时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | A month ago, you were in medical shool been told by doctors. | 一个月前 你们还在医学院 学习医术 |
[00:10] | Today… | 时至今日 |
[00:17] | You are the doctors. | 你们已是医生 |
[00:21] | The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident, | 七年内 你们将在本院行医 |
[00:23] | will be the best and worst of your life. | 尝尽人生苦与乐 |
[00:26] | You will be pushed to the breaking point. | 你们会被逼到临界点 |
[00:30] | Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. | 八人会转到较为容易的专科 |
[00:32] | Five of you will crack under the pressure. | 五人会在压力下崩溃 |
[00:34] | Two of you will be asked to leave. | 两人会被要求离开 |
[00:36] | This is your starting line. | 这是你们的起跑线 |
[00:39] | This is your arena. | 你们的竞技场 |
[00:41] | How well you play,that’s up to you. | 你们表现如何 全靠你们自己了 |
[00:59] | mer? Meredith! Meredith! | |
[01:02] | Get up! You have to get up now! | 起来 快给我起来 |
[01:04] | Meredith! Get up! | Meredith 快起来 |
[01:10] | Oh,god. | 天啊 |
[01:28] | i… How long was I out? | 我…我昏迷多久了 |
[01:29] | I don’t-i… I don’t know. I lost my- I lost my shoe. | 我不知道…我鞋丢了 |
[01:47] | Where’s – Where’s derek and lexie? | Derek和Lexie在哪里 |
[01:49] | I don’t… I don’t know. I lost a shoe. | 我…不知道 我鞋丢了 |
[01:52] | – What happened? – The plane crashed,that’s what happened. | – 发生了什么 – 飞机坠毁了 |
[01:55] | We were in a plane,and it crashed. Plane crash. | 咱在飞机上 结果坠毁了 一场空难 |
[01:59] | Where is derek?! | Derek在哪 |
[02:03] | Cristina,where is derek? | Cristina 那Derek在哪 |
[02:05] | He was sucked out the side when we hit the trees, | 飞机撞到树上时 他被甩出去了 |
[02:09] | and then the back of the plane came off. It came-it came off. | 然后飞机尾部折断 整个分离了 |
[02:11] | Lexie was in the back of the plane. | Lexie坐在飞机尾部 |
[02:13] | I – I looked to the back,and all I could see was freakin’ sky. | 我往后看了 只能看见一片天 |
[02:18] | – Where is she? – I don’t know! I only have one shoe! | – 她在哪 – 我不知道 我还有只鞋呢 |
[02:22] | I’m bleeding. | 我流血了 |
[02:25] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[02:35] | do you hear – Do you hear that sound? Where is that sound coming from? | 听见声音了吗 从哪传出来的 |
[02:41] | There. | 那边 |
[02:43] | It’s coming from over there. | 从那边传来的 |
[02:49] | Derek! Lexie! | |
[02:55] | Derek! Lexie! | |
[03:00] | Lexie. | |
[03:25] | Is somebody there? | 有人吗 |
[03:27] | Oh,y-i’m-i’m here. I’m here. | 我在的 |
[03:28] | I can’t… I can’t…I’m-i’m stuck in here. | 我没法…被卡在这里了 |
[03:32] | Oh,don’t do that. Don’t do that. Stop. Stop. | 别乱动 停下来 |
[03:36] | I – I can’t get outta here. | 我出不去了 |
[03:38] | – What’s your name? – Jerry. | – 你叫什么 |
[03:40] | Jerry,I’m arizona. I don’t want you to move,okay? | Jerry 我叫Arizona 你先别动 |
[03:43] | ’cause you could-you could injure yourself more. | 以免造成更多伤害 |
[03:45] | The controls just… i… I think one of the engines quit. | 飞机控制系统…貌似一个引擎失灵了 |
[03:49] | I… Is anybody else alive? | 还有人幸存吗 |
[03:52] | Um… Yeah. | 有的 |
[03:54] | Yeah,we’re all alive. Well,I-i… I- I think we’re all alive. | 我们都活着 貌似…我们都活着 |
[04:00] | You’re all surgeons. | 你们都是医生 |
[04:09] | What’s funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[04:10] | I am,um,I’m married to an orthopedic surgeon and I’m staring at my bone. | 我妻子是骨科医生 而我盯着自己的骨头呢 |
[04:15] | And it’s not-it’s not funny. | 并非好笑 |
[04:17] | I- I think I’m in a little bit of sh-sh-shock. | 我只是受惊了 |
[04:21] | – Okay. – But really,I’m fine. | – 好吧 – 但真的 我没事 |
[04:25] | It’s okay. If I could just get myself to stop laughing. | 没事的 我就是止不住想笑 |
[04:31] | Arizona? | |
[04:34] | Yeah? Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[04:39] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我腿没知觉了 |
[04:45] | Yeah,I knew that was bad. | 好吧 我知道这不是好兆头 |
[04:48] | – Lexie. Lexie. – I knew you’d show up. | – 我就知道 你会来找我 |
[04:51] | – How is she? – She’s awake and responsive. | – 她怎么样 – 她还醒着 也有反应 |
[04:54] | How you doing in there? | 你情况如何 |
[04:55] | I’m-i’m great. | 挺好的 |
[04:57] | Yeah? Good girl. We’re gonna get you outta here,okay? | 那就好 我们来救你出去 好吗 |
[05:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:06] | She’s tachycardic and short of breath. | 她心搏过速 呼吸短促 |
[05:09] | We have to find derek. | 我们要找到Derek |
[05:10] | Okay,you know what? We’ve got lexie. So go. Go find him. | 好吧 我们来照顾Lexie 你去找Derek吧 |
[05:13] | Go,go. Go try and find him. | 快去吧 快去找他 |
[05:16] | We gotta get her outta there. | 我们要救她出来 |
[05:23] | Pop it back in. | 胳膊脱臼了 帮我复位 |
[05:26] | Ah. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等等等 |
[05:30] | Okay,do it. | 好了 来吧 |
[05:34] | Oh,god! Oh! | 天啊 |
[05:38] | Derek! Derek! | |
[05:41] | Derek! | |
[05:47] | Derek! | |
[05:52] | Derek! | |
[05:57] | – Meredith? – Derek! | |
[06:09] | Meredith. | |
[06:11] | Derek! | |
[06:13] | Meredith. | |
[06:15] | Derek! | |
[06:19] | Meredith. | |
[06:43] | Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Episode 24 | |
[06:51] | – sir. – Have you seen Dr. Altman? | – 先生 – 看到Altman医生了吗 |
[06:53] | No,but,um,sir,you have a few messages. | 没有 但您有几条消息 |
[06:55] | – Is anybody dying? – no. | – 有人病危吗 – 没有 |
[06:57] | – Is it Dr. Yang? – no. | – 是Yang医生吗 – 不是 |
[06:58] | Then send all calls to voice mail. | 那把电话转到语音邮箱吧 |
[07:00] | I have multiple traumas coming in. I don’t have time. And find me altman. | 有多发伤患者 我没时间 帮我找Altman |
[07:04] | All right. Where do you want me,chief? | 需要我做什么 主任 |
[07:06] | Incoming. Building collapsed on a bunch of firefighter recruits. | 有伤员 建筑坍塌 砸在消防新兵身上了 |
[07:09] | Last day of their training. Happy graduation. | 这是他们培训最后一天 结业愉快 |
[07:11] | Okay,well,you have me till 7:00. | 七点以前 我都在的 |
[07:13] | I’ve got a dinner with the last group of residents tonight. | 我今晚要跟最后一批住院医吃饭 |
[07:16] | I do not understand why you’re spending your week | 我真不懂 大好周末 |
[07:18] | taking the residents out to dinner. | 为什么要带住院医们去吃饭呀 |
[07:20] | Aw,come on,hunt. It’s a tradition. We’re celebrating a milestone. | 拜托 这是传统 人生大事要庆祝 |
[07:23] | – You’re welcome to join. – I’ll pass. | – 欢迎你也来 – 我就算了 |
[07:25] | Oh,I’m telling you,it’s an evening you won’t forget,and the kids, | 我跟你讲 今晚一定会很难忘 |
[07:28] | they just love it. | |
[07:30] | Could someone please mercy kill me so I don’t have to go to this thing? | 谁来给我安乐死吧 省得去赴宴 |
[07:33] | You do me,i’ll do you. | 咱俩互相解决吧 |
[07:34] | Better leave me a bullet. Hell if I’m going alone. | 我陪你们上天吧 我可不想自己去 |
[07:36] | Yang and grey skipped town at the perfect time. | Yang和Grey走得真是时候 |
[07:38] | Oh,no,they will be back in time for the dinner. | 不是的 他们会回来参加晚宴的 |
[07:40] | Because I had to pick up their stupid dry cleaning and- | 因为派我去取衣服了 |
[07:42] | and dig through their stupid closets for their stupid heels, | 指使我翻箱倒柜 给她们找什么高跟鞋 |
[07:45] | all the while babysitting mer’s stupid kid. | 还得帮Mere照顾那倒霉孩子 |
[07:49] | She’s not stupid. She’s actually adorable. | 好吧 不倒霉 那孩子挺可爱的 |
[07:51] | Hey,you decide on tulane yet? | 你决定去杜兰大学了吗 |
[07:53] | No,I’m still weighing my options. | 没有 我还在权衡呢 |
[07:55] | Lot of factors involved. | 有好多因素要考虑 |
[07:57] | At least you have options. | 至少你还有的选 |
[07:58] | Hey,want to hear mine? When I go back to moline, | 想知道我的情况吗 我要回莫林了 |
[08:00] | do I work at the tastee freez or milk cows on the farm? | 也许去快餐店打工 或去牧场当挤奶工 |
[08:03] | Tastee freeze. No-brainer. | 毋庸置疑 选快餐店吧 |
[08:07] | You’re still a doctor. | 你还是医生的 |
[08:10] | Just go to tulane already. | 你就去杜兰吧 |
[08:14] | It’s a thing. People are together,but they live apart. | 有这种说法的 一对夫妻 分居异地 |
[08:17] | “live-apartners.” It’s common enough to have a name. | 称为”异地夫妻” 很常见的 都有名字了 |
[08:20] | Syphilis is common enough to have a name. | 梅毒也常见 也有名字 |
[08:21] | Doesn’t mean I want it. | 但不等于我想要 |
[08:23] | Who doesn’t want what? | 谁不想要什么呀 |
[08:24] | Somebody has gotten themselves a surgical internship in los angeles. | 有人要当实习医生啦 去洛杉矶呢 |
[08:29] | – I’m branching out. – Congratulations. Or not. | – 我要跳槽啦 – 恭喜哦 不喜吗 |
[08:34] | We wouldn’t be the first commuter marriage on the planet. | 我们可以周末相会 这种婚姻很常见的 |
[08:36] | You’re getting married? Oh,that’s fantastic. | 你们要结婚啦 好棒呀 |
[08:40] | Okay,you should probably leave while you can. | 好吧 趁她还理智 你快逃吧 |
[08:41] | I’m going. Because my love is strong enough to handle the space. | 那我走了 反正我爱得深 不怕隔得远 |
[08:47] | Long-distance relationship? Not the end of the world. | 异地恋而已 又不是世界末日 |
[08:51] | You gonna give me some crap about “absence makes the heart grow fonder”? | 你要说什么”小别胜新婚”吗 |
[08:54] | No. Absence makes the sex grow hotter. | 不是 小别促性福 |
[08:56] | Arizona’s only been gone for one night,and already, | Arizona才出门一晚 回来之后 |
[08:58] | she’s inspired a totally hot “i miss you thing” when she gets back. | 就发明了一招”魂牵梦萦”式 超赞的 |
[09:02] | – I have lingerie and flavored body paint… – Oh,there is a god. | – 内衣遮体 蜜浆涂身 – 快歇会吧 |
[09:09] | Okay,ready? On my count. One,two… | 准备好 听我口令 一二… |
[09:11] | Three. | 三 |
[09:15] | Again. One,two,three. | 再来一次 一 二 三 |
[09:22] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[09:24] | Lexie,run it down for me. | Lexie 你现在什么情况 |
[09:27] | My legs and my pelvis are crushed. | 腿部和骨盆骨折了 |
[09:30] | And I can’t f-feel my other arm, | 另一只手没有知觉了 |
[09:32] | so I’m not sure it’s even there anymore. | 我不确定手臂是否还在 |
[09:35] | And,uh,my chest feels like it’s gonna explode, | 我的胸腔像要爆炸了 |
[09:39] | so it’s probably a massive… Hemothorax. | 估计胸腔…积血严重 |
[09:44] | Oh,oh,we- We gotta- We gotta get the oxygen from the plane. Okay? | 我们得去飞机上取点氧气 好吗 |
[09:48] | And fluids. Fluids. She needs water bottles. | 还有水 她需要水瓶 |
[09:50] | And,uh,uh,the tubes,the oxygen tubes. | 还有导管 输氧管 |
[09:52] | We can get her fluids. | 我们得给她点水 |
[09:54] | We can get her fluids,okay? Go get ’em. | 去取水吧 快去吧 |
[09:56] | Go. Go get ’em. Go get ’em. | 去呀 快去呀 |
[09:59] | Why aren’t you doing anything? | 你怎么坐视不管呀 |
[10:01] | She… She knows it won’t help. | 她知道…那样没用的 |
[10:04] | no. no. You are gonna be fine. | 不会 你会没事的 |
[10:08] | Stop. You’re gonna be fine. | 别乱说 你会没事的 |
[10:11] | Go! Get ’em! | 快去 去取啊 |
[10:23] | I’m gonna be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[10:28] | I’ve got a lot of free fluid in the upper right quadrant. | 右上部有很多游离积液 |
[10:30] | – Somebody call c.t. – Right away,doctor. | – 去准备做CT – 好的 医生 |
[10:31] | – Open femur in two. – Strong pulse. He’s good. | – 腿骨暴露病人在二号病房 – 脉搏有力 他没事的 |
[10:34] | I need those chest films,please. What’s up? | 我要看看胸片 怎么了 |
[10:37] | I just got a call from rita simon this morning. | 今天早晨 Rita Simon给我来电话了 |
[10:39] | Really? I-I haven’t heard from rita since baghdad. | 是吗 自从巴格达一别 我们就没联系了 |
[10:42] | Yeah,I was surprised,too,especially when she asked me | 我也很惊讶呢 尤其是她跟我打听 |
[10:44] | if I knew if you were taking the chief job at medcom. | 你是否要接受 去军医处当主任 |
[10:47] | I – I was gonna tell you. | 我正打算告诉你的 |
[10:49] | But you didn’t. | 但你没说 |
[10:50] | I’ve already lost the head of neuro to harvard, | 神经科负责人已经跳槽哈佛了 |
[10:52] | and now I have to find a new head of cardio on top of everyone else? | 还让我再找一名心外科负责人吗 |
[10:54] | I’m not taking the job. I – I just haven’t had time to tell medcom. | 我不会接受的 只是还没来得及回复军医处 |
[10:57] | – What,what do you mean,you’re… – Let’s get him ready for c.t. | – 你这话什么意思 – 准备给他做CT吧 |
[11:13] | – I’m gonna try and splint this. – No,I can do it. I can do it. | – 我要试着帮你固定 – 不用 我可以的 |
[11:16] | Uh,jerry needs c – spine stabilization. | Jerry需要固定颈椎 |
[11:19] | Who’s jerry? | 谁是Jerry |
[11:22] | How are you doing there,jerry? | 你情况如何 Jerry |
[11:24] | I give us four hours tops before they find us. | 不出四小时 他们就会找到咱的 |
[11:27] | There’s a transmitter in the plane that lets out a squawk | 飞机上有发报机 会发出呼救信号 |
[11:29] | that should lead ’em right to us. | 让他们找到咱 |
[11:34] | Did you find derek? | 找到Derek了吗 |
[11:35] | Uh,not yet. Uh,jerry,uh,do you,uh,have any tape? | 还没有 你这有胶带吗 |
[11:37] | Uh,yeah. In the bulkhead. | 有的 在舱壁隔板里 |
[11:40] | In the cabinet to your left. | 你左手边的储物柜 |
[11:43] | There’s a flare gun in there,too. You hear a chopper,you fire it straight up. | 那也有信号枪 若发现直升机 就朝天鸣枪 |
[11:45] | – And lexie? – Not good. | – Lexie呢 – 情况不好 |
[11:48] | Oh,great. Great,great,great,great,great. | 很好 很好 |
[11:56] | Okay,keep your head very still. | 好了 保持头部别动 |
[11:58] | – Yeah. Okay. – Good,good. | – 好的 – 很好 |
[12:01] | Jerry… Is there a first aid kit? | Jerry 飞机上有急救箱吗 |
[12:05] | A – yeah,a big one. | 有的 急救设备齐全 |
[12:06] | In the cabinet on your right,behind the cockpit. | 在你右手的储物柜里 驾驶舱后面 |
[12:10] | There’s no cabinet there. | 右边已经散落无踪了 |
[12:13] | Just tell her to hang on for another four hours. | 告诉她 再坚持四小时 |
[12:15] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:22] | Hey,hey,wait. Don’t leave! | 等等 不要走 |
[12:24] | I – I can’t feel my legs. That’s because i’m trapped,right? | 我腿没知觉了 是因为我卡住了吧 |
[12:27] | I mean,I’m gonna be okay,right? | 我是说 我会没事的吧 |
[12:29] | I’m not paralyzed. I’m gonna walk again. I’m gonna be okay,right? | 我不会瘫痪 以后还能行走 是吧 |
[12:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[12:51] | Cristina. | |
[12:53] | I can’t find him. I looked everywhere. | 我找不到他 我四处都找过了 |
[12:56] | – I can’t find him. – Maybe he’s fine. | – 没找到 – 也许他没事 |
[12:57] | Maybe he went for help. | 也许他去求救了 |
[12:59] | Maybe,but I gotta – I gotta keep looking. | 也许吧 但我要继续找他 |
[13:00] | No,meredith. | 先别了 Meredith |
[13:03] | You should come… Help lexie. | 你最好过来…帮帮Lexie |
[13:07] | – You’re doing good. – Mark… | – 你做得很好 |
[13:09] | Cristina’s… Cristina’s gonna be back any minute. | Cristina马上就回来了 |
[13:11] | – Mark… – She’s gonna be back,and we’re gonna get you stabilized, | – 等她回来 我们帮你稳定情况 |
[13:14] | and you’re gonna be fine,okay? | 你会没事的 懂吗 |
[13:15] | – Mark… – Just a few minutes,okay? | – 坚持几分钟 |
[13:19] | She’ll be back any minute. | 她很快就回来了 |
[13:20] | Mark… I’m… I’m dying. | Mark 我…要死了 |
[13:26] | What? No,you’re not. | 什么 不会的 |
[13:28] | I am. | 没救了 |
[13:31] | Please… Tell… Tell meredith that I love her. | 拜托你 告诉Meredith 我很爱她 |
[13:42] | And that she’s a good sister. | 她是个好姐姐 |
[13:44] | Mm. Please t-tell my dad… | 告诉我爸… |
[13:47] | You’re not dying. You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会死的 会没事的 |
[13:51] | Hold my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[13:54] | I’m not holding your hand because you’re not dying. | 别整这一套 你不会死的 |
[13:57] | Hold my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[13:59] | No. You’re not dying. | 不 你不会死的 |
[14:01] | Do you hear me? You don’t die today. | 听见了吗 你今天不会死的 |
[14:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:34] | You don’t have to say it because I said it. | 你不用这么说 不用宽慰我 |
[14:37] | I do. I love you. I love you. I’ve always been in love with you. | 真心的 我爱你 其实我一直爱着你 |
[14:42] | I will always be in love with you. | 我以后也会一直爱你 |
[14:44] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[14:46] | Which is why you have to stay alive. | 所以你要活下来 |
[14:48] | We-we- We’re gonna get married. | 我们…要结婚 |
[14:52] | And you’re gonna make an amazing surgeon. | 你会成为顶尖的医生 |
[14:55] | And we’re gonna have two or three kids. | 我们生两三个孩子 |
[14:59] | So sofia can have siblings. | 那Sofia…就不会孤独了 |
[15:05] | Yeah. A sister and two brothers. | 是啊 生一个妹妹 两个弟弟 |
[15:07] | And… That’s nice. | 那敢情好 |
[15:11] | We’re gonna be happy,lex… You and me. | 我们会很幸福的 你我二人 |
[15:14] | We’re gonna have the best life,lexie,you and me. | 我们会幸福一生的 Lexie |
[15:18] | We’re gonna be so happy. | 过幸福的日子 |
[15:21] | So you can’t die,okay? | 所以你不能死 好吗 |
[15:24] | You can’t die,because we’re supposed to end up together. | 你不能死 我们要一起白头到老的 |
[15:33] | We’re meant to be. | 这是命中注定的 |
[15:41] | Meant to be. | 命中注定 |
[15:53] | I love you. I love you. I – I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:00] | I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[16:08] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[16:33] | Lexie. | |
[17:08] | – Your wife is bonkers. – Yeah,but she’s cute. | – 你老婆简直是疯子 – 人美就行了 |
[17:10] | No,she pulled me off every single peds case before she left. | 她走之前 所有儿科病例都不许我管了 |
[17:13] | – She’s punishing me for choosing hopkins. – Ouch. | – 惩罚我选了霍普金斯 – 真惨 |
[17:16] | You know what? I don’t care. I’m calling her right now. | 我不管了 现在就打给她 |
[17:18] | Hey,karev,no. Put that phone away. No good’s goa nncome out of that. | Karev 放下手机 没好结果的 |
[17:21] | – I’m pissed. – Yeah,well,so is she. | – 哥气坏了 – 她也是 |
[17:23] | You know why? ’cause she loves you. She’ll get over it. | 她多器重你啊 她会想明白的 |
[17:25] | The best thing you can do is just leave it alone. | 现在呢 按兵不动最明智 |
[17:26] | Wait till she come back. Talk to her tomorrow when you’ve both calmed down. | 等她回来 明天再谈 你俩先冷静下 |
[17:29] | If you got nothing to do,scrub in with me. I’ve got an open femur. | 你要是闲着 来帮我吧 开放性骨折手术 |
[17:32] | Oh,there you are. | 哎哟 原来在这 |
[17:35] | Why tomorrow? I thought she was coming back tonight. | 为什么要等明天 她不是今晚回来吗 |
[17:37] | Uh,tonight I’ve got things planned that don’t include her screaming your name. | 今晚有约啦 情到深处 可不能喊你的名字 |
[17:45] | – Will you at least tell me why? – Why what? | – 至少给个理由吧 – 什么理由 |
[17:47] | – Why you turned down the job at medcom. – No. | – 为什么拒绝军医处 – 不 |
[17:50] | – Altman. – Hunt. | |
[17:51] | – Tell me. – no. | – 告诉我 – 不 |
[17:52] | Somebody want to tell me what medcom is? | 有人告诉我 军医处是什么吗 |
[17:54] | It would make this a whole lot more fun for me. | 这样我就能更入戏了 |
[17:56] | Army medical command. | 美军医务司令部 |
[17:57] | They oversee every medical operation in the u.s. And in europe. | 负责监管美国和欧洲所有军事手术 |
[18:01] | – Fancy. – Very. | – 牛啊 – 正是 |
[18:02] | She’d be instructing,innovating surgical field techniques, | 她将进行指导 创新外科手术技术 |
[18:06] | and they’re interested in funding her stem cell research. | 还会资助她的干细胞研究 |
[18:09] | Sounds like a good fit. | 好机会啊 |
[18:10] | It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,so I just don’t understand- | 这是千载难逢的机会 我就不懂了 |
[18:14] | So what,now you’re pissed that I’m not leaving? | 怎么 我不走 你也不满意吗 |
[18:15] | Where’s your loyalty? | 你的忠诚体现在哪里了 |
[18:16] | You’re being asked to serve your country. | 说好要报效祖国 |
[18:26] | Do you know where we are right now,hunt? | 你知道我们现在在哪吗 Hunt |
[18:29] | This is the room where my husband died. | 我丈夫就死于这间手术室 |
[18:32] | Right here on this table. | 就在这张手术台上 |
[18:34] | And no matter how many wonderful and amazing | 不论在这间手术室 |
[18:38] | and miraculous things happen in this room, | 能发生什么神奇美妙的奇迹 |
[18:40] | it will always be the room where my husband died. | 都无法改变 我丈夫死在这里的事实 |
[18:44] | And the south elevator will always be the place where I met him, | 我们在南侧电梯相遇 |
[18:47] | and-and the cafeteria will always be the place where he bought my lunch. | 在餐厅共享午餐 这都无法改变 |
[18:53] | I would love to leave here and never look back. | 我真想逃离这里 永不回头 |
[18:57] | But you are as beaten and broken as I have ever seen you. | 但你彷徨失措了 这是我从未见过的 |
[19:06] | And after everything that I have put you through,the tolerance and kindness… | 我对你百般折磨 你却一直隐忍包容 |
[19:14] | And friendship that you have shown me, | 扶持左右 |
[19:16] | I am not going to leave you because of my loyalty. | 我不会选择什么忠诚 而离开你 |
[19:21] | I am not going to leave here for medcom or anywhere else. | 我不会选择什么军医处 而抛弃你 |
[19:29] | This isn’t holding. 3-0 prolene,please. | 这不行 给我3-0缝线 |
[19:37] | Derek! Derek! | |
[19:41] | I don’t understand how this keeps happening. | 我不明白 为什么这种事一再发生 |
[19:43] | – Cristina,we have to find him. – I’m serious. | – 我们必须找到他 – 我认真的 |
[19:46] | I do not understand how this keeps happening. | 为什么会这样呢 |
[19:48] | We have to find him,because I don’t think he went for help. | 他肯定没去求救 咱必须找到他 |
[19:50] | We keep dying. We’re in a plane crash,mer. Like-like right now. | 我们相继死去 这回又遇上空难了 |
[19:54] | If he went for help,if derek had gone for help, | 要是他去找人帮忙了 |
[19:56] | he would’ve sent a message or something. | 肯定会设法让我们知道 |
[19:58] | I mean,we have to find him. Something is wrong. | 肯定出事了 我们必须找到他 |
[20:01] | I can tell you one thing. When we get out of here, | 我只知道 等我们离开这里 |
[20:03] | I am getting the hell away from seattle grace mercy death, | 我肯定头也不回 |
[20:06] | and I’m never looking back! | 离开这所鬼医院 |
[20:07] | Cristina… I think derek is dead. | Cristina 我觉得Derek死了 |
[20:10] | He would’ve come for us by now. | 否则他早来找咱了 |
[20:11] | He definitely would’ve come for us by now. | 他肯定早就来了 |
[20:13] | I think he’s dead. And lexie’s dead. | 他多半死了 Lexie也死了 |
[20:16] | My husband and sister are both dead! | 我丈夫和妹妹都死了 |
[20:18] | And we are gonna die out here,too! | 我们也会死在这里的 |
[20:20] | – We are gonna die out here… – Keep it together. Keep it together. | – 我们会死… – 冷静 坚持下去 |
[20:23] | – No,you keep it together! – I’m trying! | – 你才冷静 – 我很努力了 |
[20:25] | I know. Keep – Keep it together anyway. | 无论如何 不许放弃 |
[20:31] | Keep it together anyway. | 坚持下去 |
[20:34] | – My sister is dead. – Keep it together anyway. | – 我妹妹死了 – 坚持下去 |
[20:37] | Do you think derek is dead? | 你觉得Derek还活着吗 |
[20:39] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我也不知道 可能吧 |
[20:40] | But I’ve got p.t.s.d.,so you know I’m not reliable. | 我有创伤后应激 你知道我不可靠的 |
[20:44] | Cristina… You are still my person,even if I’m not yours. | Cristina 不论如何 你还是我的人 |
[20:51] | Meredith,meredith. | |
[20:53] | Meredith. | |
[20:58] | Oh,I heard your voice. | 我听到你声音了 |
[21:02] | I thought I – I thought I was dreaming. | 我还以为自己在做梦 |
[21:06] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[21:20] | – Oh,I found it! – The first aid box? | – 找到了 – 急救箱吗 |
[21:22] | My shoe. | 我的鞋 |
[21:25] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她没事吧 |
[21:27] | She’s not barefoot anymore. | 至少不用光着脚了 |
[21:28] | Well,I guess that’s something. | 也算好事吧 |
[21:53] | – Okay. – Where’s lexie? | – 好 – Lexie呢 |
[22:00] | no? | 不 |
[22:10] | Okay,let’s just keep it together,okay? | 我们都坚持住 明白吗 |
[22:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:16] | Clothes. | 衣服 |
[22:18] | Loosen the tourniquet a little bit. | 把止血带稍松一点 |
[22:19] | – You’ll bleed to death. – I need to save my hand. | – 你会流血致死的 – 我不能失去这只手 |
[22:22] | Well,I’m trying to save your life. | 保命重要啊 |
[22:23] | – Oh,safety pin. Safety pin. – Bring that. | – 找到别针了 – 快拿来 |
[22:26] | Do you have a t-shirt or a bandana? | 有衣服或者绷带吗 |
[22:29] | Got it. Got it. | 找到了 |
[22:34] | Okay,we have to close the wound. | 我们要闭合伤口 |
[22:38] | Use the safety pin. | 用别针 |
[22:41] | Weave your way inside and out and then put the bandana on top of it and tape it. | 向内扎入 用绷带覆盖 再捆扎固定 |
[22:47] | And what’s the- What’s the t-shirt for? | 衣服干嘛用 |
[22:48] | Put it in my mouth. I’m probably gonna scream a lot, | 塞住我的嘴 我可能会叫 |
[22:50] | and I’m gonna-i’m gonna- I’m gonna pass out. | 或昏过去 |
[22:54] | – Good. – Okay. | – 好 – 好的 |
[22:55] | I am sorry,sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:58] | Please pass out. Please pass out. | 求你昏过去吧 |
[23:07] | Kepner,you’ll have to close up for me. | Kepner 帮我缝合 |
[23:09] | I have to preorder our duck- Uh,slow-roasted, | 我要预订烤鸭 得烤六小时呢 |
[23:12] | it takes six hours,falls off the bone. | 慢火烘烤 才会香酥诱人 |
[23:15] | Oh,the residency dinner. Can I come? | 住院医师晚宴啊 我能来吗 |
[23:17] | Oh,you’ve had your turn. Now it’s theirs. | 你参加过啦 现在轮到他们了 |
[23:19] | You kids jazzed about dinner? | 你们期待吧 |
[23:21] | Yes,sir. | 当然 |
[23:24] | – Oh,very jazzed. – Yum. | – 兴奋坏了 – 肯定美味 |
[23:27] | Well,call me miles davis,’cause I’m jazzed. | 我也很期待哦 |
[23:34] | I’ll give you 10 bucks to stab me in the face right now. | 给你十块 捅我一刀吧 |
[23:57] | Now I know why you were trying so hard to keep her here. | 现在我知道 你为什么尽力留下她了 |
[24:02] | If cristina were staying,you’d be taking that job. | 若Cristina留下 你就接受那份工作吧 |
[24:09] | – I’ll be fine. – No,no,owen,you won’t. | – 我会没事的 – 你不会的 Owen |
[24:12] | You are losing the love of your life. | 你将失去一生挚爱 |
[24:17] | Yeah. Everywhere I look,I expect to see her. | 是啊 不管在哪里 我都期待看到她 |
[24:21] | She’s not even gone,and I miss her already. | 她还没走 我已经在想念她了 |
[24:26] | I wish I could tell you that will go away,but it won’t. | 我多想告诉你 那感觉会消退 可惜不会的 |
[24:35] | Matches. Yes,god. Finally. | 火柴 终于找到了 |
[24:37] | Fire. We can build a fire. | 我们可以生火了 |
[24:38] | We should. They’ll see a fire. | 应该的 火能引起注意 |
[24:40] | Let’s get a fire started. | 我们来生火吧 |
[24:41] | Yeah,mark. We need – We need to start a fire. | Mark 我们得生堆火 |
[24:44] | Mark. Mark. | |
[24:47] | You have to help. | 你得来帮忙 |
[24:48] | i – I’ll figure out how to get it started. | 我来想办法吧 |
[24:50] | No,no. You know what? He doesn’t get to do this. | 不行 他不能这样 |
[24:52] | He doesn’t get to stop helping. | 不该袖手旁观 |
[24:53] | I’m sorry he lost lexie,but she was your sister,and you’re still helping. | 诚然他失去了Lexie 但你失去了妹妹 也在帮忙呢 |
[24:57] | He has to help because the sky is falling,mark. | 他必须帮忙 因为天色渐暗了 |
[25:00] | – Cristina. – No,no,no. | – 不行 |
[25:03] | You know,if there’s one thing that I’ve learned with all the- | 经历了炸弹爆炸 |
[25:05] | the bombs and the guns to my head and- | 被人持枪指着头 还有大巴撞死朋友 |
[25:08] | and the buses running down my friends is that I am not interested in dying. | 我从中感悟到 我可不想死 |
[25:12] | I want to get out of here,and I want to go home. | 我要离开这 我要回家 |
[25:15] | And everyone has to help. | 大家都必须帮忙 |
[25:17] | Mark,get up. Get up and help,mark. Get up. | Mark 起来帮忙 |
[25:24] | Mark? Mark? Mark? | |
[25:28] | Mark. Please. Please be okay. Mark. Oh,crap. | Mark 请别有事 |
[25:37] | mer! | |
[25:47] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[25:48] | When I rechecked him,he had muffled heart sounds and j.v.d. | 检查发现他心音低沉 颈静脉怒张 |
[25:51] | – Delayed tamponade? – It’s a cardiac tamponade. | – 延迟性心包填塞吗 – 是心包填塞 |
[25:55] | Are you sure? | – 你确定吗 – 75%确定 |
[25:56] | – 75%. 70%. 70% sure. – That’s not very sure. | |
[26:00] | Well,if you want me to be sure,get me an ultrasound. | 若想让我确定 给我超声波检查仪啊 |
[26:03] | Will you man the ultrasound? | 用超声波检查吗 |
[26:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:11] | Looks like the pericardium’s about to burst. | 心包像要爆炸似的 |
[26:13] | We have to drain his pericardial sac and relieve the pressure, | 要排出心包积液 释放压力 |
[26:16] | or-or his heart will stop. | 不然他心脏要停跳的 |
[26:17] | With what? We don’t even have an 18-guage spinal needle. | 怎么排液 没有18号腰椎穿刺针 |
[26:21] | All right. 18 gauge. | 好了 18号针 |
[26:25] | Okay,I got it. Okay. | 好了 我来 |
[26:26] | Hold this. Take the top off. | 拿着这个 把盖拿掉 |
[26:29] | – Okay. Why? – Use that right there. Use the tube. | – 你要干什么 – 用那个管子 |
[26:31] | – Brilliant. Brilliant. – Okay,this will work. | – 太聪明了 – 能管用的 |
[26:34] | Sanitize that. | 消毒一下 |
[26:42] | Is the tubing long enough? | 管子够长吗 |
[26:43] | I’m going in,um,subxiphoid. Knife. | 我要切进剑突了 给我刀 |
[26:50] | Okay,needle. | 好了 给我针 |
[26:55] | Here. Here you go,mer. | 给你 Mer |
[26:57] | All right,mark. Try not to move. | Mark 好了 千万别动 |
[26:59] | Easy,mark. It’s okay. Don’t move. It’s gonna be okay. | 放轻松 你别动 就好了 |
[27:01] | Aim for his left shoulder. | 瞄准左肩膀 |
[27:02] | – Wait. Don’t puncture his heart. – I know,I know,I know. | – 等等 别刺穿他心脏了 – 我知道的 |
[27:04] | – Careful. Don’t puncture the heart. – I know. | – 小心点 别刺穿他心脏了 – 我知道 |
[27:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:17] | Deeper! | 深一点 |
[27:20] | Good. Excellent. That’s it. That’s it. That’s it. Great. | 好了 太棒了 就这样 |
[27:22] | Very good. It’s gonna be okay. | 很好 这就好了 |
[27:23] | That’s good. That’s it. That’s exactly it. | 很好 这就对了 |
[27:24] | You did it. Just let it drain into here. | 你做到了 往这里排液 |
[27:25] | Oh,you did it. You got it. | 你成功了 你拿着 |
[27:27] | – I got it. I got the bag. – You got it. | – 我来拿袋子 – 你成功了 |
[27:31] | There. | 好了 |
[27:34] | Wanna go for lunch? | 想一起吃午餐吗 |
[27:40] | Hey! What the hell are you doing? | 嘿 你干什么呢 |
[27:43] | – Eating. – No. No. You have a dinner tonight. | – 吃东西 – 你晚上还有晚餐的 |
[27:45] | The-the biggest dinner of your lives. | 此生最丰盛晚餐 |
[27:47] | Here’s the thing,I can’t eat duck. | 问题是 我不吃烤鸭 |
[27:49] | I had a duck on the farm. It lived in the house. | 我在农场有只鸭子 养在我家的 |
[27:52] | So order the steak. | 那就点牛排 |
[27:55] | – Here’s the thing,I had a cow… – Look,no one really wants to go tonight. | – 问题是吧 我有头牛… – 其实今晚没人想去 |
[27:58] | He’s preordering the duck. | 他预定了烤鸭 |
[28:00] | Come on. Where’s-where’s your sense of occasion? | 你们怎么没心没肺啊 |
[28:02] | In baltimore at hopkins. | 心肺飞去霍普金斯了 |
[28:05] | Webber and I have issues. Oh,he knows what he did. | Webber跟我有过节 他知道自己做过什么 |
[28:09] | I failed my boards. I have nothing to celebrate. | 我考试没过 没心思庆祝 |
[28:11] | Oh,boo-hoo. Oh,poor april didn’t pass her test. | 哦哟 小可怜April没过考试 |
[28:14] | Big whoop,okay? | 有什么大不了的 |
[28:15] | I got fired from chief resident,then I got fired from this hospital. | 我当住院总被炒 然后又被这医院炒了 |
[28:18] | Oh,my husband cheated on me. | 我老公还出轨了 |
[28:19] | W – you were married to a man? | 你跟男人结过婚吗 |
[28:24] | And then he died. | 然后他死了 |
[28:26] | So I didn’t think I was gonna ever be happy again. | 我也没想到 自己还能有快乐 |
[28:28] | But now my life is pretty damn great. | 但现在吧 我的生活美极了 |
[28:31] | So you’re having a rough time. It’s nothing. | 难免有些小挫折 有什么的 |
[28:33] | It’s a blip. | 微不足道 |
[28:34] | And in the meantime,you’re missing your moment. | 你们却要错过这美好时刻 |
[28:36] | You survived residency. | 你们熬过了住院医时期 |
[28:38] | Stop and celebrate that. | 别伤心了 庆祝一下吧 |
[28:40] | ’cause life… Changes in an instant. | 生活起伏 只在一瞬 |
[28:43] | It turns on a dime. | 转瞬之间 万象更新 |
[28:43] | One minute you’re miserable,and then the next… | 前一秒凄凄惨惨 下一秒呢 |
[28:46] | You’ve met the most amazing woman in the world and are in love. | 邂逅世上最好的女人 坠入爱河 |
[28:51] | This moment,your moment,it only happens once. | 此刻属于你们 此生仅有一次 |
[28:57] | Oh,and the duck is freakin’ amazing. | 对了 烤鸭超美味的 |
[29:11] | Mark? | |
[29:12] | – What happened? – Tamponade. | – 怎么了 – 压塞 |
[29:14] | Mer did a pericardiocentesis. | Mer做了心包穿刺排液 |
[29:16] | – Oh,my god. – He’s holding on for now. | – 天呐 – 他暂时稳定了 |
[29:23] | Where’s lexie? | Lexie呢 |
[29:26] | Where’s lexie? | Lexie在哪 |
[29:29] | Lexie’s dead. | Lexie死了 |
[29:31] | So we should get a fire started. | 我们生火吧 |
[29:33] | Oh,I’ve got – I’ve got the matches. | 我有火柴 |
[29:36] | We have five left. | 还有五根 |
[29:37] | Make it big so they see. | 生旺一点 容易被发现 |
[29:41] | What happened to the four hours,jerry? | 不是撑四小时就行吗 Jerry |
[29:43] | It’s been more than four hours. | 已经不止四小时了 |
[29:45] | – Listen. – What does that mean? | – 听啊 – 这意味着什么 |
[29:47] | I mean,does that mean that they’re not coming for us? | 没人来救我们了吗 |
[29:48] | I mean,you said four hours. You said four hours tops. | 你明明说过 最多四小时 |
[29:51] | Ch-chopper! | 直升机 |
[29:56] | Oh,my god. It’s a helicopter! Hey! | 天呐 有架直升机 |
[29:58] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:59] | Where is it? I don’t see it. I don’t see it. | 在哪 我没看见 |
[30:03] | – Get the flare gun! The flare gun! – In the bag! In the bag! | – 用信号枪 – 在包里 |
[30:06] | Oh,god,shoot it! | 发射 |
[30:10] | – Why isn’t it working? – Shoot it again! Shoot it again! | – 怎么不好使 – 再开一枪 |
[30:14] | Give it to me. | 我来 |
[30:17] | – Help! – Oh,my god,no! | – 救命 – 天呐 别啊 |
[30:22] | Oh,my god. No,no! Come back! | 天呐 不要 回来啊 |
[30:24] | No,no,no! | 不不 |
[30:42] | I chose tulane. | 我选了杜兰大学 |
[30:46] | Good. | 行 |
[30:49] | That’s good for you. | 挺好的 |
[30:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:56] | I feel sick,by the way. | 话说 我好烦 |
[30:58] | Sick to leave here,to leave you. | 不想离开这里 不想离开你 |
[31:04] | But,um,but I’m glad-i’m glad you’re so friggin’ happy about it. | 还好你很开心 我就满意了 |
[31:08] | I’m not. | 我才没有 |
[31:11] | I’m not happy with any of it. | 我一点都不开心 |
[31:13] | I’m not happy that everything I thought I was turns out not to be true. | 因为一切都脱离了预想轨道 |
[31:18] | Um,I’m not a board-certified surgeon. | 我没有行医资格证 |
[31:20] | I’m not a virgin. I’m not a good christian. | 我不是处女 不是称职基督徒 |
[31:23] | I don’t know what I am,but I know I’m not happy. | 我不知道自己还是什么 但我并不开心 |
[31:27] | I loved having sex with you. | 我喜欢跟你云雨 |
[31:30] | You made me feel things… You changed me,jackson. | 你让我感觉…你改变了我 Jackson |
[31:36] | And I loved that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[31:39] | But I hate that I’m not a virgin for the man I’m gonna marry. | 可我怨恨自己 没把处女之身留给丈夫 |
[31:42] | I’m not freakin’ happy about that. | 我伤心欲绝 |
[31:45] | And I’m really not happy that you feel bad about it, | 你的内疚 也让我难过不已 |
[31:48] | ’cause you’re my best friend. | 因为你是我的死党 |
[31:50] | But you know what? | 但是呢 |
[31:52] | Torres is right. | Torres说得没错 |
[31:55] | My problems will still be my problems tomorrow | 等到明天 我的烦心事依然还在 |
[31:58] | and the day after that and the day after that. | 日复一日 挥之不去 |
[32:00] | And in a few weeks,my best friend will be at tulane, | 再过几周 我的死党就要去杜兰了 |
[32:03] | and I may never see him again,so… | 或许再无法相见 所以… |
[32:06] | For one night,I’m just gonna forget all about that. | 今晚 我要将一切抛诸脑后 |
[32:10] | And I’m gonna try. | 我也会努力 |
[32:12] | I’m gonna try to be happy. | 努力开心起来 |
[32:15] | I’m happy tonight. | 今晚我就很开心 |
[32:19] | I am gonna be happy,jackson, | 我会幸福的 Jackson |
[32:20] | ’cause this is a happy time,and we should be celebrating,okay? | 因为此刻幸福 值得我们庆贺 |
[32:24] | So can you please just wipe that freakin’ frown off your face and be happy with me? | 拜托你别紧锁眉头 与我同乐吧 |
[32:31] | You look really nice. | 你真美 |
[32:35] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[32:57] | This is Dr. Robbins. Leave me your name and number,and I’ll get right back to you. Thanks. | 我是Robbins医生 请留姓名和电话 我会给您回电 谢谢 |
[33:01] | Hey,um,it’s alex. Listen,um… | 我是Alex 听着 |
[33:04] | Look,the only reason hopkins wants me is because you made me something. | 霍普金斯能录取我 要多亏你栽培有方 |
[33:10] | All right,you made me,and I still don’t know why. | 你造就了我 我还是不明白原因 |
[33:12] | You said one time that you saw something in me, | 有次你说 发现我有天赋 |
[33:14] | and I mean,most of me thinks you’re nuts,but… | 我以为你说胡话呢 但是吧 |
[33:18] | I gotta go to hopkins ’cause I gotta see if I’m something when you’re not there, | 我要去霍普金斯 因为我想知道 若没有你扶持 |
[33:23] | holding my hand,you know? | 我是否能闯出一片天 |
[33:26] | I guess I’m saying thanks or whatever. | 我这算是道谢吧 无所谓了 |
[33:29] | I – I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[33:30] | If you want to be pissed about it,then be pissed about it. | 你要想生气 那就气吧 |
[33:34] | bye. | 再见 |
[33:38] | hey,They don’t know where we are. | 他们不知道我们在哪 |
[33:41] | They don’t know where we are. | 他们不知道我们在哪 |
[33:45] | It’s because the transmitter’s probably been damaged in the crash. | 坠机时 发射器可能受损了 |
[33:49] | – If the transmitter’s damaged… – We could be here for days. | – 如果发射器受损 – 我们可能几天都出不去了 |
[33:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:00] | Zola. | |
[34:09] | Owen has got to have figured out we’re missing. | Owen肯定猜到我们失踪了 |
[34:12] | I know he sent someone. | 他肯定会派人来的 |
[34:24] | Mark? | |
[34:25] | I shoulda said it earlier… That I loved her. | 我早该告诉她 我爱她 |
[34:30] | I shoulda said it earlier. | 现在太迟了 |
[34:34] | She… She knew. | 她知道的 |
[34:38] | I think she knew. | 我想她知道 |
[34:39] | She didn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[34:42] | She didn’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[34:47] | Mark… Mark,hold on. | Mark 挺住 |
[34:50] | Okay,I need you – I need you to hold on. | 你必须坚持住 |
[34:54] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[34:57] | You don’t need me. | 没有我 |
[35:00] | You take care of our girls. | 你也能照顾好咱家孩子 |
[35:02] | No. Shut up. | 不 别说了 |
[35:04] | Shut up. Do you hear me? Shut up. | 听见没 别说了 |
[35:07] | Lexie’s waiting for me. | Lexie在等我 |
[35:12] | I’ll be okay. | 我会好的 |
[35:15] | No! Mark sloan,no! hey! No. | Mark Sloan 别啊 |
[35:19] | No. Sofia’s waiting for you, | Sofia在等你 |
[35:22] | and callie is waiting for you,and I am waiting for you. | 我和Callie都在等你 |
[35:29] | We’re gonna go home together,okay? | 我们要一起回家 知道吗 |
[35:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:45] | Hey. You were looking for me? | 你找我吗 |
[35:47] | – We need to talk. – no. We don’t. | – 我们要谈谈 – 不用吧 |
[35:52] | I am happy to stay. It’ll be fun. It’ll be like old times. Like you and me back in iraq. | 我很开心能留下 就像当年咱在伊拉克 |
[35:56] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[36:00] | – That’s good. – Effective immediately. | – 演技真好 – 即刻生效 |
[36:04] | – Hunt… – I wish it were different, | – 我也不想 |
[36:07] | but this is just the way things are shaking out. | 但这样事情才能解决 |
[36:09] | Now I know you have other opportunities, | 我知道你有其他工作机会 |
[36:11] | so if you need to make those phone calls,then- | 若你需我打推荐电话… |
[36:12] | Owen,stop it. Stop it. You can’t just do this. You can’t- You can’t just- | Owen 别说了 你不能这样 |
[36:15] | I can and I did. | 我说了算 |
[36:17] | – You can’t just… – I already emailed the board. | – 你不能 – 我已经给董事会发了邮件 |
[36:19] | – You’re already… – You can’t just tell me when to go and when to stay! | – 你已经… – 你不能这样决定我的去留 |
[36:22] | I don’t want you here anymore! | 这里不再需要你了 |
[36:26] | You shoulda seen this coming. | 你早该料到的 |
[36:27] | For months,for months,you have been disruptive in the o.r., | 几个月来 你一直在手术室捣乱 |
[36:30] | – you have been hostile and insubordinate… – Oh,my god. | – 在同事和学生面前… – 天哪 |
[36:33] | To me in front of staff and in front of students. | 你对我充满敌意 处处作对 |
[36:35] | I can’t have that. I am the chief of surgery. | 我是外科主任 不允许这样 |
[36:38] | Owen,I-I was-I was- I was… | Owen 我是 |
[36:42] | We’re past all of that. We are,because you’re fired. | – 这些都过去了 – 没错 因为你被解雇了 |
[36:48] | It’s a done deal. Pack your stuff. | 木已成舟 收拾东西去吧 |
[36:51] | You son of a bitch. You son of a bitch! Damn it. | 你混蛋 该死的 |
[37:25] | you don’t lose her. You fight. You fight for her. You hear me? | 你没失去她 努力争取她 好吗 |
[37:31] | you go. | 你走吧 |
[37:34] | And you be great. | 你会很棒的 |
[37:53] | you don’t get to make decisions on your own without a heads-up anymore. | 不许你再自作主张 |
[37:58] | You don’t say,”uh,oh,maybe “i’ll apply to be an intern,”we’ll see how it goes. | 不许再想什么 “我想申请外科实习医生看看” |
[38:04] | “i’ll bring it up with miranda if anything comes of it, | “若有机会 我再跟Miranda讨论” |
[38:07] | “but for now,it’s my little secret between me and me.” | “但目前 这是我的小秘密” |
[38:10] | That’s not your life anymore. | 不许你再这样了 |
[38:12] | When you are sharing your life with a person,you talk to them, | 你要跟别人分享人生 就要跟他们讨论 |
[38:16] | you think with them,you make decisions with them,you are loyal to them. | 替他们着想 共做决定 互吐心声 |
[38:22] | You are not a free agent anymore. | 你不再是一个人了 |
[38:25] | Do you understand me? | 懂吗 |
[38:27] | Does this mean we’re still getting married? | 你是指咱俩还会结婚 对吧 |
[38:28] | Well,what do you… I proposed to you! | 你这…我向你求婚唉 |
[38:33] | in a trench coat and a thong,proving once again | 身着风衣和丁字裤 看出来了 |
[38:36] | that no good can ever come from a thong,but here I am,proposing again. | 穿丁字裤准没好结果 所以我再次求婚 |
[38:41] | What,you want a skywriter? | 怎样 你要我昭告天下吗 |
[38:43] | It was clear with the coat and the thong. | 风衣和丁字裤就够了 |
[38:44] | You know what? | 不如 |
[38:46] | You put a piece of string in your tail and see if you want to do it twice. | 你也给我试试 包你终身难忘 |
[38:50] | You know,this may be the most romantic conversation of my life. | 你的表白好浪漫 真是前所未有 |
[38:53] | Well,I’m not proposing romance,mister. | 先生 我不是在搞浪漫 |
[38:54] | I’m proposing marriage,and if you’re not prepared to- | 是在求婚 如果你没准备好 |
[39:03] | – you love me,don’t you? – I am… Very angry with you. | – 你爱我 对吧 – 我被你气死了 |
[39:09] | So pissed,you’re just gonna marry me,just to spite me. | 气到要嫁给我 以示惩罚 |
[39:12] | Yes. Exactly. | 没错 |
[39:22] | tell me it’s gonna be okay. | 告诉我 一切都会好好的 |
[39:26] | it’s gonna be wonderful. | 未来会很棒的 |
[39:35] | good morning,dr. Hunt. This is Dr. Sheehan over at boise memorial. | 早上好 Hunt医生 我是博伊西纪念医院的Sheehan医生 |
[39:39] | I just wanted to double-check what time your surgeons were set to arrive today. | 我想再次确认 贵院医生的到达时间 |
[39:44] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[39:46] | Dr. Hunt,Dr. Sheehan again. | Hunt医生 还是我 Sheehan医生 |
[39:48] | Still no word from your surgeons. | 仍没有贵院医生的消息 |
[39:49] | I’m gonna check in with the airport to see if the weather held ’em up. | 我会跟机场确认 看是否天气情况导致航班延误 |
[40:02] | Uh,any word from yang or grey? | 有Yang和Grey的消息吗 |
[40:04] | No. Plane should’ve landed an hour ago. | 没呢 飞机一小时前就该到了 |
[40:06] | They’ll show. | 他们会来的 |
[40:08] | Well,you know… There’s a little bit of advice I like to give at these dinners every year. | 每年这时 我都会提点小建议 |
[40:14] | It’s a secret that will help all of you get through the challenges that lie ahead. | 这点秘诀 能帮各位渡过未来的挑战 |
[40:26] | You know,um… We should wait for the rest of them. | 我们应该吧 再等等缺席的几位 |
[40:40] | This is Dr. Sheehan again. | Sheehan医生再次来电 |
[40:42] | We’re starting to get a bit concerned here. | 情况有点不对劲 |
[40:54] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[40:55] | Think of something else. | 想点别的 |
[41:00] | I’m hungry. | 我好饿 |
[41:03] | I have a stick of gum. | 我这有片口香糖 |
[41:06] | I don’t want gum. I want food. | 不要口香糖 我要食物 |
[41:10] | Shoot. | 糟糕 |
[41:17] | Great. We have one match left. | 这下好了 剩最后一根火柴了 |
[41:21] | Hey. No sleeping. You have to stay awake. | 别睡 咱必须保持清醒 |
[41:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:26] | Derek. Derek. You,too. I want everyone conscious! | Derek 你也是 大家都醒醒 |
[41:36] | Mer,light the match. | Mer 划火柴吧 |
[41:39] | Careful. It’s our last one. | 小心点 这是最后一根了 |
[41:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:12] | The years we spend as surgical residents will be the best and worst of our lives. | 住院医师生涯 会让我们尝尽人生苦与乐 |
[42:19] | We will be pushed to our breaking point. | 我们会被逼到临界点 |
[42:24] | This is the starting line. | 这是我们的起跑线 |
[42:28] | This is our arena. | 这是我们的竞技场 |
[42:33] | How well we play,that’s up to us. | 表现如何 全靠我们自己 |