时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Let’s say you’re standing in an O.R., | 想象一下自己在手术室 |
[00:08] | staring at an aneurysm | 狠狠瞪着那个 |
[00:10] | that’s embedded deep in the patient’s frontal lobe. | 深深嵌在病人大脑额叶的动脉瘤 |
[00:14] | There are three things you’ll need to remove it. | 移除它你需要三件东西 |
[00:19] | Zola’s up. | 佐拉起了 |
[00:20] | No, she’s still asleep. We’re good. | 才不会 她睡得沉着呢 继续继续 |
[00:22] | No, no. She’s up. | 住手 她绝对起了 |
[00:23] | Did you hear something? | 你听到她起了 |
[00:24] | No. | 没 |
[00:25] | But you know she’s up? | 那你就知道她起了 |
[00:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:28] | You’ll need confidence… | 首先你需要十足信心 |
[00:32] | You’ll need an 11-blade… | 一把11号手术刀 |
[00:37] | And some really good instincts. | 还有就是敏锐的第六感 |
[00:39] | – Come here, you. – No, no. | -过来爸爸这 -才不理你 |
[00:42] | Okay, so then we coax those initial cartilage cells | 然后我们让初始软骨细胞 |
[00:45] | to multiply– | 进行繁殖 |
[00:46] | Don’t look at your cards. | 别盯着你的卡片 |
[00:48] | So… | 之后 |
[00:49] | Then we coax those initial cartilage cells to multiply. | 我们让初始软骨细胞进行繁殖 |
[00:53] | After 2 months, the–the, uh, original 200,000 | 两个月以后 二十万个 |
[00:57] | have… | 初始细胞 |
[01:00] | – Now I’ve lost my place. – Relax. | -这样我就忘词了 -别紧张 |
[01:02] | No, I can’t relax, okay? | 我怎么能不紧张 |
[01:03] | I have to do this speech at the TED conference | 还有不到两天 我就得在TED上 |
[01:04] | in less than 48 hours. | 演讲了 |
[01:06] | – The TED conference. – Um, do that thing where you picture | -传说中的TED啊 -那你试试在脑海里 |
[01:08] | everyone in the audience naked. | 把观众都当裸体的 |
[01:09] | That helps. | 很有用的 |
[01:10] | I’m just–I’m gonna start from the top, okay? | 别 我重新开始 |
[01:11] | Articular cartilage. | 关节软骨 |
[01:14] | Articular cartilage regeneration | 关节软骨重建 |
[01:15] | offers new hope for patients… | 给病患带来了福音 |
[01:20] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[01:21] | I’m, um… helping. | 帮你嘛 |
[01:33] | Good morning. | 早上好呀 |
[01:35] | Oh, I’d say so. | 好得让人欲仙欲死 |
[01:41] | Gas tanker slammed into an S.U.V. on the I-5. | 一辆油罐车在I-5路撞翻了一辆越野车 |
[01:43] | Caused a huge pileup. | 造成了连环车祸 |
[01:44] | No telling how many traumas are coming in. We should… | 没说有多少伤者会送过来 我们得 |
[01:48] | Get going. | 走了 |
[01:52] | Hey. Did a giant tanker really flip over? | 喂 真的有油罐车被撞翻了么 |
[01:54] | Where’s Wilson? | 威尔逊呢 |
[01:55] | With Grey. You’ve got me today. | 她今天跟格蕾 我今天跟你 |
[01:56] | So how big was the accident? | 事故到底多严重啊 |
[01:58] | Do you think anyone got impaled? I… | 你觉得会不会有人直接被刺穿了 |
[02:01] | Wilson! Stop sucking face and check your pager. | 威尔逊 别亲热了 好好看看你的传呼机 |
[02:07] | I can’t believe I didn’t hear my pager. | 我竟然没听到有人呼我 |
[02:09] | Yeah. It’s hard to hear when you have a tongue in your ear. | 耳朵都被人家舌头堵住了 你怎么听得到 |
[02:12] | – Dr. Wilson. – Right? | -威尔逊医生 -你好 |
[02:13] | Um, you saw us the other night. | 我们不久前见过面 |
[02:15] | I’m Casey Hedges. That my son Parker. | 我是卡西·赫奇斯 那是我儿子派克 |
[02:17] | Right. Is he still sick? | 记起来了 他还没好么 |
[02:19] | Well, his fever was down when I left for my shift. | 我去上班的时候他的烧退了 |
[02:22] | I’m a waitress. But then my neighbor called. | 我是一名服务员 然后我邻居告诉我 |
[02:23] | She said it spiked again, and then when I got home, | 他又烧回来了 所以我马上回了 |
[02:25] | he had this rash. | 结果发现他这的大疹子 |
[02:27] | You’ve been giving him the meds, lots of fluids? | 你给他喂了些药 还喝了点流食 |
[02:29] | Yeah, but his fever’s still above 103, | 是 但他已经烧到39度以上了 |
[02:32] | and it’s been like that for over a week now. | 而且这种情况已经持续一周了 |
[02:33] | And I mean, I know that you told me it’s a virus– | 我知道你跟我说过这可能是病毒感染 |
[02:37] | Probably adenovirus. | 是腺病毒 |
[02:38] | The fever can last at least five days with it. | 会造成五日以上的持续发烧 |
[02:40] | It’s not that unusual. | 很正常 |
[02:41] | I-I’ve been tracking the spikes in his fever, | 我一直有记录他发烧的温度 |
[02:43] | And I– | 而且 |
[02:44] | I looked up his symptoms online | 上网查了一下他的病症 |
[02:46] | and wrote down a bunch of stuff. | 这是我记录下来的 |
[02:48] | Roseola, shingles, lupus. | 红疹 带状疱疹 狼疮 |
[02:52] | I just… | 我觉得 |
[02:53] | I can’t explain it, but I know my kid. | 我也不知道为什么 但我知道 |
[02:56] | This is not a virus. I just… feel it. | 绝对不是病毒 我感觉得到 |
[03:01] | Come on. | 走啦 |
[03:04] | Okay. I’ll go get your chart. | 好吧 我去拿住院表给你 |
[03:10] | Shepherd, what are you doing? | 谢博德 你来做什么 |
[03:11] | I got your page. A tanker blew? | 你呼我了啊 有油罐爆了啊 |
[03:13] | A tanker didn’t blow. | 油罐没爆 |
[03:14] | I meant, what are you doing with Ross? | 我是说 你总是带罗斯做什么 |
[03:15] | Didn’t you get the memo? | 备忘录你没看么 |
[03:16] | Oh, we’re supposed to read those? | 我们还得看那些东西么 |
[03:17] | Yeah, I need you to start using other interns. | 必须啊 你得带带别的实习生 |
[03:19] | I can’t have attendings playing favorites. | 住院医师可不能厚此薄彼 |
[03:21] | These kids need a well-rounded education. | 你带的人可得全面发展 |
[03:23] | Ross, are you feeling poorly rounded? | 罗斯 你自己觉得不全面吗 |
[03:25] | No, sir. I’m very rounded. | 不可能 我可全着呢 |
[03:26] | See? He’s very rounded. | 听到没 他很全面 |
[03:27] | Hey. I heard about the accident. A tanker blew? | 那个 我听到消息了 是油罐爆了么 |
[03:29] | A tanker didn’t blow. | 油罐没爆 |
[03:30] | Bailey, I haven’t seen you | 贝利 好久不见啊 |
[03:31] | outside your genome lab for a week. | 你一周都在基因组实验室里 |
[03:32] | Oh, speaking of which, when can I have my genome mapped? | 说到这个 你啥时候给我绘个基因图谱 |
[03:34] | I have an aunt who died of breast cancer. | 我有阿姨是患乳腺癌去世的 |
[03:37] | It can happen in males. | 男人也会得好不 |
[03:38] | Uh, no. Yeah, it can. | 不会 好吧 会 |
[03:39] | It’s just, now I’m thinking about your breasts. | 只是你一说 我现在就在YY你的胸了 |
[03:41] | When did you say that tanker blew? | 你刚刚是说油罐爆了吧 |
[03:43] | The tanker did not blow. | 油罐没爆 |
[03:45] | Oh. Wh– | 哎 |
[03:46] | Don’t look so disappointed. | 不用这么失望吧 |
[03:51] | Cam Miller, restrained passenger | 卡姆·米勒 他系着安全带 |
[03:52] | in a vehicle t-boned on its side. | 坐在出事车的里头 |
[03:55] | Vital signs stable. G.C.S. Is 14. | 生命指数稳定 昏迷指数14 |
[03:57] | He’s been disoriented. | 他分不清方向了 |
[04:00] | Yeah, the tanker’s been leaking gas | 油罐漏了满地的 |
[04:01] | all over the road. | 汽油 |
[04:02] | We did a primary decontamination on scene, | 我们在现场做了初步去污处理 |
[04:04] | but we had to get him outta there. | 但得赶紧把他送过来 |
[04:05] | Okay, no open flames, | 现在严禁明火 |
[04:06] | No smokers, no use of cauteries. | 严禁抽烟 严禁燃烧任何东西 |
[04:09] | Be safe, people. | 大家一定要注意安全 |
[04:10] | Rachel Dawson, 42. | 瑞秋·道森 42岁 |
[04:11] | Restrained passenger in a car with front-end damage. | 系着安全带 坐的车前部被撞 |
[04:14] | Closed head injury. | 颅脑损伤 |
[04:14] | B.P. 110 over 70. Pulse 95. | 血压110/70 脉搏95 |
[04:17] | Where’s my son? Who has Ethan? | 我儿子在哪 伊桑和谁一起 |
[04:19] | Does my husband have Ethan? | 是不是我丈夫带着伊桑 |
[04:20] | I told her they’re right behind us. | 我跟她说了他们都在后头 |
[04:24] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[04:25] | Rachel, I’m here. | 瑞秋 我在这 |
[04:26] | Paul Dawson, 45. Restrained driver | 保尔·道森 45岁 出事车司机 |
[04:28] | with major intrusion into his area of the vehicle. | 系着安全带 开车时被突然碰撞 |
[04:30] | Bruises to the chest. | 胸部有创伤 |
[04:32] | B.P. 90 over 60. Pulse, 120. | 血压90/60 脉搏120 |
[04:34] | Where’s my son? Where’s Ethan? | 我孩子呢 我孩子伊桑呢 |
[04:35] | He’s–he’s on his way. Don’t worry. | 他也到这了 不要担心 |
[04:39] | Ethan Dawson, 10 years old. Restrained in the backseat. | 伊桑·道森 10岁 被系在后座上 |
[04:42] | No obvious injuries except for a minor wrist lac. | 没有明显创伤 只是手腕扭了下 |
[04:45] | He was walking around at the scene. | 他当时在现场到处走 |
[04:46] | Ethan, my name is Dr. Hunt. | 伊桑 我是亨特医生 |
[04:48] | Are my mom and dad dead? | 我妈妈和爸爸死了么 |
[04:49] | No, no. They’re right inside. | 没有 他们到医院里面去了 |
[04:51] | You’ll see them soon. I got you. Okay? | 你很快就能见到他们了 我送你进去 好么 |
[04:53] | – Okay. – Okay, let’s go. | -好的 -赶紧走 |
[04:57] | They said it could be cat scratch fever | 他们说可能是猫爪热 |
[04:58] | or Stevens-Johnson syndrome– | 或者强生综合症 |
[05:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Who said this? | 等等 谁说的 |
[05:01] | One of those medical sites online. | 一个医学网站 |
[05:03] | It’s strep. Casey, Parker’s rapid test | 是链霉素 卡西 派克的测试 |
[05:05] | came back positive for strep throat. | 显示链霉素喉炎阳性 |
[05:07] | I have a prescription for amoxicillin. | 我给你开了阿莫西林 |
[05:08] | Oh, god. Thank god. I just knew it wasn’t a virus. | 感谢老天 我就知道不是病毒引起的 |
[05:11] | As soon as we get you signed out, | 等你办好离院手续 |
[05:12] | – you can take Parker home. – Thank you. | -派克就可以出院了 -谢谢 |
[05:13] | Well, I hope your son feels better. | 希望您的儿子尽快康复 |
[05:21] | Where’s my sweatshirt. | 我的T恤衫在哪 |
[05:22] | I want to step outside for a smoke. | 我想出去抽根烟 |
[05:23] | Yeah, sure, if you want to die. | 如果你不怕死就去吧 |
[05:25] | Sweetie, I don’t need a lecture from you– | 小甜心 用不着你来教育我 |
[05:26] | She means you’re covered in gasoline, sweetie. | 她是说你满身油气 点火即燃 甜心 |
[05:29] | Now sit your butt back down. | 乖乖给我坐着 |
[05:30] | Well, if he checks out, let’s make room, okay? | 如果他没事了 就出院吧 |
[05:32] | We need the space. | 我们地方不够 |
[05:36] | This little guy checks out okay. | 这小男孩没什么大碍 |
[05:38] | Okay. Um, finish bandaging his wrist, | 帮他包扎完手腕后 |
[05:39] | and then have somebody wait with him– | 找个人陪着他 |
[05:41] | But… I thought you said I could see my parents. | 不是说我可以见我父母吗 |
[05:46] | So, Mr. Dawson, there’s a little fluid around your lungs. | 道森先生 您肺部附近有液体 |
[05:48] | I’m a little concerned, so we’re gonna take you up to C.T. | 我有点担心 所以还是拍个片比较好 |
[05:53] | Widened mediastinum. | 纵隔膜扩张 |
[05:54] | I’m betting his aorta is shredded beef. | 主动脉很可能已经破裂 |
[05:56] | This is the patient’s son. | 这是病人的儿子 |
[05:58] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉啊 |
[05:59] | Uh, we gotta take him up to C.T. | 我们要带他去拍C.T.了 |
[06:02] | Dad. | 爸 |
[06:04] | Ethan. Hey, I’m okay. | 伊桑 我没事 |
[06:05] | I-I’m gonna be fine. | 我会好好的 |
[06:07] | Stay with mom. Stay with mom, all right? | 跟妈妈呆在一起 跟妈妈一起 |
[06:12] | Where is my mom? | 我妈妈在哪里 |
[06:15] | Let’s go find out, okay? | 我们去找找吧 |
[06:20] | Now look right there. “R.D.” | 看那 “R.D.” |
[06:22] | See? That’s your mom. | 看到了吗 那就是你妈妈 |
[06:24] | Now it says that they are taking her up | 上边写着医生要带她 |
[06:25] | to get some pictures taken. | 去拍片子 |
[06:27] | And Dr. Murphy here will let you know | 墨菲医生会告诉你 |
[06:29] | when you can see her, okay? | 什么时候能去看她 |
[06:32] | Call social services. | 打电话给社福机构 |
[06:35] | Kepner, how are we doing? | 凯普娜 怎样啊 |
[06:36] | Take a look. | 看 |
[06:38] | From ambulance arrival, | 从急救车到医院算起 |
[06:39] | the entire intake took 22 minutes, 11 seconds. | 接收病人需要花22分11秒 |
[06:42] | Your new E.R. Works. | 新的急救室很有效率 |
[06:43] | Just like it’s supposed to. | 跟预期的一样 |
[06:47] | What the hell was that?! | 到底怎么了 |
[06:48] | The tanker must have blown. | 油罐爆炸了 |
[06:50] | Hey, listen, it was just a big explosion. | 听着 只是爆炸了 |
[06:52] | And it was really far away, and everybody’s fine, okay? | 爆炸的地方很远 大家都没事 好吧 |
[06:55] | Everybody is safe, all right? | 大家都很安全 好吗 |
[06:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:58] | Fire! | 着火了 |
[07:01] | Get him on the ground! | 让他趴在地上 |
[07:02] | – Over here! Put it out! – I guess he went out for that smoke. | -在那 灭火 -看来他还是去抽烟了 |
[07:03] | Call the burn unit. We’re gonna need a gurney. | 通知烧伤处理小组 把轮床推过来 |
[07:23] | We need another … IV. | 我们需要静脉点滴 |
[07:24] | Right away. | 马上来 |
[07:25] | I got your page. Is this– | 我收到呼叫了 这是 |
[07:26] | The human fireball. | 真人火球 |
[07:27] | – Yeah, let’s get him to the burn unit right away. – Okay, let’s roll. | -马上送他去烧伤处理小组 -快 |
[07:29] | – Outta the way. Clear the way. – Everybody, listen up. | -大家让一让 -大家注意 |
[07:31] | We’re gonna be receiving more patients. | 会有更多的病人送来 |
[07:32] | So buckle up. This is gonna be a long day. | 提起精神 今天会很忙 |
[07:36] | Elyse Cruse, 37 weeks pregnant, | 伊丽丝·克鲁斯 怀孕37周 |
[07:38] | Hypotensive in the field, with abdominal bruising | 低血压 腹部挫伤 |
[07:40] | and second-degree burns on her right arm. | 右臂二级烧伤 |
[07:42] | – Page O.B. – Right away. | -通知妇产科 -好的 |
[07:43] | I’m Dr. Kepner. Can you tell me your name? | 我是凯普娜医生 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[07:45] | My name’s Elyse. Elyse Cruse. | 我叫伊丽丝 伊丽丝·克鲁斯 |
[07:46] | – Okay, Elyse- – But I don’t care about me. | -好的 伊丽丝 -先不管我 |
[07:48] | Please just do whatever you can to save my baby. | 无论怎样都要救救我的孩子 |
[07:51] | Just save my little girl. | 救救我的小女孩 |
[07:54] | How about I save you both? | 母女都要救 |
[07:55] | Yeah, that would be great. | 这就太好了 |
[07:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:57] | Could you call my husband? | 能打电话给我丈夫吗 |
[08:00] | Okay, I don’t want you to worry. It’s gonna be okay. | 不要担心 没事的 |
[08:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:09] | And what about my son? | 我的儿子怎样 |
[08:11] | We’ll get an update on your family soon, Rachel. | 很快就会知道你家人的状况了 瑞秋 |
[08:16] | What’s the word? | 怎么样 |
[08:17] | Good news is, the kid’s fine. | 好消息是孩子没事 |
[08:19] | It’s just a little cut that Murphy cleaned up. | 只是切伤了 墨菲在处理 |
[08:22] | Bad news is, Yang has the husband in surgery. | 坏消息是 杨在给她丈夫做手术 |
[08:24] | Possibly an aortic transection. | 可能是动脉破裂 |
[08:29] | Speaking of bad news. | 还真是霉运接连来啊 |
[08:30] | Ugh. Right frontal lobe hemorrhage. | 脑右前叶大出血 |
[08:33] | That could be why she was anxiety. | 这大概是为何她会出事 |
[08:35] | Oh, cool, is it a epidural hemorrhage? | 哇 是硬脑膜出血吗 |
[08:38] | Sorry. I’m interrupting. | 不好意思 打搅了 |
[08:40] | You guys were having a moment or something. | 你们是在商量事情还是怎么了吗 |
[08:42] | What do you want, Brooks? | 布鲁克斯 怎么了 |
[08:43] | Well, chief Hunt says I need to learn brainy things. | 亨特主任说我得学习下脑科的知识 |
[08:45] | So I’m with you guys today. | 所以今天我跟着你们 |
[08:49] | Abdominal tenderness to palpation. | 腹部压痛 |
[08:52] | Damn it. She’s having decels. | 糟了 她开始出现减速 |
[08:53] | Her B.P. Is dropping. | 血压不断下降 |
[08:54] | Okay, Elyse, stay with me. Okay? | 伊丽丝 保持清醒 好吗 |
[08:56] | Just try to stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[08:57] | Is my baby okay? | 我的孩子还好吗 |
[08:58] | We’re gonna roll you on your side right now, okay? | 我们要帮你侧身 |
[08:59] | You can’t hear my baby’s heart? | 是不是孩子没有心跳了 |
[09:00] | Try not to worry. Page O.B. Again. | 别担心 再呼叫妇产科 |
[09:02] | Right now. | 马上去 |
[09:04] | Ugh. Come on. Come on. | 加油啊 加油啊 |
[09:05] | Where’s O.B.? What’s happening? | 妇产科的人在哪里 到底怎么了 |
[09:07] | Kepner, she’s bleeding. | 凯普娜 她在出血 |
[09:09] | What? | 什么 |
[09:14] | Cord’s prolapsed. We need to secure it. | 脐带脱垂 我们要保住脐带 |
[09:16] | What is happening? | 怎么了 |
[09:17] | Your baby’s umbilical cord has dropped, | 宝宝的脐带往下掉 |
[09:19] | and it’s now trapped against her body, | 缠着宝宝的身体 |
[09:20] | and that’s why she’s in distress. | 所以她现在很危险 |
[09:22] | Ma’am, we need to keep the cord inside | 我们要保证脐带不掉出来 |
[09:23] | so your baby doesn’t lose any more oxygen. | 宝宝才能获得氧气 |
[09:25] | To do that, I’m gonna have to place my hand inside. | 这样做的话 我要把手放进去 |
[09:27] | I’m really sorry, but it’s gonna hurt a lot, okay? | 真的很抱歉 这会非常疼 |
[09:29] | Did you call my husband? Where is my husband? | 通知我丈夫了吗 我丈夫在哪 |
[09:31] | I did. I called him. Hold my hand. | 通知了 握着我的手 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:33] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[09:37] | We need to get this baby out. All right, where’s O.B.? | 我们要把孩子救出来 妇产科的人在哪啊 |
[09:39] | – Tell them to meet us in the O.R. Now! – Right away. | -快告诉他们去手术室 -好的 |
[09:41] | Elyse, we’re going to surgery right now | 伊丽丝 我们现在要做手术 |
[09:43] | to take care of you and your baby. | 来救你们母女 |
[09:44] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:47] | Matthew? | 马修 |
[09:49] | Matthew? | 马修 |
[09:50] | Oh, hi. | 你好啊 |
[09:50] | Yeah, superman here broke protocol | 超人先生不顾规章 |
[09:52] | and ran into the crash to shield a kid from the blast | 在爆炸的时候 用自己的身躯 |
[09:54] | with his own body. | 保护一个小孩 |
[09:55] | Well, it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. | 在那个关头 这样做没错 |
[09:57] | He could’ve died. | 你可能会丧命 |
[09:58] | Yeah, but I didn’t. I’m fi–ow. | 但我没有 我很.. |
[10:00] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[10:03] | Just go ahead and go. | 去忙吧 |
[10:04] | You got more important patients than me. | 其他病人比我更需要你 |
[10:05] | Go save a life or something. | 去救人或怎样吧 |
[10:08] | Yeah, go ahead. I’ll–I’ll check him out. | 去吧 我来检查 |
[10:10] | Okay. Um, I-I will be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来看你的 |
[10:13] | Just–just don’t go crazy | 不要在逞强 |
[10:14] | and go into shock or bleed out or something– | 休克或者失血致死什么的 |
[10:16] | April, I’m fine. | 艾普丽尔 我没事 |
[10:19] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[10:26] | Please don’t be surgical. Please don’t be surgical. | 不要来手术 不要来手术 |
[10:31] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好的 我去办 |
[10:34] | Oh, it’s surgical. | 还得做手术 |
[10:36] | – Hey, there you are. – Oh, no. Me first. | -你来了 -先看我的 |
[10:37] | Okay, okay. What have we got? What have we got? | 好吧 病人什么情况 |
[10:39] | Yeah, a bike messenger caught in the blast. | 邮递员碰巧出现在爆炸现场 |
[10:40] | My patient’s in a lot of pain. | 我的病人很痛苦啊 |
[10:41] | Everybody’s patient’s in a lot of pain. | 所有的病人都很痛苦 |
[10:43] | Yeah, these are all gonna need surgery. | 这些病人都需要手术 |
[10:45] | Page Dr. Garrity. | 呼叫加里蒂医生 |
[10:46] | My plane leaves for– | 我四小时后要去 |
[10:48] | for TED in four hours. | 参加TED大会 |
[10:49] | You’re going to TED? | 你要去TED演讲 |
[10:51] | Lucky. My roommate went last year. | 真幸运 我室友去年去了 |
[10:53] | Did tequila shots with Bill Gates. | 和比尔·盖茨喝了杯龙舌兰 |
[10:55] | It’s a fancy people frat party. | 那就是花哨人士的大聚会 |
[10:56] | Oh, you’ll be singing a different tune next year | 等你明年带着你的基因图谱去时 |
[10:58] | when you’re there with your genome stuff. | 你就不这么说了 |
[11:00] | Oh, map my genomes. | 快绘制我的基因组 |
[11:01] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来真有意思 |
[11:02] | It’s not a spa treatment. It’s science. | 这可不是温泉治疗 这是科学 |
[11:05] | Just like building new cartilage | 就像我演讲中要说的 |
[11:06] | as I say in my speech– | 形成新的软骨 |
[11:07] | Okay, Callie. Callie. The patients. | 凯丽 还有病人呢 |
[11:11] | No, you’re right. | 对 你说的对 |
[11:12] | I should keep it fresh for the conference anyway. | 我不能在演讲前说的太多 |
[11:14] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[11:23] | Uh, just looking for a status report | 想替病人的孩子问一下 |
[11:25] | for the patient’s kid. | 病人的情况 |
[11:26] | The injury extends into the aortic arch. | 伤口扩展到了主动脉 |
[11:28] | So in order to maintain head perfusion, | 为了保证头部输液 |
[11:31] | I have to bypass in two circuits. | 我得用双回路进行搭桥 |
[11:33] | I’m just waiting on Russell for a second opinion. | 我还想问问拉塞尔的意见 |
[11:35] | You had to call Russell for this? | 你还用问拉塞尔 |
[11:36] | Not really. | 其实不用 |
[11:37] | But ever since I became his boss, | 但自从我变成他老板之后 |
[11:40] | I like to make him think that he’s still mine. | 我还想让他继续有老板的感觉 |
[11:41] | 3-0 prolene. | 3-0缝线 |
[11:43] | So could I give the kid a time frame? | 我能给孩子一个期限吗 |
[11:46] | Uh, give me an hour. I’ll know better. | 给我一个小时 我就知道了 |
[11:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:57] | Dr. Shepherd, where did you get | 谢博德医生 你从哪知道 |
[11:59] | “It’s a beautiful day to save lives”? | “今天是个救人的好日子”这句话的 |
[12:01] | Is that from a movie? | 是从电影里吗 |
[12:03] | No, it’s not from a movie. | 不 不是 |
[12:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[12:06] | ‘Cause sometimes I think I’m making something up, | 因为我有时候也会编造一些话 |
[12:08] | and then I’m watching a detergent commercial, | 然后我看到了某个清洁剂广告 |
[12:10] | and I realize, that’s where I got that from. | 才意识到 我说的是广告语 |
[12:13] | Brooks, you know how sometimes | 布鲁克斯 你知道有时候 |
[12:14] | people downplay the difficulty of a task | 人们为了低估某个任务 |
[12:16] | by saying, “It’s not brain surgery”? | 通常都说 “这不是脑部手术” |
[12:18] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[12:18] | This is brain surgery. | 这就是脑部手术 |
[12:22] | Right. | 对 |
[12:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:26] | He makes me nervous, | 他让我感到很紧张 |
[12:28] | and I just want him to like me. | 我就想让他喜欢我 |
[12:29] | Clearly not the way to do it. | 很明显不能这样做 |
[12:31] | Okay, Ross, now I have exposed the dura, | 罗斯 我现在要将硬脑膜暴露出来 |
[12:34] | So why don’t you come closer and get a better look? | 你可以靠近点 看得清楚 |
[12:36] | He loves you. | 他喜欢你 |
[12:37] | I’d been in 20 surgeries | 我参加了20个手术 |
[12:38] | before he ever invited me to his side of the table. | 才能站在他身边 |
[12:41] | It could take a while, but he’ll warm up to you. | 别着急 他会喜欢上你的 |
[12:47] | You’ve got some fast hands, Brooks. | 反应挺快的 布鲁克斯 |
[12:56] | And the baby’s out. | 孩子出来了 |
[12:59] | I noticed you haven’t thanked me yet | 你貌似还没感谢我 |
[13:00] | for catching your patient’s prolapsed cord. | 抓住了你病人的脱垂脐血 |
[13:03] | I was on my way to the E.R. | 我当时要去急诊室 |
[13:04] | Yeah, taking your own sweet time. | 对 享受好时光嘛 |
[13:06] | You want to cool it, man? | 你能不能冷静点 |
[13:07] | You’re being very unprofessional. | 你这样做很不专业 |
[13:08] | Okay, let’s begin to explore the abdomen. | 好的 开始检查腹部 |
[13:13] | Oh, god, Elyse. She’s losing too much blood. | 天哪 伊丽丝 她失血过多 |
[13:16] | More lap pads. Now! | 快拿更多的止血垫 |
[13:27] | Burn center is full. | 烧伤中心人满了 |
[13:28] | I just closed us to new patients. What else? | 我已经拒收新病人了 还有什么事 |
[13:30] | Social services came for the little boy– | 社工来找那个小男孩了 |
[13:31] | Ethan! No! | 伊桑 停下 |
[13:33] | Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Where you going? | 你要去哪啊 |
[13:34] | I want to see my parents. | 我想见我父母 |
[13:36] | Sorry. He’s a runner. | 抱歉 他很能跑 |
[13:37] | Honey, we need to go. | 亲爱的 我们该走了 |
[13:38] | No, I don’t want to. | 不 我不想走 |
[13:39] | You need sleep. | 你得睡觉了 |
[13:40] | No, I’m not going anywhere! | 不 我哪都不去 |
[13:41] | Yes, you are. You’re coming with me. Now come. | 你得跟我走 快来 |
[13:44] | No. Look, he’s worried about his parents. | 他很担心他的父母 |
[13:46] | How about we set you up in a room, | 我们可以安排一个房间 |
[13:47] | and you can stay with him there? | 你可以和他待在那 |
[13:49] | That’s not a permanent solution. | 这可不是长久之计 |
[13:50] | I know, but it’s–it’s– it’s for one night. | 我知道 就今天晚上 |
[13:52] | And then we can figure out the rest later. | 剩下的我们可以再想办法 |
[13:54] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[13:56] | Yeah? Sound good? | 可以吗 |
[13:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:59] | Come on. We need to go now. | 来吧 我们得走了 |
[14:04] | The baby’s dad just arrived. | 婴儿的父亲刚刚来了 |
[14:05] | Myers is bringing him up. | 梅尔正带他上来 |
[14:07] | I still don’t know what she sees in that d-bag. | 我还是想不通她看上那个混蛋哪一点了 |
[14:08] | Right? What does she see in that guy? | 对啊 她到底看上哪一点了 |
[14:10] | He’s so handsome | 他很帅 |
[14:12] | and friendly, | 很友好 |
[14:13] | Charming, nice. | 有魅力 |
[14:18] | Vince, this is Dr. Karev. | 文斯 这是克莱夫医生 |
[14:20] | He’s been taking care of your little girl. | 他一直在照顾着您的女儿 |
[14:22] | Look at her. She–she’s perfect. | 快看她 多么漂亮 |
[14:25] | She’s doing really well. And I spoke to Dr. Kepner. | 她很健康 我询问了凯普娜医生 |
[14:27] | Your wife is still in surgery. We should have an update soon. | 您妻子还在手术中 马上就有消息了 |
[14:30] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[14:32] | Your baby’s pretty darn cute. | 您的女儿很可爱 |
[14:33] | Want to hold her? | 想要抱抱她吗 |
[14:42] | Also sensitive. | 他还很用心 |
[14:45] | Did I mention, he’s sensitive? | 我说过他很用心吗 |
[14:52] | We went home, but then his fever got higher. | 我们回到家 但他发烧更严重了 |
[14:54] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[14:55] | Ma’am, we’ll be with you as soon as we can. | 夫人 我们马上就来 |
[14:56] | We’re extremely backed up. | 我们这会儿很忙 |
[14:57] | Yeah, I understand everyone’s very sick, | 我知道大家都病得很重 |
[14:59] | but so is my son. | 但我的儿子也一样 |
[15:00] | Casey, what’s wrong? What are you doing back here? | 卡西 怎么了 你怎么回来了 |
[15:01] | This isn’t strep. | 这不是链球菌 |
[15:02] | Whatever you prescribed him did nothing. | 你给他开的药不管用 |
[15:04] | It takes at least 24 hours for antibiotics to start working. | 抗生素药物至少得24小时才能起效 |
[15:07] | Yeah, but then he should be getting better, | 对 但最起码他得变好啊 |
[15:08] | and he’s getting worse. | 可是他却越来越差 |
[15:09] | – This isn’t strep. – Please just calm down. | -这不是链球菌 -请先冷静 |
[15:11] | Calm down? Calm down? My son is sick. | 冷静 冷静 我儿子病了 |
[15:15] | He’s sick, and you gave him medicine, | 他病了 你们给他开药 |
[15:17] | and it’s not working. | 但是一点效果也没有 |
[15:18] | And now you just keep dismissing us, | 而且你们现在一直敷衍我 |
[15:20] | just like all the other doctors did | 就跟西雅图长老会医院 |
[15:21] | at Seattle Pres and Urgent Care– | 和急救中心的那些医生一样 |
[15:23] | Wait. Hang on. | 等一下 |
[15:23] | You’ve been to both of those places, too, this week? | 你这周去了这两个地方 |
[15:26] | Yeah, and I’m not gonna let you push me around like they did. | 对 而且我不能让你们也敷衍我 |
[15:28] | You either don’t care about my son | 你要么不关心我儿子 |
[15:30] | or you don’t believe me. | 要么是不相信我 |
[15:31] | Either way, you suck, and I want someone else. | 无论如何你糟透了 我想换个医生 |
[15:34] | Find me another doctor! | 给我换个医生 |
[15:35] | Keep an eye on Rachel’s I.C.P. | 注意电感耦合等离子体的读数 |
[15:38] | Update me with any changes. | 有什么变化及时通知我 |
[15:39] | Will do. Anything else? | 好的 别的呢 |
[15:40] | Yes, Brooks, think fast. | 布鲁克斯 注意啦 |
[15:43] | Anything else medically? | 有没有和医学相关的事啊 |
[15:44] | A neuro exam every two hours. | 每两个小时进行一次神经测试 |
[15:45] | Contact me immediately if there’s any sign | 如果出现疝气或者新的出血点 |
[15:47] | of herniation or a new hemorrhage. | 立即联系我 |
[15:50] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[15:50] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[15:52] | Dr. Shepherd, I’m open. | 谢博德医生 我有空 |
[16:01] | That was my phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[16:05] | I’m sorry you have to stand there for so long, | 抱歉你要站那么久 |
[16:09] | dealing with my ass. | 处理我的屁股 |
[16:10] | Ah, it’s fine. I’m a plastic surgeon. | 没关系 我是个整形医生 |
[16:12] | It’s not that a big deal to me. | 这对我来说不算个事 |
[16:14] | Actually, can we not talk while you do that? | 说真的 你能不能不要边做边聊天了 |
[16:15] | Sure. I feel for you, dude. | 当然 我感同身受 伙计 |
[16:18] | But I have seen way worse. | 可我还见过更糟糕的 |
[16:20] | Okay. I’m gonna come back later. | 好吧 我一会儿再过来 |
[16:22] | – April– – It’s cool. I’m, uh, I’m just gonna– | -艾普丽尔 -没事 我就是 我我 |
[16:25] | I’m gonna leave now. Yep. Now. | 我要走了 就现在 |
[16:28] | Like that. | 就像那样 |
[16:29] | That was worse. | 那是更糟糕的 |
[16:31] | He’s cranky, he’s not sleeping well, | 他脾气不好 睡得不好 |
[16:33] | and then he’s got these really chapped lips, | 他嘴唇还干裂 |
[16:35] | and then today it was this weird rash. | 再之后今天出了这些怪怪的疹子 |
[16:37] | A-and–and how– how are you doing? | 那你呢 |
[16:38] | Are you getting enough sleep? | 你睡眠充足吗 |
[16:41] | No, of course not. I told you, he’s up all night. | 当然不够 我刚说过 他整夜失眠 |
[16:43] | And it’s just you, no husband, | 这里只有你 没有丈夫 |
[16:45] | no boyfriend, or partner? | 没有男朋友或者伴侣吗 |
[16:47] | It’s just me. | 只有我 |
[16:48] | Well, that’s a lot of pressure on you. | 那你压力一定很大 |
[16:51] | Are you a psychiatrist? | 你是心理医生吗 |
[16:53] | Casey, | 卡西 |
[16:53] | Just listen– | 听着 |
[16:55] | Oh, my god. You are. | 天呐 你是心理医生 |
[16:58] | You think I’m crazy. | 你们认为我疯了 |
[16:59] | You think I-I skip work | 你认为我翘班 |
[17:01] | and I drag my kid to the E.R. because it’s fun, | 把我的孩子拖来急诊室 就因为好玩 |
[17:04] | Because–because I enjoy this? | 就因为我享受这样吗 |
[17:05] | My son is sick, okay? He is sick. | 我儿子病了 知道吗 他病了 |
[17:08] | He used to wake me up every morning at dawn | 他曾经每天清晨都跳到我床上 |
[17:10] | by jumping on my bed. | 把我叫醒 |
[17:12] | Now I can barely get him up. | 可现在我都不能把他叫起来 |
[17:14] | He does this thing before school– | 他上学之前还做这件事 |
[17:15] | I let him run out and get the newspaper– | 我让他跑出去拿报纸 |
[17:17] | It’s his big-kid chore. He loves it. | 那是个大孩子的家务活 他喜欢做 |
[17:20] | He hasn’t done it in a week and a half. | 他一周半没这么做了 |
[17:21] | I show him cartoons, and he doesn’t care. | 我给他看卡通片 他都不在乎 |
[17:23] | I try to get him to eat… | 我努力逼他吃饭 |
[17:25] | I mean, I even gave him potato chips for breakfast once, | 我甚至有一次给他吃薯片做早餐 |
[17:27] | and… nothing. | 可是 没反应 |
[17:30] | I know… | 我知道 |
[17:31] | that I am not a doctor, but you have to believe me. | 我不是医生 但你们得相信我 |
[17:34] | – You have to. You have to. – Hey. Hey, hey, hey. | -你们必须 你们必须 -嘿嘿 |
[17:37] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[17:40] | We’re gonna take care of your son. | 我们会照顾好你儿子 |
[17:42] | Admit him. | 让他入院 |
[17:43] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[17:47] | Yes, I alerted security. | 是的 我报警了 |
[17:49] | Of course. I looked all over. | 当然 我找遍了 |
[17:51] | Where’s Ethan? | 伊桑去哪了 |
[17:53] | Hang on. I don’t know. | 等一下 我不知道 |
[17:54] | I went to the restroom. When I came back, he was gone. | 我去了趟洗手间 回来的时候 他就不见了 |
[17:56] | – When? – I told you, he’s a runner. | -什么时候 -我告诉过你他爱乱跑 |
[17:58] | – When did you lose him? – About a half-hour ago. | -他什么时候失踪的 -大概半小时前 |
[18:23] | No, Shepherd still hates me. | 不 谢博德还是讨厌我 |
[18:25] | Now he just makes me do tricks. | 现在他只让我耍宝 |
[18:27] | It takes more than just good instincts with Shepherd. | 跟谢博德混不只需要天资 |
[18:29] | You have to be prepared, diligent– | 你得时刻准备着 还要勤奋 |
[18:31] | Says his star pupil. I’m his circus act. | 真是他的明星学员啊 我是他的马戏团小丑 |
[18:33] | – Wait. – Mom. | -等等 -妈妈 |
[18:34] | – Hang on, buddy. – Mom. | -淡定 伙计 -妈妈 |
[18:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:37] | Who are you? What– what are you doing? | 你是谁 你在干什么 |
[18:39] | Why don’t we go outside, okay? | 我们出去吧 好吗 |
[18:41] | It’s me, mom. Ethan. | 是我 妈妈 是伊桑 |
[18:43] | It’s okay, ma’am. It’s your son. | 没关系 女士 是你儿子 |
[18:44] | No, it’s not. Who is he? Who is that?! | 不是的 他是谁 那是谁 |
[18:47] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[18:48] | Help me! What’s happening?! | 帮帮我 发生什么事了 |
[18:50] | Who is this? What’s happening to me? | 这是谁 我怎么了 |
[18:53] | Help me! Help me, please! | 救命 请帮帮我 |
[19:03] | So you’re in the semifinals, huh? | 你要参加半决赛了啊 |
[19:05] | What position do you play? | 你打什么位置 |
[19:07] | Coach stuck me at left defender. | 教练让我打左后卫 |
[19:09] | Hey, left defender… is crucial. | 左后卫 很重要啊 |
[19:13] | I guess. | 应该是 |
[19:15] | So… | 那 |
[19:17] | Why doesn’t she know who I am? | 她怎么会不认得我了呢 |
[19:20] | Ethan, your mom hurt her head pretty bad. | 伊桑 你妈妈头部伤得很重 |
[19:23] | And sometimes that can make people act really weird, | 有时那会让人行为古怪 |
[19:27] | even with the people that they love. | 即使面对的是他们爱的人 |
[19:29] | So she’s gonna remember me? | 那她会记起我吗 |
[19:32] | I think so. | 我觉得会的 |
[19:37] | E-ethan, I, um… | 伊桑 |
[19:39] | I need you to stay with the social worker. | 你要和社工在待一会儿 |
[19:42] | – The lady? – Mm-hmm. | -那位女士吗 -是的 |
[19:43] | Can I stay with you? | 我能和你在一起吗 |
[19:44] | No, no. No, I have to–I have to work. | 不 我得去工作 |
[19:46] | I have to help your mom and dad get better, | 我要帮助你爸妈好起来 |
[19:48] | and they’re–they’re gonna get better quicker | 而且如果你爸妈知道你在一个安全的地方 |
[19:50] | if they know that you’re somewhere safe. | 他们会好得更快的 |
[19:52] | So can you help me out with that? | 所以你能做到吗 |
[19:56] | You done? | 可以了吗 |
[20:00] | And I’m telling you… | 我跟你讲 |
[20:03] | The guys bring the ball down the wings, | 要是有人从边场带球过来 |
[20:05] | left defender can save the game. | 左后卫可以挽救形势 |
[20:07] | She has a new hematoma in the temporal lobe. | 她颞叶上出现了新的血肿 |
[20:09] | Now why would that cause her not to recognize her son? | 为什么这会导致她认不出自己的儿子呢 |
[20:12] | Uh, the hematoma could be putting pressure | 血肿会给白质纤维素 |
[20:13] | on the white matter tracts, | 施加压力 |
[20:14] | causing her to experience symptoms of capgras syndrome. | 引起卡氏综合症 |
[20:17] | Good. And what would your plan of action be? | 很好 那你的行动计划是什么 |
[20:19] | Relieve the pressure with evacuation of the hematoma. | 排出血肿释放压力 |
[20:21] | What about watching her coags | 何不观察她的协同凝集反应结果 |
[20:22] | and correcting her I.C.P. with mannitol | 再用甘露醇和积极的颅内压排泄来 |
[20:24] | and aggressive I.C.P. drainage? | 调整她的颅内压呢 |
[20:26] | That’s a good thought, Brooks, | 想法不错 布鲁克斯 |
[20:27] | but in this case, I think Ross is right. | 但在这个病例中 罗斯是对的 |
[20:30] | Uh, find an O.R. that’s available. Okay? | 找间空的手术室 |
[20:32] | Oh, Brooks. | 对了 布鲁克斯 |
[20:36] | You never miss, do you? | 你不会失手 |
[20:43] | Star pupil. | 明星学员 |
[20:44] | Circus act. | 马戏团小丑 |
[20:46] | His CAT scan is completely normal. | 他的CAT扫描结果完全正常 |
[20:50] | I know this must be so annoying for you. | 我知道这可能对你来说很烦 |
[20:52] | I mean, I know I know nothing, | 我知道我什么都不懂 |
[20:53] | but I did all this research– | 可我做了研究 |
[20:55] | No, not at all. Let’s go through it. | 不 不会 我们来看看 |
[20:57] | Please. Um… | 拜托 |
[20:57] | What’s first? | 先说哪个呢 |
[20:59] | Okay, are you sure that it’s not lupus? | 你确定他不是狼疮吗 |
[21:01] | He doesn’t fit the criteria, | 他症状不符 |
[21:03] | and the rash is quite different. | 而且皮疹也很不一样 |
[21:05] | What else? | 其它的呢 |
[21:06] | What about, uh, ent-enterovirus | 是不是肠道病毒 |
[21:09] | or, um, meningitis? | 或者脑膜炎呢 |
[21:11] | Well, I can see why you would think that. | 我明白你为什么会这么想 |
[21:13] | But again, the rash associated with enterovirus | 但同样 肠道病毒引起的皮疹 |
[21:16] | is commonly distributed over the hands and the feet. | 通常散布于手和脚 |
[21:19] | And, uh, we ruled out meningitis | 我们排除了脑膜炎 |
[21:21] | when his spinal tap came back clear. | 因为他脊椎抽液结果很正常 |
[21:23] | Okay. Um… | 好的 |
[21:25] | I read this one article about something called Kawasaki disease. | 我读过这么一篇文章 是关于川崎病的 |
[21:29] | They said it can cause a heart attack. | 据说会引起心脏病 |
[21:31] | That’s a good one. | 这个有点像 |
[21:33] | It would explain the fever and the rash. | 这确实能解释发烧和皮疹 |
[21:35] | But there would be other symptoms– | 但应该还有别的症状 |
[21:38] | the strawberry tongue, | 比如草莓舌 |
[21:39] | and peeling skin and red eyes, | 脱皮 还有眼睛充血 |
[21:41] | and–and no positive strep. | 而且链球菌不会是阳性的 |
[21:44] | Dr. Grey… what do you think this is? | 格蕾医生 你觉得这是什么病 |
[21:48] | I-I think it’s strep. | 我觉得就是链球菌感染 |
[21:50] | Yeah, but then he would be getting better. | 如果真是 那他该好了 |
[21:53] | I’m sorry. I know that you’re a surgeon. | 抱歉 我知道你只是外科医生 |
[21:54] | You don’t even normally handle cases like this. | 通常你都不接这样的病例 |
[21:56] | No, it’s, uh… | 不 不 |
[22:02] | I own the hospital, and I can do whatever I want. | 这家医院是我的 我想做什么都行 |
[22:04] | I want to do some more tests. | 现在我想再多做些检查 |
[22:09] | You and me, Elyse, we’re a team. | 你和我 伊丽丝 我们是个组合 |
[22:13] | Ever since Professor Sheldon | 自从谢尔顿教授 |
[22:14] | paired us up in that stupid Poli-sci class. | 在那无聊的政治课中把我们俩分成一组 |
[22:19] | I don’t work without you. | 没有你 我无法独自工作 |
[22:21] | So you can’t leave me or us. | 所以你不能抛下我们 |
[22:25] | We’re supposed to be together. | 我们注定要在一起 |
[22:38] | Elyse likes the name Rose for the baby. | 伊丽丝希望给宝宝起名叫露丝 |
[22:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[22:43] | I think it’s beautiful. | 我觉得这名字很美 |
[22:46] | Okay, honey. | 好的 宝贝 |
[22:48] | Rosie it is. | 就叫露丝 |
[22:51] | I’m gonna go down and see her. | 我下楼去看看她 |
[22:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:09] | I’m just gonna check on her burns. | 我来看看她的烧伤 |
[23:11] | How’s she doing? | 她情况如何 |
[23:14] | Not well. | 并不好 |
[23:15] | She’s acidotic, and her creatinine’s sky-high. | 酸中毒 而且肌酸酐过高 |
[23:20] | You know, they dated in college. | 他们在大学相爱 |
[23:22] | But then her dad died, | 可后来她的父亲死了 |
[23:23] | so she had to leave school, and they lost touch | 她不得不辍学 他们从此失去联系 |
[23:25] | till about three years ago, | 直到三年之前 |
[23:27] | when they both randomly decided to move | 他们俩都莫名地决定 |
[23:29] | from Wisconsin to Seattle | 从威斯康星州搬到西雅图 |
[23:30] | and joined the same bowling league. | 还加入了同一家保龄球联盟 |
[23:34] | How weird is that? | 真是太神奇了 |
[23:36] | That people join bowling leagues? | 还有人加入保龄球联盟啊 |
[23:41] | The universe kept pulling them together, just… | 冥冥之中 命运注定他们在一起 |
[23:44] | waiting for them to see that they were meant to be together, | 让他们发现彼此是命中注定 |
[23:48] | and then… | 可现在 |
[23:52] | And then a tanker explodes, | 一辆油罐车爆炸 |
[23:54] | and she ends up in the hospital. | 让她躺进了医院 |
[23:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:01] | Your paramedic is gonna be fine, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你那急救男友没事 |
[24:08] | Ooh, Bailey. | 贝利 |
[24:09] | You have to map me. | 你得给我做基因扫描 |
[24:10] | I need to know which parent I take after. | 我得知道我遗传了父母哪一方的基因 |
[24:12] | My dad eats three salads a day and has high cholesterol. | 我爸一天三顿吃沙拉 却还是高胆固醇 |
[24:15] | My mother, bunions. | 而我妈 有拇囊炎 |
[24:16] | If Torres gets mapped, I get mapped. | 如果托瑞斯能做基因扫描 我也要 |
[24:18] | Hey, my genome sequencer is not a toy. | 我的基因扫描仪不是玩具 |
[24:20] | It is an expensive and complex piece of equipment, | 这可是一台价格不菲 精密的设备 |
[24:24] | to be used for people with serious conditions. | 专用于病情严重的病患 |
[24:27] | Oh, like this guy? | 比如这人吗 |
[24:28] | ‘Cause you should really map his genome, | 你真该好好扫描他的基因 |
[24:30] | look for the idiot gene. | 找找愚蠢基因 |
[24:32] | He managed to snap his elbow | 他全身都是汽油 还想抽烟 |
[24:33] | after lighting himself on fire | 结果把自己点燃了 |
[24:35] | when he wanted a smoke while covered in gasoline. | 还很成功地折断了自己的手肘 |
[24:43] | Callie, I asked for an ortho consult, | 凯丽 我要求骨科会诊 |
[24:45] | and they sent me to you. | 结果他们让我来找你 |
[24:46] | Weren’t you supposed to leave hours ago? | 你不是应该几个小时前就走了吗 |
[24:47] | I was, but then… baked Alaska. | 本来是 不过这病人变成火焰冰激凌了 |
[24:52] | I’m so sorry. | 真可惜 |
[24:54] | Well, hey, look at it this way. | 换个角度看 |
[24:56] | Now you have time to spice up your speech for next year. | 你就有充足的时间备战明年的演讲了 |
[24:59] | And I still need an ortho consult | 我仍旧需要骨科会诊 |
[25:01] | in O.R. three when you’re done. | 三号手术室 这边完了你就来吧 |
[25:03] | Spice– spice up? | 备 备战 |
[25:04] | No, I didn’t say that. | 不是 我没这么说 |
[25:05] | Uh… you did, though. | 你说了好么 |
[25:07] | No, no. I’m just saying that these– | 不不 我是说 |
[25:09] | these talks are never about | 我说的这些话 |
[25:10] | what they’re… about. | 并不是字面意思 |
[25:13] | I-I heard one about floating algae pods, | 我听过一个关于藻类的演讲 |
[25:16] | and then it ended up reminding me | 给我的启示是 |
[25:17] | to live every day to the fullest. | 每一天都要过得充实有意义 |
[25:20] | It was very inspiring. | 非常激励人心的故事 |
[25:21] | Yeah. Yeah, and yours is just about, you know… | 是啊 是啊 你的演讲 |
[25:25] | cartilage right now. | 就是关于软骨 |
[25:27] | But no one sells cartilage like you. | 没人会比你更关注软骨 |
[25:29] | And it is– it’s a great speech. | 真的 真的是个很棒的演讲 |
[25:34] | You know, this invitation | 这封邀请信 |
[25:36] | was the one uncomplicated good thing | 是这段时间以来 |
[25:38] | that’s happened in a while, | 我遇到的最好的事情 |
[25:40] | the one thing I was really looking forward to. | 我真的很期待这件事 |
[25:42] | Yeah, and I’m telling you that it’s great. | 是啊 我就是说真的很棒啊 |
[25:44] | No. You’re telling me it’s not… | 不 你的意思是它不好 |
[25:48] | Finally. | 终于说清楚了 |
[25:50] | And it helps. | 真是让我轻松不少 |
[25:51] | I feel better about not going. | 我现在觉得不去也挺好 |
[25:54] | I’ll see you in O.R. three. | 三号手术室见 |
[26:00] | So any idea when the kid’s dad | 你知道什么时候那孩子的父亲 |
[26:02] | is gonna get transferred out of the C.C.U.? | 能从冠心病监护室转出来吗 |
[26:04] | He’s pretty freaked out right now. | 他这会真的吓坏了 |
[26:05] | No, no idea. | 不知道 |
[26:07] | He’s stable, but his hemoglobin is still low. | 他目前很稳定 可血红素还是很低 |
[26:10] | That aortic repair took a lot longer than I thought. | 动脉修复术的时间比我预计的长很多 |
[26:14] | Oh, I have to be back on rounds… | 我得在29分钟之后 |
[26:17] | in 29 minutes. | 继续轮班 |
[26:21] | Should I sleep or should I shower? | 我是该睡会 还是该冲澡 |
[26:25] | I could sleep in the shower. | 我能边洗边睡 |
[26:26] | Oh, but I’m also starving. Have you eaten? | 我好饿 你吃过东西没 |
[26:38] | Shoot. | 糟糕 |
[26:43] | His pressure dropped out and he went into cardiac arrest. | 他的血压骤降 心搏骤停 |
[26:46] | Hold C.P.R. | 暂停心肺复苏 |
[26:48] | Pulse is v-tach. Paddles. Charge to 200. | 脉搏显示室颤 起搏器 充到200焦 |
[26:52] | – What happened? – I was doing my exam, | -怎么回事 -我正在做检查 |
[26:54] | and she started bleeding from her incisions and her I.V. sites, | 她的伤口和静脉注射处开始大出血 |
[26:56] | and then she dropped into v-fib. | 然后就开始室颤 |
[26:57] | We just shocked her once. | 已经电击过一次 |
[26:58] | I’ll take over. Charge to 150. | 我来接手 充电至150焦 |
[27:00] | – Push another Epi. – Clear. | -再注射一单位肾上腺素 -离手 |
[27:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 别 |
[27:06] | – Come on. Give me 200. – Clear! | -加油 200焦 -离手 |
[27:13] | Got him. Got him. | 救回来了 救回来了 |
[27:15] | Clear! | 离手 |
[27:16] | Come on, Elyse! | 加油啊 伊丽丝 |
[27:20] | – Push 5 of Epi. – April. | -注射五单位肾上腺素 -艾普丽尔 |
[27:21] | – Epi now! – April, we lost her. | -立刻 注射 -艾普丽尔 她已经死了 |
[27:25] | Okay? | 已经死了 |
[27:51] | I don’t know why this one | 我不知道为什么 |
[27:52] | is hitting me so hard. | 这次对我刺激这么大 |
[27:57] | It’s not supposed to happen this way. | 本不该是这样的结果 |
[27:58] | It’s… | 这 |
[28:00] | It’s not right. | 这不对 |
[28:06] | I can’t tell him. I can’t tell him. | 我没法告诉他 我做不到 |
[28:08] | I, uh, and I can’t make him feel worse | 我不能让他更难受 |
[28:11] | just ’cause I feel bad. | 因为我也很难受 |
[28:13] | – I–I’ll do it. – No, no. | -那我去 -别 不行 |
[28:16] | I’ll do it. I can do it. | 我要去 我能做到 |
[28:17] | I just… | 只是 |
[28:19] | I need a minute. | 让我缓缓 |
[28:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:02] | I was, uh, coming to give the mom an update on her baby– | 我来告知那位母亲 她宝宝的最新情况 |
[29:04] | Elyse Cruse. | 就是伊丽丝·克鲁斯 |
[29:06] | Yeah, she didn’t, um… she didn’t make it. | 她没能 她没能撑过来 |
[29:08] | We were gonna go tell the husband now. | 我们准备去告知她的丈夫 |
[29:10] | No, I was. I was. I-I will. | 不 是我去 我去 |
[29:13] | I just–I need… | 我只是 我要 |
[29:17] | I just have to pull myself together. | 我得振作起来 |
[29:21] | Chest Peckwell’s name’s on the file. | 美胸男的名字在档案里 |
[29:23] | You want me to make him do it? | 需要我让他去做吗 |
[29:24] | Yes. | 那最好了 |
[29:33] | More ice. | 多一点冰 |
[29:34] | Could it be munchausen by proxy? | 有可能是孟乔森代理综合症吗 |
[29:36] | What, that she’s making her own kid sick? | 你是说 她弄病了自己的孩子吗 |
[29:38] | No. She just has a strong feeling | 不 她只是有强烈的直觉 |
[29:40] | that it’s something more than strep. | 不仅仅是链球菌这么简单 |
[29:41] | Or she’s crazy. | 或者是她疯了 |
[29:43] | What’s his core temp? | 他体内温度是多少 |
[29:44] | Still 93. | 还是93 |
[29:47] | I mean, it’s strep, right? | 是链球菌 对吧 |
[29:48] | If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck– | 如果从外观和内在看起来都是[鸭]的话 |
[29:50] | Mer, the duck’s strep test positive. | 梅 这只鸭的链球菌检测是阳性的 |
[29:53] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[29:54] | He had an M.L. He coded. | 他突然心肌梗塞 |
[29:56] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 你为什么不叫醒我 |
[29:57] | Why would I? He’s my patient? | 为什么要叫醒你 他是我的病人 |
[30:00] | So what are you doing? | 那你在干什么 |
[30:01] | Uh, therapeutic hypothermia, just 24 hours. | 低温治疗 就24小时 |
[30:04] | I’m cooling his body so he’ll avoid another attack. | 让他身体降降温 预防下一次发作 |
[30:06] | But–but he just had surgery. | 但他刚做完手术 |
[30:07] | This could increase his risk of infection and bleeding. | 这样会增加感染和出血的风险 |
[30:10] | Or it could save his life. | 或许可以救他的命 |
[30:11] | Did Russell agree to this? | 拉塞尔同意这样做吗 |
[30:13] | You know, I don’t know. I didn’t ask him. | 我不知道 我没问他 |
[30:15] | ‘Cause he’s my patient. | 因为他是我的病人 |
[30:21] | I think he’s gonna tell your teacher. | 我觉得他这是要去告诉你老师 |
[30:27] | Okay, Ross. | 好的 罗斯 |
[30:28] | Open up the bone flap. | 打开他的骨瓣 |
[30:30] | Yes, sir. You got it. | 没问题 |
[30:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:39] | Okay. A little bit more. | 好的 再多一点 |
[30:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:43] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[30:45] | Brooks, why don’t you step up | 布鲁克斯 你过来 |
[30:47] | and help me excise the dura? | 帮我切除硬脑膜 |
[30:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:50] | Yeah. Switch with Ross. | 对 和罗斯换个位置 |
[30:55] | Okay, so when I cut, I want you to | 当我切时 我需要你 |
[30:58] | coagulate the bleeders with the bipolar. | 用双极管凝血 |
[31:02] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[31:03] | God, you have fast hands, Brooks. | 布鲁克斯 你手上动作很快 |
[31:07] | I’m so sorry, Casey. | 凯西 非常抱歉 |
[31:08] | But I-I can’t find anything wrong with Parker | 但是我真的找不出派克的其他毛病 |
[31:11] | other than the strep. | 除了链球菌之外 |
[31:14] | So you’re gonna discharge him? | 那么你要让他出院吗 |
[31:16] | I can’t find a reason to keep him here. | 我没理由把他留在这里了 |
[31:18] | It’s not surgical, | 这不是手术问题 |
[31:19] | his labs keep coming back clean. | 他的检查结果一直都正常 |
[31:24] | I know I keep saying this, and I know it’s crazy. | 我知道一直这样说很疯狂 |
[31:27] | I mean, I can hear myself sounding crazy… | 我都觉得自己听起来不正常 |
[31:31] | But this feeling won’t go away. | 但是这种感觉没法消失 |
[31:34] | This feeling that there is something wrong with him. | 总感觉他有什么病 |
[31:38] | And I know you’re telling me | 而我知道你告诉我 |
[31:39] | that there’s nothing wrong with him | 他没有别的问题了 |
[31:40] | and that I should believe you because you’re a doctor | 我也该信你因为你是医生 |
[31:43] | and I’m just a waitress. | 而我只是服务员 |
[31:46] | But how do I ignore this? | 但我怎能忽视它呢 |
[31:50] | How do ignore my gut | 怎么能忽视我的直觉 |
[31:52] | telling me that there is | 它一直在告诉我 |
[31:52] | something seriously wrong with my son? | 我儿子有很严重的毛病 |
[32:02] | Hey, you seen super douche around? | 你看到大混蛋了吗 |
[32:05] | Peckwell? | 美胸男吗 |
[32:07] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[32:08] | Ah, conference room. | 在会议室 |
[32:15] | Myers. | 梅尔 |
[32:21] | Oh, Grey’s paging me. I’ll catch you later. | 格蕾呼叫我 呆会见 |
[32:25] | Vince Cruse’s wife didn’t make it. | 文斯·克鲁斯的妻子没救活 |
[32:26] | I figure the news might come better from you. | 我觉得你去说这个消息比较好 |
[32:28] | I’m sorry. She’s not my patient anymore. | 对不起 她不是我的病人了 |
[32:30] | I passed her off to Kepner. | 我把她交给了凯普娜 |
[32:32] | Okay, but his wife was your patient when she first came in. | 但他妻子刚入院时是你的病人 |
[32:35] | The guy knows you. He trusts you. | 他知道你 他信任你 |
[32:36] | Dude, I’m sorry, but she is not my responsibility. | 兄弟 对不起 但她不该我负责了 |
[32:41] | You’re a douche. | 你就一混蛋 |
[32:41] | No, you’re a douche. | 你才一混蛋 |
[32:43] | You don’t have a problem with how I do my job. | 我的工作没招惹你 |
[32:44] | You have a problem with who I’m dating. | 我的交往对象招惹你了 |
[32:46] | You’re really not coming with me to talk to him? | 你真的不跟我一起对他说这件事吗 |
[32:48] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[32:49] | Guess I’ll be doing your job again. | 我认为我又要收你的烂摊子了 |
[32:56] | You paged me? | 你呼了我 |
[32:57] | Oh, we’re discharging Parker? | 我们要让派克出院了吗 |
[32:59] | Yes, I have it all ready to go, | 我都准备好了 |
[33:00] | But I just need you to go through it with me all | 但我还需要你再和我 |
[33:02] | one more time. | 过一遍 |
[33:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:03] | – Latest white count? – 18. | -最近一次白血球数量 -18 |
[33:05] | Platelet count? | 血小板数量 |
[33:06] | 500,000 500,000. | |
[33:08] | High fever. Unresponsive to meds. | 高热 对药物无反应 |
[33:11] | It’s gotta just be a weird presentation of strep, right? | 这只是链球菌奇怪的呈现方式 对吧 |
[33:14] | Actually, hang on. The labs were just updated. | 等等 测验结果刚更新了 |
[33:18] | Yesterday’s rapid test was a false positive. | 昨天的快速检验是假阳性 |
[33:20] | The strep culture’s negative. | 链球菌本质是阴性的 |
[33:23] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[33:24] | No one. I’m checking my calendar. | 没打 我在看日历 |
[33:26] | What day did his fever start? | 他什么时候开始发烧的 |
[33:28] | Wednesday, I think. | 星期三吧 |
[33:29] | Damn. We’re already at day ten. | 糟了 我们已经在第十天了 |
[33:30] | – What’s day ten? – Did Parker have red eyes? | -什么第十天 -派克有红眼吗 |
[33:33] | Uh, he was asleep the last time I checked on him. | 最后一次检查时他睡着了 |
[33:34] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[33:40] | Oh. Is everything okay? | 出问题了吗 |
[33:41] | We need to check Parker’s eyes. | 我们要检查派克的眼睛 |
[33:42] | What–what’s going on? Y-you’re scaring me. | 怎么了 你吓到我了 |
[33:45] | Page peds, page cardio, | 呼叫儿科 心脏科 |
[33:46] | start an I.V.I.G. right away. | 立刻注射免疫球蛋白 |
[33:47] | We’re already on day ten. | 我们已经在第十天了 |
[33:48] | What? What is happening? | 什么 发生了什么 |
[33:49] | Casey, if we’re right, | 凯西 如果我们是对的 |
[33:51] | this could be Kawasaki disease. | 这可能是川崎病 |
[33:53] | But we need to get this I.V. started on Parker right away. | 但我们需要立刻开始注射 |
[33:55] | We’re still within the window | 我们仍然有希望 |
[33:56] | to prevent permanent heart damage, | 阻止永久心脏损伤 |
[33:57] | But we have to do it right now. | 但我们必须立刻开始 |
[34:38] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:45] | Casey, hey. | 凯西 |
[34:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:50] | So this is Parker’s echo. | 这是派克的超声波图 |
[34:53] | That right there is the fluid around his heart. | 这里是他心脏周围的液体 |
[34:56] | The I.V.I.G. will fix that. | 注射免疫球蛋白可以治好这个 |
[34:58] | He’s gonna need another echo in six months. | 六个月后他需要再做一次超声波图 |
[35:01] | And… do you remember this? | 你还记得吗 |
[35:06] | Parker has kawasaki disease. | 派克得了川崎病 |
[35:08] | You fought for your son. | 是你不顾一切找到了病因 |
[35:10] | You didn’t give up. | 你没有放弃 |
[35:12] | You saved his life today. | 你今天救了他一命 |
[35:14] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[35:15] | I was right? | 我对了吗 |
[35:16] | You were right. | 你对了 |
[35:24] | Dr. Shepherd, | 谢博德医生 |
[35:25] | I’ve run a full post-op exam on Rachel. | 我已经为瑞秋做了整套术后检查 |
[35:27] | I’m gonna monitor her for the next four hours, | 接下来四小时我会监控她 |
[35:29] | But don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:29] | I’ll still be here early tomorrow morning | 明天一早我就会来 |
[35:31] | to prep for Mr. Yoshida’s craniotomy. | 准备吉田先生的穿颅术 |
[35:32] | Yeah, Ross, about that. Hunt’s right. | 罗斯 那件事 亨特说对的 |
[35:35] | Everybody needs a shot at neuro, | 每个人都该有机会尝试神经科 |
[35:36] | And you need a chance to see other specialties, | 你也该去看看其他科室 |
[35:39] | so Brooks is gonna be on my service | 所以接下来这个星期 |
[35:41] | for the rest of the week. | 我准备带布鲁克斯 |
[35:46] | I’ll see you when it’s your turn again. | 等下次轮到你的时候再见 |
[35:51] | Arizona, I just want to go home. | 亚利桑那 我只想回家 |
[35:53] | I just want to curl up in a ball, do… | 我只想蜷成一团 |
[35:58] | What–what the hell? What is this? | 什么情况 这是要做什么 |
[35:59] | Your TED speech. | 你的TED演讲 |
[36:00] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[36:01] | What? How? How? | 什么 怎么讲 |
[36:03] | I made a call. | 我打电话沟通过了 |
[36:04] | We set up a video stream to the conference. | 我们设置了会议视频传输设备 |
[36:07] | You’re going on live. | 你要上现场直播了 |
[36:08] | Oh! I don’t have my notes. | 我没带演讲提纲 |
[36:10] | Oh, yes, yes. Yes, you do. | 带了 你带了 |
[36:12] | Even though I know you know it by heart. | 虽然你都记在心里了 |
[36:13] | I mean, I know it by heart. Just start talking. | 我都记住了 开始说话就行 |
[36:14] | Okay, it’s almost time. | 好了 快开始了 |
[36:16] | But–but I– it’s a terrible speech. | 但是 这演讲很糟糕 |
[36:18] | It’s a great speech. | 这演讲很不错的 |
[36:19] | I’m not… | 我还没 |
[36:27] | Five, four, three… | 倒计时 五 四 三 |
[36:28] | Coming to you live from Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital | 下面请听西雅图格蕾-斯隆纪念医院 |
[36:30] | in Seattle– Dr. Calliope Torres. | 卡莉欧碧·托瑞斯医生的演讲直播 |
[36:32] | Just talk. Just be who you are. | 就正常说话 做你自己就好 |
[36:37] | I’m Dr. Callie Torres. | 我是凯利·托瑞斯医生 |
[36:41] | And… | 然后 |
[36:54] | I’ve had a pretty bad year. | 我这一年过得很糟糕 |
[36:57] | I was almost killed in a car wreck, | 我差点死于一场车祸 |
[37:00] | then I… nearly lost my wife in an accident | 然后又险些在一次事故中失去妻子 |
[37:04] | that claimed the life of my best friend | 那场事故夺走了我最好朋友的生命 |
[37:06] | and the father of my child, | 他同时也是我孩子的父亲 |
[37:09] | and… some other stuff. | 以及其它一些事 |
[37:17] | I’m an orthopedic surgeon by trade | 我的职业是一名骨科医师 |
[37:19] | and I work with cartilage, | 经常和软骨打交道 |
[37:21] | so I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about | 所以我一直在思考 |
[37:24] | what holds us together | 当事情崩溃破裂之时 |
[37:26] | when things fall apart. | 是什么把我们团结在一起 |
[37:38] | I’m so sorry I haven’t been to visit you more today. | 我很抱歉今天没能多来看看你 |
[37:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:50] | Do you… | 你相信 |
[37:52] | Do you believe that God plans | 你相信是上帝安排的 |
[37:55] | for two people to be together? | 让两个人在一起吗 |
[37:58] | Yeah, I do. | 我相信 |
[38:00] | My patient died, | 我的患者死了 |
[38:03] | her husband is left with their new baby. | 留下她丈夫和刚出生的婴儿 |
[38:07] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:09] | It just– it doesn’t– | 这也 根本不 |
[38:11] | it doesn’t make any sense. | 一点都说不通 |
[38:16] | Why would he bring these two people together, | 为什么他要指引这两人走到一起 |
[38:19] | make them fall in love, o-open up to one another, | 让他们相爱 对彼此敞开心扉 |
[38:23] | make them feel like they were meant to be together, | 让他们感觉到是彼此的命中注定 |
[38:25] | and then just… pull them apart? | 然后再让他们生死相隔呢 |
[38:28] | April… | 艾普丽尔 |
[38:32] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[38:36] | I-I know today scared you, but I’m here. | 我知道今天吓着你了 但我就在这 |
[38:39] | I’m… i’m fine. | 我好好的 |
[38:43] | I promise you, I’m not going anywhere. | 我向你保证 我哪儿也不去 |
[38:47] | And I love you, too. | 而且我爱你 |
[38:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:08] | I talked to Russell, | 我和拉塞尔谈过了 |
[39:10] | and he agrees with your course of hypothermia, | 他同意你进行降低体温的做法 |
[39:13] | although he may only be agreeing | 虽然他可能只是因为 |
[39:14] | because he’s afraid of you. | 怕你才同意的 |
[39:15] | Like you said… | 就像你说的 |
[39:17] | you’re his boss now. | 你现在是他的老板了 |
[39:18] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:23] | This guy has a little boy, Cristina, | 这人有个小儿子 克里斯蒂娜 |
[39:26] | who is scared to death that both of his parents– | 那孩子吓坏了 他的父母都 |
[39:28] | Oh, my God. A little boy? Why didn’t you say that? | 天哪 一个小男孩 你怎么不早说 |
[39:31] | I would’ve rethought everything. | 不然我会重新考虑一切 |
[39:32] | I would’ve actually tried to save the man. | 我会真正地尽力去救他 |
[39:34] | Cristina– | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[39:34] | Do you think that I would make a decision | 你认为如果不是对我病人有利 |
[39:36] | that is not in the best interest of my patient? | 我会做那种决定吗 |
[39:40] | I just want this kid to see his dad again. | 我只希望这孩子能再见到他爸爸 |
[39:42] | I do, too. | 我也希望 |
[39:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:49] | It’s been a hell of a day. | 今天太难熬了 |
[39:51] | Yeah, let’s get outta here. | 咱们离开这里吧 |
[39:53] | Yeah. Um, I gotta wrap up a few things first. | 好的 我得先去处理几件事情 |
[39:56] | Okay, sure. | 没问题 |
[39:59] | There are some feelings that refuse to go away. | 有些感觉会赖着不走 |
[40:02] | They’re little distractions whispering in your ear. | 它们如同耳边低语 干扰着我们 |
[40:06] | Thank you for not being a douche. | 谢谢你不是个混蛋 |
[40:08] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:11] | Where’s Wilson? | 威尔逊呢 |
[40:12] | Probably with Assface. | 可能和混蛋脸在一起呢 |
[40:13] | Beer, please. | 来瓶啤酒 |
[40:14] | You got it. | 好的 |
[40:21] | I know what you’re doing, | 我知道你在玩什么把戏 |
[40:24] | and apparently you think I’m too nice | 显然你觉得我人太好了 |
[40:25] | to do anything about it… | 不会对此采取行动 |
[40:27] | but you’re wrong. | 但是你错了 |
[40:29] | So you can try to snake neuro out from under me, | 你可以试试觊觎我在神外科的机会 |
[40:31] | but just so we’re clear, | 但咱把话说清楚了 |
[40:33] | I’m not going down without a fight. | 我是不会拱手相让的 |
[40:37] | I’m not– | 我没有 |
[40:37] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[40:43] | Some things just get under your skin. | 有些事就是会一直烦恼着你 |
[40:50] | So… she’s sleeping? | 她睡着了吗 |
[40:54] | She made it through the day, just like your dad. | 她挺过了今天 和你爸爸一样 |
[40:56] | They both have a lot of good doctors taking care of them. | 有很多优秀的医生在照顾他们俩 |
[41:01] | And… I can see them tomorrow? | 明天我还能见他们吗 |
[41:03] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[41:04] | But right now– | 但是现在 |
[41:05] | right now we need to get you back to your room | 现在我们得把你送回房间 |
[41:07] | so you can get some sleep, all right? | 休息一下 好吗 |
[41:11] | Hey, you know, I-I played some left defender myself. | 我自己也当过左后卫 |
[41:13] | – So you played soccer? – Mm. I did. | -这么说你踢过足球吗 -踢过 |
[41:16] | Did you score any goals? | 你有进球得分吗 |
[41:20] | Look, mommy. I made this for you. | 妈妈你看 这是我给你画的 |
[41:25] | Buddy. | 小伙子 |
[41:29] | Try as you might… | 你想法设法 |
[41:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:35] | You can’t ignore your instincts. | 却没法忽略自己的直觉 |
[41:42] | Hi, Dr. Bailey. | 来跟贝利医生问好 |
[41:43] | What do you need, Grey? | 你需要什么 格蕾 |
[41:45] | Oh, genetically, I don’t know anything about Zola. | 我对佐拉的基因一无所知 |
[41:49] | And I want to be able to fight for my kid, | 我想为了自己的孩子而争取 |
[41:51] | I want you to map her. | 我想让你给她做基因扫描 |
[41:53] | And if I’m gonna have to fight for her, | 如果我得为她奋斗 |
[41:55] | I am gonna need to know if I’m gonna be around to do it. | 我需要知道自己到时能否陪着她 |
[41:59] | So I want you to map me, too. | 所以我想让你也给我做基因扫描 |
[42:02] | I want to know if I’m gonna get Alzheimer’s. | 我想知道自己会不会得老年痴呆症 |
[42:08] | It’s like they say… | 就像人们常说的 |
[42:12] | always follow your intuition. | 永远跟着你的直觉走 |