时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You liked the tile And the master bedroom suite? | 你喜欢瓷砖图案和主卧布置咯 |
[00:09] | And you like the way the french doors open out to the deck? | 露台的落地对开玻璃门 你也喜欢吗 |
[00:11] | Yes,I love everything so far. | 没错 我什么都满意 |
[00:13] | I especially love that I didn’t have to do anything. | 我最喜欢当甩手掌柜 |
[00:16] | That’s right,Zola. That’s what a cat says. | 喵喵 乖Zola 猫咪就是这么叫 |
[00:19] | Honestly,when the house is done,just bring me out for the big reveal. | 只要装修完 办个乔迁派对就好 |
[00:23] | You want a big reveal? | 你要大办派对呀 |
[00:24] | I want a big reveal. | 没错 |
[00:26] | Good,Zola. Rawr. That’s what a lion says. | 真机灵 嗷嗷 狮子就是这么叫的 |
[00:34] | – Is that a… – That’s a lion. | – 那是… – 真是头狮子 |
[00:41] | We have a phrase in the operating room,”Don’t pet the lion.” | 手术室里常说 “切勿养狮为患” |
[00:46] | It means,no matter how nice a tumor looks,how small it is, | 意指无论肿瘤体积多小 |
[00:51] | how perfect its margins may be… | 边缘多光滑 |
[00:56] | Cristina,it’s been a week. | Cristina 已经一周了 |
[01:01] | At some point,we have to talk. | 我们总要好好谈谈 |
[01:02] | It’s still a tumor. | 它都仍然是肿瘤 |
[01:04] | It’s still dangerous and it can bite. | 危及健康 伤及性命 |
[01:07] | It’ll be weird at first. | 一开始会很奇怪 |
[01:08] | Believe me,you’ll feel like an idiot. | 相信我 你会觉得自己像个白痴 |
[01:11] | But the words can give you closure and strength. | 但这些话会帮你走出阴霾 重获力量 |
[01:14] | So I want you each later to find a private moment | 因此我建议 身边没人时 |
[01:17] | and just say the words aloud… I am a widow. | 把这句话大声说出来 我是个寡妇 |
[01:22] | Gretchen? | |
[01:25] | It was just so sudden. | 一切都太突然了 |
[01:27] | Jason was fine,and then one day,they said he had some blockages, | Jason本来挺好 但检查出他有什么梗阻 |
[01:31] | minor congestive heart failure,and then he died,and I… | 轻微充血性心衰 他就这么去了 |
[01:40] | I’m-I’m sorry. But blockages with congestive heart failure? | 抱歉 梗阻加充血性心衰呀 |
[01:44] | I mean,do you want to know what that really means? | 你知道那代表什么吗 |
[01:46] | Your husband’s arteries were clogged. | 你丈夫的动脉都堵死了 |
[01:49] | I mean,he probably was lucky he lasted as long as he did, | 他能撑这么久 已经很幸运了 |
[01:51] | because his heart was working overtime to pump enough blood to his brain, | 心脏始终超负荷工作 给脑部供血 |
[01:55] | let alone the rest of his body,which ate away the heart muscle | 更别提躯体供血 这不断消耗心肌 |
[01:57] | till the ventricular wall was paper thin and barely contracting. | 直至心室壁薄如纸翼 难以运作 |
[02:02] | Because just to be clear,there is no such thing as minor congestive heart failure. | 实话说吧 根本没有什么轻微心衰 |
[02:09] | A-a patient with symptoms that severe? | 那种已算病入膏肓 |
[02:11] | They’re-they’re… they’re a dead man walking. | 如同行尸走肉 |
[02:18] | A lion? An actual lion? | 狮子吗 真是狮子啊 |
[02:20] | Looking at me like I was lunch. | 它盯着我 要吃掉我似的 |
[02:22] | Are you sure it wasn’t a mountain lion or… maybe a well-fed cat? | 你确定不是美洲狮 或是大肥猫吗 |
[02:25] | I was staring at Simba. | 简直就是狮子王啊 |
[02:27] | Grey,you’re on my service. | Grey 今天你跟我 |
[02:30] | I-I saw a lion today,walking across the street. | 我今天看到狮子啦 就在街上晃荡 |
[02:32] | Derek and I were coming back from the house, | 我跟Derek正从新房回来 |
[02:34] | and it was just standing there in the street. | 它就那样站在街上 |
[02:35] | Cristina’s not talking to me. | Cristina都不肯跟我说话 |
[02:36] | Okay,how come no one is concerned about the fact | 我看到狮子漫步西雅图 |
[02:38] | that I saw a lion walking around Seattle? | 都没人在乎吗 |
[02:39] | – Sorry. I was just,uh… – You can’t force Cristina to open up. | – 抱歉 我只是… – 你不能逼她开口 |
[02:42] | You have to just let her come to you. | 你只能等她来找你 |
[02:44] | In the meantime,look at this. Animal control came. One dart,and he was down. | 你看嘛 动物控制中心出马 一枪麻醉 它就倒了 |
[02:49] | It walked across the road,right in front of us. | 它在大家注目下 走过十字路口 |
[02:52] | I feel like Julia and I are at a crossroads. It’s been five months. | 我和Julia也到十字路口了 交往五个月 |
[02:55] | Maybe it’s time to take the next step and ask her to move in. | 也许该求同居了 |
[02:58] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[03:00] | It was a lion. | 是头狮子唉 |
[03:03] | You like Julia,right? | 你待见Julia的吧 |
[03:13] | Dr. Webber. | Webber医生 |
[03:14] | Don’t you have a gallbladder scheduled for this morning? | 你早晨不是有胆囊手术吗 |
[03:16] | Hendricks is doing it. | 让Hendricks做了 |
[03:18] | You heard about the lion mauling. | 你也听说狮子伤人了吧 |
[03:20] | Came down here to claim it before anybody else could get their hands on it. | 难怪跑下来抢占先机呢 |
[03:24] | I am down here for those in need,Avery. | 我是来帮助有需要的人 Avery |
[03:26] | I am here to be of service to human kind. | 全心全意为人民服务 |
[03:29] | Yeah,well,you could be of service to human kind in O.R. three with that gallbladder. | 你去做胆囊手术 也是造福人民啊 |
[03:36] | Try it,son. | 出息啊 小子 |
[03:38] | Try and challenge me. | 都敢跟我争啦 |
[03:49] | 35-year-old male,body covered in claw marks and an arm that looks like a chew toy. | 35岁男性 周身遍布抓伤 左臂撕咬严重 |
[03:53] | Oh,my god. Oh,my god. My arm. I can’t feel my arm. | 天啊 我的手啊 都没感觉了 |
[03:57] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna take care of you. | 别担心 我会照顾好你的 |
[03:58] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[03:59] | Naomi. What happened to Naomi? | Naomi 她怎么样了 |
[04:02] | Did the lion eat my girlfriend? | 狮子有没有吃了我女友 |
[04:03] | These wounds are deep. Avery,page Sloan and Torres. | 这些伤痕很深 快呼Sloan和Torres |
[04:05] | Or you can page Sloan and Torres. | 你自己怎么不呼 |
[04:07] | Well,somebody page Sloan and Torres right now! | 快来人 急呼Sloan和Torres |
[04:10] | 32-year-old female,nasty bites to the neck,and her abdomen’s been eviscerated. | 32岁女性 颈部咬伤严重 内脏严重受损 |
[04:13] | Kirby. Where’s Kirby? | Kirby呢 他人在哪 |
[04:15] | Ma’am,my name is Dr. Bailey. | 女士 我是Bailey医生 |
[04:17] | You are at the hospital. | 你在医院 |
[04:19] | Transferring on one,two,three. | 一起来抬 一 二 三 |
[04:22] | Okay,I need to look at this neck. | 好的 让我看看脖子 |
[04:23] | What about Kirby? | Kirby怎么样了 |
[04:24] | All right,let’s call for an O.R. and page Hunt. | 好了 打给手术室 呼叫Hunt |
[04:26] | I need to know if Kirby’s okay. Did he get hurt? | 我要知道Kirby没事 他有没有受伤 |
[04:28] | Um,can you also find out the status of the gentleman who came in with her? | 一同送来的病人 烦请去打听一下情况 |
[04:31] | No,no. That’s Paul. I want to know about Kirby,My lion. | 那是Paul 我是问Kirby 我的狮子 |
[04:37] | So what,it-it escaped,like from the zoo? | 究竟怎么回事 它从动物园跑出来的吗 |
[04:39] | No,someone’s house. The thing was a pet. | 是从别人家里 它是只宠物 |
[04:41] | What? | – 什么 – 是啊 |
[04:43] | I went to a grief group. | 我参加了疗伤小组 |
[04:45] | – You went to a grief group? – Callie. | – 你参加疗伤小组啦 |
[04:46] | You went to a grief group. That’s g… | 你参加疗伤小组啦 那真是… |
[04:50] | No,not “Yay.”Bad. | 一点也不好 很糟 |
[04:52] | Dr. Altman. I’m ready to get started on your stem cell project. | Altman医生 我准备好开始干细胞项目了 |
[04:55] | See? I mean,who needs a grief group? | 看见没 谁需要疗伤啊 |
[04:57] | I am doing cutting-edge stem cell research. | 我正在做最前沿的干细胞研究 |
[05:00] | I-I’m looking toward the future,not dwelling on the past. Right? | 我在创造未来 没有沉溺在过去 对吧 |
[05:03] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断一下 |
[05:04] | Um,it’s my last day,and,um,I just wanted to say good-bye. | 我最后一天上班了 想跟大家告别 |
[05:09] | Aw. Well,it’s been great working with you. | 很高兴跟你共事 |
[05:13] | Good luck back east. | 祝你好运 |
[05:17] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[05:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:21] | Um… is it okay if I give you a hug? | 我能抱抱你吗 |
[05:23] | Why wouldn’t it be okay? | 为什么不呢 |
[05:26] | Um,yeah,of course it is. Come here,Colleen. Give me a hug. | 当然可以了 来抱抱吧 Colleen |
[05:39] | I think he grew. Doesn’t he look longer? | 我觉得他长大了 是不是长高啦 |
[05:41] | Sure. He’s gonna play hoops. | 当然 他以后能灌篮 |
[05:43] | I’m serious. You should measure him. | 我是认真的 你应该替他量量 |
[05:45] | He shot up an inch overnight. | 他一夜就能窜一英寸 |
[05:47] | I-I gotta change his dressing. | 我得给他换衣服了 |
[05:48] | You changed his dressing,like,an hour ago. | 刚换过呀 还没到一小时吧 |
[05:51] | Please measure him. | 拜托替他量一下 |
[05:53] | I’m using my puppy dog eyes. | 用眼神萌死你 |
[05:56] | He needs a new tape measure. | 我去拿新卷尺 |
[06:06] | I need off this case. | 我不能继续负责了 |
[06:07] | Put Kepner on it or something. | 让Kepner他们来吧 |
[06:08] | This is about the lion,isn’t it? | 是因为狮子吧 |
[06:10] | You want to go see the victims. I don’t blame you. | 你想去看伤者 我不怪你 |
[06:13] | All right. Go on. Go get a look and then come back. | 你去吧 看看再回来 |
[06:14] | Oh,and take pictures while you’re there. | 顺便拍张照 |
[06:16] | This isn’t about the lion.This is about Morgan. She’s in-into me. | 不是因为狮子 是因为Morgan 她喜欢我 |
[06:22] | Karev,we work with sick kids | Karev 我们照顾生病的孩子 |
[06:25] | and then we develop close relationship with their parents. | 必须与父母建立亲密的关系 |
[06:28] | It’s normal. You just need to deal with it. | 这很正常 你必须面对 |
[06:30] | And you… you put up boundaries. | 把握好分寸 |
[06:32] | I’m trying,but she acts like we’re,you know… | 我在努力 但她有些…你懂的 |
[06:35] | I-I can’t be this kid’s doctor,okay? | 我不能再负责这孩子了 |
[06:38] | Alex,he smiled. You gotta come see. He-he’s smiling. | Alex 他笑了 你快来看呀 |
[06:42] | Oh,okay. You want off my service,you can be off my service. | 好吧 你不用再跟我了 |
[06:45] | But,Alex,you better mean it. | 但你最好想清楚了 |
[06:47] | I mean it. | 我想清楚了 |
[06:49] | – Okay. – I mean it. | – 想清楚了 – 好 |
[06:53] | The patient’s belly is ripped open. | 病人的肚子被撕开了 |
[06:55] | Spleen and intestines are exposed. | 脾脏和肠子都露在外面 |
[06:57] | – What happened? – She has a lion for a pet is what happened. | – 怎么了 – 她养了头狮子做宠物 |
[07:00] | It tried to eat her and then it got away | 它想吃了她 然后逃走了 |
[07:02] | and it probably tried to eat other people because it is a lion. | 它可能也想吃其他人 因为它是狮子 |
[07:05] | Who has a lion living in their house? | 谁会在家里养狮子 |
[07:07] | I’ll tell you who has a lion living in their house… a crazy person does. | 我来公布答案 疯子才会养 |
[07:10] | Now because she’s crazy doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve excellent care. | 虽然她疯了 但也有权得到最好的治疗 |
[07:14] | In fact,we’re going to save that crazy lady’s life just so I can tell her she’s crazy. | 我们要救活她 亲口告诉她”你丫疯了” |
[07:19] | Got it? | 明白没 |
[07:20] | Told you I saw a lion. | 我就说吧 我看见狮子了 |
[07:25] | I know you know. | 我知道你知道 |
[07:28] | Is this about Cristina again? | 你又想谈Cristina吗 |
[07:30] | She walks away every time I try to talk to her, | 每次我想谈话 她都走开 |
[07:31] | so just let her know how sorry I am. | 所以请转告她 我十分抱歉 |
[07:34] | I wish I could take it back. | 我现在追悔莫及 |
[07:36] | If I could… it… it was just sex. | 如果我能…那只是一夜情 |
[07:39] | – Just stop. – I would love to stop. | – 住嘴 – 我也很想住嘴 |
[07:40] | I mean,I don’t relish discussing my own personal failings with you,but… | 我也不想讨论私人问题 但是… |
[07:45] | We’re going to pretend this conversation never happened. | 我们要假装什么也没说过 |
[07:47] | – Okay? No. I mean it. – Meredith… | – 停吧 我是认真的 |
[07:51] | Damn it. Now I have to scrub again. | 该死 我又要重新刷手了 |
[08:03] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 18 | |
[08:08] | Do you know anything about Arizona and that nurse Colleen? | Arizona和护士Colleen有什么事吗 |
[08:10] | Were they a thing before she met me? | 我俩交往以前 她们不会有一腿吧 |
[08:12] | Ortho nurse Colleen? | 骨科护士Colleen吗 |
[08:14] | Yeah. There was a good-bye hug that lingered too long. | 是啊 他俩的道别拥抱太缠绵了 |
[08:16] | That would explain it. | 一切都说得通了 |
[08:17] | I been trying to get her naked for three years. | 我追她三年未果 |
[08:20] | Anyway,she never said anything,and I-I work with Colleen every day. | 但她从没提过 我跟Colleen天天共事啊 |
[08:23] | Do you think she has other exes here in the hospital? | 你觉得 她在这还有其他风流债吗 |
[08:25] | Probably. | 很可能 |
[08:26] | Oh,quit it. Stop thinking about the hot ortho nurse. | 省省吧 别再想那个骨科美妹子了 |
[08:30] | Wait. You… you think she’s hot? | 等等 你觉得她算美吗 |
[08:34] | I-I could see it in those eyes. | 我能读懂它的眼神 |
[08:37] | Those eyes said,”You are meat.” | 像是在说 你是我的食物 |
[08:39] | And in that moment,I believed him. | 那一刻 我相信了它 |
[08:42] | What happened then? | 后来怎么样 |
[08:43] | Then he lunged,and I just reacted. | 它向我扑来 我条件反射似的 |
[08:46] | I shoved my arm right into his mouth. | 把手臂送入它的血盆大口 |
[08:48] | Who the hell who does that? | 哪个白痴会这么做 |
[08:49] | Who the hell feeds himself to a lion? | 把自己喂给狮子 |
[08:51] | I’m kinda wondering the same thing. | 我也在想这件事呢 |
[08:55] | What do we got? | 情况怎么样 |
[08:56] | Deep animal claw laceration extending down the left side of the body. | 动物撕裂伤 贯穿身体左侧 |
[08:59] | And there’s your arm. | 手臂是这情况 |
[09:00] | Yeah,that’s what you expect when you hear “Lion.” | 有其狮 必有其伤呀 |
[09:03] | I bet it’s nice to know what to expect instead of showing up | 第一次去女朋友家 |
[09:06] | at your girlfriend’s house for the first time | 就被丛林之王盛情邀请 |
[09:07] | and being greeted at the door by the freakin’ king of the jungle. | 我毫无心理准备 预先知道就好了 |
[09:10] | She never bothered to mention she had a pet lion? | 她没提过自己养宠物狮吗 |
[09:12] | Seems like something that ought to come up on a first date. | 她认为第一次约会该来点惊喜 |
[09:14] | Right? She told me she had a cat… A big cat… and I’m allergic, | 是吧 她说她有一只大猫 我有过敏症 |
[09:18] | so I took an antihistamine before I left the house. | 所以去之前 我还带了抗组胺剂 |
[09:24] | Oh,yeah. You shoulda brought a bull whip. | 是啊 你该带根牛鞭 |
[09:27] | So I dissect out and remove the animal cadaver hearts. | 所以我解剖出动物尸体的心脏 |
[09:31] | Then I insert them with the catheters and begin injecting them with the solvent. | 把导管插入心脏 并注射溶剂 |
[09:35] | Correct. And why do we do that? | 对的 为什么这么做呢 |
[09:36] | To drain the hearts of their existing cardiac cells | 让心脏现有细胞分离 |
[09:39] | so all that’s left is their extracellular matrix. | 只剩下细胞外基质 |
[09:42] | Like stripping a house down to its frame only. | 就像使房屋只留下房梁 |
[09:46] | We are scrubbing away cells of hearts,Cristina,actual hearts. | 我们抽离心脏细胞 Cristina |
[09:50] | We are wiping them clean,till they’re blank. | 把心脏细胞完全抽离 直至空白 |
[09:54] | And then in theory,when we inject them with stem cells… | 然后理论上说 再注射干细胞的话 |
[09:59] | – They’ll live again. – Let’s grow ourselves some new hearts. | – 心脏会活过来 – 我们来重塑心脏吧 |
[10:05] | Dr. Altman,I… I traded with Kepner. | Altman医生 我和Kepner交换 |
[10:07] | I’m on your service today. | 今天来跟你 |
[10:08] | Are you up on my patients? | 你了解过我的病人吗 |
[10:11] | Karev? Karev,can you focus? | Karev 你在听吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[10:17] | Oh,that’s the E.R. Let’s go. Happy scrubbing. | 急诊室呼我 我先走了 实验愉快 |
[10:37] | You immobilize the aneurysm and place the clip. | 你来固定血管瘤 置入血管夹 |
[10:40] | Wait. I’m clipping the aneurysm? | 等等 我来固定血管瘤吗 |
[10:42] | What if it ruptures? | 血管瘤破裂该怎么办 |
[10:43] | I-I clip proximal and distal to the aneurysm. | 夹住最靠近血管瘤的末梢 |
[10:46] | What if you damage the perforating vessels? | 破坏了穿通枝血管你怎么做 |
[10:47] | I throw a temporary clip on the parent artery. | 我暂时夹住主动脉 |
[10:52] | It’s okay if you don’t want me to do it. | 如果你觉得我不能胜任 那也没关系 |
[10:54] | I-I know that I-I really messed up last week. | 上礼拜我搞砸了 我明白的 |
[10:57] | Yes,you did. | 是的 |
[10:59] | But you’re still a student,and this is how you learn. | 但你还是学生 失败是成功之母 |
[11:01] | Any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[11:04] | Are you gonna tell Mark to move in with Julia? | 你会劝Mark和Julia同居吗 |
[11:07] | I mean,what do they even really talk about? | 他们能有什么共同话题呢 |
[11:09] | You know,she sews eyeballs for a living. It’s gross. | 她帮人缝眼珠子为生 太恶心了 |
[11:12] | I mean,plus,she has really thin hair, | 而且她头发太稀 |
[11:13] | which can be a-a sign of early menopause. | 可能是更年期提前的征兆 |
[11:17] | We don’t talk about stuff like this. | 我们不该聊这些哈 |
[11:18] | We don’t talk about stuff like this. | 你懂的 |
[11:20] | I will see you in pre-op. | 术前准备再见 |
[11:24] | You’re not using the oil. Alex uses his oil when Tommy’s distressed. | 你没用润滑油 Alex在这种情况下会用的 |
[11:27] | It keeps him from desaturating. | 可以提高血氧饱和度 |
[11:28] | His sats are really low. I don’t think the oil is… | 他血氧饱和度过低 润滑油不能… |
[11:30] | – Just use the oil. – Can we page Dr. Robbins? | – 快用吧 – 帮忙呼叫Robbins医生 |
[11:32] | – No,page Dr. Karev. Alex… – Page Robbins now! | – 不要 呼Karev医生 – 马上呼Robbins医生 |
[11:37] | Can you describe the pain? | 您能描述一下疼痛感吗 |
[11:38] | I don’t know. Uh,it just,uh… It’s like a… | 不知道 有点像… |
[11:43] | It-it’s crushing me and I can’t shake it. | 感觉像被压着 推不掉 |
[11:46] | Hand me the E.K.G. | 给我看看心电图 |
[11:48] | Uh,it looks like anterolateral M.I. | 看起来像心脏前外侧壁梗塞 |
[11:50] | We almost didn’t come in. | 我们差点就不会来了 |
[11:52] | We’re only in town till tomorrow. | 我俩明天要出游 |
[11:54] | We’re catching a cruise for Alaska. | 坐游轮去阿拉斯加 |
[11:57] | Mr. Carroll,you’re experiencing a heart attack. | Carrol先生 您其实是心脏病发作了 |
[12:00] | We need to take you up to the cath lab for an angioplasty. | 我们要带您去导管室 做心血管成形术 |
[12:03] | Can you tell me what you were doing when you felt the chest pain? | 胸痛发作时 你在做什么呢 |
[12:06] | We just went out to walk around our bed and breakfast. | 我们刚走出旅馆 |
[12:10] | And,uh,it was like a piano fell onto my chest. | 突然之间 像有钢琴砸在胸口 |
[12:15] | So you were walking. | 你当时在走路咯 |
[12:16] | You weren’t running or anything else that might have triggered the pain? | 没有跑步 或者其他诱因吗 |
[12:21] | Well… we saw a lion. | 我们吧…看到了一头狮子 |
[12:31] | So that was a little awkward. | 刚才跟Colleen告别时 |
[12:35] | Dot you think,that thing with Colleen? | 有点尴尬哦 |
[12:36] | How she was… she got so emotional. | 她突然好伤感呢 |
[12:39] | Almost seems like you guys were a thing. | 搞得像你俩有过什么 |
[12:40] | – Yeah,she gets like that. – Oh,really? | – 对的 她就是容易激动 – 真的吗 |
[12:42] | She gets like that,like you know how she gets,like you were a thing? | 你好了解呀 跟真有一段似的 |
[12:44] | – Callie. – What? It’s not… what? I’m just asking. | – 怎么啦 我就是问问 |
[12:46] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么的 |
[12:47] | Oh,we were. We were a l… a little bit of a thing a very long time ago. | 我俩是有过一点 那是很久以前了 |
[12:52] | Seems like something you would’ve mentioned. | 你怎么也没提过 |
[12:53] | Well,it didn’t even occur to me. | 不值一提啦 |
[12:55] | Oh. Have you dated other people in the hospital | 那你在这里 还有啥不值一提的恋情吗 |
[12:56] | it hasn’t occurred to you to tell me about? | |
[12:58] | Okay,you know what? We’re not doing this. | 拜托 咱别讨论这个了 |
[12:59] | No,it’s totally fine. I mean,I’ll tell you about my exes. | 没事的啊 我可以把我前几任都告诉你 |
[13:02] | I know about your exes. | 我知道你的前任们 |
[13:04] | Not all of them. You don’t know about Karev. | 不全知道 比如Karev |
[13:05] | Karev. I know about Karev. | 我知道你跟Karev |
[13:07] | Look,just give me a number. Ballpark. | 就给我个大概数字嘛 |
[13:09] | What,five? Ten? A hundred? | 5个 10个 还是100个 |
[13:11] | Okay,that’s the NICU. I have to go. | 新生儿重症监护室有情况 我得走了 |
[13:13] | No,no,no,no,no. You can’t just go. | 不行 你不能一走了之 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry,but the babies,they need me,so… | 抱歉啦 但是新生儿们需要我 |
[13:16] | Oh,I’m sorry. Wait. Wait. Wh… “Dr. Robbins,please help us.” | 你听呀 “Robbins医生 快来救我们” |
[13:19] | Just-just give me a number. Just give me a number. Just give me a number. | 就给我个数字 快点啦 |
[13:24] | One or two,okay? That’s-that’s it. | 一两个 满意了吗 |
[13:27] | One or two. | 一两个哈 |
[13:29] | That’s not so bad. | 还好吧 |
[13:32] | Maybe she should’ve gotten a dog. | 也许她该养只狗 |
[13:34] | A dog fetches balls. | 狗狗会叼球 |
[13:35] | Maybe,you know,a rascally dog,he chews shoes. | 哪怕狗狗很野 会咬鞋子 |
[13:39] | But he doesn’t eviscerate your spleen. | 至少不会把脾脏咬出来 |
[13:41] | Yeah,and don’t say it’s because you love lions so much. | 别说什么你爱狮子 |
[13:44] | If you love lions,you wouldn’t want it to live in your home. | 爱它就不该关在家里 |
[13:48] | You would want that lion to roam freely in the jungle with other lions | 应该让它重归自然 与同类相处 |
[13:53] | where they can eviscerate the spleens of… gazelles. | 在丛林里 咬瞪羚的脾脏 |
[13:57] | That’s what lions eat,gazelles? | 狮子是吃瞪羚吧 |
[13:59] | I think I saw that on a show where they were chasing a herd of gazelles. | 我看过人与自然 狮子追赶成群的瞪羚 |
[14:05] | Have I offended someone? ’cause it’s awfully quiet in here. | 我说错什么了吗 怎么没人理我 |
[14:10] | Well,don’t tell me you own an exotic pet that I don’t know about. | 别告诉我 你们也养着雷人的动物 |
[14:14] | Grey,you living with a monkey? | Grey 你养了猴子吗 |
[14:16] | Please don’t tell me you’re living with a monkey. | 千万别告诉我 你养了只猴子 |
[14:17] | No. No monkeys. | 没猴子 |
[14:19] | – Uh,Hunt? – Uh,no. Cristina doesn’t believe in pets. | – Hunt 你呢 – 没养 Cristina不喜欢 |
[14:22] | Cristina doesn’t believe in a lot of things. | Cristina不喜欢的东西多了 |
[14:30] | Okay,then. | 那好吧 |
[14:33] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[14:41] | I’m sorry. Explain it again. | 不好意思 能再解释下吗 |
[14:43] | Uh,during the angioplasty,Mr. Carroll had another heart attack. | 在心血管成形术期间 Carroll先生的心脏病又发作了 |
[14:47] | We placed a balloon pump to stabilize him,but that only buys us a little time. | 我们植入了气囊泵 来稳定情况 但这只是临时性措施 |
[14:51] | They’re gonna have to do surgery,Emma. | Emma 他们必须给我动手术 |
[14:54] | But he-he’s going to be okay? | 但他能好起来吧 |
[14:57] | If we can perform a coronary artery bypass soon, | 如果能尽快做冠状动脉搭桥 |
[14:59] | I’m hopeful that we’ve caught it in time. | 治愈的希望很大 |
[15:01] | I am so sorry,Em. | 亲爱的 我真心抱歉 |
[15:03] | You’ve been waiting for this trip 50 years. | 这次旅行 我们等了50年 |
[15:08] | This cruise was a… gift from our kids for our anniversary. | 游轮旅行是孩子们准备的 算是结婚周年礼物 |
[15:12] | And now I’ve messed it all up. | 现在我把一切都搞砸了 |
[15:14] | You didn’t mess anything up. | 你什么都没搞砸 |
[15:16] | You wanted to see those humpback whales so bad. | 你那么想看座头鲸 |
[15:19] | Forget the whales. | 别管鲸鱼了 |
[15:21] | We came face-to-face with a lion. | 我们直面了一只狮子 |
[15:24] | Yes,we did. | 是啊 |
[15:26] | It’s already a heck of a vacation. | 这次度假已经很赞了 |
[15:29] | Yes,it is. | 是啊 |
[15:34] | Happy anniversary,Martin. | 结婚纪念日快乐 Martin |
[15:37] | Say that to me tomorrow. | 留着明天再说吧 |
[15:47] | Make sure his labs are up to date,and then we’ll take him up to pre-op. | 更新好检查数据 然后去做术前准备 |
[15:54] | What is wrong with you? | 你没事吧 |
[15:57] | I-I know-I know that we don’t… we don’t talk about this stuff. | 我知道咱不该谈这些 |
[16:00] | Okay? But I-I kinda need to talk about this stuff,because what if I don’t | 但我真需要谈谈 因为如果我不说 |
[16:03] | and then I miss an opportunity to appeal to my big brother about, | 就失去了拜托姐夫的机会 |
[16:06] | you know,what… what if Mark is my soul mate? | 你懂的 如果我跟Mark是天造地设呢 |
[16:08] | I am not your best friend right now,Lexie. | 我现在不是你闺蜜 Lexie |
[16:10] | I am not your big brother. I am your attending. | 也不是你姐夫 我是你的上级医师 |
[16:12] | And what I need is my resident. | 我需要的 是一位住院医师 |
[16:16] | You’re right. | 对的 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry. I… I am your resident. | 对不起 我是你的住院医师 |
[16:22] | Good. Make sure our patient is prepped. | 很好 确保病人准备好了 |
[16:24] | You have an aneurysm to clip. | 你还要夹固动脉瘤呢 |
[16:40] | We came to see the hearts. | 我们来看心脏啦 |
[16:43] | Oh,this blows. | 真扫兴 |
[16:45] | Yang’s growing organs,and I’m stuck patching up grandpa. | Yang在培育器官 我却要给老爷爷手术 |
[16:48] | Is that Morgan again? Why don’t you just answer her already? | 又是Morgan吗 你为啥不接下电话 |
[16:49] | I’ve gotta be a dead frickin’ mouse. | 我要当一只死老鼠 |
[16:51] | Cold and dead,okay? I mean,that’s what she needs. | 冷血无情 她需要这样 |
[16:54] | All day,I’m trying to back off,and all she does is… See? | 我一直在回避 而她却…看到没 |
[16:58] | Hey,you can do this. All right? You are good at being a douche,and that’s just,what, | 你能行的 你很擅长当混蛋 |
[17:02] | one step away from being cold and dead? | 离冷血无情只差一步了 |
[17:04] | I mean,right,Yang? | 你说对吗 Yang |
[17:07] | See what she’s doing? That’s what you need to do. Do that. Do what she’s doing. | 瞧见了吗 你就应该学她 |
[17:10] | Hey,did you guys hear about a lion lady? | 你们听说狮子女了吗 |
[17:12] | Yeah. Her boyfriend was the appetizer,and he wanted mommy for dinner. | 男友是开胃菜 还想拿主人当晚餐 |
[17:15] | I feel bad for her. | 真同情她 |
[17:17] | Okay,she’s just a girl with a pet. | 她不过是养宠物的女孩 |
[17:20] | You know,she probably had some nice friends once,and maybe even a nice guy. | 她很可能有过闺蜜 甚至有过好男人 |
[17:24] | And then those friends moved away,the guy started living with somebody else, | 但后来朋友淡出生活 男友出轨 |
[17:27] | and then her family probably abandoned her… | 然后家人又抛弃了她 |
[17:29] | leaving her alone to rot in an attic somewhere with her cat, | 把她孤零零住在阁楼 只有猫咪陪伴 |
[17:31] | her big jungle cat,who was sitting in the corner, | 她的丛林大猫 整日坐在角落 |
[17:34] | just licking his paws just wanting to eat her stupid face off. | 舔舐利爪 伺机把她一口吞下 |
[17:43] | Look,this is a scientific lab,not a lunchroom,so everyone out right now. | 这是科学实验室 用餐请出门左转 |
[17:48] | Cold and dead. | 冷血无情 |
[17:53] | Tommy’s contrast study shows that his sepsis is due to an ileocolic fistula. | Tommy的比较研究说明 败血症是由瘘回结肠管引起的 |
[17:59] | So do the surgery. | 那就手术吧 |
[18:01] | He has a bleed,and he’s developed a post-hemorrhagic hydrocephalus. | 他有内出血 还有出血后脑积水 |
[18:05] | He has R.O.P. He’s at risk for cerebral palsy,blindness,deafness, | 他有早产儿视网膜病变 有大脑麻痹 失明和耳聋危险 |
[18:11] | inability to walk or feed himself,cognitive disabilities… | 可能无法走路 无法进食 有智力障碍 |
[18:15] | I don’t see how this surgery changes that. | 这手术又不会怎么样 |
[18:17] | It doesn’t,but it’s invasive. | 是的 但方法比较极端 |
[18:19] | I mean,there’s a chance it won’t work, | 手术有可能无效 |
[18:20] | – and he’ll need more surgeries. – Yeah,I know that. | – 他会需要更多手术 – 我知道 |
[18:22] | I have been here dealing with this for a while. | 我已扛过好一阵子了 |
[18:24] | I-I know more about this stuff than you do. | 我比你了解状况 |
[18:27] | Where-where is Alex? | Alex在哪 |
[18:28] | He’s on another case. | 他负责别的病人了 |
[18:29] | I think that you need to consider your other option. | 我觉得你需要考虑其他选择 |
[18:32] | If we don’t escalate care… have they taught you what A.N.D. means yet? | 如果不扩大治疗…你听说过AND吗 |
[18:40] | Allowing natural death. | 允许自然死亡 |
[18:44] | Uh… We’re-we’re not… we’re not there yet. | 还没到那地步吧 |
[18:50] | Things are deteriorating significantly. | 情况越来越严重了 |
[18:54] | You-you think that’s what I should do? | 你觉得我该那么做吗 |
[18:56] | I think that you need to consider what kind of life you want for your son. | 你应该考虑儿子的未来 |
[19:02] | Is it okay for him to be in pain every day? | 你想让他整日痛苦吗 |
[19:05] | Is it okay if he needs a feeding tube for the rest of his life? | 看他终生带着进食管 |
[19:08] | Is it okay if he can’t run,climb,or crawl? | 或者永远无法奔跑攀爬 |
[19:15] | If you want the surgery,we’ll do it. | 如果你想手术 我们可以做 |
[19:20] | But if you decide that enough is enough,then we’ll support that choice,too. | 但如果你觉得够了 我们也会支持你 |
[19:32] | Arizona just taught me what A.N.D. is. | Arizona刚教我什么叫AND了 |
[19:35] | I guess my med school education’s not dead yet. | 真是学无止境啊 |
[19:56] | Imagine… the power it takes to cause injuries like these. | 想想吧 什么力量能伤成这样 |
[20:01] | A flick of your wrist,and whoosh. | 一巴掌拍过来 |
[20:04] | Nope. You know what these injuries are? | 不 知道这些伤痕是什么吗 |
[20:05] | This is natural selection at work. | 这就是自然选择 |
[20:08] | I mean,the guy was an idiot. | 这人就一白痴 |
[20:09] | I don’t care how desperate you are for sex, | 不管有多想约炮 |
[20:10] | if a chick tells you she wants you to meet her cat,you run… fast. | 如果对方想让你见什么猫 还不撒腿就跑 |
[20:14] | He was blindsided by someone he trusted. | 他被信任的人摆了一道 |
[20:15] | You never know how you’re gonna react when that happens. | 突遇这种事 谁都会不知所措 |
[20:17] | What did you say to Robbins? | 你怎么跟Robbins说的 |
[20:20] | Oh,nothing. I just asked her how many other exes she has in the hospital. | 啥也没说 就问她有多少前女友 |
[20:23] | She said one or two. I can live with one or two,right? | 她说一两个 这我还能忍吧 |
[20:28] | What was that? Why did he cough? | 这算哪出 他为什么咳嗽 |
[20:29] | Don’t say anything. We’re not in this. | 啥也别说 咱不掺和 |
[20:31] | Webber,why’d you cough? | Webber 你为什么咳嗽 |
[20:33] | Oh,um,well,it’s… it’s a little like when a patient tells you | 呃…这就像患者告诉你 |
[20:37] | they have one or two drinks a-a week. | 他们一周只喝一两杯 |
[20:40] | We all round that number up because patients tend to tell us what we want to hear. | 我们都会多算几杯 因为患者会粉饰太平 |
[20:47] | If they’ll admit to two drinks… | 如果他们说喝两杯 |
[20:51] | They’re having so many more. | 其实远不止 |
[20:54] | Oh,I got-I got something sharp here. | 这有个尖锐的东西 |
[21:03] | A lion tooth. | 一枚狮牙 |
[21:06] | Hey,hey,hey,don’t just toss that aside just yet. | 先别扔一边 |
[21:08] | Boki,keep that safe,will you? | Boki 看好了 |
[21:13] | Mrs. Carroll,I’m on my way up to surgery now. | Carroll夫人 我现在去做手术了 |
[21:15] | The grandkids want pictures of the lion,but,oh… | 孙子们想看狮子的照片 可… |
[21:19] | these damn phones make it so hard to see the damn buttons. | 这破手机 按键好难找啊 |
[21:25] | May I? | 我看看吧 |
[21:29] | There. It’s sent. | 按这个 发送了 |
[21:32] | Wow. You… you guys really did get up close. | 你们离得还真近 |
[21:36] | Martin faced a lion today. | Martin今天跟狮子面对面了 |
[21:40] | He faced a lion and he didn’t get eaten. | 他脱离狮口 |
[21:44] | He’s not… It’s not his time,Dr. Altman. | 大难不死 必有后福 |
[21:51] | Please don’t make me a widow. | 拜托别让我变寡妇 |
[21:57] | I don’t want you to worry. | 我不想让你担忧 |
[22:00] | I am very good at my job. Okay? | 我医术精湛的 |
[22:06] | Watch the angle. You’re gonna clip the perforators. | 注意角度 夹住穿通枝血管 |
[22:09] | No,no,stop. Lexie,I’m sorry. | 停下 抱歉 Lexie |
[22:13] | But I think I should do this. | 还是我来吧 |
[22:15] | Yeah,yeah. It’s-it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:19] | Um,next time. | 下次吧 |
[22:24] | I’m not gonna tell Mark what to do. | 我不会插手Mark的事 |
[22:27] | – You’re not? – They’re gonna move in together either way. | – 你不会吗 – 不管怎样他们都会同居 |
[22:31] | The man has always been easy to read. | 他的心思一向好猜 |
[22:33] | And the only thing that could change that is if he knew he still had a shot with you. | 只有他觉得你俩还有戏 才能改变局面 |
[22:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:41] | He’s happy with the eyeball doctor. | 他和眼科医师很幸福 |
[22:43] | So make sure you want him back because you want him not because he’s with somebody else. | 你要展示自己爱他 而不是吃醋 |
[22:48] | All right. The grafting is complete. | 好了 搭桥完毕 |
[22:51] | Let’s wean him off bypass. | 把他撤离旁路吧 |
[22:54] | Dr. Karev,it’s yours. It’s from a Morgan. | Karev医师 有位叫Morgan的找你 |
[22:57] | “Did you get my last text? Where are you?” | “上条信息收到了吗 你在哪” |
[22:59] | And then it says,”We need to talk,” all caps. | 然后是”我们得谈谈” 全是大写字母 |
[23:02] | Is that the intern with the preemie? | – 是那位早产实习生吧 – 是的 |
[23:07] | “You’re ignoring me. You’re a total”… then there’s a lot of strong language. | “你不理我 你真是…” 然后有一大段粗口 |
[23:11] | If you need to step away,just say so. | 如果你要走 就直说哈 |
[23:13] | – I’m fine. Are we warmed? – Yes,we are doctor. | – 我没事 加温了吗 – 是的 医生 |
[23:16] | For what it’s worth,I think you’re doing the right thing. | 凭心而论 我觉得你做得对 |
[23:19] | She needs to figure out how to take care of herself and her baby. | 她得想办法照顾自己和孩子 |
[23:22] | She’s alone. There is no time like the present to embrace it. | 她孤身一人 现在是成长的时机 |
[23:27] | Turn it off. Please. | 关机吧 |
[23:29] | All right. Removing the aortic cross-clamp now. | 好的 移除主动脉夹 |
[23:32] | I see some bleeding. | 这有出血 |
[23:33] | Damn it. The ventricle’s ruptured. | 糟糕 心室破裂 |
[23:35] | 3-0 prolene. Get in there with the suction,Karev. | 给我3-0缝线 在这抽吸 Karev |
[23:38] | Oh,come on,Martin. Come on. Damn it. | 撑住 Martin 糟糕 |
[23:42] | – Meredith… – Hey,just don’t talk to me. Okay? | – 别和我说话 好吗 |
[23:44] | She knew I would hate you,but she didn’t want me to hate you. | 她知道我会恨你 可她不想这样 |
[23:47] | Do you know what that means? | 你明白这意味着什么吗 |
[23:48] | It means she’s planning to forgive you | 她打算原谅你 |
[23:49] | or she’s desperately trying to find a way to forgive you. | 抑或是她极想找个方式原谅你 |
[23:52] | And it doesn’t matter if it was just sex. | 一夜情也不要紧 |
[23:54] | She didn’t want me to know,okay? | 她不想让我知道 |
[23:56] | And now I do,so don’t. | 可我知道了 所以你还是别说了 |
[24:50] | – All right. Give me a pledget. – Here you go. | – 递我块纱布 – 给 |
[24:51] | Shouldn’t we go back on bypass and patch it? | 重开旁路 再修补吧 |
[24:53] | I mean,one slip,and this guy’s as good as dead. | 手一抖 这人就一命归西了 |
[24:55] | Then I better not slip. Okay,nobody breathe. | 那就别抖 大家屏住呼吸 |
[25:15] | Okay. Cut it. Let’s see if it worked. | 好了 停手 看成功了吗 |
[25:23] | I don’t see any blood. | 不出血了 |
[25:26] | Crap. You did it. | 你成功了 |
[25:28] | I did,didn’t I? | 我成功了哈 |
[25:31] | All right. Let’s finish up. | 好 咱们来收尾 |
[25:36] | Just so you know,she’s tweaking about Colleen and all the others. | 如你所知 她在纠结Colleen和其他人 |
[25:39] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[25:40] | I tried to talk her down,but it could get ugly… mauled by a lion ugly. | 我想让她淡定 但我不想惹祸上身 |
[25:47] | You talked to your ex about my exes? | 你跟前男友 谈论我的前尘旧事 |
[25:50] | Yeah. I wanted some input. | 我需要点线索 |
[25:52] | No. No,no,no. He does not get to have that input on our love life. | 算了吧 咱们的感情生活 他不了解 |
[25:54] | Okay,excuse me. Colleen was an ortho nurse. | 拜托 Colleen可是骨科护士 |
[25:57] | I worked with her every day for two years, | 两年来 我天天和她共事 |
[25:59] | and I had no idea that the two of you… She’s seen you naked. | 我都不知道你们俩…她看过你裸体 |
[26:04] | Okay,fine. What do you want to know? | 好吧 你想知道什么 |
[26:06] | I want names. | 名字 |
[26:10] | Her.And her. | 她 |
[26:15] | Mm. And her,over by the soda machine. | 还有她 冷饮机前面那位 |
[26:19] | Yeah,twice. | 两次 |
[26:20] | Okay,that’s Noelle. She’s not even gay. | 那是Noelle 她可不是蕾丝边 |
[26:22] | Well,she was that night. | 那晚她是 |
[26:24] | Uh,also Nancy in path,uh,Meg in dermo,nurse Tia and her sister, | 还有病理的Nancy 皮肤科的Meg Tia护士姐妹花 |
[26:30] | but,you know,not at the same time. | 但不是同一次哦 |
[26:34] | Can I get something for the pain? | 能给我用点止疼药吗 |
[26:37] | Uh,you are maxed out on pain meds,buddy. | 已经用很多了 哥们 |
[26:40] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[26:42] | I swear to god,Paul,you’re such a wussy. | 我发誓 我就是个懦夫 |
[26:44] | – Oh,no one thinks that. – They should. | – 没人这么想 – 就该这么想 |
[26:46] | Naomi does. | Naomi这么想 |
[26:49] | Gotta be why she didn’t tell me that Kirby was a lion. | 所以她没告诉我 Kirby是只狮子 |
[26:51] | She knew I would’ve freaked out. | 她知道会吓死我的 |
[26:53] | We met on a dating site. | 我们在约会网站上认识的 |
[26:55] | And when I saw her profile,she seemed… so adventurous,outdoorsy. | 我看她的资料 她爱冒险 爱户外 |
[27:00] | Maybe I misrepresented myself a little bit. | 我也许有点表错意 |
[27:03] | Pretended I was adventurous and outdoorsy. | 假装我也爱冒险和户外 |
[27:06] | When we met,I could tell she was disappointed. | 见面时 我能看出她的失望 |
[27:11] | But she stuck around,trying to see if the… | 但是她还在等 等着看我… |
[27:17] | guy I pretended to be was in here somewhere. | 假装出的那一面 |
[27:19] | But when I shoved my arm into Kirby’s mouth and I felt him chomp down,I screamed. | 但我伸出胳膊 感觉Kirby要咬下去时 我尖叫起来 |
[27:28] | I really,really screamed. | 我真尖叫了 |
[27:30] | She knows the truth. | 她知道事实了 |
[27:33] | I am a… wussy. | 我是懦夫 |
[27:38] | Hang on. Kirby was going for her and not you,and you body blocked a lion? | 等下 Kirby本要攻击她 而你挺身挡住了 |
[27:48] | Son,you are a hero. | 孩子 你是英雄 |
[27:51] | You were the knight on the white horse who stared into the dragon’s jaws | 你是凝视恶龙血盆大口的白马王子 |
[27:56] | and shoved his fist straight down the bastard’s throat. | 把拳头挥进怪物的喉咙 |
[28:01] | So… I saved her? | 是…我救了她吗 |
[28:05] | I’ll tell you one thing,there’s no way I would’ve been able to do what you did. | 我只能说 你所做的 我做不到 |
[28:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:14] | Oh,yeah. Me… I mean,me either. | 当然 我也不行 |
[28:19] | You want to come talk to the wife? | 你想告诉他妻子吗 |
[28:20] | You just want an audience while you do your victory lap. | 你去做胜利演讲吧 我当观众就行 |
[28:22] | You bet I do. | 当然啦 |
[28:33] | You’re not even a-a little interested in why I know about A.N.D.? | 你一点都不好奇 我为什么知道AND吗 |
[28:36] | It’s ’cause I have to decide today | 因为我今天必须决定 |
[28:38] | if I make Robbins operate on Tommy’s fistula or I just let him die. | 让Robbins做瘘管手术 或任凭Tommy死去 |
[28:43] | I didn’t know you were there already. | 我不知道到这个地步了 |
[28:44] | Yeah,’cause you vaporized. | 因为你人间蒸发了 |
[28:45] | I’m sorry. I-I-I was in surgery. | 抱歉 我在手术 |
[28:48] | He… he had such a good day yesterday. | 昨天他看起来那么好 |
[28:52] | I actually went online last night and found a used crib, | 昨晚我还网淘二手婴儿床 |
[28:55] | and then this morning,it’s like… | 而今早就… |
[28:58] | why can’t he just have a few good days in a row? | 为什么他不能一直好好的 |
[29:01] | I don’t know what to do. What-what am I supposed to do? | 我不知道怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[29:05] | I think it’s time for you to… | 我想你该… |
[29:07] | to consider the quality of life that you want to offer Tommy… | 考虑Tommy的生活质量了 |
[29:10] | I don’t need you to give me the friggin’ party line,Alex. | 不用跟我讲大道理 Alex |
[29:13] | I have Robbins for that. I need you to tell me what to do. | 我听Robbins说了 你告诉我该怎么办 |
[29:16] | It’s not my decision. | 这不是我的决定 |
[29:18] | Hey. Hey. Don’t get all objective on me now. | 别一副事不关己的样子 |
[29:21] | – It’s not the time. – No,it is the time. | – 现在不是时候 – 是时候了 |
[29:24] | Look,I’m not his dad,I’m-I’m not your boyfriend, | 我不是他爸爸 也不是你男朋友 |
[29:26] | and you can’t rely on me to help you make this decision. | 你不能让我帮你做这个决定 |
[29:30] | Wow. Really? Now? | 是吗 现在吗 |
[29:32] | In-in the worst moment of my life, | 在我人生最低谷的时候 |
[29:33] | you want to make sure I understand we’re not a couple? | 你想要我明白 我们不是情侣 |
[29:35] | Yeah,’cause you know what? | 对 你知道为什么吗 |
[29:37] | This isn’t the worst moment of your life. | 这不是你最糟的时刻 |
[29:39] | The worst moment of your life is gonna be when Tommy dies, | Tommy死去时 才是最糟糕的 |
[29:42] | or when he doesn’t die and he’s in pain and frustrated | 或是他因为失去各种身体机能 |
[29:44] | because his body won’t do what he wants it to do, | 而痛苦沮丧 生不如死 |
[29:46] | or his brain doesn’t work like the other kids’ brains work, | 或者他大脑不能正常运转 |
[29:48] | and you’re spending half your life going to the doctor’s office. | 而你后半辈子都要求医问药 |
[29:50] | So what if he’s not perfect? | 就算他不完美 那又怎样 |
[29:51] | Why do you all people think that just because he’s blind… | 你们凭什么觉得 如果他是瞎子智障 |
[29:54] | or impaired or-or not a freakin’ doctor,he’s not worth something? | 或当不了医生 那就没有价值 |
[29:57] | The point is,it doesn’t matter what the rest of us think. | 关键是 我们怎么想根本不重要 |
[30:00] | At the end of the day,all that matters is what you think. | 到头来 最重要的是你的想法 |
[30:03] | – So decide… – That’s what I’m trying to do. | – 所以赶紧决定吧 – 这就是我在努力做的 |
[30:05] | No,you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[30:06] | Look,you’re standing at the nursery bawling, | 你只是站在育婴房前痛哭 |
[30:08] | looking at all the healthy babies,feeling sorry for yourself. | 看着别的健康宝宝 自怜自艾 |
[30:11] | Stop it. Look,no one’s saying that you didn’t get dealt a crappy hand. | 够了 大家明白你饱受苦楚 |
[30:15] | You did. But now you’ve gotta deal with it. | 你确实很苦 可你必须面对现实 |
[30:18] | You. Not me and you. You. | 不是咱俩面对 你得自己来 |
[30:29] | I brought you a treat. | 给你带好吃的啦 |
[30:31] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[30:37] | Whatcha doin’? | 在干什么呢 |
[30:42] | Whole organ decellularization. | 器官去细胞化 |
[30:44] | I-I wash the hearts with the solvent for the next 12 hours,and then… | 接下来12个小时 先用溶剂冲洗心脏 |
[30:49] | it drains them of their cells so Teddy and I can reseed them. | 抽离心脏细胞 从而进行重建 |
[30:53] | So you’re making new hearts from scratch. | 所以你们在徒手造心脏啊 |
[30:58] | Yeah. Kinda. | 差不多 |
[31:01] | Cool. | 酷呢 |
[31:10] | Mrs. Carroll,I just wanted to tell you that your husband’s surgery went… | Carroll夫人 您丈夫的手术很… |
[31:15] | Mrs. Carroll,I’m sorry to wake you. | Carroll夫人 抱歉吵醒您 |
[31:17] | Mrs. Carroll? Mrs. Carroll? | Carroll夫人 |
[31:20] | Oh,no. Oh,no. I need a gurney. | 不不 我需要轮床 |
[31:40] | We’re doing the surgery. But she doesn’t want you involved. | 我们准备进行手术 但她不希望你参加 |
[31:43] | Yeah. Yeah. Let me know how it goes. | 好好 告诉我进展就好 |
[31:48] | You were a great doctor today. | 你今天很伟大 |
[31:51] | He’s gonna need a really tough mom. | 宝宝需要一个够坚强的妈妈 |
[31:54] | And if hating you helps make her tough… | 如果仇恨能让她坚强起来… |
[32:09] | Naomi? Naomi,I’m here. Don’t try to move. | Naomi 我在这 不用动 |
[32:12] | You have about a million stitches. | 你浑身上下都是缝针 |
[32:15] | – He’s gone. – No,I’m right here. I’m right beside you. | – 他走了 – 我在呢 就在你身边 |
[32:20] | Kirby. He’s gone. | Kirby走了 |
[32:23] | He’s been my best friend for 15 years, | 15年来 它一直是我最好的朋友 |
[32:25] | and now they’re gonna take him away… because of you. | 结果因为你 它要被带走了 |
[32:31] | I-I saved you. | 我救了你啊 |
[32:33] | He freaked out because you were screaming like a little bitch. | 你叫得像个娘们 它才发狂的 |
[32:36] | I was screaming like a bitch because he was going for your throat. | 它要咬你喉咙 我才乱叫的 |
[32:38] | Uh,Dr. Avery and I are gonna just let you two have some privacy. | 我们还是让你俩单独聊聊吧 |
[32:43] | My throat? Are you kidding me? That’s how Kirby plays. | 咬你妹 搞笑啊 Kirby就喜欢这样玩 |
[32:46] | That’s how he hunts,because he’s a lion living in a 2-bedroom townhome | 他这是在狩猎 因为它本狂野 |
[32:51] | when he should be roaming the frigging savanna. | 却被你圈养在城市里 |
[32:54] | That lion is braver than any of us. | 我的狮子比我们都勇敢 |
[32:57] | You’d be dead if it weren’t for me. | 要不是我 你早就死了 |
[32:59] | I-I’m a knight on a horse. | 我就像白马骑士 |
[33:02] | I slayed a dragon. I am a hero,and we are so over. | 勇斩龙首 作为英雄 我要跟你分手 |
[33:10] | That’s disappointing. | 好虐人啊 |
[33:12] | But not surprising. | 可也不稀奇 |
[33:13] | I mean,an idiot dating an idiot. | 俩傻缺谈恋爱 |
[33:21] | I have something I think you should see. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[33:25] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:44] | Trying to figure out how many dermatology fellows my wife’s banged. | 在琢磨我老婆搞过几个皮肤科的 |
[33:48] | For sure her. | 这个肯定有 |
[33:49] | Ooh,yeah,that one,probably,too. | 对了 那个也有可能 |
[33:52] | Ooh. “Specializes in complete body rejuvenation. | “专攻全身回春法” |
[33:55] | ” Yeah,I bet you do,Cheryl. | Cheryl这货肯定也是 哼 |
[33:56] | You gotta get over it. Everybody’s got a past. | 别纠结了 大家都有旧情人 |
[33:59] | Look,I’m fine with her having a past. | 她有旧情人我没意见 |
[34:01] | It’s just,I-I didn’t know I was working with it | 只是我不知道 旧情敌们近在眼前 |
[34:03] | and operating with it,seeing it in the cafeteria. | 一起动手术 去同一个餐厅 |
[34:05] | That woman wakes up every day,Sees my face in her kitchen holding her kid, | 每天早晨 你女人都会看见我抱着她宝宝 |
[34:11] | the kid that you and I… made together. | 这宝宝还是你跟我…搞出来的 |
[34:16] | Yeah,I guess… I guess that can’t be easy for her. | 好吧 她可能也不容易 |
[34:20] | Easy? Knowing you’ve been with the golden boy of this hospital? | 废话啊 知道你跟院草好过 怎能容易 |
[34:24] | Woman’s in hell,Torres. | 简直水深火热啊 Torres |
[34:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:28] | I’m a god. It’s killing her. | 面对我 她压力山大哦 |
[34:35] | The nurse said your surgery was flawless, | 护士说手术很成功 |
[34:38] | that now I have the heart of a 50 year old. | 我心脏又恢复活力了 |
[34:41] | Thank you,Dr. Altman. | 谢谢你 Altman医生 |
[34:44] | – Martin… – Where’s Emma? Did you tell her yet? | – Emma呢 跟她说了吗 |
[34:54] | When your surgery was finished… I went to look for your wife in the waiting room. | 你手术结束后 我去等候室找她 |
[35:02] | I thought that she had fallen asleep,so I tried to wake her,but… | 本以为她睡着了 试着叫醒她 但… |
[35:08] | – Oh,no. – We performed C.P.R. I tried to resuscitate her myself, | – 不 – 我亲自对她进行心脏复苏 |
[35:13] | but she… she didn’t make it. | 但她没挺过来 |
[35:16] | They pronounced her dead a few minutes ago in the E.R. I am so sorry. | 几分钟后在急诊室宣布死亡 我很抱歉 |
[35:23] | Oh… no. | 不可能 |
[35:27] | N-not-not Emma. No. | Emma不会的 |
[35:37] | – She died? – Yes. | – 她真死了吗 – 是的 |
[35:47] | – Emma’s dead. – Yes. | – Emma死了 – 是 |
[35:57] | – She’s gone? – Yes,Martin. Emma is dead. | – 她去世了 – 是的 Emma去世了 |
[36:10] | Oh,Emma. Emma. Oh,god,Emma. | 天哪 Emma |
[36:18] | Oh,no. No. No,no. No. | 不要啊 |
[36:31] | Uh,Bailey. | |
[36:34] | I’m sorry about before. | 之前的事 我很抱歉 |
[36:36] | You… didn’t need to see that. | 碰巧被你撞见了 |
[36:39] | Oh,I didn’t see anything. | 我啥都没看到 |
[36:41] | We both know that you did. | 咱俩心知肚明 |
[36:43] | Now you and I are scheduled for a whipple tomorrow. | 我们明天要做胰腺十二指肠切除术 |
[36:45] | I know that Cristina is one of your own, | Cristina是你一手带出的 |
[36:49] | so I understand if you prefer that I not scrub in with you. | 你若不愿与我共事 我能理解 |
[36:57] | I won’t pretend to understand the thing you and Cristina have going on, | 我不会假装理解你和Cristina的情况 |
[37:04] | but I do know that,uh,affairs don’t happen in a vacuum. | 但孰能无过 |
[37:11] | You’re human and you made a human mistake. | 犯错是人之常情 |
[37:20] | You did a terrible thing. | 你做了浑事 |
[37:22] | It doesn’t mean you’re a terrible person. | 不代表你就是浑球 |
[37:30] | We’ve all heard the warnings… and we’ve ignored them. | 我们往往无视警告 |
[37:38] | I am… I am a widow. | 我是寡妇 |
[37:49] | I am… a widow. | 我守寡了 |
[37:54] | I am a w… | 我是… |
[38:17] | – Lobby? – Lobby. | – 大厅吗 – 对啊 |
[38:29] | – Parking lot? – Parking lot. | – 去停车场 – 没错 |
[38:35] | Uh,you know what? I,um,I forgot that I have some charting to do. | 我还有病历忘记没写 |
[38:38] | So… have a great night. | 晚上玩得开心哈 |
[38:46] | We push our luck. | 总是心存侥幸 |
[38:51] | Each and every one of these items was removed from a patient. | 每件玩意都是从病人身上取下的 |
[38:57] | Christmas lights? Come on. | 圣诞彩灯 不是吧 |
[38:58] | – Where would you… – You don’t want to know. | – 你从哪里… – 你不会想知道的 |
[39:00] | – How did you… – Very,very carefully. | – 你是怎么… – 还是别问了哟 |
[39:05] | It’s pretty great,right? | 很壮观吧 |
[39:06] | Actually… yeah. | 的确是 |
[39:10] | Well,sometimes we have geniuses on our table and sometimes we have idiots. | 手术台上病人迥异 |
[39:16] | I for one am partial to the idiot. | 我喜欢白痴们 |
[39:21] | You don’t get a lion’s tooth from a genius. | 聪明人身上不会碰到狮牙的 |
[39:27] | We roll the dice. | 总是孤注一掷 |
[39:32] | Okay. Hey,here’s the thing… | 是这样的 |
[39:34] | – I do know about your exes,and frankly,sometimes it sucks. – Okay. | – 我说了解你的前任 这好纠结的 – 没事哈 |
[39:39] | And you know,I mean,I don’t-I don’t like knowing, | 我不想知道 |
[39:41] | and sometimes,you know,it-it drives me crazy. | 有时这让我抓狂 |
[39:43] | – I know. – So maybe there’s a reason,you know,there’s a… | – 我懂 – 所以我闭口不谈 |
[39:45] | there’s a very good reason that I was… I wasn’t telling you about my exes. | 隐瞒旧恋情 都是有原因的 |
[39:50] | – You know,I was trying to spare you. – Yeah,I understand. | – 我是体谅你 – 我明白 |
[39:52] | – You do? – Yeah,I do. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 |
[39:55] | Okay,’cause I thought we were fighting. | 我还以为咱在吵架 |
[39:57] | Oh,we totally are. | 那可不呗 |
[40:00] | We play with fire. | 甚至铤而走险 |
[40:02] | Look what daddy got you today,Zola. | Zola 看老爸给你拿了什么 |
[40:05] | And now put your head down. Oh,there it is. | 好啦 放你躺下 |
[40:08] | Oh,well. Roar. | |
[40:10] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[40:12] | Well,you think it’s cute when Zola does it. | 可Zola这样时 你说很可爱 |
[40:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:16] | – If you ever cheat on me,I’ll kill you. – Okay. | – 若你敢出轨 我绝不饶你 – 好的 |
[40:21] | – I mean it. – Okay. | – 我认真的 – 明白 |
[40:23] | – Say it. – I will never cheat on you. | – 你说全了 – 我永远忠于你 |
[40:27] | – You want to talk about it? – No. | – 想聊聊吗 – 不要 |
[40:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:31] | It’s human nature… when we’re told not to touch something… | 越是明知不该触碰 |
[40:36] | We usually do,even if we know better. | 我们越执迷不悟 这是人性使然 |
[41:14] | Maybe because deep down… we’re just asking for trouble. | 也许因为 我们只是自寻烦恼 |
[41:27] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 18 |