时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | renegades,rule breakers, gangsters with scalpels– | 赤色雄狼(影片名) 破戒者 拿着手术刀的暴徒 |
[00:06] | this is the way we like to think of ourselves. | 我们总爱把自己想成这样的人 |
[00:09] | it makes us feel badass | 这让我们觉得自己很牛逼 |
[00:11] | sexy. | 性感 |
[00:12] | can you wash this, too? | 这件你也洗吗 |
[00:14] | jackson. | |
[00:25] | is there anywhere you don’t do it? | 就没有哪里让你们没”性趣”吗 |
[00:28] | no? | 没有? |
[00:31] | we should go upstairs. | 我们应该上楼去 |
[00:33] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:41] | problem is,it’s not exactly true. | 问题是 这不是真的 |
[00:44] | at heart,we’re rule followers, sheep. | 内心深处 我们坚守原则 是小绵羊 |
[00:48] | we don’t break protocol. we follow it to a “t.” | 从不破坏规则 循规蹈矩 |
[00:52] | why is there a trailer in my parking spot? | 为什么我的停车位上有个拖车 |
[00:55] | is one of these yours? my bad. | 这停车位是你的? 是我的错 |
[00:59] | you’re living here, | 你住这里? |
[01:01] | in a trailer in the parking lot? | 在停车场的拖车里? |
[01:02] | well, i’m in the race for chief resident, you know? | 我在抢住院总医师的职位 |
[01:04] | i get to the surgeries first. i’m here when the chief arrives. | 要第一个去做手术 主任没到 我就要到 |
[01:07] | just get the thing out of my spot. | 把这玩意儿从我的停车位上挪走 |
[01:09] | okay? and move my car. | 赶紧挪 |
[01:15] | because if we don’t follow protocol, | 因为要是我们不循规蹈矩 |
[01:18] | our patients die. | 病人就会死 |
[01:20] | and then we’re no longer badass. | 这样一来我们就不是牛逼 |
[01:22] | we’re just bad. | 只是个逼 |
[01:23] | when are the two of you finally getting married? | 你们俩打算什么时候结婚 |
[01:26] | meredith and derek already got married, honey. remember? | Meredith和Derek已经结婚了 亲爱的 |
[01:28] | i know that. they wrote on a post-it. | 我知道 他们写在便签纸上了 |
[01:31] | i meant a real wedding– in a church,with a white dress. | 我说的是真正的婚礼 在教堂里 穿着白色婚纱 |
[01:34] | this isn’t alzheimer’s,richard. | 我没有老年痴呆症 Richard |
[01:36] | adele, the tests we ran last month showed findings consistent with early-onset | Adele上月做的检测结果 和老年痴呆的早期症状相符 |
[01:41] | i was a nurse for 30 years, derek. i know what alzheimer’s looks like. | 我做护士30年了 Derek 我知道老年痴呆是什么症状 |
[01:45] | i also know that 20% of the people | 我也知道20%被诊断为老年痴呆的病人 |
[01:47] | that are diagnosed with it turn out to have something else. | 最后发现都是得了别的病 |
[01:50] | i don’t have alzheimer’s.i don’t. | 我没有老年痴呆 我没有 |
[01:57] | so a lot of patients need time to come to terms with their diagnosis. | 很多病人都需要时间 来接受他们的诊断结果 |
[02:01] | – the same thing happened to my mother. – we don’t have time. | – 我妈妈身上也发生了同样的事 – 我们没有时间了 |
[02:03] | derek, we need to get adele in on your trial right now. | Derek我们要立即让Adele 进入你的临床试验 |
[02:06] | we need her consent to even consider her | 我们必须得到她的许可 才能考虑是否让她加入试验 |
[02:07] | look, i’ll take care of that. don’t worry. | 这个我来搞定 不用担心 |
[02:09] | we don’t even know and the trial is full. even the waiting list is full. | 我们不知道她是否符合条件 实验人选已经找到了 连等待清单都满了 |
[02:13] | i know all of that. | 这些我都知道 |
[02:15] | i also know that you’ll do whatever you need to do to help my wife. | 我也知道你会不惜一切帮助我的妻子 |
[02:24] | Greys Anatomy S7 E17 | |
[02:27] | everything looks fine. right on track for 23 and a half weeks. | 一切看上去都很好 就怀孕23周半来说 一切正常 |
[02:31] | – how’s his size? – oh, mark. | – 他的小鸡鸡如何 |
[02:33] | it’s okay.i’m used to that trick. its size is within the norm. | 没事 我知道这种小把戏 它的尺寸属于正常范围 |
[02:36] | come on. we’re here. you know you want to know. | 拜托 我们都在这里 告诉我们你知道的情况 |
[02:38] | no, no, no, no.you want to know. | 不不不 只是你想知道 |
[02:40] | – we prefer an element of surprise. – callie? | – 我们更偏向于得到惊喜 |
[02:42] | mark, we voted. 2-to-1.we’re waiting. | Mark 我们投过票 2比1 我们要等 |
[02:45] | your b.p. is borderline high. are you feeling okay? | 你的血压偏高 你还好吗 |
[02:48] | oh, yeah, no. that’s the nerves about the baby shower. | 没事 我只是对迎婴派对有点紧张 |
[02:51] | yeah, it’s like, um, it’s like christmas morning. | 就像…圣诞节的早晨 |
[02:54] | you are way too excited about this. | 你对此事太激动了 |
[02:56] | hey, i have bought expensive gifts | 嗨 我为这里每一个 怀孕的护士买过贵重的礼物 |
[02:59] | and played stupid games for every knocked-up nurse in this place. | 一起玩过愚蠢的游戏 |
[03:02] | now it’s my turn. | 该轮到我了 |
[03:04] | you’re coming, right? | 你回来的吧 |
[03:06] | arizona,you invite the o.b. the fate of my vagina’s in her hands. | Arizona 你快邀请产科医生 我产道的命运落在她手里了 |
[03:11] | yeah. um, 1:00 p.m. fourth floor doctor’s lounge. | 是的 下午一点 四楼休息室 |
[03:16] | i’ll see if i can make it. | 我尽力赶到 |
[03:20] | i’ll make it. | 我一定去 |
[03:33] | what’s that about? | 怎么回事 |
[03:34] | – oh, the chief’s in the bathroom. – with an audience? | – 主任在上厕所 – 还有人观看? |
[03:36] | his trial funding came through this morning, | 他的临床试验资金今早到了 |
[03:37] | – and they all want on it. – door’s opening! | – 他们都想参与 – 门开了 |
[03:44] | quiet! quiet! i haven’t made my decision yet. | 安静 安静! 我还没决定 |
[03:47] | oh,get out of the way. | 都走开 |
[03:50] | stalking a man while he’s in the restroom? | 你们在别人上厕所时跟踪他? |
[03:53] | i’d clean the restroom if he’d let me on this trial. | 如果能让我参与试验 让我去扫厕所我都乐意 |
[03:55] | i’d live in it. | 我愿意住厕所 |
[03:56] | you are surgeons.if you want to impress the chief, impress him surgically. | 你们是外科医生 用手术结果去打动主任吧 |
[04:00] | avery, you’re with me. | Avery 你跟我来 |
[04:01] | okay. | 好的 |
[04:08] | so you’ve been all buddy-buddy with webber lately. | 你最近和Webber称兄道弟 |
[04:10] | i am staying out of it,but you… | 我不趟浑水 不过你… |
[04:13] | you are very beautiful. | 你真美 |
[04:15] | oh,screw beautiful.i’m brilliant. | 什么叫”美” 我倾国倾城 |
[04:16] | if you want to appease me, compliment my brain. | 你要赞扬我 就称赞我的头脑 |
[04:19] | okay. | 好吧 |
[04:22] | – ah, sonya. you ready for the big day? – you bet. | – Sonya 你准备好了吗 – 当然 |
[04:26] | try to shave as little of my head as possible. | 别剃掉太多头发 |
[04:28] | it’s hard enough dating with alzheimer’s. | 患了老年痴呆已经很难谈恋爱了 |
[04:30] | – i can’t be bald,too. – i promise.you must be tarik. | – 我可不能变成秃子 – 我保证 你是Tarik吧 |
[04:33] | congratulations on the marathon,by the way. | 顺便说一句 恭喜你完成马拉松 |
[04:35] | -you didn’t. – he’s not like other doctors. | – 你说啦 – 他不像别的医生 |
[04:37] | he’s actually interested in his patients. | 他确实很关心病人 |
[04:39] | yeah, i heard you just moved back from london. | 我听说你刚从伦敦搬回来住 |
[04:40] | yeah, i came as soon as you accepted up into the trial. i can’t thank you enough. | 是的 一听到她加入试验的消息 我就搬回来了 太感谢你了 |
[04:43] | no, i’m glad you’re here.thank you. | 不用谢 很高兴你能来 谢谢你 |
[04:45] | all right, i’m gonna let dr. grey get on with her work, | 好了 我让Grey医生继续她的工作 |
[04:47] | and i’ll see you in a little bit. | 过会儿来看你 |
[04:51] | okay, mrs. amin, i’m going to say three words to you | Amin夫人 我要告诉你3个词 |
[04:53] | and ask you to repeat them back to me later. | 晚些时候让你重复给我听 |
[04:56] | truck. cabin. spoon. | 卡车 船舱 勺子 |
[04:58] | truck. cabin. spoon. | 卡车 船舱 勺子 |
[05:01] | – okay. – what did you do for thanksgiving last year? | – 很好 – 去年感恩节你怎么过的 |
[05:04] | oh! i was in london visiting tarik. | 我去伦敦看望Tarik了 |
[05:08] | what?why? is that wrong? | 怎么 我说错了吗 |
[05:10] | last year, you were at the simmons’ remember? | 去年你在Simon家 还记得吗 |
[05:12] | no.i was with you and gavin in london. i have that picture outside the palace. | 不是的 我和你还有Gavin在伦敦 我还在宫殿外面拍了照片 |
[05:17] | that was three years ago,mom, before we broke up. | 那是三年前了 妈妈 在我们分手以前 |
[05:20] | you really should call him. | 你真的该打电话给他 |
[05:22] | he broke up with me. we’re not getting back together. | 他甩了我 我们不会复合的 |
[05:24] | sorry. out of all the things she can’t remember,she still remembers the ex. | 对不起 其它的事情她都想不起来 唯独记得我的前男友 |
[05:28] | okay, starting at 100, count backwards by 7. | 好了 从100开始 隔7个数倒数 |
[05:32] | 100. | |
[05:34] | 93. | |
[05:35] | good morning, clara. | 早上好 Clara |
[05:37] | – good’s kind of pushing it. – i hear you. | – 还坚持着 – 很好啊 |
[05:39] | – uh, dr. avery. – clara green–42, type 1 diabetic. | – Avery医生 – Clara Green 42岁 I型糖尿病 |
[05:43] | eight weeks post-op from a tumor resection. | 肿瘤切除术后8周 |
[05:45] | you know what? no,i’m sorry. i can’t listen to the kid today. | 对不起 我不想听小孩子说话 |
[05:48] | – i would like to hear from the grown-up doctor. – sean. | – 我需要一个很成熟的医生 |
[05:50] | i don’t want to hear from the stupid kid anymore!i want answers. | 我不想再听傻孩子说话 我要答案 |
[05:52] | okay, sean, um, i know it’s incredibly frustrating– | 好了 Sean 我知道情况很让人纠结 |
[05:56] | you don’t know. my kids are in iowa living with my parents. | 你不知道 我们的孩子在Iowa和我父母住 |
[06:00] | okay, i barely survived that house, now i’m inflicting it on my kids? | 我勉强支撑着一家人 现在还要让孩子受苦? |
[06:03] | diabetes is a bear of an illness. | 糖尿病的确是重病 |
[06:06] | now the tumor removal was successful, | 虽然肿瘤已经被成功切除 |
[06:09] | but we knew it could be tough getting the insulin levelson track, | 我们知道让胰岛素 恢复原先水平还很艰难 |
[06:13] | – and, yeah, it has been tough. – well, that’s not good enough anymore. | – 是的 我知道你们很艰难 – 这样的回答已经不能令人满意了 |
[06:19] | we are doing everything– | 我们已经尽全力… |
[06:21] | sean, she’s doing better than any of us expected. | Sean 她的情况已经比我们预想的都好 |
[06:25] | you remember when we talkedabout how she might not make itthrough the surgery? | 你记得当初我们说 她可能活不过手术吗 |
[06:27] | dr. bailey said she was prepared to roll the dice, but surgery was a gamble. | Bailey医生说她准备孤注一掷 手术本身就是赌博 |
[06:32] | clara rocked it. | Clara顺利过关 |
[06:34] | and if she can do that, | 如果她l连手术都能顺利通过 |
[06:35] | she can do anything. | 她就能做任何事 |
[06:50] | you need any help today? robbins has her baby shower,so i’m free. | 要人帮忙吗 Robbins今天开迎婴派对 我没事做 |
[06:54] | i still don’t like you,karev. | 我还是不喜欢你 Karev |
[06:56] | dude. | 老兄 |
[06:57] | good-bye. | 再见 |
[07:01] | i just finished recasting the o’connor girl. | 我刚给O’Conner姑娘重新上完石膏 |
[07:03] | did you still need me to change jason cook’s drain? | 还要去给Jason Cook换积水袋? |
[07:05] | nope. all done. so you can handle the rest of the patients, right? | 不用了 都做好了 你能处理好其它的病人吧 |
[07:08] | – i think we got athoracentesis in there. – really? | – 今天有个关节穿刺术 – 真的? |
[07:10] | – yeah. – thank you. | – 真的 – 谢谢你 |
[07:12] | – we’re on for tonight,7:00 reservation? – oh, you know it. | – 我们今晚约会 7点? – 一定到 |
[07:15] | all right. | 很好 |
[07:20] | you’re gonna screw your way to the top.i’m impressed. | 你要一路”做”上去 我很敬佩 |
[07:23] | – i am not screwing stark. – i am not screwing stark. | – 我没有和Stark上床 – 我没有和Stark上床 |
[07:26] | – we’re not even dating. – we’re not even dating. | – 我们都不算是在约会 – 我们都不算是在约会 |
[07:28] | i’m serious.we’re not. | 我是说真的 我们不是 |
[07:29] | okay, maybe i thought we were at first. | 好吧 一开始我以为我们是约会 |
[07:31] | but it’s not like that now. we’re just hanging out. | 不过不是这样的 我们只是一起出去玩 |
[07:34] | – we’re friends. – yeah, naked friends. | – 我们是朋友 – 是啊 光溜溜的”朋友” |
[07:40] | – what do you have? – jogger found unconsciouson the street.no i.d. | – 什么情况 – 慢跑者发现失去知觉的人 无身份证明 |
[07:43] | – dr. yang’s running the code. – okay. | – Yang医生在急救 – 好的 |
[07:44] | – he’s in v-fib. – okay. | – 他的心脏在纤维颤动 – 好的 |
[07:47] | clear. | 放手 |
[07:58] | you had chest pain, so you decided to go for a jog? | 你胸痛 所以决定去慢跑? |
[08:01] | – ow! oh. – sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:03] | – how much morphine did you give him? – 10. | – 你给他多少吗啡 – 10个单位 |
[08:04] | he shouldn’t be in this much pain. give him more. | 他不该这么疼 再注射一点 |
[08:07] | so what is this, a heart attack? | 到底是什么问题 心脏病突发? |
[08:08] | – ’cause it sure feels like one. – i don’t know. we’re gonna have to run some tests to find out. | – 感觉有点像 – 不知道 要做更多测试来确诊 |
[08:13] | a jog?! | 慢跑? |
[08:14] | hey, it’s not like i went outfor a cheeseburger. | 我又没吃芝士汉堡 |
[08:17] | her name is clara green. now i know it’s premature, | 她叫Clara Green 我知道还太早了 |
[08:20] | but i was thinking she could be a candidate for your trial. | 不过我想她可以加入你的试验 |
[08:23] | look, i still don’t have approval from the fda, bailey. | 我的试验还没有经过药监局的许可 |
[08:25] | sir, these people are desperate. | 先生 这些人已经走投无路了 |
[08:26] | if we could just make them first on the list to give’em somethingto look forward to. | 把他们加入首批受试者的清单 至少可以给他们些许希望 |
[08:30] | well, why not just dothe surgery today? | 为何不今天就动手术 |
[08:32] | avery, just because a patient called you a stupid kid | Avery 只因为一个病人今天叫你小屁孩 |
[08:34] | doesn’t mean you should act like one. | 不代表你就应该表现得像个小屁孩 |
[08:35] | she can’t even take immunosuppressants without risking her tumor coming back. | 她要冒着肿瘤反复的危险 才能用抑制免疫力的药物 |
[08:38] | she’s deteriorating by the hour. why not apply for an emergency waiver? | 她的生命时刻都在消融 为何不采用紧急放弃条例 |
[08:41] | because if something goes wrong during the surgery, | 因为如果手术出了任何问题 |
[08:43] | then it would kill the chief’s chance for getting approval. | 主任的试验就无法被批准了 |
[08:46] | – sir, her kids are stuck in iowa… – dr. avery– | – 先生 她的孩子困在Iowa |
[08:48] | with their grandparents, who are mean, sir. | 和他的祖父母一起住 他们很坏 先生 |
[08:52] | chief, dr. altman’s paging you. | 主任 Altman医生找您 |
[08:55] | i’ll call the fda, see if we can get a waiver. | 我会打电话给药监局 看是否能得到紧急许可 |
[08:57] | – get the patient on board. – okay. | – 去通知病人 – 好的 |
[09:04] | what? i… | 干嘛 我… |
[09:08] | where do you want this? | 放在哪里 |
[09:10] | – what’s that for? – scrapbook station. | – 桌子是用来干嘛的 – 用来做剪贴簿 |
[09:13] | put it next to that box with the glitter pens. | 放在荧光笔旁边 |
[09:14] | oh, no, no, no.don’t put it anywhere. we’re not having a scrapbook station. | 不不不 拿开桌子 我们不做剪贴簿 |
[09:17] | you heard callie this morning. she wants us to go all out. | 今天早上你听到Callie说了 她什么都要做的 |
[09:20] | – move the table. – no,don’t move the table. | – 搬吧 – 不许搬 |
[09:23] | mark, this isn’t a scrapbook station kind of shower. | Mark 这不是做剪贴簿的那种派对 |
[09:25] | you’re wrong. yang, tell her. torres wants all the girlie stuff– | 你错了 Yang 告诉她 Torres喜欢那些小姑娘的玩意儿 |
[09:27] | games, | 游戏 |
[09:29] | ones ie decorating. | 衣服上贴亮片 |
[09:30] | – i have a patient. – grey? | – 我还有病人要看 |
[09:32] | i can’t get over the fact that you know what ones ie decorating is. | 我受不了你竟然 知道衣服上贴亮片的事情 |
[09:36] | i’ve been boning up. | 我在不断学习 |
[09:37] | – that’s what you do for the people you love. – oh, bite me, mark. | – 为了爱的人 就该这么做 – 去你的吧 Mark |
[09:41] | oh, what’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[09:44] | are you guys fighting again? | 你们俩又吵架啦? |
[09:45] | – did you want a scrapbook station? – oh, yeah. of course. | – 你要不要做剪贴簿 – 当然要 |
[09:47] | It’s not a real shower if you don’t getto take home a scrapbook. | 就算不能带回家也要 |
[09:49] | ooh, we should have glitter pens! | 喔 我们应该有一些荧光笔 |
[09:54] | no, you can’t. | 不行 |
[09:56] | because if you quit and move here, you’ll get depressedand start to hate me. | 因为如果你辞去工作搬到这里来住 你就会为此忧郁 而且开始恨我 |
[10:00] | look, i have to go.just… | 我要挂电话了 只是… |
[10:01] | please stop calling.good-bye. | 求你别打电话给我了 再见 |
[10:05] | – they’re ready.can you bring the chart? – sure. | – 他们准备好了 要我带病历卡过去? – 当然 |
[10:06] | sorry. the boyfriend thing is a little more complicated than she can handle. | 对不起 男朋友的事情有点复杂 她应付不了 |
[10:10] | – so you two are still together or– – no. why? | – 那么 你们俩还是在一起 – 不 为什么这么问 |
[10:13] | well,we require the caretaker to be a full-time resident of the state of washington. | 我们要求照料人住在华盛顿地区 |
[10:18] | – i know that. – okay. i mean,it’s a big commitment. | – 这点我知道 – 好吧 这是个很大的责任 |
[10:20] | and it may not feel like it now, but six months from now, | 你现在可能不这么觉得 不过六个月后 |
[10:23] | a year down the road– it can get overwhelming. | 甚至一年以后 可能会变得有些难以承受 |
[10:25] | and if you think you might moveback to london, | 如果你在考虑搬回伦敦 |
[10:27] | if there’s even the slightest chance,you need to let us know. | 哪怕只是最小的可能 你最好事先通知我们 |
[10:30] | look, when i came out my mother stood by me,she loved me. | 听着 当我告诉家人我是同志时 我的妈妈支持我 她爱我 |
[10:34] | and i know that may not seem like a big deal to you, | 我知道这对你来说不算什么 |
[10:36] | but in my family, where we come from, being gay isn’t something | 但是在我家 我们那个地方 |
[10:38] | people just come to accept after a while. | 同性恋不是人们很快能接受的事情 |
[10:41] | it’s a crime, and–and people die because of it. | 这是犯罪 有人甚至因此而死 |
[10:44] | and–and my father refused to deal with it, so he left. | 我的父亲拒绝接受 他离开了我们 |
[10:47] | he got a new wife, and my mom lost everything. | 找了个新老婆 我的母亲为此失去了一切 |
[10:51] | this–this is the least i could do for her. | 照顾她是我最起码应该为她做的事 |
[10:55] | i’m committed to this trial,dr.grey. | 我全心投入这次试验 Grey医生 |
[10:59] | okay. | 好 |
[11:01] | now i let cells produce insulin. | 我们让细胞制造胰岛素 |
[11:04] | we would put the cells in a device in your body, | 然后把含有细胞的装置植入你的体内 |
[11:07] | and it will act like a brand-new pancreas. | 就像一个全新的胰腺一样 |
[11:10] | we’re contacting the fda to get their approval right now. | 我们这就打电话给药监局 征求他们的许可 |
[11:14] | say yes. okay, i-i yelled at him this morning. | 说你愿意 好吗 我今天早上朝他大吼 |
[11:17] | – i acted like an ass– – what are the risks? | – 我就像个混蛋一样 – 有什么风险 |
[11:20] | i mean, they have to be pretty serious, right? | 这事应该挺严重的 不是吗 |
[11:21] | otherwise, the fda would’ve already approved it. | 否则药监局应该已经同意了 |
[11:24] | dr. bailey? | Bailey医生 |
[11:26] | y-yeah, there are risks,of course. i was just about to get there. | 是的 当然有风险 我正打算说呢 |
[11:31] | um…there’s heavy bleeding, | 出血会很多 |
[11:34] | uh, low platelet counts, um, and stress on the liver. | 血小板低 加重肝脏的负担 |
[11:38] | but in clara’s condition, e-especially since we’ve done everything else, | 不过鉴于Clara的情况 尤其是我们已经用尽其它方法 |
[11:43] | um, this really is the best option. | 这样做确实是最好的选择 |
[11:50] | can we have some more time? is that okay? | 给我们一些时间考虑 好吗 |
[11:53] | oh, y–of course. yeah. t-take all the time you need. | 当然 慢慢考虑 |
[11:57] | eli? | |
[12:04] | go do something else. | 去做别的事情 |
[12:07] | – what was that? – what was what? | – 刚才是怎么回事 – 什么怎么回事 |
[12:08] | i was getting to those risks. | 我刚打算要提到手术风险 |
[12:10] | you interrupted me to seem like i was hiding something. | 你打断了我 好像我要隐藏事实一样 |
[12:12] | well, in my experience, doctors do hide things. | 根据我的经验 医生的确会隐藏事实 |
[12:14] | i just asked a question they didn’t know to ask.that’s all. | 我只是问了他们 没想到要问的问题而已 |
[12:16] | – no, that’s not your job. – i think it is. | – 这不是你的工作 – 我认为是的 |
[12:19] | to undermine surgeons and alarm patients? | 挑战外科医生 提醒病人? |
[12:22] | to care for patients– that’s my job. | 照顾病人是我的工作 |
[12:24] | making sure they understand what highly experimental procedures | 确保他们理解 高度实验性手术的风险 |
[12:26] | they’re signing up for seems a part of that. | 是我工作的一部分 |
[12:28] | oh, i thought that was my job, | 我还以为那是我的工作 |
[12:30] | you know, especially considering that i am the one | 尤其是 当我才是 |
[12:32] | who specializes in said highly experimental procedures. | 擅长这种高风险实验性手术的人 |
[12:35] | oh. okay. i get it. you’re the doctor. i’m the nurse. | 好吧 我明白了 你是医生 我是个护士 |
[12:38] | – i should know my place, right? – n–okay, enough. | – 我该知道自己的位置 是吗 – 不 好了 够了 |
[12:41] | um, there is a doctor-nurse protocol in this hospital for a reason. | 医院里有医生护士守则 是有它的原因的 |
[12:46] | you know it. i know it. let’s just agree to follow it. | 你熟悉 我也熟悉 我们就遵守规矩吧 |
[12:49] | not if it hurts the patient. | 如果这会伤害到病人 我就不遵守 |
[12:51] | wh– | 搞什么… |
[12:58] | hey. you paged. | 你找我? |
[12:59] | yeah. um, i don’t think i’m gonna be able to make it to dinner by 7:00. | 是的 似乎我赶不上7点的晚饭了 |
[13:02] | these post-ops are taking me longer than i thought. | 这些术后检查比我预计的时间要长 |
[13:04] | okay, skip dinner. | 好吧 跳过晚饭 |
[13:06] | hey, you know, “from here to eternit is on cable. | 你知道吗 今晚电视上放”永垂不朽” |
[13:09] | we could just grab dinner at my place. | 我们可以去我家吃 |
[13:13] | okay. sounds fun. | 好吧 听上去不错 |
[13:15] | um, i still don’t know what time i’ll finish. | 但我还是不知道什么时候能结束 |
[13:18] | karev, could you help dr. kepner with her patients? | Karev 你能帮忙Kepner医生 照顾一下病人吗 |
[13:21] | now you need my help? | 你现在要我帮忙啦? |
[13:23] | don’t push me, dude. | 别惹我 伙计 |
[13:27] | okay,so if you take these, then i can do the rest. | 好吧 你拿着这些 我做其它的 |
[13:33] | what? | 笑什么 |
[13:34] | the only way you’ll be watching that movie is if it’s playing on his bedroom ceiling. | 你唯一看电视的方法 就是屏幕在他卧室的天花板上(暗指做爱) |
[13:41] | his e.k.g.and cardiacenzymes were normal, so a heart attack seems unlikely. | 他的心电图和心肌酶素都正常 所以不像是心脏病发作 |
[13:45] | we’re doing a c.t. angio to rule out dissection or aneurysm. | 我们在做血管造影 以排除血管剥离和动脉瘤 |
[13:48] | dr. altman, you okay to stay on the case, | Altman医生 你可以跟着这个病例吧 |
[13:51] | considering your personal relationship? | 考虑到你和病人的私人关系 |
[13:54] | richard,we’ve been over this. it’s a business arrangement.nothing more. | Richard 我们已经讨论过了 这是个纯粹的工作安排 没有别的 |
[14:05] | how are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[14:06] | great. great.great. great, great, great. | 很好 非常好 太棒了 |
[14:11] | – pain killers finally kicked in, huh? – mm-hmm. | – 止疼药起作用了? – 嗯 |
[14:14] | well, enjoy the ride. | 享受一下吧 |
[14:17] | i’ve been thinking lately, | 我最近一直在想 |
[14:18] | and i think–i, uh, i think i figured it out. | 我想 我总算搞明白了 |
[14:21] | and… why all of your dates go so bad. – mm-hmm. | – 为什么你的约会都不成功 – 嗯 |
[14:25] | so, so bad.laughably bad. | 那么失败 失败得可笑 |
[14:28] | and it’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[14:29] | it’s mine, ’cause i’m–i’m not the guy on them with you. | 是我的错 因为 我不是你的约会对象 |
[14:35] | – we’re ready to start. – teddy, wait, wait. | – 我们准备好了开始 – Teddy 等等 |
[14:38] | you’re my wife. | 你是我的妻子 |
[14:40] | you’re my wife. | 你是我的妻子 |
[14:41] | – henry, um– – i’m your husband. | – 我是你的丈夫 |
[14:44] | let’s do it.let’s be together. | 让我们…在一起吧 |
[14:47] | i mean, look at you. look at your eyes. | 看看你 看你的眼睛 |
[14:50] | look at–you’re not looking at your eyes. | 看着–你没在看着你的眼睛 |
[14:52] | i could look into your eyes my whole life. | 我可以一辈子看着你的眼睛 |
[15:07] | – business arrangement? – he’s hopped upon painkillers. | – 仅仅是个工作安排? – 他上了止疼药 |
[15:10] | – which just means his inhibitions are down. – oh, come on, richard. | – 那只能说明他免疫力降低 – 拜托 Richard |
[15:13] | look, even if he meant what he said, i– i don’t feel that way.i-i don’t. | 听着 就算他是认真的 我也不那么觉得 真的 |
[15:18] | and scans are up. | 扫描完成了 |
[15:21] | damn it. he’s got a mass. it’s close to his heart. | 该死 靠近心脏有个肿块 |
[15:24] | i’m gonna have to take it out right away. | 我必须立即做手术去除 |
[15:26] | you? | 你? |
[15:27] | i’m not sure i should allow you in that o.r. | 我真不知该不该允许你进入那个手术室 |
[15:29] | let alone allow you to operate on him. | 更别说给他动手术了 |
[15:31] | – chief, with all due respect– – i can do it. | – 主任 恕我直言 – 我能做 |
[15:34] | – it’s an extremely delicate surgery. – i soloed on a similar surgery last month. | – 这是个极其复杂的手术 – 我上个月单独做了个类似的手术 |
[15:38] | i nailed it… | 非常成功 |
[15:40] | – is what you said. – problem solved. | – 这是你说的 – 问题解决了 |
[15:42] | yang will do the surgery. you’ll supervise. | Yang主刀 你监督 |
[15:44] | – chief– – i’ve made my decision,dr.altman. | – 主任 – 我意已决 Altman医生 |
[15:47] | now if you’ll excuse me. | 现在 如果你不介意 |
[15:52] | he was gonna kick you out of the o.r. at least this way,you get to stay in. | 他原本打算把你踢出手术室 现在这样 至少你可以进手术室 |
[15:55] | it’s win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[16:03] | yay! whoo!oh, thanks! | 谢谢 |
[16:06] | don’t feel bad. i’ve known torres a long time. | 别难过 我认识Torres很长时间了 |
[16:08] | she’s a traditional girl,catholic. | 她是个传统的女孩 天主教徒 |
[16:11] | you know, this whole baby-out-of-wedlock thing, | 这整件意外怀孕的事 |
[16:13] | the three parents– it’s a lot for her to swallow. | 三个父母都让她够受的了 |
[16:15] | that’s why i figured, the bigger shower,the better. | 我想至少派对办大点能让她好受些 |
[16:17] | – oh,shut up. – excuse me? | – 闭嘴 – 什么 |
[16:20] | you’re not the callie whisperer. | 你又不是Callie肚子里的蛔虫 |
[16:22] | and i’m not a monster for finding baby showers annoying. | 我觉得迎婴派对令人讨厌 也不会让我成为怪物 |
[16:25] | every woman who’s ever had a pregnant friend hates them. | 每个女人都讨厌她们怀了孕的朋友 |
[16:27] | it’s like a wedding. the bridesmaids always want to strangle the bride. | 就像结婚 伴娘总是想掐死新娘 |
[16:30] | it’s practically a rule. | 这已经是不成文的规定了 |
[16:32] | the only one who’s not normal here is you for acting like you’re enjoying this. | 这里唯一不正常的是你 好像还很享受这一切 |
[16:35] | okay, arizona’s turn. | 好了 轮到Arizona了 |
[16:40] | uh, i’m fine. i’m fine over here. thanks. | 我很好 我在这里很好 谢谢 |
[16:42] | oh, just ’cause i’m the pregnant one doesn’t mean you don’t get to play. | 就因为怀孕的是我 不是你 不代表你就不能尽情享受了 |
[16:46] | come on. it’ll be fun. | 来吧 会很好玩的 |
[16:49] | it’s what the bride wants. | 这就是新娘想要的 |
[17:03] | i’m going. | 我走了 |
[17:09] | hey. | 嗨 |
[17:11] | i’m glad you came. i know it’s awkward. | 我很高兴你能来 我知道这有些尴尬 |
[17:14] | no, you know, it’s–it’s not. it’s–i’m–i’m hap– | 不 没有 我很高兴… |
[17:17] | i’m happy for you,you know. and, uh, plus, i’m seeing somebody else, so… | 我很为你高兴 还有 我也在约会 所以… |
[17:23] | really? | 是吗 |
[17:25] | – yeah. – that’s, uh…good for you. | – 是的 – 那…我也很为你高兴 |
[17:32] | do i know him? | 我认识他吗 |
[17:34] | i should go. | 我该走了 |
[17:54] | i know they’re not paying you well, but this seems a little extreme. | 我知道你工资不高 不过这似乎有点极端了 |
[17:58] | ah, i just moved into my own place. | 我刚搬入新家 |
[17:59] | i don’t have time to shop. pass me those cookies. | 没空去采购 把那些饼干给我 |
[18:02] | all these people in here, and you came to talk to me. | 这里有这么多人 你却找我聊天 |
[18:05] | you like me. | 你喜欢我 |
[18:06] | no, i’m talking to you because i want something to eat,and you’re in the way. | 不 我和你说话是因为 我想吃东西 而你拦着我了 |
[18:10] | admit it.you find me charming. | 承认吧 你认为我很有魅力 |
[18:12] | are those pigs in a blanket? | 那些是不是熏肉卷香肠 |
[18:14] | hot. dirty hot. | 热辣 超级热辣 |
[18:17] | it was good talking to you,dr. karev. | 和你谈话很愉快 Karev医生 |
[18:24] | i say he’s totally gay. | 我说他肯定是同性恋 |
[18:27] | well, if he were gay,then why would he ask april out? | 如果他是 怎么会约April出去 |
[18:29] | no straight guy waits a whole month before making a move. | 没有哪个直男会等上一个月才行动 |
[18:33] | – maybe he has herpes. – that wouldn’t stop a guy either. | – 也许他有性病 – 这也不能阻挡一个男人求爱 |
[18:35] | i vote gay. | 我投票认为他是同性恋 |
[18:36] | i just wish he was into me, | 我希望他喜欢我这种类型的男人 |
[18:37] | then i could be in all his cool surgeries,too. | 这样我也能加入他那些很酷的手术 |
[18:40] | he’s not gay, he does’t have herpes. | 他不是同性恋 也没有性病 |
[18:42] | and i’m not using him to get cool surgeries. | 我也没有利用他加入很酷的手术 |
[18:44] | we have a lot to talk about,okay? | 我们有很多能聊的话题 好不好 |
[18:46] | he’s really interesting once you get to know him. | 一旦你开始了解他 会发现他是个很有意思的人 |
[18:48] | which is why she’s taking her pants off for him tonight | 正因为这样 她今晚会为他脱掉裤子 |
[18:50] | – what? – she’s going to his place. | – 什么 – 她今晚要去他家 |
[18:52] | – “from here to eternity”is playing on cable. – oh, yeah. | – 电视要放”永垂不朽” – 没错 |
[18:56] | pants are definitely coming off. | 裤子肯定要下来了 |
[18:57] | – nobody’s pants are coming off. – movie at his place? | – 没人会脱裤子的 – 去他家看电影? |
[19:00] | – that’s the definition of pants coming off. – virgin’s a goner. | – 就是脱裤子的定义 – 贞洁不再 |
[19:03] | and with an older man,too. it’s very impressive. | 还和老男人做 很勇敢哦 |
[19:05] | i am not talking my pants off for stark! | 我不会为了Stark脱裤子的 |
[19:13] | oh, my god.that is so ugly. | 天哪 真难看 |
[19:15] | – are you still blind? – i like it. it’s abstract. | – 你的眼睛还是看不见? – 我喜欢 很抽象 |
[19:19] | check it out. scrubs. | 瞧瞧我画的 手术服 |
[19:21] | – yes, i will do a consult now. – you’re not fooling anyone. | – 好的 我现在去会诊 – 你谁也骗不过 |
[19:34] | – chief. – uh, derek. | – 主任 |
[19:36] | – i need a favor. – mm-hmm. | – 帮我个忙 – 嗯 |
[19:37] | i’m applying for an emergency waiver with the fda. | 我在向药监局申请紧急手术许可 |
[19:40] | i need you to call your guy that helped you through your trial over there, | 我想你打电话给那个 帮你通过试验申请的熟人 |
[19:43] | – see if he can pushmy request through. – all right. i’ll see what i can do | – 看他是否能把这个申请提前 – 好的 我会打电话 |
[19:46] | but you’re the chief of surgery. | 不过你才是手术总长 |
[19:47] | i’m not sure how much more pull i’m gonna have. | 我不知道能有多少手段说服他 |
[19:50] | there’s always ways to work the system, Derek | 总有办法走点后门 |
[19:52] | we both know that. | 这我们都知道 |
[19:54] | i can’t put adele in my trial, richard. | 我无法让Adele加入我的实验 Richard |
[19:57] | i’ve looked at it all day. | 我整天都在看她的病例 |
[19:58] | well, go over it again. | 那就再看一次 |
[20:01] | you’re not hearing me. | 你没在听我说 |
[20:03] | i love adele, | 我爱Adele |
[20:04] | but i can’t pull a patient off the waiting list. | 但是我不能把病人从等候单上去掉 |
[20:07] | it could compromise the whole trial. | 这会影响到整个实验 |
[20:08] | – it could get us blacklisted by the fda. – ook, adele has no future without this | – 药监局会为此让我们上黑名单 – Adele如果进不了这个试验就没有未来 |
[20:12] | chief. | 主任 |
[20:14] | – yes. – sorry.it,uh,it’s clara green. | – 怎么 – 抱歉 是Clara Green的事情 |
[20:16] | you need to come now. | 你得马上过去 |
[20:27] | what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:28] | sugar bottomed out again. no response. | 血糖过低 她失去知觉了 |
[20:30] | – why won’t she wake up? – uh, she’sin a hypoglycemic coma. | – 她怎么不能醒过来? – 她进入了低血糖休克 |
[20:33] | her sugar dropped too fast,so her brain doesn’t have enough to feed on. | 她的血糖降低得过快 大脑得不到足够的能量 |
[20:36] | all right, sats are dropping, and she’s got rales.i’m gonna set upto intubate. | 生命指标都在降低 如果她有肺鸣 就要插管了 |
[20:39] | what? wait.w-what’s going on? | 什么 等等 到底是怎么回事 |
[20:40] | mr. green, there’s no time to wait | Green先生 时间紧迫 |
[20:42] | now if we’re gonna try this is let cell transplant, | 如果我们要尝试细胞移植 |
[20:44] | we need to do it now. we just need your consent. | 就必须马上做手术 需要你的认可 |
[20:49] | yeah, of course. you do whatever you need to do. | 没问题 做你们该做的 |
[20:52] | all right.let’s book an o.r. | 好吧 定一个手术室 |
[20:54] | – sir, the fda hasn’t given us the waiver. – look,i know that. | – 先生 药监局还没有给我们许可 – 我知道 |
[20:57] | this woman will die without this surgery. Now book an O.R. now | 要是不立即做手术 这个女人就会死 现在就去定手术室 |
[21:07] | i don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:08] | why does dr. yang have to do the surgery? | 为什么是Yang医生为我做手术 |
[21:10] | well, you and i are technically married, | 你和我在严格意义上说是夫妻 |
[21:12] | and the hospital doesn’t allow doctors to treat family members. | 医院不允许医生为自己的家庭成员治疗 |
[21:17] | mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:19] | right,because how can you stay objective? your feelings get in the way. | 是的 因为你无法保持客观? 你的感情会干扰判断力 |
[21:23] | is it wrong that i’m a little flattered that, uh,you won’t operate on me? | 所以你不会为我做手术 我倒还有些受宠若惊 没错吧 |
[21:28] | ahem.dr. yang is excellent. and i will be there to supervise. | Yang医生技术超群 我会在一边监看 |
[21:32] | i’ll see you in surgery. | 我们手术室见 |
[21:35] | she’s into me, right? | 她喜欢我 不是吗 |
[21:38] | can i have your arm,please? | 把你的手臂给我 好吗 |
[21:41] | so this karev guy, | 这个叫Karev的 |
[21:43] | you’re actually friends with him? | 你是他的朋友吗 |
[21:45] | – that’s real? – yeah. why? | – 真的友谊? – 是的 为何这样问 |
[21:47] | uh, just it surprises me,is all. | 我只是很意外 |
[21:49] | i mean, you don’t seem like the type of girl | 你不像那种 |
[21:50] | to put up with his whole neanderthal thing, so… | 会忍受他那套野蛮行径的女孩子 所以… |
[21:54] | tell me. what am i missing? | 告诉我 我错过了什么吗 |
[21:56] | you’re missing a lot. | 你错过的还不少 |
[21:59] | he had a girl go crazy on him. | 有个女孩为他疯了 |
[22:01] | his wife almost died, and then she walked out on him. | 他的妻子差点死了 然后离开了他 |
[22:04] | and then he was shot and almost bled to death in an elevator. | 他中过枪 差点在电梯里流血过多而死 |
[22:07] | he’s been through a lot. | 他经历了不少事情 |
[22:09] | so the neanderthal thing is just… it is an act. | 那套尼安德特人的野蛮行径 只是一种…伪装 |
[22:14] | a well-executed one. | 还装得不错 |
[22:18] | we are through the peritoneumand ready for the implant. | 我们穿透了腹膜 准备好了移植 |
[22:20] | anything from the fda? | 药监局有回音了吗 |
[22:22] | nothing, chief. | 没有 主任 |
[22:24] | damn it. | 该死 |
[22:25] | sir, i-i think we should wait. | 先生 我觉得 我们该等等 |
[22:28] | – the longer we wait,the worse she gets. – i know, but… | – 等的时间越长 她的情况就越糟糕 – 我知道 但是… |
[22:31] | are you sure we’re doing this for the right reason, | 你确定这样做是有正确的原因 |
[22:33] | that you’re not trying to prove a point to shepherd, maybe? | 不是仅仅为了向Shepherd 证明你的观点? |
[22:38] | i’m thinking of my patien there, bailey. that’s all. | 我在为我的病人着想 Bailey 仅此而已 |
[22:43] | hybrid device. | 合成装置 |
[22:47] | implanting it in the omentum, | 移植到网膜上 |
[22:50] | near the large intestine loops. | 就在大肠回路附近 |
[22:53] | i left my phone when i went to the cafeteria, | 我去餐厅时把电话忘在房间了 |
[22:54] | she saw gavin’s name, so she picked up. | 她看到Gavin的名字 就接电话了 |
[22:56] | – please. you can’t let her do this. – we’ll talk to her. Don’t worry | – 求你了 你不能让她这么做 – 我们会让她回心转意的 |
[23:02] | what’s going on, sonya? | 怎么回事 Sonya |
[23:04] | i’m not doing the trial. | 我不想参加试验了 |
[23:06] | i’m sorry if i’ve wasted your time. | 浪费了你们的时间 我很抱歉 |
[23:08] | – mom, just listen to him. – i don’t have to. | – 妈妈 听他说 – 我不想听 |
[23:11] | i’m going home, and you’re going to london. it’s done. | 我想回家 你也要回到伦敦去 就这样 |
[23:14] | sonya, you were chosen from hundreds of applicants, | Sonya 你是从几百个申请人里挑选出来的 |
[23:17] | and this surgery– i can’t guarantee anything– but it could help. | 这手术 我不能保证 但应该会有帮助 |
[23:20] | there won’t bean other opportunity like this. | 不会再有这样的机会了 |
[23:24] | i’m sorry.i’ve made up my mind. | 对不起 我心意已决 |
[23:26] | please take me off your list. | 请把我从你的清单中去除 |
[23:28] | she’s not lucid, dr.shepherd. this is just the alzheimer’s.she’s already consented. | 她神志不清 Shepherd医生 这是老年痴呆 她已经签了自愿书 |
[23:32] | my name is sonya lela amin. i was born sonya beshari. | 我的名字是Sonya Lela Amin 我婚前的名字是Sonya Beshari |
[23:36] | my parents wereahmed and saleemeh beshari. | 我的父母是Wereahmed 和Saleemeh Beshari |
[23:38] | i live at 3105 river road. | 我住在沿江路3105号 |
[23:41] | i spent last thanksgiving with the simmonses, | 去年感恩节我在Simmon家 |
[23:42] | but three years before, i was in london with gavin, | 但是三年前 我和Gavin在伦敦 |
[23:46] | who did not break up with you. you broke up with him… | 他没有和你分手 是你和他分手了 |
[23:49] | last week when i got on the trial. | 就在上个星期 我进入这个试验的时候 |
[23:53] | you did that for me, and that makes me very proud. | 你是为我才这样做的 这让我感到很自豪 |
[23:57] | i raised a good son. | 我养了个好儿子 |
[24:02] | you are a good son. | 你是个好儿子 |
[24:05] | go back to london.be with gavin. | 回到伦敦去吧 去和Gavin在一起 |
[24:12] | ready to resect the tumor.bovie. | 准备移除肿瘤 Bovie |
[24:16] | slow and steady. any disturbance to his heart, | 要慢 要稳 不要惊动心脏 |
[24:19] | and he could goin to a hypertensive crisis. | 他可能进入高血压危机 |
[24:21] | – he’s pre-medicated.i’m all over it. – steady, yang. | – 已经用过药了 我看着呢 – 稳一点 Yang |
[24:24] | – i got it. – good, good. | – 我取到肿瘤了 – 很好 很好 |
[24:27] | now just irrigate and explore. | 现在冲洗和检查其它部位 |
[24:31] | – b.p.’s shooting up. – what did you do,cristina? | – 血压高升了 – 你都做了什么 Cristina |
[24:33] | – i don’t know. suction. – damn it, cristina. | – 我不知道 抽吸 – 妈的 Cristina |
[24:35] | – i got it. don’t worry. – all right.check for residual tumor. | – 我能搞好 别担心 – 好了 检查剩余的肿瘤 |
[24:40] | i am. you know,i need more light. pickups. | 我正在做 我需要更多光照 钳子 |
[24:42] | hurry up. come on. did you find anything? | 快点 快点 找到什么了吗 |
[24:46] | cristina? | |
[24:47] | cristina, i need you to talk to me right now. | Cristina 马上告诉我 |
[24:50] | do you need me to do this? | 你要我做吗 |
[24:51] | i need you to shut up and stop acting like a scared wife. | 闭嘴 别像个吓坏了的妻子一样 |
[24:54] | there, i got it. i…i got it. | 就在这里 我取到了 我…取到了 |
[25:03] | – i’m sorry.i didn’t mean to– – no, no, it’s–it’s okay.it’s just… | – 对不起 我不是说… – 别 没事 只是… |
[25:09] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:17] | hey, richard. | |
[25:19] | you know, i just did my first trial surgery without fda approval. | 我刚刚未经药监局许可 做了第一个实验手术 |
[25:22] | maybe they’ll take my license, maybe they’ll blacklist me. | 也许他们会取消我的执照 也许他们会把我放入黑名单 |
[25:25] | you know what? i don’t care.i saved a life. | 但我不在乎 我救了一条命 |
[25:29] | – uh, richard. – yeah? | – 干嘛 |
[25:31] | someone just dropped out of my trial. | 有人刚退出了我的试验 |
[25:40] | that’s why you dragged me back in here–for another test? | 你拉我回来 就是为了另外做个测试? |
[25:44] | it’s just a few questions to see if you meet the criteria, honey. | 只是几个问题 看你是否符合条件 亲爱的 |
[25:47] | and then what? | 然后呢 |
[25:48] | i let derek drillin to my brain for no reason? | 让Derek无缘无故地钻开我的脑袋? |
[25:51] | look, i just did a surgery that i wasn’t approved to do. | 我刚做了一个未经许可的手术 |
[25:54] | i did it because i knew i didn’t have any time to wait. | 我做了因为我知道没时间等 |
[25:56] | the patient would’ve died. | 如果我等 病人就可能死去 |
[25:59] | it’s the same for you. | 对你也是一样的 |
[26:02] | you have alzheimer’s, honey. | 你有老年痴呆症 亲爱的 |
[26:05] | you do. there’s no time to wait to treat it. | 是的 你有 没有时间等待治疗 |
[26:08] | please take the test,baby. | 求你去做测试 宝贝 |
[26:12] | Do it for me | 就算是为了我 |
[26:15] | fine.i’ll take the test. | 好吧 我会去做测试 |
[26:19] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:21] | but i’m going to pass. | 不过我会通过测试 |
[26:24] | that way… | 这样一来 |
[26:25] | you’ll see i’m fine,healthy. | 你就会知道我很健康 |
[26:28] | we’re going to grow old together just like we always said. | 我们会一起白头偕老 就像我们常说的那样 |
[26:32] | we’re going to grow old together. | 我们会白头偕老 |
[26:37] | what is that, a tumbleweed,a hurricane? | 这是啥 干草团 旋风? |
[26:41] | – what’s your problem? – oh,someone threw out the gift list, | – 你搞什么 – 有人把礼物清单扔了 |
[26:44] | and now we don’t know who got what, | 现在我们不知道谁送了什么礼物 |
[26:45] | and people are gonna think of us as the type of people | 人们会觉得我们是那种 |
[26:47] | who write vague and impersonal thank-you notes. | 随便写感谢信的人 |
[26:49] | i’m not sure that’s actually a type of people | 我不认为有这种人 |
[26:53] | what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:54] | arizona lost the gift list. | Arizona搞丢了礼物清单 |
[26:56] | yes, mark.i lost the list. i-i-i suck at this.congratulations. | 是的 Mark 是我弄丢的 我真是不擅长这种事 恭喜你 |
[27:00] | – you’re a better woman than i am. – hey, it’s okay.it’s okay. | – 你是比我更好的女人 – 没事的 |
[27:04] | it’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[27:05] | mark, can you give us a minute? | Mark 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[27:10] | – she lost the gift list,not me. – mark. | – 是她搞丢礼物清单的 不是我 |
[27:15] | so…there is one more gift left to open. | 那么 还有一个礼物没打开 |
[27:20] | oh, i-i didn’t get you anything. | 我都没送你东西 |
[27:23] | you got me a shower. | 你给我办了个派对 |
[27:26] | open it. | 打开看看 |
[27:29] | it’s a b&ba few hours away. we leave in the morning. | 带早餐的小旅馆 只有几小时车程 我们明天一早就去 |
[27:32] | but i have patients, and you have patients– | 但我有病人 你也有病人要看 |
[27:34] | look, look, i’m extending an olive branch here, | 听着 我在向你伸出橄榄枝 |
[27:37] | because i know how annoying i must be to you right now. | 因为我知道现在我一定很惹你烦心 |
[27:40] | but since i was 4and i got that doll that craps its pantsfor christmas, | 自从我四岁圣诞节时 得到一个会大便的娃娃 |
[27:42] | i’ve wanted a kid, because other than cracking bones, this– | 我就一直想要个孩子 因为除了给人接骨 这个… |
[27:46] | this baby’s my dream. | 这个孩子是我的梦想 |
[27:50] | and i get to be insanely, out-of-my-mind happy for my dream. | 而我得以疯狂地 为我的梦想成真而开心 |
[27:55] | but i’m not discounting your need to vomit over my insanity… | 但是我疯狂时 不想忽略你的需要 |
[27:58] | so just…let me–let me take you to the stupid b&b for the weekend.thank you. | 所以就让我带你 去小旅馆过周末吧 谢谢你 |
[28:08] | “爱我的妈妈们” | |
[28:12] | what did you do for thanksgiving last year? | 去年感恩节你怎么过的 |
[28:16] | nothing. | 没做什么 |
[28:17] | uh, richard and i stayed home, | Richard和我在家 |
[28:20] | ordered in chinese, and it was lovely. | 叫了中国菜 很美好 |
[28:27] | okay. | 好 |
[28:29] | starting at 100, count backwards by 7. | 从100开始 隔7个数倒数 |
[28:33] | 100. | |
[28:35] | 93. | |
[28:37] | 86. | |
[28:39] | the rodriguez boy had an incarcerated incisional hernia, | 那个Rodriguez家的男孩 得了箝闭性切口疝 |
[28:42] | but we did conscious sedation and were able to reduce it. | 不过我们做了局部麻醉 减弱了反应 |
[28:45] | this was all while i was in surgery. i am impressed. | 我在做手术时 你们把这些都做了 我很惊讶 |
[28:48] | – well,dr.karev did most of it,actually. – oh, dr. karev? okay. | – 其实是Karev医生做了大部分 – Karev医生? 好吧 |
[28:52] | i’ll check to make sure it was done right. | 我会检查看是否做的对 |
[28:54] | robert,just say thank you. | Robert 说谢谢就可以了 |
[28:56] | thank you, dr. karev.now go away. | 谢谢你 Karev医生 现在走开吧 |
[29:00] | oh, my god.i am so sorry. i didn’t mean to call you that. | 天哪 我很抱歉 我不是故意这样叫你 |
[29:04] | there’s no need to apologize, dr. kepner. | 不用道歉 Kepner医生 |
[29:06] | no, no, no. it was completely unprofessional. | 不不不 这样做非常不专业 |
[29:07] | – i promise i will never–i completely – hey, april…i’m saying, i liked it. | – 我保证我再也不会… – April 我喜欢你这么叫我 |
[29:17] | i-i-i can’t make it tonight. | 我今晚不能去了 |
[29:20] | to… what? | 去…做什么 |
[29:25] | the new chief resident is getting picked soon, | 新的住院总医师就要开始选了 |
[29:27] | and–and–and e-everyone is stepping up their game, | 每个人都在更努力 |
[29:29] | so i should probably just stay late here… work. | 所以我应该呆得晚一点 继续工作 |
[29:34] | i’m sorry. i… | 对不起 我… |
[29:37] | i understand. | 我明白 |
[29:39] | we’ve got the age difference, we work together, | 我们有很大的年龄差 我们一起工作 |
[29:43] | not to mention, you are very beautiful. | 何况你还这么漂亮 |
[29:47] | but still, you know, | 不过我还是希望 你知道的 |
[29:49] | i’d hoped you wouldn’t feel the need to use work | 希望你不会用工作作为借口 |
[29:52] | as an excuse to get out of spending time with me. | 不愿意和我在一起 |
[29:54] | oh, no, no, no, no,i wasn’t. | 不不不 不是这样的 |
[29:57] | i enjoy spending time with you… | 我很乐意和你在一起 |
[30:00] | so much. | 非常乐意 |
[30:02] | it’s just, i… | 只是我… |
[30:04] | i guess, i j–i just think of you more as a friend. | 我猜我只是更把你当成朋友 |
[30:07] | friends. you know, we’re– | 朋友 我们是… |
[30:09] | – we’re friends. – yeah. well… | – 我们是朋友 – 是的 不过… |
[30:13] | but that’s the thing,you know? | 事情是这样的 |
[30:16] | i never wanted to be just your friend. | 我不仅仅只想成为你的朋友 |
[30:22] | good night, dr. kepner. | 晚安 Kepner医生 |
[30:30] | you needed to score a 26 or below to meet the criteria of the trial. | 你必须得到26分或以下 才能获得进入实验的资格 |
[30:35] | you were above that. | 你的结果在此之上 |
[30:37] | well, what is it? | 那又怎么样呢 |
[30:40] | – it’s not important– – derek. | – 这不重要 |
[30:44] | it’s 27. | 是27分 |
[30:46] | one point? | 1分之差? |
[30:48] | you’re going to deny her this because of one point? | 你就为了1分拒绝她的申请? |
[30:51] | – i’m so sorry. – sorry? no.it’s good. | – 非常抱歉 – 抱歉? 不 这很好啊 |
[30:55] | it means i passed. i-i’m not sick. | 这说明我通过了测试 我没病 |
[30:59] | i told you, richard. | 我告诉过你 Richard |
[31:03] | that’s not what it means. | 不是这个意思 |
[31:06] | you have alzheimer’s. | 你的确患有老年痴呆症 |
[31:09] | it just hasn’t progressed enough to get into the trial. | 只是还没到实验要求的严重程度 |
[31:12] | but derek said i passed. | 但是Derek说我通过了测试 |
[31:14] | i passed. | 我通过了 |
[31:17] | meredith… | |
[31:18] | i’m okay, right? | 我很好 不是吗 |
[31:22] | when i asked you to repeat the three words back to me, | 我让你重复那三个词 |
[31:26] | you said “pool”instead of “spoon.” | 你把”勺子”说成了 “池子” |
[31:29] | i asked you to identify my stethoscope. | 我让你说听诊器 |
[31:32] | it took you a while to find the word. | 你想了一会儿才说出来 |
[31:37] | and i asked you where you took your honeymoon, | 我问你是在哪里度蜜月的 |
[31:42] | and you said hawaii. but you were here, | 你说是在夏威夷 其实你是在这里过的 |
[31:45] | because the chief was a medical student, | 因为主任当时还是医学院的学生 |
[31:49] | and he had to work. | 他必须工作 |
[31:55] | you’re just a resident. what do you know? | 你不过是个住院医生 你懂什么 |
[31:58] | what the hell do any of you know? | 你们什么都不懂 |
[32:00] | you work in a hospital all day around sick people and disease. | 你们整天在医院里工作 围着生病的人和各种疾病转 |
[32:05] | you’re obsessed. that’s what this is. | 你们都很痴迷 这就是事实 |
[32:08] | so i got a few answers wrong. | 我搞错了几个答案 |
[32:11] | that’s all? it’s normal to forget things at my age.i… | 就这样而已? 我这个年纪 忘记些事情很平常 |
[32:17] | you can never remember where you parked the car whenever we go to the movies, | 你去看电影时 总会不记得车子停在哪里了 |
[32:21] | and they’re not saying that you have… | 他们怎么不说你有… |
[32:26] | it’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[32:29] | i finally… | 我总算… |
[32:32] | it’s… | 这… |
[32:34] | we’re finally happy… | 我们总算得到了幸福 |
[32:36] | you and me– | 你和我 |
[32:38] | loving each other the way we should have all these years. | 这些年总算真正开始爱对方 |
[32:41] | and now? | 而现在? |
[32:43] | it’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[32:48] | don’t look at me like that– | 别这么看着我 |
[32:51] | like–like i’m damaged goods. i-i’m still me.i’m still here. | 就好像我已经是过气黄花 我还是我 我还在这里 |
[32:59] | i’m still me. i… | 我还是我 我… |
[33:04] | maybe–maybe i won’t be here much longer, but i’m right here, baby. i’m right here. | 也许我不会清醒很久 但是我现在就在这里 宝贝 我就在这里 |
[33:12] | you do–i’m so scared. | 你… 我很害怕 |
[33:15] | i’m here, baby.richard. help me. please.i’m so scared. | 我就在这儿 Richard 帮帮我 求你了 我很害怕 |
[33:20] | you can help me. | 你能帮我 |
[33:23] | please. please. please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[33:27] | i’m here. | 我在这里 |
[33:29] | i’m not going anywhere. | 哪儿也不去 |
[33:32] | i’m here. | 我在这里 |
[33:46] | clara green’s extubated. her sats are 100%, | Clara Green的插管已经拔掉了 她的各项生命指标都很好 |
[33:50] | and her glucose levels are stable. no organ damage.it’s working, chief. | 血糖水平稳定 没有器官伤害 成功了 主任 |
[33:54] | – it’s working. – well, good,’cause i just talked to the fda. | – 成功了 – 很好 我刚和药监局谈过 |
[33:58] | they gave us a waiver. | 刚刚得到许可 |
[34:02] | i just heard the waiver came through. | 我刚听说得到了许可 |
[34:04] | we did it, right? you know, a good chief resident would be– | 我们做到了 不是吗 一个优秀的住院总医师会… |
[34:07] | you need to pick a chief resident already. | 你必须立即挑选一个住院总医师 |
[34:09] | i mean, alex karev is living in a trailer in the hospital parking lot. | Alex Karev住在拖车里 就在医院的停车场 |
[34:13] | residents are waiting for you outside bathrooms– | 医师们在你的厕所外面等着 |
[34:15] | karev’s living in the parking lot? | Karev住在停车场里? |
[34:18] | you know, your trial is up and running, and you’ve got things to deal with at home. | 你的实验开始了 你家里还有事 |
[34:23] | you don’t need to be picking a new chief resident, too. | 你也不用亲自指派新的住院总医师 |
[34:27] | let somebody else handle that. | 让别人去管这种事 |
[34:28] | delegate. | 指派任务 |
[34:30] | – okay. i’d like you to– – no. i raised those babies. | – 好吧 我要你去 – 不 那些狼崽子们都是我带大的 |
[34:35] | um, what i mean is, delegate to someone else, who is not me. | 我是说 指派别人去做 不是我 |
[34:40] | – good night, dr. bailey. – good night. | – 晚安 Bailey医生 – 晚安 |
[34:42] | and, sir… congratulations on the surgery. | 还有 先生 恭喜您手术成功 |
[34:52] | it was a clean excision, and we got clean margins. you’re gonna be okay. | 切口很干净 都摘除干净了 你会没事的 |
[34:58] | so what i said before… | 我先前说的 |
[35:00] | about your eyes? | 你眼睛的事情 |
[35:02] | – it wasn’t just the painkillers. – henry, you gotta stop. | – 不是止疼药的作用 – Henry 你必须停下 |
[35:04] | you gotta stop talking to me about my eyes | 别和我说我眼睛的事情 |
[35:07] | and flirting with me in front of other doctors. | 别当着别的医生的面和我调情 |
[35:10] | you’re right. i’m sorry. | 你说得没错 对不起 |
[35:13] | okay. | 好吧 |
[35:16] | okay. i’m not sorry. | 好吧 我并不感到抱歉 |
[35:19] | i meant what i said. | 我说的是认真的 |
[35:21] | all of it… | 所有的一切 |
[35:22] | if not more. | 一切的一切 |
[35:25] | i get it. | 我懂了 |
[35:27] | it’s a great story. | 这是个很棒的故事 |
[35:28] | we get married to save your life, | 我们为了救你的命而结婚 |
[35:31] | then we fall in love– | 然后我们陷入爱河 |
[35:33] | i mean, how romantic is that? not to mention that you are… | 这不是很浪漫吗 更何况你还… |
[35:37] | smart and funny | 聪明 风趣 |
[35:42] | and not at all hard on the eyes. | 还长得很帅 |
[35:45] | and i would be lying to say that it’s never crossed my mind. | 说我没想过那就是说谎 |
[35:52] | but i-i don’t feel it. it’s… | 但我不这么觉得 这… |
[35:56] | it’s not real. | 这不是真的爱情 |
[35:58] | it’s just a good story. | 只是个好故事 |
[36:03] | what’s so wrong with a good story? | 好故事有什么错 |
[36:07] | i’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:19] | did you hear back from the patient on the waiting list? | 那个等待清单上的病人有消息了吗 |
[36:22] | i haven’t called yet. | 我还没打电话 |
[36:25] | maybe richard’s right. it’s just one point. | 也许Richard说的对 不过是1分而已 |
[36:26] | but it’s a point that could ruin the trial for everyone else | 但是这一分能毁了所有等着被救的 |
[36:29] | that we’re trying to save. | 参加实验的人 |
[36:31] | hmm. | 嗯 |
[36:33] | call them. | 打电话给他们 |
[36:42] | well, i heard the good news. | 我听说了好消息 |
[36:44] | our patient’s doing well. | 我们的病人很好 |
[36:45] | sorry. your patient,doctor. | 对不起 是你的病人 |
[36:48] | – oh, eli. i’m tired. – good. | – Eli 我很累了 – 很好 |
[36:51] | then just admit i was right so we can kiss and make up. | 那么就承认我是对的 然后我们就能亲热了 |
[36:53] | not that tired. | 我还没那么累 |
[36:57] | miranda bailey, we are not inside the hospital. | Miranda Bailey 我们不在医院里 |
[37:01] | inside the hospital, you’re the man. | 在医院里 你是老大 |
[37:03] | that’s the protocol but outside, i’m the man. | 这是规定 不过在外面 我是老大 |
[37:06] | i am the man. me. | 我才是老大 我 |
[37:10] | now you can call mecro-magnon or old-fashioned, | 你可以说这样做很小心眼 或者传统 |
[37:12] | but that is not going to stop me from taking you home to my bed tonight | 不过这不能阻止我今晚带你上我的床 |
[37:15] | and showing you what kind of man i am. | 向你展示我是怎么样的男人 |
[37:17] | now how’s that? does that protocol suit you? | 怎么样? 这种规则合你的口味吗 |
[37:23] | yeah. | 是的 |
[37:25] | good. | 那很好 |
[37:33] | be at my place in 15. | 15分钟后在我家见 |
[37:43] | hey. | 嗨 |
[37:48] | – this is your new place. – you hungry?i got,uh,crab cakes,uh,cucumber sandwiches. | – 这就是你的新家 – 饿了吗 我有蟹味蛋糕和黄瓜三明治 |
[37:54] | you ate all the pigsin a blanket, so… | 你吃光了所有的腊肉香肠卷 所以… |
[37:58] | i’ll take a beer. | 我还是来支啤酒吧 |
[38:13] | so this was your plan– | 这就是你的计划啊 |
[38:15] | wait for me on the stoop of your trailer you squat in? | 在你的小拖车门口等我? |
[38:18] | what? | 什么 |
[38:19] | you were waiting for me, | 你就是在等我 |
[38:22] | ’cause you find me charming. | 因为你觉得我很有魅力 |
[38:25] | – hot? – what? no, i, uh,i was just– | – 热辣? – 什么 不 我只是… |
[38:27] | and now you’re stuttering because i intimidate you. | 你现在口吃了 因为我吓到你了 |
[38:30] | whatever. | 随便你怎么说 |
[38:32] | which explains it, really. | 这就能解释一切了 |
[38:34] | why you haven’t made a move this whole time. | 为什么你这么久都没有行动 |
[38:37] | – oh, that’s complete bull. – and now… | – 真是胡说 – 而现在… |
[38:43] | you’re forcing me to do it. | 你逼我这么做 |
[38:49] | so was i right? | 我说对了吧 |
[39:10] | mm.okay. | 好吧 |
[39:11] | – do you mind? – nope. | – 你不介意吧 – 不介意 |
[39:13] | although, if it were me, and i had someone to make out with, | 不过 如果是我要和人亲热 |
[39:15] | i might want to do itin private, like in a room, | 我会想要找个更私密的地方 比如说在房间里 |
[39:18] | where there’s a door that locks. | 有个能上锁的门 |
[39:28] | – okay.let’s go upstairs. – yeah. | – 好吧 我们上楼去 – 嗯 |
[39:34] | “永垂不朽” | |
[39:38] | it’s every doctor’s dilemma– | 这是所有医生的两难境地 |
[39:41] | do you play it safe and follow protocol… | 是遵纪守法 安全第一? |
[39:46] | yep.actual real dinner. in honor of me rocking my surgery today. | 没错 一顿像样的饭 以此庆祝我今天的成功手术 |
[39:51] | if webber doesn’t pick me for chief resident, | 如果Webber不选我做住院总医生 |
[39:54] | he’s an idiot. | 他就是个白痴 |
[39:55] | or take a risk and invent a new one? | 还是铤而走险 发明新规则? |
[39:57] | – cristina. – yes, darling? | – 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[40:01] | richard just asked me to take over picking the chief resident. | Richard刚叫我挑选住院总医生 |
[40:06] | oh, my god.this is awesome. you can… | 天哪 太棒了 你可以… |
[40:11] | oh, my god. this is– this sucks. this sucks. | 天哪 这…太糟糕了 太糟了 |
[40:14] | you can’t–you can’t pick me. | 你不能选我 |
[40:15] | everyone’s gonna say it’s ’cause you’re my husband. | 这样别人都会说 因为你是我的丈夫 |
[40:17] | this… no! no!what? oh, no. this is–what? oh,god.how can you eat?! | 这… 不不 什么 噢 不 怎么会 老天 你怎么能吃得下去 |
[40:24] | this is not fair! wait. wait. wait. no. no, no, this–no. | 这不公平 等等 不不不 这… |
[40:35] | there can be reward in risk. | 冒险或许会有回报 |
[40:39] | there can also be fall out. | 也可能失败 |
[40:43] | we’ve been gone all of ten minutes. what could mark possibly want? | 我们刚离开10分钟 Mark又有什么事 |
[40:47] | i don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:50] | oh, y–okay. this is–this is bad. | 噢 好吧 这很–糟糕 |
[40:52] | he found out lexie’s with avery. he’s freaking. | 他发现了Lexie和Avery的事情 正在抓狂 |
[40:55] | watch this. | 瞧 |
[40:56] | – ah–oh, what the hell? – just let go. | – 搞什么 – 别管了 |
[40:59] | what? this is–this is–this is time for us. it’s just for us. | 怎么了 这是我们的二人世界 就我们俩 |
[41:02] | and the first thing that you want to do is talk to mark, so– | 而你竟然第一件事情 就是和Mark说话 所以… |
[41:04] | you just said it was okay. okay. all right.you know what? | 你刚说可以看的 好吧 |
[41:07] | – screw it. no, i am gonna– – what are you doing?what are you doing? | – 去他的 我要… – 你要干嘛 你干嘛 |
[41:09] | – i’m gonna talk to him! – don’t you dare call him.i… | – 我要和他说话 – 你敢打电话给他 我… |
[41:12] | this is jealousy, arizona. you are jealous of mark. | 这是嫉妒 Arizona 你嫉妒Mark |
[41:15] | – get over it. – well, do you–do you blame me? | – 习惯吧 – 这能怪我吗 |
[41:18] | i mean,he gets most of you– the straight you,the–the catholic you, | 他得到了你的一大部分 你的异性恋 你天主教徒的那部分 |
[41:21] | the girl who loves baby showers. | 喜欢迎婴派对的那个女孩 |
[41:23] | i just get, you know,the gay you | 我得到的只有同性的你 |
[41:24] | which is really only about 20minutes a night, | 一晚上只有20分钟 |
[41:25] | and not even, since you just feel too fat to even let me touch you lately. | 而且你最近觉得胖 都不让我碰你 |
[41:28] | look, i am doing my best here to make sure that you are happy | 我已经尽力了 让你开心 |
[41:31] | and that mark’s happy and that the tiny person growing inside me is happy. | 让Mark开心 让我肚子里的小生命开心 |
[41:35] | i don’t know what else i can do, to be honest. | 老实说 我不知道还能怎么做 |
[41:37] | please tell me,’cause i’ll do it. whatever will make you happy,i will do it. | 求求你告诉我 我一定做 不管怎样能让你开心 我都会去做 |
[41:46] | still, you need to buck the system every once in a while. | 不过无论如何 你偶尔还是要挑战规则 |
[41:50] | bet big. | 押上一切 |
[41:54] | marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[41:57] | what? | 什么 |
[41:59] | i-i mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[42:01] | i love you more than…anything. | 我爱你超过…任何事物 |
[42:04] | but i want more. i want commitments.i want rings. | 但是我要更多 我要承诺 我要戒指 |
[42:08] | so… | 所以… |
[42:13] | marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[42:14] | and when you get the results you want? | 若你得到想要的结果 |
[42:16] | there’s no better feeling in the world. | 感觉胜过世上所有 |
[42:19] | but when you don’t? | 但当事情不如你所料时 |
[42:21] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 | |
[42:23] | Join our FRM and have fun frzhaopin2@gmail.com |