时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Now Mr. Linzer hates the food, | 林泽先生讨厌医院的食物 |
[00:07] | so he will tell you he feels fine. | 但他会告诉你觉得不错 |
[00:09] | He does not feel fine. | 其实是很糟糕 |
[00:10] | And if you release him before his I.N.R. stabilizes, | 如果你在他INR比值稳定前移动他 |
[00:12] | he will bleed to death. | 他会失血而亡 |
[00:13] | Murphy’s gonna keep an eye on him. | 墨菲会看着他的 |
[00:17] | I am gonna keep an eye on him. | 我来看着他 |
[00:19] | Mrs. Gellman’s still intubated, | 格尔曼太太还插着管子 |
[00:21] | but I want the tube out by monday. | 周一我要看到她管子没了 |
[00:23] | Have the nurses page you as soon as she starts breathing on her– | 跟护士说 一旦她能自主呼吸就告诉你 |
[00:26] | I-I will ask them myself. | 我自己来问 |
[00:27] | Oh, it’s not too much for you? | 是不是我要求太多了 |
[00:28] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[00:29] | And yet, you’re trying to fob it off to petunia here, | 是么 那你怎么把事都丢给菜鸟做 |
[00:31] | with her years and years of experience in critical care. | 就凭她那一点点急救护理的经验么 |
[00:34] | I want you to relax on your honeymoon. | 我只想你轻轻松松度蜜月 |
[00:36] | I thought that you’d be reassured | 我觉得有两个人照看你的病人 |
[00:37] | by having two sets of eyes on your patients. | 你会更安心一些 |
[00:38] | The notion of an intern handling my patients | 让一个实习生来照看我的病人 |
[00:41] | is the best way I can think of | 才是破坏我 |
[00:43] | to ruin a perfectly good mai tai. | 享受蜜月最好的方式 |
[00:45] | Oh, are you going someplace warm? | 呀 你要去热带地区么 |
[00:47] | We don’t have to talk about it. | 不想说也可以 |
[00:48] | Oh, no. I want to talk to you about my honeymoon– | 不 我想和你聊聊我的蜜月 |
[00:51] | The hotel, the sights… | 蜜月酒店呀 风景优美哟 |
[00:53] | I’m gonna handle Mrs. Gellman myself. | 我会亲自照看格尔曼太太 |
[00:54] | What I’m wearing on the plane, what I’m wearing on the beach. | 我在飞机上该穿什么呢 在沙滩该穿什么呢 |
[00:56] | Leah, leave. | 莉亚 你先走 |
[00:57] | And the wedding–should I get my nails done today | 还有婚礼呀 我要不要今天美甲呢 |
[00:59] | or tomorrow on my way to the ceremony? | 还是明天去婚礼的时候再做 |
[01:01] | Okay, she’s gone. I got this. | 够了 她走了 我来弄 |
[01:03] | The adrenal system reacts to stress | 肾上腺系统遇到压力时 |
[01:05] | by releasing hormones that makes us alert and reactive. | 释放荷尔蒙 让我们提高警觉 迅速反应 |
[01:09] | The problem is, | 但问题在于 |
[01:10] | the adrenal system can’t tell what’s a regular case of nerves | 你的肾上腺无法区别那是正常的紧张 |
[01:14] | and what’s a real impending disaster. | 还是灾难爆发前的害怕 |
[01:16] | Yo, Lefkowitz. | 嘿 莱夫科维茨 |
[01:18] | Did you bring it? | 你带来了吗 |
[01:19] | That’s the whole thing? Yep. | 就想问这个 当然带了 |
[01:21] | Lefkowitz has gastroparesis | 莱夫科维茨得了胃轻瘫 |
[01:23] | so he can’t digest his food. | 他无法消化食物 |
[01:24] | He was an epic puker for a long time, | 他之前吐得很厉害 |
[01:26] | and now he can’t really eat at all. | 现在还无法进食 |
[01:27] | So we’re gonna give you a gastric neurostimulator. | 所以我们准备给你的胃装个神经刺激器 |
[01:32] | This thing, it’s gonna zap your stomach | 那样就能激活你的胃 |
[01:34] | so it remembers | 它就能 |
[01:35] | to push the food down your system. | 蠕动食物 消化食物 |
[01:37] | Get you back on burgers and fries. | 这样就能吃汉堡和薯条啦 |
[01:39] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[01:40] | Yeah, well, the guys at the airport x-ray are gonna go nuts. | 但机场的安检人员估计会被吓到 |
[01:43] | That’s sick. | 太恶心了 |
[01:44] | Oh, uh, this is Dr. Wilson. | 这位是威尔逊医生 |
[01:46] | She’s gonna be operating with me. | 她会和我一起给你儿子做手术 |
[01:48] | You’ve got a-a crack team, iron man. | 我们可是最佳组合哟 小钢铁侠 |
[01:55] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:58] | Don’t. | 住嘴 |
[02:02] | All right, all right. All right. | 不唱了 不唱了 |
[02:03] | I’ll stop. I’ll stop. | 不调戏你了 |
[02:04] | Jeez. | 傲娇个啥 |
[02:05] | When you and Arizona get to the wedding tomorrow… | 明天你和亚利桑那过来的时候 |
[02:08] | – Mm-hmm. – Don’t sit down. | -怎样 -给我站着 |
[02:10] | What do you mean, don’t sit down? | 为什么要我们站着 |
[02:11] | Just find a place and stand there. | 随便找块地 给我站着 |
[02:16] | You want us to stand in the back? | 你要我们站到后排去么 |
[02:17] | Then we won’t be able to hear anything. | 那怎么听你们宣誓呢 |
[02:18] | Stand in the damn front. | 给我站到前面 |
[02:20] | And block everybody’s view? | 那不会也挡住别人了么 |
[02:21] | I mean, if we’re– I don’t– | 但是 如果 我没弄懂 |
[02:23] | Just pick a spot. | 给老子随便站着 |
[02:24] | You know, it’s not complicated. Ugh! | 实在是很简单 天哪 |
[02:26] | You know, people allow you to open them up with a knife. | 别人愿意你拿刀将其开膛破肚的 |
[02:29] | If they knew you couldn’t follow a simple instruction, | 但他们一旦发现你连指示都听不懂 |
[02:31] | they would run like the wind from this place. | 就会以迅雷不及掩耳之势逃离 |
[02:35] | Are you… | 你是说 |
[02:36] | Are you trying to say, “Would you do me the honor | 你意思是 “能请你们 |
[02:38] | of being mbridesmaids?” | 做我的伴娘吗” |
[02:40] | Does the whole thing have to be about you? | 这是老娘的婚礼 没你们什么事 |
[02:42] | Just put on a dress and don’t sit down. | 穿上礼服 给我站着就好 |
[02:45] | Aww. We’re bridesmaids. | 哇 我们是伴娘哟 |
[02:46] | Oh, don’t even— | 你别过来 |
[02:47] | Ju–ju–see? Ugh. | 别 看吧 |
[02:49] | This is what I was trying to avoid. | 我就是怕你这样 |
[02:52] | Now once I remove the sural nerve from your leg, | 当我把你腿上的腓肠神经移除 |
[02:54] | Dr. Torres will graft it on to Dr. Shepherd’s median nerve. | 托瑞斯医生会将其植入谢博德医生的正中神经 |
[02:58] | You’ll likely experience some discomfort | 而你的腿会在几周内 |
[03:00] | in your leg for a few weeks– | 感到有些不适 |
[03:01] | Months. Months. | 是会有几个月 |
[03:02] | And when he says “Discomfort,” It’s gonna hurt like hell. | 而他说的”不适”其实是”痛得想死” |
[03:05] | Well, you’re a bag of sunshine, aren’t you? | 你还真是体贴入微呀 |
[03:06] | I don’t want to hear six months from now | 我可不想在六个月后听你发牢骚 |
[03:08] | that you can’t move | 说你无法动弹 |
[03:09] | and that the ibuprofen hurts your stomach. | 布洛芬[一种止痛药]让你肚子疼 |
[03:11] | He makes me sound like I’m a 90-year-old man. | 他说得我好像是个老年人似的 |
[03:13] | Have you noticed that? | 太神经质了吧 |
[03:13] | Because I’ve heard for decades how I ruined your life… | 因为你这几十年都在抱怨我毁了你的人生 |
[03:15] | – Because you did. – And that mom doesn’t love you. | -因为你确实毁了 -还有抱怨老妈不爱你 |
[03:17] | – Because she doesn’t. – I don’t want to hear about this. | -因为她确实不爱 -我不想听你说这个 |
[03:19] | I think what you’re trying to say is “Thank you, Lizzie, | 我觉得你想说的是 “莉斯 |
[03:21] | for cutting off a leg and giving it to me.” | 谢谢你愿意把腿捐给我” |
[03:23] | Ah. Here it is. This is how it’s gonna go down in history. | 露出本来面目了吧 这就是你的目的吧 |
[03:25] | It is a nerve. It is not the entire leg. | 只是一条神经 又不是整条腿 |
[03:27] | Okay. Let’s focus. Jackson. | 好了好了 继续吧 杰克森 |
[03:29] | Um, I think Dr. Shepherd’s right. | 谢博德医生说得对 |
[03:31] | – If you’re unsure, we– – Oh, come on. | -如果你担心的话 -得了吧 |
[03:32] | I’m just winding him up because it is so easy. | 我只是故意调戏他呢 我的最爱啊 |
[03:34] | – Just give me the form. – Okay. | -把表格给我就成 -好吧 |
[03:41] | Now can I go hang out with Zola in day care? | 那我现在可以去日托所陪佐拉了吧 |
[03:44] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 这个 抱歉啊 |
[03:45] | They don’t let the adults come and go | 他们那不准大人逗留 |
[03:46] | because it’s harder on the kids. | 孩子们在大人离开都会哭闹 |
[03:51] | I will bring her to you later. | 我待会带她过来见你 |
[04:00] | Grey. | 格蕾 |
[04:02] | Uh, when you get to the wedding tomorrow, | 你明天来参加婚礼时 |
[04:04] | don’t sit down. | 给我站着 |
[04:09] | The lawyer put together the papers. | 律师把文件都起草好了 |
[04:11] | They’re gonna send them over tomorrow. | 明天会送过来 |
[04:12] | Oh, I signed a bunch of stuff with them last week. | 我上周就签了很多了 |
[04:14] | Uh, not the plane crash. The divorce. | 不是坠机事件 是离婚协议书 |
[04:17] | Oh. | 那个啊 |
[04:19] | That was fast. | 还真是快啊 |
[04:20] | I said we wanted to move quickly. | 我说了我想尽快弄好 |
[04:22] | Apparently. | 看出来了 |
[04:23] | It’s all done. You just have to sign. | 全都弄好了 你只需要签字 |
[04:27] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[04:27] | Nope. | 没有 |
[04:29] | Tomorrow, with a pen. | 明天 带支笔去 |
[04:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:37] | Everything off from the waist down. | 把裤子脱下来 |
[04:39] | Nice paper tablecloth for you. I’ll be right back. | 这个是给你用的遮布 我马上回来 |
[04:44] | You know, I was thinking about telling Lizzie | 如果你不介意的话 |
[04:48] | if you’re okay with that. | 我想告诉莉斯 |
[04:49] | I think it’s still kind of early. | 我觉得有点早 |
[04:52] | Yeah, but she’s doing this thing for me. | 没错 但是她为我做了这么多 |
[04:53] | She’ll tell your whole entire family. | 她会告诉你全家的 |
[04:54] | Well, you told Cristina. | 可是你都告诉克里斯蒂娜了 |
[04:57] | I haven’t. | 我还没有 |
[04:58] | Still? | 还没啊 |
[04:59] | There’s no point. | 现在也没什么意义 |
[05:00] | I’m probably gonna miscarry anyway. | 也许我会再流产的 |
[05:02] | Meredith… | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[05:02] | I am just stating the facts. | 我说的是事实 |
[05:04] | I have a very unstable uterus. | 我很容易流产 |
[05:06] | This baby has an uphill climb. | 这个宝宝还不稳定 |
[05:07] | I am just being realistic. | 我不过是面对现实 |
[05:10] | Ready to take a look? | 准备好检查了吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[05:18] | Okay, scoot down. | 慢慢躺下 |
[05:20] | Now there’s still a lot we can do | 我们有很多保胎的办法 |
[05:22] | to support the pregnancy, right, | 是吧 |
[05:23] | even with our history? | 就算有流产病史 |
[05:25] | Of course. You’ve got some risk factors. | 当然 是有些高危流产因素 |
[05:27] | But we’re gonna watch you like a hawk. | 但我们会尽力看好你 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | There we go. | 好了 |
[05:42] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝宝 |
[06:09] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[06:10] | Arizona and I both have red dresses. | 亚利桑那和我都有红礼服 |
[06:12] | Now they’re not the same, but they are similar. | 虽然不一样 但样子差不多 |
[06:13] | So it’s not like matchy-matchy, but it’ll be super cute. | 虽然不是绝搭 但应该非常漂亮 |
[06:16] | Now which part of my face says I want super cute? | 我什么时候说我要非常漂亮了 |
[06:19] | Get over it already. It’s a wedding. | 接受吧 这是个婚礼 |
[06:21] | No one cares that it’s your second other than you. | 除了你 没人会在乎这是第二次结婚 |
[06:23] | Just hold your nose. It’ll be over in a few hours. | 屏住呼吸 就几个小时的事儿 |
[06:25] | Sure. And then we’ll be married. | 当然 然后我就已婚了 |
[06:27] | And, oh, him in L.A., me here with my son | 然后 他在洛杉矶 我和我的儿子在这儿 |
[06:30] | and a job that’s known to take up a great deal of time. | 我工作还超忙没有时间 |
[06:33] | Oh, and he’s an intern, | 还有 他是个实习生 |
[06:34] | because one specialty wasn’t enough for him. | 因为一个专业对他来说不够 |
[06:37] | Let’s get to that part. | 说说这个吧 |
[06:38] | You know, everyone’s acting like I’m some jittery bride. | 所有的人都认为我婚前紧张 |
[06:41] | Maybe I have something to jitter about. | 也许的确有些事情让我紧张 |
[06:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[06:44] | If it’s the marriage you’re really worried about… | 如果你担心的是这段婚姻 |
[06:48] | you can run. | 可以逃婚啊 |
[06:49] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[06:50] | Leave him at the altar. It’s a clean break. | 在圣坛前丢下他 就一刀两断了 |
[06:52] | He’s so pissed that you stood him up | 在所有人前让他丢脸 |
[06:53] | in front of all his people, the whole thing is just over. | 他会非常愤怒 一切就都结束了 |
[06:55] | And then you’re not wrestling with a relationship | 然后你再也不用纠结一段 |
[06:58] | that’s doomed or tied to someone for the rest of your life. | 毕生同另一个人绑在一起的感情了 |
[07:01] | I mean, sure, you love each other now. | 没错 现在你们相爱 |
[07:02] | But the next thing you know, | 接着 |
[07:04] | you are cleaning his pee off the ground | 你会去清理他满地的尿 |
[07:06] | and going to bed with a foot-wide demilitarized zone | 睡觉的时候 被限定在床中间的 |
[07:09] | down the middle of the bed. | 一小块地方 |
[07:13] | Kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[07:14] | I’m just kidding. I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑哪 |
[07:16] | No, it…it’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. | 一切都好 一切都好 |
[07:17] | Yeah, Ben’s the… | 没错 本是… |
[07:19] | The best. He’s… | 最棒的 他… |
[07:20] | He… | 他… |
[07:23] | We have to do an open procedure ’cause he’s got adhesions | 我们必须做个开腹手术 因为几年前 |
[07:26] | from a surgery a couple years ago. | 他的手术造成了粘连 |
[07:28] | Once he’s open, | 等打开腹腔 |
[07:29] | you can take down the adhesions. | 你可以取掉粘连 |
[07:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:33] | I’ve never done anything like that before. | 我从来都没做过 |
[07:34] | Yeah, well, if it was me, | 如果是我 |
[07:35] | I’d spend the next few hours in the skills lab. | 我会去技能室好好练习一下 |
[07:39] | Dr. Karev. | 克莱夫医生 |
[07:40] | Is this because I told you about when I was a kid? | 这是因为我小时候的事吗 |
[07:43] | Oh, yeah. I feel so bad you were a dumpster-diving orphan, | 没错 在垃圾桶里长大的孤儿 好可怜 |
[07:46] | I’m letting you hack up a 10 year old. | 就让你用一个十岁的孩子练手 |
[07:47] | Sorry. Stupid. | 对不起 我错了 |
[07:48] | Ya think? | 想想吧 |
[07:51] | Flowers, music… | 花 音乐 |
[07:53] | It’s a recipe for disaster. | 这是一场灾难 |
[07:54] | April, you’re going to be fine. | 艾普丽尔 你会没事的 |
[07:57] | Don’t worry about it. | 不要担心 |
[07:58] | Oh, come on. Don’t tell her she’s gonna be fine. | 拜托 不要告诉她会没事的 |
[08:00] | You’re gonna be looking all pretty, | 你会很漂亮的 |
[08:01] | little bit of lip gloss on your prude-y little mouth. | 樱桃小口涂上一点点唇彩 |
[08:03] | Jackson will spot her across the room. | 杰克森一眼就会看到她 |
[08:06] | Try to look away, but he can’t. | 他想不看 但欲罢不能 |
[08:07] | You’re irresistible in your dress. | 穿着礼服的你 诱惑无可抵挡 |
[08:09] | One drink, and you’re doing the hippity-dippity | 喝点酒 你们就会去更衣室 |
[08:11] | in the coat room. | 做些运动 |
[08:12] | The dress? Oh, god. | 礼服 哦 天啊 |
[08:15] | See? | 看到没 |
[08:16] | Cruel. | 你好残忍 |
[08:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:22] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[08:28] | So he’s into you now? | 所以 他喜欢上你了 |
[08:29] | Karev? No. | 克莱夫 没有 |
[08:30] | Then why’s he letting you take down adhesions? | 那他为什么让你取粘连 |
[08:33] | Have you ever removed adhesions? | 你曾经做过吗 |
[08:35] | No. None of us have. | 没有 我们都没做过 |
[08:37] | Hey, Wilson. | 嘿 威尔逊 |
[08:38] | Uh, where are Sujin Kim’s post-op notes? | 金守珍的术后注意事项在哪 |
[08:40] | I didn’t finish it. | 我还没写完 |
[08:41] | I wanted to practice for this gastric neurostimulator surgery | 我在练习 我要和克莱夫医生一起做 |
[08:44] | I’m doing with Dr. Karev. | 胃神经刺激手术 |
[08:45] | She’s taking down the adhesions. | 她要取下粘连 |
[08:47] | Really? Oh. | 是吗 哦 |
[08:48] | Good for you. He must really trust you. | 不错 他一定非常信任你 |
[08:53] | I hope you’re not using blunt dissection, | 希望你不要做钝性分离 |
[08:55] | ’cause that’ll tear it. | 会撕裂组织 |
[08:56] | You want nice, precise moves with the instruments. | 想做好的话 要准确精细地分离 |
[09:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:02] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了 |
[09:03] | Yeah. You want me to get you that chart? | 确定 要我去帮你拿病历吗 |
[09:05] | No. It can wait. | 不用 不急 |
[09:07] | You should practice. | 你应该多练习 |
[09:15] | See? She shouldn’t even be doing a move like this. | 看到没 她真不应该这么做 |
[09:18] | He’s into her. | 他喜欢她 |
[09:22] | The last thing you want at your wedding | 在婚礼上 你最不希望的是 |
[09:23] | is to wonder if Mr. Linzer is circling the drain | 担心因为没人监视 |
[09:25] | just because nobody was monitoring his I.N.R. | 林泽先生的凝血指标 导致他挂了 |
[09:28] | So I’ll just stick around here tomorrow | 所以我明天会随时守在这里 |
[09:30] | and keep an eye on him. | 留心观察他 |
[09:32] | Kepner, you broke up with Avery. | 凯普娜 你跟艾弗里分手了 |
[09:34] | I– yes. | 是的 |
[09:35] | Yes. I-I don’t know what that has to– | 是啊 我不明白这跟… |
[09:38] | You’re afraid that the sight | 你担心看到 |
[09:39] | of me in cream colored raw silk | 穿着米色真丝婚纱的我 |
[09:42] | will bring tears to your eyes. | 会让你伤心流泪 |
[09:45] | I am sure that you will be beautiful– | 我肯定你会非常漂亮 |
[09:48] | I look at my father, he kisses me on the cheek, | 我看着我父亲 他亲吻我的脸颊 |
[09:51] | I turn away from him, | 我转身离开他 |
[09:53] | – take a breath. – Dr. Webber. | -深吸一口气 -韦伯医生 |
[09:54] | I step towards Ben… | 我走向本… |
[09:57] | And you and Jackson lock eyes from across the room. | 隔着人群 你和杰克森凝视着对方 |
[10:01] | You melt into him like snow in the rain. | 你融化在他的眼神中 就像雪融于雨 |
[10:08] | I knew you would understand. | 我知道你会理解的 |
[10:10] | Suck it up, Kepner. | 省省吧 凯普娜 |
[10:11] | If I have to go, you have to go. | 我得去 你也跑不了 |
[10:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:17] | “If I have to go, you have to go”? | 我得去 你也跑不了 |
[10:20] | – Oh, drop it. – Oh, no. | -别闹了 -不不 |
[10:21] | That’s the most beautiful sentiment I’ve ever heard. | 真是我听过的最感人的祝福啊 |
[10:28] | Lizzie’s calves are a little shorter | 莉斯的腓肌 |
[10:30] | than we anticipated. | 比我们预计的短一些 |
[10:32] | Tall girl, short calves. | 高个短腿 |
[10:33] | So is that gonna be a problem? | 这会是个问题吗 |
[10:34] | No, not if we just get | 不会 如果我们从另一条腿上 |
[10:36] | a little more nerve from the other leg. | 获取更多一些神经 就不成问题 |
[10:38] | Are you saying to– no. | 你是说 不行 |
[10:39] | – Derek. – Absolutely not. | -德里克 -绝对不行 |
[10:40] | No, I never liked this idea in the first place. | 不行 我从一开始就不喜欢这个办法 |
[10:42] | We find another donor or we don’t do it. | 要么找另外的捐献者 要么就别做 |
[10:43] | Well, we couldn’t find another donor. | 我们找不到别的捐献者了 |
[10:45] | – That’s why we– – Well, then we’re out of luck. | -所以我们才 -那我们就认倒霉呗 |
[10:46] | – Can’t we just– – No, we can’t. | -我们能不能 -不 不能 |
[10:47] | We’re not gonna talk about this. | 我们不要再讨论这个了 |
[10:48] | We’re not gonna float this past Lizzie. | 我们不会向莉斯提出这个的 |
[10:50] | We’re not cutting both her legs to remove pieces. | 我们不能把她两条腿都切开 |
[10:52] | Cancel the procedure. | 取消手术 |
[11:03] | I think you should bring a date to Dr. Bailey’s wedding. | 我觉得你该带个伴去贝利医生的婚礼 |
[11:06] | That way we will focus on our dates | 那样我们就会专注于各自的伴 |
[11:07] | and not on each other. | 而不是对方 |
[11:09] | Or we could just be focused on the happy couple. | 或者我们可以专注于新婚夫妇 |
[11:12] | I am wearing a strapless dress. | 我要穿一件无吊带裙 |
[11:14] | From here up, I’m completely naked. | 从这以上 都是露的 |
[11:18] | Just… wear a different dress. | 那就穿条别的裙子 |
[11:20] | I don’t have a different dress. | 我没有别的裙子 |
[11:22] | I work long hours. I don’t shop. | 我成天工作 没时间逛街 |
[11:24] | I have–I have one dressy dress. | 我只有这么一件像样的裙子 |
[11:25] | How am I supposed to find a date with one day’s notice? | 提前一天通知 我怎么能找到伴呢 |
[11:30] | Stephanie. Hey. | 斯蒂芬妮 好啊 |
[11:31] | Um, would you like to go to Dr. Bailey’s wedding? | 你想参加贝利医生的婚礼吗 |
[11:33] | Oh, what? | 什么 |
[11:34] | Dr. Avery would love for you to go with him. | 艾弗里医生很想你和他一起去 |
[11:36] | – That’s not true. – He thinks that you’d be embarrassed, | -不是真的 -他觉得你会不好意思 |
[11:38] | – but you’re not embarrassed, are you? – Of course she’s embarrassed. | -但你不会的 是不是 -她当然会 |
[11:40] | She’ll get over it. | 她会克服的 |
[11:41] | – Look, don’t get other– – Strapless… | -听着 别找其他人 -无带哦 |
[11:43] | and tight. | 还是紧身的 |
[11:48] | I will pick you up at 1:00 tomorrow | 明天1点 |
[11:50] | in the locker room. | 我来更衣室接你 |
[11:54] | What just happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[11:55] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[11:57] | You got to pick mine, so I get to pick yours, right? | 你挑我的伴 我得给你挑挑 是吧 |
[11:59] | Jackson. | 杰克森 |
[12:02] | What about Shane? | 肖恩怎么样 |
[12:03] | He’s a good-looking piece of man, huh? | 小伙子长得挺帅 是吧 |
[12:07] | They’re that short? | 它们这么短吗 |
[12:08] | No, they’re perfectly respectable calves. | 不 它们是完美的小腿 |
[12:10] | It’s just that we’re not gonna get quite enough nerve | 只是从一条腿上 |
[12:14] | from just the one. | 得不到足够的神经 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:16] | I know it’s a lot to ask. | 我知道这要求挺过分的 |
[12:17] | No, it’s, uh, fine. Do what you need to do. | 不 没关系 该怎样就怎样吧 |
[12:20] | Derek thinks it’s too much to ask, | 德里克觉得这要求太过分了 |
[12:21] | but he really needs this, | 但他真的需要这个 |
[12:22] | so if he comes to you and tries to talk you out of it, | 所以如果他来找你 想劝你别这样做 |
[12:25] | you have to push. | 你要说服他 |
[12:27] | But don’t tell him that I’m the one that came to you, | 但别告诉他我来找你了 |
[12:29] | because he won’t like that. | 因为他会不高兴的 |
[12:33] | You’ve got some balls, don’t you? | 你胆子真大啊 |
[12:34] | You know, if it’s too much, we can call the whole thing off. | 如果你觉得太过分了 我们就取消 |
[12:37] | You know we’re family, right? | 你知道我们是一家人吧 |
[12:40] | There was no wedding, Meredith. | 你们都没办婚礼 梅瑞狄斯 |
[12:42] | You adopted a baby | 收养了个孩子 |
[12:43] | and you never invited us to come meet her. | 却也从来没请我们来看看她 |
[12:46] | You never accepted our invitation to come see us. | 也从不接受我们的邀请 来看我们 |
[12:49] | All we got was a couple of pictures via e-mail. | 我们只通过邮件收到一些照片 |
[12:52] | You know, my kids were so excited that for months, | 我的孩子激动了好几个月 |
[12:54] | they walked around telling every African-American person they saw | 每遇见一个非裔美国人 |
[12:56] | that we have a brown baby in the family? | 就告诉他我们家里有个非洲宝宝 |
[12:59] | A year later, they kind of think I made the whole thing up. | 一年后 他们开始觉得那全都是我编的 |
[13:01] | I’m sorry. It’s just, you know, | 抱歉 只是 |
[13:02] | with everything that’s been going on– | 发生了太多事 |
[13:04] | No, I get that we’re all busy, | 不 我知道大家都很忙 |
[13:05] | but you’re not shy about asking me for a couple of body parts, | 可你找我捐出神经时 一点都不害羞 |
[13:08] | and now you want me to cover your tracks with Derek? | 现在你还希望我能帮你瞒着德里克 |
[13:10] | If you feel like it’s inappropriate, we– | 如果你觉得这不合适 我们… |
[13:12] | No, it’s what sisters ask sisters to do. | 不 这就是姐妹之间的事 |
[13:13] | We cover each other’s asses. | 我们互相包庇 |
[13:15] | Look, if you want to be a sister, | 听着 你要是想当个姐妹 |
[13:16] | I am delighted, but then act like one. | 我很高兴 但请表现得像一点 |
[13:22] | My version of family isn’t like your version. | 我的家庭和你的不一样 |
[13:25] | You guys give each other crap and then you laugh about it. | 你们给对方找麻烦 然后互相取笑 |
[13:27] | You’d walk through fire for each other. | 你们为对方赴汤蹈火 |
[13:29] | Greys are not like that. | 格蕾家不是那样 |
[13:32] | Derek said you had a sister who worked here. | 德里克说你有个妹妹在这里工作过 |
[13:35] | Half. | 同父异母 |
[13:36] | She was on the plane? | 她也在那架飞机上吗 |
[13:37] | You know, I-I really don’t want to talk about my sister. | 我不太想谈及我妹妹 |
[13:39] | My husband really needs this, so you don’t have to like me, | 我丈夫需要这个手术 你不需要喜欢我 |
[13:42] | just–just him. | 为了他就可以 |
[13:43] | You have a child. | 你有个孩子 |
[13:44] | She’s part of my family. | 她也是我的家人 |
[13:46] | You of all people should realize, | 你们这些人应该明白 |
[13:49] | you need spares in a family. | 你若需要家人付出 |
[13:50] | You need as many as you can get. | 他们会毫不犹豫地帮你 |
[13:53] | It was very nice to talk to you, Lizzie. | 和你谈话很愉快 莉斯 |
[14:01] | I stashed a little Johnnie in case the ceremony’s got | 我带了点威士忌 以防万一婚礼上 |
[14:03] | some cousin reading a poem. | 某个表亲朗诵无聊的诗 |
[14:05] | Right. | 好想法 |
[14:06] | Uh, I meant to find you. | 我正要去找你 |
[14:07] | I’m kind of bringing a date. | 我可能会带个人去 |
[14:09] | Yeah, me. | 对 我啊 |
[14:10] | Two guys picking up bridesmaids from out of town. | 两个男的要从城外把伴娘接过来 |
[14:11] | April’s convinced that if we don’t both bring dates, | 艾普丽尔说如果我们都不带其他人 |
[14:13] | then we’re both gonna end up… | 我们最后可能 |
[14:15] | Why you gotta talk to her? | 你跟她说这些干吗 |
[14:16] | She ruins everything. | 她总是把事情搞砸 |
[14:18] | How about I find someone for you to go with? | 我给你找个女伴怎么样 |
[14:20] | You know, maybe Stephanie has a friend. | 说不定斯蒂芬妮有其他朋友 |
[14:22] | Stephanie? That’s who you’re taking? | 斯蒂芬妮 你要带她去 |
[14:23] | You want a date or not? | 你还要不要女伴了 |
[14:24] | – No. – All right. | -不要 -随你便 |
[14:30] | Okay. Whatever. | 好吧 随便谁都行 |
[14:32] | Just don’t get me an ugly one. | 但不能要丑的 |
[14:39] | We’re not doing the procedure. | 我们不能做这个手术 |
[14:41] | Of course we’re doing it. | 我们当然要做了 |
[14:42] | You know what happened when I said I’d do this? | 你知道我同意做手术时 发生了什么吗 |
[14:44] | Mom called me three times in one day. | 母亲一天给我打了三次电话 |
[14:46] | It just brings tears to my eyes. | 感动得我热泪盈眶 |
[14:48] | – She’s a mess. – Come on. You’re the golden child. | -她自己还顾不住呢 -你可是天赋之子 |
[14:50] | The rest of us are just scrapping for second position, | 剩下的我们只能争取第二名了 |
[14:52] | and I just put a lock on it for life. | 而且我一生都在努力争取 |
[14:53] | You think I’m giving that up | 你觉得我会因为 |
[14:54] | just ’cause you have to cut into two legs instead of one? | 你要锯开我的两条腿 就放弃吗 |
[14:56] | Lizzie– | 莉斯 |
[14:57] | No, we’re not discussing it. I’ve decided. | 不用再讨论了 我已经决定了 |
[14:58] | Get back on the horse, Derek. | 振作精神 重新手术 德里克 |
[15:00] | Oh, okay. So you think I’m using this as an excuse, | 好吧 你觉得我是拿这当借口 |
[15:01] | that I’m too scared to try and operate again? | 我太害怕而不敢做手术 |
[15:03] | No, of course not. Nothing scares you. | 当然不是了 没什么能吓到你 |
[15:08] | What if it doesn’t work? | 万一手术没有效果呢 |
[15:11] | What if we go through all of this | 万一我们经历了这么多 |
[15:12] | and nothing comes of it? | 到最后毫无进展呢 |
[15:13] | Well, then at least we tried. | 至少我们尝试了 |
[15:16] | We’re doing it. Just… say thank you. | 手术是一定要做的 说谢谢就够了 |
[15:23] | – You ready? – Yep. | -准备好了 -对 |
[15:25] | Bovie, please. | 请把电刀给我 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:29] | Okay, here? | 是这吗 |
[15:30] | Yep. | 对 |
[15:31] | – Take your time. – Okay. | -慢慢来 -好的 |
[15:32] | Watch out for the blood vessels. | 注意血管 |
[15:35] | Wow. Look at you, all grown-up. | 快看 很不错嘛 像个老手 |
[15:37] | Up in the skills lab, I was doing– | 我之前在实验室里 |
[15:39] | You put a hole in his stomach. | 你把它的胃钻透了 |
[15:41] | – I haven’t even– – move, now. Move. All right. Clamp. | -我还没有 -快让开 给我夹钳 |
[15:44] | – Here you go. – 2.0 vicryl. | -给你 -2.0可吸收性缝线 |
[15:44] | – I’ll get it. – Suction. | -我去拿 -抽吸 |
[15:49] | Hey, Steph. | 嗨 斯蒂芬 |
[15:50] | You okay there? | 你还好吗 |
[15:51] | – Fine. – Terrific. | -嗯 -很好 |
[15:52] | I wanted to ask you– | 我是想问你 |
[15:53] | I was gonna go to the wedding with, | 我本来打算和一个朋友 |
[15:55] | you know, a friend– a guy, like, Stag. | 一起参加婚礼的 是男的 |
[15:58] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[15:58] | And now he feels like I’m bailing on him. | 现在他觉得我放了他鸽子 |
[16:02] | You don’t have to go with me. | 你不用非要和我去 |
[16:03] | No, no. You don’t want to go? | 不 你不想去了 |
[16:05] | You have a date with guy. | 你不是有男伴了嘛 |
[16:06] | I ditched him, and I want you to find somebody for him. | 我甩了他 现在我想让你给他找个女伴 |
[16:09] | Is that weird? | 你觉得奇怪吗 |
[16:10] | Nothing about this is weird. | 一点也不奇怪 |
[16:12] | Terrific. | 很好 |
[16:15] | There’s still some spillage. | 还有血在溢出 |
[16:16] | Give me some lap pads… | 给我一些纱垫 |
[16:18] | And some 2.0 silk. | 还有2.0的棉线 |
[16:19] | Get over here and grab the retractor | 快过来 拿着牵开器 |
[16:21] | so we can put the device back in. | 这样能把设备重新放进去 |
[16:22] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[16:23] | I can’t get my hands to stay still. | 我的手一直在抖 |
[16:24] | Well, shake it off and get over here. | 甩一甩 赶快过来 |
[16:26] | The kid’s gonna be fine, | 这孩子会没事的 |
[16:27] | just grab the damn retractor. | 快来拿着牵开器 |
[16:30] | Get out. | 离开手术室 |
[16:32] | Go! | 出去 |
[16:47] | You think Bailey will notice if I’m not there? | 你觉得我不去 贝利会发现吗 |
[16:51] | She just made you a bridesmaid. | 她都让你做伴娘了 |
[16:53] | Oh, she doesn’t care about all of that. | 她才不关心这些东西 |
[16:54] | She just wants a bunch of people standing up there | 她只是想让一大堆人站在那 |
[16:55] | so it won’t look weird | 这样当本的朋友 |
[16:57] | When Ben has all his guys standing up there. | 站在那时 看起来不会很奇怪 |
[16:58] | And I have a packed day tomorrow. | 而且我明天日程很满 |
[16:59] | Yeah, ’cause you’re going to a wedding. | 当然了 因为你明天要去参加婚礼 |
[17:01] | You’re supposed to wear heels… | 出席这样漂亮的场合 |
[17:03] | to a fancy occasion. | 应该穿高跟鞋的 |
[17:04] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[17:05] | No, they make you feel tall and confident | 不 它们会让你觉得挺拔自信 |
[17:08] | and feminine and– | 更有女人味 而且 |
[17:09] | And my plastic foot isn’t the right shape for… heels. | 但我的塑料踝足没法穿高跟鞋 |
[17:13] | I didn’t get that kind. | 没有适合的类型 |
[17:14] | Well, I mean– | 我是说… |
[17:15] | It’s not nothing. | 这不是那么简单 |
[17:17] | I mean, why do you think women all over the world wear them? | 要不然 为啥全世界的女人都穿高跟鞋 |
[17:19] | Because women all over the world are stupid. | 因为全世界的女人都傻了 |
[17:21] | Oh, okay. So you’re gonna wear flats? | 好吧 那你会穿平底鞋吗 |
[17:22] | Oh, I’d be happy to wear flats. | 我很乐意穿平底鞋的 |
[17:24] | Oh, no, you wouldn’t because then you would feel dumpy. | 不 你不会的 那会令你感觉短胖 |
[17:25] | Oh-ho. Did you just call me dumpy? | 你刚才是说我短胖吗 |
[17:29] | Can you just for one second admit | 你就不能承认 你能理解 |
[17:30] | that you know what it is I’m talking about? | 我在说的吗 哪怕就这一秒 |
[17:34] | Okay, I know it’s hard. | 好吧 我知道这很难 |
[17:36] | It’s hard all the time, | 这一直都不容易 |
[17:38] | and this is just one more reminder. | 而这事就像在伤口上撒盐 |
[17:42] | But you are so, so beautiful. | 但你是如此的美丽 |
[17:45] | Yeah, people stand next to you | 站在你旁边的人 |
[17:46] | and immediately feel bad about themselves. | 都会自惭形秽的 |
[17:48] | It’s a public service | 你矮几英寸 |
[17:49] | that you’re a couple of inches shorter. | 是在帮助大家 |
[17:51] | It is a kindness to every other woman at that wedding | 你少了那么一丝丝的美丽 |
[17:55] | that you are just one tiny bit less beautiful. | 对婚礼上其他的女人是件好事 |
[18:28] | Are you still mad at me because I called Lizzie? | 你还在因为我打给莉斯而生我的气吗 |
[18:32] | Do you still love me? | 你还爱我吗 |
[18:34] | Medium. | 还好吧 |
[18:36] | I just want your hand to be better | 我只是想让你的手变好 |
[18:37] | so that we can put this stupid plane crash stuff behind us. | 这样就能把这烦人的空难全都忘掉 |
[18:42] | Well, the lawyer called to schedule a deposition. | 律师安排了一次录口供 |
[18:44] | He thinks we have a strong case, | 他觉得我们的胜算很大 |
[18:46] | especially now that Cristina and Owen are getting divorced. | 尤其是现在克里斯蒂娜和欧文正在离婚 |
[18:52] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟打官司有什么关系 |
[18:53] | Well, it’d be a big conflict of interest | 如果欧文和其中的一个原告结婚 |
[18:55] | if Owen was married to one of the plaintiffs. | 那其中的利益冲突就很难说清了 |
[18:58] | That’s why they got divorced, right? | 这是他们离婚的原因 对不对 |
[19:00] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[19:01] | No. Why would she not tell me that? | 没 她为什么没告诉我 |
[19:04] | You didn’t tell her you were pregnant. | 你没跟她说你怀孕了 |
[19:07] | Maybe things are different now. | 现在也许情形不同了 |
[19:21] | On the morning of your wedding? | 在你婚礼的早上还上班啊 |
[19:22] | Oh, my house is filled with my family | 我家里到处是人 |
[19:25] | talking about makeup and hair. | 谈论些化妆与头发之类的事 |
[19:28] | Just check into a hotel. Dr. Bailey. | 去找家旅馆 贝利医生 |
[19:30] | Take a nice long bath, get a manicure. | 好好洗个澡 修下指甲 |
[19:32] | Oh, now I got you talking about makeup and hair? | 现在你开始谈论化妆与头发了 |
[19:34] | Dr. Bailey, what are you doing here? | 贝利医生 你在这做什么 |
[19:36] | Checking up on my patients. | 检查一下我的病人 |
[19:37] | Making sure you haven’t bungled anything. | 确保你没做什么蠢事 |
[19:39] | Don’t mention her hair. | 不要提她的头发 |
[19:40] | Why? Did something happen to your hair? | 为什么 你的头发怎么了 |
[19:47] | He probably knew it was risky, | 他很可能知道这有风险 |
[19:49] | so he wanted it on me and not him. | 所以他想让我承担 而不是他 |
[19:51] | You have to stop. You’re making yourself crazy. | 不要再想了 你会疯掉的 |
[19:53] | I’m gonna get fired. | 我要被炒鱿鱼的 |
[19:54] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不会的 |
[19:56] | Just keep your head down and do your work. | 只要低调一点 好好工作就行了 |
[19:58] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说的对 说的对 |
[20:02] | Now I have to ask you something, | 现在我要问你一些事 |
[20:03] | and in light of the fact | 而鉴于你现在 |
[20:04] | that you think your job is on the line, | 认为可能保不住工作 |
[20:06] | it’s gonna sound really stupid. | 这听上去可能很蠢 |
[20:07] | Whatever. It’s okay. | 随便吧 都行 |
[20:10] | Dr. Avery asked me to dr. Bailey’s wedding. | 艾弗里医生叫我去贝利医生的婚礼 |
[20:12] | And I can’t put two words together | 可我距他半米之内 |
[20:15] | into a sentence when I’m within 2 feet of him, | 都说不出一句完整的话 |
[20:16] | and he’s bringing a friend, | 他带了位朋友 |
[20:18] | and he asked me to bring a friend, | 他要我也带个朋友过去 |
[20:20] | and it’ll be like a bunch of us, | 会有一大堆人 |
[20:21] | and we’ll all go together. | 我们会在一块去 |
[20:24] | You’re right. It sounds really stupid. | 你说得对 听上去挺傻的 |
[20:28] | But will you do it? | 但你会去的吧 |
[20:29] | Please, Jo. | 求你了 乔 |
[20:31] | Somebody page cardio? | 给他做心电图了吗 |
[20:32] | Yeah. G.S.W. To the chest. | 做过了 胸部枪击伤 |
[20:35] | We put up 2 and a half liters of blood | 我们准备了2.5升的血 |
[20:37] | when we put in the chest tube. | 在我们放入胸腔引流管时 |
[20:41] | We should move him upstairs. | 我们应把他转到楼上 |
[20:42] | There is a bullet in the abdomen. | 他腹腔内有颗子弹 |
[20:43] | I can do it, or we can call for somebody else. | 我能取出 或者我们叫别人来帮忙 |
[20:46] | You can do it. Amicable, right? | 你能做到 很简单 是不是 |
[20:47] | Mm-hmm. Let’s move. | 对 一起移动吧 |
[20:51] | You’re still rechecking Kepner’s work? | 你还在检查凯普娜的工作 |
[20:53] | What I was born to do. | 我生来就是做这个的 |
[20:56] | I have a chole in about ten minutes. | 十分钟后我有台胆囊切除术 |
[20:58] | In and out, the whole thing should take an hour. | 前前后后 一共要一小时左右 |
[21:01] | You want to scrub in? | 你要一起做手术么 |
[21:04] | Take the edge off before you go home and get dressed? | 在你回家换衣服之前减减压 |
[21:10] | You… are a good man. | 你 真是个好人 |
[21:14] | Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[21:15] | Oh, the man of the hour. | 来得太是时候了 |
[21:16] | Oh, tell me you’re not here to take me back to that house. | 告诉我你不是来带我回家的 |
[21:18] | No, I’m–I’m not. | 不 我 我不是 |
[21:19] | Okay, well, he, um, just asked me to do a chole with him… | 他只是叫我去做台胆囊切除术 |
[21:24] | And it’s the only thing that’s calmed me down on a day full of people | 大家想让我冷静下来 却都失败了 |
[21:26] | trying and failing to calm me down. | 而这是唯一能让我冷静下来的事 |
[21:28] | Why do you think he asked you? | 你怎么觉得是他问你的呢 |
[21:32] | You called him? | 你叫他的 |
[21:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:37] | Both of you. | 你们俩 |
[21:38] | So can I have a car pick you up at the house? | 我能开车接你吗 |
[21:40] | How many times do I have to say no to that? | 说了多少次了不行 |
[21:42] | A person shouldn’t drive themselves | 人不应当自己开车 |
[21:43] | – to their own wedding. – Well, I like to drive. | -去自己的婚礼 -我喜欢开车 |
[21:45] | In a wedding gown? | 穿着婚纱吗 |
[21:46] | Y–it’s my last ten minutes as a single woman. | 这是我作为单身女人的最后十分钟了 |
[21:49] | You know, you both were on a roll there. | 你们俩之前做得都很好 |
[21:51] | Why are you trying to screw it up now? | 为什么现在要搞砸它呢 |
[21:52] | I’ll see you in the o.R. | 在手术室见你 |
[21:55] | And I will see you | 而我在婚礼上 |
[21:57] | at the altar. | 见你 |
[22:10] | Dr. Robbins. | 罗宾斯医生 |
[22:12] | Yeah. Hi. | 你好 |
[22:12] | Dr. Karev had me take down the adhesions. | 克莱夫医生让我取下粘连组织 |
[22:15] | Yeah. Yeah, how’d that go? | 好 进行得如何 |
[22:16] | Some of the adhesions were stuck to the stomach. | 有些组织和胃粘连到了一起 |
[22:19] | The stomach was injured. | 破坏了胃部 |
[22:21] | He could be septic by now. | 现在他可能会有脓毒血症 |
[22:23] | I don’t think he had any business | 我不认为他有任何权力 |
[22:26] | having an intern do that kind of move. | 让一个实习生做这种手术 |
[22:28] | I mean, you were pretty shocked to hear that I was doing it. | 听到我这么做你也相当震惊 |
[22:31] | He threw me in the deep end, probably because– | 他使我陷入绝地 很可能因为… |
[22:34] | Okay, hang on. | 好了 打住 |
[22:36] | What exactly are you saying about your attending? | 关于你的主治 你到底想说什么 |
[22:43] | G.S.W. | 枪击伤 |
[22:45] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[22:45] | Scrubbing in with owen, | 跟欧文一起手术 |
[22:47] | who wants to sign our divorce papers today. | 而他今天正要签我们的离婚协议书 |
[22:50] | I guess we’re being mature and moving on. | 我想这算是成熟的标志吧 继续各自生活 |
[22:53] | Speaking of which, why didn’t you tell me | 说到这 你为什么没告诉我 |
[22:56] | that the divorce was because of the plane crash lawsuit? | 你们离婚是因为飞机失事的诉讼案 |
[23:00] | What? | 什么 |
[23:00] | Derek told me, so that the case is stronger. | 德里克告诉我了 这样获胜把握更大 |
[23:02] | Which is great, I’m glad, | 这很好 我很高兴 |
[23:03] | Especially if it means | 特别是若这意味 |
[23:04] | the two of you are getting back together. | 你们俩可以重新在一起 |
[23:06] | It’s good news, and I don’t know | 这是好消息 我不知道 |
[23:07] | why you wouldn’t want to share that with me? | 你为什么不愿与我分享 |
[23:10] | Because I didn’t know. | 因为我不知情 |
[23:13] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:31] | Dr. Shepherd’s prepped? | 谢博德医生做好术前准备了吗 |
[23:32] | Yep. | 好了 |
[23:33] | Uh, Dr. Torres is going over the studies. | 托瑞斯医生正在查看结果 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:39] | Hold it together. | 加油啊 |
[23:40] | Well, a nerve extraction’s a pretty simple procedure. | 分离神经的过程真的很简单 |
[23:43] | Not that. | 不是那个 |
[23:44] | He asked me on a date, to dr. Bailey’s wedding. | 他约我一起去贝利医生的婚礼 |
[23:47] | Dr. Kepner asked me. | 凯普娜医生叫了我 |
[23:50] | It’s a date? | 这是约会吗 |
[23:51] | It’s not, like, a mentoring thing? | 而不是 好像 辅导之类的事情吗 |
[23:52] | How is drinking champagne | 喝香槟 随着巴里·怀特的音乐跳舞 |
[23:53] | and dancing to barry white a mentoring thing? | 怎么会是辅导之类的事呢 |
[23:56] | I thought it was, like, | 我之前以为 好像 |
[23:57] | spending time getting to know the interns | 在宽松 休闲的环境中 |
[23:59] | in a casual, stress-free environment. | 进一步了解实习生们 |
[24:01] | That was the free-doughnuts thing in the lounge. | 休息室里的免费甜甜圈才是干这个的 |
[24:03] | This is a wedding. | 而这是婚礼 |
[24:05] | I can’t go on a date with my boss. | 我不能和我的上级约会 |
[24:07] | I need to focus on my work, | 我要专注于工作 |
[24:08] | not get all wrapped up in the ladies. | 不能把注意力放在女人们身上 |
[24:09] | Did you really just say “The ladies”? | 你刚才真的说了”女人们” |
[24:11] | You’re the one who just said | 那你还说自己在手术室里 |
[24:12] | you couldn’t concentrate in the O.R., | 无法集中注意力呢 |
[24:13] | cause Dr. Avery might look at you | 因为艾弗里医生会用 |
[24:14] | with his limpid green eyes. | 那双澄澈碧绿的眼睛看着你 |
[24:15] | The eyes are really intense. | 那双眼睛真的很深邃 |
[24:17] | You’ve noticed it yourself, right? | 你也留意到了 对吧 |
[24:18] | Get a grip. | 有点自制好么 |
[24:19] | You get a grip. | 你才要自制呢 |
[24:20] | Karev, did you tell Wilson that | 克莱夫 是不是你告诉威尔逊 |
[24:22] | she’d be fired for screwing up a gastric implant? | 如果她搞砸了胃植入术就会被开除 |
[24:24] | What? | 什么 |
[24:25] | Is the patient gonna make it? | 病人能痊愈吗 |
[24:26] | The patient’s fine. | 病人好好的 |
[24:27] | What the hell did she tell you? | 她到底跟你说了什么 |
[24:28] | She thinks that you set her up | 她觉得是你设计了她 |
[24:29] | to take the fall on a risky O.R. procedure, | 害她为这场高风险的手术全权负责 |
[24:31] | and it kind of sounds like you did. | 而听起来也像是这样 |
[24:32] | It would’ve been risky no matter who did it. | 这场手术总会有风险 不管谁做 |
[24:34] | And I was standing right there. | 况且我一直站在那呢 |
[24:36] | The second it got hairy, I took over. | 她一出状况我就接手了 |
[24:37] | She was in over her head. | 她显然还不到能做那手术的火候 |
[24:38] | And where do you think I got the idea | 你以为我这种做法 |
[24:40] | to do something like that? | 是从哪学来的 |
[24:41] | What are you talking about? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:41] | You. I’m trying to be like you were with me. | 向你学的 我像你对我一样对他们 |
[24:44] | You let me try crap so I got confidence in myself. | 你让我做各种手术 以增强自信 |
[24:46] | That’s what I was trying to do, | 我正在这么做 |
[24:48] | not treat the stupid morons like the stupid morons that | 没有把那群蠢货 |
[24:50] | I think they are. | 想象得那么不堪 |
[24:51] | I gave you opportunities. | 我那是给你机会 |
[24:53] | I also gave you a boatload of encouragement and support. | 我还给了你无数的鼓励和支持 |
[24:56] | I didn’t drop-kick you into the deep end of the pool… | 我没有一脚把你踢进深水池 |
[24:58] | and yell, “Swim, idiot.” | 然后朝你大吼”自己游 蠢货” |
[25:00] | You’re a teacher now. | 你现在是老师了 |
[25:01] | Your students fail, you’ve failed. | 你的学生不合格 你也不合格 |
[25:15] | Glad you’re driving yourself to the wedding. | 很高兴你自己开车去婚礼呀 |
[25:17] | Remind me to stay off the roads. | 记得提醒我远离车道 |
[25:21] | Were you like this? | 你当时也是这样吗 |
[25:24] | On my wedding day, | 我结婚那天 |
[25:26] | I remember staring at my socks for a long time. | 我盯着袜子看了很久 |
[25:30] | I had no idea what to do with ’em. | 完全不知道该怎么穿 |
[25:33] | You know, ten years from now, | 十年之后 |
[25:35] | if the marriage is strong, | 如果婚姻幸福美满 |
[25:37] | I’ll look back at today and say… | 我回想今天 会说 |
[25:41] | “It was just a little bit of cold feet.” | “我只是有点怯场” |
[25:43] | If we’re in a nasty divorce, I’ll say, | 但如果婚姻不幸 我就会说 |
[25:48] | “I knew it was a mistake the day we got married.” | “结婚那天我就知道这是个错误” |
[25:53] | You think it’s a mistake? | 你觉得这是个错误 |
[25:55] | I just feel… | 我只是觉得 |
[25:58] | worried. | 很焦虑 |
[25:59] | I never felt that way with Tucker. | 我和塔克在一起从没这种感觉 |
[26:04] | You were a child when you married Tucker. | 你和塔克结婚的时候还太年轻 |
[26:06] | You’re an adult now. | 现在你成熟了 |
[26:08] | You know the world’s an ambiguous place. | 你知道这个世界并非是白纸黑字 |
[26:11] | You know that love doesn’t conquer all. | 也知道爱情不能战胜一切 |
[26:14] | It conquers some stuff. | 它能战胜某些事情 |
[26:16] | The other stuff kicks the living crap out of love. | 其他的事情则把爱情里的人给分开了 |
[26:20] | And this is the pep talk? | 你这是在安慰我呢 |
[26:24] | Overwhelming doubt is a problem. | 多疑不可取 |
[26:27] | A little bit of doubt is just a sign of an intelligent adult. | 但有点质疑的态度却是明智的 |
[26:34] | Is Grey gonna be in the gallery? | 格蕾会来旁观手术吗 |
[26:36] | No. She didn’t want to make you nervous. | 不会 她不想让你紧张 |
[26:39] | I told her you don’t get nervous. | 我告诉她 你才不会紧张 |
[26:41] | You’re right. I don’t. | 你说的对 我不会 |
[26:44] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[26:45] | Enjoy your nap. | 做个好梦 |
[26:47] | You’ve got nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[26:52] | Torres. | 托瑞斯 |
[26:55] | You’ve got nothing to worry about. | 你也不用担心 |
[27:11] | We good to go? | 可以开始了吗 |
[27:12] | Yes, we are. | 可以了 |
[27:13] | Yes. We’re–yes. | 是的 可以–开始了 |
[27:15] | Jackson, I just want to let you know, | 杰克森 你得给我记住 |
[27:16] | I’ll be here watching the whole time. | 我会一直在这观摩的 |
[27:17] | Couldn’t be happier. | 再好不过了 |
[27:18] | No mistakes. | 万无一失 |
[27:19] | That’s the plan. | 希望如此 |
[27:23] | Are you kidding me? | 你搞什么飞机 |
[27:25] | Get that woman out of my gallery. | 让那女人滚出我的观摩室 |
[27:27] | – That’s not a good idea. – Get her out. | -这真不是个好主意 – 让她出去 |
[27:28] | I heard that, Avery. | 艾弗里 我听到了 |
[27:29] | Edwards, don’t even think about it. | 爱德华兹 想都别想 |
[27:34] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[27:35] | Edwards, you wouldn’t dare. | 爱德华兹 你敢 |
[27:37] | You have years with me. | 你还要跟我几年 |
[27:38] | I can be very difficult to deal with. | 我会让你备受折磨 |
[27:41] | 15-blade, please. | 15号刀 |
[27:42] | You narced on me to my boss? | 你背着我 找我上司告状 |
[27:43] | I worked hard to get here. | 我千辛万苦才加入医院的 |
[27:45] | I’m not gonna let myself get fired because– | 我不想被开除 |
[27:47] | Nobody’s firing you. | 没人会开除你 |
[27:49] | I was trying to help you. | 我是在帮你 |
[27:50] | I clearly wasn’t ready for it. | 很明显我还没准备好做这样的手术 |
[27:52] | Why, because I had to take over? | 原因呢 因为我总得接手吗 |
[27:54] | Look, you can’t go crying | 听着 你不能每次害怕了 |
[27:55] | to my damn boss every time you get scared. | 就跑去找我上司哭诉 |
[27:57] | You can’t cry at all when you get scared | 就算害怕 你也不能哭 |
[27:59] | because it’s scary in there all the time. | 因为在这每分每秒都很吓人 |
[28:00] | I just thought, maybe after I blew the appy, | 也许从我搞砸了阑尾切除术之后 |
[28:03] | I’d be a good target | 我就成为 |
[28:04] | if you needed to pin something on someone. | 你最好的归咎对象 |
[28:06] | It’s paranoid. I get that. | 这种想法很偏执 我知道 |
[28:07] | I don’t always trust people who are trying to help me. | 我不常信任想帮我的人 |
[28:09] | Yeah, yeah, you’re a beaten dog, | 对 一朝被蛇咬三年怕井绳 |
[28:11] | and you bite people who try to feed you. | 谁想帮你 你就会咬谁 |
[28:12] | I don’t give a crap about your sad story. | 你那破故事和我没半毛钱关系 |
[28:15] | You want to be a surgeon, | 你想当外科医生 |
[28:16] | you need to get the hell over it. | 那就自己克服 |
[28:18] | You burned a bridge with me. | 你毁了我对你的一片好心 |
[28:19] | How about you grow up before | 你最好成熟点 |
[28:20] | you burn a bridge with every other attending | 否则以后其他主治医生想帮你 |
[28:21] | who tries to teach you something? | 你也会毁了他们一片好心 |
[28:27] | 50 centimeters of prime nerve. | 五十厘米的腓总神经 |
[28:30] | Great. | 很好 |
[28:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:34] | Forceps, please. Thank you. | 手术钳 谢谢 |
[28:39] | Is no one making small talk | 因为手术台上躺的是 |
[28:40] | because this is Derek Shepherd on the table? | 德里克·谢博德 就没人敢闲聊了么 |
[28:42] | This is intricate work. | 这是台精细复杂的手术 |
[28:43] | Small talk is what keeps us awake. | 聊聊天能让我们保持清醒 |
[28:45] | Well, uh… a couple of days ago, | 好吧 几天前 |
[28:48] | I helped Dr. Kepner extract a malignant mass | 我协助凯普娜医生从一位女病人臀部 |
[28:51] | from the gluteal area of a female patient. | 取出了一块恶性肿块 |
[28:56] | It–it was an impressively sized mass. | 那是相当大的一块肿块 |
[29:00] | Who’s gonna tell Dr. Shepherd | 谁来告诉谢博德医生 |
[29:01] | that he’ll never operate again | 他再也不能手术了 |
[29:03] | because Ross’ idea of gossip is, | 原因是罗斯在聊天时说 |
[29:05] | he saw April Kepner take a lump off an ass? | 他看艾普丽尔·凯普娜从别人屁股上取肿块 |
[29:13] | Brooks, suction. | 布鲁克斯 抽吸 |
[29:16] | All of, not half of it. | 抽吸全部 而不是一半 |
[29:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:23] | He’s got a bunch of tattoos. | 他有很多纹身 |
[29:26] | Wonder if it’s some sort of a gang thing. | 不知道是不是跟黑社会有关 |
[29:27] | – I had– – The chatter isn’t helping me, | -我有… -聊天对我没用 |
[29:29] | and your experience with gangland youth | 你对黑社会小混混的了解 |
[29:30] | has little bearing on how we treat this patient. | 和我们如何治疗这个病人无关 |
[29:45] | What the hell was that? | 你刚才怎么回事 |
[29:46] | I thought this was supposed to be amicable. | 我们不该友好相处吗 |
[29:47] | We’re getting divorced because of the lawsuit? | 你因为诉讼而和我离婚吗 |
[29:52] | It will significantly increase your chances– | 离婚能大大增加你胜诉的几率 |
[29:54] | You didn’t want to mention it? | 你压根不想和我提这些 |
[29:54] | I want you to get the money. | 我希望你得到钱 |
[29:56] | I want all of you to get the money, | 我希望你们所有人都得到钱 |
[29:58] | and I knew there was a very real chance | 我知道很有可能 |
[29:59] | that you would reject the idea | 因为是我提的建议 |
[30:00] | simply because I suggested it. | 你就会反对 |
[30:01] | Oh, right. Because I’m so simple-minded and petulant. | 说得对啊 因为我头脑简单又脾气暴躁 |
[30:03] | You’ve been known to– | 我们都知道你… |
[30:04] | Where do you get off | 你可不可以别 |
[30:05] | making some kind of unilateral decision about our marriage? | 再自作决定 给我们婚姻判死刑 |
[30:08] | How about the fact that you moved across the country | 要不要我提醒你 是你懦弱逃走 |
[30:10] | and didn’t have the courage to do what I did | 不敢和我现在一样 |
[30:11] | and simply ask for a divorce? | 提出离婚 |
[30:13] | Oh, god. So this is ballsy, | 天 那就是说你有种了 |
[30:15] | you hiding behind the lawsuit? | 只会拿诉讼当挡箭牌 |
[30:17] | You couldn’t just admit to me, | 却不敢向我承认 |
[30:18] | or–or–or god sake, yourself, that you wanted out. | 看在上帝的份上 是你自己想离婚的吧 |
[30:20] | You have to let this stupid plane crash | 你不得不让这场愚蠢的飞机事故 |
[30:21] | make the decision for you. | 帮你做决定 |
[30:23] | I chose the airline! | 是我选的航空公司 |
[30:24] | You like it better when I decide?! | 我选的 你满意了吗 |
[30:25] | I chose the airline! | 是我选的航空公司 |
[30:37] | We had to make a budget cut of 4%… | 医院要削减4%的开支 |
[30:41] | and we had a line item of emergency transportation. | 我们有应急运输的预算 |
[30:43] | We never used it, and we had a… | 但我们从来不用 我们之前用一家 |
[30:46] | fancy charter company, | 昂贵的包机公司 |
[30:48] | and I chose a… cheaper one. | 我却选了…便宜的那家 |
[30:56] | You want to know why it was cheaper? | 想知道为什么便宜吗 |
[30:57] | You didn’t build the plane. | 不是你造的飞机 |
[30:59] | People are dead. | 有人死了 |
[31:00] | Or fly it. | 你也不是飞行员 |
[31:02] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你也死了 |
[31:11] | You’re not responsible. | 不是你的责任 |
[31:15] | Someone has to be. | 必须有人负责 |
[31:19] | I mean, it takes a lot of small mistakes | 无数小过失累积在一起 |
[31:21] | to destroy something, | 才铸成大错 |
[31:22] | and it’s really easy for everybody involved | 每个相关的人都可以 |
[31:24] | just to say, “Ah, I just did this one small thing.” | 轻描淡写地说 “我只是做了件小事” |
[31:33] | A bunch of people made it possible… | 送你们上那架有问题的飞机 |
[31:36] | for a bad plane to take off | 是一群人决定之下的结果 |
[31:38] | with you, Meredith, and Derek, | 飞机上有你 梅瑞狄斯 德里克 |
[31:41] | and Arizona, and… | 亚利桑那 还有… |
[31:47] | And I am one of those people. | 我是那群人中的一员 |
[33:10] | I think I’m having a dream | 我觉得自己在做梦 |
[33:11] | a really hot doctor came to take care of me. | 梦到一个火辣性感的医生来照顾我 |
[33:14] | This really hot doctor is leaving you to go to a party. | 这个性感的医生现在要离开你去派对了 |
[33:18] | Callie said it could not have gone better. | 凯丽说手术非常顺利 |
[33:20] | Do you have any pain? | 你觉得疼吗 |
[33:21] | No. | 不觉得 |
[33:23] | How’s Lizzie? | 莉斯怎么样 |
[33:24] | Uh, she’s doing well. | 她挺好的 |
[33:25] | She was still sleeping last time I checked. | 上次去看她 还没醒呢 |
[33:27] | I’ll swing by on my way out. | 我出去的时候再看看她 |
[33:34] | It may have worked. | 也许能成功 |
[33:55] | And we’re back on the shoes. | 又回到鞋子的问题上来了 |
[33:56] | Please don’t even say it out loud. | 拜托你别说出来 |
[33:57] | It makes me feel even more stupid. | 只会让我觉得自己更愚蠢 |
[33:59] | Just… tell her that I wasn’t feeling well. | 你就 跟她说我身体不舒服 |
[34:02] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你是在搞笑吧 |
[34:03] | Do not belittle me, okay? You have no idea what it’s like– | 别小看我 你根本不懂那滋味是什么 |
[34:06] | Oh, trust me, trust me, | 相信我 相信我 |
[34:08] | I am intimately familiar with what’s going on, | 这一切我再熟悉不过了 |
[34:10] | and I’m over it. | 我受够了 |
[34:11] | You are exactly the same person you were before, | 你除了少了条腿 |
[34:14] | just minus a leg. | 和之前没什么两样 |
[34:15] | You think it’s nothing? | 你觉得少条腿没什么吗 |
[34:16] | No. Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 天 当然不是 |
[34:19] | I think it’s everything. | 我觉得这是我们生活的全部 |
[34:20] | And–and you know what? It has been… for months. | 你知道吗 已经几个月了 |
[34:22] | And I have been supportive for months. | 几个月来我一直在鼓励你 |
[34:25] | But there comes a point where you have to suck it up | 但现在你也该振作起来 |
[34:27] | and stop whining and start living. | 停止抱怨 重新生活了吧 |
[34:29] | Okay, so you have one leg. | 好吧 你只有一条腿 |
[34:30] | It’s a wedding. It’s a wedding. | 这是个婚礼 一个婚礼 |
[34:32] | And weddings are sweet and beautiful | 婚礼都是甜蜜浪漫的 |
[34:34] | and n-no one’s gonna notice the stupid leg | 没人会注意到你那条该死的腿 |
[34:35] | because everybody’s gonna be looking at Bailey, | 因为大家都只会看贝利 |
[34:37] | and maybe for one night, | 也许就今天一晚 |
[34:38] | our lives can be about something | 我们的生活能有点别的意义 |
[34:39] | other than that damn leg. | 而不是关于那条该死的腿 |
[34:41] | My whole life is about that leg. | 你的腿占据了我全部的生活 |
[34:43] | I haven’t had sex in five months because of the leg. | 因为它我都五个月没做爱了 |
[34:45] | Enough about the leg! | 我受够那条腿了 |
[35:09] | Everything went smoothly. Your vitals look great. | 一切顺利 你的体征良好 |
[35:11] | And Derek is awake, and he’s in good shape. | 德里克醒了 他状态不错 |
[35:14] | Meredith, I’m pushy. | 梅瑞狄斯 我有些强人所难 |
[35:16] | I get that. | 我能理解 |
[35:18] | Some people find it endearing, | 有些人喜欢这样 |
[35:20] | and some people really don’t. | 另一些人则不 |
[35:22] | But, um… you don’t have to want | 但是 你不是非得 |
[35:26] | Derek’s truckload of sisters in your life. | 接受德里克的姐姐们闯入你的生活 |
[35:31] | Yeah. You are a pain in the ass. | 没错 你很讨厌 |
[35:33] | And I barely know you. | 而且我根本不了解你呢 |
[35:43] | Okay, so… | 好吧 所以… |
[35:44] | I’m not very good at this. | 虽然我不太擅长这个 |
[35:46] | But I’m gonna try. | 但我愿意试试 |
[35:51] | I’m gonna show you something, | 我有东西给你看 |
[35:52] | but you have to promise not to blab it to the whole family. | 前提是你得保证不告诉家里其他人 |
[35:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:57] | – Promise? – Yeah. | -你能保证吗 -我保证 |
[35:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:11] | You? | 你怀孕了 |
[36:12] | Really? | 真的呀 |
[36:16] | We’re having a baby. | 咱家又多个宝宝了 |
[36:24] | Let her drive you, Miranda. | 让她开车送你吧 玛兰达 |
[36:26] | No, mom. | 不 妈妈 |
[36:27] | I just need five minutes with none of you touching me. | 你们能不能别碰我 哪怕就五分钟 |
[36:34] | Wh– | 什么情况 |
[37:13] | So did she bring her friend or what? | 她到底有没有带个朋友来 |
[37:19] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[37:22] | He’s the guy? | 居然是他 |
[37:46] | Was the lawsuit the only reason you asked for a divorce? | 你要离婚仅仅是因为那场官司吗 |
[37:53] | There are many reasons. | 有很多原因 |
[37:56] | You were… | 你已经… |
[37:59] | done | 放手了 |
[38:00] | a long time ago. | 很久之前 |
[38:01] | I’m asking about you. | 那你呢 |
[38:12] | Okay, let me put it another way. | 让我换种说法 |
[38:20] | I wanted to–to try again. | 我本想再试试的 |
[38:27] | I was gonna ask you if we could try again, | 我当时想问我们能否再试试 |
[38:30] | and you said, “I want a divorce.” | 而你直接说要离婚 |
[39:06] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[39:09] | I should throw this thing out the window. | 我就该把手机从车窗丢出去 |
[39:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:12] | Sir, this is Barrett in the E.R. | 我是急诊室的巴雷特 |
[39:13] | Your wife is on her way here, | 你妻子在送往医院的路上 |
[39:14] | paramedics say she’s vomiting blood. | 护理人员说她在吐血 |
[39:16] | – What? – Adele? | -什么 -阿戴尔吗 |
[39:17] | She’s hypotensive. | 她血压很低 |
[39:18] | Um, hey, turn the car around. | 请调一下头 |
[39:20] | We need to go to the emergency room… | 我们得马上去 |
[39:22] | at Seattle Grace Hospital right now. | 西雅图圣恩医院的急诊室 |
[39:56] | Wasn’t this stupid thing supposed to start already? | 这傻乎乎的婚礼不是早该开始了吗 |
[40:02] | I’m–I’m here, sweetheart. | 我来了 亲爱的 |
[40:03] | Why is this happening? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[40:05] | We’re gonna find out. | 我们会找到原因的 |
[40:06] | How much blood has she lost? | 她失了多少血 |
[40:06] | At least a liter, a liter and a half. | 至少一升 一升半吧 |
[40:08] | It started about 45 minutes ago. | 45分钟前出现的症状 |
[40:09] | Oh, God! It hurts. | 天哪 疼死我了 |
[40:11] | Hang more L.R. | 再输点林格氏液 |
[40:11] | No, not if she’s lost that much blood. | 不行 她失了那么多血 |
[40:13] | She needs a transfusion and an N.G.Tube. | 她需要输血 并且插鼻胃管 |
[40:15] | I’ve got this, okay? | 有我来处理 |
[40:16] | Sir, she’s your wife. Step back. | 先生 她是你妻子 请让开 |
[40:17] | – Get me an N.G.Tube, son. – I can do this. | -给我拿个鼻胃管 -我能搞定插管 |
[40:19] | Get me an N.G.Tube right now. | 赶紧给我拿个鼻胃管来 |
[40:21] | Okay, I got it. | 行了 让我来 |
[40:22] | You hear me? | 你听见没 |
[40:30] | Get out of the way. | 先让到旁边去吧 |
[40:33] | – Okay. Central line kit, please. – Yes, doctor. | -请给我中心静脉穿刺包 -好的 |
[40:35] | Yeah, yeah, Leah. Get me out of this dress now. | 莉亚 帮我把婚纱脱下来 |
[40:38] | Adele, hi. | 阿戴尔 |
[40:39] | Can you look at me? | 你能看着我吗 |
[40:40] | Hey, we’re gonna take good care of you, okay? | 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[40:43] | She’s having ventricular couplets. | 她出现了成对室性早搏 |
[40:45] | All right, watch for v-tach. | 注意室性心动过速 |
[40:47] | Prep the I.J. | 准备颈内注射 |
[40:48] | Okay, you’re gonna be fine, baby. We got you. | 你会好起来的 亲爱的 有我们呢 |
[40:50] | All right. Get the guide wire ready. | 把导丝准备好 |
[40:53] | She’s losing consciousness, Bailey! | 她要失去意识了 贝利 |
[40:54] | Damn it. All right. | 该死的 那好吧 |
[40:55] | Uh, Barrett, take this. Do a femoral line instead. | 巴雷特 拿着这个 换股静脉试试 |
[40:59] | Uh, Leah, intubation tray. | 莉亚 准备插管托盘 |
[41:03] | Oh, God, Adele. | 天哪 阿戴尔 |
[41:05] | Oh, God. | 我的天哪 |
[41:10] | Oh, come on, come on, come on. | 接啊 接电话啊 |
[41:13] | Oh, straight to voice mail. | 直接转到语音信箱去了 |
[41:20] | Um, it’s possible that I may have, by mistake, | 我貌似不小心说过 |
[41:23] | said that if she had any doubts, she should flee. | 如果她对结婚有疑虑 就该逃婚 |
[41:25] | – What? – Why? | -什么 -为嘛 |
[41:27] | Well, I kind of said that marriage is like a dance of death, | 我貌似说过 结婚就像是死亡之舞 |
[41:29] | and that leaving him at the altar | 而把新郎一个人留在圣坛上 |
[41:31] | would be a painful but efficient out. | 虽痛苦但不失为有效的方案 |
[41:32] | Oh, that’s nice. | 看你干的好事 |
[41:33] | I was joking… ohh. | 我当时是开玩笑的 |
[41:35] | And she was nervous, okay? | 而她太紧张了 |
[41:37] | And she wasn’t sure if it was the wedding or the whole thing. | 她不确定只是因为婚礼还是整件事情 |
[41:39] | – The marriage? – She was nervous. | -结婚这件事吗 -她太紧张了 |
[41:41] | How nervous? | 是有多紧张 |
[41:46] | How nervous was she, Callie? | 她是有多紧张 凯丽 |
[41:48] | The body doesn’t know the difference | 身体不会分辨 |
[41:49] | between nerves and excitement, panic and doubt, | 紧张与兴奋 恐慌与怀疑 |
[41:53] | the beginning, and the end. | 也不会分辨开始和结束的区别 |
[41:57] | The body just tells you to get the hell out. | 身体只会告诉你赶紧逃出去 |
[42:02] | Sometimes you ignore it. | 有时候你会忽略身体的暗示 |
[42:05] | That’s the reasonable thing to do. | 这样做是更理性的 |
[42:09] | But sometimes you listen. | 但有时候你会听从身体的指示 |
[42:13] | You’re supposed to trust your gut, right? | 你应该相信自己的直觉 不是吗 |
[42:17] | When your body says run… | 当身体发出信号说 逃离吧 |
[42:24] | Run. | 那就跑吧 |