时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There is a procedure to treat epilepsy | 治疗癫痫的一种方式 |
[00:03] | that involves surgically severing the connection | 是将左右脑之间的 |
[00:06] | between the left and right brain. | 连接部分隔断 |
[00:08] | The goal is to block signals that cause seizures. | 目的在于阻断引发癫痫的信号 |
[00:13] | A packet? | 一叠资料 |
[00:14] | We’re gonna convince these people | 我们就用这叠纸 |
[00:15] | to give us $175 million with a packet? | 说服这些人给我们一亿七千五百万 |
[00:18] | It’s a nice packet. | 写得不错 |
[00:21] | Mer, Owen stopped calling. | 梅 欧文已经不联系我了 |
[00:22] | If this doesn’t work, | 如果这件事搞砸了 |
[00:23] | he’ll never speak to me again. | 他再也不会理我了 |
[00:25] | Once we buy the hospital, the sneaking around stops. | 一旦我们买下医院 就不用这么躲躲藏藏了 |
[00:27] | And once Owen finds out what we did, | 等欧文知道我们做了什么 |
[00:29] | he’s gonna be the happiest of all. | 他一定是最高兴的那个 |
[00:31] | Derek is completely convin– | 德里克完全相… |
[00:33] | The problem is, | 问题在于 |
[00:34] | this also cuts off the brain’s ability | 这样也会阻断 |
[00:37] | to communicate with itself. | 大脑内部的联系 |
[00:38] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[00:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:40] | The left side has no idea what the right side is up to. | 左脑完全不知道右脑在干什么 |
[00:44] | The patient may experience problems | 病人的协调能力 |
[00:46] | with coordination… | 记忆 讲话 |
[00:49] | memory, speech. | 都有可能出现问题 |
[00:51] | Okay, really? | 有没有搞错啊 |
[00:53] | It’s been a week. | 已经一个礼拜了 |
[00:53] | What the hell is going on? | 你们到底折腾什么呢 |
[00:55] | You walk out, no warning, | 不说一声直接走人 |
[00:56] | and now the hospital’s falling apart. | 现在整个医院就要分崩离析了 |
[00:58] | Yesterday a bunch of nurses walked. | 昨天一群护士辞职了 |
[01:00] | – We lost lab techs, support staff. – What? | -研究员 后勤都走了 -什么 |
[01:02] | I mean, if you wanted to screw the Pegasus deal, success. | 如果你们想毁了飞马的合约 |
[01:05] | High five. | 那恭喜你们成功啦 |
[01:06] | But now people are saying that without a buyer, | 现在各个都在说没有买家 |
[01:08] | the whole place could go belly-up in a month. | 整个医院一个月之内就会关门 |
[01:11] | What are you trying to do? | 你们到底想怎样啊 |
[01:12] | – We– – Cristina. | -我们… -克里斯蒂娜 |
[01:17] | Fine. Whatever. | 爱说不说 |
[01:19] | It’s a drastic solution that’s only considered | 这是个风险很大的手术 |
[01:21] | when all other options have failed, | 不到走投无路不会轻易使用 |
[01:24] | because once a surgeon makes that cut, | 因为一旦下刀 |
[01:27] | there’s no going back. | 就再也没法回头了 |
[01:33] | Shane, have you seen the Chief? | 肖恩 看见主任了吗 |
[01:34] | Yeah, he’s right over… | 就在那边… |
[01:37] | I’m too young to be this tired. | 我不想这么年轻就累死 |
[01:39] | At least we still have jobs. | 好歹现在我们还有事可做啊 |
[01:40] | Stop saying that. Hospitals don’t just close. | 别这么消极 医院不会说关就关的 |
[01:44] | Right? | 对吧 |
[01:49] | Chief, the O.R.’s are overbooked. | 主任 手术室不够用了 |
[01:51] | Seven more nurses didn’t show up for their shift today. | 今天又有7个护士没来上班 |
[01:53] | Too many surgeries, not enough staff. | 手术太多 人手太少 |
[01:54] | Um, do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[01:55] | go back up there and see what can be pushed. | 回去看看哪些能推后 |
[01:57] | Dr. Bailey, you look nice. New suit? | 贝利医生 您看起来神清气爽啊 新西服 |
[02:00] | Old suit. | 旧的 |
[02:00] | Been in the back of my closet since my last job interview, | 自从上次工作面试之后一直压箱底 |
[02:03] | somewhere around y2k. | 那还是零零年的事呢 |
[02:05] | You’re going on interviews? | 你要去面试 |
[02:07] | This place is a sinking ship. | 医院这艘船算是要沉啦 |
[02:08] | This place is not sinking. | 医院不会有事的 |
[02:10] | We’re having some trouble, but we’re gonna fix this. | 我们是遇到了一些问题 但肯定能挺过去 |
[02:13] | Cahill’s convinced Pegasus to come back to the table. | 卡荷尔说服飞马重新考虑 |
[02:16] | She’s having that meeting right now, | 她现在就在和他们讨论 |
[02:18] | and she’s going to make this sale. | 这次收购一定会成功的 |
[02:20] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[02:21] | Whatever you say, cap’n. | 船长说啥就是啥 |
[02:24] | Bailey, please. | 贝利 求你了 |
[02:26] | They’re reevaluating their offer | 他们因为那些辞职的人 |
[02:28] | based on all of these walkouts. | 要重新评估这次收购 |
[02:29] | We can’t afford to lose another surgeon, | 我们不能再失去医生了 |
[02:31] | – most of all you. – Me? | -尤其是你 -我 |
[02:33] | You’re the heart of this hospital, | 你是医院的中流砥柱 |
[02:35] | The spirit. | 医院的精神支柱 |
[02:36] | You set the tone that others can aspire to. | 你树立榜样让我们追随 |
[02:39] | This place can’t function without you. | 没有你这医院根本无法运转 |
[02:40] | Right, Brooks? | 是不是 布鲁克斯 |
[02:42] | What? | 什么 |
[02:43] | Yes. Right. | 对 正是 |
[02:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:47] | You better be right. | 最好是你说的这样 |
[02:48] | ‘Cause if this boat goes under | 如果这船沉了 |
[02:50] | and I don’t have a life jacket, | 而我还没有救生衣 |
[02:51] | I’m coming looking for you, | 我一定会找到你 |
[02:52] | fists swinging. | 往死里打 |
[02:54] | And I’m short, so my punches land low. | 我个子矮 专打下体 |
[03:05] | I think Dr. Webber’s having a stroke. | 韦伯医生中风了么 |
[03:08] | You need to go. | 你得离开这 |
[03:09] | – Where? – Don’t care. Just go. Go now. | -去哪啊 -随便 快走 现在 |
[03:13] | She’s pretty. | 她挺漂亮啊 |
[03:14] | Mom. | 妈 |
[03:14] | How was breakfast? | 早餐吃的如何 |
[03:16] | Ah, informative. | 信息量有点大 |
[03:17] | If what Richard tells me is true, | 如果理查德说的是真的 |
[03:20] | it’s time for you to come to Boston. | 那你就该来波士顿了 |
[03:24] | What have you done? | 你说什么了 |
[03:25] | Okay, now just wait a second. | 稍等 别急 |
[03:26] | I’ve seen the kind of garbage | 我已经看到飞马 |
[03:27] | that goes on in a Pegasus hospital. | 把这医院糟蹋成什么样了 |
[03:29] | If your options are either working for them | 如果你决定要与医院 |
[03:31] | or this hospital shutting down altogether– | 生死相随的话… |
[03:33] | Catherine, | 凯瑟琳 |
[03:34] | Okay, this hospital is not shutting down. | 听我说 医院不会倒闭的 |
[03:37] | In uncertain times, | 在这种风雨飘摇的时候 |
[03:38] | men like Jackson and myself have to stand tall. | 杰克逊和我这样的男人要做出表率 |
[03:41] | We can’t pack up and flee at the first sign of trouble. | 我们不能看到医院有困难转头就跑啊 |
[03:44] | A man who does not bend to the winds of change | 一个男人只有迎难而上 不向命运低头 |
[03:47] | is a man that you can be proud of. | 才能配的上你的期望 |
[03:50] | That’s poetic. | 太有诗意了 |
[03:51] | I’m just sayin’, let’s slow down | 我的意思是 不要着急 |
[03:54] | and see how this all shakes out. | 问题会解决的 |
[03:56] | – I don’t think– – Mom, I agree with Dr. Webber, | -我不认为 -妈 我同意韦伯…不… |
[03:58] | with–with Richard. | 理查德的意见 |
[04:05] | I can’t say that I like this at all. | 我还真不习惯你俩这么合拍 |
[04:11] | You can push it a day. | 可以晚一天嘛 |
[04:12] | It’s a tumor surgery on a little kid. | 这可是个肿瘤患儿啊 |
[04:14] | Right, but is he “dying today” sick | 知道 但他是撑不过今天了 |
[04:16] | or “can’t play soccer but still hanging on” sick? | 还是虽然踢不了球但还能再撑两天 |
[04:20] | I’ll see myself out. | 那算了吧 |
[04:27] | You take Bobby Brinn in for his pre-op scans yet? | 你带波比·布林去术前扫描没有 |
[04:29] | Oh, no, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[04:30] | What about Julie Chang’s labs? | 拿了朱莉·陈的实验报告没 |
[04:32] | Just about to do that. | 正要去 |
[04:36] | Are you pissed at me? | 你对我不满吗 |
[04:37] | – What? – I blew you off last night, and you’re pissed at me. | -什么 -我昨天放你鸽子 现在你不高兴了 |
[04:40] | I’m pissed because I have 85 million things to worry about | 我不高兴是因为罗宾斯一走 |
[04:42] | since Robbins walked out. | 事事都得我操心 |
[04:43] | You hanging out with your boyfriend isn’t one of ’em. | 我可没空操心你和你男朋友的事 |
[04:46] | I shoulda gone to Hopkins when I had the chance. | 早知道当时就应该去霍普金斯的 |
[04:50] | I’ll get those labs. | 我去拿化验单了 |
[04:51] | Okay, so this time, I’ll do the peds and trauma stuff first. | 好 那这次我先说儿科和创伤科的部分 |
[04:53] | And then I will go into the neuro. | 接下来我说神经科 |
[04:55] | Okay, can somebody else do the closing? | 能不能换个人结尾啊 |
[04:56] | I-I was awful last time we practiced. | 上次彩排我简直弱爆了 |
[04:58] | No, you were fine. | 你没问题的 |
[04:58] | We really want to end on my flop sweats? | 想要以我的大汗淋漓口齿不清结束吗 |
[05:01] | Derek, you do the closing. | 德里克 你最后说 |
[05:02] | I’m sorry. It should be just a few more minutes. | 真是抱歉 可能要在等两分钟 |
[05:04] | Can I get you any water or coffee? | 需要水或者咖啡吗 |
[05:06] | No, no, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 不用不用 没事 |
[05:07] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[05:08] | And a bagel or something. | 还有百吉饼或别的吃的 |
[05:12] | I’m starving. | 我饿了 |
[05:13] | This meeting was supposed to start half an hour ago. | 这次会面半小时前就该开始了 |
[05:15] | Okay, he’s a billionaire. | 他可是个亿万富翁 |
[05:16] | One of his minutes is worth 40 of ours. | 一分钟赚的钱赶上我们四十分钟了 |
[05:18] | I can’t believe we got this meeting in the first place. | 我真不敢相信能争取到这次会面 |
[05:20] | Yeah, nice job, Stan. | 干得好 斯坦 |
[05:22] | I really believe Julian Crest is our guy. | 我相信朱利安·克莱斯特会投资的 |
[05:24] | He made all his money in late-stage internet mobile. | 他靠后期的移动互联网赚钱 |
[05:27] | Medical tech is the one area he doesn’t have a foothold. | 医疗科技是他尚未涉足的领域 |
[05:29] | Your focus on applied research, | 而你们很关注应用研究 |
[05:31] | it’s right up his alley. | 这正合他口味 |
[05:32] | Yeah, well, someone should buy him a watch. | 好吧 应该找个人给他买个表 |
[05:36] | Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话呢 |
[05:37] | Heather Brooks. | 海瑟·布鲁克斯 |
[05:40] | Mousy. | 胆小鬼 |
[05:40] | Wait. What are you doing? | 你这是在干吗 |
[05:42] | What happened to not talking to anyone? | 不是说好了不跟任何人说吗 |
[05:43] | I left patients behind. She’s keeping an eye on them. | 我把病人留给她照顾了 |
[05:46] | I haven’t said anything to her. | 我什么都没跟她说 |
[05:48] | I’m giving her advice. | 我是给她建议 |
[05:50] | We’re all set if you’ll follow me. | 准备好了 请跟我来 |
[05:52] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[05:56] | Leave it. | 别吃了 |
[06:01] | I am not the heart of the hospital. | 我不是医院的核心 |
[06:03] | I’m a chump who didn’t quit when she had the chance. | 我是个大笨蛋 本有机会离开却没有 |
[06:06] | Now I’m stuck cleaning up the mess. | 如今这烂摊子还得我来收拾 |
[06:07] | Brooks, you gonna answer that phone? | 布鲁克斯 你到底接不接电话 |
[06:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:10] | Oh, it’s my mom. | 是我老妈 |
[06:12] | She’s going through a rough patch. | 她最近过的挺困难的 |
[06:14] | Less about your mom. | 别说你母亲了 |
[06:15] | Right. Okay. Uh, Melissa Keyser, 28 years old. | 好的 梅丽莎·凯瑟 28岁 |
[06:17] | She’s a former patient of Dr. Grey’s. | 她之前是格蕾医生的病人 |
[06:19] | She’s been on dialysis but has exhausted all viable veins | 她一直在进行透析 但静脉血管均已损坏 |
[06:22] | and is now septic. | 现在她得了败血症 |
[06:23] | Which means she’s done. Ha. | 也就是说她没救了 真好 |
[06:24] | Dr. Grey left me a hopeless patient. | 格蕾医生给我留了个没救的病人 |
[06:26] | Of course she did. | 当然了 |
[06:27] | May as well have left me a pillow to smother her with. | 干脆给我一个枕头把她闷死算了 |
[06:33] | Are you the doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[06:35] | My mom won’t wake up. | 我妈妈一直不醒 |
[06:56] | You’re lurking. | 你在偷看呢 |
[06:57] | You blame me? | 这怨我吗 |
[06:59] | I did it. They’re in. | 我做到了 他们回来了 |
[07:02] | The deal closes at 8:00 A.M. tomorrow. | 明早8点 交易结束 |
[07:04] | Seattle Grace Mercy West will officially | 西雅图圣西典医院将正式 |
[07:06] | be a Pegasus Horizons Hospital. | 变为飞马视野医院 |
[07:09] | I can’t–that’s– really? | 真不敢…真的 |
[07:12] | I told you I was good at this. | 我跟你说了这方面我很擅长 |
[07:15] | There are just a few things to iron out, | 只剩一些小事需要确定 |
[07:16] | so I’ll find you when we’re done. | 等结束后我会去找你的 |
[07:18] | Okay, well, I have– I have a surgery, | 好的 我得…我还有个手术 |
[07:19] | But I could–I could come in right– | 但我可以…可以现在就 |
[07:20] | No, go, go. Be a doctor. I’ll find you. | 不 快去做个好医生吧 我会找你的 |
[07:24] | Okay. Hey, Alana? | 好吧 阿兰娜 |
[07:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:32] | You are investing in an institution, | 您将投资的是个机构 |
[07:34] | a reputation, a legacy. | 一个声望与传奇并存的地方 |
[07:36] | But Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital | 但西雅图圣西典医院 |
[07:38] | is worth more than its past. | 不仅有光辉的过去 |
[07:40] | Our plan is to build on that reputation, | 我们的目标是继往开来 |
[07:43] | to make Seattle Grace a place where medical innovation | 将西雅图圣西典打造成医疗创新的圣地 |
[07:46] | is developed and delivered to the patients who need it. | 以便服务最需要治疗的病人 |
[07:52] | That is our plan. | 这是我们的目标 |
[07:54] | That is the future of Seattle Grace. | 这也是西雅图圣西典的未来 |
[07:56] | And we invite you to be a part of it. | 而我们希望您能参与到其中 |
[08:08] | Neat. | 很简洁 |
[08:13] | We’ll, uh, let you know. | 我们会告知你们结果的 |
[08:16] | I thought you were taking us to Julian Crest, | 我还以为你会带我们见朱利安·克莱斯特 |
[08:18] | not his day care center. | 而不是他的日托机构 |
[08:19] | You don’t just walk in | 朱利安·克莱斯特那种人 |
[08:20] | and talk to a guy like Julian Crest. | 可不是你们随便能见的 |
[08:22] | There are hoops to jump through. | 中间还要绕很多圈子 |
[08:24] | Those junior execs like us, | 那些年轻的执行人员 |
[08:26] | they pass us up to his business development guys. | 他们要汇报给负责业务拓展的人 |
[08:28] | We impress them, then we see the man himself. | 我们打动了他们 才能见到本尊 |
[08:31] | Oh. Will they do this before or after their naptime? | 那他们是睡前汇报还是睡后啊 |
[08:33] | You were golden in there. | 你刚才表现得很好 |
[08:34] | There’s no way you don’t make it to the next level. | 绝对会有好消息的 |
[08:37] | I’m telling you, any second now | 我告诉你们 这个电话 |
[08:38] | this phone is gonna ring. | 随时都会响 |
[08:42] | Really, any second now. | 真的 随时都会 |
[09:08] | Yes, I understand. | 好 我理解 |
[09:09] | What are they saying? | 他们说什么 |
[09:10] | Yes, yes, yes. I understand. | 好好好 我理解 |
[09:11] | Understand? What do you understand? | 理解 理解什么 |
[09:12] | Thank you. Thank you very much for your time. | 谢谢 非常感谢您能抽出时间 |
[09:16] | You guys, you were kind of rude. | 你们也太着急了吧 |
[09:17] | Well, what did they freaking say? | 他们到底说了什么 |
[09:19] | I’m sorry. You got the meting. | 抱歉 你们成功了 |
[09:24] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[09:26] | Brooks. | 布鲁克斯 |
[09:28] | Brooks, | 布鲁克斯 |
[09:28] | what’s the story? | 情况怎么样 |
[09:29] | I’m sorry, but I’m on Bailey’s service today, | 抱歉 我今天跟着贝利 |
[09:31] | and she is not your biggest fan. | 而且她不太喜欢你 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | Melissa Keyser’s in septic shock. | 梅丽莎·凯瑟现在处于败血性休克中 |
[09:35] | Her last systolic was in the 70s, | 她的收缩压只有70 |
[09:37] | But Bailey’s not ready to throw in the towel yet. | 但是贝利还没打算放弃 |
[09:39] | Which is why I’ve been trying to reach you. | 所以我才一直跟你打电话 |
[09:41] | So I found this article on surgeons | 我找到了一篇关于 |
[09:43] | crafting artificial arteries… | 医生用人造动脉 |
[09:44] | for patients with exhausted vessels. | 治疗血管衰竭的病人 |
[09:47] | Brooks, what are you doing in here with the lights off? | 布鲁克斯 你关着灯在里面干嘛 |
[09:49] | Gotta go, mom. | 挂了啊 妈妈 |
[09:50] | Bye. | 拜 |
[09:53] | Dr. Bailey, here is the work-up. | 贝利医生 这是检查结果 |
[10:01] | Maybe we really do need to look into that smothering pillow. | 说不定我们真得找一个枕头了 |
[10:06] | You know… | 其实 |
[10:07] | I actually think I read an article | 我读到过一篇文章 |
[10:09] | about artificial arteries for patients | 是关于用人造动脉血管 |
[10:12] | with exhausted vessels. | 治疗血管衰竭的病人 |
[10:14] | Really? Tell me more. | 真的 详细点 |
[10:17] | I don’t remember more. | 我记不得了 |
[10:18] | Well, then find me that article. | 那快给我找去 |
[10:32] | Angry Avery returns. | 愤怒的艾弗里回归 |
[10:35] | What? | 什么 |
[10:35] | Your face. | 你的表情啊 |
[10:37] | You get all mad and your eyebrows do that thing. | 你一生气 眉毛就会那样子 |
[10:39] | It’s cute. | 挺可爱的 |
[10:42] | It’s my mom. | 是因为我老妈 |
[10:43] | She’s been on me for years to come back to Boston | 她跟我说了好多年 让我回波士顿 |
[10:45] | and take a leadership role in the Harper Avery foundation. | 在哈珀·艾弗里基金会中担任领导 |
[10:48] | And now she is ringing that bell again– | 现在又打这个主意了 |
[10:50] | that loud, very loud bell. | 不停地旁敲侧击 |
[10:53] | You’re leaving? | 你要离开了 |
[10:56] | No. I work here. | 不 我在这工作 |
[10:58] | Did you prep Mrs. Preston | 你给普莱斯顿女士的 |
[10:59] | for the rhinoplasty? | 隆鼻手术做术前准备了吗 |
[11:00] | That’s been pushed. | 手术被推迟了 |
[11:01] | Leah says Dr. Hunt’s canceling all non-emergent surgeries. | 莉亚说亨特医生取消了所有非紧急手术 |
[11:04] | I actually thought that’s what angry Avery– | 我还以为是因为这你才生气的 |
[11:06] | That’s the fifth time this week. | 这是这周的第五次了 |
[11:10] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[11:11] | but maybe my mom has a point. | 但我老妈说的也许有道理 |
[11:19] | Okay, Bobby. | 好的 波比 |
[11:20] | So here’s the plan– | 计划是这样的 |
[11:22] | What I’m gonna do | 我会 |
[11:23] | is I’m gonna make a small incision | 切一个小口 |
[11:25] | right about here. | 就在这里 |
[11:27] | Then I’m gonna take Phil | 然后把菲尔取出来 |
[11:28] | and I’m gonna stuff him in a bag. | 放进袋子里 |
[11:30] | And I’m gonna chop him into a tiny million little pieces. | 然后把它碎尸万段 |
[11:32] | And then I’m gonna yank him right outta there. | 再把它扔出去 |
[11:35] | And adios, Phil. | 再见啦 菲尔 |
[11:36] | Hear that, Phil? | 听到没有 菲尔 |
[11:37] | You’re going down. | 你没戏了 |
[11:47] | Phil’s his tumor. | 菲尔是他体内的肿瘤 |
[11:49] | He was 6 when we found out about the mass. | 在他6岁时发现了肿瘤 |
[11:51] | Bobby heard “Man,” | 波比误听是”人” |
[11:53] | which, you know, kind of made it easier to talk about. | 这让他没那么难接受 |
[11:56] | There’s this evil little man inside of him. | 他体内住着个小恶魔 |
[11:58] | Dr. Karev, | 克莱夫医生 |
[12:00] | can I keep Phil’s head? | 你能把菲尔的头留下来给我吗 |
[12:02] | When I’m done grinding up Phil, | 当我把菲尔处理掉 |
[12:03] | there’s not gonna be a head left to keep. | 头都不剩啊 |
[12:05] | That’s so gross. | 好恶心呀 |
[12:11] | Just admit it, Dr. Hunt. | 就承认吧 亨特医生 |
[12:13] | My gut’s a mess because you screwed up. | 因为你搞砸了 我的内脏一团糟 |
[12:15] | Adhesions are unfortunately a normal complication of this– | 粘连是手术中常见的并发症 |
[12:18] | How can four surgeries in two years be normal? | 两年做四次手术也叫”常见”啊 |
[12:21] | You’re supposed to be in there clearing out my scar tissue. | 你该做的是清理我的疤痕组织 |
[12:23] | Instead you keep making more. | 你却越搞越多 |
[12:25] | Sorry I’m late. I had to do… lots. | 抱歉我迟到了 事…太多了 |
[12:28] | And now you’re gonna let Tardy Marty | 现在你想让这傻小伙 |
[12:30] | dig around in me, too? | 再整我一次 是吧 |
[12:31] | Why do I keep coming back to this chop shop? | 为啥我要一直来这屠宰场啊 |
[12:33] | Because today we’re trying something new, | 因为我们今天尝试新的治疗方案 |
[12:35] | something we only do with high-risk patients. | 针对高危病患的治疗方法 |
[12:38] | Which you certainly seem to be. | 看你就是其中一员啦 |
[12:39] | Pick up on that, did you? | 故意气我 是吧 |
[12:41] | Andy, this is going to work. | 安迪 这能成功 |
[12:43] | What happens if I get up and walk outta here right now? | 如果我现在站起来走掉会怎样 |
[12:46] | The blockages caused by your scar tissue will stay blocked, | 疤痕组织造成的堵塞越发严重 |
[12:49] | and then you die. | 然后你就挂了 |
[12:52] | Well… | 这样啊… |
[12:54] | You could’ve led with that. | 你早该这么说的 |
[13:04] | Uh, something I can do for you, Avery? | 需要帮忙的吗 艾弗里 |
[13:05] | I don’t know. Is there? | 不知道 有吗 |
[13:09] | What? | 什么 |
[13:10] | I think you know something. | 我觉得你知道内情 |
[13:11] | I know many things. | 我知道的事多着呢 |
[13:14] | The kind of things to get a man talking | 你知道些事情 |
[13:15] | about winds of change | 不然不会说什么 |
[13:17] | and standing firm, | 迎难而上 不向命运低头 |
[13:19] | even though it feels like the ground | 即使现在看起来 |
[13:20] | is about to crumble out from under me? | 将会有翻天覆地的大变化 |
[13:28] | A week ago, I came across Torres, Yang, | 一周前 我看见 托瑞斯 杨 |
[13:31] | Robbins, Shepherd, and Grey | 罗宾斯 谢博德 还有格蕾 |
[13:32] | all having some kind of powwow. | 他们在秘密商量事情 |
[13:35] | When I asked them what they were up to, | 当我问他们在干嘛 |
[13:36] | they slammed the door in my face | 他们什么都不肯说 |
[13:37] | like I was Diane Keaton at the end of “The godfather.” | 好像我是《教父》最后那个黛安·基顿一样 |
[13:41] | Hour later, they resigned. | 一小时后 他们辞职了 |
[13:43] | That sound at all suspicious to you? | 这其中难道没有蹊跷吗 |
[13:49] | Sir, something tells me you used to watch | 我觉得您过去是看了太多集 |
[13:51] | a lot of “Unsolved mysteries.” | 《未解之谜》了吧 |
[13:53] | I solved three of ’em. | 我还解密了三个呢 |
[14:00] | This would restore Seattle Grace Mercy West | 这会让圣西典医院重新成为 |
[14:02] | as the region’s leader in adult and pediatric trauma medicine. | 领先的成人儿童外伤中心 |
[14:07] | Dr. Shepherd? | 谢博德医生 |
[14:08] | Yeah, we’ll lead the way in neuroscience– | 我们会成为神经外科的领头羊 |
[14:10] | A dedicated research institute | 一个致力于发展 |
[14:11] | for the advances of brain mapping, | 脑电图技术的科研机构 |
[14:13] | with applications to the treatment of Alzheimer’s | 并运用此技术找到老年痴呆症 |
[14:15] | and Parkinson’s disease– | 和帕金森的治疗方法 |
[14:16] | May I stop you for a second? | 我能打断一下吗 |
[14:18] | We would love to see a little bit more | 我们希望看到 |
[14:19] | on the financials– | 更多财务资料 |
[14:21] | Income statements, profit projections, | 利润表 预期盈利 |
[14:22] | cash flow… | 现金流… |
[14:24] | your allocation of revenue– | 收入分配 |
[14:26] | perspective payment for MS-DRGs | 各式病例的预计支出 |
[14:28] | versus capitation income? | 与人头收入的比率 |
[14:35] | We’ve got all that… | 我们都有… |
[14:37] | Yep. Right here. Got it. | 在这 有的 |
[14:38] | Marketing, customer retention plans– | 营销 客户保留计划 |
[14:41] | Is there a trend study here? | 有趋势研究吗 |
[15:03] | Yep. One second. | 稍等一下 |
[15:11] | I’m just running it by Mr. Crest. | 我跟克莱斯特先生说说 |
[15:32] | Mr. Crest apologizes, | 克莱斯特先生说抱歉 |
[15:33] | but he’s leaving this evening for Dubai. | 他今晚要去迪拜 |
[15:36] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | Dubai. | 迪拜 |
[15:44] | But… he can make 15 minutes for you this afternoon. | 不过今下午有15分钟可以见你们 |
[15:48] | – Great. – Thank you. | -太好了 -谢谢 |
[15:49] | That‘s good. | 太棒了 |
[15:55] | Alana. | 阿兰娜 |
[15:57] | I didn’t expect it to happen this quickly, | 我没想到会这么快 |
[15:59] | but I also didn’t expect it to happen this way. | 我也没想到会是这样 |
[16:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:03] | The board just needs to review their counteroffer and accept. | 董事会需评估他们的条件然后接受 |
[16:06] | I called an emergency meeting in an hour. | 一小时后会开个紧急会议 |
[16:08] | I would like you to be there when I tell them. | 当宣布的时候 我希望你在场 |
[16:10] | Have you told Dr. Hunt yet? | 你有没有告诉亨特医生 |
[16:12] | That Pegasus is buying his hospital for parts, | 告诉他飞马视野会把医院分割 |
[16:15] | liquidating its assets, laying off its staff? | 清算财产 辞退员工 |
[16:19] | I just haven’t figured out how. | 我不知道要怎么说 |
[16:21] | It isn’t pretty, but we needed a deal. | 这不完美 但我们需要这桩买卖 |
[16:23] | And it’s a deal. | 这就是买卖 |
[16:29] | Brooks? What’s going on? | 布鲁克斯 怎么了 |
[16:31] | Is it Bailey? | 是贝利吗 |
[16:37] | Uh, it’s my fault. It’s my fault. | 是我的错 是我的错 |
[16:39] | Everybody’s gonna lose their jobs | 大家都会失业 |
[16:40] | – ’cause I had a stupid idea. – Oh, no, no, don’t. | -因为我这破想法 -别这样 |
[16:41] | Nobody is gonna lose their jobs. | 没人会失业 |
[16:42] | Everybody is. Brooks heard it straight from Cahill. | 大家都会失业 布鲁克斯从卡荷尔那听来的 |
[16:45] | The hospital is liquidating. | 医院会被清算 |
[16:46] | – The deal is closing tomorrow morning. – Does Owen know? | -明天早上交易就结束了 -欧文知道吗 |
[16:49] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[16:49] | All right, so Crest is our last meeting, | 克莱斯特是最后一个难关 |
[16:51] | and it’s our only chance. | 也是我们唯一的机会 |
[16:52] | – In two hours. – Oh, no pressure or anything. | -两个小时后 -真不要有压力啊 |
[16:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:57] | Well, if we only get 15 minutes, | 如果我们只有十五分钟 |
[17:00] | then we need to make the most of them, so– | 我们就要好好利用 |
[17:03] | Right. | 是的 |
[17:04] | Right, right. We can’t just sit on our thumbs | 没错 我们不能袖手旁观 |
[17:06] | and let ’em read Stan’s boring crap. | 就让他们光看斯坦那堆破纸 |
[17:08] | – No offense. – None taken. It’s interesting to me. | -别介意啊 -没事 我觉得很有趣 |
[17:10] | We need to know all of this boring crap, too. | 我们也要知道那破纸的内容 |
[17:12] | All right, so we need to be able to answer | 好的 我们要能回答上 |
[17:13] | every single question he could ask. | 每个他会提出的问题 |
[17:15] | Okay, well, let’s divide it up. | 好 我们分工 |
[17:16] | Stan, give us all the boring crap you have. | 斯坦 给我们看看那些破纸 |
[17:22] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这什么意思 |
[17:24] | – It’s true. Cahill said– – Brooks… | -是真的 卡荷尔说 -布鲁克斯 |
[17:30] | Okay. Y-you–you just can’t say anything to anyone else. | 你不能把这件事说出去 |
[17:34] | Something like this, it’s… | 像这样的事 |
[17:37] | People panic. It’s too… | 会人心惶惶 太… |
[17:40] | It’s too big. | 太重大了 |
[17:42] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:43] | This morning, you called this place a sinking ship. | 你今早才说这地方没戏了 |
[17:46] | No, that’s different. | 不 这不同 |
[17:47] | I never–never thought it would actually sink. | 我没想到这真的会倒 |
[17:52] | You keep your mouth shut, you hear me? | 什么都别说出去 懂吗 |
[17:55] | They are stripping us for parts | 他们要把我们拆散 |
[17:57] | like a busted ass truck. | 像拆破卡车一样 |
[17:58] | What, and we’re just supposed to believe that | 不会吧 我们会信你的鬼话 |
[17:59] | because you got a kicky little haircut? | 就因为你的小发型吗 |
[18:01] | And also because it’s true. | 也因为这是真的 |
[18:03] | Ugh. I’m gonna be sick. | 我想吐 |
[18:05] | And I have a surgery. | 我还有个手术 |
[18:06] | I’m gonna be sick in my final surgery. | 我要在我最后一场手术中吐了 |
[18:09] | This is not how I wanted to go out. | 这可不是我想要的离开方式 |
[18:10] | Jackson might be going to Boston. | 杰克逊可能会去波士顿 |
[18:12] | – I mean, I don’t know. Maybe I– – Stop right there. | -我不知道 也许我 -别说了 |
[18:14] | I know this is really bad, but don’t be that girl. | 我知道这很不好 可别做那样的女孩 |
[18:17] | What girl? | 哪样的女孩 |
[18:18] | That girl who follows her boyfriend across country | 跟着男友满处跑的女孩 |
[18:20] | like a puppy dog. | 像个小狗 |
[18:22] | I am not that girl. | 我不是那种女孩 |
[18:26] | They were just awarded millions of dollars. | 他们刚得了几百万美金 |
[18:28] | I’d quit my job, too. | 是我也会辞职的 |
[18:29] | No, you wouldn’t, and neither would they. | 你不会的 他们也不会 |
[18:30] | They’re not that kind of people. | 他们不是那种人 |
[18:31] | Oh, that’s bull. | 别扯了 |
[18:32] | They’re exactly that kind of people. | 他们就是那种人 |
[18:34] | They’re only out for themselves. | 他们只想着自己 |
[18:35] | They’re probably pooling their money together | 他们没准把钱集中起来 |
[18:36] | – for some private practice or something. – I don’t buy it. | -开个私人诊所之类的 -我才不信那些 |
[18:38] | You want to start a restaurant, you don’t use your own money. | 要开个饭店 不会用自己的钱的 |
[18:40] | And they have no reason to keep that a secret. | 而且他们也没必要保密 |
[18:42] | I should gone to freakin’ Hopkins. | 我真应该去该死的霍普金斯 |
[18:43] | Yeah, that was a bad move. | 是啊 你选错了 |
[18:45] | What do you think’s going on over there? | 那边在干吗 |
[18:47] | You guys, we cannot say anything. | 我们什么都不能说 |
[18:49] | News like this will just make people panic. | 这样的消息只会让大家恐慌 |
[18:51] | Yeah, no kidding. | 是啊 没错 |
[18:52] | I’m panicking. | 我很恐慌 |
[18:52] | Exactly, so don’t say anything. | 就是这样 什么都别说 |
[18:54] | Don’t say anything about what? | 别说什么 |
[19:06] | You heard. | 你听说了 |
[19:08] | Your intern. | 你的实习生说的 |
[19:10] | Damn that girl. I… | 该死的女孩 我 |
[19:12] | could just grab her by the hair… | 真想揪她头发 |
[19:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:29] | Oh, I’m… | 我要 |
[19:31] | giving a patient an artificial artery | 给一个病人做人造动脉 |
[19:33] | so that she can stay on dialysis. | 好让她继续做透析 |
[19:36] | Keep her alive long enough | 尽量延长她的生命 |
[19:38] | to get the kidney she’s been waiting on. | 让她能等到肾 |
[19:42] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来很有意思 |
[19:45] | Want to scrub in? | 想参加手术吗 |
[19:47] | Might be our last chance. | 或许是我们最后一次机会了 |
[19:48] | One more for the road. | 临行前最后一次 |
[19:59] | I thought I’d be chief of surgery someday. | 我以为我有天会当上外科主任 |
[20:15] | You shouldn’t spread that kind of rumor. | 你不该散播那样的谣言 |
[20:16] | It’s not a rumor. | 那不是谣言 |
[20:17] | I heard it from Brooks. She heard it from– | 我听布鲁克斯说的 她从 |
[20:19] | That is a textbook rumor. | 这就是典型的谣言 |
[20:21] | And it’s not true. Just ask Hunt. He’ll tell you. | 这不是真的 问问亨特 他会告诉你的 |
[20:23] | He’d never confirm something like that to an intern. | 他不会跟实习生承认那种事的 |
[20:25] | You ask him. | 你去问他 |
[20:26] | It’s not my rumor. | 不是我传的谣言 |
[20:28] | Hey. We ready to roll? | 嘿 准备好了吗 |
[20:34] | As an academic medical center, | 作为教学医疗中心 |
[20:35] | we are currently at 411 beds. | 我们现在有411个床位 |
[20:38] | But once we’re restored | 可一旦我们重建为 |
[20:39] | to a level I trauma center, that number will raise to 500. | 一级创伤中心 床位数会上升到500 |
[20:41] | Right, increasing revenue streams | 是的 会增加来自 |
[20:42] | for both acute and long-term care. | 急诊和长期护理的收益 |
[20:44] | Pause. | 等等 |
[20:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is in Chinese. | 这是中文 |
[20:49] | Literally in chinese. | 全部是中文 |
[20:51] | Tell Simon I need these in English before I go back in there. | 告诉西蒙在我回去之前给我英文版 |
[20:53] | – And have Alyse cancel my tee time at Canterwood. – Right away. | -让艾丽丝取消我的茶歇 -好的 |
[20:55] | – Sorry. Go. – Yeah, we’re all very– | -抱歉 继续 -我们都非常 |
[20:57] | Did–did Sandy take my luggage already? | 辛迪准备好我的行李了吗 |
[21:00] | I need my charger thingy. | 我需要带充电器 |
[21:03] | So we’re passionate about patient care | 我们对医护患者 |
[21:04] | and medical advancement. | 和医疗进步充满热情 |
[21:05] | We want to be the premier hospital in the U.S. | 我们想在这两个方面 成为美国 |
[21:08] | for both. | 首屈一指的医院 |
[21:09] | Your bags are at sea-tac already. | 你的包已经到西雅图机场了 |
[21:11] | Should we bring them back? | 需要拿回来吗 |
[21:11] | No, that’s silly. | 不 那太蠢了 |
[21:13] | Not you. You’re great. Keep going. | 不是说你 你很棒 继续 |
[21:15] | All right, we would comprise the managing board, | 好的 我们可以组成管理委员会 |
[21:16] | and with you being the primary shareholder, you could– | 而你作为主要股东 可以 |
[21:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Stop. Go back. | 等等 停一下 重新来 |
[21:21] | I thought you were looking for an outright buyer. | 我以为你们只想做简单的出资方 |
[21:23] | You want to run this? | 你们想经营这里吗 |
[21:26] | We do. | 我们是的 |
[21:27] | But we all trained and worked there. | 我们都是在这里培训和工作的 |
[21:28] | Yeah, we know the place better than anyone. | 是的 我们比任何人都了解这里 |
[21:30] | We’ve invested ourselves– | 我们投身于 |
[21:31] | Yes. Invested yourselves. I love that. | 是的 投身 我喜欢 |
[21:34] | You have totally done that. | 你们完全是这么做的 |
[21:37] | The Shepherd method of viral glioblastoma treatment– | 病毒性胶质母细胞瘤的谢博德疗法 |
[21:40] | Dr. Grey, your name was on that, too, right? | 格蕾医生 你的名字也在里面吧 |
[21:42] | It was. | 是的 |
[21:43] | You wrote the book on, uh, | 你写了本书 |
[21:45] | scaffold-free cartilage fabrication. | 关于游离软骨支架的制备 |
[21:47] | First in your class at Smith, Berkeley, and Stanford. | 在史密斯 伯克利和斯坦福都是班级第一 |
[21:51] | And Tim Kenner at Hopkins won’t shut up about you. | 霍普金斯的提姆·坎纳谈起你就滔滔不绝 |
[21:55] | Oh, well, um, clearly, you’ve done your homework. | 嗯 你明显做了功课啊 |
[21:57] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[21:58] | What I found is, there’s not a manager in the bunch. | 我的结论是 这群人里没有经理人 |
[22:01] | No administrative leadership experience. | 没有行政领导经验 |
[22:03] | You gotta have someone who can keep the lights on. | 你们得有个可以引领的人 |
[22:04] | Dr. Shepherd was the chief of surgery. | 谢博德医生当过外科主任 |
[22:06] | Yeah, for about ten minutes. | 是啊 当了十分钟 |
[22:08] | Then you stepped down, own volition, no reason given. | 然后你辞职 出于个人意愿 原因不详 |
[22:10] | What my gut tells me is, you didn’t like it. | 直觉告诉我 你不喜欢 |
[22:13] | Surgeons like surgery. | 外科医生喜欢做手术 |
[22:15] | I know when I find something I don’t like doing, | 我知道当我不喜欢做什么的时候 |
[22:17] | I don’t do it well. | 我就做不好 |
[22:18] | They’re ready for you. | 他们就等你了 |
[22:19] | Sorry. I have three meetings before I get on a plane. | 抱歉 上飞机前我有三个会 |
[22:22] | Thank you all so much for coming to me with this. | 非常感谢来和我谈这些 |
[22:23] | I respect your passion. | 尊重你们的热情 |
[22:25] | I share it. | 我能感受到 |
[22:27] | But I’m not feeling this. | 但不足以让我投资 |
[22:29] | Get someone on your team | 找个人 |
[22:30] | with some real administrative experience, | 有些真正的行政管理经验 |
[22:33] | and we can talk. | 我们再谈 |
[22:47] | This is what I’ve been saying. | 这就是我一直说的 |
[22:49] | We have the experience. | 我们有经验 |
[22:50] | Well, he doesn’t think so. So we’re– | 他不这么觉得 所以我们 |
[22:51] | Don’t. Don’t do that. Don’t do that, okay? | 别 别那样 别那样 好吗 |
[22:53] | There’s still something we can do. | 还有些事可以做 |
[22:54] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[22:55] | He wants experience. Let’s get Richard. | 他想要经验 我们把理查德找来 |
[22:57] | What about the guy who’s chief now? | 现在的主任怎么样 |
[22:59] | Well, we can’t tell Owen. | 我们不能告诉欧文 |
[23:00] | What the hell difference does it make now? | 现在还有什么区别吗 |
[23:02] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[23:04] | All right, so if we get Richard and Owen, then what? | 好了 就算我们找来理查德或欧文 然后呢 |
[23:05] | Do we get another meeting? | 我们能再开个会吗 |
[23:06] | Crest is leaving for Dubai tonight. | 克莱斯特今晚要去迪拜了 |
[23:09] | Well, then we do it before he leaves. | 那我们就在他走前搞定 |
[23:10] | Uh, okay. Well, we can’t all march into the hospital. | 好的 我们不能全都涌进医院 |
[23:12] | Well, I’ll go. I’ll go get Richard. | 好吧 我去 我去找理查德 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:25] | Brooks, if that’s your mother on the line, so help me… | 布鲁克斯如果是你妈的电话 来帮我 |
[23:27] | Dr. Webber, Dr. Grey is in the waiting area for you. | 韦伯医生 格蕾医生在候诊室等你 |
[23:30] | It’s urgent. | 很紧急 |
[23:31] | Meredith Grey? | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[23:32] | Um, Brooks, come over here and assist dr. Bailey, please. | 布鲁克斯 请过来帮助贝利医生 |
[23:34] | Wait. You’re not actually going. | 等等 你不会真走吧 |
[23:35] | I’m sorry, Bailey. Hurry. | 对不起贝利 快来 |
[23:38] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[23:39] | What else can meredith grey possibly take from me today? | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾今天还能从我这抢走什么 |
[23:46] | – She gave us this fix. – What’s that? | -她找到了手术方案 -你说什么 |
[23:49] | She gave us this fix. | 她找到了手术方案 |
[23:52] | She doesn’t even work here anymore, | 她甚至都不在这里工作了 |
[23:53] | and she’s still out there trying to help her patients. | 但她还是想帮助她的病人 |
[23:54] | Uh, what the hell are you doing sharing patient details | 你怎么能和非院方人员 |
[23:57] | with someone who doesn’t even work here? | 分享病人的信息呢 |
[24:00] | She cares. | 她关心着 |
[24:02] | Oh, she cares? | 她关心个头 |
[24:04] | Now don’t you tell me about caring. | 你可别跟我谈关心 |
[24:06] | I’m the heart of this damn hospital! | 我是这个鬼医院的核心 |
[24:09] | All right, these adhesion barriers we’re placing | 好的 我们放置的粘附屏障 |
[24:12] | should keep the tissue separate while it heals. | 会在这些组织愈合时 把它们分隔开 |
[24:15] | You said “Should”, | 你说 “应该” |
[24:16] | but you told andy that they would for sure. | 但你告诉安迪一定会的 |
[24:18] | Right, with a guy like andy, | 和安迪这样的家伙谈 |
[24:19] | you tell him the best version of the story. | 要告诉他故事最好的版本 |
[24:21] | – So what happens if it doesn’t work? – Ross. | -如果这不起作用会怎么样 -罗斯 |
[24:24] | Well, if it doesn’t work, then we come back in six months | 如果不起作用 我们六个月后回来 |
[24:27] | and we try again. | 再试一次 |
[24:27] | But we won’t be here in six months. | 但我们六个月后就不在这里了 |
[24:34] | Ross heard a stupid rumor | 罗斯听到了个愚蠢的谣言 |
[24:36] | that the hospital is shutting down, | 这个医院要关门了 |
[24:38] | and now he’s apparently having a breakdown. | 现在他明显很崩溃 |
[24:45] | All right, everyone, I shouldn’t be telling you this. | 好的 各位 我现在不应该说这些 |
[24:47] | It is still in the works, | 还是商谈中 |
[24:49] | but Pegasus is buying this hospital. | 但飞马公司要买下医院 |
[24:51] | And nobody is going anywhere. | 谁都不会走 |
[24:53] | You’re lying. | 你在骗人 |
[24:54] | He wouldn’t lie– | 他不会撒谎的 |
[24:55] | Yes, he would. He just told us that he would. | 他会的 他刚刚跟我们说他会 |
[24:57] | Only this isn’t telling the best version of the story. | 只不过这不是个最好听的故事 |
[24:59] | It’s a flat-out lie. | 这是个弥天大谎 |
[25:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[25:02] | Don’t pretend like you don’t know. | 别装的你不知道似的 |
[25:04] | Pegasus is buying the hospital so they can liquidate it. | 飞马公司要买下医院好进行清算 |
[25:06] | We’re all losing our jobs. | 我们都要失业 |
[25:08] | Would you just tell him it’s not true? | 你能跟他说这不是真的吗 |
[25:09] | It is not. Who said that? | 当然不是 谁说的 |
[25:11] | Cahill. | 卡荷尔 |
[25:19] | It’s okay. Uh, I got this. | 好的 这边我来 |
[25:30] | He lied then he walked away. | 他撒谎然后走人 |
[25:32] | He didn’t lie, Ross. | 他没撒谎 罗斯 |
[25:37] | He didn’t know. | 他不知情 |
[25:41] | Have fun in the bag, jerk face. | 在袋子里玩得开心 鬼脸 |
[25:43] | Morcellator, please. | 粉碎器 谢谢 |
[25:45] | That’s gnarly. | 瘤可真多 |
[25:46] | Yeah, bobby would love this. | 是啊 波比会喜欢这个的 |
[25:48] | We could record the live feed. | 我们可以拍下手术过程 |
[25:49] | He could rewatch the carnage. Share it with his friends. | 他将来重看这场屠杀 和朋友们分享 |
[25:52] | Nah. He’d be expecting arms and eyeballs and crap. | 才不会 他盼望着手啊眼睛啊什么的 |
[25:55] | Finding out the truth would break his freaky little heart… | 发现事实会伤害他的幼小心灵 |
[25:57] | About Santa Claus | 还有圣诞老人 |
[25:59] | and how people get sick and let you down, | 还有人们怎么生病 怎么让你伤心 |
[26:02] | and everything just falls apart. | 所有的事情都颠覆了 |
[26:04] | Till then he can believe whatever the hell he wants. | 在那前 还是让他保留天真吧 |
[26:09] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[26:10] | I mean, I’m a grown-up | 我都长大了 |
[26:11] | and I was still a little disappointed | 可我没看到真的手脚 |
[26:12] | we didn’t find arms and eyes in there. | 还是有点小桑心的 |
[26:14] | All right, here we go. | 好的 来吧 |
[26:17] | Oh, sick. | 真恶心 |
[26:22] | Well, that’s a very interesting offer, sir. | 那个很有意思的提议 先生 |
[26:23] | But I wouldn’t be comfortable with… | 但那个让我不是很… |
[26:26] | Really? | 真的 |
[26:27] | That’s a–really? | 真的吗 |
[26:31] | I was able to do some rearranging | 我能重新安排一下 |
[26:33] | and get avery’s rhinoplasty back on the board. | 排上艾弗里的鼻整形 |
[26:35] | He’s on the phone with the boston chief of plastic surgery. | 他在和波士顿的整形科主任打电话 |
[26:40] | Jo was right. You’re that girl. | 乔是对的 你是那种女孩 |
[26:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:45] | We’re all about to lose our jobs, | 我们都要失业了 |
[26:46] | and all I can think about is the fact | 但是我所能想到的只是 |
[26:47] | that I’m gonna have to stop sleeping with him. | 我不能和他睡觉了 |
[26:49] | I’m so gross. | 恶心到我了 |
[26:50] | Come on. The sex can’t be that good. | 哎呀 哪有那么棒 |
[26:52] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[26:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:55] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我要和他谈谈 |
[26:56] | Every step you take | 你所跨出的每一步 |
[26:57] | is a giant leap backward for womankind. | 都是女性倒退的一大步 |
[27:01] | There goes the right to vote. | 女性的投票权 |
[27:03] | ROE vs. WADE. | 罗伊诉韦德案 |
[27:04] | Cut it out. | 别这样 |
[27:06] | Besides, you’re just as bad. | 还有 你也一样糟 |
[27:08] | You were hung up on Karev for weeks. | 你为克莱夫沮丧了好几周 |
[27:09] | Yeah, but you don’t want to be like me. | 是啊 但是你不想跟我一样 |
[27:11] | You hate me. | 你讨厌我 |
[27:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:14] | And I don’t hate you. | 我不讨厌你 |
[27:16] | Yeah, you do. | 你讨厌 |
[27:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[27:31] | I have to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[27:32] | Oh, now you want to talk? | 现在你想说了 |
[27:33] | You’re about a week late. I need to find cahill. | 你迟了一个礼拜 我要找到卡荷尔 |
[27:35] | You have to listen. | 你一定要听我说 |
[27:36] | Owen, is it true? | 欧文 这是真的吗 |
[27:37] | They’re selling the hospital for scrap? | 他们要贱卖掉医院 |
[27:39] | This is the deal you made? | 这就是你做的交易吗 |
[27:40] | This is the deal you made– | 这是你造成的 |
[27:41] | You, Shepherd, and all of you– | 你 谢博德 你们所有人 |
[27:42] | when you walked out on me, when you lied to me! | 当你们背叛我 当你们骗我 |
[27:46] | We’re trying to buy the hospital. | 我们要买下医院 |
[27:49] | So we’ve been looking for an outside investor, | 所以我们在找外部投资人 |
[27:51] | trying to get the money together, but we’ve hit a wall. | 我们想要凑够钱 但是碰到麻烦了 |
[27:55] | I’m good for $3 million. | 我有三百万 |
[27:56] | No, Richard. We don’t want– | 不是的理查德 我们不要 |
[27:57] | No, I just have to move some things around. | 不 我只用周转一下 |
[27:58] | It’ll be everything I have, but I am in. | 这就是我所有的了 但是我加入 |
[28:00] | No, we don’t need your money. We need your experience. | 我们不想要你的钱 我们需要你的经验 |
[28:02] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[28:04] | I mean, we’ll take your money, too, | 我是说 我们也会要你的钱的 |
[28:05] | if it comes down to it, but– | 如果到了那一步的话 |
[28:07] | How much do you need? | 你们还要多少 |
[28:07] | $175 million. | 1亿7500万 |
[28:13] | That’s pretty good. | 很好 |
[28:22] | It’s not really funny, is it? | 这个不好笑 是吗 |
[28:23] | No. | 不好笑 |
[28:25] | So we only walked out to stall the sale to Pegasus. | 我们退出是为了拖延和飞马公司的交易 |
[28:28] | And it’s not over. | 还没完 |
[28:30] | We have an investor. | 我们有个投资人 |
[28:31] | We just need you and Webber to get him on board, | 我们只需要你和韦伯去让他成为董事 |
[28:34] | now, before the Pegasus deal closes. | 在完成飞马的交易前 |
[28:36] | You couldn’t tell me this? | 你怎么不早说 |
[28:36] | Why couldn’t you just tell me this? | 为什么你不早说 |
[28:38] | I could’ve fought for you. I could’ve fought with you. | 我可以为你抗争 可以和你一起抗争 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:42] | I wanted to tell you. I wanted to. | 我想要说的 |
[28:44] | But they said you signed nondisclosures. | 但是他们说你签署了保密协议 |
[28:46] | And if anyone found out you were involved | 如果任何人发现你参与到了 |
[28:48] | in a competing bid, | 竞价中 |
[28:49] | They could sue you, | 他们可以起诉你 |
[28:50] | or if they were pissed enough, jail you. | 一怒之下还会送你坐牢的 |
[28:53] | Please trust me. I-I… | 相信我 我… |
[28:55] | I was trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[29:01] | You don’t need to protect me. | 你不用保护我 |
[29:03] | – Wait, wait, wait. Where are you going? – The board. | -等等 你去哪儿 -董事会 |
[29:05] | If they think we can save this place, | 如果他们认为我们能拯救医院 |
[29:06] | it could buy you some time. | 可以给你们争取点时间 |
[29:07] | You can’t take that chance. | 你不能冒这个险 |
[29:08] | Cristina, you need to trust me, too. | 克里斯蒂娜 相信我 |
[29:28] | Boston then? | 决定去波士顿了 |
[29:32] | No. Not Boston. | 不 不去那儿 |
[29:35] | My mom wouldn’t want to win that way anyway. | 反正我妈也不希望强迫我 |
[29:38] | But it’s probably time | 不过也许是时候 |
[29:39] | to start thinking about someplace else. | 考虑新去处了 |
[29:44] | What about you? Where are you headed? | 你呢 想好去哪儿了吗 |
[29:47] | I… don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[29:50] | Well, you never know. | 是啊 永远无法预知未来 |
[29:51] | We could end up somewhere near each other. | 没准我们最后去的地方挨得很近 |
[29:55] | That wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. | 那样的话也不赖 |
[29:59] | Yeah. Sure. | 是啊 当然 |
[30:03] | Suction, please. | 请抽吸 |
[30:14] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[30:15] | They got him. | 他们搞定他了 |
[30:16] | They kicked Phil’s butt straight to the curb. | 他们把菲尔除得没影了 |
[30:19] | I wish you coulda seen the look on his face | 真希望你有机会看看 |
[30:20] | when I pulled his eyeballs right out of his stupid head. | 我把他的眼珠子抠出来时他的表情 |
[30:23] | Oh, dude. It was so nasty. | 伙计 恶心爆了 |
[30:25] | There were brains and hair everywhere. | 到处都是脑浆和头发 |
[30:29] | Don’t forget the intestines. | 别忘了还有肠子呢 |
[30:30] | How could I? | 当然记得 |
[30:31] | They got all tangled up in my tools | 缠在我的手术器械上 |
[30:32] | like spaghetti. | 像一坨意大利面 |
[30:33] | We had to take a break just to get rid of all the goo. | 我们不得不停下来弄掉这些黏着物 |
[30:38] | What else? | 还有别的吗 |
[30:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:04] | You faking? | 你装的吧 |
[31:06] | Joke’s on you. | 开玩笑呢 |
[31:08] | There aren’t gonna be that many more surgeries | 你没多少机会从我这里 |
[31:09] | for you to con out of me. | 骗得更多手术了 |
[31:12] | You’re gonna be fine. There are other programs. | 你会没事的 还有别的项目 |
[31:16] | Not like this one. | 不会是这种 |
[31:19] | Not with a teacher like you… | 也不会有你这样的老师 |
[31:22] | who shows me | 向我展示 |
[31:23] | cool tumor-in-a-bag surgeries | 超酷的肿瘤切除手术 |
[31:26] | and thinks it’s fun to talk to little kids | 还拿那些恶心的东西 |
[31:28] | about guts and stuff. | 和小朋友开玩笑 |
[31:31] | You know, I, uh… | 你知道 我… |
[31:33] | I barely saw you this week, | 这周都没怎么见过你 |
[31:36] | and it sucked. | 感觉糟透了 |
[31:40] | I’ll find another job. Whatever. | 不管怎样 我会找到新工作 |
[31:43] | I, uh, but I don’t want to never see you again. | 但我不希望永远见不到你 |
[31:51] | I’m fine. I’m okay. I’m good. | 我没事 我很好 我很好 |
[31:56] | Thank god Stephanie wasn’t here to see this. | 谢天谢地 斯蒂芬妮不在这儿 |
[32:02] | Section 15, | 第15章 |
[32:04] | allocation of equipment, basically states that | 设备配置 协议规定 |
[32:07] | all of Seattle Grace Mercy West medical devices, | 圣西典医院的所有医疗仪器 |
[32:10] | radiology equipment, etcetera, | 放射设备等 |
[32:12] | will be distributed between Pegasus’ existing facilities | 都将纳入飞马现有设备 |
[32:16] | at their discretion– Dr. Hunt. | 由飞马重新分配 亨特医生 |
[32:18] | You can’t take this deal. | 你们不能接受协议 |
[32:19] | Dr. Hunt, can we step outside? | 亨特医生 我们能出去说吗 |
[32:21] | Dr. Hunt, I’m sorry. | 亨特医生 我很抱歉 |
[32:23] | It isn’t what you want. | 和你想要的不一致 |
[32:24] | It isn’t what any of us want, but it is the deal we have. | 我们也不想这样 但这是唯一的协议了 |
[32:27] | No, it isn’t. I have another buyer. | 不 不是唯一 我有新买家 |
[32:30] | I’m sorry. I told you. He’s not available. | 我很抱歉 我说过了 他现在没空 |
[32:33] | Rita, I’m right here. | 丽塔 我在这儿 |
[32:35] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[32:36] | This is the leadership you asked for–Richard Webber. | 这位是你要求的管理者 理查德·韦伯 |
[32:38] | – Pleasure. – Pleasure. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[32:39] | Richard was Seattle Grace’s chief of surgery for 12 years. | 理查德担任西雅图圣恩外科主任十二年之久 |
[32:42] | Um, can we have a moment to talk to you? | 你有时间和我们聊一下吗 |
[32:44] | I have to be on a plane in 20. | 我二十分钟后上飞机 |
[32:45] | Can you guys ride with me? | 你们能和我一起去机场吗 |
[32:46] | That’s fine, yeah. | 当然 |
[32:49] | I only have room for two of you. | 只能再坐两个人 |
[33:03] | Not fair. | 这不公平 |
[33:04] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在干嘛 |
[33:06] | We go pick them up. | 去机场接他们 |
[33:11] | It is a solid capital investor | 买家由一位实力雄厚的投资者 |
[33:12] | with a team of surgeon consultants | 和一群外科顾问组成 |
[33:14] | led by Richard Webber, | 领头的是理查德·韦伯 |
[33:15] | Derek Shepherd, Dr. Torres, Robbins… | 加上德里克·谢博德 托瑞斯医生 罗宾斯医生 |
[33:17] | A group of disgruntled employees. | 一群心怀不满的员工 |
[33:18] | Grey, Yang, and myself. | 格蕾 杨 还有我 |
[33:20] | Well, where are they, then? | 那他们现在在哪里 |
[33:21] | They can formally present their offer to you tomorrow | 他们明天就能正式答复你们 |
[33:23] | if you hold off on this sale to Pegasus. | 只要你们能暂缓飞马的收购 |
[33:25] | No, you can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[33:27] | You can’t make Pegasus wait– | 你们不能让飞马等了 |
[33:27] | You all have a choice here. | 选择摆在你们面前 |
[33:29] | You can either be responsible for consigning | 要么不负责地把这家世界一流的医院 |
[33:32] | this world-class hospital to the scrap heap… | 交到一群废物手里 |
[33:34] | – There’s no choice. – Or… | -没有什么选择 -或者 |
[33:35] | It’s not a deal. | 这样行不通的 |
[33:36] | Or you can partner with the doctors | 或者你们可以和医生们合作 |
[33:38] | who made this place what it was | 他们成就了今天的西雅图圣恩 |
[33:40] | and see what it can be. | 然后共同创造未来 |
[33:41] | The Pegasus deal went away once. | 你们已经错失了一次飞马的协议 |
[33:43] | If it goes away again, you have nothing– | 如果再放弃 你们将一无所有 |
[33:46] | No severance packages, | 没有遣散费 |
[33:47] | no paying off creditors. | 不承担债务 |
[33:49] | You can’t make payroll next week. | 你们下周就发不出工资了 |
[33:51] | Nothing. | 一无所有 |
[33:52] | All we need is one day. | 我们只要一天时间 |
[33:54] | One day. | 一天 |
[34:04] | Do you see them? | 你看到他们了吗 |
[34:06] | There. | 在那儿 |
[34:08] | – Do they look happy? – I can’t tell. | -看上去开心吗 -看不出 |
[34:12] | Sad? | 难过 |
[34:14] | I can’t tell. | 也看不出 |
[34:37] | I got them to wait. | 我说服他们了 |
[34:38] | The board is gonna wait for one more day. | 董事会同意再等一天 |
[34:40] | You can make your pitch. | 你们可以提交收购案了 |
[34:41] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[34:42] | We didn’t. | 我们失败了 |
[34:43] | Crest met with Richard, liked him, | 克莱斯特见了理查德 挺喜欢他 |
[34:46] | liked all of us, | 喜欢我们每个人 |
[34:47] | then he said no. | 然后他说”不” |
[34:49] | Said he just wasn’t feeling it. | 说他没投资的冲动 |
[34:57] | So it’s over. | 所以没戏了 |
[35:01] | It’s over. | 没戏了 |
[35:11] | Dr. Kepner? | 凯普娜医生 |
[35:13] | Andy’s awake. | 安迪醒了 |
[35:14] | He’s got some questions, | 他有些问题 |
[35:15] | and I couldn’t track down Dr. Hunt. | 我找不到亨特医生 |
[35:16] | Okay. I will be right there. | 好 我马上过去 |
[35:19] | I just needed some air. | 我只是想透透气 |
[35:23] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[35:26] | You want to know how something like this could happen? | 你想知道怎么会发生这种事 |
[35:28] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:34] | I guess I-I have to believe | 看来我不得不承认 |
[35:37] | that everything happens for a reason. | 一切都事出有因 |
[35:39] | It’s all part of some… plan, | 老天自有安排 |
[35:42] | and you’re supposed to learn something. | 而我们应该从中吸取教训 |
[35:49] | You lose a patient | 因为忘记检查呼吸道 |
[35:50] | because you forget to check their airway, | 而使患者丧生 |
[35:51] | you don’t make that mistake again. | 你就不能再犯同样的错误 |
[35:53] | You–you fail your boards | 因为忙于和最好的朋友上床 |
[35:54] | ’cause you’re too busy sleeping with your best friend, | 而挂掉了答辩 |
[35:57] | maybe you stop doing that. | 这个也得戒掉 |
[35:59] | The hospital you call home shuts down, | 就在你终于开始觉得 |
[36:01] | just when you’re finally starting to feel… | 人生变得美好时 |
[36:03] | like you’ve got your life together… | 视之为家的医院却要倒闭了 |
[36:08] | Actually, I was gonna ask for a letter of recommendation. | 其实我只想要一封推荐信 |
[36:17] | But I could probably ask someone else. | 但我也可以去问别人要 |
[36:21] | That might be best. | 那样最好 |
[36:30] | Go on home, Brooks. I’ll take it from here. | 回家吧 布鲁克斯 交给我好了 |
[36:33] | If it’s all the same, Dr. Bailey, | 如果一切如常 贝利医生 |
[36:34] | I’d prefer to stay. | 我宁愿留下 |
[36:36] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[36:45] | What’s wrong with your face? | 你这表情是什么意思 |
[36:46] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[36:48] | You are the heart of the hospital. | 你就是这家医院的核心 |
[36:52] | I was, Brooks. | 我曾经是 布鲁克斯 |
[36:56] | Was. | 不再了 |
[37:09] | We’re not buying a house. | 我们又不买房子 |
[37:10] | Hmm. Well, we’re not buying a hospital. | 反正我们买不了医院了 |
[37:12] | We could buy a house… | 我们倒是可以买个房子 |
[37:13] | or build one. | 或者干脆自己盖 |
[37:16] | We don’t even know where we’re gonna be in six months. | 我们都不知道六个月后会在哪里 |
[37:18] | So we build it in Chicago or Miami, | 那就把房子盖在芝加哥或者迈阿密 |
[37:22] | or New York. | 或者纽约 |
[37:24] | We have each other, | 我们拥有彼此 |
[37:26] | and we have a beautiful baby so… | 还有个漂亮的乖宝宝 |
[37:29] | we can go wherever we want. | 我们想去哪里都行 |
[37:36] | Probably want to sell Mark’s place, right? | 可能会把马克的房子卖了吧 |
[37:39] | Probab-probably. | 可能吧 |
[37:46] | We don’t have to move yet, do we? | 我们还不用搬走吧 |
[37:49] | No. | 不 |
[37:51] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 |
[37:59] | Vermouth? | 来点苦艾酒吗 |
[38:00] | That’ll have to do. | 必须的 |
[38:03] | Oh, and now you’re stealing my freakin’ booze. | 该死的 现在又来偷我的酒了 |
[38:06] | – It’s just vermouth. – Shut up. | -只是瓶苦艾酒而已 -闭嘴 |
[38:07] | You don’t get to make stupid little jokes. | 少跟我开这些愚蠢的小玩笑 |
[38:09] | We had a good thing going, all of us. | 我们本来可以好好的 |
[38:11] | And now people are losing their jobs, | 现在大家都丢了工作 |
[38:13] | and it’s your fault. | 都怨你们 |
[38:14] | We were trying to buy the stupid hospital. | 我们在试着买下这该死的医院 |
[38:16] | We were trying to help, | 我们本来是想帮忙的 |
[38:19] | and we screwed up. | 然后搞砸了 |
[38:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:34] | 40-year-old scotch. A patient gave it to me. | 四十年陈酿苏格兰威士忌 患者送我的 |
[38:37] | Now you’re gonna sit down, | 你给我坐下 |
[38:38] | and you’re gonna freakin’ talk to me. | 然后跟我好好谈谈 |
[38:47] | Oh, Derek, it’s over. Enough. You have to stop. | 德里克 都结束了 够了 歇歇吧 |
[38:49] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:50] | Ross asked me to write a letter of recommendation, | 罗斯让我帮他写封推荐信 |
[38:53] | and I’m gonna do them for each of the interns. | 而且我要帮每一个实习生都写 |
[38:58] | Did you do one for Heather Brooks? | 你帮海瑟·布鲁克斯写了吗 |
[39:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:01] | Mousy. | 胆小鬼 |
[39:02] | Oh, no. Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[39:04] | I will. | 我帮她写 |
[39:11] | They were trying to buy the hospital themselves. | 他们打算自己把医院买下来 |
[39:15] | They… they just needed more money. | 他们只是再需要一些钱 |
[39:18] | They couldn’t get it in time. | 他们没法及时凑到那么多 |
[39:20] | Well, what are you gonna do now? | 那你是怎么打算的 |
[39:23] | Well, I heard Boston’s awfully nice. | 我听说波士顿美得不像话 |
[39:27] | That thought has crossed my mind a time or two. | 我也想过让你去波士顿 |
[39:29] | I just didn’t want to be pushy. | 但我不想让你觉得我过于饥渴 |
[39:32] | That hardly sounds like you. | 听起来可真不像你的风格 |
[39:40] | I poured so much of my life into Seattle Grace. | 我为西雅图圣恩倾注了毕生心血 |
[39:45] | Always seemed like a foregone conclusion | 我总是有预感 |
[39:47] | that I’d end my career there, and I just… | 自己的职业生涯会在这里结束 |
[39:54] | I’m not ready to retire yet. | 我还没准备好退休呢 |
[39:59] | I never thought it would be gone before I was. | 真没想到这医院还没我撑得久 |
[40:04] | How much money did they need? | 他们还需要多少钱 |
[40:21] | What are you guys… | 什么情况 |
[40:23] | Folks! | 伙计们 |
[40:25] | You are right on time. | 你们来得正好 |
[40:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:38] | Mom, come on. What is happening? | 老妈 不是吧 什么情况 |
[40:40] | Have a seat. I’m about to tell you. | 坐下吧 我正要告诉你呢 |
[40:42] | There’s a reason surgeons are willing to roll the dice | 外科医生们选择孤注一掷是有原因的 |
[40:45] | on a risky, go-for-broke, | 舍身冒险 破釜沉舟 |
[40:48] | point-of-no-return surgery | 做无法回头 |
[40:50] | with potentially devastating consequences. | 带有潜在毁灭性结果的手术 |
[40:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[40:54] | Dr. Webber’s brought to my attention the fact | 韦伯医生让我注意到 |
[40:57] | that all of you have been looking for an investor | 你们在寻找一名投资者 |
[41:01] | to partner with you in purchasing | 来与你们合伙购买 |
[41:02] | Seattle Grace Mercy West hospital. | 西雅图圣恩西部恩典医院 |
[41:05] | It is my pleasure to tell you | 我很荣幸地宣布 |
[41:09] | that the Harper Avery foundation would like very much | 哈珀·艾弗里基金会非常愿意 |
[41:12] | to take you up on that offer. | 接受医院的报价 |
[41:14] | What? | 什么 |
[41:16] | We have only one condition. Only one. | 我们有一个条件 只有一个 |
[41:19] | Since the foundation will be putting up | 考虑到基金会将会提供 |
[41:21] | The majority of the funds, | 超过半数的资金 |
[41:22] | We would like a representative of our choosing | 我们要求指派一名代表 |
[41:26] | to sit on your board of directors. | 在你们的董事会里任董事 |
[41:31] | My dears, we only have a couple of hours to make this bid. | 各位 我们只有几个小时来竞价 |
[41:34] | Do you want to do this thing or not? | 你们到底想不想这么做 |
[41:36] | – Yes. Of course. – Okay, yes. Yeah. | -当然想了 -必须的 |
[41:37] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[41:39] | it works. | 孤注一掷也会起作用 |
[41:51] | Wait, you woke up me at the crack of dawn | 你一大早的把我喊起来 |
[41:52] | to tell me you’re coming to Seattle to be my boss? | 说你要来西雅图当我的老板吗 |
[41:54] | That doesn’t– oh, no, no, sweetheart. You misunderstood. | 那不是 亲爱的 你误会了 |
[41:57] | The foundation is electing you as our representative. | 基金会推选你作为我们的代表 |
[42:00] | We’re the majority shareholder. | 我们是大股东 |
[42:01] | That means you are in charge. | 这意味着你是医院主管 |
[42:05] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[42:06] | Now give your mama a kiss, Jackson. | 给你妈妈一个吻吧 杰克森 |
[42:09] | She just bought you a hospital. | 她刚给你买了一家医院 |