时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The first 24h after surgery are critical. | 术后的24小时非常关键 |
[00:04] | Every breath you take, every fluid you make | 你的每一次用药 每一个细小变化 |
[00:07] | Is meticulously recorded and analyzed… | 都被一丝不苟地记录下来并用以分析… |
[00:10] | Celebrated… Or mourned. | 结果激动人心…或令人沮丧 |
[00:12] | But what about the next 24 hours? | 但第二个24小时会怎么样呢 |
[00:15] | So you and cristina are going fishing? | 你和Cristina要去钓鱼? |
[00:19] | Whose idea was that? | 谁的主意 |
[00:21] | Owen’s concerned about leaving cristina alone, | Owen不放心留Cristina独自在家 |
[00:23] | So when I told him I was going fishing… | 我一说我要去钓鱼… |
[00:24] | Right, but you haven’t actually spoken to cristina? | 好吧 可你并没有真的跟Cristina说这事 |
[00:29] | Actually, I have. | 事实上 我说了 |
[00:31] | You spoke to her? When? | 你跟她说了? 什么时候 |
[00:32] | I called her last night. | 昨晚我打了电话给她 |
[00:34] | Well, she must have been drunk or something, Because she doesn’t do the wilderness. | 那她肯定是喝多了 因为她从来不去野外 |
[00:37] | I mean, there aren’t even any bathrooms in the wilderness. | 野外连洗手间都没有 |
[00:39] | Look, I know you’re concerned about her, | 我知道你担心她 |
[00:40] | But I also know that there’s nothing else We can do right now. | 但现在我们做不了别的什么 |
[00:43] | But you can? | 而你能? |
[00:45] | because if fishing is your big plan To get her back to work– | 约她钓鱼就能让她重返工作… |
[00:48] | we’re not trying to get her back to work. We just want to make sure she’s okay. | 我们不是要劝她重返工作 我们只要确认她好好的 |
[00:52] | Well, she’s not okay, And she’s not going to be okay until she gets back to work. | 这样的她不好 如果她不回去工作她就好不了 |
[00:55] | I know cristina. She needs to work. | 我了解Cristina 她需要工作 |
[00:57] | Meredith… | |
[01:00] | Well, I mean, she’s not gonna show today. | 她今天不会出现的 |
[01:02] | I mean, she may have agreed to it last night, | 也许她昨晚答应了 |
[01:04] | But in the cold, hard light of day, | 但一见到冷酷无情的天光 |
[01:06] | There’s no way– | 她就肯定不… |
[01:08] | hey, boys and girls | |
[01:12] | What happens when that first day turns to two… | 什么让第二天与第一天如此不同 |
[01:16] | And weeks turn into months? | 什么让几周与几个月如此不同 |
[01:18] | Hey, you wanna do it real quick? | 嘿 你想打个快炮吗 |
[01:20] | Nothing says good morning like shower sex. | 晨间洗澡性爱带来一天新气象 |
[01:22] | Look, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, | 听着 我不想让你误会 |
[01:24] | Because the sex with you has been… Great, | 因为和你做爱…感觉很棒 |
[01:28] | But… It just… | 但是… |
[01:31] | It just makes me miss arizona. | 却让我思念起Arizona来 |
[01:33] | The sex with you just makes me sad. | 和你做爱让我伤心 |
[01:35] | Oh, no. That came out wrong. | 不是吧 怎么会这样 |
[01:38] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:38] | – No, I get it. – Yeah? | – 不 我理解 – 是吗 |
[01:40] | Last night when we were doing it, | 昨晚咱俩做爱时 |
[01:41] | I was thinking about lexie. I was thinking– | – 我满脑子都是Lexie – 你满脑子… |
[01:44] | I’m gonna need some more consonants? | 我听不清你说什么 |
[01:46] | When we were having sex, you were thinking about lexie? | 你跟我做爱时 居然想着Lexie? |
[01:49] | Okay, now that’s just rude. | 你也太二了吧 |
[01:50] | Well, you just said having sex with me makes you sad. | 你刚才还说和我做爱让你伤心 |
[01:52] | – ’cause I’m amazing. – I know. That’s why I suggested the wake-up call. | – 因为我床技一流 – 我知道 所以我才建议打个早炮 |
[01:57] | Just get out. | 给我出去 |
[01:58] | Seriously. Get out. | 我认真的 出去 |
[02:05] | Now I’m missing lexie even more. | 现在我更想念Lexie了 |
[02:07] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[02:08] | – Nothing. – I am amazing! | – 啥也没说 – 我床技一流 |
[02:20] | Uh, let me give you a hand with that. | 我帮你拿出去 |
[02:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:38] | What happens when the immediate danger Has passed… | 当熬过了最紧要的关头… |
[02:42] | When the machines are disconnected… | 当你身上不再插满各种仪器… |
[02:45] | And the teams of doctors and nurses are gone? | 当医生护士不再围着你转时 该怎么办呢 |
[02:50] | Well, I-I should go. | 呃 我该走了 |
[02:51] | Cristina. | |
[02:59] | There are no bathrooms… Out there, you know? | 野外连洗手间都没有 你知道吗 |
[03:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:11] | Surgery is when you get saved. | 手术使你获救… |
[03:13] | But post-op… | 而术后… |
[03:15] | After surgery… | 术后的治疗… |
[03:17] | Is when you heal. | 才能使你康复 |
[03:20] | But what if you don’t? | 但万一你无法康复呢 |
[03:22] | Greys Anatomy S07 EP10 | |
[03:25] | You’re removing a gallbladder from someone’s mouth. | 居然从人的嘴里取出胆囊 |
[03:29] | I mean, no incision, no scar. It’s like you were never there. | 没有刀口 没有疤痕 就像什么都没发生过 |
[03:32] | I– sorry. I’ll stop talking. | 抱…歉 我这就闭嘴 |
[03:34] | You want to do one of these? | 你想试试吗 |
[03:38] | Is that a trick question? | 这是给我下套吗 |
[03:39] | The– the trick is, how bad do you want it? | 就看你的渴望有多强烈了 |
[03:42] | Um, wh-when I was little, I wanted a pony– | 我小时候特别想有一匹小马驹 |
[03:45] | Like, really, really wanted a pony. | 特别非常超级想要 |
[03:47] | This feels a little bit like that. | 现在就跟那时的感觉差不多 |
[03:49] | Good, ’cause I’m having a contest. | 很好 我要举行一场比赛 |
[03:51] | grabbing the gallbladder. | 奖品是从嘴里取胆囊 |
[03:52] | Now each of you is researching A different protocol | 你们每个人制定一套与众不同的 |
[03:56] | Aimed at trying to eliminate fistulas, | 杜绝术后瘘管的治疗方案 |
[04:01] | But it’s taking too long. | 但那样耗时太长 |
[04:03] | So this is the incentive. | 所以给你们简而化之 |
[04:05] | The person whose protocol leads to the fewest number | 谁的治疗方案结果中 |
[04:09] | Of post-operative complication | 术后瘘管发病率最低 |
[04:13] | Gets to pull a gallbladder out of a mouth. | 谁就能从嘴里取胆囊 |
[04:17] | There she is. | 出来喽 |
[04:19] | Beautiful. | 赞~ |
[04:21] | – All righty. – May I be excused? | – 就是这样 – 我能先走吗 |
[04:23] | I am checking on my patients every two hours, and it’s time. | 我每两小时要检查病人 现在到时间了 |
[04:26] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[04:31] | Uh, may I– may I be excused, please? | 我能走吗 |
[04:33] | – Uh…me, too? – Go. | – 还有我 – 走 |
[04:38] | Hmm. | |
[04:39] | You’re a mad genius. | 你真是个邪恶天才 |
[04:41] | If I was a genius, I’d have rid the world of fistulas by now. | 如果我真是天才 瘘管发病率已经是零了 |
[04:50] | – Good morning. – morning. | – 早 – 早 |
[04:55] | How’s cristina? | Cristina怎么样 |
[04:57] | She’s fine. | 还行 |
[04:59] | She’s fishing. | 她要去钓鱼 |
[05:01] | she’s fishing? | 她要去钓鱼? |
[05:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:04] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[05:08] | Have you got any better ideas? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[05:10] | – No. – No. See ya. | – 没有 – 没有 回见 |
[05:18] | how do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[05:20] | I’m about to propose to my girlfriend. | 我要去向女朋友求婚了 |
[05:22] | So besides the gown, and the I.V., | 除了我穿着睡衣 打着点滴 |
[05:25] | And the ghostly pallor From being in the hospital for the past week, | 住了一周院导致脸色苍白以外 |
[05:29] | What do you think, do I have a shot? | 你觉得我怎么样 我有机会吗 |
[05:32] | She’d be a fool to say no. | 傻瓜才会拒绝你 |
[05:40] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[05:43] | Hey, can either of you use me today? | 今天你们谁能带我吗 |
[05:45] | I’m supposed to be with stark, But he wants to work with someone else. | 我本来是要跟Stark 可他不要我 |
[05:48] | Ouch. | |
[05:49] | – The guy’s an ass. – Maybe heartlessness is a peds thing. | – 真是人渣 – 也许当儿科医生就该无情 |
[05:52] | No offense, but your girlfriend leaving town really screwed me. | 恕我直言 你女朋友一走了之 我可惨了 |
[05:56] | I mean, I’m happy for the children of malawi and all– | 虽然我为马拉维的广大儿童感到高兴… |
[05:57] | yeah, no, you should be worried for them. | 是啊 你根本不用为他们担心 |
[05:59] | Right now she’s making them fall in love with her. | 她已经令他们爱上她了 |
[06:01] | “oh, I’ll uncleft your palate, | “噢 我正在修复你的上颚” |
[06:03] | “I’ll unherniate your hernia, I’m here for you. I’m yours.” | “我正在治疗你的疝气” “我不会走的 我不离开你” |
[06:06] | yeah, and then someplace better will come along… | 是啊 接着更多地方的儿童爱上她 |
[06:07] | mm-hmm. Peru or india– and suddenly she’s all… | 秘鲁啊 印度啊 然后突然她说… |
[06:10] | “I know I was helping you | “我知道我救了你” |
[06:10] | – And I made you all kinds of promises, but– ” – “but I gotta go.” | – “我做了很多承诺 但…” – “但我得走了” |
[06:13] | “yeah, have fun with stark.” | “跟Stark好好玩” |
[06:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:27] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[06:28] | – Mark. – What, you’re saying you don’t miss me? | – 怎么 难道你不想我? |
[06:30] | Pretty much what I’m saying. | 正是如此 |
[06:33] | You seeing someone? | 你有新对象了? |
[06:35] | sYes. His name’s andrew rabb. | 对 他叫Andrew Rabb |
[06:37] | He had a tumor removed from his pancreas three days ago, | 三天前做手术切除了胰腺肿瘤 |
[06:39] | And I’m trying to make sure he doesn’t develop a fistula. | 我得确保他术后不得瘘管 |
[06:43] | Go. Cure fistulas. Or fistulae. | 去吧 治愈瘘管 瘘关什么的 |
[06:46] | Fistulas. | 瘘管 |
[06:49] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[06:55] | Okay, two minutes out. | 两分钟后到 |
[07:00] | So, uh… You ever go fishing with derek? | 你跟Derek去钓过鱼吗 |
[07:05] | I’m a surgical resident. | 我是外科住院医生 |
[07:06] | When would I have time for that? | 哪来的时间去钓鱼 |
[07:08] | You get a day off now and then. | 你又不是没休息日 |
[07:09] | I spend my days off here, where she should be. | 我整天都在这儿 她也应该在这儿 |
[07:12] | Meredith… | |
[07:13] | What are your plans for her for tomorrow, | 明天你打算让她干嘛 |
[07:14] | Bowling with bailey, cooking class? | 跟Bailey打保龄球? 上烹饪课? |
[07:17] | I’m not sure, but, uh… | 我也不知道 但… |
[07:18] | Bowling with bailey– that sounds fun. | 跟Bailey打保龄球 这主意不错 |
[07:24] | Trina paiz, 27, stable. | Trina Paiz 27岁 情况稳定 |
[07:26] | Only complaint is a lacerated ear. | 除了耳朵有撕裂伤 |
[07:29] | Pretty amazing considering she fell 100 feet into a ravine. | 她坠下三四十米的山谷 这样算不错了 |
[07:32] | Apparently her husband broke her fall. | 因为她丈夫给她当了肉垫 |
[07:33] | – Jason paiz, 27– – jason! | – Jason Paiz 27岁 |
[07:35] | – grey, take her to trauma two. – Is he okay? | – Grey 带她去2号急救室 – 他还好吗 |
[07:36] | – b.P. 70 palp in the field. – please. He has to be okay. | 求求你们 救救他 |
[07:38] | – Started two large-bore I.V.S… – He has to be okay. | 救救他 |
[07:41] | okay, trina, do you know where you are? | Trina 你知道自己在哪吗 |
[07:44] | A hospital I-in seattle. | 西雅图的一家医院 |
[07:47] | I… I don’t know the name. I’m not from here. | 我…不知道名字 我不是本地人 |
[07:49] | I’m here on my honeymoon. | 我是来度蜜月的 |
[07:51] | My god, my husband… | 天呐 我丈夫他… |
[07:53] | Dr. Hunt is excellent, so he’s in good hands. | 救助他的Hunt医生是很棒的医生 正在全力抢救 |
[07:56] | Do you remember what happened? | 你记得事情经过吗 |
[07:57] | We were hiking up this mountain, | 我们正在爬山 |
[07:59] | And we wanted a picture, So we handed our camera to some guy. | 想拍张照片 就把相机给了一个人 |
[08:04] | And… We posed… We kissed. | 我们摆了姿势 接了吻 |
[08:07] | No, we were kissing, and then… | 不 我们正在接吻 结果下一秒钟… |
[08:09] | The next thing I know, I’m looking up at the sky, | 我突然变成面朝天 |
[08:11] | And then we’re on the ground or… | 我们俩躺在地上 或者说… |
[08:14] | Jason’s on the ground, and I’m on top of him, And… | Jason躺在地上 我躺在他身上… |
[08:19] | Please tell me he’s not gonna die. | 告诉我他不会死 |
[08:21] | He can’t die. | 他不能死 |
[08:24] | Wife is stable. Nervous, but– | 妻子情况稳定 很紧张 但… |
[08:26] | she should be. His abdomen is distended, | 她应该紧张 他的腹部膨胀 |
[08:28] | And he has a lot of internal bleeding. | 而且腹内大出血 |
[08:30] | – Systolic’s 60, dr. Hunt. – pressure’s dropping. | – 收缩压60 Hunt医生 – 血压下降 |
[08:33] | – let’s get him to an o.R. Now. – Watch that line. | – 马上去手术室 – 小心电线 |
[08:36] | – Quickly. – all right. Let’s move. | – 快 – 好了 快走 |
[08:45] | Grey, no time to scrub. Come on. | Grey 没时间消毒了 快 |
[08:47] | Gown me. | 给我套上 |
[08:49] | on three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一二三 |
[08:50] | See if his type and cross is back yet. | 看他的血型和交叉配血结果出来了没 |
[08:52] | In the meantime, get me some f.F.P. | 拿些新鲜冰冻血浆 |
[08:54] | And some factor vii up here. | 还有前转化素 |
[08:55] | Drape him. | 盖上他 |
[08:58] | Good. Okay. | 好的 开始 |
[09:00] | – Let’s go. 10-blade. – 10-blade. | – 开始 10号刀 – 10号刀 |
[09:04] | I hope no one is wearing new shoes. | 希望你们没穿新鞋 |
[09:06] | more laps. | 纱布 |
[09:13] | Laps! Laps! | 纱布! 纱布! |
[09:23] | – Grey, I can’t see anything. – I’m suctioning. | – Grey 我什么都看不见了 – 我正在吸 |
[09:25] | Suction’s too slow. Use your hands. Another suction. | 吸得太慢 用两只手 再来一个吸管 |
[09:28] | – How’s his pressure? – 79 over 40. | – 血压多少 |
[09:30] | He’s like a bucket full of holes. | 他简直是个满是窟窿的水桶 |
[09:32] | I’m gonna occlude the aorta at the hiatus | 我会先堵上主动脉的洞 |
[09:35] | Till we can get his pressure back up. | 直到他的血压回升 |
[09:36] | How many units has he gotten? | 输了多少血 |
[09:37] | Three units of o-neg, one unit a- positive type specific, | 三个单位O型-Rh阴性 一个单位A型-Rh阳性 |
[09:40] | And one unit of f.F.P. | 一个单位新鲜冰冻血浆 |
[09:42] | Okay. Let’s get some more packs in there. | 好 再多拿些血来 |
[09:43] | Let’s try and isolate this bleeder until we figure out what we’re dealing with. | 先处理这个出血点 再看其他情况 |
[09:46] | Laps. More. Keep ’em coming. More. | 纱布 多点 再多点 |
[09:49] | More. Quickly. Faster. I don’t want to have to keep asking. | 再来 快点 别让我接着要 |
[09:59] | Can I make a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[10:02] | If you mount the rod holders mid-ship, | 如果你把鱼竿支架安装到船中间 |
[10:04] | We can both reach the rods from either end of the boat. | 咱俩从船的两边都能够到鱼竿 |
[10:08] | After you called last night, I did some research. | 昨晚跟你打完电话 我做了些研究 |
[10:10] | I didn’t want to be anything less than seaworthy. | 我不想只是出海呆着而已 |
[10:12] | Well, it’s a lake. | 这是湖 |
[10:14] | Still. | 一个意思 |
[10:16] | Uh, actually, it’s, uh… | 你说的… |
[10:19] | It’s a great idea. | 是个好主意 |
[10:21] | You may need clip-on mounts to clear the gunwales. | 你得先固定住船才能清理船舷 |
[10:23] | Are you gonna be like this all day? | 你要这样唠叨一整天吗 |
[10:25] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[10:30] | I’ve tried to avoid getting a new hip | 我一直不想做臀关节置换手术 |
[10:32] | Because I just didn’t want to deal with the recovery, but– | 因为康复过程太痛苦了 可是… |
[10:34] | There’s no cartilage left, bone spurs. | 已经没有软骨了 还长了骨刺 |
[10:37] | Our daughter’s an orthodontist in sarasota. | 我们的女儿在萨拉索塔当牙齿矫正医师 |
[10:39] | – Hmm. – Sheila. | |
[10:40] | What? They should know that we have Medical people in the family. | 怎么了 得让他们知道咱在医学界有人 |
[10:44] | We’re not just nobodies off the street. | 咱不是街上的平头百姓 |
[10:46] | Mr. Cherkovsky, clearly you need a new hip. | Cherkovsky先生 显然您需要做置换手术 |
[10:48] | Now I’ve had a lot of success with a new, | 对这种病例我已成功运用多次 |
[10:51] | Minimally invasive technique. Dr. Karev. | 新型微创技术 Karev医生 |
[10:53] | Well, she’d use computer guidance To avoid | 用电脑控制手术 |
[10:57] | any excess radiation. | 避免病人受到额外辐射 |
[10:59] | And she’d make a small incision along the muscle… | 只会沿着肌肉开一个小小的创口 |
[11:01] | So we would avoid damaging the hip muscle. | 避免伤害臀部肌肉 |
[11:04] | Now I can fit you in this afternoon at 2:00 p.M. | 下午2点就可以做手术 |
[11:05] | And have you walking out of here by the end of the week. | 这周过完你就可以正常行走 |
[11:08] | Why does she have an opening? Why isn’t she busier? | 为什么她废话这么多 为什么她都不忙 |
[11:12] | – What my wife wants to know– – I- I heard her. I’m– I’m standing right here. | – 我妻子想知道… – 我听到了 我就站在这儿 |
[11:16] | Um, actually, I’m just coming off of some leave, | 我刚休假归来 |
[11:18] | And so my schedule’s flexible. | 所以时间安排很灵活 |
[11:22] | But, uh, I’m the only surgeon in the northwest | 但我是全国西北部 |
[11:24] | Doing minimally invasive hip replacements. | 唯一做微创臀关节置换手术的医生 |
[11:26] | Ask her why no else is doing it if it’s so great. | 问她既然手术这么好 为什么别的医生不做 |
[11:28] | Because they can’t, and she can. | 因为别人做不了 她能 |
[11:31] | – Tell them you want a second opinion. – Sheila– | – 告诉他们你需要听听别的意见 |
[11:33] | No, no, no. You know what? Actually, your wife’s right. | 不不不 你妻子说得对 |
[11:35] | It’s always a good idea to get another opinion. | 听听别的意见是应该的 |
[11:39] | Call dan miller And see if he can squeeze them in right now. | 打给Dan Miller 看他能不能马上接待他们 |
[11:42] | Maybe I should mention That their daughter is an orthodontist. | 人家女儿可是牙齿矫正医师呢 |
[11:44] | Yeah, they’re gonna meet with miller, | 是啊 让他们见见Miller |
[11:45] | Hear about his 6-week recovery period, | 听听他的六周康复计划 |
[11:47] | And coming running back. Keep my 2:00 p.M. Slot open. | 就会回来的 把我下午2点至6点空出来 |
[11:50] | We’re gonna be replacing ron’s hip. | 咱们准备给Ron做手术 |
[11:53] | – Hey, morning, eli. – Hey. | – 早上好 Eli – 嘿 |
[11:54] | Um, did you send mr. Rabb’s sample Of pancreatic fluid to the lab yet? | 你把Rabb先生的胰液样本送到化验室了吗 |
[11:57] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[11:58] | Uh, I asked for it over an hour ago. | 我一个多小时前就跟你说了 |
[12:00] | Yeah, I was letting him rest. He didn’t sleep much last night. | 是啊 可我想让他多睡会儿 他昨晚没睡好 |
[12:03] | dr. Grey, check out mrs. Kay. | Grey医生 请看Kay太太 |
[12:05] | day three post-op, no fistula. | 术后第三天 没有瘘管 |
[12:09] | Already walking right away, eating right away, | 已经可以下床走路 正常进食 |
[12:11] | Isn’t that right, mrs. Kay? | 对吧 Kay太太 |
[12:13] | Can I go back to bed now? I’m tired. | 能回病房吗 我好累 |
[12:15] | One more lap. | 再走会儿 |
[12:19] | – terrible. – Okay, there is no evidence that shows | – 糟糕 – 没有证据表明 |
[12:22] | Getting patients up faster makes any difference at all. | 下床早的病人就不得瘘管 |
[12:24] | How’s it going with your protocol? | 你的方案怎么样了 |
[12:26] | It looks like you– okay– added just another medicine | 你只在用药单上 |
[12:28] | To your drug regimen there, huh? | 加了一种药而已 对吧 |
[12:30] | Yeah, I mean, Well, if you call octreotide “just another medicine.” | 对 如果你把”奥曲肽”叫做一种药而已” |
[12:33] | So you’re still, uh, sticking with the little list? | 你还执着于你的标准方案? |
[12:36] | Yeah. Standard post-op protocol | 对 标准术后康复方案 |
[12:39] | With a checklist I’ve developed for accountability. | 我要逐条求证方案是否有问题 |
[12:42] | Oh, my gosh. So you know what? | 噢天呐 你知道吗 |
[12:43] | When I was little, I- I wanted a pony, too. | 我小时候 也想有一匹小马驹 |
[12:46] | And do you know what happened? | 你知道最后怎样吗 |
[12:47] | I, uh, I worked really hard and I got one. | 我努力啊努力啊 最后得到了 |
[12:58] | Mr. Rabb probably can’t sleep at night | Rabb先生晚上睡不好 |
[12:59] | Because you’re letting him sleep during the day. | 可能就是因为你白天让他睡太多了 |
[13:02] | Get the fluid sample now. | 现在就去取样 |
[13:13] | Hey. How’d it go? | 嘿 求婚怎么样 |
[13:15] | Hey. Uh, not so well. | 嘿 结局不好 |
[13:17] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[13:19] | Nah, I don’t blame her. | 没事 我不怪她 |
[13:20] | I was proposing for all the wrong reasons. | 我的求婚理由太蹩脚了 |
[13:21] | I mean, I liked her and all, | 我爱她的全部 |
[13:24] | But what I liked most about her was her p.P.O. | 但其实我最爱的是她的BBP医疗保险 (该种医疗保险可夫妻共用) |
[13:29] | you don’t have insurance? | 你没有医保? |
[13:30] | Capped out about three operations ago. | 三个手术前就用完了 |
[13:32] | I’ve been charging it on my credit cards. | 后来一直用信用卡支付 |
[13:35] | Do you mind if I look at your chart? | 我可以看看你的病历吗 |
[13:36] | No, go ahead. | 可以 请便 |
[13:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:40] | I’m warning you, though, it’s pretty scary stuff. | 警告你 内容很可怕 |
[13:42] | Just saying. | 就是说说 |
[13:47] | Wow. Um… | 哇 |
[13:48] | You have von hippel-lindau disease. | 你患了多发性血管母细胞瘤 |
[13:51] | And you have been hospitalized for over 200 days | 过去的三年里你已经在医院 |
[13:54] | In the last three years? | 呆了200多天 |
[13:57] | Lot of good memories. | 往事如风 |
[14:00] | Dr. Webber’s your surgeon? | 你是Webber医生的病人? |
[14:01] | Not for long. They’re discharging me today. | 马上就不是了 今天就让我出院 |
[14:04] | You have a pretty dangerous tumor on your adrenal gland. | 你的肾上腺还有个肿瘤 |
[14:07] | They’re not gonna just throw you out on the street. | 他们不能就这样让你走 |
[14:09] | You know what? Let me see what I can do. | 我看看能不能帮上忙 |
[14:12] | Look, I don’t know how much your fee is, uh, but– | 我不知道你的费用是多少 但… |
[14:14] | but I know I can’t afford it. | 但我可能付不起 |
[14:18] | I heard you just got married. | 听说你刚结婚 |
[14:20] | How’d you meet your husband? | 你和老公怎么认识的 |
[14:22] | Uh, we worked together. | 我们以前是同事 |
[14:23] | There was a no-dating policy at our firm. | 公司不让同事之间谈恋爱 |
[14:27] | Oh, my god. | 噢天呐 |
[14:29] | You’re doing great. Keep talking. | 你很勇敢 继续说 |
[14:32] | he kept asking me out, And… He’s just like that. | 他一直约我出去 他是那种… |
[14:36] | You tell him he can’t do something, | 越不让他干什么事 |
[14:37] | It just makes him want to do it more. | 就越要干的人 |
[14:39] | Sounds like my kinda guy. | 看来和我是同类 |
[14:41] | And then there was this work bowling party, And… | 有一次公司组织员工打保龄球 |
[14:45] | We were both waiting in line To return our shoes. | 我们一起排队还鞋 |
[14:50] | And… He just kissed me. | 结果… 他吻了我 |
[14:53] | And then I was like, “okay, I need to find a new job,” | 那时我想 “好吧 我得换工作了” |
[14:56] | Because he was a really good kisser. | 因为他真的是个接吻高手 |
[14:59] | Is. | 现在也是 |
[15:01] | He is a really good kisser. | 他现在也是 |
[15:05] | his b.P. Is still 70. With all these lap pads, it should be better by now. | 血压还是70 根据数据 他应该好多了 |
[15:08] | His pelvis and his spleen look clean. | 他的骨盆和脾都没事 |
[15:11] | Has to be his liver. Try a pringle maneuver. | 出血点肯定在肝上 用Pringle法 |
[15:14] | – Let’s see if we can stop this bleeding. – Okay. | – 看能不能止血 – 好的 |
[15:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:20] | Damn it. Damn it. That’s what I was afraid of. | 见鬼 见鬼 我就怕这个 |
[15:22] | His vena cava is torn. You can let go. | 他的腔静脉破裂 你可以放开了 |
[15:28] | Dr. Hunt, what are we doing? | Hunt医生 怎么办 |
[15:31] | this is– this is a lethal injury. | 这是…这是致命伤 |
[15:33] | he’s on his honeymoon. | 他还在蜜月中 |
[15:34] | pressure’s still dropping. 60 over 40. | 血压还在降 60/40 |
[15:37] | Dr. Hunt, what do we do? | Hunt医生 怎么办 |
[15:43] | Dr. Hunt? | Hunt医生 |
[15:47] | Dr. Hunt, what’s your plan? | Hunt医生 你要怎么办 |
[15:49] | You have to have a plan. We can’t stand here | 你必须做决定 我们不能干站着 |
[15:50] | And do nothing while this guy bleeds out. | 眼睁睁看他的血流光 |
[15:52] | – If you don’t have a plan, then– – okay, 10-blade. | – 如果你还不决定 就… – 10号刀 |
[15:54] | – here you go. – It’s a long shot, but if we crack his chest, | – 给你 – 会耗时很长 但如果对他开胸 |
[15:58] | put in a shunt, And bypass the blood flow trying to get to the heart, | 装上分流器 给流往心脏的血液造个旁路 |
[16:01] | It’ll give us time to make the repair. | 能给我们争取些时间进行修补 |
[16:06] | You don’t get to talk to me like that in my o.R. | 你不准在我的手术里跟我那样讲话 |
[16:08] | If you can’t keep your problems– | 如果你不能抛开你的个人问题… |
[16:09] | Our problems– outside, then you should go. | …我们之间的问题 那你就得出去 |
[16:13] | Bone saw. | 骨锯 |
[16:31] | What is thiss? Wait. Don’t tell me? | 这是什么 等等 别告诉我 |
[16:33] | Crankbait– best used in muddy water. | 仿真饵鱼 用在浑水里 |
[16:36] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[16:38] | Quiz me. | 考我吧 |
[16:40] | Is this a spinnerbait? | 这是旋转亮片饵吗 |
[16:42] | You know, the fish can hear you. | 鱼会听到你的 |
[16:44] | Did you read about that in your research? | 你没研究到这一条吗 |
[16:46] | fishing is supposed to be quiet. | 钓鱼时要保持安静 |
[16:50] | is this a spinner bait? | 这是旋转亮片饵吗 |
[16:52] | I’m not quizzing you. I’m fishing. | 我不考你 我要钓鱼 |
[16:55] | you’re no fun. | 没意思 |
[17:01] | Maybe we should move the boat Over to the other side of the lake. | 也许我们该把船开到湖那边 |
[17:04] | No. | 不 |
[17:06] | This is a good spot. | 这地点很好 |
[17:08] | For tanning maybe. | 晒太阳是很好 |
[17:17] | Is this typical? | 钓鱼就是这样吗 |
[17:19] | I mean, to go for hours without a bite? | 几个小时钓不上一条? |
[17:21] | Well, the only thing predictable about fishing | 钓鱼过程中 唯一可预知的 |
[17:23] | Is that it’s unpredictable. | 就是不可预知性 |
[17:25] | Wow. That’s deep. | 哇 真深奥 |
[17:27] | Yeah. Why don’t you ponder that for a while… | 是啊 你不如好好思索一下 |
[17:30] | Quietly? | 安静思索? |
[17:37] | Okay, I pondered it, but the thing is, | 好的 我思索完了 问题是 |
[17:39] | I don’t agree with the basic premise. | 你这话的前提我就不同意 |
[17:41] | Okay, assuming a lake has fish in it, Which this lake does, | 假设湖里有鱼 这湖里确实有 |
[17:44] | and assuming that You’re using the right baits and res, which we are, | 假设鱼饵和鱼竿都是合适的 确实合适 |
[17:47] | You should be able to predict getting more bites tn, um, | 你就应该能预知 |
[17:51] | Like none an hour. You know– | 到底能钓多少鱼 |
[17:53] | Which leads me to believe that the fish are elsewhere, | 我认为鱼都在别处 |
[17:55] | Like– like over there, or over there, or over there. | 在那儿 或者那儿 或者那儿 |
[17:59] | Right, and if you were over there, | 就算你去那边 |
[18:00] | You would scare them away with your incessant chatter. | 这样唧唧歪歪的照样会把鱼们吓跑 |
[18:02] | Fishing is supposed to be quiet. | 钓鱼就是要安静 |
[18:05] | And it’s supposed to involve catching fish, | 钓鱼就是要钓上鱼来 |
[18:07] | Which we could do if we moved the boat | 只要我们把船划到 |
[18:09] | To where the fish are– are– are sleeping or– or eating– | 鱼睡觉的地方…或者吃饭的地方… |
[18:12] | Just stop. Stop talking. Stop worrying. | 闭嘴 别说了 别担心了 |
[18:16] | Stop thinking. Stop. | 别思索了 |
[18:18] | Can we– can we– can we just– | 我们能…就… |
[18:20] | – Can we just try it my way, please? – No. | – 试一下我说的方法吗 – 不 |
[18:28] | I can’t stop. | 我停不下来 |
[18:31] | I can’t turn my mind off. | 我无法让脑子不转 |
[18:33] | Yes, you can. | 能的 你能 |
[18:36] | But– | 但是… |
[18:37] | You can. | 你能 |
[18:39] | Just fish. | 只管钓鱼 |
[18:52] | do it pro bono. | 就当做慈善 |
[18:53] | Look, henry needs long- term medical care, | Henry需要长期的治疗 |
[18:55] | And the hospital just can’t afford to take that on. | 医院无法负担那么昂贵的费用 |
[18:57] | Oh, so we do nothing? | 我们见死不救? |
[18:58] | No, we treat him with drugs and we schedule Regular follow-ups at the clinic. | 不是 我们会给他开药 定期安排他到门诊复查 |
[19:02] | Well, you might as well do nothing. | 这跟见死不救没区别 |
[19:03] | Look, I wish I could treat him. I really do. | 我也希望他能留下 真的 |
[19:07] | – But my hands are tied. – That is a load of crap. | – 但我身不由己 – 都是屁话 |
[19:09] | I have seen you bend the rules around here. | 你不是没打破过规定 |
[19:11] | If I was bailey or shepherd, | 如果我是Bailey或者Shepherd |
[19:12] | I’m sure that your hands wouldn’t be so tied. | 你就不会说身不由己了 |
[19:14] | Dr. Altman, that enough. | Altman医生 你过分了 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:19] | Cristina yang is fishing today. | Cristina Yang今天去钓鱼了 |
[19:22] | She is one of the most talented surgical residents I have ever seen, | 她是我见过的最有天赋的外科住院医生 |
[19:25] | And she is fishing instead of operating, | 可她没在做手术而是在钓鱼 |
[19:28] | And that is partly my fault. | 这里面有我的责任 |
[19:30] | I just want to do something good today. | 所以我今天想做件好事 |
[19:33] | Make it up, pay it forward– whatever you want to call it– | 做些弥补 预支爱心 随便你怎么说 |
[19:35] | I… I just need to do some good. | 我…只想做件好事 |
[19:43] | I’ll… Set up a meeting With the review board. | 我召集审查委员会来开会 |
[19:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:52] | Look, they met with dr. Miller three hours ago. | 他们去见Miller医生已经三个小时了 |
[19:54] | – Give it time. – They’re not gonna call ’cause they’re idiots. | – 给他们些时间 – 傻瓜才会不打电话给你 |
[19:57] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要干什么 |
[19:58] | I’m going up to miller’s office To tell ’em what idiots they are. | 我去Miller医生的办公室告诉他们有多傻 |
[20:00] | No, they’re gonna call. | 别去 他们会打来的 |
[20:01] | All right, now you’re just being stubborn. | 你真固执 |
[20:03] | Yes, I am being stubborn. | 是的 我很固执 |
[20:04] | I am stubbornly choosing to believe | 我固执地相信 |
[20:06] | That sometimes people make sane decisions, | 有时人们会做出疯狂的决定 |
[20:08] | Like having minimally invasive surgery when it’s available. | 比如做微创手术 |
[20:10] | I am stubbornly choosing to believe that | 我固执地相信 |
[20:12] | Not all people are evil and bad and leave me in airports. | 不是所有的人都那么坏 会把我独自扔在机场 |
[20:18] | hmm. | |
[20:21] | told ya. | 跟你说了吧 |
[20:22] | Good. The shunt is in. Secure it inferiorly. | 很好 分流器装上了 确保它正常工作 |
[20:25] | Umbilical tape. | 脐带线 |
[20:26] | – here you go, doctor. – Uh, now we’re gonna fix the I.V.C. | – 给你 医生 – 现在修复腔静脉 |
[20:29] | I’m gonna lift the liver only enough | 我把肝脏抬起来 |
[20:32] | for you To gain access to the tear. | 以便你可以够到伤口 |
[20:33] | You’re gonna let me sew? | 你让我缝合? |
[20:35] | Are you questioning my judgment are you saying thank you? | 你不相信我的判断还是想感谢我 |
[20:37] | No, I just… Thank you. | 不 我想…谢谢 |
[20:40] | Good. So… | 好的… |
[20:42] | One stitch at a time. | 一次只缝一针 |
[20:44] | Slow and steady. Ready? | 缓慢而平稳地 准备好了吗 |
[20:47] | Okay. 3-0 prolene, boki. | 好了 3-0线 Boki |
[20:49] | Mm. Anybody want my soup? | 有人想喝我的汤吗 |
[20:52] | It’s reminding me of pancreatic fluid. | 让我想起胰液 |
[20:53] | Oh, mm-hmm. Then I definitely want it. | 噢 真想喝啊 |
[20:55] | Sparkle. | 火花 |
[20:57] | That was the name of my pony. | 我的小马叫火花 |
[21:00] | Dr. Kepner, your patient, Mrs. Hathaway just came into the e.R. | Kepner医生 你的病人Hathaway太太 刚刚进了急救室 |
[21:03] | She’s in septic shock. C.T. Showed a fistula. | 败血性休克 CT片子显示她得了瘘管 |
[21:05] | Dr. Bailey wants you in o.R. 2 right away. | Bailey医生让你马上去2号手术室 |
[21:06] | No. Mrs. Hathaway? | 不会吧 Hathaway太太? |
[21:07] | We just discharged her three days ago. She was fine! | 三天前她刚出院 那时她好好的! |
[21:11] | And then there were two. | 只剩我俩了 |
[21:16] | Um, eli, I need another sample of mr. Rabb’s fluid. | Eli 我需要对Rabb先生的胰液再次取样 |
[21:20] | Uh, that’s gonna be tough. I took the drain out. | 那有点难度 我已经把他的排液管去掉了 |
[21:23] | – You what? – Well, with the drain in, | – 什么 – 插着排液管 |
[21:24] | He can’t turn over, which means he has to sleep on his back, | 他没法翻身 所以晚上他不能躺着睡 |
[21:26] | Which means he isn’t sleeping, so– | 所以他睡不好 所以… |
[21:27] | okay, just call radiology. We have to put it back in. | 给放射科打电话 得再给他插管 |
[21:30] | I need to be able to see the fluid To tell if there’s an infection. | 我必须化验排液看有没有发生感染 |
[21:33] | Well, I can tell by looking at it that it’s not infected. | 我一看外观就知道没有感染 |
[21:34] | Just call radiology. | 给放射科打电话 |
[21:36] | Look, if dr. Bailey wants it put back in, then I will. | 听着 如果Bailey医生 让我重新插管 我才插 |
[21:37] | – No, she’s in surgery. – Well, then it’ll have to wait. | – 不行 她正在手术 – 那只好等了 |
[21:41] | Fine. Okay. You know, I’ll– I’ll do it myself. | 你行 好吧 我…我自己去 |
[21:42] | You’re not touching that patient. | 你不准碰那位病人 |
[21:44] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:45] | You have your list, but I have 12 years of experience | 你有你的治疗方案 但我有12年的经验 |
[21:49] | That tells me that putting that drain back in right now | 经验告诉我 如果现在再插管 |
[21:50] | Could actually put him at more risk for infection. | 会增加他感染的几率 |
[21:53] | 12 years, I’ve been here– 12 years. | 12年 我在这儿12年了 |
[21:56] | Now you residents, you come and go, | 你们住院医生有的来有的走 |
[21:58] | But this is my home, and you are my guest. | 但这儿是我的家 你们只是客 |
[22:00] | And right now, you are no longer welcome. | 而且 你不再是受欢迎的客人了 |
[22:18] | What’s the emergency? | 什么急事 |
[22:19] | Oh, uh, I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[22:21] | A nurse hates me. | 我惹了一个护士 |
[22:23] | You’re a resident. | 你是住院医生 |
[22:24] | I’m sure all the nurses hate you. | 肯定所有的护士都恨你 |
[22:26] | – Yes, well, they love you. – I think you love me. | – 是的 但他们爱你 – 爱我的是你 |
[22:30] | Fine. Okay. Whatever. | 随你 无所谓 |
[22:32] | Can you please just talk to him, Smooth things over, | 你能跟他谈谈 让他不再恨我吗 |
[22:33] | so that when I go to take My patient back to radiology | 那我才能带病人去放射科 |
[22:35] | and get his drain put back in, | 重新插上排液管 |
[22:36] | He doesn’t make a scene? | 他不同意? |
[22:38] | Fine. I’ll talk to him. | 好吧 我去跟他说说 |
[22:41] | But you gotta meet me at joe’s tonight for a drink. | 但晚上你得陪我在Joe的酒吧喝酒 |
[22:44] | You are unbelievable. | 你真无耻 |
[22:45] | That’s why you love me, ’cause I’m unbelievable. | 你不是就爱无耻的我嘛 |
[22:47] | You and I, we don’t work, okay? We-we’ve been through this. | 你和我 咱俩没戏 明白吗 咱们说过这事了 |
[22:51] | One drink. | 一杯酒而已 |
[22:55] | Fine. One drink. | 好吧 一杯 |
[22:58] | Oh, god. Okay, there he is. | 好了 他来了 |
[23:01] | Eli? | |
[23:02] | E– | |
[23:03] | Two drinks. | 两杯 |
[23:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:06] | Fine. Stay here. | 好 呆在这儿 |
[23:11] | – Eli. – Yeah. | – 哎 |
[23:14] | you got a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[23:16] | Oh, listen, I don’t know what’s going on here, | 听着 我不知道刚才怎么回事 |
[23:18] | But I know better than to mess with you on your turf, | 但我知道怎么把你这儿搅成一锅粥 |
[23:20] | So do me a solid. | 所以帮我个忙 |
[23:22] | Nod, act as if we’re having a big debate here, | 点头 表现得好像咱俩在谈判一样 |
[23:26] | ’cause dr. Grey over there, | 因为Grey医生在那边 |
[23:29] | She agreed to go out with me if I talk to you. | 如果我跟你谈 她就愿意跟我约会 |
[23:32] | – She’s bossy. I know. – I dig it. | – 她就爱指手画脚 – 对 我去教训她 |
[23:35] | Mm. What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[23:38] | Seahawks, Sunday, box seats. | 西雅图海鹰队 周日 中心看台座位 |
[23:41] | – Parking? – Of course. | – 免费停车? – 当然 |
[23:43] | Mm-hmm. Okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[23:46] | Unless dr. Bailey herself orders that drain put back in, | 除非Bailey医生让我重新插管 我才插 |
[23:50] | – I– – Now mention how highly I think of her. | – 我… – 说我对她评价很高 |
[23:54] | I don’t care if you think dr. Grey is the best resident | 我才不在乎你认为Grey医生是你 见过的最好的住院医生 |
[23:56] | You’ve ever seen come through this program. | |
[23:57] | Mm-hmm. I understand. | 我明白 |
[23:59] | – And I respect that. Thank you. – Yeah. | – 我尊重你的意见 谢谢 – 当然 |
[24:07] | Well, I did what I could. What time do you get off? | 看 我尽力了 你几点下班 |
[24:09] | What?! That’s it. You didn’t do anything. | 什么 就这样? 你一点用都没有 |
[24:13] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[24:18] | You’re going out with sloan tonight? | 晚上你要跟Sloan约会? |
[24:20] | One drink, and then you are gonna interrupt us | 只喝一杯 然后你进去救我 |
[24:22] | And tell me that there’s a medical emergency. | 就说有个急诊需要我 |
[24:24] | Well, there might be a medical emergency | 搞不好还真有急诊 |
[24:25] | If you don’t get that drain back in your guy. | 如果你不能把管子插回去的话 |
[24:28] | I’m just sayin’, I guess you can observe | 我是想说 当我从人嘴里取胆囊时 |
[24:30] | When I’m taking out that gallbladder Through a dude’s mouth. | |
[24:37] | Dr. Hunt, I updated mrs. Paiz and checked your calls. | Hunt医生 我跟Paiz太太说了手术的情况 还查看了您的来电 |
[24:39] | Uh, dr. Marshall from n.Y.U. Called About speaking at their conference, | 纽约大学的Marshall先生打来 邀请你去他们的研讨会发言 |
[24:42] | And the lab called with results for your kidney patient. | 化验室打来通知肾病患者的化验结果 |
[24:46] | That it? N- nothing from my wife? | 就这些? 没有我妻子打来的? |
[24:48] | No, that’s it. | 没有 就这些 |
[24:51] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:53] | Lifting the liver. | 抬起肝脏 |
[25:11] | Dr. Miller can’t fit ron in for three weeks, | Miller医生不能满足Ron最多三周的要求 |
[25:14] | And we called our daughter in sarasota, | 我们给萨拉索塔的女儿打了电话 |
[25:15] | And she said maybe we should wait, | 她说也许我们可以慢慢康复 |
[25:17] | But ron wants it, and I-I just want what ron wants, | 但Ron想快点痊愈 而我听从Ron的意见 |
[25:20] | So, um, tell her, ron, tell her we want this 2:00 slot. | 告诉她 Ron 告诉她我们可以2点做手术 |
[25:24] | Oh, yeah, I wish I could, but I’m– I’m already booked. | 噢 我也希望能 但那个时间我已经约了手术 |
[25:28] | – No– no, you’re not. – Yeah, I am. | – 没有 你没手术 – 有 |
[25:30] | Yeah. I have that, um… | 有 一个… |
[25:32] | Fused knee thing. | 膝关节置换 |
[25:34] | Right, right, the guy with the knee. | 对对 要换膝那人 |
[25:35] | Yeah. You know, let me see if I can, uh, | 是啊 让我看看能不能… |
[25:38] | Switch some things around. | 把时间换一换 |
[25:40] | I’d really appreciate it. | 我感激万分 |
[25:42] | Oh, what if I push that down to later? | 噢 不如把那个手术推迟 |
[25:44] | No, you’re gting that award tonight. You can’t miss that. | 不行 你今晚要去领奖 不能不去 |
[25:47] | Oh, that’s right. | 噢 对 |
[25:50] | Shoot. | 难办了 |
[25:52] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 这样 |
[25:53] | I’ll do ron, and then I’ll just be late for the dinner. | 先给Ron做手术 晚宴我晚些再去 |
[25:55] | I am so sick of those awards dinners anyway. | 颁奖晚宴什么的 我最不爱去了 |
[25:57] | It’s like… Waka, waka, waka. | 净是说些…废话 |
[26:00] | thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[26:02] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[26:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:06] | Eli. | |
[26:08] | Dr. Bailey, have I told you lately How much I like your eyes? | Bailey医生 我跟你说过我有多喜欢你的眼睛吗 |
[26:11] | D– I am not in the mood. Why did you remove the drain? | 我没心情 你为什么要拔管 |
[26:14] | Because it was ready to be removed. | 因为该拔了 |
[26:15] | Now I have to put the drain back in. | 现在我要重新插管 |
[26:17] | And write you up. | 而且举报你 |
[26:19] | ’cause that– You said you were gonna write– write him up. | 你刚才说了…要举报他 |
[26:21] | Let me handle this, grey. | 让我说 Grey |
[26:22] | Okay, mr. Rabb is not sleeping, doctor. | Rabb先生睡不好觉 医生 |
[26:23] | – That’s a problem bec– – okay, I feel for him, | – 那是因为… – 好吧 我很同情他 |
[26:26] | But this protocol isn’t just about him. | 但这份标准治疗方案并不是只针对他的 |
[26:28] | I don’t do protocols. I treat patients. | 我不管什么标准方案 我针对病人做护理 |
[26:29] | Eli, save your high-and-mighty routine for someone else. | Eli 你这套强权嘴脸留给别人看 |
[26:32] | Now I’m sick of all of these post-op complications. | 我受够这些术后并发症了 |
[26:34] | I hate post-op complications more than you do, dr. Bailey. | 我也不喜欢术后并发症 Bailey医生 |
[26:37] | I do. They’re time csuming. They’re messy. | 真的 不但耗时 而且费事 |
[26:39] | They make it difficult for me to check up On my fantasy football team as often as I’d like, | 害得我不能看我最喜欢的球赛 |
[26:42] | So I make sure that my patients don’t get them. | 所以我确保我的病人都不会有并发症 |
[26:44] | I mean, you know you’re happy when I’m working. | 你也知道 我上班时你都会轻松些 |
[26:47] | And it’s not just because of my pretty face. | 不仅仅因为我长得帅 |
[26:48] | It’s ’cause I’m good at what I do. | 而且因为我业务强 |
[26:50] | Well, think about it. When’s the last time you had | 你想想 上次我的病人 |
[26:51] | A post-op complication with one of my patients? Hmm? | 出现术后并发症是哪辈子的事 |
[26:55] | Good work. | 很好 |
[26:57] | I think I can get another stitch in. | 我觉得我可以再缝一针 |
[26:59] | We can’t risk it. There’s too much pull on the liver. | 不能冒险 不能给肝脏太多压力 |
[27:02] | – I’m lowering it. – I want to try. | – 我把它放低 – 我想试试 |
[27:04] | – No. – There’s not as much blood in the field as before. | – 不行 – 这里的血不像原来那么多了 |
[27:06] | – He can handle another stitch. – Remove your hand, dr. Grey. | – 他可以承受再缝一针 – 把手拿开 Grey医生 |
[27:09] | – Just another second. – Don’t– | – 等一下 – 别… |
[27:10] | Done. I got it. I– lower the liver. | 搞定 好了 可以把肝脏放下来了 |
[27:15] | Get out of my o.R. | 滚出我的手术室 |
[27:17] | What? I did it. Look. See? He’s fine. | 什么 我做到了 看看 他挺好的 |
[27:18] | I’m not gonna say it again. | 我不说第二遍 |
[27:40] | No, I just got kicked out of the o.R. | 不是 我刚被他从手术室里赶出来了 |
[27:44] | Because I’m just so sick of all of this. | 因为我烦死这些事了 |
[27:46] | I’m sick of her not talking to me. | 我烦她不跟我说话 |
[27:48] | I’m sick of you two pretending to be friends. | 我烦你俩假装朋友 |
[27:50] | So put her on the phone. | 让她接电话 |
[27:52] | Well, thank you, dr. Keller. I think you did the right thing, | 谢谢 Keller医生 你做得对 |
[27:54] | Coiling the aneurysm rather than clipping it. | 切动脉瘤时螺旋状切比直线切好 |
[27:57] | Thank you for the update, And I will check in with you later. | 谢谢 晚点我再打给你 |
[28:03] | Was that meredith? | 是Meredith吗 |
[28:04] | No. | 不是 |
[28:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[28:12] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! I think I have a bite. | 哦天呐 天呐 咬钩了 |
[28:14] | Oh, my god! What do I– what do I do? What do I do?! | 噢天呐 怎么办 怎么办 怎么办 |
[28:16] | Oh, my god! What do I do?! | 噢天呐 怎么办 |
[28:18] | – Stay calm. Stay calm. Sit down. Sit down. – Oh! Oh, my god! Oh, my god. | – 镇定 镇定 坐下 坐下 – 噢 上帝啊 上帝 |
[28:20] | – Okay, okay. I’m sitting down. – All right, good. | – 好的好的 我坐下 – 好的 很好 |
[28:22] | I didn’t read the part where you– | 我没看那篇 |
[28:23] | – What– what to do when you catch a fish. – Okay, let it run for a second. | – 讲鱼咬钩后该怎么办的 – 好了 让它游一下 |
[28:25] | – What does that mean?! What does that mean?! – Stay right there. Sit down. | – 什么意思 什么意思 – 别动 坐下 |
[28:27] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[28:28] | Let it– let the fish run a little. Let it– let it– | 让鱼游走一点点 然后… |
[28:30] | – Okay, go. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. – Give it some– just give it some– there it is. | – 好的 快快快快快 – 然后这样…这样… |
[28:32] | – Okay, okay. Now what? – Give it some line. Let it go. Easy. Let it– | – 好的 然后呢 – 放点线 让它自己转 放松 让它… |
[28:34] | – Yes. – Let it tire itself out. | – 好了 – 让它自己转 |
[28:35] | – Okay. – Easy. Now reel it in. | – 好的 – 放松 现在收线 |
[28:37] | – Reeling it in. Okay. – Good, good. Good, good. See, you’re fishing. | – 收线 好的 – 很好 很好 看 你会钓鱼了 |
[28:40] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god! Oh, my god! I’m fishing! | 噢天呐 噢天呐 噢天呐 我会钓鱼了! |
[28:43] | – I’m fishing! aah! – you’re fishing. Whoa! | – 我会钓鱼了! 啊! – 你会钓鱼了! 哇! |
[28:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:54] | you’re good. | 你真不错 |
[28:55] | Yeah, well, tell that to stark. | 是嘛 告诉Stark |
[28:56] | Stark? Please. You don’t need stark. | Stark? 得了吧 你不需要Stark |
[28:59] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[29:00] | In a year, everyone’s gonna want this surgery… | 一年之内 人人都想做这个手术 |
[29:05] | Except there’s only one of me. | 但能做的只有我一个 |
[29:07] | Unless… I create another me. | 除非 我再造出一个我 |
[29:11] | That could be you– | 比如说你 |
[29:13] | The guy me. | 男版的我 |
[29:15] | Not as pretty, not as good, but close. | 没我漂亮没我优秀 但接近了 |
[29:18] | I could teach you if you want. | 如果你想学我可以教你 |
[29:21] | Screw stark. | Stark见鬼去吧 |
[29:24] | stark’s loss is my gain. | Stark损失大了 |
[29:27] | Okay, ron, here comes your new hip. | 好了 Ron 你的新臀部来了 |
[29:33] | Could I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你说句话吗 |
[29:36] | Uh, guys, give us the room. | 伙计们 我们说点事 |
[29:38] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[29:46] | I knew what I was doing. I knew I could do that second stitch. | 刚才我知道我在做什么 我知道我能缝第二针 |
[29:49] | And you knew I could do that second stitch. | 你也知道我能缝第二针 |
[29:51] | And if it were anyone else, you would’ve let them do it. | 如果是别人 你会让他们缝的 |
[29:54] | But because I question how you handle cristina | 但因为我问过你怎样处理Cristina的事 |
[29:58] | You chose to slap me down | 你就要办我难看 |
[30:00] | And let everybody know who’s boss. | 让大家知道你才是老大 |
[30:02] | You want to know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[30:03] | I think you’re reckless. | 我觉得你鲁莽不顾后果 |
[30:04] | I think you’re reckless with your own life, | 你对自己的生命很鲁莽 |
[30:06] | And today, you were reckless w. | 今天 你对病人很鲁莽 |
[30:08] | And I don’t care who you are, I don’t want that in my o.R., | 我不管你是谁 我不准鲁莽之人出现在我的手术室 |
[30:11] | And I do not want that around my wife, | 我也不想鲁莽之人围绕在我妻子左右 |
[30:14] | Who is struggling just to hold on. | 她现在深陷低谷自身难保 |
[30:17] | Your wife is struggling just to hold on | 你妻子之所以深陷低谷自身难保 |
[30:20] | Because you married her | 是因为虽然你跟她结了婚 |
[30:21] | And let it be okay for her to completely fall apart. | 却任由她毁灭自己 |
[30:26] | What is cristina gonna do when she gets back | 今晚Cristina钓鱼回来之后 |
[30:28] | From her fishing trip tonight, | 你又要怎么办 |
[30:30] | Tomorrow, next week, next month, next year? | 明天呢 下周呢 下个月呢 明年呢 |
[30:34] | Because we’ll all be here working, | 我们大家都还在这儿工作 |
[30:35] | And cristina will be… Where? | Cristina…会在哪呢 |
[30:39] | – I don’t know. – Oh. | 我不知道 |
[30:39] | I don’t know, but she has the right to figure that out. | 我不知道 但她有权利自己找到答案 |
[30:42] | You don’t know. Well, I know, | 你不知道是吧 好 我知道 |
[30:44] | Because I know cristina yang. | 因为我了解Cristina Yang |
[30:46] | And she needs to work, | 她需要工作 |
[30:48] | Because surgery is who we are. | 我们天生就是外科医生 |
[30:51] | You told a guy with a gun to shoot you. | 你要求枪手把你杀了 |
[30:53] | That is who you are. | 你天生就是这样的人 |
[30:55] | What the hell does that have to do wi– | 那件事跟这有什么关… |
[30:56] | You– you are fearless, and I don’t mean that In a good way. | 你什么都不怕 我不觉得这是好事 |
[31:00] | Most people don’t tell the guy with the gun to shoot them. | 大多数人都不会要求枪手杀自己 |
[31:03] | Most people are like cristina. Most people are afraid. | 大多数人都和Cristina一样 会怕 |
[31:07] | So what she needs isn’t what you need. | 她需要的跟你不一样 |
[31:14] | She isn’t you… | 她不是你… |
[31:16] | Meredith. | |
[31:20] | Well, he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[31:21] | His patient records for the past three months | 上三个月他护理的病人 |
[31:22] | Show a post-op complication rate way lower than the norm. | 术后并发症发病率比平均水平低 |
[31:25] | Wait, 12% compared to 42%? | 等等 他是12% 平均是42%? |
[31:28] | – Yeah. – Wow. | – 对 – 哇 |
[31:29] | Okay, can you two stop being impressed by him? | 好了 你俩能别说他好话了吗 |
[31:31] | It’s a fluke. He’s mean. | 他运气好而已 那么刻薄的人 |
[31:33] | – Hand me those charts. – I think he’s kinda hot. | – 把表格给我 – 我觉得他挺好看的 |
[31:36] | – Can you say that about a nurse? – No. | – 能说护士长得好看吗 – 不能 |
[31:37] | – Okay. – Oh. Day three. | 第三天 |
[31:41] | Day… | 第… |
[31:43] | Three. | 三天… |
[31:45] | Day three. | 第三天! |
[31:47] | – Yeah? – What? – day three? | – 什么 – 第三天? |
[31:49] | Oh. Oh, oh, oh, okay, deep– deep breaths. | 噢噢噢 好了 深呼吸 |
[31:53] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[31:56] | Ooh, yes. | 有了 |
[31:57] | – Dr. Bailey? – Okay. Okay. | – Bailey医生? – 有了 有了 |
[32:00] | Okay, should we be following her? | 我们要去跟着她吗 |
[32:03] | A medicalert bracelet? | 急救信息手链? |
[32:05] | That’s your solution? | 这就是你们的解决方案? |
[32:07] | If the patient has a hypertensive crisis– | 如果他得了高血压… |
[32:10] | When… When he has a hypertensive crisis… | 当他…当他高血压发作时… |
[32:13] | The paramedics will bring mr. Burton here, | 急救员会送Burton先生到这儿 |
[32:16] | And we’ll treat his emergent condition. | 我们对他进行急救 |
[32:17] | 那时就晚了 他会死的 | |
[32:20] | so you’re sending him home he’ll beto die, | 你们送他回家等死 |
[32:21] | But you’re okay with it because you’re giving him | 却觉得心安理得 因为你们给了他 |
[32:24] | – A bracelet with his name on it. – Hey! | – 一个印着他名字的手链 – 嘿! |
[32:27] | Um, if we remove the drain on day three instead of day five, | 如果术后第三天拔管而不是第五天 |
[32:31] | We can reduce the formation of fistulas by 30%. | 就能把瘘管的发病率降低30% |
[32:34] | See, uh, eli took out a drain when he wasn’t supposed to, | Eli在不该拔管的时候拔了管 |
[32:37] | And I was gonna write him up because he can’t do that, | 我本想要举报他 因为那样是不对的 |
[32:39] | But he did. | 但他确实那样做了 |
[32:40] | Uh, I’m going to leave the files for you to look at. | 我把这些文件留给你看 |
[32:47] | Oh. Uh– Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[32:49] | I’m… Miranda bailey– | 我是… Miranda Bailey |
[32:51] | The doctor who cured fistula. | 治愈瘘管的就是我 |
[32:53] | That’s right. I said it. | 没错 我说出来了 |
[32:55] | Uh, jonas salk– he cured polio. | Jonas Salk攻克了小儿麻痹症 |
[32:57] | Miranda bailey is going to cure fistula. | Miranda Bailey就要攻克瘘管了 |
[33:05] | th-th-three. Day three. | 三 第三天 |
[33:12] | 28… Pounds. | 二十…八磅 (12.7公斤) |
[33:16] | That’s one of the biggest we’ve had this year. | 是今年我们收获的最大的之一 |
[33:17] | Ah, look at that. | 看啊看啊 |
[33:18] | Wow. Nice fish. | 好大的鱼 |
[33:19] | – Thanks. – You want a picture? | – 谢谢 – 要拍照吗 |
[33:21] | Oh, definitely. Definitely. Take a picture. Come on. | 当然要 当然 来拍个照 快来 |
[33:23] | – Let’s take a picture. – You pick it up, I’ll get the camera. | – 来拍照 – 你抱着它 我来拍 |
[33:24] | oh, my god. How am I supposed to pick it up? | 噢天呐 我要怎么抱 |
[33:26] | You just pick it up and take it off. You can. | 抱起来再放下就行了 |
[33:27] | It’s very slippery, so be careful. | 很滑 要小心 |
[33:28] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 天呐 天呐 |
[33:30] | – Hold it up like that. All right? Ready? – Great. Yes, yes, oh, god. | – 就这样抱着 准备好了吗 – 好了 好了 天呐 |
[33:32] | Oh, my god. It’s totally heavy. | 天呐 它好重 |
[33:34] | – Okay, ready? – Your friend’s first time out, huh? | – 准备好了? – 你朋友第一次钓鱼? |
[33:35] | – Yeah, first time. – Yeah, she really is something. | – 对 第一次 – 那她真了不起 |
[33:37] | yes, she is. She really is. | 没错 她很了不起 相当了不起 |
[33:41] | Okay. Smile now. | 好了 笑 |
[34:20] | Well, that’s okay. We don’t need a picture. | 没事 不想拍就不拍好了 |
[34:22] | – Take it. – Let’s wait till she’s– | – 拍 – 不然等她… |
[34:24] | Take it now. We’re gonna want to remember this. | 快拍 这是值得纪念的时刻 |
[35:08] | oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[35:12] | Jason, honey. | Jason 亲爱的 |
[35:13] | We were able to repair the damage, | 我们已经修复了损伤的器官 |
[35:15] | But the next 24 hours are crucial. | 但术后的24小时非常重要 |
[35:18] | But he can recover, right? | 他能痊愈的 是吗 |
[35:20] | If– if everything goes okay, he’ll fully recover? | 如果一切顺利 他会痊愈吗 |
[35:22] | We’re just focusing on getting jason through the night. | 先安全度过今晚再说 |
[35:25] | I know it’s hard, | 会很艰难 |
[35:26] | But try not to think too far into the future. | 先不要想太远 |
[35:29] | I’m afraid to touch him. | 我不敢碰他 |
[35:32] | I know right now all you can see | 虽然你现在看到的 |
[35:34] | Are the machines and the damage, | 都是机器和伤痕 |
[35:36] | But he’s still there. | 但他人就在那儿 |
[36:00] | Hey, there’s my star resident. | 嘿 我的明星学员 |
[36:02] | Come on. We’re drinking. I’m buying. | 走 喝酒去 我请客 |
[36:03] | – Oh, dude. Sorry, I can’t. – Why not? | – 抱歉 我不能去 – 为什么不去 |
[36:06] | Stark ended up hating the guy who assisted him today | Stark发现今天带的人 |
[36:08] | – Even more than hhates me. – oh, god. | – 比我还令他可恨 – 不是吧 |
[36:10] | Anyway, there’s a midgut volvulus, and I’m gonna assist. | 他有一个中肠扭结手术 我当助手 |
[36:15] | You’re going back to stark? | 你要回去找Stark? |
[36:16] | I mean, the guy’s a douche, and– and hips are cool, | 他真人挺烂的 而臀关节手术很酷 |
[36:19] | – But you know– – just go. | – 但是… – 走吧 |
[36:29] | I’m still awesome. | 我是最棒的 |
[36:30] | I’ve prescribed alpha blockers And set you up in our free clinic. | 我给你开了些α阻滞剂 给你在免费门诊建了病历 |
[36:35] | You need anything at all… Call me. | 如果需要什么帮助 打给我 |
[36:39] | We’re gonna see you through this. | 我们一起给你想办法 |
[36:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:56] | I tried. I’m sorry. I, uh– | 我尽力了 很抱歉… |
[36:58] | I’ll be okay. | 没事 |
[37:00] | Dr. Webber slipped me some free samples, So I’m good for a while. | Webber医生给我了些免费样品药 我还能撑一阵子 |
[37:03] | Good. Good. | 那好 那好 |
[37:09] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[37:21] | I have great medical insurance. | 我有一份超好的医保合同 |
[37:24] | way to kick a guy when he’s down. | 我都倒地了还要踹两脚? |
[37:28] | I’m saying, I’m– I’m… | 我是说 我… |
[37:32] | I’m saying that I’ll marry you. | 我是说我可以跟你结婚 |
[37:43] | That’s a really generous offer. | 这真是慷慨大礼 |
[37:46] | But I can’t. | 但我不能接受 |
[37:47] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[37:49] | I took an oath, | 我立过誓言 |
[37:50] | And I can’t leave you now Any more than I could leave you | 现在我不该放弃你 就像不能放弃 |
[37:53] | bleeding out in the street. | 街头流血的路人一样 |
[37:58] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[38:00] | You’re aware of that? | 你明白吗 |
[38:04] | And you’re gonna regret it deeply in the morning. | 明天早上醒来你就会深深后悔 |
[38:11] | You’re dying. | 你快要死了 |
[38:14] | Henry, you’re dying, | Henry 你快要死了 |
[38:16] | And you don’t have to, ’cause I can help. | 如果我帮你 你也许就不会死 |
[38:20] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[38:24] | I’ll marry you. | 我要和你结婚 |
[38:28] | I want all post-op drains Removed on day three | 从现在起 所有术后病人都在第三天拔管 |
[38:32] | from now on Unless I tell you otherwise. | 除非我说不 |
[38:36] | Do y know what this means, what you did? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 知道你做了什么吗 |
[38:42] | what? What? | 什么 怎么了 |
[38:47] | I was wondering if you wanted To go out with me sometime, dr. Bailey. | 我想知道你是否愿意和我约会 Bailey医生 |
[38:50] | I mean, even that shocked, | 你这种惊愕的 |
[38:52] | “oh, my god a nurse just asked me out. How the hell do I get out of it?” | “老天爷居然有个护士要约我 我怎样才能脱身” 的表情 |
[38:55] | expression You got on right now is pretty cute. | 非常的可爱 |
[39:06] | Fine, | 行啊 |
[39:07] | Because you gave me day three. | 因为是你给了我”第三天” |
[39:10] | And because I’m very handsome. | 而且因为我很帅 |
[39:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:31] | I know I agreed to have a drink wi you. | 我知道我同意跟你喝酒 |
[39:33] | But as I walked here, I realized how unfair that was. | 但我一走进来 就知道这有多不公平 |
[39:37] | You know, it’s– it’s– it’s unfair to you, | 对你不公平 |
[39:39] | It’s unfair to me, because… | 对我也不公平 因为… |
[39:42] | Really, nothing has changed. | 真的 情况没什么变化 |
[39:43] | I- I mean, you’re– you’re still In a very different place in your life | 你还是…处于人生中很不寻常的时期 |
[39:47] | Than I am, and– and you want different– | 你想要些不同的… |
[39:50] | The goal of any surgery is total recovery… | 手术的目的是全面康复… |
[39:55] | To come out better than you were before. | 让你的状况比术前好 |
[39:59] | Some patients heal quickly and feel immediate relief. | 有的病人康复得很快 立刻一身轻 |
[40:09] | Oh, lexie. I just got a page. | Lexie 我收到传呼 |
[40:11] | Bailey wants us back in the I.C.U. | Bailey让我们立刻去加护病房 |
[40:12] | Can you deal with it, please? | 你自己去吧 |
[40:24] | hey. | 嘿 |
[40:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:28] | I have 21 pounds of trout. | 我有21磅的鲑鱼 |
[40:32] | How was it? | 钓鱼怎么样 |
[40:40] | It was good. | 还不赖 |
[40:53] | For others the healing happens gradually. | 有些病人只能慢慢康复 |
[40:57] | And it’s not until months or even years later | 花上几个月甚至几年 |
[41:00] | That you realize, | 突然有一天你意识到 |
[41:02] | You don’t hurt anymore. | 自己已经不痛了 |
[41:05] | Do you think cristina’s gonna be okay? | 你觉得Cristina会好起来吗 |
[41:08] | Mm. Yeah, I do. | 会的 |
[41:13] | Do you think she’s gonna be a surgeon? | 你觉得她还会回来当医生吗 |
[41:17] | Honestly? | 说实话? |
[41:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:26] | Mm. | |
[41:30] | So the challenge after any surgery Is to be patient. | 所以术后康复最难的在于耐心 |
[41:37] | Mark, did you forget your keys? | Mark 你又忘带钥匙了? |
[41:41] | Okay, so picture this– | 情况是这样… |
[41:42] | I’m in africa, and everything’s great, | 我在非洲 一切都很顺利 |
[41:44] | And the people are so nice, and the clinic is amazing, | 那里的人很好 诊所很好 |
[41:46] | And I’m doing work that actually feels important. | 我做的工作很重要 |
[41:49] | Like, I can– I can actually see that I’m making a difference, | 我能切实感到我带去的改变 |
[41:51] | But I’m crying, like, constantly. | 但我经常哭 |
[41:53] | And then this guy that work with at the clinic | 后来诊所的同事问我 |
[41:55] | Finally asks me what’s wrong, And I say that I miss my girlfriend, | 我出了什么事 我说我想念我女朋友 |
[41:58] | Like– like, I really miss her. | 很想很想她 |
[42:00] | So then he asks me If I want to go back if they could replace me. | 于是他问我 如果能换别人去非洲 我愿不愿意回美国 |
[42:03] | And– and then I open my mouth to say “no”… | 我准备回答”NO”的 |
[42:04] | but what comes out weirdly instead is “yes.” | 脱口而出的却是”YES” |
[42:09] | And so they did. | 然后他们换人了 |
[42:11] | And then I came back. | 我回来了 |
[42:18] | You look really pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[42:20] | But if you can make it through the first weeks and months… | 只要你能熬过最初的几周几个月 |
[42:24] | If you believe that healing is possible… | 只要你相信前途光明 |
[42:33] | Then you can get your life back. | 你就能起死回生 |
[42:40] | But that’s a big if. | 但说起来容易 |
[42:42] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 |