时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Surgeons can’t be lazy. | 外科医生不能偷懒 |
[00:04] | The risks are too great. | 因为风险太高了 |
[00:05] | That one looks like an islet cell. | 那片云看起来像胰岛细胞 |
[00:08] | – Which one? – That one. | – 哪片 – 那片 |
[00:09] | It’s all puffy and insulin producing. | 蓬蓬松松的 就像在分泌胰岛素 |
[00:12] | It looks like a cloud. | 那就只是片云而已 |
[00:14] | It looks like an islet cell or maybe a buffalo. | 看上去像是胰岛细胞或是水牛 |
[00:17] | The second we stop pushing ourselves, | 一旦我们不再努力 |
[00:19] | Something terrible happens, Something we never see coming. | 后果不堪设想 难以预料 |
[00:23] | I have no imagination, mer. | 我没有想象力 Mer |
[00:25] | Teddy sucked it out of me. | Teddy把我的想象力都吸干了 |
[00:27] | Oh,let’s not go there. | 不要这样嘛 |
[00:28] | We’re just gonna believe that everything’s gonna be okay. | 我们要相信一切都会好的 |
[00:32] | – We’re keeping the faith. – Yeah. | – 我们要有信心 – 好吧 |
[00:34] | She did say that she had something great for me today. | 她说今天会给我个惊喜 |
[00:38] | – What are you on? – Cabbage patch. | – 你今天要做什么 – 阴道检查 |
[00:40] | O.b. still? You gotta get out of those pink scrubs. | 你还在妇产科啊 你别再穿粉色手术服了 |
[00:43] | Why? Bailey’s got me blackballed from every surgery. | 为什么啊 Bailey也不让我参加任何手术 |
[00:46] | Besides,it’s quiet. I get to work on the trial stuff. | 而且那里很安静 我可以继续做试验 |
[00:49] | I thought bailey told you to stay away from the trial stuff. | Bailey不是禁止你碰她的试验吗 |
[00:51] | I know, but i just can’t help it | 我知道 但我忍不住 我觉得就差一点了 |
[00:55] | – hey!That coulda hit us. – Careful. | – 差点砸到我们 – 小心点 |
[00:58] | Nice hustle. | 真会偷懒啊 |
[00:59] | You know, i think this is just More avoiding thinking about zola. | 我觉得你只是在逃避 为了不去想Zola |
[01:03] | Did you hear something? | 你有消息了吗 |
[01:04] | No. I–we’ve bugged janet till she’s sick of us, And she doesn’t really know anything, | 没有 我们把Janet都弄烦了 再说她其实也不知道 |
[01:07] | So we just have to wait for the court to give us A hearing date, and we’re just… | 现在只等法院让我们去参加听证 我们只需要… |
[01:10] | – Keeping the faith. – Keeping the faith. | – 要有信心 – 要有信心 |
[01:13] | karev,throw the ball! | Karev 把球扔过来 |
[01:18] | Come on!Robbins, don’t be afraid of it. | – 拜托 – Robbins 别害怕球 |
[01:21] | Well,it flew at my head. | 它差点砸到我的头 |
[01:23] | not bad. Not bad. | 不错 不错 |
[01:26] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[01:27] | i said not bad. Don’t go crazy. | 我只是说不错 别臭美 |
[01:30] | sloan. Hey,sloan. | Sloan 说你呢 |
[01:33] | – Yo!focus.Hello? – Okay. | – 拜托专心一点 – 好吧 |
[01:35] | Who is that? | 她是谁啊 |
[01:36] | oh,julia canner or kinney. | 是叫Julia Canner还是Kinney什么的 |
[01:38] | She’s an ophthalmologist from seattle pres. Mark’s been…Seeing her. | 她是西雅图长老医院的眼科医生 Mark跟她搞上了 |
[01:42] | every night this week. | 夜夜笙歌啊 |
[01:45] | All right,nice throw,robbins. That’s the way. | Robbins 扔得好 就这样扔 |
[01:47] | hey,webber, why don’t you come down here And show us how it’s done? | Webber 你怎么不过来给我们示范一下 |
[01:50] | Uh,let me finish the chapter. I need my energy for the game. | 等我看完这一章 我需要养精蓄锐 |
[01:54] | In my experience, we’ll need it. | 从我的经验来看 这也是为了大家好 |
[01:58] | Who’s up? | 下一个是谁 |
[02:00] | – Hey,hunt. – All right, come on in. | – 好的 来吧 |
[02:02] | When are you gonna let me pitch? I’m a really good pitcher. | 你什么时候才能让我投球啊 姐很擅长的 |
[02:04] | Uh,we’re fine.Shepherd throws an unbeatable screwball,all right?Now… | 不需要了 Shepherd扔的是无敌螺旋球 |
[02:08] | little grey, Let’s go. | 小Grey 来吧 |
[02:13] | – go,lexie! – Drop the bat.Go,go.Run to third. | – 加油 Lexie! – 扔掉球棒 快跑到三垒 |
[02:17] | Don’t stop.All right. Come on,everyone.Look alive. | 别停下 拜托各位 加把油 |
[02:20] | Yang,grey,you–you could at least stand up. | Yang Grey 你们站起来好不好 |
[02:23] | – hi,honey. – looking good, chief hunt. | – 亲爱的 – 你看上去不错啊 Hunt主任 |
[02:26] | – Hi,chief macdougall. – Make it brad. | – 你好 Macdougall主任 – 叫我Brad就行 |
[02:29] | I’m surprised to see you out here,hunt. | 真没想到能在这里遇见你 Hunt |
[02:31] | We’ve had this field every morning. | 我们每天早上都来这里练习 |
[02:33] | Is this your first practice? | 你们这是第一次练习吗 |
[02:35] | Uh,no.No,no. We’ve been… | 不是 我们已经… |
[02:37] | I would’ve thought it was. | 我还以为是第一次呢 |
[02:39] | Kudos for putting a team together at all this year, | 西雅图仁爱医院发生了这么多剧变 |
[02:41] | What with all the upheaval over at seattle grace. | 你们今年还能组织起队伍来 很不错啊 |
[02:43] | Yeah,well,we’ve got a lot of good players– Webber being ousted, | – 是啊 我们有很多不错的队员 – Webber被撵下来了 |
[02:46] | all that nasty business With the alzheimer’s trial being shut down– | 老年痴呆症试验 也因丑闻而被叫停了 |
[02:50] | No wonder they put a trauma guy in charge. | 无怪乎他们让一个创伤科的人主事 |
[02:53] | You must feel like you’re just scrambling To stop the hemorrhaging over there. | 你现在肯定觉得自己管理医院 就像是在救死扶伤一样 |
[02:58] | We got another half-hour out here or so, | 我们还有半个小时 |
[03:00] | And then we’re gonna be ready to kick your asses tomorrow. | 然后明天我们就给你们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[03:02] | Oh,just a half-hour? | 只要半小时吗 |
[03:05] | Is that all you need? | 你只需要这点时间吗 |
[03:09] | – Hunt,i gotta go. – what? | – Hunt 我要走了 – 什么 |
[03:11] | – Lexie. – yeah. | – 好的 |
[03:12] | We got a consult. | 我们有个会诊 |
[03:12] | – Okay. – No.No,wait. | – 好的 – 不行 等一下 |
[03:13] | – We’re– – I gotta check on a sick kid. | – 我们… – 我要去看看患病儿童 |
[03:14] | – Listen,no– – Can i get a ride? | – 听我说 不行 – 能送我一趟吗 |
[03:15] | I gotta update the boards. | 我要去更新手术安排 |
[03:16] | – No,no. – is that it? Are we done? | – 不行 – 完事了吗 |
[03:18] | Just–just wait… | 等一下 |
[03:18] | hustle. Everyone. | 快点 各位 |
[03:19] | No,no. | 不行 |
[03:21] | – Looks like your half-hour’s up. – Wait. | – 看来你的半小时结束了 – 等一下 |
[03:24] | All right,guys. Come on.Let’s do it. | 好的 各位 加油 好好干 |
[03:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:34] | you said “great.” Is it a transplant? | 你说的”惊喜”是器官移植手术吗 |
[03:36] | Oh,is it a heterotopic transplant? | 是异位移植手术吗 |
[03:38] | No. | 不是 |
[03:39] | But you said “great.” is it–is it big? | 可你说是”惊喜” 是大手术吗 |
[03:41] | Well,it’ll probably take you all morning. | 你可能要花一上午才能弄完 |
[03:46] | Mr. Felker, this is dr. Yang. | Felker先生 这位是Yang医生 |
[03:49] | And she will be performing your angioplasty. | 她要来给你做血管成形术 |
[03:52] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[03:58] | any first year can do this.I thought i was gonna be working on a heart. | 第一年住院医生都能做这个 我以为你要让我处理心脏问题 |
[04:01] | you’re gonna be working on Preventing mr. Felker from having a heart attack. | 你要做的 是防止Felker先生心脏病发作 |
[04:05] | I mean,i thought i was gonna be working on a heart In the o.r. | 我是说 我以为你要让我做心脏手术 |
[04:08] | Hey.Is someone gonna roto-rooter my veins out? | 到底有没有人要给我疏通血管啊 |
[04:19] | So i typed it up for you. | 我帮你打出来了 |
[04:20] | Uh,fielding positions, batting order– It’s all right here. | 防守位置 击球顺序 都在上面写着呢 |
[04:22] | You’re a good administrative assistant. | 你是个很好的行政助理 |
[04:24] | – Thank you,sir. – That’s not a compliment. | – 谢谢 – 我不是在夸你 |
[04:26] | I think being chief resident has set you back. | 我觉得当住院总阻碍了你的发展 |
[04:27] | I’d like to see you getting off the sidelines more. | 我希望你能少做一些这种杂事 |
[04:31] | – one,two,three. – Okay,what do we have? | |
[04:33] | Carl shatler, sanitation worker,mid 30’s. | Carl Shatler 环卫工人 30多岁 |
[04:35] | Fell off the back of a garbage truck, Then hit by a car backing out of a driveway. | 从垃圾车上摔下来 又被倒车撞到 |
[04:38] | Okay,vitals are stable but he has multiple contusions, | 病人无生命危险 但有多处挫伤 |
[04:41] | Scalp lac, and obvious hand injuries. | 头皮裂伤 手部有明显损伤 |
[04:43] | Okay,carl? Carl,i’m dr. Hunt. | Carl 我是Hunt医生 |
[04:45] | do you know where you are? Can you hear me? | 你知道自己在哪吗 能听见我说话吗 |
[04:47] | G.c.s. 10,and pupils are equal and reactive. | 昏迷指数为10 瞳孔有反应 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna need the portable x-ray and ultrasound. | 我需要便携式X光和超声波设备 |
[04:53] | right away. | 马上就来 |
[04:54] | Oh,this hand’s hamburger. He’s gonna lose some of this. | 手都碾碎了 肯定是保不住了 |
[04:57] | Oh,god. No! | 天呀 不要啊 |
[05:00] | Calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[05:01] | Kepner, where is that ultrasound? | Kepner 超声波设备呢 |
[05:03] | give us some room here, torres. | 别碍事 Torres |
[05:04] | Okay,i just need to stabilize the hand, And then i will– | 我要先把手部处理一下 然后就能… |
[05:05] | i said,give us some room.The hand is not the priority right now. | 我说了 别碍事 手的问题现在不用管 |
[05:08] | Fine.Page me when you need me. | 好吧 需要我时再叫我 |
[05:13] | – Hey,karev, i need you to sign these. – What is it? | – Karev 你来签一下字 – 这是什么 |
[05:16] | A-a subpoena for zola’s medical records. | 关于Zola医疗记录的传票 |
[05:18] | They’re transferring her care to seattle pres. | 法院要把她转到西雅图长老医院 |
[05:20] | Wait.Why? We’re her doctors. | 等一下 为什么 我们是她的医生 |
[05:21] | Well,it’s a conflict of interest Because her prospective parents work here. | 因为她未来的父母在这里工作 所以有利害冲突 |
[05:24] | That’s genius.First they take her away from shepherd and grey, | 他们真有才 先是把她从Shepherd和Grey身边抢走 |
[05:26] | Now they want to take her away from her doctors? | 现在他们又想给她换医生啊 |
[05:27] | Wait,wait,the file.You have to sign– | 等一下 这个文件 你必须要签字 |
[05:29] | Don’t worry.I got this. | 别担心 我来处理 |
[05:34] | Let’s see.The patient just flew in from san francisco. | 病人刚从旧金山飞过来 |
[05:37] | She has a hypothalamic hamartoma.What do you know? | 她患有下丘脑错构瘤 你有什么看法 |
[05:40] | H.h. tumors are slow-growing, noncancerous.They sit in the hypothalamus– | 下丘脑错构瘤属于生长缓慢的良性肿瘤 一般位于下丘脑内 |
[05:43] | – Ms. Bayer, can i help you? – No,it’s best if i just hold her. | – Bayer 需要我帮忙吗 – 不用了 我抱着她就可以了 |
[05:47] | – It’s okay,sweetheart. – How long has she been seizing? | – 没关系 宝贝 – 她这样多久了 |
[05:49] | Well,this is the fourth one today. | 这是今天的第四次了 |
[05:54] | It’s getting worse, So please tell me you can help her. | 病情越来越严重了 拜托你帮帮她吧 |
[05:58] | It’s,uh,it’s tricky. Charissa’s tumor is eccentric. | 问题有点复杂 Charissa的肿瘤不常见 |
[06:01] | It off to one side more than the other. | 它偏向于一边 |
[06:03] | Protocol is a subfrontal approach From here, but i’d never get it all. | 常规方法是从这里进行额下入路手术 但这样无法完全清除肿瘤 |
[06:07] | Well,the surgeon in san francisco said That even if you just got a little bit of it, | 旧金山的医生说 即使只清除了一点 |
[06:11] | The symptoms wouldn’t be as bad. | 她的症状也会减轻 |
[06:13] | For now, um,until it grows back. | 暂时是这样 但病情会复发 |
[06:16] | Well,we’ll take any relief that we can get. | 能减轻多少就算多少吧 |
[06:19] | I know the risks, and i’ve done my research. | 我做了调查 知道有风险 |
[06:22] | And you…You were successful on 87% of your surgeries Last year. | 您去年手术的成功率是87% |
[06:28] | So we want the surgery and we want you to do it. | 所以我们希望你来主刀 |
[06:34] | – I’d like to try something else. – Excuse me? | – 我想尝试其他治疗方案 – 什么 |
[06:37] | I’d like to come in from here, From above. | 我想从头顶部入手 |
[06:40] | I think i’d have a much better visualization And i think i could get it all. | 这样术野更好 而且能全部切除 |
[06:43] | But none of the eight other neurosurgeons We talked to even suggested that. | 但我们找过八位神经科医生 都没这样建议过 |
[06:49] | Well,that’s because it’s never been done before. | 因为此手术是史无前例的 |
[06:54] | Well,what are the risks? | 那风险呢 |
[06:56] | Uh,well,you’re passing between two hemispheres, So there’s a greater risk of injury, | 由于要穿过两个脑半球之间 所以很容易受伤 |
[07:00] | Including short-term memory loss, Um,stroke, and even death. | 会造成短期失忆 中风 甚至死亡 |
[07:06] | No. I t do that. | 这方案不行 |
[07:09] | I understand. I really do. | 我真的理解你 |
[07:13] | A subfrontal approach is a very standard procedure. | 额下入路是很普通的手术 |
[07:15] | You could probably fin another surgeon O’s qualified to do that. | 请其他医生就可以 |
[07:18] | Can i see the list of who you talked to? | 您都找过哪些医生了 能给我看看吗 |
[07:20] | Uh… Yes,but… | 可以…但… |
[07:23] | – I’d rather have you. – Dr. Samuelson is fantastic. | – 我比较希望您做 – Samuelson医生医术精湛 |
[07:26] | I don’t think you could do better than him. | 我认为他再适合不过了 |
[07:29] | It was very nice meeting you, ms. Bayer, And i wish you the best of luck. | 很高兴见到您 祝您好运 Bayer夫人 |
[07:44] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 07 | |
[07:52] | So why did i just have an irate mother Claim that you refuse to save the life Of her teenage daughter? | 为什么有位母亲投诉 说你拒绝救她女儿 |
[07:57] | It was a consult for an h.h. tumor. | 她来咨询肿瘤治疗方案 |
[07:59] | I told her that with a transcallosal approach, I think i could get it all. | 我告诉她采取经胼胝体前入的方案 可以全部切除肿瘤 |
[08:02] | She didn’t want to take the risk. It’s a free country. | 她不想冒这个险 就随她便咯 |
[08:04] | So do it the old-fashioned way. | 那就用传统方案 |
[08:06] | There are plenty of surgeons in san francisco As qualified as i am to do that. | 传统方法的话 旧金山很多医生都能做 |
[08:10] | But they want you. They got on a plane. | 但他们选了你 还乘飞机过来 |
[08:12] | I won’t do it. It will grow back. | 我不想做 传统方案易复发 |
[08:14] | – Maybe it won’t. – Maybe. | – 也许不会 – 说不准 |
[08:15] | Maybe we should just wait and see and hope for the best. | 也许我们可以静候 祈祷能有好结果 |
[08:16] | – Yes. – No.I’m not gonna do that anymore. | – 是啊 – 但我不想这么做 |
[08:18] | I had a kid in a crib in my bedroom for a while, And social services took her away. | 曾经有个孩子躺我卧室的婴儿床上 后来被社工带走了 |
[08:24] | And the only thing they’re gonna say to me now Is that | 她们只留下一句话 |
[08:25] | you gotta wait and see And hope for the best. | 你可以静候 祈祷能有好结果 |
[08:28] | – It’s frustrating.I get that. – I am sick of half measures. | – 我知道这很受挫 – 我受够了这种敷衍 |
[08:31] | Not in my o.r. Not today.I can’t. | 我今天不做这种手术 我做不到 |
[08:33] | I think you can. | 你可以的 |
[08:34] | I think her best shot is in your hands, And so does that mother. | 你是她们的希望 她们都靠你了 |
[08:38] | We don’t send people home, derek. | 我们从不拒绝病人 Derek |
[08:40] | It’s not who we are. It’s not who you are. | 这不是我们的作风 也不是你的作风 |
[08:44] | You’re right. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | – Don’t send her back. – So then you’ll do it? | – 别把她送回去 – 所以你会给她做手术咯 |
[08:51] | No. | 不 |
[08:53] | I’m gonna prove to her my way will work. | 我要证明我的方案能行 |
[08:58] | so basically what you’re saying is, The device that you put in him is defective. | 你的意思是 给他植入的装置有缺陷咯 |
[09:05] | I’m saying, You–you got one of the original devices, | 我是说 你植入的是原始装置 |
[09:09] | And there are some kinks to work out. | 还有些缺陷要攻克 |
[09:12] | So it’s a collectible. | 所以这个可以回收吧 |
[09:13] | When i die,you should just put it on ebay. | 等我死了 你可以把它放网上去卖 |
[09:15] | For now,the only issue Is that you have to resume daily testing– | 目前唯一的问题是 你要恢复日常检查 |
[09:19] | Because he could become diabetic again.Is that right? | 因为糖尿病会复发 对吗 |
[09:23] | Because the device is basically a huge failure. | 因为植入装置是个大失败 |
[09:26] | No,it’s–it’s got some problems. | 不是 它只是有些问题 |
[09:27] | Which she is trying to fix.That’s why they call it a trial. | 她在尝试弥补 所以这是试验嘛 |
[09:30] | Hey,the good news is, We figured out what was wrong. | 好消息就是 我们找到原因了 |
[09:34] | And we’re trying hard to figure out how to fix it. | 正在努力修复 |
[09:37] | Look,i-i knew the risks When they put this tiddlywink in me. | 植入这些小玩意 我知道有风险的 |
[09:41] | Plus,all the checkups mean i get to see you more. | 而且每天来体检 就能天天见你了 |
[09:46] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:48] | You’ll figure it out. | 你能解决的 |
[09:55] | Okay,mr. Felker. I’m going to insert the catheter now. | 好了 Felker先生 我要插入导管了 |
[09:59] | I’ll guide it up to the arteries surrounding your heart. | 把它引向你心脏周围的动脉 |
[10:02] | Get ready to see a lot of cheeseburgers and fries. | 你能看见一大堆芝士汉堡和炸薯条的 |
[10:04] | I work in fast food. | 我在快餐店工作 |
[10:07] | So is this all you do every day, Suck crap out of clogged veins? | 抽出垃圾 疏通血管 这是你每天的工作吗 |
[10:11] | Arteries. They’re called arteries. | 他们叫做动脉 |
[10:13] | I’m more of a renaissance-type guy. | 我是那种小老板 |
[10:15] | I’m a manager, But i have to know how to work the fry machine, | 虽是经理 但也要会用煎炸机 |
[10:18] | Man the grill,make shakes. | 管管烤架 做做奶昔 |
[10:20] | Hell,when everyone else is busy, I’m even the guy who mops out the john. | 其他人很忙时 我还得扫厕所 |
[10:23] | Okay,we’re giving you a little more sedation now. | 好了 我们要给你注射镇定剂 |
[10:26] | I guess everyone else is busy,huh? | 我估计每个人都很忙吧 |
[10:28] | They gave you john duty. | 所以他们让我扫厕所 |
[10:42] | Someone looks like they got– They got worse news than us. | 有人貌似比我们还惨 |
[10:44] | I don’t know about you, but i’m cheered up already. | 不知你怎样了 我已经振作啦 |
[10:46] | I may have just lost my pitcher to a brain surgery. | 我的投手可能要去做脑部手术了 |
[10:49] | But–but i’m telling you, i-i can pitch. | 都说了我会投球 |
[10:52] | Honey,you were a pro ballplayer. Come on.Tell him.Tell him. | 亲爱的 你是职业棒球手 快告诉他 |
[10:55] | – Tell him i can pitch. – I’ve never seen her pitch. | – 告诉他我会投球 – 我从没见过她投球 |
[10:57] | You’re a pro ballplayer? | 你是职业棒球手吗 |
[10:58] | Well,former. I’m a pro shipping clerk now. | 曾经是 现在我是职业理货员 |
[11:00] | – Can you play tomorrow? – Doesn’t he have to work here? | – 你明天能参加比赛吗 – 可他不在这工作 |
[11:02] | I-i-i will hire you now and fire you after the game. | 我现在就聘用你 赛后再解雇你 |
[11:05] | You are now my administrative assistant. | 你现在是我的行政助理啦 |
[11:07] | Can’t i be something cool, like a vascular surgeon or– | 我能不能做个酷点的 比如心血管医生 |
[11:10] | you can be whatever you want If you help us beat seattle pres. | 只要能帮我打败长老医院 你想当啥都行 |
[11:13] | i can help you beat seattle pres. | 我能帮你打败他们 |
[11:15] | I’m telling you, i can pitch. | 跟你说话呢 我会投球 |
[11:19] | Hey,grey,i was just in giving the tyson family An update on their preemie, | Grey 我刚给Tyson家说了早产儿的情况 |
[11:22] | And the mom’s complaining of chest pains. | 那位母亲抱怨胸痛 |
[11:23] | – Already called altman for a consult. – Okay,great. | – 已经呼叫Altman来会诊了 – 很好 |
[11:27] | Uh,did you–have you talked to karev? | 你和Karev谈过了吗 |
[11:29] | About? | 谈什么 |
[11:31] | Well–well,the court asked for zola’s medical records. | 法院要Zola的医疗记录 |
[11:33] | – Why? – Well,it’s pro– it’s probably nothing. | – 为啥 – 应该也没什么事 |
[11:35] | I mean,don’t read anything into it. I just– i thought you should know. | 别多想了 我只是觉得你该知道这事 |
[11:39] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:40] | Interactive properties of islet cells? | 胰岛细胞的交互性能 |
[11:42] | Is–is that bailey’s thing? | 这不是Bailey的活吗 |
[11:44] | I’m working with bailey on this. | 我在帮Bailey |
[11:46] | I thought bailey was pissed at you. | 还以为Bailey在生你气呢 |
[11:48] | No.No,we’re good. | 不 我们没事了 |
[11:50] | Okay. Good,then. | 行 那就好 |
[11:59] | next in line. | 下一位 |
[12:04] | Hey.Um,i’m trying to get some information About this adoption case. | 嗨 我想了解这起领养案的信息 |
[12:07] | – The name is zola– – Family services. | – 孩子名字是Zola – 家庭服务部 |
[12:10] | What? | 什么 |
[12:11] | Requests for information Can be made in writing to family services. | 相关信息请向家庭服务部写信申请 |
[12:14] | Uh,look, i’m her doctor. | 听着 我是她的医生 |
[12:16] | And,uh,they subpoenaed her medical records– | 他们传唤了她的医疗记录 |
[12:18] | I can’t take your files. | 我无权接收你的文件 |
[12:20] | Look,i’m not asking you to. | 不是让你接收 |
[12:21] | I’m just–i just want to talk to someone about this adoption. | 我只想同相关负责人谈一下 |
[12:23] | It takes six to eight weeks to process requests. | 申请批准需六到八周 |
[12:26] | – Never mind. – Next. | – 算了 – 下一位 |
[12:29] | Where do i write? What’s the address? | 申请怎么写 寄到哪里 |
[12:31] | This address.Office of family court services, fifth floor. | 寄到这里 家庭法律服务部 五楼 |
[12:35] | Fifth floor. Thanks. | 五楼 谢了 |
[12:36] | Uh,so c.t.’s negative for internal bleeding, So chief hunt says mr. Shatler’s all yours. | CT显示没有内出血 Hunt主任说Shatler先生归你管了 |
[12:40] | Oh,that’s super. | 太好啦 |
[12:42] | Hey,tell chief hunt i’m so grateful He gave me the go-ahead. | 告诉Hunt主任 好感激他给我机会哦 |
[12:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:46] | W– was that sarcastic? | 是反话吗 |
[12:49] | sorry.Um,hey,is there any chance You need an assist on that hand? | 抱歉 你需要助手吗 |
[12:53] | I need more o.r.time. | 我需要更多手术 |
[12:54] | Sure.Go schedule an o.r. | 成 预定手术室吧 |
[12:56] | Oh,and,uh,wish me luck.I’m about to tell a guy His crappy day just got crappier. | 祝我好运吧 我得通知病人 他悲催的一天要更加悲催了 |
[13:01] | considering all you went through, You were lucky,really. | 考虑到你的遭遇 其实你挺幸运的 |
[13:05] | That sounds like a setup for bad news. | 听起来好像是坏消息的前兆 |
[13:10] | Some of the bones in your hand were pulverized. | 你的部分手骨彻底粉碎了 |
[13:12] | There was extensive nerve and tissue damage. | 其神经和组织大规模受损 |
[13:14] | I’ll know more once we get in the o.r. and clean it up, | 手术处理后才能了解详细情况 |
[13:16] | But there’s a chance you could lose these two fingers. | 但你有可能失去这两根手指 |
[13:19] | Look,i know it’s a shock…But you survived a terrible accident– | 我知道这很难接受 但你毕竟大难不死 |
[13:22] | – Son of a– – whoa. Holy crap.What are you– | 妈哎 你想干什么 |
[13:24] | Uh,wh-what are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[13:25] | Oh,no,no, that’s not a weapon. | 这不是凶器 |
[13:26] | Um– that–that’s a– A spitsticker. | 是把木刻刀 |
[13:28] | I-i do– I do woodcarving, um,wood prints. | 我做木雕 木版画啥的 |
[13:32] | I,uh,i carry this stuff with me ‘Cause i have a lot of downtime on my job. | 我随身携带 平时工作很闲 |
[13:37] | Okay. Um,i’m sorry. | 好吧 不好意思 |
[13:41] | It’s just,you kinda…And that scared the hell outta me. | 就是 你…那玩意吓着我了 |
[13:45] | I was just looking for my phone to–to call my wife. | 我只是想找手机打电话给老婆 |
[13:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | Are you gonna freak out if i stick my hand in here again? | 我再把手放进去的话 不会吓着你吧 |
[13:50] | No. | 不会 |
[13:57] | This… | 这… |
[13:59] | This is gorgeous. | 太赞了 |
[14:01] | – Can i… – Yeah. | – 我能… – 可以 |
[14:05] | Do you…Do you… | 你… |
[14:08] | – Do you sell this stuff? – No,no. | – 你卖来赚钱吗 – 不不 |
[14:10] | Collecting garbage pays the bills.This– | 我靠捡垃圾为生 这… |
[14:13] | This–this keeps me sane. | 这能让我平静 |
[14:15] | Or it did… | 或者说曾经能 |
[14:17] | Till today. | 今天不行 |
[14:20] | you might want to leave the room. | 你走吧 |
[14:22] | She’s gonna be pretty upset. | 她一定会非常难过 |
[14:26] | Make sure you,uh,tell her that i’m… | 一定告诉她 |
[14:29] | I’m something of an artist myself. | 我也是个艺术家 |
[14:33] | How about now? Any lights? | 现在呢 有显示吗 |
[14:35] | Yeah.Supplemental motor area. | 嗯 运动辅助区 |
[14:37] | Great. I just paralyzed the whole left side. | 整个左脑被我整瘫痪了 |
[14:39] | So she’s completely paralyzed. | 她现在是彻底瘫痪了 |
[14:42] | We hit the right side earlier. | 右脑之前就被整瘫痪了 |
[14:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:47] | Let’s try another angle. | 换个角度试试 |
[14:50] | – Ding. – Damn.What was that? | |
[14:52] | Fornix.Ooh,through to the basilar. | 穹窿 一直坏到头盖骨 |
[14:54] | – So she’d be,uh… – Mute,memory loss, brain dead. | – 她会… – 失语 失忆 脑死亡 |
[14:58] | – How’s it going? – I just can’t find a clean approach. | – 怎么样了 – 找不到无损伤的方式 |
[15:01] | Lexie,shut down the monitor. | Lexie 监视屏关了吧 |
[15:04] | I guess i owe the mom a surgery. | 看来我还是得按她妈妈的意思做手术 |
[15:06] | No,no,no.No,not yet. Not yet.Try it again. | 不急不急 再试试 |
[15:09] | All right,now you’re really getting on my nerves. | 被你这么一说 我倒更烦了 |
[15:11] | I’m just practicing my coaching skills. | 我只是在练习我的领导能力 |
[15:14] | Seriously,shepherd. Pick up the damn probe. | Shepherd 没开玩笑 拿起探针 |
[15:25] | All right. Turn it back on. | 好吧 打开监视屏 |
[15:30] | Ding. | |
[15:39] | Hey. | |
[15:41] | Teddy gave me a marathon angioplasty. | Teddy给了我一台漫长的血管成形术 |
[15:44] | Her “great” thing was a plumbing job. | 她所说的好东西就是疏通血管 |
[15:46] | They’ve subpoenaed zola’s medical records. | 他们传唤了Zola的医疗记录 |
[15:49] | Well,that… That’s good.It’s movement. | 那…挺好啊 至少有进展了 |
[15:54] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[15:55] | I’m gonna e-mail janet and see if she knows anything. | 给Janet发邮件 问问她知不知道 |
[15:57] | We’re keeping the faith, right? | 我们要保持信念 对不 |
[15:59] | Did i mention,i can’t crack this islet cell thing either? | 不仅如此 胰岛细胞我也搞不定 |
[16:02] | I’ve been researching responses all day to an insulin challenge, And just nothing. | 我一直在研究胰岛素问题的解决办法 结果一无所获 |
[16:07] | See that, that right there? | 看到没 那边 |
[16:10] | Ooh,yeah! That used to be a curly fry. | 哦耶 之前这里可是缠缠绕绕 |
[16:15] | And i used to be a surgeon. | 怎么说我之前也是个外科医生呢 |
[16:17] | Ooh. Janet. | 是Janet |
[16:19] | You’re right. You keep the faith. | 你说得对 保持信念 |
[16:20] | “dear client,i will be out of the office all week.” | “亲爱的客户 我这周不上班” |
[16:26] | I’ve been picturing her making calls, Fighting the good fight to get me my kid back, | 还以为她在打电话 为我的孩子据理力争呢 |
[16:30] | – Not sitting on a beach somewhere. – I know.Mer. | – 而不是在沙滩上度假 – 我懂的 Mer |
[16:33] | Zola’s probably forgotten us by now. | Zola可能都忘了我们了 |
[16:48] | Uh,hey. Uh… | |
[16:52] | Excuse me.Um,i’m trying to get some information About an adoption case. | 打扰下 我想了解一起领养案的情况 |
[16:56] | I’m sure you’ll make a wonderful father, | 你会是个好父亲 |
[16:58] | But until the judge rules a case closed,i ca– | 但直到法官裁定案件终结 我不… |
[17:00] | Oh,i’m not the dad.I’m the doctor.The kid’s sick and– | 我不是父亲 我是医生 这孩子病了 |
[17:02] | Sweetheart,i’ve heard every sad story in the book. | 亲爱的 悲惨的故事我听得多了 |
[17:05] | It doesn’t change the fact that we don’t release information On pending cases | 但还是不能泄露在审案件的信息 |
[17:10] | You know,i,uh…I couldn’t help but notice the dysplastic nevus– The mole. | 我注意到你有颗发育不良痣 |
[17:15] | What? | 什么 |
[17:16] | Yeah,anyone ever check that for you? | 你去检查过吗 |
[17:18] | Yes,but…They said it’s not dangerous. | 有啊 他们说没大碍 |
[17:21] | Not now anyway. Me? | 只是没发作而已 换作是我 |
[17:24] | I wouldn’t take that chance. | 我可不敢冒这风险 |
[17:26] | Oh,dear.Oh,right. Crappy government insurance. | 对哦 杯具的政府保险 |
[17:29] | That would be on the deductible. | 可能一分钱不赔给你 |
[17:32] | Hey,look, i’m a surgeon. | 我是外科医生 |
[17:35] | You give me the stats on this kid, I’ll take care of you for free. | 你给我孩子的信息 我就免费替你治疗 |
[17:49] | Yeah,she’s on judge brentner’s docket. | 她的案子归Brentner法官管 |
[17:52] | Let’s see if,uh… | 看看能不能… |
[17:54] | Oh,wait.He’s not even here today.He’s getting chemo. | 对了 他今天不在 他在接受化疗 |
[17:57] | So sad. Prostate. | 真可怜啊 前列腺癌 |
[17:59] | Hey,you’re a doctor. Is that one of the bad ones? | 你是医生哈 我这痣严重吗 |
[18:03] | Mm,not necessarily. | 不一定哦 |
[18:05] | Depends on where he’s getting it treated. | 得看你能否透露法官治病的医院了 |
[18:13] | It could be postpartum cardiomyopathy. I’ll transfer her to telemetry. | 可能是产后心肌病 我得遥测检查下 |
[18:17] | Okay. Hey,dr. Altman. | 好的 对了 Altman医生 |
[18:20] | Why is cristina doing an angioplasty? | 为啥让Cristina做血管成形术 |
[18:22] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:23] | I was just wondering, and i know she was,too. | 我只是好奇 她也是 |
[18:26] | Is–is this all going somewhere? | 是不是你别有用心 |
[18:28] | I mean,i know it’s none of my business,but– | 我知道 这不关我的事 |
[18:29] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[18:33] | As a first year, You do an angio to learn a technical skill, | 一年级住院医生做血管成形术 是为了掌握技术 |
[18:36] | But an angio as a fifth year is about learning respect– | 五年级再做这个 是为了学习尊重 |
[18:39] | Respect for the heart disease That cristina will see for the rest of her career. | 尊重心脏 会让Cristina受用终生的 |
[18:43] | It all starts there, in the artery. | 一切都从动脉开始 |
[18:46] | You have to go back to the beginning To understand the end. | 要体会终点 必须得回归原点 |
[18:55] | Back to the beginning. | 回到原点 |
[18:57] | All right,so move avery to shortstop And put bailey in center field. | 这样吧 让Avery去当游击手 让Bailey去中外场 |
[19:00] | Bailey? Why bailey? | 为什么选Bailey |
[19:01] | Well,because bailey’s a leader. She’ll know who to get the ball to. | 因为Bailey有领导风范 知道该把球给谁 |
[19:04] | She’s not your cutoff man. Avery,he’s your cutoff man. | 不能让她负责截球 Avery才行 |
[19:07] | She’s tall. Where do you have her? | 她很高啊 给她什么位置啊 |
[19:10] | – Left field. – Can she catch? | – 左外野 – 她接球准么 |
[19:13] | Uh,let’s find out. | 一试便知 |
[19:14] | – Grey,catch. – Hunt,what the hell? | – Grey 接住 – Hunt 搞什么 |
[19:18] | – Now he’s your cutoff man. – Yeah. | – 他才是截球手 – 好吧 |
[19:21] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我到处找你呢 |
[19:23] | I need my mother’s journals. Why?What’s up? | – 我要看我妈的笔记 – 怎么了 |
[19:25] | Well,i need to see her original hypothesis. | 我要看她最原始的预想方案 |
[19:28] | If i’m gonna figure out what’s going on, Then i need to start where she started. | 我要从源头查起 才能找到原因 |
[19:32] | I knew once you picked it up, you couldn’t put it down. | 我就知道你会一直追查下去的 |
[19:34] | Don’t gloat. Where are they? | 别得意了 笔记在哪儿呢 |
[19:36] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[19:38] | Nice. | 打得好 |
[19:41] | The patient and her mother Are wondering if she’s having surgery today. | 病人一家想知道今天做不做手术啊 |
[19:44] | Should i tell them that you are still working? | 是不是跟他们说还在忙啊 |
[19:46] | We are working. Sometimes the body thinks better than the brain. | 我们是在忙呢 劳逸结合才能高效 |
[19:52] | Grey,toss him a ball. Hello.Yeah.Yeah. | Grey 你来扔球 喂 知道了 |
[19:56] | I thought the board meeting would be pushed to thursday. | 我还以为董事会推到周四开了 |
[20:00] | Oh,your swing’s too high. | 你挥棒太高了 |
[20:02] | – Did you play ball? – Yeah.I was a pitcher. | – 你也打棒球呀 – 对啊 我以前当投手的 |
[20:05] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的假的 – 必须 |
[20:07] | Right,into the parking… | 就是就是啊… |
[20:09] | – Mark’s in love. – Oh,with an eye doctor. | – Mark有新欢了 – 跟一个眼科女 |
[20:12] | That should last 48 hours. | 肯定长不了 |
[20:13] | Yeah,well, i should be happy for him. | 我应该替他高兴才对 |
[20:15] | don’t worry about.Just shake it off or shake it out Or i don’t know, shake something. | 别担心 多打几下就有球感了 |
[20:20] | It’s his new coaching persona. Yeah,i’m still working on it. | – 这是新训练方式哦 – 正在逐步完善中 |
[20:25] | You’re still coming at it wrong.You’re–you’re–you’re approaching the ball wrong. | 你还是没有挥好球棒 不应该这样打球 |
[20:29] | – I’m holding the bat wrong? – No,no,no,it’s not the bat. | – 我拿棒的方法不对吗 – 不是球棒的问题 |
[20:31] | It’s your body. You need to… | 是你的姿势 你要… |
[20:32] | Adjust your head, Drop your shoulder. | 调整好头的位置 放松肩膀 |
[20:36] | I mean, you’re not connecting. | 你这样肯定找不到球感啊 |
[20:42] | The head’s at the wrong angle. | 头的角度不对 |
[20:44] | – I’ve been adjusting the probe. – You need to adjust the angle of her head. | – 我一直在调整探针 – 你应该调整患者头的角度 |
[20:54] | I went back to the lab to test my approach. | 我到实验室测试了我的方案 |
[20:57] | There’s a very good shot I can access the tumor from above. | 我很有信心从上方进入切除肿瘤 |
[21:00] | I think we can get it all. | 我觉得这样可以全部切除 |
[21:02] | A good shot? This is my child. | 很有信心而已 这可是我的心肝宝贝 |
[21:05] | Well,there are risks either way, Uh,but this certainly has more risks. | 两种方案都有风险 诚然这种方案风险更高 |
[21:09] | So she could die in surgery. | 她可能下不了手术台 |
[21:12] | Look,thank you for trying, dr. Shepherd,but i… | 谢谢你的苦心 Shepherd医生 但是我… |
[21:15] | I can’t let my little girl be your guinea pig. | 我不想让我家闺女成为实验品 |
[21:20] | Mrs. Bayer, Now in all your research, | Bayer夫人 你做了这么多研究 |
[21:24] | Have you ever found a story of a kid with an h.h. tumor | 你找到有下丘脑错构瘤患者 |
[21:28] | Who ever got better… | 能够真正痊愈 |
[21:30] | Who ever got a job, Had a life? | 正常工作生活的吗 |
[21:36] | This is the best shot you’ll have. | 现在机会就在你眼前了 |
[21:52] | altman. Sloan,you’re on first. Oh,bailey,you’re center field. | Altman和Sloan 你俩先击球 Bailey 你是中外场 |
[21:56] | We’re doing some shuffling. | 我们重排一下 |
[21:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[21:59] | I work here. | 我在这上班啊 |
[22:00] | Uh,i may not even make the game. I got 49 trial patients left to call. | 我可能没空去比赛了 还有49个试验的病人没电话回访呢 |
[22:06] | I gotta give them the same bad news i gave you. | 而且通知的还不是好消息 |
[22:08] | Ouch. That’s rough. We need a sub for center field. | 够你受的 那我们找谁来当替补啊 |
[22:11] | Yeah. Uh,shepherd,pitcher. | Shepherd来当投手 |
[22:13] | Shepherd’s out. He told me his brain surgery could be a marathon. | Shepherd去不了 他说那手术估计要很久 |
[22:16] | Me. Let me pitch. | 我嘛 让我来投球 |
[22:18] | Okay. All right,altman,pitcher. Sloan,first. | 好吧 Altman投球 Sloan第一个击球 |
[22:22] | Shepherd can be a pinch hitter. | Shepherd也可以击球的 |
[22:22] | – Okay,torres,you’re on… – I need you to sign for this. | – Torres 你就来… – 你帮我签个字 |
[22:26] | Bone plates and titanium mesh? That’s a lot of hardware. | 骨板和钛网 这么多器械啊 |
[22:28] | I thought you said this guy’s hand wasn’t salvageable. | 你之前不是说这个手没救了么 |
[22:30] | Yeah,well,i’m gonna try and rebuild it. It’s gonna be really cool. | 我现在就要去重塑咯 厉害吧 |
[22:33] | April,meet me in the o.r. | April 跟我上手术吧 |
[22:35] | – I need a small. – Oh,they’re all larges. | – 我要一件小号的 – 全部都是大号 |
[22:37] | what? No. We can’t be out of smalls already. | 什么 居然木有小号了 |
[22:41] | I told them we needed an assortment of sizes. I…I was very clear on the phone. | 我明明说了大小号都要的啊 我说的很清楚了 |
[22:46] | Sweet. | 超赞啊 |
[22:49] | I’ll look fantastic in this. | 哥穿上这个肯定爆帅 |
[22:51] | And when you look good,you play good. Am i right,avery? | 帅哥打球肯定劲爆 对吧 Avery |
[22:54] | You know it. | 必然的啊 |
[22:57] | – What the hell was that? – What? | – 你们搞什么飞机 – 怎么了 |
[22:59] | What,are you guys pledging delta chi together? | 你们俩现在变成哥俩好了 |
[23:01] | No,sloan’s pretty cool,actually. | Sloan其实很好相处啊 |
[23:03] | He’s,uh,been in such a good mood lately,He’s letting me do half his procedures. | 他最近心情超好的 很多操作都让我做 |
[23:07] | He let me run the burn center last night. | 他昨晚让我一个人管烧伤中心哦 |
[23:11] | Neat. | 好吧 |
[23:12] | Okay. Okay,grey,you’re,uh… | 好了 Grey 你来当… |
[23:18] | – Winning is an attitude. We’re winners. – Yeah. | – 有信心就能赢 我们很有信心 – 好吧 |
[23:25] | okay,so this Will hold his hand in place | 这个东西能把他的手固定好 |
[23:29] | So i can see the tendon and nerve gaps,and– | 我就能看清楚肌腱和神经了 |
[23:30] | What the chief doesn’t realize is that a lot of the work i do | 为什么主任不明白 我花了很大功夫 |
[23:33] | Makes it possible for these surgeries to take place. | 才让手术进行得井然有序的 |
[23:35] | I mean,all the– All the staffing and scheduling,i– I mean,so maybe– | 我要安排时间和人员啊 |
[23:40] | Okay,maybe i’m not in the o.r. all the time– But i– | 也许我参加的手术不太多 但是… |
[23:42] | April. Do you want to be an administrative assistant? | April 你想做行政助理么 |
[23:45] | Is that what makes your heart sing? | 你真心想做这些么 |
[23:46] | – No,of course not. – Then stop being a whiner. | – 当然不是啊 – 那就别在这废话 |
[23:48] | Stop hiding behind paperwork. | 别总做文书工作 |
[23:51] | If you love it,do it. Just get in the o.r.Okay? Don’t sleep,don’t eat. | 如果真心喜欢 就上手术好了 省下吃饭睡觉的时间来做 |
[23:55] | Just do this. Here. | 多上手术 给你 |
[24:00] | You want me to place the k-wire? | 你让我来放线么 |
[24:02] | Will it make your heart sing? | 你真心想做么 |
[24:04] | yes. Yeah,right. | 那当然啦 |
[24:07] | Okay,placing the wire. | 开始放线 |
[24:09] | Okay. Oh,you’re a little too far to the left. | 好吧 你偏左了一点 |
[24:10] | – Okay,i got it. – There you go. | – 明白了 – 好的 |
[24:11] | Right there. Good. That’s all right. | 行了 放手做 |
[24:14] | – i didn’t do anything. I swear. – Damn it. | – 肯定不是我的问题 – 晕死 |
[24:15] | No,just stop. What’s going on? | 先停手 怎么回事 |
[24:16] | I don’t know,but his pressure’s tanking. I’m hanging blood. | 不知道 血压在骤降 我开始输血 |
[24:18] | It looks like electrical alternans. | 心电图显示心电交替 |
[24:21] | He’s tamponading. What the hell? Page cardio. | 出现心包压塞 怎么回事 帮我呼心外科 |
[24:23] | These things i need done. | 这些就交给你了 |
[24:24] | Is that okay? Thank you. Thank you. | 行的吧 谢谢 |
[24:27] | – Sorry. – What is that? | – 不好意思 – 你拿的什么 |
[24:31] | Uh,my mom’s journal. | 我妈的笔记啊 |
[24:32] | No,i know what it is. Why do you have it? | 我知道是什么 我是问你拿来干嘛 |
[24:35] | Because it’s my mom’s journal. | 我妈的东西 我爱看就看 |
[24:45] | Freeze it. | 定格 |
[24:47] | Intraluminal flap and pericardial effusion. | 有腔内皮瓣和心包积液 |
[24:49] | Damn it. He’s got a dissection. | 靠 是主动脉夹层 |
[24:50] | That’s why he fell. It must have started when he was on the truck. | 所以他才摔倒 肯定在车上就出现了 |
[24:52] | He probably passed out. | 他可能晕过去了 |
[24:53] | – Oh,god. Uh,we need to get altman. – Why? | – 赶紧去叫Altman – 为什么 |
[24:55] | – Do we need to go… – Yes,we need to open him right now. | – 我们要… – 是的 要马上开胸 |
[24:57] | Um,april start the thoracotomy. | April你来开胸吧 |
[24:59] | What? Me? What– what are you doing? | 什么 我来 那你要干嘛 |
[25:00] | Getting gowned and gloved. Crack his chest. | 洗手穿衣啊 赶紧消毒 |
[25:02] | But i–i’m assisting. I– | 但是我还在做… |
[25:04] | it’s all right. I got this. Go do your thing. | 没事 我一个人就可以了 你赶紧的吧 |
[25:05] | But i’ve never done an aortic dissection. | 但是我没上过主动脉夹层手术啊 |
[25:07] | April,crack his chest now. | April 赶紧开胸 |
[25:09] | Um,10-blade. | 给我手术刀 |
[25:11] | – Here you go,doctor. – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[25:25] | Okay,here’s the tear. | 好的 这个就是破裂处 |
[25:27] | Okay,open the aorta longitudinally. | 纵向切开主动脉 |
[25:32] | Now transect proximal To the innominate artery. | 现在横断无名动脉基部 |
[25:37] | Are you sure you don’t want to do this? | 你不想亲自上手么 |
[25:40] | You’re already there. | 你做就行了 |
[25:42] | all right. What do we have? | 我来了 什么情况 |
[25:43] | A thoracic aortic dissection. | 开胸做主动脉夹层 |
[25:45] | Uh,kepner excised the defect And he’s going to need a graft. | Kepner切除了破损部分 准备移植血管 |
[25:49] | All right. Let me get scrubbed. You’ll first assist. | 我去洗手穿衣 你做一助吧 |
[25:51] | – Torres,can you clear out? – Can you work around me? | – Torres 你做完没有 – 我还离不开 |
[25:53] | Uh,i mean,i’d–i’ll move if i have to,but– | 碍着你的时候 我就挪挪 |
[25:55] | Torres,i’m trying to– | Torres 我得… |
[25:56] | I know,but trust me,i’m saving his life,too. | 我知道 相信我 我也是在挽救他 |
[25:58] | – Can you work around me? – Fine. | – 能一起进行吗 – 好吧 |
[26:03] | Yang,why didn’t you just start the graft? | Yang 为啥不是你做移植 |
[26:05] | I didn’t need to. Kepner had it. | 不需要 Kepner已经上手了 |
[26:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:14] | I’ve got some of it,But i need to change the angle to get the rest of it. | 搞定一些 但需要换个角度 摘除剩下的 |
[26:18] | Okay,let’s release the mayfield,please. | 好 现在松开头部固定器 |
[26:21] | I need you to hold the probe steady So i can adjust the angle. | 你拿稳探针 我来调整角度 |
[26:25] | You’re not taking it out? | 探针不拿出来吗 |
[26:26] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[26:28] | If we go outside of the track,We could hit healthy brain tissue. | 如果超出范围 会伤及健康的脑组织 |
[26:32] | Come on. Take the probe. Hold it still. | 来 拿稳探针 |
[26:34] | Move it even 1 millimeter,it’s over. | 平移一毫米就行了 |
[26:36] | Ready? Let’s give it a whirl. | 准备好没 来转一圈 |
[26:39] | Okay,good. I think…The tumor’s dropped into the field. Let’s tighten the device. | 肿瘤移动到位了 收紧仪器 |
[26:45] | Okay. Good job. | 漂亮 |
[26:46] | Okay,let’s start the aspiration. | 好 开始抽吸 |
[26:49] | Very slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[26:52] | Go ahead. | 开始 |
[26:59] | Heart rate’s 130. what’s happening? | 心率130 怎么了 |
[27:00] | The tumor is pulling on the hypothalamus. | 肿瘤带到下丘脑了 |
[27:02] | Push 20 of labetalol,please. | 注射20剂量的拉贝洛尔降压 |
[27:04] | Grey,hold the retractor. | Grey 拿住牵引器 |
[27:06] | Let me take this. | 让我来 |
[27:07] | Heart rate’s 160. | 心率160 |
[27:09] | Ah,damn it. I’m pulling out the probe. | 该死 得抽出探针了 |
[27:11] | – But you just said we’re not g… – No,we don’t have a choice. | – 但刚刚你说要… – 别无选择了 |
[27:24] | Well,what do we do now? There’s still tumor left. | 现在怎么办 还有肿瘤没清干净 |
[27:29] | We try again. | 再试一次 |
[27:47] | Why didn’t you just start the graft yourself? | 你为啥不自己做移植 |
[27:49] | Why’d you wait? | 在等什么呢 |
[27:51] | Is this a trick question? | 脑筋急转弯吗 |
[27:52] | No. I’m asking. | 不是 就是问问 |
[27:54] | Oh,come on. Now i’m in trouble for waiting for you? | 拜托 等你也是错了吗 |
[27:56] | You would’ve ripped me a new one if i did it myself. | 如果我动刀 你又会罚我的 |
[27:58] | Two months ago,you would’ve bodychecked kepner In order to get into this guy’s chest, | 两个月前 你为了手术会和Kepner打起来 |
[28:02] | And now you let her just do the surgery? | 现在就这么让给她了 |
[28:04] | And you don’t even like kepner. | 你根本不喜欢Kepner |
[28:05] | This is true. | 说得没错 |
[28:07] | uh,yes,i could’ve done it myself,But she had it. | 我是能自己做 但她已经动手了 |
[28:11] | Exactly. | 可不是吗 |
[28:15] | I’m done here. | 我完成了 |
[28:16] | okay,then could you girls take it outside? | 很好 姑娘们 能出去吵吗 |
[28:17] | Some of us have a long way to go. | 我们还要好长时间呢 |
[28:27] | I give up. I have no idea what you’re trying to do. | 我放弃 我不知道你想干什么 |
[28:30] | I am in trouble if i cut. I’m in trouble if i don’t cut. | 做也不对 不做也不对 |
[28:32] | I’m a fifth year who does the work of an intern. | 我都五年级了 还得干实习的活儿 |
[28:34] | – What do you want? – I want you to make a list. | – 你到底想怎样 – 我想让你列个清单 |
[28:37] | Okay,where,uh,on a blackboard? | 在哪列 黑板上吗 |
[28:40] | “i will not do any surgeries without a safety helmet.” | 没有安全头盔 我不会动手术 |
[28:43] | I want you to make a list of every surgery That you have ever dreamed of performing. | 列出所有你想尝试的手术 |
[28:49] | Shoot for the moon,and i will try to get you some. | 列出来 我想办法帮你实现 |
[28:55] | Because we’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[28:57] | You’ve graduated. This is your present. | 你毕业了 这是给你的毕业礼物 |
[29:02] | You’re messing with me. | 你在耍我吧 |
[29:04] | All right,you know,at– at the beginning of this year, | 年初的时候 |
[29:06] | You nearly killed alex karev in that o.r. | 你差点在手术室里杀了Alex Karev |
[29:08] | Because you just had to get in there,You had to be the best,and you had to be first. | 因为你一定要手术 做到最好 要当第一 |
[29:13] | But today… | 但今天… |
[29:16] | Today i saw a different surgeon– | 我看到一个不同以往的外科医生 |
[29:18] | Every bit as good,Every bit as advanced,But you were willing to work on a team. | 完美无缺 进步非凡 愿意团队合作 |
[29:25] | Today… | 今天 |
[29:27] | You put the patient before yourself. | 你把病人的利益放在第一位 |
[29:30] | And that… Is who i wanted to see. | 这就是我想要看到的 |
[29:34] | So… You’re done. Make a list. | 所以你毕业了 列个清单吧 |
[29:52] | What…What the hell are you doing in here? | 见鬼 你在这干什么 |
[29:55] | One second. | 等一下 |
[29:56] | In a second,i’m-a kick you in your sorry– | 我得让你好看 |
[29:58] | I just need to see if the cell survived.Yes!Yes!The cell survived. | 我就想看看细胞成活了没 太好了 成活了 |
[30:02] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[30:03] | My mom was wrong. It’s oxygen. | 我妈错了 是氧气的原因 |
[30:05] | The cells aren’t getting enough oxygen. | 细胞没有足够的氧气 |
[30:07] | She extrapolated the amount delivered Based on tests with mice, | 她按照老鼠试验推测应摄入剂量 |
[30:11] | But the internal structure of an islet cell of a mouse | 但老鼠体内的胰岛细胞 |
[30:14] | Is completely different than that of a human. Her hypothesis was wrong. | 和人类完全不一样 她的假设错误了 |
[30:18] | That’s why the islet cells in your device are dying. | 所以你的这些胰岛细胞总是死亡 |
[30:22] | I marked the page for you. | 我把那页给你标上了 |
[30:34] | you mean it’s gone? You got it all? | 你说都切除了 全部吗 |
[30:36] | Yes,we won’t know where we are for a couple of days… | 是的 还得等几天才知道结果 |
[30:38] | But yeah,i-i did. I-i got it all. | 但我确信都切除了 |
[30:41] | Wait. So–so what? So–so no more seizures,and she won’t freak out anymore? | 这么说 她不会再有抽搐或坏脾气吗 |
[30:44] | Well,she is a teenager,so chances are she might. | 她是未成年人 发脾气可没准 |
[30:47] | yeah,but not because of the tumor. | 但绝不会因为肿瘤 |
[30:58] | the fingers…They’re all there. | 手指都还在 |
[31:02] | I had to build you a new skeletal framework,Jerry-rigged some, | 我重做了骨架 临时用金属丝和骨钉固定 |
[31:05] | uh,wire through these bolts here,But,um… | |
[31:08] | Yeah,saved your hand. | 没错 你的手保住了 |
[31:11] | Will it work? | 功能正常吗 |
[31:13] | It should. There’ll be some follow-up surgery and physical therapy– | 会的 但需要进一步的手术和理疗 |
[31:16] | A lot of physical therapy– But you should regain full mobility. | 理疗会很多 但应该能恢复全部功能 |
[31:21] | I…It’s beautiful. Thank you. | 太赞了 谢谢你 |
[31:31] | See? I told you she was an artist. | 看见没 我说她是艺术家吧 |
[31:43] | uh,mr. Brentner? | Brentner先生 |
[31:46] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[31:52] | how am i doing? | 我的情况怎么样 |
[31:54] | Uh,well,uh,someone will– B-be in to speak with you shortly. | 待会儿会有人向你汇报 |
[32:00] | Look,i’m sorry to bother you,But i need to talk to you about something else. | 很抱歉打扰您 我有别的事和您说 |
[32:03] | You have a kid on your docket– zola. She’s from africa– | 你的诉讼表上有个孩子 Zola 她是非洲来的 |
[32:06] | I-i’m sorry,but i can’t discuss a case– | 对不起 我不能谈论案子 |
[32:09] | Look,just hear me out. I’m–i’m zola’s doctor. She’s got spina bifida. | 听我说 我是Zola的医生 她有脊柱裂 |
[32:12] | Two doctors want to adopt her. They’re just waiting to hear. | 有两个医生想收养她 他们还在等通知 |
[32:14] | But for weeks now,she’s been stuck in a foster home. | 但这几个礼拜 她一直在寄养家庭 |
[32:16] | This is highly inappropriate. | 这很不合适 |
[32:18] | A sick kid like that shouldn’t be with a foster family. | 生病的孩子不能住在寄养家庭 |
[32:21] | She needs to be in a stable home With good parents– these parents. | 她需要稳定的家庭 充满爱心的家长 就像这两位 |
[32:23] | Without that,she’s only gonna get worse. | 没有这些 她的病情会恶化 |
[32:25] | Excuse me. Nurse? I need– | 护士 我需要… |
[32:27] | Don’t bother. I’m leaving,okay? I’m leaving. | 别喊了 我这就走 |
[32:29] | Just…All i’m asking for you to do is to take a look at this case. | 恳请您好好斟酌下这个案子 |
[32:33] | That’s it. Please just…Take a look. | 请您考虑一下 |
[32:41] | doctor. | 医生 |
[32:44] | Attempting to influence a judge Is a federal offense. | 影响法官判断可是触犯了联邦法律 |
[33:01] | let’s go,shepherd! | 加油 Shepherd |
[33:19] | All right. All right. All right,karev,you’re on second. | 好吧 Karev 你去二垒 |
[33:22] | Let’s get out there and get it back. We can do it. | 快把比分赢回来 我们可以的 |
[33:24] | We are down 8-nothing. | 我们没救了 8比0 |
[33:25] | We’re screwed. He should just call it now. | 我们完了 现在就认输吧 |
[33:27] | The new chief’s got something to prove. | 新主任想要证明自己 |
[33:30] | – You still got your… – Yeah. | – 你带没带… – 是啊 |
[33:34] | all right,come on,brechman! You can do it! | Brechman 加油 你能行的 |
[33:36] | come on,dude! | 加油 老兄 |
[33:51] | Off-pump quintuple cabg. Do you have a pen? | 体循环冠状动脉绕道手术 有笔吗 |
[33:54] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[33:56] | I’m making a list. | 列清单 |
[33:57] | Teddy told me to make a bucket list of surgeries. | Teddy让我列个手术愿望清单 |
[34:01] | I kept the faith,mer. | 我坚守信念 Mer |
[34:02] | Who thought that would pay off? | 没想到真成功了 |
[34:07] | It’s not paying off for me. | 我就不一样了 |
[34:09] | My faith is currently out of the office. | 我的信念不在医院 |
[34:13] | Maybe i cured diabetes,though. | 但也许我治愈了糖尿病 |
[34:17] | Your mom would’ve been proud. | 你妈妈会为你骄傲的 |
[34:20] | no,she wouldn’t Probably not. | 不 她才不会 |
[34:27] | Oh,god. | 天啊 |
[34:38] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[34:39] | I’m a roving outfielder. I’m,uh,i’m roving. i’m roving. I’m… | 我是游动外场手 游动啊游动 |
[34:58] | – Ball hog! – I had that. | – 球来了 猪头 – 我能接到的 |
[35:00] | Oh,did you? Or were you gonna let it fall to the ground again? | 真的吗 说不定你拿不住又掉地上了 |
[35:05] | What is your problem with me? | 你为什么对我这么不爽 |
[35:08] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[35:09] | I don’t want on your stupid trial. | 我才不想加入你那愚蠢的试验 |
[35:10] | I just need to get it out of my head. | 用不了多久我就会忘得一干二净 |
[35:11] | – Uh,no,mer… – Are you drunk? | – 别这样 Mer… – 你喝多了吧 |
[35:13] | She is. We are. | 是的 我们都喝高了 |
[35:16] | So what is your problem? | 你有啥不爽 |
[35:17] | What is my problem? | 我有啥不爽 |
[35:19] | All right,i’ll tell you my problem. | 很好 我就告诉你我的不爽 |
[35:21] | My problem is you. | 我的不爽就是你 |
[35:23] | Everywhere i look,you’re all in my trial,Coming in my lab,opening my doors… | |
[35:27] | What’s going on out there? | 那边怎么了 |
[35:29] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[35:31] | Time-out. | 暂停 |
[35:32] | I got this,hunt. | 我来搞定 Hunt |
[35:34] | C-can he do that? | 他行吗 |
[35:35] | He seems to think he can. | 貌似他觉得行吧 |
[35:38] | Oh,this must be pretty humiliating for you. | 你一定觉得丢人吧 |
[35:40] | Yeah,you’re gonna look so hot When you get tagged out at home plate. | 你在本垒触杀出局的样子一定火辣 |
[35:44] | oh,in your dreams. | 做梦吧 |
[35:47] | God,get a room. It’s disgusting. | 神啊 去开房吧 真恶心 |
[35:50] | Give the guy a break. | 你就放过他吧 |
[35:52] | She’s on the opposing team. | 她可是对方队的 |
[35:53] | So what? He seems happy. He’s happy,i’m happy. | 那又怎样 他看起来很开心 他开心 我就开心 |
[36:01] | And you and me,we’re– we’re happy,right? | 我和你都开心 对吧 |
[36:03] | Oh,what is with the friggin’ holdup? Let’s play ball! | 为啥耽搁这么久 快开始吧 |
[36:08] | You are reckless and irresponsible– | 你行事鲁莽 毫无责任心 |
[36:10] | But it was between me and the chief and my husband,So mind your own damn business! | 这是我和主任 还有我老公的事 管好你自己吧 |
[36:16] | You are not the boss of me. | 你又不是我上司 |
[36:17] | – Oh,thank god for that. – Will… | – 谢天谢地 – 你们… |
[36:19] | we’re lucky to even be able to have a trial After you– | 我们能继续试验已经很幸运了 |
[36:22] | shut up! The both of you. | 闭嘴 谁都别说了 |
[36:24] | Now you… | 你 |
[36:26] | You have a lot of nerve,Rubbing meredith’s nose in her mistakes When you can’t fix your own. | 你自己搞不定 还敢揭Meredith的短 |
[36:30] | Your trial is failing. Like it or not,you need her. | 你的试验失败了 不管你愿不愿意 你都需要她 |
[36:33] | And you,even your mom,The great ellis grey,made a mistake. | 还有你 就连你妈妈 伟大的Ellis Grey也会犯错 |
[36:37] | You fixed hers. Now fix your own. | 你纠正了她的错误 现在该纠正你自己了 |
[36:40] | Get out of those ridiculous pink scrubs And get back to the work you were born to do. | 别再穿那可笑的粉色接生服了 回到你原来的岗位上 |
[36:43] | Now the two of you Are gonna figure out a way to work together, | 你们俩必须尽快找到合作方法 |
[36:46] | But you’re not gonna do it on this field. | 不是在球场上 |
[36:47] | You’ll do it monday morning in the lab. Is that clear? | 是星期一早上在实验室里 明白吗 |
[36:51] | Yes. | 明白 |
[36:55] | Play ball! | 开球 |
[36:57] | we playing ball. | 我们打球吧 |
[37:16] | Well,that’s,uh,that’s gonna make it 12-nothing. | 比分成12比0了 |
[37:18] | Uh,how long are we gonna let this go on for? | 还要这样撑下去多久 |
[37:21] | She’ll get there. If she can just get a better drive off the mound– | 她可以的 如果球能投得更好些 |
[37:23] | – She’s terrible. – Yeah,she sucks. | – 她不行 – 是啊 糟透了 |
[37:26] | Want to call it,hunt? | 想认输不 Hunt |
[37:27] | Team’s looking a little tired. | 你们队看起来很疲惫啊 |
[37:28] | Wouldn’t want anyone napping in the o.r. | 你不想他们在手术室里打瞌睡吧 |
[37:30] | The last thing you guys need is a malpractice suit. | 总不会想要医疗事故纠纷吧 |
[37:34] | All right. We’re pulling the pitcher. | 好吧 换投手 |
[37:36] | Shepherd,get your glove. | Shepherd 戴上手套 |
[37:38] | No,no,not me. Lexie…get your glove. Run out there. | 我不行 Lexie 戴手套 上场 |
[37:42] | Great job,hon. You threw a really good game. | 好极了 宝贝 你投得太赞了 |
[37:45] | Come on. Let’s–let’s go ice your shoulder,huh? | 来吧 给你的肩膀敷点冰块 |
[37:47] | Oh,no. I’m–i’m just warming up. Get outta here. | 不 我刚热身 走开 |
[37:48] | Come on. Hey,there’s beer. | 来吧 有啤酒呢 |
[37:51] | Now come on. No. Let me– let me try again. | 别这样 让我再试一次 |
[37:53] | Honey,we’re running out of time. | 宝贝 我们没时间了 |
[37:55] | No,no way. We got like– like five more innings. | 不可能 还有五局呢 |
[37:57] | No,i’m running out of time. | 不 是我时日无多了 |
[37:58] | Is this really how you want to spend Our last few moments together? | 你真想这样和我度过最后时刻吗 |
[38:01] | Give me the ball. I can–i can feel my device failing. | 把球给我 感觉我的装置不行了 |
[38:04] | – Come on. – I hate you so much. | – 来吧 – 我恨你 |
[38:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:08] | all right,all right. Time-out. Time-out. | 好了 暂停 |
[38:11] | You just took a time-out. | 你刚叫过暂停 |
[38:12] | – another one? – are you kidding me? | – 又暂停 – 开玩笑啊 |
[38:19] | I just want to say how proud i am of all of you. | 我只是想说 我为你们感到骄傲 |
[38:23] | You are an incredible team. | 你们是支顶尖的团队 |
[38:25] | – Now who’s drunk? – Get off. | – 到底是谁喝醉了 – 走开 |
[38:27] | I’ve watched you work together,uh,Solve problems together. | 我见过你们共事 一起解决问题 |
[38:30] | I watched you teach each other and learn from each other. | 彼此指导 互相学习 |
[38:35] | You…Step up when you need to And you… | 紧急时刻 从不畏缩 |
[38:40] | You do more than anyone asks you to do. | 勇于承担 |
[38:44] | You’re the finest team i’ve ever been a part of. | 你们是我合作过的最好团队 |
[38:45] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[38:47] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[38:49] | You don’t think we actually have a shot at winning this. | 你不会真以为我们能赢这比赛吧 |
[38:51] | What,this? This? No,no,no,we’re screwed. | 什么比赛 没有啦 我们输定了 |
[38:54] | you are all horrible at softball. | 你们垒球打得糟透了 |
[38:57] | But as doctors,You’re pretty great,And i am proud just to get to lead you, | 但是作为医生 你们很优秀 很自豪能做你们的主任 |
[39:02] | And you’re all here,so i just… | 既然大家都在场 我… |
[39:04] | I just wanted to tell you. | 就是想告诉你们这些 |
[39:06] | But now…Now we’re going down. | 现在 我们输定了 |
[39:09] | So what do you say we go down fighting? | 不如我们再努力下 怎么样 |
[39:13] | yes! | 好 |
[39:15] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[39:17] | go,team! | 加油 |
[39:22] | All right. Come on,guys! You can do this! | 好了 加油 伙计们 你们能行的 |
[39:26] | good game. | 好样的 |
[39:33] | Oh,no arm! No arm. | 我可没捅你哦 |
[39:35] | This is your relief pitcher? | 这就是你们的替补投手 |
[39:36] | Hey,my grandma’s not busy. She can pitch better than that. | 我奶奶都比你投得好 |
[39:40] | Right in the boob. | 正中胸部 |
[39:42] | What? I thought she was stealing second. | 我以为她要偷上二垒呢 |
[39:47] | For the love of god! She’s a surgeon,hunt. That could’ve been her hand. | 我了个去 她是外科医生 砸到手怎么办 |
[39:50] | I’m calling it! | 比赛结束 |
[39:52] | So–okay. So you’re–you’re– you forfeit? | 好吧 你们要弃权吗 |
[39:54] | No,we killed you. | 不 你们输了 |
[39:56] | You forfeit. That was a forfeit. | 你们弃权 他们弃权了 |
[40:02] | So we may not always be winners. | 我们可能无法百战百胜 |
[40:06] | but we’re not lazy. | 但我们毫不懈怠 |
[40:10] | We take chances. | 勇于冒险 |
[40:12] | We go for broke. | 孤注一掷 |
[40:15] | We swing for the fences. | 不顾后果 |
[40:18] | And sometimes,yeah,We strike out. | 有时 会三振出局 |
[40:22] | Well,thank you guys for,uh,letting me be your ringer. | 谢谢大家 让我来客串一把 |
[40:25] | Although,i didn’t really ring much. It was more like a thunk,but… | 尽管没上场 更像是幕后替补 |
[40:27] | All right,will you take me home? | 好了 能送我回家吗 |
[40:29] | I will take you home. | 当然 |
[40:32] | Well,come on. We’ve got mark as a sitter,so… | 走吧 今天让Mark照看孩子 |
[40:34] | I’m taking you home. | 我带你回家 |
[40:38] | His girlfriend’s gonna be okay,right? | 他女朋友不会有事吧 |
[40:40] | Ah,it’s her boob. She’s in good hands. | 胸部受伤 反正她男友很专业的 |
[40:47] | Are you gonna tell me what that was about or what? | 能解释下那是怎么回事吗 |
[40:50] | Yeah,i thought she was stealing second. | 我以为她要偷上二垒 |
[40:54] | No,you didn’t. | 才不是 |
[41:01] | I think i hear my heart singing. | 我想我听见内心的歌声了 |
[41:04] | can you hear that? | 你听到没 |
[41:06] | Are you drunk? | 你醉了吗 |
[41:09] | Yeah,i’ll give you a ride home. | 好吧 我送你回家吧 |
[41:13] | Be in the lab before rounds. | 查房前到实验室 |
[41:18] | I will. | 好的 |
[41:21] | good job,chief. | 干得好 主任 |
[41:23] | You made it through four innings. | 打了四局呢 |
[41:25] | Two more than any team i’ve ever fielded. | 比我以前指挥过的队伍还多两局 |
[41:29] | Can i do a heterotopic transplant? | 我能做异位移植手术吗 |
[41:32] | Tonight? No. | 今晚吗 不行 |
[41:34] | Good call. You’re a good chief. | 好决策 你是个好主任 |
[41:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:40] | good night. | 晚安 |
[41:42] | I’m good. You’re fine,too. | 不用 你也不能再喝了 |
[41:45] | That was a massacre. | 输得一败涂地啊 |
[41:48] | I don’t think we did that bad. | 我觉得没那么糟 |
[41:49] | Oh,yeah. | 有的 |
[41:53] | Where were you yesterday? | 你昨天去哪儿了 |
[41:54] | I was,uh,doing stuff. | 我有点事情 |
[41:57] | Why do you look so sad? | 你怎么看起来这么悲伤 |
[41:59] | Don’t be so sad. Look. | 别这么悲伤 |
[42:00] | I just got a message from janet. | 我刚收到Janet的短信 |
[42:02] | I guess the judge got in touch with her. | 法官联系她了 |
[42:04] | He’s looking at zola’s files. We’re gonna get a court date. | 他看了Zola的案子 我们能出庭了 |
[42:07] | We’re getting a hearing? | 能去听证会了 |
[42:08] | – We have a hearing. – We got a hearing. | – 能去听证会了 – 能去听证会了 |
[42:12] | We’re getting a hearing. | 能去听证会了 |
[42:15] | Oh,come on. | 走吧 |
[42:16] | But sometimes,Ya get a home run. | 但有时 也能搞个本垒打 |
[42:24] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 07 |