时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Picture this-you’ve spent the past five years of your residency training to become a surgeon, | 试想一下 五年住院医师历练 只为成为外科医生 |
[00:05] | **** | |
[00:07] | but those five years suddenly don’t matter. | 但一瞬间 五年光景都无关紧要了 |
[00:09] | The only thing that matters… | 你与未来事业 |
[00:11] | The only thing between you and the rest of your career is a test | 仅有一试之隔 这是重中之重 |
[00:15] | in a random hotel in a random city | 在随机分配的城市旅店里 |
[00:17] | with a random examiner asking you random questions. | 由随机抽选的考官 提问随机的问题 |
[00:21] | Nervous?You should be. | 紧张是人之常情 |
[00:24] | – We should be gone by now. – The flight’s not for three hours.You’re fine. | – 我们现在都该走了 – 飞不了三个小时的 没事的 |
[00:27] | I – I’d be fine if people showed up on time. | 大家都准时来 我就没事了 |
[00:29] | No one is going to be late.San francisco is a short flight away. | 没人会迟到啦 旧金山一下就飞到了 |
[00:33] | There’s no reason to be nervous,okay? | 不必紧张啦 |
[00:36] | Not again. | 不是吧 又来啊 |
[00:39] | I’m sorry.It’s just that my parents called me this morning to wish me luck, | 抱歉 我父母今早来电祝我好运 |
[00:43] | and they told me that their church is praying for me,and what-what-what if I don’t pass? | 说教会众人都在为我祈祷 若我没通过怎么办 |
[00:48] | One in five people don’t pass. | 五分之一的人会挂掉呢 |
[00:50] | Kepner,stop.You’re a trauma surgeon.We’re soldiers. | 别哭了 我们是外伤医师 是好战士 |
[00:53] | We fight battles harder than this test every single day,and we win,okay? | 每天经历更难的战斗 都挺过来了 |
[00:57] | So dry your tears.I want you to repeat after me. | 擦干眼泪 跟我说 |
[01:03] | – I am a soldier.- I’m a s-soldier. | – 我是名战士 – 我是名战士 |
[01:05] | No,no.I want to hear you mean it. | 不对 要真心实意的 |
[01:07] | Repeat.I am a soldier. | 重复 我是名战士 |
[01:09] | – I am a soldier. – Now get on the bus. | – 我是名战士 – 赶紧上车 |
[01:11] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[01:14] | Karev? | |
[01:16] | Now have salmon for dinner. | 晚餐只吃三文鱼 |
[01:17] | And tell room service to make sure it’s not frozen.You lose omega-3s if it’s frozen. | 确保不是冷冻的 否则会破坏亚麻酸 |
[01:22] | – Avery,are you listening to me? – I’m trying not to. | – Avery 你在听我说话吗 – 试着屏蔽呢 |
[01:25] | All right,how are you on cash?I figured you needed some. | 你现金够吗 再带点吧 |
[01:27] | Okay,don’t overthink it.They want standard protocol,not cutting edge. | 别想太多 考官需要标准答案 别太创新了 |
[01:31] | I mean,this is a test in proficiency,and well,y-you’re proficient in your sleep. | 这是考验熟练度 你闭着眼都能行 |
[01:34] | So just make sure that you get a lot of sleep. | 确保睡眠充足 |
[01:35] | You want me to be relaxed,right? | 你希望我充分放松 对吧 |
[01:37] | – Exactly. – This isn’t helping. | – 没错 – 你帮倒忙呢 |
[01:41] | – You’re right. – bye! | 也是哦 |
[01:42] | go! | 加油 |
[01:49] | Kick ass. | 好好表现 |
[01:55] | It’s exciting,huh? | 真激动哟 |
[01:56] | They started off with so little promise,I feel like I’m witnessing a miracle. | 他们起初那么没出息 现在我觉得自己在见证奇迹 |
[02:00] | – Where the hell is karev? – Oh,he’ll be here. | – Karev呢 – 他会来的 |
[02:03] | I trained him right. | 我教得他可好呢 |
[02:08] | Coming!Don’t leave without me. | 来啦 别落下我 |
[02:10] | Miracle. | 奇迹哦 |
[02:14] | Where is meredith grey? | Meredith Grey在哪 |
[02:16] | They called ten minutes ago.She started throwing up right after I dropped her off. | 他们十分钟前打给我的 我送完她 孩子就开始吐了 |
[02:19] | She’s really warm.Maybe I should stay. | 她好热 不然我留下吧 |
[02:21] | No,babies get sick.It sucks,but it’s the disgusting circle of life. | 孩子生病很正常 纵然讨厌 也是人之常情 |
[02:24] | We have trained too hard. | 我们那么努力 |
[02:25] | I have personally put in hours of my life that I will never get back, | 我浪费了这么多无法挽回的私人时间 |
[02:27] | so you are not failing just because your mommy hormones are all “code orange. | 你不能因为母爱泛滥 就放弃考试啊 |
[02:30] | ” Go to the airport.Pass your boards. | 赶紧飞过去考试 |
[02:32] | – My baby is sick. – Well,lucky for her,her father’s a doctor. | – 孩子病了呀 – 她爹正巧是医生哦 |
[02:34] | Takes a village.And zola’s village is chock-full of doctors.Okay? | 在这个阵营里 Zola四周全是医生哦 |
[02:37] | She will be fine.Just go.Make me proud. | 她没事的 赶紧去吧 别给我丢脸 |
[02:40] | All right.Mama loves you,zo. | 好吧 妈妈爱你哦 Zo |
[02:41] | You’re my zozo.I love you. | 乖Zozo 爱你 |
[02:43] | – I’ll be home soon. – Yeah,shh. | – 我马上回来 – 乖哈 |
[02:46] | Hey,torres,thank you very much. | Torres 多谢 |
[02:47] | Do you mind looking after her for a minute?I gotta make some calls. | 能替我照顾一会吗 我要打几个电话 |
[02:49] | Yeah,no.No.Sofia had that bug last week,so… I’m not getting anywhere near that. | 别做梦了 Sofia上周折腾过了 我才不要再经历一回呢 |
[02:54] | What happened to,”we’re a village”? | 不是说咱俩在一个阵营嘛 |
[02:56] | It’s a metaphor,shepherd.Good luck. | 比喻罢了 祝好运啦 Shepherd |
[03:04] | What’s the deal with tommy’s platelet count?Did you know it dropped? | Tommy的血小板数量怎么下降了 你知情吗 |
[03:07] | He’s not your patient anymore,remember? | 他已经不是你的病人了 |
[03:08] | His crit’s been decreasing,and his sats are low.We might want to- | 他的指标都在下降 我们是否要… |
[03:11] | We’ve been getting along just fine without you these past few weeks. | 这几周没你 我们也挺好 |
[03:14] | I don’t need you butting in now. | 不用你来指手画脚 |
[03:16] | Karev,outside.now. | Karev 马上出来 |
[03:22] | Tommy’s deteriorating.What did his x-rays show? | Tommy的病情在恶化 X光怎么样 |
[03:25] | Just-shh. | 嘘 |
[03:28] | Okay… Look your examiner in the eye,but don’t stare. | 记住 直视考官眼睛 但别死盯着 |
[03:31] | And don’t – And don’t rush your answers. | 别急着给出答案 |
[03:33] | You know,it’s okay to take a second to just compose yourself. | 可以花点时间组织语言 |
[03:35] | But don’t – Don’t take too long. | 但也别太久了 |
[03:36] | – Yeah,I got this. – Okay,I hope you do. | – 我明白的 – 真希望你懂 |
[03:38] | – What? – I mean,I know you do. | – 什么 – 我知道你行的 |
[03:44] | 23 minutes late?Not okay! | 迟到23分钟 怎么回事啊 |
[03:46] | Is it too late to request a van without you on it? | 现在申请不跟你同车 是不是也晚了 |
[04:21] | I need you,lex. | 我需要你 Lex |
[04:23] | Hi.Uh,uh,what? | 好啊 什么 |
[04:25] | I need you.I’m doing a skin graft, | 我需要你帮忙 做皮肤移植 |
[04:28] | and I’m stuck with an intern who thinks that debriding the necrotic tissue | 那实习生还以为 切除坏死组织 |
[04:31] | is the title of a nine inch nails album. | 是九寸钉的专辑呢 |
[04:34] | – Are you sure it’s not? – It might be. | – 你确定不是吗 – 也有可能吧 |
[04:36] | I’m not familiar with their later work. | 他们最近的作品 我不甚了解 |
[04:38] | You’re just sad because jackson is off to take his boards. | Jackson去考试了 所以你寂寞了 |
[04:40] | He and I work well together.We understand each other. | 我和他合作很开心 很默契 |
[04:44] | Like you and I used to,you know? | 就像咱俩以前一样 明白吗 |
[04:48] | So I need you. | 所以我需要你 |
[04:50] | I can’t.Uh,I-i-I am way behind on all of this,um,research for shepherd. | 不行 Shepherd的研究 我已经拖拉了 |
[04:56] | You know,I was gonna pull an all-nighter to finish,so… | 我都准备通宵搞定了 所以… |
[04:59] | All right.Thought it would be fun,working together again. | 好吧 本以为咱俩搭档会很开心 |
[05:03] | But if you’re busy… | 谁让你这么忙呢 |
[05:05] | Mark,wait.You should check out the latest nine inch nails album. | Mark 等下 你该去听听九寸钉的新专辑 |
[05:10] | It is pretty… Fresh. | 很…新鲜哦 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:23] | I said fresh. | 我居然用了”新鲜” |
[05:26] | 16-year-old male driver,car versus streetlight. | 16岁男性司机 驾车撞到路灯 |
[05:28] | Arrested once before they freed him in the car and once in the rig. | 被救出时心脏停搏一次 救护车上又停搏一次 |
[05:31] | B.p. 80 systolic,tachycardic. | 收缩压为80 心搏过速 |
[05:33] | – Contusions and lacerations over chest and abdomen. – Where’s altman? | – 胸腹部有撞伤和撕裂伤 – Altman呢 |
[05:36] | Abdomen is rigid so there’s probably a lot of blood in the belly. | 腹部僵硬 应该已经严重充血了 |
[05:39] | It took over an hour to get him out. | 救他出来花了一小时 |
[05:43] | Uh,kid arrested twice in the field. | 他路上停搏两次 |
[05:44] | Add an e.k.g.To the trauma labs and get x-ray in here,stat. | 创伤检查再加上心电图 准备X光 |
[05:47] | – Right away. – Oh,god.Ricky. | – 马上就好 – 天哪 Ricky |
[05:49] | – Oh,excuse me. – What was he even doing in his car? | – 不好意思 – 他怎么会在车子里呢 |
[05:51] | – He’s supposed to be at basketball practice. – Okay,is he allergic to anything? | – 他应该在篮球训练啊 – 他对什么过敏吗 |
[05:55] | – No. – Does he have heart problems? | – 不会 – 有心脏病吗 |
[05:56] | – No. – Probably driving too fast. | – 没有 – 他可能开太快了 |
[05:57] | We sore that if he got even one ticket,we would take that car away from him. | 我们警告过他 如果再吃罚单 就永远不让他开车了 |
[06:00] | Hang a unit of o neg and make sure the c.t. Is ready. | 输一单位O型血 准备好CT扫描仪 |
[06:02] | – Rick!- What is happening?Why are they doing- | Rick 到底怎么回事 他们在… |
[06:04] | – Let’s step out.Let’s step out. – What’s going on? | – 请您出去吧 – 怎么回事 |
[06:07] | **** | |
[06:15] | *********** | |
[06:20] | Oh,sorry.That’s – Oh,case western reserve. | 不好意思 你是…凯斯西储大学的吧 |
[06:23] | – Uh,do you know ted stevenson,head of trauma? – I do,yeah. | – 你认识外伤科主任Ted Stevenson吗 – 认识呀 |
[06:26] | He just offered me a job.I might be an attending there. | 他录用我了 我要过去当主治医生啦 |
[06:29] | April kepner,seattle. | 我是April Kepner 西雅图来的 |
[06:31] | Kevin banks.I’m the guy whose job you took. | 我是Kevin Banks 被你抢饭碗那位 |
[06:34] | I was waiting to hear,but I guess I just heard. | 我本在等消息 现在貌似知道了 |
[06:37] | Thanks a lot. | 真谢谢您了 |
[06:39] | Well,he hates me. | 好吧 他恨我 |
[06:41] | How do you do that?You’ve been here,like,two minutes. | 你怎么办到的 才两分钟啊 |
[06:44] | My examiner is gonna hate me,too,instantly. | 考官第一眼也会立刻恨我的 |
[06:46] | – Don’t psych yourself out. – One in five people fail the boards. | – 别吓自己了 – 五分之一的不及格率呀 |
[06:49] | – Fine.Psych yourself out. – It’s just a test.We’ve all dealt with worse. | – 那继续吓自己吧 – 考试而已 我们见过更可怕的 |
[06:52] | No one’s bleeding out on your table. | 这里又没人躺在手术台上流血 |
[06:55] | We will be fine. | 没事的 |
[06:58] | cristina. | |
[07:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:03] | Zola has the stomach flu. | Zola得了胃肠流感 |
[07:05] | So?Kids get sick.Derek’s with her. | 小孩子都会生病嘛 Derek陪着她呢 |
[07:08] | Zola has the stomach flu. | Zola得的是胃肠流感 |
[07:12] | Oh,no.No,mer,you can’t be sick.You cannotbe sick. | Mer 不是吧 你别病啊 |
[07:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | You’re just freaking out. | 你只是紧张 |
[07:20] | Okay.J – just take deep breaths,okay?Just take deep breaths. | 好了 深呼吸 一定要深呼吸 |
[07:23] | So do you guys wanna go register and then go get some lunch? | 你们想不想去登记 然后吃午饭呀 |
[07:29] | Wh-uh,what just happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[07:32] | Stomach flu. | 胃肠流感 |
[07:42] | Greys.Anatomy.S08E21 | |
[07:49] | Zola has the stomach flu and you didn’t say anything? | Zola得胃肠流感 你都不吭一声 |
[07:51] | How could you?Are-are you trying to sabotage us all? | 你怎么能这样 你想拉我们下水吗 |
[07:54] | It’s not like it’s the black plague. | 又不是黑死病 |
[07:55] | – You are supposed to be are friend. – Oh,april,calm down. | – 太不够义气了 – April 冷静 |
[07:58] | Y – you stay right where you are,typhoid mary. | 离我远点 你这祸根 |
[08:01] | Come on.Let’s go register. | 走吧 我们去登记 |
[08:04] | Mer,just sit.And I’ll get your registration package. | Mer 你就坐着吧 我去帮你登记领材料 |
[08:09] | Next in line. | 下一个 |
[08:10] | Hey,Dr.Robbins,it’s alex. | Robbins医生 我是Alex |
[08:12] | Uh,listen,I was thinking about tommy. | 我在想Tommy的情况 |
[08:15] | Uh,have you tried liquid ventilation?It’s just an idea.Let me know. | 你试过液体通气法吗 我突然想到的 收到回我一下 |
[08:21] | Dude,is that your mom? | 伙计 那是你娘吗 |
[08:23] | – Baby. – Oh,no. | – 小心肝 – 千万别 |
[08:25] | I know.I know you don’t want to see your mother before the boards. | 我知道 你不想在医师资格考试前见我 |
[08:28] | But they are wearing this old girl out. | 可我这老骨头 被使唤得快不行了 |
[08:30] | Got me examining three sessions tomorrow,and I might not see you,so I had to say good luck. | 明天要面试三场 也许见不到你 所以我得来祝你好运 |
[08:35] | Okay. | 好好 |
[08:37] | – Thank you,mom. – Oh,and I brought it. | – 谢谢老妈 – 我把那个也带来了 |
[08:41] | No,no,that’s fine.You don’t | 别别 我不用… |
[08:42] | – That’s fine.That’s okay. – It’s in here somewhere. | – 真不用啦 – 就在这里头 |
[08:44] | That’s what you always say,but you always want it in the end. | 每次你都说不用 结果还是想带上 |
[08:46] | Okay,all right.Mom,I’m good.I am. | 好了 老妈 我没事的 |
[08:50] | I’m in room 809 when you change your mind. | 要是改变主意了 来809找我 |
[08:52] | – All right. – All right. | – 好 – 走了 |
[08:54] | Excuse me. | |
[08:56] | – Mommy bring you your binky? – It’s my lucky pencil. | – 妈咪送尿布来啦 – 是幸运铅笔 |
[08:59] | – She brought my lucky pencil. – You know this is an oral test,right? | – 她带了我的幸运铅笔 – 这可是口试 |
[09:01] | Yes,I know,okay?It’s just,I used it for my s.a.t.s,ntern exam. | 我知道 我高考和实习考试都用了它 |
[09:07] | So it’s your binky. | 它就是你的尿布 |
[09:08] | It’s… Sort of like my binky,yeah. | 有点像吧 没错 |
[09:14] | Okay.Fill this out. | 填好这张表 |
[09:17] | There must be,what,like a hundred people in this room? | 这里大概有 一百人吧 |
[09:19] | Okay,if kepner is right,20 of them are screwed. | 如果Kepner说得没错 至少有20人会挂 |
[09:22] | – I’m gonna puke. – Relax.You’re not one of them. | – 我要吐了 – 放松 你不会是其中之一 |
[09:24] | No,on you. | 真的 闪开 |
[09:31] | *** | |
[09:34] | So… It’s his bowel?Again? | 问题又出在…肠道吗 |
[09:37] | We won’t know how bad it is without opening him up. | 不动手术 就不知道究竟有多糟 |
[09:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:48] | Morgan,we’ve already removed part of his bowel. | Morgan 我们已经切除了部分肠道 |
[09:50] | There’s a very good chance he won’t make it through another surgery. | 他很有可能挺不过这次手术 |
[09:53] | You’ve said that before.A lot. | 你说过很多次了 |
[09:56] | We’ll do it.Do the surgery. | 我们要做 手术吧 |
[10:02] | We can’t wait for you to prep an e.v.r. | 时间不够让你准备血管腔内修复 |
[10:04] | All right.Well,why don’t you open him up,and I’ll get him prepped? | 好吧 不如你先开胸 我来为他准备 |
[10:06] | You’re gonna fill him full of blood thinners, | 你会用到大量血液稀释剂 |
[10:08] | his organs will bleed out before we get a chance to save them. | 在救他之前 他的器官就会出血 |
[10:10] | He needs damage control. | 他急需伤口修复 |
[10:11] | Opening his chest will cause more damage in the long run than we can control. | 长远来讲 开胸会导致更大伤口 |
[10:14] | She’s right.This gives him his best options for recovery. | 她说得对 这是他痊愈的最佳选择 |
[10:17] | This sounds like a good compromise. | 这听起来是不错的折中方案 |
[10:19] | Dr. Hunt,sir,no one’s told us what we’re supposed to be prepping for? | Hunt医生 还没人通知我们该准备什么 |
[10:22] | – Laparotomy. – E.v.r. | – 开腹术 – 血管腔内修复 |
[10:26] | Both.Now that’s a good plan. | 都准备 这是最佳方案 |
[10:31] | Both.Prep him head to toe. | 都准备 让他全副武装 |
[10:34] | All right then. | 好的 |
[10:35] | Okay,page me for the tib-fib fracture when you’re done. | 好的 你们完事呼我 |
[10:38] | Hey,where you going? | 嘿 你去哪儿 |
[10:39] | Oh,you want to be in the o.r.With those two? | 你想跟这俩人同在一间手术室吗 |
[10:41] | – They hate each other. – Oh,they’re professionals. | – 他们恨对方 – 他们很专业 |
[10:43] | – They’ll be fine. – No,it’s awful. | – 会没事的 – 不会 糟透了 |
[10:45] | It’s tense and it’s cold and it’s dangerous. | 既紧张 又冷漠 还很危险 |
[10:47] | It feels like defusing a bomb in a haunted house that’s built on a minefield, | 就好像在雷区的鬼屋里拆炸弹 |
[10:50] | and there are bears everywhere,and the bears have knives. | 四周还满是带刀猛熊 |
[10:54] | Uh,now I have to be in here with ’em for the next eight hours. | 我得和他们一起待八个小时 |
[10:56] | You have to tame them or you will die.We will all die. | 你必须让他们和解 否则咱就都完蛋了 |
[10:59] | Their hate will destroy the hospital,and then the whole planet. | 他们的怒火会毁灭整个医院 继而摧毁地球 |
[11:02] | I am counting on you,bailey. | 靠你了 Bailey |
[11:04] | We’re all counting on you.Godspeed. | 我们都指望你了 祝你成功 |
[11:14] | Okay,56 year old presents with pancreatic ductal obstruction… | 56岁患者 伴有胰管阻碍 |
[11:18] | And dilated main pancreatic duct. | 以及胰管膨胀 |
[11:22] | Post-op procedure… yes. | 术后措施 没错 |
[11:23] | Dude,give it a rest.If we don’t know it by now,we’re screwed. | 歇会吧 要是我们至今还没弄懂就完了 |
[11:26] | Besides,you’ve got your magical pencil to see you through. | 况且你有魔力铅笔保佑 |
[11:29] | He’s got a magic pencil?Oh,say more. | 他有支魔力铅笔 说具体点 |
[11:32] | – His mommy brought it. – Wait.How magical is this pencil? | – 他妈妈带来的 – 等下 那笔有多神 |
[11:35] | And can it stop that? | 能制止她吗 |
[11:38] | I’m sorry.I’m sorry.This all just got really,really real. | 对不起 这实在太残忍了 |
[11:43] | – And man down. – Two men down. | – 一人倒下了 – 两人倒下了 |
[11:45] | – First grey,now – Meredith’s not down.She’s fine. | – 先是Grey 现在又是她 – Meredith没事的 |
[11:48] | Shut up.Dr.Robbins. | 安静 Robbins医生 |
[11:50] | Karev,why do you keep calling me? | Karev 为什么一直打我电话 |
[11:52] | Well,you don’t answer my texts.I just want to know if you got tommy’s x-rays back yet. | 你不回我短信 我想问拿到Tommy的X光片没有 |
[11:55] | Yes.Okay?Yes,and your hunch was correct. | 拿到了 你的预感没错 |
[11:57] | His necrotizing enterocolitis has returned. | 坏死性小肠结肠炎复发了 |
[11:59] | Is morgan,uh,are – Are you gonna operate? | Morgan 不…你打算手术吗 |
[12:02] | Yeah.In a few hours. | 是的 几小时后 |
[12:04] | We’re prepping him soon.Listen,I will text you when I- | 正要做术前准备 到时会短信你 |
[12:07] | – Wait.Karev? – I gotta go. | – 等等 Karev – 我得走了 |
[12:10] | – Go where,to eat? – No,I gotta go back to seattle. | – 去吃饭吗 – 不是 我得回西雅图 |
[12:16] | What? | 什么 |
[12:33] | hi. | |
[12:35] | Yeah,no,just – Sorry,I was napping. | 没有 对不起 我在打盹 |
[12:37] | I’m just,uh,I-I feel a little tired is all.How’s zola? | 我只是有点累 Zola怎么样了 |
[12:41] | Her fever’s down to 100.Stop worrying. | 她退烧到37.8度了 别担心 |
[12:43] | I can hear her screaming,derek. | 我听见她在哭 Derek |
[12:45] | No,no,she’s screaming,”go,mama.Kick butt on the boards. | 她在喊 “冲啊妈妈 搞定考试” |
[12:47] | – Is she really feeling better? – Yeah,you hear that?She stopped crying. | – 她真好点了吗 – 是啊 听见没 她不哭了 |
[12:51] | And now she’s smiling that cute little smile she does. | 现在正在迷人地微笑呢 |
[12:54] | Oh,yeah.I love that smile. | 是吗 爱死她微笑了 |
[12:55] | – You gonna be all right for tomorrow? – Tomorrow?Yeah.I feel great. | – 你明天没问题吧 – 是啊 我感觉好极了 |
[12:58] | Listen,I made some calls. | 听着 我问了一些人 |
[12:59] | There is an opening at mass general,and we could do this. | 麻省总医院有职位 我们可以过去 |
[13:02] | And zola could grow up with a boston accent. | Zola可以学学波士顿口音 |
[13:06] | I don’t even know if I want the job at the brigham. | 我还不知道是否要去布里格姆 |
[13:09] | – And I haven’t passed my test yet. – You will. | – 考试都还没过 – 你会过的 |
[13:11] | Oh,don’t touch the buttons.Zola,I’m talking to your m- | Zola 别乱按 我在和妈妈说话 |
[13:34] | – Nice. – I don’t take chances. | – 不错 – 我从不冒险 |
[13:38] | My kid just hung up on me. | 我女儿刚挂了我的电话 |
[13:39] | Yeah,that’ll happen again. | 这不会是最后一次的 |
[13:44] | W – where did you get an i.v.And fluids? | 这些输液的东西 你从哪弄来的 |
[13:46] | I’m a doctor in a hotel full of doctors.Roll up your sleeve. | 我是医生 宾馆里全是医生 卷起袖子 |
[13:50] | – You’re a nice person. – Ah,don’t get all misty. | – 你真好 – 别被我蒙蔽 |
[13:53] | I’m outta here in 60 seconds.This room is like a viral cesspool. | 我要赶紧出去 这里弥漫着各种病毒 |
[13:57] | I take that back. | 当我没说 |
[14:04] | All right.Fluoro out. | 好的 撤掉荧光仪 |
[14:09] | Okay.Where were we?Clamp,please. | 好的 进展如何 给我夹钳 |
[14:13] | I hope that was worth it. | 我希望那是值得的 |
[14:15] | Hey,just checking in.Almost done? | 我就是看看 快完了吧 |
[14:17] | Almost,but you should ask altman.Uh,she usually disagrees with me. | 是啊 不过你该问Altman 她总有不同意见 |
[14:21] | I need to check the final position of the graft so,yeah,I disagree with hunt. | 我得确定移植的最终位置 所以确实还没快完 |
[14:26] | Okay then.I don’t want to interrupt the work that you’re doing here, | 那好吧 我不想打扰你们了 |
[14:29] | fixing the problems that we all want fixed,that we all need fixed. | 解决咱要解决的问题 急需解决的问题 |
[14:33] | So,uh,I’ll be back. | 我回头再来吧 |
[14:34] | Uh,you could stay.There-there’s room.Stay! | 你可以留下 还有地方的 |
[14:45] | – You mind if I join you? – No.Uh,please. | – 我可以坐这吗 – 当然 你随意 |
[14:47] | I sent my idiot intern to get me lunch. | 我派那傻瓜实习生给我买午饭 |
[14:49] | I told him to get me anything but lentil soup.You know what he brought me? | 我让他千万别买扁豆汤 你猜结果如何 |
[14:53] | – Lentil soup. – The future of medicine. | – 扁豆汤 – 小机灵 |
[14:55] | I don’t know.We’re not all hopeless. | 我们不是都那么没希望 |
[14:57] | I know.I’m spoiled with avery. | 是啊 我太喜欢Avery了 |
[14:58] | He’s quick,he’s thorough,he’s funny. | 机敏细致 而且幽默 |
[15:01] | Right,in a very dry kind of way. | 充其量是冷幽默 |
[15:03] | Right?What the hell happened to you two?Why’d you break up? | 是吗 你们到底怎么了 为什么分手 |
[15:08] | Great. | 好极了 |
[15:10] | It’s dumbo,the flying idiot.I left him treating a burn. | 又是那二货 我让他负责一个烧伤病人 |
[15:13] | Now he’s probably the one on fire. | 他大概把自己烧着了 |
[15:16] | – To be continued. – Ok. | – 回头继续聊 – 好 |
[15:24] | Retract more here.I need better visualization. | 再吸一下这里 我需要再看清些 |
[15:30] | – How can I help? – What the hell are you doing here? | – 我能帮忙吗 – 你怎么回来了 |
[15:32] | Look,I can’t just stay in that hotel room and not do anything. | 我不窝在宾馆 无所事事 |
[15:35] | There’s nothing for you to do. | 你没什么可帮忙的 |
[15:37] | Come on.I’m here.I can scrub in. | 得了吧 我都来了 我可以刷手上台 |
[15:38] | No,there’s nothing that I can do,alex. | 我都没什么可以做 Alex |
[15:41] | Take a look yourself. | 你自己来看看 |
[15:45] | Almost the entire bowel is necrotic.There’s nothing else to be done. | 肠道快全部坏死了 没有挽救余地了 |
[15:49] | I’m closing. | 我要缝合了 |
[15:59] | we’re falling apart. | 咱都完了 |
[16:01] | Meredith’s sick and alex… What the hell was he thinking? | Meredith病了 Alex是要闹哪样 |
[16:06] | See,you gotta put all that out of your head.Okay? | 别想他们了 好吗 |
[16:07] | Concentrate on your own game. | 专心你自己的考试 |
[16:10] | I’m a soldier. | 我是名战士 |
[16:12] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么 – 没什么 |
[16:15] | Hey,but we’re still standing,right? | 我们还毅然挺立 对吧 |
[16:16] | – Hell,yeah,we are. – Yeah. | – 那必须的 – 嗯 |
[16:17] | – Me and you. – Me and you. | – 我和你 – 我和你 |
[16:23] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[16:24] | Oh,that’s the guy who thinks I stole his job.He hates me. | 他认为我抢了他的饭碗 他恨我 |
[16:28] | So what?He’s a douche. | 那又怎样 脑残一个 |
[16:30] | Ah,and here he comes. | 呀 他来了 |
[16:32] | – Nah,dude,just don’t.Just sit down- No,no,I-I want to apologize. | – 伙计 别啦 坐下吧 – 我是来道歉的 |
[16:35] | I was a tool this afternoon.No hard feelings? | 我下午头脑一热 没有伤到你吧 |
[16:38] | Sure,yeah.No problem.No problem at all. | 当然 没关系 |
[16:41] | – I’m sorry. – You have nothing to be sorry for. | – 对不起 – 你没必要说对不起 |
[16:45] | I mean,best man wins and all that stuff,right?Or woman,whatever. | 优胜劣汰什么的 女人也行 对吧 |
[16:48] | Yeah,he’s had a few beers.You know what?And he got bad news today,so we’ll just- | 他喝多了 又得知没被选上 |
[16:51] | All I’m saying is,obviously,she can offer something that I can’t offer. | 我只想说 显然她很有料 而我没有 |
[16:55] | All right.Everybody’s a little wound up,all right? | 好了 大家冷静 |
[16:57] | So big day tomorrow,maybe you should,um,go sleep it off. | 明天是大日子 也许你该睡觉了 |
[17:00] | Are you the boyfriend? | 你是她男朋友吗 |
[17:02] | You know,you should watch out next year,’cause,uh,ted stevenson likes himself a redhead. | 明年你可要留心点 Ted Stevenson可喜欢红发女子了 |
[17:06] | – All right. – Okay,kevin.I think you can leave. | – 好了 – Kevin 你该走了 |
[17:08] | Or maybe you found that out already.Is that how you got the job? | 或者你早发现了 所以利用潜规则上位吗 |
[17:15] | Bitch! | 混蛋 |
[17:16] | Hey,look,you need- | 你要冷静… |
[17:19] | – Really? – You want to go? | – 真的吗 – 想试试吗 |
[17:20] | Yeah,bitch!I want to go! | 混蛋 试试就试试 |
[17:23] | April! | |
[17:34] | – Stop! – Yeah,you want more of this?! | – 住手 – 还想再吃两拳头吗 |
[17:35] | – ’cause I got more! – Shut your big mouth,all right? | – 老娘有的是 – 闭上大嘴吧 |
[17:37] | – Oh,yeah,it goes with my big brain,dumbass! – What? | – 我还有大脑呢 废物 – 什么 |
[17:39] | – That’s why I got your job next year! – April! | – 所以我把你淘汰了 |
[17:43] | Enough! | 够了 |
[17:45] | Now if anyone is still here in 30 seconds,you’re barred from the test.Now get! | 若30秒内不离开 就不准考试了 快走 |
[17:53] | That was not our fault,okay? | 不是我们的错 |
[17:54] | These case western reserve guys,they started the whole- | 这些凯斯西储大学的家伙挑起的… |
[17:56] | – What are you doing here?! – What am I doing here? | – 你来干什么 – 我来干什么吗 |
[17:58] | – What are you doing here? – we just came down here to get something to eat | – 你来干什么 – 我们刚准备吃些东西 |
[18:01] | No,I thought you were here to prove | 我以为你是想证明 |
[18:03] | that the considerable amount of money spent training you wasn’t wasted, | 各方花钱培养你 并没有白费 |
[18:06] | that the dreams you had of becoming surgeons won’t vanish in a puff of smoke tomorrow | 你们的医生之梦不会烟消云散 |
[18:12] | when the examiner asks you a question and you can’t answer it | 不会因为在酒吧斗殴 没有去睡觉 |
[18:15] | because instead of getting a good night’s sleep,you were engaging in a barroom brawl. | 导致考官提问 都打不出来 |
[18:20] | – We should probably go. – We should go. | – 我们还是走吧 – 我们走 |
[18:22] | Good night,chief. | 晚安 主任 |
[18:25] | – Oh,my god. – Good lord. | – 天呐 – 神啊 |
[18:29] | So you d-you didn’t do anything? | 你们就…什么也没做吗 |
[18:31] | You just closed him back up? | 就直接缝合了吗 |
[18:32] | There was too much necrosis. | 坏疽太多 |
[18:35] | He’s not going to survive. | 他存活不了 |
[18:37] | So we’ll keep the pressors going,keep him on t.p.n. Until he’s ready. | 那就继续升压 保持全胃肠外营养 等到他能接受手术再说 |
[18:40] | There’s got to be more that we can do. | 肯定还有其他办法的 |
[18:41] | Morgan… We did it. | Morgan 我们尽力了 |
[18:46] | You did it.You did it all. | 你也尽全力了 |
[19:00] | I’m sorry.I really am. | 非常抱歉 真的 |
[19:20] | All right.I am almost finished here. | 我这基本搞定了 |
[19:22] | I think this boy is gonna have to lose his spleen. | 脾脏怕是保不住了 |
[19:24] | You see any way of salvaging it? | 你还有办法补救吗 |
[19:27] | What-b.p.’s crashing?What-what happened? | 血压下降 怎么回事 |
[19:29] | There’s a leak.The graft is leaking. | 有一处出血 移植处在出血 |
[19:31] | Fluoro in. | 荧光仪拿来 |
[19:38] | – I knew it.- What-what did you know,that grafts leak? | – 我就知道 – 知道什么 移植处出血吗 |
[19:40] | – It’s common.It happens. – Well,fix it and then get out. | – 这很正常 – 修补好就出去 |
[19:43] | What do you think that I am trying to do? | 不然你以为我要干什么 |
[19:45] | All right,the leak is below the diaphragm. | 出血处位于横膈膜下方 |
[19:47] | I can try and fix the graft by- | 我可以尝试… |
[19:49] | Here.The abdomen’s already open.We can try to fix it manually. | 腹部已打开 我们手工修复吧 |
[19:52] | – Fine. – Try it. | – 行 – 试试吧 |
[19:53] | Fluoro out. | 移开荧光仪 |
[19:56] | Uh,I’m having trouble visualizing with all this blood. | 血太多 我看不清了 |
[19:58] | – Hunt,a little help,please. – No,altman can assist. | – Hunt 帮帮忙 – 让Altman协助吧 |
[20:02] | – Altman? – My head’s not in the game. | – 我脑子没在这里 |
[20:04] | I shouldn’t be here.So,uh,if you’ve got this,I will… Leave you to it. | 不该留在这 如果你们能搞定 那就继续吧 |
[20:17] | Catherine? | |
[20:19] | Richard?You’re an examiner? | Richard 你是考官吗 |
[20:21] | Either that or I’m stalking you. | 就算不是 也要跟踪你呗 |
[20:23] | Well,that’s a win-win if I ever heard it. | 真是各种满足你了呢 |
[20:25] | Give me a hug. | 抱个 |
[20:30] | i – I didn’t know you’d be here. | 我都不知道你会来 |
[20:31] | Every year.Making the future of medicine wet its pants. | 每年都来 吓得未来医师尿裤子 |
[20:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来有何贵干 |
[20:36] | Archie katz-he came down with the stomach flu,and they asked me to sub in. | Archie Katz得了肠胃炎 我来代替他 |
[20:40] | You know,I figured I’d spend the entire day staring at sweaty,anxious residents. | 本以为一整天 都得与紧张到不行的住院医为伴 |
[20:46] | – This is a real improvement. – I should hope so. | – 遇见你真是福利啊 – 但愿如此 |
[20:54] | Coming. | 来了 |
[20:55] | No,don’t open the door. | 别开门 |
[20:56] | I – I don’t want to breathe your air. | 我不想闻呕吐臭 |
[20:58] | I just want to know if you need anything. | 就问问你需要帮助吗 |
[20:59] | Oh,no.I’m okay. | 不了 我没事 |
[21:01] | Did you sleep? | 睡着了吗 |
[21:01] | No,it’s worse when I lie down or-whoa. | 没 躺下更难受 |
[21:04] | Uh,um,when I stand up,apparently. | 好吧 站着也难受 |
[21:21] | Do you think zola’s gonna hate me? | 你说Zola会恨我吗 |
[21:24] | why? | 为什么啊 |
[21:25] | Because moms should be with their kids when they’re sick. | 因为孩子病了 妈妈就得陪着 |
[21:27] | All you want to do is lay on top of your mom when you’re sick. | 病了就只管赖在妈妈怀里 |
[21:30] | My mother was never around to lay on top of,and now I’m not there for zola to lay on top of. | 我从没机会赖我妈怀里 这回我也没陪着Zola |
[21:36] | I was just wondering if you think she’s gonna hate me. | 我在想 她会不会恨我 |
[21:44] | – Owen slept with someone. – Yeah. | – Owen出轨了 – 嗯 |
[21:50] | – Did you know? – Yeah. | – 你知道了吗 – 嗯 |
[21:53] | – Does everyone know? – no. | – 大家都知道了吗 – 不是 |
[21:55] | He thought you told me so he told me. | 他以为你告诉我了 所以脱口而出 |
[21:59] | Anyway,that’s how I know. | 我就这么知道了 |
[22:04] | – Okay. – He’s a pig,and you deserve better. | – 好吧 – 他是头猪 配不上你 |
[22:13] | are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[22:16] | Yeah,I’m still here. | 嗯 我没走 |
[22:19] | Oh,my god.That was amazing. | 天呐 碉堡了 |
[22:21] | You just punched a guy. | 你揍了个爷们儿 |
[22:22] | I punched a guy. | 我揍了个爷们儿 |
[22:24] | You were freakin’ crazy in there. | 你刚才真够疯狂的 |
[22:26] | Jackson,we are gonna do this. | Jackson 我们会成功的 |
[22:27] | I- I-I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[22:28] | I – this is our last night as residents. | 今天是住院医最后一晚了 |
[22:30] | Let’s hope. | 希望吧 |
[22:31] | No,stop that! | 你别这样 |
[22:32] | You just stop doubting yourself. | 别再质疑自己的能力了 |
[22:34] | We freakin’ kicked that guy’s ass in there. | 咱刚秒杀了那家伙 |
[22:36] | We are gonna kick this test’s ass. | 一样能秒杀考试 |
[22:37] | How come you’re so confident all of a sudden? | 你怎么忽然就自信心爆棚了 |
[22:39] | I’m a soldier. | 我是圣斗士 |
[22:41] | Yeah,I still don’t know what that means,but – ? | 我还是搞不明白 但… |
[22:46] | April. | |
[22:48] | Should I not have done that? | 这样不合适吗 |
[22:50] | I,um… i… | 我… |
[22:54] | If you want me to stop,just say so,and I’ll stop. | 如果想让我停下 说一声 我就停 |
[22:58] | I just-you’re… | 我…你还是… |
[23:00] | The way you’re kissing me right now,you just – You’re a virgin.You’re a virgin. | 你吻我的方式…你还是处女呐 |
[23:04] | Yes,because my whole life since I was a kid,I had this idea of how my life was supposed to be, | 是的 因为从小我便对人生有规划 |
[23:10] | these rules that I was supposed to follow,but I’m not a kid. | 自我约束 但我不是小孩了 |
[23:14] | I’m not the same person I was when I started my residency. | 不再是刚成为住院医的样子了 |
[23:18] | I just punched a guy. | 我刚才还揍了人 |
[23:20] | And it felt really good. | 真是爽爆了 |
[23:22] | And if something feels really,really good,it can’t be bad,right? | 如果能被爽到 就也不赖 对吧 |
[23:28] | – I,uh… – Jackson,hey. | – 我… |
[23:33] | It’s okay.Really.It’s okay. | 没事 真的 |
[23:44] | i’m just saying,if jackson doesn’t pass tomorrow,i’m holding you personally responsible. | 要是Jackson明天挂了 我就唯你是问 |
[23:50] | Well,don’t worry about jackson. | 别担心Jackson |
[23:53] | He kept his head down. | 他一直在努力 |
[23:56] | He’s in good shape. | 状态极佳 |
[23:58] | And how about you? | 你呢 |
[24:01] | How’s adele? | Adele怎么样了 |
[24:03] | Okay,I think. | 还可以吧 |
[24:05] | I haven’t seen her in a while. | 我有一阵没见她了 |
[24:07] | It confuses her more than anything when I’m there. | 我的出现会使她更糊涂 |
[24:10] | How are you with that? | 你能受得了吗 |
[24:14] | It… It’s the right thing. | 这是件好事 |
[24:18] | Actually… She’s happier. | 她过得更幸福 |
[24:23] | At our age,you would think we wouldn’t have to grow up anymore,huh? | 到了这年纪 得过且过就行了 对吧 |
[24:33] | How are we doing in here? | 咋样啦 |
[24:35] | -I am not the problem. – He is. | 不关我事 都怪他 |
[24:37] | I mean,he is completely unwilling to collaborate. | 他完全不配合 |
[24:39] | He should’ve been in here fixing that leak. | 他本该在这缝合渗漏 |
[24:42] | Oh,but,no.He is just not willing to even hear me. | 可他人呢 根本不愿听我说话 |
[24:46] | I mean,it’s obstructing patient care… | 这都影响到病人了 |
[24:48] | Really?You had eight hours. | 不是吧 你憋了八个小时 |
[24:49] | Why is this on me? | 怎么就被我碰上了 |
[24:51] | Well,because she’ll listen to you. | 因为她听你的 |
[24:54] | And because I organized ladies night.It’s your turn. | 我组织了女士之夜 该你上了 |
[24:56] | …jump in and save the day again. | 快去力挽狂澜 |
[24:58] | I can’t work with him if he is gonna fight me on every single thing. | 如果他事事跟我作对 根本没法工作啊 |
[25:01] | Okay,he is not fighting you. | 他没有针对你 |
[25:05] | He disagreed with you on a course of treatment. | 只是对治疗方法有异议 |
[25:07] | That is something doctors do. | 医生都会如此 |
[25:09] | But you don’t see him as a doctor. | 你却没把他当医生 |
[25:10] | You only see him as the man you blame for the death of your husband. | 只会把丈夫的死怪罪于他 |
[25:14] | And you know and I know,that was not his fault. | 你我心知肚明 这不是他的错 |
[25:18] | But he’s accepted that blame because he thinks it makes you feel better. | 他默默接受 以为能让你好受些 |
[25:21] | He’s not fighting you. | 不是他跟你作对 |
[25:23] | But you keep fighting him. | 是你一直找他茬 |
[25:30] | He lost you. | 他失去了你 |
[25:32] | He lost his friend,and now he’s probably losing his wife. | 失去了朋友 现在还可能失去妻子 |
[25:34] | His world is falling apart. | 他的生活分崩离析 |
[25:36] | So I hope blaming him is helping you,’cause it sure isn’t helping him. | 希望责怪他 能让你好受 因为对他没有帮助的 |
[25:53] | I’ve turned off his pressors so we won’t be able to manage his blood pressure anymore, | 我关了增压机 不再维持他的血压 |
[25:56] | and his t.p.n.And his fluids,so he won’t be getting any more nutrition. | 营养输液也停了 他无法获得营养 |
[26:03] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[26:08] | I’m gonna turn off his ventilator and remove his e.t.Tube. | 我现在要关掉呼吸机 移除气管插管 |
[26:14] | Do you need a minute? | 要给你点时间吗 |
[26:46] | His breathing will slow down and his heart will eventually stop. | 他的呼吸会变慢 最终心脏停跳 |
[26:51] | It may take minutes. | 过程也许几分钟 |
[26:52] | It may take hours. | 也可能几小时 |
[27:08] | This is the first time I’ve ever really been able to hold him… | 我终于能好好抱着他了 |
[27:13] | Without the tubes and junk. | 没有导管什么的 |
[27:16] | It’s nice. | 真好 |
[27:18] | Stay.Please. | 别走 求你了 |
[27:37] | Thank you,doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[27:38] | Ah,we meet again. | 又见面了 |
[27:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:43] | Uh,by the way,it wasn’t me,was it? | 顺便问一下 不是因为我吧 |
[27:45] | What? | 什么 |
[27:46] | That split you two up – The fact that avery and I are working together, | Avery和我一起工作 你就总得看见我 |
[27:50] | the fact that you have to see me all the time? | 所以害你们分手了 |
[27:52] | I mean,I don’t-I don’t make you uncomfortable,do i? | 我没让你不自在吧 |
[27:54] | No.No,no,no,no.I… No,you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[27:56] | Great,because this is nice. | 太好了 因为我真想念… |
[27:59] | Talking to you – I miss it. | 跟你聊天的感觉 |
[28:02] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[28:03] | I miss you,too. | 我也是 |
[28:05] | And… The reason that jackson and I broke up,it- | 我和Jackson分手是因为… |
[28:10] | Oh,you know what?We don’t have to talk about that. | 我们不用谈这些 |
[28:12] | It’s really-it’s none of my business so forget I asked. | 这不关我事 当我没问 |
[28:14] | We can be friends who don’t talk about that stuff,ever. | 做回朋友吧 我绝口不提这事 |
[28:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:26] | Oh,but as your friend,if you’re not over him, | 朋友之诫 如果你忘不了他 |
[28:30] | you should tell him,because seriously,you guys are great together. | 那就告诉他 我说真的 你俩很配 |
[28:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:38] | Don’t stay too late. | 别加班太晚了 |
[28:43] | And I look just to the left of their head. | 我就看着他们的左脑 |
[28:46] | It freaks ’em out. | 这吓坏了他们 |
[28:47] | You are terrible. | 你好坏 |
[28:49] | Oh,come on,now. | 拜托 |
[28:50] | You gonna try and tell me you’re all warm and maternal? | 难道你认为自己体贴慈爱 |
[28:52] | I am supportive and I’m encouraging. | 我总是支持鼓励他们 |
[28:57] | I’ve watched you with your students. | 我见过你和学生在一起 |
[28:59] | I know your moves. | 我知道你的招数 |
[29:00] | Oh,do you now? | 真的吗 |
[29:01] | I certainly do. | 当然了 |
[29:02] | I don’t know.I may have a move or two that you haven’t seen. | 难说呢 有些招数 你可能没见过哦 |
[29:15] | – Would you like some- Some coffee?- no. | – 想喝点咖啡吗 – 不想 |
[29:20] | – More-more dessert?- no. | – 甜品呢 – 不吃 |
[29:26] | yeah. | |
[29:29] | You tired? | 累吗 |
[29:32] | not in the least. | 一点也不累 |
[29:38] | would you like me to get the check? | 那去买单吗 |
[29:43] | honey,could you get us the check,please? | 甜心 把账单拿来好吗 |
[29:47] | yes,ma’am | 好的 女士 |
[31:20] | okay. | 好了 |
[31:22] | That was really great. | 刚才好棒 |
[31:25] | Yes.Yes.Yes,that was… | 是啊 刚才真是呢 |
[31:32] | You were great.I mean – I mean,are you,uh… | 你很棒 |
[31:37] | Are you glad we did that? | 你高兴吗 |
[31:41] | Yeah.Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:49] | So you’re okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:50] | Yeah,I’m fine. | 没事 |
[31:51] | I’m just… Tired. | 就是很累 |
[31:58] | You should get some sleep. | 睡一觉吧 |
[32:01] | Yeah,I should get some sleep. | 嗯 睡一觉 |
[32:05] | – Here or – Yeah. | – 睡这儿还是… – 就这儿 |
[32:10] | Or… Or you could go. | 你…要走也行 |
[32:15] | Don’t you have to get your pencil? | 你不是要去拿铅笔吗 |
[32:18] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在是半夜 |
[32:21] | – Right. – Yeah. | – 对 – 嗯 |
[32:23] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[32:25] | I could go if you want. | 你让我走 我就走 |
[32:26] | Yeah.You know what?I’ll go. | 好吧 我走 |
[32:28] | You can get some sleep. | 你睡一觉 |
[32:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:32] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真没事吗 |
[32:34] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[32:38] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[32:55] | You can stay with me. | 你可以跟我住 |
[32:58] | Alex,jackson,and april moved out. | Alex和Jackson 还有April搬走了 |
[33:00] | There’s room. | 有房间 |
[33:02] | I don’t want to come stay with you. | 我不想和你住 |
[33:04] | Is he moving out? | 他会搬走吗 |
[33:08] | – I don’t know. – But you’re not together. | – 我不知道 – 你们不在一起了 |
[33:10] | You broke up. | 你们分手了 |
[33:11] | No,we can’t just… Break up. | 哪能说分就分 |
[33:15] | We’re married. | 我们结着婚呢 |
[33:16] | I know.I mean,I think derek used a pretty good attorney for his divorce. | 我知道 Derek离婚时的律师挺不错 |
[33:21] | I don’t want an attorney. | 我不要律师 |
[33:23] | Okay.Well… He cheated on you. | 好吧 可他出轨了 |
[33:28] | Yeah,this isn’t you and derek. | 这跟Derek为你出轨不同 |
[33:30] | He didn’t fall in love with her. | 他没爱上她 |
[33:34] | He screwed someone… One time… When he was drunk. | 就是喝醉后的一夜情 |
[33:40] | I mean,does that mean my marriage is over? | 我的婚姻就得因此玩完吗 |
[33:43] | What he did was wrong. | 他做了错事 |
[33:45] | – And if it were me- Hey,if I screwed someone once when I was drunk- | – 如果是我… – 如果我酒后乱性 |
[33:51] | And I could,I know me. | 我知道我会的 |
[33:53] | If I did it… I wouldn’t want owen to leave me for that. | 如果是我 我也不想Owen因此离开我 |
[33:58] | Everything isn’t so perfectly right or perfectly wrong. | 没有绝对的对与错 |
[34:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:07] | Say it. | 有话直说 |
[34:11] | You got married awfully fast. | 你们可是闪婚的 |
[34:16] | Be on my side. | 支持我好吗 |
[34:17] | I am on your side. | 我当然支持你 |
[34:19] | But it,you know,it’s like you’re defending him. | 但你在帮他说话 |
[34:23] | And I don’t know how we’re supposed to feel. | 这内心太矛盾了 |
[34:25] | Well,he’s my husband.Th-this is a marriage. | 那是我丈夫 婚姻就是这样 |
[34:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:39] | oh,I want to leave him. | 罢了 我想离开他 |
[34:42] | okay. | 好吧 |
[34:44] | So that means I’m gone. | 所以我会离开 |
[34:46] | So you’re gonna take the job at stanford? | 你要去斯坦福工作吗 |
[34:49] | Or columbia. | 或者哥伦比亚的 |
[34:53] | well,you’d be leaving me,too. | 那你也会离开我了 |
[34:56] | Well,you might go to the brigham. | 你可能去布里格姆啊 |
[34:58] | Probably not. | 可能不去 |
[35:01] | Maybe. | 也可能去啊 |
[35:07] | yeah,I – I’d leave you,too. | 是啊 我也会离开你了 |
[35:14] | there are phones,you know? | 可以打电话嘛 |
[35:15] | – Oh,you hate the phone. – I know I do. | – 你讨厌打电话 – 这倒是 |
[35:18] | But… I mean,I don’t have to like it. | 谁规定必须喜欢呀 |
[35:27] | put your hand under the door. | 把手从底下伸进来 |
[35:30] | What? | 干什么 |
[35:32] | Just do it. | 快伸 |
[36:02] | oh,god. | 天啊 |
[36:05] | He stopped breathing. | 他停止呼吸了 |
[36:06] | No. | 不要 |
[36:07] | I’m not ready yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[36:08] | I don’t-I don’t- Just please- I’m not ready yet. | 我还没…拜托 我还没准备好 |
[36:19] | Oh,god. | 天啊 |
[36:24] | Oh,my sweet tommy. | Tommy宝宝 |
[36:29] | Mommy loves you so much. | 妈妈好爱你 |
[36:33] | Oh,mommy loves you so,so much. | 妈妈多么爱你啊 |
[36:57] | How’s morgan doing? | Morgan怎么样了 |
[36:58] | She just lost her baby.How do you think she’s doing? | 刚失去孩子 你觉得能怎样 |
[37:00] | – Okay,look,karev – Oh,come on. | – 听着 Karev – 拜托 |
[37:01] | It’s been a long night. | 今晚太多变故了 |
[37:02] | Whatever you want to nag me about,just-can’t it wait? | 无论你想唠叨什么 回头再说行吗 |
[37:05] | No,it can’t. | 必须现在说 |
[37:05] | I need you as my peds fellow next year. | 我需要你明年做我的儿科同事 |
[37:07] | I need you to pass your boards,and you can’t pass your boards unless you take them. | 需要你通过考试 前提是你得参加考试 |
[37:12] | Look… I need to stay here with morgan- | 我得留下来陪Morgan |
[37:15] | Morgan needs to get by without you right now. | Morgan现在需要自己挺过来 |
[37:16] | You were her baby’s doctor.That’s all. | 你是她孩子的医生 仅此而已 |
[37:18] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会好起来的 |
[37:19] | I will make sure she is. | 我会确保如此 |
[37:20] | The test is gonna be,like,in-in three hours. | 还有三个小时 考试就开始了 |
[37:22] | I have never once seen you give up on a patient,karev. | 我从没见你放弃过任何病人 Karev |
[37:27] | Don’t give up on this. | 这次也别放弃 |
[37:28] | I’m never gonna get there in time. | 我没法按时到考场了 |
[37:29] | try. | 努力去试 |
[37:42] | Are you up? | 你起了吗 |
[37:45] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[37:48] | Worse. | 更糟了 |
[37:50] | Get up. | 起床吧 |
[37:51] | Seriously,cristina,I don’t think I can. | Cristina 说真的 我爬不起来 |
[37:54] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[37:56] | Just go get ready.I’ll be fine. | 你去准备吧 我会没事的 |
[37:58] | Open the door,mer. | 快开门 Mer |
[38:12] | Easy. | 摸摸 |
[38:15] | Okay,now that’s the last time you throw up. | 好了 这是最后一次吐了 |
[38:19] | Mind over matter.You can do this. | 意念高于一切 你可以的 |
[38:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:24] | Fine,ma.You were right.I always feel – oh. | 好啦 老妈 你是对的 我吧… |
[38:28] | Sorry. | 哎哟 抱歉 |
[38:30] | I thought this my mom’s room. | 我以为是我妈的房间 |
[38:31] | Uh,uh,no,no problem. | 呃…没事的 |
[38:34] | I thought you were room service.No problem at all. | 我以为是客房服务 没关系的 |
[38:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:46] | no. | 不是吧 |
[38:55] | Good luck,baby. | 孩子 好运哟 |
[39:02] | i… | 我… |
[39:05] | Do you think he’s traumatized? | 伤到他小心灵了吗 |
[39:08] | For life. | 伤终生啊 |
[39:12] | Well,we did it. | 我们成功了 |
[39:14] | We made it through the night. | 撑过这一夜了 |
[39:16] | You know why,zola? | 知道为什么吗 Zola |
[39:17] | ’cause we’re survivors,me and you. | 因为我和你 我们是强者 |
[39:20] | And your mom’s gonna pass the boards, | 妈妈会通过医师资格考试 |
[39:22] | and hopefully,you don’t throw up on me in the next 15 minutes,right? | 也希望呢 你接着别吐我身上 |
[39:28] | Where have you been all night? | 你晚上去哪了 |
[39:29] | At the hospital.I was finishing your neuro research. | 在医院 完成你的神经研究 |
[39:31] | Why is she in a bumblebee costume? | 她怎么穿成大黄蜂了 |
[39:33] | Oh,she’s throw up on all of her other clothes. | 其他衣服都被她吐脏了 |
[39:44] | mark said that,uh… That he misses me. | Mark说…他想我 |
[39:50] | But I miss him,you know?I,uh… | 而我也想他 我… |
[39:54] | I really… I really miss him. | 我真的…很想他 |
[39:58] | You know,and he – He thinks that I still love jackson, | 他以为我还爱着Jackson |
[40:01] | but I try to tell him that I don’t, | 我试着告诉他 我已经不爱了 |
[40:03] | I try to tell him that I still love him… | 我试着告诉他 我还爱着他 |
[40:09] | But-but I-I open my mouth… And nothing comes out. | 但我张开嘴 却只字未发 |
[40:15] | And everything is terrible. | 一切都遭透了 |
[40:20] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[40:24] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[40:31] | what? | 怎么了 |
[40:34] | Cristina texted,and she’s about to go in. | Cristina发信息说 她要进考场了 |
[40:37] | She’s feeling good.And… And she’s ready. | 她感觉不错 已经准备好了 |
[40:42] | I ju-I just thought you’d want to know. | 我觉得你大概想知道 |
[40:48] | kindergarten,high school… College,med school… | 幼儿园 高中 大学 医学院 |
[40:53] | Residency… It all leads to this moment. | 住院医 最终汇抵到今时 |
[40:57] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[41:01] | April? | |
[41:03] | Come on. | 说话啊 |
[41:05] | – You’re not even gonna look at me or – no. | – 你都不想看我吗 – 不是 |
[41:10] | No,it’s not you,jackson.It’s… | Jackson 不是因为你 是因为… |
[41:13] | It’s jesus. | 上帝 |
[41:16] | I was a virgin because I love jesus. | 我守身如玉 是因为我爱上帝 |
[41:20] | And now jesus hates me. | 如今上帝要恨我了 |
[41:22] | Some people can crack under the pressure. | 有人受压崩溃 |
[41:25] | April kepner. | |
[41:31] | others thrive. | 有人抗压成长 |
[41:34] | jackson avery. | |
[41:37] | Here. | 我是 |
[41:42] | oh,sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:49] | either way… | 无论如何 |
[41:50] | There’s nothing left to do. | 一切止于当下 |
[41:52] | No more studying,no more preparing… | 无需再学习 无需再准备 |
[41:56] | – Cristina… – Mind over matter. | – 意志战胜一切 |
[42:00] | Cristina yang. | |
[42:05] | pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识您 |
[42:06] | Like it or not,the moment has arrived. | 喜欢与否 都要面对 |
[42:09] | Meredith grey. | |
[42:12] | The only thing left for you to do is show up. | 你只需 尽情展示 |
[42:17] | Alex karev. |