时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We’re trained to be vigilant… | 我们被要求保持警惕 |
[00:05] | To chase down the problem… | 紧追不舍 |
[00:09] | What… | 干嘛呀 |
[00:13] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[00:17] | To ask all the right questions… | 精准提问 |
[00:24] | To find the root cause… | 寻根溯源 |
[00:37] | Until we know exactly what it is… | 穷究真相 |
[00:40] | Dr.Hunt,please. | 请接Hunt医生 |
[00:43] | No,he did not go home for the night.This is Dr.Yang.Page him. | 他没回家过夜 我是Yang医生 帮我呼他 |
[00:47] | No,I will hold. | 别 我能等 |
[00:51] | And we can confront it. | 并敢于面对 |
[00:54] | You are. | 你就是嘛 |
[01:06] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[01:08] | Oh,you… you didn’t come home. | 你怎么没回家呀 |
[01:09] | Uh,yeah,there was a bus crash. | 有辆公车撞了 |
[01:11] | Wh… uh,what time is it? What are you… what are you doing here? | 几点了 你来干什么 |
[01:13] | I just,um… I figured you had a rough night,so… I brought you some coffee. | 我…知道你今晚很忙 就买了咖啡 |
[01:21] | Oh,great. Thanks. | 太好了 多谢 |
[01:23] | It takes an extreme amount of caution… | 我们必须谨慎之至 |
[01:25] | Wh-where is it? | 咖啡在哪 |
[01:28] | I forgot it.But,um,you go back… go back to sleep. | 我忘了 你继续睡吧 |
[01:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:36] | Or we can overstep ourselves. | 以防越界 |
[01:45] | We can create problems where none exists. | 甚至徒增困扰 |
[01:49] | Come back to me. | 回来我身边吧 |
[01:51] | I’m not coming back. | 我才不要呢 |
[01:52] | You miss it. | 你想死了吧 |
[01:53] | What’s to miss about neuro? | 神经科有什么可想的 |
[01:55] | Me. | 我呀 |
[01:58] | We decided it was a bad idea. | 这不是行不通嘛 |
[02:00] | Well,that was before,when we were trying to get Zola back. | 那是之前啊 当时还在努力夺回Zola呢 |
[02:03] | I miss you.Just come back for one day. | 我想你了 回来一天吧 |
[02:07] | Remember the mystery… The magic… Gliomas… Meningiomas… Astrocytomas? | 想想那些神秘莫测的 胶质瘤 脑膜瘤 细胞瘤 |
[02:20] | Dr.Webber? | Webber医生 |
[02:22] | Dr.Webber. | Webber医生 |
[02:24] | Rise and shine,Richard. | 太阳晒屁股啦 Richard |
[02:26] | Dr.Avery is here for our bladder surgery. | Avery医生来做膀胱手术啦 |
[02:29] | Oh,right.Right.Oh,right. | 对哦 |
[02:30] | Hi,Catherine. | 嗨 Catherine |
[02:32] | Oh,take your time,honey.I want to see this bladder you baked. | 慢慢来 先给我瞧瞧你培植的膀胱吧 |
[02:35] | Oh,look at that.Dr.Keaton. | 瞧瞧 Keaton医生 |
[02:39] | Homegrown from the patient’s own bladder and stem cells. | 从病人自身膀胱和干细胞培植而出 |
[02:42] | Beautiful. | 完美 |
[02:43] | All those late-night calls paid off,didn’t they? | 熬夜也值了吧 |
[02:45] | Yeah,we couldn’t have done it without your consultation. | 没你帮忙 也不会这么成功 |
[02:48] | Flatterer. | 马屁精 |
[02:49] | All right.Well,before we stick this thing someplace where the sun don’t shine, | 好啦 把这东西植入之前 |
[02:52] | I’m gonna go and find my son. | 我先去看看我儿子 |
[02:54] | And you should go and find a pot of coffee. | 你快去喝点咖啡吧 |
[02:58] | – Yeah. – I’ll see you before surgery. | – 好的 – 手术前见 |
[03:00] | Dr.Keaton. | Keaton医生 |
[03:05] | Late night,sir? | 熬夜啦 |
[03:06] | Oh,I’m fine. | 没事 |
[03:08] | I sit with adele till she falls asleep,then I like to be there in the morning. | 我守着Adele睡下 还要在她之前醒来 |
[03:12] | But when do you have time to get some sleep? | 那你什么时候睡的呢 |
[03:14] | I’m fine,Bailey. | 我没事啦 Bailey |
[03:17] | I’m fine. | 好得很 |
[03:20] | Yes,sir. | 好吧 |
[03:22] | Get your scrambled egg off my blanket. | 别吃到我毯子上啦 |
[03:24] | I said I’d bring you one.You said you weren’t hungry. | 我说给你带 你自己说不饿 |
[03:27] | You are gonna have heart failure at 35. | 你这样吃 心脏早晚出问题 |
[03:29] | No,give me another card. | 别呀 再给我出一题 |
[03:30] | Don’t you feel bad,using a distraught mother to help tutor you? | 你还是人啊 居然让心神不宁的妈妈帮你复习 |
[03:33] | No.I feel bad that I had to sit with you all night | 哪有 明明是我陪了你整晚 |
[03:35] | so you wouldn’t cry yourself to sleep over your sad preemie. | 你才没哭到昏死好吗 |
[03:38] | He has a brain bleed. | 他都脑出血了 |
[03:39] | No,he barely has a brain bleed. | 就那么一丁点啦 |
[03:42] | Look… We expected it.I’m watching it. | 我们都预测到了 我有在监控啦 |
[03:45] | Oh,that’s supposed to make me feel good? You are this close to failing your boards. | 真安慰呀 你小心考试不及格 |
[03:49] | Don’t even say that. | 不许这么咒我 |
[03:49] | I know exactly what they’ll ask that’s gonna take you down. | 我知道他们问什么 你准答不上来 |
[03:53] | Is it Robbins? | 是Robbins吗 |
[03:54] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[03:55] | It’s Robbins.I’m coming,too. | 准是Robbins 我也去 |
[03:58] | – Have you seen Derek? – Have you seen Owen? | – 你看见Derek了吗 – 你看见Owen了吗 |
[04:01] | He put me on his service,I told him not to,and he gives me an arachnoid cyst. | 他让我跟他 我说了不要 结果竟让我做蛛网膜囊肿手术 |
[04:04] | I have to pull the plug on a brain-dead trauma.I need Owen to approve it. | 我那个脑死亡病患 要拔呼吸机 需要Owen批准 |
[04:08] | There he is. | 他不在嘛 |
[04:12] | Don’t take too much.That’s my lunch. | 别拿太多啦 这可是我的午餐 |
[04:13] | Fine.All right. Thanks. | 好啦 谢咯 |
[04:14] | Okay,bye. | 好啦 拜 |
[04:15] | So he’s just sharing his nasty trail mix with someone. | 他只是跟别人分享果仁 |
[04:17] | I mean,people do that.It doesn’t mean anything. | 大家都这么做 不代表什么啦 |
[04:20] | – Cristina. – What? | – 干嘛 |
[04:22] | – I gotta go find Derek. – Okay. | – 我得去找Derek了 – 好 |
[04:24] | Okay,let’s go over the game plan again.If we see my mother… | 我们再来练一边 要是看见我妈了… |
[04:27] | We’re buried with work today. | 我们今天忙死了 |
[04:30] | And… you’re sorry,but Jackson has no time to spend with her,okay? | 抱歉 Jackson没空陪她 记住了吗 |
[04:34] | There you are. | 你在这呀 |
[04:36] | Dr.Avery. | Avery医生 |
[04:37] | Oh,Dr.Sloan.How nice to see you again. | 哎哟 Sloan医生 真高兴见到你 |
[04:40] | Now move outta my way so I can see my boy. | 来挪挪 让我看看宝贝儿子 |
[04:44] | You look skinny.Tell me you did not forget your tux. | 咋这么瘦了 你没忘记取礼服吧 |
[04:48] | Tux? | 什么礼服 |
[04:48] | Jackson is my date for the frontiers of medicine benefit tonight. | 今晚尖端医学晚宴 Jackson是我的伴儿 |
[04:53] | Oh,this is Dr.Mara Keaton. | 对了 这是Mara Keaton医生 |
[04:55] | Mara is my star urology fellow. | Mara可是我的得意门生哦 |
[04:57] | Mara,my son Jackson. | Mara 这是我儿子Jackson |
[05:00] | Dr.Mark Sloan. | 这是Mark Sloan医生 |
[05:02] | – It’s a pleasure to meet you both. – Pleasure to meet you. | – 幸会 – 彼此彼此 |
[05:05] | Mara’s considering Seattle grace as an option for next year, | Mara正在考虑 明年来仁爱医院任职呢 |
[05:08] | and I thought,well,who better to show her around than my son? | 我一想 我儿子正好给她介绍一下 |
[05:12] | Dr.Sloan,can you spare him for just a couple of hours? | Sloan医生 能给他几个小时吗 |
[05:16] | Absolutely. Show her around.Take your time. | 没问题 带她转转吧 慢慢来 |
[05:21] | I-I can’t possibly.We are…Buried with work. | 我不行 我们忙死了呀 |
[05:24] | Kepner can cover for you. | Kepner可以替你 |
[05:25] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[05:26] | – Perfect. – Perfect. | – 好极了 – 好极了 |
[05:35] | So this is it? | 这样就行了吗 |
[05:40] | We do it now? | 现在就弄吗 |
[05:41] | Unless,uh… Do you need a minute to say something… | 可以再给你点时间 说点临别之语 |
[05:44] | I’ve said it.He’s been listening to me talk for 22 years. | 该说的都说了 他都听我絮叨22年了 |
[05:47] | I’m sure he’s grateful for a little peace and quiet. | 给他点平静安详 他会很高兴的 |
[05:55] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[05:56] | We’ll turn off the ventilator. | 我们会关掉呼吸机 |
[05:58] | His respirations will stop. | 他会停止呼吸 |
[06:00] | I’ll disconnect his monitors and his feeding tube… And then… | 然后把显示屏和胃管断开 然后… |
[06:03] | He said this once…We were watching some dumb movie on TV,and this guy pulls the plug on another guy… | 他曾说过这个 我们在看无聊电影 一个人拔掉病人呼吸机 |
[06:10] | And he… He said,”don’t you dare do that to me.” | 然后他说 “你敢这样对我” |
[06:13] | He was joking.”Don’t you do that to me. “ | 他只是开玩笑 “你敢这样对我” |
[06:15] | You leave that plug in the wall,you put my organs in a jar. | “给我插好电源 保存好我的器官” |
[06:20] | ” “Don’t you give up on me.” | “千万别放弃我” |
[06:23] | Stop. Stop this.Stop it. Stop it. | 打住 打住 |
[06:28] | Stop.I c… I c… I can’t do this. I can’t do this. | 打住 我承受不了 我做不来 |
[06:31] | Turn… turn this back on.Turn it back on. | 重新打开 |
[06:39] | The husband withdrew consent,Owen.I had already turned off the vent when he said no. | 他丈夫反悔了 那时我都关掉呼吸机了 |
[06:42] | He has medical P.O.A. he said stop.I stopped. | 他有医学委托书 他说打住 我就打住了 |
[06:45] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你要怎么做 |
[06:46] | I’m going to get in on,uh,Teddy’s preemie surgery. | 我要去参加Teddy的早产儿手术 |
[06:47] | No,you’re not.You’re gonna stay with him until he gives his consent again. | 不准 在他同意之前 你都要陪着他 |
[06:50] | You want me to try and talk him into it? | 你要我试着说服他吗 |
[06:51] | No,I want you to help him through it. | 不 我要你去帮他的忙 |
[06:53] | I want you to help him understand that this is the only option left for his husband. | 去让他明白 这是他丈夫的唯一选择 |
[06:56] | I want you to do your job and find some damn compassion. | 我要你做好工作 找到点同情心 |
[06:59] | Do you need something? | 你有啥需要吗 |
[07:01] | I just wonder if I could help. | 我只想看看 是否需要我帮忙 |
[07:04] | No. | 不用 |
[07:06] | I’ve… I’ve been with these guys since Michael first came in. | Michael刚来时 我就认识他们了 |
[07:08] | And we’ve talked.They know me. | 我们谈过的 他们认识我 |
[07:10] | Aren’t you on nights now? | 你不是夜班吗 |
[07:11] | Well,I can hang around if it’ll help. | 如果要帮忙 我可以晚点下班 |
[07:13] | Well,I don’t… I… | 我不需要 我… |
[07:14] | Cristina,she can help,let her help.Thank you. | Cristina 她想帮就帮吧 谢了 |
[07:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:31] | Greys.Anatomy Season 08 Episode 17 | |
[07:36] | so****** | 我离开法学院一周了 |
[07:38] | First big interview,huge firm.I’ve never had a better interview. | 上来就面试大公司 机会千载难逢 |
[07:41] | So I stand up to shake hands,and I pass out… | 我起身握手 然后晕过去了 |
[07:44] | Right over the coffee table. | 直接倒在咖啡桌上 |
[07:45] | Draped over the coffee table with my butt in the air. | 直接倒在咖啡桌上 屁股朝天 |
[07:47] | – And your skirt… – My skirt rides up to my waist. | – 还有你的短裙… – 短裙掀到腰这里 |
[07:49] | Not even good panties.Granny panties. | 内裤还很丑 大妈级内裤 |
[07:52] | – Did you get the job? – No. | – 得到工作了吗 – 没 |
[07:53] | Well,your next interview will end much better once we remove the cyst. | 囊肿切除后 你面试就会顺利了 |
[07:56] | We’re gonna perform what we call a marsupialization of the cyst. | 我们将会进行囊肿袋形缝合术 |
[07:59] | We open up the wall of the cyst so that it can drain freely and then the fluid won’t collect. | 破开囊肿 排干脓液 这样体液不会聚集 |
[08:03] | So your dizzy spells will stop. | 然后你就不会犯晕了 |
[08:05] | But you said you found a tumor. | 但你说发现了肿瘤 |
[08:06] | We did.It’s a small one. It’s called a meningioma. | 没错 很小一个 我们叫它脑膜瘤 |
[08:09] | It’s benign,so we’re gonna leave it alone. | 是良性的 不用管它 |
[08:10] | If it ever does cause a problem,it’s easy enough to remove. | 即使出现问题 也很容易移除 |
[08:13] | Dr.Grey could do it. | Grey医生都能做 |
[08:13] | Oh,go,girl. | 不错哎 妞 |
[08:14] | But the cyst is in the temporal lobe. | 但囊肿出现在颞叶处 |
[08:17] | That’s what’s causing the seizures and the dizziness. | 这会引发抽搐和晕眩 |
[08:19] | We’re gonna go after that. | 咱要处理这个 |
[08:20] | So this is it? | 就这样吗 |
[08:21] | This is it.We will see you when it is all over. | 就这样 手术结束后见咯 |
[08:24] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[08:26] | Dr.Grey. So glad you could join us. | Grey医生 好高兴你能加入我们 |
[08:28] | I’ve been kidnapped. | 我是被绑架的 |
[08:29] | – She misses me. – She’s not even on neuro anymore. | – 她很想我 – 她都不在神经科了 |
[08:31] | Well,she’s thinking about coming back. | 她正想着回来呢 |
[08:32] | I’m not. | 我可没 |
[08:33] | She is. She’s remembering the magic. | 她就是 她可记得那些奇迹 |
[08:36] | Can he even take heart surgery? | 他能承受心脏手术吗 |
[08:38] | He has to. He has a pericardial tumor compressing on his heart.He’s decompensating. | 必须做 心包肿瘤压迫心脏 出现代偿失调 |
[08:42] | He has a brain bleed. | 他有脑出血 |
[08:43] | Shouldn’t heart surgery wait till after it’s cleared up? | 不需要等稳定后 再做心脏手术吗 |
[08:45] | I wish we could,but it has to happen today. | 我希望可以 但今天必须得做了 |
[08:49] | So Tommy’s hip dysplasia can be treated with a harness. | Tommy臀部发育异常 可以用安全带矫正 |
[08:52] | And I brought you a scone since you skipped breakfast. | 没吃早饭吧 我给你带了酥饼 |
[08:55] | Oh,thank you. | 谢啦 |
[08:57] | Pumpkin. | 南瓜的呀 |
[08:59] | I’ll take it. | 给我吧 |
[09:01] | – Eat that. – Right. Like I can eat. | – 吃了吧 – 哪有胃口 |
[09:05] | You didn’t eat all night.You’re gonna pass out.Just eat it. | 一晚上没吃东西 你会晕的 快吃 |
[09:09] | When,uh,when are you going to do the surgery? | 你们…啥时候做手术 |
[09:10] | As soon as he’s prepped.Karev will let you know when we get started. | 准备好就开始 到时会让Karev通知你 |
[09:13] | Yeah,I’m gonna scrub in,right? | 是的 我也能参加吧 |
[09:14] | You just want him to have surgery ’cause it’ll look good for your boards. | 你想让他做手术 是为了丰富简历吧 |
[09:16] | I do not. | 才不是 |
[09:18] | And also I do,but it’s gonna be great for my boards. | 虽然也是吧 对我资格考试很有帮助的 |
[09:21] | Look,he’s gonna be fine,all right? | 他会没事的 好吗 |
[09:22] | He’s not scrubbing in.He was up all night. | 别让他参加 他一晚上没睡 |
[09:24] | Oh,shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[09:27] | Should Karev really be hooking up with the heart-patient intern mom? I mean… | Karev跟这位实习生家属好上了吧 |
[09:30] | What?No,he’s not.He spent the night. | – 什么 才没 – 他陪了一晚 |
[09:33] | He gave her a scone. | 还拿酥饼给她吃 |
[09:34] | You gave me a scone. | 你也给过我啊 |
[09:35] | Yeah,I spend the night with you,too,because I’m married to you. | 咱还滚过床单呢 咱可是夫妻 |
[09:39] | No. No. She’s his intern. | 不一样 她是他的实习生 |
[09:41] | I mean,he’s just… he’s… he’s trying to… To be nice,to care. | 他只是想要友善体贴 |
[09:44] | I mean,Alex Karev is trying to be more human,and I think that we can thank me for that. | 多亏我 Alex Karev变得更有人情味啦 |
[09:49] | They’re doing it. | 他俩有戏哦 |
[09:51] | They built you a beautiful bladder. | 你的人造膀胱超完美的 |
[09:53] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[09:54] | Oh,honey,no.You don’t want to see that thing.It’s nasty. | 亲 你不会想看的 有点恶心哦 |
[09:58] | No,no,picture a bread bowl like your soup comes in… | 很像盛着汤的面包碗 |
[10:01] | Only this one is made out of meat. | 只不过这是肉制的 |
[10:04] | Please don’t make me laugh.I’m gonna pee. | 别逗我笑 我会想尿尿 |
[10:09] | Oh,God.There I go. | 老天 我尿了 |
[10:10] | Oh,sweetheart.I’m so sorry. | 亲 真抱歉啊 |
[10:13] | No,I’m sorry. | 我才不好意思呢 |
[10:14] | It’s all right. That should end today. | 没事 过了今天就好了 |
[10:16] | You won’t have to be scared that your bladder will let go every time you laugh. | 以后不用担心 每次笑时 膀胱会憋不住 |
[10:19] | Or sneeze or cough or have sex. | 还有打喷嚏 咳嗽 滚床单时 |
[10:22] | You’re gonna have a very full life when Dr.Avery’s done with you. | Avery医生做完手术 你会拥有正常生活 |
[10:24] | I like to think that everybody lives a very full life once I’m done with them. | 我一出马 妙手回春 |
[10:33] | And there… We… Are. | 我们搞定了 |
[10:37] | Great.That’s a perfect craniotomy. | 赞 颅骨切开很娴熟 |
[10:40] | Right,Dr.Grey? | 对吧 Grey医生 |
[10:41] | You dragged me back into neuro to watch Lexie do a boring procedure? | 被你拉回神经外科 是来看Lexie做这种无聊手术吗 |
[10:44] | Hey,it is not boring. | 这可不无聊 |
[10:45] | It is not boring.It’s her first solo cyst. | 多激动啊 这是她首次主刀囊肿手术 |
[10:47] | Be a big sister.Cheer her on. | 你这当姐的 来鼓励一下嘛 |
[10:50] | Shepherd,I’ve got a motorcycle cop open on the table with a C-7 fracture. | Shepherd 我正在手术 有个摩托骑警第七颈椎骨折 |
[10:52] | I need your eyes on the cord.Can you… | 需要你看看脊髓情况 |
[10:53] | – All right. I’ll be right there. – Okay. | – 我马上过去 – 好的 |
[10:55] | When you,um,marsupialize that,make sure that you… | 给其造袋时 确保… |
[10:57] | Tack the edges.Yes,I know. | 边缘粘合 我懂 |
[11:01] | She knows what she’s doing. | 她知道该怎么做 |
[11:02] | Just observe.I’ll be right back. | 你看着就行 我稍后回来 |
[11:04] | – If you need anything… – We won’t.Go. | – 如果你需要什么 – 没事的 快走吧 |
[11:06] | And this is O.R. two,which looks exactly like O.R. one. | 这是二号手术室 跟一号完全一样 |
[11:12] | You still have to cover the E.R. in the fifth year,and study for your boards? | 第五年你还得管急诊 同时准备考试吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah,it’s a pretty rigorous program. | 是啊 相当严格呢 |
[11:17] | Speaking of which,I need to be getting back to work,so… | 说到这个 我要回去工作了哈 |
[11:19] | Do you mind if we watch for a second? | 介意我看一会吗 |
[11:22] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[11:24] | God. I thought I had no time for a social life. | 天哦 我感觉都没时间社交了 |
[11:27] | Are you still dating anyone? | 你在跟谁约会吗 |
[11:31] | Am I still dating? | 约什么会 |
[11:33] | I mean,are you dating anyone? | 就问你现在是单身吗 |
[11:35] | Tell me about you.Where’d you go to school? | 说说你吧 哪毕业的 |
[11:38] | Well,my dad’s the director of surgical science at Oxford,so I did my preclinical years there. | 我爸是牛津的外科院长 我临床前在那边 |
[11:42] | Oxford. | 牛津大学哈 |
[11:43] | Then residency at mass gen,then I transferred to the brigham to study under your mother,and here I am. | 住院医在麻省总医院 后来转去布列格姆医院拜你妈为师 |
[11:49] | That’s quite a pedigree,isn’t it? | 医学世家 对吧 |
[11:51] | Well,you know,a little hard work and a lot of good timing. | 不必太努力 也会有大把好机遇 |
[11:54] | No,I get it. I totally get it. | 我懂 完全理解 |
[11:59] | Is that Derek Shepherd? | 那是Derek Shepherd吗 |
[12:01] | So there’s cord damage.Do you mind if we stay and watch this for… | 看来是脊髓损伤 介意观摩这… |
[12:05] | Just a few more sutures. | 再缝几针 |
[12:08] | God,I have seen some tiny little hearts,but… | 我看过很多小心脏 |
[12:11] | This is the tiniest. | 就属这个最小 |
[12:14] | His pressure’s dropped.What happened? | 血压下降了 怎么回事 |
[12:16] | Doctor,his fontanel is bulging and the pupils are dilated. | 他的囟门突起 瞳孔放大 |
[12:18] | – His I.V.H. – Brain bleed. | – 他脑室内出血 – 脑出血 |
[12:20] | – Give me the ultrasound. – Here you go. | – 给我超声波仪 – 给 |
[12:26] | Okay. Right there.It’s progressed to stage 3. | 就是那 已恶化到第三阶段 |
[12:29] | He’s gonna need a ventriculostomy fast,or we’re looking at hydrocephalus. | 立刻进行脑室切开 以免脑积水 |
[12:32] | – And brain damage. – Page Marcus. | – 还会有脑损伤 – 呼叫Marcus |
[12:34] | No,Shepherd should take this. | 不行 该让Shepherd来做 |
[12:35] | No,he’s in surgery.Just page Marcus.He can handle it. | 他在手术 找Marcus来搞定 |
[12:37] | No,the kid’s getting Shepherd.Just wait for me. | 不行 孩子需要Shepherd 等我 |
[12:47] | The cyst is draining really well. | 囊肿消除得不错 |
[12:49] | Really well. Great job. | 非常好 干得不错 |
[12:53] | Where is that blood coming from? | 这血是哪来的 |
[12:54] | It’s all right.It’s just a little bleeding.We just have to find the source. | 没事 少量流血 找到来源就行 |
[12:57] | Let’s extend the craniotomy a little.Open her up more? | – 颅骨多切开些 – 再多切点吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah.It’s okay. Just a little. | 就一点 没问题的 |
[13:01] | Okay. Here you go,doctor. | – 行吧 – 给你 医生 |
[13:07] | But I hear stories of people waking up all the time. | 我总听说有苏醒的病例 |
[13:09] | Not this. Not brain death. | 脑死亡例外 |
[13:11] | But… but he’s still breathing. | 可他还有呼吸 |
[13:12] | The machine is breathing for him.When we shut it off… | 是机器在帮他呼吸 关掉后 |
[13:14] | – He dies. – He… he’s already… | – 他就会死 – 他已经… |
[13:17] | Your husband has died. | 你丈夫已经死了 |
[13:19] | Oh,good.Okay,this is an E.E.G. | 刚好 看这脑电图 |
[13:22] | Uh,it’s a brain scan of another patient in a coma,also ventilated. | 是另一位昏迷不醒病人的 他也在靠呼吸机维持 |
[13:26] | These lines indicate brain activity. | 这些线表示大脑活动 |
[13:28] | you can see these spikes going all the way. | 能看见有动作电位 |
[13:30] | If you take a look at your husband’s,it’s completely flat. | 再看你丈夫的 完全无波动 |
[13:33] | We’ve seen no brain activity for the past 72 hours… | 过去72小时里 看不到任何大脑活动 |
[13:35] | Just stop. | 别说了 |
[13:36] | Well,I’m… I’m just trying to explain… | 我是在试着解释 |
[13:38] | Explain to me how you can tell me that he’s dead | 倒是说说 你居然忍心告诉我 他去了 |
[13:41] | and then tell me to turn off life-sustaining treatment.Explain that. | 让我关掉生命维持系统 |
[13:46] | Sam,you can take your time. | Sam 你慢慢考虑吧 |
[13:49] | This is a difficult decision. | 这是个艰难的决定 |
[13:51] | You should just be with Michael and take your time. | 你应该和Michael在一起 好好想一想 |
[13:57] | – Take all the time you need. – Thank you. | – 想多久都可以 – 谢谢 |
[14:03] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:06] | I know how hard this is. | 我知道这有多难 |
[14:11] | Like that? | 像这样吗 |
[14:13] | There it is.Little bleeder.Just cauterize. | 这就是了 小出血点 烧灼一下 |
[14:15] | Okay. Bipolar. | 好了 双极烧灼器 |
[14:17] | Here you go. | 给 |
[14:21] | There.Okay. | 搞定 好了 |
[14:22] | Look at that.That’s her tumor. | 看啊 那是她的肿瘤 |
[14:24] | What? Oh,my God. There it is. | 什么 天啊 在那呢 |
[14:27] | Do we take it out? | 要取出来吗 |
[14:30] | we should,um… | 我们应该… |
[14:34] | Let’s call O.R.two and find out how long Dr.Shepherd’s gonna be. | 打给二号手术室 问问Shepherd医生还有多久 |
[14:38] | I mean,he said it would be easy.That I-I could do it. | 他说那很容易的 我能来 |
[14:41] | I know,and it’s right there. | 我知道 就在那 |
[14:43] | They said he’s just finishing.He’ll be here any minute. | 他说马上结束了 很快就过来 |
[14:45] | Okay. All right. Well,let’s just wait and see what he says. | 好的 等等看他怎么说 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:50] | Cord’s clear.Spine is stabilized. | 脊髓没问题了 脊椎稳定 |
[14:52] | – What do you think? – Well,I think his motorcycle days are over. | – 你怎么想 – 他骑摩托车的日子结束了 |
[14:55] | Hopefully,he’ll be able to walk again. | 希望他还能再走路 |
[14:57] | Dr. Shepherd,we need you in O.R. four. | Shepherd医生 四号手术室需要你 |
[15:00] | It’s Tommy. He’s got a grade-3 bleed.He needs a ventric placed. | 是Tommy 他现在三级出血 需要做脑室引流术 |
[15:02] | – Karev,slow down. – Who is Tommy? | Karev 等等 Tommy是谁 |
[15:03] | Uh,Morgan’s baby.The intern Morgan. | Morgan的孩子 实习生Morgan |
[15:06] | All right.Well,just give me a second,to,uh,finish… | 好的 等我完成手术 |
[15:08] | Can you come now? Please. | 能现在来吗 求你了 |
[15:11] | – Go. I’ll finish. – Okay. | – 走吧 我来收尾 – 行 |
[15:14] | Where’s your hot tourist? | 你的辣妹游客呢 |
[15:15] | Yeah,she’s not here for a tour.I’m being set up. | 她不是来观光的 我被相亲了 |
[15:18] | My mom’s trying to expand the Avery dynasty. | 我妈想要扩张Avery王朝 |
[15:20] | You were supposed to tell her we were busy. | 你应该告诉她 我们很忙 |
[15:22] | You and Dr.hotness should be getting busy,if you get my point. | 你和辣妹医生应该去忙一忙 你懂的 |
[15:24] | Actually,she should be getting your point. | 其实 她应该懂你的意思 |
[15:27] | What are you,12? | 你多大了 12岁吗 |
[15:29] | Why are you so obsessed with me getting laid? | 你怎么总想帮我约炮 |
[15:31] | ‘Cause it works for me.It’s called passing on wisdom. | 因为我高兴 这叫智慧传承 |
[15:34] | Also pimping. | 拉皮条也传么 |
[15:35] | She’s here for one night. | 她只住一晚 |
[15:39] | No. I am not going to give my mother the satisfaction. | 我不会让我妈如愿的 |
[15:45] | It’s not your mother you should be trying to satisfy. | 你该取悦的不是你妈 |
[15:48] | Child! | 幼稚 |
[15:54] | Sam. | |
[15:59] | Is there… Do you have any questions I can answer? | 你有什么疑问要我解答吗 |
[16:00] | No,thank you. | 没有 谢谢 |
[16:04] | If you could stop circling like a vulture,I’d appreciate it. | 如果你别总在我身边晃 我会很感激 |
[16:16] | Do you want me to talk to him? | 要我和他谈谈吗 |
[16:18] | No. | 不用 |
[16:19] | He just needs time to grieve,you know,to work through it. | 他只是需要时间哀悼下 走出来就好了 |
[16:22] | He needs to think clearly.He needs to understand what has happened. | 他应该想清楚 想明白发生了什么 |
[16:25] | He’s losing his husband. | 他失去了丈夫 |
[16:28] | They were going to a grocery store,just living their nice,boring life, | 他们平淡无奇 那天跟往常一样 |
[16:33] | going to the same store they’ve gone to for 22 years,and a car hits them. | 只是去22年间常去的杂货店 他就被车撞了 |
[16:37] | Sam never saw this coming. | Sam完全没心理准备 |
[16:39] | Like I said,I just… I’ve taken some time to get to know them… | 我说了 我花时间了解了他们 |
[16:42] | Are you married?Um,have you ever been married? | 你结婚了吗 你结过婚吗 |
[16:46] | – No. – Then stay out of it. | – 没有 – 那就别管 |
[16:48] | You have no idea what you’re talking about.You don’t know Sam. | 你不知道自己在说什么 你不了解Sam |
[16:52] | You don’t know the first thing about what he needs. | 你对他的需求一无所知 |
[16:58] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[17:00] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[17:01] | We’re finished.The cyst is draining.She did great. | 我们完成了 囊肿消失了 她干很棒 |
[17:04] | And get this… Lexie resected the meningioma… | Lexie切除了脑膜瘤 |
[17:06] | Perfect margins.She was perfect. | 没有残留 手术完美无缺 |
[17:09] | – You did what? – Took the tumor out. | – 你们做了什么 – 切除肿瘤啊 |
[17:11] | Why the hell would you do that? | 为什么要那么做 |
[17:17] | The plan was to remove the cyst.She did not consent to that surgery. | 原计划是除去囊肿 她没同意切除肿瘤 |
[17:20] | The tumor was right there. | 都看到肿瘤了 |
[17:22] | Are we supposed to close her up and put her through another brain surgery? | 我们应该缝合 然后让她再被开颅一次吗 |
[17:24] | You should’ve paged me. | 你们应该呼叫我的 |
[17:25] | I did,twice. | 我呼了 两次 |
[17:27] | Derek,Lori is fine.Lexie took her to recovery.Her vitals are great… | Lori没事的 Lexie送她去恢复了 她的生命体征… |
[17:30] | We won’t know how she is until she wakes up. | 得等她醒来 才知道有没有事 |
[17:32] | I should’ve known better.You should’ve known better. | 我应该想得更清楚的 你也一样 |
[17:34] | Give me the scans.I want to know everything that you did in there. | 给我扫描结果 我得看看你们都干了什么 |
[17:38] | Poor woman.50 years old,and she has to wear adult diapers to go on a date. | 可怜的女人 50岁了 还得穿成人纸尿裤去约会 |
[17:43] | Kind of takes the magic out of… “Let me change into something a little more comfortable.” | 调情台词”我去换身轻便的” 都要黯然无光啦 |
[17:47] | You’re terrible. | 你太过分了 |
[17:49] | She probably saved herself some trouble. | 不过这也省下不少麻烦 |
[17:52] | By her age,all the good ones are already snapped up. | 这年龄段 好对象都有主了 |
[17:55] | Tragedy,isn’t it? | 悲剧啊 |
[17:59] | I’m ready with this new bladder if anybody’s interested. | 我把新膀胱准备好了 如果有人有兴趣 |
[18:01] | Uh,yeah. Bring it over here,Dr.Bailey. | 拿过来 Bailey医生 |
[18:05] | Dr.Avery. I seem to have lost track of the other Dr.Avery.May I scrub in with you? | Avery医生 我貌似找不到另一个Avery了 我能和你一起手术么 |
[18:09] | No,you may not scrub in with me. | 不能的 |
[18:11] | I gave you a job to do,Dr.Keaton. | 我交给你工作了 Keaton医生 |
[18:13] | – But surely… – Do you want to go to the benefit tonight or not? | – 但真的… – 你今晚还想出席晚宴吗 |
[18:17] | Yes,ma’am.Of course. | 当然了 女士 |
[18:18] | Good. You lost him.You go find him. | 很好 你跟丢了他 就再找回来 |
[18:23] | Benefit? Sounds like fun. | 晚宴吗 听起来挺有趣 |
[18:25] | Fun? It’s exhausting. | 有趣吗 很累人的 |
[18:28] | Once upon a time,I was Catherine Fox. | 从前 我是Catherine Fox |
[18:30] | Ever since I’ve become an Avery,every fund-raiser,gala-charity brouhaha that comes along, | 自从我姓了Avery 就总要被赞助人和慈善活动围绕 |
[18:35] | I gotta squeeze into some pantyhose,get zipped into a couture gown and represent, | 要穿连裤袜挤进礼服出席 |
[18:40] | and every time you go into an O.R.,they expect you to do Harper Avery award-winning work, | 每次进手术室 人们都期待 你的手术配得上Harper Avery奖 |
[18:45] | even though I can never win a Harper Avery. | 尽管我永远不可能去拿Harper Avery奖 |
[18:47] | The name comes with way too much pressure. | 这姓氏给人太多压力了 |
[18:50] | You can crumble under it,burn out. | 会让人崩溃 精疲力竭 |
[18:53] | Happened to Jackson’s father. | Jackson的爸爸就是如此 |
[18:55] | I do not want it to happen to Jackson. | 我可不想让Jackson布他后尘 |
[18:57] | Yeah,it’s a… it’s a lot to hold up. | 是啊 那要承受很多的 |
[19:00] | Don’t you wish you could just go back sometimes? | 你有时会希望时光倒流吗 |
[19:03] | I would love to just be Catherine Fox all over again. | 我想重新做回Catherine Fox |
[19:06] | I was so much more fun back then. | 我那时可有趣多了 |
[19:09] | Oh,you’re still fun now. | 你现在也很有趣 |
[19:11] | I am,huh? Glad you noticed. | 是吗 很高兴你发现了 |
[19:18] | You try the cafeteria,too? | 你也去过餐厅了哈 |
[19:20] | Jambalaya? Disgusting.Why do they even try? | 大杂烩 好恶心 他们为啥要做那个 |
[19:23] | April’s got,uh,yogurt.And leftover something. | April有酸奶 还有些剩菜 |
[19:29] | So Lexie removed a tumor from a woman today,and now Derek’s all worried that we gorked her. | Lexie今天切了个肿瘤 Derek担心我们把病人搞成植物人了 |
[19:34] | Did you? | 你们有吗 |
[19:35] | No. | 没有 |
[19:36] | Well,I’ve spent the entire morning with Owen’s stupid nurse. | 今天一早上 我都跟Owen的倒霉护士一起 |
[19:39] | Owen’s nurse. | Owen的护士吗 |
[19:42] | The stupid I.C.U. nurse. | 重症监护室的倒霉护士 |
[19:43] | Well,that’s not what you said. | 你刚不是这么说的 |
[19:44] | Oh,and you know what?This is really good.Kepner can cook. | 这真好吃 Kepner厨艺不错 |
[19:47] | Freakin’ jambalaya day.It’s like a hearty bowl of salmonella. | 大杂烩日哈 像吃沙门菌似的 |
[19:51] | Hey,how long have you been screwing the intern with the preemie? | 你啥时候搭上早产实习生的 |
[19:53] | – What? – Morgan? | – 什么 |
[19:54] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[19:56] | well,you both were in the on-call room this morning… Before dawn. | 你俩凌晨还在待命室 |
[20:00] | – Yeah,studying. – You’re feeding her. | – 学习啊 – 你喂她吃东西呢 |
[20:02] | Alex.No. Bad dog. | Alex 图谋不轨哦 |
[20:04] | Shut up. I mean,she’s… My intern and she’s a patient. | 闭嘴 她是我的实习生兼病患 |
[20:08] | This is gonna turn out like Rebecca. | 最后会落个Rebecca的结局 |
[20:09] | Oh,yeah.Smashed-up face? Oh,that… that was bad. | 那个毁容妹么 糟透了 |
[20:12] | Yeah,she’s gonna fall for you,and then she’s gonna go crazy and then she’s gonna pee on my couch. | 她会爱上你 如疯如癫 然后在我沙发上撒尿 |
[20:15] | – Oh,gross. – Go to hell,the both of you. | – 好恶心啊 – 你俩去死吧 |
[20:18] | Okay,just keep her off my couch,please. | 拜托你 别让她靠近我的沙发 |
[20:20] | Are things with Owen any better? | 跟Owen关系缓和了吗 |
[20:24] | Is that my turkey casserole? | 那是我的火鸡焙饭吗 |
[20:25] | Oh,yeah. How do you keep the crunchy onion things so crunchy? | 是啊 洋葱碎怎么会这么爽口 |
[20:29] | I put them in last. | 最后放 |
[20:30] | Come on. I looked forward to this all day. | 拜托 我一整天都在期待这餐饭 |
[20:32] | – Delicious. – Stop facebooking my mom,all right? | – 好美味 – 别再跟我妈互粉了 成么 |
[20:35] | Uh,I’m not. | 我没有 |
[20:36] | Really?Then how does she know I broke up with Lexie,hmm? | 是咩 那她咋知道我和Lexie散伙了 |
[20:38] | Why is she here trying to hook me up with some junior urologist? | 还想撮合我和某年轻泌尿科医生 |
[20:41] | Hey,those are mine.They have electrolytes. | 那是我的电解质饮料 |
[20:44] | I showed her around half the damn hospital before I realized I was on a blind date. | 带她逛了半个医院 我才发现自己在相亲 |
[20:46] | You told me to unfriend her.I did. | 按你说的 我跟她解除好友了 |
[20:51] | Hi.I’m looking for Dr.Avery. | 你好 我在找Avery医生 |
[20:52] | Oh,yes. He’s right there. | 他就在那边 |
[20:55] | – There you are. – Yeah. | – 你在这里 – 对啊 |
[20:57] | Shall we continue? | 咱继续呗 |
[20:59] | Let’s do that.That’s great. | 好啊 不错哈 |
[21:07] | Cristina? | |
[21:09] | – Drop it. – We were talking. | – 别说了 – 我们还没聊完呢 |
[21:11] | No,you were talking.I said drop it. | 是你要聊 我不想提了 |
[21:14] | I’m fine.Everything is fine,really. | 我真没事 一切都很好 |
[21:22] | I thought we could check out your cafeteria,get a bite to eat,talk. | 我们可以去餐厅边吃边聊 |
[21:25] | – Listen,Dr.Keaton… – Mara. | – 听着 Keaton医生 – 叫我Mara |
[21:27] | Yeah,you’re very nice,okay? But I am not really interested. | 你很赞 可我不感冒 |
[21:30] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[21:32] | Obviously my mom thought there might be some kind of connection or something here, | 显然我妈认为 我会有某种情愫 |
[21:36] | but I’m sorry.I’m just not looking for… | 不好意思 我暂时没意向求… |
[21:39] | – A hookup? – Or whatever. | – 求勾搭? – 差不多 |
[21:41] | I see. You think I’m being served to you like a concubine? | 你以为我是来服侍你的小妾吗 |
[21:45] | – No,I didn’t… – I’m not here to service you,Dr.Avery. | – 我不… – 我可不是 Avery医生 |
[21:47] | I’m here to serve your mother for a grade. | 我是为从你娘那拿高分才来的 |
[21:50] | And she has tasked me with digging up as much as I can about your boards,your standing,your love life, | 她派我来打听你的考试 表现 八卦 |
[21:54] | and when you’re gonna stop screwing around in plastics. | 还有你打算何时离开整容科 |
[21:56] | You’re not a setup. You’re a spy. | 原来不是相亲 你是特务呀 |
[21:57] | I rank this task slightly above wiping vomit from bedpans,but your mother is a very demanding woman, | 这任务很无趣 但你老妈执意如此 |
[22:01] | and if you know anything about her,you know I can’t go back empty-handed. | 若你懂她 就知道我不能空手而回 |
[22:04] | So if you’re really sorry and not just a presumptuous pig, | 如果你不是自恋狂 真感觉抱歉 |
[22:07] | you would do a girl a solid,and you will tell me whatever it is you want me to tell her. | 你就该显出风度 把要我告诉你娘的都招出来 |
[22:11] | And you can do it in the cafeteria,because I’m bloody starving! | 而且最好到餐厅说 因为我快饿死了 |
[22:15] | Not a chance. It’s jambalaya day. | 想都不要想 今天餐厅做恶心大杂烩 |
[22:20] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[22:22] | Where is Lexie? | Lexie呢 |
[22:23] | I told her to go wait for the labs.It’s going to be fine. | 我让她在化验室等 不会有事的 |
[22:29] | Oh,God,honey. | 天 我的宝贝 |
[22:30] | We’re Lori’s parents. | Lori是我们的女儿 |
[22:31] | We were in rome.We just got here. | 我们之前在罗马 刚刚赶回来 |
[22:33] | I’m Dr.Shepherd.This is Dr.Grey. | 我们是Shepherd和Grey医生 |
[22:35] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[22:36] | Lori’s surgery went very well.Her vitals are excellent. | 手术很顺利 Lori各项生命体征都很好 |
[22:39] | We won’t know more until she comes out of the anesthesia. | 其他的要等她醒来才知道 |
[22:42] | Oh,she’s starting to come around. | 她要醒了 |
[22:44] | Hey,Lori. How are you doing? | Lori 感觉怎么样 |
[22:46] | Let me look at you,okay? | 我看看 |
[22:48] | Well,responses are good.Follow this for me.Up. Down. | 反应正常 看这里 往上 往下 |
[22:52] | How you feelin’? | 自己感觉如何 |
[22:53] | Honey,we’re right here. | 孩子 我们在这儿 |
[22:57] | Hi. | 是我们 |
[22:58] | Oh,that’s a good sign. | 这是好兆头 |
[22:59] | Hi,sweetheart. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[23:01] | Wh… Whu… Whu… wro… Wh… Whu… | 我…我… |
[23:26] | It’s called aphasia. | 她得了失语症 |
[23:27] | The part of the brain that helps control how she forms words was damaged in the surgery. | 大脑控制语言的部分 在手术中受损 |
[23:32] | There is a chance,with therapy,that she will regain some of her function. | 治疗后 有可能恢复一部分语言能力 |
[23:36] | – Some? – What the hell did you do to her? | – 才一部分吗 – 你到底对她做了什么 |
[23:38] | Mr.Bosson… | Bosson先生… |
[23:39] | I am sorry.I… I had the best intentions. | 实在抱歉 我…以为能帮她痊愈 |
[23:44] | It was an outcome that I did not foresee. | 没料到这样的结果 |
[23:47] | I’m sorry. I made a mistake. | 对不起 我的错 |
[23:48] | We’re suing you.She’s 27 years old.You ruined her life. | 我们要告你 她才27 你就这样毁了她 |
[23:52] | – We are going to sue you. – Honey,honey…Honey,stop.Lori can hear you. | – 绝对要去告你 – 别激动 Lori会听见 |
[23:59] | It was my mistake.You weren’t even in the room. | 这是我的错 你那时都没在手术室里 |
[24:01] | My mistake was leaving you two in there alone. | 我的错 让你俩单独留在手术室 |
[24:03] | I can’t believe you would do this. | 真没想到你会这样 |
[24:05] | – I thought,if you had seen the tumor… – You didn’t think at all. | – 如果你看到那个肿瘤… – 你根本没思考 |
[24:08] | Okay,it’s my fault.Let’s just let it be my fault. | 是我的错 让我承担吧 |
[24:10] | This will kill Lexie.It’ll destroy her confidence. | 这打击太大 会摧毁Lexie的信心的 |
[24:13] | – Does she even have to know? – Of course she does. | – 一定要告诉她吗 – 当然要 |
[24:15] | – She’s not strong enough. – Then she shouldn’t be a surgeon. | – 她不够坚强的 – 那就不要当外科医生 |
[24:20] | Hey,did she wake up yet? | 她醒了吗 |
[24:23] | I am telling you,Dr.Webber was amazing. | 我跟你说 Webber医生太神了 |
[24:26] | He cradled your bladder in those big ol’ hands like it was his own little baby. | 他把你的膀胱 像孩子一样捧在手心 |
[24:30] | Oh,my God. Stop it. | 妈呀 别逗我啦 |
[24:32] | And I said to him,I said,”you got a fat,ugly baby.” | 我就跟他说 “你的孩子又肥又丑” |
[24:35] | Stop.I’m gonna pee. | 别啊 我又要失禁了 |
[24:38] | Ooh,wait.I’m not gonna pee? | 等等 我是不是不会再失禁了 |
[24:41] | No,baby.You are not going to pee. | 不会的 亲 |
[24:44] | I’m not gonna pee! | 我能hold住了 |
[24:47] | Wait,wait,wait.Here we go. | 慢点 小心伤口 |
[24:51] | Satisfied customer. | 顾客满意度10分 |
[24:53] | We are quite a team,aren’t we? | 我俩合作太完美了有没有 |
[24:57] | You know what would make this thing fun tonight? | 你知道今晚怎么更刺激吗 |
[25:01] | If you came with me. | 跟我来就知道了 |
[25:03] | I’ve got Jackson coming,but I’d much prefer a grown-up along. | Jackson会来 可我更想要成熟男人陪 |
[25:06] | I-I wish I could. | 我…也想去 |
[25:08] | I-I mean,I really do,but… | 真的 可是… |
[25:15] | You know what?I’d be honored to join you. | 不管了 能跟你一起去很荣幸 |
[25:18] | -Yes. – Okay. | – 太好啦 – 是啊 |
[25:19] | – Can you get a tux? – Sure. | – 你弄得到礼服吗 – 没问题 |
[25:23] | Oh,this is gonna be so much fun. | 一定会很嗨的 |
[25:26] | You have to stop thinking of this as giving up on Michael and try to see it as helping him. | 不要把这看做抛弃他 就当帮他吧 |
[25:32] | Emily. | |
[25:37] | It’s a hard step. | 这是艰难的抉择 |
[25:39] | But it is his next step,and he really needs you right now. | 可他别无选择 需要你帮他走完这步 |
[25:43] | How can I do this when he said not to do it? How? | 怎么可能 他亲口说过不要抛弃他 |
[25:46] | It would’ve been better if he died in the crash. | 如果他在车祸中直接丧生就好了 |
[25:49] | He’d be just as dead,but you wouldn’t be feeling like this. | 他一样会死去 而你也不用纠结 |
[25:54] | This way… He’s died in slow motion. | 可现在这样 他的死成了一个慢动作 |
[25:58] | On Monday,his heart ruptured,and I repaired it. | 周一时 他的心脏破裂了 我修复了它 |
[26:01] | But on Tuesday,his lungs collapsed. | 可周二 他出现肺衰竭 |
[26:04] | By Thursday,his kidneys failed,and the sepsis and infection took three more days to kill his brain. | 周四肾衰竭 组织坏死 病毒感染 最终三天后脑死亡 |
[26:10] | Sam… If he had died in the crash by the side of the road, | Sam…假如车祸时他当场死亡 |
[26:16] | if you had seen him zipped up in a bag and driven off, | 假如你亲眼看见 他被裹进尸袋运走 |
[26:20] | he would be every bit as gone as he is right now,but you would know it. | 他与现在没两样 都是生命已逝 只是你心里会明白得多 |
[26:27] | And you could take some comfort in that. | 内心也会得到平静 |
[26:31] | I didn’t know him.You did. | 我不了解他 但你了解 |
[26:34] | But I would imagine he would have wanted you to have that comfort. | 我猜他一定希望你 获得内心的平静 |
[26:44] | Bring me the papers. | 把委托书拿来吧 |
[26:49] | You’re an Oxford-educated surgeon.Come on. | 你可是牛津出来的 拜托 |
[26:51] | – I know! – It’s insulting. | – 就是啊 – 太侮辱人了吧 |
[26:53] | You think I like snooping around after her slacker son? | 你以为我愿意围着她那懒儿子吗 |
[26:56] | Watch it. | 口下留德 |
[26:57] | The woman has no sense of boundaries. | 这女人都不懂什么是底线 |
[26:59] | Yeah,she does.She just hates boundaries so she ignores them. | 她是不爱理别人的底线 才装不懂的 |
[27:02] | You gotta set boundaries with her.You gotta tell her no.No. | 你得亮出底线 学会拒绝她 |
[27:05] | Have you met her?She’ll fire me. | 你不了解她吗 她一定会炒了我 |
[27:07] | No,actually,she’ll respect you. | 其实不会 她反而会尊重你 |
[27:09] | You gotta tell her no,and then when she gives you those big,sad eyes… | 你必须拒绝她 等她装无辜时 |
[27:12] | No,she doesn’t make those eyes at me. | 她从不跟我装无辜 |
[27:13] | When she glares at you with disgust and disappointment… | 我是说 她轻蔑厌恶地盯着你时 |
[27:15] | – Bingo. – That’s when you stick to your guns. | – 就是这样 – 你要武装起来 坚守底线 |
[27:19] | I don’t have guns. I’m unarmed. | 武装不了 早就被缴械了 |
[27:24] | You are not unarmed. You have guns.I can tell. | 没呢 你可是陀枪师姐 我看得出 |
[27:30] | When we took out the tumor,we damaged Broca’s area. | 我们取出肿瘤时 破坏了大脑控制语言的布罗卡氏区 |
[27:36] | So she can understand speech and she knows what she wants to say,but she can’t say it. | 所以她能听懂 也知道如何回答 但无法组织语言 |
[27:41] | Okay,well,just tell me that he can fix it. | 直接告诉我 他能修复的吧 |
[27:47] | He can’t.It’s irreparable. | 他不能 没人能修复的 |
[27:48] | What do you mean?I mean… She’s not gonna be able to talk? | 什么意思 她不能说话了 |
[27:52] | She’s 27. She… He ha… he has to fix it. | 她才27岁 他必须治好她 |
[27:55] | I mean,there ha… there has to be something. | 我是说…肯定有办法 |
[27:56] | There isn’t.I mean,this is my fault,too.I shouldn’t have let you do it. | 没有了 我也有错 不该让你那么做 |
[28:00] | Oh,God. Oh,my God.She… | 天啊 她… |
[28:04] | I… it… it… it… it… it was right there. | 那个肿瘤就在那 |
[28:07] | And I mean,I-I-I never would’ve done it if… You saw it. | 如果不是 我肯定不会…你看到了 |
[28:11] | – I mean… – I know. I know. | – 我是说… – 我知道 |
[28:13] | You’re not gonna cry right now.You’re gonna go and talk to Derek. | 现在不是哭的时候 你得跟Derek谈谈 |
[28:16] | And he is gonna be pissed and disappointed and he’s gonna scream at you and he won’t look at you for days. | 他会生气失望 对你大喊 几天不理你 |
[28:21] | Just take it. | 但你要面对 |
[28:22] | And you’ll move on and you’ll learn from this and you will never make this mistake again. | 才能进步 得到教训 不重蹈覆辙 |
[28:28] | Yeah,his heart’s good.Ventric’s draining well. | 他心脏没事了 心房血流正常 |
[28:32] | And you got 2-for-1 surgeries. | 你做的二合一手术 |
[28:34] | Your son’s a gold mine. | 你儿子可是个金矿啊 |
[28:36] | We’re lucky to have you as his doctor. | 很庆幸你是他的医生 |
[28:38] | Since you’re about to fail your boards and… work at a bar. | 不过你资格考试要挂了 只能去酒吧打工 |
[28:41] | Stop saying that. | 别提了 |
[28:42] | I’m gonna go see my boy. | 我去看儿子 |
[28:46] | You and Morgan a thing? | 你和Morgan有暧昧 |
[28:48] | No. No. Her dumbass boyfriend bailed. | 没有 她的混蛋男友溜号了 |
[28:51] | She just needs someone to keep an eye on her.She’s my intern. | 她需要人照顾 而她是我的实习生 |
[28:53] | Right.You ever see one of those gorillas that likes to cuddle the little kitten and raises it as its own? | 你看过大猩猩抱着小猫吗 视如己出一般 |
[28:59] | It’s called imprinting. | 那叫做印刻作用 |
[29:01] | The,uh,scared little kitten lets the big gorilla cuddle it | 受惊吓的小猫被大猩猩抱着 |
[29:04] | because there’s no mama cat around or,you know,the dumbass cat boyfriend left town. | 因为猫妈不在 或者混蛋猫爸溜号了 |
[29:09] | That… This isn’t that. | 不能相提并论 |
[29:13] | Watch out,’cause… she’s smitten. | 小心点吧 她被你迷住了 |
[29:16] | She is not. | 才没有 |
[29:18] | Y-you know what? Go watch your animal channel or whatever. | 看你的动物世界去吧 |
[29:25] | Big dumb gorilla. | 笨蛋大猩猩 |
[29:33] | Getting all ready for your date? | 准备好约会了 |
[29:35] | It’s not a date.It’s a function with a colleague. | 这不是约会 只是和同事聚会 |
[29:39] | Does she know that? | 她知道吗 |
[29:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:42] | I mean,the way you two have been flirting with each other all day. | 你俩一整天都在调情 |
[29:45] | I am not flirting. | 我没调情 |
[29:46] | Well,why do I feel like I need a shower? | 我怎么觉得我该洗个澡呢 |
[29:48] | Are you suggest… Look,I am a married man with a wife in a nursing home. | 你在暗示…我已婚了 妻子在疗养院 |
[29:53] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[29:56] | I am not… oh,God.I love my wife,Bailey. | 我没…神啊 我爱我妻子 Bailey |
[29:59] | Oh,Dr.Webber,I know you love your wife. | Webber医生 我知道 |
[30:02] | You’re killing yourself because you love your wife. | 你活得这么累 就因为你爱你妻子 |
[30:05] | You’re not getting any sleep,you’re trying so hard to make sure she knows she’s loved. | 觉都不睡 这么拼命 就是让她知道你爱她 |
[30:12] | G-give me that.Come here. | 我帮你弄 |
[30:16] | You can give yourself a break. Okay? | 你该放松一下 |
[30:19] | Everybody in this hospital flirts with everybody else.It’s fine. | 这医院里人人都在调情 没关系的 |
[30:24] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好男人 |
[30:26] | I know it.We all know it. | 我知道 大家都知道 |
[30:29] | But I don’t know if Dr.Winky pants knows it. | 但我不确定 那位风骚医生是否知道 |
[30:31] | Well,I’m just sayin’,there’s flirting for fun and then there’s flirting for profit. | 我是说 调情可以为了乐趣 或为了利益 |
[30:37] | I know which one you’re doing. | 我知道你为了什么 |
[31:00] | That’s everything? | 就这样了吗 |
[31:01] | Uh,yes. It’s just a matter of time now. | 是的 现在只需要静等了 |
[31:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:23] | Damn you. Damn you. | 混蛋 |
[31:27] | This is why it took me three years to tell you | 我花了三年时间 才告诉你我爱你 |
[31:30] | that I loved you and another three years before I moved in with you. | 又花了三年时间 才搬去你家 |
[31:33] | You thought I was scared to commit? | 你以为我不敢做出承诺 |
[31:36] | I was scared of this… | 但我怕的正是这个… |
[31:39] | Scared of how much I loved you, | 我太爱你了 |
[31:42] | scared of the feeling that I’d never be able to find happiness without you. | 我怕没有了你 会失去幸福 |
[31:45] | That’s what I was scared of.I was scared of this. | 这才是我怕的 |
[31:51] | This right here. | 就是现在这样 |
[31:57] | Damn you. | 混蛋 |
[32:09] | Dr.Yang,can I do anything? | Yang医生 要帮忙吗 |
[32:12] | Can you stop screwing my husband? | 你能别勾引我丈夫吗 |
[32:20] | – Oh,my God. – I have no idea why I am even bringing any.. | – 我天 – 我也不知道我怎么就… |
[32:22] | – Okay,you gotta listen. You gotta listen,please. – Don’t touch me. | – 你听说我 拜托 听我说 – 别碰我 |
[32:25] | I’m not… We’re… | 我没有…我们… |
[32:28] | Dr.Hunt and I are… are not… | Hunt医生和我…不是… |
[32:33] | I flirt with him.I do. I’m a flirt.It’s just how I get through a long shift. | 我承认勾引他了 但只为打发值班时间 |
[32:37] | But I flirt with everyone,and I swear,it… | 我跟每个人调情 我发誓我… |
[32:41] | It does not mean anything,and we have never done… | 我没有别的意思 我们从没… |
[32:43] | you switched to nights. | 你换到夜班 |
[32:44] | Well,I switched to nights because my boyfriend… | 我换夜班 是因为我男朋友… |
[32:47] | I have a boyfriend.Here. Here.Call him.He’ll tell you. | 我有男朋友 要不你打给他 让他来说 |
[32:49] | And do you want to… do you want to look through my text messages? You can… | 你要是想看我的短信 你就… |
[32:51] | Stop.Just… stop. | 够了 |
[32:54] | Dr.Yang,I am so sorry.He’s just… He’s the chief. | Yang医生 对不起 他是主任 |
[32:58] | I would never… I swear. | 我绝不会…我发誓 |
[33:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:10] | You stick to your surgical plan.You find a tumor,you find anything… | 手术计划不得变更 不管发现肿瘤还是其他什么 |
[33:14] | You close up,and you make a plan for that. | 都应该先缝合 再想下一步 |
[33:16] | I know. I-I-I know that. | 我知道了 |
[33:18] | Do you?Do you? | 知道了吗 |
[33:19] | Because if you had taken the time to look,you would have opted to approach the tumor from this angle… | 如果多花点时间研究 你就会选择从这个角度接近肿瘤 |
[33:23] | And Lori would be speaking right now! | Lori现在就能说话了 |
[33:25] | It’s just stupid… A stupid,arrogant mistake. | 这是一个愚蠢自大的错误 |
[33:28] | You stick to your… you stick to your surgical plan. | 手术计划必须严格执行 |
[33:30] | You make an incidental finding… | 有意外发现… |
[33:37] | Don’t you look fine? | 真是我的帅儿子 |
[33:41] | Mom,Mara has something to say. | 妈 Mara有话要说 |
[33:44] | I… I don’t really. | 也不是非说不可 |
[33:46] | Sure you do. | 当然要说 |
[33:49] | Dr.Avery and I have decided we won’t be joining you tonight. | 我和Avery医生决定 今晚就不陪您去了 |
[33:56] | Unless,of course,you really want me to,and… | 当然 除非您很希望我去 |
[33:58] | Guns. | 硬气点 |
[34:03] | Since you brought me across the country to run a personal errand for you | 既然您让我飞过大半个国家 供您私人差遣 |
[34:07] | when I could’ve been gaining valuable surgical experience… | 占用我专攻医术的时间 |
[34:10] | – There you go. – I’ve decided to take the night off. | – 说得好 – 我决定今晚给自己放假 |
[34:12] | I’m going to do what I want to do with my time and you can just… | 独自享受属于我的时光 而您… |
[34:15] | – you want to stop right there. – Yeah,you’re done. | – 别再说了 – 够了 |
[34:19] | So you captured my spy. | 你发现了我安插的奸细 |
[34:21] | She will be very well treated.Now you have fun. Okay? | 我会好好待她的 你玩的开心 |
[34:24] | Fly safe. I love you. | 一路顺风 爱你 |
[34:29] | – Doctor. – Doctor. | – 医生 – 医生 |
[34:31] | Doctor. | 失陪 |
[34:36] | I was gonna uninvite you all anyway. | 反正本来我也不要你们去了 |
[34:39] | I have a date. | 我有伴儿了 |
[34:41] | Rough day,big guy… pericardial tumor and a grade-3 bleed. | 好孩子 真是艰难的一天 心包肿瘤 三级出血 |
[34:47] | But you’re still kickin’. | 你都挺过去了 |
[34:49] | Hey,you about ready to go? | 准备走了吗 |
[34:50] | Uh,almost. | 快了 |
[34:51] | Uh,hey.Can you take another picture of us? | 能再帮我们拍一张照片吗 |
[34:54] | You know,just for me to have tonight. | 我想今晚看 |
[34:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:58] | Alex. Get in here. | Alex也过来拍嘛 |
[34:59] | Oh,no,that’s cool. | 没必要啦 |
[35:00] | It’s,uh… Get… get over here. | 快过来呀 |
[35:08] | Okay. One. Two. Three.All right. | 1 2 3 好了 |
[35:18] | She’s a smitten kitten. | 她像只被勾了魂的小猫 |
[35:32] | You look lovely. | 你真漂亮 |
[35:34] | I thought you were gonna stand me up. | 我还以为你要放我鸽子呢 |
[35:37] | Well,I’m afraid I am. | 恐怕是的 |
[35:41] | I’m sorry,Catherine.I can’t go. | Catherine 对不起 我不能跟你去 |
[35:42] | Is this because I’ve been flirting with you all day? | 因为我调戏你一天吗 |
[35:45] | No. No. | 不不 |
[35:46] | Oh,come on,Richard.You know I’m just having fun. | Richard 别这样 你知道我只是说说 |
[35:49] | Your wife has nothing to worry about. | 你家那位没什么要担心的啦 |
[35:56] | My wife has Alzheimer’s. | 她得老年痴呆了 |
[36:00] | How bad? | 有多严重 |
[36:02] | It’s bad.She’s in a care facility. | 很严重 她住在疗养院 |
[36:07] | I go see her every night. | 我每晚都去看她 |
[36:10] | She usually doesn’t know who I am. | 她基本认不出我 |
[36:13] | She knows I’m a friend,but… She’s not there. | 把我当朋友 但…那已经不是她了 |
[36:19] | And I miss her.I miss… Laughing and talking. | 我很想她 想念跟她说笑 |
[36:26] | I miss feeling like a man,not just a friend. | 我想念被当成男人的感觉 而不是朋友 |
[36:30] | Anyway,today,I wasn’t lonely. | 但今天 我不孤单 |
[36:34] | Today I felt like a man.And it felt good. | 今天我觉得自己像个男人 感觉好极了 |
[36:38] | So… I don’t trust myself going to dinner with you tonight. | 所以我不知道 跟你晚宴后会发生什么 |
[36:45] | And my wife needs me. | 而我妻子需要我 |
[36:49] | And I need to see my wife. | 我必须去看她 |
[36:51] | Richard,you are… A good man. | Richard 你是个好人 |
[36:58] | – You know that? – I’m trying. | – 你知道吗 – 我在努力 |
[37:08] | Thank you… For a lovely day. | 谢谢 我今天很愉快 |
[37:27] | You sure you want to change? | 你确定要换衣服吗 |
[37:29] | We could go somewhere nice,somewhere where you could look that amazing. | 咱可以找个高档餐厅 配得上你的美貌 |
[37:36] | Actually,I’m really not that hungry. | 其实 我好像又不饿了 |
[37:41] | No? | 不饿啦 |
[37:59] | Could you help me with my zipper? | 能帮我拉下拉链吗 |
[38:08] | Can you help me a little bit more? | 再往下一点 |
[38:13] | Our intentions are always pure. | 我们总是动机纯良 |
[38:17] | We always want to do what’s right. | 努力去做正确的事 |
[38:23] | But we also have the drive to push boundaries. | 但我们也会忍不住触碰底线 |
[38:34] | So we’re in danger of taking things too far. | 一不留神就有越界的危险 |
[38:39] | We’re told to “do no harm” while we’re trained to cut you open with a knife. | 自从拿起手术刀 我们就被告诫非善勿行 |
[38:49] | Are you okay? | 还好吗 |
[38:51] | No. | 不好 |
[38:53] | Are you thinking about Lori? | 还在想Lori吗 |
[38:58] | This is why I can’t come back to neuro. | 所以我不想回神经外科 |
[39:00] | You can’t even look at me. | 你都不看我一眼 |
[39:02] | It’s no good for us. | 这对我们不好 |
[39:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:11] | You want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[39:14] | No. | 不想 |
[39:15] | Do you want to take your mind off it? | 换个事情想想吗 |
[39:18] | No. | 不要 |
[39:21] | Do you want me to leave you alone? | 那你要一个人呆会吗 |
[39:25] | No. | 不要 |
[39:31] | So… We do things… | 所以我们依旧 |
[39:38] | When we should have left well enough alone. | 明知故犯地多走那一步 |
[39:46] | Because it’s hard to admit when there’s no problem to treat… | 因为承认无能为力更痛苦 |
[39:50] | Hey.You’re awake. | 你醒着呀 |
[39:52] | You didn’t come home. | 你没回家 |
[39:55] | Yeah,there was a… | 对 有个… |
[39:56] | A bus crash or a train crash or a patient crashed?Yeah. Right. | 车祸 火车出轨 病人衰竭 是吧 |
[40:03] | To let it alone… | 因为放手更痛苦 |
[40:05] | Why are you staring at me? | 为什么盯着我 |
[40:07] | Well,I’m weighing how upset you are and if I want to get into this. | 我在考虑你有多生气 我到底要不要趟这浑水 |
[40:09] | – You do.You want to get into this…With me. – I’m tired and it’s late. | – 咱就要解决一下 – 我累了 而且很晚了 |
[40:12] | You know what?That’s the point.It’s always late,and it shouldn’t be. | 说到重点了 你总是很晚 不应该这样 |
[40:15] | And you should want to get into it with me but you don’t. | 你也应该愿意跟我说话 但你不愿意 |
[40:18] | I mean,where are you? | 你在哪 |
[40:19] | I am… I am here.For God sake.I’m right freakin’ here. I’m home. | 我在这 我就在家啊 |
[40:25] | No,you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[40:29] | Before we make it so much worse… | 在我们越界更远之前 |
[40:33] | Before we cause such terrible damage. | 在我们伤人更深之前 |
[40:37] | You have to be honest with me because I am going crazy here. | 你必须跟我说实话 我快疯了 |
[40:41] | Do you,um,do you love me anymore? | 你还爱我吗 |
[40:43] | – It’s not about if I… – Owen,please answer the question. | – 这不是问题关键 – 求你回答我 |
[40:45] | I love you so much that it hurts. | 我爱你爱到痛 |
[40:50] | Okay. Well,okay,then.Then we can… we can work on this.We can talk. | 好吧 那我们可以解决 可以谈谈 |
[40:58] | You know,we… we have to talk,because I cannot be like this anymore. | 我们必须谈谈 我不能再这么下去了 |
[41:01] | And I mean it when I say that I’m going crazy,’cause… | 真的 我真快疯了 |
[41:06] | ‘Cause that nurse Emily… I mean,I-I accused her of sleeping with you. | 因为我竟然指责护士Emily 说她跟你乱搞 |
[41:11] | -You what? – I’m… I’m sorry. | – 你什么 – 对不起 |
[41:12] | I just… I mean,I feel like… | 我感觉… |
[41:17] | My whole body feels like… Like you were cheating on me. | 直觉告诉我 你背叛了我 |
[41:23] | And then you come home and you tell me that you love me, | 然后你回来了 说你还爱我 |
[41:26] | and I’m… I’m… I’m… I’m relieved. | 我松了口气 |
[41:28] | I mean,I’m so relieved because… | 我真是解放了 |
[41:29] | stop.stop. | 停 停 |
[41:34] | I said I love you so much that it hurts. | 我说我爱你爱到痛 |
[41:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:40] | I said… It hurts… To love you. | 我是说 爱你…太痛苦 |
[41:52] | Just say it. | 都说出来吧 |
[42:01] | I’m not cheating on you with Emily. | 我没有和Emily怎么样 |
[42:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:08] | But I did cheat on you. | 但我的确背叛了你 |
[42:22] | Greys.Anatomy Season 08 Episode 17 |