时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | To a critically ill patient, | 对于病危的病患而言 |
[00:03] | an organ transplant means a new start, | 器官移植手术就意味着新的开始 |
[00:06] | a second chance. | 新的人生 |
[00:08] | But the body is designed to fight off | 但身体却是生来抵抗 |
[00:10] | any outside invader, | 外来侵入者 |
[00:12] | even one that’s trying to save it. | 即使是那些能救命的器官 |
[00:13] | Jackson Avery really has a bigger say | 对医院所有事情 杰克森·艾弗里比我们 |
[00:16] | than any of us in running this hospital? | 有更多的决定权么 |
[00:18] | That can’t be true. Can it? | 不可能 绝对不可能 |
[00:18] | Well, he’s a voting member of the management team | 他可是管理层中有表决权的成员 |
[00:21] | and he also represents the Harper Avery Foundation. | 而且他还代表了哈珀·艾弗里基金会 |
[00:24] | And their 175 million bucks. | 还有公司的一亿七千五百万 |
[00:26] | As opposed to our $15 million apiece. | 而我们每人才一千五百万 |
[00:28] | According to Stan, | 斯坦说 |
[00:29] | not only does he have the deciding vote, | 他不仅有最终决定权 |
[00:31] | he can veto ours. | 他还有否决我们 |
[00:32] | Because a transplant doesn’t guarantee | 移植手术也不能保证 |
[00:34] | that it’s an easier life. | 术后生活就更好 |
[00:35] | That is ridiculous. He’s a fellow. | 真是荒谬至极 他不过是个普通医生 |
[00:38] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[00:38] | But he’s a plastics fellow. And I’m me. | 他是个整形菜鸟医生 姐是牛人 |
[00:41] | Well, let’s not overreact. | 好啦 也不要太草木皆兵了 |
[00:43] | I mean, it’s Jackson. He’s not some corporate stranger. | 他可是杰克森 不是陌生的公司领导 |
[00:45] | He’s one of us. | 他也是医生 |
[00:46] | No, you’re right. He’s a smart kid. | 说得没错 他挺机灵的 |
[00:47] | He’s gonna follow our lead. | 肯定会听我们的 |
[00:49] | No. No. We made this plan. | 不对 是我们想出这个计划的 |
[00:51] | We pulled it together. | 是我们将其实现的 |
[00:52] | Look, I’m grateful to Harper Avery | 我很感激哈珀·艾弗里 |
[00:53] | for an infusion of cash, | 及时资助我们 |
[00:55] | But I’m–I’m not gonna let some–some… | 但我不可能让 那个 |
[00:57] | Plastics fellow? | 整形菜鸟 |
[00:57] | Plastics fellow tell me how to run my service | 整形菜鸟对我的工作指手画脚 |
[00:59] | ’cause his mommy said he could. | 就因为他老妈让他做了头 |
[01:01] | Preach. | 精辟 |
[01:02] | There’s a threat that the body | 身体极有可能会 |
[01:03] | will reject the organ outright. | 对器官产生排异反应 |
[01:05] | It was your idea. | 这可是你的点子 |
[01:06] | It was pillow talk. | 床上的话哪能当真 |
[01:07] | And suddenly, it’s a businss plan. | 现在你倒好 把它弄成个商业计划 |
[01:08] | You were all for it at the time. | 你可是一直支持我的 |
[01:10] | You investing in the hospital, sure. | 是支持你投资医院 |
[01:12] | Anointing your son boy king? | 没支持你让你儿子做头儿 |
[01:13] | What on earth makes you think that young man’s prepared | 你认为像他那么年轻 他准备好 |
[01:15] | to take on this kind of responsibility? | 担负这么重大的责任了吗 |
[01:17] | He’s my son. I know what he’s capable of. | 他是我生的 我知道他有什么样的能力 |
[01:18] | And he’s my student. I do, too. | 他还是我教的呢 我也知道 |
[01:20] | You know, actually, I should revise that. | 事实上 我得改口了 |
[01:22] | Now he’s my boss, | 现在他成了我老板 |
[01:23] | and my girlfriend is my boss’ boss. | 而我女朋友是我老板的老板 |
[01:26] | What could possibly go wrong? | 你要我以后怎么做事 |
[01:27] | You are forgetting who you’re dating, Richard. | 你忘记你女朋友的身份了 理查德 |
[01:30] | I’m the chairman of the board of a large foundation. | 我是一家大型基金会的董事长 |
[01:32] | I have made an extremely savvy investment. | 而这是我做的一项明智投资 |
[01:35] | And I will manage my investment as I see prudent. | 我会稳妥地管理我的投资 |
[01:38] | I’ve placed at the top of the organization | 我给组织找的领导人 |
[01:40] | an individual that is energetic, | 是位活力四射 积极进取 |
[01:42] | motivated, and responsive. | 反应迅速的年轻人 |
[01:46] | There’s only one room in which I take orders from my boyfriend. | 我只有在一种情形下听我男朋友的话 |
[01:51] | This is not it. | 而现在不是 |
[01:53] | Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. | 早上好 女士们先生们 |
[01:58] | Okay, so we agreed that the peds and adult E.Rs. | 大家都同意合并儿科和成人急诊部 |
[02:02] | will be combined to save on personnel? | 这样可以在人事上省点费用 |
[02:05] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉 同志们 |
[02:06] | I was running on time, | 本来可以准时过来的 |
[02:07] | and then my last rounds’ patient turned into a crier. | 结果我最后查房的那位病人歇斯底里 |
[02:19] | Uh, we were discussing the reopening of the E.R. | 我们在商讨急诊部重新开放的事 |
[02:22] | and the trauma department. | 还有创伤科 |
[02:24] | Oh, yes. | 这样啊 |
[02:25] | Um, I’m not ready for that just yet. | 那方面我还没想好 |
[02:28] | If you need more time with the material, we can go ahead– | 如果你还需要时间浏览下资料 我们就 |
[02:30] | No, no, I’ve–I’ve read it. | 不是这个意思 我读完了 |
[02:31] | Uh, it’s just that | 只是 |
[02:33] | the foundation feels like | 基金会觉得 |
[02:34] | the E.R. is not a forgone conclusion. | 解决急诊部的问题还过早 |
[02:36] | They need a site visit, | 他们还得过来看看 |
[02:37] | a chance to look over the numbers. | 再浏览计算一下数据 |
[02:39] | It could be a month before a decision. | 还得一个月才能得出最终结论 |
[02:40] | Okay. The foundation knows we plan on getting | 那好 但是基金会知道我们 |
[02:42] | our level-1 trauma designation back, right? | 是计划要重新开放创伤科的吧 |
[02:44] | They know that’s the idea, yeah. | 他们知道你们有这个想法 |
[02:46] | Uh, it’s the fact. | 不是想法是事实 |
[02:47] | I think we should table this until we can bring in Owen. | 应该做了表给欧文看 然后再讨论 |
[02:50] | Uh, he’ll have a lot of thoughts on this, too. | 他肯定能提出一些不错的想法 |
[02:51] | -Yeah– – That’s–that’s the other thing. | -对 -那另当别论了 |
[02:53] | What thing? | 怎么个另当别论 |
[02:59] | Okay. | 是这样 |
[03:02] | Since we are starting fresh, the thought is that | 由于这是个崭新的开始 我们认为 |
[03:05] | new leadership would be good for morale. | 崭新的领导才有助于医院士气 |
[03:11] | What, like, uh, chief of surgery? | 所以从医师主任入手么 |
[03:13] | – Oh, no way. – Firing Owen? | -绝对不行 -竟敢炒了欧文 |
[03:14] | Okay, we’re not firing Owen. | 我们不能炒了他 |
[03:15] | – Okay, well, the foundation thinks that– – Your mother. | -基金会认为 -是你妈 |
[03:17] | The Harper Avery foundation– | 哈珀·艾弗里基金会 |
[03:19] | Your mother, Avery. Just say it. | 就是你妈 艾弗里 直说就好 |
[03:20] | It’s a recommendation. | 只是一个建议 |
[03:21] | It’s an inappropriate one. | 还是个烂透了的 |
[03:23] | Oh, tell your mom that. This is bull– | 对 告诉你妈 真是狗[屎] |
[03:25] | And this is going nowhere. I have surgery. | 这会没必要开了 我得去做手术了 |
[03:31] | You know, I don’t care | 我跟你说 不论是谁 |
[03:32] | who’s giving you your marching orders, | 要你做这些决定的 |
[03:34] | this thing with Owen is not happening. | 你们绝对不可能炒掉欧文 |
[03:37] | Well, say what you want, | 随你怎么想 |
[03:38] | but without the Harper Avery Foundation, | 但没有哈珀·艾弗里基金会 |
[03:40] | none of us are here. | 我们工作也没了 |
[03:41] | And we appreciate that. | 这点我们都很感激 |
[03:43] | But no one expected them to come in | 但没人要他们直接闯进来 |
[03:44] | and start dictating policy. | 一意孤行做决定 |
[03:46] | Yeah, well, no one asked you | 也是 那也没人要你们 |
[03:47] | to sue the hospital into bankruptcy either. | 状告我们医院 害得我们破产 |
[03:50] | For the plane crash that killed Lexie? | 莱西因为那次事故死了 我还不能告下么 |
[04:07] | If we put Kepner’s donor to O.R. 1, | 把凯普娜的捐赠病人放到手术一室 |
[04:09] | that moves Bailey’s hernia to O.R. 5. | 把贝利的疝气病人移到五室 |
[04:12] | – Robbins is in 5. – Okay, 6. | -罗宾斯在五室 -那就六 |
[04:14] | We don’t have enough nurses to staff 6. | 找不到足够的护士进行第六个手术 |
[04:15] | I thought you said you were getting them back. | 我还以为你把她们都劝回来了 |
[04:17] | I’m trying. Some of them are bitchier than I am. | 我尽力了 但有些人就是太贱了 |
[04:19] | Chief. | 主任 |
[04:20] | U.N.O.S. just called. | 器官共享组织刚来电话了 |
[04:21] | They got a kidney that’s a match for Jaelynn Donovan. | 他们找到和杰琳·多纳万匹配的肾脏了 |
[04:23] | Yeah, we have no room today, Karev. | 可今天我们没手术室了 克莱夫 |
[04:24] | No O.R. staff. Half the nurses have quit, | 护士不够 一半的护士已经辞职了 |
[04:26] | including the transplant coordinator. | 器官捐赠联络员也是 |
[04:28] | You may need to decline this one. | 你只能拒绝这个病人了 |
[04:29] | This girl’s 16. | 这孩子才十六 |
[04:30] | She’s been on dialysis for 3 years. | 她已经透析了三年 |
[04:32] | Okay. All right. | 行 好吧 |
[04:34] | Well, we’ll figure it out, okay? | 我们再想办法 |
[04:38] | Okay, so– | 好吧 接下来 |
[04:39] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[04:39] | Uh, just a second. | 等一下 |
[04:40] | Owen, they’re talking about replacing you. | 欧文 他们要赶你下台 |
[04:42] | Ruth, excuse us, please. | 露丝 麻烦回避一下 |
[04:45] | What? W-why? Who is? | 什么 为什么 谁啊 |
[04:47] | Avery. | 艾弗里 |
[04:48] | But we’re not gonna let that happen. | 但我们不会让这事发生的 |
[04:49] | I just didn’t want you to hear a rumor | 我只是不想让你听到风声 |
[04:51] | and think I didn’t tell– | 再责怪我没有告诉… |
[04:52] | Dr. Yang, it’s U.N.O.S. | 杨医生 是器官共享网的电话 |
[04:53] | They have a heart and lungs. | 他们那有了一颗心脏和一对肺 |
[04:54] | I’m gonna talk to Catherine Avery. | 我会和凯瑟琳·艾弗里谈的 |
[04:55] | You’re not gonna do anything. I am. Take your call. | 你什么都不用做 我来 接电话吧 |
[05:01] | Dr. Yang here. | 我是杨医生 |
[05:02] | Bradley Parker, 31 years old, | 布拉德利·帕克 31岁 |
[05:04] | end-stage A.L.S. | 肌萎缩性侧索硬化症晚期 |
[05:05] | Uh, trach-dependent. | 气管切开术后 |
[05:06] | Had a lap-chole three weeks ago. | 三周前做了腹腔镜胆囊切除术 |
[05:08] | Now presents with a chief complaint of hematochezia. | 现在主诉便血 |
[05:11] | He actually used the word “Hematochezia”. | 他用的可是专业术语 |
[05:13] | Yeah, he was an internal medicine resident | 是啊 我在圣西典医院的时候 |
[05:15] | at mercy west while I was there. | 他还是那的内科住院医师呢 |
[05:17] | He did a residency with A.L.S.? | 他得着肌肉萎缩症还能当住院医师 |
[05:18] | He was diagnosed second year | 他是住院医第二年查出来的 |
[05:20] | and worked till he couldn’t anymore. | 然后尽其所能工作到最后一刻 |
[05:21] | He’s an amazing guy. | 非常不错的一个人 |
[05:23] | Is that coming from… | 这声音是从 |
[05:31] | Hey, could you turn that down? | 把音乐关掉行么 |
[05:34] | Hey, guys. What the hell is going on here? | 你们这是干嘛呢 |
[05:36] | This is a hospital. There are very sick people here. | 这里是医院 住的都是病人好吗 |
[05:39] | That includes you, too, Brad. | 也包括你 布拉德 |
[05:42] | Okay, everyone out. | 行了 大家都出去吧 |
[05:42] | Let’s go. Out. Come on. | 走吧 出去吧 |
[05:44] | It’s all right. | 别这样 |
[05:45] | I invited them. | 是我邀请的他们 |
[05:48] | Well, Dr. Edwards and I need to discuss your next steps. | 爱德华兹医生和我要讨论你下一步的治疗 |
[05:51] | So maybe if everyone could leave– | 如果大家能先出去的话 |
[05:54] | I already know my next step. | 我知道下一步是什么 |
[05:57] | I’m donating my organs. | 我要捐献器官 |
[06:00] | We do organ donation after a patient’s brain dead. | 我们在病人脑死亡之后才会做器官捐献 |
[06:03] | You’re nowhere close to brain dead. | 你离那还早着呢 |
[06:05] | I’m doing… | 我要 |
[06:08] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:09] | He’s doing D.C.D. | 他要做心脏死亡后捐献 |
[06:11] | Uh, donation after cardiac death. | 心脏停跳就捐献 |
[06:14] | He can give if his heart stops. | 只要他心脏停止跳动就可以了 |
[06:20] | I’m being kept alive | 我还活着 |
[06:22] | by this vent. | 全凭这个插管 |
[06:24] | Once we disconnect it… | 一旦拆掉… |
[06:27] | Booyah. | 就死翘翘了 |
[06:31] | Chief Hunt signed off. | 亨特主任已经签字了 |
[06:34] | Welcome to my funeral. | 欢迎参加我的葬礼 |
[06:40] | Avery… | 艾弗里 |
[06:41] | Am I in or out? | 我是不是要滚蛋了 |
[06:42] | What? That’s– | 什么 这个… |
[06:44] | Word is I might be out of a job, | 有人说我要被炒了 |
[06:45] | so I’d like to hear it from you. | 我想听你亲口跟我说 |
[06:49] | Yeah, there was a thought that | 我们有讨论到 |
[06:51] | a change in leadership could be good for staff morale. | 觉得更换领导有利于提升员工士气 |
[06:54] | Oh, for morale? | 提升员工士气 |
[06:55] | I’ve been killing myself to keep morale up | 过去的三个礼拜我为了提高员工士气 |
[06:57] | for the past three weeks, | 好让医院正常运转 |
[06:58] | to keep this place open. | 真的是拼了老命 |
[06:59] | And no one is saying that you haven’t– | 没人指责你 |
[07:01] | Nobody’s saying anything. | 你们什么都没说 |
[07:03] | I’ve been shut out of every decision | 你们做的每个决定 |
[07:04] | that you people make. | 都一个个瞒着我 |
[07:05] | – And now I hear this? – All right. Calm down. | -现在却跟我说这些 -冷静下来 |
[07:06] | Don’t tell me to calm down! | 用不着你叫我冷静下来 |
[07:07] | Guys, guys, guys. Let’s take this somewhere else. | 各位 别在这里吵 |
[07:09] | Oh, this is coming from you, too? | 这也是你的想法吧 |
[07:11] | You’re all just talking about a new chief? | 你们都想换个主任吧 |
[07:13] | No. No. | 没有 |
[07:14] | It was brought up, and we tabled it. | 有人提出这个想法 我们反对了 |
[07:16] | Oh, you tabled it? | 你们反对了 |
[07:17] | You shouldn’t even be talking about it. | 你们根本不该提出来 |
[07:18] | Listen, this is a decision that we have– | 这决定还有待商榷 |
[07:20] | – Avery, enough. – I’m just trying to explain– | -艾弗里 够了 -我想解释 |
[07:21] | Avery, go! | 艾弗里 走吧 |
[07:29] | You know as well as I do there are politics here. | 你跟我都知道这是内部管理的原因 |
[07:32] | We’re trying to find our way. Just sit tight. | 我们在试着解决这问题 就等等吧 |
[07:34] | I am through sitting tight. | 我受够了等待 |
[07:35] | I am through looking like an idiot | 我受够了你们骗我 |
[07:36] | while you all lie to me. | 让我像个傻瓜一样 |
[07:38] | No, we’re not lying to you. | 不 我们没有骗你 |
[07:39] | Oh, when you said that we were in this together, | 当你说我们共同进退时 |
[07:41] | I thanked you, and then one hour later, you quit. | 我感谢了你 然后一小时后你就不管了 |
[07:44] | You’re a liar. | 你丫个骗子 |
[07:45] | – No, no, no, no. – You lied to the staff. | -没有 -你骗了这的员工 |
[07:46] | – We are doing the best we can. – And then I’m this poor sucker running around | -我们都尽力了 -然后把烂摊子给我 |
[07:48] | trying to fix this mess that you all made! | 让我收拾你们惹的麻烦 |
[07:50] | You don’t! | 住口 |
[07:51] | You do not want to get into whose responsibility | 你没权利指责现在这种情况 |
[07:54] | this is. | 是谁的责任 |
[07:55] | You don’t want to get into who’s responsible | 也别和我讨论这整个事 |
[07:56] | for all of this. | 到底谁负责 |
[07:58] | You don’t! | 所以请住口 |
[08:05] | Well, I can make this decision easier for you. | 我帮你们做决定吧 |
[08:08] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[08:28] | Owen, what happened? | 欧文 怎么了 |
[08:32] | Did you get the heart and the lungs? | 找到配对的心肺了吗 |
[08:33] | I–yes. | 找到了 |
[08:34] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[08:36] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[08:38] | Nothing happened, I’m just… | 没事 我只是 |
[08:40] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[08:42] | I should’ve been done a long time ago. | 我早该不管这些事了 |
[08:43] | Okay, what are you talking about? | 好吧 你说什么呢 |
[08:44] | Shepherd is right. This is all on me. | 谢博德说得没错 都是我的责任 |
[08:49] | No one blames you. | 没人责怪你 |
[08:50] | Well, somebody does. | 的确有人怪我 |
[08:51] | And as long as that’s true, I… | 只要有人这样认为 我… |
[08:54] | I don’t see how I can be effective here. | 我在这也没什么作用 |
[09:01] | Depending on when the organs come in, | 你记得根据器官到医院的时间 |
[09:03] | you might need to adjust the O.R. board, | 调整一下手术室安排 |
[09:04] | move things off until tomorrow. | 将一部分手术延迟到明天 |
[09:08] | Sweetheart. Owen… | 亲爱的 欧文… |
[09:13] | Not the same. | 不一样 |
[09:14] | Surgeons save lives. | 医生救人 |
[09:15] | You just catch it when it falls out of someone. | 你是去接生的 |
[09:17] | O.B.S do surgery. | 接生的也做手术啊 |
[09:19] | If a baby is not coming out… | 如果孕妇难产了 |
[09:20] | I go in, and I get it. | 我就要开刀把孩子救出来 |
[09:22] | It’s not the same. | 不一样 |
[09:23] | Oh, plus every patient that I have is two patients in one. | 而且我的病人一来就是俩 |
[09:26] | So beat that. | 有本事跟我比比 |
[09:27] | You wear pink scrubs. | 你穿粉色手术服 |
[09:32] | Yeah, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[09:33] | I have no response for that. | 我无语了 |
[09:35] | You really pull it off, though. | 不过你穿粉色手术服很好看 |
[09:37] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:43] | Alex, do you know Jason? | 阿历克斯 认识杰森吗 |
[09:45] | – Yeah, Chest Peckwell. – Jason Myers. | -知道 美胸男 -是杰森·梅尔 |
[09:46] | Have you seen where Jaelynn Donovan’parents are? | 知道杰琳·多纳万的父母在哪吗 |
[09:48] | Isn’t Jaelynn up in dialysis? | 杰琳不是在做透析吗 |
[09:50] | – I know where she is. I asked about her parents. – Excuse me. | -我知道 我是问她父母在哪 -抱歉 |
[09:52] | Are you getting on or what? | 你进不进来啊 |
[09:54] | I’ll take the stairs. | 我走楼梯吧 |
[09:58] | Turn to page six, everyone, the– | 大家请翻到第六页 |
[10:00] | Dr. Avery, could you– | 艾弗里医生 你能 |
[10:01] | Oh, come on in, sweetheart. | 进来嘛 亲爱的 |
[10:03] | We’re just going over the purchase agreement | 我们在查看购买合同 |
[10:04] | you’ll be signing tonight. | 你今晚就要签名了 |
[10:06] | I’m sure you’ve read through them. | 你应该读过一遍了吧 |
[10:09] | Can I speak with you outside for just a moment? | 我能私下跟你聊聊吗 |
[10:11] | Of course. Excuse me. | 当然 抱歉 |
[10:13] | Oh, of course. | 没关系 |
[10:19] | No, I did not read through them, | 我还没看完 |
[10:21] | as I couldn’t possibly read through them | 我也没法看完这些 |
[10:22] | as they are not in English. | 我根本不知道上面说什么 |
[10:23] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[10:24] | I am not a lawyer and I am not an accountant. | 我不是律师 也不是会计 |
[10:26] | Stop. Breathe. | 等下 深呼吸 |
[10:28] | Nobody understands those documents. | 谁都看不懂这些文件 |
[10:30] | That’s why these smart people are here to explain them to us. | 所以才需要这些专家给我们一条一条解释 |
[10:34] | All you have to do is hear what they have to say. | 你只需要认真听他们解释 |
[10:37] | Ask a couple of questions, and trust your gut. | 问几个问题 然后相信自己的直觉 |
[10:40] | Now put on your game face | 给我精神抖擞起来 |
[10:42] | and go in there and listen to the suits. | 进去好好听他们讲 |
[10:44] | Try not to nod off when they start talking about | 不要他们刚讲到债务资产比 |
[10:47] | debt-to-equity ratios. | 你就打瞌睡 |
[10:48] | It’s like a sedative. Go on. | 那东西确实有麻醉剂的效果 走吧 |
[10:49] | Okay, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[10:50] | When we are in there, I am not “Sweetheart.” | 我们进去之后 不要叫我”亲爱的” |
[10:54] | Okay, | 好的 |
[10:55] | baby. | 宝贝 |
[10:56] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[11:04] | What the… | 怎么… |
[11:06] | Who is this? | 他是谁 |
[11:08] | God. It’s Thelonious, dad. | 天啊 这是西奥尼尔斯 爸 |
[11:10] | We’ve only been getting dialysis for, like, | 我们一起做透析 |
[11:12] | an entire year together. | 一整年了 |
[11:14] | I’d be more comfortable if you were in your own chair. | 你还是坐在自己的座位吧 |
[11:16] | It’s bad enough to be in kidney failure. | 我肾衰竭已经够糟糕了 |
[11:17] | Now you’re gonna suck all the fun out of it? | 你还不让我找一点乐子吗 |
[11:19] | I’m just asking– | 我只是问问 |
[11:20] | Honey, let’s not fight. Not now. | 亲爱的 不要吵架 现在不是时候 |
[11:22] | It’s too big a day. | 今天是个大日子 |
[11:25] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[11:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:28] | We found a kidney, Jaelynn. | 找到配型的肾脏了 杰琳 |
[11:29] | No more dialysis. | 不用再透析了 |
[11:33] | Oh, my god, Theo. I’m getting a kidney. | 天啊 西奥 我可以做手术了 |
[11:37] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[11:41] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[11:43] | Did anyone call Jackson for this? | 有人通知杰克森了吗 |
[11:45] | Who cares? I mean, this is– this is his fault. | 管他通知没通知 这是他的错 |
[11:49] | Why do we need an emergency meeting? | 为什么我们要开紧急会议啊 |
[11:50] | Hunt quit. | 亨特辞职了 |
[11:51] | What? | 什么 |
[11:52] | You can’t keep throwing that plane crash in his face. | 你不能一直跟他提空难那事啊 |
[11:54] | Oh, don’t make this my fault. | 不要把错推到我这 |
[11:55] | He walked out. You shouldn’t have told him. | 他自己辞职的 你不该跟他说的 |
[11:57] | Wh– wait. Wait. You told him? | 等下 你跟他说了啊 |
[11:58] | That he might be getting fired? Of course I did. | 说他可能会被炒 我肯定要说啊 |
[11:59] | Oh. Nothing was decided, and besides, | 这事八字没一撇 还有 |
[12:01] | we weren’t gonna let Avery get rid of Hunt. | 我们不会让艾弗里辞退亨特的 |
[12:02] | Avery has his own agenda. | 艾弗里有自己的小算盘 |
[12:04] | No, warning Owen is the least we can do. | 至少我们能提醒欧文 |
[12:06] | We went behind his back long enough. | 我们这么久以来一直瞒着他 |
[12:07] | Cristina, we should probably keep | 克里斯蒂娜 我们之间说的话 |
[12:09] | what’s said in here private. | 大家应该保密 |
[12:10] | Well, then count me out. | 那以后都别找我 |
[12:12] | I have a heart-lung transplant coming in. | 我有个心肺移植手术要做 |
[12:13] | Oh, well, Karev’s kid just got a kidney from U.N.O.S. | 克莱夫病人从器官共享组织找到肾脏配对了 |
[12:15] | Two transplants in one day? | 一天做两个移植手术 |
[12:17] | Three with Kepner’s D.C.D. | 三个 还有凯普娜的病人 |
[12:18] | Three? That doesn’t happen. | 三个 不可能吧 |
[12:20] | Well, it did, okay? | 是真的 |
[12:21] | And the O.R.s are fully booked. | 手术室都爆棚了 |
[12:22] | We have half the nursing staff and no transplant coordinator. | 只有一半的护士 也没有器官移植协调员 |
[12:25] | Who was handling all that? | 那谁来负责这些 |
[12:26] | Hunt. | 亨特 |
[12:34] | Oh, Avery. Hey, what are you all doing | 艾弗里 你准备 |
[12:36] | about the, uh, Pegasus protocols? | 怎么处理飞马视野的规章 |
[12:38] | The what now? | 什么啊 |
[12:39] | Pegasus put all these protocols in place, | 飞马视野立下很多规章 |
[12:41] | one of which is telling me that I have to do hernia repairs | 其中一个是要求我用瓦纳技术 |
[12:44] | using their stupid varner technique. | 来修复疝气 |
[12:45] | Now I have a hernia repair today. | 今天我要做疝气修复手术 |
[12:47] | I would like to do it the way I’ve been | 我希望用自己的方法做手术 |
[12:49] | successfully doing it since you were sucking your thumb. | 你穿开裆裤那时 我就一直用这方法 |
[12:51] | We’ll look at that. | 下次再聊这事 |
[12:52] | Well, when? | 什么时候 |
[12:53] | There’s all sorts of idiotic rules here, | 这里边一大堆破规矩 |
[12:56] | like the O.R. layout and organ transports, | 像手术室布局 器官运输 |
[13:00] | bariatric centers. | 肥胖治疗中心 |
[13:01] | Isn’t that why you’re the boss now, | 这不就是你当老大的原因吗 |
[13:03] | so the place won’t be run by idiots? | 让这地方不被一群傻缺管 |
[13:05] | Thank you, Bailey. | 谢谢你 贝利 |
[13:06] | You’re welcome, boss. | 不客气 老大 |
[13:07] | Hey, have you guys seen chief Hunt? | 你们看见亨特主任了吗 |
[13:09] | I would like to know why he signed a death warrant | 我想知道为什么他会给我的病人 |
[13:11] | on one of my patients. | 签死亡许可 |
[13:12] | Well, good luck. He’s gone. He quit. | 好吧 祝你好运 他辞职走了 |
[13:14] | He… what? Hunt? | 他 怎么了 亨特 |
[13:16] | Ask boss man over here. | 问下这位老大吧 |
[13:18] | There was a disagreement about policy. | 我们在政策上意见不一致 |
[13:20] | Yeah, well, then change the stupid policy. | 那就改变下这个傻政策 |
[13:22] | Unh-unh, not before he changes my stupid policy first. | 等下 要先帮我改 |
[13:24] | My hernia’s this afternoon. | 我今下午就要做疝气修复 |
[13:30] | They’re going to get the donor heart and lung | 我们谈话这会就有人去取 |
[13:31] | as we speak. | 捐献的心肺了 |
[13:32] | We should have you in the O.R. sometime this afternoon. | 下午就能进手术室了 |
[13:34] | Oh, not a minute too soon. | 越早越好啊 |
[13:36] | You should’ve seen what I coughed up this morning. | 你该看看我今早咳出来的东西 |
[13:38] | I swear to god, the thing had hands. | 我对天发誓 那东西有手 |
[13:41] | Dr. Yang. | 杨医生 |
[13:42] | I was hoping I’d catch you. | 就知道能在这看到你 |
[13:43] | Hey, you get your fat head out of my door. | 喂 快把你的肥头给我挪开 |
[13:47] | Bad enough I gotta watch you go by my window | 每天见你走过我窗口几十次 |
[13:50] | 80 times a day while you walk your stupid laps. | 就已经够我受的了 |
[13:53] | I just want to know if Dr. Yang knows | 我就是想问问杨医生知不知道 |
[13:55] | about the pepperoni pizza you’ve been smuggling in here. | 你偷偷带进来的意大利辣香肠味披萨 |
[13:58] | Snitch all you want. | 随便你打小报告 |
[13:59] | I’m not gonna be here much longer. | 我马上就要走了 |
[14:01] | No kidding? You’re dying. | 真的假的 你要死了 |
[14:03] | Hey, there is a god, and he’s heard my prayers. | 天理报应啊 终于遂了我的愿 |
[14:05] | Uh, Mr. Schulz is getting a heart-lung transplant. | 舒尔茨先生马上要做心肺移植手术 |
[14:09] | A heart? | 心脏 |
[14:10] | Well, he doesn’t need a heart. | 他心脏又没什么毛病 |
[14:12] | He’s got junky lungs. | 他是肺烂了 |
[14:14] | I’ve been on this machine for three months, | 我戴着这个东西三个月了 |
[14:16] | and you’re giving that bastard my heart? | 现在你们竟然要给这混蛋我应得的心脏么 |
[14:18] | You’re not looking too good, Herman. | 你看起来气色不好啊 赫尔曼 |
[14:20] | Somebody might be dying today. | 说不定有人今天会死哦 |
[14:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:22] | Mr. Crump, please calm down. | 克朗普先生 别激动 |
[14:24] | Mr. Schulz’s heart is compromised because of | 舒尔茨先生的心脏因为 |
[14:26] | the stress caused by his pulmonary hypertension. | 肺动脉高血压而受到了损伤 |
[14:28] | So a heart-lung transplant is the– | 所以心肺移植手术是 |
[14:30] | You’re gonna have pulmonary hypertension | 赶快把你们领导给我找来 |
[14:32] | unless you get a supervisor down here. | 要不然你也会有肺动脉高血压 |
[14:34] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这两者有联系么 |
[14:36] | A supervisor, now! | 快找领导 |
[14:37] | Absolutely. Right away. | 必须的 马上就找 |
[14:43] | So why do they hate each other so much? | 他们两个为什么这么仇视彼此 |
[14:44] | They were neighbors. | 他们曾是邻居 |
[14:45] | Crump’s wife left him for Schulz, like, 30 years ago. | 30年前 克朗普的妻子抛弃他跟了舒尔茨 |
[14:48] | No. | 不是吧 |
[14:48] | Yes. She ended up leaving him, too, | 是啊 最后她也离开了他 |
[14:50] | for some other guy in the neighborhood. | 找了附近的另一个男人 |
[14:52] | – No. – Yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[14:53] | No. | 不可能 |
[14:54] | Can your mind be blown on your own time? | 你还要八卦就自己去挖吧 |
[14:56] | Right now I have to talk with my supervisor. | 现在我要去找领导谈谈 |
[15:00] | Um, well, you own the hospital now. | 你不是买了医院嘛 |
[15:02] | So doesn’t that make you the supervisor? | 你不就是领导了么 |
[15:04] | It does. | 对啊 |
[15:05] | So I will have that conversation with myself. | 所以我要和自己谈谈 |
[15:08] | Well, should I, like, stick around for that or… | 那我应该待在这还是 |
[15:13] | You’re pushing all of our surgeries? | 你要推迟我们所有的手术 |
[15:15] | There’s no place to do them. | 没地方做手术 |
[15:16] | Mer, I need you to do a kidney procurement in Missoula. | 梅 你得去密苏拉市帮我取个肾脏 |
[15:20] | I gotta stay here and do the transplant, | 我得待在这做移植手术 |
[15:22] | and Robbins is in surgery. | 而且罗宾斯也在手术中 |
[15:23] | I can’t. Hunt is gone, | 不行 亨特走了 |
[15:24] | and I have to sort out where all these patients are going. | 我得安排这些病人 |
[15:26] | Come on. I’m not gonna risk some Missoula hack | 拜托 我可不想因为密苏拉那边 |
[15:28] | screwing up the dissection | 某个家伙水平太臭 |
[15:29] | and giving me some unusable kidney. | 而白白弄坏了一个完好的肾 |
[15:31] | Jaelynn got a kidney? Can I do anything? | 杰琳得到肾脏了 我能去吗 |
[15:33] | I said I need a surgeon. You’re not a surgeon yet. | 我需要个外科医生 你还不是 |
[15:37] | And I forgot. Neither are you. | 我忘了 你也不是 |
[15:38] | Upper management’s too busy to get a kid a kidney. | 上层管理者事多 怎么会屈就帮我拿肾 |
[15:46] | Call Dr. Shepherd and ask him to fix this board, | 打电话给谢博德医生 让他来安排 |
[15:49] | and book me a plane to Missoula. | 给我订个去密苏拉的机票 |
[15:53] | The patient’s this really sweet kid… | 这个病人是个很可爱的小孩 |
[15:57] | Whatever. You can come, too. | 随便吧 你也来吧 |
[16:04] | I-I’ve heard your plan, | 我知道你的计划 |
[16:06] | but you still haven’t heard mine. | 但你还没听我的计划 |
[16:08] | I can see not wanting a colonoscopy, | 我理解你不想做结肠镜检查 |
[16:10] | but that’s not the only option. | 可那不是唯一的选择 |
[16:12] | We could do radionuclide scans, angiography. | 放射性核素扫描 血管造影术 |
[16:15] | I mean, there’s a-a bunch of endoscopic procedures | 我们可以尝试很多的 |
[16:18] | that we could try. | 内镜检查方式 |
[16:19] | This is why I didn’t tell you. | 这就是为什么我没告诉你 |
[16:24] | I knew you’d disagree. | 我知道你不会同意 |
[16:25] | And I didn’t want to have to spend valuable minutes | 而我不能把我剩余不多的时间 |
[16:29] | of my life convincing you. | 花在劝你这事上 |
[16:41] | You’re depressed, | 你只是情绪低落 |
[16:42] | but we can treat that. | 我们可以治好的 |
[16:44] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[16:46] | I’m A.L.S… | 我得了肌萎缩性侧束硬化症 |
[16:51] | is 100% fatal. | 必死无疑 |
[16:55] | If I donate my organs, | 如果我捐献我的器官 |
[16:57] | my death can mean something. | 我的死亡还算有意义 |
[17:01] | If I keep fighting, | 如果继续治疗 |
[17:04] | I get an infection and can’t donate. | 一旦感染就无法捐献了 |
[17:08] | I’ve decided to stop fighting it. | 我决定不再治疗了 |
[17:11] | So… we’re extra careful | 那我们多注意 |
[17:14] | and we just make sure | 我们会确保你 |
[17:16] | that you don’t get an infection. | 不会被感染 |
[17:17] | Come on. Please let me help you. | 拜托 让我帮帮你吧 |
[17:20] | There are people who love you, who need you. | 这世上还有爱你的人 需要你的人 |
[17:24] | Come on. You– you are still alive | 你现在还活的很好 |
[17:27] | and so… so you. | 这么有精神 |
[17:38] | – April. – Yes. | -艾普丽尔 -我在 |
[17:43] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[17:51] | This is where you should check your meds off every day. | 每天你要在这里记录已经服用的药 |
[17:53] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[17:54] | You’ll start your mornings with prednisolone | 每天早上八点要吃强的松龙 |
[17:56] | and mycophenolate at 8:00 A.M. | 和霉酚酸 |
[17:58] | Then follow that with, uh, fk-506 at 10:00 A.M. | 然后他克莫司要在早上十点 |
[18:01] | And 10:00 P.M.– those are for every day. | 和晚上十点吃 这是每天都要吃的 |
[18:03] | Then you’ll also be on trimethoprim-sulfa three times a week. | 另外每周还要用三次甲氧苄啶 |
[18:06] | Now you’re just making up words. | 我一句也听不懂你说的 |
[18:07] | Look, you have to take them no matter what, all right? | 无论如何一定要吃药 好吗 |
[18:10] | Or you’ll lose the kidney. | 否则你会失去这个肾的 |
[18:11] | You can’t miss a dose. | 不能漏服一味药 |
[18:12] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[18:16] | Fine. I’ll do whatever you just said. | 好吧 我会照你说的做 |
[18:18] | Okay, the meds, uh, they can cause | 这些药可能会引起 |
[18:20] | pretty dramatic mood swings, uh, hair thinning, | 情绪的大幅波动 头发稀疏 |
[18:21] | weight gain, diarrhea, acne. | 增重 腹泻和粉刺 |
[18:25] | I mean, they don’t always happen, | 不一定全会出现 |
[18:26] | but if they do, don’t be alarmed. | 但如果出现 别害怕 |
[18:32] | If you were dying, would you donate your organs? | 如果你快死了 你会捐献你的器官吗 |
[18:34] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:35] | Even if you still had time? | 即使是你还没死 |
[18:37] | Mm. This the D.C.D. Guy? | 是那个心脏死亡后捐献的人 |
[18:40] | I have a plan. He just won’t even listen to it. | 我有个计划 可他就是不听 |
[18:43] | You know, he’s a doctor. He knows the deal. | 他也是个医生 他知道怎么回事的 |
[18:44] | – He’s not gonna get any better. – Yeah, but– | -他不会好转的 -但是… |
[18:46] | He’s gonna save a crapload of people. | 他会救很多人的 |
[18:48] | I think it’s awesome. | 我觉得这很了不起 |
[18:49] | He’s got perfectly good organs. Might as well use them. | 他有那么好的器官 为什么不用呢 |
[18:54] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[18:56] | He has good organs. | 他的器官功能良好 |
[18:58] | That is genius. I am a genius. | 真有才 我是天才 |
[19:05] | So you’ll have to pick up Zola. | 你得去接佐拉 |
[19:07] | Did you sort out the O.R. board? | 你弄好手术安排表了吗 |
[19:09] | I started, but I have a surgery. | 我做了一下 可我现在有手术 |
[19:11] | I have Torres looking at it right now. | 我让托瑞斯接手了 |
[19:13] | Why are you on a plane? | 你为什么要上飞机 |
[19:14] | Oh, because Alex wants his kid’s kidney | 因为阿历克斯要求他病人的肾脏 |
[19:16] | mobilized before perfusion, | 在灌注前保持活力 |
[19:18] | and he’s being a giant baby about it. | 所以一直像个孩子和我闹呢 |
[19:20] | – All right. Call me when you get back. – Okay. | -回来之后 给我电话 -好的 |
[19:23] | He doesn’t mean to be a giant baby. | 他不是有意要和你闹 |
[19:26] | Karev–I think he just hates feeling like | 克莱夫 我觉得他只是讨厌 |
[19:28] | you guys left him in the dark. | 你们一切都瞒着他 |
[19:30] | You don’t have to teach me how to speak Alex. I’m fluent. | 不用你来教我怎么和阿历克斯相处 我都会 |
[19:33] | I’m just learning. | 我还在学 |
[19:37] | I shouldn’t take it personally | 他表现得很讨厌我 |
[19:38] | that he’s acting like he hates me, right? | 这不是我个人原因 对吗 |
[19:41] | I mean, he’s just feeling abandoned | 他现在觉得他生命中的 |
[19:43] | by everyone in his life right now, | 每一个人都抛弃他了 |
[19:45] | and the fact that I’m dating a guy and not available | 而我又在和别人约会 |
[19:47] | to go to Joe’s bar every night is just– | 没时间每晚都陪他去乔的酒吧 |
[19:50] | He’s feeling hurt | 他是有些伤心 |
[19:52] | and lonely. | 孤独 |
[19:55] | Or he hates you. | 或者就是他讨厌你 |
[19:57] | Thanks. | 这理由真安慰人 |
[19:58] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[20:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:03] | She locked herself in there. | 她把自己锁在里面了 |
[20:05] | Jaelynn, sweetie. It’s okay. Come on out. | 杰琳 亲爱的 没事的 出来吧 |
[20:09] | Jaelynn, it’s Dr. Karev. | 杰琳 我是克莱夫医生 |
[20:10] | Look, Jaelynn, come on. I know it’s scary. | 杰琳 听着 我知道这很吓人 |
[20:12] | Just come out and we’ll talk. | 出来 我们慢慢谈 |
[20:13] | You can ask me whatever you want. | 你可以问我任何问题 |
[20:15] | It’s the silent treatment. | 这就是传说中的冷暴力 |
[20:17] | She won’t crack. | 她不会听的 |
[20:18] | Once we took her phone from her. | 有一次 我们没收她手机 |
[20:20] | She didn’t speak to us for seven days. | 她七天都没和我们说话 |
[20:24] | Oh, she’s talking to somebody. | 她在和别人交谈 |
[20:33] | – She texting you? – Maybe. | -她跟你发短信 -也许吧 |
[20:35] | Tell her to come out of the bathroom. | 让她从厕所里出来 |
[20:37] | I don’t tell her what to do. | 我不可能指挥她做事 |
[20:38] | Just do it. | 照做 |
[20:39] | Make me. | 有种你逼我 |
[20:42] | Are you for real? | 你来真的 |
[20:43] | “Dr. D.F.”? | DF医生 |
[20:44] | Dr. Douche Face. | 臭脸医生 |
[20:45] | Who’s that supposed to be? | 说的是谁啊 |
[20:46] | Who do you think? Now give it back. | 你以为是谁 还我手机 |
[20:50] | Make me. | 逼我啊 |
[20:52] | It’s called a domino transplant. | 这叫多米诺移植 |
[20:54] | Because you guys are the same blood type, | 你们俩血型一致 |
[20:56] | we will put the new heart and lungs into Mr. Schulz, | 我们把新的心肺移植给舒尔茨先生 |
[20:59] | and then take Mr. Schulz’s original heart | 然后把舒尔茨先生原来的心脏 |
[21:01] | and give it to Mr. Crump. | 移植给克朗普先生 |
[21:02] | So his heart in my body? | 把他的心给我 |
[21:05] | Nothing doing. | 绝对不可能 |
[21:06] | It–it’s the best solution in this case. | 这是最好的解决方案 |
[21:08] | The best solution is a 62 year old | 最好的方案就是我62岁的人 |
[21:10] | getting a 70-year-old’s hand-me-downs? | 得到这70岁老头的二手货吗 |
[21:12] | Technically, all donor hearts are hand-me-downs. | 实际上 所有捐赠的心脏都是二手货 |
[21:16] | Mr. Schulz’s heart is 80% functional. | 舒尔茨先生的心脏80%功能都是良好的 |
[21:18] | Yours is only 10%. | 而你的心脏功能只剩百分之十 |
[21:19] | Yeah, you hear that? 80%. | 听到了吗 百分之八十 |
[21:21] | You’d be lucky to get a ticker like this one. | 能得到这样的心脏 你走大运了 |
[21:23] | I’d be lucky if you dropped dead right now | 你立马死翘翘 我才真的走大运 |
[21:25] | and I got the fresh heart. | 我就能得到全新的心脏 |
[21:26] | Mr. Crump, you should really consider this op– | 克朗普先生 你得认真考虑这 |
[21:28] | Look, I would rather croak | 我宁愿死掉 |
[21:29] | than have this bastard’s old lump of meat in my chest. | 也不要这老混蛋的心脏 |
[21:33] | This day just keeps getting better and better. | 日子还真是越来越棒了 |
[21:36] | Yeah, right. It’s great. | 是啊 真不错 |
[21:38] | Okay, sir. You need to sit down. | 先生 你得坐下 |
[21:39] | No, I need to get out of this room. | 不 我要离开这病房 |
[21:41] | – Please. Get out of my… – Sir, calm down. Just… | -请你放手 -先生 冷静 |
[21:44] | So he’s rejecting the heart out of spite? | 无论如何 他都不愿意接受那心脏 |
[21:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:47] | I can’t figure out how to talk him into taking it. | 我不知道怎样才能说服他 |
[21:48] | Have you talked to Owen? | 你和欧文谈过没 |
[21:49] | Uh, no. But I know him. He just needs time. | 还没 我了解他 他需要时间 |
[21:52] | What is your husband’s deal anyway? | 你老公到底是什么意思呢 |
[21:54] | Oh, Cristina. | 克里斯蒂娜 够了 |
[21:55] | You know, it’s like everyone has gone crazy. | 感觉就像大家都疯了 |
[21:56] | Owen and Derek are at each other’s throats. | 欧文和德里克互掐 |
[21:59] | Avery’s on some kind of power trip. | 艾弗里踏上权利之路 |
[22:01] | You know, I am supposed to be prepping for a major transplant, | 我本该去准备一场移植手术 |
[22:03] | and Callie’s left me with an O.R. board | 凯丽却把手术安排表扔给我了 |
[22:05] | that’s like a rubik’s cube. | 这玩意长得像魔方一样 |
[22:07] | Wow. In charge one day, | 第一天掌权 |
[22:08] | and already the hospital’s spinning out of control? | 医院就已经彻底乱成一锅粥了 |
[22:10] | Okay, I gotta go. We’re here. | 得挂了 我们到了 |
[22:11] | Uh, you need to stop listening to my conversations. | 你以后别再偷听我打电话 |
[22:13] | Is the place really spinning out of control? | 医院真的乱成一锅粥了吗 |
[22:16] | What? No, of course not. Shut up. | 什么 绝对不会 闭嘴吧 |
[22:18] | Everything’s perfectly fine. | 一切都秩序井然 |
[22:23] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了 |
[22:25] | They’ve gone. We’re pretty much done here. | 都走了 我们这差不多完工了 |
[22:27] | What do you mean done? Where’s our kidney? | 完工是什么意思 我们的肾脏哪去了 |
[22:32] | Why do you look confused? | 为什么一脸疑惑 |
[22:34] | Where is our kidney? | 我们的肾脏呢 |
[22:42] | Hands off my kidney! | 别碰我的肾脏 |
[22:43] | I’m telling you, this isn’t your kidney. | 我说过了 这不是你的肾脏 |
[22:45] | And I’m telling you, | 我再说一遍 |
[22:46] | show me the paperwork to prove that, | 拿出文件来证明 |
[22:48] | or I’m gonna reach down your throat | 不然我就撕开你喉咙 |
[22:49] | and take one of yours. | 切下你的肾脏 |
[22:51] | I found our kidney. | 找到我们的肾脏了 |
[22:52] | Great. Now call off your attack dog. | 很好 把你家恶狗叫走 |
[22:54] | Wilson, stand down. | 威尔逊 退后 |
[22:55] | – Where is it? – It hopped a flight to Seattle. | -它在哪 -登上去西雅图的飞机了 |
[22:57] | All by itself? How’d it do that? | 自个上飞机 怎么做到的 |
[22:58] | I don’t know. We gotta get home. Come on. | 我不知道 我们得回去了 |
[23:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:06] | You sent her an emoticon of a bee and an ice cube? | 你给她发了个蜜蜂和冰块的表情 |
[23:09] | It means “Be chill” | 意思是”淡定” |
[23:10] | and come out of the bathroom. | 从厕所里出来 |
[23:13] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[23:15] | Theo would never text emoticons. | 西奥从不会发表情 |
[23:16] | Just… give me five minutes, | 给我五分钟 |
[23:19] | and then I will never bother you about it again. | 然后我绝不再烦你 |
[23:22] | Okay. Five minutes, but in here. | 可以 五分钟 但得在这里面 |
[23:32] | I know you’re scared, but you need this kidney. | 我知道你很害怕 但你需要这个肾脏 |
[23:34] | At least with dialysis, I won’t go bald, | 用肾透析 至少我不会秃顶 |
[23:36] | get fat, and poop my pants. | 变肥 或者拉裤子 |
[23:38] | That’s not the solution, and you know it. | 那不是长久之计 你知道的 |
[23:39] | Can’t I, like, take the next one? | 我能不能等下一个 |
[23:43] | I’m, like, not ready for this. | 我还没准备好 |
[23:45] | Yes, you are. | 你准备好了 |
[23:48] | Look, Jaelynn, um, | 听着 杰琳 |
[23:51] | there’s this girl, | 有个女孩 |
[23:51] | and I didn’t tell her that I was into her, | 我没告诉她我喜欢她 |
[23:54] | and now she’s with some dude with big arms. | 可现在她和别的猛男在一起 |
[23:57] | Um, are you, like, hitting on me? | 你不是想泡我吧 |
[23:59] | ’cause you’re, like, old. | 你有点老了 |
[24:01] | God. No. No. | 天呐 不不 |
[24:03] | No, my–my p-point is, | 我的意思是 |
[24:04] | is that this–this kidney is a good thing, | 是说这个肾是个好东西 |
[24:07] | and that you need to take the good things | 如果好东西摆在你面前 |
[24:09] | when they’re in front of you, | 你就要收着 |
[24:10] | because if you don’t, someone else will. | 因为如果你不要 别人就会拿走 |
[24:12] | So you’re saying, take this kidney, | 所以你是说 收下这个肾 |
[24:15] | so some dude with big arms doesn’t get it? | 这样别的猛男就不会得到它了 |
[24:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:28] | Let’s get her prepped. | 给她做术前准备吧 |
[24:30] | Don’t leave her side. | 别离她左右 |
[24:31] | Got it. | 明白 |
[24:39] | Hey. How’s it looking? | 怎么样了 |
[24:40] | You sent me all the way out here to get a kidney | 你让我跑这么远来取肾 |
[24:42] | that’s already flying coach to Seattle | 而肾已经飞回西雅图了 |
[24:44] | as an unaccompanied minor? | 还没医生在旁陪着 |
[24:46] | – What? – I don’t even know who’s coming to pick it up. | -什么 -我都不知道是谁取走的 |
[24:48] | – Find out. – Alex, I– | -找回来 -阿历克斯 我 |
[24:50] | Look, just deal with it, okay? | 听着 搞定它 好吗 |
[24:55] | Are you okay there? You look a little overwhelmed. | 你还好吗 你看起来有点不知所措 |
[24:57] | Anything I can help you with? | 能帮你什么吗 |
[24:58] | Can you read everything in my arms and own this hospital? | 你能把我手里的东西都读了然后运作这家医院吗 |
[25:00] | You actually gonna look at those protocols | 你是要真看一遍那些协议 |
[25:03] | or just keep carrying ’em around? | 还是就是抱着它们走 |
[25:04] | Right. Your hernia. I’m gonna get you an answer | 对了 你的疝气手术 |
[25:06] | – just as soon as I– – Too late. I already did it, | -我尽快给你答复 -太晚了 我搞定了 |
[25:08] | – My way. – That’s not– Bailey, you shouldn’t– | -用我的方法 -那 贝利 你不能 |
[25:10] | Well, you couldn’t make a decision, | 你不能做决定 |
[25:12] | so I made it myself. | 所以我自行解决了 |
[25:13] | You gonna get rid of me now like you did Hunt? | 你要炒掉我吗 像你对亨特一样 |
[25:15] | – I didn’t get rid of Hunt. Why– – Sign this. | -我没有炒掉亨特 为什么 -签字 |
[25:17] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[25:18] | Authorization for a domino transplant. | 多米诺移植的授权书 |
[25:19] | Yes, why am I– | 是 为什么我要 |
[25:20] | Because when you anoint yourself king, | 因为当你获得权力 |
[25:22] | it comes with certain responsibilities. | 随之而来的就是责任 |
[25:23] | You have to sign this. | 你得签这个 |
[25:25] | I need to know what this is first. | 我得先知道这是什么 |
[25:26] | Well, I could take the time to explain to you | 我可以慢慢跟你解释一下 |
[25:27] | how a heart-lung domino transplant works, | 心脏和肺的多米诺移植是如何操作的 |
[25:29] | but by then, both my patients will be dead. | 可那时 我的两个病人就完蛋了 |
[25:31] | I know how a damn domino works. | 我知道多米诺是怎么回事 |
[25:33] | Hey, April. Here, take these. | 艾普丽尔 拿着这个 |
[25:35] | What are they? | 那是什么 |
[25:35] | Hunt left before he could coordinate the recovery teams | 亨特走之前没来得及为你的心脏死亡捐献病人 |
[25:38] | for your D.C.D. patient. | 协调移植运输细节 |
[25:38] | So it’s just a list of which organs are going where. | 所以这只是器官去向的明细而已 |
[25:40] | Yeah, well, he’s not my patient anymore, | 他不再是我的病人了 |
[25:43] | – For his request– – Just sign this. | -他要求 -赶紧签这个 |
[25:44] | Just handle it, please. | 解决它 |
[25:49] | Hey, make sure you sign your own name, | 确定你签的是自己的名字 |
[25:50] | not your mom’s. | 不是你母亲的 |
[25:51] | Ooh. Really? | 不用这么毒吧你 |
[25:52] | – Avery. – What? | -艾弗里 -怎么了 |
[25:54] | I want to know who the hell sent my kidney | 我想知道谁让我的肾 |
[25:55] | flying coach to Seattle | 飞回了西雅图 |
[25:56] | when I sent two surgeons to pick it up. | 我已经派两个外科大夫去取回来了 |
[25:58] | Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[25:59] | He’s talking about the protocols. | 他在说章程 |
[26:01] | Look… | 看看 |
[26:03] | Pegasus policy states, look, | 飞马的政策里写着 看 |
[26:05] | “Donated kidneys coming from outside a certain radius” | “一定半径范围内的被捐献肾脏” |
[26:08] | “will be flown unaccompanied,” | “将无人陪伴的飞回” |
[26:10] | “saving personnel hours.” | “以节省人工时间” |
[26:11] | So when the other hospital called, | 所以当其它医院来电话时 |
[26:13] | the nurse just told ’em to put it on a plane. | 护士就告诉他们把它放到飞机上吧 |
[26:15] | Told you they were stupid rules. | 告诉过你他们的规定很扯 |
[26:16] | You should read ’em sometime. | 说了你得认真看看 |
[26:17] | Oh, great. Does anybody know what’s going on? | 太棒了 有人知道这医院是怎么了吗 |
[26:21] | Tough day, boss? | 不好当头吧 老板 |
[26:24] | He is drowning, | 他做不好的 |
[26:25] | and he is taking my hospital down with him. | 还连累了我们医院一起不好 |
[26:27] | Where is all this drama coming from? | 到底发生了什么 |
[26:28] | He will handle this. Just give him time. | 他会处理好的 给他点时间 |
[26:30] | He’s paralyzed. | 他快不行了 |
[26:32] | Decisions are like building blocks. | 做决定就像盖楼房 |
[26:33] | He’ll make one, then another will follow. | 他做出一个决定 之后另一个会随之而来 |
[26:35] | You do not do this job, | 这种职位不是 |
[26:36] | one calmly thought-out decision at a time. | 可以一次做一个冷静而周全的决定 |
[26:39] | You’re spinning plates, ten at a time, | 你在转盘子 同时转十个 |
[26:41] | and you’re doing it at a sprint. | 而且是边转边短跑冲刺 |
[26:42] | He will get there. | 他会好的 |
[26:43] | You act like I don’t have any idea | 你这样好像是我不知道 |
[26:44] | what I’m talking about. | 自己在说什么一样 |
[26:45] | When I was chief, I worked hand in hand with the board. | 我当主任的时候 我与董事会密切合作 |
[26:48] | So I know what it takes to– | 所以我知道 |
[26:48] | You are not doing it now, Richard. | 你现在没在做 理查德 |
[26:52] | I am not thinking of myself, Catherine. | 我不是在担心自己 凯瑟琳 |
[26:55] | I’m thinking of your son. | 我在为你的儿子考虑 |
[26:57] | Look, if he fails at this, | 如果他这次失败了 |
[26:58] | it will follow him his whole life. | 他将会一生都追悔此事 |
[27:00] | It’ll define his entire career– | 这会决定他的整个事业 |
[27:03] | This failure– and he didn’t even choose it. | 这次失败 甚至不是他自己选择的 |
[27:05] | His mother chose it for him. | 是他妈妈替他选择的 |
[27:10] | Ca– | 凯 |
[27:25] | You find me a real heart yet? | 你给我找到真的心脏了吗 |
[27:26] | I’ve got a real heart for you. | 我有一个真的心脏给你 |
[27:28] | You just have to get over yourself. | 你只需要战胜自己 |
[27:30] | Move on. | 向前看 |
[27:31] | Whatever it is that happened between the two of you | 不管你俩之间曾经发生过什么 |
[27:33] | is so far in the past… | 那已经是过去了 |
[27:36] | It’s like it was yesterday. | 一切还如同昨天一样 |
[27:40] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[27:41] | You can’t forgive him. So don’t. | 你不能原谅他 那就别原谅 |
[27:44] | Beat him. | 打败他 |
[27:46] | Take his perfectly good heart and outlive him with it. | 用他健康的心脏 活得比他还长 |
[27:50] | There’s, uh… really enough juice left in that heart | 那个心脏里 真的足够健康 |
[27:54] | to get me to his funeral? | 让我撑到他的葬礼吗 |
[27:56] | There’s enough juice to get you dancing on his grave. | 足够让你在他的坟墓上跳舞 |
[28:04] | Then my heart will stop. | 然后我的心脏就会停跳 |
[28:07] | The monitor will flatline. | 监视仪会出现直线 |
[28:12] | And you guys will have to get out of there. | 你们都要从这里出去 |
[28:14] | Mm. Because the docs… | 因为医生们 |
[28:17] | will only have five minutes to open me up | 只有五分钟时间来切开我 |
[28:21] | or my organs will be no good. | 否则我的器官会变坏 |
[28:26] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:32] | Don’t do this now, mom. | 别这样 妈妈 |
[28:35] | I know it’s selfish, | 我知道这很自私 |
[28:37] | but I want more minutes. | 可我想再多些时间 |
[28:40] | The closer it gets… | 时间临近 |
[28:43] | I will support you either way. | 我怎么都会支持你的 |
[28:47] | But if you want to stop… | 但如果你改变主意 |
[28:50] | We can end this right now and go home. | 我们可以马上结束这一切然后回家 |
[28:53] | Mom. | 妈 |
[28:54] | She just wants to make sure that if you have any doubts– | 她只是想确认你是否还有疑问 |
[28:57] | Your son is still a doctor. | 你们的儿子依旧是一名医生 |
[29:01] | And… | 而且 |
[29:02] | He wants to save a 17-year-old girl in Idaho | 他想要拯救爱达荷的一名17岁女孩 |
[29:05] | who is gonna get one of his kidneys. | 她将得到他的一个肾 |
[29:09] | The other one is going to a 44-year-old councilman in Nevada. | 另一个将捐给内华达一名44岁的议员 |
[29:15] | His kidney could be president one day. | 他的肾有一天可能成为总统的 |
[29:20] | You get it now. | 你终于懂了 |
[29:23] | I do. | 我懂了 |
[29:29] | Keep going. | 继续说 |
[29:35] | Half of your liver is going to | 你一半肝将捐给就在这里的 |
[29:38] | a 50-year-old artist right here at Seattle Grace. | 西雅图圣恩一名50岁的艺术家 |
[29:42] | And a 10-year-old in Oregon will get to play | 而俄勒冈州的一名10岁男孩因得到另一半 |
[29:44] | on his little league team ’cause of the other half. | 而他将成为联赛中的一员 |
[29:51] | Did you get the O.R. straightened out? | 你把手术室安排好了吗 |
[29:54] | The place doesn’t run without Owen, Derek. | 德里克 这个地方没有欧文没法运作 |
[29:55] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[29:56] | I didn’t force him to leave. | 我没逼他离开 |
[29:58] | But once he started talking about who’s to blame– | 但只要他开始谈论该怪谁时 |
[30:00] | Because he feels the blame, | 因为事发之后的每天 |
[30:02] | every day since it’s happened. | 他都觉得是他的错 |
[30:05] | And you remind him again and again. | 而你却一再二的提醒他 |
[30:07] | You say you forgive him, but you don’t | 你说你原谅他了 但是你没有 |
[30:10] | or you won’t. | 或许是你不愿意 |
[30:11] | So what is it? | 到底怎么了 |
[30:12] | What is this about? | 到底是要怎样 |
[30:14] | ‘Cause it’s not about him. | 你这样不是因为他 |
[31:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[31:44] | Surgery. Remember that? | 去手术 记得吗 |
[31:45] | – No, I’m in 2. – No, you’re not. I am. | -我在2号手术室 -不 是我在 |
[31:46] | Move. I’ve got a domino transplant. | 让开 我有一个多米诺移植 |
[31:48] | And I’m getting a kid off dialysis. | 我这个孩子不能再透析了 |
[31:50] | I can totally wait. | 我完全能等 |
[31:51] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能等 |
[31:52] | Well, I can’t. Let’s get this show on the road. | 我真不能等 让我们先来吧 |
[31:55] | This kid’s a flight risk. Find someplace else. | 这孩子非常危险 你找别的手术室吧 |
[31:57] | This O.R.’s the only one that’s staffed. | 这是唯一有工作人员的手术室了 |
[32:00] | Could you guys please shut up? | 你们都闭嘴 |
[32:01] | My patient is trying to die in here, | 我的病人要死在这里了 |
[32:02] | and he’d like to do it in silence. | 他想在安静中逝去 |
[32:04] | Oh, god. He’s dying in there? | 天啊 他要死在那里吗 |
[32:05] | Maybe you should go first. | 也许你先进去做吧 |
[32:07] | How long is he gonna be? | 他要用多久 |
[32:09] | Because Yang needs the O.R. | 杨需要手术室 |
[32:10] | I’ve got an O.R. | 我已经有手术室了 |
[32:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[32:12] | Hey, all of you shut up. | 都给我闭嘴 |
[32:13] | All right, here’s what you’re gonna do… | 你们这样来办 |
[32:16] | Okay, just, uh, give me one second. | 给我一点时间 |
[32:26] | Kepner, go back to your patient. | 凯普娜 你回去病人那里 |
[32:28] | He can take as long as he needs. We will wait. | 他需要多就都行 我们等 |
[32:30] | Yang, you’re in O.R. 2. | 杨 你用2号手术室 |
[32:32] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[32:33] | Heart and lungs trump kidneys. | 心脏和肺比肾重要 |
[32:34] | Take the patient back to holding, | 你让病人回去等 |
[32:35] | and the next O.R. that’s available is yours. | 下一个空出来的手术室就是你的 |
[32:37] | – You can’t – That is it. | -你不能这样 -决定了 |
[32:47] | Well, you heard the man. | 你听到他的话了 |
[32:48] | He’s the boss. Now move. | 他是老大 快动起来 |
[33:04] | It’s about time. | 快到时间了 |
[33:07] | You mean “Thank you, Meredith | 你是想说”谢谢 梅瑞狄斯 |
[33:08] | for carrying a kidney across state lines for me.” | 谢谢你穿越州界线为我带回一颗肾” |
[33:10] | Whatever. Hand it over. | 随你 给我吧 |
[33:12] | Can I scrub in? I’d love to– | 我能参加手术吗 我想 |
[33:13] | I got Murphy. | 我有墨菲帮忙 |
[33:25] | You want me to apologize, Alex? | 你想我道歉吗 阿历克斯 |
[33:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:28] | I’m sorry we bought the hospital. | 对不起我们买了这家医院 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry you have to think of us as your bosses now. | 对不起现在你不得不把我们看成你的老板 |
[33:33] | But we didn’t do it for just us. | 但我们这么做不仅是为了自己 |
[33:35] | We did it for everyone– | 我们这么做是为了每个人 |
[33:37] | For you, for Wilson, | 为了你 为了威尔逊 |
[33:38] | Who, by the way, fought so hard for you today, | 顺便 她今天为你非常努力 |
[33:40] | I thought she might cut someone to get you that kidney. | 我还以为她会切了某个人把肾给你 |
[33:44] | So drop the attitude | 放下你的高傲态度 |
[33:44] | before nobody wants to work with you anymore. | 免得没有人想和你共事了 |
[33:55] | There’s nothing to talk about, Shepherd. | 没什么好说的了 谢博德 |
[33:56] | Move on. | 算了吧 |
[33:57] | Oh, come on. This is costing me gas. | 别这样 浪费我的汽油 |
[34:00] | You can afford it. | 你又不是付不起 |
[34:14] | Nobody blames you for hiring the plane. | 没人怪你雇了那架飞机 |
[34:16] | Not me, not anybody else, and you shouldn’t either. | 我不怪你 没人怪你 你也别怪自己 |
[34:21] | You never would’ve signed that paper | 如果你知道会发生什么 |
[34:22] | if you knew what was gonna happen. | 你怎么也不会签那个合约 |
[34:24] | Let it go. | 别怪自己了 |
[34:25] | You blame me. | 你怪我 |
[34:28] | You said it, Shepherd. | 你自己说的 谢博德 |
[34:29] | You said it again this morning. | 今天早上你又说了一次 |
[34:32] | I was pissed. | 我很生气 |
[34:33] | I’ve been pissed, but not at you. | 我当时很生气 但不是生你的气 |
[34:38] | The world. | 我气这个世界 |
[34:46] | I’m pissed at Mark. | 我气马克 |
[34:58] | You gotta let that go. | 你不该这样 |
[35:06] | It’s almost time. | 时间差不多了 |
[35:08] | When the monitor goes, when he’s gone. | 等监视器停了 他就离开我们了 |
[35:11] | They’ll have to start operating, so… | 他们将开始手术 所以 |
[35:13] | We should probably pay our respects now. | 我们该准备哀悼了 |
[35:55] | Time of death–1846. | 死亡时间 18:46 |
[35:58] | Start the clock. | 开始计时 |
[36:00] | No. No. | 不 |
[36:07] | Hazel, we only have five minutes | 海瑟尔 我们只有5分钟 |
[36:10] | or this will all have been for nothing. | 不然这一切都白费了 |
[36:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:24] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:26] | No! | 不 |
[36:27] | Honey, we’ve been preparing for this. Let’s go. | 亲爱的 我们准备好了 走吧 |
[36:30] | – Come on. – No! | -走吧 -不 |
[36:31] | Come on, dear. | 走吧 |
[36:32] | No. | 不 |
[36:36] | Okay, I am– | 我… |
[36:37] | I am sorry, Hazel. | 抱歉 海瑟尔 |
[36:38] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[36:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:42] | – No. – Sweetie. | -不 -亲爱的 |
[36:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:44] | No. | 不 |
[37:21] | Was he there? | 他在那吗 |
[37:22] | – No. – Oh. | -不在 -哦 |
[37:23] | Move over. | 让开点 |
[37:26] | Yeah. I heard you almost killed somebody | 我听说你为杰琳抢肾 |
[37:28] | trying to get Jaelynn her kidney, | 差点跟人打起来 |
[37:30] | and I was kind of a douche face, | 我还摆那么个臭脸给你看 |
[37:33] | anyway, I’m–I’m sorry. And thanks. | 总之我很抱歉 谢谢你 |
[37:40] | Can I, uh, buy you a beer or something? | 我请你喝杯酒怎么样 |
[37:42] | Um, I’ m all set. | 我不用了 |
[37:45] | Yeah, we both are. We’re all set. | 我们都吃好喝好了 |
[37:51] | Well, that was, uh… | 那还真是 |
[37:55] | What were we talking about? | 我们刚才说到哪儿了 |
[37:57] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[37:58] | What? | 什么 |
[37:59] | – Okay, thanks. – Thank you, doctor. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 医生 |
[38:01] | He stepped up, didn’t he, my reluctant son? | 他做的不错 是吧 我那被迫的苦孩子 |
[38:04] | If I were the kind of woman to say “I told you so,” | 如果我是那种喜欢事后诸葛亮的女人 |
[38:07] | this might be the time. | 此时就是我得意的最佳时机 |
[38:09] | He got through the day. | 他不过就挺过了一天 |
[38:10] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[38:11] | Can’t you just say that I was right once? | 你就不能承认一次我是对的吗 |
[38:13] | No, not when the stakes are this high. | 不能 尤其是在这种利害关系下 |
[38:16] | You want him to step up, but the steps are too high, | 你想让他往上走 但这台阶有点太高了 |
[38:18] | and the consequences for his career are too grave. | 这对他职业生涯的影响太严重了 |
[38:21] | It’s not fair to him. | 这对他不公平 |
[38:22] | Don’t you tell me what’s not fair for my son. | 你凭什么来告诫我什么是对我儿子公平的 |
[38:24] | You want to give professional advice? Fine. | 你想提专业上的建议 没问题 |
[38:28] | But you’re wandering into parenting advice, | 但涉及到教育孩子的建议 |
[38:30] | and that is not your place. | 就轮不到你说话了 |
[38:32] | Yeah, you’re right. I’m sorry. I overstepped. | 你说得对 我很抱歉 我越界了 |
[38:34] | Yes, sir, you did. | 没错 你是越界了 |
[38:41] | You ever… | 你有没有 |
[38:43] | You ever say something and then a minute later, | 你有没有 说完话一分钟之后 |
[38:47] | realize you sound like a complete imbecile? | 就觉得自己听起来像是白痴的时候吗 |
[38:50] | Um, that’s… never happened to me. | 还真没发生过这种情况 |
[38:55] | I’ve been a single mom for 28 years, | 我当了28年的单身母亲 |
[38:59] | ever since Jackson’s dad ran off | 自从杰克森的父亲因为承担不起 |
[39:00] | to God knows where | 作为艾弗里家族成员的压力 |
[39:01] | because he couldn’t stand the pressure of being an Avery. | 跑到不知道哪个旮旯去了 |
[39:05] | And I’ve been looking for a man | 我一直在寻找一个 |
[39:06] | who cared about Jackson the way a parent would, | 能像父亲一样关心杰克森的男人 |
[39:11] | and… the moment I find him, | 然而当我找到那个人时 |
[39:13] | I bite his head off. | 我却对他大发脾气 |
[39:25] | You’re always gonna know what’s best for Jackson. | 你总是知道什么对孩子是最好的 |
[39:30] | Okay, thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[39:36] | Yeah, right there. | 对 就是这里 |
[39:39] | Okay, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:41] | That’s it, then. Wow. | 这样就好了 |
[39:42] | We’re officially the new board of directors. | 我们现在正式组成新的董事会了 |
[39:45] | For better or worse. | 同甘共苦 |
[39:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:46] | Congratulations, everyone. | 祝贺大家 |
[39:49] | Actually, I’d like to share | 其实 我想和大家说说 |
[39:51] | a list of a few things I think are our top priority. | 最应该优先解决的几件事 |
[39:54] | You mean that the foundation thinks– | 你是说基金会认为吧 |
[39:55] | No, I don’t, actually… | 不 其实不是 |
[39:57] | mean the foundation or my mom | 不是基金会 也不是我老妈 |
[39:59] | or these stupid protocols. | 更不是这些愚蠢的规定 |
[40:05] | I mean me. | 而是我个人的想法 |
[40:06] | Okay, well… let’s just listen. | 那咱们就好好听他说吧 |
[40:10] | Okay, I’ll listen. | 好的 我听听 |
[40:14] | Number one, I move that we reinstate Owen Hunt | 第一点 我提议欧文·亨特恢复 |
[40:17] | as chief of surgery, effective immediately. | 外科主任的职位 立即生效 |
[40:19] | Dr. Hunt has agreed to this. | 亨特医生已经同意复职了 |
[40:21] | There were some conditions. | 是有附加条件的 |
[40:21] | Which brings me to my second point. | 我在接下来的第二点会说到 |
[40:23] | We are reopening the E.R. | 我们会重新开放急诊室 |
[40:25] | We will be a level-1 trauma center again. | 我们会再次成为一流的外伤科中心 |
[40:28] | That will be top priority | 等欧文·亨特前来继续工作 |
[40:30] | once Owen Hunt is here to share his input. | 这一任务就是最优先的事情 |
[40:34] | From now on, the foundation will follow our lead. | 从现在开始 基金会将听从我们的领导 |
[40:38] | We will tell them our decisions as we make them. | 我们自己做决定 再告诉他们 |
[40:40] | Well, hear, hear. | 不错不错 |
[40:41] | No, that sounds good. | 那听起来很不错 |
[40:44] | I’ve got one more thing. | 我还有一件事要说 |
[40:45] | Maybe you shouldn’t push it. | 也许你不用急着一次说这么多 |
[40:46] | The transplant process is very scary. | 移植过程是很可怕的 |
[40:49] | We are building a new hospital. | 我们在建立一家全新的医院 |
[40:52] | And that was your vision, not mine. | 这是你们的愿景 不是我的 |
[40:55] | My priority is to make sure your vision comes true. | 我的首要任务是保证你们的愿景能够实现 |
[40:57] | And while it is important that we become | 成为研究和创新的前沿中心 |
[41:00] | a leading center for research and innovation, | 这点是很重要 |
[41:02] | we have to remember something. | 不过我们得铭记于心一点 |
[41:04] | We are now officially a hospital run by doctors, | 现在这里正式成为一家由医生经营的医院 |
[41:09] | that should mean something. | 这有重大意义 |
[41:10] | It is our responsibility | 我们有责任 |
[41:12] | to be the best doctors we can possibly be, | 尽全力做最优秀的医生 |
[41:15] | so that those who come after us | 让那些追随我们前来的人 |
[41:17] | can strive to be their best. | 也能努力达到他们的最优 |
[41:19] | So… | 那么 |
[41:21] | with that in mind, | 出于以上想法 |
[41:23] | I move to rename the hospital. | 我提议为医院重新命名 |
[41:25] | Again? | 又改名 |
[41:26] | Why would we do that? | 我们为什么要改名 |
[41:27] | To–to what? | 改成什么 |
[41:28] | Let me guess. The Harper Avery Hospital? | 我猜猜 是不是哈珀·艾弗里医院 |
[41:31] | No. | 不是 |
[41:32] | I propose that we give this hospital a name | 我提议医院的新名字 |
[41:34] | that can honor the very reason we’ve come together | 能以其为纪念 纪念我们 |
[41:37] | and been able to do this, | 买下医院的原因 |
[41:39] | a name that exemplifies the spirit of this hospital, | 能诠释这家医院的灵魂 |
[41:42] | but also the depth of our dedication. | 但也能表明我们的至深感情 |
[41:45] | A patient goes from worrying about getting an organ | 患者之前担心得不到器官 |
[41:49] | to worrying if the organ will be rejected. | 之后担心移植的器官会有排异反应 |
[42:05] | All in favor? | 都赞成吗 |
[42:07] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[42:17] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[42:17] | The anxiety continues | 焦虑会一直持续 |
[42:19] | until they can finally open their eyes after surgery | 直到他们终于在术后睁开眼睛 |
[42:23] | and see that their gift has been accepted. | 看到生命的馈赠已被身体接纳 |