时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | after a trauma | 受伤以后 |
[00:05] | your body is at its most vulnerable. | 你的身体极度脆弱 |
[00:08] | response time is critical. | 反应时间极其重要 |
[00:13] | so you’re suddenly surrounded by people… | 突然间你的身边围了一群人… |
[00:16] | – go. -go. you got it. | – 加油 – 加油 你能行 |
[00:16] | doctors, nurses… – focus. focus. | 医生 护士… – 集中精神 |
[00:18] | – specialists, technicians. – yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 专科医师 技师 – 好啊 好啊 |
[00:21] | surgery is a team sport… – go.come on, come on, come on | 手术是个团体运动… – 加油 努力 加油 |
[00:24] | everyone pushing for the finish line… | 所有人都在向终点冲刺… |
[00:26] | yay, fingers. | 好样的 手指能动了 |
[00:28] | yeah. yeah. | 好样的 |
[00:29] | putting you back together again. | 让你恢复健康 |
[00:35] | – okay. – it’s okay.you’re retraining your brain. | – 好了 – 这很好 你在重新调动你的大脑 |
[00:37] | getting your fingers straight was the goal for today, okay? | 今天的目标就是伸直手指头 明白吗? |
[00:39] | little goals, remember? | 一次一个小目标 记得吗? |
[00:41] | all right, let me get in there to check her incision. | 好了 让我检查她的伤口 |
[00:43] | good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:44] | baby report. | 婴儿报告 |
[00:45] | – boom. – i’m gonna go see her. | – 在这里 – 我要去看她 |
[00:47] | hey. you’re awesome. | 嗨 你真棒 |
[00:49] | – oh, gimme, gimme, gimme. – see? she’s moving her arm like she’s waving. | – 噢 给我 给我 – 看到啦? 她摇晃着手臂就像在招手 |
[00:52] | she still doesn’t open her eyes, | 她还没睁开眼睛 |
[00:53] | but she only stopped breathing once last night. and get this… | 但是她昨晚只停止呼吸一次 还有… |
[00:56] | her brain bleed’s still grade 1. | 脑部出血只在第一等级 |
[00:59] | good girl. | 好孩子 |
[01:01] | she looks bigger. | 她看上去长了点 |
[01:04] | is she bigger? | 她长了吗? |
[01:07] | all right. some of us are still working. | 好了 还有要检查的呢 |
[01:09] | – let me get in there, please. – okay, i have a consult.i have to go. | – 请让我检查你的伤口 – 好吧 我有会诊 我要走了 |
[01:12] | how are you? | 你好吗? |
[01:15] | i almost got my hand straight. | 我差不多能伸直手了 |
[01:18] | – that’s great. – yeah. | – 太棒了 – 是啊 |
[01:21] | but surgery is a trauma in and of itself. | 不过手术本身也是一种伤害 |
[01:24] | so today? | 今天行吗? |
[01:26] | i can see her today? | 我今天能去看她吗? |
[01:27] | and once it’s over, | 手术结束以后 |
[01:29] | the real healing begins. | 才开始恢复 |
[01:31] | we call it recovery. | 我们称此为 复原 |
[01:32] | – i’m sorry. – no. | – 我很抱歉 – 不 |
[01:34] | – but until… – no. | – 只要等到… – 不要 |
[01:36] | you can be mobilized and your infections are completely gone, | 你能恢复运动机能 你的感染完全清除 |
[01:40] | you cannot see her, | 你现在不能见她 |
[01:42] | and she cannot leave the nicu. | 她也不能离开小儿重症监护室 |
[01:45] | now you know i would if i could. right? you know that, ri… | 你知道如果情况允许的话 我会答应的 不是吗? 你知道的… |
[01:50] | recovery is not a team sport. | 复原不是一个团体运动 |
[01:53] | – yang. – mm-hmm. | – 嗯哼 |
[01:54] | – tell her i would – mm-hmm. | – 告诉她我会的 – 嗯哼 |
[01:56] | she would if she could. | 如果可以 她会让你去的 |
[01:59] | it’s a solitary distance run. | 复原是个单人长跑 |
[02:01] | are you giving me the finger? | 你在朝我竖中指? |
[02:03] | yes, i am. | 没错 |
[02:05] | good job. | 竖得好 |
[02:07] | it’s long, it’s exhausting… | 距离很长 让人身心俱疲… |
[02:12] | and it’s lonely as hell. | 孤单寂寞 |
[02:19] | greys.anatomy.S7 E19 | |
[02:19] | mrs. pulcher, you’re gonna have to stop smoking. | Pulcher夫人 你得戒烟啊 |
[02:22] | – your infections are getting worse. – your infections, you mean. | – 你的感染更严重了 – 是受你们的感染 |
[02:25] | i didn’t have them before you two idiots operated. | 你们两个白痴给我动手术以前我没有感染 |
[02:28] | and you didn’t even do that right. | 连手术都没做好 |
[02:29] | again, i am sorry, | 再次深表歉意 |
[02:30] | but your lung cancer had spread to the point that we couldn’t… – please. useless. | – 但是你的肺癌已经扩散到了… – 拜托 都是废话 |
[02:34] | i can afford any hospital in the world, | 世界上任何一个医院我都住得起 |
[02:38] | and i come to this third-rate crap factory. | 而我到这个下三滥的垃圾工厂来 |
[02:40] | when am i getting outta here? i’ve been here for three weeks. | 什么时候我能出院? 我已经呆了3个星期了 |
[02:43] | – this is not guant??amo. – discharge her, please. i’ll pay you. | – 这里又不是关塔摩监狱 – 让她出院 拜托了 我给你钱 |
[02:46] | there is not much more that we can do unless you are willing to help yourself. | 如果你不自救 我们也帮不了你 |
[02:50] | – now the smoking… – oh, if i wanted a lecture on smoking, | – 抽烟… – 哦 如果我要听吸烟的害处 |
[02:53] | i’d dig up my dead husband. | 只要把我的死老公挖出来就可以了 |
[02:55] | now get me outta here before i sue your balls off. | 现在让我出院 不然咱们公堂上见 |
[02:58] | well, we’ll run some tests, | 我们要做些测试 |
[02:59] | and if your white blood cell count is up to an acceptable level… | 如果你的白细胞数上升到可以接受的水平… |
[03:02] | how high does it have to be? | 要多高? |
[03:05] | give me a number. | 给我个数 |
[03:06] | well, it’s at a.8 now, and i’d like it to be above a 2. | 现在在0.8 我希望上升到2 |
[03:08] | – 1. – this is not a negotiation. | – 这又不是在讨价还价 |
[03:11] | everything is. 1.5. | 所有的事情都是讨价还价 1.5. |
[03:14] | 1.5 and you let me outta here. | 到了1.5 你就让我出院 |
[03:16] | now get me a wheelchair, ’cause if i have to wait around this hellhole, | 去给我拿个轮椅来 如果我要继续呆在地狱了 |
[03:20] | i’m gonna smoke. | 我就要抽烟 |
[03:22] | okay. | 好吧 |
[03:30] | oh.i smoothed out some bumps in the nicu surgery protocol if you wanna… | 哦 我修改了一些儿科重症手术条例 如果你愿意 可以… |
[03:34] | stop acting like a child. | 别像个小孩一样幼稚 |
[03:37] | you crushed his heart, april, | 你碾碎了他的心 April |
[03:38] | and none of us thought he had one, that’s impressive. | 我们所有人都认为他没心没肺 你真厉害 |
[03:39] | yeah, well, it’s inconvenient. i need him to sign this. | 是啊 不过真不方便 我需要他的签名 |
[03:43] | – uh, morning. – oh, good morning. | – 早上好 – 哦 早上好啊 |
[03:46] | oh, uh, another alzheimer’s trial patient today, huh? | 今天又有一个老年痴呆症试验的病人? |
[03:49] | – yes, sir. – good, good. | – 是的 先生 – 很好 |
[03:53] | how is your islet cell trial going? | 你的胰岛细胞试验进行地怎么样? |
[03:55] | have you found a resident to assist you? | 找到医生帮助你了吗? |
[03:57] | – uh, yeah.uh, avery’s gonna help me out today. – great. good. | – 嗯 是的 Avery今天帮我 – 太棒了 很好 |
[04:01] | and, uh, mrs. webber, how is she feeling? | Webber夫人 今天感觉好吗? |
[04:04] | uh, she’s doing all right. thank… thank you. | 她…很好 谢谢你 |
[04:09] | oh, sir. | 哦 先生 |
[04:14] | you… | 你… |
[04:25] | wow. that kids looks screwed. | 哇哦 这些孩子看上去糟透了 |
[04:28] | he is. | 他的情况很糟 |
[04:29] | he has five different cardiac and abdominal defects. | 他有5种不同的心肺和腹腔缺陷 |
[04:32] | i’m supposed to operate on him next week. | 原计划我下周给他动手术 |
[04:34] | that’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[04:35] | can i scrub in? | 我能参加手术吗? |
[04:36] | yeah, if you can get us to africa. | 好啊 如果你能让我们去非洲 |
[04:37] | hmm? | 哼? |
[04:38] | i was supposed to go back there next week, | 原本我下周应该飞过去动手术的 |
[04:40] | but now i have a very sick little girl of my own | 现在我自己的女儿生病 |
[04:43] | – and a fianc in the i.c.u. – fly him out here. | – 未婚妻在重症监护室 – 让他飞过来啊 |
[04:45] | yeah, i’ve tried, | 没错 我试过了 |
[04:47] | but you can’t imagine the red tape and the money. | 繁文缛节和费用都不可想象 |
[04:51] | and there’s a dozen more like him that i’d want to do the same thing for. | 还有十几个像他这样的 我希望能帮助他们 |
[04:55] | trying to find someone to help ’em out over there. | 希望能找到帮他们到这里来的人 |
[04:58] | i just… | 我只是… |
[04:59] | i made a promise, that’s all. | 我许下一个承诺 仅此而已 |
[05:05] | hey, it’s healing pretty well, | 嗨 恢复的不错 |
[05:07] | and maybe in a couple of days, you can try sitting up by yourself. | 也许几天以后 你可以试着自己坐起来 |
[05:10] | let’s try now. | 现在就试试吧 |
[05:11] | can’t rush it. | 别着急 |
[05:12] | why’d i get you? | 怎么是你来帮我? |
[05:14] | why aren’t you cutting out a heart somewhere? | 你不该在什么地方切心脏吗? |
[05:16] | well, altman and i had a falling out, | Altman和我搞僵了 |
[05:19] | over your ventricularseptal defect, actually. | 其实是因为你的心室间隔缺陷 |
[05:22] | i’m just giving her some space. | 我再给她一些时间 |
[05:24] | okay, you’re good. | 好了 都弄好了 |
[05:26] | – okay, you need anything? – i need to see my baby. | – 好了 你还需要什么? – 我要去看我的孩子 |
[05:34] | she’s mostly tubes and wires. | 她身上到处都是导管和针头 |
[05:36] | and she looks more like a chicken than a baby… | 看上去更像一只鸡… |
[05:39] | like a… | 像个… |
[05:40] | like a featherless, beakless chicken. | 没毛没喙的鸡 |
[05:42] | you want to wait till she’s cuter. | 你还是等到她更可爱一点的时候吧 |
[05:45] | you’re the worst godmother ever. | 你是史上最差的教母 |
[05:47] | you picked me. | 是你选的我啊 |
[05:49] | she opened her eyes. | 她睁开眼睛了 |
[05:51] | sofia… she… she looked right at me. | Sofia… 她…她直勾勾地看着我 |
[05:53] | i saw her sweet little eyes. they… they’re beautiful. | 我看到她甜美的小眼睛 它们真是漂亮极了 |
[05:57] | they look just like yours oh, my god! | 就像你的眼睛 我的天哪! |
[05:59] | i should a taken pictures. | 我该拍张照片 |
[06:01] | why didn’t i do that? | 我怎么没拍照片? |
[06:03] | oh, no. oh, no. oh, god, no. i’m so sorry. | 哦 不 不 不 我真抱歉 |
[06:07] | – go, go, go, go, get the pictures! – okay. | – 去 快去拍照! – 好好 |
[06:09] | – go get the pictures then. – i’m sorry. oh, oh, god. | – 快去拍照 – 对不起 哦 我的老天 |
[06:11] | callie. | |
[06:13] | callie. | |
[06:16] | no, don’t. callie. | 不 别这样 Callie |
[06:17] | callie, stop it. stop it. stop it, callie! | Callie 住手 别这样 Callie! |
[06:19] | – you’ll rupture your sutures. – i am missing her. | – 你会挣开缝线的 – 我想念她 |
[06:20] | – i know. – i’m missing her. | – 我知道 – 我想死她了 |
[06:21] | – i know. i know, honey. i know. – she could die, and i’ll never… | – 我知道 我知道 甜心 我知道 – 她可能会死掉 而我… |
[06:25] | – i could miss her whole life! – shh. okay, okay. easy, easy, relax. | – 我会想念她一辈子! – 嘘 好了 好了 放松 |
[06:29] | lie back down. | 躺下 |
[06:36] | pulse is 102. | 脉搏是102 |
[06:38] | are you nervous, ed? | 你很紧张 Ed? |
[06:39] | yeah, it’s kinda like going to the dentist, only worse. | 是的 就像去看牙医 不过更糟 |
[06:42] | – well, this is gonna be over before you even know it starts. – mm-hmm. | – 一眨眼就好啦 – 嗯哼 |
[06:45] | dr. grey is gonna do the drill now. | Grey医生要开始凿了 |
[06:46] | you’re not gonna feel anything, though. | 你不会有感觉的 |
[06:54] | – ed, try and relax, okay? – i can’t. | – Ed 试着放松 好吗? – 我不能 |
[06:58] | all right, stop. stop it. just pull back. | 好了 停下 停下来 |
[07:00] | all right. let’s get the halo off. | 好了 把颅骨架取下来 |
[07:01] | – he’s having an m.i. – okay. | – 他突发心肌梗塞 – 好吧 |
[07:03] | flatline. | 直线了 |
[07:10] | what the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[07:19] | – his e.k.g. was fine? – mm-hmm. | – 他之前的心电图没问题么? – 嗯哼 |
[07:20] | he never complained of chest pain. | 他从未出现过胸痛症状 |
[07:22] | i did the workup. there was nothing in his history. | 是我做的术前准备 他没有心病史 |
[07:24] | it wasn’t your fault. it was a massive m.i. | 这不是你的错 是一场大面积心肌梗塞 |
[07:26] | after we inform mr. beckert’s family, | 我们通知Beckert的家属以后 |
[07:27] | i will call the f.d.a. and file a formal report. | 我会打电话给药监局 递交一份正式报告 |
[07:30] | is there a chance they could shut down the trial? | 他们是否会为此停止试验? |
[07:31] | oh, it doesn’t matter. | 哦 这无关紧要 |
[07:32] | i’m gonna shut it down, pending the autopsy. | 我会终止试验 等待尸检结果 |
[07:35] | i want to know why we didn’t see it coming. | 我要知道为何我们没有预见到这样的情况 |
[07:40] | i thought dr. bailey said torres can’t be moved yet. | Bailey医生不是吩咐过 Torres还不能下床嘛 |
[07:42] | yes, sir, but since she has had no contact with the baby, | 是的 先生 不过孩子和妈妈完全没有接触 |
[07:45] | – i was wondering how soon we might be able to… – bring the baby to torres? | – 我想知道还要多久他们才能… – 带孩子去见Torres? |
[07:47] | i think it’ll do the both of them good. | 我想这对他们俩都有好处 |
[07:49] | if i could at least tell dr.torres when she… | 至少我可以告诉Torres医生什么时候… |
[07:50] | when the baby is off the vent, | 当孩子摘下呼吸器 |
[07:52] | when she has an immune system | 当她自己的免疫系统 |
[07:54] | and can with stand the on slaught of deadly infections | 足以抵抗外界侵袭的时候 |
[07:57] | dr. torres would threaten her with, that’s when. | Torres医生会威胁到她 让她感染的 |
[08:01] | i mean, come on. i’m all for mother/baby bonding, | 拜托 我很希望孩子和母亲能在一起 |
[08:04] | but not when it’ll kill the baby. | 但是要在保证孩子的生命安全的情况下 |
[08:07] | why do you even ask me these things, huh? | 你怎么能问我这些? |
[08:09] | i thought you were a doctor. | 你是个医生啊 |
[08:12] | ouch. | 痛啊 |
[08:18] | i need your help with something. | 我要你帮忙 |
[08:23] | oh, wait. | 哦 等等 |
[08:25] | i have, uh,patient 122’s trial packet. | 这是122号病患试验资料 |
[08:27] | it was never opened, so it needs to go back into the lot. | 没有打开过 所以我需要放回去 |
[08:29] | oh, okay. one sec. | 好的 马上 |
[08:35] | – i heard about your patient. i’m sorry. – thank you. | – 我听说了你的病人的事情 很抱歉 – 谢谢 |
[08:38] | – have a good night. – you, too. | – 祝你晚上过得好 – 你也是 |
[08:45] | henry, will you open the door? | Henry能开下门吗? |
[08:48] | i’m sorry. the place is, uh… | 对不起 这地方很乱… |
[08:50] | you were just supposed to tell me if this is normal or if i need to… | 你告诉我这算不算正常 还是我该去… |
[08:53] | if need to go to the hospital. | 医院 |
[08:54] | – you know what?will you just sit down and be quiet? – all right. | – 你先坐下保持安静 – 好的 |
[08:57] | did you check your blood sugar? | 你检查血糖浓度没? |
[08:58] | uh, 56, but i don’t have, uh, any juice. | 56 我没有果汁 |
[09:01] | i just have, uh,half a can of diet soda, so… | 只喝了一听健怡可乐… |
[09:03] | okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[09:04] | oh, damn it. look at you. | 哦 妈的 瞧瞧你 |
[09:07] | – what? – you look amazing. | – 什么? – 你很漂亮啊 |
[09:09] | you were on a date, weren’t you? | 你在约会吧? |
[09:10] | i made you come here in the middle of a date. | 我让你约会到一半到这里来 |
[09:11] | no, no, no, you know what? | 不 不 你猜怎么着? |
[09:12] | actually, you saved me from the longest date with the most tedious man. | 其实 你把我从和超级乏味男的 超长约会中解救出来 |
[09:17] | the only good thing that came out of the date were these cannolis, | 这个约会唯一的好处就是甜食 |
[09:19] | which,as it turns out, is exactly what someone needs | 结果 正是一个低血糖病人 |
[09:22] | when they’re having a hypoglycemic episode. | 最需要的 |
[09:24] | but you still shouldn’t have come. | 你还是不该来 |
[09:25] | yeah, you know what? you’ll stop saying that once you try this. | 没错 你猜怎么? 吃过了你就不会这么想了 |
[09:27] | okay. mm-hmm. yeah. | 好吧 嗯 嗯 |
[09:32] | – good. – okay. tell me about this date. | – 好吃 – 好吧 跟我说说你的约会 |
[09:35] | – uh, well, mm, his name is erwin. – ooh. | – 嗯 他的名字叫Erwin – 噢 |
[09:41] | okay, so strike one. | 一杆出局 |
[09:46] | no! | 不! |
[09:49] | give me that. | 给我 |
[09:54] | so am i leaving? what’s my number? | 我要出院了? 我的指标是多少? |
[09:58] | – it’s not good. – not your opinion, stupid. number. | – 不太好 – 我不要听你的意见 傻瓜 指标 |
[10:02] | .6. | |
[10:05] | it’s gone down. | 下降了 |
[10:11] | i’m sorry the results weren’t better. | 很抱歉测试结果不是很好 |
[10:13] | you should be, you worthless bastard. | 都怪你 没用的小畜生 |
[10:16] | it’s all your fault. get outta my sight. | 都是你的错 滚远点 |
[10:18] | i can’t stand looking at your stupid face. | 看到你的蠢脸我就受不了 |
[10:21] | go! | 滚! |
[10:28] | how’d she take it, karev? | 她听了有什么反应 Karev? |
[10:30] | bitchy, ’cause she’s a bitch. | 恶毒 她是个婊子 |
[10:32] | she’s also dying and she’s alone. | 她快死了 而且很孤单 |
[10:34] | she hasn’t had any family or visitors since she got here. | 自从她住院起 没有一个人来看她 |
[10:37] | – well, maybe that’s ’cause she’s… – let’s keep our assessments to ourselves. | – 也许是因为她是个… – 让我们保留自己的观点好了 |
[10:44] | karev, what’s your plan for chief resident? | Karev 你有没有竞选住院总的计划? |
[10:48] | – my plan? – mm-hmm, besides bad mouthing patients. | – 我的计划? – 嗯哼 除了说病人的坏话以外 |
[10:50] | all your colleagues are showing some kind of leadership potential. | 所有的同事都表现出了不同程度的 领导才能 |
[10:53] | grey and avery, they’re on clinical trials, | Grey和Avery 在进行临床试验 |
[10:56] | kepner is overhauling the surgical checklist.they have a plan. | Kepner在修正手术规范 他们都有计划 |
[10:59] | – i was just wondering if you had a… – african kids. | – 我只是想知道你是否有… – 非洲病童 |
[11:02] | sorry? | 什么? |
[11:03] | yeah, i’m gonna bring overa bout a dozen kids from africa | 没错 我打算让一群非洲孩子来这里 |
[11:06] | and, uh, get them surgeries… badly needed surgeries. | 给他们做手术…他们急需的手术 |
[11:12] | – huh. sounds pretty ambitious. – well, i’m am ambitious guy. | – 哼 听上去挺有野心的 – 我是个有抱负的人 |
[11:15] | also sounds like you just pulled that outta your butt. | 听上去好像你是在临时抱佛脚 |
[11:18] | oh, no, sir, it’s a… it’s a plan that i’ve, uh, | 哦 不 先生 这是…这个计划 |
[11:21] | – been plan… planning. – okay. well, good. | – 我琢磨很久了 – 很好 |
[11:25] | let me know if i can help. | 如果需要帮助就找来我 |
[11:29] | right outta your butt. | 临时抱佛脚 |
[11:31] | shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[11:32] | you guys ready? | 你们准备好了? |
[11:33] | let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[11:43] | wake up! | 醒过来! |
[11:45] | what? | 干嘛? |
[11:48] | just lay still and relax. let us do everything.can you do that? | 躺好了放松 让我们为你安排好一切 好吗? |
[12:07] | tell him that chole moved to 8:30 tomorrow. | 通知他 那个胆囊手术改期到明早八点半 |
[12:09] | back, back, back. | 退后 退后 |
[12:13] | okay. | 好的 |
[12:16] | dr. bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[12:18] | can i… can i ask you something? | 我能…问你个问题吗? |
[12:21] | well, what is it? | 什么事? |
[12:22] | – uh, h-how’s your day going? – how’s my day going? | – 嗯 你 今天过得好吗? – 我今天过得好吗? |
[12:26] | uh, my day should’ve ended three hours ago. | 我的今天应该在3小时以前就结束了 |
[12:30] | i’m tired, it’s late, | 我很累 现在也很晚了 |
[12:32] | and i still have six more things to do before it’s over, | 结束以前我至少还有6件事情要做 |
[12:34] | and now i have you in my face asking me how my day is going. | 现在你站在我的面前问我今天过得好吗 |
[12:41] | okay, okay, okay. okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:14] | we’ll give you some privacy. | 我们让你俩单独待一会儿 |
[13:30] | hi. | 嗨 |
[13:34] | hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[13:39] | don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:41] | see, i’m… | 你瞧 我… |
[13:43] | i’m a little messed up, too. | 我也挺糟糕的 |
[13:47] | but we’re gonna be fine, okay? | 不过我们会好起来的 好吗? |
[13:51] | we’re gonna be just fine. | 我们会好的 |
[14:03] | – hey. – hey, how is mr. beckert’s wife? | – 嗨 – 嗨 Beckert的妻子还好吧? |
[14:04] | uh, her kids took her home. | 她的孩子送她回家了 |
[14:06] | – i can’t believe they lied to us. – they didn’t lie. | – 我不能想象他们欺骗了我们 – 他们没有说谎 |
[14:09] | they just left out the history of his heart problems | 只是没有提到他的心病史 |
[14:12] | because they needed this trial. | 因为他们迫切需要加入这个实验 |
[14:13] | now while we’re waiting for the f.d.a. to respond, | 我们在等药监局回复的同时 |
[14:15] | i want to rescreen all the applicants with a fine-tooth comb. | 我想重新审查所有的测试者 |
[14:19] | is that what you’re doing now? | 你现在就在做? |
[14:20] | no. as morbid as it sounds,i am trying to find a replacement for mr. beckert. | 不是 听上去可能有点病态 不过我在找替代Beckert先生的病人 |
[14:23] | a new patient 122? | 新病人 122号? |
[14:25] | yeah, we’ll need to have one ready. | 是的 我们需要一个已经准备好的病人 |
[14:26] | okay. so what about adele webber? | 好的 Adele Webber怎么样? |
[14:28] | meredith, you know i want to, but she’s just not far enough along. | Meredith 你知道我也希望如此 但是她的病情还不够严重 |
[14:31] | her disease has not progressed enough for her to be eligible for this trial.you know that. | 她的病还没有发展到能够参加这个实验 的程度 你是知道的 |
[14:35] | well, this fell off of richard’s sweater this morning. | 这张字条是今天早上从Richard的毛衣上掉下来的 |
[14:38] | 我是Richard 我是你丈夫 | |
[14:58] | breathe. | 呼吸 |
[14:59] | – breathe. – no. she can’t talk to me like that. | – 呼吸 – 不 她不能这样对我说话 |
[15:02] | i’m a trained professional, and she’s an uncooperative, insulting… | 我是个专业人士 而她是个不合作又侮辱人的… |
[15:06] | so let’s just…let’s watch it. | 我的未婚妻 包涵一下嘛 |
[15:08] | he’s a wuss. let him go. | 他是个胆小鬼 让他走 |
[15:12] | good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[15:15] | – that’s the third one this month. – they don’t push me hard enough. | – 这是这个月第三个了 – 他们对我不够严格 |
[15:18] | it’s a traumatic brain injury. | 这是脑部损伤复原理疗 |
[15:19] | – it’s not boot camp. – yeah, we’re getting married. | – 不是新兵训练营 – 是啊 我们要结婚了 |
[15:22] | you want me walking down the aisle,not rolling, right? | 你希望我和你一起走向礼堂 不是坐着轮椅过去 对吧? |
[15:24] | i want you healed. it’s okay. i mean, the wedding… | 我希望你复原 这样很好 我是说 婚礼… |
[15:30] | sorry. i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:36] | the baby won’t wait. | 可孩子等不了了 |
[15:38] | you can pick her up. you can hold the baby. | 你能把她抱起来 拥抱她 |
[15:40] | mark can hold the baby. i can’t hold my baby!don’t tell me it’s okay! | Mark也能抱着她 而我不能抱自己的孩子! 别告诉我这没关系! |
[15:51] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:54] | then bring me those balls, please. | 把球拿过来 拜托 |
[16:00] | i’ve got, uh, eight patients lined up from three african countries, | 我挑选了来自3个非洲国家的8个病人 |
[16:04] | all through the namboze clinic. | 都是通过Namboze门诊部找到的 |
[16:06] | there’s a, um… oh, wait. | 这里有 嗯..等等 |
[16:09] | jeez. | 天哪 |
[16:11] | ah, here. | 啊 在这里 |
[16:12] | a cardiac defect, uh, a brain tumor, an idiopathic gangrene case… | 心肺缺陷 脑瘤 先天性坏蛆的病例… |
[16:16] | i mean, when do we get to see that, right? | 这很少见 是吗? |
[16:18] | what else? oh, and, uh, hunt, | 还有啥? 哦 Hunt |
[16:20] | he-he-he got me in touch with, uh,a military guy about ground transport | 他-让我联系一个军人安排地面运输 |
[16:24] | and he also volunteered to operate pro bono, | 他自荐施行免费手术 |
[16:27] | so i’ve got him and robbins, bailey, uh, sloan, shepherd… | 我有他 还有Robbins |
[16:32] | stop. | 停 |
[16:33] | how you gonna pay for all this? | 谁埋单? |
[16:35] | well, that’s why i’m talking to you. you’re the chief of… of peds surgery. | 这就是我来找你的原因 你是儿科的…主管 |
[16:39] | i mean, they’re incredible surgeries… | 这些都是很棒的手术… |
[16:41] | – on kids. – oh, oh, oh, okay. | – 儿童手术 – 哦 哦 好吧 |
[16:43] | so it’s… it’s coming out of my budget? | 这费用…要从我的预算里拨? |
[16:44] | well, i’m saying, if… if i do all the logistical crap, | 我是说 要是后勤全部我来做的话 |
[16:47] | i mean, it’s a… it’s a project the hospital should fund, right? | 那这是个…医院应该出资的项目 不是吗? |
[16:49] | – i mean, it’s-it’s worth… – nothing. | – 这总该值… – 一文不值 |
[16:51] | that’s what it’s worth. no, no. | 这项目一文不值 不 |
[16:54] | i’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:59] | right. | 好吧 |
[17:01] | i should’ve known what you’d say. | 我早知道你会这么说 |
[17:02] | no, no, no. you don’t get to do that. | 不 不 你没资格这样说 |
[17:05] | you don’t get to ask me to fund a plan this half-assed | 你不能叫我为这样半吊子的项目出资 |
[17:08] | and then paint me as somebody who wants to deny…health care to third-world kids. | 然后把我说成是拒绝给…第三世界国家儿童 提供医疗帮助的人 |
[17:13] | come on. | 拜托 |
[17:15] | i mean, yeah, there are people that can do this sort of thing, | 没错 有些人是能搞定这种项目 |
[17:20] | but… you’re not one of ’em. | 但是…你不是其中之一 |
[17:28] | – mrs. pulcher. – oh, ooh. is it two hours already? | – Pulcher夫人 – 哦 已经过了2个小时? |
[17:33] | it seems like i saw your slack jaw a minute ago. | 感觉上好像刚见过你那张吊儿郎当的脸啊 |
[17:36] | i feel like i just saw your blistery old butt. | 我觉得我也刚看过你满是水泡的老屁股呢 |
[17:39] | – no. you can’t speak to me like that. – you can’t speak to me like that. | – 不 你不能这样对我说话 – 你不能这样对我说话 |
[17:43] | i should sue you… 10 grand for every bedsore on my ass. | 我要去告你…我屁股上的每个褥疮赔10万 |
[17:48] | i’ll die before i ever see any of that money, but i’ll… | 见到钱以前我就会死掉 不过至少我… |
[17:51] | – but you’ll die rich. – richer thanks to you dumbasses. | – 你会死的富有 – 感谢你这个傻帽 我会更有钱 |
[17:59] | or you could do something good with the money. | 要么你可以用这钱做点好事 |
[18:02] | donate it to a good cause, help someone out. | 捐献给慈善机构 帮助别人 |
[18:05] | or put it to getting you a medical degree. | 或者帮你上完医学院 |
[18:12] | mrs. pulcher, | Pulcher夫人 |
[18:14] | i have a plan to bring some african kids over here… | 我有一个帮助一些非洲孩子来这里就诊的计划 |
[18:17] | – oh. – for some really cool… | – 噢 – 很酷的… |
[18:21] | i mean… desperately needed surgeries. | 我是说他们非常需要动手术 |
[18:23] | you askin’ me for money? | 你在问我要钱? |
[18:25] | – i need at least 100 grand to get things started. – oh, my god. | – 要启动计划我至少需要10万 – 我的天哪 |
[18:30] | take it somewhere else, sally struthers, | 去别处游说吧 Sally Struthers(美国女演员+演说家) |
[18:32] | and get outta my face. | 离我远点 |
[18:40] | overall, adele scored a 23, | 总的来说 Adele的分数是 23, |
[18:42] | which is a marked decline from the last time we tested her,which was 27. | 从上次测试结果27来看 有明显下降 |
[18:45] | so she’s definitely a lot worse than we thought. | 毫无疑问她的情况比我们料想的糟糕很多 |
[18:48] | well, the upside is, she gets in the trial. | 好处就是 她能加入试验了 |
[18:50] | – but she’s declining so fast. – i know. | – 她的情况恶化地很快 – 我知道 |
[18:52] | why can’t we just give her the medicine on the side outside of the trial? | 为何我们不能在实验之外直接给她用药? |
[18:55] | – who would know? – no. | – 谁会发现? – 不行 |
[18:56] | the f.d.a. is gonna be on us harder than ever. | 药监局会对我们非常严格 |
[18:58] | anything we do that taints the results | 我们做出任何影响试验结果的事情 |
[19:00] | could ruin the trial, | 都会毁了试验 |
[19:01] | and not to mention our careers along with it. | 不用说我们的事业也完蛋了 |
[19:05] | don’t think i haven’t thought about it. | 别以为我没想过 |
[19:09] | she’s in heart failure. she’s gotta go back on the vent | 她快要心脏衰竭了 要重新上呼吸器 |
[19:12] | – she needs surgery now? – well, as soon as possible. | – 她现在就需要动手术? – 越快越好 |
[19:15] | her ductus arteriosus hasn’t closed. | 她的动脉导管还没闭合 |
[19:18] | fletcher’s a no-go. | Fletcher赶不来 |
[19:19] | i’m gonna try terry lennox at seattle press. | 我联系西雅图的Terry Lennox |
[19:21] | look, i know i’m not high on your list, | 听着 我知道我不是你的最佳人选 |
[19:23] | but, uh, your baby’s out of time, you know it can’t be you. | 不过 你的孩子没时间了 你又不能动手术 |
[19:25] | i have performed the procedure before, so… | 我做过这样的手术 所以… |
[19:29] | you’re stuck with me. | 你只有我了 |
[19:30] | i understand. i… | 我明白 我… |
[19:31] | and, uh, although you’re not technically related to the baby | 还有 虽然基本上 你和孩子没有血缘关系 |
[19:34] | i’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么? |
[19:36] | the hospital would have no ethical objection if i let you be in the o.r. with me. | 如果让你跟我进手术室 医院也不会反对的 |
[19:42] | i mean, if you’d like to look over my shoulder, | 我是说 如果看着我手术 |
[19:45] | you know, make you feel any better. | 会让你好受些的话 |
[19:51] | – thank you. – okay. we will page you when we’re ready. | – 谢谢你 – 好了 我们准备好了就通知你 |
[19:54] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:55] | i’ll-i’ll go tell callie. | 我去告诉Callie |
[19:58] | so should i get her prepped? | 我去给她准备 |
[20:00] | yeah, looks like i’m stuck with you, too, huh? | 没错 好像我也只能靠你了 |
[20:04] | – Are you ready to go back? – Mnh-mnh. One more lap. | – 准备回病房没 – 再来一圈 |
[20:06] | What, did you lose a bet? | 你打赌输了? |
[20:08] | She’s my new physical therapist | 她是我的新理疗师 |
[20:10] | because she does what I tell her to. | 因为我叫她干嘛她就干嘛 |
[20:11] | Whose charts are those? | 这些是谁的病历卡? |
[20:12] | Altman’s. She’s being ridiculous. | Altman的 她无理取闹 |
[20:14] | I haven’t seen a cardio surgery in a month. | 我已经一个月没做心脏手术了 |
[20:16] | – So you stole her charts? – Yes, I stole her charts | – 你偷了她的病历卡? – 是的 |
[20:19] | so I will be prepared when she comes crawling back. | 我会时刻准备着 就等她呼我了 |
[20:21] | Grey, sit. I need the resistance. | Grey 坐下 我需要有人和我对抗 |
[20:25] | Oh, so I retested Adele Webber. | 我重新为Adele Webber做了测试 |
[20:27] | She’s worse than we thought. | 她的情况比我们预料的更糟糕 |
[20:29] | But at least she’s gonna get in the trial. | 不过至少她能加入试验 |
[20:31] | Okay, see?! See?! I should be on this. | 好了 看到了吧?! 我该参加这个手术 |
[20:34] | How do I even have a shot at chief resident if I can’t do what I’m good at? | 如果我不能发挥特长 怎么能成为主治医师? |
[20:37] | Alex, you didn’t. You’re gonna be fired. | Alex 你不会吧 你会被开除的 |
[20:39] | I’m gonna be chief resident. | 我要成为住院总医师 |
[20:40] | Yeah, not if you don’t work here anymore. | 如果你被炒了就做不了了 |
[20:42] | He-he solicited a patient for money. | 他哄一个病人出钱 |
[20:44] | – Oh, you hookin’ now? – No, my African kid thing. | – 噢 你开始拉皮条啦? – 不是 为了那些非洲小孩 |
[20:47] | It’s against so many rules. | 这样做违反原则啊 |
[20:48] | Who cares? The old hag could die, | 有谁在乎? 那老女人死了以后可以留下钱 |
[20:50] | leaving her money to save dying children. | 给那些快死的孩子治病 |
[20:51] | But instead, she’ll probably leave it to her cats, | 否则 她可能把钱都留给她的猫 |
[20:54] | who probably hate her, too. Are you going to radiology? | 那些猫估计都很恨她 你要去放射科? |
[20:57] | Uh, hey, everybody. Off. Now. | 嗨 你们都走开 |
[21:02] | – Callie. – I did four laps today. | – 我今天走了4圈 |
[21:06] | – Sofia needs surgery. – What? | – Sofia需要动手术 – 什么? |
[21:09] | Today. Now. She has weakness in her left ventricle. | 今天 就现在 她的左心室有缺陷 |
[21:12] | – She needs a P.D.A. ligation. – Oh, god. Oh, god. | – 得做动脉导管结扎手术 – 哦 上帝啊 |
[21:15] | She’s gonna be fine, and I’m gonna be there. | 她会没事的 我在场 |
[21:17] | – Oh. – What? | – 哦 – 怎么啦? |
[21:22] | – Callie. – Oh, god. Oh, god. | – 哦 上帝啊 |
[21:25] | Oh, my… Help! | 快帮忙 |
[21:29] | Somebody help! | 来人呐! |
[21:34] | Abdominal wound dehiscence with a small evisceration. | 腹部伤口开裂 还有点内脏脱离 |
[21:37] | – She’s worked herself into a rupture. – I should’ve seen this coming. | – 她复健得太狠了 – 我早该料到 |
[21:40] | I should’ve forced her to stop walking. I check that wound three times a day. | 我早该逼她停下来的 我每天3次检查伤口 |
[21:43] | – She never complained of pain. – Yang, | – 她从未抱怨过疼痛 |
[21:44] | I’ve been telling Torres to slow down for weeks. | 我一直跟Torres说慢慢来 |
[21:46] | The woman doesn’t listen, so stop kicking yourself and just help me fix it. | 她不听啊 别自责了 帮我缝合吧 |
[21:50] | – Bovie. – How bad does it look? | – Bovie刀 – 有多糟? |
[21:55] | How is she? | 她还好吗? |
[21:56] | They’re just starting now. | 刚开始 |
[21:58] | B.P. is, uh, 39 over 20. | 血压是39/20 |
[22:00] | – That’s way too low. – No, for a kid this small, it’s fine. | – 血压太低了 – 不 这么小的孩子 这很正常 |
[22:03] | You know, talking will distract me. | 说话让我很分心 |
[22:05] | Uh, I’m sorry. Um, I have to hang up. | 对不起 我要挂电话了 |
[22:07] | No, I didn’t say hang up. Just keep it down, please. Potts. | 不 我没说挂电话 小声点 Potts剪 谢谢 |
[22:19] | You’re dumber than you look. | 你傻透了 |
[22:26] | I’m gonna have your job. | 我会让医院开除你 |
[22:30] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[22:32] | Help me, Mrs. Pulcher. | 帮帮我 Pulcher夫人 |
[22:33] | Oh. Nurse! I’m gonna call your supervisor… | 护士! 我要打电话给你的上级… |
[22:36] | – You’re my only hope. – And have you fired! | – 你是我唯一的希望 – 让他们开除你! |
[22:38] | – I need your help. – And then I’m gonna sue this hospital! | – 我需要你的帮助 – 我要告这家医院! |
[22:41] | – Please. – And then I’m gonna sue you! | – 求求你 – 我要告你! |
[22:42] | – Please. – Get out! | – 求求你 – 出去! |
[22:46] | I don’t ever want to see your face here again! | 我再也不要看到你的脸! |
[22:52] | He’s just getting ready to clip the P.D.A. | 正准备夹住动脉导管 |
[22:54] | – 3-0 vicryl. – She’s closing now. | – 缝线 – 正在缝合 |
[22:57] | No leaks, no bleeders, no sepsis. | 没渗漏 没出血 没败血 |
[22:59] | B.P.’s good, so we’re home. | 血压很好 我们干得漂亮 |
[23:06] | – What’s happening? – The P.D.A. ripped. | – 出了什么事? – 动脉导管破裂 |
[23:08] | Suction. 6-0 prolene. Now. Damn it, now. | 快吸 给我缝线 快 妈的 |
[23:11] | What’s happening? | 怎么啦? |
[23:12] | What’s going on, Robbins? | 发生了什么事 Robbins? |
[23:21] | Oh, what happened? | 噢 到底怎么啦? |
[23:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:25] | If she… | 如果她… |
[23:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:38] | You need to be in here. | 你得进来下 |
[23:50] | You missed the good part, Dr. Robbins. | 你错过了好戏了 Robbins医生 |
[23:52] | She tried to bleed out, but I wouldn’t let her. | 她想多流点血 可我说不行 |
[23:56] | And the lung is up… | 肺张开了… |
[23:58] | and it is beautiful. | 真是漂亮 |
[24:01] | All right. 5-0 vicryl, please. | 好了 请给我缝线 |
[24:05] | And everybody’s fine. | 大家都很好 |
[24:11] | – Okay. Let’s get you… – Don’t touch me. | – 好了 让我帮你… – 别碰我 |
[24:16] | Oh, she’s been asking for you. | 哦 她要你 |
[24:18] | Get in here. | 过来 |
[24:19] | This ham-fisted twit doesn’t know how to roll me. | 这个粗手粗脚的白痴都不知道怎么帮我翻身 |
[24:22] | You asked me not to come back. | 你叫我别回来 |
[24:23] | – I’m only… – Just shut your hole and get in here | – 我只是… – 闭上你的嘴巴进来 |
[24:25] | before this idiot breaks my spine. | 这白痴要折断我的脊梁骨啦 |
[24:35] | 100 grand. | 10万 |
[24:38] | – What?! – Alex, don’t. | – 什么?! – Alex 别这样 |
[24:41] | Give me 100 grand, and I’ll come in. | 给我10万 我就进去 |
[24:43] | Mrs. Pulcher, he’s-he’s joking. | Pulcher夫人 他是开玩笑 |
[24:44] | He-he doesn’t… he doesn’t mean that. | 他不是…说真的 |
[24:47] | $50,000. | 5万 |
[24:49] | $100,000. | 10万 |
[24:50] | $75,000. | 7万5 |
[24:52] | 100 grand, final offer. | 10万 最后一次 |
[24:55] | – You don’t know how to negotiate. – I’m not negotiating. | – 你不懂怎么讨价还价 – 我不讨价还价 |
[24:58] | Oh, don’t pretend to be smart, you crooked little bastard. | 别假装聪明 你这个歪脑筋的小混蛋 |
[25:01] | And don’t pretend you’re poor, you evil old bitch. | 别装穷 你这个邪恶老婊子 |
[25:06] | 100 grand. | 10万 |
[25:11] | Done. 100 grand. | 说定了 10万 |
[25:14] | Now get in here and roll me over. | 进来帮我翻身 |
[25:19] | Wait. He made you pay for parking, too? | 等等 他还叫你付停车费? |
[25:23] | Smooth. | 真是滑头 |
[25:24] | Yeah, and that was all before dinner. | 是啊 都还是吃饭以前 |
[25:27] | You gotta try this pasta. It’s ridiculous. | 你必须尝尝这意大利面 太美味了 |
[25:29] | I’m in. | 好 |
[25:33] | Did I tell you that his hair was longer than mine? | 我有没和你提过他头发比我的都长? |
[25:34] | No. No. | 你没说 |
[25:37] | You know what’s funny? | 还有更好玩的 |
[25:39] | I don’t know why his online photo didn’t feature his very, | 我不知道为啥他的网上照片没有拍到 |
[25:43] | very long ponytail. | 他的很长很长的马尾辫 |
[25:46] | – I love this guy. – Mm. | 我爱这家伙 |
[25:49] | – Mmm. Mmm. – This is so good. | 真好吃 |
[25:54] | Meet us a Joe’s. I’m buying. | 去Joe酒吧和我们碰头 我买单 |
[25:55] | What’s up? | 怎么啦? |
[25:57] | $100,000 is what’s up, | 10万啊 |
[25:59] | courtesy of the dragon lady in room 10-22. | 10-22病房母老虎给的慈善基金 |
[26:02] | Alex. | |
[26:02] | You know what happens when you break the rules, Mer? | 你知道破坏了规矩会有什么后果 Mer? |
[26:04] | You get 100,000 bucks. Drinks are on me. | 奖励你10万块 我请客喝酒 |
[26:07] | I can’t. I’m on call. | 我不能去 我值班 |
[26:10] | No. No! No! | 不 不 ! 不! |
[26:15] | – No! Time of death, 21:44. – No. Shut up. No. | – 不! 死亡时间 21:44 – 不 闭嘴 不 |
[26:19] | – She had an arrhythmia. – Well, get her back. I need her. | – 她突发心律失常 – 救活她 我需要她 |
[26:21] | – Alex! – I had it. I had it! | – 我都要到手了 到手了! |
[26:22] | – I’m sorry. – No, I had it. I had it! | – 对不起 – 不 都到手了 到手了! |
[26:31] | You bitch. | 你这个婊子 |
[26:36] | – Mrs. Webber. – Hmm? | Webber夫人 |
[26:39] | What are you doing here so late? | 这么晚你在这里干什么? |
[26:40] | Oh, you know, Richard is finishing up, | 噢 你知道的 Richard在收尾 |
[26:42] | and I’m just waiting. | 我在等他 |
[26:44] | He doesn’t like to see me go home alone. | 他不想让我独自回家 |
[26:46] | Mm. May I sit with you? | 我能陪你坐吗? |
[26:49] | I’m surprised to see you here. You on call tonight? | 在这里见到你我很意外 你今晚值班? |
[26:53] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[26:57] | So how are you feeling? | 你感觉好吗? |
[26:59] | You really want to ask me that? | 你真想知道这个? |
[27:01] | It’s hard, I know. | 很艰难 我知道 |
[27:03] | You think so? | 你这么认为? |
[27:04] | I only know from my side of it, from my experience. | 从我的角度看来 根据我的经验 |
[27:08] | Excuse me, | 很抱歉 |
[27:10] | but I have no use for your side of it. | 我不在乎你怎么看 |
[27:13] | I thought I could handle it, thought I could live with it… | 我以为自己能应付 能带着疾病一起生活.. |
[27:17] | it was only temporary… that it was gonna go away, | 这只是暂时的…都会过去 |
[27:19] | but clearly, I was wrong. | 很明显 我错了 |
[27:21] | It’s just getting worse. | 情况越来越糟糕了 |
[27:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:26] | Are you? Are you really? | 是吗? 你会有歉意? |
[27:31] | Then stop. | 那就住手吧 |
[27:32] | Please, just stop. | 请你住手 |
[27:35] | Are you in love with him? | 你还爱他吗? |
[27:37] | If you’re in love with him, I don’t know what you should do. | 如果你还爱着他 我不知道你该怎么做 |
[27:39] | But I think… god help me… | 但我觉得 天啊 |
[27:42] | Ellis, I think he’s in love with you. | Ellis 我想他爱你 |
[27:45] | And if you’re not, please… | 如果你不爱他 请你… |
[27:49] | give him back. | 把他还给我 |
[27:53] | Adele, it’s…it’s Meredith. | Adele 我是…Meredith. |
[27:55] | Not Ellis. | 不是Ellis |
[27:58] | It’s Meredith. I’m her daughter. | 我是Meredith 我是她的女儿 |
[28:00] | Ellis is gone. She died. | Ellis不在了 她死了 |
[28:02] | Please give me back my husband. | 请你把我的丈夫还给我 |
[28:07] | Please… | 求你… |
[28:09] | give me back my husband. | 把我的丈夫还给我 |
[28:13] | Uh, he’s-he’s-he’s yours. He’s-he’s all yours. | 他-他-他是你的 他都是你的 |
[28:29] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[28:34] | Oh, yeah. Look at you. | 噢 看看你 |
[28:38] | Look at how big you are. | 都长这么大了 |
[28:43] | Hey, I was just coming to see you. | 嘿 我正要来看你呢 |
[28:46] | Not you. Her. | 不是你 是看她 |
[28:47] | Good morning, beautiful. | 早上好 美人 |
[28:50] | Are you gonna tell me to get back in bed? | 你要叫我回病房去? |
[28:51] | – ‘Cause I just got here. – I am not. | – 我刚到呢 – 我没这打算 |
[28:54] | I was coming to tell you to go home. | 我来告诉你 你能出院回家了 |
[29:00] | – Don’t drop that baby. – To what? To what? | – 别撒手 – 回哪里? 干嘛? |
[29:03] | – Go home. – When? | – 回家 – 什么时候? |
[29:05] | – Now. – Oh… | – 就现在 – 哦… |
[29:07] | Look, look, your vitals are stable, | 听着 你的情况很稳定 |
[29:09] | your balance is good, | 平衡感也很好 |
[29:10] | and you obviously are strong enough to carry this one around, | 很明显你有力气抱着她走来走去 |
[29:13] | So go… Get out. | 所以出院吧 |
[29:20] | Did you hear that? | 你听到啦? |
[29:23] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[29:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:30] | I’m going home. | 我要回家啦 |
[29:33] | It’s 500 bucks to get it out of impound. | 要500块赎车 |
[29:35] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[29:36] | You shoulda paid the tickets. Have a nice day. | 你应该去付罚单 祝你今天愉快 |
[29:46] | I will see you as soon as you are done. | 你一做完手术 我就去找你 |
[29:48] | Meredith, make him stop fussing over me. | Meredith 别让他为我大费周折 |
[29:51] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好了 我就在这里等你 |
[29:56] | So she’s going into surgery right after the M.R.I., | 核磁共振以后她马上去做手术 |
[29:59] | so don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:02] | Uh, Meredith. | |
[30:07] | Thank you for everything you’ve done. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[30:08] | I didn’t really do anything. The circumstances changed. | 我没做什么 是情况变了 |
[30:11] | You did. You caught it first. | 你做了 你首先发现了症状 |
[30:14] | And the minute you did, you looked after her. | 然后一直在照顾她 |
[30:16] | You did everything you could to take care of her. | 你不惜一切照顾她 |
[30:20] | I’ve made a lot of mistakes, | 我犯过很多错误 |
[30:22] | and it’s taken me a lot of years | 过了很多年 |
[30:24] | to finally realize that all I want to do is be with her. | 才最终意识到 我只想和她在一起 |
[30:29] | You’ve given us the best chance that we could get. | 你给了我们最好的机会 |
[30:33] | You’ve done everything. | 这一切都归功于你 |
[30:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[30:49] | What’s this? It’s your kid. | 这是什么? 你的孩子 |
[30:51] | – Your African kid. – Oh, that’s happening? | – 你的非洲小孩子 – 成了? |
[30:53] | – Today? – Tonight. The first group gets here tonight. | – 今天? – 今晚 第一批今晚到 |
[30:56] | I’ve been telling you this all week. | 我一周都在提醒你们 |
[30:57] | Look, each of you gets your own kid. | 听着 你们每人负责一个孩子 |
[30:59] | Some of them will be traveling with family, | 有些孩子是和家人一起来的 |
[31:01] | a few of them are orphans, | 有几个是孤儿 |
[31:03] | so you are in charge of your kid, right? | 你们一人负责一个孩子 好吗? |
[31:05] | You’re like their… their ambassador. | 就像… 他们的大使 |
[31:07] | Wait. You can’t have her. You’d be awful to her. | 等等 你不能带她 你那么凶 |
[31:10] | Um, him. No. Yes, him. | 他 不行 好吧 就他了 |
[31:15] | He’s melting down. | 他忙得焦头烂额咯 |
[31:16] | – Train wreck. – Evil spawn is now mother Teresa. | – 乱七八糟啊 – 恶魔的孩子现在是特瑞莎修女 |
[31:21] | Don’t forget, they get here tonight! | 别忘了 他们今晚到! |
[31:24] | Karev. They’re here. | Karev 他们到了 |
[31:26] | They just touched down in D.C., | 飞机刚在华盛顿降落 |
[31:27] | and they’re gonna change planes and have dinner, | 他们转机吃饭 |
[31:28] | and then they’ll be here. | 然后就到这里了 |
[31:34] | You did it. You know, I never thought you would. | 你做到了 我还以为不可能的 |
[31:37] | I didn’t think you could, but… you did. | 我没想到 不过 你还是做到了 |
[31:40] | Well done, Karev. | 干得好 Karev |
[31:45] | See? | 瞧见了? |
[31:58] | I am in so much trouble. | 我的麻烦大了 |
[32:00] | Oh, my… | 哦 我的… |
[32:02] | Oh, my god. How… | 上帝啊 怎么… |
[32:04] | – How did you let this happen? – It just happened. | – 怎么会这样的? – 就是发生了啊 |
[32:07] | I asked for things, | 我向别人要东西 |
[32:08] | and-and-and people started saying yes. | 他 他们就说好的 |
[32:10] | And-and I-I paid for it myself at first, | 然后 一开始我自己埋单 |
[32:13] | but then I maxed out my cards, but the ball was rolling | 刷爆了我的信用卡 但是已经一发不可收拾了 |
[32:16] | and-and planes were reserved | 机票已经订好了 |
[32:17] | and-and a freakin’ military transport. | 还是他妈的军用运输机 |
[32:20] | I mean, what am I supposed to say, “Sorry. Never mind.” | 我就该说”对不起 当我没说过” |
[32:23] | “Lack of funds. Keep your dying kids where they are”? | “资金不够 留着你那快死的孩子吧”? |
[32:25] | – Well, yeah. – No. You say “I’ll pay you when you get here.” | – 是啊 – 不 你该说 “你来到这里我来埋单” |
[32:29] | “Keep the receipt. Send me the bill.” | “保存好发票 寄账单给我” |
[32:31] | And now, I mean… Oh, god. | 而现在 我是说 我的天哪 |
[32:34] | Right now they’re eating $8 airport hamburgers that I can’t pay for. | 现在 他们正在机场吃8块钱的汉堡包 我付不起 |
[32:37] | Alex, this… I mean, this is… this fraud. | Alex 这是…我的意思是 这是欺诈 |
[32:40] | You have actually grifted people. | 你是在骗人钱财 |
[32:42] | – I can’t do this. – Well, yeah, well, you… you have to now. | – 我干不下去了 – 是啊 你现在..必须继续下去 |
[32:45] | I mean, you already did it. You-you could go to jail for th… this. | 你已经做了 你可能为此进…监狱 |
[34:15] | Ah. There you are. | 啊哈 你在这里 |
[34:16] | Here’s your kid. They’re coming tonight. | 这是你的孩子 他们今晚到 |
[34:18] | – Um, okay. Uh, hold it for me be… – Look, just take it. | – 好的 帮我抱着… – 听着 抱着 |
[34:21] | – Well… – She’s a 5 year old with optic glioma… | 她5岁了患有视神经胶质瘤… |
[34:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[34:25] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[34:27] | No, what are you doing? | 不 你在做什么? |
[34:29] | – Oh, Alex. This is from a lawyer. – Ah. | – Alex 律师寄来的 – 啊 |
[34:43] | – No, take it. You have to… – No, I don’t… I don’t want to see it. | – 不 拿着 你必须… – 不 我不要…我不想看 |
[34:45] | Look, they’re gonna get here tonight, Lexie. | 听着 他们今晚到达 Lexie |
[34:47] | I-I… they’ll get their surgeries. I’ll go to jail. | 他们会动手术 我也许会去蹲监狱 |
[34:50] | – I don’t even care anymore. – Just… no, no, don’t! It’s a check. | – 但我不在乎 – 只是…别 别撕!是张支票 |
[34:54] | It’s a check for $200,000 from the estate of Gladys Pulcher. | 这是一张Gladys Pulcher房地产公司的 20万的支票 |
[34:58] | It’s from the dragon lady. | 是那个母老虎给你的 |
[35:07] | That bitch. | 那个婊子 |
[35:12] | Okay, Adele. | 好了 Adele |
[35:14] | I need you to take a couple of deep breaths for me, okay? | 深呼吸几次 好吗? |
[35:21] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[35:22] | – I’m fine. – Good. | – 我很好 – 很好 |
[35:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:47] | Okay, I’m gonna make… | 好了 我要… |
[35:49] | the injection. | 注射了 |
[35:52] | And, uh, you shouldn’t feel this. | 你不会有感觉的 |
[35:59] | There it is. | 在这里 |
[36:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:08] | I really don’t want to go home until she goes, you know? | 我真的不想在她回家以前回去 |
[36:12] | – Um, and clearly, she’s not ready to go, so… – Shh. Shh, shh. | – 显然她还没准备好出院 所以… – 嘘 嘘 |
[36:16] | – She can go. – What? | – 她可以回去了 – 什么? |
[36:18] | With most parents, I’d say no, | 如果是别人 我不会同意 |
[36:20] | but she has three doctors at home, | 不过她有3位医生在家 |
[36:22] | – so if she passes the infant carrier test… – Uh, what test? | – 如果她通过婴儿带原者检测… – 什么测试? |
[36:24] | Uh, she has to sit in an infant carrier for an hour | 她必须在摇篮里面坐上一个小时 |
[36:26] | with no apnea or bradycardia. | 如果没有呼吸停止或者慢搏 |
[36:29] | Oh, she’ll nail that. I’ll go get it. | 哦 她会通过的 我去拿摇篮 |
[36:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:33] | Well, yeah, it’s-it’s okay. | 好的 好的 不客气 |
[36:35] | I mean, if she passes the test, it’s okay. | 如果她通过测试 就回家 |
[36:47] | People are talking about you… | 人们都在谈论你… |
[36:50] | kindly. They’re-they’re saying you’re kind, | 他们都说你很友善 |
[36:52] | funny, compassionate. | 有趣 有同情心 |
[36:54] | And Dr. Robbins has a lot of nice things to say about you. | Robbins医生说了你很多好话 |
[37:00] | I’m just glad, you know. | 我只是很高兴 |
[37:01] | I’m-I’m glad that people are getting to know | 我很高兴人们开始了解 |
[37:03] | the Robert that I got to know and like. | 那个我认识而且喜欢上的Robert |
[37:09] | You deserve for people to like you. | 你值得别人的喜爱 |
[37:15] | It’s Dr. Stark. | 我是Stark医生 |
[37:37] | How’d it go? | 约会怎么样? |
[37:38] | Actually, it’s still kinda going. | 其实 还在进行中 |
[37:41] | What? What do you mean? | 什么?什么意思? |
[37:42] | Well, it was this guy that I had met before, | 这个人我原先认识 |
[37:44] | and now he’s back in town, and it’s kinda great. | 他回来了 约会很不错 |
[37:49] | Oh, and they had that pasta that you love, | 餐厅那儿有你爱吃的意大利面 |
[37:51] | and well, I didn’t wanna… so, um, well, here. | 所以 我给你带了点 |
[37:54] | Oh, you didn’t ha… th… thank you. | 喔 你不用麻烦的…谢谢 |
[37:57] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:58] | So, um… | 那么 嗯… |
[38:01] | I’m sorry I-I can’t stay. | 不好意思 我不能久留 |
[38:03] | – No. No, this is great. You should go. – Yeah? | – 没关系 约会去吧 – 是吗? |
[38:06] | – Yeah, go. – Okay. All right. I’ll call you. | – 去吧 – 好 我晚点打电话给你 |
[38:08] | – All right. – Okay, good. | – 好 – 好的 |
[38:27] | How’s your friend? | 你的朋友好吗? |
[38:28] | Good. Thanks. It was good that we stopped. | 很好 谢谢 谢谢你特地停下来 |
[38:32] | Glad to do it. | 不客气 |
[38:34] | So… What’s next? | 那么…接下来去哪里? |
[38:36] | Am I taking you home? | 送你回家? |
[38:47] | Or I might be taking you home. | 也许我该带你回家 |
[38:55] | The length of your recovery | 恢复时间 |
[38:57] | is determined by the extent of your injuries… | 取决于受伤的严重程度… |
[38:59] | Five more seconds. | 还有5秒钟 |
[39:00] | Five… four, three, two, one. | |
[39:05] | That’s one hour. | 1个小时到啦 |
[39:06] | Yay! | 好啊! |
[39:08] | – You did it, big girl. – Aww. | 你办到了 好姑娘! |
[39:12] | I can’t believe she’s leaving. | 难以置信 她就要回家了 |
[39:14] | Yeah. Yeah, she’s cute, isn’t she? | 是啊 她很可爱 不是吗? |
[39:18] | – No. Callie. – Okay. | – 不 我是说 Callie – 好吧 |
[39:19] | She was my last cardio patient. | 她是我的最后一个心脏病人 |
[39:22] | – Does Teddy even talk about me? – That’s a cute baby, right? | – Teddy提到我了吗? – 真是个可爱的孩子 不是吗? |
[39:26] | Its small features and oversized eyes | 小胳膊小腿和大眼睛 |
[39:28] | trigger a hormonal response in humans. | 一下子就让人母性大发 |
[39:30] | It’s autonomic. It’s what keeps us from eating them. | 自发的 免得我们吃了自己的孩子 |
[39:35] | And it’s not always successful. | 恢复过程并不总是成功的 |
[39:37] | For the grad wall. | 为了校友会的公告栏 |
[39:41] | Okay, let’s roll. | 好了 我们去准备出院 |
[39:42] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Put her down. | 等等 等等 放下她 |
[39:43] | I have got the apnea monitor, the o-2… | 我有呼吸监控器 氧气罐 |
[39:46] | Oh, Callie, you need to steal some of those NICU blankets. | 哦 Callie 你得偷几条儿科重症监护室的毯子 |
[39:48] | – They’re the best. – Okay, everybody, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop. | – 这毯子超级棒 – 所有人 都停下 停下 |
[39:52] | No matter how hard we work at it… | 无论我们多努力恢复健康… |
[39:55] | She’s not ready. No, she can’t leave. | 她还没准备好 不 她还不能出院 |
[39:57] | She’s-she’s been watched by doctors 24 hours a day. | 她-她一直都有医生24小时照顾她 |
[39:59] | – She still will. – Okay, well, her lungs… she could get R.S.V. | – 她仍然会被我们监护的 – 好吧 她的肺…她可能得得感染呼吸道合胞病毒 |
[40:01] | – Well, any kid could get R.S.V. – She’s not getting in a car. It’s not safe. | – 所有的小孩都有可能感染啊 – 她不能上车 这不安全 |
[40:04] | Some wounds might never fully heal… | 有些伤口永远不会完全愈合… |
[40:06] | – Callie… – It’s not safe. | – 这不安全 |
[40:08] | The last time she was in a car, she nearly died. | 上次她在车里 差点死了 |
[40:10] | We both nearly died. Get-get her outta that thing. | 我们俩都差点死了 把她从椅子里抱出来 |
[40:13] | – Honey… – Get her… give her… give her to me, Mark. I’m not kidding. | – 甜心… – 让她…让她…把她给我 Mark 我没开玩笑 |
[40:15] | – Get her out of that thing. Give her to me. – Oh, Callie. Callie. | – 把她从椅子里抱出来 把她给我 – 噢 Callie Callie |
[40:20] | – Come here. Come here. – Cal… O-okay, okay, you’re right. | – 过来 过来 – Cal…好吧 好吧 你是对的 |
[40:22] | You are absolutely right. | 你说的完全没错 |
[40:23] | Cars are not safe for children. | 车子对孩子来说不安全 |
[40:26] | Okay, neither are bookcases, | 不管是书橱 |
[40:28] | or squirrels, uh, strong winds, uh, people who sneeze. | 还是松鼠 大风 还有人们打喷嚏都对孩子不安全 |
[40:32] | They’re all gonna get your baby. | 他们都会伤害你的孩子 |
[40:35] | But, honey, you don’t feel this way because you were in an accident. | 但是 甜心 不是因为你出了车祸才这样恐慌 |
[40:38] | You feel this way because you are a parent. | 你有这样的感受是因为你是个母亲 |
[40:47] | It’ll pass, mostly. | 这种感觉很快就会过去的 |
[40:50] | Some of it never will. | 而有些感觉会一直存在的 |
[40:54] | You might have to adjust to a whole new way of living. | 你也许要重新调整来适应新生活 |
[41:02] | Things may have changed too radically… | 事情可能改变得太快太突然… |
[41:04] | I wish I could tell him. | 我希望能告诉他 |
[41:07] | What? | 什么? |
[41:08] | Richard. | |
[41:10] | I wish I could tell him his Adele got the medicine. | 我希望能告诉他 他的Adele进了实验名单 |
[41:13] | I just hate keeping it from him. | 我不喜欢瞒着他 |
[41:14] | To ever go back to what they were. | 以致再也回不到过去 |
[41:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:27] | I need a wheelchair. | 我要个轮椅 |
[41:30] | Lexie, Avery. | |
[41:43] | Let’s go. | 快来 |
[41:45] | It might not even recognize yourself. | 你可能都无法认出自己了 |
[41:49] | It’s like you haven’t recovered anything at all. | 就像你根本没有恢复过来 |
[41:55] | You’re a whole new person | 你是全新的 |
[42:01] | with a whole new life. | 有着全新的生活 |
[42:03] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 |