时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I had this memory game when I was a kid, | 我小时候玩过这样一个记忆游戏 |
[00:04] | a bunch of cards facedown in rows. | 几张卡片背面朝上列成几排 |
[00:08] | Each card has a picture. | 每张卡片正面有一张图 |
[00:09] | You turn one over, look at it… | 你翻开一张卡片 看是什么图 |
[00:17] | Then you turn it back over. | 然后再翻过去 |
[00:21] | Then you have to try and remember | 你就得尽量记住 |
[00:23] | where its matching card was. | 每张图对应卡片的位置 |
[00:25] | I have to get on a plane. I have to get on a plane. | 我得登机了 我得登机了 |
[00:27] | Dr. Grey, Dr. Grey, you were on a plane. | 格蕾医生 格蕾医生 你是在飞机上 |
[00:30] | You were in a plane crash. Can you tell me what you– | 而飞机失事了 你能告诉我 |
[00:33] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[00:37] | Meredith, get up! | 梅瑞狄斯 快起来 |
[00:39] | Sometimes you have no idea. | 有时候你完全记不住 |
[00:40] | Where–where’s my sister? | 我妹妹在哪 |
[00:41] | My sister– where is Lexie? | 我妹妹 莱西在哪 |
[00:42] | No, no, no, no. | 别扯掉 别扯掉 |
[00:43] | Where–where–where’s my husband and–and–and Cristina? | 我我 我丈夫在哪 还有克里斯蒂娜 |
[00:45] | – Lay back and relax. – I have to get– | -躺下好好休息 -我得 |
[00:47] | – All right. – I have to get to my sister and my husband. | -好的 -我得去找我的妹妹和丈夫 |
[00:48] | All right. Hold on. Hold on. | 好的 你先别激动 |
[00:49] | – I–my sister. – Hey, you can’t go in there. | -我妹妹 -你现在不能去那 |
[00:50] | Don’t tell me where I can go. | 轮不到你来告诉我该去哪 |
[00:52] | …there’s an infection and I need to see him. | 他受感染了 我得去看看 |
[00:55] | And other times, it shows us exactly what we need to see. | 而有时候 我们又全记对了 |
[00:58] | Doctor, we’ve got them. We’re taking care of them. | 医生 我们救下他们了 还在治疗中 |
[01:02] | That’s your mama. | 妈妈在这 |
[01:04] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[01:07] | You sit here. Mama’s here, baby. | 到这来 妈妈在这 宝贝 |
[01:11] | Mama’s here. | 妈妈在这 |
[01:13] | The cards seem completely out of order and random, | 卡片看似杂乱无章 摆放随意 |
[01:17] | but you keep turning them over. | 但你一直翻下去 |
[01:19] | And the more cards you see… | 而你看到的卡片越多 |
[01:27] | you get a sense of how everything fits together. | 你就慢慢了解事物是如何发展 |
[01:36] | They’re taking us home tomorrow on a plane. | 他们明天将用飞机载我们回去 |
[01:38] | And I said no planes, but we don’t have a choice, | 我说不要用飞机 但是我们别无选择 |
[01:41] | because of Mark and Arizona, so… | 因为马克和亚利桑那的伤势 |
[01:44] | So I told Bailey to just sedate us– | 所以我让贝利把我们麻醉 |
[01:46] | Sedate all of us. | 把我们都麻醉 |
[01:51] | And we’ll never know it happened. | 这样我们就不会知道发生了什么 |
[01:57] | Right? | 对吧 |
[02:00] | Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[02:05] | Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[02:20] | I wish they had put me out, too. | 我真希望他们把我也麻醉了 |
[02:23] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 是啊 我懂你的意思 |
[02:24] | All I keep thinking is, | 我现在脑海里想的全是 |
[02:25] | we’re gonna crash on some tropical island | 我们将坠落到某个热带岛屿 |
[02:28] | and get attacked by a polar bear. | 然后被一只北极熊袭击 |
[02:31] | Now… I don’t know what you mean. | 好吧 我不懂你在说什么 |
[02:36] | You should watch more TV. | 多看点电视吧 |
[02:39] | I don’t even know how you can think of leaving. | 我实在搞不懂你怎么会想离开 |
[02:42] | Because it’s Harvard. | 因为那是哈佛啊 |
[02:42] | Meredith, because you don’t turn down an offer from Harvard. | 梅瑞狄斯 谁会拒绝哈佛的工作啊 |
[02:44] | You have two, | 在出事前 |
[02:45] | maybe three surgeries left on your hand before– | 你还有两三个手术 |
[02:48] | You know what? Maybe they have doctors there. | 说不准那边也有医生 |
[02:49] | Maybe one can help me. | 能帮我治好手 |
[02:50] | With Mark in the condition he’s in, and Cristina? | 马克伤成这样 还有克里斯蒂娜 |
[02:52] | I’m not saying we leave tomorrow. | 我又不是明天就走 |
[02:53] | They’re just looking for a time frame. | 他们只要个大概时间 |
[02:54] | Well, I’m sorry, Derek. | 抱歉 德里克 |
[02:55] | I know you really want to go. But I can’t even think about it. | 我知道你很想去 但我连想都不敢想 |
[02:58] | This is not about me. This is about you. | 这不是关乎我 而是关乎你 |
[03:00] | You’re at the beginning of your career. | 你事业才刚刚起步 |
[03:01] | It’s you they want. | 他们想要的是你 |
[03:02] | I don’t know. I’m not the same man that they hired. | 这我可不确定了 我和之前可大不一样了 |
[03:04] | – Don’t say that. – 80%, Meredith. | -不许这样说 -只有80% 梅瑞狄斯 |
[03:05] | Don’t say that! | 不准那样说 |
[03:11] | We stay here, we work here, | 我们留在这 在这工作 |
[03:13] | we move into that beautiful house that you built us. | 一起住进那座你为我们建造的美丽房子里 |
[03:16] | That was our plan. | 我们之前就定好的 |
[03:17] | That was before you got a job in Boston. | 那是在你获得波士顿的工作之前 |
[03:19] | And that was before our plane crashed. | 那也是在我们飞机失事前 |
[03:21] | Mm. Blowing off Harvard. Wow. | 竟然拒绝哈佛 你牛 |
[03:24] | You’re blowing off Hopkins. Wow. | 你也拒绝了霍普金斯 你更牛 |
[03:26] | No, I’m postponing Hopkins till Robbins is better. | 我只是推迟去霍普金斯 等罗宾斯康复 |
[03:29] | Avery did the same thing for Sloan. | 艾弗里为斯隆也这样做了 |
[03:31] | And I stayed. | 还有我留下了 |
[03:32] | And you stayed because you have no place else to go. | 你留下来是因为你无处可去 |
[03:36] | Oh. Wake me up in ten for Chunky Stu. | 等十点再叫我给胖墩儿斯图做手术 |
[03:38] | You just ate. | 你不刚吃过嘛 |
[03:39] | Stuart. Short-bowel syndrome kid. | 斯图尔特 那个短肠综合征儿童 |
[03:41] | I’m doing an intestinal transplant. | 我得做肠道移植手术 |
[03:43] | He puked on me the first time we met, | 我第一次见到他 他就吐了我一身 |
[03:44] | so I call him “Chunky stu.” | 所以我叫他”胖墩儿斯图” |
[03:46] | Arizona hated it, | 亚利桑那不喜欢这名儿 |
[03:48] | but Stuart thinks it’s hilarious. | 但斯图尔特觉得这很搞笑 |
[03:49] | How is Arizona’s infection? Is it getting any better? | 亚利桑那的感染怎样了 好些了么 |
[03:52] | Don’t know. I haven’t seen her. | 不知道 我没见过她 |
[03:54] | What do you mean? You’re running her service. | 什么叫没见过 你不是接手她的工作了吗 |
[03:57] | You really think she wants to talk to me? | 你觉得她会愿意和我说话么 |
[03:59] | I mean, what am I supposed to say to her– | 你认为我该对她说什么 |
[04:00] | “Hey, remember the time that I quit | “喂 还记得那次我要走 |
[04:02] | “And you got pissed “And took my seat on a plane that crashed, | 你气得要死 替我上那班飞机 然后坠机 |
[04:05] | “And now you’re trading in your wheelie sneaks for a peg leg? | 现在你得拿你的酷跑鞋换义肢了 |
[04:08] | Sorry. My bad”? | 抱歉 都是我的错” |
[04:11] | How are we doing here? | 你们都聊什么呢 |
[04:12] | Hey, Jackson, you’re talking to Sloan, right? | 杰克逊 你有和斯隆说话的吧 |
[04:14] | Keeping him updated. | 跟他说说最新情况 |
[04:15] | Yeah. Not about work stuff, though. | 对 但不说工作的事 |
[04:17] | He doesn’t need that kind of pressure right now. | 他现在可不需要这些压力 |
[04:19] | What is wrong with you two? | 你们两个怎么回事 |
[04:20] | I just said that– | 我只是觉得 |
[04:21] | No, I’m just saying, they’re fine. They’re gonna be fine. | 别 我觉得他们都会好 他们会没事的 |
[04:24] | Arizona’s not gonna lose her leg, | 亚利桑那的腿不会有事 |
[04:25] | and Sloan is coming back. | 而斯隆也会痊愈的 |
[04:26] | They’re coming back. | 他们都会没事的 |
[04:27] | So let’s act like it. | 所以我们也得这样表现 |
[04:31] | They’re gonna be fine. | 他们不会有事 |
[04:33] | We’re all going to be fine. | 我们都会没事的 |
[04:41] | How long are we saying that this is okay? | “没事”这俩字我们要说多久 |
[04:45] | As long as she needs. | 说到她听够为止 |
[04:47] | I, for one, find it refreshing. | 我倒觉得神清气爽 |
[04:51] | They say, if you don’t have something nice to say… | 常言道 如果没有好话说… |
[04:53] | She never has anything nice to say. | 她一直是喷子一枚 |
[04:58] | Come on, Yang. I’m wide open. Just hit me. | 来吧 杨 我不还嘴 对我开喷吧 |
[05:08] | I said no more damn restraints! | 我说了不准用拘束器 |
[05:10] | Look, she is clearly a danger. | 她太危险了 |
[05:12] | She doesn’t even belong on this floor. | 她甚至都不归我这层管 |
[05:13] | She is violent, uncommunicative, and I’m worried– | 又暴力 又一言不发 我担心… |
[05:15] | Oh, she communicated. She just hasn’t talked yet. | 她话多着呢 只是还没开始说而已 |
[05:17] | Look, there is nothing physically wrong with her. | 她身体已经痊愈了 |
[05:20] | She belongs up in psych. | 她应该转至心理科 |
[05:21] | I am the chief of surgery and her husband. | 我是外科主任 也是她的丈夫 |
[05:22] | Don’t tell me where she belongs. | 轮不到你做决定 |
[05:24] | Well, with all due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 主任 |
[05:25] | that is exactly why you shouldn’t be making this decision. | 这正是为什么你不能做这个决定 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:30] | Okay. It’s time. | 好了 是时候了 |
[05:32] | It’s time to get up. | 是时候起床了 |
[05:34] | They are gonna take you upstairs | 他们会带你去楼上 |
[05:36] | and they’re gonna pump you full of antipsychotics. | 给你打一堆抗精神病药 |
[05:38] | And you’re gonna go slack-jawed and cuckoo’s nest. | 接着你就会精神痴呆 进神经病院 |
[05:41] | And you’ll never be you again. | 这样你就永远做不回自己了 |
[05:42] | Cristina, please, I am begging you. Please. | 克里斯蒂娜 求你了 |
[05:45] | You have to say something. | 你一定得开口说话 |
[05:49] | Cristina, please. | 克里斯蒂娜 拜托 |
[05:51] | Do you hear me? | 你听得见我吗 |
[05:53] | Say something, please. | 说话 拜托 |
[06:27] | Derek, you are gonna be just fine. | 德里克 你不会有事的 |
[06:33] | How salvageable is that hand, you think… | 你觉得那只手还有救吗 |
[06:35] | I’m a surgeon. | 我是个外科医生 |
[06:37] | – What was that? Did you get that? – No. | -他说什么 你听到了吗 -没有 |
[06:40] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[06:41] | We’re gonna take good care of you. | 一切都在掌握之中 |
[06:44] | There was damage to the second metacarpal, | 第二节掌骨受损了 |
[06:46] | but the first M.C.P. joint was completely crushed, | 但第一个掌指关节完全粉碎 |
[06:48] | so at Boise did an x-fix. | 所以在博伊西做了次X矫正 |
[06:50] | I revised it to an internal fixator. | 我把它改成了内部固定器 |
[06:52] | And then I removed a lot of scar tissue | 然后移除了很多疤痕组织 |
[06:53] | so there wouldn’t be contractures. | 所以不会发生挛缩 |
[06:55] | Smart. | 不错嘛 |
[06:56] | Oh, thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:57] | Did you see how I, uh– | 你看到了这里… |
[06:59] | No, no, your work is–is great. | 不 你做的很出色 |
[07:01] | Um, Derek, it’s the, um, nerve damage | 德里克 但神经损伤 |
[07:04] | that I’ll concern myself with. | 是我现在所担心的 |
[07:05] | And it looks like a pretty easy fix. | 看起来挺容易修复的 |
[07:07] | You know, that’ll get you your prehensile strength back. | 这样就可以恢复抓握力了 |
[07:10] | That’ll get you this back. | 也能让你做这手势 |
[07:11] | Which will get me back into the O.R. | 也就能让我重返手术台 |
[07:13] | That’s… the hope. | 这个… 得靠上天决定了 |
[07:15] | Well, that’s the point, isn’t it? | 但希望很大 不是吗 |
[07:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:19] | But your hand was badly damaged. | 不过 你的手受了重伤 |
[07:22] | And I think conservatively, | 保守估计 |
[07:23] | I can get you back to 80% function. | 我可以恢复80%的功能 |
[07:34] | Meredith, I can teach, | 梅瑞狄斯 我可以教书 |
[07:35] | consult. | 做顾问 |
[07:37] | I just may never do another surgery. | 只是不能上手术台了 |
[07:39] | Oh, don’t talk like that. | 别这么说啊 |
[07:45] | Meredith… | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[07:48] | I’m alive. | 我活了下来 |
[07:50] | We survived. | 我们幸存了 |
[07:53] | Zola has both her parents. | 佐拉没有失去双亲 |
[07:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:00] | That’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[08:04] | Meningioma. Patient is female, 44 years old. | 脑膜瘤 患者是女性 44岁 |
[08:07] | It’s a tricky spot. | 有点棘手 |
[08:08] | It’s right up against the sagittal sinus. | 正好在矢状窦附近 |
[08:10] | Which is why I suggested Dr. Ramsey see what you might do. | 这就是为什么我让拉姆齐医生来咨询你 |
[08:14] | No radiosurgery. I’d cut it out. | 不用放射外科手术 直接排除此方法 |
[08:16] | Right, but with two draining veins in the way, | 是 可是有两根导血管在附近 |
[08:18] | it might be safer to see how she responds– | 也许保守的办法是做… |
[08:20] | This woman’s gonna live for another 40 years. | 这位患者还能活四十年 |
[08:22] | The tumor can recur too easily. | 肿瘤容易复发 |
[08:24] | You need to dissect the two draining veins clear | 你得仔细地将两根导血管移开 |
[08:27] | and approach it from this direction. | 再从这个方向切入 |
[08:29] | You get it all, she’s cured. | 都切掉 她就痊愈了 |
[08:30] | Well, that’s much sexier, isn’t it? | 挺牛的啊 不是吗 |
[08:32] | That’s why we keep him around. | 所以才把他留下嘛 |
[08:33] | Thanks, Shepherd. I’d be happy to have you join me… | 谢了 谢博德 如果你能和我一起… |
[08:39] | or if you’d like to observe. | 来观摩这场手术吧 |
[08:41] | I, um… probably have a class to teach. | 我… 可能有课要上 |
[08:44] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:47] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[08:48] | You’re invaluable. | 你是个国宝啊 |
[08:53] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:54] | Oh, hey, Dr. Shepherd. This is pretty cool. | 谢博德医生 快来看 |
[08:57] | Dr. Ramsey’s got a meningioma invading the sagittal sinus. | 拉姆齐医生的病人脑膜瘤侵入矢状窦 |
[09:00] | She was gonna do it radiosurgically | 她原本准备做放射外科手术 |
[09:01] | but decided to go after the whole thing. | 但是决定整个拿掉它 |
[09:02] | Oh, is that so? | 是吗 |
[09:04] | Yeah. She just freed the first draining vein. | 是啊 她刚刚移开第一根导血管 |
[09:05] | Yeah, I got it, Ross. Thanks. | 我懂 罗斯 谢谢 |
[09:07] | There’s bleeding on the sinus. | 矢状窦在出血 |
[09:09] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[09:10] | Cottonoids. | 用卡特纸吸干 |
[09:13] | Okay, let’s put the head of the table up. | 把头部位置抬高 |
[09:15] | No, no, no, no. Get the head down. | 不不不 把头放低 |
[09:17] | B.P. is 90 over 50. | 血压90/50 |
[09:18] | 二氧化碳降到22了 | |
[09:19] | All right, get the head down. Move it down. | 好 把头部降低 赶紧 |
[09:21] | She’s sucking in air. You have an air embolus. | 这样她会吸入空气形成气栓的 |
[09:23] | Boki, bulb irrigate the field. | 波奇 用洗涤球冲洗干净 |
[09:24] | Make sure no more air gets in there. Seal it off. | 保证别再进空气了 封死了 |
[09:26] | Thank you, Dr. Shepherd. That was, uh– | 多谢 谢博德医生 这真是 |
[09:28] | All right, you have a hole in the sinus you need to take care of. | 现在你要处理窦静脉那个洞 |
[09:30] | Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[09:31] | You have to carefully reapproximate the edges of the patch graft. | 你得小心的接近修补物的边缘 |
[09:33] | I’ll just seal it with a clip. | 我就用夹子给封起来 |
[09:34] | No, don’t. That could occlude the sinus. | 别这么干 那会把窦静脉堵住的 |
[09:36] | There. See? Bleeding stopped. | 好了 看 血止住了 |
[09:39] | Oh, B.P.’s 210 over 130. | 血压现在是210/130了 |
[09:41] | Venous infarction. Ventriculostomy tube now. | 静脉性脑梗 赶快插入脑室造口术导管 |
[09:43] | She’s coding. | 她不行了 |
[09:45] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[09:46] | You didn’t force her to try your approach. | 你又没逼她用你的方法 |
[09:48] | If she couldn’t pull it off, well, then– | 她要是做不来… |
[09:50] | I could’ve pulled it off had I been in there. | 要是我在做手术就不会有事 |
[09:51] | Well, you’ll be back in there. | 你会回到手术台上的 |
[09:52] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不会了 |
[09:53] | I will be the former neurosurgeon | 我会是前神经外科医生 |
[09:54] | Derek Shepherd, research librarian. | 现研究员 德里克·谢博德 |
[09:56] | – Shut up. – Mark, the guy gave me 80%. | -别乱讲 -马克 那医生让我恢复八成 |
[09:58] | Well, get back to 100%. | 你会完全恢复的 |
[09:59] | It’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能了 |
[10:00] | Don’t give me that crap. You love a hopeless case. | 别胡扯 你向来不会放弃的 |
[10:04] | It’s true. It’s the only reason we’re still friends. | 那倒是 不然我们怎么可能还是朋友 |
[10:07] | I’m glad you’re doing better. | 真高兴你恢复得挺好 |
[10:07] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:09] | You will be, too. | 你也会恢复的 |
[10:10] | 100%, you’ll see. | 完全恢复 相信我 |
[10:14] | Yeah, coming along. | 恢复的挺好 |
[10:15] | X-ray shows excellent alignment. | X光片显示接的很好 |
[10:16] | I hear Schachter moved your surgery up. | 听说沙克特把你手术提前了啊 |
[10:18] | Yeah, couple days. | 嗯 提前了几天 |
[10:19] | Well, fingers crossed. Oh. | 交叉手指祈祷吧 |
[10:20] | Ohh, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[10:22] | That was… | 我是说… |
[10:24] | No, it’s okay. It’s fine. I get it. | 没事 没关系的 我懂 |
[10:26] | So I had a look at, uh, Schachter’s plan. | 我看了下沙克特的手术方案 |
[10:28] | He’s opted for an end-to-end repair. | 他打算用两端修复法 |
[10:33] | What’d you think? | 你怎么想 |
[10:34] | It’s good. | 可以啊 |
[10:35] | Oh, it’s great. He’s amazing. | 没问题的 他很强的 |
[10:36] | He’s the best, right? | 他是大神嘛 对吧 |
[10:37] | – But? – But nothing. | -但是呢 -没有但是 |
[10:40] | It’s just that I’ve– I’ve been in there. | 只是 你手术的时候我也在 |
[10:42] | I’ve seen the amount of gap in the nerve, | 我看到了神经之间的空隙 |
[10:43] | and I know it’s messier, | 我知道那样会麻烦很多 |
[10:44] | but I thought a nerve graft might be better. | 但我觉得神经移植可能效果更好 |
[10:47] | That’s all. | 没什么 |
[10:48] | I’m sure he’s–he’s thought of it already. | 我相信他肯定考虑过了 |
[10:50] | Uh, he’s the best. | 他是大神啊 |
[10:52] | Well, that would be– | 那样的话… |
[10:53] | Be much riskier. You’re right, it is. | 风险更大 是的 没错 |
[10:57] | But it could mean a full recovery. | 但是可能让你完全恢复 |
[10:59] | You could use your own A.I.N. for the graft. | 你可以用你自己的骨间前神经做移植 |
[11:00] | I’ve used it before. | 我以前做过 |
[11:01] | It’s practically gift-wrapped for a median nerve graft. | 用它做正中神经移植再好不过了 |
[11:03] | Yeah, but if the graft doesn’t take, | 是啊 可是万一移植失败 |
[11:04] | we shorten the nerve more. | 神经就更短了 |
[11:05] | I could lose more function than I have now. | 我连现在的活动能力都不保了 |
[11:08] | You’re right. It’s stupid. | 是啊 这想法太傻了 |
[11:09] | That’s why Schachter’s not doing it. | 所以沙克特才不这么做 |
[11:11] | He’s smart not to… | 他肯定考虑过… |
[11:13] | Which is why you should. | 这也是为什么你应该做 |
[11:15] | What? | 什么 |
[11:17] | I want you to do the surgery. | 我想让你来做这手术 |
[11:19] | No. | 不 |
[11:21] | No. | 不行 |
[11:36] | Okay, graft, please. | 麻烦给我移植神经 |
[11:42] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[11:43] | This looks… | 这个真是… |
[11:47] | perfect. | 完美 |
[11:50] | It’s Arizona. There’s a problem. | 亚利桑那出事了 |
[12:17] | Watch that line. Hold her. Get some restraints. | 小心 抱住她 绑住她 |
[12:19] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Somebody–ow! Damn it! | 好的 好的 谁来…哎呦 |
[12:20] | All right, I got it. I’ve got it. | 好了 抓住她了 |
[12:23] | 2 of lorazepam now! Now! There’s the restraints. | 两单位安定 快点 捆住她 |
[12:26] | Calm down. Easy. | 冷静点 冷静 |
[12:27] | Calm down. Okay. Okay. | 别动 别动 |
[12:30] | The combination of extreme exhaustion, dehydration, and exposure | 极度疲惫 脱水 曝光 |
[12:34] | seems to have put her in a state. | 造成她现在的状况 |
[12:36] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:37] | We think it’s reactive psychosis. | 我们认为她患有反应性精神病 |
[12:39] | She’s unresponsive, | 她对外界无反应 |
[12:40] | and then when we go to examine her, | 当我们给她检查的时候 |
[12:42] | She becomes… violent. | 她又变得很暴力 |
[12:45] | I’m here, okay? | 我在这呢 |
[12:45] | I wouldn’t do that. | 别放开她 |
[12:47] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[12:50] | All right. All right. All right. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[12:51] | Cristina. I’m gonna help you. | 克里斯蒂娜 我会帮你 |
[12:53] | Cristina, I am gonna help you. I’m gonna help you. | 克里斯蒂娜 我会帮你 我会帮你 |
[12:56] | I’m here. Cristina, I’m here. I’m here. | 我在这 克里斯蒂娜 我在这 我在这 |
[12:58] | Cristina, I’m here now. | 克里斯蒂娜 现在有我了 |
[13:01] | It’s okay. I’m gonna help you. | 没事的 我会帮你的 |
[13:39] | So she doesn’t speak at all? | 她一句话都不讲吗 |
[13:41] | She hasn’t yet. | 目前还没有 |
[13:43] | She just stares… | 她就直愣愣地发呆 |
[13:44] | and breathes. | 加上呼吸 |
[13:48] | It’s kind of weird, | 这样挺怪的 |
[13:48] | but the way that they talk about her around here, | 但周围人说起她的样子 |
[13:51] | it’s like she’s a legend, you know? | 就好像她是个神话 |
[13:55] | Mm. And now she’s like an end table. | 现在她却像是个木头桌子 |
[13:58] | Shane, that’s horrible. Stop it. | 肖恩 这话太过分了 别这么说 |
[14:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:11] | I’m gonna take a leave of absence. | 我准备请假 |
[14:15] | I think three years ago, I said I was gonna figure out | 差不多三年前 我曾说要学学 |
[14:17] | how to make a great roast chicken. | 怎么做美味的烤鸡 |
[14:19] | Still haven’t done it. | 到现在还是没实现 |
[14:22] | I just like how a house smells when there’s a chicken in the oven. | 我很喜欢用烤箱烤鸡时 家里弥漫的香味 |
[14:33] | You’re gonna feel stronger in a couple of days | 几天 或者几个星期之后 |
[14:35] | or weeks. | 你会恢复的 |
[14:38] | It takes as long as it takes. | 需要多久都没关系 |
[14:41] | And we have all the time in the world. | 我们有的是时间 |
[14:44] | When you’re back on your feet, you’ll go back to work | 等你恢复好了 就回去工作 |
[14:46] | at whatever pace you want. | 全按你想要的节奏来 |
[14:49] | You’ll go back into the O.R., and you can do your magic. | 你会回到手术室 施展你的魔法 |
[14:52] | You won’t have to deal with patients or families. | 不必再跟病人或家属打交道 |
[14:57] | I’ll take care of all of that. | 这些都交给我 |
[15:05] | You ready to get out now? | 准备好出来了吗 |
[15:09] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[15:12] | What? | 什么 |
[15:21] | I can’t get out. | 我出不来 |
[15:24] | Are you… | 你是… |
[15:25] | You can. I’ll… I’ll help you. | 你行的 我 我帮你 |
[15:30] | I stayed awake for four days. | 我整整四天没合过眼 |
[15:36] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[15:39] | every single minute of those four days. | 那四天里的每一分钟 |
[15:45] | The fire went out. | 火熄灭了 |
[15:47] | It was really, really dark. | 天非常 非常黑 |
[15:51] | There were so many stars. | 满天的繁星 |
[15:56] | I remember getting the bugs out of Arizona’s leg. | 我记得把虫从亚利桑那的腿里弄出来 |
[16:01] | I put leaves on it, trying to keep them out. | 我把树叶盖在上面 让它们不能进去 |
[16:06] | And Mark… | 而马克… |
[16:09] | Mark just kept dying. | 死神离他越来越近 |
[16:12] | It was so annoying. | 真的很闹心了 |
[16:14] | I kept trying to help him, | 我一直试着帮他 |
[16:16] | but he just kept trying to die on me. | 但他就是不停地给我死过去 |
[16:20] | I just wanted to lie down… | 我好想躺下来 |
[16:23] | and sleep on him because he was warm. | 睡在他暖和的身体上 |
[16:27] | And I wanted to sleep. | 我很想睡觉 |
[16:31] | Meredith was asleep. | 梅瑞狄斯睡着了 |
[16:35] | Everyone was asleep. | 所有人都睡着了 |
[16:38] | Arizona got the last of the water, | 亚利桑那把水喝光了 |
[16:41] | and I remember drinking something bad. | 我记得我喝了很糟的东西 |
[16:45] | It might have been the fuel from the plane? | 还不如喝飞机的燃油呢 |
[16:49] | I drank… | 我喝了 |
[16:52] | my pee. | 我自己的尿 |
[16:57] | The noises… | 那些噪声 |
[17:01] | the animal noises… | 动物发出的噪声 |
[17:04] | fighting and growling right… | 打斗声和咆哮声 |
[17:07] | next to us, right there. | 就在我们边上 就在那 |
[17:11] | I kept waiting for them to come and kill me, | 我一直等着它们过来吃了我 |
[17:13] | but they didn’t. | 但它们没有 |
[17:17] | And then I realized… | 然后我明白过来 |
[17:20] | they were fighting over Lexie. | 它们在抢莱西 |
[17:28] | I tried to keep them off of her. | 我想阻止它们远离她 |
[17:31] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[17:35] | But I couldn’t get out. | 但我出不来 |
[17:38] | I can’t get out. | 我忘不掉 |
[17:41] | You’re out now. | 你现在出来了 |
[17:46] | I’ve got you. | 你有我呢 |
[17:48] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[17:51] | I can’t get out. | 我忘不掉 |
[17:55] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[17:59] | I’ll never get out. | 我永远都摆脱不了 |
[18:09] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:10] | Yep. | 很好 |
[18:11] | You sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定知道自己在做什么 |
[18:12] | Yes. It’s one highway all the way to Minnesota… | 是的 走高速公路直奔明尼苏达 |
[18:16] | through Montana, cross one of the Dakotas, | 穿过蒙大拿州 还有那个达科他州 |
[18:18] | I can’t remember which. | 记不清是南还是北了 |
[18:19] | No, I meant by leaving. | 不 我是说离开 |
[18:20] | Are you sure you’re okay with it? | 你真的想这么做吗 |
[18:22] | Are you sure it’s the right thing to do? | 你确定这是正确的选择吗 |
[18:23] | Meredith, not you, too. | 梅瑞狄斯 别连你也这样 |
[18:24] | Owen just tried to… | 欧文刚想… |
[18:25] | Well, yeah, because I’m worried that you’re just running away. | 因为我担心你只是想逃避现实 |
[18:28] | Well, yeah, I am. I’m fleeing, | 我是这么想 我要逃走 |
[18:29] | like Bambi from a forest fire, | 像斑比从森里大火中逃跑那样 |
[18:31] | and so should you, ’cause horrible things happen here. | 你也该走 因为这里总是坏事不断 |
[18:33] | No, something horrible happened, | 不 坏事发生的时候 |
[18:35] | and we should stick together. | 我们应该互相支持 |
[18:36] | You know what? We have stuck together. | 我们是有互相支持 |
[18:38] | And we’ve grown together, like two gnarled trees | 而且我们也一起成长 像两棵扭曲树 |
[18:40] | twining around each other, trying to survive. | 彼此缠绕着 想要幸存下来 |
[18:42] | Survive what? Cristina, this is life. | 幸存什么 克里斯蒂娜 这就是生活 |
[18:45] | Bad things happen. It’s hard. | 有坏事发生 这很艰难 |
[18:47] | You find your people, | 你找到你的同伴 |
[18:48] | you find your person, and you lean on them. | 找到你的后盾 然后依靠他们 |
[18:49] | Oh, god love you, Mer. | 上帝总是眷顾你 梅 |
[18:51] | You know, so many horrible things have happened to you, | 你遇到这么多可怕的事情 |
[18:53] | and maybe you’re okay with it, | 也许你觉得没关系 |
[18:54] | but you shouldn’t be. | 但你不该这么想 |
[18:57] | Go to Harvard, | 去哈佛吧 |
[18:58] | anywhere except here, | 去哪都好 就是别待在这 |
[18:59] | seeing your dead sister around every corner. | 这里到处都有你死去妹妹的影子 |
[19:02] | Hey, your mother died here. Your husband was shot here. | 你妈妈死在这 你老公在这中枪 |
[19:04] | George died here. | 乔治死在这 |
[19:05] | It’s my life, and you were here for it, too. | 这是我的人生 你的人生也在这 |
[19:08] | I mean, now you sound like the same scary loner bitch | 你现在就像是五年前那个 骑着摩托车 |
[19:10] | who rode in here on a motorcycle five years ago. | 特立独行的疯婆子 |
[19:12] | Like the past five years has never happened? | 要假装过去的五年不存在吗 |
[19:14] | Well, you know, a part of me wishes it hadn’t. | 我的确这么希望 |
[19:15] | Oh, okay. Well, then you should just go then. | 那好 那你就走吧 |
[19:17] | And you should not look back. Go. | 别回头怀念过去 走吧 |
[19:19] | Meredith… | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[19:20] | No, you know, Cristina, you’re right. I’m not your person. | 克里斯蒂娜 你说得对 我没法支持你 |
[19:22] | And owen isn’t your person. | 欧文也没法支持你 |
[19:23] | Your person is you, and it always has been. | 你从来就只靠自己 |
[19:45] | What the hell did they do to this guy out there? | 他们在下面到底对他做了什么啊 |
[19:59] | Hold my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[20:05] | He’s bradying down. | 他快不行了 |
[20:15] | Yeah, I got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[20:18] | Clear. | 离手 |
[20:20] | I flew to Boise. | 我飞去了博伊西 |
[20:21] | I-I was there, but they wouldn’t let me in. | 我当时在那 但他们不让我进去 |
[20:24] | They said I wasn’t family. | 他们说我不是家属 |
[20:27] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[20:29] | You don’t deserve… | 你不该… |
[20:35] | You deserve better. | 你应该找更好的人 |
[20:36] | Shh. Stop it. | 别说了 |
[20:40] | I’m here. | 我在这呢 |
[20:42] | I’m not going anywhere, Mark. | 我不会离开你的 马克 |
[20:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:54] | I love Lexie. | 我爱的是莱西 |
[20:58] | Loved. | 但她离我而去了 |
[21:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:16] | Callie. | 凯丽 |
[21:17] | Callie. | 凯丽 |
[21:20] | Go home. | 回家休息 |
[21:22] | No, I’m all right. | 不用 我没事 |
[21:24] | No, you’re not. | 不 你有事 |
[21:25] | You’ve been up for the past two nights | 你已经两天两夜没合眼了 |
[21:27] | bouncing between Arizona’s room and here. | 一直在亚利桑那的病房和这来回跑 |
[21:29] | I just need some coffee. Can you, um… | 我喝杯咖啡就好了 你能… |
[21:31] | Can you stay with him while I run to the cafeteria? | 你能陪他一下么 我去餐厅那买咖啡 |
[21:33] | I’ll stay with him all night. | 今晚我来陪他 |
[21:38] | I just feel like we’re losing him, Derek. | 我觉得他就要离我们而去了 德里克 |
[21:41] | Usually when I talk to him, I sense that he’s there, | 通常我和他说话 我感觉他魂还在这 |
[21:43] | that he’s listening, but I think he’s giving up. | 在认真听 但现在我觉得他开始放弃了 |
[21:48] | I’m so scared, | 我好怕 |
[21:48] | the second I leave this hospital, | 怕我一离开医院 |
[21:49] | I’m gonna get a phone call that he’s dead. | 就会有人通知我 他死了 |
[21:52] | That’s not gonna happen tonight. | 今晚肯定不会 |
[21:56] | Promise? | 你保证 |
[21:58] | If he starts going south, I’ll tell him to cut it out. | 如果他开始不行了 我会叫他不要装 |
[22:01] | He idolizes me. Mm. | 我是他的偶像 |
[22:04] | He’ll do whatever I say. | 我说什么他就会做什么 |
[22:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:19] | You heard what I told her. | 你听到我跟她说的话了吧 |
[22:23] | Don’t make me look like an ass. | 别让我食言啊 |
[22:26] | Pull it together. | 振作起来 |
[22:28] | A lot of people counting on you. | 好多人等着你好起来呢 |
[22:32] | Damn it. I knew I shouldn’t have gone home. | 该死 我就知道不该回家 |
[22:34] | Is he okay? Did he code? | 他没事吧 是不是快不行了 |
[22:36] | Just come see. | 快来看 |
[22:37] | Oh, god. Where the hell is Shepherd? | 天啊 谢博德到哪去了 |
[22:38] | Avery, tell me what’s going on. | 艾弗里 到底是怎么了 |
[22:40] | Torres. | 托瑞斯 |
[22:42] | Where you been? | 你跑哪去啦 |
[22:48] | Pretty amazing recovery, right? | 奇迹般恢复了 是吧 |
[22:49] | Yeah, his SATs are good | 是啊 血氧饱和度良好 |
[22:50] | He’s being weaned off pressors. | 也不需要升压机了 |
[22:51] | Yeah, B.P. is 110 over 60. | 血压110/60 |
[22:52] | And he’s making inappropriate sexual comments to Brooks. | 而且他还调戏布鲁克斯来着 |
[22:57] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[22:57] | No, it’s–it’s not. | 不 这不好 |
[22:59] | But, uh, right now I’m really, really enjoying it, so… | 但看到他恢复 我实在太高兴了 |
[23:10] | You think it’s the surge. | 你认为这是回光返照 |
[23:11] | Mm. It–it might be. | 有可能 |
[23:13] | I don’t. I don’t think it is. | 我觉得不是 |
[23:15] | What’s the surge? | 什么是回光返照 |
[23:16] | In many terminally ill patients, | 许多病危的病人 |
[23:18] | they have a final surge of energy. | 在临死前身体状况会特别好 |
[23:20] | They get better before they get worse. | 但很快就不行了 |
[23:22] | But this is not that. | 但这不是 |
[23:24] | But in a little while, he’ll do what all patients do. | 过不了多久 他就会像其他病人一样 |
[23:28] | He’ll have epiphanies, | 开始有很多顿悟 |
[23:29] | He’ll tell you what really matters in life, | 告诉你生命中最珍贵的是什么 |
[23:30] | ask for his family. | 要求见家人 |
[23:31] | The man is telling dirty jokes. It’s not a–not a surge. | 他还讲荤段子来着 不可能是回光返照 |
[23:35] | No, I don’t think so either. | 我也认为不是 |
[23:38] | Uh, I have a facial lac. | 我做了一个拉皮手术 |
[23:40] | Uh, oh, I had a consult this morning– | 我早上做了手术会诊 |
[23:42] | breast augmentation, “B” to “D.” | 丰胸手术 B罩杯到D罩杯 |
[23:45] | Did you tell her her breasts were beautiful the way they are? | 你有跟她说她的胸本来就很好看吗 |
[23:48] | No, I still think that’s weird. | 没有 说那很奇怪吧 |
[23:49] | Well, I know you do, but you’re wrong. | 我知道你觉得奇怪 但其实不是的 |
[23:51] | You tell her she’s beautiful just the way she is, | 你得告诉她 她本来就很美 |
[23:53] | and if she believes you, | 如果她相信你 |
[23:54] | you’ve saved someone | 你就相当于帮一个人 |
[23:56] | an unnecessary surgical procedure. | 省去了做不必要手术的麻烦 |
[23:57] | And that is definitely not how I talk to patient. | 我肯定不会这样跟病人说话的 |
[23:59] | No, but it’s how you talk to a woman, Avery. | 对 但这是跟女性交流的技巧 艾弗里 |
[24:02] | We’re in the business | 我们的工作是 |
[24:03] | of making people feel better about themselves. | 让人们对自己更有信心 |
[24:05] | Again, sometimes when you talk, | 又是这样 你有时候的话 |
[24:08] | I feel like a male prostitute. | 我觉得就像个牛郎 |
[24:10] | She’s a person on the precipice of change, Avery. | 艾弗里 她在经历着一场巨变 |
[24:12] | She’s scared and she’s worried. | 她很害怕 很担心 |
[24:15] | God, the things we worry about. | 天啊 我们担心的事情 |
[24:17] | So pointless. | 实在太没必要了 |
[24:19] | And we get to help take that worry away. | 我们要帮助她们丢掉烦恼 |
[24:21] | It’s why we’re doctors. | 这就是我们医生的工作 |
[24:22] | It’s actually why we’re people, | 这也是一个人该做的事 |
[24:24] | but somehow we forget that all that matters is people. | 但我们总忘了人才是最重要的 |
[24:28] | And whether we walk away leaving them better | 有了我们的帮助之后 |
[24:30] | or worse for having met us. | 他们是更好还是更糟呢 |
[24:33] | We control that, Avery. | 艾弗里 这掌握在我们手里 |
[24:36] | I want you to promise me something. | 你得向我保证 |
[24:40] | If you love someone, | 如果你爱一个人 |
[24:42] | you tell ’em. | 就要告诉他们 |
[24:44] | Eeven if you’re scared that it’s not the right thing. | 就算你害怕这是错的 |
[24:47] | Eeven if you’re scared that it’ll cause problems. | 就算你害怕这可能会带来很多问题 |
[24:49] | Even if you’re scared | 就算你害怕 |
[24:50] | that it will burn your life to the ground, | 这段感情会如烈火般把你吞噬 |
[24:53] | you say it, and you say it loud. | 你都得大声说出来 |
[24:57] | And then you go from there. | 然后再考虑要怎么做 |
[25:00] | Hey, where’s my kid? I want to see Sofia. | 我的闺女呢 我想见索菲亚 |
[25:03] | Avery, why don’t you run up to day care | 艾弗里 不如你去日托所 |
[25:04] | and bring her down here? | 把她带过来吧 |
[25:05] | I can’t bring a baby in the I.C.U. | 我不能把小孩带到重症监护室 |
[25:07] | No, but you can sneak one in. | 但你能偷偷带她进来嘛 |
[25:10] | Come on, Avery. Grow a pair. | 拜托 艾弗里 有点胆子好么 |
[25:12] | You know what? Forget it. I’ll do it. | 算了 我自己去找她吧 |
[25:13] | Whoa, no, no, no. All right. I’ll get her. | 别 好吧 我去带她过来 |
[25:14] | – I’ll get her. – Yes! | -我带她过来 -好的 |
[25:16] | My man! | 好兄弟 |
[25:30] | Is this what I think it is? | 这是我想的那样吗 |
[25:32] | There’s no way to know. | 没法知道 |
[25:38] | We’ll just… take it as it comes. | 我们只能见一步走一步 |
[25:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:45] | Um, can we talk? I’m leaving. | 我们能谈谈吗 我要走了 |
[25:47] | No. Actually, I’ve gotta grab Sofia for Sloan. | 不行 现在我得去帮斯隆找索菲亚 |
[25:50] | He needs to see her. | 他想见孩子 |
[25:52] | But I can, uh, call you later. | 但是我可以晚点打给你 |
[25:53] | Uh, no, Jackson. I’m–I’m leaving… | 不 杰克森 我要离开了 |
[25:56] | for home–Moline. | 回我的家乡莫林 |
[25:57] | My flight’s in a few hours. | 航班几小时后就起飞 |
[26:00] | – What do you… – I…I don’t have a job here anymore. | -你怎么 -我已经失业了 |
[26:04] | My contract actually ended a few days ago, | 我和合同其实几天前就到期了 |
[26:06] | but I stuck around, waiting for Sloan to get better, | 但是我留在这 想等着斯隆好点再走 |
[26:09] | and he’s better, so… | 现在他好起来了 那么… |
[26:12] | All right, I’ve gotta get Sofia right now, okay? | 我必须去找索菲亚了 |
[26:14] | But can you just wait? | 你能稍等我一下吗 |
[26:15] | Just wait for me at Joe’s. | 就在乔的酒吧等我 |
[26:17] | We can have a drink, we can talk. | 我们可以喝一杯 好好聊聊 |
[26:19] | Just… okay? Just wait for me at Joe’s. | 就在乔的酒吧等我 好吗 |
[26:27] | Don’t tell Callie. | 别告诉凯丽 |
[26:28] | She’s about to operate on Derek. | 她要给德里克做手术 |
[26:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:32] | Derek doesn’t need to go in this surgery worried, | 德里克不需要在手术前为我担心 |
[26:35] | so don’t say anything to him. | 所以什么也别和他说 |
[26:36] | They can reschedule the surgery, Mark. | 他们可以重新安排手术时间 马克 |
[26:38] | – I’m sure they’d want to. – No. | -我相信他们也愿意那样做 -不 |
[26:40] | That surgery’s gonna get Derek back into the O.R. | 那个手术可以让德里克重回手术室 |
[26:43] | where he belongs. | 而他属于那里 |
[26:48] | Nobody’s got better hands than him, | 没有人的手比他更灵巧了 |
[26:51] | except maybe Callie. | 或许除了凯丽 |
[26:53] | Have you looked at her hands? They’re beautiful. | 你观察过她的双手吗 太漂亮了 |
[26:56] | Sofia has her hands. | 索菲亚遗传了她的双手 |
[27:01] | Callie… | 凯丽 |
[27:02] | really doesn’t even know how good she is. | 甚至都不知道她自己有多优秀 |
[27:07] | Sometimes you wish people… | 有时候你会希望人们 |
[27:10] | would just see themselves the way you do. | 能从你的角度来 重新认识自己 |
[27:15] | Listen to me, | 回答我 |
[27:18] | this the surge talking? | 这是回光返照的缘故吧 |
[27:20] | No, this is you. | 不 这是你 |
[27:22] | This is all you. | 这就是你想说的 |
[27:25] | So keep going… | 继续说吧 |
[27:27] | ’cause I’m not going anywhere. | 我会一直陪着你的 |
[27:50] | The extensive bone injury | 大规模的骨损伤 |
[27:51] | along with the degree of soft-tissue infection | 伴随着这种程度的软组织感染 |
[27:53] | is… troubling. | 非常棘手 |
[27:55] | No matter what we do, it’s– | 不管我们做什么 |
[27:56] | If the infection goes to the bone, | 如果骨组织受到了感染 |
[27:58] | it’ll be hard to treat. | 将会很难处理 |
[27:59] | And eventually, you’re looking at bone loss. | 最终 将出现骨质流失 |
[28:03] | I’m gonna have to say… | 我得说 |
[28:05] | Officially, I’m recommending amputation. | 作为医生 我推荐截肢手术 |
[28:11] | Show me those. | 把片子给我看 |
[28:13] | Show them to me. | 把它们给我拿过来 |
[28:26] | I withhold consent. | 我不同意 |
[28:27] | I withhold consent. | 我不同意 |
[28:28] | Before you drug me or sedate me, | 除非你强制使用麻醉药或镇定剂 |
[28:30] | I give n-nobody permission to cut off my leg. | 我不允许任何人截掉我的腿 |
[28:34] | And certainly not some yahoo in dump truck, Idaho. | 尤其是这个爱达荷的蹩脚医生 |
[28:40] | I want to go home to Callie. | 我要回家 回到凯丽身边 |
[28:44] | She’ll know what to do. | 她会有办法 |
[28:48] | Just take me home. | 就带我回家吧 |
[28:53] | How’s that? Mm. Yeah. | 怎么样 |
[28:54] | Does that feel all right? Does that hurt? | 感觉还好吗 疼不疼 |
[28:57] | It doesn’t hurt. | 不疼 |
[28:59] | And anything that doesn’t hurt feels good. | 只要不疼就很好 |
[29:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:04] | Is the infection better or worse? | 感染情况是好转还是恶化了 |
[29:06] | Don’t worry about that right now, okay? | 先别担心那个 好吗 |
[29:07] | Just… try to feel good. | 保持好心态就行 |
[29:16] | Uh, sorry I haven’t been around. | 抱歉 我没陪在你身边 |
[29:18] | I, uh, just wanted to let you know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[29:20] | that I gave, uh, Chunky Stu– | 我今天给胖墩儿斯图 |
[29:21] | Uh, sorry, Stuart, his intestinal transplant today. | 抱歉 是斯图尔特 做了肠道移植 |
[29:25] | It went great. He’s– he’s responding well. Oh. | 手术很成功 他术后反应不错 |
[29:28] | Uh, and I know that you like to do that thing | 还有 我知道你喜欢在几个月后 |
[29:30] | where you bring him his favorite food | 病人能吃固体食物时 |
[29:31] | in a couple of months when he can handle solids, | 给他们带最喜欢吃的东西 |
[29:33] | So it’s, uh, it’s Hawaiian pizza, | 那是夏威夷披萨 |
[29:37] | I just thought I should tell you. | 我想我应该告诉你 |
[29:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:47] | I feel like crap. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[29:51] | It should’ve been me on that plane. | 该上飞机的人是我 |
[29:52] | If I could trade places with you, I would– | 如果能让我和你换位 我会 |
[29:54] | I would let you. | 我会和你换 |
[29:57] | I had that thought a lot, too. | 我冒出这个念头 不止一次 |
[30:01] | And I didn’t like myself for it, | 我并不以此为豪 |
[30:02] | but I did. | 但我确实这么想 |
[30:04] | I kept thinking about my wife and baby, | 我一直在想着我的妻子和女儿 |
[30:06] | and how you had no wife and no baby, | 而你却没妻没女 |
[30:10] | you had no one. | 孑然一身 |
[30:12] | I only went on that plane because I was pissed at you. | 因为我生你的气 才会上了那架飞机 |
[30:16] | So I kept wondering… | 所以我一直在想 |
[30:19] | I’m only here because he’s so selfish and thoughtless. | 都是你的自私自利导致我现在这样 |
[30:24] | And no matter how hard I tried to make him better, | 不管我多努力 把你往好处想 |
[30:29] | he’s still a horrible person. | 你仍然是个烂人 |
[30:31] | So now… | 现在 |
[30:34] | I keep wondering… | 我一直在想 |
[30:37] | Why this would happen to someone like me, | 为什么惨剧发生在我这样的好人身上 |
[30:40] | instead of someone like you? | 而不是像你这种人 |
[30:43] | So I guess I’m still pretty pissed off. | 所以我现在感觉很冤很气 |
[30:49] | Would you get out of my room, | 滚出我的病房 |
[30:52] | please? | 行吗 |
[31:05] | Hey. Look who’s here. | 看看谁来啦 |
[31:07] | Hey. We just had lunch, | 我们刚吃过午饭 |
[31:09] | and now it’s back to the crayon mines for her. | 现在该让她去画画啦 |
[31:14] | Bye, baby. I’ll see you tonight. | 再见 宝贝 晚上见 |
[31:25] | You need to take her to the park more. | 你该多带她去公园玩玩 |
[31:26] | She goes from that apartment to the day care. | 她不是在公寓就是在日托所 |
[31:28] | She’s indoors all day. | 一直都呆在室内 |
[31:30] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[31:31] | Yeah. We should…we should get a house. | 我们应该…应该买个房子 |
[31:33] | Slow down. | 别冲动 |
[31:35] | Then she could have a yard and she doesn’t… | 那样就有个院子了 |
[31:39] | Have to be inside… | 她就不用一天到晚的 |
[31:41] | all the time. | 待在屋子里了 |
[31:45] | Hey. What’s wrong? | 嘿 你怎么了 |
[31:47] | Do we have a plan yet? | 定好治疗方案了吗 |
[31:50] | – Do we? – We are waiting for the infection to improve, | -有了吗 -得等感染好转 |
[31:53] | and then we will know what options we have. | 然后就知道我们有什么选择了 |
[31:55] | Well, if the vancomycin isn’t working, | 如果万古霉素都没用 |
[31:57] | then put me on colistin. It’ll be stronger. | 那给我粘菌素 更强效 |
[31:58] | – I understand that it’s hard to just… – No, you don’t. | -我明白这很难 -不 你不明白 |
[32:01] | You don’t, because you know what your life is going to be. | 你不明白 因为你知道你的生活会怎样 |
[32:04] | You know if you’re going to…take her to the park | 你知道你随时都可以带她去公园 |
[32:08] | or if you’re gonna stand at an O.R. table again. | 你知道你可以再一次站在手术台前 |
[32:10] | – You will. – Of course you will. | -你也会的 -你当然也会的 |
[32:12] | I know. I know what my options are! | 我知道 我知道我的选择是什么 |
[32:14] | And the longer we wait, | 时间越久 |
[32:15] | the more that my vascularity diminishes, | 血管供应就越少 |
[32:18] | the more the nerves die, the more the muscle atrophies, | 更多的神经死亡 更多的肌肉萎缩 |
[32:20] | and then there’s only one option left! | 最终 我别无选择 |
[32:23] | Okay, we are so far from that happening. | 别激动 情况没那么糟糕 |
[32:24] | Do something, Callie! | 凯丽 你得做点什么 |
[32:25] | You need to do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[32:27] | Please. Please don’t give up on…on me. | 求你了 求你不要放…放弃我 |
[32:29] | Arizona, I’m not. | 亚利桑那 我不会放弃你 |
[32:30] | – Promise…promise me… – I… | -你保证 你向我保证 -我… |
[32:32] | You won’t let them take my leg. | 你不会让他们给我截肢 |
[32:36] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:39] | I do. I promise, okay? I promise you. | 我发誓 好吗 我向你保证 |
[32:43] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[32:47] | This is a good plan. | 这个治疗方案很好 |
[32:48] | You’re not her doctor. | 你不是她的主治医生 |
[32:49] | Oh, I’m not saying I’ll do the surgery. | 我没说我要做这个手术 |
[32:51] | Carlson can do it. | 卡尔森可以做这个手术 |
[32:51] | There is a real possibility she may lose her leg. | 她失去左腿的可能性很高 |
[32:54] | – You need to help her prepare for that. – No, no! No. | -你需要帮她面对现实 -不不不 |
[32:56] | An intramedullary nailing can save the leg. | 髓内钉可以保住腿 |
[32:57] | Define “Save”? | 什么叫”保住” |
[32:59] | Her leg will never be the same. | 她的腿不可能和以前一样 |
[33:01] | A prosthetic can give Arizona a better quality of life | 义肢可以给亚利桑那更好的生活 |
[33:03] | than years of rehab and chronic pain. | 而不是年复一年的修复和慢性疼痛 |
[33:06] | I don’t need to tell you this. | 这些都不需要我来告诉你 |
[33:07] | No, in fact, it’s pretty condescending. | 对 是啊 还真是劳您大驾了 |
[33:08] | Or the surgery will make her infection worse | 手术甚至可能让感染加重 |
[33:11] | and increase her risk of D.V.T. | 增加深静脉血栓的风险 |
[33:12] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s her leg. | 对不起 对不起 那是她的腿 |
[33:13] | I’m risking it. I am doing it. | 即便冒险 我也要这么做 |
[33:15] | You are not doing anything. | 你什么都不准做 |
[33:17] | She is your wife, not your patient. | 她是你的妻子 不是你的病人 |
[33:19] | She’s not, though. She’s not my wife! | 可她不是 她不是我的妻子 |
[33:22] | I… | 我… |
[33:27] | I don’t know who she is. | 我不知道她是谁 |
[33:30] | Did this happen with Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜的情况也这样吗 |
[33:33] | It’s like you’re looking at her, but there’s nothing inside? | 你看着她 但她不是她 |
[33:36] | I feel like she’s just this shell. | 她只是一个空壳子 |
[33:38] | All the Arizona’s been scooped out… | 亚利桑那被抽空了 |
[33:39] | And she’s just this shell now, | 她现在就剩个壳子 |
[33:40] | and I want her back. | 而我想让她回来 |
[33:43] | And I don’t think I’ll ever get her back | 如果我们把她的腿截掉 |
[33:45] | if we cut off that leg, | 她就永远都回不来了 |
[33:46] | so I’m going to save it. | 所以我要保住它 |
[33:48] | I’ve made a plan to save it, and you’re gonna get on board. | 我有方案能保住腿 而你要支持我 |
[33:50] | And then we’ll work out a plan to get Cristina back, | 然后我们制定个方案让克里斯蒂娜回来 |
[33:52] | but you need to help me now. | 但是现在你要帮我 |
[33:58] | I don’t think I’m ever gonna get Cristina back. | 我想克里斯蒂娜永远都回不来了 |
[34:08] | You gonna use a free flap to cover the open fracture site? | 你要用游离瓣来盖住开放性损伤的地方吗 |
[34:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:15] | Where are you thinking about pulling it from? | 你想把它拉向哪边 |
[34:19] | There we go. | 好啦 |
[34:25] | That’s from Mark. He’s still doing great. | 这是马克的给你的吻 他现在不错 |
[34:27] | He said to tell you good luck tomorrow. | 他祝你明天好运 |
[34:28] | Hey, it’s still way down. Oh. | 嘿 体温一直在降 |
[34:30] | – Looks good. – And I haven’t eaten since breakfast. | -看起来不错 -除了早餐 我还没吃东西 |
[34:32] | Okay, your surgery’s not till noon tomorrow. | 你手术是明天的下午 |
[34:34] | Carlson doesn’t care if you eat now. | 卡尔森才不管你现在吃不吃东西 |
[34:35] | Well, I’m just…I’m gonna be an unbelievably good patient. | 那我就…我就做一个百年难遇的好病人 |
[34:41] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好啦 |
[34:43] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[34:44] | ’cause you’re an unbelievably good doctor. | 因为你是一个百年难遇的好医生 |
[34:45] | Say more. | 继续说 |
[34:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:48] | My wife is the doctor that’s going to fix | 我老婆就要去修复德里克·谢博德 |
[34:51] | Derek Shepherd’s million-dollar hand. | 那双价值百万的手 |
[34:52] | She’s that good. | 她就有那么棒 |
[34:53] | Okay, stop. You’re freaking me out now. | 好了 停下吧 你现在吓坏我了 |
[34:55] | You… | 你… |
[34:58] | are outstanding. | 是最棒的 |
[35:00] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:12] | I, uh, brought you a piece of Chunky Stu’s pizza. | 我给你拿了一块胖墩的披萨 |
[35:15] | He, uh, he’s eating tonight, thanks to you… | 他今天吃东西了 多亏了你 |
[35:19] | Us. | 多亏了我们 |
[35:24] | He’s out of the woods, so… | 他脱离危险了 所以… |
[35:26] | I’m out of here. | 我也要走了 |
[35:28] | I’m going to Hopkins. | 我要去霍普金斯了 |
[35:30] | I’ve really, uh, been busting my ass | 我一直在努力 |
[35:32] | to make sure everything’s run smoothly, | 让一切都顺利交接 |
[35:33] | And, uh, now I’m…I’m done. | 现在 我…没其他能做的了 |
[35:38] | So just… | 所以… |
[35:41] | Good-bye. | 再见了 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry this happened to you | 对于你身上发生的一切 我很抱歉 |
[35:54] | and I’m sorry that it made you hate me. | 也很抱歉让你如此恨我 |
[36:07] | It’s Arizona. There’s a problem. | 亚利桑那出事了 |
[36:08] | – What? – She’s crashing. | -什么 -她不行了 |
[36:10] | Crashing? She’s– | 不行了 她 |
[36:11] | Temp’s 104, serum lactate is 6. | 体温104华氏度[40摄氏度] 乳酸6毫摩尔 |
[36:13] | She’s in septic shock. | 她这是感染性休克了 |
[36:14] | Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[36:16] | Uh, do you have her on pressors? | 你给她用升压药了吗 |
[36:17] | I’ve got her on pressors, triple antibiotics. | 我给她用了升压药 三联抗生素 |
[36:19] | I’ve got her on aggressive I.V. fluids. | 积极液体复苏 |
[36:21] | Did you give her supplemental oxygen? | 给她吸氧了吗 |
[36:22] | I intubated her. She’s crashing. | 我都给她插管了 她不行了 |
[36:24] | Do you… | 你有没有 |
[36:26] | Uh, did you start her on hy-hydrocortisone? | 你给她用氢化可的松了吗 |
[36:28] | Yeah. | 用了 |
[36:28] | Um… do you have her on pressors? | 给她用升压药了吗 |
[36:30] | Yes, I told you. Yes. | 用了 跟你说过了 用了 |
[36:32] | Look, she’s still deteriorating. | 她的情况还在不断恶化 |
[36:35] | She’s dying. | 她要死了 |
[36:38] | It’s the leg. | 是腿的原因 |
[36:39] | It’s the leg. | 是腿 |
[36:50] | Cut it off. | 锯了 |
[36:56] | Go. Just do a good job, please. Do your best. | 快 拜托做好一点 尽你全力 |
[37:06] | Callie, what do you need? What can I do? | 凯丽 需要帮忙吗 我能做什么 |
[37:07] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[37:16] | I’m fine, really. | 我能搞定 真的 |
[37:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:33] | “In the event that my heart stops beating | “如果我的心跳 |
[37:35] | and I stop breathing, I want to be resuscitated.” | 和呼吸停止 我希望获得复苏治疗” |
[37:40] | Well, don’t go crazy, but… | 别傻了 不过 |
[37:42] | if you can get me back, yeah, get me back. | 如果你们能救回我 那就救吧 |
[37:46] | Initial here. | 在这签个字 |
[37:56] | “In the event that I am close to death | “如果我濒临死亡 |
[37:58] | “and life support would only postpone | 而生命支持措施仅仅只能 |
[37:59] | “that moment of my death, | 推迟我的死亡 |
[38:01] | “I, ‘a’–want to receive tube feeding, | 我 A 希望使用胃管营养支持 |
[38:04] | “‘b’–I want tube feeding only as my physician recommends, | B 希望仅在医师推荐时才用胃管 |
[38:09] | C “and ‘c’… | |
[38:12] | I do not want tube feeding.” | 不希望使用胃管营养支持” |
[38:14] | Initial one. | 选一个 |
[38:26] | This section specifies a time of withdrawal of care. | 本节指定了撤除医疗干预的时间 |
[38:31] | “Life-sustaining care shall be withdrawn | “若多长时间内没有好转的迹象 |
[38:33] | if signs of recovery are not seen after a period of…” | 将撤除生命支持设备” |
[38:37] | 30 days. | 30天 |
[39:16] | You’ve reached Cristina Yang. Leave a message. | 我是克里斯蒂娜·杨 请留言 |
[39:18] | Hey, so I haven’t called because… | 我一直没打给你 |
[39:22] | well… | 因为 |
[39:24] | neither have you, so… | 你也没打给我 |
[39:26] | You were right… | 你是对的 |
[39:28] | About all of it. | 所有事都说对了 |
[39:31] | You were right. | 你都是对的 |
[39:59] | Crash cart! | 急救车 |
[40:01] | This is a place where horrible things happen. | 这里上演了诸多悲剧 |
[40:05] | You were right to go. | 你离开是对的 |
[40:06] | You’re probably escaping disaster. | 你这是逃离了灾难 |
[40:08] | Clear! | 离手 |
[40:11] | Uh, will you take her, please? | 请帮忙抱一下 |
[40:15] | Look at me. | 看看我吧 |
[40:16] | I practically grew up here. | 我算是在这长大的 |
[40:17] | – 10-blade. – Here you go, doctor. | -10号刀 -给 医生 |
[40:24] | And you’re right. | 你也说对了 |
[40:25] | It’s hurt me… | 我很痛苦 |
[40:29] | In ways I’ll probably never get over. | 也许我一生都无法忘怀 |
[40:34] | I have a lot of memories of people… | 我记得这里的许多人 许多事 |
[40:46] | people I’ve lost forever. | 尤其是离我而去的人 |
[40:54] | But I have a lot of other memories, too. | 但这里也承载了其他的回忆 |
[41:04] | This is the place where I fell in love… | 这里是我坠入爱河的地方 |
[41:21] | The place where I found my family. | 在这我找到了我的家人们 |
[41:32] | This is where I learned to be a doctor… | 在这我成为了一名医生 |
[41:36] | where I learned how to take responsibility | 在这我学会了 |
[41:38] | for someone else’s life. | 为他人的生活负责 |
[41:41] | And it’s the place I met you. | 而且 我也是在这遇到了你 |
[41:44] | So I figure this place has given me | 所以我想这里赐予我的快乐 |
[41:47] | as much as it’s taken from me. | 并不比那些苦痛少 |
[41:50] | I’ve lived here as much as I’ve survived here. | 我在这里挣扎地活着 却也让我成长 |
[41:53] | It just depends on how I look at it. | 生活在于态度 |
[41:56] | I’m gonna choose to look at it that way | 而我决定多看看好的一面 |
[41:59] | and remember you that way. | 并且记住关于你的美好回忆 |
[42:01] | Hope you’re good. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[42:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:19] | You are my person. | 你是我的后盾 |
[42:21] | You will always be my person. | 你永远都是我坚强的后盾 |