时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In order to properly treat a problem, | 为了确保治疗的准确性 |
[00:04] | a surgeon needs as much information as she can get. | 外科医生需要尽可能详细的信息 |
[00:08] | Wasn’t this stupid thing supposed to start already? | 丫的这婚礼不该早开始了吗 |
[00:10] | So we ask questions. | 所以我们提问 |
[00:12] | Questions like… | 诸如 |
[00:14] | “When did the pain begin?” | 什么时候开始痛的 |
[00:16] | It started about 45 minutes ago. | 45分钟之前 |
[00:19] | “Have you experienced these symptoms before?” | 你之前出现过类似的症状吗 |
[00:22] | “Do you have a family history?” | 有家庭病史吗 |
[00:24] | “Are you currently sexually active?” | 你近期是否有性行为 |
[00:34] | “Have you recently undergone surgery?” | 最近是否动过手术 |
[00:37] | If you’re unwilling or unable | 如果你不愿或者无法 |
[00:38] | to answer these and other questions, | 回答这些问题 |
[00:40] | we’re forced to rely on tests for insight. | 那我们只能靠测试来判断了 |
[00:46] | It’s possible that I may have, by mistake, | 我貌似不小心说过 |
[00:48] | said that if she had any doubts, she should flee. | 如果她对结婚有疑虑 就该逃婚 |
[00:50] | What? | 什么 |
[00:51] | She was nervous. | 她很紧张 |
[00:51] | How nervous? | 是有多紧张 |
[00:55] | How nervous was she, callie? | 她是有多紧张 凯丽 |
[00:58] | Until those test results come back… | 在测试结果出来之前 |
[01:07] | There’s nothing we can do but wait. | 我们只能等 别无他法 |
[01:13] | Ah, damn it. | 见鬼 |
[01:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[01:15] | There’s too much bleeding. | 出血太多 |
[01:17] | Look, even with the scope, I can’t see a damn thing. | 即便有这个镜管 我什么都看不到 |
[01:19] | Okay. Uh, let’s get a C.T. And call the O.R. | 先让她去做CT 准备好手术室 |
[01:21] | I want them ready the second we know what we’re dealing with. | 在弄清楚这病前 把手术室准备好 |
[01:24] | Should I call anyone else? | 要不要去叫另外的医生 |
[01:25] | You’re going into surgery. You’ll be a while. | 如果你要做手术的话 那得好一阵子 |
[01:28] | Yeah? | 那又如何 |
[01:29] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[01:33] | I didn’t forget. | 我一直记着呢 |
[01:34] | I know that. Should I call your fiance? | 我知道 要不要打电话给你未婚夫 |
[01:37] | Y-yes, please. | 要 拜托了 |
[01:45] | What does this mean? | 我们这算什么 |
[01:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[01:51] | The lawsuit is… | 那官司 |
[01:53] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[01:54] | Maybe we’ll be fine. | 也许我们能从头再来 |
[01:57] | Maybe we can– | 也许我们可以 |
[01:58] | Look, just–could we not talk about that? | 我们能先不谈那事么 |
[02:03] | Not right now. | 至少现在别谈 |
[02:25] | Could I have everyone’s attention, please? | 请大家安静一下好么 |
[02:29] | Um, my beautiful wife-to-be | 我美丽的未婚妻 |
[02:31] | has been pulled into an emergency surgery, | 临时被拉去做急诊手术了 |
[02:33] | so things are gonna be delayed for a little while. | 所以婚礼不得不推迟一会 |
[02:35] | Those of you who are doctors will understand. | 在座各位 如果是医生一定深有体会 |
[02:38] | And those who aren’t, uh… | 如果不是医生 |
[02:41] | Well, they’re setting up the buffet, | 自助餐已准备好 |
[02:42] | the bar’s open in the back. | 后边酒吧也开放了 |
[02:43] | Drink, eat, and just as soon as we’re able, | 尽情吃喝吧 我们会尽快 |
[02:45] | we’ll have a little wedding. | 举行婚礼 |
[02:52] | That poor handsome fool. | 这可怜的帅小伙 |
[02:53] | Bailey’s probably hopped a boxcar to mexico by now. | 贝利现在说不准跳上货车逃去墨西哥了 |
[02:55] | I am the worst maid of honor ever. | 我真是最差劲的伴娘了 |
[02:57] | Who made you maid of honor? | 谁请你当伴娘了 |
[02:59] | I called it. | 我毛遂自荐的 |
[03:00] | And then I tanked it. | 然后我还搞砸了 |
[03:01] | Uh, I’m–I’m gonna go to the hospital. | 我现在去医院 |
[03:03] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[03:04] | I’ll go. I’m the general surgeon. | 还是我去吧 我毕竟是普外医生 |
[03:05] | Maybe I can tag her out of surgery. | 我兴许能代替她做手术 |
[03:07] | Put this in water till I get back. | 把这个放到水里 等我回来 |
[03:12] | You really told Bailey to run? | 你竟然真叫贝利逃婚 |
[03:14] | I didn’t say she should run. | 我可没要她逃 |
[03:15] | I said she could run. | 我只是提了个建议 |
[03:16] | And–and I was joking. I was… ha ha. | 而且我只是开玩笑说说 |
[03:20] | Funny… funny me. | 随便打哈哈的 |
[03:24] | Who needs a drink? | 酒在哪呢 |
[03:30] | I can stay. | 我可以留下来 |
[03:31] | We’ll be fine. You should go. | 我们能搞定 你快去婚礼 |
[03:32] | I don’t really feel like going to a wedding | 我都要签离婚协议书了 |
[03:34] | if I’m gonna be signing divorce papers. | 真不是太想去参加婚礼 |
[03:49] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道到底是怎么回事 |
[03:50] | I heard a crash, checked my rearview. | 我听到碰撞声 然后瞥了一眼我的后视镜 |
[03:52] | Half the club is eating asphalt, | 大半人都摔地上了 |
[03:53] | banging around like tenpins. | 东倒西歪像个保龄球场 |
[03:55] | I mean, it’s real, real nasty. | 真的 真的有点恶心啊 |
[03:57] | Bowling for bikers? | 摩托车手打保龄 |
[03:58] | – Maybe you should stick around. – Yeah. | -也许你还是留下的好 -对 |
[04:07] | You just gonna stand there with your junk in your hand, | 你难道就准备呆站在这 |
[04:08] | or you gonna do something, doc? | 还是滚过去做点事啊 医生 |
[04:22] | Multiple contusions. Pelvis stabilized in transport. | 多处挫伤 盆骨在路上固定好了 |
[04:25] | Coming through. Watch your back. | 请让让 注意身后 |
[04:28] | You know, I used to ride a donor cycle. | 我以前也开过运器官的车 |
[04:30] | Really? Why’d you stop? | 真的吗 怎么不开了 |
[04:34] | Chest tubes hurt like a bitch. | 胸管抵得我太痛 |
[04:39] | Stuart Loeb, 35. Vital signs stable. | 斯图尔特·罗卜 35岁 生命体征稳定 |
[04:41] | Alert before we pushed 5 of morphine | 左手套状撕脱伤 |
[04:43] | for a left arm degloving injury. | 在打了五毫升吗啡前 神智清明 |
[04:45] | Ooh. He must have been thrown out of his car. | 他是从车里飞出去了吧 |
[04:46] | He was on one of the bikes. | 他是骑摩托的 |
[04:48] | Seriously, this guy? | 真的 就他吗 |
[04:49] | I know, right? | 我也觉得奇怪 |
[04:50] | Okay. Uh, let’s get him in trauma 1. | 送他去创伤一室 |
[04:51] | And start making some calls. | 再呼点人过来 |
[04:53] | We need more hands in here. | 人手紧缺的很啊现在 |
[04:54] | Right away, doctor. | 马上就叫 医生 |
[05:03] | Hey, look at these. | 快来看看这个 |
[05:04] | Macaroni and cheese in the form of a cupcake. | 通心粉和奶酪做成纸杯蛋糕 |
[05:05] | Might be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. | 真是我见过的最卡哇伊的东东了 |
[05:07] | I just… did something. | 我刚去做了点事 |
[05:10] | I got us a room. Just now. | 我去订了间房 刚才 |
[05:11] | Um, a-and the guy at the desk said that it’s really nice | 大堂的人说房间很不错 |
[05:13] | and it has a view. | 有优美的风景 |
[05:14] | Though honestly, I only care that it has a bed. | 但实话说 我只在乎那张床 |
[05:16] | Are you tired? | 你累了么 |
[05:17] | No. | 没 |
[05:22] | You got us a room. | 你给我们开了间房啊 |
[05:24] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[05:25] | S-so we could… | 所以我们能 |
[05:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 很好 |
[05:30] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[05:32] | Sorry, but if you knew, you’d understand. | 抱歉 但时不我待 见谅哈 |
[05:33] | – What is she doing? – Wait. Okay. Hold on. Listen. | -她怎么了 -慢着 别急 |
[05:36] | We should take some of that to go. | 我们还是得带点吃的 |
[05:37] | – You know, in case we work up an appetite. – Right. | -以防等会肚子饿了嘛 -对 |
[05:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[05:48] | You’re sorry? No, you’re not sorry. | 你很抱歉 我看你没这意思啊 |
[05:49] | You’re criminally negligent. | 你真是玩忽职守了 |
[05:50] | – Dr. Webber– – My wife has Alzheimer’s, | -韦伯医生 -我妻子是老年痴呆症患者 |
[05:52] | and you told me my visits were agitating her. | 然后你说我去探望她 她会生气 |
[05:54] | So instead of monitoring her myself, | 所以我没能亲自照顾她 |
[05:56] | I allowed you to do it. | 我让你们照顾她 |
[05:57] | You want to look at me right now and tell me you’re sorry? | 你还有脸跟我说你很抱歉 |
[05:59] | Sir, I understand you’re upset. | 先生 我知道你很难受 |
[06:01] | Though to be clear, | 但我必须说清楚 |
[06:02] | when I said you should visit less frequently, | 我当时是说你应该减少探望的次数 |
[06:04] | I certainly didn’t mean for you to stop altogether. | 这并不是说你不要探望她 |
[06:06] | What did you just say to me? | 你说什么啊 |
[06:09] | What did you just say to me?! | 你说什么啊 |
[06:10] | Dr. Webber, they need you in O.R. two. | 韦伯医生 二号手术室缺人手 |
[06:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:24] | Don’t thank me. Just go. | 不用谢我 走吧 |
[06:30] | Is she in the O.R. already? | 她是不是已经进手术室了 |
[06:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:32] | I just said that so you wouldn’t punch that guy out. | 我说那话是为了不让你打他 |
[06:35] | Is this why she isn’t at the wedding? | 这就是为什么她没去婚礼吗 |
[06:36] | Oh, god. The wedding. | 天啊 婚礼 |
[06:38] | I’m gonna go find her. Are you okay? | 我去找她 你还好吧 |
[06:39] | Yeah, go. Go. | 没事 快去 |
[06:45] | According to the article, | 根据那篇文章 |
[06:47] | the doctors discovered that her hair follicles | 医生发现她的头发毛囊里 |
[06:49] | had actually been growing nails instead of hair. | 长出来的不是头发 而是指甲 |
[06:51] | Like fingernails. | 像手指甲一样 |
[06:53] | Cool story, bro. | 真有意思啊 兄弟 |
[06:56] | Can I get anybody a coffee? | 你们想喝咖啡吗 |
[06:57] | – Mnh-mnh. – No. | -不想 -不 |
[07:05] | It’s like having dinner with “Ripley’s believe it or not!” | 这就像是在”信不信由你”博物馆吃饭 |
[07:07] | So you’re starting to regret this whole “Let’s bring dates” idea? | 你是后悔让我们都带个伴来参加婚礼吗 |
[07:11] | No. | 不是 |
[07:12] | No. I love “Ripley’s believe it or not!” | 才不是 我可喜欢”信不信由你”了 |
[07:14] | I love easy wedding sex, | 我喜欢在别人婚礼上滚床单 |
[07:16] | which I’m gonna miss out on now | 不过现在不行 |
[07:17] | ’cause you jerks can’t keep your hands off each other. | 因为你俩如胶似膝 |
[07:20] | You made me bring sand to the beach, | 你让我带她出来 |
[07:21] | and it’s sand I can’t sleep with. | 我又不能跟她怎样 |
[07:22] | Since when can you not sleep with interns? | 几时开始你不跟实习生鬼混了 |
[07:25] | I’m a homeowner now. I’ve grown up. | 我是有房一族了 我成熟了 |
[07:27] | Besides, they get all hung up and sad | 而且当你表示不想当男女朋友时 |
[07:29] | when you don’t want to be their boyfriend. | 她们就很难过 |
[07:30] | It’s not worth the hassle. | 女人太麻烦 |
[07:31] | You are one classy guy, Karev. | 你还真上档次啊 克莱夫 |
[07:34] | I make an effort. | 我有努力的 |
[07:36] | He was just trying to be nice, | 他不过是为了我好 |
[07:37] | and I got him in trouble with his boss. | 我害得他跟他上司闹翻了 |
[07:38] | I can barely look him in the eye. | 我都不敢直视他了 |
[07:40] | Dr. Avery has nice eyes. | 艾弗里医生的眼睛很好看 |
[07:43] | Do you think they’re blue or green… or both? | 你觉得是蓝色还是绿色 还是混着的 |
[07:45] | Don’t. Don’t you dare sleep with him. | 不要 千万不要跟他搞上了 |
[07:48] | I’m not. Why not? | 我没有啊 为什么不能啊 |
[07:50] | ’cause that’s the kind of thing Leah would do. | 因为这是莉亚才干的事 |
[07:51] | You want to be like Leah? | 你想像她一样吗 |
[07:52] | Oh, gross. No. | 哎呀 还是不要 |
[07:54] | Besides, he’s probably not even interested. | 而且他应该对你没意思 |
[07:55] | Of course he’s interested. | 他当然对你有意思啊 |
[07:57] | Interns are like sexual catnip at this hospital. | 在医院 实习生最容易骗上床 |
[07:59] | Look at me. I was enjoying a perfectly healthy | 你看我 我原本跟凯普娜 |
[08:01] | teacher-student relationship with Kepner, | 只是纯洁的师生关系 |
[08:02] | and now she’s all over me. | 现在她虎视眈眈盯着我 |
[08:05] | I brought notes so I can keep the conversation about medicine, | 我带了笔记 这样就能只聊医学的事 |
[08:07] | but she keeps asking me all these personal questions, | 不过她一直都想聊私人问题 |
[08:09] | and I’m running out of cards. | 我现在都快没招了 |
[08:11] | Did you just get paged? Both of you? | 有人呼叫你们了吗 两个都是 |
[08:12] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[08:13] | Big trauma back at the ranch. You kids coming? | 医院那来了大批外伤病人 你们来吗 |
[08:15] | – Yes, indeed. – Yeah, I’m coming, too. | -肯定去啊 -是的 |
[08:17] | Nope. Uh, you don’t get to practice medicine | 不行 你喝了酒 |
[08:19] | with booze in your system, hobo jo. | 不能去工作 流浪女 |
[08:21] | You’re hobo jo? | 你是流浪女 |
[08:22] | Like “Rides the rails and eats beans from a can”? | 像那种吃罐头 露宿街头的流浪女 |
[08:24] | I don’t–I don’t know. Weird. | 我不 我不知道 好奇怪 |
[08:25] | Shane, you can ride with me. | 肖恩 你跟我一起走 |
[08:34] | A beer for me and another round for hobo jo. | 给我啤酒 给流浪女再来一杯 |
[08:36] | – You got it. – Let me guess. Thunderbird | -没问题 -让我猜猜 是喝雷鸟 |
[08:38] | or is it just, uh, straight paint thinner? | 还是只是普通的酒啊 |
[08:43] | I told your fiance it was an emergency. | 我跟你未婚夫说是紧急情况 |
[08:45] | But not who the patient was? | 没有说病人是谁吧 |
[08:46] | Should I have? | 我应该说吗 |
[08:46] | No, no. He’d just send everybody home. | 不要不要 这样他会让客人先走 |
[08:49] | I am still getting married today. | 我今天还是会结婚的 |
[08:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[08:55] | Oh, tell me he didn’t call it off. | 他不是取消了吧 |
[08:55] | No one called anything off. I’m here to help. | 没有 我来着帮忙的 |
[08:57] | What’s the situation? | 情况怎样 |
[08:58] | Oh, well, uh, C.T. shows an aortic aneurysm so big, | 片子上显示有个很大的主动脉瘤 |
[09:02] | it’s torn into the duodenum. | 到十二指肠了 |
[09:03] | I’ve never seen one that big. | 我从没见过这么大的 |
[09:04] | Yeah, me neither. Scrub fast. | 我也没有 快来帮忙吧 |
[09:09] | Chief, where do you need us? | 主任 我们去哪里帮忙 |
[09:10] | Just a second, Avery. | 等一下 艾弗里 |
[09:12] | Guess Dr. Bailey beat us to the fun. | 看来贝利医生不结婚就是这个原因了 |
[09:13] | Dr. Bailey’s here? | 她在医院吗 |
[09:14] | She and Dr. Grey are working on Adele Webber in O.R. One. | 她和格蕾医生在一手术室给阿戴尔·韦伯做手术 |
[09:17] | Dr. Webber’s wife? | 韦伯医生的妻子吗 |
[09:18] | Should we– | 我们该不该… |
[09:19] | You have a degloving injury in trauma 1. | 在外伤一室有个去颏套的病人等着你 |
[09:21] | Take care of your patient. | 治好你的病人 |
[09:21] | Let Bailey and Grey take care of theirs. | 让贝利和格蕾做她们的工作 |
[09:25] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[09:26] | Dr. Hunt, a little help, please. | 亨特医生 请你来这帮忙 |
[09:29] | You come at me with that thing again, | 你要敢再拿那个东西过来 |
[09:31] | and you will not like where it ends up. | 就有你好看的 |
[09:34] | You two make the rounds. | 你们两个去看看 |
[09:35] | I want status reports on all the injured, | 给我报告伤员情况 |
[09:37] | and find out what happened out there. | 看到底是发生什么事了 |
[09:39] | You two aren’t going anywhere except the waiting room. | 你俩哪也不能去 就待在等候室里 |
[09:41] | And, ma’am, you need to sit back. | 这位女士 请你躺好 |
[09:43] | Don’t call me “Ma’am.” | 不要叫我女士 |
[09:44] | It’s Gasoline. | 我叫汽油姐 |
[09:45] | And you don’t want to get in the way of club business. | 最好别来插手我们车队的事 |
[09:48] | You screw with one of us, | 惹我们任何一人 |
[09:49] | and we will all screw with you. | 就跟所有人过不去 |
[09:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:58] | You want your guys taken care of? | 你希望大家都没事吧 |
[10:00] | That’s all my guys are trying to do. | 我的下属们是为了你们着想 |
[10:02] | Now I’ll let these gentlemen conduct their investigation | 我让这几位男士去调查 |
[10:04] | as long as they do not bother | 但不能打扰到 |
[10:06] | any of my patients. | 任何一位病患 |
[10:07] | And you settle down | 你躺好 |
[10:09] | and let Dr. Brooks here do her job. | 让布鲁克斯医生给你检查 |
[10:17] | Deal. | 成 |
[10:24] | How’s Gasoline | 汽油姐怎么样 |
[10:25] | – And the Hammer? – These are people? | -锤子哥呢 -这是人名啊 |
[10:27] | Yeah. Those are their road names. | 对 那是他们的称号 |
[10:28] | You get to pick your road names, | 既然可以自己选名字 |
[10:30] | and you went with Stuart? | 你怎么叫斯图尔特 |
[10:31] | I’m not officially in the club. | 我还不是正式成员 |
[10:32] | They let me hang around, ride along with them. | 他们只是让我跟他们一起逛着玩 |
[10:35] | It has been | 这可是 |
[10:36] | the greatest time of my entire life. | 我一生中最美好的时光 |
[10:39] | And I ruined it. | 但却被我毁了 |
[10:40] | That crash was my fault. | 这次事故是我的错 |
[10:41] | My sister was right. | 我妹妹说的对 |
[10:42] | I had no business being on that bike. | 我跟摩托车没缘分啊 |
[10:44] | I think your arm would agree. | 你的胳膊充分说明了问题 |
[10:45] | I don’t know. | 这我可不知道 |
[10:46] | I think guys on motorcycles are hot. | 但是摩托车上的人很帅 |
[10:49] | All right, Stuart, your injuries are extensive, | 斯图尔特 你的受伤面积较大 |
[10:50] | but I do think it’s possible we can salvage your hand. | 但我认为我们可以保住你的手 |
[10:52] | We’re just gonna get you up to the O.R. | 我们只需去手术室 |
[10:53] | and debride your arm. | 进行手术清创 |
[10:54] | Edwards, you’re with me. | 爱德华兹 你跟着我 |
[10:56] | Un-unless you’d rather I took Dr. Ross. | 难道你想让我选罗斯医生 |
[10:58] | Are you kidding? No. Sh-shane’s my guy. | 看什么玩笑 肖恩是我的人 |
[11:07] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[11:12] | Nice view. | 景色优美 |
[11:18] | Open or closed? | 开着还是关着 |
[11:20] | Closed. | 关上吧 |
[11:23] | Uh, lights– on or off? | 灯呢 打开还是关上 |
[11:25] | Um… whichever. | 都行 |
[11:28] | How about… | 这样子怎么样 |
[11:33] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[11:52] | Um, I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[11:54] | suddenly got so nervous. | 突然紧张了 |
[11:56] | – Me, too. – Really? | -我也是 -真的 |
[12:04] | Oh. Okay, hold on. | 好吧 等一下 |
[12:05] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 嗯 抱歉 |
[12:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:06] | Um… I think I should take the leg off first. | 我觉得我应该先把假肢取下来 |
[12:10] | Of course. Yeah. I can help if– | 当然可以 我可以帮你 |
[12:12] | No, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[12:13] | Um, velcro straps and plastic sockets aren’t exactly sexy, | 尼龙搭扣和塑料袜子可算不上性感 |
[12:16] | and I wanted this evening to be all about sexy, | 但我想让今天晚上变得完美 |
[12:19] | so I think that I need to take the leg off myself. | 所以我应该靠自己把假肢去掉 |
[12:22] | And I need you not to watch. | 而且 你不能看 |
[12:24] | Oh, you want me to go in the bathroom | 你想让我去洗手间 |
[12:26] | until your leg’s off and you’re under the covers? | 等到你去掉假肢 一切准备完毕 |
[12:28] | Would you? | 好吗 |
[12:32] | Okay. | 行 |
[12:34] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[12:46] | Murphy, get your hands in here. | 墨菲 过来搭把手 |
[12:48] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[12:49] | I need you to put pressure on the aorta, | 我需要你按着主动脉 |
[12:52] | there under the diaphragm. | 就在隔膜下部 |
[12:54] | It’s just a stopgap | 在将动脉瘤 |
[12:55] | until we can mobilize the duodenum | 从十二指肠上取下来前 |
[12:56] | off the aneurysm. | 这只是权宜之计 |
[13:01] | Um, Grey. | 格蕾 |
[13:05] | Murphy, I got this. | 墨菲 我来吧 |
[13:06] | – Go up in the gallery and sit with him. – Okay. | -去楼上陪着他 -好的 |
[13:13] | Uh, have you got a little brown paper bag you can put that in? | 有没有牛皮纸 让她能打包的 |
[13:16] | Would you stop? | 你能歇会吗 |
[13:17] | I had no parents. I lived in my car. | 我没父母 我住在自己车里 |
[13:19] | So, yes, I have trust issues. Comes with the territory. | 对 我是有信任问题 天生就这样 |
[13:21] | You need to stop acting like you’re the only person | 你不要一直以为 这世上只有你 |
[13:23] | who ever had a crappy childhood. | 有蹩脚的童年 |
[13:25] | Yeah? How many foster homes did you get kicked out of | 是吗 你在住进车里之前 |
[13:28] | before you moved in to your car? | 被多少个寄养家庭赶出来过 |
[13:29] | Uh, 17. | 17个 |
[13:31] | And I didn’t live in my car. I went to juvie. | 我没住在我车里 我去了少教所 |
[13:33] | Stop making fun of me. | 别再嘲笑我了 |
[13:35] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[13:38] | Really? | 真的 |
[13:39] | And you’re actually lucky that your folks abandoned you. | 你应该庆幸 你的家人抛弃了你 |
[13:42] | Means you didn’t have to watch your schizo mom | 意味着你不用看着神经病的母亲 |
[13:43] | go after your baby brother with a steak knife. | 拿着牛排刀追你的小弟弟 |
[13:46] | Fine. Fair. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | But you never woke up in the middle of the night | 但你可从来没有半夜醒来 |
[13:50] | with junkies banging on your bedroom windshield, | 看到吸毒者乱敲卧室挡风玻璃 |
[13:52] | praying they’d get tired or bored | 祈求他们在用石头 |
[13:54] | before they put a rock through a window. | 把窗户敲破前 会感到累或烦 |
[13:55] | No, I didn’t, because the junkie was my dad, | 我没有 因为吸毒的人就是我爸 |
[13:57] | and he didn’t break windows, just fingers. | 而且他不会打碎玻璃 只会伤到手指 |
[14:03] | Well, did you ever have foster parents | 你曾遇到过寄养父母 |
[14:05] | that made you and 19 other kids | 让你和其他19个小孩 |
[14:07] | sleep on cots in the basement… | 住在地下室里的简易床上 |
[14:09] | Locking the doors at lights out, | 熄灯后 还要锁上门 |
[14:11] | so that if you had to pee in the middle of the night | 这样当你半夜起来要撒尿时 |
[14:13] | you had to use buckets they set up along the wall? | 你只能用放在墙边的桶 |
[14:16] | Buckets you couldn’t see | 而且你看不见桶 |
[14:17] | because if you turned the lights on, | 因为如果你把灯打开 |
[14:18] | the bigger kids would hold you down | 大一点的小孩会把你推倒 |
[14:20] | and take those buckets and… | 然后拿着那些桶… |
[14:25] | No. Never. | 没有遇到过 |
[14:28] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[14:29] | Saw it in a movie on cable. | 这是我在电视上看的电影 |
[14:34] | How did you get cable in your car? | 车里面怎么还有电视 |
[14:37] | I don’t live in my car anymore, jerk. | 我现在不住车里了 笨蛋 |
[14:41] | Stuart? | 斯图尔特吗 |
[14:43] | He went down first. Everybody else followed. | 他先摔倒的 然后别人就跟着摔了 |
[14:47] | Emily Bennett? | 艾米丽·贝内特 |
[14:48] | Oh, the last person that called me that | 最后一个这样叫我的人 |
[14:50] | is somewhere choking on a tire iron. | 正在某处被撬胎棒呛着呢 |
[14:54] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:55] | G-gasoline? | 汽油姐 |
[14:57] | Uh, I’m Dr. Yang. | 我是杨医生 |
[14:58] | Dr. Brooks found that you have some fluid around your heart. | 布鲁克斯医生发现你的心脏周围有些液体 |
[15:01] | So I would like to do a pericardiocentesis | 所以我要做一个心包穿刺术 |
[15:03] | to relieve that pressure. | 来释放压力 |
[15:04] | No, thanks. You’ve see my x-rays. | 谢谢了 你看过我的X光片 |
[15:07] | My body’s 85% metal. | 我身体的85%都是金属 |
[15:09] | I get over stuff. | 我能熬过去 |
[15:10] | Well, you just don’t get over this. | 这你可不能熬过去 |
[15:12] | Untreated, you could die. | 不治疗的话 你可能会死 |
[15:13] | Treated I’m stuck in a bed. | 治疗的话 我就得待在床上 |
[15:16] | No dice, Dr. Yang. | 不行 杨医生 |
[15:17] | I can’t be out of commission, | 我不能玩消失 |
[15:19] | not when my boys need me to take care of business. | 尤其是在我手下需要我站出来时 |
[15:23] | Actually, they brought a guy in with us–Stuart. | 和我们一块来的还有个人 叫斯图尔特 |
[15:27] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[15:28] | No. | 没 |
[15:29] | I’ll tell you what– | 这么给你说吧 |
[15:31] | You find him, you take me to see him… | 你要是找到他 带我去见他 |
[15:35] | and then I’ll let you do whatever you want. | 我就按你说的办 |
[15:46] | Ow! Damn it, kid. | 啊 看着点 小子 |
[15:47] | There’s no way you’re doing that right. | 你根本就不会干这事 |
[15:49] | Call the redhead over here. | 把那个红头发的叫过来 |
[15:50] | – There’s no need to– -no, no, I ain’t gonna suffer | -没必要… -不行 我可不想 |
[15:52] | just because you’re avoiding your old lady. | 就因为你不想见你的女友而遭罪 |
[15:54] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[15:54] | I seen the way she looks at you. | 我看到她看你的样子了 |
[15:58] | She’s not looking at me. | 她没有看我 |
[15:59] | Not now. Now she’s ignoring you, | 不是现在 现在她正在忽视你 |
[16:01] | which means she really digs you. | 这意味着 她真的对你有意思 |
[16:06] | Ow! Damn it! | 啊 真该死 |
[16:08] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:09] | This kid’s a menace, that’s what. | 这娃就是个浆糊 |
[16:10] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[16:11] | Sir, just calm down. This is a teaching hospital. | 先生 冷静下来 我们是教学医院 |
[16:14] | All right? | 知道了吗 |
[16:15] | Just… | 请… |
[16:16] | allow me to assist Dr. Ross with his technique, okay? | 容我来指导罗斯医生 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:21] | All right, so for a corner stitch like this, | 对于这种边角处的缝合 |
[16:24] | it’s usually best to use | 通常最好是用 |
[16:26] | a half-buried horizontal mattress stitch. | 半埋入横褥式缝合 |
[16:30] | So you go in like that… | 像这样入针… |
[16:36] | Okay. I think I got it. | 行 我明白了 |
[16:38] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:39] | It–it’s like this, right? | 是像这样 对吗 |
[16:43] | Yes. Great work. | 是的 做得很好 |
[16:45] | You’re such a quick study. Keep it up. | 你学得很快嘛 继续努力 |
[16:50] | Keep it up. | 继续努力噢 |
[16:53] | Her aorta is like a rock. | 她的主动脉跟石头一样硬 |
[16:55] | I don’t know how we’re gonna sew in this graft. | 真不知道怎么植入支架 |
[16:58] | Where is this bleeding coming from? | 是哪里在出血啊 |
[17:00] | I’m not sure. Hold pressure. | 不清楚 继续压住 |
[17:03] | You should be down there watching what they’re doing. | 你应该下去观摩她们做手术 |
[17:05] | I can see from here. | 在这也看得到 |
[17:06] | Primary aortoduodenal fistulas– | 主动脉十二指肠瘘管 |
[17:09] | they almost never happen. | 极其罕见 |
[17:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:12] | This usually would present as a kind of pulsating mass. | 这种病常会出现搏动性肿块 |
[17:16] | Something like that, a patient wouldn’t wait to seek treatment. | 而病人不会对此置之不理 |
[17:18] | The–the fistula would never develop. | 一般不会发展成瘘 |
[17:20] | With Alzheimer’s, | 可对于老年痴呆症患者 |
[17:22] | they don’t remember if they told anyone. | 他们不记得自己是否告诉过别人 |
[17:24] | Someone should’ve been there… | 我本该在她身边… |
[17:27] | paying attention. | 时刻关注着 |
[17:31] | You should be down there. | 你应该下去 |
[17:32] | Sir, respectfully, I am not going down there. | 恕我直言 我不会下去的 |
[17:36] | You should stop asking. | 您不要再说了 |
[17:39] | The proximal clamp | 近端夹 |
[17:40] | fractured the atherosclerotic plaque. | 导致粥状硬化斑块破损 |
[17:42] | We have to get above the bleeding. | 我们得控制住出血 |
[17:43] | What are they doing now? | 他们现在怎么办 |
[17:44] | Aneurysms like these are caused by | 这种动脉瘤是在 |
[17:46] | a buildup of atherosclerotic plaque. | 粥状硬化斑块扩张时形成的 |
[17:49] | Their clamp broke off a chunk | 他们用夹子来 |
[17:50] | of one of these plaques | 剥离一部分斑块 |
[17:51] | and that aorta opened right back up. | 这样主动脉就能露出来 |
[17:53] | They think they’ll be able to move the clamp up higher | 他们认为还能再往上部夹 |
[17:56] | and control the bleeding, | 并控制住出血 |
[17:57] | but they’re already up to the superior mesenteric artery. | 但已经接触到肠系膜上动脉了 |
[17:59] | There isn’t any place left for them to go. | 已经没有空间了 |
[18:02] | I don’t understand. What does that mean? | 我不明白 这意味着什么 |
[18:06] | It means, they’ve just about run out of options. | 这意味着 他们就快无计可施了 |
[18:17] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[18:18] | Just wait. Just– just a minute. Just a minute. | 等下 稍等 让我想想 |
[18:27] | Is there anyone I can call for you? | 需要我帮你打电话吗 |
[18:32] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[18:33] | Try dividing the renal vein. | 试着分离肾静脉 |
[18:34] | That might get you above the fractured plaque. | 也许能让你越过破损的斑块 |
[18:36] | But she’s exsanguinating. I don’t think– | 但我们在用放血术 我不认为… |
[18:38] | Just try it! | 放手做吧 |
[18:41] | Okay. Scalpel. | 好 手术刀 |
[18:43] | Here you go, doctor. | 给你 医生 |
[18:55] | Hey. Hey. Are you… | 喂 你怎么了… |
[18:57] | Hey. Look, I was kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[19:00] | Come on. That wasn’t even the worst thing I said. | 我之前不说过更难听的吗 |
[19:01] | Oh, god. Please. | 老天 别哭了 |
[19:04] | You’re not a garbage eater, okay? I’m sorry. | 你不是专拣剩饭的 我错了 |
[19:09] | Oh-ho, look at your face. | 瞧瞧你的表情 |
[19:11] | Ah, I got you. I so got you. | 唬住你了吧 绝对的 |
[19:15] | What? | 什么 |
[19:15] | Tears, baby. | 眼泪啊 |
[19:16] | The number one tool of the street kid. | 流浪娃的杀手锏 |
[19:19] | Turn on the water works, you can get out of anything. | 挤出几滴泪 便万事大吉 |
[19:21] | Wait, wait. You–you can just cry like that? | 等等 你想哭就能哭吗 |
[19:23] | Got three surgeries out of you, chump. | 从你那骗了三个手术呢 笨蛋 |
[19:25] | Oh, come on. That’s not fair. | 这个不公平 |
[19:26] | Chicks can get away with junk like that. | 女生哭 谁都会买账 |
[19:27] | That would never work for me. | 是我肯定不管用 |
[19:28] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[19:29] | A girl crying is one thing, | 哭泣的女生是种武器 |
[19:31] | but a guy crying freaks everybody out. | 会哭的男人才是绝杀 |
[19:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:35] | For sure. | 当然 |
[19:36] | Show me how. | 你教教我 |
[19:39] | Coming up. | 马上来 |
[19:46] | Hello. | 喂 |
[19:46] | Hey, you’re awake. | 你醒啦 |
[19:47] | – No, not really. – Oh, sorry. | -没 还晕着 -抱歉 |
[19:50] | I just–I wanted to check your post-op vitals. | 我只是想跟进你的术后情况 |
[19:51] | How’s your B.P.? | 你血压多少 |
[19:52] | You know who would know that would be a nurse. | 你应该知道 护士才关注这个 |
[19:54] | Why don’t you call a nurse? | 你应该打给护士 |
[19:55] | Right. I’ll do that. | 是 我等下打 |
[19:57] | Why are you whispering? | 你为何这么小声 |
[19:59] | Oh, I’m in a hotel bathroom. | 我在宾馆房间的厕所里 |
[20:00] | And I’m about to have sex… | 等下要滚床单 |
[20:02] | for the first time in months. | 几个月来头一遭啊 |
[20:05] | I’m hanging up now. | 我还是挂了吧 |
[20:06] | Oh, okay. Well, rest up. | 好 好好休息 |
[20:28] | I, uh, decided to take a bath, | 我刚刚洗了个澡 |
[20:30] | which you’re gonna appreciate… | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[20:32] | ’cause I smell amazing. | 因为人家闻起来很香哦 |
[20:38] | I’m sorry, Callie. I’m… | 对不起 凯丽 我… |
[20:39] | I wanted to be spontaneous and fun. | 也想欢呼雀跃起来 |
[20:42] | But I… | 但我… |
[20:45] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[20:48] | And I’m so sorry, Callie. | 我很抱歉 凯丽 |
[20:50] | I’m–I… | 我… |
[20:53] | I’m–I’m not… | 我还没… |
[20:54] | I’m not ready. | 还没准备好 |
[20:58] | Please don’t be mad. | 不要生气 |
[21:03] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[21:06] | Calling room service. We’re gonna need champagne | 叫客房服务 我们需要香槟 |
[21:08] | to go with our mac and cheese cupcakes. | 来陪这些特别的奶酪通心粉 |
[21:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:19] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:20] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[21:22] | your technique– it’s kind of beautiful. | 你的技巧 非常精湛 |
[21:25] | It’s Dr. Sloan’s technique, actually. | 其实是斯隆医生的绝技 |
[21:27] | But I am pretty good at it. | 但我也很拿手 |
[21:29] | Here. You try. | 给 你试试 |
[21:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:50] | Hey, uh, just, uh, checking in. | 我就是来看看 |
[21:51] | What’s the story? | 什么情况 |
[21:52] | Uh, S-Stuart’s afraid he’s not gonna be able to ride anymore | 斯图尔特担心他以后都不能骑车了 |
[21:55] | because he wiped out and hit chicken Bill, | 他翻车了 然后撞倒了山鸡比尔 |
[21:56] | and chicken Bill hit Roach-clip, who ended up | 山鸡又撞倒了罗奇老弟 最后 |
[21:58] | taking out gasoline, the hammer, and blue corner Pete– | 连带汽油姐 锤子哥 蓝角皮特都翻车了 |
[22:00] | Medically. | 医学上 |
[22:00] | I meant what’s the story medically? | 我是问医学上情况怎样了 |
[22:03] | Well, his limb is still viable. | 他的胳膊还能动 |
[22:04] | And we’re almost done with the debridement. | 清创术基本完成了 |
[22:06] | So as soon as he heals up, | 等他的伤口愈合 |
[22:07] | I will get him back in here for a skin graft. | 我就可以给他做植皮 |
[22:09] | Mm. That sounds good. | 看来没问题了 |
[22:11] | Thank you. | 辛苦了 |
[22:21] | I think I’ll take it from here. | 我来做下面的就可了 |
[22:22] | Okay. Definitely. | 当然 好的 |
[22:32] | You need to stop. | 你不能再这样了 |
[22:34] | You are not gross and you are not Karev. | 你不是种猪 也不是克莱夫 |
[22:39] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[22:40] | Oh, Cristina, I’m sorry. | 克里斯蒂娜 我很抱歉 |
[22:41] | I haven’t had two seconds to think about– | 我完全没有时间去想 |
[22:43] | Oh, uh, no, me either. | 不是这事 我也没空想 |
[22:44] | Um, actually, I wasn’t looking for you. | 实际上我找的不是你 |
[22:45] | Is Avery still in there with Stuart? | 艾弗里和斯图尔特还在里面吗 |
[22:47] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[22:48] | Oh, my patient needs a pericardiocentesis, | 我的病人需要做心包穿刺 |
[22:49] | and she won’t let me touch her | 而她不让我碰她 |
[22:50] | until I take her to see him. | 除非我带她去见斯图 |
[22:51] | Let me guess. We’re talking about gasoline? | 让我猜猜 我们说的病人是汽油姐 |
[22:53] | You know gasoline? | 你也认识汽油姐 |
[22:54] | Oh, we go way back. A couple of hours ago, | 我们老交情了 几个小时前 |
[22:55] | she threatened to have me beaten senseless. | 她还威胁要把我揍得不省人事 |
[22:57] | Sounds like her. What a doll. | 听着是她的作风 多可爱啊 |
[23:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:00] | She wants to get close to Stuart? | 她想接近斯图尔特 |
[23:03] | Yeah. What? | 没错 有问题吗 |
[23:06] | I need you to page security | 赶紧呼叫安保 |
[23:07] | and have them meet me in the ER as soon as possible. | 让他们到急诊找我 越快越好 |
[23:09] | – Right away, doctor. – Owen, what? | -马上 主任 -欧文 怎么了 |
[23:16] | Where the hell did she go? | 她这是去哪儿了 |
[23:17] | Stuart’s the reason they all crashed. | 斯图尔特是害他们被撞的罪魁祸首 |
[23:19] | You screw with one of them, they all screw with you. | 你惹毛其中一个 他们就要你好看 |
[23:21] | We don’t keep any tire irons around, do we? | 我们这儿应该没有撬胎棒吧 |
[23:23] | We need to find her. Now. | 我们必须找到她 马上 |
[23:31] | They’re sewing in the graft now. | 她们现在开始缝合血管了 |
[23:32] | – Onto the aorta? – Yes. | -主动脉吗 -对 |
[23:35] | What’s her BP.? | 她血压多少 |
[23:36] | 100/60 100 over 60. | |
[23:39] | Heart rate? | 心率呢 |
[23:40] | 98 98. | |
[23:47] | What’s happening, sir? | 怎么了 先生 |
[23:53] | Dr. Webber? | 韦伯医生 |
[23:58] | It’s working. | 得救了 |
[24:02] | It’s working. | 得救了 |
[24:20] | Don’t you freakin’ touch me! | 你敢碰我试试 |
[24:22] | Move your ass or he’ll move it for you! | 乖乖滚开 否则他会让你好看 |
[24:24] | Gasoline, this wasn’t our deal. | 汽油姐 我们可不是这么约定的 |
[24:26] | Shove your deal. | 去你的鬼约定 |
[24:27] | You cagers wouldn’t let me see Stuart, | 你的人不让我见斯图尔特 |
[24:29] | and now my guys find out he had to have surgery? | 现在我的人发现他竟然要动手术 |
[24:31] | I need to see him now! | 我现在就要见他 |
[24:33] | He is one of us and he’s hurt | 他是我们的一员 他受伤了 |
[24:35] | and he might freakin’ die, | 搞不好还会没命 |
[24:36] | and I need to see him! | 我现在就要见他 |
[24:47] | What did you do with the room key? | 你把房间钥匙怎么了 |
[24:49] | The room key? | 房间钥匙 |
[24:50] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[24:51] | I gave you the room key before we left the freakin’ room. | 离开该死的房间之前我把钥匙给你了 |
[24:54] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[24:55] | Did you? | 你有吗 |
[24:55] | You do this all the time. | 你总是这样丢三落四 |
[24:57] | You did this last week | 上周也是 |
[24:58] | with the check for Becky’s piano lesson. | 忘了贝基的钢琴课预约 |
[25:00] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[25:02] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[25:04] | What’s the problem? | 请问有什么问题吗 |
[25:05] | I lost the key to our room. | 我弄丢房间钥匙了 |
[25:10] | Look… I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:12] | It’s been a very long day. | 今天我们都很累 |
[25:14] | And, uh, obviously we… | 我们俩明显已经 |
[25:16] | are both very drunk. | 醉得不行了 |
[25:18] | Oh, no. Uh, uh, wh– what’s your room number? | 没事 你们的房间号是多少 |
[25:21] | 220 220. | |
[25:22] | Uh-huh. Uh, Jordan Shouse? | 约旦·绍司 |
[25:24] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[25:26] | There. | 给 |
[25:28] | – Thank you. – Thank you so much. | -谢谢 -感激不尽 |
[25:40] | I think that every food should be turned into a cupcake. | 我觉得所有食物都该做成纸杯蛋糕 |
[25:44] | Lasagna cupcakes. | 千层面纸杯蛋糕 |
[25:47] | – Mashed potato cupcakes. – Mm. | -土豆泥纸杯蛋糕 -不错啊 |
[25:50] | Callie. | 凯丽 |
[25:54] | Please don’t run. | 求你别离开我 |
[25:57] | What? | 什么 |
[25:59] | It’s all been awful. | 之前的一切都糟透了 |
[26:01] | And I’ve been awful. | 我也一团糟 |
[26:04] | But I’m just starting to feel like myself again. | 但我又开始重新找回自我了 |
[26:07] | And I know that not everything | 我明白不是所有事 |
[26:09] | can be about my leg all the time. | 都要和我的腿扯上关系 |
[26:11] | And I don’t want it to be, | 我也不想这样 |
[26:12] | but right now, it just… | 只是现在 它就是 |
[26:15] | It is. | 全部 |
[26:19] | But I can’t lose you. | 可我不能失去你 |
[26:23] | So please… | 所以拜托你 |
[26:25] | don’t run. | 不要离开我 |
[26:28] | After the car accident… | 我出车祸以后 |
[26:31] | you never left my side. | 你从未离开我身边 |
[26:34] | Not once. | 一次都没有 |
[26:37] | There’s no way I’m leaving yours. | 我绝不会离开你 |
[26:51] | What would you say to | 你觉得我们 |
[26:52] | a good old-fashioned junior-high make out? | 像中学生那样亲热一下好么 |
[27:06] | Thank god you were there. | 谢天谢地你在那儿 |
[27:08] | You saved her life. | 你救了她的命 |
[27:08] | I almost got her killed, leaving her in that place. | 我把她留在那个鬼地方 差点害死了她 |
[27:11] | You did what you thought was best. | 你做了你认为最正确的事 |
[27:12] | No, I did what I was told. | 不 我做了别人让我做的事 |
[27:15] | I never thought it was best. | 我从不认为那是最好的决定 |
[27:17] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[27:21] | Miranda. | 玛兰达 |
[27:23] | You have to get going. | 你该走了 |
[27:25] | – Oh. – Go. | -噢 -走吧 |
[27:40] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[27:42] | You came. | 你来了 |
[27:44] | You’re here. | 你在这儿 |
[27:45] | I’m here, baby. | 亲爱的 我在这儿 |
[27:48] | Stay with me. | 陪着我 |
[27:51] | Just stay. | 留下来 |
[27:51] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不去 |
[27:54] | I’m here. | 我陪着你 |
[28:11] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[28:12] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[28:14] | Promise me you won’t put me in a home | 答应我如果我得了老年痴呆 |
[28:16] | if I get alzheimer’s. | 别把我送到寄养院 |
[28:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:19] | Yeah. Just promise me. | 没 就答应我嘛 |
[28:22] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[28:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:32] | Insert the needle just below the xiphoid. | 在剑状软骨下面插针 |
[28:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:37] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[28:40] | Dragging her all over the hospital | 拖着她满医院走 |
[28:41] | wasn’t the best idea. | 不是个好主意 |
[28:43] | You’ve met her. | 你见识过她的厉害 |
[28:44] | How well do you think it goes when I say no? | 你觉得我要是说不 她会同意吗 |
[28:48] | You’re gonna need to explain Stuart. | 你需要解释一下斯图尔特的事 |
[28:51] | He’s our accountant. | 他是我们的会计 |
[28:52] | Got us on a group health plan, | 他把我们列入团队健康计划中 |
[28:54] | helped us set up a Christmas toy drive. | 帮我们建立了圣诞节玩具旅行 |
[28:55] | He wanted to ride, so we let him hang around. | 他想骑 所以我们让他四处骑骑 |
[28:58] | Thought it was funny. | 我们觉得挺好玩 |
[28:59] | Now he’s like family. | 他现在如同家人 |
[29:02] | She got him one of these… | 她给他准备了一个这个 |
[29:05] | which means he’s one of us for life. | 代表他永远是我们的一员 |
[29:07] | If he was gonna die, she wanted him to at least see it. | 如果他要死了 她希望他至少能看一眼这个 |
[29:11] | Have you seen his arm? | 你看到他的胳膊了吗 |
[29:12] | Doesn’t look like he’s gonna get on a bike again. | 看起来不能再骑车了 |
[29:15] | What do you drive, doc? | 你开什么车 医生 |
[29:16] | Pickup. | 皮卡 |
[29:17] | Yeah. Figures. | 是啊 想象一下 |
[29:19] | You’re a cager. | 你是个司罐工 |
[29:20] | Whenever you hit the road, you’re stuck in a metal box. | 每当你上路时 你都困在一个铁罐中 |
[29:24] | But the day you step out of that cage, | 但在你踏出那个笼子那天 |
[29:25] | say sayonara to your job, your marriage, | 跟你的工作和婚姻 |
[29:28] | or whatever the hell else is boxing you in, | 或其他任何困住你的东西 说再见 |
[29:31] | Ah, you’ll never give that up. | 可你不会放弃那个的 |
[29:44] | Oh, I–I’m–I’m coming. I have to get my dress. | 我就要去婚礼了 先穿好裙子说 |
[29:47] | Okay, take a breath. | 先休息一会 |
[29:48] | Just, um, I didn’t forget. | 还有 我真没忘 |
[29:50] | It was Adele Webber. | 出事的是阿黛尔·韦伯 |
[29:51] | I mean, if it was anybody else– | 否则 我也不会 |
[29:53] | Well, is she okay? | 她现在好些了么 |
[29:53] | Uh, stable in the I.C.U. | 在重症监护室 情况稳定 |
[29:55] | We thought she wasn’t gonna make it. | 之前我们都以为她抢救不过来了 |
[29:57] | Look, if I’d known it was her, I– | 如果我知道是她 我 |
[29:58] | Hey, we’re gonna make it. | 我一定会去婚礼的 |
[29:59] | I don’t know what they did with my dress. | 真不知道她们把我的裙子扔哪了 |
[30:00] | Look, Miranda. Miranda, slow down. | 听着 玛兰达 玛兰达 慢点 |
[30:03] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[30:06] | Okay, I forgot. | 好吧 我忘了 |
[30:08] | Just for… | 就忘了 |
[30:10] | like 20 minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[30:11] | We–we were in the trauma room, | 我们当时在创伤室 |
[30:13] | and she’d lost so much blood, | 而她又流了那么多血 |
[30:15] | and we had to rush up to endoscopy, | 于是我们赶紧准备内镜检查术 |
[30:17] | and in those 20 minutes, | 在那二十分钟内 |
[30:19] | I forgot… | 我忘了 |
[30:21] | about you and the wedding. | 你 还有婚礼 |
[30:24] | Somebody had to remind me. | 还是别人提醒了我 |
[30:26] | Well, was a person dying? | 那是因为有人在生死边缘 |
[30:27] | I mean, really dying, right then? | 那时候是真的生死攸关 对吧 |
[30:29] | Well, yeah. | 对 |
[30:30] | Well, then you’re supposed to forget. | 那就不能怪你忘记了 |
[30:31] | Anyway, you were never so crazy about the wedding | 况且从一开始你对婚礼 |
[30:33] | in the first place. | 就不太在意 |
[30:34] | Y-yeah, but I– | 对 可我 |
[30:35] | You were crazy about me, right? | 你在意的是我 对么 |
[30:37] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[30:38] | About marrying me? | 在意嫁给我 |
[30:41] | You were sure about that? | 你很肯定要嫁给我吧 |
[30:47] | I’m just so scared. | 我只是害怕了 |
[30:48] | See, I’m–I’m scared that you get it now | 我怕你现在理解我 |
[30:51] | only because it was Adele Webber. | 只是因为这次是阿黛尔·韦伯 |
[30:53] | And see, and this is not gonna be the last time that I forget, | 这不会是我最后一次忘记你 |
[30:56] | because I have so many things I want to do, | 因为我有那么多事想做 |
[30:58] | things I want to be. | 还有我的追求 |
[31:01] | See, my ambition it killed my last marriage. | 我的追求毁了我上一段婚姻 |
[31:05] | I don’t want to do that to you. | 我不想和你也那样 |
[31:06] | Miranda, Miranda, you… | 玛兰达 玛兰达 你 |
[31:08] | You do know that I’m not at home | 你知道我不是守在家里 |
[31:09] | waiting around with a roast in the oven? | 等着烤箱里的烤肉的家庭煮夫 |
[31:11] | Yeah. No, I–I’m in Los Angeles, | 而且 我在洛杉矶 |
[31:13] | becoming a surgeon, too. | 也要成为外科医生了 |
[31:15] | I-I have things I want to do… | 我也有自己想做的事 |
[31:18] | and be. | 和自己的追求 |
[31:19] | And–and–and w– | 还有还有 |
[31:20] | We may only be together five minutes every two months, | 我们可能两个月才见面 每次也就五分钟 |
[31:24] | but hey, when we do, | 但当我们在一起时 |
[31:25] | we will save every second. | 我们会珍惜每秒钟 |
[31:29] | Because we both know | 因为我们都知道 |
[31:30] | how valuable those five minutes are. | 那些五分钟有多珍贵 |
[31:32] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[31:33] | More than I can hold in my heart. | 爱你似海深 |
[31:36] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[31:37] | I am completely sure of that. | 我完全确定 |
[31:41] | Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me, | 你愿意和我共度余生吗 |
[31:43] | Even if it is only in… 5-minute increments | 即使是每隔两月 |
[31:47] | every two months? | 才见五分钟 |
[31:52] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[31:56] | Then by the power vested in me | 通过华盛顿州 |
[31:57] | by the state of Washington, | 赋予我的权力 |
[31:59] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[33:00] | I am so sorry. I didn’t mean– | 抱歉 我没想 |
[33:01] | Hey, you cut that crap out right now. | 好了 不要说这些有的没的了 |
[33:04] | You didn’t do anything. | 你什么都没做 |
[33:05] | The hammer saw the whole thing. | 锤子哥目击了整个过程 |
[33:07] | That minivan drifted into our lane. | 是那辆货车突然开进我们车道 |
[33:09] | Could’ve made any one of us wipe out the way you did. | 我们每个人都可能像你一样被撞飞的 |
[33:16] | That’s right. | 是这样 |
[33:20] | Is that mine? | 这是我的吗 |
[33:22] | Uh, uh, does this mean that I get my road name? | 这意味着我有自己的外号了吗 |
[33:25] | We were all thinking maybe “Road rash.” | 我们都觉得可以叫”马路杀手” |
[33:29] | God. That’s freakin’ hard-core. | 不错 像个头头名儿 |
[33:48] | We missed the whole thing. | 我们错过了婚礼 |
[33:50] | Well, maybe she won’t notice. | 她可能不会注意到的 |
[33:55] | I hope whatever you were doing was worth it, | 希望你们刚才做的事确实重要 |
[33:57] | ’cause you’re a terrible maid of honor. | 你这个差劲的伴娘 |
[33:59] | Easy, easy, easy. | 放松放松放松 |
[34:02] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[34:03] | Oh, pretty much everything. | 几乎全部 |
[34:04] | And Bailey calling me her maid of honor. | 贝利夸我是她的好伴娘 |
[34:15] | Look at this ring. Did you see the ring? | 看这戒指 你看到戒指了吗 |
[34:18] | And we missed the ceremony. | 我们错过了婚礼 |
[34:20] | Oh, shoot. | 真讨厌 |
[34:22] | So… mm. | 那现在 |
[34:25] | What do we… | 那我们接下来 |
[34:26] | I could take you home. | 我带你回家 |
[34:30] | I can’t sleep with you. | 我不能跟你上床 |
[34:31] | That’s… | 那 |
[34:33] | not what I was– | 可不是我要说 |
[34:34] | It wasn’t? | 不是吗 |
[34:34] | I mean, you’re great, it’s just that I don’t– | 你很好 只是我不 |
[34:36] | I don’t sleep with interns. | 我不和实习生上床 |
[34:37] | I don’t eith–I mean, I– I don’t sleep with my boss. | 我也是 我不能和我上司乱搞 |
[34:39] | Yeah, it’s messy. | 没错 太混乱了 |
[34:41] | And I’ve had enough drama lately, so– | 而我最近的生活已经够乱七八糟的了 |
[34:43] | We are entirely on the same page. | 那我们的想法是一样的 |
[34:44] | Great. | 很好 |
[34:57] | The lawyer sent over the divorce papers. | 律师把离婚协议寄过来了 |
[35:09] | We don’t have to do this right now. | 我们现在不一定就得签字 |
[35:11] | Let’s just… | 我们可以 |
[35:14] | Let’s just take a minute | 我们可以再等一下 |
[35:16] | and think about what this means. | 想想这意味着什么 |
[35:17] | I’m done thinking about it, Cristina. | 我已经想够了 克里斯蒂娜 |
[35:20] | And? | 然后呢 |
[35:23] | We should never have gotten married in the first place. | 我们一开始就不该结婚 |
[35:25] | When we did, we took something… beautiful, | 我们的婚姻 带走了一些美好的东西 |
[35:28] | and we put it in this… box. | 把它们被关在盒子里 |
[35:33] | And for the last two years, all we have done | 而在过去的两年 我们一直 |
[35:36] | is beat against those walls and tear each other apart. | 在盒子里挣扎 彼此伤害 |
[35:40] | Now we sign these papers… | 而我们现在把字签了 |
[35:44] | that ends. | 一切就能结束 |
[35:45] | We get out of that box. | 我们从盒子里解脱 |
[35:47] | We don’t hurt each other anymore. | 以后也不会伤害彼此 |
[36:33] | You’re gonna want to remember tonight, Shane. | 你一定不会忘了今晚的 肖恩 |
[36:35] | That is what a great night in the E.R. looks like. | 急诊室里美好的一晚也就这样 |
[36:39] | We deserve to celebrate. | 我们得好好庆祝一下 |
[36:40] | Let’s just get stupid drunk | 让我们一醉方休 |
[36:43] | and dance and– | 再跳跳舞 |
[36:45] | Dr. Kepner, | 凯普娜医生 |
[36:46] | I know what you think is gonna happen, | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[36:50] | but it can’t. | 但这样不行 |
[36:53] | Look, I worked too hard to get into this program | 我在这里的实习机会来之不易 |
[36:56] | to start… sleeping with my mentor. | 我不能因为和导师上床而把事情搞砸了 |
[36:59] | So thank you for the interest, | 谢谢你的好意 |
[37:02] | but, no, thank you. | 恕我不能从命 谢谢 |
[37:04] | Wh-what makes you think that I want to sleep with you? | 你怎么会觉得我想和你上床啊 |
[37:07] | You touched my shoulder, | 你摸了我的肩膀 |
[37:10] | and you brought me wine. | 你还帮我拿了酒 |
[37:13] | I was being nice, | 那些只是以示友好 |
[37:17] | but you feel that you’re being sexually harassed? | 你却觉得自己被性骚扰了 |
[37:19] | No. No, I’m not–no. | 没 我没觉得 没有 |
[37:22] | O-o-okay, good. Good. | 好吧 很好 很好 |
[37:24] | Good. I’m glad that’s all cleared up. | 很好 终于把话说开了 |
[37:27] | So now we can just… have fun. | 那现在我们就玩得开心点 |
[37:32] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:39] | Where is everybody else? | 其他人都跑哪儿去了 |
[37:46] | Oh, Lord. | 噢 天哪 |
[37:48] | What? You want me to put it back on? | 怎么 你想让我把衣服穿回去吗 |
[37:49] | Are you kidding? Don’t ever put it back on. | 开什么玩笑 穿回去干嘛 |
[37:56] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:57] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[37:58] | This is so soft. | 这睡衣好软哟 |
[38:00] | It’s like it’s made out of polar bear. | 简直像北极熊毛做的 |
[38:02] | I think this is my room. | 你们走错房间了吧 |
[38:12] | What happened to the… mac and cheese cupcakes? | 不是吧 奶酪通心粉小蛋糕都吃完了啊 |
[38:16] | Are you kidding me? | 你还傲娇什么 |
[38:18] | You kept your guests waiting five hours. | 你让所有来宾等了五个小时 |
[38:20] | Now I saved a woman’s life, | 我救了一个女人的生命 |
[38:21] | you couldn’t save me some food? | 你就不能给我留点吃的 |
[38:24] | Y-you… | 你 |
[38:28] | Go take care of your guests, baby. | 去招待好你的客人 孩子 |
[38:45] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来太美了 |
[38:49] | So I’m–I’m glad you made it. | 我很高兴你能赶来 |
[38:50] | Now how’s her B.P.? | 她的血压现在怎样 |
[38:51] | – All right. Where’s our bride and groom? – Go. | -我们的新郎新娘在哪里呀 -快去 |
[38:54] | You’ve been keeping him waiting long enough tonight. Go. | 你今晚已经让他等得够久了 快去吧 |
[39:01] | Everybody’s been waiting a while for this dance. | 大家等你们跳舞都等得心痛了 |
[39:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, let’s give it up for the newlyweds! | 女士们先生们 欢迎新人来跳第一支舞 |
[39:09] | The next time you’re in your doctor’s office, | 下次你去见医生的时候 |
[39:12] | remember… | 要记住 |
[39:14] | she’s not asking all those questions for her health, | 她问问题不是为了她自己的健康 |
[39:17] | she’s asking them for yours. | 而是为了你的健康 |
[39:19] | You’re here? | 你来了 |
[39:23] | No. | 不是吧 |
[39:25] | When? | 什么时候 |
[39:28] | Tell her everything. | 不要向你的医生隐瞒 |
[39:30] | The small details aren’t trivial. | 小细节并非无关紧要 |
[39:33] | They actually make the story. | 正是细节写就了故事 |
[39:35] | A little while ago. | 就不久之前 |
[39:37] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:40] | It was a heart attack. | 她心脏病发作了 |
[39:44] | The surgery fixed the aneurysm, but… | 手术修复了动脉瘤 可是 |
[39:48] | it was too much for her heart. | 她的心脏承受不住 |
[39:51] | – I-I shouldn’t have– – No. | -我不应该 -住口 |
[39:54] | You did everything right. | 你做了所有该做的事情 |
[39:58] | Everything. | 你尽力了 |
[40:07] | There’s no rush. | 不要着急 |
[40:10] | Take all the time you need. | 想要多少时间都成 |
[40:37] | Start at the beginning. | 从头开始说起 |