时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Callie! Callie! Callie! | |
[00:12] | the brain is the human body’s most mysterious organ. | 大脑是人体中最神秘的器官 |
[00:16] | It learns… It changes… It adapts. | 它会学习…改变…适应 |
[00:22] | It tells us what we see… | 告诉我们看到了什么… |
[00:28] | What we hear. | 听到了什么 |
[00:31] | It lets us feel love. | 它让我们感受到爱 |
[00:37] | I think it holds our soul. | 我觉得它甚至掌控我们的灵魂 |
[00:39] | callie! Oh, callie! Help! Help! | Callie! 噢 Callie!救命啊! |
[00:43] | Somebody, call 9-1-1! Help! Oh! Oh, no. Go! Help me! Help! I need an ambulance.. | 打 9-1-1! 救命! 噢 不 快去! 救救我! 我需要救护车.. |
[00:47] | But now matter how much research we do… | 不管我们做多少研究… |
[00:50] | no one can really say | 没人能确切地说 |
[00:52] | how all the delicate gray matter inside our skull works. | 我们头颅内的那些灰质层是如何工作的 |
[00:56] | and when it’s hurt… | 当它受到损伤的时候… |
[00:59] | when the human brain is traumatized… | 当人脑受外伤的时候… |
[01:02] | Well… | 那… |
[01:05] | That’s when it gets even more mysterious. | 才是大脑更加神秘的时候 |
[01:08] | * nobody knows where we might end up * | * 无人知晓 我们结局如何 * |
[01:14] | * nobody knows * | * 无人知晓 * |
[01:20] | Dr. Sloan, are you almost done here? | Sloan医生 你快结束了吗? |
[01:22] | I’m good in two seconds. What’s up? | 马上就好 有事吗? |
[01:25] | Um, I–I’ll wait. | 我 我等你 |
[01:26] | I rocked this mandibular repair. | 这个下颚修复术我做的漂亮 |
[01:29] | You’d never know this guy’s jaw was broken in five places. | 没人能看得出这个人的下巴裂成5块了 |
[01:32] | I’m somewhat of an artist. | 我也算是个艺术家 |
[01:34] | Not picasso, because then his jaw would be on his forehead. | 虽然赶不上毕加索 因为毕加索会把他的下巴装到 脑门上去 |
[01:37] | I’m like, uh, chagall, michelangelo. | 我就像 夏加尔 米开朗基罗 |
[01:42] | I’m michelangelo. There. Done. | 我是米开朗基罗 好了 搞定 |
[01:45] | What do you got? | 有什么事? |
[01:49] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[01:50] | Car versus truck. That’s all we know. | 卡车撞汽车 我们知道的就这么多 |
[01:52] | – And her injuries? With a baby? – we don’t know yet. | – 她受伤了? 孩子没流产吧? – 我们还不知道 |
[01:55] | Well, why the–why the hell don’t you know? Someone get me a trauma gown. | 你–你怎么不知道? 给我拿一件外伤手术服来 |
[01:58] | – Mark, you need to sit this one out. – I’m not sitting this one out. | – Mark 这件事你不能参与 – 我不会坐视不理的 |
[02:00] | – That’s callie. That’s my kid. – Which is why you can’t. | – 受伤的是Callie和我的孩子 – 所以你才不能参与 |
[02:03] | I’m sorry. You can’t be a doctor on this one. | 我很抱歉 这次你不能参与治疗 |
[02:05] | – Screw you. Screw all of you. – Sloan. | – 去你的 你们都滚一边去 |
[02:09] | look at me, sloan. Look at me. | 看着我 Sloan 看着我 |
[02:12] | Look, maybe i don’t understand what you two have, | 听着 也许我不理解你们之间的事情 |
[02:14] | How you ha it, but i understand this, She is your family. | 不过我明白 他是你的亲人 |
[02:18] | Callie torres and that baby are your family, | Callie Torres和那个孩子是你的家人 |
[02:21] | And the best way that you can help your family is to step back | 帮助你的家人的最好方法 就是你退一步 |
[02:25] | And let the rest of us do what you can’t rationally do– | 让我们做你不能理智地去做的事情– |
[02:28] | Save their lives. Okay? | 救他们的命 你明白吗? |
[02:33] | Mark. | |
[02:35] | – I’m in the room, you hear me? – Okay. | – 我要在手术室里 你听见了吗? – 好吧 |
[02:37] | – I’m in the room. – Okay. | – 我要在手术室里 – 好吧 |
[02:42] | hunt, you’re in charge. | Hunt 你主治 |
[02:44] | all right, everyone. Multiple blunt trauma protocol. Let’s go. | 好了 伤者多处钝器外伤 动作都快点 |
[02:47] | Tachycardic and hypotensive en route. Obvious head and chest injuries. | 心动过速 血压过低 明显头部和胸部外伤 |
[02:51] | Callie? Callie. We’ve got you, you hear me? | Callie? Callie 我们在这里 你听见吗? |
[02:55] | – Everything is gonna be okay. – she’s hemorrhaging. | – 一切都会没事的 – 她大出血了 |
[02:57] | Wait. Hold on. Is that blood coming from her chest? | 等等 是不是胸部出血了? |
[02:59] | – what? – calliope means… means music. | – 什么? – Calliope 的意思是…音乐 |
[03:02] | Oh, j–Uh, honey, we’re gonna fix you up just fine. Don’t you worry. | 噢 宝贝 我们会治好你 别担心 |
[03:10] | – she went through the windshield. – seat belt? Airbags? Shtook it off. | – 她飞过了挡风玻璃 – 安全带呢?气囊? 她没戴安全带 |
[03:12] | * 所有的一切 * | |
[03:12] | – …maintain c-spine immobilization. – how are her vitals? | – …固定脊柱 – 她的生命迹象如何? |
[03:17] | last one was 80 over palp. she lost a lot of blood, too. | 上次是 80 她失血过多 |
[03:17] | * 我们 * | |
[03:19] | – Make sure she gets lots of fluids. – callie, can you | – 一定要给她补足液体 – Callie 你可以的 |
[03:21] | – extraocular movement’s intact. – pupils equal and reactive. | – 眼外肌活动正常 – 瞳孔缩放正常且有反应 |
[03:21] | * 独自面对 * | |
[03:25] | – set up a chest tray. – i’m on it. | – 准备一个胸部检查包 – 马上去 |
[03:27] | – let’s get the fetal monitor set up. | 准备好胎儿监测器 |
[03:30] | i need to hold pressure. | 我必须保持压力 |
[03:30] | * 我们并无需 * | |
[03:31] | – Let’s go! Come on! – out of the way! | – 快点!快点! – 让路! |
[03:34] | * anything * | * 任何外力 * |
[03:38] | * or anyone * | * 或他人援手 * |
[03:42] | – What the hell happened? – It came outta nowhere. I… | – 到底发生了什么事? – 那卡车突然就出现了 我… |
[03:46] | I asked her to marry me, and truck came outta nowhere. | 我向她求婚了 那卡车突然就出现了 |
[03:49] | * if i lay here * | * 如果我躺在这里 * |
[03:51] | out of the way! Move! | 让路! 走开! |
[03:53] | * 就躺在这里 * | |
[03:54] | get out of the way! | 快点让路! |
[03:57] | * would you lie with me * | * 你会否和我躺在一起 * |
[04:00] | * and just forget the world * | * 忘却尘世 * |
[04:02] | torres, you stay with me. | Torres 坚持住 |
[04:04] | You got that? You stay with me. | 你明白吗? 一定要坚持住 |
[04:09] | * i don’t quite know * | * 我不知道 * |
[04:14] | * how to say * | * 如何开口 * |
[04:18] | * how i feel * | * 我有如何感受 * |
[04:22] | one, two, three. | |
[04:26] | – get those I.V.S up. – and make sure her lines are patent. | – 挂上输液袋 – 确保输液顺畅 |
[04:27] | * 那三个字 * | |
[04:29] | depressed skull fracture with a probable bleed. | 颅骨受伤可能有颅内出血 |
[04:31] | tell C.T. to get ready for her. | 去告诉C.T.准备好拍片 |
[04:31] | * 讲太多 * | |
[04:33] | – no obvious spinal deformities. – Hang two bags of o neg. | – 脊柱没有明显错位 – 挂2袋O型阴性血 |
[04:35] | * 却偏偏无济于事 * | |
[04:36] | – but she’s a positive. – yeah, no, she’s a positive. | – 她是阳性血 – 是的 不 她是阳性血 |
[04:38] | Scratch that. Type specific, a positive. | 撤销刚才的说法 具体血型 阳性 |
[04:40] | – Is there a fetal heartbeat? – No breath sounds on the right. | – 那是胎儿的心跳吗? – 右肺没有呼吸声 |
[04:43] | Set up a chest tube. i’m on it. | – 准备插胸管 – 马上来 |
[04:44] | Lucy, is there a fetal heartbeat? | Lucy 那是胎儿的心跳吗? |
[04:46] | – lucy! – give me a minute. | – 给我点时间 |
[04:47] | – You two need to back up. – I want an answer! | – 你们两个往后站 – 我要一个回答! |
[04:49] | * 如果我躺在这里 * | |
[04:49] | against the wall and silent. You hear me? | 靠墙站 闭上嘴 你听到么? |
[04:53] | left upper quadrant’s looking clear. | 左上腹无大碍 |
[04:54] | * 就躺在这里 * | |
[04:57] | I need those drapes to prep her chest. | 我需要准备她的胸部手术 |
[04:58] | * 你会否和我躺在一起 * | |
[04:59] | – Sterile drapes and betadine. – Check morrison’s pouch. | – 消毒纱布和碘酒 – 检查肝肾隐窝 |
[05:01] | * 忘却尘世 * | |
[05:02] | temp’s 36.2 | 体温是36.2 |
[05:04] | keep giving warm fluid, So she doesn’t get hypothermic. | 继续给她用加热的点滴 她就不会体温过低了 |
[05:06] | – should we start mannitol? – we’ll hold off for now. | – 要用甘露醇吗(防止水肿)? – 暂时不用 |
[05:06] | * 趁年华尚未老去 * | |
[05:11] | * 抛开喧扰烦嚣 * | |
[05:12] | hold on. Blood in the right upper quadrant. | 等等 右上腹有出血 |
[05:14] | You gotta push that L.R. in faster. Bailey, where are you? | 你要快点推乳酸钠林格液 Bailey 你去哪里? |
[05:15] | * 给我生命绽放的花园 * | |
[05:16] | – Uh, rapid infuser. – She needs a central line. | – 拿输液泵 – 需要插入中央静脉置管 |
[05:18] | I’ll do a subclavian. | 我从锁骨下动脉做静脉插管 |
[05:19] | kit and sterile gloves. | 给我工具和无菌手套 |
[05:21] | Come on. Call upstairs and tell ’em to prep an O.R. Where’s that blood? | 快点 打电话叫楼上准备一个手术室 血袋在哪里? |
[05:27] | * let’s waste time * | * 让我们挥洒时间 * |
[05:32] | * chasing cars * | * 追逐脑海中 * |
[05:36] | * around our heads * | * 穿行的车流 * |
[05:45] | * i need your grace * | * 我需要你的优雅 * |
[05:49] | * to remind me * | * 来提醒我 * |
[05:53] | * to find my own * | * 找到自己的归宿 * |
[06:01] | * if i lay here * | * 如果我就躺在这里 * |
[06:06] | * if i just lay here * | * 就躺在这里 * |
[06:10] | * would you lie with me * | * 你会否和我躺在一起 * |
[06:12] | * and just forget the world * | * 忘却尘世 * |
[06:15] | – this monitor’s not picking up. – doppler’s here. | – 这个监视器没收到信号 – 用这个多普勒反应器 |
[06:17] | – Okay, let’s switch. – Derek, please. | – 好了 我们调换位置 – Derek 求你了 |
[06:18] | * 趁年华尚未老去 * | |
[06:21] | How are we doing with the heartbeat, lucy? | 心跳如何 lucy? |
[06:22] | – Systolic’s down to 72. – get some heparin to flush the line. | – 收缩压降到 72 – 注射肝磷素 |
[06:23] | * 抛开喧扰烦嚣 * | |
[06:25] | if i’m gonna find a heartbeat, i need everybody to shut up for a second. | 我要找到心跳 所有人都闭嘴 |
[06:27] | Everyone, quiet. Right now. | 所有人 安静 |
[06:27] | * 给我生命绽放的花园 * | |
[06:34] | – There it is. – Fetal heartbeat. | – 听到了 – 胎儿的心跳 |
[06:36] | – V-fib! – she’s crashing. | – 心室纤维颤动! – 她快不行了 |
[06:37] | – start bagging her. – come on. Get her on her back. | – 准备急救 – 快点 让她平躺 |
[06:39] | * 如今的我 * | |
[06:40] | – starting cpr. – Okay, get me an intubation tray, please. | – 开始心肺复苏术 – 好了 请给我一个插管 |
[06:43] | ready to intubate Hold in-line stabilization. | 我要插管了 保持整体稳定 |
[06:43] | * 曾经的我 * | |
[06:45] | i’ve got cricoid pressure for you. | 我来压住环状软骨 |
[06:47] | * 我只能看见它们映在你完美的双眼 * | |
[06:51] | charging to 120. Clear. | 到 120 放手 |
[06:54] | still in v-fib. | 还是纤维颤动 |
[06:56] | * 但却不知在何处 * | |
[06:58] | All right. Charge the paddles to 200. | 好吧 设置到 200 |
[07:00] | * 也困惑不解原因 * | |
[07:01] | charged to 200. Clear. | 设置到 200 放手 |
[07:04] | * 我只明白一切永远不会改变 * | |
[07:07] | – sinus tach. – she’s back. | – 规律心跳 – 救回她了 |
[07:09] | get the ambu on. | 戴上氧气囊 |
[07:12] | – Let’s move. – Here we go. Everybody, ready? | – 推去手术室 – 来吧 所有人 准备好啦? |
[07:14] | – Grab that. Grab it. – All right. Go, go, go. | – 抓住这个 抓住 – 好了 走 走走 |
[07:18] | * if i lay here * | * 如果我躺在这里 * |
[07:22] | * if i just lay here * | * 就躺在这里 * |
[07:26] | * would you lie with me * | * 你会否跟我躺在一起 * |
[07:30] | * and just forget the world * | * 忘却尘世 * |
[07:39] | I asked her to marry me and truck came out of nowhere. | 我向她求婚 那辆卡车突然出现了 |
[07:54] | C.T. Shows a large epidural and subdural. I need to get in there. | 断层扫描显示脑外膜有血肿 我要开颅 |
[07:56] | – Is she under? – We’re ready for you. | – 她麻醉了? – 我们都准备好了 |
[07:57] | All right. I’m going in. I need a 10-Blade. Bipolar to Dr. Grey. | 好了 我开始了 10号手术刀 两极钳给Grey医生 |
[08:01] | bovie. | 电灼烧器 |
[08:04] | Wait. Wait. Stop. Her anesthesia’s too light. | 等等 停下 她的麻醉药不够力 |
[08:06] | – Oh, i can fix that. – Oh, my god. | – 哦 我来处理 – 我的天哪 |
[08:08] | – Damn it, knox. – We’re on the run here. | – 妈的 Knox – 我们都很急 |
[08:08] | – people. – Take a breath, everybody. I mean it. | – 同志们 – 停下来深呼吸 所有人 我是认真的 |
[08:12] | Stop what you’re doing and every one of you | 你们每一个人 都停下手里的事情 |
[08:15] | Take a breath and center yourself. There no need to rush in there. | 喘口气 找到自己 我们不能慌 |
[08:18] | We rush, we make a mistake, so, everybody | 一急就容易出错 各位 |
[08:22] | Take a breath. | 都深呼吸 |
[08:28] | Just breathe. Callie, relax. We’ve got this. | 呼吸 Callie放松 我们在呢 |
[08:31] | it’s under control. Just breathe. | 我们能行 深呼吸 |
[08:36] | * 2 am and she calls me * * ’cause i’m still awake * | * 凌晨2点 我辗转难眠 接到她的电话 * |
[08:41] | * can you help me * * unravel my latest mistake * | * 她问 你能让我抹去过去的错误吗 * |
[08:45] | * i don’t love him * | * 我不爱他 * |
[08:47] | * winter just wasn’t my season * | * 一到冬天 我总是不顺 * |
[08:48] | – Someone needs to keep an eye on mark. – Dr. grey. | – 必须有人盯着Mark – Grey医生 |
[08:53] | Eyes on sloan. | 看着Sloan |
[08:57] | * yeah we walk through the doors * | * 是的 我们穿过重重大门 * |
[08:59] | * so accusing their eyes * | * 他们的眼里充满指责 * |
[09:02] | * like they have any right * * at all to criticize hypocrites * | * 好像他们有资格指责伪善之人 * |
[09:07] | * you’re all here * * for the very same reason * | * 你们难道和我有什么区别 * |
[09:11] | Did dr. Sloan come by here? | Sloan医生来过吗? |
[09:13] | * ’cause you can’t jump the track * | * 因为你们逃不开关系 * |
[09:16] | * we’re like cars on a cable * | * 我们都是一丘之貉 * |
[09:16] | i need some more lap pads here. | 我需要更多的吸血垫 |
[09:18] | – More, please. More. – there’s your subdural. | – 请多一点 – 这就是脑硬膜 |
[09:20] | let’s zip the dura, get her decompressed. | 灼烧脑膜 给她减压 |
[09:22] | – Okay, give me some bone wax. – I’ve got bleeders everywhere. | – 好的 给我一些骨腊 – 到处都是出血点 |
[09:25] | let’s get control with this liver lac, before she gets unstable. | 在她不稳定以前控制住肝脏出血 |
[09:27] | – body temp’s dropped to 32 degrees. – she’s getting hypothermic. | – 体温下降到 32度 – 她快要体温过低了 |
[09:30] | – she’s contracting. – More lap pads. | – 她在宫缩 – 多一点吸血垫 |
[09:33] | * and breathe * | * 呼吸 * |
[09:37] | * just breathe * | * 呼吸啊 * |
[09:41] | * oh breathe * | * 哦 呼吸 * |
[09:45] | * just breathe * | * 呼吸啊 * |
[09:49] | – i need a retractor in here. – her pressure’s dropping. | – 我需要一个扩张器 – 血压下降了 |
[09:52] | if you’re not needed, get out of the way. | 没事做就闪开 别挡路 |
[09:54] | she can’t take much more. We need to get out. | 她快要受不了了 咱出去吧 |
[09:56] | She’s not clotting well. | 她的血凝不住 |
[09:58] | – You need me? – Contractions have stopped. Go. | – 你找我? – 宫缩停止了 走吧 |
[10:00] | * you’ll just make them again * | * 错误你还是会犯 * |
[10:02] | * if you’d only try turning around * | * 即便你想重头再来 * |
[10:05] | she needs time to recuperate. | 她需要时间恢复 |
[10:07] | If we don’t pack hernd get out now, she’s gonna bleed to death. | 如果我们不快点缝合 她会出血而死 |
[10:10] | Let’s, uh, get set up for a temporary abdominal closure. | 那我们 暂时缝合腹部 |
[10:14] | – So–So what happens now? – We get her up to the I.C.U. | – 那–接下来怎么办? – 送她去重症监护病房 |
[10:17] | And see if she lives for the next 24 hours. | 看接下来的24小时她是否能活下来 |
[10:20] | If she makes it, we go in again. | 如果她熬过来了 我们继续手术 |
[10:22] | I want a doctor with torres at all times. | 我要时刻有个医生陪着Torres |
[10:24] | Dr. Fields, what’s your plan here? | Fields医生 你有什么治疗计划? |
[10:26] | – My plan? – Yes, a plan. | – 我的计划? – 是的 一个计划 |
[10:28] | What if torres starts contracting again? | 如果Torres又开始宫缩怎么办? |
[10:30] | What if she has preterm labor? | 如果她早产呢? |
[10:32] | What if, god forbid, you have to deliver this baby? | 如果上帝不开眼 你得接生这个孩子呢 |
[10:36] | I may be a little out of my depth here, sir. | 这可能超过我的能力范围了 先生 |
[10:43] | * ’cause you can’t jump the track * | * 因为你们无法逃离 * |
[10:45] | * we’re like cars on a cable * | * 我们是一丘之貉 * |
[10:47] | * life’s like an hourglass * * glued to the table * | * 生命就像黏在桌子上的沙漏 * |
[10:52] | * no one can find the rewind button now * | * 没人可以回到过去 * |
[10:56] | * sing it if you understand * | * 若你懂 请唱出声来 * |
[10:59] | You don’t have to do this. I know you hate me. | 你不用这么做 我知道你恨我 |
[11:02] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[11:04] | * and breathe * | * 呼吸 * |
[11:08] | * just breathe * | * 呼吸啊 * |
[11:12] | What do you need? | 要帮忙吗 |
[11:14] | I could stitch up that nasty cut you got goin’ there. | 我可以缝合你头上那个大口子 |
[11:16] | I’m okay. I’m… | 我没事 我… |
[11:20] | i’m fine. | 我很好 |
[11:25] | * just breathe * | * 呼吸啊 * |
[11:29] | * oh breathe * | * 哦 呼吸 * |
[11:33] | * just breathe * | * 呼吸啊 * |
[11:39] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最要好的朋友 |
[11:43] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最要好的朋友 |
[11:56] | This is humiliating, He’s benching me. | 这很令人难堪 我成了板凳队员了 |
[11:59] | She’s the best there is, she was the best for Torres. | 她是这方面最棒的 你得替Torres想想 |
[12:02] | Yeah makes me look like a completely moron in front of my colleagues | 在我的同事面前让我看上去像个白痴 |
[12:04] | I’m not thinking about you, I’m thinking about Torres | 我没考虑你 我想着Torres |
[12:07] | Sorry, but suck it off. | 很抱歉 但接受现实吧 |
[12:19] | what’s her status? | 她的情况如何? |
[12:20] | She’s in S.V.T. I gave her adenosine and some diltiazem, but | 室性心动过速 我给她注射了腺苷和地尔硫卓 |
[12:24] | Go. Take a break. I got it. | 去休息吧 我来 |
[12:29] | Dr. Montgomery, uh, there’s a chance | Montgomery医生 如果我们在Callie稳定的 |
[12:31] | The baby could survive if we deliver by c-section while callie is stable. | 情况下破腹产 孩子是否能活下来 |
[12:34] | No, there’s not, because not only did you fail to stop her contractions, | 不 不可能 因为你不仅没有能够停止宫缩 |
[12:37] | You didn’t give steroids to the baby | 你也没有给孩子注射类固醇 |
[12:39] | To help mature her lungs, so you can go, too. | 帮助他的肺部发育 所以你也可以走了 |
[12:43] | Go. | 出去 |
[12:49] | Oh, sweetie. I’m so sorry. | 哦 甜心 我真抱歉 |
[12:54] | But don’t you worry. We got this. The attendings, | 别担心 我们能行的 住院医生 |
[12:57] | we are all gonna meet and we are gonna come up with a plan. | 我们会开会讨论最佳治疗方案 |
[13:00] | I promise you. We’re gonna make a plan | 我想你保证会成功的 |
[13:04] | And we’re gonna figure out what to do. It’s gonna be all right. | 我们会知道怎么做 一切都会好的 |
[13:08] | you’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[13:10] | she has got a hole in her heart. | 她的心脏里有个洞 |
[13:12] | She needs bypass to fix it, and she needs it now. | 她现在就需要通过分流术来解决这个问题 |
[13:15] | Bypass would mean a lot of heparin. | 分流术意味着要用很多肝磷脂 |
[13:17] | It is a setup for a rebleed. | 这样做会重新出血 |
[13:18] | – the hypothermia would kill the baby. – Traumatic V.S.D.S can close on their own. | – 低温会杀死孩子 – 室间隔缺损是有希望自愈的 |
[13:21] | which is why we should wait to repair the heart. | 所以心脏修复可以等 |
[13:22] | She’s not stable enough to wait. | 她不够稳定不能等 |
[13:24] | – No, damage control… – this is callie, okay? | – 不 必须控制… – 这是Callie 好吗? |
[13:31] | look, yelling at each other is not… | 听着 互相争吵不能… |
[13:32] | * calm down * | * 安静下来 * |
[13:35] | * and get straight * | * 想清楚 * |
[13:39] | * it’s in our eyes * | * 如何手术 * |
[13:41] | * it’s how we operate * | * 我们都有想法 * |
[13:46] | * you’re true * | * 你们都很对 * |
[13:49] | * you are * | * 你们都是 * |
[13:53] | * i’d apologize * | * 我必须道歉 * |
[13:55] | * but it won’t go very far * | * 但是我们时间不多 * |
[13:59] | * please come here * | * 请过来 * |
[14:03] | * come right on over * | * 到这里来 * |
[14:08] | yesterday we were at her stupid baby shower. | 昨天我们还参加她的迎婴聚会 |
[14:11] | I take it back. | 我收回 |
[14:13] | You can be callie’s baby’s godmother. | 你做Callie的孩子的教母 |
[14:15] | If there’s a baby to godmother. | 如果还有孩子让你做教母的话 |
[14:18] | The only way to save the baby is to save callie, | 救孩子的唯一方法就是救Callie |
[14:20] | And the only way to save callie might end up killing the baby. | 而唯一救得活Callie的方法可能杀死孩子 |
[14:23] | You’ve got a hickey on your neck. | 你的脖子上吻痕 |
[14:25] | What? | 什么? |
[14:27] | Oh. Oh. Oh, karev’s turning all red. | 噢 噢 Karev脸都红了 |
[14:30] | – Are you in love? Are you a lover? – Shut up. | – 你陷入爱河啦? 你有爱人啦? – 闭嘴 |
[14:32] | – A lover. – shut up. | – 爱人 – 闭嘴 |
[14:34] | Lucy is the first girl that he’s really liked since– | Lucy是他第一个喜欢的女孩 自从– |
[14:38] | Big deal. She works here at seattle grace mercy death, | 有什么大不了 她在西雅图仁爱死亡医院 |
[14:40] | So i’m sure she’s pretty much gonna go crazy or get cancer | 我肯定她会疯掉 得癌症 |
[14:44] | Or shot by a gunman or hit by a truck. | 被枪杀或者被卡车碾过 |
[14:46] | So don’t get your hopes up for karev’s big happily ever after. | 别对Karev的完美结局希望过高 |
[14:51] | Seattle grace mercy death. | 西雅图仁爱死亡医院 |
[14:54] | he’s got a point. | 说得有理 |
[14:57] | * turn me inside * | * 让我内外反倒 * |
[15:00] | * out and upside down * | * 上下颠倒 * |
[15:07] | so you think that she’d have a better chance | 你们首选尽快剖腹产 |
[15:08] | If we took the baby out now, electively? | 她有更大的希望活下来? |
[15:11] | Well, callie’s cardiovascular status | Callie的心血管状况 |
[15:13] | Could possibly be greatly improved, | 可以显著改善 |
[15:16] | – But we just need to know– – What we want to do. | – 我们必须知道– – 我们该做什么 |
[15:18] | No, what callie would want us to do. | 不 是Callie希望我们怎么做 |
[15:20] | – The baby’s barely viable. – Why are we even talking about the baby? | – 孩子勉强活着 – 我们为什么在谈孩子? |
[15:22] | Did– did you just say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[15:24] | No, i’m saying, we give callie the best she can get | 我是说我们该帮Callie 争取最大的希望 |
[15:27] | – But callie wants a baby. – All right, Arizona– | – 但是Callie想要保住孩子 – 好了 Arizona– |
[15:28] | Callie wants to live. | Callie想要活下来 |
[15:30] | we all want her to live, | 我们都希望她活下来 |
[15:31] | but what’s her life gonna be like if she wakes up and her child is gone? | 如果她醒过来没了孩子 她要面对怎么样的生活? |
[15:34] | What’s her life gonna be like if she’s dead. | 如果她死了是怎么样的生活 |
[15:36] | – Oh, god. It’s not that simple. – It is. I don’t like it. | – 噢 天哪 没那么简单 – 就这么简单 我不同意 |
[15:39] | * 等待 * | |
[15:39] | it’s horrible, but it is that simple. | 情况很糟 但是就这么简单 |
[15:41] | We can have another baby. We can’t have another callie. | 我们可以再要个孩子 但是不能再有个Callie |
[15:41] | * 等待黎明 * | |
[15:43] | Oh, so you’re just gonna screw my girlfriend again? | 哦 那你就能再搞我的女朋友? |
[15:45] | for god sakes. Get over it. We screwed. Big deal. | 看在上帝的份上 别纠缠了 我们上过床 没什么大不了的 |
[15:46] | * 等待旭日东升 * | |
[15:48] | It is, mark. It is a big deal. | 就是 Mark 就是大事 |
[15:50] | * 那你就错失良机 * | |
[15:52] | To make another child– My child– We’ll screw again. | 再怀一个孩子–我们的孩子 — 我们会再上床 |
[15:54] | * 他早已远去 * | |
[15:55] | – No, you won’t. – Yes, we will. | – 不 你不会 – 是的 我们会 |
[15:57] | You are out of your mind. | 你做梦去吧 |
[15:58] | Just because you’re too much of a man-whore | 就是因为你太强势了 |
[16:00] | To make any relationship work… | 所有的恋爱关系都被你搞砸了… |
[16:03] | * wait * | * 等待 * |
[16:06] | * wait till the sun shines through * | * 等待黎明 * |
[16:10] | * wait till the sky is blue * | * 等待旭日东升 * |
[16:15] | * and you will wait too long * | * 那你就错失良机 * |
[16:19] | * he will be gone * | * 他早已远去 * |
[16:23] | * he will be gone * | * 他早已远去 * |
[16:33] | * he will be gone * | * 他早已远去 * |
[16:36] | * ooh, ooh, ooh * | * 呜… * |
[16:41] | * he will be gone * | * 他早已远去 * |
[16:49] | They have a plan? | 有治疗计划啦? |
[16:54] | Torres goes back to the O.R. Tomorrow. | Torres明天重新手术 |
[16:56] | Now the big question is whether or not to deliver the baby first. | 现在的问题就是是否先接生 |
[16:59] | They’re waiting for robbins and sloan to decide. | 他们在等Robbins和Sloan做决定 |
[17:03] | How is… how–how are they doing? | 他们…怎么样? |
[17:05] | You mean sloan? | 你指Sloan? |
[17:08] | I think he’s okay. | 我想他没事 |
[17:11] | You want to go home tonight or sleep here? | 你今晚回家还是在这里睡? |
[17:14] | I don’t know. I-I might need to… | 我不知道 我可能要… |
[17:17] | – I-I– – I get it. | – 我-我– – 我明白 |
[17:21] | It’s mark’s kid. | 那是Mark的孩子 |
[17:31] | * he will be gone * | * 他早已远去 * |
[17:39] | * he will be gone * | * 他早已远去 * |
[17:42] | derek. | |
[17:44] | She suffered massive head trauma. | 她的头部严重受损 |
[17:46] | I fixed all the bleeders i saw, but… | 看到的出血点我都修补好了 但是… |
[17:50] | She could have permanent neurological damage. | 她可能会有永久的神经损伤 |
[17:52] | She may not come back. | 也许醒不过来 |
[17:54] | Even if they manage to save her body, | 就算他们治好的她的身体 |
[17:56] | Her brain may not come back. | 她的大脑可能也废了 |
[17:58] | Mark was standing there. | Mark刚才站在这里 |
[18:00] | You have to tell him. | 你必须告诉他 |
[18:01] | I can’t do that. I’m not– I can’t. | 我做不到 我不能 |
[18:04] | Okay, come on. You need to sleep. | 好了 来吧你得睡一会儿 |
[18:10] | * he will be gone * | * 他早已远去 * |
[18:12] | a baby born at 23 weeks risks encephalopathy, R.O.P., | 一个 23周出生的婴儿可能有高危脑病 |
[18:16] | – cerebral palsy, developmental– – I know the risks. | – 视网膜病变 脑瘫 发展型的– – 我知道风险 |
[18:19] | No, do you? Because you’re acting like you don’t care about the baby. | 真的? 你表现的好像你不在乎这个孩子 |
[18:21] | I’m thinking about callie. You don’t think i care?! | 我是为Callie着想 你以为我不在乎?! |
[18:23] | – This is my baby! – You’re not being rational. | – 这是我的孩子! – 你不理智 |
[18:25] | Oh, you never wanted this. You never asked for it. | 噢 你根本不想要这个孩子 这不是你想要的 |
[18:28] | Why the hell are you giving us some opinion on what you– | 你干嘛告诉我你的意见– |
[18:30] | No, no, no! You know what i didn’t ask for? | 不 不 你知道我没指望啥? |
[18:32] | I didn’t ask for you, mark. Because you know what you are | 我没指望有你 mark 你是到你是什么东西 |
[18:34] | You’re basically a sperm donor. I mean, this is me | 你基本上就是个精子捐献者 我指的是 这是我 |
[18:36] | And this is callie, and we’re together, so i say– | 还有Callie 我们是一对 所以我说– |
[18:38] | No! You don’t get a say. | 不! 你没有决定权 |
[18:41] | This is my family. I’m the father. | 这是我的家人 我是父亲 |
[18:44] | I’m the father. | 我是父亲 |
[18:45] | You’re not anything. You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 什么都不是 |
[18:50] | * wait till you doubt no more * | * 等到你不再怀疑 * |
[18:54] | * wait till you know you’re sure * | * 等到你坚信不疑 * |
[18:58] | * and you will wait too long * | * 你就坐失良机 * |
[19:02] | * he will be gone * | * 他早已远去 * |
[19:10] | wait. | 等等 |
[19:25] | Oh, this is bad. | 哦 不妙了 |
[19:26] | Mark just found out lexie’s with jackson. He’s freaking. | Mark刚发现Lexie和Jackson在一起 他慌了 |
[19:29] | I thought we were getting away from mark for the weekend. | 我还以为这个周末Mark这个名字不会出现 |
[19:32] | There. he’s gone. | 好了 他消失了 |
[19:37] | you know? Just get it ’cause he’s not gonna stop. | 算了 去接吧 否则他不会罢休 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:49] | You’re gonna ask me to marry you. | 你想向我求婚 |
[19:51] | What? No, i’m not. | 什么? 不 我不会的 |
[19:52] | In a few seconds, yore gonna ask me to marry you, | 几秒钟以后 你会向我求婚 |
[19:54] | And then we’re gonna… run into a truck. | 然后我们会…撞上卡车 |
[19:56] | Well, then you better put on your seat belt. | 那你最好带上安全带 |
[19:58] | I didn’t answer you because i don’t–I don’t know. | 我没回答你 因为我不知道 |
[20:00] | Put on your seat belt. | 带上安全带 |
[20:01] | I mean, is this what love is supposed to feel like? | 这就是爱情的感觉? |
[20:03] | Is this what love feels like for other people? | 别人就是这样感受到爱情的? |
[20:04] | You know, i don’t really care other people right now. | 我现在根本不在乎别人 |
[20:06] | I mean, other people can do it– Meredith and derek, | 别人能成功–Meredith和Derek |
[20:09] | cristina and owen, Bailey’s got eli, karev’s with lucy. | Cristina和Owen Bailey和Eli Karev和Lucy |
[20:12] | Even teddy’s got that tumor patient husband. | 甚至Teddy都和那个患肿瘤的老公在一起 |
[20:14] | – Put your seat belt on. – I want that. | – 戴上安全带 – 我也要 |
[20:18] | I want us to be like that, | 我希望我们也这样 |
[20:20] | ‘Cause i love you. i do. | 因为我爱你 真的爱你 |
[20:23] | Put on your seat belt. | 扣上你的安全带 |
[20:25] | * girl you got me trippin’ on sunshine * | * 女孩 你让我充满阳光 * |
[20:30] | * god knows you just made my day * | * 上帝知道你让我一天都快乐 * |
[20:35] | * since you came around no * | * 自从你的出现 * |
[20:37] | * i just can’t slow down no * | * 我就停不下来 * |
[20:39] | * i want to see you walkin’ my way * | * 我想看着你向我走来 * |
[20:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:44] | * girl you got me * * thinking about diamonds * | * 女孩 你让我想着买钻戒 * |
[20:49] | * gettin’ down on one knee maybe two * | * 单膝下跪 或者双膝下跪 * |
[20:52] | * ooh love * | * 哦 爱情 * |
[20:54] | * people may stop and stare * | * 别人也许驻足观看 * |
[20:56] | * but i don’t even care no * | * 我根本不在乎 * |
[20:59] | * just as long as i am with you * | * 只要和你在一起 * |
[21:01] | * you got me runnin’ on sunshine * | * 你让我追逐阳光 * |
[21:06] | * ain’t no clouds gettin’ in my way * | * 途中没有乌云 * |
[21:11] | * i must be runnin’ on sunshine * | * 我一定是在追逐阳光 * |
[21:15] | * ain’t no rain gettin’ in my way * | * 没有雨水阻挡 * |
[21:23] | * girl you got me actin’ real crazy * | * 女孩 你让我疯狂 * |
[21:27] | * chasin’ tail like some old dog * | * 像老狗一样追逐尾巴 * |
[21:32] | * ooh i got this rocket * | * 哦 我有颗导弹 * |
[21:35] | * in my front left pocket * | * 就在左胸里 * |
[21:37] | * ready to explode like a bomb * | * 随时准备爆炸 * |
[21:42] | * somethin’ tells me your name is lucy * | * 有人告诉我你的名字叫Lucy * |
[21:47] | * ’cause everything keeps shakin’ around * | * 因为一切都在振动 * |
[21:51] | * we can cop a room * | * 我们进一个房间 * |
[21:54] | * makes these walls go boom * | * 让四面墙摇晃 * |
[21:56] | * we can do this right here * * and now now now * | * 我们就在这里 * * 就现在 现在 现在 * |
[22:00] | * runnin’ on sunshine * | * 追逐阳光 * |
[22:04] | * ain’t no clouds gettin’ in my way * | * 途中没有乌云 * |
[22:09] | * i must be runnin’ on sunshine * | * 我肯定是在追逐阳光 * |
[22:13] | * ain’t no rain gettin’ in my way * | * 没有雨水阻挡 * |
[22:21] | * hey just get over yourself * | * 嗨 你还是算了吧 * |
[22:23] | * this ain’t too good * * for your health * | * 这对你的健康不利 * |
[22:25] | * hey just get over yourself * | * 嗨 你还是算了吧* |
[22:30] | * hey just get over yourself * | * 嗨 你还是算了吧 * |
[22:33] | * this ain’t too good * * for your health * | * 这对你的健康不利 * |
[22:35] | * hey just get over yourself * | * 嗨 你还是算了吧 * |
[22:37] | * self self self * | * 算了吧 算了吧 * |
[22:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:40] | * you got me runn’ on sunshine * | * 你让我追逐阳光 * |
[22:44] | * ain’t no clouds gettin’ in my way * | * 途中没有乌云 * |
[22:49] | * i must be runnin’ on sunshine * | * 我一定是在追逐阳光 * |
[22:54] | * ain’t no rain gettin’ in my way * | * 没有雨水阻挡 * |
[23:01] | * no doubt * | * 不用怀疑 * |
[23:04] | * no doubt about it * | * 毫无疑问 * |
[23:06] | * and there ain’t no clouds * * in my sky * | * 我的天空中没有云彩 * |
[23:09] | Paralytics are off. | 没有瘫痪 |
[23:11] | * no doubt * | * 不用怀疑 * |
[23:13] | * no doubt about it * | * 毫无疑问 * |
[23:15] | * and there ain’t no clouds * * in my sky * | * 我的天空中没有云彩 * |
[23:19] | callie. | |
[23:22] | Callie. | |
[23:24] | I know it hurts. | 我知道这很疼 |
[23:27] | But we’re going to lower your sedation and check on your neuro function. | 我们要降低麻醉剂量检查你的神经反应 |
[23:32] | Don’t fight the intubation. This won’t take long. | 别动插管 不会很久 |
[23:33] | Can you follow me with your eyes? With your eyes, okay? | 你的眼睛能跟着我的手指吗?用你的眼睛 好吗? |
[23:38] | Can you squeeze my hand? | 能捏我的手吗? |
[23:43] | What about one finger? Can you move one finger? | 手指呢? 能动一个手指吗? |
[23:48] | I’m gonna put her under. | 我要重新麻醉她 |
[23:53] | it’s too soon to tell anything. | 太早了 无法定论 |
[23:56] | She didn’t respond? | 她没反应? |
[23:58] | She opened her eyes and, um… | 她睁开眼睛 然后.. |
[24:02] | Look, it’s just too soon to tell. | 听着 太早了 还无法定论 |
[24:04] | Derek, did she follow commands? | Derek 她听从指示吗? |
[24:07] | Anything else? | 还有其他反馈吗 |
[24:13] | No, nothing else. | 没有了 |
[24:17] | These are dr. Burke’s ex-patients. | 这些是Burke医生以前的病人 |
[24:19] | Both stab wounds to the chest, | 都是胸部刺伤 |
[24:21] | Both presented after their initial surgeries with D.O.E. | 都在第一次手术后 出现劳力性呼吸困难 |
[24:25] | Now he fixed both of them percutaneously, | 他通过表皮治愈了他们 |
[24:27] | Which drastically reduces the amount of heparin needed. | 明显减低肝磷脂的用量 |
[24:29] | So we could avoid the brain rebleeding, | 我们可以避免大脑再次出血 |
[24:31] | And we don’t need hypothermia, So the baby would have a better chance– | 不需要进行低温 孩子就有更大的机会– |
[24:34] | Callie has a cardiac contusion, not penetrating trauma. This is different. | Callie有心血管挫伤 不是穿透伤 这有所不同 |
[24:37] | Yeah, but i read cases where it worked in blunt trauma. | 是的 我读过钝伤的病例也能成功 |
[24:39] | Well, i have seen every cardiac structure sheared off | 因为环状导丝导致心脏破裂 |
[24:42] | By the wire in the loop in that procedure. | 这样的病例我见得太多了 |
[24:44] | Dr. Burke uses a technique that doesn’t require the formation of a loop. | Burke医生使用了一种方法 可以不需要用到导丝 |
[24:48] | By placing an extra-stiff wire deep into the pulmonary artery, | 用一根比较硬的金属丝插入肺动脉深处 |
[24:51] | We avoided that complication. | 我们就避免了并发症 |
[24:52] | Even if that’s the case, there’s embolization and hemolysis– | 就算能成功 也可能有出现阻塞和溶血现象– |
[24:55] | Which all could be avoided With a meticulous delivery technique. | 用小心翼翼的插入方法都可以避免 |
[24:58] | It’s genius. | 真是天才 |
[25:05] | – No. – What? | – 不行 – 什么? |
[25:08] | I’m saying no. It’s too risky in this case. | 我不同意 风险太高了 |
[25:10] | The chances that we could puncture her heart are too high. | 穿透心脏的可能性太高了 |
[25:13] | No, i did the surgery with burke. | 不 我和Burke一起做了这个手术 |
[25:14] | I mean, he taught me. If you’re unfamiliar with the technique, | 他教过我 如果这个技术你不熟悉 |
[25:17] | I can show you operative reports. | 我给你看手术报告 |
[25:20] | This discussion is over. | 讨论到此为止 |
[25:26] | – Owen? – I am head of cardio, not your husband. | – 我是心肺主管 你的丈夫不是 |
[25:28] | I am not asking my husband. | 我没问我的丈夫 |
[25:31] | I’m asking the person in charge of callie’s case. | 我在问负责Callie的病例的主治医师 |
[25:33] | Dr. Hunt? | Hunt医生? |
[25:37] | I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但是… |
[25:39] | If dr. Altman says that it’s too risky, then– | 如果Altman医生认为风险太高 那么– |
[25:42] | Cristina… | |
[25:46] | mark’s kinda right, you know. | Mark是对的 你知道 |
[25:48] | I’m nothing. | 我什么都不是 |
[25:51] | I mean, legally i’m… no one. | 我指的是 法律上…我什么都不是 |
[25:55] | Which is kinda crazy, | 太扯淡 |
[25:57] | ‘Cause i feel like your wife. | 我觉得我是你的妻子 |
[26:00] | I feel like our baby’s mom. | 是你的孩子的妈妈 |
[26:07] | can you just… | 你能不能… |
[26:10] | Can you live? | 活下来? |
[26:12] | Can you live… for me? | 为我…活下来? |
[26:16] | Please… | 求你了… |
[26:18] | live for me. | 为我活下来 |
[26:20] | * you know there’s no need * | * 你知道 * |
[26:22] | * to hide away * | * 不用躲藏 * |
[26:25] | * you know i tell the truth * | * 你知道我会说出实情 * |
[26:29] | * we are just the same * | * 我们是一样的 * |
[26:35] | * and i can feel * | * 我能感到 * |
[26:36] | * everything you do * | * 你所做的一切 * |
[26:40] | * hear everything you say * | * 我能听到你说的一切 * |
[26:44] | * even when you’re miles away * | * 即使你在千里之外 * |
[26:50] | * ’cause i am me * | * 因为宇宙之内 * |
[26:52] | * the universe & u * | * 你我同在 * |
[27:00] | * yeah yeah * | * 是的 是的 * |
[27:04] | * oh yeah * | * 哦 是的 * |
[27:10] | * and when you’re on your own * | * 当你一个人时 * |
[27:14] | * i’ll send you a sign * | * 我会给你一个信号 * |
[27:18] | * just so you’ll know * | * 我要让你知道 * |
[27:24] | * that i am me * | * 宇宙之内 * |
[27:25] | * the universe & u * | * 你我同在 * |
[27:33] | * the universe & u * | * 你我同在 * |
[27:40] | * i am the universe & u * | * 你我同在 * |
[27:53] | Why don’t you go in there and make peace? | 你为什么不进去和好? |
[27:55] | You both love callie. | 你们俩都爱Callie |
[27:57] | There’s nothing left to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[28:05] | – What happened? – her pressure’s bottoming out. | – 怎么啦? – 她的血压跳水了 |
[28:07] | – Belly’s tight as a drum. – Flash pulmonary edema. | – 腹部很涨 – 一过性肺水肿 |
[28:09] | – Her lungs are full of fluid. – abdominal compartment syndrome. | – 肺里充满了液体 – 腹腔间隔室综合症 |
[28:11] | She’s bleeding out. Alert an O.R. that we’re on our way down. | 腹腔内又出血了 告诉手术室 需要紧急手术 |
[28:36] | * i’m on my knees * | * 我双膝跪地 * |
[28:39] | * only memories * | * 只有回忆 * |
[28:43] | * are left for me to hold * | * 给我温存 * |
[28:49] | * don’t know how * | * 不知为何 * |
[28:53] | * but i’ll get by * | * 我要挺过 * |
[28:56] | * slowly pull myself together * | * 慢慢找回自我 * |
[29:01] | * slowly pull myself together * | * 慢慢找回自我* |
[29:07] | * i’ll get through this * | * 我会挺过 * |
[29:17] | * there’s no escape * | * 无处可逃 * |
[29:20] | * so keep me safe * | * 请保护我 * |
[29:24] | * this feels so unreal * | * 这感觉很不真实 * |
[29:29] | * nothing comes easily * | * 填充空虚 * |
[29:34] | * fill this empty space * | * 绝非易事 * |
[29:43] | * nothing is like it seems * | * 再没有什么可以 * |
[29:47] | * turn my grief to grace * | * 抚平我的伤痛 * |
[29:58] | * i feel the cold * | * 我觉得冷 * |
[30:02] | * loneliness unfold * | * 孤独四处蔓延 * |
[30:04] | * like from another world * | * 仿佛来自另一个世界 * |
[30:12] | * come what may * | * 无论如何 * |
[30:15] | * i won’t fade away * | * 我不会消失 * |
[30:19] | * but i know i might change * | * 我知道改变是必然 * |
[30:24] | * nothing comes easily * | * 填充空虚 * |
[30:29] | * fill this empty space * | * 绝非易事 * |
[30:38] | * nothing is like it was * | * 再没有什么可以 * |
[30:43] | * turn my grief to grace * | * 抚平我的伤痛 * |
[30:52] | * nothing comes easily * | * 绝非易事 * |
[30:56] | * where do i begin * | * 从哪里开始 * |
[31:05] | * nothing can bring me peace * | * 我无法平静 * |
[31:10] | * i’ve lost everything * | * 我失去了一切 * |
[31:17] | * i just wanna feel your embrace * | * 我只想要你的拥抱 * |
[31:30] | We should say a prayer. She’d want us to pray. | 我们该祈祷 她会希望我们祈祷 |
[31:36] | I haven’t stopped praying since yesterday. | 从昨天开始我就没有停止祈祷 |
[31:47] | definitely got some new bleeding. | 肯定有新的出血点 |
[31:49] | Remove the abdominal packs carefully. They may be stuck. Irrigation. | 小心移开腹部的包扎 可能会粘住 冲洗 |
[31:53] | – i’m starting to cannulate. – Slowly push the heparin. | – 我开始插管了 – 慢慢推入肝磷脂 |
[32:02] | We’ve got blood! | 有血! |
[32:04] | – damn it. – We gotta go back in. | – 妈的 – 我们要重新开腹 |
[32:06] | It’s the heparin. Dr. Altman, | 是肝磷脂的作用 Altman医生 |
[32:08] | we can still do the percutaneous repair. It’ll work. I know it will. | 我们还能做表皮修复 会成功的 我知道的 |
[32:10] | Dr. Yang, the decision’s already made. | Yang医生 我们已经做了决定 |
[32:12] | get me more lap pads. Got a lot of bleeding down here. | 再给我些棉垫 这里大量出血 |
[32:14] | The baby’s having decels. | 胎心减速 |
[32:16] | this is not working. Yang is right. | 这不管用 Yang是对的 |
[32:18] | We need to reverse the heparin and try the percutaneous repair. | 要马上停用肝素 尝试经表皮修复 |
[32:21] | – What? No. I can do this. I just need to– – Get me a percutaneous catheter kit. | – 什么? 不 我不能这样做 我只是要– – 给我一个表皮导管包 |
[32:23] | Flip on the echo. I am going up through the groin. | 调转超声波 我从腹股沟进去 |
[32:25] | – No. I said i’ve got this. – Avery, can you assist? | – 不 我说了能搞定 – Avery 你做副手? |
[32:28] | dr. Altman, stabilize the heart and step back. | Altman医生 稳住心跳 然后退后 |
[32:30] | No, i can get it. I just need to– Damn it. | 不 我能做好 我只是要–该死 |
[32:32] | Dr. Altman. Dr.Altman, step away. | Altman医生 Altman医生 退后 |
[32:50] | you can do this. One step at a time. | 你能行的 一步一步慢慢来 |
[32:52] | one step at a time. | 一步一步慢慢来 |
[32:53] | * step one you say * * we need to talk * | * 第一步 你说 * * 我们要谈谈 * |
[32:57] | * he walks you say sit down * | * 他要走 你说 坐吧 * |
[33:00] | * it’s just a talk * | * 只是谈谈 * |
[33:02] | * he smiles politely back at you * | * 他礼貌地对你微笑 * |
[33:06] | * you stare politely * | * 你礼貌地看着他 * |
[33:08] | Removing the needle over the guidewire. Catheter. | 去除导管上的针头 导管 |
[33:10] | * 你的右边似乎有一扇窗 * | |
[33:10] | – Forceps. – Suction to dr. Grey. | – 导管 – Grey医生吸管 |
[33:14] | * as he goes left * * and you stay right * | * 他向左走 你向右走 * |
[33:18] | * between the lines * * of fear and blame * | * 在恐惧与指责之间 * |
[33:21] | * 你开始怀疑 * | |
[33:22] | it’s going in easy. Get the T.E.E ready. | 缓慢导入 准备做经食管超声心动图 |
[33:25] | * where did i go wrong * | * 我哪里错了 * |
[33:27] | * i lost a friend * | * 会在痛苦中 * |
[33:29] | * somewhere along in the bitterness * | * 失去了一个朋友 * |
[33:32] | * and i would have stayed up * | * 我会彻夜不眠 * |
[33:35] | * with you all night * | * 伴你左右 * |
[33:37] | * had i known how to save a life * | * 如果我知道如何拯救你的生命 * |
[33:41] | Still got some active bleeding coming from somewhere. | 有地方还在出血 |
[33:43] | Well, then let’s recheck the retroperitoneum. | 再次检查腹膜后腔 |
[33:45] | I’ve got access. | 我进去了 |
[33:48] | * let him know that you know best * | * 让他知道 你最懂 * |
[33:51] | * ’cause after all you do know best * | * 因为毕竟你最懂 * |
[33:56] | – Forceps. Give me some suction. – clamp and give me a tie, please. | – 镊子 抽吸 – 夹子 请帮我打个结 |
[33:56] | * 洞穿他的防线 * | |
[33:58] | – brain is decompressing. – Balloon is advanced. | – 脑部正在减压 – 气囊已经前置 |
[33:59] | * 无需无辜掩饰 * | |
[34:01] | – Extra-stiff guidewire, please. – brain bleed has been controlled. | – 请给我加硬型导丝 – 脑部出血控制住了 |
[34:04] | * lay down a list of what is wrong * | * 写下疏漏清单 * |
[34:07] | – Okay, the occluder’s in. – Turn on the doppler. | – 好了 限光器进去了 – 打开多普勒仪 |
[34:07] | * 你曾对他说过的话 * | |
[34:11] | * 祈祷他会了解 * | |
[34:12] | – Minimal residual V.S.D. flow. – Good. Then we’re done here. Pulling out | – 这个位置室间隔缺损分流最小 – 很好 那我们就结束了 拔管了 |
[34:14] | * 祈祷他会了解 * | |
[34:16] | – i got a lumbar vein avulsed in the vena cava. Two allis clamps. | – 有根腰椎血管向内脱落了 – Alex 怎么做 |
[34:18] | idioventricular rhythm. | 心室自主心律 |
[34:19] | * 我哪里错了 * | |
[34:21] | * 会在痛苦中 * | |
[34:21] | – damn it. She’s bradying down – pressure’s down. | – 妈的 心率降低了 – 血压下降了 |
[34:23] | * 失去一位朋友 * | |
[34:24] | push one of atropine. | 推一个剂量的阿托品 40 继续下降 |
[34:26] | * 我会彻夜不眠 伴你左右 * | |
[34:27] | C.V.P. and pulmonary artery pressures just went up. | 中心静脉压和肺动脉血压升高了 |
[34:30] | it might be an air embolus. | 可能是气栓 抽出肺动脉导管 |
[34:31] | * 如果我知道如何挽回你的生命 * | |
[34:32] | – hang more F.P.and factor vii. – we’re losing her. | – 多挂一组新鲜冰冻血浆和凝血因子7 -她不行了 |
[34:34] | we’ve already replaced her entire blood volume. | 输血已经超过4000ml |
[34:36] | Starting cardiac massage. | 开始心脏按摩 |
[34:38] | – push one of epi. – find whatever’s bleeding and shut it down. | – 推一支肾上腺素 – 找到出血点 止血 |
[34:41] | how about an amp of bicarb? | 补液加不加一支碳酸氢钠? |
[34:42] | * 当他声音渐渐高起 * | |
[34:45] | * 放低姿态 给他最后一次选择机会 * | |
[34:45] | push 3 of epi and another atropine. | 再推三支肾上腺素和一支阿托品 |
[34:48] | Richard, you have one minute to get her heart back, or i’m taking the baby out. | Richard 你有一分钟让她恢复心跳 否则我就开始破腹产 |
[34:50] | * 持续前行 直到迷失方向 * | |
[34:53] | * 与你追随的人分开 * | |
[34:55] | Come on. Come on! | 加油 加油! |
[34:57] | * he will do one of two things * | * 他只剩下两个选择 * |
[35:01] | * he ll admit to everything * | * 他会承认一切 * |
[35:05] | * or he’ll say he’s just not the same * | * 或是说他变了 * |
[35:08] | * and you’ll begin to wonder why you came * | * 你会开始怀疑你为何来 * |
[35:12] | * where did i go wrong * | * 我哪里错了 * |
[35:15] | * 会在痛苦中 * | |
[35:15] | – is she breathing? – her color’s bad. | – 还在呼吸吗? – 她的颜色不好 |
[35:17] | * 失去一位朋友 * | |
[35:17] | Stimulate and suction and get some access. | 足底刺激加抽吸 畅通气道 |
[35:20] | * and i would have stayed up * * with you all night * | * 我会彻夜不眠 * * 和你一起 * |
[35:24] | * had i known how to save a life * | * 如果我知道如何拯救你的生命 * |
[35:28] | * where did i go wrong * | * 我哪里错了 * |
[35:30] | I’m not getting a heartbeat. Dr. Karev, i could use a hand. | 没有心跳 Karev医生 来帮我 |
[35:30] | I’m not getting a heartbeat. Dr. Karev, i could use a hand. | * 会在痛苦中 * |
[35:33] | * 失去一位朋友 * | |
[35:34] | go. | 去 |
[35:35] | * 我会彻夜不眠 * * 和你一起 * | |
[35:37] | get those monitors on. Ventilate. Apgar still zero. | 打开监控器 通气 阿普加评分还是零 |
[35:39] | * 如果我知道如何拯救你的生命 * | |
[35:41] | – Come on, baby. – there it is. | – 加油 宝贝 – 有心跳了 |
[35:43] | Torres is coming back. | Torres 活过来了 |
[35:44] | Systolic 70 and rising | 收缩压70 并持续上升 |
[35:47] | – Getting no chest rise with the bagging – we should intubate. | – 胸部没有跟随呼吸起伏 – 我们要插管 |
[35:50] | okay, do it. | 好的 快 |
[35:54] | tube’s in. Starting ventilation. | 插管进入 开始通气 |
[35:57] | * 如果我知道如何拯救你的生命 * | |
[35:59] | * 我哪里错了 * | |
[35:59] | move. | 让开 |
[36:01] | * 会在痛苦中 * | |
[36:03] | * 失去一位朋友 * | |
[36:03] | continue compressions. Suction through the tube. | 继续施压 用管子抽吸 |
[36:06] | got it. within control. | 好了 控制住出血了 |
[36:08] | – I.C.P.’s stable for now. – Push 9 cc’s of L.R., | – 颅内压暂时稳定了 – 推9毫升乳酸林格氏液 |
[36:11] | Point 0.5 cc’s of epi, and 0.5 of bicarb. | 0.5毫升肾上腺素和5毫升碳酸氢钠 |
[36:16] | i need another 2.0 vicryl. I’m almost done. | 我需要2.0微乔缝线 我这里快要结束了 |
[36:20] | * how to save a life * | * 如何拯救你的生命* |
[36:27] | * 如何拯救你的生命* | |
[36:28] | i have a heartbeat. | 有心跳了 |
[36:34] | Mom’s heart is strong. | 妈妈的心跳很有力 |
[36:47] | we’ve done everything we can. | 我们已经竭尽所能 |
[36:48] | Now we just have to wait for her to wake up. | 现在只能等她醒过来 |
[36:50] | the fact that she barely responded when you weaned her off the paralytics before? | 那之前你给她停用了麻醉药 她毫无反应是怎么回事 |
[36:55] | Could mean she wasn’t ready to wake up. | 可能她还没准备好醒过来 |
[36:57] | Or? | 或者? |
[36:58] | Or it could mean her brain has been compromised, | 或者她的大脑受损过度 |
[37:02] | And she’s not going to wake up. | 不会醒过来了 |
[37:13] | You’re not nothing. | 你不是一无是处 |
[37:19] | We have a kid together. | 我们一起有个孩子 |
[37:23] | You’re a mom. I’m a dad. | 你是妈妈 我是爸爸 |
[37:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:35] | She’s gonna wake up. | 她会醒过来的 |
[37:38] | She has to wake up. | 她必须醒过来 |
[37:49] | Yesterday at the baby shower… | 昨天在迎婴聚会上… |
[37:54] | I was jealous of callie | 我很嫉妒Callie |
[37:56] | Because she got pregnant… | 因为她怀孕了… |
[37:59] | Without trying. | 毫不费力 |
[38:02] | And we try. | 而我们那么努力 |
[38:05] | i get shots, i take my temperature, | 我打针 量体温 |
[38:07] | I put my legs in the air, and nothing. | 把双脚举到空中 还是没用 |
[38:10] | The universe says “screw you, meredith,” And gives callie a kid… | 世界说 “去你的Meredith” 却给了Callie一个孩子… |
[38:17] | And then puts callie through a windshield. | 然后把她推出挡风玻璃 |
[38:22] | I mean, what the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[38:25] | What’s the point? | 是为了什么? |
[38:27] | I mean, is there a reason for this? | 发生的一起都有原因吗? |
[38:30] | Because if you can think of a reason, Any reason at all, | 如果你能想到理由 任何理由 |
[38:32] | Why the universe is so screwed up. | 为什么这个世界一团糟 |
[38:37] | And random and mean, | 混乱而且残酷 |
[38:40] | Now would be an amazingly good time to tell me, | 现在就是告诉我的好时机 |
[38:43] | Because i really need some answers. | 我真的需要答案 |
[38:45] | I know. I know. I know. Come here. | 我知道 我知道 过来 |
[38:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:51] | Listen… | 听着… |
[38:53] | I will make sure we have a baby. I promise you. | 我保证我们会有孩子的 我保证 |
[38:56] | One way or another, | 无论如何 |
[38:58] | You and i will be parents. I promise you. | 你和我都会成为父母的 我保证 |
[39:01] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[39:03] | She’s– She’s really small. | 她–真的很小 |
[39:06] | But she’s strong. | 但她很坚强 |
[39:08] | She’s 1 pound, 1 ounce of… strong. | 她只有1.1磅…但很结实 |
[39:11] | Fighting against all the… complications. | 和所有的并发症…斗争 |
[39:15] | She’s got beautiful black hair, calliope, beautiful hair. | 她有漂亮的黑头发 Calliope |
[39:19] | She’s– She’s beautiful. | 她– 美极了 |
[39:25] | She can’t open her eyes yet, | 她还不能睁开眼睛 |
[39:27] | But i can tell… | 不过我知道 |
[39:30] | She’s looking for you. | 她在找你 |
[39:32] | Okay? | 明白吗? |
[39:35] | she’s asking for you. | 她在呼唤你 |
[39:45] | * all of these lines across my face * | * 我脸上的所有线条 * |
[39:49] | * tell you the story of who i am * | * 在诉说我的故事 * |
[39:54] | * so many stories of where i’ve been * | * 我过去的故事 * |
[39:59] | * and how i got to where i am * | * 关于我自己的故事 * |
[40:03] | * but these stories don’t me anything * | * 这些故事毫无意义 * |
[40:09] | * when you’ve got no one * | * 如果你是孤身一人 * |
[40:11] | * to tell them to it’s true * | * 真的 * |
[40:16] | * i was made for you * | * 我为你而生 * |
[40:21] | * i climbed across the mountaintops * | * 我越过山峰 * |
[40:26] | * swam all across the ocean blue * | * 游过大洋 * |
[40:30] | * i crossed all the lines * * and i broke all the rules * | * 我越过所有界限 * * 打破所有的规则 * |
[40:35] | * but baby i broke them all for you * | * 宝贝 我都是为了你 * |
[40:39] | * oh because even when * * i was flat broke * | * 因为就算我从此没落 * |
[40:45] | * you made me feel * * like a million bucks * | * 你也让我觉得是个百万富翁 * |
[40:49] | * you do * | * 就是你 * |
[40:52] | * and i was made for you * | * 我为你而生 * |
[40:57] | – We sleeping at home tonight? – Look… | – 我们今晚回家睡? – 听着… |
[41:02] | I am not the kind of guy that waits around | 我不是痴情的男人 |
[41:04] | For the girl who’s still in love with someone else. | 会等一个还爱着别人的女孩 |
[41:06] | – I’m just not. – Jackson… | – 我不是 |
[41:11] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[41:17] | And let’s put her on a low dose of dopamine. | 给她低剂量的多巴胺 |
[41:19] | – Oh, dr. Altman. – Um, is there… | – Altman医生 – 有什么… |
[41:24] | Did you have anything you wanted to add? | 你有什么要补的医嘱吗 |
[41:25] | – I can’t teach you anymore. – Wh-What? | – 我不能继续教导你了 – 什么? |
[41:28] | If you refuse to learn, if you won’t listen, | 如果你不愿学习 不愿听 |
[41:32] | – I can’t teach you. – I’m– I’m sorry. What– | – 我就不能教你 – 我–我很抱歉 什– |
[41:34] | Find someone else to learn from. | 找别人学吧 |
[41:39] | * you see the smile * | * 你看到笑容 * |
[41:41] | * that’s on my mouth * | * 在我嘴边 * |
[41:43] | * it’s hiding the words * | * 隐藏着话语 * |
[41:45] | * that don’t come out * | * 说不出口 * |
[41:48] | * and all of our friends * | * 所有的朋友 * |
[41:50] | * who think that i’m blessed * | * 都觉得我很幸福 * |
[41:52] | * they don’t know my head is a mess * | * 他们不知我的脑海里一团糟 * |
[41:57] | * no they don’t know who i really am * | * 他们不知道我是谁 * |
[42:02] | * and they don’t know * | * 他们不知道 * |
[42:04] | * what i’ve been through like you do * | * 我和你有共同的经历 * |
[42:09] | * and i was made for you * | * 我为你而生 * |
[42:15] | * all of these lines across my face * | * 我脸上的线条 * |
[42:19] | * tell you the story of who i am * | * 讲诉我的故事 * |
[42:24] | * so many stories of where i’ve been * | * 我过去的故事 * |
[42:28] | * and how i got to where i am * | * 关于我自己的故事 * |
[42:33] | * but these stories don’t mean anything * | * 但这些故事毫无意义 * |
[42:38] | * if you’ve got no one * | * 如果你孤身一人 * |
[42:40] | * to tell them to it’s true * | * 无人倾诉 * |
[42:45] | * that i was i made for you * | * 我为你而生 * |
[42:50] | * oh yeah well it’s true * | * 哦 是的 这就是事实 * |
[42:54] | * that i was made * | * 我为你 * |
[42:58] | * for you * | * 而生 * |
[43:15] | Yes. | 好的 |
[43:20] | Yes. Yes. | 好的 好的 |
[43:23] | Oh, oh, my god. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[43:26] | – Oh, my god. Callie. Callie. – Y-Yes. | – 哦 我的天哪 Callie Callie – 好的 |
[43:30] | What? What? | 什么? |
[43:35] | i’ll marry you. | 我会嫁给你 |
[43:38] | Yes. Yes. | 好的 好的 |