时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Work keeps our minds active. | 工作让我们的头脑保持灵活 |
[00:11] | It keeps us out of trouble. | 这让我们远离烦恼 |
[00:12] | 13 seconds to run a low-exposure, high-resolution, full-body | 13秒就可以进行一次低辐射 高分辨率的 |
[00:17] | X-ray. | 全身扫描 |
[00:18] | When this E.R. Reopens tomorrow, | 等明天急诊室开始就诊 |
[00:20] | this thing is gonna save us time, money, and lives. | 这个宝贝就能帮我们节省时间金钱 拯救生命 |
[00:23] | Say that first part again. | 再说一遍开始的那部分 |
[00:24] | What, 13 seconds for a full-body x-ray? | 哪部分 13秒钟全身扫描 |
[00:29] | We’re gonna be able to do a complete evaluation | 我们能够足不出诊室 |
[00:31] | of, uh, G.S.W.s, stabbings, crush injuries, | 就对枪伤 刺伤 车祸 |
[00:33] | without ever having to leave this E.R. | 进行全面的检查 |
[00:35] | Do you like your new toy? | 喜欢你的新玩具吗 |
[00:37] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[00:38] | Then shut up and thank me for it. | 那就闭上嘴谢谢我 |
[00:46] | When we’re not working, our hands are idle, | 当我们不工作 闲下来的时候 |
[00:49] | and the devil will find work for idle hands to do. | 魔鬼就会给我们闲着的手找事做 |
[00:52] | Need any help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[00:53] | Nope. | 不用 |
[00:54] | Uh, it’s on. You ready? | 穿好了 准备好了吗 |
[01:08] | Obviously I won’t be wearing it | 之后我不会只穿 |
[01:09] | with a t-shirt and underwear. | T恤和内裤的 |
[01:10] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[01:11] | You should only wear it with a t-shirt and underwear. | 你就应该只穿T恤和内裤 |
[01:15] | Or nothing… | 或者什么都不穿 |
[01:17] | Would be even better. | 就更好了 |
[01:18] | Okay, I have to practice walking on it for a while… | 好吧 我得练习一下 |
[01:22] | if I want to wear it to work. | 如果要穿它去上班的话 |
[01:29] | Yeah, totally. | 是啊没错 |
[01:31] | And when you have an idle mind, | 当你的头脑闲下来的时候 |
[01:32] | well, that’s the devil’s playground, too. | 魔鬼也会在那安营扎寨 |
[01:36] | It was wet and cold. I got the flu. | 那天又湿又冷 我感冒了 |
[01:39] | And I couldn’t wait to go again. | 但是我还想再去一次 |
[01:40] | That was the first time I went fly-fishing. | 那是我第一次用假蝇钓鱼 |
[01:43] | – Has he stopped kicking? – For the moment. | -他是不是不踢了 -现在是 |
[01:45] | Her eyesight is developing this week. | 这周她的眼睛开始发育了 |
[01:48] | Unless it’s not. Unless she’s blind. | 也许不发育 也许她看不见 |
[01:51] | She’s not blind. Or he’s not. | 她不会看不见的 或者他 |
[01:53] | Or if he or she is blind, that’s fine. | 即便他或者她眼睛看不见 那也没关系 |
[01:55] | Blind is fine. | 看不见也没事 |
[01:56] | What do we call it, “It”? | 我们应该怎么叫啊 “它” |
[01:59] | One of us can say “He,” one of us can say “She,” | 可以一个叫他 一个叫她 |
[02:01] | and we’re covered. | 这样就错不了了 |
[02:02] | Well, no, because then it’s gonna be born | 不对 这样他一出生 |
[02:04] | thinking one of us is always wrong. | 就会知道我们中的一个一直是错的 |
[02:07] | Well, maybe it can’t hear anyway. | 也许它根本就听不见 |
[02:08] | – Maybe it’s deaf. – Deaf is fine. | -也许它是个聋子 -聋也没事 |
[02:10] | Helen Keller went to Harvard, Meredith. | 海伦·凯勒可是上了哈佛哦 梅瑞狄斯 |
[02:14] | Okay, well, what if it’s not fine? | 那如果更严重呢 |
[02:16] | What if it’s absorbed twin body? | 如果是连体婴儿呢 |
[02:18] | – Two heads, extra arms– – Stop. | -两个头 多一只胳膊 -别说了 |
[02:21] | I’m just saying, | 我只想说 |
[02:22] | if anyone’s gonna have a baby with two heads and three arms | 如果谁会生一个有两个头三只胳膊 |
[02:24] | and 11 toes, it’s gonna be me. | 11个脚趾的孩子 那肯定是我 |
[02:26] | Would you just go to sleep? Please. | 睡觉吧 求你了 |
[02:30] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[02:39] | And we own a hospital. | 我们有家医院了啊 |
[02:40] | Yeah, we have for several weeks now. | 是啊 都好几个礼拜了 |
[02:42] | Yeah, but today it has an E.R. and, uh, coffee sleeves | 是啊 不过今天又有了急诊室 |
[02:44] | with the new logo on them. | 和印了名字的咖啡隔热套 |
[02:46] | We needed the coffee sleeves, right? | 我们需要这样的隔热套是吧 |
[02:47] | They’re a good expense? | 这钱花的对吗 |
[02:48] | Oh, yeah, for branding. Mm-hmm. | 当然了 为了品牌营销 |
[02:49] | We had a 17-hour meeting about it. | 为这个我们开了17小时的会呢 |
[02:53] | I love the new logo. It really catches the eye. | 我喜欢这个新院标 很抓人眼球 |
[02:56] | And, uh, these coffee sleeves– excellent thermal retention. | 这些隔热套 保温效果真好 |
[02:59] | What’s up with the sheet? | 这块布是干嘛的 |
[03:00] | I thought you guys put it there for some kind of unveiling. | 我以为你们要弄个揭牌仪式呢 |
[03:02] | No. | 不是啊 |
[03:03] | Well, somebody should say a few words, right? | 应该有人讲几句话吧 |
[03:05] | I mean, it’s unlucky not to. | 为个好彩头啊 |
[03:07] | Hey, why are you guys staring at the wall? | 你们干嘛盯着墙啊 |
[03:09] | Oh, we’re waiting for the… big unveiling. | 我们等着揭牌仪式呢 |
[03:13] | Mm. Well, you should be staring at my wife. | 你们应该盯着我老婆看看 |
[03:16] | New haircut? | 新发型 |
[03:17] | No. It’s her leg. She’s weing high heels. | 不是 她的腿 她穿高跟鞋啦 |
[03:20] | Because she has a sexy high-heel leg | 因为她有一双穿高跟鞋的美腿 |
[03:21] | that makes her ass go pow. | 凸显她的翘臀啊 |
[03:27] | Baby got back. | 俊俏的背影啊 |
[03:27] | Mm-hmm. Come on, guys. | 来吧 筒子们 |
[03:29] | You can comment, too. You have permission. | 有啥想法都说说 给你们机会 |
[03:30] | It’s the one time in your life you can say it… no. | 过这村没这店了啊 |
[03:32] | And, uh, not be gross. | 不要说猥琐的 |
[03:33] | Well, I think it’s a fine gluteal– | 我觉得这块近臀肌长得不错啊 |
[03:36] | – Oh, no. Yeah. Let’s just do the unveiling. | – 这 – 咱们还是揭牌吧 |
[03:38] | Um, guys, I think the painters actually just left that there. | 我觉得这是工人留下的吧 |
[03:48] | Let’s get back to work. | 咱们开始工作吧 |
[03:49] | End of speech. | 讲完了 |
[03:53] | Awesome. | 太赞了 |
[03:53] | We are awesome. Did you see our picture in this? | 我们太强了 看到我们的照片了吗 |
[03:56] | Ha ha ha ha ha ha. | 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 |
[03:57] | I’m at 28 weeks and I am worried about digeorge syndrom. | 我怀孕28周了 我担心孩子有迪乔治综合症 |
[04:00] | Digeogre? There’s like, what, | 迪乔治 |
[04:02] | a 1 in 100,000? | 十万分之一啊 |
[04:04] | It’s too rare. | 可能性太小了 |
[04:04] | More likely it’ll have a cleft palate | 还是唇腭裂 |
[04:06] | or a heart defect. | 或者先天性心脏病比较靠谱 |
[04:07] | Wait, if your baby has a heart defect, | 行啦 如果孩子有心脏病 |
[04:08] | I will fix it. | 我能治啊 |
[04:10] | What about phenylketonuria? | 要是苯丙酮尿症呢 |
[04:11] | No, we screen for that at birth and treat it with diet. | 没事 一出生就能查出来 直接食疗 |
[04:14] | What about a giant hemangioma? | 要是有个巨大的血管瘤呢 |
[04:15] | Like a huge, out-of-control bloodsucker? | 像一个巨型的 无法控制的吸血鬼一样 |
[04:17] | Now that’s a possibility. | 这倒是有可能啊 |
[04:18] | Or maybe a congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation. | 又或者是先天性囊性腺瘤样畸形 |
[04:22] | Again, I will operate and do a lung transplant. | 我会手术进行肺移植的 |
[04:25] | We own a hospital– | 咱有一个医院啊 |
[04:26] | “A cutting-edge, research-oriented hospital | 一个最尖端的研究型医院 |
[04:29] | with an advanced level-I trauma center.” | 包括一个先进的一级急救中心 |
[04:31] | Whatever’s wrong with your baby, we will fix it. | 不管你家宝贝有什么问题咱都能治 |
[04:33] | But you agree, there’s definitely something wrong? | 但你同意我的孩子肯定有点毛病吧 |
[04:35] | Oh, my god. Marcus Cho? | 我的天哪 马库斯·周 |
[04:37] | Who’s Marcus Cho? | 马库斯·周是谁 |
[04:38] | Uh, uh, he’s like a high-functioning moron | 他是个…高级的傻子 |
[04:40] | who was a year behind me at Stanford. | 在斯坦福比我低一届 |
[04:41] | And he just got published with his attending for… | 他刚刚发表了关于… |
[04:44] | No. No. | 不不 |
[04:45] | For what? | 什么啊 |
[04:46] | Robot-assisted surgery for mitral valve regurgitation! | 机器人辅助二尖瓣返流手术成果 |
[04:49] | He looks kinda smart. | 他看起来挺聪明的啊 |
[04:51] | He’s a moron. | 他是个大傻子 |
[04:53] | I heard there was an O.B. | 我听说有个产科医生 |
[04:54] | using forceps during a breech delivery. | 用钳子进行臀位分娩 |
[04:56] | Pulled a little too hard and… | 夹得有点紧 结果… |
[04:59] | Pop. | 咔嘣 |
[05:00] | Now that’s what I’m talking about. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[05:02] | We’ll let these fluids go in for a few hours | 先给你输点液 |
[05:04] | and then, uh, set you up for chemo this afternoon. | 然后今天下午准备做化疗 |
[05:07] | Who’s gonna set me up, you | 谁给我准备 你 |
[05:09] | or Dr. Wilson? | 还是威尔逊医生 |
[05:10] | Dr. Wilson. | 威尔逊医生 |
[05:11] | She’s been begging for more time with you. | 她求我多和你待一会儿 |
[05:13] | Did you cry? | 你哭了没有 |
[05:14] | I have that effect on the ladies. | 我对女性的吸引力太大了 |
[05:16] | I’ll bet you do. | 我同意 |
[05:19] | – Hey. – Hey, sorry. You got a sec? | -嗨 -嗨 不好意思 你有时间吗 |
[05:20] | Yeah. Uh, Pablo, this is Dr. Myers. | 有 帕布洛 这是梅尔医生 |
[05:22] | Hey, what’s up, Pablo? | 嗨你好吗 帕布洛 |
[05:24] | I just want to say, I have that c-section in 20 | 我想问你 我20分钟后有个剖腹产 |
[05:26] | if you wanted to watch, unless you’re busy. | 你想不想看 如果不忙的话 |
[05:28] | Watch you actually do a real surgery? | 看你做个真正的手术 |
[05:30] | Yeah, you can criticize my scalpel technique, | 对啊 你可以批评我的开刀技术 |
[05:32] | which is awesome. | 其实完全一流啊 |
[05:33] | Dr. Karev? | 克莱夫医生 |
[05:35] | Uh… we’re slow. I don’t care. | 我们这不急 随便你 |
[05:38] | Whoa. | 哎呦 |
[05:41] | Uh, this popped out. | 这个喷出来了 |
[05:43] | Is that bad? Sorry. | 这很糟吧 对不起 |
[05:44] | Hey, don’t sweat it, little man. | 没关系啦 小家伙 |
[05:46] | I’m not little. I’m 12. | 我不小了 我12岁了 |
[05:48] | My growth was stunted by a lifetime of cancer. | 因为这个终身肿瘤我才不长个的 |
[05:53] | I’ll check in later. | 我一会儿过来 |
[05:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:59] | Did you do that on purpose? | 你是成心的吗 |
[06:00] | Is she going out with that nozzle? | 她就和这个衰人搞对象啊 |
[06:02] | I hate him. | 我讨厌他 |
[06:04] | Well, the guy’s a doctor. You can’t do that. | 他是个医生 你可不能这么说 |
[06:06] | You know what else we should do? | 你知道我们还应该做什么吗 |
[06:10] | What? | 什么 |
[06:11] | And get to know the new electronic board. | 了解一下新的电子公告板 |
[06:12] | It automatically updates the location of your patients | 它会自动更新病人的位置 |
[06:15] | and any labs that have been ordered. | 和所有要做的化验 |
[06:17] | And we now have workstations at every bed, | 现在每个床位都有智能终端 |
[06:18] | which are fully integrated with the new charting system. | 这些终端完全整合了新的图示系统 |
[06:21] | And the beds are now numbered differently, | 而且床位的序号变了 |
[06:22] | so just pay attention. | 所以要多注意 |
[06:24] | And now what you have all been waiting for… | 还有你们一直期待的 |
[06:28] | the Lodox– | Lodox全身扫描仪 |
[06:29] | Low-dose radiation x-ray statscanner. | 低辐射X光数字扫描仪 |
[06:32] | It provides full-body anterior and lateral views. | 能够呈现前身及侧身图像 |
[06:35] | The low radiation makes imaging safer | 低辐射使得对于小孩和孕妇 |
[06:37] | for children and pregnant women. | 更加的安全 |
[06:38] | It is our most cutting-edge tool | 这是我们在诊断科技领域 |
[06:40] | in diagnostic technology. | 最先进的设备 |
[06:42] | Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[06:43] | When can we use it? | 我们什么时候能用 |
[06:44] | Oh! I’ll volunteer. | 我做志愿者 |
[06:45] | When I was 6, I stuck a marble up my nose, | 我6岁时把一颗弹珠弄到鼻子里了 |
[06:47] | and it never came out. | 从没弄出来 |
[06:47] | We checked my stool for over a year. | 观察粪便有一年多 |
[06:49] | Listen, this is not a toy. | 这可不是个玩具 |
[06:50] | I know we all want to see this thing in action. | 我知道大家想看这东西工作 |
[06:53] | But be patient. | 但是耐心点 |
[06:54] | The last thing we need is some line forming | 我们最不愿意见到的就是真遇到外伤时 |
[06:56] | when some real trauma comes in. | 这仪器却被占用了 |
[06:58] | Chief Hunt, we’ve got an A.T.V. accident | 亨特主任 两分钟前发生 |
[07:00] | two minutes out. | 全地形车交通事故 |
[07:01] | And here we go. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[07:03] | Oh, Dr. Avery. | 艾弗里医生 |
[07:04] | Hey, I know you’ve been thinking about | 我知道你一直想 |
[07:06] | raising the profile of the hospital. | 提升医院的口碑 |
[07:07] | Not today, Dr. Bailey. | 今天没有 贝利医生 |
[07:08] | Today I am going to the E.R. | 今天我要去急诊室 |
[07:10] | to find something to operate on. | 找个手术做 |
[07:12] | Well, I have a proposal | 我有一个关于 |
[07:13] | for a Grey Sloan human genome mapping program | 格蕾-斯隆人类基因图谱的提议 |
[07:16] | that’ll cost less than Chicago’s program. | 而且花费比芝加哥的项目少 |
[07:17] | No money. We spent it on the new E.R. | 没钱了 我们都花到急诊室了 |
[07:19] | Okay, if you and the other board members | 好吧 如果你和其他董事会成员 |
[07:20] | would just read over the– | 能读一下这个… |
[07:22] | I am a doctor today, Bailey. | 我今天是个医生 贝利 |
[07:24] | Hmm. Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:26] | What have we got? | 情况怎么样 |
[07:27] | 16-year-old female. A.T.V. collision. | 16岁女性 全地形车碰撞事故 |
[07:29] | G.C.S. is 6. | 昏迷指数6 |
[07:30] | Open depressed skull fracture with active bleeding. | 开放性颅骨凹陷性骨折 伴随出血 |
[07:32] | Whoa. Let’s take her to Lodox. | 先送到Lodox全身扫描仪那 |
[07:33] | Get a statscan before we take her to trauma. | 先做全身扫描 再送到外伤科 |
[07:35] | – They’re using the Lodox. – The lodox? | -他们要用Lodox了 -真的 |
[07:37] | Oh, someone say “Lodox”? | 貌似有人说”Lodox” |
[07:39] | Got here just in time. | 来的真是时候 |
[07:39] | Sweet. This is gonna be great. | 好极了 一定会很爽的 |
[07:41] | All right, everyone. | 好的 各位 |
[07:42] | Let’s get ready for this transfer. | 准备好转移病人 |
[07:46] | All right, on my count. | 听我口令 |
[07:48] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[07:49] | She’s bleeding through these bandages. | 她的出血已经渗透绷带了 |
[07:51] | Ross, A.B.P. pads. | 罗斯 去拿抗原结合蛋白护垫 |
[07:52] | Got it. | 明白 |
[07:54] | Uh… it looks like it’s a branch of the M.C.A. | 貌似是大脑中动脉的一部分 |
[07:58] | Pressure’s not gonna tamponade it. | 压迫恐怕不能止血了 |
[07:59] | We need to get her straight to the O.R. | 我们得把她直接送到手术室 |
[08:01] | Uh, page Shepherd. Ross, you’re on this. | 呼叫谢博德 罗斯 你跟着 |
[08:03] | – She’s right here. – What about the Lodox? | -她刚到这 -那Lodox呢 |
[08:04] | She needs an intraoperative C.T. | 她需要手术中CT扫描 |
[08:06] | It’ll only take 13 seconds. | 这只需要13秒 |
[08:07] | We don’t have 13 seconds to spare. | 我们没有13秒可用了 |
[08:09] | She could stroke out at any second. Let’s move! | 她可能随时昏迷 快走 |
[08:11] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[08:15] | You guys want to look for my marble? | 你们想看看我的弹珠吗 |
[08:32] | Mr. Kramer. | 克雷默先生 |
[08:34] | Our best neurosurgeon– Dr. Shepherd– | 我们最好的神经外科医生 谢博德医生 |
[08:35] | just started operating on your daughter. | 刚刚开始对您女儿的手术 |
[08:36] | You’re gonna fix her, right? | 你们会治好她的 对吗 |
[08:37] | Well, she sustained a lot of damage to the brain. | 她的大脑遭受到了很大损伤 |
[08:39] | Since she wasn’t wearing a helmet– | 因为她没有佩戴头盔 |
[08:40] | She was wearing a helmet. | 她戴头盔了 |
[08:42] | We have been riding every weekend | 自从她13岁 |
[08:43] | since she was 13 years old. | 我们每周都出去骑车 |
[08:45] | I would never let her near a bike without one. | 我从不会让她不戴头盔骑车的 |
[08:47] | We–we stopped to take a picture. | 我们只是停下来照照片 |
[08:48] | She took her helmet off for a minute, | 她就摘下头盔一会儿 |
[08:50] | and that idiot comes flying out of nowhere. | 然后那个笨蛋就不知道从哪飞出来了 |
[08:51] | I swear to god, I am gonna hunt that son of a bitch down | 我发誓 我一定要找到那个混蛋 |
[08:53] | and I am gonna crack his skull open. | 我要把他的头骨打碎 |
[08:55] | We’re gonna do everything we can– | 我们会尽最大的努力 |
[08:56] | So what are you standing here for? | 那你还站在这干吗 |
[08:58] | Get in there! | 快回去 |
[09:03] | Dr. Yang, you got a sec? | 杨医生 你有空吗 |
[09:04] | Um, I don’t. I’m looking for Dr. Russell. | 没空 我在找拉塞尔医生 |
[09:06] | Well, I’m looking for funding. | 我在募集经费 |
[09:08] | Ugh. You’re pitching me now? | 你现在开始求我了 |
[09:09] | Yeah. You’re on the board. | 对啊 你在董事会 |
[09:09] | And I have been postponing research | 我一直推迟研究工作 |
[09:11] | to write policy to become, like, a lawyer, | 因为我得像个律师一样写各种东西 |
[09:14] | while people like Marcus Cho are out there doing it. | 而像马库斯·周这种人都能发表文章 |
[09:16] | We should be doing it. | 我们也要进行研究 |
[09:18] | Don’t you want this hospital | 你难道不想让这个医院 |
[09:19] | to be on the cutting edge of medical research? | 成为医疗研究的前沿阵地吗 |
[09:21] | Exactly. We’re on the same page. | 当然了 我们的目的是相同的 |
[09:22] | Okay. Then you’ll fund my genome project. | 好的 那就资助我的基因组计划 |
[09:25] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[09:26] | I need to find some badass, | 我要参与一些惊天地 |
[09:28] | – earth-shattering cardio research I can get in on. – Okay– | -泣鬼神的心胸外科研究 -好吧 |
[09:30] | I can’t tell you how happy I am to hear that. | 听到你说的 我真是太高兴了 |
[09:33] | Dr. Russell, I need to be put to work. | 拉塞尔医生 我得重新工作 |
[09:35] | I need to know what research projects you have pending– | 我想知道您最近从事的研究 |
[09:37] | Great. What are you doing this afternoon? | 好极了 你下午有空吗 |
[09:41] | I think I have just the procedure for you. | 我觉得我正好有适合你的项目 |
[09:43] | I got a page. | 有人呼我 |
[09:45] | I’m sorry. Do you know who needed a G.Y.N. consult? | 抱歉 你知道谁需要妇产科会诊吗 |
[09:47] | No, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:51] | Ahh. Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[09:52] | – Do you need a G.Y.N.? – Nope. | -你需要妇科会诊吗 -没有 |
[09:54] | Then who paged me? | 那是谁呼我的 |
[10:03] | Can I help you? | 找我有事吗 |
[10:04] | Well, I noticed your patient has acute abdominal pain. | 我注意到你的病人有急性腹痛 |
[10:06] | Any chest pains? | 有胸部疼痛吗 |
[10:07] | Because if you wanted to put her through the Lodox | 因为如果你想用Lodox给她 |
[10:10] | for a full body scan, you could. | 做全身扫描的话 你可以 |
[10:12] | If you wanted, | 如果你想的话 |
[10:13] | You know, to… use the Lodox. | 就是用Lodox |
[10:15] | Do I need a full body scan? | 我需要全身扫描吗 |
[10:16] | It only takes 13 seconds. | 只用13秒 |
[10:18] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不需要 |
[10:20] | No Lodox. Thank you. | 不用Lodox 谢谢 |
[10:27] | So recently, the pain has been getting worse? | 最近疼痛越来越严重了吗 |
[10:30] | I thought I had the stomach flu. | 我以为我得了肠胃流感 |
[10:32] | I drown myself in that sanitizer stuff, | 我经常用消毒杀菌剂之类的东西 |
[10:35] | but when you’re teaching kids, | 但是教那些小孩子 |
[10:36] | oh, they’re just little germ bags. | 他们真的是不知道干净 |
[10:40] | Ah, I’ve been out for a week. | 我已经请假一周了 |
[10:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:43] | Oh, it’s been great for me. | 这对我来说挺好的 |
[10:44] | I haven’t taken a day off in 28 years. | 28年来 我都没请过假 |
[10:48] | You know how many, um, cooking shows they have now? | 你知道现在有多少烹饪节目吗 |
[10:51] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[10:51] | It turns out, I love watching people cook things. | 我发现我喜欢看别人做饭 |
[10:54] | And then this morning, the pain was so bad, | 但是今天早上 实在是太疼了 |
[10:57] | I couldn’t move, so I-I called the ambulance. | 疼的没法动 所以我叫了救护车 |
[11:00] | Okay, Madeline, so from what I’m seeing here, | 玛德琳 以我现在的观察 |
[11:02] | it looks like gallstones. | 看起来像是 胆结石 |
[11:03] | Oh, god. Does that mean surgery? | 这需要做手术吗 |
[11:05] | It does. | 对 |
[11:05] | But the good news is, we can do it laparoscopically, | 好消息是 我们可以做腹腔镜手术 |
[11:08] | which means no big incisions | 伤口小 |
[11:09] | and very little recovery time. | 恢复时间短 |
[11:10] | And I’ll take them out, and you’ll be on your way. | 我把它们取出来 你就没事啦 |
[11:13] | Well, I get to watch some more people cook stuff. | 我还要看更多的人做饭呢 |
[11:17] | Okay, so I’m gonna get them started on admitting you. | 好的 我去让他们给你办理住院手续 |
[11:19] | You just sit tight. | 在这儿等我 |
[11:20] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:24] | Did you just update your patient file? | 你刚刚更新了病人档案吗 |
[11:26] | Watch this. | 瞧这个 |
[11:31] | So cool! | 酷毙了 |
[11:33] | You do get excited about things. | 新玩意儿总能让你很嗨嘛 |
[11:34] | Yes, I do. Hey, how’s that baby? | 没错 对了 宝宝怎么样 |
[11:36] | Oh, it probably has three arms and a tail. | 没准有三只手臂加一条尾巴 |
[11:39] | How’s your paramedic boyfriend? | 你的护理男友呢 |
[11:41] | Terrible. | 糟透了 |
[11:42] | I mean, um, great. | 我是说 他很好 |
[11:44] | Perfect. Just not– | 很完美 只是… |
[11:45] | I probably have to break up with him. | 我估计要和他分手 |
[11:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:48] | Okay, are– are you really asking? | 你是真心诚意问的吗 |
[11:50] | Because I really need to talk about this. | 因为我真心想聊聊这事儿 |
[11:53] | Well, now I’m not sure I’m asking. | 现在我倒不确定该不该问了 |
[11:54] | Okay. Uh, Matthew’s never… | 好吧 马修从来没有 |
[11:58] | been to the carnival. | 去过嘉年华 |
[12:00] | And he thinks that I haven’t either | 他以为我也没去过 |
[12:01] | because that’s what I told him, but I have. | 因为我是这么说的 但我其实去过 |
[12:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉打断 |
[12:04] | And you want to go to the carnival together? | 你想和他一起去嘉年华吗 |
[12:06] | Because I’ve been already and I… rode the rides. | 因为我去过了 也享受过那种刺激 |
[12:10] | You went to the carnival with Jackson. | 你上次是和杰克森一块儿去的 |
[12:13] | I have ridden the rides… | 我经历了那种欢快 |
[12:14] | and they are good– | 超级过瘾 |
[12:16] | The tilt-a-whirl and then | 有旋转椅 还有 |
[12:17] | that one that spins around | 那个当你背靠着墙 |
[12:18] | when your back is up against the wall | 就开始不停旋转的东西 |
[12:19] | and then the floor falls out from underneath your feet. | 接着你脚下的地板开始陷落 |
[12:21] | And I want Matthew to go with me, | 我想和马修一起去 |
[12:24] | but he wants to wait, | 但他却想再等等 |
[12:25] | which is… why he’s perfect, | 这正是他完美的地方 |
[12:28] | because that’s what I want. | 因为这是我想要的 |
[12:29] | I always wanted to wait, but I didn’t wait. | 我总是想要等 但我没做到 |
[12:31] | And now I just– | 现在我甚至 |
[12:33] | every night push him closer and closer. | 每晚对他步步紧逼 |
[12:36] | And I feel like I’m just gonna slip | 我恨不得背着他 |
[12:37] | and buy him a ticket and shove him on the tilt-a-whirl, | 偷偷买好票 然后直接把他推上旋转椅 |
[12:39] | and then he’s gonna love it, and I will have corrupted him. | 他会立马爱上它 但也把他推向了堕落 |
[12:41] | And I-I’m not a corrupter. | 我不是这样的人 |
[12:43] | Well, I don’t know why you’re talking to me about this. | 我不知道你为什么和我说这些 |
[12:45] | I am a big fan of the carnival | 我爱死嘉年华了 |
[12:46] | and I go every chance I get. | 一有机会就去 |
[12:48] | Yes, I know, but– | 对 我知道 但是 |
[12:49] | Okay, so your whole thing is, | 整件事的意义就在于 |
[12:51] | God has a plan, right? | 上帝自有安排 对吗 |
[12:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:53] | Well, there must be a reason | 那你已经去过嘉年华 |
[12:55] | why God let you go to the carnival already. | 也一定是上帝的安排 |
[12:58] | Maybe you’re supposed to take Matthew. | 也许你就该带马修一起去 |
[13:01] | You’re right, I should not be talking to you about this. | 你是对的 我就不该和你说这些 |
[13:05] | Fancy new E.R., | 梦幻新急诊啊 |
[13:06] | and all I’ve done is splint a pinkie? | 我要做的就是给小手指上夹板 |
[13:07] | This is why we bought a hospital? | 我们买下医院就为了这个吗 |
[13:09] | Uh, hey. If–if we get off… | 如果我们能 |
[13:12] | at a decent time, um, and we put Sofia down early, | 准时下班 早点哄索菲娅睡觉 |
[13:15] | and I could make dinner, and we could, um… | 我做好晚餐 接着我们就可以… |
[13:22] | Really? | 说真的 |
[13:23] | Really. | 真的 |
[13:26] | So… | 那么 |
[13:27] | You think tonight? | 你说今晚吗 |
[13:29] | Is definitely the night. | 就是今晚 |
[13:31] | For sex, right? We’re talking about sex? | 滚床单吗 我们指的是这个吗 |
[13:33] | The sexy night. | 床单之夜 |
[13:34] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[13:34] | Ladies, hey, just the two people I was looking for. | 女士们 我正在找你们呢 |
[13:37] | Uh, walk away, Bailey. | 别过来 贝利 |
[13:38] | No, no, I need to speak to board members, | 不 不 我要找董事会成员谈谈 |
[13:39] | and I remember you all giving me some kind of crap | 我还记得你们俩都说过 |
[13:41] | about how the door’s always open, so– | 大门随时敞开之类的话 所以 |
[13:43] | – Oh, but right now it’s closed. – One minute. | -不巧现在关上了 -就一分钟 |
[13:45] | It’s the wrong minute. | 时机不对 |
[13:46] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我玩吗 |
[13:48] | Okay, what happened to the new hospital, | 这座新医院到底怎么了 |
[13:50] | run by doctors, all about doctors? | 不是医生管理 一切为医生吗 |
[13:52] | Okay, well, it– what happened is, | 好吧 现在情况是 |
[13:54] | my wife’s new leg is making her feel sexy. | 我妻子的新腿让她变性感了 |
[13:56] | And we haven’t had sex in a long time. | 我们又很久没滚过床单了 |
[13:57] | I mean, we’ve done stuff, don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 我们做过一些事 |
[14:00] | But we haven’t done other stuff. | 但还有另一些事没做过 |
[14:02] | And other stuff is happening tonight. | 而今晚我们就要做那些事 |
[14:03] | So that’s what we were talking about | 你进来打断我们时 |
[14:05] | when you interrupted us– | 我们正在说这个 |
[14:06] | Walking away. | 我走了 |
[14:08] | – You warned her. – I did. | -你吓跑她了 -是啊 |
[14:15] | Uh, Meredith Grey, | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[14:16] | I want to talk to you about human genome mapping. | 我想和你聊聊人类基因组绘图 |
[14:20] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[14:21] | Yes, right now. | 对 现在 |
[14:22] | I’m operating. | 我在做手术 |
[14:23] | Exactly. I have you cornered. | 当然 你避无可避了 |
[14:24] | You can’t walk away | 你不能一走了之 |
[14:25] | or start talking about the sexual antics | 或开始跟我闲扯 |
[14:28] | you’re going to engage in tonight. | 你今晚计划的性爱活动 |
[14:29] | – But you can listen. – Bailey. | -但你可以听我说 -贝利 |
[14:31] | Now! | 听着 |
[14:32] | Genetic mapping can lead us to developing | 基因组绘图将带领我们研发出 |
[14:35] | targeted therapies for diseases. | 针对性的治疗方案 |
[14:37] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[14:37] | Oh, yes, precision medicine, | 对 精准施药 |
[14:40] | where we treat illness at its molecular source | 意味着从分子源头治疗疾病 |
[14:42] | instead of just dealing with the consequences. | 而不是仅仅对症下药 |
[14:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:45] | What it is is the future of medicine. | 这是医学的未来 |
[14:47] | It’s a way that we– | 通过这种方式我们… |
[14:49] | No, Bailey. Shut up. | 贝利 闭嘴 |
[14:50] | Please. You’re removing a gallstone. | 拜托 你在切除胆结石 |
[14:51] | You can do that in your sleep. | 你在梦里都能做好 |
[14:52] | No, it’s not gallstones. | 不 不是胆结石 |
[14:56] | Oh. It’s calcified. | 都钙化了 |
[14:58] | Okay, well, you’ll need to do a biopsy | 好吧 你需要做个切片检查 |
[15:00] | and maybe open her up. | 也许要切开看看 |
[15:02] | But don’t think the worst. | 但别太悲观 |
[15:03] | This is a hard mass. | 硬化肿瘤 |
[15:08] | This is cancer. | 是癌症 |
[15:17] | Oh, crap. It’s spread to the liver. | 老天 已经扩散到肝脏了 |
[15:20] | Oh, if she was teaching until last week, | 如果她上星期还在教书 |
[15:21] | it can’t be that bad. | 照理不会那么糟糕 |
[15:23] | All right, if we resect part of the liver | 好吧 如果我们切除部分肝脏 |
[15:25] | maybe we can get it all. | 也许能切除全部肿瘤 |
[15:26] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[15:30] | Oh, look at that. | 看哪 |
[15:32] | It’s encasing the hepatic artery and the bile duct. | 它已经包围了肝动脉和胆管 |
[15:36] | We could continue, | 我们可以继续 |
[15:37] | but we can’t take the artery. | 但不能碰肝动脉 |
[15:42] | It’s unresectable. | 无法切除 |
[15:46] | Well, let’s finish up and close. | 结束缝合吧 |
[15:53] | You have to take that much off? | 你要取下这么多吗 |
[15:54] | I need the exposure. | 我需要更大视野 |
[15:56] | Oh, there’s more damage than we could see on the C.T. | 比CT扫描上看到的损伤更多 |
[15:59] | It’s been a few hours. | 已经几个小时了 |
[16:00] | I’d really like to get an update to the father. | 我应该去告知她爸爸最新进展 |
[16:02] | Okay, but just so you know, he’s kind of a big, angry maniac. | 但你知道的 他是个健壮易怒的疯子 |
[16:05] | Oh, you can handle it. | 你能做到的 |
[16:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:08] | I’ll just make sure security’s close by. | 不过得确认保安在旁边 |
[16:10] | Look, Ross, this is an arena in which I know you excel. | 听着 罗斯 据我所知这是你的强项 |
[16:13] | Just start with the positive news, | 从好消息说起 |
[16:15] | be confident, | 自信点 |
[16:17] | and don’t make any promises you can’t keep. | 不要随便做保证 |
[16:20] | You’re my voice out there. | 出去以后你就代表我 |
[16:21] | I’ll channel you. It’ll be fine. | 我会传好话的 没事的 |
[16:23] | I’m Derek Shepherd. | 我是德里克·谢博德 |
[16:26] | It’s a beautiful day to save lives. | 今天是救死扶伤的好日子 |
[16:28] | I’ll channel you in my own voice. | 我会用自己的声音传话 |
[16:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:35] | This is the lotus valve. | 这是莲瓣 |
[16:37] | We’re doing a lotus valve. | 我们在做莲瓣手术 |
[16:39] | This is the lotus valve. | 这的确是莲瓣 |
[16:41] | 50% of people with aortic valve defects | 50%患有主动脉瓣缺陷的病人 |
[16:44] | don’t survive a year after diagnosis. | 确诊后都熬不过一年 |
[16:47] | But the lotus valve is noninvasive. | 但莲瓣是微创的 |
[16:49] | It minimizes aortic regurge, doesn’t need, uh, balloon inflation | 它减少了主动脉回流 不需要球囊扩张 |
[16:53] | or rapid pacing of the heart, | 或是心跳过速 |
[16:54] | so less stress on the body, less blood loss, less– | 能减轻对身体的损失 减少失血 更少… |
[16:58] | Well, you’re obviously up to speed. | 你显然很熟悉啊 |
[16:59] | I’ve been dying to get in on this | 从你开始测试起 |
[17:01] | ever since you started testing. | 我就一直渴望做这个 |
[17:02] | Outstanding. | 很好啊 |
[17:03] | The results of phase two have been amazing. | 第二阶段的结果令人惊异 |
[17:05] | Phase three should be a hoot. | 第三阶段会引起轰动的 |
[17:08] | God, you can retract and resheath before you deploy. | 天呐 你校正前还可以重新撤回重新插入 |
[17:11] | Exactly. That’s the best thing about it. | 没错 这是其中最棒的事 |
[17:13] | You have total control over the entire procedure. | 整个过程你可以完全掌控 |
[17:16] | It’s incredibly flexible | 如果你第一次没做对 |
[17:17] | if you don’t get it right the first time. | 也完全是可以调整的 |
[17:19] | But I imagine you will. | 但我猜你会做对的 |
[17:23] | M-me? | 我吗 |
[17:25] | I wondered if you might like to try your hand at placing the valve. | 我想你可能想亲手试试放置瓣膜 |
[17:28] | Oh, my god. Yes. | 天呐 是的 |
[17:30] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | Dr. Jason Myers to the E.R. | 杰森·梅尔医生请到急诊室 |
[17:39] | Dr. Jason Myers to the E.R. | 杰森·梅尔医生请到急诊室 |
[17:40] | Nobody’s tried it yet? | 还没人试用过吗 |
[17:42] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[17:44] | That is sad. This is a beautiful machine. | 真悲剧 这机器多牛啊 |
[17:47] | It is sad. | 是挺悲剧 |
[17:49] | It’s like a carnival ride with all the lights turned off, | 好好的狂欢节 可所有的灯都不亮 |
[17:51] | Just sitting there going to waste. | 只能坐着浪费时间 |
[17:55] | It would be so fun– | 本应很有趣的 |
[17:56] | And it cost us a lot of money | 而且这东西还很贵 |
[17:58] | just to be pretty. | 只是为了好看 |
[17:59] | Oh, why would god present us with this gorgeous thing, | 为什么上帝赐给我们这极好的东西 |
[18:03] | just put it right in front of us, | 却只是摆在我们面前 |
[18:06] | and then want us not to use it? | 让我们不要使用呢 |
[18:07] | I… don’t think god was involved. | 我不觉得这跟上帝有关 |
[18:09] | The board paid for it, so– | 董事会花钱买的 所以 |
[18:11] | And we definitely want it to get used. | 而我们绝对是想让它派上用场 |
[18:15] | Okay, one of you two paged me, right? | 好吧 你俩其中之一呼我了 对不对 |
[18:18] | – No, I didn’t. – Nope. | -不 我没有 -不 |
[18:24] | He went to the E.R. | 他去了急诊室 |
[18:26] | Then ortho, then back to the E.R., | 然后是骨科 再回到急诊室 |
[18:29] | and then he went to the cafeteria. | 然后他又去了咖啡厅 |
[18:31] | The cafeteria? What a tool. | 咖啡厅 真是个笨蛋 |
[18:34] | Yeah. Dr. Jason Myers to proctology. | 杰森·梅尔医生请到直肠科 |
[18:35] | Oh, wait. Listen. | 等等 听 |
[18:36] | Dr. Jason Myers to proctology. | 杰森·梅尔医生请到直肠科 |
[18:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:41] | Well, that was fun, but I have | 很有趣 但我要 |
[18:43] | actual doctor work to do. | 做些正经医生的事了 |
[18:46] | Damn. | 混蛋 |
[18:47] | I got a great idea for the next one. | 我有了下一个好主意 |
[18:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:50] | But if you want to deny my dying cancer wish… | 除非你想拒绝我的癌症遗愿 |
[18:55] | So I-I’m gonna die from this? | 我要死于这个了吗 |
[18:58] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[19:00] | There is no cure | 不可切除的晚期胆囊癌 |
[19:01] | for nonresectable late-stage gallbladder cancer. | 是无法治愈的 |
[19:05] | Chemo may give you more time, | 化疗可以延长时间 |
[19:06] | but it has not been shown to provide a cure. | 但还未显示可以提供有效治愈 |
[19:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:14] | Ms. Skurski? | 西科尔斯基女士 |
[19:17] | You guys, what are– what are you doing here? | 你们来这里干吗 |
[19:19] | Mr. Arnold said you were in the hospital. | 阿诺德先生说你在医院 |
[19:23] | Dr. Grey, these are some of my students, | 格蕾医生 他们是我的学生 |
[19:25] | who are supposed to be at their after-school study session now | 他们现在应该跟代课老师 |
[19:28] | with their substitute. | 上课后辅导的 |
[19:29] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干吗 |
[19:30] | Mr. Arnold sucks. | 阿诺德先生太烂了 |
[19:31] | Lucas, we don’t say “Sucks.” | 卢卡斯 不许说脏话 |
[19:33] | Sorry. He’s just a jerk. | 抱歉 他就是个傻瓜 |
[19:35] | He sends, like, five people a day to the principal’s office. | 他每天都把5个学生送去校长办公室 |
[19:37] | And we never get free time, | 我们从来没有休息时间 |
[19:39] | even after we finish our homework. | 即使我们已经做完作业了 |
[19:40] | And his breath smells really bad. | 他还有口臭 |
[19:41] | You’re coming back soon, right? | 你很快就回来了 是不是 |
[19:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:52] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:53] | I’m, uh… | 我呢 |
[19:55] | I’ll be good as new really soon. | 我很快就会恢复 |
[19:58] | Isn’t that right, Dr. Grey? | 是不是 格蕾医生 |
[20:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:05] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[20:12] | The good news is her vitals have been stable. | 好消息是她的体征都稳定了 |
[20:15] | But her injuries are extensive. | 但她的伤势很广 |
[20:16] | We’ll be operating for several more hours. | 我们会再做几个小时的手术 |
[20:18] | Wait. Wait. What does that mean, extensive? | 等等 很广是什么意思 |
[20:20] | Uh, it’s hard to say. | 很难说清楚 |
[20:23] | Susie’s suffered damage to the parts of her brain | 苏茜上及了大脑中 |
[20:25] | that control speech, motor functions– | 控制语言及运动功能的部分 |
[20:28] | She’s paralyzed? | 她瘫痪了吗 |
[20:29] | My–my little girl is paralyzed? | 我的女儿瘫痪了吗 |
[20:32] | No, no, I mean, | 不不 我的意思是 |
[20:33] | paralysis is a possibility, | 瘫痪是一种可能 |
[20:34] | but we can’t tell what kind of deficits she’ll have until she wakes– | 但在醒过来之前 我们不知道会是什么损伤 |
[20:37] | What kind of things are you expecting? How bad? | 你们觉得会是什么 有多严重 |
[20:39] | There might not be any. | 也可能不会有损伤 |
[20:39] | Which one is it, are there or aren’t there? | 到底是哪样 会有还是不会 |
[20:41] | At this time, it’s too early– | 这个时候还太早 |
[20:42] | You said she might not be able to speak. | 你说的她可能不能讲话了 |
[20:44] | We don’t know– | 我们还不清楚 |
[20:44] | What the hell do you know? | 你到底知道什么 |
[20:46] | I know this must be scary for you– | 我知道这对你来说很可怕 |
[20:47] | Damn right, | 说的对 |
[20:48] | because you don’t know anything. | 因为你什么都不知道 |
[20:50] | Don’t talk to me | 别和我说话 |
[20:51] | till you know what’s going on, | 除非你知道到底怎么了 |
[20:53] | or get me someone who does! | 或者找个懂事的来 |
[21:01] | I know I shouldn’t have lied right in my kids’ faces. | 我知道我不应该跟孩子们撒谎 |
[21:05] | I kinda pride myself on not doing that. | 我有点为没说实话而自豪 |
[21:08] | I just couldn’t tell them. I just couldn’t. | 我就是不能告诉他们 我不能 |
[21:11] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[21:12] | there’s a way to help prepare them. | 有方法可以帮他们做好心里准备 |
[21:15] | Maybe it would make you feel better. | 也许会让你感觉好点 |
[21:17] | I teach them science and math. | 我教他们科学和数学 |
[21:19] | I teach them things that make sense, | 我教他们讲得通的东西 |
[21:20] | and this doesn’t make sense. | 而这讲不通 |
[21:22] | I-I… | 我我 |
[21:23] | Yesterday, I was… watching TV. | 昨天 我还在看电视 |
[21:26] | I was happy | 我很开心 |
[21:28] | to have a little break from school, | 可以离开学校休息一下 |
[21:29] | And today, I… | 可今天 我 |
[21:33] | I’m probably not even gonna make it to finals. | 我可能甚至不能撑到期末了 |
[21:36] | Their parents will have to tell them. | 他们的家长不得不告诉他们 |
[21:38] | I… I… or Mr. Arnold. | 我我 或者阿诺德先生 |
[21:40] | I-I just don’t know what I would say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[21:47] | This sucks! | 真TM不公平 |
[21:51] | We don’t say “Sucks,” | 不该说脏话的 |
[21:53] | But this sucks. | 但我好难过 |
[22:01] | I only have a dog bite and two patients with the flu. | 我只有个被狗咬的患者和两个感冒患者 |
[22:04] | I have a sprained ankle. | 我有个脚踝扭伤患者 |
[22:05] | Yeah, let’s do that. Get him in the machine. | 好啊 我们来吧 把他弄到机器上 |
[22:07] | He doesn’t need a full body scan. | 他不需要全身扫描 |
[22:08] | It’s a really bad sprain. | 是很严重的扭伤 |
[22:10] | I have a stomachache. | 我胃疼 |
[22:11] | Stomachache could be a tumor, kidney stones. | 胃疼可能是肿瘤 肾结石 |
[22:13] | No, I have a stomachache. | 不 是我胃疼 |
[22:15] | We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on that thing, | 我们花了几十万美元买那个东西 |
[22:16] | And it’s just sitting there. | 却派不上用场 |
[22:21] | Okay, how bad is the sprain? | 好吧 扭伤有多严重 |
[22:23] | What? | 什么 |
[22:34] | That ass does not quit. | 那个屁股真性感 |
[22:37] | These heels are killing me. | 高跟鞋疼死我了 |
[22:39] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么 |
[22:40] | I mean, heels were a pain even before I had a plastic leg. | 装假腿之前 穿高跟鞋就很疼了 |
[22:43] | Why’d I think it’d be better now? | 我怎么会觉得现在会更好 |
[22:45] | – Can I take a look? – Nope. | -我能看看吗 -不 |
[22:46] | Oh, well, I just might be able to help. | 我也许能帮上忙 |
[22:48] | Mm. You’re not my doctor. You’re my wife. | 你不是我的医生 你是我妻子 |
[22:50] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[22:52] | What? | 什么 |
[22:53] | Uh, we’re not gonna have sex tonight. | 我们今晚又不能做爱了 |
[22:54] | Wh–I–who said– | 谁说的 |
[22:56] | Who said that we’re not gonna have sex tonight? | 谁说我们今晚不能做爱了 |
[22:57] | That’s what you’re saying. | 你就是这个意思 |
[22:58] | You just told me your leg hurts, | 你刚刚告诉我你腿疼 |
[22:59] | So that tonight when I put on | 当今晚我穿上 |
[23:00] | my drop-dead gorgeous underwear, | 性感惊艳的内衣 |
[23:01] | you’re gonna tell me to change into my sweats. | 你却会上家居服 |
[23:02] | And then when I look disappointed, | 然后我露出失望的表情 |
[23:04] | you’re gonna say, “Please don’t make that face, Callie. | 你就会说 “别做那样的表情 凯丽 |
[23:05] | You know that my leg’s been bothering me today.” | 你知道今天我的腿很疼” |
[23:07] | And… | 然后 |
[23:09] | What kind of manipulative bitch do you think I am? | 在你眼中 我就是这样独断专行的贱人吗 |
[23:12] | You’re not manipulative and you’re not a bitch. | 你并不独断专行 你也不是贱人 |
[23:13] | Okay? I’m a bitch. Yeah. | 我才是贱人 好吗 |
[23:14] | You are uncomfortable like you have been | 你长时间以来 |
[23:16] | for a very long time now, | 一直都不舒服 |
[23:17] | and if I were a really good person, | 如果我是个好妻子 |
[23:18] | I would continue to be patient, | 我就该继续耐心地等 |
[23:20] | but apparently, I’m not. | 可显而易见 我耐心耗尽了 |
[23:28] | A G.Y.N. patient just came in. | 刚刚接收一位妇科病人 |
[23:30] | This time I have a name. Talia. | 这次我有病人的名字了 塔莉娅 |
[23:32] | If you can find her, you can treat her. | 如果找得到她 那你就治吧 |
[23:35] | I’m looking for a Ms. Talia. | 请问塔莉娅女士在哪 |
[23:37] | A Jenny Talia. | 珍妮·塔莉娅女士 |
[23:41] | I’m here to see Jenny Talia. | 我在找珍妮·塔莉娅女士 |
[23:44] | Oh, you have got to be kidding me. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[23:49] | Karev. | 克莱夫 |
[23:51] | A moment. | 借一步说话 |
[23:57] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[23:58] | Dr. Webber, I was– | 韦伯医生 我… |
[23:59] | Out of all the childish, | 对别人做的 |
[24:01] | sophomoric things to do to someone, | 所有幼稚而粗浅的恶作剧 |
[24:02] | this may be the most pathetic. | 这是最可悲的 |
[24:04] | Come on. Look at the kid. | 别啊 看看那孩子 |
[24:06] | He lives in this hospital. He never gets to have any fun. | 他就住在医院里 整天无聊透顶 |
[24:09] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[24:10] | The big deal is, I thought you were better than this. | 重点是 我认为你不会那么低劣 |
[24:13] | Jenny Talia? | 珍妮·塔莉娅 |
[24:16] | You need to up your game. | 你得升级游戏水准了 |
[24:20] | You’re cutting right into her frontal lobe. | 你要对她的大脑额叶下刀 |
[24:22] | Calm down, Ross. | 放松 罗斯 |
[24:23] | Her whole personality could be affected. | 可能会影响她的整个性格 |
[24:25] | Her memory could be gone, | 她可能会失忆 |
[24:26] | and that man out there is gonna kill me. | 外面的那个人会杀了我的 |
[24:27] | Did I ever tell you the first time I went fly-fishing? | 我有没有说过我第一次钓鱼的经历 |
[24:30] | No. | 没有 |
[24:30] | Yeah, I went out to the Hoh River to fish winter steelhead. | 那是冬天 我去可可河钓虹鳟鱼 |
[24:34] | For hours, I tried to cast like I’d practiced. | 我花了几个小时抛竿 |
[24:37] | But if you over try, it’ll never happen. | 但如果你太紧张 就不会成功 |
[24:40] | And then just once, | 突然有一次 |
[24:42] | the rod loaded perfectly. | 竿抛得恰到好处 |
[24:45] | The line formed a tight loop, | 鱼线画出一道完美的弧线 |
[24:46] | and the fly just danced out over the river about 70 feet. | 鱼蝇饵料刚好完美地落在20米开外 |
[24:49] | It had a life of its own. | 它自有其规则 |
[24:51] | See, the key was to relax, | 关键就是放松 |
[24:54] | Feel the rhythm, and let the rod do the work. | 感受其韵律 让鱼竿完成动作 |
[24:56] | Just one perfect cast. | 就是一次完美的抛竿 |
[24:59] | Why’d you tell me that? | 说这个干嘛 |
[25:01] | Did it calm you down? | 你觉得冷静些了吗 |
[25:03] | – Yeah. – Mm-hmm. | -是的 -就是这样 |
[25:05] | Right now I am about to remove a hematoma | 现在我要从布罗卡氏区[语言运动中枢]中 |
[25:07] | from Broca’s area. | 取出血肿 |
[25:09] | And if I am not careful, she’ll never speak again. | 如果我不小心 她就再也不能说话了 |
[25:13] | There is a lot to be afraid of. | 这很让人害怕 |
[25:16] | Patients will be afraid. Parents will be afraid. | 病人会害怕 家属会害怕 |
[25:18] | And the only way to get through it | 而要成功的唯一方法 |
[25:20] | is for you to stay calm. | 就是保持冷静 |
[25:24] | The brain is swelling. | 大脑肿胀 |
[25:26] | What are we gonna do about that? | 我们该如何做 |
[25:30] | We’re gonna… | 我们该 |
[25:32] | We’re gonna give her more mannitol. | 给她注射更多甘露醇 |
[25:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:38] | That was amazing. | 真的太神奇了 |
[25:39] | The valve started operating before I fully released it. | 瓣膜在我彻底放手之前就开始工作了 |
[25:41] | Incredible, right? | 难以置信 不是吗 |
[25:42] | And almost no paravalvular leakage? | 而且几乎没有心脏瓣周漏 |
[25:44] | Revolutionary technology, | 变革性的技术 |
[25:46] | and the rate of success with phase two | 而且在第二阶段试验中 |
[25:47] | has been astounding. | 成功率让人惊叹 |
[25:49] | Well, when do we start phase three? | 那什么时候开始第三阶段试验 |
[25:50] | Well, that’s up to you, really. | 这得取决于你 |
[25:52] | Up to me? | 取决于我 |
[25:57] | You’re–you’re giving phase three to me? | 你 你要把第三阶段交给我吗 |
[26:00] | No. No. | 不是 不是 |
[26:01] | It’s my trial. | 这是我的试验项目 |
[26:02] | I don’t need another surgeon. | 我不需要其他医生的参与 |
[26:04] | What I need from you is $12 million | 我需要你给予1千2百万资金支持 |
[26:05] | So I can keep it going, for patient recruitment, | 才能维持运转 用于试验病人招募 |
[26:08] | research staff, lab space. | 试验团队 试验场地花费 |
[26:10] | I want to make Grey-Sloan the premier destination | 我希望把格蕾-斯隆医院缔造为 |
[26:13] | for this procedure. | 这种技术的领军者 |
[26:15] | I thought you were bringing me on to this. | 我以为你要让我加入 |
[26:18] | You’re– you’re pitching me. | 你是要钱 |
[26:19] | It’s nice to finally have someone on the board | 在董事会 终于有人懂我的价值 |
[26:21] | who gets what I’m doing. | 这感觉真好 |
[26:31] | This is exactly what I was afraid of. | 我担心的就是这个 |
[26:32] | The administrative crap is taking over my career. | 这些管理的破事阻碍了我的职业发展 |
[26:35] | Russell called me “someone on the board.” | 拉塞尔称我为 “在董事会的人” |
[26:37] | I mean, he doesn’t even see me as a surgeon. | 他根本没把我当外科医生看 |
[26:39] | I’m just someone who cuts budgets. | 我只不过是削减预算的某人 |
[26:41] | Ugh. Stop kicking in there. | 别再踢了 |
[26:44] | I mean, what are you, choking on your cord or something? | 你咋回事 被脐带勒到还是怎么的 |
[26:47] | Cristina, please talk to it. | 克里斯蒂娜 跟它说说话 |
[26:48] | – He or she. – Who? | -他或者她 -谁啊 |
[26:50] | – The baby. – No. | -肚子里的孩子 -绝不 |
[26:51] | The sound of my voice only makes it kick harder. | 我的声音只会让它踢得更凶 |
[26:54] | For some reason, Derek can calm it down. | 莫名的 德里克就能让它安静下来 |
[26:56] | Maybe you can, too. | 也许你也能 |
[26:57] | You know, I’ll talk to it when I see it. | 我见到它真人的时候 再和它说话 |
[26:59] | When she gets her first period. | 她第一次月经来潮时 |
[27:00] | I’ll take that off your plate. | 我帮你跟她谈 |
[27:02] | Or if it has a penis, | 如果是个带把儿的 |
[27:03] | I’ll tell him not to think with it. | 我会告诉他别用下半身思考 |
[27:05] | Ow. Cristina, please just talk to it. | 克里斯蒂娜 就跟它说说话 |
[27:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:14] | This is… Cristina… | 我是克里斯蒂娜 |
[27:17] | Yang. | 杨 |
[27:18] | I don’t know. What do you want me to say? | 我不知道 你指望我说什么 |
[27:19] | Anything. Just talk. | 随便 说就是了 |
[27:21] | Oh, get up. | 起来 |
[27:23] | Hey, uh, this is Miranda Bailey. | 好呀 我是玛兰达·贝利 |
[27:26] | I am an excellent surgeon and a forward thinker. | 我是一名优异的外科医生 也是一名创新者 |
[27:29] | Your mother’s a surgeon. Your father is a surgeon. | 你妈妈是外科医生 你爸爸也是 |
[27:31] | You’ll very likely want to be one, too. | 你将来很可能也是 |
[27:34] | But I’m hoping by the time it’s your turn, | 但我衷心地希望 你当上外科医生时 |
[27:37] | there will be very little surgery left | 手术的数量能大幅减少 |
[27:39] | because Human Genome Mapping | 得益于人类基因组绘图技术 |
[27:41] | will have given people information | 它能在疾病发生之前 |
[27:43] | so that they can fight their diseases before they happen. | 就提供信息 帮助人们更好的预防 |
[27:47] | Keep talking. It’s working. | 继续说 很有用 |
[27:51] | Um, armed with information, | 提前得知基因信息 |
[27:53] | people will be able to live longer, healthier lives. | 人们就能活得更健康 更长久 |
[27:56] | Now I know this is a very expensive undertaking, | 我知道这项尝试花销巨大 |
[28:00] | but maybe if you hadn’t spent so much money | 但如果你们没有花那么多钱 |
[28:03] | on coffee sleeves and new logos, | 用于咖啡杯套和新的医院标志 |
[28:05] | there’d be money in the budget | 预算里就应该有钱 |
[28:07] | to fund a forward thinker like me. | 支持像我这样的创新人才 |
[28:09] | I think she’s talking to us now. | 我觉得她是在跟我们说话 |
[28:13] | Look, here is my proposal, | 听着 这是我的提议 |
[28:16] | which I’ve made to you | 我把它给你们 |
[28:18] | because you’re in charge. | 是因为这儿 你们说了算 |
[28:20] | Which is messed up, but I’m not gonna go there | 虽然一团糟 但我不打算多说 |
[28:23] | because I want your money. | 因为我需要资金 |
[28:31] | We are in charge. | 我们说了算 |
[28:34] | I am in charge. | 我说了算 |
[28:37] | I am gonna crush Marcus Cho | 我会打败马库斯·周 |
[28:39] | because I am in charge. | 因为姐说了算 |
[28:40] | Wait. Don’t leave. I– | 等等 别走啊 |
[28:41] | Hey, Cristina, please talk to it. | 克里斯蒂娜 跟它说话啊 |
[28:43] | Ow. | 疼 |
[28:45] | Okay, right. | 好的 没事 |
[28:47] | O-okay. | 没问题 |
[28:49] | That was the ambulance from earlier. | 是之前那辆救护车的电话 |
[28:50] | They thought they left one of their backboards here. | 他们以为把背板落在这了 |
[28:52] | They found it. | 结果又找到了 |
[28:56] | All right. Brooks. | 好吧 布鲁克斯 |
[28:58] | Whoa. What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[28:59] | Hop in. | 上去 |
[29:00] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[29:01] | Let’s find that marble, and the rest of you, | 找出那颗弹珠 其余人 |
[29:03] | line up and watch. | 排队仔细看 |
[29:06] | At the very least, we’re going to figure out | 至少我们要弄明白 |
[29:07] | how to run this damn thing. | 怎么用这个机器 |
[29:09] | Chief, we got a motorcycle accident coming in. | 主任 有摩托车事故伤者来了 |
[29:10] | Extensive crush injuries. | 大面积撞伤 |
[29:12] | – Hop out. – But it only takes 13 seconds. | -起来 -就13秒 |
[29:13] | Out now. And the rest of you, let’s prep for incoming. | 快起来 其余人准备营救伤者 |
[29:24] | Is that a specimen cup? | 那是尿检杯吗 |
[29:25] | Did you place a warm cup of pee next to me? | 你把一杯热尿放我旁边 |
[29:28] | It’s my urine sample. | 这是我的尿样 |
[29:29] | What, should I go put it on your desk? | 怎么 我该把它放你桌上吗 |
[29:31] | If you want to die. | 你不想活了吧 |
[29:32] | But the memo says that you’re in charge | 但是备注说该你负责 |
[29:34] | of the random drug test policy. | 随机药检政策 |
[29:35] | Okay, whatever drugs you are doing, stop! | 不管你在做什么药检 停下来 |
[29:50] | What was that about? | 刚才怎么了 |
[29:51] | Uh, that’s what happens when the hospital’s slow. | 当医院闲下来就会发生这些事 |
[29:53] | The doctors start punking each other. | 医生们互相捉弄对方 |
[29:55] | Oh. Well, I just wanted to let you know | 好吧 我只是想跟你说 |
[29:57] | that we found funding for your project. | 我们筹集到你项目的资金了 |
[30:01] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[30:02] | You popular kids are punking me, | 你们这些出名的孩子在捉弄我 |
[30:04] | like this is some high school volleyball team. | 就像高中的排球队一样 |
[30:06] | Well, I do not want to play varsity that bad, Kimberly. | 我不是那么渴望加入校队 美女 |
[30:09] | Bailey, you get your genome lab, for real. | 贝利 你有基因实验室了 是真的 |
[30:12] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[30:13] | Yeah, Cristina just assembled a quick board meeting. | 克里斯蒂娜刚召集了一个简短董事会 |
[30:15] | Now we haven’t dotted all the i’s or crossed all the t’s yet, | 现在我们还没想到细节部分 |
[30:17] | But it looks like you’re gonna get your funding. | 但似乎你将得到资金 |
[30:18] | But Avery said there wasn’t any more money. | 但艾弗里说没有多余的钱了 |
[30:19] | Yeah, well, one of the other departments cut their budget. | 对 但某个部门删减了预算 |
[30:25] | You’re cutting my budget? | 你减少了我的预算 |
[30:26] | Just by a couple million. | 就几百万而已 |
[30:27] | I asked you for more money, not less. | 我申请更多的钱 不是更少 |
[30:29] | I’ll have to lose a resident, a-a research assistant– | 我要损失一个住院医师 一个研究助理 |
[30:32] | Probably two… | 可能是两个 |
[30:33] | Of each. Sorry. | 各少两个 对不住了 |
[30:35] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[30:36] | What does that leave me with? | 那我还有什么 |
[30:38] | It leaves you with me. | 你还有我 |
[30:39] | To do the work of four people? | 你做四个人的工作 |
[30:40] | I am the best four people | 我将是为你做事的 |
[30:42] | you will ever have working for you. | 最好的四个人 |
[30:43] | I will treat your patients, take your surgeries, | 我会治疗你的病人 做你的手术 |
[30:46] | and assist in research, | 而且帮助研究 |
[30:47] | including projects I find on my own. | 还有我自己的项目 |
[30:49] | Feel free to pile it on. | 尽管放马过来 |
[30:51] | But I can’t possibly– | 但我不可能… |
[30:52] | Oh, the board believes you can. | 董事会相信你可以的 |
[31:06] | I told Bailey she’s getting her genome lab. | 我刚告诉贝利她有基因研究室了 |
[31:08] | She was so happy. She looked great. | 她看起来好开心 |
[31:11] | That’s fantastic. | 那很好啊 |
[31:15] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:16] | I’m just– I’m really happy for Bailey. | 我只是很为贝利高兴 |
[31:19] | No, you’re in pain. You’ve been standing all day. | 不 你很疼 你都站一天了 |
[31:21] | Here. Sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[31:25] | You know, I really– I don’t– | 你知道 我真的不想 |
[31:26] | I don’t want to keep saying yes | 我不想一直说可以 |
[31:27] | and then not following through with it, okay? | 但却没法坚持到底 |
[31:28] | I-I really don’t. | 我真的不想 |
[31:29] | No, I’m a jerk for putting pressure on you. | 不 都是我给你施压了 我混蛋 |
[31:32] | You know what? I think that I can try. | 你知道吗 我想我能试试 |
[31:33] | I can try. It’s just–I need to adjust this thing. | 我想尝试 但我需要适应这个东西 |
[31:36] | – Let me help. – Callie, don’t. | -让我帮你 -凯丽 别 |
[31:37] | I am an orthopedic surgeon. | 我是骨科医生 |
[31:39] | Let me try. | 让我试着帮你 |
[31:44] | Give me your hands. | 给我你的双手 |
[31:46] | Now. Can you remove your pants, please? | 你能脱掉裤子吗 |
[32:00] | Okay, I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[32:11] | Whoa. That’s not fixing it. | 你这不是要修好它 |
[32:12] | That’s– that’s taking it off! | 你把它脱了 |
[32:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:23] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:26] | I’m gonna put my hand on your leg. | 我要把手放在你腿上 |
[32:27] | No, Callie. Don’t. | 不 凯丽 别 |
[32:44] | The prosthetic is not the problem. | 假肢不是问题所在 |
[32:46] | Your leg’s your problem. | 你的腿才是 |
[32:48] | I deal with residual limbs every single day. | 我每天都在处理残肢 |
[32:50] | It’s… they get sore. | 是它们酸了 |
[33:01] | Is that okay? | 好些了吗 |
[33:05] | It feels better. | 好多了 |
[33:14] | You know I could, um… | 你知道我可以… |
[33:16] | I could give you a massage, too. | 我也可以给你按摩 |
[33:18] | With your girlie hands? Forget it. | 用你那没力的手 算了吧 |
[33:29] | Thank you, Callie. | 谢谢你 凯丽 |
[33:30] | Hey. Right now I’m Dr. Torres. | 现在我是托瑞斯医生 |
[33:45] | This came for you. | 这是给你的 |
[33:48] | But… I don’t know if you want to see it. | 但我不知道你是否想看它 |
[33:51] | It’s not my call. | 由你决定 |
[33:53] | They’re here, aren’t they? | 他们来了 对不对 |
[33:55] | A lot of them. They’re in the lobby. | 很多人 他们在大厅 |
[33:58] | But I can also say that you can’t have visitors. | 但我可以说你不能见探访者 |
[34:17] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[34:24] | All right. He’s all set. | 好了 他准备好了 |
[34:25] | Avery, would you do the honors? | 艾弗里 你愿意操作吗 |
[34:37] | Six, seven, | 六 七 |
[34:40] | eight, nine, | 八 九 |
[34:44] | ten, | 十 |
[34:46] | 11 12 eleven, twelve | |
[34:48] | 13 thirteen | |
[34:50] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[34:53] | It’s worth every penny. | 每分钱都花的值了 |
[34:55] | You can see the fractures of both legs. | 你可以看到两条腿的骨折 |
[34:58] | And of the proximal aspect of the right radius and ulna | 和右腿桡骨和尺骨的近端 |
[35:00] | all in the same x-ray. | 全在一张X光片上 |
[35:02] | It would’ve taken, like, | 以前本来需要 |
[35:03] | 15 scans to get that much information before. | 15次扫描才能得到这么多信息 |
[35:06] | It’s freakin’ magical. | 太神奇了 |
[35:09] | Mm. It was definitely worth waiting for. | 绝对值得等 |
[35:17] | Let’s get him out of there. | 把他移下来吧 |
[35:28] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:29] | Good news first, stay calm. | 先来好消息 镇定 |
[35:32] | Can I hear the fishing story one more time? | 我能再听一次钓鱼的故事吗 |
[35:34] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[35:38] | What took you so long? | 你怎么去了那么久 |
[35:39] | Mr. Kramer, the good news is, your daughter’s alive. | 克雷默先生 好消息是你的女儿还活着 |
[35:42] | – Until she wakes up – No, no, no. | -直到她醒来 -不 |
[35:43] | No, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t you do that! | 不不不 你不能这样对我 |
[35:46] | – Look, sir, please! – You’re not gonna tell me that. You do not– | -先生请冷静 -我不能接受这种结果 |
[35:48] | – No! – Listen! | -不 -听着 |
[35:49] | Your daughter… | 你的女儿 |
[35:51] | Your daughter is alive, you hear me? | 你女儿还活着 你听到没 |
[35:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:53] | Your daughter is alive. | 你女儿还活着 |
[35:59] | She’s alive. | 她没有生命危险 |
[36:02] | And we hope she’s gonna wake up, | 我们希望她会醒过来 |
[36:03] | but we don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 但谁也不知道以后情况会怎样 |
[36:04] | Okay? Her vitals are stable. | 她的生命体征稳定 |
[36:07] | But it doesn’t do you or her any good | 但为了未知的事情而恐慌 |
[36:08] | to be afraid of what we don’t know. | 对你对她都没有任何好处 |
[36:12] | Let’s get cleaned up, and you can go see her, okay? | 先收拾一下 然后你去看她 好吗 |
[36:15] | She always wears a helmet. | 她一直戴头盔的 |
[36:18] | She… | 她 |
[36:21] | I make sure. | 我确定 |
[36:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:24] | I always… | 我总是 |
[36:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:38] | Mr. Arnold always yells. | 阿诺德先生总是吼我们 |
[36:40] | Well, he’s probably frustrated. | 他可能是不知该怎么管你们 |
[36:42] | I-I know you don’t like him because he’s not me. | 我知道你们不喜欢他 因为他并不是我 |
[36:44] | But–but you didn’t like me at first, | 但你们一开始也不喜欢我 |
[36:46] | did you? | 不是吗 |
[36:48] | But at least you gave us free time | 但至少如果我们完成了作业 |
[36:49] | if we finished our homework. | 你会给我们自由活动时间 |
[36:51] | Maybe you should tell him | 也许你们应该告诉他 |
[36:52] | that that’s how I did it, | 我就是那么做的 |
[36:54] | and that it motivated you. | 而且这方法能有效激励你们 |
[37:05] | If… | 如果 |
[37:08] | If, um… | 如果 |
[37:10] | Mr. Arnold were– were going to be your teacher | 在今年余下的时间里 |
[37:12] | for the rest of the year, | 阿诺德先生成为你们的老师 |
[37:14] | what else could you do to–to help him? | 你们还有什么办法可以帮他 |
[37:17] | Someone could offer him a mint. | 有人可以给他买薄荷糖 |
[37:20] | That’s a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[37:21] | But not in a mean way, | 但别以恶搞的方式 |
[37:23] | just–just casually, right? | 正常点的方式 好吗 |
[37:26] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[37:27] | Don’t skip after-school study sessions? | 不逃避课后学习 |
[37:29] | You got it. | 说得好 |
[37:29] | But he’s not gonna be our teacher | 反正在今年余下的时间里 |
[37:31] | for the rest of the year, | 他也不会是我们的老师 |
[37:33] | is he? | 对吗 |
[37:43] | You’re not gonna come back, | 你不回来教我们了 |
[37:46] | are you? | 是吗 |
[37:56] | What would happen if I didn’t? | 如果我真不回来了怎么办 |
[38:02] | It’d suck. | 真糟糕 |
[38:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:10] | No, you’re right. | 别 你说的对 |
[38:14] | It’d suck. | 是很糟糕 |
[38:20] | Now… | 那么 |
[38:22] | What else can we do to help mr. Arnold? | 我们还能想什么办法帮助阿诺德先生 |
[38:25] | Come on. Help me think. | 快动脑筋 帮我一起想 |
[38:36] | What happened to cool and calm? | 不是说要冷静淡定吗 |
[38:37] | Yeah, well, that never would’ve worked with a guy like this. | 说是那么说 那招对这样的人没用 |
[38:40] | Sometimes you gotta shake the hell out of ’em. | 有时候你就得振作起来摆脱僵局 |
[38:42] | Hey. You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:44] | Yeah. Page me with updates. | 好了 有新情况呼我 |
[38:48] | Rough one? | 棘手的病例吗 |
[38:49] | Very. | 相当棘手 |
[38:50] | Me, too. | 我的也是 |
[38:52] | How’s the baby, still kicking? | 宝宝怎么样 还踢你吗 |
[38:54] | Quiet now. Probably dead. | 这会安静了 没准胎死腹中了 |
[38:56] | Oh, Meredith, stop. | 梅瑞狄斯 别说了 |
[38:57] | Well, I’ m just kidding. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[39:00] | Mostly. | 大部分时候是 |
[39:01] | Really, I need you to stop. | 说真的 我需要你别这样了 |
[39:02] | Bad things happen, | 坏事一直在发生 |
[39:03] | and it just makes me feel better | 如果坏事来临之时能做好准备 |
[39:04] | to be prepared when they do. | 我会感觉好一点 |
[39:06] | But you don’t know how things are gonna turn out. | 但你也不知道事情会怎样发展 |
[39:07] | Right. Exactly what I’m saying. | 没错 我说的就是这个意思 |
[39:13] | We own a hospital full of machines. | 我们拥有一家满是仪器的医院 |
[39:17] | Let’s go find out everything we can. | 我们去找出所有可能的问题 |
[39:21] | He actually gave Dr. Bailey his pee. | 他还真把尿检样本给贝利医生了 |
[39:24] | Anybody find out about this, | 其他人要是知道了 |
[39:25] | I’m throwing you under the bus. | 我就把你推出去当挡箭牌 |
[39:27] | You’re not scared of this guy. | 你才不怕这家伙呢 |
[39:28] | No, I’m scared of Dr. Bailey. | 没错 但我怕贝利医生 |
[39:30] | Hey, Karev. | 克莱夫 |
[39:34] | Think he’s onto us? | 你觉得他发现我们了吗 |
[39:37] | That was pretty funny today. | 今天的事挺有意思啊 |
[39:40] | Uh, the–the pranks, the drug test, the pages… | 那些恶作剧 药物测试 还有呼叫 |
[39:44] | You guys, you really got me. | 你们还真是骗到我了 |
[39:45] | Yeah, well, the kid’s got a little crush on, uh, Wilson. | 是啊 那孩子有点迷恋威尔逊 |
[39:47] | We were just having a little fun. | 我们只是找点乐子 |
[39:48] | Oh, the kid does. Right. | 是那孩子迷恋她 可不 |
[39:51] | Well, you two kids have fun laughing about it later | 你们俩小破孩等会好好地笑一笑 |
[39:54] | while I’m nailing Jo in the bathroom at the bar. | 我跟乔去酒吧的卫生间打一炮 |
[39:59] | At first, idleness can seem like a welcome distraction– | 最初 闲暇是分散注意力的好方法 |
[40:03] | the troublemaking and the fun. | 比如捣乱和找乐子 |
[40:10] | She is asleep. | 总算哄睡着了 |
[40:12] | Holy Mother of– | 圣母玛利亚 |
[40:14] | Could you, um, massage my leg again? | 你能再帮我按按腿吗 |
[40:20] | Uh-huh. Yeah. | 没问题 |
[40:28] | A little higher. | 稍微高点 |
[40:31] | There? | 那里吗 |
[40:32] | Mm. Nope. | 不是 |
[40:35] | Higher. | 再高点 |
[40:36] | Everyone needs some idle time | 每个人都需要些闲暇时光 |
[40:37] | to focus on something other than work… | 去关注工作以外的事情 |
[40:44] | Even if it means focusing on something | 即使意味着要关注某些 |
[40:46] | that’s a little bit scary. | 有点可怕的事情 |
[40:48] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[40:49] | No. Just take a look, and then we’ll know. | 不紧张 就看一下 然后就知道了 |
[40:51] | Ohh. Is there a huge teratoma growing out of its head? | 孩子脑袋外面长了巨大的畸胎瘤吗 |
[40:55] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看吧 |
[41:00] | Look at you. | 看你啊 |
[41:10] | “Avery’s too young,” I said. | 我说过 艾弗里太年轻了 |
[41:11] | “He’s too inexperienced,” I said. | 我说过 他太缺少经验了 |
[41:13] | “He has no business running this hospital.” | 根本就不应该让他管理这家医院 |
[41:16] | Where you going with this, Bailey? | 你这是想说明什么 贝利 |
[41:18] | I was wrong is where I’m going. | 我是想承认我说错了 |
[41:20] | You all made a smart decision today. | 你今天做了个明智的决定 |
[41:24] | I’m not gonna disappoint you. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[41:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:29] | Stepping back from work | 放下工作 |
[41:30] | is the only way to get perspective. | 是转换视角的唯一方法 |
[41:37] | Whoa. What’s all that? | 拿的什么呀 |
[41:39] | Russell put me on the lotus valve trials. | 拉塞尔让我参加莲花瓣膜试验 |
[41:41] | I have to get through most of this tonight. | 我今晚得把这些都看完 |
[41:42] | Ah, is he piling it on a little heavy? | 他给你的任务有点太重了吧 |
[41:45] | Yes, he is. | 没错 不少 |
[41:47] | Oh, are you gonna stay late and play with your new toys? | 你要在医院待晚一点 玩你的新玩具吗 |
[41:49] | They’re not toys. | 这些可不是玩具 |
[41:51] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[41:54] | three, four… | 三 四 |
[41:56] | But they are pretty fun. | 但它们的确很好玩 |
[41:58] | five, six… | 五 六 |
[42:00] | Oh! I see the marble. | 我看到弹珠了 |
[42:02] | seven… | 七 |
[42:03] | Oh, eight… | 八 |
[42:05] | Nine, ten. | 九 十 |
[42:06] | See? Ten fingers. | 看见了吗 十个手指头 |
[42:08] | And it’s only after we have everything in perspective… | 只有如实地重新审视一切 |
[42:11] | Eleven. | 11个 |
[42:13] | Mm. That’s not a finger. | 那可不是手指头 |
[42:17] | Oh. Oh, it’s a boy. | 是个小男孩 |
[42:22] | that we remember where our hands truly belong. | 我们才会记起 真正的归宿在哪里 |