时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The baby you have is the baby you were destined to have. | 子女生养 皆有缘定 |
[00:05] | What you thinkin’,huh? | 你在想啥呢 |
[00:07] | – It was meant to be. – You gettin’ tired? | 天意如此 |
[00:09] | That’s what all the adoption people tell you anyway. | 领养的父母都会这么讲 |
[00:11] | Anyway,I like to think it’s true. | 不管怎样 我宁愿相信这话 |
[00:14] | But everything else in the world seems so completely random. | 但世间其他万物 却完全不可预测 |
[00:17] | You gonna talk now,too? | 你也想讲话咩 |
[00:21] | What if one little thing I said or did… Could have made it all fall apart? | 若当初所说所为略微不同 会否彻底改变一切 |
[00:33] | What if I’d chosen another life for myself… Or another person? | 若当初选择了另一种人生 另一个人 |
[00:45] | We might have never found each other. | 如今爱侣 可能亦自陌路 |
[00:53] | What if I had been raised differently? | 如果我没有被如此抚养长大 |
[00:56] | What if my mother had never been sick? | 如果我的母亲没有患病 |
[01:00] | What if I’d actually had a good father? | 如果我有个好爸爸 |
[01:05] | What if? | 如果… |
[01:09] | What if? | 如果… |
[01:13] | What if? | 如果… |
[01:15] | Meredith. | |
[01:22] | Meredith. | |
[01:25] | – Meredith. – Good morning,mom. | – 早安 老妈 |
[01:28] | Morning. | 早安 |
[01:29] | Are you riding with me or with your father? | 你坐我车 还是坐你爸的车 |
[01:31] | Because if you’re riding with me,we have to leave now. | 如果坐我车 咱现在就得走了 |
[01:33] | Don’t wait. I’ll go with dad. | 别等啦 我和爸一起走 |
[01:35] | – Good. – Who’s coming with me? | – 很好 – 谁跟我走啊 |
[01:36] | – Oh,hiya,darling. – Hi. | – 早安啊 闺女 – 早安 |
[01:38] | Don’t be late,Either of you. Sets a bad example. | 都别迟到啊 作个好表率 |
[01:56] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[02:08] | – Oh,thank you so much. – You’re welcome. | – 非常感谢 – 不客气 |
[02:10] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[02:12] | All right. | 那啥 |
[02:14] | I need you to sit right here and wait until mommy comes out,okay? | 在这坐好 等妈咪出来 好吗 |
[02:17] | Don’t move. Here. Play with your thingy. | 别动 坐好 玩游戏机去 |
[02:19] | And,uh,I’m gonna just be in the next room… | 我就在隔壁… |
[02:21] | – no,mommy! – Yes. Sit right there. | – 不嘛 妈咪 – 别闹 坐好啦 |
[02:24] | – Hey,pumpkin. – Hi,daddy. | – 嗨 小南瓜 – 嗨 老爹 |
[02:26] | Hey,hey. Really? | 嗨 何必 |
[02:28] | Really? I mean,you couldn’t figure out… Anything else? | 何必呢 你就不能再找个法子吗 |
[02:31] | Well,Owen,if she’s gonna schedule staff meetings before the day care opens, | 她在日托开始前 就要开职工会 |
[02:33] | what do you expect me to do? | 你觉得我能怎么办 |
[02:34] | – I know,I know. – Yeah. | – 我懂 – 是吧 |
[02:35] | Chief’s here. | 主任到啦 |
[02:37] | Okay,bye,guys. | 拜拜咯 宝贝 |
[02:43] | I’ve been looking at Seattle pres’ numbers, | 我一直在找长老医院的电话 |
[02:45] | and I think we can absorb them the way we did mercy west. | 咱能吞并他们 就像吞并西慈一样 |
[02:49] | I want reports on where your departments can use extra residents and equipment. | 各部门给我份报告 说明如何利用额外的住院医师和设备 |
[02:53] | Congratulations on your third Harper Avery Award. | 祝贺你获得三度获得Harper Avery奖 |
[02:59] | Portal vein reconstruction…pretty soon they’re gonna rename The Whipple The Grey. | 门静脉重建呢 Whipple手术早晚要更名为Grey手术 |
[03:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:05] | Well,there’s some press here today… FYI. | 话说起来 今天有记者来哦 |
[03:07] | Okay,let’s go. Trauma? | 开始吧 创伤外科 |
[03:08] | Uh,abdominal closure on an M.V.C.,and we will wait to see what comes in. | 车祸病人的腹腔缝合 等下看病人情况 |
[03:12] | Neuro? | 神经科 |
[03:13] | I have a laminectomy. | 我有一椎板切除术 |
[03:15] | Just one? You got a golf game? | 就一例吗 你要去打高尔夫吗 |
[03:16] | You know what,people? I keep saying it. | 听着各位 我总是讲 |
[03:18] | If you’re not innovating,be generating. | 如果不懂创新 就多实干 |
[03:21] | Cardio? | 心胸外科 |
[03:22] | Yang is doing a solo thoracic aortic aneurysm, | Yang要独自做胸部主动脉瘤切除术 |
[03:25] | oh,uh,and also,I’ll be checking in on my kid with the artificial lung | 此外 我给我的小病人登记了 |
[03:28] | who is waiting for a transplant. | 准备移植人工肺 |
[03:30] | Uh,yeah,can I just say for the record that he’s my patient, | 我得郑重声明下 他是我的病人 |
[03:32] | and I don’t agree with this method of treatment? | 我不同意这治疗方案 |
[03:34] | The fda has not approved an artificial lung on children. | 药监局不会批准给孩子移植人工肺的 |
[03:36] | Well,I got emergency approval. | 我拿到了紧急批准 |
[03:38] | It buys the kid more time,it keeps him from being sedated and ventilated, | 这能多给孩子点时间 让他远离镇静剂和呼吸装置 |
[03:41] | I think it’s worth exploring. | 我认为值得一试 |
[03:42] | He should be sedated. Let his body heal. | 他就该服用镇静剂 让身体恢复 |
[03:43] | This is just too risky. | 这招太冒险了 |
[03:44] | It’s innovative. Shepherd,this is what I’m talking about. | 这叫创新 Shepherd 这就是我所讲的 |
[03:47] | Let’s hope it works. | 希望那会有用 |
[03:48] | Good work,Torres. | 很好 Torres |
[03:50] | General,Dr. Bailey? | 普外科 Bailey医生 |
[03:52] | Uh,yes. An extended whipple. | 我是Whipple手术 |
[03:54] | Speak up. | 大声点 |
[03:55] | I’m doing an extended whipple. | 我有Wipple手术 胰十二指肠扩大切除 |
[03:57] | – Owen. – I got it. | – 知道了 |
[03:59] | Dr. Bailey,go on. | Bailey医生 继续 |
[04:00] | Um,47-year-old male,advanced pancreatic cancer with invasion of the portal vein. | 47岁男性患者 晚期胰腺癌 侵入门静脉 |
[04:07] | Well,what are you using to graft the portal vein? | 你要用什么来移植门静脉 |
[04:08] | The… Um,the jugular. | 呃…颈静脉 |
[04:11] | I’ll take that. | 我来做 |
[04:13] | – Excuse me? – I’ll take your whipple. | – 你说啥… – 我来做切除术 |
[04:14] | Send me the chart A.S.A.P. | 尽快把病历给我 |
[04:16] | – Okay. Well,I… – neonatal? | – 好的 那我… – 新生儿科 |
[04:19] | A pyloric stenosis. Actually,two pylorics and… | 幽门狭窄 其实是两扇幽门狭窄******************** |
[04:22] | That’s not a reflection on you,Bailey. | 她不是针对你 Bailey |
[04:25] | She probably wants a surgery to take her mind off of all the Harper Avery fuss. | 她只想做个手术 省得总想着Harper Avery奖 |
[04:30] | Now don’t take it the wrong way. | 别多想哈 |
[04:33] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[04:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:36] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢各位 |
[04:40] | Oh,my God! | 天啊 |
[04:42] | – When? – Last night. | – 啥时候的事 – 昨晚 |
[04:44] | I mean,I kind of thought he would,and then,sure enough. | 我有一点预感 然后就成真了 |
[04:48] | Are you okay,April? | 你还好吗 April |
[04:50] | ‘Cause I know… I mean,I knew this was gonna be hard for you,but… | 我知道 这对你来说很残酷 但是… |
[04:53] | You are going to find someone,April. | 你会找到真爱的 April |
[04:57] | And Charles is really into you. | Charles就很爱你 |
[04:58] | I know,I know,but Charles is… | 我懂 但Charles… |
[05:00] | Hi. Hey,April. | 你好 April |
[05:03] | Charles is what? | Charles怎么啦 |
[05:05] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[05:06] | No,no,no. | 没有啦 |
[05:08] | I am thrilled. Have you told anyone else? | 我激动死啦 你告诉别人了吗 |
[05:11] | Besides my parents,no. You’re my person. | 只告诉我父母了 你是自己人哈 |
[05:14] | Oh,God,this is so beautiful. | 天啊 太美了吧 |
[05:16] | You guys,you’re gonna be,like,the next Shepherds. | 你们就是新Shepherd夫妇哈 |
[05:18] | Screw that. We’re gonna be the next webbers. | 才不要 我们要做新Webber夫妇 |
[05:20] | Okay,how did he do it? Tell me everything. | 他怎么求婚的 详细说来 |
[05:21] | Okay,so last night,we went out to dinner,and he… | 好吧 昨晚我们去吃晚餐 他… |
[05:32] | Good morning. | 早安哦 |
[05:33] | Are you talking to me? | 你在和我说话吗 |
[05:35] | Jackson… Don’t feed the animals. | Jackson 别去招惹野兽 |
[05:41] | Every single one of you can suck my… | 老娘能把你们踩… |
[05:42] | Hey! How’s everybody doing this morning? | 各位今早过得如何呀 |
[05:46] | Everybody ready to kick some butt? | 准备好大干一场了吗 |
[05:50] | Let’s run the board,guys. Avery? | 开始干活啦 Avery |
[05:52] | Covering the pit. | 我去急诊吧 |
[05:53] | Noble work. Y-Yang? | 多么高尚 Yang |
[05:55] | Solo thoracic aortic aneurysm. | 主刀胸部主动脉瘤切除术 |
[05:58] | Well,I guess that means,I’m doing Torres’ post-ops. | 看来Torres的术后就丢给我了 |
[06:01] | Kepner? | Kepner呢 |
[06:02] | Uh,I’m on Shepherd’s service. Good Shepherd. | 我今天跟Shepherd 好Shepherd |
[06:04] | Oh,hey. I’m on bad Shepherd. | 咦 我跟坏Shepherd了 |
[06:06] | Maybe we’re gonna be The Next Shepherds. | 也许咱俩能成新Shepherd夫妇 |
[06:09] | No,we aren’t. | 才不会 |
[06:10] | All right,guys. The day is as good as you make it. | 好啦 人生有所成就才完美哈 |
[06:12] | All right,let’s get out there and keep Seattle grace the country’s best hospital. | 大家去展现西雅图仁爱全国第一的实力吧 |
[06:16] | Come on! | 加油 |
[06:18] | Yang,smile. Yeesh. | Yang 记得微笑 |
[06:20] | All right. Let’s move. | 好的 动起来吧 |
[06:21] | Uh,can I speak with you,Dr. Webber? | 我能和你谈谈吗 Webber医生 |
[06:32] | Okay,okay,okay. | 好啦 |
[06:33] | I thought we had a rule about this in the hospital. | 说好不在医院公开示爱的 |
[06:35] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 抱歉啦 |
[06:37] | I just… my God. You’re so hot in that ring. | 只是…你戴那戒指真美 |
[06:39] | I do look good,don’t I? | 我是很美 不是咩 |
[06:42] | Hey,what did your parents think? | 你家人有啥反应 |
[06:43] | I mean,what did your mom say? | 你妈怎么说 |
[06:44] | Oh,well,she loved it of course. | 她当然很开心啦 |
[06:47] | And she adores you. | 她可喜欢你了 |
[06:48] | Well,finally. It took a while. | 总算得到认可了 |
[06:50] | Well,you were a jerk before you met me. | 那是 咱俩没在一起前 你就是个混球啊 |
[06:53] | She didn’t know there was a good guy in there. | 她没看见你的好 |
[06:56] | But I did. | 还是我慧眼识英雄 |
[06:58] | Oh,I love it. And I love you. | 我好喜欢这戒指 我爱你 |
[07:09] | Have a great day. | 一切顺利哦 |
[07:11] | Okay,come on,guys and allegra. Let’s go. | 儿子们 还有Allegra 走咯 |
[07:16] | Gosh,he’s so good with the kids. | 瞧瞧 他带孩子真有一套 |
[07:18] | – How’s he doing? – He’s better. | – 他怎么样了 – 好多了 |
[07:21] | – Yeah. I think we’re past it. – Really? | – 我们都看开了 – 当真哦 |
[07:23] | – Yeah. – That’s great. | – 嗯 – 那就好 |
[07:26] | I know. I’ve just heard it can be… A hard road,coming back. | 我理解 回国以后很难调整 |
[07:31] | I mean,who knows what he went through over there. | 天知道他都经历了什么 |
[07:33] | Yeah,well… he doesn’t like to talk to me about it. | 是啊 他也不太愿意跟我说 |
[07:36] | But he does Skype with some of his old buddies that are still in Iraq, | 但他会找留守伊拉克的战友聊天 |
[07:38] | and,um,this guy Teddy seems to be helping him through it. | 有个叫Teddy的家伙 貌似在帮他 |
[07:42] | And he hasn’t had another episode since that one. | 那次之后 他也没再爆发过 |
[07:46] | So anyway,he’s good. | 反正 现在都好 |
[07:48] | He’s good. We’re good now. | 他挺好 我们也不错 |
[07:50] | I don’t know how you do it. | 真不知道 你怎么撑过来的 |
[07:51] | And then with the kids,too? | 还有那么多孩子 |
[07:53] | Mm. Well… You’ll find out soon enough,right? | 很快你就能亲身体验咯 |
[07:58] | Oh,besides,you and Derek will be fine. | 你和Derek也没事的啦 |
[08:00] | You two are perfect. | 你俩是天生一对啊 |
[08:08] | All Ellis is saying is that she wants you to use your full potential. | Ellis希望你能发挥潜能 |
[08:12] | Oh,hi,honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[08:15] | Like that clinical trial you used to talk about. | 比如你总提到的那临床试验 |
[08:18] | I’m about to have a child,Richard. I don’t have time for a clinical trial. | 我要当爸爸了 没空整临床试验了 |
[08:21] | I think you should find it. | 你应该挤点时间 |
[08:22] | I think it’ll do you good. | 对你有好处呢 |
[08:30] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[08:37] | – A clinical trial… – this elevator is not working. | – 临床试验哈 – 这电梯怎么不开 |
[08:42] | What an ass. | 真混蛋 |
[08:46] | We brought you a cokehead found in an alley. | 在小巷发现一个吸毒人员 |
[08:48] | Presumed overdose. Tried Narcan. No response. | 预计是吸毒过量 注射了纳洛酮 没反应 |
[08:51] | Had to shock her once in the field at 300. | 当场施予300焦的电击 |
[08:54] | B.P. is 80 over 60.Sats 96 on 100%. | 血压80/60 血氧饱和度 |
[08:59] | All right. On my count.One… | 好 听我口令 |
[09:02] | Stop. V-fib. Charge the paddles to 300. | 等下 出现室颤 充电至300 |
[09:06] | Clear! | 离手 |
[09:09] | There we go. | 行了 |
[09:11] | – Ready? – On my count. | – 准备好了吗 – 听我的 |
[09:12] | One,two… Three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:16] | Avery,she’s all yours. | Avery 交给你了 |
[09:17] | All right,let’s get a tox screen,an E.K.G.,a C.B.C.,a C.M.P.,and an x-ray now. | 安排兴奋剂检查 心电图 全血细胞计数 综合代谢检查 照X光 |
[09:21] | Right away,doctor. | 马上办 医生 |
[09:31] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 13 | |
[09:38] | Well,it’s a stroke of luck,actually. | 今天你们可走运了 |
[09:39] | I’m doing a surgery today,and I’m planning to use the new grey technique. | 我今天要用新格蕾技术做一台手术 |
[09:44] | So rather than a boring press interview,why don’t you come on up to the gallery, | 与其无聊的访谈 不如干脆进观察室 |
[09:47] | take a few shots of the technique in action… And,uh,we’ll talk after? | 见识下新技术 然后咱再聊 |
[09:51] | I’ll see you in the O.R. | 手术室见吧 |
[09:52] | – Great. Sounds good. – Thank you. | – 太好了 – 多谢 |
[09:57] | That was brilliant. | 太妙了 |
[09:58] | Why settle for another boring press release,right? | 何必再参加一次倒霉采访 |
[10:01] | So can I scrub in? I would love to see the procedure done firsthand. | 我能参加吗 想第一时间见证新技术 |
[10:05] | Why? Your focus is cardio. | 为啥啊 你主攻心外科呀 |
[10:07] | You’re not gonna get a cardio fellowship scrubbing in on your mother’s whipple. | 参加我的Whipple手术 对你申请心外奖学金没帮助呀 |
[10:10] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[10:11] | Cristina Yang is doing a solo aortic aneurysm today. | Cristina Yang今天主刀动脉瘤切除了 |
[10:15] | I… that came in last night,and had I been here… | 病人昨晚入院的 要是我在… |
[10:18] | yeah,but you weren’t because you were too busy getting engaged. | 是啊 你忙着订婚了嘛 |
[10:20] | So now that that’s over,what do you want to do? | 现在订好啦 你准备怎么办 |
[10:23] | – Do you want to do an aortic aneurysm? – Yes. | – 你想做动脉瘤切除吗 – 当然 |
[10:26] | Do you want me to ask Dr. Torres to give it to you? | 用我让Torres医生指派你吗 |
[10:28] | No,mother. I can get it myself. | 不用 我自己能行的 |
[10:32] | There you go. | 那就好 |
[10:37] | Dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[10:39] | I am stoked for our whipple today. Are you stoked? | 今天的手术我好兴奋 你期待不 |
[10:42] | – We,uh… No,we’re not… – You gotta speak up. | – 咱们不做… – 你得大声点 |
[10:47] | We’re not doing a whipple today. I had it taken from me. | 今天我们不做了 被抢走了 |
[10:51] | Mandy. No. | Mandy 不 |
[10:52] | Please don’t call me Mandy. | 别叫我Mandy |
[10:54] | We talked about this. You can’t let people walk all over you. | 不是说过嘛 你不能忍气吞声 |
[10:57] | You gotta stand up for yourself. | 你要奋起反抗啊 |
[10:59] | Not if it’s Ellis Grey,I don’t. | 那可是Ellis Grey啊 我拿什么反抗啊 |
[11:01] | Ellis is operating? Come on. | Ellis要上阵吗 拜托 |
[11:04] | The next best thing to operating is watching Ellis Grey do it. | 看Ellis手术也是享受啊 |
[11:08] | We gotta get in on that surgery,Mandy. | 我们必须参加这台手术 Mandy |
[11:10] | Remember what we say? | 记得咱说过什么吗 |
[11:12] | I don’t remember what we say. | 不记得 |
[11:13] | – We create… – Oh,we create our own destiny. | – 我们创造… – 我们创造自己的命运 |
[11:16] | Our own destiny. That’s right. Come on. | 没错的 来吧 |
[11:19] | Chop,chop. | 赶紧的 |
[11:27] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[11:28] | Oh,God. Ugh. What now? | 天呀 又要干什么 |
[11:32] | Well,you O.D.’ed,your heart stopped,but you’re stable. | 你吸毒过量 心脏停跳 现在稳定了 |
[11:36] | Can I get a name,please? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:38] | Oh,so you can call the cops? | 然后你好报警 是吧 |
[11:39] | Nah,I just need anything really, | 我就需要知道个代号 |
[11:41] | so we don’t mix up your pee with somebody else’s. | 以免把你的尿样和别人弄混 |
[11:43] | You have my pee? | 还取我的尿液了啊 |
[11:44] | Yeah. You were kinda giving it away for a while there. | 你之前有排尿啦 |
[11:47] | Spectacular. | 那敢情好 |
[11:50] | Name? | 姓名 |
[11:51] | – Lucille. – Okay. | – 好 |
[11:54] | Ball. | |
[11:57] | You’re a funny lady. | 你真搞笑 |
[11:58] | Well,that’s how I make my living. | 姐就是靠这吃饭的 |
[12:01] | All right,Ms. Ball. | 好吧 Ball小姐 |
[12:03] | We are gonna get you worked up and send you on your way. | 我们先帮你整理好 就送你进病房 |
[12:08] | Hey,where am I? | 这是哪啊 |
[12:09] | Uh,Seattle grace hospital. | 仁爱医院 |
[12:14] | Oh,God. | 我去 |
[12:17] | Don’t push. Theresa,don’t push. | 别用力 Theresa |
[12:21] | Kepner,what’s happening? | Kepner 什么情况 |
[12:22] | She’s dilated and effaced. The baby started crowning and then just stopped. | 她开始宫缩了 孩子也见头了 然后就没有然后了 |
[12:26] | Okay,move. | 好了 让开 |
[12:29] | Theresa,you’re doing great. | Theresa 你干得好 |
[12:35] | Okay,Kepner,order up a 3-D ultrasound,stat,and prep an O.R. For a crash C-section. | Kepner 预定全息超声和检查 订间手术室 准备紧急剖腹产 |
[12:40] | – And page my husband. – Right away. | – 呼下我丈夫 – 马上去 |
[12:45] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[12:45] | He detached the connector to the artificial lung, | 他把人工肺的连接器拔了 |
[12:47] | and I had to clamp off the cannula to stop the bleeding. | 我不得不取下套管止住出血 |
[12:49] | I told you this was a bad idea. | 我就说这样行不通的 |
[12:50] | All right. Let’s book an O.R. Let’s get it hooked back up. | 那订间手术室 接回去就行了 |
[12:52] | No,it’s too dangerous. He has to go back on ECMO. | 这太危险了 还是得用回体外肺膜 |
[12:54] | I-it’s not working,so he’s worse? | 那也没用啊 是不是更糟了 |
[12:55] | Hold on. Everybody,stop. | 等会 大家都住手 |
[12:57] | Look at his sats. | 看他的血氧饱和度 |
[12:59] | 93? He’s never been above 79. | 93%了啊 以前都不到79% |
[13:01] | His respiratory rate’s good Riley,I-is it hard for you to breathe at all? | 呼吸率也不错 Riley 你呼吸困难吗 |
[13:05] | No,I can breathe. | 不 我能呼吸 |
[13:06] | Okay,hold on. | 好 等下 |
[13:08] | You blow in this,okay? | 向里面吹气 |
[13:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么啦 |
[13:14] | He’s breathing better than he should be. | 他的呼吸比预期得要好 |
[13:16] | He’s breathing better than he ever has. | 比以往都要好 |
[13:17] | So he can use it until he gets the transplant? | 他能靠这个坚持到移植吗 |
[13:19] | We need to run more tests,but… From the sound of his lungs, | 还要做些测试 但从他的肺音来看 |
[13:23] | it’s possible he may not even need a transplant. | 可能根本不需要移植了呢 |
[13:26] | – Are you serious? – Well,you know,we have to… | – 你说真的吗 – 你知道 我们还得… |
[13:28] | – Are you serious?! – We have to see the tests,but… | – 当真吗 – 我们还要做些测试 但… |
[13:29] | Oh,thank you! I love you! I love you! | 多谢 我爱你 |
[13:32] | I think I do,too. | 我也是哦 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[13:40] | Wait. What? | 等下 什么 |
[13:41] | But why? Why can’t you do the surgery? | 但是为什么 为什么不能由你手术 |
[13:44] | Uh,the chief of surgery,Ellis Grey,will be doing the… it. | 手术会由外科主任Ellis Grey来做 |
[13:49] | Uh,I mean,I can. I would. She just… | 我能做 我可以的 只是她吧… |
[13:53] | – There’s protocols,and she… – Think of it as a huge upgrade. | – 上边有规定 – 把这当成一次豪华升级吧 |
[13:58] | You just got handed the keys to a Jaguar and you’ve been driving,like,a civic. | 你刚从本田思域 升级到捷豹了 |
[14:02] | A good car. A solid,dependable car. | 本田也是坚固可靠的好车 |
[14:04] | – But Dr. Grey… – hello,Alex. | – 但是Grey医生… – 你好 Alex |
[14:07] | Mr. Taylor,Mrs. Taylor,I’m Dr. Grey. | Taylor先生太太 我是Grey医生 |
[14:10] | I’ll be doing your pancreaticoduodenectomy today. | 今天将由我来做胰十二指肠切除术 |
[14:12] | I’ll graft with a section of your internal ILIAC vein… | 我会移植一段内髂静脉 |
[14:16] | a new technique of my invention. | 我发明的新技术 |
[14:17] | By forgoing the use of the jugular,you’ll have no visible scaring on the neck. | 无需取用颈静脉 颈部不会留疤 |
[14:21] | Oh,well,that’s nice… | 那太好了 |
[14:22] | I’ll gladly have you sign these consent forms. | 如果同意 麻烦签署这些同意书 |
[14:25] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’ll see you after we’re done. | 很高兴认识你 手术过后见 |
[14:27] | Jaguar. Doc… Dr. Grey. | 捷豹耶 Grey医生… |
[14:30] | Any chance I could scrub in with you? | 我有机会和你一起进手术室吗 |
[14:32] | Alex,of course. Love to have you. | Alex 当然 很高兴有你 |
[14:36] | See? You have to speak up for yourself. | 看到了吗 你需要为自己争取 |
[14:41] | C-can you explain anything that woman just said? | 你能解释一下 刚才她说了什么吗 |
[14:43] | You know,I-I,uh,excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪了 |
[14:50] | Uh… Here you go,sir. | 给您 先生 |
[14:55] | Your heart stopped again. | 你心脏又停跳了 |
[14:57] | Because of all the cocaine you’ve enjoyed, | 拜你那些可卡因所赐 |
[14:59] | you’re going to need a surgical implant… an A.I.C.D. pacemaker. | 你需要植入心内转复除颤器了 |
[15:02] | If you have any questions about this procedure,here’s an informative brochure. | 如果你有什么疑问 这是产品说明书 |
[15:10] | She’s a ray of sunshine. | 她真阳光啊 |
[15:11] | She is. | 她是的 |
[15:14] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and assume that you don’t have any insurance. | 我大胆猜测一下 估计你没医保吧 |
[15:17] | So is there somebody maybe I can call… parents,somebody? | 所以需要通知父母什么的吗 |
[15:20] | No. Parents are dead. | 没有 父母双亡 |
[15:22] | I’m sorry to hear that. Is it from disease,family history? | 很遗憾哈 这是家族病吗 |
[15:25] | My mother died of a stomach thing. My father killed himself. | 我妈死于胃病 我爸自杀了 |
[15:30] | I am really sorry. | 真抱歉哈 |
[15:34] | What’s… what’s funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[15:36] | I do have a sister. She’s a half sister. | 我有个姐姐 同父异母 |
[15:39] | Okay. Nearby? | 好的 近吗 |
[15:43] | Very. | 很近 |
[15:44] | She’s a doctor… At this hospital. | 她是个医生 就在这所医院的 |
[15:50] | What,are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[15:52] | Who? Who? Who is she? | 谁啊 |
[15:54] | Hey,we’ve never met. She doesn’t know me. | 我们从没见过 她不认识我 |
[15:57] | And trust me,she doesn’t want to. | 相信我 她不想认识我的 |
[16:05] | You paged? | 你呼我了吗 |
[16:06] | Yeah,have a look at her ultrasound. | 是啊 看她的超声波成像 |
[16:10] | That is a massive tumor. | 这么大的肿瘤啊 |
[16:12] | – What? – Percy,shut up. | – 什么 – Percy 闭嘴 |
[16:14] | It’s pressing up against the neck. Is the airway secured? | 正压迫颈部 气管稳定吗 |
[16:17] | I did an exit and trached her. It’s as secure as it can be for now. | 我做了气管通道 暂时很稳定 |
[16:19] | Why can’t I see my baby? What’s wrong? | 为什么我看不到宝宝 怎么了 |
[16:20] | Theresa,your baby has a tumor. | Theresa 你的宝宝长了个肿瘤 |
[16:22] | But Dr. Shepherd’s here. He’s gonna take good care of her. | 但是Shepherd医生在 他会治好她的 |
[16:25] | The Shepherds are the best you and your baby could hope for,okay? | 两位Shepherd医生都非常厉害的 |
[16:28] | They are an amazing team. | 他们是梦幻团队 |
[16:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:32] | Wait. What’s wrong with her? | 等等 她怎么了 |
[16:45] | What took you so long? | 你怎么花那么久 |
[16:46] | I wasn’t standing around,Derek. | 我也没闲着 Derek |
[16:48] | I had to make sure that the mother wouldn’t bleed out. | 必须确定妈妈不会大出血 |
[16:50] | If we wait any longer,she won’t even be a mother. | 如果多耽误一会 她都当不成妈妈了 |
[16:51] | It’s pressing against the trachea. | 它压迫着气管呢 |
[16:53] | I need to make sure the airway’s secure. | 我需要确定导气管稳定 |
[16:54] | The bleeders can’t wait. | 出血点等不起的 |
[16:56] | You have to work on the neck as I operate. | 我手术时 你就得给颈部手术 |
[16:57] | It’s gonna take us all day. | 这要花我们一天 |
[16:59] | I’m sorry. I know you weren’t planning on spending the day with your wife. | 抱歉 我知道你懒得整天跟妻子在一起 |
[17:02] | I’ll see you in there. | 里面见 |
[17:05] | It’s a beautiful day to save lives. | 今天真适合救死扶伤哟 |
[17:07] | Nice. | 很好 |
[17:12] | Oh,hey,darlin’. | 亲爱的 |
[17:13] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:15] | I have to steal a surgery from cristina Yang. | 我得从Cristina Yang那里偷手术 |
[17:17] | Well… Yang’s always stealing surgeries. | Yang总撬别人的手术啊 |
[17:21] | That girl gives me the creeps. | 看着她就别扭 |
[17:23] | I know. It’s just… Mom’s operating today, | 我知道 妈妈今天有手术 |
[17:26] | and I thought it would be nice to go in and see it, | 我本想进去观摩 |
[17:28] | but she doesn’t want me in there,so… | 但她不想让我进去 所以… |
[17:30] | Remember when you were learning how to ride a bike | 记得你学骑自行车时吗 |
[17:33] | and you ran into the back of the Richmonds’ station wagon? | 撞上了Richmond家旅行车的后面 |
[17:36] | Vividly. | 历历在目 |
[17:38] | What happened after that? | 后来怎么了 |
[17:39] | I sat on the curb and cried and bled all over you. | 我坐在路边大哭 流了你一身血 |
[17:43] | Well,after that? | 然后呢 |
[17:45] | You made me get back on my bike. | 你让我回到车上 |
[17:46] | No. Your mother made you get back on,and you learned to ride a bike. | 是你妈让你回到车上 然后你就学会了 |
[17:54] | She just wants you to succeed. | 她只是想让你成功 |
[17:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:58] | I’m doing a proctocolectomy right now. | 我正做直肠结肠切除术呢 |
[18:00] | – You want in? – Single incision? | – 想看吗 – 单切口吗 |
[18:04] | I probably shouldn’t. | 我可能不该看 |
[18:06] | Yeah. Probably not. | 是啊 可能不该 |
[18:23] | How many aortic aneurysms has she actually done? | 她切除过多少动脉瘤了 |
[18:26] | Two… in the hospital. | 两个 在医院里 |
[18:28] | She’s probably done more at home on cats. | 她可能在家里 用猫练过更多次 |
[18:32] | Hey,does she eat with anyone,ever? | 她和谁一起吃过饭吗 |
[18:34] | No. That’s what happens to you when you screw an attending. | 没有 跟主治医师乱搞 就这个下场 |
[18:37] | You’re a pariah. | 你就是个贱民 |
[18:38] | Unlike your approach of just never having sex with anybody? | 不像你这种守身如玉的哈 |
[18:40] | – No virgin jokes. – Thank you. | – 不许嘲笑处女 – 谢谢 |
[18:42] | Her and Preston Burke? Really? | 她和Preston Burke吗 真的假的 |
[18:45] | And apparently,it was so scary for him,he actually had to leave the state. | 很明显 他大受打击 只得躲别的州去了 |
[18:48] | I always say,never mess with the crazy chicks. | 我一直就说 别和疯妞乱搞 |
[18:51] | She’s probably gonna go full-on Izzie one day and shoot up the hospital. | 她可能会步Izzie后尘 在医院里乱喷 |
[18:56] | What’s Izzie? | Izzie是谁 |
[18:57] | Oh,it means “crazy.” | 一个疯女人 |
[18:59] | She was a girl in our class who was sleeping with a patient. | 她跟我们同届 跟病人上床了 |
[19:04] | – And then she stole a transplant heart for him. – What? | – 还给病人骗了个心脏 – 什么 |
[19:06] | Until Meredith turned her into her mom and got her fired. | 后来Meredith把她告发了 让她被解雇了 |
[19:09] | Oh,my God,Mer. You’re so brave. | 天哪 Mer 你太勇敢了 |
[19:11] | Hold on a second. How many people washed out your year? | 等等 你那届刷下去了几个人 |
[19:14] | – Uh,two. – Uh,her and O’Malley. | – 两个 – 她和O’Malley |
[19:16] | 007. | |
[19:18] | He,uh,failed his intern exam and was never seen again. | 他实习考试没过 然后就无影无踪了 |
[19:22] | Okay. Here I go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[19:24] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[19:26] | To get back on my bicycle. | 回到自行车上 |
[19:29] | Dr. Grey is gonna graft an ILIAC vein to the portal vein, | Grey医生想把髂静脉移植到门静脉 |
[19:34] | but that man’s got bilateral deep vein thrombosis in his femorals, | 但病人股骨双侧下肢有深静脉血栓 |
[19:38] | and the ILIACs won’t be usable. | 髂静脉就用不上了 |
[19:41] | I mean,she’s gonna look first,right? | 她会先看病历吧 |
[19:43] | Who’s that woman with Dr. Robbins? | 和Robbins医生在一起的女人是谁 |
[19:45] | I don’t know. Some ortho surgeon. | 我不知道 某个骨科医生吧 |
[19:49] | I should’ve gone into ortho. I liked ortho. | 我应该去骨科 最喜欢骨科了 |
[19:51] | Why didn’t you? | 你怎么不去呢 |
[19:52] | Well,when Ellis Grey says you’re good for cardio… | 当Ellis Grey说你适合心脏科… |
[19:57] | Excuse me,Dr. Torres. | 打扰下 Torres医生 |
[19:58] | I was wondering if I could do the aortic aneurysm today. | 我想知道 我能不能主刀动脉瘤切除 |
[20:01] | This will be Yang’s third,and I’ve only done one. | 这是Yang的第三次了吧 我只做过一个 |
[20:04] | – So it’s only fair… – Webber,I know how many you’ve done. | – 这样才公平 – Webber 我知道你做过几个 |
[20:07] | And I know what my residents need,okay? | 我也知道住院医需要什么 好吗 |
[20:10] | My mother suggested that I ask you. | 我妈让我来问你的 |
[20:15] | Why don’t you split it? | 你们何不分享呢 |
[20:17] | You and Yang can,uh,do it together. | 你和Yang可以一起做嘛 |
[20:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:22] | – Whatever Ellis Grey wants. – You know it. | – Ellis Grey一字千钧啊 – 你懂的 |
[20:24] | Yang’s not gonna like it. | Yang不会喜欢的 |
[20:26] | Well,it’s better than kicking her off the case. | 聊胜于无 |
[20:29] | Bitch scares me. | 那贱人太吓人了 |
[20:34] | Lucy. You got some’s plaining to do. | Lucy 你得解释一下了 |
[20:38] | I’m gonna,uh,I’m just gonna go. | 我得走了 我真得走了 |
[20:40] | No,you’re not,because if you don’t get this procedure,you’re going to die. | 不行 不做手术 你会死的 |
[20:45] | Look,I get it. I know. It is scary. | 我理解 这很可怕 |
[20:49] | But I can tell you everything that’s gonna happen. | 但我可以跟你解释清楚的 |
[20:51] | – Yeah,I already read the brochure. – Okay. | – 我已经看过病历了 – 好吧 |
[20:53] | The automatic implanted cardioverter defibrillator is… | 自动心内转复除颤器 |
[20:56] | is placed beneath the skin below the collarbone. | 植入锁骨下的肌肤里 |
[20:57] | The electrode wires th… Yeah,I have a photographic memory. | 电极丝可以…我能过目不忘 |
[21:00] | Yeah. Okay. | 是哦 |
[21:02] | Well,you should go to med school. | 你应该去读医学院 |
[21:04] | Right. Or I could be a ballerina. | 是啊 或者成为芭蕾舞演员 |
[21:08] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[21:09] | Okay? You should see all of this as a second chance. | 你该把这一切看做第二次机会 |
[21:13] | People turn things around all the time. You’re smart. | 人总在不断改变 你很聪明 |
[21:16] | You’re sharp. You’re beautiful. | 机灵又漂亮 |
[21:18] | You got a sister here you’ve never even met. | 你在这还有个素未谋面的姐姐 |
[21:21] | You could have a whole new family. | 你可以有个新家庭 |
[21:25] | Let’s start by fixing your heart,okay? | 从治好心脏开始 好吗 |
[21:33] | Oh,okay. | 好吧 |
[21:35] | Oh. All right. | 没关系的 |
[21:37] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[21:52] | What the hell is Meredith Webber doing on my aortic aneurysm? | Meredith参加我的主动脉瘤手术做什么 |
[22:10] | Listen,if you tell Meredith or Ellis or anyone… | 你敢告诉Meredith或Ellis 如果你敢说出去 |
[22:14] | That surgery is mine. You can’t just throw your girlfriend on it. | 手术是我的 你女友不许掺和 |
[22:17] | I swear,Yang. I will fix it so you never see the inside of an O.R. again. | 小心我让你永远进不去手术室 |
[22:20] | – I will bury you. – I’m not sharing my surgery. | – 让你吃不了兜着走 – 我不分享手术 |
[22:23] | Change the board and get her off. | 把她名字划下去 |
[22:24] | Look,I didn’t change the board. Torres did. | 我没改手术安排 是Torres做的 |
[22:28] | Where’s Torres then? | Torres在哪 |
[22:30] | C.S.F. is leaking. Let’s get some suction in here,Percy. | 脑髓液在渗漏 抽吸这里 Percy |
[22:33] | I need you to have lunch with the president of the board of the Bryson school tomorrow. | 你明天去和布莱森学校校长吃饭吧 |
[22:36] | Why are you talking about this now? | 怎么突然提这个 |
[22:37] | Because,Derek,you’re never home. | Derek 因为你从不回家 |
[22:39] | You’re always spending the night in that stupid trailer | 你总在破拖车里过夜 |
[22:41] | on that stupid piece of land planning that stupid house that you’re never gonna build. | 说是规划倒霉房子 却一直荒到现在 |
[22:48] | Pulse ox is dropping. What did you do? | 脉搏血氧降低 你刚做了什么 |
[22:49] | I didn’t do anything. It’s invading the tracheal wall. | 什么也没做 渗漏进气管壁了 |
[22:51] | – Clamp. – Secure the airway. We’re losing her. | – 夹钳 – 稳住导气管 她快不行了 |
[22:52] | I’m working as hard as I can,Derek. | 我也在尽力 Derek |
[22:54] | You just pay attention to what you’re doing. | 你只要专心你的部分 |
[23:08] | Uh,do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[23:09] | – I’m going into surgery. – Yeah,just… | – 手术要开始了 – 就… |
[23:11] | tell Dr. Grey that the patient has a history of D.V.T. | 告诉Grey医生 病患有深静脉血栓病史 |
[23:15] | And that the ILIAC veins may not be suitable for grafting. | 髂静脉也许不适合移植 |
[23:18] | Whoa,whoa. Wait. Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[23:19] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你之前怎么不说 |
[23:21] | J-just… you’re going in there. Just tell her. | 你要进去了 告诉她吧 |
[23:23] | You tell her. He’s your patient. | 自己去说 他是你病人 |
[23:24] | I’m not gonna tell her she’s wrong. | 我不会指出她的错误 |
[23:28] | I mean,she… she took the chart. She read it. Right? | 病历在她手里 她看过了 对吧 |
[23:30] | – Yes. She knows what she’s doing. – Well,just tell her. | – 是的 她知道该怎么做 – 跟她说下啊 |
[23:37] | Yang,wait. | Yang 等等 |
[23:38] | When in the hell are you gonna give Lucille Ball her A.I.C.D.? | 你啥时给Lucille Ball 植入心内转复除颤器 |
[23:41] | You have to do it. I’ve got surgery. | 你去处理 我有手术要做 |
[23:42] | I don’t think so. You did the consult. | 不行 是你会诊的 |
[23:43] | – Where’s your wife? – What? | – 你老婆在哪 – 什么 |
[23:44] | She was supposed to place a pacemaker in our O.D. girl hours ago… | 几小时前 她就该给嗑药女移植起搏器 |
[23:46] | And now she’s trying to pawn it off on me. | 现在她想推给我做 |
[23:48] | I have a surgery. | 我有手术 |
[23:49] | You’re the cardio consult. You do it. | 你是心外科医生 你来做 |
[23:51] | Avery can do it. | Avery能搞定 |
[23:52] | I can’t spare Avery. | 我需要Avery |
[23:53] | I’m not giving up this surgery to stick a pacemaker in a junkie. | 我才不放弃手术 给嗑药女安起搏器 |
[23:56] | Tell your wife to have Meredith Webber… | 叫你老婆去找Meredith Webber… |
[23:57] | Yang,just back off! | Yang 走开 |
[24:23] | I’m sorry. I just… I just got really… | 抱歉 我是真的… |
[24:28] | Well,you won’t need stitches… This time. | 这次你不需要缝合 |
[24:33] | I thought it was supposed to be getting better. | 我本以为会有好转 |
[24:35] | Or are you gonna hit another intern? | 你还会揍其他实习生吗 |
[24:36] | No. | 不至于 |
[24:39] | Why do you keep helping me? Why don’t you just report me? | 你为啥一直帮我 为啥不去告发我 |
[24:48] | Because I’m a doctor. | 因为我是医生 |
[24:53] | Please don’t tell my wife. | 别告诉我老婆 |
[24:58] | Well,you can finish the rest of this. I have surgery. | 剩下你自己搞定吧 我有手术要做 |
[25:08] | Suction here. | 抽吸这里 |
[25:09] | So June sounds good. Have you thought about where? | 六月挺好的 你想过地点吗 |
[25:12] | Oh,M-Meredith and I thought about,uh,Hawaii. That might be cool. | Meredith和我想过夏威夷 应该不错 |
[25:16] | You know,have everyone come out and… | 你懂的 每个人都去… |
[25:18] | Really,a destination wedding? Alex,I’m running a hospital. | 不会吧 结婚旅行啊 我还要管理医院 |
[25:22] | I can’t just dash off to… retract that,please. Clamp. | 没法奔去…勾住 给我夹钳 |
[25:26] | You’ll do it here. I’ll book the rainier club. | 就在这办吧 我去预订雷尼尔俱乐部 |
[25:28] | It’s gorgeous. | 超赞的 |
[25:30] | That sounds great. | 好啊 |
[25:32] | What the hell am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[25:34] | The ILIAC veins are completely thrombosed,both of them. | 两条髂静脉都形成血栓了 |
[25:38] | Unusable. Completely unusable. | 功能完全废了 |
[25:42] | Did you know about this? | 你之前知道这情况吗 |
[25:44] | Uh,no. | 不知道 |
[25:47] | Okay. Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[25:49] | We’ll use the renal vein. | 我们启用肾静脉 |
[25:51] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[25:53] | Someone page Dr. Bailey,please. | 呼Bailey医生 |
[25:55] | I want her in here now. | 让她马上来 |
[26:00] | Why aren’t you doing a TEVAR? | 为什么不做胸主动脉腔内修复 |
[26:01] | I’m doing a direct approach. It’s cooler. | 我的方案直接且更牛 |
[26:03] | A TEVAR is safer. It’s far less invasive. | 胸主动脉腔内修复更安全 风险很小 |
[26:05] | You go in through the femoral,you don’t have to crack the chest. | 从股骨进入 根本不用开胸 |
[26:07] | I already ordered the graft. | 我已经预约了移植 |
[26:08] | You two might have worked out your surgical plan before this. | 你俩该在手术前定好方案 |
[26:11] | I did,and my surgical plan didn’t include this nimrod. | 早定了 我没料到会有人抢手术 |
[26:14] | No,it just included hacking up the patient like a psychopath. | 你的方案是跟疯子似的把病人开膛破肚 |
[26:17] | Girls,don’t make me come over there and do it myself. | 姑娘们 别逼我亲自动手 |
[26:19] | Shut up and work. | 都闭嘴 开始工作 |
[26:21] | 10-blade. | 10号刀 |
[26:22] | Avery. | |
[26:24] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[26:25] | I’m,um,booking an O.R. | 我正要预约手术室 |
[26:27] | I’m gonna take my… that girl up for her pacemaker. Why? | 准备给那姑娘装起搏器 怎么了 |
[26:30] | Somebody made off with an armload of drugs from the dispensary… | 有人从药房偷走了一大堆药 |
[26:33] | – codeine,morphine,demerol. – Okay,why… | – 可待因 吗啡 杜冷丁 – 那又怎样 |
[26:35] | ’cause the dispensary was accessed with your I.D. Card. That’s why. | 是用你的身份卡进入药房的 |
[26:39] | Oh,damn it. | 该死 |
[26:48] | But you knew the patient had thrombosis? | 你知道病人有栓塞 |
[26:50] | – I…I had… I did. – Speak up. | – 我知道 – 大声点 |
[26:54] | In the legs… yes. | 没错 腿上有血栓 |
[26:56] | Um,did you look at his chart? | 你看过病历没 |
[26:58] | Of course I looked at his chart. | 当然看过 |
[26:59] | But there was no indication that the thrombosis was this bad. | 病历没提到血栓症会这么严重 |
[27:02] | Why wasn’t it in his chart? | 为什么病历上没写 |
[27:04] | Because I had chosen to use the jugular. | 因为我本打算采用颈静脉 |
[27:08] | They were in the medical records. | 医疗记录里有提起 |
[27:10] | And you didn’t tell me because I’d opted to not cut the man’s throat? | 你却不说明 是因为我不会切开他的喉部吗 |
[27:14] | Well,that’s… It’s a good plan… | 这是个好方案 |
[27:16] | but I ended up cutting his throat anyway. | 最后我还是切开了 |
[27:17] | My procedure’s a wash,and the patient’s been under far longer than is optimal. | 前功尽弃 病人情况危急 |
[27:21] | That’s why I picked the jugular. | 所以我选颈静脉 |
[27:25] | Is that right… Dr. Bailey? | Bailey医生 是这样吗 |
[27:27] | Is that why you picked it? | 所以你选择不说 |
[27:30] | Alex,where’s my graft? | Alex 移植片在哪 |
[27:32] | Here’s the graft. | 在这儿 |
[27:35] | I’m just suturing. | 我正在缝合 |
[27:38] | Oh,my God. | 天哪 |
[27:41] | I might have nicked the carotid. | 我好像割到颈动脉了 |
[27:44] | You people are trying to kill me. | 被你们害惨了 |
[27:51] | – Did you get the whole tumor? – I told you. | – 肿瘤全部移除了吗 – 我说过了 |
[27:53] | I’m not asking for myself. | 我不是替自己问 |
[27:54] | I’m asking what I should tell the mother… | 我只想知道如何向他母亲交代 |
[27:57] | just go. I will talk to her myself. | 走吧 我自己跟她说的 |
[28:01] | – So we’ll talk about the preschool… – it’s gonna be late. | – 还是说说我们的孩子吧 – 太晚了 |
[28:02] | I’m gonna stay and look into this clinical trial. | 我要留下来观察临床试验 |
[28:05] | That’s great. | 好啊 |
[28:06] | One more reason for you to stay out of the house. | 又一个不回家的借口 |
[28:10] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[28:13] | – It’s fine. Maybe you’ll be more interested once the baby comes. – Right. | – 也许孩子出生后你就想回家了 – 对哦 |
[28:16] | Everything’s gonna be different when the baby comes. | 孩子一出生 一切都会不同了 |
[28:17] | – Well,a girl can hope. – Nothing’s gonna change. | – 是我一厢情愿 – 一切都不会改变 |
[28:19] | What do you think is gonna change? | 你以为会改变什么 |
[28:19] | – Do you even want a baby? – I didn’t say that. | – 你究竟想不想要孩子 – 我没说不想 |
[28:22] | – I’m not ta… – Yes,I want a baby. | – 我不是… – 我想要孩子 |
[28:23] | No,I’m not talking about a baby. This baby,with me. | 不是其他孩子 这是咱俩的孩子 |
[28:30] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[28:36] | Do you? | 爱吗 |
[28:38] | Of course I love you. | 我当然爱你 |
[28:40] | Can you say it without looking at the floor? | 你能看着我说吗 |
[28:57] | Less than three minutes of circulatory arrest left. | 离循环停止只剩不到三分钟了 |
[28:59] | You go over that,and the organs start dying. | 一旦超时 器官就开始衰竭 |
[29:01] | If Webber hadn’t taken so long… | 如果不是Webber花了这么长时间… |
[29:02] | – I took the time it needed. – Two minutes. | – 我已经尽快了 – 只剩两分钟 |
[29:04] | – Done. Go back on bypass. – Yes,doctor. | – 搞定 回到旁路 – 好的 医生 |
[29:07] | Oh,got a leak. | 有出血 |
[29:07] | Okay,I’ll find it. I’ll throw a stitch. | 我来找出血口进行缝合 |
[29:09] | No,it’s too risky. The leak is behind the heart. | 不行 太冒险了 出血口在心脏背面 |
[29:10] | You need to do an internal graft. | 得做内缝合 |
[29:12] | Will you shut up? I will find it. | 你闭嘴 我能找到 |
[29:13] | Dr. Torres? | Torres医生 |
[29:16] | Webber’s right,Yang. | Webber说得对 Yang |
[29:18] | Her way is safer. Let her do it. | 她的方法更安全 让她来 |
[29:19] | 5-0 Prolene. | 5-0普理灵线 |
[29:21] | Move your hands. | 把手拿开 |
[29:23] | Move your hands,please. | 请把手拿开 |
[29:31] | what are you doing? Move your hands. | 你干嘛 把手拿开 |
[29:33] | I got it. I found the leak. | 行了 找到出血口了 |
[29:34] | Uh,give me a clamp. 2-0 Prolene. I got it. | 给我止血钳 2-0普理灵线 交给我 |
[29:41] | Have you seen my wife? | 见到我妻子没 |
[29:43] | As a matter of fact,I have. | 确实见了 |
[29:44] | She just threatened to quit. | 她刚威胁说要辞职 |
[29:46] | Do me a favor. Wash your laundry at home,not in my O.R. | 帮帮忙 家务事留在家里 别带到手术室 |
[29:49] | Well,oh,there’s two sides to every story… | 事情都有两面性 |
[29:51] | Yeah,I’m not interested in your side. | 我对你的观点不感兴趣 |
[29:52] | Derek,Richard and I had very high hopes for you, | Derek 我和Richard对你期望很高 |
[29:54] | but you have been nothing but a disappointment. | 但你一直让我们失望 |
[29:56] | You don’t publish,you don’t teach,your attitude is terrible. | 不发表文章 没有教学成果 态度还很差 |
[29:59] | The residents have a nickname for you,and it is not flattering. | 住院医师给你起了个绰号 是损你的 |
[30:02] | – What do they call me? – Get it together, | – 他们叫我什么 – 打起精神来 |
[30:03] | because if it comes down to a choice between you and her, | 如果非要我在你和她之间选择 |
[30:06] | you need to be very clear which one of you I will choose. | 你应该清楚我会选谁 |
[30:15] | Trust me,you two don’t want to be the next Shepherds. | 相信我 你们不会希望成为Shepherd夫妇 |
[30:18] | So I start to do the repair… | 然后我开始修补 |
[30:19] | – And she just stuck her hand in? – Yes! | – 她就是不肯把手挪开 – 是啊 |
[30:21] | – Wait. What happened? – Yang’s a freakin’ maniac. | – 等下 怎么了 – Yang是个疯子 |
[30:23] | She’s dangerous. | 她就是个危险分子 |
[30:27] | My patient’s fine. | 我的病人很好 |
[30:29] | Awake,great vitals,if you were interested. | 醒了 体征指数正常 |
[30:32] | Well,that’s great,’cause o.D. Girl bolted. | 那就好 嗑药女跑了 |
[30:34] | You had no business shoving in there. | 你根本不该插手 |
[30:37] | You had no business in that O.R. | 你根本不该出现在手术室 |
[30:39] | I wasn’t about to let that guy die | 我才不会差点让病人死掉 |
[30:40] | watching you Jack around with the internal graft. | 看着你做内缝合浪费时间 |
[30:42] | That was the right technique. | 那才是对的方法 |
[30:44] | Dr. Torres specifically… | Torres医生特别… |
[30:45] | Dr. Torres only sided with you because you’re the chief’s little girl. | Torres医生支持你 因为你是主任女儿 |
[30:48] | She’s a pathetic lackey. | 她是个可悲的马屁精 |
[30:51] | Well,we’d all be working under Dr. Preston Burke right now, | 本来我们还可以跟着Preston Burke医生 |
[30:54] | but you screwed us out of that opportunity,literally. | 你却把这么好的机会给毁了 |
[30:57] | What exactly did you do to him? | 你到底对他做了什么 |
[30:59] | Because he left the state to get away from you. | 他为了躲你 干脆一走了之 |
[31:02] | Good one. | 说得好 |
[31:03] | If you want to get personal, | 如果你非得提及私生活 |
[31:04] | why don’t you ask prince charming what he | 何不问问你的白马王子 和小处女在办公室干了什么 |
[31:06] | and the virgin Mary like to do in his office? | |
[31:07] | What? What are you talking about? What… | 什么 你说什么 |
[31:13] | – She’s a lunatic. – What… what… what is she talking about? | – 她疯了 – 她…说什么 |
[31:15] | You can’t believe a word she says. | 别相信她说的话 |
[31:17] | She’s just… come on! | 她只是…拜托 |
[31:19] | April? | |
[31:21] | I’m… I’m sorry. I’m s… I’m sorry. I… Oh,God. | 对不起 老天 |
[31:27] | Oh,just shoot me now. | 杀了我吧 |
[31:30] | Oh,God. | 上帝 |
[31:38] | Tests are good. Sats are great. | 检测结果正常 血氧饱和度正常 |
[31:39] | He’s breathing unassisted. He’s gonna be home by the end of the week. | 他能自主呼吸了 这周末就能回家了 |
[31:42] | And he’s been taken off the transplant list? | 他已经不在移植名单上了吧 |
[31:43] | Yep,yep. Two weeks on your little thing,and his lungs are actually improved. | 是的 使用你的小东西两周后 他的肺功能就明显提升了 |
[31:49] | Well,good work. | 干得好 |
[31:50] | Oh,amazing work. | 太漂亮了 |
[31:52] | And I didn’t even want to do it. | 我当初竟然都不同意 |
[31:54] | It was amazing. You’re amazing. | 真的很棒 你真棒 |
[31:59] | Well,um,we should,uh,celebrate y… sometime. | 我们应该找时间庆祝一下 |
[32:03] | Yeah,we should. We should go get drinks. | 是啊 应该去喝一杯 |
[32:05] | I mean,this is… This is one to celebrate. | 这值得庆祝 |
[32:08] | – Dr. Torres,here are your kids. – Yeah. | – Torres医生 你的孩子们来了 – 妈咪 |
[32:09] | Oh,hi,baby girl. Hi. | 嗨 宝贝女儿 |
[32:13] | Okay. Well… sometime. | 好的 改天 |
[32:17] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah,sometime. | 好的 改天 |
[32:20] | All right. Here we go. | 好了 我们走 |
[32:28] | Slow down… And tell me. | 别激动 跟我说说 |
[32:34] | I can’t. | 我不能相信… |
[32:36] | I mean,I can’t believe them. I cannot believe them! | 真不敢相信他们这样 |
[32:44] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了 |
[32:47] | – You did? – Yes. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[32:49] | And you should be upset. | 让人沮丧 |
[32:51] | – You should be humiliated. – Ellis… | – 让人感到羞耻 |
[32:53] | You don’t let Yang,you don’t let anyone show you up in your O.R. | 你不该让Yang或任何人 在手术室让你难看 |
[32:57] | Understand? Ever. | 明白吗 永远都不能 |
[33:01] | I shouldn’t have been in there. | 我本不该去手术室 |
[33:03] | I wasn’t prepared. | 我没准备好 |
[33:04] | Then why in the world did you go in? | 那你干什么还要去 |
[33:06] | Because you pushed me. | 是你逼我的 |
[33:09] | And you aren’t mad because I embarrassed myself. | 你生气 不是因为我丢了脸 |
[33:14] | You’re mad because I embarrassed you. | 而是因为我丢了你的脸 |
[33:23] | Ellis,what in the hell is wrong with y… | Ellis 你到底在干吗 |
[33:24] | I want you to fire Mandy Bailey. | 我要你开除Mandy Bailey |
[33:27] | – Tonight,Richard. I want you to do it tonight. – What are you talking about? | – 就今晚 我要你今晚就开除她 – 你说什么 |
[33:29] | – What is this about? – She made a complete fool of me. | – 出什么事了 – 她彻彻底底地耍了我 |
[33:32] | I had no idea,no idea at all. | 我不知道 一点也不知道 |
[33:34] | I looked like… like a total failure. | 我看起来像个失败者 |
[33:37] | Okay,look… now look,just hold on. | 听着 冷静一下 |
[33:40] | Now… now just… Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[33:44] | I was humiliated. | 我真丢脸 |
[33:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:47] | In front of all those people. | 那么多人看着 |
[33:49] | I was just trying to fix her stupid mistake. | 我只想补救她那个愚蠢的错误 |
[33:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:54] | I looked… I looked like a fraud… | 我看起来像个骗子 |
[33:55] | But you… you know you’re not. | 你不是 |
[33:58] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[33:59] | Like an idiot. | 像个白痴 |
[34:01] | There was nothing to graft. | 根本没法移植 |
[34:03] | Okay,look,okay,but you… you made it work. | 好了 听着 你搞定了 |
[34:06] | You always do. The patient is fine. | 你总是能搞定 病人没事了 |
[34:10] | Look,you can’t control everything. | 听着 你不能控制所有事 |
[34:14] | I know you want to. | 我知道你想 |
[34:16] | But you can’t,okay? | 但这很难 知道吗 |
[34:20] | Is Meredith all right? | Meredith还好吗 |
[34:22] | I don’t know how to talk to her,Richard. | 我不知道怎么跟她交流 Richard |
[34:24] | Will you talk to her? | 你跟她谈谈好吗 |
[34:25] | Yeah,I will,I will. She’ll be all right. | 我会的 她会好起来的 |
[34:28] | I am horrible at it. I am terrible. | 我不是好妈妈 我做不来 |
[34:31] | Oh,I just want her to do well. I just want her to do the best she can… | 我只希望她能好好的 尽力做到最好 |
[34:34] | I-I know. I know you do. And she’ll be okay,okay? | 我知道 她会没事的 |
[34:37] | I promise. Okay? | 我保证 |
[34:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:54] | Yang. Hey. | |
[34:58] | Thanks… For today. | 今天谢谢了 |
[35:03] | Tell your wife and get some help. | 别瞒你太太 伤口还需要处理 |
[35:06] | She’ll leave,and I’ll lose my kids. | 她会离开我 我会失去孩子们的 |
[35:09] | She… She’s… She’s afraid I’m gonna hurt one of them. | 她…担心我会伤害到孩子 |
[35:16] | Aren’t you? | 难道不是吗 |
[35:18] | – Hey. – Hey. How are ya? | 你还好吗 |
[35:20] | – Okay. – Oh,my gosh. What happened to your hand? | 天呐 你的手怎么了 |
[35:22] | Oh,oh,I,uh… I,uh,some junkie patient knocked me into a tray of instruments,so… | 有个瘾君子撞到我 蹭到手术器械上了 |
[35:29] | Oh,you poor baby. All right. Let’s get you home,and I’ll take a look at it,okay? | 真可怜 先回家 我再好好给你看看 |
[35:33] | – Okay,let’s go. Come on,allegra. – Come on. Let’s go. | – 咱们走吧 快点 Allegra – 走吧 |
[35:35] | All right. | 好 |
[35:42] | I need help. | 来人啊 |
[35:44] | She was just lying in the street. I almost ran her over. | 她就躺在马路上 我差点撞到她 |
[35:55] | Okay,we’ve got this. | 好了 交给我们吧 |
[35:56] | Pulse is V-tach. Where’s the crash cart? | 脉搏过速 急救设备呢 |
[35:58] | Charge to 360. Sir,step back. | 充电到360焦 先生 请退后 |
[35:59] | It’s all right. I’m a doctor. | 没事的 我是医生 |
[36:00] | Yeah,we’re all doctors,all right? Now move. | 这里全是医生呢 退后 |
[36:02] | Clear. | 离手 |
[36:05] | Charge to 300. Clear. | 充电到300焦 离手 |
[36:09] | Sinus tach. We got her. | 心律恢复 她活过来了 |
[36:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:14] | You know where I can find Dr. Shepherd? | 请问Shepherd医生在哪儿 |
[36:15] | Which one? | 哪一位 |
[36:18] | Meredith. | |
[36:20] | No,dad. | 别这样 爸爸 |
[36:21] | Don’t come and clean up after her again. | 别又来帮妈妈收拾烂摊子 |
[36:23] | You do it every time. | 每次都这样 |
[36:24] | And it’s beneath you,and it’s pointless. | 太掉价了 也毫无意义 |
[36:26] | I can’t do anything right for her. | 我做什么都不能让她满意 |
[36:28] | – Your mother doesn’t want… – And I finally figured out why. | – 你妈不是想… – 我终于想明白了 |
[36:32] | She wants everyone around her to be ordinary so she can be extraordinary. | 她希望身边所有人平庸 显出她的不凡 |
[36:37] | She wants everyone around her small. | 她要所有人都低声下气 |
[36:40] | – Oh,you stop it. – And that’s what she’s done to you. | – 别说了 – 她也是这么对你的 |
[36:42] | She has made you small. | 她逼你低声下气 |
[36:45] | And I’m not gonna let her do it to me. | 我才不要这样 |
[37:07] | I don’t,uh… I d… I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知自己是怎么了 |
[37:11] | All I know is that the baby is coming and I want it. | 我只知道我想要这个孩子 |
[37:18] | You know,it… It may change things. | 可能事情会有转机 |
[37:22] | You’ll get happier. | 你会高兴起来 |
[37:25] | We’ll just take it one step at a time. | 我们一步一步来 |
[37:26] | I want to make it work. | 我希望一切好起来 |
[37:31] | It isn’t your baby. | 这不是你的孩子 |
[37:33] | It’s stupid,I know, | 我知道这很傻 |
[37:35] | but it’s a brand-new shirt and now it’s got junkie blood all over it. | 好好一件新衬衣 现在全是嗑药女的血 |
[37:43] | This is awkward. | 真尴尬啊 |
[37:47] | Clear. I’ve got a rhythm. | 离手 心跳恢复了 |
[37:50] | Barely,but… Damn it. It’s gone. | 很微弱 该死 又停跳了 |
[37:52] | If you had just done the damn surgery… | 如果你当时给她做了手术… |
[37:54] | Asystole. Uh,give her 1 amp of atropine. | 心脏停跳 注射一剂阿托品 |
[37:57] | I already did it,okay? It’s not helping. | 注射过了 没用 |
[37:58] | Another,and an amp of EPI. | 再来 再注射一剂肾上腺素 |
[37:59] | Do it. | 快点 |
[38:00] | Go! | 去啊 |
[38:02] | Move. Let’s crack her chest. | 闪开 给她开胸吧 |
[38:04] | – Gown. – What? | – 手术衣 – 什么 |
[38:05] | N-no. It’s not indicated. She O.D.’ed. | 这不对 她是嗑药过量 |
[38:07] | Okay,so she’s gonna die anyway. | 正好 反正她命不久矣 |
[38:09] | What has she got to lose? Chest tray. | 也没什么风险 开胸器械 |
[38:11] | – Here you go. – Right here. | – 给 – 放这儿 |
[38:13] | Okay,let’s do it. Betadine. | 就这么办吧 碘伏 |
[38:15] | – 10-blade. – On it. | – 10号刀 – 来了 |
[38:33] | Are you crying? | 你是在哭吗 |
[38:38] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[38:41] | I… I had a good thing. | 我拥有过的美好 |
[38:44] | She was a good person,but… I had a chance to be better. | 她是个好姑娘 我本可以做得更好 |
[38:51] | And I screwed it up like I do every frickin’ time. | 我搞砸了 每次都这样 |
[38:55] | What the hell is wrong with me? | 我是怎么回事 |
[38:59] | I just lost my job. | 我刚被炒了鱿鱼 |
[39:01] | Do you see me crying? | 你看我哭了吗 |
[39:03] | I have no earthly idea what to do next, | 我完全不知道何去何从 |
[39:06] | but am I hiding in an elevator,whimpering about it? | 但我躲在电梯里哭泣了吗 |
[39:11] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[39:14] | Because what do we say,Alex? | 咱们怎么说的来着 Alex |
[39:17] | What do we say? | 咱们怎么说的 |
[39:18] | We create… Our own destiny. | – 我们创造… – 创造自己的命运 |
[39:23] | And that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 接下来我就要这么做 |
[39:25] | You should,too. | 你也该这样 |
[39:34] | – Guys,you lost her. – Shut up! | – 伙计们 她不行了 – 闭嘴 |
[39:36] | – One more AMP of EPI. Charge to 20. – Charging. | – 再注射一剂肾上腺素 充电到20焦 – 正在充电 |
[39:39] | Charged. | 好了 |
[39:41] | Clear. | 离手 |
[39:50] | Charge to 30. Ready? | 充电到30焦 准备好了吗 |
[39:52] | – Go. – Clear. | – 来吧 – 离手 |
[39:55] | Sinus tach. | 心律恢复 |
[39:56] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[39:59] | Your life is a gift. Accept it. | 生命是上天恩赐 该好好享受 |
[40:02] | – She’s back. – Okay,we got her. We got her. | – 她活过来了 – 我们救活她了 |
[40:04] | No matter how screwed up or painful it seems to be. | 即便荆棘遍布 伤痕累累 |
[40:09] | Okay,now what do I do? | 现在要怎样 |
[40:11] | Okay,lick it,slam it,and then lime. | 舔下盐 喝口酒 然后吃柠檬 |
[40:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:17] | Fast,fast,fast,fast. | 快点 |
[40:20] | Ah. Okay. That’s good. | 味道不错 |
[40:29] | What? | 干嘛 |
[40:30] | We don’t have to do that thing where I say something | 咱不用来那一套吧 互相交心 |
[40:31] | and then you say something and then someone cries and there’s a moment or whatever? | 然后抱头痛哭真情时刻 |
[40:35] | Oh,yuck. | 不用 |
[40:37] | Good. | 那就好 |
[40:41] | It’s just that… Nothing is turning out the way I thought it would. | 事情总是和我设想的相去甚远 |
[40:47] | It’s like I don’t even recognize my own life. | 我快不认识自己的生活了 |
[40:52] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[40:53] | Some things are going to work out as if they were destined to happen… | 命里有时终须有 |
[40:57] | I gotta go get some sleep. You gotta get some sleep. | 我要去睡一会儿了 你也该睡一下 |
[41:02] | You look like crap. | 你看起来一团糟 |
[41:03] | I look better than you. | 总比你强 |
[41:05] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[41:11] | Your mother says the residents have a name for me. | 你妈说住院医师给我起了个绰号 |
[41:17] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 我怎么会知道 |
[41:20] | What is it? What do they call me? | 是什么 他们叫我什么 |
[41:25] | – Come on. – McDreary. We call you McDreary. | – 说吧 – 阴郁先生 我们叫你阴郁先生 |
[41:31] | – You think that’s funny? – It’s apt. McDreary. | – 好笑吗 – 恰如其分啊 阴郁先生 |
[41:38] | Yeah,that’s my life. | 我的生活再阴郁不过了 |
[41:45] | So how about tonight,you’re not McDreary? | 不如今晚你不要做阴郁先生了 |
[41:47] | You’re just… You’re just a guy in a bar. | 你就是酒吧里的普通男人 |
[41:53] | And you’re just a girl in a bar? | 而你是酒吧里的普通女人 |
[41:57] | I am. And I drink Tequila. | 本来就是 我要喝龙舌兰 |
[42:04] | – Tom. – Here you go. | – 来了 |
[42:10] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[42:11] | As if they were just meant to be. | 命里无时莫强求 |
[42:19] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 13 |