时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We, doctors, take pride in the fact that we can basically sleep standing up. | 我们做医生的 以可以站着入睡而著称 |
[00:10] | Anytime, anywhere. | 随时随地都能睡死过去 |
[00:14] | Ah!Ah! No! Aah! | |
[00:17] | – Aah! Aah! – Jackson. | |
[00:19] | – Aah! Aah! – Stop. | |
[00:21] | – Aah! – Stop! | |
[00:23] | – Hey, hey, Jackson. – Aah! What? | – 嘿 嘿 Jackson – 怎么了 |
[00:24] | Stop. Stop. I’m sorry, but you need to take something. | 别再喊了 抱歉 但你真该吃点药 |
[00:27] | Where’s Charles? Charles. | Charles在哪 Charles |
[00:30] | Where’s Charles? | Charles在哪 |
[00:31] | Hey. Hey. Hey, stop. | 嘿 嘿 别闹了 |
[00:34] | It’s Lexie. Wake up. | 我是Lexie 醒醒 |
[00:43] | Time for work? | 该上班了? |
[00:44] | Yeah, just about. | 时间差不多了 |
[00:47] | But it’s a false pride, because the truth is… | 其实事实相差甚远 |
[00:51] | after about 20 hours without sleep… | 如果你连续工作20个小时 |
[00:55] | you might as well just come to work drunk… | 还不如大醉一场 接着上班 |
[00:58] | doctor or not. | 要么还记得自己是医生 要么醉的不省人事 |
[01:01] | So it’s no wonder that fatal medical errors increase at night… | 所以晚上发生医疗事故概率越来越高… |
[01:06] | when we doctors are… | 因为我们这帮医生正在… |
[01:07] | proudly… | “非常自豪的” |
[01:09] | sleeping on our feet. | 站着睡觉 |
[01:14] | Recently…our communal pride has been shattered, | 最近我们的自豪感遭到了无情的打击 |
[01:18] | and our egos have been wounded by new laws… | 因为颁布了一条新的规定… |
[01:21] | Hey. | |
[01:22] | That require that we sleep all day | 规定我们在上夜班前 |
[01:25] | before we work all night. | 必须先睡一个白天 |
[01:26] | Oh! Dr. Shepherd. | 噢 Shepherd医生 |
[01:28] | There’s french toast and coffee if you want breakfast. | 早餐已经备好了 土司面包和咖啡 |
[01:30] | It’s 6:00 P.M. | 现在是下午6点 |
[01:31] | Right. Um, bacon for your dinner? | 没错 晚餐吃培根? |
[01:33] | Thank you, no. | 谢了 算了 |
[01:35] | We’re not happy about it. | 我们很不爽 |
[01:37] | But as someone who may one day need medical care… | 而有可能需要接受医疗服务的你 |
[01:41] | you really should be. | 肯定为此高兴 |
[01:43] | It’s night of the living dead out there. | 僵尸横行的夜晚又降临了 |
[01:45] | I’m still sleeping. | 我还在睡呢 |
[01:46] | A whole day happened while you were sleeping. | 你都睡了一天了 |
[01:49] | Let’s see. I did three aneurysm surgeries. | 来数数看 我做了3个动脉瘤手术 |
[01:51] | so I consulted on a massive spinal tumor.That was neat. | 参与了一个大脊柱瘤手术 很成功 |
[01:55] | Got the Phillips grant. And oh, by the way,the, uh, | 拿到了Phillips基金 还有 顺便提一下 |
[01:57] | soup of the day in the cafeteria was potato leak soup. | 今天餐厅的头牌是土豆汤 |
[02:01] | – You got the grant? – Yeah, I got the grant. | – 你申请到了基金? – 没错 |
[02:03] | You got the Alzheimer’s grant? | 你申请到基金研究老年痴呆症了? |
[02:05] | Yeah, I got the Alzheimer’s grant. | 没错 正是 |
[02:07] | Mark is putting together a little celebration at Joe’s. | Mark召集大家在Joe的酒吧小庆祝一下 |
[02:09] | But I would much rather celebrate here with you. Mwah. | 不过我更乐意和你一起庆祝 |
[02:13] | I am late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[02:14] | Gotta love the night shift. | 努力适应夜班中 |
[02:15] | Mm. | |
[02:17] | – Proud of you. – Thank you. | – 老公真棒! – 谢谢 |
[02:30] | Nice face. | 脸很帅 |
[02:32] | Well, at least I can do surgery. | 至少我有手术可做 |
[02:34] | How’s that hand? | 你手咋样了 |
[02:35] | Ah, it’d be better if you hadn’t run your face into it. | 如果不是你的脸撞在上面的话会更好 |
[02:37] | So he beats the hell out of you, and now you’re laughing about it? | 他把你揍的叫娘 你还笑? |
[02:40] | Ah, some of us can move on. | 有的人很想得开 |
[02:42] | You’re sitting on my coat. | 你坐在我外套上了 |
[02:44] | And some of us can’t. | 有的人总是想不开 |
[02:49] | Did you just yawn? | 你刚打哈欠了? |
[02:50] | Was that a yawn? | 是吗 |
[02:51] | Don’t tell us that you’re tired after getting to sleep all day. | 别告诉我你睡了一天太累了 |
[02:53] | It’s not as easy as it sounds. | 可没那么容易睡着 |
[02:55] | Not easy? Not e… | 没那么容易? 没那… |
[02:57] | When I was a resident, I actually worked for a living. | 我还是住院医生的时候 工作就是生活的全部 |
[02:59] | I did every other night call for five years. | 每隔一天值一个夜班 连着5年 |
[03:02] | There were days that I didn’t go home for 72 hours. | 我经常72小时不回家 |
[03:05] | – I loved it. – As you trudged through the snow while you whittled your own scalpels. | 真怀念那段日子 |
[03:10] | Sorry. I didn’t quite catch that, Karev. | 不好意思 我没听明白 Karev |
[03:12] | Uh, Karev, | 呃 Karev |
[03:14] | I need you to follow up on my post-ops.And here. Take this research. | 你来跟进我的术后病人 拿着这些资料 |
[03:18] | Divide out all the fistula cases. | 把所有瘘管病人挑出来 |
[03:19] | Avery and little Grey, Hunt is wag for you in the pit. | Avery和小Grey, Hunt在急救室等你们 |
[03:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:23] | Try not to screw up our patients. | 别搞砸了 |
[03:25] | Good night and good luck. | 晚安 好运 |
[03:26] | Gonna be over at the bar. Try not to need us. | 我们在对面酒吧 没事别打扰我们 |
[03:29] | Dr. Grey? Shepherd’s wife? | Grey医生? Shepherd的妻子? |
[03:31] | – You’re with me tonight. – Yes. | – 今天晚上你负责我的病人 – 没错 |
[03:32] | Good. I heard you’re good. | 很好 我听说你很能干 |
[03:34] | Listen, I’m late for dinner, | 听着 我赶着去赴宴 |
[03:35] | so, um, I made a list of my patients,their protocols. | 这里是所有的病人 和术后恢复事项 |
[03:38] | basically, everybody’s stable. Just try and keep ’em that way. | 基本上大家都很稳定 保持就好 |
[03:41] | And if I need to get in touch with you, sir? | 要是我有事找您呢 |
[03:43] | You won’t… | 你不会的… |
[03:44] | ‘Cause you’re good. | 因为你很棒 |
[03:48] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[03:50] | Everybody else is stable. Watch I.C.U. bed 12. | 别的人都很稳定 关注下重症12号病床 |
[03:53] | He may need to be intubated, and call me if there are any major traumas. | 可能需要插管 有重大伤员立刻叫我 |
[03:56] | Avery. | |
[04:02] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[04:03] | What, my hand? It’s fine. Just a little bruised. | 我的手吗 没事的 有点青而已 |
[04:05] | No, I’m not talking about your hand. | 不是说你的手 |
[04:07] | Trauma demands a cool head. | 外伤科需要冷静的头脑 |
[04:09] | If you’re not up to this, then… | 如果你没准备好 那… |
[04:10] | No, I’m good. | 我很好 |
[04:11] | Thanks. Karev and I are cool.That’s, uh… | 谢谢关心 Karev和我之间没事了 |
[04:14] | over,out of my system. | 不会再发生了 |
[04:16] | You don’t have to prove anything here. | 你不用逞强 |
[04:18] | – If you need a couple of shifts off… – I said I’m good, sir. | – 如果需要请假的话… – 我说了我没事 老大 |
[04:22] | All right. | 很好 |
[04:23] | I’m… | 我… |
[04:25] | I’m not asking you to talk to me. | 我不是要你跟我谈心 |
[04:27] | I’m telling you… | 只是建议你… |
[04:29] | talk to someone. | 去找个人谈谈 |
[04:31] | You got me? | 明白? |
[04:33] | Have a good night, sir. | 晚安 |
[04:43] | – Hey, there you are. – There’s the man of the hour.Congratulations. | – 嘿 你们来了 – 我们的主角! 恭喜! |
[04:45] | – Thank you very much. – Hey! – Hi! | – 谢谢你们 – 嗨! |
[04:47] | – Thank you. Mwah. – First round is on me. | – 谢谢 – 第一轮算我的 |
[04:51] | Um, guys. | 呃 大家快看 |
[04:58] | – There. – Yeah. | 看 |
[04:59] | No, try again.You need to tilt the glass like I said. | 再试一次 我跟你说了要把杯子倾斜一点 |
[05:03] | Tilt. | 倾斜 |
[05:04] | – I’m tilting it. Okay,I know. – I know.I’m telling you to tilt the glass. | – 我这不斜着呢吗 – 我知道 我让你把杯子斜着 |
[05:06] | – Just let me try again, okay? – All right. | – 让我再试一次好吗 – 没问题 |
[05:09] | Why are you behind the bar? | 你在干嘛 |
[05:11] | Uh, Owen told me to get a job, so I’m working. | Owen让我找个活儿干 我找到活儿了 |
[05:17] | What’s everyone drinking? | 大家都喝点啥 |
[05:25] | GREYS ANATOMY S07ep09 | |
[05:28] | She sat on the sofa for three days straight watching infomercials | 她躺着沙发上看了3天的电视广告 |
[05:32] | and eating cereal out of the box, so yeah, yeah,I-I told her to get a job. | 只喝早餐粥 所以没错 我是让她找个活儿干 |
[05:35] | But you didn’t specify what kind. | 你没说明白 |
[05:37] | Well, I thought she’d go to a lab or the morgue. | 我以为她会去实验室或者做病理解剖啥的 |
[05:40] | I didn’t expect this. | 可没想到是这下场 |
[05:41] | Well, tell her you changed your mind.Tell her she can be a housewife for all you care | 告诉她你改主意了 让她做个家庭主妇 |
[05:44] | I think that | 我觉得… |
[05:45] | the only thing she’d be worse at than bartending is housewifing. | 她要是做主妇 那还不如在酒吧干 |
[05:48] | What’s so bad about bartending? She’s not dancing on a pole. | 在酒吧做怎么了 又不是跳艳舞 |
[05:52] | I give this one night. | 我就忍一晚上 |
[05:54] | I mean, Cristina Yang of Beverly Hills… | 在贝弗利山庄长大的Cristina Yang… |
[05:56] | she does not enjoy serving people. | 她是不屑伺候别人的 |
[05:58] | All right! | 来啦! |
[06:01] | I call this the early onset Alzheimer’s | 我叫这酒 早发性老年痴呆! |
[06:04] | because you won’t remember anything after you drink it. | 因为你喝了之后就什么也不记得了 |
[06:07] | Mmm. | |
[06:09] | To Shepherd and his genius brain crap. | 敬Shepherd和他的天才大脑研究 |
[06:13] | – To Shepherd. – Thank you. | – 敬Shepherd – 谢谢 |
[06:18] | Oh, my god. This is strong. | 哦 天哪 真烈啊 |
[06:23] | – Yeah, I’m gonna need a scotch. – Yeah, make it two. | – 还是给我来杯威士忌吧 – 我也是 |
[06:25] | – Babies. – Early onset Alzheimer’s… | – 真不给力 – 早发性老年痴呆… |
[06:28] | You don’t think that’s a little distasteful? | 你不觉得很难喝吗 |
[06:29] | I think it’s delicious. | 我觉得很好喝 |
[06:31] | – Cristina, um… – Um, you want a beer? | – Cristina 呃… – 你要啤酒? |
[06:33] | – No, no, I’m on call. I want to talk. – You know, a bachelor party just came in. | – 不行 我还在值班 我想和你谈谈 – 那边马上有个单身派对 |
[06:36] | Uh, uh, we’ll talk later. | 我们稍后再谈 |
[06:39] | – All right! – Yes. | – 大家好! – 耶! |
[06:41] | Is someone getting married? Who’s getting married? | 有人要结婚吗 谁是准新郎 |
[06:48] | He said any major traumas. | 他说了任何重大伤患 |
[06:49] | We are not calling Hunt. We don’t even know what this is yet. | 不用叫Hunt 还不确定这个是大伤患 |
[06:52] | E.R.’s swamped.We had to split trauma 3 and put ’em both in there. | 急诊室满了 我们要隔开3号室 把两个人都放进去 |
[06:54] | – Did you call Dr. Hunt? – We are not calling Hunt. | – 呼Hunt医生了没 – 别呼他 |
[06:56] | All right. On my count. Ready? One, two, three. | 听我数数 准备 1 2 3 |
[07:02] | Reilly, you okay? | Reilly 你没事吧 |
[07:03] | Lucas, it hurts. | Lucas 很疼 |
[07:05] | It hurts really bad. | 非常疼 |
[07:06] | You’ll be okay, Reilly, all right? | 你会没事的 Reilly 听到没 |
[07:07] | – We’ll be okay. – What do we got? | – 我们不会有事的 – 什么情况 |
[07:09] | Car versus train. 2 brothers,17 and 15, | 汽车撞火车 兄弟俩 一个17岁一个15岁 |
[07:11] | tried to outrun the coast starlight to Portland.The train won. | 想和火车比速度 火车赢了 |
[07:14] | I know. It was stupid. It was so stupid. | 我知道 这很蠢 太傻B了 |
[07:17] | – I’ll never do it again. – Driver was inside the car. The other was thrown out. | – 我再也不会干这事了 – 驾驶员在车内 另一个被甩了出去 |
[07:20] | No seat belt. | 没有系安全带 |
[07:25] | Dr. Avery, come take a look at this. | Avery医生 来看看这个 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Call Hunt. | 呼Hunt医生 |
[07:53] | Mrs. McNeil, | McNeil太太 |
[07:55] | I’m Dr. Grey.I’ll be taking over for Dr. Stark tonight. | 我是Grey医生 今晚我负责Stark医生的病人 |
[07:58] | Drew’s in a lot of pain. | Drew非常疼 |
[07:59] | Okay, well, that’s not unusual for this type of chest surgery. | 这类胸腔手术后疼痛很正常 |
[08:02] | Abdominal pain is not normal after pectus excavatum surgery, | 漏斗胸手术后腹痛是不正常的 |
[08:05] | and it’s been going on for two hours. | 已经疼了2小时了 |
[08:07] | I’m a nurse at Seattle pres. | 我是西雅图长老医院的护士 |
[08:09] | It’s okay, Drew, honey. Mommy’s right here. | 没事的Drew 妈妈就在这里 |
[08:11] | His abdomen does seem a little tender. | 他的腹部是很脆弱 |
[08:13] | I’m concerned about his vitals. | 我担心他的体征值 |
[08:15] | And I know my son. He’s not a complainer. | 我了解我儿子 他不会动不动就喊疼的 |
[08:17] | Something is wrong. Can you please call Dr. Stark? | 不对劲 能替我喊Stark医生来吗 |
[08:20] | I will. I’ll call him right away. | 我会的 现在就去 |
[08:30] | What, you’re back already? | 什么 你都回来了? |
[08:32] | That date wasn’t even, like,what, an hour? | 约会都不到1小时? |
[08:33] | I need a drink. | 我要酒 |
[08:35] | – Ooh, careful. – You… ooh. | – 小心点 – 你…喔~ |
[08:36] | – Hey, hey! That was mine. Now you have to order me another one. – Oh, god. That’s disgusting. | – 嘿 嘿! 那是我的 你得替我再叫一份 – 天哪 这么恶心~ |
[08:41] | Right. Okay, so get this… | 好吧 是这样… |
[08:42] | His very first question… “so what’s your favorite food?” | 他的第一个问题是 “你最爱吃什么” |
[08:45] | – What’d you say? – French, but that’s not the point. | – 你怎么回答 – 法国菜 不过这不是重点 |
[08:47] | Why would he ask me what my favorite food was? | 为啥他要问我喜欢吃什么 |
[08:50] | Like he read that.that’s some good icebreaker from some internet handbook | 难道他从哪个巨矬的山寨社交网上 |
[08:53] | that was handed out at the loser fair? Ugh! | 学到的这句开场白 |
[08:56] | – This is why you don’t meet people on the internet. – You’re married! | – 所以大家才不去见网友 – 你结婚了! |
[08:58] | You don’t get to have an opinion about my pathetic forays into internet dating. | 你没有资格评论我可悲的网恋之路 |
[09:03] | You do need a drink. | 你确实需要酒 |
[09:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:10] | Go to Africa. | 去非洲 |
[09:12] | – What? – Arizona’s an idiot. | – 什么 – Arizona是个白痴 |
[09:14] | And she’s a fool, and you need to go there | 她白痴所以你要过去 |
[09:17] | and tell her that I told you to say that dating… | 告诉她我的话… |
[09:21] | is evil.and that what the two of you have is rare, | 约会太悲惨了 你们俩走到一起很不容易 |
[09:24] | and… and that she’s an idiot | 还有她是个笨蛋 |
[09:26] | Get on an airplane, and go to Africa, and thank god. | 坐上飞机去非洲 谢天谢地 |
[09:29] | that you never have to go on a first date again. | 从此你不用经历初次约会了 |
[09:31] | Yeah, I’m not going to Africa. | 我不去非洲 |
[09:32] | Well, then you’re just as big an idiot as she is. | 那你就是跟她一样的白痴 |
[09:35] | – Oh. – Torres is a grown woman. | – 噢 – Torres是个成年人 |
[09:37] | You can’t make her do something she doesn’t want to do. | 你不能逼她做什么 |
[09:38] | Okay, again, Mr. Perfect married guy, | 再说一次 结了婚的完美先生 |
[09:42] | – you don’t get to open your mouth,’cause wh… – Get ready. Get ready. | – 你没有资格动嘴 因为… – 准备好了~ |
[09:44] | One, two… | |
[09:48] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! | 快喝! 快喝! 快喝! 厉害! 厉害! |
[09:50] | Who’s first?! Oh, whoo! | 谁是第一个! 噢! |
[09:54] | What the hell did I miss? | 这他妈到底什么情况 |
[09:56] | Joe, I need more beer! | |
[10:00] | You guys superglued yourselves together… | 你们把自己粘在一起… |
[10:03] | – on purpose? – Apparently my son and girlfriend’s love is so great, they can’t hear you. | 故意的? |
[10:08] | Yes, they superglued their arms and hands together on purpose. | 没错 他们是故意把自己粘在一起的 |
[10:11] | – Uh, why… why would they… – We’re moving to Wisconsin tomorrow. | – 为什么他们要… – 我们明天就要搬到威斯康星了 |
[10:15] | No, you’re moving.Dad, I’m staying here with Lauren. – No, you’re not. | – 是你要搬 老爸 我要和Lauren在一起 – 不行 |
[10:17] | You’re going to Wisconsin | 你要去威斯康星 |
[10:19] | – with me and your mom and the dog and the cat. – No, not without Lauren. | – 和我 还有你妈 还有家里的小猫小狗 – 我不能离开Lauren |
[10:22] | – I’m not. – Nobody can tear us apart, Mr. Nystrom. | – 我不会的 – 没有人可以将我们分开 Nystrom先生 |
[10:25] | I know that, Lauren, but the doctor here is still gonna give it a try. | 我知道 Lauren 不过医生还是会尽力的 |
[10:29] | I wish we could glue our lips together forever. | 我希望我们的热唇可以永远粘在一起 |
[10:31] | Me, too. | 我也希望 |
[10:34] | I-I will… I will figure something out. | 我会想到办法的… |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:52] | Have you ever had the tiramisu at Gino’s trattoria? | 你尝过季诺餐厅的提拉米苏吗 |
[10:55] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[10:56] | Tiramisu, Gino’s trattoria, | 提拉米苏 季诺餐厅 |
[10:58] | uh, ladyfingers soaked in rum? | 用浸过朗姆酒的手指饼做的 |
[11:01] | – No, I haven’t. – Neither have I, | – 没有 – 我也没尝过 |
[11:04] | because you felt the need to drag me away from my dinner | 因为你为了孩子气胀 |
[11:07] | – to examine a kid with gas. – Gas? I thought… | – 把我从餐厅拖过来 – 气胀? 我以为… |
[11:11] | Oh, when I called you,he was in a lot of pain and his vitals were borderline. | 我打给你的时候 他非常痛 生命体征不稳 |
[11:14] | They’re better now because I gave him a liter bolus of I.V. fluids at 20 cc’s per kilo. | 他现在没事是因为我给他输液了 |
[11:18] | – But his pain… – Yet what you should’ve given him was an antiflatulent. | – 不过他的疼痛… – 而你本应该给他用排气剂 |
[11:22] | Abdominal pain after chest wall surgery in a patient on narcotic painkillers | 胸壁手术病人麻醉药过后的的腹痛 |
[11:27] | is gas or constipation | 要么因为气胀 要么便秘 |
[11:30] | until proven otherwise. | 除非有其他证据 |
[11:34] | But, Dr. Stark, what if his pain is… | Stark医生 如果他的疼痛是因为… |
[11:36] | Tiramisu. | 提拉米苏 |
[11:40] | Avery, what do you have? | Avery你那什么情况 |
[11:41] | Large, gaping wound to the abdomen. Looks like something sliced right through him. | 大范围划伤至腹部 像有东西切了他一样 |
[11:45] | – Debris inside. We need to get in there. – Book an O.R. | – 内部有碎片 必须切开 – 订手术室 |
[11:47] | Right away. – Reilly? Reilly, talk to me. | – 马上 – Reilly? Reilly 跟我说话 |
[11:50] | Reilly can’t talk right now, okay, buddy? | Reilly现在不能说话 |
[11:52] | He has got a tube in his throat to help him breathe. | 他喉咙里有根管子帮助他呼吸 |
[11:55] | Reilly, I’m right here, all right? | Reilly 我就在这里 听到没 |
[11:57] | Put more pressure on that. Lean in there. | 继续施压 压住那里 |
[11:59] | Pack it. Pack it. | 包好 包好 |
[12:00] | We were gonna be late, so I ran it. | 我们要晚点了 所以我就飙车了 |
[12:02] | Funny, right? We didn’t want to get in trouble with mom. | 很搞笑是吧 我们不想惹妈妈生气 |
[12:07] | So I go back to school. | 所以我赶回学校 |
[12:10] | I’m picking him up after band practice. | 在他乐队练习完之后接他 |
[12:12] | We’re halfway home, he forgets his stupid saxophone. | 我们开到半路 他发现忘带了那该死的萨克斯 |
[12:16] | 200. | 200伏 |
[12:18] | Clear. | 准备 |
[12:22] | He forgets everything! | 他老是忘带东西! |
[12:24] | 300. | 300伏 |
[12:25] | Everything! | 每次都忘! |
[12:26] | Clear. | 准备 |
[12:32] | Continue compressions. Push one of epi and one of atropine. | 继续按压 注入1单位肾上腺素 和1单位阿托品 |
[12:35] | I know it was stupid. | 我知道这很蠢 |
[12:38] | The guardrail had just come down, and I thought we could make it. | 铁轨护栏已经降下 我以为可以冲过去的 |
[12:41] | It’s my fault. Please. | 都是我的错 求你们了 |
[12:44] | Please. He… he’s my little brother. | 救救他 他是我弟弟 |
[12:48] | He’s… he’s little. | 他还小 |
[12:49] | They’re working on him, okay? I just need you to take it easy. | 他们在抢救他 你现在要放松 |
[12:53] | All right? Take it easy. | 放松 |
[12:54] | He’s gonna be all right, right? | 他会没事的 对吗 |
[13:09] | Time of death… 20:48. | 死亡时间… 20:48 |
[13:15] | Dr. Hunt, we need to intubate him and get him to the O.R. now. | Hunt医生 我们要给他插管 送去手术室 |
[13:27] | – Another scotch? – Yeah. | – 再来一杯威士忌? – 好 |
[13:34] | On the house! | 酒吧请! |
[13:35] | Uh, hey… | 呃 嘿… |
[13:36] | If every drink is on the house, then eventually, there’ll be no house. | 如果每杯都是酒吧请 最后就没有酒吧了 |
[13:41] | Right. Uh, $6. | 好吧 6块 |
[13:43] | uh…It’s actually $8. | 呃…应该是8块 |
[13:46] | Oh. | 喔 |
[13:48] | You having fun? | 你开心吗 |
[13:50] | I am. | 没错 |
[13:53] | Good. That’s good. | 很好 |
[13:56] | Keep it. | 不用找了 |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[14:03] | Hey, here she comes with our shots! | 嘿 我们的酒来了! |
[14:13] | His pain is getting worse. | 他更加疼了 |
[14:15] | His color looks bad. His vitals haven’t stabilized. | 他脸色很差 生命体征不稳 |
[14:17] | I’ve seen gas, Dr. Grey. This isn’t gas. | 我见过气胀 Grey医生 这不是气胀 |
[14:20] | – well,We have to give the medicine a little time to work. – We gave it time to work.It didn’t work… | – 药物需要些时间来发挥作用 – 我们等了够久了 没用… |
[14:25] | Which means this is not gas. | 说明这不是气胀 |
[14:27] | I’ve worked the night shift. I know what goes on. | 我也值过夜班 我知道怎么回事 |
[14:30] | I’ve lived through horror stories of patients falling through the cracks | 我见过病人最后回天乏术 |
[14:33] | because residents are running around half asleep, | 因为住院医生都处于半睡眠状态 |
[14:35] | and their attendings are nowhere to be found. | 而主治医生哪也找不到 |
[14:37] | – I will not let that happen to my son. – I won’t either. | – 我不允许我儿子有事 – 我也不允许 |
[14:40] | I promise. And I agree that it’s not gas. | 我保证 我也认为这不是气胀 |
[14:42] | So let’s run some tests and find out what’s going on.Okay? | 我们来做些化验 看看是怎么回事 |
[14:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[14:52] | Okay, here you go, you guys. | 好的 给你们加满 |
[14:54] | To the groom! To the groom! | 敬新郎! 敬新郎! |
[14:56] | It’s rude to ditch out on your own party, you know? | 自己的派对就这么闪了很不厚道 |
[14:59] | Yang is bartending. Do you know how disturbing that is? | Yang当酒保 你知道这多让我心烦吗 |
[15:01] | It’s a phase. She’s gonna be fine. | 过度阶段 她会好起来的 |
[15:03] | Besides, you won one of the most prestigious grants out there. | 还有 你成功申请到了著名基金 |
[15:06] | This night’s about you not Yang. Mm. | 这是你的夜晚 不是她的 |
[15:09] | Bad idea. That’s a good idea. | |
[15:12] | Suit yourself. | 别跟自己过不去 |
[15:13] | One, two, three. | |
[15:15] | Groom! | 新郎! |
[15:17] | How are we letting this happen? I mean, seriously, | 这是如何在我们眼皮底下发生的 我是真的想问 |
[15:20] | how are we just okay with it? | 我们怎么可以容忍 |
[15:21] | Oh, I’m not okay. I’m jealous. | 我受不了 我很嫉妒 |
[15:23] | Cristina gets to live out the 20s we never got to | Cristina可以去重温青葱岁月 而我们却没机会 |
[15:26] | ’cause we were stuck in med school. | 因为我们在医学院里埋头苦读 |
[15:27] | Watch, ten years from now, | 看吧 10年之后 |
[15:29] | we’ll all have a midlife crisis and end up doing the same thing. | 我们会遇到中年危机 然后做同样的事 |
[15:32] | Except we’ll be in our 40s and won’t look as cute. | 只不过那时我们都40多岁 容颜不在 |
[15:35] | How many of those have you had? | 你到底喝了多少 |
[15:36] | Hey, my son is with his father. I am 24 hours child-free. | 嘿 我儿子跟着他爸呢 我全天候零负担 |
[15:41] | If Cristina Yang can tend bar | 如果Cristina Yang能想当酒保就当酒保 |
[15:43] | ’cause she wants to, then I can drink ’cause I want to. | |
[15:47] | Has she mentioned me? | 她提到我了吗 |
[15:49] | – What? – I know she writes to you, | – 什么 – 我知道你们俩有通信 |
[15:52] | so I’m asking you if she’s mentioned me. | 所以我问 她有没有提起我 |
[15:57] | Well, you know, she’s been very, um… | 她现在很… |
[16:00] | She’s, uh, she just sort of dove right into the medicine, | 非常专注于医学事业 |
[16:04] | and she’s been… she’s been… | 她… 她… |
[16:05] | busy and just, uh… | 很忙 呃… |
[16:08] | Does that help at all? | 这样说管用吗 |
[16:09] | I can’t believe this. I honest… | 难以置信 我真… |
[16:10] | – I can’t believe that I am here again. – Oh, no, no, no… You’re not doing this. | – 不敢相信我又回到了原点 – 别 别… 别这样 |
[16:14] | You’re not going down this rabbit hole. | 别自己挖坑给自己跳 |
[16:16] | I have to start all over. | 我又要重新开始 |
[16:17] | All over. I don’t even know how to do that. | 我都不知道该怎么做了 |
[16:20] | I do. | 我知道 |
[16:22] | You might need a little sexual palate cleanser. | 你需要”性爱除味点心” |
[16:25] | A palate cleanser? | 除味点心? |
[16:27] | Are you serious? | 开玩笑吧? |
[16:28] | What? It works. | 怎么了 真有用的 |
[16:29] | Sexual sorbet? | 性爱雪糕? (雪糕经常被当做除味点心用) |
[16:33] | I love it! | 我喜欢! |
[16:35] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[16:38] | – You see that redhead back there? – Mm-hmm. | 看到那个红头发没 |
[16:41] | She’s been eyeing you all night. | 她一晚上都在看你 |
[16:45] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:47] | Oh. | |
[16:49] | Okay. Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[16:51] | Thank you, Mark. | 谢谢你 Mark |
[16:52] | All right. I’m gonna, um, I’m gonna go for it. | 我要过去了 |
[16:55] | Oh, no. Oh, oh. | 别去 |
[16:57] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[17:00] | All right, liver hemorrhage is under control. | 好的 肝脏出血已控制住一处 |
[17:02] | Let’s move on. | 继续 |
[17:03] | Oh, there’s another one. | 还有一处 |
[17:05] | Nope, two. | 不是 还有2处 |
[17:06] | – What is that? | – 那是什么 |
[17:08] | Part of the steering column, maybe. Might have shattered inside the abdomen. | 可能是方向盘碎片 可能撞碎戳入腹部的 |
[17:12] | There’s an infrarenal hematoma. | 肾下出血 |
[17:14] | – All right. We should expose the retroperitoneum. – Good idea. | – 我们要打开腹膜后腔 – 好主意 |
[17:16] | – I’ll get the aorta below the mesocolon. – Slow down, Avery. | – 我来找到结肠系膜后主动脉 – Avery 慢慢来 |
[17:19] | We need proximal control first. | 我们先控制附近区域 |
[17:21] | You keep looking for this kid’s dashboard, and I’ll take care of that. | 你继续找他体内的碎片 我来处理 |
[17:24] | Can I get some more light in here, please? | 能不能给我多点光 |
[17:25] | – Dr. Hunt? – Mm-hmm. | – Hunt医生? – 嗯 |
[17:26] | His parents are here. They’re asking for an update. | 他父母来了 想知道情况 |
[17:32] | – Avery. – I’m staying. | – 我不走 |
[17:36] | I’d… I’d… I’d like to stay. | 我…想留下 |
[17:42] | Grey, tell ’em where we’re at. | Grey 去告诉家属情况 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:52] | What are you doing in the attendings’ lounge? | 你们在主治医生休息室干嘛 |
[17:54] | You could get in trouble. | 你们会有麻烦的 |
[17:55] | Pizza? | 来一块? |
[17:57] | I have stupid teenage patients who superglued themselves together. | 有2个脑残小青年用万能胶把自己粘在一起 |
[18:00] | so their parents can’t tear them apart. | 这样父母就不能分开他们了 |
[18:01] | Mm. That sounds romantic. | 听起来很浪漫 |
[18:03] | Yeah. More like moronic. | 很白痴还差不多 |
[18:04] | I have no idea how to get them apart without taking off half their skin. | 我不知道怎么把他们分开而不伤到皮肤 |
[18:07] | Try acetone. | 试试丙酮 |
[18:08] | Try going away. | 丙酮有用我就不来了 |
[18:10] | Meredith, any ideas? | Meredith 有什么建议 |
[18:11] | Mm. Acetone? | 恩 丙酮吧 |
[18:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:18] | So what’s the deal with Stark? | Stark是什么货色 |
[18:19] | He’s a lazy, a backstabbing weasel. Why? | 懒惰 阴险 下作 为啥问这个 |
[18:21] | Because I called him in to examine this patient… | 因为我呼他来检查病人… |
[18:23] | You called him in? Ha! I wish I coulda seen that. | 你呼他来? 我真希望目睹那一幕 |
[18:26] | – You don’t call Stark. – Well, my kid just had pectus excavatum surgery, | – 千万别呼Stark – 那孩子刚做过漏斗胸手术 |
[18:29] | – and he was in serious pain – Yesterday my fundoplication patient was vomiting. | – 疼痛非常剧烈 – 昨天一个胃底折叠术后病人还呕吐呢 |
[18:33] | You don’t call Stark. | 千万别呼Stark |
[18:34] | Well, this kid’s mother is a nurse at Seattle pres. | 孩子的妈是西雅图长老医院的护士 |
[18:37] | Let’s play a game. There’s one rule. | 我们来玩个游戏 只有一个规则 |
[18:39] | – You don’t call Stark. – Alex, I’m serious. | – 就是不可以呼Stark – Alex 我是认真的 |
[18:42] | Normally I would handle this myself. | 一般情况我就自己处理了 |
[18:44] | But I haven’t been on peds in a while, and you know the complications with these kids. | 可是我很久没来儿科了 而你知道儿科很复杂的 |
[18:47] | Did you order blood work and a c.T.? | 验血 做CT了没 |
[18:48] | – Mm-hmm. – I’d add an L.D.H., a C.R.P. and a sed rate. | – 嗯 做了 – 验乳酸脱氢酶 c反应蛋白 血沉 |
[18:53] | I mean, with Stark, you have to cover all your bases | 给Stark干活 你得全部都查过了 |
[18:54] | so if you do end up calling him, | 才能呼他 |
[18:56] | he has no excuse but to get off his ass and come in. | 这样他才没有借口 只能过来 |
[19:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:06] | Oh-hoo-hoo. | |
[19:07] | Well, turns out, she was eyeing my new haircut | 原来她只是眼馋我的发型 |
[19:10] | and not me. | 不是我 |
[19:12] | I gave her the hairdresser’s number, though, so… | 我给了她那个发型师的号码 |
[19:15] | Well, you tried. You put yourself out there. | 你试过了 重整旗鼓 |
[19:18] | – That’s what counts. – Uh, yeah, no. | – 这才最重要 – 不是的 |
[19:21] | Actually, that counts for nothin’. | 那什么用都没有 |
[19:22] | ’cause I put myself out there every day. | 我每天都让自己蓄势待发 |
[19:25] | You know, I write online profiles, | 我在网上填个人信息 |
[19:27] | and I check the boxes that say I like hiking | 在”爱登山”前面打钩 |
[19:31] | – and dogs an… – Is there a box for fistulas? | – 还有”喜欢狗”… – 有没有瘘管的选项 |
[19:35] | ‘Cause that’s what I want… | 那才是我需要的… |
[19:37] | a guy that can talk fistulas. | 一个可以跟我谈论瘘管的男人 |
[19:39] | I want a guy that can direct me | 我需要一个可以指导我… |
[19:42] | towards a better scientific understanding | 研究瘘管成因的男人… |
[19:46] | of just why a fistula may occur | 能带我弄清楚为什么一旦得了瘘管 |
[19:50] | in patients that are healthy one minute | 前一分钟病人还欢蹦乱跳 |
[19:53] | and die the next. | 下一分钟就死了 |
[19:58] | Find a man that’s interested in fistulas | 只要你能找到一个 |
[20:01] | and pancreaseses, | 对瘘管或者胰岛感兴趣的男人 |
[20:03] | and you’ll find a man that’s not internet dating. | 你就不用网恋了 |
[20:23] | What’s wrong with you? You didn’t call Stark again, did you? | 你在干什么 你没有再给Stark打电话? |
[20:25] | No. I’m not calling him until I get my C.T. results, | 等我拿到CT结果以后再呼他 |
[20:28] | and there’s only one C.T. tech down there, | 现在CT那只有一个人值班 |
[20:30] | and he’s really backed up, so… | 他手里的活儿堆积如山 所以… |
[20:32] | Have I mentioned that I hate the night shift. And I hate Stark? | 我讨厌值晚班 讨厌Stark |
[20:38] | Hey, chief. What are you doing here? It’s late. | 嘿 主任 这么晚了你怎么在这 |
[20:40] | Well, when a screaming mother calls me at home | 一个歇斯底里的母亲打电话到我家 |
[20:41] | to tell me my residents are about to kill her son, | 说我的住院医生们要害死她亲爱的儿子 |
[20:44] | time becomes irrelevant, wouldn’t you say? | 我还睡得着吗 |
[20:46] | Dr. Grey, are you familiar with Mrs. McNeil? | Grey医生 你认识McNeil太太吗 |
[20:48] | She called you? I did not give her your number. | 她给你打电话了? 我没有把你的电话给她 |
[20:50] | She’s a nurse. She worked the system. | 她是个护士 她医院有熟人 |
[20:52] | But what concerns me is not how she got my number. | 我关心的不是她怎么知道我的电话 |
[20:55] | It’s why she felt the need to call me in the first place. | 而是她为什么非要联系我 |
[20:57] | Now what the hell is going on?! | 这到底怎么回事?! |
[20:58] | I have a plan in place. I’m just waiting for a C.T., | 我有个治疗方案 只是要等CT结果出来 |
[21:01] | and the guy is just very backed up down there. | 只是CT科手里太多片子要处理 |
[21:03] | – How long have you been waiting? – Two hours. | – 你等了多久 – 2小时 |
[21:07] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[21:09] | – Excuse me? – Get on your feet. | – 你说什么 – 给我站起来 |
[21:13] | Now I understand you’re a little behind schedule. | 我知道你的进程有点慢 |
[21:15] | Yeah. It’s just me tonight, so we’re backed up. | 是 今晚只有我一人 活儿很多 |
[21:17] | Well, why didn’t you call the on-call tech? | 你怎么不把值班那家伙叫来 |
[21:19] | Well, he wasn’t feeling so hot. | 他有点不舒服 |
[21:20] | I thought I’d cut him a break. He does the same for me. | 我就让他休息了 他也对我这样 |
[21:22] | Listen… Hawk. We’re in the business of saving lives. | 你给我听好了 Hawk 我们干的是救命的活计 |
[21:26] | Now I don’t care if your friend is lying in a ditch bleeding, | 就算你朋友现在躺在阴沟里流血 |
[21:29] | he will come in tonight. Now get him on the phone. Now. | 他也得滚过来 现在 给他打电话 |
[21:35] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[21:37] | Hello. | 喂 |
[21:38] | No, this is not your dude. This is chief Webber. | 我不是你兄弟 我是你Webber主任 |
[21:42] | What do I need? | 我有什么事 |
[21:43] | I need you to get yourself into this hospital in the next five minutes, | 我要你5分钟内给我到医院来 |
[21:46] | or you and your dude can kiss your jobs good-bye! | 不然你和你兄弟以后都不用来了! |
[21:52] | Now that’s how you get things done at night. | 现在知道怎么值晚班了么 |
[21:57] | I just left Lucas in surgery. | 我刚从Lucas的手术室里出来 |
[22:00] | He’s critical. | 他伤得很严重 |
[22:01] | It’s very touch and go at this point. But we’re still working, | 形势很严峻 不过我们还在努力 |
[22:04] | and, um, we’ll keep you updated on his condition. | 我们会及时通知你们的 |
[22:07] | – Thank you. – Okay, thanks. | – 谢谢 – 好的 谢谢 |
[22:08] | Okay, I’ll let you know. | 好了 我会通知你们的 |
[22:10] | And Reilly? | Reilly呢? |
[22:11] | Our other son… Reilly? How’s Reilly? | 我们另一个儿子Reilly 他的情况怎么样 |
[22:20] | H-has anyone talked to you? | 没有人跟你们谈过吗 |
[22:24] | No. We’ve been waiting. | 没有 我们一直在这等着 |
[22:28] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 呃… |
[22:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | Mr. and Mrs. Nash, I’m, uh, | Nash先生 Nash太太 我… |
[22:40] | – I’m… I’m afraid… – No. No. No! | – 我很遗憾… – 不 不 不! |
[22:42] | – I’m sorry to say that… – Please don’t say that. | – 我很遗憾的告诉你们… – 不要这样 |
[22:44] | – Despite our best efforts to save Reilly’s life… – Reilly! Not my baby! | – 我们已经尽了全力抢救Reilly… – Reilly!不要! |
[22:47] | No, no, no! God, no! No! No! | 不 不 不… |
[22:49] | – His injuries were too severe… – No! No! Not my baby… | – 他受的伤太重了… – 不 不 我的孩子… |
[22:52] | – And he died in the emergency room. – Oh, my god! | – 他在急救室里去世了 – 哦 我的上帝! |
[22:55] | – My baby! Not my baby! – I’m so sorry. | – 我的孩子! 我的孩子! – 请节哀 |
[23:04] | No! No. | 不 不… |
[23:07] | Oh, my god! | 哦 上帝啊! |
[23:09] | No! No! | 不 不… |
[23:17] | Oh, please tell me he’s gonna live. | 哦 一定要救活他 |
[23:18] | The parents didn’t even know the brother died. | 他父母还不知道他弟弟已经死了 |
[23:20] | Not to mention how he’s gonna feel when he finds out. | 要是他知道了还不知道会怎么样 |
[23:23] | – How do you live with yourself… – Shut up! Just shut up. Please. | – 他要怎么活… – 闭嘴 别说了 |
[23:27] | – Avery. – Sorry. Sorry. I just… | – 抱歉 抱歉 只是… |
[23:30] | This is a really tricky part right here. There’s something… | 这部分很麻烦 好像有什么东西… |
[23:34] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:35] | – All right, more suction and some laps in here. – Here. | – 加大吸引量 还有纱布 – 给 |
[23:37] | Is that a piece of the turn signal? Come on. | 那是一块转向标? 老天 |
[23:40] | It’s right next to the aorta. I can’t tell if it’s… | 就在大动脉边上 我不知道是不是… |
[23:42] | if it’s kissing it or if it’s… it’s perfed. | 擦在边上或是…插进去了 |
[23:44] | Give me some umbilical tape, | 给我一些脐带 |
[23:46] | and let’s pull it so we can get some control. | 我们一起拉 看能不能拉出来 |
[23:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:52] | – Okay, pulling. – Pulling. | – 好了 一起拉 – 拉 |
[23:57] | All right. | 来吧 |
[23:57] | Wait, wait, wait. Don’t. Don’t, Don’t. Damn it! | 等等 等等 别拉了 见鬼! |
[23:59] | – Clamp. Give me the clamp. – Avery, I’ll do this. | – 夹子 给我夹子 – Avery 让我来 |
[24:02] | No, give me the clamp. Give me the clamp. | 不 给我夹子 给我夹子 |
[24:04] | – Here. Take this. – Got it. | – 给 拿着 – 好 |
[24:05] | I’ve got the bleeder. I’ve got the bleeder right here. | 我知道哪流血 我抓着的 |
[24:19] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[24:21] | Nice work, Avery. | 干得漂亮 Avery |
[24:28] | So this won’t sting, | 这不会疼 |
[24:30] | but as the skin starts to separate, you may feel some pain. | 不过皮肤分开的时候 会有一点疼 |
[24:33] | I feel nothing but pain right now. | 我现在除了疼没有其他感觉 |
[24:36] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:38] | Oh, it’s your mother, Lauren. | 哦 是你妈妈 Lauren |
[24:40] | This is just gonna take a few more minutes, right? | 这还要等一会才好吧 |
[24:42] | Hopefully. | 但愿吧 |
[24:46] | Is it working? God, I can’t look. | 这有效吗 老天 我看不下去了 |
[24:49] | Please. If we could just stay together one more day… | 求你了 就让我们再多呆一天… |
[24:51] | Well, you’ll definitely be together for another hour, | 嗯 看来你们又多了一小时 |
[24:54] | because this… is not working. | 这个…又没用 |
[24:56] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[25:01] | Oh, Dr. Bailey. | 哦 Bailey医生 |
[25:04] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[25:05] | Dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[25:07] | Oh. I’m so glad you’re here. | 太好了 你在这 |
[25:08] | I’m not here. You don’t see me. | 我不在这 你没看见我 |
[25:10] | I just need a nap before I go home, | 我只想在回家之前眯一会 |
[25:13] | but first I need some food. | 不过 先得找点吃的 |
[25:16] | this will just take a second. I’ve got these 215 year olds. | 一秒钟就好 我这有两个15岁的孩子 |
[25:18] | They superglued themselves together. | 用万能胶把他们自己粘起来了 |
[25:20] | they’re in love or whatever they think they are. | 他们正坠入爱河中… |
[25:22] | Anyway, I-I tried, uh, petroleum and acetone | 我试了汽油和丙酮 |
[25:25] | – to separate them, but… – Don’t separate them. | – 但是没用… – 别把他们分开 |
[25:29] | What? | 什么 |
[25:30] | Young people need love, too, Kepner. | 年轻人也需要爱情 Kepner |
[25:33] | We all need love. | 我们都需要爱情 |
[25:35] | If the world had more love, | 如果这世界再多一点爱 |
[25:38] | we could get rid of wars and fistulas. | 我们就没有战争和瘘管了… |
[25:42] | Why won’t this damn thing take my money? | 这玩意怎么不要我的钱 |
[25:46] | Dr. Bailey, are you drunk? | Bailey医生 你喝醉了? |
[25:50] | Tipsy. A-a little tipsy. | 微醺 只是微醺 |
[25:53] | Right. Um, | 好吧 |
[25:54] | you know, I’m gonna go ahead and take care of that for you. | 我来帮你弄这个 |
[25:56] | – Oh. – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | |
[26:07] | Hey, Dr. Altman. | 嘿 Altman医生 |
[26:09] | Are you available for a consult? I’m just waiting on some C.T. results. | 一会儿能帮我看下这个病患吗 我正在等CT结果 |
[26:12] | Oh, well, Joe took my keys, so I’m… I’m pretty sure… | 哦 Joe拿了我的钥匙 所以我肯定 |
[26:16] | – I shouldn’t be practicing medicine. – Well, what are you doing here then? | – 我现在不能给你医学建议了 – 那你在这干嘛 |
[26:18] | Well, I’m killing time until Joe gives me my keys back. | 把Joe还我钥匙之前的这段时间打发掉 |
[26:21] | Can’t you do that at the bar? | 那干嘛不呆在酒吧里 |
[26:22] | Cristina Yang is bartending, | Cristina Yang在当酒保 |
[26:24] | so, no, I can’t. | 我…我不能在那儿 |
[26:26] | It’s just… it’s too depressing. | 那太让人…难过了 |
[26:28] | Cristina’s bartending as, what, some kind of joke or… | Cristina当酒保 是某种…玩笑? |
[26:31] | As some kind of bartender. | 就是真的当酒保 |
[26:34] | Yeah, I know. That look on your face? | 对 就是这样 你现在这种表情 |
[26:36] | That’s how my whole body feels, | 和我全身上下的感觉一样 |
[26:38] | and not just ’cause Cristina makes the world’s strongest drink, | 不只是因为Cristina调的 那全世界最烈的酒 |
[26:41] | but because my aspirational couple has broken up | 还有我最看好的一对神仙情侣分手了 |
[26:45] | and they’re living on two separate continents, | 现在她们住在不同的大洲 |
[26:49] | and ’cause I’m dating men, who still live with their mother. | 而和我约会的那些男的 都还和妈妈住一起 |
[26:52] | But they don’t admit that on their profiles. | 而且还不在他们的简历里提到 |
[26:55] | They wait. They wait… thank you. | 等到 等到…谢谢 |
[26:58] | They wait until I’ve spent an hour applying my makeup, | 等到我花了一个小时把妆化好 |
[27:02] | and driving crosstown, | 然后走了老远去见他们 |
[27:04] | and then they tell me that small little detail. | 他们才不经意的透露他们的这点小秘密 |
[27:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:11] | Oh. Oh. | |
[27:13] | And my star student, | 还有我那明星学员 |
[27:15] | my most promising resident that I have ever seen, | 我见过的最棒的住院医生 |
[27:19] | is mixing irish car bombs for a bachelor party over at Joe’s bar. | 正在Joe的酒吧里为一次单身派对调酒 |
[27:24] | I’m not even gonna mention | 更别提 |
[27:25] | that she’s letting the bachelors feel her up at will, | 她还让那些单身汉摸她 |
[27:28] | ’cause that just adds insult to injury. | 这简直让侮辱升级到中伤 |
[27:32] | Crap. I’m… I’m really drunk. | 见鬼 我真是…醉极了 |
[27:35] | Pictures are up. | 片子出来了 |
[27:38] | All I’m saying is that that redhead missed out. | 我只想说那红头发亏大了 |
[27:42] | If Joe’s were a lesbi bar, you’d have been up to your ears in… | 如果Joe的酒吧是拉拉酒吧… 你现在就忙着沉浸于… |
[27:44] | Please don’t say vagina. | 不要说阴道 |
[27:47] | Well, now I don’t have to. | 呃 现在不用了 |
[27:49] | God. I hate being drunk. | 老天 我讨厌喝醉 |
[27:53] | You think it’s gonna make you feel awesome and happy, | 你以为会很酷还很快乐 |
[27:55] | but it just makes you feel tired and gross. | 其实只会让你觉得恶心而且累得要死 |
[27:57] | Well, Yang looked like she was having fun tonight. | Yang今晚看起来玩得很开心 |
[27:59] | What, the crazy party girl thing? | 那个疯了一样的女酒保? |
[28:02] | That’s crap. | 鬼话 |
[28:04] | Every girl who climbs up on a table | 每一个站在酒桌上的女孩 |
[28:05] | thinks she’s the hottest girl in the room, but… | 都以为她是今晚最闪亮的明星… |
[28:09] | Really, she’s just dancing alone. | 其实 她是在跳独舞 |
[28:12] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[28:15] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[28:16] | I just… I need to sleep. | 我只是…得睡一觉 |
[28:19] | I need to sleep. | 我得好好睡一觉 |
[28:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:25] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 |
[28:36] | Drew’s got a perforated ulcer. And Cristina’s working at Joe’s. | Drew有一个溃疡穿孔 Cristina在Joe的酒吧工作 |
[28:40] | – What? – Forget it. | – 什么 – 别管了 |
[28:41] | It’s bleeding, And it must be from the anti-inflammatories. | 他在出血 肯定是消炎药引起的 |
[28:43] | Wait. Wh-what about Cristina? | 等等 Cristina怎么了 |
[28:45] | She’s a bartender now. | 她现在做了酒保 |
[28:46] | I called Stark in and no answer. | 我呼了Stark 没回复 |
[28:49] | Well, big surprise. This kid needs surgery. | 好吧 惊喜不断啊 这孩子得动手术 |
[28:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:57] | Mrs. McNeil. his is Alex Karev. | McNeil太太 这位是Alex Karev |
[28:59] | He’ll be consulting on your son’s case. | 他来一起诊断你儿子的病 |
[29:01] | The C.T. scan revealed that your son has a perforated ulcer. | CT结果显示你儿子有一个很严重的溃疡 |
[29:04] | That’s what’s causing his pain. | 这就是疼痛的来源 |
[29:06] | – So does he need surgery? – Yes. | – 要动手术吗 – 是 |
[29:08] | And we’ve called Dr. Stark, and he’s on his way. | 我们已经联系了Stark医生 他正在路上 |
[29:10] | We can start prepping him immediately. | 我们现在就可以对他做术前准备 |
[29:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:19] | Okay, so hold on. | 等等 |
[29:21] | Are we really gonna call in a whole O.R. team without an attending? | 我们真的要搞一个 没有主治医生的手术小组吗 |
[29:24] | I mean, what if Stark doesn’t answer the page? | 如果Stark真的不回电话呢 |
[29:26] | What if he doesn’t come in on time? | 如果他没及时赶到呢 |
[29:27] | What if the kid dies while we’re waiting to find out? | 如果等他的时候这孩子死掉了呢 |
[29:30] | Look, I’m taking this kid to the O.R. Whether Stark comes or not. | 听着 我要带着个孩子进手术室 不管Stark在不在 |
[29:33] | Like the chief said. This is how you get things done at night. | 就像主任说的 晚班就该这么上 |
[29:35] | What if we have to do a truncal vagatomy | 如果我们要做迷走神经阻断术呢 |
[29:37] | or a pyloroplasty? Have you ever done those on your own? | 或者幽门成型术? 你以前自己做过吗 |
[29:39] | Not only can I do it. I can do it better than Stark. | 我不仅能做 而且我会做得比Stark还好 |
[29:42] | Are you in or out? | 你来不来 |
[29:45] | Well, like hell if I’m gonna let you do it without me. | 好吧 好像我会让你一个人做似的 |
[29:47] | I’m in. | 我来 |
[29:55] | Okay. Is he under? | 麻醉好了吗 |
[29:57] | – Is he talking? – Yeah. He’s under. | 你看他说话了么 是 麻醉好了 |
[30:00] | – No word from Stark yet? – No. | – Stark还没回应? – 没有 |
[30:02] | Call him every five minutes until he answers. | 每隔5分钟呼他一次 直到他回复为止 |
[30:04] | And page Dr. Bailey. | 打给Bailey医生 |
[30:06] | – Bailey’s not on call tonight. – Just keep calling her | – Bailey今晚不值班 – 打给她就是了 |
[30:08] | I thought you said you could do this better than Stark. | 我还以为你能比Stark做得好呢 |
[30:10] | Shut up. All right. All right. 10-blade. | 闭嘴 10号刀 |
[30:33] | Ooh. It’s the O.R. | 哦 是手术室 |
[30:39] | Uh, h-hello. Uh, D-Dr. Bailey’s phone. | 喂 Bailey医生的电话 |
[30:43] | No, she is, um, she’s indisposed…at the moment. | 不 她现在 呃…不方便接听 |
[30:46] | Could you p-page someone else? Thank you. | 你叫其他人好么 谢谢 |
[30:49] | Okay, good. That’s good. | 哈哈 干得好 |
[30:51] | Now give me my phone. I need to call Ben. | 把电话给我 我要给Ben打电话 |
[30:55] | – Who’s Ben? – My ex. I dumped him, | – Ben是谁 – 我前男友 我甩了他 |
[30:58] | which I now realize was a big mistake, | 现在后悔死了 |
[31:02] | so I want to call him. | 所以我要给他打电话 |
[31:04] | I want to call him and tell him I have needs, | 打电话告诉他我有需求 |
[31:08] | ’cause he understood | 因为他懂得 |
[31:11] | how to take care of my needs | 用一种我丈夫不会的方式 |
[31:13] | in a way my husband did not. | 满足我的需求 |
[31:16] | I want to tell him that. Ha! So give me my phone. | 我要告诉他 哈 把电话给我 |
[31:20] | – Are… are… are you sure about that? – Give me… | – 你…你确定? – 给我… |
[31:22] | ’cause, you know, uh, drunk dialing never really ends well. I… | 酒后电话从来没有好的结果… |
[31:25] | You are a virgin. | 你这个老处女 |
[31:29] | Wow. Word really does travel around here. | 喔 真是好事不出门坏事传千里 |
[31:32] | I’m Bailey. I know everything. | 我可是Bailey 没什么我不知道的 |
[31:36] | Kep… come here, Kepner. | Kep…过来 Kepner |
[31:38] | Come. Closer. | 过来 再近点 |
[31:41] | and closer. | 再近点 |
[31:45] | Alex Karev is not the boy | |
[31:47] | you want to take your maiden voyage with. | |
[31:49] | Oh, god. Oh, god. Yes, I know. I am aware. | 哦上帝 哦上帝 我知道 我知道 |
[31:53] | – Uh, you don’t need to tell me. – You take your maiden voyage… | – 呃…不用你告诉我 – 你要把第一次… |
[31:56] | with a nice boy, a kind boy, a boy who loves you, | 给一个好男孩 一个爱你的男孩 |
[32:00] | a boy that you love so much, | 一个爱你到 |
[32:02] | you wanna superglue yourself to him. | 想和你用万能胶粘起来的男孩 |
[32:05] | You wait. You hear me? Keep your… | 要有耐心 听到了吗 把你的… |
[32:07] | knees together. | 腿并紧 |
[32:09] | ‘Cause believe me, | 相信我 |
[32:11] | even though you haven’t met your Ben yet… | 虽然你现在还没有遇见你的Ben… |
[32:17] | you will meet your Ben. | 你会遇到你的Ben的 |
[32:20] | Not my Ben, | 不是我的Ben |
[32:22] | but your own Ben… | 而是你的Ben… |
[32:26] | Who might or might not be called Ben. | 他也许并不叫Ben |
[32:32] | Use soap and warm water. | 用肥皂和温水 |
[32:39] | On… my maiden voyage? | 初夜? |
[32:42] | – On the superglue. – Oh, yeah. | – 万能胶 – 哦 对 |
[32:44] | Use soap, water, and put a little acetone in. | 肥皂 温水 加点丙酮 |
[32:47] | – It works like a charm. – Okay. Yes, ma’am. Thank you. | – 它们就像魔法一样 – 好的 知道了 谢谢 |
[32:56] | Salt! Salt! Come on. Here we go. | 加盐!加盐! 来吧 |
[32:59] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[33:00] | – You want some more water? – Mnh-mnh. | 还要水吗 |
[33:03] | Come on. You got it. | |
[33:04] | You know, you could fire her for drinking on the job. | 你知道 你可以用工作时喝酒解雇她 |
[33:07] | Are you kidding me? I did that three hours ago. | 别搞笑了 三个小时前我就解雇她了 |
[33:09] | Take her home. | 送她回家吧 |
[33:10] | – Can’t. Not until she wants to go. – Why not? | – 不行 等她想回的时候再说吧 – 为啥 |
[33:12] | Because she’s got a lot of people telling her what to do, | 因为她旁边的人都在告诉她应该干什么 |
[33:14] | and she doesn’t need to hear it from me. | 我就不用再多嘴了 |
[33:16] | – No, back up. – 10-yard penalty! | |
[33:20] | – So what are you gonna do? – I’m gonna sit here and drink water, | – 那你准备怎么办 – 我就在这坐着 喝点水 |
[33:22] | make sure she doesn’t leave with anybody. | 不让别人把她带走了 |
[33:24] | Really? That… that’s your whole plan? | 啥 你就这么想的? |
[33:27] | Well, if she’s gonna act like a stripper… | 嗯 如果她要像个舞女一样… |
[33:30] | I’m gonna act like a bouncer. | 我就得当个保镖 |
[33:35] | Oh, god. | 哦 老天 |
[33:38] | Dictate the op notes and monitor his A.B.G.S. | 做好手术记录 监测他的动脉血气 |
[33:41] | I’m gonna rack out. | 我要去睡会儿觉 |
[33:42] | I gotta be back here in… god… two hours. | 因为 马上又该上班了…2小时后 |
[33:45] | I got it. Go. | 我会看着的 去吧 |
[33:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:50] | Good work, Avery. | 干得不错 Avery |
[33:53] | Go talk to the parents. Give them … | 去跟他的父母谈谈… |
[33:55] | – the good news, okay? – Okay. | – 告诉他们好消息 – 好的 |
[34:03] | You can, um, you can talk to me, you know, | 你可以…呃…和我谈谈 |
[34:06] | if you want to talk. | 如果你想找人谈谈的话 |
[34:08] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[34:11] | I hear you every night. | 每晚我都听到了 |
[34:14] | You know, I-I’m just saying, I had sleep problems, | 我是说 我也有过睡眠问题 |
[34:17] | and they turned out to be real problems. | 后来真成毛病了 |
[34:19] | Yeah. Well, I don’t have any problems. | 我没什么毛病 |
[34:23] | That kid was practically dead when he got here, | 那孩子到这的时候几乎死了 |
[34:25] | and I pulled half of his car out of him, | 是我把他的半辆车从他身体里取出来 |
[34:27] | so he lived. | 然后他活过来了 |
[34:29] | He’s gonna live to be stupid another day because of me. | 因为我 他可以继续他那愚蠢的人生 |
[34:33] | Those parents aren’t gonna lose everything because of me. | 他的父母没有失去他也是因为我 |
[34:36] | I call that a pretty great night. | 我觉得今夜挺不错的 |
[34:41] | So what is your problem? | 你还有什么问题吗 |
[34:51] | – Any word from Stark? – No. | – Stark有消息吗 – 没有 |
[34:55] | Here’s the perf. Anterior duodenum. | 这就是那个孔 在十二指肠前部 |
[34:58] | Well, we could do a graham patch. | 可以做个格雷厄姆补丁 |
[35:00] | Excellent suggestion, fellow surgeon. | 不错的提议 助手医生 |
[35:02] | 2-0 silk, please, boki. | 2号线 哥们 |
[35:07] | Can you believe we called an entire O.R. team and they came? | 你敢相信我们真的 叫出了一整个手术小队吗 |
[35:10] | – Amazing. – We’ve got balls. Clamp. | – 真厉害 – 我们真有种 夹钳 |
[35:13] | You’ve got balls. I’ve got cojones. | 你有种 我有cojones(西班牙语的蛋蛋) |
[35:15] | You know those are balls, right? | 其实也是蛋蛋 对吧 |
[35:17] | * it doesn’t matters anymore * | |
[35:23] | Oh. I was just thirsty. | 哦 我只是来喝口水 |
[35:26] | – I didn’t wake you, did I? – Oh, no. | – 没吵醒你吧 – 哦 没有 |
[35:28] | No, I was, um. | 没有 我之前就… |
[35:30] | awake. | 醒了 |
[35:33] | Water? | 要水吗 |
[35:38] | I want, um… | 我想吃… |
[35:43] | sorbet. | 雪糕 |
[35:45] | Sweet tooth? | 想吃甜食? |
[35:47] | I think I have some cookies around here somewhere. | 我想我应该有饼干在这哪的 |
[35:49] | Mark. | |
[35:54] | Oh. | |
[35:57] | Oh. | |
[36:00] | Really? | 真的? |
[36:01] | * we have * | |
[36:03] | Really. | 真的 |
[36:03] | * took most of my life * | |
[36:08] | * any cost * | |
[36:17] | * don’t say it doesn’t matter anymore * | |
[36:34] | Okay. I told them about the surgery and his recovery process. | 我跟他们说了手术的事还有术后恢复 |
[36:37] | Do you think I should mention his high chance for infection or… | 你觉得我要告诉他们他很容易感染… |
[36:40] | I don’t know. I don’t want to worry them any more than I have to. | 我不知道 我不想再让他们担心了 |
[36:42] | No, just… tell them he’s gonna feel pretty awful… | 不用了 告诉他们…以后他会感觉很糟糕 |
[36:47] | that he lived and his brother died… | 他弟弟死了而他活着… |
[36:51] | that every time he feels glad to be alive… | 以后每当他庆幸自己大难不死的时候… |
[36:55] | he’ll hate himself for it. | 他会恨自己的 |
[36:58] | Just tell them to look out for that. | 告诉他们注意一点 |
[37:02] | He won’t want to talk about it, but… | 他不会谈起这个… |
[37:05] | he’ll be glad they know. | 不过他希望他们知道 |
[37:07] | * I got something I can never tell * | |
[37:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:14] | All right. | 好 |
[37:15] | * sometimes it’s like you are invisible * | |
[37:18] | * invisible invisible invisible invisible * | |
[37:21] | Under the cover of darkness… | 在黑夜的掩护下 |
[37:25] | people do things they’d never do | 人们会做出他们在光天化日之下 |
[37:27] | under the harsh glare of day… | 永远不会做的事 |
[37:38] | yeah, nice | 漂亮 |
[37:41] | – It’s not as bad as it looks. – It looks pretty bad. | – 没看起来那么糟 – 看起来是够糟的 |
[37:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:45] | Hey, thank you for calling. I appreciate you staying, Shepherd. | 多谢叫我 还有谢谢你一直帮我看着 |
[37:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:51] | Cristina. | |
[37:55] | Oh, my god. It’s my boyfriend. | 哦 上帝 是我男朋友 |
[37:57] | Husband. I’m your husband. | 丈夫 我是你丈夫 |
[37:59] | Right. | 对 |
[38:00] | Sorry, dude. She’s all yours. | 抱歉 兄弟 带她走吧 |
[38:03] | Come on. Okay. | 来吧 好的 |
[38:05] | Come. Come on. Yep. | 来 走吧 好了 |
[38:09] | All right. | 走吧 |
[38:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:19] | Oh, good! You’re awake. | 哦 太好了 你醒了 |
[38:22] | – Indoor voice, please. – Of course. | – 别那么大声 – 好吧 |
[38:26] | um, you know… | 呃 那个… |
[38:27] | I really appreciate you opening up to me. | 我真的很感激你能对我敞开心扉 |
[38:31] | I mean, you always have that, like, super-serious Dr. Bailey face on. | 你总是一副严厉的Bailey医生样子 |
[38:33] | I coul’t even tell if you liked me, but now, I mean, | 我都不知道你是否喜欢我 不过现在 我想 |
[38:37] | well, I-I don’t know if I’d say that we’re friends exactly, | 我不知道能不能说我们是朋友 |
[38:40] | but, I mean, sort of. I mean, don’t you think? | 但是 也算是朋友吧 对吧 |
[38:43] | – Dr. Kepner. – Yeah. | – Kepner医生 – 嗯 |
[38:46] | This… never happened. | 这件事…从没发生过 |
[38:50] | This… never… happened. Got it? | 这件事…从没…发生过 明白吗 |
[38:53] | Mm-hmm. | |
[38:54] | Say the words. This… | 重复一遍 这件事… |
[38:56] | – Never happened. – Never happened. | – 从没发生过 – 从没发生过 |
[39:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[39:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:05] | * in the yards * | |
[39:07] | * playing with sticks and stones * | |
[39:09] | Decisions feel wiser… | 抉择越明智… |
[39:12] | * didn’t know * | |
[39:15] | * fear from your little toe * | |
[39:18] | * oh oh * | |
[39:20] | * oh oh * | |
[39:22] | people feel bolder. | 人就越大胆 |
[39:23] | What can Stark do? I mean, we had to operate. | Stark不会把我们怎么样的 毕竟我们必须得手术 |
[39:26] | He can yell. He will yell. | 他可以咆哮 他会咆哮的 |
[39:28] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[39:29] | You know, the kid’s in good shape, the mom’s happy. | 孩子没事 他母亲也高兴 |
[39:32] | We did what we were trained to do. | 我们做了该做的 |
[39:35] | Remember the first day? The chief said only two of us would make it. | 还记得第一天来的时候 主任说我们之中只有2人能撑到最后吗 |
[39:38] | I thought it would be me and Cristina. | – 我以为会是我和Cristina – 我以为会是我和Cristina |
[39:44] | How are we the last two standing? | 是我们2个也不错吧 |
[39:56] | I am gonna make your lives a living hell. | 我会让你们从此生不如死 |
[39:59] | And you know what? I’m gonna enjoy it. | 而且我会很享受这个过程 |
[40:02] | You lied to my patients. You hijacked an O.R. | 你们欺骗了我的病人 挟持了手术小组 |
[40:05] | You performed a surgery | 给我来了一场 |
[40:07] | that you had no possible business performing, | 你们根本没资格做的手术 |
[40:10] | and for the life of me, I-I- | 而对我的影响 我…我… |
[40:12] | I don’t know what you were thinking. | 我真不知道你们怎么想的 |
[40:15] | Medicine has a hierarchy for a reason. | 等级制度是有原因的 |
[40:18] | If there had been a complication, | 如果病人有并发症 |
[40:20] | you know whose ass would’ve been on the line here? | 你们知道谁要负责吗 |
[40:23] | Mine! Not yours. Mine! | 是我! 不是你们! |
[40:25] | You doctors in this residency, | 你们这些住院医 |
[40:27] | you think you can do whatever you want, whenever you want. | 你们觉得想干什么都可以干什么 |
[40:29] | I’ve got some news for you. | 我要告诉你们 |
[40:30] | I am the attending! You are the resident… | 我才是主治医生 你们是住院医生… |
[40:33] | * crazy world but then sun resets your mind * | |
[40:38] | But when the sun rises… | 但当太阳升起之后… |
[40:42] | you have to take responsibility… | 你要为黑夜里你的所做所为… |
[40:44] | for what you did in the dark… | 负下全部责任… |
[40:47] | I had to use soap and water. | 我用了肥皂和温水 |
[40:49] | What? | 什么 |
[40:50] | The acetone didn’t work on the superglue | 丙酮对万能胶没用 |
[40:51] | till I mixed it with soap and water. | 不过我加了肥皂和温水 |
[40:53] | I could use a little soap and water right now. I feel disgusting. | 我现在真想用肥皂水洗洗肠 我好反胃 |
[40:56] | I can smell you from up here. | 我在这就闻到了 |
[40:58] | Mm. Dibs on the shower. | 扔硬币决定谁先洗澡 |
[40:59] | I want a beer. Who’s up for a beer? | 我想来杯啤酒 还有谁想要 |
[41:01] | Where are you gonna get a beer at 6:00 A.M.? | 早上6点你到哪去找啤酒 |
[41:03] | At home. | 家 |
[41:04] | * feeling alive again * * alive again * | |
[41:09] | And face yourself under the cold, harsh… | 重新在灼灼日光之下… |
[41:14] | light of day. | 面对自己 |
[41:28] | – Water? – Oh, no. | – 喝点水? – 不要 |
[41:52] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[41:54] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:55] | * I’m feeling alive again * * alive again * | |
[42:02] | * I’m feeling alive again * | |
[42:07] | * alive again * | |
[42:11] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 |