时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’m not big into change. | 我真不太喜欢改变 |
[00:07] | Okay, great. | 很不错 |
[00:08] | Um, now let’s just try a few | 现在照几张 |
[00:10] | where you’re actually smiling. | 笑容不那么假的 |
[00:12] | In oncology, when a normal cell | 在肿瘤学中 正常细胞 |
[00:14] | changes into something malignant, | 变成恶性细胞 |
[00:16] | it’s called cellular transformation. | 这种现象称为细胞性状转化 |
[00:17] | Look, I don’t even want to be the hospital mascot, | 说真的 我实在不想做医院吉祥物 |
[00:19] | whatever you do– | 随你找谁 |
[00:20] | Brand ambassador, | 是品牌代言人 |
[00:22] | and you haven’t been appointed yet. | 还没正式任命你呢 |
[00:23] | You’re just a very strong contender. | 不过是你很有优势而已 |
[00:25] | Handsome, good with kids… | 仪表堂堂 深得孩子喜欢 |
[00:27] | Just what the buyers want. | 正好符合买主需要 |
[00:28] | I’m outta here. | 我待不下去了 |
[00:30] | The damn cells turn toxic right in front of your eyes. | 那些该死的细胞就在你眼皮底下恶化 |
[00:33] | So as far as I’m concerned… | 所以 在我看来 |
[00:34] | Look, you’re going to have some public relations reps | 明天会有几位公关代表 |
[00:36] | following you around tomorrow. | 跟着你工作 |
[00:38] | Try and be civil. | 给我表现亲切点 |
[00:39] | Transformation sucks. | 改变 糟糕透顶 |
[00:40] | Brand ambassador? What does that even mean? | 品牌代言人 什么意思 |
[00:42] | You get to wear a funny hat | 不会是你戴着个搞笑的帽子 |
[00:43] | and cut things with oversized scissors? | 拿着个超大剪刀切东西吧 |
[00:44] | All I know is, Cahill creeps me out. | 我只知道 卡荷尔雷到我了 |
[00:48] | That creeps me out. | 他们雷到我了 |
[00:54] | Who comes over to somebody else’s house | 谁会到别人家里 |
[00:56] | and starts sucking face? | 七搞八搞啊 |
[00:57] | You invited ’em. | 可是你请的他们 |
[01:01] | What’s that? | 那又是什么 |
[01:01] | We are directly underneath Yang’s room, | 我们头顶正对杨的房间 |
[01:03] | and Owen’s visiting. | 而欧文过来了 |
[01:04] | What do you think? | 你觉得是什么 |
[01:07] | Is that him or her? | 那是他笑的还是她 |
[01:10] | Do napkins work as earplugs? | 餐巾纸可以做耳塞么 |
[01:19] | What the hell? | 你在喊什么 |
[01:23] | You’re nuts. | 疯婆子 |
[01:29] | What is that? | 你喊的又是什么 |
[01:31] | I don’t know. A giraffe. Dinosaur. | 说不清 长颈鹿 恐龙 |
[01:47] | For the millionth time, | 你们要我说几百次 |
[01:48] | Jo and I are not into each other. | 我和乔没搞上 |
[01:49] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[01:51] | You and ponytail-mcgee were canines in heat last night. | 昨晚你俩可是龇牙咧嘴得挺火热 |
[01:55] | Literally. | 真的龇牙咧嘴 |
[01:56] | Told you they were doing it, Avery. | 我说了他们搞上了吧 艾弗里 |
[01:57] | Pay up. | 给钱 |
[01:58] | I don’t like him like that. | 我和他真不是男女之情 |
[02:00] | Guys don’t just hang out with girls. | 男人可不会和女人单纯做朋友 |
[02:01] | It’s not in their D.N.A. | 他们生性如此 |
[02:03] | That’s not true. | 不是这样好么 |
[02:06] | Okay, it’s true. | 好吧 其实是的 |
[02:07] | You two are, like, one drink away | 你俩啊 只要喝上几盅酒 |
[02:08] | from crazy monkey sex. | 就会干柴遇烈火了 |
[02:10] | Just stuff her turkey. You’ll feel better. | 跟她滚滚床单 心情就会好了 |
[02:12] | I feel fine. | 我现在挺好 |
[02:13] | Look, I’m not screwing my ex every night | 我又没每晚上和前任翻云覆雨 |
[02:14] | and I’m not taking advantage of interns… | 而且我也没占实习生便宜 |
[02:16] | on someone else’s sofa. | 还是在别人家的沙发上 |
[02:17] | You’re gonna pay to have that thing disinfected. | 你得给我把那沙发好好消消毒 |
[02:18] | Not taking advantage. It’s a really nice sofa, though. | 我没占便宜好么 不过那沙发真是不错 |
[02:21] | Hey, apes. | 二货 你来了 |
[02:22] | Hey, here’s a question. | 我有个疑问 |
[02:23] | Um, what ever happened | 为什么没人 |
[02:24] | to good old-fashioned romance? | 按老套路谈爱了 |
[02:26] | No stuffing of turkeys or disinfecting sofas, | 没有滚床单 不用消毒沙发 |
[02:29] | but, you know, what about nice normal dates | 而是 正常点的约会 |
[02:32] | where people talk, | 聊聊天 |
[02:34] | share a meal, get to know each other, | 吃吃饭 相互了解了解 |
[02:35] | and then wind up together, not because they’re monkeys, | 之后再以身相许 不是因为生理原因 |
[02:37] | but because they have genuine feelings | 而是因为两人真心 |
[02:39] | in a committed way. | 相知相许 |
[02:39] | I mean, what is so wrong with that, huh? | 说真的 这样何乐而不为呢 |
[02:44] | Are you gonna eat all of those? | 你一个人吃得了这么多么 |
[02:48] | Y– unh– | 话不投机半句多 |
[02:53] | I like this, seeing you every morning. | 我很喜欢这样 每天早上能见到你 |
[02:55] | It’s, uh, it’s nice. | 感觉很不错 |
[02:57] | Yeah, it is. | 确实很不错 |
[02:58] | It’s really nice. | 我也喜欢这样 |
[03:01] | I feel bad, though. | 但我还是有点难受 |
[03:02] | I mean, you guys shouldn’t even be here | 你们根本不用过来 |
[03:04] | now that the E.R. is closed. | 反正急诊已经没了 |
[03:05] | Nicole’s just standing out there. | 妮可还站在外头呢 |
[03:10] | You sure you don’t want your seat back? | 你确定不要进来坐么 |
[03:11] | Aren’t you cold? | 站在外面不会冷么 |
[03:15] | My burrito will keep me warm. | 玉米煎饼可以御寒 |
[03:26] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[03:28] | You seem a little off. | 有点不在状态啊 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:32] | I worked all night. | 我整晚没睡 |
[03:35] | Do you know how boring a night shift is | 你能想象没有创伤病人的 |
[03:36] | with no incoming traumas? | 夜班有多无聊么 |
[03:38] | I was praying someone’s appendix would burst | 我为了保持清醒 一直在祈祷 |
[03:40] | just to keep me awake. | 有人阑尾能爆掉 |
[03:42] | I–how am I supposed to train to be a trauma surgeon | 我怎么当得了创伤医生 |
[03:44] | with no E.R., | 一个急诊室 |
[03:46] | no trauma? | 一个创伤病人都没有 |
[03:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:51] | I’m, uh, tired and I’m venting. | 我只是太累了 牢骚一大堆 |
[03:54] | Dispatch to unit 33, | 33单位注意 |
[03:55] | we’ve got a 55-year-old male with chest pain, | 我们这有一位胸部受伤的55岁男性 |
[03:58] | prior M.I., near Pioneer Square. Over. | 在先锋广场附近 完毕 |
[04:00] | Unit 33 responding. | 33单位接到 |
[04:03] | You have to go already? | 你得走了吧 |
[04:04] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[04:11] | You want to come, too? | 你想一起去么 |
[04:13] | You’re with me | 你就跟着我 |
[04:14] | all day? | 一整天么 |
[04:15] | We just want to get to know who you are, Dr. Karev. | 我们只是想多了解了解你 克莱夫医生 |
[04:18] | See you in your element. | 得看看你在岗位上的表现 |
[04:19] | It’s important we choose just the right ambassador | 我们品牌的代言人 得深思熟虑后 |
[04:21] | for our brand. | 方能确定 |
[04:22] | Your brand? This hospital isn’t a luxury car. | 你们品牌 我们医院可不是豪车 |
[04:24] | Hold please. | 请站好别动 |
[04:27] | Uh, good morning, Dr. Karev. | 克莱夫医生 早上好 |
[04:29] | Pre-rounds went well. Got your scans. | 巡房检查没问题 你看看吧 |
[04:31] | Do you want to tell me who the creepy lady is | 能请你告诉我这个一直拍照的怪女人 |
[04:33] | taking our photo? | 是谁啊 |
[04:34] | Uh, I’m Amrita. | 我是安瑞塔 |
[04:35] | I do public image assessment for Pegasus Horizons. | 我为飞马视野做公众形象测评 |
[04:37] | They’re buying the hospital, | 他们要买医院 |
[04:38] | and they want a face to slap on some posters. | 需要一张脸出现在海报上 |
[04:41] | And they chose you? | 他们选了你 |
[04:46] | Maya Noel, 13 days old | 玛雅·诺埃尔 出生13天 |
[04:48] | with gastroschisis and staged silo repair. | 腹裂 接受硅塑囊分期修复术 |
[04:51] | She was born with her intestines outside of her body. | 她出生时内脏都暴露在身体外部 |
[04:53] | They’ve been too swollen to fit back inside. | 内脏肿胀太大无法放回体内 |
[04:55] | Is that… Am I looking at a bag of organs? | 我看到的 是一袋器官么 |
[04:58] | We’ve been gradually compressing the organs a little bit each day | 我们每天都逐步缩小这些器官 |
[05:00] | to help them fit back inside the body. | 好让它们能放回体内 |
[05:02] | Imagine going two weeks without getting to hold your own baby. | 已经两周了 我都不能抱下自己的孩子 |
[05:05] | well, good news. | 有好消息 |
[05:07] | Looks like we’re finally gonna be able to close her up. | 看起来终于可以缝合了 |
[05:08] | Today is the day. | 就在今天 |
[05:10] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[05:12] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:13] | Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢你 太感谢了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[05:15] | hold please. | 请不要动 |
[05:24] | Thanks, guys. | 多谢配合 |
[05:26] | If I could just have you sign this release. | 请帮我签一下发表同意书 |
[05:31] | Yeah. | 签吧 |
[05:33] | These are real people with sick kids. | 这些都是带着病孩子的普通人 |
[05:34] | This is not a photo op. | 不是供媒体拍照的名流 |
[05:36] | I was just trying– | 我只是想 |
[05:36] | Look, I don’t care, all right? | 我管你想什么 |
[05:37] | The next kid I’m about to go see | 我现在要去看的那个孩子 |
[05:38] | is a very sensitive case. | 情况很特殊 |
[05:40] | All right? You don’t say a word. | 你一个字也不许说 |
[05:41] | You do not take a photo. | 一张照片也不许拍 |
[05:42] | You’re a shadow, a freaking shadow. Got it? | 你就是一个影子 一个讨厌的影子 明白么 |
[05:45] | Protective of your patients. Passionate. I like it. | 保护病人 热血澎湃 我喜欢 |
[05:48] | Forget it. You’re waiting in the hall. | 算了 你就在楼道等着吧 |
[05:52] | Great. Great. | 很好 很好 |
[05:54] | Now if you could just… | 现在请 |
[05:55] | move a little closer to her–him. | 往她 他那边靠一点 |
[05:57] | Oh, I-I’m the him. She’s the her. | 不不 我是男的 她是女的 |
[05:59] | I-I–no, I was born a her, and Jess was a him. | 就是说 我本来是女孩 杰西是男孩 |
[06:02] | I get it’s confusing. | 我也说不清楚了 |
[06:03] | Yeah. You’re kidding. | 这也太扯了 |
[06:04] | Cahill’s got more of you guys trailing me? | 卡荷尔找来更多人跟拍我吗 |
[06:06] | He’s “trailing me.” | 他是在跟拍我 |
[06:07] | It’s for this brand ambassador thing or something. | 是为了品牌代言人什么的 |
[06:09] | It’s not a– not a big deal. | 这个也没什么 |
[06:10] | Just, uh, we’ll be done in a sec. | 我们马上就好 |
[06:12] | Ready? One, two, and three. | 准备 一 二 三 |
[06:16] | How’s that? | 效果如何 |
[06:24] | The Face of Change | 转变来临 |
[06:32] | You really think it’s okay | 你真觉得让这些人 |
[06:33] | to let these people in here? | 待这没问题么 |
[06:34] | The patient’s fine with it. | 病人觉得没关系 |
[06:35] | If he gets to stay, I get to stay. | 如果他能留下 那我也要 |
[06:37] | It’s the ambassador thing. | 这都是为了那什么代言人是吧 |
[06:38] | You think this kid makes you look good. | 你觉得这个病例能让你出名是吧 |
[06:40] | I always look good. | 我已经很有名了 |
[06:41] | We’re at U.W. together. | 我们都是华盛顿大学的 |
[06:44] | I’m a sophomore, and Brian’s a freshman. | 我大二 布莱恩大一 |
[06:46] | And is that where you met? | 你们是在学校认识的 |
[06:47] | Uh, actually, no. Uh, Dr. Karev introduced us. | 不是的 克莱夫医生介绍我们认识的 |
[06:50] | A few years ago, I booked an appointment | 几年前 我和克莱夫医生约了一次 |
[06:51] | to see how old I had to be to, | 想看一下我得多大才能 |
[06:53] | you know, start the process. | 开始这个手术 |
[06:54] | He was 14. | 他当时14岁 |
[06:55] | And, uh, Dr. Karev told me | 克莱夫医生跟我说了 |
[06:57] | about this transgender support group. | 这个变性人互助组 |
[06:59] | That’s where Jess and I met. | 我和杰西是在那认识的 |
[07:01] | Brian walked in that first day, | 布莱恩第一天进来的时候 |
[07:03] | and all I could think was, | 我满脑子想的都是 |
[07:05] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[07:07] | He’s so cute. | 他太帅了 |
[07:10] | I thought he’d never notice me. | 我以为他永远不会注意到我 |
[07:12] | It’s impossible not to notice you. | 我怎么可能不注意你 |
[07:15] | I’ve been saving up for this ever since that appointment. | 自从那次面谈后我一直在攒钱手术 |
[07:18] | Well, Dr. Karev, you really changed Brian’s life. | 克莱夫医生 你真是改变了布莱恩的人生啊 |
[07:22] | Well, you could also say that I’m changing Brian’s life, | 我也要改变布莱恩的人生了 |
[07:24] | today, in surgery, | 今天就动手术哦 |
[07:26] | where I’ll be taking the lead. | 可是我主刀 |
[07:28] | And what is today’s surgery exactly? | 今天的手术到底要做什么 |
[07:29] | A full gender reassignment? | 彻底的变性吗 |
[07:31] | Oh, no. Uh, nothing that drastic yet. | 不是 没那么夸张呢 |
[07:32] | Today we’re just chopping off my boobs. | 今天就只是去掉我的乳房 |
[07:34] | All right, enough questions. | 行了 问的差不多了 |
[07:35] | Uh, Edwards, Wilson, take these guys outside. | 爱德华兹 威尔逊 带这些人出去 |
[07:43] | Jackson Avery as the new face of Seattle Grace… | 杰克森·艾弗里成了医院的新面孔了 |
[07:46] | Now that makes sense. | 这才像话 |
[07:47] | Alex also makes sense. | 亚历克斯也不差啊 |
[07:49] | If you want a face that’s unshaven | 瞧他那一张胡子拉碴 |
[07:50] | and sweating light beer. | 汗水黏黏的脸 |
[07:53] | You’ve got this in the bag. | 代言人肯定非你莫属 |
[07:54] | Walk with me. Here’s what I know. | 跟我来 听听我掌握的信息 |
[07:55] | They like Avery’s looks and they like his name. | 他们喜欢艾弗里的长相和姓 |
[07:57] | Now you don’t have either of those. | 这些你并不具备 |
[07:58] | Gee, thanks. | 我谢谢你啊 |
[07:59] | But you have Africa. | 但是你有非洲项目啊 |
[08:00] | Lead with Africa. | 那是你的优势 |
[08:02] | He’s a scrapper and a fighter. | 他是个斗士 |
[08:03] | Now some people find that charming, | 有些人觉得这很有魅力 |
[08:04] | but you’re an Avery. | 但你可是艾弗里家族的一员啊 |
[08:06] | Use it. Own it. Impress them. | 抓住这个优势 掌控它 惊艳他们 |
[08:07] | They want to be impressed. | 他们想被你惊艳 |
[08:09] | And I saw your breakfast. | 我看到你的早餐了 |
[08:10] | Your brain can’t function on powdered sugar. | 糖粉可不能让你聪明伶俐 |
[08:12] | Here. | 吃了这个 |
[08:13] | Oh, you just carry those around in your pocket? | 你一直装着这个到处乱晃 |
[08:17] | Every time I touch this thing, it deletes another patient. | 我每次点这个 就会删掉另外一个病人 |
[08:19] | It deletes a patient? | 它会删掉病人么 |
[08:20] | I did the exact same thing this morning. | 今天早上我也这样 |
[08:22] | Here. Let me see… | 给我 我看看 |
[08:26] | Who are your stalkers? | 跟着你们的人是干嘛的 |
[08:27] | Oh, uh, the new guys | 新来的 |
[08:28] | are looking for a hospital show pony– | 在找医院的代言人 |
[08:30] | A face for the brochure. | 代言人的脸还会印在小册上 |
[08:31] | Yeah, Karev’s my competition. | 是啊 克莱夫是我的竞争对手 |
[08:33] | – Mm. If you can call it that. – You can’t. | -他也能和你竞争吗 -不能 |
[08:34] | Bite me, pretty boy. | 拽什么拽啊 你帅 |
[08:35] | And why are there no women in the running? | 为什么没有女性候选人 |
[08:37] | Oh, there was. I turned them down. | 有的 我拒绝了 |
[08:39] | This face only goes on the Nobel brochure. | 这脸只会出现诺贝尔册子上 |
[08:42] | And here we have | 这里安装了一套 |
[08:44] | a fully centralized electronic records system. | 中央电子记录系统 |
[08:48] | Everything you need to know about any client at anytime. | 能随时随地掌握病患的情况 |
[08:51] | Smart, streamlined, efficient– | 智能 简化 高效 |
[08:52] | Oh, efficient. | 没错 高效啊 |
[08:54] | It would be more efficient | 如果这破玩意不一直删除我的病人 |
[08:55] | if it didn’t keep deleting my patients. | 会更有效率的 |
[08:57] | – Sing it, Grey. – Don’t encourage her. | -继续说 格蕾 -别煽风点火 |
[08:59] | Why not? Cahill deserves it. | 为啥不 卡荷尔活该 |
[09:01] | This morning she gave me this whole load of crap | 她今早跟我说了一大堆废话 |
[09:03] | about how to talk to the buyers. | 告诉我要怎么跟买家代表说话 |
[09:04] | Emphasize sports medicine. Don’t emphasize my research. | 多说些运动药品 别光顾着说我的研究 |
[09:06] | She doesn’t want anything to jeopardize the sale, | 她不希望这次买卖出任何意外 |
[09:09] | and neither should you. | 你们也不该这样做 |
[09:10] | Research is risky. | 研究有风险 |
[09:12] | The suits don’t like it. | 生意人都不喜欢 |
[09:13] | Whereas, if you’ve got the seahawks as patients… | 但是如果的病人是海鹰 那就另当别论了 |
[09:17] | Ah. She doesn’t call ’em “Patients.” | 她不把患者叫”病人” |
[09:18] | She calls ’em “Clients,” Like we’re, uh, | 她称为”客户” 好像我们是 |
[09:20] | oh, I don’t know, real estate agents. | 好像是 房产中介 |
[09:22] | Real estate agents look happy. | 房产中介看起来都很高兴啊 |
[09:23] | Maybe we’ll be happy. | 或者我们也会很高兴啊 |
[09:24] | Their benefits package says they have dental, | 他们提供的福利套餐里包括牙科 |
[09:27] | including orthodontics. | 牙齿矫正也包括在内 |
[09:28] | Now I happen to have a family history | 虽说我的家人 |
[09:30] | of very straight teeth, | 牙齿都很整齐 |
[09:31] | But Tuck may grow up and need braces. | 但塔克可能以后要戴牙套呢 |
[09:34] | I don’t know. | 这事说不清啊 |
[09:34] | But if he does, they have dental. | 如果真是这样 医保就很好啊 |
[09:36] | That’s–I’m just gonna focus on that. | 我只想这些好的方面 |
[09:38] | No, no, no. We cannot settle. | 不行 我们不能就此罢休 |
[09:41] | We have to rise up and we have to do something. | 我们得反抗 我们得做点什么 |
[09:45] | You’ve done plenty. | 你做的已经够多了 |
[09:51] | Maybe those of us from the plane | 或许我们这些空难生还者 |
[09:52] | should keep our heads down for a while. | 这段时间应该尽量低调些 |
[09:59] | Am I crazy? | 是我疯了吗 |
[10:01] | I mean, am I the only one that thinks | 难道只有我觉得 |
[10:02] | these… Wonks are gonna destroy the place? | 这些呆子会毁了这个地方吗 |
[10:04] | No. | 不是的 |
[10:07] | You’re not crazy at all. | 你一点也没疯 |
[10:11] | I just felt like, what kind of doctor would I be | 我只想着 如果我不帮助那些非洲孩子 |
[10:14] | if I didn’t try to help out all those African kids. | 我还算哪门子的医生啊 |
[10:17] | It takes a lot of dedication | 你一定花了很多心血 |
[10:18] | to get a program like that off the ground. | 才让这个项目成功运行 |
[10:21] | This is your fault. | 这都怪你 |
[10:23] | You put these ideas into her head. | 是你唆使她这样做 |
[10:25] | His head. | “他”的想法 |
[10:26] | And while I do support the decision, | 我的确很支持这个决定 |
[10:28] | believe me, he came to it all on his own. | 但最终决定的还是他自己 |
[10:30] | She’s barely out of high school… | 她才刚高中毕业啊 |
[10:32] | – He. – For god sake. | -“他” -天啊 |
[10:33] | She is a child! | 她只是个孩子 |
[10:34] | He. | “他” |
[10:35] | – She doesn’t know what she wants! – He! He! | -她不知道自己要什么 -“他” |
[10:37] | Jess, is everything okay here? | 杰西 没事吧 |
[10:40] | Are you the one? | 你就是那个人吗 |
[10:41] | What? | 什么 |
[10:42] | Are you the one… | 你就是那个 |
[10:44] | who wants to hack my little girl into pieces?! | 想毁掉我闺女的人 |
[10:46] | Hey, hey, calm down. | 嘿 冷静下来 |
[10:47] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[10:52] | 飞马视野 通向更好的明天 | |
[10:53] | Pegasus… | 飞马… |
[10:54] | Racing you to a brighter tomorrow. | 引领你飞向更好的明天 |
[10:58] | I’m gonna hurl. | 真想砸个东西过去 |
[10:59] | Click there where it says “Hospitals.” | 点一下”医院”那里 |
[11:02] | Holy crap. | 我擦 |
[11:03] | They must own half the hospitals in the country. | 全国一半的医院都是他们的 |
[11:04] | They’re the guys who bought out Portland Gen last year. | 去年就是他们买下了波特兰综合医院 |
[11:07] | Right there. | 在那 |
[11:09] | Hey, look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[11:11] | “Hand in hand, we’ll walk together, | 手拉手 我们一起走 |
[11:12] | partners on the road to your brighter tomorrow.” | 走向更美好的明天 |
[11:14] | This is who’s buying us. | 这就是这间医院的买家 |
[11:16] | That’s a cute logo. Sofia would like it. | 好萌啊 索菲亚肯定喜欢 |
[11:17] | She likes horses. | 她喜欢马 |
[11:18] | It’s not a horse. It’s a pegasus. | 这不是马 这是飞马 |
[11:21] | And it wants to hold your hand. | 这马还想着牵你的手啊 |
[11:22] | This web site has | 这网站满是 |
[11:23] | not one tangible piece of information | 一大堆的空话 |
[11:24] | about the company or health care. | 没有任何关于这间公司或医疗的信息 |
[11:26] | Why doesn’t this bother you? | 难道这个不让你揪心吗 |
[11:27] | It does, but they’re buying us. | 有啊 不过他们要买下医院 |
[11:30] | and we are all about to gallop down the road | 我们都会骑上飞马 |
[11:32] | towards a brighter tomorrow. | 奔向美好明天 |
[11:34] | So, you know, cool your heels. | 所以嘛 冷静一点 |
[11:36] | Chill out. There’s nothing we can do about it. | 放轻松 我们也无能为力 |
[11:41] | She just told me to cool my heels. | 她跟我说冷静一点 |
[11:42] | Have you ever known me to cool my heels? | 你见到我冷静过吗 |
[11:45] | How do you feel about a road trip? | 不如我们出去走走吧 |
[11:49] | I’m sorry. I… Lost my cool. | 真抱歉 我失控了 |
[11:51] | You think? | 你还好意思说 |
[11:52] | It’s just, I learned about this surgery last night | 我昨晚才知道手术的事 |
[11:55] | in an e-mail. | 还是通过一封电子邮件 |
[11:57] | I mean, a stupid e-mail. | 居然用一封电子邮件告诉我 |
[11:59] | I had no idea about… | 我完全 |
[12:02] | Any of this. | 不知情 |
[12:04] | Guys, you can go. | 没事了 你们走吧 |
[12:09] | We’re fine here. Scram. | 这没事 走吧 |
[12:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:16] | A surgery like this | 对于任何一位父母 |
[12:18] | is a big adjustment for any parent, | 接受子女做这样的手术都是件难事 |
[12:19] | let alone if you’re hearing about it for the first time. | 更别说你还是第一次听说这样的手术 |
[12:22] | So let’s just take a breath and… | 深呼吸一下然后 |
[12:24] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[12:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[12:34] | My name’s Calliope… | 我是卡莉欧碧 |
[12:38] | Plant… | 普兰 |
[12:39] | Tain. | 汀 |
[12:41] | Plantain. | 普兰汀 |
[12:43] | And this is… | 这位是 |
[12:45] | my husband. | 我丈夫 |
[12:48] | Um, uh… Julio Plantain. | 胡里奥·普兰汀 |
[12:50] | And he needs a doctor. | 他需要看医生 |
[12:52] | Can I see some I.D.? | 我能看下身份证件吗 |
[12:54] | He has chest pain. | 他胸口痛 |
[12:59] | So by the end of this seminar, | 到研讨班结束时 |
[13:02] | I expect all of you to be able to perform | 我希望你们所有人都能学会 |
[13:05] | basic wound closures | 用间断双层缝合术 |
[13:07] | using the interrupted 2-layer technique. | 完成基础伤口缝合 |
[13:10] | I don’t like that guy in the back. | 我不喜欢后面那个家伙 |
[13:12] | I can feel him watching me. | 我感觉他在盯着我 |
[13:15] | No, it’s just me. | 没 是我 |
[13:17] | I like to look at you. | 我就喜欢看着你 |
[13:21] | Quick question, Dr. Avery. | 问个小问题 艾弗里医生 |
[13:23] | Do you use this technique more often | 你是否会在提臀或隆胸手术中 |
[13:24] | when you perform butt lifts or breast implants? | 更多地使用这种技法 |
[13:26] | Actually, isn’t this the technique | 实际上 你是不是用这一技法 |
[13:28] | you used to attach the face | 完成了上一例脸部移植 |
[13:29] | on to your last face transplant patient? | 患者的脸部缝合 |
[13:31] | Well, I’ve never actually done– | 其实我没有真正完成 |
[13:32] | Sidebar. What do you find more fulfilling– | 提问 你觉得哪个更有满足感 |
[13:34] | liposuction or body sculpting? | 抽脂还是纤体 |
[13:36] | Sidebar. Isn’t it true you’ve completed | 提问 您是我们医院 |
[13:37] | more successful skin grafts | 植皮手术成功病例最多的 |
[13:38] | than any other doctor in this hospital? | 医生 对不对 |
[13:41] | Um… Yeah. What are you doing? | 好了 你在干嘛呢 |
[13:42] | Saving your ass. You hit a rock and you’re sinking. | 救你啊 你触礁了正在下沉 |
[13:45] | Iceberg ahead, captain. | 冰山在前方 船长 |
[13:49] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[13:50] | You know, we’ve got a free station right over here | 我们这里有空着的练习台 |
[13:52] | if you want to try your hand at some actual surgery. | 如果你愿意 可以亲自体验一下 |
[13:56] | Please. | 请 |
[14:00] | Oh, excuse me one moment. | 失陪一会 |
[14:01] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐吧 |
[14:02] | What’s up? I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 怎么了 我现在有点忙 |
[14:04] | I know and I swear I wouldn’t call | 我知道 如果不是情况紧急 |
[14:05] | unless it were an emergency. | 我也不会打扰你 |
[14:07] | Look, I did a ride along today, | 听着 我今天跟车出去了 |
[14:08] | And we got this call– | 我们接到了电话 |
[14:09] | a kid, about 10 years old, hit and run. | 十岁的孩子 被撞 肇事者逃逸 |
[14:10] | Damn it. He’s still locked down. | 该死 他气管堵死了 |
[14:11] | – We can’t intubate. – Can you ventilate him? | -我们不能插管 -能给他吸氧吗 |
[14:12] | Barely. His SATs are still in the gutter. | 勉强可以 血氧饱和度还是很低 |
[14:14] | Okay, let’s get him backboarded. | 好 我们给他上担架 |
[14:15] | We need to load and go. | 我们必须立刻走 |
[14:16] | Seattle pres is slammed, | 西雅图医院急诊关门了 |
[14:17] | so they’re diverting us to Redmond, | 他们会把我们转移到雷德蒙德 |
[14:18] | but that’s an hour away, and this kid… | 到那里要一小时 这个孩子 |
[14:20] | he doesn’t have an hour, Jackson. He doesn’t. | 他撑不了一小时 杰克森 撑不了 |
[14:23] | All right. All right. How are his vitals? | 好的 了解 他的体征怎么样 |
[14:24] | Bad. We’ve got no airway. | 很糟糕 他气管不通 |
[14:26] | I can’t crike. | 我不能插入人造气管 |
[14:27] | He’s got sub-q emphysema. | 他有下肺气肿 |
[14:29] | He will die en route if we have to go way out there. | 如果我们现在走 他半路就不行了 |
[14:31] | He will die. | 他会死的 |
[14:32] | Are you asking what I think you’re asking? | 你想的和我想的一样吗 |
[14:37] | If I am, will you do it? | 如果是 你干么 |
[14:46] | And a few years ago, | 几年前 |
[14:47] | we renovated the waiting room to provide– | 我们整修了等候室 以提供 |
[14:49] | Chief, a moment, please. | 主任 打断一下 |
[14:52] | Give me a moment. | 稍等 |
[14:55] | Kepner’s calling with a hit-and-run kid. | 凯普娜打电话给我 有个孩子出了车祸 |
[14:56] | – He’s in bad shape. – Wait. Kepner’s in the field? | -情况不乐观 -等等 凯普娜在现场 |
[14:58] | They diverted her to Redmond. Okay? We’re closer. Much closer. | 他们要她转到雷德蒙德 我们更近 近得多 |
[15:00] | – So I can arrange– – Absolutely not. | -所以我可以安排 -完全不行 |
[15:02] | We are not a trauma center anymore. | 我们不再是创伤中心 |
[15:03] | If we take them in, and something happens to them– | 如果我们接收他们 万一出了什么事 |
[15:05] | Chief, it’s a kid. | 主任 是个孩子 |
[15:07] | Protocol dictates the patient goes | 规定里指出将病人 |
[15:08] | to the nearest trauma center, and that’s not us. | 送去最近的创伤中心 我们不是 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:13] | You need to get back to the seminar. | 你该回研讨班了 |
[15:15] | And you have to step it up. | 你该加把劲了 |
[15:17] | What do you need, a pep talk, tough love? | 你需要什么 安慰鼓励 还是严苛的爱 |
[15:19] | No amount of tough love is gonna make up for the babies… | 再多的严苛的爱 也比不上阿历克斯 |
[15:21] | Alex saves on a daily basis. | 每天救的婴孩 |
[15:24] | Can I trust you? | 我能信任你们吗 |
[15:26] | Why do I have to be the patient? | 为什么我要当病人 |
[15:28] | ’cause you look the part. | 因为你看起来像啊 |
[15:29] | Oh, and I’m naturally vivacious. | 而且我天生有朝气 |
[15:30] | Yeah, “Manic”‘s more a word for it. | 是啊 说是”狂躁”更为恰当 |
[15:33] | I’m so sorry for the wait. | 抱歉让你们久等 |
[15:35] | We’re gonna get a doctor to you just as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快给你们安排医生 |
[15:37] | Well, it really wasn’t a wait. | 没事 根本不算等啦 |
[15:40] | Ew. Wow. You’re a happy one, aren’t you? | 你很高兴啊 是不是 |
[15:42] | He’s up there, too. | 那里也有他 |
[15:45] | Oh, god. It’s like… | 天哪 就像是 |
[15:47] | Hello, I’m Dr. Mattoo. You can call me Kan if you’d like. | 你们好 我是马图医生 也可以叫我砍 |
[15:49] | You wouldn’t be here if you weren’t experiencing | 你们来到这里一定是 |
[15:51] | some pain or discomfort. | 身体有疼痛或是不舒服 |
[15:52] | I apologize if we exacerbated that with a wait. | 如果等待让你疼痛加剧 我很抱歉 |
[15:54] | Uh, we got here, like, half a minute ago. | 我们才来了半分钟 |
[15:56] | It’s… | 其实 |
[15:57] | Okay, Mr. Plantain. | 好的 普兰汀先生 |
[15:59] | – Uh, it’s like the fruit. – It’s cuban. | -像是水果名[车前草] -古巴名字 |
[16:01] | Can you spell that for me? | 能麻烦拼一下吗 |
[16:03] | P-l-a-n Um, p-l-a-n… | |
[16:06] | T-a-i-n Uh, t-a-i-n. | |
[16:07] | well, Mr. Plantain, we know you have | 好的 普兰汀先生 我们知道 |
[16:09] | a lot of options for your health care management, | 有很多医疗机构供你选择 |
[16:11] | And we are honored that you’ve chosen us today. | 很荣幸你今天选择了我们 |
[16:13] | It’s my pleasure. | 我也很荣幸 |
[16:14] | Saw your E.K.G. It looks pretty good. | 你的心电图看上去正常 |
[16:16] | How are you feeling today? | 你今天感觉怎样 |
[16:18] | Uh, well, uh, Dr. Kan, | 是这样 砍医生 |
[16:20] | Uh, you know, the last 24 hours, I-I’ve– | 过去24小时 我 |
[16:23] | Uh, uh, sorry. Let me– let me put that another way. | 不好意思 让我 让我换种说法 |
[16:25] | What brought you in today? | 你今天为什么来 |
[16:27] | I’m sorry. What’s wrong with… | 不好意思 问他感觉怎样 |
[16:28] | asking him how he feels? | 有什么问题吗 |
[16:30] | That could take us down the wrong road, | 那样可能会让我们偏离正轨 |
[16:31] | and because your time is valuable to us, | 对我们来说 你们的时间很宝贵 |
[16:33] | we don’t want to get off on any tangents. | 所以我们不希望偏离话题 |
[16:35] | Mm. Well, if you ask him how he’s feeling, | 好吧 如果你问他感觉怎么样 |
[16:37] | Maybe he’ll tell you that he’s… | 可能他会告诉你 |
[16:39] | He’s blue, ’cause… | 他很难过 因为 |
[16:42] | – Yeah. – You know, his company | -对 -他的公司 |
[16:43] | was just purchased by a bigger company… | 刚刚被另外一家他不喜欢的大公司 |
[16:44] | that he doesn’t like. | 收购了 |
[16:45] | And, you know, he can’t talk to me about it | 而且 他没法向我倾诉 |
[16:47] | ’cause… I’m the self-involved type. | 因为 我是那种很自我的人 |
[16:50] | You know, we just, like, | 你知道 我们很喜欢 |
[16:51] | You know, shop online and redecorate the house. | 网购东西然后重新装饰房屋 |
[16:53] | And so he’s been– he’s been, uh, hanging out | 所以他就经常在附近的 |
[16:56] | at the… local watering hole, | 酒吧买醉 |
[16:58] | where he has been bumming cigarettes. | 而且还在那吸烟 |
[17:01] | And, uh, now he’s experiencing shortness of breath. | 他现在觉得有点呼吸局促 |
[17:05] | So if you ask him what brought him in today, | 所以如果你问他今天为什么来医院 |
[17:06] | he’s just gonna tell you “Shortness of breath.” | 他会告诉你”呼吸急促” |
[17:08] | And then you’d miss the whole cigarette connection. | 这样你就忽视了吸烟的这回事 |
[17:10] | I ask about smoking on screen two. | 我在第二页询问了吸烟的事情 |
[17:16] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随你便 |
[17:18] | Okay, let me get back to screen one. | 让我们回到第一页 |
[17:20] | Darn it. The screen froze. | 该死 死机了 |
[17:23] | Sorry. Technical difficulties. | 抱歉 出了点技术问题 |
[17:26] | Uh, I’m gonna have to exit the system… | 我得先退出这个系统 |
[17:27] | and take us back to the top. | 回到页首 |
[17:29] | Uh, it-it-it’s okay. Uh, take–take your time. | 没关系 慢慢来 |
[17:31] | Can’t really do that. | 可不能慢着来 |
[17:32] | We’ve only got 15 minutes together today. | 我们每天只有十五分钟会诊 |
[17:34] | there we go. | 好了 |
[17:35] | Mr. Plantain, | 普兰汀先生 |
[17:36] | Can you spell that for me? | 您能给我拼一下吗 |
[17:48] | Wow. They really cleared the place out. | 喔 他们真的把这地方给清理了 |
[17:51] | Okay, where do we start? | 好吧 我们从哪开始 |
[17:52] | You can start by guarding the door. | 你可以先从把门开始 |
[17:54] | Hey, no one can know about this. | 谁都不能知道这事 |
[17:57] | No one comes in. You understand? | 谁都不能进来 明白吗 |
[18:00] | Okay. | 懂 |
[18:08] | Medusa me all you want. You’re not getting in. | 随便你怎么威胁我 你不能进去 |
[18:10] | I’m an attending | 我是主治医师 |
[18:11] | and I’m ordering you to let me in. | 我命令你让我进去 |
[18:13] | Well, you’re not my attending today, so– | 你今天又不是我的主治医师 所以 |
[18:15] | Don’t make me force you. | 别让我强迫你 |
[18:16] | I’d like to see you try. | 你倒是试一试啊 |
[18:19] | Jo. It’s okay. | 乔 没事的 |
[18:20] | I paged her. She’s cool. | 是我呼的她 |
[18:23] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你能理解 |
[18:24] | I would never ordinarily speak to you that way | 我平常绝对不会跟你那样说话 |
[18:26] | and I look forward to working on your service again soon. | 而且我很期待能够再次跟着您工作 |
[18:28] | How can I help? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[18:29] | You’re barely 18. | 你才刚刚18岁 |
[18:31] | You know, what if you wake up, | 万一你某天醒来 |
[18:32] | you realize this was all a mistake? | 发现这一切都是个错误呢 |
[18:34] | This isn’t a haircut or some meaningless tattoo. | 这不是某次理发或某个没有意义的纹身 |
[18:37] | This is my life. | 这是我的生活 |
[18:39] | This is me. | 这就是我 |
[18:42] | All right. You feel different. | 好吧 你觉得自己是个异类 |
[18:45] | You want to belong. Okay. | 你想要归属感 |
[18:47] | I get that, but you have your whole life ahead– | 这我理解 但是你还有更美好的人生 |
[18:49] | I mean, what–what– what’s the rush? | 你…你急什么 |
[18:51] | I’m just asking for you to wait. | 我就是想让你再等一等 |
[18:53] | Brian feels like he’s dying inside. | 布莱恩觉得她已经心如死灰 |
[18:56] | We both do. | 我们都是 |
[18:59] | If you just listen, | 如果你愿意倾听 |
[19:01] | Brian will tell you that | 布莱恩会告诉你 |
[19:03] | living inside of a body like this– | 活在这样的躯壳中 |
[19:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:05] | Could you just… Give us a moment alone? | 你能…你能让我们单独呆一会吗 |
[19:08] | No, I-I don’t want her to go. | 不 我不想让她离开 |
[19:09] | And I don’t want you mutilating yourself! | 但我不想看你自残身体 |
[19:11] | – I’m not! – Brian’s just trying to be– | -我没有 -布莱恩只是想 |
[19:13] | Oh, for god sake. Her name is Brianna! | 拜托 她的名字叫布丽安娜 |
[19:15] | Dad, just get out. | 爸爸 快出去 |
[19:17] | Go. | 快走 |
[19:19] | Just get out! | 快出去 |
[19:21] | You heard him. | 你听到他了 |
[19:31] | I just snagged a monitor, | 我拿来了一个体征监控器 |
[19:32] | a ventilator, and central line kits. | 一个呼吸机和中央静脉导管工具包 |
[19:34] | I have saline, infusion pumps, | 我拿来了生理盐水 输液泵 |
[19:36] | a crash cart, and Cristina. | 一辆救护车和克里斯蒂娜 |
[19:37] | I’m sorry. They overpowered me. | 抱歉 是他们强迫我 |
[19:38] | The fewer people who know about this, the better guys. | 知道这事的人越少越好 |
[19:39] | I brought lackeys. | 我把侍从们带来了 |
[19:40] | What? No, I don’t need interns. | 什么 我不需要实习生 |
[19:42] | No, this room has three internal exits. | 不 这屋里有三个内部出口 |
[19:43] | You have a lookout on one. | 你才有一个把风的 |
[19:45] | Happy, Ponytail, you man the doors. | 开心果 马尾辫 你们俩把风 |
[19:47] | Mousy, um, be the nurse. We need gloves. | 胆小鼠 去当护士 我们需要手套 |
[19:49] | On it. | 得令 |
[19:50] | Why do I have to be the nurse? | 为什么要让我当护士 |
[19:51] | We are gonna need lights. | 我们需要灯光 |
[19:52] | No, if I turn on more overheads… | 不行 如果我把顶灯打开 |
[19:54] | you can see it from the hallway. | 你从走廊就能看见了 |
[19:55] | We can use those. | 我们可以用那些 |
[19:56] | Hello. Yep. Okay. | 喂 好的 |
[19:58] | All right. They’re pulling up now. | 他们把伤员送过来了 |
[19:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:04] | Oh, jeez. | 天哪 |
[20:06] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[20:06] | That’s why we needed interns. | 所以我们才需要实习生啊 |
[20:08] | The door won’t open? | 门不会自动开 |
[20:13] | Watch the I.V.S. | 小心静脉注射 |
[20:14] | Hurry. | 赶快 |
[20:15] | April, what’s going on? | 艾普丽尔 这是什么情况 |
[20:16] | I don’t know. Jackson? Jackson! | 我不知道 杰克森 杰克森 |
[20:18] | Pull. It’s starting to give. | 用劲拉 快要打开了 |
[20:23] | – More! More! – Go sit down, Mer. | -再使劲 -靠边站 梅 |
[20:24] | Oh, come on. Just because my uterus is occupied– | 拜托 就算我现在怀孕了 |
[20:26] | Go sit down. I’m not kidding. Give me your spot. | 靠边站 我没开玩笑 把地方让给我 |
[20:29] | – What– – don’t worry. | -你怎么来了 -别担心 |
[20:30] | I ditched my P.R. chick before I got down here. | 我下来之前把公关部的女的甩了 |
[20:32] | – How did you know that we– – I paged him. | -你怎么知道我们 -是我呼叫的 |
[20:33] | You’ve got an incoming kid. | 伤员是个孩子 |
[20:34] | You’re gonna need kid-sized equipment. | 你需要孩子大小的医疗设备 |
[20:35] | I brought a peds cart with a bunch of crap. | 我带来了一个儿童手推车和别的一堆东西 |
[20:37] | All right. Are we doing this? | 我们到底开不开门了 |
[20:38] | All right, guys, on my count. | 各位 听我口令 |
[20:38] | 1 2 3 One, two, three! | |
[20:44] | Go, go, go, go. Go. Come on, guys. | 快快快 |
[20:45] | We need to do rapid sequence intubation, stat! | 我们需要快速气管插管 快 |
[20:56] | we could only get a 20- and a 22-gauge in the field. | 我们这只有20和22口径大小的 |
[20:58] | I’ll start a central line. I need some lactated ringers. | 我要开始找中线了 需要一些乳酸钠林格 |
[21:00] | On it. | 准备好了 |
[21:01] | I got it. I can see the cords. | 我找到了 能看到脐带 |
[21:02] | Paralytics are working. | 麻醉还在起作用 |
[21:03] | All right, uh, I-I need an E.T. Tube. | 好的 我需要一根气管插管 |
[21:06] | Orange drawer. Orange drawer. | 橘色抽屉 橘色抽屉 |
[21:10] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[21:11] | No chest sounds on the right. I have to throw in a chest tube. | 右边无胸音 我得接胸管 |
[21:13] | uh, I think I saw betadine somewhere. | 我记得在哪里看到过聚烯吡酮磺 |
[21:15] | Wait a second. Does anybody actually have chest tubes? | 等等 有人有胸管吗 |
[21:19] | I’m trying to set up this saline drip, | 我正在准备盐液点滴 |
[21:20] | and I can’t get this thing to stop beeping. | 这东西蜂鸣停不下来 |
[21:22] | Anyone? | 有人能帮我吗 |
[21:23] | I can give it a shot. | 我可以试试 |
[21:24] | All right, I’m not finding chest tubes now, | 好吧 我现在找不到胸管 |
[21:25] | but I got n.G. Tubes. Did anybody actually bring suction? | 但我有胃管 确实有人带了抽吸器来吗 |
[21:27] | Uh, there’s a portable suction in the rig. | 车上有便携式抽吸器 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:32] | I’ll go get it. | 我去拿来 |
[21:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:36] | Incoming! | 有人来了 |
[21:38] | Lights. | 关灯 |
[21:51] | All clear. | 人走了 |
[21:54] | I’m in. Brooks, bag him. | 我来 布鲁克斯 给他鼓气 |
[21:56] | So Dr. Avery is taking a power nap. | 艾弗里医生正在小憩 |
[21:59] | He likes to rest up before big surgeries. | 他喜欢在大手术前休息一下 |
[22:00] | And Dr. Karev had a dentist appointment. | 克莱夫医生约了牙医 |
[22:02] | Even doctors have to go to the doctor. | 即使是医生也要看医生的 |
[22:05] | Meanwhile, have you seen the skin lab | 你们看过皮肤实验室了吗 |
[22:08] | where Dr. Avery grows actual skin? | 艾弗里医生在那时培植真皮 |
[22:10] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:14] | Okay, I’m back. I got it. | 好的 我回来了 拿到了 |
[22:16] | Help me secure this n.G. Tube. | 帮我拿好这个胃管 |
[22:17] | All right, hook it up so we can suction. | 好的 接好管就可以抽吸了 |
[22:19] | Okay, who’s got the portable ultrasound? | 好了 谁拿了便携式超声仪 |
[22:23] | We don’t have one? | 我们没有吗 |
[22:25] | – Happy? – On it. | -开心果 -这就去 |
[22:28] | Wilson, get in here. We need some more hands. | 威尔逊 进来 我们需要更多帮手 |
[22:30] | If this kid dies because you brought red along | 如果这个孩子因为你带着这个红发美女 |
[22:31] | on same lame idea of a date… | 约会的烂主意而死了 |
[22:33] | The ride along was a date? | 出车是个约会吗 |
[22:34] | I need some 4x4s to control the bleeding on the scalp. | 我需要来4*4纱布止住头皮上的血 |
[22:36] | All three lines are patent. | 三条线都很弱 |
[22:37] | We can start dopamine at 5 mics per kilo per minute, | 可以每分钟每公斤体重注射5单位多巴胺 |
[22:40] | But we need to figure out his I.V. Drip rate. | 可我们得算出他的静脉注射速度 |
[22:41] | It’s different for kids, depending on size. | 每个孩子都根据体重而不同 |
[22:43] | Um, anybody have a calculator? | 有人有计算器吗 |
[22:44] | I always ask a nurse. | 我都是问护士的 |
[22:48] | Not a real nurse. | 我不是护士 |
[22:51] | Broselow tape says he’s 30 kilos. | 布罗兹洛教学磁带说他是30公斤重 |
[22:52] | Standard concentration of dopamine is 1,600 mics per cc. | 多巴胺的标准尝试是每CC含1600单位 |
[22:55] | So 5 times 30 is 150. | 5乘30等于150 |
[22:57] | Times 60 minutes in an hour is 9,000. | 乘以每小时60分钟就是9000单位 |
[22:58] | Divide that by 1,600. | 再除以1600 |
[22:59] | Infusion rate is 5.625 cc’s per hour. | 注入速率为每小时5.625cc |
[23:04] | What? I’m really good at math. | 怎么 我很擅长数学 |
[23:06] | Okay, let’s, uh, give him 5.6– | 好的 我们给他5.6 |
[23:07] | Except we don’t have any dopamine, guys. | 但我们没有多巴胺 |
[23:09] | We don’t have access to any non-code medications at all, | 我们根本没办法拿到非密码药品 |
[23:10] | unless we have a nurse or a code– | 除非我们有个护士或者密码 |
[23:12] | Yes, you do. | 不 你拿得到 |
[23:14] | You paged him, too? | 你也呼了他吗 |
[23:15] | Well, I knew we were gonna need meds. | 我们肯定需要药品啊 |
[23:16] | I have the codes. Tell me what the patient needs. | 我有码 告诉我病人需要什么 |
[23:20] | “Don’t smoke”? That was his big advice? | “别吸烟” 这就是他的建议吗 |
[23:22] | Uh, yeah, he examined me and found nothing wrong, | 是啊 他给我做了检查 没发现问题 |
[23:25] | which in fact, is the case. | 事实确实如此 |
[23:26] | Oh, he was an idiot. | 他是个蠢货 |
[23:28] | And now I feel like an idiot. | 现在我觉得自己是个蠢货 |
[23:29] | We’re just wandering around. | 我们正在到处乱逛 |
[23:31] | We look like interlopers. | 看起来像闯入者 |
[23:33] | Hey, you know, let’s grab a cup of coffee. | 我们去买杯咖啡吧 |
[23:35] | You always look like you belong when you’re carrying a coffee. | 拿着咖啡看起来就自然多了 |
[23:37] | Ah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:39] | No, walk with purpose. Don’t look shifty. | 带着目的走路 别看起来贼眉鼠眼的 |
[23:41] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[23:43] | Okay. Oh, look. | 好的 快看 |
[23:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:44] | Want to make sure we’re on the same page. | 得确定我们步调一致 |
[23:46] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[23:47] | I think one more diagnostic– | 我想再多一个诊断的 |
[23:48] | Do we have time for that? | 我们有时间这么做吗 |
[23:49] | Just one? I think we’re pretty good. | 就一个吗 我想我们够好了 |
[23:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | 15 minutes a patient? | 一个病人15分钟吗 |
[23:56] | Can a doctor learn anything in that little time? | 医生能在那么短时间内学到东西吗 |
[24:02] | You get really efficient. | 你会很有效率的 |
[24:04] | And patient outcomes don’t suffer? | 病人预后不会痛苦吗 |
[24:06] | Wow. You’re that efficient? | 你们效率真高啊 |
[24:07] | Are you visiting a patient? | 你是来探访病人的吗 |
[24:10] | Hmm? Oh, uh, I’m Richard Webber. | 什么 我是理查德·韦伯 |
[24:12] | This is my colleague, uh, Callie Torres. | 这是我的同事凯丽·托瑞斯 |
[24:17] | Um, we’re with pegasus, | 我们是飞马公司的 |
[24:19] | and we just wanted to check in, get a little feedback. | 我们只是过来看看 拿点反馈 |
[24:22] | See if you had any concerns. | 看看你们有什么建议 |
[24:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:27] | Really. | 真的啊 |
[24:35] | Okay, you need propofol… gentamicin and, uh… | 好了 你们需要异丙酚 庆大霉素 还有 |
[24:38] | You will be really impressed by our next stop downstairs… | 你们会喜欢我们的下一站的 |
[24:41] | downstairs, which will be the site for our new hernia clinic. | 在楼下 它将会是我们新的疝气门诊部 |
[24:44] | Get down there now. | 快下去 |
[24:44] | – Okay. – Alana. | -好的 -阿兰娜 |
[24:46] | Is this the group from pegasus you mentioned? | 这是你提到过的飞马公司的小组吗 |
[24:47] | Hi, I’m Dr. Shepherd. Good to see you. | 你好 我是谢博德医生 很高兴见到你们 |
[24:49] | Hi, very nice to meet you. How’s the tour going? | 你好 见到你很高兴 转得怎么样 |
[24:51] | – Good? – We like what we’re seeing so far. | -还不错吗 -目前为止我们很喜欢 |
[24:53] | Oh, I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴听你们这么说 |
[24:54] | You know this is more than just a hospital | 你知道对我们很多人来说 |
[24:56] | for a lot of us. | 这里不仅仅是个医院 |
[24:57] | And I don’t want to sound cheesy, but it’s, uh, | 我也不想这么俗不可耐 但事实上 |
[25:00] | it’s like family. | 这里真的是个家 |
[25:01] | It’s like home. Good. | 像个家啊 很好 |
[25:03] | Hey, have you ever seen a human brain up close? | 你近距离看过人脑吗 |
[25:05] | I can’t say that I have. | 我还真没见过 |
[25:05] | You know what? I’m gonna give you the unofficial tour | 知道吗 我带你们非官方巡游一下 |
[25:07] | by way of the third-floor coffee cart. | 顺便路过三层的咖啡厅 |
[25:09] | We’ll have some coffee first. You’re gonna love it. | 我们先喝点咖啡 你会喜欢的 |
[25:14] | I’ve got free fluid in the left upper quadrant. | 左上腹部有积液 |
[25:16] | Crap. What time is it? | 糟糕 现在几点 |
[25:17] | We have surgery on Brian in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后我们有布莱恩的手术 |
[25:19] | Cahill will definitely notice | 如果我们不出现在手术室 |
[25:20] | if we don’t show. | 卡荷尔一定会察觉到 |
[25:21] | If you guys need to go, go. We can handle this. | 你们先走吧 我们可以搞定这里 |
[25:22] | Look, I’m seeing a pneumopericardium. | 他出现了心包积气的症状 |
[25:23] | Okay, we should put in another chest tube on the left, | 为了确保万无一失 |
[25:24] | just to be sure. | 我们应该在左边也插入胸管 |
[25:25] | Well, this kid needs an O.R. | 这孩子需要进手术室 |
[25:27] | Guys, we’ve gotta move him. | 同志们 我们必须转移他了 |
[25:28] | We can’t. Not till we have someplace for him to go. | 我们没有地方让他去啊 |
[25:30] | There’s no time. Cahill’s on her way down here right now. | 没时间了 卡荷尔在下来的路上 |
[25:32] | Okay. We’re staying. | 我们不走了 |
[25:35] | Are you hungry? Can I buy you lunch? | 你们饿了吗 我请你们吃午饭 |
[25:37] | Actually, we have a very tight schedule. | 不用了 我们时间非常紧 |
[25:39] | We need to get down to the hernia clinic now. | 现在我们要去疝气门诊 |
[25:49] | You know what? Why don’t I join you? | 不如 我陪你们一起吧 |
[25:55] | We gotta move the rig. It’s still parked outside. | 我们得把装备移走 它还在外面 |
[25:57] | It’s okay. Go. Move, guys. Move! | 好 动起来各位 |
[25:59] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[26:00] | We gotta get this thing mobile. | 我们得让这个动起来 |
[26:02] | – What happened? – He’s bradying down. | -怎么了 -他要不行了 |
[26:04] | – We gotta keep moving. – I’m not getting a pulse! | -我们必须要走了 -没有脉搏了 |
[26:06] | Ross, start C.P.R. | 罗斯 开始心肺复苏 |
[26:07] | Damn it. His trachea is deviated to the left. | 不好 他的气管移到左边了 |
[26:09] | His SATs are dropping. | 血氧值不断下降 |
[26:10] | I think he has a tension pneumo. | 可能是心包积气压力过大 |
[26:11] | He has bilateral chest tubes. | 他两边都插了胸管 |
[26:12] | It must have gotten blocked. | 肯定是胸管堵了 |
[26:13] | Someone find me a 14-gauge cannula or a 16-gauge. | 给我一个14号或16号的插管 |
[26:16] | Whatever you can find, the biggest. | 给我找个最大的 |
[26:17] | – Um, got it! – Guys, what about Cahill? | -找到了 -同志们 卡荷尔要来了 |
[26:19] | Oh, god. What– what if he dies? | 神啊 他死了怎么办 |
[26:20] | What if we brought him here and what if he dies? | 我们把他带到这里 万一他死了怎么办 |
[26:22] | Hernias are one of | 疝气 |
[26:23] | the most common general surgery procedures. | 是最常见的外科手术之一 |
[26:25] | And as it turns out, also one of the most lucrative. | 事实证明 它也是盈利最高的手术之一 |
[26:30] | Why did I agree to this? | 为什么我要同意 |
[26:31] | Guys, we gotta keep moving. | 同志们 我们必须移走他 |
[26:32] | I can’t even think! | 我没法思考了 |
[26:33] | We have to move! | 我们得走了 |
[26:34] | Cahill’s coming down right now. If we don’t move– | 卡荷尔马上就来了 要是我们不走 |
[26:37] | – We’re moving. Yang. – Wait one second. One second. | -快走 杨 -等一会 马上 |
[26:39] | Now keep in mind, the site is still under construction, | 事先说明一下 那里还没完工 |
[26:43] | but you’ll just have to use a little imagination. | 但是你们可以想象一下 |
[26:45] | Before we go in there, I’d like to, uh… | 你们进去之前 我想… |
[26:51] | Okay, right this way. | 这边请 |
[26:52] | And, uh, watch your step please. | 请注意脚下 |
[27:05] | Last month, I had to do a cardiac cath on a patient | 上个月 我不得不给一位 |
[27:07] | with no signs of heart disease. | 没有心脏病迹象的病人做心脏插管 |
[27:09] | It’s putting the patient at risk for no reason. | 毫无缘由的让病人处于危险之中 |
[27:11] | Forget physician advocacy. It doesn’t exist. | 医生宣传都是狗屁 根本不存在 |
[27:14] | We have no say in anything… at all. | 我们完全没有发言权 |
[27:17] | Yeah, and if you decide to go crazy, | 要是你想要冒一次险 |
[27:19] | and think for yourself, | 为自己将来考虑 |
[27:20] | they know, like, instantly. | 他们立刻就能知道 |
[27:23] | I swear the walls have ears. | 隔墙有耳 |
[27:24] | Are you the reps from Pegasus? | 你们是来自飞马的代表吧 |
[27:26] | Uh, Dr. Webber and Dr. Torres. | 这是韦伯医生和托瑞斯医生 |
[27:30] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[27:31] | Callie Torres… from Seattle Grace? | 凯丽·托瑞斯 是西雅图圣恩的那位吗 |
[27:34] | Uh, I’m–do I– do I know you? | 我是 我们认识吗 |
[27:37] | No. Kenton Giles. | 不认识 我是肯顿·贾尔斯 |
[27:39] | I’m an ortho just like you. | 我和你一样 也是骨科医生 |
[27:41] | Yeah, I read all about your cartilage generation work. | 我看了你所有关于软骨增生的研究 |
[27:43] | It’s incredible. | 非常棒 |
[27:45] | I didn’t realize you stopped practicing. | 我还不知道你停止手术了 |
[27:47] | So you work for Pegasus now? | 那么你现在为飞马工作了吗 |
[27:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:51] | Yeah, I guess I… | 我想 |
[27:53] | needed a… I needed to mix it up a little, so… | 我需要综合考虑一下 |
[27:56] | she peaked, you know, with the cartilage generation. | 对于研究软骨增生 她已经到最高点了 |
[27:59] | Uh, you know, sometimes it’s best | 有时候在下滑前退出 |
[28:01] | to get out before you decline. Yeah. | 是最明智的 |
[28:07] | And after the anesthesia is administered, | 麻醉后 |
[28:09] | Brian will be ready for surgery. | 布莱恩就可以进行手术了 |
[28:11] | And when exactly are we gonna see doctors Avery and Karev again? | 到底何时才能再见到艾弗里和克莱夫医生 |
[28:14] | No offense, | 没别的意思 |
[28:15] | but we’re here to trail them, not you. | 只是我们是来监督他们而不是你的 |
[28:18] | Edwards, nice work. | 爱德华兹 干得好 |
[28:19] | Ah. No problem. | 我应该做的 |
[28:20] | We’re ready to scrub in. | 我们准备做手术了 |
[28:21] | Wilson, could you show our friends up to the gallery? | 威尔逊 你能带我们的贵宾到观摩间吗 |
[28:23] | You guys can watch from up there. | 你们可以在那里观摩 |
[28:25] | You have a little bit of blood on your left shoulder. | 你左肩上有一点血 |
[28:27] | Everyone, right this way. | 各位 这边走 |
[28:30] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[28:31] | By streamlining the process, | 通过精简工作流程 |
[28:33] | we will significantly decrease the hospital’s hernia complication rate… | 我们将大大减少医院疝气并发症的发生率 |
[28:36] | And become a destination medical center. | 最终达到医疗中心的目标 |
[28:38] | How many patients will this place accommodate at a time? | 这里一次能接纳多少病人 |
[28:40] | Upwards of 30… | 一切完工后 |
[28:42] | Once everything is… finished. | 最多能容纳30人 |
[28:55] | Shepherd, | 谢博德 |
[28:56] | uh, would you mind taking over? | 你介意接管一下吗 |
[28:58] | Uh, if you’ll excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[29:03] | Right. Uh, yes. | 好的 |
[29:09] | I was gonna try a similar research project, | 我正想尝试一个类似的研究 |
[29:11] | but now that I’m the face of Portland gen, | 但现在我作为波特兰外科代言人 |
[29:13] | I don’t have that kind of time. | 我没有时间 |
[29:14] | Really? | 这样啊 |
[29:15] | Yeah. I do a lot of press. | 我有很多宣传 |
[29:16] | About orthopedic surgery? That’s great. | 关于骨科手术吗 很好啊 |
[29:18] | Well, more like, you know, wellness, nutrition, | 更倾向于健康 营养 |
[29:21] | get eight hours sleep, take a walk. | 八小时睡眠 散步之类的 |
[29:24] | Uh, sometimes I do a photo op in the O.R. | 有时候我会在手术室照手术照 |
[29:27] | They don’t want to shoot a real person, | 他们不想照真人 |
[29:28] | so they have me cutting a chicken breast or something. | 所以他们让我切一块鸡胸之类的 |
[29:32] | Well, I work on the Portland trailblazers, though. | 当然 我依旧是波特兰的开拓者 |
[29:36] | Real guys, not chickens. | 给真人手术 不是鸡 |
[29:38] | Yeah, that’s–that’s good. | 那很好啊 |
[29:39] | Nothing innovative like Dr. Torres does. | 但是没有像托瑞斯医生做出这样的创新 |
[29:42] | Or… did, I guess I should say. | 或者曾经做出的创新 我想可以这么说 |
[29:46] | Y-you know what? Uh… | 顺便说一句 |
[29:49] | I was wondering, | 我希望 |
[29:51] | can this stay between us, not get back to Pegasus? | 这对话只有我们知道 别告诉飞马 |
[29:54] | Nothing you say to us will ever get back to Pegasus. | 你说的我们都不会告诉飞马 |
[29:56] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:58] | Well, now that you’re not practicing… | 既然现在你都不做手术了 |
[30:01] | is there an ortho opening at Seattle Grace? | 那么在西雅图圣恩有骨科医生的空缺吗 |
[30:09] | Well, I hope you get it, the brand ambassador thing. | 希望你能得到那个代言人的职位 |
[30:12] | I don’t want to be the face of any hospital | 我不希望给一个 |
[30:13] | where I have to sneak around and risk my job | 做正确的事都还要偷偷摸摸 冒着丢掉饭碗的风险的 |
[30:16] | just to do the right thing. | 医院当代言人 |
[30:17] | Screw that. I hope you get it. | 管它呢 我希望你能当上 |
[30:22] | All right, well, this keyhole incision is done. | 好吧 这个锁眼切口已经完成 |
[30:25] | We’re ready to begin closing. | 我们可以开始缝合了 |
[30:26] | Who are you operating on, Dr. Avery? | 你在给谁做手术 艾弗里医生 |
[30:31] | My transgender patient, why? | 我的变性病人 怎么了 |
[30:41] | What did you do? | 你们干了什么 |
[30:47] | This part of the lung is fried. | 这部分的肺已经坏死 |
[30:48] | I’m gonna have to do a resection. | 我得把它切除 |
[30:49] | The spleen is out. | 脾脏摘除 |
[30:51] | Let’s irrigate with antibiotic solution. | 用抗生素溶液冲洗 |
[30:54] | Does somebody want to tell me | 有谁能告诉我 |
[30:55] | where the hell this patient came from? | 这病人是哪来的 |
[30:58] | Whose patient is this? | 这是谁的病人 |
[31:02] | Fine. You don’t have to tell us. | 好吧 你们不用说 |
[31:04] | We can just look it up. | 我们可以自己查 |
[31:05] | All I need is the patient’s name. | 我只要知道病人的名字 |
[31:07] | Wait. No, um– | 等等 别 |
[31:08] | I can do it. I’ll look it up. It’s my patient. You got this? | 我来 我来查 这是我的病人 你看好这 |
[31:11] | Thank you, Dr. Grey. | 谢谢 格蕾医生 |
[31:12] | Appreciate your cooperation. | 感谢你的配合 |
[31:14] | Sure. No problem. | 没问题 |
[31:15] | I’m happy to. Okay. | 乐意帮忙 好吧 |
[31:17] | I just have to get into the patient file. | 我只要查看病人的档案 |
[31:19] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[31:21] | This keeps happening to me. | 我老犯这错 |
[31:23] | I try to go into the patient file | 我想看病人的档案 |
[31:24] | and I guess I deleted it. | 却不小心删掉了 |
[31:41] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:42] | Cahill figured it out? | 卡荷尔发现了吗 |
[31:43] | They’re taking us in one at a time | 他们单独询问我们 |
[31:45] | to see who’ll break first. | 看看谁会先招 |
[31:46] | I can’t lie. I’m no good at it. | 我不会说谎 我不擅长这个 |
[31:48] | They’ll see right through me. | 他们一眼就能看穿我 |
[31:49] | Stay strong, Dopey. | 坚强点 糊涂蛋 |
[31:51] | You can do it. | 你能行 |
[31:52] | They started with the interns. | 他们从实习生开始 |
[31:56] | I’m just trying to find out what happened. | 我只是希望知道事情的真相 |
[31:57] | You want to know what happened? I’ll tell you what happened. | 你想知道真相 那我告诉你真相 |
[31:59] | A kid was dying, and we kept him alive. | 那孩子快死了 我们救活了他 |
[32:00] | Dr. Karev, hello. | 克莱夫医生 你好 |
[32:03] | You mentioned the word “we.” | 你说”我们” |
[32:04] | Who else was involved? | 除了你还有谁 |
[32:06] | I was. | 还有我 |
[32:07] | This was my call. | 这是我的决定 |
[32:08] | I took the kid in. I decided to treat him. | 我决定把那孩子收进来 我决定要救他 |
[32:10] | We did the right thing. | 我们做的没错 |
[32:11] | We saved his life. | 我们救了他的命 |
[32:12] | And that’s what matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[32:13] | Not these idiotic new policies | 而不是那些愚蠢的新规 |
[32:15] | or some stupid ad campaign. | 或是那些破广告宣传 |
[32:16] | So you can punish us however you want. | 要杀要剐 随便 |
[32:18] | We don’t care because– | 我们不介意 |
[32:18] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[32:22] | Just… go. | 出去 |
[32:24] | Oh, that’s it? You’re not going to discipline them or… | 就这样 你不处罚他们吗 |
[32:26] | Go. | 出去 |
[32:37] | You paged me? | 你呼叫我吗 |
[32:38] | – No. – Yes. | -没有 -是的 |
[32:39] | We have a problem. | 有个问题 |
[32:40] | My presence seems to have ignited an uprising, | 我的出现似乎引起了反抗 |
[32:42] | which makes it a little tough for me to do my job, | 这让我工作很难做 |
[32:44] | especially when you help them. | 尤其是你还帮他们 |
[32:46] | What? | 什么 |
[32:47] | It was your code that accessed | 是你的通行证打开了 |
[32:48] | the medication case on floor five. | 五楼取药机 |
[32:52] | Is that true? | 她说的是真的吗 |
[32:54] | That stuff you said, Dr. Shepherd, | 你说的那些话 谢博德医生 |
[32:56] | about how this hospital is such a family? | 你说这个医院就如同一家人 |
[32:58] | It was lovely, really. | 很感人 真的 |
[33:00] | I even think you meant it. | 我都快相信你了 |
[33:01] | But it means nothing if there is no hospital. | 但如果没有医院 那些话就没有意义了 |
[33:04] | Do you know how much this stunt | 你知道 如果那个孩子 |
[33:06] | would’ve cost this place | 在我们的监护之下死亡 |
[33:07] | if that kid had died on our watch? | 会给我们带来多大的损失吗 |
[33:10] | Pegasus would’ve backed out. | 飞马可能会撤资 |
[33:12] | And without them, you’re done. | 没有他们的资助 你们就完了 |
[33:15] | I am trying to help you. | 我是在帮你们 |
[33:17] | But I can’t do that | 可如果你每次都暗中破坏 |
[33:19] | if you are undermining me at every turn. | 我没法帮你们 |
[33:22] | If you care anything about this hospital | 如果你还在意这家医院 |
[33:25] | or the people in it, | 或是医院里面的人 |
[33:26] | then it’s time that you get on board. | 那就请你配合我 |
[33:28] | Otherwise the next doors to close will be yours. | 不然 下一个关门的就是你们 |
[33:42] | Jess, the surgery went very well. | 杰西 手术很成功 |
[33:43] | Brian should be in recovery soon. | 布莱恩很快就能恢复了 |
[33:45] | You’ll be able to visit him then. | 到时你就能去探望他了 |
[33:53] | Mr. Weston? | 韦斯顿先生 |
[33:54] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[33:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:57] | I just want to hear | 我只是想听听 |
[33:59] | how Bri– how everything went. | 布里怎么样 |
[34:03] | I sent you the e-mail last night. | 昨晚我给你发的邮件 |
[34:06] | Not Brian. It was me. | 不是布莱恩发的 是我 |
[34:09] | He wasn’t gonna tell you. | 他没打算告诉你 |
[34:10] | I know you guys don’t talk that much | 我知道 自从他搬出来之后 |
[34:12] | since he moved out, | 你们就不怎么交流了 |
[34:13] | But… he talks about you. | 但他会说起你 |
[34:16] | A lot. | 经常说起你 |
[34:19] | He admires you. | 他崇拜你 |
[34:20] | I think he wants to grow up and be you. | 他希望长大之后成为你 |
[34:23] | And you’re his dad. | 你是他的父亲 |
[34:26] | It was a major surgery. I thought you should know. | 这是场大手术 我觉得你应该知道 |
[34:29] | I get why you blame me for this. | 我知道你归咎于我 |
[34:31] | He met me | 他遇见我之后 |
[34:32] | and started changing… | 就开始改变 |
[34:35] | dressing differently | 穿着不再一样 |
[34:37] | And acting differently. | 举止改变 |
[34:40] | But… | 但是 |
[34:41] | I’m not… | 我不 |
[34:45] | It’s hard… | 太痛苦了 |
[34:47] | Being like us… | 像我们这样 |
[34:49] | Trying to fit into this– | 试着让自己融合进 |
[34:52] | this mold that | 这个并不适合自己的 |
[34:53] | Doesn’t fit. | 世界 |
[34:55] | He just wants you to love him, Mr. Weston… | 他只是希望你能爱他 韦斯顿先生 |
[34:59] | The way he loves you. | 就像他爱你一样 |
[35:02] | He didn’t tell you | 他不跟你说 |
[35:03] | because he didn’t want to mess that up. | 是因为他不想让事情变得更糟 |
[35:12] | You guys okay on rent? | 你们有钱付房租吗 |
[35:15] | Here. | 给 |
[35:17] | That’s all I have on me. | 我只带了这么多钱 |
[35:19] | You don’t want to be there when he wakes up? | 你不想在他醒来的时候陪着他吗 |
[35:33] | Change is a funny thing. | 改变是一种很玄的东西 |
[35:36] | Not everyone can handle it. | 没人能很好地适应它 |
[35:38] | So I know you keep saying | 我知道你一直说 |
[35:40] | that you and Wilson aren’t a thing. | 你跟威尔逊之间没发生什么 |
[35:41] | ’cause we’re not. | 因为我们确实没有 |
[35:42] | Well, maybe you should be. | 也许应该发生点什么 |
[35:44] | She kinda kicked ass today. | 她今天表现很不错哦 |
[35:47] | Just saying. | 随便说说而已 |
[35:54] | Come on. | 快来 |
[35:55] | – Come on where. – Just come on. | -去哪 -快来就对了 |
[35:57] | It can sneak up on you. | 改变如影随形 |
[36:04] | It’s funny how you don’t appreciate a thing | 人真是奇怪 只有要失去的时候 |
[36:06] | until you’re about to lose it. | 才会懂得珍惜 |
[36:08] | No. | 别 |
[36:09] | No, don’t– don’t say that. | 别 别说这些 |
[36:11] | That’s… | 这 |
[36:12] | We can still fight this. | 我们还是可以再努力的 |
[36:15] | You can fight this. | 你可以再努力 |
[36:17] | Me? | 我 |
[36:20] | I’ve got an early retirement package waiting. | 我还可以办提前退休 |
[36:25] | Maybe I’ll take it. | 说不定哪天就办了 |
[36:32] | Good night, Torres. | 晚安 托瑞斯 |
[36:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:48] | Things aren’t what they used to be. | 一切都跟过去不一样了 |
[36:59] | Matthew? | 马修 |
[37:01] | I was hoping to catch you. | 我正想能碰到你 |
[37:04] | Uh, how’s the, uh, kid? | 那个 孩子怎么样了 |
[37:07] | He is doing great. | 他很好 |
[37:09] | He made it through surgery with flying colors. | 他顺利地挺过了手术 |
[37:11] | Oh, that’s– that’s great. | 那 那太好了 |
[37:14] | That’s, uh, that’s good. | 真 真是太好了 |
[37:17] | Uh, April, I, um, | 艾普丽尔 我 |
[37:21] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[37:23] | I had this whole thing | 我有太多的话 |
[37:24] | that I-I wanted to say to you, | 想要跟你说 |
[37:26] | And then you look at me, and I just… | 但是当你看着我 我就 |
[37:29] | Okay. Pull it together. | 好吧 长话短说 |
[37:35] | You are the strongest, most fearless, | 你是我见过最坚强 最无畏 |
[37:37] | beautiful woman I’ve ever met. | 最美丽的女人 |
[37:39] | You were incredible today. | 你今天真的很棒 |
[37:41] | You are incredible. | 你很棒 |
[37:44] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[37:47] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[37:48] | I-I really like you. | 我 我真的喜欢你 |
[37:52] | And I… | 然后 我 |
[37:54] | just thought I should say that | 觉得应该说出来 |
[37:56] | so you knew, because I– | 你知道的 因为我 |
[38:10] | Your whole world has transformed. | 整个世界都改变了 |
[38:18] | What are we doing in here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[38:20] | Just wait. | 等着 |
[38:30] | I stole them from the nurses in derm. | 我从皮肤科护士那偷来的 |
[38:32] | They won’t eat ’em anyway. | 反正他们也不会吃的 |
[38:33] | They’re all “No sugar” And “Gluten-free.” | 他们都是吃无糖和全麦食品的 |
[38:38] | Cheers to an incredible day. | 为这了不起的一天干杯 |
[38:41] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[38:42] | Actually, I helped, too. So cheers to us. | 不过我其实也帮忙了 所以为我们干杯 |
[38:52] | Hey, powdered sugar’s your favorite. | 你最爱吃的糖粉哦 |
[38:54] | Yeah, no. This is great. Thanks. | 是啊 不 这很好 谢谢 |
[39:00] | What? | 干嘛 |
[39:02] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:04] | You realize… | 你发现 |
[39:05] | the ground beneath you has shifted. | 你脚下 地动山摇 |
[39:13] | You guys are killing me. | 你们这是要害死我 |
[39:15] | It was the right thing to do. | 这么做是最正确的 |
[39:18] | You’re still killing me. | 你们还是在害我 |
[39:32] | Things are uncertain. | 一切都不确定 |
[39:38] | And there’s no turning back. | 并且没有退路 |
[39:40] | She’s not answering. | 她不接电话 |
[39:42] | I really want to wait for Cristina. | 我真的很想等克里斯蒂娜 |
[39:43] | Okay, fine. Fine. Let’s wait for Cristina. | 好吧 好吧 我们等克里斯蒂娜 |
[39:45] | Let’s just wait downstairs where it’s warm. | 我们还是到楼下暖和的地方等吧 |
[39:46] | No, we can’t. The walls have ears. | 不行 隔墙有耳 |
[39:48] | – I’m outta here. – Okay, all right. | -我才不管 -好吧 好了 |
[39:49] | Uh, look, I called this meeting | 我组织这次会面 |
[39:51] | because we can’t just keep our heads down and lay low. | 是因为我们不能再高高挂起了 |
[39:54] | Okay, we’re the reason the hospital’s in trouble. | 正是因为我们医院才会陷入困境 |
[39:56] | We have to do something. | 我们必须做点什么 |
[39:57] | We can’t let Pegasus take over. | 我们不能让飞马接管我们 |
[39:59] | We have a responsibility. | 我们有责任 |
[40:01] | Which is why I think | 所以我认为 |
[40:04] | we should buy the hospital ourselves. | 我们应该自己买下这座医院 |
[40:11] | The world around you is different now… | 你身边的一切都不一样了 |
[40:17] | Unrecognizable… | 面目全非 |
[40:21] | And there’s nothing you can do about it. | 而且你对此无能为力 |
[40:26] | You’re stuck. | 你被困住了 |
[40:27] | The future’s staring you in the face. | 未来死死地跟着你 |
[40:30] | And you’re not sure you like what you see. | 你却不知道是否喜欢这样的未来 |
[40:32] | Like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[40:34] | I’m not big into change. | 我真不太喜欢改变啊 |