时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I had a terrible day.” | “我今天过得糟透了” |
[00:03] | We say it all the time. | 我们常把这话挂在嘴边 |
[00:05] | A fight with the boss,The stomach flu,Traffic… | 老板刁难 肠胃炎症 交通拥堵 |
[00:10] | Okay,try and breathe for me. | 放松 深呼吸 |
[00:13] | I’m trying. | |
[00:20] | Okay,okay. | 没事 没事 |
[00:23] | That’s what we describe as terrible When nothing terrible is happening. | 但相比人命攸关 这些又何足挂齿 |
[00:29] | Okay,okay. | 没事 |
[00:31] | You’re gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[00:33] | Let’s get a good line in him. | 让我们仔细检查一下 |
[00:34] | Okay,and where is x-ray? Get them in here,stat. | X光呢 快找过来 |
[00:36] | He,uh,hasn’t been having trouble With his,uh,v.h.l. | 他的林道氏综合症恢复得不错 |
[00:39] | No,uh,tumors since,um… Uh,when,uh,when was your last c.t.? | 上次检查肿瘤已经消除 上次是什么时候 |
[00:43] | It was,uh,it was june. | 大概是六月吧 |
[00:45] | Dr. Webber did a full workup. | 全套检查都是Webber医生做的 |
[00:46] | – Okay,then let’s page dr. Webber,please. – Right away,doctor. | – 赶紧呼Webber医生 – 马上去 医生 |
[00:48] | His veins are shot.Let’s go ahead and put in a central line. | 静脉已经不好下针 做中央置管输液吧 |
[00:51] | We’re gonna put a line in so we can give you i.v. fluids. | 我们要帮你插管 才好给你输液 |
[00:53] | And once we get the x-ray,we should have a better idea Of what’s going on. | 等照了X光 就能知道出什么问题了 |
[01:00] | We got him. Okay? | 我们会治好他的 |
[01:04] | All right. | 嗯 |
[01:11] | Okay,well,what about the eye? | 眼睛怎么样 |
[01:13] | Good. We’ll– we’ll be waiting.Okay. | 好 我们会待命的 |
[01:16] | Oh,hey,avery. | |
[01:17] | We got a kid with half his face torn off by a dog, | 有个孩子半张脸被狗狗咬了 |
[01:19] | – So can you get sloan and meet me outside? – Yeah. | – 你叫上Sloan去外面等我吧 – 好的 |
[01:21] | And,hey,see if shepherd’s still here,’Cause we may need him. | 再看看Shepherd在不在 可能也需要他 |
[01:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:24] | Dr. Robbins. | Robbins医生 |
[01:26] | You’re popular tonight. | 你今晚很抢手啊 |
[01:28] | Hey,this is robbins. | 我是Robbins |
[01:30] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[01:31] | Well,where? | 在哪 |
[01:35] | – That was pathetic. – Shut up. | – 悲了个剧哟 – 收声啦 |
[01:38] | She told you to go screw yourself. | 她让你滚远点哎 |
[01:40] | We could hear it all the way over here. | 这么远都听得一清二楚 |
[01:41] | It’s not ’cause she wasn’t into me. | 其实不是她看不上我啦 |
[01:42] | Oh,does “go screw yourself” have some secret meaning We’re not aware of? | “滚远点”还有什么神秘涵义吗 |
[01:46] | I kinda already knew her. I just didn’t remember. | 我貌似认识她 只是不记得了 |
[01:52] | You slept with her before and forgot about it | 你之前和她睡过 还忘了 |
[01:54] | And then tried to pick her up all over again? | 然后又去重新泡她 |
[01:56] | You’re not even drinking. | 你都没喝多少哎 |
[01:57] | I have a history of alzheimer’s in my family.What’s your excuse? | 我还能说家族遗传老年痴呆 你打算找什么借口 |
[02:00] | It’s o’malley’s fault. | 都怪O’Malley |
[02:01] | I mean,talking about dead people,It throws me off my game,that’s all. | 聊已故旧人 让我不在状态了 真是的 |
[02:06] | It’s janet. | 是Janet |
[02:07] | – Can you,uh,pay for my,uh,thing?Thank you. – Yeah,yeah,yeah. | – 帮我买个单吧 谢了 – 嗯嗯 |
[02:09] | – Hey,hey,janet. – I gotta run. | – 你好 Janet – 我要走了 |
[02:12] | Would you pay for mine? | 帮我也付下呗 |
[02:12] | No. I’m leaving. I’m going to the skills lab. | 不 我也要走了 去技能室 |
[02:14] | Oh,come on. | 拜托 |
[02:16] | She had the social worker on the phone. | 她在跟社工通电话哎 |
[02:17] | You can fish 20 bucks out of your pocket. | 你俩手都闲着呢 自己找钱付 |
[02:27] | I want to see you for a follow-up next week. | 下周要来复诊哦 |
[02:29] | And listen,i know drew is a kid with a lot of energy, | 记住 我知道Drew是个活泼的孩子 |
[02:32] | But we just put a bunch of screws in your back, | 但你背部刚钉了几颗螺丝 |
[02:34] | So you gotta take it easy for a few weeks. | 所以这几周要悠着点啊 |
[02:36] | And i am not kidding about physical therapy. | 理疗的事 我也不是开玩笑的 |
[02:38] | You’re gonna need all the support you can get To keep up with… That little one. | 照顾孩子这事 你可要多让人搭把手 |
[02:42] | I’m gonna do it. I really am. | 谨遵医嘱 |
[02:45] | You feelin’ okay? | 你还好吧 |
[02:46] | I still kinda like the idea of keeping you here another day. | 我觉得应该多留你观察一天 |
[02:49] | No,it’s been three days. | 不了 已经三天了 |
[02:51] | You know,it’s hard on drew. He needs his mom. | Drew很难熬的 他需要妈咪 |
[02:53] | I just want to get home. | 我只想回家 |
[02:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:56] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[02:58] | Hey,sweetheart! Hi. How are you? | 亲爱的 怎么样呀 |
[03:00] | Hey,careful with mommy,okay? | 小心妈咪哦 |
[03:01] | – Ah,no bending. – Hi,sweetheart. | – 不要弯腰哦 – 亲爱的 |
[03:04] | Oh,i missed you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[03:08] | You all right? | 还好吧 |
[03:09] | Yeah,just stitches. | 没事 就是缝针有点疼 |
[03:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:11] | Hey,drew. | |
[03:13] | I am gonna need you to be really gentle with mommy For a few days,okay? | 最近要对妈咪非常温柔哦 知道吗 |
[03:17] | Okay. | 知道 |
[03:18] | All right. Okay. All right,guys. | 好了 说好了 |
[03:21] | Call me if you need anything,okay? | 有什么需要记得打给我 好吧 |
[03:22] | – We will. – Thank you so much. | – 我们会的 – 多谢你了 |
[03:24] | Anytime. Hey,you. | 不客气 |
[03:29] | What did janet say? | Janet怎么说 |
[03:31] | Meredith? | |
[03:33] | We’re not getting her back. | 我们没机会领养她了 |
[03:36] | What do you mean? What– what exactly did she say? | 什么意思 她具体怎么说 |
[03:38] | That we’re not getting her back. | 她说我们没法领养她 |
[03:41] | She said that? | 她的原话 |
[03:42] | She said that the court… Canceled our hearing date. | 她说法院取消了听证会 |
[03:47] | And when they do that,it means either one of two things– | 这种情况 只有两种可能 |
[03:51] | That they looked at our file And they love us and they’re giving her to us, | 其一 法官看了材料 喜欢我们 同意我们领养 |
[03:54] | In which case they call janet and they tell her that, | 这种情况 他们会通知Janet |
[03:56] | Or that they hate us And they’re giving her to another family. | 其二 法官讨厌我们 决定让别的家庭领养 |
[04:03] | And she didn’t get the “they love us” call. | Janet没接到通知 |
[04:06] | Well,maybe they didn’t get around to it. | 也许 还没来得及通知 |
[04:09] | She said we should move on. | 她说我们该做新的打算 |
[04:11] | That’s what she said. | 这是她的原话 |
[04:12] | You want to know her exact words– | 你不是想知道她的原话么 |
[04:14] | Were “i think it’s time that you and derek Start thinking about moving on.” | 她说 “你和Derek可以做新的打算了” |
[04:21] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[04:23] | Oh,god. How can they do this? | 他们怎么能这样 |
[04:31] | – You can cry. – I don’t want to cry. | – 哭出来吧 – 我不想哭 |
[04:32] | I know. | 我明白 |
[04:38] | I’m never gonna see her again. | 我再也见不到她了 |
[04:40] | God. | 天哪 |
[04:44] | – Okay,stop. I don’t want to cry.Okay. – I know. | – 别这样 我不想哭 – 好吧 |
[05:06] | Call up to c.t. tell ’em we’re on our way up. | 通知CT室 我们马上过去 |
[05:07] | Screw c.t. and go straight to the bronchoscope. | 别做CT了 直接做气管窥镜 |
[05:09] | You need to find out what is down there. | 得弄清楚到底怎么了 |
[05:11] | C.t. will clarify what we’re dealing with. | CT一样能弄清楚 |
[05:13] | It won’t delay anything,and you’re not his doctor. | 无任何耽误 再说你不是他的医生 |
[05:16] | Richard is. | Richard才是 |
[05:18] | I hear he’s good. I mean,i-i don’t know. | 听说他不错 但我不知道 |
[05:20] | He’s new around here. | 毕竟是新任职的 |
[05:22] | She doesn’t like it when i’m in the hospital. | 我一住院 她就抓狂 |
[05:25] | Makes you wonder why she married a guy with chronic illness. | 她会想 为什么嫁个慢性病老公 |
[05:27] | Masochist. Call me if you need anything. | 受虐狂呗 有需要就呼我 |
[05:32] | I’m coming to c.t. | 我陪他做CT |
[05:37] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我也是这么想的 |
[05:39] | Good. | 好的 |
[05:49] | Meredith is in the e.r. | Meredith在急诊室 |
[05:51] | Look at this. Scalpels from the 1860s. | 瞧 十九世纪六十年代的手术刀 |
[05:53] | I want to get ’em for meredith. | 我想送给Meredith |
[05:54] | She needs to talk to you. | 她需要跟你谈谈 |
[05:55] | Oh,can you distract her? | 你先帮我拖着她 |
[05:56] | It’s on ebay,And i got 25 minutes left on the auction. | 淘宝商品 还有25分钟就拍卖结束了 |
[05:58] | Derek,janet called. | Janet来电话了 |
[06:07] | The baby was born a couple of hours ago, | 婴儿几小时前刚出生 |
[06:09] | And it looks like a tracheoesophageal fistula.You know what that is? | 貌似食道瘘管 你了解吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah,it’s the connection between,uh,The trachea and esophagus. | 了解 气管与食管的连接有问题 |
[06:14] | Fills the lungs with secretions. | 向肺部导入分泌物 |
[06:15] | Baby can have a hard time breathing and feeding. | 导致婴儿呼吸及进食困难 |
[06:17] | Exactly bentley hospital is tiny. They can’t handle it. | 没错 宾利医院规模太小 收治不了 |
[06:19] | So you need to go pick up the baby,bring her back, | 你去把婴儿接来 |
[06:22] | And then hopefully,i’m done with the kid That’s on his way in by the time you’re back. | 希望你回来时 我能结束另一起手术 |
[06:24] | You need to reconfigure the ambulance For intensive neonatal transport. | 救护车需要重新配置 适合运输新生儿 |
[06:27] | And i think you should get someone else to go–Grey,ride with karev. He’s on a baby run. | 再找个帮手 Grey 和Karev去接个宝宝 |
[06:30] | Well,i have to talk to derek. | 我得先和Derek说件事 |
[06:32] | Well,newborn life hanging in the balance. Make it fast. | 新生儿危在旦夕 你长话短说 |
[06:36] | 10-year-old male,dog bite to the face. Vital signs stable in the field. | 十岁男孩 被狗咬伤脸颊 生命体征稳定 |
[06:40] | All right,trauma three. | 好的 三号创伤室 |
[06:45] | Laura. | |
[06:47] | Hey,dr. Avery. | Avery医生 |
[06:49] | Honey,this is my guy. | 亲爱的 这是我的医生 |
[06:50] | You must be griffin. | 你一定是Griffin |
[06:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:53] | And drew. | 你是Drew吧 |
[06:54] | Hey,your mom said that you were a kid,But you are almost as tall as me. | 你妈说你是个孩子 你和我差不多高嘛 |
[06:57] | You’re not that tall. | 你本来就不高哦 |
[07:01] | So,listen,thanks so much for taking such good care of her. | 谢谢你 把她照顾得这么好 |
[07:03] | My pleasure. How you feelin’? | 别客气 你感觉如何 |
[07:05] | Oh,just ready to go home. | 可以回家了 |
[07:07] | Okay,but you make sure to give me a page When you come in for a follow-up,all right? | 好的 下次来复查 记得找我 |
[07:10] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:15] | I,uh,see what you mean about those eyes. | 你说得没错 他的眼睛真漂亮 |
[07:19] | If i weren’t such a confident guy,I might have to,like,challenge him to a duel or something. | 还好我有自信 否则真得和他来番决斗 |
[07:27] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:28] | Can we get some help,please? | 来人啊 |
[07:36] | Maybe there’s an appeal process. | 或许可以上诉 |
[07:38] | – Did you ask? – I didn’t. | – 你问过没 – 没 |
[07:39] | You talk to the lawyer? | 和律师谈过了吗 |
[07:40] | I just got off the phone with janet. | 我刚和Janet通过电话 |
[07:41] | We’ll appeal. We’ll sue the agency if we have to. | 我们上诉 如有必要 连代理机构一起告 |
[07:43] | They don’t think we should be zola’s parents,derek. | Derek 他们觉得咱不适合抚养Zola |
[07:46] | They don’t think i’m trustworthy, | 他们觉得我不值得信任 |
[07:47] | And they’re not the first ones to raise that concern. | 也不仅是他们这么想 |
[07:49] | Meredith. | |
[07:52] | They don’t think i should be zola’s mother. | 他们觉得我不适合做Zola的母亲 |
[07:55] | She’s gone. | 咱失去她了 |
[07:56] | It’s gonna be okay. Okay? | 会没事的 |
[07:59] | We’re gonna find a way. | 总会有法子的 |
[08:02] | Zola was our baby,And she’s gone,and i don’t want another baby. | Zola是咱孩子 没有她 我谁也不想要 |
[08:16] | greys.anatomy Season8Episode 09 | |
[08:24] | She’s barely got any pulse. | 脉搏几乎没了 |
[08:25] | What was she in for? | 她之前为何入院 |
[08:26] | A thoracic spinal fusion to fix her scoliosis. | 脊柱侧凸 进行了胸椎融合术 |
[08:29] | Dr. Torres just released her,and she was doing fine. | Torres医生刚让她出院 之前情况良好 |
[08:33] | Okay,heart sounds are muffled. | 心音低沉 |
[08:35] | Let’s call altman. | 去叫Altman |
[08:36] | She’s not protecting her airway. I’m gonna intubate. | 呼吸道出现问题 我来插管 |
[08:38] | – Is she okay? – Sir,there’s a waiting room. | – 她还好吗 – 先生 请去等候室 |
[08:39] | What’s happening? | 到底怎么了 |
[08:40] | Take your son out of here. | 带孩子出去 |
[08:41] | We will let you know when we know. | 情况查明后会告知你 |
[08:43] | We’re gonna need the ultrasound,And somebody find torres. | 需要超声波检查 把Torres找来 |
[08:46] | Right away. | 这就去 |
[08:48] | They can put on some music. | 要听点音乐吗 |
[08:50] | Nah,i’ll just take a nap. | 不用 我就想小憩会儿 |
[08:52] | You’re gonna be fine. You know that,right? | 你会没事的 你知道的 |
[08:54] | I do. | 我知道 |
[08:55] | Good. | 好的 |
[08:57] | I just wish i hadn’t spent the day Trying to kill your hopes and dreams. | 真希望之前没有打压你的梦想 |
[09:00] | You know,that’s why i started spitting up blood,So i’d win. | 所以才让我吐血嘛 我赢咯 |
[09:06] | I’m happy to have you go to medical school. | 我很乐意你去医学院 |
[09:08] | You don’t have to be happy. | 别勉强 |
[09:10] | No,i am. I’m not– I-i love med students. | 我真心乐意 我喜欢医学院学生 |
[09:15] | I’ll help you study. | 我会助你一臂之力 |
[09:17] | You’ll be my study buddy? | 你要做我的学习伙伴 |
[09:19] | I’ll make you flash cards. | 我给你做学习卡片 |
[09:22] | That’s so hot,i’m not sure i can even handle it. | 真酷啊 不知道我能否做得来 |
[09:24] | It’ll be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[09:26] | It’s your worst nightmare. | 到时候你就觉得杯具了 |
[09:27] | Yeah. Whatever. | 也许 无所谓了 |
[09:32] | We’ll figure it out. | 到时再说吧 |
[09:40] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[09:43] | Where’s bailey? | Bailey去哪儿了 |
[09:45] | Uh,henry doesn’t need both of us,And we all agreed | Henry不需用两个人 我们都认为 有前外科主任看着 你不用太过担心 |
[09:49] | that you’d be less of a hassle With the former chief of surgery. | |
[09:52] | Nice. You’re nice people. | 你们都很贴心 |
[09:53] | So are you planning to get a look with contrast Or just the non-contrast study? | 你想对照检测还是直接检测 |
[09:57] | – Which would you prefer? – Both. | – 你更倾向哪种 – 两种都要 |
[09:59] | Um,can you get some contrast ready? | 能准备下对照组吗 |
[10:01] | – got it – Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢了 |
[10:04] | Are you kidding me? | 不会吧 |
[10:06] | The e.r. | 急诊室 |
[10:07] | – Owen wants a consult. – Well,go ahead. | – Owen让我去会诊 – 去吧 |
[10:09] | It’ll take five minutes,and we don’t both need To stand here watching the c.t.load. | 也就五分钟 不用站这儿一起看着 |
[10:14] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:15] | If you’re not back in five,i’ll find you As soon as the film comes up. | 如果你五分钟内回不来 我会第一时间给你CT结果 |
[10:18] | – You will? – I said i would,didn’t i? | – 真的 – 我说了我会 |
[10:22] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[10:36] | Look at that. | 天啊 |
[10:38] | What the hell happened? | 怎么了 |
[10:40] | That’s what i was gonna ask you. | 正想问你呢 |
[10:41] | She’s in shock and… It looks like her pericardium’s full of blood. | 她休克了 心包膜内都是血 |
[10:44] | She just had spinal surgery. Wh-why would she– | 她刚做完脊柱手术 怎么会… |
[10:46] | i was hoping you would answer that. | 我还要问你呢 |
[10:48] | She’s arresting. | 心脏停跳 |
[10:53] | All right. I’m gonna do a thoracotomy. | 算了 我来做胸廓切开术 |
[10:55] | Open up a chest tray. Kepner… Prep the chest. | 拿工具来 Kepner 准备开胸 |
[10:58] | You’re gonna crack her chest? She’s not a trauma. | 你要开胸吗 她又不是外伤 |
[10:59] | Yes,but she’s dying. | 没错 但她快死了 |
[11:13] | It’s probably a mistake. | 也许搞错了 |
[11:15] | You know,courts– they screw up all the time. | 法院嘛 总是出错 |
[11:17] | – You call ’em in the morning– It’s over,alex. | – 明早给他们打电话 – 结束了 Alex |
[11:20] | It’s been over for a while. Everyone knew it.No one wants to say it. | 早就结束了 谁都知道 没人说破而已 |
[11:26] | So get–get a surrogate or whatever. | 再找个代孕妈妈 |
[11:28] | You can’t just write off having a family like that. | 不能就这么失去一个家庭啊 |
[11:30] | Get yang to carry a kid for you. | 让Yang替你生个孩子 |
[11:32] | She gets knocked up at the drop of a– | 反正她随时都能怀孕 |
[11:33] | If you don’t shut up in the next three seconds,I’m gonna shove you out of the back of the rig. | 你要是还不闭嘴 我就把你从车上扔出去 |
[11:42] | What the hell is happening? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[11:44] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[11:44] | I had to open her up. Her pericardium is full of blood. | 我不得不给她开胸 心包膜积血严重 |
[11:46] | Ton of clots.Gunshot? | – 有很多血块 – 是枪伤吗 |
[11:48] | No,she had spinal fusion three days ago. | 不是 她三天前刚做了脊柱融合术 |
[11:50] | – What? – I don’t know. | – 什么 – 我也不知道 |
[11:50] | She has no history of heart disease or risk factors.This is crazy. | 她没有心脏病史 也没任何风险因素 这太不可思议了 |
[11:53] | Could it be a retrograde dissection? | 会不会是因为逆行剖离 |
[11:55] | No,i don’t think so. She has no history of marfan’s Or aortic widening on x-ray. | 我觉得不是 她没马凡氏症候群病史 也没查出主动脉扩张 |
[12:00] | Oh,hear heart’s beating again. | 心跳又恢复了 |
[12:01] | All right,let’s get her upstairs now. | 好吧 送她去楼上 |
[12:02] | Throw a sterile towel on her and move. | 把无菌毛巾盖在她身上 |
[12:04] | All right,people. Let’s go. | 好吧 各位 咱们走 |
[12:05] | I don’t need you in there. I’m good. | 你不用过来的 我自己就可以 |
[12:07] | Okay. Well,she’s my patient. | 可她是我的病人 |
[12:08] | Did you cut her heart open in your spinal fusion? | 你做脊柱融合术时 给她开胸了吗 |
[12:10] | – Uh,no. – Then she’s my patient. | – 没有 – 那她就是我的病人 |
[12:12] | All right,henry’s in c.t. | Henry还在做CT |
[12:13] | Somebody tell webber where i am. | 麻烦通知Webber我去哪了 |
[12:15] | Oh,oh,oh,hold on. | 等一下 |
[12:20] | Teddy! | |
[12:26] | Right there. The bronchus. | 就在那里 在支气管上 |
[12:27] | Judging by the ossification,probably a cardinoid tumor. | 根据其骨化程度推断 可能是类癌肿瘤 |
[12:30] | Because of his tumor condition? | 因为他肿瘤的情况吗 |
[12:32] | Yeah,he’s bleeding in his lungs and trachea. | 他的肺部和气管都有出血 |
[12:33] | Lexie’s prepping him. We’re gonna take it out. | Lexie正在术前准备 我们要把它取出来 |
[12:35] | You’re gonna bronch him and use a laser? | 你要从气管做激光手术吗 |
[12:36] | I was planning to open him up. | 我打算开胸 |
[12:37] | Take out the lung,resect the tumor,Put it back in. | 把肺取出来 切掉肿瘤 再放回去 |
[12:39] | A laser is less invasive And the recovery time is much faster. | 激光手术创伤小 康复时间更快 |
[12:42] | I hear that,but i’ve never done one with a laser. | 我知道 但我没做过这种激光手术 |
[12:46] | What? | 什么 |
[12:47] | Not for this kind of procedure. | 没用激光做过这种手术 |
[12:48] | And i don’t want my first one to be on your husband. | 我不想第一次就给你丈夫做手术 |
[12:51] | Well,i… | 那… |
[12:59] | I think we should get another surgeon. | 那就换个医生吧 |
[13:09] | – Cristina – No. Come on. | – 不行 |
[13:11] | Taylor is on vacation. | Taylor去度假了 |
[13:13] | Goldman is 45 minutes away. | Goldman一时半会回不来 |
[13:14] | I did an endobronchial tumor with cristina last week With a laser. | 上周我和Cristina 用激光做了一例支气管内手术 |
[13:17] | I barely did a thing. She did it all. | 我几乎什么都没做 全是她做的 |
[13:19] | We’ve done three in the last year. | 我们去年也做过三次 |
[13:21] | Teddy,it–it’s just too much pressure. | Teddy 这样压力太大了 |
[13:23] | Now she’s a resident,it’s her mentor’s husband. | 她还是住院医生 病人又是自己导师的丈夫 |
[13:26] | She’s a machine. She doesn’t care if it’s my husband. | 她像个机器一样 才不管病人是不是我丈夫呢 |
[13:28] | No,she’s not,and we can get rudzki. | 她不是那样的 我们可以让Rudzki来做 |
[13:30] | Rudzki’s an ass,and he’s sloppy. | Rudzki是个混蛋 技术也不好 |
[13:33] | Gown. | 手术服 |
[13:34] | I think we should reconsider having webber do this. | 我觉得还是该让Webber来做手术 |
[13:36] | I don’t have anything to prove. | 我也不需要证明什么 |
[13:38] | If i’m not state-of-the-art,have yang do it. | 如果我的技术过时了 那就让Yang来吧 |
[13:40] | There’s no question,Henry’s on his feet faster if we don’t open him up. | 毫无疑问 不开胸会康复得更快 |
[13:42] | Cristina doesn’t have to know that it’s henry. | Cristina不需要知道病人是Henry |
[13:44] | Drape his face,don’t show her the chart,Give her a verbal history. | 遮住他的脸 别让她看病历 口头给她介绍病情就行 |
[13:49] | You put a bronchoscope and a laser in her hand, | 你把支气管镜和激光器放到她手上 |
[13:51] | She’s not gonna ask For the guy’s name and,uh,a family photo. | 她不会问病人是谁的 也不会要照片的 |
[13:53] | She is gonna cut. | 她只会做手术 |
[13:55] | You really think this is a good idea? | 你真觉得这样做好吗 |
[13:58] | Look,i’ll be there the whole time. | 我会全程监视的 |
[13:59] | If she has trouble,I’ll go in and open him up the old-fashioned way. | 如果她出问题了 我会用传统的方法给他开胸的 |
[14:02] | Lap sponges,please. | 给我海绵 谢谢 |
[14:04] | Owen? Is he scowling? | Owen 他皱眉了吗 |
[14:06] | Yeah. So am i. | 是啊 我也是 |
[14:07] | I don’t like it either. | 我也不想这样 |
[14:09] | Frankly,the only thing that i’d be comfortable with Is doing it myself. | 老实说 我最希望自己给他做手术 |
[14:12] | But since we all know that that’s not gonna happen. | 可是你我都知道 那是不可能的 |
[14:13] | The next closest thing is yang. | 只能退而求其次 那就是Yang了 |
[14:16] | She is the only one who will do it the way i would. | 她是唯一得我真传的人 |
[14:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:24] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[14:25] | Uh,he said fine. | 他说好吧 |
[14:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Richard,watch her like a hawk. | Richard 紧紧盯着她 |
[14:29] | If she screws this up,You’re gonna have to take out half his lung. | 要是她搞砸了 你就把他的半个肺取出来 |
[14:31] | And the last thing i need is to have to explain to my husband Why that happened. | 我不想跟我丈夫解释那是怎么回事 |
[14:34] | I’ll watch her. | 我会看着她的 |
[14:35] | Cautery. Keep suctioning. | 给我烧灼器 继续抽吸 |
[14:36] | You gotta get some of those clots out. | 取出血块 |
[14:38] | Okay. Good. | 很好 |
[14:43] | Hey,we’re here to pick up a newborn,Take her to seattle grace. | 我们来接一个新生儿 去西雅图仁爱医院 |
[14:45] | You’re,uh,you’re looking for me. | 是我负责的 |
[14:47] | I’m jordan wagner. I am really glad to see you guys. | 我是Jordan Wagner 真高兴看到你们 |
[14:49] | Yeah,i’m alex karev. Meredith grey. | 我是Alex Karev 这位是Meredith Grey |
[14:51] | Okay. Li–uh,listen,she was born six hours ago,Right away,trouble breathing. | 她出生六小时 伴有呼吸困难 |
[14:55] | Stomach looked distended,so we put down an n.g. tube. | 胃部膨胀 所以插入了胃管 |
[14:58] | But the x-ray showed that it was just coiling in her chest. | 但X光显示 胃管在胸腔卷绕了 |
[15:01] | We’ve done everything we can to keep her breathing,But it’s been a struggle. | 我们已经竭力维持呼吸了 但情况很不妙 |
[15:03] | You don’t have a neonatal mask? | 这没有新生儿呼吸面罩吗? |
[15:04] | We’re not set up for neonatal or o.b. | 我们医院没有新生儿科和妇产科 |
[15:07] | She was an emergency delivery,Otherwise, | 这次是紧急分娩 不然的话 |
[15:08] | we would’ve sent her to the hospital in leavenworth. | 我们也会送她去利文沃斯的医院 |
[15:10] | Pulse ox is 79. respiratory rate is 80. | 脉搏血氧浓度79 呼吸频率80 |
[15:13] | She’s got retractions. | 肋间凹陷 |
[15:14] | How come she’s not intubated? | 为什么没有给她插管 |
[15:15] | The smallest tube we had didn’t fit. | 我们最小的管子也不合适 |
[15:17] | Please tell me that you brought a neonatal tube. | 你们应该带了新生儿插管吧 |
[15:19] | We’re gonna need x-ray in here for a post-intubation film. | 得用X光照一下插管后影像 |
[15:21] | This i.v.’s no good. | 这里的静脉注射设备也不行 |
[15:23] | Yeah,you don’t even have a neonatal central line kit. | 你们也没新生儿中央置管装备吧 |
[15:25] | – No. – I.o. needle? | – 没有 – 骨内输液针头呢 |
[15:29] | No. | 也没有 |
[15:39] | You will not call dr. Yang into the o.r.Until henry is intubated and draped. | 要等Henry完成插管 覆盖头部后 再去叫Yang医生 |
[15:42] | You will make sure to drape every inch of his face. | 一定要把他的脸部遮得严严实实 |
[15:44] | You will give a verbal history,And you will simply omit the patient’s name. | 你口头汇报病历 跳过病人姓名就好 |
[15:48] | But dr. Webber’s gonna be in there? | Webber医生会在里面吧 |
[15:49] | – Yes. – And he knows? | – 是的 – 他知情吧 |
[15:50] | He knows,you know. Dr. Yang does not. | 他知你知 Yang医生不知 |
[15:53] | Can you handle this? | 你能处理好吗 |
[15:56] | You sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[15:57] | Yeah. I-i mean,i’m gonna be wearing a mask,right? | 我要带口罩的 不是吗 |
[15:59] | I mean,as long as i don’t start giggling then we’re– We’re fine. | 只要我不咯咯傻笑…不会有问题的 |
[16:14] | She doesn’t want any kids at all? | 她完全不想再要孩子了吗 |
[16:16] | Zola was her baby. She doesn’t want another baby. | 她就认准Zola了 其他的都不要 |
[16:18] | Ah,she’ll come around. She’s upset. Give her some time. | 纠结完就能想通的 给她点时间 |
[16:21] | I don’t know. | 这难说 |
[16:22] | Look,if it doesn’t work out,you can always share sofia. | 要是真不行 我愿意分享一下Sofia |
[16:24] | There’s three of us parenting her already. It kinda works. | 反正已经有三个家长了 多多益善 |
[16:26] | No one gets too exhausted,you’re not on very night. | 大家都不会被累坏 不用夜夜看小孩 |
[16:29] | We can work you into the rotation. | 可以让你也轮流带的 |
[16:30] | She’s a baby. She’s not a time-share in cabo. | 她是个婴儿 分享你妹啊 |
[16:32] | You’re close-minded. That’s your problem. | 你真是冥顽不灵 这就是你的毛病 |
[16:34] | That’s my problem? | 我的毛病 |
[16:35] | Avery. | |
[16:37] | What’s the deal? | 什么情况了 |
[16:38] | Nose is hanging off and a lot of soft tissue loss. | 鼻子分离 大量软组织缺损 |
[16:40] | Probably nerve damage. | 可能有神经损伤 |
[16:41] | I’ll let you know when dr. Robbins is ready for you. | Robbins医生一弄好 我就会通知你的 |
[16:46] | It’s karev. | Karev打来的 |
[16:48] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样了 |
[16:49] | The kid’s septic. She’s got pneumonia. | 婴儿受感染了 出现肺炎症状 |
[16:50] | Was she intubated when you got there? | 你到时插管了吗 |
[16:51] | Yeah,well,they don’t have any neonatal stuff here at all. | 是的 但这没有新生儿配套设施 |
[16:54] | We intubated,we started an umbilical line To hang d10 normal saline and antibiotics. | 我们进行了插管 做了脐线点滴 用了10单位普通盐水和抗生素 |
[17:00] | But her sats aren’t coming up,And all the oxygen’s going into her stomach. | 但各项指标并未好转 氧气全进胃部了 |
[17:03] | You’re gonna need to put in an amplatz umbrella. | 可以置入蘑菇伞 |
[17:04] | They don’t have a 3-0 e.t. tube. | 这连3-0气管导管都没有 |
[17:06] | You think they’re gonna have an amplatz? | 还指望他们有蘑菇伞吗 |
[17:07] | All right. Elevate her head. | 好的 抬起她的头部 |
[17:08] | All right. Get her head up. | 好的 把她的头抬起来 |
[17:09] | All right,do they have a fogarty catheter?They use those on grown-ups. | 他们有福格蒂导管吗 是给成人用的 |
[17:12] | A fogarty catheter? | 福格蒂导管有吗 |
[17:13] | Yeah,what else? | 有的 然后呢 |
[17:14] | You’re gonna have to Thread the fogarty down her trachea,pretty far down, | 把福格蒂导管插入气管 要伸进去很长 |
[17:17] | Then blow up the balloon,And pull up until you get traction. | 然后向里充气 感觉到有牵引力后开始往外拉 |
[17:19] | That’ll occlude the fistula And get the air flowing into the lungs. | 这样可以封死瘘管 让空气进入肺部 |
[17:22] | You’re gonna have to keep the blind pouch clear On your way back. | 向外拉时要保持盲袋安全 |
[17:24] | And i’m not sure you have Anything in your box that’s gonna do that. | 不知道你带的医疗箱有没有可用工具 |
[17:26] | Uh,how about an 8 french suction catheter? | 八号法式抽吸导管行吗 |
[17:29] | Yeah,that’ll work. | 行的 |
[17:30] | Got it. All right.We’re gonna call you when we get to rig. | 好的 等会再给你电话 |
[17:32] | Hey,alex.You don’t have a lot of time. You know that,right? | Alex 时间紧迫 你知道吧 |
[17:35] | Yeah,i know that. | 知道 |
[17:42] | Look at that. | 看看那 |
[17:44] | There’s a huge tear in the left ventricle. | 左心室有个巨洞 |
[17:46] | – Can you repair it? – No,it’s too big. | – 能修复好吗 – 不行 太大了 |
[17:48] | We’re gonna have to go on bypass. | 得用分流术 |
[17:49] | Dr. Altman,i’ve got your husband. | Altman医生 您丈夫的电话 |
[17:50] | Oh,good. Henry. | 很好 Henry |
[17:52] | – Hey,babe. – I am so sorry. | – 嘿 宝贝 – 真是对不住你 |
[17:55] | This woman’s heart is spouting like a fountain For no apparent reason. | 病人心脏不知为何血喷不止 |
[17:58] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[17:59] | Well,if there was any way i could get out of here,i would. | 如果能陪在你身边 我一定会的 |
[18:01] | Stop worrying about it. | 别担心了 |
[18:02] | You can hold my hand… In post-op. | 你可以在术后检查握着我的手 |
[18:05] | You were such a wuss before my last surgery,It’s probably a good thing anyway. | 上次手术你就吓得不轻 这样也好 |
[18:07] | Yeah,that wasn’t my best work. | 好吧 上次表现确实不好 |
[18:09] | We’re an old married couple now. | 我们都老夫老妻了 |
[18:11] | You don’t have to drive me to the airport. | 你不需要送我去机场 |
[18:13] | You don’t have to walk me to the o.r. | 也不需要送我进手术室 |
[18:16] | Well,i still want rides to the airport. | 我去机场可是要你送的 |
[18:18] | That’s ’cause you’re high maintenance. | 你难伺候呗 |
[18:19] | You know it. | 知道就好 |
[18:21] | Look,i’ll,uh,i’ll see you after. | 待会见 |
[18:24] | Henry,don’t ask for extra morphine Just ’cause you like the dreams. | Henry 别因为喜欢睡觉就要求多用麻药 |
[18:27] | – Get back to work. – Love you. | – 专心干活 – 爱你 |
[18:28] | Yeah,you,too. | 爱你 |
[18:31] | All right. I’m good. More sponges,please. | 拿走吧 多用点海绵 |
[18:34] | Wow. There aren’t enough sponges in the world. | 再多海绵也无济于事 |
[18:36] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[18:40] | Must be hard for her to be in the o.r.And not here with you. | 不能去手术室陪你 她肯定不好受 |
[18:48] | Can i tell you something kind of embarrassing? | 能告诉你一件�迨侣� |
[18:50] | Yeah. | 说呗 |
[18:51] | I want to go to med school. | 我想学医 |
[18:54] | That’s not embarrassing. | 这有什么�宓� |
[18:55] | I wouldn’t exactly be the youngest kid in my class. | 在班上肯定是大叔了 |
[18:57] | Yeah,but you’ll be mature. | 这有什么 你成熟稳重 |
[18:59] | You’ll have perspective. None of us had that in our class. | 有独到见解 我同学里就没这样的 |
[19:02] | Teddy’s not crazy about the idea. | Teddy不太同意 |
[19:05] | We kinda had a… A big fight about it right before all this happened. | 我入院之前 我们还大吵了一架 |
[19:09] | Well,she might need some time to get used to the idea. | 这种事情需要时间消化 |
[19:11] | None of this is very easy on relationships. | 对爱情双方都是考验 |
[19:14] | You seem to do okay. | 你貌似不错啊 |
[19:15] | Jackson,right? He’s–he’s great. | Jackson 对吧 他人很赞的 |
[19:17] | Yeah. Though we’re not together anymore. | 是啊 不过 我们分手了 |
[19:20] | Oh. Um… Mark sloan? | 那就是Mark Sloan咯 |
[19:24] | We’re not together either. | 和他也没戏 |
[19:31] | So who’s–who’s gonna be operating on me– Dr. Webber? | 手术谁主刀 Webber医生吗 |
[19:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道唉 |
[19:43] | Hey. Teddy’s got a patient with an endobronchial carcinoid. | Teddy有个病人 支气管类癌肿瘤 |
[19:46] | She wants you to take care of it. | 她要你主刀 |
[19:47] | – Now? – Yes. | – 现在吗? – 没错 |
[19:49] | Why can’t she do it herself? | 她干嘛不自己做 |
[19:50] | Well,she’s working on a woman who almost bled out in the e.r. | 急诊有个失血过多的病人需要手术 |
[19:53] | So,uh,she can’t do it. | 她做不了 |
[19:55] | Well,how about goldman? | Goldman呢 |
[19:57] | She’s giving you a chance to fly solo on a major procedure. | 这么大手术 她让你主刀 机不可失啊 |
[20:01] | I know,but we just did a similar one. | 我知道 但我们刚做完一台类似手术 |
[20:03] | I basically handled the whole thing myself | 基本是我独自完成的 |
[20:05] | While she planned the menu for what sounded like A really boring brunch. | 她在一边构思无聊午餐会的菜单 |
[20:08] | And i’m supposed to do my first bentall procedure tomorrow. | 明天我有台升主动脉替换术 处女秀哦 |
[20:10] | It’s from my bucket list. | 我心愿单上有列呢 |
[20:11] | I’m practicing the steps. You want to see? | 我在努力练习 要参观吗? |
[20:12] | Okay,drop the damn suture and go scrub. All right? | 别练了 刷手准备手术 |
[20:16] | Okay. Relax. | 好 别急啊 |
[20:19] | This better be fast. I want to be fresh tomorrow. | 希望不会太久 我得为明天养精蓄锐 |
[20:21] | Cristina,this is emergent. | Cristina 情况紧急 |
[20:22] | Yeah,i’m going. | 好啦 这就去 |
[20:24] | I’m just saying,i’m glad she likes me, | 很高兴她器重我 |
[20:25] | But if she’s gonna call me every time she has A procedure she doesn’t feel like doing… | 但每次碰到无爱的病例 她都呼我的话 |
[20:28] | I mean,i’m not her valet. | 我又不是她女仆 |
[20:49] | Maybe it’s not the end. | 这不会是最终结果 |
[20:51] | You’ll call the lawyers in the morning. And m-maybe there’s something else you guys can do. | 明早给律师打电话 也许能再争取下 |
[20:54] | Meredith didn’t want kids. | Meredith之前不想要孩子 |
[20:56] | I pushed her. She opened herself up. | 我逼她的 她敞开心扉 |
[21:00] | Now i feel like i… I did this to her. | 结果搞成这样 都是我的错 |
[21:04] | She wanted it,too,Or it wouldn’t have happened. | 她想要孩子的 否则不会有这些事 |
[21:07] | She’ll blame me… Like i’ve been blaming her. | 她会怪我的 像我一直责怪她一样 |
[21:12] | We lost zola,and now if i lose meredith… | Zola没有了 如果我再失去Meredith |
[21:14] | She always comes back. She might need a minute to back away,but… She comes back. | 她会振作的 虽然需要时间 但她总会重振旗鼓 |
[21:29] | Try this patch on the tear. | 用膜片修补裂口 |
[21:31] | We’re gonna have to cut it to size. | 按伤口尺寸剪好 |
[21:33] | Ah,hang on. Sorry. I–my glove is stuck on something. | 稍等 抱歉 我的手套好像被勾住了 |
[21:37] | I’m taking my hand out. | 我抽出来看看 |
[21:39] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[21:41] | – There’s a hole in my glove. – You’re kidding. | – 居然有个洞 – 不会吧 |
[21:44] | Can we get dr. Kepner a new glove,please? | 给Kepner换副手套 |
[21:48] | Did it break the skin? | 有划破手吗 |
[21:49] | No. I think i’m fine. | 没 我没事 |
[21:55] | My god. | 天哪 |
[21:58] | What the hell is that? | 到底是什么东西 |
[22:06] | Dr. Yang. | Yang医生 |
[22:08] | We just started the bronchoscopy. | 刚进行了支气管镜检 |
[22:09] | Looking forward to seeing your work. | 期待你的手术 |
[22:11] | Hopefully i’ll learn a thing or two. | 希望能向你学习 |
[22:12] | It’s an honor,sir. | 我的荣幸 |
[22:13] | Uh,35-year-old male,Endobronchial carcinoid tumor,Presented with active hemoptysis. | 35岁男性 支气管类癌 表现为剧烈咯血 |
[22:18] | He’s been given two liters l.r. and a unit of packed cells. | 已注射两升乳酸林格氏液 一单位红细胞 |
[22:23] | Okay. So we’ll resect with the c-o-2 laser. | 好的 使用CO2激光仪切除 |
[22:26] | Is it ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:28] | Yes. | 好了 |
[22:31] | You know,i think i’m gonna time myself. | 我觉得应该给自己计时 |
[22:32] | Last time i did this,it took me like Two and a half hours,skin to skin. | 上次我花了整整两个半小时 |
[22:35] | That’s too long. | 太久了 |
[22:37] | I think i get hypnotized,um,When i watch that laser or something. | 估计是看激光仪看得太久 |
[22:40] | We should be able to get it down to,like,two hours. | 这次要把时间缩短到两小时 |
[22:41] | Let’s start the timer for dr. Yang. | 给Yang医生计时 |
[22:43] | Okay,laser,please. | 好的 激光仪 |
[22:52] | Is that them? | 是他们吗 |
[22:54] | Wait. I’m coming with you. | 等一下 我和你们一起去 |
[22:57] | Dana? Why is she out here? | Dana 她怎么出来了 |
[23:00] | She said if i didn’t take her,she’d walk. | 她说如果我不带她来 她就自己走过来 |
[23:02] | I was afraid she’d try it. | 我担心她说到做到 |
[23:04] | Please let me come with her. | 求你让我陪着她 |
[23:06] | Dana… You just had surgery,And you’ve lost a lot of blood. | Dana 你刚动完手术 失血过多 |
[23:10] | I’ll be fine. Please. | 我没事 求你了 |
[23:12] | I need you to take care of yourself. | 你得照顾好自己 |
[23:14] | These guys,they’re the best. | 这些医生医术精湛 |
[23:16] | She is in great hands. | 她会被照顾好的 |
[23:20] | Please. She’s my baby. | 求你了 她是我的孩子 |
[23:23] | We’re supposed to be together. | 我要和她在一起 |
[23:25] | I can’t leave her. She’s so little. Please. | 我不能丢下她 她还那么小 求你了 |
[23:29] | I have to be with her. Please let me go with her. | 我必须陪着她 让我和她一起去吧 |
[23:32] | I’m dr. Grey. And that’s dr. Karev. | 我是Grey医生 他是Karev医生 |
[23:34] | And we’re gonna take your daughter To the best baby surgeon there is. | 我们会把孩子送交最好的儿科医生 |
[23:38] | She doesn’t even have a name yet. | 她甚至还没有名字 |
[23:40] | Well,you’re gonna give her one when you come to seattle And hold her in your arms. | 到时你来西雅图 为她起名 拥她入怀 |
[23:43] | And until that time,i’m gonna take care of her. | 你没来之前 我会好好照顾她 |
[23:46] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[23:49] | I have her. Okay? | 我会照顾她 好吗 |
[24:06] | – What happened? – Show her the tray. | – 怎么了 – 给她看看 |
[24:12] | That’s the screw That i just pulled out of your patient. | 这是我刚从你的病人体内取出的螺钉 |
[24:15] | It was stabbing her heart,slicing into cardiac muscle Every time the heart tried to beat. | 直刺心脏 随着心脏跳动 刺进心肌 |
[24:19] | This thing looks like hamburger meat right about now. | 现在心脏就像绞肉一样 |
[24:22] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[24:23] | You want to tell me how this happened? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[24:36] | You know,why not try adoption again? | 为什么不尝试收养其他孩子 |
[24:38] | Social services just took our kid away. | 社工才把我们的孩子带走 |
[24:40] | What do you think,if we wait a week,they’ll forget | 你以为只要等一周 他们就会忘了这些 |
[24:42] | And give us another try with a new kid? | 给我们机会重新领养小孩 |
[24:44] | All right. So get a surrogate. | 那就找个代孕妈妈 |
[24:46] | – alex. – Why not? | – 为什么不? |
[24:47] | Because i don’t want a surrogate. Okay? Just drop it. | 我不想找代孕妈妈 别再说了 |
[24:50] | No. You just don’t give up like that. | 你不能放弃 |
[24:52] | It’s nice that you care,But it really isn’t any of your business. | 很高兴你这么上心 但真的不关你的事 |
[24:55] | It is. It’s my fault. | 当然有关 是我的错 |
[24:57] | I can’t handle being responsible for you not having kids. | 你们不能收养孩子 责任在我 我没法坐视不管 |
[24:59] | It’s too much. | |
[25:01] | I–it’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[25:03] | Yeah,it is. | 就是 |
[25:06] | No,it’s my fault. | 不 是我的错 |
[25:08] | I got the ball rolling. I messed with the trial. | 我是始作俑者 搞砸了试验 |
[25:10] | What you did was turdy,but what i did was illegal. | 你的行为是赌气 而我的行为是非法的 |
[25:13] | Who cares? You just don’t give up. It’s lame. You’re not a quitter. | 管他呢 你要坚持 不能半途而废 |
[25:16] | That’s not who you are. | 这不是你的作风 |
[25:25] | Dude,what’s the problem? | 老兄 出什么事了 |
[25:31] | I’m kind of in the middle of a surgery. | 我在手术呢 |
[25:32] | No,here’s what you’re in the middle of. | 你捅娄子了 |
[25:34] | The surgery on laura lewis,Where i supervised you inserting pedicle screws | Laura Lewis 我让你嵌入椎弓根螺钉 |
[25:37] | And a plate to stabilize t-6 to t-8? | 以及角板 固定第六和第八胸椎 |
[25:40] | – Yeah? – One of them’s stabbing her in the heart. | – 对啊 – 一根螺丝刺入她的心脏 |
[25:42] | She’s half dead,And we’re about to go tell her husband. | 她半条命都没了 我们正要通知她丈夫 |
[25:53] | So using a laser’s not much different Than a normal bronchoscopic resection? | 激光仪切除和支气管镜切除差不多吧 |
[25:57] | Uh,yes. | 是啊 |
[25:59] | You just have to be extra careful With hidden vascular structures | 用这种高能量仪器的时候 要特别小心那些隐藏的血管结构 |
[26:01] | When using this high a level of energy. | |
[26:03] | But you’re forming an eschar as you go,So the blood’s coagulating along the way. | 现在你在制造焦痂 就是让血液凝结 |
[26:07] | – Pretty much. – That is pretty hand. | – 差不多吧 – 太赞了 |
[26:11] | Oh,okay. What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[26:13] | Ugh. I must have nicked a vessel. | 肯定血管破裂了 |
[26:17] | – Pressure’s dropping. – Okay,so i’m giving it more irrigation. | – 血压下降 – 加大冲洗力度 |
[26:19] | Ah,the whole field’s obscured. | 整个区域一片模糊 |
[26:32] | What happened to the engine? | 引擎怎么回事 |
[26:33] | I don’t know what the crap it is. | 我不知道 |
[26:35] | I called for another unit,But we’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我请求支援了 但现在前不着村后不着店 |
[26:37] | It’s gonna take forever. | 天知道他们何时赶来 |
[26:38] | I’m putting these out and i’m gonna run back. | 我把这些摆出去 待会回来 |
[26:40] | It looked like there was a store or something About half a mile back. | 貌似800米开外有间商店什么的 |
[26:42] | Maybe they got a truck. You gotta get out of the rig. | 可能那有卡车 你们得离开救护车 |
[26:44] | It’s pouring rain and freezing. We can’t go out there with the baby. | 外面大雨滂沱天寒地冻 孩子没法出去 |
[26:47] | There’s no shoulder. It’s not like we can just take the incubator out. | 这里没有路肩 又不能把恒温箱拿下去 |
[26:49] | I mean,there’s not even anywhere to stand. | 连个站脚的地方都没有 |
[26:51] | This thing is full of oxygen tanks. | 这里全是氧气罐 |
[26:52] | We get hit,it’ll go up like a roman candle. You gotta get out. | 一旦被撞 会火星四溅 快下车 |
[26:55] | – And leave the baby? – She’ll die. | – 把孩子丢下不管吗 – 她会死的 |
[26:57] | You want to all die? I’m putting these out. | 你们都不想活了吗 我把这些摆出去 |
[26:59] | You better hope people can see ’em. | 希望会有人看见 |
[27:00] | You’re on a hill and you’re on a curve. | 这是半山腰而且是弯道 |
[27:02] | I’m telling you,get out the damn rig. | 快下车吧 |
[27:16] | – Hey,you need some help? – Why? | – 需要帮助吗 – 怎么了 |
[27:19] | Well,his pressure dropped out. | 他血压下降了 |
[27:21] | Oh,there was a nick in an artery. I cauterized,and his pressure came back up. | 动脉缺口 我烧灼处理了 血压已回升 |
[27:25] | Okay,but what if it was a carcinoid crisis? | 若出现类癌危象怎么办 |
[27:28] | Uh,i doubt it. | 不会吧 |
[27:29] | But if his pressure drops out again,I’ll think about a dose of octreotide. | 如血压再次下降 我会考虑奥曲肽 |
[27:32] | – Cristina… – I’m on a clock,and you’re wasting my time. | – 我在计时唉 你却在浪费我时间 |
[27:35] | – What is your problem? – Cristina,there’s a patient on the table. | – 到底怎么了 – Cristina 手术台上躺着的可是病人 |
[27:39] | Let go of the clock and focus on what you’re doing. | 别赶时间 专心做好手术 |
[27:41] | I am focused. | 我在专心呢 |
[27:43] | I’d focus a whole lot better If you weren’t standing here with your pants on fire. | 如果不是你这么火急火燎 我能更专心 |
[27:50] | We’ve got it,dr. Hunt. | 放心吧 Hunt医师 |
[27:59] | Apparently,one of the screws We placed in her spine came loose. | 显然 植入她脊椎的一枚螺钉松动 |
[28:02] | Uh,it could be that the bone isn’t strong enough To hold the screw. | 或许是脊椎骨太虚弱 不足以支撑螺钉 |
[28:04] | But at this point,we don’t know. | 不过目前还不知具体原因 |
[28:06] | Okay,and so what,it just,um,And so the screw,it– It cut into her heart? | 这么说 是螺钉刺入她心脏吗 |
[28:11] | Dr. Altman’s repairing her heart right now,And she’s an incredible surgeon. | Altman医师正在修复心脏 她医术精湛 |
[28:15] | But,uh,we won’t know for a while Exactly what the situation is. | 但具体情况要待会才知道 |
[28:20] | Situation? I–but i– i don’t understand. | 什么情况 我不明白 |
[28:23] | Where’s my mama? | 妈妈哪去了 |
[28:27] | Oh,buddy. | 宝贝 |
[28:30] | Buddy. Come here. | 来 抱抱 |
[28:45] | Look at that.Very nice. | 瞧瞧 真厉害哈 |
[28:48] | Right? If i do say so myself. | 可不是嘛 |
[28:52] | Oh,hang on. We’ve got some bleeding. | 等等 有出血 |
[28:54] | Okay,you have some clots blocking your scope. | 视线被凝块阻挡 |
[28:56] | Why don’t you take out your laser And pass a brush through it? | 取出激光仪 放入细胞刷吧 |
[28:59] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[29:01] | Sats are down to 88. | 血氧饱和度降至88 |
[29:03] | Okay,uh,i’m gonna have to open him up. | 我得给他开胸了 |
[29:05] | Just let me just try this first. | 我先搞定这个 |
[29:06] | Yang,yang,you have blood coming in through the e.t. tube. | Yang 血液已流至导管了 |
[29:09] | – Get outta there. – I can clear the field | – 放手吧 – 我能清理区域 |
[29:11] | Get his chest ready,grey. We’re going in. | 准备开胸 Grey |
[29:14] | Okay,okay,i’m pulling out. | 好吧 我取出来 |
[29:26] | 10-blade. | 十号手术刀 |
[29:27] | 10-blade. | 十号手术刀 |
[29:35] | Find all the films–pre-op,post-op. | 给我找出所有片子 术前术后都要 |
[29:37] | You go over every inch of every image And assuming she survives, | 不放过任何细节 假设她能活下来 |
[29:40] | you get a c.t.To check the hardware And run a bone density test… | CT检查病灶 并做骨密度测试 |
[29:43] | So we can get a clue as to what the hell went wrong. | 找出事发根源 |
[29:45] | Oh. I,uh… I’m so sorry. I-i have to go,dr torres. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 我先走了 Torres医师 |
[29:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:55] | Avery put pedicle screws In a woman’s spine this week, | Avery本周在患者体内植入椎弓根螺钉 |
[29:57] | And one of them turned out to be Tearing holes in her left ventricle. | 其中一颗刺入了左心室 |
[30:01] | I can’t– I c–i can’t– i can’t even breathe right now. | 我现在喘不过气来了 |
[30:03] | Yeah,well,come on. It’s part of the deal. | 没关系 成长的代价而已 |
[30:05] | We have to let students operate. | 让学生手术是必须的 |
[30:07] | They don’t always get it right. | 他们总有犯错的时候 |
[30:10] | I was reading a magazine. | 我当时在看杂志 |
[30:12] | Hey,come on. | 别这样 |
[30:13] | Now don’t beat yourself up. We all do it. | 别自责了 大家都这样 |
[30:15] | I know what j.lo wore to the coffeehouse. | 当时我就关注詹妮弗洛佩兹八卦了 |
[30:17] | That’s what i was doing. | |
[30:24] | – Vascular clamp. – He is losing way too much blood Way too fast. | – 血管钳 – 他失血过多过快 |
[30:27] | Okay,put the blood on a rapid infuser And get me another two units up here. | 赶紧输血 再拿两袋血来 |
[30:30] | – Right away. – He’s really bradycardic. | – 这就去 – 心率减慢 |
[30:31] | Okay,let’s push one atropine. Now. | 输入一单位阿托品 |
[30:34] | Uh,hold on. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 且慢 |
[30:36] | This tumor has eroded Right through the pulmonary artery. | 肿瘤已侵蚀肺动脉 |
[30:40] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[30:42] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[30:43] | Sir… | 头儿 |
[30:48] | – Okay. Let’s clamp the hilum. – Uh,he’s already lost half his blood volume. | – 夹闭动脉门 – 他已失血一半 |
[30:53] | – This lung is like a sieve.I… – give me bovie. | – 肺部遍布筛孔 – 电烧灼器 |
[30:56] | We’re maxed out on dopamine. Maxed out on norepi. | 多巴胺和去甲肾上腺素已加到最大剂量 |
[30:59] | Sir,i’m not sure what we do next. | 头儿 接下来怎么办 |
[31:02] | – V fib. – Okay,push one of epi. Now. | – 室颤 – 一单位肾上腺素 |
[31:05] | I’m gonna start compressions. | 需要按压 |
[31:07] | let’s get this outta here. | 把这个拿开 |
[31:08] | Come on,people. | 抓紧时间 |
[31:11] | Okay,here we go. | 开始 |
[31:20] | Come on. | 加油 |
[31:27] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[31:29] | His nose is gonna be perfect. This is gonna be beautiful. | 他的鼻子会完美无缺 |
[31:31] | If you do say so yourself. | 自以为是 |
[31:34] | I offered to time-share sofia with derek and meredith | 我提议 如果Derek夫妇没有孩子 就让他们共同照顾Sofia |
[31:37] | If they don’t end up with kids of their own. | |
[31:40] | – He said no. – Why? | – 他拒绝了 – 为什么 |
[31:42] | Because your child is not a rental car. | 因为看孩子不是租车 |
[31:44] | We’re not gonna take her out one week a month. | 不能每个月只照顾一礼拜 |
[31:45] | Have you seen her? ‘Cause she’s heart-stoppingly adorable. | 你见过她吗 她可惹人怜爱了 |
[31:47] | – You’re missing the point. – He’s missing the point. | – 你没搞清状况 – 是他没搞清 |
[31:49] | No,she’s delicious. She’s addictive. | 不 她可漂亮了 |
[31:51] | Why wouldn’t you want to parent her? | 你为何不愿照顾她 |
[31:52] | Ambulance broke down,like,in the middle of the road. | 救护车半途抛锚 |
[31:54] | – They can’t move. They can’t get out. – Did they send a backup? | – 他们动不了 也不能下车 – 有后援吗 |
[31:56] | It’s–it’s coming,but it’s slow. | 正在路上 但没那么快 |
[31:58] | – Put her on speakerphone. – Alex? | – 用免提 |
[32:00] | We can’t move. We’re a friggin’ sitting duck. We… The… Ba– | 我们动弹不得 坐以待毙 |
[32:04] | All right,hold on. I can’t hear you. Say that again. | 等等 我听不清 重复一遍 |
[32:06] | We gotta take the baby out of here, | 我们要带孩子离开这 |
[32:07] | But the two of us can’t move the damned incubator And all this crap on a highway. | 可恒温箱无法移动 又是在高速公路上 |
[32:10] | Did you set up the flares? | 打信号灯了吗 |
[32:13] | Okay,leave the phone. See if you can get a helicopter up there. | 挂电话吧 看看能否派架直升机 |
[32:14] | Yeah. Take this? | 好的 |
[32:24] | Sir,it’s been 20 minutes. | 头儿 已经20分钟了 |
[32:26] | There’s no way that heart’s coming back. | 无力回天了 |
[32:29] | Sir,there’s no blood left to circulate. | 没有血液以供循环了 |
[32:31] | I’m not sure what you’re… | 您这是… |
[32:54] | Time of death– 8:52 p.m. | 死亡时间 晚上8时52分 |
[32:59] | There was no way to take it out without killing him. | 将肿瘤取出 势必会让他丧命 |
[33:02] | And there’s no way he could’ve lived with it In him for much longer… | 而留在体内 他也活不长 |
[33:09] | well,i’ll write the op note,um… | 我来填手术记录吧 |
[33:11] | But if you can add a few lines,um, | 还烦请您补充一下 |
[33:14] | that make it clear That i didn’t come up with the treatment plan. | 申明治疗方案不是我提出的 |
[33:17] | It’s a bad outcome,and,um,i don’t want | 虽是差评 但我不想第五年档案留下污点 |
[33:19] | To take the heat for it in my fifth-year boards. | |
[33:24] | It was dr. Altman’s idea. | 方案是Altman医生提出的 |
[33:39] | Um… The tumor Eroded right through the pulmonary artery. | 肿瘤贯穿了肺动脉 侵蚀了血管 |
[33:43] | The guy bled right out. Uh,we were done before we started. | 这人出血过多而死 手术前就够呛了 |
[33:46] | Is there,um,Uh,a family or… Something We need to,uh,talk to? | 有没有家属在 需要通知一下的 |
[34:56] | Secure the umbilical line with extra tape. You need the d10. | 用胶带固定脐带 需要用D10号的 |
[34:59] | Put the oxygen tank in the holster,And take the paramedic kit. | 把氧气罐连上 带上急救工具箱 |
[35:02] | Get out of the rig. | 让他们下车 |
[35:03] | Swaddle her so that she stays warm. | 把她裹严保持温暖 |
[35:05] | – We can’t regulate… – What? | – 我们没法给她保温… – 什么 |
[35:07] | We can’t regulate her temp without the incubator. | 没有恒温箱 我们没法给她保温 |
[35:09] | They may have to leave the kid. | 他们可能要放弃孩子了 |
[35:10] | We are not leaving the baby. | 我们不会丢下婴儿不管的 |
[35:12] | At least one of you should get out of the rig. | 至少你们中的一个要下车吧 |
[35:14] | What are they gonna do,flip a coin? | 他们要怎么做 抛硬币决定吗 |
[35:16] | They’re sitting in a powder keg. | 他们这就等于坐在火药桶上 |
[35:18] | – Get out. – Alex… | – 出去 |
[35:19] | Go. There’s no reason for both of us to get killed. | 走吧 不能把我俩的命都搭进来 |
[35:21] | Well,i’m not safer in the middle of the damn road. | 我一个人走在偏僻公路也不安全啊 |
[35:23] | I’m telling you to get out of the damn rig. | 你赶紧给我下车 |
[35:24] | Alex,if you want to go,you go. | Alex 你想走就自己走 |
[35:26] | We’re not gonna fix your guilt by me letting you Die in an ambulance so that i c– | 不能因你心中有愧 就让你留在危险之中 |
[36:04] | Is it possible the bone was intact When they closed,and then– | 有没有可能 骨头缝合时是完好的 |
[36:07] | And what,it just fell apart in the last couple of days? | 然后怎么 过两天自己断了吗 |
[36:09] | I don’t know how you don’t check | 我就不明白了 往里加螺钉时 |
[36:11] | If a vertebra is compromised before you drop a screw in it. | 怎么不看看脊柱能不能固定得了 |
[36:16] | How’s it going with henry? | Henry怎么样了 |
[36:18] | Uh,they’re done. | 手术结束了 |
[36:19] | You almost finished here? | 你手术快完了吗 |
[36:21] | Oh,it’s gonna be a while. | 还要等一会儿 |
[36:22] | Torres missed a loose screw in this woman’s spine. | 她脊柱上有个螺钉松动了 Torres没注意到 |
[36:25] | It tore apart her whole left ventricle. | 螺钉把她整个左心室都撕裂了 |
[36:27] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 从没见过这种情况 |
[36:29] | I put in a patch. | 我修补了一下 |
[36:30] | I’ve,uh,still gotta reinforce it With a muscle flap. | 还需要用一个肌瓣加固一下 |
[36:34] | It’s just–it’s– it’s a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[36:36] | Hey,will you–will you check on henry And see if he’s feeling okay? | 你帮我看看Henry吧 看他好点了吗 |
[36:39] | I… I told him i would be in post-op. | 我告诉他手术完就去看他 |
[36:41] | And i wasn’t in pre-op. I’m–i’m a bad wife. | 手术前我就没去陪他 我不是个好妻子 |
[36:43] | I’ll take over here. You can–you can go out. | 这里我来接手吧 你现在就去陪他 |
[36:47] | All due respect,But you are out of your depth. | 恕我直言 这你可做不来 |
[36:53] | Why does your face look like that? | 你那什么表情啊 |
[36:55] | Oh,there was an ambulance broke down on route 2,So we–we lost contact. | 二号公路有一辆救护车出故障了 我们失去了联系 |
[37:01] | Oh,i hope everyone’s all right. | 希望没人出事 |
[37:03] | Ohh,route 2 at night? | 晚上走二号公路吗 |
[37:05] | Awful. Going over those mountains? | 太糟了 那条路要翻山越岭的 |
[37:08] | So… Henry… Wants to go to med school. | 说起来 Henry想去医学院 |
[37:12] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[37:15] | No. | 不能 |
[37:16] | I mean,i-i squashed the idea like a bug,Which i feel awful about,but i mean,come on. | 我狠狠地打击了他 虽然有点过意不去 |
[37:21] | I mean,a med student at his age? | 但哪有这么大才开始学医的 |
[37:23] | That’s crazy,right? Or–or am i just a terrible person? | 是他太疯狂 还是我太刻薄了 |
[37:27] | No. | 不是 |
[37:28] | No,i’m not,or it’s not crazy? | 是我不刻薄 还是他不疯狂 |
[37:30] | The patch isn’t holding. | 修补没起作用啊 |
[37:33] | Oh,we cannot get a break here. All right,let’s try a pledget. | 真是棘手 用小纱布试试吧 |
[37:37] | Check on him,Let me know how he’s feeling– would you? | 帮我看看他 告诉我情况如何 好吗 |
[37:42] | Yeah,of course. | 当然可以 |
[37:43] | Oh,and,you know,if you get bored,I mean, | 还有 如果你觉得他很烦 |
[37:45] | you could mention that med school is a long haul, | 就说医学院要读很长时间 |
[37:48] | And,you know,he may want To try to get a degree in something else. | 他其实可以学点别的 |
[37:52] | Oh,and… He’s a real stoner on dilaudid. | 还有 镇痛剂会让他像磕药了 |
[37:55] | So don’t be surprised if he compliments your eyes. | 如果他夸你眼睛好看 你千万别吓着 |
[38:20] | I just spoke to emergency dispatch. | 我刚跟紧急救援部门联络上了 |
[38:21] | Another ambulance is coming now. | 有一台救护车已经出发了 |
[38:23] | The cops are a few minutes out, | 警察几分钟后就到 |
[38:24] | And the helicopter wouldn’t be any faster Since they leave out of skykomish. | 救援直升机不会太快 因为得从斯凯科米什起飞 |
[38:27] | Are we still on speaker or what? | 还能和他们联络上吗 |
[38:28] | Uh,we were talking to them And there was a loud noise and… We lost them. | 本来有在通话 后来一阵噪音 通话就断了 |
[38:37] | Avery,Dr. Shepherd’s gonna put down his instruments And you’re gonna step in for him. | Shepherd医生放下手术刀后 Avery 你就来接手 |
[38:42] | Fancy part’s over. We’ll walk you through the rest. | 高难度部分已经完成 下面咱来搞定 |
[38:46] | Derek. | |
[38:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:54] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[38:56] | Who’s gonna take over in the middle of a bypass? | 分流手术做到一半 还有谁能接替过来 |
[38:59] | There’s a woman on the table Who dies if teddy walks out of that o.r. | 如果Teddy走出手术室 手术台上那女人就得死 |
[39:02] | It’s her husband,richard. | 那是她丈夫 Richard |
[39:03] | Another hour isn’t gonna change anything. | 晚知道一个小时也一样的 |
[39:05] | Goldman’s on his way. Tell her then. | 等Goldman回来再告诉她 |
[39:06] | – She’s my friend. – You’re not her friend right now. | – 她是我朋友 – 你现在不是她朋友 |
[39:08] | You’re the chief of surgery. | 你是外科主任 |
[39:11] | If she finds out that i waited,She will never forgive me. | 如果她发现没及时通知她 永远不会原谅我 |
[39:15] | Her husband just died in our o.r. She’ll never forgive any of us. | 咱没能救活她丈夫 她谁也不会原谅的 |
[39:25] | Hunt. | |
[39:26] | Meredith and alex are trapped in an ambulance In the middle of the highway. | 救护车开到山里坏掉了 Meredith和Alex被困在里面 |
[39:29] | – I know. – We just lost contact. I think they got hit. | – 我知道 – 刚失去联络了 他们可能出事了 |
[39:31] | We need to get emergency dispatch on the phone. | 得赶紧联系紧急救援 |
[39:37] | What is it? What? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[39:41] | All right. The ventricular laceration is still bleeding. | 心室裂口还在流血 |
[39:44] | We need more volume. | 还需要修补 |
[39:47] | – We need some more blood. – Right away. | – 还需要输血 – 马上开始 |
[39:49] | She’s dropping again. | 她又快不行了 |
[39:50] | Come on,laura. You gotta pull it together. | Laura 加油 你能挺过来的 |
[39:55] | Okay,good. Uh,there we go. 90 over 60. | 没事了 高压90 低压60 |
[39:58] | Good. Hello again. How’s he doing? | 很好 他怎么样了 |
[40:01] | Uh,he’s fine. Woozy. Um,vitals are good. | 他很好 很虚弱 但生命迹象稳定 |
[40:04] | Uh,did they run a post-op c.t.? | 做了术后CT了吗 |
[40:06] | Uh,not yet. | 还没 |
[40:07] | But cristina felt she got clean margins? | Cristina觉得都切干净了吗 |
[40:09] | Oh,yes. | 是的 |
[40:13] | Did she figure it out,Who she was operating on? | 她发现她在给谁做手术了吗 |
[40:17] | – No. – See? I told you. | – 没有 – 看到没 我告诉过你 |
[40:20] | Sometimes her lack of interest In the patient as a human being Can come in handy. | 有时候她对病人的漠不关心 反而会让她尽致发挥 |
[40:25] | Did you mention the med school thing to henry? | 你和Henry提医学院了吗 |
[40:28] | No. | 没有 |
[40:31] | You’re a coward. | 你个胆小鬼 |
[40:33] | You know,if you think you are off the hook,you are wrong. | 如果你觉得可以置身事外 那就错了 |
[40:35] | I mean,this could ruin the next five to ten years of my life. | 这可能会毁了我未来五到十年的生活 |
[40:38] | You do understand that,right? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[40:40] | These are the things we beg for… | 有些事避之不及 我们却祈求发生 |
[40:42] | A root canal… An i.r.s. audit… | 补牙手术 税务审计 |
[40:46] | Coffee spilled on our clothes. | 咖啡倾洒一身 |
[40:49] | When the really terrible things happen… | 当真正的悲剧发生时 |
[40:52] | We start begging a god we don’t believe in… | 我们会转而祈求上苍 |
[40:53] | To bring back the little horrors… | 用无伤大雅的小意外 |
[40:56] | And take away this. | 换走难以承受的一切 |
[41:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[41:06] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[41:12] | – Mer,what are you doing? – Get me a blanket. I’m taking her out. | – Mer 你干什么 – 给我个毯子 我要把她抱出来 |
[41:18] | Mer,put her back in. | Mer 把她放回去 |
[41:19] | She just got thrown around a plastic box. | 不能把她丢在塑料箱子里 |
[41:21] | She needs to be held. I’m not putting he back in. | 她需要有人抱着 我不会放她回去 |
[41:23] | – Are you okay? – No,i’m not okay. | – 你还好吧 – 我不好 |
[41:27] | Mer,listen,we gotta get outta here Before this thing blows. | Mer 在这车爆炸前 我们得赶紧走 |
[41:31] | Well,how are we gonna do that? She’s connected to a million things. | 我们怎么走 她身上连着这么多管子 |
[41:33] | You got the bag and the baby. | 你拿着袋子和孩子 |
[41:35] | I’ll get the o-2 tank and the i.v. | 我拿着氧气罐和输液 |
[41:37] | And we’re gonna disconnect her from the antibiotics. | 我们先把抗生素断掉 |
[41:39] | Is that gonna be okay? | 这样行吗 |
[41:42] | Yeah. It’s gonna have to be. | 不行也得行 |
[42:00] | It seems quaint now,doesn’t it– | 有些事或许别有一番情趣 |
[42:03] | The flood in the kitchen,the poison oak, | 厨房到处汪洋一片 误触毒蔓痛痒难忍 |
[42:06] | The fight that leaves you shaking with rage? | 让你浑身颤抖的凶怒争吵 |
[42:11] | Would it have helped If we could see what else was coming? | 如果我们预料到即将发生的悲剧 |
[42:17] | Would we have known That these were the best moments of our lives? | 是否会把那些时刻 当做生命中的珍贵记忆 |