时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The clothes a surgeon wears | 医生的穿着 |
[00:06] | help to present an image. | 能展示出一种形象 |
[00:14] | The lab coats and badges and scrubs… | 白大褂 徽章 手术服 |
[00:20] | All work together to indicate a person of authority… | 这些都展示出医生的权威 |
[00:26] | someone you can trust. | 是可信赖的人 |
[00:29] | When the clothes come off, that’s a different story. | 但脱下这些衣服 一切都不同了 |
[00:33] | We’re sensitive, | 我们敏感 |
[00:34] | vulnerable… | 脆弱 |
[00:37] | human… | 就像普通人 |
[00:40] | and just as prone to questionable judgment | 而且与其他人一样 |
[00:42] | as anybody else. | 容易做出错误的判断 |
[00:46] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[00:48] | His hemoglobin is what? | 他的血红蛋白怎么了 |
[00:50] | Okay, so just–just do an M.R.I. And a hemoccult, | 好吧 先做大便潜血测试和MRI |
[00:52] | and I’ll be right in. | 我马上过去 |
[00:56] | My idiot intern thinks she found a rare retroperitoneal tumor. | 我那傻实习生以为发现了罕见的腹膜后肿瘤 |
[01:00] | So now I have to go in and tell her that she’s wrong. | 现在我得去医院告诉她 她弄错了 |
[01:02] | Well, I’m sure she’ll still be a wrong in 20 minutes. | 迟20分钟去吧 反正她还是错的 |
[01:05] | I can take care of Zola this morning. | 今早我来照顾佐拉 |
[01:06] | I, um, I don’t have to lecture until 10:00. | 我到10点才有课 |
[01:09] | Still not sure it justifies the size of my paycheck. | 还是不懂为什么给我这么多工资 |
[01:14] | You’re a great teacher. | 你是个很棒的老师啊 |
[01:15] | I should know. I was hot for teacher in my day. | 我知道 以前我讨老师喜欢了 |
[01:18] | – Oh, really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[01:24] | So what is on the ol’ agenda today? | 今天你有什么安排 |
[01:28] | Oh, just catching up on, uh, Thomas’ plan | 去研究托马斯的手术计划 |
[01:30] | for tomorrow’s open P.D.A. ligation | 明天的开胸式动脉导管结扎术 |
[01:32] | and left main bypass. | 及左心脏搭桥 |
[01:34] | I’ve never seen one before. | 我从没见过这手术 |
[01:35] | Yeah, that’s because nobody’s done it that way since 1993. | 那是因为1993年后就没人这样做了 |
[01:38] | How long do you suppose that’s gonna take? | 大概要花多长时间 |
[01:39] | 17 hours give or take. | 大概17个小时吧 |
[01:43] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[01:45] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:46] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[01:50] | I have 20 minutes. Want to go again? | 还有20分钟 要不要再来一场 |
[01:53] | I guess so. | 可以啊 |
[02:01] | That was the last time. | 这是最后一次了 |
[02:02] | We can’t do this anymore. | 我们不能再这样做了 |
[02:03] | No, no, we won’t, because this is the last time, ever. | 没错 我们不能 因为这绝对是最后一次 |
[02:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:14] | I’m gonna get some coffee. | 我去买咖啡 |
[02:15] | – I’m gonna go pray. – Cool. | -我去祷告 -好的 |
[02:20] | Oh, morning, Hunt. It’s beautiful out there. | 早安 亨特 今天天气很好 |
[02:22] | Webber, what’s with the tie? | 韦伯 你为什么打领带啊 |
[02:24] | Oh, just thought I’d up my game a bit today. | 希望打领带能让我状态更好 |
[02:26] | Yeah. Where’s yours? | 你的领带呢 |
[02:27] | Huh? Oh. | 啥 |
[02:29] | I had kind of a rough night. | 我昨晚太忙了 |
[02:33] | Got a spare. | 我多出一条领带 |
[02:34] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:35] | Don’t mention it. | 别客气 |
[02:43] | Good morning, Bailey. | 早安 贝利 |
[02:44] | What’s with the tie? | 你为啥打领带啊 |
[02:47] | It felt like a tie kind of day. | 今天心血来潮想打领带 |
[02:48] | Oh, well, does it also feel like | 那你今天有没有心血来潮 |
[02:50] | a small bowel obstruction kind of day? | 想做一个肠梗阻的手术 |
[02:52] | I’d be happy to have you scrub in. | 我很高兴您来协助我 |
[02:54] | Oh, not this afternoon. I’m busy. | 下午不行 下午我忙 |
[02:55] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:57] | You have an appointment with your haberdasher? | 你是要去逛男士服装店吧 |
[02:59] | Now what is so wrong with a man | 我稍微注重一下自己的外表 |
[03:01] | taking a little pride in his appearance? | 这有错吗 |
[03:06] | Hello, handsome. | 帅哥 你好 |
[03:08] | Oh, Catherine, there you are. | 凯瑟琳 你来了啊 |
[03:10] | Yes, here I am. | 没错 我来了 |
[03:12] | Mm. Nice tie. | 领带很好看嘛 |
[03:21] | Yeah, whatever’s wrong, that’ll fix it. | 不管出啥问题 这么敲也不行啊 |
[03:23] | Barnett decided everyone should create new passwords. | 巴耐特说让大家重设密码 |
[03:25] | You do it in the settings menu. | 要在设置菜单那重设 |
[03:27] | But I-I can’t access the settings menu | 但没有新密码 |
[03:28] | without a new password. | 我又进不去设置菜单 |
[03:30] | So you’re trying to break in? | 所以你试着敲破机器进去 |
[03:32] | Hey, probably gonna need to go back in | 布罗迪·赖特的肱骨骨折 |
[03:34] | and do a redo O.R.I.F. on Brody Wright’s humerus fracture, okay? | 可能要重新做一次切开复位内固定手术 |
[03:36] | When the hell is Robbins coming back? | 罗宾斯到底什么时候回来 |
[03:40] | Wait, did you see her? Uh, did she see you? | 等下 你见到她了吗 她见到你了吗 |
[03:42] | Robbins is here? | 罗宾斯在这 |
[03:44] | Oh, damn it. | 糟了 |
[03:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:46] | Uh… um, she’s… | 恩… 她… |
[03:49] | She’s being fitted for her first prosthetic today, | 她今天第一次装假肢 |
[03:51] | which I wasn’t supposed to tell you, | 我不应该告诉你这些的 |
[03:52] | because the only way I was able to get her to agree | 因为让她来这唯一的方法就是 |
[03:54] | to come in at all was to promise that no one knows she’s here. | 答应她没人知道她来这了 |
[03:57] | Which makes two promises I’ve broken, | 这样我就两次失信于她 |
[03:59] | if you count the time I said, | 算上上次我说 |
[04:00] | “I promise you won’t lose your leg,” | 我保证不会让你失去你的脚 |
[04:01] | – which she certainly does. – I didn’t see her. | -但还是截肢了 -我没见到她啊 |
[04:04] | Good. Don’t. | 那就好 不要见到啊 |
[04:05] | Tell her I hope it goes well. | 帮我转达我的问候 |
[04:07] | No, I can’t, | 不行 |
[04:09] | because then she’d know I told you she’s here. | 因为这样她就知道我告诉你了 |
[04:11] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[04:15] | Do you need me to write this down? | 你希望我写下来吗 |
[04:24] | Hey, Dr.Robbins. | 你好 罗宾斯医生 |
[04:26] | Good morning. David Moore. | 早安 我是大卫·摩尔 |
[04:27] | I’m your prosthetist. | 我是你的义肢矫形师 |
[04:28] | Um, you know, we’re–we’re gonna be working together | 在接下来的一段时间 |
[04:31] | for a while. | 我们一起努力 |
[04:32] | Uh, you can all me David. Um… | 你可以叫我大卫 |
[04:34] | can I call you Arizona? | 我能叫你亚利桑那吗 |
[04:36] | What’s a while? | 一段时间是多长 |
[04:37] | Well, till one of us dies or your leg grows back. | 直到我们其中一个翘辫子或是你的脚长回来 |
[04:43] | Yeah, that joke’s always a risk. | 这个玩笑是有点吓人 |
[04:46] | Which one of these is mine? | 哪个假肢是我的 |
[04:48] | Uh, none of those, actually. | 事实上 这没有你的 |
[04:50] | Today we’re just gonna get you started on a post-op socket, | 今天先试一下假肢接受腔 |
[04:54] | and that’ll give us a good idea | 这会帮助我们 |
[04:56] | of what’s most comfortable moving forward. | 找到最适合你的假肢 |
[04:59] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[05:04] | Oh, excellent. | 太棒了 |
[05:05] | You see how there’s no scar tissue? | 这没有疤痕组织 |
[05:08] | That–that means it’s healing well. | 这意味伤口愈合良好 |
[05:09] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[05:13] | Yeah, it is. | 是挺棒的 |
[05:16] | All right. Uh, let’s get to work? | 好吧 那我们开始吧 |
[05:21] | Just stop having sex with him. | 别再跟他滚床单了 |
[05:23] | I am trying to fit in. | 我在努力适应啊 |
[05:24] | I live here now. | 我在这生活了 |
[05:25] | I have to just, you know, adapt. | 我得适应 |
[05:28] | So I’m making friends. | 所以我在交朋友啊 |
[05:29] | But you don’t even like him. | 但你都不喜欢他 |
[05:30] | Who says I have to like him? He’s my sex friend. | 我没必要喜欢他啊 他是炮友 |
[05:33] | Ew. Well, what about the ancient guy? | 真恶 那个老古董医生呢 |
[05:36] | What about him? | 他怎样啊 |
[05:37] | You want me to be sex friends with the ancient guy? | 你想我跟老古董滚床单吗 |
[05:39] | No. | 不是 |
[05:39] | I want you to be regular friends with the ancient guy | 我希望你跟他能做一般朋友 |
[05:42] | and stop having sex friends in general. | 还有不要再交炮友了 |
[05:44] | I am regular friends with the ancient guy. | 我跟老古董是普通朋友啊 |
[05:46] | He, frankly, is my bestie. | 坦白地说 他是我在这的好朋友 |
[05:49] | He’s my you here in Minnesota. | 他相当于你在明尼苏达的翻版 |
[05:51] | Well, how does the ancient Minnesota me | 你那明尼苏达的忘年交 |
[05:52] | feel about you being sex friends with Parker? | 对于你把帕克当炮友有什么看法 |
[05:55] | You know, it’s no big deal. Parker is fine. | 没什么大不了的 不用担心帕克 |
[05:57] | A little reptilian, a little chatty, but fine. | 有点腹黑 话有点多 但还好 |
[06:00] | This is a cry for help. | 这说明你需要帮助 |
[06:01] | It’s a cry for an orgasm. | 是要高潮才对 |
[06:02] | And how’s that working out? | 那是怎么行得通的 |
[06:06] | Dr. Grey, the radiologist report | 格蕾医生 放射科的报告 |
[06:08] | does indicate a retrocrural mass, | 表明是后腹膜膈脚占位 |
[06:10] | which means I could be right, right? Or not? | 说明我有可能是对的 或者不对 |
[06:12] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[06:13] | – What? – I gotta go. | -怎么了 -我得走了 |
[06:18] | Holy crap. | 我勒个去 |
[06:21] | Is it a big surprise? | 这会是个大惊喜吗 |
[06:23] | It’s very big. | 很大的惊喜 |
[06:24] | Will I need to use two hands? | 我需要用两只手接着吗 |
[06:27] | Two hands won’t be enough. | 两只手恐怕不够 |
[06:32] | Dr. Webber, does this bed go down at all? | 韦伯医生 这床有下降点儿吗 |
[06:34] | Bryan, um, this is the urologist | 布莱恩 这位是 |
[06:36] | that I was talking to you about. | 我和你提到过的泌尿科医生 |
[06:38] | This is Dr. Catherine Avery. | 这是凯瑟琳·艾弗里医生 |
[06:40] | Before you say anything, uh, | 在你开口之前 |
[06:41] | no, these aren’t basketballs in my pockets; | 我先说明下 我没在口袋里放篮球 |
[06:43] | and, yes, I am very happy to see you. | 同时我很高兴见到你 |
[06:50] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[07:10] | I don’t understand why | 我真不明白 |
[07:12] | you’ve let it get this bad before seeking treatment. | 你怎么等到情况这么严重 才来治疗 |
[07:15] | He’s using it as an excuse | 他想以此为借口 |
[07:16] | to avoid our 10-year high school reunion. | 来躲避我们的高中毕业十周年聚会 |
[07:18] | Paula, I am not. | 宝拉 我没有躲 |
[07:20] | He is. | 他就是在躲 |
[07:20] | It wasn’t this bad before. | 以前情况没这么严重 |
[07:21] | I mean, I-I’ve seen other doctors | 我有去看其他医生 |
[07:23] | who prescribed pills that never seemed to work. | 只是他们开的处方都没什么用 |
[07:26] | Then a few months ago, everything sort of just… | 然后几个月前 它就开始有点 |
[07:28] | blew up. | 像吹气球了 |
[07:29] | He wouldn’t even have come if I hadn’t dragged him. | 要不是我生拉硬拽 他根本不会来 |
[07:33] | I would have. | 我会来的 |
[07:33] | When? | 什么时候 |
[07:36] | After the reunion. | 等聚会结束以后 |
[07:37] | Bryan, there’s no need to fear. | 布莱恩 你没必要害怕 |
[07:40] | By the time we get finished with you, | 等到我们帮你做完手术 |
[07:41] | you’ll be hitting that reunion with 98% less scrotum. | 你就可以轻装上阵地去参加聚会了 |
[07:48] | Dr. Thomas, the P.D.A. was one thing, | 托马斯医生 动脉导管未闭是一个问题 |
[07:50] | but now with the blockage, does that mean two surgeries? | 但现在血管堵塞 是否意味着两个手术 |
[07:52] | No, it means two procedures, | 不 这意味着两个步骤而已 |
[07:53] | both of which I propose to perform during one surgery. | 我建议在同一个手术中完成它们 |
[07:57] | We’ll fix your P.D.A. from the side, | 我们先从侧面修复动脉导管未闭 |
[07:58] | then flip you over | 然后把你翻过来 |
[07:59] | and then open up your blocked arteries from the front. | 再从前面疏通堵塞血管 |
[08:02] | Flip me, spin me… whatever you want. | 把我翻过来转过去 随便你们怎样 |
[08:05] | If it means not feeling like | 如果这意味着我将不再觉得 |
[08:06] | I’m trapped in the body of an 80 year old anymore, I’m in. | 活得像八十岁老太太 我就同意手术 |
[08:10] | Janet, believe me. | 简妮特 相信我 |
[08:11] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我完全明白你的感觉 |
[08:12] | Because he’s old. He’s very, very old. | 因为他老了 他非常非常的老 |
[08:15] | Don’t mistake Dr. Yang’s disrespect for a sense of humor. | 别把杨医生的失礼错当作幽默感 |
[08:18] | She hasn’t got one. | 她根本就没幽默感 |
[08:20] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[08:21] | I-I respect you. | 我尊敬您 |
[08:22] | You’re a historical landmark. | 您就像是那历史性的地标 |
[08:24] | Case in point. | 你还来 |
[08:25] | Like the Grand Canyon. | 就像那科罗拉多大峡谷 |
[08:26] | Keep it up. | 继续说 |
[08:27] | Only–only older. | 比大峡谷还历史悠久呢 |
[08:28] | Oh, all right. Enough. | 行了 说够了吧 |
[08:30] | – Just a smidge. – Oh, my god. | -就老那么一点 -没完了你 |
[08:31] | A smidge older than that. | 就比大峡谷老这么一点 |
[08:35] | I work out all the time, | 我一直有去健身 |
[08:37] | I read “Men’s Health”, | 我还读男性健康杂志 |
[08:39] | and I don’t eat anything I actually want. | 我对自己吃东西也控制得很严格 |
[08:41] | And you’re telling me I’m gonna die? | 然后你却说我快要死了 |
[08:44] | This tumor is difficult to resect. It’s not impossible. | 这个肿瘤切除难度大 但并不是不可能 |
[08:49] | Rob, you’re in private security, right? | 罗伯 你是一名私人保安 对吧 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I’m a bodyguard. | 对 我是个保镖 |
[08:53] | All right. Well, that’s my job, too. | 好的 那也是我的工作 |
[08:55] | I have your back. | 我是你的坚强后盾 |
[08:57] | Yeah, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:59] | This tumor is just a little punk. | 这个肿瘤就是个小混混而已 |
[09:06] | Can I have some tissue, please? | 给我拿点纸巾行吗 |
[09:12] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[09:14] | When you performed | 当你在2003年 |
[09:15] | that transcranial resection of clival chordoma in 2003, | 完成那个经颅斜坡脊索瘤切除术时 |
[09:18] | did you realize you’d become a major influence | 你意识到你将成为全世界内 |
[09:19] | on surgeons around the world? | 外科手术届的典范吗 |
[09:22] | Any questions about central lines? | 有关于中央静脉导管的问题吗 |
[09:27] | Okay, look, I get that you went over this in med school. | 我知道你们在医学院里学过这个了 |
[09:29] | But as interns, | 但是作为实习生 |
[09:30] | you’re gonna be asked to insert central lines every day. | 你每天都要插入中央静脉导管 |
[09:32] | Do it incorrectly, and the patient could die. | 操作失误 病人可能会付出生命的代价 |
[09:34] | I could be watching a Whipple right now. | 我本可以去观摩胰十二指肠切除术的 |
[09:36] | I heard that Dr. Webber’s has a patient with scrotal lymphedema. | 我听说韦伯医生有个阴囊淋巴水肿的病人 |
[09:38] | – Scrotal lyphedema? – Stop. | -阴囊淋巴水肿 -别说了 |
[09:39] | – Ladies. – Uh, Dr. Shepherd, | -女士们 -谢博德医生 |
[09:42] | I have a question about central lines. | 我有个关于中央静脉导管的问题 |
[09:43] | Great. Go ahead. | 很好 说吧 |
[09:44] | In learning to insert your first central line, | 在学习插入第一根中央静脉导管时 |
[09:46] | did you develop any of the skills that contributed | 你有没有学会哪些技能 并最终在2003年 |
[09:48] | to your influential clival chordoma resection in 2003? | 让你成功进行经颅斜坡脊索瘤切除术呢 |
[09:53] | Dr. Yang, can I see you for a second, please? | 杨医生 你能过来一下吗 |
[09:55] | You know, I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[10:00] | Is this gonna take long? | 会很长时间吗 |
[10:01] | Just a quick question. | 就一个简短的问题 |
[10:02] | Did you even try to suggest a less invasive approach? | 你有没有试着建议他采用微创的方式 |
[10:06] | Uh, yeah. Of course I did. A hybrid surgery. | 当然了 我建议采用整合手术 |
[10:08] | Only one incision, done in half the time. | 只有一个切口 一半的时间就能完成 |
[10:09] | When? When did you suggest it? | 你什么时候提的建议 |
[10:11] | I don’t know. Yesterday. | 记不清了 昨天吧 |
[10:12] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[10:14] | Uh, ah, he said, | 他说 |
[10:15] | “Are we a hospital or a pizza delivery service?” | 我们是一家医院 还是送披萨的 |
[10:18] | He asked if we needed it done in 30 minutes or less. | 他问我们是否需要在三十分钟内完成手术 |
[10:21] | He is so stubborn. | 他真是个老顽固 |
[10:22] | Yeah. Uh, but he’s not wrong. | 是的 但他说的也没错 |
[10:24] | I mean, his way minimizes the risk of recurrent shunt. | 他的方法能减小经常性分流的风险 |
[10:27] | I mean, it’s old-school, but I never would’ve thought– | 虽然有点老套 但我从来不会想到 |
[10:29] | Got it. Sounds great. | 知道了 听起来不错 |
[10:30] | Okay. So I can go back? | 那我可以回去了吗 |
[10:32] | Yeah, go, go. Enjoy it while you can. | 去吧 珍惜眼前好好享受吧 |
[10:35] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:36] | Will I be off probation soon? | 我的试用期要结束了吗 |
[10:38] | Just go. | 你就去吧 |
[10:42] | Most men would just bring a girl flowers. | 大多数男人就会给女孩送花 |
[10:46] | You know, this is a very dangerous game we’re playing. | 我们正在玩一场很危险的游戏 |
[10:50] | I’ve done my best to keep Jackson in the dark | 我已经尽力不让杰克森 |
[10:53] | about the further adventures of Catherine and Richard. | 知晓凯瑟琳和理查德的冒险活动 |
[10:55] | Which is why I made sure to grab Dr. Quaid for the skin flap, | 所以我确保是奎德医生来处理皮瓣 |
[10:59] | there’s no reason Jackson needs to be in that O.R. | 这样杰克森就不用出现在手术室了 |
[11:02] | Maybe that’s a mistake. | 这可能是个错误 |
[11:03] | I come into town to work on a case | 我到这里来做一个 |
[11:05] | that has a large plastics component | 和整形有关的手术 |
[11:08] | and don’t bring him in? | 却不叫他加入 |
[11:10] | You saying, it seems suspicious? | 你是说 有点可疑 |
[11:13] | Maybe. | 有点 |
[11:14] | Oh, maybe not. | 唉 也不一定 |
[11:17] | It’s just like high school. | 咱们就像在高中一样 |
[11:18] | I know. | 是啊 |
[11:19] | Isn’t it fun? | 多有趣啊 |
[11:23] | Ooh, when you said you were busy, you weren’t kidding. | 你说你很忙 原来是真的啊 |
[11:25] | Dr. Bailey, how nice to see you. | 贝利医生 真高兴见到你 |
[11:28] | Uh, what happened to your small bowel obstruction? | 你那个肠梗阻手术怎么样了 |
[11:30] | Cleared up. | 处理好了 |
[11:30] | Hey, you wouldn’t need an extra set of hands | 你们一定需要帮手处理 |
[11:32] | on those puppies, would you? | 这些恶心的小东西吧 |
[11:34] | Um, w-well, actually, I was, uh, | 其实…我… |
[11:36] | hoping, uh, that April Kepner could come aboard. | 想让艾普丽尔·凯普娜上台 |
[11:39] | Kepner? | 凯普纳 |
[11:40] | Yeah, I’m, you know, I’m– I’m taking her under my wing. | 我想帮帮她 |
[11:43] | She’s fragile. Y-you understand. | 她有点脆弱 你懂的 |
[11:46] | That is a giant scrotum. I do not understand. | 这个是个巨大的阴囊啊 我可不懂 |
[11:49] | I’m sorry, Bailey. | 真是抱歉 贝利 |
[11:51] | Um, n-next time. | 下次吧 |
[12:00] | You’re the prosthetist? | 你是义肢矫形师 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:02] | I’ve always thought that’d make a good title for a movie. | 听起来很像炫酷的电影名是不是 |
[12:05] | Hey, David Moore. | 我是大卫·摩尔 |
[12:06] | Alex Karev, peds. | 阿历克斯·克莱夫 儿科 |
[12:08] | Um, if you’re looking for Dr. Robbins, | 你是不是要找罗宾斯医生 |
[12:09] | she’s over in the clinic. | 她现在在门诊那 |
[12:10] | We’re about to do a plaster cast of her residual limb. | 我们正要给她的残肢做个石膏模型 |
[12:12] | But you’ve got a few minutes. | 不过你现在去找她还来得及 |
[12:14] | Oh, no, that’s cool. | 哦 不用 没事 |
[12:14] | I was, uh, I was just hoping | 我就是想问你下 |
[12:16] | that you could tell me how she’s doing. | 她现在的情况 |
[12:17] | Any scar tissue or contractures? | 有没有疤痕组织或者挛缩 |
[12:19] | No. So far, so good. | 没有 现在看来情况很好 |
[12:21] | All right. | 那就好 |
[12:23] | How soon before she’s back up on her feet? | 她大概多久能重新站起来 |
[12:24] | That’s a little harder to say. | 这个不好说 |
[12:26] | I should have a better idea after tomorrow, though. | 不过明天就大概知道了 |
[12:29] | Tell her you stopped by? | 要不要告诉她你来过 |
[12:30] | No, no, don’t, because, uh, I didn’t. | 不用 不要说 当我没来过 |
[12:37] | All right. Keep trying, folks. | 好的 大家继续努力 |
[12:39] | Nobody gets it the first time. | 没有人能一次就掌握 |
[12:40] | or the 40th time, apparently. | 或者 四十次也掌握不了 |
[12:44] | I just can’t seem to locate the vein. | 我就是找不到血管 |
[12:46] | Okay, give it to me. | 给我 |
[12:47] | I, uh… | 我… |
[12:55] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[12:57] | Visualize the anatomy. | 想象下解剖图 |
[12:59] | Subclavian vein is what you’re looking for. | 你要找的是锁骨下静脉 |
[13:01] | Okay, walk it up the clavicle. | 沿着锁骨往上 |
[13:03] | Okay. Watch on the angle. Not too deep. | 好 小心角度 不要太深 |
[13:05] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[13:06] | Mm. Watch your angle. | 小心角度 |
[13:09] | Boom. | 赞 |
[13:10] | That’s arterial blood. | 那是动脉血 |
[13:11] | He’s gonna bleed to death. | 他会失血过多而死 |
[13:13] | So not boom? | 所以不赞么 |
[13:15] | No. | 不 |
[13:17] | Not boom. | 不太赞 |
[13:26] | You’ve gotta work around the azygos | 你要在奇静脉和 |
[13:29] | and the hemiazygos veins. | 半奇静脉周围手术 |
[13:31] | There’s fatty tissue, lymph nodes, lymphatic tissue, | 旁边布满脂肪组织 淋巴结 淋巴组织 |
[13:34] | and the sympathetic chains, | 还有交感神经链 |
[13:36] | not to mention the fact | 更不要说 |
[13:38] | that the tumor has lifted up the inferior vena cava | 肿瘤把下腔静脉 |
[13:42] | and is adherent to the aorta. | 顶到了主动脉那去了 |
[13:45] | This is a mess. | 真是一团糟啊 |
[13:47] | I know. | 是啊 |
[13:48] | So how do we get the entire mass | 那如何能在不切到主动脉的情况下 |
[13:51] | without having to resect the aorta? | 移除整个肿瘤 |
[13:53] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[13:54] | Yeah, I’m happy to take this off your hands. | 好吧 我很乐意帮你解决这麻烦 |
[13:56] | I called you for an opinion, not to steal my surgery. | 我是叫你来会诊的 不是偷我的手术 |
[14:00] | N-no first-year attending in her right mind | 脑筋正常的第一年主治医生 |
[14:03] | is gonna want to take on something like this. | 可不会去做这种手术 |
[14:05] | I mean, not when full responsibility | 尤其当手术室里的 |
[14:07] | for every decision made in the O.R. | 每一个决定 |
[14:10] | falls on her shoulders. | 她都要负全责时 |
[14:12] | Mine. | 还是我的 |
[14:15] | Don’t come crying to me | 那你不要等到 |
[14:16] | when a man’s bleeding out on your table | 他死在你的手术台上 再来跟我哭 |
[14:18] | just ’cause you think you bad. | 就因为你自以为了不起 |
[14:19] | Oh, she’s bad. | 她是很强 |
[14:21] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[14:24] | I still don’t understand what it is I’m looking at. | 我还是看不出来这到底是个什么 |
[14:27] | Those are testicles, Dr. Kepner. | 这是睾丸 凯普娜医生 |
[14:30] | Don’t worry, sweetheart. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[14:32] | They’re not supposed to look like that. | 他们本来不是长这样的 |
[14:33] | I know what testicles are s– | 我知道睾丸长… |
[14:36] | Jackson didn’t mention that you were coming. | 杰克森没说你要来 |
[14:39] | He didn’t know. | 因为他不知道 |
[14:40] | He made it very clear, he would like me | 他说的很清楚 让我不再要 |
[14:42] | to stay out of his personal business, | 干涉他的私生活 |
[14:45] | so I am doing my best. | 我可是尽力了 |
[14:46] | Well, I think that’s great. | 我觉得这挺好的 |
[14:48] | I’ve made no such promises to you. | 我可没对你承诺这个啊 |
[14:51] | You need to start prepping for next year’s boards. | 你现在要为明年的答辩准备了 |
[14:54] | There’s a fellow in our gynecology department | 我们妇科有个人 |
[14:56] | that’s an excellent tutor. | 帮你复习最好不过了 |
[14:57] | And he’s cute. | 而且很帅 |
[14:59] | That’s–that’s not really even nec– | 真的不用… |
[15:01] | I said it before, and I will say it again. | 我之前就说过 现在再说一遍 |
[15:03] | You’re just too uptight, baby. | 你就是太紧绷了 宝贝 |
[15:05] | You need to get L-A-I-D. | 你需要被 上 |
[15:07] | Dr. Avery. | 艾弗里医生 |
[15:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[15:10] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[15:12] | I am having the best sex I have had in years. | 我正在享受很多年来最棒的性事 |
[15:16] | And it’s just opened me up like a flower, | 简直让我幸福的像一朵 |
[15:19] | blossoming towards the sun. | 沐浴阳光的花儿一样 |
[15:22] | That’s a powerful image. | 画面够劲爆的 |
[15:24] | I bet that fellow knows his way around a woman. | 因为他特清楚怎么取悦女人 |
[15:28] | Oh, relax. I’m kidding. | 别紧张 我开玩笑呢 |
[15:30] | See that? That’s what I mean. | 看到没 这就是我说的 |
[15:33] | Uptight. | 太紧绷 |
[15:34] | But I will give you his number, | 我把他的电话留给你 |
[15:37] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[15:45] | Hey, Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[15:46] | Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[15:48] | Um, yes, sir. | 怎么了 |
[15:49] | Why is my name on tomorrow’s O.R. schedule | 为什么我的名字在你明天 |
[15:51] | for a scrotal lymphedema surgery with you? | 阴囊淋巴水肿的手术通告里 |
[15:53] | Uh, got the wrong Avery. | 不是你这个艾弗里 |
[15:55] | I’m doing the surgery with your–your mother. | 我要和你妈妈一起手术 |
[15:57] | My mother’s here | 我妈妈在这 |
[15:58] | performing a surgery | 和你一起 |
[16:00] | with you? | 手术 |
[16:01] | B-but we were hoping that you’d be available | 其实我们希望你能来帮我们 |
[16:04] | to do a skin flap. | 做个皮瓣 |
[16:05] | Actually, she sent me to find you for a consult. | 其实 是你妈妈叫我来会诊的 |
[16:08] | O-okay, sure. | 好啊 没问题 |
[16:10] | Yeah, I’ll just be a minute. | 行 我待会就去 |
[16:11] | Great. | 好极了 |
[16:16] | Just a few more minutes, okay? | 再等几分钟就行 |
[16:18] | It’s fine. | 好的 |
[16:25] | Sorry. I thought you’d be ready. | 对不起 我还以为你可以走了 |
[16:27] | That’s because you didn’t check your voice mail. | 因为你没有查语音留言 |
[16:30] | You just looked to see who called. | 你只看了未接来电 |
[16:32] | If you had checked your freakin’ voice mail, | 如果你查了那该死的语音留言 |
[16:34] | Then you would know that I was still gonna be here a while, | 你就会知道我还要在这里多留一阵 |
[16:36] | because you would’ve gotten the freakin’ message! | 因为你他妈本来就该看到那条信息 |
[16:40] | I’ll come back. | 我晚点再来 |
[16:49] | You know, my–my brother, | 我的兄弟 |
[16:50] | he never checks his voice mail either. | 他也从来不查语音留言 |
[16:53] | It’s maddening. | 让人抓狂 |
[16:57] | Derek must be so proud. | 德里克肯定会很自豪 |
[16:59] | You’ll be, like, Mr. and Mrs. Impossible Tumor. | 你们俩就像是”肿瘤必除神医夫妇” |
[17:01] | But that’s the problem. | 但问题就在这儿 |
[17:02] | I mean, he’s not Mr. Impossible Tumor anymore. | 他不再是”肿瘤必除神医”了 |
[17:04] | And I don’t want to rub his nose in it. | 我不想哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[17:05] | He’s trying to be so cheery about teaching. | 他试着乐观看待教书的事 |
[17:08] | Aw. That’s so sad. | 真悲剧 |
[17:09] | It’s not sad. It’s just an adjustment. | 才不是 这叫适应环境 |
[17:11] | Can you imagine never doing surgery again? | 你能相信再也不能做手术的日子吗 |
[17:13] | I can. I do. | 可以 |
[17:14] | I mean, he didn’t see this coming. | 他没料到这事 |
[17:16] | So I just try to enjoy it while I can. | 所以我要珍惜眼前 好好享受 |
[17:19] | Oh, my god. He doesn’t see it coming. | 天啊 他没料到这事 |
[17:22] | Oh, my god. Thanks, Mer. I gotta go. | 谢了 梅 我得挂了 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:29] | Oh, I hate teaching. | 我讨厌教书 |
[17:30] | You love teaching. | 你爱教书 |
[17:32] | I just never realized how much I rely on | 我只是从未意识到 |
[17:33] | just having them be able to watch me do the thing. | 我特喜欢别人欣赏我手术的感觉 |
[17:35] | Well, I used to love it when you stood behind me | 我以前喜欢你站在我身后 |
[17:37] | and whispered instructions in my ear. | 在我耳边轻声指导 |
[17:39] | Well, I can’t do that with all the kids. | 这招只能对付你一个 |
[17:41] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[17:44] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[17:45] | So I’m guessing your intern didn’t like finding out | 我猜你的实习生发现她关于肿瘤的 |
[17:47] | she was wrong about the tumor. | 诊断有误后 很不开心吧 |
[17:49] | No, she didn’t like it at all. | 没错 一点都不开心 |
[17:58] | This is the last time. | 这是最后一次了 |
[17:59] | The last time was the last time. | 上次你也这么说 |
[18:01] | Yeah, but this is the last last time. | 没错 但这次真的是最后一次了 |
[18:03] | I have to be in the O.R. | 我明天一整天都要和 |
[18:04] | all day tomorrow with your mom. | 你妈妈在一起待在手术室里 |
[18:06] | You’re in that surgery, too? | 你也参加那手术了? |
[18:07] | What do you mean, too? | “也”是什么意思 |
[18:09] | Wait. You’re gonna be there? | 慢着 你也去? |
[18:10] | Yeah. No, no, no. | 对啊 不不 |
[18:11] | We cannot both be in that O.R. | 我们不能共处一室 |
[18:13] | She’s gonna figure it out. | 她会发现端倪的 |
[18:15] | She is obsessed with my sex life. | 她对我的性生活太着迷了 |
[18:18] | She’s having amazing sex, so I have to, too. | 她很性福 所以我也要跟她一样 |
[18:21] | Sorry. Sorry. You don’t want to hear that. | 对不起 我说错话了 |
[18:23] | Webber’s still banging my mom. | 韦伯还在跟我妈上床 |
[18:24] | That’s who she called the best sex of her life? | 就是他给了她最棒的性体验 |
[18:29] | And we’re done here. | 我们完事了 |
[18:34] | White wine. | 白葡萄酒 |
[18:35] | What kind? | 哪种 |
[18:36] | The big kind? | 大杯装 |
[18:37] | Torres, it’s late. | 托瑞斯 现在很晚了 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:40] | Well, you know how they say | 人们常说 |
[18:42] | one of the biggest things couples fight about is money? | 情侣吵架的罪魁祸首就是金钱 |
[18:45] | Turns out money fights | 我现在发现 |
[18:46] | ain’t got nothing on an amputation fight. | 跟钱比起来 截肢才是大问题 |
[18:47] | I can imagine. | 可以想象 |
[18:49] | Yeah, but I can’t get mad or yell, | 我还不能生气或者大叫 |
[18:50] | because then I’m the woman yelling at her one-legged wife. | 因为我就会成了对独脚妻子大喊的女人 |
[18:53] | So I’ve been sleeping at Mark’s, | 所以我一直睡在马克家 |
[18:56] | I don’t think I can take another night | 不知道我还能在已故死党的家里 |
[18:58] | in my dead best friend’s bed. | 熬过多少晚 |
[19:00] | It just reminds me that he’s gone, | 这只能让我想起他已逝的事情 |
[19:01] | and I end up having the worst dreams. | 然后我就只能每晚做噩梦 |
[19:03] | It’s getting so bad, I even considered asking Shepherd | 太糟糕了 我甚至考虑过问谢博德 |
[19:05] | if I could crash in his trailer in the woods. | 我能不能在他的丛林拖车里暂住 |
[19:07] | Mm. That’s pretty bad. | 确实很糟 |
[19:09] | Yep. | 没错 |
[19:12] | Sorry. That was a lot. | 抱歉 说太多了 |
[19:13] | Oh, I asked. | 是我先问起的 |
[19:15] | I’m not sure you did. | 你好像没问哦 |
[19:16] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[19:20] | Honestly… | 老实说… |
[19:22] | I haven’t been sleeping too well, either. | 我也一直没睡好 |
[19:27] | Want another? | 再来一杯 |
[19:28] | Uh, yeah. | 好的 |
[19:29] | Yeah? | 好? |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:30] | He’ll have another. | 他要续杯 |
[19:34] | Not to add insult to injury, | 我不是落井下石 |
[19:35] | but that’s the worst tie I’ve ever seen. | 但你这领带是我见过最丑的了 |
[19:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:46] | Yeah, coming. | 来了 |
[19:52] | Well, hey there. | 你好啊 |
[19:55] | Uh, I didn’t know we, uh– | 我不知道我们… |
[19:56] | We’re not. What’s your deal with Dr. Thomas? | 确实不是 你想把托马斯医生怎么办了 |
[19:59] | You came here to talk about Craig Thomas? | 你来这里是想谈克雷格·托马斯的 |
[20:01] | Well, color me disappointed. | 我很失望哦 |
[20:04] | You said, “Enjoy him while you can.” | 你说”珍惜眼前 好好享受” |
[20:05] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:08] | Come on in. | 进来说吧 |
[20:10] | It’s cold. | 外面冷 |
[20:13] | Are you firing him? | 你要解雇他吗 |
[20:17] | We can’t fire him. | 我们不能解雇他 |
[20:20] | We can… | 我们可以… |
[20:21] | force him to retire, though. | 强迫他退休 |
[20:25] | Listen, telling you this | 我透露这些给你听 |
[20:27] | breaks a whole bushel of board regulations. | 已经违反了很多条董事会章程 |
[20:29] | Tell me one mistake he’s made. | 告诉我他几时犯过错 |
[20:31] | He hasn’t. Not yet. | 他没错过 目前还没有 |
[20:34] | But when he does, | 可一旦他犯错 |
[20:35] | his age will make it an instant malpractice suit | 他的年龄势必会引起医疗事故诉讼 |
[20:38] | that we will lose. | 我们必输无疑 |
[20:39] | He’s years behind the medical education curve. | 他太久没接触现代的医学教育了 |
[20:41] | You said it yourself. | 是你自己说的 |
[20:43] | He refused to try a minimally invasive technique. | 他拒绝尝试微创手术 |
[20:46] | Why, | 原因呢 |
[20:47] | because he’s stubborn | 是因为他顽固 |
[20:49] | or because he doesn’t know how? | 还是因为他不懂 |
[20:53] | That’s why you’ve had me working with him. | 这就是你让我和他一起工作的原因 |
[20:54] | Well, yeah, you represent everything that is | 是的 你是医学领域上的 |
[20:57] | new and smart and advanced in our field. | 新型 尖端和先进的综合体 |
[21:00] | You’re his opposite. | 跟他正好相反 |
[21:02] | And when the time comes to make a case, | 如果真的引起诉讼了 |
[21:04] | it won’t hurt to have you help us do it. | 有你在 我们也不会输 |
[21:07] | You should’ve told me. | 你应该早点告诉我的 |
[21:08] | Ethically, no. | 道德上 我不该说 |
[21:09] | Ethically, yes. | 道德上 你该说 |
[21:13] | You should have. | 你应该说 |
[21:14] | Honestly, I never would’ve thought | 老实说 我还真没想过 |
[21:16] | you’d have a problem with it. | 你会对这事有这么大反应 |
[21:27] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[21:29] | You described them as, | 你可以形容其为 |
[21:30] | “so big, a sheet couldn’t cover them.” | “大得一张床单都遮不住” |
[21:33] | I may have exaggerated. | 也许是我太夸张了 |
[21:35] | Okay, ladies, this isn’t a sideshow. | 好啦 女士们 这不是展示橱窗 |
[21:39] | Gentlemen, step right up. | 先生们 上前站好 |
[21:44] | That’s it? | 就是这个 |
[21:47] | – Okay. – That’s not okay. | -好吧 -这不好 |
[21:52] | Oh, great. Karev’s here. | 非常好 克莱夫来了 |
[21:53] | Here to make us all laugh with funny jokes | 来尽情的嘲笑吧 |
[21:56] | About my hands on a man’s parts. | 嘲笑我摸了男人私处 |
[21:58] | This isn’t funny. That poor guy. | 这不好笑 可怜的家伙 |
[22:02] | I know. | 就是吗 |
[22:04] | Can you imagine becoming so swollen | 能想象吗 |
[22:07] | that a surgeon needs to use a scalpel | 肿成那么大 |
[22:09] | to dig out all that excess tissue | 外科医生必须手术切除 |
[22:12] | until the testicles and cords hit the open air? | 直到睾丸和精索暴露在空气中 |
[22:14] | I mean, who even knows what happened to his penis in all that mess? | 谁能知道阴茎怎么样了 |
[22:17] | That’s not okay. | 这很不好 |
[22:21] | Nice. | 不错 |
[22:22] | Your mother won’t stop asking me why I look so tired. | 你妈妈不停的问我为什么看起来这么疲倦 |
[22:25] | Why do you look so tired? | 那为什么呐 |
[22:31] | – They look so cute together. – Shut up. | -他们看起来很般配啊 -闭嘴 |
[22:33] | Think they look tired? | 想想他们有没有疲倦 |
[22:34] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[22:37] | The hybrid surgery was a good pitch. | 复合式手术是适合的方案 |
[22:39] | Yes, it was. | 没错 |
[22:40] | So why aren’t we doing it? | 那我们为什么不做 |
[22:42] | Because we have a surgical plan. | 因为我们手术方案已经定了 |
[22:45] | Do you have a problem, Dr. Yang? | 杨医生你有什么问题吗 |
[22:46] | Nope. But I think you do. | 没有 但是我想你有 |
[22:48] | I think you reject my pitches because they scare you. | 你拒绝我的建议是因为你害怕 |
[22:51] | I thought you were learning something from me. | 我想你是在我这儿学到了什么东西 |
[22:53] | I have. | 是的 |
[22:54] | I have learned that mortality is breathing down your neck, | 我在你身上闻到了死亡的气息 |
[22:57] | and you are running from the future | 你像一个胆小鬼 |
[22:58] | like a scared old chicken. | 逃避未来 |
[22:59] | – I won’t change my plan just because… – Won’t or can’t? | -我不会改变我的计划… -不想还是不能 |
[23:02] | I’m perfectly capable of threading a catheter, Dr. Yang. | 杨医生 我对导管置入术很在行 |
[23:06] | Prove it. Prove me wrong. | 证明给我看 证明是我错了 |
[23:14] | Take a deep breath for me, Bryan. | 布莱恩 深吸气 |
[23:17] | Good. And let it out. | 很好 现在呼气 |
[23:24] | Wh-what about my recovery time? | 我什么时候可以复原 |
[23:26] | I mean, is there any chance | 我会不会有段时间 |
[23:28] | I won’t be able to walk for a while? | 不能走路 |
[23:30] | God, Bryan. | 天啊 布莱恩 |
[23:31] | Stop hiding from Amy Miller. | 不要再躲着艾米·米勒了 |
[23:33] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[23:34] | She probably won’t even be at the reunion. | 她甚至可能不会去聚会 |
[23:36] | She will. Sheryl Thompson told me so. | 她会去 雪莉露·汤普森说她会去 |
[23:38] | Also said she’s single. | 还说她现在单身 |
[23:40] | You’re not that skinny kid from rocketry club anymore. | 你不再是那个火箭俱乐部的瘦弱的小孩了 |
[23:42] | You’re smart. You’re funny. You’re good enough for Amy. | 你聪明 有趣 你配得上艾米 |
[23:45] | Actually, you’re too good for Amy. | 事实上 配她绰绰有余 |
[23:47] | You would be the perfect guy except… | 你会是她的真命天子 除了… |
[23:49] | Except I’ve got giant balls? | 除了我有个巨大的睾丸 |
[23:50] | No! | 当然不是 |
[23:53] | Except that you don’t. | 除了你不去做 |
[23:56] | It’s a good trade, Grey. | 格蕾 这是个不错的交换 |
[23:58] | My two leisurely abdominal surgeries | 两个悠闲的腹部手术换你一个 |
[24:01] | for just one retrocrural tumor. | 后腹膜肿瘤 |
[24:03] | This is getting a little sad. | 这有点可悲了 |
[24:04] | No, I’ll tell you what’s sad. | 不 让我来告诉你什么是可悲吧 |
[24:06] | Meredith Grey flaming out ’cause she doesn’t know | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾有好机会的时候 |
[24:07] | a good bargain when she sees one. | 却不懂得抓住 |
[24:09] | Stop, Mr. Mays. | 迈斯先生 停下 |
[24:11] | Mr. Mays! | 迈斯先生 |
[24:13] | Mr. Mays, stop! | 迈斯先生 不要跑 |
[24:15] | Should’ve made the trade. | 就该跟我换 |
[24:16] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[24:17] | Hey, I might be interested in a trade. | 嘿 我想和你交换 |
[24:22] | He’s right over there. | 他就在那 |
[24:23] | I mean, do I call for backup? Do I get a net or what? | 需要我去叫支援吗 我去找个网还是什么的 |
[24:25] | Forget it. | 得了吧 |
[24:31] | I would operate out here, | 就是在这儿我也能手术 |
[24:33] | but I don’t think it’s particularly sterile. | 但我觉得这可不是无菌的 |
[24:34] | You lied to me. | 你撒谎 |
[24:36] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[24:36] | That intern was in the hallway | 那个实习医生在走廊里 |
[24:37] | bragging to all her little friends | 向她所有的朋友们吹嘘 |
[24:39] | about my once-in-a-career tumor. | 我这个难得一见的肿瘤 |
[24:42] | She said you didn’t even know where you were gonna start. | 她说你甚至不知道从哪里下手 |
[24:51] | With a tumor like this, no surgeon would | 这样的肿瘤 在手术台上开腹 |
[24:54] | until you’re open and on the table | 亲眼看到之前 |
[24:56] | and I can get a look at the thing. | 任何医生都不知道从哪下手 |
[24:58] | Yeah, well, that’s terrifying. | 好吧 这很恐怖 |
[24:59] | I know. That’s why I didn’t tell you. | 我知道 所以我没有告诉你 |
[25:01] | You’re an emotional guy. | 你是个容易激动的人 |
[25:08] | Not usually. | 平时我不是这样的 |
[25:09] | I mean, at work, I’m in dangerous situations all the time. | 工作中 我时刻都处于危险的环境 |
[25:12] | But then, you know, it’s all about the client. | 但在那个时候 这关系到客户 |
[25:14] | So I’m not allowed to freak out. | 所以 不允许我崩溃 |
[25:16] | But right now, I’m freaking out. | 但是现在 我真的抓狂了 |
[25:18] | Okay. Well, today you’re allowed, because I won’t. | 那好吧 今天允许你抓狂 有我在 |
[25:23] | Th-that intern’s got a big mouth. | 那个实习生真是大嘴巴 |
[25:25] | Yeah. Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[25:32] | Dr. Torres. | 托瑞斯医生 |
[25:34] | Did you hear anything about Robbins’ fitting? | 你有罗宾斯安假肢的消息吗 |
[25:36] | I mean, Moore said… | 摩尔说… |
[25:37] | You spoke to Moore? | 你和摩尔说了 |
[25:39] | I told you not to do that. If she’d seen you… | 告诉你不要 如果她看到你… |
[25:41] | Look, I’m the one who cut off her leg. | 听着 我是切掉她腿的人 |
[25:43] | If she has a problem adjusting to the prosthetic | 如果她不能适应假肢 |
[25:44] | or if turns out she’s gotta have more surgery… | 或者最后发现她需要更多的手术 |
[25:47] | I mean, what if I screwed it up? | 如果我把事情搞糟了那 |
[25:48] | She even blames me for being on the plane. | 她甚至为飞机的事怪我 |
[25:49] | She doesn’t blame you, Karev. | 克莱夫 她没有怪你 |
[25:51] | She doesn’t even know you made the cut. | 她甚至不知道是你做的手术 |
[25:52] | I made the call, okay? I was supposed to protect her. | 我下的命令 我本该保护她的 |
[25:54] | I’m the bad doctor, the bad person. | 我是那个坏医生 坏人 |
[25:56] | Your name never comes up. | 你的名字都没出现过 |
[26:03] | Now if this doesn’t feel right, | 如果感觉不合适 |
[26:05] | I can adjust it | 我可以调一下 |
[26:06] | Or…or we can try a whole new cast. | 或者我们再试试别的 |
[26:08] | It’s fine. | 可以了 |
[26:10] | Don’t rush this. | 不要着急 |
[26:11] | If it’s not right, you’re the one that suffers, not me. | 如果不合适 疼的是你 不是我 |
[26:15] | Okay, let’s get you up on your feet. | 好了 我帮你站起来 |
[26:17] | No, that’s fine. I don’t need to… | 不用 可以了 我不需要… |
[26:18] | I need to see you take a few steps. | 我得看你走几步 |
[26:20] | Let’s see how it feels when you put some weight on it, all right? | 看看你把重量放上去会怎样 好吗 |
[26:22] | No. Hey, let go! | 不 嘿 放开我 |
[26:27] | Arizona, you…you can’t do this on your own. | 亚利桑那 这个你一个人做不来 |
[26:29] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[26:31] | If we do this right and we… | 如果我们成功 |
[26:32] | and we get you on a prosthetic that fits, | 我帮你找到合适的假肢 |
[26:34] | you’ll need less, | 你可以更多的靠自己 |
[26:35] | but you are not there yet. | 但现在你还不可以 |
[26:38] | And, you know, | 知道吗 |
[26:38] | You’re very lucky to have people in your corner that care. | 你很幸运 有人在默默的支持你 |
[26:41] | You should let them help. | 你得让他们帮你 |
[26:43] | You’re like a gift from god. | 你像是上帝的馈赠 |
[26:45] | I…I was talking about me. I barely know you. | 我不是说我 我都不怎么认识你 |
[26:48] | I’m here because this…this is my job. | 我帮你 因为这是我的工作 |
[26:50] | I have plenty of other things I could be doing right now. | 此刻 我有很多其他的事情可以做 |
[26:52] | Yeah? Well, why don’t you go do them? | 没错 那你去做好了 |
[26:55] | You know, I think I will. | 我现在就走 |
[27:08] | Okay, folks. Let’s get started. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[27:11] | Um… Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[27:13] | We were wondering if, instead of a lecture, we might be able to | 我们能否去旁观格蕾医生切除那个罕见的肿瘤 |
[27:16] | watch Dr. Grey remove that rare tumor. | 而不是在这上课 |
[27:18] | Dr. Grey is not removing a rare tumor. | 格蕾医生没有要切除什么罕见的肿瘤啊 |
[27:21] | – Yeah, she is. – No, she’s not. | -她确实要 -不可能 |
[27:22] | But she and Dr. Brooks are in O.R. One right now. | 可她和布鲁克斯医生正在一号手术室 |
[27:36] | What did you say to him? | 你对他说什么了 |
[27:38] | Who? | 对谁 |
[27:39] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[27:41] | Because, you know, legally, | 从法律上来讲 |
[27:42] | I could get in a lot of trouble for telling you about the… | 我很可能因为告诉你那些事而惹祸上身 |
[27:44] | I didn’t say anything. It was his idea. | 我啥也没说 他自己的主意 |
[27:46] | Really? | 真的么 |
[27:48] | He just suddenly changes his mind | 他突然就改了主意 |
[27:49] | and goes with an approach he rejected two days ago? | 而采用两天前他拒绝的手术方案吗 |
[27:52] | I know. I was surprised, too. | 我也很惊讶 |
[27:53] | I was, like, “Whoa, what a surprise.” | 我还觉得 “真出人意料啊” |
[27:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:02] | No, actually, maybe we lucked out. | 实际上 我们也许走运了 |
[28:04] | I’ve never seen him use one of those. | 我从没见过他用那些仪器 |
[28:06] | I wouldn’t even allow it if I didn’t know you’d be in there | 如果没有你参与 我绝不同意手术 |
[28:09] | to take over when he craps out. | 你可以在他搞砸的时候接手 |
[28:12] | When he does, it might just be all the board needs | 一旦他搞砸了 董事会就有理由 |
[28:15] | to proceed with his dismissal. | 可以让他退休回家 |
[28:20] | Dr. Yang. | 杨医生 |
[28:32] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[28:33] | I’m sorry. You’re just such a badass. | 我很抱歉 您那么厉害 |
[28:35] | And I shouldn’t have been bragging, | 我不应该到处炫耀 |
[28:37] | but I-I liked feeling like one, too. | 但这让我觉得自己也很厉害 |
[28:39] | If I was a real badass, | 如果我真的够水平 |
[28:39] | I would’ve just kept my mouth shut, | 我应该会管住嘴巴 |
[28:41] | been stoic, silent. | 坚韧而低调 |
[28:42] | Yeah. Why don’t you try that? | 你现在就该闭嘴 |
[28:50] | More suction, please. | 再抽吸一下 |
[28:55] | I can’t get good visualization. | 这样看不太清楚 |
[28:57] | That’s a big tumor. | 很大的肿瘤 |
[28:59] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[29:01] | She didn’t even tell me about it. | 她甚至都没告诉我 |
[29:02] | I found out through one of my interns. | 我从我的一个实习生那得知的 |
[29:05] | My wife is bubble wrapping me. | 我老婆居然小心翼翼瞒着我 |
[29:09] | Shepherd, you have a reputation | 谢博德 你有前科 |
[29:11] | for needing to be bubble wrapped. | 所以她要小心翼翼瞒着你 |
[29:13] | Excuse me? | 为什么 |
[29:16] | You fight for your patients against the worst possible odds, | 你为你的病人治疗各种疑难杂症 |
[29:19] | but when things get messy personally, | 一旦你的个人生活有棘手的问题 |
[29:21] | You’re gone… | 你就会躲 |
[29:23] | off to the woods to drink and grow a beard. | 躲到树林里买醉 胡子拉碴 |
[29:25] | And with everything that’s happened, | 而经历了那么多事 |
[29:27] | and this lawsuit keeping it all alive, | 官司也没完 不断提醒我们 |
[29:29] | maybe she just… | 也许 她只是 |
[29:30] | worried that the slightest little thing | 担心一丁点的小事 |
[29:32] | is gonna make you run off to that trailer, | 会刺激到你 你又躲回到拖车里 |
[29:33] | and leave her alone in the house you gave her, | 把她一个人丢在你建的房子里 |
[29:37] | not sleeping at night, | 夜夜不得安睡 |
[29:38] | because whichever room she lays down in, | 因为无论她睡在哪间房里 |
[29:41] | she just can’t get away from the fact that you’re just not there. | 都会想 你没有在她身边 |
[29:47] | Sounds like you had that all teed up and ready to go. | 听起来 你似乎感同身受 |
[29:50] | Yeah. Yeah, well, a version of it. | 就这么想象而已 |
[29:53] | It’s meant for somebody else, you know, | 这是别人的感受 |
[29:54] | but, uh, it kind of works here, too. | 可同样适用于这里 |
[29:56] | You don’t think she’s coming back. | 你觉得杨不会回来了 |
[29:59] | No. | 是啊 |
[30:01] | No, I don’t. | 她不会回来了 |
[30:03] | Here it is. | 就在这 |
[30:08] | Where do we start? | 我们从何下手 |
[30:14] | We need to identify the testicles and the cords. | 我们得分辨出睾丸和精索 |
[30:18] | Don’t want to damage them. | 我可不想损伤它们 |
[30:19] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[30:20] | I’ll keep my eyes peeled. | 我会紧盯着的 |
[30:22] | I’m having the best time. | 我现在真呀么真高兴 |
[30:25] | Forceps. | 镊子 |
[30:26] | What’s with the face? | 你那是啥表情 |
[30:27] | I’m not making a face. | 我没啥表情 |
[30:28] | I’ve spent a few thousand hours looking at you with a mask on. | 我看你带口罩的时间超过上千小时 |
[30:31] | I know when you’re making a face. | 我知道你刚刚扮怪像 |
[30:31] | Bailey, I’m not making a face. | 贝利 我没做啥表情 |
[30:33] | Just so you know, I did not bully | 顺便说一句 我没有为了参加这手术 |
[30:35] | April Kepner into giving up this surgery. | 欺负艾普丽尔·凯普娜 |
[30:37] | She approached me. | 她主动来找我的 |
[30:38] | So… nuts to her. | 她是傻蛋 |
[30:41] | Get it? Nuts to her? | 听懂没 她是傻”蛋” |
[30:45] | Oh, come on. You get it. | 你肯定懂的 |
[30:47] | I’m a urologist, Dr. Bailey. Of course I get it. | 贝利医生 我是泌尿专家 我懂的 |
[30:50] | Hey, I spend most of my day in a bowel, | 我大部分时间都在和肠子打交道 |
[30:53] | doesn’t mean I don’t laugh at a fart. | 可我对放屁也不会失去笑点 |
[31:00] | Oh, tough room. | 真没趣 |
[31:02] | Oh, hey, Avery, knock, knock. | 艾弗里 到你了 |
[31:03] | I think I just located the left testicle. | 我刚找到了左边的睾丸 |
[31:05] | Yes, you have. | 是的 |
[31:07] | I will continue to excise the surrounding tissue. | 我继续切除周围组织 |
[31:10] | If someone can just get a hand underneath… | 你们谁帮我抬一下 |
[31:13] | – Yeah. – Oh. Uh, sorry. | -我来 -抱歉 |
[31:15] | – No, no, no. Please. Go ahead. – No, I insist. | -别 别 你来吧 -不 你来 |
[31:16] | Oh, for Pete’s sake. It’s just a little testicle. | 天啊 不就是个小小的睾丸么 |
[31:18] | Somebody get up in there. | 你们谁抬一下就行了 |
[31:22] | Of all the organs in the body, | 身体里那么多器官 |
[31:23] | of course it had to be this one. | 必然得是这一个 |
[31:27] | Damn. | 靠 |
[31:29] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[31:30] | You know, I’m pretty sure no one’s ever closed a P.D.A. | 我保证 光咒骂导丝 |
[31:32] | by swearing at the catheter. | 肯定搞不定动脉导管结扎术 |
[31:34] | I don’t need any tips, thank you. | 我不用你指点 谢谢 |
[31:36] | I’ve used a guide wire before. | 我之前用过导丝 |
[31:38] | Really? | 什么时候 |
[31:39] | Was that before or after you learned | 在你学会用羊血实施巫术 |
[31:41] | to use sheep’s blood to lift a witch’s curse? | 之前还是之后啊 |
[31:43] | Would you be quiet? | 你消停会行么 |
[31:47] | Damn. | 靠 |
[31:48] | Just relax. | 放松点 |
[31:55] | I can’t pass the wire. You-you’d better take over. | 我没法牵引导丝 你…你来接手吧 |
[31:59] | Here. | 来吧 |
[32:01] | Your-your right wrist. | 你的右腕 |
[32:02] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[32:03] | Just turn it in, like this. | 像这样翻转一下 |
[32:05] | – I don’t have time for this. – Just-just try it. Try it. | -没时间了 -就试一下 |
[32:07] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[32:14] | That’s all, huh? | 就这样么 |
[32:16] | That’s pretty neat. | 挺简单的 |
[32:17] | If you’d like, I can advance the balloon for you. | 如果你乐意 我可以帮你扩张球囊 |
[32:19] | Back off, sister. Eyes on your own work. | 别插手 姑娘 管你自己的事 |
[33:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[33:05] | I was looking for Moore. | 我来找摩尔 |
[33:18] | It looks great. | 看上去很好 |
[33:19] | Incision’s healed well. No edema. | 切口愈合良好 水肿消退 |
[33:25] | You haven’t completely destroyed my department, have you? | 你还没彻底把我的科室毁掉吧 |
[33:28] | Me? | 我 |
[33:29] | I’m the one thing that’s kept that place together. | 我是那个让科室还正常运转的人 |
[33:31] | This guy, Barnett, is a one-man wrecking crew. | 巴耐特 他就是颗老鼠屎 |
[33:36] | We need you back. | 我们需要你回来 |
[33:41] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[33:45] | You… you know, Callie’s trying, too. | 凯丽也在努力 |
[34:10] | Boy, that went like gangbusters in there. | 刚才的手术真让人惊艳 |
[34:12] | It did, huh? | 可不是嘛 |
[34:15] | You could look a little less disappointed. | 你的失望能表现得别这么明显吗 |
[34:18] | The guy’s a historical treasure. | 他就是个古老的宝藏 |
[34:19] | That’s funny. | 这笑话好 |
[34:20] | No, it’s not. | 我不是在说笑 |
[34:25] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:26] | But on the bright side, | 不过往好的一面想 |
[34:27] | you’re out of surgery sooner than expected. | 你很快就能自己做手术了 |
[34:30] | What do you say to a little, uh– | 你觉得是不是该… |
[34:31] | I’m meeting a friend for drinks. | 我要和一朋友去喝酒 |
[34:34] | Nice. | 挺好 |
[34:36] | That’s nice. You’re making friends. | 挺好 你找到朋友了 |
[34:38] | – Well– – Good night. | -那么 -晚安 |
[35:15] | It’s a little loose. | 有点松 |
[35:21] | And it– and it pinches right here. | 而且…这里有点夹到肉 |
[35:26] | And it hurts a little there. | 那里还有点疼 |
[35:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:30] | Well, let me see what we can do about that. | 让我看看怎么改进下 |
[35:38] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[35:40] | I was visualizing the anatomy all wrong. | 我之前把内部结构想错了 |
[35:42] | But if I just do it the way you told me… | 但若我照着你说的做 |
[35:49] | Excellent work. | 很好 |
[35:51] | Keep going. | 继续吧 |
[35:55] | It’s, uh, not so hopeless after all. | 孺子尚可教 |
[35:57] | Hey, you– you got a second? | 你有空吗 |
[35:59] | Yeah. | 有 |
[36:02] | Good news, Bryan. | 好消息 布莱恩 |
[36:04] | The procedure went as planned. | 手术非常顺利 |
[36:06] | Amy Miller’s got a lot to look forward to. | 艾米·米勒肯定不会失望的 |
[36:08] | You know, it’s really not about Amy. | 其实不关艾米什么事 |
[36:11] | But Paula and I have been friends for so long, | 我和宝拉做了太久的朋友 |
[36:13] | I’ve never really known how to say it. | 我一直不知道该怎么说出口 |
[36:20] | Son, uh, it’s none of my business, | 孩子 虽然不关我的事 |
[36:22] | but I don’t think you oughta be ashamed of your feelings. | 但你不用为自己的感情而感到羞愧 |
[36:25] | Seems to me we just surgically removed | 而且唯一让你觉得难堪的东西 |
[36:27] | the only thing you had to be embarrassed about. | 刚刚也被我们动手术拿掉了 |
[36:30] | Hey. | 好吖 |
[36:33] | There’s a whole lot less of you under that blanket. | 瞧你 一下子缩水了不少 |
[36:40] | Would you mind? | 能让我们独处一会吗 |
[36:41] | No, not at all. | 好的 没问题 |
[36:54] | Think we’ll get invited to the wedding? | 你觉得会邀请我们去他们的婚礼吗 |
[36:57] | Hey. | 两位 |
[37:00] | I need a moment to talk to Dr. Webber, man to man. | 我要跟韦伯医生单独谈谈 男人间的对话 |
[37:02] | Oh, no. No, you don’t. | 不成 你不能这么做 |
[37:04] | Mom. | 妈 |
[37:05] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[37:07] | It’s all right. | 没问题的 |
[37:08] | Well, all right, then. | 好吧 那就听你的 |
[37:13] | All right, here’s the deal. | 这么跟你说吧 |
[37:16] | I understand | 我能理解 |
[37:17] | how two people can be drawn together | 男女之间相互吸引 |
[37:21] | even though they know it’s incredibly wrong | 尽管他们知道不该如此 |
[37:23] | and it’s something that shouldn’t have happened. | 这段关系就是个错误 |
[37:27] | Sex is a powerful force. | 可异性相吸 自然法则 |
[37:31] | All right, look… | 这么说吧 |
[37:34] | You hurt my mom, and I hurt you. | 你要是伤害我妈 我要你好看 |
[37:36] | I wouldn’t hurt your mom. | 我不会伤害她 |
[37:38] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[37:38] | And I don’t like that you like her. | 可我不喜欢你这样 |
[37:44] | Well, man to man, | 按着男人间的法则 |
[37:47] | you’re just gonna have to deal with it. | 你也只能接受现实了 |
[37:50] | You don’t want a piece of this. | 你可不想跟我真杠上 |
[37:53] | Not today. | 至少不是今天 |
[37:57] | I’m watching you. | 我会盯着你的 |
[38:01] | I hope you like the view. | 希望你看得开心 |
[38:22] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[38:24] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[38:28] | I haven’t forgotten that. | 我没忘记这点 |
[38:30] | Actually, I was thinking that all of that over there | 事实上 我觉得你刚才 |
[38:34] | took some pretty big balls. | 挺有胆的嘛 |
[38:46] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[38:48] | Fine. | 不错 |
[38:50] | How about the tumor? | 肿瘤怎么样 |
[38:53] | I was in the gallery. | 我在观摩间 |
[38:55] | That was no big deal. | 不是什么大手术 |
[38:57] | I’m not gonna grow a beard | 我不会自暴自弃 |
[38:58] | and run off and live in the woods anymore. | 丢下你跑去树林里宅着 |
[39:00] | If you have a good day, I want to hear about it. | 若你过得不错 我也想分享 |
[39:03] | It was amazing, actually. | 事实上棒极了 |
[39:05] | I didn’t know where the hell to start. | 我刚开始不知道从何下手 |
[39:06] | I stood there staring at the thing forever. | 站在那傻看着 一个劲发愣 |
[39:08] | I knew that supraceliac aorta was gonna be a bitch to get around. | 我知道很难绕过腹腔干 |
[39:12] | And I couldn’t risk clamping | 也不能冒着使腹部器官 |
[39:13] | without killing off the gut and the kidneys. | 和肾部坏死的风险 去夹住血管 |
[39:14] | And then finally, it just came to me. | 到最后 灵光一现 |
[39:16] | Mattox maneuver. | 马托克斯手法 |
[39:17] | That’s a trauma move. | 是创伤科的手法 |
[39:18] | Right, and it exposed the other side of the kidney, | 是的 这样便能露出肾脏的另一边 |
[39:20] | And well– I had perfect visualization. | 让我清晰地看到肿瘤 |
[39:26] | What is that for? | 这是为了什么 |
[39:27] | Contact high. I might not come down for hours. | 受你感染 能让我兴奋好久了 |
[39:38] | Okay, uh, Sofia’s down for the night. | 索菲亚睡着了 |
[39:41] | And, uh, I’ll be at Mark’s if you need anything. | 我就在马克屋里 有事叫我 |
[39:44] | “American bake-off” is on in a few minutes. | 《美国厨艺大师》一会就开始了 |
[39:55] | It might be hard for a surgeon to admit… | 对外科医生来说 我们不愿承认 |
[40:00] | But there’s no shame in simply being human. | 可偶尔做个普通人也无不可 |
[40:13] | It can be a relief to stop hiding, | 不再隐藏自我 |
[40:18] | to accept who you really are | 接受真实的自己 |
[40:20] | and let the world see you that way, too. | 并大声宣告 反而让人如释重负 |
[40:23] | Mom. | 妈 |
[40:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:30] | I’m fine. | 挺好 |
[40:32] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -很确定 |
[40:38] | Want to have sex? | 要来一炮吗 |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[40:45] | A little self-awareness never hurt anybody. | 一定的自觉没什么不好 |
[40:47] | I know they’re trying to push me out. | 我知道他们想挤我走 |
[40:50] | Got this watch at a surprise retirement party | 这只手表就是四年前 |
[40:54] | four years ago. | 退休惊喜派对的礼物 |
[40:56] | I mean, it’s a piece of junk. | 虽然不是什么好货 |
[40:57] | But I wear it just to screw with them. | 但我戴着就是想让他们难堪 |
[41:00] | They are so polite. | 他们都太有礼貌了 |
[41:02] | They don’t dare say anything directly, you know? | 什么话都不敢直说 |
[41:09] | It’s been a while since I’ve had anyone | 已经很久没有人 |
[41:11] | who cared enough to give me grief. | 出于关心而挤兑我了 |
[41:21] | Um, I’ll have another tequila, | 再来一杯龙舌兰 |
[41:24] | And, uh, something that contains actual alcohol | 至于我这位朋友 上点货真价实的 |
[41:27] | for my friend here. | 酒水 |
[41:27] | Oh, no, it’s late. | 不要了 很晚了 |
[41:29] | It’s, like, 10:15. Have a drink. | 才十点一刻 喝一杯 |
[41:31] | Okay. | 那好 |
[41:33] | I’ll have, um… | 那我要… |
[41:36] | an old fashioned. | 古典鸡尾酒吧 |
[41:39] | What? | 什么 |
[41:40] | Really? An old– you know what? | 不是吧 酒也喝这口 |
[41:41] | I’ll have two. Two. Make it two old fashioneds. | 来两杯吧 两杯古典鸡尾酒 |
[41:43] | There you go. | 就是嘛 |
[41:44] | Old fashioned. | 够古典 |
[42:04] | Because when you know who you are, | 因为当你认清自己 |
[42:07] | it’s easier to know what you’re about. | 才能想清楚未来的路 |
[42:11] | And ultimately… | 以及最重要的 |
[42:13] | what you really need. | 你真正的需求 |