时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I am telling you, once we got these doctors talking, | 我告诉你 一旦医生们开了口 |
[00:08] | it was a horror show. | 场面可就恐怖了 |
[00:09] | Shh. I just got Sofia back down. | 小点声 我刚把索菲亚哄睡着 |
[00:13] | Oh, and, uh, Portland Gen has quotas now. | 波特兰电力公司出价了 |
[00:16] | Yeah. It’s unspoken, but it’s understood | 是的 这个没有公开 但大家都明白 |
[00:18] | that you have to churn out a certain number of procedures. | 你得拿出大量的手术来 |
[00:20] | And no research? | 根本不搞研究 |
[00:21] | Nope. Pegasus is only interested | 是的 飞马只关注 |
[00:23] | in high-volume, high-price-tag procedures. | 大量 高价的手术 |
[00:24] | Barely any patient interaction. | 他们根本不在乎医患关系 |
[00:26] | So no research, no innovation, | 所以不做研究 不搞创新 |
[00:27] | no opportunity to do what it is we got into medicine to do. | 不给我们任何机会做真正的医学 |
[00:31] | Well, we won’t let that happen to us here. | 我们不会让他们这么糟蹋这里的 |
[00:32] | Oh, yeah? That’s what they said at first. | 是嘛 他们开始也是这么说的 |
[00:35] | And then the people that fought management got fired, | 结果呢 质疑他们的人被开除了 |
[00:37] | and the rest wore down or they left. | 剩下的不是忍气吞声就是直接走人 |
[00:39] | They say there’s one sure sign | 人们说成功的协商 |
[00:41] | of a successful negotiation. | 都有一个显著的标志 |
[00:43] | Now I don’t want to leave. None of us do. | 我们不想走人 没人想 |
[00:45] | You guys, come on. We have to do this. | 同志们 我们别无选择啊 |
[00:47] | We have to buy the hospital. | 只能买下这家医院 |
[00:48] | Whoa. Hold on. | 妈呀 别激动 |
[00:49] | Maybe she’s right. Just wait. | 也许她说的对 等等 |
[00:51] | It’s that when the parties leave the table… | 那就是当离开谈判桌的时候 |
[00:53] | What if we don’t want to? | 我们要是不同意呢 |
[00:55] | they both feel like they’ve been screwed. | 双方都觉得被耍了 |
[00:57] | Yes. Ah, yes. | 爽 爽翻了 |
[00:59] | Is it–is it this? | 这样爽不爽 |
[01:00] | Or… or that? | 还是…这样 |
[01:02] | Oh, that. Oh, exactly that. | 这样 就是这样 |
[01:05] | The goal is a compromise… | 谈判的目的就是妥协 |
[01:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:12] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[01:14] | a situation where everybody wins. | 一个让所有人都满意的结果 |
[01:17] | I’m sorry. It’s never been my dream to run a hospital. | 抱歉啊 但我从来都不想开一家医院 |
[01:19] | Okay, well, you might not have to run it. | 不需要你亲自开啊 |
[01:20] | Cristina should be here. | 克里斯蒂娜应该来的 |
[01:21] | I have been texting her. | 我一直发短信给她呢 |
[01:22] | I just got back to work. | 我刚刚回来工作 |
[01:23] | And, Derek, you just got your hand back. | 德里克 你的手也刚刚好 |
[01:25] | Don’t you want to just work? | 就当回医生不好么 |
[01:26] | Work where? | 在哪当医生呢 |
[01:27] | I don’t want somebody telling me | 我可不想别人告诉我 |
[01:28] | which patients I can and can’t treat. | 要如何对待病人 |
[01:30] | Or putting a stopwatch | 或者举着一个秒表 |
[01:30] | on how much time you can spend with them. | 限制我的治疗时间 |
[01:32] | Yeah, if we ran the place, | 没错 如果由我们来管理 |
[01:33] | we could make policy decisions based on experience. Do y– | 就可以用我们的经验 来制定政策 |
[01:35] | Uh, no offense, but that is a naive way of putting it. | 恕我冒昧 你可太天真了 |
[01:38] | The job is much harder than you think. | 真正做起来可比想象难多了 |
[01:39] | I wanted it once, and I hated it. | 我曾经也想管理医院 结果肠子都悔青了 |
[01:41] | We should stay the course. | 我们就顺其自然吧 |
[01:42] | I made a deal with Pegasus | 我和飞马定了个协议 |
[01:44] | that apparently will help the sale. | 能够帮助我们完成交易 |
[01:45] | What… deal? | 什么…协议 |
[01:46] | Nothing, it’s stupid. | 没什么 很没新意 |
[01:47] | But maybe that’s how we make it work, | 但这可能就是适合的解决之道 |
[01:50] | – from the inside. – What about Hunt? | -从内部着手 -亨特那怎么办 |
[01:51] | I mean, he’s pushing for the Pegasus sale. | 他在为飞马的购买做努力 |
[01:52] | He thinks it’s a good deal. | 他觉得这是桩好买卖啊 |
[01:54] | So what’s he gonna say? | 他会怎么说呢 |
[01:55] | Oh, it’s Cahill. | 是卡荷尔 |
[01:59] | You know, she just wants to strategize. | 又来制定战略了 |
[02:01] | At 3 A.M.? | 半夜三点啊 |
[02:03] | I bet she does. | 鬼才信呢 |
[02:04] | You know the nurses are threatening a walkout, | 护士们威胁要罢工 |
[02:06] | and I have to talk them down? | 让我去说服她们 |
[02:08] | You know what? No. | 我跟你说 爷不干了 |
[02:09] | Let’s just not talk about this. | 咱不提这个 |
[02:10] | I just want to be here for a few hours with you | 我就想和你待在一起 |
[02:13] | where there are no problems. | 无忧无虑没烦恼 |
[02:15] | You know, the sale to Pegasus closes in three days. | 三天内飞马就会完成收购 |
[02:18] | And Cahill says the buyers are getting twitchy, | 卡荷尔说买家有点急躁 |
[02:20] | and if there is a mass exodus of the staff– | 如果人员大量流失 |
[02:21] | even if there’s a tiny exodus– | 即便是少量流失 |
[02:22] | I mean, basically if anybody leaves, | 就是 只要有人要走 |
[02:25] | then the buyers are gonna back out, | 买家就会退出 |
[02:26] | and we lose the sale, and… | 我们的买卖就黄了 |
[02:30] | the hospital closes. | 医院就关门大吉了 |
[02:34] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[02:36] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[02:39] | – Maybe? – You can be a little more convincing. | -应该吧 -你还能再没底气点吗 |
[02:42] | Okay. That’s not going to happen. | 好吧 绝对不会的 |
[02:45] | What are we talking about, like $100 million, $200 million? | 这扯什么呢 一亿还是二亿 |
[02:48] | You know what we’re talking about. | 你知道我们的意思 |
[02:49] | We have more than we’re ever gonna be able to spend anyway. | 那么多钱本来就没地方花 |
[02:52] | We have more than we’ll ever be– | 我们怎么没… |
[02:53] | No, that’s not true. | 这根本不对 |
[02:54] | But I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[02:55] | This is a massive undertaking. | 这是一个超大的收购 |
[02:57] | Nobody knows what it’s gonna cost. | 谁也不知道要花多少钱 |
[02:59] | So what are you saying? | 所以你们到底什么意思啊 |
[03:00] | Are you saying that they take everything? | 你们想花掉所有钱 |
[03:01] | I mean, everything from the lawsuit, from all of us? | 从赔偿金到所有人的家当 |
[03:03] | I have no idea what it’s gonna cost to buy Seattle Grace, | 我不知道买圣西典要花多少钱 |
[03:06] | but I can guarantee you | 但我可以保证 |
[03:07] | it’s more than the four of us have combined. I– | 我们四个的钱加起来绝对不够 |
[03:08] | That’s only $60 million. | 这才六千万 |
[03:10] | I had some money before all this. | 我之前还有些存款 |
[03:11] | I’ve got about… | 我有大概 |
[03:13] | 700 grand I can get to right away. | 七十万的现钱可用 |
[03:14] | It’s true. We have money in the I.R.A. And we have about– | 这倒是 我们的个人退休金账户里还有… |
[03:16] | No, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 咱先别用救命钱行么 |
[03:18] | Well, just the lawsuit damages then. | 那就只用赔偿金 |
[03:19] | And, uh, we’ve got Mark’s share, too. | 我们还有马克那份呢 |
[03:21] | Mark’s share? | 马克那份 |
[03:22] | Yeah, and Lexie’s maybe? Is that rude of me– | 还有莱西的 我这么说是不是… |
[03:23] | I mean, I would have to ask her f–our–our father– | 我得征求她…我们爸爸的意见 |
[03:26] | Don’t worry. Excuse me. Yes, this is rude of you. | 别担心 我说一句啊 你这也太没礼貌了 |
[03:27] | Okay, I’m sorry, but we can’t waste time on politeness here. | 我道歉 但我们没时间讨论礼貌问题了 |
[03:29] | And Mark’s share is not our money. It’s Sofia’s. | 而且马克的那份不是我们的钱 是索菲亚的 |
[03:31] | You should’ve talked about this with me– um, | 你应该跟我讨论一下啊 |
[03:33] | that’s what we’re doing. | 我这不正在讨论嘛 |
[03:33] | I mean privately with your wife. | 我是指和你的妻子私下商量 |
[03:38] | Where is Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜到底在哪呢 |
[03:39] | I don’t know. I keep texting her. | 我不知道 我一直在给她发短信 |
[03:40] | She would say yes to this. | 她会同意的 |
[03:42] | – How do you know that? – She knows. | -你怎么知道 -她就是知道 |
[03:45] | Leave us alone. | 别烦我们 |
[03:51] | Oh, get some sleep. | 睡会儿吧 |
[03:53] | This isn’t all on your shoulders. | 这不都是你的责任 |
[03:55] | It shouldn’t be. | 不应该是 |
[03:57] | It is right now. | 那它现在就是啊 |
[03:58] | If I can’t, you know, if I can’t talk the nurses | 如果我不能 |
[04:00] | into staying– | 把护士们留住… |
[04:02] | You will. | 你能的 |
[04:06] | I just don’t know what’s gonna happen, | 我真的不知道医院会怎样 |
[04:08] | with or without Pegasus. | 不管飞马买不买 |
[04:09] | I keep running through the worst-case scenarios and… | 我不停地设想最坏的结果 |
[04:15] | All I know is… | 唯一确定的是 |
[04:17] | that I’m happy here with you. | 和你在一起很开心 |
[04:20] | Whatever’s falling apart, I just… | 不管事情如何糟糕 我… |
[04:23] | You and I, we’re… | 我和你 我们… |
[04:25] | We’re safe. | 我们很安全 |
[04:26] | Right. Right? | 对 对吧 |
[04:30] | Exactly right. | 说得对 |
[04:34] | I don’t think that it’s right to spend all of our money. | 我不同意花光所有的钱 |
[04:36] | It is an investment. | 这是个投资 |
[04:37] | Of all of our money, Callie. | 那是我们所有的钱 凯丽 |
[04:39] | If your parents had ever made you have a summer job… | 如果你父母给你安排了个暑期工作 |
[04:42] | you might understand. | 你就能理解了 |
[04:42] | Oh, come on. That is so unfair. | 拜托 这俩根本不一样 |
[04:43] | No, you are ready to bankrupt us. | 不 你这是想让我们破产 |
[04:44] | You’re ready to let Pegasus Horizons turn us into a bunch of robots. | 你是想让飞马把我们变成一堆机器人 |
[04:47] | You are ready to sink $50 million | 你花了5000万块 |
[04:49] | into maintaining a good vibe. | 就为了保留原来的氛围吗 |
[04:50] | So what’s the alternative, we leave? | 那还有别的方法吗 我们离开 |
[04:53] | No, I don’t want to leave. | 我可不想走 |
[04:55] | This hospital is not something that we lucked into. | 这家医院不是随便的落脚之地 |
[04:57] | This is something that we made. | 这是我们建立的 |
[04:59] | And Webber hired us, and he set a tone. | 韦伯把我们招来 他定下了基调 |
[05:01] | Hunt sets a tone, | 亨特也定下了基调 |
[05:02] | and it’s something I am proud to be a part of, | 我很骄傲成为其中的一员 |
[05:04] | and it’s worth fighting for. | 并且为之奋斗 |
[05:08] | Shoot. Sorry. Is that mine or yours? | 该死 是我家的还是你家的 |
[05:09] | It’s mine, but she’s gonna wake yours. | 是我家的 但也能把你家的吵醒了 |
[05:11] | I think Callie’s right. | 我觉得凯丽说得对 |
[05:13] | This isn’t about a financial investment. | 这不单单是资金上的投资 |
[05:14] | – It’s a much bigger opportunity… – Right. | -这是个更大的机会… -对 |
[05:16] | to stay and make the place we dreamed of work again. | 让我们的梦想之地得以延续下去 |
[05:18] | – Yes. – Oh, god. Will you two stop it? | -对 -天哪 你们俩能闭嘴吗 |
[05:20] | We are not spending this money. | 我们不会花这笔钱的 |
[05:22] | If I have learned anything in the past year, | 如果说过去的一年我学到了什么 |
[05:24] | It’s that we don’t get to know what’s coming around the corner. | 那就是不知道会突然发生什么事 |
[05:27] | Anything can happen, to you, to me. Anything. | 任何事都可能发生在你我身上 |
[05:30] | And our daughter deserves | 而且我们的女儿 |
[05:31] | as much protection as we can give her. | 应该得到我们最大的保护 |
[05:33] | And we have the chance to not have to worry | 无论发生什么 我们都可以 |
[05:35] | no matter what happens, | 不用去担心 |
[05:36] | a chance to be prepared should the worst happen– | 即便最差的情况 我们也能有所准备 |
[05:39] | I don’t want to live like that… | 我不想这样生活 |
[05:42] | Getting ready for disasters that may never happen. | 为一些永远不可能发生的事做准备 |
[05:44] | Well, we have an opportunity right now | 我们现在完全有机会 |
[05:45] | to do something about it. | 去有所作为 |
[05:46] | And maybe we have a responsibility to do that– | 而且我们也有责任这样去做 |
[05:47] | Oh, don’t try and make me feel selfish. | 别把我当做自私之人 |
[05:49] | Don’t try and make me feel guilty | 别因为你们感到内疚 |
[05:50] | just because you do. | 就要求我也这样做 |
[05:51] | Who said I felt guilty? | 谁说我很内疚 |
[05:51] | I think–I think you felt guilty, | 我觉得…我觉得你很内疚 |
[05:53] | but that’s not–it’s not–. | 但那不是…这不是 |
[05:54] | No, no, no, no, no. Let’s–go ahead. | 不不不 继续说下去 |
[05:57] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[06:01] | Some of us died. | 我们中的有些人死了 |
[06:02] | And some of us are gonna live with challenges | 有些人则要在剩下的一生里 |
[06:04] | for the rest of their life. | 面对挑战 |
[06:05] | And you– you got the money. | 但是你…你有钱 |
[06:08] | And then you got your hand back | 而且你的手也恢复了 |
[06:09] | and you got your career back, | 职业生涯一片光明 |
[06:10] | And I think that you feel guilty. | 所以我觉得你很内疚 |
[06:13] | I think you feel guilty about your decision to sue | 我觉得你对于起诉感到很内疚 |
[06:15] | and I-I think that you feel guilty | 你对于拿到这么多的钱 |
[06:16] | about having all this money. | 感到很内疚 |
[06:17] | And now I think that you want to be the one | 而现在你又想 |
[06:18] | that comes in and saves everyone, | 拯救所有人 |
[06:20] | and you have to be the hero. | 做个大英雄 |
[06:21] | And it’s selfish and it’s egomaniacal, | 你这样做非常的自私 |
[06:22] | and now it’s affecting my family. | 而且也影响了我的家庭 |
[06:24] | So just stop. Okay? | 所以快停下 好吗 |
[06:25] | Everything that you’ve done to make it better | 你的一片好心 |
[06:26] | has actually made it worse. | 把事情都弄糟糕了 |
[06:28] | So please stop. | 所以快停下吧 |
[06:33] | I think we should go. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[06:37] | You should. | 对 |
[07:00] | Hey, Derek. I owe you an apology. | 德里克 我应该跟你道歉 |
[07:02] | Oh, no. There’s no need. | 不 没必要 |
[07:03] | No, no, I do. | 不不 我应该 |
[07:04] | It was late, and I was tired and stressed out. | 当时很晚了 我很累也很紧张 |
[07:06] | Well, we were all stressed out. | 我们都很紧张 |
[07:07] | We’re just trying to do our best. | 我们都在尽自己的最大努力 |
[07:08] | No, I know, but I had no right to call you egotistical. | 我知道 但我不应该说你任性 |
[07:10] | It was “Egomaniacal,” I think. | 我记得是”自私”吧 |
[07:11] | Yeah. I was out of line. | 对 我说得太狠了 |
[07:17] | On the other hand… | 另一方面… |
[07:20] | You’re Pegasus’ “Face of the hospital”? | 你是飞马的”医院代言人” |
[07:23] | Cahill said it would be some brochures, | 卡荷尔说会印到小册子上 |
[07:25] | some schmoozing, not… | 不太正式的地方 不是 |
[07:27] | all of this. | 这个样子 |
[07:28] | Not a whole lot of practicing medicine either. | 也不是做医生的本职工作吧 |
[07:31] | I hope you know what you’re in for. | 希望你知道自己在干吗 |
[07:33] | No offense, Derek. | 别生气 德里克 |
[07:34] | I mean, it’s a great face, but… | 这是张很帅气的脸 但是 |
[07:36] | This is a lot of it. | 这一切有点过了 |
[07:41] | I mean, this is kind of gross. | 这看起来有点恶心啊 |
[07:43] | This is unacceptable. | 不可接受 |
[07:44] | Dr. Shepherd, hold up! | 谢博德医生 等一下 |
[07:46] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[07:46] | Love the picture. | 爱死这张照片了 |
[07:47] | Love it. Your head is gigantic. | 爱死了 您的头太大了 |
[07:50] | I’m prepping for our A.V.M. | 我在练习动静脉畸形手术 |
[07:51] | Do you prefer O.R. two or four? | 你愿意去二号手术室还是四号 |
[07:53] | He’s doing an A.V.M. Under hypothermic arrest | 他要在低温状态下做动静脉畸形手术 |
[07:55] | where he drops the brain’s temperature | 期间他要降低颅内温度 |
[07:56] | – to avoid stroke risk. – I know what it is. | -防止中风 -我知道的 |
[07:58] | – He’s the only one in the region who does it. – I know. | -他是整个地区唯一能做的 -我知道 |
[08:00] | I’ve always wanted to see it up close. | 我迫不及待得想要参加 |
[08:01] | Can we go now? | 我们能走吗 |
[08:01] | I’m not doing it. Cahill wants me to meet the buyers. | 我不做了 卡荷尔让我去见买家 |
[08:03] | He’s the new face of the hospital now. | 他是医院新的代言人了 |
[08:05] | And the hair. Lucky us. | 还有头发 太幸运了 |
[08:07] | Great. Just make it go away. | 快让这些照片消失吧 |
[08:11] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[08:13] | Can we talk about the giant pictures of myself? | 我们能谈谈我的巨型照片吗 |
[08:15] | Do you love them? | 你喜欢它们吗 |
[08:16] | I want ’em down, all of them. | 我想让它们全部消失 |
[08:17] | I agreed to a brochure. | 我同意的是小册子 |
[08:18] | “And other marketing materials and collateral.” | “还有其他营销材料和附属品” |
[08:22] | This is that. | 就是那些照片 |
[08:23] | What are you ashamed of, | 你有什么可害羞的 |
[08:25] | telling people that your hospital | 告诉人们你的医院 |
[08:26] | is more than just a set of | 不仅仅有很多的 |
[08:27] | clinically sterilized walls and equipment, | 无菌临床墙壁和设备 |
[08:30] | that it is full of people who are intelligent | 还有很多医术高明的医生 |
[08:33] | and passionate about caring for them? | 会尽心照顾病人 这样不好吗 |
[08:36] | ’cause that is what your face tells people. | 这就是你的脸所能传达的 |
[08:37] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[08:39] | Well, three focus groups can’t be wrong. | 三个焦点小组的决定不会错 |
[08:40] | So just give it a few days. | 所以先别急 |
[08:42] | You’ll get used to you. | 你会习惯你的照片 |
[08:44] | You ready for the nurses? | 准备去和护士们谈话了吗 |
[08:46] | Marcia Lowe to C.T.U… | 玛西亚·劳氏请到造影室 |
[08:48] | It means a lot to me, Derek. | 这对我意味着很多 德里克 |
[08:53] | I know this is not you. | 我知道这不是你的风格 |
[08:54] | I know this is a sacrifice, | 我知道你做出了牺牲 |
[08:55] | but this sale is our last shot, | 但这次收购是我们最后的机会 |
[08:57] | and I feel like I’ve been fighting this battle alone. | 我觉得自己在孤军奋战 |
[09:00] | And to have you in the fight with me… | 如果你能跟我并肩作战 |
[09:03] | That means a lot. | 这意义非凡 |
[09:13] | I don’t, uh… | 我不想… |
[09:15] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再这么做了 |
[09:17] | Oh. Oh, I, um– | 我 |
[09:19] | No, no, no, no. No, no, not–not this. | 不 不 不是这个原因 |
[09:21] | I want to do this. | 我想跟你更亲密 |
[09:22] | Lots of this. | 非常想 |
[09:22] | I just don’t want to do it… here. | 但我不想在这里…做 |
[09:26] | I want to take you out on a date. | 我想跟你约会 |
[09:28] | Someplace that doesn’t have… | 去一个没有… |
[09:29] | wheels… | 轮子的地方… |
[09:30] | Yes, okay. That would– that would be nice. | 好啊 这样很好 |
[09:33] | And where fewer people have bled to death. | 去一个没人流血致死的地方 |
[09:34] | Oh, well, now I’m totally sold. | 我举双脚赞成 |
[09:37] | Tonight? | 今晚怎样 |
[09:38] | Tonight? | 今晚啊 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:42] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[09:43] | I can’t wait to see you out of those clothes. | 我好想看看你不穿这些衣服的样子 |
[09:47] | I meant… scrubs. | 我是说…不穿手术服 |
[09:49] | Uh, in regular… clothes. | 穿…便服 |
[09:51] | Not that you don’t look great in scrubs, | 不是说你穿这个不好看 |
[09:53] | ’cause you would look great in anything… | 因为你穿啥都好看 |
[09:55] | like, uh, coveralls or– | 像连体衣 或者 |
[09:57] | or parka. | 或者大衣 |
[09:59] | 7:30? | 7点半吗 |
[10:00] | 7:30. | 好的 |
[10:03] | Oh, and if I’m late, | 如果我迟到了 |
[10:05] | it’s because I’m still banging my head into a wall | 那是因为我还在撞墙 |
[10:07] | over how this just went. | 不知道刚才有没有让你高兴 |
[10:08] | It went great. | 我很高兴 |
[10:14] | Could be a volvulus. | 可能是肠扭转 |
[10:15] | Let’s intubate and put in an N.G. tube. | 用鼻胃管来插管 |
[10:17] | Draw 0.8 of Etomidate. | 注射0.8毫升的依托咪酯 |
[10:18] | When was the baby delivered? | 小孩什么时候出生的 |
[10:20] | 25 minutes ago. Vomiting, distended abdomen. | 25分钟前 出现呕吐下腹肿胀的症状 |
[10:22] | I need those films back, stat. | 快去拿当时照的片给我看 |
[10:27] | Give me the Etomidate. | 给我依托咪酯 |
[10:29] | Sedatives in a newborn need a light touch, | 给新生儿打镇定剂要很小心 |
[10:31] | so I like to do it myself. | 我亲自来 |
[10:35] | It’s okay, buddy. You go to sleep. | 没事了 小伙子 睡吧 |
[10:37] | I promise you won’t remember any of this crap. | 我保证你不会记得这有多难受的 |
[10:42] | What are you smiling about? | 笑什么 |
[10:42] | – Nothing. – Cut it out. | -没事 -少废话 |
[10:44] | We need to tell his parents | 我们要去通知他的父母 |
[10:45] | their brand-new baby needs surgery. | 他们刚出生的娃要做手术 |
[10:48] | His bowels have twisted around the blood supply, | 他的肠缠绕在血管周围 |
[10:50] | causing an obstruction. | 导致血液不流通 |
[10:52] | So… | 所以… |
[10:53] | We need to do | 我们马上要做 |
[10:54] | an emergency surgery to correct that immediately. | 紧急手术来修复 |
[11:00] | So… we are going to… | 所以…我们要… |
[11:04] | Do that. | 做手术 |
[11:12] | Mr. Finch, uh, can I, uh, | 芬奇先生 我能 |
[11:14] | speak with you outside for a sec? | 跟你出去单独聊聊吗 |
[11:19] | I know this is a lot to take. | 我知道这很难让人接受 |
[11:21] | Um, are you and your wife okay? | 您和妻子您还好吗 |
[11:23] | Who, Langer? | 谁 兰格吗 |
[11:26] | I don’t know. I don’t know her that well. | 不清楚 我跟她不熟 |
[11:28] | That’s my kid, but she– but she’s not my wife. | 孩子是我的 不过她不是我老婆 |
[11:30] | We work together. | 我们是同事 |
[11:31] | We hooked up one time. | 我们有过一夜情 |
[11:32] | We tore one off at an office party… | 在办公室派对勾搭上 |
[11:33] | And his condom breaks | 然后套套破了 |
[11:34] | because he’s too cheap and stupid | 因为他太贱又太傻 |
[11:36] | to buy decent ones. | 买了个伪劣产品 |
[11:37] | I’m almost 40, I want a baby, so I told him, | 我快40了 我想要孩子 所以我跟他说 |
[11:39] | “You’re off the hook, but I’m keeping it.” | 没你什么事 孩子我自己养 |
[11:41] | And he says that he wants to do the right thing. | 然后他说他想负责任 |
[11:43] | I’m gonna raise that baby. | 我会养这个孩子 |
[11:46] | I mean, financially, yeah, but I’m gonna be there. | 不仅是给抚养费 还会陪着他 |
[11:47] | I want to, you know… be a father to that kid. | 我想成为那个孩子的…父亲 |
[11:50] | He’s a complete asshat, but he makes a good living. | 他是个混蛋 但赚得不少 |
[11:53] | She’s a bitch on wheels, | 她是个大贱人 |
[11:54] | but she’s smart and she’s tough. | 不过很聪明也很坚强 |
[11:56] | A kid could do worse. | 她是孩子的妈也算不错 |
[11:56] | And right now all I care about is my baby. | 现在我只在乎我的孩子 |
[12:00] | Is my baby gonna be okay? | 我的孩子会没事吧 |
[12:01] | Tell me my kid’s gonna be okay. | 向我保证孩子一定没事 |
[12:03] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[12:12] | So the chemo didn’t work? | 化疗没效果吗 |
[12:14] | Just like the radiation. | 就像放射治疗一样吗 |
[12:16] | A.J.’s cancer has continued to spread. | A.J.的病情不断恶化 |
[12:17] | So what, surgery now? | 那要怎么办 做手术吗 |
[12:19] | I mean, you said that surgery could kill him. | 你说过他不能做手术 |
[12:21] | You said he was too weak. | 他太虚弱了 |
[12:23] | Well, Dr. Bailey here is suggesting another approach. | 贝利医生建议采用其他治疗方法 |
[12:25] | Yeah, it’s called Genome Mapping. | 是的 这种治疗方法叫基因组定位 |
[12:28] | If we can identify the specific D.N.A. Sequence | 如果我们能分辨出A.J.肿瘤的 |
[12:31] | of A.J.’s tumor, | 基因序列 |
[12:32] | It could open up a variety of treatment options | 我们就会有更多可供选择的治疗方案 |
[12:35] | and targeted drug therapies. | 和治疗药物 |
[12:37] | A-and no surgery? | 不用做手术吗 |
[12:39] | You can do that here? | 能在这里治疗吗 |
[12:40] | Uh, no, not–not yet. | 不 不 还不行 |
[12:41] | We would have to contract out to another facility. | 我们要联系另一家机构 |
[12:43] | I’m just waiting for approval | 我在还等 |
[12:45] | from the hospital advisory board, | 医院董事会的同意 |
[12:46] | and I think we’ll have that today. | 我觉得今天通知就会下来 |
[12:48] | We would just need to have your consent | 我们还需要你的同意 |
[12:50] | to try– | 去尝试 |
[12:59] | We will take this as a “Yes.” | 这就是同意了吧 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:05] | Okay, I have salary and bonus breakdowns, | 好的 我看了工资跟奖金的分发 |
[13:07] | benefits packages, pension stuff– | 福利政策 养老金的问题 |
[13:08] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[13:10] | I’m not. I can talk to my people. | 我没有 我能跟他们交流 |
[13:11] | Well, I hope so, | 希望如此 |
[13:12] | ’cause if not, we’re in trouble. | 如果不行 我们就惨了 |
[13:13] | You trying to make me nervous? | 你是要让我紧张吗 |
[13:14] | Hey, uh, Dr. Hunt? | 嘿 亨特医生 |
[13:16] | Uh, Bailey, I have to– | 贝利 我得去 |
[13:17] | No, I-I just wondered | 等下 我想问一问 |
[13:18] | what you heard back from the advisory board. | 顾问团的回复是什么 |
[13:20] | Uh, about? | 关于什么的回复 |
[13:22] | About m-my genome mapping. | 关于基因组定位治疗的回复 |
[13:24] | The request I submitted to sequence– | 我上交了申请 |
[13:25] | Right, right. Sorry. Um, they turned it down. | 我知道了 抱歉 他们不同意 |
[13:28] | Well, no, no, no. It’s– it’s just one sequence… | 不 不 这不过是一个计划 |
[13:30] | – It’s a “No.” – For… | -他们不同意 -是… |
[13:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:37] | Okay, so what is the big secret plan? | 你们在筹划什么秘密计划啊 |
[13:39] | We want to pool our winnings from the lawsuit | 我们想把打官司赢来的钱筹集起来 |
[13:41] | and buy the hospital. | 买下医院 |
[13:48] | I was hoping you’d be on board. | 我觉得你会加入的 |
[13:52] | Maybe I misspoke. | 也许是我没说清楚 |
[13:55] | So that is the plan? | 这就是你们的计划 |
[13:56] | – Yes. – That is so stupid! | -是的 -这好扯淡啊 |
[13:58] | You don’t know the first thing about owning a hospital | 你我对买下医院 |
[14:01] | or running one, and neither do I. | 或经营医院 都一窍不通 |
[14:03] | Well, Pegasus Horizons knows how not to run a hospital. | 但是 飞马会搞垮一个医院 |
[14:06] | I mean, you should hear Callie’s stories. | 你该听听凯丽的观点 |
[14:08] | It’s this or go somewhere else. | 要不买下医院 要不离开 |
[14:09] | No. N-no one leaves. | 不 没有人会离开 |
[14:11] | Owen says if people start leaving, | 欧文说如果大家离开 |
[14:12] | the sale won’t go through, and we’re screwed. | 交易就不会成功 那我们就死定了 |
[14:14] | That’s why we want to buy it, | 这就是我们要买下医院的原因 |
[14:15] | because we’re doctors, and we know how it runs. | 我们是医生 知道如何经营它 |
[14:19] | Did you know you’ll have to file a declaration | 你知道为了得到州检查官的同意 |
[14:21] | for land use for approval by the state attorney general? | 必须对土地使用进行声明吗 |
[14:23] | Will we? | 是吗 |
[14:24] | I don’t know. I just made that up. | 我不知道 我瞎说的 |
[14:25] | But see? We don’t know anything about this. | 看到了吗 我们什么都不懂 |
[14:28] | I’m surprised. I thought you’d be on board. | 奇怪 我还以为你会同意的 |
[14:30] | Or you’d leave again. | 难道你想再次离开 |
[14:31] | Hey, no one leaves. | 嘿 没人会离开 |
[14:33] | Owen is killing himself trying to keep the hospital open. | 欧文拼了命要保住这家医院 |
[14:36] | Can we please stop talking nonsense | 我们能不胡思乱想 |
[14:38] | and have his back? | 给他点支持好吗 |
[14:52] | Hey. Our, uh, panniculectomy was discharged. | 嘿 我们的脂膜切除术取消了 |
[14:54] | Said to say thanks. | 谢谢啦 |
[14:57] | Liposuction day? | 抽脂术日吗 |
[14:58] | High-volume, high-price-tag, | 大量 高价 |
[14:59] | ’cause when Pegasus trims the fat, so do I. | 我也可以把飞马投资观念用在脂肪上 |
[15:05] | What’s the matter? | 有事吗 |
[15:08] | Nope. Can’t talk about it. | 没有 我不能说 |
[15:09] | Why, ’cause of her? | 为什么 因为有她在 |
[15:11] | Mrs. Berkus. | 博可斯夫人 |
[15:12] | Mrs. Berkus. | 博可斯夫人 |
[15:15] | Mrs. Berkus! | 博可斯夫人 |
[15:17] | She’s blotto. What’s up? | 她烂醉如泥的 什么事 |
[15:19] | No, I can’t talk about it to you. | 不 我不能和你说这个 |
[15:21] | I could when we were friends, but now… | 作为朋友 我可以对你说 但现在 |
[15:22] | Oh, we seriously can’t be friends now? | 现在我们真的不能做朋友吗 |
[15:24] | Yes, we can. | 可以 |
[15:25] | Just… | 但是 |
[15:28] | This is too much. | 这事不能说 |
[15:29] | How about this? | 怎么啦 |
[15:30] | I will tell you a thing | 我先说个作为朋友 |
[15:32] | I would tell you when we were friends. | 可以告诉你的事情吧 |
[15:34] | My mom…she is driving me nuts | 我妈妈 她要把我逼疯了 |
[15:37] | about taking a bigger role in the Harper Avery foundation. | 让我接受哈勃·艾弗里基金的一个高级职位 |
[15:40] | “Grow up, child. Get your legacy on.” | “孩子 成熟点吧 拿你的遗产吧” |
[15:42] | It’s not bad advice. | 建议不错啊 |
[15:44] | I know that, but I’m working my ass off here, | 我知道 但现在我在这儿工作 |
[15:45] | and I’m not even an attending yet. | 还连个主治都不是 |
[15:46] | You know what? You’re a crappy friend. | 知道吗 你真不够朋友 |
[15:48] | You’re supposed to side with me. | 你应该支持我的 |
[15:49] | I d… | 我 |
[15:49] | See? Now you go. | 看到了吗 该你了 |
[15:54] | So I’ve been seeing this paramedic. | 我在和一个护理员约会 |
[15:57] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[15:58] | Too much? | 说这个不合适吧 |
[15:59] | No. I told you | 不会 我不是也告诉你 |
[16:01] | I was seeing Stephanie the intern. | 我在和实习生斯蒂芬妮约会吗 |
[16:02] | Was that too much? | 不该告诉你那个吗 |
[16:04] | No. I mean, it’s not a thing. | 不是 但没有感情 |
[16:05] | It’s just, you know, fun and… | 不过是 及时行乐 |
[16:07] | We’re not serious. | 我们不是认真的 |
[16:09] | We both know how that can turn out. | 我们都知道那会发展成什么 |
[16:10] | That is true. | 那倒是 |
[16:12] | Okay, your turn. | 好了 该你了 |
[16:14] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:15] | So… | 那 |
[16:17] | He asked me out… on a date, | 他叫我出去 约会 |
[16:19] | Like our first real date. | 就像我们第一次正式的约会 |
[16:21] | And it’s really, like, our fifth date. | 就像是 我们的第五次约会 |
[16:23] | And…and this real date | 而且正式约会的最后 |
[16:25] | is probably gonna wind up at someone’s apartment. | 可能会去某人的公寓 |
[16:27] | And it’s…going in a direction, you know? | 最后都会指向那件事 知道吗 |
[16:30] | And it’s one thing to tell a guy | 告诉一个男人自己是处女 |
[16:31] | that you’re a virgin and hope he understands, | 希望他能理解 这是一件事 |
[16:33] | but to tell him that I was a virgin and then wasn’t | 但 跟他说我是个处女 然后不是了 |
[16:35] | and now am again… | 然后又是了 |
[16:36] | I just feel like there’s no way he’s gonna understand that. | 我觉得无论如何他都不可能理解的 |
[16:38] | I mean, who understands that? | 谁会理解这个啊 |
[16:39] | But I really like him and I just… | 但我真的很喜欢他 而我 |
[16:42] | It’s all gonna end tonight. | 今晚一切都完了 |
[16:50] | Oh, god. Too much. | 果然 不该说的 |
[16:52] | Nope. | 不会 |
[16:52] | Oh, way too much, April. | 艾普丽尔 说太多话了 |
[16:54] | Look, tell him exactly what you told me, | 听着 把对我说的话说给他听 |
[16:57] | and he won’t care whether you’re a virgin or not. | 他不会介意你是不是处女的 |
[16:59] | He won’t? | 不会介意 |
[17:00] | He’ll be worried you’re mentally ill, | 他会担心你是不是精神有问题 |
[17:01] | because you sound like a nut job. | 你听起来像个疯子 |
[17:06] | Good to have you back, pal. | 老兄 谢谢你的支持 |
[17:08] | Hey, I’m kidding. | 嘿 我开玩笑的 |
[17:09] | No, I know. See ya. | 我知道 回见 |
[17:10] | Come on, April. | 艾普丽尔 拜托 |
[17:13] | I guide the parachute into the heart, | 我引导防护伞到了心脏 |
[17:16] | open it… | 打开 |
[17:17] | So it will block off the damage caused by his heart attack. | 它可以阻止心脏病发作导致的损伤 |
[17:20] | It should keep the rest of his heart | 在心脏恢复的时候 |
[17:21] | from working so hard while it heals. | 可以让其余的心脏得到充分休息 |
[17:23] | That is crazy balls. | 这个太厉害了 |
[17:25] | I’m in position now. | 我到指定的位置了 |
[17:26] | What did your friend at U.C. Davis say? | 你在加州大学的朋友戴维斯怎么说 |
[17:28] | Are the other interns still dropping like flies? | 那些实习生还是不断退出吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:31] | There’s at least four openings. | 至少还有四个位置 |
[17:32] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[17:34] | Mousy, speak. | 胆小鬼 你说 |
[17:37] | Some of us are talking about… | 一些人在讨论 |
[17:41] | looking elsewhere. | 找个退路的事 |
[17:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:44] | Last year, Seattle Grace | 去年 西雅图圣恩医院是 |
[17:45] | was the residency match you dreamed of getting. | 住院医生梦寐以求的地方 |
[17:48] | The last few weeks, | 过去的几周 |
[17:50] | it feels like automotive trade school. | 这里就像是汽车贸易学校 |
[17:53] | God. | 天啊 |
[17:55] | Where is your sense of loyalty? | 你们都没有忠诚感吗 |
[17:56] | There are people here | 有那么多人在拼命的 |
[17:58] | fighting to make sure this hospital stays open at all. | 想保住这个医院 |
[18:00] | And at the first sign of trouble, | 刚有点麻烦 |
[18:02] | you show them your ass? | 你们就抬屁股走人吗 |
[18:03] | No. No, it’s just that… | 不不 只不过是 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:06] | I only have five years | 我只有五年时间 |
[18:08] | to get as good at this as I possibly can. | 来尽量达到我应有的高度 |
[18:10] | And I want to be excellent. | 我要追求卓越 |
[18:12] | I want to be the best, | 我想成为最棒的 |
[18:14] | so I can’t waste another minute. | 所以 我不能浪费时间 |
[18:16] | I mean, would you have when you were an intern? | 当你做实习生的时候 |
[18:18] | Honestly? | 你有忠诚可言吗 |
[18:26] | There’s the volvulus. | 肠扭转了 |
[18:28] | All right. Retract there. | 好吧 缩回去点 |
[18:29] | I’ll dissect. | 我来分离肠管 |
[18:30] | Do you think they can work, | 你觉得职场情侣 |
[18:32] | workplace relationships? | 行得通么 |
[18:34] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你说什么 |
[18:36] | Look at these two… | 看这两个 |
[18:37] | Coworkers who wanted a quickie | 同事想快活一次 |
[18:39] | and got a baby. | 结果有了宝宝 |
[18:41] | Well, they both seem to want the baby. | 他们看起来都想要这个小孩 |
[18:42] | Yeah, but they don’t want each other. | 但是他们不渴求彼此 |
[18:44] | And now they’re stuck seeing each other | 可他们还是被束缚在了一起 |
[18:45] | at the kid’s recitals and at staff meetings? | 不管是孩子的独奏会还是员工大会上 |
[18:48] | It’s a disaster, right? | 真是灾难不是吗 |
[18:49] | Ah, I don’t know. Everybody’s different. | 不知道 每个人都是不一样的 |
[18:52] | True. | 诚然是的 |
[18:55] | You’ve had relationships with coworkers. | 你和同事交往过 |
[18:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:57] | And look how those played out. | 看看那些结果怎么样呢 |
[18:58] | You’re single and alone. | 你孤身一人 |
[19:00] | When I met you, you had a mattress and one bowl. | 我遇到你时 你有一个床垫一只碗 |
[19:02] | Come on. That’s… | 拜托 你 |
[19:05] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[19:08] | It’s just… more trouble than it’s worth, right? | 只是麻烦远大于幸福感 对吧 |
[19:13] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:14] | Hematoma on the liver. It burst. | 肝脏的血肿 爆裂了 |
[19:16] | 2-0 chromic. | 2-0铬线 |
[19:18] | Crap. It’s tearing. | 见鬼 都扯开了 |
[19:19] | Pack him. Pack him gently. | 把他包起来 轻轻包 |
[19:21] | I need, uh, thrombin and fibrin glue. | 我需要凝血酶和纤维蛋白胶水 |
[19:23] | – Get some factor vii in here now. – Right away, doctor. | -来点凝血因子7 -马上来 |
[19:28] | I got your page. | 收到传呼了 |
[19:29] | I thought you weren’t doing the A.V.M.. | 以为你不会做那个脑动静脉畸形的手术呢 |
[19:30] | Oh, we’re not. | 我们不做 |
[19:31] | Pegasus wants to do some photos of me in surgery. | 飞马想要拍点我手术的照片 |
[19:34] | It’s not real. You know, it’s just pretend. | 不是真做手术 就是做个样子 |
[19:36] | But we need some more bodies. | 但我们需要多点人手 |
[19:37] | I thought you’d like to come in there. | 我想你可能想来 |
[19:38] | Uh… with all due respect, sir, may I not? | 恕我直言 先生 我可以不来吗 |
[19:42] | What? | 什么 |
[19:43] | Dr. Yang’s testing a new protocol. | 杨医生在做一种新的手术标准 |
[19:45] | I’d learn more from watching that | 我想要从杨医生那多学一点 |
[19:46] | than pretending to do surgery. | 就不来假装做手术了吧 |
[19:48] | I mean, if you really need me to– | 如果您很需要我的话 |
[19:49] | No. | 没有没有 |
[19:51] | It’s okay. Go. | 没事的 去吧 |
[19:53] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[20:09] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[20:11] | I have had the same schedule for six years. | 我在同一种作息下生活了六年 |
[20:14] | And now we’re splitting shifts? | 现在要分开我们的轮班 |
[20:16] | My husband works two jobs. Who picks up my kid now? | 我丈夫有两份工作 谁来接我的孩子 |
[20:18] | Pegasus breaks up shifts differently. | 飞马轮班拆的不同 |
[20:20] | I don’t need this. | 我们不要这个 |
[20:20] | And we get shafted. I’m not taking this. | 我们还被欺瞒了 我不接受 |
[20:23] | Who’s taking this? | 谁要接受啊 |
[20:26] | If you know how to talk to your people, | 如果你还知道怎么跟你的人说话 |
[20:28] | you should start now. | 你应该现在就开始 |
[20:29] | I am. They keep coming back. Cahill, chief. | 我开始了 他们不停反驳 卡荷尔 主任 |
[20:30] | Look, I’m sorry, but this is not gonna work. | 我很抱歉 但这行不通 |
[20:32] | No, Shepherd. I’m sorry. I’ve been waiting for 20 minutes. | 谢博德 不好意思 我等他20分钟了 |
[20:34] | Chief, I just wanted to ask you again | 主任 我只想再问一次 |
[20:37] | about the genetic screening. | 关于基因扫描的事 |
[20:38] | – Bailey, I’m sorry. – All right, look, I am trying to work with you. | -贝利我很抱歉 -我试着和你共事 |
[20:39] | But it cannot be now. But I’m not gonna reschedule my surgeries | 但是不是现在 我需要重新安排我的手术 |
[20:41] | so I can do a photo op. | 才有照相的机会 |
[20:42] | when this hospital is on a firmer financial footing– | 等医院情况转好时 |
[20:43] | No, this isn’t about me looking for extra credit. | 不是我想要求额外的资金 |
[20:44] | No, you have enough pictures of me. | 你们有我足够的照片了 |
[20:46] | – Bailey – If you just read the chart, | -贝利 -如果你看了那些图标 |
[20:49] | then you can talk to the stupid board… | 你就可以和那些愚蠢的董事说 |
[20:51] | – Bailey… – and make them understand | -贝利 -让他们明白 |
[20:52] | Bailey, they didn’t say no. I did. | 他们没说不 我说的 |
[20:53] | I didn’t bring it up to them | 我没跟董事说 |
[20:55] | because it will not be approved. | 因为这不会被批准的 |
[20:58] | So we’re just gonna– | 所以我们就 |
[21:00] | The answer’s no, Bailey. | 回答是不 贝利 |
[21:03] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[21:06] | Never mind then. | 那就别介意了 |
[21:12] | What is it, Shepherd? | 怎么了 谢博德 |
[21:14] | Nothing. I’m good. | 没事 我很好 |
[21:21] | It’s Derek Shepherd. | 我是德里克·谢博德 |
[21:23] | I have an idea, a crazy idea, | 我有个想法 疯狂的想法 |
[21:25] | And I need you to tell me how crazy. | 我需要你来告诉我有多疯狂 |
[21:52] | This isn’t weird. | 这不奇怪 |
[21:53] | I know. I wanted to meet outside the hospital. | 我知道 我想在医院外面见面 |
[21:55] | And then with the rain– | 这雨就开始 |
[21:56] | No, I like it. It’s very cloak-and-daggery. | 没事 我喜欢 非常的暴雨倾盆 |
[21:58] | – You must be Dr.Torres. – Oh, god! | -你一定是托瑞斯医生 -天哪 |
[22:00] | Callie Torres, Stan Grossberg. | 凯丽·托瑞斯 斯坦·格罗斯伯格 |
[22:01] | He’s my financial advisor. | 他是我的金融顾问 |
[22:03] | I think I might have died for a second. | 我想我的心停跳了一秒 |
[22:05] | I asked him about the feasibility of our idea. | 我向他询问了主意的可行性 |
[22:07] | Stan, tell her what you told me. | 斯坦告诉她你告诉我的 |
[22:09] | Under federal law, | 在联邦法律下 |
[22:10] | physicians cannot own and run the hospital | 医生不能拥有他们 |
[22:13] | for which they work. | 所任职的医院 |
[22:15] | So we’re hosed. | 我们没辙了 |
[22:16] | However, you could ally yourselves with a for-profit | 但你们可以和一个盈利或者非盈利的 |
[22:19] | or not-for-profit agency, | 代理机构合作 |
[22:21] | which would be owner pro forma. | 该机构是形式上的拥有者 |
[22:23] | Then the five of you could form your own management company, | 然后你们五个人可以成立自己的管理公司 |
[22:26] | which would be hired by this foundation. | 然后该机构被雇佣管理公司 |
[22:29] | So we’re not hosed. | 我们还有辄 |
[22:31] | Basically, you would run the day-to-day operations, | 基本上 你们会参与日常的工作 |
[22:34] | much like a board of directors. | 像董事会一样 |
[22:36] | And again I ask, who wants to do that? | 我再问一遍 谁想这么干 |
[22:38] | Just let him finish. | 让他说完 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry, but I’d rather be in an operating room than a boardroom. | 不好意思 我宁愿呆在手术室而不是会议室 |
[22:43] | Besides, I thought we didn’t have enough money to do this anyway. | 还有 我认为我们没有足够的钱来这么做 |
[22:46] | Well, I’m working on that. | 我在想办法解决这个 |
[22:47] | Estimating the number of beds, | 估计床位数 |
[22:49] | the, uh, overall operating budget, | 总体经营预算 |
[22:51] | the property and business taxes, | 物业税和营业税 |
[22:52] | the franchise tax board payments… | 支持特许经营税 |
[22:54] | Okay, right, right, right. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[22:55] | I’m asking, is it possible for us to do? | 我问的话 我们有可能成功吗 |
[22:58] | That’s what he’s saying. It is possible. | 他就在解释 这有可能 |
[23:00] | It is very possible. | 非常有可能 |
[23:02] | Okay, well, how much more money would we need? | 我们还需要多少钱 |
[23:04] | That’s what I was saying, I-I don’t know. | 我就在说嘛 我不知道 |
[23:06] | Not until I see a hospital financial statement. | 直到我能看到医院的报表 |
[23:09] | How do we get that? | 我们怎么拿到呢 |
[23:11] | Owen can get that for us. | 欧文可以拿到 |
[23:17] | If we have a hope of outbidding Pegasus, | 如果我们想出价高于飞马公司 |
[23:19] | the element of surprise is sort of crucial here. | 就需要出人意料 |
[23:21] | Owen can’t know any of this. | 欧文不能知道这些 |
[23:23] | We’re gonna go behind Owen’s back to steal the hospital? | 我们要背着欧文偷掉医院 |
[23:26] | No, Owen will still be chief. | 不 欧文还是可以做主任 |
[23:28] | He’s legally obligated to tell them of anything | 他有法律义务告诉他们 |
[23:30] | that might interfere with the sale. | 任何与这个交易有关消息 |
[23:32] | He signed noncompetes, nondisclosures. | 他签署了非竞争协议 保密协议 |
[23:34] | If he breaches them, they will fire him. | 如果他背叛他们 他们会开除他 |
[23:36] | They will sue him. | 他们会告他 |
[23:38] | There could even be jail time. | 他甚至可能坐牢 |
[23:41] | He can’t know any this. | 他什么都不能知道 |
[23:44] | You want me to lie to him. | 你想要我对他撒谎 |
[23:45] | No, I want you to just not say anything for now. | 不 我只是想让你暂时什么都不告诉他 |
[23:48] | You want me to lie to him. | 你还是想让我对他撒谎 |
[23:54] | The nurses aren’t being unreasonable. | 护士们不是无理取闹 |
[23:55] | They have valid concerns. | 他们有很确实的忧虑 |
[23:57] | And I’m worried | 我也很担心 |
[23:58] | that you don’t know how to address those concerns. | 你不知道如何解决这些问题 |
[24:00] | Yeah, well, I’m worried you’re asking me | 那是因为我不敢相信你竟然 |
[24:01] | to sell them something that I don’t even believe in. | 让我鼓吹我自己都不相信的东西 |
[24:03] | You’re a doctor. | 你是一名医生 |
[24:04] | You know sometimes you have to swallow some bitter pills | 你知道有的时候 |
[24:06] | in order to get well. | 良药苦口利于病 |
[24:07] | This is a bad pill. | 这就是苦口良药 |
[24:08] | Yeah, well, why don’t you tell ’em that? | 好 那你怎么不去和他们说呢 |
[24:09] | They need to hear it from someone they trust. | 得是他们信任的人说才行 |
[24:16] | Do you remember last week when we operated, the logger? | 还记得我们上周给那个伐木人做的手术吗 |
[24:19] | Before that, I didn’t think that I ever would | 在那之前 我还以为自己再也不能 |
[24:22] | or could step up to an O.R. table again. | 或是不愿意站到手术台上 |
[24:26] | I was scared the whole time, | 整个过程我都很害怕 |
[24:29] | as scared as I have ever been in my life. | 算是我人生目前为止最害怕的时刻 |
[24:31] | – I had no idea. – I know. | -我还真不知道 -我懂 |
[24:35] | The only reason I was able to do it… | 我能够再次做手术的唯一原因 |
[24:39] | was because you were there, | 就是你在那里 |
[24:40] | and I barely even knew you. | 而我甚至还不怎么认识你 |
[24:43] | But you were so calm and sure. | 但你是如此的镇定自若 |
[24:47] | And if you were okay, I would be okay, | 如果你能做到 我想我也能做到 |
[24:51] | not many people have this quality. | 没几个人有你这种自若 |
[24:57] | What happened? Can I ask? | 发生了什么事 恕我冒昧 |
[25:00] | It’s not a good story. | 确实有些难以启齿 |
[25:02] | Sorry. It’s none of my business. | 抱歉 这不是我该管的事 |
[25:04] | No, I mean, it’s– it’s not an interesting story. | 不 我是说这故事讲起来没什么意思 |
[25:07] | You’ve heard it a hundred times. | 这种事情你肯定听过很多例了 |
[25:09] | I choked is all. | 就是我把手术搞砸了 |
[25:20] | I am good at this job. | 我对自己现在的工作很在行 |
[25:23] | So you can believe me when I tell you | 所以请你相信我说的 |
[25:26] | that only you can help these people understand | 只有你能帮助这些人明白 |
[25:29] | that something that hurts them in the short run | 短期虽痛 |
[25:32] | will help them in the long run. | 却有利于长期 |
[25:35] | When you tell someone that everything will be okay, | 当你告诉别人一切都会好的 |
[25:41] | they’ll trust you. | 他们会相信你的 |
[25:45] | You know you hold this place together, | 有了诸位 医院才是一个整体 |
[25:47] | every doctor and every patient here knows that. | 每一名医生和患者都知道这一点 |
[25:51] | I know that you are the cornerstones. | 我很清楚 大家才是中流砥柱 |
[25:53] | I need you to be strong right now in this transition. | 我需要你们坚强面对眼前的变动 |
[25:57] | Transitions are scary, I know. | 变动是可怕的 我知道 |
[26:01] | But believe me, I… | 但相信我 |
[26:04] | I would not be asking you to go through this | 如果我不相信飞马提出的条件 |
[26:06] | If I did not believe that what Pegasus Horizons offers | 是我们大家最好的选择 |
[26:09] | is the best thing for all of us. | 我也不会要求你们去经历这些 |
[26:12] | I mean, if I didn’t, I would leave with you. | 如果我不相信 我会和你们一起离开 |
[26:18] | I’m asking you to stay. | 我请求你们留下来 |
[26:20] | Trust me, | 请相信我 |
[26:21] | work with me. | 和我一起努力 |
[26:24] | help me get us through this. | 帮助我让大家渡过难关 |
[26:29] | Can we do that? | 大家能做到吗 |
[26:36] | We can try. | 我们可以试试 |
[26:39] | Right? | 行吗 |
[26:40] | – I’ll try. – Give it a go. | -我可以试试 -那就尝试一下呗 |
[26:51] | I can try to repair the liver, | 我可以尝试修复肝脏 |
[26:52] | but it’s incredibly delicate, | 但它已经非常脆弱了 |
[26:54] | and there’s a high risk that it will be permanently damaged. | 肝脏受到永久性损伤的风险很高 |
[26:57] | And the baby dies. | 然后宝宝就会死 |
[26:58] | It’s a risk. | 有这种可能 |
[26:59] | The other option is, we sit tight | 另一种选择就是 我们密切关注着 |
[27:01] | and hope the bleeding stops on its own. | 希望出血能自行停止 |
[27:03] | And hope he survives that. | 并希望孩子能幸存下来 |
[27:09] | – What? – What, what? | -什么 -什么什么 |
[27:11] | Say something. | 说句话呀 |
[27:12] | Decide. | 做个决定 |
[27:16] | Well, I say we wait. Don’t do anything. | 我们等等吧 先不要采取措施 |
[27:18] | Right. | 没错 |
[27:19] | No, that’s stupid. | 不 那样太傻了 |
[27:21] | Do the surgery. No, I don’t know. | 做手术吧 不 我不知道 |
[27:24] | I don’t know. I can’t… | 我不知道 我不能 |
[27:26] | I can’t decide. | 我没法做决定 |
[27:28] | I can’t. I can’t do this. | 我不能 我做不到 |
[27:30] | You do it. I can’t. | 你来决定 我做不到 |
[27:35] | We both decide. | 我们一起决定 |
[27:37] | Okay? I’m scared, too. | 我也很害怕好吗 |
[27:38] | I’m–I’m as scared as you are. | 我和你一样怕得不行 |
[27:39] | But you are the biggest, meanest, ballbusting, | 但你是我见过的最过分 最自私 |
[27:43] | ice-queen, nightmare bitch that I have ever met. | 最喜欢虐待男人的冷美人 |
[27:46] | So if I can do this, you can. | 如果我能挺过去 你也能 |
[27:57] | Let’s… | 让我们 |
[28:01] | wait. | 等待吧 |
[28:05] | Can I have a glass of water, please? | 能给我杯水么 |
[28:07] | And a maxi pad for my girlfriend here. | 给这个哭啼啼的娘们带点纸巾来 |
[28:10] | Nice. | 算你狠 |
[28:12] | Look at that. | 你看看啊 |
[28:13] | It’s bad enough that they’re up there at all, | 这玩意挂在这就已经够糟的了 |
[28:14] | and now I have to deal with this? | 我现在还得面对这些涂鸦 |
[28:16] | We’ll put a stop to it. | 我们会叫停此事的 |
[28:17] | I’ll have this one taken down. | 我会把这一幅拿下来 |
[28:18] | I want them all taken down. | 我想把它们全都拿下来 |
[28:22] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[28:31] | Do you believe it? | 你相信吗 |
[28:32] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么 |
[28:33] | What you said to the nurses– | 你对护士们说的那些 |
[28:35] | “Pegasus will lead us to a brighter tomorrow.” | 飞马视野将引领我们走向更美好的明天 |
[28:37] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的发自内心相信吗 |
[28:40] | It is the only option that we– | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[28:42] | Hey, it’s just us now. | 现在只有我们俩 |
[28:44] | It’s me. | 你可以和我说真心话 |
[28:48] | No. | 不 |
[28:50] | No, okay? No. No, I don’t. | 我不是真的相信 |
[28:52] | It’s a bitter pill, and we just have to swallow it. | 这是付苦药 我们得吞下来 |
[28:54] | And honestly, I don’t even know | 老实说 我也不知道 |
[28:55] | if this is gonna make us better or worse. | 这会让我们的境况好转或是恶化 |
[28:57] | Then why are you fighting so hard for something– | 那你为什么还要这么努力去争取 |
[28:58] | There’s no other choice. | 已经别无选择了 |
[28:59] | This is our only shot. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[29:01] | Okay, but what– what if it wasn’t, though? | 好吧 但如果 如果不是这样呢 |
[29:03] | What if it’s not all on you to fix everything– | 如果解决问题的重担没有都落在你身上 |
[29:05] | – But it is. It is all on me. – No, Owen, Owen, listen– | -但这就是我的责任 -不 欧文 |
[29:07] | I put you all on that plane. | 是我把你们都送上了那架飞机 |
[29:13] | I’m sorry. It’s… Cahill. | 抱歉 是卡荷尔来电 |
[29:19] | What? | 什么 |
[29:22] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[29:24] | No, no, no, no, no. No, that is– | 不 不 不 那 |
[29:26] | That’s… amazing. | 那样太好了 |
[29:29] | Um, I’ll come find you. | 我这就来找你 |
[29:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:33] | It’s almost over. | 已经快结束了 |
[29:39] | This is so stupid. | 这法子也太傻了 |
[29:40] | This is the only way I can think of getting in there. | 这是我能想到混进去的唯一办法了 |
[29:42] | So we’re in a heist movie now? | 要上演电影里的抢劫镜头吗 |
[29:43] | Stan needs to see the financial statements. | 斯坦要看财务报表 |
[29:45] | I will schmooze, distract, and then you– | 我来声东击西打掩护 然后你就 |
[29:47] | What, stick one down my shirt? | 干嘛 趁机把报表塞到衣服里吗 |
[29:48] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[29:51] | All right, just… let’s go. Get me in there. | 好吧 咱们上吧 帮我混进去 |
[29:56] | Gentlemen and ladies, I’m sorry to interrupt you, | 女士们先生们 抱歉打扰了 |
[29:58] | but I’d like to introduce you to my wife, Dr. Meredith Grey. | 我想向你们介绍我的妻子梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生 |
[30:00] | – What a pleasure it is to meet you, sir. – Nice to meet you. | -见到你真高兴 先生 -很高兴见到你 |
[30:02] | Oh! Oh, my goodness. Oh, oh. | 喔 天呐 |
[30:03] | – I’m so sorry. – Meredith. | -抱歉 -梅瑞狄斯 |
[30:04] | Oh, no. I-I am a little clumsy. I am so sorry. | 我笨手笨脚的 真抱歉 |
[30:07] | They are not approving the genome mapping at this time. | 他们这次没同意做基因组定位 |
[30:10] | But you said that– | 可你说的 |
[30:11] | We were sure that it was gonna go the other way. | 我们曾经以为会没问题 |
[30:13] | So I’m sorry. | 所以我很抱歉 |
[30:15] | So now we’re back to a colectomy. | 现在我们还是要做结肠切除术 |
[30:16] | I want to wait another day to see if A.J. improves, | 我想等等看A.J.情况好点的时候再做 |
[30:19] | but… it needs to be soon. | 可是时间不等人 |
[30:23] | I-is that our only option? | 这是我们唯一的选择了吗 |
[30:24] | Yeah, I’m afraid that that’s– | 是的 恐怕是 |
[30:25] | No. There’s one other option. | 不 还有个办法 |
[30:28] | You can go | 你们可以走 |
[30:30] | someplace that will find an approach that works for him, | 去能提供有效治疗方案的医院 |
[30:34] | someplace that will give him the care that he deserves. | 去能提供真挚关怀的医院 |
[30:37] | He won’t get that here. | 他在这里不会得到关怀 |
[30:38] | I say leave. | 走吧 |
[30:40] | Leave seattle Grace and go someplace else, fast. | 离开西雅图圣西典 去别处 赶快 |
[30:53] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[30:54] | That was the only medical advice I could give them in good conscience. | 那是我凭良心所能给出的唯一医疗建议 |
[30:57] | I’m thinking I need to take it myself. | 我在考虑自己也采纳 |
[30:58] | Hey, whoa. What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[31:00] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[31:01] | I tried to put on the smile and knuckle down | 我尽力表现得高兴认真工作 |
[31:03] | and make it work, but maybe I can get a job in L.A., | 也有点作用了 但我也许能在洛杉矶找份工作 |
[31:06] | Be where my husband is, | 去找我丈夫 |
[31:08] | and Tuck… | 和塔克 |
[31:09] | Tuck’s dad’s never gonna let me move him out of the city– | 塔克的爸爸不会让我带他搬出这个城市的 |
[31:12] | No, no, maybe I can talk to him, right? | 不不 也许我能劝劝他 是吧 |
[31:14] | Maybe we can work something out. | 也许我们能解决问题 |
[31:15] | Stop it. Stop it. You and tuck aren’t going anywhere. | 等等 你和塔克哪里也不会去 |
[31:17] | I don’t want to work here anymore. | 我不想再在这里工作了 |
[31:20] | It makes me… feel small. | 这让我感觉很渺小 |
[31:22] | I have to make myself smaller to work here. | 在这里工作我得让自己卑微 |
[31:25] | I-I feel like if I do that, | 我感觉如果我这么做 |
[31:27] | I feel like I won’t want to look my son in the eye. | 我觉得我都无法直视我儿子的眼睛 |
[31:29] | I don’t recognize this place anymore | 我都不认识这个地方了 |
[31:32] | or the people. | 更别提这的人了 |
[31:37] | I d–I don’t want to hang around long enough | 我不想再呆下去 |
[31:39] | that I don’t recognize myself. | 我怕我自我都没了 |
[31:50] | I’ve had some sucky jobs here, | 我在这里干得不好 |
[31:52] | but doing nothing sucks the worst. | 但什么都不干更糟糕 |
[31:55] | If his SATs stay above 3 for one more minute, | 如果他的血氧饱和度能上3 维持一分钟 |
[31:57] | he’s out of the woods. | 他就脱离危险期了 |
[32:04] | I think it could work. | 我觉得会好的 |
[32:06] | What can? | 什么会好的 |
[32:07] | You know, people, coworkers getting together. | 人 同事们在一起 |
[32:11] | I mean, don’t judge it from those lawyers. | 别根据那些律师做判断 |
[32:13] | They don’t even like each other. | 他们互相都看不顺眼 |
[32:15] | Look at Grey and Shepherd. | 看看格蕾和谢博德 |
[32:17] | I mean, they tried to avoid it, | 他们努力避免 |
[32:18] | but it was like fate or whatever. | 但就像命运之类的 |
[32:20] | They had to be together. | 他们不得不在一起 |
[32:22] | It was just right, you know? | 就是那样才对 |
[32:24] | That’s… beautiful. | 真美 |
[32:28] | You should write poetry or greeting cards. | 你应该写诗或者贺卡 |
[32:30] | I’m just saying it could work. Ten seconds. | 我只是说会好的 还有十秒 |
[32:32] | You have a blog that I could follow? | 你有博客吗 我去关注 |
[32:33] | – Shut up. – You ever write poems about horses, | -闭嘴 -你写过关于马的诗吗 |
[32:36] | just pretty, pretty horses? | 就像”漂亮的 漂亮的马儿”这样 |
[32:38] | Shut up. Five… | 闭嘴 五 |
[32:40] | Four, three, two… | 四 三 二 |
[32:44] | One. | 一 |
[32:45] | Yes. Yes. | 耶 耶 |
[32:54] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:55] | – I’m sorry? – No, not you. Sorry. | -什么 -不 不是说你 抱歉 |
[33:02] | April. | 艾普丽尔 |
[33:06] | Tell him who you are. | 告诉他你是什么样的人 |
[33:09] | If he doesn’t get it, then you don’t need him anyway. | 如果他不懂 那你就不需要他 |
[33:14] | But I really like him, | 但我真的喜欢他 |
[33:17] | and… I think if I tell him, it’s all gonna be over. | 而我觉得若我告诉他 一切就结束了 |
[33:21] | So wait… a little while. | 那就等等 慢慢 |
[33:23] | Let him get to know you better. | 等他了解你 |
[33:26] | Once he does, he’s gonna want to follow you anywhere. | 一旦他了解了 他会愿意如影随形 |
[33:34] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:50] | I could marry you again right now. | 我现在可以再娶你一次 |
[33:51] | You’re so hot when you’re nefarious. Hold on. | 你做坏事的时候还真性感 等等 |
[33:55] | Arizona wants to meet with all of us. | 亚利桑那想见我们 |
[34:00] | Where is our van? | 我们的车去哪了 |
[34:01] | – Someone moved it. – Why? | -有人挪走了 -为什么 |
[34:03] | – It’s what vans are for. – Hey, Bailey’s quitting. | -车就是做这个用的 -嘿 贝利要走了 |
[34:05] | What? | 什么 |
[34:05] | If this can happen, we need to make this happen, fast. | 如果这能行的话 我们得赶紧行动 |
[34:09] | Wait, wait. Are you in? | 等等 你加入了吗 |
[34:12] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[34:17] | So what’s the next step? | 下一步怎么办 |
[34:18] | Well, we don’t have enough money. | 我们的钱不够 |
[34:19] | We’re gonna have to find the rest somewhere else. | 我们得从别处筹钱 |
[34:20] | Can we do that in three days? | 三天之内我们办得到吗 |
[34:21] | Two now. What about Cristina, is she in? | 就两天了 克里斯蒂娜呢 她加入吗 |
[34:23] | I don’t know now. | 不知道 |
[34:25] | Well, ask her. | 快问她 |
[34:27] | It’s happening, tonight. | 今晚就要办 |
[34:28] | Pegasus wants to move up the closing. | 飞马想提前结束了 |
[34:30] | They want to buy the hospital tonight. | 他们想今晚就买下医院 |
[34:31] | – What? – How do you know? | -什么 -你怎么知道的 |
[34:32] | – Owen told me. – Well, did you say anything to him? | -欧文告诉我的 -你跟他说什么了吗 |
[34:34] | No, I didn’t say anything, | 不 我什么都没说 |
[34:36] | but we have to do it, for Owen. | 但我们要做这件事 为了欧文 |
[34:38] | We have to do this now. | 我们现在就得干 |
[34:39] | – B-before tonight? We can’t. – No, there’s not enough time. | -今晚之前吗 不行 -我们时间不够 |
[34:41] | We have to stop them. | 我们得阻止他们 |
[34:42] | How? There’s nothing that we can do. | 如何阻止 我们什么都做不了 |
[34:47] | There’s one thing we can do. | 有一件事可以做 |
[34:55] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[34:56] | Stop right there. | 这样就好 |
[35:02] | We’re thrilled. | 我们很兴奋 |
[35:03] | Very excited. | 非常激动 |
[35:06] | Shall we start? | 可以开始了吗 |
[35:09] | First is the letter of intent. | 首先是意向书 |
[35:11] | Sign here. | 在这里签字 |
[35:12] | Initial here. | 在这里签首字母 |
[35:15] | Oh, Dr. Shepherd. Come in. We were just– | 谢博德医生 请进 我们刚刚 |
[35:16] | Sorry to interrupt. I’d like to talk to Dr. Hunt for a second. | 抱歉打扰了 我想跟亨特医生说句话 |
[35:20] | Um, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[35:24] | Guys? | 同事们 |
[35:27] | I’d like to tender my resignation, | 我要正式提出辞职 |
[35:30] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[35:32] | Me, too. I quit. | 我也是 我辞职 |
[35:37] | I quit, too. | 我也辞职 |
[35:39] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:52] | I quit, too. | 我也辞职 |
[36:06] | He thinks we stabbed him in the back. | 我觉得我们在他后背捅了一刀 |
[36:07] | Well, all we did was buy some time | 我们这么做 |
[36:08] | to slow down the sale, | 只是为了推迟买卖 |
[36:10] | – so we can come up with the money. – I know. I know. | -好让我们有时间筹钱 -我懂我懂 |
[36:12] | All right, Stan says he can meet with us now. | 好了 斯坦说他马上就来了 |
[36:13] | Okay, I’ll go get my stuff. | 我去拿我的东西 |
[36:14] | Yeah, we get all our stuff ’cause we just quit. | 是的 我们要拿走一切 因为我们刚辞职了 |
[36:16] | What about our patients? | 那病人怎么办 |
[36:18] | We’ll get ’em covered by someone. | 我们找人把他们医好 |
[36:21] | Dr. Shepherd, | 谢博德医生 |
[36:22] | This young man has something to say to you. | 这位年轻人有话和你说 |
[36:24] | Did you get them all? | 全都画上了吗 |
[36:25] | Pretty much. | 一个不落 |
[36:26] | Good work, Ross. Go home. | 干得好 罗斯 回家吧 |
[36:36] | Something’s going on here. | 好像不对劲 |
[36:39] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[36:42] | You’ll know soon. | 你很快会知道的 |
[36:56] | Did you see the look on his face? | 你看到他表情了吗 |
[36:58] | Oh, Richard will be fine. | 理查德会没事的 |
[37:01] | No, Owen. | 不 是欧文 |
[37:02] | This is wrong. | 这不对 |
[37:03] | I’m gonna go talk to him. I have to explain. | 我要告诉他 我要解释一下 |
[37:05] | No. Cristina, no. | 不 克里斯蒂娜 别 |
[37:07] | It’s the right thing to do, for his sake. | 这么做是对的 为了他好 |
[37:10] | When the time is right, we’ll tell him, | 等时机成熟 我们会告诉他的 |
[37:13] | And he’ll understand. | 他会理解的 |
[37:18] | I don’t know if he will. | 我不知道他会不会 |
[37:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:34] | Nothing. Never mind. Sorry. | 没事 管他呢 对不起 |
[37:37] | Okay, we should, um… | 好了 我们应该 |
[37:40] | We should, though, | 我们应当 |
[37:41] | Uh, stop. | 停下 |
[37:46] | Okay, there’s something I have to tell you. | 是这样 有些事我要告诉你 |
[37:51] | I don’t want to, | 我不想这样 |
[37:54] | ’cause I think it might be the last I see of you. | 因为我怕这是我们最后一次见面 |
[38:00] | This is only gonna go so far tonight. | 今晚就进行到这里吧 |
[38:04] | God. | 天呐 |
[38:05] | ‘Cause I am, uh… | 因为我 |
[38:07] | Saving myself for marriage. | 准备婚后才有性行为 |
[38:14] | Oh, god. | 哦 天呐 |
[38:16] | Oh, dear god. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[38:18] | Yeah, uh, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[38:20] | It’s weird. | 这很奇怪 |
[38:21] | And it’s not something you hear every day, | 这种事很少见 |
[38:22] | but it is something that I believe in. | 但这是我的信仰 |
[38:25] | And I can completely understand | 如果你受不了此事 |
[38:28] | if you can’t hang with that. | 我也完全可以理解 |
[38:29] | No. No, I can. | 不 不 我可以 |
[38:31] | I can hang. I do. | 我没问题 我可以 |
[38:36] | I, I am, too. | 我 我也是 |
[38:42] | Are you messing with me right now? | 你在开我玩笑吗 |
[38:43] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[38:47] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[38:54] | Only there’s, um… | 只是 |
[38:56] | there’s just this one thing. | 有一件事 |
[39:01] | What? | 什么 |
[39:07] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[39:11] | I am, too. | 总之我也是 |
[39:27] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么搞的 |
[39:29] | Did you know that they were gonna pull that? | 你知不知道他们会变卦 |
[39:30] | There’s a way to salvage this. | 肯定有法子能挽救此事 |
[39:32] | Salvage what? | 挽救什么 |
[39:34] | They withdrew the offer. | 他们撤消了协议 |
[39:36] | Losing those surgeons, losing Shepherd, | 失去这些医生 没有了谢博德 |
[39:38] | completely changes the value of the hospital. | 使医院完全失去了原有的价值 |
[39:43] | You’d better do something | 你们最好想想办法 |
[39:45] | and fast. | 尽快 |
[39:55] | There’s–there’s no way | 我们没有办法 |
[39:59] | that we can replace them. | 找人代替他们 |
[40:00] | There’s, um… | 有没有 |
[40:02] | I can’t reposition. | 我无法重新来过 |
[40:05] | I can’t find new buyers. | 我找不到新的买家 |
[40:08] | By tomorrow morning, the whole industry will know. | 明天早上 整个行业都传遍了 |
[40:10] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不行 我没办法 |
[40:12] | You have to. | 你必须想法子 |
[40:16] | You say this is what you’re good at. | 你说过这是你擅长的 |
[40:17] | It better be, because everyone that I thought was in my corner | 最好如此 因为每个站在我身后的人 |
[40:20] | just walked out, | 就这么走了 |
[40:21] | And you are all that I have now. | 你是我唯一的希望 |
[40:23] | So either go and get Pegasus back, | 要么快去把飞马找回来 |
[40:25] | or find another buyer. | 要不再找个买家 |
[40:26] | You say you trust me. | 你说你信任我 |
[40:27] | Then trust me when I say | 那姑且相信我说的 |
[40:28] | you can do this, | 你一定行的 |
[40:30] | because you have to. | 因为你必须行 |
[40:32] | They say that negotiation is an art form. | 他们说谈判是一门艺术 |
[40:38] | Yet, when we negotiate… | 然而 当我们谈判时 |
[40:40] | His B.P. Looks good. His labs look great. | 他血压稳定了 各项指标良好 |
[40:44] | We’ll watch him closely overnight, | 我们整晚会看护着他 |
[40:45] | but I think he’s gonna be just fine. | 但我相信他会好的 |
[40:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:47] | We have a strategy, we use tactics. | 我们使用策略 动用战术 |
[40:50] | All right, can you please move your fat head | 好吧 能不能把你大头移开 |
[40:51] | so I can get a look? | 让我看一眼 |
[40:54] | Tool. | 过河拆桥 |
[40:58] | That’s gonna be fun. | 接下来一定很有意思 |
[40:59] | I’m especially excited for that kid’s next 18 years. | 我尤其对他接下来18年的生活感兴趣 |
[41:02] | Hey, you want to go get a beer? | 想喝杯啤酒吗 |
[41:03] | Oh, I would love to, especially after today, | 我很想去 尤其是过了这一整天 |
[41:06] | but, actually | 但是 其实 |
[41:08] | already have plans. | 我有约了 |
[41:09] | Tomorrow night? Is that cool? | 明晚吧 可以吗 |
[41:11] | – Yeah, that’s cool. – Okay. | -行啊 没问题 -好的 |
[41:15] | Hey. Who is that guy? | 那是谁啊 |
[41:18] | That is… | 那位是 |
[41:20] | Chest peckwell. | 美胸男 |
[41:21] | What? | 什么 |
[41:23] | It’s not his real name. | 这不是他的真名 |
[41:23] | We just called him that before we knew it. | 我们认识他前就这么叫他的 |
[41:25] | O.B. Resident. | 妇产科主治医生 |
[41:26] | Jo’s been mooning over the guy since he got here, | 自从他加入我们医院 乔一直对他挺着迷 |
[41:28] | And she finally grew herself a pair and asked him out. | 最终她动作迅速地约到了他 |
[41:30] | Yay, Jo. | 恭喜 乔 |
[41:32] | She didn’t tell you about him? | 她没和你提过他吗 |
[41:33] | Yeah, she did. | 是的 她说过 |
[41:39] | “Strategies” And “Tactics” | 策略和战术 |
[41:41] | aren’t words we use for seeking a compromise. | 并不是我们寻求妥协的方法 |
[41:45] | Cristina! | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[41:48] | Cristina! | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[41:51] | Cristina! | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[41:53] | Those are words for going to war. | 这是准备作战的前兆 |
[41:55] | The first thing you’ll need to do is to form an L.L.C. | 你们首要任务是先组建一个有限责任公司 |
[41:57] | so that you can legally get all your funds in one place. | 以便合法地把所有资金放到一起 |
[42:00] | And you’ll need a name for your new corporation. | 然后要给新的公司取个名字 |
[42:04] | What did we just do? | 瞧我们干了啥 |
[42:06] | Do you know what you’d like to call yourselves? | 你们想给自己取个什么名字 |
[42:07] | How about “The bitter pills”? | 叫”苦口良药”如何 |
[42:10] | “Epic failure”? | “恢弘倒闭” |
[42:11] | “Death spiral”? | “死亡旋涡” |
[42:12] | “Blind leading the blind, incorporated”? | “病者之选有限公司” |
[42:15] | It could be anything. Let’s keep thinking. | 叫什么都行 好好想想 |