时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The human body Is designed to compensate for loss. | 人体天生就能修复损伤 |
[00:12] | It adapts so it no longer needs the thing it can’t have. | 无法拥有之时 便会渐渐适应 |
[00:20] | Guess we should take the crib down. | 还是把婴儿床拆了吧 |
[00:22] | Oh,no. I’m just sorting through the clothes | 别啊 我只是在整理衣物 |
[00:24] | That zola’s grown out of so i can give them away. | 那些Zola都穿不下的 就送人吧 |
[00:27] | I mean,she’s so big now,When she comes back,she’ll never fit into these. | 她都这么大了 等她回来这些都不合身了 |
[00:30] | We haven’t heard anything in weeks. | 已经几周了还没消息 |
[00:31] | Janet said it was gonna take a while,And it’s taking a while. Just be patient. | Janet说要过一阵 再等等吧 耐心点 |
[00:35] | Just fold these. It helps. I don’t know why,but it helps. | 来帮忙叠衣服吧 叠叠更健康 |
[00:39] | She’s coming back. | 她会回来的 |
[00:41] | But sometimes a loss is too great,And the body can’t compensate on its own. | 然附骨之毒 恐难自愈 |
[00:48] | That’s when surgeons get involved. | 华佗妙手 方能回春 |
[01:07] | Stop it. I am making breakfast. | 别闹 我做饭呢 |
[01:10] | – You don’t cook. – I do… Sometimes. | – 你哪会做饭 – 我有时候…也做的嘛 |
[01:14] | Here. Try these. | 给你 尝尝 |
[01:17] | Eggs cooked almost entirely With my left hand. | 尝尝我的左手炒蛋 |
[01:21] | Teddy said,the best cardio surgeons Have two dominant hands. | Teddy说 顶尖的心外医师左右手都能使 |
[01:24] | It’s like a superpower. And i am in training. | 就像超能力一样 我这是在训练呢 |
[01:28] | Want some more? | 还要吗 |
[01:29] | You know,i think… I think i want something else. | 不如来点其他的吧 |
[01:33] | Oh,no. | 哎哟 |
[01:40] | That’s my superpower. I only use one hand,too. | 这是我的超能力 哥也只用一只手哦 |
[01:49] | Hey. Where are you going? | 嘿 你要上哪儿 |
[01:50] | Um,to visit molly for two days. | 去Molly家住两天 |
[01:52] | Oh,that’s great. | 啊 太棒了 |
[01:53] | Jackson arranged it. It was a surprise. | Jackson安排的 意外惊喜 |
[01:56] | – What do you mean by that? – Nothing. Just oh. | – 你哦什么 – 没什么 就哦一下嘛 |
[01:59] | ‘Cause it sounded like you meant, | 但听起来像是 |
[02:00] | “really,he arranged for you to go visit your sister “ | 真巧啊 他妈妈要来市里 |
[02:02] | at the exact time his mother’s coming into town? | 他就安排你去跟妹妹住啊 |
[02:04] | “guess he’s not really that into you,”otherwise, | 估计他也没有那么喜欢你 不然的话 |
[02:06] | he’d want you to meet his mother Like a normal person.” | 他应该让你拜见一下婆婆的 |
[02:08] | No. You had a mother. | 你妈真心疼爱你 |
[02:09] | Jackson and i had surgeons who procreated. | 我俩的妈都是怪咖外科医生 |
[02:11] | It’s just a little complicated. | 有点复杂啦 |
[02:12] | I-i-i shouldn’t go,right? | 那我不该去么 |
[02:14] | No,i think it’s sweet that he wants you To get out of the line of fire. | 没啊 他是想让你远离是非之地啦 |
[02:19] | That’s my cab. Yeah,i-i should stay. | 出租车来了 我还是不去了吧 |
[02:21] | I think you should probably get out while you have the chance. | 趁你还有机会 还是去吧 |
[02:34] | Morning. | 早安 |
[02:36] | I’m in your o.r. today. | 我今天跟你 |
[02:37] | I can see that. | 可不是嘛 |
[02:39] | It’s not gonna be a problem,is it? | 没问题吧 |
[02:40] | – No. – Good,good, | – 当然 – 那就好 |
[02:42] | ’cause,uh,I was avoiding you,And now i’m not. | 之前我还一直躲着你 现在不用了 |
[02:46] | See,i’m told you’re dating a nurse,and kudos to you, | 我听说你跟个护士好了 |
[02:48] | ‘Cause who doesn’t love a nurse,but… | 这年头谁不喜欢搞小护士啊 |
[02:50] | I’ve been bringing lattes To some dude in scheduling named pierre | 我之前一直给排班的Pierre带拿铁 |
[02:53] | So he’d keep me out of your surgeries. | 让他别把我排给你 |
[02:55] | You know,i wanted to make it easier for you, | 我不想让你尴尬 |
[02:57] | Since you told me You were being held together by tape and glue. | 因为你说心里千疮百孔 |
[03:01] | But now that you’re being held together by a male nurse, | 但看来你现在和小护士很滋润嘛 |
[03:03] | I’m gonna let pierre go ahead and get his own lattes. | 那Pierre就自己得买拿铁咯 |
[03:06] | See you in surgery. | 手术室见 |
[03:10] | Hey,miranda. You coming to dinner tonight? | Miranda 你今晚来吃饭的吧 |
[03:13] | Y-yeah. | 来啊 |
[03:14] | And is it just you and eli Or will ben’s butt be joining us,too? | 只有你和Eli来 还是要带上Ben啊 |
[03:20] | Joking. That was– that’s just a-a-a joke. | 玩笑 开个玩笑嘛 |
[03:24] | I’ll assume that it’s just two for dinner,And you can,uh–bye. | 晚餐你们俩过来哈 再见 |
[03:32] | Hey,i saw the board. | 我看见手术安排了 |
[03:33] | Three islet device surgeries and a follow-up on henry– Spreading it a little thin. | 三个胰岛装置植入术 还有Henry的随访 悠着点啊 |
[03:37] | You concerned about me or your trial? | 你是关心我 还是担心你的试验 |
[03:39] | No,your trial. | 不 是你的试验 |
[03:40] | Well,the way you’re trying to micromanage me,It seems like you still think it’s yours. | 您这么垂帘听政法 让我觉得这试验还是您的呢 |
[03:43] | Yeah,but meredith grey’s stepping away from neuro. | Meredith Grey不再涉足神经外科了 |
[03:45] | I mean,she needs a new focus,And you could use the help. | 她要找个新方向 你也要找个帮手 |
[03:48] | She’s got a gift. | 她也很厉害啊 |
[03:49] | – It’s a gift,all right. – She could be a real asset. | – 害人最厉害 – 她能帮大忙的 |
[03:51] | The answer is no. | 不行 |
[03:56] | I can’t believe altman postponed our surgery For grand rounds. | Altman为了病例讨论居然推迟了手术 |
[03:59] | It’s just a boring lecture. | 上课什么的最无聊了 |
[04:01] | Your husband said it was mandatory. | 你老公说必须得来的 |
[04:04] | One more hour of sleep,that’s what it is. | 睡一觉就过去了 |
[04:06] | Oh,no. It’s not gonna be boring. This is jackson’s mother,catherine avery. | 不会无聊的啦 是Jackson的妈妈主讲哦 Catherine Avery哎 |
[04:10] | She’s a urologist,right? | 她是泌尿外科的吧 |
[04:11] | Yeah. I met her when i was an intern at mercy west. | 嗯 我在西慈实习时遇见过她 |
[04:13] | – She’s amazing. – She is… A lunatic. | – 她太赞了 – 她就是个疯婆子 |
[04:16] | No,she’s not. She’s brilliant. | 哪有 她棒极了 |
[04:18] | She says these things that shock you, | 她语出惊人 |
[04:20] | But then when you think about them later,They change your whole life. | 仔细琢磨之后 却所获良多 |
[04:23] | Or they ruin your whole life. She’s toxic. She’s a meddler. | 毁你一生还差不多 我妈毒舌至极 还跟马大姐一样 |
[04:26] | My mom has no boundaries. Be warned. | 完全没下限 别怪我没警告你们 |
[04:28] | Hey,is that why you shipped lexie out of state? | 所以你把Lexie支走了哈 |
[04:31] | What? Oh. You shipped lexie… | 什么 你把Lexie支走… |
[04:35] | Who hides his girlfriend under a rock While his mom comes into town? | 居然藏着媳妇儿 不敢让婆婆检查啊 |
[04:38] | Someone who’s got a hypercritical surgeon For a mom. | 因为这个婆婆是个恶心外科医生呗 |
[04:41] | I get it. | 我懂你的 |
[04:43] | Is your mom ambidextrous? | 你妈左右手都灵活不 |
[04:44] | I bet you she is. All the best surgeons are. | 我猜就是 顶尖的医师都是 |
[04:47] | Wait a second. How often do you talk to my mom? | 你经常跟我妈联系么 |
[04:48] | We’re facebook friends. | 我俩是早就加了人人网 |
[04:50] | You’re– you and my mother? | 你和我妈 |
[04:52] | She’s a brilliant surgeon and woman. She’s a trailblazer. | 她手术做得好 人品佳 领路人啊 |
[04:55] | And she’s got a stalker. | 还有一个花痴葱白者 |
[04:57] | Hey,you know what? Just meet her. You’ll see. | 你们自己看看就知道了 |
[05:00] | So do you want us to bring anything tonight? | 晚饭的时候 要我们带点什么不 |
[05:02] | Nope. I got it covered.Thanks. | 不用 万事俱备 |
[05:04] | – What’s tonight? – A dinner party. | – 今晚干嘛 – 晚餐会 |
[05:05] | Teddy and henry’s new place. | Teddy和Henry乔迁之喜 |
[05:07] | You’re,um… You’re not invited. | 没叫你哦 |
[05:10] | – Why? – You’re the babysitter. | – 为什么 – 你得照顾宝宝 |
[05:12] | Wake up,everybody. | 大家看过来 |
[05:14] | I know,i know,it’s grand rounds, | 我知道 病例讨论很无聊 |
[05:17] | Where we have to sit and listen to somebody Talk about how somebody did something | 我们得坐着听别人的光辉事迹 |
[05:21] | And here’s how they did it,And there’s not enough coffee in brazil for this. | 再多咖啡也是要呼呼大睡的 |
[05:26] | Well,not today. | 可今天不然 |
[05:28] | Today we are going to do. | 今天我们要亲力亲为 |
[05:30] | Today i’m going to change a life And maybe make medical history,too. | 今天我要改变命运 改变医学史 |
[05:35] | And i can’t do it alone,So who wants to step into the future with me? | 而我无法独自上场 谁愿与我一同改变未来呢 |
[05:42] | Okay. That’s–that’s all right. That’s a start. | 好的 有人很积极哦 |
[05:45] | Let’s see if i can get a few more. | 还有谁愿意的 |
[05:48] | Ryan,honey,would you come out here,please? | Ryan 请上台来 |
[05:51] | Everybody,this is ryan. | 这位是Ryan |
[05:53] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[05:54] | Ryan,could you show everybody What we’re here to do today? | 给大家展示一下我们今天要做什么 |
[06:12] | Ladies and gentlemen,I’d like to invite a few very lucky residents | 女士们先生们 我想邀请几位住院医 |
[06:16] | To scrub in on this country’s first… Penis transplant. | 参与美帝第一例阴茎移植手术 |
[06:31] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 05 | |
[06:35] | Thanks to a case of penile cancer,Ryan underwent a full penectomy 11 months ago. | 11个月前 Ryan因阴茎癌行阴茎全切术 |
[06:41] | Good margins left him basically cured And cancer free So that’s gone. | 手术切除了整个癌组织 现在已痊愈 |
[06:47] | And today we’ll be replacing the other thing ryan lost. | 今天我们将让Ryan重获男根 |
[06:51] | A suitable donor’s become available Here at seattle grace mercy west, | 西雅图仁爱医院现有一位合适的捐赠者 |
[06:54] | And ryan generously agreed to fly out And make this day a teaching opportunity. | Ryan也大度的同意给大家一个学习机会 |
[07:00] | Who wants in on it? | 谁想参与 |
[07:02] | Hello! That’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[07:06] | Uh,mark sloan,plastics. | 我是整形科的Mark Sloan |
[07:08] | Isn’t penile reconstruction The standard approach in cases like these? | 此情形下的常规方法不是阴茎重建术吗 |
[07:12] | Why a-a transplant? | 为何要移植 |
[07:14] | Well,i can answer your question with a question. | 我用提问 来回答你的问题 |
[07:17] | Do you like your penis? | 你喜欢自己的小弟弟吗 |
[07:19] | Yes. It does the job. | 是的 它尽职尽责 |
[07:22] | If one day,it wasn’t there,wouldn’t you want it back? | 若有天它不复存在 你是否想要它回来 |
[07:25] | Or would you be satisfied with a reconstructed organ That has very little function? | 一个几乎无功能的重建阴茎能让你满意吗 |
[07:30] | Satisfied? No. But that’s not the– | 不会满意 但这并不是… |
[07:31] | Neither would ryan here. Yes,this is new ground. | Ryan也不会满意 这是一个新的领域 |
[07:36] | But here’s a young man with his whole life ahead of him, | 可这位年轻人还有很长的路要走 |
[07:39] | With the will to live it as a whole man, | 他想以一个完整男人的身份走下去 |
[07:41] | With a bravery and selflessness to help Advance medical science along the way. | 他勇敢无私 一心为医疗发展做贡献 |
[07:45] | So let’s give ryan a hand. Come on! | 让我们共同助其一臂之力吧 |
[07:54] | And now let’s give ryan a penis! | 还Ryan男儿之身 |
[08:04] | So nice to see you again,too,really. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[08:07] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:08] | Gotta make a big show out of everything. | 凡事都要大排场啊 |
[08:09] | There’s my baby boy. | 我的宝贝儿子 |
[08:11] | Come here. You look skinny. | 你看着好消瘦 |
[08:16] | – You’re not sleeping. – Okay,i’m fine,mom. | – 没睡好吧 – 我没事 妈妈 |
[08:18] | Which one is she? She’s a brunette,right? | 我儿媳妇在哪 黑头发的吧 |
[08:21] | We’re not doing this today,okay? | 今天就免了吧 |
[08:22] | Oh,maybe the real question is,What kind of name is lexie? | Lexie这种名字太土了吧 |
[08:26] | – I never told you her name. – I have my ways. | – 我没告诉过你名字 – 我自有门路 |
[08:28] | – Where is she? – She’s not here. She’s out of town. | – 她在哪 – 她不在这 玩去了 |
[08:30] | I come into town,and you smuggle her across state lines? Are you ashamed of her? | 我过来看你 你就把人家送走 不敢让我见儿媳妇么 |
[08:34] | – Dr. Avery,sorry to interrupt. – Oh,interrupt,please. | – Avery医师 抱歉打断 – 尽情打断 |
[08:37] | Oh,mark sloan,plastics. The man who doubts. | 整形科的Mark Sloan 心存疑虑的那位 |
[08:40] | Listen,i’m all for standing up for the johnson, | 我赞同应该让病患拥有能勃起的阴茎 |
[08:43] | But this is a transplant,And transplant patients reject organs. | 但是这可是移植 是要有排异反应的 |
[08:47] | Now i see a 28-year-old guy Who could have a pretty good life | 我觉得此病人若接受我和学生的再造术 |
[08:50] | With a reconstructed organ That my boy here and i could make tomorrow. | 他从此会过上幸福生活的 |
[08:53] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打断 |
[08:55] | You’re working with jackson? | Jackson是你的学生呀 |
[08:57] | I’m mentoring him. He didn’t mention it? | 我是他的导师 他没跟你说啊 |
[08:58] | No,he didn’t. | 没有 |
[09:00] | Got a great set of hands,this kid. You should be proud. | 这孩子做手术干净利落 你应该高兴才是 |
[09:02] | Why don’t you scrub in with me? | 你跟我一起上手术吧 |
[09:04] | And you can tell me all the reasons why. | 你可以告诉我全部原因 |
[09:06] | – I’ll be there. – All right. | – 我会去的 – 好的 |
[09:10] | Can’t you just stay out of it? | 你别插手行吗 |
[09:11] | He’s your mentor. Why not get to know the man? | 他是你的导师 了解一下又何妨 |
[09:14] | At least he didn’t skip town. | 至少他没被你支走 |
[09:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:19] | No,i said i’m not competing. | 我说了不想去竞争 |
[09:21] | Come on. It’s gonna be the microsurgery olympics in there. | 这可是千载难逢的好机会啊 |
[09:23] | You’re gonna kill it. | 你会技压群雄的 |
[09:24] | Exactly,and then i’m stuck in the o.r.With my mom for 12 hours? Forget it. | 要跟我妈一起做12个小时的手术 不要 |
[09:28] | Man up. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 爷们儿点 这可是千载难逢的机会 |
[09:31] | This kind of thing will look good on your boards. | 以后定科的时候 你就有筹码了 |
[09:34] | Now get in there and make me proud. | 进去给我长脸吧 |
[09:42] | Who has worked with the tissue of the penis before? | 谁曾经接触过阴茎组织 |
[09:46] | Kepner,keep your hand down. | Kepner 你不许举手哈 |
[09:48] | Its delicate vascularity Demands a grace and elegance | 它细小的血管需要以优雅稳重相待 |
[09:52] | That not many surgeons of your station Have mastered. | 不是人人都能掌握得好的 |
[09:57] | The two surgeons to do the best end-to-end anastomosis | 股动脉端端吻合术做的最好的两位医生 |
[10:01] | Of their chicken’s femoral vessels Will scrub in with me, | 将获得与我同台手术的机会 |
[10:04] | So be cautious,Be careful,Be brilliant. | 请小心谨慎 冷静睿智 |
[10:10] | Begin! | 开始吧 |
[10:30] | Yes! You– you have no idea how– | 你不知道我多么… |
[10:32] | No. Sorry,sweetie. You’re too tense. You’re all wound up. | 抱歉 你过分紧张了 太容易激动 |
[10:36] | This isn’t woodshop. Step to the back. | 这不是砍木头 你可以到后面去了 |
[10:46] | You need to lay off the lattes,dear. | 轻拿轻放 宝贝 |
[10:48] | Your left hand is shaking like a motel bedspring. | 你左手抖个不停啊 |
[10:51] | It’s–it’s just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[10:52] | I hear you,honey. Aren’t we all? Step to the back. | 我明白 大家都很累吧 请离开 |
[10:56] | It’s very simple,people. All it has to be is perfect. | 其实很简单的 只要完美就可以了 |
[11:03] | Okay,last stitch. | 好了 最后一针 |
[11:07] | Can i have the dressing,please? | 请把敷料给我 |
[11:10] | Pretty snappy,huh? | 很快对吧 |
[11:14] | It goes fast,Like magic. | 如魔法般 转瞬即逝 |
[11:18] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[11:20] | Okay,can i have the chart? | 能把病历递给我吗 |
[11:39] | – Uh,is there a problem? – Not that i’m aware of. | – 有问题吗 – 没有啊 |
[11:41] | Because i’m doing my best to be pleasant, | 我尽量笑脸相对 |
[11:44] | But i don’t owe you an explanation for the fact That i happen to be… | 但我不必向你解释我… |
[11:49] | Sleeping with a nurse,I believe,is what you’re looking for. | 和护士上床 你是想说这个吧 |
[11:51] | You and i broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[11:53] | You basically told me to wait for you. | 你说让我等你 |
[11:55] | What? I-i did no such thing. | 不可能 |
[11:57] | No,but you did. | 你说了 |
[11:59] | You said it was too much. | 你说承受不了 |
[12:00] | Something horrible had just happened,You were traumatized, | 那件可怕的事让你深受打击 |
[12:03] | You couldn’t handle a relationship. It wasn’t me. It was you. | 你无法恋爱 问题不在我 而在你 |
[12:05] | Okay,now that is not fair and– And,look,i still can’t handle a relationship– | 你这样不公平 我现在还是无法恋爱 |
[12:10] | The kind of thing that you and i were considering– | 当时我们已在考虑… |
[12:13] | Becau– The–what i’m doing right now is–is nothing like that. | 因为…现在的情况和当初不一样 |
[12:17] | Then what is it? | 到底什么情况 |
[12:22] | If you have a problem working with me,Take it up with pierre. | 如果不能和我共事 和Pierre说去 |
[12:36] | Excellent. Very fine work,doctor… | 很好 漂亮 你是… |
[12:39] | – Grey. – As in lexie grey? | – 你是Lexie Grey吗 |
[12:42] | Oh,she’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[12:52] | Come on. Not now. | 拜托 偏偏这个时候 |
[13:02] | I gotta… I’m out. | 我得… 我退出 |
[13:04] | Hey,he forfeits,right? He… He walked out. | 他弃权 他自动放弃 |
[13:08] | Congratulations. We have our winners. | 恭喜 两位获胜 |
[13:11] | Uh,he’s your son,and you’re the judge. Isn’t there some rule against that? | 他是你儿子 你又是裁判 是不是有失公允 |
[13:13] | I don’t play favorites,dear. Nepotism is for the weak. | 我向来不偏袒 只有弱者才会任人唯亲 |
[13:16] | That’s what my birthday cards always said. | 我的生日卡上也是这么写的 |
[13:19] | – What the hell happened? – I don’t know. | – 出什么事了 – 不知道 |
[13:21] | – Does anybody else know about this? – I don’t think so. | – 还有其他人知道吗 – 没有 |
[13:25] | She had a seizure. | 她抽搐了 |
[13:32] | – Now it’s gonna be big,right? – Chad. | – 会很大只吧 |
[13:34] | What? I’m just sayin’,Maybe you could be trading up,you know? | 说不定比你自己的还大 是吧 |
[13:37] | – Have you seen it? – The donor organ? Yes. | – 你看过没 – 捐献器官吗 看过 |
[13:40] | How’s it measure up? It’s nothing to be embarrassed about? | 大小怎么样 不会让我们丢人吧 |
[13:42] | Chad,shut up. | Chad 闭嘴 |
[13:43] | I’m just sayin’,My little brother’s a good-lookin’ kid. He’s gonna need– | 我弟模样这么俊 他需要… |
[13:46] | He’s gonna be happy with it. | 他会满意的 |
[13:48] | And it’s gonna work? Not just the plumbing,It’ll stand up and report for duty? | 会有用吧 不仅能尿尿 还能勃起 功能正常吧 |
[13:52] | Chad,i swear to god. | Chad 拜托 |
[13:53] | That’s the point of doing a transplant– | 所以要做移植 |
[13:55] | To hopefully restore full urinary and sexual function. | 希望能恢复泌尿功能及性功能 |
[13:58] | If you’re worried,there’s always penile reconstruction. | 如果担心 另一个选择是阴茎再造 |
[14:01] | It’s less risky. | 风险小 |
[14:03] | I saw the signs for months before i saw a doctor. | 症状持续了几个月我才去看医生 |
[14:06] | By the time i finally saw someone,They tell me it’s cancer, | 等就医并确诊为癌症时 |
[14:08] | It’s too far gone,and i have to lose it. | 为时已晚 不得不切除 |
[14:10] | I’m tired of,every time i look down,Being reminded of what a coward i am. | 每次看到下身 就会想起当初的胆怯 我不想再这样了 |
[14:15] | This feels like a second chance,And like she says, | 这是上天给我的第二次机会 就像她所说的 |
[14:17] | if you can learn something from me That might help out the next guy, | 如果你能从这次手术中学有所获 就可能帮助到下一位病人 |
[14:19] | Then i can feel pretty good about that,too. | 对此 我将不胜荣幸 |
[14:25] | Okay. See you in surgery. | 好了 手术时见 |
[14:32] | Temp’s 103. | 体温39.5度 |
[14:33] | Abdomen’s tender and distended. | 腹部柔软膨胀 |
[14:35] | Her foster mother said zola was running a fever. | 养母说Zola当时发烧 |
[14:36] | She’s been crying all day. They couldn’t get her to stop. | 哭闹了一整天 没办法安抚 |
[14:38] | High-pitched bowel sounds. Call c.t. | 肠音尖锐 联系CT |
[14:40] | Yeah,and i’m gonna page,uh,grey and shepherd. | 好 我来呼Grey和Shepherd |
[14:42] | – You can’t do that. – What? The kid’s sick. | – 不行 – 为啥 她在生病 |
[14:45] | Their custody was suspended. | 他们的监护权已被暂停 |
[14:47] | I know they’re your friends,but at this moment, | 我知道他们是你的朋友 但这个时候 |
[14:49] | They’re nothing more than a third party. | 他们和外人没两样 |
[14:51] | – It’s a breach of confidentiality. – They’re right here. | – 这有违医患保密协议 – 他们就在这 |
[14:53] | Their custody is under investigation. | 他们的监护权正接受审查 |
[14:55] | The last thing any of us needs is a breach of protocol. | 这个时候更不能越矩办事 |
[14:57] | It could jeopardize the adoption. | 否则会影响他们的收养 |
[14:59] | Okay,okay,little miss munchkin. | 好了 小宝贝 |
[15:01] | You’re gonna feel a little bit of a sting,And then i’m gonna be all done. | 会有点儿痛哦 然后就没事了 |
[15:05] | Very impressive in the skills lab,meredith. | 刚才很厉害啊 Meredith |
[15:07] | What are you specializing in? | 你哪个科室的 |
[15:09] | Oh,um,I was thinking about neuro,But i’m making a change. | 本来是神经科 但现在考虑换一个 |
[15:13] | Jackson had a chance to be on neuro, | Jackson本来有机会去神经科 |
[15:16] | But he turned it down to follow me into plastics. | 但他拒绝了 来和我学整形 |
[15:20] | You had an opportunity to work with derek shepherd And you turned it down… | 你本来能和Derek Shepherd共事 却被你拒绝了 |
[15:25] | For plastics? Jackson avery,who raised you when i wasn’t looking? | 为了学整形呀 Jackson Avery 我不在身边你怎么搞成这样 |
[15:28] | – Mom,let’s not… – I’m standing right here. | – 妈 我们别… – 居然当我面说这话 |
[15:30] | I know,honey,But this isn’t about you. | 是啊 但问题不在你 |
[15:32] | This is about this boy and,oh… And here he is,the man of the hour. | 事关我儿子和…哎呀 今日之星来了 |
[15:38] | Chad,honey,This is as far as you can go. | Chad 你只能送到这 |
[15:42] | Buddy,as soon as this is over,I’m gonna take you to test drive | 伙计 等你好了 带你去长岛所有脱衣舞俱乐部测试性能 |
[15:44] | that thing In every strip club on long island. | |
[15:45] | Okay,chad,stop. | Chad 别说了 |
[15:47] | For the past year,all we’ve talked about is this. | 过去的一年 我们一直谈论这个 |
[15:49] | I miss talking about the knicks. | 真想和你谈谈篮球 |
[15:51] | Tell me this is gonna work so i can have my brother back. | 告诉我会没事的 能让我哥不再这么鸡婆 |
[15:53] | It’s gonna work. I’m gonna go harvest the organ right now. | 你会没事的 我现在去取器官 |
[15:56] | I’ll see you in the o.r. | 手术室见咯 |
[15:59] | When this is over,You can never mention my penis again. | 手术后 不许你再提我的小弟弟 |
[16:03] | Promise. | 一言为定 |
[16:09] | All right. | 好 |
[16:11] | All right,buddy. | 好 伙计 |
[16:21] | Freakin’ hell. | 糟糕 |
[16:26] | That’s a pretty nasty bowel obstruction. | 肠梗阻很严重啊 |
[16:29] | – Are you on your own with that? – No. Uh,robbins. | – 你主治的吗 – 是Robbins |
[16:31] | Good. | 好 |
[16:38] | Thank you so much for letting me help you with this. | 谢谢你让我帮忙 |
[16:40] | I mean,how often do you get to harvest a penis? | 阴茎切除术可不常见啊 |
[16:43] | Well,i thought it would give us a chance to catch up. | 想乘机和你唠唠嗑 |
[16:46] | Take this,dear. | 拿着 亲爱的 |
[16:47] | Okay,here we go… Like millions of angry wives have dreamed of. | 好的 开始了 饿狼扑食咯 |
[16:52] | Except we’ll start with an artistic,Elliptical incision. | 得切得干净漂亮 |
[16:57] | So how’s it going,honey? | 你过得怎么样 甜心 |
[16:59] | Oh,you know,it’s fifth year,And chief resident is like 20 jobs in one, | 第五年住院医师了 当住院总医师事情多得很 |
[17:03] | And on top of that,i’ve got boards coming up And surgeries to log– | 还有安排手术和手术日志两件大事 |
[17:06] | So much to get done. | 太多事情等着我做了 |
[17:08] | So when are you going to have sex with a man? | 所以你什么时候才要找个男的睡睡 |
[17:11] | When are you gonna get that done? | 什么时候把那事办了 |
[17:16] | I’m s– I’m s–i’m sorry. What? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[17:18] | Look,i don’t know or care why you’re waiting,dear. | 我不知道也不关心你在等什么 亲爱的 |
[17:21] | But unless you have a good reason,i say do it. | 除非你有好理由 否则赶紧破处吧 |
[17:24] | You’re all wound up. | 你成天像绷紧了弦儿似的 |
[17:26] | It’ll get you unwound. | 那能让你放松心情 |
[17:28] | It’ll make you a better surgeon. | 会让你动起刀来更得心应手 |
[17:30] | Oh,that’s a nice dorsal vein. Yeah. Easy to graft. | 这个背深静脉不错 很好接 |
[17:37] | Is it really that obvious? | 就那么明显吗 |
[17:39] | You keep looking at this thing like it’s gonna bite you. | 你看着这东西 好像它会咬你一口似的 |
[17:52] | – Catherine avery. – Richard webber. | |
[17:58] | Shame on you. | 真不够意思 |
[18:00] | I send you my son to educate,And you let him wander off into plastics. | 我把儿子送你这来学本事 你任由他在整型外科虚度光阴 |
[18:03] | Well,he seems happy. | 他挺自得其乐的 |
[18:05] | Happiness is for ordinary people. | 快乐是普通人才能有的 |
[18:07] | He’s my son. Greatness is his legacy. | 他是我儿子 继承伟大是他的命运 |
[18:10] | At a certain point,you have to realize That you’ve done everything you can. | 某种程度来说 你要心里有数 有些事你无能为力 |
[18:14] | You can’t force people to do things they don’t want to do. | 你不能强破别人去做不愿意的事 |
[18:17] | Don’t i know it. | 我当然知道啊 |
[18:18] | When was it that we met at that convention in miami, | 就像在迈阿密那次会议 |
[18:22] | And i just flirted with you shamelessly,And you had to tell me you were married? | 我不知羞耻地对你百般挑逗 你却告诉我你已经结婚了 |
[18:26] | – I remember. – Are you still married? | – 我记得 – 你现在还结着婚吗 |
[18:28] | ‘Cause after this surgery tonight,I’m gonna need some dinner. | 做完这个手术 得有人请我吃顿晚餐 |
[18:33] | I’m still married. | 我还结着婚啊 |
[18:34] | Damn it. Well,there’s always next time. | 该死的 那来日方长咯 |
[18:39] | You know i don’t give up. | 我从不放弃 |
[18:41] | Have a good surgery. | 手术顺利 |
[18:43] | – Thanks,richard. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 Richard – 不客气 |
[18:55] | What? I was about to do an art line with my left hand. | 怎么了 我正准备用左手做黑白扫描 |
[18:57] | Zola’s got a bowel obstruction. We have to operate. | Zola得了肠梗阻 得做手术 |
[19:00] | W-what? Where’s mer? | 什么 Mer人呢 |
[19:01] | She can’t know. Neither can derek. | 不能让她知道 也不能告诉Derek |
[19:02] | I mean,they get involved,and social services flips out,The adoption’s shot. | 牵扯他们进来 社工会不高兴 领养的事就泡汤了 |
[19:06] | – Well,is she stable? – For the moment. | – 她情况还稳定么 – 暂时稳定 |
[19:09] | And that’s the right call,right? We don’t tell ’em. | 我做得对吧 不应该告诉他们 |
[19:11] | You just told me it was. | 你刚才还告诉我你做得对 |
[19:13] | But i’m right. Right? | 但确实是对的 是吗 |
[19:14] | It’ll blow the adoption? Yeah,we can’t tell them. | 说了领养就没戏了 当然不能告诉他们 |
[19:16] | Okay. All right. That’s your decision. | 很好 是你决定的 |
[19:19] | Hey,you just called me down here So i could take responsibility for your decision? | 你把我叫过来 就是为了推卸责任吗 |
[19:23] | How small are your balls? | 你到底是不是男人 |
[19:24] | Meredith didn’t talk to me for weeks Because i screwed up her life. | Meredith好几个礼拜不跟我说话了 因为我毁了她的生活 |
[19:27] | The balls are pretty small right now. | 现在我的男子气概所剩无几 |
[19:29] | Dr. Karev. The baby’s seizing again. | Karev医生 婴儿又抽搐了 |
[19:32] | Page–page robbins! | 快呼叫Robins |
[19:35] | – We’re tellin’ mer! – You bet your ass,we are. | – 我们得告诉Mer – 那还用说 当然了 |
[19:40] | All right,my dears. | 好了 亲们 |
[19:42] | What do you say we get to anastomosing These deeporsal vessels? | 来说说怎么缝合这些背侧血管 |
[19:46] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[19:47] | Dr. Grey,easy on the suction,hon. Lighter touch. | Grey医生 不要抽吸太多 轻点 |
[19:50] | – Like that? – That’s perfect. | – 这样吗 – 完美 |
[19:53] | Dr. Grey,Seems you’ve inherited the hands of your mother. | Grey医生 看来你继承了你妈妈的天赋 |
[19:56] | – Thank you. – Did your sister lexie inherit the same skills? | – 谢谢 – 你妹妹Lexie也有同样的天赋吗 |
[19:59] | Dr. Avery. | Avery医生 |
[20:00] | I’m my mother’s only child.Lexie and i are half sisters. | 我妈就生了我一个 我和Lexie同父异母 |
[20:04] | Sounds like someone picked the wrong grey. | 看来有人选错了Grey啊 |
[20:06] | – Ma… – Lexie is very talented. She’s brilliant. | – 妈… – Lexie很有天分的 她很优秀 |
[20:08] | Lexie’s great– | Lexie很棒 |
[20:11] | sorry. Excuse me.Sorry. | 抱歉 借过 |
[20:12] | What is all the bustling,please? | 都在喧哗什么啊 |
[20:14] | I’m sorry to interrupt. I need to speak with dr. Grey. | 抱歉打扰了 我有话和Grey医生说 |
[20:17] | Dr. Grey is busy making history right now. | Grey医生正忙着创造历史 |
[20:20] | Suction,please. | 请抽吸 |
[20:21] | Meredith. | |
[20:33] | I a–i’m– i’m sorry,dr. Avery. I’m sorry. | 对不起 Avery医生 |
[20:36] | For the love of god. Ellis grey is rolling in her grave right now. | 天啊 Ellis Grey会死不瞑目的 |
[20:41] | Who wants to take dr. Grey’s place? | 谁来接Grey医生的班 |
[20:46] | – Dr. Kepner. – Yes! | – Kepner医生 – 好耶 |
[20:48] | Excuse me. Excuse me! I have to scrub. | 请让让 我得去刷手 |
[20:51] | We’re just doing a standard workup today, | 今天就做个标准检查 |
[20:53] | And if your blood’s clean,you’re a free man. | 如果你血项达标 就没事了 |
[20:56] | Do i have to wait for the labs or can you call me? | 我在这等实验室的通知 还是你们打电话 |
[20:58] | Oh,we’ll call you. | 我打给你 |
[20:59] | Good,because i’m marinating the fish for tonight, | 太好了 因为我在准备晚上吃的鱼 |
[21:01] | And if it stays in that thing for too long,It just turns into mush. | 腌久了 那东西就不能吃了 |
[21:05] | – What? You don’t like fish? – i do. | – 怎么 你不爱吃鱼吗 – 我爱吃 |
[21:08] | – You don’t like fish? – I like fish. | – 你不爱吃鱼吗 – 我爱吃鱼 |
[21:10] | Good. Okay,wow. I probably should’ve checked earlier, | 很好 我可能应该早点来检查 |
[21:12] | But i’m new to this whole dinner party thing,so… | 但我对准备晚宴不太在行 所以… |
[21:22] | What’s happening right now? | 现在是什么情况 |
[21:23] | Henry and teddy are having a dinner party tonight. | Henry和Teddy晚上要请客吃饭 |
[21:26] | – So i gather. – Yeah,and we’re invited. | – 原来如此 – 我们被邀请了 |
[21:28] | – Yeah,i got that,too. – Is there a problem? | – 我也意识到了 – 有什么问题吗 |
[21:30] | I forgot to tell him. | 我忘告诉他了 |
[21:32] | It’s a good thing henry came by and brought up the marinade | 幸好Henry过来了 还顺便提起腌菜 |
[21:35] | That’s not a very masculine topic–marinade. I should’ve cooked beef. | 看来腌菜不是那么阳刚的话题 我应该做牛肉的 |
[21:37] | – Are you free? – I am. | – 你有空吗 – 有空 |
[21:39] | I mean,’cause,you know,you don’t have to come. | 我是说 其实你不一定非得去 |
[21:41] | Wow. Best invite ever. | 哇哦 真是最有诚意的邀请 |
[21:43] | I’m s– Okay. This is my,um,bad. | 好吧 都是我不好 |
[21:47] | It could be my bad. I mean– yeah. | 可能是我不好 |
[21:49] | You both suck. | 你俩都不咋地 |
[21:52] | See you at dinner. | 晚上见 |
[21:55] | Dr. Avery,thank you so much for bringing me in. This is so exciting | Avery医生 感谢让我加入 这太棒了 |
[21:58] | Uh-huh. Relax,honey,relax. | 放轻松 甜心 别激动 |
[22:01] | Suction,please. Lightly. Lightly. | 麻烦吸一下 轻一点 |
[22:06] | And that,ladies and gentlemen,Completes the work on this dorsal artery. | 女士们先生们 这样就完成了背动脉的处理 |
[22:10] | Everybody,stretch,shake out your hands,Take a breather. | 各位伸展一下 放松下双手 稍事休息 |
[22:15] | Your technique has improved,baby. | 你的技术有进步 宝贝 |
[22:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:18] | It’s easy to teach When there’s natural ability to work with. | 有能力的学生自然学得快 |
[22:21] | That might be so,but,you know,n for plastics. | 你儿子是整形天才 |
[22:22] | You gotta be careful with that easy road. | 可能是吧 但整形科太轻松 你要小心啊 |
[22:28] | A person can get used to taking the easy road, | 有些人会习惯轻松的工作 |
[22:30] | Annext thing they know,they find themselves… | 然后 不知不觉地… |
[22:33] | The bo-job king of seattle,A tummy-tuck tycoon. | 他就成为了隆胸专家 收腹大师 |
[22:37] | I don’t think that’s fair. | 你这样说太过分了吧 |
[22:38] | More irrigation and suction. | 冲洗一下 继续抽吸 |
[22:40] | Are you saying there isn’t easy money In plastics,dr. Sloan? | 你是想说整形外科的钱不好赚吗 Sloan医生 |
[22:43] | Are you saying there’s no valuable work to be done there? | 那你是说我们就没做过有价值的事吗 |
[22:45] | She’s saying i don’t have the discipline To resist the easy money. | 她是想说我的自制力不够 经不住钱的诱惑 |
[22:47] | I’m just saying,there’s a temptation.Gently,april. | 我只是想说 确实是有诱惑 轻点 April |
[22:50] | Yeah,well,maybe if you knew a little more about me, | 要是你能多了解我一点 |
[22:52] | You’d know that i’m incredibly disciplined. | 你就会知道我的自制力有多强 |
[22:53] | And i’m not a tummy-tuck tycoon. | 我不是什么收腹大师 |
[22:55] | I’m sorry about that,dr. Sloan. | 对不起 Sloan医生 |
[22:57] | – She’s obviously tr… – don’t apologize for me. | – 她只是想… – 别替我道歉 |
[22:58] | – Yeah,well,somebody needs to… – Suction,april…. | – 总有人要道歉… – 继续吸 April…. |
[23:00] | – ‘Cause you’re way out of line. – Right near the dorsal vein. | – 因为你太过分了 – 背静脉附近 |
[23:01] | I chose plastics. Right here? I pursued dr. Sloan. These are my choices. | 我选择了整形外科 我要追随Sloan医生 这是我自己的决定 |
[23:04] | I’m not gonna sit here and let you trash them | 我不会放任你对我指手画脚 |
[23:05] | Because they’re not the same choices you would’ve made. | 就因为这不符合你的心意 |
[23:07] | – Back off. – You back off. | – 让开 – 你让开 |
[23:08] | – Not you,the suction. April. – Oh,god. The vein is stuck. | – 没说你 我是说吸管 April – 天啊 血管堵住了 |
[23:11] | Oh,what–what–what do i do? | 我该怎么办 |
[23:12] | All right,shut off the suction now! | 快关掉抽吸器 |
[23:13] | – Don’t move. It’s shredding. – She’s mangling it. | – 别动 要裂开了 – 她给弄裂了 |
[23:15] | Oh,my god. It’s not stopping. | 天啊 停不下来了 |
[23:16] | Oh,oh… Oh,no. | 糟了 |
[23:21] | Oh,god. What did i do? | 天啊 我都做了什么 |
[23:23] | You destroyed my dorsal vein. | 你毁掉了我的背静脉 |
[23:28] | Is it her shunt? Is it hydrocephalus? | 是血管分流的问题吗 是脑积水吗 |
[23:29] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[23:30] | That was her c.t. before,wasn’t it? | 我之前看到的是她的片子吧 |
[23:32] | – I’m sorry. I couldn’t tell you. – You still can’t. | – 对不起 我当时不能告诉你 – 现在也不能 |
[23:34] | The hell he can’t. She’s my patient. | 我才不管他能不能呢 她是我的病人 |
[23:36] | Oh,thank god. Owen,i– | 谢天谢地 Owen |
[23:37] | Look,look,robbins told me what is going on,And she is right. | Robbins已经把事情告诉我了 她说的没错 |
[23:40] | – You can’t see zola. – Owen,stay out of it. | – 你们不能见Zola – Owen 这里没你的事 |
[23:42] | She’s probably terrified,and someone should be with her. | 她可能会害怕的 得有人陪着她 |
[23:44] | She’s sedated. She’s not alone. | 已经给她用了镇静剂 而且她也不是一个人 |
[23:45] | I have a herd of nurses on a rotating schedule,Holding her,singing her– | 我让一群护士轮流抱着她 给她唱歌 |
[23:48] | – we’ve got this. – Did you try an n.g. tube? | – 我们能处理好 – 你们试过鼻胃管吗 |
[23:50] | The bowels are compressing the v.p. shunt, | 肠子正压迫着脑室腹腔分流管 |
[23:51] | And she’s hypotensive,so we’re taking her to the o.r. | 而且她已经低血压了 我们必须要送她进手术室 |
[23:53] | – Well,then i’m in there. – Shepherd,you can’t. | – 那我也要去 – Shepherd 你不能去 |
[23:55] | I inserted the shunt. It’s part of the problem. I should fix it! | 是我给她插的分流管 问题就出在这里 我应该去弄好 |
[23:57] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:58] | The adoption lady’s watching her like a hawk. | 社工寸步不离 |
[24:00] | – They’re looking for a reason to ding you. – Where is she? | – 他们正找理由 否决你们领养呢 – 她在哪 |
[24:01] | I will page you the minute that we’re done. | 手术后我马上通知你们 |
[24:03] | – I’ll havrev give you hourlies… – Karev,look at me. | – 我会让Karev时时向你们汇报进展 – Karev 看着我 |
[24:07] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[24:13] | Pre-op. 16-08. | 术前准备室 16-08 |
[24:14] | Thank you. I’m going there. | 谢谢 我去了 |
[24:16] | No. Are you– shepherd,don’t. | 不行 Shepherd 别去 |
[24:18] | – Derek. Derek,don’t do this. – Back off,hunt. | – Derek 别这样 – 让开 Hunt |
[24:19] | – You know how long the shunt… – Derek. Shepherd… | – 你知道分流管要故障多久… |
[24:22] | For her bowels to have gotten this bad?! | 才会让她的肠道坏成这样吗 |
[24:24] | They didn’know what to look for. | 他们不知道问题出在哪 |
[24:26] | Exactly,because she should’ve been with us. | 没错 因为她应该和我们在一起 |
[24:27] | And she’s not,and that’s my fault. | 但她没有 这都是我的错 |
[24:29] | And i may never sleep another night again because of that, | 我可能今生再也睡不着了 |
[24:32] | But if there’s a prayer of us getting her back, | 但是如果还有要回她的机会 |
[24:34] | We have to just dot our i’s and cross our t’s,Not mess with the rules. | 我们就要小心谨慎 不能冲动 不能越轨 |
[24:37] | Arizona is a gre surgeon. Please don’t make it worse. | Arizona医术高明 咱们别再添麻烦了 |
[24:41] | – What is your plan on fixing this? – It’s just kinked. | – 你打算怎么治疗 – 只是打结了而已 |
[24:45] | Once i get in there,and i remove the adhesions | 开始手术以后 我会把粘连物清除掉 |
[24:47] | And i fix the obstruction,the shunt will be fine. | 清理堵塞 分流管就没事了 |
[24:49] | If it’s not? What if it’s disconnected or broken? | 要是不行呢 要是分流管断开或损坏呢 |
[24:51] | Then i convert to a v.a. shunt. Derek,i can do this. Let me do this. | 那我就换用脑室心房分流术 我能行的 让我来吧 |
[25:05] | I just left o.r. two. They’ve started. | 我刚从第二手术室出来 他们开始了 |
[25:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:16] | I know i should be with meredith. I see her pain,but i can’t. | 我知道自己应该陪着Meredith 我知道她很痛苦 可是我做不到 |
[25:20] | I can barely look at her. This is all her fault. | 我甚至都没法看她 这都是她的错 |
[25:23] | Every time i think i’ve moved on,I’ve started to forgive her, | 每次我决定要放下 开始原谅她的时候 |
[25:27] | Something else comes up,and i’m right back where i was. | 总会出事 然后那种感觉就又回来了 |
[25:30] | You know,cristina and i,We just… | 我和Cristina 我们… |
[25:33] | We just went through something,And i know how you feel. | 我们也经历了很多事 我明白你的感受 |
[25:36] | It’s not easy. | 这很不容易 |
[25:38] | You know,they don’t make it easy. | 她们总是会添麻烦 |
[25:42] | No. | 是啊 |
[25:50] | Did you hear that zola came to the hospital,Had a bowel obstruction? | 你听说Zola因为肠梗阻住院了吗 |
[25:54] | Yep. | 听说了 |
[25:57] | Can’t be easy on meredith. | Meredith肯定很不好受 |
[25:59] | Can’t be easy at all. | 肯定非常难受 |
[26:02] | You are not Really using meredith’s sick baby | 你不是想用Meredith的病闺女 |
[26:07] | To guilt me into putting her on my trial. | 来博取我的同情心 好让我允许她参加我的实验吧 |
[26:09] | Well,if you think she lacks judgment,then help her. | 要是你觉得她缺乏判断力 那就帮她一下 |
[26:12] | You’re the moral compass of this hospital. | 你是这家医院的道德指针 |
[26:13] | Mor– You don’t e– I’m the moral compass of nothing. | 道…你…我什么指针都不是 |
[26:19] | I am using one man Like a plaything And had another one bribing a scheduler. | 我像玩具一样玩弄了一个男人 导致另一个人去收买日程安排员 |
[26:26] | Yeah,i really don’t want to know about– | 其实我没想知道这些 |
[26:27] | Like a plaything… Often… And enthusiastically. | 玩弄别人 日复一日 还乐此不疲 |
[26:37] | M-may-maybe you should stop. | 也许你应该停下 |
[26:40] | Did i mention that i promised ellis grey… | 我跟你提过 我答应Ellis Grey… |
[26:44] | On her deathbed That i would take care of meredith? | 在她死后照顾Meredith吗 |
[26:48] | I am still not putting that girl on my trial. | 我还是不会让她参与我的试验 |
[26:56] | I am so sorry,dr. Avery. You gave me one job– suction. | 真抱歉 Avery医生 你只交给我抽吸这一个任务 |
[26:59] | I mean,what kind of a person ruins an entire sur– | 什么样的人会毁了整个手术 |
[27:00] | Dr. Kepner,stop talking,now. | Kepner医生 不要说了 |
[27:05] | Okay,new game plan. | 好了 新方案 |
[27:07] | We harvest the saphenous vein from his leg And use it as extension tubing. | 我们切下他腿上的隐静脉作为伸缩管 |
[27:11] | If we used a deep inferior epigastric perforator flap, | 如果我们用里层的上腹穿支皮瓣 |
[27:14] | We wouldn’t need to cut into his leg. | 就不用动他的腿 |
[27:15] | I’m not familiar with that technique. | 我没听过这种方法 |
[27:17] | It’s been used recently In genital reconstruction surgeries. | 是近期应用于生殖器重建手术中的 |
[27:20] | I’ve seen him do it. The results have been amazing. | 我观摩过他做这项手术 结果非常棒 |
[27:22] | More natural looking,ages better,There’d be no visible scaring, | 看上去更自然 使用年限更久 没有明显伤疤 |
[27:26] | Less post-op pain,fewer post-op complications. You want me to go on? | 术后疼痛和并发症都更少 还要我说下去吗 |
[27:29] | I’m not gonna risk ryan’s penile function Because i bruised your ego. | 我不会因为挫伤过你的傲气 就拿Ryan的命根冒险 |
[27:33] | I’m not trying impress you. | 我并不是想让你改观 |
[27:35] | Let me do this,and that’ll come naturally. | 让我接手 你自然会明白 |
[27:39] | Come on,dr. Avery. | 决定吧 Avery医生 |
[27:41] | Step into the future with me. | 跟我一起迈向未来 |
[27:47] | Well,if you feel comfortable doing it– | 好吧 如果你有这个自信 |
[27:49] | Hell,i feel comfortable letting your kid do it. | 我有自信让你儿子来做 |
[27:51] | – Avery,prep the abdomen. – I’m on it. | – Avery 给腹部做准备 – 来了 |
[27:55] | So alex was supposed to call by now. | Alex那边现在应该有消息了 |
[27:57] | Yeah. In,like,ten minutes. | 才十分钟而已 |
[27:59] | – Do you think it’s bad if we call him? – Yep. | – 我们现在打给他 是不是不好 – 对 |
[28:04] | – What if she… – She’s not gonna die. Do you hear me? | – 要是她… – 她不会死的 听到没 |
[28:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:12] | Do you know how to do single-handed left-handed ties? | 你会不会左手单手打结 |
[28:15] | – No. – Try it. | – 不会 – 试试看 |
[28:23] | Like that? | 这样吗 |
[28:25] | Did you just do that on your first try? | 你第一次就能成功吗 |
[28:26] | Yeah. Well,you are holding your string too tight– | 是啊 你把线拉得太紧了 |
[28:28] | oh,oh,shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:30] | Got a message from karev. | 收到Karev的消息 |
[28:32] | They had to resect a small part of the bowel, | 他们切除了一小部分肠 |
[28:33] | But everything else looks good so far. | 其他目前都很顺利 |
[28:35] | – Oh,thank god. – Yeah. | – 谢天谢地 – 是啊 |
[28:49] | Did you ju– Oh,i hate you people. | 你刚…我恨你们 |
[28:54] | Don’t touch it. | 别碰 |
[28:56] | You know,i really don’t get you. | 知道吗 我真的搞不懂你 |
[28:58] | You should understand better than anyone. | 你应该比别人更感同身受 |
[29:00] | What if it was sofia? | 如果换作Sofia |
[29:01] | Do you have any parental rights? | 你有没有父母权利呢 |
[29:03] | If something happens to her,Sloan and torres aren’t around, | 如果她出了什么事 Sloan和Torres又不在场 |
[29:06] | You got some peds doc Saying you don’t have a right to see her. | 有儿科医生说你无权看她 |
[29:11] | Mind your own business,karev. | 管好你自己吧 Karev |
[29:15] | I’m sorry. I’m just sayin’,it sucks. | 很抱歉 我想说这太糟了 |
[29:16] | No,here’s what sucks– Zola’s gonna be fine because we’re awesome surgeons, | 不 告诉你什么才是真的糟 Zola会没事的 因为我们医术精湛 |
[29:19] | And if meredith and derek didn’t know that she was here,Zola would still be fine, | 如果Meredith和Derek不知道她在这 Zola一样会安然无事 |
[29:22] | The adoption wouldn’t be in jeopardy, | 不会触犯领养条例 |
[29:23] | And they wouldn’t be in a room somewhere Going out their minds imagining the worst. | 他们也不用坐立不安 胡思乱想最坏情况 |
[29:31] | All right. Good anastomosis,dr. Avery. | 好的 缝合得很好 Avery医生 |
[29:34] | Perfect flap. | 堪称完美 |
[29:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:36] | And mrs. Dr. Avery,Here is your brand-new dorsal vein. | 女Avery医生 这是你全新的背侧静脉 |
[29:41] | – Impressive,no? – If it actually works. | – 很赞吧 不是吗 – 也得能正常循环才行 |
[29:43] | I mean,right now all we’ve got is a sad Old gray penis with a piece of belly in it. | 现在我们只能看到 一条又老又沮丧的灰色阴茎 |
[29:48] | Dr. Kepner,release the clamp. | Kepner医生 松开夹子 |
[29:50] | – Uh,maybe you should do it… – Girl,get in there. | – 或许应该您来… – 来吧来吧 |
[30:00] | Yep. Pinker. | 好了 粉红了 |
[30:02] | Oh,that is pinker. | 哦 真的很粉 |
[30:03] | Well,i don’t know about you. | 我是不知道你们的情况 |
[30:06] | But i’d say that’s just about The pinkest penis i’ve ever seen. | 但我得说这是我见过最粉嫩的小弟弟 |
[30:11] | Yep. | 的确 |
[30:20] | We were able to remove all of the adhesions And get the shunt working again. | 我们移除了所有的黏着物 分流正常了 |
[30:26] | We’ll monitor her while she’s here. She’s gonna be fine. | 我们会实时监控 她会没事的 |
[30:45] | I’ll stay with zola tonight. | 今晚我陪着Zola |
[30:48] | I will call if there’s anything to worry about. | 有什么问题我打给你们 |
[30:51] | So don’t call every five minutes. | 所以不要五分钟来一次电话 |
[30:57] | – You guys go home. – Okay. | – 你们回去吧 – 好的 |
[31:12] | Do i have to set a place for eli? | 我用不用给Eli准备位子 |
[31:14] | Because i hear that you forgot to invite him. | 听说你忘了邀请他 |
[31:17] | Why do people forget to invite people To dinner parties? | 怎么会有人忘记邀请别人去晚餐聚会 |
[31:21] | Is that a trick question? | 脑筋急转弯吗 |
[31:23] | I need to break up with him. | 我得跟他分手 |
[31:24] | Oh. Oh,oh,please don’t do it at my party. | 拜托不要在我的晚餐会上 |
[31:26] | See,the last time i broke up with a man, | 知道么 上次我跟人分手 |
[31:28] | He thought i was asking him to wait for me,And then he did,apparently, | 他以为我要他等我 显然他这么做了 |
[31:32] | And he bought lattes for a man named pierre. | 还买了拿铁给一个叫Pierre的男人 |
[31:34] | Is that slang for something that i don’t know about? | 这是俚语隐喻什么的 我不知道的事吗 |
[31:36] | See,i try to preserve the dignity of others,And that’s the problem. | 是这样 我想保护别人的尊严 这是问题所在 |
[31:41] | And i’m poetic,which,you know,I like to think provides clarity, | 我表达得比较委婉 我想把事情说清楚 |
[31:45] | But in fact may simply cloud the message. | 但实际上造成了误解 |
[31:48] | All right. Here’s what i do– Use short,declarative sentences. | 好吧 我是这么做的 用简短的陈述句 |
[31:52] | I’m ending this. All the best to you. Got it? | 我要分手 祝你好运 懂了吗 |
[31:57] | Oh,and–and do it before the party. | 还有 晚餐前搞定 |
[31:59] | D–no. Not before. | 不行 |
[32:01] | No,uh… Tomorrow.Before is rude. Before is depriving the man of a meal, | 明天再说 餐前太无礼了 剥夺了一个男人享用晚餐的权利 |
[32:05] | Which he’s now excited about Because your husband couldn’t shut up about the sauce. | 他那么期待今天晚餐 就因为你丈夫不停地讲酱汁的问题 |
[32:09] | I have to serve dinner to a dead man walking? | 我要给死囚准备最后的晚餐吗 |
[32:11] | Oh,buck up. You can handle it. | 一边去 你能搞定的 |
[32:55] | I just need a second. | 我需要点时间 |
[32:57] | Take all the time you need. | 多久都可以 |
[32:59] | It’s like christmas friggin’ morning,dude. | 感觉像圣诞节早晨 老弟 |
[33:03] | I will shut up. | 我闭嘴 |
[33:08] | Okay. I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[33:15] | There’s quite a bit of swelling,But that will go down. | 现在有点肿胀 但会消除的 |
[33:17] | And it’ll do everything it’s supposed to. | 并且一切功能正常 |
[33:24] | It’s great. | 太棒了 |
[33:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:29] | You want to see? I’ll give you one last look. | 你想看看吗 只让你看这么一次 |
[33:32] | I’m good,bro. I’m happy if you’re happy. | 不用了 兄弟 你高兴就好 |
[33:40] | Well… That is great. Clean wound. | 太好了 伤口很干净 |
[33:43] | You’ll have a scar,but who cares? | 会留下个疤 不过没关系的 |
[33:45] | It’ll make you look fierce. | 会使你看起来很强悍 |
[33:47] | Hey,you know,you should,uh,you should go to the party. | 你该去参加派对了 |
[33:49] | Oh,i have to finish this. Plus,i thought i’d keep you company. | 我得做完这些 再说 我想陪陪你 |
[33:53] | You know,i’ve been practicing this all day. | 你知道吗 我练习了一整天 |
[33:55] | And your parents,they can do single-handed left-handed ties | 而你爸妈 可以轻轻松松 |
[33:58] | With their eyes closed,Never mind closing a tube of cream. | 闭着眼睛用一只左手打结 更别提盖上乳胶管盖子了 |
[34:02] | Your dad… Is a rock star. | 你爸爸 是个超级牛人 |
[34:05] | He is a household name. And your mom? She’s a natural. | 家喻户晓 你妈妈呢 是个天才 |
[34:09] | People say that she got it from her mom. | 大家都说她得到了她妈妈的真传 |
[34:11] | So you’re gonna get it,too. | 你也一定会得到她的真传 |
[34:12] | You’ll watch her resect tumors all the time, | 你会从小看着她切除肿瘤 |
[34:15] | And when you slice open your first abdomen,People will say… “oh,my goodness.” | 然后当你第一次切开别人肚子时 大家会说 我的天哪 |
[34:20] | how did she learn that so fast? Huh? | 她怎么学得如此神速 |
[34:22] | How did she learn that so fast? | 她怎么能学得这么快 |
[34:24] | ” And you’ll say,”oh,i come from a long,long line of surgeons.” | 然后你会说 我出身外科医生世家 |
[34:30] | You know,you’re right. I’m… I’m gonna head to that party. | 我想你说得对 我该去派对了 |
[34:34] | Oh,okay. | 好的 |
[34:37] | Okay,bye. Bye-bye. Bye-bye. Bye-bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[34:55] | Okay,i’m sorry.Uh… I can’t do this. | 好吧 对不起 我做不到 |
[34:58] | Uh,i-i need to say Something to you,And i want to make sure that i’m clear, | 我有话对你说 我想跟你说清楚 |
[35:04] | Because i A-apparently have been unclear in the past. | 因为我发现之前跟别人说得不够清楚 |
[35:09] | You’re ending this. Whatever this is,it’s ending. | 你想分手 不管什么原因 我们结束了 |
[35:17] | – Yes. – You’re perfectly clear. | – 是的 – 你说的很清楚 |
[35:20] | You’re the clearest person i’ve ever known. | 你是我见过最清楚的人 |
[35:22] | You do not have a clarity problem. | 你从来没有表达不清 |
[35:25] | – I don’t? – No. | – 我没有 – 没有 |
[35:26] | No. You’ve been telling me You don’t want a relationship every day for weeks now. | 没有 几周来你一直说不想确定恋爱关系 |
[35:30] | And i’ve been ignoring you because you’re… Different than any woman i’ve ever known. | 而我一直选择无视你 是因为你是所有女人中最与众不同的 |
[35:35] | So that’s my fault. | 所以是我的错 |
[35:37] | I should’ve walked away a long time ago. | 我早就该离开了 |
[35:39] | I can blame you for many things,But a lack of clarity… Is not one of them. | 我可以为很多事责怪你 唯独不能怪你含糊不清 |
[35:44] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:04] | Enjoy the party. | 玩得开心 |
[36:19] | My son tells me That i have trouble admitting when i’m wrong. | 我儿子说我经常死不认错 |
[36:24] | So this would be the place where i should say That was an impressive save. | 但现在我必须得说 刚才干得漂亮 |
[36:28] | Of course it was. | 是很漂亮 |
[36:30] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[36:32] | Probably ’cause you’ve given him such a complex, | 也许是因为你强加给他太多 |
[36:33] | But for whatever the reason,Let him find his own way. | 但无论如何 让他选择自己的路 |
[36:39] | He’ll do good. | 他会大有前途 |
[36:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:43] | Oh,and… Don’t count out lexie grey till you meet her. | 然后在你见到Lexie Grey之前 别妄加判断 |
[36:48] | She’s smart,she’s beautiful… She’s perfect. | 她聪明漂亮 可谓完美 |
[36:54] | A guy couldn’t do any better. | 再也找不到更好的了 |
[37:09] | Dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[37:14] | Dr. Warren. | Warren医生 |
[37:16] | Look,Y-you’re gonna hear about something | 听着 你可能会听说一些事 |
[37:20] | Because everyone around here hears about everything. | 医院本就是是非之地 |
[37:22] | Eli and i have ended things– The nurse. | 我和Eli分手了 就是那个护士 |
[37:27] | You’re gonna think that it has something to do with you, | 你也许会认为这事与你有关 |
[37:30] | And for the sake of clarity, | 但是为了澄清 |
[37:32] | I would like to be extremely clear | 我必须跟你说清楚 |
[37:35] | When i say it doesn’t have anything to do with you…At all. | 此事和你没半毛钱关系 |
[37:40] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[37:44] | It doesn’t have anything to do with you. | 此事与你无关 |
[37:49] | B-ben warren… I am being… Very clear with you. | Ben Warren 我已经和你说的很清楚了 |
[37:54] | Are you listening to me? | 你听见没 |
[37:55] | Night,miranda bailey. I’ll see you tomorrow. | Miranda Bailey 晚安 明天见 |
[37:58] | No. That is not what i said. | 不 我说的可不是这个 |
[38:01] | I-i… Benjamin warren! | |
[38:07] | I am so sorry for suctioning that vein. | 我真的为抽吸的事非常抱歉 |
[38:10] | – I don’t know…What happened. – April… Stop apologizing. | – 我不知道怎么回事 – April 别再道歉了 |
[38:12] | Would you let it go? It’s all worked out. | 过去就过去了 没事了 |
[38:14] | Yeah. Honey,you gotta learn how to relax. | 是啊 宝贝 你得学着放轻松 |
[38:17] | You’re making a good day feel bad. | 你正在毁掉美好的一天 |
[38:21] | I just wanted to thank you for the drink. | 谢谢你请我这杯酒 |
[38:23] | It was really nice. | 你人真好 |
[38:25] | I don’t–um,i’m– I-i think that you may have– | 我没…你大概… |
[38:28] | I think he has the drink that you sent him. | 我想你确实请了他这杯酒 |
[38:36] | And this is the part where you get up and go And play darts with him. | 现在就该起身 跟他一起去玩飞镖啦 |
[38:49] | Why are you such a meddler? | 真爱管闲事 |
[38:52] | I’m using my powers for good. | 尽力做好事嘛 |
[38:54] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:10] | Is cristina coming? | Cristina要来吗 |
[39:11] | She can’t. Sends her apologies. | 没法来 她很抱歉 |
[39:13] | Well,this many doctors,And only three of you got stood up? | 这么多医生 就你们仨的另一半没来 |
[39:15] | That’s not bad. | 也不算太坏 |
[39:18] | Mine’s here. | 我的另一半来啦 |
[39:20] | – So is eli just gonna be late or… – Nope. | – Eli晚点来还是… – 他不来 |
[39:25] | Stuck at the hospital. | 在医院忙呢 |
[39:30] | Can we talk? | 我们聊两句吧 |
[39:32] | Um,listen,i want a piece of paper That says that sofia’s mine. | 我想去开证明 说明Sofia是咱俩的女儿 |
[39:35] | We always say that we’re gonna do it,But we never actually do it. | 这事说了很久 但都没行动 |
[39:38] | – Then let’s do it. – Because she’s mine. She’s my baby. | – 那就行动呗 – 因为她是我的宝宝 |
[39:41] | I mean,she’s yours and she’s mark’s,But sh-she’s mine,too. | 我知道她是你和Mark生的 但也是我的宝宝 |
[39:44] | I mean,i’m the only one that can get her to go back to sleep In the middle of the night. | 只有我能半夜哄她睡觉 |
[39:47] | – I know. – And she calls me mama. | – 我知道 – 她还叫我妈妈 |
[39:50] | And i know that it sounds like it’s babbling, | 好吧 可能是牙牙学语 |
[39:52] | But she’s– she’s saying it to me Because i’m–i’m her mama. | 可她确实对着我叫的 因为我是她妈妈 |
[39:55] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[39:57] | We’ll get you that piece of paper,okay? I promise. | 我们去开证明 我保证 |
[40:00] | Okay. Okay. Come here. | 没事了 抱抱 |
[40:07] | Tell me about plastics. | 跟我聊聊整形外科 |
[40:08] | Mom,come on. I’m tired. | 妈妈 拜托 我累了 |
[40:10] | And i don’t want to spend all night Trying to convince you | 我可懒得花一整晚说服你 |
[40:11] | it’s a legitimate specialty. | 整形外科也是合法专业 |
[40:13] | I’m asking you to share your interests. | 我想听你分享兴趣爱好嘛 |
[40:15] | Or you can tell me about this girl | 要不跟我聊聊 |
[40:16] | You shipped off to another time zone In honor of my arrival. | 为了庆祝我的到来 而被你支走的女孩 |
[40:19] | Can you blame me? Honestly? | 说实话 这能怪我吗 |
[40:21] | I mean,look how you were all over sloan. I mean– | 看看你对Sloan的态度 我是说… |
[40:23] | Sloan can take it. You’re saying this lexie can’t? | Sloan都能接受 你觉得Lexie不行吗 |
[40:26] | I like her. A lot. I don’t want to start this. | 我喜欢她 非常喜欢 我不想多说了 |
[40:30] | I’m gonna meddle one more time. | 我就再多管一次闲事 |
[40:32] | Yeah. See,if only i could believe that,Maybe we could talk– | 如果我相信你 说不定我俩能聊聊 |
[40:34] | Sloan–be careful of him If you really like her. | 防着点Sloan 如果你真的喜欢她 |
[40:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:42] | Because he talks about her The way you should,that’s why. | 因为他说了些话 像是男友才该说的 |
[40:45] | Yeah. They were a thing. That’s over now. | 是 他们恋爱过 但现在结束了 |
[40:53] | Are you in love with her? | 你爱她吗 |
[40:57] | We’re not gonna talk about this. | 我不会跟你聊这个 |
[41:00] | We’re so hopeful at the beginning of things. | 最初我们总是满怀希望 |
[41:05] | It seems like there’s only a world to be gained… Not lost. | 以为世界尽在掌握 不会失去 |
[41:15] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[41:17] | Hello. | 喂 |
[41:19] | – You ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗 – 好了 |
[41:22] | Okay,go. | 开始吧 |
[41:23] | Hi,baby girl. | 嗨 小甜心 |
[41:26] | Is aunt cristina getting ready To put you to bed? | Cristina阿姨准备哄你睡了吗 |
[41:29] | We love you. | 我们爱你哟 |
[41:32] | Hey,zo. | 嘿 Zo |
[41:34] | Ready to close your eyes? | 想睡了吗 |
[41:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:58] | They say the inability to accept loss Is a form of insanity. | 有人说 无法接受失去 亦是一种疯狂 |
[42:03] | – We love you. – Good night. | – 我们爱你 – 晚安 |
[42:07] | It’s probably true. | 或许的确如此 |
[42:10] | But sometimes… It’s the only way to stay alive. | 但有时 疯狂只是为了活下去 |