时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | When you were a kid, you always wanted things to stay the same. | 年幼之时 总希望事情一成不变 |
[00:06] | The same teacher,same house,same friends. | 相同的老师 住所 好友 |
[00:11] | Being a surgeon is no different. | 当上医生后亦是如此 |
[00:13] | You get used to the same attendings,same scrub nurses,same hospital. | 会习惯同一群主治医师 手术护士 工作医院 |
[00:18] | Hey,cristina. | |
[00:19] | Of course,that all changes the minute fifth year comes around… | 当然 第五年来临时 一切就全变了 |
[00:23] | Cristina! | |
[00:27] | And you have to find a new job. | 我们必须另谋高就 |
[00:30] | Uh,how was dallas? | 达拉斯怎么样 |
[00:31] | Bad. I can operate circles around the head of the program. | 挺烂的 我比他们主任都强 |
[00:34] | I’m sick of all this schlepping. | 我受够这些废柴了 |
[00:36] | From now on,they’re gonna have to come to me. | 从现在开始 让他们来求我吧 |
[00:38] | – How was yours? Boston,right? – Uh,san francisco. | – 你那边如何 是波士顿吧 – 旧金山啦 |
[00:41] | I’m supposed to leave for boston tonight,but I think i’m gonna cancel. | 我今晚要去波士顿 但我有点想拒掉 |
[00:43] | What? Only an idiot cancels the brigham. | 搞什么 谁会拒绝布里格姆医院啊 |
[00:46] | You see her? And didn’t bailey set that up for you? No. She’s gonna kill you. | Bailey帮你牵线的吧 她一准灭了你 |
[00:48] | How cute is she? | 乖乖小宝贝 |
[00:52] | – Hey,do you need a ride,or is owen,um… – Picking me up? No. | – 你要搭车吗 还是Owen… – 来接我吗 他不来 |
[00:55] | – So how’d it go? – It was great. Hi,baby girl. | – 还顺利吗 – 挺好的 小宝贝 |
[00:58] | – Oh,my love. – Look who’s here. Mama. She missed you. | – 好闺女 – 妈妈回来啦 想死你了 |
[01:01] | Uh,your idiot wife wants to cancel her interview at the brigham. | 你这败家媳妇 想拒掉布里格姆的面试 |
[01:05] | No. You don’t cancel an interview with the best general surgery program in the country. | 那医院的普外科全国领先 怎么能拒呢 |
[01:08] | What I said. | 我就说吧 |
[01:09] | Why would we move? You’ve almost finished the house,and you have a job here. | 我们没理由搬家啊 房子快装修好了 你在这还有工作 |
[01:13] | There are other homes and jobs in boston. | 波士顿也有其他房子和工作机会 |
[01:15] | You’re going. End of discussion. | 你必须去 没商量 |
[01:17] | Good husband. Okay,let’s go. | 模范丈夫 咱走吧 |
[01:19] | – I will ride in the back with my girl. – I’ll get the bags. | – 我和闺女坐后面 – 我来提包 |
[01:30] | here we go. | 来咯 |
[01:32] | I snagged the last croissant, | 我抢到了最后一个牛角包 |
[01:35] | and I only had to elbow one orderly out of the way to get it. | 只消挤掉一个竞争对手哦 |
[01:39] | – I got a secret. – Oh,really? | – 我有个秘密 – 是吗 |
[01:41] | If I tell you,you can’t tell anybody. | 要是我告诉你 你可不能告诉别人啊 |
[01:43] | – You promise? – I promise. | – 保证 – 我保证 |
[01:46] | I’m in love. | 我坠入爱河了 |
[01:50] | Okay. With,uh… With whom? | 和谁呀 |
[02:06] | oh,this is getting ridiculous. | 越发没谱了 |
[02:09] | The n.i.h.? | 国家卫生研究所 |
[02:11] | Since when does the n.i.h. Bribe residents to come work for them? | 他们啥时候开始贿赂挖角住院医师啦 |
[02:13] | Oh,they don’t,except when you’re me – A god. | 这是特殊待遇 谁让姐是神手呢 |
[02:17] | – Cookie’s stale. – Aw,karev. | – 饼干都潮软了 |
[02:20] | Is this hard for you,having to beg for interviews | 有些人坐等机会来敲门 |
[02:23] | while some of us just sit back and get wooed? | 你还得跪求面试机会 挺难熬吧 |
[02:24] | – No one is begging. – Oh,yeah,maybe you should. | – 谁跪求啦 – 你确实得求求 |
[02:26] | Maybe that way,you’d actually get an interview. | 也许这样才能有面试机会哦 |
[02:28] | – I love mean kepner. – I got an interview. | – 刻薄版Kepner真耐人 – 谁说我没面试啦 |
[02:30] | Oh,really,where? | 是吗 哪家 |
[02:31] | At… Places. Uh-huh. | 就…那地儿 |
[02:34] | Whatever! Look,this sucks,okay. | 你们管我 烦死了 |
[02:36] | I mean,we got boards in a couple of weeks and- | 没几周就要考试了 |
[02:38] | and now they want us to go on freakin’ job interviews? | 现在却让我们去面试工作 |
[02:40] | There’s only so much crap a guy can have thrown at him before he snaps. | 压力山大 怎么整啊 |
[02:42] | There’s a trauma coming in on the roof. Kepner,karev,come with me. | 直升机送来伤员 Kepner和Karev跟我来 |
[02:45] | I gotta leave for my northwestern interview in an hour. I told you yesterday. | 我一小时后要去西北纪念医院面试 昨天告诉过你了 |
[02:47] | Um,avery? | 那Avery呢 |
[02:49] | Sloan’s got me all day,chief. Sorry. | Sloan一整天都需要我 抱歉主任 |
[02:57] | – I’m free. – Great. Thank you. | – 我有空 – 太好了 多谢 |
[03:03] | Female hiker found at the bottom of a ravine. | 女性徒步旅行者 在山谷下发现的 |
[03:05] | Positive l.o.c. With obvious head and abdominal trauma, | 意识模糊 头腹部外伤 |
[03:08] | hypothermia,frostbite,you name it. | 皮肤低温冻伤 |
[03:10] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[03:11] | – Airway looks clear. – Weakened pulse. | – 气道畅通 – 脉搏减弱 |
[03:18] | I’m Dr. Grey. You’re in the hospital. Can you tell us your name? | 我是Grey医生 你在医院 你叫什么名字 |
[03:21] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. – Outta the way. | – 到了 快走 – 让开 |
[03:27] | Okay,I’m gonna be right on the other side of that glass. | 我就在门外 |
[03:30] | You just try to stay calm. | 保持镇定 |
[03:41] | You weren’t hiking out there,were you? | 你不是在户外徒步 对吧 |
[03:44] | What’s the holdup,grey? | 还拖什么 Grey |
[03:45] | – I’m staying in. Get me an apron. – Okay. Here you go. | – 我要留下 给我件防护服 – 好的 给你 |
[03:50] | Okay,I’m gonna stay with you. | 好 我留下陪你 |
[03:51] | I’m not leaving. I’ll be right here the whole time. | 我不走 一直在这 |
[03:56] | Displaced tibial fracture. | 胫骨移位骨折 |
[03:58] | Rib fractures,too. Lungs look fine. | 肋骨也骨折了 肺部正常 |
[04:00] | How far did she fall? | 她从多高跌下来的 |
[04:01] | Ah,don’t know. Some hikers found her. | 不清楚 其他徒步旅行者找到她的 |
[04:04] | What is it,karev? | 什么情况 Karev |
[04:05] | Uh,jane doe,looks to be around 15 years old. | 无名女生 大概15岁左右 |
[04:08] | Hunt wants you to take a look at her. | Hunt想要你看看 |
[04:10] | Hey,any word back on my interviews? | 我那面试…有消息了吗 |
[04:12] | Uh,yeah,i’m working on it. | 我还在联系呢 |
[04:13] | The angle’s off on this elbow. | 手肘也错位了 |
[04:15] | You’ve been working on it for a couple of weeks now. | 都好几周了哎 |
[04:17] | Well,you’re an acquired taste,like blue cheese. | 你是个独特的人才 跟蓝奶酪似的 |
[04:19] | Some people love it and some people can’t stand to be in the same room with it. | 有人喜欢 有人受不了 |
[04:21] | They think it’s stinky. | 觉得臭死了 |
[04:22] | So now I’m stinky cheese? | 我成臭奶酪啦 |
[04:24] | Uh,you can tell hunt this isn’t a peds case. | 你可以告诉Hunt 这不是儿科病例 |
[04:26] | She’s an adult. The growth plates have closed. | 她已经是成人了 骨骺都闭合了 |
[04:28] | And tell him this elbow was broken a while ago. | 然后告诉他 手肘早就错位了 |
[04:30] | See the curve in her forearm and the periosteal reaction on her humerus? | 看她前臂的线条 还有肱骨骨膜反应 |
[04:33] | These are fractures that never healed right. | 这些骨折从没愈合过 |
[04:34] | Or were never treated. | 可能从未接受过治疗 |
[04:36] | I’ve seen injuries like this in iraq in patients who were tortured. | 我在伊拉克受虐病人身上 看过这种伤痕 |
[04:43] | She was abused. It’s all over the x-rays. | X光显示 她被虐待过 |
[04:45] | Okay,we have to call the police. | 我们得报警 |
[04:46] | Just stay calm. We don’t know anything for sure until she talks. | 先冷静 她不说 我们也不能确定 |
[04:49] | Hunt,she has a temporal bone fracture. | Hunt 她颞骨骨折 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna have to do a middle fossa approach. | 我要做中颅窝入路术 |
[04:52] | Okay,there’s an aneurysm in her celiac artery. I’ll need to put a graft in. | 腹腔动脉上有肿瘤 需要移植 |
[04:55] | – She’s ready to be put under,chief. – Wait. | – 她准备好麻醉了 主任 – 等下 |
[04:59] | You were running from someone,right? | 你是在逃离某人 对吗 |
[05:01] | Is that how you fell? No one’s gonna hurt you. | 所以才跌下来吧 不会有人伤害你的 |
[05:03] | We just need to know your name. | 我们只想知道你的名字 |
[05:05] | He-he called me “susan.” But I-I think it’s “holly.” | 他叫我Susan 但我应该叫Holly |
[05:22] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 20 | |
[05:28] | **** | 西北纪念医院 芝加哥 |
[05:29] | Beneath the purple tab you’ll find case studies from the past year. | 紫色标签项下 是去年的病例研究 |
[05:32] | Under the yellow tab,a list of programs instituted during my tenure as chief resident. | 紫色标签项下 是我任住院总期间的项目 |
[05:36] | Under the green tab – “ | 绿色标签呢 |
[05:38] | dr. Kepner’s cheerful demeanor | Kepner医生的怡人态度 |
[05:40] | “and pleasant beside manner made my recovery period a true pleasure.” | 以及友好陪伴 让我的康复期十分愉快 |
[05:44] | Letters from former patients. | 病人的感谢信啦 |
[05:46] | This one’s… Five pages. | 写了五页呢 |
[05:48] | Just one of many satisfied customers. | 只是冰山一角啦 |
[05:50] | Okay,moving on to the blue tab – Awards and accolades. | 接着看蓝色标签吧 奖励与荣誉 |
[05:54] | Yes,her name was holly wheeler. | 没错 她是Holly Wheeler |
[05:57] | We don’t know anything yet. | 还不确定呢 |
[05:58] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 别那么快下结论 |
[05:59] | It was all oner the vews. | 当年新闻多轰动 |
[06:01] | She was in the grocery store with her mom,and somebody just… Took her. | 她跟妈妈去杂货店 接着就被拐走了 |
[06:05] | It was the summer of… 2000. | 2000年的夏天 |
[06:07] | So this could be her. I mean,what,she was probably 8 or 9 at the time? | 所以可能是她咯 她当年几岁 八岁还是九岁 |
[06:11] | She was 6,and they weren’t in the supermarket,they were outside. | 六岁 她们不在店内 而是店外 |
[06:15] | Her mom bumped into a friend,started talking | 她妈妈碰见个朋友 |
[06:18] | about the block party they were having that weekend. | 就聊起了周末的街区聚会 |
[06:20] | Uh,could she bring a salad? They had enough dessert already. | 讨论是否应该带色拉 因为甜点够多了 |
[06:26] | I mean,that’s how long it took for her to realize | 她就一直没有发现 |
[06:29] | that her child wasn’t there anymore. | 她的孩子不见了 |
[06:33] | That story runs through my head every time tuck walks out the door. | 每次Tuck走出家门 我就会想到这个 |
[06:36] | And-and yeah,we don’t know if this is her, | 是的 还不能确定是不是她 |
[06:38] | so please let’s just stop talking about it and operate. | 所以别再讨论了 做手术吧 |
[06:43] | – Bailey,shepherd,can you stop for a moment? – What is it? | – Bailey和Shepherd 能停一下吗 – 怎么了 |
[06:45] | The police want us to check for a birthmark under her arm. | 警察希望我们检查一下手臂的胎记 |
[07:00] | The other side,further up. | 另一边 更上面点 |
[07:18] | – Delivery for Dr. Yang. – Thank you. | – 给Yang医生的 – 谢谢 |
[07:21] | That’s not for you. | 不是给你的 |
[07:22] | Call a cop. There’s one over there. | 报警抓我呀 警察就在那呢 |
[07:24] | Who’s on my jock now? | 谁又来拍我马屁啦 |
[07:25] | Cleveland clinic. Pretty impressive. | 克利夫兰诊所 很不错呀 |
[07:29] | I’m not gonna grovel. | 我不会讨好你的 |
[07:30] | You know we’re as good a program as cleveland clinic. | 你懂的 咱们院能跟克利夫兰诊所媲美 |
[07:33] | And we’ve got a major stem cell project,one that I welcome your input on. | 我们还有干细胞项目 随时恭候你加入 |
[07:36] | And as far as teachers,i’m a catch. | 说到老师 我就更理想不过了 |
[07:40] | – And I’m groveling. – It’s sweet. | – 我在讨好你 – 你真好 |
[07:42] | Ugh. Come on. Let’s go. | 省省吧 走了 |
[07:47] | Okay. Can you wiggle your toes? | 能动一下脚趾吗 |
[07:51] | Painful? | 疼吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah. You hit your head pretty hard when you fell. | 没事的 你摔倒时 头部受到重击 |
[07:55] | But you’re doing great,okay? | 但你很坚强 |
[08:00] | Holly,I’m Dr. Fincher. | Holly 我是Fincher医生 |
[08:03] | I’m a therapist who works for the hospital. | 医院的心理医生 |
[08:05] | Is it okay if the police ask you a few questions? | 警察能问几个问题吗 |
[08:08] | Only if you feel up to it. | 你觉得可以吗 |
[08:20] | Do you know his name,holly – The man that was keeping you? | 囚禁你的人 知道叫什么吗 Holly |
[08:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:27] | Joseph. Joseph ingles. | |
[08:31] | That’s great. Really helpful. | 很好 很有帮助 |
[08:33] | Now can you tell us anything about where you were living? | 能说说你住的环境吗 |
[08:35] | Was it a house,an apartment? | 是一幢房子 还是公寓 |
[08:38] | It was a house. | 房子 |
[08:40] | One story. It has a basement. | 一层楼 有个地下室 |
[08:42] | Do you know if there was any roads nearby? | 附近有什么马路 |
[08:44] | Could you hear cars? | 能听见车辆吗 |
[08:46] | He didn’t let me go outside. | 他不许我出门 |
[08:49] | Holly,we can stop if you need to. | Holly 如果你不想说 |
[08:51] | Just let us know. | 随时可以停下 |
[08:53] | Okay,then. Maybe we should – We should take a break. Sure. | 就这样吧 先休息一下 |
[09:02] | You should’ve called me the minute you talked to the police. | 你一报警就该马上找我 |
[09:04] | She had major brain and abdominal injuries. | 她的大脑及腹部严重损伤 |
[09:06] | My first concern was keeping her alive. | 我最关心如何救活她 |
[09:08] | I understand,but the protocol is to call psych right away. | 我明白 但有规定 应立刻找心理医生 |
[09:11] | You didn’t,and now our patient has bonded with a surgeon. | 你没那么做 现在她离不开某位医生了 |
[09:14] | Her name is Dr. Grey. | 是Grey医生 |
[09:15] | Dr. Grey. Fine. That’s who holly has chosen. | 了解了 Holly选上她了 |
[09:18] | There’s no breaking that bond now. | 现在可就分不开了 |
[09:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了吗 |
[09:22] | Dr. Fincher thinks that it’s best that you stay with holly, | Fincher医生认为 你最好能陪着Holly |
[09:25] | at least until her parents arrive. | 等她父母来 |
[09:27] | I have no psych training. | 我没受过心理培训 |
[09:28] | Holly spent the last 12 years with little | 过去12年 Holly没有自主 |
[09:30] | to no control over anything in her life. | 完全受他人控制 |
[09:32] | Our job is to break that pattern | 我们要帮她打破这一模式 |
[09:34] | by letting her know that she and she alone is in control here. | 让她明白 她可以自我掌控 |
[09:37] | Whatever she wants,she gets,including you. | 她想什么 就给什么 包括你 |
[09:40] | We’ll have to work together on this. | 我们要相互合作 |
[09:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:43] | Thank you. If you’ll excuse me,the family’s waiting for my call. | 谢谢 抱歉先走了 她爸妈等我电话呢 |
[09:51] | What was I supposed to say,i’m flattered that she likes me, | 我能说什么 她喜欢我 真是荣幸 |
[09:54] | but I have a really important job interview? | 但我有个很重要的面试? |
[09:55] | I just wanted to ask you,did you need me to reschedule your flight? | 我只是想问 是否需要帮你改签机票 |
[09:57] | Yes,I can take the last flight out tonight and get a cab from here. | 是的 可以乘最后一班飞机 从这打车走 |
[10:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:04] | Hang in there. Yeah. | 撑住了 |
[10:06] | Tough case. | 很棘手哈 |
[10:07] | You’re doing a good job. | 但你做得很好 |
[10:09] | Except that I’m not. | 别安慰我了 |
[10:10] | Her parents are on their way,and the press are filling up the parking lot. | 她父母正赶来 媒体把停车场都挤爆了 |
[10:14] | I think I might be out of my depth here. | 我心有余而力不足了 |
[10:17] | I’ll deal with the parents. | 她的父母交给我吧 |
[10:19] | You call phil in security and have him double the guard presence, | 你去找安保部的Phil 让他加一倍人手 |
[10:22] | then call heather in p.r. | 再找公关部的Heather |
[10:24] | And tell her to wrangle the press. | 让她去应付媒体 |
[10:25] | You go home,make sure all your suits are clean. | 你呢 回家准备干净西装 |
[10:28] | You’ll need ’em for the press conferences. | 记者会上要穿的 |
[10:29] | You’ll be okay,hunt. | 没事的 Hunt |
[10:38] | What is she like? Did she speak english? | 她什么样 说英语吗 |
[10:40] | Or is it like that jodie-foster- In-the-woods movie? | 还是像穿越剧女主角 |
[10:42] | English,although she’s not really speaking. | 英语啦 但不怎么说话 |
[10:44] | She was just flipping through the channels. | 只是不停换频道 |
[10:46] | I’m guessing the tv reception in the basement wasn’t that great. | 估计地下室的电视信号不咋地 |
[10:49] | Are you trying to get out of your interview? | 你故意逃避面试吧 |
[10:52] | The parents are on their way. I’m going. I want to. | 她父母快到了 我会去的 我想去的 |
[10:54] | Really? ’cause it seems like you want to stay and raise… | 是吗 可我感觉你想留在这里 |
[10:58] | Happy cutie babies with your happy cutie husband. | 跟萌老公一起照顾萌宝宝 |
[11:00] | Why are you so fine with leaving? | 你为什么能淡定对待离开呢 |
[11:02] | Because I’m a surgeon,and I want to work | 因为我是外科医生 想去最好的医院 |
[11:04] | at the best hospital with the best people,as should you. | 与顶尖的同事工作 你也该如此 |
[11:07] | Since when did you turn into such a sap? | 你什么时候变这么弱了 |
[11:09] | What do you guys know about carson methodist? | 你们知道卡尔森卫理公会医院吗 |
[11:10] | Nothing. I’d like to keep it that way. | 不知道 也不想知道 |
[11:12] | It’s in toledo. Or an hour outside,I guess. | 在托莱多郊区 一小时车程吧 下周面试 |
[11:15] | – I interview next week.- Where’s toledo? – Canada. | |
[11:16] | Ohio. A quarter of a million people live there. | 是俄亥俄 有25万居民 |
[11:19] | But this is an hour outside. | 但在郊区 还一小时车程呢 |
[11:20] | Robbins set it up for me. I – I can’t not go. | Robbins帮我联系的 没法拒绝啊 |
[11:23] | – I’ve enjoyed our time together these past few years. – What are you doing? | – 过去几年与你共事很愉快 – 你干什么 |
[11:26] | We are officially on different career paths. | 我们的职业道路就此分开 |
[11:28] | It’s only polite to say good-bye. | 我只能礼貌道别 |
[11:29] | Oh,my god. Holly? | 天啊 是Holly吗 |
[11:33] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[11:41] | I’d know you anywhere. You are… Still my perfect baby girl. | 到哪我都能认出来 你还是我的宝贝女儿 |
[11:46] | Holly,I know it’s soon,but… I would like to hug you. | Holly 我知道太快了 但我想抱抱你 |
[11:50] | Would that be okay? | 可以吗 |
[12:05] | Oh,my baby girl. My baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[12:23] | We’re a new program,so you’re on the verge of something great here. | 我们是新成立的 你可以沾光了 |
[12:23] | **** | 卡尔森卫理公会医院 托莱多郊区 五天后 |
[12:25] | You’re lucky you’re getting in now. | 现在加入 绝对时机正好 |
[12:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:28] | Oh,yeah. We’re even about to upgrade our nicu. | 当然 我们都要升级新生儿重症监护室了 |
[12:30] | Just waiting on the final round of funding. | 就等资金到位了 |
[12:32] | In fact,that’s why we were so excited to get Dr. Robbins’ call. | 所以接到Robbins医生电话时 我们很兴奋 |
[12:35] | She told us all about that money you raised for those african kids. | 她介绍了你为非洲孩子募捐的事 |
[12:39] | Melinda,these are the discharge papers for the liver transplant boy. | Melinda 这是肝移植男孩的出院手续 |
[12:42] | Could you prep ’em for transport? | 能帮他们安排车吗 |
[12:44] | You’re discharging a liver transplant? | 肝移植病例要放弃吗 |
[12:45] | We’re not equipped to deal with cases that serious yet. | 目前设备有限 还不能做这种大手术 |
[12:47] | So we’re shipping him to our sister hospital in toledo. | 所以把他转移到托莱多的姊妹医院 |
[12:51] | You hungry? | 饿了没 |
[12:53] | Itit’s make-your-own-sundae day at the cafeteria. | 今天是食堂的自助圣代日 |
[12:55] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[13:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:12] | Uh,uh,I thought you were… I thought you were the kidnapper. | 我还以为…是绑匪 |
[13:15] | No,no,I-you hear they caught him last night? | 不是 你听说他昨晚被捕了吗 |
[13:17] | Uh,yeah. | 是的 |
[13:18] | That’s why I’m here,actually. I needed more suits. | 所以我回来了 取几套西服 |
[13:21] | You know,for the press conferences. | 召开新闻发布会 |
[13:22] | I – I thought you were studying at meredith’s. | 我以为你在Meredith家 |
[13:25] | Well,I came home to take a shower. | 我回来洗澡 |
[13:27] | Well,I’ll… Clear up and I’ll get out of your hair. | 我收拾好就走 |
[13:39] | – You know,just leave it. Stay here. – Oh,no,no,no,I | – 放下吧 你住这好了 – 不不 |
[13:43] | No,I’m staying at meredith’s until the boards. | 考试之前 我都住在Meredith那里 |
[13:45] | I’m never here. So just stay. | 不会回来的 你留下吧 |
[13:50] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:53] | Until the boards are over. | 直到考试结束 |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:58] | I’ll,um… I’ll go now. | 我先走 |
[14:02] | Give you some privacy. | 不打扰你 |
[14:04] | This is,I think,your first day of school. | 这是你第一天上学 |
[14:13] | 6th birthday. Looks like that’s where the bunny came from. | 六岁生日 这只兔子貌似是礼物 |
[14:19] | So today Dr. Torres will be realigning your arm. | 今天Torres医生会进行手臂接骨 |
[14:22] | You’ll have a lot more mobility in your elbows. | 手肘就能活动了 |
[14:24] | Did they really think that this would work? | 他们以为这样就行了吗 |
[14:26] | Give me some photo albums and a stuffed animal,and we’d be normal again? | 翻翻相册 玩玩毛绒玩具 就能回到过去吗 |
[14:31] | No,I think that they are just trying to help you remember because you were only 6. | 他们只想帮你回忆 毕竟那时才六岁 |
[14:36] | Well,then tell them that I remember all of it, | 告诉他们 我都记得 |
[14:41] | the first day of school and my 6th birthday. | 第一天上学和六岁生日 |
[14:46] | Just like I remember the first time he made me take my clothes off | 就像我记得 他第一次让我脱衣服 |
[14:50] | and how hard he kicked me when I didn’t act like I liked it | 我不情愿时 他狠狠踢我 |
[14:55] | or how his breath smelled like cigarettes, | 他呼吸中的烟味 |
[14:58] | how I could’ve gotten away a bunch of times, | 多少次我能逃跑 |
[15:01] | but every time I made it outside, | 但每次我逃到外面 |
[15:03] | I could hear his voice inside my head… | 脑海中都是他的声音 |
[15:06] | That they didn’t want me,that I was dead to them, | 他们不要我了 当我死了 |
[15:10] | and that the only reason I finally ran away was because | 我最后跑掉的原因 |
[15:12] | he told me that he was gonna take another girl… | 是他告诉我 要绑架另一个女孩 |
[15:17] | Because I was too old and used up and disgusting now. | 因为我不新鲜了 没意思了 |
[15:26] | Tell them that. | 告诉他们 |
[15:32] | We will then repair, | 我们将治疗骨折 |
[15:33] | uh,numerous fractures that never healed properly,uh,the first time. | 很多骨折没得到第一时间治疗 |
[15:38] | The patient is in good spirits,and we’re grateful | 病人精神很好 我们很欣慰 |
[15:41] | for the chance to allow her to heal in a way that wasn’t positive- | 能弥补过去 能有机废… |
[15:45] | Pausible-possible before. We hope- | 机会治好她 我们希望… |
[15:47] | Uh,thank you,Dr. Torres. | 谢谢 Torres医生 |
[15:48] | how does holly feel about joseph being captured? | Joseph被捕 Holly怎么想 |
[15:50] | And her parents – When can we talk to them? | 她父母呢 什么时候能和他们谈谈 |
[15:52] | Look,I’m sure the wheelers would appreciate some privacy- | Wheeler一家需要私人空间 |
[15:55] | Is it true holly’s refusing to speak to them? | Holly拒绝跟他们说话吗 |
[15:59] | It’s a very complicated situation. | 情况很复杂 |
[16:01] | It’s not complicated. It’s not complicated at all. | 不复杂 一点也不复杂 |
[16:03] | The guy’s a monster who stole our kid for 12 years, | 那人是禽兽 拐走我们孩子12年 |
[16:06] | and we’re the ones who are allowed to see her for only one supervised hour a day. | 但我们每天只能探视一个小时 |
[16:08] | Holly’s in a fragile state. | Holly现在很脆弱 |
[16:10] | She’ll need all of us to abide by her wishes,even if that means giving her space. | 我们要尊重她的意愿 包括给她空间 |
[16:14] | She was brainwashed by him. She doesn’t know what she wants. | 她被洗脑了 不知道自己要什么 |
[16:16] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[16:17] | But she still has feelings of blame and resentment that she has to process. | 但她必须处理责备和怨恨的情感 |
[16:21] | Right now you’re still strangers to her. | 现在你们对于她 相当于陌生人 |
[16:23] | ’cause you won’t let us go in there and be her parents! | 因为你不让我们进去 尽父母的义务 |
[16:28] | Did you show her the photo album? Did she remember? | 你给她看相册了吗 她记得吗 |
[16:32] | Not even the bunny? She loved that thing. | 兔子也不记得吗 她最喜欢的 |
[16:35] | She didn’t remember. I’m sorry. | 她不记得 抱歉 |
[16:42] | She’ll come back to you. | 她会想起来的 |
[16:45] | It might take some time,but the memories are still there. | 也许需要点时间 但记忆不会抹去 |
[16:49] | You just have to be patient. | 你要耐心 |
[16:53] | Oh,hey,chief. Um,I haven’t heard back yet from northwestern, | 主任 还没有西北医院的回信 |
[16:56] | and I know you’re close with Dr. Mitchell. | 我知道你和Mitchell医生很熟 |
[16:58] | Have you,uh,have you spoken to him? | 你和他说了吗 |
[16:59] | Uh,yes,he said your resume was impressive. | 是的 他说你的简历不错 |
[17:02] | Oh,thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:03] | Keep your options open,though. | 但别高兴得太早 |
[17:05] | What do you mean? He said he thought I was impressive. | 什么意思 他不说我挺不错吗 |
[17:07] | He also said he wasn’t sure if it was a match personality-wise. | 他还说吧 不确定你的性格是否合适 |
[17:11] | Personality? I’m – I’m asking for a job,not a date to the prom. | 性什么格 我是找工作 又不是找舞伴 |
[17:15] | Damn reporters. w – Sorry. Hello. | 烦人的记者 抱歉 您好 |
[17:21] | Chisel,please. | 请给我骨凿 |
[17:24] | Man,look at all this callus formation. | 天啊 瞧瞧这些疤痕组织 |
[17:26] | He would’ve had to break this arm three or four times | 这胳膊得骨折过三四次 |
[17:28] | to get this amount of scar tissue. | 才能变成这样 |
[17:32] | And the humerus is pretty strong,even in a young kid. | 虽然是少年 肱骨也很结实的 |
[17:37] | Kinda makes you sick just thinking about the amount of… | 得用多大劲 才能弄骨折 |
[17:40] | – Force it took to break it… – Can we talk about something else? | – 难以想象 – 说点别的行吗 |
[17:47] | I mean,you know,who knows what they hear subconsciously? | 谁知道他们潜意识里会听到什么 |
[17:51] | So it… Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to come up | 所以…不如说点别的 |
[17:55] | with a conversation about something other than every parent’s worst nightmare. | 别谈这些天下父母的噩梦 |
[18:01] | – Avery scored an interview at u.c.l.a. – That is not what she meant. | – 加州大学洛杉矶分校面试 Avery通过了 – 她不是让谈这个 |
[18:05] | No,that-that’s good. Let’s hear about that. | 挺好 说来听听 |
[18:07] | Well,it’s a top-10 program,which is impressive. | 排名前十呢 多厉害呀 |
[18:10] | Of course,it’s just as much a reflection on me | 当然了 是我教导有方 |
[18:12] | as a teacher as it is his surgical skill. | 加上他医术精湛 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:21] | Hey. How was canada? | 加拿大那边怎么样 |
[18:22] | Ugh. Canada would’ve been better than that dump. | 加拿大也比那破地方强 |
[18:24] | You want me to call the chief at duke? | 要我给杜克大学的主任打电话吗 |
[18:26] | He wants me so bad,he’ll do anything I tell him,even accept you. | 他可想收我了 对我言听计从 |
[18:31] | What’s hunt gonna do anyway if you leave? | 要是你走了 Hunt会怎么做呢 |
[18:33] | Oh,that’s right. | 对了 |
[18:34] | You say “duke,” and he’s on the next plane. | 你一说”杜克” 他立刻飞过去追你 |
[18:36] | Guy’s so whipped. | 这货真是妻管严 |
[18:39] | She’s not going to duke,and neither are you. | 她不会去杜克 你也一样 |
[18:41] | This is a great program,and we’d be crazy to leave. | 咱们院多好 疯子才会走 |
[18:45] | That’s because you want to play shrink to your patient for the rest of your life. | 那是因为 你愿意以后都给病人当心理医生 |
[18:48] | She imprinted on me. What am I supposed to do? | 她认定我了 我能怎么办 |
[18:50] | How’s she doing anyway? | 她到底怎么样了 |
[18:51] | Great. I mean,better. | 挺好 有所好转了 |
[18:53] | I found two granola bars under her bed this morning. | 今天早晨 我在她床下发现两条燕麦棒 |
[18:56] | But at least she didn’t lie about where they came from. | 至少她没撒谎 告诉我从哪弄来的了 |
[18:58] | Fincher says she’s talking more in therapy, | Fincher说 心理辅导时 她更能说了 |
[19:01] | although she’s not talking to frank and kathleen. | 虽然她还是不理Frank和Kathleen |
[19:03] | She was being kept 5 miles away from their house,and they didn’t find her. | 囚禁地离她家才五英里 他们都没找到她 |
[19:07] | You don’t just get over something like that. | 这种事很难释怀了 |
[19:11] | Maybe she could move in with you when we all leave. | 等我们都走了 她或许能跟你住去 |
[19:21] | Adele,baby. | Adele 亲爱的 |
[19:25] | Are you ready for dinner? | 准备好吃晚餐了吗 |
[19:27] | Aah! This is a private room! Get out! | 这是私人房间 出去 |
[19:31] | – You get that man out of here! – Dr. Webber… | – 快把那人赶出去 – Webber医生 |
[19:33] | It’s assault. She was vulnerable. | 这就是性骚扰 她这么脆弱 |
[19:35] | You just don’t let a man-He took advantage of my wife. | 怎能让一男人…他占我妻子便宜 |
[19:38] | He’s a predator. If you don’t get him out,I will sue. | 他是强奸犯 你们不赶走他 我就去告他 |
[19:40] | Dr. Webber,allan has alzheimer’s. | Webber医师 Allan有老年痴呆 |
[19:43] | His is quite progressed,further along than your wife’s,even. | 病情比您妻子严重得多 |
[19:46] | He’s not a predator. He’s a patient here. | 他是这里的病人 不是强奸犯 |
[19:58] | **** | 西雅图坎波斯餐厅 八天后 |
[19:59] | You know,I don’t have to tell you that columbia has a cutting-edge cardio program. | 哥伦比亚大学的心外科有多强 不用我说了吧 |
[20:03] | So I hope the fact that I’ve flown cross country to come knocking on your door | 希望我远道而来 向您抛橄榄枝 |
[20:06] | shows you just how serious we are about- | 能让您感受到诚意 |
[20:08] | Can you pass me the butter? | 递我下黄油呗 |
[20:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:15] | You should come to new york to visit. | 来纽约转转吧 |
[20:17] | You like theater? I can get you tickets to any musical you’d like. | 喜欢剧院吗 我能搞到任何音乐剧的票 |
[20:20] | Oh,I hate musicals. I do like wine,though. | 我讨厌音乐剧 但我爱酒的 |
[20:24] | – Waiter. More wine. – Coming. | – 服务生 再来点酒 – 来了 |
[20:27] | There’s an old fracture in your pelvis that Dr. Torres is concerned about. | 你骨盆上有一处陈旧骨折 Torres医生有些担忧 |
[20:31] | It’s called an avulsion fracture. | 这是撕脱骨折 |
[20:33] | At first I thought it might have happened when you ran away, | 起初我以为 是逃跑时弄伤的 |
[20:36] | but this injury is a lot older than that. | 但受伤时间应该在很久以前 |
[20:37] | Do you remember when the pain first started | 你还记得什么时候开始疼的吗 |
[20:39] | or anything that might’ve happened right before that,a… A fall,maybe? | 或者之前摔过跤什么的 |
[20:44] | No,I-i-I don’t. | 我不记得了 |
[20:50] | Maybe it happened after I had the baby. | 也许是我生孩子之后弄伤的 |
[20:54] | It was a few years ago. I – I think it died. | 几年前的事了 孩子可能夭折了 |
[20:59] | I couldn’t walk for a long time after. I-i… | 后来很长时间 我都走不了路 |
[21:02] | It must have happened then,right? | 应该是那时候的事 对吧 |
[21:04] | Uh… That’s… Yes,that’s… | 这个…是的… |
[21:11] | I’m sorry. I didn’t- | 抱歉 我不 |
[21:12] | no. No. It’s- | 别别 |
[21:14] | Should I not have said anything? | 我说错话了吗 |
[21:15] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:18] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:25] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[21:26] | No,it’s been a while since you’ve been in my o.r. | 没事 你有一阵子没来我的手术了 |
[21:29] | I’m honored you showedp. | 你能来是我的荣幸 |
[21:31] | Has grey been ditching you,too,for interviews? | Grey也因为面试 没来你的手术吗 |
[21:33] | Cristina has been so distracted. | Cristina最近总是分神 |
[21:35] | Meredith,do you know who she’s talking to today? | Meredith 你知道她今天和谁谈吗 |
[21:36] | Stanford,I think. | 应该是斯坦福吧 |
[21:38] | Stanford? Wh – Since when has she been interested in stanford? | 斯坦福啊 她怎么对斯坦福有兴趣了 |
[21:41] | You blame her? You’d be a fool not to pursue cardio at stanford. | 能怪她吗 傻子才不去斯坦福的心外科呢 |
[21:44] | Kinda like… General at the brigham. | 就像是布里格姆的普外科 |
[21:46] | I told you,the program director was very understanding when I called. | 我都说了 我打过去时 科室主任非常通情达理 |
[21:50] | And you believed her after canceling three times? | 放了三次鸽子 还指望人家相信你吗 |
[21:53] | You know how many strings I had to pull to get you in there? | 为了让你去那 我动用了多少关系啊 |
[21:54] | Well,the chief assigned this case to me. What am I supposed to do? | 主任把这病人安排给我 我能怎么办 |
[21:57] | Stanford? I mean,that is just-that’s far. | 斯坦福吗 太远了吧 |
[21:59] | Hunt is really okay with that? | Hunt真不介意吗 |
[22:05] | Grey,will you,uh,tie these vessels off? | Grey 血管打结一下 |
[22:10] | She’s been through enough. | 她受苦够多了 |
[22:11] | She doesn’t need to worry about some jerk taking her picture in the hall. | 怎么还有变态偷拍她 |
[22:13] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[22:15] | Well,don’t be,just… Help me,okay? | 不用道歉 帮帮我行吗 |
[22:20] | Help me keep her safe. | 保护她 |
[22:21] | It won’t happen again. | 保证下不为例 |
[22:38] | Hey,um,teddy needed you to sign off on the stem cell paperwork. | Teddy要你签下干细胞的文件 |
[22:48] | People have cameras on their phones. | 手机都有摄像头 |
[22:50] | He can’t expect you to ban phones from the hospital. | 他不能指望你在医院里禁手机 |
[22:53] | No,no,but I can make sure that the hallways are clear before they move her, | 但转移她时 我们可以清场 |
[22:57] | or security keeps a lookout. | 或者叫安保人员盯紧点 |
[22:59] | I’m… I’m not thinking. | 我考虑不周 |
[23:01] | I’m making mistakes… In over my head. | 不断犯错 |
[23:07] | I wasn’t supposed to be the chief. | 我不是好主任 |
[23:09] | I wasn’t supposed to be this… Guy. I’m… I mean, | 不是做主任的料 |
[23:14] | how am I the guy that ends up making this man’s daughter | 我最终怎么成了 |
[23:17] | more hurt than she already is? | 让他女儿伤上加伤的罪人 |
[23:19] | I’m just-i’m failing. I’m… | 我简直不合格 |
[23:26] | You’re doing the best you can. | 你尽力了 |
[23:35] | And how was your day,my little scootchie coo? | 我的小宝贝 今天过的怎么样 |
[23:37] | Did you just have so much fun playing with zola? | 跟Zola玩得特开心吧 |
[23:39] | You know,she doesn’t understand you any better the more idiotic you sound. | 孩子不一定非要听你奶声奶气讲话 |
[23:42] | Hey,zola. Good evening. | Zola宝贝 晚上好 |
[23:44] | Good evening. How are you? | 晚上好 过得怎么样 |
[23:46] | Tuck? Tucker? | |
[23:52] | Hey,uh,where’s tuck? | Tuck去哪儿了 |
[23:55] | I’m not sure. He was… Just here. | 我不知道 他刚才还在这 |
[23:58] | You don’t know? You know it’s your job to know where my son is? | 你不知道 看好我儿子是你的工作 |
[24:01] | Tara,when’s the last time you saw him? | Tara 你最后一次看到他是什么时候 |
[24:03] | A few minutes ago. I swear,he was right here. | 就几分钟前 我发誓 他就在那 |
[24:18] | wh- Um,call,a-a code pink. Right now. | 快上报孩子失踪 马上 |
[24:21] | What? No,there’s a protocol for a code- | 什么 现在情况不符合上报标准 |
[24:23] | Hey,hey,my son is missing. Okay? He’s gone. | 我儿子失踪了 不见了 |
[24:26] | You took your eyes off of him,and he’s gone. | 你一不留神 他就不见了 |
[24:29] | Now you pick up that phone,and you make that call right now, | 现在你马上给我打电话 |
[24:33] | or I swear to god,I will have your throat. | 否则我发誓要你偿命 |
[24:36] | Tara,just do it. | Tara 打吧 |
[24:37] | Just call the code pink! | 快上报 |
[24:40] | I’ll look for him. | 我去找找他 |
[24:41] | yes,We have a code pink. | 喂 有个孩子失踪了 |
[24:43] | A 5-year-old boy,missing I- I’m not sure how long. | 五岁男孩 我不清楚失踪多久了 |
[24:47] | Um,I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:50] | Please don’t just stand there. | 别光站在这里 帮帮我 |
[24:54] | He’s probably screaming ’cause he knows to scream if there’s a-a stranger. | 他可能正哭喊着呢 他知道看到陌生人要大叫 |
[24:59] | Just… Oh,god. He’s screaming. He’s scream… | 天呐 他在尖叫 |
[25:05] | – Dr. Bailey. – What? | – Bailey医生 – 怎么 |
[25:08] | He had a nosebleed. | 他流鼻血了 |
[25:10] | I – I took him to the nurse. | 我带他去找护士了 |
[25:15] | What? | 啊 |
[25:17] | what? There you are! | 什么 你在这呀 |
[25:20] | come here. Let me see. Is that… Let me see that tissue. | 快来让我看看 瞧你的纸巾 |
[25:24] | Oh,my goodness. | 我的天 |
[25:26] | Oh,well,then I guess,um… | 这么严重 |
[25:28] | – Where was he? – Nosebleed. | – 他去哪了 – 流鼻血了 |
[25:31] | Get you an ice cream. | 妈妈带你去吃冰激凌 |
[25:33] | Yeah? Yeah? Well,let’s go home. | 好吗 我们回家 |
[25:36] | And,uh,let’s,uh,get some ice cream. Here. Come on,sweetheart. | 快来宝贝 咱们去吃冰激凌 |
[25:40] | Oh,I can’t believe you had a nosebleed. | 你竟然会流鼻血哦 |
[25:49] | And… That should just about do it. | 然后…搞定 |
[25:53] | **** | 七天后 加州大学洛杉矶分校 |
[25:53] | Impressive. | 相当不错 |
[25:56] | Most of our candidates can’t get the detail on the triangular fossa. | 大多数候选人 没法刻出三角窝的细节 |
[25:59] | Yeah,well,uh,if this whole surgeon thing doesn’t pan out, | 是啊 如果做不成医生 |
[26:02] | then I guess I could take my act on the road. | 我至少还能卖个艺 |
[26:04] | You know,just set up a little whittling booth at a county fair. | 在乡村集市上摆摊帮人刻东西 |
[26:06] | I think people would pay good money for that,especially when they hear, | 一定能卖个好价钱 |
[26:09] | it’s made by harper avery’s grandson. | 作品可是出自Harper Avery的孙子之手 |
[26:12] | Which reminds me,do you think | 说到这个 |
[26:14] | that he’d ever be interested in doing a lecture here? | 能请他来做个讲座吗 |
[26:17] | We’ve been after him for years. | 我们请他好多年了 |
[26:22] | You’re a name brand. You’re like the freakin’ ritz-carlton of surgery. | 你的姓就是金字招牌 系出名门嘛 |
[26:26] | Who cares if that’s why they want you? | 为了名气 录取你又怎样 |
[26:27] | Because he knows deep down he’s more of a roadside motel. | 他心里清楚自己是绣花枕头 |
[26:30] | Oh,oh,oh,she’s going for the soup. | 看看看 她去拿汤了 |
[26:32] | Bold move. She’s gonna have to talk to the soup guy. | 很勇敢嘛 她得跟盛汤的人讲话了 |
[26:35] | She’s looking good. Looking confident. | 不错啊 看起来她志在必得 |
[26:37] | And she bails. No soup for holly. | 逃了 Holly没汤喝咯 |
[26:39] | – She looks terrified. – Why are you so mean? | 她怕极了 你干嘛这么狠毒 |
[26:41] | Would you just go buy her some soup? | 直接给她买碗汤不就得了 |
[26:43] | No,it’s not mean. She’s going home soon,and Dr. Fincher says, | 这跟恶毒没关系 她就要回家了 |
[26:46] | she has to learn to do things for herself. | Fincher医生说 她必须学会自立 |
[26:47] | Mm. And you’re gonna finally have to go to boston for your interview. | 你也还是得去波士顿面试了 |
[26:50] | I am not avoiding the interview. | 我没有逃避面试 |
[26:52] | – Really? – Well,wherever you go,just beware, | – 你确定吗 – 不管去哪 你得记住 |
[26:54] | they may judge you more on your personality than what really matters, | 他们可能更看重你的性格 |
[26:57] | like your resume. | 忽视本该重要的简历 |
[26:58] | Meredith is not like you. Her personality doesn’t suck. | Meredith又不像你性格那么烂 |
[27:01] | Oh,pizza station. | 她去披萨台了 |
[27:07] | Oh,whatever! You know what? Those programs can suck it. | 随便了 那些医院去死吧 |
[27:10] | I’m tired of trying so hard not to be me. | 我厌倦了伪装自己 |
[27:12] | You know what? I like me. | 你猜怎么着 我就是喜欢自己 |
[27:13] | That makes one of us. You make it so easy. | 就你一人喜欢 无争议 |
[27:16] | Look,you don’t have to not be you. Just be a little less you. That’s all. | 没人要你伪装 只是你也别太过 |
[27:19] | – Get up. – What are you doing? | – 起来 – 干什么 |
[27:20] | Claire hiatt just called to tell me you walked out on your interview. | Claire Hiatt说你在面试中途离场 |
[27:23] | Call her back,apologize. | 回电向她道歉 |
[27:25] | Look,I respectfully withdrew my application. | 我撤回申请 没有不敬之意 |
[27:27] | You want me to drag you out by your ear? | 要我拎着你耳朵起来吗 |
[27:34] | Freakin’ robbins. | 见鬼的Robbins |
[27:39] | Uh… So I didn’t actually,uh,speak to anyone. | 我没跟人说话 |
[27:43] | But… I… Uh,did go to the self-serve station. | 但我去了自助台 |
[27:49] | And it actually wasn’t that hard. | 好像也没那么恐怖 |
[27:58] | – What? – Nothing. Looks good. | – 怎么了 – 没事 挺好的 |
[28:09] | You know who is an awesome mentor? | 知道谁是好导师吗 |
[28:10] | Ooh,you’re gonna say me,and we’re gonna high-five,right? | 你会说是我 然后我们击掌 对吧 |
[28:12] | Sloan. He gets avery interviews at hospitals who have more | Sloan 他让Avery去面试的医院 |
[28:14] | to offer than the sundaes in their cafeteria. | 可不止有提供圣代的餐厅 |
[28:16] | Oh,relax. I just heard back from a colleague in florida, | 别急 刚收到佛罗里达一旧同事的回复 |
[28:19] | and he’s dying to meet you. | 他超想见你 |
[28:20] | – Miami? – Mm. Tampa. | – 迈阿密吗 – 是坦帕 |
[28:22] | Well,just a little outside. | 有点偏僻 |
[28:23] | Why are you doing this? I thought you liked me. | 你为什么这样 我以为你挺喜欢我呢 |
[28:26] | Of course I do,that’s why I’ve spent tons of time turning you into a great doctor. | 当然 所以我花大把时间栽培你 |
[28:29] | And now for my trouble,what,you’re gonna ditch me for some other program? | 结果你就要抛弃我 选别的医院 |
[28:32] | You don’t want me to go. | 你不想放我走 |
[28:34] | You’ve been tanking my recommendations. | 刻意压着不推荐我 |
[28:37] | I know. It’s awful. I feel really guilty about it. | 我知道这不对 我很内疚 |
[28:39] | But you don’t know how hard it is to find a good peds fellow, | 但优秀的儿科医生凤毛麟角 |
[28:42] | and I’m not gonna let them take my best candidate. | 我最好的学生 我不想放走啊 |
[28:45] | I’m your best? | 我是最好的 |
[28:47] | Go away. | 走开 |
[28:48] | Look,get on the phone,tell the people you actually respect that I’m the best- | 打电话告诉那些顶尖医学院 我是最好的 |
[28:51] | Yale,baylor,brown. | 耶鲁 贝勒 布朗 |
[28:53] | No more “one hour outside of toledos.” | 少来什么”距离托莱多一小时路程”了 |
[28:55] | Did you not just hear me? I’m not gonna help you leave. | 你没听懂吗 我不会帮你离开的 |
[28:57] | You want me to stay here because I want to,not because I have no other choice. | 你要让我心甘情愿留下来 不能因为我别无选择 |
[29:01] | Call. | 打电话 |
[29:08] | How are you feeling? That was a pretty big deal. | 感觉如何 刚才进步很多哦 |
[29:11] | – Not really. – I don’t know. | – 不算吧 – 我不知道哦 |
[29:13] | Braving that cafeteria line is pretty major,even for those of us who haven’t been- | 到餐厅排队点餐很勇敢的 就算对那些… |
[29:16] | Kept in a basement for 12 years? | 没被关在地下室12年的吗 |
[29:18] | For those of us who haven’t been through what you’ve been through. | 对那些没经历过你所经历的 |
[29:21] | Why do you do that,talk around it? | 你为什么要这样 回避那话题 |
[29:24] | The therapist and my parents and… What I’ve been through is being… | 心理医生和我爸妈都这样 我的经历里 |
[29:30] | Kicked and raped and slapped and starved. | 都是拳打脚踢 强奸蹂躏 忍饥挨饿 |
[29:33] | And I mean,I get it,but… It was my life. | 我懂 但那是我的人生 |
[29:38] | And I didn’t get to talk to him about my life with my parents, | 我不能跟他谈父母和人生 |
[29:42] | and now I don’t get to talk to anyone about him. | 现在我又不能跟别人谈他 |
[29:46] | But you can talk about him. | 你可以谈他 |
[29:48] | No,I can’t. | 我不能 |
[29:50] | No,you’ll-you’ll think… You won’t get it. | 你会觉得…你不懂的 |
[29:55] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[30:01] | He wasn’t only bad. | 他也不全坏 |
[30:03] | Sometimes he was okay. | 有时还可以 |
[30:06] | He’d let me upstairs and… We’d watch stuff together – Movies. | 有时会准我上楼 一起看电影 |
[30:15] | And it was like it was normal. | 就像正常的生活 |
[30:17] | When I came back here,I turned on the tv,and there was this… | 我回来以后 打开电视 |
[30:21] | Movie on that we watched together. | 正在播我们一起看的电影 |
[30:25] | And I started to miss him. | 我就开始想念他 |
[30:29] | And I know that’s bad,and I must be sick. | 我知道这不好 我一定是病了 |
[30:31] | And don’t tell the shrink that I said anything, | 别跟心理医生说这些 |
[30:33] | ’cause she… She’s gonna ask me how I feel about it. | 不然她会问我感觉如何 |
[30:38] | And I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:42] | All I know is,is… I should be happy that i’m here and not there. | 我只知道 我安全逃离应该高兴 |
[30:50] | But sometimes I’m not. | 但有时我不开心 |
[30:51] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:54] | However you feel is okay. | 你怎么感觉都很正常 |
[31:01] | They’ve called three times to see if you’d received it. | 他们打来三次 确定你收到没有 |
[31:04] | What self-respecting program sends a fruit basket anyway? | 哪家体面的医院会寄果篮呀 |
[31:07] | Champagne,sure,but fruit? | 香槟还可以 但是水果吗 |
[31:09] | Fruit just says your program sucks. | 水果说明你们医院烂透了 |
[31:11] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[31:13] | Uh,hopkins. | 霍普金斯大学 |
[31:17] | Hopkins in maryland? | 马里兰的霍普金斯大学吗 |
[31:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:24] | Well… Hopkins is a great program. | 霍普金斯的附属医院挺好的 |
[31:26] | And they’re recruiting you,so that’s… That’s something to be proud of. | 他们招你去 应该骄傲 |
[31:36] | – Do you want an apple? – Yeah. | – 你吃苹果吗 – 嗯 |
[31:51] | Well,you have a better view of the pond. | 视野不错 能看到池塘呢 |
[31:57] | You know,I heard that mrs. Thompson across the hall has a great movie collection. | 我听说呀 Thompson夫人电影收藏很多 |
[32:04] | Adele,what is it? | Adele 怎么了 |
[32:07] | He hasn’t come to visit or call. | 他不来看我 也不打电话 |
[32:10] | I don’t know what I did wrong. | 不知道我做错了什么 |
[32:13] | You did nothing wrong,honey. | 你没错 甜心 |
[32:15] | It’s just… I’m your husband,for 30 years now. | 但我才是你丈夫 都30年了 |
[32:20] | I’m right here. I… This is us… On our wedding day. | 我就在这 这是我们 在结婚那天 |
[32:30] | Your mother took it right after the ceremony. | 你妈妈在典礼后照的 |
[32:34] | You and… We’re married? | 我们结婚了吗 |
[32:38] | Yes,honey. | 是的 甜心 |
[32:42] | I proposed on new year’s,and-and we were married the valentine’s after. | 我在新年求婚的 同年情人节结的婚 |
[33:20] | allan? | Allan呢 |
[33:22] | where’s allan? | Allan在哪 |
[33:24] | Can you help me find him,sir,please? | 先生 能帮我找到他吗 求你了 |
[33:27] | This isn’t like him. He loves me. | 这不像他啊 他爱我的 |
[33:29] | He wouldn’t just disappear. He loves me. | 他不会凭空消失 他爱我 |
[33:32] | Allan? | |
[33:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[33:36] | Allan,please come home,baby. Please. | Allan 快回家吧 宝贝 |
[33:42] | The c.t. Showed a leak in her celiac artery graft, | CT显示 腹腔动脉移植有泄露 |
[33:45] | so we have to take her into the o.r. Right away. | 要马上送手术室 |
[33:48] | I- I think you should go in and say good-bye to her before we take her to surgery. | 送她去手术前 你们应该去告别一下 |
[33:52] | no. No,you go do that. Help her. Please. | 不用 你去吧 请救救她 |
[33:57] | Kathleen,this is very serious. | Kathleen 情况很严重 |
[33:58] | She doesn’t trust us like she trusts you. | 比起我们 她更信任你 |
[34:01] | Take care of her,please. | 请好好照顾她 |
[34:04] | She’s crashing. I need a chest tray. | 她不行了 去拿心胸急救工具 |
[34:06] | Let’s get some gloves. | 拿些手套来 |
[34:07] | Coming through. She arrested. I need to crack her chest. | 快点 她心脏停跳了 我得给她开胸 |
[34:10] | Someone,uh,page altman. | 谁呼下Altman |
[34:20] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[34:25] | Rib spreaders. | 肋骨撑开器 |
[34:30] | – I need some suction. – Suction. | – 需要抽吸 – 抽吸 |
[34:32] | Let’s get those blinds. | 百叶窗关上 |
[34:43] | **** | 西雅图仁爱西慈医院 12天后 |
[34:43] | Patient is 18-year-old female holly wheeler. Dr. Altman? | 患者是18岁女性Holly Wheeler |
[34:47] | I got the page from Dr. Yang at 2218, | 22点18分 我接到Yang医生的呼叫 |
[34:50] | and then met her and Dr. Bailey in the o.r. | 然后在手术室 见到她和Bailey医生 |
[34:53] | Where we discovered that the previous graft had become infected. | 我们发现移植的地方感染了 |
[34:56] | While we tried to interpose another graft away from the infection, | 我们试图防治另一移植感染时 |
[35:00] | she arrested several times on the table. | 她心脏停跳了几次 |
[35:02] | We had to restart internal cardiac massage,give her an intracardiac epi, | 我们必须做内部心脏复苏按摩 心内注射肾上腺素 |
[35:07] | and fortunately,we were able to resuscitate her. | 很幸运 她心脏复苏了 |
[35:10] | Dr. Bailey was then able to repair the graft | 然后Bailey修复了移植 |
[35:13] | and other than some initial touch and go in the c.c.u.,she has been stable ever since. | 她现在生命稳定了 只是有些初始伤害 进了心脏病监护室 |
[35:18] | Your recommendation? | 你有什么建议 |
[35:19] | Patient is healthy and ready to go home. | 病人很健康 可以回家了 |
[35:22] | – Neuro? – Signed off. | – 神经科呢 – 没事了 |
[35:24] | – Ortho? – We’re good. | – 骨科呢 – 没事了 |
[35:26] | – Plastics? – Send her home. | – 整形科呢 – 让她回家吧 |
[35:28] | And general? | 普外呢 |
[35:35] | Dr. Bailey? | Bailey医生 |
[35:44] | Dr. Bailey signs off. | Bailey也同意了 |
[35:45] | Great. Well,holly will continue her therapy with Dr. Fincher, | 很好 Fincher医生会继续心理治疗 |
[35:49] | but as far as surgery is concerned,she’s set to go home. | 但从外科来说 她可以回家了 |
[35:54] | Thank you,everyone,and especially,a thank you to Dr. Grey. | 谢谢大家 特别是Grey医生 |
[36:11] | Okay,that’s – That’s enough. Let’s get back to work. | 可以了 我们回去工作吧 |
[36:23] | – Great job,hunt. – Thanks. Thank you. | – 干得好 Hunt – 谢谢你 |
[36:32] | They’re good parents,right? | 他们是好父母 对吧 |
[36:34] | I mean,they seem like good parents. | 他们像是对好父母 |
[36:37] | They’ve been here every day since you came in,all day, | 你入院后他们每天都来 寸步不离 |
[36:40] | just in case you want to see them. | 就为了让你随时能见到他们 |
[36:44] | I have a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[36:46] | And I know I would want to hold her and never let go. | 换做是我 我会想抱着她 永不放手 |
[36:49] | And they haven’t done that. They have tried to give you space | 他们没有这么做 是想给你空间 |
[36:52] | and just tried to understand what this must be like for you. | 试着体谅你的感受 |
[36:57] | Just give them a chance. | 给他们个机会吧 |
[36:59] | Just talk to them the way you talk to me. | 跟他们聊聊天 就像咱俩这样 |
[37:02] | The car’s all packed. We have everything? | 东西都装上车了 没落什么吧 |
[37:04] | Uh,yeah,I think so. | 应该没了 |
[37:09] | We can’t thank you enough. | 真不知道怎么谢你 |
[37:10] | Of course. | 别客气 |
[37:12] | Oh,you don’t want to leave this behind. | 这个要带上吧 |
[37:15] | Uh… Yeah. | 对啊 |
[37:21] | Actually,I do. | 事实上 我不想带了 |
[37:24] | Um,I don’t know.It just reminds me of everything that I – I missed out on. | 看到它我就想起自己错过的童年 |
[37:29] | I’m sorry. I know that it – It means a lot to you guys, | 对不起 我知道这对你们意义深重 |
[37:31] | so-so we can take it if you-if you want,but- | 你们想带就带上吧 |
[37:34] | No,it’s fine. We can leave it. | 没事 就丢这儿吧 |
[37:46] | it’s one of those things people say… | 人们常说 |
[37:51] | you can’t move on until you’ve let go of the past. | 放下过去 才能阔步向前 |
[37:54] | – You have to make her stay. – What? | – 你要劝她留下来 – 什么 |
[37:56] | Cristina-she just told me that she is flying to new york tonight to visit columbia, | Cristina说她今晚飞纽约 去面哥伦比亚医院 |
[38:00] | and they are gonna roll out the red carpet for her | 像其他医院一样 |
[38:02] | just like every other hospital in this country. | 他们会隆重欢迎她 |
[38:04] | And pretty soon,we are gonna be one of ten places that she can pick, | 再过不久 咱们就只是她可选的十家医院之一了 |
[38:07] | and we are gonna lose her. | 我们要失去她了 |
[38:08] | We can’t let that happen. | 这不可接受 |
[38:10] | She is gifted and brilliant,and I… this hospital can’t lose her. | 她天资过人 我和医院都不能失去她 |
[38:17] | She wants to go. It’s her decision. | 她想走 这是她的选择 |
[38:21] | I can’t make her stay. | 我不能要求她留下 |
[38:24] | owen,you are her husband,and whatever is going on between the two of you,I don’t care. | Owen 你是他丈夫 不管你俩怎么了 |
[38:28] | Just fix it and make her stay. | 快点补救 让她留下来 |
[38:29] | You make her stay. | 这该你做 |
[38:31] | You’re the head of cardio. She’s your resident. | 你是心外科主任 她是你的住院医生 |
[38:32] | If you want her to stay,you make it happen. | 如果你要挽留她 自己想办法 |
[38:35] | And don’t you ever talk to me about my wife again. | 别再跟我提我老婆 |
[38:38] | I’m your chief,not your friend. | 我是主任 不是你朋友 |
[38:40] | You’ve made that very clear. | 你最好搞清楚 |
[38:43] | Letting go is the easy part. | 放手过去只是第一步 |
[38:47] | it’s the moving on that’s painful. | 继续前行往往更痛苦 |
[38:50] | You have a good life here. You… Have friends,and,you know,sometimes… | 你在这里有了朋友 过的很好 |
[38:58] | Well,I-I can get in the way of-of all that. | 我可能会碍事 |
[39:02] | Of course,now if you need anything,just pick up the phone, | 你有任何需要 就打电话 |
[39:07] | and I’ll stop everything,and I’ll come right over. | 我会放下所有事 立马赶过来 |
[39:12] | I love you,adele. and I always will. | 我爱你 Adele 此情不渝 |
[39:35] | allan,um… Come-come and sit down. | Allan 过来坐下 |
[39:40] | I was just on my way out. | 我正要走 |
[39:44] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[39:45] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[39:49] | So sometimes we fight it… | 有时我们与命运抗争 |
[40:06] | Try and keep things the same. | 想要固守过往 |
[40:07] | “be less you”? | 别太张扬 |
[40:09] | How do you be less yourself? | 怎么才能不张扬 |
[40:15] | There. Less you. | 就像这样 |
[40:23] | What? | 干嘛 |
[40:24] | You put on your suit? | 你居然穿正装了 |
[40:26] | I gotta be at yale first thing in the morning. | 明早头件事就是去耶鲁 |
[40:28] | What if my flight gets delayed? | 要是航班延误了咋办 |
[40:29] | Or even worse,what if you go in there looking like a hobo in a wrinkled ass jacket? | 一身颓废 穿皱巴巴的上装出现岂不更糟 |
[40:35] | Where’d you learn that? | 你从哪学来的 |
[40:36] | I’m an avery. We know these things. | 我们Avery家的人都懂这些 |
[40:40] | Hey. So I rescheduled my interview at brigham,and I leave in an hour. | 我重约了布里格姆的面试 一小时内出发 |
[40:45] | Cheers to that. | 这得干一杯呀 |
[40:47] | Jackson,we gotta go. | Jackson 咱该走了 |
[40:49] | Mm. And we’re out. | 我们走啦 |
[40:50] | Yeah. Happy interviewing,losers. | 呆子们 面试顺利 |
[40:53] | Ahh. I should go,too. | 我也该走了 |
[40:54] | Don’t leave. | 别走呀 |
[40:55] | It’s yale. No way in hell am I missing that flight to hang out with you two drunks. | 我死都不要跟你们两个酒鬼厮混 错过耶鲁的面试 |
[40:59] | – Later. – Don’t choke. | – 回见 – 别噎着 |
[41:04] | bartender. Two tequilas,please. | 酒保 来两杯龙舌兰 |
[41:06] | Two more. | 就来 |
[41:10] | you know… This wouldn’t be a totally bad bar to hang out in if we miss our flights. | 要是错过航班 能在这里混混也不赖 |
[41:15] | Plenty of traveling salesmen to hit on. | 大把商务人士可以搭讪哟 |
[41:17] | Well,our husbands would never know. | 咱们老公也永远不会知情 |
[41:20] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:21] | Things can’t stay the same,though. | 然而世事无常 |
[41:24] | Flight 1243 to j.f.k. Is now boarding at gate 19. | 飞往纽约的1243航班 在19号口登机 |
[41:27] | Well… Free flight to new york. | 冲向纽约咯 |
[41:32] | I’d say wish me luck,but… I don’t need it. | 真想祝自己好运 不过姐用不着运气 |
[41:38] | Cristina. | |
[41:41] | You really want to do this – Leave? | 你真要离开吗 |
[41:44] | We’ve been preparing for this for the past five years. | 为这一刻 咱辛苦了五年 |
[41:46] | Of course I want to leave. | 我当然想走 |
[41:49] | You should,too. | 你也该这么想 |
[41:52] | At some point,you just have to let go… | 早晚总要放下过往 |
[41:58] | move on… | 继续前行 |
[42:03] | so if miranda bailey tells me I need to meet g una yosurgeon, | Miranda Bailey推荐的年轻医生 |
[42:03] | **** | |
[42:08] | then it’s obvious I need to meet them. | 我一定得见见 |
[42:11] | Still,before we go any further, | 但在咱们深入交谈前 |
[42:13] | I need to know how serious you are about our program,moving to boston. | 我想知道你是不是真的想搬来波士顿 加入我们医院 |
[42:20] | Because no matter how painful it is… | 纵然痛苦 |
[42:22] | Very serious. In fact,it’s my top choice. | 我很认真 贵院是我的首选 |
[42:26] | It’s the only way we grow. | 也是成长的必经之路 |
[42:34] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 20 |