时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | how much can you actually accomplish in an hour? | 你能在一小时内完成多少件事 |
[00:06] | Run an errand maybe? | 帮人跑跑腿 |
[00:09] | sit in traffic | 堵车 |
[00:10] | Get an oil change? | 换个机油 |
[00:13] | When you think about it, | 想想 |
[00:15] | an hour isn’t very long. | 一小时稍纵即逝 |
[00:17] | 60 minutes | 60分钟 |
[00:19] | 3600s | 3600秒 |
[00:22] | that’s it | 仅此而已 |
[00:23] | In medicine, though | 在医学中 |
[00:25] | an hour is often everything. | 一个小时却至关重要 |
[00:30] | we call it the golden hour | 我们称之为”黄金小时” |
[00:35] | That magical window of time that can determine whether a patient lives … or dies. | 这神奇的一小时 |
[00:37] | 便能决定一个病人是生 | |
[00:41] | 还是死 | |
[00:44] | Greys.Anatomy.S07E15 | |
[01:01] | thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[01:04] | are you gonna help me at all or are you just gonna sit there and eat potato chips? | 你是要来帮我 还是干坐在那里吃薯片 |
[01:09] | i performed four back-to-back fem-pop bypasses today. | 我今天连续做了四个搭桥手术 |
[01:12] | this is the first chair i’ve seen since 7:00 a. m., | 从早上7点到现在 这是我第一次坐在椅子上 |
[01:14] | and this is the first food i’ve had since yesterday. | 而这是我从昨天起唯一进食的东西 |
[01:17] | i choose potato chips. | 我选择薯片 |
[01:22] | you might want to get that. | 你接电话 |
[01:27] | – seattle gracemercy west emergency. – you brought this on yourself, you know? | – 西雅图蒙哥马利医院西急症室 – 其实是你自找的 |
[01:30] | – you volunteered to help run the e. r.? – got it. | – 你自愿在急诊室帮忙? – 我知道了 |
[01:34] | we’ve got a suspected appy on a 10 year old. | 有个十岁男孩可能需要做阑尾切除 |
[01:35] | let’s page robbins. | 呼一下Robbins |
[01:36] | you know,i saw a need and i filled it, like any good chief resident candidate. | 我看到空缺就去填补了 任何一个好的住院医师都会这样做 |
[01:40] | sadomasocochistic chief resident candidate maybe. | 也许是受虐狂住院医师人选 |
[01:44] | what is up with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[01:46] | you’re all perky and cheerful. | 神气活现的 |
[01:48] | ah, you know, it’s the, uh,fertility drugs. | 你知道的 受孕药的作用 |
[01:51] | we have stepped it up. i’m pumped full of hormones. | 加大了剂量 我体内充满了荷尔蒙 |
[01:53] | you know what’s perky? | 你知道真正神气活现的是什么吗 |
[01:55] | quoi? | 什么 |
[01:55] | my boobs. they’re huge. am i supposed to like big boobs? | 我的胸部 大了不少 我应该喜欢大胸吗 |
[01:59] | oh, god, no. they’ll make you fall over. | 天哪 不行 会让你摔跤的 |
[02:01] | so, um… | 那么… |
[02:04] | callie mentioned a thing. | Callie说了件事 |
[02:06] | or it might not be a thing. | 也许不是什么大事 |
[02:07] | at least i hope it doesn’t become a thing. | 至少我希望不会成为大事 |
[02:09] | hey, i got a patient with a headache better after sumatriptan. | 我有个病人来看头痛 吃了英明格以后好点了 |
[02:12] | he’s ready to be discharged. just need youto sign off. | 他准备出院 要你签字 |
[02:14] | – is he neurologically intact? – mm-hmm. | – 他的神经系统健全吗 – 嗯 |
[02:16] | you did a c. t.? | 你拍了片子? |
[02:16] | i did. it was negative. | 是的 没问题 |
[02:18] | the most interesting thing about this guy is that he came into the e. r. | 最有意思的是 这个人来到急症室 |
[02:20] | for a glorified migraine with a girlfriend from hell. | 来看了不起的头痛 还带了他地狱般的女朋友 |
[02:23] | ooh, which one is she? just point with your eyes. | 哪个? 用眼睛指就可以了 |
[02:26] | no, i mean, i know.it’s just not a priority right now, obviously… | 不 我知道 这不是重点… |
[02:29] | mm-hmm. | |
[02:33] | – here. – thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[02:36] | – so, um, callie had a thing. – yeah. | – 话说Callie有件事 – 是啊 |
[02:39] | what kind of a thing? | 什么样的事 |
[02:39] | grey, you paged? | Grey 你找我? |
[02:40] | yeah, we have a suspected appy on a 10 year old two minutes out. | 是的 有个十岁孩子要做阑尾切除 两分钟后到 |
[02:43] | okay. | 好的 |
[02:44] | an unexpected thing. | 意料之外的事 |
[02:45] | grey, callup. tell ’em to get an o. r. ready. | Grey 打电话 叫上面准备手术室 |
[02:47] | i already did. o. r. five is prepped and ready for you. | 已经叫了 5号手术室已经准备好了 |
[02:50] | callie asked me to be her baby’s godmother. | Callie叫我做她孩子的教母 |
[02:54] | oh. | 噢 |
[02:56] | well, you said no to that,right? | 你拒绝了吧? |
[02:58] | you gotta say no to that. | 你必须拒绝 |
[03:05] | – e. k. g. results. – thank you. | – 心电图结果 – 谢谢 |
[03:06] | the guys at work overreacted and insisted i come to the e. r. | 我的同事反应过度 非让我来急症室 |
[03:10] | sweetie, i had a big lunch. it hardly qualifies as chest pain. | 亲爱的 我午餐吃太多而已 不能算是胸痛 |
[03:15] | no, what i need are some antacids. | 不 我需要的是反胃酸药 |
[03:16] | i’ll be there. i promise. | 我会去的 我保证 |
[03:18] | just tell max to put on his jersey. okay?i’ll be outta here soon. | 叫Max穿上他的球衫 好吗 我很快就能离开急症室 |
[03:23] | hi, i’m dr. grey. i’ll be your doctor today. | 我是Grey医生 今天我来负责你 |
[03:26] | oliver richter.sorry about the phone. | Oliver Richter 抱歉接了个电话 |
[03:28] | i’m supposed to be picking up my son for the huskies game right now. | 我现在应该去接我的儿子 看爱斯基摩队的比赛 |
[03:31] | i’m sure he’ll understand. | 他肯定能理解的 |
[03:33] | you don’t know my son. | 你不了解我儿子 |
[03:34] | there are very few things more important to him than basketball. | 很少有事对他来说比篮球更重要 |
[03:37] | big fan, huh? | 头号粉丝? |
[03:38] | – i’m just gonna take a quick listen. – all right. | – 我迅速听一下 – 好的 |
[03:42] | the biggest 9-year-old fan you’ve ever seen. | 他绝对是你见过的 最铁的年仅9岁的小粉丝 |
[03:50] | okay. so it says here that you’ve been experiencing some chest pain. | 病历上说你有些胸痛 |
[03:54] | – when did that start? – uh, an hour ago, maybe two? | – 什么时候开始的 – 一小时以前 也许是两小时? |
[03:57] | but i’m already feeling much better. | 我已经感觉好多了 |
[03:59] | and you wouldn’t just be saying that to get discharged faster? | 你这样说不是为了快点出院吧 |
[04:01] | look, i got my son tickets to this game for his birthday. | 我为庆祝儿子的生日 给他买了球赛的票 |
[04:05] | he’s been marking off the days on his calendar for weeks. | 他几周前就开始在日历上划日期了 |
[04:07] | – i can’t be the reason he misses it. – okay.well, your e. k. g.looks normal, | – 不能因为我而去不成 – 好 你的心电图看上去正常 |
[04:11] | and your heart sounds good, | 心跳听上去也不错 |
[04:12] | but if there’s one thing we don’t take lightly around here, it’s chest pain, so… | 但只有一件事我们这里绝不怠慢 那就是胸痛 所以… |
[04:16] | could we go back and just pretend i said heartburn? | 我们能还是假装 我说的是心脏疼痛吗 |
[04:19] | – would that get me out any faster? – no, probably not. | – 那样能让我快点出院吗 – 不 很可能不行 |
[04:23] | but tyler is going to do a portable chest x-ray. | 不过Tyler会给你做一个简易胸透 |
[04:26] | and we’re gonna do a chest pain workup, | 我们会做一个全面的胸痛检查 |
[04:28] | and we will try to make it as quick as possible. | 一定会尽快完成 |
[04:31] | thanks, dr. grey,so much. thanks. | 谢谢 Grey医生 非常感谢 |
[04:40] | so… this is gonna be a thing. | 还有一件事 |
[04:42] | why am i telling callie no again? | 再说一遍 为什么我要回绝Callie |
[04:45] | um, while you’re here, | 反正你在这里 |
[04:46] | i need a second opinion on this e. k. g. | 我需要人帮忙会诊这张心电图 |
[04:48] | do you see anything? | 你觉得有什么情况? |
[04:51] | no. looks, uh, normal. what are you doing here? | 没有 看上去挺正常 你怎么在这 |
[04:53] | – thought you had the nightoff. – yeah, i do. i’m not here. | – 你今晚不是休息 – 是的 我不在这里 |
[04:55] | what’s medical records’ extension? | 病历部的分机是多少 |
[04:56] | looks like you’re here to me, which is good, | 你来得刚好 |
[04:58] | because we’re swamped. take your pick- | 我们忙不过来了 你挑吧 |
[04:59] | impacted bowel, suspicious rash, or really smelly guy. | 紧实的肠子 奇怪的红疹 还是很臭的人 |
[05:03] | forget it. i only came in’ cause medical records called | 算了吧 我来是因为病历部找我 |
[05:05] | and said i had to signa ll my unsigned charts or they would suspend my privileges. | 说我必须签署所有没签字的病历卡 否则就停止我的特权 |
[05:09] | you’re gettingng suspended? | 你要被停职啦 |
[05:10] | dibs on hissolo splenectomy tomorrow. | 我要他明天的脾脏切除术 |
[05:12] | i better be able to finish this crap before the game tonight. | 我最好在今晚球赛开始之前做完 |
[05:14] | told a patient yesterday he didn’t have cancer, | 我昨天告诉一个病人他没得癌症 |
[05:16] | and he was so happy, he gave me two floorseats. | 他很高兴 给了我两张前排票 |
[05:18] | – you took a gift from a patient? – did you tell him you cured his cancer? | – 你接受病人给的礼物? – 你是不是告诉他你治愈了他的癌症 |
[05:23] | uh,colectomy time.i’m out. | 结肠切除术 我去了 |
[05:26] | excuse me. hi, i-i’m sorry.uh, we were told that somebody would be by to set our son’s leg.. Nathan Englundar. | 打搅一下 很抱歉 有人该过来整一下我儿子的腿 |
[05:33] | it was a while ago. | 已经过了很久了 |
[05:34] | – several hours, actually.and i was- – no, i know. | – 都几个小时了 我… – 我知道 |
[05:36] | you’ve been here a whwhile. i’m sorry. | 你已经在这里很久了 很抱歉 |
[05:37] | the problem is, we just don’thave enough o. r. s available for non-emergent cases. | 问题是我们没有足够的手术室 用来做不那么紧急手术 |
[05:41] | an o.r.? why would you need an o. r.? | 手术室? 为什么要手术室 |
[05:42] | your piatrician hasn’t been by to speak to you yet? | 儿科医生还没有告诉你吗 |
[05:45] | your son has a broken femur, which is a severe break. | 你儿子是股骨骨折 很严重 |
[05:48] | it requires a full cast on the broken leg, | 要整条断腿上石膏 |
[05:50] | connected to… a cast on the other leg to keep everything still | 和另外一条腿一起上 用来稳定断腿 |
[05:53] | – so the bones will heal properly. – 2 full-leg casts on a 4 year old? | – 这样骨头才能很好地愈合 – 给四岁孩子的两条腿都上石膏? |
[05:56] | and because your son is so young, | 因为你的儿子年纪小 |
[05:57] | we can’t set the bones properly without putting him under. | 不让他睡过去的话 我们无法很好地矫正骨头 |
[06:00] | under meaning anesthesia? | 睡过去是指麻醉? |
[06:01] | and that requires an o. r. | 这就要求有一间手术室 |
[06:03] | i’m sorry. i know you’ve been waiting a long time. | 抱歉 我知道你们等了很长时间 |
[06:06] | as soon as an o. r. opens up, i’ll let you know. | 一有手术室空出来 我马上通知你 |
[06:08] | – thank you. thank you. – okay. | – 谢谢 谢谢 – 好的 |
[06:10] | the losers in medical records aren’t answering. | 档案室的混蛋不接电话 |
[06:12] | are you sure you can’t stay and help out with some of this stuff? | 你确定不能留下来帮忙吗 |
[06:15] | floor seats. | 前排座位 |
[06:17] | i understand what you are sug i know it is done | 我知道你的建议 我知道 |
[06:23] | by many medical professionals in this hospital. | 很多专业医务人员都在这家医院里做过 |
[06:27] | but i am not a medical professional who would ever consider- | 但是我作为一名专业医护人员 绝对不会考虑 |
[06:31] | maybe you should consider it. | 也许你应该考虑一下 |
[06:35] | eli lloyd…do not test me. | Eli Lloyd 别挑战我的耐心 |
[06:37] | maybe you should consider the potential benefits. | 也许你应该考虑潜在的好处 |
[06:39] | all the intensely exciting, toe-curling potential… | 所有那些激动人心的潜在… |
[06:44] | benefits. | 好处 |
[06:46] | dr. bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[06:55] | okay, uh, this is gonna be for a prescription-strength migraine medicine. | 好吧 我开处方类头痛药给你 |
[06:58] | – just don’t take it with alcohol. – okay. | – 服用期间禁止饮酒 – 好 |
[07:00] | we’re missing our anniversary dinner because you have a headache. | 因为你头痛 我们错过了纪念日的晚餐 |
[07:03] | a headache. | 就因为头痛 |
[07:04] | do you know how hard it is to get reservations at this place? | 你知道那地方有多难预订吗 |
[07:05] | i’m sorry, gia. i am but t it really hurts. | 对不起 Gia 但真的很疼 |
[07:11] | hi, i’m dr. grey.i’ll be- | 你好 我是Grey医生 我会负责… |
[07:13] | – oh, mrs. webber. – hi, dear. how are you? | – 噢 Webber夫人 – 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[07:15] | i’m fine. how are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[07:17] | – does the chief know you’re here? – oh, please don’t bother him. | – 主任知道你在这里吗 – 别去烦他 |
[07:20] | i had a little fall is all. | 我只是摔了一跤 |
[07:22] | got home from work, slipped off the stepladder- | 下班回家路上 绊到了梯子 |
[07:26] | landed on my wrist. oh, it’s basically nothing. | 摔到了手腕 基本上没事 |
[07:30] | well, it’s not nothing. | 这不能算没事 |
[07:31] | well, i-i brought lots of magazines and a good novel. | 我带了很多杂志和一本小说 |
[07:34] | i am perfectly fine waiting until you make time for me. | 我很乐意等到你有时间 |
[07:37] | – i know you have far more pressing patients. – well, you’re the chief’s wife, | – 我知道你有更紧急的病人 – 你是主任的妻子 |
[07:41] | so that makes you my most pressing patient. | 就是我最紧急的病人 |
[07:43] | look, stew-man. they opened the doors right for us. | 听着 小子 他们为我们开门了 |
[07:46] | are you sure about that? | 什么情况 |
[07:48] | but i can’t believe you wouldn’t let me drive, dude. | 我信不过你 你都不让我开车 老兄 |
[07:50] | dude, you’re drunker than i am. | 老兄 你比我还醉 |
[07:52] | i can’t believe you tried to stiff the cabbie. | 你居然想搭霸王车 |
[07:54] | wow, it is bright in here. | 哇 这里好亮啊 |
[07:57] | hey, could somebody do something about this? | 有人能看一下这个吗 |
[08:13] | you’re a little early. i thought our date was at 6:30. | 你来早了 我们的约会是六点半吧 |
[08:16] | well, i’m here now because a guy just walked into the pit | 我来这是因为刚刚有个人走进来 |
[08:18] | – with a knife sticking out of his head. – sweet. | – 头上插了一把刀 – 真不错 |
[08:21] | i mean, pooruy. | 我是说 可怜啊 |
[08:24] | – is he stable? – he’s neurologically intact, but- | – 他还稳定吗 – 他的神经系统没问题 但是… |
[08:26] | all right.well, i need to check on him sooner than later, | 好吧 我要尽快去查看下他 |
[08:29] | so, avery, take him down to c. t. stay with him until i get there. | Avery 带他去拍片 守着他直到我过去 |
[08:31] | all right. will do. | 好 这就去 |
[08:33] | okay, so you’ll be down to see knife guy when you’re done? | 好吧 这里一做完 你就去看那个头上插刀的? |
[08:35] | i will. | 是的 |
[08:36] | – and then we’ll have our date? – wouldn’t miss it. | – 然后我们去约会? – 当然不会错过 |
[08:39] | 6:30. don’t forget. | 六点半 别忘了 |
[08:41] | how did this guy get a knife in his head? | 这个人是怎么把刀插到头上去的 |
[08:43] | oh, apparently there was a brawl at a tailgate party. | 他们在车后箱派对上打架 |
[08:46] | so you know how stupid guys get-dr. bailey. | 有时人就会做蠢事 Bailey医生 |
[08:49] | uh, i’m taking a nap. | 我要去小睡一下 |
[08:51] | uh, i’m sorry. what i-i mean to say is, | 不好意思 我是说 |
[08:54] | i’m going to use this room to take a nap, | 我要在这间房间里小睡一下 |
[08:57] | because that’s what people do in these rooms | 因为有人用这房间睡觉 |
[09:00] | when they’re tired, | 当他们疲倦的时候 |
[09:01] | ’cause i-i have a child and a full-time job, | 因为我有孩子 还有全职工作 |
[09:05] | and work long hours, so i’m just tired,just very…ve tired. | 工作时间很长 我只是很累…很累 |
[09:15] | okay. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | okay | 好 |
[09:17] | i- i was just gonna ask you, had you seen dr. altman? | 我只是想问你 你见到Altman医生了吗 |
[09:20] | d- no,i have not seen dr. altman nor any other doctors or nurses, | 我没看到Altman医生 或是其他的医生和护士 |
[09:25] | because i will be in this room | 因为我会在这个房间里 |
[09:27] | asleep, | 睡觉 |
[09:28] | by myself. | 一个人睡 |
[09:31] | actually, i see her now.dr. altman. | 我看到她了 Altman医生 |
[09:37] | i’m-i’m-i… | 我 我… |
[09:40] | dr. altman, do you have time for a quick consult? | Altman医生 你有时间帮忙会诊一下吗 |
[09:42] | i was supposed to be off by 6:00, but- | 我六点就要下班 但是… |
[09:44] | oh, okay, sure. okay. just walk with me. | 好吧 跟我走 |
[09:47] | – okay, so- – oh, damn it.he’s early. um… | – 那么… – 该死 他来早了 |
[09:50] | all right, just, uh, grey,give me a second. | Grey 等我一下 |
[09:58] | hi, uh, william. | 你好 William |
[10:00] | – hey. – it’s, uh, it’s nice to see you. | – 嗨 – 很高兴见到你 |
[10:01] | – wow. you look amazing. – oh. | 你看上去好极了 |
[10:04] | so official. | 很正式 |
[10:06] | i mean, i-i knew you were a doctor, but you… | 我知道你是个医生 但是你… |
[10:09] | are a doctor. | 是个医生 |
[10:10] | thanks. sorry, i didn’t- i didn’t have time to change. i’m just | 谢谢 对不起 我还没换衣服 |
[10:12] | no, no, no. the scrubs are strangely sexy. | 不不不 手术服倒是很性感 |
[10:15] | thanks. um, you know, i have a few things to wrap up. | 谢谢 我还有几件事情要收尾 |
[10:18] | do you mind hanging out for a few minutes? | 你不介意在这等我几分钟吧 |
[10:19] | – like, uh, ten tops? – yeah,no problem. take your time. | – 最多10分钟? – 没问题 慢慢来 |
[10:22] | – i’ll just, uh,grab a seat here. – hey, stranger. | – 我就坐在这里 – 嗨 陌生人 |
[10:27] | henry. | |
[10:29] | i didn’t, uh, i didn’t- i didn’t know that you were, uh, you were here today. | 我不知道…你今天来 |
[10:32] | yeah, they wanted to run a blood glucose test on me, | 是的 他们想测我的血糖浓度 |
[10:34] | so they gave me this nastyorange kool-aid to drink. | 他们给我喝橘红色的怪味饮料 |
[10:36] | in about an hour, i gotta go give ’em some blood or pee. | 一小时以后 我要给他们血或者是小便 |
[10:40] | and we don’t really need to talk about my bodily fluids. | 我们不用讨论我的体液吧 |
[10:43] | – sorry to be rude. hi. – hey. | – 请原谅我的粗鲁 你好 – 嗨 |
[10:46] | oh, sorry. um, yeah. um, william, uh, henry.henry, william. | 不好意思 William 这是Henry Henry 这是William |
[10:50] | are you, uh, are you a patient of teddy’s? | 你是Teddy的病人吗 |
[10:53] | something like that. | 算是吧 |
[10:57] | anyway, i, um, i-i gotta go. | 我先走了 |
[10:59] | uh, but i’ll be back soon. | 不过我会很快回来的 |
[11:01] | promise. | 我保证 |
[11:04] | all right, grey, wh do yougot? | 好了Grey 什么情况 |
[11:05] | okay, 42-year-old male, um, complaining of midsternal chest pain. | 好的 42岁的男性 胸部中线痛 |
[11:09] | no cardiac risk factors,no angina. | 没有心脏病和心绞痛 |
[11:11] | pain doesn’t radiate. the e. k. g. looks clean. | 疼痛也没有扩散 心电图看上去没问题 |
[11:14] | these are his films, and they’re mostly clear. | 这些是他的片子 大部分都没问题 |
[11:16] | but i don’t know. does the media stinum look a little wide to you? | 不过胸腔纵膈看上去 是不是有点宽 |
[11:19] | because i know,sometimes that can happen with the portable x-ray. | 因为我知道 有时候便携式X光会这样 |
[11:21] | – you got cardiac enzymes? – yes. | – 你测了心脏酶? – 是的 |
[11:23] | hey, kepner. | |
[11:25] | – yeah. – how good are you at forging signatures? | – 干嘛 – 你伪造签名的本事怎么样 |
[11:28] | even if i were good at forging signatures, i wouldn’t do it. | 就算我伪造签名的本事高 我也不会帮你 |
[11:31] | it’s unethical and probably illegal. so i’m sorry. | 这样做很不道德 而且很可能犯法 很抱歉 |
[11:33] | you’re just gonna have to finish signing your charts on your own. | 你要自己签完所有的病历卡 |
[11:35] | i’ll check on mr. richter right now. call radiology. | 我现在去查看Richter先生 通知放射科 |
[11:37] | get him in for p. a. and lateral films, and tell ’em to rush it, | 给他拍个胸压和正侧位的片子 跟他们说加急 |
[11:40] | cause i’d really like to get outta here and go on my date. | 我想快点下班去约会 |
[11:42] | i mean, did you see that guy? | 你看见那帅哥了吗 |
[11:44] | – no forging snatures, karev. – radioly, please. | – 不准伪造签名 Karev – 请找放射科 |
[11:47] | forgery, huh?why am i not surprised? | 伪造? 我怎么一点都不意外呢 |
[11:49] | whatever. i just wantto get outta here so i can get to this game tonight. | 随你怎么说 我只想快点去看今晚的球赛 |
[11:52] | wait. you have tickets? | 你有票? |
[11:54] | tonight?it’s the pac-10 title game. | 今晚? 今晚是前十争夺赛 |
[11:57] | yeah, i know. | 是的 我知道 |
[11:58] | win this,and the huskies get an automatic bid to March madness | 这场赢了 爱斯基摩队 直接晋升对战狂人队 |
[12:01] | yeah. why do you think i’m powering through all these stupid charts? | 是啊 不然你以为我 拼老命签这些病历卡是为了什么 |
[12:04] | hey, what are yoyou d- what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[12:06] | of my ten patients in labor right now, none of ’emare past 3 centimeters, | 10个待产妇 没有一个宫颈开了三厘米 |
[12:09] | which means,i have some time to kill, | 也就意味着我有大把时间 |
[12:11] | and you can’t miss this game. hand me apen. | 你不能错过这场球赛 给我笔 |
[12:13] | i thought you thought i waa loser. | 我以为你觉得我是个失败者 |
[12:16] | well, you’re a little less losery, now i know you like college hoops. | 现在我知道你喜欢大学联赛 你就没那么逊了 |
[12:26] | hey, where’s the knife guy? is it true he’s walking and talking? | 头上插刀的那个跑哪去了 他还走来走去大声吆喝 是真的吗 |
[12:29] | – what about your coh, – postponed. | – 你的结肠切除术怎么啦 – 推迟了 |
[12:31] | the wife snuck hima cheese burgrger and fries before surgery. | 他的妻子在手术前 给他吃芝士汉堡和炸薯条 |
[12:36] | so this thing with callie- i mean, you know it’s a bad idea, right? | Callie那件事 你知道这是个坏主意吧 |
[12:39] | you don’t want to be callie’s baby’s godmother. | 你不会想做Callie孩子的教母的 |
[12:42] | – i don’t? – no. | – 我不会吗 – 不 |
[12:44] | i mean, think of how many people have to die before you even getto step up- | 想想要死多少人 才能轮到你上位 |
[12:48] | mark, callie, and arizona. | Mark Callie 还有Arizona |
[12:51] | that’s a lot of people. | 大把人 |
[12:53] | – it is, yes.a lot of dead people. – right. | – 的确如此 很多死人 – 没错 |
[12:57] | where as if you’re my baby’s godmother-in-waiting, | 如果你是我孩子的教母 |
[13:00] | it’s only me and derek. | 就只有我和Derek |
[13:01] | one wrong turndown a dark, twisty road, boom, you’re in. | 哪天开车转过漆黑小巷 “��” 你就上位了 |
[13:06] | okay, let’s be clear. | 好吧 我们把话挑明了 |
[13:07] | if i am ever a godparent to anyone’s kid, it will be in name only. | 如果我是任何孩子的教母 那都是名头而已 |
[13:11] | i will not be taking care of children. | 我不会照顾孩子 |
[13:14] | that’s what boarding schoolsare for. | 哪是寄宿学校的事 |
[13:16] | – which way to butcher block? – trauma 2. | – 屠宰场是哪条路 – 2号外伤室 |
[13:21] | okay. i understand you might be thirsty, but i’m sorry. | 好吧 我知道你很渴 但是很抱歉 |
[13:24] | – you cannot drink beer in here. – you’re wasting it! | – 你不能在这里喝啤酒 – 别浪费啊 |
[13:29] | oliver,did you see dr. altman? | Oliver 你见到Altman医生了吗 |
[13:31] | yeah, she’s sending me off for another x-ray. | 见到了 她让我去拍片 |
[13:34] | look, i know you guys have to cover all your bases, but- | 我知道你们必须查清楚 不过… |
[13:36] | no, i know. i’m sorry. but i put a rush on the x-ray, | 我知道 很抱歉 我会加急拍片 |
[13:38] | – so hopefully it’ll be quick, okay? – yeah. | – 希望能很快有结果 好吗 – 好吧 |
[13:40] | grey! | |
[13:41] | excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[13:44] | i was finishing a surgery just now | 我刚做完手术 |
[13:47] | when a scrub nurse asked me how my wife was feeling, | 有个护士问我 我老婆还好吗 |
[13:50] | because she’d heard adele was in the e. r., and i hadn’t. | 因为她听说Adele在急症室 而我却毫不知情 |
[13:53] | now would you like to explain to me | 你要解释一下吗 |
[13:54] | why i found out my wife was a patient in this hospital | 为什么我发现我老婆是这家医院的病人 |
[13:57] | – from my scrub nurs and not from you? – richard, hush. | – 是小护士告诉我 而不是你说的? – Richard 小声点 |
[14:01] | let meredith do her job. | 让Meredith做她的工作 |
[14:03] | she hasn’t even had a chance to examine me yet. | 她忙的都没时间检查我的伤口 |
[14:06] | – is that true? – don’t mind him, dear. | – 真的吗 – 别介意 亲爱的 |
[14:07] | he’s just worried about me. he gets gruff when he’s worried. | 他只是担心我 他担心的时候就会很暴躁 |
[14:12] | i hurt my wrist. | 我伤到了手腕 |
[14:13] | i was trying to get out the holiday decorations | 我正在摘除圣诞节的装饰物 |
[14:16] | and i-ohh-i slipped off the stepladder. | 结果摔下了梯子 |
[14:19] | oh, it was stupid. i should’ve waited for richard to get home. | 真傻 我该等Richard回家的 |
[14:21] | he’s so much taller than me. | 他比我高那么多 |
[14:24] | i requested an x-ray and an ortho consult. | 我去要求拍X光片和正交会诊 |
[14:26] | i will call and make sure that they’re coming down. | 我会去催他们快点下来 |
[14:30] | don’t touch that! | 别碰! |
[14:32] | i think i better go see what that is. | 我最好去看看发生了什么事 |
[14:35] | you better. | 最好赶紧的 |
[14:36] | is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[14:38] | – yes. – no! | – 是的 – 不! |
[14:39] | i was just showing these guys how, | 我只是让这些人看看 |
[14:41] | when i scrunch up my eyebrows,the knife move see? | 我动眉毛的时候 刀子也会一起动 看到了吗 |
[14:44] | – oh, my god!, my god! stop! – whoa. don’t do that! | – 天哪 天哪 别动 -别这么做 |
[14:46] | – stop moving the knife! – okay, okay. | – 别动那把刀 – 好吧 好吧 |
[14:48] | you guys should a seen the brawl. | 你们该看看那场架 |
[14:50] | – stew-ball kicked that other guy’s ass! – yeah! | – 小子暴揍了那人一顿 – 没错 |
[14:53] | okay, and now stew-ball has a knife in his head. | 好吧 现在这小子头上插了把刀 |
[14:56] | okay, let’s focus. stewart, how much is 14 plus 4? | 好了 集中注意力 Stewart 14加4是多少 |
[14:59] | – 18. – 27 minus 13. | – 27减13呢 |
[15:03] | – 15? – no. 172 minus 60. | – 错 172减60 |
[15:06] | i have no idea, | 我不知道 |
[15:08] | but it’s not because of the knife. | 不过这不是刀的原因 |
[15:09] | – it’s just ’cause i’m so drunk. – no,actually,it’s just’cause he’s dumb. | – 是因为我醉得一塌糊涂 – 不 其实是因为他很蠢 |
[15:13] | thanks, david. really? | 谢谢你 David 你不是来真的吧 |
[15:14] | unbelievable.his mental status is completely intact, | 难以置信 他的神智完全清醒 |
[15:18] | if you don’t count for his math skills. | 如果不算他的算术能力的话 |
[15:20] | it’s like the knife did no damage at all. | 就好像刀一点都没有造成伤害 |
[15:22] | so why don’t you just pull the thing out? | 为什么不直接把刀拔出来呢 |
[15:23] | – cause we got a games to gets to! – i’ll drinks to that! | – 我们还要去看球赛呢 – 干杯 |
[15:28] | no! no beer! | 不 不能喝啤酒 |
[15:30] | buzzkill.uh-oh! | 扫兴鬼 |
[15:32] | – no! – hey! | – 不 – 喂 |
[15:33] | how many do you have? | 你到底有多少瓶 |
[15:37] | okay.oliver’s in x-ray, | 好了 Oliver在拍片 |
[15:39] | stewart is stable and waiting for derek, | Stewart很稳定 在等Derek |
[15:41] | who should be here soon, adele is waiting on ortho, | 他很快就来 Adele在等正色结果 |
[15:44] | – and, uh, can i get the discharges from the last hour, please? – sure. | – 把过去一个小时的出院表格给我好吗 – 好的 |
[15:47] | oh, and, uh, the boy in bed seven with the broken leg, | 7号床那个小男孩腿断了 |
[15:51] | nathan englundar-let’s check on the status of the o. r. for him, please. | 请查看是否有手术室给他用 |
[15:57] | is this lexie’s patient with the headache? | 这是Lexie的头痛病人? |
[15:59] | – yeah. – mitch turner? | – 是的 |
[16:00] | mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[16:02] | – how long ago was he discharged? – not long. a few minutes ago. | – 他多久前出院的 – 不久 几分钟以前 |
[16:04] | did he leave? did he already leave? | 他离开了吗 他已经走了? |
[16:12] | mr. turner! | Turner先生 |
[16:14] | mr. turner, i need you to try to smile for me, please. | Turner先生 请你笑一下给我看 |
[16:16] | who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:17] | i need you to try to smile for me, please. | 请笑一下给我看 |
[16:22] | okay, can you lift your arms above your head like this? | 好了 你能把双手像这样举过头顶吗 |
[16:25] | – dr. grey, is everything all right? – no, it’s not. | – Grey医生 有问题吗 – 有麻烦了 |
[16:27] | we got a code c. v. a. let’s get stretcher out here, stat. | 有个心脑血管疾病病人 拿担架过来 马上 |
[16:29] | can you repeat after me? the dog chased after the cat. | 跟我说 狗追猫 |
[16:33] | the-t dog ch-chased af- | 狗…狗追… |
[16:37] | – what’s going on? what’shappening to him? – the-the dog- | – 怎么回事 他怎么了 – 狗…狗… |
[16:38] | – okay, i need you to help me. – what’s happening to him?! | – 好吧 你得帮我 – 他到底怎么了 |
[16:40] | – we need to get him onthe ground. – the dog ch- | – 我们要让他躺下 – 狗追… |
[16:43] | – okay, get your purse under hishead.quickly, please. – the dog ch-oh. | – 好了 把你的包垫在他的头下面 快点 – 狗追…追 |
[16:47] | and help me securehis arm hold it like this. | 像这样抓住他的手臂 |
[16:49] | – o- o-okay, but wh-why are we doing this? – because he’s having a stroke. | – 好吧 为什么要这样 – 因为他正在中风 |
[17:00] | unsteady gait, slurred speech,asymmetric smile. | 眼神涣散 口齿不清 不对称的笑 |
[17:03] | his symptoms started no more than 20 minutes ago, | 他的症状出现了不到20分钟 |
[17:05] | – so we should be well within the golden hour. – okay. | – 我们还在黄金1小时内 – 好的 |
[17:07] | i know-a stroke,right in front of me. | 我知道 中风了 就在我的眼前 |
[17:09] | i mean, what if he had been driving me in the car when it happened? | 万一他开车的时候中风了怎么办 |
[17:12] | oh, wait. hang on. here’s the doctor. | 等等 医生来了 |
[17:14] | hi.so the stroke team has taken him up to c. t. | 你好 中风诊疗组带他去拍片了 |
[17:16] | we’re gonna see if he’s eligible for the clot-busting medicine. | 我们要看他是否适合用除血栓药物 |
[17:19] | we caught the stroke early, which is very good. | 我们及时发现了中风 这很好 |
[17:21] | so-so on a scale of 1 to 10, | 那么从1到10的话 |
[17:23] | 10 being i might have to cancel our aspen trip in a week,how is he? | 10就是我们必须取消一周以后的 阿尔卑斯山行程 他现在是几分 |
[17:28] | you should cancel the trip. | 你们应该取消旅游 |
[17:30] | you will not believe this. | 难以置信 |
[17:33] | looks like the blade landed in the maxillary sinus. | 似乎刀片插在上颌骨的鼻窦里 |
[17:36] | chances are, the knife itself is tamponadingany major bleeding. | 有可能刀片本身防止了大出血 |
[17:39] | probably best just to go ahead and open up thecranium. | 最好打开头盖骨 |
[17:42] | or we could just take him to the o. r. and pull this thing out. | 我们也可以带他去手术室拔出刀子 |
[17:44] | really, avery? just pull it out? | 真的 Avery? 就这样拔出来? |
[17:46] | let me guess. you want to get out of here early to go to the game, just like everyone else. | 我猜 你想早点下班去看球赛 就和其他人一样 |
[17:50] | or since it looks like the blade didn’t hit any major arteries or veins, | 或者是因为刀片似乎没有 伤及主要动脉和血管 |
[17:53] | he knows that a controlle dextraction would be both safer | 他知道在可控情况下 拔出来是安全的 |
[17:56] | – and less invasive than a complete craniotomy. – is that true, avery? | – 而且不用进行完整的开颅术 – 是这样吗 Avery |
[18:00] | is that why you suggested we pull it out of his head? | 所以你建议我们把刀 从他的头上拔出来? |
[18:01] | yeah. | 是的 |
[18:04] | and i want to get outta here early to get to the game. | 而且我想早点下班去看球赛 |
[18:06] | me, too. i’m good with that. let’s just do what he said. | 我也想去 我没问题 我们就照他说的做 |
[18:09] | lexie,i need to speak with you. | Lexie 我要和你谈谈 |
[18:14] | thank you for getting me out of that room. | 谢谢你让我走出那个房间 |
[18:16] | i swear, it takes everything just to be civil to mark lately. | 我发誓 最近费劲了精力 就是为了对Mark客气点 |
[18:18] | – such an ass. what’s up? – take a look at this. look closely. | – 他就是个混蛋 怎么了 – 看看这个 仔细点看 |
[18:21] | what do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[18:24] | this is the patient’s admitting signature when he came in. | 这是病人入院的签名 |
[18:27] | and this is his signature when he was discharged. | 这是他出院的签名 |
[18:30] | oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[18:30] | mitch turner, the patient you just discharged, | Mitch Turner 你刚让出院的病人 |
[18:33] | is up in radiology being treated for a stroke. | 正在放射科接受中风治疗 |
[18:35] | – oh, god. – i know you know the signs of a stroke. | – 哦 天哪 – 我知道你明白这是个中风的征兆 |
[18:37] | how did you miss this? are you distracted by the mark thing?is that it? | 你怎么会看错 是不是 为了Mark心烦意乱 是这样吗 |
[18:40] | no, i checked the c.t. he was having a classic migraine. | 不 我看过CT结果 他所患的是典型的头痛 |
[18:43] | he’s had them before. | 他过去也有过 |
[18:45] | there’s no way that he was having a stroke when i treated him. | 不可能我为他治疗的时候他中风了 |
[18:47] | lexie, i know you know, | Lexie 我知道你明白 |
[18:49] | this kind of headache can be a precursor to a stroke. | 这种头痛可能是中风的前兆 |
[18:52] | when you said you needed an ortho consult, | 你说你需要骨科会诊的时候 |
[18:54] | you could mentioned it was the chief’s wife, grey. | 完全可以顺便提一句 说是主任的老婆 Grey |
[18:55] | i would’ve been down here a hell of a lot sooner. | 我原本可以很快就下来看的 |
[19:02] | i am so sorry to keep you waiting, mrs. webber. | 对不起让你久等了 Webber夫人 |
[19:04] | – you hurt your wrist in a fall? – oh, it was so silly. | – 你摔跤的时候伤到了手腕? – 哦 真是件傻事 |
[19:06] | i’d just gotten home, and i was trying to get some-ohh! | 我刚到家 想要拿… 噢! |
[19:09] | reach something on the top shelf myself. | 到最上面的架子上拿东西 |
[19:11] | i- i just landed wrong. | 只是下来时没踩稳 |
[19:14] | her wrist absorbed all the impact. | 完全砸在手腕上 |
[19:15] | yeah, it looks painful. | 是的 看上去很疼 |
[19:16] | we’ll get you some more pain meds to help you out with that. | 我们给你一些止疼药 |
[19:19] | uh, yourx- ray shows a hairline fracture. | 你的片子显示有些骨裂 |
[19:22] | so it could have been a lot worse. | 原本可能会更糟 |
[19:24] | we’ll splint you up and get you out of here in no time, okay? | 我们给你上好夹子就能出院了 好吗 |
[19:28] | you have me paged if you need anything, okay? | 还需要什么就叫我 好吗 |
[19:31] | okay. | 好的 |
[19:39] | thank you for covering for me before with the chief. | 谢谢你在主任面前替我打掩护 |
[19:41] | – you didn’t have to do that. – excuse me? | – 你完全不用这样做的 – 我不明白 |
[19:44] | when you said i hadn’t been by to examine you yet. | 你说我还没给你检查 |
[19:51] | so you said that you fell when you got home… | 你说你到家以后摔跤了 |
[19:56] | – from work. – yes. yes, that’s right. | – 下班回家 – 是的 是这样的 |
[19:59] | do you remember hitting your head when you fell? | 你记得摔下来的时候撞到头了吗 |
[20:00] | Not that i recall. | 我不记得了 |
[20:00] | not that i recall. | 我不记得有这回事 |
[20:02] | Dr. Grey, i have the new x-Rays for oliver richter. | Grey医生 Oliver Richter的最新X光片 |
[20:05] | – Okay. Let’s get mrs. Webber a head c.T. – Okay. | – 好的 给Webber夫人拍张头部CT – 好的 |
[20:12] | Oh, damn it. | 见鬼 |
[20:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:20] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[20:21] | – Sorry to make you wait. – No, no problem. Um, really. | – 让你等真不好意思 – 没问题 真的 |
[20:24] | Henry here has been keeping me company. | Henry一直陪着我 |
[20:26] | Although he’s probably si of me by now. | 他很可能已经厌倦我 |
[20:28] | I’ve been grilling him about the major leagues. | 老是拷问他大联盟的事情 |
[20:30] | – You didn’t mention he used to play pro ball. – Oh… | – 你没提到他原先是职业球员 – 噢 我原先不知道 |
[20:33] | It’s not a big deal, really. | 真的没什么大不了的 |
[20:35] | Although there is A baseball card out there with my face on it somewhere. | 不过什么地方可能有我的棒球卡 |
[20:39] | Look, i don’t mean to hold you guys up. You probably have a-A reservation waiting. | 我就不拖着你们了 你们可能有预约 |
[20:42] | Excuse me, dr. Altman. Mr. Richter– | 打搅一下 Altman医生 Richter先生 |
[20:45] | Mediastinum looks borderline on the p.A. Films. Take a look. | 纵膈在胸片上看来不明显 你看看 |
[20:50] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[20:53] | that reservation May have to wait just a-A little bit longer. | 我们可能要晚点去吃饭了 |
[20:55] | I’m sorry. I mean, if you want to reschedule, i totally– | 对不起 如果你想另外约时间 我完全… |
[20:58] | No. Nonsense. I’m–I’m happy to wait. | 不 别胡说 我很乐意等你 |
[21:01] | You are saving lives. | 你在拯救生命 |
[21:03] | Least i can do is take you out to dinner when you’re done. | 我唯一能做的就是 在你结束以后带你去吃饭 |
[21:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:09] | Did you–You ever pitch against jeff bagwell? | 你和Jeff Bagwell对打过? |
[21:12] | Once, | 只有一次 |
[21:13] | And it wasn’t pretty. | 不太好 |
[21:14] | You were right. Get a c.T. To be safe, | 你说得对 拍个CT确诊 |
[21:15] | And i’ll stick around to look at the results. | 我留下来等结果 |
[21:18] | At least somebody’s having a good night. | 至少有人今晚还过得挺愉快 |
[21:32] | Good news? | 是好消息吗 |
[21:34] | Or not such good news? | 还是不太好的消息? |
[21:35] | Oliver, your second x-Ray is still concerning. | Oliver 你的第二次X片结果还是令人不安 |
[21:38] | Dr. Altman and i agree that you should have a c.T., | Altman医生和我一致认为你应该拍张CT |
[21:40] | Just to rule out anything serious. | 只是为了排除其它可能 |
[21:42] | And how–How long | 要多久 |
[21:46] | Oh, that’s my son calling. He’s worried we’ll miss tip-Off. What should i tell him? | 是我儿子打电话来 他担心我们会错过开场 我该怎么说 |
[21:50] | Do i need to tell him we’re gonna miss this game? | 要我告诉他我们会错过比赛? |
[21:53] | I wish I had an answer for you, 39 00:21:53,500 –> 00:21:55,300 But i think it’s a safe bet you’ll be late. | 我也希望能给你答案 不过保守来说你会迟到 |
[21:58] | Max. Hey, buddy. | Max 嗨 老兄 |
[22:00] | How’s my little man doing? | 我的小兄弟还好吗 |
[22:03] | Oh, daddy will be fine. | 哦 爸爸没事 |
[22:04] | Don’t you worry. Don’t worry. | 你别担心 |
[22:06] | You just worry about all that popcorn we’re gonna be eating. | 你该担心那些我们要吃的爆米花 |
[22:09] | Make sure he’s on broaoad spectrum antibiotics. You booked an o.R.? | 给他用光谱抗生素 你定了手术室? |
[22:13] | Wow. It didn’t hit any brain matter at all? | 哇 一点都没有碰到大脑? |
[22:15] | Doesn’t look like it from this. | 从这里看上去好像没有 |
[22:16] | How long till shepherd gets down here to take a look? | 还要多久Shepherd才能过来会诊? |
[22:18] | He should be out of surgery any minute. | 他在动手术 应该马上出来了 |
[22:19] | Good. Longer that thing stays in there, | 很好 那东西留在里面越久 |
[22:22] | The higher the risk of infection… Or abscess formation. | 感染或者形成水肿的风险就越高 |
[22:27] | Oh! | |
[22:35] | So now can we get outta here? | 我们能走了吗 |
[22:45] | How is he, grey? | 他还好吗 Grey |
[22:46] | Pupils are equal and reactive. He’s alert and awake. | 瞳孔大小相同而且有反应 他很清醒 反应敏捷 |
[22:49] | Can i get some more gauze for this wound, please? | 再给伤口来点纱布 |
[22:50] | – Yeah. – Reflexes seem normal. | – 好 – 条件反射好像正常 |
[22:54] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[22:55] | I’m fine. It’s just a little headache is all. | 我很好 只是有点头痛 |
[22:57] | I’ve had hangovers worse than this. | 我有时候宿醉比这个还糟糕 |
[22:59] | All right. What’s the status Well, about that– | – 刀子插入情况如何 – 那个… |
[23:01] | there is no blade anymore. | 刀已经不在了 |
[23:04] | What, uh, what happened? Sir, just lay back and let me xamine you, okay? | 什么 发生了什么事 先生 躺下让我给你检查 好吗 |
[23:09] | Could we just get a doctor, please? | 有医生吗 |
[23:12] | I want to take a look at the c.T.S. | 我想拍CT看看 |
[23:18] | – It’s gonna be okay, nathan. – Mommy, help meme. | – 没事的 Nathan – 妈咪 帮帮我 |
[23:19] | – He’s really hurting. – Okay, i’m gonna write an order for more pain meds. | – 他很疼 – 好吧 我开些止疼药 |
[23:23] | It’s okay, monkey. I know you want to go home. | 没事的 小猴子 我知道你想回家 |
[23:26] | It’ll just be a little while longer, okay? | 只要再等一下 好吗 |
[23:30] | It will just be a little longer, right? | 只要再等一会儿 对吧 |
[23:31] | – Tyler, where is the o.R. For nathan? – I haven’t heard back yet. | – Tyler Nathan的手术室准备好了吗 – 我还没得到确认 |
[23:34] | Okay, well, let’s call them again, | 好吧 再打电话催 |
[23:36] | and let’s call The ortho team and make sure they’re ready to go, okay? | 打电话给麻醉师 确定他们准备好了 好吗 |
[23:40] | Wewe will get to nathan as soon as possible. I promise. | 马上就能给Nathan做手术 我保证 |
[23:47] | How’s he doing? | 他还好吗 |
[23:47] | Well, the blade went through his skull, didn’t hit Any major nerves or arteries, | 刀片穿透了头盖骨 不过没有碰到主要神经和动脉 |
[23:50] | – so he’s gonna be fine. – Flesh wound? | – 他没事 – 皮外伤? |
[23:52] | – Yeah. – I mean, that’s the luckiest guy alive. | – 是的 – 他真是幸运 |
[23:54] | You’re also pretty lucky, too. | 你也挺走运 |
[23:55] | It’s past 6:30, and we haven’t had our date yet. | 已经过了6点半 我们还没开始约会 |
[23:57] | I’m swamped. I can’t leave. | 我忙死了 不能走 |
[23:59] | I have one patient in c.T., another one waiting for an o.R. | 有个病人在等CT结果 另外一个在等手术室 |
[24:01] | Well, your patient’s C.T. isn’t ready yet. | 你的病人的CT还没好 |
[24:03] | – No. – And the o.R. You’re waiting for isn’t either. | – 不 – 你等的手术室也没准备好 |
[24:05] | So okay. I mean, maybe i do right at this precise moment Have one minute, | 好吧 也许当下我有一分钟空闲时间 |
[24:10] | – but it’s a minute. – That’s perfect. | – 也只是一分钟而已 – 很好 |
[24:12] | That’s all i need is a minute. I need a minute. | 我只要一分钟 |
[24:15] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[24:18] | What–Aah! | 干… |
[24:19] | Oh, sorry | 哦 不好意思 |
[24:21] | – What?! – No one. It was nothing. | – 怎么了?! – 没人 没事 |
[24:23] | That room is occupied. | 这个房间里有人 |
[24:24] | Uh, just never ask me what i might have seen Or might not have seen in there. | 别问我看到了什么不该看的 |
[24:27] | Okay, well, If we can’t go in there, where are we gonna go? | 好吧 我们不能进去 那能去哪? |
[24:30] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[24:36] | – Where are we going? – Nowhere. We’re gonna do it here. | – 我们要去哪儿 – 哪儿也不去 我们就在这里做 |
[24:38] | – Wait. No we’re not. – Come on. | – 等等 不行 – 来吧 |
[24:40] | No! No way! Are you kidding me? | 不 不行 你开玩笑吧 |
[24:42] | 不开玩笑 脱裤子 | |
[24:44] | – Come on. I’ll be quick. I’ll be in and out. – Oh, my god. | – 快点 我会很快的 一进一出 – 我的天哪 |
[24:47] | Eyes up here! Seriously. Are you kidding me? | 眼睛看上面! 你是认真的? |
[24:49] | No, i’m serious about this. Where is your sense of adventure? | 我是认真的 你的冒险精神去哪儿啦 |
[24:51] | My sense of adventure is down on the first floor. | 我的冒险精神在一楼 |
[24:54] | – It’s not in this elevator. – Come on. If not for me, | – 不在电梯里 – 拜托 不为了我 |
[24:57] | Then do it for your future baby. | 也为了我们将来的孩子 |
[24:58] | – Come on. Turn around. – I cannot believe i am doing this. | – 快点 转身 – 我不敢相信我会这么做 |
[25:03] | This future imaginary baby of ours better be worth it. | 我们这个想象中的孩子 最好值得我们这样做 |
[25:08] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 这就来了 |
[25:10] | – Ooh. Oh, there it is. – Ouch. | – 就这样 – 嗷 |
[25:14] | Ooh. There. I told you i’d be quick. | 好了 说过我会很快的 |
[25:18] | I can’t wait to meet our future fictitious baby. | 我等不及要见我们未来想象中的孩子了 |
[25:23] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[25:30] | We got through those charts fast. | 我们倒是很快写完了病历 |
[25:31] | Floor seats, here i come. | 前排座 我来也 |
[25:34] | So i just helped you get through three dozen charts | 我刚帮你写完了36份病历 |
[25:37] | In a fraction of the time It would have taken you to do on your own, | 比你自己写快得多了 |
[25:39] | Basically ensuring you get to your floor seats on time. | 基本上确保了你能准时去坐前排座 |
[25:43] | How long do i have to wait Till you ask me to go to the game with you? | 我要等多久你才会 邀请我一起去看球赛? |
[25:46] | Oh. I… i-I mean, i was supposed to take avery, | 我本来打算叫Avery一起去 |
[25:51] | But screw him. | 不过 去他的吧 |
[25:53] | Sure. You–You want to go? | 你想一起去? |
[25:55] | No. I’m on call tonight, actually. | 不 其实我今晚值班 |
[25:56] | I just wanted to seeee if i could get you to ask me out. | 我只想看看是否能够让你约我出去 |
[26:01] | Excuse me. | 先走一步 |
[26:10] | – Just admit it. You like her. – Shut up. | – 承认吧 你喜欢她 – 闭嘴 |
[26:13] | God, i don’t think you do understand, actually. | 老天 我觉得你不明白 |
[26:15] | This has been going on since yesterday. | 从昨天开始就这样 |
[26:17] | We took our son to an after-Hours clinic Where he was misdiagnosed, | 我们带儿子去一个夜间门诊 他被误诊了 |
[26:20] | and then he was sent home Without so much as a painkiller, | 他们连止疼药都没开就让我们回家 |
[26:22] | and he was up all night crying. | 他哭了一晚上 |
[26:24] | And then this morning, our pediatrician sent us here. | 今天早上 我们的儿科医生让我们来这里 |
[26:26] | And now we’v’ve been waiting around all day… | 我们和四岁的儿子 |
[26:28] | With our 4 year old son. | 等了一整天 |
[26:30] | Believe me. I understand that a kid with a broken leg Doesn’t take precedence over a guy with a knife in his head, | 相信我 我知道一个断腿的小孩 不如一个头上插刀的人重要 |
[26:35] | But my son is scared and he is in pain, | 但是我的儿子很害怕 他很痛 |
[26:37] | So could somebody please just get to his leg already? | 所以拜托了 是否有医生能看看他的腿 |
[26:41] | – Please. – Yes, sir. | – 求你了 – 好的 先生 |
[26:45] | You still haven’t helped that kid yet? He’s 4 w with a femur fracture. | 你还没去看那个小孩? 他才四岁 股骨骨折 |
[26:48] | – You know how much that hurts? – No, i know. It’s just been one of those days. | – 你知道那有多疼 – 我知道 只是今天诸事不顺 |
[26:50] | – Tyler, isn’t that o.R. Ready yet? – They’re prepping it now. | – Tyler 手术室准备好了吗 – 他们正在准备 |
[26:54] | Grey, my wife was cleared by dr. Torres. | Grey Torres医生说我妻子可以离开了 |
[26:57] | You ordered a head c.T. For a broken wrist? | 你为了手腕骨折叫了头部CT? |
[26:59] | – Yeah, i can explain that sir. – Dr. Grey, they’re calling from c.T. | – 是的 我能解释 先生 – Grey医生 CT室打电话来 |
[27:01] | – Your patient’s coding in the scanner. – What? | – 你的病人在扫描机里心脏停跳了 – 什么 |
[27:04] | They say he’s coding. | 他们说他心跳停止了 |
[27:20] | Hold c.P.R. | 暂停心肺复苏术 |
[27:22] | V-Fib. Page altman. | 纤维颤动 叫Altman |
[27:24] | Give me the paddles now. Charge to 200. | 给我电极板 充电到 200 |
[27:27] | Clear. | 离手 |
[27:34] | Chcharge to 300. Clear. | 充电到300 离手 |
[27:40] | – Got a pulse. – Yes! | – 有脉搏了 – 太好了 |
[27:42] | – Scans are up. – Grey, talk to me. | – 扫描机有图像了 – Grey 过来 |
[27:43] | Uh, he was coding whenen i got here. | 我来的时候他就停止心跳了 |
[27:45] | I defibrillated him three times. | 我电击了他三次 |
[27:47] | I gave him three rounds of epi, two of atropine. | 给了他三支表阿霉素和2支阿托品 |
[27:49] | I loaded him up with amiodarone, but he’s tachycardic now. | 和一大堆胺碘酮 他还是心动过速 |
[27:52] | – I mean, he’s barely hanging on. – He needs surgery. Book an O.R. | – 他勉强坚持着 – 他需要动手术 定个手术室 |
[27:55] | – Okay. I’ll get a room prepped and ready. – No time. | – 好的 我会准备好手术室 – 没时间了 |
[27:58] | His aorta’s dissecting as we speak. | 他的动脉正在裂开 |
[28:00] | He needs surgery right now. | 现在必须动手术 |
[28:02] | They’re saying all the O.R.s are booked. | 所有手术室都订满了 |
[28:03] | Well, tell ’em to bump someone, ‘Cause we’re come up either way. | 叫他们踢掉一个人 我们无论如何都要上去 |
[28:06] | I have an o.R.R. Tell ’em to bump mine and prep it for an emergency cardio. | 我有个手术 叫他们推迟我的手术 准备紧急心脏手术 |
[28:10] | – All right. Here we go. – Got it. Go. | – 好了 这就走 – 好了 走吧 |
[28:14] | All right. Let clear it. | 好了 让出走道 |
[28:19] | Let’s hold that elevator! | 让电梯停一下 |
[28:33] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[28:35] | Once these doors open, we’re gonna have to Get him in the o.R. | 门一开我们就立即推他进手术室 |
[28:38] | – And open him as soon as possible. – I know. | – 要尽快开胸 – 我知道 |
[28:42] | Even then, if that aorta tears, | 就算如此 如果那根动脉已经破裂 |
[28:45] | We may already be too lalate. | 可能就已经为时已晚 |
[28:49] | – And we’re not gonna have time to scrub. – I know. I know. | – 我们没时间消毒了 – 我知道 |
[28:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:14] | Just pour the betadine straight on to the chest. | 把碘酒直接倒上胸口 |
[29:16] | It doesn’t need to be pretty. We need to get in there. | 不用搞得漂亮 我们要立即开胸 |
[29:28] | All right. Plug me in. | 好了 |
[29:35] | – Scalpel. – Here you go. | – 手术刀 – 给 |
[29:39] | – Cautery. – Here. | – 烙器 – 给 |
[29:45] | Cauterizing now. Get in there quickly, grey. | 开始灼烧 快点进去 Grey |
[29:47] | Time is myocardium. | 心肌层就是时间 |
[29:50] | All right. Saw. | 好了 电锯 |
[29:54] | Get that retractor ready. | 准备好扩胸器 |
[29:57] | This guy thought he had a bad case of heartburn. | 这人还以为他不过是心灼热 |
[29:59] | He went from that to this in less than 45 minutes. | 从一开始到这个地步还不足45分钟 |
[30:02] | – That’s how these work. – How’s his pressure? 70s and dropping. | – 事情就是这样 – 血压如何 70 还在下降 |
[30:08] | Retractor. | 牵引器 |
[30:08] | Every beat of his heart rips this tear a little bit wider. | 每一次心跳都让裂缝更大一点 |
[30:13] | All right. | 是的 |
[30:14] | How many of thesese ruptured dissections Have you caught in time to operate? | 有多少次这样的开裂 你及时注意到 并且动了手术? |
[30:16] | 40. Maybe 50. | 40 也许是50次 |
[30:18] | – How many have you been able to save? – Three. | – 成功救活了多少人 – 3个 |
[30:28] | All right. I’m in. | 好 我进去了 |
[30:32] | – Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. – Damn it. He’s bleeding out. | – 噢 不 不 不 – 妈的 他正在大出血 |
[30:36] | His aorta is wide open. All right, clamp. | 动脉完全裂开了 夹子 |
[30:38] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点! |
[30:40] | Here. | 就在这里 |
[30:41] | All right, grey. Let’s try sucker bypass. | Grey 我们试试旁路 |
[30:46] | Cannulas. | 插管 |
[30:53] | It’s not working. There’s too much blood. | 没用 血太多了 |
[30:54] | All right. Well, once we get him on bypass, It’ll be easier to control. | 一旦血液进入体外循环 就比较容易控制了 |
[30:59] | Heart’s fibrillating. | 心脏颤动 |
[31:01] | All right. Cardiac massage. | 好吧 心脏按摩 |
[31:04] | Paddles. | 电极 |
[31:06] | I’ve almost got him cannulated. | 我差点就让他体外循环了 |
[31:08] | Charge to 10. Clear. | 充电到10 离手 |
[31:16] | Damn it. He’s bleeding out of his nose and ears. | 该死 他鼻子和耳朵都在出血 |
[31:19] | I’ve been loading him up with blood, f.F.P. And faor vii, | 我在给他输新鲜血浆和凝血因子7 |
[31:21] | But i can’t keep up with the losses. | 但还是跟不上流血速度 |
[31:23] | – Foley’s full of blood, too. – He’s D.I.C. his cannula sites are oozing. | – 导尿管里也都是血 – 他是弥漫性血管内凝血失常 |
[31:26] | Let’s push 3 of epi. Set me up for another shock. | 推三支表阿霉素 再次电击 |
[31:35] | Clear. | 离手 |
[31:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:41] | Well, what can we do? Just tell me what to do? | 还有什么能做的 告诉我该怎么做 |
[31:42] | There’s nothing. His aorta is in shreds. | 无济于事了 他的动脉已经完全破裂 |
[31:44] | – Well, what about– – There is nothing left to do. Call it. | – 能不能… – 已经无能为力了 报死亡时间吧 |
[31:50] | – Call it, grey. – No, i mean, we– | – 报死亡时间 Grey – 不 我们还… |
[31:51] | Grey, we got here too late. These are almost impossible to catch. | Grey 我们太晚了 这症状很难及时发现 |
[31:55] | There is nothing that we can do. I’m sorry. | 我们无能为力了 我很抱歉 |
[31:58] | We need to call it. | 只能报死亡时间 |
[32:18] | Time of death– 1852. | 死亡时间是 18:52 |
[32:46] | Hey. I heard you lost a patient. | 我听说你刚失去了一个病人 |
[32:59] | You know, it’s not that i don’t want to share you. | 我不是不愿意和别人分享你 |
[33:01] | I mean, i don’t want to share you, | 我是说 我不想和别人分享你 |
[33:03] | But that’s not the reason i don’t want you to be Callie’s baby’s godmother. | 但这不是我不希望你 成为Callie孩子教母的原因 |
[33:07] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:12] | It just seems like, if you agree to be Callie’s baby’s godmother, | 这就好像 如果你同意做Callie孩子的教母 |
[33:15] | You’re saying that i’ll never have a baby of my own. | 就像在说我永远不会 有自己的孩子一样 |
[33:20] | Meredith, you know, i– | Meredith 你知道我… |
[33:21] | I’m in no way saying anything that–That– | 我根本不会说这样的… |
[33:23] | I know. It just feels that way. | 我知道 我只是这样感觉 |
[33:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:43] | Well, i, uh… | 那么我… |
[33:45] | Have to go have really uncomfortable conversation With callie now. | 要去和Callie说些很不愉快的话了 |
[33:51] | How about you? What are you up to? | 那你呢 你接下来做什么 |
[33:55] | Oh, i have to contact oliver’s family. | 我要联系Oliver的家人 |
[34:02] | Oh, hey, hey, hey, wait. You got, uh… | 等等 你有… |
[34:05] | Blood or something. | 血还是啥的 |
[34:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:12] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[34:21] | Hey, chief. | 主任 |
[34:24] | – About earlier– – It’s all taken care of. | – 早些时候… – 都弄好了 |
[34:27] | I checked adele’s head c.T. Myself. It was clean. | 我亲自查看了Adele的 头部CT图 一切正常 |
[34:29] | Her wrist is in a splint. And i’m taking her home now. | 她的手腕上了夹板 我现在就带她回家 |
[34:31] | Well, i still have some concerns. | 我还有些担忧 |
[34:33] | And if her c.T. Was clean, then i have even more concerns. | 如果她的CT结果正常 就更有理由担忧了 |
[34:35] | Thank you, meredith, but i assure you, adele is fine. | 谢谢你 Meredith 我向你保证Adele没事 |
[34:38] | Chief, she’s been getting things very confused. | 主任 她总是把事情搞混 |
[34:41] | Meredith, she is fine, and i’m taking her home right now. | Meredith 她很好 我现在要带她回家 |
[34:44] | Why was she getting christmas decorations down in february? | 她为什么2月份 才把圣诞节的装饰物拿下来 |
[34:47] | – Good night, meredith. – And she said she had just gotten home from work. | – 晚安 Meredith – 她还说她刚下班回家 |
[34:50] | – Didn’t she retire? – Meredith– | – 她不是已经退休了吗 |
[34:52] | – Chief, something isn’t right. – Okay, that’s enough. | – 主任 有些不对劲 – 好吧 够了 |
[34:54] | Now i know what you’re implying. | 我知道你在暗示什么 |
[34:56] | And while i appreciate your concern, that’s enough. | 我感谢你的担忧 这就够了 |
[34:58] | Adele had a scare today. She had a fall. | Adele度过了担惊受怕的一天 她摔了一跤 |
[35:02] | Any number of things could account For her mixing up a couple of details, | 很多事情都能解释她把一些细节混淆 |
[35:05] | Not the least of which is her being interrogated by you. | 尤其是你审问她 |
[35:08] | Now if something bigger were wrong with my wife, I would know it. | 如果我的妻子有更严重的问题 我会知道的 |
[35:12] | You’ve got alzheimer’s on the brain. | 你老是想着老年痴呆症 |
[35:15] | I mean, you–You buy a car | 我是说 如果你买了车 |
[35:17] | And you start seeing it everywhere you look. | 就会到处看到这辆车 |
[35:19] | Now you’ve been working on this alzheimer’s trial 24/7. | 你现在整天都在做老年痴呆症的实验 |
[35:23] | I get it. | 这我明白 |
[35:24] | But adele is not your mother, meredith. | 但Adele不是你的母亲 Meredith |
[35:27] | She’s my wife. | 她是我的妻子 |
[35:32] | Now good night. | 晚安 |
[35:45] | Hi. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:47] | I got pulled into an emergency surgery. | 我被叫去做紧急手术 |
[35:50] | Where is nathan? | Nathan在哪里 |
[35:52] | Actually, a-A doctor came by to get him a little bit ago. | 不久以前一个医生带走了他 |
[35:54] | He’s getting his casts put on right now. | 现在正在上石膏 |
[35:56] | Great. That’t’s great news. | 太棒了 真是好消息 |
[36:02] | Dr. Grey, we have a surgical abdomen in bed three. | Grey医生 3号床有个 刚做完腹部手术的病人 |
[36:05] | Okay, let’s just get oliver richter’s chart. | 好了 给我Oliver Richter的病历卡 |
[36:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:29] | Hello. | 喂 |
[36:33] | Hi, max. | 嗨 Max |
[36:36] | This is– No, it’s your daddy’s doctor. | 我是… 不 我是你爸爸的医生 |
[36:40] | Is your mom around? | 你妈妈在吗 |
[36:44] | An hour… | 一个小时 |
[36:47] | One hour… | 一个小时 |
[36:50] | Can change everything… | 可以永远地… |
[36:56] | Forever. | 改变一切 |
[36:59] | Well, we’ll have to keep you overnight for observation, | 你今晚要留院查看 |
[37:01] | But your prognosis is very good. | 不过你的术后诊断结果很好 |
[37:04] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[37:05] | So maybe we don’t have to cancel Our aspen trip after all. | 也许我们不用取消阿斯彭山的旅行了 |
[37:11] | I just had a stroke. | 我刚刚经历了中风 |
[37:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:14] | And you’re worried about our travel plans? | 而你只担心旅行? |
[37:18] | Well… It’s a nonrefundable trip. | 不能退钱啊 |
[37:23] | Cancel the trip. | 取消行程 |
[37:25] | You know what? In fact, cancel all our trips. | 取消所有的行程 |
[37:27] | How have i put up with you for two years? | 我怎么忍了你两年的 |
[37:30] | I’m done with this. | 我受够了 |
[37:35] | We’re done. | 我们完了 |
[37:37] | – Get outta here. – Oh… | 滚出去 |
[37:40] | Now, before you give me another stroke. | 在你又让我中风之前 |
[37:43] | W-Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[37:48] | Can i see your keys? | 我能看你的钥匙吗 |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 可以啊 |
[38:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:05] | Now you can go. | 现在你可以走了 |
[38:16] | An hour can save your life. | 一个小时可以救你的命 |
[38:21] | So before he gets off the phone And since i now have to go pee in a cup, | 在他讲完电话之前 等会我还要往小杯子里尿尿 |
[38:24] | Uh, i just have to say this– I basically spent the past hour | 我只是想说 基本上过去的半个小时 |
[38:28] | On a first date with william myself. | 我和William的第一次会面 |
[38:29] | And i don’t know how m much you know about the guy, | 我不清楚你了解他多少 |
[38:31] | But this is what i know– | 不过这些是我收集到的信息 |
[38:33] | Um, he wears driving gloves. | 他戴手套开车 |
[38:37] | Yeah, and he doesn’t live with his mother, | 是的 他不和他妈一起住 |
[38:39] | But until recently he lived above her house, | 但他一直住在他妈妈家楼上 |
[38:41] | And he used the word “shant,” and he wasn’t being funny, | 他会说”酒”(此处是俚语 很粗俗) 还不是开玩笑的那种 |
[38:45] | And he has yet to tell me a story about himself | 他还说了一个自己的小故事 |
[38:47] | In which he is not the hero. | 他在里面可不是什么英雄 |
[38:48] | So as, uh, as your husband… | 作为你的老公 |
[38:52] | i think we can do better. | 我觉得我们可以做得更好 |
[38:53] | Good news. Not only was i able to push the reservation, | 好消息 我不仅仅推迟了晚餐预定 |
[38:56] | But i also got us a a table by the window. | 还搞到了靠窗的位子 |
[38:59] | Black truffle gnocchi awaits. Ready? | 黑块菌汤团等着我们呢 可以走了吗 |
[39:02] | Ready. | 我准备好了 |
[39:13] | An hour can change your mind. | 一个小时可以改变你的想法 |
[39:23] | So when’s your next break? | 你下次休息是什么时候 |
[39:25] | Okay. Unh-Unh. No. | 好吧 嗯 不行 |
[39:27] | Ththis… will | 这样的事不会… |
[39:29] | Never happen again at work. Understood? | 再次在上班时间发生 明白吗 |
[39:33] | – Sure. – Okay. | – 明白 – 好吧 |
[39:38] | Until your next break. | 下次休息见 |
[39:39] | Sometimes an hour is just a gift we give ourselves. | 有时候一个小时是给自己的礼物 |
[39:42] | All right, stewart, you’re choosing to leave Against medical advice, | 好吧 Stewart 你要违背我们的建议自行出院 |
[39:45] | so you’re free to go, But this is my number. | 你可以走了 这是我的电话号码 |
[39:48] | Now if you experience any of the nrological symptoms On this sheet, | 如果你出现这张清单上的任何神经症状 |
[39:51] | you call me, all right? Somebody should stay with you tonight | 你要立即打电话给我 明白吗 今晚最好找个人陪你 |
[39:54] | And have plenty of fluids– Not beer. Not beer. | 多喝点水 不能喝啤酒 |
[39:58] | Will do, doc. | 照做 医生 |
[40:01] | – Thanks, doc. – All right. | – 谢谢你 医生 – 好啦 |
[40:02] | For some, an hour can mean almost nothing. | 对于有些人 一个小时不值一提 |
[40:05] | I can’t believe he walked in with a knife in his head | 我简直都不敢相信 他来的时候头上还插着把刀的 |
[40:08] | And is walalking out an hour laterto go to a ball game. | 一个小时后就安然无恙地 去看球赛了 |
[40:11] | Speaking of which… | 说到球赛 |
[40:13] | Any chance you want to go to the game, too? | 你会不会也想去 |
[40:16] | Apparently karev didn’t want his floor seats. | Karev不想要他的前排座 |
[40:20] | So you interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[40:23] | Actually, yes. | 其实 是的 |
[40:25] | Yes, i am. | 我想去 |
[40:30] | For others… | 而对于有些人… |
[40:33] | An hour makes all the difference in the world. | 一个小时关系重大 |
[40:35] | Now, nathan, when you wake up, | Nathan 你醒过来的时候 |
[40:37] | You’re gonna have two big casts on your legs. | 两条腿上都会打上石膏 |
[40:41] | But that’s a good thing, because it means It’s gonna make your lebetter, okay? | 不过这是好事 会让你的腿好起来 明白吗 |
[40:47] | But right now, I have a very important question for you, | 现在 我有一个非常重要的问题要问你 |
[40:50] | And that is, what is your favorite color? | 你最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[40:56] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[40:58] | Blue it is, then. | 那就选蓝色 |
[41:00] | Let’s prep The blue casting material, please. | 请准备蓝色的石膏材料 |
[41:05] | All right, i’m gonna take this mask, nathan, | 我要用这个面罩 Nathan |
[41:19] | But in the end… | 最终… |
[41:24] | It’s still just an hour… | 这不过是一个小时 |
[41:35] | One of many… | 很多小时中的一个 |
[41:39] | Many more to come. | 今后还有很多小时 |
[41:44] | 60 minutes… | 60分钟 |
[41:47] | 3,600 seconds… | 3600秒 |
[41:52] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[41:59] | And it starts all over again. | 然后又重新开始 |
[42:02] | Hi, i’m dr. Grey. S i’ll be your doctor today. | 嗨 我是Grey医生 今天由我来负责你 |
[42:07] | It says here You’ve been experiencing some abdominal pain. | 病历上说你胃痛 |
[42:09] | When did that start? | 什么时候开始的 |
[42:13] | And who knows what the next hour mightold? | 谁知道下一个小时会发生什么事 |
[42:16] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 |