时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | There’s nothing else we can do for you.” | “我们已经尽力了” |
[00:09] | These are the last words a surgeon wants to tell a patient. | 医生最不愿意对病人说这句话 |
[00:12] | Eight surgeons have said this is inoperable. | 已有八位医生说没法手术了 |
[00:16] | I mean,even the tumor board at Cleveland clinic. | 连克利夫兰诊所的肿瘤医生都这么说 |
[00:20] | Well,I can see why. | 他们所说也有道理 |
[00:21] | Giving up doesn’t come easy to us,so we do everything in our power not to. | 放弃并非易事 所以我们倾力而为 |
[00:26] | Catch. | 接着 |
[00:27] | What’s this for? | 这是要干什么 |
[00:28] | Heads,we do it.Tails,we don’t. | 正面就做手术 反面就不做 |
[00:30] | You’re insane. | 你疯了吧 |
[00:31] | It’s a gut check.I get a feeling when it’s in the air,what I want it to land on. | 硬币在空中翻转时 我就知道自己想要哪面了 |
[00:35] | Flip it. | 扔吧 |
[00:42] | For surgeons,”lost cause” just means “try a little harder.” | 对于医生来说 “无法治愈”的意思是”再努力一些” |
[00:47] | Oh,damn it. I screwed it up. | 该死 我给弄坏了 |
[00:49] | “Gag Zola,” really? | “掐死Zola” 不是吧 |
[00:50] | Those aren’t G’s.Those are Y’s for “yay.” “Yay Zola.” | 那不是G 是Y 我要写”耶Zola” |
[00:53] | See,a normal person would’ve just written “Happy Birthday.” | 一般正常人会写”生日快乐” |
[00:55] | Well,I couldn’t fit all those letters on the cake. | 我写不下那么多字 |
[00:57] | Okay,who used up the last of my deodorant? | 谁把我的除臭剂用完了 |
[00:59] | Oh,that might have been me. | 可能是我用的 |
[01:02] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:02] | Kinda had a workout last night. | 昨晚锻炼身体来着 |
[01:05] | Not mine. | 不是我带来的 |
[01:07] | Coffee. | 我要咖啡 |
[01:09] | Fresh out,chief. | 已经没了 |
[01:10] | Wait. N-no.That’s impossible. | 等一下 不可能啊 |
[01:11] | I just bought some three days ago. | 我三天前才刚买的 |
[01:13] | You’re out of O.J.,too. | 你们的橙汁也喝完了 |
[01:14] | Hey,you’re still here? | 你还在啊 |
[01:15] | Oh,yeah.I was on my way out,and then I saw these cheeks. | 我正要走的 但看到了这个小脸蛋 |
[01:18] | So cute. | 太可爱了 |
[01:19] | We don’t touch the baby because we don’t know where those hands have been. | 我们家孩子一般不让摸的 谁知道手摸过哪里 |
[01:23] | Alex,does. | Alex知道 |
[01:24] | Okay,so,um,I have a meeting with Owen,so I’m off. | 好了 我还要跟Owen开会 先走了 |
[01:26] | Party is at 8:00.Don’t be late. | 聚会定在晚上八点 别迟到哦 |
[01:28] | I got 20 minutes before work.You wanna,you know? | 现在离上班还有二十分钟 你懂的 |
[01:30] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 好啊 – 很好 |
[01:31] | Come on. | 来 |
[01:33] | Round two. | 第二回合 |
[01:34] | Oh,we need to move. | 咱们得搬家了 |
[01:36] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[01:38] | Okay,take a look. | 好了 看看 |
[01:40] | I took a little more off this time. | 这次我稍微剪多了一些 |
[01:42] | No,I love it.Hey,look. | 没有 我很喜欢 你看 |
[01:47] | I want that.Move. | 我也想要 换我 |
[01:48] | Oh,I’ve got surgery in an hour,so we’ll do you tomorrow. | 我一小时后还要做手术 明天再给你剪 |
[01:51] | And you I will see tonight at Zola’s party. | 至于你 咱们在Zola的派对上见咯 |
[01:55] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[01:56] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[01:57] | See ya. | 再见 |
[02:01] | “See ya”? | 再见? |
[02:02] | Yeah.”I love you,too” is the appropriate response to “I love you.” | 她说”我爱你” 最佳回答是”我也爱你” |
[02:05] | – Yeah. – Why wouldn’t you… | – 是啊 – 你怎么不… |
[02:06] | We’ve been dating three months.It’s way too early for that. | 我们才约会三个月 现在还为时尚早 |
[02:08] | Oh,no. | 不行 |
[02:10] | No,no,no,no,no,no. | 不不不 |
[02:11] | This is classic Mark. | 他老毛病又犯了 |
[02:12] | He found out Lexie and Jackson broke up,and now he’s suddenly getting cold feet about Julia. | 发现Lexie和Jackson分手了 所以就对Julia冷言冷语 |
[02:16] | You and Lexie are over,okay? | 你和Lexie已经结束了 你知道吗 |
[02:17] | That ship has sailed… | 你们的爱情鸟已经飞走了 |
[02:20] | And sank. | 然后死翘翘了 |
[02:20] | This has nothing to do with Lexie. | 这跟Lexie没关系 |
[02:22] | Okay,I’m gonna take Sofia to day care. | 好了 我要带Sofia去日托了 |
[02:25] | Come here,honey.Hello.Yes,my little baby girl. | 过来 我的小宝贝 |
[02:28] | – I love you.Bye. – I love you,too. | – 我爱你 再见 – 我也爱你 |
[02:37] | – Morning,Dr. Webber. – Morning. | – 早上好 Webber医生 – 早上好 |
[02:38] | – Dr. Webber. – How are you? | – Webber医生 – 你好 |
[02:41] | Dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[02:42] | Congratulations,sir. | 祝贺您 |
[02:44] | Big day today. | 今天是您大喜的日子 |
[02:45] | Yes,it is,but… | 是啊 不过… |
[02:46] | but I don’t want everybody making a big deal out of it. | 不过千万别为我费心准备 |
[02:48] | We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[02:49] | Good. I-I-I mean,you’ll…you’ll do something? | 那就好 不过…你们还是会有所表示吧 |
[02:52] | – Yes.- I-I mean,it is my 10,000th surgery. | – 是的 – 这毕竟是我第一万例手术 |
[02:55] | That’s a lot of surgeries. | 数量多庞大啊 |
[02:59] | I’ve reserved the main conference room. | 我已经预定了主会议室 |
[03:01] | There will be a photographer from the hospital newsletter. | 医院院报的摄影师会来给您拍照 |
[03:03] | The cake is your favorite… | 蛋糕是你最喜欢的… |
[03:05] | red velvet and cream cheese. | 红丝绒奶油芝士蛋糕 |
[03:07] | – Yes. – It is huge…the size of four cakes. | – 好的 – 蛋糕有四倍大 |
[03:09] | There will be several speeches from admiring colleagues and a toast with sparkling cider. | 会有敬仰您的同事发言 也会有人敬酒 |
[03:16] | We will also hang a banner that says “congratulations,Dr. Webber on your 10,000th surgery!!! | 我们还会悬挂条幅 “祝贺Webber医生完成第10000例手术” |
[03:21] | ” There will be three exclamation points after the word “surgery.” | “手术”后面会加三个叹号 |
[03:25] | We also have confetti. | 我们还准备了五彩纸屑 |
[03:27] | – Happy now? – Yes. | – 这下高兴了吗 – 是的 |
[03:31] | Oh,e-except for the confetti. | 那啥 五彩纸屑就不要了 |
[03:34] | Might get in the cake. | 弄到蛋糕上就不好了 |
[03:42] | Oh,take a seat,Grey. | 坐吧 Grey |
[03:43] | Okay,so I know I haven’t logged a lot of O.R.time lately, | 我知道自己最近没怎么做手术 |
[03:46] | but I’ve been getting a routine down with Zola, | 但我之前一直在忙Zola的事情 |
[03:48] | and I’ve got it under control now,so I’m all set. | 现在一切都弄好了 我可以开工了 |
[03:51] | Is that it? | 你是想说这事吗 |
[03:55] | You still haven’t declared a specialty. | 你还没有决定科室 |
[03:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:59] | Uh,it’s a really big decision,and I have been thinking about it. | 这是重大决定 我一直在考虑 |
[04:03] | You ditched neuro,you wasted time in O.B., | 你放弃了神经科 又跑去过妇产科 |
[04:06] | you’re my only fifth year who doesn’t know where they’re going. | 第五年住院医师里 只有你没确定方向 |
[04:08] | You’re drowning,Grey. | 你彷徨了 Grey |
[04:09] | Drowning is a strong word. | 彷徨可是个很严重的词 |
[04:10] | How about general? | 普外科怎么样 |
[04:12] | You’ve been helping Bailey with the diabetes trial, | 你一直在帮Bailey进行糖尿病试验 |
[04:15] | and Webber’s always been a mentor,not to mention your mother. | Webber又是你导师 更不用说你母亲 |
[04:17] | She was one of the best general surgeons this country’s ever seen. | 她是国内史上最好的普外科医生之一 |
[04:20] | With that legacy,you could be a natural. | 可以说 你天生就是普外科医生 |
[04:26] | How did you repair it that fast? | 你咋这么快就修复好了 |
[04:28] | Well,it was luck more than anything else. | 主要靠运气 |
[04:29] | He could’ve gone into pulmonary edema. | 他差点肺水肿 |
[04:31] | No,it wasn’t luck. | 才不是运气 |
[04:32] | You were in the zone.That was amazing. | 你状态超好 太棒了 |
[04:34] | Dr. Altman,um…It’s lasagna. | Altman医师 给你带了意式卤汁面条 |
[04:39] | And this is a spinach pie. | 还有菠菜派 |
[04:41] | Oh,that’s… | 这… |
[04:42] | that’s so sweet.Thank you. | 太客气了 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Um… It means a lot to me. | 我很感动 |
[04:52] | More widow casserole. | 又有人送食物安慰我了 |
[04:54] | “Your husband’s dead. Have some food.” | “你丈夫去世了 吃点东西吧” |
[04:56] | What is that? | 这是闹哪样 |
[04:57] | You know what?I’ll put it with the others. | 我帮你放一起吧 |
[05:01] | How’d the surgery go? | 手术如何 |
[05:04] | I’ll see you in the pit. | 急救室见 |
[05:07] | Glad to see she’s not mad at me anymore. | 她没生我气了 真是宽慰 |
[05:09] | She’s very busy. | 她很忙 |
[05:10] | We just did a mitral valve repair without bypass, | 我们刚做了二尖瓣修复 没做搭桥 |
[05:13] | and she threw,like,25 stitches in 10 seconds. | 她10秒钟缝了25针 |
[05:15] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这么牛的 |
[05:17] | How long’s it been since you slept? | 你多久没睡了 |
[05:18] | I had a huge nap.Whatever. | 之前小憩了一会 不要紧的 |
[05:20] | I’ve done,like,8 surgeries in the past 72 hours. | 我三天做了八例手术 |
[05:23] | Teddy’s boundless grief is,you know,one of the best things that’s ever happened to me. | Teddy的无尽悲痛就是我的福音呐 |
[05:28] | What is that…is that trauma or administrative crap? | 怎么了 是创伤科还是官场破事 |
[05:29] | No,none of your business.Go home and get some sleep. | 不关你的事 回家睡觉去 |
[05:31] | Oh,trauma. | 那就是创伤科啦 |
[05:32] | No,Cristina… | 别 Cristina |
[05:34] | Take that. | 拿着 |
[05:37] | I was paged here. I already ordered the C.T. | 有人呼我过来 我已安排CT |
[05:40] | He’s my patient. | 他是我的病人 |
[05:41] | This isn’t finders keepers. | 这又不论先来后到 |
[05:42] | I’m taking over the patient. | 这病人我要了 |
[05:44] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:44] | Back off,Yang.I met the ambulance. | Yang 别插手 我先遇到的救护车 |
[05:46] | Everyone,take a breath.What happened? | 大家松口气 到底怎么回事 |
[05:48] | A 32 year old ran his bike into a wrought iron fence. | 32岁男性 骑车撞上了铸铁栅栏 |
[05:50] | Yeah,and this is the fence going directly into his heart. | 这根栅栏直插心脏 |
[05:53] | I know how to deal with these injuries. | 我擅长处理这类创伤 |
[05:54] | He’s my patient. | 这是我的病人 |
[05:55] | I can remove it thoracoscopically. | 我能用胸腔镜将其移除 |
[05:57] | Yeah,and that’s when the poor guy dies because if you do that,you won’t have a direct visual. | 这样你会害死患者 因为没有直接视野 |
[06:00] | Plenty of people use the vats technique to remove impaled objects. | 电视胸腔镜术被广泛用于移除穿刺物 |
[06:03] | Oh,now you’re the expert? | 你倒成专家了吗 |
[06:04] | You don’t get every cardio case,Yang. | 又不是所有心外手术都归你 Yang |
[06:05] | Enough,all of you. | 你们够了 |
[06:07] | McQueen is the doctor on call. | McQueen是当班医师 |
[06:09] | He can handle it. | 他能应付 |
[06:10] | Karev,you will assist. | Karev 你来协助 |
[06:11] | Altman,I believe today is your day off. | Altman 今天你不是休假么 |
[06:13] | Go get some rest. | 休息去吧 |
[06:17] | Dr. Altman has way more experience,and this is gonna be a complicated procedure. | 这是复杂手术 Altman医生经验更丰富 |
[06:20] | Well,both of you have been up for the past 48 hours straight. | 你俩连续两天没睡 |
[06:22] | This is a liability issue. | 这事关责任 |
[06:24] | Hands off the patient. | 别碰患者 |
[06:28] | Dr. Altman? | Altman医师 |
[06:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:32] | Enjoy your nap. | 好好睡哈 |
[06:41] | His neuroblastoma is more complicated than most I’ve seen. | 他的神经母细胞瘤是我见过最棘手的 |
[06:44] | It’s very rare that someone his age… | 他这个年纪… |
[06:46] | they’re mostly in younger kids,I know. | 多发于年幼一些的孩子 我知道 |
[06:48] | It’s in a very large region of his spine. | 肿瘤占据大部分脊椎 |
[06:50] | There is the very likely risk of paralysis… | 瘫痪风险很大 |
[06:53] | from his upper body down.There’s also the risk of death, | 全身瘫痪 还有死亡风险 |
[06:55] | a death that he is gonna meet in three months anyway if you don’t do this surgery. | 但不做手术 他照样活不过三个月 |
[06:58] | I understand the risks,Dr. Shepherd. | 风险我都清楚 Shepherd医师 |
[07:00] | The surgeon in…in Boston compared it to dismantling a bomb with your eyes closed, | 波士顿一名医生 将其比作闭眼拆炸弹 |
[07:05] | and the one in Chicago said it was patching a dam with gum. | 芝加哥一名医生说 这像用口香糖修大坝 |
[07:10] | You’re the ninth surgeon I’ve talked to. | 在你之前 我见过八个医生了 |
[07:12] | So what I want to know is,are you gonna say anything different, | 我只想知道 你会不会有其他观点 |
[07:15] | or do I have to take my kid somewhere else? | 要不我就另请高明了 |
[07:21] | There is only a 5% chance of success. | 只有5%的成功率 |
[07:25] | Maybe a little less. | 可能会更低 |
[07:29] | Yes,if you’re willing,I’ll try. | 但若你愿意 我就试试看 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:38] | Should I go tell WES? | 我去和Wes说吧 |
[07:39] | Wait.Um… There’s something else. | 等等 还有件事 |
[07:43] | He… he doesn’t know about his tumor. | 他还不知道自己长了肿瘤 |
[07:45] | He’s 11,a young 11,and knowing that he’s very likely gonna die is not something that’s gonna do him any good. | 他才11岁 让他知道是肿瘤也没好处的 |
[07:51] | Wh-why does he think he’s here? | 他以为自己来治什么 |
[07:55] | A backache. A very bad backache. | 剧烈背痛 |
[08:08] | Greys Anatomy Season 8 Episode 12 | |
[08:15] | – Hey,Dr. Bailey. – Hmm? | – Bailey医生 – 怎么 |
[08:16] | Chief hunt says I need to declare a specialty. | Hunt主任说 我得选定科室 |
[08:18] | He suggested general. | 他建议我选普外 |
[08:19] | Good for you.Mini Ellis Grey. | 挺好的 年轻版Ellis Grey |
[08:21] | No.I’m still on the fence about it because there are a lot of specialties out there… | 不是 我还没决定 专科太多了 |
[08:25] | don’t be an idiot. | 别傻了 |
[08:26] | It’s in your genes,Grey.It makes perfect sense. | 你是与生俱来呀 理所当然的 |
[08:32] | Oh,uh,Karen and Marcy,I’d like you to meet Dr. Bailey and Dr. Grey. | Karen 还有Marcy 来认识一下Bailey和Grey医生 |
[08:35] | They’ll be performing the liver transplant with me today. | 她们今天将与我共同进行肝移植 |
[08:38] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[08:41] | This I.V. really hurts. | 这针真疼 |
[08:42] | You think it could be infected? | 是不是感染了 |
[08:44] | I mean,I’m already missing my family vacation for this. | 我为这手术 都没去全家旅行 |
[08:47] | I’d… I’d hate to die of staph. | 我可不想死于细菌感染 |
[08:49] | You’re not gonna die,Marcy. | 你不会死的 Marcy |
[08:50] | I am the one in liver failure. | 肝衰竭的是我 |
[08:52] | It doesn’t look infected.A little discomfort is normal. | 看起来不像感染 稍有不适很正常 |
[08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry. I’m just nervous. | 抱歉 我只是很紧张 |
[08:56] | I’ve never had a major surgery before. | 以前没动过大手术 |
[09:00] | But when your sister calls you to come and save her life,I mean,you take that call. | 但当接到姐妹的求救电话时 |
[09:04] | How lucky I am to have just that sister. | 有你这种姐妹 我还真走运 |
[09:06] | Yes,you are. | 可不是嘛 |
[09:08] | Well,the labs look good.We’re ready for transplant. | 化验结果不错 已准备好移植了 |
[09:10] | In the meantime,why don’t we relax? | 我们何不趁此休息下 |
[09:12] | Relax in a hospital? | 在医院也能休息吗 |
[09:14] | It’d be a lot easier on a white,sandy beach. | 还是在白沙滩休息更舒服 |
[09:17] | I’m gonna reimburse you for this trip. | 我会补偿你去旅行的 |
[09:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:20] | I just hope I don’t die in there. | 我只希望别死在这里 |
[09:22] | I mean,it would be hard to reimburse me for my life. | 我的命你可赔不起 |
[09:24] | Thank you,Marcy. | 谢谢你 Marcy |
[09:26] | I just can’t thank you enough. | 感激不尽呐 |
[09:29] | Oh,well,you’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[09:31] | Fort ticonderoga is probably my favorite. | 提康德罗加堡是我的最爱 |
[09:34] | It’s not giant like gettysburg or famous like the alamo. | 虽然没葛底斯堡大 名气也不如阿拉莫 |
[09:36] | You feel any pain here,WES? | 你这里痛吗 Wes |
[09:38] | A little. | 有一点 |
[09:39] | Still,it was a really important fort. | 可它地处要塞 |
[09:40] | It changed hands a bunch of times in just a few years. | 几年内多次易主 |
[09:44] | Benedict Arnold even fought there. | Benedict Arnold也在那里战斗过 |
[09:45] | He’s got a thing about battlefields. | 他对战场很着迷 |
[09:47] | I see that.Hey,relax. | 看出来了 放松点 |
[09:50] | My mom says I get it from my dad. | 我妈说这点很像我爸 |
[09:52] | He died when I was 2. | 他在我两岁时去世了 |
[09:53] | We’ve gone to 18 battlefields in the past year. | 去年我们去了18个战场 |
[09:55] | We homeschool because of the back pain. | 因为背痛 我们在家自学 |
[09:58] | It’s so cool. | 这太棒了 |
[09:59] | I wake up,and we get to decide what I do that day. | 每天醒来后 我们一起决定当日行程 |
[10:01] | Next week,we’re going to pearl harbor. | 下周 我们要去珍珠港 |
[10:04] | That way,my mom can have a beach vacation,too. | 那样的话 我妈也能去海滨度假 |
[10:06] | Actually,WES,we may be postponing Hawaii. | Wes 夏威夷之行恐怕要延期了 |
[10:09] | Dr. Shepherd thinks he might be able to fix your back. | Shepherd医生觉得 他能治好你的背 |
[10:12] | Really? Then I won’t have these aches anymore? | 真的吗 那我再也不会痛了 |
[10:14] | Well,that’s the plan. | 按计划是这样的 |
[10:17] | What about ortho?Callie would be a great mentor. | 骨科如何 Callie是个不错的导师 |
[10:19] | – Bones? – Oncology. | – 骨科 – 肿瘤科 |
[10:20] | – Depressing. – Trauma. | – 太压抑 – 创伤科 |
[10:22] | I’ve had enough trauma for one lifetime. | 我人生的创伤已经够多了 |
[10:23] | Well,just pick something. | 好吧 就选一个呗 |
[10:25] | This decision is important. | 这决定很重要 |
[10:27] | Check it. | 看看 |
[10:28] | Fence guy…heart’s the size of a football. | 栅栏男 心脏有足球那么大 |
[10:30] | From hitting a fence? | 就因为撞了栅栏吗 |
[10:31] | From being impaled on a fence. | 因为被栅栏刺入 |
[10:32] | Don’t worry,Yang. | 别担心 Yang |
[10:33] | I’ll send you pics from the surgery. | 我会把手术照片发给你的 |
[10:36] | Hey,is it too late for me to pick cardio? | 现在选心外科 是不是太迟了 |
[10:39] | Yes. Cardio’s mine. | 当然 心外科是姐的 |
[10:45] | – You don’t have to do this,you know? – I want to. | – 你不必如此的哈 – 我想啊 |
[10:48] | He’s the chief of surgery. | 他是外科主任诶 |
[10:49] | And that heart is the size of a football. | 那心脏有足球那么大 |
[10:55] | Oh,oh,he’s leaving. | 他走了 |
[10:58] | Okay,go. | 行了 上吧 |
[11:00] | Go now. | 快去 |
[11:06] | Mrs. Vanderburg,I’m Dr. Yang,and I’m… | Vanderburg女士 我是Yang医生 |
[11:09] | I’m so sorry to hear about your husband’s accident. | 听说您丈夫出事了 我很抱歉 |
[11:12] | Are you one of his doctors? | 你也是他的医生吗 |
[11:14] | Oh,I’m not,but I’m familiar with his case, | 不是 可我熟悉他的情况 |
[11:16] | and I just wanted to assure you that everyone here is doing everything they can for him. | 我是想让您放心 大家都会尽全力救他 |
[11:21] | That’s so nice. | 太好了 |
[11:23] | I’m sure they’ve assembled a-a wonderful group of surgeons. | 他们肯定组织了一支优秀的医生团队 |
[11:26] | Dr. Altman really is the best there is. | Altman医生绝对是本院最棒的 |
[11:30] | W-wait.No.I don’t think they mentioned an Altman. | 等等 他们没提过Altman医生 |
[11:33] | No,they said something about a Dr. McQueen. | 他们说是McQueen医生 |
[11:35] | Is that right? Is he good,too? | 是这样吗 他也不错吧 |
[11:39] | – Dr. McQueen? – Oh,uh,sure. | McQueen医生哈 |
[11:43] | – He’s… he’s fine. – Fine? | |
[11:46] | Well,he’s…he’s an experienced surgeon,but he’s not the head of the department. | 他经验丰富 但不是心外科主任 |
[11:51] | Doctor…Dr. Altman is the head of the department. | Altman医生是科主任 |
[11:54] | You know,I… | 你知道么 |
[11:55] | With the extent of your husband’s injuries,I just… | 从你丈夫伤势来看 |
[11:58] | look,I just assumed she was on the case. | 我以为她会参与其中 |
[12:02] | But…I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about. | 但没什么好担心的 |
[12:06] | Dr. Altman probably wasn’t available anyway. | Altman医生可能没空 |
[12:09] | She’s very busy these days… | 她最近忙着 |
[12:12] | Saving lives. | 救死扶伤 |
[12:16] | You swam with the dolphins? | 你和海豚一起游泳吗 |
[12:18] | Kaylee swam with the dolphins. | Kaylee和海豚一起游泳啦 |
[12:22] | Okay,honey. | 好啦 亲爱的 |
[12:23] | Mommy needs to go save aunt Karen’s life now. | 妈咪现在要去救Karen姨妈的命了 |
[12:27] | Oh,bye-bye,sweetie.I love you,too. | 宝贝再见 我也爱你 |
[12:30] | I am risking my life here. | 我在这里是冒生命危险 |
[12:34] | It’s not like a ride to the airport. | 这可不比开车去机场 |
[12:36] | Oh,believe me,after this,I will never ask you for a ride to the airport. | 相信我 以后绝不会让你送我去机场了 |
[12:39] | I will never ask you for anything again. | 也不会再劳烦你任何事 |
[12:41] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[12:43] | Just need a little blood here. | 我就是抽点血 |
[12:44] | Because I am never gonna hear the end of it. | 我再也不想听了 |
[12:46] | You’re gonna lord this stupid piece of liver over me until we’re both dead, | 这一辈子 你都会拿捐肝来絮叨我 |
[12:50] | just like everything else. | 每件事你都挂嘴边 |
[12:51] | One more tube,and I’ll be out of your hair. | 再抽一针管 我就不妨碍你们了 |
[12:53] | Everything else,like all the checks I sent… | 什么叫每件事 比如我借你钱吗 |
[12:56] | Or the jobs I lined up? | 或是给你安排工作吗 |
[12:58] | You managed to get yourself fired from most of those. | 每次给你介绍 你都待不久 |
[13:00] | And I have never asked you for anything in return. | 我要求过任何回报嘛 |
[13:03] | Oh,no,just my lips glued to your ass 24/7. | 怪我一天到晚死缠着你 |
[13:06] | You know what?Keep your damn liver. | 得了 留着你的破肝吧 |
[13:08] | Oh,here we go. | 看吧 |
[13:09] | You know,I have no job,no husband,no kids.You won,okay? | 我没房没老公没小孩 你赢了好吗 |
[13:13] | So just,hey,forget the transplant. | 器官移植也免了吧 |
[13:15] | Just… you’re… | 你就… |
[13:16] | you’re off the hook.You’re off the hook. | 你现在自由了 |
[13:18] | Catch your plane to Maui,swim with your precious dolphin… | 快去毛伊岛 跟海豚们游泳吧 |
[13:20] | Karen,what hurts? | Karen 哪里痛 |
[13:22] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:23] | When I’m winning the fight,she doesn’t feel good. | 每次吵不过我 她就装病 |
[13:25] | I’m in liver failure. | 我这是肝脏衰竭啊 |
[13:26] | Classic drama queen. | 演得真像 |
[13:31] | I need some F.F.P. and octreotide in here! | 我需要新鲜冷冻血浆和奥曲肽 |
[13:39] | There’s bleeding in the veins at the bottom of your esophagus. | 食道底部血管出现大出血 |
[13:41] | That’s a symptom of late-stage liver failure. | 这是肝脏衰竭晚期症状 |
[13:43] | You have surgery in a couple of hours. | 几小时后就给你动手术 |
[13:45] | You have to try not to get worked up between now and then. | 在此期间 最好别太激动 |
[13:48] | I told Dr. Grey,I’m not having the surgery. | 我跟Grey医生说了 我不要做手术 |
[13:52] | I want to go back on the transplant list. | 我宁可回到等待移植名单上 |
[13:53] | There’s no time for that,Karen. | 没时间了 Karen |
[13:55] | When these symptoms start,we can’t wait any longer. | 这些症状一旦出现 我们就不能再等了 |
[13:57] | Karen,you’re going to die.Don’t be stupid. | Karen 你会死的 别傻了 |
[14:00] | Okay,enough from you. | 你够了 |
[14:03] | Fine.I’ll take her liver. | 好吧 我接受她的肝脏 |
[14:06] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:07] | Honestly,the things you put our family through. | 说实话 你让我家好生惊了一场啊 |
[14:10] | I’ll call Harry and the kids. | 我要给Harry和孩子们打个电话 |
[14:11] | They’ll be so thrilled you’ve chosen life. | 你选择接受手术 他们就能放心了 |
[14:15] | – You got it? – Yeah. | – 行吗 – 嗯 |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[14:20] | Here you go. | 给 |
[14:23] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[14:25] | Did the tumor grow more? | 肿瘤又长大了吗 |
[14:33] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[14:35] | I know what I have. | 我知道自己得了什么病 |
[14:37] | I overheard some doctors talking about it at the last hospital. | 在上家医院 我偷听到医生的谈话了 |
[14:40] | Does your mom know that you know? | 你妈知道 你已经知道了吗 |
[14:42] | No.She’d just freak out. | 不知道 她会吓坏的 |
[14:44] | She’s your mom.She needs to know. | 她是你母亲 必须让她知情 |
[14:47] | She cries in the bathroom.She cries at night. | 她会在浴室哭泣 在半夜垂泪 |
[14:51] | She cries in the morning when she thinks I’m not awake yet. | 早晨我没醒来 她也会暗自啜泣 |
[14:54] | She cries all the time. | 她一直在默默流泪 |
[14:57] | And the only thing that makes her happy is to think that I don’t know. | 只有让她觉得我还不知道 她才能欣慰一点 |
[15:01] | But you can’t tell her. | 你不能告诉她 |
[15:03] | If I’m happy,she’s happy. | 若她认为我很高兴 她也就安慰了 |
[15:09] | I promise.I won’t tell. | 我保证不会说的 |
[15:11] | You’re not lying? | 你没骗我吧 |
[15:13] | I’m not lying. | 绝无戏言 |
[15:18] | Do you think I’m gonna die? | 你觉得我会死吗 |
[15:27] | I’ve worked with Dr. Shepherd for a while now. | 我已经和Shepherd医生共事一阵了 |
[15:31] | And your mom could not have picked a better doctor for you. | 你母亲选了最好的医生 |
[15:34] | He’s the best. | 他是顶尖的 |
[15:38] | Well,this one has a patio and a garage, | 这间有露台和车库 |
[15:39] | but this one has hardwood floors and a washer/dryer. | 但这套有实木地板和烘干洗衣机 |
[15:42] | You sure you want to move? | 你确定要搬吗 |
[15:43] | Uh,Meredith and Derek have a baby,And you’re living with your ex. | Meredith和Derek有了宝宝 你又和前任住在一起 |
[15:46] | – We’re moving. – I’ll move. | – 当然要搬 – 我先撤 |
[15:47] | Zola’s killing my game. | Zola太煞风景了 |
[15:48] | Every girl I bring home wants a baby the minute they see her. | 我带回来的妞们 一见她就想生孩子 |
[15:50] | No. | 不行 |
[15:52] | I’m not living with you.I am trying to get away from you. | 我才不要和你住 我要远离你 |
[15:54] | All right,then you and me. | 好吧 那咱哥俩合租 |
[15:55] | You don’t want to live with Mary poppins. | 我也不要和小仙女住 |
[15:56] | No,she cooks,she cleans… | 不 她做饭打扫全能 |
[15:57] | I’m also your friend. | 我还是你朋友啊 |
[15:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[15:59] | I need food for Zola’s party. | 我得给Zola的派对准备吃的 |
[16:01] | I thought I was gonna have time to go to the store, | 我还以为有空去趟商店的 |
[16:02] | but Richard’s 10,000th surgery is gonna take forever. | 但Richard的庆祝会看来要搞很久 |
[16:05] | You think Teddy’s gonna care if I take some of her widow casseroles? | 别人送Teddy的慰问品 她不介意我拿走吧 |
[16:08] | No. Go for it. | 随便拿 |
[16:09] | You know what?Take this one,too. | 这个也拿走吧 |
[16:10] | It’s turkey tetrazzini. | 火鸡脆皮松糕 |
[16:11] | Ooh,yum. | 美得很啊 |
[16:12] | You and,um,McQueen finally find a patient who’s willing to let you operate on them? | 你和McQueen找到 肯让你们动手术的病号了没 |
[16:15] | Bite my ass. | 别放屁了 |
[16:16] | Oh,Mer,proctology. | Mer 直肠科 |
[16:18] | There’s your specialty. | 就选这个吧 |
[16:19] | Explore the mysteries of the butt. | 探索屁屁的奥秘 |
[16:20] | Why aren’t you just doing general like your mom?It’s a no-brainer. | 咋不学你妈选普外科呢 还用费心想吗 |
[16:23] | And good marketing. | 说出去也比较唬 |
[16:24] | I mean,when people hear the name “Grey,” they know they’re getting quality. | “Grey牌” 质量有保证 |
[16:26] | No,you can’t win Following in the footsteps of a phenom. | 活在牛人阴影下 一辈子成不了气候 |
[16:28] | Said the lame,mediocre grandson of Harper Avery. | Harper Avery的蹩脚平庸外孙如是说 |
[16:35] | Hello,Julia. | 你好啊 Julia |
[16:37] | What is this? | 这算什么 |
[16:37] | She’s you.You’re Julia. Go with it. | 她在演你 你就是Julia 看下去 |
[16:40] | You know,I’ve been thinking,it’s been a really great few months, | 我在想啊 我们这几个月相处得不错 |
[16:43] | and I just want you to know that I love you. | 我就想让你知道 我爱你 |
[16:45] | Get out of my relationship. | 少管我的感情生活啦 |
[16:46] | Funny coming from you. | 你也有今天呀 |
[16:48] | What’s your problem?She’s smart and pretty and funny and… | 你哪根筋不对啊 她聪慧甜美 人又风趣 |
[16:51] | And she’s not annoying. | 还不讨人嫌 |
[16:52] | Come on,it’s awesome. | 来嘛 这样多好啊 |
[16:53] | We can all vacation together.We can buy houses next door to each other. | 我们能一起去旅行 可以做邻居 |
[16:56] | – Yay.Yes. – Yeah,and Sofia can have a village. | – 太棒了 – Sofia也能方便串门啦 |
[16:57] | Don’t you want your daughter to have a village? | 你不想让女儿长在大家庭吗 |
[16:58] | Come on.You know you love her. | 拜托 你喜欢她的 |
[16:59] | Now you just need to tell her. | 赶紧向她表白啦 |
[17:01] | Who do you love…Julia? | 你喜欢谁…Julia吗 |
[17:02] | – Wait. You’re here? – I love your hair. | – 你怎么在呀 – 发型不错啊 |
[17:03] | – How are you? – Yeah,I’m…I’m good.Thanks. | – 你怎么样 – 还不错啦 多谢 |
[17:06] | So what’s going on with Julia? | Julia是怎么回事 |
[17:09] | Did he just leave because of me? | 他是因为我才走的吗 |
[17:11] | Oh,no.No,he’s just being Mark. | 不不 他就这副德行 |
[17:13] | – No,no.No,no,’cause you’re great. – You know,weird? | – 不不 你好极了 – 他阴阳怪气的 |
[17:23] | All right,sir,are you smiling? | 好啦 笑一个呗 |
[17:25] | I’m wearing a mask. | 戴着口罩唉 |
[17:26] | I’m not sure it matters. | 笑不笑都一样啦 |
[17:28] | Oh,yeah.You can see a smile in the eyes. | 眼神还是有差的啦 |
[17:29] | Oh,for the love of God,take the damn picture. | 拜托 赶紧照吧 |
[17:33] | Yay! Yay! 10,000! Incredible. | 耶 第一万例手术 赞美 |
[17:38] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[17:38] | All right.Okay.All right,now get out.Get on with your day. | 好了 现在该干嘛干嘛去 |
[17:41] | Nice job,Dr. Webber. | 干得漂亮 Webber医生 |
[17:42] | Kepner,take a look. | Kepner 看一眼 |
[17:46] | Uh,it’s… sir,it says you’re needed in the lobby. | 大厅有人找您 |
[17:48] | Can you tell ’em that I’m in the middle of my 10,000th surgery? | 告诉他们 我正在做第一万例手术呢 |
[17:51] | Oh,you’re sure we shouldn’t just send an intern… | 不如派个实习医生去… |
[17:53] | – handle it,Kepner. – Got it. | – 去处理好 Kepner – 明白 |
[18:01] | – And that’s great,thanks. – Thank you. | – 非常好 谢谢 – 谢谢你 |
[18:03] | Cristina?What are you still doing here? | Cristina 你怎么还在 |
[18:05] | I’m,uh,gonna watch a surgery. | 我要观摩一台手术 |
[18:06] | Derek’s,um,tumor thing. | Derek那肿瘤什么的 |
[18:08] | You need sleep. | 你得睡一下 |
[18:09] | Yeah,I’m watching neurosurgery.It’s a lot like sleeping. | 我要观摩神经外科手术 跟睡觉差不多的 |
[18:11] | You’re not mad that I gave the case to McQueen? | 我把病人交给McQueen 你没生气吧 |
[18:15] | Uh,I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[18:16] | – And Teddy,she… – Owen… | – 还有Teddy… |
[18:18] | I know,I know,you don’t want to talk about it. | 我知道 你不想谈这个 |
[18:20] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[18:22] | How do I…Get past this with her? | 怎么能把这一页翻过去 |
[18:24] | Her husband’s dead.She’s taking it out on you. | 她丈夫去世了 她迁怒于你 |
[18:26] | You just gotta deal with it. | 你只能面对 |
[18:27] | I know,I know,but I just wish that… | 我知道 我只是希望… |
[18:31] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[18:33] | Never mind.I’m talking to you when I should just try to talk to her. | 不说了 我跟你在这聊 还不如去跟她谈 |
[18:40] | Well…See you at the party? | 那我们聚会上见 |
[18:42] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 嗯 – 好 |
[18:49] | Somebody paged Dr. Webber. | 有人呼Webber医生吗 |
[18:50] | He’s in the middle of a transplant. | 他正在做移植手术 |
[18:52] | Yes,over there. | 对 在那边 |
[18:56] | – Mrs.Webber? – Where is my husband? | – Webber太太呀 – 我丈夫在哪 |
[18:59] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[19:01] | I… I-I found her out on the street. | 我在街上遇到她的 她想走来医院呢 |
[19:02] | She was trying to walk here. | |
[19:04] | I…I live next door to the webbers. | 我跟他们家住隔壁 |
[19:05] | It’s 7 miles away. | 离这七英里呢 |
[19:07] | – Oh,God. – Where is he? | – 天啊 – 他在哪 |
[19:08] | I want you to go find him right now! | 赶紧把他找来 |
[19:10] | Yeah,I-I will go find your husband. | 好 我去找您先生 |
[19:12] | Would you just stand here,just for one moment,please? | 你就在这等一下 好吗 |
[19:16] | Um,could you just stay with her till I can talk to Dr. Webber and figure out what to do? | 麻烦您陪她一下 我去问问Webber医生该怎么办 |
[19:20] | I can try.She’s pretty insistent. | 我尽量 她挺焦虑的 |
[19:22] | Okay,well,uh,I have an office on the third floor. | 那这样 我在三楼有间办公室 |
[19:24] | If you could just… | 不如你就… |
[19:26] | What? Wait. M…wait. Mrs. Webber? | 怎么 等等 Webber太太 |
[19:31] | Oh,no. No,no,no,no,no,no. | 不不不 |
[19:45] | Oh,Mrs. Webber,there you are. | Webber太太 您在这呢 |
[19:48] | Um,w…I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:51] | What’s going on? | 这怎么回事 |
[19:52] | Where are Richard’s things? | Richard的东西呢 |
[19:53] | Yeah,I-I know this must be very confusing be… | 我知道这有点让人犯糊涂 这曾是Richard的办公室 |
[19:56] | this used to be Richard’s office,but now he’s… | |
[19:58] | he…he’s gone?He left me? | 他走了 离开我了吗 |
[20:00] | No.No,no,no.He’s just… | 没有 他只是… |
[20:02] | he’s in surgery right now. | 正在做手术 |
[20:03] | It’s…he…It’s his 10,000th surgery. | 这是他的第一万例手术 |
[20:05] | He’s always wanted to leave me for her. | 他一直想离开我 去找那女人 |
[20:09] | – He finally did. – No. | – 终于还是走了 – 没有 |
[20:11] | He never loved me.Never! | 他从没爱过我 从来没有 |
[20:14] | Oh,God.It was always her. | 他一直爱那女人 |
[20:16] | And now he’s gone? | 现在他走了吗 |
[20:18] | And he just left? | 就这么走了 |
[20:20] | He didn’t even tell me where.He’s just gone. | 都没跟我说一声 就这么走了 |
[20:22] | No,okay,Mrs. Webber,I ju…I need you to please try and… | 不是的 Webber太太 请您试着冷静一下 |
[20:25] | – Oh,Richard. – Just try and calm down… | |
[20:26] | I can’t do it alone. | 我一个人过不下去 |
[20:27] | And we’ll…I can’t.I can’t do it alone. | 我一个人撑不住的 |
[20:29] | Please,Richard,don’t leave me.Richard,I can’t do it alone.I can’t. | Richard 求你别走 我不能没有你 |
[20:38] | Transect the parenchyma. | 切断薄壁组织 |
[20:41] | Watch the aspirator,Grey. | 盯紧抽吸器 Grey |
[20:42] | Got it. | 明白 |
[20:43] | Nice.Nice technique. | 不错 手法很娴熟 |
[20:45] | Well,you’ve certainly got your mother’s hands. | 你的确继承了你妈的衣钵 |
[20:47] | Don’t get too excited. | 别高兴太早 |
[20:49] | I haven’t declared anything yet. | 我还没决定呢 |
[20:50] | Well,what else are you gonna do…neuro,cardio? | 你还想做什么 神经外科吗 心外科吗 |
[20:53] | You want to waste your talent playing with one little predictable organ for the rest of your life? | 你这一生 都想把才智贡献给某个器官吗 |
[21:00] | Nah,I’d rather spend my days leaping from the liver to the pancreas | 我则喜欢跟各种脏器打交道 |
[21:04] | to the stomach to the bowel,and any one could go wrong at anytime. | 肝脏 胰腺 胃口 肠道 |
[21:10] | Okay,sure.There’s nothing wrong with knowing one organ and knowing it well, | 当然啦 术业有专攻不是坏事 |
[21:15] | just like there’s nothing wrong with being fifth-chair viola in the back of the orchestra. | 管弦乐团第五中提琴手也值得尊敬 |
[21:19] | But it’s a hell of a lot more fun being the conductor. | 但统筹全局更带劲 |
[21:23] | Now… This… | 好了 这个 |
[21:26] | Goes to the chief. | 交给主任 |
[21:35] | Are they ready? | 他们准备好了吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah,but I can give you a few more minutes,though. | 是的 不过你也可以再陪他一会 |
[21:39] | No,we’re ready. | 不必 我们准备好了 |
[21:41] | Uh,WES,time to put the computer away. | Wes 先把电脑关了吧 |
[21:50] | You… Are gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[21:53] | And the doctors are gonna take really good care of you. | 医生们会好好帮你手术 |
[21:56] | Mom,don’t cry. | 妈妈 别哭 |
[21:58] | You know me.I cry when you leave for a sleepover. | 你知道的 你去朋友家过夜 我都会哭 |
[22:02] | Well,don’t. Dr. Shepherd’s the best. | 别哭 Shepherd医生最厉害了 |
[22:08] | You’re right,as usual. | 你说得总是这么对 |
[22:12] | Give me a hug. | 抱抱我 |
[22:24] | Oh,you’re still here. | 你还在 |
[22:29] | Listen,I know you don’t want to talk to me,but this has gone on too long. | 我知道你不想理我 但这次冷战太久了 |
[22:33] | Now I understand why,at least… | 我了解原因 至少… |
[22:36] | I want to. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[22:38] | We need to talk. Can we just talk? | 我们得谈谈 就聊几句好吗 |
[22:41] | Now is not a good time. | 现在时间不合适 |
[22:42] | – Teddy. – don’t! | – 放开 |
[22:50] | It’s wrapped around more of the vessels than the scan showed. | 周围血管比扫描显示还要多 |
[22:55] | What do you think,Dr. Grey? | 你怎么看 Grey医生 |
[22:57] | Think we should start with,uh,t-4? | 应该先从第四节胸椎开始吗 |
[23:00] | Yeah,I,uh,I still think that’s the best approach. | 是的 我仍觉得这是最佳方案 |
[23:03] | There’s no clear prevertebral plane. | 脊椎前面不明晰 |
[23:05] | All right,well,take me through it,step-by-step. | 好的 一步一步说一下 |
[23:08] | Okay,we get up above t-3,maybe t-2,we get control of the aorta proximally, | 我们从第三胸椎上方或第二胸椎 控制住主动脉 |
[23:13] | and then dissect the large vessels free. | 然后切开大血管 |
[23:15] | We preserve the radicular branches as we go,especially Adamkiewicz… | 尽可能保留分支神经 特别别碰到阿达姆基维支动脉 |
[23:19] | he’s paralyzed if we go anywhere near the Adamkiewicz. | 一旦碰到阿达姆基维支动脉 他会瘫痪 |
[23:22] | We don’t get this tumor,this surgery is for nothing. | 我们没切到肿瘤 手术白做了 |
[23:25] | Right. So…we go in far lateral instead? | 是啊 要横向深切吗 |
[23:31] | Are you asking me or telling me? | 你是问我 还是告诉我呢 |
[23:34] | I’m telling.I mean,um,we could mobilize the great vessels, | 是告诉你 我们可以松动大血管 |
[23:38] | and that way,we get access to the tumor on both sides. | 这样两边都能够到肿瘤 |
[23:43] | Can I get some suction in here? | 这里能抽吸下吗 |
[23:45] | I’ve attached the hepatic veins. | 肝静脉连接好了 |
[23:47] | Now I’m reconstructing the portal vein. | 现在要重塑门静脉 |
[23:50] | He left me.He left me. I don’t want to see him working. | 他丢下我了 我不想看他工作 |
[23:52] | – No… – He’s always working. | – 不… – 他总是工作 |
[23:54] | No,no,he didn’t leave you. He’s right there. See? | 他没丢下你 他就在那 看见没 |
[23:58] | Oh,he’s with that woman? | 他和那个女人在一起吗 |
[24:01] | You tell that woman to go away. | 你让那个女人走开 |
[24:02] | That’s my husband not hers. | 那是我老公 不是她的 |
[24:04] | Richard! | |
[24:06] | – Dr. Webber. – Richard,why are you doing this to me,to us? | – Webber医生 – Richard 你为什么要这么对我 |
[24:11] | – Adele? – You lied. | – 你骗我 |
[24:13] | You said that you weren’t working with her anymore. | 你说不再和她一起工作了 |
[24:16] | Dr. Webber,I-I’m sorry.I didn’t know what to do. | Webber医生 对不起 我不知道该怎么办 |
[24:18] | Ellis! You let him go. | Ellis 放了他吧 |
[24:21] | Um,Dr. Webber,do you want me to… | Webber医生 用不用我… |
[24:23] | no,no,keep the line open. | 不不 电话别挂 |
[24:26] | Adele… That’s not Ellis,adele. | Adele 这不是Ellis |
[24:29] | What kind of woman would break up a marriage? Huh? | 什么样的女人才会破坏别人婚姻 |
[24:32] | Ellis Grey,what kind of woman are you? | Ellis Grey 你这个坏女人 |
[24:35] | – I’m sorry. – Well,I-I should just scrub out. | – 对不起 – 我还是出去吧 |
[24:37] | No,no,I need the extra hands. | 不 我需要帮手 |
[24:39] | I will not have you down there with my husband.Do you hear me? | 不许你和我老公在一起 听见没 |
[24:42] | I will not have it. Richard,you just send her away. | 我不允许 Richard 把她赶走 |
[24:46] | Adele…I’m right here. I’m not leaving you. | Adele 我就在这 我没离开你 |
[24:50] | – Richard! – Tell her something that’ll ground her… | – 说些安抚情绪的事 |
[24:52] | – a happy memory. – Richard! | – 一段快乐的回忆 |
[24:54] | A happy memory,it worked for my mom. | 快乐的回忆 这招当时对我妈管用 |
[24:57] | Richard.Richard.Richard. | |
[25:03] | *My funny Valentine* | 我可爱的情人 |
[25:06] | Richard,you need to come outta there. | Richard 你出来吧 |
[25:13] | *You make me smile* | 你让我会心一笑 |
[25:21] | *Your looks Unpho…Unphotographable* | |
[25:30] | *yet you’re my favorite* | 你是我最珍爱的 |
[25:37] | *work of art* | 艺术品 |
[25:43] | *Is your mouth a little weak?* | 你的嘴唇流露出一丝脆弱 |
[25:49] | *when you open it to speak are you smart?* | – 当你欲语时 – 才最为冰雪聪明 |
[25:56] | *are you smart?* | 最为言辞伶俐 |
[25:58] | *don’t change a hair for me* | 不要为我有丝毫改变 |
[26:07] | *not if you really care for me* | 如果你真的在乎我 |
[26:13] | *stay ittle Valentine* | 留下吧 做我的小情人 |
[26:19] | *stay each day is Valentine’s day* | 留下吧 每天都是情人节 |
[26:35] | It’s our wedding day. | 我们那天结婚 |
[26:38] | You were the most beautiful bride I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最漂亮的新娘 |
[26:41] | Oh,Richard. | |
[26:42] | They played “my funny Valentine.” | 我们的第一支舞 就是这首曲子 |
[26:48] | Because we’re getting married on Valentine’s Day. | 因为我们是情人节结婚的 |
[26:53] | Happy Valentine’s Day,baby. | 情人节快乐 宝贝 |
[26:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:02] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:09] | Tell Bailey to cancel the party. | 让Bailey取消派对 |
[27:27] | So once the vertebrectomies are complete, | 椎骨切除后 |
[27:29] | we take the tumor down off the dura,do a myelotomy… | 把肿瘤从硬脑膜上取下 进行脊髓切开术 |
[27:32] | And again hit the Adamkiewicz. Paralyzed,dead in three months. | 再说一次 一旦碰到阿达姆基维支动脉 患者瘫痪 三个月内死亡 |
[27:34] | – We resect it free from the aorta… – spinal shock.Dead. | – 把它从主动脉分离… – 脊柱休克 死亡 |
[27:36] | Harvest a radicular branch that doesn’t have tumor involvement… | 割取无肿瘤的神经分支 |
[27:39] | – dead again. – Okay,stop saying that. | – 还是死 – 好了 别再说了 |
[27:42] | Dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[27:44] | No,we told him that we would try. You’re not even trying. | 我们说了要尽力而为 你根本试都没试 |
[27:48] | Because the surgery will kill him. | 因为手术会害死他 |
[27:49] | We have no choice. We have to close him up. | 我们没有选择 必须把他缝合 |
[27:51] | No. | 不 |
[27:52] | Dr. Grey,I think it’s time you just… no,you’re quitting. | – Grey医生 是时候… – 你这是在放弃 |
[27:55] | Okay,it’s…it’s not right,not when we said that we would try. | 这样不对 我们说了要尽力而为的 |
[27:57] | There’s a 5% chance. We… we owe him… | 还有百分之五的几率 我们欠他的 |
[27:59] | there is no longer a 5% chance. | 不到百分之五了 |
[28:03] | Gelfoam,please. | 海棉 谢谢 |
[28:05] | No. He knows about the tumor. He has known all along. | 不行 他知道肿瘤的事 他一直知道 |
[28:11] | I t…I…I told him that we would try. I told him that you were the best. | 我说过我们会尽力而为 你是最好的医生 |
[28:16] | Now please,Derek,just…Please. | 求你了 Derek 试下吧 求你了 |
[28:20] | Leave the O.R.,right now. | 你现在离开手术室 |
[28:29] | All right. Let’s close him up. | 好了 缝合吧 |
[28:39] | – No party? – Canceled.Help yourself to cake. | – 派对不办了吗 – 取消了 自己拿蛋糕 |
[28:44] | Karev,why aren’t you still in McQueen’s surgery? | Karev 你怎么不在协助McQueen手术? |
[28:46] | Oh,uh,Altman and,uh,Yang took that. | Altman和Yang接手了 |
[28:49] | What? | 什么 |
[28:54] | I could be wrong. | 也许我弄错了 |
[29:03] | – You have to tell him. – But I thought he already knew. | – 你得告诉他 – 我还以为他知道了 |
[29:05] | No,about the tumor,not that we didn’t do the surgery. | 不 关于肿瘤 不是你没切除的事 |
[29:08] | His…his mom’s not gonna tell him,and he’s gonna wake up, | 他妈妈不会告诉他的 他就要醒了 |
[29:12] | and she’s gonna tell him that it all went great, | 她会告诉他一切进展顺利 |
[29:13] | and he’s gonna go home thinking that we did the surgery, | 他回到家会以为手术成功 |
[29:16] | not that he’s gonna die in three months. You need to tell him. | 不知道自己只剩三个月 你要告诉他 |
[29:20] | She’s the parent. It is not our call. | 她才是家长 轮不到我们管 |
[29:24] | I’m sorry,no. | 对不起 不行 |
[29:26] | We can’t tell him anything. | 我们什么也不能说 |
[29:37] | That looks more like a heart.Right? | 这才像个心脏的样子 是吧 |
[29:49] | – What are you doing? – McQueen wasn’t qualified. | – 你们在做什么 – McQueen不够资格 |
[29:53] | – I think I was clear in the E.R. – Yeah,I’m head of the department.I made the call. | – 我在急诊室已经说清楚了 – 我是科室主任 我决定 |
[29:56] | Put another pledgeted suture right here. | 这里进行垫片缝合 |
[29:58] | Right here between these two? | 这两个中间吗 |
[29:59] | Uh,yeah,but closer to the atrium. | 嗯 离心房近些 |
[30:02] | – You should’ve informed me. – There wasn’t time. | – 你之前应该通知我 – 没时间了 |
[30:05] | Dr. Yang stopped and had a nice little chat with me | 几小时前 Yang医生来和我聊了会 她当时应该就是要来这里 |
[30:07] | a couple of hours ago on her way to what I believe is this procedure. | |
[30:11] | And then I spoke to you,and you… | 然后我找你谈话 你并没… |
[30:12] | well,we didn’t know that we were doing the surgery then. | 当时还不知道会做这台手术 |
[30:14] | I think you’re lying to me. Both of you… | 我觉得你俩都在撒谎 |
[30:16] | you know what?This is a fairly complicated procedure.Can we get into this later? | 这手术挺复杂 能晚点再谈吗 |
[30:20] | – Shall we do an intraoperative echo? – Yes.Why don’t you pull it over? | – 要做术中超声检查吗 – 好的 你去拉过来吧 |
[30:24] | Find me when you’re finished,doctor. | 手术结束后找我 医生 |
[30:30] | Did you see that throbbing vein… | 看到他青筋暴突的样子没 |
[30:34] | In his forehead? | 就在额头上 |
[30:34] | I have the hardest time keeping a straight face when it pops up. | 突出来时 我很努力才绷住 |
[30:40] | And the,uh… | |
[30:42] | The surgery wasn’t as hard as they first thought,which is good. | 手术没有预想的困难 很顺利 |
[30:47] | ‘Cause that means we can make it to,uh,to Hawaii now. | 我们现在可以去夏威夷了 |
[30:52] | You’re done. No more surgeries or doctors. | 你不用再做手术看医生了 |
[30:57] | That’s it. It’s just us. | 就咱俩过日子 |
[30:59] | And we’re gonna go on another trip after that,too. | 去完夏威夷就去别的地方 |
[31:00] | Maybe even normandy,like we said. Doesn’t that sound fun? | 去诺曼底 我们说好的 听起来如何 |
[31:10] | You didn’t do it. | 你失败了 |
[31:13] | What? | 什么 |
[31:15] | You said,after the surgery,I’d be stuck in here for a few weeks. | 你说过 手术后我得在这住几周 |
[31:20] | That’s right. I did. | 没错 我说过 |
[31:23] | You know,sometimes when we get in there,things change. | 有时候 手术中 事情会变化 |
[31:27] | That’s why you get to go home. | 所以你可以回家了 |
[31:31] | Which is a good thing. | 这不是坏事 |
[31:35] | Honey…It’s all gonna be fine. | 宝贝 一切都会好起来的 |
[31:37] | You’re gonna be okay. Mommy’s gonna make sure of it. | 你会好起来的 妈妈保证 |
[31:41] | And you don’t have to worry. I promise. | 你不用担心 我保证 |
[31:47] | You’re gonna be okay,too. | 你也会没事的 |
[31:49] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用为我担心 |
[31:53] | I’m gonna be with dad in heaven. | 我会和爸爸一起住在天堂 |
[32:26] | Great. You are the proud new owner of a fully functioning liver. | – 手术怎样 – 很好 你肝脏可以正常工作了 |
[32:32] | – Thank God. – Don’t thank God.Thank me. | – 感谢上帝 – 不用谢上帝 谢谢我吧 |
[32:36] | I’ll never be able to wear a two-piece again. | 我再也不能穿两件套了 |
[32:38] | It’s a horrible scar. | 疤痕超大 |
[32:40] | I have thanked you,Marcy,about a million times. | 我谢你千百万次了 Marcy |
[32:44] | Okay,enough. We’re not gonna do this again. | 好了 够了 别再重蹈覆辙了 |
[32:46] | But it doesn’t seem to make a difference. | 但是一点用也没有 |
[32:49] | You just don’t get it. | 你就是不明白 |
[32:51] | – So I’m done. – Excuse me? | – 我受够了 – 你说什么 |
[32:53] | I am done thanking you. | 我再也不会谢你了 |
[32:55] | You are not allowed to mention your extraordinary generosity anymore, | 你再也不许提起你伟大的善举 |
[32:59] | except once a year on Thanksgiving. | 除非是一年一度的感恩节 |
[33:01] | Okay,you’re gonna hurt yourself. | 好了 你会弄疼你自己的 |
[33:02] | And on that night,I will thank you. | 只有在感恩节晚上 我才会感谢你 |
[33:05] | But if you don’t follow my rules… | 但如果你不遵守规矩 |
[33:07] | oh,there are rules? | 还有规矩吗 |
[33:09] | Yes.I will have to bring up everything about you that I have happily chosen to not mention, | 我就会把过去不想提起的事 全都数落一遍 |
[33:15] | like how you’ve lost thousands of dollars in that lipstick selling Ponzi scheme. | 例如你那唇膏生意就是商业骗局 亏损了好几千元 |
[33:19] | That’s none of your business. | 那与你无关 |
[33:21] | Oh,and how sometimes,when you’re drunk and sad,you “sext” your college boyfriend. | 当你伤心买醉时 还给大学前男友发色情短信 |
[33:25] | You wouldn’t? | 你才没胆说 |
[33:26] | Yes,I would,which is why you will not mention my liver ever again. | 我当然敢说 所以不要再提起我的肝脏 |
[33:30] | My liver is dead to you! | 不许再提 |
[33:32] | Fine. Your liver’s dead to me. | 好吧 不提肝脏 |
[33:36] | What about the money you owe me? | 那你欠我的钱怎么算 |
[33:37] | Enough! Enough! Both of you,stop talking. | 够了 你们俩都闭嘴 |
[33:40] | – She is… – Well,I-I mean it. | – 她… – 我说真的 |
[33:41] | So… You are in a time-out,Especially you. | 现在是休战时间 特别是你 |
[33:44] | – No more talking. – You can’t talk to me like this. | – 不许说话 – 你不能这么和我说话 |
[33:48] | This is ridic… | – 真是荒唐 – 闭嘴 |
[33:58] | He’s still in serious condition,so I’ll be staying the night to monitor him. | 情况还是很严重 我今晚会留下来看着 |
[34:02] | Actually,um,I’ll stay with him tonight. | 事实上 今晚我来陪他 |
[34:06] | Really? The head of the department? | 真的吗 部门主管亲自陪护 |
[34:08] | – I’m happy to do it. – Oh,thank you. | – 我很乐意 – 谢谢 |
[34:15] | I can stay with you. Your Zola’s godmother. | – 我陪你吧 – 你是Zola的教母 |
[34:18] | You have to go to her birthday party. | 你得去参加她的生日派对 |
[34:20] | Besides,I’m just gonna stay here and eat widow casserole,feel sorry for myself. | 我就想留在这 吃着慰问品 自怜自艾 |
[34:28] | Go.Out. | 去吧 |
[34:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:45] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[34:49] | – Hey,girl. – Look who didn’t just wake up,huh? | – 小姑娘 – 看看谁刚醒来呀 |
[34:53] | Look at you. You look so beautiful. Look at that. | 瞧你 真漂亮 |
[35:00] | – You made it. – Of course. | – 您来了 – 当然啦 |
[35:04] | Adele insisted I didn’t miss little miss Zola’s party. | Adele坚持让我来参加Zola的派对 |
[35:07] | So she’s feeling better then? | 她现在感觉好点了吗 |
[35:08] | Uh,much.The night nurse is with her. She was already asleep when I left. | 好多了 夜班护士陪着她 刚才就睡下了 |
[35:12] | And this is for the guest of honor. | 这是为小寿星准备的哦 |
[35:14] | How are you doing,little miss Zola? | 你好吗 Zola小姐 |
[35:16] | You look very pretty for your birthday. | 你今天真好看 |
[35:18] | Yes,you do. | 真的 |
[35:22] | I need 800 bucks. | 给我800块 |
[35:23] | Told you,if you’re dumb enough to buy groceries,I’m gonna eat ’em. | 我说过 如果你笨到去买食品 我就全都吃光 |
[35:26] | No,not for groceries. For a security deposit. | 不是买食品 是用来交押金 |
[35:28] | We’ll lose out on a really great 3-bedroom if we don’t get it to the landlord today. | 今天不交 就要错过一个超棒的三居室了 |
[35:31] | Now you want to live with me? | 现在又想和我一起住了吗 |
[35:33] | No,you’re gross and a pig and a skank magnet | 才不是 你恶得像头猪 尽招臭女人 |
[35:36] | and you leave your dirty boy socks everywhere. | 还到处乱丢臭袜子 |
[35:38] | Keep going this way,and you’ll wind up old and alone, | 继续这样下去 你会孤独终老 |
[35:40] | wandering the streets with some ancient form of syphilis. | 带着梅毒流落街头 |
[35:43] | All right,I think what she’s trying to say is, | 好吧 我觉得她是想说 |
[35:45] | yes,she would be happy if you’d be our roommate. | 她欢迎你来做我俩的室友 |
[35:48] | – Cool – So… | – 好吧 – 这么说… |
[35:52] | we couldn’t afford the nice apartment just the two of us,right? | 咱俩单独负担不起一所好公寓 是吧 |
[35:54] | Hardwood floors and a washer/dryer. | 实木地板和烘干洗衣机呢 |
[35:57] | What can I say? I want what I want. | 还用说吗 这就是我想要的 |
[36:04] | She’ll forgive us,right? | 她会原谅我们的 对吗 |
[36:05] | Well,she won’t remember anything. | 她不会记得任何事的 |
[36:06] | – A picture,right? – Yeah,picture. | – 要拍张照片吗 – 要的 拍照 |
[36:08] | Yes. Here we go. Here we go. | 好 准备好 |
[36:11] | Yeah. Happy birthday. Happy birthday. | 好 生日快乐 |
[36:16] | – Perfect. – Dada. | 真赞 |
[36:34] | Happy 10,000th,Dr. Webber. | 第一万例手术快乐 Webber医生 |
[36:37] | Oh,for me? No. | 给我的 不用了 |
[36:39] | Come on.It’s…it’s not every day you get to celebrate 10,000 surgeries. | 来吧 这可不寻常 第一万例手术值得庆祝 |
[36:47] | Great job. Yay,chief. | |
[36:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:56] | Hey,the dress you guys got Zola? | Zola的裙子你俩买的吗 |
[36:59] | – She loved it. – She loved it. | 她可喜欢了 |
[37:01] | Sofia loved it,too. | Sofia也喜欢 |
[37:02] | Didn’t you love it,Mark? | 你也喜欢吧 Mark |
[37:04] | It was adorable. | 可爱极了 |
[37:06] | What can I say? I have great taste. | 没办法 我品味好呗 |
[37:09] | I-I’m gonna get a refill. Anyone? | 我再去倒杯酒 还有谁要 |
[37:11] | Oh,I would love a glass of red. | 我想来杯红酒 |
[37:17] | – Enough of that. – Oh,Mark. | – 够了哈 – 别嘛 Mark |
[37:19] | You two are the ones that love her. | 是你们俩喜欢她 |
[37:21] | It’s like you want to take her behind a mini-mart,knock her up,and have all her babies. | 想在小型超市后面搞她 跟她怀孕生孩子 |
[37:24] | Oh,my God.You guys would have such beautiful babies. | 对哦 你俩会生好多漂亮宝宝 |
[37:26] | Well,then Sofia would have a sibling. | Sofia就有弟弟妹妹了 |
[37:28] | Except I’m not there yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[37:29] | She’s great,and I’m happy you all get along,but I’m not rushing this. | 她很棒 很高兴你们合得来 但我要慢慢来 |
[37:34] | I rushed it with Addison. | 我当初跟Addison太急 |
[37:35] | I tried to force Lexie to be a grandmother,for God sakes. | 还逼着Lexie学着作奶奶 天呐 |
[37:39] | I’m not doing that again. | 我不会重蹈覆辙了 |
[37:43] | That is so adult. | 好成熟哦 |
[37:46] | You know what auntie Cristina did today? | 你猜Cristina阿姨今天干了些啥 |
[37:50] | I operated on a heart this b… | 我做了心脏手术 有这么… |
[37:53] | actually,no. That’s not… | 这还不够大 |
[37:54] | this big. This big. | 对 有这么大 |
[37:56] | It was as big as a bear. | 有熊宝宝这么大 |
[38:17] | They’re not called lost causes because they’re fun. | 如果充满乐趣 就不算完全失败 |
[38:20] | I don’t need them to be fun. | 我不需要乐趣 |
[38:22] | I just need them to not be like today. | 我希望能有所改变 |
[38:24] | Okay. Let’s flip. | 行 掷硬币吧 |
[38:28] | Heads,you keep doing lost causes. | 正面朝上 你继续垂死挣扎 |
[38:31] | Tails,you can do the fun stuff. | 背面朝上 就好好享受乐趣 |
[38:33] | I’m in.Of course I’m in. | 乐趣 我当然也要乐趣 |
[38:37] | Good. Come on. | 很好 走吧 |
[38:39] | Let’s go join the party. | 享受派对去 |
[38:48] | I know you’re mad,and I’m sorry. | 我知道你生气了 我很抱歉 |
[38:50] | Sorry that you did it or you’re sorry that I’m mad? | 抱歉你的所作所为 还是抱歉让我生气 |
[38:59] | Teddy never came to find me after surgery. | Teddy手术后根本没来找我 |
[39:02] | – Yeah,well,she’s tired. – I bet. | – 她累了嘛 – 我可不信 |
[39:06] | I’m taking you off her service permanently. | 我决定将你长期调离她的助手岗位 |
[39:09] | I’m not sure what she’s gonna do without you as her security blanket… | 没有你给她安全感 不知道她会怎么办 |
[39:12] | absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[39:14] | Well,this is the downside… | 这是不利的一面 |
[39:15] | did you hear what I just said? Absolutely not. | 你没听见吗 我说绝对不行 |
[39:17] | I think “thank you” is what you were looking for, | 我觉得你应该说”谢谢” |
[39:20] | because frankly,I could’ve fired you both. | 我本可以把你俩都开除了 |
[39:25] | You have no idea what’s going on here,do you? | 你根本就不明白 |
[39:27] | I have a very good idea. | 我非常明白 |
[39:29] | You let me operate on her husband,and now he’s dead. | 你让我给她丈夫动手术 害他死了 |
[39:33] | She gets whatever she wants. Do you understand? | 所以她想怎样都行 明白吗 |
[39:35] | Anything she wants from me,ever. | 从今往后 她想让我干什么都行 |
[39:40] | I heard the good news. | 我听说了好消息 |
[39:41] | Bailey says you’re declaring general. | Bailey说你选择了普外科 |
[39:43] | Actually,I’m not sure anymore. | 我现在又不确定了 |
[39:45] | Oh,I… thought it was a done deal. | 没关系 本以为你决定了呢 |
[39:49] | I mean,it makes sense since you’re… | 那样挺好 毕竟你是… |
[39:50] | because of my mother. I know. Don’t you mention her,too. | 因为我妈 我明白 别再提她了 |
[39:52] | That’s all anyone ever says… it’s in my blood,it’s my legacy. | 所有人都这么说 我流着她的血 遗传她的基因 |
[39:55] | That’s why I don’t want to do it. | 所以我不希望进普外科 |
[39:56] | I don’t want to be like my mother. | 我不希望像我妈妈 |
[39:58] | Meredith,look at everything you did today… | Meredith 看看你今天所做的 |
[40:02] | this party for your daughter,what you did for me in that O.R. | 为女儿准备派对 在手术室里帮我 |
[40:07] | You don’t have to ever worry about being anything like your mother. | 你根本不用担心自己会像她 |
[40:11] | I knew her,and you’re nothing like your mother. | 我了解她 你根本不像她 |
[40:17] | You have a gift. Don’t waste it. | 你有天赋 别糟蹋了 |
[40:22] | It was an impossible situation. | 我也是迫不得已 |
[40:25] | Yes,and it was your call. | 是的 但是你做的决定 |
[40:28] | You put Henry on my table. | 你让Henry躺上我的手术台 |
[40:30] | And then you had me lie to Teddy just like you did. | 还逼我跟你一样 对Teddy撒谎 |
[40:34] | Those were your decisions. Yeah,you want to be chief? | 这都是你的决定 你决定做主任 就得承受这些后果 |
[40:36] | These are the consequences. | |
[40:37] | Don’t talk to me about consequences. | 别跟我提后果 |
[40:39] | You can’t even accept a simple punishment for what you did today. | 你不敢为自己的所作所为接受惩罚 |
[40:43] | You don’t get to punish me.Okay? | 你没资格惩罚我 |
[40:45] | It’s not my fault Teddy hates you. | Teddy恨你 不是我造成的 |
[40:46] | But don’t take your guilt out on me. | 别把你的负疚感发泄在我身上 |
[40:48] | Guilt?I do…I have nothing to be guilty about. | 负疚? 我没什么可负疚的 |
[40:51] | This is all about you. It’s always been about you. | 这一切都是因为你 一直是你有问题 |
[40:53] | It’s what you want. That’s always been your position. | 你的出么点永远是你想要什么 |
[40:56] | We live like you want,how you want. | 我俩的生活都以你为主 |
[40:58] | You get whatever you want,all the time! | 你想怎样就得怎样 从来都是 |
[41:02] | When do you throw in the towel, | 人们何时会认输 |
[41:04] | admit that a lost cause is sometimes just that? | 承认失败无可避免 |
[41:07] | Hey,um,do you remember your first surgery? | 还记得自己第一次手术吗 |
[41:09] | Well,sure,sure. I was a third-year resident. | 当然 那是我当住院医师的第三年 |
[41:12] | Third year’s could take the lead on surgeries. | 第三年才可以主刀手术 |
[41:14] | – This isn’t about me! – It is! | |
[41:15] | – It’s about how you constantly ignore me!Constantly! – A gallbladder. | 是例胆囊手术 |
[41:17] | You do what works for you.You don’t care who you crush in the process… | 你只想着对自己有利 不管对别人的影响 |
[41:20] | There comes a point when it all becomes too much… | |
[41:21] | – Or who gets hurt! – It was one surgery.Okay? | – 不管谁会受伤害 – 不就是一次手术嘛 |
[41:25] | – It was one surgery. – It was not one surgery!Do you hear me? | – 只是一次手术罢了 – 这和手术无关 你懂吗 |
[41:29] | This was every choice we’ve made in the last… | 问题是我俩的每一个决定… |
[41:32] | it was…it was a life that I envisioned for myself,okay? | 我想要怎样的生活 |
[41:35] | This is not one surgery. | 不只是手术那么简单 |
[41:38] | When we get too tired to fight anymore. | 当我们筋疲力尽 无从反抗 |
[41:41] | So we give up. | 便只能放弃 |
[41:43] | It all comes back to this? | 原来你想说这个吗 |
[41:46] | Yeah. Yeah.Crazy,right?That I would ever bring it up again. | 是的 疯狂哈 没想到我会再提起吧 |
[41:50] | Okay.Yes,okay? Yes.Yes! | 是的 行了吧 |
[41:53] | Okay,it was a horrible situation,but it’s over. | 那是可怕的回忆 但都过去了 |
[41:57] | Is it too much to ask that we just try and forget it? | 难道不应该努力忘记吗 |
[41:59] | You killed our baby! You don’t ever forget that! | 你扼杀了我们的宝宝 你永远不该忘记 |
[42:06] | That’s when the real work begins… | 这时我们才真正开始 |
[42:16] | To find hope where there seems to be absolutely none at all. | 于绝望处 寻找希望 |
[42:25] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 08 Episode 12 |