时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | i always said i’d be happier alone. | 我总是说我要是一个人会比较好 |
[00:09] | i’d have my work, my friends. | 我有我自己的工作 朋友 |
[00:12] | but someone in your life all the time? | 但说到跟某人朝夕相处? |
[00:16] | more trouble than it’s worth. | 那麻烦要比好处多得多 |
[00:18] | okay. crib goes here. | 好了 婴儿床就摆这里 |
[00:20] | apparently, i got over it. | 很显然 我已经习惯了 |
[00:21] | changing table will go… | 换尿布台就放在… |
[00:25] | right here. | 这里 |
[00:28] | but you can’t plan a babyroom before you have a baby. | 还没孩子呢 设计什么婴儿房啊 |
[00:31] | i mean, that…you’re gonna jinx the adoption. | 我是说 …你可能让收养泡汤的 |
[00:33] | no, the social worker wants to see where we live. | 不是啊 那个社工想看看 我们住的地方 |
[00:35] | this is like a death trap. | 这真是糟透了 |
[00:36] | – i’m trying to createa reasonable distraction. – oh. | – 我必须做一点让她分心的事 – 噢 |
[00:38] | hello. | 你好? |
[00:40] | janet, welcome. | Janet 欢迎 |
[00:41] | how are you? thanks for coming out. | 你好吗? 感谢你抽空过来 |
[00:43] | oh, be careful. watch those nails. | 哦 小心这些钉子 |
[00:54] | perfect for a baby, right? | 对一个孩子来说再好不过了 不是么? |
[01:05] | i’m gonna stop in the lab. | 我到实验室去 |
[01:06] | i’ll see you after the intake, okay? | 接诊之后再见 |
[01:08] | okay. oh, god. | 好的 哦 天哪 |
[01:09] | i forgot it was the hobarts today. | 我忘了今天轮到Hobart一家了 |
[01:11] | it always bums me out when we have an alzheimer’s patient with young kids. | 每当我们有带着一群小孩的 老年痴呆症患者的时候我就烦躁 |
[01:14] | well, there’s no shame in sitting this one out. | 其实你这个你不管也没什么关系的 |
[01:15] | – i can do the intake. – stop treating me like i’m your wife. | – 我来接诊就好 – 别像对待妻子一样对待我了 |
[01:18] | on the trial, i’m a colleague. | 只要在试验过程中 我就是你的同事 |
[01:19] | i’m allowed to say it bums me out. | 我有权利说我很烦躁 |
[01:21] | doesn’t mean you have to feedme warm milk and run a bath. | 但这不意味着你要给我热牛奶 或者帮我在浴缸里放满热水 |
[01:23] | – treat me like a doctor. – right. sorry. okay. | – 像医生一样对我吧 – 好的 抱歉 |
[01:25] | go do the intake, colleague. | 去做注射吧 同事 |
[01:29] | shepherd, you got a minute? | Shepherd 你有时间吗? |
[01:31] | i need to talk to you about your trial. | 关于试验的事情我要和你谈谈 |
[01:33] | oh, um… well, i should get meredith. | 嗯… 我得去找Meredith |
[01:35] | i just got a lecture on the failure to | 我刚被训了一顿 |
[01:37] | extend professional courtesy to one’s spouse. | 因为对待她不够专业 |
[01:39] | i think it’s best you don’t get meredith. | 我觉得你最好还是别找Meredith了 |
[01:45] | Greys Anatomy S07E22 | |
[01:46] | you’re in… in very good hands. | 现在照顾你的是很好的医生 |
[01:48] | i still feel bad that i’m not gonna be here. | 很遗憾我不能在场了 |
[01:50] | for the surgery? i’ll be unconscious. | 我的手术? 我到时候会毫无知觉的 |
[01:52] | that’s not when i’m gonna miss you. | 那时候我可不会想你 |
[01:56] | okay. then i guess i w… | 好吧 我想我该… |
[01:57] | you can feel bad about all the time that follows. | 你完全可以等以后再抱歉 |
[02:00] | you know, when i’m not under general anesthesia, | 你知道的 等我麻醉药效过去以后 |
[02:03] | and you’re still not here. you’re halfway around the world… | 你还是不在这里 你已经到地球另一半去了… |
[02:06] | – with arnold. – andrew. | – 和Arnold一起 |
[02:10] | excuse me? | 申明意思? |
[02:11] | he’s a rock star. | 他可是个摇滚巨星 |
[02:12] | i kind of feel like the sound of an adoring crowd should follow his name. | 我都能感觉到一群粉丝 在高呼他的名字了 |
[02:15] | i don’t-i don’t… | 我没有… |
[02:17] | – is that a compliment or an insult? – i don’t know. i guess | – 你是在称赞我呢还是在侮辱我? – 我也不知道 |
[02:20] | it depends on how you feel about rock stars. | 这取决与你怎么看摇滚巨星 |
[02:21] | okay, well, andrew is not a rock st… | 好吧 Andrew可不是什么摇滚巨星… |
[02:22] | okay, you know what? can you stop that, please? | 好吧 你知道么? 你就不能停一下么? |
[02:24] | it’s starting to get annoying. | 你这样已经开始显得讨厌了 |
[02:25] | my wife’s leaving. | 我的妻子要离开我了 |
[02:27] | i’m allowed to be annoying. | 我变得讨厌是合情合理的 |
[02:32] | i’m not a real wife, | 我可不是你真正的妻子 |
[02:34] | so that doesn’t buy for a lot of bad behavior. | 所以可没有义务忍受这些行为 |
[02:36] | well, you’re my real best friend. what does that get me? | 好吧 你是我最好的朋友 这样可以吗 |
[02:39] | – i’m sorry. – don’t be. go be happy… | – 我很抱歉 – 别这样 去开心吧… |
[02:42] | with andrew. | 和Andrew一起 |
[02:45] | you’re impossible. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[02:53] | yeah, you, too. | 你也一样 |
[02:57] | meredith, tell me exactly what you did. | Meredith 跟我说清楚你做了什么 |
[03:01] | i can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[03:03] | we can still fix this, but i need to know what you did. | 我们可以挽回这一切 但我要知道你做了什么 |
[03:05] | if i tell you, it’ll make it worse. | 如果我告诉你了 只会让事情更糟 |
[03:07] | it’s worse already. meredith… | 事情已经变得更糟了 Meredith… |
[03:09] | listen, i-i… | 听着 我… |
[03:10] | i love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:12] | and i’m sorry. | 我也很抱歉 |
[03:14] | but i can’t tell you anything. | 但是什么也不能告诉你 |
[03:20] | you wanted to be treated like a colleague? | 你想我像对待同事一样对你? |
[03:21] | i’m gonna treat you like a colleague. | 那我如你所愿 |
[03:24] | alex karev informed dr. hunt that dr. grey tampered with my clinical trial. | Alex Karev告诉了Hunt医生 Grey医生篡改了实验数据的事情 |
[03:28] | she switched around the placebos and the drugs, | 她把安慰剂和药品调换了 |
[03:31] | probably invalidating… | 或许就让我的实验… |
[03:33] | my trial. | 作废 |
[03:36] | is this true? | 这是真的吗? |
[03:37] | nothing i did has any effect… | 我做的 不会影响… |
[03:39] | – tell me exactly what happened. – i can’t do that. | – 告诉我发生了什么事情 – 我不能这么做 |
[03:41] | do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道你干了什么吗? |
[03:43] | you think the f.d.a. will get anywhere near this hospital ever again? | 你觉得食品和药物管理局 会再想到这里来吗? |
[03:46] | meredith, look at me. | Meredith 看着我 |
[03:51] | if this is wrong, if there is something going on, | 如果这是错的指控 如果其中发生了什么事情 |
[03:54] | if karev is exaggerating, | 如果Karev只是夸大其词 |
[03:56] | this is the part where you have to tell me. | 那现在你就要告诉我 |
[03:59] | this is the part where you have to deny the charges. | 现在你就要否认那些指控 |
[04:03] | kick me off the study. | 把我踢出去吧 |
[04:05] | there’s nothing wrong with the study. | 这次研究没有什么问题 |
[04:08] | nothing i did changes anything. | 我的做法不会影响结果 |
[04:10] | but you’re not denying it? | 但是你不否认了? |
[04:14] | i’m gonna have to investigate what’s going on here, | 我必须调查一下 |
[04:18] | but it looks to me like you just lost your job. | 但是对我来说 你似乎丢工作了 |
[04:29] | so they’re probably gonna fire me. | 他们很可能会解雇我 |
[04:30] | – are you happy? – oh, come on. they’re not gonna… | – 你高兴了? – 拜托了 他们才不会… |
[04:32] | i want your crap out of my house by the end of the day. | 今天之内把你的东西搬出我的屋子 |
[04:37] | what the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事? |
[04:43] | a 757 went down in the sound. | 一架波音757坠毁了 |
[04:45] | we’re looking at about 200 injured passengers. | 我们可能要接下两百个受伤的乘客 |
[04:48] | we’re the designated crisis center. | 我们现在是指定的灾难应对中心 |
[04:50] | families will be instructed to come here to find their loved ones. | 有很多人将会来这里找他们的家人 |
[04:53] | we are activating surge protocol. | 我们将启动紧急预案 |
[04:55] | dr. hunt is gonna be running the show. | 情况将由Hunt医生全权负责 |
[04:57] | it’s gonna be chaotic. | 我们将会面临一场混乱 |
[04:59] | you need to listen carefully. | 你们现在都要听清楚了 |
[05:01] | you need to stay focused. | 你们要集中精神 |
[05:02] | do not contribute to the panic. | 不要有丝毫害怕 |
[05:05] | now get to your stations. | 现在赶到你们的岗位上去 |
[05:07] | dr. bailey, let’s clear any beds that we can. | Bailey医生 尽可能地腾出床位 |
[05:09] | – discharge or transfer. – okay, uh, grey. | – 让病人出院也好 转院也好 – 好的 呃 Grey跟我来 |
[05:12] | all right, torres, you’ll be with me. | 好了 Torres 你跟我来 |
[05:14] | kepner, set up the e.r. for triage. | Kepner 在急诊室准备分流 |
[05:16] | other grey, i want you running the family center. | 另一个Grey 我希望你们来负责 家属中心 |
[05:18] | take over in the cafeteria. | 就用食堂里吧 |
[05:19] | yang, blood bank. | Yang 血库 |
[05:20] | uh, we might need a candyman. | 我们需要一个负责发止痛剂的人 |
[05:22] | dr. sloan will be our candyman. | Sloan医生来负责止痛剂 |
[05:23] | let’s be liberal with pain meds for our victims | 对那些伤员可不要省着止痛剂 |
[05:25] | and sedatives for patients that we are moving. | 还有对那些我们要带走的病人 别忘了镇定剂 |
[05:27] | uh, avery, you can help him out. let’s move, people. | Avery 你可以帮帮他 我们快点行动吧 |
[05:30] | what happened with meredith? | Meredith怎么了? |
[05:32] | – cristina, i can’t… – owen. | – Cristina 我不能… |
[05:35] | she tampered with shepherd’s study. | 她篡改了Shepherd的研究 |
[05:37] | invalidated the results. she destroyed the whole thing. | 毁掉了那些结果 她把一切都搞砸了 |
[05:46] | there was a plane crash. | 有一架飞机坠落了 |
[05:47] | they’re gonna cancel your procedure and try to send you home. | 他们将会取消你的治疗进程并且 送你回家 |
[05:49] | you need to tell them that you are a d-1. | 你要告诉他们 你是D1级别的 |
[05:51] | you don’t need to be in pre-op, | 你不必待在手术前候诊室 |
[05:52] | but that you want to be moved to a regular room. | 但是你要移到普通病房里面 |
[05:54] | that way, when the hospital starts doing surgery again, | 一旦这间有一个人重新开始手术 |
[05:57] | – you’ll be first in the queue. – don’t you have a plane… | – 你就会是第一个 – 你们不是要… |
[06:00] | wait. did they shut down the airport? | 等等 他们封闭了机场没有? |
[06:02] | no, but we’re not leaving till it’s over. | 没有 但是在这结束之前我们都不能走 |
[06:04] | they need surgeons and trauma counselors. | 他们需要外科医生和心理医师 |
[06:08] | these are your films. | 这些是你的X光照片 |
[06:09] | they’re gonna schedule your surgery at seattle presbyterian. | 他们将会把你的手术安排到 西雅图长老医院 |
[06:11] | seattle pres can’t take anymore. start calling county. | 西雅图长老医院收不下了 找郡医院吧 |
[06:13] | avery! | |
[06:15] | why’d you give me that guy in the middle of a mass trauma? | 为什么在这一团糟的时候 让他过来? |
[06:17] | avery? the kid quit webber’s study. | Avery? 那孩子退出了Webber的研究 |
[06:19] | what kind of idiot decides working with the chief of surgery | 觉得和主任一起合作 太费时间的人 |
[06:22] | is too taxing on his schedule? | 是有多白痴啊? |
[06:23] | he didn’t quit because he thinks it’s too much hard work. | 他可不是因为工作太多退出的 |
[06:26] | he quit because he thinks the chief has a shot at a harper avery, | 他觉得主任有机会拿Harper Avery奖 |
[06:29] | and he was worried that if his name was on it, | 他担心如果他出现在名单上面的话 |
[06:31] | it would kill webber’s chances. | Webber就没有机会了 |
[06:35] | – kepner, discharges. – yeah. | – Kepner 办理出院 – 来了 |
[06:44] | you know, she’s the only one who ever gave a rat’s ass about you, | 你知道 她可是唯一一个关心你的人 |
[06:47] | and now you might have destroyed her career. | 但现在你却毁了她的前程 |
[06:49] | you should find some skanky intern to love you, | 你下次该找个别的什么蠢货 来爱上你 |
[06:51] | ’cause next time you’re in a burning building, | 因为下次你遇上麻烦的时候 |
[06:53] | no one is handing you a glass of water. | 可没有人会帮你的忙了 |
[06:56] | please make sure you give us a cell phone number… | 请留下你们的手机好吗… |
[06:58] | – matthew ruiz? do you have… – no one from the flight has arrived yet. | – 有Matthew Ruiz吗? 你们有没有… – 飞机上还没有人被送到这里 |
[07:02] | – as soon as we get any infor… – do you have a list of people | – 只要我们得到了一点消息… – 你们他们要带过来的人的 |
[07:03] | they’re bringing to the hospital? because we… | 名单吗? 因为我们… |
[07:04] | folks, it can take emergency services quite a long time | 大家 紧急救援人员在这种情况下 需要一点时间来 |
[07:07] | to move and identify people in a situation like this. | 运送伤员和辨认他们的身份 |
[07:10] | – please just try to be patient… – excuse me. i’m sorry. | – 请大家耐心一点… – 抱歉 |
[07:11] | look, my wife was on the plane. | 我妻子就在那飞机上 |
[07:12] | – can you please just tell me… – sir, at this point, we don’thave any information. | – 你们难道就不能告诉我们… – 先生 现在我们还没有任何消息 |
[07:16] | – please just sign the sheets. – i’d like to speak to your supervisor. | – 所以先请你们填好表格 – 我要和你们上司谈谈 |
[07:18] | somebody that knows what’s going on. | 找个了解状况的人 |
[07:19] | ma’am, my supervisor doesn’thave any information. | 女士 我的上司也没有任何消息 |
[07:22] | nobody has any information. please just sign the sheet. | 没有人消息 所以请先填好表格 |
[07:28] | dr. hunt, i had way too many drinks before i told you that. | Hunt医生 在我跟你说那件事以前 我喝了太多酒 |
[07:31] | – i-i didn’t mean for… – not now, karev. | – 我可没想让你… – 现在不是时候 Karev |
[07:34] | look, i told you that because i didn’t think she should be chief resident, | 我告诉你这件事纯粹是因为 我以为她成不了住院总的 |
[07:36] | not that she should be fired. | 不至于要开除她吧 |
[07:37] | if you didn’t think this through, then you are as dumb as she is. | 如果你在说之前都没有想清楚 那你就和她一样蠢 |
[07:51] | hey. | 嘿 |
[07:53] | you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[07:54] | yeah. i’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:57] | the plane was from baltimore, | 飞机是从巴尔的摩起飞的 |
[08:00] | where my parents live. | 我父母就住在那里 |
[08:03] | i’ve taken that flight, | 我坐过那一班飞机 |
[08:06] | with my son. | 和我儿子一起 |
[08:09] | you want to come sit down with me for a minute? | 你想过来和我坐一会吗? |
[08:13] | no, no, no. i can’t, | 不 不 不 我不行 |
[08:16] | there’s too much, | 事情太多了 |
[08:18] | okay. | 好吧 |
[08:21] | i’m just gonna… | 我只打算… |
[08:22] | i’m just gonna stand here for a minute. | 我只打算在这里站一会 |
[08:25] | is that all right? | 这样没问题吧? |
[08:34] | – are you on any medications? – no. | – 你最近有服用药物吗? – 没有 |
[08:36] | ever given blood before? | 以前捐过血吗? |
[08:38] | – nope. – any chance you’re pregnant? | – 没有 – 你可能现在处于怀孕状态吗? |
[08:42] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:43] | – when was your last period? – not sure. | – 你上次月经是什么时候? – 我不确定 |
[08:47] | what were you doing, | 你上次和卫生棉打交道的时候 |
[08:49] | last time you had to deal with tampons? | 在干什么? |
[08:53] | like maybe it was st. patrick’s day, | 比如有可能是圣帕特里克节 |
[08:55] | and you ate, uh, four green doughnuts | 然后你吃了四个绿色的甜甜圈 |
[08:58] | and thought, wow, that’s disgusting. i must be hormonal. | 然后觉得 这也太恶心了 我肯定是荷尔蒙过量了 |
[09:00] | oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊! |
[09:02] | you’re right! except it was these gross cookies with green frosting. | 你说的没错! 只不过这些恶心的 甜甜圈上面是绿色的糖霜 |
[09:06] | but that was a while ago. | 但那也有一段时间了 |
[09:08] | i guess i had mine again around easter… | 我记得在复活节的时候也来了一次… |
[09:11] | ’cause i was all over the marshmallow peeps. | 因为我吃了不少的棉花糖 |
[09:13] | it totally works. | 确实很管用 |
[09:18] | hey. | 嘿 |
[09:19] | w-what the hell? | 怎么了? |
[09:25] | it looks about 6 weeks to me. | 看起来大概有6个星期了 |
[09:28] | i take it this wasn’t deliberate. | 是意外吧 |
[09:33] | no. | 嗯 |
[09:34] | okay. | 好吧 |
[09:36] | you want to talk about options? | 你想谈谈有什么可选择的方式吗? |
[09:39] | no. | 不想 |
[09:43] | officials say it’s too early to speculate on the cause of the crash. | 负责官员表示现在推测事故原因 还为时过早 |
[09:48] | but here’s what we do know… | 但这些是我们所了解到的情况… |
[09:50] | the flight originated this morning in baltimore | 这一班航班于今早由巴尔的摩起飞 |
[09:53] | carrying 183 passengers and 18 crew members… | 机上有183名乘客 18名机组人员… |
[09:57] | still nobody? | 还没有人来? |
[09:58] | oh, their families are going crazy. | 他们的家人都要疯掉了 |
[09:59] | what is taking so long? | 怎么会那么久? |
[10:01] | well, fishing 200 people out of the water is slow business. | 从水里面捞200多个人可是快不起来的 |
[10:04] | you want to play “angry birds”? | 你想玩一局”愤怒的小鸟”吗? |
[10:06] | they’ll do triage at the waterfront. it takes time. | 他们要在海边进行对伤员的 分流 这是要花时间的 |
[10:09] | actually, if they’re taking this long, | 而且 如果他们花了那么久的时间 |
[10:10] | – there’s gonna be a lot of hypothermia. kepner. – oh, yeah. | – 肯定会有不少人有低体温症状的 Kepner – 好的 |
[10:12] | warm blankets, heated lamps, and heated i.v. fluids. got it. | 保温毛毯 加热灯具 加热静脉注射液 好了 |
[10:15] | – you post chief resident yet? – uh, no. not yet. | – 你公布住院总名单了吗? – 没有 还没呢 |
[10:18] | what’s the holdup? | 你在等什么? |
[10:20] | the suspense ain’t killing me. it’s gonna be grey. | 还有啥悬念呀 肯定是Grey |
[10:22] | well, i thought karev made a great play for it. | 我以为Karev表现很好呢 |
[10:25] | a plane full of orphans… that’s pretty impressive. | 拯救非洲孤儿 多棒呀 |
[10:26] | ah, he’s already decided. | 他都已经决定好了 |
[10:28] | you don’t have to lobby for your boy. | 你也不用为你男朋友说好话了 |
[10:30] | karev. | |
[10:32] | i want a written account of exactly what you saw, | 我需要你作一份书面报告 描述你到底看到了什么 |
[10:33] | – every detail… when, where… – oh, look, sir, i-i don’t think that’s… | – 所有的细节… 什么时候 在哪里… – 先生 我不认为这是… |
[10:36] | i-i don’t want to know what you think. okay? | 我可不想知道你是怎么想的 好吗? |
[10:39] | need more sedatives. | 我们需要更多的镇定剂 |
[10:40] | the people we’re transferring are starting to freak out. | 那些要转院的病人都开始发脾气了 |
[10:52] | you’re a good man, avery. | 你是个好男人 Avery |
[10:56] | lexie’s yours. | Lexie是你的了 |
[10:58] | take her. | 和她在一起吧 |
[10:59] | take care of her. | 好好照顾她 |
[11:02] | – i’ll stay out of your way. – i kind of already have her, but… | – 我不会再干扰你们的 – 某种意义上说我已经和她在一起了… |
[11:08] | – thank you? – you’re welcome. | – 不过还是…谢谢? – 不用谢 |
[11:12] | i need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[11:18] | you know, i think i’m gonna order pizza. | 你知道的 我打算点披萨 |
[11:20] | if you want, i can get… | 如果你要的话 我可以点… |
[11:21] | i’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[11:29] | – cristina… -i cannot believe this is happening. | – 我真不敢相信 |
[11:33] | i know. | 我知道 |
[11:35] | i know it’s complicated. | 我知道这很复杂 |
[11:36] | i know it wasn’t supposed to happen like this, but… | 我知道这不应该发生 但是… |
[11:41] | cristina, this could be something… | Cristina 这将是一个契机.. |
[11:43] | what? no. | 什么? 不行 |
[11:46] | there’s no way we’re doing this. do you hear me? | 我们不能这样 你明白吗? |
[11:48] | – cristina… – no, no. | – 不行 不行 |
[11:49] | i-i am not this uh, uh, | 我可不是那种 |
[11:51] | beautiful vessel for all that might be good about the future. | 对未来充满着美丽期望的人 |
[11:55] | i’m not carrying your hopes and dreams. no. | 我也不会担负起你的希望和梦想 |
[11:57] | i get to talk. | 我也有说话的权利 |
[11:58] | i’m here. there’s two of us. we are a partnership. | 我在这里 我们在一起 我们是搭档 |
[12:01] | can we just-just think together? is that okay? | 我们能不能一起做决定呢?可以吗? |
[12:10] | i know who you are. i know what you want. i love you. | 我知道你是谁 我知道你是什么样的人 我爱你 |
[12:13] | i don’t love the incubating potential of your womb. | 我爱的不是你那能怀孩子的子宫 |
[12:16] | i love you. | 我爱的是你 |
[12:19] | why would i want to do something that would make you miserable? | 要是这事让你痛苦 我为什么要做呢 |
[12:22] | do you think i love you more when you’re miserable? | 你觉得在你难受的时候我会更爱你吗? |
[12:23] | do you think i-i-i want that, | 你觉得我想要那样吗 |
[12:26] | you running off to meredith? | 你去找Meredith诉苦? |
[12:27] | you think i’m looking for more of that? | 你觉得我还想要这样吗? |
[12:31] | but… | 但是… |
[12:32] | – i think there’s a way… – no, no! | – 我觉得我们总有办法… – 不 不! |
[12:34] | i-i still get to talk. | 我还是有权利说话的 |
[12:36] | there is a way to make this work | 我们是有办法面对的 |
[12:37] | without it ruining your life or derailing your career. | 在不搞砸你的生活和你的事业的情况下 |
[12:41] | i don’t want a baby. | 我不想要孩子 |
[12:43] | well, you have one. | 但是你怀了 |
[12:46] | are… | 你这是… |
[12:48] | are you getting all life-y on me? | 你这是拿事实逼迫我吗? |
[12:51] | how late are you? | 你有了多久了? |
[12:53] | – that does not matter. – of course it matters. | – 这没有关系 – 这当然有关系 |
[12:57] | okay, fine. you tell me when life begins. | 好吧 你就告诉我胎儿什么时候 算是有生命的吧 |
[12:59] | you know, i can’t- i can’twait to hear this one. | 我真是等不及要听你说教了 |
[13:01] | i don’t know. does it… does it have hands? | 我也不知道 它有手了没有? |
[13:05] | i cannot believe you are doing this. | 我真不敢相信你竟然这么做 |
[13:06] | i’m just asking a question. | 我只是在问你一个问题 |
[13:09] | i don’t want one. | 我不想要孩子 |
[13:12] | i don’t hate children. | 不是我不喜欢孩子 |
[13:14] | i respect children. | 我很尊重孩子 |
[13:16] | i think they should have parents who want them. | 我觉得孩子应该有的 是想要他们的父母 |
[13:18] | i want them. | 我想要 |
[13:21] | i want them, and maybe you could to. | 我想要孩子 或许你也会想要的 |
[13:22] | i believe… | 我相信… |
[13:25] | your life can be bigger than you think it is. | 你的生活完全可以 比你想象得还要有意义 |
[13:27] | i know you can contain more than you think you can. | 我知道你完全可以包容 你以为你不能能包容的东西 |
[13:31] | i’m not saying we do this. | 我不是说我们就一定要这个孩子 |
[13:33] | i am just saying, let’s think. | 我只是说 我们好好考虑下 |
[13:35] | let’s see what kind of life we can imagine. | 让我们看看我们可以期许 什么样的生活 |
[13:39] | cristina yang… | |
[13:41] | i imagine such a huge life for us. | 我为我们期许了那样有意义的生活 |
[13:53] | this is an extremely serious accusation, meredith. | 这可是非常严重的指控 Meredith |
[13:56] | – can’t you tell me anything? – i-i-i-i can’t. i-i’m sorry. | – 你能解释一下吗? – 我不能 很抱歉 |
[14:00] | talk to me. | 跟我说吧 |
[14:02] | how many patients are we talking about here? | 涉及了多少病人? |
[14:05] | did this happen more than once? | 这事情以前还有没有发生过? |
[14:06] | i can’t say that either. | 这我也不能说 |
[14:08] | she can’t say anything. | 她什么也不能说 |
[14:10] | we’re gonna unwind this, meredith. | 我们不会就这么算了的 Meredith |
[14:12] | karev is figuring out what cases he was on when he saw you, | Karev在查他发现时 你正负责哪个病人 |
[14:15] | he’ll narrow down the dates, we’ll know which patients… | 他会把时间的范围缩小 还要查清楚是哪些病人… |
[14:18] | nothing i did changed the trial. | 我做的事没有影响到试验 |
[14:21] | – fire me. do whatever you have to do. – look, you don’t get to choose, okay? | – 解雇我吧 该怎么做怎么做 – 听着 这可不是你能选择的 好吗? |
[14:28] | you don’t get to decide who gets the drug or the placebo. | 你没权力决定 谁拿到那种药或者是安慰剂 |
[14:31] | you don’t get to decide what information the trial gets. | 你也没有权力决定试验应该得到什么结果 |
[14:34] | anything i tell you affects the trial. | 我要是告诉你的话 试验就会受影响 |
[14:38] | if you don’t know what i did, the trial stays blind. | 如果你不知道的话 那就这么算了好了 |
[14:41] | the trial is over. | 这次试验结束了 |
[14:42] | you screwed me. | 你搞砸了 |
[14:43] | you screwed this hospital. and you screwed yourself. | 你搞砸了这间医院的事情 你也搞砸了你自己 |
[14:46] | this is your disease we’re trying to cure. | 我为了你 才进行老年痴呆试验 |
[14:49] | or lou gehrig’s disease, but i did this for you. | – 我本来不想参与的 但是还是为了你 – 这下麻烦了 |
[14:52] | derek, | |
[14:53] | it was adele. | 是Adele |
[15:06] | – uh, maybe i should put some i.v. fluids in the heater warm them up? – no. | – 或许我应该再加热一点静脉注射液? – 不用了 |
[15:10] | – but if people have been in the water for that long… – april… | – 但是如果人在水里待太久… |
[15:13] | – but if we just… – no one’s coming. | – 但如果我们… – 没人会来了 |
[15:17] | if it’s taking this long, | 如果时间拖了这么久 |
[15:20] | nobody survived. | 没人能活得下来 |
[15:30] | what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[15:34] | – i don’t know. – well, the protocol is fairly clear. | – 我也不知道 – 最起码规定是很明白的 |
[15:36] | are you encouraging him to fire me? | 你是在让他解雇我吗? |
[15:38] | look, derek, i basically pressured her to do it. | 听着Derek 她这么做 很大程度是因我给的压力 |
[15:42] | you’d have to fire us both. | 你最好连我们两个一起解雇算了 |
[15:52] | i’m gonna have to suspend you | 我将会给你停职处分 |
[15:54] | so it doesn’t look so bad. | 把表面功夫做全了 |
[15:56] | the study… | 那个研究… |
[15:58] | i need to turn the wholemess over to the f.d.a., | 我必须把整个情况 报告给食品药物管理局 |
[16:00] | let them figure out what to do with it. | 让他们决定该怎么办 |
[16:02] | i mean, i-i can’t. i just… | 我是说 我真没办法… |
[16:12] | meredith… | |
[16:13] | i don’t know how to… | 我不知道该怎么… |
[16:15] | i know. | 我知道 |
[16:24] | emergency services has begun identifying bodies. | 急救人员开始辨认尸体了 |
[16:27] | they’ve given us a list. | 他们给了我们一份名单 |
[16:29] | the airline reps are on their way. | 航空公司的代表也会过来 |
[16:31] | we’ve got social workers here and more coming. | 我们会有一些社工帮忙 还有一些会赶过来 |
[16:33] | it’s a long list. | 这份名单很长 |
[16:35] | each of you have families to inform. | 你们每个人都有人要通知 |
[16:37] | so, uh, please be outside the cafeteria in exactly one hour. | 所以 请在一个小时后到食堂 |
[16:41] | you’ll call one family at a time. | 每次通知一个死者的家人 |
[16:43] | and you’ll be assigned a room to take them to and deliver the news. | 你们每人都会有一个房间来单独 告诉他们这些消息 |
[16:47] | it’s gonna be a-a long day. | 这将是漫长的一天 |
[16:50] | that’s it. | 就这么多了 |
[16:58] | 住院总医师 | |
[17:11] | dr. hunt, you gave chiefresident to kepner? | Hunt医生 你把住院总医师给了Kepner? |
[17:13] | it was supposed to be me or grey. | 本来应该要么是我要么是Grey的 |
[17:15] | do you think anyone’s gonna listen to kepner? it’s gonna be complete chaos. | 你觉得会有人听Kepner的吗? 事情肯定会一片混乱的 |
[17:17] | you think anyone’s gonna listen to you? | 你觉得会有人听你的吗? |
[17:19] | you just sold out the one universally liked individual at this hospital. | 你刚刚出卖了 在医院里一个很受欢迎的人 |
[17:22] | everyone is gonna hate you. | 所有人都不会喜欢你的 |
[17:23] | a chief resident’s supposed to manage their peers, | 住院总医师应该能够管理好他的同事 |
[17:25] | be a resource and a support. | 成为大家的后盾 |
[17:27] | after what you did, do you think anyone is gonna come to you for anything? | 在你做了那些事以后 你觉得大家还会寻求你帮助吗? |
[17:31] | i was planning to give it to you. | 我原来还想着给你的 |
[17:34] | and now? | 可现在呢? |
[17:38] | so it’s possible that we’ll never… | 所以很可能我们就永远没办法… |
[17:39] | that we just… | 我们就… |
[17:42] | we just won’t get the treatment? | 我们就没法得到治疗了? |
[17:44] | – it’s a possibility, yes. – oh, my god. | – 确实是有这个可能的 – 我的天啊 |
[17:47] | this isn’t right. we’re so close. | 这是不对的 我们都那么接近了 |
[17:49] | he needs this. can you just… | 我们需要这种药 你们难道不能… |
[17:51] | – is it killing people? – – no. | – 这种药会导致死亡吗? – 不会 |
[17:53] | so give it to him anyway. | 那就给他用吧 |
[17:55] | – i wish we could – no. don’t give me that. | – 我也希望我们可以 – 别跟我说这些 |
[17:59] | – you can and you’re choosing not to. – audrey… | – 你们明明可以 只是不愿意而已 |
[18:01] | no. they say there’s nothing they can do. | 不行 他们说他们无可奈何 |
[18:03] | there’s a drug in a box in this hospital, | 可是这间医院里面就有一个盒子 里面装着这种药 |
[18:06] | and you were on the schedule. | 而你已经在用药单子上了 |
[18:08] | my children’s father is disappearing. | 我的孩子的父亲快死了 |
[18:11] | give him the damn drug! | 赶快把药给他! |
[18:18] | – i could take a leave for six months or a year. – no, you couldn’t. | – 我完全可以请个半年或者一年的假 – 不行 你不能 |
[18:22] | – yes, i… sure, i could. they’re not gonna fire me. – no. | – 当然可以 他们不会解雇我的 – 不行 |
[18:25] | stop saying no. i’m telling you, i want this. i can do this. | 别说不了 我告诉你 我想要这样 我也可以这样 |
[18:29] | this does not have to be your problem. | 这不应该是你的问题 |
[18:32] | it’ll be my problem. you wouldn’t even… | 这应该是我的问题 你甚至不会… |
[18:34] | what, notice? | 怎么着 不会注意到吗? |
[18:37] | it’ll be a baby. | 这是一个孩子 |
[18:38] | i’m not a monster. if i have a baby, i’ll-i’ll love it. | 我可不是什么怪物 如果我有了孩子 我就会爱它的 |
[18:42] | that’s the problem. | 这就是你的问题了 |
[18:45] | that you’ll love it. | 你会爱这个孩子 |
[18:46] | that-that’s a problem that we can work with. | 这就是我们可以处理的问题 |
[18:49] | i’m sorry. are you laughing right now? | 抱歉 你是在笑吗? |
[18:51] | no, no. i’m just… i’m not… i just… | 不 不 我只是… 我没有… 我只是… |
[18:54] | i love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:56] | what is so… are you even listening to me? | 你到底… 你到底有没有听我说话? |
[18:58] | yes. i’m just trying to figure out some kind of a compromise. | 是的 我在找一个妥协的方法 |
[19:02] | okay, but you know what? there is no compromise. | 好吧 但是你知道么? 根本就没有妥协这回事 |
[19:04] | you don’t have half a baby. | 这孩子不是归你管 |
[19:07] | i don’t want one. | 而我不想要孩子 |
[19:09] | okay, i-it isn’t about work. | 好吧 这和工作无关 |
[19:11] | this isn’t a scheduling conflict. | 与我的事业计划也没什么冲突 |
[19:12] | i don’t want to be a mother. | 我不想成为一个母亲 |
[19:14] | cristina, do you love me? | Cristina 你爱我吗? |
[19:16] | of course i do. | 当然 |
[19:17] | do you trust me? | 你相信我吗? |
[19:19] | i… | 我… |
[19:21] | – y-yes. – you’d be a great mother. you would. | – 是 是的 – 你将会成为一个很棒的母亲的 |
[19:24] | i-i know you don’t believe me, but it is true. | 我知道你不相信我 但是这是真的 |
[19:27] | just sit with this for a little while, | 就先抱着这样的想法安静地想一会 |
[19:30] | this terrible idea that you might love a baby. | 这个很烂的 你会爱孩子的想法 |
[19:33] | just for me, sit with it… | 算是为了我 安静地想一会… |
[19:35] | did you even hear… i mean, okay. | 你难道没有听明白… 好吧 |
[19:36] | – why would i do that? – because you love me. | – 为什么我要这么做? – 因为你爱我 |
[19:39] | you love me. | 你爱我 |
[19:41] | that’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[19:46] | i have three names. | 我有三个死者 |
[19:47] | i don’t think i can do this three times. | 做这种事情做三次我感觉我做不来 |
[19:50] | one foot in front of the other. | 一步一步来 |
[19:52] | oh, i’ve got something that’ll cheer you up. | 哦 给你说件高兴的事 |
[19:54] | sloan gave us his blessing. | Sloan放弃了 |
[19:56] | well, that’s not really right. | 好吧 其实这么说不太对 |
[19:57] | more like he gave you to me, which was nice. | 更像是他愿意把你交给我 这很不错 |
[20:02] | – are you serious? – yep. | – 你是认真的吗? – 是的 |
[20:05] | though i probably owe him a goat. | 好像也没什么好谢他的 |
[20:10] | – okay. – all right. let’s do it. | – 好了 – 好了 我们上场吧 |
[20:23] | is the schoman family here… jessica and maxwell? | Schoman一家在不在这里… Jessica和Maxwell? |
[20:26] | jason schoman. he’s our son. | Jason Schoman 他是我们儿子 |
[20:29] | i’m dr. altman. will you follow me, please? | 我是Altman医生 请你们跟我来 好吗? |
[20:32] | they think it’s good news. | 他们还以为是好消息 |
[20:34] | elaine chen. | |
[20:36] | ma’am, i’m dr. sloan. why don’t you come with me? | 女士 我是Sloan医生 请跟我来好吗? |
[20:40] | uh, gilda and miguel ruiz? | Gilda和Miguel Ruiz? |
[20:43] | this is a nightmare. | 这简直就是噩梦 |
[20:44] | hi, i’m dr. bailey. | 你好 我是Bailey医生 |
[20:46] | come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[21:02] | i brought some pudding. | 嘿 我带了一点布丁过来 |
[21:06] | that’s why you’re here? | 你来这里就是为了这个? |
[21:08] | i’ve got a good nurse. she’ll hook me up with pudding. | 护士人很好 她会帮我拿布丁的 |
[21:10] | i know. it’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[21:12] | oh, i just spent the last two hours | 我在刚刚的两个小时内 |
[21:13] | telling people that their family members were dead, | 一直都在告诉那些人 他们的家人已经死了 |
[21:15] | and i needed to… | 我只是想… |
[21:17] | well, i just wanted to say hi… | 好吧 我只是想打个招呼… |
[21:18] | or bye again. i don’t know. i… | 再告个别什么的 我也不知道… |
[21:22] | i really tried to be a gentleman about all this. | 我确实很想在这件事上 表现得绅士一点 |
[21:24] | but now you need to get the hell out. | 但是现在你还是赶快出去吧 |
[21:27] | – what are you doing? – letting you go was the worst thing i’ve ever done. | – 你怎么了? – 放弃你是我做过的最蠢的事情 |
[21:32] | it was the most painful thing i’ve ever done, | 是我做过的最令我痛苦的事情 |
[21:33] | and i’m a guy who has had 82 surgeries. | 我可是一个接受过82次手术的人 |
[21:36] | my threshold for pain is pretty high. | 我对于疼痛的忍受能力可是很强的 |
[21:38] | you need to get out. | 你现在必须赶快出去 |
[21:41] | i’m not your best bud. i’m not your security blanket. | 我不是你的姐妹淘 也不是你的情绪垃圾桶 |
[21:44] | i’m a man who’s in love with you, | 我是一个爱着你的人 |
[21:47] | who waltzed you into the arms of a damn knight on a horse. | 一个心甘情愿地把 你送进别人怀抱里的人 |
[21:49] | so go to germany | 赶快去德国吧 |
[21:51] | and have little paetzle-eating children. | 然后生一些喜欢吃鸡蛋面疙瘩的孩子吧 |
[21:54] | and please, for god sakes, | 还有 看在上帝的份上 |
[21:56] | leave me alone. | 让我一个人静静 |
[22:10] | the cafeteria is pandemonium. | 现在整个食堂都乌烟瘴气的 |
[22:12] | people everywhere. | 到处都是正在哭泣的人 |
[22:14] | are you admitting anyone? | 你有没有接到伤者? |
[22:16] | no, we’re signing in a few sowe can give ’em sedatives. | 没有 但是有些家属却是需要 我们给他们一点镇定剂了 |
[22:20] | that’s about it. | 也就这样了 |
[22:26] | e.r. | 急救室 |
[22:29] | there’s a survivor. | 我们有一个幸存者 |
[22:33] | – are you leaving? – no, i didn’t get fired. | – 你要离开了吗? – 没有 我没有被解雇 |
[22:35] | i know that’s disappointing to you. | 我知道这让你有点失望 |
[22:37] | my trial is about to disappear. | 我的试验就要付之东流了 |
[22:39] | – you really want to act like i’m the bad guy here? – no, i don’t | – 你却还是要让我当坏人吗? – 没有 不是的 |
[22:42] | i know the fact that it is adele changes things for richard, | 你是想帮Adele 这让Richard态度大转变 |
[22:44] | – but it doesn’t for me. – oh, i understand that. | – 但是我不会 – 我很明白这一点 |
[22:46] | you couldn’t possibly understand that. | 你根本不可能明白 |
[22:49] | if you were focused on the millions of people | 如果你关注过那些成千上万的 |
[22:51] | with alzheimer’s whose lives could’ve been different, | 可能生命会有所转机的 老年痴呆症患者 |
[22:53] | would’ve been better because of this drug, | 就因为拜这种药所赐 |
[22:54] | there’s no way in hell you would’ve pulled this stunt. | 你就根本不会做这种事情 |
[22:59] | how is it that you don’t know the difference between right and wrong? | 你怎么就分不清对错呢? |
[23:03] | because i don’t think that things are simply right or wrong. | 因为我从来不认为事情就可以 简单地以对错来论断 |
[23:07] | things are more complicated than that. | 任何事情都比这要复杂得多 |
[23:09] | this was more complicated than that. | 这件事要复杂得多 |
[23:11] | it’s complicated that it was adele and richard. | 这事很复杂 那是因为 这是Adele和Richard |
[23:14] | it’s complicated that we have a drug in a box that could help her. | 我们拥有一种药物可以帮助她 这本身就很复杂 |
[23:21] | there’s nothing simple about that. | 这是不可能那么简单的 |
[23:23] | i am very sorry that i messed everything up. | 我很抱歉我搞砸了这些事情 |
[23:26] | but i would do it again. | 但是即便再让我选择 我也还是会做的 |
[23:30] | i don’t know how to raise a child with someone | 我可不知道怎么教育一个孩子 |
[23:32] | who doesn’t understand that there’s a… | 如果我的伴侣根本不知道… |
[23:35] | a right and a wrong in the world. | 世上有对错之分 |
[23:40] | so now i’m gonna be a bad mother. | 这么说我会是一个坏母亲了? |
[23:43] | that’s where we’re going with this? | 我们就要谈这个了? |
[23:45] | you’ve been saying it for weeks. | 这话你都说了好几周了 |
[23:49] | maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[23:55] | okay. | 好吧 |
[23:56] | maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[23:58] | i just need some time to think. i just… | 我需要时间来考虑一下… |
[24:02] | i just need some space. | 我需要一点自己的空间 |
[24:05] | need to discuss adoption, please call, janet. | 想和你们谈谈收养孩子的事情 请回电话 Janet |
[24:08] | sarah gordon… g.c.s. of 6, head injury | 昏迷等级为6级 头部受伤 |
[24:10] | and multiple contusions to mid-torso. | 躯干多处挫伤 |
[24:12] | systolic 70s in the field. | 事故现场收缩压为70 |
[24:14] | unaccompanied minor? | 无人陪同的未成年人? |
[24:15] | yeah, she was flying alone. | 是的 她是自己坐飞机的 |
[24:16] | on my count. | 听着我数数 |
[24:17] | – one, two, three. – okay, i need x-ray in here. | – 好了 我要X光机预备好 |
[24:20] | – we need to shoot a c-spine,chest, and pelvis. – abdomen’s rigid. | – 我们要检查一下脊椎 胸口和骨盆 – 腹部比较僵硬 |
[24:22] | – i’ve got the ultrasound. – large hematoma on the left temporal lobe. | – 我来负责超声波检测仪 – 左颞叶有大块血肿 |
[24:24] | breath sounds are equal. | 呼吸听起来很正常 |
[24:26] | folks, we’ve got eyes. | 伙计们 眼睛有活动了 |
[24:27] | let me get in there. sarah, i’m dr. shepherd. | 我们进去吧 Sarah 我是Shepherd医生 |
[24:30] | you see all these people around you? | 你看到你周围的这些人了吗? |
[24:32] | they’re doctors. | 他们都是医生 |
[24:34] | you ever seen this many doctors before? | 你以前见过这么多医生吗? |
[24:37] | hey, don’t worry. we’re all here to take care of you, okay? | 别担心 我们都是来这里照顾你的 好吗? |
[24:40] | hey, honey. | 嘿 甜心 |
[24:42] | they found his body. | 他们找到了他的尸体 |
[24:45] | because his wallet was still in his pocket. | 因为他的钱包还在他的口袋里 |
[24:49] | they said because the impact. | 他们说是遭受的冲击的问题 |
[24:52] | i don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:54] | maybe it was fast. | 也许当时太快了 |
[24:58] | oh, my god. i’m so sorry. | 我的天啊 真的很抱歉 |
[25:03] | there’s no battery. | 没电池了 |
[25:05] | i’m pushing the button. i don’t hear anything. | 我按键了 可是什么也听不见 |
[25:07] | honey, let me try, okay? | 甜心 让我来吧 好吗? |
[25:08] | the battery is dead. what are you gonna try? | 电池没电了 你还想怎么样? |
[25:10] | okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 好了 |
[25:13] | ma’am. can i help you? | 女士 有什么要帮忙的吗? |
[25:15] | we have to call someone… | 我们要给人打电话… |
[25:17] | but the cell phone’s not working. | 但是手机没电了 |
[25:19] | okay, well, we have phones that you can use. | 好的 我们这里有电话 |
[25:21] | – uh, jenny. – i’ll do it. i’ll do it. | – 我来吧 我来吧 |
[25:26] | why don’t you take a seat? | 请坐下吧 |
[25:34] | excuse me. is the gordon family here? | 抱歉 请问Gordon家有人在这里吗? |
[25:37] | the gordons? | Gordon家? |
[25:45] | – they found somebody? – a little girl. | – 他们找到幸存者了? – 一个小女孩 |
[25:47] | unaccompanied minor. they’re operating on her right now. | 没人有陪同的未成年人 现在他们在给她做手术 |
[25:51] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:52] | yeah. | 好的 |
[25:53] | we should go home, honey. | 我们该走了 甜心 |
[25:58] | a little girl made it. she’s alive. | 一个小女孩活下来了 |
[26:00] | i think we should stay. | 我觉得我们还是留下来的好 |
[26:02] | she doesn’t have anyone. her parents aren’t here yet. | 她在这里谁也没有 她的父母不在这里 |
[26:04] | – i think we should stay. – gilda… | – 我觉得我们还是留下来好 |
[26:06] | if matthew had been… | 如果Matthew… |
[26:13] | i would like… | 我想要… |
[26:15] | to stay. | 留在这里 |
[26:26] | okay. | 好吧 |
[26:27] | okay. | 好吧 |
[26:29] | we’ll stay. | 我们就留在这吧 |
[26:39] | i’ll, uh… | 我 嗯… |
[26:40] | i will let you know how she’s doing. | 我会让你们及时知道她的情况的 |
[26:48] | mer. | |
[26:49] | oh, the adoption lady’s paging me. derek’s a.w.o.l. | 那个负责领养的女士发我短信了 DereK却开始和我冷战了 |
[26:52] | he’s not even speaking to me. | 他甚至连话都不跟我说 |
[26:53] | wait a minute. is it a true? | 等等 那件事是真的? |
[26:55] | what-what were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么? |
[26:57] | i was thinking that the chief’s wife | 我在想 与其给主任的妻子的 |
[26:59] | was about to have saline injected in her brain | 脑子里面注盐水 |
[27:01] | instead of a drugthat could stop her from being a gorked-out lump. | 不如给她药 省的让她变植物脑 |
[27:04] | derek’s head almost exploded. | Derek差不多都要气炸了 |
[27:05] | – are they gonna fire you? – i’m suspended. | – 他们会解雇你吗? – 我被停职了 |
[27:07] | the chief backed way off when he found out it was adele. | 主任回头调查发现是Adele |
[27:09] | – i did what i had to do. – meredith… | – 我做了我应该做的 |
[27:11] | and i couldn’t live with myself if i’d done anything different. | 如果我没有那么做 我是不会原谅自己的 |
[27:16] | and karev is trying to ruin my life. | 而现在Karev又想毁了我的生活 |
[27:20] | mer. | |
[27:24] | – what did you say to her? – i didn’t say anything. | – 你对她说了什么? – 我什么也没有说 |
[27:26] | – janet, anything he says… – can you just shut up for one second? | – Janet 他说的东西… – 你难道就不能闭嘴吗? |
[27:29] | this isn’t about that. | 这和那没关系 |
[27:33] | we’re granting you temporary custody of zola, | 我们给你Zola的临时抚养权 |
[27:37] | pending the completion of the petition, | 但先把你的永久请愿书挂起 |
[27:38] | at which point, assuming all goes well, | 只要一切都很好的话 |
[27:41] | you’ll be granted permanent custody. | 我们就可以给你永久抚养权 |
[27:43] | and her doctor here says she’s doing great, | 而她这里的医生说她情况很好 |
[27:46] | so you can take her home… | 所以 你可以带她回家了… |
[27:49] | today. | 今天就可以 |
[27:51] | her incisions look fine. she’s tolerating a normal diet. | 手术切口愈合得很好 现在她也可以正常进食了 |
[27:53] | she’ll need neuro follow-ups. | 她还是需要服用神经方面的药物 |
[27:55] | she’s still on antibiotics. | 还需要服用抗生素 |
[27:57] | here’s a prescription for any pain meds she might need, | 这里有一份她可能需要的 止痛方面的处方 |
[28:00] | but she’s been fine the last couple of days. | 但前几天一直状态良好 |
[28:02] | do you have any questions about anything? | 你有什么问题吗? |
[28:10] | meredith, do you have any questions? | Meredith 你还有什么问题吗? |
[28:17] | – hi – oh, hi. | – 嗨 – 哦 嗨 |
[28:18] | you done? | 你弄完了? |
[28:19] | uh, no, no. | 没有 |
[28:23] | i still have some more, uh, families. | 我还有一些 家属要通知 |
[28:26] | uh, sorry i paged you. i just wanted to see your face. | 抱歉我打扰了你 但我只是想看到你 |
[28:29] | i think, you know, something like this happens, you just… | 我觉得 你知道 遇上这种情况 你可能… |
[28:32] | you want to be with someone that you love. | 想和你爱的人在一起 |
[28:39] | so we’re booked on a 9:00 a.m. flight tomorrow. | 我已经定好了明早九点的飞机票 |
[28:42] | let’s just spend the night in some fancy hotel, | 然后就一整晚都待在一家漂亮的酒店里 |
[28:44] | just never get out of the bath. | 整个晚上都不出浴缸 |
[28:48] | what? are you okay? | 怎么了? 你还好吗? |
[28:53] | derek, i understand that you don’t want to talk to me, | Derek 我知道你不想和我说话 |
[28:56] | but this is important. | 但这很重要 |
[28:58] | i need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[29:00] | i’m your wife. | 我是你的妻子 |
[29:02] | you need to call me back. | 你必须给我回电话 |
[29:11] | does anyone know where there’s a nurse or an information person? | 谁知道护士或者是负责通知的人 在哪里? |
[29:14] | she should be right back. | 她很快就会回来了 |
[29:15] | my daughter was in the crash. | 我的女儿就在那架飞机上 |
[29:17] | 他们说她正在接受手术… | |
[29:19] | – you’re mrs. gordon? – yes. sarah gordon is my d… | – 你是Gordon太太? – 是的 Sarah Gordon是我的… |
[29:22] | they’re still operating. | 他们还在动手术 |
[29:24] | the doctors have been here every half-hour. | 医生每过半小时就会过来一次 |
[29:26] | they’ll be here any minute. | 他们随时就会过来 |
[29:28] | say, would you like some coffee or… | 你想要点咖啡什么的… |
[29:30] | i’ll get it. i’ll get it. | 我来吧 我来吧 |
[29:31] | here, sit down. you must have been driving like crazy. | 坐这里吧 你肯定都要急疯了 |
[29:34] | i… i don’t under… are you… | 我… 我不明白… 你们… |
[29:36] | we heard she was alone. | 我们听说她没有亲人在这里 |
[29:38] | i thought, as a parent, if my child was here alone, i… | 我想 以一个家长的身份 如果我的孩子是一个人在这里的话… |
[29:42] | well, we all thought that | 我们都是这么想的 |
[29:44] | she should have someone pulling for her. | 她应该有一些为她守候的人 |
[29:48] | thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[29:49] | that’s incredible. | 这真是不可思议 |
[29:56] | diapers | 尿布 |
[29:57] | and swaddle blankets… | 襁褓… |
[30:01] | and formula. | 配方奶 |
[30:03] | these little bottles are good for the diaper bag. | 这些小瓶子很适合 装进婴儿用品包里面 |
[30:06] | you have a diaper bag? | 你有婴儿用品包吗? |
[30:08] | – no. – oh, we’ll get you one. | – 没有 – 那我们就给你一个吧 |
[30:09] | we’ve got a few in the nicu closet. | 我们在婴儿监护中心的壁橱里面 还有一些 |
[30:11] | you know, we have all this gear… | 你知道 我们有各种各样的东西… |
[30:12] | the parents come in, the baby doesn’t make it, | 有些父母 孩子没有活下来 |
[30:15] | they-they don’t want to see the stuff, | 他们不想再看见这些伤心物 |
[30:16] | so they just leave it behind. | 就把它们丢下了 |
[30:18] | now here’s the pacifiers. | 现在这里还有奶嘴 |
[30:21] | she likes the green ones. | 她喜欢绿色的 |
[30:24] | is your husband putting the car seat in the car? | 你丈夫有没有在车里装婴儿座位? |
[30:26] | don’t have a car seat. not even sure i have a husband. | 没有婴儿座位 我连到底有没有丈夫都不知道 |
[30:30] | surgeons, right? | 外科医生都这样 不是么? |
[30:31] | you probably forget what he looks like without a mask. | 你都可能忘了他脱下口罩 长什么样子了 |
[30:33] | we’ll get you one. | 我们会给你一个的 |
[30:34] | you’re probably gonna need a porta-crib, too. | 你可能也需要一个婴儿床 |
[30:37] | i’m gonna throw in some more diaper cream. | 我再给你些婴儿霜 |
[30:39] | she went with her dad to visit her grandparents, | 她是和她父亲一起去看 她的祖父母的 |
[30:42] | and he had to stay | 她爸必须留下来 |
[30:44] | so he put her on the plane, | 于是她爸就送她自己上飞机 |
[30:46] | and… there was a flight attendant that watched her | 还有… 还有一个乘务员负责看护她 |
[30:49] | and was supposed to walk her to her connecting flight in vancouver. | 还要帮她转机到温哥华 |
[30:52] | we never imagined… | 没想到… |
[30:55] | god, i’m sorry. | 我的天 很抱歉 |
[30:58] | i never even asked. you had someone on the plane. | 我都没问起过你们在飞机上的家人 |
[31:05] | my son… matthew. | 我儿子… Matthew |
[31:08] | oh, i-is he in surgery, too? | 哦 他也在做手术吗? |
[31:14] | yes. | 是的 |
[31:20] | will he be okay? | 他会没事的吗? |
[31:23] | yes, he will. | 他会的 |
[31:28] | sarah’s out of surgery. you can come see her now. | Sarah的手术做完了 你现在可以来看她了 |
[31:52] | i’m gonna pray for your son. | 我会为你的儿子祈祷的 |
[32:24] | can you stand up? | 你能站起来吗? |
[32:26] | i thought i was pretty clear, teddy. | 我觉得我当时说得够清楚了 Teddy |
[32:28] | just shut up and stand up. i-i have to do something, | 赶快闭嘴站起来 有些事情要做 |
[32:30] | and i can’t do it while you’relying in a hospital bed. | 如果你躺在床上我就没办法了 |
[32:32] | i don’t want a good-bye hug. it’s gonna make you feel better. | 我可不要什么告别的拥抱 这会让你感觉好一些 |
[32:34] | – it’s not gonna make me feel a… – can you just stand up? | – 可是不会让我… – 你难道就不能站起来吗? |
[33:03] | you’re my husband, and… | 你是我丈夫 而且… |
[33:08] | and i think i’m falling in love with you. | 我觉得我爱上你了 |
[33:30] | hey, how you doing? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[33:33] | not now, mark. | 现在不是时候 Mark |
[33:34] | oh, come on, lexie. you’ve been in the dead zone all day… | 拜托了 Lexie 你今天一整天 都待在那里… |
[33:37] | you have to stop. | 你省省吧 |
[33:39] | you gotta stop talking to me and checking on me | 你得别再跟我说话和跟我问好 |
[33:42] | and talking to my boyfriend. | 也别跟我男朋友说话了 |
[33:45] | i love you, | 我爱你 |
[33:47] | and i am always gonna love you. | 我会一直爱你 |
[33:49] | but i don’t want to love you. | 但是我不想爱你 |
[33:50] | i want to be happy, | 我想要快乐 |
[33:52] | and jackson makes me happy. | 而Jackson能带给我快乐 |
[33:54] | and if you keep pulling at me, i’m… | 如果你这样一直吸引我… |
[33:57] | i’ll come back to you. | 我会回到你身边的 |
[34:01] | you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[34:03] | – i’m sorry. – you got what you wanted. | – 我很抱歉 – 你想要的你都已经有了 |
[34:06] | you wanted a family. | 你想要的是一个家庭 |
[34:08] | so please just let me have what i want. | 所以现在请让我也拥有我想要的 |
[34:10] | i said you were right. | 我说了 你是对的 |
[34:12] | i told avery i was letting you go. | 我已经跟Avery 说过我要放手了 |
[34:14] | – did he tell you that part? – yeah. it’s paternalistic and weird. | – 他有没有跟你说? – 说了 听起来感觉怪怪的 |
[34:17] | i’m letting you go, lexie. | 我要放手了 Lexie |
[34:20] | that means you gotta… | 这就意味着你必须… |
[34:23] | walk away. | 离开了 |
[34:34] | chief friggin’ resident. | 住院总啊 |
[34:36] | unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[34:37] | – i’m sorry. – what? | – 我很抱歉 – 什么? |
[34:39] | don’t be. you deserve it. | 别这样 你应得的 |
[34:41] | i’m happy. | 我很高兴 |
[34:44] | hi. can you take that for me? thanks. | 嗨 你能帮我那一下那个吗? 谢了 |
[34:45] | i have what i want. | 我已经有了我想要的 |
[34:47] | it’s been such a crappy year. i can’t believe we’re both happy. | 今年实在是太糟糕了 真不敢相信 我们都很高兴 |
[34:50] | i can’t believe they like me enough to make me chief resident. | 我不敢相信他们那么喜欢我 让我成为住院总 |
[34:52] | they hated me for so long. | 他们讨厌了我那么久 |
[34:54] | i can’t believe i actually have friends here. | 我不敢相信我在这里竟然有朋友 |
[34:56] | well, they’re gonna hate you again. | 好吧 他们会重新讨厌你的 |
[34:58] | it’s now your job to boss them around. | 现在指挥他们就是你的指责了 |
[35:02] | you know how much they love that. | 你知道他们有多爱这个职位 |
[35:05] | oh, god. is that true? | 我的天啊 这是真的吗? |
[35:08] | that’s true. | 是真的 |
[35:14] | okay, so this is the house. | 好了 我们到家了 |
[35:17] | there’s another house where you’re gonna have your own room, | 我们还有另外一个家 里面有你自己的房间 |
[35:20] | but that, right now, is just wood and no walls, | 但是现在那还只有木头没有墙壁 |
[35:23] | so we’re gonna stay here for a while. | 所以我们得在这里待上一阵了 |
[35:25] | derek? | |
[35:28] | okay. he might be a.w.o.l.he’s had a bad day. | 好吧 他可能不想回答 他今天过得很糟糕 |
[35:32] | and he’s a little… | 他现在有那么一点… |
[35:36] | pissed off right now. | 生气 |
[35:38] | but we’re gonna be fine. | 但我们会没问题的 |
[35:40] | so we had a big plan if this ever worked out. | 我们有一个宏伟的计划 如果这计划成功了 |
[35:43] | we were gonna have a lullaby from malawi | 我们就会唱一首马拉维的催眠曲了 |
[35:45] | to make everything feel homey for you. | 让所有东西都更有家的感觉 |
[35:48] | to be honest, right now, i can’t even think of an american lullaby. | 我得实话实说 现在我都记不起美国的摇篮曲了 |
[35:53] | lexie. | |
[35:59] | you know, a lot of people live here. | 你知道 很多人都住在这里 |
[36:01] | it gets kind of crazy sometimes, and it’s usually not this quiet. | 有时还挺让人抓狂的 平常也绝不会这么安静 |
[36:09] | alex. | |
[36:21] | okay. | 好吧 |
[36:23] | we’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[36:26] | you and i, we’re a team, right? | 你和我 我们是一对儿 不是么? |
[36:28] | we’re tough. we have that in common. | 我们都很坚强 这是我们的共同点 |
[36:33] | i am very glad you’re here. | 我真高兴你在这里 |
[36:35] | i didn’t think your first day was gonna be quite like this. | 我也没想到你的第一天会是这样的 |
[36:39] | but i am gonna get it together, | 但是我会把这些都处理好的 |
[36:41] | and we are gonna figure it out. | 我们会找到办法的 |
[36:56] | tell me how much you love me. | 告诉我你有多爱我 |
[37:00] | i… | 我… |
[37:03] | i love you a very great deal. | 我非常地爱你 |
[37:06] | a lot? | 很爱? |
[37:09] | you love me so much. | 你这么爱我 |
[37:12] | i want you to remember that. | 我希望你记住这一点 |
[37:21] | i made an appointment to terminate the pregnancy. | 我预约进行人流手术了 |
[37:27] | i’m sorry if this upsets you. | 如果这让你不快 我很抱歉 |
[37:29] | i’m sorry if this isn’t what you wanted. | 如果这不是你想要的 我也很抱歉 |
[37:33] | but… i cannot talk about it anymore. | 但是…我真的不能再谈这个了 |
[37:35] | i… need to lie down. i feel like crap. | 我… 我要躺一会 我感觉糟透了 |
[37:37] | this is a marriage. | 咱俩是夫妻 |
[37:39] | i tied my life to you. | 我把我的生命和你联系在一起 |
[37:41] | you don’t decide this without me. | 这样的事情你不能独自决定 |
[37:43] | – do you see me standing here? – my head is killing me. | – 你眼里还有我吗? – 我的头要疼死了 |
[37:46] | you give in a marriage. | 婚姻里你是要付出的 |
[37:49] | you make sacrifices. | 你是要有所牺牲的 |
[37:51] | i’ve made many, and i am asking you to do something for me. | 我已经付出了很多 现在我要求你给我一点点 |
[37:54] | can you simply consider doing something for me? | 你能考虑一下为我做点什么吗? |
[37:58] | have a baby? this isn’t pizza versus thai. | 比如生个孩子? 这可不是吃披萨还是吃泰国菜的问题 |
[38:00] | you don’t give a little on a baby. | 生儿育女可不是小事 |
[38:01] | cristina, i am asking you… | Cristina 我要求你… |
[38:03] | i am saying no! | 我说不! |
[38:24] | get out. | 出去 |
[38:27] | are you… | 你… |
[38:29] | because i’m denying you a baby, you’re trying… | 因为我不让你有一个孩子 你就… |
[38:31] | because you denied me part of the decision, | 因为你不让我有一份决定的权利 |
[38:33] | because you denied me a marriage. | 因为你不顾我们的婚姻 |
[38:35] | – oh, how dare you… – get out! | – 你怎么敢… – 出去! |
[38:45] | – hi – hi | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[38:46] | um, i’m gonna go. i just wanted to s-say good night. | 我要走了 我只是来说声再见的 |
[38:53] | i want to come home with you. | 我想和你一起回去 |
[38:57] | oh, no. i can’t. um, tuck’s with me tonight. | 哦 不行 今晚我要陪Tuck |
[38:59] | i can meet your son. | 我也可以去见你儿子 |
[39:01] | i’m not gonna bite your son. | 我可不会咬你儿子一口 |
[39:02] | no, it’s-it’s just not the right time. | 不 现在不是时候 |
[39:05] | i-i can’t… | 我不能… |
[39:06] | this is a relationship. things today were bad. | 这就是谈恋爱嘛 今天的事情已经够遭了 |
[39:09] | we lean on each other when things are bad. | 当糟糕的事情发生的时候 我们就要互相依靠 |
[39:11] | that information’s not gonna hurt your child, | 这个消息可不会伤害你的孩子 |
[39:13] | and if it does, then this is not the right relationship for me. | 如果伤害了 那对我来说这段 感情就是不对的 |
[39:17] | – okay. – i can control myself in your house. | – 好吧 – 在你家我会管好我自己的 |
[39:19] | – i’m not gonna touch you. – okay. | – 我不会碰你 – 好的 |
[39:21] | you just… you know, you could tell him i’m your friend. | 你可以… 你知道 你可以 告诉他我是你朋友 |
[39:22] | – tell him whatever you need to… – okay. | – 随便你怎么跟他说… – 好的 |
[39:56] | oh. i was hoping you were derek. | 哦 我还以为是Derek呢 |
[39:59] | – sorry. – well, he took off, | – 抱歉 – 好吧 他搬走了 |
[40:01] | and the hospital gave me a baby. | 医院让我领养了一个孩子 |
[40:02] | she’s upstairs sleeping in some dead kid’s porta-crib. | 她在楼上睡觉呢 睡在某个死去的孩子的婴儿床里 |
[40:09] | i’m getting an abortion… | 我要去堕胎了… |
[40:10] | and owen just kicked me out of my house. | Owen刚刚把我赶了出来 |
[40:13] | – what? you’re… – pregnant. | – 什么? 你… – 怀孕了 |
[40:15] | – and you’re… – getting an abortion. | – 而且你还… – 要堕胎 |
[40:18] | well… | 好吧… |
[40:20] | why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不跟我说? |
[40:23] | you had a busy, busy day. | 你今天已经够忙了 |
[40:24] | there’s a reason i said i’d be happy alone. | 我说我一个人生活更快乐是有原因的 |
[40:30] | come upstairs. i need help. | 上楼来吧 我需要人帮忙 |
[40:32] | i… i can’t. | 我… 我不行 |
[40:35] | i gotta lie down. | 我必须躺一会 |
[40:36] | it wasn’t ’cause i thought i’d be happy alone. | 这不是因为我一个人就更快乐了 |
[40:44] | it was because i thought if i loved someone… | 是因为我想 如果我爱上谁… |
[40:47] | and then it fell apart… | 而这一切又突然崩塌了的话… |
[40:51] | i might not make it. | 我可能会接受不了 |
[40:55] | tell me not to go to africa. | 告诉我 你不会去非洲 |
[40:59] | alex. | |
[41:02] | go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[41:07] | it’s easier to be alone. | 一个人独处会容易一些 |
[41:11] | because what if you learn that you need love… | 因为如果你发现你需要爱… |
[41:16] | and then you don’t have it? | 而恰恰你有没有爱呢? |
[41:19] | what if you like it | 如果你喜欢这种感觉 |
[41:22] | and lean on it? | 而又很想依靠它呢? |
[41:25] | what if you shape your life around it… | 如果你以它为核心构筑起你的生活… |
[41:30] | and then… | 然而突然之间… |
[41:34] | it falls apart? | 它变得四分五裂呢? |
[41:38] | can you even survive that kind of pain? | 你能承受得了那样的痛楚吗? |
[41:43] | losing love is like organ damage. | 失去爱就像是内脏受了伤一般 |
[41:48] | it’s like dying. | 就好像逐步迈向死亡一般 |
[41:54] | the only difference is… | 唯一的区别是… |
[41:58] | death ends. | 死亡便已经是尽头 |
[42:01] | this? | 而痛苦呢? |
[42:05] | it could go on forever. | 痛苦却如影随形 |
[42:07] | Join our FRS and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379 |