时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | What are you starting with? | 今天第一个手术是什么 |
[00:12] | Laminectomy. | 椎板切除术 |
[00:14] | Are you doing it open or endoscopically? | 开放性手术 还是用内窥镜 |
[00:15] | You know what? I’m not gonna do this. | 跟你说 我做不来 |
[00:19] | What? | 什么 |
[00:20] | – You’re the one who left neuro. – I know. | – 是你要离开神经外科 – 我知道 |
[00:22] | Yeah,well,i’m not gonna do this whole thing | 我每个病例 你都要纠结一下 |
[00:23] | Where you’re sad about every case that i have. | 我可不陪你 |
[00:26] | I’m not sad. I’m trying to start a conversation. | 我没纠结 我只是想找个话题聊天 |
[00:30] | Okay,well… Make conversation about something else. | 好吧 找个别的话题吧 |
[00:35] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[00:40] | There are distinct differences… Between male and female brains. | 男女大脑有明显区别 |
[00:48] | Female brains have a larger hippocampus… | 女性大脑海马体较大 |
[00:57] | Which usually makes them Better at retention and memory. | 通常记忆能力较强 |
[01:03] | Okay,i get that you like to put your dirty clothes In my laundry because,frankly, | 好吧 我知道你喜欢把脏衣服丢到我这里 |
[01:06] | if you didn’t,You’d never have any clean clothes. | 因为不这样的话 你就没有干净衣服了 |
[01:09] | Fine. I will wash your dirty underpants. | 我忍了 我愿意帮你洗小内 |
[01:11] | But you know what? I am not okay with washing Your skank of the week’s dirty underpants. | 但是 你每周床伴的小内 我可不管 |
[01:17] | Male brains have a bigger parietal cortex… | 男性大脑顶叶皮质更大 |
[01:20] | Which helps when fending off an attack. | 有助于防御攻击 |
[01:22] | Actually,those are… Lexie’s. Thank you. | 其实这是Lexie的 谢谢哈 |
[01:27] | She w– Okay. Never mind. | |
[01:35] | Not lexie’s. | 不是Lexie的 |
[01:36] | Nope. Lauren,third floor,radiology. | 是三楼放射科的Lauren的 |
[01:41] | Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[01:43] | Male brains confront challenges differently Than female brains. | 面对挑战时 男女大脑应激不同 |
[01:46] | It’s three days. We’re gonna be fine. | 三天而已 我们没事的 |
[01:49] | Bye,mommies. Have fun at the conference,mommies. | 妈妈们再见 开会愉快 |
[01:52] | Bye-bye,baby boo. | 宝宝再见咯 |
[01:54] | Go. | 快走吧 |
[01:56] | – Just one more kiss. – Go. Come on. | – 再亲一口 – 快走吧 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会想你的 |
[02:00] | – Bye. See ya. – Bye. | 拜拜 不送了 |
[02:03] | Women are hardwired to communicate with language… | 女人天性擅长语言沟通 |
[02:06] | It’s just you and me,kid. High five. | 就剩咱俩了 宝贝 来击个掌 |
[02:08] | Detail…Empathy. | 交流细节 共通感情 |
[02:16] | Men… Not so much. | 男人则不同 |
[02:24] | It doesn’t mean That we’re any less capable of emotion. | 并非男人较为冷感 |
[02:31] | We can talk about our feelings. | 我们也可以表达情感 |
[02:33] | It’s just that… Most of the time… | 只是…大多数时候… |
[02:43] | We’d really rather not. | 我们不愿意表达 |
[02:54] | Great. I come here to eat breakfast,And it smells like feet. | 很好 我来吃早饭 先被熏饱了 |
[02:59] | What’s another word for “crappy”? | “蹩脚”换个词怎么说 |
[03:01] | – Sucky. Suckity. Stankin’. – Shut up. | – 恶心 讨厌 糟糕 – 闭嘴啦 |
[03:05] | You could go with assy also,Or ass-like. | 也可以说逊爆了 屎一样的 |
[03:07] | You’re ass-like. | 你才屎一样的 |
[03:09] | No,that toe jam on your feet is ass-like. | 真的 你脚趾才是屎一样的 |
[03:11] | Honestly… You ever bathe? | 说真的…你洗澡了吗 |
[03:14] | No.I’ve got that damn africa paper and boards. | 没呢 我要写非洲的论文 还要参加手术 |
[03:18] | Man,fifth year blows. | 第五年太恶了 |
[03:20] | Chief. Sorry. | 主任 不好意思 |
[03:22] | You don’t have to apologize to me. | 不用跟我道歉呀 |
[03:24] | You’re at the top of the resident food chain. | 你们已经是住院医生食物链的顶层了 |
[03:26] | The world is your oyster. | 世界由你们主宰 |
[03:28] | Now if you want to waste your time bitching about it,That’s your business. | 如果你们要抱怨 那随便啦 |
[03:31] | Hey,have you heard anything about anything big Coming in today, | 你们知道今天有什么大事吗 |
[03:34] | like a car accident Or a building collapse? | 比如车祸或建筑倒塌什么的 |
[03:37] | Chief,are you trolling for cases? | 主任 您在找病人呐 |
[03:40] | Dude,don’t you have a laminectomy With shepherd today? | 你不是要跟Shepherd做椎板切除术吗 |
[03:41] | Yeah,but that’s a snoozefest. | 是啊 无聊的手术 |
[03:43] | No,don’t you have it now? Right now. | 不是 你不是已经该去手术室了吗 |
[03:47] | Oh,damn it. | 该死 |
[03:48] | Shepherd is gonna have my ass. Damn it! | Shepherd会要我命的 该死 |
[03:51] | W-wait. Wait. Just tell him you had an appointment With mayfield in 22 and it ran long. | 别急 就说跟22诊室的Mayfield有约 谈得久了些 |
[03:56] | He’ll understand. | 他会理解的 |
[03:58] | Yeah. Okay. Thanks,chief. | 好主意 谢谢主任 |
[04:00] | Not–not the chief. | 我不是主任了 |
[04:02] | Not the chief. | 不是了哈 |
[04:06] | You started? I’m supposed to be lead surgeon on this case. | 你都开始啦 这手术该我主刀的 |
[04:08] | You forfeited the right to take lead By showing up 20 minutes late. | 你迟到20分钟 已经丧失这个权力了 |
[04:12] | Dr. Warren,when you were a fifth year,Were you late to surgery? | Warren医生 你做第五年时 手术会迟到吗 |
[04:15] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:17] | He’s a professional. | 这叫够专业 |
[04:18] | – And respectful of my o.r. staff. – Of your attendings. | – 也是尊重手术同事们 – 尊重主治医生 |
[04:21] | Definitely my attending. Dr. Grey was never late. | 当然包括主治 Grey医生就从不迟到 |
[04:24] | No. She was many things,but late was not one of them. | 没错 她状况不少 但从不迟到 |
[04:28] | See karev here is just trying to sock away As much non-peds hours as possible. | Karev就是从儿科那挤点时间来呢 |
[04:31] | Oh. Slummin’ it in neuro,huh? | 看不起神经外科哈 |
[04:33] | I’m sorry. I had a– an appointment With mayfield in 22. | 对不起 我跟22诊室的Mayfield有个约诊 |
[04:37] | It went a little long. | 时间久了些 |
[04:42] | – We didn’t…oh,well,in that case… – We didn’t realize… | – 那这样的话… – 我们不知道 |
[04:46] | Why don’t you come in and finish up,then? | 那你过来吧 后面交给你了 |
[04:47] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[04:51] | Uh,can i get a kerrison rongeur? | 麻烦给我椎板咬骨钳 |
[04:54] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[04:57] | Sloan. Um… Uh,look,i’m,uh,i’m– i’m putting the word out. | |
[05:03] | My case load’s been kind of light these days, | 我最近接的病例比较少 |
[05:05] | So if you hear of any red meat on the floor– | 如果你知道这层有什么病人… |
[05:07] | Look at him,Acting like he runs the place. | 瞧瞧他 一副长官样 |
[05:12] | – He does. – He’s hanging on by his teeth. | – 他是主任了嘛 – 他紧咬着牙 |
[05:14] | It’s undignified. | 太不庄重了 |
[05:16] | What are you guys looking at? | 弟兄们 在看什么 |
[05:17] | Hunt’s not cut out for the job. | Hunt不适合这职位 |
[05:19] | – What,did something happen? – Nothing happened. | – 咋啦 发生什么了 – 倒也没什么 |
[05:21] | You can see it in his demeanor. He’s got fear in his eyes. | 他举手投足就不像主任 眼中流露出恐惧 |
[05:24] | He’s a decorated military officer. | 人家是受勋军医出身 |
[05:27] | What do you think got to him,call schedule,lunch order? | 你觉得什么能吓到他 手术计划还是午餐订单 |
[05:30] | I’m just sayin’,when he belly flops,I’m here for the hospital. | 我是想说 如果他崩溃了 医院还有我 |
[05:33] | You’re a good man. | 你真好心呀 |
[05:35] | Gentlemen,anything i can do for you? | 先生们 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[05:37] | Just watching the magic. | 只是看看热闹 |
[05:39] | Actually,i’m glad i ran into you.I’m gonna need your o.r. | 既然碰上了就跟你说一声 我要征用你的手术室 |
[05:41] | We just a call about a big accident At the convention center. | 会展中心出事了 |
[05:44] | So i’m gonna have to bump your,uh,brow lift. | 你那个整眉毛的手术就推后吧 |
[05:48] | – Did you say big accident? – Watch him. | – 真的出事了 – 看你闲的 |
[05:51] | – How big is big exactly? – Hard to tell. | – 出了多大的事啊 – 说不准 |
[05:52] | All i know is,the paramedics suggested That we clear as many beds in the e.r. as possible. | 急救中心说尽量多腾点急诊床位出来 |
[05:56] | Did they now? Okay,what else did they say? | 真的啊 他们还说啥了 |
[05:57] | Well,to prep the blood bank,That we’re gonna need a lot of blood. | 通知血库 准备好血液供应咯 |
[06:00] | Blood? Blood? Uh,uh,did they say anything else? | 备血 备血 还有什么不 |
[06:02] | Not much. It was hard to talk. | 没有了 电话上说不清楚 |
[06:04] | There was a lot of commotion in the background,You know,some screaming… | 现场很嘈杂 还有惨叫啦 |
[06:06] | – Screaming? – Yeah,screaming. | – 有惨叫啊 – 很惨很惨啊 |
[06:08] | You know,i don’t think i have ever Triaged in a tie before. | 好像这是我第一次带着领带给伤员诊治 |
[06:11] | Well,just tuck it in your belt. Okay? | 嫌碍事就扎进皮带里咯 |
[06:13] | I don’t know who mayfield in 22 is, | 我完全不知道22诊室的Mayfield是谁 |
[06:15] | But that’s the first time shepherd’s been off my back All week. | 但是这是这一周来 Shepherd第一次没有唐僧我 |
[06:18] | – Webber knows things. – The guy is a freakin’ genius. | – Webber果然厉害 – 姜还是老的辣啊 |
[06:20] | – Who’s a genius? – Nobody. | – 谁辣啊 – 不告诉你 |
[06:22] | Um,you look nice today. | 今天你好美丽啊 |
[06:23] | Have you heard what’s coming in? | 来的是什么伤员 |
[06:24] | Human stampede at a comic convention. | 动漫展发生了踩踏事故 |
[06:26] | Dr. Hunt. | Hunt医生 |
[06:27] | Which means crush injuries. Lots of them. | 意味着会有大量挤压伤患 |
[06:29] | I have admin on the phone. They say it’s important. | 住院处打电话来了 说是要紧事 |
[06:38] | – I’m available. – Oh,i have it,sir. | – 我有空 – 我来搞定 |
[06:40] | It’s okay,grey. I’m don’t mind. | 没事的 Grey 我有空啊 |
[06:41] | I have it. It’s too routine for you,sir. | 我来搞定吧 这对你太大材小用了 |
[06:43] | All right,looks like some lower extremity fractures. | 这个可能是下肢骨折 |
[06:45] | I’ll take that for you,chief. | 主任 我来接手这个吧 |
[06:48] | Got another one coming in. | 又来个新伤员 |
[06:51] | Dibs on footprint face. | 被大踩无数脚啊 |
[06:53] | I got an unconscious sexy zombie nurse. | 这个僵尸美女护士不省人事了 |
[06:55] | – I’ll take it. – Oh,no. No,no. This one is mine! | – 这个我来 – 不行 这个一定我来 |
[06:59] | This is my sexy zombie nurse! | 这个僵尸美女护士是我的 |
[07:03] | – You hear that? – Okay. | – 知道没 – 好吧 |
[07:08] | Bend your knee for me. | 曲一下腿 |
[07:11] | Good. Now your ankle. | 很好 来看看你的脚踝 |
[07:14] | 15… Collector’s edition replicas Of the “doctor who” tardis in original packaging, | 15件原装神秘博士时光机复刻收藏版哦 |
[07:20] | Signed by russell t. Davies,Free to the first 15 people through the door, | 还有神秘博士编剧的签名 前15人免费获赠 |
[07:25] | And i was there,Right in the middle of it. | 我就是其中之一 |
[07:29] | – Your other knee. – I’m never in the middle of anything. | – 来看看另一边 – 第一次这么幸运哇 |
[07:31] | Ankle. | 脚踝 |
[07:33] | I have battle wounds. | 我这也算是光荣负伤了 |
[07:36] | All right. I’m gonna get you some painkillers,And then we’ll get you up to x-rays. | 我先开些止痛药给你 然后拍个片 |
[07:40] | Oh,god. Okay. | 天 好严重 |
[07:43] | Am i gonna walk again? | 我还能走路不 |
[07:46] | No. | 没戏了 |
[07:48] | I’m just messing with you. You’re fine. | 骗你的 你没事的 |
[07:51] | Just got a few broken toes,if that. | 最多就是脚趾断了 |
[07:53] | Just toes? | 只有脚趾啊 |
[07:55] | D-do i at least get a cast for that? | 那脚趾能给我打石膏不 |
[07:57] | Primary survey looks good. | 初步看起来没有重大外伤 |
[08:00] | Okay. Well,this laceration looks deep. | 这个撕裂伤挺深的 |
[08:02] | Let’s set up a suture kit and 4-0 vicryl. | 帮我拿个缝合包来 |
[08:04] | Right away,doctor. | 马上送来 |
[08:07] | This is,um… Why isn’t this bleeding? | 这个…这个伤口怎么不流血呢 |
[08:13] | What is… It’s fake. | 这…是假的 |
[08:17] | The damn thing is fake. | 这是假伤口 |
[08:21] | Ah,never mind. Moving on to the laceration on her clavicle. | 算了 再检查锁骨上的撕裂伤 |
[08:30] | You gotta be kidding me. | 搞什么飞机 |
[08:35] | Look,is there any real blood here at all? | 这个美女到底受没受伤的 |
[08:39] | It was crazy. | 好恐怖啊 |
[08:40] | 500 people trying to fit through this one little door. | 千军万马过独木桥 |
[08:43] | Hell,that kid in the borg costume Tripped me on purpose. | 穿星际迷航服的倒霉孩子故意绊倒了我 |
[08:46] | They just kept coming and coming, | 人潮不管三七二十一地往前涌 |
[08:47] | Like they didn’t even realize They were running over a human being. | 完全不顾踩着人了 |
[08:51] | All right,guys,we got neck tenderness,So we want to be careful on this. | 患者颈部有压痛 小心移动 |
[08:54] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[08:57] | The worst part was when keith’s head Got caught on this one guy’s costume and– | 最崩溃的是 Keith的脑袋卡进某人的道具服里 |
[09:00] | – And it ripped off his ear? – That’s bad,isn’t it? | – 把耳朵给扯没了 – 很严重 对吧 |
[09:03] | How did nobody mention that your ear is ripped off? | 怎么没人通知我耳朵没了 |
[09:05] | Well,we looked around on the floor for a while, | 我们找了好一会儿呢 |
[09:06] | But it’s probably,like,stuck To some stormtrooper’s boot. | 估计卡在某个帝国风暴兵的靴子里了 |
[09:09] | Well,at least we got what we came for. We got a tardis. | 至少我们的主要目的达到了 我们抢到神秘博士的时光机了 |
[09:13] | Well… I got a tardis. | 那啥…是我抢到了时光机 |
[09:28] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 04 | |
[09:30] | You broke seven toes,but really five ‘Cause pinkie toes barely count. | 包括两根小脚趾在内 一共断了七根脚趾 |
[09:34] | So we’re just gonna tape ’em up and get you outta here. | 给你包扎一下 就可以出院了 |
[09:36] | Tape? | 就包扎一下 |
[09:37] | I survive a human stampede,And all i get is tape? | 我侥幸逃出了”步步惊踩” 你就包扎一下下就算了 |
[09:40] | I’ll throw in some crutches. | 我再给你付拐杖吧 |
[09:41] | You don’t look like you’ve got great balance. | 看你这样估计走路不稳 |
[09:45] | What are you supposed to be anyway? | 你是cosplay谁啊 |
[09:47] | I’m a hobbit. | 我是霍比特人 |
[09:49] | We’re a gentle folk From a farming community called the shire. | 我们性情温和 来自男耕女织的夏尔 |
[09:52] | It’s in the northwest corner of middle earth. | 就在中土世界的西北角 |
[09:56] | We live a… Simple life,But we crave… Adventure. | 我们生活平淡 但是渴望冒险 |
[10:00] | And when we find it,Some become heroes. | 在冒险的旅途中 成就英雄 |
[10:05] | The dothraki princess. | 多斯拉克公主 |
[10:08] | Yeah. I stopped caring about ten minutes ago. | 好吧 刚才你说的都被无视掉了 |
[10:11] | No. That–that doctor over there looks just like The dothraki princess | 那个女医生就跟冰与火之歌里面的 |
[10:13] | From the legendary “song of ice and fire” series. | 多斯拉克公主一模一样 |
[10:16] | Not her hair,but her–her–her skin And her eyes,and– | 头发不像 但是皮肤和眼睛如出一辙 |
[10:19] | Oh,oh,god. Oh,god. Here she comes. | 祖宗啊 公主来了 |
[10:26] | Her? You have nerd chub for kepner? | 就她 你花痴Kepner医生啊 |
[10:29] | Kepner. | Kepner医生 |
[10:31] | Karev,trauma room,now. | Karev 来外伤急诊 快点 |
[10:36] | Kepner. | |
[10:38] | – Give me my tardis! – It’s not yours! I fought for it! | – 把时光机还给我 – 这不是你的 是我抢来的 |
[10:41] | I lost an ear for it! | 为它我掉了一个耳朵 |
[10:42] | Karev. Please. | – 请回避下 |
[10:44] | – No,he’s stealing my tardis! – Let’s go. | – 别走 他偷了我的时光机 – 我们走 |
[10:46] | Just stop him. Mr. Hitchens,Your ear has lost all of its soft tissue,but– | – 拦住他 – 您耳朵的软组织受损严重 但是… |
[10:49] | We’ll be able to construct an entirely new ear. | 但我们能为你重做个新耳朵 |
[10:51] | We’ll take cartilage from your ribs and match it | 从你肋骨上取下形状合适的软骨 |
[10:54] | To the exact size and shape of your existing ear. | 照你现有耳朵的形状重塑 |
[10:56] | It’s a long process,But when we’re finished,that ear will look good. | 这个过程很长 但一旦完成 你耳朵看起来会全无异样 |
[11:01] | Anything you want to add,avery? | 还有要补充的吗 Avery |
[11:04] | No. You covered it. | 没有 你全概括了 |
[11:06] | Mr. Hitchens,What are you feeling right now? | Hitchens先生 你感觉如何 |
[11:09] | Hurt,betrayed. | 很疼 被出卖了 |
[11:10] | Anything in your legs? | 腿有感觉吗 |
[11:13] | No. Nothing. | 没有 没感觉 |
[11:15] | All right. He needs an m.r.i.Right away,okay? | 他得马上做个核磁共振 |
[11:22] | You paged. What’s going on? | 你呼我 什么事 |
[11:24] | Dr. Warren’s resident punctured the dura Of your patient from this morning | Warren医生的住院医师 给你今早的病人做常规脑硬膜穿刺 |
[11:26] | During what should have been a routine epidural. | 结果把病人的硬脑膜弄破了 |
[11:28] | Okay,first of all,there’s no such thing | 首先 根本没有 |
[11:30] | As anything routine after a patient’s had surgery. | 常规硬脑膜穿刺这种说法 |
[11:32] | And you have no right to yell at my resident. | 其次你没资格对我的住院医师大呼小叫 |
[11:34] | There was spinal fluid all over her bed. | 她床上到处都是脑髓液 |
[11:36] | How is the patient? | 病人情况怎么样 |
[11:37] | Just checked on her. She’s stable and pain free. | 刚检查完 情况稳定 没有痛感 |
[11:39] | Your resident was sloppy and rushed. | 你的住院医师行事粗心又草率 |
[11:40] | You have no idea how difficult epidurals can be. | 你跟本不了解脑硬膜穿刺多难做 |
[11:42] | – Because i’m a nurse? – Watch your tone with me. | – 因为我是护士吗 – 说话留点神 |
[11:44] | Or what? What are you gonna do? | 那又怎么样 你想怎样 |
[11:45] | Okay,okay,done. Break it up. | 行了 算了吧 别吵了 |
[11:47] | Walk away. We’re done. | 都走吧 没事了 |
[11:49] | Walk away. | 都走吧 |
[11:53] | I get why you’re mad at the guy, | 我知道你为什么发脾气 |
[11:55] | But if you’re gonna have a fight about bailey,Do it on your own time. | 但是如果你想争Bailey 下班以后再争 |
[11:58] | Fight about bailey? | 争Bailey |
[12:00] | Wait. No. | 等等 不是吧 |
[12:02] | No,b-bailey– bailey’s with him? | 不 Bailey和他在一起 |
[12:03] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[12:04] | Like they went to dinner once or twice or– | 一起吃几次饭那种在一起 还是 |
[12:06] | – You really don’t want to know. – Shepherd. | – 你最好别问 |
[12:08] | Like don’t go into the conference room On eight or nine without knocking. | 八九点钟孤男寡女 同处一室请勿打扰的那种在一起 |
[12:11] | – Oh,come on. – You asked. | – 我去 – 你非要问的 |
[12:14] | Does she talk about him? | 她提过他吗 |
[12:15] | Yeah,she said his hands have a kind of tenderness,Uh,some kind of magic. | 提过 说他的抚摸温柔销魂 |
[12:19] | – You’re an ass. – Don’t yell at my nurses,even the men. | – 你个混蛋 – 别朝我护士吼 男护士也不行 |
[12:21] | Sure. Just drop a bomb and walk away. | 你自己无事生非还想置身事外 |
[12:23] | Walk away! | 边儿去吧 |
[12:25] | Uh,okay,what’s next? | 还有什么 |
[12:27] | Sign these? And these. And this needs to be in by this afternoon. | 在这里签名 还有这里 还有这个 下午必须搞定 |
[12:31] | Well,i will look at that right now. Thank you. | 我现在就看 谢谢 |
[12:34] | Sure. | 不谢 |
[12:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:42] | Coming through! | 让一下 |
[12:52] | Code blue in 32-12. | 蓝色警报 32-12 |
[13:01] | Hey,avery,check this out. | Avery 看看这个 |
[13:03] | Damn. C-6 is totally shattered. | 天 第六颈椎骨粉碎 |
[13:06] | I know. | 是啊 |
[13:14] | I used to eat my lunch here,too. | 我以前也在这吃午饭 |
[13:17] | Helps break up the day and gets you outta the office | 可以忙里偷闲远离工作 |
[13:19] | And let’s you feel like you’re still in the action. | 让人觉得依然精力充沛 |
[13:23] | Is there something you might need me for? | 外面有什么需要我的吗 |
[13:25] | Oh,oh,no,no. | 没有没有 |
[13:26] | I’m just cutting through on my way to the skills lab. | 我正要去培训中心 顺道过来看看 |
[13:33] | Actually,You gonna eat those grapes? | 葡萄你还吃么 |
[13:42] | How are the scans? | 扫描结果如何 |
[13:43] | He’s got a burst fracture of c-6 So we need to do discectomies above and below. | 第六节颈椎爆裂性骨折 需要从两端切除 |
[13:47] | I thought i’d put in a fibular graft and a plate. | 我觉把腓骨移植上去固定住就行了 |
[13:50] | Sounds like a good plan. | 听起来很合理 |
[13:52] | You think since i’m operating in two places,That this could count as two neurosurgeries? | 你觉得我在两个地方施刀 就算做了两个神经外科手术吗 |
[13:58] | Because you need to log more non-peds surgeries? | 因为你需要更多非儿科手术记录吗 |
[14:00] | – Yeah. – That’s your question? | – 是啊 – 那是你自己的问题 |
[14:02] | Young man’s spine is pulverized. You blink once,he may never walk again. | 那小伙子的颈椎支离破碎 你要是心怀鬼胎 他可能再也不能走路 |
[14:04] | You don’t want to talk to me about the surgery? | 你不讨论怎么治愈病人 |
[14:06] | You want to ask to see if you can get two gold stars Instead of one? | 却想着怎么一石二鸟 得两个金星 |
[14:09] | – No,i… – Just get outta here. You’re off my service. | – 没有… – 出去 我不用你了 |
[14:12] | Go. | 走开 |
[14:16] | Shepherd just kicked me off neuro ‘Cause i don’t piss myself every time i look at a spine. | Shepherd把我赶出了神经手术室 就因为我对病人的痛楚不够感同身受 |
[14:20] | The guy is a douche. | 那个混蛋 |
[14:22] | His wife was his resident,and now he’s got you. | 他原来的住院医师是他老婆 现在换成你了 |
[14:24] | Tough act to follow. | 这个转变不易 |
[14:26] | – Sorry,chief. – I’m not the chief. | – 抱歉 主任 – 我不是主任 |
[14:28] | We’re practicing microsurgery techniques. | 我们在练习显微手术技巧 |
[14:31] | Not for snacking. | 这不是零食 |
[14:33] | You know,you two need to find a way To start feeling the joy again. | 你们两个得想办法重拾乐趣 |
[14:37] | I mean,there’s gonna come a time When you’re gonna be wishing you were fifth year again | 总有一天 你会希望 自己还是个第五年住院医师 |
[14:40] | Just to get back in the o.r. and get your hands dirty. | 能回到手术室 忙东忙西 |
[14:44] | You’ll operate on a grape Just so you’ll keep from getting rusty. | 在葡萄上练习手术避免手法生疏 |
[14:47] | You’re in the o.r. all the time. | 你总进手术室啊 |
[14:49] | To supervise,sure. | 确实 是去监督指导 |
[14:51] | They’ll bring me in on a really complicated part. | 复杂的活儿都让我来 |
[14:54] | But i never open,i never close. | 但是开刀和缝合我从没干过 |
[14:57] | Is this a technique i could use on an ear reconstruction? | 这技术我能用在耳朵重塑上吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah,now you see there? | 是的 看到了吗 |
[15:01] | Avery’s starting to feel the joy. Pull up a grape. | Avery享受到乐趣了 拿个葡萄出来 |
[15:04] | – Yes. – Please. | – 好的 – 得了吧 |
[15:05] | Sloan won’t let him touch an instrument. | Sloan从不让他碰器械 |
[15:06] | He barely lets him finish a sentence. | 连话都不给他机会说完 |
[15:08] | At least he lets me in the o.r. | 至少他让我进手术室 |
[15:11] | Can i get you a grape? | 你也要来颗葡萄吗 |
[15:13] | Thanks,but robbins says she’s kicking me to the curb If i don’t publish. | 谢了 但Robbins说如果论文不发表 她就把我给踢飞了 |
[15:17] | I gotta do my damn africa paper. | 我该去写该死的非洲儿童论文了 |
[15:24] | He’s not feeling the joy. | 他感受不到那份乐趣 |
[15:26] | Nope. | 是的 |
[15:28] | Now you see this,how i’m doing it here? | 你看清楚我怎么做的了吗 |
[15:32] | Wow. That bad,huh? | 哇哦 借酒消愁啦 |
[15:35] | I’m completely buried in paperwork. I’m chained to this damned desk. | 我不停的做文书工作 被这张桌子给拴住了 |
[15:38] | Finish your drink. Let’s get outta here. | 这杯喝完 跟我走 |
[15:40] | – And go where? – Just finish your drink. | – 去哪 – 快喝完 |
[15:50] | I don’t understand. Your contractor doesn’t care | 我不懂了 你自己建这个平台 |
[15:52] | That you’re building this deck yourself? | 装修队都不介意吗 |
[15:53] | Well,i wouldn’t say that,But he does work for me. | 不能这么说 他们也帮我做事了 |
[15:56] | If i didn’t have this… I’d kill my resident. | 我现在不敲敲打打 就会忍不住把住院医师给杀了 |
[15:59] | – Karev? – Ah,he’s just not interested. | – Karev吗 – 是啊 他完全不感兴趣 |
[16:02] | The vertebral column was wide open,Perfect view of the cord– | 脊柱完全打开 全方位观察脊髓 |
[16:07] | It’s beautiful. He just could care less. | 美极了 可他毫不关心 |
[16:09] | He’s just punching a time clock. | 人在心不在 |
[16:11] | – He’s not meredith. – No,he’s not. | – 他不是Meredith – 他不是 |
[16:16] | You know,when you quit as chief,I thought you were out of your mind. | 你当年辞职不做主任 我觉得你疯了 |
[16:19] | Now not so much? | 现在不那么认为了吧 |
[16:22] | Is it me or is everyone in the hospital Just waiting for me to fall on my face? | 只有我 还是医院的每个人 都等着看我丢人呢 |
[16:25] | Oh,no. We all got money on it. | 不 我们可都下赌注了 |
[16:28] | I got you down for $100 That you make it at least six months,so buck up. | 我押了100块 赌你能坚持半年 所以给我挺住了 |
[16:35] | I’ve been walking on eggshells at home for weeks. | 这几个星期 家里的事让我如履薄冰 |
[16:37] | I used to come to work to let off steam,and now… That’s become a nightmare,too. | 本能靠工作来发泄 现在工作都变成了噩梦 |
[16:52] | And then dada used 5-0 monocryl inside the big man’s nose,And poof! | 爸爸用缝线内侧缝合了那人的鼻子 |
[16:59] | Like magic,there was no scar at all. | 魔法般的 一丝疤痕都没有 |
[17:03] | We’re fine,just like we were 20 minutes ago And 20 minutes before that. | 我们很好 跟20分钟及40分钟前一样 |
[17:10] | Are you gonna keep this up all three days? | 你这三天都要这样吗 |
[17:13] | Because it got old hours ago. | 那会浪费好多小时 |
[17:15] | Oh,god. | 哦 天呐 |
[17:22] | Mark? Mark? | |
[17:24] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[17:26] | Guess who just rolled over for the first time. | 猜猜刚才谁完成了人生第一次翻身 |
[17:40] | Karev! | |
[17:41] | Hunt told me i could take his chair. | Hunt同意我拿走这张椅子 |
[17:43] | Sofia rolled off the sofa last night,And she hasn’t cried since. Something’s wrong. | Sofia昨晚从沙发滚到地上 就没再哭过 这可不对劲 |
[17:46] | Yeah,i’m not a pediatrician. Sorry. | 我又不是儿科医生 抱歉 |
[17:48] | If i tell anyone in peds,they’ll call arizona. | 如果我告诉儿科的人 就会通知Arizona |
[17:51] | Yeah,i got a paper to write. | 是啊 可我得去写论文 |
[17:52] | You drop what you’re doing right now By the time i count to three,or i will end you. | 我数到三 你还去写论文 我就灭了你 |
[17:57] | One,two… | 一 二 |
[18:06] | All right,the residents’ lounge needs a new couch. | 住院医师休息室需要一张新沙发 |
[18:08] | Make sure that gets there. | 搬到那边去 |
[18:10] | And let’s see if the nurses’ station On the third floor could use this desk. | 看一下三楼的护士值班室 要不要这张桌子 |
[18:13] | – Okay. – Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[18:15] | I know. I know what you’re thinking,And no,As much as you might want me to,i am not resigning. | 我知道你在想什么 但不管你多么希望 我没有辞职 |
[18:21] | I’m just getting rid of a few things That i don’t feel i need to be chief. | 我只是丢掉一些当主任不需要的东西 |
[18:25] | And you can say what you want about how I’m gonna need my office or need my desk. | 你可以说我需要办公室和桌子 |
[18:29] | I say you’re wrong. I say my office can be wherever i am. Okay? | 但你错了 哪儿都可以是我的办公室 |
[18:43] | The procedure went well,But your spine is still very fragile. | 手术很成功 但你的脊柱依然脆弱 |
[18:45] | Good news. We found the ear. | 好消息 找到耳朵了 |
[18:47] | I found it. | 我找到的 |
[18:48] | Uh,i went back to the convention center,Stayed there all night, | 我去了会展中心 找了一整晚 |
[18:51] | looking through dumpsters and trash. But guess where it was. | 翻遍了垃圾箱 猜我在哪找到的 |
[18:54] | The lost and found,hooked on to some crazy helmet. | 失物招领处 钩在某顶头盔上 |
[18:58] | Where’s my tardis? | 我的时光机呢 |
[19:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:01] | How about a “thank you,greg,for finding my ear In the trash”? | 不如你说一句 “Greg 谢谢你 帮我找到了耳朵” |
[19:06] | I don’t care about my ear. I care about the tardis. | 我不在乎耳朵 我要时光机 |
[19:08] | We care about the ear,keith. | 我们在乎耳朵 Keith |
[19:10] | Keith,try not to move,okay? | Keith 别乱动 好吗 |
[19:14] | Can you at least… Keep it in the living room so i can look at it? | 你能不能放在客厅 我至少能看看 |
[19:19] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[19:21] | Oh,my god. You sold it,didn’t you? You sold it? | 天呐 你卖了是不是 你把它卖了吗 |
[19:24] | No! | 不 |
[19:26] | – I’ll stabilize his neck. – All right,move your fingers for me. | – 我固定他的颈部 – 好的 动一下指头 |
[19:29] | Your toes. | 你的脚趾 |
[19:30] | – Is he okay? – Move your toes. | – 他没事吧 – 动一下脚趾 |
[19:31] | – Is he okay? – I don’t know. | – 他没事吧 – 不知道 |
[19:32] | His lower extremities just went limp. | 他的下肢无力 |
[19:34] | Keith,try and move your feet for me,please. | Keith 试着动一下脚趾 |
[19:37] | Now wiggle your toes. | 摇一下脚趾 |
[19:42] | She’s usually a lot more alert than this. | 她平时机灵多了 |
[19:44] | I sat up with her all night,Checking to make sure she was still breathing. | 我陪了她一整晚 确保她一直有呼吸 |
[19:48] | Maybe the reason she’s not alert Is because you kept her up all night. | 也许因为你不让她睡 所以她变迟钝了 |
[19:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:52] | Right there. See that? | 就那 看见没 |
[19:53] | Yeah. It’s a perfectly healthy brain Of a perfectly healthy baby | 是的 那是超健康宝宝的超健康脑袋 |
[19:57] | Who didn’t need a c.t. scan. | 她不需要CT扫描 |
[20:01] | The baby’s fine. I’m going now. | 宝宝没事 我要走了 |
[20:06] | Yeah,there’s the tiger. | 这是只老虎 |
[20:08] | Ooh,there’s the tiger. | 啊呜 老虎 |
[20:10] | The guy threw a beer bottle at me. | 一个家伙朝我扔啤酒瓶 |
[20:12] | Who throws bottles at people’s heads? | 谁会往别人脑袋上扔啤酒瓶 |
[20:15] | Carter? W-why are you back? | Carter 你怎么回来了 |
[20:17] | The nurse says you think i missed something. | 护士说你认为我漏做了什么 |
[20:18] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[20:20] | You stupid kids with your idiot convention! | 你们这些蠢孩子的无聊集会 |
[20:22] | Every year,you line up on my lawn,Block my driveway. | 每年都占用我的草坪 挡住我的车道 |
[20:26] | It’s my property,got it? I’m gonna have you arrested! | 那是我的私人财产 我要让警察逮捕你们 |
[20:28] | You threw a bottle at me! | 你朝我扔瓶子 |
[20:30] | Sir,get back in the gurney right now! | 先生 马上给我躺下 |
[20:32] | I need you back in the gurney. Thank you. | 躺回轮床 谢谢 |
[20:35] | Bed six,please. | 推到六号床 |
[20:43] | You’re here to see kepner again. | 你为了再见到Kepner |
[20:45] | Uh,no. I’m here for an exam. I feel sick. | 不 我来做检查 我觉得不舒服 |
[20:48] | Look,why don’t i give her your number,you get outta here, | 听着 不如我给你她的电话 你乖乖离开 |
[20:50] | You give her a call,get your geek on? | 打电话给她 追求她 |
[20:52] | Oh,no. I could never– | 不 我永远无法… |
[20:53] | No,trust me. You two have more in common than you think. | 相信我 你俩的共同点可多了去了 |
[20:55] | Couldn’t you just admit me as a patient for the day? | 你今儿就把我收治入院了 行吗 |
[20:57] | It’s not gonna happen. | 想得美 |
[20:58] | But what if my foot was hurting,or my leg? | 要是我的腿啊脚啊疼呢 |
[21:00] | I’m not giving up a bed for a stalker with fake symptoms. Forget it. | 我才不会给无病呻吟的花痴腾床位呢 消停点吧 |
[21:03] | I have chest pains,Which means you– you have to admit me And keep me for observation,right? | 我胸痛 这下你必须把我留院观察了吧 |
[21:15] | Keith reinjured his spine,creating an epidural bleed | Keith的脊柱再次受伤 造成硬膜外出血 |
[21:19] | – That needs to be addressed as soon as possible. – So does the ear. | – 必须马上处理 – 耳朵也一样 |
[21:22] | His ear is cosmetic. The bleed could leave him paralyzed. | 耳朵只是美观问题 硬膜外出血会导致瘫痪 |
[21:24] | The ear’s been detached for over 20 hours. | 耳朵已经离体超过20个小时了 |
[21:26] | If we don’t reattach it soon,it won’t be viable at all. | 要是不尽快接上去 就没有机会了 |
[21:29] | Are you going in through the front of the neck To get to the spine? | 你打算从颈前进入直达脊柱吗 |
[21:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:32] | So the patient will be on his back already. | 那病人应处于仰卧状态 |
[21:34] | Why don’t we insert the ear into the abdomen? | 不如把耳朵植入腹腔 |
[21:37] | Keep it viable with the blood supply there,Let you operate on the spine. | 用腹腔的血流保持耳朵活性 同时能进行脊柱手术 |
[21:41] | Take it out tomorrow,reattach it. | 明天再取出重植 |
[21:43] | – Good idea. – Really good idea. | – 好主意 – 真的很棒 |
[21:45] | Shep,you need me? | Shep 你叫我吗 |
[21:47] | Oh,yes. | 是 |
[21:53] | So i… Just swung by your office,and you weren’t there. | 我刚去了你的办公室 你不在 |
[21:56] | Neither was any of your furniture. | 桌椅板凳也都搬空了 |
[21:57] | My office is where i am. | 我现在移动办公 |
[21:59] | You’re really taking this “not being chained behind your desk” thing seriously. | 你真心不愿被束缚在办公桌前啊 |
[22:03] | – You find a new resident yet? – I might have a candidate. | – 你找着新的住院医师了吗 – 我心里已经有人选了 |
[22:05] | By the way,my contractor called. The lumber for the deck is in. | 装修队刚打来说 平台的木板运到了 |
[22:08] | I’m there. I get the power saw. | 等我一起弄 电锯归我使 |
[22:14] | Yeah,that’s what real pain feels like. | 这下真的疼了吧 |
[22:16] | You,uh,think she’s okay over there with that guy? | 她能搞定那家伙吗 |
[22:18] | – She’s fine. – Get off of me! | – 没事的 – 别碰我 |
[22:20] | Sir,if you do not calm down,We will have to restrain you. | 先生 要是你还不冷静下来 我们就得把你绑起来了 |
[22:23] | – Oh,i’m leaving. – Are you sure she’s okay? | – 我要走了 – 你确定她没事吗 |
[22:27] | Call security! | 叫保安! |
[22:28] | – Sir. Sir. – What the hell? | – 先生 先生 – 搞什么 |
[22:30] | Oh,god. He’s hulking out. | 唉妈 他抓狂了 |
[22:32] | Security! | 保安! |
[22:34] | Give me 5 of haloperidol i.m. | 肌注5毫克氟哌啶醇 |
[22:36] | I have to protect my house! | 我要保卫家园 |
[22:38] | Can we get some help? | 快来人帮忙呀 |
[22:40] | – Get off me! – Uh,somebody,they… | – 放开老子 – 来人 |
[22:42] | they need some help over there. | 帮帮他们 |
[22:50] | We are a gentle folk… Aah! Who crave adventure. | 我们生活平淡 但是渴望冒险 |
[22:55] | We are a gentle folk who crave adventure. | 我们生活平淡 但是渴望冒险 |
[22:58] | When we find it,we become… Aah! Heroes. | 在冒险的旅途中 成就英雄 |
[23:02] | I can’t be here! Someone stop him! | – 我不要住院 – 来人啊 |
[23:05] | Excuse me,uh,sir. You need to calm down right now and stop– | 大个子 请冷静一下 不要再… |
[23:10] | Screw you! | 去你妹的 |
[23:14] | – Where is he? – Around the corner. | – 他在哪儿 – 拐弯就是了 |
[23:16] | Book o.r. two for a possible concussion and a broken jaw. | 约2号手术室 病患为脑震荡和下颚错位 |
[23:18] | We have a patient with a broken jaw? | 我们有这样的病人吗 |
[23:19] | – We’re about to. – I’m on it. | – 马上就要有了 – 马上去 |
[23:32] | Is it true,did you punch a guy? | 你当真揍人了 |
[23:33] | Shep,i need a neuro consult. | Shep 我需要神经科会诊 |
[23:35] | Why,because you punched a guy? | 干嘛 因为你揍了人吗 |
[23:36] | What’s this i hear about you punching a guy? | 我怎么听说你揍人了呢 |
[23:38] | All right,yes,i punched a patient Who was endangering the safety of my nurses, | 无故伤害我院医护人员和病人的病人 |
[23:42] | My residents,and other patients. | 就活该被我打 |
[23:44] | You know you’re the chief not the sheriff,right? | 你可是主任 不是警长啊 |
[23:46] | The scan is clear. | CT没问题 |
[23:47] | Thank you,all of you,really. | 真心多谢你们 |
[23:53] | All right. | 好啦 |
[23:54] | Yeah,somebody paged me? | 谁呼我啦 |
[23:55] | This is carter. He just got into a fight with a guy twice his size. | 这是Carter 跟大个子打了一架 |
[23:58] | There’s a lot of blood in the peritoneal cavity And a splenic laceration. | 腹腔内积血 脾脏破裂 |
[24:01] | Well,this could take a while to fix. | 这可真要费点劲儿咯 |
[24:03] | Well,you said you wanted to get your hands dirty,so… | 你说想找点事做 所以… |
[24:05] | Yeah. Okay,now where do you think you’re going? | 好嘞 你去哪儿 |
[24:07] | Oh,i don’t need trauma hours. | 我不用做外伤手术了 |
[24:08] | I need,uh,neuro hours and to finish my paper. | 我要补神经科手术 还要写论文 |
[24:10] | No,you’re not going anywhere. | 你不许走 |
[24:12] | Boki,you still have my playlist on rotation? | Boki 我的歌曲列表还在吧 |
[24:14] | Well,crank it up. | 播起来 |
[24:39] | I had a meeting in the conference room on nine. | 我九点在会议室有个会 |
[24:41] | Great deal of difficulty concentrating. | 精神极度难以集中啊 |
[24:43] | You asked. | 是你自己要问的 |
[24:44] | Yeah,but you knew i didn’t really want to know | 你明白我不是真的想知道的 |
[24:46] | And you told me anyway because you enjoy my pain. | 你还是告诉我了 因为你喜欢看到我纠结 |
[24:49] | Well,next time,you won’t ask. | 那下回你就忍住别问了呗 |
[24:50] | You have a reputation for being a nice person. | 人都还说你丫是个好人 |
[24:52] | I think it’s a load of crap. | 一通狗屁啊 |
[24:54] | You know what? I’m building a deck. | 我家要建平台了 |
[24:55] | Why don’t you come by tonight,take it out on the deck? | 不如你今晚也来吧 有气往木板身上撒 |
[24:58] | That work for you,hitting things? | 敲敲钉钉真的解气么 |
[25:00] | Doesn’t hurt. | 反正没坏处嘛 |
[25:01] | You know,before you insert that ear,avery, | 在植入耳朵前啊 Avery |
[25:03] | Why don’t you move over and let me show you That trick for creating a subcutaneous pocket? | 你过来这边 哥来教你怎么做皮下袋 |
[25:07] | You showed me that last week,twice. | 你上周已经教过我两回了 |
[25:09] | And now i’m gonna show you again. | 现在就再来一次 |
[25:12] | Where’s your resident,anyway? | 跟你的住院医师呢 |
[25:14] | Don’t tell me he’s late for an epidural decompression. | 连硬膜外减压术都能迟到 |
[25:18] | Avery. Ever decompress a spinal hematoma before? | Avery 你做过外膜外血肿减压术吗 |
[25:22] | I’ve seen one on a video,yeah. | 我看过视频 |
[25:24] | Great. Do this one. | 好 这个你来 |
[25:25] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[25:27] | I’m right here if you need me. | 我就在旁边看着 |
[25:29] | Start with the,uh,leksell,Work your way down through the bone to the dura. | 用伽玛刀 从颅骨慢慢分离到硬脑膜 |
[25:34] | Okay. | 行了 |
[25:36] | Hard for you to see what i’m doing,avery,From all the way over there. | Avery 你站那边就看不到我手上的活计了 |
[25:40] | Well,i figured you could spare him since his hands are free. | 反正他没动手 我就使唤一下他吧 |
[25:44] | Excellent control with the epidural vein,avery. | 血管分离手法不错啊 Avery |
[25:47] | I’m surprised you never considered neuro. | 你怎么从没考过虑来神经外科 |
[25:55] | I was hoping you’d consider Letting me create the pocket myself next time. | 请考虑下次皮下袋让我来缝 |
[26:01] | Shepherd let you touch a vertebra,Now you’re ready to rebuild a face by yourself? | Shepherd让你做了个脊椎手术 你就自以为会整容了 |
[26:04] | No. | 不 |
[26:05] | I just want a chance to try to practice Your surgical trick On something other than fruit. | 我不想满足于只给水果做手术 |
[26:10] | You’re not ready. That’s why you’re working on fruit. | 你还没准备好 给我从水果学起 |
[26:13] | When you’re done maiming fruit,we’ll talk about it. | 水果糟蹋够 我们再谈 |
[26:18] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[26:21] | This may be out of line,But is there any way i can come over to your place And hammer something? | 如果不介意的话 我能去工地搭把手吗 |
[26:26] | I like your initiative,avery. | 我就喜欢积极主动的人 Avery |
[26:30] | So the wiseass from legal tells me I need to apologize to the drunk Who tore up my e.r. | 那个酒鬼在我地盘撒野 脑残律师竟然还让我道歉 |
[26:36] | She wasn’t ready for a relationship,And now she’s in one. | 之前她说不想谈恋爱 却速度的找了个男的 |
[26:39] | Right. So where is the accountability? | 就是 天理何在啊 |
[26:41] | That’s what i want to know. What the– | 木有公道啊 去你妹的 |
[26:46] | You guys always get worked up like this? | 你们经常这么辛苦搞装修咩 |
[26:49] | You should give it a try. | 你也来试试看 |
[26:50] | No. I’m good. Just… Hammering. | 不用了 偶尔来钉个钉子就行 |
[26:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:58] | Thanks for this,by the way. | 多谢你给这个机会 |
[26:59] | I know sloan’s my boss,and he’s your friend. | Sloan是我头头 又是你铁哥们 |
[27:01] | I wouldn’t want to overstep. | 我不想干越界的事 |
[27:04] | Not that i ever get a chance To overstep with him. | 也从没有过越界的机会 |
[27:08] | Since he has me on training wheels,Which is fine most days,except… | 练习接着练习 平时我就忍了 |
[27:13] | When i get home,and it turns out that my girlfriend, | 一回家我面对我的女人 |
[27:15] | Who is a fourth year,has done more surgery than me. | 第四年的住院医都比我做的手术多 |
[27:17] | Then she asks me how my day went,And the answer is,”great,sweetheart. | 她问我今天过得好不好 我总是回答 好极了 宝贝 |
[27:21] | “i just spent the last nine hours standing around Watching your ex operate.” | 我今天又看你前男友做了九个钟手术了 |
[27:34] | I know you feel you have somewhere better To be right now,But you don’t. | 是不是觉得留这儿屈才了 非也 |
[27:39] | I just want to finish my paper,sir. | 我只想写完我的论文 |
[27:43] | It all falls away– The research,the tests,the papers. | 都是些浮云 研究 试验 论文 |
[27:48] | We do it to get to this. | – 做那些只为眼前这一刻 – 嗯哼 |
[27:51] | Adele does that. | Adele常这样 |
[27:53] | What? | 哪样? |
[27:54] | She “uh-huhs” me. | 她常对我嗯哼 |
[27:56] | Every night when i fill her in on my day,She nods and gives me a lot of “uh-huhs.” | 每晚我给她说工作上的事 她就边点头边嗯哼敷衍我 |
[28:02] | But i can tell that she’s uncomfortable Because half the time,She can’t remember where i work. | 我知道她也很难受 她经常不记得我是干什么的了 |
[28:07] | And it makes her nervous when i say I’m cutting people open. | 一说我给别人开刀 她就很紧张 |
[28:12] | Sometimes you can’t see the joyful part of your life Until it’s over. | 总是要到失去时 才知道自己曾经拥有 |
[28:18] | This is it,karev. | 这就是其中乐趣 Karev |
[28:21] | It’s right now. | 手术就是快乐 |
[28:23] | You’re in it. | 你本就被乐趣包围着 |
[28:27] | Oh,he’s bottoming out. | 血压骤降 |
[28:28] | Grab the hilum and hold pressure so i can get a better look. | 稳住门脉 我来仔细看看 |
[28:30] | Okay,i’m on it. | 交给我了 |
[28:34] | All right. Trying to ligate the artery and– | 我来结扎动脉 然后… |
[28:37] | Damn it! It’s retracting. Come on,carter. | 我靠 动脉回缩了 加油啊 Carter |
[28:40] | Come on! | 给哥Hold住了 |
[28:44] | Let’s see if that’ll hold. Ready. | 看看能不能Hold住 好了 |
[28:51] | Vitals stabilized. | 生命体征平稳了 |
[28:55] | Feeling the joy yet? | 感觉到快乐了没? |
[28:57] | I’m feeling it,sir. | 乐在其中呢 头儿 |
[29:06] | Hey. I’m heading up to the lab. | 我正要去实验室呢 |
[29:08] | Webber’s gonna show me his signature stitch. | Webber要教我他的招牌缝合术 |
[29:10] | – You want to come? – Crap. | – 你想来吗 – 糟糕 |
[29:12] | I’m supposed to help bailey and april with a skills lab For the first years right now. | 我马上得帮着Bailey和April给 培训中心的一年级住院医讲课 |
[29:15] | Grow a pair,bitch boy. | 爷们儿点 臭小子 |
[29:18] | Hey,come on,avery. Let’s go. | Avery 我们走吧 |
[29:21] | Actually… I forgot,i have an appointment. So… | 好像我忘了自己另有约 所以… |
[29:26] | An appointment? What appointment? | 另有约 约了谁 |
[29:29] | Uh,with mayfield In 22. | 和22诊室的Mayfield医师 |
[29:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:35] | Um,that–sure. Yeah,that– That–that’s fine. | 那个啊 好吧 |
[29:37] | Right– right,dr. Bailey? | 恩 好啊 Bailey医师对吧 |
[29:39] | Some things,avery,i just don’t need to know. | Avery 有些事还是我不知道的好 |
[29:45] | Avery. Deck tonight? | Avery 今晚来我家吧 |
[29:47] | Uh,wouldn’t miss it. | 绝不错过 |
[29:48] | We still on for the a.v.m. tomorrow? | 明天动静脉畸形手术 你还做的吧 |
[29:51] | Yes. Absolutely. | 那必须 |
[29:53] | – Good. – Yes. | – 好咧 – 好的 |
[30:02] | I finished–19 pages. | 搞定了 有19页呢 |
[30:04] | Oh,well done. Hey,hand it over. | 干得好 给我吧 |
[30:07] | Oh,no. It’s not ready for anyone to– Hey,uh,dude,give that back. | – 不 我还没打算给别人看 – 嘿 还给我 |
[30:11] | Oh,you’re gonna fight the chief? | 你还想和主任争 |
[30:13] | You’re not the chief. | 你又不是主任 |
[30:14] | Once you’re the president,you’re always mr. President. | 一日为首 终生为首 |
[30:20] | Now shepherd wants me on his surgery,Which is great,Obviously, | Shepherd现在想让我和他手术 赞啊 |
[30:23] | but i’m supposed to be in surgery with sloan At the same time. | 可是我本来却应该跟Sloan的 |
[30:26] | How am i supposed to choose? | 我该如何抉择 |
[30:27] | Who do you want to work with more? | 你更想和谁一起工作 |
[30:29] | I dig plastics,But i’d like to actually be able to operate. | 我喜欢整形科的 但是跟Shepherd可以动手啊 |
[30:33] | Well,you’re choosing between two world-class surgeons. | 现在有两个顶尖的老大可以给你选 |
[30:36] | This is not a problem. It is a privilege. Embrace it. | 这不是难题 而是特权 偷着乐吧 |
[30:39] | Yeah,feel the joy. | 是啊 没事偷着乐去吧 |
[30:41] | Look at you. | 瞧你 |
[30:44] | Hey,how’d you get out of your skills lab With bailey? | 你怎么脱身不用去培训中心上课的 |
[30:46] | Oh. Mayfield excuse. | 用Mayfield呗 |
[30:50] | You used the mayfield excuse on bailey? | 你用Mayfield去搪塞Bailey? |
[30:53] | Yes,sir. | 是的 头儿 |
[30:58] | I know,right? | 很牛对吧 |
[31:03] | You… With bailey? | 你骗了Bailey |
[31:08] | You want a grape? | 来个葡萄不 |
[31:14] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:15] | Well,you must have run the c.t. wrong or something, | 你给做的CT肯定有问题 |
[31:17] | Because it’s been over 27 hours,And she still hasn’t cried yet. | 她已经27小时没哭过了 |
[31:19] | Something’s wrong. | 肯定出问题了 |
[31:21] | You want to know why your kid isn’t crying? | 想知道你娃为啥不哭吗 |
[31:23] | Because she likes you. | 因为她喜欢你呗 |
[31:24] | You’re a good dad. She’s happy. | 你是个好爸爸 她开心 |
[31:27] | You want to see her cry? | 想看她哭是把 |
[31:30] | There. Now she’s crying. | 好了 她哭了 |
[31:36] | It’s okay. | 不哭不哭喔 |
[31:53] | They look happy. | 他们挺幸福的 |
[31:54] | Yeah,they do. | 可不是嘛 |
[31:56] | Guess i’ll be seeing you at the deck tonight. | 你纠结了 那晚上来我家咯 |
[32:03] | The guy was twice my size. | 那个男的超级大块头的 |
[32:05] | What was i thinking? I’m an idiot. | 我是咋想的 我是白痴 |
[32:08] | – Or a hobbit. – What? | – 是霍比特人而已啦 – 什么 |
[32:09] | That’s what you said,right? | 你不就这么说的嘛 |
[32:11] | When hobbits find adventure,they become heroes. | 霍比特人在冒险的旅途中 成为了英雄 |
[32:13] | You stepped up. | 你挺身而出 |
[32:14] | All right,so you got flattened by a giant. | 才会被大块头海扁 |
[32:16] | It’s still cool. | 不过是英雄救美耶 |
[32:18] | And i’m not the only one who thinks so. | 而且不止我这么认为喔 |
[32:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:23] | Remember… All you have to do is say hi. Let her do the rest. | 记着 你就打声招呼 她会主动的 |
[32:27] | Wait. Wait. Hang on. | 等等 别走 |
[32:30] | Thank you for what you did,S-standing up to that guy the other day. | 谢谢你那天站出来帮我啊 |
[32:34] | That was so brave. | 太英勇了 |
[32:36] | I was a hobbit. | 我只是个霍比特人而已 |
[32:39] | Oh… Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:41] | Uh,i’m not really familiar with hobbits,But anyway,that… Okay. Thank you. Bye. | 霍比特神马的不熟耶 不过还是要谢谢你 |
[32:49] | What ever happened to just saying hi? | 叫你只管打招呼就行啦 |
[32:53] | Not familiar with hobbits? | 居然对霍比特不熟 |
[32:54] | They’re only the central figures In one of the most famous pieces of literature in history, | 指环王的猪脚都不知道 |
[32:58] | Not to mention the subject Of one of the highest-grossing film franchises ever, | 指环王好歹也是票房冠军 好伐 |
[33:01] | But,okay,not familiar with hobbits. Sure. | 好吧 不熟就不熟吧 |
[33:06] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[33:14] | You get that ear prepped yet? | 耳朵准备好了吗 |
[33:17] | I may… Have to scrub out of your rhinoplasty Just a little– | 我明天可能得提前离开你的隆鼻术 |
[33:21] | just a little early tomorrow If that’s okay. | 还请见谅 |
[33:24] | You’re in my light. | 你挡着光了 |
[33:25] | Uh,last night,shepherd asked me To scrub in on his a.v.m. surgery, | 昨晚Shepherd让我去他的动静脉畸形手术 |
[33:30] | Which is a big opportunity for me,Because he’s gonna– | 这可是不可多得的机会啊 他让我… |
[33:33] | he’s gonna let me take the lead,so– | 让我主刀 所以… |
[33:34] | – Last night? – Yeah. | – 昨晚 – 是的 |
[33:37] | You were with shepherd last night? Where? | 昨晚你和Shepherd一起啊 在哪 |
[33:39] | – Oh,just… – What? | – 就在… – 哪里 |
[33:43] | – At his deck. – At his deck? | – 他家平台 – 他家平台 |
[33:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:51] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[33:52] | Taking the lead on a surgery is a big opportunity You should not pass up. | 能主刀的机会肯定不能错过 |
[33:58] | That’s why… I’d like you to take the lead now. | 所以 我现在就让你主刀 |
[34:02] | Sew this guy’s ear back on by yourself. | 把这人的耳朵缝上吧 |
[34:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:13] | Don’t screw it up. | 好好缝 |
[34:20] | Hello. I’m dr. Hunt. | 你好 我是Hunt医师 |
[34:22] | I am the surgeon who repaired your broken jaw. | 你的下颌是我修复的 |
[34:25] | I am also the guy who broke it. | 也是我打坏的 |
[34:28] | Uh,it’s wired shut right now so,uh,I’ll do the talking. | 现在你的下颌已用钢线固定 所以我来说吧 |
[34:32] | Now they want me to come down here And apologize to you, | 他们要我过来向你道歉 |
[34:36] | And i want to make something… Quite clear. | 让我来把话说明白了 |
[34:40] | I feel good about what i did. | 我对自己的行为无怨无悔 |
[34:42] | Now i reviewed the security tape, | 我看了安保录像 |
[34:44] | And i easily prevented Half a dozen people being injured by you. | 我阻止了你伤害其他人 |
[34:48] | You assaulted a girl With a beer bottle. | 你用酒瓶袭击了一个女孩 |
[34:52] | You attacked hospital staff. | 攻击医疗人员 |
[34:54] | You put a man on the critical list. | 把别人打成病危 |
[34:56] | You were violent and abusive In front of dozens of witnesses, | 光天化日 你出言不逊 大打出手 |
[34:59] | And i will stand up in any court of law And say just that. | 如果你要上法庭 我就会这么说 |
[35:04] | I do not apologize for things i feel good about,And i feel good about this. | 我无怨无悔 就不会道歉 我满意自己的处理方式 |
[35:10] | So… If you want to sue,You sue. | 所以想来告我 就尽管来 |
[35:20] | And good luck with your recovery. | 祝你早日康复 |
[35:30] | Take a look. | 来看看 |
[35:32] | Dr. Jason mayfield… E.d. specialist? | Jason Mayfield医生 阳痿专家 |
[35:35] | Room 22. mayfield in 22. | 这就是22诊室的Mayfield |
[35:38] | You told bailey you had erectile dysfunction. | 你跟Bailey说自己阳痿耶 |
[35:42] | You told shepherd. | 你还跟Shepherd说了呢 |
[35:45] | Oh,hey,karev. There you are. | Karev 你在这里呀 |
[35:47] | Just read your paper. Excellent first draft. | 看了你的论文 初稿不错 |
[35:51] | Oh,uh,and,uh… Don’t hang out by mayfield. | 然后…别在Mayfield门口站着 |
[35:54] | People get the wrong idea. | 大家会误会的 |
[35:56] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[36:02] | Ah,this looks fantastic,keith. | 看上去不错 Keith |
[36:07] | You should have very minimal scarring. | 不会留下什么疤痕的 |
[36:11] | Go away. | 滚吧 |
[36:13] | No. | 不 |
[36:14] | Sorry? I’ve got a bad ear. | 什么 我耳朵坏了 |
[36:16] | Pretty sure i didn’t hear that right. | 貌似我听错了 |
[36:18] | Okay,yeah,i sold the tardis. | 好吧 没错 我卖了时光机 |
[36:20] | But as your friend,i’m gonna be honest with you. | 但作为你朋友 我跟你实话实说吧 |
[36:23] | It was the right thing to do. | 这样做是对的 |
[36:25] | Our place is crammed with all that stuff you collect. | 咱那里堆满了你收集的东西 |
[36:28] | You spend all your money on it. You’re broke. | 花了你多少钱 你都穷光蛋一个了 |
[36:31] | And do you have any idea how many medical bills You’re about to have? | 你知道接下来 你要吃多少药吗 |
[36:34] | That tardis was worth cash– Real actual cash– that you don’t have. | 那个时光机值不少钱 你正好要用钱 |
[36:38] | So,yeah,i am sorry that i sold your precious tardis. | 所以对不起 卖了您老人家的时光机 |
[36:41] | I am. | 确实抱歉 |
[36:43] | But i did it for you. | 但我是为了你 |
[36:52] | Who’d you sell it to,anyway? | 不过你卖给谁了 |
[36:55] | The guy with the comic store. The one in san diego. | 圣迭戈漫画店那男的 |
[36:58] | Morris? Ugh. I hate that guy. | 卖给Morris啦 我讨厌死他了 |
[37:01] | How much did you get for it? | 卖了多少钱 |
[37:03] | $7,500. | 7500块 |
[37:06] | Well,he ripped you off. | 他坑你了 |
[37:14] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[37:15] | The chief beat the crap out of my paper. | 主任痛批了我的文章呀 |
[37:17] | I basically have to start all over. | 基本要重头来了 |
[37:19] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[37:20] | I am back where i started three days ago– No paper,no neuro cases. | 又回到三天前了 论文没写 也没做神经科手术 |
[37:23] | I mean,it sucks. | 弱爆了 |
[37:26] | Grab your coat. | 穿上衣服跟我来 |
[37:38] | This is a bad idea. Shepherd hates me. | 这样不好吧 Shepherd恨死我了 |
[37:41] | I hate the woods. | 我也讨厌树林 |
[37:43] | You know there are bears out here? | 你知道这里有熊出没吗 |
[37:45] | I hope you don’t mind. I-i brought karev. | 我带Karev来了 希望你别介意 |
[37:54] | Fifth year is really kicking my ass. | 第五年把我整惨了 |
[37:57] | I mean,it’s no excuse,all right? | 我不是找借口 |
[37:59] | But i didn’t mean to be disrespectful or whatever. | 但我并不是不尊重你 |
[38:03] | Also,i lied about mayfield,Just to be clear. | Mayfield那事是扯的 我澄清一下 |
[38:18] | Derek. | |
[38:20] | You’re trying to steal my guy. | 你要偷我的手下吗 |
[38:22] | He’s my guy. Avery,go get in the car. | 他是我的人 Avery 赶紧上车 |
[38:25] | – What? No. – Mark… | – 什么 不要 |
[38:26] | You’ve been moving in on him all week. | 你这周一直在接近他 |
[38:27] | You weren’t even interested in him Till you saw how much he meant to me. | 你知道他对我很重要 所以才对他感兴趣了 |
[38:30] | I don’t take the time to teach anyone if i can help it. | 其实我谁也不想教 |
[38:33] | But i’m taking the time with avery Because he’s a quick learner | 但我选了Avery 因为他脑子很快 |
[38:37] | And he can do a z-plasty better than i could at his level. | 而且我第五年时 Z成形术都做得没他好 |
[38:39] | I can? | 真的咩 |
[38:42] | Hey,hey,don’t do that. Don’t–don’t just yell at me,then walk away. | 不要这样 不要咆哮完就一走了之 |
[38:44] | I’m not. It’s just,sofia likes it if i’m moving. | 我没要走 Sofia喜欢摇摇晃晃 |
[38:48] | You guys talk. I’ll take the baby. | 你们聊 我来看孩子 |
[38:53] | Okay,careful. We had a scare this week. | 小心点哦 已经吓过大家一次了 |
[38:55] | Okay. All right. | 好的 给我吧 |
[38:56] | Now… Thank you. | 给你…谢谢啊 |
[39:00] | Avery,go get in the car! | Avery 给哥上车 |
[39:03] | How are you tonight? | 晚上好呀 |
[39:05] | You good? You want to come and sit with me? | 小乖乖 来跟叔叔坐坐吧 |
[39:08] | Here we go. | 来坐坐 |
[39:09] | We’re just gonna sit right here And have a look at the little tree up there. | 就坐这里 来看大树咯 |
[39:13] | Friends don’t steal from each other. | 朋友之间 不能夺人所好的 |
[39:15] | It’s not stealing if he asks to scrub in on my surgery. | 他主动来找我的 不算夺 |
[39:17] | – Oh,don’t be a jackass. – All right,look. | – 少跟我玩这套 – 好了 听我说 |
[39:19] | I appreciate this,i do,But if i have to choose,i choose plastics. | 感谢你们厚爱啊 如果让我选的话 我会选整形科 |
[39:23] | I mean,i really appreciate Being able to take the lead on your neurosurgeries, | 不过我很感激你 让我主刀神经外科手术 |
[39:26] | you using my boy here To get more surgery? | 你利用我哥们 来骗取手术机会呀 |
[39:30] | Nobody uses my boy. | 我哥们这么好利用吗 |
[39:35] | Why are we the only ones with hammers? | 就剩咱俩干活了呢 |
[39:37] | I’m getting a beer. | 我去拿杯酒 |
[39:39] | Be a man. | 爷们儿点 |
[39:41] | People say it all the time. | 人们常这么说 |
[39:43] | You want to play with the truck? You can touch the truck. | 想玩大卡车吗 来摸摸看 |
[39:46] | But what does that even mean? | 但那到底是什么意思呢 |
[39:59] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[40:00] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚饭好了 |
[40:02] | Is it about strength? | 是要孔武有力 |
[40:06] | We’re gonna sing a song And look at the tree. | 我们来唱首歌吧 看看那树 |
[40:10] | Are you tired? You’re tired. Right? | 累了吗 宝宝累了吧 |
[40:13] | Is it about sacrifice? | 还是要勇于牺牲 |
[40:15] | What do you think they’re talking about? | 你猜他们在说什么 |
[40:19] | My guess? | 我估计呀 |
[40:20] | Which one of ’em gets to take you to prom. | 在讨论谁有权带你去参加舞会 |
[40:25] | Is it about winning? | 抑或是要百战百胜 |
[40:28] | Maybe it’s simpler than that. | 也许答案很简单 |
[40:31] | You’re not getting laid. | 你最近性生活太少 |
[40:33] | That’s why you have This sudden interest in education. | 所以才突然想要带学生了 |
[40:37] | When richard asked you Who should be the next chief… Did my name come up? | Richard问谁能接替他 你说我的名字了吗 |
[40:45] | You just had a baby. You don’t want to be chief. | 你刚有了孩子 不会想当主任的 |
[40:48] | And he didn’t ask me. | 然后他其实没问我 |
[40:50] | What if he’d asked? | 如果他问起呢 |
[40:53] | You just had a baby. | 你刚有了孩子 |
[41:01] | You know,a few weeks ago… I knew exactly how the next ten years would play out… | 就在几周前 我意识到了今后十年会是怎样 |
[41:08] | Work,family… And,uh,then… | 工作和家庭…然后呢 |
[41:15] | I lost the trial,Baby… | 我失去了临床试验和孩子 |
[41:19] | Blacklisted by the fda,And meredith… | 上了药监局的黑名单 然后Meredith… |
[41:26] | Some days,i miss her so much,I don’t know if i’m gonna make it. | 我实在太想她了 不知道自己能否支撑下去 |
[41:30] | You have to know when not to man up. | 你要学会 何时不要太爷们儿 |
[41:33] | Did you tell hunt any of this? | 你跟Hunt说过这些吗 |
[41:35] | I did not. | 没有 |
[41:37] | Just checking. | 我随口问问. |
[41:39] | I think sofia needs a change. | 貌似Sofia该换尿布了 |
[41:44] | Here. | 给你 |
[41:49] | I’ll tell you what else you don’t know,Is how to build a deck. | 看来你的手艺不怎么样嘛 |
[41:54] | This thing isn’t level. | 根本不平呀 |
[41:56] | I gotta call my contractor. | 我还是找装修队吧 |
[41:59] | Sometimes it takes a real man To set his ego aside,Admit defeat,And simply… | 真爷们儿也能放下高傲的姿态 承认失败 |
[42:06] | Start all over again. | 从头再来 |