时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Every little kid knows the words to the song | 经典童谣 妇孺皆知 |
[00:08] | The foot bone’s connected to the leg bone. | 足骨连着腿骨 |
[00:11] | I think you’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[00:12] | The leg bone’s connected to the knee bone. | 腿骨连着膝骨 |
[00:16] | in med school… | 进了医学院 |
[00:19] | You learn,it’s a little more complicated than that. | 才知事实更为复杂 |
[00:21] | I’m trying to love you. Why won’t you let me? | 我试着爱你 为何将我拒之门外 |
[00:24] | – But still… – Have a baby? | 然而 |
[00:26] | This isn’t pizza versus thai. You don’t give a little on a baby. | 这不像选披萨或泰国菜 养育孩子很耗精力 |
[00:29] | – Cristina,I am asking – I am saying no! | – Cristina 我只是询问 – 我坚决不要 |
[00:32] | The song’s not wrong. | 歌谣虽没唱错 |
[00:34] | It hurts… To love you. | 爱你 让我遍体鳞伤 |
[00:37] | Everything is connected. | 万事万物都紧密相连 |
[00:48] | – I’m still shaking. – You do that everyday? | 我还惊魂未定呢 你每天都如此吗 |
[00:52] | Well, not on the weekends, usually. | 一般周末不用吧 |
[00:54] | I’m pretty sure I’d be an alcoholic if I had your job. | 换我的话 早喝成酒鬼了 |
[00:57] | Mm. Well, they kind of frown upon alcoholism in my line of work, so | 做我们这行 最忌讳酗酒了 |
[01:05] | Whoa. Nice. Mm. | |
[01:09] | See that’s why I could never be a surgeon | 瞧见了吧 所以我当不了医生 |
[01:16] | Well thank you for the drink.I gotta get going | 多谢你的酒 我该走了 |
[01:21] | one more | 再来一杯 |
[01:23] | Come on! It’s the least I can do | 拜托 我只能这样聊表心意了 |
[01:30] | – and then what happened – Cristina | – 接着呢 |
[01:32] | – and then what happened – Cristina I don’t know what good this is doing | – 说下去 – 说出来有什么好处 |
[01:35] | There isn’t any good. This is Seriously how could this be doing any good | 是没好处 拜托 你还指望什么好处 |
[01:38] | – I’m not saying…Cristina – stop saying my name | – 我不是这意思 Cristina – 别叫我名字 |
[01:45] | The foot bone’s connected to the leg bone. | 足骨连着腿骨 |
[01:48] | The leg bone’s connected to the knee bone. | 腿骨连着膝骨 |
[01:51] | I want to fix this | 我想重归于好 |
[01:53] | I want to fix this. Whatever you want me to do | 我真心想回头 你要我做什么 |
[01:56] | I will do but this | 我什么都愿意 但这个… |
[02:00] | You ask me to hurt you You’re asking me to torture you with the details | 你是逼我伤害你 讲述细节折磨你 |
[02:05] | Of you having sex with another woman | – 你出轨的细节 – 是啊 |
[02:08] | yes | |
[02:13] | and if you take one piece out | 若牵一发 |
[02:16] | I wanna know every detail. | 我要知道所有细节 |
[02:21] | You wanna fix this? I wanna know how this happened. | 你想回头 我就必须知道一切 |
[02:25] | The rest just… Falls apart. | 则全身动 |
[02:29] | You’ve found a 7. 5 centimeter triple-a on your 85-year-old patient. go. | 85岁病人 发现7.5公分腹主动脉瘤 开始 |
[02:34] | Get an angio,assess his pulmonary and cardiac function, | 先做血管造影 评估其心肺功能 |
[02:36] | and see if he’s a candidate for an endovascular repair. | 看他能否接受腔内修复 |
[02:39] | – Nope. – Why not? | – 没戏 – 怎么啦 |
[02:40] | Because the patient’s dead. You killed him. He’s dead. | 这病人准死 你害死了他 |
[02:42] | I didn’t kill him. | 才没有呢 |
[02:43] | I did a stent graft and now he’s living without the threat of a rupture, which is not dead. | 我给他植入支架 避免动脉瘤破裂致死 |
[02:48] | I think you should buy him flowers,’cause he dead. | 你给他买束小花吧 死翘翘咯 |
[02:50] | He is not dead. | 才没死呢 |
[02:51] | I saved him the complications of an open procedure | 我使用微创技术 |
[02:53] | with a minimally invasive technique. | |
[02:56] | He’s… Not dead. | 他不会死的 |
[03:00] | – Why are we stopping? – Because we’re done. | – 为啥停下来 – 因为完了啊 |
[03:02] | Because I killed him? I told you,I did not kill him. | 我弄死了他吗 绝对不可能啊 |
[03:04] | I know,and so do you,even when I try to psych you out of it, which means… | 我知道 所以我百般刁难 你也坚定不移 |
[03:08] | You’re ready for the boards. | |
[03:09] | The torres method is inside you. | Torres大法发挥作用啦 |
[03:11] | So I’m gonna go home to my wife because I am sick of pushing this baby around this park… | 我要回去找爱妻啦 我真是受够了 |
[03:14] | Every morning at the butt crack of dawn. | 每天早晨来公园遛孩子 |
[03:16] | And I… | 那我… |
[03:17] | Uh,you’re free,grey. Go do whatever it is you do. | 你自由啦 随你干嘛去吧 |
[03:24] | Ooh,okay. | 好 |
[03:25] | Don’t get me wrong,I love this. Oh,I like that,too. | 别误会啊 我超爱这样 那里也喜欢 |
[03:30] | But,um,this is your “drink coffee in the tunnels with cristina, | 但这时段 你该跟Cristina相约喝咖啡 |
[03:35] | “bitch mode,griping about the world” time. | 八卦毒舌全天下吧 |
[03:38] | This is your yang time. Wh-what’s going on? | 闺蜜时刻啊 这是怎么了 |
[03:42] | Nothing’s wrong. You want me to stop? | 没什么 你要我停下吗 |
[03:44] | I didn’t say you should stop. | 没让你停啦 |
[03:46] | I asked you what’s wrong. | 我只是问你 出什么事了 |
[03:49] | Oh,damn it. | 哎哟 我去 |
[03:54] | “‘excellence is not an act,but a habit,’ aristotle. | “卓越是一种习惯” 亚里士多德 |
[03:57] | ” Avery,what is aristotle doing in our staff meeting, | Avery 员工会议整什么亚里士多德名言 |
[04:00] | and why are you even in here handing these out? | 怎么是你来发这些 |
[04:02] | You mean when I could be practicing medicine or studying for my boards? | 我本可以钻研医术 认真复习的 对吧 |
[04:05] | Yeah,I’ve asked myself that same question. | 我也纳闷呢 |
[04:07] | This is delicious. When did hunt bump up the doughnut budget? | 真好吃啊 Hurt咋这么舍得花钱了 |
[04:10] | As chief,I’m a firm believer that a nice variety of baked goods | 作为主任 我坚信各类美味点心 |
[04:13] | is the right way to start any meeting. | 是开启会议大门的金钥匙 |
[04:15] | As chief? What are you talking about? | – 作为主任 – 你说啥呢 |
[04:18] | – Seriously? What happened? – Okay,calm down,everyone. | – 怎么回事 – 冷静 各位 |
[04:20] | Dr. Hunt and Dr. Yang are down with the flu. | Hunt和Yang医生得了流感 |
[04:23] | I’ll be acting chief in Dr. Hunt’s absence. | Hunt医生请假期间 我担任主任 |
[04:26] | Could be a day. Could be a week. | 也许一天 也许一周 |
[04:29] | What do we got for today? | 今天有什么事 |
[04:32] | Let me get this straight. | 让我搞清楚 |
[04:34] | Dr. Hunt asked you to fill in as chief- | Hunt医生让你 Mark Sloan |
[04:37] | You,mark sloan,by name? | 顶替他的主任职位 |
[04:40] | Yes,he did. | 没错 |
[04:43] | Any other questions? | 还有疑问吗 |
[04:45] | I like the part about “excellence is not an act but a habit. | 我喜欢”卓越是一种习惯” |
[04:48] | So I got us a reservation at jane’s on market. | 我在简氏餐厅预订了 |
[04:50] | It’s the one with the little twinkly lights all around it. | 装潢闪亮亮那家 |
[04:51] | Have you been there yet? It’s new. | 你们去过吗 新开的 |
[04:53] | – We haven’t. – It’s beautiful and kind of romantic, | – 没有 – 超级美妙浪漫 |
[04:54] | and I realize that ladies night is different than date night, | 我知道女士之夜和约会不同 |
[04:57] | but I have been in the lab for the last two weeks, and smelling like formaldehyde, | 但关在实验室两周 我一身甲醛味 |
[04:59] | and I just- I need to be someplace beautiful. | 我需要找家高级餐厅 |
[05:02] | – Yeah,of course. Oh,great. Good. I’m excited. – So excited. | – 当然 – 好啊 太激动啦 |
[05:04] | This is gonna be great. Am-am I talking really fast? | 肯定很好玩 我说得快吗 |
[05:06] | – Not-not in a weird way. – I’m sorry. I’m- I’m just wired. | – 够快 但还不算诡异 – 抱歉 我太兴奋了 |
[05:08] | The house is so quiet when it’s empty,you know? | 屋里没人太安静了 |
[05:11] | I’ve been leaning really hard on the coffee. But anyway,okay. | 我全靠咖啡了 好啦 |
[05:13] | So I’ll see you guys tonight. Ladies night. Yay! | 晚上见咯 女士之夜 |
[05:16] | I have no idea what just happened. | 发生什么了 |
[05:17] | I told her last week that,uh,we’d do a ladies night. | 上周我说 一起搞个女士之夜 |
[05:21] | Like at a girl bar? Do we need to have a talk about boundaries? | 蕾丝边聚会吗 你底线在哪里 |
[05:23] | No,no,not a “ladies night” ladies night. Like a just a night out for teddy. | 不是那种啦 就是陪Teddy共度一晚 |
[05:27] | Okay,so do we have another lady, | 还加别人吗 |
[05:28] | or is it just two lesbian moms and a widow at seattle’s most romantic restaurant? | 还是两位女同加一位寡妇 在西雅图的浪漫餐厅 |
[05:35] | – Bailey. – Really,that’s your go to? | – 我去 你打算叫她啊 |
[05:37] | What? | 干啥 |
[05:37] | So,um,teddy- Poor,sad,widowed teddy- Wants to have a girls night. | 小可怜寡妇Teddy 想来个女生之夜 |
[05:43] | – Uh,ladies. – Ladies night. | – 女士 – 女士之夜 |
[05:45] | Absolutely not. | 我不去 |
[05:46] | Well,no,it’s-it’s her first night out. It’s a big step. She needs us. | 她第一次出来耍 多难得啊 她需要我们 |
[05:49] | Well,she has you,the two of you. | 她有你们俩了 |
[05:51] | That’s about as much happy as any person can bear. | 够她爽了 |
[05:53] | She made a reservation at a romantic restaurant. | 她预订了一家浪漫餐厅 |
[05:55] | I mean,would you want to be a third-wheel widow at a restaurant with us and a bunch of twinkly lights? | 跑到华丽餐厅当电灯泡 她得多可怜啊 |
[06:02] | You’re buying. | 你们请客啊 |
[06:03] | Well,I figured everyone could pitch in for our dear friend,the widow. | 我们每个人都有义务 帮助寡妇朋友 |
[06:10] | Okay,fine. We’re buying. | 好啦 我们出钱 |
[06:11] | – See you tonight. – My god. | – 晚上见 – 天啊 |
[06:13] | I’ve got some good news for you,neil. | 我有好消息 Neil |
[06:17] | You’ve changed your mind about euthanasia? | 能给我安乐死了吗 |
[06:20] | We found you a donor. | 我们找到捐赠者了 |
[06:22] | – For the whole thing? – The whole thing. | – 全部都有吗 – 全部 |
[06:24] | Dr. Webber,you know I love you, | Webber医生 我是爱你的 |
[06:26] | but I believe you stood me up at this dance before. | 但你放过我鸽子 |
[06:30] | A couple of times,but I am here with a new corsage. Dr. Grey. | 有几次 但这次是真的 Grey医生 |
[06:35] | Neil sheridan,62,presents with short gut syndrome | Neil Sheridan 62岁 由于小肠切除 |
[06:38] | caused by a resection of the small intestine. | 引起短肠综合征 |
[06:41] | Years of t.p.n. Has caused the liver to fail, | 多年进行静脉营养 导致肝脏衰竭 |
[06:43] | resulting in the need for a multi-organ transplant | 需要多器官移植 |
[06:46] | of the small intestine,large intestine,stomach,pancreas,and liver. | 包括小大肠 胃脏 胰腺 肝脏 |
[06:49] | All from one guy. | 都来自一人 |
[06:52] | Try to find that on craigslist. | 58同城上都难找 |
[06:54] | And we’ve scheduled you for surgery today. | 我们为你预约了今天的手术 |
[06:56] | I’ll believe that when I see it. | 到时我就信了 |
[07:04] | Neil,do you want me to call your family? I’m sure they’d love to visit. | Neil 需要联系家人吗 他们准想来探视 |
[07:07] | Oh,don’t worry about me,sunshine. | 别担心了 宝贝 |
[07:09] | My family came to say their good-byes the first two times. | 在之前两次 我家人已经来告别过了 |
[07:14] | “we love you. We’ll miss you. | “我们爱你 我们会想你的” |
[07:16] | ” It-it was sweet,but I’ve heard it. | 虽然贴心 但我听够了 |
[07:19] | I told ’em not to bother this time around. | 我让他们这次别来了 |
[07:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:24] | Well,if you change your mind, you let me know. | 如果改变主意 就告诉我 |
[07:27] | – I will. – Okay. | – 我会的 – 好 |
[07:28] | But I won’t. | 但我不会改主意 |
[07:32] | Where have you been? We’re halfway through the new batch of flash cards. | 你去哪了 我们正互测考点呢 |
[07:35] | Yeah,hunt and yang are out sick today,so sloan’s | Hunt和Yang今天病了 Sloan成了主任 |
[07:37] | the chief, and I am the chief’s bitch. Lucky me. | 我变身主任跟班了 幸运吧 |
[07:40] | No distractions. Kepner,hit me again. | 别打岔 来下一题 |
[07:41] | Okay,a- a woman with dysuria,incomplete voiding, | 女性患者 排尿困难 尿不尽 |
[07:44] | and a palpable suburethral mass. | 及明显尿道肿块 |
[07:45] | Urethral carcinoma. Damn it. I had one of those last year. | 尿道癌 该死 我去年见过一例 |
[07:49] | Um,uh,we did,uh,radiation and surgical excision. | 进行放疗和手术切除 |
[07:53] | – No! – Would it be,uh,chemo? | – 不 – 那是化疗吗 |
[07:55] | An ectopic ureter,or it could be. I mean,I scrubbed in on one of those, | 可能是输尿管异位 我观摩过一次 |
[07:58] | but I don’t remember the technique the urologist used. Damn it. | 但我不记得泌尿科医师的治疗方法了 |
[08:02] | Sounds like urethral diverticulum. | 听着像是尿道支囊 |
[08:04] | And if it’s proximal,I would do a partial ablation | 如果真是 我会选择部分切除 |
[08:06] | because it’s much less likely to result in a fistula. | 因为那不易导致尿瘘 |
[08:08] | You don’t even need to know advanced urology for the boards. | 应付医师资格考试 不需要懂高级泌尿学 |
[08:12] | But I do,because the torres method is in me. | 但我就懂 因为我会Torres大法 |
[08:15] | Total crap. You get to study with torres while the rest of us get to sink like rocks. | 我们都生不如死 你却有Torres开小灶 |
[08:18] | I hope you’re happy when you’re alone in the o.r. | 祝你一个人在手术室里开心 |
[08:20] | And the rest of us are working the free clinic at the mall. | 我们以后只能在免费门诊打杂 |
[08:23] | My whole brain is crammed with so many hypotheticals, | 我脑袋里塞满了各种假设 |
[08:25] | I can’t even remember what real cases I was actually there for. | 甚至不记得接过的真实病例了 |
[08:27] | – I am screwed. – I’ll tell you who’s screwed- Yang. | – 我悲剧了 – Yang才悲剧了 |
[08:30] | The boards are around the corner, no one’s seen her study,she’s out sick. She’s gonna get creamed. | 马上就考试了 她病假没复习 死定了 |
[08:33] | – Yang is fine. – You can’t just pass the boards on raw talent,okay? | – Yang很好 – 裸考是不可能通过的 |
[08:36] | It is an artificial environment,which requires massive amounts- | 那是考官面试 需要很多… |
[08:39] | Cristina is fine. Okay? | Cristina很好 |
[08:46] | – What is the point?- **** | – 为什么 – 为什么 |
[08:49] | The point is,I wanna know. | 因为我想知道 |
[08:51] | – The point is,I have a right- You don’t have a right,not to this. | – 因为我有权力 – 这件事 你没权力 |
[08:54] | No,I have a right as your wife to know what you did. | 作为妻子 我有权知道你的所作所为 |
[08:58] | I’m not gonna do this. I am not gonna tell you every detail. | 我做不到 我不能告诉你所有细节 |
[09:03] | – I cheated. – yes. | – 我出轨了 – 是的 |
[09:04] | I cheated. I did a horrible thing. I know. | 我出轨了 我大错特错了 |
[09:07] | I know I did a horrible thing. | 我知道我做错了 |
[09:11] | But this is not what we’re gonna do. I’m not gonna play a little movie of all of my crimes | 但咱别这样 我不想把罪行一一重现 |
[09:15] | – so that you can decide that I’m a monster. – Okay,well,then get out. | – 让你认定我是禽兽 – 好吧 那你滚 |
[09:18] | You want me to leave? | 你要我离开吗 |
[09:23] | – You’re answering the phone? – It’s meredith. She’s called,like,five times. | – 你要接电话吗 – 是Meredith 她打过五次了 |
[09:25] | If I don’t answer it,she’ll come over,because we have the flu,remember? | 我再不接 她就会来的 因为我们得了流感 记得吗 |
[09:32] | H- h-how are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[09:33] | Uh,I’m okay. It’s just the flu. | 我没事 只是流感 |
[09:38] | Well,I should come and check on you, because it could be something more serious than the flu. | 我该过去看你 有可能比流感更严重 |
[09:41] | No,it’s,uh… It’s fine. It’s the flu. | 不用 没关系 只是流感 |
[09:46] | Owen’s there? | Owen在吧 |
[09:48] | Yeah,owen is here. Um,he’s sick,too. | 是的 Owen在的 他也病了 |
[09:50] | Oh,I bet he is. | 我就知道 |
[09:59] | – Cristina,I- I gotta go. | – 我挂了哈 |
[10:01] | Cristina,wait. | Cristina 等等 |
[10:03] | Cristina? | |
[10:09] | So am I staying or am I going? | 所以我是离开 还是留下呢 |
[10:13] | That’s up to you. | 随你便 |
[10:34] | It was the day after we quit therapy. | 那是我们结束治疗的第二天 |
[10:38] | And I met her at the hospital. | 我在医院遇见她的 |
[10:44] | Grey’s Anatomy S08E19 | |
[10:53] | Yeah,we’re fine. | 是 我们很好 |
[10:59] | – We’re fine. – I should be your person! | – 我们很好 – 我才应该是你的人 |
[11:01] | Be my person! Be my person,owen! | 做我的人 Owen |
[11:04] | Be my frickin’ person! | 快做我的人 |
[11:08] | Be my person. | 做我的人 |
[11:11] | M.v.c. Collision with a truck. | 29岁女性 车辆与卡车相撞 |
[11:14] | – Take her to trauma one. – Hypotensive in the field. | – 带她去一号外伤室 – 现场出现低血压 |
[11:16] | She received 2 liters l.r. En route. | 途中施用了两升乳酸林格氏液 |
[11:19] | Okay,let’s get trauma labs and set up for an ultrasound. | 好的 去做外伤检查 准备做超声波 |
[11:21] | All right. I’ll check it. | 好的 我去准备 |
[11:22] | Is anybody with her? | 她有亲属吗 |
[11:24] | I am. | 我在 |
[11:43] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[11:48] | Honestly? I… | 说真的 我… |
[11:51] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[11:56] | Chief. | 主任 |
[11:59] | See,from 1:00 to 2:00,you have “lunch with the chief. | 一点到两点 安排”与主任吃午饭” |
[12:01] | ” I told you to call it “beef with the chief. ” It’s got a ring to it. | 我说过改成”主任茶话” 朗朗上口 |
[12:04] | You got a beef,come meet with the chief. | |
[12:06] | I didn’t realize you were serious about that. | 我以为你开玩笑的 |
[12:09] | You need to let people get the little things off their chests | 人们发完牢骚了 |
[12:11] | before they become big things. | 才能用心做事 |
[12:13] | I’m serious about this chief thing,avery. It’s my shot. I want to do it right. | Avery 我很认真 这次我要好好把握 |
[12:16] | “beef with the chief,” put it in the schedule tomorrow. | 明天日程改为”主任茶话” |
[12:21] | Dr. Shepherd,dr. Warren. | Shepherd医生 Warren医生 |
[12:24] | Mr. Cooper. How are you feeling? | Cooper先生 感觉怎么样 |
[12:26] | Like I would kill my own mother for a burger and a shake. | 不能吃汉堡和奶昔 真抓狂 |
[12:28] | Jason cooper,29-year-old male with advanced juvenile arthritis, | Jason Cooper 29岁男性 幼年性关节炎 |
[12:32] | causing fusion of the jaw and extensive fusion of the c-2,c-3, and c-4 vertebrae. | 造成颌骨融合 及第2-4节颈椎大面积融合 |
[12:37] | He’s been on a feeding tube for the past eight months. | 八个月来 他靠胃食管进食 |
[12:39] | No solid food at all. | 都没吃固体食物 |
[12:40] | Well,don’t worry,Mr.Cooper. | 不要担心 Cooper先生 |
[12:42] | After we break your jaw and put in those sweet titanium hinges I made for you, | 我们会在颌骨间植入钛铰链 |
[12:47] | you’ll be eating burgers again real soon. | 之后你就能吃汉堡了 |
[12:50] | – Could we have a word with you outside,please? – Of course. | – 借一步说话成么 – 当然 |
[12:52] | Ben and I don’t think we should do the surgery today. | 我和Ben都认为今天不能做手术 |
[12:54] | – Why not? – With his cervical fusion, | – 为什么 – 由于颈椎融合 |
[12:56] | lying him down on an operating table is gonna put pressure on the base of his spine. | 躺在手术台上 会对脊椎施加压力 |
[12:59] | Not to mention that orotracheal intubation is impossible on this guy. | 更别提经口腔插管了 他接受不了的 |
[13:02] | I’ll do nasotracheal, | 可以从鼻腔插管 |
[13:03] | but if there’s any compromise to the tube while he’s under and he’s got no mobility- | 但若压迫到气管 他会瘫痪 |
[13:06] | Let’s just say, I can’t guarantee anything. | 说实话 我无法确保万无一失 |
[13:08] | Well,what’s your recommendation? | 你有什么建议 |
[13:10] | Well,we postpone the surgery until other plans can be made. | 先推迟手术 再研究好方案 |
[13:12] | And,Dr. Avery,what would support performing the surgery as soon as possible? | Avery医生 为何要尽快手术 |
[13:16] | The,uh,patient has a major abscess in the back of his mouth. | 病人口腔后侧有脓肿 |
[13:19] | Which could lead to sepsis or endocarditis. | 可能诱发脓毒症和心内膜炎 |
[13:22] | Infection’s a killer,which is why this can’t wait. | 感染会致命 所以刻不容缓 |
[13:25] | So let’s figure out a way to get Mr. Cooper into surgery on schedule. | 赶紧出方案 让Cooper先生按时手术 |
[13:28] | Well,frankly,I don’t know what you think I can do for him by 3:00 this afternoon. | 坦白说 下午三点手术 我也无能为力 |
[13:31] | – Rise. – Excuse me? | – 雄起吧 – 什么 |
[13:33] | You have it in you. Lost causes,right? | 你能行的 即使败局命定 |
[13:35] | Making the impossible possible? | 也能化腐朽为神奇 |
[13:38] | Rise to the challenge,shepherd. | 接受挑战吧 Shepherd |
[13:39] | I believe in you. | 我相信你能行 |
[13:42] | Rise. | 雄起 |
[13:45] | All right,guys. | 好啦 大家 |
[13:49] | So you take orders from sloan now? | 你现在听命于Sloan啦 |
[14:04] | Where do you think you’re- You just can’t take those. | 你在干什么 这些不外借 |
[14:07] | Oh,I was just gonna copy ’em and bring ’em right back. | 我就借来复印下 马上就还 |
[14:09] | It’ll,uh,take two seconds. | 就一会儿嘛 |
[14:10] | They don’t teach you about h.i.p.a.a. In med school? | “健康保险流通与责任法案”医学院没教吗 |
[14:13] | You don’t see a copy machine,do you? | 这没有复印机吧 |
[14:16] | That’s because these charts are prate. | 因为那些病历都是隐私 |
[14:18] | They don’t get copied and they don’t leave this room,ever. | 绝不允许复印和带走 |
[14:23] | Oh,come on. I’m a fifth year. I’m just trying to study for my boards. | 拜托 我是第五年住院医 要备考了 |
[14:27] | – I need real cases. – So read ’em. | – 我要看实例 – 那就背吧 |
[14:29] | Read ’em all,but they don’t go outta here except in your brain,understand? | 全背下来 否则免谈 明白吗 |
[14:35] | Yeah,I think I do. | 好吧 只能如此了 |
[14:40] | Hey,you got a busy schedule today? | 你今天忙吗 |
[14:43] | Uh,why? Do you need help with that thyroidectomy? | 咋啦 要我帮你切除甲状腺吗 |
[14:46] | Because I-I’ve never done one, and I was just reading about how it can sometimes cause a thyroid storm, | 我还没做过 听说有时会引起甲状腺危象 |
[14:50] | which is r- How cool is that,you know? | 你知道那感觉多棒吗 |
[14:52] | Yeah,maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:53] | Um,listen,your whole,uh,photographic memory thing… | 听着 你那过目不忘的本领 |
[14:57] | H- how does that work? | 是咋练成的 |
[14:59] | – You want me to memorize these? – Yeah. | – 你要我记下这些吗 – 对 |
[15:02] | – A- all of them? That’ll take forever. – Lexie,we need your help. | – 全部吗 起码得记一辈子 – Lexie 我们需要你帮忙 |
[15:05] | We can’t keep doing stupid hypotheticals off index cards. | 索引卡超没用 都是假设问题 |
[15:08] | We need someone to question us off real cases. | 我们得解答实例 |
[15:10] | I have rounds. I have post-ops. | 我要查房 还有术后处理 |
[15:12] | Lexie,next year when karev and I are attendings, | Lexie 明年我和Karev就升主治了 |
[15:15] | we will be assigning surgeries | 我们会负责分配手术 |
[15:17] | and putting in our recommendations for chief resident. | 推荐住院总什么的 |
[15:20] | Are you sure you want to get off on the wrong foot? | 你想错失良机么 |
[15:23] | no. | – 不要啊 – 可不 |
[15:30] | great! It is so much fun that you’re gonna be studying with us. | 太棒了 咱一起学习 乐趣多多哟 |
[15:37] | You get to watch the game tonight. | 你今晚可以自己看比赛了 |
[15:39] | I do? | 怎么讲 |
[15:40] | I gotta go to some girls night callie and arizona put together for teddy. | 我得去参加Callie和Arizona 为Teddy准备的派对 |
[15:46] | I mean,that’s good,right? | 这样也好 对吧 |
[15:48] | Wasn’t I gonna get some long story about how this is… “the game of a lifetime, | 你不是说过 “这场比赛好关键的” |
[15:53] | “and if you would just sit still for five minutes, | “你坐下来看五分钟” |
[15:55] | you might appreciate the beauty of-“ | “就能感受到其美好…” |
[15:57] | you and I have been on completely opposite schedules for,like,two weeks. | 这两周 咱俩上班时间都错开了 |
[16:02] | Tuck is at his dad’s. | Tuck在他爹那呢 |
[16:03] | So I wasn’t planning on watching the game tonight. | 今晚我可没打算看球赛 |
[16:07] | You weren’t? | 你没打算看吗 |
[16:10] | Nope. | 没 |
[16:11] | Well,what were you planning to do? | 那你打算做什么 |
[16:13] | Well,I could say it out loud,but… | 倒不是我保密 只是吧 |
[16:16] | It would be inappropriate for the workplace, so I’m just gonna think it. | 在工作场合不合适说 一切尽在不言中 |
[16:37] | I’m gonna get out of girls night. | 我不去参加女生之夜了 |
[16:43] | Hey,I got the donor scans. | 供体扫描结果来了 |
[16:44] | Oh,great. Let’s see what you got. | 很好 拿来看看 |
[16:50] | There. | 好了 |
[16:53] | Bowel looks good,small intestines, large intestines,and that’s a good-looking pancreas. | 肠子不错 小大肠都行 胰腺也秀气 |
[16:57] | – Look at that on the liver right there. – Looks like a tumor. | – 看肝脏那里 – 像肿瘤 |
[17:00] | Well,that makes him an unsuitable organ donor. | 那他就不适合做供体了 |
[17:02] | Not necessarily. Could be a benign adenoma. | 不一定 肿瘤可能是良性的 |
[17:05] | My patient’s been in for two other transplants, and they both fell through. | 我的病人两次准备移植 结果都没做成 |
[17:08] | He’s not gonna live much longer without a new liver. | 没有新肝脏 他命不久矣 |
[17:10] | We could resect it. | 可以将肿瘤切除 |
[17:12] | It’s a little unconventional to operate on a donor, | 给供体手术不合惯例 |
[17:15] | but there’s no reason why it wouldn’t work. | 但不试试 怎么知道不行 |
[17:18] | – That’s a great idea,bailey. – Great idea? | – 好主意 Bailey – 好什么 |
[17:20] | You want to put compromised organs into a transplant recipient | 你要给病人移植受损器官 |
[17:23] | and give your guy cancer on top of everything else? | 让他旧疾未愈 又添癌症吗 |
[17:26] | I think we owe it to my guy to at least excise the tumor and test it. | 为了病人 至少把肿瘤切片化验下吧 |
[17:29] | I don’t agree. | 我不同意 |
[17:31] | Dr. Sloan,are you arguing surgical protocol with Dr. Webber? | Sloan医生 你跟Webber医生争辩手术策略吗 |
[17:36] | dr. Bailey… Are you arguing with the decision of the chief of surgery? | Bailey医生 你跟外科主任顶嘴吗 |
[17:46] | Call u.n.o.s. Tell them this donor’s unsuitable. | 打给器官共享联合网络 说供体不合格 |
[17:49] | Put Mr. Sheridan back on the list. | 让Sheridan先生回到等待名单上 |
[18:02] | we’ve put you back on the transplant list. | 我们把你送回移植等待名单了 |
[18:04] | And a new set of organs can come in at any time. | 新的器官随时会到 |
[18:07] | Cut the crap,dr. Webber. | 不必多说 Webber医生 |
[18:10] | You and I both know i’m not gonna make it to see the sunrise tomorrow | 你我都知道 我看不到明天太阳升起了 |
[18:15] | let alone to stick around for… | 更别说… |
[18:18] | For some other poor sad sack to kick it. | 寄望哪个短命鬼自投罗网 |
[18:21] | Mr. Sheridan,is there anyone we can call for you- | Sheridan先生 要不要我们联系什么人 |
[18:23] | Your family,your sisters,your friends? | 家人 姐妹或朋友 |
[18:25] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:27] | Thank god my family’s not around for this. | 幸好我家人不在身边 |
[18:31] | It’s like lucy with a football,except it’s my life. | 竹篮打水一场空 |
[18:35] | It would kill them worse than the first two times to come in here and say good-bye to me. | 让他们像前两次一样来送别 会让他们更难受的 |
[18:41] | We’re all alone in this world,sunshine. | 人生在世 都是孑然一身 小美女 |
[18:45] | Anybody who tells you any different is lying | 谁要是否认这一点 那是他骗你 |
[18:48] | or trying to s-sell you something. | 或者是要给你洗脑 |
[18:52] | Now you… You are the best doctor I ever had. | 我所见过的医生里 你是最好的 |
[18:57] | So don’t beat yourself up about this. | 不要自责 |
[19:00] | It’s done. It’s over. | 没戏了 结束了 |
[19:03] | You did everything you could. | 你尽力了 |
[19:06] | no. No,I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[19:10] | sir. | 先生 |
[19:11] | Bailey,your tumor resection idea was sound. | Bailey 如果你切肿瘤的主意行得通 |
[19:14] | And there was no reason why those organs wouldn’t work. | 器官就可用 |
[19:17] | Well,the donor is still on life support. | 供体还连着生命维持系统 |
[19:21] | The organ recovery for the heart and lungs isn’t scheduled till this afternoon. | 今天下午才会终止心肺复苏 |
[19:24] | – But Dr. Sloan s- You let me deal with chief sloan. | – 但Sloan医生说… – 我来搞定Sloan主任 |
[19:31] | When you’re the chief,you gotta make the hard decisions. | 当上主任 有很多不得已的决定 |
[19:34] | Webber knows that. It comes with the job. | Webber清楚 这头衔就是重担 |
[19:37] | Who’s our first appointment,avery? | 接下来我们要先见谁 Avery |
[19:38] | No one on the schedule,chief. | 没人报名 主任 |
[19:40] | That’s why you shoulda called it “beef with the chief. | 所以应该改成”主任茶话” |
[19:42] | ” People would’ve shown up for that. | 有聊天成分 大家才会来 |
[19:47] | You got a beef? | 你有啥牢骚吗 |
[19:49] | Actually,I would really love to go study for my boards. | 其实吧 我想去复习考试 |
[19:53] | no. | 不行 |
[19:54] | I knn’,I doowt have an appointment, but do you have a moment to talk about jason cooper’s jaw reconstruction? | 虽然没预约 但你有空吗 谈谈Jason Cooper的颌骨重建吧 |
[19:58] | That’s fine. He’s wide open. Have a seat. There you go. | 他有空得很 请坐 |
[20:02] | I think I can carve out of foam a cradle that holds the patient’s head and neck during surgery, | 我觉得可以用泡沫做成支架 手术时固定病人的头颈 |
[20:06] | reducing the chance of respiratory complication. | 降低呼吸道并发症危险 |
[20:09] | That’s a good idea. But you can do better. | 好主意 但你还能做得更好 |
[20:12] | – Excuse me? – Well,foam’s fine if nothing goes wrong, | – 什么 – 若一切顺利 用泡沫是没问题 |
[20:14] | but it won’t be flexible enough if we have to adjust him mid-surgery. | 但术中若要调整病人位置 泡沫就有些碍事了 |
[20:17] | – It’s a good idea,but- Are you aware… | – 主意是不错 但是… – 可你知道… |
[20:18] | I’m aware… That that surgery is taking place at 3:00, | 我知道手术三点开始 |
[20:22] | and jason cooper’s airway needs to be secured. | 需要确保Jason Cooper的呼吸道畅通 |
[20:24] | So rise,shepherd. Rise. | Shepherd 再接再励吧 雄起哦 |
[20:30] | Hey,um,I can’t do ladies night. Sorry. | 我不能参加女士之夜了 对不起 |
[20:33] | But we need you. | 可我们需要你 |
[20:34] | Well,um,I can’t come because,well,ben and I are… | 我去不了 因为今晚我和Ben… |
[20:38] | Taking dance lessons tonight- Salsa. | 要一起上舞蹈课 莎莎舞 |
[20:43] | You and ben… And salsa? | 你和Ben 跳莎莎舞吗 |
[20:47] | No,you just want to go home and get laid. | 才怪 你们就想回家滚床单 |
[20:49] | Hey,we have a long-standing salsa appointment tonight,and… Sorry. | 今晚跳莎莎舞是老传统了 抱歉 |
[20:54] | – You’re on your own. – Right. I bet it’s gonna be long. | – 你们玩好 – 可不是嘛 你们肯定有得忙啦 |
[20:57] | Real long. | 可忙可忙了哟 |
[20:58] | She’s almost finished. | 她快看完了 |
[21:00] | She has read all of your charts and none of mine. | 你的病历全看完了 我的一份没看 |
[21:02] | Yeah,I found her. I brought her here. | 当然 我发现她 带她到这的 |
[21:03] | Hey,lex,can you take a look at some of my cases,too? | Lex 可否也看看我的病历 |
[21:06] | Or not. I mean,it’s- It’s fine if- If you don’t want to. | 如果不想看就算了 |
[21:09] | It’s okay. I-I can. I- I will- | 没关系 我可以… |
[21:11] | No,no,no,no,you will not. | 不行 你不能看 |
[21:13] | Not until she’s finished with mine. | 除非先看完我的 |
[21:15] | Okay,these take priority,lexie. | 这些得先看 Lexie |
[21:17] | You don’t need lexie. You got torres. | 你不需要Lexie 你有Torres |
[21:18] | – They’re for cristina. – She’s not even here. | – 这些是Cristina的 – 她都不在好么 |
[21:20] | Which is why she needs the help. | 所以得帮帮她 |
[21:22] | – She does not need the help. – She just needs to finish mine. | – 她才不需要帮忙 – 让她先看完我的 |
[21:29] | Yeah,but you know what? There is no compromise. | 好吧 但这事没法妥协 |
[21:32] | You don’t have half a baby. | 孩子不能只生一半吧 |
[21:35] | I don’t want one. | 我不想要孩子 |
[21:36] | We live like you want,how you want! You get whatever you want! | 我俩过日子全看你脸色 每次都得让着你 |
[21:46] | I didn’t realize how late it got. | 不知不觉都这么晚了 |
[21:48] | I know. Me,too. | 可不是嘛 |
[21:53] | Well,um… | 那就… |
[21:57] | Okay,uh,well… Good night. | 晚安哈 |
[22:03] | Thank you again for saving my friend’s life. | 晚安 再次感谢你救我朋友一命 |
[22:06] | Oh,oh,this… It’s just my job. | 这个嘛…职责所在罢了 |
[22:14] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[22:18] | – i’m drunk. I’m drunk. – So? Kiss me anyway. | – 我喝醉了 – 那又怎样 亲一个嘛 |
[22:20] | I am married. | 我结婚了 |
[22:23] | so? Kiss me anyway. | 那又怎样 亲一个嘛 |
[22:27] | – I can’t. – Yes,you can. | – 不行 – 没事的 |
[22:32] | You… You’re trouble. | 你…就是祸水啊 |
[22:36] | You are trouble. | 你就是祸水 |
[22:38] | so? Kiss me anyway. | 那又怎样 亲一个嘛 |
[23:18] | no. | 不要 |
[23:49] | You’ve gotta fix this thing with Cristina and hunt. | 你得好好劝劝Cristina和Hunt |
[23:52] | Zola. Hey, Zola. | |
[23:55] | What? Don’t tell me nothing’s wrong. | 别说一切都好 |
[23:57] | Yang has never missed a day at work | Yang从来没有请过病假 从没有 |
[24:00] | because she’s been sick, ever. And Sloan as chief? Oh… | Sloan当主任 |
[24:03] | He’s driving me crazy. | 我快被逼疯了 |
[24:05] | – I can’t fix it. – Oh, come on. | – 我劝不好他俩 – 别这样 |
[24:08] | I can’t fix this. | 我没法解决这事 |
[24:12] | – He cheated on her. – What? | – 他出轨了 – 什么 |
[24:15] | – When? – I don’t know. I don’t know the whole story. | – 什么时候 – 不知道 具体情况我不清楚 |
[24:18] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没和你说吗 |
[24:19] | – No, he told me. – Hunt told you? | – 是他告诉我的 – Hunt告诉你的呀 |
[24:23] | He told me, but he didn’t really know he was telling me,but that’s how I know. | 是啊 他下意识说的 所以我才知道了 |
[24:27] | – Does Cristina know you know? – She knows. | – Cristina知道你知道吗 – 知道 |
[24:29] | I mean, she doesn’t know, but she knows. | 她本不该知道 但还是知道了 |
[24:31] | I know she knows. | 我感觉她能猜到 |
[24:32] | So don’t you want to talk to her about it? | 那你不想跟她谈谈这事吗 |
[24:33] | But I can’t talk about it with her, because then we would be talking about it. | 我不能和她谈 因为一谈就得提这事 |
[24:37] | Don’t you want to talk about it? | 难道你们不想提吗 |
[24:38] | Yes,but not like that. | 想啊 但不能这么提 |
[24:42] | Well,I hope they figure it out. | 但愿他们能和好 |
[24:44] | – Because you can’t stand sloan as your boss? – Among other things,yes. | – 因为你受不了Sloan做老大吧 – 这是重要原因之一 |
[24:48] | Zola. I’m gonna get you. | Zola 我来抓你了哟 |
[25:03] | He does have a point about stabilizing the spine with foam. | 用泡沫固定那事 他说得倒也有道理 |
[25:12] | – I got your page. What’s up? Slight change of plans. | – 你呼我 怎么了 – 一点小变动 |
[25:14] | – You’re taking sofia tonight. | 今晚你们带Sofia |
[25:16] | Oh,yeah. We can’t. | 不行 |
[25:17] | No,we got a ladies night with altman. | 今晚要和Altman闺蜜小聚哟 |
[25:21] | You’re taking altman to a chick bar? | 你们要带Altman去拉拉酒吧么 |
[25:22] | It can mean other things. It’s-it’s your night with sofia. | 你想歪了啦 今晚该你带Sofia |
[25:26] | I don’t know how late I’m gonna have to be here tonight. | 我不知道今晚几点才能下班 |
[25:28] | – Oh,seriously? – Seriously. | – 不是吧你 – 就是 |
[25:30] | I have chief stuff to do. | 主任很忙的 |
[25:32] | And you still owe me for valentine’s day. | 情人节那次你还欠着我呢 |
[25:35] | – Kepner. – Okay. | – 来了 |
[25:39] | Remind me- How long’s it take to do an appy? | 和我说说 阑尾切除要多久 |
[25:41] | Well,if you,uh,perf the bowel,then- Then it takes,uh,uh,it could take hours. | 如果肠穿孔 要花好几小时 |
[25:46] | Or,uh,if-if the patient hemorrhages,or if the patient- | 如果病人出血 或者… |
[25:48] | This isn’t your boards,kepner. | 我不是考你 Kepner |
[25:51] | How long does it take to do an appy… In the real world? | 现实中 做阑尾手术要多久 |
[25:55] | 45 minutes to an hour and 15,tops. | 45分吧 最多1小时15分 |
[25:58] | Then why do bailey and grey have eight hours blocked in o.r. Two? | 那为什么Bailey和Grey在二号手术室 手术八小时还没出来 |
[26:02] | M- maybe it’s a really complicated appy. | 也许是很复杂的阑尾切除 |
[26:06] | Kepner. | |
[26:09] | Kepner. | |
[26:10] | Dr. Webber was the chief for a really,really long time. | Webber医生也做过很久主任了 |
[26:15] | Do not touch that patient! | 别碰那个病人 |
[26:17] | Oh,Dr. Sloan,if-if you would just let us do our jobs- | Sloan医生 能不能别打扰我们工作 |
[26:20] | I’m doing my job,dr. Bailey. | 我在做我应做的工作 Bailey医生 |
[26:22] | And today my job is to be the chief of surgery, | 今天我的工作是当外科主任 |
[26:24] | and as the chief of surgery, I told you not to perform this procedure. | 身为外科主任 我说了不许做这手术 |
[26:28] | So do not touch him. Take him back to his room. Put him back on the transplant list. | 所以别碰他 送他回房间 登记回移植等待名单 |
[26:36] | see? | 看到没 |
[26:38] | I told you this would never work. | 我就说绝对行不通 |
[26:43] | Dr. Webber. | Webber医生 |
[26:44] | – Chief sloan. – Was I not clear this morning? | – Sloan主任 – 我今早没说明白吗 |
[26:49] | You mean this? | 你指这个吗 |
[26:51] | This is a benign adenoma. I’ve been a general surgeon for almost 30 years. | 这是良性瘤 我做普外科医生快30年了 |
[26:55] | I know a benign adenoma when I see one. I’d stake my career on it. | 我看一眼就知道是良性瘤 敢拿职业生涯打赌 |
[26:58] | If there’s a tumor in the donor organs, then they’ve been compromised. | 有肿瘤 就不是合格的供体器官 |
[27:02] | You know this. | 你明白的 |
[27:04] | I didn’t make those rules. | 规矩不是我定的 |
[27:05] | You’re a good doctor, and you may one day make a great chief of surgery. | 你是好医生 你应该能当个好外科主任 |
[27:10] | But you’re a plastic surgeon,chief sloan. | 但你是整形外科医生 Sloan医生 |
[27:13] | You’re a perfectionist. | 你是完美主义者 |
[27:15] | And you want everything by the rules so it’ll end up pretty. | 你需要循规蹈矩 让结果华丽丽 |
[27:19] | Well,I don’t need pretty. And I don’t need perfect. | 可我不需要华丽 不需要完美 |
[27:22] | What I need is for this to work. | 我只要这手术行得通 |
[27:25] | And what’s gonna make it work is for me to take out that tumor | 想要行得通 只有摘除肿瘤 |
[27:28] | and put these healthy organs inside my very sick patient. | 把健康器官移植到虚弱病人体内 |
[27:32] | It won’t be pretty,but it will work, | 不华丽 但是行得通 |
[27:35] | and it will keep my patient alive. | 能让我的病人活下去 |
[27:37] | Stand down,chief sloan. | 退下吧 Sloan主任 |
[27:41] | Stand down. A little more suction right here. | 别管了 |
[27:52] | Cristina,please. Open the door,please. | Cristina 求你开门 求你了 |
[27:58] | Cristina,if you don’t open the door… | Cristina 如果你不开门 |
[28:02] | Are you okay? Cristina… | 你还好吗 Cristina… |
[28:06] | Are you hurting yourself in there? | 你不是在伤害自己吧 |
[28:09] | Cristina,please. I don’t know what to do. | Cristina 求你 我束手无策了 |
[28:15] | Cristina,if you don’t open the door, i’m gonna have to break it in. I’m gonna have to,so… | Cristina 如果你不开门 我就砸开它 |
[28:20] | If you’re all right,just open the door. | 如果你没事 就开门吧 |
[28:25] | Okay,I’m breaking in the door. So if you’re close to the door,then just… | 好吧 我要破门而入了 如果你在门附近 |
[28:29] | Get back,’cause I’m breaking it in right now. I am. So… | 往后退下 我现在就要破门而入了 |
[28:34] | All right. One… Two… Three. | 好了 一 二 三 |
[28:48] | Yeah,I p- That was pretty lame. | 嗯 太丢人了 |
[28:51] | I look like a total… | 我就像个… |
[29:01] | Cristina? | |
[29:08] | I- I have an m.d.And a phd, | 姐读了硕 又读了博 |
[29:12] | I am a freaking cardiothoracic surgeon… | 姐是牛逼的心胸外科医师 |
[29:17] | I- I am supposed to be studying for my boards- | 我本该复习医师资格考试 |
[29:21] | The most important exam of my life,and I’m… | 老娘这辈子最重要的考试 结果却… |
[29:26] | And I’m-i’m-i’m-i’m locked in a bathroom crying… | 把自己锁在卫生间 泣不成声 |
[29:32] | Because of a boy. | 为了一个男人 |
[30:07] | I think it would be easier if she was someone you had fallen in love with. | 如果你爱上了她 事情就简单了 |
[30:10] | – No,it wouldn’t have been easier. – No,it would. | – 不会简单的 – 会的 |
[30:14] | It would be clear… And clean. | 这样事情就清晰明了 |
[30:19] | You would be leaving me for her. | 你就会离开我找她去 |
[30:23] | You would’ve fallen out of love with me and in love with her. | 你就不爱我爱她了 |
[30:27] | When you slept with her, | 你和她睡时 |
[30:30] | you wouldn’t have been able to control yourself because of all the love. | 就不用拼命自控 因为你爱她 |
[30:32] | Cristina,it would not have been easier. | Cristina 这样根本不会好受 |
[30:39] | – It was just sex? – It was just sex. | – 单纯只是上床? – 只是上床而已 |
[30:43] | Just once. | 仅此一次 |
[30:49] | – Oh,I don’t understand. – What?What don’t you- | – 我就不明白了 – 怎么了 你怎么就… |
[30:51] | I don’t understand how you… | 我不明白你怎么… |
[30:55] | I don’t understand… Why you would sleep with another woman. | 会跟别人上床 |
[30:59] | Cristina… I don’t know. I- I… | Cristina 我不知道 |
[31:05] | I was… Lonely because we were fighting and… | 因为我俩闹矛盾 我内心空虚 |
[31:11] | I was afraid of what was happening to us,and I just got drunk | 害怕我们之间的事 又喝醉了 |
[31:14] | and I did an incredibly stupid thing. | 结果就做了蠢事 |
[31:17] | And I- People make mistakes. I make mistakes. You make mistakes. | 人非圣贤 孰能无过 |
[31:21] | Okay,if you’re gonna… Bring up the abortion again… | 你敢再提堕胎的事 |
[31:25] | If you’re gonna say that you had sex with someone because I had an abortion- | 你要是再说你出轨是因为我堕胎 |
[31:28] | I had sex with someone because I was hurt. | 我出轨是因为我受到了伤害 |
[31:31] | – And you wanted to hurt me back? – I don’t-cristina… | – 所以你就想报复吗 – 不是 Cristina |
[31:38] | You wanted to hurt me back. | 你就是想报复 |
[31:54] | Oh,my god. You wanted to hurt me back. | 天呐 你想以牙还牙 |
[31:58] | Oh,mark can’t take sofia tonight… Or won’t. | Mark今晚不能带Sofia 或者是不想带 |
[32:01] | – Well,he can’t. – What are we gonna do? | – 他带不了 – 我们怎么办 |
[32:03] | Well,we could have ladies night at our place. | 那就在我们家办女士之夜吧 |
[32:05] | Um,just the two of us… At home… With teddy? | 就我俩和Teddy在家吗 |
[32:08] | Oh,I hate ladies night. | 我讨厌女士之夜 |
[32:10] | Well,it could be great if we could ditch teddy. | 要是Teddy不来就好了 |
[32:12] | Aw,that’s so,so horrible. | 太不厚道了 |
[32:14] | Come on. We can do some salsa dancin’. | 我们可以跳莎莎舞嘛 |
[32:19] | – But do you think teddy would understand? – Yeah,we’ll reschedule. It’s not like we’re canceling. | – 可你觉得Teddy能理解吗 – 改天再聚 又不是取消 |
[32:22] | Oh,are we bad people? We’re bad ladies. | 我们是坏人咩 应该是坏女人 |
[32:24] | Maybe. Maybe very bad. | 估计是 可能罪孽深重哦 |
[32:33] | Out with the bad. | 取出坏死部分 |
[32:37] | And in with the good. | 放入鲜活器官 |
[32:40] | On the count of three. | 我数一二三 |
[32:42] | – Ready. – one,Two… Careful… | – 好的 – 一 二 小心 |
[32:46] | And three. | 三 |
[32:49] | – Easy. Watch the clamps. – I have the clamps. I got ’em. | – 轻点 小心夹子 – 我看着夹子呢 |
[32:52] | – All right. Easy,easy,girl. – Okay. Okay. | – 好咧 轻点 姑娘 – 行 |
[33:01] | So the beanbag will stabilize mr. Cooper’s cervical spine. | 豆布袋会固定Cooper先生的颈椎 |
[33:05] | And it’s flexible enough that Dr. Warren can intubate and reposition if he needs to. | 这样方便Warren医生插管 也可以改变位置 |
[33:10] | Once he intubates,I will leave the surgery to you. | 一旦成功 你就接手 |
[33:14] | A beanbag? | 豆布袋吗 |
[33:15] | Well,inspiration can come from anywhere. In this case… | 灵感无处不在 这次呢 |
[33:18] | Day care. | 来自日托中心 |
[33:21] | You see that? I plant the seed of innovation,I nurture it,and voila… | 瞧吧 我栽培的创新种子 |
[33:25] | You rose. | 你雄起了 |
[33:29] | Am I a fantastic leader or what? | 哥绝对是帅才 |
[33:35] | All hail the chief. | 好一个主任啊 |
[33:37] | – When’s hunt coming back? – Not soon enough. | – Hunt啥时回来 – 早该回来了 |
[33:45] | – You okay? – Yeah,yeah,I’m good. | – 你还好吗 – 挺好呀 |
[33:47] | I just- I just need some more coffee,I think. | 就是需要再来点咖啡 |
[33:49] | Oh,well,listen,hey,if you’re too tired, you know,we don’t have to go out tonight. | 如果你很累 咱今晚不去也成 |
[33:54] | – You don’t want to go out? – No,no,no,no. | – 你不想出去吗 – 哪有啦 |
[33:56] | I mean,I didn’t say that I don’t…Wanna- | 我可不是这意思 |
[33:58] | Oh,my god. When am I gonna stop freaking people out? | 老天 我啥时才不到处吓人 |
[34:00] | I- I-I don’t mean to be the big,sad widow and I don’t mean to bring the room down. | 我不是故意要做幽怨的寡妇 毁了气氛 |
[34:04] | I- I don’t want to ruin other people’s fun- | 扫大家的兴 |
[34:05] | Hey,teddy,I’m just- I- I thought you were tired. | Teddy 我以为你很累 |
[34:07] | So we’re super excited about ladies night out. It’s gonna be fun. | 我们超期待今晚的 肯定会乐趣无穷 |
[34:10] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是嘛 – 可不 |
[34:12] | Okay. yay. | 好呀 |
[34:19] | We are bad,selfish people. | 我们是自私鬼 |
[34:21] | A woman is counting on us. She is leaning on us when she is feeling vulnerable and alone, | 这女人脆弱无助 需要依靠咱们 |
[34:25] | and we are talking about dancing and getting it on | 咱却一心想着跳舞狂欢 |
[34:27] | and not even being halfway decent friends to her in her time of need. | 在她需要朋友时 丝毫不尽责 |
[34:30] | Uh,you were gonna ditch her so you could get it on? | 你们要甩了她去狂欢么 |
[34:32] | Where do you think we got the idea? | 你说是谁给了我们灵感的 |
[34:33] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不明白你说啥 |
[34:35] | Anyway,look,I only canceled because I knew the two of you would be there. | 我以为你俩会去 我才取消的 |
[34:38] | Now what’s your excuse? | 你们有啥借口 |
[34:40] | – I wanted to salsa. – No,nobody gets salsa. | – 我想跳莎莎舞 – 没人跳舞 |
[34:43] | We get ladies night with teddy. | 咱今晚和Teddy一起女士之夜 |
[34:45] | And you will be there and you will be there. | 你俩都得去 |
[34:47] | – Well,I have- No excuses. | – 可我要 – 别找借口 |
[34:49] | – I thought mark- No excuses. | – 我以为Mark – 别说了 |
[34:53] | I read so much. There’s so many charts. | 我看了好多病例 |
[34:55] | I just got so full,I think things are falling out. | 脑子爆满 快崩溃了 |
[34:59] | There’s-there’s nothing in my brain. | 一片空白 |
[35:02] | Lexie,why aren’t you in the reading room? | Lexie 你咋没在阅览室 |
[35:05] | – I can do it. – Okay. | – 我能行 – 好 |
[35:06] | – I can-let me do- No. No,no,no,you’re not doing it. | – 让我去 – 不 你别干了 |
[35:08] | – But I- No. No more using my sister like a database. | – 可我 – 别再把我妹妹当数据库用 |
[35:11] | We broke her. It’s over. | 她要垮了 现在停止 |
[35:15] | Done. | 结束了 |
[35:25] | so I’ll come back and get the… | 我会另找时间回来 |
[35:28] | The rest of my stuff another time. | 拿剩下的东西 |
[35:34] | okay. | 好的 |
[35:38] | – bye. – bye | – 再见 – 再见 |
[35:46] | i’ll always be in love with you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[35:50] | you’re the love of my life. | 你是我此生挚爱 |
[35:53] | I will never love another woman. | 我再也不会爱上其他女人 |
[35:58] | You don’t even remember her name. | 你连她的名字都不记得 |
[36:09] | you take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[36:34] | Hi, Neil. | |
[36:37] | – Am–am I… – Alive? I’m afraid so. | – 我还… – 还活着吗 恐怕是哦 |
[36:45] | Where is everybody? | 大家都在哪里 |
[36:47] | You didn’t tell anyone you were having surgery. | 你没有对任何人说你要动手术 |
[36:51] | They didn’t call just to check up on me? | 他们都没打电话问候吗 |
[36:54] | You told them not to…Several times. | 你让他们别打的呀 还叮嘱了好多次 |
[36:59] | What does that matter? | 那又如何 |
[37:01] | They’re my family.They should know not to listen to me. | 他们是亲人 就不该听我的呀 |
[37:07] | I could’ve died. They should’ve come. | 我很可能死去的 他们本该来的 |
[37:14] | I can’t believe that they didn’t come. | 他们竟然都没有来看我 |
[37:21] | Well, let’s call them. | 那咱赶紧给他们打电话吧 |
[37:25] | – Should we call them? – Yeah. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[37:31] | Oh, I got those ginger cookies for dessert. | 我买了姜饼做甜点 |
[37:33] | Oh. Oh, no, no, no, no dessert. | 别别 不要甜点 |
[37:35] | No, we’re having a glass of wine,plate of food, then everybody’s on their way. | 一杯红酒 一盘小吃 外卖晚餐 然后闪人 |
[37:38] | School night. Ooh. | 就该搞校园之夜 |
[37:39] | What’d you tell Ben, you’d be outta here in like an hour? | 你干嘛跟Ben说你一小时就能回家 |
[37:41] | 45 minutes. | 是45分钟 |
[37:44] | I’m late. I’m sorry.I-I just–I couldn’t figure out whether we wanted red, or white or rose. | 我迟到了 对不起 我就是没法决定 咱是喝红葡萄酒 白葡萄酒 还是玫瑰酒 |
[37:48] | And then I realized, why choose? I mean, we’ve got the whole night. | 然后我突然想到 何必非选一个呢 我们有一整晚可以疯啊 |
[37:52] | That we do. | 一整晚哈 |
[37:53] | And movies. “Dirty dancing” and “beaches.” | 还带了几部电影 “辣身舞”和”情比姐妹深” |
[38:00] | Oh! Movies. | 哇 还有几部 |
[38:14] | Cristina, are you there? | Cristina 你在听吗 |
[38:19] | I can hear you breathing. Are you okay? | 我能听见你呼吸 你还好吗 |
[38:22] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[38:24] | – Are you feeling better? – Yes. | – 感觉好点没 – 嗯 |
[38:28] | I’m better. I… | 好点了 我… |
[38:47] | I know that you don’t want to talk about it,but… | 我知道你不想谈 但是… |
[38:54] | I’m here,so… | 我在这儿 |
[38:57] | I just want to stay on the phone with you | 我就想在电话这头陪着你 |
[39:01] | until you want to hang up. | 直到你想挂电话为止 |
[39:03] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[39:06] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[39:23] | The human body is made up of systems that keep it alive. | 生命由各种人体机能支撑 |
[39:28] | There’s the one that keeps you breathing… | 有的促进呼吸 |
[39:34] | And the one that keeps you standing… | 有的帮助站立 |
[39:36] | Hunt. | |
[39:38] | You feeling better? | 你好点了吗 |
[39:39] | – What? – The flu. | – 什么 – 感冒啊 |
[39:43] | Oh,yeah. Yeah. Fine. | 对对 好了 |
[39:46] | You mind if I join you? | 不介意我加入吧 |
[39:47] | Not at all. | 当然不 |
[39:53] | You know,sloan turned out to be a good chief. | Sloan做主任其实还不错 |
[39:57] | Sloan? I-I asked for you or webber if you wouldn’t do it. | Sloan吗 我本请你或者Webber顶替的 |
[40:00] | Sloan was chief? Mark sloan? | Sloan当主任吗 Mark Sloan吗 |
[40:03] | Yeah. He wasn’t bad. | 是啊 真的不错 |
[40:06] | Don’t let him know I said that,though. | 不过别说是我说的 |
[40:15] | The one that makes you hungry… | 有的让人饥饿 |
[40:23] | and the one that makes you happy. | 有的让人快乐 |
[40:27] | They’re all connected. | 不同机能 交错互动 |
[40:30] | Take a piece out… And everything else falls apart. | 取其一 毁全身 |
[40:33] | So do you know why I brought you all here this morning? | 知道我今早为什么召集大家吗 |
[40:37] | To help you,because even though we all take the boards alone, | 我要帮你们 虽然我们是各考各的 |
[40:41] | if we work together,we can all pass. | 可如果我们一起复习 就可以一起过了 |
[40:45] | And it’s only when our support systems look like they might fail us… | 只有身体机能摇摇欲坠之时 |
[40:50] | if you’re not at the hospital,you’re here. | 不去医院上班时 就要来这 |
[40:52] | You sleep here,you eat here. There are no distractions,no breaks. | 睡这儿 吃这儿 不许分心 不许休息 |
[40:55] | This is the grey method,and it starts now. | 这就是格蕾式复习法 现在就开始 |
[41:00] | that we realize how much we’ve depended on them all along. | 才能体会到人体对其的依赖 |
[41:12] | i’m gonna fail my boards. I need to study. | 医师资格考试要挂了 我得学习 |
[41:17] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[41:26] | Grey’s Anatomy S08E19 |