时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | to a degree, medicine is a science. | 某种意义上讲 医学属于科学 |
[00:05] | – you spent six hours on a boat. – yes. | – 你们在船上呆了6个钟头? – 没错 |
[00:07] | – and you talked about fishing. – yes. | – 只谈钓鱼? – 没错 |
[00:08] | – for six hours? – pretty much, yeah. | – 谈了6个小时? – 差不多吧 |
[00:11] | – derek. – what do you want me to say? | – 那你要我说什么 |
[00:13] | we went fishing. we talked about fishing. | 我们去钓鱼 自然就是谈钓鱼 |
[00:15] | – i want the whole story. – it is the whole story. | – 整个事情没那么简单 – 就这么简单 |
[00:17] | “she caught a fish and cried” is not the whole story. | “她钓到条大鱼然后哭了” 哪能这么简单 |
[00:20] | except it is the story. it is in fact the entire story. | 可惜事实如此 就是这么简单 |
[00:27] | – i’m ovulating. – ugh. | – 我在排卵期 – 苍天啊 |
[00:30] | but i would argue that it’s also an art. | 我认为那更是一种艺术 |
[00:33] | i mean, you stole my best friend, and it’s not okay. | 你偷了我的闺蜜 很不好 |
[00:35] | it’s not okay for the two of you to hang out like i don’t exist. | 你们俩出双入对 好像我不存在 |
[00:38] | – i am not hanging out. – by hanging out with her. | – 我没跟她出双入对 只是帮她 – 为了帮她跟她出双入对 |
[00:43] | – we gonna do this or not? – i’m too mad to even look at you. | – 那今天还来不来 – 太生气了 不想看到你 |
[00:46] | well, then roll over. | 那你就转过去吧~ |
[00:50] | fine. | 好吧 |
[00:54] | the doctors who see medicine as science only? | 有些医生只把医学当科学 |
[00:58] | you don’t want them by your side when your bleeding won’t stop | 而当你流血不止 或者你的孩子啼哭不停之时 |
[01:01] | or when your child is screaming in pain. | 你希望他们滚得越远越好 |
[01:03] | you look different. you seem better. | 你看上去不一样 好多了 |
[01:09] | – i feel better. mm-hmm. – really? | – 我感觉好多了 – 真的? |
[01:11] | * we gotta open our eyes and we will see * | |
[01:15] | so you got plans? | 有什么计划 |
[01:17] | ooh. | |
[01:18] | i think i’m gonna explore the city today. | 我今天要在城里观光 |
[01:21] | – really? – mm-hmm. | – 真的? – 嗯~ |
[01:24] | you know, i’ve never had time to do it before… | 我之前一直都没时间… |
[01:27] | or the interest. | 也没兴趣 |
[01:33] | hello. | 喂 |
[01:35] | * oh a little bit of justice * | |
[01:39] | teddy, you’re doing what? | Teddy 你说什么 |
[01:40] | * you got the notion * | |
[01:42] | the clinicians go by the book. | 临床医生只知道照本宣科 |
[01:45] | the artists follow their guts. | 而艺术家跟着直觉走 |
[01:49] | nope. | 别走 |
[01:51] | you’re gonna make us late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[01:55] | – okay. – mm. | – 好吧 – 恩 |
[01:56] | okay. go. go. | 好吧 去吧 |
[02:01] | nope. | 不要 |
[02:04] | * hey, hey * * i hope so * | |
[02:06] | * you got the notion * | |
[02:08] | the artists feel your pain, | 艺术家对你的痛苦感同身受 |
[02:10] | and they go to extremes to make it stop. | 他们会尽一切可能为你止痛 |
[02:13] | * so get in the motion * | |
[02:16] | you sat here all night? | 你坐了一晚上? |
[02:18] | * whoa * * you got the notion * | |
[02:21] | um… well… | 呃 其实… |
[02:23] | no. | 不是 |
[02:24] | i just flew in from africa, so i went to a hotel | 我刚从非洲飞回来 所以我回酒店 |
[02:27] | and took a shower, got some sleep, | 洗了个澡 睡了一会儿 |
[02:29] | and came back really early. | 来得很早而已 |
[02:33] | really, please… | 算了吧… |
[02:35] | go back to malawi. | 回马拉维吧 |
[02:39] | extreme measures– | 不得已的时候 |
[02:41] | that’s where science ends and art begins. | 就是脱离科学开始艺术创造的时候 |
[02:44] | * yeah * | |
[02:56] | we can do this another day if you want? | 我们可以改天再来 |
[02:57] | no, no. i mean, no, we’re here now, and–and–and he’ll be here. | 不不 我们已经来了 他会到的 |
[03:06] | hey. oh, hey, my witness is here. okay, let’s get this thing started. | 嘿 我证婚人来了 开始吧 |
[03:10] | teddy, you’re not seriously gonna do this. | Teddy 你不是来真的吧 |
[03:12] | – yeah, i am. – henry burton. | – 我是认真的 |
[03:15] | – owen hunt. – okay, then. | – 好的 |
[03:17] | will you be reading vows or do you just want a standard ceremony? | 要宣读誓言还是只要标准的仪式 |
[03:20] | oh, crap. uh, it’s work. um, i’m just gonna let it roll. | 糟糕 工作的事 该怎样就怎样吧 |
[03:24] | standard ceremony? | 标准仪式? |
[03:25] | well, maybe if you could just skip to the end. | 能不能直接到最后一步 |
[03:27] | sorry. i’m–i’m just– i’m really late. | 对不起 我真的要迟到了 |
[03:30] | yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:41] | excuse me. can you direct me to the space needle? | 不好意思 能告诉我怎么去太空针塔吗 (西雅图标志性建筑) |
[03:44] | it’s your, uh, first time in seattle, huh? | 第一次来西雅图? |
[03:47] | um… sure, okay. | 算是吧 |
[03:49] | yeah. you’re just gonna, uh, you wanna go west on union about, uh, eight blocks or so. | 往西边走大概8个街区 |
[03:53] | and then you turn north and then you should… | 然后往北 你能看到… |
[03:58] | must be a bad accident. | 肯定很严重 |
[04:04] | hey, that’s not west. | 嘿 那不是西边 |
[04:06] | you’re–you’re going the wrong way. | 走错方向了 |
[04:09] | i’ll travel to malawi every two months for the next three years to oversee everything, | 之后3年 我会每2个月去马拉维一趟 视察情况 解决问题 |
[04:13] | and i got a leading pediatric surgeon to oversee the day-to-day operations. | 我有一个儿科主治医生来搞定日常手术 |
[04:16] | well, dr. robbins, i signed a contract with a new peds attending. | Robbins医生 我签了一位 新的儿科主治医生 |
[04:20] | it’s a year-long contract. i can’t eat that money. | 合同期限为一年 我不能单方面中止 |
[04:23] | – i just don’t have it. – well, i don’t understand. | – 我没有资金了 – 我不太明白 |
[04:25] | so you’re saying i can’t, | 你的意思是说… |
[04:27] | what, i can’t have a job here? | 我没法在这里工作? |
[04:30] | dr. robbins, you’re back. | Robbins医生 你回来了! |
[04:31] | now that is the reaction i was hoping for. | 看到没 那才是我所期待的反应 |
[04:33] | – uh, excuse me, dr. robbins. – so, karev, | – 抱歉 Robbins医生 |
[04:36] | tell me about this new peds guy. | 来跟我谈谈这个新来的儿科男 |
[04:39] | you’re married. you married that guy. | 你结婚了 你和那个男的结婚了 |
[04:41] | so? you got married. | 那又如何 你不是也结婚了吗 |
[04:42] | to the woman i love. you don’t even know this guy. | 我娶了我爱的人 你嫁了个陌生人 |
[04:44] | look, the man needed insurance. you know, can we not talk about this please? | 他需要医疗保险 能不能不谈这个话题 |
[04:47] | – not ever or not right now? – uh, i’m thinking not ever. | – 永远不提还是暂时不提 – 我想还是永远吧 |
[04:50] | hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么回事 |
[04:51] | a major seattle-area shooting… | 西雅图地区一起严重的枪击案… |
[04:53] | we have reports that a gunman has opened fire on students and faculty. | 我们收到报告 歹徒向学生和教师疯狂扫射 |
[04:58] | – bailey? bailey, fill us in. again, that’s at pacific college. | – Bailey? Bailey 更我们说一下情况 – 枪击案发生在太平洋大学 |
[05:00] | we now take you live to our on-scene reporter. | 现在由现场记者发回报道 |
[05:03] | students and faculty are still in the building. | 师生仍在大楼内 |
[05:05] | i’m trying to get some answers, but what we know so far | 我正试图搞清情况 不过目前 |
[05:07] | is that a gunman opened fire at pacific college | 我们只知道一名持枪男子 在太平洋大学内开枪 |
[05:09] | and that there are at least a dozen– i’m sorry? | 并且至少有12人…你说什么 |
[05:12] | okay. okay. there are at least 20 victims. | 好的 至少有20名受害者 |
[05:14] | i’m sorry. you can’t be here. clear the area, please. clear it, please. | 不好意思 你们不能在这儿 请离开 谢谢 |
[05:21] | he’s bleeding out from this chest wound. | 胸部中弹 流血不止 |
[05:23] | pulse is thready, and he’s bled through the dressing. | 脉搏微弱 血透过衣服流出 |
[05:25] | we’re going priority one. | 列为最高优先级 |
[05:28] | v-tach on the monitor. any pulse with that? | 显示为室性心动过速 有脉搏吗 |
[05:31] | no pulse. starting c.p.r. let’s get him to the hospital. | 没有 开始心肺复苏 送去医院 |
[05:34] | you need to crack his chest. you need to… | 要立刻开胸 你们要… |
[05:37] | someone crack his chest. | 谁来给他开胸 |
[05:39] | greys.anatomy.s07e11 | |
[05:40] | there are 15 ambulances on the way. | 有15辆救护车正赶来 |
[05:43] | maybe more to come. first one is three minutes out. | 可能会更多 第一个3分钟后到 |
[05:47] | people… | 大家听着… |
[05:48] | people… our own trauma is fresh, | 我们的外伤急救科是新设的 |
[05:52] | and we are going to have feelings today, and there is no shame in that. | 今天我们都会发自内心的悲愤 无需多加掩饰 |
[05:55] | what i want to say is, what we went through six months ago, | 我想说的是 他们现在所经历的 |
[05:58] | they are going through right now, | 正是我们6个月前经历过的 |
[06:01] | which makes them our brothers and sisters… | 他们是我们的难兄难弟… |
[06:03] | which makes them fellow travelers, | 是我们的同伴 |
[06:06] | which makes them our own. | 就是我们自己 |
[06:09] | so to the very best of our ability, we are gonna do our work first. | 为了更好的发挥我们的能力 必须把工作放在第一位 |
[06:14] | and you’re gonna have your feelings later. | 把感情暂且搁置一边 |
[06:19] | – grey. – i’m fine. | – 我很好 |
[06:22] | i’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:24] | go to the pit, make sure we’re stocked. call the blood bank– | 去急救站里面确认一切准备就绪 联系血库… |
[06:26] | i’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:29] | call the blood bank. | 联系血库 |
[06:31] | tell them to give us all the o neg they have. | 把所有的O阴性血都调过来 |
[06:45] | i got a cop. michael fazioli. | 一个警察 Michael Fazioli |
[06:46] | 28. g.s.w. to the right upper arm and left leg. | 28岁 枪伤 右上臂及左腿中枪 |
[06:49] | okay, this one’s mine. | 这个归我 |
[06:50] | – all right, i’m on that one. – chief webber. | |
[06:53] | sarge? | 警长? |
[06:56] | all right, kepner, get him to trauma one. | Kepner 带去外伤1号室 |
[06:57] | do labs, trauma series, and x-ray this leg and arm. | 做外伤检查和化验 给四肢拍片 |
[07:00] | okay. | 没问题 |
[07:01] | this is the cop that took down the shooter. | 这位警员射中了枪手 |
[07:04] | – you’re kidding. – yeah, he was on the radio. | – 开玩笑吧 – 他正在和我们通话 |
[07:05] | he told me he landed a shot, and then he went down. | 他说他中弹了 然后倒下了 |
[07:07] | i have conflicting reports about what the shooter looked like, | 受害者关于枪手的描述相互矛盾 |
[07:10] | so if you could wake faz up, get him talking? | 能否让Faz醒来说话? |
[07:12] | faz? | |
[07:13] | mike fazioli. he’s a good kid, great cop. one of ours. | Mike Fazioli好孩子 好警察 我们中的一员 |
[07:17] | what do you have? | 什么情况 |
[07:18] | professor john sturgeon, 48, fell out a fourth-story window, | John Sturgeon教授 48岁 从4楼摔下 |
[07:21] | has an open skull fracture and a blown pupil. | 开放性头颅骨折 瞳孔散大 |
[07:23] | he fell? | 他摔下来了? |
[07:23] | he helped a dozen kids out the window and up on to the roof, | 他帮助十多个学生从窗口逃到屋顶 |
[07:26] | then he tried to go himself and slipped. | 当他试图自己上去的时候滑倒了 |
[07:27] | he’s herniating. get him get him to the o.r. | 大脑受压迫 立刻送手术室 |
[07:31] | you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[07:32] | nothing about this is okay. | 没有一件是好事 |
[07:34] | two and three are open! | 2号以及3号室准备就绪 |
[07:37] | 15 year old, kelly keck, g.s.w.s to the leg and abdomen. | 15岁 Kelly Keck 腿部腹部多处枪伤 |
[07:41] | abdomen rigid, systolic 75, last pulse 147. | 腹部僵直 收缩压75 脉搏147 |
[07:44] | she’s 15? | 才15岁? |
[07:45] | yeah. look what being a genius gets you. | 没错 碰上你真是运气不错 |
[07:48] | – clear trauma three and page stark. – right away, doctor. | – 准备好3号室 呼Stark医生 – 立刻就去 |
[07:51] | jared swork, 20 years old, | Jared Swork 20岁 |
[07:52] | single entrance wound to the left fifth intercostal space. | 左侧第五肋间 一处射入枪伤 |
[07:55] | no exit wound. lost vitals in front of us. | 没有射出伤口 失去生命体征 |
[07:57] | this is the emergency thoracotomy we called in about. | 做了紧急胸廓切开术 |
[07:59] | – you did a thoracotomy in the field? – no, i didn’t. | – 你们就地做胸廓切开术? – 不是我干的 |
[08:05] | i had to crack his chest. | 我必须为他开胸 |
[08:19] | – cristina– – can you feel the lesion? | – 能摸到出血口? |
[08:20] | yes, he’s got a big hole in his right ventricle, but as long as i keep my hand here, | 右心室有大洞 不过只要我的手在里面 |
[08:23] | – i can feel a good heartbeat. – cristina. | – 我能感到心脏跳动 |
[08:25] | – what? what? – you’re going to the o.r.? | – 怎么 – 你要进手术室? |
[08:27] | she’s got her hand on the hole, owen. i’ll be fine. i’ll be okay. | – 她的手插在心脏里 Owen – 我不会有事的 |
[08:36] | – bring him to two. | – 带他去2号 – 好的 |
[08:44] | this artery is in pieces. vascular clamp. | 动脉碎裂 血管钳 |
[08:46] | – here you go. – your best move is to amputate that leg. | – 给你 – 你的最佳选择就是切了那条腿 |
[08:48] | – you’ve got no more time to waste down there. – what? what? | – 没时间可以浪费了 – 什么 |
[08:50] | the artery’s blown. the femur is shattered. torres can fix that. | 动脉受损 股骨粉碎 Torres能够修复 |
[08:53] | i’m more concerned about her life than her leg. | 相比腿而言 我觉得生命更重要 |
[08:55] | and i’m sure her parents will be, too. | 我确信她的父母也这么认为 |
[08:57] | look, this kid is 15. you can save this leg, you can’t just cut it off. | 这孩子才15 我们可以挽救这腿 你不能就这么切掉 |
[09:00] | what i can’t do is to spend any more time arguing with you. | 我没时间跟你争 |
[09:03] | would you maintain pressure there? prep the damn leg, karev. | 替我按住 谢谢 Karev 准备好截肢 |
[09:13] | freakin’ do something! | 快来帮忙! |
[09:20] | intracranial pressure’s getting higher. | 颅内压增高 |
[09:22] | are we doing a craniectomy or a craniotomy? | 我们做部分颅骨切除术还是穿颅术 |
[09:24] | craniectomy is our best bet. | 颅骨切除术是最好的选择 |
[09:27] | – dr. shepherd. – yes. | – Shepherd医生 – 什么事 |
[09:29] | the professor’s wife just arrived. can someone speak to her? | 教授的妻子到了 是否有人和她谈下 |
[09:31] | – yeah. – i’ll go. i’ll be quick. | – 我去吧 很快回来 – 好的 |
[09:40] | you paged me? | 你呼我? |
[09:43] | yang? | |
[09:44] | – she was at the scene. – oh, i was at the scene. | – 她恰好在现场 – 我当时在场 |
[09:46] | he’s got a tear on the right ventricle. | 右心室撕裂 |
[09:48] | and there could be torrential bleeding once we get in, so i just, uh, | 一旦我们进入 血液会喷涌 所以我… |
[09:52] | just wanted a little backup, just a little extra backup. | 只是需要一点后援 一点点 |
[09:54] | she’s not sure if i can handle it. | 她不确定我是否扛得住 |
[09:55] | i’m ready. i’m in. i’ll go– i’ll go scrub. | 我准备好了 我去消毒 |
[09:58] | all right. let’s get | 好的 我们来给心脏建立旁路 |
[10:13] | – mrs. sturgeon. hi. – yes, hi. | – Sturgeon太太 – 是的 你好 |
[10:16] | are you john’s doctor? is he okay? | 你是John的医生吗 他出什么事了 |
[10:18] | he fell from a fourth-story window and landed on his head, | 他从四楼窗子摔下来 头部着地 |
[10:21] | – so we’re taking him to surgery right now. – wait, wait. surgery? | – 我们现在带他去手术 – 等等 手术? |
[10:24] | we will be removing the left side of his skull to give his brain room to swell. | 我们要切除左侧颅骨 让脑部有空间肿胀 |
[10:29] | okay, i-i want to come with you. | 我要跟你进去 |
[10:30] | i-i w–i w–i need to come with you… because john doesn’t like hospitals. | 我必须跟你进去…因为John不喜欢医院 |
[10:34] | – you can’t come into the o.r. – no, no, no. | – 你不可以进入手术室 – 不是的 不是的 |
[10:37] | see, john is afraid of doctors, okay? | John害怕医生 知道吗 |
[10:40] | so i have to be with him. please let me be with him. | 我必须陪着他 请让我进去 |
[10:43] | mrs. sturgeon, i’m so sorry, | Sturgeon太太 我很遗憾 |
[10:45] | but you can’t come in to the o.r. | 可是你不可以进入手术室 |
[10:47] | i will come out and update you every chance i get, though. okay? | 我一有机会就会出来跟你汇报情况 |
[10:51] | just, uh, excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[10:53] | yes. hi. | 什么事 |
[10:55] | would you sit with mrs. sturgeon? this is gonna be a long day, | 能和Sturgeon太太坐在一起吗 大家都不容易 |
[10:58] | and you all need to take care of each other. okay? | 你们需要相互照顾 好吗 |
[11:00] | okay. | 好的 |
[11:07] | you can put in a shunt and then do a graft. | 你可以先分流然后做移植 |
[11:09] | do you even have privileges here anymore? | 你在这里还有权限吗 |
[11:10] | whether i have privileges or not isn’t the point. karev’s right. | 我有没有权限不重要 Karev是对的 |
[11:13] | karev is not on this case anymore. | Karev已经不再参与这个手术了 |
[11:15] | dr. stark, please, just take the time to do the graft, and you can save her leg. | Stark医生 请花点时间做移植 可以救回一条腿 |
[11:18] | i know very well what can and can’t be done, dr. robbins. | 我很清楚什么可以做 什么不能做 Robbins医生 |
[11:22] | i have bigger fish to fry, and this was very unprofessional of you. | 我有更重要的事情要做 你的行为非常不专业 |
[11:25] | i am all done engaging with it. | 我不想跟你多说了 |
[11:29] | all right. get the hell out of my o.r., karev. | 现在从我的手术室滚出去 Karev |
[11:31] | i’m sorry. i am unprofessional? | 等等 你说我不专业? |
[11:33] | i’m unprofess– i– | 我不专业? 我… |
[11:36] | body block him, karev. don’t let him near that leg. | 挡住他 Karev 别让他碰腿 |
[11:44] | ah, he’s got some blood in his chest, but the bullet’s not there. | 胸部有出血点 但是子弹不在里面 |
[11:47] | it’s not in his leg or in his arm. kepner. | 手臂和腿部也没有 Kepner |
[11:51] | um… uh, we should put in a chest tube and get more studies | 我们应该插管 做更多检查 |
[11:54] | to see what kind of damage we’re dealing with. | 然后找出原因 |
[11:56] | is there any chance we can wake him up while we’re waiting for the studies? | 在等结果的时候 能不能弄醒他 |
[11:59] | we could reverse his pain meds, but it would be a pretty traumatic awakening. | 我们可以撤掉止疼药 不过他醒了之后会痛苦不堪 |
[12:02] | he’d be in a lot of pain. | 他可能会受不了 |
[12:03] | chief, i’m getting all sorts of conflicting reports as to what the shooter looks like. | 主任 我们收到各种关于枪手的描述 相互矛盾 |
[12:06] | you know, kids, uh, in shock, they don’t remember, but cops are trained to remember. | 孩子们受到惊吓 都记不清楚了 但是警察受过训练 一定记得 |
[12:10] | i don’t know if there’s a second shooter, if this is some kind of plot, | 我不知道有没有第二个枪手 或者这是不是有预谋的行为 |
[12:13] | but until i have a positive i.d., i’ve got nothing. | 如果不能确认身份 我们一无所知 |
[12:16] | believe me, faz would rather feel some pain | 相信我 Faz宁愿忍受痛苦 |
[12:18] | if he can i.d. the shooter for me. | 也希望我们可以知道凶手长相 |
[12:21] | okay, i’ll reverse the meds. kepner. let’s set up the chest tube. | 我来撤掉止疼药 Kepner 准备好插管 |
[12:25] | chief webber, this guy you replaced me with is a study in incompetence. | Webber主任 你找来替我的家伙太无能 |
[12:27] | – not now, robbins. – no, no, yes, now, | – Robbins 现在不是时候 – 不行 必须现在 |
[12:29] | because dr. incompetence is about to hack off a perfectly good leg. | 那个无能医生马上就要截掉一条好腿 |
[12:31] | robbins, i’m pretty busy here. What do you want me to do? | Robbins我很忙 你要什么 |
[12:34] | – give me privileges. – it’s all hands on deck. | – 给我权限 – 现在全体出动 |
[12:35] | – of course you have privileges. – okay. thank you. | – 你当然有权限 – 很好 谢谢 |
[12:41] | it’s not an easy day to be the man in charge. | 职位越大 责任越大 |
[12:48] | torres! o.r. 2 right now. 9-1-1! | Torres! 2号手术室 立刻过来 紧急! |
[12:50] | what? where are you going? | 什么 你去哪儿 |
[12:52] | i need scrubs. | 我去消毒 |
[12:55] | okay, bailey, can you take over for me here? | Bailey 这个交给你了好吗 |
[12:57] | – oh. okay, excuse me. – this is, uh, chuck fowler. he’s 21 years old. | – 好的 – 这个是Chuck Fowler 21岁 |
[13:00] | zone two injury of the neck, secondary to graze g.s.w. | 颈部区域性2级枪伤 以及擦伤 |
[13:03] | he has a hematoma and a c.t. angio’s been ordered. | 他有血肿 已经预定了心血管X光 |
[13:05] | – thank you. – okay. | – 谢谢 – 好的 |
[13:06] | how you doing, chuck? | 你还好吗 Chuck |
[13:09] | who walks into a classroom with an automatic weapon? | 什么人会走进教室那自动化武器扫射 |
[13:12] | – who does that? – i don’t know. | – 谁干的 – 不知道 |
[13:15] | i don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[13:18] | okay, here i go. | 我来处理伤口 |
[13:21] | i’m a wrestler, man. i’m all-state. | 哥们 我是摔跤手 非常牛 |
[13:23] | saw or no saw, you’re not getting past me. | 不管你有没有锯子都过不去 |
[13:24] | karev, you want to tell me what’s going on here? | Karev 怎么回事 |
[13:26] | he’s lost his mind. that’s what’s going on here. | 他疯了 就是这样 |
[13:28] | he’s lost his mind, and he is destroying his career. | 他疯了 前程也不要了 |
[13:31] | – that is what is going on here! – check it out, torres. | – 这就是目前的情况 – 你去看看 Torres |
[13:34] | 15 year old, g.s.w. to the thigh with comminuted femur fracture. | 15岁 大腿中弹 股骨骨折 |
[13:37] | laceration to the superficial femoral artery. ha! | 表层股动脉受损 哈! |
[13:42] | go ahead. | 继续说 |
[13:43] | all right. what about her nerves? are her nerves salvageable? | 神经呢 神经还有救吗 |
[13:45] | kid was moving her leg before we put her under. they’re intact. | 麻醉前腿还能动 神经完好无损 |
[13:48] | she has a life-threatening hemorrhage in her leg | 腿部出血危及生命 |
[13:50] | and multi-organ injuries in her abdomen. | 腹部多处受伤 |
[13:53] | abdominal bleeding is under control for now | 腹部出血已经控制住了 |
[13:55] | thanks so much, dave. i appreciate the support there. | 感谢你 Dave 补充的真及时真到位 |
[13:57] | – well, i can put in a traction pin to stabilize the femur. – right? | – 我可以植入牵引钢针止血 – 看 |
[14:00] | – and then we can use a graft to restore blood flow. – that’s what i’m saying. | – 我可以用移植术来恢复骨骼血液 – 我说什么来着 |
[14:02] | i have never experienced anything like this before in my life! | 我这辈子没遇到过这种事情 |
[14:06] | dr. stark, you’re new here, but in this hospital, | Stark医生 你刚来的不怪你 不过在这家医院 |
[14:08] | we take shootings personally, and i can save this leg. | 我们对枪击案非常敏感 还有 我能够治好腿伤 |
[14:11] | so are you gonna work with me or not? | 你跟我合作还是怎样 |
[14:13] | no, no, i am. | 不是 是我跟你一起 |
[14:15] | dr. stark, i’ve just spoken with chief webber. this is my patient now. | Stark医生 我刚和Webber主任谈过 现在开始她是我的病人 |
[14:18] | what?! this is… | 什么 这个… |
[14:20] | th-th-th– | 这… |
[14:23] | this… | 这个… |
[14:25] | yes! | 耶! |
[14:27] | karev, you gotta go, too. | Karev 你也走吧 |
[14:28] | the pit’s full of kids that need doctors, and we can handle this one without you, okay? | 外伤科到处是等待治疗的孩子 我们可以处理这个 |
[14:31] | that’s cool. My work is done | 很好 我的任务完成了 |
[14:33] | ha! all-state, baby! | 哈 看到没 牛吧! |
[14:41] | you see that bridging vein? | 看到桥静脉了? |
[14:42] | you’ll have to compromise it if you’re gonna pull the skull flap back. | 如果把头骨瓣挪到后面 可能会伤到它 |
[14:46] | mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[14:51] | i’ll be right back. i’m gonna go update the wife again. | 我很快回来 我去告诉他妻子最新情况 |
[14:53] | dr. grey, you’re a surgeon, not a social worker. | Grey医生 你是名外科医生 不是社工 |
[14:56] | – you can’t spare me for five minutes? – and you have a patient open on the table. | – 5分钟都不行吗 – 病人脑颅正开着呢 |
[14:59] | well, that’s not the whole story. | 事情没那么简单 |
[15:01] | – don’t start this again. – well, the other part of the story | – 又是这句话 – 你所忽略的部分就是 |
[15:04] | is that he’s got a wife who’s panicking in the waiting room– | 他的妻子正在手术室外焦急的等待 |
[15:06] | – all right, fine. go. Just let me concentrate – i’ll be quick. | – 好的 去吧 让我集中精神先 – 很快回来 |
[15:12] | all right. he’s ready. | 好的 他准备好了 |
[15:17] | look, i’m gonna push the naloxone. | 现在我注入纳洛酮 |
[15:19] | he’s gonna wake up and he’s gonna hurt. | 他会醒来 非常痛苦 |
[15:21] | – so talk quick, okay? – ready. | – 所以尽量快点好吗 – 好的 |
[15:30] | faz, it’s marty. can you hear me? | Faz 我是Marty 能听到我吗 |
[15:34] | oh, god. it hurts. | 天哪 真TM疼~ |
[15:38] | aah! oh, god! | 啊! 天哪! |
[15:40] | faz, i need you to describe the shooter. | Faz 向我描述一下枪手 |
[15:43] | can you do that for me, bud? | 兄弟 你能做到吗 |
[15:49] | chief webber. | Webber主任 |
[15:51] | did you really approve of robbins storming my o.r., | 你真的同意Robbins闯到我手术室… |
[15:54] | stealing my patient, humiliating me publicly? | 偷走我的病人 当众羞辱我? |
[15:57] | there are plenty of patients to go around, dr. stark. | 外面有的是病人 Stark医生 |
[16:00] | – jump in and find one. – i will not. | – 随便找一个 – 我不去 |
[16:02] | what i will do is to go back to my patient in my o.r.– | 我要回到我的手术室 找回我的病人… |
[16:05] | go be a damn doctor! | 你他妈的就不能当个真正的医生? |
[16:07] | people are dying. now go save a life, right now! | 很多人生命垂危 救死扶伤才是你的职责 |
[16:18] | – just hang on. – i need the info. | – 请等下 – 我需要信息 |
[16:20] | – okay, i understand. – excuse me… | – 我理解 – 打扰一下… |
[16:21] | dr. hunt. i’m free. do you need me? | Hunt医生 我空了 有什么需要 |
[16:24] | i’m free. dr. hunt. | 我有空 Hunt医生 |
[16:28] | they just found another classroom full of victims. | 他们刚找到一教室的伤者 |
[16:30] | – we’re getting at least a dozen more. – crap. | – 至少有12个 – 遭了 |
[16:32] | – and we’re out of o.r.s. – what? | – 手术室不够用了 – 什么 |
[16:33] | we’re out of o.r.s, we’re out of space, | 手术室不够用了 地方不够 |
[16:36] | and all the other hospitals are at capacity. if any– | 其他所有医院已经到了极限 |
[16:39] | any of them need surgery, we’re… | 如果他们中有任何人需要手术… |
[16:43] | we’re screwed. | 我们就挂了 |
[16:56] | dr. altman, | Altman医生 |
[16:57] | you have a g.s.w. to the chest? | 胸部有枪伤吗 |
[17:00] | dr. yang. | Yang医生 |
[17:01] | dr. yang was on the scene. | Yang医生在现场 |
[17:03] | she performed an emergency thoracotomy in the field. | 并就地坐了开胸术 |
[17:06] | you all right, dr. yang? | 你还好吗 Yang医生 |
[17:07] | yes, sir. i’m staying, if that’s okay. | 我很好 如果没问题我想留下 |
[17:10] | uh, dr. yang, can you tell me what your patient was wearing or where his clothes are? | Yang医生 你能告诉我病人穿什么衣服 或者他的衣服在哪 |
[17:13] | uh, they were cut off at the scene. | 衣服现场就被剪了 |
[17:15] | it was, um, a green hoodie, jeans. | 绿色套头衫 牛仔裤 |
[17:19] | is he a redhead, about 20? | 是不是20岁左右 红头发? |
[17:25] | yes. | 没错 |
[17:26] | uh, why, sir? | 为什么这么问 |
[17:28] | send me down any bullet fragments you pull out of his body. | 一旦发现子弹碎片立刻送给我 |
[17:33] | chief, what’s going on? | 主任 怎么回事 |
[17:37] | your patient’s the shooter. | 他就是枪手 |
[17:42] | send down any bullets immediately. | 发现子弹立刻送来 |
[17:45] | they’re evidence. | 都是证据 |
[17:56] | okay, um… | 好了 呃… |
[17:58] | okay. where were we? | 好了 我们到哪儿了 |
[18:02] | you were about to reconstruct the ventricle. | 你马上要修补心房 |
[18:04] | right. right. thank you. okay. | 没错 谢谢 |
[18:07] | hand me 3-0 ethibond, please. | 给我3-0号爱惜邦线 谢谢 |
[18:10] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:11] | i’m sorry, but i can’t, dr. altman. | 可是我不能这么做 Altman医生 |
[18:13] | you can’t hand me the ethibond? | 你不能把缝线给我? |
[18:15] | i can’t. | 我不能 |
[18:17] | she can’t save this guy… is what she’s saying. | 她不能救他 这就是她想表达的意思 |
[18:21] | he just shot up dozens of people, | 他向人群开枪 |
[18:23] | – and this surgery is gonna take all day. – dr. avery. | – 这个手术要花一天时间 – Avery医生 |
[18:25] | that’s taking three doctors and four nurses away from helping other people, | 占用了3个医生 4个护士 其他人却得不到救治 |
[18:28] | people who didn’t shoot up a campus full of innocent kids– | 他们没有朝满是无辜学生的教室开枪… |
[18:30] | dr. avery. | Avery医生 |
[18:33] | i operated on iraqi soldiers who blew up dozens of our guys. | 在伊拉克 我尽力抢救伊拉克士兵 不管他杀了多少我们的人 |
[18:37] | i didn’t like it, but i did it, | 我很不喜欢这样 不过我必须做 |
[18:40] | because i’m a doctor, and i took an oath. | 因为我是名医生 我发过誓 |
[18:44] | you’re not a jury or a judge. | 你不是陪审团 也不是法官 |
[18:47] | if there’s a life to be saved, we save that life, regardless– | 如果有人生命垂危 我们必须抢救他 无论… |
[18:50] | i’m not doing this. | 我不干了 |
[18:52] | no. | 不行 |
[18:58] | anyone else? | 还有别人吗 |
[18:59] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:08] | dr. yang… | Yang医生… |
[19:11] | are you staying? | 你留下来吗 |
[19:14] | yes. | 是的 |
[19:17] | all right. | 好的 |
[19:20] | okay, great. uh, 3-0 ethibond, please. | 很好 3-0号爱惜邦线 谢谢 |
[19:24] | oh, come on, come on. press on the cricoid more. i can’t see the cords. | 拜托 你用力按着他的环状软骨 我看不到他的声带了 |
[19:27] | – come on, faz. stay with me. – kepner. | – 拜托了Faz 请你坚持住 |
[19:29] | his vitals started dropping. x-rays were clear, | 他的生命迹象微弱 X光扫不出子弹的位置 |
[19:32] | no bullet, so i did an ultrasound. | 所以我给他做了一个超声波检查 |
[19:34] | found blood in the belly. | 并且发现他的腹腔有积血 |
[19:37] | – okay, we need all available surgical equipment. all right? – okay. | – 我们需要所有能用的手术设备 – 好的 |
[19:40] | quickly. | 快点 |
[19:41] | – good. – ready for transport. | – 好的 – 已经可以转移了 |
[19:42] | uh, chief. you should stay in that trauma room. | 主任 你应该留在外科室 |
[19:44] | there are no o.r.s. get the chief an anesthesiologist. | 已经没有手术室了 帮主任找个麻醉师来 |
[19:47] | – what? – right away, doctor. | – 什么 – 我马上就去 |
[19:48] | i-i got a cop with blood in his belly, the same cop that took down the shooter. | 这个警察在追捕狙击手时时被射伤 而造成腹腔积血 |
[19:52] | you’re saying i have to operate on him in a trauma room? | 而你竟让我在外科室替他做手术? |
[19:54] | i’m saying, it’s your best option right now. | 你没有其他选择了 |
[19:56] | sir, his pressure’s dropping. | 先生 他的血压持续下降 |
[19:58] | – hunt. i hope you know what you’re doing, hunt. – yes, sir. so do i. | – Hunt 我希望你知道自己在干什么 – 先生 我也想知道 |
[20:02] | kepner, lock him down in there and get me a major procedures tray now. | Kepner就在这把他麻醉了 然后帮我把手术箱拿来 |
[20:05] | okay. | 好的 |
[20:06] | – avery, is altman done yet? – hurry, hurry. | – Avery, Altman快做完手术了吗 – 快点 快点 |
[20:08] | no, and while we’ve got a cop bleeding out down here. | 没有 这里有一个 在流血的警察没地方做手术 |
[20:11] | she’s occupying a perfectly good o.r. | 而她却占着一间手术室 |
[20:13] | going to extreme measures to save the damn shooter. | 采取各种手段拯救那名凶手 |
[20:15] | i tried talking to her. | 我想要说服她来着 |
[20:16] | wait. altman’s guy is the shooter? D-does cristina know that? | 等等 Altman的病人是凶手? Cristina 知道了吗 |
[20:19] | yeah. so does altman. i walked out. | 是的她和Altman都知道 我决定退出了 |
[20:21] | all right. go to the emergency room. there is incoming. | 我知道了 去急救室吧 那有更多患者 |
[20:24] | kepner, i need you to go to outpatient recovery. | Kepner我需要你现在就去门诊室 |
[20:26] | – i need to get these supplies… – no, no, no, no, no. hey, you. | – 我要把这些器材拿给… – 不用了 喂 你 |
[20:29] | – take this to the chief in trauma one. – okay, doctor. | – 把这些拿给在第一外伤室的主任 – 好的 |
[20:31] | go to outpatient recovery right now and oversee it. | 你现在就去门诊室主持工作 |
[20:33] | – what–what am i doing? – it’s like a mobile trauma unit. | – 什么 你要干什么 – 门诊室现在没有任何秩序 |
[20:35] | – it’s like a mash unit. i’ll be there in a moment. – wait, wait. where are you going? | – 而且一片混乱 我马上就赶过去 – 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[20:37] | you were trained for this, kepner. oversee it. | 你接受过足够的训练了 Kepner 那里就由你负责了 |
[20:42] | okay, coming through. | 请让一让 |
[20:47] | – i understand why you’re mad at me. i do. – no. | – 我知道你为什么生我的气 我知道 – 我不想听 |
[20:50] | i even understand you slamming the door in my face, but– | 我知道你为什么冲我摔门 我甚至知道 |
[20:52] | no. no, you will not hold me hostage and make me listen to you. | 不 别说了 你不能强迫我听你说话 |
[20:56] | i am rebuilding the leg of a kid who’s been shot. | 我在这里的唯一原因 |
[20:58] | that’s–that’s why i’m here. that is the only reason. | 就是要给这位中枪的孩子把腿接上 |
[21:03] | no talking. | 不许说话 |
[21:05] | none. | 一句都不行 |
[21:30] | okay, if anyone’s free, we have an incoming patient. | 有人有空的话 请过来治疗这位患者 |
[21:33] | g.s.w. to the flank with active hemorrhage. | 他的侧腹部中枪 血流不止 |
[21:36] | why are we still accepting critical cases? | 我们为什么还在接受这么严重的伤患 |
[21:38] | – i’m coming, kepner. – thank you. | – 交给我吧 Kepner – 谢谢你 |
[21:40] | uh, look, continue to debride out | 听着 你得把 |
[21:42] | the devitalized tissue and repair the injured vessel. | 坏死的组织清理出来 并且修复他的血管 |
[21:46] | you’re serious? | 你真的要我接手吗 |
[21:47] | what, you want to take the incoming g.s.w. to the flank? | 怎么了 难道你想处理那个新来的伤患不成 |
[21:51] | all right, then. just, uh, | 不想的话就闭嘴干活 |
[21:53] | there’s enough surgeons around if you have questions. | 如果你有问题的话就请教其他的医生 |
[21:56] | just take care of chuck. | 好好照顾Chuck |
[21:58] | okay, chuck. | 好了 Chuck |
[21:59] | i’m gonna be doing a vascular repair on you | 我会在这个乱七八糟的诊室里 |
[22:02] | in a freakin’ mosh pit. | 修复你的血管的 |
[22:13] | oh, son of a bitch. | 哦 该死 |
[22:15] | – i.c.p.’s still 45. – his brain is still swelling. | – 他的颅内压是45 – 他的大脑依旧肿胀 |
[22:19] | – we’re gonna have to remove the other side. – you’re gonna take off both sides of his skull? | – 我们得把这一边也取出来 – 你要把它左右两边的头骨都取出吗 |
[22:21] | we’re gonna leave that covers the upper superior sagittal sinus. | 我们得不能让他的上矢状窦暴露在空气里 |
[22:24] | – let’s get the other side prepped. – well, i’m gonna go update the wife | – 准备好给他的另一半头骨手术吧 – 我去通知他的家属 |
[22:27] | since when are you so interested | 你从什么时候开始 |
[22:29] | in updating the wife in the waiting room than doing this? | 对通知患者的妻子这么感兴趣的 |
[22:32] | since i was the wife int the waiting room, Derek | 自从我的丈夫进过手术室之后 |
[22:35] | i mean, honestly, do you think you and cristina are the only two | 你真的以为你和Cristina两个 |
[22:37] | – who have ever been through a trauma? – stop. don’t do that. do not bring Cristina back into this | – 是唯一经历过这种创伤的人吗 – 好了 别说了 |
[22:39] | you don’t get to act like a spoiled little brat in my o.r. | 还有 别在我的手术室里像个 被宠坏的孩子一样乱发脾气 |
[22:42] | why is it okay for cristina to do whatever she wants, but it’s not okay for me, | 为什么Cristina想要做什么都行 但我就不能 |
[22:45] | because i’m not hiding under o.r. tables or bartending? | 是因为我没有躲在手术室桌子底下呢 还是因为我没做过酒保呢 |
[22:48] | – meredith. – i mean, honestly, | – 我是说 |
[22:49] | you and cristina are so busy supporting each other, | 你和Cristina总是想着要相互扶持 |
[22:52] | have you even noticed that i went through a trauma, too? | 你从没有想过我也受过很大的创伤 |
[22:57] | i was the wife in the waiting room, derek. | 我也曾经做过病人家属 Derek |
[22:59] | and it’s so hard to be the wife in the waiting room, | 你知道那对病人家属来说有多痛苦吗 |
[23:01] | so hard that i walked into the o.r. | 我痛苦到可以 |
[23:03] | while the shooter had a gun to you and told him to shoot me instead. | 让拿枪指着你的枪手对我开枪 |
[23:06] | that’s how hard it is to be the wife in the waiting room. | 这就是作为病人家属所承受的痛苦 |
[23:08] | excuse me. i’m gonna go update my patient. | 不好意思 我要去通知我的病人家属了 |
[23:19] | okay. okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:24] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:26] | okay, let’s continue on. | 我们继续吧 |
[23:37] | dr. shepherd is going to remove the other half of your husband’s skull. | 如果一切顺利的话 Shepherd医生将会对你丈夫的 |
[23:41] | if all goes well in the o.r., | 一半头颅进行切除 |
[23:43] | he’ll then freeze the skull to keep the bones from dying, | 他会把切除下来的头颅 进行速冻以防止骨头坏死 |
[23:46] | and then he’ll sew the scalp and the muscle back over the exposed brain. | 然后他会把头皮和肌肉 与暴露的大脑缝合 |
[23:49] | look, i don’t understand. i’m sorry. i don’t understand. | 我不理解 对不起 我不理解 |
[23:51] | i know it sounds frightening and extreme, and it is. | 我知道这听起来 而且确实是很恐怖 |
[23:55] | but dr. shepherd is very good. | 但是Shepherd医生十分优秀 |
[23:58] | and i’ll–i’ll come out and keep you posted, okay? | 我会把手术的进展告诉你的 |
[24:01] | okay. | 好的 |
[24:02] | okay. | 好的 |
[24:04] | i’m looking for the sackett family. | 我要找Sackett的家属 |
[24:07] | anybody here for a john sackett? | 有人认识John Sackett吗 |
[24:09] | excuse me. is anyone here related to jared swork? | 不好意思我要找Jared swork的家属 |
[24:12] | yes. that’s my son. how is he? is he okay? | 他是我的儿子 他怎么样了 |
[24:16] | ma’am, would you mind coming with me? | 女士 请跟我走一趟 |
[24:21] | – here you go, man. – thanks, man. | – 好了 – 谢谢 |
[24:24] | my son was shot. | 我的儿子中枪了 |
[24:27] | he wasn’t the shooter. | 他不是凶手 |
[24:30] | no. no! my son didn’t do this! | 不 不 这不是我儿子做的 |
[24:33] | no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:46] | what the hell? | 你在干什么 |
[24:47] | – sloan, move on. – i’m gonna kick your ass. | – Sloan 继续吧 – 我想揍你 |
[24:49] | kick it later. we’ve got a kid in three with a g.s.w. to the shoulder, | 一会儿再揍吧 有个孩子的肩膀中枪了 |
[24:52] | and we need this space for incoming. | 我们要把这地方腾出来给新伤患 |
[24:53] | fine, but my name’s that’s a hack job you did. | 好吧 别把这算到我头上 这糟糕的手术是你做的 |
[24:56] | somebody get dr. nelson here. now. | 谁能把Nelson医生找来 |
[24:58] | i’ll get grey. you get bed three. | 我去找Grey 我去三号病床 |
[24:59] | – clean it and wrap it. – right away, doctor. | – 帮他清理包扎 – 好的 医生 |
[25:05] | she’s got an intracranial hemorrhage. uh, her pupil just blew. | 她的颅内出血 瞳孔扩散 |
[25:07] | she needs burr holes and a-and a trauma flap. we gotta evacuate that clot. | 需要头颅穿孔和皮瓣修复 我们得疏通她的血管 |
[25:11] | okay, we can do that. | 好的 我们能做到的 |
[25:13] | we can do that. | 我们能做到 |
[25:24] | i need some hands over here, avery. | Avery 我需要帮助 |
[25:26] | yep. | 好的 |
[25:29] | arterial repair. can you hold that? | 我在进行动脉修复 帮我按着 |
[25:30] | got it. | 好的 |
[25:31] | you know, altman’s still in o. r. 1? | Altman还在第一手术室? |
[25:33] | so you can’t choose who you save. | 你无法选择自己的病人 |
[25:36] | yeah, that’s apparently the party line. | 这是我们的职业准则 |
[25:38] | the shooter’s sick. | 那个枪手是个变态 |
[25:38] | nobody does this in their right mind. | 没有一个正常人会这么做的 |
[25:42] | what’s your point? | 你怎么看 |
[25:43] | my brother just had a psychotic break and tried to kill my sister. | 如果我弟弟精神病发作 想要杀死我妹妹 |
[25:46] | and if he got hurt, even if he got hurt hurting people, | 就算他在伤害别人的时候伤害了自己 |
[25:50] | i would want his doctors to do everything they could to save him. | 我还是希望他的医生能都尽力救他 |
[25:52] | no matter what he did, he’s still my little brother. | 因为无论他做了什么 他都是我的弟弟 |
[25:58] | making the incision. | 进行切割 |
[26:02] | – ready with the drill? – yeah. | – 准备好电钻了吗 – 是的 |
[26:10] | no. you’re gonna do it. | 不 你来做 |
[26:12] | mark. | |
[26:13] | she’s your patient, dr. grey. | 她是你的病人 Grey医生 |
[26:15] | you’re gonna save her life. | 应该由你来救她 |
[26:17] | ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:23] | gently. | 慢慢的 |
[26:25] | right there. | 很好 |
[26:28] | perfect. | 完美 |
[26:29] | perfect | 很完美 |
[26:32] | damn it. he’s crashing. | 该死 他没心跳了 |
[26:33] | i need a crash cartin here now. | 帮我准备急救车 |
[26:42] | hey, do not die, chuck. | 嗨 Chuck 不许死 |
[26:44] | you hear me? that shooter does not get to win this. | 你听到了吗 你不许被凶手击败 |
[26:47] | you come back. | 你要活着 |
[26:49] | here goes. | 准备好了 |
[26:51] | clear. | 开始 |
[26:54] | come on. | 拜托 |
[26:56] | come back…right now, charles. | 活过来 Charles |
[27:00] | come back to your body right now. | 现在就给我活过来 |
[27:02] | clear. | 开始 |
[27:09] | you bastard! you better send this boy back right now! | 你这个畜生 你最好把这个孩子送回来 |
[27:14] | clear! | 开始 |
[27:27] | sorry about the bastard thing. | 我不该叫你畜生 |
[27:48] | there’s something you need to see. | 你得过来看看这个 |
[27:52] | * alma mater to you we’ll be loyal and true * | |
[28:00] | * our deeds shall bring honor and fame * | |
[28:07] | * our home in our memories we now give to you * | |
[28:14] | * for we love and we cherish your name * | |
[28:21] | * through out all the years * | |
[28:25] | * sweet pacific northwest* | |
[28:27] | what is that? | 他们是谁 |
[28:30] | the pacific collegealma mater. | 太平洋大学师生 唱着校歌 |
[28:36] | * for your name and your colors * | |
[28:39] | * we’ll give all our best * | |
[28:43] | * we’ll be powerful brave and bold * | |
[28:49] | * we’ll fight for you * | |
[29:07] | thank you for staying today, cristina. | 谢谢你今晚能留下 Cristina |
[29:11] | i know it can’t have been an easy decision. | 我知道这是个艰难的决定 |
[29:20] | know what, though? | 但是 |
[29:24] | it was. | 现在已经不是了 |
[29:34] | how is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[29:35] | well, he’s decompressed, but he’s got a bad contusion. | 他的颅内压已经下降了 但他受了严重的挫伤 |
[29:41] | damn it. he’s bleeding too much. | 该死的 他失血过多了 |
[29:43] | vascular clips. | 给我止血钳 |
[29:52] | * we’ll fight for you * | |
[29:57] | * we’ll strive for you * | |
[30:02] | * alma mater * | |
[30:15] | she’s… right there. | 她就在这儿 |
[30:19] | mrs. sturgeon. | Sturgeon太太 |
[30:20] | – yeah. – i’m dr. shepherd. | – 是的 – 我是Shepherd医生 |
[30:21] | – hi. – hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[30:22] | uh, your husband is in a medically induced coma. | 你的丈夫现在正处于被麻醉的状态 |
[30:25] | he’ll have to stay that way until his brain heals. | 这种状态要持续到他大脑复原 |
[30:27] | and hopefully, in a couple of weeks, | 如果恢复良好 几个星期后 |
[30:29] | we’ll be able to replace the skull and wake him up. | 我们就可以替换他的颅骨 让他醒过来 |
[30:33] | wait. you’re saying that he lived? | 等等 你是说他还活着? |
[30:36] | that he’s alive? | 他真的还活着吗 |
[30:38] | uh, we have a I- | 我们…我… |
[30:40] | long road ahead of us, but, yes, he is alive, | 还有很长的路要走 不过他确实还活着 |
[30:42] | and i can take you to him if you’d like. | 我现在就可以带你就见他 |
[30:46] | okay. | 好的 |
[30:47] | – okay. – okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[30:48] | okay? | 好吗 |
[30:51] | oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[30:53] | it’s okay. | 不用谢 |
[30:54] | oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[30:55] | you can see him in a few minutes, all right? | 你马上就可以见到她了 |
[30:57] | it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:59] | he made it? | 他挺过来了 |
[31:00] | i told you. i knew it. | 我就知道他行的 我告诉过你 |
[31:05] | excuse me, ma’am. | 不好意思 太太 |
[31:07] | uh, has anyone talked to you about your son? | 你知道你的儿子怎样了吗 |
[31:10] | the police questioned me for hours, as if i should’ve known something. | 警察盘问了我很长时间 好像我早该知道有事发生似的 |
[31:17] | they found a… | 他们在… |
[31:19] | suicide note in his jeans. | 他的裤子口袋里找到了遗书 |
[31:23] | and i-i didn’t know anything. | 而我却什么都不知道 |
[31:27] | my whole life… | 我这一辈子… |
[31:30] | everything… | 我的一切… |
[31:31] | i ever knew is a lie. | 都成了谎言 |
[31:39] | he’s my baby. | 他是我的宝贝儿子 |
[31:43] | all i want to know is if he’s alive. | 我只想知道他是不是还活着 |
[31:47] | is that terrible? | 这过分吗 |
[31:50] | all these people he hurt… | 他伤害了这么多人 |
[31:54] | does that make me a terrible person? | 我是不是个很失败的母亲 |
[32:02] | your son… | 你的儿子… |
[32:04] | was shot in the chest. | 胸部中了枪 |
[32:07] | dr. altman, who’s a very good heart surgeon, is doing everything that she can. | Altman医生正在尽力救他 她是个很棒的心脏外科医生 |
[32:12] | she’s still in surgery, which means he’s still alive. | 手术还在进行 也就是说你的儿子还活着 |
[32:18] | and she’ll come find you as soon as she’s out. | 手术一结束 她就会来通知你的 |
[32:21] | okay? | 好吗 |
[32:22] | okay. | 好的 |
[32:24] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:26] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:44] | he’s fine. | 他没事了 |
[32:45] | oh, god. oh, my god. you’re kidding me. | 天啊 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[32:48] | no. it was touch and go for a while, but he’s gonna be fine. | 不 虽然刚刚他的情况很危急 不过现在已经没事了 |
[32:52] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:54] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[32:58] | and, um… | 还有… |
[32:59] | let’s stop meeting like this, marty. | Marty 希望我们不要 再因为这样的事见面了 |
[33:03] | oh, please, god. | 求上帝应允 |
[33:05] | please, god. | 求上帝应允 |
[33:20] | this is-this is a huge victory. | 这是一个巨大的成功 |
[33:22] | you know, whatever else happened today, | 无论今天发生了什么 |
[33:25] | we worked together well, so… thank you. | 我们都配合得很好 谢谢你 |
[33:28] | thank you for coming when i asked you to come | 谢谢你答应来帮我 |
[33:30] | and for fighting stark with me. | 而且一直与我并肩作战 |
[33:33] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:40] | – calliope. – hmm? | |
[33:53] | i am… | 我… |
[33:54] | so deeply, deeply, deeply sorry | 为自己伤害了你感到 |
[34:00] | for hurting you so much. | 十分 十分 十分的抱歉 |
[34:02] | i am so sorry, | 对不起 |
[34:05] | because i am so in love with you, | 因为我是那么的爱你 |
[34:08] | and i will spend the rest of my life telling you that. | 我会用我的余生告诉你我有多么的爱你 |
[34:12] | i’ll apologize to you every day if that’s what you need. | 我会每天都向你道歉 直到你原谅我 |
[34:15] | but please… | 但是 求你 |
[34:18] | please don’t walk away again. | 求你不要再离开我了 |
[34:22] | i came across the world to be with you. | 我为了跟你在一起可以不顾一切 |
[34:25] | i love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:29] | please. | 求你 |
[34:31] | you had to fly across the world to get to me, arizona, | Arizona你确实曾经 不顾一切的与我在一起过 |
[34:34] | because you flew a whole world away without ever looking back. | 但是你也曾不顾一切离开我 |
[34:36] | you just left. | 你就那么把我抛弃了 |
[34:39] | and this might be news to you- you know, i-i think it kind of is- | 还有 我想你可能从来都没有意识到 |
[34:42] | but you’re not the only one in this relationship. | 感情不是单方面的 |
[34:45] | there are two of us. | 而是要靠两个人来维持的 |
[34:47] | and you came back today, but i didn’t. | 也许你已经做好重新开始的准备了 但是我还没有 |
[34:52] | whatever else happened, that-that… | 其他的事情… |
[34:55] | that hasn’t changed. | 改变不了这个 |
[35:13] | hey. | 嗨 |
[35:15] | oh, you… | 你… |
[35:18] | you’ve been holding everybody up even though… | 今天是你给了大家力量 |
[35:23] | you amaze me. | 你让我骄傲 |
[35:34] | i know you’re mad at me for taking cristina fishing. | 我知道你气我带着Cristina去钓鱼 |
[35:38] | and i know you think it didn’t work. | 并觉得这么做是没用的 |
[35:41] | i just heard she’s o. r. 1. | 但我刚刚听说她还在第一手术室 |
[35:46] | what? | 什么 |
[35:47] | she’s here | 她回来了 |
[36:38] | i just took my kid to a room. | 我刚刚把我的病人送回病房 |
[36:40] | he was the last one. | 他是最后一个病人了 |
[36:42] | besides this one. | 除了这一个 |
[36:43] | mm-hmm. yeah. besides this one. | 嗯 还剩这一个 |
[36:48] | 37 degrees. | 37度 |
[36:50] | should be any minute now. | 他随时都可能恢复 |
[37:31] | we saw 26 patients. | 我们救治了26名伤患 |
[37:35] | 26 victims… | 所有的26名受害者 |
[37:38] | and we had no casualties. | 都活过来了 |
[37:41] | no one died today. | 没有人死亡 |
[38:31] | i hate this place. | 我讨厌这个地方 |
[38:44] | surgery is extreme. | 手术是一种很极端的手段 |
[38:46] | we cut into your body,take out pieces, | 我们切开人体 取出些东西 |
[38:49] | and put what’s leftback together. | 然后把剩下的缝合在一起 |
[38:52] | i was holding a grudge. | 我曾经对你有偏见 |
[38:54] | i can hire you back. | 我决定重新雇用你 |
[38:56] | but you’re gonna have to work under stark. | 但你得在Stark的手下工作 |
[39:28] | hey. | 嗨 |
[39:30] | hey. | 嗨 |
[39:31] | she’s, uh, still sedated. and she’s just a kid. | 她还在昏迷 她是个孩子 |
[39:35] | she shouldn’t have a big ugly scar. | 我不能让她有伤疤 |
[39:38] | uh, do you mind waiting? | 你介意等我一会儿吗 |
[39:41] | i’ll be about another hour. | 我还有一个小时左右才能完工 |
[39:46] | i love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:51] | so… | 所以… |
[39:53] | yeah, just, uh… | 呃… |
[39:56] | take your time. i, um… i’ll wait. | 你可以慢慢来 我会等你的 |
[40:04] | good thing life doesn’t come with a scalpel, | 幸好 生活不像做手术 |
[40:06] | because if it did… | 因为如果它像的话… |
[40:08] | when things started to hurt, | 我们就能把所有不愉快的事 |
[40:10] | we would just cut and cut and cut. | 都一刀一刀切掉 |
[40:14] | hey. i’m-i’m really sorry i’m late. | 很抱歉我来晚了 |
[40:19] | you look exhausted. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[40:21] | 是你看起来很疲惫 我看起来很帅 | |
[40:24] | * no one knows where they’re going * | |
[40:27] | how about we get you some insurance? | 我们来谈谈保险的事吧 |
[40:28] | let’s have a drink first to toast the day. | 我们应该为了庆祝今天而喝一杯 |
[40:30] | – henry- – because i’ve never been married. have you? | – 因为我从没结过婚 你呢 |
[40:35] | no. | 我也没有 |
[40:36] | um… but i wouldn’t say that this is exactly a- | 我知道正常的婚礼不应该是… |
[40:39] | i know what this is. but i say we raise a glass anyway. | 我知道 但是我们 还是应该喝一杯庆祝一下 |
[40:42] | look, there was no ring, right, no vows, no photographer, | 我们的婚礼没有戒指 没有读誓言 也没有摄影师 |
[40:45] | no wedding cake, which i was most disappointed by, | 连婚礼蛋糕都没有 这是最令我难过的了 |
[40:47] | because i love wedding cake. | 因为婚礼蛋糕是我的最爱 |
[40:51] | i think we can at least have a toast, right? | 但最起码我们应该喝一杯庆祝一下 |
[40:53] | i spent the day in the o. r. saving someone who really, really is, um… | 我今天一整天都在努力救一个… 应该可以说是一个 |
[41:01] | not a very good person. | 不好的人 |
[41:07] | well, you saved me, too. | 但是你也救了我 |
[41:10] | * and you find we’re all just ordinary men * | |
[41:13] | you saved my life this morning, | 你今天上午拯救了我 |
[41:15] | and that deserves a toast, | 这是值得喝酒庆祝的 |
[41:17] | even if it wasn’t a real wedding. | 虽然这不是个完整的婚礼 |
[41:20] | okay. | 好吧 |
[41:25] | okay. | 好吧 |
[41:40] | the thing is, | 实际上 |
[41:42] | what we take away with a scalpel… | 如果把不愉快都切掉的话 |
[41:46] | we can’t ever get back. | 我们的生活将不再完整 |
[41:48] | you want to get a drink? | 想要喝一杯吗 |
[41:51] | yeah, i do. | 是的 |
[41:57] | maybe not a real drink, actually, because i’m trying to get pregnant, | 但是我不能喝真酒 因为我在尝试怀孕 |
[42:00] | and supposedly, alcohol will make my baby have three heads and 16 toes. | 酒精可能会让我的孩子 长3个头16个脚趾 |
[42:08] | want to get some crack cocaine? | 那就喝杯咖啡吧 |
[42:10] | so like i said… | 所以 就像我说的 |
[42:14] | good thing. | 幸好生活不是手术 |
[42:15] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 |