时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | we’re trained to consult with each other… | 作为医生 我们互为参谋 |
[00:17] | to get opposing views. | 求同存异 |
[00:19] | Noncardiogenic pulmonary edema. | 非心源性肺水肿 |
[00:22] | Aortic pulmonary dissection. | 肺主动脉剥离 |
[00:23] | Yes! No. Wait,no. That’s not right. | 好耶 等等 不是这意思 |
[00:26] | Well,what I’m – What I’m saying is, | 我是想说吧 |
[00:27] | I finally understand the complexities of postobstructive pulmonary edema. | 我终于把阻塞性肺水肿搞明白了 |
[00:33] | We even encourage patients to seek second opinions. | 我们甚至鼓励病患表达意见 |
[00:36] | Because I’ve been up since 4:00 a.m.,studying for the boards with callie. | 我凌晨四点就起来了 跟着Callie复习 |
[00:41] | Since 4:00 a.m.I haven’t seen my husband or my baby since yesterday. | 四点哦 从昨天起就没陪老公和孩子 |
[00:44] | I don’t even care,because callie blew my mind. | 但这都无所谓 Callie太牛叉了 |
[00:47] | She blew my mind. My hair is on fire. | 太牛叉了 我真是激情燃烧 |
[00:50] | I mean,literal flames shooting out of my head. | 真的 智慧火花喷溅而出 |
[00:53] | Yeah. That’s really – whatever. You know what? I’m gonna catch up with you later. | 那还真…不关我事 晚点再跟你说 |
[00:57] | I mean,she’s that good. I am gonna kill the boards. I am gonna make the boards my bitch. | 她实在是太赞了 |
[01:03] | – Yeah,boards,bitch,got it. – Because I… | – 秒杀哈 知道了 – 因为我… |
[01:06] | – What are we doing? – Nothing. | – 咱这要干啥 – 没啥 |
[01:07] | But why seek a second opinion when you know that you’re right? | 可胸有成竹时 何必聆听不同声音 |
[01:11] | you look weird. Why do you look so weird? | 你看起来怪怪的 怎么回事 |
[01:12] | I do not look weird. You were… Talking about… Uh,the boards. | 我才不怪呢 你不是在说外科委员会嘛 |
[01:18] | I was talking about what a good teacher callie is,and you weren’t listening. | 我在说Callie是大神 你根本没听 |
[01:21] | – No,I was listening. – What did I say? | – 我听了 – 我刚说什么呢 |
[01:23] | ‘Cause if we’re honest with ourselves… | 因为扪心自问 |
[01:25] | Cristina? | |
[01:27] | Surgeons are more like cowboys. | 外科医生更像牛仔 |
[01:29] | Your hair is fire,callie is that good,the boards are your bitch. | 智慧火花 Callie超牛 考试完胜 |
[01:36] | I – I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[01:38] | We’re more likely to go it alone. | 喜欢独来独往 |
[01:40] | The boards are my bitch. | 绝对秒杀外科委员会 |
[01:42] | Hey. Guess what. I’m on peds today. Babies. | 我今天轮到儿科哦 都是小宝宝 |
[01:46] | The nicu,not the nursery. It can get pretty intense. | 新生儿重症监护超紧张的 可不像托儿所 |
[01:49] | Oh,well,nothing is as intense as working on derek’s lost causes. | 那也没有Derek那些手术更紧张 |
[01:52] | It’s like a death march up there. | 简直就是死亡之旅 |
[01:54] | I mean,I call time of death on a daily basis. | 几乎每天都有病患死去 |
[01:56] | What do we got today? | 病人什么情况 |
[01:58] | Well,you ever seen a baby that weighs less than a pound? | 见过体重不足一磅的新生儿吗 |
[02:01] | Uh,no,because babies that weigh less than 16 ounces… | 没有 因为体重16盎司以下的新生儿 |
[02:07] | Don’t survive. | 无法存活 |
[02:18] | My god. He’s the size of a soda can. | 天啊 他只有易拉罐那么大 |
[02:22] | – 14 ounces. – But he’s growing. | – 14盎司 – 但他还在成长 |
[02:26] | That might just be bloating from the fluids. | 也许是输液的缘故 |
[02:28] | Well,let’s take a look. | 好了 咱来看看 |
[02:30] | How you feeling,morgan? | 感觉如何啊 Morgan |
[02:31] | I – I’m the least of my worries. | 我最不担心的就是自己了 |
[02:33] | You must be chris. Cardio resident at cleveland,right? | 你是Chris吧 在克利夫兰的心外科哈 |
[02:36] | You talk about me? | 你还跟别人提到我啦 |
[02:37] | You don’t talk about me? | 你不跟别人提我吗 |
[02:39] | Oh,you guys haven’t had any time to pick out a name yet,huh? | 你们应该还没来得及起名字吧 |
[02:43] | – No,we,uh… – Yeah,we should do that. | – 还没 – 对哦 该起名字了 |
[02:47] | Any thoughts? | 有什么想法 |
[02:48] | We probably should wait a few weeks,don’t you think, | 你不觉得咱该再等几周么 |
[02:50] | until he can see and hear and breathe on his own? | 等孩子有视觉听觉 能自主呼吸了 |
[02:53] | 14.3 ounces today. | 今天14.3盎司啦 |
[02:55] | I told you he was bigger. | 我就说他长大了些 |
[02:57] | Let’s see how that changes his outcome predictor. | 看看结果预测有什么变化 |
[03:00] | Outcome predictor? | 结果预测 |
[03:01] | Yeah,it’s a formula for micro preemies that determines their chances of survival. | 是一套计算早产儿存活率的公式 |
[03:05] | – We don’t use it here. – why? | – 咱不用那一套 – 为什么 |
[03:08] | Nope. Chance of survival – Still a whopping 13%. | 哎呀 存活率还是只有可怜的13% |
[03:14] | That’s why. It freaks parents out. | 这就是原因 孩子爸妈会害怕的 |
[03:17] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[03:18] | Dr. Robbins,14.3 today. | Robbins医生 孩子今天14.3盎司了 |
[03:21] | Well,at least that’s headed in the right direction. | 起码在向好发展了 |
[03:23] | On the other hand,uh,we got the x-rays back,and he’s developed nec. | 然后X光片出来了 发现他有坏死性肠炎 |
[03:27] | His bowels are rotting,and unless we get in there and fix it- | 结肠粘连 必须手术固定好 不然… |
[03:29] | The mortality rate of that surgery is over 50% in a preemie this size. | 对这样的早产儿 这种手术死亡率有50% |
[03:33] | Survival rate for treating nec surgically has gotten way better. | 外科手术已经是最保险的办法了 |
[03:37] | Guys,hold on. Listen,you’ve got plenty of decisions to debate down the line,too many. | 先别争论 以后要纠结的决定还有很多 |
[03:41] | All right? This one’s a no-brainer. | 这次显而易见啊 |
[03:43] | You don’t operate,he’s gonna die. Simple as that. | 孩子不手术就没戏了 就这么简单 |
[03:46] | Dr. Karev is right. | Karev医生说得没错 |
[03:50] | Well,I guess we have no choice. | 看来我们别无选择了 |
[03:56] | I will see you at lunch,all right? | 午餐时见啦 |
[03:59] | Oh,Dr. Bailey,is the dumbbell tumor still on the books? | Bailey医生 那破肿瘤还在吗 |
[04:02] | Yes,all good to… | 是呀 万幸是… |
[04:07] | Is meredith out sick today or… | Meredith今天请病假了吗 |
[04:09] | She came in early to study with torres. Why? | 她提早来医院跟Torres复习 怎么了 |
[04:12] | Um,no,no reason. | 没什么 |
[04:14] | It’s just that she usually… Drops zola off. | 只是通常是她来送Zola的 |
[04:18] | So… Um,I’ll see you up there. | 那回头楼上见 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:31] | Say good-bye… | 说再见哦 |
[04:35] | So if you could take a look again at chart 9-c, | 重新看下表格9-C |
[04:38] | you will see the potential effect that,uh,uh… I’m sorry. | 就能看到潜在的…不好意思 |
[04:42] | Uh,it’s not 9-c. | 不是9-C |
[04:46] | Where is it? | 哪去了呢 |
[04:50] | Anyway,um… As you can see,uh… It’s-it’s really cool. | 算了 |
[04:56] | I,uh,just,uh,need a minute to find it. | 我需要点时间找下 |
[05:00] | I have 3-d models of stem cells | 我这还有干细胞的3D模型 |
[05:04] | so you can see them working together to grow a heart. | 这样就能看到 用他们共同培植心脏 |
[05:08] | I just need a second to find it. | 给我点时间找找哦 |
[05:10] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[05:19] | Dr. Altman,we have your material. It should be enough to go on. | Altman医生 我们手头资料足够了 |
[05:22] | Oh,okay. Uh,well,um…Just please remember that this research | 那好 容我强调一下 |
[05:28] | can save tens of thousands of lives,so,um… Please consider it carefully. | |
[05:44] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:45] | Espresso machine exploded at a coffeehouse on roosevelt. | 罗斯福路一家咖啡店的咖啡机爆炸 |
[05:47] | Got a 24-year-old female with second-degree burns on her chest,neck,and face. | 24岁女性 胸部 颈部 面部二级烧伤 |
[05:51] | Oh,god. Is my face melted? | 天啊 我是不是毁容了 |
[05:52] | Is that a large-bore i.v.? | 那是大口径点滴么 |
[05:53] | – I.v.’s in the left arm. – That’s not what I asked you. | – 给她左臂打点滴 – 我不是问这个 |
[05:55] | You should’ve put in a large-bore i.v. | 应该用大口径滴管 |
[05:56] | It’s a 20 gauge. Do you want me to- | 这已经是20号了 需要… |
[05:57] | I’ll do it myself since I want it done right. | 我还是自己来吧 |
[06:00] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:01] | Angie. Is my face melted? | Angie 我毁容了吗 |
[06:02] | No,angie. Try and relax. Get a burn kit. | 没有 放轻松 拿烧伤治疗工具 |
[06:05] | 37-year-old male,hypotensive in the field,resolved with fluids. | 37岁男性 当场出现低血压 已经输液 |
[06:08] | Open proximal humerus fracture and multiple lacerations and abrasions. | 上臂开放性骨折 多处皮外伤 |
[06:11] | An espresso machine did this? | 咖啡机能整成这样吗 |
[06:12] | Blew him clear across the shop and into some shelves. | 把他炸飞到咖啡店另一端 摔向了货架 |
[06:14] | And the parts that didn’t hit him went through the wall and into the next store. | 咖啡机其他部分都穿透墙壁了 |
[06:17] | Okay,let’s page,uh,dr. Torres and Dr. Hunt. | 好的 呼叫Torres和Hunt医生 |
[06:20] | All right. He’s got shrapnel in his chest. Let’s page cardio. | 病患胸部有碎片 呼叫心外科 |
[06:24] | Angie. Is angie okay? | Angie 她还好吗 |
[06:26] | Who’s angie? Is that your wife? | Angie是谁 是您太太吗 |
[06:28] | My barista. | 是咖啡店员 |
[07:08] | Adele? | |
[07:11] | Adele! | |
[07:14] | Oh,god. | 天哪 |
[07:27] | Adele. Are you okay,honey? | Adele 你还好吗 |
[07:45] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 16 | |
[07:49] | It was a fiasco. | 真是杯具啊 |
[07:51] | Oh,it couldn’t have been that bad. | 不可能那么糟吧 |
[07:52] | It was precisely that bad. | 真就那么糟 |
[07:54] | No,but it’s stem cells. It’s the future. I mean,they know that. | 但干细胞是趋势唉 他们清楚的 |
[07:56] | No,it’s dead,just like my husband,who is also dead. | 死定了 就跟我老公一样 |
[07:59] | There’s a theme here. Are you noticing? | 这就是我的人生 发现了吗 |
[08:00] | – Teddy… – Whatever. I don’t care. | – 无所谓了 我不在乎 |
[08:02] | The nice part about having a dead husband is that | 老公早逝的好处 |
[08:03] | you stop caring about anything at all. | 就是什么都不在乎了 |
[08:05] | You should ask owen to put in a good word. | 你让Owen说说好话嘛 |
[08:06] | The chief of surgery can have a lot of pull in the decisions. | 外科主任的意见很有用的 |
[08:09] | I don’t talk to owen hunt. | 我不搭理Owen Hunt |
[08:14] | Out of the way,grey. I need to get in there. | Grey 让开下 我要过去 |
[08:15] | We’ve got a white out on the right. Yang,chest tube. | 右侧白肺 Yang 插胸管 |
[08:18] | Sure. | 好的 |
[08:22] | Rough night last night? | 昨晚很忙吧 |
[08:24] | You didn’t come home. | 你都没回家 |
[08:25] | Oh,yeah. Uh,m.v.c.I texted,but,uh,you must have been asleep. | 没错 有交通事故 |
[08:29] | Okay,devin,we are gonna give you some pain meds. | Devin 我们要给你点止痛药 |
[08:32] | And we’re gonna put a tube in your chest that will drain the blood, | 还要为你插胸管 用来排血 |
[08:34] | and you will start to feel a lot better. | 你会感觉好很多的 |
[08:37] | I just ran into teddy. She said that she blew her pitch to the board this morning. | 我碰到Teddy了 她在董事会那碰钉子了 |
[08:40] | It might be nice if you backed her up,you know? | 你最好支持她一下 |
[08:43] | Put in a good word. | 多美言几句 |
[08:44] | Pulse is faint on the left. I need a c.t. Angio. | 左边脉搏变弱 我需要CT血管造影 |
[08:46] | Okay,devin,once we get this tube in,we’re gonna take you to c.t. | Devin 插完管后 我们就带你去CT |
[08:48] | Do you have any family we need to contact? | 需要联系家人吗 |
[08:50] | My parents are old. I don’t want to worry them. | 我父母都老了 我不想让他们担心 |
[08:53] | If you could just let angie know I’m okay. She’s probably worried. | 麻烦告诉Angie我很好 她可能很担心 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry. Who’s angie? | 抱歉 谁是Angie |
[08:57] | Uh,the burned barista in trauma one. | 烧伤的咖啡店员 在创伤一科 |
[08:59] | Dr. Grey,Dr. Webber’s in the e.r. | Grey医生 Webber医生在急诊室 |
[09:01] | – Yeah? – No,he’s in the e.r. | – 怎么了 – 他进急诊了 |
[09:08] | I – I checked the over pressure valve. | 我查过超压阀了啊 |
[09:10] | I – it was fine. Or was that yesterday? | 明明没事 难道是昨天查的 |
[09:13] | Oh,god,is this my fault? Did I melt my own face off? | 天啊 是我的错吗 我毁容了吗 |
[09:15] | Nothing’s been melted off. Try to stay still,please. | 不会毁容的 请躺好别动 |
[09:18] | I mean,they can’t expect me to monitor the machine | 早晨店里人很多 |
[09:20] | and handle the morning rush,right? | 我哪有精力管机器呢 |
[09:21] | I really need you to stay still. | 你最好老实呆着 |
[09:22] | I mean,it’s too much pressure,this job. | 这工作压力太大了 |
[09:24] | Not enough pay and way too much pressure. | 钱少事多 |
[09:26] | I mean,you guys have no idea. | 你们不懂的 |
[09:27] | We’re fixing your face. That is pressure. | 我们在修补你的脸 这就是压力 |
[09:29] | Now if you could do us both a favor and- | 你给大家省省心吧 |
[09:31] | Dr. Avery,go get us some more bandages. now. | Avery医生 去拿点绷带 快去吧 |
[09:40] | Sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:42] | Continue to clean here. I’ll be back in a second. | 继续清理 我一会就回来 |
[09:44] | Okay,doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[09:46] | You yelled at a patient and a paramedic, | 你竟然吼病人和急救人员 |
[09:49] | two people you do not want to piss off. | 这两种人你都惹不起的 |
[09:51] | What’s your problem? | 你有毛病吗 |
[09:52] | I’m sorry,all right? I’ve just been so tense. I’m studying for the boards. | 对不起吧 因为考试复习 我太紧张了 |
[09:54] | We’ve been studying. You’ll do fine. | 我们一直在学习 你会过的 |
[09:57] | I can’t do fine. I have to do great. I’m an avery. | 我姓Avery 不能放松要求 我要名列前茅 |
[10:00] | Are you getting any? | 你最近是不是没… |
[10:01] | Did you just ask me if I’m getting any? | 你在问我那个吗 |
[10:02] | – When was the last time? – That’s none of your business. | – 上一次是什么时候 – 关你什么事 |
[10:04] | Just tell me. I won’t judge. | 告诉我吧 我不说你 |
[10:06] | I am focused. There’s no time. | 我要全力以赴复习 没时间那个 |
[10:09] | There’s always time. | 时间挤挤总是有的 |
[10:11] | My mother used to have trouble with the stove,too, | 我妈妈以前也会忘记关炉子 |
[10:14] | and then she started getting lost driving, | 接下来她会开车迷路 |
[10:16] | and then she started leaving the house in the middle of the night. | 然后开始半夜出家门 |
[10:19] | Adele’s fine. And we’re – We’re managing. | Adele没事的 我们有办法的 |
[10:22] | Rose ridge is top-notch- Great doctors,great facility. | 玫瑰休养院很顶级 医生一流 设备先进 |
[10:26] | Yeah,I know,I know. We’re just not there yet. | 我知道 还没那个必要 |
[10:30] | Any deeper,and this burn could’ve retired you from surgery. | 烧伤要再严重 你就没法手术了 |
[10:33] | Yeah,I’ll – I’ll look into it. | 我会去那边看看的 |
[10:35] | You’re just trying to shut me up. | 你只是想让我闭嘴 |
[10:36] | Yeah,how am I doing? | 那我成功了吗 |
[10:38] | I don’t have pull many places,but I’m kind of a big deal there. | 其他地方不敢说 但我在那说得上话 |
[10:40] | So if you need me to make a call for you,I can. | 如果需要帮忙联系 我可以的 |
[10:46] | Good. Only a little of the bowel is necrotic. | 很好 只有一小部分肠子坏死了 |
[10:48] | There should be more than enough to salvage. | 修复的机会很大 |
[10:50] | Maybe his dad should factor spunk into his stupid algorithm. | 他爸那破算法 就没考虑胆识呢 |
[10:53] | He’s a fourth year. He knows just enough to be annoying. | 他是第四年生 正好庸人自扰 |
[10:55] | Well,he’s acting like the baby is already dead. | 在他看来 好像婴儿已经死了 |
[10:58] | But look at him. He’s a champ. | 但看看他 多顽强啊 |
[11:00] | You’re like a little muhammad ali,aren’t you? | 你就像拳王阿里 是不是 |
[11:02] | Someone’s peppy. | 某人很活泼啊 |
[11:04] | She’s on a vacation from lost-cause brain surgeries. | 她刚从黯无天日的脑部手术中脱身 |
[11:07] | She needs to have some fun today. | 她今天需要找点乐子 |
[11:08] | You know what’s really fun? | 你知道什么好玩吗 |
[11:09] | Removing dead bowel. You want to make the cut? | 切除坏死部分 你想来执刀吗 |
[11:12] | Really? Are-are- Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah. Get over there before I change my mind. | 过来吧 别等我变卦啦 |
[11:19] | Okay,the tissue rips really easily, | 好了 这些组织很容易撕裂 |
[11:21] | so only press down as hard as you would need to cut a hair. | 所以按压时 要像剪头发那么轻 |
[11:28] | So torres and I assessed his shoulder,and I mean,wow. | 我和Torres检查了他的肩膀 无敌了 |
[11:31] | – So we both agreed… – Yeah,let’s just do this. Uh,sir. | – 我们都觉得… – 我们开始吧 先生 |
[11:34] | We’re gonna take a scan of your chest and your arms. | 我们要做胸部和胳膊扫描 |
[11:37] | So just try and relax. | 配合一点 放松些 |
[11:38] | My friend angie,is sh-is she okay? | 我朋友Angie 她没事吧 |
[11:41] | She’s got some bad burns,but she’ll be fine. | 她严重烧伤 但会没事的 |
[11:43] | It’s my fault for going in during the rush. | 是我的错 不该在忙时去的 |
[11:45] | She gets too flustered around me. | 我一来 她就紧张 |
[11:47] | And the sexual tension’s been building for months- | 我们暧昧好久了 |
[11:49] | You know,a look here,a smile there. | 眉来眼去 你懂的 |
[11:53] | It can be hard to focus with all those pheromones buzzing around you. | 心里小鹿乱撞 很难集中精神的 |
[11:56] | I should’ve known it’s become dangerous. | 我该料到这会很危险的 |
[11:58] | Okay,well,let’s get you and your pheromones into the scan. | 那咱来扫描一下你和小鹿吧 |
[12:00] | Yeah,lately,she’s been taking it to another level, | 最近她花样翻新 |
[12:03] | adding these foam leaf designs on top of my coffee… Handmade,just for me. | 在咖啡上画出树叶图案 手工制作 唯我独享 |
[12:09] | It’d be great if I could send angie a cappuccino or something. | 我应该送她一杯卡布奇诺 那就好了 |
[12:12] | Let her know i’m doing okay. | 让她知道我没事 |
[12:21] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[12:24] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[12:26] | Even if he stabilizes,he’s looking at years of procedures and surgeries. | 就算稳定下来 也要经受长期手术治疗 |
[12:29] | His parents are residents. | 他的双亲都是住院医生 |
[12:31] | They can’t both quit,and medical care for a little guy like this is expensive. | 他们不能都辞职吧 医药费也不菲呀 |
[12:34] | You really know how to take the fun out of a party,you know that? | 你还真会扫兴呐 |
[12:38] | Damn. Looks like he’s in cardiogenic shock. | 糟糕 他好像心源性休克了 |
[12:40] | Push epi and atropine. | 注射肾上腺素和阿托品 |
[12:42] | – did I…- No,no,no,no. You did just fine. It’s just that- | – 我是不是… – 没有 你表现很好 |
[12:45] | – He’s bradied down to 52. – Grey,start c.p.r. | – 心率降至52 – Grey 开始心肺复苏 |
[12:48] | His heart hasn’t stopped. | 他还有心跳 |
[12:49] | With preemies,we start c.p.r. When the heart rate goes below 60. | 早产儿心率低于60 就要进行心肺复苏 |
[12:51] | Now use two fingers,light pressure. Go. | 两指轻按 快点 |
[13:01] | We get seven major newspapers here every day, | 每天有七种主流报纸可供阅读 |
[13:04] | as well as live readings from local authors. | 还有本地作者的现场读书会 |
[13:07] | Oh,look,adele,a mystery section. | Adele 看呀 还有悬疑读物区 |
[13:08] | She loves mysteries,don’t you,honey? | 她可喜欢悬疑故事了 对吧 |
[13:10] | Our librarian reads a chapter every day after dinner. | 图书管理员每天饭后都会读一章 |
[13:13] | Actually,we’re just finishing “death on the nile,” | 我们快读完”尼罗河惨案”了 |
[13:15] | so if you know who done it,keep it to yourselves. | 如果你知道凶手是谁 别剧透哟 |
[13:20] | Should we check out the gymnasium? | 去看看健身房吧 |
[13:21] | We just added a piloxing class. | 我们新增了普拉提课程 |
[13:35] | Every room is different,but they all have their own instant call button for attendants, | 每间房都不一样 均设有紧急呼叫键 |
[13:39] | your own bathroom,and a nice view of the grounds. | 独立卫生间 屋外美景尽收眼底 |
[13:42] | I’ll leave you two alone so you can look the place over on your own. | 你俩再转转 我先失陪了 |
[13:45] | If you have any questions,i’ll be at the front desk. | 如有问题 请来前台找我 |
[13:58] | What do you think,adele? | 觉得怎么样 Adele |
[14:01] | It’s nice. | 不错 |
[14:03] | But it’s too small for us. | 但我俩住太小了 |
[14:05] | You’re a doctor. You said that you could afford a house. | 你是医生 你说过能买得起房子的 |
[14:09] | We certainly couldn’t possibly start a family here. | 我们肯定没法在这成家 |
[14:13] | Richard… Where would the nursery go? | Richard 育婴房该设在哪 |
[14:22] | You’re right,honey. | 你说得没错 亲爱的 |
[14:25] | It’s too small. | 这太小了 |
[14:27] | I said I’d get you a house. | 我说过会给你买房子的 |
[14:31] | Let’s go. | 咱走吧 |
[14:38] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[14:40] | – Got what? – The grant. | – 什么 – 资金 |
[14:42] | $4 million to grow hearts from stem cells. | 拨了400万 用于干细胞培植心脏 |
[14:45] | You got it? | 真的吗 |
[14:46] | I’m gonna grow hearts. Can you believe it? | 我要培植心脏啦 不敢相信吧 |
[14:48] | Oh,god,teddy,that’s amazing. | Teddy 天呐 太棒了 |
[14:50] | I- I must have not done as bad as I thought this morning unless- | 看来今早表现没那么糟糕 |
[14:53] | or I charmed them with my fumbling desperation. | 要不就是我的诚意打动了他们 |
[14:55] | I – I have no idea. I don’t care. I got it. | 我也不知道 随便了 反正成功了 |
[14:59] | We were able to cut out most of the necrotic bowel, | 我们切除了大部分坏死 |
[15:01] | but then he went into c.h.f. | 但后来他充血性心力衰竭 |
[15:04] | Oh,my god. | 天呐 |
[15:05] | Morgan,he’s 24 weeks old. | Morgan 他才24周 |
[15:08] | Born 16 weeks early. | 早产16周 |
[15:09] | This shouldn’t be a shock. He wasn’t ready. | 这没什么可惊讶 他还没准备好 |
[15:12] | But there are a few things that we can try to help oxygenate him better. | 但还有其他办法 能提高血氧浓度 |
[15:15] | And then hopefully,he’ll get stronger. | 如果效果好 他会强壮一些 |
[15:16] | We could use liquid ventilation. | 我们可以用液体通气的办法 |
[15:18] | Which could cause hypocarbia. | 但这可能导致低碳酸血症 |
[15:20] | We could put him on a high-frequency oscillator. | 还可以用高频振荡器 |
[15:22] | Which could cause air trapping. | 这可能导致空气滞留 |
[15:23] | Or we can put him on ecmo. | 还能进行体外膜肺氧合 |
[15:25] | Which,uh,just to get ahead of you,chris,e would survive at this stage. | Chris 我替你说吧 我们觉得现阶段没法撑过来 |
[15:29] | Okay,but before we do anything, | 在采取措施之前 |
[15:31] | we just need to know how aggressive you want to be. | 我们要知道 你们能承受多大风险 |
[15:33] | I think we stop. We stop right now. | 我觉得该停了 我们停手吧 |
[15:39] | There are – Are plenty of options. We… We should use them. | 还有很多选择 我们应该考虑 |
[15:43] | These are his chances of survival right here. | 他的生存希望明摆着呢 |
[15:46] | This is reality. Now you’re a doctor. Think like one. | 这才是现实 你站在医生的角度想想 |
[15:49] | If you had a patient with odds like that,would you operate? | 如果病人存活率这么低 你会动手术吗 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry about earlier. The way I – My behavior was completely unprofessional. | 刚才抱歉了 我的言行太不专业了 |
[16:01] | No,I’m sorry. I was freaking out. | 该我道歉 我抓狂了 |
[16:03] | Look at you two,getting along. | 你俩多合拍呀 |
[16:06] | You date doctors,angie? | 你喜欢医生吗 Angie |
[16:07] | Do not listen to this man. He thinks I need to be set up. | 别听他乱说 他觉得我应该去约炮 |
[16:09] | He does need to be set up. He’s shy,needs a little push. | 他是该去约炮 他害羞死了 得有点激励 |
[16:14] | Devin is heading into surgery. | Devin要去手术了 |
[16:15] | He wanted me to give you this,tell you not to worry,etcetera. | 他让我给你这个 让你别担心什么的 |
[16:17] | So… Here. | 放这啦 |
[16:19] | Devin? | |
[16:20] | The guy-guy from the accident. | 出事那个男的 |
[16:21] | O – okay. I… | 我… |
[16:23] | You know,the-the customer you flirt with every day? | 你每天打情骂俏的顾客 |
[16:26] | I’m sorry. I have no idea who he is. | 抱歉 我不认识他 |
[16:28] | Sweet,nerdy type. You put those foamy leaves on the top of his coffee? | 乖巧木讷型 你给他咖啡上画树叶呢 |
[16:33] | I – I have to make those leaves for everybody. | 每个人的咖啡上都画 |
[16:35] | It’s a new company policy. | 公司新规定 |
[16:38] | I’ll take it. | 给我吧 |
[16:40] | Get your own. | 自己买去 |
[16:45] | that’s not my point. | 这不是重点 |
[16:47] | I can’t believe that they’re not gonna do anything. | 我不敢相信 他们就这么坐以待毙 |
[16:49] | I mean,they are basically giving this kid a death sentence. | 这不就是给这孩子判死刑么 |
[16:52] | Chris just wants to get back to his residency, | Chris只想安心当住院医生 |
[16:54] | and morgan is too weak to even think straight. | Morgan太弱了 没有主意 |
[16:57] | The parents have made up their minds. | 父母已经做决定了 |
[16:58] | Just let me eat my food in peace. | 让我清静吃饭好吗 |
[16:59] | Ali doesn’t even have any parents as far as I can see. | 拳王宝宝的爸妈根本不像样 |
[17:02] | And you know what? She is your intern. | 她是你的实习生 |
[17:04] | You need to step up. | 你要挺身而出 |
[17:05] | Give me those. She won’t shut up. | 给我 她说个不停 |
[17:07] | No,I’m studying. | 不要 我在复习呢 |
[17:08] | – Okay,look,all I am saying… – Look,let it go,lexie. | – 我想说的是 – 别管了 Lexie |
[17:10] | All I am saying is,parents did not decide his treatment plan,doctors did. | 治疗方案是医生定的 不归父母管 |
[17:16] | Math did. | 数据说了算 |
[17:22] | get your own. | 自己去买 |
[17:23] | Hey,so it turns out devin needs a thoracotomy. | Devin要开胸了 |
[17:27] | your surgery. | 你的手术吗 |
[17:30] | remember devin,likes coffee,is in love with his barista? | 记得Devin吧 喜欢咖啡和咖啡店员那人 |
[17:35] | what about me? Remember me? | 你知道我是谁吧 |
[17:38] | Hey,um,have you,uh,hit that? | 你和那人搭讪过么 |
[17:41] | Which that? | 哪位 |
[17:42] | That-the brown-haired that. | 棕发那位 |
[17:44] | Oh,the that with the brown hair and the nice ass and the perfect- | 棕发翘臀 唇红齿… |
[17:47] | Teeth,yes. Have you? | 唇红齿皓 没错 你有吗 |
[17:48] | Uh,no. She only goes for the attendings. | 没呢 她只找主治医生 |
[17:51] | Next year. | 我等明年吧 |
[18:03] | Did you see that? | 你看见没 |
[18:04] | What? | 什么 |
[18:05] | The way that woman looked at me and zola. | 那女人看我和Zola的眼神 |
[18:07] | Derek,we’re hot doctors with babies. Women are gonna stare. | Derek 咱是潮爸医生 女人的最爱 |
[18:09] | – I think she’s racist. – Oh,I get it. | – 我觉得她种族歧视 – 我懂了 |
[18:13] | You’re worried about bridging the cultural divide. | 你担心造成文化差异 |
[18:15] | I know all about it. | 我完全了解 |
[18:17] | That’s why I learned spanish. | 所以我去学西语 |
[18:19] | s la verdad,si,mi senorita chica muchacha? | 知道吗 小妞我好想你呀 |
[18:21] | yo soy el papi de tu,sofia-rita. | Sofia Rita 我是你拔拔哟 |
[18:25] | Beso me mucho. | 嘴一个嘛 |
[18:27] | You know she doesn’t speak spanish? | 她又不会说西语 |
[18:29] | Oh,but she shall. | 以后总要说的 |
[18:31] | erdad? ablas mucho? | 对不对呀 |
[18:33] | you shall. | 你会学的 |
[18:35] | See? Bridging the divide. | 瞧瞧 建立文化沟通 |
[18:37] | How’s it going with your better half? | 你跟小对象最近还好吗 |
[18:39] | He’s uptight,worried about the boards,snapping at patients. | 他在纠结考试 还对病人大呼小叫 |
[18:42] | – I’m trying to get him laid,but… – I’m talking about julia. | – 得让他嘿咻放松一下 – 我是指Julia |
[18:45] | Oh. Of course. | 对哦 |
[18:47] | She’s,uh… She’s good,thanks. She’s doing well. | 她不错啊 一切顺利 |
[18:51] | Good. | 挺好 |
[18:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:59] | I,uh,I have to listen to his chest. | 我要听他的心跳 |
[19:03] | Hey,ali. How you doing? | 拳王阿里 你好吗 |
[19:06] | Why do you call him that? | 怎么叫他这个 |
[19:08] | It’s,uh,it’s for the preemie babies without names or the ones with weak names, | 适合没名字的早产儿 或者名字不够霸气的 |
[19:12] | like,uh,felix or claude. | 比如Felix 或者Claude |
[19:15] | You know,we like to give them fighters’ names,like boris or butch or… | 我们喜欢名字够有气场 比如Boris或Butch |
[19:19] | Molly,you know,to help them weather the storm. | 或者Molly 激励他们熬过一劫 |
[19:22] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[19:25] | We’ll take what we can get. | 我们尽力而为吧 |
[19:27] | How are his lungs? | 他的肺怎么样了 |
[19:28] | Well,they’re still wet,so I may up his lasix. | 肺部有积水 也许要注射利尿剂 |
[19:31] | His pulse ox isn’t great either. | 他的脉搏血氧量也很低 |
[19:35] | Uh,where’s chris? | Chris去哪了 |
[19:39] | I don’t know. | 不晓得 |
[19:41] | He keeps saying that he’s making calls,updating his family,but… | 他总说要打电话向家人通知近况 |
[19:44] | I think he just can’t be here. | 我想他不愿留在这 |
[19:50] | Do you think we’re doing the right thing? | 我们这样坚持 你觉得对吗 |
[19:54] | Well,as a doctor,I look at ali’s odds,and I’m not very optimistic. | 作为医生 我觉得阿里的存活率不太乐观 |
[20:00] | But… Hey,I’ve seen parents who,uh… They don’t think like doctors. | 但我见过一些父母 他们思路不像医生 |
[20:07] | They see things that,uh,we don’t. | 总能看到乐观的一面 我们却不然 |
[20:11] | I’m not gonna tell you what to do,but I will say this,you- | 我不是在指手划脚 可我要说 |
[20:14] | Ali,he’s got a – He’s got plenty of doctors in his corner. | 有一堆医生围着他转呢 |
[20:19] | You make sure he’s got a parent. | 你做好父母的本职就行了 |
[20:24] | Dr. Karev. | Karev医生 |
[20:28] | We’re,uh,thinking of naming him thomas,after my dad. | 我们想叫他Thomas 跟我爸的一样 |
[20:34] | Is that tough enough? | 听起来够有气场吗 |
[20:36] | Tommy? Tommy’s good. | Tommy很赞呢 |
[20:46] | You paged? | 你呼我吗 |
[20:47] | Uh,yes. When you finish your surgery with torres, | 是啊 你跟Torres医生做完手术后 |
[20:50] | I need you to check on my post-op patients. I’m going home. | 去看一下我的术后病人 我要回家了 |
[20:53] | Something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[20:54] | Uh,adele’s e’t having a good day. | Adele今天过得很不顺 |
[20:57] | Rose ridge,richard. | 去玫瑰休养院吧 Richard |
[20:58] | I’m telling you,you really should look into it. | 我说过的 你应该去看看 |
[21:01] | We went to rose ridge. | 我们去过了 |
[21:03] | Rose ridge doesn’t have anything that I can’t give her. | 那里有的 我都能提供 |
[21:06] | Rose ridge is not the answer. | 那里不是解决方法 |
[21:11] | She burned your hand. | 她害你烧伤了 |
[21:13] | You think you can handle this,but you can’t. | 你以为自己能应付 其实不然的 |
[21:16] | I know. I have been through this. | 我了解的 我经历过 |
[21:18] | The difference between you and ellis and me and adele,meredith, | Meredith 我俩不同于你们母女 |
[21:22] | I made vows to adele,vows to cherish her and be true to her, | 我发过誓 无论疾病健康 都要珍爱忠诚 |
[21:27] | in sickness and in health,vows that I have broken time and again. | |
[21:32] | The least I could do is honor her in sickness and give her the home | 至少她病了 我应该保护她 |
[21:35] | that she deserves and the best care there is. | |
[21:40] | She stays home,and if necessary,so do i. | 如有必要 我会在家陪她 |
[21:55] | Did you have any pets growing up? | 你养过宠物吗 |
[21:57] | A f-fish tank,couple of hamsters,two dogs-why? | 一缸鱼 一对仓鼠 两条狗 咋了 |
[22:01] | I’m just trying to get to know you better. That’s it. | 我只想多了解你点 |
[22:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:05] | What were your dogs’ names? | 你的狗叫什么 |
[22:06] | Well,let’s see. Uh,there was buster and,um… Pickles. Pickles was a schnauzer- | 让我想想 Buster和Pickles Pickles是德国刚毛犬 |
[22:12] | What’s your mother’s maiden name? | 你妈姓什么 |
[22:15] | Are you hacking me? | 你在黑我密码吗 |
[22:18] | I need the nurses’ schedule. | 我要护士排班表 |
[22:20] | I don’t schedule the nurses. | 我不给护士排班 |
[22:21] | If knew anything about how this hospital was run,you would know- | 如果你了解医院的运营 就该… |
[22:22] | You know the nurses’ schedule. You are april kepner. You know everything. | 你知道护士排班 你是无所不知的April Kepner |
[22:32] | Anyone in particular? | 要看谁的 |
[22:33] | Uh,um,emily someone. | |
[22:38] | Emily. Let’s see. | Emily 我找找 |
[22:40] | Ah. She was on days in the c.c.u., | 她之前在心脏病监护室值白班 |
[22:42] | but then she switched to nights in the surgical i.c.u. Handling traumas, | 换到了外科加护病房值夜班 处理外伤 |
[22:45] | which is weird,but Dr. Hunt signed off on it,so it should be fine. | 有点怪 但有Hunt医生签字 应该没问题 |
[22:49] | Hey,if I see her crying or bleeding,i’ll come after you… Hacker. | 如果我看到她流血或流泪 我会算到你头上的 |
[22:57] | Iliac artery is mobilized. | 髂动脉已移开 |
[22:59] | Okay. Let me get in there. | 好 我来继续 |
[23:02] | You know what might be fun? | 我有个有趣的提议 |
[23:05] | I have no idea what might be fun. | 不懂你在说什么 |
[23:07] | A play date with zola and tuck. | 让Zola和Tuck一起玩 |
[23:11] | Oh. Uh… Well,tuck’s 5,and zola’s,what,1? | 这个啊 Tuck五岁 Zola才一岁吧 |
[23:19] | 1 and a quarter. | 一岁三个月 |
[23:20] | But it’s more like she’s 3. She’s very mature. | 但感觉像三岁 她很成熟 |
[23:23] | Well,uh,playing for tuck means throwing things,breaking things, | 对Tuck来说 玩耍就是朝人扔东西 摔东西 |
[23:29] | um,shooting things at people and things. | |
[23:31] | I don’t think zola would survive a play date with tuck. | 我觉得Zola和Tuck在一起会被玩死 |
[23:34] | Yeah. It’s probably not a good idea. | 是啊 也许不是个好主意 |
[23:35] | Forceps,please. | 钳子 谢谢 |
[23:37] | The-there’s gotta be some kids down in day care closer to her age, | 日托中心有些和她年龄相仿的孩子 |
[23:41] | even if they aren’t as advanced. | 虽然他们不象她那么成熟 |
[23:44] | I just-I don’t want her to feel out of place. | 我不想让她觉得被排挤 |
[23:47] | It might be nice if she could hang out with… Kids | 真希望能有些孩子和她… |
[23:50] | who… Have the same,uh,same… Roots. | 和她同…族 |
[23:58] | Roots? | 同族 |
[23:59] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[24:04] | Okay,let’s just resect the tumor. | 还是专心切肿瘤吧 |
[24:10] | The oscillator isn’t the answer. | 振荡器不是办法 |
[24:12] | Then liquid ventilation. i – It could improve his lung function. | 那就试试液体通气 也许能改善肺功能 |
[24:14] | Morgan. | |
[24:16] | You-you are his dad,not his doctor. | 你是他爸 不是医生 |
[24:18] | You can’t just give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[24:19] | It’s not about giving up. | 这不是放弃的问题 |
[24:21] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[24:22] | It’s about doing more harm than good. | 问题是这样有害无益 |
[24:24] | How is letting him die good,chris,how? | 让他死去有什么益啊 Chris |
[24:27] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[24:29] | Deep down,we’re both thinking the exact same thing. | 内心深处 我们想法一样 |
[24:31] | Tell me what we’re thinking,chris. | 那你说说我们在想什么 Chris |
[24:36] | We’re thinking that getting pregnant was an accident, | 我们在想 怀孕本来就是个意外 |
[24:39] | that this baby should not be alive right now, | 这个孩子不该活着 |
[24:42] | that its chances of survival or having any kind of life worth living are slim to none, | 他存活或生存的希望几乎为零 |
[24:46] | that doing every damn thing we can to keep it alive is just | 为他活下来所做的努力只是 让我们在他死后 良心上过得去 |
[24:49] | so that we can feel good about ourselves after he dies. | |
[24:51] | Now can you admit any of that? | 你同意我的说法吗 |
[25:00] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[25:01] | You can’t cut me out of these decisions. | 你不能剥夺我做决定的权利 |
[25:03] | I’m not cutting you out. | 我不是剥夺 |
[25:06] | I’m offering you an out. | 我是让你脱身 |
[25:10] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[25:12] | I’m saying,take the out,chris, | 顺势脱身吧 Chris |
[25:15] | because maybe you can’t admit it now in the light of day,but you want it. | 也许当着这么多人你不想承认 但你就是这么想的 |
[25:31] | How are you doing on your end,torres? | 收尾工作怎样了 Torres |
[25:32] | How are we doing,grey? | 怎么样了 Grey |
[25:34] | Uh,good. | 很好 |
[25:35] | I’m just finishing up this arterial repair,and then I’m gonna put in the rod. | 马上完成动脉修复 过会放入钢板 |
[25:39] | It’s bad enough the girl he loves has no idea he exists. | 他心上人根本不知道他 太悲剧了 |
[25:41] | Now the t.s.a. Is gonna hassle him for the rest of his life. | 他后半生 这些创面够他受的 |
[25:44] | Burned barista doesn’t know who he is? | 烧伤的咖啡店员不知道他是谁 |
[25:45] | Nope. Never even heard of him. | 是的 听都没听过 |
[25:48] | Where are we? | 进展如何 |
[25:52] | Dr. Altman? | Altman医生 |
[25:53] | He’s fine. Shrapnel’s out. | 很好 碎片取出了 |
[25:54] | Good. | 好 |
[25:57] | Did you all hear that,uh,dr. Altman got a huge grant for her stem cell research? | 你们听说没 Altman医生的干细胞研究获得一大笔拨款 |
[26:01] | I did. Congratulations,dr. Altman. | 听说了 恭喜你 Altman医生 |
[26:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:04] | I hear that,uh,dr. Silverman at wake forest has been doing great work in stem cells. | 听说维克森林大学的Silverman医生 在干细胞方面颇有建树 |
[26:08] | Maybe you should give her a call- | 也许你可以联系她… |
[26:09] | If I wanted your advice on my specialty,Dr. Hunt,i’ll ask. | 如果需要你的意见 我会开口的 Hunt医生 |
[26:16] | Once teddy’s done with the lung, | Teddy处理好肺部后 |
[26:17] | you can get at the other arm to get out the remaining shrapnel. | 你可以取出另一只胳膊中残留的碎片 |
[26:21] | All right. Okay. | 好的 |
[26:25] | Here. I’ll help you finish. | 我来帮你收尾 |
[26:27] | – I’ve got it. – No,no,it’d be easier… | – 我自己来 – 不 这样… |
[26:29] | I said I’ve got it. Now back the hell off. | 我说了自己来 现在你给我让开 |
[26:44] | You’re an attractive woman. | 你很有魅力 |
[26:46] | Who? Uh,me? | 谁 我吗 |
[26:48] | You and avery spend a lot of time together,don’t you? | 你和Avery经常在一起 不是吗 |
[26:50] | We do,yes. Uh,but we’re just study buddies. | 确实 但我们只是学习上的伙伴 |
[26:52] | I mean,we’re not,you know… | 我们不是… |
[26:54] | He’s an attractive guy,nice bone structure,hypnotic eyes,etcetera. | 他挺有魅力 身材好 一双电眼 |
[26:58] | I guess so? | 是吧 |
[26:59] | Have you noticed how uptight he’s been lately? | 你发现他最近有些焦虑吗 |
[27:02] | Uh,l-like I said,we’re study buddies,so… | 我说了 我们是学习上的伙伴 |
[27:03] | Study buddies should help each other out,relieve some of that stress. | 学习伙伴应该互相帮助 释放压力 |
[27:09] | Maybe extend that buddy relationship. | 也许你们该延伸这种伙伴关系 |
[27:12] | Extend? Um… I- I don’t- | 延伸 我不… |
[27:15] | You’re two attractive people. | 你们俩都很有魅力 |
[27:16] | Any thoughts on how to alleviate that stress? | 知道该如何减压吗 |
[27:20] | We could-we could go for more walks? | 我们可以一起去散散步 |
[27:23] | Walks are good. Walks are nice. | 散步不错 挺好 |
[27:25] | I was thinking,since you’re already study buddies, | 我想 既然你们已经是学习伙伴了 |
[27:29] | you could extend that relationship… Become the other kind of buddies. | 那也可以延伸这种关系 变成另一种伙伴 |
[27:35] | – Are you… – I am. | – 你是说… – 是的 |
[27:39] | – Dr. Sloan… – Everybody wins. | – Sloan医生 – 这是双赢 |
[27:41] | Th-this is sexual harassment. You know that,right? | 这是性骚扰 知道不 |
[27:43] | I think of it as sexual encouragement. | 我认为这是性鼓励 |
[27:47] | Think about it,kepner. | 考虑一下 Kepner |
[27:49] | Take one for the team. | 为集体做点牺牲嘛 |
[27:52] | You got her the grant money. | 是你帮她得到了那笔拨款 |
[27:54] | Look,I know you did. You have to tell her. | 我知道是你的功劳 你得告诉她 |
[27:56] | It’ll help things between you guys. | 这有助于你们改善关系 |
[27:57] | – No,it won’t. – All right,then I’ll tell her. | – 不会的 – 那我来告诉她 |
[27:59] | No,you won’t. | 不 别说 |
[28:00] | You can’t let her treat you this way. | 你不能让她这样对你 |
[28:02] | When henry died,you were just doing your job. You’re not a bad guy. | Henry死的时候 你只是履行职责 你不是坏人 |
[28:07] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:09] | Look… Sometimes,you just lash out. | 听着 有时候我们只是想发泄怒火 |
[28:12] | It might not be rational or fair,but you do it ’cause you have to. | 也许无理取闹或者有失公允 但我们无法控制自己 |
[28:15] | If she needs me for that,if she needs a punching bag, | 如果她需要我做出气筒 |
[28:17] | a bad guy to point the finger at and help her cope,then let that be me. | 让她指责 帮她发泄 那我愿意这么做 |
[28:22] | Fine,you can be a martyr,but you still have to be the chief. | 好吧 你可以当个烈士 但你毕竟是主任 |
[28:25] | And what happened in that o.r. Today,that should never happen again. | 今天在手术室发生的事 绝不应该重演 |
[28:37] | We were able to repair your lung and fix your shoulder, | 我们修复了你的肺和肩膀 |
[28:39] | but you’re gonna need months of rehab. | 但你还需要好几个月的康复治疗 |
[28:41] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[28:42] | Like I got hit by a dump truck. | 感觉像被大卡车撞了 |
[28:44] | Yeah,it’s gonna feel like that for a little while. | 是的 短时间内会有那种感觉 |
[28:46] | But don’t be afraid to use,uh,your p.c.a. Pump for,uh,pain meds. | 但你可以用镇痛器 没关系的 |
[28:51] | So has angie come by the room? | Angie来过吗 |
[28:55] | I didn’t miss her,did i? | 我没错过她吧 |
[29:00] | Angie has no idea who you are. | Angie不知道你是谁 |
[29:03] | What? That’s-that’s ridiculous. | 什么 太荒谬了 |
[29:05] | She… She knows my order. | 她知道我的喜好 |
[29:09] | I don’t even have to say it. | 都不用我说 |
[29:10] | That’s her job. | 那是她的工作 |
[29:12] | The accident… She’s confused. | 一定是这起事故让她糊涂了 |
[29:16] | She knows me. | 她认识我的 |
[29:18] | We have this thing,this flirtation. | 我们之间有暧昧 |
[29:25] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[29:27] | Tell me exactly what she said. | 把她的原话告诉我 |
[29:29] | That she doesn’t have any idea who you are. | 她说根本不认识你 |
[29:32] | That’s exactly what she said. | 这是她的原话 |
[29:35] | You’ve made up this whole thing in your head. | 是你自己一厢情愿 |
[29:37] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[29:39] | I do. It happens. | 我明白 这是常有的事 |
[29:42] | I mean,you see one thing and you think it means something that it doesn’t, | 你以为事情带有某种寓意 其实并没有 |
[29:45] | and pretty soon,you’re acting like it’s real. | 很快 你就信以为真 |
[29:49] | You have to stop. | 你必须停止幻想 |
[29:51] | You have to just… Stop. | 必须 停止 |
[29:59] | This should improve his cardiovascular and pulmonary status,right? | 这能增强他的心血管和肺呼吸功能 对吗 |
[30:02] | That’s the plan. | 希望如此 |
[30:03] | When will we know if it’s working? | 什么时候才能知道是否奏效 |
[30:04] | In a couple of hours. But you should go rest. We’ll update you. | 得有几个小时 你该先去休息 我们会第一时间通知你 |
[30:07] | Chris left. I’m all he has now. | Chris走了 只剩下我陪他 |
[30:09] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[30:10] | Well,it’s better if you go rest. | 你最好还是去休息 |
[30:12] | It can be hard for parents to watch. | 父母很难承受这一幕 |
[30:14] | I appreciate the concern,but I’m a doctor,too. | 谢谢关心 但我也是医生 |
[30:18] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[30:27] | Oh,god. | 上帝啊 |
[30:38] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[30:47] | You paged? | 你呼我了 |
[30:50] | – I wanted… To,um… – What? | – 我想要… – 什么 |
[30:56] | Hey,what are you doing? Cristina- | 你在干什么 Cristina |
[30:58] | – No,you can spare 15 minutes. – I don’t have time. | – 不 你可以腾出15分钟 – 我没有时间 |
[30:59] | – No,I’m working in the e.r. – No,we’ll be quick. | – 不 我负责急诊室 – 会很快的 |
[31:01] | – I don’t… Have time. – So fast. | – 我没有时间 – 很快 |
[31:03] | – Cristina,I don’t… – So,so fast. | – Cristina 我没有… – 很快 |
[31:04] | Damn it. Damn it. I don’t have time. | 该死 我没有时间 |
[31:12] | Owen… | |
[31:18] | – Mrs. Webber… – Get back. | – Webber太太 – 退后 |
[31:20] | Adele? | |
[31:22] | Get out! | 出去 |
[31:23] | Sweetheart! | 亲爱的 |
[31:25] | Adele! | |
[31:27] | – Make her stop! – Adele! | – 快让她停下 |
[31:30] | Listen to me. I’m here. | 听着 我在这儿 |
[31:31] | – Get away from me! – Look at me,honey. | – 离我远点 – 看着我 宝贝 |
[31:33] | I’m calling the police! | 我要报警了 |
[31:34] | Adele,it’s me,your husband-richard. | Adele 是我 你的丈夫 Richard |
[31:36] | – Get back! – It’s me,richard. | – 退后 – 是我 Richard |
[31:38] | – Oh,don’t hurt me. – Look,I’m your husband…Richard. | – 别伤害我 – 听着 我是你丈夫 Richard |
[31:42] | Please go. Please leave. | 求你走开 |
[31:45] | My parents will be here. They’ll be home any minute. | 我爸妈很快就会回来 |
[31:47] | It’s me,adele,your husband. | 是我 Adele 你的丈夫 |
[31:49] | I’m your husband. | 我是你的丈夫 |
[31:50] | I’m your husband! I’m your husband! | 我是你的丈夫 我是你的丈夫 |
[32:04] | – How’s he doing? – Ah,he’s holding steady for now, | – 他怎么样 – 暂时稳定了 |
[32:06] | but we won’t know anything for a few more hours. | 但接下来几小时情况怎样还不知道 |
[32:10] | I had to know before I left. | 我想在离开前了解情况 |
[32:13] | Sure. | 好的 |
[32:15] | I’d stay,I would. | 我本想留下的 |
[32:20] | I would,but I-I’ve got people working doubles covering my shifts, | 但我的同事正帮我顶班 |
[32:24] | and-and we’re in the middle of a clinical trial right now,and… | 我们现在又正处在临床试验阶段 |
[32:28] | You know how it is,right? | 你能理解 对吧 |
[32:44] | Do you have a problem? | 你有意见 |
[32:45] | – Excuse me? – Oh,no. | – 什么 – 不要啊 |
[32:47] | It is 2012. You want to be shocked by the sight of a white man with a black baby… | 都2012了 白人抱个黑娃需要大惊小怪吗 |
[32:51] | You’re about three decades too late! | 你落后30年了 |
[32:52] | I’m sorry. Don’t listen to him. | 真抱歉 甭理他 |
[32:54] | – What is wrong… – She’s unbelievable. | – 怎么回事… – 她简直不可理喻 |
[32:56] | She was not staring at you because daddy’s white and his daughter is black. | 人家没因为白爹黑娃盯你看 |
[33:00] | She was staring at you two because daddy has nice hair,maybe perfect hair, | 是因为爸爸头发好看 一丝不乱 |
[33:05] | but for whatever reason,his daughter’s hair is 31 flavors of wrong. | 但女儿的发型却怎么看怎么不对劲 |
[33:09] | It’s hard on the eyes. | 太扎眼了 |
[33:10] | Look,you are white,but your daughter is black. | 你是白人 女儿是黑人 |
[33:14] | Do your baby’s hair! | 整整你闺女的头发 |
[33:25] | What are you doing? Stop it. | 干嘛 住手 |
[33:28] | What’s the plan? | 打什么主意呢 |
[33:29] | You have bony,sharp fingers. What plan? There’s no plan. | 你的手指又细又尖 我能有什么主意 |
[33:31] | Your plan,which makes it our plan. | 说说你的主意 我会站在你这边 |
[33:34] | Whatever it is,I need to know. | 管它是啥 你得告诉我 |
[33:35] | Are you plotting a murder,a nuclear attack? | 预谋杀人 搞核袭击 |
[33:38] | It’s fine. I’ll get on board. I’m sure you have a good reason. | 没关系 算我一个 你肯定理由充分 |
[33:40] | But just let me know. You’re starting to freak me out. | 但你得让我知道 你吓着我了 |
[33:56] | I think owen is cheating on me. | 我觉得欧文出轨了 |
[33:58] | Did you see something? | 你发现什么了 |
[34:00] | no. | 没有 |
[34:02] | – Did someone else see something? – no. | – 那是别人看到什么了 – 也不是 |
[34:05] | – Did he do something? – no. | – 那他是行为不端 – 没 |
[34:06] | – Well,then how do you know… – I don’t know. I don’t know! I just… Know. | – 那你怎么知道 – 我不知道 我就是…知道 |
[34:20] | – Cristina… – You know what? | – 知道吗 |
[34:21] | I am- I’m being-i’m being crazy. I’m crazy,right? | 我…肯定是疯了 对吧 |
[34:25] | This is totally… I’m crazy. | 这太… 我是疯了 |
[34:29] | I’m just… We’re having a hard time,and I’m-i’m- I’m making it into… I’m crazy. | 只是… 最近我俩关系不太顺 我还… 我疯了 |
[34:35] | I’m-i’m- I’m-i’m crazy. | 我…疯了 |
[34:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:51] | I really think he’s not cheating. | 我真觉得他没出轨 |
[34:53] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[35:07] | Julia has a friend. | Julia有个朋友 |
[35:09] | She’s pretty. | 特靓 |
[35:11] | Uh,a little brooding and tattoo-y for my taste,but… Pretty. | 依我看来 有点闷 纹身花哨 不过咧 正点 |
[35:17] | Bet you’re into that sort of thing,huh? | 你好这口儿 是吧 |
[35:19] | For the last time,I do not need a girlfriend. | 最后说一次 我不需要女友 |
[35:21] | Who said anything about girlfriend? | 谁说女友的事儿了 |
[35:23] | One double date. | 和我们一起约个会嘛 |
[35:25] | Help me out with a third-wheel situation. | 帮我一下呗 她在那儿做电灯泡 |
[35:26] | So,so tempting,but no,thank you. | 很诱人 但不用 谢谢 |
[35:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:33] | But you need to get out there,man. | 你总得出去活动活动吧 哥们儿 |
[35:35] | Doing yourself a huge disservice. | 你这是自虐啊 |
[35:37] | I had a girlfriend,all right? | 我有过女朋友 好吧 |
[35:40] | Now I just can’t. | 现在没那个心情 |
[35:42] | I don’t want to. | 就是不想 |
[35:43] | What do you mean,you can’t? | 什么叫没心情 |
[35:48] | You still love her. | 你还爱着她 |
[35:52] | You still love lexie. | 你还爱着Lexie |
[35:54] | See you tomorrow. | 明儿见 |
[35:56] | I can’t wait to get back to neuro. | 我迫不及待想回神经科了 |
[35:58] | At least with lost causes,you know where you stand, | 虽然救不活人 但起码还知道个究竟 |
[36:00] | and the patients can tell you when they have had enough. | 病人受不了的时候 也会告诉我们 |
[36:04] | I don’t know how morgan can bear it. | 我不知道Morgan是怎么熬过来的 |
[36:06] | i… I don’t know how any of you can. | 也不知道你们所有人是怎么熬过来的 |
[36:12] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[36:18] | Jolene jordamo,1 pound,4 ounces at birth. | Jolene Jordamo 出生体重1磅4盎司 |
[36:21] | She’s 12 years old now. She’s a goalie. | 现在12岁了 还当守门员 |
[36:23] | Uh… Benji gellerman,1 pound,2 ounces at birth. | Benji Gellerman 出生体重1磅2盎司 |
[36:28] | He’s 9 years old,plays the trumpet. | 他9岁了 吹小号 |
[36:30] | This one,hannah slavin? I worked on her myself. | 这个 Hannah Slavin 我可是亲自接手 |
[36:33] | She looked like a hamster when she came out. | 生下来跟仓鼠似的 |
[36:34] | Her dad just called,said she took her first steps. | 她爸刚来过电话 说她走了第一步 |
[36:38] | Some of them survive. | 一部分孩子活下来了 |
[37:32] | What happened? Did you have an accident? | 怎么了 出意外了 |
[37:38] | Richard,your hand,did you hurt your hand? | Richard 你的手怎么了 受伤了 |
[37:41] | I’m-i’m-i’m fine. I’m fine. | 我…没事 |
[37:45] | Did I hurt your hand? | 我把你弄伤了 |
[37:49] | um… You know,how-how about some dinner? | 我们吃晚餐吧 |
[37:52] | I’ll-i’ll heat up the lasagna. | 我把千层面热热 |
[37:55] | I have alzheimer’s… Don’t i? | 我得了老年痴呆 对吧 |
[38:19] | Yes,sweetheart. You do. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[38:28] | Rose ridge,it – It seemed like a nice place. | 玫瑰休养院 看起来不错 |
[38:32] | We went there this morning,didn’t we? | 咱们今早去过 是吗 |
[38:36] | Yes,we did. | 是的 |
[38:40] | I think it’s best… If I were to go live there. | 我…还是去那儿住比较好 |
[38:46] | You-you don’t- You don’t have to do that. | 你…不必这样 |
[38:49] | I mean,you – You can stay here. | 你可以住在家里 |
[38:51] | I like having you here. | 我喜欢有你陪着 |
[38:53] | I liked it there. | 我喜欢那里 |
[38:54] | Your home is here with me. | 这是你的家 和我在一起 |
[39:00] | I’d rather be there. | 我宁愿去那儿 |
[39:13] | Okay,sweetheart. | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[39:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:19] | You can seek the advice of others… | 你可以向他人寻求建议 |
[39:28] | Surround yourself with trusted advisors. | 身边常有知信者相伴 |
[39:31] | There you go. | 好啦 |
[39:34] | Like that? | 这样吗 |
[39:35] | Gather-yep. Gather,good. | 拢起来 好的 |
[39:37] | Hey,meredith. | 嗨 Meredith. |
[39:39] | Did you know zola has… A kitchen? | 知道吗 Zola颈上有撮不听话的毛 |
[39:43] | Yes,derek. | 知道 Derek |
[39:45] | I know all about zola’s kitchen. | 我当然知道 |
[39:47] | Now I want – Do I turn it? | 需要转过来吗 |
[39:48] | Gather everything in. Pull the kitchen up. | 把所有头发拢起 把那撮毛梳起来 |
[39:50] | Pull the kitchen up. | 梳起来 |
[39:57] | but in the end,the decision is always yours… | 但最后 决定还得自己做 |
[40:14] | and yours alone. | 没人能帮 |
[40:21] | and when it’s time to act, | 到了行动的时候 |
[40:22] | and you’re all alone with your back against the wall… | 你只能是孤军奋战 毫无退路 |
[41:19] | The only wall that matters is the one that in your head. | 唯一的依靠 是你的内心 |
[41:30] | Christina? | |
[41:55] | a | 内心有你可能已经知道的真相 |
[42:05] | b | 内心的意见向来正确 |
[42:13] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 16 |