时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Say you’re in the o.r… | 假设身处手术室 |
[00:08] | Repairing a vena cava,When suddenly,everything goes to hell… | 正在修复腔静脉 突然间情况恶化 |
[00:15] | I think we should practice our statements to the judge. | 我觉得 咱该准备一下跟法官的陈词 |
[00:17] | I think you should stop worrying about it and relax. | 我觉得 你不用操心 来放松一下 |
[00:20] | I could help you with that. | 这点我能帮你 |
[00:22] | Derek,we have 36 hours before we have to Convince a judge that we’re zola’s parents. | Derek 还剩36小时 咱就要跟法官争取Zola的抚养权了 |
[00:26] | We are zola’s parents. | 我们就该是她的父母 |
[00:28] | But they don’t know that. | 但他们不知道呀 |
[00:29] | And for all they know,we… Hate children. | 在他们看来 咱俩讨厌孩子 |
[00:32] | We feed cute little kittens to a dog We keep in the backyard. | 咱俩用可爱猫咪喂后院的狗 |
[00:35] | Meredith. | |
[00:36] | I’m just saying,they don’t know us. | 我只是说 他们不了解咱 |
[00:39] | All we have to do is just stand up there And speak from the heart. | 我们只需站在法庭 说出心声就行了 |
[00:45] | That’s all the convincing they’ll need. | 这就足够有说服力了 |
[00:48] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好吧 |
[00:51] | So you cut this,suture that… And soon that crappy situation is a thing of the past. | 于是你切开缝合 突发事件手到病除 |
[01:00] | I missed you this morning. Is everything okay? | 早上没看到你啊 没事吧 |
[01:02] | Yeah. I just wanted to get a run in before work. | 没事 就是上班前去跑了会儿步 |
[01:05] | Okay. Well,uh,i gotta get upstairs | 好吧 我正要上楼 |
[01:09] | If i’m gonna beat shepherd to rounds,So i’ll see you later? | 跟Shepherd查房 那咱回头见咯 |
[01:12] | Too bad you can’t meet all of life’s challenges With a surgical scalpel. | 可惜人生很多问题 不是手术刀可以解决的 |
[01:15] | Yeah. All right. I’ll see you later. | 好的 那回头见 |
[01:18] | I mean,you could try. | 也许 可以拿刀试试 |
[01:19] | – Going up? – Nope. | – 上去吗 – 不是 |
[01:21] | Yeah,you are. | 你就是 |
[01:23] | Ooh,avery. Today’s the day. You,me,cross-facial nerve graft. | Avery 今天是好日子 咱俩做异体面神经移植 |
[01:26] | You pumped? I’m pumped. | 兴奋吗 我激动死了 |
[01:27] | – All right. – Get pumped. | – 赶紧亢奋起来 – 好吧 兴奋 |
[01:30] | But i’m pretty sure that’d be considered assault. | 但我敢相信 别人会以为你要谋杀 |
[01:34] | Dr. Bailey,I’ve been going over this islet cell data. | Bailey医生 我在看胰岛细胞的数据 |
[01:37] | And i think that– dr. Bailey? | 我觉得… Bailey医生 |
[01:40] | Are we not going to the mouse lab today? Because i– | 咱今天不去老鼠实验室了吗 |
[01:42] | We’ve got bigger things to worry about than mice,grey. | Grey 今天有比老鼠更重大的事 |
[01:44] | Like,um… Guinea pigs? | 呃…豚鼠吗 |
[01:47] | Are your feet as quick as your wit? | 你的腿脚跟脑袋一样机灵吗 |
[01:49] | Move ’em. | 跟我来 |
[01:52] | Ooh,sorry,karev. I’m gonna need your esophageal atresia. | Karev 抱歉 我需要你的食管闭锁手术 |
[01:54] | Oh,and you have a pyloric stenosis. I might need that one,too. | 你还有幽门狭窄手术呀 这个我也要 |
[01:57] | What are you–why? | 你这是…为啥 |
[01:58] | Well,’cause we have a prospective peds fellow Coming in day, | 因为今天 未来的儿科同事要来 |
[02:01] | And she’s being courted by all the big guns– U.s.c,johns hopkins,chop– | 其他大医院都在挖她 南加大学医院学 约翰霍普金斯医院 费城儿童医院 |
[02:05] | And–and hunt asked me to help to make sure She got the red-carpet tour, | Hunt要求一定让她享受贵宾待遇 |
[02:08] | And that includes scrubbing in on a couple of surgeries. | 让她参加几个手术 |
[02:10] | Wait. Whoa,whoa.You’re already meeting peoplefo? | 等等 你已经在面试研究员了吗 |
[02:13] | Well,it’s a little early,But when someone with polly preston’s resume | 是有点早 但像Polly Preston这种牛人 |
[02:15] | Wants to observe in your hospital,you make time. | 想要来参观医院 没时间也要挤 |
[02:22] | Justine,these three bubble-like spots? | Justine 看到这三个气泡样的点了吗 |
[02:24] | Those are your aneurysms. | 这就是动脉瘤 |
[02:27] | J-j-just a second. | 稍等 |
[02:32] | Um,sorry. I didn’t hear a word. Say again.My aneurysms. | 不好意思没听清 再说一次 动脉瘤哈 |
[02:38] | Horrible things. What are they doing now,growing? | 可怕呢 他们还在长吗 |
[02:40] | Is that why the god-awful headaches? | 所以我才头痛欲裂吗 |
[02:42] | One has sprung a leak. | 有一个发生渗漏了 |
[02:45] | Great. Go ahead. Say it. Say i told you so. | 很好 说吧 说”我早就警告你了” |
[02:49] | He’s been warning me about this for years,And i have been avoiding this surgery. | 他几年前就警告过我 但我不想手术 |
[02:55] | Fine. Okay. | 好吧 做吧 |
[02:58] | But it’s gonna have to wait until i’m done with my book. | 但要等我写完书 |
[03:00] | Dr. Grey,what are the possible consequences Of not fixing a warning leak? | Grey医生 血液漏出置之不理可能会怎样 |
[03:04] | Stroke,hemorrhage,death. | 中风 出血 死亡 |
[03:07] | Dr. Grey,what are the possible consequences For a botched clip? | Grey医生 手术失败可能会怎样 |
[03:12] | Stroke,Hemorrhage,death. | 中风 出血 死亡 |
[03:15] | So i’m dead,and my book’s not finished. | 书没写完 我就死翘翘了 |
[03:17] | I can’t do that to my readers. | 太坑读者了 |
[03:19] | I just need to find a way to get kate to the bridge | 我要想个桥段 让Kate走到桥上 |
[03:21] | Where she’s supposed to meet nathan Before she’s pulled back in time. | 在她穿越之前 能在桥上遇到Nathan |
[03:25] | – After that,i’m all yours. – Justine… | – 然后就随便你了 |
[03:27] | Yeah,between your voice and my leaky aneurysm, | 考虑到你要长篇大论和我的动脉瘤 |
[03:31] | I’m having a bitch of a time focusing,so… Could you… Please? | 我还是集中精力做事吧 所以你能不能… |
[03:44] | When i say this is A very important patient,I mean,she is very important to me. | 我说她重要 那就真对我很重要 |
[03:49] | I do not like it,but i have a very full schedule today, | 我也不想 但今天真心好忙 |
[03:51] | And you will have to be my proxy. | 你就当我的替身吧 |
[03:53] | No one touches this patient but you. | 除了你 谁也不能碰这病人 |
[03:55] | You will run every test i ask for. | 我要求的每个检查 你都乖乖去做 |
[03:57] | You will report every result back to me personally. | 检查结果单独跟我汇报 |
[04:00] | This woman has lost a husband and a son in this hospital. | 她的丈夫孩子都在咱医院没的 |
[04:03] | I will not have another o’malley Lost under this roof. | 不能再让一位O’Malley死在这医院了 |
[04:07] | O’malley? George’s mother is our v.i.p.? | O’Malley 是George的妈妈呀 |
[04:11] | – Meredith grey. – As promised. | – 正如所说 |
[04:14] | It’s been so long. Oh,you come over here and give me a hug. | 好久不见 过来给我抱抱 |
[04:24] | This is so freaking cool. | 这个太赞了 |
[04:26] | I bet it never occurred to you To put this on your wish list. | 你的愿望清单上没想到列这台手术吧 |
[04:29] | How’s that coming,by the way? | 对了 你列得怎么样啦 |
[04:31] | Why? Do you need it today? | 干嘛 今天就要吗 |
[04:33] | Because i can’t– um,i’m not done. | 我还没弄好呢 |
[04:35] | You do get that this is supposed to be fun,right? | 你清楚这其实是件乐事的吧 |
[04:39] | Right. I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[04:42] | Um,do you mind,um,just… Moving more to your left,please? | 介意往左边站点吗 |
[04:50] | Your husband’s in the gallery. | 你老公在观摩室里哎 |
[04:51] | I know. | 是啊 |
[04:52] | Henry’s been begging for a ride-along. | Henry求了我好久 |
[04:54] | I figured,if you’re gonna observe a surgery,This is the one you want to see. | 我琢磨着要只能观摩一场 这就是不二选择 |
[05:01] | How are we doing,dr. Park? | 怎么样了 Park医生 |
[05:02] | Just a few more minutes,and my guy down at u.c.l.a. | 还有几分钟 我们加州大学的高材生 |
[05:05] | Will have the heart he’s been waiting on for over a year. | 就能盼到这颗期待了一年多的心脏啦 |
[05:09] | Okay.Let’s roll. | 好了 开始吧 |
[05:14] | Got it. | 好 |
[05:20] | Make sure that connection is secure. | 确保连接不出问题 |
[05:23] | This tube connects directly to the aorta. | 这根管子直接连到主动脉 |
[05:25] | That’s right,and this tube removes waste. | 这根疏通杂质 |
[05:28] | – Got it. – Dr. Park,your hospital’s on the line. | – 行了 – Park医生 医院接通了 |
[05:31] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[05:33] | She’s about to catch a flight to l.a.And not even know she left the body. | 她会像没离开肉体般 安然飞去洛杉矶 |
[05:38] | – damn it. – What is it? | – 靠 – 怎么了 |
[05:40] | My guy arrested. They weren’t able to resuscitate. | 高材生挂了 没能救过来 |
[05:42] | – He’s dead? – Damn it. | – 死了 – 靠 |
[05:48] | It’s all dressed up,and no place to go. | 盛装打扮好 没处可去了 |
[06:03] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 08 | |
[06:09] | Here,let me get it. | 我来吧 |
[06:11] | It says here you’ve had surgery three weeks ago | 病例显示 三周前你在长老医院做了胆囊切除 |
[06:13] | At seattle pres for a gallbladder removal? | |
[06:15] | I’ve gone back there a couple of times, | 我去了好几趟 |
[06:16] | And they always tell me i’m fine and send me back home. | 他们总说没事了 让我回家 |
[06:19] | Uh,bring me a 20-gauge just in case,and benzoin. | 给我拿个20号留置针 还有安息香 |
[06:21] | And,you know,it’s freezing in here. Have someone take a look at that thermostat. | 这怎么这么冷 去检查下中央空调 |
[06:24] | – Yes,doctor. – I’m going to palpate your abdomen, | – 好的 – 我要摸下腹部 |
[06:26] | And you let me know if you feel any discomfort,okay? | 不舒服就告诉我哦 |
[06:28] | The boys insisted i do my surgery somewhere else, | 孩子们都不同意我在这儿手术 |
[06:31] | After what happened here with harold and… And georgie. | 毕竟Harold和Georgie都在这出了事 |
[06:36] | She’s got some midepigastric tenderness. | 中上腹有些异常 |
[06:38] | We should check that gallbladder. | 要好好检查下胆囊 |
[06:39] | Uh,have you been experiencing any fevers At all,louise? | 你有发烧吗 Louise |
[06:42] | – Any pain,uh,vomiting? – Yes,actually,i have. | – 有疼痛或呕吐吗 – 有的 |
[06:45] | Mrs. O’malley,those aren’t good things. | O’Malley太太 这些可不是好现象啊 |
[06:47] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[06:48] | It’s just that… Look at you. | 只是…看看你 |
[06:51] | You know how proud it makes me to have you as my doctor? | 你做我的医生 我真是太荣幸了 |
[06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:56] | Grey,let’s get a c.t.,c.b.c.,lytes,And a liver panel, | Grey 做CT 全血细胞计数 电解质 肝功能 |
[07:00] | And let’s get another couple of blankets. | 再多拿几条毯子来 |
[07:02] | I kept hearing georgie’s voice saying,”mom,”get a second opinion. | 我一直听到Georgie的声音说 “妈 再考虑一下” |
[07:05] | Go to seattle grace. They’ll take care of you.” | “去西雅图仁爱医院吧 他们会照顾你的” |
[07:08] | We will,louise. We’re gonna take very good care of you. | 当然 我们会好好照顾你的 Louise |
[07:11] | A doctor. You’re all grown up. | 医生 你都出落得这么出色了 |
[07:18] | Looks like columbia’s got a good match Who’s already consented. | 哥伦比亚找到配型 同意书也签了 |
[07:21] | We’re contacting them now to arrange pick-up, | 正在联系他们来取器官 |
[07:23] | But it will be hours before they arrive. | 但他们来之前还有几小时的时间 |
[07:25] | In the meantime,her vitals need to be monitored And lactate levels checked hourly. | 在此期间 随时监控各项指标 每小时检测乳酸水平 |
[07:29] | Okay,so i’ll find an intern to babysit. | 好 我去抓个实习生来 |
[07:31] | Oh,i,uh,i’m not leaving her with an intern. | 实习生怎么行 |
[07:35] | – You’re not serious. – Dr. Yang,this is a beating heart In a box. | – 你开玩笑吧 – Yang医生 鲜活的心脏 在盒子里啊 |
[07:39] | I’m very serious. | 我没开玩笑 |
[07:41] | And you need more time To finish your wish list anyway. | 你不是还需要时间考虑愿望清单嘛 |
[07:44] | Right? Page if you need me. | 有事呼我 |
[07:51] | Shepherd,i can’t approve this. | Shepherd 这个我不能批 |
[07:53] | I’m not asking your approval. | 没要你批准 |
[07:54] | I’m giving you a heads-up,as a courtesy. | 就是出于礼貌 通知你一下 |
[07:57] | Ah,i have to be at a board meeting. | 我还要参加董事会呢 |
[07:58] | Well,don’t let me hold you up. | 那别耽误了 |
[08:05] | Yikes. These are intense. Are these patients of yours? | 都很严重啊 你的病人吗 |
[08:08] | They will be. | 马上就是了 |
[08:09] | I went looking for patients Who were told no by every doctor they’ve seen. | 我找了些被所有医生拒绝的病患 |
[08:12] | – So what are you gonna do? – Tell them yes. | – 干嘛 – 收治他们 |
[08:14] | Tell them i will do my best. | 告诉他们 我会尽全力 |
[08:16] | It’s not just me. It’s you,too. | 不止是我 你也要参与其中 |
[08:18] | – You ready? – Me? | – 准备好没 – 我 |
[08:20] | I… Y-yes,of course. | 我…当然 |
[08:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:25] | Uh,justine campbell’s,uh,a.m.a. forms. | Justine Campbell拒绝治疗申请表 |
[08:28] | – She’s leaving against medical advice so… – Oh,so you’re not ready. | – 她不听医嘱决定出院 所以… – 你还没准备好 |
[08:30] | – What? Why? – Yes. We’re saying yes. | – 为什么 – 这手术一定要做 |
[08:33] | If you can’t get her to say yes To a simple surgery that will save her life, | 这么一个能挽救生命的简单手术 你都不能说服她 |
[08:37] | How do you expect To tackle that? | 你怎能有机会解决这个 |
[08:42] | Tear those up. | 把表格撕了 |
[08:43] | Get her to say yes,and i’ll let you jump on one of these. | 说服她 我就让你参与这些手术 |
[08:45] | Okay? What do you say? | 意下如何 |
[08:49] | – Yes. – Damn right. | – 好的 – 必须的 |
[08:55] | Come on. Tell me i’m paranoid or something. | 告诉我 我想多了 |
[08:57] | – You’re paranoid. – Thank you. | – 你想多了 – 谢谢 |
[08:58] | Although,she did throw a softball at his girlfriend. | 不过 她的确朝他女友扔垒球来着 |
[09:00] | I know. Screw this. | 我就知道 真该死 |
[09:02] | You know,i can’t be around sloan today. | 今天我不能跟Sloan |
[09:04] | I… Just take me off plastics,just for the day. I gotta clear my head. | 今天别让我去整形科 我得理清头绪 |
[09:07] | I am not gonna rearrange the whole surgical schedule Just ’cause you’re having girl problems. | 不能因为你有情感问题 就让我重排吧 |
[09:11] | Just suck it up. | 咬牙忍着吧 |
[09:14] | You guys ever hear of a polly preston? | 听说过Polly Preston吗 |
[09:16] | Uh,chief resident at the brigham? | 布莱根的住院总吗 |
[09:18] | She’s only my number one peer role model. | 她是我的头号偶像 |
[09:20] | You’re a freak,and i hate you. | 你个疯子 我恨你 |
[09:21] | What are you working on today,karev? | 你今天什么安排 Karev |
[09:23] | A fat lot of nothing now. Why? | 无所事事 怎么了 |
[09:25] | How would you feel about a nerve graft? | 神经移植有兴趣吗 |
[09:27] | I would feel great about a nerve graft. | 相当有兴趣 |
[09:32] | – Fine. – Thank you. | – 好吧 – 谢谢 |
[09:41] | The pain’s getting worse? | 疼痛加剧了吗 |
[09:42] | Does it look like it’s getting better? | 看起来像好转吗 |
[09:44] | – I know what can really help. – What? | – 我知道怎样缓解 – 什么 |
[09:46] | – Clipping your aneurysm. – Cute. | – 动脉瘤夹闭 – 好诱人 |
[09:48] | Look,i’m sure if you call your publishers And you tell them, | 你可以和出版商沟通 |
[09:51] | – they’ll extend the deadline. – It is not about a deadline. | – 让他们缓一缓 – 这不是缓不缓的问题 |
[09:54] | It’s about my readers out there,Who are waiting for me to finish a series | 读者们正等着我完结延续十年的系列集 |
[09:59] | That they have been following for ten years. | |
[10:01] | You’re really that popular? | 您真有这么火 |
[10:03] | Wow. You really know How to kick a girl in the ego,don’t you? | 你还真会伤自尊哈 |
[10:06] | I’m–i’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:08] | We don’t get a lot of time to read around here. | 我们这行没有时间博览群书 |
[10:10] | Uh,what about your family? | 您的家人呢 |
[10:12] | I-i mean,i’m–i’m sure that they wouldn’t want– | 他们肯定不想您… |
[10:14] | Do you see any family sitting with me,dr. Grey? | 看见有家人陪伴我吗 Grey医生 |
[10:16] | I’m a writer. | 我是作家 |
[10:18] | My characters are my family,And i care about them. | 笔下角色便是家人 我很在乎他们 |
[10:22] | And i’ve managed to make a lot of other people Care about them as well. | 也让很多人同样在乎他们 |
[10:25] | Yes,i want to give my readers closure. | 我想给读者一个结局 |
[10:28] | But kate and nathan and alexander,I owe them closure. | 对于Kate Nathan以及Alexander 我欠他们一个结局 |
[10:34] | And i’m the only one who can give it to ’em. | 也只有我能给得了他们 |
[10:36] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮您 |
[10:39] | You want to help me? | 想帮我是吗 |
[10:41] | How fast can you type? | 你打字有多快 |
[10:45] | Hot diggity. | 真厉害哈 |
[10:48] | There it is. | 在这呢 |
[10:50] | I,uh,ran into altman,And she told me what you were up to this morning. | 刚碰到Altman 她和我说了你今天上午的壮举 |
[10:53] | And i swear,i can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信哪 |
[10:56] | It’s astounding. | 太不可思议了 |
[10:59] | Uh,what are you,uh,working on over there? | 你在忙啥呢 |
[11:01] | Um,altman is offering to track down,Uh,surgeries i want to perform. | Altman让我列下我想做的手术 |
[11:05] | Uh,may i? | 我看看行吗 |
[11:08] | – Oh,no. This is… – thanks. | – 不行 这是… – 谢谢 |
[11:21] | Yang,what’s wrong with you? | Yang 你这是怎么了 |
[11:23] | You’re wasting an opportunity On 300 pages of common procedure. | 把时间浪费在这么多页的常规手术上 |
[11:27] | She let a starving person loose in a grocery store. | 她就好比是把一个饿死鬼放食杂店 |
[11:30] | She asked what i want. I want everything. | 她问我想做什么 我什么都想 |
[11:32] | What am i supposed to do? | 我该如何是好 |
[11:33] | Get creative. I mean,i mean,look–look at that. | 有点想象力 瞧瞧这个 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:40] | – It’s the key. – To what? | – 这是一把钥匙 – 什么钥匙 |
[11:42] | To the list. So use it. Use the key.Unlock your mind. | 开启清单的钥匙 好好利用它 拓展思维 |
[11:50] | What are you talking about? | 您说什么呐 |
[11:53] | I’m just talking about a heart-in-a-box. | 我是说盒中心脏 |
[12:00] | A heart-in-a-box. | 装在盒子里的心脏哟 |
[12:04] | Hot diggity. | 真厉害哈 |
[12:09] | It’s such a treat,seeing you again,meredith. | 能与你重逢真是福分 Meredith |
[12:11] | I want to hear everything. How have you been? Catch me up. | 我想知道一切 你过得如何 和我说说 |
[12:14] | I-i got married. | 我结婚了 |
[12:16] | Oh,that’s wonderful. Any kids? | 真好 有孩子吗 |
[12:19] | No. We’re– we’re working on it. | 没有 我们正在想办法 |
[12:23] | Callie. | |
[12:26] | Oh,my god! Mama o’malley. | 天啊 O’Malley妈妈 |
[12:30] | Oh,my god. Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[12:33] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到您真好 |
[12:34] | Um,i know. I haven’t,uh,i-i haven’t called,And i meant to call so many times, | 这么久没和您联系 我一直打算来着 |
[12:39] | But you’re here now,right–right now. | 可您现在不是来了吗 |
[12:41] | Why,um,Why are you here? Are you okay? Is she okay,grey? | 您来这干什么 您还好吧 她还好吧 Grey |
[12:44] | Yeah,we’re hoping. I’m just waiting for c.t. to open up. | 但愿吧 我正等着CT室开门 |
[12:46] | Okay,good. Right. Good. | 好的 |
[12:48] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[12:51] | Uh,oh,right. Sorry. Uh,this is,um… Dr. Robbins. | 不好意思 这是…Robbins医师 |
[13:00] | – Louise o’malley. – That’s us. | – 轮到我们了 |
[13:03] | – Goodbye,dear. – Oh,it was really nice to see you. | – 再见 亲爱的 – 见到您真的很高兴 |
[13:06] | – You okay? – Yeah,i think so. Maybe? Yes. | – 你还好吧 – 还好 是吧 是的 |
[13:10] | Polly? Okay,you’re here. I’m on my way. | Polly 你到了 我就来 |
[13:14] | My prospective peds fellow’s here,so i gotta run. | 我的未来儿科同事到了 我得走了 |
[13:16] | Okay. I’ll see you later… Dr. Torres. | 回见 Torres医生 |
[13:26] | Imagine my surprise… When i check out the schedule expecting to see | 本来希望看到Jackson Avery 却被Alex Karev替代 想想我有多么震惊 |
[13:29] | Jackson avery’s name on it Only to find he’s been replaced by alex karev. | |
[13:35] | We’ve been preparing this nerve graft for weeks. | 为了这起神经移植 我们准备了好几周 |
[13:37] | I know. I mean,it’s just you and me. | 是我们俩唉 |
[13:39] | The plastics posse… Kicking surgical ass and taking names. | 整形二人组 无人能敌 声名大噪 |
[13:43] | – The plastics posse? – Ah,just something i’m trying out. | – 整形二人组? – 我给起的绰号 |
[13:45] | Look,dr. Sloan,the thing is,I gotta get this paper in by 7:00 tonight Or i am screwed. | Sloan医师 我7点前要完成这篇论文 否则麻烦大了 |
[13:49] | It’s just bad timing. | 时机不对罢了 |
[13:51] | You’re missing a rock-star nerve graft for a paper? | 你为一篇论文放弃神经移植 |
[13:53] | I know. It’s fifth year. | 我明白 住院医第五年 |
[13:55] | You know? I can’t slack off now,right? | 现在可不能松懈 对吧 |
[14:11] | Oh,hey,dr. Torres. | 嘿 Torres医师 |
[14:13] | Oh,i’m sorry. I panicked. | 抱歉 我当时慌了 |
[14:15] | I didn’t mean to introduce you as dr. Robbins. | 我并非故意隐瞒你的身份 |
[14:18] | But i guess i didn’t know how to say,”hey,guess what,mama o’malley,” | 不知如何说 “O’Malley妈妈 我现在好女同这口了 这是我妻子” |
[14:22] | i’m into girls now,and,uh,oh,And this is my wife.” You know? | |
[14:27] | – Polly. – Yes,dr. Robbins. | – Robbins医师 |
[14:29] | I’m gonna need a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[14:31] | Sure thing. I’m gonna go take a look at your nuclear protein machines. | 好的 我去看看你们的核蛋白仪 |
[14:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:36] | – Peds prospect polly? – Yep. | – 儿科新星Polly? – 是的 |
[14:38] | Oh,i’m doing so well today. | 我今天真走运啊 |
[14:40] | I get it. It’s okay. | 没关系 我理解 |
[14:43] | Wait. Really? ‘Cause you seemed kind of pissed. | 是吗 貌似你刚才不太高兴啊 |
[14:46] | Really? I thought i was being funny. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[14:47] | Oh,well,then you suck at jokes. | 那你玩笑开得真没水平哈 |
[14:50] | Hey,look,coming out is important. It’s everything. | 出柜很重要 非常重要 |
[14:54] | With your family and your friends,I’d kick your ass if you tried to hide me from them. | 你要不让我见家人或朋友 我会教训你 |
[14:57] | But coming out to your dead ex-husband’s super catholic mom? | 但对已故前夫的母亲 虔诚的天主教徒 |
[15:00] | Not necessary. I mean,not for you. | 没必要出柜 你没必要 |
[15:02] | And certainly not for me. So it’s okay. | 我也没必要 所以没关系 |
[15:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:07] | Okay. I’m gonna go,um,find polly ‘Cause i have no idea Where we’d keep the nuclear protein machines. | 好了 我要去找Polly了 因为我也不知道核蛋白仪在哪 |
[15:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:18] | Sloan will not shut up about you. | Sloan张口闭口都是你 |
[15:20] | I wouldn’t have taken the surgery If i knew i was breaking up the plastics posse. | 早知道你们是整形二人组 我死也不接这手术 |
[15:24] | He’s using that in public now? | 他公开这么说的 |
[15:26] | What? You’re lucky. | 你小子走运啊 |
[15:28] | I wish i had an attending Who had my back like sloan’s got yours. | 我也希望有个主治医师 能够像Sloan那样支持我 |
[15:30] | – Excuse me. – Hey,no cuts. | – 不好意思 – 别插队 |
[15:32] | Oh,sorry. I just gotta get back to my patient. | 不好意思 我要赶快回去看病人 |
[15:33] | Oh,my god. You guys should read this. It’s–it’s amazing. | 神啊 你们也应该看看这本书 太棒了 |
[15:36] | Oh,wait. Is that one of those books about the time-traveling chick? | 等一下 是那种穿越小说吗 |
[15:39] | Yeah,every other mom in peds has got one in her purse. | 儿科每个妈妈包里都有一本 |
[15:41] | Uh,’cause they’re awesome. | 那是因为太好看了 |
[15:43] | I mean,one minute,kate is running through 1890s paris, | 前一分钟 Kate还在19世纪末的巴黎 |
[15:45] | With this pickpocket that she loves but can’t trust, | 追寻着她深爱而又无法信任的小偷 |
[15:47] | And the next thing she knows,she’s being pulled across time, | 突然之间 她就穿越了 |
[15:50] | Dodging nazis with this adorable american g.i. | 和帅气的美国大兵一起躲避纳粹的追杀 |
[15:52] | Its like “slaughterhouse-five,” but totally hot. | 像”第五屠宰场”一样 不过更激情 |
[15:55] | ‘Cause that’s what vonnegut’s missing,hotness. | 因为原作者Vonnegut就缺乏激情 |
[15:58] | Okay,i gotta go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[16:06] | Come on. Let’s eat somewhere else. | 咱们去别处吃吧 |
[16:10] | It’s kind of soothing,Like sitting in front of a fishtank. | 还挺有舒缓作用 就像水族箱一样 |
[16:13] | It’s not a fishtank. It’s a key. | 这不是水族箱 是钥匙 |
[16:17] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Ask webber. | – 什么意思 – 去问Webber吧 |
[16:18] | He came in here,trashing my wish list, | 他过来批判了我的愿望清单 |
[16:20] | And told me heart-in-a-box was the key to fixing it. | 告诉我盒中心脏是开启问题的钥匙 |
[16:23] | Well,i’ll tell you something,she’s not talking. | 告诉你 她不会说话 |
[16:27] | Heart-in-a-box,what should i put on my wish list? | 盒中心脏 愿望清单上应该写什么 |
[16:29] | Heart-in-a-box,what should i put on my sandwich? | 盒中心脏 三明治里应该夹什么 |
[16:34] | See? Nothing. | 看见没 没反应 |
[16:35] | Heart-in-a-box,what’s wrong with george’s mom? | 盒中心脏 George妈妈怎么了 |
[16:38] | Who’s george? | George是谁 |
[16:40] | He used to work here. He died. | 以前在这里工作 后来死了 |
[16:41] | – Who died? – George. | – 谁死了 |
[16:43] | And we’re talking about that creep because? | 为啥要讨论那个讨厌的家伙 |
[16:45] | Alex,you’re an ass. His mom’s in the hospital. | Alex 你就是个混蛋 他妈妈在医院里 |
[16:48] | Wow. O’malley. I haven’t thought about him in– | O’Malley 我很多年没想起他了 |
[16:50] | – Why would you? – Alex. | – 你怎么会想起他 |
[16:52] | Oh,come on. Don’t act like you stay up nights Writing poetry about the guy. | 拜托 别装的像你通宵写诗赞颂他一样 |
[16:55] | Remember when you gave him syphilis? | 还记得你把梅毒传染给他的事吗 |
[16:57] | How… | 怎么会 |
[16:59] | Remember heart-in-an-elevator? | 还记得在电梯里做心脏手术那事吗 |
[17:01] | Heart-in-an-elevator. I should put that on my list. | 电梯里做心脏手术 我应该把这个写在清单里 |
[17:04] | George made you look like such a chump. | George让你看起来就像个白痴 |
[17:07] | George was the heart-in-the-elevator guy? | George就是在电梯里做心脏手术的人 |
[17:09] | I heard about that. That sounded badass. Were you there? | 我听说过 听上去牛啊 你当时也在吗 |
[17:12] | I just wanted to eat my freakin’ lunch. That’s all. | 我只是想好好吃个午饭而已 |
[17:20] | Wait. Wait. Everyone,shut up. | 等一下 大伙都闭嘴 |
[17:35] | It works. It totally works. Webber is a genius. | 有了 有了 Webber真是个天才 |
[17:40] | Heart-in-a-box is starting to creep me out. | 盒中心脏吓着我了 |
[17:43] | Don’t talk about her that way. | 不许你说她坏话 |
[17:48] | Kate looked at alexander With pity more than anything. “fine,” she said, | Kate用无比怜悯的眼神看着Alexander “好吧” 她说道 |
[17:52] | “go. Go wherever the hell you want,But first,you’re gonna apologize.” | “去吧 去你想去的地方吧 但你要先向我道歉” |
[17:57] | – Why? – Why what? | – 为什么 – 什么为什么 |
[17:59] | – Why is he apologizing? – Alexander? | – 他为什么要道歉 |
[18:01] | Because he stole the ring that nathan gave her In book two. | 因为在第二部里 他偷走了Nathan给她的戒指 |
[18:04] | What? Nathan gave her a ring. | 什么 Nathan给她戒指 |
[18:05] | Yes,he did,in book two. | 是的 在第二部里 |
[18:07] | Does alexander know that nathan gave it to her? | Alexander知道Nathan给她戒指吗 |
[18:09] | No,dr. Grey,he is a thief. | 不知道 Grey医生 他只是个小偷 |
[18:11] | If a thief sees a ring,he’s gonna take it. | 小偷看见戒指 就是要偷的 |
[18:14] | But he promised that he was going to change. | 但是他保证过要改过自新的 |
[18:16] | – Dr. Grey. – What? | – Grey医生 – 什么事 |
[18:18] | I’m doing what you told me to do. | 我是按你的要求去做的 |
[18:19] | I told you to get her to the o.r. | 我让你劝她进手术室 |
[18:21] | You’re hosting a book club. | 你这是在开读书会 |
[18:22] | She won’t go into an o.r. until she finishes her book. | 不写完书 她是不会进手术室的 |
[18:24] | – I’m helping her finish. – And how long will that take? | – 我在帮她写书 – 要花多长时间 |
[18:27] | You can’t rush the creative process. | 这种创造性的工作 是不能催的 |
[18:38] | Grey,i asked you for preliminary tests And hourly reports. | Grey 我让你做初步检查 及时向我汇报 |
[18:42] | What part of that did you interpret as,” | 你怎么给理解成了 |
[18:44] | also,if you find the time,Please shove a scope down mrs. O’malley’s throat”? | 有时间的话 再给O’Malley太太插个管 |
[18:48] | Her endoscopic ultrasound Showed a 16-milimeter dilation of the common duct. | 超声内镜显示她的总胆管扩张了16毫米 |
[18:52] | I also did not ask for an endoscopic ultrasound. | 我也没让你做超声内镜检查 |
[18:54] | See? Why can’t you just do The things that i ask you to do? | 为什么就不能按我的要求去做呢 |
[18:58] | Oh,look. There. | 你看 那里 |
[19:00] | See? She’s got inflammation An scar tissue around the remnant cystic duct. | 残余胆囊管周围的瘢痕组织发炎了 |
[19:04] | – She’s gonna need surgery. – Wonderful. | – 她需要做手术 – 太好了 |
[19:05] | You just proved that your former colleague’s mother | 你刚刚证明了你前同事的母亲 |
[19:08] | Had a botched surgery at another hospital– | 在另外一家医院出了医疗事故 |
[19:11] | A hospital that she only went to Because we let her down So shamefully in the past. | 她去那家医院 是因为咱以前让她太失望了 |
[19:18] | I just don’t know why you’re celebrating. | 不明白你在得意什么 |
[19:20] | – I’m not celebrating… – Just go prep her for surgery. | – 我没有得意啊 – 去准备她的手术吧 |
[19:24] | Or is that too much to ask? | 还是说 这要求对你太过份了 |
[19:33] | It looked like you pretty much rebuilt that guy’s heart. | 你太棒了 在我看来 你基本上就是重塑了那人的心脏 |
[19:40] | What do you call that again? | 那手术叫什么来着 |
[19:42] | A modified fontan procedure. | 改进式房坦手术 |
[19:44] | – Ah,after dr. Fontan? – I can only assume. | – 是以房坦医生命名的吗 – 可能是吧 |
[19:46] | Well,i can only assume that dr. Fontan Never looked as hot doing his own procedure… | 我敢肯定房坦医生做手术时 肯定没有我老婆这么火辣 |
[19:49] | As my wife just did. | |
[19:54] | What happens in here? | 来这里干什么 |
[20:04] | So the surgeons at seattle pres Left a length of cystic duct | 西雅图长老医院做手术时 把部分胆囊管留在了体内 所以出了问题 |
[20:07] | Inside of you when they operated. That’s what’s causing your problems. | |
[20:10] | So we’re gonna take that out. Do you have any questions? | 现在我们要把它取出来 你还有问题吗 |
[20:12] | – I saw a ring. – Excuse me? | – 我看见戒指了 – 你说什么 |
[20:14] | On callie’s finger when we ran into her earlier. | Callie手上戒指 碰见她时我看到了 |
[20:17] | Did she get remarried? | 她又结婚了吗 |
[20:19] | – She did. – A few months ago,actually. | 是的 几个月以前结婚了 |
[20:21] | Aw. Oh,good. | 太好了 |
[20:24] | Do you think–is she happy? Oh,i hope she’s happy. | 她幸福吗 我希望她幸福 |
[20:26] | She seems happy. | 她看上去挺幸福的 |
[20:29] | Do you have any questions about your surgery? | 关于手术 你还有什么问题吗 |
[20:30] | I raised a bunch of boys. It was so nice to finally have a daughter. | 我养了一群儿子 总算能有个女儿 感觉真好 |
[20:33] | I miss her,all of you,really. | 我想她 还有你们 真的 |
[20:36] | George’s friends. | George的朋友们 |
[20:38] | Oh,you were so important to him,To me. | 你对他很重要 对我也是 |
[20:42] | Well,you’re doing exactly what george would be doing– Being in charge. | George还在的话 也会像你一样管事了 |
[20:47] | Oh,you’ll be doing my surgery,won’t you,dear? | 我的手术是你来做吧 |
[20:50] | – All by yourself. – If you’re uncomfortable,i… | – 是你主刀吧 – 要是你有意见 |
[20:52] | Oh,no. No,don’t be silly. George said you were the best. | 别傻了 George说你最棒了 |
[20:55] | I’m comfortable. I’m more than comfortable. I’m–i’m ready. | 我没意见 再好不过了 我准备好了 |
[20:57] | Let’s–let’s do this. Let’s cut me open. | 做吧 把我开膛破肚吧 |
[21:00] | I’m gonna need the hand back for the surgery. | 我得抽开手了哦 还要做手术呢 |
[21:03] | Oh,yeah. | |
[21:12] | Avery.We’re about to get to the hypoglossal nerve. | Avery 我们要进行到舌下神经了 |
[21:14] | Why don’t you come down here and get a closer look? | 要不你下来 看得更清楚点 |
[21:17] | I just… | 我去会妨碍你的 在这儿挺清楚的 |
[21:25] | You’re a fool,avery. | 你个蠢货 Avery |
[21:27] | Sitting in the gallery When you should be grafting nerves? | 能移植神经的时候却坐到观摩室 |
[21:31] | You’re lost. Adrift. | 你迷失方向了 破罐破摔 |
[21:34] | You know what you need? | 你知道该怎样做吗 |
[21:36] | No,sir. I don’t. | 不 不知道 |
[21:39] | You need to see heart-in-a-box. | 你得去看看盒中心脏 |
[21:41] | – Yeah,i’ve seen it. – Maybe you looked at it. | – 我看过了 – 你也许只是看了一眼 |
[21:44] | But if you really saw it,You’d be down in that o.r. right now. | 并非用心看 否则你就在下面手术室了 |
[21:50] | See it,avery. | 用心看看吧 Avery |
[21:53] | See heart-in-a-box. | 看看盒中心脏 |
[22:07] | Any idea what’s going on with avery? | 知道Avery怎么回事吗 |
[22:10] | He seems so distant. | 他看起来那么疏远 |
[22:11] | You want me to put a note in his locker? | 你想让我在他柜上写个字条吗 |
[22:13] | – What’s that? – You want me to suture in the graft? | – 那是什么 – 你会让去缝合移植吗 |
[22:15] | No,i’ll handle that. | 不 我来就行 |
[22:21] | Hey,what did you find? | 嘿 找到什么了 |
[22:23] | Oh,there were retained stones Blocking her cystic duct remnant. | 她的胆囊管残余里还有结石 |
[22:26] | Oh,okay. Well,that’s not super serious. | 不算太严重 |
[22:28] | – She should be okay,right? – Yeah,she’ll be fine. | – 她会好的 是吗 – 她会好的 |
[22:29] | Okay,good. Thanks. Yeah. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:30] | Oh,uh,she knows you’re married. | 她知道你结婚了 |
[22:33] | What? How? H-how did she find– | 什么 她怎么知道的 |
[22:35] | She saw your ring this morning. | 她早上看到你的戒指了 |
[22:37] | She asked me,and all i said is that you were happy. | 她问起我 我只说了你婚姻幸福 |
[22:39] | It’s not your place to say anything. | 这轮不到你来说 |
[22:40] | She’s going into surgery,and she’s scared,And she’s alone and she misses you. | 她要动手术了 她很害怕 她很孤单很想你 |
[22:44] | I know it’s complicated,But i don’t think it would be a bad thing | 我知道事情复杂 但如果你握着她的手等她醒来会比较好 |
[22:47] | if you were there To hold her hand when she woke up. | |
[22:56] | – Hey,you got a second? – Wait just one second. | – 嘿 有空吗 – 稍等 |
[22:58] | I’m a little worried about avery. | 我有点担心Avery |
[22:59] | I’m–i’m this close to getting this. | 马上就搞定 |
[23:00] | We had a real connection,you know? | 我们很合得来 |
[23:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:04] | Well,we were having such a good time together,And suddenly he’s avoiding me. | 我们原本很和睦 突然间他开始回避我 |
[23:08] | He’s cold and… Distant. | 冷漠 疏远 |
[23:11] | Well,you’re afraid You’re about to have your heart broken by him. | 你怕他会伤透你的心 |
[23:13] | Kind of.Derek,you know me. | 有点儿 Derek 你懂我的 |
[23:15] | I never gave a crap about teaching in my life. | 我从来就不在乎教学之类 |
[23:18] | But lately,i like the idea of passing it on. | 但最近 我突然想把手艺传下去 |
[23:21] | And i,you know,i just– i want to see him do well. | 我就是想让他好好干 |
[23:24] | Maybe i just need to back off. | 也许我不该管得太多 |
[23:26] | Ah,hunt. Just in time. | Hunt 来的真是时候 |
[23:28] | Mark is afraid that avery is gonna break up with him. | Mark害怕Avery会和他分手 |
[23:33] | Can this just stay between you and me? | 能别让外人知道吗 |
[23:34] | I’d prefer that. Uh,shepherd,about these cases– | 我也不想知道 Shepherd 关于这些病例 |
[23:36] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[23:37] | You’re worried about The hospital’s mortality rate going up. | 你怕医院的死亡率上升 |
[23:40] | See,that’s the worst part about being chief. | 这是当主任最惨的地方 |
[23:41] | You have to say no to everybody,and they hate you for it. | 你会拒绝所有人 然后他们会恨你 |
[23:44] | And you say no enough,you’re gonna hate yourself, | 拒绝久了 你开始恨自己 |
[23:46] | Which is why i’m not gonna watch you go through this. | 所以 我不会任由你这样下去 |
[23:48] | I have a consult. If you love someone,set them free. | 我的建议 如果你爱某人 就让他自由 |
[23:51] | – If they come back… – I’m gonna punch you. | – 如果他们回来… – 我想揍你一顿 |
[23:56] | – Hey,let me ask you something. – No. | – 嘿 问你个问题 – 少来 |
[24:02] | I gotta say,i’m a big fan of what happens in this room. | 我得说 我是这间屋子的粉丝 这里每天激情不断 |
[24:04] | Every day should be… Bring your husband to work day. | 每天都是 带老公上班日 |
[24:08] | Listen,i’ve had this idea. | 听着 我有个主意 |
[24:10] | I felt silly even considering it. | 想着都觉得傻冒 |
[24:13] | Like,”really? Y-you think that’s something you’re gonna do?” | “真的吗 你想这么做吗” |
[24:16] | But now,though,i’m thinking i really want to do it. | 现在 我真想了 |
[24:20] | I want to go back to school. | 我想重返学校 |
[24:23] | Oh,okay. I mean… I mean,that’s not silly. | 好啊 这不傻啊 |
[24:27] | Adults go back to school all the time. | 成年人重回学校 常有的事 |
[24:29] | Medical school. | 医学院 |
[24:31] | I mean… Wow. | 我是说 哇哦 |
[24:37] | Yeah. | |
[24:39] | Hey,what time is it. | 嘿 几点了 |
[24:42] | We got another surgery to get to. Come on. Up and at ’em. | 我们还有手术要做 快起来 |
[24:44] | Kate couldn’t keep it to herself any longer. | Kate再也无法回避自己的心意 |
[24:47] | She took him by the hand And looked deep into those ocean blue eyes. | 她牵起他的手 凝视着那双湛蓝的眼眸 |
[24:52] | “i have figured out why i travel through time,nathan. | “我终于知道为啥穿越时空了 Nathan” |
[24:56] | I have figured it out,and now i know how i can stop it.” | “我明白了 现在我也知道该如何停留” |
[24:59] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[25:00] | “i can choose where to be,when to be.And i have. I have chosen.” | “我可以选择身处何时何地 我想好了” |
[25:05] | Oh,my god. Yes. | 天哪 太好了 |
[25:06] | Nathan pulled her into his arms and held on tightly. | Nathan把她紧紧拥在怀里 |
[25:10] | Kate whispered against his chest,”i’m sorry. I am so,so sorry.” | Kate依在他的胸膛 轻声低语 “对不起 真的对不起” |
[25:16] | – Wait. What? – She’d never know if he heard her. | – 等等 什么 – 她永远不会知道 他是否听到了 |
[25:18] | When she opened her eyes,Nathan was gone. | 当她睁开眼睛时 Nathan踪影全无 |
[25:21] | She was in paris. | 她已身在巴黎 |
[25:24] | It was time to look for alexander. | 是时候去寻找Alexander了 |
[25:25] | What? She chooses alexander? No! | 什么 她选了Alexander 不可以 |
[25:29] | No way. It ha– it has to be nathan. | 不行 她必须选Nathan |
[25:32] | It’s not nathan. | 她没选Nathan |
[25:33] | But he’s–he’s so handsome and good. | 可他那么英俊 还很善良 |
[25:36] | – And and alexander… – Is her soul mate. | – 而Alexander… – 是她的灵魂伴侣 |
[25:39] | He doesn’t even have a soul.I mean,he’s a criminal. | 他根本没有灵魂 他是个罪犯 |
[25:41] | They–they–they don’t even want the same things. | 他们的追求都大不相同 |
[25:44] | They make each other miserable. | 他们让彼此痛苦不堪 |
[25:45] | Dr. Grey,i cannot betray my characters– | Grey医生 我不能背叛我的角色 |
[25:47] | You’re the writer. You can make them do whatever you want. | 书是你写的 你想让他们怎样就怎样 |
[25:51] | And–and picking nathan,That is the right thing to do. | Nathan才是正确的选择 |
[25:55] | You hate it. No,i-i know. | 你讨厌那样 我知道 |
[25:57] | – No,no. – You hate it. | – 不不 – 你讨厌那样 |
[25:58] | Oh,god. Okay,page shepherd. Now. | 天哪 快呼Shepherd 马上 |
[26:00] | I think her aneurysm blew. | 她的动脉瘤破裂了 |
[26:05] | Suction. Oh,damn. It’s a big bleed. | 抽吸 出血太多 |
[26:10] | If you had spent less time taking dictation,We could’ve avoided this. | 如果你少花点时间帮她打字 情况就不会变成这样 |
[26:13] | Did she at least finish the book? | 书写完了吗 |
[26:14] | No,but she did tell me how it’s gonna end. | 没有 但她把结局告诉了我 |
[26:17] | It’s so stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[26:18] | She–she’s written this incredible story | 她把故事写得这么赞 |
[26:20] | With these amazing characters,And then she just blows it. | 角色塑造得如此完美 到最后却毁了它 |
[26:23] | Wow. You’re 15 right now. | 你好像回到15岁了 |
[26:25] | It’s criminal,what she’s doing. | 她这是在犯罪 |
[26:26] | And–and when she wakes up,i’m gonna tell her that. | 等她醒了 我一定要告诉她 |
[26:28] | Or maybe it’s none of your business. | 这不是你份内的事 |
[26:29] | It’s the same thing that you are doing With these hopeless cases. | 这与你挽救这些绝症病人一样 |
[26:32] | You know,you think that you can change The way the patient’s story is gonna end. | 你认为可以改变病人的结局 |
[26:35] | And if you think that,Then you’re at least obligated to try. | 如果你这么想 就至少应该去尝试 |
[26:38] | So i gotta try,right? | 所以 我也必须试一试 对吧 |
[26:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:52] | You double-checked her labs and scans? | 你反复检查过她的化验结果了吗 |
[26:54] | Yes,of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[26:55] | I just don’t want any surprises once i’m in there. | 我只是不想手术中出岔子 |
[26:58] | Actually,she thought i’d be performing her surgery. | 事实上 她希望由我来做手术 |
[27:03] | Oh,i’m not comfortable with that. | 这可不行 |
[27:04] | I can do a septoplasty. You taught me a septoplasty. | 我可以做中隔成形术 你教过我 |
[27:06] | I thought i taught you a lot of things. | 我教过你很多事吧 |
[27:08] | Now i’m thinking,I must not be much of a teacher at all. | 现在我觉得自己越来越不像个老师了 |
[27:15] | I’m going to court tomorrow… | 我明天要上法庭 |
[27:18] | To prove to a judge that’s never met me That i’m a good person,A fit mother. | 去向那个未曾谋面的法官证明 我是个好人 称职的妈妈 |
[27:22] | I want my kid back so badly, | 我真的很想要回孩子 |
[27:24] | I’m racking my brain for anything That’ll make him see me that way. | 我绞尽脑汁 想让他明白这点 |
[27:28] | I want to dress the part,so i’m thinking my navy dress. | 要穿得好些 我想穿那条海军蓝裙子 |
[27:30] | But there’s a button missing,and it shows too much cleavage. | 但有颗扣子掉了 会露出乳沟 |
[27:33] | My charcoal pants have a hole in the ass. | 我的深灰色裤子屁股上有个洞 |
[27:35] | I’ve got one shot at this. | 我只有一次机会 |
[27:37] | I’m useless… And frustrated. | 我真没用 很沮丧 |
[27:41] | But i know how to do an e.r.c.p. And i know when to double-check labs. | 但我知道怎么做内镜下逆行胰胆管造影术 我也知道啥时该反复检查化验结果 |
[27:45] | And i know how to do a septoplasty. | 我知道如何做中隔成形术 |
[27:47] | I’m not useless here. | 在这儿 我不是无用的 |
[27:57] | Fine. Do the surgery. | 好 你来做吧 |
[28:05] | Off-pump coronary bypass. | 非体外循环冠脉搭桥术 |
[28:11] | No. | 不要 |
[28:15] | En bloc transplant,Heart and both lungs. | 心脏和双肺全面移植术 |
[28:23] | Yes. | 要 |
[28:25] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[28:26] | I mean,webber talks about this thing Like it’s a magic 8 ball. | Webber把它形容得像魔法球一样 |
[28:29] | It’s a heart… In a box. | 就是颗心脏 装在盒子里 |
[28:33] | Okay,when you take an organ out for transplant,What do you do? | 为了移植 取出器官时 你怎么做 |
[28:36] | Put it on ice. | 放在冰块上 |
[28:37] | Yeah,you put it on ice And run to place it in the recipient’s body, | 放在冰块上 抓紧时间放进受植者体内 |
[28:39] | And then you wait and hope For this cold,dead heart To warm up and come back to life,right? | 你等着 希望这颗冰冷无生命的心脏 升温并且复活 对吗 |
[28:45] | – But she… – She? | – 但她… – 她… |
[28:46] | She has never stopped beating. | 她从未停止跳动 |
[28:48] | She’s never stopped being warm,Never stopped living. | 她从未变冷 从未死亡 |
[28:51] | – Sure,it’s pretty… – it’s a friggin’ miracle. Okay? | – 是啊 真是… – 真是个奇迹 |
[28:53] | You’re standing before a miracle. | 你正面对一个奇迹 |
[28:56] | And once you realize that,She’ll change your perspective. | 一旦你意识到这点 她会改变你的想法 |
[29:01] | Okay,here’s what i do. | 我是这么做的 |
[29:03] | I look at an item on my list,I look at heart-in-a-box. | 我看着我的单子 然后看着盒中心脏 |
[29:07] | And if that surgery on my list Isn’t half as cool as heart-in-a-box, | 如果手术精彩度不及这颗心脏的一半 |
[29:12] | Then it is not worth my time. | 我就不会为它浪费时间 |
[29:14] | She lets you know what’s most important to you. | 她让你知道什么才是最重要的 |
[29:18] | That’s what heart-in-a-box does. | 这就是盒中心脏的魔力 |
[29:22] | And she’s nice to talk to. | 她是个很好的聆听者 |
[29:23] | Shut up. Shut up. | |
[29:27] | What do you think about the university of washington? | 你觉得华盛顿大学怎么样 |
[29:30] | Um,i’m not sure. | 不知道唉 |
[29:31] | It’s not like harvard or stanford. It feels– I don’t know. It feels doable. | 它和哈佛或斯坦福不同 好像更可行 |
[29:37] | Doable? | 可行 |
[29:39] | Okay,i-i–i’m sorry,but… | 不好意思 不过 |
[29:42] | Medical school isn’t something that you–you–you– You just decide to do. | 医学院不是你想上就上的 |
[29:45] | Really? How did it happen for you? | 真的 那你当时是怎么选择的 |
[29:48] | The lady of the lake appeared With a gilded scalpel and anointed you a med student? | 湖上夫人手持金色手术刀 指定你为医学院学生 |
[29:52] | I’m actually being serious right now. | 我是很认真的 |
[29:53] | I mean,how is my decision to go to med school Any different than yours? | 我立志做医生 和你当时有啥不同呢 |
[29:56] | First of all,i was 19. | 首先 那时我19岁 |
[29:59] | All right,great. So i’m old. What else? | 好吧 我年纪太大 还有呢 |
[30:01] | Uh,i don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[30:03] | Um,have you taken your three years of prerequisites? Uh,how about the m-cat? | 你读了三年预科了吗 还有医学考试 |
[30:06] | No,i have not,but i do have a college degree. | 我都没有 但我有本科学历 |
[30:08] | I may have been a baseball player,But i think i remember how to study. | 我过去确实是打棒球的 但我还记得怎样学习 |
[30:10] | Okay,that still doesn’t account For the four years of actual med school. | 那和真正的四年医科学习大有不同 |
[30:14] | And–and if you decide to go completely crazy And you want to try to become a surgeon, | 如果你真想疯狂一把 成为外科医生 |
[30:18] | That’s five years of residency,a fellowship– | 要经过五年的实习期 还有研究员阶段 |
[30:20] | No,i never s–i never said i wanted to be a surgeon. | 不 我从没说过 要当外科医生 |
[30:22] | There are plenty of other ways to use a medical education. | 医学知识还有很多其他用途 |
[30:25] | Okay,fine. Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:29] | I love the way things are right now. I really do. | 我喜欢现在的状态 真的 |
[30:32] | And i don’t want to spend ten years Married to a med student. | 我不想老公未来十年都是医学院学生 |
[30:37] | No. You’d just rather i followed you around,Looking cute. | 不 你只想我跟在你左右 像个宠物 |
[30:40] | Okay,you know what? You–you know that that’s not what i’m saying. | 你知道我不是那个意思 |
[30:42] | I was gonna die. | 我本来快死了 |
[30:44] | My disease was going to kill me. | 疾病本来会要了我的命 |
[30:46] | And then i met you. | 但我遇见了你 |
[30:48] | You came into my life,And suddenly i have insurance,I have a wife, | 你走进我的生活 突然间 我有保险 有老婆 |
[30:51] | i have a life expectancy Beyond the next three months. | 有了超过三个月的寿命 |
[30:54] | Sue me if i don’t want to waste any of it. | 我只是不想浪费这一切 |
[30:56] | – Henry,i…just… – I’m… I’ll see you at home. | – 我…回家等你 |
[31:06] | Okay,probe passes easily through the common duct. | 好了 探针轻易穿过总胆管 |
[31:10] | One more biopsy,and i think we’re ready to close. | 再做一次活检 就能缝合了 |
[31:16] | Dr. Bailey,is there something wrong? Did i miss something? | Bailey医生 有问题吗 我有遗漏吗 |
[31:20] | This woman worked so hard To raise her son,and then… | 这个女人含辛茹苦养育儿子 |
[31:25] | One day,he just threw himself in front of a bus. | 有一天 他就那样拦在巴士前面 |
[31:27] | I mean,yeah,yeah,he did it to save someone else,but… | 没错 他是为了挽救别人 但是… |
[31:32] | You work and work,Trying to teach your kids to do the right thing, | 你努力教导孩子 做好人行善事 |
[31:38] | And–and you want to be so proud of them When they stand up | 当他们将此信条付诸于行动时 你也想为他们自豪 |
[31:41] | for what they believe is right. | |
[31:44] | But watching them destroy themselves… In order to do it, | 但看着他们因为遵守你的信条 而献出了自己 会让人抓狂 |
[31:49] | To do what you taught them,It’s… It’s just maddening. | |
[31:55] | You. You are maddening. | 你会发狂 |
[32:02] | He was my favorite… George o’malley. | 他曾是我最喜欢的学生 George O’Malley |
[32:06] | He was… My favorite. | 他曾是…我最喜欢的 |
[32:12] | I know. He was the good one. | 我知道 他是个好人 |
[32:18] | So i’m going to put in a t-tube. | 我要插入T型管了 |
[32:22] | Wear a sweater set. | 穿件毛衣套装 |
[32:26] | Um,people have,uh,Preconceived notions about surgeons. | 人们对外科医生有偏见 |
[32:29] | They think we’re cold,Intimidating,egotistical. | 认为我们冷酷 吓人 自大 |
[32:33] | A sweater set says you’re warm,motherly. | 但毛衣体现出你的温暖与母性 |
[32:37] | If it was me,i’d wear a sweater set. | 如果是我 会选件毛衣套装 |
[32:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:49] | Hey. You paged? | 嗨 你呼我吗 |
[32:51] | I,uh,i can’t get outta here yet. | 我还不能走 |
[32:53] | I gotta follow up with my patient,Make sure she’s in her right frame of mind. | 我得跟进病人情况 确保她不出差错 |
[32:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:00] | Yeah,i just–i missed a surgery today that… That’s not true. | 没事 我只是错过个手术 好吧 我没说实话 |
[33:04] | I avoided a surgery today,One i wanted to do for weeks, | 我逃避了 我等了好久的手术 |
[33:08] | Because of this thing with you and mark. | 因为你和Mark |
[33:10] | There is nothing between me and mark. | 我和Mark什么都没有 |
[33:11] | Yeah,i’ve been trying really,really hard to believe that. | 我也很努力想去相信你 |
[33:14] | But there is a thing. | 但有就是有 |
[33:16] | And it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. | 它不会很快消逝 |
[33:19] | And this new thing with me and plastics? | 我和整形外科之间的这层隔阂 |
[33:22] | That’s not going away either. | 也不会很快消逝 |
[33:25] | Something’s gotta budge. | 总有人要让步 |
[33:29] | So i have to walk away… From you… For me. | 所以 我必须离开你 为了我自己 |
[33:37] | So… You’re picking mark? | 所以 你要选择Mark吗 |
[33:42] | I’ve spent way too much time Sabotaging my own career,lex. | 我浪费了太多时间 荒废了事业 Lex |
[33:47] | Yeah… I’m picking mark. | 对 我要选择Mark |
[33:56] | Can you… Can you tell me i shouldn’t? | 你能…告诉我 我不该这样吗 |
[34:17] | Heard a helicopter touched down on the roof. | 听说直升机降落在屋顶了 |
[34:20] | Let them come. | 来就来呗 |
[34:22] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[34:24] | She was the key. | 她是把钥匙 |
[34:36] | Now this is a fine list. | 这份清单才像样嘛 |
[34:38] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢您 |
[34:47] | – You made a list,too? – I was inspired. | – 你也列了个清单 – 我倍受鼓舞啊 |
[34:53] | Oh,oh,i wish–i-i want to put this on my list. | 真想把这个列到我的清单上 |
[34:55] | If one of those comes in,We’ll have to see who gets to it first. | 如果那样 咱就看看谁能更早实现 |
[34:59] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[35:01] | Hi.We’re the procurement team from columbia. | 我们是哥伦比亚的器官采集小组 |
[35:06] | She’s all yours. | 归你啦 |
[35:11] | Hot diggity. | 真厉害哈 |
[35:18] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎样 |
[35:20] | Like a woman who just had brain surgery. | 和刚做完脑手术的人感觉一样 |
[35:22] | Fair enough. Can you tell me your name? | 说的不错 能告诉我你名字吗 |
[35:25] | Justine… Campbell. | |
[35:28] | And what’s today’s date? | 今天是几号呢 |
[35:30] | I never know the date. Ask me something else. | 我不记日子的 问我点别的吧 |
[35:33] | Why can’t kate choose nathan? | 为啥Kate不能选Nathan |
[35:34] | She’s going to. | 她要选的 |
[35:35] | I mean,you just feel like you have a moral obligation To–wait,really? | 你觉得道义上你有义务去… 等下 真的吗 |
[35:39] | Yeah. For now. | 没错 至少现在是 |
[35:41] | I had a dream while i was under,and i figured out | 我昏迷时做了个梦 |
[35:43] | How to stretch the series out two or three more books. | 我找到了再续写两三部的法子 |
[35:46] | So… For now,She’ll get to see what it feels like to be with nathan. | 现在她要看看和Nathan在一起会怎样 |
[35:50] | So… What? | 能…怎样呢 |
[35:52] | They’re gonna be together for a few books,And then she’s gonna choose alexander? | 这几部他们在一起 然后她就选择Alexander吗 |
[35:57] | Yeah,probably. | 对 很可能 |
[35:58] | What is wrong with you? | 你是不是有毛病啊 |
[36:00] | I mean,why do you hate nathan so much? | 你为啥这么恨Nathan啊 |
[36:02] | I don’t hate nathan. | 我不恨Nathan |
[36:04] | I love him,Probably as much as you apparently do. | 我爱他 和你一样爱他 |
[36:07] | He’s kind and funny And incredibly honest. | 他善良有趣 十分诚恳 |
[36:12] | It’s kate. She doesn’t love him. | 只是Kate 她不爱他 |
[36:17] | She should. | 她应该爱他的 |
[36:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:20] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[36:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:24] | But it makes for a really,really good read. | 但这是作品需要 |
[36:33] | Hey. Come here. | 嗨 过来 |
[36:40] | Do you want to work on the book a little bit more? | 你还想帮我继续打字吗 |
[36:44] | Will that make you feel better? | 这样你会好过些吗 |
[37:02] | Callie. | |
[37:05] | Meredith said the surgery went great. | Meredith说手术很成功 |
[37:08] | Oh. Yeah. | |
[37:10] | I like girls. | 我是拉拉 |
[37:12] | Uh… As in… Romantically. | 犹如神迹般 |
[37:15] | It turns out,i like girls. | 我发现 我喜欢女生 |
[37:17] | Uh,women. And i met the most amazing woman. | 应该是女人 我遇到了史上最棒的女人 |
[37:21] | Do–do you remember dr. Robbins from this morning? | 你还记得今早那个Robbins医生吗 |
[37:24] | Yeah,we got married,and,uh,Oh,no,but before that,we,um… | 我们结婚了 在那之前 |
[37:28] | We got in an accident,a car accident,A really bad accident,and,uh,i almost died. | 我们遭遇了严重车祸 我差点死掉 |
[37:32] | But i didn’t,and,uh,sofia– Neither did sofia,our–our baby… Our perfect,beautiful baby. | 但我活下来了 我们的孩子Sofia也没死 她可漂亮了 |
[37:40] | And i’m,um… I’m… Screwing all this up. | 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[37:47] | Look,i… I know this is a lot. | 听着 我知道这不是小事 |
[37:52] | And i–and i understand. | 我能理解 |
[37:54] | Um,and if this is too much for you to handle,Believe me… | 如果你难以接受 相信我 |
[37:58] | My own mother practically disowned me,So i understand. | 我妈也跟我断绝关系了 所以我能理解 |
[38:03] | Oh,god. I’m making you cry. | 天哪 我让你哭了 |
[38:06] | Please don’t cry. | 请别哭 |
[38:08] | You have a baby? | 你有孩子了 |
[38:12] | I-i do. | 是的 |
[38:13] | Do you have any pictures? | 有照片吗 |
[38:17] | You want to see ’em? | 你想看吗 |
[38:19] | Are you kidding? | 那还用说么 |
[38:34] | Oh,she’s beautiful. | 她太漂亮了 |
[38:45] | That man just booked a flight from wichita. | 这人刚订了从威奇托飞来的机票 |
[38:48] | You want to tell him no,i’ll give you his number. You can tell him yourself. | 若你想拒绝他 我给你号码 你自己去说 |
[38:51] | I’m not worried about The hospital’s mortality rates,derek. | 我不担心医院的死亡率 Derek |
[38:53] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心的是你 |
[38:55] | You’ve had a lot of losses this year, | 今年你有许多失败的手术 |
[38:56] | And i am concerned that you’re lining yourself up for more. | 我担心你的失败病例会更多 |
[39:00] | You’re worried about my reputation. | 你担心的是我的名声 |
[39:01] | – Well,there is that. – I don’t have a reputation anymore. | – 确实如此 – 我没有名声了 |
[39:04] | See,i was gonna be the guy who cured alzheimer’s. | 我本来可以治愈老年痴呆症 |
[39:06] | Now i am blacklisted by the fda,So i don’t have to worry about that anymore. | 现在我却上了药监局的黑名单 我没什么好担心的了 |
[39:10] | I get to choose what i worry about. | 我要选择自己关心的 |
[39:13] | And i choose them. | 我选择他们 |
[39:15] | I feel i can change their story. | 我觉得能改变他们的命运 |
[39:18] | I owe it to them to at least try. | 至少我应该试下 |
[39:22] | That’s… Pretty damned arrogant,don’t you think? | 这太狂了 你不觉得吗 |
[39:25] | Well,i have a reputation for arrogance. | 我就是狂出了名的 |
[39:37] | Could i have a cabernet? | 来杯红葡萄酒 |
[39:39] | Actually,make that a scotch and soda. | 还是换成威士忌苏打吧 |
[39:41] | – Okay. – You know what? Forget the soda. | – 好 – 那啥 不加苏打 |
[39:47] | Hi,it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[39:49] | Turns out today was a bust. | 今天太背了 |
[39:51] | She kept going on about this guy Who helped these kids in africa. | 她不停地说 有个人帮助了非洲的孩子 |
[39:54] | And i was like,”have you seen my three articles?” | 我就说”你有没读过我的三篇论文” |
[39:58] | But apparently,this guy craps puppies,So who cares about me? | 显然这人在乎小朋友 谁在乎我呢 |
[40:02] | Anyway,my plane lands at 10:00,So wait up. | 飞机十点着陆 等我哟 |
[40:06] | I’m gonna be drunk And i’m gonna cry. | 我会喝醉 还会大哭 |
[40:10] | Just warning you. | 给你提个醒 |
[40:18] | I have to catch a plane. | 我要去赶飞机了 |
[40:20] | – Keep the change. – Thanks. | – 不用找了 – 谢谢 |
[40:25] | Avery,wait up. | Avery 等一下 |
[40:26] | Oh,right,dr. Sloan. | 对了 Sloan医生 |
[40:28] | – You need to talk to me… – i am sorry about today | – 你需要和我谈谈 – 今天我很抱歉 |
[40:29] | – It was my… – no,you don’t have anything to be sorry about. | – 是我… – 你根本不需要抱歉 |
[40:32] | – No,i think i should apologize to you for… – No,it wasn’t you. It was me. | – 我想我应该给你道歉 – 不是因为你 是我不好 |
[40:34] | I have been… | 我… |
[40:36] | – I just think we had some… – i don’t want to screw things up. | – 我觉得我们… – 我不想把事情搞糟 |
[40:38] | – Okay,i’m gonna talk,then you talk,okay? – Okay. | – 我先说 然后你说 怎么样 – 好的 |
[40:42] | – I want to be your teacher. – I want to be your student. | – 我想做你的导师 – 我想做你的学生 |
[40:45] | I have a cranial vault reconstruction tomorrow. | 明天有个颅盖骨重塑术 |
[40:48] | I will be there. | 我会去的 |
[40:49] | – Good. – Good. | – 好 – 好 |
[40:50] | Great. | 太好了 |
[40:53] | I guess the… Plastics posse is back in action. | 整形二人组要大展雄风了 |
[40:56] | Kicking surgical ass and taking names. | 给外科的人点颜色瞧瞧 |
[40:59] | All ri– Oh. Just–all right. | 好… |
[41:00] | Just do that. Yeah. | 就这样 |
[41:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:06] | Drive safe. | 开车小心 |
[41:08] | It’s a little bit horrifying Just how quickly everything can fall to crap. | 事态会瞬时急转直下 这让人不免胆寒 |
[41:12] | O’malley wasn’t a creep,okay? | O’Malley不是个废物 |
[41:15] | If he were here now,he’d be kicking all of our asses. | 如果他还在的话 一定都胜过我们 |
[41:17] | He would’ve slapped chief resident Right out of kepner’s hand. | 他会直接从Kepner手里抢过总住院医师 |
[41:21] | I just don’t like thinking about him Because then i have to think about izzie, | 我不愿想起他 是因为我会想起Izzie |
[41:23] | And then i get all sad and sappy and… I totally miss the chance to nail hot, | 然后我就变得多愁善感 那些觉得我很酷的小辣妹们 |
[41:28] | drunk chicks Who spent the day thinking about how i’m awesome, | 我就完全把不到了 |
[41:31] | Which i should be all about. | 我确实很酷的 |
[41:34] | George is dead,and izzie is gone,And we’re all different. | George死了 Izzie走了 我们都变了 |
[41:39] | We’re different. | 我们都变了 |
[41:40] | Sometimes it takes a huge loss To remind you of what you care about the most. | 有时付出沉重代价 才能懂什么值得珍视 |
[41:45] | Sometimes you find yourself becoming stronger as a result, | 有时你会发现自己越发坚强 |
[41:49] | Wiser,better equipped To deal with the next big disaster that comes along. | 越发明智 准备就绪应对下一次灾难 |
[41:56] | That was our first real fight. | 这是我们第一次真的吵架 |
[42:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:05] | Okay,okay,okay,okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[42:07] | Okay. You’re gonna be okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好 你没事的 |
[42:10] | Sometimes… | 有时如此 |
[42:11] | Look at me. You’re gonna be okay. | 看着我 你没事的 |
[42:13] | But not always. | 但并非时时尽然 |