时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | there’s no milk. | 牛奶没了 |
[00:17] | Damn,i forgot. | 晕 我忘买了 |
[00:19] | All i ask is for you to get the groceries. | 就让你去趟超市 都忘这忘那的 |
[00:21] | And i forgot.I’m sorry. | 我只不过是忘了 抱歉 |
[00:24] | You know,i-i-it’s not like i’m sitting around.I’m–i’m looking for a job. | 我可没有无所事事 我这不是在找工作吗 |
[00:27] | Well,now we’re gonna have to stop for coffee before you drop me off at work. | 行了 那就在上班的路上买杯咖啡吧 |
[00:31] | Even good marriages fail. | 再美好的婚姻也有无味的一天 |
[00:33] | One minute you’re standing on solid ground. | 前一秒 还满心笃定 |
[00:36] | The next minute… You’re not. | 下一秒 就物是人非了 |
[00:43] | Baby’s up.You change the diaper.I’ll get the bottle. | 宝宝醒了 你换尿布 我拿奶瓶 |
[00:47] | And there’s always two versions… | 关于婚姻这点事 |
[00:51] | Yours…and theirs. | 男人和女人总有不同的看法 |
[00:57] | So they’re living together at your house,kepner says. | 听Kepner说 她俩现在都住你家呢 |
[01:02] | This is my house.Did she say how they’re doing? | 这儿才是我家 她有说她们过得怎么样吗 |
[01:05] | No.I didn’t ask.I don’t care. | 没有 我没问 也不想知道 |
[01:10] | You… You want me to ask,for you? | 要我帮你问一下吗 |
[01:14] | No.I don’t care,either. | 不用 我也不想知道 |
[01:19] | hand me a rock. | 给我块石头 |
[01:30] | Okay. I’m–i can’t– i can’t–i can’t. | 算了 我做不到 |
[01:32] | Um,i can’t have sex when there’s a baby from a broken home in the next room.I… | 隔壁有个娃儿在哭呢 完全没心情跟你翻云覆雨啊 |
[01:38] | Both versions start the same way,though. | 不过一开始男人和女人的想法还是一致的 |
[01:42] | Both start with two people falling in love. | 男人和女人共坠爱河 |
[01:46] | Yeah,you can. | 你做得到的 |
[01:48] | Just look at me. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[01:53] | It’s just you and me. | 这儿只有你和我 |
[02:09] | dude… You snore like a truck. | 哥们儿 你鼾声还真是震天响 |
[02:11] | I’m gonna put a note in your chart,’cause you mix apnea with your heart crap, | 我会在你的病历里注明的 你心脏不好 外加打鼾时的呼吸间停 |
[02:14] | and you’re dead before you’re 60. | 不治治 肯定活不过60啦 |
[02:21] | excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[02:23] | You guys going to that breakfast thing? | 你们去那个早餐会吗 |
[02:25] | Uh,yeah,after we drop her off at day care. | 得先把她送去日托中心 |
[02:27] | Oh,my god.Look at her.She’s so beautiful. | 哇咔咔 太萌了 |
[02:31] | – Hey,you are so beautiful… – Here you go. | – 宝贝儿 你好萌啊 – 给你 |
[02:34] | And you’ve got the best mommies.Did you know that? | 你有世界上最好的两个妈妈 知道不 |
[02:36] | Yes,you do.Oh,you do.Oh,you so do. | 对不对啊 对不对啊 |
[02:41] | Hello.Hello.Hello.Hello. | 哈喽 哈喽哇 |
[02:43] | What is wrong with her? | 她咋抽了 |
[02:45] | Mm,she’s getting laid.She’s unnaturally cheerful. | 估计她昨晚又性福了 所以莫名地鸡冻 |
[02:48] | A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. | 一个月前你还是医学生 |
[02:51] | And now you are the doctors. | 而现在你们自己就是医生了 |
[02:53] | Will we be going into an o.r. Today? | 我们今天能进手术室吗 |
[02:55] | Oh,i hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[02:59] | New interns.I hate new interns. | 新来的实习生神马的最讨厌了 |
[03:01] | Seriously?I love new interns. | 真的假的 我最爱他们了 |
[03:04] | They’re the future,the next generation… Filled with hope and promise,innovation. | 他们是未来 年轻的一代 满怀希望 未来无限好啊 |
[03:12] | The sex with henry must be really good. | 和Henry的性生活肯定异常和谐 |
[03:14] | Earth-shattering. | 地动山摇 |
[03:16] | Not even yang’s gonna get me down.No,she’s not. | 就连Yang也没法影响我的好心情 |
[03:21] | Good morning and welcome to your fifth year of residency. | 早上好 终于熬到住院医师第五年了 |
[03:24] | – Oh,morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[03:25] | See you guys up there.I hear there’s an omelet station. | 楼上见 听说有现做煎蛋卷哦 |
[03:30] | Okay you have a good day.Okay,now.Bye-bye. | 今天上班要顺利哦 再见 |
[03:42] | – Okay,um,i’ll see you later…At the thing. – Okay. | – 好吧 我们待会早餐会见 – 好 |
[03:48] | – She slept through the night…And ate like a champ. | 她睡得好 吃嘛嘛香 |
[03:51] | – Hey,zola.I missed you. – Can we talk? | – Zola 我好想你啊 – 我们能聊聊吗? |
[03:54] | I want to spend time with zola before i drop her off at day care. | 把Zola送去日托中心之前 我想和她单独待一会儿 |
[04:01] | Are you gonna call glen today? | 你今天会打电话给Glen吗? |
[04:03] | I don’t know.I,you know,the g– the guy is an ass.Do i really want to work for him? | 不知道啊 那家伙很混账啊 我真的得要帮他打工吗 |
[04:08] | Maybe you should stop being so choosy. | 别挑挑拣拣的了 |
[04:10] | Well,i just got laid off four months ago.All right?I mean,these things take time. | 我四个月前刚刚失业 给我点时间 |
[04:13] | It’s all about pursuing leads and making connections. | 我需要拉人脉托关系 |
[04:16] | I know how a person gets a job,danny.Remember? | 我又不是不知道怎么找工作 Danny |
[04:26] | good morning,and,uh,welcome to your final year of residency. | 早上好 恭喜大家都熬到 住院医师培训的最后一年了 |
[04:31] | Um… This–this breakfast is the one time when all the fifth years | 此次早餐会 所有的第五年住院医师 |
[04:34] | and the attendings will be in the same room,so… | 和上级医师都会聚集于此 |
[04:37] | So use your time wisely,residents… | 各位住院医师好好利用这次机会吧 |
[04:40] | Find a mentor… Ask questions,get advice on your futures. | 选定学科方向 多多交流 获得一些未来规划的建议 |
[04:47] | And,um,i see you’re already chatting away,sohat’s–that’s good. | 看来你们都已经聊开了 那就好 |
[04:53] | Just carry on. | 继续吧 |
[05:01] | Dr. Bailey,how did you do it? | Bailey医生 你是怎么做到的 |
[05:04] | I put down the english muffin first,then the bacon,then the eggs. | 我先拿一块英式松饼 再放上一片培根 最后放上鸡蛋 |
[05:08] | now some people may be surprised by this method, | 肯定会有人惊讶于这样的吃法 |
[05:10] | thinking you put the bacon on top of the eggs, | 不是应该把培根放在鸡蛋上面的吗 |
[05:13] | and those people would be right,because… | 他们说得很对 因为… |
[05:16] | You see what i’m doing? | 你猜怎么着 |
[05:19] | An extra layer of bacon right on top. | 顶上在多加一片培根 |
[05:24] | Then you put on the other half of the muffin. | 最后再放上另一半松饼 |
[05:26] | And there you go.That’s a breakfast sandwich. | 这就成了 早餐三明治完成了 |
[05:29] | Uh,no,no,i,uh,i mean,how did you get people to listen to you as chief resident? | 不不不 我是想问 作为住院总医师 你是怎么让大家信服于你的 |
[05:33] | Dr. Kepner,i am eating.Leave me alone with my food.Figure it out on your own. | Kepner医生 这是我的早餐时间 请让我独自享用 这个问题自个儿想去吧 |
[05:40] | – did he talk to you? – No,he won’t even look at me. | – 他和你聊过了没 – 不 他都没正眼看我 |
[05:42] | Well… You tampered with his clinical trial. | 算了 谁让你毁了他的临床试验呢 |
[05:45] | He thinks that’s kind of unforgivable. | 估计他是木有办法原谅你了 |
[05:47] | – It was for adele and the chief… – you know,i know you | – 我这是为了Adele和院长… – 我懂 我知道 |
[05:49] | you regret that you messed up his trial but not what you did,i know. | 你很后悔你弄砸了临床试验 但是还是义无反顾的 |
[05:52] | You don’t have to defend yourself to me. | 你不用对我辩解 |
[05:55] | I’m kind of… Unforgivable myself,remember? | 我也是个罪人呢 |
[05:58] | But you’re not.Not yet at least.Have you told him? | 但是你还没做啊 至少目前还没有 你告诉他了吗 |
[06:01] | Well… I call him,he doesn’t pick up. | 我打了电话给他 但他没接 |
[06:04] | He sees me,he walks away. | 他看了我一眼 啥也没说就走了 |
[06:06] | Okay,i’m not gonna yell… “i didn’t get the abortion yet” down the hallway. | 我才不会在大厅大喊 “我还没做人流呢” |
[06:10] | Well,so are you going to go through with it,or are we gonna sit there again and not get the abortion? | 那你是准备做 还是不做呢 |
[06:17] | Tonight.6:00.i’m doing it. | 今晚6点做 我决定了 |
[06:22] | Gotta go suck up to teddy. | 我得去讨好Teddy了 |
[06:25] | You want plastics?I don’t see it. | 你想来整形科 木有前途啊 |
[06:28] | Is this about lexie?’Cause i thought you were good with that. | 是因为Lexie吗 我还以为你已经放下了 |
[06:30] | This isn’t about sex.It’s about medicine. | 跟儿女私情没关系 只是觉得你没戏 |
[06:33] | – Then i don’t understand. – You’re a good surgeon. | – 这我可不明白了 – 你是个不错的外科医生 |
[06:36] | Not a great surgeon,which is why i was surprised lexie was even into you. | 但却并非一流 我也很好奇Lexie怎么就看上你了 |
[06:41] | But this isn’t about lexie. | 你刚才还说跟Lexie无关的 |
[06:43] | Nope. How’s she doing,by the way? | 无关啊 她过得怎么样? |
[06:55] | – Oh,god.What is she doing here? – I don’t… What? | – 神哪 她咋在这儿呀 – 什么 |
[07:00] | Is what you’re thinking,right? | 这不就是你脑子里正在想的吗 |
[07:01] | I mean,you thought that i would run away to germany and you wouldn’t have to see me again, | 你肯定觉着我跑到德国去了 可以再也见不用见到我 |
[07:04] | which was a relief,i mean,after all the drama that we’ve been through in the last year. | 终于可以从过年的抓马中解放了 |
[07:10] | – I’m right.Tell me i’m right. – I… | – 对吧 我说的没错吧 – 我… |
[07:13] | Okay,so here’s the deal– i’m here and i’m in a happy place and i’m done with drama. | 不如这样吧 我还在这儿 乐呵得很 也不想再重演抓马了 |
[07:17] | So if you want to learn,i want to teach. | 所以要是你乐意学 我就乐意教 |
[07:20] | G-g-great. | – 太好了 – 耶 |
[07:24] | Alex,this is serious. | Alex 我说真的 |
[07:26] | If you want the peds fellowship next year,you’re gonna have to earn it. | 如果你真想来儿科继续深造 你必须得自己争取 |
[07:29] | I just brought over a bunch of sick kids from africa. | 我这不刚从非洲拯救了一群患儿么 |
[07:32] | Well,did you publish and article about it? | 你写文章发表了吗 |
[07:33] | Because all the people applying for peds fellowships,they’ve all been published. | 其他申请来儿科深造的人都有发过文章哦 |
[07:36] | – You’re already getting resumes? – Yes,and you’re way behind. | – 你已经收到很多简历了啊 – 没错 可你还落了一大截呢 |
[07:39] | Listen,i-i hate to kick a guy when he’s down,but– | 我知道你现在不在状态… |
[07:40] | down?Who’s down?I’m not down? | 不在状态? 我完全没有 |
[07:43] | Everybody hates you because you narced on a fellow surgeon.You’re a pariah. | 大家都不喜欢你 因为你出卖了你的同事 所有人都鄙视你 |
[07:46] | You’re living in the hospital,and you look like a bum and you’ve… Got really bad breath. | 你像个流浪汉一样住在医院 还有口臭 |
[07:51] | Really… Really bad.Do you need me to go on?I– | 一股味道 还要我继续吗 |
[07:55] | no,i’m good. | 不用了 |
[07:58] | Look,here’s the chief! | 主任来了 |
[08:01] | Chief,is there,uh,anything you’d like to say as we embark on our final year of residency? | 主任 在我们迎来住院医师培训尾声之际 你有什么寄语给我们啊 |
[08:12] | You all know what you’re doing. | 大家都是老手了 |
[08:15] | Just don’t kill anyone. | 别医死人就行 |
[08:18] | Uh,meredith,can i see you in my office? | Meredith 来我办公室一下 |
[08:25] | Well,that w–that was very… Inspirational. | 还真是…鼓舞人心呢 |
[08:29] | Thank you,chief. | 谢谢主任 |
[08:32] | Nobody gets married thinking it’s gonna fail. | 大婚之时 总是满怀美好憧憬 |
[08:34] | Well,you’re the one who needed the big wedding. | 是你想要一场盛大的婚礼 |
[08:37] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思? |
[08:39] | It means,if we still had our savings,my being laid off wouldn’t be such a big deal. | 如果当初没把钱花光 我下岗几个月也无伤大雅 |
[08:43] | No,we decided on that together.We both wanted that wedding. | 不 我们是一起决定的 我俩都想要华丽丽的婚礼 |
[08:45] | No,we didn’t.You and your mother are the– | 才不是 是你和你的母亲想要… |
[08:48] | – stop the car. – Calm down. | – 停车 – 别这样 |
[08:50] | – I mean it,danny. – You’re being crazy. | – 停车 Danny – 你疯了吗 |
[08:52] | What,are you gonna walk to work from here? | 你要从这走去上班不成? |
[08:54] | – What the hell are you doing? – Stop the car! | – 你到底想怎样? – 停车! |
[08:57] | You think yours is the one that’s gonna make it. | 幻想着自己就是公主和王子 |
[09:00] | Derek’s refusing to work with me,isn’t he? | Derek拒绝和我一起工作 是吗 |
[09:06] | the board met this morning. | 理事会今早开了个会 |
[09:09] | They feel that a suspension would send the wrong message. | 他们认为停职太宽容了 |
[09:14] | They feel that what you did disgraced the hospital… The profession. | 他们认为你所做的 为医院蒙羞 也为医生这个职业蒙羞 |
[09:23] | i’m sorry,i… I did everything i could. | 抱歉 我已经尽力了 |
[09:30] | what are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[09:36] | ‘re fired,effective immediately. | 你被解雇了 即刻生效 |
[09:40] | You’re no longer a doctor at seattle grace. | 你不再是西雅图仁爱医院的医生了 |
[09:43] | And so it always comes as a shock… | 所以当梦想照进现实的时候 |
[09:47] | The moment when you realize,it’s over. | 才会惊讶的发现 一切都已结束 |
[09:48] | You walk away,and i swear,that’s it. | 你下车的话 咱俩就一刀两断 |
[09:51] | All right,i-i am not gonna chase after you. | 我不会去求你的 |
[09:53] | You get out of this car,and we are done. | 你下了这辆车 就一刀两断 |
[10:04] | Susannah! | Susannah 啊! |
[10:11] | One minute you’re standing on solid ground. | 前一秒 还脚踏实地 |
[10:14] | The next minute you’re not. | 下一秒 却斗转星移 |
[10:24] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 01 02 | |
[10:28] | we’re going to the scene of an onsite amputation woman’s trapped under her car. | 我们得赶去现场截肢 一位女士被压在了自己的车底下 |
[10:31] | You guys are gonna get swamped with bodies.Kepner,you’re in charge till i get back. | 等下会有大批的伤员被送来的 Kepner 我回来之前你来负责 |
[10:35] | – Yes,sir.Have fun. – At an amputation? | – 遵命 您一路开心 – 去截肢呢 开什么心 |
[10:37] | Uh,i-i meant good luck. | 我是说 祝你们好运 |
[10:42] | You know what?There’s bound to be piles of head trauma.Derek’s gonna have to talk to you. | 肯定会有一大批颅脑外伤患者的 Derek肯定会跟你说上话的 |
[10:45] | I got fired. | 我被解雇了 |
[10:47] | What? | 什么? |
[10:51] | The chief fired me. | 主任把我炒了 |
[10:55] | You son of a bitch.I mean,are you happy now? | 你个婊子养的 现在你高兴了? |
[10:57] | ‘Cause this is all because of you.You and your big fat,stupid mouth! | 这都怪你 还有你那张又贱又欠的大嘴巴! |
[11:00] | – Get off me. Get off! – Kepner,control your people. | – 离我远点儿! 走开! – Kepner 管管你手下 |
[11:02] | Stop! Stop! | 住手! 住手! |
[11:04] | There’s no hitting.No hitting.Would you stop right now? | 不可以打架 别动手 别打了好吗? |
[11:09] | You going to the scene?Yes. | – 你去现场么? – 是的 |
[11:11] | Wait. Wait.I didn’t tell you you could go.I need you here. | 等等 我没同意你去呢 你得留在这儿 |
[11:15] | 42-year-old female.Lost consciousness en route. | 42岁女性 在途中失去知觉 |
[11:17] | Unable to get airway secondary to tracheal injury. | 由于气管损伤 无法插管 |
[11:20] | Last b.p. Is 89 over 60. | 血压是89/60mmHg |
[11:22] | don’t worry.We’ll figure something out. | 别担心 会有办法的 |
[11:25] | Make sure there is a crike tray set up with the intubation kit. | 去准备插管包 |
[11:26] | Yes,doctor. | 好的医生 |
[11:28] | Come on.You can’t be here.You need to go. | 好了 你不能在这带着 你得走了 |
[11:52] | – Oh,Dr. Torres? – Yeah,hi. | – Torres医生 – 是啊 嗨 |
[11:53] | Dr. Hunt?Karen lorenz,in charge of search and rescue. | Hunt医生 我是Karen lorenz 搜救队负责人 |
[11:56] | We’re still pulling victims out of the debris,but we have a couple– | 在瓦砾堆里仍有伤者陆续被救出 但是有一对夫妇 |
[11:58] | danny and susannah wilson– stuck down there. | Danny和Susannah Wilson被卡在下面 |
[12:01] | He has a head wound and his ankle’s messed up,but i don’t see any other obvious injuries. | 他头和脚踝受伤了 但无其他明显伤势 |
[12:04] | We could potentially bring him up,but he won’t leave without his wife, | 我们能把他救上来 但是他不愿把妻子单独留在下面 |
[12:07] | and her leg is stuck under the car. | 她的腿被卡在车底了 |
[12:41] | I hope you’ve got me with a decent resident. | 希望你分给我个像样的住院医师 |
[12:44] | I’m not babysitting any first-day first years today. | 今天我没空教那些菜鸟 |
[12:46] | Yep,i got you with meredith. | 好的 我给你分了Meredith |
[12:49] | Oh,wait.Um,that’s not gonna–that’s okay.Uh,not a problem.I can fix this. | 等等 没问题 我会解决的 |
[12:52] | Uh,jackson,can i get you with bailey today? | Jackson 你今天跟着Bailey行吗? |
[12:54] | I’m already with sloan.Sorry. | 我已经订给Sloan 对不起 |
[12:56] | Uh,okay.Uh,yang.Yang. Can i get you to… | 好吧 Yang 你今天跟… |
[12:58] | no. | 不行 |
[13:00] | Okay.Um,sorry.Hang on.Let me just,um… Just figure this out. | 好吧 对不起 稍等下 让我想想办法 |
[13:06] | – Hey,grey.You’re with me. – Yes,ma’am. | – Grey 过来帮我忙 – 好的 |
[13:09] | Uh,okay.Great.There we go. | 好了 太棒了 这下好了 |
[13:16] | – Dr. Kepner,three more coming in. – Okay. | – Kepner医生 又送来三个伤者 – 好的 |
[13:22] | It was a water main break on 3rd. | 地下自来水主管线爆裂 |
[13:23] | Probably been going on for weeks,and it just gave way. | 可能漏水好几周了 所以才塌成这样 |
[13:27] | We’ve got a vitals monitor and a camera,so we have a visual. | 我们有监护仪和摄像头 所以能看到现场 |
[13:29] | Danny,can you hear me? | Danny 能听我说话吗? |
[13:30] | She’s–she’s not talking anymore. | 她 她不说话了 |
[13:32] | You gotta–you gotta get down here.We need help. | 你们 你们得派人下来 我们需要帮助 |
[13:34] | Danny,danny,i’m Dr. Hunt. | Danny Danny 我是Hunt医生 |
[13:35] | Can you read out for me the top three numbers on the monitor? | 能给我念一下监测器上前三个数字吗? |
[13:39] | Um… 87.63.122. | 嗯… 87 63 122 |
[13:43] | b.p.’s 87 over 63.she’s shocky.How do we get down to her? | 血压才87/63mmHg 已经休克了 我们怎么下去救她? |
[13:46] | You don’t.It’s too unstable. | 不能下去 太危险了 |
[13:48] | The whole thing would cave in if we sent you down there. | 下去可能会被埋里面 |
[13:50] | By the time we get it shored up enough to get someone down there,she’ll be dead for sure. | 等安全的时候再下去 她就没救了 |
[13:53] | I thought that’s why we’re here,for the amputation. | 我还以为找我们来 就是做截肢手术的呢 |
[13:56] | You’re gonna talk him through it. | 你们要指导他来做 |
[13:58] | You want him to cut off his wife’s leg? | 你事要让他来把自己老婆的腿割下来吗? |
[14:00] | Hey,you guys,i think she’s dying. | 嘿 伙计们 她坚持不住了 |
[14:01] | You gotta get us outta here!Please hurry.Hurry! | 你们得救我们上去! 请快些! |
[14:10] | Dr. Yang,can you tell me why you entered the pleura with a kelly clamp? | Yang医生 你能告诉我为什么 要用弯钳进入胸膜吗? |
[14:14] | Why? What’s wrong? Am i too low? | 怎么了? 哪不对? 我进的太深了? |
[14:16] | Do you suspect a traumatic herniation? | 你怀疑有创伤性疝气吗? |
[14:17] | No,no.I just want to know you’re thinking. | 不不 我只是想问你的思路 |
[14:21] | ‘Cause that’s how you put a chest tube in. | 因为这样才能插进胸引流管啊 |
[14:23] | – Why? – What do you mean,why? | – 为什么? – 什么为什么? |
[14:25] | So you don’t kill the person when you do it wrong. | 因为这样子比较安全啊 |
[14:27] | Well,tell me like i’m an idiot. | 你是把我当傻子么 |
[14:29] | – Uh,like i’m a medical student. – Why? | – 还是当我不懂 – 为什么? |
[14:32] | – I need to make sure that your foundation is solid. – Why? | – 我要确定你的医学基础牢固 – 为什么? |
[14:35] | I’m asking the questions,cristina,not you. | 问问题的是我 Christina 不是你 |
[14:37] | Tell me why you entered the pleura that way. | 告诉我你为什么那样进入胸膜 |
[14:45] | What?Is zola all right? | 怎么了? Zola还好吗? |
[14:47] | It’s not–it’s– she’s fine.It’s me. | 不是她 她很好 是我 |
[14:49] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[14:50] | – Derek… – meredith,i can’t.I just… | – Meredith 我不能… |
[14:52] | I got fired. | 我被炒了 |
[14:58] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 早知今日何必当初 |
[15:11] | Danny,you’ve got a kit. | Danny 你现在拿到工具了 |
[15:13] | Now they’re sending down a second harness. | 现在有人会放下第二个工具箱 |
[15:15] | The doctors are gonna talk you through this,okay? | 医生会指导你的 好吗? |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:21] | – What can i do? – Kepner called. | – 有什么要我帮忙的? – Kepner打电话过来了 |
[15:23] | – She wants you back at the hospital. – I can’t go back there. | – 她让你回医院 – 我不能回去 |
[15:25] | Yeah,it sucks that everyone hates you.But you’re not hiding out here.Go. | 是啊 千夫所指的感觉糟透了 但你不能在这躲着 回去吧 |
[15:29] | Did you get the kit open? | 打开工具箱了吗? |
[15:31] | Almost. | 快了 |
[15:35] | Oh,my god.No. No No,no.No,no,no.I-i-i can’t do this. | 我的天啊 不不不 我做不来 |
[15:39] | Danny,danny,you can do this. | Danny Danny 你能行的 |
[15:42] | We have one chance to bring you both up. | 只有一个机会能把你们一起救上来 |
[15:43] | In order to do that,you have to amputate susannah’s leg. | 为此 你必须给Susannah截肢 |
[15:47] | Oh,no.No.Oh,god. | 哦不 哦不 天啊 |
[16:01] | – You guys headed back? – Yeah,we are. | – 你们要回去吗? – 是的 |
[16:08] | Does anybody have a kid? | 有人救了一个小孩儿吗 |
[16:12] | Has anybody seen a kid around? | 有人看见附近有个小孩儿吗 |
[16:19] | Where’d they pull this guy from? | 这人从哪救出来的 |
[16:34] | I need some help over here! | 快来人帮忙 |
[16:45] | He’s not breathing. | 没有呼吸了 |
[16:47] | – Get an ambu bag and some oxygen over here. – Right away,doctor. | – 拿个急救呼吸器和氧气瓶过来 – 马上来 医生 |
[16:58] | Oh,jeez.What happened?No.No,no,no,no,no,no. | 怎么了啊 不不不不不不不 |
[17:01] | I need help.I-i think my patient’s coding. | 我需要帮助 我的病人不行了 |
[17:03] | You think your patient’s coding?What’s his rhythm? | 你说你的病人不行了 心电监护显示什么啊 |
[17:06] | Uh… S.v.t.?Sinus tach? | 呃… 室上性心动过速? 窦性心动过速? |
[17:09] | Okay,there shouldn’t be a question mark at the end of that sentence. | 你这是问谁呢 |
[17:11] | I don’t know.I’m freaking out.It’s my first day of internship.How could this be happening? | 我不知道 我崩溃了 这是我实习第一天 怎么会这样呢? |
[17:14] | Go back to your patient.Does he have a pulse? | 去看看你的病人 他还有脉搏吗? |
[17:18] | He has a pulse. | 有脉搏 |
[17:19] | Good.Now check for breath sounds. | 很好 现在听听呼吸音 |
[17:25] | Uh,i kinda hear some,but maybe the right sounds less? | 有呼吸音 可能右边声音小些 |
[17:28] | You gotta stop with the questions. | 你别再问问题了 |
[17:29] | It kinda looks like he’s barely breathing at all now. | 好像现在完全没有呼吸音了 |
[17:31] | Move,move,move.Tension pneumothorax.Grab the biggest needle you can find. | 边上去 张力性气胸 拿去最大号的针头来 |
[17:35] | – What are you doing? – Tension pneumo. | – 你干什么呢? – 张力性气胸 |
[17:37] | – This guy’s freaking out. – Step away,grey. | – 这家伙慌了 – 站一边儿去 Grey |
[17:43] | Uh… 14-guage?16-guage? | 呃… 14号的还是16号的? |
[17:44] | The biggest needle you can find! | – 找最大号的! – 找最大号的! |
[17:56] | Okay.Get this man a chest tube. | 好了 给这个男的插根引流管 |
[17:58] | And next time,call your resident. | 再有下次 叫你的住院医师来 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry.I-i thought that she was a resident. | 对不起 我 我以为她是个住院医师 |
[18:02] | No,she is not a resident.She was fired by this hospital. | 不 她不是住院医师 她被这所医院解雇了 |
[18:05] | Had this man died under her care,the hospital would be sued, | 如果这个男的在她的治疗下死了 医院就会被起诉 |
[18:09] | you would be sued,hell,maybe even i would be sued. | 你也会被起诉 也许我都会被告 |
[18:11] | Now get this man a chest tube,and,grey,get the hell outta here. | 去拿给胸腔引流管过来 还有Grey 赶紧走吧 |
[18:22] | Pulse is not good.His breath sounds are shallow. | 脉搏微弱 呼吸很浅 |
[18:24] | His name’s nicky hoffman. | 他叫Nicky Hoffman |
[18:30] | Pulse is minimal on this side,too. | 这测脉搏也很微弱 |
[18:32] | Come on,nicky.I need you to do better than this. | 快点 Nicky 你要坚强起来 |
[18:34] | Thready pulses,multiple rib fractures with decreased respirations– | 脉搏微弱 多处多根肋骨骨折 伴有呼吸渐弱 |
[18:38] | – his body’s shutting down. – Could be compartment syndrome. | – 他快不行了 – 可能是骨筋膜室�C合症 |
[18:40] | That could be why his radial pulses are so decreased. | 可能是桡动脉搏动微弱的原因 |
[18:43] | We need to do bilateral fasciotomies and relieve the pressure. | 需要做双侧筋膜切开术释放压力 |
[18:45] | Do we have a scalpel? | 有手术刀吗? |
[18:49] | – Push 5 of morphine. – Got it. | – 推5单位的吗啡 – 好的 |
[18:53] | Okay. All right. | 好了 很好 |
[18:58] | Okay,you do the fasciotomies. | 好了 你来做筋膜切开 |
[19:01] | You’re the fifth year. | 你都是第五年的住院医师了 |
[19:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:12] | Okay. Okay,his pulse is stronger now.Good.Do the other one. | 好了 他的脉博好些了 做另一侧的 |
[19:15] | Sponge. | 海绵 |
[19:17] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[19:31] | Nice job.You got this? | 干得好 你能照顾他吗? |
[19:33] | Yeah.All right. | 好的没问题 |
[19:36] | Hey,nicky.I’m alex.I’m a doctor.You had a pretty bad accident. | 嘿 Nicky 我是Alex 我是医生 你刚出了严重事故 |
[19:46] | We need a gunther. | 我们得找个Gunther竞赛 |
[19:47] | Dr. Bailey,it’s the first day of fifth year.I– | Bailey医生 今天是住院医师第五年的第一天 |
[19:49] | and they’re at each other’s throats.We need a gunther. | 他们都吵成一团 我们得找个Gunther竞赛 |
[19:51] | I’ve got more pressing problems. | 我这有更棘手的问题要解决 |
[19:53] | I’m trying to find a new spot for meredith grey. | 要帮Meredith Grey找新工作 |
[19:56] | You know,i heard they have a new research fellowship at mass gen. | 听说麻总医院有一个研究工作缺人 |
[19:59] | I thought a recommendation from you might– | 如果你帮写一个推荐信 |
[20:01] | you want me to write a recommendation for meredith grey? | 你让我给Meredith Grey写推荐信? |
[20:04] | By the end of the day would be fine. | 等今天忙完了写就行 |
[20:06] | “to whom it may concern,”meredith grey is an excellent example | 某某敬启 Meredith Grey |
[20:11] | “of the kind of resident “you absolutely should not hire. | 是你绝不应该雇佣的住院医师 |
[20:14] | “she undermines groundbreaking clinical trials,” | 她会破坏史无前例的临床实验 |
[20:17] | she has absolutely no respect for rules,authority,” | 她无视规章制度 蔑视权威 |
[20:20] | or,as it turns out,”the oath that she took when she became a doctor. | 也违背了医学生誓言 |
[20:24] | “she will most likely tarnish the reputation of you,” | 她很可能会毁了你的名誉 |
[20:27] | your doctors,and your hospital. Sincerely,Dr. Miranda bailey.” | 你同事的名誉和你医院的名誉 Miranda bailey医生亲笔书 |
[20:32] | meredith grey is the reason we need a gunther. | Meredith Grey就是 我们需要一个Gunther竞赛的原因 |
[20:41] | Jerry hoffman. C.t. Showed a traumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage. | CT显示他有外伤性蛛网膜下腔出血 |
[20:45] | i cleaned and splinted his humerus fracture and sutured his facial lacerations. | 我清理并固定了他的肱骨骨折 缝合了面部裂伤 |
[20:49] | Well,he won’t need surgery,but let’s do a neuro exam every two hours just to make sure. | 他不用手术了 但是要每2小时做个 神经系统检查确保他没事 |
[20:53] | Let’s take a look at your handiwork. | 来看看你的手艺怎么样 |
[20:56] | Oh,dear god. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[20:58] | My grandmother could sew up a stuffed turkey…Better than this. | 我奶奶缝填料火鸡都比你的手艺好 |
[21:01] | – Pretty,uh,jagged in there,so… – ou ever heard of burying your stitches? | – 那个形状太不规则 所以… – 不知道有皮内缝合么? |
[21:05] | All right.So i will fix it. | 哦 好吧 我会想办法弥补的 |
[21:08] | – Oh,jackson.There’s a new patient in bed 3. – kinda busy,april. | – 喔 Jackson 3床有新病人 – 这边忙着呢 April |
[21:11] | Yeah,kinda busy turning this guy into frankenstein. | 是啊 忙着吧这家伙整成科学怪人呢 |
[21:13] | Go.Go.Make yourself useful. | 去吧 去吧 做些力所能及的 |
[21:16] | All right,i’m gonna fix this. | 好吧 我会想法重新缝好的 |
[21:21] | Don’t you think you’re being a little hard on the kid? | 你不觉得你对他太严厉了吗? |
[21:22] | He’s a lightweight.Be thankful you have meredith. | 谁管他啊(我是不爽Lexie跟他了) 你很幸运能有Meredith |
[21:27] | She was fired. | 她被开除了 |
[21:31] | She okay? | 她还好吗 |
[21:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:36] | Mr. Hoffman?Dr. Shepherd.You’re at seattle grace hospital. | Hoffman先生 我是Shepherd医生 你现在在西雅图仁爱医院 |
[21:41] | There was an accident.A sinkhole collapsed. | 之前发生了事故 马路崩陷了 |
[21:44] | – My son? – Nicky’s on his way in. | – 我儿子呢 – Nicky正在送往医院途中 |
[21:46] | He’s had some severe injuries that they need me to assess, | 他的伤比较严重 需要我去诊察一下 |
[21:49] | but i promise you,i’m gonna take good care of your son. | 但我保证 我会认真诊治的 |
[21:53] | Nicky hoffman,sustained crush injuries and was very unstable in the field. | Nicky Hoffman 挤压伤为主 在现场情况很不稳定 |
[21:56] | Robbins is holding a trauma room.We called shepherd from the field.Which one are they in? | Robbins已经订了外伤诊室 已经通知了Shepherd 他们在哪间诊室? |
[22:03] | Oh,god.I-i don’t– i don’t know. | 噢 天 我不知道 |
[22:04] | Well,find out. | 那就去查一下 |
[22:06] | Well,it’s supposed to be on the board. | 这些应该写在公告板上的 |
[22:08] | People,i need you to make sure you’re updating these boards. | 各位 拜托更新一下公告板 |
[22:14] | April,i need you to reassign these cases. | April 你把这些病人再分配一下吧 |
[22:17] | Uh,yang,take over meredith’s cases. | Yang 你来接手Meredith的病人 |
[22:20] | – No. – Cristina. | – 不行 |
[22:22] | I’m with altman,and meredith should keep her cases. | 我今天跟着Altman Meredith应该自己留着病人 |
[22:24] | I am your chief resident.You have to do what i say. | 我是总住院医师 你得听我的 |
[22:27] | April,it’s fine.I can wait.Just sign them when you have a minute. | April 没关系 我可以等 你有空了再慢慢分吧 |
[22:34] | – You’re just gonna give up? – I was fired. | – 你就这么放弃了 – 我被开除了 |
[22:36] | So what are you gonna do about it?You have to go talk to the board. | 那你打算怎么办呢 你必须去找董事会谈谈 |
[22:39] | The board fired me. | 就是董事会把我开除了 |
[22:41] | Yang.What are you doing? | Yang 你在干什么 |
[22:48] | I presented as thirsty,so… Treated the symptoms with 8 ounces of water. | 我表现出口渴的症状 所以使用了8盎司的水加以治疗 |
[22:52] | Now that i’m finished,i will place this bottle in the recycling | 现在已经没事了 我会把瓶子放进废品回收箱 |
[22:55] | bin so as to avoid excess strain on seattle’s landfills. | 以免给西雅图的垃圾填埋场造成压力 |
[23:00] | That’s funny.You’re a funny girl. | 真有意思 你是个有意思的姑娘 |
[23:03] | Come on.We have patients. | 来吧 咱们还有病人呢 |
[23:07] | You need a plan.Come up with a plan. | 你要有计划 赶紧想出个计划来 |
[23:17] | Okay,now pour on that brown soap. | 好了 现在把棕色液体皂倒在上面 |
[23:30] | And pick up the thin silver knife. | 拿起手术刀 |
[23:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:40] | Okay,now here’s the thing– you’re gonna have to really put your weight into it. | 好了 现在是这样 你必须要使出全身的力气 |
[23:45] | – Try for smooth cuts,okay? – Okay. | – 尽量小心仔细地切开 – 好的 |
[23:48] | Now you see that area just below the tourniquet? | 你看到止血带下方的部位了吗 |
[23:51] | That’s where you’re gonna cut.Do it horizontally,as deep as you can. | 那就是你要切的部分 要水平地切 越深越好 |
[24:00] | Are… Are you… Are you–are you sure she’s not gonna feel anything? | 你…你…你确定她不会有感觉吗 |
[24:04] | No,she’s unconscious,danny.She won’t feel a thing. | 不会的 她已经失去意识了 Danny 她不会有感觉的 |
[24:19] | I-i can’t. | 我不行 |
[24:20] | Danny… Take that blue towel and cover her face. | Danny…拿那条蓝色布盖住她的脸 |
[24:26] | It’ll help. | 那样会好些 |
[24:47] | All right,now remember to put your weight behind it,okay? | 好了 记住要使出全力 |
[24:50] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[24:53] | One… Two… Three. | 一…二…三 |
[25:01] | Oh,god! | 噢 天啊 |
[25:09] | I-i hit– i hit bone.I-i think i hit bone. | 我碰到骨头了 我想我碰到骨头了 |
[25:12] | That’s good.That’s good.Okay,put the scalpel down now. | 很好 很好 把手术刀放下 |
[25:15] | Now take the curved clamp and move it back and forth beneath the bone. | 现在拿起弯钳 在骨头下方前后移动 |
[25:28] | God. God,i-i can’t.Uh,it–it won’t– | 天啊 我不行 不行 |
[25:30] | put your hand in the incision to get more traction. | 把你的手伸进切口里 这样才能使得上劲 |
[25:37] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[25:38] | Danny,i know this is hard,but we need to create more space so you’ll be able to saw through her bone. | Danny 我知道这很难 清理切口周边 这样你才能锯断骨头 |
[25:42] | No,i– no,i-i can’t.Okay? | 不行 不行 我不行 |
[25:45] | This–this is my wife.All right?I-i–i’m gonna kill her. | 她是我老婆 我会弄死她的 |
[25:49] | – She’s bleeding now… – danny,you can’t stop. | – 她出血了 – Danny 你不能停下 |
[25:50] | No,you need to come down here. | 不行 你们得下来 |
[25:52] | – I can’t do this. I won’t do this! – I’m going down. | – 我不行 我做不了 – 我下去 |
[25:54] | No,Dr. Hunt,i can’t let you go down there. | 不行 Hunt医生 我不能让你下去 |
[25:56] | – He can’t do it. – Yes,he can. | – 他做不了 – 他能做 |
[25:58] | He can’t.We are asking too much.I’m going. | 他不行 我们的要求太多了 我要下去 |
[26:01] | If it starts to go,i’m bringing you– | 要是有什么情况 我就把你… |
[26:02] | i should go.I’m the orthopedic surgeon. | 我去吧 我才是骨科医生 |
[26:04] | You have a wife and a child. | 你有老婆孩子 |
[26:07] | I’m going. | 我下去 |
[26:19] | – What? – I have a plan. | – 怎么了? – 我有计划了 |
[26:21] | – Okay. – I’m gonna be a mom. | – 好 – 我决定要当妈妈 |
[26:26] | Okay… Mer,there’s a giant sinkhole.Teddy is all over me. | 好吧…Mer 无数的病人送来了 Teddy总问我奇怪的问题 |
[26:29] | Don’t page me 9-1-1 unless you have a serious– | 你要是没什么正经事 就别给我发911 |
[26:31] | this is serious.Maybe getting fired was a good thing. | 这是正经事 也许被开除也是一件好事 |
[26:36] | What do you cheerful people say when something crappy happens | 当有坏事发生的时候 那些乐观的人一般会说什么 |
[26:39] | and they make it sound like it wasn’t crappy? | 来让那些事显得没那么糟糕? |
[26:41] | – A blessing in disguise? – Yeah.Maybe that’s what this is. | – 塞翁失马 焉知非福? – 对 也许这件事就是那样 |
[26:46] | This is that. | 就是那样 |
[26:48] | And i can… Make jam and drive car pool and have playgroups. | 我可以…做果酱 接送小孩上下课 跟孩子一起玩 |
[26:53] | And maybe that’s enough.And maybe i’ll be a great mom. | 也许那样就足够了 也许我会是个好妈妈 |
[26:58] | Okay.Okay.I’m gonna go vomit. | 好了 好了 我先去吐一下 |
[27:00] | Uh,call me when meredith comes back. | 等真正的Meredith回来以后再叫我 |
[27:02] | And maybe you want to be a mom,too,and that’s why you can’t go through with it. | 也许你也想当妈妈 所以你上次才做不成人流 |
[27:12] | I wish i wanted a kid. | 我也希望自己想要孩子 |
[27:13] | I wish i wanted one so bad,’cause then this would be easy. | 我希望自己非常想要孩子 因为那样的话 事情就很容易了 |
[27:17] | I would be happy. | 我会很开心的 |
[27:19] | I’d have owen,and my life wouldn’t be a mess. | Owen就不会离开我 我的生活也不会变得一团糟 |
[27:22] | But i don’t.I don’t want a kid. | 可是我不想 我不想要孩子 |
[27:27] | I mean,i don’t want to make jam.I-i don’t want to carpool. | 我是说 我不想做果酱 我不想接小孩上下课 |
[27:30] | I really,really,really don’t want to be a mother. | 我是真的真的真的不想当妈妈 |
[27:32] | I want to be a surgeon,and please… Get it. | 我想当外科医生 拜托你…理解我 |
[27:36] | I need someone to get it. | 我需要有人理解我 |
[27:38] | And i wish that someone was owen. | 我也希望那个人是Owen |
[27:40] | I wish that–that– that at any minute,he’ll get it and show up for me, | 我也希望有一天 他能理解 然后回来找我 |
[27:43] | but that’s not gonna happen. | 但是那是不可能的 |
[27:46] | And you’re my person. | 理解我的人是你 |
[27:48] | I need you to be there at 6:00 tonight to hold my hand, | 我需要你在今晚六点握住我的手 |
[27:52] | ’cause i am scared,mer,and sad,’cause my husband doesn’t get that. | 因为我很害怕 Mer 也很伤心 因为我丈夫不理解我 |
[28:00] | So i need you to. | 所以我需要你理解我 |
[28:10] | – I am a terrible person. – I know.Awful. | – 我是个坏人 – 我知道 坏透了 |
[28:14] | I got meredith’s surgeries.I’m reaping joy from the fact that my sister got fired. | 我接了Meredith的手术 我把快乐建立在姐姐被开除的基础上 |
[28:18] | A terrible person wouldn’t feel terrible about reaping the joy. | 坏人不会对快乐有内疚感的 |
[28:21] | Oh,uh,jackson,jackson,i need you to take over on a couple of these. | 你来接手几个病人吧 |
[28:24] | I can’t.I have to see a man about redoing some sutures. | 不行 我要给病人重新缝合 |
[28:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:32] | – I’ll take one. – Thank you.Bed 4. | – 我接一个吧 – 谢谢 4号床 |
[28:36] | bailey needs her spleen patient taken to the o.r. | Bailey 要把脾脏病人送去手术室 |
[28:39] | Uh… He’s in bed 3. | 呃…他在3号床 |
[28:41] | so… He just,um,he needs a consent form. | 他要签同意书 |
[28:44] | Make sure that the consent form gets put on his chart. | 记住把同意书加进表里 |
[28:47] | Uh,right. | 好的 |
[28:55] | Zola,peekaboo.Peekaboo. | Zola 你看不到我 你看不到我 |
[29:02] | – Hi,janet. – Hey,meredith. | – 嗨 Janet – 嗨 Meredith |
[29:04] | I’m just finishing up your home study,and i thought i’d check and see how zola’s doing. | 我刚做完你的家庭审查工作 我想过来看看Zola怎么样 |
[29:08] | She is doing great. | 她很好 |
[29:09] | I heard about the sinkhole on the radio.I figured you’d be busy today. | 我从广播里听说马路崩陷的事了 我以为你今天会很忙 |
[29:13] | Yeah,i’m just,uh,in between surgeries. | 是啊 我刚下手术呢 |
[29:15] | So… How are things going? | 情况怎么样 |
[29:18] | Is she sleeping through the night? | 她睡得好吗 |
[29:21] | Um… No,i–not really. | 不是太好 |
[29:23] | Um,she’s up a few times.But it’s fine.I don’t mind. | 她醒过几次 不过没关系 我不介意 |
[29:25] | Just you,or are you guys taking turns? | 只是你照顾 还是你们轮流照顾? |
[29:27] | No,he’s great with her.He’s–derek’s great with her. | 他对她也很好 Derek对她也很好 |
[29:30] | Dr. Grey,are you taking zola home now? | Grey医生 你现在要接Zola回家吗 |
[29:33] | Because it says here that Dr. Shepherd’s got her tonight. | 因为这上面写着Shepherd医生今晚接她 |
[29:36] | Wait.I don’t understand.You two aren’t together? | 等一下 我不明白 你们不在一起了? |
[29:39] | No.We are.We take turns dropping her off and picking her up. | 不是的 我们还在一起 我们是轮流接送她 |
[29:42] | I’m not taking her home.I just came to,uh,to–to say hi. | 我不是要接她回家 我只是过来打个招呼 |
[29:46] | I actually should get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[29:49] | Okay,zola.I’m gonna go. | 好了 Zola 我要走了 |
[29:51] | Okay.It was nice to see you,janet. | 见到你很高兴 Janet |
[29:53] | You,too,meredith. | 我也是 Meredith |
[30:01] | How’s nicky doing? | Nicky怎么样 |
[30:02] | I gotta do my final exploration,check for any missed bleeders,and then i’m out. | 我最后再探查一次 检查遗漏的出血点 然后就完事了 |
[30:06] | The kid had a renal artery thrombosis. | 这孩子有肾动脉血栓 |
[30:08] | I thought his kidney was a goner,but alex did an interposition graft and saved it. | 我以为他的肾保不住了 可是Alex做了插入移植术 保住了肾 |
[30:12] | He’s doing an amazing job. | 他干的不错 |
[30:13] | I need to stabilize his spinal fracture. | 我要固定一下他的脊椎骨折 |
[30:15] | So what do you got,about another hour or so? | 那你要多长时间 还要一小时? |
[30:16] | Well,with the rock star over here,you never know. | 有这种牛人在 估计快了 |
[30:18] | I’d keep your pager close by. | 你等着我们呼你吧 |
[30:20] | Dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[30:22] | Janet meyers with social services needs to speak with you. | 社会服务中心的Janet Meyers 要找你谈谈 |
[30:24] | – Oh,what now? – She’s waiting in the lobby. | – 现在吗 – 她在大厅等你 |
[30:28] | i heard about meredith.I’m sorry. | 我听说Meredith的事了 很遗憾 |
[30:31] | But you know,meredith’s strong,you’re strong.You’re gonna make it through– | 不过你也知道 Meredith很坚强 你也很坚强 你们能挺过去的 |
[30:34] | could you guys just keep it down?I’m trying to concentrate.Please. | 你们能不能小声一点 我正专心做手术呢 |
[30:38] | All right.Just page me when you’re ready,okay? | 好吧 你弄好了就叫我吧 |
[30:53] | i’m so–i’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[30:55] | – Danny? – I’m sorry. | – 对不起 |
[30:56] | Danny,look at me.You’re doing great. | Danny 看着我 你做的很好 |
[31:00] | Now i need you… I need you to cover her head. | 我要你遮住她的头 |
[31:05] | Keep her head safe,all right? | 保护她的头 明白吗 |
[31:16] | i couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[31:17] | I c–i couldn’t– i couldn’t do it. I couldn’t. | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[31:19] | Danny,you did it. | Danny 你已经做到了 |
[31:20] | You did the hard part.All right? | 最困难的部分已经过去了 |
[31:23] | Now,danny… Danny,look away. | Danny…Danny 把脸转过去 |
[31:36] | all right,she’s free.Good job. | 好了 她出来了 做得很好 |
[31:40] | I’m gonna finish up,and we’ll both be right behind you.All right? | 我还要收尾 我们马上就上去 |
[31:47] | take him up. | 把他拉上去 |
[32:11] | – Meredith,what’d you say to janet? – Nothing.Why? | – Meredith 你对Janet说了什么 – 没什么啊 怎么了 |
[32:15] | I just finished answering a whole slew of questions about zola’s sleeping arrangements. | 我刚刚回答了一堆 关于Zola睡觉安排的问题 |
[32:19] | She’s finishing her home study.That’s routine. | 她在做家庭调查 那是例行公事 |
[32:21] | Okay,there was nothing routine when she said that there were inconsistencies with our stories. | 可是她说咱俩的说法不一致 这就不是例行公事了 |
[32:25] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[32:26] | She said that she spoke to you and that some red flags went up. | 她说她跟你谈过了 发现了一些异端 |
[32:30] | Well,i did see her earlier,but i didn’t say anything. | 我之前是见过她 可我什么都没说 |
[32:33] | I gotta go.I got a surgery. | 我有手术 我得走了 |
[32:35] | Well,i’ll–i’ll talk to janet and i’ll– | 我去跟Janet谈谈 我… |
[32:36] | no.Don’t.Don’t do anything.Don’t talk to her.I will talk care of this. | 别去找她谈 我会处理的 |
[32:40] | You’ve already…Don’t talk to her. | 你已经… 别去找她谈 |
[32:44] | Dr. Sloan,i think you’re gonna be really impressed by the buried sutures i did here. | Sloan医生 你肯定会对 我的埋藏缝合赞不绝口的 |
[32:48] | After you. | 看吧 |
[32:53] | That is impressive.It is.Gender reassignment,huh? | 真不错 是变性手术吧 |
[32:58] | Normally they don’t teach that till next year. | 正常来说要到明年才教这个 |
[33:00] | That’s a mistake.This is not– | 这是个失误 不是… |
[33:01] | call me when you find the right patient. | 找对病人再来跟我说 |
[33:04] | I don’t have time for this. | 我可没空理你 |
[33:05] | Hey,uh,i need you to prep trauma 1.we got another sinkhole victim on the way. | 你帮我准备一号外伤救护室 又有一个伤员送来了 |
[33:09] | Stop asking me to do your work.Do it yourself. | 别再让我帮你做事了 自己搞定 |
[33:10] | And how about you tell me where jerry hoffman is?What?Jerry hoffman? | 你告诉我Jerry Hoffman在哪里吧 |
[33:13] | Um,uh,well,he’s supposed to be in bed 1.that’s what the board says.He’s not there? | 他应该被安排在1号床 公告栏是这么写的 他不在那儿吗 |
[33:18] | Does it look like he’s there? | 他像是在那儿么 |
[33:21] | Oh,wait.Wait.That can’t be right,’cause if the patient from bed 2 is in bed one, | 等等 不对 要是2号床的病人在1号床 |
[33:25] | then that means the patient from bed 3 must be… Oh,no.Oh,no,no,no,no,no. | 那3号床的病人就在… 天呐 |
[33:32] | The patient is mr.Chuck wallace. | 病人名叫Chuck Wallace |
[33:33] | He’s having a splenectomy secondary to injuries sustained in the sinkhole. | 在马路崩陷现场受伤 需要脾切术 |
[33:37] | Yes,Dr. Grey,let’s move on before my patient bleeds out. | 好的 Grey医生 赶紧做手术吧 |
[33:40] | Okay,i’m almost ready Dr. Bailey. | 我已经准备好了 Bailey医生 |
[33:42] | I just have to have the nurse show me the consent form as part of the checklist. | 只不过还得等护士拿同意书过来 |
[33:46] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[33:51] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[33:52] | Dr. Grey,you’re sterile.What are you– | Grey医生 这个没消毒 你干嘛 |
[33:54] | okay,hold–hold on.Wait a minute. | 知道 等一下 |
[33:55] | I’m– i think that there– something might be… Off. | 好像弄错了 |
[33:59] | I’m thinking that maybe this is… Not our patient. | 这个可能…他不是我们的病人 |
[34:04] | Then whose patient is it? | 那是谁的病人 |
[34:06] | I don’t–i don’t– i don’t–i don’t know.I just–i– | 我…我不知道 |
[34:09] | you don’t know?I’m holding a scalpel in my hand.I think you had better find out. | 你不知道? 我手上拿的可是手术刀 你最好快点找到我们的病人 |
[34:14] | Stop!Don’t cut!Uh,it’s the wrong patient. | 住手 搞错病人了 |
[34:17] | That’s mr.Jarvis,who needs a lung resection,not mr.Wallace with a splenic hemorrhage. | 这位是Jarvis先生 他没有脾出血 要做的是肺叶切除手术 |
[34:22] | I-i’m–i’m sorry.I-i-i am so,so sorry. | 对不起 真的很抱歉 |
[34:34] | Would you make sure this gets to the medical staff office,please? | 请把这个送到人事科 好吗 |
[34:37] | Yes,doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[34:43] | Meredith. | |
[34:45] | What? | 什么事 |
[34:48] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[34:50] | Grey,we’ve got a guy with severe crush injuries,and callie’s come in with a field amputation. | Grey 我们有个非常严重的挤压伤病人 Callie还带了一个截肢的患者来 |
[34:54] | Let’s move.We gotta get these trauma rooms ready– | 快走 我们去准备手术室 |
[34:55] | i got fired.Okay?I got fired. | 我被解雇了 |
[34:59] | – I’m sorry.I didn’t know. – Yeah,well,now you know. | – 对不起 我不知道 – 没事 现在知道了吧 |
[35:03] | I have to go.I have a… | 我得走了 我有个… |
[35:05] | Owen.She didn’t have the abortion. | Owen 她没有打掉孩子 |
[35:11] | She wants to and she can’t do it because of you,because she loves you. | 她想去 但因为她爱你而没有去 |
[35:14] | And instead of loving her,you’re punishing her. | 而你却还要折磨她 |
[35:18] | For what? | 为什么 |
[35:20] | For being the woman that you fell in love with? | 就因为你爱的那个女人吗 |
[35:21] | This isn’t any of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[35:22] | Okay,do you know what will happen to cristina if she has a kid that she doesn’t want? | 好吧 你知道Cristina会怎么样吗 要是有了一个自己不想要的孩子 |
[35:26] | It will almost kill her. | 跟杀了她没分别 |
[35:29] | Trying to pretend that she loves a kid as much as she loves surgery will almost kill her, | 假装爱手术一样爱孩子 真的跟杀了她一样 |
[35:32] | and it’ll almost kill your kid. | 你的孩子也不会好受 |
[35:35] | Do you know what it’s like to be raised by someone who didn’t want you? | 被不想要自己的人抚养长大 你知道是什么感觉吗 |
[35:38] | I do. | 我知道 |
[35:40] | To know you stood in the way of your mother’s career? | 自己成了母亲事业上的绊脚石 你知道是什么感觉吗 |
[35:42] | I do. | 我知道 |
[35:43] | I was raised by a cristina.My mother was a cristina. | 我妈妈就跟Cristina一样 我就是这样被养大的 |
[35:48] | And as the child she didn’t want,i am telling you,don’t do this to her, | 既然她不想要孩子 你就别这么对她 |
[35:53] | because she’s kind and she cares and she won’t make it. | 因为她心地善良 肯定良心不安的 |
[35:56] | The guilt of resenting her own kid will eat her alive. | 生了孩子 却无法去爱自己的孩子 她会发疯的 |
[36:01] | All right.Coming through. | 借过 |
[36:11] | No one was updating the board even though i kept telling them to. | 我让他们更新公告栏了 但没人去更新 |
[36:14] | I know,i know.I-i have to make people listen to me. | 我知道 我得树立威信 |
[36:17] | But in all fairness,i’ve been chief resident for 12 hours,and–and yes, | 但说实话 我当了12小时的住院总 |
[36:21] | a man could’ve lost his– his perfectly good spleen, | 没错 还差点切了病人的好脾脏 |
[36:24] | but he didn’t because of a checklist that i implemented. | 但多亏我弄的检查表 不是吗 |
[36:29] | Not that that excuses what happened. | 并不是说我想找借口 |
[36:31] | I– y– it’s–it’s okay. | 我…好吧 |
[36:35] | Just yell at me.I can take it. | 你骂我吧 我顶得住 |
[36:39] | it–it’s okay. | 好的 |
[36:48] | no,i-i–i can– i can take it.Really.I-i swear,i can take it. | 我真的顶得住 真的 |
[36:54] | how deep are you placing the tube? | 你把插管插多深了? |
[36:57] | 21 centimeters exactly. | 21厘米 |
[37:01] | Hallelujah,i’m in. | 太好了 插进去了 |
[37:04] | Great.Now explain why you chose that size endotracheal tube. | 好 解释一下为什么用这个型号的气管内插管 |
[37:10] | Because i’m in my fifth year of residency and i know what size tube to use for a basic intubation. | 因为这是我当了五年的住院医师 我很清楚基本插管术中需要的型号 |
[37:14] | Why are you treating me like a first year? | 你怎么对我像新来的一样 |
[37:16] | Because no one ever did. | 因为没人做过 |
[37:19] | I bet your first year,you could do things better than most third years. | 你第一年时一定比人家 做了三年的还要好吧 |
[37:23] | Well,yes,i could.Why are you punishing me for it? | 没错 那你为什么还要怪我 |
[37:25] | I’m happy.That makes me see you differently. | 我很开心 你出类拔萃 |
[37:29] | Your arrogance is not your fault. | 你傲慢不是你的错 |
[37:31] | You’re arrogant because you’re so good. | 而是因为你实在太强了 |
[37:34] | People let you slide by,skip steps. | 大家让你跳过一些步骤 |
[37:36] | They gave you the hard stuff but let you skip the easy stuff. | 让你做难的工作 跳过简单的 |
[37:39] | I have no doubt that you can tell me how to do a coronary artery bypass. | 我相信你能说出怎么做冠状动脉搭桥 |
[37:42] | But i’m not sure that you can tell me why you chose that size endotracheal tube. | 但我不确定你能说出 为什么为什么用这个型号的气管内插管 |
[37:55] | Look,i know what you heard,but meredith grey is one of the most qualified… | 我知道你听说了什么 但Meredith Grey真的是很出色的… |
[38:01] | Yeah,i understand.Yeah.Thank you for your time. | 好 我知道了 打扰了 |
[38:07] | Not now,karev.I’m in no mood. | 我没空 Karev 我没心情 |
[38:09] | You need to get meredith her job back. | 你得帮Meredith留住这个工作 |
[38:11] | What do you think i’ve been doing? | 你以为我在做什么 |
[38:12] | I’ve spent the whole morning trying to get her a job. | 我花了一上午都是在帮她找工作 |
[38:14] | Meredith doesn’t need a job.She needs this job. | Meredith不需要找工作 她要的是这个工作 |
[38:17] | It’s not gonna happen.The board’s already made their decision. | 不可能的 董事会已经做了决定了 |
[38:19] | Let me talk to them. | 让我跟他们谈 |
[38:20] | I mean,maybe i don’t know what i saw. | 可能我看错了 |
[38:22] | Maybe i-i-i-i lied to get the chief resident– | 我是为了得到住院总的位置才撒了谎 |
[38:24] | – i can’t let you say that. – Oh,the hell you can’t. | – 我不会让你那么说的 – 你不会个毛啊 |
[38:31] | Karev,this is not on you. | Karev 这不是你能决定的 |
[38:35] | Yeah,it is.It’s all on me. | 不 这是我能决定的 |
[38:42] | Looks perfect,jerry. | 看起来很不错 Jerry |
[38:44] | Second time’s the charm. | 还算不错啊 |
[38:47] | Sutures look a lot better. | 这次缝的好点了 |
[38:49] | Really?That’s great. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[38:50] | No.No,no.Not great.Better. | 别太开心 只是好一点了而已 |
[38:53] | Which isn’t saying much considering the crappy job you did the first time. | 别以为我忘了你第一次缝的有多烂 |
[38:57] | You–you just said it looked a lot better,s– | 你就说了好点了 |
[38:59] | this guy just fell into a sinkhole, | 人家刚从马路崩陷中被救出 |
[39:01] | his kid’s in surgery,and now he’s got a scar | 他的孩子还在动手术 他又有了这么一条疤痕 |
[39:04] | to remind him of this terrible day for the rest of his life. | 他余生都会有阴影的 |
[39:07] | You want to go tell him that,big shot?Go ahead. | 你想再火上浇油吗 去吧 |
[39:13] | Dr. Sloan. | Sloan医生 |
[39:15] | Is nicky out of surgery? | Nicky做完手术了吗 |
[39:17] | Uh,Dr. Avery was just about to go check on that. | Avery医生正要去看看呢 |
[39:22] | Wait.Bailey paged you,too?Any idea why? | 等等 Bailey也呼你了吗 知道什么事吗 |
[39:31] | Who cares?As long as it gets me away from altman. | 谁管它什么事? 只要不面对Altman就好了 |
[39:33] | Oh,god. | 天呐 |
[39:34] | She’s gonna fire us,isn’t she? | 她要解雇我们了 对吗 |
[39:36] | Why would she fire us? | 为什么 |
[39:37] | There was that patient mix-up in the o.r. | 有人把进手术室的病人搞错了 |
[39:40] | You should be fired. | 应该把你解雇了 |
[39:41] | Me?You guys didn’t update the board. | 为什么是我? 没更新公告栏的是你们 |
[39:45] | That’s why she looks so pissed off. | 怪不得她看起来这么烦呢 |
[39:50] | That’s not good for it. | 看来不行 |
[39:53] | Uh,let me see that chart. | 我让看看那个病历 |
[39:55] | What is she looking for? | 她在找什么呢 |
[40:00] | What have you got? | 这个病人是什么病 |
[40:02] | A field amputation with complicated extrications. | 在现场做了截肢手术 |
[40:05] | Still assessing her multiple crush injuries,but i felt a broken pelvis for sure, | 还在评估她的挤压伤情况 已经确定有骨盆骨折 |
[40:08] | and her b.p.’s in the toilet. | 血压也很低 |
[40:10] | Yeah,this is a gunther. | 是了 这是Gunther竞赛的病例 |
[40:13] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[40:17] | Think they can handle a gunther? | 你觉得他们能搞定Gunther竞赛的病人吗 |
[40:18] | Oh,i think they need a gunther. | 我觉得他们需要来一个Gunther竞赛 |
[40:22] | Uh,what’s a gunther? | 什么是Gunther竞赛? |
[40:29] | I got your message.What’s up? | 我收到你的短信了 什么事 |
[40:31] | We should wait till your husband gets here. | 我们得等你丈夫来 |
[40:34] | You paged derek? | 你叫了Derek? |
[40:36] | Well,he’s in surgery.That could take hours. | 他在做手术 可能要好几个小时 |
[40:37] | Can’t you at least tell me what this is about? | 你能告诉我到底什么事吗 |
[40:41] | I could tell something was up when i ran into you at zola’s day care so i made some calls. | 我刚才在日托中心的时候就感觉不对劲 所以我四处打听了一下 |
[40:49] | It would have been better if you told me | 如果你能老实告诉我 |
[40:51] | that you had been fired and that you and Dr. Shepherd were living apart. | 你被解雇了并且和Shepherd医生分居了 |
[40:54] | – But i can explain… – i’m sure you can. | – 但我能解释… – 我知道 |
[40:56] | But you understand my concern. | 但你了解我担心的问题 |
[40:58] | So–so what happens now?Worst-case scenario. | 到底怎么了 做最坏的打算吗 |
[41:01] | Let’s not even go there. | 那还不至于 |
[41:03] | Well,they couldn’t take zola,right? | 他们不会接手Zola的 对吗 |
[41:05] | I’m not really comfortable discussing this without your husband. | 最好等你老公来了再说 |
[41:08] | Well,this is urgent,so i’ll go get him and i will be right back. | 这事这么急 我去叫他 很快回来 |
[41:15] | do you have what it takes? | 你能挺过来么 |
[41:23] | if your marriage is in trouble,can you weather the storm? | 如果你的婚姻悬于一线 你能提前知晓吗 |
[41:33] | when the ground gives way… | 地面崩陷 |
[41:36] | And your world collapses… | 世界离析 |
[41:39] | He’s losing his s.s.e.p.s push i.v. Steroids. | 诱发电位在下降 静推类固醇 |
[41:48] | maybe you just need to have faith… | 兴许只要心怀信念 |
[41:50] | Scrub in.I need you. | 洗手穿衣吧 我要你协助 |
[41:51] | I just got your page. | 我看见你呼我了 |
[41:53] | And trust that you can survive this together. | 相信彼此 可以携手渡难关 |
[41:57] | Maybe you just need to hold on tight… | 紧紧相依 |
[41:59] | Oh,what did i do? | 我做了什么 |
[42:01] | What did i do? | 我做了什么 |
[42:03] | And no matter what… | 无论如何 |
[42:07] | Don’t let go. | 都不要放弃 |
[42:16] | when my mother left my father, | 我母亲离开我父亲时 |
[42:18] | she didn’t tell him she was leaving and taking me with her | 直到我们到了国度的另一端 |
[42:21] | until we’d landed on the other side of the country. | 她才告诉他 她已经带着我离开 |
[42:24] | In those days,it was called family troubles. | 在那个年代 那只是家庭危机 |
[42:28] | Today it’d be called kidnapping. | 而如今 这叫绑架儿童 |
[42:30] | – Could you page Dr. Shepherd one more time? – I paged him two minutes ago. | – 你能再呼下Shepherd医生吗? – 两分钟前我刚呼过他 |
[42:33] | It’s really very important that i speak with him right away. | 事情紧急 我要马上见他 |
[42:36] | He’s a brain surgeon.Everyone looking for him thinks it’s really very important. | 他是脑科医生 找他的人都是事情紧急 |
[42:41] | i’ll let you know when he calls back. | 他回复时 我会通知你 |
[42:44] | Sir,you know how i said i wanted to do a gunther today? | 主任 记得我今天说过要找个Gunther吗 |
[42:47] | I sent you an e-mail with my new screening criteria for my clinical trial. | 给你发了封关于临床试验筛选标准的电邮 |
[42:51] | Did you get a chance to look at it? | 你看了没? |
[42:52] | Not yet.Uh,torres has a patient from the sinkhole. | 还没 Torres有个塌方现场的病人 |
[42:55] | She would be perfect for– | 她非常适合做… |
[42:56] | you know,i’m inserting an islet cell device this afternoon. | 我下午要给病人植入胰岛细胞装置 |
[42:59] | I’d like you to be there,see how it works,okay? | 希望你能到场 看下效果 |
[43:01] | Oh,no.You’re gonna do a hundred of ’em. | 以后这种手术多呢 |
[43:02] | Can i see the next one?Today’s just not a good day– | 我下次再观摩行不? 今天确实不方便 |
[43:03] | – i’d like it to happen today. – No,sir. | – 今天就要来 – 不行 主任 |
[43:06] | The fifth years are at each other’s throats.And it’s affecting the work. | 第五年的住院医生互掐得厉害 已影响到正常工作 |
[43:09] | I almost pulled a spleen out of a man with a hole in his lung. | 我差点给一个肺穿孔的病人切了脾脏 |
[43:12] | I need you in this surgery.I can’t have you supervise a gunther. | 我需要你参与手术 你没法监督Gunther竞赛 |
[43:14] | Torres can supervise.It’s her patient. | Torres可以监督 是她的病人 |
[43:17] | Who doesn’t love a gunther? | 谁不耐Gunther呢? |
[43:20] | Fine.Do a gunther.But be in my o.r. By 4:00. | 好吧 就这么着 四点来我手术室 |
[43:23] | 4:00.okay.Come on.Go. | 四点 行 赶紧 |
[43:26] | Cristina. | |
[43:28] | – What are you doing?- Oh,bailey paged 9-1-1. | – 你在干嘛? – Bailey刚紧急呼叫我 |
[43:31] | well,what happened to the chest tube? | 你不管胸管啦? |
[43:33] | An intern’s doing it ’cause it’s intern’s work,which i love. | 实习生在做 本来就是实习生的活儿 虽然…我也超爱 |
[43:37] | I’m–i’m loving the back-to-the-basics thing.It’s so valuable,but,uh,9-1-1,so… | 我喜欢复习巩固 超有用 但紧急呼叫嘛… |
[43:41] | – Hey. – Oh,and you have to go. | – 嘿 – 瞧 你得走了 |
[43:43] | So no worries.We’ll talk later. | 别担心 我们找时间再聊 |
[43:47] | I hadsucha good attitude today,and now it’s gone. | 我今天本来心情很好 现在全毁了 |
[43:50] | Dr. Webber called.He’s gonna put the thing in. | Webber说要给我植入装置 |
[43:53] | – Now? – Uh,4:00. | – 现在? – 四点 |
[43:55] | wait. They just call– why would he do that? | 他们刚…他干嘛那么做? |
[43:57] | I don’t know,but i’m not complaining.I just want the damn thing over with. | 不知道 我无所谓 只想这事早点结束 |
[44:00] | So i’ll,uh… I’ll call you when i’m in a room. | 我到病房再给你电话 |
[44:03] | – Okay. – Okay? | 好 |
[44:05] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜 – 拜 |
[44:10] | – You see that? – I wish i did.I can’t see anything. | – 看见没 – 没有 啥都看不到 |
[44:12] | Hold the nerve root retractor. | 稳住神经根部牵引器 |
[44:14] | – It’s yours again,Dr. Shepherd. – Why is my pager going off every 30 seconds? | – 又是呼你的 Shepherd医生 – 为啥我的呼机每30秒响一次 |
[44:17] | Gloria’s checking on it.His s.s.e.p.s are coming back up. | 有Gloria看着呢 诱发电位回升了 |
[44:19] | There’s still a lot of epidural bleeding. | 硬膜依旧大量出血 |
[44:23] | – Dr. Shepherd,when you have a second. – Does it look like i have a second? | – Shepherd医生 您有空吗 – 我看起来象有空的样子吗 |
[44:26] | What the hell is the problem? | 到底什么事 |
[44:28] | They said it’s something about your baby. | 他们说事关你的孩子 |
[44:33] | She was pinned under her car,her leg was amputated in a pit of dirt, | 她被压在车下 下肢在一堆灰土中被截除 |
[44:37] | her abdomen is pulp,and her pelvis is probably crushed. | 腹部松软 骨盆可能粉碎 |
[44:41] | You will work together to assess her injuries and repair them. | 你们一起合作 判断伤口 进行修复 |
[44:44] | – Oh,in the o.r.? – No,at the jiffy lube.Yes,in the o.r. | – 去手术室? – 不然在车里吗 当然是去手术室 |
[44:47] | Now Dr. Torres will supervise your work. | Torres医生会监督你们的工作 |
[44:49] | If you’re killing her,she will step in.Otherwise,you’re on your own. | 如果情况不好 她会介入 否则 你们独立处理 |
[44:52] | Don’t screw this up like you screw everything else up you’ve touched lately. | 别搞砸了 最近你们可是事事都砸 |
[44:56] | Ladies and gentlemen,step away from the patient. | 女士们先生们 让一下 |
[45:02] | Is she–is she here? | 她到了吗? |
[45:03] | – She is,and as soon as – i want to see her. | – 她在 等她… – 我想见她 |
[45:05] | Hey,hang on.We need to check you out first. | 等等 我们要先检查你的情况 |
[45:07] | – Does she know about her leg? – She’s unconscious.All right? | – 她知道截肢的事儿吗? – 她还在昏迷之中 |
[45:10] | I’ll go and see how she’s doing,okay? | 我去瞧瞧她的情况 好吗 |
[45:12] | Hey,lie down. | 躺下 |
[45:14] | I will see how she is doing. | 我去瞧瞧她的情况 |
[45:16] | I’m gonna get someone to take you to c.t. | 马上有人带你去做CT |
[45:18] | And then i will come back with a full report. | 我回来向你汇报所有情况 |
[45:20] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 行吗 – 行 |
[45:23] | All right. | 好 |
[45:25] | – It’s an open book pelvic fracture. – And a comminuted femur fracture. | – 明显骨盆断裂 – 还有粉碎性股骨骨折 |
[45:28] | Has anyone fully examined the stump? | 有人全面检查了截肢残端吗? |
[45:30] | Pneumopericardium and an enlarged cardiac shadow. | 心包积气 心脏扩影巨大 |
[45:33] | She needs a chest tube and a c.t. | 她需要插管并做CT |
[45:35] | Free fluid.She needs the o.r. | 有积液 得送她去手术室 |
[45:37] | An embolization and angio would help stabilize the pelvic bleeding. | 栓塞及血管造影能够稳定骨盆出血状况 |
[45:39] | – An angio’s just gonna waste time. – We could pack her in the o.r. | – 血管造影太浪费时间 – 到了手术室再处理伤口 |
[45:41] | Call the o.r.Tell them to prep for an emergent laparotomy. | 通知手术室 让他们准备剖腹手术 |
[45:43] | – Hello?A c.t. – Excuse me.I’m telling you guys… | – 喂 CT不做了? – 我告诉你们… |
[45:45] | – Oh,no,no. – Something is going on with her heart. | – 别进来 – 她心脏有问题 |
[45:47] | What do you mean,no?That’s my patient. | 干嘛不让我进 那是我的病人 |
[45:48] | – We’re doing a gunther. – What the hell’s a gunther? | – Gunther竞赛进行中 – 什么是Gunther |
[45:50] | It’s,uh,like a team-building exercise. | 就是团队建设训练 |
[45:52] | See,the hospital does it when the residents aren’t working well together.It seems to help. | 住院医生不能互助合作时开展这竞赛 挺管用 |
[45:56] | If the patient doesn’t die.One time,the patient died,and then it didn’t help at all. | 只要病人不死翘翘 有一次 病人挂了 就没起到作用 |
[45:59] | Um,so what,they,uh,prep her and then– | 现在怎样 给她术前准备 然后… |
[46:01] | uh,no,no,no.No attendings.Just the bunnies. | 上级医生不发表意见 孩子们自己折腾 |
[46:04] | – In the o.r.? – Yes,the o.r. | – 在手术室也是? – 是啊 手术室 |
[46:06] | – Why does no one seem to get that part? – No,no. Not this patient. | – 咋没人想到这茬儿呢 – 不行 不能拿她做实验 |
[46:08] | I just pulled her out of a hole in the ground that almost ate her alive, | 我刚把她救出 那洞差点活埋了她 |
[46:11] | and her husband had to cut off her leg. | 她老公不得不帮她截肢 |
[46:14] | – Dr. Torres will be there every step of the way. – Bailey | – Torres医生会监督每个步骤 |
[46:16] | – they can handle this. – I said no. | – 他们可以搞定的 – 我说不行 |
[46:18] | The chief said yes.I’m sorry. | 主任同意的 不好意思 |
[46:21] | Oh,yeah?Who died and made you god? | 谁说得听你的? |
[46:23] | Okay,look,i think what we need to do is,we just need to take a moment– | 听着 我觉得我们应花点时间想想… |
[46:26] | april,you’re chief resident not chief of surgery. | April 你是住院总医师 手术你说了不算 |
[46:28] | Did somebody call the o.r.? | 有人联系手术室了没 |
[46:29] | No,because she needs a c.t.To assess her cardiac injuries. | 没有 因为她需要先做CT确定心脏损伤 |
[46:31] | – What did i say about – no one gives a crap what you have to say. | – 我说什么来着 – 没人听你放屁 |
[46:37] | Still want to take her to radiology? | 还想带她去放射科 |
[46:39] | Maybe wait in line for a little while till the machine’s free? | 排队等设备空下来吗 |
[46:41] | Is somebody gonna call the o.r.? | 到底要不要联系手术室? |
[46:44] | They’re still finding their groove. | 他们还在摸索 |
[46:47] | You’ve reached Dr. Meredith grey.I can’t– | 我是Meredith Grey医生 现在无法… |
[46:49] | let’s check the liver first.It’s the most likely source. | 先检查肝脏 那最有可能是主出血点 |
[46:51] | – What?No. – Hey,yang.Where’s meredith? | – 什么 才不是 – Yang Meredith人呢 |
[46:53] | I don’t know.She’s in cardiogenic shock.That’s our main concern. | 不知道 她是心原性休克 那是主要问题 |
[46:55] | – Yang- they–they fired her. | – 她被开除了 |
[46:56] | – Maybe she’s putting anthrax in karev’s locker. – B.p.’s tanking.We need to up her fluids. | – 也许她在往Karev的储物柜放炭疽菌 – 血压下降 得给她挂水 |
[46:59] | No.Her pericardium is filled with air and blood. | 不行 她的心包膜充满气体和血液 |
[47:01] | – Do you listen to anyone else,ever? -All the time.Just not you. | – 你就不能听点别人的意见 – 一直听 但不是你的意见 |
[47:03] | – Or me,apparently. – Look,she’s not answering her phone or her pager. | – 显然也不听我的 – 她不接电话也不回传呼 |
[47:05] | I haven’t seen her.I was in the pit.She’s not in the pit. | 我没见她 我去了塌方现场 她没去 |
[47:07] | I was in the elevator.She’s not in the elevator. | 我坐了电梯 她没坐 |
[47:10] | – Page Dr. Grey.- I just did,sir.She didn’t answer- | – 呼叫Grey医生 – 我刚呼了 她不回复 |
[47:12] | page her again. | 继续呼 |
[47:18] | Chief. Henry just told me that you called him in to insert the device today. | 主任 Henry说你要今天植入装置 |
[47:21] | Yeah. I had an opening. | 是的 我正好有空档 |
[47:23] | Well,but he hasn’t had his pre-op labs and he hasn’t had– | 可他还没术前检查 也没有… |
[47:26] | – well,we can rush the labs.It’ll be fine. – Well,but he could come in in a week. | – 那就加紧检查 没事的 – 但也可以一周后再做 |
[47:29] | I mean,it just seems a little weird to race him in here– | 这么匆忙 不是有点奇怪吗 |
[47:30] | look,it is a simple procedure.It’ll be over in an hour. | 听着 手术不大 一小时就能结束 |
[47:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[47:37] | – Dr. Bailey. – I wanted to keep an eye on the gunther. | – Bailey医生 – 我本想监督Gunther竞赛 |
[47:41] | – an intern just pulled me o – i need you now. | – 却被实习生拉来了 – 我需要你 |
[47:49] | You need to spend some time with the mice. | 你得在老鼠身上花点时间 |
[47:53] | This is why i left my gunther? | 所以你不让我管Gunther竞赛? |
[47:56] | Once you put a couple of devices in mice,putting one in a human’s a breeze– | 要能在老鼠身上植入装置 给病人就是小菜一碟了 |
[48:01] | all that space. | 老鼠就那么一点点身体 |
[48:03] | Sir,i have a full schedule that i already had to take apart | 主任 我本来就事多 下午还得分点时间观摩你的手术 |
[48:07] | so i could watch you put this thing in a person this afternoon. | |
[48:10] | Henry–altman’s husband. | 对象是Henry Altman的老公 |
[48:11] | I would like to keep an eye on the gunther– | 我想监督Gunther竞赛 |
[48:13] | put on a mask,Dr. Bailey.Even with mice,you need a sterile field. | 戴上口罩 Bailey医生 虽然是老鼠 环境也得无菌 |
[48:21] | This… Is mouse t. | 这是老鼠T君 |
[48:26] | He’s skinny. | 瘦得皮包骨头 |
[48:28] | So it won’t be easy. | 所以难度比较大 |
[48:33] | Get yourself some gloves. | 戴上手套 |
[48:37] | Danny,you have a little bit of blood in your brain, | Danny 你脑部有一些积血 |
[48:39] | so i’m gonna have one of my colleagues take a look at your films. | 我找个同事来帮你看看影像 |
[48:41] | Is it bad? | 情况很糟吗? |
[48:42] | It’s probably nothing,but i just don’t want to take any chances. | 很可能没什么大碍 但万事还是小心为妙 |
[48:45] | – Did susannah wake up? – They’re starting her surgery now. | – Susannah醒了吗? – 已经开始帮她做手术了 |
[48:48] | And she does have some internal bleeding that they need to repair. | 她有点内出血 需要治疗 |
[48:52] | Well,and wh-when will y when will you tell her about her leg,after the surgery? | 你们准备何时跟她说腿的事儿 手术后吗? |
[48:55] | We’ll just see how it goes,all right? | 看情况吧 好吗? |
[48:57] | But–but–i-i– will she be able to feel it? | 但是她感觉得到吗? |
[49:00] | I mean,what if–what if she sees it… And nobody’s told her? | 要是她发现了… 又没人给她解释 怎么办? |
[49:01] | Danny… Her leg is not the big problem right now,okay? | Danny 现在她的腿并不是大问题 |
[49:04] | She just needs to get through the surgery. | 她要熬过手术才好 |
[49:06] | But she has… An incredible team working on her. | 但是 现在给她动手术的 是支不可思议的团队 |
[49:09] | Really,they’re… Unbelievable. | 真的 你绝对想不到 |
[49:11] | – Give me a 10-blade,please.- Don’t give her a 10-blade. | – 请给我10号手术刀 – 别给她 |
[49:13] | The woman just had her leg hacked off. | 这女人刚被砍掉了腿 |
[49:15] | She doesn’t need her chest cracked open for something we’re not even sure she has. | 不要在根本不确定的情况下 贸贸然又剖开她的胸 |
[49:17] | Yeah,well,i’m sure,and if her heart craps out, | 我很确定 要是她心脏爆了 |
[49:20] | she’s not gonna give a rat’s ass about her leg. | 压根就管不了腿的事儿了 |
[49:21] | look,we know that she is bleeding from her pelvis and her abdomen, | 现在已知她的骨盆与腹部出血 |
[49:24] | which gives her plenty of reason to be hypotensive– | 就完全有理由相信低血压… |
[49:25] | – let’s just do an x-lap and see what we’re dealing with.- No! | – 就照个X光看看是什么问题吧 – 不! |
[49:28] | – Karev,start the incision.- W-why him? | – Karev 开始切入 – 为什么是他? |
[49:30] | Just because you’re pissed that i’m chief resident | 你不能因为不满我当了住院总医师 |
[49:32] | doesn’t mean that you can pretend i’m not here. | 就当我不存在啊 |
[49:33] | Nobody cares that you’re chief resident. | 没人鸟你是不是总住院医师 |
[49:35] | Can everyone just shut up,please?We are wasting time arguing. | 都给我闭嘴 好吗 争论只是在浪费时间 |
[49:38] | The only logical conclusion is,take care of the heart first. | 唯一合理的结论就是 先照料好心脏 |
[49:40] | Hey,is the e.r. Still a zoo? | 急诊室里还是乱糟糟的一团吗? |
[49:42] | No,they got everyone who survived…Out of the hole a while ago. | 不了 所有生还者都被救了出来 |
[49:46] | It’s quieted down. | 现在安静多了 |
[49:47] | I’m right.The changes were subtle on the x-ray, | |
[49:49] | – but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist. – She got the crossword down there? | 她把填字游戏都带下去了? |
[49:51] | – Sudoku.You ever try it? – Bores the crap outta me. | – 是数独啦 你玩过吗? – 我觉得无聊到爆啊 |
[49:54] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[49:55] | – A major potential source of bleeding. – You’re outvoted,yang. | |
[49:57] | Who do you think the gunther is? | 你觉得谁会成为Gunther? |
[50:00] | – What do you mean? -Is this your first one? | – 什么意思? – 你第一次听说? |
[50:04] | The name gunther comes from the doctor,not the patient. | Gunther这名儿指的是医生啦 不是病人 |
[50:06] | One of the residents always kind of emerges as a leader when they do this. | 在这种局面下 会有一名住院医师显现出领袖风范 |
[50:09] | And the first time,it was this little quiet guy named gunther, | 一开始 他只是默默无闻 |
[50:12] | and everyone thought he was gonna flame out of the program, | 没人觉得他会一鸣惊人 |
[50:14] | – but it turns out,he’s the alpha dog. – Great. | 最终 他才是独占鳌头的人物 |
[50:16] | We know it won’t be avery.He doesn’t have any balls. | 肯定不会是Avery 他没魄力 |
[50:18] | Well,karev’s got the balls,but everyone hates him. | Karev倒是有魄力 但所有人都讨厌他 |
[50:20] | So i don’t really see them following his lead. | 没人愿意追随他 |
[50:22] | – Bound to be yang. – I don’t know. | – 那应该是Yang了 – 我也不知道 |
[50:24] | Kepner’s kind of a dark horse these days. | Kepner最近有黑马之势 |
[50:29] | You feel good about that position? | 你觉得是这么回事? |
[50:33] | You willing to back that up? | 要赌一赌吗? |
[50:36] | What,like,50 bucks? | 怎么 50刀? |
[50:40] | Bring it. | 放马过来 |
[50:45] | How are they doing? | 他们怎么样了? |
[50:46] | Still trying to agree where to start. | 还在争从哪儿入手 |
[50:49] | I just had to put an islet cell device… In a mouse. | 我刚刚把一个胰岛细胞装置 植入老鼠身体 |
[50:53] | Do you know how small a mouse’s omentum is? | 知道小老鼠的网膜有多大吗? |
[50:55] | I’m gonna go with really small. | 我猜是非常非常小吧 |
[50:58] | …strongly consider a thoracotomy.Up the dopamine to 15. | 强烈建议胸廓切开术 多巴胺加量至15 |
[51:00] | happy now.She’s bottoming out. | 现在开心了? 她要不行了 |
[51:01] | Well,if we’d get in there and pack the pelvis,that alone will help the blood pressure,right? | 如果我们开刀固定住骨盆 应该能缓和血压 对不 |
[51:04] | Well,yeah,i hope so ’cause her systolic’s down to 68. | 希望如此 她的收缩压只有68了 |
[51:07] | – because her heart is exploding. – Okay… | – 她的心就要炸了 – 好了… |
[51:08] | Is this where i step in? | 该我出场了吗? |
[51:10] | We need to stabilize the internal bleeding and then we can get a t.e.e.While we’re in there– | 我们得先控制住内出血 才能顺利进行手术 |
[51:13] | – yang! – What are you doing? | – 你干什么呢? |
[51:14] | Opening her chest.What does it look like? | 开胸 你们以为呢 |
[51:15] | Rib spreader. | 肋骨撑开器 |
[51:17] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[51:22] | We’ll have these lab results back in a few minutes, | 检查结果等下就出来 |
[51:25] | then you’ll get a happy cocktail,and they’ll take you up to the o.r. | 之后麻醉 直接进手术室 |
[51:28] | – I mean,his glucose levels aren’t spiking or anything? – No. | – 他的血糖值没偏高? – 没有 |
[51:31] | I mean,nothing that would make you want to push this up?- | 你提前手术就没什么原因? |
[51:33] | – Nothing.We got an opening. – Opening,right. | – 没有 只是刚好有个档期 – 档期哦 |
[51:35] | – Okay. – Yes. | – 好吧 – 是的 |
[51:37] | – Are you nervous? – No. | – 你很紧张吗? – 不啊 |
[51:40] | She’s nervous.It’s kinda cute. | 她紧张了 真可爱 |
[51:42] | All right.I’m– i’m–i’m gonna go. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[51:51] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[51:53] | And you have made me… So happy.I mean,like… | 你让我变得如此…幸福 我是说 |
[51:58] | Like really,really happy for the first time in my life,i think. | 这是我一生中第一次体会到这样的幸福 |
[52:06] | – Are you saying good-bye?- No. No. No. | – 你这是和我道别吗 – 不不不 |
[52:09] | ‘Cause you–you keep telling me,this is a simple procedure. | 你不是一直和我说 这个手术很简单 |
[52:12] | It is. It is.It–it’s–it’ll,um… It’ll–it’ll– it’ll be fine. | 是啊 没事的 |
[52:16] | Yeah,but that sounded like,”and if i never see you again,remember i love you. | 但听起来你就像说 “如果就此永别 要记住我爱你” |
[52:20] | ” it did. | 确实像 |
[52:24] | – I should go. – I think it’s a good idea. | – 我还是走吧 – 我看也是 |
[52:27] | It’s a rim subdural.It’ll probably reabsorb. | 注意硬膜边缘 可能会产生重吸收 |
[52:30] | I’m not that concerned.You should keep an eye on it. | 问题不大 不过还是留点意 |
[52:32] | Good. | 好的 |
[52:35] | – Everything all right? – Uh,meredith disappeared with zola. | – 你还好吗? – Meredith带着Zola消失了 |
[52:38] | Wh-what do you mean,she disappeared? | 什么叫消失了? |
[52:41] | She… Had a rough day. | 她…今天不好过 |
[52:43] | She probably just went out for a walk. | 可能就是出去散心了 |
[52:45] | Derek,there are a hundred possible explanations. | Derek 有很多种可能的 |
[52:48] | – Don’t assume the worst. – You know why i do that? | – 别总往最坏的地方想 – 知道我为什么这么想吗? |
[52:51] | Because lately,the level of insanity in my wife’s behavior defies imagination. | 基于我老婆近期的癫狂行为 我这联想不出奇 |
[52:55] | I know,but sometimes– even with cristina– sometimes,they surprise us. | 我知道 但有时候 就算是Cristina也可能做正常的事儿呢 |
[53:02] | Got some bleeding in the upper right quadrant. | 右四分圆处有出血点 |
[53:04] | Give me more suction and lap pads. | 再吸一下 多垫棉花 |
[53:06] | Do you see any bile or pancreatic secretions? | 有胆汁或胰腺分泌物吗 |
[53:08] | – None here. – negative. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[53:09] | Hey,i’m watching henry’s surgery today. | 我今天要观摩Henry的手术 |
[53:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[53:13] | ‘Cause the chief loves an audience. | 因为主任喜欢有观众 |
[53:15] | Not because he’s worried that something’s wrong and he–he wants you there to help? | 不是因为他怕有什么问题 好让你从旁协助? |
[53:19] | I don’t think so.Have his accu-cheks been bad? | 不啊 他的术前检查有问题吗 |
[53:23] | No,but he wasn’t supposed to be in surgery for another two weeks… | 没问题 但照理他应该还有两星期 才做手术的 |
[53:26] | and then this morning,he calls henry up and has him race into the hospital– | 今早他打电话给Henry 火烧火燎地让他入了院 |
[53:29] | he’s getting batty in his old age. | 他年纪大了 难免古怪 |
[53:31] | Oh,well,that’s great,’cause he’s cutting open my husband today. | 那敢情好 今天要拿我老公开刀了 |
[53:34] | I’ll be standing there,contemplating my mortality. | 我会看着呢 我会认真观摩 |
[53:37] | If the batty acts up,i’ll lend a hand. | 若是情况不妙 我会插手的 |
[53:40] | Something is not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[53:42] | You can detach the omentum from the anterior… | |
[53:44] | You know what you sound like? | 知道你这语气像啥么? |
[53:47] | – A wife. – Cardiac rupture,like i said. | – 人妻 – 心脏破裂 如我所说 |
[53:50] | A lot of bleeding down here. | 下面出血很多 |
[53:51] | Jackson,uh,help her hold pressure there.Lap pads down in there,please. | Jackson 帮她稳住血压 这里加些止血棉 |
[53:54] | – Looks like yang’s the gunther. – Yep.No surprise. | – 看来Yang比较像Gunther了 – 也不出奇啊 |
[53:58] | – What does that mean? – It means she took over while everyone else is standing around | – 什么意思? – 所有人都杵着发愣时她发威了 |
[54:02] | looking like idiots doing whatever she says. | 那群家伙像呆瓜一样 按她的指令办事 |
[54:04] | I mean,look at avery.Useless. | 看看Avery 真没用 |
[54:06] | I gotta go.Kepner.What was i thinking? | 我要走了 Kepner啊 我在想什么哪? |
[54:10] | More lap pads over here. | 再放点止血棉 |
[54:12] | Oh,no. No,no. This is the opposite…Of what she should be doing. | 不 不 她现在和我的想法 完全背道而驰啊 |
[54:16] | I’m trying to teach her some humility,and she’s running the o.r. On a massive trauma. | 我想她学会谦卑 她倒统领起手术室了 还是个大创伤病例 |
[54:20] | What can you do?Some people are racehorses.She’s a racehorse. | 能怎么办呢 有些人就是千里马 她是其中之一 |
[54:24] | V-fib. | 室颤 |
[54:25] | I need the paddles. | 电击夹 |
[54:27] | Charge to 20. | 充到20焦耳 |
[54:30] | clear. | 离手 |
[54:33] | – No change. – Okay,i need 1 of intracardiac epi. | – 没变化 – 心脏注射一剂肾上腺素 |
[54:36] | – Someone take over massaging the heart. – I got it. | – 来人心脏按摩 – 我来 |
[54:40] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[54:43] | Oh,my god. Oh,my god.Alex? | 天啊 Alex? |
[54:46] | Look at me. Alex,look at me. Alex? | 看着我 Alex |
[54:52] | – Oh,my god,alex!- What the–alex! | – 天哪 Alex! – 怎么了…Alex! |
[54:56] | – Racehorse? – My bad. | – 千里马? – 我错了 |
[54:59] | What the– what the hell just happened? | 该死 出什么事了? |
[55:02] | – Epi.Give me another epi. – Here you go,doctor. | – 肾上腺素 再来一剂 – 给 医生 |
[55:05] | I can’t find a pulse.Why the hell doesn’t he have a pulse? | 摸不到脉搏了 怎么会没脉搏了? |
[55:07] | I need a crash cart. | 推应急车来 |
[55:08] | An epi doesn’t stop a healthy person’s heart. | 一剂肾上腺素 不会让健康的人没了心跳啊 |
[55:10] | – What did you do? – I don’t know. | – 你做什么了? – 我不知道 |
[55:11] | All right.Her heart’s back.I’m gonna deal with the pericardium. | 好了 心跳恢复 开始处理心包膜 |
[55:14] | Forget about the pelvis for now. | 现在别管骨盆了 |
[55:15] | She’s bleeding through the packing in the right upper quadrant. | 右上腹包扎处在出血 |
[55:16] | – Should i repack it? – Try a pringle maneuver.Graft,please. | – 要重新包扎吗? – 试试普林格尔法 请给我移植片 |
[55:19] | Hey,uh,get me and Dr. Altman gowned and gloved,and i need something to stand on. | 给我和Altman医生着袍 还有手套 给我搬张小凳子 |
[55:22] | Dr. Bailey,it’s under control,okay? | Bailey医生 一切尽在掌握 |
[55:24] | We got a lot of hands in here,and two more surgeons are only gonna confuse matters. | 这人手够多了 再加两个只会添乱 |
[55:26] | I’m gonna ask you to step back,please. | 请你别插手 |
[55:28] | Can i get another pledgeted 3-0 prolene?Suction. | 再给我些脱脂棉缝线 抽吸 |
[55:31] | – V-fib.- Charging to 200.clear. | – 室颤 – 充电至200焦 离开 |
[55:36] | Alex? Alex? Alex,can you hear me?Alex? | Alex 能听见么? |
[55:39] | You crazy bitch.You almost killed me. | 你个疯婆子 差点害死我 |
[55:44] | I called home.I scoured the hospital. | 我打给家里 还在医院里找了个遍 |
[55:46] | I even had an intern call every e.r.In the city to make sure she wasn’t run over by a bus. | 还让实习生给市里所有急诊室打电话 好确保她没被车撞 |
[55:51] | There’s no simple explanation. | 还是没找到人 |
[55:53] | Uh,why don’t you let me handle talking to nicky’s dad? | 还是让我来和Nicky的爸爸谈吧 |
[55:55] | – I don’t mind. – I’m fine. | – 我不介意的 – 我没事 |
[56:02] | – How is he? – There were three fractures in nicky’s spine. | – 他怎么样了? – Nicky的脊椎有三处骨折 |
[56:04] | We repaired the damage. | 我们已修复损伤 |
[56:06] | Looks like,neurologically,he’s intact. | 看来没伤到神经 |
[56:08] | This is the “wait and see” part. | 下面就有待观察了 |
[56:11] | – Can i see him? – He’s in recovery right now. | – 我可以见他吗? – 他在康复室 |
[56:13] | They’re not gonna let you see him. | 他们不会让你见他的 |
[56:16] | I can’t believe that this is happening. | 真无法相信 |
[56:20] | We were just walking down the street,talking about why…People don’t have gills. | 我们正在街上边走边聊 说到人为什么没有鳃 |
[56:26] | I was holding his hand,and he just… | 我牵着他的手 然后他就… |
[56:30] | Slipped away. | 松开了手 |
[56:34] | How do you go through the day when one minute to the next,your child could just… | 这日子要怎么过 一眨眼的功夫 孩子就… |
[56:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[56:44] | I’m sorry.He’s… | 抱歉 他… |
[56:49] | – Let’s go find nicky. – I thought you said,they weren’t gonna let me see him. | – 我们去见Nicky吧 – 不是说他们不让我见他么 |
[56:52] | Well,we’re gonna figure something out.You need to see your son. | 我们会想办法的 见儿子要紧 |
[56:55] | – Don’t touch me. – I’m not touching you. | – 别碰我 – 我又没碰你 |
[56:56] | – Don’t touch my gurney! – All right,get this artery. | – 别碰我的床! – 夹住这条动脉 |
[56:59] | – See right there? – Yeah. | – 看见了吗? – 嗯 |
[57:01] | Good.Now do a tie on the hemostat. | 很好 在止血带上打个结 |
[57:03] | – Who’d have thunk it? – Avery’s the gunther. | – 谁会想到啊? – Avery成了Gunther |
[57:06] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事? |
[57:08] | Yang almost killed karev,and avery’s the gunther. | Yang差点害死Karev Avery脱颖而出成了Gunther |
[57:10] | – Avery?Get outta here. – Hand to god. | – Avery? 不是吧 – 命中注定啊 |
[57:13] | Avery… Good job,son. | Avery 干得漂亮 孩子 |
[57:17] | – Thank you. – I’m right here if you need anything. | – 谢谢 – 需要帮助就找我 |
[57:20] | Oh,damn it. | 糟糕 |
[57:22] | My guy won. | 我的人赢了 |
[57:25] | We’re gonna be great together. | 我们组队肯定牛逼 |
[57:34] | Sorry.A little hiccup in the gunther. | 抱歉 Gunther竞赛出了点小状况 |
[57:38] | Well,take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[57:40] | You know,i’ve seen you open an abdomen before.Whereas Dr. Grey– | 我见过你开腹 但是Grey医师… |
[57:45] | i don’t want an observer.I want an assist. | 我不需要你监督我 我要你帮忙 |
[57:47] | – Oh,okay.Is something wrong? – No,this is a teaching hospital. | – 好的 有什么不对劲吗? – 没 这是一家教学医院 |
[57:50] | And you’re not too old to learn. | 你还没老到学不动了 |
[57:51] | Yeah,but it’d be good experience for grey to see– | 恩 但对Grey来说是个好机会 |
[57:53] | Dr. Bailey,if wanted a resident’s help,i’d ask for it. | Bailey医师 若需住院医师协助 我自己会开口 |
[57:58] | – Here you go,doctor. – Thank you. | – 拿着 医生 – 谢谢 |
[58:04] | Whenever you’re ready. | 随时待命 |
[58:06] | All right,then get back to me with her post-op crit. | 把他的术后报告拿给我 |
[58:09] | And make sure you’re aggressive with the dressings on her leg. | 务必勤换她腿上的敷药 |
[58:11] | – I’m still worried about an infection. – Okay. | – 我仍然担心会感染 – 好的 |
[58:14] | You know why she just did what he said,right? | 你知道她为何听命于他吧? |
[58:18] | Because he’s the gunther. | 因为他是黑马 |
[58:20] | How did it go? | 进展如何? |
[58:21] | We’ll have to go back for definitive repairs, | 我们还得完成最终修复 |
[58:23] | but we stopped the major hemorrhaging,got the leg all cleaned out. | 不过已经止住了大出血 保住了腿 |
[58:25] | – Good. – Nice work today,avery. | – 很好 – 干得不错 Avery |
[58:27] | – Thank you. – Thank you,doctor. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢你 医师 |
[58:28] | I just hope she,uh,pulls through. | 希望她早日康复 |
[58:32] | How’s alex? | Alex怎么样了? |
[58:35] | He should be fine.Apparently,he had an underlying arrhythmia,so the epi… | 应该没事 他有潜在心律不齐 所以肾上腺素… |
[58:45] | I was moving too fast and i made a mistake. | 我操之过急 因此犯了错 |
[58:47] | You think? | 是吗? |
[58:54] | Boy,you got a mean streak. | 你还真是刻薄 |
[58:56] | I mean,you look like a nice girl,but… Scratch the surface… | 看起来是个好姑娘 但外表下却是… |
[59:05] | Don’t mess with the nice ones. | 别惹面善的人 |
[59:25] | I think i stole a baby. | 我好像偷了个宝宝 |
[59:32] | Okay,first of all,you didn’t steal the baby.She’s your baby. | 首先 你没偷宝宝 她是你的孩子 |
[59:36] | What you did is,you took her for a nap… | 你只是带她到一个莫名其妙的地方… |
[59:42] | In a very odd location and you failed to answer your phone. | 小睡一会儿 而且没接电话 |
[59:46] | But,you know,many people find all the technology in our lives to be intrusive. | 不过很多人都觉得 科技是对生活的侵略 |
[59:51] | So you’re not the first person who didn’t answer her phone… Or her pager. | 所以你也不算头一个 不接电话也不回传呼的人 |
[59:57] | Well,and,you know,all we have to do is– i-is find a reason why you were awol for an hour. | 我们只要给你擅自离岗一小时找个理由 |
[1:00:02] | Four… Hours. | 4小时啦 |
[1:00:06] | Janet was gonna take the baby,so… I took off. | Janet要把她带走 所以…我就出此下策 |
[1:00:09] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:00:12] | You know,people make mistakes. | 人非圣贤 孰能无过 |
[1:00:14] | I mean,i almost killed alex in the o.r. Today. | 我今儿就差点在手术室里把Alex弄死 |
[1:00:17] | So we’ll just figure it out. | 咱们总会想出办法来的 |
[1:00:19] | – How? – I don’t know. | – 怎么弄? – 还不知道 |
[1:00:20] | No.How’d you almost kill alex? | 不是 我指你怎么差点弄死Alex的? |
[1:00:24] | With a c.c. Of epi. | 就一单位肾上腺素 |
[1:00:26] | What-whatever.You know,he’ll be fine. | 哎呀不说了 反正他没事 |
[1:00:28] | Just,um… Just stay here.I’ll fix this. | 你就…先留在这儿 我去处理 |
[1:00:32] | – What are you gonna do? – I’m gonna fix it. | – 你打算怎么办? – 处理好就是了 |
[1:00:38] | Hand me a 10-blade,please. | 10号手术刀 |
[1:00:41] | Okay.Have to be careful not to cut too deep into the omentum. | 好 要很小心 不能切到网膜哦 |
[1:00:45] | – Uh,Dr. Webber. – Yes. | – Webber医生 – 嗯 |
[1:00:48] | – Uh,teddy altman here. – Yeah,nice to see you. | – Teddy Altman来咯 – 嗯 好哇 |
[1:00:52] | I-i thought that Dr. Bailey was just observing. | 我还以为Bailey医生只是来打酱油的呢 |
[1:00:54] | Yeah,well,she’s here,so she’s gonna make herself useful. | 嗯 她来都来了就搭把手呗 |
[1:00:59] | – Dr. Webber,i’m a surgeon. – That’s the word on the street. | – Webber医生 我也是个外科医生 – 可不是嘛 |
[1:01:02] | You have an attending assisting you in a simple subcutaneous device insertion. | 一个简单的皮下装置植入 你居然要主治医师来协助 |
[1:01:07] | You rushed henry into surgery with an hour’s notice. | 你在一小时内急召Henry入院手术 |
[1:01:11] | What… Wh-what are you not telling me? | 你…究竟有什么瞒着我的? |
[1:01:13] | Dr. Altman– is there something that he didn’t tell me about his checkups? | – Altman医师 – 他的检查结果是不是有什么问题? |
[1:01:17] | – I mean,is–is–is his hba1c to high?- Here we go. | – 是不是他的糖化血红指标过高? – 开始咯 |
[1:01:20] | Look,i am a doctor and iknowwhen something is wrong,and something is wrong. | 医者最了解 这么打马虎眼 肯定有猫腻 到底怎么了 |
[1:01:24] | Dr. Altman,i’m fond of you, | Altman医师 你也算是个可人儿 |
[1:01:27] | so i’m gonna count to 30 in my head before i call security. | 我会先默数到30再叫保安的 |
[1:01:31] | Richard,i’m–i’m just asking you– | Richard 我只想问 |
[1:01:33] | get out of my o.r. Right now. | 赶紧离开我的手术室 马上 |
[1:01:50] | I don’t need to be here.They just want to observe me and make sure i don’t pass out again. | 我没事了 他们只想确认我不会再昏过去 |
[1:01:55] | Not a bad idea. | 挺好 |
[1:01:57] | How’d the kid do? | 那孩子怎样了? |
[1:01:58] | He has a few spinal fractures,but it looks like he’s out of the woods. | 脊柱有几处骨折 不过没有大碍了 |
[1:02:02] | You need to make up with your friends. | 你得赶紧和同伴们和好 |
[1:02:04] | – Whatever. – One of them almost killed you today. | – 管他呢 – 有一人今儿差点弄死你唉 |
[1:02:07] | – It was an accident. – Nobody has your back. | – 是场意外罢了 – 都没人帮你 |
[1:02:10] | Nobody is looking out for you. | 都没人留心照顾你 |
[1:02:12] | That’s when accidents happen,okay?This isn’t a personal problem. | 意外就这么发生的 懂么? 这不仅是私人问题 |
[1:02:15] | This is a professional one. | 现在还牵扯到工作上来了 |
[1:02:17] | It makes you a bad hire. | 说明我选错你了 |
[1:02:22] | also,it means that i have to worry about you,because no one else is. | 但是 我必须得多担心你 因为大家都不在乎 |
[1:02:28] | And i don’t want to worry about you. | 但我不想为你担心 |
[1:02:30] | I’d much rather be kicking your ass on my peds ward. | 我更愿意在工作中压榨你啊 |
[1:02:55] | Cristina. | |
[1:03:02] | Do you want to sit and talk for a minute? | 想坐下谈谈吗? |
[1:03:07] | I do. I… I really very much do, | 想…很想 |
[1:03:12] | but i have to go do something right now,and it can’t wait. | 但我有事要做 等不了 |
[1:03:15] | Please… Please believe that i want to talk to you | 拜托…请你相信我很想和你谈谈 |
[1:03:19] | and i’m not blowing you off because i’m a terrible person or because i don’t care about you. | 不要以为我是个烂人 或者我不在乎你 才一走了之 |
[1:03:23] | None of that is true. | 不是那样的 |
[1:03:36] | – She okay? – Uh,no change. | – 她还好吗? – 没变化 |
[1:03:39] | I just… I don’t want to mess this up like i messed up everything else. | 我只是…不想再把这事跟其他一样搞砸了 |
[1:03:45] | What?You were great in the o.r. | 什么呀? 你在手术室里表现棒极了 |
[1:03:47] | I wasn’t the gunther.I was a super-duper assistant. | 我不是主导者 只是个超级无敌助手 |
[1:03:53] | Are they gonna fire me as chief resident? | 他们是不是要把我踢下住院总的位置了? |
[1:03:55] | No.It was your first day. | 不啦 今天才是第一天嘛 |
[1:03:58] | They’ll just… Make you do it again. | 他们会…再给你一次机会的 |
[1:04:06] | It’s time to place the device. | 该植入装置啦 |
[1:04:14] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我干嘛? |
[1:04:16] | Place the device. | 植入啊 |
[1:04:20] | Sir,is there anything you want to tell me? | 主任 你有什么要交代的吗? |
[1:04:24] | Don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了哟 |
[1:04:30] | A surgeon doing the early stages of human trials on hisexperimental procedure | 刚开始早期试验的医师 是绝不会让其他医师 |
[1:04:35] | never hands over the reins to someone else,ever,unless something is wrong. | 插手他的手术的 除非真有大麻烦了 |
[1:04:40] | Altman said this was weird,but i just thought she was being a wife. | Altman觉得你怪怪的 我本以为她为人妻胡思乱想 |
[1:04:43] | – Bailey… – Are you drinking again? | – 你又开始酗酒了吗? |
[1:04:47] | – Ooh,that would explain a lot. – Yes,it would. | – 哦 难怪了 – 没错 |
[1:04:50] | God,i wish it were that simple. | 天啊 真这么简单倒好了 |
[1:04:51] | Pick up those forceps,Dr. Bailey. | 赶紧拿起镊子吧 Bailey医师 |
[1:05:01] | Now watch the superficial arteries.That’s where it gets dicey. | 注意那些人造血管 很可能会破裂的 |
[1:05:05] | Let’s get more retraction,Dr. Grey. | 再开大一点 Grey医师 |
[1:05:08] | Right. Okay.Don’t–don’t– don’t rush it. | 好啦 别 别着急 |
[1:05:11] | – All right.You see those blood vessels? – Yep. | – 好啦 看见那些血管了不? – 嗯哼 |
[1:05:15] | Implant the device as close to those as possible. | 尽可能靠近地植入装置 |
[1:05:18] | Without their oxygen supply,the islet cells would die off. | 没有氧分供给 胰岛细胞会渐渐死亡的 |
[1:05:23] | Good. | 干得好 |
[1:05:25] | And eventually the vessels will just take over the oxygen delivery | 最终血管会完全取代装置作用 |
[1:05:31] | to the device completely. | 实现自主供氧 |
[1:05:33] | – Look at that. – It’s interesting,right? | – 瞧瞧 – 有意思吧? |
[1:05:37] | It’s actually kind of beautiful. | 干得太漂亮了 |
[1:05:41] | Nice work,Dr. Bailey. | 好手艺 Bailey医师 |
[1:05:43] | Close him up. | 缝合吧 |
[1:05:51] | Did–did–did he just… | 他是不是… |
[1:05:56] | He just left? | 就这么走啦? |
[1:05:59] | Get up. | 给我起来 |
[1:06:01] | No.I’m under 24-hour observation because you almost killed me! | 不要 我还处于24小时观察期呢 你差点把我弄死唉 |
[1:06:06] | I revealed an arrhythmia you didn’t know you have.I probably saved your life. | 我发现了你心律不齐 而你自己从未察觉 我可能救了你的命 |
[1:06:09] | I’ll run an e.k.g. On you later.Just get up. | 我等下帮你做心电图 现在快起来 |
[1:06:11] | You’re supposed to have my back. | 你应该照顾我的 |
[1:06:13] | I made a mistake.All right? | 我犯了个错误 |
[1:06:14] | I-i-i was drunk,i was pissed off– | 我喝醉了 而且很生气 |
[1:06:16] | – oh,for the love of g – no,i screwed up!You screw up all the time. | – 看在上帝的份上 – 不 我搞砸了 而你一直都在搞砸 |
[1:06:19] | I don’t have anybody. | 我无亲无故 |
[1:06:20] | You guys are all i have.You have to forgive me! | 你们就是我的亲人 你必须原谅我 |
[1:06:23] | Fine!Whatever.Forgiven. | 好吧 管他呢 原谅你了 |
[1:06:25] | Just… Get up out of the damn bed. | 赶快给我从床上起来 |
[1:06:31] | – Oh,sorry.I was paged here. – That was us. | – 对不起 我被呼到这里来 – 是我们呼你 |
[1:06:34] | We paged your wife,too.Do you know where she is? | 我们也呼了你太太 知道她在哪儿吗 |
[1:06:35] | Well,that is the question of the hour.I have no idea where she is. | 我已经找了她几个小时了 |
[1:06:38] | Well,we’ll fill her in later.Shut the door,please. | 我们会找到她的 请关上门 |
[1:06:45] | Dr. Webber just informed me that | Webber医生刚刚通知我 |
[1:06:47] | he tampered with the drugs and placebos in your clinical trial. | 他在你的临床试验中将药物和安慰剂调换了 |
[1:06:50] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[1:06:53] | N-no.It was,uh… Meredith. | 不 是Meredith干的 |
[1:06:56] | Dr. Grey apparently was covering for him. | Grey医生显然是为了掩护他 |
[1:06:59] | She knew and she… Was trying to protect him. | 她知道事实 试图保护他 |
[1:07:05] | You have my apologies. | 请接受我的道歉 |
[1:07:10] | I destroyed your trial. | 我毁了你的实验 |
[1:07:21] | She wasn’t covering for you. | 她不是在掩护你 |
[1:07:23] | – What the hell are you doing? – I’m protecting your wife. | – 你到底在干嘛 – 我在保护你的妻子 |
[1:07:26] | – What are you doing? – This is wrong,and you know that. | – 你又在干嘛 – 你知道的 这样做不对 |
[1:07:28] | What are you trying to do to her? | 你想对她怎样 |
[1:07:29] | She was trying to save adele.She was trying to save me. | 她试图救Adele 试图救我 |
[1:07:32] | At what point are you gonna stop punishing her for that? | 何时你才能不为此责罚她 |
[1:07:42] | And there’s no pain in your abdomen? | 腹部疼吗 |
[1:07:44] | Nope. | 不疼 |
[1:07:46] | Really?Or are you just being stoic for me? | 真的 还是你为了安慰我而忍着 |
[1:07:48] | I’m a man in a gown.I can’t pretend to be brave and strong. | 我是个成年男子 可不会逞强装勇敢 |
[1:07:50] | You can. | 你会 |
[1:07:53] | I kinda lost it today. | 我今天失去理智了 |
[1:07:56] | Dr. Webber kicked me out of the o.r. | Webber医生把我踢出了手术室 |
[1:07:58] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:08:00] | Okay,um,so… | 好吧 |
[1:08:06] | You know how we both figured that since i was a doctor that… | 你知道我们一路怎么过来的 因为我是医生 |
[1:08:11] | I would be really calm while you were having your surgery? | 所以我以为你手术时我能很冷静 |
[1:08:15] | That may not be the case. | 但事实并非如此 |
[1:08:19] | You’re just a mess,like any ordinary wife would be? | 你就像一般妻子一样慌张吗 |
[1:08:21] | Yeah,it’s pathetic. | 是啊 真悲哀 |
[1:08:25] | I think it’s adorable. | 我觉得很可爱 |
[1:08:29] | I have a chronic tumor condition. | 我得的是长期肿瘤 |
[1:08:31] | I’m a frequent flyer in the o.r. | 我是手术室的常客 |
[1:08:36] | – I’m gonna be a basket case every time. – So sad. | – 而我每次都会像今天这样惊慌失措 – 真可怜 |
[1:08:52] | Uh,if you’re headed in there,you may want to wait. | 你要是想进去 最好等一下 |
[1:08:55] | They’re acting like he just came back from the wars. | 他们现在就像他刚从战场上回来一样 |
[1:08:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:09:00] | Something happened with the chief. | 主任出事了 |
[1:09:09] | W– where have you been?We’ve been trying to reach you for hours. | 你去哪儿了 我们找了你几小时了 |
[1:09:12] | – I’m sorry. – Where’s zola? | – 对不起 – Zola在哪儿 |
[1:09:26] | Usannah just got out of surgery,and it went as well as it could have. | Susannah刚刚做完手术 一切都再顺利不过了 |
[1:09:30] | We’re not gonna know much for a little while. | 目前就只知道这么多 |
[1:09:33] | – Okay. – Look right here. | – 好的 – 看这儿 |
[1:09:35] | We had such an awful fight right before. | 我们刚刚这么激烈的吵了一架 |
[1:09:38] | I… I brought up her mother in an argument,and th-that–that is one of the red buttons. | 我在争吵时提到她母亲 那是她的雷区 |
[1:09:43] | I swore i would never do that.Why–why did i do that? | 我发誓不是故意的 我怎么会这么做 |
[1:09:46] | She’ll forgive you.You saved her life. | 她会原谅你的 你救了她的命 |
[1:09:49] | Maybe for a while,and then she’ll get better and she’ll remember why she got out of the car. | 也许原谅一小会儿 然后她会记起为什么下了车 |
[1:09:53] | Maybe she won’t.You know? | 也许她不会 |
[1:09:56] | Maybe you both just decide to forget,move on… | 也许你们俩都选择原谅 然后和好 |
[1:10:00] | Pretend it never happened. | 假装一切都没发生 |
[1:10:02] | Does that work? | 有用吗 |
[1:10:04] | It can’t hurt to try. | 试一试总没错 |
[1:10:08] | You married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[1:10:11] | I-i’m sorry.It’s it’s not my business.**** | 对不起 这不关我的事 我不是想刺探隐私 |
[1:10:14] | *****yes. | 没关系 是的 |
[1:10:16] | Yes,i’m married. | 是的 我结婚了 |
[1:10:20] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[1:10:22] | I want you to shut the door and then i want you to sit down. | 我要你关上门然后坐下来 |
[1:10:25] | You’re throwing your whole career away for that damn girl? | 你准备为了那该死的姑娘放弃职业生涯 |
[1:10:28] | This is not the end of my career. | 这不是我职业生涯的终点 |
[1:10:30] | The fda will never come anywhere near you again. | 从此药管局会拒你于千里之外 |
[1:10:33] | That is the end of your islet cell trial, | 你的胰岛细胞试验会被迫终止 |
[1:10:35] | not to mention any other thing you might be cooking up with the fda– | 其他的就更别说了 |
[1:10:37] | sit down! | 坐下 |
[1:10:40] | You… | 你 |
[1:10:46] | – Open it… – What… | – 打开 – 什么 |
[1:10:50] | And read the first page. | 读第一页 |
[1:10:52] | “the artificial pancreas: a cure for diabet– | “人造胰腺:治疗糖尿病的…” |
[1:10:55] | ” how about “the artificial pancreas:”a-a huge missed opportunity that you blew because you | 应该写成”人造胰腺:你错失的巨大机会 |
[1:11:00] | read the next line. | 往下读 |
[1:11:03] | “principal investigator: miranda bail–“ | “主实验人:Miranda Bail…” |
[1:11:07] | it’s yours now. | 这试验是你的了 |
[1:11:09] | I have no pending trials with the fda. | 我在药管局没有试验了 |
[1:11:17] | Ever since her surgery,zola’s had weekly blood tests, | Zola自从做了手术每周都进行血检 |
[1:11:20] | and,uh,the results i got today were a little weird,so i wanted to take a look at her. | 今天拿到的结果有些怪 所以想给她做下检查 |
[1:11:25] | Yeah,and,you know,with babies,i mean,when a doctor calls– | 是啊 你知道的 事关宝宝 |
[1:11:27] | i got worried,so i just rushed her right in, | 我接到医生的电话很着急 所以就马上把她送来了 |
[1:11:29] | and i must have left my phone in the day care center. | 我一定是把手机落在托管中心了 |
[1:11:32] | And your pager. | 还有你的呼机 |
[1:11:33] | My pager i had to turn in because they fired me. | 我必须上交呼机 因为他们解雇我了 |
[1:11:36] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[1:11:40] | Her white count was elevated.14.5. | 她的白细胞数升高到14.5 |
[1:11:43] | um,i wanted to make sure there wasn’t a post-op infection or a c.s.f. Leak or something. | 我只是想确定没有术后感染 或者脑脊液渗出或者别的什么 |
[1:11:48] | Um,on my exam,she looks fine. | 从检查结果看 她没事 |
[1:11:50] | No signs of spinal shock. | 没有脊柱休克的现象 |
[1:11:52] | I re-ran her c.b.c.,and her white count was 8. totally normal. | 我给她做了血细胞检测 白细胞数是8 完全正常 |
[1:11:56] | Must have just been a stress reactant… | 应该只是压力反应 |
[1:11:58] | or a fluke in the labs,’cause,uh,well,she’s fine. | 或者是实验室弄错了 总之 她很好 |
[1:12:09] | It’s true.C.s.f. Leaks are a problem with spina bifida babies. | 没错 脑脊液渗漏会发生在脊柱裂患儿身上 |
[1:12:13] | That’s… That’s great you caught that. | 还好 还好你注意到了 |
[1:12:33] | I’m sorry.I didn’t mean for any of this… | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[1:12:35] | I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我不是故意想把事情弄成这样 |
[1:12:41] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[1:12:46] | I still don’t understand what you possibly could’ve been thinking. | 我还是不明白你怎么想的 |
[1:12:50] | They fired me. | 他们解雇了我 |
[1:12:51] | Janet basically told me they were gonna take zola away. | Janet基本是在说要带走Zola |
[1:12:54] | I mean,possibly send her back to malawi. | 可能把她送回马拉维 |
[1:12:58] | You and me? | 还有我们之间 |
[1:13:01] | I just needed some time. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[1:13:04] | I just needed to hold her and look at her and just think about how everything… | 我只想抱着她 看着她 想想怎么办 |
[1:13:10] | Everything got so screwed up. | 一切都一团糟 |
[1:13:17] | You should take zola. | 你应该领养Zola |
[1:13:19] | Janet has a problem with me,not with you. | Janet觉得我有问题 不是你 |
[1:13:21] | And we need to do whatever we can to make sure they don’t take her away, | 我们要尽一切努力不让他们带走她 |
[1:13:24] | and if that means that you have custody of her and i don’t, | 如果那意味着你独享监护权 我无权干涉 |
[1:13:27] | well,then that’s what we need to do. | 那也没问题 |
[1:13:29] | You’re not fired.Richard’s gonna take the fall for you. | 你没被解雇 Richard为你担了罪名 |
[1:13:33] | What?He can’t do that.I’m not gonna let him do that. | 什么 他不能这么做 我不会让他这么做 |
[1:13:36] | Yes,you will.If you want to keep this baby,you will let him protect you. | 不 你要 如果你想保住孩子 就得让他保护你 |
[1:13:53] | – Dan? – Oh,my god.Sweetheart. | – 上帝啊 宝贝 |
[1:13:56] | – Danny,i was scared. – Oh,i know. | – Danny 我吓坏了 – 我知道 |
[1:13:59] | – I didn’t know where you were. – I’m right here. | – 我不知道你在哪儿 – 我就在这儿 |
[1:14:03] | You–you were asleep,and they–they didn’t want me to wake you up. | 你睡着了 他们不让我吵醒你 |
[1:14:07] | I fell down. | 我摔下去了 |
[1:14:09] | You sure did. | 是啊 |
[1:14:11] | – You stayed,though. – I’m not going anywhere. | – 你会留在这儿吧 – 我哪儿也不去 |
[1:14:14] | – Don’t go anywhere. – I’m right here. | – 别离开 – 我就在这里 |
[1:14:16] | Oh,i love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[1:14:32] | You’re a big baby. | 你就像个孩子 |
[1:14:47] | okay. | 好的 |
[1:14:49] | all right,the top row all got the device on the first round. | 好了 第一行是第一轮试验的 |
[1:14:53] | Dr. Webber tweaked the protocol pretty substantially after that, | Webber医生在那之后对方案进行了大幅修改 |
[1:14:57] | which means the second set,that’s these guys here,they all… | 这意味着 第二轮 就是这些 他们全都 |
[1:15:00] | Tend to do a lot better. | 好很多 |
[1:15:02] | I’ve been off the project for the last couple of weeks, | 我前几周已经退出了试验 |
[1:15:04] | but i’m pretty sure i remember the drill. | 但我确定还记得操作程序 |
[1:15:07] | I can walk you through it. | 我会跟你一一说明 |
[1:15:10] | it had to be mice. | 非得用老鼠么 |
[1:15:15] | All right.Let’s take it from the top. | 好吧咱得重头开始了 |
[1:15:35] | – How’s it looking? – Can’t tell. | – 情况怎样 – 还不清楚 |
[1:15:38] | Hey can’t just take the baby away,can they? | 他们不能直接把孩子抱走对吧 |
[1:15:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:16:16] | Meredith says you didn’t do it yet. | Meredith说你还没接受手术 |
[1:16:21] | I didn’t change my mind. | 但我没改主意 |
[1:16:25] | I know. | 嗯 |
[1:16:27] | I know.You don’t change your mind. | 我知道你不会改主意 |
[1:16:37] | You’d cut off my leg for me,wouldn’t you? | 到那时你也会截肢救我的对吗 |
[1:16:44] | Well,i wouldn’t botch it like that guy did. | 我可不像他那样笨手笨脚的 |
[1:16:46] | I’d leave you a good stump so you could get a prosthesis. | 我会把切口弄整齐 你好装假肢 |
[1:17:00] | When’s the appointment? | 约了几点手术 |
[1:17:09] | **** | 就现在 |
[1:17:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:17:30] | I… Oh,god. | 我…天啊 |
[1:17:48] | They’re not gonna find a better family than two doctors. | 再也没有比医生家庭更合适的了 |
[1:17:50] | It’s–it’s gonna be fine. | 都会…没事的 |
[1:17:53] | Anybody want to go check on sofia? | 谁想去看看Sofia怎样了 |
[1:17:55] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:56] | ‘Cause when somebody’s talking about taking someone’s baby away,you want you to see your baby. | 因为当别人的孩子要被抱走时 你就会想见自己的孩子 |
[1:18:02] | Oh,you guys.She’s fine. | 你们真是…她没事 |
[1:18:06] | I’m right behind you. | 我跟你去 |
[1:18:15] | Ma-maybe we should leave,too. | 也许我们也该走了 |
[1:18:17] | I mean,i’m sure they don’t want us just sitting here staring at them. | 他们可不想让我们坐这看 |
[1:18:22] | I don’t know. | 那不一定 |
[1:18:23] | They’re trying to keep a family together.That’s… Not easy. | 破镜重圆可不是件容易事 |
[1:18:27] | You know,it can’t hurt to stick around,make sure they’re okay. | 不只是待在一起那么简单 |
[1:18:30] | You see,this–this is why you’re the gunther. | 难怪你才是Gunther |
[1:18:34] | I have terrible leadership instincts. | 我领导才能有限 |
[1:18:37] | That doesn’t make me a better leader. | 我可当不了好领导 |
[1:18:41] | A better person maybe,but– | 人好还差不多可是… |
[1:18:44] | we are in a bit of a bind right now. | 现在的情况有些尴尬 |
[1:18:48] | A lot of questions came up today about your relationship, | 你们的感情疑点重重 |
[1:18:52] | – about your employment– well,she got her job back.That was a misunderstanding. | – 还有你的工作… – 她又回来工作了 那是个误会 |
[1:18:56] | – She disappeared.- Well,that was a-a miscommunication. | – 她失踪了 – 那是沟通不畅 |
[1:18:59] | And the part about you two living in separate houses,that’s miscommunication,too? | 那你们俩分居也是沟通不畅导致的? |
[1:19:06] | Look,i get it. | 我明白 |
[1:19:07] | It’s not easy bringing a child into a relationship. | 突然多了个孩子并不容易 |
[1:19:10] | You’re allowed to have some bumps in the road. | 你们是会有很多磕磕绊绊 |
[1:19:13] | But this afternoon,when it looked like you two had split up, | 但今天下午 看起来你们要散伙 |
[1:19:17] | your wife got fired,she lied to me about it and left with the baby. | 你妻子丢了工作 她却没对我说实话 还带走了孩子 |
[1:19:22] | I set off some alarms. | 我启动了应急程序 |
[1:19:24] | Now i’m trying to dial them all back,but it’s not that easy to do. | 我现在尽可能取消 但这并不容易 |
[1:19:28] | Once the system is set in motion,there’s a certain protocol that has to be followed. | 程序一旦启动 必须要遵守一些特定的条款 |
[1:19:32] | Once the agency believes that there are questions about meredith– | 如果局里认为Meredith这方有些问题.. |
[1:19:35] | janet,meredith is the best mother a child could have. | Janet Meredith是世上最好的母亲 |
[1:19:39] | She loves zola. | 她爱Zola |
[1:19:40] | She loves me. | 她也爱我 |
[1:19:41] | And if there is a flaw with her,it’s… | 如果她犯了什么错那是因为… |
[1:19:44] | She loves people so much that she’ll do anything for them. | 她太爱身边的人 所以会不顾一切 |
[1:19:46] | Derek,please. | Derek 拜托 |
[1:19:50] | I hear you. | 我理解你的心情 |
[1:19:52] | But no matter what i say,social services still has to reevaluate the placement. | 但无论我说什么 社工局还是要重新评估这次领养 |
[1:19:58] | And while that happens,zola can’t be in your home. | 这段时间 Zola不能住在你家 |
[1:20:07] | I’ll give you a minute to say good-bye. | 我给你们些时间道别 |
[1:20:18] | We should– we should let her sleep. | 我们…不该让她睡觉的 |
[1:20:22] | She’s ours.Nobody’s taking her away. | 她是我们的 不会被谁带走 |
[1:20:24] | And… She’ll wake up in half an hour,and then we’ll… | 半小时后她就醒了 |
[1:20:30] | Take her home for dinner.So… | 我们就带她回家吃晚饭 |
[1:20:37] | – Nah.We should wake her up. – Yeah. | – 不对 现在就该叫醒她 – 说得好 |
[1:20:41] | – Hi,little baby. – Daddy’s here. | – 嘿小可爱 – 爸爸在这呢 |
[1:20:46] | – Daddy’s here… – Hi,sweet girl. | – 爸爸在这呢 – 嘿小甜心 |
[1:20:48] | Little goose. | 小笨蛋 |
[1:21:01] | Adele. Honey. | Adele 亲爱的 |
[1:21:03] | Yeah,i’m on my way home. | 对 我准备回家了 |
[1:21:06] | No,i’m not working late. | 没有 今天不加班 |
[1:21:08] | I told you,i’m having dinner with you. | 说过今天要跟你一起吃晚餐 |
[1:21:13] | Yeah,well… This time i mean it. | 对 这次是说真的 |
[1:21:18] | OK | 好的 |
[1:21:25] | i’m gonna give you an injection to numb the cervix. | 我会给你打麻药麻醉子宫颈 |
[1:21:28] | If you’d like some i.v. Diazepam, | 你也可以用点儿安定 |
[1:21:30] | it won’t knock you out,but it’ll calm you down. | 不会麻醉你 但能帮你冷静下来 |
[1:21:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:21:37] | I want to ask you one more time… | 我要再问你一遍 |
[1:21:41] | Are you absolutely sure this is what you want to do? | 你确定要做这个手术吗 |
[1:21:54] | then let’s get started. | 那我们开始吧 |
[1:22:24] | Sorry,but it’s time to go. | 抱歉 她该走了 |
[1:22:37] | Derek. | |
[1:22:40] | Here you go. | 给 |
[1:22:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:22:45] | Janet is a very nice lady. | Janet是位很好的女士 |
[1:22:48] | We like her a lot. | 我们很喜欢她 |
[1:22:50] | Yeah.She’s gonna find you a very nice family to go stay with for a while. | 她会帮你找个好家庭住一阵 |
[1:22:55] | And then you’re gonna come right back to us,and everything’s gonna be fine. | 之后很快就会和我们团聚啦 到时候一切都会好起来的 |
[1:23:04] | – Okay? – Okay. | 好吗 好了 |
[1:23:12] | She likes her bottle room temperature,not too warm. | 她的水杯和室内温度都不要太高 |
[1:23:16] | And she cannot sleep without that giraffe. | 睡觉一定要抱着那只长颈鹿 |
[1:23:19] | It’s in the front pocket of the diaper bag. | 在包里最前面那层 |
[1:23:21] | And there’s extra pacifiers in there. | 里面还有多余的奶嘴 |
[1:23:23] | You’re gonna need them when you p-put her in the car. | 你带她上车时用得着 |
[1:23:43] | You think that true love is the only thing that can crush your heart… | 只有真爱能让人心碎 |
[1:23:49] | The thing that will take your life and light it up… | 让生活付之一炬 |
[1:23:57] | Or destroy it. | 或者彻底坍圮 |
[1:24:04] | *** | 这 |
[1:24:10] | *********** | 便是一颗慈母之心 |
[1:24:22] | Greys Anatomy Season 8 Episode 1-2 |