时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Infections are like sleeping monsters. | 疾病感染好似沉睡的恶魔 |
[00:12] | You can’t see them. | 肉眼看不到 |
[00:16] | You can’t feel them. | 伸手抓不了 |
[00:19] | But… | 然而 |
[00:26] | you must do everything in your power… | 你却得不惜一切代价 |
[00:31] | to contain them. | 控制住它 |
[00:36] | Because when the monsters wake up… | 因为恶魔一旦苏醒 |
[00:45] | they’re out of control. | 便再也无法控制 |
[00:57] | Bailey, you shouldn’t be here. | 贝利 你不该来这 |
[00:58] | How is Seth Lepik? | 赛斯·赖皮克怎么样了 |
[00:59] | The computer says access restricted. | 电脑显示我的权限被取消了 |
[01:01] | They won’t even let me check on my own patients. | 竟然不让我查看我自己病人的情况了 |
[01:04] | They swabbed my nose. | 还对我进行了检查 |
[01:05] | They’re swabbing everyone’s noses. | 其他人也一样 |
[01:07] | Well, are they sitting everybody down for interviews? | 其他人也像我一样被盘问么 |
[01:09] | ’cause they think I did something wrong. | 他们断定是我的问题 |
[01:10] | Now I think it’s the grafts. | 现在想起来 应该是移植出了问题 |
[01:12] | – I narrowed it down to– – Look, Bailey, | -我当时 -好了 贝利 |
[01:14] | they’ve isolated the strain of staph in your patients. | 他们提取了你病人体内的葡萄球菌群 |
[01:16] | Now they need to find out how it spread. | 而现在是要找出病菌的传播来源 |
[01:18] | Your job is to cooperate. | 你现在能做的就是好好合作 |
[01:20] | I’ve got Seth. | 赛斯由我负责 |
[01:22] | Now go answer their questions. | 你去好好回答提问 |
[01:25] | Please. | 求您了咧 |
[01:27] | We are throwing Bailey under the bus. | 我们竟然丢下贝利 丢车保帅吗 |
[01:29] | Come on. That is not what we’re doing. | 哪有 我们没这么做 |
[01:30] | No, it seems like that’s exactly what we’re doing. | 就是有 我们就是这样 |
[01:31] | Two of our patients are dead of the same post-op infection. | 我们这有两名患者术后死于相同的感染 |
[01:34] | A third one’s barely hanging on. It was time. | 第三名已经奄奄一息 我们不得不这样 |
[01:36] | We get the C.D.C. in here and figure this thing out. | 只能请疾病控制中心的人过来查清楚 |
[01:37] | By treating Bailey like a criminal? | 一定得将贝利当罪犯对待么 |
[01:39] | She hasn’t done anything. | 又不是她的问题 |
[01:40] | I hope that you’re right. | 我也希望不是她 |
[01:41] | Truth is, we don’t know that yet. | 但事实上我们也不清楚 |
[01:42] | C.D.C. is simply asking us | 他们也只是要求我们 |
[01:44] | to temporarily freeze Bailey’s files. | 暂时冻结贝利的档案 |
[01:45] | Oh, come on. | 别假了 |
[01:46] | And that we not discuss this investigation with her. | 还有就是不跟她说调查的事 |
[01:48] | So today, just keep your distance. | 所以大伙今天别和她说话就是 |
[01:50] | That is ridiculous. | 不可理喻啊 |
[01:50] | Also I think now’s the time to put out a statement. | 还有 我觉得现在得发声明了 |
[01:52] | No, no. | 不可 |
[01:53] | No. Whoa. Whoa. About what? | 不行 声明什么 |
[01:55] | I mean, we don’t even know | 我们现在都不知道 |
[01:56] | – if Bailey’s the source of this thing. – If one of ours is at fault | -问题是不是出在贝利那 -那如果是呢 |
[01:57] | and we just sit on this information, | 我们就置之不理 |
[01:59] | we look like we’re trying to cover something up. | 这不就像包庇自己人么 |
[02:01] | The only way to let the public know | 只有公开发布声明 |
[02:02] | that we can be objective is by being transparent. | 才能表明医院的客观立场 |
[02:05] | – Vote? – I’m just saying, | -投票决定吧 -我只是觉得 |
[02:05] | people should learn the news from us. | 人们有权知道这个消息 |
[02:07] | – There’s no news. – Okay, vote? | -哪有什么消息 -好了好了 投票吧 |
[02:08] | There’s no news yet. | 只是现在还没有 |
[02:09] | Vote. All in favor of no press release. | 投票 我们不赞成发布声明 |
[02:13] | Okay. No press release. No statement. Clear? | 好了 不发新闻稿 不发声明 懂了吧 |
[02:18] | Watch it, members only. | 注意点 这是员工区 |
[02:20] | Promise me you’ll be nice. | 你答应我要态度好点哦 |
[02:21] | These guys are trying to take down Bailey. | 这些家伙来抓贝利的 |
[02:23] | They don’t deserve nice. | 对他们不用态度好 |
[02:24] | No, not to the C.D.C. To Jason. | 不是对他们 是杰森 |
[02:26] | I’m nice to Jason. | 我对他态度一直不错啊 |
[02:27] | Two minutes ago, you said, “Hey, I have | 那是谁几分钟前跟我说 “喂 |
[02:28] | a surgery today with your d-bag boyfriend.” | 我今天和你傻逼男友一起做手术” |
[02:30] | Yeah, but I said it with a smile. | 我是说了 但我可是笑着说的 |
[02:32] | Fine. I won’t call the guy a d-bag. | 好啦 我不会叫他傻逼的 |
[02:34] | At least not to his face, anyway. | 至少不会当面叫 |
[02:36] | I’m moving in with him. | 我准备和他同居了 |
[02:39] | So what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[02:41] | I think it’s great. | 那真是太棒了 |
[02:42] | – Really? – No. I think the guy is a douche bag | -真的么 -才不 那家伙就是个傻逼 |
[02:44] | who you’ve known for about two minutes, | 而你才认识他不久 |
[02:45] | and that makes you an idiot for moving in with him. | 你也是个傻蛋 这么快就决定和他同居 |
[02:49] | – Alex– – I’ll be nice! | -阿历克斯 -我会友好的 |
[02:51] | I’m gonna rock this corner kick. | 用这个踢角球绝对好到爆 |
[02:53] | Later, I promise. | 待会绝对陪你去 |
[02:54] | Right now I have a surprise for you. | 现在先看看我为你准备的惊喜 |
[02:56] | Look who’s here. | 看看那是谁 |
[02:57] | Grandma! | 奶奶 |
[03:01] | Oh, Ethan. | 伊桑 |
[03:03] | As you can see, | 你也看到了 |
[03:03] | there aren’t any residual effects from the surgery. | 手术后再没出现残留效应 |
[03:05] | So… I can go home? | 那我可以出院了么 |
[03:07] | Well, I’d like to keep an eye on you for another few days. | 还得留院再观察几天 |
[03:10] | Well, we can handle a few more days. | 好的 几天我还是可以等的 |
[03:12] | Right, buddy? | 对吧 小伙子 |
[03:13] | Hey, grandma, do you want to see dad? | 对了 奶奶 想去看爹地么 |
[03:15] | I can take you. | 我带你去啊 |
[03:16] | Oh, uh, is that… | 这个 |
[03:18] | – Can–can he– – Sure, sure. | -他能去 -当然 |
[03:20] | He sees his dad every day. He chats up a storm. | 他每天都去 和他老爸聊天侃地的 |
[03:22] | He told him all about you coming to visit. | 他还告诉他您会过去看他 |
[03:24] | Dad’s still unconscious. | 爹地还没醒过来 |
[03:25] | That’s because his brain is resting. | 那是因为他大脑在休息 |
[03:27] | It’s not uncommon after a trauma | 创伤病人术后通常 |
[03:28] | for a person not to wake up right away. | 不会立马醒过来 |
[03:30] | And speaking of Paul, I’d like to see him, too. | 提到保罗 我也能一起去看看他吗 |
[03:32] | If that’s all right? | 不麻烦的话 |
[03:33] | Ethan, do you feel up to | 伊桑 你能帮 |
[03:34] | pushing your mom around in a wheelchair? | 你妈咪推轮椅么 |
[03:36] | Oh, yeah. | 没问题 |
[03:44] | Murphy? | 墨菲 |
[03:45] | I’m not supposed to talk to you about this. | 我不能和你说话 |
[03:48] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[03:50] | Come in. | 请进 |
[03:51] | Tell me there is | 快告诉我 |
[03:52] | someone down here that I can help. | 这里有人要我帮忙 |
[03:53] | It’s five against one with the board today, | 今天董事会上我一比五败了 |
[03:55] | and I need a victory. | 现在我急需一胜 |
[03:57] | Bed three. Femur’s broken. I’m sending him up to angio. | 三床 腿骨断掉了 得送去做血管造影 |
[03:59] | – Okay. – Alert the press. | -马上 -去发你的声明呀 |
[04:00] | See what I mean? | 懂我的难处了吧 |
[04:05] | – You all right? – Matthew dumped me. | -你还好吧 -马修和我分手了 |
[04:09] | Because I lied to him about my virginity | 因为我骗他我还是处女 |
[04:12] | like you told me to. | 就是你建议的 |
[04:13] | – That’s not– – I lied because I had something to lie about. | -那也不是 -出来混终究是要还 |
[04:16] | – April, hold on a second– – You took my… | -艾普丽尔 冷静一点 -是你把我的 |
[04:19] | I shouldn’t have let you, but I did, and now he’s gone. | 我不该给你的 但我确实给了 而他也不要我了 |
[04:22] | I’m not board certified, I’m not a virgin, | 我没拿到医生执照 也不是处女了 |
[04:23] | And everything I care about has been ruined because of you. | 我生命里在乎的所有全被你毁了 |
[04:25] | So you know what? Thank you. Thanks for that. | 所以 太感谢你了 太感谢了 |
[04:30] | Six against one. | 一比六了 |
[04:32] | Help! Yeah, help! We need some help over here! | 来人 来人啊 来人帮帮忙 |
[04:35] | – What happened? – God, I’m gonna pass out. | -怎么回事 -上帝 我要昏了 |
[04:38] | We lost some fingers. | 我们断了几根手指 |
[04:39] | A lot of fingers. | 很多手指 |
[04:40] | We–we had a tug-of-war. | 在拔河比赛的时候 |
[04:42] | With what, razor wire? | 用什么拔的 刀片网么 |
[04:43] | Even better. Clothesline. | 比那个更糟 晒衣架 |
[04:44] | Does anybody have the severed fingers? | 有人把那些断指带过来了么 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I got ’em. I got ’em. | 有 这呢 这呢 |
[04:48] | Whoa! That’s a lot of fingers. | 我去 还真是断了很多 |
[04:50] | Yeah, I counted six. | 有六根 |
[04:52] | Oh, no, five. This one’s a turkey dog. | 只有五根 这根是热狗 |
[05:06] | I would thank you | 如果你能详细地 |
[05:07] | to take me through each operation. | 描述每次手术 我会很感谢 |
[05:10] | Well, I mean, if you’re looking for the source, | 要是你想找病源的话 |
[05:11] | look at the grafts. | 应该找移植材料 |
[05:12] | I used the same ones on each patient. | 每个病人用的都是同一种 |
[05:14] | This part of our investigation | 这部分的调查内容是 |
[05:15] | concerns your interaction with the infected patients | 让你尽可能的回忆起 在手术室中 |
[05:18] | in the operating room, to the best of your memory. | 你和被感染患者接触的所有经过 |
[05:20] | I’d never used this brand before. | 可我从来都没用过这个品牌 |
[05:23] | I remember not recognizing the company. | 我都不记得这个公司 |
[05:26] | Uh, Dortmund or something– | 多特蒙德还是什么的 |
[05:28] | Dr. Bailey, | 贝利医生 |
[05:30] | we’ve looked at the grafts. | 我们已经检查了移植材料 |
[05:32] | It’s not the grafts. | 病源不在这 |
[05:36] | May I begin? | 我可以开始吗 |
[05:43] | Oh, I was expecting a probing. | 我还以为要用探针呢 |
[05:44] | That’s really more of a gentle swabbing. | 原来就是轻轻擦一下 |
[05:47] | Speaking of probing, | 说到探针 |
[05:48] | I’ve decided to have the baby naturally, | 我决定让孩子自然出生 |
[05:49] | but I know the second I start to scream, | 但我知道 我一开始尖叫 |
[05:51] | Derek is gonna have them pump me full of drugs, | 德里克就会让他们给我下药 |
[05:53] | so I’m gonna need you there in my corner. | 所以我需要你陪着我 |
[05:56] | Yeah. Uh, I’m not gonna do that. | 我才不会陪你 |
[05:59] | Uh, when babies come out, people poop on the table. | 孩子出来的时候 母亲会拉屎的 |
[06:02] | – Cristina– – uh, no. | -拜托了 -不行 |
[06:03] | Karev. Can you make it fast? | 我是克莱夫 能快点吗 |
[06:06] | Peckwell’s H.L.H.S. mom is gonna be admitted. | 患有左心发育不良症的母亲要住院了 |
[06:08] | We gotta go walk her through the procedure. | 我们要跟她说明手术程序 |
[06:09] | She wants me to watch her give birth. | 她想让我看她生孩子 |
[06:11] | You’re gonna poop on the table. | 你会在床上拉屎的 |
[06:12] | I am not. | 我才不会 |
[06:13] | You are. Almost everybody does. | 你会的 几乎所有人都会 |
[06:14] | Okay, so I poop on the table. | 好吧 那我就在床上拉 |
[06:16] | It’s part of the miracle of life. | 这是生命奇迹的一部分 |
[06:18] | It’s nasty. | 真恶心 |
[06:19] | Did I ask you to watch me give birth? | 我有让你看我生孩子吗 |
[06:21] | No. | 没有 |
[06:22] | Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[06:24] | We have been friends a long time. | 我们做朋友很久了 |
[06:26] | You want to know how? | 你知道秘诀吗 |
[06:28] | By not watching each other poop. | 不去看另外一个人拉拉 |
[06:29] | Holla. | 说得好 |
[06:34] | Well, the good news is, these wounds look salvageable. | 好消息是 这些伤口看起来能愈合 |
[06:37] | I wasn’t even gonna play, but my brother Al insisted. | 我不想玩 可我哥哥艾尔非要坚持 |
[06:39] | And then we were losing, and Al was all… | 然后我们输了 艾尔就说 |
[06:41] | “Wrap your hands with the rope”… | “用绳子把手缠起来” |
[06:43] | Then I… did. | 我就照做了 |
[06:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:47] | Uh, I just need to identify whose fingers are whose. | 我要弄清楚这些都是谁的指头 |
[06:50] | That looks like a pretty good match. | 这个看起来挺配的 |
[06:51] | – Yeah, except for the red nail polish. – Yes. | -对 除了红指甲油 -对 |
[06:53] | That’s my sister-in-law’s. Jane, good news. | 那是我弟媳简的 好消息 |
[06:56] | Your manicure’s intact. | 你的美甲保住了 |
[06:59] | Hi, Jane. I’m Dr. Avery. | 嗨 简 我是艾弗里医生 |
[07:01] | You mind if I take a look here? | 我可以看一下这里吗 |
[07:03] | How’s my daughter– Frances? | 我女儿弗朗西斯怎么样 |
[07:06] | Tony, how’s Frankie? | 托尼 弗兰基怎么样 |
[07:07] | It’s bad, honey. | 很糟糕 亲爱的 |
[07:08] | The bone’s still sticking out. | 骨头还在外面呢 |
[07:09] | This is all Gigantor’s fault. | 这都是那个铁人的错 |
[07:10] | What’s he doing at our reunion anyway? | 他来我们家庭聚会干嘛 |
[07:12] | He’s not even related. He’s uncle Tony’s weird friend. | 他都不算亲戚 他是托尼叔叔的怪朋友 |
[07:14] | I didn’t mean to pull so hard. | 我没打算这么用劲拉 |
[07:15] | Lay off Gunnar, Cash. It’s not his fault. | 别说加纳了 卡什 这不是他的错 |
[07:17] | He didn’t suggest to play tug-of-war with a clothesline. | 又不是他提议用晾衣绳玩拔河的 |
[07:20] | You want to blame somebody, blame your uncle Al. | 要怪得怪你叔叔艾尔 |
[07:23] | Okay, Kellers, I’m back | 凯勒们 我回来了 |
[07:25] | and I’m armed with french fries. | 还带来了法式薯条 |
[07:27] | Huh? Any takers? | 有想吃的吗 |
[07:28] | We can’t eat, Al. | 我们没法吃 艾尔 |
[07:29] | We’re just about to get our fingers reattached. | 我们正要重新把指头接上去 |
[07:31] | Okay, uh… anybody cold? | 好吧 那有谁冷吗 |
[07:33] | I-I can find blankets. | 我可以去找毛毯 |
[07:34] | Stop, Al! Just stop! | 停下 艾尔 停下 |
[07:36] | Nobody’s hungry or thirsty or wants to run a relay race! | 没有人很饿或者很渴或者想去跑接力赛 |
[07:39] | Reunion’s over. | 家庭聚会结束了 |
[07:40] | Okay, Frankie. I’m gonna need to get some x-rays. | 弗兰基 你需要拍X光片 |
[07:42] | You gonna be okay being away from your family | 你离开你家人一会 |
[07:44] | for a little while? | 没问题吧 |
[07:47] | Yes, please. | 求之不得 |
[07:48] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[07:50] | Dr. Hunt says it’s good to talk to him, too. | 亨特医生说跟他说说话也挺好 |
[07:57] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[07:58] | I gotta be honest with ya. You’ve looked better. | 我跟你说实话 你看起来好多了 |
[08:02] | Me? Well… | 我 |
[08:04] | I haven’t looked this good since that summer | 自从那次夏天我们去河边 |
[08:06] | that we went to the river and I got that stomach bug | 我因为胃病瘦了15磅之后 |
[08:10] | and I lost, like, 15 pounds. | 今天感觉最好了 |
[08:13] | You’re missing it. | 你都错过了 |
[08:13] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[08:16] | It’s not funny. | 这一点也不好笑 |
[08:18] | None of this is funny. | 这些话都不好笑 |
[08:21] | – My son is dying. – He’s–he’s not dying. | -我儿子快死了 -他不会去世的 |
[08:25] | We are a long way off from that. | 我们离死亡还很远 |
[08:26] | I know that this may look bad, but you– | 虽然现在看起来很糟糕 但是你 |
[08:28] | It should be me. | 应该是我的 |
[08:30] | Hey, Ethie. | 伊桑 |
[08:31] | Um, why don’t we give grandma | 我们给奶奶一点时间 |
[08:33] | a little one-on-one time with pop? | 和爸爸在一起 好吗 |
[08:35] | You want to take me for a spin? | 你想带我转一圈吗 |
[08:39] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得这好极了 |
[08:40] | Go on. Give her the nickel tour. All right? | 去吧 带她四处转转 好吗 |
[08:44] | Can I hold him after he’s born? | 他出生后 我能抱抱他吗 |
[08:47] | Just for a minute. | 就抱一下 |
[08:48] | Uh, he’s gonna need to go right into surgery. | 他马上就需要做手术 |
[08:51] | Your baby has hypoplastic left heart syndrome | 您的婴儿患有左心发育不全症 |
[08:53] | and an intact atrial septum | 和完整的房间隔 |
[08:55] | that is causing a restriction to blood flow. | 因此对血液流动造成了障碍 |
[08:57] | He’s fine when he’s in utero, but once he’s out… | 他在子宫内是安全的 但只要出生 |
[08:59] | the condition is fatal. | 这种情况是会致命的 |
[09:00] | Which means he won’t be getting enough oxygen. | 也就是说他无法获得足够的氧气 |
[09:02] | We’ll let you hold him when he’s stable, | 我们会等到术后 情况稳定 |
[09:04] | after his surgery. | 再让你抱抱他 |
[09:06] | Okay, so we’ll do the c-section, | 我们需要先做剖腹产 |
[09:07] | and then we’ll have 60 minutes to get him to the cath lab | 然后我们有60分钟将他转移到导管室 |
[09:09] | and perform the operation to open his septum. | 然后将其房间隔打开 |
[09:12] | And if you don’t make it in time, he could die? | 要是你们没有及时完成呢 他会死吗 |
[09:14] | No, we can do the c-section in the cath lab. | 不 我们可以在导管室做剖腹产 |
[09:16] | It’ll give us more time. | 这样时间会更多 |
[09:17] | Deliver in one room and operate in the other. | 在一个屋里接生 在另一个做手术 |
[09:19] | – Can you do that? – I don’t see why not. | -能这么做吗 -为什么不能 |
[09:23] | There are about a thousand reasons why not. | 有上千个理由不能这么做 |
[09:25] | You know, people have babies all over the place– | 人在任何地方都生过孩子 |
[09:27] | Taxi cabs, high school bathrooms. | 出租车 高中厕所 |
[09:29] | If we don’t have to waste time | 既然我们不用浪费时间 |
[09:31] | moving the kid from one floor to another, | 把小孩从一层转到另一层 |
[09:33] | Why should we? | 干嘛要多此一举 |
[09:33] | Because you don’t do c-sections in cath labs. | 因为你不能在导管室做剖腹产 |
[09:36] | Oh, Karev, back me up. | 克莱夫 挺我一下 |
[09:36] | I’m with Peckwell. | 我支持美胸男 |
[09:38] | Not my name, but okay. | 名字叫错了 但也行 |
[09:39] | This whole situation is high risk. | 这样做会有很大的风险 |
[09:40] | If something goes wrong, | 如果出了意外 |
[09:41] | we don’t have the tools on hand to deal with it. | 我们没有足够的工具来应对 |
[09:43] | Are your tools glued to the floor? | 工具难不成不能移动吗 |
[09:45] | Bring them with you. | 带过去就行了 |
[09:46] | Okay, we have an opportunity here | 眼下 我们有个机会 |
[09:48] | to do something new | 能创造历史 |
[09:50] | and badass. | 牛逼一把 |
[09:51] | I mean, don’t you want to be the badass | 难道你不想做 |
[09:53] | who delivers the kid in a cath lab? | 在导管室接生的牛人吗 |
[09:55] | Who does that? | 有谁干过 |
[09:56] | Nobody… but you. | 除你之外 别无他人 |
[10:00] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:01] | Okay, I’m in. | 我干 |
[10:02] | All right. Karev, you with Peckwell? | 很好 克莱夫 你跟美胸男一样么 |
[10:04] | Myers. Dr. Jason Myers. | 梅尔 我叫杰森·梅尔 |
[10:06] | Nobody cares. Karev? All right. | 姐不关心 克莱夫 成了 |
[10:08] | Sounds like one nasty tug-of-war. | 这场拔河真凶残啊 |
[10:11] | It was the height of idiocy, | 真的是蠢到家了 |
[10:12] | which is saying a lot for my family. | 非常有我家的特色 |
[10:14] | I’m a journalist. | 我是个记者 |
[10:15] | I cover the sophomore beat for my school paper. | 我给校报撰稿 |
[10:18] | And they chose me to edit | 他们让我这周末 |
[10:19] | the spring supplement this weekend, | 编辑下春季增刊 |
[10:20] | But my parents told me | 但我父母 |
[10:22] | I had to go to this stupid reunion, | 偏要让我参加聚会 |
[10:24] | that it was more important to pretend | 即便对于讨厌的人 |
[10:25] | not to hate people I hate. | 也不能表现出现 |
[10:27] | And now my hand is ruined and my career is over. | 现在可好 我的手完了 未来也没了 |
[10:30] | Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 别激动 别激动 |
[10:31] | Your hand is going to be just fine. | 你的手肯定会没事的 |
[10:33] | I will see to that. | 我保证 |
[10:34] | Okay? And… | 而且 |
[10:35] | you have lots of time to worry about your career. | 你还小 事业还没起步呢 |
[10:38] | – Okay? – Okay. | -懂了吗 -嗯 |
[10:40] | All right. So do you have any questions before we start? | 在我们开始前 你还有问题吗 |
[10:43] | Just one. Someone took my cell phone. | 就一个 有人拿了我的手机 |
[10:44] | Can I get that back? | 能还给我吗 |
[10:45] | Sure. Right after the scan. | 当然 等拍完片就给你 |
[10:47] | And I have a follow-up. What’s the C.D.C. doing here? | 我还有个问题 疾病控制中心的人来这干嘛 |
[10:55] | Okay, we’re gonna lie down now. | 好吧 你得躺下了 |
[10:58] | Good. All right. Try to stay still. Try to stay still. | 很好 躺着别动 千万别动 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:01] | Okay, beginning with Joyce. | 从乔伊斯开始 |
[11:03] | Joyce Basche–I placed an A.V. graft for hemodialysis. | 乔伊斯·贝奇 为了血液透析做了动脉移植 |
[11:06] | Take me through that. | 一步一步来 |
[11:08] | I made an incision | 我在桡动脉 |
[11:09] | over the radial artery and basilic vein– | 和肱内静脉上入刀 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:13] | I’m going to ask you to go back a little further. | 你需要再往前回顾一下 |
[11:16] | Did you scrub? | 你有消毒净手吗 |
[11:17] | Did I scrub? | 消毒净手 |
[11:18] | For how long did you scrub, roughly? | 这一过程有多久 大致上 |
[11:23] | 4 minutes, 36 seconds, exactly. | 4分钟36秒 一秒不差 |
[11:27] | – You’re sure about that? – I am. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[11:28] | I used “Think,” The Aretha Franklin song. | 我在默唱艾瑞莎·弗兰克林的《Think》 |
[11:31] | I run it in my head. It’s 2 minutes, 18 seconds. | 我在脑子里哼唱 是2分18秒 |
[11:34] | Hospital protocol is a 4-minute scrub, | 医院规定要4分钟 |
[11:36] | so I go through it twice. | 我就过了两遍 |
[11:52] | And the scrub nurse who handed you your instruments– | 而给你递仪器的助理护士 |
[11:55] | that was? | 是谁 |
[11:55] | Fran. She was right across from me. | 弗兰 她就在我对面 |
[12:05] | Well, now the graft is in place, | 现在移植到位了 |
[12:07] | and you secure. | 你确认了 |
[12:08] | I did a standard vascular anastomosis with running prolene. | 我用缝线做了标准的血管对接 |
[12:12] | I checked for leaks. There were none. | 检查有无侧漏 没有出现问题 |
[12:14] | And you closed or Dr. Murphy? | 是你缝合 还是墨菲医生缝合 |
[12:19] | Wait. The doppler. | 等等 多普勒仪 |
[12:21] | I… confirmed good flow with the doppler. | 我用多普勒仪检测血液流通 |
[12:25] | Then I closed. | 然后我再缝合 |
[12:31] | And it–it went perfectly. | 一切都很顺利 |
[12:34] | All right. Anything else you remember? | 好吧 还记得什么吗 |
[12:36] | I remember saying, “That went perfectly.” | 我记得我说了”一切顺利” |
[12:38] | All right. Let’s move on to Seth Lepik. | 好吧 说说赛斯·赖皮克吧 |
[12:47] | I got this. | 没事 有我呢 |
[12:49] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[12:50] | These guys won’t tell us anything. | 他们什么都不说 |
[12:52] | Sir– | 先生 |
[12:52] | I want my son outta here. | 我儿子不在这住院了 |
[12:54] | I want him transferred to another hospital right now. | 我现在就要转院 |
[12:57] | I understand. I’ll have to tell you, | 我能理解 实话说 |
[12:58] | moving seth now would put him | 现在让赛斯转院 |
[12:59] | at greater risk for more complications. | 他很可能会出现更多并发症 |
[13:01] | If we’re hoping to avoid another surgery– | 如果要避免再一次手术 |
[13:03] | You’re damn right, we are. | 没错 不要做手术 |
[13:04] | You’re not touching my son again. | 你不准再碰我儿子 |
[13:11] | See what you can do to arrange a transfer. | 看看能不能安排转院吧 |
[13:21] | Hey, Myers set up for the c-section in the cath lab. | 梅尔在导管室安排了剖腹产手术 |
[13:24] | We need to run through the steps of the procedure. | 我们得过一遍手术流程 |
[13:26] | Look at you. “Myers.” | 看看你 梅尔叫得多亲切 |
[13:27] | You say it like he isn’t nailing your girlfriend. | 说得好像他没横刀夺爱似的 |
[13:30] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她又不是的女朋友 |
[13:31] | Whatever. You love her. | 随你怎么说 反正你爱她 |
[13:32] | She’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[13:34] | You sound stupid when you say that. | 这听起来好傻啊 |
[13:36] | She’s moving in with the guy. | 她要跟他同居了 |
[13:38] | What am I supposed to do? | 我能做什么 |
[13:39] | Beat him up. | 揍他一顿 |
[13:40] | No. I’m gonna try to be nice to him and get along | 不要 我还是好好跟他相处吧 |
[13:43] | so I don’t lose my friend. | 这样起码不会少一个朋友 |
[13:45] | Or you could punch him and take back your girl. | 或者你打他一顿 把她抢回来 |
[13:50] | Hi, Frankie. | 你好 弗兰基 |
[13:51] | Hey, have you found my phone yet? | 嘿 找到我手机了吗 |
[13:52] | Uh, not yet. So this is Dr. Robbins. | 还没有 这是罗宾斯医生 |
[13:55] | She’s gonna assist me in surgery. | 她会协助我做手术 |
[13:57] | Now your hand was pretty badly crushed… | 由于踩踏事故 |
[14:00] | from the trampling, | 由于你的手严重压伤 |
[14:01] | so it’s gonna mean an extensive surgery | 这就意味着要做多次手术 |
[14:03] | to repair these bones here and here | 来修复这些骨头 |
[14:05] | and fixate these. | 还要在这固定 |
[14:06] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[14:07] | It’s gonna be okay, though, right? | 会没事的吧 是吧 |
[14:09] | I mean, she’s gonna be able to, you know, use her hand? | 她的手应该还能用吧 |
[14:11] | Oh, that’s the goal. | 这就是我们的目标 |
[14:13] | – Sweetie, I’m gonna go tell your mom you’re gonna be okay. – Okay. | -亲爱的 我去告诉你妈妈你没事 -好的 |
[14:18] | – Okay. – It’s worse than we thought, honey. | -好吧 -比我们想象得还要糟 |
[14:25] | All right, so do you have any questions | 好吧 正式入院前 |
[14:26] | before we take you up? | 你有啥疑问不 |
[14:27] | – No. – Okay. | -没有 -好的 |
[14:29] | Actually, I do have one. | 等下 我有一个疑问 |
[14:30] | Um, the C.D.C. Is investigating Dr. Bailey | 疾病防治中心在调查贝利医生 |
[14:33] | because several of her patients died, right? | 因为她治疗的几个病人都死了 是吧 |
[14:36] | Uh, um, who told you about Dr. Bailey? | 谁跟你说这些的 |
[14:38] | I asked an orderly. Oh, shoot. | 一个护理员说的 糟了 |
[14:40] | I mean, I can’t reveal my sources. | 我不能把他说出来的 |
[14:43] | But you just confirmed it for me, | 但你们刚才已经确认了 |
[14:44] | – so you can be my second source. – Oh, no, I didn’t. | -所以也算是我的线人了 -不是的 |
[14:46] | That’s Dr. Robbins? | 罗宾斯医生是吧 |
[15:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:03] | Checking Bailey’s post-ops. | 检查贝利的术后跟进资料 |
[15:04] | I thought Richard was taking care of Bailey’s patients. | 不是理查德负责贝利的病人吗 |
[15:06] | Just Seth Lepik, the infected guy. I took the rest. | 只负责赛斯·赖皮克被感染的那个 其他都我负责 |
[15:08] | Bailey’s patients are all turning up with staph. | 贝利的病人都感染了葡萄球菌 |
[15:10] | You’re pregnant. Why take the risk? | 你怀孕了 干吗冒这个险 |
[15:12] | Because I’m looking out for bailey. | 我要关照贝利 |
[15:13] | And I’m trying to look out for you. | 而我是在关照你 |
[15:17] | This is why I need Cristina in the room. | 所以我想让克里斯蒂娜到房间里来 |
[15:20] | What room? | 什么房间 |
[15:20] | The delivery room. | 产房 |
[15:23] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[15:26] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[15:29] | On-call room, you and me? | 待命室 就你和我俩人 |
[15:31] | Oh, I wish. | 我也希望如此 |
[15:32] | Uh, but I have an atrial septostomy with Karev. | 但是我要和克莱夫一起做个房间隔造口术 |
[15:34] | Oh. But after I save a baby’s life, | 但在拯救了一个新生儿的生命之后 |
[15:37] | I’m gonna need to celebrate. | 我要好好庆祝一下 |
[15:38] | Okay. Well, find me. | 好吧 那到时来找我吧 |
[15:40] | Oh. How, uh, is the grandma? | 对了 那个奶奶怎么样了 |
[15:41] | Uh, she’s sweet, but useless. | 她很贴心 但是很没用 |
[15:43] | Rachel’s doing better, though, so at least Ethan’s got her. | 但瑞秋表现的很不错 至少伊桑还有她 |
[15:45] | Mm. Paul’s gonna wake up. | 恩 保尔会醒过来的 |
[15:48] | I’ve been doing serial neuro exams. | 我已经在做一系列的神经检查 |
[15:50] | I have a good feeling. | 我有种好的预感 |
[15:52] | Spoken like a true scientist. | 说得像个真正的科学家似的 |
[15:54] | Mmm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:56] | Thank you for having a good feeling. | 谢谢你有好的预感 |
[15:58] | Anytime. | 随时 |
[16:01] | Oh, Mer asked me to be at her birth | 梅让我在她生产的时候陪着她 |
[16:03] | and watch her poop on a table. | 看她在产床上拉拉 |
[16:04] | You have to do that. | 你必须这么做 |
[16:06] | Can’t I just show up after | 难道我就不能在 |
[16:07] | when everyone has control of their bowels? | 所有人都不大小便失禁时再出现吗 |
[16:09] | Watching a baby be born is like seeing god in person. | 看到新生儿降生就像看到亲眼看到神一样 |
[16:15] | Spoken like a true scientist. | 说得像个真正的科学家似的 |
[16:17] | I used scissors to shorten the graft to fit. | 我用剪刀把移植片剪到合适的大小 |
[16:23] | Took about a centimeter off. | 大概剪下来一厘米左右 |
[16:25] | I remember Mr. Lepik had deep vessels. | 我记得赖皮克先生的血管很深 |
[16:28] | Um, so I asked Fran for more retraction. | 所以我让弗兰增加一点牵引 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry. Fran? | 打断一下 弗兰吗 |
[16:33] | You named Linda | 你是让琳达 |
[16:34] | as your scrub nurse on Mr. Lepik’s surgery. | 做赖皮克先生手术的助理护士吧 |
[16:36] | Yes. Yes, right. Sorry. | 是的 是的没错 对不起 |
[16:41] | Then I finished the graft, and I closed. | 然后我做完移植 就缝合了 |
[16:44] | Well, what about the leak? | 那么渗漏是怎么处理的 |
[16:45] | According to Mr. Lepik’s chart, | 根据赖皮克先生的病历表 |
[16:47] | there was a small leak on the venous side. | 静脉侧有少量渗漏 |
[16:49] | Yes. Lepik. | 是的 赖皮克 |
[16:50] | Yes. Uh, he had a leak. | 是的 他有渗漏 |
[16:53] | Um, and I put in an interrupted stitch. | 我又补缝了一针 |
[16:55] | You remember that? | 你记得你做了这个 |
[16:56] | Yes, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[16:58] | I irrigated with antibiotic solution | 为了防止感染 我用抗生素溶液清洗 |
[17:01] | to avoid infection, then I closed. | 然后我就缝合了 |
[17:04] | You closed? That’s important. | 你缝合了吗 这很重要 |
[17:05] | I did. I closed. | 是的 我缝合了 |
[17:07] | You’re sure? Because your– | 你确定吗 因为你的 |
[17:08] | Did you put the cap on the toothpaste? | 你的牙膏盖上了吗 |
[17:11] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[17:11] | I assumed you brushed your teeth this morning. | 我想你早上应该刷过牙吧 |
[17:14] | So did you put the cap back on the toothpaste or didn’t you? | 那你把牙膏帽盖上去了还是没盖上 |
[17:16] | Or can you be sure? | 或者说 你能肯定吗 |
[17:17] | Because when you do a thing every single day– | 因为当你每天都做同样一件事 |
[17:20] | Dr. Bailey, we’re talking about the lives of two people. | 贝利医生 我们在讨论两条人命 |
[17:23] | What, you don’t think I know that? D-don’t insult me. | 你以为我不知道吗 别侮辱我 |
[17:26] | These are my patients who died. | 死的是我的病人 |
[17:28] | You think I don’t know that far, far better than you? | 你以为我不比你知道的更清楚吗 |
[17:33] | So again, uh, are you sure you closed? | 那我再问一遍 你确定你缝合了吗 |
[17:39] | Can I take a break, please? | 我可以休息一下吗 |
[17:40] | There’s only a little more to, uh… | 只剩一点点… |
[17:47] | do. | 要问 |
[17:54] | Hey. Is your interview over? | 嘿 你面谈完了吗 |
[17:56] | We’re… on a break. Wait. Wait. | 我们 在休息 等等 |
[17:58] | Aren’t you supposed to be avoiding me like the plague? | 你不是应该像避开瘟神一样避开我吗 |
[18:00] | Come on. What can I do to help? | 拜托 我能帮你做什么吗 |
[18:02] | Anything? | 任何事 |
[18:04] | I just want to know how Seth Lepik is. | 我只想知道赛斯·赖皮克怎么样了 |
[18:07] | I’d like to see his chart, | 我想看看他的病历表 |
[18:08] | But they locked me out of the system. | 但是他们不让我登入系统 |
[18:12] | Dr. Grey. | 格蕾医生 |
[18:23] | She wants to check on her patients. | 她想看看她的病人怎么样了 |
[18:24] | What do you think she’s gonna do, alter their charts? | 你以为她会做什么 篡改病历表吗 |
[18:26] | That’s what the C.D.C. is gonna think, yes. | 疾控中心的人会这么想 |
[18:28] | Well, maybe you called them too soon. | 也许你太早叫他们过来了 |
[18:29] | I am thinking of the bigger picture here. | 我是在为大局着想 |
[18:31] | She’s part of that picture. | 她也是大局的一部分 |
[18:32] | We need to stand by our doctors. | 我们需要站在自己医生这一边 |
[18:35] | Even if she’s at fault? We stand by her then? | 即使是她的责任 我们也站在她这边 |
[18:37] | She’s not. | 不是她的责任 |
[18:37] | But we should cross that bridge when we get to it. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[18:39] | We’re kind of at that bridge. | 我们差不多到桥头了 |
[18:41] | – Uh, excuse me, uh, Dr. Avery? – Yes. | -打扰一下 艾弗里医生 -什么事 |
[18:44] | Sorry to bug you, but I was just kind of wondering, | 很抱歉打扰你 我只是在想知道 |
[18:46] | is there, uh, | 关于我的家人 |
[18:47] | any update on my family… | 或者他们的手指 |
[18:50] | or their fingers? | 有没有什么进展 |
[18:51] | Mom? Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[18:53] | Somebody help my mom! Mom? | 快来人救救我妈妈 妈妈 |
[18:54] | What’s wrong? What’s going on? She needs some help. | 怎么了 出什么事了 她需要帮助 |
[18:56] | Uh, ma’am? | 女士 |
[18:57] | – Hey, what’s your mom’s name? – Rachel. | -你妈妈叫什么名字 -瑞秋 |
[18:59] | Dr. Bailey, step away from the patient, now. | 贝利医生 请离开病人 马上 |
[19:01] | Okay, let’s clear the wheelchair and the tables. | 好 挪开轮椅和桌子 |
[19:03] | – I got it. – Make room. | -我来 -腾个地儿 |
[19:04] | Okay, lay her down. All right. All right. | 好了 让她平躺下来 好 好 |
[19:08] | Call a code. | 呼叫急救 |
[19:09] | – Mom! – Page Dr. Shepherd, stat. | -妈妈 -呼谢博德医生 立刻 |
[19:11] | Yes, doctor. Okay. | 好的医生 好了 |
[19:13] | Okay, Amelie, here we go. | 好 艾米丽 我们开始了 |
[19:15] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[19:16] | It’s gonna be okay, honey. | 一切都会好的 亲爱的 |
[19:17] | – But what if it’s not? – Shh. | -如果不呢 -嘘 |
[19:23] | No! Stop. | 不 停下 |
[19:24] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[19:26] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[19:27] | His heart is okay now. | 现在他的心脏没问题 |
[19:29] | And you all know that when he comes out, | 但你们都知道 当他生出来的时候 |
[19:31] | It’s going to stop working. | 心跳就会停止 |
[19:33] | I’m not ready for him to die. | 我没做好准备 |
[19:34] | Amelie, honey– | 艾米丽 亲爱的 |
[19:36] | No. Look at me. Look in my eyes. | 不 看着我 看着我的眼睛 |
[19:39] | You have to do this. | 你必须这么做 |
[19:41] | Your baby’s life depends on it, | 你孩子的生命在此一举 |
[19:42] | and you are wasting time. | 而你在浪费时间 |
[19:44] | We’re all here. | 我们都在这儿 |
[19:46] | We’re all doing our best to save your baby’s life. | 我们都在尽全力救你孩子的命 |
[19:49] | Breathe with me. | 和我一起呼吸 |
[19:53] | Okay. One more time. One more time. | 好 再来一次 再来一次 |
[19:59] | You can do this. | 你做得到 |
[20:01] | Right? | 是吗 |
[20:02] | Right. | 是的 |
[20:06] | She’s ready. | 她准备好了 |
[20:11] | Just confirm what I have so far. | 我确认一下我目前所得的信息 |
[20:13] | There’s some kind of an infection | 医院里存在某种传染病 |
[20:14] | going on in the hospital linked to Dr. Bailey. | 与贝利医生有关 |
[20:16] | You don’t even have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[20:17] | You can just nod if I’m close. | 如果我说的接近 你只要点头就行 |
[20:19] | Let it go, Woodward. | 别问了 伍德沃德[揭露水门事件的记者] |
[20:21] | Who’s woodward? | 伍德沃德是谁 |
[20:22] | Uh, you should know that. | 你应该知道 |
[20:23] | You should give me back my phone. | 你应该把我的电话还我 |
[20:25] | You’re denying my second amendment right. | 这侵犯了第二修正案赋予我的权利 |
[20:28] | Wait. You want a gun now? | 等等 你现在是要枪吗 |
[20:29] | Duh. First. I meant first amendment, obviously. | 是第一 我指的第一修正案 |
[20:32] | Look, there’s this girl named K.K. | 之前有个叫K.K.的女孩 |
[20:34] | who wrote an article about some bird | 写了篇关于她家后院一种鸟的文章 |
[20:36] | that everyone thought was extinct but living in her backyard. | 所有人都以为这种鸟已经绝迹了 |
[20:38] | It got picked up by the A.P., | 美联社刊登了这篇文章 |
[20:40] | and now she’s a stringer for the “Times.” | 而她现在已经是《泰晤士报》的特约记者了 |
[20:42] | This is a real story. | 这是真人真事 |
[20:43] | I mean, I have an opportunity here to be awesome. | 我现在也有机会一举成功 |
[20:46] | Why don’t you count backwards from ten? | 不如你从十开始倒数吧 |
[20:48] | Mm-hmm. Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:50] | Ten… | 十 |
[20:52] | Nine… | 九 |
[20:53] | You’re obstructing the free press. | 你们这是侵犯新闻自由 |
[20:54] | What’s after nine? | 九之后呢 |
[20:56] | Eight… | 八 |
[20:57] | – Seven… – What are we gonna do when she wakes up, | -七 -她醒了以后我们拿她怎么办 |
[21:00] | Roll her up in a rug and stick her in the trunk of a car? | 用毯子把她卷起来 塞进汽车行李箱吗 |
[21:08] | Is he okay? Is he alive? | 他还好吗 还活着吗 |
[21:10] | He’s beautiful. | 他美极了 |
[21:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:18] | I got him. | 我抱住他了 |
[21:19] | Please save my baby! | 请救救我的孩子 |
[21:22] | Let’s move, people. | 开始吧 大伙儿 |
[21:23] | – Coming through! Clear the way! – Shepherd? | -来了 让开道 -谢博德 |
[21:25] | Her pupil’s blown. She’s re-hemorrhaged. | 她的瞳孔扩散 视网膜再出血 |
[21:27] | – I need to get her to an O.R. – What the hell happened? | -我要送她去手术室 -到底出什么事了 |
[21:29] | I’ll let you know when I know. | 等我知道了会告诉你 |
[21:30] | – Okay, let’s go. – Check her breath. | -好 我们走 -检查她的呼吸 |
[21:32] | I’ll see you up there. | 到楼上再见 |
[21:35] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[21:36] | We’ve got her and we’re gonna take care of you. | 我们会救她 也会照顾好你 |
[21:38] | Hey, hey. Room 10-24. | 10-24号房 |
[21:40] | She’s gonna take you to your grandma. | 她会带你去找你奶奶 |
[21:41] | Wait for me there. | 在那里等我 |
[21:43] | Come on. This way. | 跟我来 这边走 |
[21:45] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[21:46] | He’s dropped his pressure. | 他的血压下降 |
[21:47] | I can’t hear breath sounds on the right. | 我听不见右肺的呼吸音了 |
[21:48] | Okay, run fluids wide open. | 好 点滴调到最快 |
[21:49] | Get me a chest tube tray, fast. | 给我胸腔导管 快 |
[21:51] | Right away, doctor. | 马上 医生 |
[21:52] | In the vena cava. | 现在到了腔静脉 |
[21:54] | – What is the oxygen saturation? – 35. | -氧饱和度多少 -35 |
[21:59] | Inside the right atrium. | 进入右心房 |
[22:00] | Nobody move. Nobody breathe. | 谁都不要动 屏住呼吸 |
[22:07] | Oh, Seth. | 天哪 赛斯 |
[22:08] | Oh, dear god. | 上帝啊 |
[22:10] | Chest tube, now. Hold on. | 胸管 快 撑住啊 |
[22:19] | Perforating the septum. | 穿过房间隔 |
[22:25] | Why isn’t the blood going through? | 为什么血液没有流动 |
[22:26] | Because I’m not through. Just give me a minute. | 因为我还没结束 给我一分钟 |
[22:32] | Now I’m through. | 大功告成 |
[22:34] | Man, I’m good. | 姐太神了 |
[23:07] | So my mom’s dead? | 所以我妈妈死了吗 |
[23:11] | – Yes. – But Dr. Shepherd said she was getting better this morning. | -对 -可是谢博德医生早上还说她正在恢复 |
[23:14] | Yes, but there was something going on in her brain that was… | 没错 但她的脑部出现了变化 |
[23:19] | sudden | 来得突然 |
[23:21] | and couldn’t be prevented. | 而且无法阻止 |
[23:24] | There was no way of knowing that this was going to happen. | 我们当时也无法预知到这种情况 |
[23:27] | Mm. Could it have been the ice cream? | 是不是因为吃了冰激凌 |
[23:29] | Like a brain freeze? | 让大脑冻住了 |
[23:30] | No. No. | 不是 |
[23:33] | Ethan… | 伊桑 |
[23:36] | There was nothing anyone could have done to have stopped this. | 没人有办法制止这样的事发生 |
[23:44] | Well… I need to go now to my grandma. | 我该去我奶奶那儿了 |
[23:47] | She needs someone to hold her hand. | 她需要人陪着她 |
[23:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:01] | All right, Deedee and Jane’s surgeries both went very well. | 好了 迪迪和简的手术都很顺利 |
[24:04] | Ohh. They’ll be in recovery soon. | 他们很快就能康复 |
[24:06] | Cash is still in surgery, | 卡什还在手术中 |
[24:08] | And Dr. Torres is in with Frankie now. | 托瑞斯医生在给弗兰基做手术 |
[24:10] | Her fractures were complicated, but hopefully, with therapy, | 她的骨裂有些复杂 但通过治疗 |
[24:13] | she’ll regain full use of her hand. | 有望恢复手部全部功能 |
[24:15] | Therapy? | 治疗 |
[24:17] | How much therapy? | 要多久 |
[24:18] | Well, that’s hard to say now, Tony. | 这很难说 托尼 |
[24:20] | But it could be anywhere from six months to a year. | 不过从半年到一年都有可能 |
[24:25] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[24:27] | A year of physical therapy, Al. | 整整一年的复建 艾尔 |
[24:28] | And then she might get full use back. Might. | 才可能恢复全部功能 可能 |
[24:34] | Let’s look at the bright side now– | 我们现在不如乐观一点 |
[24:35] | The bright side? Everyone is mangled. | 怎么乐观 大家都血肉模糊 |
[24:38] | Well, not Frankie. | 不包括弗兰基 |
[24:40] | She got lucky. | 她挺幸运的 |
[24:42] | She’s still got all her digits, tone. | 她的手指全都在 |
[24:44] | Her hand was crushed! | 她的手被压碎了 |
[24:45] | I know. I-I-it’s horrible. I-I know it. And… | 我知道 这很糟糕 我知道 |
[24:48] | And I’m sorry, but, hey, well, | 我很抱歉 但是… |
[24:52] | Well… we’re all here for you. | 我们都在这儿支持你 |
[24:54] | And, uh… that’s why we’re a family, right… | 这就是为什么我们是一家人 对吧 |
[24:56] | for stuff like this? | 共同面对困难 |
[24:57] | Hey. Come on, huh? | 你说对吧 |
[25:03] | Mr. Keller. | 凯勒先生 |
[25:04] | Let me get a look here. You all right? | 让我看看 你还好吗 |
[25:06] | I think I broke my hand. | 我的手断了 |
[25:09] | He’s not stabilizing. | 他情况还不稳定 |
[25:10] | He needs surgery immediately. | 需要立刻手术 |
[25:11] | No, not in this cesspool. | 不行 不能在这个烂医院 |
[25:13] | An ambulance is coming for him. | 救护车正赶来接他 |
[25:15] | No, he’s too unstable to transfer. | 他现在十分不稳定 不能转移 |
[25:16] | I’m canceling all– | 我取消了所有的… |
[25:17] | You guys have some infection running rampant. | 你们这些家伙任凭感染猖獗蔓延 |
[25:20] | It’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[25:21] | It’s not the hospital. It’s one doctor. | 不是医院的问题 是一个医生 |
[25:24] | The infection came from one doctor and one doctor alone. | 感染源头是一个医生 仅此一个 |
[25:27] | She’s been isolated, | 她已经隔离了 |
[25:28] | and the infection has been contained. | 感染也控制住了 |
[25:30] | I’ve been tested. I’m clean. | 我通过了检查 我很健康 |
[25:32] | The O.R. has been tested. It’s clean. | 手术室也检查过了 都没问题 |
[25:33] | If we don’t go right now, your son’s gonna die. | 如果我们还不手术 你儿子就没救了 |
[25:43] | Do what you have to. | 尽全力吧 |
[25:46] | Save my son. | 救活我的儿子 |
[25:51] | You cleared to scrub in? | 你能参加手术吗 |
[25:52] | Yes, sir. They cleared me this morning. | 可以 先生 我今天早上通过检查了 |
[25:53] | Okay, prep him. | 好的 给他做术前准备 |
[25:55] | So Bailey did do something wrong. | 所以贝利确实犯错了 |
[25:58] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[25:58] | I only said that to get their kid into surgery, | 我只是为了说服他们让儿子接受手术 |
[26:01] | And if you repeat it, I’ll have your ass fired | 如果你敢再说一遍 我一定立刻 |
[26:02] | before you finish talking, you understand? | 让你卷铺盖走人 明白吗 |
[26:10] | Baby’s looking good. | 宝宝看上去不错 |
[26:11] | Heart function’s hypokinetic but improving. | 心脏功能不足 但在不断改善 |
[26:14] | Yang says that’s to be expected. | 杨说会慢慢好转的 |
[26:15] | That yang’s a piece of work. | 杨真了不起 |
[26:16] | Yeah. Well, try living with her. | 是啊 和她住一块儿试试 |
[26:19] | Listen, man, I appreciate your work today. | 听着 老兄 你今天让我叹为观止 |
[26:22] | I think this thing with Jo got us off on a bad foot. | 我想乔的事让我们心存嫌隙 |
[26:25] | She cares a lot about you. | 她很关心你 |
[26:26] | We’re friends. That’s all. | 我们只是朋友 就这样 |
[26:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:32] | I had a messed-up childhood, too. | 我的童年也很糟糕 |
[26:34] | I was a foster kid like her. It was crappy. | 我和她一样是被收养的 生活不好 |
[26:37] | But I didn’t have it near as bad as Jo did. | 可也没到乔那么糟的程度 |
[26:40] | I was never homeless, never had to live in my car. | 我从没无家可归 从未住在车里 |
[26:42] | But she’s, uh, really turned it around for herself. | 而她现在好不容易摆脱了那种生活 |
[26:44] | And I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[26:46] | I want the best for her, that’s all. | 我想她得到最好的 就这样 |
[26:49] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[26:52] | Yeah. Thanks for today. | 好的 今天谢谢你了 |
[27:01] | Every year, it keeps on getting | 每年计划让大家 |
[27:03] | harder and harder to plan these things | 来参加这个比赛 |
[27:05] | and to get everyone to come. | 变得越来越难 |
[27:06] | Why do it? Doesn’t seem like they appreciate it much. | 那为什么还做呢 似乎不受欢迎啊 |
[27:12] | They’re all that I have. | 他们是我的全部 |
[27:14] | I almost got married a few times, | 我几次都几乎结婚了 |
[27:15] | but I always messed it up. | 可我总是搞砸 |
[27:18] | My family is Tony and Jane and Deedee and Cash and… | 我的家就是托尼和简 还有迪迪和卡什 还有 |
[27:22] | everybody else out there. | 外面的所有人 |
[27:25] | And I’m just meant to be, uh… | 我命中注定只是 |
[27:27] | annoying uncle Al. | 烦人的艾尔叔叔 |
[27:31] | Well, you’ll think of something for next year. | 你得想想明年准备什么花招 |
[27:35] | I mean, you just gotta… | 我是说 你要 |
[27:36] | just gotta keep trying. | 要继续努力 |
[27:45] | Do I have the Staph strain? | 是我携带了葡萄球菌吗 |
[27:49] | I’d like to start again with Seth Lepik, please. | 我想从赛斯·赖皮克重新问起 |
[27:55] | I made a small transverse incision, | 我做了一个小的横切口 |
[27:59] | minimal blood loss. | 轻微出血 |
[28:00] | I deepened the incision into the subcutaneous tissue, | 我将切口深入到皮下组织 |
[28:03] | asked for retraction. | 请求牵引 |
[28:04] | B.P. was good. All vitals were good. | 血压正常 所有指标正常 |
[28:07] | B.P.’s 90 over 60 and falling. | 血压90/60 正在下降 |
[28:08] | – More laps. – There you go. | -再来点 -给你 |
[28:10] | – Suction. – You tested me for staph. | -抽吸 -你们验了我的葡萄球菌 |
[28:12] | Can I get those results, please? | 我能看看结果吗 |
[28:14] | There was a leak on the venous side? | 静脉一边有漏洞吗 |
[28:15] | There was a leak on the venous side, | 静脉一边有个漏洞 |
[28:17] | A-a l-little blood loss. | 有一点出血 |
[28:19] | But very little. | 但很轻微 |
[28:20] | Now just can you get me my results, please? | 麻烦给我看看结果好吗 |
[28:23] | Come on. More. More. Pile ’em in. | 再来 再来点 全堆进来 |
[28:25] | – Yes, doctor. – Look, I gotta try and find it. Hold on. | -好的 医生 -我在努力找到它 坚持住 |
[28:30] | More suction. | 再抽吸 |
[28:31] | Just again, I’d like you to take me through– | 再说一次 我希望你带我 |
[28:33] | Okay, I can take you through my scrub technique | 好的 我可以带你回顾我的手术手法 |
[28:35] | and how I hold my instruments. | 以及我如何拿着器材 |
[28:37] | But the only thing you need to know | 但你需要知道的唯一一件事 |
[28:38] | is do I have this staph infection? | 就是我有没有感染葡萄球菌 |
[28:40] | You should know that by now. | 你现在应该知道了 |
[28:42] | More lap pads. More. | 再来些垫子 再多些 |
[28:47] | Okay, more suction. Right there. | 好了 再抽吸 这里 |
[28:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[28:52] | Other doctors have been cleared. | 其他医生都被排除了 |
[28:53] | So why am I going through this? | 为什么就我被盘问 |
[28:56] | Just go down there and get my results. | 去拿来我的结果就好了 |
[29:03] | You have my results? | 你拿了结果了 |
[29:11] | You have my results, | 你看到结果了 |
[29:13] | And I… | 我 |
[29:18] | have this strain of staph? | 感染了葡萄球菌 |
[29:28] | Did I do this? | 是我造成的吗 |
[29:34] | I did… | 我造成的 |
[29:36] | Didn’t I? | 是吗 |
[29:44] | I’ll be there in the room… | 我会去产房的 |
[29:46] | – when Fetus arrives. – You will? | -你胎儿出生的时候 -你会吗 |
[29:48] | Yeah. You’re gonna want me there. | 是的 你会需要我在那里 |
[29:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:52] | You’re gonna poop on the table, though. | 但你会在产桌上大便 |
[29:54] | And I’m gonna have to see it, | 我会看到 |
[29:56] | And then I can never unsee it. | 然后我永远不会忘记 |
[29:59] | You know what’s worse | 你知道有什么是比 |
[29:59] | than you seeing me poop on the table? | 你看到我在桌上大便更糟糕的吗 |
[30:02] | What? | 什么 |
[30:03] | Me knowing you’ve seen me poop on the table. | 我知道你看到过我在桌上大便 |
[30:05] | So you’ll suffer more than me. | 所以你比我更惨 |
[30:06] | Yes! | 是的 |
[30:07] | Oh, okay. That makes me feel better. | 好吧 我感觉好多了 |
[30:10] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:11] | I’m sorry. I heard about Paul’s wife. | 我很遗憾 我听说了保尔的妻子的事 |
[30:13] | Oh, yeah. I appreciate that. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[30:19] | Are you angry with me? | 你生我的气了吗 |
[30:23] | No. | 没有 |
[30:24] | No. I just, uh… | 不 我只是 |
[30:27] | I’m angry at the situation. | 我生现实的气 |
[30:29] | Okay, well, you know, after this, | 好了 完事之后 |
[30:30] | let’s just go home, and then I can make some dinner– | 我们就回家 我会给你做晚餐 |
[30:32] | No, I’m gonna stay. | 不 我要留下来 |
[30:34] | I’m gonna stay just in case Paul’s condition changes | 我要留在这 以防保尔的情况有变 |
[30:36] | or if the kid needs… | 或者这孩子有需要 |
[30:40] | You know, I just… | 我只是 |
[30:42] | I just don’t feel like I can leave, | 我只是觉得我不能走 |
[30:44] | you know? | 你懂吗 |
[30:45] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[30:47] | What would you do? | 如果是你会怎样 |
[30:49] | I would go home, | 我会回家 |
[30:51] | because I’m his doctor, not his family. | 因为我是他的医生 不是他的家人 |
[30:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:59] | I’m gonna stay. | 我要留下来 |
[31:03] | Okay. I understand. | 好吧 我理解 |
[31:18] | Come to see your boyfriend’s miracle baby? | 来看你男朋友的奇迹宝贝吗 |
[31:20] | Why did you tell him that? | 你为什么告诉他那些 |
[31:21] | – What? – That I’m a homeless dumpster diver. | -哪些 -那些我是无家可归的抬荒者 |
[31:23] | I don’t tell anyone. You don’t tell people about me. | 我没告诉任何人 你不能告诉别人我的事 |
[31:26] | – You told me– – Yeah, it’s called a secret, Alex. | -你告诉我了 -是的 那是秘密 阿历克斯 |
[31:29] | It’s what friends tell each other. | 这是朋友间的事 |
[31:30] | Look, what’s the deal? What did he say? | 怎么了 他说什么了 |
[31:31] | Why’d I tell you? So stupid. | 我为什么要告诉你 真蠢 |
[31:33] | What is the point of a new start | 新开始有什么意义 |
[31:34] | if there’s always some dumbass dragging you back down? | 总有蠢货把你拖回去 |
[31:36] | – Whoa, whoa. Listen– – No, you listen. | -听着 -不 你听着 |
[31:39] | You don’t tell people about me. | 不许告诉别人我的事 |
[31:40] | You don’t talk about me or to me, ever. | 永远不许谈论我以及和我说话 |
[31:44] | Our investigation has determined the presence | 我们的调查发现了 |
[31:46] | of methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus usa600. | 耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌USA600 |
[31:53] | – Bailey– – Oh, Dr. Bailey, you should not be here right now. | -贝利 -贝利医生 你现在不该在这里 |
[31:56] | This is about me. | 这是关于我的事 |
[31:58] | I’d like to hear it. | 我想听 |
[32:02] | That’s your call. | 这随你们 |
[32:03] | We have a protocol for a reason. | 我们要遵守规定 |
[32:05] | Okay, we vote. | 我们投票 |
[32:10] | She stays. | 她留下 |
[32:15] | Staph aureus usa600 | 金黄色葡萄球菌USA600 |
[32:17] | is an antibiotic-resistant infection | 是耐抗生素的感染 |
[32:19] | with a range of symptoms | 会引起一系列的症状 |
[32:21] | from simple skin rashes | 从单纯的皮疹 |
[32:23] | to fatal sepsis. | 到致命的败血症 |
[32:24] | We have traced the source of the infection to one doctor. | 我们已经在一位医生身上找到了感染源 |
[32:27] | Dr. Miranda Bailey. | 米兰达·贝利医生 |
[32:29] | is a carrier of MRSA USA600. | 是耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌的携带者 |
[32:36] | But the real culprit here is the gloves. | 但真正的肇事者是手套 |
[32:38] | Records show the surgical gloves | 记录表明在手术时 |
[32:40] | in use at the time of outbreak, March 15, | 使用手套时爆发感染 3月15号 |
[32:42] | shipped from the manufacturer Hemming Synthetics, incorporated. | 从生产商海明股份公司运来 |
[32:47] | We switched | 飞马来后 |
[32:48] | to Hemming’s gloves when pegasus was here. | 我们就换成海明的手套了 |
[32:51] | Our testing reveals manufacturing defects. | 测试揭露了生产缺陷 |
[32:54] | Microscopic tears in the gloves, which facilitated | 微型生物可穿透手套 这也促使 |
[32:57] | the transmission of staph usa600 | 葡萄球菌USA600传染给了 |
[33:00] | to Dr. Bailey’s patients. | 贝利医生的病人 |
[33:02] | It is the C.D.C.’s determination, | 疾病控制中心决定 |
[33:04] | were it not for the defective gloves, | 如果不是因为有缺陷的手套 |
[33:06] | the patients in question would not have been infected. | 有问题的病人不会被感染 |
[33:10] | As for Dr. Bailey, | 至于贝利医生 |
[33:11] | we recommend eradication measures | 我们建议在她重新治疗病人前 |
[33:12] | before she can go back to any kind of patient care. | 接受病毒根除措施 |
[33:15] | – All right. – Thank god. | -太好了 -谢天谢地 |
[33:16] | Best possible outcome. | 这是最好的结果 |
[33:24] | Here are copies of our report. | 这是我们报告的复本 |
[33:27] | The C.D.C. thanks you for your time and cooperation. | 疾病控制中心感谢你们的时间和配合 |
[33:31] | And please feel free to call my office | 如有任何问题 |
[33:33] | if you have any questions. | 请打我办公室电话 |
[33:35] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[33:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:45] | It’s a press release. | 一篇新闻稿 |
[33:46] | We’re putting it out in the morning, | 我们早上发布的 |
[33:47] | which means you have 12 hours to scoop the “Times” | 也就是说你有12个小时去抢泰晤士报 |
[33:49] | or the A.P. or whatever. | 或美联社或其他媒体的独家新闻 |
[33:55] | Be awesome. | 写好点哦 |
[33:58] | Wait. I have a question. | 等等 我有一个问题 |
[34:01] | One. | 就一个 |
[34:02] | And I have a follow-up. | 还有一个跟进问题 |
[34:06] | Turns out Bailey’s not at fault. Defective gloves. | 结果不是贝利的错 怪手套 |
[34:09] | I heard. That’s great. | 我听说了 很好啊 |
[34:17] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:18] | I spent my entire day getting treated like the bad guy. | 我一整天都被像坏人一样对待 |
[34:20] | I’m not gonna do this with you anymore. | 我没法让你也这样对我 |
[34:22] | You want to feel guilty about what we did? | 你要是对我们所做的抱有罪恶感 |
[34:24] | Go ahead. | 我不拦你 |
[34:25] | Just leave me out of it. | 但别把我扯进来 |
[34:28] | I didn’t force you to do anything. | 我没强迫你做任何事 |
[34:31] | I’m sorry that you’re hurt. Okay? | 很抱歉你受伤 |
[34:33] | I’m sorry that Matthew broke up with you. | 很抱歉马修和你分手了 |
[34:36] | As far as us sleeping together, | 至于我们曾上过床的事 |
[34:37] | I’m never gonna be sorry about that. | 我永远不会后悔 |
[34:43] | April? | 艾普丽尔 |
[34:48] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[34:50] | Good night. | 再见 |
[34:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:01] | What? No. No, no. I-I am sorry. | 什么 不 该我说对不起 |
[35:04] | You–you have nothing to be sorry about. | 你没有什么好抱歉的 |
[35:07] | No, you made a mistake, | 我有 你犯了错 |
[35:08] | and you asked for a do-over. | 你想再有一次机会 |
[35:11] | Well, I made a mistake, too. | 我也犯了一个错 |
[35:13] | I was hurt and I acted like an idiot. | 我当时很受伤 像个傻冒一样 |
[35:17] | I-I was hoping, um… | 我也希望 |
[35:20] | you could forgive me, | 你能原谅我 |
[35:21] | that I could have a do-over. | 我也能再有一次机会 |
[35:28] | Yes. | 当然 |
[35:55] | It could have happened to any one of us, Bailey. | 贝利 这可能发生在我们任何人身上 |
[35:58] | We’ll get you treated, get you cleared– | 我们会治疗你 治愈你 |
[36:01] | I killed two patients. | 我杀了两位病人 |
[36:03] | You didn’t know. | 你并不知情 |
[36:06] | You scrubbed properly, you gloved– | 你严格消了毒 戴了手套 |
[36:08] | How’s Seth Lepik? | 赛斯·赖皮克怎样了 |
[36:16] | I lost him. | 我没能治愈他 |
[36:19] | The infection formed an abscess that… | 感染行程脓疮 |
[36:22] | eroded into his innominate vein. | 侵入他的无名静脉 |
[36:27] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:31] | Bailey, how can I– | 贝利 我怎么 |
[36:32] | No! Now you want to help me? | 够了 现在你想要帮我了吗 |
[36:35] | Where were you when my patient was alive, | 当我病人还活着时你在哪里 |
[36:37] | when I could’ve helped him? | 当我还能帮他的时候 |
[36:39] | You shut me out. You left me. | 你拒绝我 你离开了我 |
[36:42] | Bailey, I was trying to protect you. That’s all. | 贝利 我当时在帮你 仅此而已 |
[36:44] | I’m– no, no, the hospital. | 不 你在帮医院 |
[36:46] | You were trying to protect the hospital. | 你当时在保护医院 |
[36:48] | It’s all that matters to you. | 医院对你来说才是重要的 |
[36:50] | And I don’t know why I’m so surprised. | 我不知道我为什么如此惊讶 |
[36:53] | Adele complained about that every time I saw her. | 阿戴尔每次见到我都抱怨这些 |
[36:57] | And I protected you. | 当时我维护了你 |
[36:58] | I-I made excuses to her for you. | 我为你向她解释 |
[37:02] | – I stood by you – Bailey | -我站你这边 -贝利 |
[37:04] | No, you were a drunk. | 你还喝醉过 |
[37:06] | You were operating on your patients drunk, | 你喝醉了给病人做手术 |
[37:09] | and I stood by you. | 我也站你这边 |
[37:10] | I expected the same from you. | 我希望你也能这样对我 |
[37:13] | I deserved it. I earned it. | 我应得的 我该有的 |
[37:14] | But all you cared about… | 但你只在乎 |
[37:16] | No. | 不 |
[37:18] | You… | 你 |
[37:22] | are not who I thought you were. | 不再是曾经的你了 |
[37:38] | But I am going to be in there. | 但是我会在那里 |
[37:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:41] | You’ll be looking into my eyes | 你会看着我的眼睛 |
[37:43] | And holding my hand and feeding me ice chips, | 握着我的手 喂冰片给我吃 |
[37:45] | And that’s just where I want you, just there. | 那就是我想你去的原因 在那里就行 |
[37:47] | Mm. Cristina can run interference | 克里斯蒂娜能阻止干扰 |
[37:49] | and handle the bossy nurses, | 解决蛮横的护士 |
[37:50] | and if I decide I want drugs– | 而且如果我决定用药 |
[37:53] | Fine. Whatever you want. | 行 你要什么都行 |
[37:56] | Or if I poop on the table… | 或者如果我在手术台失禁了 |
[38:00] | If you what? | 如果你怎样 |
[38:02] | All that time you spent convincing yourself | 你花那些时间说服自己 |
[38:04] | the sleeping monster wasn’t real… | 沉睡的恶魔不是真的 |
[38:08] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[38:10] | It was gathering strength. | 只是为了积蓄力量 |
[38:13] | Oh, crap. It’s you. | 我去 是你 |
[38:15] | The infection was spreading. | 感染在蔓延 |
[38:17] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[38:19] | You were right… about Jo. | 关于乔 你说得对 |
[38:21] | Of course I was. | 我当然是对的 |
[38:23] | What did I say again? | 我说了什么 |
[38:25] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[38:26] | Oh, Al-Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[38:30] | I’m such an idiot. | 我就是一傻冒 |
[38:33] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[38:41] | What? | 什么 |
[38:42] | Just… | 过来 |
[38:55] | You’re weird. | 你真奇怪 |
[38:56] | Give it a minute. | 老实躺会吧 |
[39:00] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[39:02] | She just… | 她 |
[39:05] | But I always screw myself out of everything good. | 我每次都把好事搞砸 |
[39:13] | I think I’m losing Owen. | 我觉得我要失去欧文了 |
[39:15] | What? | 什么 |
[39:16] | Not today, but… | 不是今天 但是 |
[39:20] | Soon. | 很快会 |
[39:21] | The monster’s awake now. | 如今怪兽醒了 |
[39:24] | And there’s nothing you can do about it. | 你做什么也于事无补了 |