时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | doctors practice deception all the time. | 医者惯于施展骗术 |
[00:20] | we give vague answers to hard questions. | 面对艰涩难题 给出模凌两可的答案 |
[00:24] | we don’t talk about post-op pain. | 绝口不提术后疼痛 |
[00:27] | we say, “you’ll experience some discomfort.” | 全以”术后会有不适感”代之 |
[00:29] | john driscoll, white male, 62, | John Driscoll 白人男性 62岁 |
[00:32] | alzheimer’s diagnosed eight months ago. | 八个月前确诊为老人痴呆 |
[00:34] | patient number one of alzheimer’s n.g.f. clinical trial. | 老年痴呆神经生长因子临床试验一号病人 |
[00:39] | if you didn’t die… | 若你幸免不死 |
[00:42] | we tell you, “the surgery went well.” | 我们会告诉你”手术顺利” |
[00:45] | but the placebo has to be the doctor’s greatest deception. | 而安慰剂始终是医生最大的骗局 |
[00:57] | okay, you’re gonna hear a… | 等下你会听到… |
[00:59] | a little drilling sound. | 一些钻孔声 |
[01:07] | – how you doing, john? – okay. | – 感觉如何 John – 还行 |
[01:10] | great. you’re doing great. all right, envelope, please. | 很好 你做得很好 请打开信封 |
[01:13] | half of our patients, we tell the truth. | 半数病人听到的是真相 |
[01:15] | the other half… | 而另一半… |
[01:17] | we pray that the placebo effect’s real. | 我们只能祈祷安慰剂起作用 |
[01:26] | *** | 该患者被委托接受:安慰剂 |
[01:30] | okay, john, we’re gonna insert the probe now. | 好的 John 现在要注射进来了 生理盐水 |
[01:33] | and we tell ourselves that they’ll feel better anyhow, | 我们安慰自己 至少他们相信医生在施救 |
[01:36] | believing help’s on the way, | 心理上会感觉好些 |
[01:38] | when in fact… | 而事实上 |
[01:40] | we’re leaving them to die. | 我们是在任其死亡 |
[01:43] | S07e13 | |
[01:48] | you have to say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[01:50] | words. make words. | 随便什么 发点声音 |
[01:52] | – holy crap. – yep. | – 靠 – 没错 |
[01:54] | a baby? | 怀上了? |
[01:55] | growing like a weed in my uterus. | 在我子宫里野草般疯长 |
[01:58] | not like a weed. | 什么野草般 |
[02:02] | like a mighty oak. | 怎么着也该是参天大树 |
[02:05] | we’re gonna be great parents. | 我们肯定是新好家长 |
[02:06] | – mark, you– you don’t have to do– – are you kidding? | – Mark 你不必… – 开什么玩笑 |
[02:11] | that’s my kid in there. | 这可是我的孩子 |
[02:14] | i’m a dad. | 我要做爸爸了 |
[02:16] | we’re parents… of a baby. | 我们是孩子的父母了 |
[02:20] | – okay. – you’re in. | 好的 可以这么说 |
[02:21] | – should we get married? – oh, no. | – 我们该结婚吗 – 别 |
[02:23] | no, i mean, i’m all for raising a baby with you, | 不是说我不想跟你一起抚养孩子 |
[02:25] | – but, uh, there’s a line. – you’re right. | – 但这就是底线了 – 说得对 |
[02:29] | that’s good, ’cause i’m in love with lexie, and it would be– | 这样好 我正跟Lexie谈着恋爱 |
[02:31] | oh, my god. lexie. | 天啊 Lexie |
[02:35] | what am i gonna tell lexie? | 我该怎么跟她交代 |
[02:38] | okay. you think about that. | 你好好想想吧 |
[02:52] | are you ready to talk now? | 准备好跟我谈了吗 |
[02:56] | i want to say some not nice things, | 我打算说些不那么好听的话 |
[02:58] | and i want you to listen without saying that our relationship is over or walking out. | 希望你好好听着 别要求分手 也别夺门而出 |
[03:03] | okay. | 好 |
[03:05] | i’m mad that you slept with someone else. | 你跟别人睡了 我很生气 |
[03:07] | and i know that we were broken up, | 我知道那会儿我们正闹分手 |
[03:08] | but still, you slept with someone else. | 但是不管怎样 你跟别人睡了 |
[03:11] | and i’m even madder that that person has a penis. | 更令我生气的是 那个人竟然还是带把的 |
[03:13] | and i know that you’re bisexual, i know that– | 我知道你是双性恋 我知道… |
[03:15] | okay, would you rather i slept with a busty redhead? | 那你是情愿我跟红发辣妹睡咯? |
[03:17] | – ’cause– – you have to give me a chance to process this, okay? | – 因为… – 你得给我适应的时间 好吗 |
[03:20] | – i am processing. – i didn’t plan this, okay? | – 我正在适应 – 我不是有意的 好吗 |
[03:26] | i-i… | 我… |
[03:28] | i didn’t plan any of this. | 这都不是事先计划好的 |
[03:32] | but there’s a… | 但是现在 |
[03:34] | mighty oak or whatever showing up in our lives in about seven months, | 有棵参天大树之类的东西 会在七个月后呱呱坠地 |
[03:38] | so… now i have to plan. | 所以 我必须着手计划起来了 |
[03:43] | and i don’t know how long i can wait for you to process. | 我不知道能等你适应多久 |
[03:46] | but i… | 但是我… |
[03:49] | i want you… in my plan. i want you to be a part of my plan. | 我希望你…加入我的计划 我想你成为计划的一部分 |
[03:56] | so… | 那么 |
[03:57] | are you in or are you out? | 你选择留下还是离开 |
[04:06] | i’m in. | 我选留下 |
[04:09] | i’m in, but you have to give me– you–i’m just–i’m s– | 我留下 但是你得给我…我只是… |
[04:13] | i’m still– i’m so mad at you, | 我还是很生气 |
[04:16] | so you have to give me a minute. | 再给我点时间 |
[04:21] | okay. | 好 |
[04:30] | by injecting methylene blue, | 注射美蓝 |
[04:31] | it’s easier to identify the structures. | 更有助于辨别结构 |
[04:33] | – what do you see, doctor? – gallbladder… | – 你看见什么了 医生 – 胆囊 |
[04:36] | cystic duct, common bile duct. | 胆囊管 总胆管 |
[04:38] | yes. misidentification of the anatomy… | 很好 对解剖结构的误诊 |
[04:41] | is the main cause of biliary tree injuries. | 是术中胆道受损的主要原因 |
[04:45] | today we’re trying this new technique… | 今天我们将尝试运用新技术 |
[04:48] | put those things away, people. | 各位 把东西都收起来 |
[04:50] | no texting in my o.r. | 我的手术室里禁止发短信 |
[04:52] | save that for the drive home. | 开车回家路上再发 |
[04:54] | um, actually, we’re not texting, sir. | 其实我们并不是在发短信 主任 |
[04:58] | dr. bailey’s performing a toupet procedure right now, | Bailey医生正在进行胃底折叠手术 |
[05:00] | and there wasn’t enough room in her o.r., | 但是她的手术室里站不下人了 |
[05:02] | so we’re just following it on twitter. | 我们现在只是在推特上跟进 |
[05:05] | twitter? | 推特? |
[05:08] | what the hell is a twitter? | 推特是什么鬼东西 |
[05:10] | i booked the o.r. i read up on the procedure. | 我预定了手术室 研读了手术全过程 |
[05:12] | – i know this thing better than my own name at this point. – i pre-rounded on the patient, | – 我现在对这东西简直了如指掌 – 我提前查过房 |
[05:14] | and her pre-op labs are all done, | 术前检查都已经完成了 |
[05:16] | and– wow. quadruple bypasses are exciting, right? | – 然后… – 心脏搭桥手术实在太诱人了 对吧 |
[05:18] | first assist gets to sew all the grafts on to the heart. | 首席助手能为整颗心脏进行所有的搭桥 |
[05:21] | – plum job. – i want it! | – 美差一桩 – 我来 |
[05:23] | – it would be an honor. – i know you’re thinking, | – 是很荣幸 – 我知道你们打的鬼主意 |
[05:25] | whoever does this gets a leg up in the race for chief resident. | 参与这个手术意味着更有机会 晋升总住院医师 |
[05:28] | but do you want to know a good way not to get it? | 但你们猜怎样不能得到这份美差吗 |
[05:30] | that’s to bug the crap out of me before my day even starts. | 一大早就跑来烦我 |
[05:33] | i’m sorry. i’ll back off. | 对不起 不烦你了 |
[05:35] | you know what? actually, i’ll go to the skills lab and practice my grafts. | 我现在就去技术试验室熟悉下嫁接 |
[05:37] | and you just let me know if you need anything at all– | 有什么需要的话 请马上跟我说… |
[05:40] | yang took the chart. she took the chart? what… | Yang拿了病历 她拿了? 该死 |
[05:45] | what did arizona say? | Arizona怎么说 |
[05:47] | well, she said she’s in. | 她说会留下 |
[05:48] | – well, that’s good, right? – oh, i’m still hedging my bets. | – 那挺好的 – 我还要再看看 |
[05:50] | i’m not gonna move back in with her | 我不准备就这么回到她身边 |
[05:51] | until i know for sure she’s not gonna bail again. | 得先确定她不会再离我而去 |
[05:53] | hey, you got dinner plans tonight? | 晚上有安排吗 |
[05:55] | no. | 没有 |
[05:55] | i’m cooking for you tonight, your place. | 我今晚打算亲自下厨 在你家 |
[05:57] | i rocked a lap chole. | 刚搞定一个胆囊切除术 |
[06:03] | so when are you gonna tell her? | 你打算何时告诉她 |
[06:04] | not until after my home-cooked meal. | 至少等到晚上那顿饭之后 |
[06:06] | mark, you do not have to do this. | Mark 你不必这样的 |
[06:07] | i am giving you a “get out of jail free” card. | 我已经给你发了免罪金牌 |
[06:10] | no hard feelings. you– you can be the cool uncle that hangs out on sundays. | 不会太难过 你可以做个酷叔叔 周末带他出去玩什么的 |
[06:13] | i’m not the cool uncle. i’m the dad. | 我不是什么酷叔叔 我是他父亲 |
[06:14] | you love lexie, and the last time a sloan kid appeared in seattle, she dumped you. | 你爱Lexie 上次你孩子在西雅图 蹦出来的时候 她甩了你 |
[06:19] | – now if you were the cool uncle– – i’m not the cool uncle! | – 现在如果你仅仅是个酷叔叔… – 我不是酷叔叔 |
[06:22] | – don’t ever say that again! – okay. | – 别再这么说了 – 好吧 |
[06:24] | this is my kid. i want this kid. | 那是我孩子 我想要这个孩子 |
[06:26] | – cool uncle… – well, so tell her. | – 酷叔叔… – 那快跟她摊牌 |
[06:28] | do not wait until this kid comes out looking all sloany. | 别等到这孩子长到看起来像你 |
[06:41] | you didn’t say good-bye this morning. | 今早你出门的时候没说再见 |
[06:44] | i had a surgery. | 我要做手术 |
[06:46] | i didn’t want to wake you. | 我不想吵醒你 |
[06:47] | no, you were starting your clinical trial, | 才不是 你要开始临床试验了 |
[06:50] | and you feel guilty that i’m not on it, | 我没能参加你很内疚 |
[06:51] | so you snuck out. | 所以你溜出去了 |
[06:52] | you’re right, but i don’t feel guilty, | 说得没错 但是我不觉得内疚 |
[06:54] | and i didn’t sneak out. | 我也不是溜出去 |
[06:56] | uh, patient number two, daniel cobb, admitted and in a room. | 二号病人Daniel Cobb 已经入院了 |
[06:59] | his wife has some questions for you. | 他妻子有些问题想问你 |
[07:00] | i can’t believe… | 难以置信 |
[07:04] | he picked you for this thing instead of me? | 他选了你而不是我? |
[07:06] | well, dr. shepherd didn’t want to leave anything to chance. | Shepherd医生想保证万无一失 |
[07:10] | now you can both go to hell. | 你们俩都可以去死了 |
[07:11] | meredith, it was open to all the residents. | Meredith 所有住院医师机会平等 |
[07:12] | karev just did a better job of pitching me. | 只是Karev跟我更搭而已 |
[07:14] | it was open to all the residents except for one! | 所有? 是除我之外所有吧 |
[07:24] | you having a good day, daniel? | 今天感觉还行吧 Daniel |
[07:25] | yes, i am, dr. shepherd. | 的确 Shepherd医生 |
[07:27] | you give me that new wonder drug of yours, i’ll be even better. | 如果你给我点神奇新药 我会感觉更好 |
[07:29] | well, if it came down to how much i like the patient, you’d be a shoo-in. | 如果评选我最喜爱的病人 肯定非你莫属了 |
[07:32] | now if daniel gets the drug, | Daniel服用了这些药之后 |
[07:35] | how soon will he stop slipping in and out of things? | 多久才能起效 |
[07:38] | well, at this stage, we don’t know any more than you do, mrs. cobb. | 目前这个阶段 我们也不太好说 Cobb夫人 |
[07:40] | that’s why we’re gonna do a 2-year follow-up. | 所以我们将会进行为期两年的病情跟踪 |
[07:42] | and the idea that his condition could be reversed altogether, | 那能够彻底康复吗 |
[07:45] | is that completely out of the question? | 还是说完全不可能? |
[07:47] | because i-i just read that when the drug was used on rats and monkeys… | 有报道说这种药物使用在老鼠跟猴子身上 |
[07:51] | there was some reversal in tissue damage. | 组织损伤情况有所好转 |
[07:54] | that’s rats and monkeys. it could be different for humans. | 老鼠跟猴子 和人类是不同的 |
[07:57] | well, i don’t want to rule out a reversal altogether. | 不排除有完全康复的可能 |
[08:00] | but right now, we’re trying to stop the progression. | 但当务之急是要阻止病情恶化 |
[08:02] | all right, dr. karev is gonna take you down for an m.r.i. later, | Karev医生等下会带你下楼做个核磁共振 |
[08:06] | so if you have any more questions today, page him. | 如果还有别的问题 他任你们差遣 |
[08:10] | i’m feeling better already, dr. shepherd. | 我已经感觉好多了 Shepherd医生 |
[08:13] | – here we go. – here we go. | – 出发吧 – 出发咯 |
[08:16] | a clinical trial’s a little different than a regular surgery. | 临床试验跟常规手术有所不同 |
[08:18] | you can paint a rosier picture. | 可以说得更天花乱坠 |
[08:19] | yeah, i-i didn’t want to give ’em false hope. | 我不想让他们期望过高 |
[08:21] | you didn’t give ’em any hope. | 你没给他们希望 |
[08:22] | look, if mrs. cobb thinks this is gonna give her husband a better chance, | 如果Cobb夫人相信这是她丈夫的转机 |
[08:26] | she’ll be a better caregiver, and in the end, | 她就会付出更多心力照顾他 |
[08:28] | he has a better chance of success, okay? | 最后康复的可能性也就越大 明白吗 |
[08:30] | yes, sir. | 明白了 |
[08:31] | good. | 很好 |
[08:45] | chief, this is my milkshake time. | 主任 奶昔时间 |
[08:46] | milkshake time is not a thing. | 别想当做借口 |
[08:49] | you didn’t bother to tell me that you were broadcasting surgeries. | 你好像没打算告诉我 你在广播手术进程 |
[08:52] | oh, i didn’t think it’d be a big deal. | 我觉得这只是件小事 |
[08:53] | well, it is. what if something goes wrong? | 是件大事 万一出了纰漏怎么办 |
[08:56] | look, the patients who want to do it sign a comprehensive release. | 接受手术的病人事先已经签了协议 |
[08:59] | and the nice thing is, most of them want to do it. | 令人愉快的是 大多数病人都表示支持 |
[09:01] | they’re excited about being on the cutting edge. | 他们对于能使用最新科技 感到非常兴奋 |
[09:02] | until they code on the table in front of the whole world. | 他们在全世界面前心跳停止怎么办 |
[09:05] | in which case, i’d stop tweeting. | 这样的话 我就会停止发推了 |
[09:07] | in the meantime, residents from all over the country | 手术中 全国各地的住院医师 |
[09:10] | get to see a surgeon’s decision-making process. | 都能见证一名医生下刀的抉择过程 |
[09:12] | they get to ask questions live. | 他们还能实时提问 |
[09:14] | it’s a great teaching tool. | 绝佳的教学工具 |
[09:15] | no, it’s lawyer bait. shut it down, dr. bailey. | 不 这是律师会用的把柄 别再这么做了 Bailey医生 |
[09:18] | sir, if you understood it, you’d be on board. | 主任 如果你了解推特 就会毫不犹豫地加入的 |
[09:21] | i understand it fine. | 我懂这个 |
[09:23] | – i understand it, dr. bailey. – if you say so. | – 我懂的 Bailey医生 – 随你怎么说 |
[09:26] | i do say so. | 我懂的 |
[09:31] | don’t give me bailey eyes. | 别用你的独家眼神看着我 |
[09:37] | i’ll… look into this tweeter thing. but no promises. | 我会研究下推特什么的 我可不是在承诺 |
[09:42] | uh, does this mean i get to tweet in the meantime? | 这是不是意味着我可以继续发推 |
[09:44] | no, it means give me a chance to look into it. | 不 我只说我会研究下 |
[09:49] | hi. what’s going on? how’s your day going so far? | 嗨 怎么样 今天过得如何 |
[09:51] | good. i’ve got a cabg later this morning with avery and yang, | 挺好的 等会我要跟Avery和Yang 做个心脏搭桥手术 |
[09:54] | who have officially entered into the rabid dog stage in the race for chief resident, | 两人为了竞争住院总医师 正式从暗斗上升为明争了 |
[09:58] | which could be a good thing | 可能是件好事 |
[09:59] | or it could be a-a bad thing, which i– | 也可能是件坏事 我… |
[10:01] | you really aren’t interested in my day at all, are you? | 你对我今天过得如何 根本不感兴趣是吗 |
[10:04] | i might be having mark sloan’s baby. | 我可能要有Mark Sloan的孩子了 |
[10:05] | oh, good lord. he got to you, too? | 天啊 他也对你下手了? |
[10:08] | callie is pregnant with mark’s kid. | Callie怀上了Mark的孩子 |
[10:10] | it’s while we were, you know… | 在我们…你懂的 |
[10:12] | i love callie, and mark… | 我爱Callie 而Mark他… |
[10:14] | you know, is human and clearly has good genes | 明显拥有人类的良好基因 |
[10:16] | because he’s both pretty and smart. | 既帅气又聪明 |
[10:20] | and i want to have a kid, but with callie. | 我想要个孩子 和Callie的孩子 |
[10:22] | i’m not sure that i want to have callie’s kid with mark. | 我不确定自己想要Callie和Mark的孩子 |
[10:24] | and so just–can you say something to me | 所以…你能不能说几句 |
[10:25] | that will make me want to have callie’s kid with mark? | 来说服我想要他们的孩子? |
[10:30] | i gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:35] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[10:37] | – i might be miscarrying. – you’re not miscarrying. | – 可能流产了 – 你没流产 |
[10:39] | well, then it’s an ectopic. | 那就是胎位异常了 |
[10:40] | could it be a blighted ovum? | 也可能是萎亡孕卵? |
[10:42] | it’s not a molar pregnancy, is it? | 还是说是葡萄胎? |
[10:43] | wow. we got a lot of doctors in the room. | 房间里全是医生啊 |
[10:45] | who the hell are you, and what are your credentials? | 你是谁 什么资历 |
[10:47] | lucy fields, harvard m.d., duke ob-gyn resident, | Lucy Fields 哈佛医学博士 杜克医学院妇产科住院医师 |
[10:50] | and now maternal-fetal medicine fellow at seattle grace mercy west. | 现任西雅图西Grace Mercy医院母胎科医生 |
[10:53] | damn good at my job. | 资历还挺丰富不是? |
[10:54] | who the hell are you? | 你们又是谁 |
[10:56] | we’re, uh, we’re related to the… | 我们跟… |
[10:58] | oh, uh, that’s, a-a… | 说起来… |
[11:00] | it’s a situation. | 很复杂 |
[11:02] | lesbian lover, baby daddy. | 同志爱人 孩子父亲 |
[11:03] | ah, and everybody’s a little wigged out. | 大家都有点精神恍惚啊 |
[11:06] | okay. so… | 好的 |
[11:14] | there’s your baby. | 这是你的孩子 |
[11:17] | there is the yolk sac. | 这是卵黄囊 |
[11:19] | looks good. you’re good. | 情况良好 你也很好 |
[11:22] | – i’m bleeding. i– – it’s not uncommon. | – 可我流血了 我… – 并不罕见 |
[11:24] | happens in around 30% of all pregnancies. | 近三成的孕妇会经历这种情况 |
[11:26] | – it’s probably fine. – but i-i don’t see a heartbeat. | – 一般都没事的 – 但我没看到宝宝的心跳 |
[11:29] | where’s–where is the heartbeat? | 心跳在哪里 |
[11:30] | oh, well, it’s probably too early for that. | 现在可能还感觉不到 |
[11:32] | i’ll do blood work, but i’m pretty sure everything’s okay. | 我会替你验下血 但我很肯定没事的 |
[11:34] | just take it easy for the next few days, | 接下来几天 好好休息 |
[11:36] | drink a lot of water, no tampons, no intercourse. | 多喝点水 别用卫生棉 别行房事 |
[11:39] | sing it. | 听听 |
[11:41] | uh, call me if the bleeding gets worse or if there’s pain. | 出血情况恶化或者感到疼痛 联系我 |
[11:44] | otherwise, go live your life, | 没情况的话 就好好过日子吧 |
[11:46] | all of you, while you still can. | 你们也是 趁还有日子可过 |
[11:53] | martha elkin, 75, multi-vessel coronary disease | Martha Elkin 75岁 经血管造影确诊 |
[11:55] | confirmed by an angiography. | 患有多血管冠心病 |
[11:56] | here this morning for an off-pump cabg. | 今早来医院做脱泵冠脉搭桥术 |
[11:59] | that’s just doctor speak for a quadruple bypass. | 那是心脏搭桥术的医学术语 |
[12:02] | oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:03] | pre-op labs and her x-rays were normal. | 术前检测 X光射线都显示正常 |
[12:05] | okay. you’re ready to roll, martha. | 好的 你可以准备手术了 Martha |
[12:07] | my husband went down for some coffee. | 我丈夫下去买咖啡了 |
[12:10] | he wanted to know how long i’d be asleep after the procedure. | 他想知道手术结束后我会昏睡多久 |
[12:13] | well, martha, it’s hard to tell. | Martha 很难说 |
[12:15] | every patient reacts differently. | 这是因人而异的 |
[12:17] | uh, but we’ll keep him posted. | 但是我们会随时通知他最新情况的 |
[12:18] | most patients wake within 90 minutes. | 大多数病人会在术后90分钟内醒来 |
[12:20] | oh, that’s helpful, dear. he’ll be glad to know that. | 谢谢 亲爱的 他知道一定很开心 |
[12:24] | we–we’re both so nervous. | 我们都很紧张 |
[12:26] | well, some anxiety is completely normal. | 适度的焦虑是很正常的 |
[12:28] | but let me… | 我可以 |
[12:31] | reassure you. | 向你保证 |
[12:33] | dr. altman is an incredibly talented surgeon. | Altman医生医术非常高明 |
[12:36] | you’re in the very best of hands. | 你接受的是最好的治疗 |
[12:38] | um, martha, i’d like to… | Martha 我想… |
[12:40] | give you my cellular telephone number. | 我可以留个手机号给你 |
[12:42] | now you or your husband, if you have any questions, | 如果你和你丈夫有任何问题 |
[12:45] | if he gets a little worried or wants an update, | 如果他有点担心 或是想了解最新情况 |
[12:47] | then he can call this number. | 就打这个电话 |
[12:48] | i’ll even make sure to have a nurse answer if we’re in the o.r. | 就算我们在手术室 也会有护士接听的 |
[12:51] | oh, you’re wonderful. | 你真是太好了 |
[12:54] | i mean, you all are. | 你们都太好了 |
[12:56] | this is the finest patient care that i have ever seen. | 这是我所见过最好的护理 |
[13:00] | i feel like a-a v.i.p. | 我觉得自己像个贵宾 |
[13:02] | well, it’s just what we do. | 这是医生的职责 |
[13:13] | hey. how long are you gonna be in there? | 你准备在那里待多久 |
[13:15] | oh, i’ve gotta put on a localizing frame. | 我要放置一个定位框 |
[13:18] | at least an hour. | 至少一个钟头 |
[13:19] | – an hour? – yeah, give or take. | – 一小时? – 差不多 |
[13:21] | dr. shepherd wants me to be as thorough as possible. | Shepherd医生希望我能准备充分 |
[13:24] | no! i’m not doing this without my wife. | 不 没看到我妻子 我不会做的 |
[13:26] | – sir. – no! | – 先生 – 不 |
[13:31] | mr. cobb, your wife is right here. | Cobb先生 你妻子就在这儿 |
[13:32] | that’s not my wife. mrs. cobb. look, it’s your wife. | – 她不是 – Cobb夫人 看 是你妻子 |
[13:35] | that’s not victoria. | 这不是Victoria |
[13:37] | daniel, daniel, daniel. | |
[13:39] | – daniel, it’s me. it’s allison. – you’re not victoria. | – Daniel 是我 Allison – 你不是Victoria |
[13:42] | – it’s allison. – you’re–you’re not my wife. | – 我是Allison – 你不是我妻子 |
[13:44] | – it’s allison. – you’re not victoria. | – 我是Allison – 你不是Victoria |
[13:45] | – it’s allison. – i want victoria. i want my wife. | – 我是Allison – 我要Victoria 我要我妻子 |
[13:47] | – it’s allison. – get away from me! | – 我是Allison – 离我远点 |
[13:51] | sir, who is your wife? | 先生 你妻子是哪位 |
[13:53] | – i don’t know. i don’t know. – sir? | – 不知道 我不知道 – 先生? |
[13:56] | i told you. it’s victoria. | 告诉过你了 她叫Victoria |
[13:59] | – i want victoria. – is she here? | – 我要Victoria – 她在这里吗 |
[14:04] | no. | 不在 |
[14:05] | do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪里吗 |
[14:08] | i don’t– | 我… |
[14:09] | – i don’t–i don’t know. – okay, okay. i… | – 不知道 我不知道 – 好的 我… |
[14:12] | well, i’m gonna go find victoria for you, okay? | 我会帮你找到Victoria的 好吗 |
[14:15] | i’m gonna go look for her. | 我去找她 |
[14:16] | i’m gonna find her and bring her to you. | 找到她 然后带她到你身边 |
[14:18] | you sit tight. i’ll find victoria. | 你好好躺着 我会找到Victoria的 |
[14:20] | okay. okay. okay. | 好的 好的 |
[14:25] | do you know who victoria is? | 你知道谁是Victoria吗 |
[14:29] | Victoria is the woman he loves. | Victoria是他所爱的女人 |
[14:42] | they met at the home last year. | 他们去年在中心里认识的 |
[14:44] | one day he asked me to wheel her towards him. | 有天他突然叫我把她推过去 |
[14:48] | and that was it. | 就演变成现在这样了 |
[14:50] | i watched him fall in love with her. | 我眼睁睁看着他们坠入了爱河 |
[14:53] | well, ben and i watched. | Ben跟我一起看着 |
[14:55] | you’re victoria’s husband? | 你是Victoria的丈夫? |
[14:59] | until she leaves me. | 在她没离开我之前是的 |
[15:02] | oh, she’s not gonna leave you, ben. | 她不会离开你的 Ben |
[15:04] | we’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[15:07] | victoria was diagnosed with vascular dementia. | Victoria患有血管性痴呆 |
[15:10] | it’s not alzheimer’s, but it might as well be. | 不是老人痴呆 不过也差不多了 |
[15:13] | she’s like daniel. | 她的病症和Daniel一样 |
[15:16] | when she’s lucid, she knows i’m her husband. | 神志清醒的时候 她知道我是他丈夫 |
[15:19] | when she’s not… | 不清醒的时候 |
[15:21] | i go from being her husband to, uh, | 我就不是她丈夫了 |
[15:24] | somebody that gets to hear about daniel all the time. | 只是一个听她念叨Daniel的路人甲 |
[15:27] | daniel can still be in the trial, can’t he? | Daniel还是可以参加试验 是吧 |
[15:29] | this doesn’t mean he can’t do it? | 这种情况不会影响他接受治疗吧 |
[15:32] | no, he can still do it. | 不会的 |
[15:33] | the rule for the study is, uh, we need his consent. | 这项研究的规则是 我们只需得到他的同意 |
[15:35] | once we have it, it’s okay if he’s not always lucid. | 只要他同意 就算有时神志不清也没关系 |
[15:37] | you don’t have any more openings, do you? | 还有其它名额吗 |
[15:40] | unfortunately, the trial is only for alzheimer’s dementia. | 很不幸 这只针对老人痴呆病患 |
[15:43] | there’s no chance? | 就不能通融下? |
[15:46] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:57] | this is seriously jacked up. | 真心太狗血了 |
[16:01] | mayo clinic says “good luck.” | Mayo诊所祝我们好运 |
[16:04] | cleveland clinic sent you a whole bunch of smiley faces. | Cleveland诊所发了一大堆笑脸 |
[16:07] | and there’s a resident from sydney, australia, | 澳大利亚悉尼的一名住院医师 |
[16:09] | joining us for the first time. yay, sydney. | 首次加入 你好 悉尼 |
[16:11] | turn it off, grey. chief’s orders. | 关掉 Grey 主任的命令 |
[16:14] | oh, but this is mr. windsor’s third operation. | 但这是Windsor先生的第三次手术 |
[16:15] | everyone wants to know how it comes out. | 大家都想知道结果如何 |
[16:17] | okay, until i get the okay from the chief, | 除非主任批准 |
[16:19] | we’re not even gonna tweet the time of day. | 谁都不准用推特了 连报时也不行 |
[16:21] | i mean, it’s–it’s not like the chief even reads tweets. | 主任又不上推特 |
[16:23] | – it’s not like he’ll know. – drop it, kepner. | – 他不会知道的 – 快放下 Kepner |
[16:28] | i understand. he’s the boss. | 我明白 是他说了算 |
[16:31] | a-and i’m sure that he’s got his reasons. | 我也相信他有自己的理由 |
[16:34] | but you’ve also got 3,000 residents out there | 但是你背后有三千名住院医师 |
[16:38] | who have been by your side this whole time, | 一直以来都支持着你 |
[16:41] | through a couple of– of very difficult, | 陪你度过一个个艰难险阻 |
[16:43] | time-consuming, life-threatening operations. | 耗费时间 危及生命的手术 |
[16:46] | and now to tell them forget it, just like that? | 现在你告诉他们 当一切都没发生过 就这样? |
[16:51] | it–it–it–it’s like… | 这就像… |
[16:53] | it’s like turning off the tv | 在节目进行到扣人心弦的时候 |
[16:55] | when clarice is knocking on the door of the house. | 把电视机关掉一样 |
[16:57] | it–it’s silencing the lambs, | 这就像是羊羔的沉默 (电影《沉默的羔羊》) |
[16:59] | and–and–and the lambs want to scream, dr. bailey. | 而羊羔却想要呐喊 Bailey医生 |
[17:02] | the lambs… want to scream. | 羊羔们想要呐喊 |
[17:11] | the man would never know. | 他永远不会知道的 |
[17:12] | no. no, the man would not. | 没错 他不会的 |
[17:27] | want to know what’s really fun and not at all depressing? | 想知道点非常有趣 绝不沮丧的事吗 |
[17:31] | alzheimer’s research. | 老年痴呆症研究 |
[17:32] | callie’s having my baby. | Callie怀了我的孩子 |
[17:35] | what? | 什么 |
[17:36] | right? | 对吧 |
[17:38] | best news of my life. | 我这辈子最好的消息 |
[17:40] | at least it would be, except for the fact | 应该算是吧 |
[17:43] | that lexie wants a baby about as much as she wants a root canal. | 可是Lexie也想要孩子 更甚于想要牙根管 |
[17:47] | i-i guess i could tell her i’m the baby’s uncle. | 也许我该告诉她 我是孩子的叔叔 |
[17:50] | but i don’t want to be the cool uncle. | 但我不想当个酷叔叔 |
[17:52] | the cool uncle’s only cool till the kid’s, like, 9, and then the cool uncle’s just creepy. | 孩子九岁以后 酷叔叔就会变成怪蜀黍 |
[17:58] | i’m the dad. i want this… | 我是他父亲 我想要这个孩子 |
[18:01] | and i want lexie. | 也想要Lexie |
[18:05] | i don’t know. what–what do i do? | 我不知道我该怎么做 |
[18:06] | you’re the man with the answers. what do you think? | 你主意多 你怎么看 |
[18:11] | how could meredith and i try for months and not have any luck, | 为什么我跟Meredith 努力了几个月都没成功 |
[18:13] | and you look at somebody, and a baby appears? | 而你看了人家一眼 孩子就从天而降了? |
[18:16] | sloans are unusually fertile. | Sloan家都很猛 |
[18:17] | you’re a classic example of failing up. | 除了你这个典型的失败者 |
[18:20] | not exactly the advice i was looking for. | 不太像是我期待的回答 |
[18:22] | well, you got it. cheers. | 那是 干杯 |
[18:30] | – she okay? – yep. | – 她没事吧 – 是的 |
[18:32] | maybe. | 可能 |
[18:33] | i said, “yep.” yep is not maybe. it’s yep. | 我说了”是的” 不包含可能性 就是”是的” |
[18:35] | – she paged us. – i paged you. | – 她呼了我们 – 是我呼的你们 |
[18:37] | callie hasn’t left the exam room since you were last here two hours ago. | 你们两小时前离开后 Callie一直赖在检查室里 |
[18:41] | well, what if it is a molar pregnancy | 万一是葡萄胎 |
[18:42] | or–or a fetal demise or an infection? i mean– | 死胎 或是受感染呢 |
[18:44] | she doesn’t seem to want to leave the exam room | 她不肯离开检查室 |
[18:46] | until we rule out, what, everything? | 是想确定没有任何风险? |
[18:49] | – callie– – i’m bleeding! | – 可我流血了 |
[18:50] | i don’t want to take any chances with this baby. | 我不想拿这个孩子冒风险 |
[18:52] | all right. what if we run a culture? | 好吧 不如试试培养菌株吧 |
[18:55] | just in case. can’t hurt, right? | 以防万一 试试也没什么吧 |
[18:59] | sure. can’t hurt. | 当然可以 没什么 |
[19:02] | good idea? | 好主意吧 |
[19:10] | he followed me through a snowstorm. | 他在暴风雪里跟着我 |
[19:14] | sorry? | 您说什么 |
[19:16] | in college. | 大学的时候 |
[19:19] | daniel saw me in the student union, and he followed me to my class in a snowstorm. | Daniel在学生活动中心看到我 然后冒着风雪一直跟我到教室 |
[19:26] | introduction to french poetry– | 法国文学概论 |
[19:30] | it was in this big lecture hall, | 在一个大讲厅 |
[19:33] | and he sat there for an hour and a half twice a week for five months, | 连着5个月 每周2次 每次坐在那里一个半小时 |
[19:38] | just trying to get up the nerve to meet me. | 只为了鼓起勇气和我搭讪 |
[19:44] | that was 40 years ago. | 都是40年前的事了 |
[19:51] | please. | 求你了 |
[19:54] | give my husband the drug. | 给我丈夫用药吧 |
[19:59] | – mrs. cobb– – you could do it if–if you wanted to. | – Cobb太太 – 只要你愿意 就可以做到 |
[20:02] | you know that you could. | 你懂的 |
[20:04] | no, i-i couldn’t. it–it’s completely random. | 我做不到 这是完全随机的 |
[20:07] | the computer decides. | 电脑抽签 |
[20:09] | we don’t even know if he’s getting the drug | 直到注射之前 |
[20:10] | until we’re about to inject it. | 我们才知道是药还是安慰剂 |
[20:11] | well, then change it if you need to. | 那就掉包 |
[20:14] | i need my husband back. i need daniel back. | 我需要我的丈夫 我要原来的那个Daniel |
[20:19] | i’m sorry. i just… | 对不起 我… |
[20:22] | even if the drug worked, uh… | 就算药物生效 |
[20:25] | it’s not gonna reverse things. | 也不能回到过去了 |
[20:26] | but i-i can live with that. i-i can– | 我可以接受 我… |
[20:28] | i can live with what– what–what we have right now. | 我可以接受现在的情况 |
[20:33] | i can live with being a part-time wife. | 就算他只有一部分时间清醒也可以 |
[20:35] | but i cannot live with losing my husband all the way. | 可是我不能完全失去他 |
[20:43] | so… | 求你了 |
[20:48] | for god sake… | 看在上帝的份上 |
[20:53] | give him the drug. | 给他药吧 |
[20:58] | *** | 求你了 |
[21:06] | day one, and this thing already blows. | 才第一天就出状况 |
[21:08] | you got one guy begging us to get his wife in the trial, | 一个求我让他老婆参与实验 |
[21:11] | then this other guy’s wife wants me to steal the drug for her husband. | 另一个让我给他老公偷梁换柱 |
[21:15] | well, you’re the one who wanted in on the trial of the century. | 是你疯狂想加入这个临床试验的 |
[21:17] | yeah, but with peds, the problem’s right in front of you. | 没错 不过在儿科 问题很简单 |
[21:20] | i mean, sick kid, worried parents. | 生病的孩子 担心的父母 完了 |
[21:22] | here, you– you’ve got a sick parent who doesn’t even know they’re sick. | 在这里 家长们都不知道自己病了 |
[21:25] | well, about five years ago, i was visiting my mother. | 5年前我去探望我母亲 |
[21:30] | and she starts telling me how she thinks she’s got herpes | 然后她跟我说她觉得自己得了疱疹 |
[21:34] | and how she doesn’t want to go to the hospital and get checked out | 她说她怎么不愿去医院 |
[21:36] | because she’s afraid everybody will know. | 生怕大家知道了笑话她 |
[21:38] | so i realize that she thinks i’m her best friend from med school, | 然后我明白了 她把我当成了医学院时的闺蜜 |
[21:43] | and it’s 35 years ago. | 那是35年前的事了 |
[21:45] | so… i had to just sit there and talk to my mother | 所以我只能坐在那里 |
[21:49] | about her possible herpes for two hours, two very long hours. | 和我妈谈那些没影的疱疹 整整2个小时啊 |
[21:54] | i couldn’t cure her alzheimer’s, | 我治不了她的老年痴呆 |
[21:56] | but at least i could give her what she needed in that moment. | 不过在那一刻 我可以让她开心满足 |
[22:00] | advice about herpes? | 聊疱疹? |
[22:02] | advice about herpes. | 没错 |
[22:10] | oh, you may want to put all that away, mrs. elkin. | 您最好把那些收起来 Elkin太太 |
[22:13] | they’re gonna come take you to the o.r. any minute. | 随时会送您去手术室的 |
[22:15] | i don’t think it’s such a good idea. | 我不太想去了 |
[22:18] | what, the–the surgery? | 手术吗 |
[22:20] | well, it’s risky, isn’t it? i mean, it’s a 5% chance of mortality? | 有风险 不是吗 5%的几率死亡? |
[22:26] | yes, but… | 是的 但是… |
[22:27] | that’s a 95% chance of success. those are good odds. | 有95%的机会成功 很乐观 |
[22:32] | i’ve had such a wonderful life. | 我的生活很美好 |
[22:35] | my friend donna, she had a big operation like this, | 我有个朋友Donna 她也做过类似的手术 |
[22:39] | and she was never the same. | 结果整个人都变了 |
[22:41] | nursing home, couldn’t even feed herself–it was terrible. | 只能住在疗养院 生活不能自理 太恐怖了 |
[22:45] | the poor kids, it was so hard on them… | 孩子们真是可怜 |
[22:50] | such a burden. | 负担太重了 |
[22:51] | i… i don’t want to do that to my children. | 我不想我的孩子们也受那份罪 |
[22:56] | i know it’s scary. | 我知道这很吓人 |
[22:59] | and it can go wrong sometimes. | 手术有时候会出问题 |
[23:02] | but you could have 20 more years. | 不过成功的话 你能多活20年 |
[23:05] | i mean, y-you–you could go to this baby’s wedding. | 你可以参加他的婚礼 |
[23:09] | are you sure you want to give that up? | 你不想吗 |
[23:12] | if you walk out of here right now, | 如果你现在离开了 |
[23:14] | you could have a few months, maybe a year. | 还能撑几个月 最多一年 |
[23:18] | but you’ll always be wondering when you’re gonna go. | 不过你会时时刻刻担心死亡 |
[23:22] | and your family… | 你的家人 |
[23:25] | they’ll always be watching you, terrified. | 他们要一直盯着你 为你担忧 |
[23:33] | don’t give up on yourself. | 不要放弃自己 |
[23:35] | let us help you. | 让我们帮助你 |
[23:40] | will you be there? | 你会在场吗 |
[23:42] | every step of the way. | 每一步都在 |
[23:47] | okay. | 好吧 |
[23:49] | i’ll do it. | 我做手术 |
[23:52] | you’ll be great. | 你不会有事的 |
[23:58] | unbelievable. | 真是荒诞 |
[23:59] | you think you’re gonna be able to do the grafts just ’cause the patient’s requesting you? | 你以为病人点名要你 你就有资格做桥接修复吗 |
[24:02] | altman doesn’t exactly fall for that kind of crap. | Altman才不管那个呢 |
[24:04] | believe it or not, not everything i do is about competition. | 不管你信不信 有些事情与竞争无关 |
[24:07] | yeah, as if. | 说的跟真的一样 |
[24:21] | 9-1-1 means you’re dying! somebody has to be dying! | 9-1-1 意味着你快死了 有人快死了 |
[24:24] | – well, what if the baby was dying? – there’s nothing wrong with the baby or you! | – 说不定小胎儿快死了呢 – 你们俩都没事 |
[24:27] | you can’t page me in a panic every time you have a feeling! | 你不能一有坏感觉就惊惶地呼我 |
[24:30] | don’t yell at me. | 别吼我 |
[24:33] | i am a hormone casserole. | 我荷尔蒙过剩 |
[24:36] | my body is not my own. | 身体不听使唤 |
[24:38] | and something feels wrong. | 感觉就是不对 |
[24:41] | is it muscular? | 肌肉上的? |
[24:42] | – no, it’s a feeling in my gut. – in your uterine gut? | – 不是 就是直觉 – 你子宫? |
[24:45] | no, my metaphorical gut. | 就是个比方 |
[24:50] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:56] | arizona said she’s still in, but she said that before, and then she left. | Arizona说她会在我身边的 她以前也这么说过 然后就走了 |
[25:03] | i don’t think she’s going anywhere. | 她不会离开的 |
[25:06] | she loves you, torres. | 她爱你 Torres |
[25:08] | yeah, well, what about lexie? what are you gonna do about her? | 那Lexie呢 她怎么办 |
[25:09] | she’s your soul mate or something, and she’s gonna freak the hell out. | 她是你的精神伴侣之类的 她会疯掉的 |
[25:13] | everything in my life is always a disaster! | 我的生活一团糟! |
[25:15] | i really don’t want this to be a disaster. | 我不想这个也弄砸了 |
[25:18] | i-i don’t even want to move or breathe. i don’t want to do–nothing! | 我不想动 不想呼吸 什么都不想做 |
[25:21] | i don’t–what if i do something and it messes this baby up? | 如果我做了什么 伤害了胎儿怎么办 |
[25:34] | martha elkin’s blood pressure was slightly elevated, | Martha Elkin血压略有上升 |
[25:36] | but i let her rest and then retook it, | 我让她休息后再次测量 |
[25:38] | and it’s, uh, fine, so it should be no problem. | 血压正常 所以手术应该没问题 |
[25:40] | and tweedledum is here, too. | “双胞胎哥哥”也来了 (爱丽丝梦游仙境中的人物) |
[25:41] | charts are updated. | 病历都更新了 |
[25:43] | did you decide who’s gonna be first assist? | 你决定谁是第一副手了? |
[25:44] | why would i decide now? | 为啥要决定 |
[25:46] | patient care has never been better. | 目前的病人护理真是到位 |
[25:47] | i mean, once i choose, one of you is just gonna be | 如果我做了决定 |
[25:50] | skulking around like a surly teenager. | 你们中必有一个气急败坏 |
[25:52] | okay, this should be an easy choice. | 这没什么好多想的 |
[25:54] | i have been practicing these graft attachments every day for a month. | 近一个月来 我每天都在练习桥接术 |
[25:57] | – some of us don’t need to practice. – sure, yang. | – 有些事情不是靠练的 – 可不是嘛 Yang |
[26:00] | you’ve got more experience overall. | 总体来说你是比较有经验 |
[26:02] | but these last couple of months, | 不过过去的几个月 |
[26:03] | you haven’t exactly logged a lot of hours in the o.r., have you? | 你没进过几回手术室 对吧 |
[26:14] | that’s not… | 我不是… |
[26:16] | you really had to go there? | 你非得做这么绝? |
[26:19] | – you’re that insecure? – no. | – 你这么没自信? – 不是的 |
[26:22] | just that much of an idiot. | 只是刚刚短路了下 |
[26:24] | damn it. | 该死 |
[26:26] | can i help you with something there, chief? | 有什么要帮忙的 主任 |
[26:28] | i’m trying to look at bailey’s teets on the internet here. | 我在网上找Bailey的”脱特”呢 |
[26:31] | i think you mean “tweets,” sir. | 你说的是推特吧 |
[26:33] | – well, whatever. – no, no, not whatever. | – 随便了 – 这个不能随便 |
[26:36] | it’s important you get that one right. | 错了就没法找了 |
[26:38] | uh, let me try. | 让我试试 |
[26:40] | bailey’s putting her surgeries on the internet for the whole world to see. | Bailey在网上向全世界直播手术 |
[26:43] | i told her i’d look into it, but i think it’s a terrible idea. | 我答应她好好研究下 但我真觉得这不是什么好主意 |
[26:46] | well, i don’t know. it might be a good way to reach students. | 也许是个教学的好方法 |
[26:48] | yeah, or it might be bailey bragging to the world about bailey. | 没错 也可能是Bailey搞的噱头 |
[26:51] | this thing isn’t designed for medicine. | 这不是为医学设计的 |
[26:53] | it’s designed for gossip. | 扯八卦专用而已 |
[26:55] | for now. i mean, look at gps. | 暂时而已 就像GPS |
[26:57] | it was designed for the u.s. military | 本来是军用的 |
[26:58] | to keep an eye on foreign troop movements, | 用来定位国外部队 |
[27:00] | and now it’s in everyone’s car. | 现在不是每部车都有吗 |
[27:02] | you know, you go out, you never have to get lost again. | 出门再也不会迷路了 |
[27:04] | yeah, i don’t go out. | 我不出门 |
[27:07] | we’ll just save that conversation for next time. | 下次再聊这个吧 |
[27:09] | there you go. bailey’s twitter page. | 有了 Bailey的推特主页 |
[27:11] | it looks like she’s tweeting a surgery right now. | 貌似她现在就在直播手术呢 |
[27:14] | what?! | 神马?! |
[27:15] | so that’s why we also had to do a left hemicolectomy. | 因此我们要做左侧部分结肠切除术 |
[27:22] | – here’s a question from– – dr. bailey. | – 有一个问题… – Bailey医生 |
[27:24] | i specifically told you not to tweet your surgeries until i looked into it. | 我明确告诉过你 不要推特直播手术 让我先审核过再说 |
[27:29] | i-i’m sorry, chief. i misunderstood. | 对不起 主任 我理解错了 |
[27:32] | i thought you said i could tweet until you decided. | 我以为你说你决定之前 我可以接着推来着 |
[27:34] | don’t play dumb. that’s not what i said, and you know it. | 别装傻 我没说过 你很明白 |
[27:37] | put away that little toy. | 把那玩具拿边上去 |
[27:39] | oh, he’s hemorrhaging. the blood’s coming from– | 大出血 出血点在… |
[27:43] | – i-i don’t know where it’s coming from. – okay, hold on. let’s see. | – 不知道在哪里 – 别慌 来看一下 |
[27:49] | oh, yeah. okay, we’ve got a pseudoaneurysm in the splenic artery. | 脾动脉有假动脉瘤 |
[27:54] | how did that– what–what happened? | 怎么会 什么情况 |
[27:56] | uh, pancreatic enzymes are leaking into the abdomen. | 胰腺酶漏到腹部 |
[27:59] | they’re dissolving the blood vessels. clamp. | 溶解了血管 钳子 |
[28:01] | I’m already on it. Clamp. | – 得立刻清除 – 已经在做了 |
[28:08] | anyone see any more bleeding? | 还有出血吗 |
[28:10] | no, but what’s left of the pancreas is still leaking. | 没有 不过左侧胰腺仍在漏 |
[28:13] | we need to take out that whole thing. | 得全部切除 |
[28:15] | you know, it’s one thing to live with half a pancreas, but to remove the whole thing… | 半个胰脏还可以继续生活 但是整个切除的话 |
[28:19] | his life’s gonna be hell. | 他的生活将一塌糊涂 |
[28:23] | grey, put that damn thing away! | Grey 收起来 |
[28:25] | – this is exactly what i was talking about. – grey. | – 你看我说什么来着 |
[28:26] | it’s walter reed. they suggest an islet cell autotransplant. | 来自Walter Reed 他们建议做细胞自体移植 |
[28:30] | no, that’s for pancreatitis. | 那是对付胰腺炎的 |
[28:31] | you don’t do it with trauma patients. | 对外伤胰腺病人无效 |
[28:32] | what is it exactly? | 那是什么 |
[28:34] | you isolate the cells from the pancreas and inject them into the liver. | 从胰腺分离细胞 移植到肝脏上 |
[28:37] | they trick the liver into acting like a pancreas and–and making insulin. | 让肝脏误以为是胰腺并制造胰岛素 |
[28:42] | yeah, when it works. you need an awful lot of cells. | 真正做的时候需要大量细胞 |
[28:45] | you–you know, just because it isn’t done for trauma | 虽然从来未用于治疗外伤 |
[28:47] | – doesn’t mean– – i know. i– but even if we wanted to, | – 不过仍然… – 我知道 不过即使我们想 |
[28:49] | we don’t have the equipment to extract cells. | 也没有设备提取细胞 |
[28:52] | we need a ricordi chamber. | 需要Ricordi震荡室 |
[28:54] | we don’t have it, but northwestern does. | 我们没有 但是西北医院有 |
[28:57] | how do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:00] | they can get it on a plane and have the equipment here in six hours. | 他们可以运上飞机 6小时内到 |
[29:03] | well, that’s–it’s too late. he’s–he’s too unstable. | 太迟了 他很不稳定 |
[29:05] | okay. okay. h-h-hold on. denver, um… | 好的 等等 Denver |
[29:08] | tacoma methodist. yes, they’ve–they’ve got it. | Tacoma Methodist医院 他们有 |
[29:11] | tacoma–uh, we take out the pancreas, | Tacoma 我们取出胰腺 |
[29:13] | i get on the helicopter to tacoma with it, | 直接直升机飞去Tacoma |
[29:15] | i’m back in 90 minutes, you manage in the meantime. | 90分钟后回来 你来负责这里 |
[29:21] | – let’s do it. – okay, tell them. | – 好吧 – 跟他们说声 |
[29:24] | she’s wigged out, okay? | 她崩溃了 |
[29:26] | she won’t say anything. | 一句话不说 |
[29:26] | – i think it’s my fault. – well, what did you do? | – 我想是我的错 – 你做了什么 |
[29:28] | we were just both busting each other’s balls. | 相互揶揄攻击 |
[29:30] | we’re both on the same surgery, | 我们在竞争一个手术机会 |
[29:31] | and i may have said something about her flaming out. | 可能提到她晕倒手术室的事情了 |
[29:39] | hey. hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[29:42] | – i want owen. – go find him. | – 我要见Owen – 去找他 |
[29:52] | what the hell… | 神马情况 |
[29:56] | he is gonna be running around for the next hour | 这够他折腾一个小时的 |
[29:58] | while i sew grafts on a quadruple bypass. | 而我 会见证四重桥接移植 |
[30:02] | owen’s at the dentist. he’ll be hard to find. | Owen在看牙医 不容易找到呢 |
[30:06] | you are evil. | 你真腹黑 |
[30:08] | he started it. | 他先下手的 |
[30:16] | now this is the hard-core machine. | 这是最强悍的仪器了 |
[30:19] | the highest resolution there is. | 有最高的分辨率 |
[30:21] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:22] | now it’s almost impossible to find a heartbeat until the eighth week, even with this thing. | 才8周大的胎儿几乎不可能看到心跳 就算用这台仪器也悬 |
[30:27] | in fact, i don’t even have moms come in | 事实上 我一般不接待8周之前的胎检 |
[30:30] | until the eighth week because they come in, | 因为他们来了之后 |
[30:32] | they don’t see a heartbeat, and they freak out, | 看不见心跳 焦急万分 |
[30:34] | and they camp out on my exam table all day. | 就会每天来折腾我 |
[30:37] | but since you already camped out here all day, | 不过你已经开始折腾我了 |
[30:41] | it can’t hurt to have another look, right? | 看看也无妨 对吧 |
[30:46] | how’s he holding up, dr. knox? | 他怎么样 Knox医生 |
[30:47] | ph is good. he’s normothermic. stable. | 酸碱度正常 体温也正常 |
[30:55] | um, a… | |
[30:57] | resident at hopkins | Hopkins有个住院医生 |
[30:59] | wants to know why they don’t normally do | 想知道为什么通常情况 |
[31:01] | islet cell autotransplantation in a trauma patient. | 不给外伤病人做细胞自体移植 |
[31:07] | but we’re not tweeting, so… | 我们不推 那就算了 |
[31:13] | um… in a trauma, the pancreas is usually too damaged. | 外伤病人的胰腺一般受伤严重 |
[31:17] | you can’t get enough cells. | 无法提供足够的健康细胞 |
[31:20] | okay. | 好的 |
[31:28] | i… got another question from… | 有个提问来自… |
[31:31] | emory. | |
[31:34] | go ahead. | 说吧 |
[31:35] | will you use the portal vein to inject the islet cells into the liver? | 是从肝门静脉注射分离出的胰腺细胞吗 |
[31:41] | yes, but it’s a little tricky. | 没错 不过技巧性很强 |
[31:43] | the portal vein is partially dissolved because of the enzymes. | 肝门静脉会被胰蛋白酶腐蚀 |
[31:46] | ooh! good answer. | 回答得好 |
[31:51] | oh, this is a message for you. | 这条信息是给你的 |
[31:54] | it says, uh, “hi, chief webber. “dr. neil lefkoff, university of miami. | 说 “Webber主任 你好” 我是Neil Lefkoff医生 来自迈阿密大学 |
[31:59] | “i was a resident at seattle grace “eight years ago. | “8年前 我在西雅图仁爱医院 做住院医生” |
[32:02] | it’s a pleasure to be scrubbing in with you again, sir.” | “很荣幸再有机会参与你的手术” |
[32:05] | neil? really? | Neil 真的? |
[32:13] | well, i’ll be. | 我也很荣幸 |
[32:32] | * heroes * | |
[32:34] | * welcome * | |
[32:36] | * start our make up * | |
[32:39] | * bows and arrows * | |
[32:42] | * in the corner * | |
[32:47] | * as one * | |
[32:51] | okay, we’ve placed the octopus tissue stabilizer. now what? | 好了 现在章鱼组织稳定了 然后呢 |
[32:54] | dissect out the l.a.d., nick the artery, | 切除左前降支割开动脉 |
[32:57] | put in a shunt, and put the graft in distal to the blockage. | 接上旁路 将人造血管接到堵塞的末梢 |
[33:00] | okay, good. go for it. | 好的 很好 做吧 |
[33:02] | dr. avery, nice of you to finally join us. | Avery医生 你终于来了 |
[33:08] | and before we had these machines, | 在这些仪器发明之前 |
[33:09] | we used to mince up the pancreas and spin it ourselves. | 我们必须亲自将胰腺搅碎离心 |
[33:12] | dr. ellis grey taught me how to do that 20 years ago. | Ellis Grey医生20年前就教过我 |
[33:15] | – i mean, she would take the– – okay, slow down, chief. | – 她会… – 慢一点 主任 |
[33:17] | i can only do 140 characters at a time. | 一条更新只能用140个词 |
[33:19] | okay, she had this trick where, after the final washing, | 最后清洗之后有个小窍门来着 |
[33:21] | she would– oh, man, what was it? | 她会…什么来着 |
[33:23] | oh, it was– it was classic ellis. | 那是无人能挡的Ellis |
[33:25] | oh, now what– oh, damn. what was– | 然后呢 该死 想不起来了 |
[33:27] | uh, no, forget it, put a pin in it. | 算了 先搁着 |
[33:29] | uh, anyway she would take the, uh, messed up pancreas… | 总之 她会用损坏的胰腺… |
[33:32] | * heroes come home * | |
[33:34] | * it’s been so long * | |
[33:38] | * smoke and mirrors * | |
[33:41] | * in the half light * | |
[33:45] | nice. what do we do next? | 很好 接下来呢 |
[33:47] | check the flow on the graft. | 检查血液流动 |
[33:52] | all right, mr. cobb, everything is looking good. | 很好 Cobb先生 一切都很好 |
[34:02] | how’s he doing? | 如何? |
[34:03] | uh, he’s stable. he’s not acidotic or hypothermic. | 很稳定 没有酸中毒 也没有低血压 |
[34:06] | how many cells did you get? | 拿到多少细胞 |
[34:08] | uh, 300,000. is that enough? | – 30万单位 – 够吗 |
[34:10] | uh, normally, you want about a million. | 一般情况要100万单位 |
[34:13] | but it’s better than nothing. | 不过有就不错了 |
[34:17] | nothing? | 没有? |
[34:18] | just give me a minute. | 等一下 |
[34:20] | this was a bad idea. | 真是个馊主意 |
[34:21] | – callie– – no, it was stupid. she said it’s too early. | – 太傻了 她说了太早了 发现不了 |
[34:23] | she can’t find it yet. it doesn’t mean a dead baby. | 找不到 不一定是死婴 |
[34:25] | – it just means this was really stupid. – shut up. | – 只能说明这主意太馊了 – 别说话 |
[34:36] | there. | 在那儿 |
[34:41] | oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[34:48] | oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[34:55] | okay, we’re almost there. | 马上就好 |
[34:57] | can i have the envelope? | 信封? |
[35:08] | *** | “安慰剂” |
[35:16] | okay, daniel, i’m gonna insert the probe now. | 好的 Daniel 我现在开始注射 |
[35:25] | very good, mr. cobb. | 很好 Cobb先生 |
[35:41] | honey? | 亲爱的 |
[35:44] | hi. how you feelin’? | 感觉如何 |
[35:45] | oh, i’m okay. | 我很好 |
[35:49] | i’ve got a slight headache. | 有点头痛 |
[35:57] | where’s my victoria? | 我的Victoria呢 |
[36:02] | can i see her? | 我可以见她吗 |
[36:11] | mrs. cobb, he just came out of surgery. | Cobb太太 他刚做完手术 |
[36:15] | look, this doesn’t mean it’s not gonna work. | 不一定就没用 |
[36:17] | w-we won’t know that for a while. | 至少暂时还不知道 |
[36:20] | when he acts like this, you just need to tell yourself, | 每当这时 你只要告诉自己 |
[36:22] | this is not your husband. | 这不是你丈夫 |
[36:24] | but he is somebody who needs your help. | 他只是需要你的帮助 |
[36:27] | so whatever you can give him… | 你可以尽可能的帮助他 |
[36:48] | daniel… | |
[36:50] | i’m gonna call victoria and get her here as soon as i can. | 我去叫Victoria 马上就来 |
[36:56] | okay? | 好吗 |
[37:00] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:08] | karev. | |
[37:12] | i couldn’t have done it any better myself. | 我自愧不如 |
[37:13] | you reassured her. | 你安慰了她 |
[37:15] | you got her to focus on what was important. | 让她专注于眼前 |
[37:17] | ah, i’m off the trial. | 我不干了 |
[37:20] | – what? – it’s too depressing. | – 什么 – 太郁闷了 |
[37:22] | i can’t handle this for the next two years. | 这么干两年我非疯了不可 |
[37:23] | you just handled it. | 可是你刚刚处理的很好 |
[37:24] | no, that was meredith talking. she told me what to say. | 那是Meredith的话 是她教我的 |
[37:27] | she’s been saving my ass all day. | 她是我的救星 |
[37:29] | you need to get over this thing where you’re just thinking of her as your wife, | 你别只把她当做你老婆 |
[37:32] | because your wife is the only person twisted enough to handle this crap. | 只有她才够变态 能够承受这些 |
[37:38] | oh, and that said, i’m in the race for chief resident, | 我也在竞争首席住院医生 |
[37:40] | and so far, i’m kicking ass, so i’d appreciate it | 目前表现还不错 |
[37:43] | if you mention to dr. webber that i prioritized the patient’s needs over my personal gain. | 请在主任面前美言两句 我把病人的福祉放在个人得失之前 |
[38:00] | take care of her. | 照顾好她 |
[38:04] | anytime, martha. anytime. | 随叫随到 Martha |
[38:08] | bite me, yang. | 你有种 Yang |
[38:14] | uh, chief. | 主任 |
[38:15] | i just wanted to update you on anthony windsor. | 我来跟您汇报下 Anthony Windsor的情况 |
[38:18] | anthony? | |
[38:19] | windsor. | |
[38:20] | our pancreas patient. | 胰腺病人 |
[38:22] | – oh, oh, yeah, right, right. – okay, what’s all this? | – 对哦 – 你在干嘛 |
[38:25] | oh, uh, this is, uh, ellis grey’s old journals. | 这些是Ellis Grey的文章 |
[38:27] | i’m trying to find the answer to a thing. | 我在找一个问题的解答 |
[38:30] | well, anyway, the islet cells have started producing insulin. | 分离的细胞已经开始制造胰岛素了 |
[38:34] | it looks like the transplant’s gonna take. | 似乎移植成功了 |
[38:36] | that’s great. great. | 非常好 非常好 |
[38:38] | excellent work, dr. bailey. | 非常出色 Bailey医生 |
[38:42] | okay, sir. | 主任 |
[38:43] | i’m doing a robotic subtotal gastrectomy tomorrow. | 明天我要做机械胃次全切除术 |
[38:47] | now i know you wanted time to think about– | 我知道你需要时间考虑 |
[38:49] | uh, that’s–that’s–that’s fine. fine. absolutely. | 没问题 绝对没问题 |
[38:52] | tweet away. tweet away. | 推吧 推吧 |
[38:53] | yeah! yeah, yes, yes. there it is. okay. | 耶! 找到了 就在这里 |
[38:56] | she would add heparin and aprotinin. | 她加了肝磷脂和抑酶肽 |
[38:59] | okay, now when you’re tweeting tomorrow, | 你明天现场推的时候 |
[39:00] | tell everyone that ellis grey’s trick was to add those, okay? | 告诉所有人 Ellis Grey的秘密 就是加了这些 知道吗 |
[39:03] | make sure you tell ’em that. | 记得告诉大家 |
[39:05] | y-yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[39:06] | all right. | 好了 |
[39:20] | what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[39:22] | is that one of my boxes? | 那是我的箱子吗 |
[39:23] | oh, don’t get up. oh, you rest. | 别起来 你休息 |
[39:25] | plus, you shouldn’t be lifting any heavy things. i got this. | 你不该举重物 我来吧 |
[39:27] | no, i’ll get up if i want to. | 我想起来就起来 |
[39:28] | are you moving my stuff back in? | 你在搬我的东西进来? |
[39:30] | callie… | |
[39:30] | i haven’t said i’m moving back in… yet. | 我没说要搬进来 |
[39:34] | i-i–we’re not together. | 我们还没和好 |
[39:35] | i mean, you can–you can take those back to mark’s place. | 可以把这些都拿到Mark那儿去 |
[39:38] | shut up. just shut up. | 闭嘴 别说话 |
[39:40] | you don’t get to tell me that we’re not together. | 你不可以说我们不在一起 |
[39:42] | we are together, because i love you and you love me, | 我们在一起 因为你爱我 我爱你 |
[39:44] | and none of the rest of it matters. | 其他的都不重要 |
[39:46] | we are together. | 我们在一起 |
[39:48] | and if you ever sleep with anyone else again, | 如果你再和别人睡觉 |
[39:50] | man or woman, i will kick the crap out of you. | 无论男女 我都把你一脚踢出去 |
[39:52] | now you sit your ass back down there, | 你给我坐好了 |
[39:53] | because that’s my baby in there, | 因为那是我的孩子 |
[39:54] | and i don’t want anything happening to my baby! | 我不想我的孩子有事 |
[39:59] | your baby, huh? | 你的孩子? |
[40:04] | our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[40:06] | there was a heartbeat. | 有心跳耶 |
[40:09] | and it was… | 真是… |
[40:16] | we’re having a baby. | 我们有孩子了 |
[40:23] | do i still have to sit down? because i’d rather rip your clothes off. | 还要我坐下吗 我更想脱你衣服 |
[40:27] | i’ll do the ripping. | 我来脱 |
[40:29] | you rest. | 你休息 |
[40:32] | doctors practice deception every day… | 医生每天都在练习欺骗 |
[40:36] | on our patients… | 欺骗病人 |
[40:38] | on their families. | 欺骗家人 |
[40:39] | i am putting in tarragon. | 我加了龙嵩 |
[40:43] | not that i have any idea what tarragon tastes like. | 我根本不懂它什么味儿 |
[40:45] | but i think when people use tarragon, | 只不过当大家用龙嵩的时候 |
[40:47] | it makes them seem like they know what they’re doing. | 就搞得有大厨的范儿 |
[40:49] | basil can’t do that. | 丁香就不行 |
[40:51] | anybody can sling some basil around a kitchen. | 是个人就能在厨房切丁香 |
[40:54] | callie’s pregnant. | Callie怀孕了 |
[40:56] | oh, my god. that’s great. | 天哪 太棒了 |
[41:00] | she loves babies. | 她可喜欢孩子了 |
[41:02] | did–did they do a-a turkey baster thing or something? | 她们是用试管婴儿什么的? |
[41:05] | i mean… wait a minute. | 等等 |
[41:07] | okay, so wait. arizona just got back, | Arizona才刚回来 |
[41:10] | and they–were they doing– wait. was this before they… | 她们…等等 在之前? |
[41:22] | i saw the heartbeat today. | 我今天看到了心跳 |
[41:27] | this is my kid. this is a part of me. | 那是我的孩子 是我的血肉 |
[41:35] | please. is there any way that we can– | 难道就没有办法… |
[41:37] | how the hell… | 你是怎么… |
[41:40] | did you get me in this position… | 让我陷入了这般熟悉的境地 |
[41:43] | twice? | 又一次? |
[41:45] | it–it’s–it– | 简直 |
[41:47] | unbelievable. | 太疯狂了 |
[41:51] | you are unbelievable. | 你实在人间罕见 |
[41:56] | but the worst deception we practice is on ourselves… | 但最残忍的欺骗 是对自己 |
[42:06] | my next, uh, alzheimer’s surgery is tomorrow at 7:00. | 下一个老年痴呆手术是明早7点 |
[42:12] | put your name on the board. | 把你名字写板上 |
[42:15] | which is why sometimes, it takes us a while to realize… | 因此我们过了许久才会发现 |
[42:19] | that the truth has been in front of us the whole time. | 事实就在眼前 |
[42:24] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 |