时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | One of the hardest lessons as a doctor is learning to prioritize. | 做医生最难的 就是学会优先取舍 |
[00:06] | Truck. | 卡车 |
[00:08] | Cabin. | 船舱 |
[00:10] | Spoon. | 勺子 |
[00:12] | Truck. | 卡车 |
[00:13] | Cabin. | 船舱 |
[00:16] | Spoon. | 勺子 |
[00:18] | Very good. | 很好 |
[00:19] | We’re trained to do all we can to save life and limb. | 我们受训尽可能挽救生命和肢体 |
[00:23] | But if cutting of a limb means saving a life, | 但是如果切除肢体能够保全生命 |
[00:25] | we learn to do it without hesitation. | 我们得当机立断 舍小保大 |
[00:27] | Several months ago, I asked you to remember three words. | 几个月前 我让您记住三个单词 |
[00:29] | Can you tell me what they were? | 能告诉我是哪三个吗 |
[00:32] | Truck. | 卡车 |
[00:34] | Cabin. | 船舱 |
[00:36] | Spoon. | 勺子 |
[00:37] | The three words I asked you to remember, | 我让您记住的三个单词 |
[00:40] | what were they? | 还记得是什么吗 |
[00:41] | It’s not an easy lesson to learn, | 优先取舍并不容易 |
[00:43] | and it always comes down too one question. | 总是会归结到同一个问题 |
[00:46] | What are the stakes? | 风险有多大 |
[00:48] | Truck. | 卡车 |
[00:51] | Cabin? | 船舱 |
[00:55] | And the third word? | 第三个是? |
[00:56] | What do we stand to gain or lose? | 我们得承受多少得失 |
[00:59] | At the end of the day, we’re just gamblers | 归根到底 我们也只是一帮赌徒 |
[01:01] | trying not to bet the farm. | 努力保本 |
[01:02] | – Spoon. – Spoon. | – 勺子 – 勺子 |
[01:04] | – Spoon. – Excellent. | – 勺子 – 非常好 |
[01:12] | Chief. | 主任 |
[01:13] | You paged? | 你呼我? |
[01:15] | – Hey. – How’s it going? | 进行得怎么样了 |
[01:16] | Well, the word “Spoon” has ceased to have any meaning for me, | 我对”勺子”这个词渐渐麻木了 |
[01:19] | but I’m through the first test set. | 但是第一轮测试已经完成了 |
[01:21] | I have a few more consults today,but what’s up? | 今天我还有几个会诊 什么事 |
[01:25] | Meredith… | |
[01:27] | I would like to initiate a clinical trial. | 我想带一项临床试验 |
[01:30] | One that would be the next major advancement in the fight to cure type 1 diabetes. | 具有攻克I型糖尿病的里程碑式意义 |
[01:35] | Wow. | |
[01:37] | And I’d like you to participate. | 我希望你能参加 |
[01:40] | But I am on Derek’s Alzheimer’s trial, so I don’t think I can do both. | 但我正在参加Derek的老人痴呆试验 可能无法兼顾 |
[01:44] | Just listen. | 先听我说 |
[01:46] | The basis of this trial was something that I found in here. | 这项试验来源于我在这里的发现 |
[01:50] | In my mother’s journals? | 我妈妈的日记? |
[01:51] | Yes. She was working onislet cell transplantation when she became ill, | 没错 她刚患病时正在研究胰岛细胞移植 |
[01:56] | trying to eliminate the need for anti-rejection meds altogether. | 想尝试完全弃用抗排斥药物 |
[02:01] | W-with her notes,drugs, and new technology, | 有了她的笔记 再结合药物和新技术 |
[02:04] | there’s no way we can’t take this the rest of the way down the field. | 没道理我们不能完成她未竟的事业 |
[02:07] | We? | 我们? |
[02:08] | Well, it’s your mother’s work. | 这是你母亲的研究 |
[02:11] | I wouldn’t feel right moving forward if you weren’t a part of it. | 你不参加会让我过意不去的 |
[02:15] | You should look at them both. | 你该权衡下两者 |
[02:17] | Just think about it. | 再考虑看看 |
[02:19] | It’s your decision. | 决定权在你 |
[02:24] | It’s your birthright, Meredith. | 这是你与生俱来的权利 Meredith |
[02:26] | It’s your mother’s legacy to you. | 这是你母亲留给你的遗产 |
[02:32] | Greys.Anatomy.S07 E14 | |
[02:37] | – What is it? – It’s a kale and apple juice smoothie. | – 这是什么 – 苹果甘蓝菜冰沙 |
[02:40] | It’s time to think less about your cravings | 是时候约束下你的随心所欲 |
[02:42] | and more about filling that baby with nutrients, which that has. | 多考虑宝宝的营养需求 就该喝这个 |
[02:44] | It also has chunks. | 这里面一块块的 |
[02:46] | I don’t drink chunks. I want my coffee. | 我不喝结块的东西 我要咖啡 |
[02:48] | Mark, tell the woman. | Mark 告诉这个女人 |
[02:50] | I’m allowed to drink one cup of regular coffee. | 我有权喝杯普通咖啡 |
[02:53] | – Sure you are. – Oh, w-wait, Mark. | – 当然 – 等等 Mark |
[02:54] | Are you aware that there are studies that link caffeine with preterm labor, | 你知不知道有研究表明 咖啡因可能会导致早产和 |
[02:57] | low birth weight, other birth defects? | 出生低体重等先天缺陷? |
[03:00] | That goo looks great. I say you stick with the goo. | 那粘粘的东西看起来不错 要我说 你还是喝下去比较好 |
[03:03] | Okay, you two can’t just dictate What I’m allowed to eat and drink. | 你们俩不能这样限制我的饮食 |
[03:06] | Nobody’s dictating anything. | 没人限制你啊 |
[03:07] | But you’re pregnant now, so things have to be different. | 但是你怀孕了 所以情况就不同了 |
[03:10] | You’re gonna have to eat better and take it easier at work. | 摄入的东西得营养些 工作的时候得悠着点 |
[03:12] | And well, if it helps, we’ll give up caffeine, too. | 有益的话 我们也戒掉咖啡 |
[03:16] | That helps no one. | 没人会从中获益 |
[03:18] | Well, how about we put it to a vote? | 那好 我们来举手表决 |
[03:19] | All in favor of Callie drinking coffee, raise your hand. | 同意Callie喝咖啡的 请举手 |
[03:23] | All in favor of the goo. | 同意喝粘粘茶的 |
[03:27] | Goo it is. | 粘粘茶胜出 |
[03:36] | – It’s horrible. – It’s the opposite of horrible. | – 太可怕了 – 应该是 太可爱了 |
[03:40] | Alzheimer’s or diabetes? | 老人痴呆还是糖尿病 |
[03:42] | If you continue to whine about how you can’t decide | 如果你还继续哀怨着 不知道该选 |
[03:44] | which ground breaking medical advancement to put your name on, | 在哪块医学里程碑刻上你的名字 |
[03:47] | I’ll punch you in the ear. | 我就揍你 |
[03:48] | Well, my name’s already on one of them, according to the chief. | 按主任说的 我的名字已经刻在其中一块上了 |
[03:51] | – I mean,diabetes… – Affects 240 million people worldwide. | – 我是说糖尿病 – 全球大约有两亿四千万患者 |
[03:55] | – And Alzheimer’s… – Is the seventh leading cause of death. | – 而老人痴呆 – 是世界第七大致死病因 |
[03:59] | It’s “Sophie’s choice.” | 真是”苏菲的选择” (电影 此处指两难的选择) |
[04:01] | It’s “Sophie’s choice.” | 这就是”苏菲的选择” |
[04:02] | – I’ve never seen that movie. – Oh, you should. It’s really funny. | – 我没看过这部电影 – 你该看看 挺有趣的 |
[04:04] | Greys, okay, how long has your father been having abdominal pain? | Grey姐妹 你们父亲腹痛已经多久了 |
[04:08] | – Abdominal pain? – It sounds like abdominal pain. | – 腹痛? – 听起来像是腹痛 |
[04:11] | Thatcher Grey is not an easy man to get information from. | 很难从Thatcher Grey嘴里套出话 |
[04:14] | – Our-our father’s here in the hospital? – Yeah, I admitted him an hour ago. | – 我们爸爸来医院了? – 没错 一个小时前入的院 |
[04:17] | You didn’t know he was coming? | 你们不知道他来了? |
[04:19] | no Well, what-what-what’s wrong? | 不知道 哪儿不舒服 |
[04:21] | Could it be related to the liver transplant? | 是不是跟肝移植有关 |
[04:23] | Of course. He’s rejecting it because it’s my liver. | 当然 那可是我的肝 肯定会出现排异的 |
[04:26] | Okay, look, just do me a favor, go take a blood sample, | 帮我个忙 去采个血样 |
[04:30] | and try to get some more information out of him. | 再从他嘴里撬点东西出来 |
[04:32] | – I-I need someone who speaks Grey. – Yeah. | – 我需要个会说Grey国语言的人 – 好的 |
[04:37] | Hey, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[04:42] | Meredith has two groundbreaking clinical trials, and I don’t have any. | Meredith有两个前无古人的临床试验 而我一个也没有 |
[04:45] | Okay, but you have a husband that loves you. | 但是你有爱你的老公 |
[04:47] | Yeah, so does she. | 她也有 |
[04:49] | Then… | 那么… |
[04:51] | then I guess you’re screwed. | 我想你的确很差劲 |
[05:04] | Hello, NICU. | 你好 这里是新生儿监护病房 |
[05:08] | I thought I knew all the nurses on this floor. | 我还以为这层楼所有的护士我都认识 |
[05:10] | – How did I miss you? – I guess I’m just lucky that way. | – 怎么会漏了你 – 可能是因为我人品好 |
[05:14] | I’m Alex Karev. | 我叫Alex Karev |
[05:16] | Neat. | 很好 |
[05:17] | – And you are? – Not telling you my name. | – 你叫? – 不会告诉你的 |
[05:21] | Any reason why not? | 为什么不 |
[05:22] | – Because, uh, I don’t want to. – Okay. | – 因为不想说 – 好吧 |
[05:26] | Then how about you pass me one of those charts? | 那麻烦帮我拿份病历好吗 |
[05:28] | I hear there’s a turnip in the cabbage patch. | 听说白菜地里长出棵萝卜头 |
[05:32] | A turnip? | 萝卜头? |
[05:33] | Gorked. Brain-dead. | 植物人 脑死亡 |
[05:35] | Dr. Robbins and I have a baby with a hypoplastic left heart. | Robbins医生跟我有个病人 是个左心发育不良的婴儿 |
[05:38] | – The transplant coordinator… – Suggested the,uh,turnip as a potential donor. | – 器官捐赠联络员… – 建议说这个萝卜头可以成为捐献者 |
[05:43] | – Yeah. – Uh-huh. | 没错 |
[05:46] | Well, now you do get to know my name. | 现在告诉你我的名字 |
[05:48] | I’m Dr. Lucy Fields. I delivered that gorked baby. | 我是Lucy Fields医生 这名植物人宝宝是我接生的 |
[05:51] | So, uh, thanks for the heads-up. | 多谢提醒 |
[05:53] | I’ll talk to the transplant coordinator. But now you need to leave. | 我会跟器官捐赠联络员谈谈 现在请你离开 |
[05:56] | Come on. There’s no reason to overreact. | 拜托 反应这么过激干嘛 |
[06:00] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:01] | Well, now you’re barred from the NICU. | 现在起禁止你踏入新生儿监护病房 |
[06:03] | How’s that for overreacting? | 算不算过激 |
[06:05] | You can’t do that. | 你没权利这么做 |
[06:07] | Want to find out? | 不相信? |
[06:21] | – Oh, what do we have here? – You really don’t want to know. | – 这什么情况 – 你不会想知道的 |
[06:23] | Let me get that for you, Dr. Torres. | 我来吧 Torres医生 |
[06:25] | Okay, Randy Sh-Shouse, 23. | Randy Shouse 23岁 |
[06:27] | Multiple injuries after slamming into a brick wall. | 撞击砖墙造成多处损伤 |
[06:31] | H-how did you… | 你怎么… |
[06:31] | Idiot and his idiot buddies built a human slingshot. | 傻瓜和傻瓜的朋友们 造了一个人体弹弓 |
[06:35] | I wasn’t supposed to hit the wall. | 我本来不应该撞在墙上的 |
[06:36] | I was supposed to fly over the house and la-land in the pool. | 我应该飞过房子 着陆在泳池里的 |
[06:39] | But why would you do that? | 你们为什么这么做 |
[06:41] | So they could film it, put it on the internet, | 拍下来 放到网上去 |
[06:42] | and show the world just how stupid they actually are. | 在全世界人面前 展示他们的愚昧 |
[06:45] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[06:49] | Did you get that? | 都拍下来了吗 |
[06:51] | – Yeah, buddy. – Yeah. | – 是的 兄弟 – 好的 |
[06:53] | – But why? – Because it’s hilarious, that’s why. | – 为什么 – 因为那很搞笑 这就是为什么 |
[06:55] | Okay, Randy, that must have beens ome kind of awesome slingshoto, | 好吧 Randy 那人体弹弓真是棒极了 |
[06:58] | because it looks like you’ve dislocated both hips. | 似乎你两侧臀部都脱位了 |
[07:00] | – Now I’m gonna need to get some X-rays. – I’m on it! | – 现在得照些X光片 – 我这就去 |
[07:05] | – She’s perky. – Mm-hmm. | 她可真活泼 |
[07:06] | Better than stupid with a death wish. | 总比傻到自己找死好 |
[07:09] | You’re sick enough that you need to come into the hospital, | 病得都来医院了 |
[07:11] | and you don’t even call me? | 你都不联系我? |
[07:13] | The pain comes and goes. I didn’t want…To worry. | 阵痛来得快 去得也快 我不想你担心 |
[07:15] | So you thought that you would just sneak in | 所以你就想溜进来 |
[07:16] | and just quietly reject Meredith’s liver, not even make a fuss? | 悄悄地排异Meredith的肝脏? 一点没意识到可能很严重? |
[07:19] | – Just c-calm down, please. – Oh, no. I am calm. I am so calm. | – 冷静点 – 不 我很冷静 超冷静 |
[07:23] | – I’m like the calmest one. – Okay, good. | – 我最冷静了 – 好吧 很好 |
[07:26] | Because there’s something else that I should have told you. | 因为我还有些别的事没告诉你 |
[07:30] | I go to A.A. | 我每周去几次匿名戒酒互助会 |
[07:31] | – a couple times a week. – Yes, that I know. | 我知道 |
[07:33] | No, I know you know, but sometimes, | 不是 我知道你知道 但是有时候 |
[07:35] | you have to get up in front of the group and you say your piece, | 你得在大家面前站起身 讲述自己的经历 |
[07:38] | and then people sometimes come up to you afterwards and say | 然后会有人过来跟你说 |
[07:40] | that they like what you said, and then maybe you go to coffee with them afterward. | 说他喜欢你所分享的内容 之后也许就会一起去喝杯咖啡 |
[07:44] | – Yeah, like a sponsor? – No, not a sponsor. Oh, how do I… | – 嗯 就像是支持者? – 不是 不是支持者 我该怎么… |
[07:47] | Oh, there you are. Sorry. I got turned around, and then I ended up back in the lobby. | 总算找到你了 对不起 我刚刚拐错弯 绕回大厅去了 |
[07:51] | – Hey. – N-no, no. | 不不不 |
[07:53] | – Mm. No, no, no, no. – Oh. Oh, god. What? | – 不不不 – 上帝 怎么了 |
[07:54] | I’m sorry. Are-are you in pain? | 抱歉 是不是又疼了 |
[07:57] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[07:59] | Not a sponsor. | 不是支持者 |
[08:10] | i am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[08:11] | this was not the way that i wanted to meet you. | 我没想过我们会这么见面 |
[08:14] | well, i didn’t even know there was a you to meet. | 我根本不知道还有个人要见 |
[08:15] | – i know. i-i’m sorry. i- – okay, mr. grey-oh, hello. | – 我知道 很抱歉 我… – 好的 Grey先生 你好 |
[08:20] | dr. bailey,this is… danielle. | Bailey医生 这是Danielle |
[08:23] | – dani. hi. – yes, dani. | – 叫我Dani就行了 你好 – 你好 Dani |
[08:25] | that’s my father’s girlfriend, whom i’ve just met just now. | 这是我爸的女朋友 此时此地 我们刚认识 |
[08:29] | oh, i see. | 我明白了 |
[08:30] | um, nice to meet you, dani. i just have a few questions, | 很高兴见到你 Dani 我有几个问题 |
[08:35] | and then i will let you get back to all of this. | 问完之后你们就可以继续了 |
[08:37] | do you really think i could be rejecting this liver? | 这真的是脏器排异? |
[08:40] | because dani has been amazing helping me take care of myself. | Dani给了我最好的照顾 |
[08:43] | and i’m constantly taking pills. | 我也有持续服药 |
[08:45] | his anti-rejection meds. not, like, speed or anything. | 是指抗排斥药物 不是兴奋剂之类的 |
[08:48] | ’cause that would bein appropriate. | 那可不是他这个年纪该做的事 |
[08:52] | – um, when did the pain start? – 12 days ago. | – 什么时候开始疼的 – 十二天前 |
[08:55] | sh-she’s good with details. | 她记性很好 |
[08:57] | any fevers or changes in your urine or stool? | 有寒热或是尿液粪便异常吗 |
[09:02] | no fevers. | 没有寒热 |
[09:04] | but there was a… | 但是有… |
[09:06] | pain incident, uh, last week, thursday. | 偶发疼痛 就在上周四 |
[09:09] | a- actually, you might not want to hear this part. | 事实上 你可能不想听接下来的部分 |
[09:12] | i’m a doctor. | 我是名医生 |
[09:15] | all right. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | well,we were being intimate… | 我们当时在亲热… |
[09:19] | – oh, j-no. – and i was on top- | – 天呐 别 – 我在上面 |
[09:21] | oh, oh, okay. | 够了够了 |
[09:27] | go on. | 继续 |
[09:30] | – dr. avery. – oh. | Avery医生 |
[09:32] | – it’s about time i had you on myservice. – thank you, dr. sloan. | – 你该给我打下手了吧 – 谢谢 Sloan医生 |
[09:35] | i gotta say, i really think i have the hands for plastics. | 我真心觉得我是整形界神手 |
[09:37] | oh, forget about your hands. look at those cheekbones. | 别管你的手了 看看这些颧骨 |
[09:40] | – sir? – you’re genetically blessed. | – 什么 – 你真是天生丽质 |
[09:42] | don’t think i haven’t noticed. | 别以为我没注意到 |
[09:43] | and speaking from personal experience, | 根据个人经验 |
[09:45] | i can say that that will only help you in plastics. | 这可是你做整形的先天优势 |
[09:47] | that face? better than a hundred billboards, my man. | 这样一张脸 比什么广告都还管用 老弟 |
[09:49] | all right, dr. sloan,i– | 好吧 Sloan医生 我… |
[09:51] | really don’t feel comfortable being judged or praised based on my looks. | 我真的不喜欢别人以貌取我 |
[09:54] | oh, poor mr. green eyes. | 那都是眼红 |
[09:57] | let’s not pretend being beautiful’s a burden. | 长相好看又不是负担 |
[09:59] | now come on. mrs.. johnson’s nose isn’t gonna fix itself. | 赶紧开工吧 Johnson太太的鼻子 可不会自己整自己 |
[10:05] | how about a little sparkle? | 给爷先笑一个? |
[10:09] | there it is. | 很好 |
[10:12] | hip dislocation,fractures of his femur, radius, ribs, and metacarpals.okay. | 臀部脱位 股骨 桡骨 肋骨 掌骨粉碎性骨折 好吧 |
[10:17] | should we just, uh, go ahead and reduce those hips? | 是不是应该从臀部开始 |
[10:19] | kepner, i need you to speak differently. | Kepner 麻烦你换个方式说话 |
[10:23] | i’m sorry? it’s your voice. it’s a little-just speak dferently. | – 什么 – 我是说你的声音 有点…反正换个调调吧 |
[10:29] | – like with an accent or- – never mind. | – 像是带点口音还是… – 算了 |
[10:31] | you know, how about you get me a muffin from the cafeteria? | 帮我从餐厅拿点松饼来好吗 |
[10:33] | get me the sugariest kind you can find, and some coffee. | 要最甜的 还要杯咖啡 |
[10:37] | wait. no. | 等等 别 |
[10:40] | damn it. no coffee. | 该死 不要咖啡 |
[10:42] | – okay. – no. you know what? yes. | – 收到 – 不 管它呢 要 |
[10:45] | coffee. please. | 要杯咖啡 谢谢 |
[10:47] | great. | 好的 |
[10:48] | – crap! no. n-n-no coffee. – you sure? | – 可恶 不 不要咖啡 – 你确定? |
[10:51] | no, no coffee. just…just-just go. | 不 不要咖啡 快去吧 |
[10:55] | okay. | 明白 |
[11:02] | – uh, did you still want the muffin? – yes. | – 松饼还是要的吧 – 要的 |
[11:08] | ok, yes, i know that i’m not dr. bailey, but he’s my father, | 我知道我不是Bailey医生 但那是我父亲 |
[11:11] | – and i really need his lab results. – sorry, i can’t do it. | – 我真的很需要他的化验结果 – 抱歉 无能为力 |
[11:14] | okay, well, then maybe i’ll just let your supervisor know that | 好吧 算你狠 也许我该告诉你们领导 |
[11:16] | i’ve been highly unsatisfied with your service today. | 我对你今天的服务很不满意 |
[11:18] | this isn’t the mall. we don’t have comment cards. | 你以为这是在商场? 这里可没有顾客建议表 |
[11:21] | well, maybe you should. | 也许应该有 |
[11:22] | hey. you okay? you need me to talk to him? | 你没事吧 要我跟他说说吗 |
[11:24] | mark, no. | Mark 不用了 |
[11:26] | my day has been too messed up to have you in it, too. | 今天已经够糟了 你就别掺一脚了 |
[11:43] | son of a bitch | 混账 |
[11:45] | we know without a doubt that this heart is a viable option. | 无疑这次心脏移植很具可行性 |
[11:47] | how?ow do we knowthat this is a good match? | 怎么说 怎么知道会匹配成功 |
[11:50] | well, babies under a a year haven’t developed an immune system | 一岁以下的婴儿未形成免疫系统 |
[11:53] | that will reject the new organ. | 因此不会产生器官排异 |
[11:55] | it makes matching a lot easier. | 配对成功几率就大 |
[11:56] | but we’re still four weeks away from the due date. | 但是离预产期还有四周 |
[12:01] | our o. b. isn’t even in town right now. | 而且我们的产科医生出城了 |
[12:03] | i’m covering for dr. napolitano. | 我来顶替Napolitano医生 |
[12:05] | i’ve got her blessing to go ahead and do the c-section today. | 我已经征求过她的意见 她同意我今天做剖腹产 |
[12:08] | today? | 今天? |
[12:10] | – t-that’s really- – colin, time’s an issue here. | – 这也太… – Colin 时间就是生命 |
[12:13] | we need to inform the transplant board as soon as possible if you want this heart. | 如果你们想要这颗心脏 就得马上通知器官捐赠联络员 |
[12:16] | otherwise, it’s gonna go to another family | 否则 别人就会收下这颗心了 |
[12:18] | whoa. okay. you know what? | 好吧 各位 |
[12:20] | there are a lot of doctors in the room right now. | 现在房间里全是医生 |
[12:22] | so why don’t we give the cookes some space? | 我们留点空间给Cook夫妇吧 |
[12:24] | you can have one of the nurses page us when you’ve made a decision. | 决定之后 就让护士呼我们好了 |
[12:34] | what’s going on? why didn’t you page me? | 怎么回事 为什么你没呼我 |
[12:36] | turnip, karev? | 萝卜头 Karev? |
[12:38] | – you tattled on me? – you’re so off this case. | – 你打我小报告? – 你出局了 |
[12:41] | seriously? i have said way worse stuff than that. | 开玩笑吗 我以前说过更过分的话 |
[12:43] | yeah, not helping. | 覆水难收 |
[12:47] | are you kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[12:58] | avery, you want to give the osteotomies a shot? | Avery 想不想试试截骨术 |
[13:01] | yes, sir. | 乐意之至 |
[13:03] | mallet, please. | 锤子 谢谢 |
[13:05] | you live with lexie grey now, right? | 你跟Lexie Grey住在一起 对吧 |
[13:08] | – how’s she doing these days? – okay, i guess. | – 她这几天怎么样 – 挺好的吧 |
[13:11] | okay? | 挺好的? |
[13:13] | she hasn’t seemed upset? | 她没有不高兴? |
[13:14] | she kind of cries sometimes, but she seems okay. | 哭过几次 总的说来挺好的 |
[13:17] | now are you gonna strip the, uh, lateral cartilage here? | 现在是要卸下侧边软骨吗 |
[13:19] | crying seems fine? | 哭了还能挺好的? |
[13:21] | she’s a girl.girls cry. | 她是个姑娘 是姑娘都哭 |
[13:23] | but you don’t know what she’s been upset about? | 你不知道她哭什么? |
[13:26] | not really any of my business. | 跟我没关系 |
[13:30] | yeah. | 说的对 |
[13:32] | what’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[13:32] | next, i finish up here while you go find out what’s up with lexie. | 接下来都交给我 你去查明为什么Lexie不开心 |
[13:37] | sorry? | 什么 |
[13:38] | she’s upset. you’re gonna find out why. | 她不开心 你找原因 |
[13:40] | you want to be on my service,then serve. | 你想为我打下手 那就去 |
[13:42] | – use that avery sparkle. – dr. sloan- | – 用那个Avery式微笑 – Sloan医生 |
[13:44] | i’m gonna do a couple morerhino plasties this afternoon. | 今天下午我还要做几个鼻整形术 |
[13:46] | you do me this is solid, | 如果你办事得力 |
[13:47] | and i just might be persuaded to let you take the lead on one. | 说不定我会让你主刀一次 |
[13:55] | okay. | 成交 |
[14:01] | oh, yeah. | |
[14:05] | what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[14:07] | uh… i looked it up, | 我查过了 |
[14:10] | and those, uh, caffeine studies showed birth defects in rats, | 那些咖啡因引发先天缺陷的研究 是针对小白鼠的 |
[14:13] | and i’m not a rat, so… | 我不是老鼠 所以 |
[14:15] | – tell her i’m not a rat. – well, let her have- | – 告诉她我不是老鼠 – 就让她… |
[14:17] | hey, we took a vote. | 我们投过票的 |
[14:18] | yeah, well, i have to fix multiple fractures, arizona. | 等下有个多发性骨折手术 Arizona |
[14:21] | that’s major surgery.okay? so that totally changes the situation,completely. | 那是个大手术 好吧? 所以现在情况不同 完全不同 |
[14:24] | and mark’s not here, so it’s your vote against mine. | Mark不在这 我们现在一比一平 |
[14:27] | i need caffeine. | 我需要咖啡因 |
[14:30] | okay, you want caffeine that badly, calliope, fine. | 好吧 既然你这么需要咖啡因 Calliope 好的 |
[14:34] | you’re a grown-up. | 你成年了 |
[14:36] | – you can make your own decisions. – that’s right. so… | – 能自己做主 – 没错 所以 |
[14:55] | damn it. | 该死 |
[14:57] | that is s not fair. you’re not fair. | 这不公平 不公平 |
[15:03] | for someone who has a history of ambivalence towards motherhood, | 对于一个有心理矛盾史的准妈妈来说 |
[15:06] | – you got the whole guilt thing downcold. – i am entitled to an opinion. | – 负罪心理这招用得真是恰到好处 – 我有权发表意见 |
[15:09] | i mean, i’ve been left out of too much of the conversation already, | 我参与这件事已经晚了 |
[15:11] | and i sure as hell did not choose mark sloan to be the father. | Mark Sloan不该是孩子他爹 |
[15:14] | so if i’m gonna do this, then you know what? | 如果这个孩子归我 |
[15:16] | i’m gonna have a voice. | 我就有权发表我的意见 |
[15:20] | oh, god. that’s good. | 上帝 味道好极了 |
[15:25] | holy crap.your mom was sma. | 靠 你妈真聪明 |
[15:28] | truck. | 卡车 |
[15:29] | cabin. spoon. | 船舱 勺子 |
[15:32] | 3- for-3. | 全中 |
[15:33] | crap. this is so good. | 这真是太好了 |
[15:35] | is it better than this? | 还有更好的事情吗 |
[15:36] | ’cause seriously, mer,you’d have to have died of alzheimer’s to fail this. | 说真的 Mer 你如果不选这个 肯定是得了老人痴呆 |
[15:39] | i don’t even know if i’m doing it yet. | 我还没决定呢 |
[15:42] | you have to. mother-daughter surgeons cure leading killer? | 你必须参加 母女联手击退顽疾 |
[15:45] | i mean, i’m still jealous, and i’m doing a heart transplant on a baby | 羡慕嫉妒恨 我等下要去做 婴儿心脏移植手术了 |
[15:47] | – that hasn’t even been bornyet. – will you shut up about that? | – 婴儿甚至还没有出生 – 能不能别哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[15:51] | you’re the one who needs to keep his mouth shut, cabbage patch. | 你才应该小心提壶 白菜地 |
[15:54] | screw this. i’ve been on this case for a month. | 见鬼 我跟进了一个月了 |
[15:56] | i’m not just gonna sit here. | 我不会就这么干坐着的 |
[16:00] | meredith,you have to come see dad. | Meredith 你得过来见见爸爸 |
[16:01] | – oh, does he want more organs? – he wouldn’t say. | – 他还需要什么器官 – 他不肯说 |
[16:03] | he was too busy loving upon a tattooed 20 year old. | 他正忙着跟个二十岁的纹身女谈恋爱 |
[16:08] | is that upsetting you? | 对此你很不高兴? |
[16:10] | you wanna talk about it? | 要聊聊吗 |
[16:12] | no. | 不 |
[16:14] | no worries. | 别担心 |
[16:15] | i have a surgery to get to. | 我要去做手术了 |
[16:19] | – meredith. – i can’t deal with my dad. | – 我对爸爸没辙的 |
[16:20] | – i’m obusy with my mom. – mer, let’s go. | – 我正忙着处理我妈的事 – Mer 走吧 |
[16:23] | i want to see your dad making out with his tatted-up fian | 我想见见你爸爸怎样 跟他的纹身未婚妻亲热 |
[16:26] | they’re not engaged. | 他们还没订婚 |
[16:29] | are you sure? | 你确定? |
[16:31] | meredith, please. | Meredith 拜托 |
[16:33] | fine. | 好吧 |
[16:40] | you’re doing great, sarah. | 你做的很好 Sarah |
[16:45] | i didn’t hear her cry. | 我没听见哭声 |
[16:46] | her lungs were junky. we had to intubate. | 肺功能尚未发育好 必须插管 |
[16:48] | she deteriorated fast. | 她的情况正迅速恶化 |
[16:49] | i’ll call for an x-ray and an ultrasound. | 我来安排X光片跟超声波 |
[16:50] | already ordered it. | 已经安排好了 |
[16:51] | well, what’she ph? you’ll need an a. b. g. | 她身体酸碱度是多少 可能需要做个动脉血气分析 |
[16:54] | karev, we got it. | Karev 我们都处理好了 |
[16:55] | dr.robbins, she’s my patient. | Robbins医生 她是我的病人 |
[16:58] | not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[17:06] | you got something for me,avery? | 有什么发现吗 Avery |
[17:08] | i do, actually. | 事实上 有 |
[17:09] | uh, her dad’s here. | 她父亲在这里 |
[17:10] | he might be rejecting his liver, and he brought his 20-year-old girlfriend. | 可能是出现了排异现象 他还带了年方二十的女朋友过来 |
[17:14] | yeah, that’ll do it. | 这就对了 |
[17:16] | lexie’s probably going crazy. | Lexie可能快疯了 |
[17:19] | meredith’s no help when it comes to their father. | 对象是她们父亲 Meredith帮不上忙的 |
[17:28] | i’m not gonna be lead surgeon on a rhinoplasty, am i? | 我不能主刀这个鼻整形术了是吧 |
[17:29] | she just needs someone to talk to. | 她需要找个人谈谈 |
[17:31] | we are not close. thats not something we do | 我们不太熟 从不谈心的 |
[17:34] | peanut butter cups. | 黄油花生巧克力杯 |
[17:35] | – what? | – 什么 – 她一有压力就想吃东西 |
[17:37] | you get her eating, you get her talking. | 甜食一下肚 话就停不住 |
[17:39] | – she loves peanut butter cups. – that’s’s ridiculous. | – 她很喜欢黄油花生巧克力杯 – 太滑稽了 |
[17:41] | tomorrow, i’m doing a series of cleft palate surgeries | 明天我会无偿为南丁格尔基金会 |
[17:44] | for the nightingales foundationpro bono. | 做几例腭裂矫正手术 |
[17:47] | that sort of thing might look fantastic on the resume of someone | 那样的经历如果出现在 竞争住院总医师的简历中 |
[17:50] | who’s in the running for chief resident. | 可能是无敌加分项 |
[17:53] | might? | 可能? |
[17:55] | get some results… | 有了成果之后 |
[17:57] | we’ll talk. | 我们再谈 |
[18:06] | get in there. | 快进去 |
[18:07] | – and do what? – well, make it stop. | – 然后呢 – 阻止他们 |
[18:09] | there’s no way she’s 20. she’s gotta be like 26, 27. | 她不可能只有二十 起码二十六七了 |
[18:14] | i’m 27. | 我就二十七 |
[18:16] | oh. | |
[18:18] | gross. | 真恶心 |
[18:22] | tiny baby heart time. | 小宝宝心脏移植时间 |
[18:24] | careful when you go in there, mer. | 进去的时候小心点 Mer |
[18:26] | you tangle with one hells angel, | 惹怒了一个黑道大姐 |
[18:28] | you tangle with the whole gang. | 就等于惹了整个黑道 |
[18:32] | okay. | 好吧 |
[18:35] | – you coming? – i’m not going in there again. | – 你来吗 – 我不会再踏进那里一步 |
[18:36] | – seriously, lexie? – i can’t. | – 真的吗 Lexie – 我不能 |
[18:38] | – well, then i’m going back to work. – meredith- | – 那我回去工作了 |
[18:46] | all right.hey,uh,move, please. | 好吧 请让开 |
[18:48] | – i’m gonna page bailey. – this is what happened last time. | – 我来呼Bailey – 上次也是这样 |
[18:50] | all right,dad,is it the same pain? | 好的 爸爸 还是老地方疼? |
[18:52] | – where-where does it hurt? – i’mtelling you,i have seen this before. | – 哪儿疼 – 我告诉你了 上次也是这样 |
[18:54] | okay, well, i’m sorry. will you please let him talk? | 不好意思 能不能让他自己说 |
[18:56] | – he can’t talk. – no, it’s here. | – 他说不出来 – 不对 是这里 |
[18:58] | – all right,all right.just back up, please. – baby, it’s gonna be okay.okay? i’m right here. | – 好的 好的 请靠边站 – 宝贝 会没事的 我就在这儿 |
[19:01] | – i’m sorry. – back up. | – 抱歉 – 靠边站 |
[19:02] | i need to do something. please just tell me what i can do. | 我得做些什么 请告诉我有什么我能做的吗 |
[19:04] | okay, back the hell up right now! | 给我乖乖地靠边站 立刻马上 |
[19:10] | Al right. All right, dad | 好了 好了 |
[19:18] | the blood tests indicate that your liver is fine. | 血液检查没有问题 肝很正常 |
[19:21] | is there anything at all that you’ve left out? | 有没有可能忽略其他什么? |
[19:26] | it’s when he pees. | 他小便的时候 |
[19:27] | just now and then last thursday, | 刚刚就是 还有上周四 |
[19:29] | we had mexican food,and he drank all this water because it was spicy, | 我们吃了墨西哥菜 因为太辣 他喝了很多水 |
[19:33] | and he went to the bathroom as soon as we got home. | 我们一回家他就急着上厕所 |
[19:36] | i was freaked out when he screamed later during the sex, | 之后做爱的时候他惨叫 我吓坏了 |
[19:39] | i didn’t even connect it. | 忘了联系起来 |
[19:40] | uh, all right, all right. good. that helps. | 很好 有帮助 |
[19:42] | so what-what do you think it could be? | 你觉得是什么原因 |
[19:44] | well, that- it could be kidney stones or your prostate. | 可能是肾结石或者前列腺的问题 |
[19:47] | prostate? are you sayinghe could have cancer? he- | 前列腺? 他可能有癌症? |
[19:50] | he can’t have cancer. | 不能够啊 |
[19:52] | that’s what happens when your boyfriend’s an old man. | 你要和老头搞就是有这种可能 |
[19:53] | – old men get cancer. – lexie, come on. | – 人老了 癌症就来了 – Lexie 别说了 |
[19:55] | no, but see, if you were a doctor like we are, | 不过你如果也跟我们一样是医生 |
[19:57] | you’d realize that when we use the word “prostate,” | 你会明白 那个”前列腺” |
[19:58] | – it doesn’t necessarily mean cancer. – dr. grey- | – 并不一定是癌症 – Grey医生… |
[20:01] | no, see, freaking out and jumping to conclusions | 吓得半死然后妄下结论 |
[20:04] | like a little child isn’t gonna do him any good. | 跟个无知少女一样 这样他好不起来 |
[20:06] | i am scared, okay? | 我害怕还不行吗 |
[20:08] | i am terrified over here, and i’ve got questions. | 我很害怕 我不懂 我想要答案 |
[20:11] | you’re terrified? we’re his family. | 你有什么好害怕的 我们才是他的家人 |
[20:13] | – i am his family, too! – no, you’re not his family! | – 我也是 – 你才不是 |
[20:16] | – you’re his midlife crisis! – lexie.lexie,lexie. | – 你是他中年危机的慰藉品! |
[20:19] | that’s enough.you’re out of line. | 够了 你太过分了 |
[20:21] | no,y- | 你… |
[20:23] | fine. | 行啊 |
[20:24] | lexie. | |
[20:26] | le- | |
[20:28] | cancer is-is one of a hundred things it could be. | 癌症只是一种可能而已 |
[20:31] | dr. bailey will run some more test just to rule it out. | Bailey医生会做些化验排除掉 |
[20:33] | it’s far more likely there’s another explanation for this. | 很可能是别的原因 |
[20:36] | are you the daughter that gave him the liver? | 你是捐肝叶给他的那个女儿吗 |
[20:38] | i am. | 是的 |
[20:40] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:50] | – say it again for the camera. – no. no, i don’t think i will. | – 再对着镜头说一遍 – 不 我不说 |
[20:53] | kepner, talk to the camera so we can get to the o. r. | Kepner 让他闪开 我们去手术室 |
[20:55] | in my normal voice?or y- | 用平常的音调? 还是… |
[21:01] | randy has multiple fractures. | Randy全身多处骨折 |
[21:02] | the most pressing problems are his hip dislocations. | 最严重的是他股骨脱臼 |
[21:05] | so we are going to reduce them as soon as possible before they loose blood flow. | 我们要缓解这一情况 防止血液断流 |
[21:10] | – reduce? – uh, pop ’em back into place. | – 缓解? – 就是重新给安上 |
[21:13] | oh, man. hold on. let me, uh, | 老兄 挺住 等我… |
[21:15] | let me get up on this chair for the wide angle. | 站在椅子上来个广角特写 |
[21:18] | uh, yeah. we’re not gonna- we’re not gonna do it here. | 我们不会在这里进行 |
[21:19] | he has to be sedated, and we have to fix his femur, | 我们要麻醉他 然后将股骨复位 |
[21:21] | so we’re just gonna do everything in the o. r. | 都在手术室里做 |
[21:23] | wait. what if we did the hips here, you know, while i’m awake? | 等等 不如就在这里复位吧 趁我还醒着 |
[21:26] | and then i can give the thumbs-up to the camera. | 还能给镜头来个剪刀手 |
[21:28] | uh, you’re really not grasping how much this will hurt. | 你不了解这有多痛 |
[21:32] | well, it’s for the art,dr.torres. | 为了艺术! Torres医生 |
[21:34] | you know what? | 我觉着吧 |
[21:36] | that is a great idea. | 就这么着 |
[21:38] | – dr. hunt,i think that it’s- – dr. torres,it is for the art. | – Hunt医生 我觉得很… – Torres医生 都是为了艺术嘛 |
[21:47] | okay. | 好吧 |
[21:48] | okay. o-okay.yeah.okay,yeah. marcus, hop on that chair.kepnerspot him. | 好的 Marcus站在椅子上 Kepner扶他一下 |
[21:53] | – All right. sure – okay? | – 很好 – 好吗 |
[21:56] | okay. you guys ready? | 准备好了? |
[21:59] | okay. | 好的 |
[22:02] | please stop! stop! stop! turn the camera off!stop! | 住手 住手 住手 把相机关了 别拍了 |
[22:06] | turn the camera off!marcus, turn the camera off! | 关上 Marcus 快关上 |
[22:10] | – that totally cheered me up. – well, art has that effect. | – 我爽到了 – 艺术就有这种效果 |
[22:25] | listen… | 听着 |
[22:26] | i’m sorry about the turnip thing. | 我很抱歉我叫它萝卜头 |
[22:28] | i shouldn’t have said it. | 我不该那样说的 |
[22:30] | but doctor to doctor, | 不过平心而论 |
[22:32] | you overreacted. | 你反应过激了 |
[22:34] | that’s my patient. i deserve to be in there. | 那时我的病人 我应该参加手术 |
[22:39] | you deserve it? | 应该参加? |
[22:43] | you know,i have a patient, too. | 我也有个病人 |
[22:45] | you want to know what happened to my patient? | 知道我的病人什么情况吗 |
[22:47] | – look, i’m sure it’s ugh- – she had a 40-hour labor, | – 我肯定那… – 她花了40小时试图顺产 |
[22:49] | and then the baby was stuck on an angle, wouldn’t drop. | 婴儿卡在那里就是不出来 |
[22:54] | so my patient just had to push… | 我的病人只能用力… |
[22:57] | and push and push. | 再用力 |
[23:01] | and you want to know what you say to a woman who’s in that kind of pain? | 面对处于这种痛苦中的女人 该对她说什么 |
[23:05] | you say, “one more, jackie. | 你只能说 “再一下就成功了” |
[23:07] | “one more, and you’re gonna see that baby. | “再用力一点 就能看到孩子了” |
[23:11] | “one more, and you’re gonna have a beautiful baby boy. | “再来一下 你就能抱着漂亮的宝宝了” |
[23:15] | “i know it hurts.i know it does. “but give me one more,jackie, | “我知道很痛 我知道 不过再努力一下就好” |
[23:20] | and you get a baby.” | “孩子就快出来了” |
[23:23] | that’s how you get a woman to tear her own body apart. | 这样才能让一个女人 承受撕心裂肺的痛苦生下孩子 |
[23:27] | you promise her a baby. | 你得向她允诺一个孩子 |
[23:30] | you make a promise, and she hurts herself because she trusts you. | 你给了承诺 而她受了伤 因为她相信了你 |
[23:37] | and then… | 然后… |
[23:39] | when the baby comes out and he’s not, uh… | 孩子生出来之后 他… |
[23:43] | he’s not… | 他没有… |
[23:46] | you’re the one that’s gotta tell her that you were… | 你必须亲自告诉她 |
[23:49] | mistaken. | 你错了 |
[23:53] | makes me kind of lose interest | 让我对你的那些个所谓”应该参加” |
[23:55] | in what you deserve… | 毫无兴趣 |
[23:58] | mr. where’s the cabbage patch. | “白菜地”先生 |
[24:15] | hey.dad’s got a kidney stone. | 老爸是肾结石 |
[24:17] | dr. bailey’s taking him up to the o. r. now. | Bailey医生正推他进手术室 |
[24:19] | oh, she didn’t just give him a strainer? it’s gotta be huge. | 只加个滤网不行吗 那得有多大啊 |
[24:21] | yeah, well,he deserves it. | 他活该 |
[24:23] | you know, i never really got it before, but this is how he operates. | 我之前一直都不明白他怎么搞的 现在懂了 |
[24:25] | Starts up a new family, stops talking to the old one | 跟家人说拜拜 再也不见 |
[24:27] | So he’ll go off, marry Dani, the tattooed lady have six little midlife crisis babies, | 跟一个纹身女厮混 趁着中年危机生他6个宝宝 |
[24:31] | and i’ll never hear from him again. it’s exactly what he did to you. | 然后消失了 他就是这么对你的 |
[24:34] | it is not exactly what he did to me. | 当然不同啦 |
[24:36] | – of course it is. – lexie,my mother had an affair, | – 一样的 – Lexie 我妈妈有外遇 |
[24:39] | and then took his kid across the country. | 把孩子带到了远方 |
[24:41] | your mother died, and he was miserable, | 你妈妈去世了 他很可怜 |
[24:43] | and he started drinking, and he destroyed his liver. | 开始酗酒 然后肝不行了 |
[24:45] | this isn’t about you. | 这不是要针对你 |
[24:47] | he found someone who makes him happy. | 有人让他开心 |
[24:50] | just give them your blessing. | 祝福他就好 |
[24:52] | let him be happy. | 开心最重要 |
[24:53] | what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:55] | don’t defend him. you hate him. | 别替他辩护 你恨他 |
[24:57] | – hate him with me. – lexie, i love you, | – 顺带也恨我 – Lexie 我爱你 |
[25:00] | but you have to grow up. | 不过你该长大了 |
[25:12] | got a strong heartbeat. i think she likes her new heart. | 心跳很强 我想她很喜欢她的新心脏 |
[25:14] | of course she does.it’s delightful. | 当然喜欢 多讨人喜欢那 |
[25:16] | all right. let’s take off the clamp, dr.yang. | 好 松开夹子 Yang医生 |
[25:24] | – why is her blood pressureso low? – there’s a very lowar terial pressure wave. | – 血压怎么这么低 – 主动脉血压过低 |
[25:27] | all right, let’s, uh,let’s check it. | 重新检查 |
[25:29] | maybe there’s a kink in the art line somewhere. | 也许主动脉不通畅 |
[25:33] | damn it. | 该死 |
[25:34] | turn up the flow. | 开启循环 |
[25:36] | that aorta needs a long diagonal anastomosis. | 要给主动脉做对角接合术 时间很长 |
[25:38] | well, that’ll take at least 45 minutes. | 至少45分钟 |
[25:39] | well,we don’t have that. we’ve gotta do it in 30, | 来不及 必须在30分钟内搞定 |
[25:41] | – otherwise we’re gonna lose her. – scalpel. clamp it. | – 不然就来不及了 – 手术刀 夹住 |
[25:44] | start the clock. | 开始计时 |
[25:48] | Son of a bitch | 你妹的 |
[25:54] | i hate this. i hate this | 我不想看了 |
[26:01] | what time do you have,yang? | Yang 多少时间了 |
[26:02] | 27 minutes. | 27分钟 |
[26:03] | okay. i’m ready. | 我好了 |
[26:07] | clamp off. | 松开 |
[26:10] | we got this. | 不会有问题的 |
[26:12] | robbins, altman,they got this. | Robbins Altman 他们能行的 |
[26:14] | yeah? then why do you look sick? | 是吗 那为啥你的表情跟吃了苍蝇似的? |
[26:27] | – pressure wave’s coming back. – Oh, Systolic’s 57. | – 血压回来了 收缩压57 |
[26:31] | 60. | |
[26:34] | 64. | |
[26:37] | – 82. – oh, that’s it. yes. | – 有了 |
[26:39] | – yes! – yes! | – 太棒了! – 太棒了! |
[26:54] | chief, i’m,uh,i’m with a patient. | 主任 我刚刚在照顾病人 |
[26:56] | did you get a chance to look over the materials? | 看材料了吗 |
[26:57] | i did. it’s amazing. | 看了 非常牛 |
[26:59] | well, the next step is getting the funding in place, | 下一步就是资金到位 |
[27:01] | and i can make two phone calls and have that by midweek. | 我打两通电话 这星期就能搞定 |
[27:06] | s-so you’re waiting for… | 那您在等… |
[27:09] | you. | 你 |
[27:10] | you have to sign on as co-investigator so we can start moving forward. | 你必须作为合作研究员加入 我们才能进行下一步 |
[27:14] | – chief, it’s an amazing offer. – it’s not an offer,meredith. | – 主任 这是个很诱人的邀请 – 这不是邀请 Meredith |
[27:17] | i can’t offer something that doesn’t belong to me. | 本不属于我的东西 我无法给出任何承诺 |
[27:20] | it was your mother’s work, and it’s only right that you continue it. | 是你母亲的工作 你来继续才是对的 |
[27:25] | i, um… | |
[27:27] | so you think that i owe it to her? | 你说这是我欠她的? |
[27:30] | honestly? | 说实话 |
[27:33] | i think she owes it to you. | 我觉得这是她欠你的 |
[27:36] | she didn’t give you a lot of love, | 她没有给你足够的爱 |
[27:37] | but she gave you her talent and her name… | 但是给你留下了天赋和名声… |
[27:41] | and this. | 还有这个 |
[27:43] | this gift could change the course of your career. | 这份大礼可以改变你的职业轨迹 |
[27:48] | i… have to get back inside. | 我先回去了 |
[27:51] | meredith… | |
[27:55] | it might change the way you think about her. | 它可能会改变你对她的看法 |
[27:59] | it could be the greatest thing the both of you ever did. | 可能是你们俩做的最伟大的事情 |
[28:14] | how did it get to this? | 他们怎么会这么疯狂? |
[28:14] | how did four seconds of internet fame become worth breaking yourself into a million pieces? | 为啥网上4秒的视频 值得你摔的粉身碎骨? |
[28:19] | he did it because he thinks it’s funny. | 他觉得这很有趣 |
[28:22] | that’s bull. you don’t just put yourself at that kind of risk. | 扯淡 不至于冒这险啊 |
[28:24] | well, it’s his decision. | 他自己决定了 |
[28:26] | his decision?idiots like this shouldn’t be allowed to make any- | 他决定? 这种白痴没有资格做决定 |
[28:29] | it is his body,okay? and you dot get to say what he can and can’t do with it. | 这是他自己的身体 你没资格替他决定 |
[28:33] | he is a person. he getto make his own damn choices. | 他是个人 可以自己做出选择 |
[28:36] | i am going through the worst caffeine with drawal of my life | 我在经历我一生中最痛苦的戒咖啡活动 |
[28:39] | because someone thinks that being pregnant means i’m no longer of sound freakin’ mind! | 因为有人觉得我怀孕了 就不可以想干嘛就干嘛了 |
[28:42] | – you’re pregnant? – shut up! | – 你怀孕了? – 闭嘴 |
[28:44] | i’m not endangering my baby. | 我不想伤到宝宝 |
[28:46] | i just-i just want one damn cup of coffee! | 只是想要一杯咖啡而已 |
[28:49] | okay. kepner, go get dr.torres a cup of coffee. | Kepner 去给Torres医生来杯咖啡 |
[28:52] | okay? | 没问题 |
[28:54] | run. | 用跑的 |
[28:58] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:01] | Oh whatever. just come around here and help me with his hip. | 不管了 过来帮我给他复位 |
[29:06] | all right. one…two, three. | 好的 1 2 3 |
[29:19] | she doesn’t seem so bad. | 她看上去不坏 |
[29:23] | candy? | 要糖吗 |
[29:25] | screw you and your candy. | 去死吧你 还有你的糖 |
[29:29] | she’s terrible. | 她太可恶了 |
[29:30] | all right. | 好吧 |
[29:33] | ever notice how my sister’s a jerk? | 你觉得我姐是个混蛋吗 |
[29:36] | i, um- | 我… |
[29:36] | yeah, “give them your blessing.” what a bunch of crap. | 像什么”祝福他们”之类的废话 |
[29:39] | you know, “let him be happy”? | 什么”开心就好”? |
[29:41] | what about me, you know? | 那我怎么办 |
[29:43] | everybody’s making these huge life decisions, | 每个人都在做一些巨大的人生决定 |
[29:45] | and they’re not even considering how it will affect me, | 却没有想过对我的影响 |
[29:48] | how i’ll feel, you know? | 没人关心我的感受 |
[29:51] | i’m supposed to be such a big part of their lives, | 我在他们生命中应该很重要 |
[29:53] | and yet they’re leaving me out of the conversation completely. | 但他们却把我晾在一边 |
[29:56] | you know,starting up new families | 开始新的家庭 |
[29:57] | and springing it on me when it’s already a done deal. | 基本成定局了才象征性的告诉我 |
[30:01] | you know, “hey… lexie.guess what. | 什么”嘿 Lexie 有个消息要告诉你” |
[30:04] | i found a tatted-up skank to be your new mommy. “ | “我找了个满是纹身的女人当你后妈” |
[30:06] | “hey, lexie.i’m gonna have a baby. | “嘿 Lexie 我要当爸爸了” |
[30:09] | you’re just gonna have to be okay with that.” | “你习惯了就好” |
[30:11] | wait a second. your dad’s having a baby? | 等等 你爸爸又要当爸爸了? |
[30:12] | no, not my dad. | 不是我爸 |
[30:14] | mark. | 是Mark |
[30:21] | mark is having a baby. | Mark就要当孩子他爹了 |
[30:24] | and he didn’t even ask my opinion. | 连问都没问过我的意见 |
[30:27] | he just clobbered me with it again. | 就再一次彻底让我心碎 |
[30:29] | and he’s leaving me behind… | 他不要我了… |
[30:33] | again. | 又一次 |
[30:37] | so we’re done, you know? | 我跟他完了 |
[30:40] | we have to be. | 必须结束了 |
[30:41] | but i miss him. | 但是我很想他 |
[30:48] | crap. | 该死 |
[30:51] | my dad’s tatted-up skank isn’t the bitch. | 老爸的纹身女友不是我的心结 |
[30:55] | i am. | 我才是那个讨人厌的 |
[31:00] | probably a good start would be to stop calling her a tatted-up skank. | 我觉得可以从改称呼开始做起 |
[31:07] | right. | 有道理 |
[31:12] | thanks… | 谢谢… |
[31:15] | for listening. | 你能够聆听我 |
[31:18] | anytime. | 随叫随到 |
[31:23] | * we put on a pretty face * | |
[31:28] | * and we never saved our money * | |
[31:33] | *and then we got stuck in place * | |
[31:38] | * and i lost my milk and honey * | |
[31:43] | hey. | 嘿 |
[31:45] | i banned him from the nicu this morning. | 今早我把他赶出了新生儿加强监护病房 |
[31:48] | i kinda want to go in there and kick him out. | 我现在就想进去赶他出来 |
[31:49] | yeah, punishing karev is one of my favorite pastimes, too. | 整Karev也是我的个人爱好之一 |
[31:53] | he’s harsh sometimes, | 有时候是很不爽 |
[31:54] | but he’s also the guy that gets thrown off a case and then sits in the gallery | 不过他也会扔下手头的事 静静坐在观摩室里 |
[31:58] | and watches an entire surgery just to make sure his patient’s okay. | 从头到尾 确保自己的病人无恙 |
[32:01] | i’ll teach him to be less of an ass. | 我会教他不要学人做流氓 |
[32:03] | but i don’t have to teach him to care. | 不过他自己知道如何用心 |
[32:11] | Do you have the authority to ban someonen from the nicu? | 你有权限赶人出去吗 |
[32:14] | i don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[32:21] | * ’cause our love was the song * | |
[32:27] | just in time, avery. scrub in and take the lead. | 刚刚好 Avery 消毒来主刀 |
[32:30] | that’s okay. | 没事 |
[32:32] | i just came by to tell you that you were wrong. | 我是来告诉你 你错了 |
[32:34] | those, uh, peanut butter cups got me nowhere. | 黄油花生巧克力杯不顶用 |
[32:36] | you’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[32:37] | guess you over estimated that avery sparkle, huh? | 看来你还是高估了Avery的魅力 |
[32:42] | where you goin’?scrub in. | 你去哪 准备手术啊 |
[32:45] | really? | 真的? |
[32:46] | – i-i-i assumed,no results,no surgery. – i’m not a total bastard. | – 我还以为 问不出来就不用手术了 – 我不是个混蛋 |
[32:51] | you gave it your best shot.scrub in. | 你尽力了 准备去吧 |
[32:56] | okay. | 好 |
[33:03] | – i don’t know. – it’s okay.take your time. | – 我不知道 – 没关系 慢慢来 |
[33:09] | truck. | 卡车 |
[33:13] | cabin. | 船舱 |
[33:20] | remember the third word,mom? | 还记得第三个词吗 妈妈 |
[33:28] | we shod’ve come earlier. | 我们该早点来的 |
[33:30] | she has a harder time in the evenings. | 她晚上记忆尤其不好 |
[33:32] | she’s doing fine. we’re just running some tests. | 她很好 我们只是做些测试而已 |
[33:38] | it’s “spoon,” mom. | 应该是 勺子 妈妈 |
[33:40] | remember, “spoon”? | 还记得吗 勺子 |
[33:44] | i don’t know why we’re here. | 我不知道我们为什么在这里 |
[33:49] | why are we here? | 我们来这里干嘛 |
[33:52] | it’s such a little word. | 一个词而已 |
[33:55] | can we go home now? | 可以回家了吗 |
[33:58] | – okay, mom. – okay. | – 好的 妈妈 – 走吧 |
[34:17] | he’s gonna be sore for a while. | 可能会有些酸痛 |
[34:18] | you’ll need to make sure he drinks plenty of water. | 你要确保他勤喝水 |
[34:24] | dr. grey. | Grey医生 |
[34:26] | is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[34:28] | he’s fine. | 他很好 |
[34:31] | lee. | |
[34:43] | will you please just make sure that he calls me? | 请经常提醒他联系我好吗 |
[34:47] | yes, of course. | 没问题 |
[34:49] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:01] | i’m almost five years sober. | 我戒酒5年了 |
[35:05] | we support each other, and… | 我们相互鼓励 |
[35:08] | i’m good for him. | 我很适合他 |
[35:11] | and he is really, really good for me. | 而他 真的非常非常适合我 |
[35:20] | is that a hooker on your shoulder? | 你手臂上纹的是个妓女吗 |
[35:24] | i was drunk. | 当时喝醉了 |
[35:27] | okay. | 好吧 |
[35:30] | there he is. how you feeling, buddy? | 他醒了 你感觉如何 |
[35:36] | can’t straighten it out any more than that. | 这是极限 伸不直了 |
[35:39] | there’s his surgeon. | 这是他的医生 |
[35:41] | you’re the man, dr. hunt.how’d he do? | 你好 Hunt医生 他怎么样? |
[35:42] | okay, randy, since there was a tear in your joint capsule, | Randy 你髋关节撕裂 |
[35:45] | we needed to open up the hip to reduce it. | 我们必须手术切开修复 |
[35:47] | we put a rod and screws into the other femur to fix that and reduced the other hip. | 我们将在股骨植入钢筋和螺丝 然后修复另一个股骨 |
[35:53] | and this piece of hardware is keeping your wrist fracture together. | 这片东西把你的腕关节碎片固定在一起 |
[35:58] | – whoa. – that’s intense. | – 哇 – 真给力 |
[35:59] | is that, like, some sort of record or something? | 算不算记录? |
[36:01] | like the worst case you’ve ever seen? | 最惨烈的病人? |
[36:03] | no. no, no.the worst case i ever saw | 不算 最恐怖的一次是 |
[36:07] | was a guy who had an exfix in his arm like this one, | 那人手臂上也有这样的固定装置 |
[36:09] | but he also had a gaping hole with exposed bone that needed to be covered. | 还有一段露出了骨头 不得不重新盖住 |
[36:13] | he also had a matching hole that, uh,ripped through his back | 他背上还撕了个洞 |
[36:18] | and tore his stomach apart. | 把腹部炸穿了 |
[36:20] | needed 11 surgeries to reconstruct his abdomen. | 做了11次手术去修复腹部 |
[36:23] | he survived all that? | 他活过来了? |
[36:25] | no. no, he didn’t. | 没有 |
[36:27] | But, you know, come to think of it, your situation, it is actually worse. | 不过回头再看看 你的情况更糟 |
[36:31] | Mm-hmm. How? | 为什么 |
[36:33] | Well, that guy… he threw himself in front of a grenade to save six other soldiers. | 那个家伙为了掩护六个战友 自己扑向手雷 |
[36:39] | He didn’t launch himself into a brick wall so the internet could laugh at him. | 不像你 自己撞到砖墙 然后传到网上供人取乐 |
[36:51] | Turn the camera off, Marcus. | 关上摄像机 Marcus |
[37:12] | Chief. | 主任 |
[37:15] | You know, I had forgotten this about your mother. | 我都快忘了你妈妈有这手 |
[37:17] | She wrote everything down. | 她什么都会记下来的 |
[37:19] | She didn’t have a thought or a fragment of a thought | 不是只有个想法或者片段啥的 |
[37:21] | that didn’t get scribble in some journal. | 不是什么文献摘要 |
[37:23] | She was compulsive. | 是完整的汇总 |
[37:25] | Lucky for you that she did. | 你运气真好 |
[37:27] | Lucky for both of us. | 是我们运气真好 |
[37:29] | No, for you. | 不是的 是你 |
[37:35] | You knew the woman who wrote them. | 你了解写下这些的人 |
[37:37] | That’s why I gave them to you. | 所以我都给了你 |
[37:40] | I was happy to read them and to understand her better, | 我也希望可以通过这个来多了解她 |
[37:42] | but the woman I knew was different. | 但对我来说 她是另一个人 |
[37:46] | But I am starting to realize how scared she must have been. | 不过我开始理解她的恐惧 |
[37:50] | That had to be why she was writing everything down. | 应该也是她把一切都记下来的原因 |
[37:54] | She must have been so scared. | 她当时一定非常恐惧 |
[37:57] | – Meredith, I… – So please, go ahead. | – Meredith 我… – 请你继续研究 |
[38:01] | I think it’s right that you continue her work. | 我觉得你继续她的工作非常好 |
[38:04] | But I really just want to cure her disease. | 但我只想治好她的病而已 |
[38:11] | Good night, chief. | 晚安 主任 |
[38:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:26] | So… | 那么… |
[38:27] | What’s your plan? | 有什么计划 |
[38:30] | Sleep. | 睡觉 |
[38:32] | My plan for tonight is sleep. | 今晚的计划就是睡觉 |
[38:37] | I was gonna hit Joe’s before heading home. | 我要去Joe的酒吧 然后再回家 |
[38:39] | You wanna come? | 一起吧? |
[38:41] | I just need to crash. | 我只想一个人倒头就睡 |
[38:43] | Yeah. No, I get that. | 好 我懂 |
[38:49] | Maybe tomorrow. | 不然明天吧 |
[38:53] | For sure. Yeah. | 没问题 |
[39:28] | Sorry about your patient. | 很遗憾你的病人没挺过去 |
[39:31] | Thanks. I’m happy for yours. | 谢谢 很高兴你的挺过去了 |
[39:39] | – Hey, you want to get a… – No. | – 嘿 不如我们… – 拒绝 |
[39:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:53] | We made dinner… | 我们为你… |
[39:54] | for you. | 做了晚餐 |
[39:56] | What is it? | 做了什么? |
[39:58] | Um, grilled chicken breast and some brown rice and broccoli… | 烤鸡胸(里面没味道滴) 糙米(毫无口感) 还有西兰花(跟生的一样)… |
[40:03] | And… is that coffee? | 还有…那是咖啡吗 |
[40:07] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[40:09] | And here’s the thing… | 听着 |
[40:10] | I get that things are gonna be different now. | 我知道情况不一样了 |
[40:12] | And, uh, that’s why I’m gonna eat that chicken | 所以我会去吃你做的鸡 |
[40:15] | even though the only thing I want right now is a peanut butter sandwich. | 虽然我现在非常想吃花生酱三明治 |
[40:18] | – Great. I’m really happy… – Oh, I’m not done. | – 我很开心… – 我没说完呢 |
[40:21] | If we’re gonna do this whole “Everybody gets a vote” thing, | 如果要搞”全民投票” |
[40:23] | there’s gonna be a new system. | 按照新的规则来 |
[40:25] | We’ll still each get one vote, but also, the baby gets a vote. | 每人一票 但是 宝宝也一票 |
[40:30] | As I house the baby, | 既然我养着它 |
[40:32] | I’ll be speaking for him/her. | 那我替它发言 |
[40:34] | And since I’ll be pushing this baby out of a very small hole in my body, | 既然我要历经痛苦把它从产道生出来 |
[40:38] | I’ll also get an extra-special vagina vote. | 我还有一票特殊的”产道票” |
[40:40] | So that’s, uh, three votes for us,two votes for you guys. | 3票对2票 |
[40:44] | Oh, we get the final say. | 结果出来了 |
[40:45] | Now I’ll be using my many votes to say that once a day, | 我要用我的压倒性票数宣布 |
[40:48] | I will have one cup of regular coffee, | 一天我要喝一杯咖啡 |
[40:51] | which is perfectly fine according to the studies that I’ve read, | 根据我阅读的研究成果 这对宝宝无害 |
[40:54] | at least until I begin breast-feeding. | 在开始母乳喂养之前都可以 |
[40:55] | Now anybody want to argue with my extra-special vagina vote? | 有人要和我的”产道票”过不去吗 |
[40:58] | – No. – No, thank you. | – 不用了 – 谢谢 |
[41:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[41:05] | we also vote that Mark gives me a foot rub. | 我们还投票决定 Mark来给我做足底按摩 |
[41:09] | I’ll go get the lotion. | 我去拿乳液 |
[41:14] | Okay, well, I guess that a peanut butter sandwich | 花生酱三明治也可以考虑 |
[41:17] | is doable if you eat the broccoli. | 只要你吃了西兰花 |
[41:20] | Deal. | 成交 |
[41:35] | Surgery is a high-stakes game. | 手术是个风险巨大的赌博 |
[41:38] | Did you decide? | 决定了吗 |
[41:42] | I did. | 是的 |
[41:45] | I choose you. | 我选了你 |
[41:47] | I’m glad. | 我很开心 |
[41:48] | I’ve been going over the data you collected today. | 我在看你今天收集的数据 |
[41:50] | And so far, it is 100% consistent with the pretrial phase. | 目前为止 和临床前期的结果100%吻合 |
[41:56] | – Which means what? – It means that it’s not not working. | – 意味着什么? – 意味着不是没用 |
[41:59] | Oh. That’s great news. | 很好啊 |
[42:02] | – You want to know whatelse is great news? – What? | – 还有一个好消息 – 什么? |
[42:04] | Kids aren’t coming home for over 20 minutes. | 孩子们还有20分钟才到家 |
[42:07] | And no matter how high it stakes | 但不管风险有多大 |
[42:09] | sooner or later you just gonna have to go with your gut. | 你终究会追随你的直觉迎难而上 |
[42:12] | And maybe, just maybe | 也许 仅仅是也许 |
[42:14] | that will take you right where you were meant to be in the first place. | 你会拥有隐形的翅膀 完成你最初的梦想 |
[42:18] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No.37304379 |