时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | Zola was our baby,and she’s gone,and I don’t want another baby. | Zola是咱孩子 现在我也不想要其他孩子了 |
[00:06] | You and I broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[00:08] | You basically told me to wait for you. | 你是让我等你 |
[00:09] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[00:10] | That’s the screw that I just pulled out of her heart. | 这是我从病人心脏取出的螺钉 |
[00:13] | I supervised you inserting pedicle screws and a plate. She’s half dead. | 我指导你植入椎弓根螺钉及垫片 现在她半条命都没了 |
[00:16] | Dr. Altman’s repairing her heart right now. | Altman医生正在修复心脏 |
[00:19] | – So who’s gonna be operating on me? – Cristina. | – 手术谁主刀 |
[00:21] | It’s her mentor’s husband. | 病人是导师的丈夫 |
[00:23] | Cristina doesn’t have to know that it’s henry. | Cristina不需要知道病人是Henry |
[00:25] | Meredith and alex are trapped in an ambulance in the middle of the highway. | 救护车半路抛锚 Meredith和Alex被困在里面 |
[00:28] | We think they got hit. | 他们可能出事了 |
[00:29] | They’re sitting in a powder keg. | 他们相当于坐在火药桶上 |
[00:30] | We gotta get outta here before this thing blows. | 在车爆炸前 我们得赶紧走 |
[00:34] | It’s not right. If she finds out that I waited,she will never forgive me. | 不行 若她知道我隐瞒 永远不会原谅我 |
[00:37] | Her husband just died in our o.r. | 她丈夫刚手术失败 |
[00:39] | She’ll never forgive any of us. | 她谁也不会原谅的 |
[00:44] | Victims of a sudden impact are some of the hardest to treat. | 飞来横祸的伤者 往往最难治愈 |
[00:51] | It’s not just the collision that injures them. | 他们不仅要经历灾难一击 |
[00:54] | It’s everything after. | 还要承受接踵而至的一切 |
[00:56] | The centrifugal force keeps them moving,tossing them from vehicles, | 离心力驱使下 他们在车里横冲直撞 |
[01:01] | throwing them through windshields,slamming their internal organs into the skeleton. | 冲撞挡风玻璃 脏腑翻江倒海 |
[01:07] | Their bodies are injured over and over again. | 身体反复受损 到处伤痕累累 |
[01:16] | So there’s no way to know how much damage has actually been done… Until they stop. | 在灾难停止前 无法预测伤害程度 |
[01:24] | sir? Can you move? | 先生 你能动吗 |
[01:26] | We need to get you off this road. | 我们需要把你从路上移开 |
[01:28] | Honey. Jessica. Answer me. | Jessica 亲爱的 回答我 |
[01:36] | mom? Mom. Mom,wake up. | 妈妈 醒醒啊 |
[01:41] | Mom,wake up! | 妈妈 快醒醒 |
[01:43] | Help them,please. You have to help! | 快来帮帮他们 求你了 |
[01:45] | My mom,my dad,the van- And I just stepped in blood. I- I just stepped in blood. | 我爸妈 还有货车 我都踩到血了 |
[01:50] | – Hey,what’s your name? – Lily. | – 你叫什么 |
[01:51] | Okay,lily,I need you to calm down and take the baby. Hold the baby. | Lily 冷静下来 抱着这个孩子 |
[01:54] | I don’t even babysit. I can’t hold a baby. | 我从没照看过小孩 |
[01:55] | Lily,do you want me to help your family or not? | Lily 想要我救助你家人吗 |
[01:57] | Hold the baby. | 抱住孩子 |
[01:59] | Okay,I need you to squeeze. One,two,squeeze. | 你来挤气囊 一 二 捏 |
[02:02] | What if I mess up? | 我搞砸了怎么办 |
[02:03] | You’re not gonna mess up,lily. One,two,squeeze. | 你能行的 一 二 捏 |
[02:06] | Count out loud so I can hear you. | 大声点数 让我听见 |
[02:07] | Okay,one,two,squeeze. One,two,squeeze. | 好的 一 二 捏 |
[02:11] | No matter what you do,don’t stop squeezing. | 不管怎样都别停 |
[02:13] | One,two,squeeze. | 一 二 捏 |
[02:17] | Ma’am,ma’am,I’m a doctor. Can you hear me? | 先生 我是医生 能听见我说话吗 |
[02:26] | I don’t know. Three or four hours I think. | 不知道 估计三四个小时吧 |
[02:27] | Yeah,you know what? Hang on a second. The doctor’s back. | 稍等别挂 医生来了 |
[02:30] | This is laura’s mom. She wants to know how long the surgery should take. | 是Laura的母亲 她想知道手术要多久 |
[02:33] | Uh,that depends. Dr. Altman is working on the repair right now. | 看情况 Altman医生正在进行修复 |
[02:36] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[02:37] | Um,he says Dr. Altman’s still… No,altman. | 他说Altman医生还在…是Altman医生 |
[02:42] | No,for the heart. Y- you know,c-can you talk to her? | 是心脏手术 你能跟她说说吗 |
[02:46] | Uh,yeah. Hi,this is Dr. Avery. | 好的 你好 我是Avery医生 |
[02:49] | She’s a cardiothoracic surgeon. No,no,this – This is the heart. | 她是心胸外科医生 这次是心脏手术 |
[02:56] | No,it’s really hard to tell at this point. | 现在情况还不明朗 |
[02:59] | Oh,no. This is cruel. | 不行 这太残忍了 |
[03:01] | Her husband is dead,and she has no idea. | 丈夫去世了 她却毫不知情 |
[03:03] | She’s sewing a woman’s heart back together. | 她正在给一位女患者修复心脏 |
[03:05] | Come on. There’s gotta be a better way to handle this. | 少来了 肯定有更好的办法 |
[03:06] | There’s no good way to handle it,bailey. | 没有好办法了 Bailey |
[03:08] | This is an impossible decision. | 必须这么做 |
[03:10] | So you land on the side of what is best for the patient,the one who’s still alive. | 要为活着的患者着想 |
[03:15] | Teddy will understand. | Teddy会理解的 |
[03:16] | You think so? | 你觉得会吗 |
[03:24] | You got any tape in there? I have to do an adhesive dressing. | 那里有胶带吗 我要进行粘性包扎 |
[03:27] | Probably. I just grabbed whatever. | 应该有吧 我随便拿了一点 |
[03:28] | – Is my mom okay? Mom? – Lily,keep counting. | – 我妈还好吗 – Lily 继续数 |
[03:30] | Why isn’t – Why isn’t she talking? | 为什么她不说话 |
[03:33] | – Lily! – One,two,squeeze. | – 一 二 捏 |
[03:36] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[03:37] | Not good. I may have to intubate. | 不乐观 我只能插管了 |
[03:39] | Don’t you have to do a pressure dressing? | 你不用进行加压包扎吗 |
[03:40] | Ugh. I see gray matter. Brains are on the ground. | 看到脑灰质了 脑浆都在地上 |
[03:44] | – Wait. That’s nana. That’s my na… – There’s nothing we can do. | – 等等 那是我的奶奶 – 我们无能为力了 |
[03:46] | Oh,crap. | 该死的 |
[03:48] | This kid’s got a shard of glass in her eye. | 有块碎玻璃刺进了这孩子的眼睛 |
[03:51] | She’s unconscious. Her pulse is low. | 她不省人事 脉搏微弱 |
[03:52] | That’s my sister. That’s abby. | 那是我姐姐Abby |
[03:54] | Lily… Just see the blinker on the van? | Lily 看见货车的闪光信号灯没 |
[03:56] | Just watch that blinker and keep counting. | 看着它 继续数 |
[03:58] | One,two,squeeze. | 一 二 捏 |
[04:01] | – Lily. – The kids. The kids. | – 孩子 |
[04:02] | Your girls are okay,all right? | 你闺女没事 好吗 |
[04:03] | I just helped one and the other one’s right over there. | 我抢救了一个 另一个就在那 |
[04:05] | And michael? What about michael? | Michael呢 他怎么样了 |
[04:09] | There’s another kid? | 还有其他孩子吗 |
[04:14] | Oh,crap. There’s no pulse. | 该死的 脉搏停止了 |
[04:17] | – Dad! Dad! – Lily,keep counting! | – 爸 – Lily 继续数 |
[04:20] | One,two,squeeze. | 一 二 捏 |
[04:25] | – Michael? – Help. | – 救命 |
[04:28] | – Help. – Michael? Michael? | – 救命 |
[04:29] | Okay. Um,I’m-i’m gonna check your pulse. | 好了 我检查下你的脉搏 |
[04:33] | Pulse is a little weak. All right. I’m gonna try to free your legs,okay? | 脉搏有点弱 我试着挪开压住你的东西 |
[04:37] | One,two,squeeze. | 一 二 捏 |
[04:44] | Meredith,there’s a car coming! | Meredith 有车来了 |
[04:47] | Oh,crap. Can you feel your legs? | 该死 你的腿有知觉吗 |
[04:49] | – You gotta get outta there! – Michael! | – 你快离开那儿 |
[04:50] | He’s trapped. I have to get his legs free! | 他被卡住了 我要把他的腿拉出来 |
[04:52] | – There’s not time! – Oh,my god! | – 没时间了 – 天啊 |
[04:54] | Kid,just keep counting. Meredith! | – 孩子 继续数着 |
[04:55] | – Oh,my god. – You gotta get off the road! | – 天啊 – 快闪开 |
[04:58] | – Come on. Come on! – Oh,my god. | – 快呀 – 天啊 |
[05:01] | – Help me. – Meredith! | – 帮帮我 |
[05:02] | No,don’t leave me. | 别丢下我 |
[05:04] | What the hell are you – They’re not even gonna see you! | 你干什么 他们根本看不见你 |
[05:06] | Meredith,what are you doing?! | Meredith 你要干什么 |
[05:09] | Stop! Please! | 请停下 |
[05:15] | Son of a… It’s okay. You’re okay. | 我了个…没事了 你没事的 |
[05:20] | All right? Just breathe. Just breathe. Help is here. Help is here. | 保持呼吸 救援队来了 |
[05:34] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 10 | |
[05:40] | B.p.’s down and she’s tachycardic. | 血压下降 她心动过速 |
[05:42] | We gotta get her up to the nicu…. | 赶紧送进新生儿监护病房 |
[05:44] | 13-year-old female,intubated in the field. | 13岁女性 已在现场插管 |
[05:47] | Multiple facial fractures. Foreign body to the eye. | 面部多处骨折 眼内有异物 |
[05:49] | You’re bleeding you need stitches. | 你出血了 得缝针 |
[05:50] | No,I’ll be okay. I’m gonna take care of it. | 我没事 我会处理好的 |
[05:53] | Take the mom to trauma two. | 把母亲送入二号创伤室 |
[05:54] | And we need to staff as many o.r.s upstairs as possible. | 楼上各手术室尽量准备就绪 |
[05:57] | – Go. We’ll talk later. – What do we got? | – 去吧 待会再谈 – 什么情况 |
[06:00] | 14-year-old male,trapped under the van. | 14岁男性 被困车下 |
[06:02] | Abdominal pain. Last vitals show a b.p. Of 100 over 80 and a pulse of 120. | 腹部疼痛 体征为血压100/80 脉搏120 |
[06:07] | Grey,you need someone to take a look at that? | Grey 要叫人给你看看吗 |
[06:09] | It’s fine. Where do you want me? | 没事的 哪里缺人手 |
[06:10] | – Bailey needs hands on bed four. – Wait. Is that my mom? | – 四号床Bailey需要人手 – 等等 那是我妈吗 |
[06:13] | – Could you get her back in the bed? – But that,that’s my mom. | – 让她回床休息吧 – 可那是我妈呀 |
[06:15] | She needs to be checked out. | 得给她检查一下 |
[06:16] | Dr. Hunt,how can I help? | Hunt医师 需要我帮忙吗 |
[06:18] | What are you doing here? Is altman out of surgery? | 你来这干什么 Altman的手术结束了吗 |
[06:21] | Uh,almost. She’s about to take her off bypass,but our pagers kept going off, | 快要撤掉旁路了 但我们呼机一直响 |
[06:24] | so she figured,maybe you need some extra help. | 她觉得你们还需要人手 |
[06:25] | Dr. Webber,I could use you on this. You,too,hunt. | Webber医生 我这里需要你 还有Hunt |
[06:28] | – I… – Okay. | – 我… – 好的 |
[06:30] | Okay,go back into altman’s surgery and tell her that I didn’t need you. | 回手术室吧 告诉Altman 我这不需要你 |
[06:34] | I was really hoping to log some more trauma hours. | 我希望多积累些创伤处理经验 |
[06:36] | Kepner… Altman’s husband died in surgery, | Kepner…Altman的丈夫死在手术台上 |
[06:42] | and she doesn’t know,so I need you in the o.r. | 她还不知道 所以需要你留在手术室 |
[06:44] | And page me the moment that she’s d- | 等她完成就呼我 |
[06:45] | Wait,wait. I’m sorry. W – what? | 等等 抱歉 什么 |
[06:47] | – Henry’s… – Kepner,can you handle this? | – Henry已经… – 你应付得来吗 |
[06:52] | – Um,yeah,yes. – No. No,no,no. | – 能吧 – 不行 |
[06:53] | You can’t go into her surgery like that. | 你不能这副表情回去 |
[06:55] | So go to the gallery and watch the surgery from there. Okay? | 到观察室观摩手术吧 |
[07:04] | She went about two hours with no antibiotics | 因为我们没有灌注泵 |
[07:05] | and an unknown amount of fluids ’cause we didn’t have a pump. | 她两小时未用抗生素 还有其他很多药物 |
[07:07] | All right. Careful with that suction. | 好的 小心抽吸 |
[07:08] | We weren’t able to suction for a while. | 我们有段时间也没法抽吸 |
[07:10] | Her pneumonia may be getting worse. She probably needs another x-ray. | 她肺炎可能加重了 或许还得再照X光 |
[07:12] | Well,that’s great. You did extraordinary work tonight,karev. | 好的 你今晚表现相当不错 Karev |
[07:16] | – I’ve got it from here. – No. What? No. | – 下面让我来吧 – 什么 不用 |
[07:18] | Yes. You were in a major accident. | 你也经历了重大事故 |
[07:19] | You need to go get yourself checked out. | 得去做个检查 |
[07:21] | Take a breath. You’re gonna sit this one out. | 松口气吧 这个不用管啦 |
[07:22] | – I’m not sitting anything out. – Yes,you are. | – 我不能不管 – 必须听我的 |
[07:27] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[07:33] | Okay,what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[07:35] | His pelvis is dust. | 他骨盆粉碎性骨折 |
[07:36] | Must be massive internal bleeding. Can’t keep his systolic above 68. | 肯定有内出血 收缩压无法上68 |
[07:39] | Okay,there’s definitely free fluid in his abdomen. | 他腹腔内肯定有游离液体 |
[07:41] | It’s just hard to define where the bleeding’s coming from. | 只是很难确定出血源头 |
[07:43] | Where do you want to start? | 你想从哪开始 |
[07:44] | – Pelvis. – Abdomen. | – 骨盆 – 腹部 |
[07:49] | Abby couldn’t wait to sleep in a tent. | Abby迫不及待想睡帐篷里 |
[07:51] | – Sir,I’m Dr. Hunt. – B.p.’s still dropping | – 先生 我是Hunt医师 – 血压仍在下降 |
[07:53] | we’re gonna be taking you up to surgery. | 我们要给您手术了 |
[07:54] | Lily didn’t even want to come. | Lily都不想来的 |
[07:55] | Okay,if we don’t stabilize this pelvis,there won’t be any surgery. | 若不稳定骨盆 连手术都做不了 |
[07:57] | There’s no time for fixators. | 没时间用固定器了 |
[07:58] | She wanted to spend her birthday with friends,not-not camping with us. | 她想和朋友一起过生日 不想来露营 |
[08:02] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[08:03] | I made her come. Oh,my god,I – I did this to them. I did this. | 是我让她来的 我害了她 |
[08:07] | You didn’t harm your family. | 你没有害家人 |
[08:09] | You didn’t mean for this to happen. | 你不是故意的 |
[08:11] | You didn’t do this. | 这不是你的错 |
[08:13] | Okay,sir,I am really sorry,but even with the painkillers,this is gonna hurt. | 先生 非常抱歉 虽然有止痛药 但还是会很痛 |
[08:18] | – That should hold for now. – Okay,let’s get him to surgery. | – 暂时稳住了 – 送他去手术吧 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:23] | Altman paged. 9-1-1. | Altman呼我了 紧急事件 |
[08:25] | Is everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[08:26] | Uh,uh,we got this. Go. Scrub in when you can. | 我们来处理 你有空就来手术 |
[08:31] | – You paged? – Yeah,the patient’s got a flail mitral valve. | – 你呼我吗 – 患者有连枷二尖瓣 |
[08:34] | The sutures for the patch caught on the valve when we went on bypass. | 缝合修补时 发现的瓣膜问题 |
[08:38] | Uh,what can I do? | 需要我做什么 |
[08:39] | You can tell me where cristina is. | 告诉我Cristina在哪 |
[08:40] | I’ve been paging her,but she won’t answer. | 我呼了好多次 也不见回音 |
[08:42] | Damn it. Why won’t this hold? | 该死 怎么支撑不了呢 |
[08:44] | Okay,you need a resident? I’ll get you a resident. | 好吧 你要住院医哈 我派一个来 |
[08:45] | No,not a resident. Yang. | 不要其他的 就要Yang |
[08:47] | This is… I need another me,and she is the closest thing. | 我需要另一个自己 而她是我的翻版 |
[08:51] | Don’t tell her I said that. | 别告诉她这些 |
[08:52] | She just got out of surgery. She’s exhausted. | 她刚做完手术 疲惫不堪 |
[08:54] | All right,well,splash some water on her face and get her in here. | 那就往她脸上泼水 再带她过来 |
[08:56] | She can handle it. All right,sponge stick. | 她应付得来的 给我海绵棒 |
[09:01] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[09:05] | Let’s get an irrigation tray and start cleaning this up. | 拿灌洗工具来 把伤口清洗一下 |
[09:08] | Craniofacial lac? | 颅面创伤吗 |
[09:09] | Oh,it’s worse than that. | 比这更严重 |
[09:11] | We’re gonna need a retinal-vitreous surgeon. | 还需要一名视网膜玻璃体专家 |
[09:12] | Yeah. I’ve got lexie calling around for one right now. | 是的 我让Lexie找人去了 |
[09:15] | Parker isn’t answering,and waldman is gonna be at least another hour. | Parker不接电话 Waldman至少还要一小时 |
[09:18] | Try jassy. | 试下Jassy |
[09:19] | Jassy? | Jassy吗 |
[09:20] | No,I got someone who will run circles around jassy. | 不行 我认识比她厉害的人 |
[09:25] | Hey,babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[09:27] | – Your girlfriend? – Hold on,julia. | – 你女朋友吗 – 等下 Julia |
[09:29] | She’s great. You’ll love her. | 她很棒 你会喜欢她的 |
[09:30] | Um,you know,it’s gonna take at least 45 minutes to get here from seattle pres. | 从西雅图长老医院过来 至少要花45分钟 |
[09:33] | She’s not at seattle pres. She’s at my place. | 她不在长老医院 她在我那里 |
[09:34] | It’s five minutes away. | 就五分钟路程 |
[09:36] | Hey,how’d you like to operate with me and derek tonight? | 今晚陪我和Derek手术吧 |
[09:40] | It-it hurts. My stomach really hurts. | 好痛 我胃好痛 |
[09:43] | Okay,michael,we gave you something for the pain. | Michael 好的 给你开点止痛的 |
[09:44] | It should kick in in a minute. | 很快就能生效 |
[09:46] | Abdomen feels rigid. | 腹部僵硬 |
[09:50] | Free fluid in the right upper quadrant. | 右上部有积液 |
[09:52] | So that could be a liver lac. We should order a c.t. | 可能是肝脏裂伤 应该做个CT吧 |
[09:54] | No,keep trying! That’s my mom! | 不 请继续试试 那是我妈妈 |
[09:56] | Okay,michael,I need you to stay still,please. | Michael 请你躺好别动 |
[09:57] | What-what-what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[09:59] | You can’t just give up. You have to keep trying. | 你们不能放弃 要救救她 |
[10:00] | She already watched the grandmother die. | 她已经目睹奶奶死了 |
[10:02] | Yeah,go,go. | 去吧 |
[10:06] | How long you been going? | 已经多长时间了 |
[10:07] | What have you given her and what have her rhythms been? | 用了什么药 她心率怎么样 |
[10:09] | She’s been coding for 30 minutes. | 已经停跳30分钟了 |
[10:10] | She’s already gotten lidocaine and amiodarone. | 给她用了利多卡因和胺碘酮 |
[10:12] | Okay,her kid’s outside the window watching. We need to go again. | 她的孩子就在窗外看着 我们要再试一次 |
[10:14] | Charge to 360. Clear. | 充电到360焦 离手 |
[10:18] | Push another of epi. Let’s charge again. Please. | 再注射一剂肾上腺素 再充电 |
[10:23] | Dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[10:25] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:27] | Charge again. | 再充电 |
[10:30] | Clear. | 离手 |
[10:37] | Damn it. Come on. Come on. | 该死 快点 |
[10:40] | mom. | 妈妈 |
[10:44] | Time of death-2:27. | 死亡时间 2:27 |
[11:11] | Hand me the ultrasound and get me a kit. We’re doing a bedside gastrostomy. | 把超声仪和工具拿来 咱要做个床旁胃造口术 |
[11:14] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么 |
[11:15] | We need to decompress her stomach so she doesn’t get more reflux into her trachea. | 需要给她胃部减压 以免有更多液体逆流进气管 |
[11:18] | Karev,you’re not on this case. | Karev 她不归你管了 |
[11:19] | Look,I’ve been with this baby since yesterday. | 听着 我从昨天就在照顾这宝宝 |
[11:22] | Okay? She almost died. I almost died. | 懂吗 她差点死了 我差点没命 |
[11:24] | I didn’t go through hell with this kid to just back off. | 我出生入死 不是为了现在袖手旁观的 |
[11:30] | Then slow down. | 那就别着急 |
[11:33] | Okay? We don’t need to rush through this. | 不能这么心急火燎的 |
[11:34] | Yeah,I know. Just – Suction,please. | 我知道 请抽吸 |
[11:38] | Cristina,just stop for one minute and listen to what I have to- | Cristina 暂停一分钟 听我说 |
[11:40] | – No. I said no. – I know you’re exhausted. | – 我说不行了 – 我知道你很累了 |
[11:42] | – This is a mitral valve re… – I am not operating now! | – 这是个二尖瓣… – 我现在不能手术 |
[11:44] | She requested you. Now if you don’t go in there- | 她要求你去的 如果你不进去 |
[11:46] | Teddy requested me? | Teddy要求我去吗 |
[11:52] | Oh,my god. You haven’t told her. | 天啊 你还没告诉她 |
[11:55] | You haven’t told her yet? | 你还没告诉她吗 |
[11:56] | What are you- No,no. No,I am not- No,I’m not going in- | 你到底…不不 我不能进去 |
[12:00] | Cristina,if that patient dies on the table, | Cristina 如果那病人死在手术台上 |
[12:02] | this will all have been for nothing. | 那就前功尽弃了 |
[12:04] | This has… This has to be worth something. | 咱们不能白费力气 |
[12:07] | Saving a life is worth something. | 起码要拯救这条生命 |
[12:11] | I can’t. I can’t. I can’t do it. | 不行 我做不来 |
[12:15] | You have no choice. | 你没有选择 |
[12:17] | She’s waiting. | 她在等着 |
[12:20] | So go. | 快去吧 |
[12:24] | How much trauma has your girlfriend done? | 你女友做过多少外伤手术 |
[12:26] | A lot. She’s told me about a bunch of her cases. | 可多了 她给我讲了好多案例 |
[12:28] | Oh,so we’re just going off your pillow talk? | 刚才这是分享枕边话吗 |
[12:31] | If I get a hint that your girlfriend is in over her head, | 如果让我知道 你女朋友能力有限 |
[12:33] | i’m gonna boot her out of my o.r. | 我会把她踢出我的手术室 |
[12:34] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你有什么问题吗 |
[12:35] | You don’t think anyone who sleeps with me can be talented or have half a brain. | 你觉得跟我睡的人 都无知蠢钝 |
[12:38] | – That is not true. – It’s mostly true. | – 不是的 – 差不多是的 |
[12:39] | Yeah. Yeah,it’s mostly true. | 好吧 差不多是的 |
[12:41] | Your ex-wife is brilliant,and she slept with me. | 你前妻才华横溢 她就和我睡过 |
[12:43] | well – I’m not trying to start a fight. | 我可不是没事找茬 |
[12:45] | I’m just sayin’. | 就是那么一说 |
[12:49] | Ah,Dr. Canner,thank you very much for showing up on such short notice. | Canner医生 通知仓促 感谢你赶来 |
[12:52] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[12:53] | Fastball here just updated me about your patient. | 快球手把病人情况都介绍了 |
[12:56] | Again,I am- I’m really sorry for hitting you in the- | 再说一遍哈 很抱歉拿球扔你 |
[12:59] | I’m fine. My breast made a quick recovery. | 我没事 我胸部复原很快 |
[13:02] | mm. It did. | 确实是 |
[13:04] | Okay,mark. | 行了 Mark |
[13:05] | The glass penetrated the globe through to the orbit. | 玻璃穿过眼眶贯穿眼球 |
[13:08] | So she’s gonna lose the eye? | 那她会失去眼睛吗 |
[13:10] | Normally,yes. | 一般来说 是的 |
[13:11] | I was thinking,if you used a temporal approach to expose the orbit | 我在想 如果你用额颞入路暴露出眼眶 |
[13:15] | and decompress the eye,we could save it. | 给眼睛减压 那就还有救 |
[13:17] | Well,if you do that,there’s more risk of bleeding. | 如果你那么做 可能会增加出血风险 |
[13:19] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[13:20] | I could get control of the blood supply first,then enucleate the eye. | 可以先控制血液流入 然后摘出眼球 |
[13:24] | But I think the eye is salvageable. | 但我觉得眼睛还有救 |
[13:27] | Either way,it’s your call. | 不管怎样 你做主 |
[13:30] | – Let’s save the eye. – Agreed. | – 保住眼睛吧 – 同意 |
[13:44] | Lily. | |
[13:46] | I’m so sorry about your mom. | 你妈妈的事 我很遗憾 |
[13:53] | Your dad and your sister are in surgery. | 你爸爸和姐姐在做手术 |
[13:56] | And I’m about to take your brother up to repair a tear in his liver. | 我正要把你弟弟带到楼上去 修复一处肝脏裂伤 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:02] | Do you know if anyone in your family is on any medications? | 你知道家人里 有谁在用药吗 |
[14:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:08] | What about allergies? Has-has anyone had surgery? | 过敏史呢 有人曾经动过手术吗 |
[14:11] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[14:14] | Do you remember your parents talking about what they would do if someone got really sick? | 你父母讨论过若有人病重 应该怎么做吗 |
[14:18] | Would they want extraordinary measures taken? | 有什么非常措施吗 |
[14:21] | I’m sorry. I know it’s a difficult question,but anything you could tell us would help. | 不好意思 我知道很难答 但是任何信息都会有帮助的 |
[14:25] | No. We don’t talk about stuff like that. | 没有啊 我们从不谈论这种事 |
[14:28] | We just talk about normal things,so I don’t… I don’t know anything. | 只谈些寻常事 所以我什么都不知道 |
[14:34] | Well,is there anyone we can call? | 有其他人可以联系吗 |
[14:36] | Who takes care of you when your parents go out of town? | 父母不在家时 谁负责照看你们呢 |
[14:41] | My grandma. But she’s dead now,so… | 我奶奶 但她过世了 |
[14:55] | Okay,I’ve got the bleeding under control. | 好的 我止住血了 |
[14:58] | It’s your turn,dr. Canner. | 看你的了 Canner医生 |
[14:59] | All right,pull up my microscope,please. | 好的 把显微镜推过来 |
[15:03] | Okay,4 by 4. | 好了 四周坐下 |
[15:06] | Speculum. Saline. | 窥器 盐水 |
[15:11] | Dr. Shepherd. 4-0 silk. | Shepherd医生 4-0号线 |
[15:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:23] | – Damn it. – Did you just push the glass in deeper? | – 该死 – 你把玻璃推得更深了吗 |
[15:26] | You must have speared a branch of the ophthalmic artery. | 准是刺到眼动脉分支了 |
[15:28] | Cautery. | 烧灼器 |
[15:31] | All right. Let me get in there. | 好了 让我来 |
[15:32] | It’s kind of hard right now. My hand is in her eye. | 现在不行 我还没弄完呢 |
[15:34] | – Forceps. – Canner. | – 给我镊子 |
[15:37] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[15:40] | There. Bone fragment. | 拿出来了 骨头碎片 |
[15:43] | Thank you. I’ll be needing that. | 谢谢 过会用得着 |
[15:47] | A little bleeding is natural,Dr. Shepherd. | 轻微出血是正常的 Shepherd医生 |
[15:49] | I’m not gonna find any more little presents in there,am i? | 后面就不会再发现这样的小碎片了吧 |
[15:51] | Okay,everyone,here comes the fun part. | 好了 最有意思的部分来了 |
[15:54] | Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[16:12] | all right. | 好咯 |
[16:17] | looks like a grade 4 liver lac. | 看来肝脏裂伤达到四级了 |
[16:21] | Grey,do you want to do an omental pedicle repair? | Grey 你想做一下网膜蒂修复术吗 |
[16:23] | – Absolutely. – Okay. | – 当然 – 那好 |
[16:26] | Heard you lost one of your clinical trial patients today,dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 我听说哦 今天有个临床试验病人过世了 |
[16:28] | – I’m sorry to hear… – It wasn’t my trial that killed him. | – 真是为你难过 – 跟我的试验无关 |
[16:30] | The man suffered from von-hippel lindau. That’s what killed him. | 那人患有成血管细胞瘤病 那才是死因 |
[16:33] | Well,I wasn’t implying that your trial- | 我又没说是你的试验… |
[16:35] | Let’s focus on the living patients,and not the dead ones,okay? | 不想谈死人了 还是专心于活人身上吧 |
[16:44] | Wh-what’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[16:45] | Nothing. I’m just irrigating. | 没啊 我就是在冲洗而已 |
[16:46] | His temp spiked. C-o-2 levels are through the roof. | 体温飙升 二氧化碳量过高 |
[16:48] | – Well,what’s the problem? – Uh,he’s tachycardic. | – 什么问题 – 心搏过速了 |
[16:49] | Increased heart rate. Patient’s burning up. | 心跳率不断上升 快烧起来了 |
[16:52] | I didn’t use sux,but I did use sevoflurane. | 我没用氯琥珀胆碱 但用了七氟烷 |
[16:56] | Ice. We need ice. | 冰块 快拿冰块来 |
[16:57] | – Wait. Now this is my patient… – Run. Get ice,now. | – 等等 这是我的病人 – 快去拿冰块 |
[17:00] | – Right away,doctor. – Kid’s about to go into organ failure. | – 马上就来 – 这孩子快要器官衰竭了 |
[17:02] | I’m pushing dantrolene. | 注入丹曲洛林 |
[17:04] | – Let’s get some cooling blankets. – On it. | – 拿些降温毯来 – 好 |
[17:05] | And turn the thermostat down in here as low as it will go. | 尽量调低恒温器 |
[17:07] | Right away,doctor. | 这就好 医生 |
[17:09] | Oh,my god. Malignant hyperthermia. | 天啊 是恶性高热 |
[17:12] | Where’s that ice? | 冰呢 |
[17:33] | – What do we got? – Oh,good. | – 怎么样了 – 你终于来了 |
[17:35] | I got a flail mitral valve when I took her off bypass. | 撤去旁路时 诊断出连枷二尖瓣 |
[17:38] | Just put her back on and cooled her down again. I need your hands. | 刚装回去稳定下来 需要你帮手 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:43] | Oh,and,um… Thank you… For henry. | 还有… |
[17:50] | I am so sorry that we had to lie to you, | 很抱歉只能跟你撒谎 |
[17:52] | but you were the only one that I trusted to do it. | 但只有你能让我放心 |
[17:56] | – You get it,right? – Right. | – 你懂的吧 – 嗯 |
[18:00] | – You’re not mad at me? – no. | – 还气我吗 – 不会 |
[18:07] | Good. Okay. Go get scrubbed. | 好的 刷手进来 |
[18:19] | Gown me. | 给我手术服 |
[18:21] | What did altman want? How’s the patient? | Altman怎么样 病人怎么样了 |
[18:22] | She’ll be fine now that I put cristina in there. | 她没事 我让Cristina进去帮她了 |
[18:25] | You… You what? You put yang in the same o.r. With teddy with my patient on the table? | 你让Yang进去帮Teddy吗 那可是我的病人 |
[18:30] | What the hell made you think that was a good idea? | 你脑子里想什么呢 |
[18:31] | I believe it was your mistake that put everyone in this position in the first place, | 这一切的始作俑者就是你自己 |
[18:36] | so you’re really not one to point fingers right now. | 所以还是别指责别人了 |
[18:42] | Catch me up. | 跟我说下进展 |
[18:43] | I can’t get visualization of the mitral valve. | 看不清二尖瓣的成像 |
[18:45] | The-the left atrium’s too small. | 左心室太小了 |
[18:47] | What about superior pulmonary vein exposure? | 做上肺静脉显露呢 |
[18:49] | Yes,good. Let’s do that. Scissors. | 好的 就这么办 给我剪刀 |
[18:52] | – What is she doing up there? – Sorry? | – 她在上面干什么呢 – 什么 |
[18:55] | Kepner. She’s been sitting up there like a gargoyle. | Kepner 呆坐在那呢 |
[18:58] | I thought there was a big trauma. | 不是有好多重伤病人吗 |
[19:01] | Oh,yeah. Um,I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:04] | Did you get a chance to check on henry post-op before I pulled you in here? | 我把你叫过来前 你看过Henry的术后情况吗 |
[19:11] | I bet no one wanted her. | 我猜没人想要她 |
[19:13] | – What? – Kepner. | – 什么 |
[19:16] | Probably because her voice can peel paint off walls. | 可能是因为她的声音太刺耳了 |
[19:19] | Charge to 200. Clear! | 充到200焦 离手 |
[19:22] | I mean,a trauma is stressful enough. Who needs that? | 事故已经够惨了 何必雪上加霜呢 |
[19:26] | You’re – You’re horrible. | 你太恶毒了 |
[19:27] | Push 100 of lidocaine. | 注射100单位的利多卡因 |
[19:30] | Am I wrong? | 我说的不对吗 |
[19:32] | – I’m right. – Would you stop? Stop it. | – 我没说错 – 别闹了 |
[19:41] | How are they doing? | 他们怎么样 |
[19:44] | Uh,still trying to repair the valve. | 还在修复瓣膜 |
[19:46] | Well,and making fun of me. | 顺便拿我寻开心 |
[19:50] | What? | 什么 |
[19:51] | Cristina doesn’t want to talk about henry’s surgery,so instead she’s making fun of me. | Cristina不想谈及Henry的手术 所以就拿我寻开心 |
[19:55] | I’ll turn off the intercom. | 我去把对讲机关上 |
[19:56] | No,it’s… Oh. | 不用了 没什么 |
[19:58] | I have to know everything that’s going on. | 我要了解手术的进展情况 |
[20:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:03] | I can handle it. | 我能承受 |
[20:11] | Still bad visualization. | 术野还是不清晰 |
[20:12] | There is a lot of unexpected fibrosis. | 没想到会出现这么多纤维化 |
[20:15] | We’re just increasing our chances of rupturing her heart. | 这样下去 心脏撕裂的风险会增加 |
[20:18] | We can’t get in there. There’s too much tension on the walls. | 无法腔内手术 血管壁压力太大 |
[20:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | We need to do this right. | 得放手一搏 |
[20:26] | We’re gonna do an ex vivo. | 采用间接体内疗法 |
[20:28] | You want to the heart out? Can we-can we try to- | 你想把心脏拿出来吗 要不… |
[20:30] | Oh,come on,yang. | 拜托 Yang |
[20:32] | A cardiac autotransplantation for an ex vivo valve reconstruction? | 用自体移植 实现间接体内瓣膜重建 |
[20:37] | If that’s not on your bucket list,it should be. | 就算不在你愿望清单上 你也该加上 |
[20:39] | Are you up for this? | 你要做吗 |
[20:43] | – You bet. – Great. Okay. | – 当然 – 很好 |
[20:46] | We’re gonna start with the atria to explant the heart. | 先从心房开始 取出心脏 |
[20:49] | And let’s get some music in here. | 放点音乐吧 |
[20:52] | What do you want to listen to? You pick? | 想听什么? 你来选 |
[20:54] | Let’s get another cooling blanket in here. | 再拿一张冷却毯过来 |
[20:55] | Grey,let’s repack this liver. | Grey 放入肝脏吧 |
[20:57] | Gelfoam. What’s next? | 海绵 然后呢 |
[20:58] | We gave him dantrolene to relax his muscles and lidocaine to calm his heart. | 给他注射了丹曲洛林和利多卡因 以松弛肌肉 平缓心率 |
[21:01] | He’s on ice inside and out. | 内外都已用冰 |
[21:03] | Only thing left to do now is wait. | 现在只能等着瞧了 |
[21:06] | All right,well,settle in. Could be a while. | 好 已放好 可能还得等一会儿 |
[21:13] | Dr. Warren… Isn’t malignant hyperthermia genetic? | Warren医生 恶性高热症会遗传吧 |
[21:19] | – You gotta warn them… – Already on it. | – 你得去提醒他们… – 这就去 |
[21:28] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[21:29] | She’s a little full of herself if you ask me,but she’s getting the job done,I guess. | 我觉得她有点自以为是 不过技术挺好 |
[21:33] | No,the kid. Abby. | 我是说那孩子 Abby |
[21:35] | You gotta watch her temp if you gave her any sux | 要是用了氯琥珀胆碱或吸入式麻醉剂 得严密监视体温 |
[21:37] | or inhalation anesthetics because our kid had a reaction. | 因为我的病人出现了过敏反应 |
[21:40] | Meredith,did you get your stitches? | Meredith 你去缝针了吗 |
[21:42] | I will. Fill them in. | 我会去的 记得转告给他们 |
[21:46] | Oh,pelvic stabilization’s not holding. Get me more lap pads. | 骨盆固定不住 再拿几个垫子来 |
[21:48] | – More.- Do it. Yeah. I got that.- You need something? | – 快点 好的 我来 – 有事吗 |
[21:50] | You haven’t used any sux or inhalation anesthetic,have you? | 没给他用氯琥珀胆碱 或吸入式麻醉剂吧 |
[21:52] | ’cause our kid had a reaction. | 我的病人出现了过敏反应 |
[21:53] | Oh,damn it. This hematoma’s expanding. | 该死 血肿又扩大了 |
[21:55] | I’ll occlude the internal iliac. Try and get some temporary control. | 我要封闭髂内动脉 希望暂时控制一下 |
[21:57] | All right. I need more lap sponges here. | 好的 再拿些海绵过来 |
[21:59] | Just watch his temp. | 注意监视他的体温 |
[22:00] | We got it,grey. Thank you. Hemoclip. | 知道了 Grey 谢谢 血管夹 |
[22:03] | Yeah,hold it right over there. | 对 夹住 |
[22:04] | Yep. Okay,one more. Come on. | 好的 再来一次 |
[22:06] | Let’s pack it. | 包扎一下吧 |
[22:14] | Heart rate’s coming down. | 心率恢复正常 |
[22:16] | His temperature’s starting to stabilize. | 体温也开始稳定 |
[22:20] | Usually about the time you realize it’s malignant hyperthermia,it’s too late. | 一般 发现恶性高热就为时已晚了 |
[22:24] | That’s a nice catch. You probably saved this kid’s life. | 表现不错 你救了这孩子的命 |
[22:29] | Figured you didn’t need another patient dying on you today. | 我想你不希望今天再死人了 |
[22:31] | – Oh,so you did it for me? – Oh,yeah. | – 为了我才这么做的 – 是啊 |
[22:34] | Any other doctor,I probably wouldn’t have said anything. | 换了别的医生 我可能什么都不会说 |
[22:38] | It’s freezing in here. | 这里冷死了 |
[22:41] | Well,why don’t you jump up and down? | 跳跳脚呗 |
[22:43] | That’ll warm you up? | 那样能暖和一些 |
[22:44] | I think I’ll repair the liver. That’ll warm me up. | 我还是修复肝脏吧 那样就暖和了 |
[22:47] | Suction. | 吸管 |
[22:53] | – We have to go back in. – What? | – 得重新做手术 – 什么 |
[22:55] | On the baby. I forgot to place the tension-free anastomosis. | 那孩子 我忘了做无张力吻合术了 |
[22:58] | Do you hear me? I forgot to place it. | 听见没 我忘了做了 |
[22:59] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:01] | You did the anastomosis. I watched you do it. | 你做过了 我看着你完成的 |
[23:03] | You used the double-layer technique. You remember? | 你用了双层技术 不记得了么 |
[23:07] | Okay. You need to sit down. | 你先坐下 |
[23:10] | You need to sit down. | 坐下 |
[23:12] | You are overtired and probably experiencing some residual shock. | 你过度疲劳 可能还有点残余冲击力 |
[23:16] | And you’re gonna take a break this time,for real. | 这下你真得休息了 |
[23:19] | – Yeah,but… – No. Don’t argue with me,karev. | – 但… – 别争了 Karev |
[23:22] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[23:27] | beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[23:29] | Nice work. | 做得好 |
[23:30] | All right. Let’s prepare for reimplantation. | 好 准备放入体内 |
[23:33] | You know,you-you’re gonna think that I’m crazy, | 你可能以为我疯了 |
[23:36] | but there is this thing that we used to do in med school to try and stay awake. | 但我们以前上学时就这样保持清醒的 |
[23:40] | And after this many hours of surgery,you need to stay awake. | 手术进行了这么长时间 必须保持清醒 |
[23:44] | I’m,uh,I’m pretty awake,actually. | 我还蛮清醒的 |
[23:48] | – Give me a “whoo!” – whoo. | 你也来 |
[23:52] | – Oh,come on. Give me a “whoo!” – whoo. | 来嘛 跟我一起 |
[23:57] | That’s-no,that’s not good. Come on. You gotta wake up. | 这可不行 来嘛 你要好好醒一醒 |
[24:04] | they still going? | 还在继续吗 |
[24:07] | what the hell are they doing? | 她们在干嘛 |
[24:10] | I… think they’re having fun. | 在…享受吧 |
[24:26] | you gotta be okay. ’cause we need you right now. | 你必须好起来 我们都需要你 |
[24:30] | So… If you can hear me,i’m s-sorry for being such a jerk on the camping trip. | 要是你能听到 我很抱歉当初对露营万般不满 |
[24:34] | I’ll try to be better. | 以后我会表现更好 |
[24:36] | Just please wake up. | 求你醒过来吧 |
[24:38] | D I’ll be nicer. | 我会乖乖的 |
[24:40] | I’ll help michael with his homework and I’ll babysit. | 我会辅导Michael功课 管好弟妹 |
[24:43] | You won’t even have to pay me. Just… Please,dad,just open your eyes. | 免费不收钱 拜托 老爸 醒过来吧 |
[24:51] | Lily… I just came to tell you that your brother is out of surgery,and he’s doing okay. | Lily 你弟弟手术完了 情况不错 |
[24:56] | And so is your sister. | 你妹妹也是 |
[24:58] | – Okay. – Okay? | 好的 |
[25:01] | Can you… Make sure that nobody else tells them about my mom? | 麻烦你…让其他人先别说我妈的事 |
[25:07] | I sh-I should be the one to tell them. | 我想亲自告诉他们 |
[25:10] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 |
[25:13] | He’s coding! | 室颤 |
[25:16] | Push 1 of epi,1 of atropine. | 注射一单位表阿霉素 一单位阿托品 |
[25:21] | Charge paddles to 200. | 充电到200 |
[25:23] | Charging. | 充电中 |
[25:24] | Charged. | 完成 |
[25:26] | Clear. | 离手 |
[25:40] | They’re almost finished. | 手术快结束了 |
[25:41] | Now they did have to take her heart out of her body to repair the valve, | 他们把心脏取出体外以修复血管 |
[25:45] | but the procedure went smoothly. | 过程很顺利 |
[25:46] | It’s over. They’re putting the heart back in right now. | 已经完成了 正在重新植入心脏 |
[25:49] | – It’s good. – It’s good? | – 很棒 – 很棒? |
[25:52] | My wife’s body is in pieces on some o.r. Table,and you’re telling me that it’s good? | 我妻子正支离破碎地躺在手术台上 你居然告诉我很棒 |
[25:56] | – What is wrong with you? – I’m sorry. I didn’t | – 你有病啊 – 抱歉 我不是这意思 |
[25:58] | – dad? – Hey,my man. I’m here. | – 爸爸 – 宝贝 我在这 |
[26:01] | Go back to sleep. Okay,buddy? | 继续睡吧 亲爱的 |
[26:15] | I thought peds surgeons were supposed to be gentle. | 儿科医生下手不该轻点么 |
[26:17] | Yeah. You look like hell. You should go home. | 你看来糟透了 回家休息吧 |
[26:20] | Me? You smell bad. You go home. | 还说我 你都臭死了 你才应该回去 |
[26:23] | How’s the baby? | 孩子情况怎样 |
[26:24] | Good. Actually,really good. | 挺好 好极了 |
[26:27] | How are the other kids? | 其他孩子呢 |
[26:28] | Oh,well,the oldest daughter,I mean,she watched her mother die, | 大女儿 目睹母亲去世 |
[26:31] | now her father keeps coding,and she won’t leave his side. | 爸爸一直出现室颤 她寸步不离 |
[26:37] | Daddy? Daddy! | 爸 爸 |
[26:40] | – Dad,please. Wait. Wait. – Lily,I’m sorry. You can’t be in here. | – 爸 求你了 等等 – Lily 抱歉 你得离开 |
[26:43] | – Charge the paddles to 300. – Charging. | – 充电至300 – 充电中 |
[26:46] | Charged. | 完成 |
[26:48] | Clear. | 离手 |
[26:50] | I was paged. Code blue? | 呼我了 紧急情况? |
[26:51] | He keeps going into v-fib. | 他不停出现室颤 |
[26:52] | Okay,let’s start compressions. | 胸部按压吧 |
[26:55] | Lily… You can’t be in here. | Lily 你不能在这儿 |
[26:57] | – She can’t see this again. – Come on. Let’s go. | – 她不能再经历一次 – 来吧 我们走 |
[27:00] | – No,I’m not leaving. I’m not gonna leave. – Meredith. | – 不 我不要走 |
[27:01] | – Lily,please. – Stop it! | – Lily 别这样 – 别赶我走 |
[27:03] | It’s my dad. Please. I have a right to be here, | 这是我爸 求你们了 我有权利留下 |
[27:05] | – and I’m not gonna leave him. – Charge again. Clear. | – 我不会离开的 – 再充电 离手 |
[27:10] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:13] | All right. That’s the last suture. | 好啦 最后一针完成 |
[27:17] | In that case,gentlemen,I am all done. | 各位 我的任务完成 |
[27:20] | Nice work,Dr. Canner. | 好样的 Canner医生 |
[27:21] | It was a pleasure,dr. Shepherd. | 荣幸之至 Shepherd医生 |
[27:23] | All right. I can trust you two to finish this? | 好 能让你们完成余下的吗 |
[27:24] | You’re not gonna ruin all the good work I just did? | 不会让我功亏一篑吧 |
[27:26] | Well,I wouldn’t bet on it. | 不会的 |
[27:29] | Follow me out,Dr. Grey. I need to talk to you for a second. | 跟我来 Grey医生 我有话要和你说 |
[27:31] | Me? Why? | 我吗 为啥 |
[27:33] | I- I mean,uh,of course,if-if-if you- | 我是说…好的 如果… |
[27:35] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna throw a ball at you. | 别担心 我不会拿球砸你的 |
[27:38] | It’s about her post-op instructions. | 是关于她的术后医嘱 |
[27:42] | Her eye needs to be covered 24/7. | 她的眼睛必须全天候遮光 |
[27:45] | She can watch tv all she wants,but she can’t read a book for the first three days. | 她可以看电视 但前三天不能看书 |
[27:50] | Whoa. Okay. | |
[27:54] | Oh,thank god that is over. | 谢天谢地 手术结束了 |
[27:55] | Did I seem nervous in there? Just be-be honest with me. | 我刚才看起来紧张吗 和我说实话 |
[27:58] | Oh,you-you seemed more than okay. | 你看上去很好啊 |
[28:00] | That is derek shepherd in there, | Derek Shepherd在唉 |
[28:02] | one of the best neurosurgeons in the country,and mark’s best friend. | 全国最优秀的神经外科医生之一 Mark最好的朋友 |
[28:06] | And the whole time I was in there, | 我在那儿 想到的都是我的高中越野队 |
[28:07] | all I could think about was my high school cross-country team. | |
[28:10] | Coach would always say,”don’t look back,”never look back, | 教练总是说 “别回头 千万别回头” |
[28:12] | because if the kid behind you sees that,he knows you’re weak,and he will run you down. | “身后的人看到 他知道你累了 会超过你” |
[28:16] | ” The whole surgery-that- That’s all I was thinking about. | 手术全程 我一直想着这话 |
[28:19] | Don’t look back. | 别回头 |
[28:21] | Well,you didn’t. | 你并没有 |
[28:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:27] | Thank you,Dr. Grey. | 谢谢 Grey医生 |
[28:34] | damn it. | 擦啊 |
[28:36] | Now I like her. | 我喜欢上她了 |
[28:46] | um,that’s,like,the fourth time you’ve had to revive him tonight. | 这大概是今晚你第四次抢救他了 |
[28:49] | Is that normal? | 这算正常吗 |
[28:50] | His body has been through a lot. | 他的身体经历了太多考验 |
[28:54] | what are those tubes for? | 那些管子是干嘛的 |
[28:56] | Uh,his body is filling with fluid,and those tubes are draining it. | 他体内流体过多 它们是用来排液的 |
[29:01] | And that… Thing that’s making noise? | 那个嗡嗡响的东西呢 |
[29:06] | It’s a ventilator. It’s breathing for him. | 那是呼吸机 帮他呼吸的 |
[29:10] | Is he gonna wake up? | 他会醒过来吗 |
[29:11] | You can tell me. I can take it. | 实话告诉我吧 我能撑住 |
[29:14] | I have no way to know that. | 我不知道 |
[29:15] | What do you know? | 那你知道什么 |
[29:17] | I know that… We haven’t been able to take him off of the life support. | 我知道 还不能让他脱离生命维持设备 |
[29:23] | And I know that it’s very hard on his body every time we try and revive him | 我知道 每次抢救都愈发艰难 |
[29:28] | and that it’s taking longer and longer each time we try. | 抢救时间一次比一次久 |
[29:34] | and his kidney tests are elevated. | 他的肾检指数不断升高 |
[29:37] | Which means what? | 说明什么呢 |
[29:40] | Which means that… His-his organs are starting to fail,one by one. | 说明他的器官开始逐个衰竭 |
[29:46] | You asked me about extraordinary measures before, | 你之前问过我紧急措施的事 |
[29:49] | if my parents ever talked to me about them. | 我父母是否和我讲过这个 |
[29:53] | What you’re doing to my dad,are those extraordinary me- | 你对我爸做的 就是紧急措… |
[29:56] | They are. | 没错 |
[29:59] | I think you should stop. | 我觉得可以停止了 |
[30:05] | it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[30:07] | And it’s not your call. | 这不能由你决定 |
[30:09] | – You’re his child… – I’m not a child,not anymore. | – 你是他的孩子… – 我不是孩子了 不再是了 |
[30:14] | I turned 18 4 hours ago. | 我四小时前就18岁了 |
[30:16] | Today is my birthday. | 今天是我的生日 |
[30:18] | And I’ve watched you torture my dad for the past six. | 过去六小时内 我都在看着你折磨我爸 |
[30:22] | So I’m the head of the family now,and it’s my job. | 我是一家之主了 这是我的职责 |
[30:28] | If you take him off the machines and he lives,then he lives. | 如果拿掉那些机器 他能撑下来最好 |
[30:32] | But if you don’t… Then at least we let him go in peace. | 如果撑不了 至少他是平静上路的 |
[30:38] | You gotta stop. | 请你停手吧 |
[30:40] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[30:48] | okay,time to close. | 好的 该缝合了 |
[30:50] | Would you like to do the honors? | 你想完成这收官之作吗 |
[30:51] | – Kepner can close. – What? | – 让Kepner缝合 – 什么 |
[30:53] | Kepner,can you close? | Kepner 可以吗 |
[30:55] | – uh,I…I can,but… – Yang. | – 可以 但是… |
[30:57] | Kepner,close. | Kepner 过来缝 |
[31:00] | – Cristina… – Can I speak to you privately,please? | – 能和你私下谈谈吗 拜托 |
[31:17] | What’s up? You okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[31:21] | When we brought your husband into the o.r., | 我们把你丈夫带进手术室时 |
[31:23] | we originally thought we could go in with a bronchoscope and a laser, | 本以为能用支气管镜和激光器探入体内 |
[31:26] | however,there was a lot of bleeding,so we had to open him up. | 结果出血太严重 所以必须开刀 |
[31:30] | Wait. You-you-wait. No. Owen said that- | 等下 Owen说的是… |
[31:32] | When we opened him up, | 开膛后 |
[31:33] | we saw that his tumor had eroded his pulmonary artery. | 我们发现肿瘤已侵蚀了肺动脉 |
[31:38] | Dr. Webber and I both used extraordinary measures… | Webber医生和我都采用了紧急措施 |
[31:41] | – Uh,no,no. No. – We used extraordinary measures, | – 不不 不要 – 我们用了紧急措施 |
[31:45] | but his heart could not tolerate the excessive bleeding. | 但他的心脏无法承受大出血 |
[31:47] | – no. – He did not survive the surgery. I’m sorry. | – 不要 – 他没能挺过手术 我很抱歉 |
[31:59] | You’re saying… You’re saying,he’s dead. | 你是说…他死了 |
[32:07] | yes. | 是的 |
[32:13] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[32:16] | – Teddy… – When you inform the family, | – 当你通知家属时 |
[32:18] | you have to say it so that they know that it’s really happening. | 你得说出来 他们才知道发生了什么 |
[32:20] | It’s the first thing that you’re taught. | 你上的第一课就是这个 |
[32:23] | I never really thought about it… | 尽管出乎我的意料 |
[32:25] | But now I get it,and,um… Cristina… I need you… I need you to say it. | 但我现在明白了 Cristina 我需要你…亲口告诉我 |
[32:41] | Henry is dead. | Henry死了 |
[32:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:18] | Where’s teddy? | Teddy在哪儿 |
[33:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:25] | You told her? | 你告诉她了 |
[33:26] | Of course I did. | 当然 |
[33:29] | You shoulda let me. I should’ve been the one- | 你该让我去说 应该由我来 |
[33:31] | Oh,my god. This is not about you. Who cares who told her? | 天哪 这与你无关 谁在乎由谁告诉她 |
[33:34] | Okay,I told her,because you made me stand there and talk and joke | 我告诉了她 你让我站在那儿谈笑风生 |
[33:38] | and-and lie to her for hours,for hours. | 对她撒谎 还是好几个小时 |
[33:41] | I am sorry. I had to- | 对不起 我不得不… |
[33:42] | No,I know,I know. I don’t wanna… I don’t wanna hear it. | 我明白 我…不想听 |
[33:50] | And neither will she. | 她也不会想听 |
[34:01] | Oh,um… Give me the chart. | 把病历给我 |
[34:09] | Just give me the chart. | 病历给我 |
[34:15] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:17] | Get out. | 出去吧 |
[36:09] | i’ll give you your privacy. | 你们独处一会儿 |
[36:15] | so what happens now? | 他现在会怎么样 |
[36:19] | His heart rate will slow down,and that’s gonna make the alarm sound, | 心率会减慢 机器会发出警报声 |
[36:24] | but I’ll-I can turn the sound off. | 但我可以把它关掉 |
[36:27] | And then his breathing is going to get slower and slower. | 然后呼吸会越来越慢 |
[36:33] | And then his organs will start to fail because they need oxygen to survive. | 器官开始衰竭 因为它们需要氧气 |
[36:39] | And then when there’s no breathing and no pulse,that’s when he’s gone. | 当呼吸和脉搏都停止时 代表他走了 |
[36:50] | is this it? | 他走了吗 |
[36:51] | This is it,sweetie. | 他走了 亲爱的 |
[36:55] | I’ll wait outside. | 我在外面等 |
[36:58] | No,please. | 别走 |
[37:01] | – Please wait. – Okay,okay. | – 请等一下 – 好的 |
[37:18] | I really should be taking the fall for this. | 我真的应该为此事负责 |
[37:21] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[37:22] | All right. Well,then i’m just gonna walk in there and I’m gonna tell him. | 好 所以应该由我走进去告诉他 |
[37:25] | Look,let me-let me spell it out for you,avery. This is on me. | 听着 我替你说 Avery 这是我的责任 |
[37:29] | Yes,it was your mistake,and,yes,you should feel like crap, | 尽管你犯了错 你应该感到自责 |
[37:32] | but I’m your attending,you’re a fifth year, | 但我是主治医生 你是第五年医生 |
[37:33] | which means that I’m responsible for what happens in my o.r., | 这意味着我要对手术室里的一切负责 |
[37:37] | – and you get a free ride. – Well,I don’t want a free ride. | – 而你可以豁免 – 我不需要豁免 |
[37:39] | Well,I don’t want to give it to you,but I will, | 我也不想 但我要这么做 |
[37:41] | because you’re still young and inexperienced and hopefully,you’ll learn something here. | 因为你年轻缺乏经验 希望你吸取经验 |
[37:46] | You’ll start double-checking your work, | 对工作仔细 |
[37:48] | and the work of your residents when the time comes,because otherwise,you’ll be me, | 并带好你将来的实习医生 否则 你就会和我一样 |
[37:51] | walking in to apologize to a family that hates me almost as much as I hate myself right now. | 去向家属道歉 他们会恨我 而我也恨死了自己 |
[38:00] | Dr. Torres,there you are. | Torres医生 你终于来了 |
[38:02] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[38:03] | I know. I know,Mr. Lewis. I want to talk,too. | 我知道 Lewis先生 我也想和你谈谈 |
[38:06] | Yeah,you owe me an explanation. | 你欠我一个解释 |
[38:10] | Okay? A real explanation. | 真正的解释 |
[38:13] | What happened to laura – This is totally unacceptable. | Laura怎么回事 说不通啊 |
[38:17] | I,uh,I understand. | |
[38:23] | I was rude to you before when you mentioned henry. | 你提到Henry时 我表现得很粗鲁 |
[38:28] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[38:30] | It’s kinda your thing. | 这就是你的风格 |
[38:32] | Look,when bad things happen to you,you lash out. | 当坏事发生时 你总是斥责别人 |
[38:35] | You want space. | 你需要空间 |
[38:37] | That’s why I’m sitting way over here at my own table. | 这就是我远离你 坐在这桌的原因 |
[38:39] | I’m… I’m giving you space. | 我在给你空间 |
[38:44] | I didn’t just lose a patient today. | 我今天不仅仅失去了一个病人 |
[38:46] | I lost a friend. | 我失去了一个朋友 |
[38:52] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[38:57] | I wouldn’t mind if… You didn’t give me quite so much space. | 其实你不用给我这么大的空间 |
[39:40] | – She kinda did a good joob. – ah,she did. | – 她刚才做得很漂亮 – 是啊 |
[39:42] | Doscrew this one up. I like her. | 别搞砸 我喜欢她 |
[39:45] | She’s a keeper. | 她能驯服你 |
[39:53] | i’by if you need me. | 有需要的话 随时叫我 |
[40:00] | you can’t prepare for a sudden impact. | 天有不测风云 你无法未雨绸缪 |
[40:04] | You can’t brace yourself. | 你无法振作精神 |
[40:06] | It just hits you out of nowhere. | 灾难突如其来 |
[40:10] | And suddenly… The life you knew before… Is over… Forever. | 一夜之间 你熟悉的生活一去不返 |
[40:26] | – what’s wrong? – There’s no food,and I’m hungry. | – 怎么了 – 没有吃的了 我很饿 |
[40:28] | – I just ordered pizza. – For breakfast? | – 我刚订了披萨 – 早饭吗 |
[40:31] | We’ve been up for 39 straight hours. | 我们连续39个小时没睡了 |
[40:33] | It’s dinner. It’s a very,very late dinner. | 这是晚饭 很晚的晚饭 |
[40:36] | Oh,that cheese is old. | 那芝士过期了 |
[40:38] | I’m hungry. I might die. | 我快饿死了 |
[40:39] | Don’t eat the old cheese. Come and sit down by me. | 别吃过期芝士了 来坐在我旁边 |
[40:42] | Put your head down. | 休息一下 |
[40:51] | i’d like to put a little salt on your nose and eat a bite. | 我想在你鼻子上撒点盐 咬一口 |
[40:54] | The pizza will be here any minute. | 披萨马上就到了 |
[41:00] | We’ll be okay… | 我们会好起来的 |
[41:03] | If it’s just the two of us… If that’s what you want. | 即便只有我们俩 如果那是你想要的 |
[41:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:13] | pizza. | 披萨 |
[41:17] | don’t start eating that pizza without me. | 不许偷吃 |
[41:27] | meredith? | |
[41:29] | – Derek. – yes? | – 怎么了 |
[41:31] | Is that our baby? | 那是我们的孩子吗 |
[41:35] | yes. Yes,it is. | 是的 |
[41:45] | she’s yours. | 她是你们的了 |
[42:01] | hi. Hi. Come here. | 嗨 让我抱抱 |
[42:16] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 10 |