时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dying changes everything. | 死亡改变了一切 |
[00:06] | There’s the emotional fallout, sure. | 先是情感崩溃 这不可避免 |
[00:09] | But there’s also the practical stuff. | 更加实际的问题也接踵而至 |
[00:12] | Who’s going to do your job? | 谁来接替你的工作 |
[00:14] | Who’s going to take care of your family? | 谁又会照顾你的家庭 |
[00:17] | The only good thing for you is, | 对你来说唯一值得庆幸的是 |
[00:18] | you don’t have to worry about it. | 这一切都与你无关了 |
[00:21] | People you never knew will be living in your house, | 素昧平生的人住进你的房子 |
[00:24] | working your job. | 做着你的工作 |
[00:26] | The world just keeps on going… | 世界没有了你 |
[00:28] | without you. | 仍照常运转 |
[00:29] | Steph, I need a favor. | 斯蒂芬 帮我个忙 |
[00:31] | I’ll do your scut for a week– | 我替你做一周杂事 |
[00:32] | two weeks– and before you say no, | 是两周…在你拒绝我之前 |
[00:34] | I just want to say that you look really pretty today. | 我只想说 你今天看起来真的好漂亮 |
[00:35] | And you’re the most talented intern in our class, | 而且你是同届里最有天分的实习生 |
[00:37] | and I’m in no way trying to butter you up. | 我绝不是为了奉承你才这么说的 |
[00:39] | – So you don’t say no. – No. | -所以不要说不 -不 |
[00:40] | You don’t even know what I’m asking you yet. | 你还不知道要帮什么忙呢 |
[00:41] | Yes, I do. I’m not going anywhere near Medusa for you. | 我知道 我可不会为了你接近梅杜莎的 |
[00:43] | I want to live so I will say it again–no. | 我还想活命呢 所以——不 |
[00:51] | Nothing to be scared of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[00:53] | She’s just an attending. | 她不过是个主治医师 |
[00:54] | We only call her Medusa because– | 我们叫她梅杜莎只是因为… |
[00:56] | Because she’s a monster of mythic proportions. | 因为她跟神话中的怪物一样冷酷无情 |
[01:07] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[01:09] | I have these labs for Dr. Grey. | 我这有给格蕾医生的化验单 |
[01:12] | Well, then give them to her. | 那就给她啊 |
[01:14] | I’ve been waiting for those for over an hour. | 我都等了1个小时了 |
[01:16] | I had to do an admission– | 我得先办入院… |
[01:17] | Stop making excuses. | 不要找借口 |
[01:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:18] | Stop apologizing. | 也不要道歉 |
[01:20] | Stop talking. | 闭嘴 |
[01:22] | His lactic acid is normal. What does that tell us? | 他的乳酸值正常 说明什么 |
[01:27] | You can talk now. | 说话啊 |
[01:28] | That he’s probably not septic, | 说明他可能没患败血症 |
[01:29] | so he’s gonna be fine. | 他没什么事 |
[01:31] | Although his white cell count is elevated | 可是他的白细胞计数升高了 |
[01:33] | so I should probably keep an eye on that. | 我需要留意这个 |
[01:36] | In fact, I will keep an eye on that so that he doesn’t go– | 我一定会留意的 以防他… |
[01:37] | Go to the pit and try not to kill anybody. | 去急诊吧 小心别害死人 |
[01:45] | Impressive. | 不错啊 |
[01:47] | I would’ve expected that level of intimidation from Yang maybe. | 我还以为只有杨能这么有威慑力呢 |
[01:50] | Not you. | 没想到你也行 |
[01:51] | How is Yang, by the way? Does she like Minnesota? | 话说杨怎么样 在明尼苏达还好么 |
[01:55] | She loves it. | 她可喜欢那了 |
[02:02] | Dr. Parker. | 帕克医生 |
[02:03] | And that was before I realized… | 在那之前我都没意识到… |
[02:05] | -Dr. Parker. -That there was a tumor in there. | -帕克医生 -里面竟然有个肿瘤 |
[02:07] | I mean, we had spent, uh, three hours | 我们花了大概三个小时 |
[02:09] | trying to deal with the valve– | 去解决那瓣膜的问题 |
[02:10] | – Dr. Parker. – Oh, Dr. Yang. | -帕克医生 -啊 杨医生 |
[02:12] | You’ve gotta hear about this case Dr. Thomas had– | 你快来听听托马斯医生这个病例… |
[02:14] | must be what, ten years ago? | 大概 十年前了吧 |
[02:16] | Um, I looked at the Oberman baby’s scans. | 我看了那个叫奥伯曼的婴儿的片子 |
[02:19] | Uh, I know we discussed doing a thoracotomy, | 之前我们商量的是做胸廓切开术 |
[02:21] | But I think a V.A.T.S. makes more sense. | 但我觉得做胸腔镜手术更好 |
[02:23] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[02:24] | But let Dr. Thomas tell you about this story first. | 不过还是先让托马斯医生讲完他的故事 |
[02:27] | You’re not gonna believe your ears. | 简直难以置信 |
[02:29] | How about I scrub in with you | 不如我和你一起上台吧 |
[02:30] | and then I can tell you the whole story? | 这样我就能把整个故事都告诉你 |
[02:32] | When’s your surgery? | 你的手术是什么时候 |
[02:33] | 11:00 | 11点 |
[02:34] | Oh, that won’t work. I have a bypass at 11:00. | 唉 那不行 我11点有个搭桥术 |
[02:37] | Oh. | 可惜 |
[02:38] | Why don’t you move your surgery back | 不如你推迟下你的手术 |
[02:40] | and then I can join you? | 这样我就可以加入了 |
[02:41] | Uh, that’s really not necessary. | 这个 真的不用了 |
[02:42] | And then you will be able to, uh, watch my 11:00. | 这样你又能看我11点的手术了 |
[02:45] | It’s a port-cabg. Have you ever seen one? | 冠脉搭桥术 看过没有 |
[02:48] | I’ve done one. Three in fact. | 我做过了 做过三次了 |
[02:50] | Well, then you’ll appreciate my approach. | 那么你就可以观摩我的方法了 |
[02:53] | It’s even better. | 简直妙极了 |
[02:54] | Well, wait a minute. Where are you going? | 等一下 你要去哪啊 |
[02:56] | My ambulance isn’t here yet. | 我的救护车还没到呢 |
[02:57] | I can start the story now. | 现在我就可以开讲我的故事了 |
[02:59] | The patient was 66. | 那病人当时66岁 |
[03:02] | Although I suppose I should start | 其实我应该从我第一次见他 |
[03:05] | when I first met the man. | 开始讲起 |
[03:18] | Just wanted to let you know, we’re all set for tonight. | 告诉你一声 今晚都已经准备好了 |
[03:21] | Unless you had some questions or concerns. | 你还有没有什么问题或者担忧 |
[03:23] | I don’t. | 没有 |
[03:25] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[03:28] | 5:00 | 5点见 |
[03:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:39] | How often should her calcium levels be monitored? | 应多久检查一次她的血钙水平 |
[03:42] | Every 12 hours. | 每12小时 |
[03:43] | And what’s the primary cause of hypocalcemia | 那么甲状旁腺术后 |
[03:46] | after parathyroid surgery? | 出现低血钙的主因是什么 |
[03:50] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[03:53] | Are you telling me not one of you knows that– | 没有一个人知道… |
[03:55] | Hungry bone syndrome… | 骨饥饿综合症 |
[03:57] | where calcium and phosphorus are rapidly deposited into the bone. | 使得钙和磷迅速在骨骼中沉淀 |
[04:00] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你怎么在这 |
[04:01] | Got a last-minute flight. | 最后一刻赶上了飞机 |
[04:03] | Couldn’t pass it up. | 不能不上吧 |
[04:04] | – You aren’t on call tonight? – Not anymore. | -你今晚不用值班吗 -不用了 |
[04:06] | I switched shifts. | 我换了班 |
[04:10] | What’s your turnaround this time? | 这次休息多久 |
[04:11] | 12 hours. And I plan to make use of every single one. | 12个小时 我打算分秒必争 |
[04:18] | Occupied. | 有人了 |
[04:20] | Mm. I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[04:23] | Listen… I wish I could put off Hopkins | 听我说 我真想推后去霍普金斯 |
[04:26] | so you and I could spend more time together, | 这样我们就有更多时间在一起了 |
[04:28] | but I’ve already postponed them once. | 可是我已经拖了一阵了 |
[04:31] | Mm. I know, but it doesn’t mean I have to like it. | 我懂 可是人家就是不愿意嘛 |
[04:33] | I really hate good-byes. | 好讨厌离别哦 |
[04:34] | Well, you’ll like this one. | 这个你会喜欢的 |
[04:46] | Okay, what did I say about the staring? | 我是不是让你别盯着我看了 |
[04:48] | I’m fine, and even if I weren’t, | 我很好 而且就算不好 |
[04:50] | staring at me wouldn’t make me more fine. | 你这么盯着我也没用啊 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry, Dr. Torres. | 对不起 托瑞斯医生 |
[04:56] | Really, Avery? You too? | 艾弗里 你也要盯着看 |
[04:57] | No, not staring. Uh, definitely not. | 不 不是盯着 绝对不是 |
[05:00] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[05:01] | Okay, what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:02] | Hey, you tell me. | 我要问你 |
[05:03] | Looks like a transverse process fracture | 看起来像横向骨裂 |
[05:05] | at L-3, L-4, but see this swelling? | 第三第四腰椎这里 看到肿胀了吗 |
[05:07] | I can’t tell if it’s unstable or not. | 我看不出这是不是不稳定骨裂 |
[05:08] | It’s unstable for sure. | 肯定是不稳定型 |
[05:10] | Book an O.R., we need to get in there | 订间手术室 我们得开刀 |
[05:11] | and relieve the pressure as soon as possible. | 尽快把压力释放出来 |
[05:13] | Wait. “We”? | 等下 “我们” |
[05:14] | As in you and me? | 你和我吗? |
[05:16] | It’s no big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[05:17] | Actually, it is. It’s…it’s… | 事实上 这个…这个… |
[05:19] | It’s a very big deal. | 这个非常重要 |
[05:20] | I’ve been cleared for surgery for weeks. | 我有几周没碰手术了 |
[05:21] | Yeah, I know, ’cause I cleared you, | 是的 我知道 是我没安排你手术 |
[05:22] | But you said you weren’t ready s… | 你说你没准备好… |
[05:23] | Well, now I’m saying I am. | 我现在准备好了 |
[05:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | Again, it’s no big deal. | 再说一次 这没什么大不了的 |
[05:28] | It is a big deal. | 这是个大事 |
[05:30] | I will be done long before 5:00. | 我在5点前能完成手术 |
[05:31] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[05:33] | Why are you putting this pressure on yourself? | 为什么给自己这么大压力 |
[05:35] | I’ve been practicing for weeks. I feel good. | 我练习了几周了 我没问题的 |
[05:38] | I just can’t sit around looking at the clock. | 我不能就这么无所事事 |
[05:43] | You really need to do this today? | 你必须今天做这个吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah, I do… | 是的 必须今天 |
[05:47] | Especially today. | 就是今天 |
[05:54] | I mean, he says he’s ready. | 他说他准备好了 |
[05:55] | And his nerve graft seems to be ready. | 而且他似乎适应了手上的移植神经 |
[05:57] | So I guess today’s the day he’s gonna operate… | 大概今天就是 他用那全新的双手 |
[06:01] | with his brand-new hand. | 做手术的日子了 |
[06:05] | And it is gonna work. It’s definitely gonna work. | 没问题的 绝对没问题的 |
[06:12] | You think it’s gonna work, right? | 这一定会成功的 是吗 |
[06:15] | I thought I might find you in here. | 就知道会在这里找到你 |
[06:17] | I keep thinking if I say something big enough | 我总是觉得 如果我说些足够严重 |
[06:19] | or…shocking enough, | 或者…足够震惊的事 |
[06:21] | He’ll just… he’ll open his eyes. | 他就会…就会睁开眼睛 |
[06:26] | 7 hours till 5:00. | 到5点还有7个小时 |
[06:30] | His directive was very specific. | 他的指示非常明确 |
[06:32] | If, after 30 days, there are no signs of recovery, | 如果30天还没有醒来的迹象 |
[06:36] | Mark wanted to be let go. | 马克说就让他去吧 |
[06:39] | That’s all we’re doing… | 我们做的不过是… |
[06:42] | honoring his wish. | 遵从他的愿望 |
[06:45] | I know. I just… | 我知道 就是… |
[06:50] | Oh, god. It’s so hot in here. | 哦 天啊 这里好热啊 |
[06:52] | I think I’m gonna take off my shirt. | 我得脱了我的衬衫 |
[06:55] | Oh, yeah. That’s better. | 哦耶 这样好多了 |
[06:57] | Oh, yeah, it’s so much cooler with my boobs out. | 哦耶 把胸露出来凉快多了 |
[07:03] | Well, if that didn’t wake him, I don’t know what will. | 如果这样都叫不醒他 真的得放弃了 |
[07:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:18] | You always had to be the first. | 凡事你都要第一 |
[07:31] | You are a terrible best man. | 你真是一个糟糕的伴郎 |
[07:33] | Addison’s great, | 艾蒂逊非常棒 |
[07:34] | but one woman for the rest of your life? | 但未来就这么一个女人 |
[07:37] | It’s not what god intended. | 这可不是上帝的旨意 |
[07:39] | Especially for men who look like us. | 尤其是像我们这样的人 |
[07:40] | God intended for us many, many women, | 上帝为我们准备了很多 很多的女人 |
[07:44] | a staggering number of women. | 无数的女人 |
[07:49] | I just hope you didn’t forget the rings. | 我只是希望你不要忘记拿戒指 |
[07:50] | Derek… you’re lucky to have me. | 德里克 有我在你太幸运 |
[07:54] | You will never, ever find another friend | 你再也找不到 |
[07:57] | as good as me, ever. | 像我这么好的朋友了 |
[08:02] | Hey, are you filming this? | 嘿 你在录像吗? |
[08:17] | Okay, we’re not doing this, okay? | 好啦 我们不要这样 好吗 |
[08:19] | I’m not gonna be in one of your videos… | 我才不要你录我… |
[08:21] | So you can put it on your creepy bookcase | 然后把这段录像和那些破录像带 |
[08:22] | with all your other creepy videos. | 一起放在你的破书架里 |
[08:24] | There’s no bookcase. | 我没有书架的 |
[08:27] | And I’ve never done this either, | 而且 我也是第一次 |
[08:28] | but trust me, what’s about to happen, | 但是相信我 接下来发生的一切 |
[08:29] | you’re gonna want to relive over and over. | 你会想一次再一次得体验 |
[08:36] | One second. | 等一下 |
[08:43] | The intern appy…you got your guy? | 实习生主刀阑尾炎切除 你有人选了 |
[08:46] | I have someone in mind. | 我已经有人选了 |
[08:48] | And you really want to do this today? | 你真的想今天做么? |
[08:50] | Especially today. | 就是今天 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:52] | Grey. Hey. | 格蕾 嘿 |
[08:54] | I need you to take my 3:00 lap chole. | 我需要你帮我取一下胆汁的化验单 |
[08:57] | Oh, I can’t. I have the intern appy. | 我不能帮你 今天有实习生主刀阑尾切除 |
[08:59] | Grey, living up to your nickname. | 格蕾 你的绰号还真是贴切 |
[09:02] | Nickname? I have a nickname? | 绰号 我有绰号吗 |
[09:08] | They call you Medusa… | 他们叫你梅杜莎[美杜莎] |
[09:11] | The serpent-haired monster who turns folks to stone. | 能把人变成石头的蛇发女妖 |
[09:15] | Hey, this is not a bad thing. | 嘿 这不是件坏事 |
[09:17] | You want to be the attending with the scary nickname. | 作为主治医生 有个慑人的外号 |
[09:20] | It keeps your residents in line. | 能让你的住院医生听话 |
[09:21] | It strikes fear in their heart. | 让他们打心眼里怕你 |
[09:23] | Take it from the Nazi, it’s good to be feared. | 就拿纳粹来说吧 很吓人不是吗 |
[09:26] | You retired the Nazi. | 你已经不再是纳粹了 |
[09:27] | They call you something else now. | 他们叫你别的名字了 |
[09:30] | They do? | 是吗 |
[09:31] | They do. | 是的 |
[09:37] | Excuse me, Dr. Parker, quick question. | 打扰一下 帕克医生 一个小问题 |
[09:39] | Okay, hands up, everybody. | 好的 大家准备暂停 |
[09:41] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[09:43] | What can we do for you, Dr. Yang? | 杨医生 你有什么事? |
[09:45] | Oh, I…I didn’t mean for you to stop your procedure. | 我没想让你暂停手术 |
[09:47] | You can just keep going while I talk. | 我说话的时候 你可以继续 |
[09:48] | We can’t, actually. | 事实上 我们不能 |
[09:50] | We find that multitasking leads to errors in hearing | 我们发现同时处理多个事情 |
[09:52] | and errors in healing. | 会导致误听和误治 |
[09:54] | Okay. Well, Dr. Thomas invited himself onto my V.A.T.S. | 好吧 是这样 托马斯医生要加入我的胸腔镜手术 |
[09:58] | This afternoon…the Oberman baby. | 今天下午…那个叫奥伯曼的婴儿 |
[10:00] | I was wondering if I could do the procedure on my own, | 我可不可以独立做这个手术 |
[10:02] | without him. | 不要他参与 |
[10:03] | How come? | 为什么 |
[10:06] | Uh, well…Dr. Thomas is a big talker and… | 是这样 托马斯医生话好多 而且… |
[10:09] | Oh, my gosh. That is the truth. | 天啊 他就是这样 |
[10:11] | Dr. Thomas can chew your ear right off. | 托马斯医生绝对能让你耳朵长茧 |
[10:13] | I…I tell you, once he cornered me with a story. | 跟你说 有次他把我逼的走投无路 |
[10:15] | I was on my way to the gentlemen’s room. | 我本来要去洗手间的 |
[10:17] | I hate to invoke potty humor, | 我不喜欢说低俗的笑话 |
[10:19] | but I wasn’t sure I was gonna make it. | 但我当时差点憋不住了 |
[10:21] | That’s how long the story was. | 他的故事就是那么长 |
[10:23] | Exactly. So… | 正是这样的 那么… |
[10:25] | My advice to you is, visit the ladies room | 我的建议是 他到之前 |
[10:26] | before you enter his proximity. Yes. | 你先上趟厕所 |
[10:28] | I will, but another solution would be | 我会的 我觉得还有一个解决办法 |
[10:30] | if he just didn’t scrub in. | 就是他不参加我的手术 |
[10:32] | You’ve got a tough row to hoe there, Dr. Yang. | 杨医生 你真是遇到难题了 |
[10:34] | No doubt about it. | 毫无疑问 |
[10:35] | Thankfully, you’re a tough cookie. | 谢天谢地 你也够强悍 |
[10:37] | You’re up to the task. | 绝对能胜任这个任务 |
[10:38] | We salute you. | 向你致敬 |
[10:47] | Guess what. I have a nickname. | 知道吗 我有绰号了 |
[10:49] | Medusa. I’m Medusa Grey. | 梅杜莎 我是梅杜莎·格蕾 |
[10:51] | I had to push my flight tonight. | 我得推迟今晚的航班了 |
[10:55] | – Okay. – It’s not what you’re thinking. It’s not like last time | -好吧 -不是你想的那样 不是上次 |
[10:58] | or the time before that. | 或上上次那样 |
[11:00] | My surgery got pushed. That’s it. | 我的手术被推迟了 就因为这个 |
[11:01] | I’m on standby for a later flight. | 我搭晚点的飞机回来 |
[11:03] | It’s okay if you’re not ready to fly. | 如果你没准备好没关系的 |
[11:05] | I said I’d come. I’ll be there. | 我说过要来就是一定会来 |
[11:06] | Well, you won’t make it by 5:00 anyway, | 那你五点钟也赶不到了 |
[11:08] | so why push yourself? | 为什么要逼自己 |
[11:09] | I will be there, Medusa. | 我会来的 梅杜莎 |
[11:11] | Oh, so you did hear me? | 那么你听见了 |
[11:13] | I like it. | 我喜欢这个绰号 |
[11:14] | Snakes in the hair–hot! | 头发上是蛇 真性感 |
[11:17] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[11:19] | Cristina’s coming tonight? | 克里斯蒂娜晚上会来吗 |
[11:21] | She’ll never make it by 5:00, | 她五点赶不到 |
[11:22] | But she says she’s gonna be here. | 但她说一定会来 |
[11:28] | She’s not gonna get on that plane, is she? | 她最后估计不敢登机吧 |
[11:32] | We’re working on it. | 我们在努力 |
[11:35] | Probably not. | 应该不会 |
[11:45] | You really doing the intern appy? | 你真的要让实习生主刀切阑尾吗 |
[11:47] | Jealous? | 嫉妒吗 |
[11:48] | He’s too busy just doing the interns. | 他一直忙着上实习生 |
[11:49] | Are you gonna say good-bye to your fan club before you leave? | 走之前准备跟你的后援团说再见吗 |
[11:52] | I’ve been saying good-bye all day. | 我一整天都在道别 |
[11:54] | Gross. | 恶心死了 |
[11:55] | They’re gonna be sad to see me go. | 我走了她们会伤心死的 |
[11:57] | You may have to step up, Avery. Comfort them a little. | 要么你去替我安慰安慰她们 艾弗里 |
[11:59] | No sloppy seconds for me, thank you. | 我可没时间放松 谢谢 |
[12:01] | You’re a surgical fellow. | 你是个外科进修生 |
[12:03] | Might as well enjoy the perks. | 享有特权 |
[12:04] | Besides, you need to get laid. | 顺便说 你需要上几个人 |
[12:05] | You haven’t banged anybody since Lexie. | 自从莱西之后 你就没碰过别人 |
[12:12] | Sorry, Mer. | 抱歉 梅 |
[12:15] | I-I have… | 我有… |
[12:16] | banged people. | 我有碰过别人 |
[12:18] | I’m screwed. | 我完了 |
[12:20] | As long as Medusa’s my attending, | 只要梅杜莎还是我的主治 |
[12:21] | I will never get to see the inside of an O.R. | 我就别想踏进手术室一步 |
[12:23] | Unless you’re the patient. | 除非成为病人 |
[12:26] | Don’t be alarmed, but Medusa’s walking over here. | 别紧张 不过梅杜莎来了 |
[12:28] | Depending on her mood, I may have to pretend I don’t know you. | 我可能得装作不认得你 要看她心情如何 |
[12:30] | Good afternoon, everyone. | 大家下午好 |
[12:31] | As you all probably already know, we have a tradition here. | 众所周知 我们这有个传统 |
[12:36] | is reserved for the intern who shows the most promise. | 会奖励给最优秀的实习生 |
[12:42] | Dr. Wilson. | 威尔逊医生 |
[12:44] | Congratulations, you’re scrubbing in. | 恭喜你 准备手术吧 |
[12:50] | You got soda coming out your nose. | 苏打水进你鼻子了 |
[12:57] | He has an unstable fracture. | 他的脊柱有不稳定性骨折 |
[12:59] | I need to do a fuse in here and he– | 我需要在这里做融合 |
[13:04] | Any numbness or tingling around the median nerve? | 正中神经有刺痛感或麻木吗 |
[13:07] | Not– I’m good to go, Torres. | 我没问题 托瑞斯 |
[13:08] | You did a great job. | 你做得很好 |
[13:10] | And you’ll need your I.D. Card | 进入读片室 |
[13:11] | to access the scan rooms. | 需要刷卡 |
[13:13] | Hey. | 你好 |
[13:14] | Hey. | 你好 |
[13:16] | Hi. Uh, this is Mel Barnett. | 这位是梅尔·巴耐特 |
[13:18] | He’ll be joining us from Miami. | 迈阿密来的 |
[13:19] | Peds surgery. I’m the new attending. | 儿科外科 我是新主治 |
[13:22] | And you are? | 你们是 |
[13:24] | I’m Derek Shepherd, uh, neuro. | 德里克·谢博德 神经科 |
[13:26] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice meeting you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[13:27] | Callie Torres, ortho. | 凯丽·托瑞斯 骨科 |
[13:29] | Oh, right. | 这样 |
[13:31] | Uh, I am so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[13:34] | Uh, about your wife. | 你的妻子 |
[13:36] | I mean, I heard, and, uh– | 我听说… |
[13:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:38] | Okay, uh… | 很好 |
[13:40] | How about I show you the NICU? | 我领你去新生儿童重症监护室吧 |
[13:45] | Let’s not make a big deal. | 不要太紧张了 |
[14:00] | Listen… | 听着 |
[14:02] | I wish I could put them off so you and I could | 我真希望可以延后报到 |
[14:04] | spend more time together, | 我们就能多一点时间在一起 |
[14:05] | But I already postponed Hopkins once. | 但我已推迟过一次了 |
[14:10] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[14:11] | – Just go–get out. Get out. – I’m sorry. | -走 出去出去 -对不起 |
[14:16] | Callie? | 凯丽 |
[14:17] | I said get out. | 我说了出去 |
[14:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:19] | Get out, okay? Get out. | 出去好吗 出去 |
[14:46] | You’re gonna thank me for this, Avery, | 当你第500次看这个视频 艾弗里 |
[14:48] | when you’ve rewatched it for the 500th time | 试着研究如何像我一样 |
[14:50] | trying to figure out how to line up your vertical mattress sutures | 垂直褥式缝合时完美对齐切缘 |
[14:52] | as perfectly as I can. | 你会感谢我的 |
[14:54] | Now pan up to my face. | 给个镜头给我的脸 |
[14:55] | You see that? Not a drop of sweat. | 看见了 一滴汗也没有 |
[14:57] | You know why? ’cause I’m that good. | 知道为什么吗 我就是那么厉害 |
[14:59] | Now go get scrubbed. You’re gonna finish up here. | 洗手过来 你来收尾 |
[15:01] | Wait. Really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[15:03] | Hurry. Before I change my mind. | 快点 别等我后悔 |
[15:08] | And I finished the reconstruction we talked about | 我在那个年轻的乳房切除患者身上 |
[15:10] | on the young mastectomy patient, | 完成了重建术 |
[15:12] | Uh, and the result is full Sloan. | 完全是斯隆式结果 |
[15:14] | I mean, she is gonna look a scale hotter than god intended. | 上帝都造不出她现在的性感 |
[15:18] | Uh, and grandpa’s labs came back. | 老爷爷的报告也出来了 |
[15:20] | Stable. Um, scarring is gonna be a problem, obviously. | 很稳定 疤痕显然会是个问题 |
[15:25] | But the result is pretty good considering. | 但是结果已经算不错了 |
[15:29] | And you think we can do better. | 你觉得我们可以做得更好 |
[15:31] | I don’t know. Reconstruction? | 我不知道 重建术啊 |
[15:33] | That’s pretty radical for a guy his age. | 对他那个年纪 太激进了点 |
[15:38] | No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[15:40] | We can do better. | 我们可以做得更好 |
[15:46] | Hey, I wish you could see the surgery I’m watching. | 我真希望你来看看这台手术 |
[15:48] | It is a train wreck. | 简直像灾难 |
[15:49] | So you’re not gonna make it by 5:00. | 所以你五点钟回不来了 |
[15:51] | Do you want to FaceTime or Skype or something? | 你是想视频吗 |
[15:54] | It’s kind of weird that you’re not gonna be here. | 你不能来真奇怪 |
[15:56] | Oh, look at that. | 看看 |
[15:57] | He turned a port-cabg into a sternotomy. | 他把冠脉搭桥术做成了开胸术 |
[15:59] | – Why? – Why? Because this surgeon is 103. | -为什么 -因为这个医生已经103岁了 |
[16:03] | Because everyone in this frozen tundra | 因为在这冻死人的鬼地方 |
[16:05] | is too damn polite to say, | 所有人都不敢说 |
[16:06] | “Hey, retire, old man, | 老头子快退休吧 |
[16:08] | before you kill someone with your brittle, bony hands.” | 你那瘦骨嶙峋的手 就要医死人了 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry. Would you mind taking that outside? | 抱歉 你可以去外面说吗 |
[16:13] | I’m trying to take notes. | 我要做笔记 |
[16:15] | Yeah, well, there’s nothing to learn here. | 也没什么好学的 |
[16:16] | He’s just poking holes | 他只不过在心包膜 |
[16:17] | in a guy’s pericardium. | 上面乱戳洞 |
[16:18] | He’ll never come off bypass. | 他不可能成功搭桥的 |
[16:21] | I just wish you were gonna be here. | 我只是希望你今天能来 |
[16:23] | Owen e-mailed me today, | 欧文给我发邮件了 |
[16:24] | wanted to make sure I had people around me tonight. | 希望我今晚能找些人陪我 |
[16:27] | I don’t know why everyone is so worked up about 5:00. | 我不懂为什么所有人都这么关心五点钟 |
[16:30] | I mean, Mark is still gonna be gorked no matter when my plane lands. | 不论我的飞机什么时候到 马克都会断气的 |
[16:33] | Oh, for piss sake. | 去他妈的 |
[16:35] | He’s doing another graft. | 他在取另一个瓣 |
[16:36] | Talk about lipstick on a pig. | 简直就是蠢人多作怪 |
[16:46] | Hey, whoever that is better have something important for me… | 你最好有紧要的事要说 |
[16:49] | ’cause I’m a busy woman. | 我可忙得很 |
[16:51] | I’m sorry, Dr. Bailey. | 抱歉 贝利医生 |
[16:53] | It’s your intern– Shane Ross. | 我是肖恩·罗斯 你的实习生 |
[16:55] | You left me with Mrs. Coggins, | 你让我负责科金斯女士 |
[16:56] | and her C.T. scans just came back– | 她的C.T.扫描出来了 |
[16:58] | Slide it under the door. | 从门缝里塞进来 |
[16:59] | Oh, shoot. He did. Hold on. Hold on. | 该死 真塞进来了 等等 |
[17:08] | Yeah, uh, yeah, she has a small… hematoma. | 她有个小小的…血肿 |
[17:12] | Um, just monitor it closely. | 密切观察就行了 |
[17:15] | Only you can make a small hematoma sound sexy. | 只有你才能把小血肿说的这么性感 |
[17:18] | Crazy. Ahh. | 你疯了 |
[17:24] | – Did you hear that? – I didn’t hear anything. | -你听见了吗 -我什么也没听见 |
[17:27] | B.C.B.’s at it again. | 应召贝利又来了 |
[17:31] | Wait. Hold on. Hold on. | 你等等 等等 |
[17:32] | Be right back. | 马上就来 |
[17:46] | Alex Karev. Right. | 阿历克斯·克莱夫 是你 |
[17:47] | Uh, Hunt mentioned that Robbins really liked you. | 亨特说过罗宾斯很喜欢你 |
[17:51] | Mel Barnett. Here from Miami. | 我是梅尔·巴耐特 来自迈阿密 |
[17:52] | Oh, the new peds guy. | 你就是新来的儿科医生 |
[17:54] | You’re headed to? | 你是打算去哪 |
[17:55] | Uh, Hopkins, fellowship. Leaving tonight. | 霍普金斯医院 做研究员 今晚就走 |
[17:57] | That’s right. | 很好 |
[17:58] | Great program. | 非常好的职位 |
[17:59] | So is this, by the way. Hunt’s been filling me in. | 当然这里也很不错 亨特让我接手了 |
[18:01] | Oh, did he, uh, tell you about our exchange program yet? | 他有没有跟你说过我们的交换项目 |
[18:04] | We brought over 32 kids from 5 different countries in Africa. | 我们从非洲的五个国家带来了32个孩子 |
[18:07] | Hunt did mention the program, Dr. Karev. | 亨特有和我提过 克莱夫医生 |
[18:10] | Admirable work, but I’m afraid it doesn’t fit with my agenda. | 非常了不起 可惜不适合我的工作安排 |
[18:14] | We operate on sick orphans. | 我们这是为生病的孤儿治疗 |
[18:15] | How does that not fit your agenda? | 怎么会不适合你的工作安排 |
[18:17] | Not to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[18:17] | I’ve already reached out to U.C.L.A. | 我已经联系了加州大学洛杉矶分校医学院 |
[18:20] | The program will continue, just… | 这个项目还会做下去 只是… |
[18:23] | Not here. | 不在这儿了 |
[18:23] | If you’ll excuse me, I’m trying to close on a house. | 抱歉我先走了 要去把房子过户 |
[18:33] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[18:37] | Torres. | 托瑞斯 |
[18:38] | I had nothing to do with this. | 和我没有关系 |
[18:41] | Okay. I had a little to do with this. | 好吧 有一点点关系 |
[18:43] | Well, thank you, everyone. Thank you very much. | 谢谢大家 非常感谢 |
[18:45] | It’s really no big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[18:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:53] | You have to say it. | 你得说那句话 |
[19:01] | It’s a beautiful day to save lives. | 今天是救人的好日子 |
[19:06] | There’s no way she pulls this off. | 她绝对做不来的 |
[19:07] | She might, as long as she doesn’t look up at | 她能行 只要她做手术时 |
[19:09] | Medusa during the surgery. | 别抬起头看梅杜莎 |
[19:10] | Yeah, that face will calcify her. | 没错 那张脸能让她石化 |
[19:12] | Do you think Medusa’s always been Medusa? | 你们觉得梅杜莎一直都是这样的吗 |
[19:14] | Probably. I heard her mom was even worse. | 应该吧 听说她的妈妈更厉害些 |
[19:17] | Yeah, but… | 是么 但是 |
[19:18] | that doesn’t give her an excuse | 这也不是 |
[19:19] | to act like a demon from the depths of hell itself. | 她变成地狱恶魔的理由 |
[19:25] | It’s like she can hear us. | 她貌似能听见我们说话 |
[19:26] | Yeah, that little red light… | 没错 这个小红灯 |
[19:28] | means the intercom is on. | 意味着对讲机是开的 |
[19:32] | Now sit up straight. | 给我坐直了 |
[19:37] | I don’t think that you’re a demon. | 我不认为你是恶魔 |
[19:38] | Focus on what you’re doing. | 专心做你的事 |
[19:44] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[19:46] | Look at that. | 看呐 |
[19:47] | God, I needed this. | 天呐 这就是我要的 |
[19:49] | It feels so good to finally have my hands | 我终于能动手处理我能力以内的事情 |
[19:50] | on a problem I can fix. | 这感觉太好了 |
[19:53] | Hey, thanks for… | 谢谢… |
[20:04] | Nelson is on standby. Let’s have him come finish. | 尼尔森是替补医生 让他来做完 |
[20:05] | Derek, just take a second. Just– | 德里克 先缓缓 |
[20:06] | I’ll meet you in post-op. | 手术后见 |
[20:18] | I had a patient once | 我的一个病人 |
[20:19] | who told me about his wedding day | 曾和我说起他的婚礼 |
[20:21] | and how they asked all the married couples | 他们叫所有的夫妻 |
[20:23] | to come to the dance floor to dance together. | 都来到舞池跳舞 |
[20:25] | And then they asked the couples | 然后他们叫那些 |
[20:27] | who’d been only married a year to sit down. | 结婚只有一年的夫妻坐下 |
[20:30] | And then five years, then ten years, | 接着是结婚五年的 十年的 |
[20:32] | 20, and so on, | 二十年的 等等 |
[20:34] | until they got to the last two couples. | 最后只剩两对夫妻 |
[20:38] | Two sets of grandparents. | 两对老爷爷老奶奶 |
[20:41] | Been together 60 years. | 在一起六十年了 |
[20:43] | 60 years with the love of their life. | 和自己的挚爱生活六十年 |
[20:48] | That’s gonna be you two | 你们俩也能这样 |
[20:49] | at our granddaughter’s wedding. | 参加我们孙女的婚礼 |
[20:52] | Callie… | 凯丽 |
[20:54] | Arizona… | 亚利桑那 |
[20:56] | Congratulations. I love you. | 恭喜 我爱你们 |
[20:59] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[21:01] | Won’t you be dancing at your granddaughter’s wedding? | 你会在你孙女的婚礼上跳舞吗 |
[21:04] | Gotta have a partner for that. | 那得有个舞伴啊 |
[21:06] | Well, if you had a partner, who would it be? | 如果可能的话 谁会是你的舞伴呢 |
[21:10] | Oh, well, that’s easy. | 这问题很简单 |
[21:12] | Lexie Grey. | 莱西·格蕾 |
[21:21] | Dr. Torres. | 托瑞斯医生 |
[21:21] | Uh, not a good time. | 现在别和我说话 |
[21:22] | Hey, look, the new guy, uh, Barnett, | 那个新来的家伙 巴耐特 |
[21:24] | He’s shipping the–the orphan program over to U.C.L.A. | 他要把孤儿项目转给加州大学洛杉矶分校 |
[21:25] | Yeah, really not a good time. | 我真的不想说话 |
[21:27] | I’m leaving, so I’m not gonna be able to do anything about it, | 我要走了 所以我什么也做不了 |
[21:29] | And I know–I know Dr. Robbins wouldn’t want this happen. | 我知道罗宾斯医生是不会让这发生的 |
[21:30] | Oh, Alex. | 够了 阿历克斯 |
[21:31] | – Maybe you could just talk– – No, what? What? What? Just what? | -你只要说声 -不 只要什么 |
[21:33] | I’m up to my eyeballs trying to save things around here, | 我在这里拯救生命 忙的不可开交 |
[21:35] | and your peds program | 而你的儿科项目 |
[21:36] | really doesn’t mean that much to me, okay? | 对我来说真的不算什么 明白吗 |
[21:38] | Sometimes things die, Alex, | 有时一些东西已经逝去 阿历克斯 |
[21:40] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 做什么也于事无补 |
[21:43] | Told you, not a good time. | 跟你说了 我心情不好 |
[21:49] | Appendix is out. | 阑尾已经取出 |
[21:54] | You’re not finished. | 你还没有做完 |
[21:55] | I know. Next I… | 我知道 下一步我… |
[21:58] | Pull up on the purse strings | 拉上荷包缝合线 |
[22:00] | and invert the stump into the cecum. | 将残端翻转至盲肠 |
[22:05] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[22:06] | Okay, you ripped the cecum wide open. | 好了 你将盲肠撕裂了 |
[22:07] | What’s next? | 下一步是什么 |
[22:09] | Wilson, you have to think, quickly. | 威尔逊 快点想出来 |
[22:11] | Come on. What’s next? | 快点 下一步是什么 |
[22:13] | Think. | 想出来 |
[22:14] | Go in and grab your purse strings. | 去拿起荷包缝合线 |
[22:16] | B.P. is dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[22:17] | Your patient is in trouble. Go. | 你的病人有危险了 快 |
[22:21] | Okay, move. Clamp. | 好了 走开 夹钳 |
[22:22] | Irrigation. | 冲洗 |
[22:26] | Irrigation. | 冲洗 |
[22:27] | Suction over here. | 这在抽吸一下 |
[22:31] | I know why you favor a less-invasive approach. | 我知道你为什么偏好更保守的方案 |
[22:35] | But, you know, you’re a creature of your generation. | 但要知道 时事造人 |
[22:38] | I mean, you believe in 30-second rice | 你们这代人相信30秒速熟米饭 |
[22:41] | and instant oatmeal | 速溶燕麦片 |
[22:43] | and the–the, uh, news brief. | 还有 那个 新闻简报 |
[22:45] | Well, no. | 我可不信 |
[22:46] | You’re–you’re looking for the–for the bullet, | 你们总是用编号 |
[22:49] | the memo, the text. | 备忘录 短信 |
[22:50] | Okay. Um, but– | 没错 可是 |
[22:51] | LOL. OMG. Ha! | 各种简略用语 |
[22:54] | Okay, well, as I said, | 好吧 我说过 |
[22:55] | I will open him up, but he’s a baby, | 会给他做手术 但他太小了 |
[22:57] | so there’s only room for one headlight. | 空间只够一盏头灯 |
[23:00] | So you understand? One headlight, one surgeon. | 你懂吗 一盏头灯 一名主刀医生 |
[23:03] | Of course I understand. | 这我当然知道 |
[23:05] | And you owe me one, | 那你就欠我一个人情 |
[23:06] | because I’m giving those fingers a good… | 因为我让你能够好好休息 |
[23:10] | three hours off. | 三个小时 |
[23:11] | Oh, wait, wait. Oh, that’s not what I meant. | 等等 我不是那个意思 |
[23:13] | I’m–I’m sorry. Just stop. | 等一下 住手 |
[23:15] | This is my case. | 这是我的病人 |
[23:17] | You want me to ditch my original plan, fine. | 你要我放弃原来的计划 行 |
[23:19] | You want to backseat drive, also fine. | 你想在一旁指手画脚 也没问题 |
[23:21] | You’re the attending. I’m the fellow. | 你是主治医生 我没官没衔的 |
[23:22] | I’ll respect that. | 我尊重你 |
[23:24] | But you’re not stealing my surgery. | 但你不能抢我的手术 |
[23:25] | You’re welcome to assist, to observe, | 你可以辅助我 或者旁观 |
[23:28] | to yammer about the good old days, | 或滔滔不绝地炫耀辉煌往事 |
[23:29] | but this is not one of them. | 但这件事我绝不退让 |
[23:30] | This is my patient, my procedure. | 这是我的病人 我的手术 |
[23:35] | Headlight. Now. | 给我头灯 马上 |
[23:38] | Yes, doctor. | 是的 医生 |
[23:47] | We–we shouldn’t have tried the surgery today, okay? | 我们今天不该做这手术的 |
[23:49] | It was too much. | 我们还没准备好 |
[23:50] | Being in the O.R., thinking about Mark… | 在手术室里 满脑子都是马克 |
[23:52] | Torres | 托瑞斯 |
[23:52] | No, look, I shouldn’t have been operating either. | 不 我也不该上手术台 |
[23:54] | Look at us. We’re emotional. It was just… | 瞧瞧咱俩 这么感情用事 真是… |
[23:56] | My hand went numb in there. | 刚才在里头我的手失去了知觉 |
[24:07] | It’s almost 5:00. | 就快五点了 |
[24:13] | So I discharged our cleft baby. | 我让那个唇裂的婴儿出院了 |
[24:15] | He’ll be back in about six months. | 六个月后他会再回来 |
[24:19] | Oh, and I… | 还有 我 |
[24:22] | I decided against reconstruction… for grandpa. | 我还是不给老爷爷用重建术了 |
[24:26] | I know it’s not what we talked about, but… | 虽然我们之前不是这么说的 但 |
[24:29] | and don’t take it the wrong way, all right? | 别误解我的意思 不是不听你的 |
[24:32] | Because… | 因为 |
[24:34] | You’ve taught me a lot. | 你教会了我很多 |
[24:36] | But I think, um… | 但我觉得 |
[24:40] | I really know what I’m doing now. | 我现在知道自己在做什么 |
[24:42] | So… | 所以 |
[24:45] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[24:48] | The plastics posse’s… gonna live on… | 整形科的团队 会照常工作 |
[24:57] | Because, uh… | 因为 |
[24:59] | because I can take it from here. | 因为我现在能接手了 |
[25:24] | After I stop his medication, I’m gonna extubate him. | 给他停药后 我会拔掉呼吸管 |
[25:27] | Okay, we’re all doctors here. You don’t need to say this. | 行了 我们都是医生 你用不着解释 |
[25:29] | I’m not saying it because you need to know the procedure. | 我说这些不是为了让你们了解步骤 |
[25:33] | I say it because even if you think you’re prepared | 是因为 即使你们以为自己准备好了 |
[25:35] | for what’s about to happen, | 能面对这一切 |
[25:38] | You’re not. | 其实你们没有 |
[25:40] | Your brain can’t fully absorb what we’re about to do. | 大脑不能完全承受即将发生的事情 |
[25:44] | But by saying this… | 但把过程说出来 |
[25:47] | I’m giving you a little time to catch up. | 我想给你们时间 一点点接受 |
[25:55] | So… | 那么 |
[25:57] | after I stop his medications… | 我给他停药后 |
[26:00] | I’m gonna extubate him. | 会拔掉呼吸管 |
[26:09] | As indicated in his living will, | 按照斯隆医生生前的遗嘱 |
[26:13] | Dr. Sloan asked that, if life-sustaining procedures | 他要求 如果维持生命的手段 |
[26:16] | would only prolong the moment of death, | 只能推迟死亡时间 |
[26:19] | that these procedures be discontinued. | 那就没有必要再继续下去 |
[26:23] | Somewhere to be, Dr. Yang? | 赶着去哪儿吗 杨医生 |
[26:25] | No. It’s… | 没有 只是 |
[26:29] | It’s 5:00 in seattle. | 现在是西雅图的下午五点 |
[26:31] | and 4:00 a.m. in Moscow… | 在莫斯科是凌晨四点 |
[26:34] | and 8:00 a.m. in Singapore. | 而新加坡是上午八点 |
[26:39] | Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[26:42] | Dr. Sloan asked that if he were unable to make | 斯隆医生嘱咐过 如果他 |
[26:45] | his own medical decisions, | 无法作出医学决定 |
[26:47] | that his directive be honored by his chosen proxy. | 就尊重他选定的委托人的决定 |
[26:57] | His final request was that only comfort care | 他最后的要求是 只在他临终前 |
[27:00] | be given to him in his final moments. | 才给他舒适护理 |
[27:07] | Once support is removed, | 一旦撤掉设备 |
[27:09] | he may only hold on for a few minutes… | 他也许只能坚持几分钟 |
[27:15] | or the process could take hours. | 也可能持续数小时 |
[27:19] | I’m turning the ventilator off. | 我现在关闭呼吸机 |
[27:28] | We’ve sedated him with morphine | 我们已经给他注射了吗啡麻醉 |
[27:30] | so he’s not feeling any of this. | 所以他不会有任何感觉 |
[27:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:54] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 我先回避一下 |
[28:39] | We tried so hard… | 我们在森林里 |
[28:42] | out there in the woods. | 想尽了各种办法 |
[28:45] | We thought if we could just get him back here alive… | 以为只要把他活着带回来… |
[29:07] | I-I can’t stay here. | 我 我待不下去了 |
[29:08] | I’m–I’m–tell Derek that I was here and I had to go. | 我…告诉德里克我来过 但得先走了 |
[29:10] | I am, uh… | 我要… |
[29:13] | I’m going to the airport. I’m gonna go see Cristina. | 我要去机场 我要去见克里斯蒂娜 |
[29:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:31] | Chief, sorry. | 主任 对不起 |
[29:31] | I was just going somewhere else, actually. | 其实我正准备离开 |
[29:36] | That surgery was designed for you to fail. | 那个手术原本就没期望你会成功 |
[29:41] | The intern appy– | 实习生主刀阑尾切除 |
[29:43] | It sets you as the example. | 它让你成为典型 |
[29:46] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[29:47] | Don’t let it get to you. | 别让这事把你打垮 |
[29:48] | Why is she so mean? | 她怎么这么刻薄 |
[29:51] | She’s just trying to teach you. | 她只是想教你东西 |
[29:54] | No, why is she so mean? | 不是 她为什么这么刻薄 |
[29:56] | Is it that plane crash? | 是因为那次飞机事故吗 |
[29:58] | What? | 什么 |
[30:02] | I heard she was in a plane crash | 我听说 她跟几名其他医生 |
[30:03] | with some other doctors. | 遭遇了飞机失事 |
[30:05] | They were stranded in the woods for, like, a week. | 他们被困在森林里差不多有 一周之久 |
[30:09] | People died or almost died or something. | 有人死掉了 或者差点没命之类的 |
[30:11] | Yeah, yeah, people died or almost died or… | 对 对 有人死了或者差点没命… |
[30:15] | something. | 之类的 |
[30:22] | Dr. Grey isn’t mean. She is strong. | 格蕾医生不是刻薄 她是坚强 |
[30:26] | And she’s not gonna go easy on you because she knows that | 她不会让你轻松过关 因为她明白 |
[30:28] | that would be a disservice to you. | 那其实是在害你 |
[30:31] | You are a surgeon. | 你是名外科医生 |
[30:32] | It is your job to fix things other people can’t. | 你的工作就是解决别人处理不了的问题 |
[30:34] | Now if you can’t handle that, leave now. | 如果你做不到 趁早离开 |
[30:36] | If not, | 不然… |
[30:38] | don’t stand around in hallways and cry. | 就别躲在走廊里哭 |
[30:41] | Cry somewhere else, | 要哭也找别的地方去 |
[30:43] | where I won’t see you. | 别被我看到 |
[30:52] | Yeah, come on in. | 请进 |
[30:55] | Dr. Cristina Yang | 克里斯蒂娜·杨医生 |
[30:57] | of Seattle fame, formerly of California. | 西雅图的明星 加州的荣耀啊 |
[31:01] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[31:05] | How’d it go with Dr. Thomas? | 和托马斯医生相处的如何 |
[31:07] | Uh, well, I’m happy to, uh, | 怎么说呢 为了整个团队 |
[31:09] | take one for the team, | 我愿意拖个油瓶 |
[31:11] | but I’d appreciate if you steered him | 但要是你能把他派给别人 |
[31:12] | in somebody else’s direction. | 我感激不尽 |
[31:17] | I’m not sure that’s gonna work. | 恐怕不行啊 |
[31:19] | See, I’ve asked him to help you out, | 你瞧 我让他去帮你忙 |
[31:21] | navigating the waters and all. | 带你熟悉环境什么的 |
[31:24] | I found the cafeteria. | 餐厅很好找嘛 |
[31:28] | Yeah, it’s… more than that. | 其实…还有别的意思 |
[31:31] | My work has been impeccable. | 我做的手术毫无疏漏 |
[31:33] | My record here is perfect. | 可以说是完美 |
[31:36] | If all you look at is outcomes, maybe. | 如果只看结果 也许是这样 |
[31:40] | But on our yardstick, | 但在我们看来 |
[31:42] | you don’t seem to be thriving. | 你的热情不够 |
[31:44] | I want you to succeed. | 我希望你能出人头地 |
[31:46] | But the fact is, we work as a team here. | 但现实是 我们这以团队为先 |
[31:50] | No one here is a superstar. | 没有哪个人出类拔萃 |
[31:52] | Our hospital is the superstar. | 而医院却会名声远播 |
[31:54] | And our patients… | 而我们的病人 |
[31:56] | they’re superstars. | 更是我们的上帝 |
[31:57] | We pride ourselves on that. | 我们以这种理念而自豪 |
[31:59] | No ego, no proprietary attitudes, | 不自大 不以自我为中心 |
[32:03] | no competition. | 不内部竞争 |
[32:05] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[32:06] | We’re sensitive to all you’ve been through. | 我们很理解你所经历的一切 |
[32:09] | If you want to talk to someone, | 如果你想找人疏导开解 |
[32:11] | I’m happy to give you names. | 我很乐意给你推荐几个 |
[32:12] | Dr. Parker, that won’t– | 帕克医生 那不能… |
[32:13] | Look, why don’t you take a few days… | 不如你休几天假 |
[32:17] | see the lakes, | 看看山水 |
[32:18] | check out the Mall of America? | 去购购物 |
[32:19] | You know, everybody says | 而且 虽然大家都说 |
[32:21] | they ride the roller coaster for their kids, | 他们坐过山车是为了陪孩子 |
[32:23] | but the adults eat it up. | 但大人其实乐在其中 |
[32:26] | Go get some R&R. | 去休个大假 |
[32:28] | Have a good time. | 享受下生活 |
[32:29] | Soften up those sharp Seattle edges. | 这里不需那种拼命三郎的精神 |
[32:33] | Doctor’s orders. | 医生的指示 |
[32:35] | I’m sorry. Is this R&R a suggestion or– | 抱歉 你说休大假是建议还是… |
[32:38] | It’s mandatory, Yang, | 是命令 杨 |
[32:39] | Starting now. | 即刻生效 |
[32:47] | Anything? | 有变化吗 |
[32:49] | No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[32:54] | Here you go, doctor. | 给你 医生 |
[32:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:15] | D-does my nickname command respect? | 我的绰号是尊敬式的吗 |
[33:21] | No. | 不是 |
[33:22] | Strike fear in the hearts of residents? | 那会让住院医生心生畏惧吗 |
[33:24] | No. | 不会 |
[33:25] | Well, what is it? | 到底是什么啊 |
[33:34] | You’ve been… happy. | 你最近过得…很快乐 |
[33:37] | And the interns noticed that your happiness | 而实习医生也注意到 |
[33:40] | often coincides | 每次沃伦医生来 |
[33:42] | with the arrival of– of Dr. Warren. | 你都变得尤其雀跃 |
[33:45] | And that’s all I’m saying. | 我只能说这么多了 |
[33:46] | Oh, oh, come on now. You have to tell me. | 别这样啊 赶紧告诉我 |
[33:49] | No, I can’t. I am a gentleman. | 不行 我可是位绅士 |
[33:50] | And also, I don’t wanna. | 而且 我不想说 |
[33:57] | Oh, come on… | 别来这套 |
[33:59] | Okay, I’m gonna tell you this because I’m literally | 既然我就要彻底离开这家医院了 |
[34:00] | about to walk out of this hospital forever. | 我就告诉你吧 |
[34:02] | Mnh-mnh. Karev. Karev. | 别别 克莱夫 |
[34:05] | Your nickname’s B.C.B. | 你的绰号是应召贝利 |
[34:06] | B.C.B.? | 什么应召 |
[34:07] | Booty call Bailey. | 随时呼叫 贝利驾到 |
[34:09] | That’s what they call you. | 他们都这么称呼你 |
[34:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[34:18] | Good-bye, Dr. Bailey. | 再见 贝利医生 |
[34:19] | Yeah. Bye, Karev. | 再见 克莱夫 |
[34:38] | Hey. So that’s it? | 就这么走了吗 |
[34:40] | I’m not even as good as one of your intern girls, huh? | 我还比不上你的那帮实习生女友吗 |
[34:42] | You’re not gonna say good-bye to me? | 就这么准备不告而别吗 |
[34:43] | Mer, what–what are you doing here? | 梅 你在这干什么 |
[34:44] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[34:46] | Don’t make this a thing. | 你也别把这事说得很严重 |
[34:47] | Don’t make this a thing? | 怎么就不严重了 |
[34:48] | Mark is dying right now. | 马克就要不行了 |
[34:50] | And that’s it? You’re just gonna leave, too? | 而你就准备这么走了吗 |
[34:52] | I’m just–I’m gonna be on the other side of the country. | 我不过…要去大陆的另一头 |
[34:54] | It’s, uh, we’ll talk. It’s not like– | 我们还能聊的 又不是… |
[34:55] | That’s what Cristina said. It’s not the same. | 克里斯蒂娜就是这么说的 但现在不一样了 |
[34:57] | Nothing is the same. | 什么都不一样了 |
[34:58] | Everything is different. | 全都变了 |
[34:59] | Everyone’s leaving and everyone is dying. | 大家不是离开就是死去 |
[35:02] | Don’t make this my problem. | 别把这事推到我身上 |
[35:03] | I’m finally getting the hell outta here. | 我好不容易可以离开了 |
[35:05] | I can’t keep standing around being the guy | 我不想再纠结”失落的那架飞机 |
[35:07] | who should’ve been on the plane that crashed. | 本来应该是我在上面的” |
[35:09] | I shouldn’t be here, Mer. | 我没法待在这了 梅 |
[35:11] | I… I should’ve left this freakin’ place three months ago. | 三个月前我就该离开这个鬼地方了 |
[35:14] | – Alex! – Get off. | -阿历克斯 -你放手 |
[35:15] | Look, I’m not gonna stay in Seattle just because | 我可不会因为你不想独自一人 |
[35:17] | you don’t want to be alone. | 就留在西雅图 |
[35:20] | Look, Hopkins won’t wait forever. | 霍普金斯可不会一直对我敞开大门 |
[35:22] | I got a plane to catch, so bye. | 我还得赶飞机 再见了 |
[35:31] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[35:37] | This is your final boarding call | 乘坐3984次航班的旅客 |
[35:39] | for all passengers for flight 3-9-8-4. | 这是最后一次登机通知 |
[35:42] | Hold on, please. | 请等一下 |
[35:44] | – You just made it. – Yeah. | -你正好赶上 -是啊 |
[35:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:40] | On behalf of the captain and our entire crew, | 我代表机长和全体机组人员 |
[37:42] | welcome board flight 5-3-1 | 欢迎各位乘坐531次航班 |
[37:44] | with nonstop service from Seattle… | 从西雅图直飞 |
[37:46] | to Rochester, Minnesota. | 明尼苏达州罗契斯特市 |
[37:47] | At this time, please make sure your seat backs | 请确保您的座椅后背已立直 |
[37:49] | and tray tables are in their upright | 小桌板已收起 |
[37:51] | and locked positions. | 呈锁定状态 |
[37:52] | This aircraft is equipped with several… | 本次航班装备了一系列… |
[37:58] | I have to go. | 我要下飞机 |
[37:58] | In the event of an emergency landing… | 当飞机迫降时 |
[38:00] | I have to get up. I have to go. | 我要起来 我要下飞机 |
[38:03] | find the nearest exit… | 找到最近的出口 |
[38:05] | I have to go. | 我要下飞机 |
[38:07] | I’m sorry, miss. If you could please stay in your seat– | 对不起 小姐 请您回到座位上 |
[38:09] | – No, I need to leave. – You need to return to your seat. | -不 我要离开 -请您回到您的座位上 |
[38:10] | No, no, I don’t think you’re hearing me. | 不 不 你没听见我说的吗 |
[38:11] | I need to get off the plane. | 我要下飞机 |
[38:12] | I’m sorry. We’re about to close the doors– | 对不起 我们就要关舱门了 |
[38:13] | Open the door, or I’ll pull the | 开门 否则我就自己去开 |
[38:14] | – emergency exit myself. – We can’t–miss, I need you– | -紧急出口 -请别这样 小姐 请您 |
[38:15] | Get the hell out of my way. Open that damn door… | 别挡着我 快开门 |
[38:17] | – Miss– – and let me the hell off this plane! | -小姐 -让我下飞机 |
[38:18] | – I need you to calm– – Let me off the plane! | -请您冷静 -让我下飞机 |
[38:24] | They say death is hardest on the living. | 人们都说最怕死亡的是活着的人 |
[38:28] | I had the boarding pass in my hand. | 我都已经换登机牌了 |
[38:30] | I was… | 我… |
[38:32] | standing there watching them board the plane, but I… | 站在那看着大家登机 但就是… |
[38:35] | couldn’t move. | 不敢动一步 |
[38:38] | Next time. | 下一次吧 |
[38:40] | We have to get past this. | 我们一定能度过这关 |
[38:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:44] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[38:45] | Hey, who is that? | 谁啊 |
[38:47] | Point me. | 让我看看 |
[38:49] | I’m sorry about before. | 之前真是对不起 |
[38:52] | You should be. | 你也知道 |
[38:54] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[38:56] | I thought you said he was leaving. | 你不是说他要走了吗 |
[38:57] | I thought you said you were leaving. | 你不是说要走的吗 |
[38:58] | The guy replacing Robbins | 接替罗宾斯的家伙 |
[38:59] | is just gonna mess the place up. | 肯定会搞得乱七八糟 |
[39:01] | Besides, I don’t even like Baltimore. | 再说 我本来也不喜欢巴尔的摩 |
[39:04] | So what are you saying? | 所以你的意思是 |
[39:05] | I couldn’t get on my plane, okay? | 我不敢上飞机 好了吧 |
[39:07] | I couldn’t go. | 走不了了 |
[39:08] | You’re saying you ditched the flight | 你是说你没有上飞机 |
[39:10] | ’cause you chickened out. | 完全是因为你害怕了 |
[39:12] | What a loser. | 真没出息 |
[39:18] | When Hunt lands, | 亨特落地后 |
[39:19] | tell him I’m staying. | 告诉他我不走了 |
[39:22] | What? | 什么 |
[39:22] | I just saw him here at the airport. | 我刚刚这机场看到他的 |
[39:23] | Isn’t he coming to see you? | 他不是去见你的吗 |
[39:25] | It’s tough to actually say good-bye. | 说再见 很难 |
[39:29] | Sometimes it’s impossible. | 有时甚至完全说不出口 |
[39:31] | Come on, Jax. Slop time. | 快点 贾克斯 吃饭了 |
[39:34] | Just about to get you over there. | 就快到食槽了 |
[39:35] | You’re just gonna get– | 就快到了 |
[39:38] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生 |
[39:39] | Hey. Uh, your dad told me where I could find you. | 你爸爸告诉我到这来找你 |
[39:42] | What are–what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[39:45] | Mark Sloan died yesterday. | 马克·斯隆昨天去世了 |
[39:47] | Oh, God. Um… I’m so sorry. | 天哪 真遗憾 |
[39:49] | I want you to come back and work at the hospital. | 我希望你能回医院工作 |
[39:54] | What? | 什么 |
[39:55] | Nothing is the same over there. | 那里一切都变了 |
[39:58] | It’s all… | 一切都… |
[40:01] | I keep trying… | 我忍不住在想 |
[40:04] | I keep trying to think of ways | 我忍不住会想假如我当时 |
[40:05] | I could’ve done things differently, | 换种做法会是怎样的结果 |
[40:06] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[40:08] | If I’d realized they were missing sooner, | 如果我早一点意识到他们失踪了 |
[40:10] | If I’d told Cristina how much I… | 如果我告诉克里斯蒂娜我… |
[40:13] | I keep looking for the do-overs, | 我不断寻找改过的机会 |
[40:14] | And there’s no do-overs. | 但是没有机会让我改了 |
[40:16] | There’s just the way it is, | 事情早已成定局 |
[40:18] | and I can’t fix that, | 我无力改变什么 |
[40:20] | – except for this, for you. – Wh– | -除了 你 -什么 |
[40:22] | I didn’t teach you, not the way that I should have. | 我没有以应有的方式好好教导你 |
[40:24] | I-I should’ve helped you be strong | 我应该帮助你变得坚强 |
[40:26] | instead of kicking you when you were down. | 而不是在你跌入低谷时 一脚把你踢开 |
[40:28] | I should never have taken your job from you. | 我不该夺走你的工作 |
[40:32] | You don’t belong out here on a… a farm. | 你不属于这里 这个农场 |
[40:37] | You belong in Seattle, | 你属于西雅图 |
[40:39] | saving lives. | 去挽救生命 |
[40:41] | Now come home. | 回家吧 |
[40:54] | Uh, I can’t keep doing this alone, Arizona. | 我一个人可受不了这些 亚利桑那 |
[40:57] | I just can’t. | 我受不了 |
[41:02] | Get up. | 起来 |
[41:04] | Get the hell out of bed and snap out of this… | 赶快起来 别再这样沉沦了 |
[41:06] | If not for me, then for Sofia, | 就算不是为我 也是为了索菲亚 |
[41:08] | Because she lost a parent last night. | 因为她昨晚已经失去爸爸了 |
[41:09] | And I lost my best friend. | 而我失去了我最好的朋友 |
[41:11] | And I will be damned if I lose you, too. | 如果再失去你 我真就不活不了 |
[41:13] | Snap out of this? | 从床上起来 |
[41:14] | Snap out of this? | 我怎么起来 |
[41:20] | How the hell am I supposed to snap out of this | 你都把我的腿给锯了 |
[41:22] | when you cut off my leg? | 还叫我怎么起来 |
[41:35] | You never really stop feeling the loss. | 人无法真正走出阴影 |
[41:37] | Everybody… cheese! | 大家一起 茄子 |
[41:41] | Cheese. | 茄子 |
[41:44] | Nothing’s happening. | 没动静 |
[41:45] | Oh, come on. I think it’s on video. | 不好 我觉得我调成录像模式了 |
[41:47] | Should I go over there? | 我应该过去看看吗 |
[41:47] | No, just give her a second. | 不用 她会弄好的 |
[41:49] | Well, no, it’s–I’m– I’m pressing the button. | 不对 我按了快门键 |
[41:50] | It’s just– it’s not doing anything. | 但是 没有任何反应 |
[41:53] | Maybe it’s broke and– | 可能是坏了 |
[41:54] | I’m taking over. | 给我看看 |
[41:55] | No, no, no. Oh, no. | 不要 不要 别 |
[41:56] | I don’t need your help. I don’t need– | 我不需要你帮忙 我不需要 |
[41:57] | We have a kid together, Robbins. | 我们要照顾同一个孩子 罗宾斯 |
[41:59] | So you’re stuck with me and my help. | 所以你没法摆脱我和我的帮忙了 |
[42:01] | It’s what makes things so bittersweet. | 正是如此 才使得生活苦乐参半 |
[42:04] | We leave little bits of ourselves behind… | 我们留下了自己的一部分 |
[42:06] | little reminders… | 一些小纪念 |
[42:08] | a lifetime of memories, | 一生的回忆 |
[42:11] | photos, trinkets… | 照片 小东西 |
[42:15] | I got it. | 我会用了 |
[42:16] | Things to remember us by | 那些即使我们不在 |
[42:19] | even when we’re gone. | 也会永远承载我们记忆的东西 |
[42:23] | 马克·斯隆 1968年-2012年 |