时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Superman here broke protocol and ran into the crash | 我们这位英雄不顾规定 在爆炸时 |
[00:06] | to shield a kid from the blast. | 用自己的身躯保护了一个孩子 |
[00:08] | – Ethan. – Dad. | -伊桑 -爸 |
[00:09] | Stay with Mom, all right? | 去找妈妈 快去 |
[00:10] | – Where is my Mom? – Who are you? | -我妈妈在哪 -你是谁 |
[00:12] | It’s me, Mom. Ethan. | 是我啊 妈妈 伊桑 |
[00:13] | No, it’s not. Who is he? | 你不是 他是谁 |
[00:14] | No, I’m not going anywhere! | 不 我哪也不去 |
[00:16] | How about we set you up in a room | 要不我给你安排个房间 |
[00:17] | and you can stay with him there? | 你待在那陪你爸爸 |
[00:19] | Brooks, why don’t you step up? Switch with Ross. | 布鲁克斯 你过来 和罗斯换一下 |
[00:21] | God, you have fast hands, Brooks. | 动作挺利索的嘛 布鲁克斯 |
[00:23] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在玩什么把戏 |
[00:24] | Just so we’re clear, I’m not going down without a fight. | 我只想和你说清楚 我不会不战而降 |
[00:26] | I want you to map me. | 你给我做基因图 |
[00:27] | I want to know if I’m gonna get alzheimer’s. | 我想知道我是不是会得老年痴呆 |
[00:31] | Patients say it all the time… | 病人总是这样说 |
[00:33] | “Tell me straight up. | “跟我说实话 |
[00:34] | I just want to know what’s going on.” | 我到底怎么样了” |
[00:37] | Okay, so I’ve got the results | 那个 我拿到结果了 |
[00:38] | of your genome sequencing here. | 你的基因组测序结果 |
[00:40] | Now we weren’t able to get a clear read off Zola’s sample. | 我们无法清晰地绘出佐拉的 |
[00:42] | Sometimes we just have to run it again. | 有时 没法一次成功 |
[00:45] | But yours came out. | 但你的出来了 |
[00:46] | And? | 怎么样 |
[00:47] | “Tell me. I can handle it.” | “告诉我 我都能接受” |
[00:49] | And, oh, uh, first off, | 这个 首先呢 |
[00:51] | I just need to ask you a few questions. | 我还需要问你几个问题 |
[00:53] | We have a couple of different kinds of, | 结果上有太多不同的 |
[00:55] | Um, information here, so– | 信息 所以 |
[00:57] | I have the gene. Just say it. | 结果都出来了 你就直说 |
[00:59] | Look, this test gives us tons of information. | 是这样 结果显示的信息太繁杂 |
[01:02] | Some of it’s clear. And some of it isn’t. | 有些是确定 有些就不是 |
[01:04] | So, you know, we don’t want to jump to anything | 而我们也不想在仔细考虑之前 |
[01:07] | without careful consideration of– | 就给你一个想当然的结论 |
[01:09] | Yeah, I’ve carefully considered. | 我考虑得很清楚了 |
[01:10] | Do I have the alzheimer’s gene? | 我有没有痴呆症的基因 |
[01:12] | You gonna let me get through this questionnaire? | 那你也得先回答我问题 |
[01:13] | Bailey, you’re my mentor | 贝利 你是我的良师益友 |
[01:15] | and my friend, and I respect your work, | 而我十分尊重你的工作 |
[01:17] | but I’m telling you, if you don’t answer my question, | 但如果你还这样 不直接回答我的问题 |
[01:19] | I will punch you in the face. | 我真会揍你的 |
[01:21] | We don’t dodge your questions ’cause we’re mean. | 我们回避病人的问题 并不是故意为难他们 |
[01:27] | Okay, you have… | 好吧 你的… |
[01:28] | tested positive for more than one | 基因显示 有不止一处的 |
[01:31] | of the genetic markers for alzheimer’s. | 痴呆症遗传标记 |
[01:33] | We do it because when you say you want the truth… | 我们之所以隐瞒 是因为你说要知道真相 |
[01:37] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 但真相其实异常残酷 |
[01:57] | Shepherd says his wife’s still unconscious, too. | 谢博德说他的妻子也还没醒过来 |
[01:59] | Oh, what did you do with her kid? | 那你把她孩子放哪了 |
[02:01] | Oh, he… he was in peds overnight, | 他啊 他在儿科那待了一晚 |
[02:04] | just so social services didn’t haul him off. | 就不用跟社会福利部的人走了 |
[02:07] | His grandmother comes today. | 他奶奶今天来了 |
[02:08] | You know what? I thought I was gonna see you last night. | 说起来 昨晚我还想着你会来呢 |
[02:11] | Oh, I got caught up with a patient. | 昨晚照顾一个病人去了 |
[02:12] | Ah, that’s too bad. | 那真是太可惜了 |
[02:14] | I put on that t-shirt | 我穿了那件T恤哦 |
[02:16] | you said I’m not allowed to wear when we’re arguing | 那件你不准我在我俩吵架时候穿的哟 |
[02:17] | ’cause it makes you forget what your point was. | 说是会迷得你神魂颠倒让你忘了要吵什么 |
[02:20] | I can’t believe I missed it. | 竟然让我错过了 |
[02:22] | I can throw it on again tonight. | 我今晚再穿给你看呗 |
[02:25] | I mean, why is he still out? | 话说回来 他怎么还没醒 |
[02:27] | You said that he would wake up | 你不是说将他体温恢复 |
[02:29] | when you reversed his hypothermia. | 他就会醒来吗 |
[02:30] | Yeah, I said he might. | 我是说很有可能 |
[02:32] | Or he might eight hours later or eight days later. | 也有可能得等八个小时甚至八天 |
[02:35] | If it’s any more than that, we have a problem, | 如果超过八天还没醒 那才真的有问题 |
[02:37] | but not until then. | 但在那之前没事 |
[02:38] | You talk to Russell about it? | 你和拉塞尔说这个了吗 |
[02:41] | He knows about the eight days thing. | 他知道要等八天啦 |
[02:45] | Maybe you should just check in with him. | 也许你该去他那报告一下 |
[02:46] | You said yourself that he’s not | 你不是说最近他 |
[02:48] | supervising you that much lately. | 没怎么监督你了吗 |
[02:50] | There’s no news. | 又没什么新消息 |
[02:51] | If I go to him with this information, | 我拿这点东西去叨扰他 |
[02:52] | he’ll think I’ve lost my mind. | 他才会认为我有病咧 |
[02:53] | Well, then he can come talk to me. | 那样就要他来跟我谈 |
[03:01] | Your hair looks really nice today. | 你头发今天看上去太美了 |
[03:03] | My hair looks nice every day. | 姐的头发每天都很美 |
[03:05] | – I’m on Bailey’s– – No. | -我今天跟贝利 -不换 |
[03:07] | Last time I was with her, | 上次我跟她 |
[03:08] | I ordered the wrong test, twice. | 我弄错了测验 还弄错两次 |
[03:10] | If she has a 3-strike policy, I’m out. | 如果在她那有三振出局 那我已经出局了 |
[03:12] | I’m on Jackson’s service today. | 我今天跟杰克逊 |
[03:14] | So even if I cared, I wouldn’t trade. | 就算我跟你好姐妹 这也不能换 |
[03:16] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:19] | I don’t know what that is. | 我也不知道这是什么 |
[03:20] | It is a crumb, | 是面包屑 |
[03:21] | and it was stuck to my laptop | 在你用我的手提更新数据后 |
[03:23] | after you used it to update my notes | 它就黏在那上面 |
[03:26] | right next to a splotch of… | 旁边还有一团 |
[03:27] | what could either be pizza sauce or blood. | 不知道是比萨酱还是血的东西 |
[03:31] | I think it’s pizza. | 应该是比萨了 |
[03:32] | I was hoping it was blood, and you were dying | 我倒希望是血 希望你挂了 |
[03:34] | and not just getting pizza all over my computer. | 那样就不会把比萨弄到我手提上 |
[03:37] | I’m so sorry. I was doing my notes late, | 真是抱歉 我当时弄资料弄得很晚 |
[03:39] | and I hadn’t eaten– | 又饿了 |
[03:40] | I’ll go clean it off. | 我马上去弄干净 |
[03:42] | These interns are sloppy. | 这些实习生太粗心大意了 |
[03:44] | You people are training sloppy interns. | 看看你们训练出来的实习生 |
[03:46] | And I trained you, | 老子带你出师的 |
[03:47] | which means you’re bringing shame to the whole family. | 看看你给老子丢了多大的脸 |
[03:49] | I just got here. | 我才到医院呢 |
[03:52] | Swag bags for the Syrians. | 给叙利亚人这些垃圾袋 |
[03:53] | Some, um, sweatshirts and baseball caps, post-its. | 还有卫衣 棒球帽 便利贴 |
[03:58] | Ooh, really cool penlights. | 这手电筒挺不错 |
[03:59] | Ooh, those are nice. | 还真不错 |
[04:00] | You’re sending post-its to Syria? | 你还寄便利贴到叙利亚去 |
[04:02] | Yeah, I’m working with doctors aid international. | 对 我参与了国际医生援助 |
[04:04] | We’ve flown in two Syrian doctors. | 今天还有两名叙利亚医生过来 |
[04:05] | They’re general practitioners, but now with the war, | 他们是全科医生 但开战以后 |
[04:08] | they’ve been recruited to staff the field hospitals. | 他们就去做战地医生了 |
[04:11] | They’re getting advanced trauma training | 他们在西雅图长老医院 |
[04:12] | with Seattle Pres, and they’re here | 进行外伤治疗培训 他们来这 |
[04:15] | for a crash course in basic surgical skills. | 进行基本外科手术技能速成培训 |
[04:17] | They need to learn what they can do quick and dirty. | 他们得学会在恶劣环境下快速做手术 |
[04:20] | They rope you in? | 你也得教他们 |
[04:21] | Which must mean that… | 这就意味着 |
[04:23] | Yeah. Yeah, they’re losing a lot of kids. | 对 很多孩子死于战争 |
[04:29] | Godspeed. | 祝大家好运 |
[04:32] | All right, let’s get this stuff | 好了 我们把这些东西 |
[04:33] | with the boxes of supplies we’re sending back with them. | 和那些装了补给的盒子放一起 |
[04:35] | Ah, so Bailey got her genome thing funded. | 贝利的基因组项目有了资助 |
[04:37] | You got this thing funded. | 你这个项目也有了资助 |
[04:38] | I need to get my cartilage project bankrolled | 看来我得趁银行没破产 |
[04:39] | while we still got bank. | 为我的软骨项目拉把赞助 |
[04:43] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生 |
[04:44] | Dr. Avery’s recommendation on your burn patient. | 这是艾弗里医生对你的烧伤病人的医疗建议 |
[04:49] | Um, have you rounded on Matthew Taylor yet? | 你巡房的时候遇到马修·泰勒了么 |
[04:51] | He was one of Avery’s patients yesterday. | 他昨天才来的 是艾弗里的病人 |
[04:52] | He was here overnight for observation. | 他呆了一整晚 留院观察 |
[04:53] | They were worried about a concussion. | 我们担心有脑震荡 |
[04:54] | He’ll probably leave this afternoon. | 今天下午应该能出院了 |
[04:56] | I think his Mom’s coming to get him. | 好像他妈妈会来接他 |
[04:57] | Tell Avery that is fine. | 告诉艾弗里这个不错 |
[04:58] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备走了么 -好了 |
[05:00] | Um, wait. | 慢着 |
[05:01] | His–his mom is coming to pick him up? | 他妈妈会来接他 |
[05:03] | What, can he walk? | 他不能自己走么 |
[05:04] | You’ll have to ask Dr. Avery. | 这个你得问艾弗里医生了 |
[05:09] | Joyce Basche. | 乔伊斯·贝奇 |
[05:10] | You and I put in a dialysis graft two weeks ago. | 两周前我们给她做了透析移植 |
[05:13] | She’s had fevers to 102 and the site is red and tender. | 她高烧三十九度 患处红肿 |
[05:17] | It looks infected. | 应该是感染了 |
[05:18] | Maybe you dropped a pizza crust on her wound. | 也许是你的比萨碎屑让她伤口感染了 |
[05:21] | I told him it’s normal, right? | 我跟我老公说这很正常 对吧 |
[05:23] | It’s red and swollen. | 都已经红肿了 |
[05:25] | She said come in if it was swollen or red. | 她说的如果肿了或者发红就来医院 |
[05:28] | He loves doctors, you in particular. | 他就喜欢医生 尤其是你 |
[05:30] | You do like spending time with me. | 你确实喜欢来找我 |
[05:32] | Get her healthy, we’ll have you over for dinner. | 把她治好 我们请你来家吃饭 |
[05:34] | Okay, well, he’s right. | 行了 他做的对 |
[05:36] | So give her a gram of cefazolin. | 给她一克头孢唑啉 |
[05:38] | It’s probably a post-operative infection. | 可能是术后感染 |
[05:40] | Dr. Murphy is gonna run some labs | 墨菲医生会给你做点检查 |
[05:42] | and get an ultrasound. | 再做个B超 |
[05:43] | We’ll figure out what’s going on. | 我们就知道是怎么回事了 |
[05:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:47] | You tested positive for the risk factor genes. | 你的风险基因呈阳性 |
[05:49] | It doesn’t mean you’re gonna get it. | 这不代表你一定会得这病 |
[05:50] | I know what it means. | 我知道这代表什么 |
[05:52] | It’s entirely possible it means nothing at all. | 可以说这什么也说明不了 |
[05:54] | We need an updated will. | 我们得改遗嘱了 |
[05:56] | I want you to call the lawyer. | 给律师打电话吧 |
[05:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. | 哎呦呦 别着急 |
[05:58] | Even if you get the disease, it’s decades away. | 即便你要得这病 那也是好几十年以后的事了 |
[06:01] | It might not be. | 那可不好说 |
[06:03] | We have a child | 我们有个孩子了 |
[06:05] | and we’re having another child. | 马上就要有第二个 |
[06:06] | Look, right now, it says that Lexi is Zola’s legal guardian | 现在如果我们有事 |
[06:09] | if anything happens to us. | 佐拉的监护人是莱西 |
[06:10] | That’s not going to work. | 这可不行啊 |
[06:12] | No, but– | 是啊 但是 |
[06:12] | Derek, we were in a plane crash. | 德里克 我们经历过一场飞机失事 |
[06:14] | We don’t need Alzheimer’s– | 我们经不起老年痴呆… |
[06:16] | Potential Alzheimer’s. | 潜在的老年痴呆 |
[06:17] | We need an updated will. | 我们得修改遗嘱 |
[06:19] | Okay. You’re right. I will contact the guy. | 好吧 你说的对 我去找律师 |
[06:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:43] | Okay, we’re gonna try as closely as we can | 我们将尽可能真实地 |
[06:45] | to replicate your circumstances in the field hospital. | 模拟你们在战地医院的状况 |
[06:48] | The most important skills you need in a wartime situation | 在战时 你们所需的最重要的技能 |
[06:51] | is controlling bleeding. | 就是止血 |
[06:53] | Normally we’d use lasers and argon beam coagulators, | 一般我们用激光或者氩气刀 |
[06:56] | but as you can see, for now, | 但是你们可以看到 现在 |
[06:59] | We’re only using | 我们只用 |
[07:00] | the contents of this tray. | 这个托盘上的东西 |
[07:09] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:10] | Uh, we, um, before had all of these things, | 以前我们有这些东西 |
[07:14] | but recently the supply trucks cannot reach us, | 但最近供给车到不了我们这 |
[07:17] | and the electricity is unreliable, | 电力供应也不稳定 |
[07:18] | so many of our instruments, we–we cannot use. | 所以很多工具我们用不了 |
[07:21] | So if you want to, um, replicate our circumstances, | 如果你想模拟我们的状况 |
[07:25] | we may need to adjust this slightly. | 可能要做些调整 |
[07:28] | Please. We’re here to make this work for you. | 请便 我们是来帮助你们的 |
[07:30] | Thank you. Um… | 谢谢 |
[07:44] | This is more right. | 这样差不多 |
[07:46] | Also… | 还有… |
[07:59] | Now we go. | 现在可以了 |
[08:05] | Dr. Shepherd, hey. | 谢博德医生 嗨 |
[08:06] | I wanted to follow up on the patients we saw yesterday, | 我想跟进昨天见到的那个病人 |
[08:08] | ’cause I care. | 因为我关心他 |
[08:09] | Ross, you should be learning something else | 罗斯 你应该学点别的了 |
[08:10] | from someone else. | 从别的医生那 |
[08:11] | Oh, I am. I’m covering the pit, | 哦 我有学啊 我今天在急诊 |
[08:13] | which I can do and manage your post-ops. | 我还可以同时负责你的术后跟进 |
[08:15] | Also, I brought you a latte. | 我还给你带了杯拿铁来 |
[08:16] | It’s not your job to bring my coffee. | 给我买咖啡不是你的工作 |
[08:18] | Sorry. I’m here. I had to get a piece of gum. | 抱歉 我来了 我得去找块口香糖 |
[08:20] | I had epically bad breath. | 我口臭很严重 |
[08:21] | I didn’t want it to bowl you over in the O.R., but… | 不想在手术室里熏死你 |
[08:23] | I’m all set. See? | 准备就绪了 看 |
[08:25] | I didn’t need to see it. | 我用不着看这个 |
[08:26] | Okay. Well, I’m going to check your post-ops. | 好吧 我要去查看病人的术后恢复情况 |
[08:28] | Anything you’d like me to look for? | 有什么要注意的吗 |
[08:29] | Ross already did it. | 罗斯已经做过了 |
[08:32] | Spectacular. | 真是太好了 |
[08:33] | Anything we should know? | 有什么消息吗 |
[08:34] | Yeah, Rachel Dawson’s awake. | 有 瑞秋·道森醒了 |
[08:39] | Tell Hunt she’s up. | 告诉亨特她醒了 |
[08:42] | We’re gonna send you back with a bunch of equipment, | 我们会给你们带一些器械回去 |
[08:44] | Uh, but if supplies aren’t reaching you | 但是如果供给跟不上 |
[08:46] | and there’s no electricity, | 而且没有电 |
[08:47] | then we’re gonna have to figure out another way. | 那我们得再想办法了 |
[08:48] | Yeah, so, um, take a look around | 是的 你们找找看 |
[08:50] | and see what items you do have left in the field hospital, | 你们战地医院还有什么东西能用的 |
[08:53] | and, uh, put it in the box. | 然后把它们放在箱子里 |
[09:00] | Dr. Hunt. Can I borrow you? | 亨特医生 能跟你说句话么 |
[09:04] | I don’t think I should go in there. | 我觉得我不应该进去 |
[09:06] | She’s okay now, Ethan. | 伊桑 她现在已经好了 |
[09:07] | She was really mad when she saw me before. | 上次她见我时 很生气 |
[09:09] | She wasn’t mad at you. She was confused. | 她不是在生你的气 她只是有点糊涂 |
[09:11] | There’s something in her head that they needed to fix, | 她的大脑当时有些问题 |
[09:14] | and they’ve done that. | 现在已经解决了 |
[09:15] | She’s back to her old self again. | 她又变回原来的自己了 |
[09:22] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:25] | I don’t know 100%, Ethan, but… | 伊桑 我也不能百分百肯定 但是… |
[09:28] | I think we should try, okay? | 我们应该试一下 好吗 |
[09:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:41] | Ethan? | 伊桑 |
[09:43] | You’re okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:51] | Oh. | 天啊 |
[09:53] | Oh, god. | 我的老天 |
[09:54] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[09:58] | Did you get hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[10:00] | No? | 没有 |
[10:02] | You look really good. | 你看起来真好 |
[10:06] | My car crash mom woke up. | 我的车祸妈妈醒了 |
[10:08] | And the lawyer sent over an e-mail | 律师邮件发过来 |
[10:10] | with the forms. | 这些表格 |
[10:11] | We need two names– a guardian and a backup. | 我们需要找两个人 一个监护人一个备用 |
[10:14] | Before it was Lexie, Cristina, and Owen. | 以前是莱西 克里斯蒂娜和欧文 |
[10:16] | So Cristina and then which one of your sisters | 所以克里斯蒂娜 你再找一个妹妹 |
[10:18] | do you want as a backup? | 做备用监护人吧 |
[10:18] | Cristina doesn’t want children. | 克里斯蒂娜不想要孩子 |
[10:20] | This isn’t children. It’s zola and fetus. | 这不是孩子 是佐拉和胎儿啊 |
[10:21] | Stop calling the baby fetus. | 不要再管我们的孩子叫胎儿了 |
[10:24] | Well, she will love him whatever his name is. | 不管叫什么她会爱他的 |
[10:26] | All right, talk to her and see what she says. | 好吧 你和她谈谈看她说什么 |
[10:28] | I know what she’ll say. | 我知道她会说什么 |
[10:29] | And I’ll be wrong, and that’ll be good for everybody. | 那就算我错了 对大家都好 |
[10:39] | My talk was a viral sensation. | 我的演讲是一次轰动 |
[10:42] | Cartilage is trending… | 软骨成了大热门 |
[10:44] | Because of me. | 全因为我 |
[10:45] | I couldn’t be happier. | 真为你开心 |
[10:46] | A cartilage regeneration lab | 软骨再生实验室 |
[10:48] | would be a huge boon for the hospital. | 会成为医院的巨大福音啊 |
[10:50] | I am not an A.T.M. | 我不是自动取款机 |
[10:52] | I have one vote just like you do | 我手里只有一票 就和你 |
[10:53] | and Arizona does. | 还有亚利桑那一样 |
[10:54] | Oh, no. Arizona has to vote for me ’cause she’s my wife. | 不是的 亚利桑那必须投给我因为她是我老婆 |
[10:56] | And your vote is like a vote and a half. | 你的票相当于一票半 |
[10:58] | Uh-huh. I’ll vote for myself. | 我会投给我自己 |
[10:59] | Now that is a solid voting block. | 现在这就是一个坚固的小集团了 |
[11:02] | You put a lot of thought into this, huh? | 你准备得很充分啊 |
[11:03] | Is this how it works? | 现在都是这么办事的吗 |
[11:04] | You all whisper to each other in your board meetings | 你们在董事会上为自己的小项目 |
[11:05] | about your pet projects, | 窃窃私语 |
[11:07] | and that’s where all the money goes? | 然后就把我们的钱都花了 |
[11:08] | That’s exactly how it works. | 他们就是这么办事的 |
[11:09] | That is not how it works. | 不是的好嘛 |
[11:11] | Everybody’s supposed to submit their proposals in writing. | 每个人都应该上交一份计划书 |
[11:13] | You can’t have people bugging board members | 在董事会成员工作的时候 |
[11:14] | while they’re trying to work. | 旁人不应该偷听 |
[11:16] | Uh… you’re sitting in a chair. | 你真是站着说话不腰疼 |
[11:18] | I need money for my orphan thing. I want to take it global. | 我的孤儿项目需要资金 我想发展到全球 |
[11:21] | You see what you’ve done? | 看你做的好事吧 |
[11:22] | Who canceled my valve replacement? | 谁取消了我的瓣膜置换术 |
[11:24] | Hunt canceled half of everybody’s day. | 亨特取消了大家半天的日程 |
[11:26] | Thank you for coming, everyone. | 感谢大家过来 |
[11:27] | Sorry we had to rearrange your schedule, | 很抱歉要重排你们的日程 |
[11:30] | but this is important. | 但这是要事 |
[11:31] | We’ve got two Syrian doctors here. | 我们这有两位叙利亚的医生 |
[11:33] | They used to be GPs., | 他们以前是全科医生 |
[11:34] | but now they’re operating in a field hospital | 不过现在他们在战区医院 |
[11:36] | in a war zone. | 当医生 |
[11:37] | We were planning on teaching them surgical procedures | 我们计划指导他们 |
[11:39] | they could do with limited resources, | 如何利用有限资源做手术 |
[11:41] | but it turns out they have way less to work with | 不过那里的资源 |
[11:43] | than we anticipated. | 比我们想象的还要少 |
[11:44] | Just give ’em more stuff. | 增加点物资就行了 |
[11:45] | When it runs out in two weeks, | 两个星期后用完了 |
[11:47] | they’ll be right back where they started. | 他们又回到原点 |
[11:48] | He wants to help them function with what they know they have. | 他希望帮助他们利用仅有的资源行医 |
[11:50] | Which is this. | 就是这些了 |
[11:51] | So… we need to | 所以…我们 |
[11:54] | be able to do the procedures on this list | 只能用这盒子里的东西 |
[11:56] | using only what is in this box. | 做这单子上所有的手术 |
[12:00] | Are you kidding me? There’s no way. | 开玩笑吧 没可能 |
[12:01] | There has to be. We gotta figure it out. | 不行也得行 我们要想办法 |
[12:07] | Joyce Basche’s labs. She’s in ultrasound now. | 乔伊斯·贝奇的化验结果 她在做B超 |
[12:09] | Mm. Her white count’s pretty high. | 她的白血球数很高 |
[12:11] | And her electrolytes are off. | 电解物也没有了 |
[12:13] | Um, I think we err on the side of caution | 我们还是谨慎点好 |
[12:14] | and admit her. | 让她留院观察吧 |
[12:16] | And, uh, this is kind of weird. | 这有点奇怪 |
[12:18] | Um, we have another post-op complication | 我们又有一位术后并发症的病人了 |
[12:20] | on the same day as Mrs. Basche. | 跟贝奇夫人是同一天做手术 |
[12:22] | And, uh, I scrubbed in on both of them with you. | 这两个手术我都有参加 |
[12:25] | And you managed their post-op care? | 你负责术后观察吗 |
[12:30] | Okay, you better go through | 你最好还是 |
[12:31] | all your notes on both these charts | 仔细查看他们的病历 |
[12:33] | and figure out what the hell went wrong. | 看到底出什么事了 |
[12:34] | Edwards, you’re with me today. | 爱德华兹 你今天跟我 |
[12:35] | I’m with Dr. Avery today. | 我今天跟艾弗里医生 |
[12:37] | Ditch him. Murphy’s having a time-out. | 甩了他 墨菲要中场休息了 |
[12:42] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[12:53] | So the second post-op infection was your patient, too? | 第二例术后感染的也是你的病人吗 |
[12:56] | Kathy Dong. | 凯西·董 |
[12:58] | – Does she need surgery? – Probably. | -她需要做手术吗 -可能要 |
[13:00] | And Bailey got Medusa to scrub in with her this afternoon | 贝莉让梅杜莎今下午协助她的手术 |
[13:02] | on the first lady that came in with an infection. | 她才刚感染 就要做手术 |
[13:04] | They’ve gotta take out her shunt. | 他们得取出她的分流器 |
[13:06] | It’s got this huge abscess under it. | 都长了个好大的脓包 |
[13:07] | It’s a mess. | 糟糕透了 |
[13:09] | They’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[13:11] | What did you do? | 你干嘛了 |
[13:12] | Did you forget the pre-op antibiotics or scrub too fast? | 是忘了给术前抗生素或没洗净就去手术 |
[13:15] | I was sick. I had the flu or something. | 我病了 是流感还是啥的 |
[13:17] | And you came in? | 那你还来上班 |
[13:18] | Of course I did. | 我当然要去啊 |
[13:19] | We all work when were sick, all the time. | 谁生病就不干活了啊 |
[13:22] | Patients have post-op infections | 术后感染的病人多着呢 |
[13:23] | all the time, right? | 是吧 |
[13:27] | Okay, so they can debride the wounds | 所以他们能用基本的工具 |
[13:29] | with a basic instrument set, | 清理伤口 |
[13:30] | but now they’re faced with a huge risk of infection. | 不过这很可能导致感染 |
[13:32] | Well, I guess wound vacs are out of the question then. | 我估计是没办法清理伤口的了 |
[13:34] | Simple wet-to-dry dressings might work? | 简单的药物包扎或许可以 |
[13:37] | Mm. No. | 不行 |
[13:38] | They’d have to change those out three times a day. | 那就得一天换三次药 |
[13:39] | They would use their entire gauze supply with one patient. | 一个病人就用完了全部纱布 |
[13:43] | Sugar. | 糖 |
[13:44] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[13:45] | It’s not in the box, but they may have it around. | 不在盒子里 不过应该不难找到 |
[13:47] | It’s an osmotic dressing | 就是渗透性包扎 |
[13:48] | that allows you to avoid multiple dressing changes. | 这样就不用经常换药 |
[13:50] | Okay. Well, somebody go find out if they still have sugar. | 找个人去看有没有糖 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:55] | – Anything? – You’ve barely made a dent. | -行不行 -你只是让它凹下去一点 |
[13:56] | It’s gonna take forever. | 要很长时间 |
[13:58] | Oh! Well, you try using this hand drill, | 你试下用手动钻头 |
[13:59] | – Mr. Backseat driver. – Let me try. | -就知道指指点点 -让我试试 |
[14:01] | If they had an infrascanner, it would be a lot easier. | 如果有个紫外线扫描仪 那就容易多了 |
[14:03] | Well, they don’t. I think whoever it is, | 没有 不管这个是谁 |
[14:04] | – you just killed him. – You know, start with a fresh one. | -你都把他弄死了 -换一个吧 |
[14:06] | Oh, does anybody have any betadine? | 有人有碘吗 |
[14:08] | I just have bleach. | 我只有漂白剂 |
[14:09] | – Yeah, that’ll work. – Sure. | -也行 -拿去 |
[14:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:12] | So anybody ready to start teaching? | 有人想来当老师吗 |
[14:14] | Uh, me. I can do fracture repairs. | 我 我会修复骨折 |
[14:16] | Yeah, you can put me down. | 我也可以 |
[14:16] | I got a blade I can use for skin grafting. | 我有手术刀 可以做皮肤嫁接 |
[14:18] | Great. Get to the lab. Uh, Shepherd, | 太好了 去实验室 谢博德 |
[14:20] | How long till Rachel Dawson’s out of the I.C.U.? | 瑞秋·道森多久能出重症监护室 |
[14:22] | Oh, check with Ross. | 问罗斯 |
[14:23] | He’s tracking her through post-op. | 他负责术后的工作 |
[14:24] | Wait. I thought Brooks was on your service today. | 等下 今天不是布鲁克斯跟着你吗 |
[14:26] | Ross gets connected to the patients. | 罗斯跟病人处得来 |
[14:28] | He likes to follow through. | 他喜欢完整跟进病例 |
[14:30] | Owen, peds just called. | 欧文 儿科通知我 |
[14:32] | Ethan Dawson’s grandmother got stuck back east. | 伊桑·道森的祖母还不能过来 |
[14:34] | Her flight got canceled, | 她的飞机航班取消了 |
[14:35] | and she’s not gonna make it here until tomorrow. | 明天才能到 |
[14:37] | So I think you should call social services | 你还是打电话给社服部门吧 |
[14:39] | and see if they can take him for the night. | 看下他们能不能照顾他一晚上 |
[14:45] | But this is pretty standard, right? | 应该不是什么特殊情况吧 |
[14:47] | This must happen all the time. | 经常有这样的事情发生 |
[14:48] | It’s an unusually aggressive infection, | 这是个很严重的感染 |
[14:52] | but we’re gonna take care of it. | 不过我们能处理 |
[14:53] | Ah, she said it was nothing, and I knew it. | 她说没事的 我就知道 |
[14:55] | Steven– no. | 史蒂文 不要 |
[14:57] | I waited a whole day. | 我等了一天了 |
[14:59] | I am going to take care of her, you hear me? | 我会照顾她 知道吗 |
[15:10] | And now even if you don’t have an electric dermatome, | 现在你即便没有电子手术工具 |
[15:13] | you can still do skin grafts using blades. | 用手术刀也能做皮肤嫁接了 |
[15:16] | But you want to be very careful | 不过你要小心 |
[15:17] | about how much pressure you apply. | 力度要掌握好 |
[15:19] | You don’t want to cut too deep. | 不要切太深 |
[15:21] | Mm. Is that okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[15:22] | That’s good. But no deeper. | 不错 不要再深了 |
[15:24] | Yeah, that’s better. | 这样更好 |
[15:25] | Okay, so you want to place the screws | 要把螺丝放在 |
[15:27] | medial to the tibial crest | 胫骨脊的中间 |
[15:29] | so you don’t interfere with intravascular bundle. | 这样才不会妨碍到内血管 |
[15:31] | Medial to the tibial crest. | 胫骨脊的中间 |
[15:34] | Mm-hmm. Now advance the screw by hand. Yeah. | 现在用手来挪动螺丝 没错 |
[15:35] | Until it’s anchored in the far cortex. | 直到螺丝固定在远端皮质 |
[15:38] | Don’t be afraid to push too hard. | 别怕使劲 |
[15:40] | Ah, sorry. I’m–I’m just– I’m trying to figure out | 对不起 我只是想要弄清楚 |
[15:42] | How to hold down the patient to keep him still | 在我做这些时 怎样让病人 |
[15:45] | while I do this. | 保持不动 |
[15:46] | Oh, the patient’s sedated. | 病人被麻醉了 |
[15:49] | Not when you don’t have anesthesia. | 那没有麻醉药的时候怎么办 |
[15:57] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[16:00] | Let’s go at this another way. | 那么换个方法吧 |
[16:02] | I am so sorry I wasn’t here earlier. | 不好意思我之前不在 |
[16:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:06] | We’ve got these two Syrian doctors here | 来了两位叙利亚医生 |
[16:07] | and we’re trying to get all the surgeons | 我们正想办法 |
[16:08] | to figure out how to do these procedures | 让他们如何用 |
[16:10] | with, like, a piece of gum and a matchstick, | 很少的资源做手术 |
[16:11] | And this was our first pee break. | 这是第一次休息 |
[16:12] | And meanwhile, you’re sitting here. | 同时 你坐着 |
[16:14] | And you can’t even walk? | 连走都不能走吗 |
[16:14] | – I thought it was just a small laceration. – It is. I’m fine. | -我以为只是小的撕裂伤 -没事的 |
[16:17] | But is it infected? Because you should be able to walk. | 是感染了吗 你应该能走路的 |
[16:19] | – April. April. – I don’t know why you can’t walk. | -艾普丽尔 -我不知道为什么你不能走 |
[16:20] | April, I can walk. I’m… | 艾普丽尔 我能走 我… |
[16:23] | You can? | 你能吗 |
[16:25] | W–they said that you– you couldn’t leave | 他们说你不能走 |
[16:28] | till your mom came to pick you up. | 要等你妈妈来接你 |
[16:29] | Oh. Uh… I, um… | 我…. |
[16:32] | My mom’s not coming here | 我妈不是因为 |
[16:33] | because I can’t get myself home. | 我不能走才来接我 |
[16:35] | She’s coming here because | 她会来这是因为 |
[16:37] | I wanted her to meet you. | 我希望她能见见你 |
[16:45] | I had a low-grade fever. | 我得了低烧 |
[16:47] | I felt bad the night before, | 我前一天晚上感觉很糟 |
[16:49] | but when I woke up, I figured I could muscle through it. | 但我醒来后 觉得可以坚持一下 |
[16:51] | So I came in. | 所以我就来了 |
[16:53] | I felt okay for most of the day, | 我一整天都感觉很好 |
[16:54] | so I figured it wasn’t– | 所以我觉得不是 |
[16:58] | Of course I’ll take Zola and Fetus. | 我当然会照顾佐拉和胎儿 |
[17:00] | That’s what I told Derek. | 我跟德里克也这么说 |
[17:02] | You’re not shipping them off to Ohio | 你可不能把他们送到俄亥俄州 |
[17:03] | or wherever his stupid sisters are from. | 或者他的某个傻妹妹 |
[17:05] | I knew you would say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[17:06] | I will oversee the most competent herd | 我会亲自监督最专业 |
[17:09] | of child care professionals ever. | 最有能力的托儿专家 |
[17:11] | I’ll get only german nannies. | 我只要德国保姆 |
[17:13] | They’re super organized. | 他们做事很有条理 |
[17:15] | I’m not sure a herd of german nannies | 我不确定德国保姆 |
[17:17] | is what I had in mind. | 是不是我想要的 |
[17:19] | Wait. You don’t want me to be a stay-at-home mom? | 等等 你不会想让我做个全职妈妈吧 |
[17:23] | No. | 不 |
[17:24] | Yeah, ’cause you’re not. | 对 你就不是 |
[17:26] | Right, but Zola is at the day care here | 但是我们去接她的时候 |
[17:30] | when we pick her up. | 她还在这的日托所 |
[17:31] | Yeah, and you do 30% less surgeries than I do | 对 你比我少做30%手术 |
[17:34] | ’cause you’re not putting in the hours anymore. | 因为你把时间都用到别处了啊 |
[17:37] | You don’t want to do this. | 你一定不愿意做这些 |
[17:40] | Hey, I love Zola. | 我爱佐拉 |
[17:42] | I know you do. | 我知道你爱 |
[17:44] | But you don’t want to be her mom. | 但是你不想做她妈妈 |
[17:46] | No. | 不想 |
[17:50] | You really hate those sisters? | 你真的讨厌他那些妹妹 |
[17:53] | Kind of. | 有点吧 |
[17:54] | Not all of them. | 也不是全部 |
[17:55] | Kathleen seems like a good mom. | 凯瑟琳挺像个好妈妈的 |
[17:57] | I mean, I don’t want to hang out with her all the time, | 虽然我不想和她出去逛 |
[17:59] | but her kids seem sane. | 但她孩子看起来挺好 |
[18:01] | Yeah, well, that’s not nothing. | 这不挺好的嘛 |
[18:03] | Okay, how about this? | 你看这样行不行 |
[18:04] | You write in the will | 你在遗嘱中写明 |
[18:06] | that I get your children three weeks every year. | 我每年照顾你孩子三周 |
[18:09] | We’ll travel. | 我们可以去旅行 |
[18:10] | I’ll take them to get their first tattoo– | 我去带他们纹身 |
[18:12] | Someplace clean. | 安全的地方 |
[18:14] | And I’ll teach ’em how to put a condom | 我还会教他们如何把套套 |
[18:16] | on a–on a cucumber. | 戴到黄瓜上 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | I will be the coolest aunt in the world. | 我会是世界上最给力的阿姨 |
[18:22] | I just can’t be a mom. | 可我就是当不了妈妈 |
[18:25] | They deserve a mom. | 他们应该有个妈妈 |
[18:27] | They already have a mom. | 他们已经有妈妈了 |
[18:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:32] | You’re not dying right now. You know that, right? | 你又不会现在死 对吧 |
[18:40] | Dr. Webber. I paged you. | 韦伯医生 我呼了你 |
[18:41] | Can you check out bed three? | 你能检查一下三号床吗 |
[18:43] | Patient is Seth Lepik. | 病人叫赛斯·赖皮克 |
[18:44] | Erythema and swelling along a surgical site. | 原手术部位出现红疹及肿胀 |
[18:46] | Febrile. Looks pretty sick. | 还有发热症状 挺严重的 |
[18:47] | Probably needs to be admitted. | 可能需要住院 |
[18:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:50] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:53] | Dr. Shepherd just ordered an M.R.I. | 谢博德医生给他的一个病人 |
[18:54] | on one of his patients. | 预定了核磁共振检查 |
[18:55] | I thought you were covering the pit. | 你不是负责急诊吗 |
[18:57] | Oh, I am. | 我是 |
[18:58] | My generation’s all about multitasking, sir. | 我们这代人可以多任务处理 |
[19:05] | Mr. Lepik, I’m Dr. Webber. | 赖皮克先生 我是韦伯医生 |
[19:08] | I understand that you’re not feeling well. | 我知道你现在很难受 |
[19:10] | Yeah, um… | 对 |
[19:12] | I’ve been dizzy for a couple of days, | 我这几天都很头晕 |
[19:13] | and they said to come back in if I didn’t feel good. | 他们说如果难受就让我回来 |
[19:15] | They who? | 他们是谁 |
[19:16] | You guys. | 你们这些人 |
[19:17] | I had surgery here a couple of weeks ago. | 我几周前在这做了手术 |
[19:22] | Oh, here it is. Dr. Bailey operated on you. | 找到了 贝利医生给你做的手术 |
[19:24] | Yep. | 对 |
[19:26] | Okay, well–well, let’s see what we have. | 好吧 让我看看什么情况 |
[19:43] | So you want to stop the bleeding, | 你想要止血 |
[19:44] | but you don’t want to do a blind clamp | 但又不想在失血区域 |
[19:46] | in a bloody field. | 盲目的使用夹钳 |
[19:47] | Uh, your goal is to get control of the hilum. | 你们要做的就是控制气管门 |
[19:49] | Since you won’t have a stapler, | 既然你们没有吻合器 |
[19:50] | you can get control by using finger pressure, | 你可以采用手指按压 |
[19:52] | like that. | 像这样 |
[19:53] | So… just reach in here? | 这样伸进去 |
[19:54] | Yeah, you want to feel for the bronchus | 对 你要先找到支气管 |
[19:56] | and then you’ll know you’re near the hilum. | 这样子你离气管门就不远了 |
[19:58] | Matthew’s mother is coming here. | 马修的妈妈要来 |
[20:01] | I can’t meet her. | 我不能见她 |
[20:02] | I can’t lie to a mother. | 我不能对母亲撒谎啊 |
[20:03] | Don’t sell yourself short. | 别看轻自己 |
[20:05] | You thought you couldn’t lie to Matthew either, | 你当初觉得也没法对马修说谎 |
[20:06] | but somehow you had it in you. | 但你还是撒了谎 |
[20:09] | What kind of grown man | 有哪个成年人 |
[20:10] | gets his mommy to pick him up? | 会让他妈妈来接他 |
[20:12] | They have a good relationship. | 他们关系很好的 |
[20:13] | He respects women. | 他尊重女性 |
[20:15] | He has good values. | 他有好的价值观 |
[20:17] | I think I’m there. | 我觉得我找到了 |
[20:18] | Okay, so if you don’t have a clamp, | 既然你没有夹钳 |
[20:20] | You can just use your hand | 你可以用你的手 |
[20:21] | and twist the lung on the hilar axis. | 将肺部以气管门为轴旋转 |
[20:25] | – That’s it. – I see it. Thank you. | -对 -明白了 谢谢 |
[20:28] | You know what? He doesn’t make fun of me. | 你知道吗 他不会取笑我 |
[20:29] | He thinks I’m brave. | 他觉得我很勇敢 |
[20:31] | He likes it when I babble. | 他喜欢我碎碎念的样子 |
[20:33] | He’s a unicorn. | 他是个怪物 |
[20:35] | He’s an amazing guy. | 他是个很棒的人 |
[20:36] | Well, then you should tell him the truth. | 那你应该告诉他实话啊 |
[20:41] | I have this really cool technique for autotransfusion | 等你完成后 我有自体输血法的技巧 |
[20:44] | that I would love to show you when you’re done here. | 可以给你们展示 |
[20:49] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错 |
[20:50] | Who needs a fancy splint when you have duct tape? | 有了胶带谁还会用固定夹板 对吗 |
[20:52] | It holds quite nicely. | 固定的很稳 |
[20:58] | 27 new e-mails about where my research goes next. | 27封关于我下一步研究方向的电子邮件 |
[21:02] | It should sound like a cash register to you. | 这对你来说就是个收银机啊 |
[21:04] | Can you go bug Shepherd for his vote, please? | 你能去求谢博德投票吗 |
[21:06] | Oh, I plan to, and I’m sure I’ll get it. | 我准备去 而且我肯定能拿到 |
[21:09] | Shepherd knows we bought this hospital so that | 谢博德知道我们买下这座医院 |
[21:10] | we could all be the doctors we want to be. | 是为了让我们成为我们想做的医生 |
[21:12] | I’m not living my dream. | 我还没实现我的梦想 |
[21:15] | My dreams are big and bright | 我的梦想很伟大 |
[21:18] | and filled with extremely shiny machines | 充满了闪闪发亮的机器 |
[21:21] | that grow cartilage out of thin air. | 凭空就能长出软骨组织 |
[21:27] | I have that dream all the time. | 我一直都有这个梦想 |
[21:31] | Since you have limited blood supply, | 既然你们的血源也不多 |
[21:33] | you do this… | 你可以这样做 |
[21:34] | And you’re giving your patient | 就能将病人的血液 |
[21:36] | their own blood back. | 进行循环使用 |
[21:37] | Do you want to give it a try? | 你想试试吗 |
[21:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:41] | So… | 这么说 |
[21:42] | Are you going to tell this man the truth | 你是打算告诉这个男人实话 |
[21:45] | or include his mother in the lie? | 还是准备把他妈妈也骗了 |
[21:46] | Because I cannot get on that plane without some closure. | 不解决这个问题 我可是不走了 |
[21:50] | Uh, I-I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:53] | You do not need to bother with my stupid problems. | 你不用管我这些傻问题 |
[21:56] | You have real problems. | 你还有大问题呢 |
[21:57] | Courtship troubles | 恋爱的进展问题 |
[21:59] | are everyone’s troubles. | 每个人都会遇到 |
[22:00] | Wooing my wife was very tricky. | 我跟我妻子就很困难 |
[22:03] | Well, how’d you win her over? | 那你是怎么成功的 |
[22:07] | A picnic | 在柏树下 |
[22:09] | of spiced lamb | 一次野餐 |
[22:10] | under the cypress trees, | 麻辣羊肉 |
[22:12] | almonds dipped in honey, | 外加蜂蜜杏仁 |
[22:14] | the words of my heart. | 和浪漫的情话 |
[22:21] | Dr. Kepner… | 凯普娜医生 |
[22:23] | We went to see “Terminator 3.” | 实际上是去看了《终结者3》 |
[22:35] | You were right. Cristina only wants to be the cool aunt. | 你是对的 克里斯蒂娜只想当个酷阿姨 |
[22:37] | I’m sorry. I wish I was wrong. | 真遗憾 当我没说过 |
[22:39] | That’s okay. What about Kathleen? | 没关系 凯瑟琳怎么样 |
[22:40] | What about Lizzie? You two got along. | 莉斯呢 你俩相处得不错 |
[22:41] | Oh, I forgot about Lizzie. | 我忘了莉斯了 |
[22:43] | You know, I don’t want to leave our kids | 我不想把我们的孩子留给 |
[22:45] | with somebody you forgot about. | 你会忘记的人 |
[22:46] | Well, she’s the alternate. | 她只是个备选 |
[22:46] | Well, it’s a disaster plan. Most disasters don’t happen. | 这是个灾难计划 大部分灾难不会发生 |
[22:50] | They do to us. | 对我们来说就会 |
[22:51] | That’s true. | 这话没错 |
[22:53] | We have survived | 我们逃过了 |
[22:54] | an unusual number of very bad things. | 一大堆劫难 |
[22:56] | At this point, it ups our odds. | 从这方面讲 这提高了可能性 |
[22:58] | Just send the papers. | 把文件寄出去吧 |
[22:59] | Uh, apparently we have never filled out | 对了 我们还没填过 |
[23:01] | a health care directive. | 保健指导 |
[23:03] | The lawyer wants that, too. | 律师还需要这个 |
[23:04] | Oh, well, I mean, you know all of this. | 这些你都知道 |
[23:07] | I don’t want to be a potato. | 我不想当试验品 |
[23:08] | No extraordinary measures taken if it’s obviously at the end. | 除非到最后关头 我才会采取行动 |
[23:11] | He wants it in writing. | 他想要手写的 |
[23:12] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[23:12] | We both know you’re gonna give me a lethal dose of morphine | 我们都知道我开始忘记钥匙在哪的时候 |
[23:14] | the second I start to forget where my keys are. | 你就会给我致命的一剂吗啡 |
[23:17] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[23:18] | Before we knew my mother was sick, | 在我们发现我妈妈生病了前 |
[23:20] | she couldn’t remember anything I’d ever said to her. | 她已经记不住我告诉她的任何事了 |
[23:22] | And I thought it was because she didn’t give a crap about me. | 我还以为是她不在乎我 |
[23:24] | I don’t want to put my kids through that. | 我不想让我的孩子们经历这些 |
[23:26] | You’ll give me a lethal dose, we’ll hold hands, | 你给我致命的一剂 我们双手相握 |
[23:28] | and I’ll fade off into the night. | 然后我会沉睡于黑夜 |
[23:30] | We will cross that bridge when we come to it. | 车到山前必有路 |
[23:36] | More irrigation. | 再冲洗 |
[23:38] | Looks like I’m gonna have to open this all up. | 貌似我得全打开了 |
[23:41] | You doing okay? | 你怎么样 |
[23:42] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:43] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:44] | Dr. Bailey, don’t get all weird on me | 贝利医生 别对我怪声怪气的 |
[23:46] | because you think you shattered my psyche. | 就因为你觉得你击垮了我的小心灵 |
[23:47] | I knew what I was asking when I took that test. | 我在接受测试前就做好心理准备了 |
[23:50] | Well, if you ever need to talk… | 如果你想聊聊的话 |
[23:51] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[23:53] | All right. Fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[23:54] | How about we talk about the sloppy job you’re doing | 那我们聊聊你做的烂工作吧 |
[23:57] | raising those crappy interns? | 培养了那些烂实习生 |
[23:58] | There you go. | 说吧 |
[23:59] | What, she sneezed all over my patients, | 她冲我的病人打喷嚏 |
[24:01] | now I have two post-op infections? | 害得我有两个术后感染患者 |
[24:04] | They have no judgment | 他们没有判断力 |
[24:05] | or common sense. | 也没有常识 |
[24:07] | Mm. Sorry to butt in, Bailey. | 抱歉打扰了 贝利 |
[24:09] | I saw a patient of yours from a couple of weeks back. | 我看到了你几周前的病人 |
[24:12] | Post-op infection, pretty extensive. | 术后感染 非常严重 |
[24:14] | He’s on I.V. antibiotics, but he’s gonna need surgery. | 他在静脉注射抗生素 但他需要手术 |
[24:16] | You have time today or you want me to handle it? | 你今天有时间吗 还是要我来处理呢 |
[24:18] | What do you mean, he? He’s a she, and I saw her. | “他”是什么意思 是个女的 我见着了 |
[24:21] | I’m dealing with her | 处理完这个术后感染 |
[24:21] | after I deal with this post-op infection. | 我就去处理她 |
[24:23] | It’s not a she. | 不是女的 |
[24:26] | Seth Lepik. | 赛斯·赖皮克 |
[24:28] | It’s not the same patient. | 不是同一个病人 |
[24:29] | It’s a third one. | 是第三个了 |
[24:44] | Three? Have you spoken to Hunt? | 三个吗 你跟亨特说了吗 |
[24:47] | No, not yet. I thought it was just two. | 还没 我以为就两个 |
[24:48] | Look, I’ll take care of your third patient. | 我来负责第三个病人 |
[24:49] | You need to find Hunt. | 你得去找亨特 |
[24:54] | Which intern was it? | 是哪个实习生 |
[24:55] | It’s Leah Murphy. | 是莉亚·墨菲 |
[25:08] | Dr. Darwish, can I get you something? | 德尔维什医生 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[25:11] | Oh, no. I’m… | 不 我 |
[25:14] | just looking. | 就是看看 |
[25:18] | It’s quiet. | 真安静 |
[25:21] | We don’t have a lot of quiet anymore. | 我们那永无安宁 |
[25:29] | So there’s been a big rainstorm back east, | 东部下了一场大暴雨 |
[25:32] | and your grandma’s flight | 你奶奶的班机 |
[25:33] | isn’t gonna be able to get in until tomorrow, | 明天才能到 |
[25:35] | So Carol here from social services | 所以社工卡萝 |
[25:38] | is going to take you to a place | 会带你去 |
[25:39] | that you can sleep tonight. | 你今晚休息的地方 |
[25:41] | Why can’t I stay here like we did last night? | 为什么我不能像昨晚一样待在这里 |
[25:43] | Well, that’s not going to work out. | 这个法子行不通了 |
[25:46] | I don’t want to go with her. My mom and dad are here. | 我不想跟她走 我爸妈都在这里 |
[25:48] | It’s gonna be fine, okay? | 没事的 好吗 |
[25:50] | They’re gonna give you a great dinner… | 他们会给你准备晚餐 |
[25:51] | and they’ll probably give you ice cream for dessert, | 或许还会给你冰激凌甜点 |
[25:53] | and they’re gonna let you play video games, so… | 还会让你玩电子游戏 所以 |
[25:58] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Come on. | 别担心 没事的 |
[25:59] | It’s going to be fine. I promise. | 会没事的 我保证 |
[26:06] | Okay, is that… | 好了 这样 |
[26:09] | better? | 好多了吗 |
[26:10] | Yeah. Uh, but, uh, practice it a bunch more times. | 是的 但再多练习几次 |
[26:13] | The faster you get in and out, | 进出越快 |
[26:14] | the better your outcomes will be. | 结果更好 |
[26:17] | Promise me you’ll kill me with a lethal injection | 答应我在我开始忘记钥匙放在哪时之前 |
[26:19] | before I start to forget where my keys are. | 给我注射一针致命 |
[26:22] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[26:22] | Early. | 要早 |
[26:24] | Not when I set the house on fire | 不是在我忘记关掉烤箱 |
[26:25] | because I forgot to shut the stove off | 把房子烧掉时 |
[26:27] | or when I’m sitting in the rocking chair | 也不是在我坐在 |
[26:28] | in the corner of the nursing home. | 疗养院角落里的摇椅上时 |
[26:29] | I don’t want my kids to go through what I went through– | 我不希望我的孩子经历我所经历的 |
[26:31] | Mer, you had me at “Lethal injection.” | 梅 我答应帮你安乐死 |
[26:39] | Wow. Is that my door prize? | 哇哦 这是我的开门大礼吗 |
[26:41] | Okay, so you know I was working | 你知道我今天 |
[26:42] | with these two Syrian guys today? | 和那两个叙利亚人一起工作 |
[26:44] | They barely get any supplies anymore. | 他们几乎没有任何供给 |
[26:45] | I mean, this is all they have to work with. | 这就是他们能用上的全部 |
[26:47] | But the attendings all pitched in, | 但所有的住院医生都加入了 |
[26:49] | and we figured out a whole bunch | 我们想出了一系列 |
[26:50] | of lifesaving procedures they can do. | 他们可以用来救命的办法 |
[26:54] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[26:56] | Yeah. Um… | 是的 |
[26:59] | My point is… | 我想说 |
[27:02] | You think you need everything, | 你以为自己需要一切 |
[27:05] | But you don’t. | 可你并不是 |
[27:07] | We could get by without a lot of stuff, right? | 缺少很多东西我们也能过得去 |
[27:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:13] | What exactly are we getting by without? | 我们到底要缺少什么呢 |
[27:22] | My virginity. | 我的贞洁 |
[27:27] | I was… | 我 |
[27:29] | I was a virgin for a really long time, | 我很长时间都是处女 |
[27:32] | and then I wasn’t. | 之后我不是了 |
[27:35] | Uh, I… really wanted to wait | 我真的很想 |
[27:39] | for someone like you… | 为你这样的人 |
[27:41] | for marriage, but I screwed up. | 等到结婚时 可我搞砸了 |
[27:43] | And I was just– I was so scared to tell you. | 而我一直不敢告诉你 |
[27:46] | But then I was watching these guys today, | 可我今天看着这些人 |
[27:48] | and they–they literally have nothing left, | 他们真的一无所有 |
[27:50] | and they’re making do. | 可他们就这样凑合着 |
[27:52] | And then I-I just felt like I was being so stupid | 然后我觉得自己很傻 |
[27:54] | to–to worry about this one little thing, | 就这样担心着这件小事 |
[27:57] | Li-like–like you couldn’t even get over it. | 好像你接受不了一样 |
[28:02] | So… | 那 |
[28:04] | I guess I would be an ungrateful jerk | 我猜这世界上某个地方正在打仗 |
[28:06] | if I worried about your virginity | 人们在死亡 而我却担心着你的童贞 |
[28:08] | while there’s a war going on somewhere and people are dying? | 那我就是个不知感恩的混蛋 |
[28:11] | That what you’re saying to me? | 你是想跟我说这个吗 |
[28:14] | No, no. I-I-I didn’t– | 不 我不 |
[28:16] | You didn’t think I’d be more hung up on the lying? | 你不觉得我会更在意你的欺骗吗 |
[28:20] | ‘Cause I bet even in a war, people still value honesty. | 因为我猜即使是战争 人们也重视诚实 |
[28:34] | He’s still not awake? | 他还没醒吗 |
[28:35] | Uh, no, not yet. | 还没 |
[28:36] | I gave him a bolus of D50. We’ll see if that helps. | 我给他吃了一丸D50 看看有没有用 |
[28:39] | Why didn’t you talk to me first? | 你怎么不先告诉我 |
[28:41] | Because I talked to Russell about it, | 因为我跟拉塞尔说了 |
[28:42] | like you asked me to. | 你让我这么做的 |
[28:43] | But you knew that I was concerned about this case. | 但你知道我很担心这个病人 |
[28:45] | You really want me to have three highly trained surgeons | 你真心希望我让三位高水平医生 |
[28:48] | supervising one man’s recovery? | 监护一位病人的康复吗 |
[28:50] | It shouldn’t be news to you | 你应该早就知道 |
[28:51] | that we work as a team at this hospital. | 在这个医院我们得团队合作 |
[28:53] | Oh, yes, and the entire team | 那是的 整个团队 |
[28:54] | is helping you save Syria from itself. | 都去帮你拯救叙利亚了 |
[28:56] | I came up with, like, 14 ways of doing thoracotomy procedures | 我突然想到大概14种不用胸部托盘 |
[28:59] | without a chest tray. | 做胸廓切开术的方式 |
[29:01] | I didn’t have time for a groupthink | 我没时间为了一个简单的 |
[29:02] | on perfectly straightforward post-op care. | 术后看护集思广益 |
[29:04] | Tomorrow, you, Russell, myself | 明天 你 拉塞尔和我 |
[29:05] | will round on Paul together, all right? | 对保罗的病情再讨论讨论 好吗 |
[29:07] | – Are you serious? – I am. | -你说真的么 -对 |
[29:08] | Uh, Dr. Hunt, I need to speak with you. | 亨特医生 借一步说话 |
[29:11] | – Could you give me moment? – It has to be now. | -一定得现在吗 -一定 |
[29:13] | And Webber’s in the O.R. with the third. | 韦伯和第三人在手术室 |
[29:17] | So we have no idea how extensive this is? | 所以我们不知道有多么严重 |
[29:21] | All right. You and I are gonna need to talk to infection control, | 那好 你和我得去通知传染中心 |
[29:23] | let them know what we know so far. | 跟他们说说目前的情况 |
[29:25] | I need you to find all your charts from that day, | 而你去整理好从那天开始的所有病例 |
[29:27] | figure out every patient you touched in post-op, | 弄清你接触过的每位术后病人 |
[29:29] | or anywhere, for that matter. | 或者是到过的地方 |
[29:31] | We’re gonna need to call every one of them, | 我们要联系他们每个人 |
[29:32] | have them come in, and exam them. | 要求他们来医院进行检查 |
[29:34] | This is going to be a nightmare. | 这绝对是场大灾难 |
[29:40] | They’re gonna fire me, aren’t they? | 他们要炒了我 对吧 |
[29:43] | Just go. | 去工作吧 |
[29:55] | Still unconscious? | 还昏迷着 |
[30:01] | Bummer. | 扫兴 |
[30:02] | It’s okay. He’ll wake up in a couple of days, | 没事 几天后就醒了 |
[30:04] | If we can all relax and be patient about it. | 只要我们放松点 耐心等就好了 |
[30:06] | – Good. – Yeah, tell that to Owen. | -那就好 -去和欧文也这样说吧 |
[30:09] | We may be losing Leah Murphy from the program. | 莉亚·墨菲可能不再这个项目了 |
[30:11] | Did I like her? | 我喜欢她吗 |
[30:12] | I think you said once that she didn’t suck | 我记得你说过一次 她不差劲 |
[30:15] | as much as you expected her to suck. | 至少没你想的那么差劲 |
[30:16] | Oh. That’s too bad. | 那太可惜了 |
[30:19] | You know, maybe Owen doesn’t like being chief. | 也许欧文不喜欢当主任 |
[30:21] | What makes you say that? | 怎么突然这样说 |
[30:22] | I thought he did, | 我以为他喜欢 |
[30:23] | but lately, he’s had a bug up his butt | 最近 他有点不爽 |
[30:24] | about Russell not supervising me. | 老说拉塞尔没看着我 |
[30:27] | You know, maybe it’s because he misses teaching. | 也许是因为他怀念教学了 |
[30:29] | I mean, Derek–he hated all that administrative crap | 而且德里克在他做主任的时候 |
[30:32] | when he was chief, right? | 也很讨厌行政工作 对吧 |
[30:33] | Owen’s had nothing but that for weeks. | 欧文这几个星期一直在做行政工作 |
[30:35] | Maybe he feels like | 也许他觉得 |
[30:36] | he’s losing touch with the medicine? | 他和医学渐行渐远了 |
[30:37] | Or maybe it’s because Russell’s not supervising you. | 或许只是因为拉塞尔没看好你 |
[30:42] | Okay, I just agreed to off you | 因为你萎靡不振 |
[30:44] | the minute you started acting dotty. | 我才愿意和你聊一下下的 |
[30:46] | Shouldn’t you be on my side for the rest of the day | 难道你不该暂时同意我一下么 |
[30:48] | just as a courtesy? | 就当做回礼 |
[30:51] | Ross was working the pit today? | 罗斯今天在急诊工作吗 |
[30:53] | Yes. Okay, I just took out an infected dialysis graft. | 是 我只是去拿一份感染透析移植 |
[30:56] | He saw the patient before I did… | 他在我之前看到病人 |
[30:57] | But he didn’t scrub in with me | 但他没和我一起手术 |
[30:59] | because he wanted to make sure your M.R.I. | 因为他想确认磁共振 |
[31:00] | was just the way you liked it. | 是按你要求做的 |
[31:02] | Hey, Dr. Webber. | 韦伯医生 |
[31:03] | Someone just put a glioblastoma resection | 有人在你明天的日程安排上 |
[31:05] | on your schedule for tomorrow. | 排了胶质母细胞瘤切除术 |
[31:06] | Did you want to do that before or after your aneurysm? | 你想在动脉瘤手术前或之后做这个手术呢 |
[31:13] | Shane, you have to stop. | 肖恩 你别这么做了 |
[31:15] | I am working with Brooks now. | 现在布鲁克斯跟我 |
[31:16] | Yeah, but she annoys you, doesn’t she? | 但她总惹到你 不是吗 |
[31:20] | I mean, you and I kind of get along. | 你和我处得很融洽 |
[31:22] | Brooks has an instinct for this that you don’t have. | 布鲁克斯在这方面很有天分 而你没有 |
[31:24] | You make up for it with a ton of work. | 你做大量工作来弥补 |
[31:26] | Well, if I’m making up for it, who cares how? | 如果我弥补了 谁在乎我怎么弥补的 |
[31:30] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[31:31] | And you should, too. | 你也该在乎 |
[31:33] | You should find a specialty where you shine. | 你该找到让你发光的科室 |
[31:36] | This is what I’m passionate about. | 我就对神经科有兴趣 |
[31:38] | Doesn’t that count for anything? | 难道这不算吗 |
[31:40] | She’s better at this than you are. | 她比你更适合这个 |
[31:42] | And that means, to me, I have to teach her, not you. | 对我来说很重要 我得教她 不是你 |
[31:45] | You’re gonna be a great surgeon. | 你会成为一名优秀的外科医生 |
[31:46] | Go figure out where. | 找到属于你的科室吧 |
[32:00] | Guy can’t take a hint, huh? | 这家伙真是够木的 |
[32:04] | Where are we going, sensei? | 我们去哪里 老师 |
[32:06] | We are going to check in on Rachel Dawson, | 我们去检查瑞秋·道森 |
[32:09] | see if her neuro exams have improved. | 看她神经检查结果有改善没 |
[32:11] | You went with spearmint gum this time. | 你这次吃的绿薄荷口香糖 |
[32:13] | Yeah. You can smell it? | 你闻到了吗 |
[32:14] | Mm. I can. | 闻到了 |
[32:15] | Do you like spearmint? | 你喜欢绿薄荷吗 |
[32:17] | Not really, no. | 不喜欢 |
[32:18] | Just use peripheral vascular instruments | 就用外周血管器具吧 |
[32:19] | if you don’t have stuff for peds. | 如果你没有儿科器具的话 |
[32:21] | Okay, so pass the umbilical tape around the vessel. | 把全棉脐带线绕过血管 |
[32:24] | And then thread both ends | 然后穿过短橡 |
[32:26] | through the short rubber catheter | 胶导管的两端末梢 |
[32:28] | and place the hemostat. | 然后夹上止血钳 |
[32:30] | There. | 好了 |
[32:32] | Uh, could I borrow her for a moment? | 能借她一会吗 |
[32:34] | Yes, but not for long, please. | 好的 可别太久了 |
[32:39] | Uh, I would like to admit Ethan Dawson | 我想让伊桑·道森今晚 |
[32:40] | to peds for the night. | 在儿科入院 |
[32:41] | Oh, he’ll be fine with social services. | 他在社会服务挺好的 |
[32:43] | Kids go with them every day. | 每天都有孩子去那儿 |
[32:44] | This kid doesn’t have to. | 这个孩子不用去 |
[32:45] | Owen, there’s protocol for a reason. | 欧文 无规矩不成方圆 |
[32:47] | Yeah, but we’re human for a reason. | 对 但人性不需要条条框框限制吧 |
[32:49] | I know that you’ve taken a special interest in this kid– | 我知道你对这孩子有特殊感情 |
[32:51] | Why is everybody acting like | 为什么每个人都认为 |
[32:52] | this is some kind of a character flaw? | 我有性格缺陷一样 |
[32:54] | He ought to stay. He’s sick. | 那孩子得留下来 他病了 |
[32:55] | I got a look at him when I checked his wrist. | 我去看他时注意了他的手腕 |
[32:57] | Short limb syndrome. | 短肢综合症 |
[32:59] | Karev. | 克莱夫 |
[32:59] | Right. He’s right. | 就是 就是这个 |
[33:01] | Uh, limited growth, excessive sleeping, and eating. | 有限生长 过量睡眠和饮食 |
[33:05] | Impulse control problems. | 控制冲动的问题 |
[33:06] | Th-these are all the symptoms of childhood. | 这些全是童年的症状 |
[33:08] | Can’t be sure. | 不能确定 |
[33:09] | Not until we confirm it | 等我们测试观察后 |
[33:11] | with testing and observation. | 才能确定 |
[33:12] | Guys, guys, I love the enthusiasm, | 我欣赏你们的热忱 |
[33:15] | but it’s not gonna happen. | 但这不可能发生 |
[33:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:27] | Cristina said she would pull the trigger | 克里斯蒂娜说到了那一天 |
[33:29] | if it comes to that. | 她会帮我 |
[33:32] | You’re my wife. | 我们是夫妻 |
[33:33] | Can we make the decision together | 如果你要放弃 |
[33:34] | if we’re gonna throw in the towel? | 能事先和我商量商量么 |
[33:37] | That sounds fair. | 这要求挺合理 |
[33:38] | It’s not gonna be easy on you if I start to lose it. | 如果我慢慢痴呆了 你生活也挺痛苦 |
[33:40] | Oh, don’t worry. | 这个不用担心 |
[33:42] | You’re a project even with all your marbles. | 你什么样子都挺可爱的 |
[33:45] | I brought you something. | 我有个东西要给你看 |
[33:46] | You did? | 是吗 |
[33:47] | I had Bailey do my genome. | 我让贝利测了我的基因组 |
[33:48] | You did? | 你真测了 |
[33:49] | Yeah. | 测了 |
[33:51] | High-risk for liver cancer and prostate cancer? | 很有可能患肝癌和前列腺癌 |
[33:54] | Yeah. You’re telling me. | 是啊 你继续说 |
[33:56] | Male pattern baldness? | 男性秃顶 |
[33:59] | Late onset, apparently. | 这个显然还没开始呢 |
[34:02] | Heroin addiction? | 吸毒上瘾 |
[34:03] | I’m a real prize. | 这个有点让我吃惊 |
[34:05] | It’s all a crapshoot. | 这都是有些概率 |
[34:06] | We didn’t get one single definite. | 没有一项是确切的 |
[34:07] | We only got maybes. | 只是可能而已 |
[34:08] | Ah, maybe we live forever. | 可能我们长命百岁 |
[34:10] | Maybe we do, and maybe I become a bald heroin addict. | 有可能 可能我变成一个秃头还吸毒 |
[34:33] | Honey, I’m gonna get these bags down to the car. | 亲爱的 我把这些包拿下去放车里 |
[34:36] | Uh, thanks, Mom. | 多谢 妈妈 |
[34:48] | Wrapping it up for the day? | 清点收工了吧 |
[34:50] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[34:52] | How about you let me buy you dinner? | 我请你吃晚饭怎么样 |
[34:54] | I want to bend your ear about a project I’m thinking about. | 你趁此机会好好听听我对一个项目的想法 |
[34:56] | You and everyone else | 你和所有人一样 |
[34:58] | are free to submit your proposals in writing | 都可以向董事会提交 |
[35:00] | to the entire board. | 书面项目申请 |
[35:01] | And then I will vote like everyone else does. | 届时 我会和其他成员一起投票 |
[35:03] | Hell, maybe I’ll submit one myself. | 说不定我也会申请项目 |
[35:04] | Maybe I have an idea, | 也许我也有个想法 |
[35:06] | but I’m not out here hawking it to people at work. | 可我不会向同事夸耀 |
[35:08] | ‘Cause I’m gonna write a proposal like you’re supposed to. | 因为我会按照要求 提交书面申请 |
[35:13] | Um… son, | 孩子 |
[35:16] | nobody’s ever saying yes to your proposal. | 没人会同意你的项目申请 |
[35:19] | You’re the most powerful vote on the board. | 因为你拥有董事会最大的表决权 |
[35:21] | You’re the person who says yes to other people’s ideas. | 你才是同意批准项目的那个人 |
[35:23] | We still let you be a surgeon. | 我们仍让你当外科医生 |
[35:25] | Nobody wanted to take that away from you. | 没人想剥夺你的这一点 |
[35:27] | But your project is this hospital. | 可你的项目 就是整个医院 |
[35:31] | Yeah, it’s exhausting sometimes. | 是啊 可有时精疲力尽 |
[35:34] | Yeah. | 我懂的 |
[35:38] | You know something I learned when I was the chief? | 你知道我当主任时学到了什么吗 |
[35:41] | What? | 什么 |
[35:43] | Somebody offers to buy you dinner | 当有人请你吃饭 |
[35:45] | while they talk your ear off | 想要对你说 |
[35:47] | about something you don’t want to hear… | 你不想听的事情 |
[35:52] | You say yes. | 你就答应 |
[35:54] | Look at that. You’re a natural. | 看吧 你是天生当主任的料 |
[35:59] | Oh, looks like you got this. | 看样子你学会了 |
[36:00] | Yes, but… | 是的 但是 |
[36:01] | not as fast as it could be. | 还不够快 |
[36:05] | Practice, practice, practice. | 只有多多练习 熟能生巧 |
[36:09] | Thank you for all you’ve taught us. | 感谢你教我们 |
[36:13] | I wish it could be more. It feels like nothing. | 希望能教更多 这点微不足道 |
[36:16] | If we will help even one child, | 就算只能救助一个孩子 |
[36:19] | it’s everything. | 也就足够了 |
[36:22] | Short limb syndrome? | 小沙短肢综合症 |
[36:24] | Yeah, we’re not sure. | 还不能确定 |
[36:25] | At this point, we’re just admitting him for observation. | 目前来看 只是先入院 继续观察 |
[36:27] | We’ll know more in the morning. | 明早就知道具体情况了 |
[36:29] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[36:31] | So got your own TV, | 你可以看电视 |
[36:33] | they serve a chocolate pudding that’s not half bad, | 他们还提供没坏的巧克力布丁 |
[36:35] | and I’m gonna see if I can scare up some comic books, okay? | 我再去看看能不能弄几本漫画书 |
[36:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:43] | You just told the nurse I was sick. | 你刚刚告诉护士我生病了 |
[36:45] | Yeah, you’re… fake sick. | 你只是装病 |
[36:47] | The nurse knows that. Even… | 护士很清楚 |
[36:49] | All the doctors know it. | 所有的医生都知道 |
[36:50] | We’re just pretending so you can stay here tonight. | 我们只是假装 这样你今晚就能住这了 |
[36:53] | There is nothing wrong with you. | 你很好 身体倍棒 |
[36:56] | Is it fake with my mom and dad? | 那我爸妈也是装病吗 |
[37:01] | No. | 不 |
[37:04] | No, I wish it was. | 我希望他们也是装病 |
[37:06] | My dad’s still not awake? | 我爸爸还是没醒过来吗 |
[37:09] | No, he’s not. | 没有 |
[37:11] | Is he ever gonna wake up? | 他会醒吗 |
[37:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:26] | So… you played soccer. | 你以前打过橄榄球 |
[37:28] | I did. | 是的 |
[37:31] | Owen’s been acting crazy. | 欧文最近有点疯狂 |
[37:33] | I think this is why. | 我想这就是原因 |
[37:35] | The left defender is crucial. | 左后卫至关重要 |
[37:37] | Kids make you crazy. | 孩子会让你疯狂 |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:43] | Kinda cute, though. | 但他这样挺可爱 |
[37:44] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[37:50] | I’m not gonna get fired. | 我不会被炒鱿鱼了 |
[37:52] | We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. | 这件事我们调查之后再议 |
[37:54] | No, it’s worse than that. | 不 比那更严重 |
[38:04] | Dr. Bailey, Joyce is crashing. | 贝利医生 乔伊斯不行了 |
[38:08] | What? | 什么 |
[38:26] | Dr. Kepner, you have given us piles of supplies already. | 凯普娜医生 你已经给我们很多物资了 |
[38:30] | This equipment is expensive. | 这设备很贵的 |
[38:33] | Yeah, but this will really help. | 是的 但它确实很有用 |
[38:36] | Oh, and you should definitely take this. | 你们一定要带上这个 |
[38:39] | It’s an infrascanner. | 这是红外扫描仪 |
[38:41] | It can detect a brain bleed. | 能检测脑出血 |
[38:49] | Are you sure this is all right? | 你确定这样合适吗 |
[38:51] | Perhaps you need to talk to Dr. Hunt. | 也许你该和亨特医生商量一下 |
[38:54] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[38:59] | Honesty’s not all it’s cracked up to be. | 坦诚也不见得是好事 |
[39:08] | They say the truth will set you free. | 人们总说 真相让你释然 |
[39:17] | What the hell do they know? | 可他们知道什么 |
[39:33] | The truth is horrible, frightening. | 真相很可怕 骇人听闻 |
[39:55] | The truth is more than you can bear. | 真相远远超过你能承受的范围 |
[40:00] | Bailey said the second patient isn’t responding to antibiotics. | 贝利说 对第二位病人使用抗生素无效 |
[40:03] | So she’s going to need surgery. | 她得接受手术 |
[40:06] | I just operated on the third. | 我刚给第三位病人做完手术 |
[40:08] | He’s hypotensive and still pretty unstable. | 他低血压 并且很不稳定 |
[40:10] | Once Murphy’s identified | 一旦墨菲确认 |
[40:12] | all her patients for the day, | 她当天接触的所有病人 |
[40:13] | then we’ll get them in here, | 我们就请他们回来 |
[40:14] | make sure no one else is infected. | 确保没人被感染 |
[40:16] | We’re gonna need to make some kind of statement. | 我们得做出一定的声明 |
[40:17] | Before this gets out there on its own. | 在这事传出去闹大之前 |
[40:22] | The first patient, Joyce Basche, | 第一位病人 乔伊斯·贝奇 |
[40:25] | she didn’t make it. | 她没能撑过来 |
[40:26] | I thought that the surgery would get rid of the infection, but… | 我以为手术能够解决感染 但是 |
[40:30] | You need to get cultures on the other two right away. | 你立马去了解另外两位病人的情况 |
[40:33] | And we need to make sure that we’re using the right antibiotics | 我们要确保我们用对了抗生素 |
[40:34] | so that this doesn’t get out of control. | 保证这事不再恶化 |
[40:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:39] | We just lost Joyce Basche. | 乔伊斯·贝奇 抢救无效死亡 |
[40:41] | Dr. Bailey… | 贝利医生 |
[40:41] | No, she’s her patient. She should know. | 那是她的病人 她应该知道 |
[40:43] | Leah checked all the charts. | 莉亚清查了所有的病历 |
[40:44] | She was only on two of the patients | 受到感染的病人 |
[40:46] | that got the infection. | 她只接触过其中两位 |
[40:47] | She never touched the third one. | 她没接触过第三位病人 |
[40:49] | What, is that supposed to reassure me? | 所以呢 我该感到欣慰吗 |
[40:50] | A woman just died. | 一位病人刚刚去世 |
[40:52] | It couldn’t have been Leah. | 原因不在于莉亚 |
[40:55] | The only doctor who touched all three patients was you. | 唯一接触过三位病人的医生 是你 |
[41:03] | We’re gonna need to get legal down here. | 我们这需要律师 |
[41:06] | Wait. Any–anything could’ve caused this kind of infection. | 等等 这种感染的原因很多 |
[41:09] | Yeah, no– | 不 |
[41:10] | Well, we know that, but until there’s an investigation– | 我们知道 但是在调查清楚之前… |
[41:13] | No, um, I gotta go, ’cause I have two more people– | 不 我该走了 我还有另外两位病人 |
[41:16] | – Owen? – Dr. Webber will deal with them. | -欧文 -韦伯医生会处理的 |
[41:18] | Yeah, this is Dr. Avery. | 我是艾弗里医生 |
[41:19] | Get me Joelle Geller from legal down here, Conference Room two. | 请乔尔·盖勒律师过来 二号会议室 |
[41:23] | I will… | 我去 |
[41:24] | go over my notes. | 检查我的记录 |
[41:26] | Sit down, Dr. Bailey. | 请坐下 贝利医生 |
[41:29] | No. M-my patients are in danger. | 不 我的病人生命垂危 |
[41:32] | Dr. Webber will take care of them. | 韦伯医生会接手的 |
[41:35] | I haven’t even told Joyce’s husband that she didn’t make it. | 我还没有告诉乔伊斯的丈夫 她去世的消息 |
[41:42] | I know the man! | 他知道我 |
[41:44] | I don’t need Grey to tell him that I killed his wife! | 我不需要格蕾去告诉他 我没救活他妻子 |
[41:47] | Dr. Bailey, please sit down. | 贝利医生 请坐下 |
[41:55] | We’re supposed to be straight with you, | 我们是该对你直言不讳 |
[41:57] | so be careful what you ask for | 所以当你去医院时 |
[41:59] | when you walk into a hospital. | 想清楚自己的问题 |
[42:00] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[42:03] | I’m asking you to sit down. | 我请你坐下 |
[42:19] | Because when you find out what’s really going on… | 因为你一旦知道事情的真相 |
[42:24] | you may never recover. | 也许永远不能释怀 |