时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | There’s a baby in the bed. | 床上还有孩子呢 |
[00:10] | I know there’s a baby in the bed. | 我知道女儿在床上 |
[00:12] | There’s no baby in the shower. | 浴室没孩子 |
[00:14] | There is no baby in the shower. | 有道理哦 |
[00:16] | All right. | 走起 |
[00:23] | here’s a baby in the shower,too. | 浴室里也有孩子呢 |
[00:25] | Oh,come on. Just look the other way. | 拜托 别看那边 |
[00:26] | – I can’t do it in front of the duckies. – Yes,you can. | – 面对这群鸭子 我做不来啊 – 你可以的 |
[00:29] | – Do it in front of the duckies. – Oh,no. Come on. | – 鸭子算什么 – 不行啦 |
[00:31] | Where are we gonna go now? | 要转战哪里 |
[00:33] | Okay,stop saying that. | 乱讲啦 |
[00:38] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:41] | Oh,my god. | 老天啊 |
[00:41] | Yeah,I’m watching a pyeloplasty. I can rewind it back to the beginning if you’d like. | 我在看肾盂成形术 想一起看的话 我就倒到最开始 |
[00:44] | No,let’s go. | 不了 换个地方 |
[00:47] | – Hey,listen for the baby. – What? | – 注意点孩子动静 – 什么 |
[00:49] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[00:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:51] | Don’t! Don’t! Don’t! Stop,derek. | 不要 停下啦 Derek |
[00:55] | What? Let’s just try to move the seat back. | – 我把座位向后调调 – 好的 |
[00:57] | Okay. Okay,okay,okay. | 好的 好的 |
[00:59] | – Is that better? – Yeah. | – 好点了吗 – 好多了 |
[00:59] | – Oh,good. Come here. – Okay. | – 好点了吗 – 好多了 |
[01:04] | I’m sorry,but she woke up,and she seemed like she wanted you guys. | 抱歉打扰 但她醒了 貌似要找你们 |
[01:07] | But don’t worry. She didn’t see anything. | 别担心 她啥也没看见 |
[01:09] | We’re never gonna have sex again,are we? | 咱是再也没机会爱爱了 是吧 |
[01:12] | Happy valentine’s day. | 情人节快乐啦 |
[01:16] | – Okay,baby. – There we go. | – 妈妈抱 – 给你了 |
[01:21] | Well,listen,I can babysit tonight if you guys need some time to… Yourselves. | 如果你俩今晚想二人时光 我可以看孩子 |
[01:25] | ’cause I have,uh,no plans ’cause my life is empty. | 我情人节没安排 生活空虚 |
[01:28] | I’m alone with no plans whatsoever,at all. | 单身一人 晚上很闲的 |
[01:31] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[01:33] | So did you,um,did you make a reservation somewhere beautiful with lots of flickery candles? | 你有没有找个高级餐馆 预订烛光晚餐呢 |
[01:38] | I made a plan. I think you’ll like it. | 我计划好了 你准喜欢 |
[01:40] | You should pack a bag. | 你打点行李吧 |
[01:41] | Oh,Overnight? Oh,gosh. Well,what about sofia? | 出去过夜吗 Sofia怎么办 |
[01:44] | Mark got a sitter. He’ll be home at 11:00,and then he’s got her. | Mark找了个保姆 他11点回家接班 |
[01:47] | All right. Well,what should I bring? | 好吧 我需要带什么呢 |
[01:49] | Um,a bathing suit? | 泳衣吗 |
[01:50] | Or I don’t know,what are we talking here? | 我也不知道 怎么计划的 |
[01:51] | Uh,no bathing suit. Boots wouldn’t hurt. | 不用泳衣 长靴吧 |
[01:55] | All right. So cold. | 好吧 看来够冷 |
[01:57] | Could be. Wouldn’t hurt to bring long underwear,extra fleece. | 有可能哦 最好带上长衣裤 还有绒衣 |
[02:01] | Yeah. Hey,don’t make that face. | 别一脸失望 |
[02:02] | – No. – It will be fun. | – 没啦 – 超好玩的 |
[02:05] | Yeah. Romantic. | 真的 超浪漫 |
[02:06] | There are times in our lives when love really does conquer all – exhaustion… | 曾几何时 爱能胜过一切 |
[02:12] | Sleep deprivation… Anything. | |
[02:15] | And then there are those times when it seems like love brings us nothing… | 然而有时候 爱却十分无力 |
[02:21] | but pain. | 只能带来痛苦 |
[02:27] | uh,tonight is still gonna work out,right? | 今晚还有可能的吧 |
[02:29] | Of course it is. We have a plan. | 当然了 咱都定好了 |
[02:31] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说… |
[02:32] | You cancel a lot,because of the scalpels and cutting people open. | 你为了解剖刀和手术 愿意放弃很多 |
[02:35] | Look,I was promised an elegant dinner. | 我保证陪你大餐 |
[02:37] | I rearranged my whole schedule. | 我把时间重新安排好了 |
[02:40] | I’ve got high heels in the back of my car. | 后备厢还准备了高跟鞋 |
[02:45] | I’m gonna spend all day thinking about ’em. | 我会脑补一整天的 |
[02:48] | Is it camping? I mean,does she think i’m going camping on valentine’s day? | 是露营吗 情人节晚上 我会想去吗 |
[02:51] | – I don’t know. – Well,she’s trying to surprise me. | – 我也不知道 – 她想给我惊喜呢 |
[02:53] | I’m telling you,the surprise is gonna be, i’m gonna leave her on the side of a mountain. | 我准会把她抛弃在山上 这够惊喜吧 |
[02:56] | I mean,do you think camping is sexy? It’s not sexy. | 露营难道很性感吗 完全无趣 |
[02:58] | You can’t take a baby camping. Sofia’s gonna hate it. | 不能带孩子露营 Sofia准不喜欢 |
[03:02] | What d-y-you’re getting a sitter. Callie said you’re getting a sitter. | 你不是找保姆了吗 Callie说你找了 |
[03:05] | Yeah,callie also said you were going camping. Callie’s lost her mind. | 是啊 Callie还说去露营呢 她已经疯了 |
[03:09] | Really,it’s camping? | 真的吗 真要去露营啊 |
[03:11] | I don’t know,but it’s your night with sofia. | 我不知道 但你们管好Sofia哦 |
[03:14] | Well,I need to have sex with my wife, apparently in the woods on cold,hard ground. | 我要跟老婆嘿咻 显然还是在荒郊野岭 |
[03:17] | And you promised callie a sitter,so get a sitter. | 你答应Callie找保姆了 说到要做到 |
[03:20] | Come on. This thing with julia is young and fragile. | 拜托 我跟Julia刚开始 得认真对待 |
[03:22] | There’s a lot of pressure. I got us a table at campo’s. | 压力老大了 我预订了坎波餐厅 |
[03:26] | Well,then you better find a sitter. | 那你最好找个保姆 |
[03:31] | I have plans. | 我今晚没空哈 |
[03:33] | yep. I got a hot date. | 没错 姐有燃情约会 |
[03:35] | Our-our thing is- Is young and fragile,too. | 我们也是刚开始 得认真对待 |
[03:41] | We’re gonna get a zillion valen-traumas. | 今天肯定有一堆情人劫 |
[03:42] | I bet a few of them will be good surgeries for our boards. | 估计很多手术 正好为资格考试做素材 |
[03:45] | Well,it’s not st. Patty’s day. Those are good traumas – car crashes,bar brawls. | 又不是狂欢节 不会有外伤车祸 打架斗殴 |
[03:49] | Yeah,valentine’s day is all swallowed engagement rings and guys who threw out their backs getting laid. | 情人节一般是生吞订婚戒指 嘿咻扭到后背什么的 |
[03:52] | You’re just bitter ’cause you don’t have a date. | 你们没对象 就这么刻薄 |
[03:54] | First of all,valentine’s day isn’t for having a date with some chick. | 首先呢 情人节不是为了跟妞约会 |
[03:58] | No,it’s for macking the chicks who don’t have dates. | 而是为了嘲笑单身剩女 |
[04:00] | Besides,I have to study for my boards. | 而且我还要准备资格考试呢 |
[04:04] | – You studying already? – Of course. You’re not? | – 你们已经开始看书啦 – 必须啊 你还没开始吗 |
[04:07] | No,I am. | 我开始啦 |
[04:09] | – Who put up all this? – I did. | – 这都是谁搞的 – 我啦 |
[04:12] | Well,research shows that a cheerful environment reduces stress | 研究显示 愉快的环境能减少压力 |
[04:15] | and helps patients to feel more… | 帮助病人更加… |
[04:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | I have to get that baby out of my bed. She’s ruining my sex life. | 不能让孩子睡床上了 性生活都被毁了 |
[04:27] | Yeah,well,mine’s already dead. | 我已经没性生活了 |
[04:33] | – He’s gonna leave me. – He won’t. | – 他会离开我的 – 不会的 |
[04:34] | Yeah,he will. He is. I mean,I know it. | 他会的 已有此意了 我知道的 |
[04:36] | And you know what? I don’t care. | 跟你说 我不在乎 |
[04:39] | You know,if he wants to leave,if he wants to hate me,then fine. | 如果他想走 就算他恨我 那也无所谓 |
[04:43] | I can’t make someone stay. | 我没法逼人留下来 |
[04:45] | Well,you could kinda beg him to stay. | 你其实可以求他留下来 |
[04:47] | Oh,I’m busy. I’m focused. I’m a surgeon. | 我忙死了 要专心事业 我是医生 |
[04:50] | Well,everyone’s a surgeon.That doesn’t mean- | 大家都是医生 这不意味着… |
[04:51] | It does. For me,it does. | 对我来说就是 |
[04:53] | I’m brilliant. I’m gifted. I – I don’t beg. | 我才华横溢 天赋异禀 才不会求人 |
[04:57] | You know,if he wants to go,then fine. I’m good. | 如果他想分手 随便吧 我没事 |
[05:04] | Hey,have you guys started studying for your boards? | 你们开始复习资格考试了吗 |
[05:06] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Why? | – 是啊 – 开始了 咋啦 |
[05:07] | Yeah. Cool. Me-me,too. | 没事 我…也开始了 |
[05:09] | I need labs in bed six. About time,grey. Bed three. | 六床要化验 三床时间差不多了 Grey |
[05:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:15] | Well,anything for me? | 我没事做吗 |
[05:20] | Six weeks of headaches,like blinding. | 头疼六周 可要命了 |
[05:23] | We were in here last week. They did a brain scan,but they didn’t find anything. | 上周来检查过 脑部扫描没查出问题 |
[05:25] | Said it was probably a migraine,but the pills don’t help at all. | 说可能是偏头痛 但吃药不管用 |
[05:28] | Janell,can you rate your pain for me on a scale of 1 to 10? | Janell 从一到十 你的头疼有几分 |
[05:30] | Uh,this morning,it was,like,an 11. | 今天早晨吧 疼得有十一分了 |
[05:33] | But now it’s more like a… | 但现在感觉… |
[05:38] | – Janell? – Honey? | – 宝贝 |
[05:40] | Janell? Can you hear me? | Janell 能听见吗 |
[05:42] | – Does this happen a lot? – Yeah. | – 经常这样吗 – 是啊 |
[05:44] | She just shuts down ’cause the pain’s too much or something. | 可能是太疼什么的 她就突然没意识了 |
[05:46] | Uh,we need an e.e.g over here. And let’s page shepherd. Quickly,please. | 我需要做脑电图 赶紧呼叫Shepherd |
[05:49] | – Right away. – This isn’t a migraine,right? | 这不是偏头痛吧 |
[05:51] | No,it’s not a migraine. She’s having a seizure. | 不是偏头痛 她这是癫痫发作 |
[05:56] | I have been off of dr. Altman’s service now for two weeks. | 我已经两周没跟Altman医生了 |
[05:58] | I stepped over a line. You reprimanded me. | 我是越界了 你谴责了我 |
[06:01] | – Continuing to punish me is – Fine. | – 一直惩罚我… – 好吧 |
[06:04] | You’re on her service. | 你去跟她吧 |
[06:15] | – Get down! – Look out! | – 趴下 – 小心 |
[06:21] | What was that?! | 怎么回事 |
[06:28] | Is everybody okay?! | 有人受伤吗 |
[06:31] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:33] | – Yes. – You sure? | – 没事 – 真的吗 |
[06:37] | yes. | 是的 |
[06:38] | I don’t know what happened! I just walked in here! | 我不知道怎么回事 我刚进来 |
[06:47] | Greys Anatomy S08E14 | |
[06:55] | airway seems fine,but he’s got some j.v.d. | 呼吸道正常 但有些颈静脉扩张 |
[06:57] | He’s tachycardic with muffled heart sounds. | 心跳过速 心音低沉 |
[07:00] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[07:00] | Sir,you’re at seattle grace mercy west hospital. Your van crashed. | 先生 您在仁爱西慈医院 发生了车祸 |
[07:03] | No one was hurt,but we need to get you examined. Come on. | 无人受伤 但需要给您做检查 快点 |
[07:05] | I must have fallen asleep at the wheel for a second. I’ve been working like a dog all week. | 这一周忙得要死 刚开车睡着了 |
[07:09] | Oh,god. No,no,no. I – I gotta go. | 天啊 不不不 我不能留在这 |
[07:12] | Sir,relax,relax. Just lie down. | 先生 放松 躺下 |
[07:13] | No,I have to go. I’m a florist. These roses won’t last in the open air. They’re gonna wilt. | 我必须走 我是花商 那些玫瑰放久了会枯萎的 |
[07:18] | sir. Sir,you need to calm down. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 先生 您冷静下 我们救您出来 |
[07:19] | Maintain in-line stabilization. | 维持椎向稳定 |
[07:21] | We need to get trauma labs,films,and ultrasound. | 需要做创伤全检 拍个片 超声检查 |
[07:23] | Make sure that c.t. Is available,and page altman. | 先给他做CT 呼叫Altman |
[07:25] | Right away,doctor. | 马上去 |
[07:29] | She’s not responding to the seizure medication,randy. | 她对癫痫药物没反应 Randy |
[07:32] | She is in serious danger of suffering severe brain damage, | 她现在很危险 可能发生严重脑损伤 |
[07:34] | which is why I’d like to place her in a medically induced coma. | 所以我要对她进行诱导昏迷 |
[07:37] | A – a coma? What do you mean? | 诱导昏迷 什么意思 |
[07:38] | Basically,a deep sleep to prevent the seizures from damaging her brain. | 基本上就是深睡眠 防止癫痫造成脑损伤 |
[07:41] | It will also buy us some time so we can figure out what’s causing them. | 也能争取些时间 找到病因 |
[07:45] | She just turned 32. We’ve never talked about medical decision-type stuff. | 她刚32岁 我们还没讨论过生死抉择 |
[07:49] | Well,every seizure janell has hurts her brain a little bit more. | 每次Janell抽搐 都会脑子有所损害 |
[07:52] | We need to do this now. | 现在必须进行诱导 |
[07:59] | Oh,god. Yeah. Please do it. Do it,please. | 天啊 那就做吧 求你快做吧 |
[08:02] | Push 150 milligrams of propofol. Call respiratory while I prep for intubation. | 注射150毫克异丙酚 我准备插管 呼吸机准备好 |
[08:15] | Kepner,forget the flowers. Throw them out and get back to work. | Kepner 别管花了 扔掉 回来工作 |
[08:22] | Kepner. You’re not throwing those flowers away? | Kepner 你真要把这些花扔了吗 |
[08:25] | – But-but he- He doesn’t need to know. | – 但是他… – 别让他知道嘛 |
[08:34] | Throwing away perfectly good flowers. | 扔掉这么好的花儿 |
[08:36] | Everyone’s a cynic these days… | 大家现在都好愤世嫉俗 |
[08:38] | Talking about not believing in valentine’s day. | 说什么不相信情人节 |
[08:41] | I mean,what’s wrong with a day devoted to the person you love? | 陪爱人过节 有什么错吗 |
[08:45] | I take this day very seriously. | 我对情人节很认真的 |
[08:47] | I know you do. Happy anniversary,sir. | 我知道的 您结婚纪念日快乐 |
[08:50] | Thank you,dr. Grey. | 谢谢啊 Grey医生 |
[08:53] | I’m heading home early,try and spend most of the day with my wife. | 我要早回家 多陪陪老婆 |
[08:57] | W – what about you? You hitting the town? | 那你呢 要出去玩吗 |
[09:00] | I’m not hitting much of anything these days. | 我最近谁都没玩 |
[09:03] | Oh,god. I’m sorry. That was crass. | 天啊 不好意思 刚乱讲话了 |
[09:06] | I’m h-uh,uh,have no valentine’s plans. | 我情人节没什么安排 |
[09:10] | What the hell was I thinking? I should’ve listened to my mom. | 我在想什么啊 早知道听我妈话了 |
[09:13] | I used to be young! I used to be pretty! | 我年轻过 美丽过 |
[09:15] | – I have wasted my entire youth on you! – Charlie bilson,32, | – 我青春都糟蹋给你了 – Charlie Bilson 32岁 |
[09:19] | hit by a car when he ran head-on into traffic. | 跑向公路时 被车撞到 |
[09:21] | – Complains of chest and back pain. – I thought it would happen! How stupid could I be? | 自称胸部和后背疼痛 |
[09:23] | – Has abdominal tenderness on palpation. – How stupid?! | 检查发现腹部触痛 |
[09:25] | – And it looks like a broken nose. – I cannot believe you did this! | – 鼻骨好像也骨折了 – 我真不敢相信你会做这些 |
[09:28] | – Okay,if you hadn’t made me chase you down- – You should not have chased me. | – 要不是你让我追你 – 你不该追我的 |
[09:30] | You shouldn’t have bothered,because it’s over. | 你不该烦我的 因为我们结束了 |
[09:32] | – This is over. – What happened? | – 我们结束了 – 发生什么了 |
[09:34] | We’re having breakfast in bed. One second,you’re so happy- | 我们在床上吃早餐 前一秒你还很开心 |
[09:37] | I thought you were going to propose! | 我以为你打算跟我求婚的 |
[09:40] | Well,what do you think? | 怎么样 |
[09:42] | Well,she’s wheezing,but we’ll treat that. | 她一直在气喘 但我们会治好的 |
[09:45] | You’re gonna be just fine,uh… | 你会没事的 |
[09:46] | Clementine. Uh,I think the kids call her clem. | 她叫Clementine 孩子们叫她Clem |
[09:49] | – You’re not the mom? – She’s on her way. She was at the gym. | – 你不是她妈妈吗 – 她从健身房赶过来了 |
[09:52] | I’m just the moron that bought the box of peanut clusters for the kid who’s allergic to nuts. | 我真是笨 她坚果过敏 我还买花生巧克力给她 |
[09:56] | My son wanted to give her a valentine. | 我儿子想送她情人节礼物 |
[09:58] | She took a bite,and this happened. | 她才吃了一口就这样了 |
[09:59] | I’m-i’m gonna start you on a breathing treatment. | 我们先进行呼吸治疗 |
[10:01] | And then I’m gonna give you an i.v. With medicine to treat the rash,okay? | 再静脉注射药物治疗皮疹 好吗 |
[10:05] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好 – 很好 |
[10:09] | Here. If it hurts,you can squeeze my hand,hard as you want. | 要是疼的话 就握紧我的手 多紧都没事 |
[10:15] | Okay,clem,here we go. Ready? | Clem 开始咯 准备好了吗 |
[10:19] | One,two… | 一 二… |
[10:21] | Three. Okay. Good. | 三 很好 |
[10:25] | Honestly,those little boxes? They taunt me,charlie. | 说实话 那些小盒子误导我了 Charlie |
[10:28] | I would rather a nice coffee table book or maybe even a mug, | 还不如送我休闲书或者杯子 |
[10:30] | because then at least I wouldn’t get my hopes up every freakin’ valentine’s day | 那样的话 你拿出绒布小盒时 |
[10:33] | when you pull out the little velvet box. | 我就不会在情人节空欢喜一场了 |
[10:35] | You didn’t even look at the necklace. | 你都没看过那条项链 |
[10:36] | I didn’t have to. It wasn’t a ring. | 我没必要看 又不是戒指 |
[10:39] | Oh,that’s a… Pretty nasty cut there. | 你那里…割伤了呢 |
[10:42] | Dr. Grey. You want to take a look? | Grey医生 你去看看吧 |
[10:45] | Sure. Come with me. | 好啊 跟我来吧 |
[10:59] | A man should get to bleed in peace. | 男人有血 默默地流 |
[11:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[11:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:09] | I was trying to figure out why this patient’s having seizures when I noticed she has a hemolytic anemia. | 我在思考病人的癫痫诱因 发现她有溶血性贫血 |
[11:14] | Uh,which means she’s having an autoimmune response. | 说明她有自身免疫反应 |
[11:16] | Right. If antibodies are attacking her red blood cells, | 没错 如果抗体攻击红细胞 |
[11:19] | who’s to say that antibodies couldn’t be attacking her brain, causing the encephalitis? | 那抗体也会攻击大脑 从而导致脑炎 |
[11:22] | Oh,and it’s not a brain tumor. That’s why you paged me. | 而且不是脑瘤 所以你呼我哈 |
[11:25] | Well,yeah,and I thought we could spend uh, | 是的 我们可以一起过情人节 |
[11:29] | you may not have valentine’s day plans, | 你情人节也许没有安排 |
[11:31] | but I do,grey,plans that I am not willing to forfeit. | 但我有约了 我可不想错过 |
[11:33] | So here’s how this is going to go- | 所以我们这样 |
[11:35] | In a timely and efficient manner, | 咱俩用适时高效的方式 |
[11:37] | you and I will rule out everything that could be causing this woman’s body to attack itself, | 找到导致她自我攻击的原因 |
[11:42] | virus by virus,tumor by tumor,until we land on the one thing- | 不管是病毒 还是肿瘤 直到找出… |
[11:46] | – It’s a teratoma. – What? | – 是畸胎瘤 – 什么 |
[11:48] | I sent off janell’s c.s.f.From her spinal tap | 我从Janell的脊椎穿剌中抽取了脑脊液 |
[11:51] | for anti-n.m.d.a. Receptor antibodies,and it just came back positive. | 检查抗NMDA受体抗体 结果呈阳性 |
[11:54] | Show off. | 牛逼 |
[11:55] | Let’s get a scan. | 去做扫描吧 |
[12:06] | Is this our flower guy? | 这是那个花商吗 |
[12:07] | Yeah. He has an intrapericardial diaphragmatic hernia. | 是的 他有一个心包膈疝 |
[12:10] | How did his abdominal organs get into the sac around his heart? | 他的腹部器官 怎么跑到心脏液囊去了 |
[12:12] | Uh,his chest hit the wheel when he crashed. | 车祸时 胸膛撞在方向盘上了 |
[12:14] | Well,I’m gonna have to reduce the hernia. | 我先修补疝气 |
[12:16] | Book an o.r.Bump any nonemergent patients, | 预定手术室 非紧急病人先让路 |
[12:18] | and find someone to scrub in with me. | 再找人协助我手术 |
[12:22] | Dr. Hunt has agreed to let me back on your service, | Hunt医生同意让我来协助你 |
[12:24] | so I can scrub in with you. | 所以我可以帮你 |
[12:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:27] | We need to get in there and do the repair before he tamponades, | 我们要赶紧修复 避免心包填塞 |
[12:30] | so we should move as quickly as possible. | 所以我们尽快开始吧 |
[12:33] | Like I’m ever anything but. | 好像我不急似的 |
[12:38] | You must think i’m such a bitch. | 你肯定觉得我是个贱人吧 |
[12:40] | No. | 没有 |
[12:42] | It’s been eight years,and it’s-it’s- | 已经八年了 |
[12:44] | Every valentine’s day,the buildup gets worse. | 每年的情人节 一年不如一年 |
[12:46] | This morning he wakes me up,and breakfast in bed, | 早上他叫醒我 一起在床上吃早餐 |
[12:48] | and then he tells me,he booked dinner and a nice hotel at the pier, | 然后告诉我 预订了海景酒店和晚餐 |
[12:51] | and then he pulls out another cheap ass necklace. | 然后拿出一根廉价的项链 |
[12:55] | Eight years. We’re not exactly teenagers. | 八年了 我们都不年轻了 |
[12:58] | Maybe he doesn’t know how much you want it. | 也许他不知道你这么渴望婚姻 |
[13:01] | We go to 20 weddings a year,and I sob like a lunatic at every one. | 我们每年参加二十多场婚礼 每次我都哭得稀里哗啦 |
[13:05] | I’m not that sentimental. | 我本不多愁善感 |
[13:06] | He knows.He knows. | 他知道的 |
[13:10] | C.t. Shows extensive internal bleeding. He’s also hypotensive. | CT显示大量内出血 血压偏低 |
[13:13] | We have to get him up to the o.r. Now. | 现在送他去手术室 |
[13:15] | What-what’s going on? What’s happening? | 怎么了 发生什么事 |
[13:16] | We’re taking your fiance to surgery. | 你未婚夫需要手术 |
[13:20] | He is not her fiance. | 他还不是她的未婚夫 |
[13:34] | suction. | 抽吸 |
[13:42] | – Yeah,watch the – Oh,sorry. | – 小心… – 不好意思 |
[13:48] | So anybody got any good valentine’s plans? | 情人节 你们有安排吗 |
[13:55] | My husband died in this o.r. A month ago. | 一个月前 我老公就死在这间手术室 |
[13:59] | Dr.Yang performed the surgery. | Yang医生做的手术 |
[14:01] | I was in a 7-hour surgery and didn’t know that he had died. | 我的手术持续了七个小时 都不知道他已经死了 |
[14:05] | Dr. Hunt kept that a secret. | Hunt医生守口如瓶 |
[14:06] | So I don’t speak to him. | 所以我正在和他冷战 |
[14:10] | He wants a baby. Dr. Yang doesn’t. | 他想要个孩子 Yang医生不想要 |
[14:13] | So they don’t speak to each other even though they’re married. | 所以他们也在冷战 尽管两人已是夫妻 |
[14:17] | So… | 所以… |
[14:19] | no. | 没有安排 |
[14:21] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[14:24] | Um,my girlfriend and I are gonna… | 我和女朋友要… |
[14:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:37] | We think this thing on janell’s lung is something called a teratoma. | 我们认为Janell肺上长了畸胎瘤 |
[14:42] | It’s creating antibodies that are attacking her brain. | 畸胎瘤诱使生成抗体 从而攻击脑部 |
[14:45] | Well,I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[14:46] | Basically,her body sees the tumor as an invader and is attacking it, | 就是说 她的身体在对抗畸胎瘤侵蚀 |
[14:50] | and her brain is getting hurt in the crossfire. | 在该过程中 她的脑部受损 |
[14:53] | So this thing on her lung is causing her seizures? | 所以她肺上的东西 导致她的抽搐 |
[14:56] | I think so. | 是的 |
[14:57] | We’ll have to remove it and test it to make sure. | 我们要切除肿瘤 并进行化验确诊 |
[15:00] | O – okay,so you take it out,her headaches stop, | 那取出后 她就不会头痛 |
[15:03] | and she wakes up from the coma, and we get to go on to live our lives? | 也不用再昏迷 我们就能正常生活了吗 |
[15:07] | That’s the plan. | 希望如此 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:18] | We’ve known each other since high school. | 我们高中就认识了 |
[15:22] | She’s my better half. | 她是我的另一半 |
[15:25] | I mean,I know people always say that… | 我知道 常有人这么说 |
[15:28] | But she really is. | 但她真是如此 |
[15:32] | You paged me for this? Why would I do this? | 你就为这呼我 我为什么要这么做 |
[15:34] | Because it’s fair. | 这样才公平 |
[15:35] | Because the three of us are equal parents to sofia | 我们仨都是Sofia的父母 |
[15:38] | and this is the fair way to decide who stays in with her. | 这样才能公平决定 今晚谁带她 |
[15:42] | Unless you’d rather raise her with no sense of fairness or decency… | 除非你不想给她灌输公平礼貌的观念 |
[15:45] | In anarchy and chaos. | 而是任由混乱无序 |
[15:47] | Your call. | 你决定吧 |
[15:49] | Okay. Fine. | 好的 |
[15:49] | – Best two out of three? – Best two out of three. | – 三局两胜吗 – 三局两胜 |
[15:52] | You ready? | 准备好没 |
[15:55] | Rock,paper,scissors. | 石头 剪刀 布 |
[15:57] | Rock,paper,scissors. | 石头 剪刀 布 |
[15:59] | My rock… Crushes your scissors. | 我是石头 你是剪刀 |
[16:01] | Rock-hold on,hold on. Time-out. | 石头 等等 暂停 |
[16:03] | Time-out? I’m sorry,time-o-time-out? | 我了个去 暂停什么意思 |
[16:05] | – Jackson,team huddle. – Oh,my gosh. Are you guys kidding me? | – Jackson 讨论一下战术 – 天哪 不是开玩笑吧 |
[16:08] | I mean,some of us have surgeries. | 我们还有手术呢 |
[16:09] | Can you just give us a second? | 就一会儿 |
[16:12] | – What do you think? – I think she’s going paper. | – 你怎么想 – 我觉得她会出布 |
[16:13] | She’s going with rocks. I’m thinking she’s a rock thrower. | 她会出石头吧 她喜欢出石头 |
[16:15] | Yeah,that’s what she wants you to think. All right? | 她就是想给你这样的错觉 |
[16:17] | That’s why she did it two times in a row. This time,trust me… | 所以才连着出石头 这次你相信我 |
[16:20] | Go scissors. | 你出剪刀 |
[16:21] | Okay,you guys,it’s not a chess game. Can we just – can we do this? | 好啦 这又不是象棋比赛 能开始了吗 |
[16:23] | Get out there. | 去吧 |
[16:28] | All right. | 好 |
[16:31] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[16:34] | Rock,paper,scissors. | 石头 剪刀 布 |
[16:35] | – no! – Oh,yes! | – 不 – 太好了 |
[16:36] | – Damn it! – I’m getting lucky tonight. Happy babysitting. | – 该死 – 我运气太旺 带孩子开心哦 |
[16:39] | – See you later. – All right. | – 回头见 – 好的 |
[16:40] | Avery,I said rocks. My gut told me rocks. | Avery 我说她会出石头的 直觉如此 |
[16:44] | – You messed with my head. – You asked my opinion. | – 你搅乱我了 – 是你问我意见的 |
[16:46] | Julia’s gonna kill me. | Julia会杀了我的 |
[16:50] | She’s having a severe reaction. | 她反应强烈 |
[16:51] | Sorry,clem. It looks like we’re gonna have to give you a shot. | Clem 不好意思 貌似得给你打一针 |
[16:55] | Hand? | 能握你手吗 |
[16:57] | Yes,please. | 可以 |
[16:58] | Excuse me. Oh,I’m sorry. | 借过 不好意思 |
[17:02] | Oh,clem. Oh,honey. You poor thing. | Clem 宝贝 可怜见的 |
[17:06] | – Hi,mom. – She’s gonna be fine. | – 妈妈 – 她会好起来的 |
[17:07] | The doctor’s gonna give her a shot. He’s on top of it. | 医生要给她打针 他会负责的 |
[17:09] | – Well,I’m glad someone is. – I didn’t know. | – 总算有人负责了 – 我不知道 |
[17:11] | The school sends home notes all the time. It’s in every newsletter. | 学校都会发注意事项 简讯也有说 |
[17:15] | – She can’t even be near peanut butter. – I have a job,terri,okay? Three kids. | – 她根本不能碰花生酱 – Terri 我有工作 还要带三个孩子 |
[17:18] | Excuse me if I don’t read every note the school sends home. | 抱歉 我没有时间仔细阅读学校简讯 |
[17:21] | I gave her a shot of epinephrine. It should do the trick. | 我给她注射了肾上腺素 会起作用的 |
[17:27] | – He’s hypothermic. – Yeah. | – 他体温过低 – 是啊 |
[17:29] | There’s too much bleeding. He’s not gonna make it if we keep going. | 出血过多 手术再进行下去 他撑不住的 |
[17:31] | Let’s pack him and get him up to i.c.u. To stabilize him. | 包扎一下 送重症监护吧 让他稳定一下 |
[17:36] | I am not babysitting. | 我才不给你带孩子 |
[17:37] | I have made your career,and I can break it. | 我成就了你的事业 也能毁掉它 |
[17:40] | I need to check for a septal hematoma. I’ll be quick. I got a date tonight. | 我来看下鼻中隔血肿 会很快的 晚上还有约会 |
[17:43] | What makes you think I could babysit? | 你怎么会觉得 我能去带孩子 |
[17:45] | Well,you know c.p.r.,you can think on your feet, | 你会心肺复苏 能随机应变 |
[17:48] | you’re fit,you can run out of a burning building in no time. | 你身体健康 如果失火 能迅速跑下楼 |
[17:51] | Septum looks fine. | 鼻中隔看起来没问题 |
[17:54] | And I’m not gonna cancel a date on valentine’s day. | 我不可能取消情人节约会 |
[17:56] | Women claim that they don’t care,but they all do,a lot. | 女人自称不在乎 其实不然 |
[17:59] | Okay,uh,let’s prep him for i.c.u. | 把他转到重症监护病房 |
[18:01] | And I’ll-i’ll stay and monitor him. | 我留下看护他 |
[18:02] | No,it’s your anniversary. I’ll stay. | 你去过节吧 我留下 |
[18:04] | I thought you had a hot date. | 我以为你有燃情约会呢 |
[18:05] | Really? With who? | 是吗 跟谁啊 |
[18:12] | Uh,Dr. Sloan,I mean,if you’re finished here,we’d like to- | Sloan医生 要是你完活了 你可以… |
[18:15] | Oh,I’ll tell you who’s finished. | 我知道谁该走了 |
[18:17] | You’re finished. | 你 |
[18:24] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[18:41] | I already pressed it. | 我按过了 |
[18:43] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[19:09] | I’m moving out. | 我要搬走了 |
[19:16] | So if you need me,i’ll be at my mom’s till i,uh… | 去我妈家住一阵子 |
[19:20] | Figure something out. | 有事可以来找我 |
[19:31] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:57] | Hey,I got your message your lung resection went long. | 听你说 肺部切除术时间较长 |
[20:00] | I pushed our reservations to 8:00. | 我把预约推迟到八点了 |
[20:01] | Really? Just like that on valentine’s day? | 真的吗 情人节还能改预约呀 |
[20:03] | I got connections. | 我神通着呢 |
[20:05] | I could even push ’em to 9:00 if you like. | 如果你愿意 可以推迟到九点 |
[20:06] | No. Absolutely not. No. | 别呀 千万不要 |
[20:07] | As soon as path confirms that the mass we took out was the teratoma, | 只要确定取出的是畸胎瘤 |
[20:11] | I will go out to my car,grab those heels… | 我就去车里 踩上高跟鞋 |
[20:16] | Benign granuloma. | 是良性肉芽肿瘤 |
[20:20] | All right,fine. Push the reservation to 9:00. | 好吧 推到九点吧 |
[20:27] | Why are you still here? You can go. | 你怎么还在 你可以走了 |
[20:29] | I’d love to. I’d love nothing more. | 我巴不得走呢 |
[20:31] | But nico won’t leave until he knows clem’s gonna be okay. | 但要等Clem没事了 Nico才会走 |
[20:34] | He’s 10. Who’s the parent here? | 他才十岁 谁是家长呀 |
[20:36] | You let that kid run wild. | 你对孩子也太放纵了吧 |
[20:38] | At least I don’t hover over him,afraid to let him out of my sight. | 至少我不用监视他 怕他逃出我视线 |
[20:41] | Well,maybe I need to hover because you and your son won’t leave us alone. | 我要监视着 是因为总有你们在 |
[20:44] | What were you thinking,dropping him at my house today when I wasn’t home? | 你怎么想的 我不在家时让他过来 |
[20:47] | He wasn’t gonna stay. | 他没想留下的 |
[20:48] | He just wanted to give your spoiled daughter a box of freakin’ chocolates. | 他只想给你宝贝女儿 送块巧克力 |
[20:51] | Well,stop giving us things. We barely survived the head lice he gave her. | 打住吧 只传虱子给我们还不够吗 |
[20:54] | You have no way of knowing who gave who the head lice. | 还不知道虱子是谁传播的呢 |
[20:57] | Okay,that’s eno | 够了 |
[20:58] | They’re 10.They’re in love. They’re cute. | 他们才10岁 山楂树之恋 |
[21:00] | Let them be cute,for crying out loud. | 就让他们纯洁下去吧 |
[21:02] | Excuse me,doctor,something’s wrong with clem. | 打扰一下 医生 Clem不太对劲 |
[21:04] | She’s breathing funny. | 她呼吸很奇怪 |
[21:06] | Get me a size 6 e.t. Tube. | 我需要六号管 |
[21:08] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[21:09] | Her airway is shutting down. I’m gonna have to intubate. | 她呼吸困难 需要气管插管 |
[21:11] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[21:13] | – Here you go. – Give me some crike pressure. | – 给 – 气囊加压 |
[21:20] | I’m in. All right. | 进去了 好了 |
[21:24] | There’s good color change. | 开始好转了 |
[21:26] | Sats are coming up. | 血氧饱和度在上升 |
[21:27] | – What happened? – Anaphylactic shock. | – 怎么回事 – 过敏性休克 |
[21:30] | We’re gonna have to keep her overnight and see how she responds. | 今晚她得住院 以便监控她的反应 |
[21:33] | But-but she’s gonna be okay? | 她不会有事吧 |
[21:34] | Yeah,yeah,I think so. | 应该没事 |
[21:37] | Now will you go? Please. | 你还不走吗 求你了 |
[21:43] | It doesn’t make any sense. Janell’s labs show she has a teratoma. | 没道理啊 Janell化验显示她有畸胎瘤 |
[21:47] | Then the lucky woman has two tumors- | 也许她患有两处肿瘤 |
[21:50] | The benign one that we just took out of her lung and another one- | 手术取出了良性肿瘤 另一个呢… |
[21:54] | Where? | 在什么部位 |
[21:55] | Her scans and her ultrasound are clean. | 扫描和超声都没看到东西 |
[21:58] | What if it’s microscopic? | 也许是微病灶呢 |
[21:59] | Okay,um… What do we know about n.m.d.a. Receptor teratomas? | 好吧 咱们回想一下NMDA受体畸胎瘤 |
[22:05] | We know they’re most commonly found on the ovaries. | 多发于卵巢 |
[22:12] | You want to take out her ovaries? She’s 32 years old. | 你想摘除卵巢吗 她才32岁 |
[22:14] | They’re always 32 and nice and undeserving. | 得这种病的 谁不是年轻善良 |
[22:18] | These kind of things don’t happen to nasty people. | 就没见坏人得过这病 |
[22:23] | His vitals are holding. That’s good. | 重要体征很正常 很好 |
[22:27] | His pupils are a little sluggish. | 瞳孔反应稍有迟滞 |
[22:31] | Sharon,are you okay? Can I get you anything? | Sharon 你还好吧 要吃点东西吗 |
[22:36] | I had a ring picked out. | 我相中了一款戒指 |
[22:39] | I sent a picture of it to all of my sisters so, | 我拍了照片 发给了姐妹们 |
[22:44] | uh,they could help charlie surprise me when the time came,’ | 以便她们转告Charlie 来给我个惊喜 |
[22:48] | cause that ring was important. | 我一直觉得戒指很重要 |
[22:50] | It was so freaking important. | 特别重要 |
[22:54] | Look at him. He looks-he’s… He looks… | 可你看他现在的样子 |
[22:59] | I don’t care about that crap anymore. And I don’t need a stupid ring. | 我不在乎那破玩意了 我也不想要了 |
[23:03] | I just… I just need him. | 我…只要他 |
[23:08] | That’s it. I just want him to be okay. | 仅此而已 我只要他好起来 |
[23:11] | Please. Just let him be okay. | 求你了 把他治好 |
[23:18] | Your incision looks good. | 刀口恢复得不错 |
[23:22] | You should be back on your feet in a few weeks, | 用不了几周 你就可以下床了 |
[23:24] | but I wouldn’t recommend pulling any more all-nighters, even on holidays like today. | 但建议你不要通宵了 即便是这种节日 |
[23:27] | Oh,trust me,brother. I’m done. I mean,what a stupid business. | 放心吧 我受够了 这买卖很烦人 |
[23:32] | People call you up,you know,they ask you to make something beautiful. | 客人来电话 让你准备花束 |
[23:35] | Yeah,so some sorry schlep can forget that they’ve been treated like crap every other day of the year. | 用来讨好对象 忽视了一年 就这一天重视 |
[23:42] | Yeah,like my flowers are magic or something. | 好像我那束花有魔力似的 |
[23:45] | But I bought it. | 我居然还信了 |
[23:46] | Nearly killed myself trying to make sure everybody got their little miracle. | 不惜这条老命 帮大家传递神迹 |
[23:50] | What a joke. | 真是太可笑了 |
[23:54] | People oughta just stop being so awful to each other,you know? | 大家就不能对彼此好一些吗 |
[23:57] | Leave me out of it. | 我就能省心了 |
[24:01] | Dr. Yang will check on you later. | Yang医生过会来查房 |
[24:03] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[24:06] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[24:09] | Can I just talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你说两句话吗 |
[24:16] | I know you’ve been through hell,and I know I was part of it. | 我知道你十分难过 我难辞其咎 |
[24:19] | And I know you’re grieving,and there’s no magic solution to that,but… | 我也理解你的伤痛 没法很快恢复 |
[24:24] | We used to be friends. | 但咱曾是好友 |
[24:25] | And I really… Really need a friend today. | 今天这种日子 我真的很需要朋友 |
[24:31] | So how about we just go across the street to joe’s, | 要不这样 咱们去Joe的酒吧 |
[24:33] | and I’ll buy you a drink,you know? | 一起喝两杯 |
[24:35] | Or I will buy you many,many drinks. | 喝到一醉方休 |
[24:39] | Are you done? Are you finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[24:43] | – yes. – I hate you. | – 是的 – 我恨你 |
[24:45] | From the moment you decided to put the needs of your hospital over my dead husband, I have hated you. | 你把医院看得比我丈夫还重要 那时我就恨上了你 |
[24:49] | I lie in bed at night alone,and I look at the spot where my husband used to sleep, | 我晚上独守空房 看着丈夫躺过的地方 |
[24:54] | and I actively… | 那种恨意… |
[24:56] | With every cell in my body,hate you. | 便从我每个细胞散发出来 |
[24:59] | I wish you were dead instead of him. | 我真希望死的是你 |
[25:02] | I think about all the soldiers,good men,who died over there in iraq, | 在伊拉克死了那么多好人 |
[25:05] | and I don’t understand what kind of god would allow you to survive. | 怎么这么没天理 你就没死 |
[25:09] | We are not friends. This is not grief. | 咱俩不是朋友 我也没有伤痛 |
[25:11] | It will not pass. I hate you! | 这辈子 我永远恨你 |
[25:14] | Please… Don’t speak to me again unless it’s work related. | 拜托 若与工作无关 请别跟我说话 |
[25:22] | L- l-let me- Let me get this straight. | 恕我直言 |
[25:24] | All right,you-you take this thing out of her lungs, | 你们把肺里的东西切除了 |
[25:26] | and it’s not what you thought it was. | 却跟预诊的不一样 |
[25:28] | Now you want to take out her ovaries. | 于是你们又想切除她的卵巢 |
[25:29] | The kind of antibodies that she had | 她身体产生的这种抗体 |
[25:31] | are most commonly associated with teratomas of the ovaries. | 常见于卵巢中的畸胎瘤 |
[25:35] | But they can sometimes be found in other places, | 但有时也会在其它部位发现 |
[25:37] | which is why we thought the mass on her lung was it. | 所以我们以为肺部的肿瘤就是 |
[25:39] | Chances are high that it’s on her ovaries. | 极有可能在卵巢中 |
[25:42] | Chances are? That’s the best you can do? | 极有可能 这就是你们的诊断吗 |
[25:45] | She’s young. She still wants kids. We… | 她还年轻 还想要孩子呢 |
[25:50] | no. You’re doctors. | 不行 你们是医生 |
[25:52] | You’re gonna have to do a hell of a lot better than “chances are. | 你们不能只做到”极有可能” |
[25:54] | ” If we do nothing,she will continue to have the seizures. | 如果不采取措施 她还会抽搐的 |
[25:58] | And eventually,her body will just completely shut down. | 最终会导致她身体衰竭 |
[26:01] | And by that time,she will have suffered so much brain damage | 那时她的大脑会受到严重损伤 |
[26:05] | that janell,the woman that you love,she’ll be gone. | Janell 这个你深爱的女人 就消失了 |
[26:32] | The nougats are gone. Sorry. | 抱歉 奶油杏仁的吃光了 |
[26:37] | – Did you get these from a patient? – no. | – 病人送的吗 – 不是 |
[26:39] | I bought these for julia,but… | 我给Julia买的 |
[26:41] | She’s standing me up for an emergency ocular transplant surgery,so… | 她放我鸽子 去做眼部移植手术了 |
[26:45] | I’m gorging myself on valentine’s chocolate. | 所以我狂吞情人节巧克力 |
[26:49] | I’d mock you right now if my mouth wasn’t so full. | 要不是嘴占着 我一定笑话你 |
[26:52] | Try the square ones. | 尝尝这种方形的 |
[26:54] | They’re caramel with sea salt. | 是加了海盐的太妃糖 |
[26:57] | m I didn’t want to disappoint her. | 我不想让她失望 |
[26:59] | You know,I bought candy and flowers. | 我买了糖果和鲜花 |
[27:03] | I got rose petals,lex. Bags of ’em. | 甚至买了几大包玫瑰花瓣 |
[27:08] | I was looking forward to sharing it. | 准备与她分享 |
[27:12] | But now I’m alone on valentine’s day… | 可现在情人节 我孑然一身 |
[27:15] | Eating chocolate. | 独尝巧克力 |
[27:18] | I can do you one better. | 我的故事比你惨 |
[27:20] | My hot date tonight? Zola. | 我的燃情约会 是陪Zola |
[27:24] | I am babysitting. | 我得看孩子 |
[27:28] | Let’s move! He’s coding! | 快点 他心脏停跳了 |
[27:29] | – He’s crashing. – What is that? | – 他不行了 – 什么情况 |
[27:32] | What’s happening? What are you… What are you doing? | 怎么回事 你在干嘛 |
[27:34] | Can someone please tell me what is happening? | 谁能给我解释一下怎么回事 |
[27:36] | – Sharon…No,you need to go.Now! – He was just fine one second ago. | – Sharon 你得回避 – 他前一秒还好好的 |
[27:39] | – Somebody page Dr. Webber. – Taking over compressions. He’s in v-fib. | – 请呼叫Webber医师 – 他室颤了 得按压 |
[27:42] | Push an amp of epi and charge the paddles to 360. | 注射一单位肾上腺素 充电至360焦 |
[27:46] | Is it loaded? | 充满了吗 |
[27:49] | Clear. | 离手 |
[27:52] | He’s hemorrhaging. Probably in d.i.c. | 他大出血 疑似弥散性血管内凝血 |
[27:54] | Okay,charge again. Go. | 再充电 快点 |
[27:56] | Hang some f.f.p. And factor vii. | 输入新鲜冷冻血浆 以及凝血因子VII |
[27:57] | Clear. | 离手 |
[28:18] | Oh,god. No. | 天呐 不 |
[28:19] | I’m so sorry. His heart stopped,we tried to revive him, | 抱歉 他心脏停跳 我们尽力抢救 |
[28:22] | but despite our best efforts,he didn’t make it. | 但无力回天 |
[28:25] | He died at 7:53 p.m. | 死亡时间 晚间7时53分 |
[28:35] | – No indication of a tumor. – It could be microscopic. | – 无肿瘤迹象 – 可能肉眼无法看见 |
[28:37] | There’s a lot of adhesions on this one,that could mean inflammation. | 上面有多处粘连 可能是炎症 |
[28:41] | Which could mean a teratoma. | 这可能是畸胎瘤的症状 |
[28:43] | So let’s take out the right ovary,send it to path, and try to save the left one. | 把右侧卵巢取出 送病理检验 我们尝试修复左侧卵巢 |
[28:46] | Dr. Grey,i’m the g.y.n. I really should be the one- | Grey医师 我才是妇科医师 应该由我… |
[28:49] | Okay,but you’re a third year,and I can’t trust third-year hands. | 但你只是第三年住院医 我不放心 |
[28:53] | Boki,clamp. | Boki 给我夹子 |
[28:55] | I’m goin’ with her. | 我同意她的意见 |
[28:58] | Ever thought you’d be wishing so hard to find a tumor? | 从来没这么渴望发现肿瘤吧 |
[29:03] | No! No! No! | 不要! |
[29:04] | – Honey,we’re leaving now. – No,I’m not! | – 宝贝 我们得走了 – 不 我不走 |
[29:07] | I promised clem I’d stay with her! | 我答应Clem会陪着她 |
[29:08] | Nico,don’t make me pick you up. You’re too big for this. | Nico 别逼我拽你起来 你都这么大了 |
[29:11] | Come on. She’s – She’s right,dude. This is embarrassing,you know? | 起来吧 她是对的 小伙子 这太丢人了 |
[29:15] | – I’m a little embarrassed for you. – I don’t care. | – 我都替你难为情 – 我不管 |
[29:17] | What’s clem gonna think if she wakes up and I’m gone? | Clem醒来发现我不在 会作何感想 |
[29:19] | She’ll think that I don’t love her. | 她会觉得我不爱她 |
[29:24] | Look,uh… | 听着 |
[29:27] | What if I’m there when she wakes up? I’ll tell her whatever you want. | 要不我陪着她吧 她醒了我代你传话 |
[29:30] | It’s like the next best thing to being there. | 这是最好的办法了 |
[29:34] | Promise? | 你保证? |
[29:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:41] | you’re gonna need a pen and a pad of paper. | 你准备笔和便签纸 |
[29:54] | oh,good. | 太好了 |
[29:56] | Uh,all right. Here we go. Pathology’s back. | 好 大家停一停 病理报告来了 |
[29:58] | The ovary specimen you sent is normal. No pathology seen. | 送检的卵巢样本正常 无病征 |
[30:01] | – Damn. – We picked the wrong ovary. | – 糟糕 – 取错了卵巢 |
[30:03] | There’s a chance the other one’s clean,too. | 有可能另一侧也正常 |
[30:05] | You don’t have a very good personality,you know that? | 你人品不咋地 知道不 |
[30:07] | The teratoma is there. It has to be. | 畸胎瘤就在那 准没错 |
[30:14] | 901 well,if not,we’ll have just sterilized a woman for no reason. | 如没有 我们就无故剥夺了她的生育能力 |
[30:30] | i’m done. I’m-i’m- I am done with him. | 我受够了 对他忍无可忍 |
[30:33] | – Owen? – Yeah. | – Owen吗 – 嗯 |
[30:37] | He actually thinks that we can just forget everything that happened. | 他还真以为我们能忘掉一切 |
[30:40] | I don’t even know how to… | 我都不知道怎么… |
[30:44] | How can he think that we would ever,ever be friends again? | 他怎能以为我们还能重归于好 |
[30:58] | standing over me is not gonna make me read it any faster. | 你站旁边 也不能让我加快速度 |
[31:06] | This part of the specimen is a little abnormal, | 这部分样本有些异常 |
[31:08] | but until I look at a couple more slides | 但我还得多看几张切片 |
[31:10] | – Move over. – no. | – 起身 – 不 |
[31:12] | – Move… Over. – Oh,fine. | – 起身 – 好吧 |
[31:17] | dr. Bailey,see what I see? | Bailey医师 瞧我发现了什么 |
[31:20] | I haven’t confirmed it yet. | 我还未确认 |
[31:22] | A mix of different cell types,which is compatible with teratomas. Is that what you see? | 不同类型细胞的混合体 与畸胎瘤相符 你想说这个对吧 |
[31:26] | Dr. Russell? | Russell医师? |
[31:31] | okay,yes. I’d say,it’s very likely a teratoma. | 是的 极有可能是畸胎瘤 |
[31:34] | – yes! – Teratoma! | – 太好了 – 畸胎瘤 |
[31:43] | how you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[31:45] | Okay. | 还好 |
[31:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:51] | W – where’s nico? | Nico去哪了 |
[31:53] | Well,he wanted to stay,but,you know,his mom made him go. | 他想留下来 但他妈妈不让 |
[31:58] | – Figures. – Yeah. | – 猜到了 – 是啊 |
[32:00] | Oh,but he,uh,he told me a few things he wanted to say. | 但他让我传话来着 |
[32:03] | But,uh,well,here we go. | 听着 |
[32:08] | “dear clementine,”i’m really sorry you’re sick. | “亲爱的Clementine 你生病了 我很难过” |
[32:12] | “but I’m not sorry you’re my girlfriend. | “但我不后悔你是我女友” |
[32:16] | “it’s the worst,being alone on valentine’s day… | “独自庆祝情人节 是何等悲伤” |
[32:20] | “but I’m thinking about you right now. | “但此时此刻 我挂念着你” |
[32:22] | “i’m thinking about holding hands with you “ | “想着我们手牵手” |
[32:24] | and jumping on the trampoline together. | “一同在蹦床上跳跃” |
[32:28] | I love you. | “我爱你” |
[32:30] | “and p.s… | “还有” |
[32:33] | “i don’t care who gave who lice, “i’m just glad we both had it together. | “我不在乎谁传染给谁虱子 只庆幸我们共同拥有” |
[32:37] | Love,nico. | “爱你的 Nico” |
[32:42] | ” I’d say you picked a good one. | 你眼光不错 |
[33:19] | ***** | 嫁给我好吗 |
[33:41] | What should we do? | 我们该做什么捏 |
[33:43] | You want to see if the game’s on? | 看看游戏开始了咩 |
[33:49] | I got steak and I bought a really good red,and a salad, | 我带了牛排 还买了瓶上等红酒和沙拉 |
[33:52] | and I’m gonna cook for you. | 我来给你做饭 |
[33:54] | Avery… I have a girlfriend. | Avery 哥有女友 |
[33:57] | And she’s operating tonight,so as soon as you put sofia down, | 她今晚有手术 等你把Sofia放下 |
[34:00] | you can help me study for my boards,’cause I am behind. | 就帮我复习资格考试 我落后其他人了 |
[34:03] | Way behind. | 落后一大截了 |
[34:06] | What’d you pay for that bottle of wine? | 这酒多少钱 |
[34:07] | 50 bucks. | 50块 |
[34:12] | i’m not great at surprises. | 我不太能应付惊喜 |
[34:14] | I- I-I wish I was,but I know we’re camping. | 我倒是希望自己能 我知道这是在野营 |
[34:17] | You know,I’m pretty sure that we’re smack-dab in the center of one of washington’s fine national parks, | 我十分确定咱们身处 华府绝佳国家公园之一的中心 |
[34:21] | and I’m trying-i’m trying to have a good attitude, | 我努力摆出好脸色 |
[34:23] | but this whole blind thing is just not helping matters. | 但蒙眼神马的真的让我很为难 |
[34:26] | This is you with a good attitude. | 你这也算好脸色唉 |
[34:27] | Oh,fine. I’ll shut up. | 得 我闭嘴 |
[34:29] | Okay. Are you-hey,are you peeking? | 你在偷看 是吧 |
[34:30] | – No. I’m not – No,I’m not peeking. | – 才没有呢 – 好吧 |
[34:33] | Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? | 准备好 准备好了咩 |
[34:38] | Ta-da! | |
[34:43] | Derek’s trailer? | Derek的房车吗 |
[34:48] | I figured,he wasn’t using it,so I asked for the key. | 他没在用 所以我要了钥匙 |
[34:53] | We really are camping. | 这可真是露营唉 |
[34:58] | Fun. Fun. Yes,fun. | 要开心 开心 |
[35:12] | we’re not really camping. | 咱这根本不是露营吧 |
[35:14] | no. You hate camping. | 没错 你讨厌露营 |
[35:17] | I do. I really do. | 是的 真心烦 |
[35:21] | I mean,it’s almost camping,only… | 也挺像露营啦 除了… |
[35:26] | There is a bed… | 有张床 |
[35:30] | And lingerie. | 还有内衣 |
[35:32] | No one’s around for miles. | 四下无人 |
[35:46] | our patient’s seizures stopped,and you know why? | 病人癫痫止住了 知道为啥吗 |
[35:49] | – no. – Because I found this teratoma on her ovary. | – 不知道 – 我找到了她卵巢里的畸胎瘤 |
[35:51] | Well,you know,you could’ve told me this at dinner. | 你本可以在晚餐时间告诉我的 |
[35:53] | You didn’t have to show me a chopped up ovary. | 你不用向我展示一个切碎的卵巢 |
[35:55] | Little sucker thought it could hide from me,but it couldn’t. | 小恶棍以为它能躲过我法眼 做梦吧 |
[35:57] | It took a while,but I finally figured out where it was | 虽然费了些功夫 但我终于找到它的方位 |
[35:59] | ,and I went in and nailed it. | 然后一击致命 |
[36:01] | You are so sexy when you’re looking at a teratoma. | 你盯着畸胎瘤的时候太性感啦 |
[36:16] | Grade five? | 五级吗 |
[36:20] | Uh,ruptured? | 疝气吗 |
[36:24] | Yeah,send him over. | 送他过来吧 |
[36:29] | Blunt trauma to the kidney. | 肾脏钝挫伤 |
[36:31] | Guy crashed into a pole,not only shattering his kidney and his renal artery, | 一男开车撞杆上了 毁了肾脏与肾动脉 |
[36:36] | but ruining my valentine’s day. | 也毁了我的情人节啊 |
[36:39] | Let me do it. | 我来弄吧 |
[36:41] | Oh,no. | 不 |
[36:43] | Sir,uh,I-I don’t want to ruin your night,too. | 先生 我不想把你的情人节也毁了 |
[36:47] | Just go. Get home. | 走吧 回家吧 |
[36:48] | Oh,and it’s your anniversary. Oh,for god sake. | 还是你周年纪念唉 天啊 |
[36:51] | – A-adele’s probably so angry at you- I just went home. | – Adele要气死了 – 我刚回了家 |
[36:56] | She didn’t recognize me. | 她认不出我 |
[36:58] | She thought I looked like a nice guy | 她觉得我看上去人不错 |
[37:01] | and invited me to join her for dinner, | 想邀请我共进晚餐 |
[37:05] | uh,flirted with me over steaks,thought I had a nice smile. | 她越过牛排和我调情 觉得我笑容很迷人 |
[37:10] | So,no,Dr. Bailey,my wife’s not mad right now. | 所以 Bailey医生 我老婆现在不生气 |
[37:16] | In fact,I think she’s falling in love with me. | 老实说 我想她又爱上我了 |
[37:19] | Sir… I’m so sorry. | 先生 我很抱歉 |
[37:22] | Yeah,go. Go. | 去吧 |
[37:24] | I’d like to be alone right now with a kidney and a scalpel. | 我只想与肾脏和手术刀独处会儿 |
[37:27] | – go. – Okay. | – 去吧 – 好的 |
[37:40] | I’m just gonna go. | 我要走咯 |
[37:41] | I’m gonna go and I’m gonna tell him,and if there is a,uh,ch- | 我要去告诉他 如果… |
[37:45] | No,I’m not gonna tell him. No,I’m gonna – Of course… | 我才不要告诉他 当然… |
[37:50] | Okay,of course. No,I’m gonna tell him because if you don’t say anything, | 不行 我一定要说 如果啥也不讲 |
[37:53] | then you-you bleed out and die and then read about it in a plastic locket. | 难道要流血而死 把秘密留在塑料坠子上吗 |
[37:56] | I mean,what-what do- What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[37:58] | What should I do? | 我该咋做嘛 |
[38:00] | Zola? Well… | |
[38:03] | Tell me. | 告诉我啦 |
[38:07] | Oh,look. Oh,look,no,she’s up,she’s eaten. She’s ready to roll. | 看啊 她起来了 吃饱了 她要玩会儿 |
[38:11] | okay,so we just need we just need an hour. I’m gonna take – No,I’m gonna take off. | – 好的 我们只要一小时 – 我要走了 |
[38:12] | Yeah,take her with you. Drive her around. She loves that. | 那就带她走嘛 开车兜兜风 她喜欢哦 |
[38:14] | No,what? What? | 不 什么 搞啥 |
[38:16] | Zola,we’ll be back. | Zola 一会儿见哦 |
[38:23] | Okay,I-i’m still in my scrubs. I-I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道我还一身手术服 我懂的 抱歉 |
[38:26] | I had a surgery and then another one came in, | 我做了个手术 然后又来一个 |
[38:27] | and I know it seems like I blew you off,but I didn’t. | 虽然看上去我放了鸽子 但是我没 |
[38:30] | We can still go to dinner. | 咱还是能去吃晚餐的 |
[38:31] | Dinner is over. It’s-it’s 11:23 p.m. | 晚餐结束了 11点23分了 |
[38:35] | You blew me off for dinner hours ago. | 你几小时前就放了我鸽子 |
[38:37] | I ruined our valentine’s day? | 我毁了情人节对吧 |
[38:39] | – Miranda,- I- I’m a terrible person. I- I know. | – 我简直糟透了 |
[38:41] | I don’t make time like I should. | 我就该腾出时间的 |
[38:44] | Uh,I’m not good at,you know,romance-y…Things, | 我不擅长…浪漫的事 |
[38:48] | but,look,I am working,and you can’t fault me for that. | 但是我在工作啊 你不能因此怪罪我 |
[38:51] | You can’t fault me for saving lives. | 你不能怪我挽救生命 |
[38:53] | And if-if you’re going to break up with me for missing a dinner | 如果你为了一顿晚餐和我分手 |
[38:56] | because I was saving a life,then,you know, | 只因为我在抢救生命 那么… |
[38:58] | I don’t even want to have romance-y things with you- | 我就不想再和你发生啥罗曼史了 |
[39:01] | – Okay,miran-miranda. – Wait. Why are you in a suit? | – 等下 你还穿着西装干嘛 |
[39:03] | Because it’s 11:23 p.m. | 因为才11点23嘛 |
[39:06] | Valentine’s day isn’t over yet. | 情人节还没过完 |
[39:19] | you threw this together today? | 你一天之内就安排好这些了? |
[39:22] | Oh,no. No,no,no,no,no. I’ve been planning this for weeks. | 不不 我都计划好几周了 |
[39:24] | See,I knew there was no chance in hell that we’d make a scheduled reservation, | 我知道 正点的预约咱是赶不上的 |
[39:28] | so,uh,I booked marco here. | 所以 我雇了Marco |
[39:31] | I mean,i’m dating Dr. Bailey. | 我约的可是Bailey医生哦 |
[39:33] | I know the drill. | 规矩我懂的 |
[39:37] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[39:41] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[39:48] | oh,and,uh,I even had marco put extra crumb topping on your mac and cheese. | 我还让Marco在你的芝士通心粉上 多撒了点面包屑 |
[39:54] | – I know you. – Okay. | – 我了解你哦 – 好吧 |
[39:57] | Thank you,sir. | 谢啦 先生 |
[40:00] | miranda. | |
[40:03] | I happen to be very good at romance-y things. | 我恰巧深谙浪漫之道 |
[40:09] | Oh,yeah. You are. | 你太会了 |
[40:18] | we’re always looking for ways to ease the pain. | 我们总是寻觅减轻痛苦之道 |
[40:25] | I thought maybe the,uh,the girls could have a play date. | 我想 孩子们也许可以一起玩 |
[40:28] | And,um,we could,uh,uh,to talk,you know,about stuff, | 咱也许可以…随便聊聊 |
[40:32] | ’cause there’s some stuff that I’ve been wanting to say. | 因为我有些话要讲 |
[40:39] | Is that julia? I’ll-i’ll go. | 是Julia吗 那我走了 |
[40:41] | Avery’s cooking me dinner. | Avery在帮我做饭 |
[40:42] | Is that julia? ’cause I can go. | 是Julia吗 我马上就能走哈 |
[40:46] | – That’s… – But he can go… | – 这真… – 但他可以走的 |
[40:48] | If you want to talk. | 如果你想谈的话 |
[40:51] | Should he go? | 他该走吗 |
[40:55] | Nope. It’s nothing. | 不用 没啥 |
[40:56] | I-you- I’m ju- I’m gonna-it’s- You know what? | 我…那啥… |
[40:59] | You two have a very pleasant evening. | 你俩好好享受今晚吧 |
[41:01] | Don’t be stupid. You love steak. | 别犯傻了 你超爱牛排的 |
[41:03] | Sofia,your friend’s here. | Sofia 你的小伙伴来啦 |
[41:06] | Sometimes we ease the pain by making the best of what we have. | 有时想缓解痛苦 就要充分利用身边资源 |
[41:14] | sometimes it’s by losing ourselves in the moment. | 或者在那一瞬放纵自我 |
[41:39] | please | 求你 |
[41:42] | don’t | 别恨我 |
[41:48] | i’m begging | 求你了 |
[41:54] | and sometimes**** | 有时缓解痛苦之道 |
[42:07] | is | 只是讲出真相 |
[42:21] | Greys Anatomy S08E14 |