时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | no, i just… i just want to say, | 我只是…我只是想说 |
[00:02] | i’m really excited about the clinical trial. | 这项临床试验真的很令我兴奋 |
[00:04] | i’ve been reading in the “new england journal of medicine”… | 我一直都在读《新英格兰医学杂志》 |
[00:08] | germs, disease, toxins… | 细菌 疾病 毒素 |
[00:12] | our bodies encounter dangers all the time, | 我们的身体无时无刻不面临威胁 |
[00:16] | just beneath the surface… | 只不过在表面现象背后 |
[00:21] | hidden. | 隐藏着 |
[00:24] | whether you realize it or not, | 无论你是否意识到 |
[00:27] | your body is constantly protecting itself. | 身体都一直在保护它自己 |
[00:35] | i’d like to propose a toast. | 我来祝个酒 |
[00:36] | why is the sperm donor here? | 为什么捐精子的人在这儿? |
[00:38] | – i thought tonight was a family dinner. – dad, i… | – 我本以为是家宴呢 – 爸… |
[00:41] | to two extraordinary women… | 敬两位非凡的女性 |
[00:43] | may your lives be overfilled with love, | 祝你们的生活满载爱情 |
[00:46] | happiness, and joy. | 幸福和快乐 |
[00:47] | to callie and arizona… | 敬Callie和Arizona |
[00:50] | the mothers of my child. | 我孩子的母亲们 |
[00:52] | oh, for god sake. i… | 天呐 |
[00:53] | oh, daniel. cheers. | Daniel…干杯 |
[00:57] | yes. there we go. | 好的 来吧 |
[00:59] | do you ever go by anything other than colonel, | 除了上校您还有没有别的称呼 |
[01:02] | colonel? | 上校 |
[01:04] | the colonel. | 上校先生 |
[01:05] | actually, um… | 其实… |
[01:07] | we forgot to say grace. | 我们忘记谢饭了 |
[01:08] | – say what? – yeah, we should…we should say grace before we eat. | – 谢什么 – 我们应该…我们应该吃饭前谢饭祷告呀 |
[01:11] | of course. shame on us. | 是啊 我们真丢人 |
[01:12] | fork down, the colonel. | 放下叉子 上校先生 |
[01:14] | mom, you want to lead? | 妈 你来带祷? |
[01:17] | bless us, oh, lord, and these thy gifts… | 天主 求你降福我们和我们所享用的食物… |
[01:18] | every time you blink your eye, | 你每眨一下眼睛 |
[01:19] | you wash away thousands of unwanted microbes. | 都将冲走数以千计的有害微生物 |
[01:22] | breathe in too much unwanted pollen and you sneeze. | 吸入太多花粉 就会打喷嚏 |
[01:25] | amen. | 阿门 |
[01:28] | i’ll get her. i’ll go. i’ll go get her. excuse me. | 我过去看看她 不好意思 |
[01:32] | arizona, we sat next to a charming young man on the plane today, | Arizona 今天在飞机上 我们旁边坐了一个年轻帅小伙 |
[01:36] | and he said he was going with his partner to march in a parade. | 他说他要和同伴去参加一个游行 |
[01:39] | for pride? | 为了荣耀? (指同性恋荣耀游行 为庆祝不同性取向而设立) |
[01:41] | yeah. | 是呀 |
[01:42] | – those are good. – mm. | – 那个挺不错的 – 嗯 |
[01:44] | the body knows when it’s encountered something that doesn’t belong. | 当体内遇到异物时 身体就会知道 |
[01:49] | she couldn’t be cuter if she tried. | 她真是可爱极了 |
[01:51] | mom, you haven’t had a chance to hold her yet. | 妈 你到现在还没来得及抱她呢 |
[01:53] | the body detects the invader, | 身体能检测到侵入的异物 |
[01:55] | it releases its hite blood cells… | 并释放出白细胞 |
[01:57] | no, no, that’s all right. thank you, though. | 不用了 没关系 谢谢啦 |
[01:59] | i’m eating. | 我正在吃饭呢 |
[02:03] | and it attacks. | 攻击异物 |
[02:04] | Greys.Anatomy.S07 E20 | |
[02:06] | this is zola. she’s 6 months old, born with spina bifida… | 这位是Zola 6个月大 患先天性脊柱裂 |
[02:10] | adorable african children, | 可爱的非洲儿童 |
[02:11] | shameless ego stroking… | 无耻的自我吹捧… |
[02:13] | karev is a genius. | Karev真是个天才 |
[02:14] | yeah, he’s single-handedly stealing chief resident out from under all of us, | 是啊 他打算凭一己之力 从我们手中把住院总的职位偷走 |
[02:17] | and we’re helping him do it. | 而我们却要帮他干这事 |
[02:18] | i mean, we can’t exactly refuse to treat little sick kids | 咱没办法既不给小病孩儿治病 |
[02:21] | without making ourselves look bad. | 又不会显得我们是坏叔叔 |
[02:23] | he is a genius. | 他是个天才 或者说… |
[02:25] | 斯瓦希里语 (非洲语言中使用人口最多的一种) | |
[02:27] | that’s what they say in swahili. | 用斯瓦希里语说的 |
[02:30] | well, he only has a shot because i’ve been benched. | 他之所以能有机会是因为我在坐冷板凳 |
[02:32] | the playing field has been leveled. | 竞争的门槛儿变低了 |
[02:34] | you’re all welcome. | 你们都有机会了 |
[02:35] | my alzheimer’s trial kicks african-orphan ass. | 我那个老年痴呆的临床试验绝对会胜过非洲儿童 |
[02:38] | it kicks all of your asses. | 而且会胜过你们所有人 |
[02:39] | do you want to keep it down back there? | 后面的能不能小点声? |
[02:40] | i’m trying to listen to what appears to be | 我想听一听似乎最有望成为 |
[02:42] | the next chief resident talking. | 下任住院总的医师在说什么 |
[02:44] | before we go, i just want to say thank you to all of you for your participation. | 最后 我谨向诸位表示诚挚的谢意 感谢各位倾力参与 |
[02:47] | it, uh, truly means more than i could say. | 其意义远为语言所能表述 |
[02:52] | slow clap | 慢鼓掌 (慢鼓掌通常在英雄演讲的高潮之后) |
[02:54] | they’re giving him the slow clap. come on. | 他们在给他慢鼓掌 搞毛 |
[02:55] | i’m not giving him the slow clap. | 我才不会给他慢鼓掌呢 |
[03:00] | okay, i want to personally check the incision sites, | 我要亲自检查一下切口 |
[03:03] | any weight fluctuations, | 看看有无体重波动 |
[03:05] | the patients’ glucose levels. | 以及患鼠的血糖水平 |
[03:07] | when was the last time you cleaned these cages, avery? | 你上次清理笼子是什么时候 Avery? |
[03:09] | a clean cage means a lower infection rate, | 干净的笼子意味着较低的感染率 |
[03:11] | which means f.d.a. approval, understood? | 药监局通过率就更高 明白吗? |
[03:14] | cages. | 笼子哈 |
[03:15] | i got it, sir. | 我知道了 先生 |
[03:19] | makena? | |
[03:20] | hi, i’m dr. shepherd. of course, you know dr. karev. | 我是Shepherd医生 这位你肯定已经认识了 Karev医生 |
[03:22] | we’re here to take a look at zola today. | 我们今天过来看一下Zola |
[03:26] | uh, sometimes babies with spina bifida can develop chiari malformation. | 有时候脊柱裂患儿会有查氏畸形 (小脑扁桃体向下疝入枕骨大孔的一种畸形) |
[03:31] | it causes fluid build-up in the brain. | 并能导致脑积水 |
[03:32] | it could be pretty uncomfortable, | 那样的话患儿会非常不舒服 |
[03:33] | but sometimes, if you adjust the patient’s head position… | 但有时候 如果调整一下头部姿势 |
[03:36] | it helps relieve the pressure. | 可以减低颅内压力 |
[03:39] | let me see this. let me see this face. | 快看 瞧这小脸儿 |
[03:41] | we’ve had her at the orphanage since she was 2 months old. | 从她2个月大的时候就被孤儿院收养了 |
[03:44] | this is the first time she’s stopped crying since i can remember. | 在我印象当中 这是她第一次不哭 |
[03:47] | let’s just run an m.r.i. | 先做一个核磁共振吧 |
[03:48] | and check to see if she has a chiarimalformation or hydrocephalus. | 看看有没有查氏畸形或者脑积水 |
[03:52] | if it’s positive, we’re gonna have to do a shunt, | 有的话 就得建个旁路 |
[03:53] | drain the fluid. | 引流脑脊液 |
[03:55] | it’s gonna postpone the spinal surgery, | 那就得推迟脊柱手术 |
[03:56] | but i think it’s gonna be worth it. | 不过我觉得那是值得的 |
[03:57] | i think she likes you. | 我觉得她喜欢你 |
[04:00] | she can keep that lamplight. | 电筒笔送给她了 |
[04:06] | sefu, i will be repairing your brother’s heart defect tomorrow while dr. sloan, | Sefu 我打算明天修复你弟弟的心脏缺陷 |
[04:11] | our head of plastics, he will construct kondo a new sternum. | 同时我们整形外科的主任 Sloan医生 会为Kondo重塑胸骨 |
[04:14] | 斯瓦希里语 | |
[04:23] | he wants to know, if he dies, | 他想知道 万一他死了 |
[04:25] | could we wait to tell the family at home. | 能不能迟一些再通知老家那边的亲人 |
[04:28] | our sister’s birthday is tomorrow, | 明天是我们妹妹的生日 |
[04:29] | and he doesn’t want to ruin it. | 他不想破坏她的生日 |
[04:35] | we are gonna take really good care of you. okay? | 我们会很好地照料你 好吗? |
[04:39] | and you are not gonna ruin your sister’s birthday. | 你不会毁掉你妹妹的生日的 |
[04:43] | we have to look at his chest, okay? | 我们得看一看他的胸 可以吧? |
[05:01] | – sir. – get off me! i told you that i’m fine! | – 先生 – 让我下去! 跟你说了我没事! |
[05:04] | – i don’t need any help. – sir, please. | – 我不需要你们 – 先生 别这样 |
[05:06] | – get… – sir, | – 放开… – 先生 |
[05:07] | if you continue to try to get out of bed, | 如果你继续挣扎要下床 |
[05:08] | – i’m gonna have to restrain you. – get off me. get off… | – 我们就得绑住你了 – 放我下去 放开… |
[05:12] | b-52 cocktail. | b-52鸡尾酒 (此酒能给人以冰火两重天的感觉) |
[05:14] | ought to calm him down. | 应该让他镇静下来 |
[05:15] | okay, listen, | 听着 |
[05:17] | i need to get back in the race for chief resident. | 我需要参与住院总的竞争 |
[05:19] | i need in on teddy’s pentalogy of cantrell patient. | 我需要参与Teddy那个Cantrell五联征的治疗 (Cantrell五联征 一种非常罕见的先天畸形) |
[05:21] | this isn’t funny anymore. | 这事儿已经不好玩了 |
[05:23] | she is still shutting me out. can’t you talk to her? | 她还是在排挤我 你就不能去跟她谈谈? |
[05:25] | i thought you were on robbins’ service today. | 你今天不是跟Robbins吗 |
[05:26] | isn’t she on that case, too? | 她不是也参与了那个病例吗? |
[05:27] | yeah, but that just puts me, like, | 但是 那就好像是 |
[05:29] | inches away from some other resident | 把我摆在其他住院医旁边 |
[05:31] | doing the most amazing cardio procedure imaginable | 看着他们做着最迷人的梦幻般的心脏手术 |
[05:34] | while i just stand there and | 而我只能站在那里手持… |
[05:36] | …suction. | …吸引器 |
[05:37] | it’s torture. | 这是一种折磨 |
[05:39] | you need to apologize. | 你得去道歉 |
[05:42] | apologize for what, | 为什么道歉 |
[05:44] | for having better judgment than teddy, | 因为比Teddy做出了更好的决策 |
[05:46] | for saving callie’s life? | 因为救了Callie的性命? |
[05:47] | there’s a wedding tomorrow because of me. | 因为有我 明天才会有一场婚礼 |
[05:49] | your apology could use some work. | 你该好好学学道歉了 |
[05:52] | you asked me how to get back in with teddy. | 你问我如何才能重回Teddy手下 |
[05:54] | i’m telling you how. | 我已经告诉你该怎么做了 |
[05:56] | asha is 10 years old. | Asha今年10岁 |
[05:57] | she sustained internal injuries six years ago from an explosive device. | 六年前被火工品炸到 至今留有内伤 |
[06:01] | she has multiple enterotomies… | 做过多次肠切开术 |
[06:03] | and there are some strictures there | 这里有几处胆管狭窄 |
[06:04] | and some ascites. | 还有腹水 |
[06:05] | she has not healed properly. boy, this complicates things. | 她没有得到很好的治疗 乖乖 这下更复杂了 |
[06:09] | as does the fact that she’s h.i.v. positive. | 另外她HIV阳性 |
[06:12] | she’s living with a.i.d.s. | 她有艾滋 |
[06:15] | hello. | 你好 |
[06:16] | 斯瓦希里语 | |
[06:21] | uh, don’t be scared. | 不要害怕 |
[06:23] | 斯瓦希里语 | |
[06:25] | i’m just gonna take your blood pressure now, okay? | 我只是要给你量一下血压 好吗? |
[06:28] | so… oh, no. it’s okay. it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[06:30] | we’re… we’re here to help. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[06:32] | 斯瓦希里语 | |
[06:34] | – help. – let’s get her on l.r. at maintenance | – 帮助 – 给她注射林格氏液维持电解质平衡 (林格氏液也成复方氯化钠 比生理盐水成分完全) |
[06:37] | and start broad spectrum antibiotics. | 使用广谱抗生素 |
[06:39] | understand? | 听懂了吗? |
[06:41] | 斯瓦希里语 | |
[06:42] | help. | 帮助 |
[06:43] | – help. – dr. kepner… | – 帮助 – Kepner医生 |
[06:46] | the antibiotics and the l.r.? | 抗生素 还有林格氏液? |
[06:48] | oh, right.sorry, dr. hunt. right away. | 哦 对 不好意思 Hunt医生 我马上去 |
[06:49] | – you know, dr. kepner. – yeah. | – Kepner医生 – 嗯 |
[06:50] | perhaps if you spent a little more time just doing your job, | 或许你要是多花点时间干活儿 |
[06:54] | a little less time learning the new languages, | 少花点时间学外语 |
[06:56] | your attendings wouldn’t have to repeat themselves. | 主治们就不用把话再说一遍了 |
[07:02] | hold, please. | 请等一下 |
[07:15] | dr. altman, i would like to apologize. | Altman医生 我要向你道歉 |
[07:18] | i am… | 真… |
[07:20] | sorry | 对不起 |
[07:22] | for going over your head | 越权到你前面 |
[07:24] | and putting you in a difficult position during callie’s surgery. | 让你在Callie的手术中处于尴尬的境地 |
[07:26] | i am sorry. i-i apologize. | 抱歉 我道歉 |
[07:32] | are you saying this because you mean it | 你这样说是出于真心 |
[07:35] | or because you want back on my service? | 还是为了回到我手下? |
[07:40] | does it really matter? | 真的有区别吗? |
[07:43] | yes, it matters. | 是的 有区别 |
[08:00] | here you go. | 看一下吧 |
[08:01] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:02] | i, uh, i put together a schedule to, | 我整理了一份日程表 |
[08:05] | to help with the next two days. | 上面有未来两天的安排 |
[08:08] | by the hour, military time… | 精确到小时 军队式时间表啊 |
[08:10] | thank you, colonel. | 谢谢 上校 |
[08:11] | and i picked up a little something for sofia. | 我为Sofia挑了个小东西 |
[08:15] | look at the little rosebuds. | 看这些小玫瑰花蕾 |
[08:16] | okay, mom, baby clothes later. wedding rehearsal now. | 好了 妈妈 等下再研究宝宝的衣服 现在先排练婚礼 |
[08:19] | i’ve got 20 minutes before i have to get back to the hospital. | 再过20分钟我就得回医院了 |
[08:21] | dad, where’s the moment of silence? | 爸 怎么没排默哀的时间? |
[08:23] | time is tight, arizona. | 时间有限 Arizona |
[08:25] | i could not find a place in the ceremony for it. | 仪式上实在没时间默哀 |
[08:27] | well, we have to light a candle for timothy. | 我们必须要点蜡烛为Timothy默哀 |
[08:28] | it’s two minutes. | 只需要两分钟 |
[08:30] | – timothy? – oh, her brother. | – 她哥哥 |
[08:33] | – dad… – sweetie, don’t push it. | – 爸… – 亲爱的 别催他 |
[08:35] | okay, so the table is the altar, | 好了 这张桌子当作是圣坛 |
[08:37] | and the lamp is… | 灯当作是… |
[08:42] | father brooks. | Brooks牧师 |
[08:43] | – your priest? – minister. | – 你的神父? – 牧师 (神父侍奉天主教 牧师侍奉基督新教 Callie家信仰天主教) |
[08:46] | no, he’s not catholic, but he practices at a very big church. | 他不是天主教徒 但是他在一个非常大的教会里布道 |
[08:48] | it’s-it’s old and drafty. | 教堂古老而且通风良好 |
[08:51] | it’s… you’ll like it. it’s very churchy. | 你会喜欢的 教会氛围浓厚 |
[08:53] | i see. | 我知道了 |
[08:53] | okay, mrs. torres, you’ll be over here in the front row. | 好了 Torres夫人 你站在那儿 在最前排 |
[08:56] | okay, | 好的 |
[08:57] | and i know where you want me. | 我知道你想让我站哪儿 |
[08:58] | right back here to walk my little girl down the aisle. | 就在这后面 好陪我小女儿走过过道 |
[09:02] | sorry. sorry. surgery ran long, but i’m here. | 抱歉 抱歉 手术拖得有点久 不过我还是赶过来了 |
[09:06] | i made it. where do you want me? | 我搞定了 你想让我站哪儿? |
[09:08] | that is not where you will be. | 你不能站在那儿 |
[09:10] | oh, this is your spot? sorry. | 哦 这是你的位置? 抱歉 |
[09:13] | hey, mark. | 嘿 Mark |
[09:14] | why don’t you stand over here next to me? | 干嘛不站到我旁边? |
[09:26] | at least one of my fathers-in-law doesn’t hate me. | 起码还有一个岳父不讨厌我 |
[09:29] | you’re sofia’s father. | 你是Sofia的父亲 |
[09:30] | i love sofia, so i’m gonna at least try to like you. | 我爱Sofia 所以我起码会试着喜欢你 |
[09:33] | but if you call me your father-in-law again,i’ll knock you out. | 不过要是你再叫我岳父 我就把你赶出去 |
[09:36] | okay. so arizona walks down the aisle first. | 好的 Arizona先从过道走过去 |
[09:42] | there she goes. | 她先走 |
[09:46] | all right. and then i go. | 很好 然后我走 |
[09:50] | – okay. – and then i hand the bouquet to… | – 好的 – 然后我把花束交给… |
[09:53] | mom… | 妈妈… |
[09:55] | can i hand you the bouquet? | 我可以把花束递给你吗? |
[09:56] | actually, i, um, | 其实 我 |
[09:58] | i-i need to use the powder room. | 我得去上趟洗手间 |
[10:00] | excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:03] | well, i’d like some bouquet time if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我想抱一抱”花束” |
[10:07] | i haven’t had enough bouquet time today. | 今天都还没怎么有时间抱”花束”呢 |
[10:09] | i mean, you’d think being on the chief’s research project | 你会觉得参与主任的研究项目 |
[10:12] | would help in the race for chief resident. | 能有助于我竞争住院总 |
[10:14] | you might even think it’d make me a contender. | 你甚至会认为那能让我成为有力争夺者 |
[10:16] | only i’m not saving little kids or people with alzheimer’s. | 只可惜我不是在救小孩儿或者得老年痴呆的人 |
[10:19] | i’m cleaning up mouse poop. | 我在清理耗子大便 |
[10:20] | can you hand me that basin? | 可以递给我那个盆子吗? |
[10:22] | wanna hear my conversation with the chief every morning? | 想不想听听每天早晨我跟主任的对话? |
[10:24] | avery, how are the mice? | Avery 小鼠怎么样了? |
[10:25] | oh, they’re fine, chief. | 都挺好的 主任 |
[10:26] | they’re running on their wheels. they’re eating their cheese. | 它们在轮子上跑着呢 它们在吃着奶酪呢 |
[10:28] | if i worked at a pet store, i’d be employee of the month by now. | 要是我在宠物店工作 估计现在都成本月最佳员工了 |
[10:30] | but i’m a surgeon, | 但是我是一名外科医生 |
[10:31] | babysitting a bunch of mice. | 却在给一群耗子当保姆 |
[10:33] | until you get f.d.a. approval, | 等拿到了药监局批准就好了 |
[10:34] | okay, which, i’m sure you’re gonna be working on humans any day now. | 我确信总有一天你将把成果运用到人类身上 |
[10:38] | now grab me another plum. | 现在 帮我拿个李子 |
[10:40] | why are you peeling these things apart anyway? | 你干嘛要给这些东西剥皮? |
[10:43] | i’m practicing. | 我在练习 |
[10:45] | since my kid’s skin has grown directly onto the heart muscle, | 因为我那小孩儿的皮肤直接长到了心肌外面 |
[10:49] | i’m gonna be helping teddy | 我得协助Teddy |
[10:50] | remove the adhesions without puncturing the heart. | 清除粘连而又不能刺破心脏 |
[10:57] | hey! don’t eat my adhesions. | 嘿! 别吃我的粘连物 |
[11:00] | gross. | 真恶心 |
[11:01] | okay, okay, look, | 听着 |
[11:02] | i need 20 good reasons | 我需要20条充分的理由 |
[11:04] | why i shouldn’t let cristina back on my service today, | 为什么今天我不该让Cristina回到我手下 |
[11:06] | because i am ready to buckle. | 因为我快要屈服了 |
[11:08] | i have got a really complicated case, | 我手上有个相当复杂的病例 |
[11:10] | and i could use her skills today, | 而今天我可以借助她的技术 |
[11:11] | so 20 reasons, right now, please. | 好了 开始说吧 20条理由 |
[11:13] | i don’t have one reason. | 我一条理由都没有 |
[11:14] | i think you should put her back on your service. | 我觉得你应该让她回来 |
[11:16] | no. no. | 不 不 |
[11:17] | that would be the worst thing that i could do. | 那么干太逊了 |
[11:19] | i mean, that j… | 我意思是… |
[11:20] | that won’t teach her a thing. | 那就不能给她教训了 |
[11:22] | she went over your head in a surgery. | 她在手术中越你的权 |
[11:24] | yes, that was bad form, | 的确 那样做很不地道 |
[11:25] | but don’t you think you’re being a little bit harsh? | 但你就不觉得自己有点太苛刻了吗? |
[11:28] | harsh? okay, first of all, she went over my head to you, | 苛刻? 好吧 首先 她在你眼皮底下越我权 |
[11:31] | and you enabled that behavior, | 而你许可了这种行为 |
[11:32] | which you really shouldn’t have done. | 你真的不该那样做 |
[11:34] | but more importantly is, cristina is dangerous right now. | 但更重要的是 Cristina现在很危险 |
[11:37] | she got lucky. callie survived that procedure, | 她运气好 Callie从手术中活了下来 |
[11:39] | but it just as easily could’ve been disastrous. | 但是差一点点就可能悲剧了 |
[11:42] | cristina got lucky. | Cristina走运而已 |
[11:45] | she doesn’t see it that way. she thinks she’s right. | 她却不这样想 她觉得自己是对的 |
[11:46] | she always thinks she’s right. | 她总是认为自己是对的 |
[11:48] | and that is not being a good doctor. | 这样成不了优秀的大夫 |
[11:50] | – that is dangerous. – tell her that. | – 这很危险 – 这话跟她说呀 |
[11:52] | instead of just shutting her out, tell her that. | 不要只是把她拒之门外 把这些话告诉她 |
[11:54] | there’s no telling cristina yang anything. | 我不会去给Cristina Yang讲任何事 |
[11:57] | she has to learn it. | 她得自己去学 |
[11:58] | and until then, i am okay being the bad guy. | 在那之前 我可以充当那个唱白脸的 |
[12:01] | i can handle her being angry at me. | 我可以承受她生我的气 |
[12:04] | do you really think that she can handle something | 但你觉得她可以承受一些事情吗 |
[12:06] | like killing callie torres? | 比如杀死Callie Torres? |
[12:11] | so zola doesn’t have a chiari malformation, | Zola没有查氏畸形 |
[12:13] | but she does have hydrocephalus. | 但她的确有脑积水 |
[12:15] | okay. let’s book an o.r. for the shunt right away, okay? | 好吧 这就给她预约手术建旁路 |
[12:17] | hey, what do you got for me? any news? | 有我什么事吗 有什么新消息 |
[12:19] | i went over all the screening tests, | 我把所有的筛选试验又看了一遍 |
[12:21] | but you need to start looking at the next wave of patient charts. | 需要你看一下下一批病例 |
[12:23] | next wave? | 下一批? |
[12:24] | the alzheimer’s trial. the first wave of the trial is done. | 老年痴呆试验 第一批试验已经完成了 |
[12:26] | now we’re getting ready to treat the next group. | 现在我们要准备治疗下一组了 |
[12:28] | let me know when the o.r. is booked. | 手术室准备好了之后告诉我 |
[12:31] | mer, | |
[12:32] | what’s going on? does he know what you did? | 怎么回事 他知道你干了什么吗 |
[12:34] | what did i do? | 我干什么了 |
[12:36] | i saw you with the clinical trial envelope. | 我看到你拿着临床试验的信封 |
[12:38] | you were hiding it under your lab coat. | 你把它藏在了隔离衣下面 |
[12:39] | look, if you messed with this trial somehow, | 要是你在试验当中乱来的话 |
[12:41] | this could be bad for you… | 那是会对你很不利的 |
[12:42] | like, really bad. | 真的很不利 |
[12:43] | i don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:44] | whatever you did, no matter how minor, | 不管你做了什么 不管是多小的事 |
[12:46] | it invalidates the entire project. | 都会毁了整个项目 |
[12:48] | – alex… – you could get into real trouble here, mer. | – 你可能会遇到大麻烦的 Mer |
[12:50] | it’s illegal to mess around with a blind trial. | 干预双盲试验是违法的 |
[12:53] | i didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没干! |
[12:54] | so shut up about it. | 闭嘴别说了 |
[12:59] | dr. stark, can i talk to you? | Stark医生 能跟你说几句话吗 |
[13:01] | well, it appears you already are. | 好像你已经在说了 |
[13:03] | i-i have some concerns about asha. | 关于Asha我有些担心 |
[13:05] | she hasn’t eaten a bite of food since she arrived. | 从她来了之后就一口东西都没吃 |
[13:07] | all right. start her on parenteral nutrition. | 那就给她上肠外营养 |
[13:09] | i will, obviously, but more to the point, | 我当然会 但是重要的是 |
[13:11] | – the fact that she’s not eating, not speaking… – kepner. | – 她既不吃东西也不说话这件事 |
[13:14] | she just seems really scared, and i… | 她好像真的是吓坏了 |
[13:15] | you know, unless the next piece of information | 除非接下来从你嘴里说出的话 |
[13:18] | from your mouth relies on the words, | 里面包含如下字眼 |
[13:20] | “lab results” | “化验结果” |
[13:21] | or “vitals” or “code blue,” | 或 “生命体征” 或 “紧急抢救” |
[13:23] | i don’t care. | 否则我都不关心 |
[13:25] | you promised. | 你保证过 |
[13:30] | you promised me that we could work together, | 你向我保证过 我们可以继续共事 |
[13:32] | that- that it wouldn’t be weird, | 保证过共事不会尴尬 |
[13:34] | that- that you would treat me like any other resident. | 保证过会像对待其他住院医医院对待我 |
[13:40] | i assure you, | 我郑重宣告 |
[13:41] | i am treating you exactly the way i treat other residents. | 我的确是在像对待其他住院医那样对待你 |
[13:48] | it’s a 9-1-1 on asha. | Asha有紧急情况 |
[13:50] | asha, what’s wrong? | Asha 怎么了 |
[13:52] | – okay, what happened? – her blood pressure dropped out. | – 出什么事了 – 她血压骤降 |
[13:54] | her pulse was thready. | 脉搏微弱 |
[13:55] | somebody notify hunt. | 通知Hunt |
[13:56] | 斯瓦希里语 | |
[13:58] | help. | – 斯瓦希里语 – 帮助 |
[14:01] | okay, get me four units of packed cells… | 输四个单位浓缩红细胞 |
[14:03] | draw a new c.b.c., coags, open up her fluids. | 重新查一下血常规 血凝 开始输液 |
[14:06] | – kepner, get a gown. – i’m fine. | – Kepner 穿件罩衫 – 我没事 |
[14:07] | i-i need a central line kit right now. | 我需要中央静脉穿刺包 |
[14:09] | – kepner. – i’m fine. i’ve got this. | – 没事 我能行 |
[14:21] | – two more days. – mm-hmm. | – 还有两天 – 嗯 |
[14:23] | we can handle two more days. | 我们可以忍受这两天 |
[14:24] | and then they’ll be gone, | 然后他们就走了 |
[14:25] | and our lives will go back to normal. | 我们的生活就可以恢复正常了 |
[14:28] | no more brunches. | 不用再吃早午餐 |
[14:30] | no more praying. | 不用再祷告 |
[14:32] | no more of my dad calling himself | 不用再听我爸称呼他自己 |
[14:34] | the colonel. | 上校先生 |
[14:37] | we just need to focus on the big picture… | 我们只需要 |
[14:40] | – yeah. – which is… | – 是呀 – 专注于 |
[14:45] | you and i | 你和我的 |
[14:46] | are getting married. | 婚姻 |
[14:53] | we’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[14:57] | we couldn’t stop the bleeding, | 我们没能止住血 |
[14:58] | so we rushed her here. | 所以要赶紧把她送到这里 |
[15:01] | oh, what the hell? | 什么玩意儿 |
[15:02] | – it-it looks like wax. – i have never seen anything like this. | – 看上去像蜡一样 – 我从没见过这种东西 |
[15:05] | nobody has at least not in the states. | 没人见过 起码在这个国家没有 |
[15:07] | she has intestinal t.b. poor kid. | 她患有肠结核 可怜的孩子 |
[15:09] | there’s adhesions everywhere. | 到处都粘连了 |
[15:10] | it’s hard to even know where to begin. | 甚至都不知道该从哪里下手 |
[15:12] | the perforation’s pretty high at the lesser curvature. | 穿空位置很高 位于胃小弯 |
[15:14] | we should treat it like a normal perf, right? | 我们应该按照普通穿孔来处理 对吧 |
[15:16] | and then start the anti-t.b. meds? | 然后使用抗结核药物? |
[15:17] | the-the less aggressive we are, | 切得少一点 |
[15:19] | the greater chance we can avoid short gut syndrome. | 出现短肠综合征的几率就小一点 (短肠综合征 多因广泛小肠切除导致吸收功能障碍 严重者可危及生命) |
[15:21] | absolutely right, kepner. | 非常正确 Kepner |
[15:22] | let’s start by ligating the bleeding vessel. | 我们先从结扎出血血管开始吧 |
[15:26] | the trick is to go in very slowly until you feel a little give, | 诀窍就在于进针要非常缓慢 当你感觉到有一点突破感时 |
[15:30] | and then you should see some fluid. | 就会看到有脑脊液流出来了 |
[15:32] | – got it. – very nice. | – 懂了 – 很好 |
[15:33] | you know, i wasn’t exactly pleased | 你决定要退出试验的时候 |
[15:34] | – when you decided to bow out of the trial. – yeah, well… | – 我其实有点不高兴 – 是呀 |
[15:37] | but the work you’re doing with the kids is really impressive. – thank you. | 但你为这些孩子所做的事真的很有意义 – 谢谢 |
[15:39] | and you were right about meredith | 而且你也说对了 |
[15:41] | being the right person for the alzheimer’s trial all along. | Meredith一直以来都是老年痴呆试验的不二人选 |
[15:45] | i’m impressed. you are remarkably calm for a bride | 你够可以的 作为一个明天就要结婚的新娘 |
[15:47] | who’s getting married tomorrow. | 你真是相当镇静 |
[15:49] | well, you should see the schedule that my dad put together. | 你该看一眼我爸排的日程表 |
[15:51] | i just show up where i belong,when i belong. | 我只需要在合适的时间出现在合适的地点就可以了 |
[15:53] | it’s perfect. everyone should get married like this. | 太完美了 每个人都应该这样结婚 |
[15:59] | who is that from, hottie husband or hottie boyfriend? | 谁发的 性感老公还是性感男友? |
[16:01] | it’s from andrew, who is not my boyfriend. | Andrew发的 他不是我男朋友 |
[16:03] | he’s just, uh, | 他只是… |
[16:04] | he’s just my wedding date. | 他只不过是我参加婚礼时的男伴而已 |
[16:06] | and does your hottie wedding date know about your hottie husband? | 那你的性感男伴知不知道你的性感老公 |
[16:09] | well, there’s nothing to know. | 没什么好知道的 |
[16:10] | i mean, andrew will be in town for another week, | Andrew会在这里再待一周 |
[16:12] | and then he’s off to who knows where. | 然后就去 谁知道什么地方 |
[16:13] | so i’m just enjoying what he has to offer while he’s offering. | 我只是趁他还没走好好利用一下而已 |
[16:17] | appropriate urinary output, normal weight reading, | 尿量正常 体重正常 |
[16:21] | and… | 而且 |
[16:22] | running on the wheel. patient h., you’re looking great. | 正在轮子上面跑 患者H 你看上去身体不错 |
[16:26] | very good. | 非常好 |
[16:29] | patient i., what can i say? | 患者I 不用说 |
[16:30] | appropriate urinary output. | 尿量正常 |
[16:32] | i cannot believe i am talking to mice like they’re… | 不敢相信我对老鼠讲话会像… |
[16:35] | oh, no. no, no, no. mouse j. | 别 别 别 小鼠J |
[16:38] | mouse j. | 小鼠 J |
[16:41] | okay, so just pretend my hoodie’s a gown. | 假装我的连帽衫是婚纱 |
[16:45] | okay? | 好了 |
[16:49] | and… | 然后 |
[16:51] | open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[16:53] | what do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[16:54] | i had it made to look like yours. | 我是按照你当年的样式弄的 |
[16:56] | i-i can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[16:58] | i have loved this picture since i was a little girl, | 从小时候我就非常喜欢这张照片 |
[17:00] | and i just wanted to surprise you.i… | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[17:04] | it’s… do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[17:10] | okay, what, mom? | 好吧 怎么了 妈妈 |
[17:12] | what don’t you like? | 什么让你不喜欢 |
[17:15] | well, n-nothing, nothing. it’s… | 没有 没有 |
[17:18] | it’s lovely. | 非常可爱 |
[17:21] | lovely. | 可爱 |
[17:24] | that’s… it? | 就这些? |
[17:26] | what else would you like me to say? | 你还想让我说什么 |
[17:27] | oh, i don’t know. something. | 我也不知道 |
[17:29] | i mean, i’ve been bending over backwards | 自从你过来之后 |
[17:30] | since you first got here just to make you feel comfortable. | 我一直都委曲求全 只希望能让你舒服一点 |
[17:33] | i didn’t ask you to do anything for me. | 我没有要求你为我做任何事呀 |
[17:35] | i’m getting married in a church for you. | 为了你我才在教堂结婚 |
[17:37] | don’t you dare imply that there’s anything | 你该不会是在暗示 |
[17:39] | about a wedding to a woman or… | 跟一个女人结婚 |
[17:43] | a baby out of wedlock that’s for me. | 或者未婚生子也是为了我吧 |
[17:52] | okay. | 难怪 |
[17:55] | so what bothers you more, | 那么哪一个令你更心烦呢 |
[17:57] | my bastard child | 我的私生女还是我的女同未婚妻 |
[18:00] | you’re a lawyer, mom. | 你是个律师 妈妈 |
[18:02] | you’re out in the world. you know other gay people. | 你见多识广 你认识其他同性恋 |
[18:04] | your secretary’s gay. | 你的秘书就是同性恋 |
[18:11] | i’m your daughter. | 我是你女儿 |
[18:14] | do you know how devastating it is | 你知不知道这有多么得令人伤心 |
[18:18] | to raise a child | 把一个孩子养大 |
[18:20] | and to love a child | 深爱着那个孩子 |
[18:23] | and know you won’t see that child in heaven? | 却得知无法在天国里见到那个孩子 |
[18:25] | oh, mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:28] | you are not a bride. | 你不是新娘 |
[18:31] | and i am not the mother of a bride. | 我也不是新娘的母亲 |
[18:34] | and this… | 这也… |
[18:37] | th-this-this isn’t your wedding. | 这 这 这不是你的婚礼 |
[18:42] | it isn’t right. | 这样做不对 |
[18:44] | i’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[18:47] | i can’t be here. | 我没有办法待在这里 |
[18:49] | i just can’t. | 真的没办法 |
[19:06] | sefu… | |
[19:08] | didn’t they get you a cot so you could stay with your brother tonight? | 他们没给你弄个小床 好让你今晚跟你弟弟待在一起? |
[19:11] | i can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[19:22] | back home… | 在家里 |
[19:25] | i have all of these sisters, | 我有许多个姐妹 |
[19:27] | but kondo… | 但是Kondo |
[19:30] | he’s my only brother. | 他是我唯一的兄弟 |
[19:33] | and… | 而且 |
[19:36] | i don’t want to lose him. | 我不想失去他 |
[19:39] | i know you don’t. | 我知道你不想 |
[19:42] | i know. | 我知道 |
[19:54] | you’ve apparently stopped answering your pages in order to, | 你显然在故意无视传呼 想干什么 |
[19:57] | what, join the kitchen staff? | 研究厨艺? |
[19:58] | i need those post-op reports. | 我需要术后报告 |
[20:00] | wet-to-dry dressing applied in 18-10. | 18-10床已经上过湿敷 |
[20:03] | vitals stable in your crohn’s patient, post-op. | 你的克罗恩病患者术后生命体征平稳 |
[20:04] | you were exposed to h.i.v. positive blood. | 你接触过HIV阳性的血液 |
[20:06] | i suppose you’ve checked yourself for cuts. | 我想你已经检查过自己身上有没有伤口吧 |
[20:08] | i’m a doctor | 我是医生 |
[20:09] | we get exposed to things all the time. | 我们总要接触各种东西 |
[20:11] | i know proper protocol. | 我知道该如何处理 |
[20:14] | and the sticky yellow mess here, | 这一盆黄色浆糊 |
[20:15] | this took priority overreporting back to me because… | 比向我汇报都重要 因为 |
[20:18] | this sticky yellow mess is nsima. | 这种黄色浆糊名叫Nsima |
[20:21] | it’s a maize porridge, | 是一种玉米粥 |
[20:23] | which happens to be a staplein most east-african countries. | 而且它碰巧多数东非国家的主食 |
[20:26] | i found the recipe online. | 我从网上找到的食谱 |
[20:27] | i’m not sure why asha hasn’t eaten in two days, | 不知道为什么Sure这两天都不吃东西 |
[20:29] | but i am sure that she’s not used to eating processed american food. | 但我知道她吃不惯美国加工的食品 |
[20:35] | i don’t expect you to care, | 我不指望你会在乎 |
[20:36] | but when she is ready to eat after surgery, | 不过当她术后能吃饭的时候 |
[20:39] | she’s gonna be hungry, and she’s used to corn porridge. | 她会非常饿 而她吃得惯玉米粥 |
[20:42] | so while i can’t make her talk, | 所以尽管我没法让她说话 |
[20:43] | i can’t do anything about the fact that she is sick, | 也不能做任何事情改变事实 |
[20:47] | that she has advanced t.b., | 事实是她有患有继发性结核 |
[20:48] | that she is a 10 year old living with a.i.d.s., | 事实是她是一个患有艾滋的10岁姑娘 |
[20:50] | i can do this. i can make my patient something she might eat. | 但我可以做这个 我可以为我的病人做点她有可能吃的东西 |
[20:54] | so unless you have more insults for me, dr. stark, | 所以如果你不打算继续羞辱我的话 Stark医生 |
[20:56] | i’m a little busy now | 我现在有点忙 |
[20:58] | making porridge. | 忙着煮粥 |
[21:02] | i-i tried to reason with her. | 我对她晓之以理 |
[21:04] | she won’t listen. | 她却不听 |
[21:05] | she’s just sitting downstairs in the car. | 她就是坐在楼下车里 |
[21:07] | i don’t… | 我… |
[21:09] | i don’t know what to say, sweetheart. | 我不知道该说什么 甜心 |
[21:11] | i’m-i’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[21:12] | daddy, you need to go. | 爸爸 你应该走 |
[21:14] | okay? | 好吗 |
[21:15] | go? | 走? |
[21:16] | i-i can’t… i’m not leaving… | 我不能 我不会走的 |
[21:18] | you have to go, okay, | 你必须得走 |
[21:19] | because if you don’t, i will start crying, | 因为你要是不走 我就要开始哭了 |
[21:22] | and then that wil make you feel bad, | 然后那会让你很难过 |
[21:24] | and then i will feel worse, so you… | 再然后我就会更伤心 所以你… |
[21:26] | have to go. | 必须要走 |
[21:27] | okay? | |
[21:33] | okay. | 好了 |
[21:46] | is there any milk over there? | 你那儿有牛奶吗 |
[21:49] | alex, is there any more milk? | Alex 还有牛奶吗 |
[21:52] | so you’re not talking to me now, is that it? | 看来你不打算跟我说话了 是吗 |
[21:55] | you told me to shut up, so i’m just gonna sit here | 你让我闭嘴 所以我就坐在这儿 |
[21:57] | and read the cereal box | 看麦片盒上的字 |
[21:59] | and practice keeping my mouth shut. | 练习如何把嘴闭上 |
[22:04] | i didn’t change any data or falsify any results. | 我没有修改数据或者伪造结果 |
[22:08] | or switch a syringe so some sweet,sad old lady | 或者替换注射计划 好让某位和蔼的 可怜的老太太 |
[22:11] | would get the drug and not the placebo? | 能够得到药物而不是安慰剂? |
[22:15] | that’s what i thought. | 我是这样猜的 |
[22:19] | nothing i did will change any results. | 我做的事情不会改变任何结果 |
[22:22] | it doesn’t change the potential effectiveness of the drug. | 那不会改变药物的潜在效力 |
[22:25] | it doesn’t change anything. | 不会改变任何事 |
[22:26] | except the life of the guy who was supposed to get the drug and now won’t. | 除了那个本该得到药物而现在不能的人的性命 |
[22:29] | look, the truth will come out, | 纸包不住火 |
[22:30] | when the f.d.a. investigates, | 等FDA调查的时候 |
[22:32] | they’ll invalidate seattle grace as a research institution. | 他们会取消西雅图圣恩作为研究机构的权利 |
[22:35] | that blacklists you, derek, | 那会使你进入黑名单 还有Derek |
[22:37] | every fricking doctor in this hospital. | 以及这家医院的每一位倒霉大夫 |
[22:39] | this is bigger than you. | 这事儿不光牵扯你 |
[22:40] | it messes with me. it messes with everyone. | 还与我有关 与每个人都有关 |
[22:44] | i mean, i’m a lot of things, but i’m not a liar. | 我不是什么好东西 不过我不会撒谎 |
[22:46] | i never thought you were either. | 我也从来不觉得你会 |
[22:48] | so what are you saying, you’re gonna tell? | 那你想说什么 你要告密吗 |
[22:51] | morning. | 早安 |
[22:56] | i’m late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[23:02] | okay. | |
[23:04] | all right. | 好吧 |
[23:11] | good. can i borrow something? | 太好了 能借我点东西吗good. can i borrow something? |
[23:13] | it can be anything, really… a handkerchief, tissue, cash. | 什么都行 真的 手帕 纸巾 现金 |
[23:17] | i’ve got something old, new, blue. | 我已经有了旧的 新的 蓝色的 |
[23:18] | i just need something borrowed. | 还需要借来的东西 |
[23:21] | i just got a call from father brooks. – mm-hmm. | – 我刚接到Brooks牧师的电话 – 嗯 |
[23:23] | his wife got into an accident. | 她妻子出了点意外 |
[23:25] | she’s okay, | 没出大事 |
[23:26] | but, uh,they’re in the e.r. now. | 只是 他们现在已经在急诊室了 |
[23:30] | he’s not gonna make it to the wedding. | 他没办法去主持婚礼了 |
[23:32] | you’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[23:35] | please tell me you’re kidding. | 请告诉我你是在开玩笑 |
[23:37] | do you know how hard it was | 要找到一个肯为我们证婚的牧师 |
[23:39] | to find a minister willing to marry us? | 你知道有多难吗 |
[23:41] | well, he left me some numbers | 他给我留了几个电话 |
[23:42] | we can call for a replacement… | 我们可以打电话找人代替他 |
[23:44] | no, no, no. you know what? don’t make any calls. | 不不不 别打电话 |
[23:45] | don’t get anyone. just… | 不用找人了 |
[23:49] | forget it. | 算了吧 |
[23:54] | i’m not getting married. | 我这不叫结婚 |
[24:00] | let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:09] | mouse j. here took a turn for the worse last night. | 老鼠J昨晚情况进一步恶化 |
[24:11] | i did an x-ray. | 我拍了张平片 |
[24:15] | it didn’t show anything, | 没有任何发现 |
[24:16] | so i did a c.t. | 于是我又做了个CT |
[24:20] | you did an x-ray and a c.t. on a mouse? | 你给一只老鼠拍片儿做CT? |
[24:23] | i mean, if there’s anything in this c.t., | CT上面有异常吗 |
[24:25] | i can’t make it out. | 我没看出来 |
[24:26] | i couldn’t either, which is why i did an m.r.i. | 我也看不出来 所以又做了个磁共振 |
[24:30] | you did a c.t. and an m.r.i.? | 你做了CT和磁共振? |
[24:32] | avery, you have $8,000 worth of scans right here for a rodent. | Avery 你给一个啮齿动物做了价值八千块钱的检查 |
[24:36] | yes, sir, i understand that, | 是的 先生 我知道 |
[24:37] | but if you just look at the m.r.i. | 但是请看一下磁共振 |
[24:39] | just look. | 看一下 |
[24:40] | what do you see? | 有什么发现? |
[24:44] | i see a-a little hernia. | 有个很小的疝 |
[24:47] | and the portal vein’s not draining very well. | 而且门静脉血运不是很好 |
[24:48] | which means the problem isn’t the way the device functions. | 这说明问题不在于设备运作的方式 |
[24:51] | it’s where the device functions. | 而在于设备运作的位置 |
[24:55] | we just need to put it closer to the surface, | 我们只需要把它放到更接近体表的位置 |
[24:57] | just underneath the skin. | 刚好放在皮下 |
[24:59] | let’s get started. | 动手吧 |
[25:01] | – hey. – hi. you paged? | 你找我吗 |
[25:02] | yeah. zola, this is meredith. | 是的 Zola 这是Meredith |
[25:05] | meredith, this is zola. | Meredith 这是Zola |
[25:08] | here, can you hold her for a minute? | 可以帮我抱一下吗 |
[25:10] | – come here. – sure. | 当然 |
[25:11] | there. okay. | 慢点儿 好的 |
[25:13] | zola, can you smile for me? | Zola 笑一笑 |
[25:15] | yeah. see her facial movements are intact. | 很好 瞧 她面部运动完全正常 |
[25:17] | okay, look. over here. see that? | 瞧 看这儿 看到没 |
[25:19] | watch how she’s tracking me. over here. | 看她正跟着我看 在这儿 |
[25:22] | neuro exam is good, | 神经检查正常 |
[25:23] | – even after the shunt. – great. | – 尽管刚做完引流 – 太好了 |
[25:24] | did something happen? why did you page? | 发生什么事了吗 干嘛传呼我 |
[25:26] | – i need to ask you something, okay? – okay. | – 有事情需要问你 – 好的 |
[25:27] | – can you excuse us for a minute? – yes, doctor. | – 可以离开一下吗 – 好的 医生 |
[25:31] | i need you to be completely honest with me. okay? | 我需要你对我完全诚实 可以吗 |
[25:33] | if alex said something to you… | 如果Alex跟你说过什么 |
[25:35] | let’s adopt this baby. | 我们领养这个孩子吧 |
[25:38] | what? are you serious? | 什么 你说真的吗 |
[25:40] | yeah. | 真的 |
[25:43] | you know, i was holding her yesterday, | 昨天我抱着她 |
[25:46] | and she was crying, and then she stopped. | 她一开始在哭 然后就停下了 |
[25:48] | and i’ve-i’ve held a lot of babies. | 我抱过许多小孩儿 |
[25:50] | i’ve fixed a lot of babies, | 治好过许多孩子 |
[25:52] | but i looked down at zola… | 但当我看到Zola时 |
[25:54] | i don’t know what it was. i just… | 我也不知道那是种什么感觉 就是 |
[25:55] | i just couldn’t imagine her being with | 我就是没法想象她要跟 |
[25:57] | any other parent or any other family. | 别的父母或者别的家庭在一起 |
[25:59] | we’ve been trying so hard to start a family, | 我们一直希望建立一个家庭 |
[26:01] | and-and she needs one. | 而她也需要一个家庭 |
[26:05] | let’s adopt her. | 我们收养她吧 |
[26:07] | i’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[26:09] | let’s adopt her. | 我们收养她吧 |
[26:25] | you realize your door is unlocked? | 知不知道你的门没关 |
[26:28] | i could be anyone. | 我可能是任何人 |
[26:32] | i could be… | 我可能是 |
[26:33] | a burglar coming to burgle you. | 一个贼来偷你东西 |
[26:38] | where is the baby? | 孩子哪儿去了 |
[26:42] | i could be a baby-napper trying to baby-nap you. | 我也可能是个拐小孩儿的过来拐走你 |
[26:49] | i know why they sent you. | 我知道他们让你来干嘛 |
[26:50] | and it doesn’t matter what you say. the wedding’s still off. | 不管你说什么 婚礼都会取消 |
[26:53] | my mom’s right. it’s a joke. | 我妈说的对 这根本是场闹剧 |
[26:55] | it’s not a wedding | 这不叫婚礼 |
[26:57] | and it’s not happening. | 不举行了 |
[26:58] | – callie. – i can’t have a priest. | – 我找不到神父 |
[27:02] | i no longer have a minister. | 如今也没有了牧师 |
[27:06] | i’m not being given away by my dad. | 也没法让父亲把我引交给新郎 (西式教堂婚礼仪式 象征父亲希望新郎能像自己一样对女儿好) |
[27:08] | the wedding isn’t legal what’s the point? | 婚姻根本不合法 这有什么意义呢 |
[27:10] | this isn’t a wedding. it’s not even in a church. | 这根本不是婚礼 甚至都不是在教堂里举行的 |
[27:12] | it’s nothing. it’s a couple of girls playing dress up. | 这什么都不算 只不过是两个女孩在玩过家家 |
[27:18] | it’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[27:20] | – it’s not real. – j… | – 不是真的 – 停 |
[27:21] | okay. first of all, you do not need the law | 首先 你们不需要法律 |
[27:24] | or a priest or your mother to make your wedding real. | 或者神父或者你妈来让婚姻变得真实 |
[27:28] | and-and the church is… | 而教堂… |
[27:30] | the church can be anywhere you want it to be… | 教堂无处不在 只要你想让它是 |
[27:33] | i-in a field… | 可以在空地上 |
[27:34] | on a mountain, | 可以在山上 |
[27:35] | right here in this room, | 甚至可以就在这间屋里面 |
[27:38] | anywhere… because where do you think god is? | 任何地方都行 因为 你觉得上帝会在哪里呢 |
[27:44] | come on. he’s in you. | – 不知道啊 – 好啦 �k在你心中 |
[27:48] | he’s in me. | 也在我心中 |
[27:50] | just right here, | 就在这儿 |
[27:51] | in the middle of us. | 在你我中间 |
[27:52] | now your-your church just hasn’t caught up to god yet. | 如今你还没有把神接到心间的教堂中 |
[27:56] | your mother… | 你的母亲 |
[27:57] | she | 她 |
[27:59] | hasn’t caught up to god yet. | 也还没有把神接到心中 |
[28:02] | and by the way… she may not ever catch up, | 话说回来 圣灵可能永远都不会与她同在 |
[28:06] | but it’s okay. | 但是没有关系 |
[28:08] | it’s okay. | 这没关系 |
[28:09] | if you are willing to stand up | 只要你愿意起来 |
[28:12] | in front of your friends and family and god | 站到朋友 家庭还有上帝的面前 |
[28:17] | and commit yourself.. | 将自己 |
[28:20] | to another human being, | 许诺给另一个人 |
[28:22] | to-to give of yourself in that kind of partnership, | 将自己交托到那样的羁绊当中 |
[28:27] | for better or worse, | 无论好与坏 |
[28:28] | in sickness and health, | 无论疾病与健康 |
[28:31] | honey, that is a marriage. | 亲爱的 那就是婚姻 |
[28:34] | that is real. | 那就是真实的 |
[28:36] | and that’s all that matters. | 这才是真正重要的 |
[28:39] | besides… | 再说了 |
[28:41] | girl, i got legally married to a man in a church. | 我倒是在教堂里合法嫁给了个男人 |
[28:45] | look how well that turned out. | 看看结果如何 |
[28:58] | – you ready for me yet? – just about. | – 轮到我了吗 – 快了 |
[29:00] | okay, grey, time to repair the v.s.d. | 好了 Grey 该修补室间隔缺损了 |
[29:03] | through the diverticulum. | 从憩室入路 |
[29:04] | can i have a little suction here, please? | 请帮我吸一下这儿 |
[29:08] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:10] | all right, there’s a small defect | 这儿有个小的缺损 |
[29:11] | at the neck of the diverticulum. | 在憩室颈部 |
[29:13] | grey, pull up on your pickup sso i can get in there. | Grey 提一下镊子 我好够到那里 |
[29:17] | hold the graft. | 捏住补片 |
[29:18] | are you gonna use an 11-blade to make the incision? | 你要用11号刀扩大切口吗 |
[29:20] | no, she’s going in blind. | 不 她要凭感觉来做 |
[29:25] | 5-0 suture. | 5-0缝合线 |
[29:29] | all right. i’m sewing in the graft. | 我正在缝合补片 |
[29:40] | grey, would you like to tie off when i finish? | Grey 等我缝完你要不要打结 |
[29:43] | y-yes. yes. | 好 好的 |
[29:51] | we addressed all the strictures and adhesions | 我们解决了所有的狭窄和粘连 |
[29:53] | without sacrificing much of the intestines at all. | 而没有切掉太多小肠 |
[29:56] | – hell of a save. – so, dr. hunt, | – 干得太漂亮了 – Hunt医生 |
[29:58] | i understand you’ve been put in charge | 我知道你要负责 |
[30:00] | of determining the next chief resident. | 选定下一任住院总 |
[30:02] | with input from all of the attendings obviously. | 显然要听取各位主治的意见 |
[30:04] | all right. well, in that case, | 好吧 既然如此 |
[30:05] | i’d like to talk to you about april kepner. | 我想跟你说一说April Kepner的情况 |
[30:08] | i think if you check my file, | 要是你查一下我的档案 |
[30:09] | you’ll see that i rarely give formal feedback about my residents. | 你会发现我很少对住院医做出正式反馈 |
[30:14] | when i do, it is almost exclusively negative. | 即便有 也几乎是完全负面的 |
[30:18] | that said, | 也就是说 |
[30:20] | i’d very much like to recommend april kepner | 我非常希望推荐April Kepner |
[30:23] | for the chief resident position. | 继任住院总医师的职位 |
[30:24] | she goes above and beyond for her patients even when she isn’t asked. | 不用人要求 她也服务周到甚至超出本职工作 |
[30:28] | well, | 对了 |
[30:29] | especially when she isn’t asked. | 尤其是没要求她的时候 |
[30:31] | she sees the patient as a whole, | 她把患者看作是完整的人 |
[30:33] | not just as a set of symptoms. | 而并非仅仅是一堆症状的集合体 |
[30:35] | i’ll tell you, that kind of caring, that can’t be taught. | 要我说 这种对病人的关心不是教出来的 |
[30:38] | so i think this hospital would be lucky | 所以我觉得如果由她继任住院总 |
[30:41] | to have her as the next chief resident. | 将是这家医院的福气 |
[30:44] | – hmm. well, thank you, dr. stark. – yeah. | 嗯 谢谢 Stark医生 |
[30:45] | that’s very good to hear. | 很高兴听到你说这些 |
[30:47] | are you sure he’s still breathing? | 你确定他还有呼吸? |
[30:49] | i’m sure, yeah. | 是的 我确定 |
[30:53] | i couldn’t have done this without you today, avery. | 今天要是没有你我干不了这些事 Avery |
[30:55] | any of this. | 一个都弄不了 |
[30:57] | i really appreciate your dedication to these mice and this project… | 我真的很感激你为这些小鼠 以及这个项目所付出的 |
[31:02] | whisker twitched. his whisker twitched! | 胡须抽搐了 他胡须抽搐了! |
[31:04] | o-okay, okay. | 好 好的 |
[31:05] | – come on. come on. – all right. | – 来吧 加油 – 来吧 |
[31:07] | – come on. – come on, yeah. | – 来吧 – 起来吧 |
[31:11] | we did it! | 我们做到了! |
[31:12] | – he’s back! – mouse j. is back, baby! | – 他活过来了! – 老鼠J活过来了 伙计! |
[31:16] | uh, yeah. excellent work. | 很好 干得漂亮 |
[31:17] | keep this up, you may be getting your own slow clap. | 继续努力 你也能赢得属于你的慢鼓掌 |
[31:23] | robbins, | |
[31:25] | babysitter’s here. sofia’s asleep. | 保姆来了 Sofia睡着了 |
[31:29] | i look great, by the way. | 另外我帅呆了 |
[31:31] | let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[31:38] | robbins, you okay? | Robbins 还好吧 |
[31:43] | when i came out to my brother, | 在对我哥出柜的时候 |
[31:45] | he asked me if that meant that i was gonna marry a chick. | 他问我这是不是意味着我要嫁给小妞 |
[31:48] | and when i said yes, he got this b-big smile, | 当我说是的时候 他灿烂地笑了 |
[31:52] | and he said, | 他说 |
[31:53] | “i’m gonna dance so hard at your wedding.” | “我会在你婚礼上使劲跳舞的” |
[32:02] | my dreams are coming true… | 如今我美梦即将成真 |
[32:04] | dreams i didn’t even know that i had… | 这美梦我甚至都不敢想象 |
[32:06] | but my brother’s not here. | 但我哥却不在这儿 |
[32:09] | he’s missing it. | 他错过了我的婚礼 |
[32:11] | and i know that i’m late. i know it. i know it. | 我知道我要迟到了 我知道 我知道 |
[32:14] | but why do you think that my dad schedules every minute of every day? | 但你觉得我爸为什么要把每一天的每一分钟都做规划 |
[32:17] | if every minute is accounted for, | 如果每一分钟列入计划 |
[32:19] | then there’s no time to slow down and just… | 那就没有时间停下来浪费 |
[32:25] | i just… | 但是我 |
[32:27] | i need a minute to miss my brother. | 我需要那么一分钟来思念我哥哥 |
[32:43] | look at this list… | 你看这清单 |
[32:44] | blood work, financial statements, | 血液检查 财务报表 |
[32:47] | a home study, | 家庭调查 |
[32:48] | i mean, fire alarms. | 太麻烦了 |
[32:49] | and this is all just to see if the u.s.c.i.s. | 这无非是要看 |
[32:52] | thinks that we’re suitable to adopt. | 移民局是否觉得我们适合领养 |
[32:54] | look, if you don’t want to do this… | 要是你不想领养 |
[32:55] | no, i do. | 不 我想 |
[32:57] | she could be our little girl. | 她能成为我们的小女儿 |
[32:58] | she will be. look, | 她即将成为 |
[33:01] | don’t get overwhelmed, okay? | 别有压力 好吗 |
[33:02] | we’re gonna take this list one step at a time, | 我们按照清单一项一项来 |
[33:06] | one day at a time, okay? | 一步一步别着急 好吗 |
[33:09] | in fact, look, i can see something we could cross off today. | 其实 我觉得有一些我们今天就能完成 |
[33:11] | look. right here. | 瞧 这儿 |
[33:17] | i told you, i don’t want to do that. | 我跟你说过 我不想干这事儿 |
[33:20] | well, it’s for the baby. | 都是为了孩子 |
[33:28] | okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:30] | i am. | 好了 |
[33:31] | okay, then. let’s get married. | 那好 我们结婚 |
[33:38] | 西雅图市法院 法官室 | |
[33:47] | it’s my own damn fault. | 都是我的错 |
[33:48] | had i minded my own business, | 要是我没有多事 |
[33:51] | the wedding would be canceled, | 这婚礼早就取消了 |
[33:52] | and i’d be home looking at tv by now. | 我这会儿就在家看电视了 |
[33:54] | – hey. – you’re gonna be fine. | – 嘿 – 你能行的 |
[33:55] | you’re doing great. come on. | 你会很棒的 放心吧 |
[33:57] | okay. | 好吧 |
[33:59] | – okay. right here. all right. – okay. | – 站这儿 好的 – 好吧 |
[34:01] | you can let go of my hand now. | 你现在可以放开我的手了 |
[34:03] | all right. | 好吗 |
[34:05] | hi. | 嗨 |
[34:12] | all right. | 可以了 |
[34:27] | – don’t trip. don’t trip. don’t… – you’re not gonna trip. | – 别绊倒 别绊倒 别 – 你不会绊倒的 |
[34:32] | you’re right. | 说的对 |
[34:34] | i won’t. | 不会的 |
[34:40] | okay. | 很好 |
[34:42] | who gives this bride to this bride? | 谁来将这位新娘引交给这位新娘 |
[34:47] | that’d be me. | 我来 |
[34:50] | – applicants grey and shepherd. – that’d be us. | – 申请人Grey和Shepherd – 我们就是 |
[35:01] | there you go. | 给你 |
[35:01] | need to see some i.d. | 需要看下你们的身份证 |
[35:04] | here it is. sure. | 在这儿 |
[35:10] | okay, this seems to be in order. i’ll jump right in. | 好的 没有问题 我直接开始了 |
[35:12] | we are here today to participate in a marital union… | 我们今日到此 参与这场婚姻… |
[35:15] | to celebrate, | 来庆祝 |
[35:17] | love and happiness and loyalty, | 爱情 幸福以及忠贞 |
[35:22] | and well, in my opinion, a little bit of magic… | 另外 以我之见 还是个小小的奇迹 |
[35:27] | acting in conformity to the laws and regulations | 按照华盛顿州的 |
[35:29] | of the state of washington… | 法律和法规 |
[35:31] | to bring together two exceptional and beautiful human beings. | 将非凡而又美丽的两位带到一起 |
[35:36] | since it is your intention to enter into marriage, | 鉴于你们志愿结婚 |
[35:38] | join hands and repeat after me, | 牵起手来跟着我说 |
[35:40] | i, uh, derek shepherd… | 我 Derek Shepherd |
[35:41] | i, derek shepherd… | 我 Derek Shepherd |
[35:42] | i take you, | 我愿意 |
[35:44] | calliope torres, | |
[35:46] | to be my wife… | 成为我的妻子 |
[35:48] | for better or for worse, | 无论是好还是坏 |
[35:50] | in good times and bad… | 无论顺境还是逆境 |
[35:52] | i choose you to be the one with whom i spend my life. | 我选择你作为伴随我度过一生的那个人 |
[35:56] | do you have some token you wish to exchange? | 你们要不要交换信物 |
[35:58] | – no. – no, we didn’t have time to get rings. | – 不用了 – 不了 我们没有时间挑戒指 |
[36:00] | okay, we’ll skip that part. | 那我们就跳过这一环节 |
[36:08] | i love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:15] | i love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:19] | okay, you sign there, and you sign there. | 好了 你签在这儿 你签在这儿 |
[36:28] | by these acts and according to the laws of the state of washington… | 通过以上仪式 按照华盛顿州法律 |
[36:32] | okay, i hereby pronounce you | 在此我宣布你们成为 |
[36:34] | wife and wife. | 新娘和新娘 |
[36:43] | – congratulations. – well, thank you. | – 恭喜 – 好的 谢谢 |
[36:46] | next applicants, please. | 下一对申请人 |
[37:09] | first dance. | 第一支舞 |
[37:28] | so what happened with teddy? | 你和Teddy怎么样了 |
[37:30] | did you talk to her? | 跟她谈过了吗 |
[37:32] | so my date just called to say she got stuck delivering a baby. | 我的女伴刚刚打电话说她忙着处理难产 |
[37:35] | literally… the baby got stuck halfway out. | 确切的说… 那小孩卡在一半出不来了 |
[37:38] | i was wrong to doubt the mice. | 关于那些老鼠我说错了 |
[37:40] | karev, watch your back, ’cause mouse j. | Karev 小心点 因为老鼠J |
[37:42] | has just made me a contender. | 刚刚使我成了竞选人 |
[37:44] | – thank you, mouse j. – to mouse j. | – 感谢老鼠J – 敬老鼠J |
[37:46] | you’re not the only contenders, you know? | 不只你们两个竞选人 知道吗 |
[37:49] | my sources tell me that kepner could be a dark horse. | 据探子回报 Kepner有望成为黑马 |
[37:52] | oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[37:53] | no offense, dr. hunt, but, uh, | 无意冒犯 Hunt医生 不过 |
[37:55] | i have you scheduled for a swenson procedure | 我排了你明天早上 |
[37:57] | on a 2-year-old orphan tomorrow morning. | 给一个两岁孤儿做斯文森手术 (翻出型肛门外吻合巨结肠根治术) |
[37:59] | i’m sure you understand. | 相信你能理解 |
[38:00] | i’m just looking out for the kids | 我只是在为那些 |
[38:02] | that i brought here from africa. | 我从非洲带过来的孩子着想 |
[38:14] | any idea when they’re cutting the cake? | 知不知道她们什么时候切蛋糕 |
[38:16] | i wanted to take a piece to adele. | 我想给Adele带一块 |
[38:18] | i have no idea, sir. | 我不知道 先生 |
[38:21] | you know, it’s funny how things work out. | 事情发展的挺有意思 |
[38:24] | karev stepped up. | Karev气势如虹 |
[38:26] | jackson’s starting to shine. | Jackson也开始崭露头角 |
[38:27] | there’s kepner, grey. | 还有Kepner Grey |
[38:31] | i always assumed that | 我一直以为 |
[38:32] | you would be the front-runner for chief resident, yang. | 你会领跑住院总的竞争 Yang |
[38:35] | but, uh, it just goes to show… | 但是 目前看来 |
[38:38] | you can’t count anyone out. | 你好像不能把任何人竞争出局 |
[38:41] | i’m gonna check on that cake. | 我去看看有蛋糕了没 |
[38:48] | – you want a real apology? – can’t this wait till work tomorrow? | – 你想听真心的道歉? – 不能等到明天上班再说吗 |
[38:51] | ’cause my date’s waiting for me. | 因为我的男伴正在等我 |
[38:53] | you know, i’m sorry. i’m sorry | 对不起 对不起 |
[38:55] | i’m such an exceptional surgeon that it threatens you. | 我如此的出众 以至于威胁到你 |
[38:58] | i’m sorry my surgical repair saved callie’s life and yours didn’t. | 对不起我的手术救活了Callie 而你的没有 |
[39:01] | i’m sorry your ego is so fragile | 对不起你的自尊心如此脆弱 |
[39:03] | that i had to stand on the sidelines of a surgery | 以至于我只能站在在一边看手术 |
[39:06] | i should have been performing with you today, | 今天那手术本该由我跟你一起做的 |
[39:08] | like i have been standing on the sidelines | 过去三个月 |
[39:10] | for the past three months, | 我一直都只能靠边儿站 |
[39:11] | basically ruining my chances for chief resident. | 几乎要毁了我竞争住院总的机会 |
[39:14] | you want sincerity? | 想听真诚的吗 |
[39:16] | i could not be more sincere. | 我已经没法再真诚了 |
[39:21] | and yet… | 到现在 |
[39:23] | you still don’t get it. | 你还是没有明白 |
[39:29] | – hi. – hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[39:39] | my glass is empty again. | 我杯子又空了 |
[39:42] | i, uh, i have a proposition for you. | 我想给你提个建议 |
[39:46] | i like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这个口气 |
[39:48] | i’ve been offered a positionat landstuhl medical center. | 兰施图尔的一家医疗中心给我提供了个职位 |
[39:51] | in germany? | 在德国? |
[39:55] | that’s, uh… | 那真是 |
[39:57] | that’s an amazing facility. | 那是个好地方 |
[39:59] | the position they offered me is permanent. | 他们提供的职位不是临时的 |
[40:02] | so i accepted on one condition. | 所以我要求他们满足我一个条件我才接受 |
[40:06] | that they find an opening for my incredibly talented | 就是他们要给我那位才华横溢的心外科女友 |
[40:09] | cardiothoracic surgeon girlfriend. | 也提供一个职位 |
[40:13] | – andrew… – i live a nomadic life. | – 我生活居无定所 |
[40:16] | and it’s never bothered me till now. | 直到现在这才开始困扰我 |
[40:20] | i want to settle down. | 我想安顿下来 |
[40:22] | i want to start a life with someone, | 我想跟某人一同生活 |
[40:25] | and i’m hoping that that someone is you. | 而我希望那个’某人’就是你 |
[40:29] | just when we think we’vefigured things out… | 正当我们认为问题解决的时候 |
[40:33] | the universe throws us a curveball. | 老天却抛给我们一个弧线球 |
[40:39] | all right, it’s now time to clear the dance floor | 好了 是时候空出舞池 |
[40:41] | and make way forthe father-daughter dance, folks. | 让父女来跳一支舞了 |
[40:45] | oh, crap. i forgot to take that off the schedule. | 糟了 我忘了从安排表上删掉这一项了 |
[40:47] | – i-i meant to. i’m sorry. it can.. .- no, no, no, no, no. | – 本来想删的 对不起 – 没事 没事 |
[40:49] | of course you should get to dance with your dad. it’s okay. | 你理当跟你爸跳支舞 没关系 |
[40:52] | i’ll just sit this one out. | 我坐这儿看就行 |
[40:55] | – okay. – go ahead. | – 好吧 – 去吧 |
[41:00] | no, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[41:01] | i’m a father. | 我是个父亲 |
[41:02] | i can dance. | 我会跳舞 |
[41:03] | let’s dance. | 我们跳舞吧 |
[41:05] | so we have to improvise. | 所以我们要随机应变 |
[41:10] | we really need to leave if we’re even gonna make an appearance. | 我们该走了 不然就真要错过婚礼了 |
[41:13] | oh, come on. just one more minute. | 再等一分钟 |
[41:16] | you said that 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前你就这么说 |
[41:17] | listen to her. listen to her. look at her. | 听听 听听 你瞧瞧 |
[41:20] | come on. listen to that. | 听听她说什么 |
[41:22] | we’re not gonna make the wedding, are we? | 我们不去参加婚礼了 对吧 |
[41:24] | they’ll understand. | 她们会理解的 |
[41:25] | we’ll get ’em a really nice present. | 我们会给她们一件非常棒的礼物的 |
[41:28] | right? look at you. come on. look at her. | 对吧 瞧瞧 看她 |
[41:31] | look at her. | 看着她 |
[41:35] | we find happiness in unexpected places. | 我们同幸福不期而遇 |
[41:40] | may i cut in? | 能换我吗 |
[41:43] | she’s all yours. | 交给您了 |
[41:44] | we find our way back to the things that matter the most. | 我们发现峰回路转 |
[41:47] | i was driving to the airport with your mother, | 我把你妈送到机场 |
[41:49] | and it hit me… | 然后突然想起 |
[41:50] | i’ve been looking forward to dancing with you on your wedding day | 我一直盼着在你婚礼上跟你跳舞 |
[41:52] | since i first held you in my arms, | 因为那将是我第一次把你搂在怀里 |
[41:54] | so i turned the car around and came back. | 于是我就掉头回来了 |
[41:57] | so here i am to have this dance | 我来了 陪我女儿 |
[42:00] | with my daughter. | 跳这支舞 |
[42:32] | the universe is funny that way. | 说来老天真是有趣 |
[42:35] | sometimes it just has a way of making sure we wind up | 有时它总能有办法让我们 |
[42:40] | exactly where we belong. | 回到属于我们的地方 |
[42:41] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 |