时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[00:04] | Kayla Wayne, 32, hypotensive and tachycardic. | 凯拉·韦恩 三十二岁 血压偏低 心搏过快 |
[00:06] | Hypoxic even after intubation. | 插管后依旧低血氧 |
[00:08] | Severe open wound to the mid and lower abdomen. | 中下腹部有巨大开放性伤口 |
[00:09] | We’re with her. She’s part of our act. | 她是我们的人 一起表演的 |
[00:10] | I said “Titanic”! I said it! | 我叫了”泰坦尼克” 我叫了 |
[00:12] | Well, I didn’t hear you! | 我没听到 |
[00:13] | There’s no such thing as magic… | 世上就没有魔法 |
[00:16] | as far as we know. | 这人们都清楚 |
[00:19] | Okay, slow down and tell me what happened. | 冷静下来 告诉我发生了什么 |
[00:20] | She’s my wife and–and–and assistant. | 她是我妻子 也是我助手 |
[00:22] | Please don’t let her die. | 请一定要救活她 |
[00:24] | We were–we were, uh, performing at a–at a trade show. | 我们当时在一个交易会上表演 |
[00:26] | Yeah, we weren’t ready. | 但我们没准备好 |
[00:28] | And while, as surgeons, we study the secrets behind | 作为外科医生 我们研究 |
[00:30] | the human body’s intricate network of cells, | 人体内 细胞 组织 |
[00:33] | tissues, and organs, | 和器官之中的奥秘 |
[00:35] | when things go wrong… | 但当事情一旦变糟 |
[00:37] | Performing what? | 表演什么 |
[00:38] | It was saw the lady in half. | 将人切成两半 |
[00:40] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[00:41] | horribly, horribly wrong… | 糟到不能再糟 |
[00:45] | And he really did with a chain saw! | 他真的用电锯切的 |
[00:48] | there are only so many tricks we have up our sleeves | 再有魔法我们也黔驴技穷 |
[00:52] | to put a body back together. | 无法让破镜重圆 |
[00:53] | Page Bailey! | 快呼贝利 |
[00:57] | But there is a kind of power… | 但有一种力量 |
[00:59] | More of a spell, really. | 更准确说 是一种意念 |
[01:01] | I’m Lauren. | 我是劳伦 |
[01:02] | And when we get it right… | 若应用得当 |
[01:03] | Um, okay. Hi, Lauren. | 哦 你好 劳伦 |
[01:05] | it can be pretty damn magical. | 能让一切变得神奇不已 |
[01:07] | No, I’m the Lauren as in “Lauren” on the coffee | 不是这个 是咖啡上写的”劳伦” |
[01:09] | you’re way over-sugaring. | 就是你一直在放糖的这杯 |
[01:11] | Oh, g–ay! Yikes. I am–I am so sorry. | 啊 天哪 真是抱歉 |
[01:14] | You know what? I didn’t even look up there. | 这个真是 我名字都忘看了 |
[01:15] | – It’s okay. – I just grabbed it, so… | -没关系 -直接拿了 |
[01:16] | Really, it’s not a big problem. | 真没关系 没什么 |
[01:18] | This you? | 这杯是你的 |
[01:20] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 是我的 |
[01:23] | Well, now it’s me. | 现在是我的了 |
[01:26] | See you around, I hope. | 有缘再见 |
[01:32] | Grey, uh, whoa. | 格蕾 这是 |
[01:36] | It looks like the pelvis is involved. | 看上去好像盆骨也切到了 |
[01:37] | We’ll get more x-rays in the O.R. | 到手术室在用X射线仔细检查 |
[01:38] | Yeah, no, no. Clearly, you have bigger fish to fry. | 不过显然她状况太糟了 |
[01:40] | – I couldn’t hear “Titanic.” – The song? | -我没听到”泰坦尼克” -那首歌么 |
[01:42] | No, it’s our safe word. | 不是 是我们的安全词 |
[01:43] | And I yelled it, like, a hundred times | 当时弹簧门打不开 |
[01:44] | when the spring flap wouldn’t open. | 我吼了上百遍这个词 |
[01:45] | Shut up, Cherise. You don’t reveal the secrets– | 住口 雪妮丝 行业秘密不能说出去 |
[01:47] | Someone get them outta here. | 来人把他们带出去 |
[01:48] | You know, Brooks is on my moyamoya case, | 布鲁克斯得跟我那个烟雾病 |
[01:49] | but if you need her here– | 但如果你缺人手的话 |
[01:50] | Well, I have Ross, and–and I paged Bailey, | 我这有罗斯呢 而且我还呼了贝利 |
[01:52] | So you can take her. | 你带她去吧 |
[01:53] | What? But she’s cut in half. | 不要啊 这可以切成两半的病人 |
[01:55] | This is gonna be amazing. | 手术肯定特别棒 |
[01:56] | You know what else is amazing? A moyamoya. | 这算什么 烟雾病才棒呢 |
[01:58] | I got paged. | 你呼了我 |
[01:59] | Chain saw to the abdomen. | 腹部电锯切割伤 |
[02:01] | I paged Bailey. | 我叫的是贝利啊 |
[02:02] | Yeah, I have Bailey’s patients. | 知道 贝利的病人暂归我管 |
[02:04] | What? Still? | 怎么还归你管 |
[02:05] | But she’s infection-free. Uh, clear to operate. | 她不是没感染了么 可以做手术了啊 |
[02:08] | Okay, well, page me when she’s stable enough for x-rays. | 好吧 她情况稳定了就叫我来做X扫描 |
[02:10] | How is she still alive? | 她怎么还能活着 |
[02:12] | I have no idea. | 天知道 |
[02:20] | – He spent the entire night? – Yeah. | -他整晚都在这吗 -对 |
[02:22] | He heard you say eight days. | 他信了你的八天就会醒 |
[02:24] | He wants to be here when his dad wakes up. | 他希望他爸爸一醒来就能看到他 |
[02:26] | You understand that might not happen. | 但你知道有可能不会醒 |
[02:28] | Well, of course I do. | 当然 我知道 |
[02:30] | But Ethan’s just a little boy. | 但伊桑还这么小 |
[02:32] | Nancy, Nancy, you need to talk to him. | 南希 你得告诉他 |
[02:34] | Prepare him for the possibility– | 让他做好心理准备 |
[02:35] | I can’t– I-I can’t be the one | 我无法 我不能 |
[02:37] | to–to add to his burden. I… | 再给他增加负担 |
[02:40] | You–you talk to him, please. | 你和他说好吗 拜托了 |
[02:42] | Did I miss it? Is he awake? | 我是不是睡过了 他醒了吗 |
[02:54] | Just because a family | 他们一家子无意间 |
[02:54] | overhears you say eight days, | 听到了八天就能醒 |
[02:56] | It’s not like, magically on day eight, | 但也不能那么巧 |
[02:58] | the guy’s gonna wake up. | 就在第八天醒过来 |
[02:59] | I mean, it could be day four or day ten. | 也可能在第四天呢 或是第十天 |
[03:08] | Oh, what is that? | 这播的什么啊 |
[03:09] | The soundtrack of your broken heart? | 爱她爱到你心碎吗 |
[03:12] | You gotta get over that hairball. | 你不能再想她了 |
[03:13] | I’m trying, but I keep running into her. | 我也想啊 但总碰到她了 |
[03:18] | Out of order, hairball. | 此路不通 毛球 |
[03:20] | Take the stairs. | 自己走楼梯 |
[03:24] | I’m Dr. Kepner. I hear you’re having some stomach pain. | 我是凯普娜医生 听说你胃疼 |
[03:28] | She was over-served. | 她喝多了 |
[03:29] | Or roofied. | 或者嗨药过头了 |
[03:31] | The bartender was a total skeeve. | 酒保是个大变态 |
[03:33] | He tried to grab my ass. | 还想抓我的美臀 |
[03:34] | No, he caught your ass. | 才不是 是他碰到了 |
[03:36] | You threw it at him. | 你是自己送上门 |
[03:42] | Is she gonna boot? | 她会吐么 |
[03:43] | She should. Good call. | 应该会 这是个好主意 |
[03:45] | You only turn 21 once, Kimmy. Boot and rally. | 人生才一个二十一岁 吉米 吐完继续喝 |
[03:50] | Uh, can you guys focus for a second? | 你们可以先清醒点吗 |
[03:52] | Can you–can, uh, can you remember when the pain started? | 回想一下她什么时候开始痛的 |
[03:55] | At kappa sig. | 在酒吧 |
[03:56] | No, she was making out with Eric at kappa sig. | 不 她在酒吧光顾着和埃里克亲热了 |
[03:58] | I think it was at brunch. | 应该是午饭 |
[04:00] | Oh, you’re right. | 对 是那个时候 |
[04:01] | It’s probably just food poisoning or something. | 应该就是食物中毒吧 |
[04:03] | Can’t you just pump her stomach? | 你就按一下她的肚子嘛 |
[04:04] | No. Can you… | 不行 你能 |
[04:08] | Uh, I need to run some tests. | 我得做些检查 |
[04:09] | You’ll wait for her? | 你们等等好吗 |
[04:11] | How long? | 要等多久 |
[04:12] | ‘Cause my econ study group starts in, like, an hour. | 一小时后我经济课小组开讨论会 |
[04:25] | Who’s Lauren? | 劳伦是谁 |
[04:28] | Oh, god. It’s actually a funny story. I was– | 这个啊 还真有点小趣呢 |
[04:29] | Did you know that Webber is still taking | 你知道韦伯还管着 |
[04:31] | all of Bailey’s patients? | 贝利的病人吗 |
[04:32] | Oh, yeah. She’s probably holed up in the genome lab | 知道 她现在在基因实验室吧 |
[04:33] | because of that C.D.C. thing. | 因为那调查的事躲着我们呢 |
[04:35] | Well, we’re not the ones who called them. | 又不是我们喊他们来调查的 |
[04:36] | If she’s gonna be pissed at anyone, it should be him. | 如果她要生气 也该生他的 |
[04:39] | Who’s pissed at me now? | 谁生我的气 |
[04:40] | Well, you called the C.D.C., | 你叫人过来调查的 |
[04:41] | and now Bailey hates all of us. | 现在害我们也被贝利讨厌了 |
[04:42] | We all called the C.D.C. | 我们一起叫的人 |
[04:43] | I didn’t. | 我可没 |
[04:44] | We should, uh, go talk to her. | 我们该去和她谈谈 |
[04:45] | Oh, no. I have a consult. | 我不行 我得会诊去 |
[04:47] | How can you go work when you know Bailey is mad at you? | 贝利生你气了你还有心思工作啊 |
[04:51] | Hey. | 美汝 |
[04:52] | Oh, god. I totally forgot about last night. | 该死 我忘了昨晚的约会 |
[04:54] | We were supposed to have dinner and sex. | 我们本来要一起吃晚餐 滚床单 |
[04:56] | Dinner. Or just the dinner. | 只有吃晚餐 |
[04:57] | Uh, maybe the sex was all in my head. | 我就只记得滚床单了 |
[04:58] | Or it could’ve been in your mind, too, | 你也是吧亲 |
[04:59] | but it doesn’t matter because it didn’t happen. | 这都无所谓因为反正也没发生 |
[05:01] | I forgot. But I remember right now. | 我给忘了 但现在想起来了 |
[05:03] | – And I feel terrible. – Okay. | -我很抱歉 -好吧 |
[05:04] | I’m gonna make it up to you tonight. | 今晚补偿你 |
[05:06] | – W– – Yes. Tonight. | -什… -是的 今晚 |
[05:14] | Miranda? | 玛兰达 |
[05:17] | Miranda, it’s Callie. | 玛兰达 我是凯丽 |
[05:19] | How you doing? Can I, uh, | 你还好吗 我能… |
[05:21] | can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[05:28] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[05:30] | I just thought you should know | 我就想跟你说 |
[05:31] | that it was Jackson who called the C.D.C. | 是杰克逊通知疾病控制中心的 |
[05:34] | I-I mean, we all, you know, we all approved it, | 我们是都同意了 |
[05:37] | but I never thought you did anything wrong. | 但不是因为觉得你做错了什么 |
[05:39] | I never thought you did anything wrong. | 你没做错任何事 |
[05:40] | It was–it was to clear your name. | 就只是想让你摆脱嫌疑 |
[05:41] | And–which is now clear, so yay! | 现在也都没问题了嘛 |
[05:44] | I feel better. Do you feel better? | 我感觉心里舒服多了 你也是吧 |
[05:50] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[05:53] | Bailey, seriously? | 贝利 别这样 |
[05:55] | I’m–I’m–I’m standing right here. | 我就在这站着呢 |
[05:57] | You’re–you’re not really gonna ignore me, are you? | 你不会视若不见的对吧 |
[05:59] | Bailey. | 贝利 |
[06:00] | Bailey? | 贝利啊 |
[06:37] | 4-0. | 4比0 |
[06:38] | 3-0. | 3比0 |
[06:40] | The first one didn’t count. I wasn’t ready. | 第一个球不算 我还没准备好呢 |
[06:44] | What if he never wakes up? | 他要是醒不过来怎么办 |
[06:47] | We’re not there yet. Okay? | 情况还没那么糟 |
[06:50] | 5-0. | 5比0 |
[06:51] | I wasn’t ready. | 我没准备好 |
[06:53] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[06:55] | Let’s go, dear. | 走吧 宝贝儿 |
[06:56] | We’re going to go back to the hotel, | 我们回一下宾馆 |
[06:57] | just for a few hours. I need a nap. | 就几个小时 我得睡一会儿 |
[07:01] | I’d rather stay here with you. | 我更想待在这 |
[07:05] | I think it’s a good idea, buddy, okay? | 我觉得你应该去 孩子 |
[07:06] | You can go get a snack, watch some tv. | 可以买包零食 看会儿电视 |
[07:09] | I promise I will call you if anything changes, okay? | 如果你爸爸有反应 我保证打电话给你 好吗 |
[07:23] | The kidney’s shredded. | 肾都变成碎片了 |
[07:24] | There’s nothing to salvage here. | 没什么可补救的了 |
[07:26] | And here is part of the large intestine. | 这有一部分大肠 |
[07:29] | I don’t know where this bleeding is coming from. | 我找不到出血点 |
[07:32] | I mean, there’s too much. Where is it all coming from? | 这么多血 到底是哪啊 |
[07:34] | Ross, Ligaclip. | 罗斯 连发钛夹 |
[07:35] | Good god. | 我的天哪 |
[07:36] | There are even chain saw cuts on her vertebrae. | 连脊椎都被电锯给切了 |
[07:38] | Ross, get your hands in there if you have to | 罗斯 必要的话把手伸进去 |
[07:40] | and scoop out the clots. | 把血块挖出来 |
[07:42] | PH is 6.9 and temp is 96.7. | pH6.9 体温35度9 |
[07:45] | It’s too much. We have to pack her. | 创伤太大了 先关腹吧 |
[07:49] | I, uh, I just took a look at the films you did. | 我刚看了你们拍出来的片子 |
[07:51] | I’ll need to plate the fracture as soon as she’s stable. | 等她稳定了我要来固定骨折处 |
[07:53] | Oh. If she’s ever stable. | 如果她还能稳定下来的话 |
[07:55] | Okay, we’re doing damage control. | 我们现在在做损伤控制 |
[07:57] | Got it. Um, oh, I went to see Bailey, | 好吧 对了我去看了下贝利 |
[07:59] | and she didn’t say a word. | 她死活不说话 |
[08:00] | Dr. Webber, has she spoken to you? | 韦伯医生 她跟你说话了吗 |
[08:01] | Right now my attention is on this patient, | 现在我只关注这个病人 |
[08:03] | who’s headed for a metabolic collapse. | 她就要代谢崩溃了 |
[08:06] | Okay. Just let me know when you need me. | 好吧 需要我的时候再叫我吧 |
[08:08] | Ross, faster. | 罗斯 快点 |
[08:09] | The sooner we get her to I.C.U., | 我们越早把她送到重症监护室 |
[08:10] | the better a chance she’ll have. | 她活下来的可能性越大 |
[08:14] | Mm. That’s okay, Iris. | 没事 艾丽斯 |
[08:15] | Yeah, her arm is still week from the T.I.A.S. | 因为暂时缺血性中风她的臂力还比较弱 |
[08:17] | But we–we’ll take care of that. | 但不是大问题 |
[08:19] | Brooks, please. | 布鲁克斯 |
[08:20] | Iris Kane, 7 years old, here for an omental flap | 艾丽斯·凯恩 7岁 为治疗烟雾病 |
[08:23] | that will treat her moyamoya disease. | 进行网膜瓣移植 |
[08:26] | Moyamoya. | 烟雾病 |
[08:27] | – Boring! – Hey, David. | -无聊 -大卫 |
[08:28] | Hospital behavior, okay? | 这是在医院呢 |
[08:30] | Let me go! | 让我走 |
[08:30] | No, no, no, honey. Mommy and daddy need to hear | 不不不宝贝 爸爸和妈妈要听 |
[08:32] | how the doctors are going to fix Iris. | 医生们打算怎么治疗艾丽斯 |
[08:34] | Buddy, here. Look what I brought from home. | 宝贝 来 看我从家带了什么给你 |
[08:37] | I’m sorry. He just feels left out. | 抱歉 他就是觉得被忽略了 |
[08:39] | I-I’m sorry. Go on. | 不好意思 请继续 |
[08:41] | Karev. | 克莱夫 |
[08:42] | Uh, some of the blood vessels in Iris’ brain… | 艾丽斯脑部的一些血管 |
[08:44] | have narrowed and been choked off. | 变窄而被堵塞了 |
[08:45] | So I’ll take tissue with healthy vessels | 我将抽取艾丽斯腹部 |
[08:47] | from Iris’ abdomen. | 健康血管的组织 |
[08:48] | And I will take that tissue, place it in her brain… | 而我则把这些组织放到她的脑部 |
[08:50] | where it’ll absorb the vessels | 使血管恢复正常 |
[08:52] | and get the blood supply it needs. | 由此获得所需的供血 |
[08:54] | And this will help with her arm strength. | 这也会帮助恢复她的臂力 |
[08:56] | David, buddy, come here. | 大卫 宝贝 到这来 |
[08:57] | Just sit still, okay? | 好好坐着行么 |
[08:59] | Um, David, I’ll play army men with you… ohh! | 大卫 我来和你玩打抢游戏好吗 |
[09:02] | David! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! | 大卫 我要走 不要待在这 |
[09:04] | – What did we talk about? – I’m so sorry. | -我们是怎么说的啊 -真对不起 |
[09:06] | – Hands are for hugging! – Uh, we’ll be right back. | -手是拥抱用的 -我们马上回来 |
[09:08] | – David! – I want to go! I want to go! | -大卫 -我要走 |
[09:10] | Go ahead. | 继续吧 |
[09:11] | You could just tell me. | 跟我说就行了 |
[09:12] | They’re gonna be a while. | 他们还得一会儿呢 |
[09:20] | Dr. Robbins, we were just getting started. | 罗宾斯医生 我们正要开始呢 |
[09:23] | Arizona. | 亚利桑那 |
[09:25] | Oh, you guys know each other? | 你们认识啊 |
[09:26] | – Yeah. – No. | -对啊 -不是 |
[09:27] | I–we met– we met briefly. | 我们…见过一面 |
[09:30] | We had coffee. | 喝咖啡的时候 |
[09:31] | Dr. Boswell is the craniofacial specialist | 博斯韦尔医生是我们请来 |
[09:33] | we flew in to help with Tyler’s case. | 帮助治疗泰勒的颅面专家 |
[09:35] | Y-you’re Dr.Boswell? | 你就是博斯韦尔医生 |
[09:37] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, how about this little guy? | 是啊 看看这小宝贝吧 |
[09:39] | Brain on the outside. That can’t be comfortable, huh? | 脑子长在外面 这可不舒服啊是吧 |
[09:42] | Well, uh, welcome. We’re glad to have you. | 欢迎你 感谢你的帮助 |
[09:44] | Oh, are you kidding? | 开玩笑啊 |
[09:45] | I mean, the combination of encephalocele and facial cleft– | 脑膨出和面裂的结合 |
[09:47] | Surgeons go their whole career without seeing one of these. | 这可是百年难遇啊 |
[09:50] | So I’m thrilled to be here. | 能参与这个病例是我的荣幸 |
[09:52] | Um, what’s your approach? | 你打算怎么做这手术 |
[09:54] | Um, I’d like to get a couple more scans | 我需要再做几个扫描 |
[09:56] | before I commit to anything. | 才能确定 |
[09:58] | Okay, go ahead. | 那好 |
[09:59] | We, uh, we can talk strategy later. | 那我们晚点再讨论手术方案 |
[10:01] | I’ll look forward to that. | 我很期待 |
[10:07] | Can’t believe we got her, huh? | 难以置信啊我们请到了她 |
[10:08] | She’s a rock star. | 就是个手术巨星啊 |
[10:10] | Yeah, she seems, um… competent. | 她看起来…很能干 |
[10:17] | She’s too unstable. | 她的状况太不稳定了 |
[10:18] | We want to let her body rest | 我们想让她的身体休息一下 |
[10:19] | before we take her back to surgery. | 再继续手术 |
[10:21] | But we’re not gonna lose her? | 但她不会死吧 |
[10:22] | I-I can’t lose her. | 我不能失去她 |
[10:23] | You shoulda thought of that before you added | 你要是先想到这个 |
[10:24] | – a chain saw to the trick. – Illusion! | -就不会加电锯了 -那是幻象艺术 |
[10:27] | And I only added the chain saw to try to get us better gigs. | 而且我加电锯都是为了让我们更有出路 |
[10:29] | Your chain saw drowned us out when the trap door got stuck. | 电锯在活板卡住时 把我们全压在下面了 |
[10:32] | Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba. Magician’s code. | 闭嘴闭嘴 这是不能说的秘密 |
[10:34] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[10:36] | Okay, well, we’ll let you know when she’s ready | 好吧 我们会再通知你 |
[10:38] | to go back into surgery. | 她何时能重新手术 |
[10:46] | So let’s say I pursued a different course of therapy. | 假设我采用别的治疗方法 |
[10:49] | – Okay. You– – don’t speak. | -好的 你… -别说话 |
[10:53] | Patient suffered aortic transection, | 病人出现主动脉断裂 |
[10:56] | miraculously repaired by me, | 奇迹般地被我修复 |
[10:57] | And then had a post-op inferior M.I. | 可术后出现并发症 心肌梗死 |
[11:00] | that led to cardiac arrest. | 导致心脏骤停 |
[11:01] | So I induced hypothermia. | 然后我降低了体温 |
[11:04] | Let’s say, hypothetically, that I did not. | 假如 我没有采用这种方法 |
[11:06] | What else could I have done? | 还有别的方法吗 |
[11:07] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答 |
[11:10] | I could’ve taken him straight to the cath lab. | 我可直接推他去导管室 |
[11:12] | But, no, I could not have because had | 但是不行 因为 |
[11:14] | he had heparin after his surgery, | 他术后服用了肝素 |
[11:16] | that would’ve caused his aorta to blow. | 那么做主动脉就会破裂 |
[11:18] | And then I’d have to tell the kid that daddy’s a goner | 然后我就得告诉那小孩他爸爸死了 |
[11:19] | ’cause I blew it? | 而且是我造成的 |
[11:20] | No. So I was right. Right? | 不 所以说我是对的 对吗 |
[11:22] | – Right. – Oh, I’m not asking you. | -对 -我没问你 |
[11:27] | Girls, I really, really need your help here, okay? | 女孩们 我真的需要你们说清楚 |
[11:30] | I need to know everything that she ingested last night– | 我得知道她昨天晚上都吃什么了 |
[11:32] | Every single thing that went into her mouth. | 所有进到她嘴里面的东西 |
[11:34] | Everything? | 所有的 |
[11:37] | Kimmy’s studies show that she has a rupture in her abdomen, | 吉米的检查结果显示她腹部破裂 |
[11:39] | which is bad. | 这很严重 |
[11:40] | It is very, very bad. | 非常的糟糕 |
[11:42] | Hello? Oh, okay. | 喂 好吧 |
[11:44] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[11:45] | Holy panty dropper. | 我都想脱裤子了 |
[11:47] | Can he be our doctor instead? | 能让他做我们的医生吗 |
[11:50] | Uh, doctor. Excuse me. | 打扰了 医生 |
[11:51] | Hi. Can you help me? | 嗨 能帮忙吗 |
[11:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:54] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:57] | Yeah, they’re drunk… | 好吧 她们喝醉了 |
[11:58] | – No, we’re not. – And don’t care | -我们没醉 -而且不关心 |
[11:59] | that their friend has a serious abdominal injury. | 她们的朋友有严重的腹部损伤 |
[12:01] | Just ignore them. | 忽略她们 |
[12:02] | No, my breasts are sick. | 不 我的胸部不舒服哟 |
[12:05] | And I was wondering if you had time to give me an exam. | 你有没有时间替我们检查一下吖 |
[12:08] | I need one, too. | 我也需要 |
[12:09] | All right. Enough. | 好吧 够了 |
[12:10] | Your friend could die if you don’t start cooperating. | 你要再不说 你们朋友就有可能死了 |
[12:12] | Do you understand that? | 你们明白吗 |
[12:14] | Fine. Jeez. | 好 天哪 |
[12:15] | Chillax. | 淡定 |
[12:16] | We pre-partied with lemon drops at… | 我们在奥布莱恩先喝了点 |
[12:20] | O’briens. | 柠檬糖水 |
[12:21] | Then cosmos at bar nouveau, | 然后在新开的酒吧喝了波斯菊茶 |
[12:23] | tequila shots at Kappa Sig… | 在酒吧喝了龙舌兰 |
[12:25] | Smoking nipples at brunch– | 午餐的时候喝了”烟雾缭绕” |
[12:26] | What? What–what was that? | 那是什么啊 |
[12:28] | Smoking nipple. | “烟雾缭绕” |
[12:30] | Sweet, lots of rum, comes out all smoky. | 甜甜的 朗姆酒 还冒着烟 |
[12:33] | Hold on. Like, actual smoke or dry ice? | 等等 是烟雾还是干冰 |
[12:37] | Kimmy! | 吉米 |
[12:40] | Let’s get her down. | 扶她躺下 |
[12:46] | So his wife goes in the box. | 他妻子躺在盒子里面 |
[12:48] | – But somewhere, there’s another girl. – Where? | -但别处还有另外一个人 -哪呢 |
[12:51] | That’s what I can’t figure out. | 我也想不明白 |
[12:52] | She’s already in the box. | 她都躺在盒子里了 |
[12:53] | I know, but where? There’s no room. | 我知道 在哪呢 没空间啊 |
[12:55] | Like my new apartment. | 就像我的新公寓 |
[12:57] | Living with Peckwell not everything you hoped it’d be? | 和美胸男住一起没想象中那么好吗 |
[12:59] | Oh, my god. Here comes the chain saw. | 天哪 电锯来了 |
[13:02] | No, no, no, no, no! Oh! I can’t watch that. | 不不不 我看不下去了 |
[13:04] | Oh, my god. That’s amazing. | 天哪 太血腥了 |
[13:05] | – Oh, I can’t unsee that. – I can’t watch it. | -我眼都挪不走 -我看不下去了 |
[13:08] | Oh, that was amazing. | 太血腥了 |
[13:10] | I can’t watch it. | 看不下去了 |
[13:11] | Aw. Someone’s got his bummer face on. | 某人又摆起了臭脸色啊 |
[13:14] | Everywhere I turn, she’s there. | 我到哪都能看见她 |
[13:15] | Oh, so we’ll walk this way. | 那我们走这边 |
[13:16] | Oh, but I have to go that way. | 但我必须走那边 |
[13:18] | Yeah, but Alex’s little broken heart | 我知道 但阿历克斯受伤的小心灵 |
[13:19] | needs to go the long way. | 非要绕个远路 |
[13:20] | Oh, okay. Well, if it’s for Alex’s little broken heart. | 好吧 为了阿历克斯受伤的小心灵 |
[13:23] | Alex’s little broken heart wishes you both would shut up. | 阿历克斯受伤的小心灵让你们俩都闭嘴 |
[13:27] | So I’m worried about Bailey. | 我很担心贝利 |
[13:28] | You know she’s mad at all of us. | 她生我们所有人的气 |
[13:30] | Why is she mad at us? | 为什么 |
[13:31] | The C.D.C. thing. | 疾控中心的事 |
[13:32] | She’s locked herself in that lab | 她把自己锁在实验室 |
[13:33] | and will not come out and will not talk to anyone, | 不出来 也不跟人说话 |
[13:35] | – and that’s weird for her. – I’ll talk to Bailey. | -这不像她 -我去找贝利说说 |
[13:38] | Yeah, see if you can get through to her. | 对 试试看你能不能开导她 |
[13:42] | Where was I going? | 我要去哪来着 |
[13:47] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[13:49] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[13:50] | Abdominal compartment syndrome. Ross? | 腹腔间室综合征 罗斯 |
[13:52] | She’s distended and hemorrhaging, | 腹部扩张并有大出血 |
[13:53] | causing her intra-abdominal pressure to skyrocket. | 而且腹内压非常高 |
[13:55] | We have to get her back to the O.R., stat. | 我们得立即把她送到手术室 |
[13:56] | Kayla, honey, I’m sorry. | 凯拉 宝贝 对不起 |
[13:58] | I’m so, so sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:59] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need the two of you to please step out now. | 女士 我需要你们两位出去 |
[14:01] | Cherise, come on. – | 雪妮丝 来吧 |
[14:02] | Please don’t let her die. Please save her. | 别让她死了 救救她 |
[14:03] | – Ma’am. – Please step outside. Please. | -女士 -请出去 |
[14:05] | Cherise, now. Come on. | 雪妮丝 快出来吧 |
[14:05] | Cherise. I really need you to– | 雪妮丝 你必须立即 |
[14:06] | Get your hands off of me, Danny! | 丹尼 放开我 |
[14:07] | Cherise, I’m her husband, okay? | 雪妮丝 我是她丈夫 好吗 |
[14:09] | I know. I get it! I get it! | 我知道 我也理解 |
[14:10] | You don’t know anything, Danny. We’re in love. | 丹尼 你什么都不知道 我们相爱了 |
[14:12] | Which you would’ve figured out by now | 如果你多关心关心她 |
[14:13] | if you paid her any attention. | 你早就会知道了 |
[14:15] | She wanted to leave you, but I told her to stay | 她想离开你 是我让她留下来 |
[14:17] | till you got your freakin’ dream of having a show in vegas. | 帮你完成在拉斯维加斯演出的破梦想 |
[14:20] | I didn’t listen to Kayla when she said | 当凯拉说 这段婚姻让她绝望 |
[14:21] | she was dying in the marriage, | 不想穿那些丑陋的表演服 |
[14:23] | dying in the stupid costume, | 更受够了 |
[14:25] | dying every time you made her get into that stupid box. | 每次要钻那个箱子 我并没在意 |
[14:28] | Okay. We’re on the move. | 好的 我们走 |
[14:37] | No, I know what you’re thinking. E.E.G. | 不 我知道你在想什么 脑电图 |
[14:39] | I’ve already done one, and he’s not having seizures. | 我做过了 他也没有出现癫痫 |
[14:41] | So why hasn’t he woken up? | 那他为什么还没醒呢 |
[14:43] | Yeah. I-I-I’ve asked every doctor in the hospital | 对 我已经把医院所有的人 |
[14:46] | for their opinion, | 都问了一遍 |
[14:47] | and no one has any ideas. | 大家都不知道怎么办 |
[14:52] | Oh, my god. You’re right. Go global. | 天哪 你说得对 要放眼世界 |
[14:55] | Bailey, you are a genius. | 贝利 你是个天才 |
[14:59] | Oh, Cristina. How’d it go with Bailey? | 克里斯蒂娜 和贝利谈的怎么样 |
[15:00] | – So great. – Did you get her to talk? | -棒极了 -她说话了 |
[15:03] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[15:07] | Okay, just remember, bright and sunshiny. | 记住 阳光点 积极向上 |
[15:14] | Hi, Bailey. It’s Arizona. | 嗨 贝利 我是亚利桑那 |
[15:17] | Listen, I understand that you’re mad. | 我知道你很生气 |
[15:18] | But you know, there’s no reason for you to be mad alone. | 但是你不用一个人生闷气 |
[15:20] | You can be mad at us. | 你可以生我们俩的气 |
[15:23] | You can–you can yell and scream and throw things, | 你可以咆哮 尖叫 扔东西 |
[15:27] | ’cause we can take it. | 我们能承受的 |
[15:30] | She’s a grown woman | 她都是个成年人了 |
[15:31] | giving us the silent treatment. It’s a cry for help. | 还用沉默对待我们 急需帮助的表现啊 |
[15:34] | Or it’s her way of saying “Leave me alone.” | 或者是她想说 “离我远点” |
[15:41] | Fine. You want to give me the silent treatment? | 好吧 你想用沉默对待我 |
[15:43] | Well, I can give it right back. | 我也可以来 |
[15:47] | Oh, come on, Bailey. Just talk to me. | 拜托啦 贝利 说个话啊 |
[15:57] | So? What’d you find on smoking nipple? | 关于那个酒 你有啥发现 |
[15:59] | The restaurant said the drink is made with liquid nitrogen. | 餐馆说是由液氮做成的 |
[16:02] | – Damn. – Well, it blew out her stomach, so happy birthday, Kimmy. | -不是吧 -对 胃就炸开了 生日快乐啊 吉米 |
[16:06] | There’s hardly any gastric remnant. | 胃都没剩下多少了 |
[16:08] | – What‘s your plan here?- A Roux-en-Y | -手术计划是什么 -Roux-Y吻合 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna remove the stomach completely | 我会将胃切除 |
[16:11] | and then reattach the intestine to the esophagus. | 将肠道重新与食道连接 |
[16:14] | I need another surgeon, so I paged Bailey. | 我需要个医生来协助 我叫了贝利 |
[16:16] | Bailey’s not operating. Webber’s taking her cases. | 贝利不做手术 韦伯接替了她的工作 |
[16:19] | And he’s with Dr. Grey on that chain saw lady. | 他和格蕾医生处理被电锯所伤的病人 |
[16:21] | That’s okay. I’ll just get an intern. | 没事 我让实习医生来吧 |
[16:23] | You’re not doing this with an intern. | 不能让实习医生来处理 |
[16:25] | I’ll do it with you. | 我帮你 |
[16:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:28] | I don’t get to see a torched-out stomach that often. | 不是每天都能见到被烧成这样的胃 |
[16:30] | I want to scrub in. | 我想协助你 |
[16:32] | Jackson… | 杰克森 |
[16:34] | I am so sorry about the other day. | 那天真对不起 |
[16:35] | Just… blaming you for everything, | 我不该归咎于你 |
[16:38] | my whole crappy life. | 不是你让我的人生变糟糕 |
[16:40] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[16:43] | You know, I’m crazy. | 你懂的 我疯疯颠颠的 |
[16:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:46] | I know you are. | 我知道你的个性 |
[16:48] | But you’re about to do a Roux-en-Y. | 但你就要做Roux-Y吻合 |
[16:50] | I’d say your life’s pretty good right now. | 这多赞啊 |
[17:02] | Hey, I heard, uh, you guys are going back in. What happened? | 怎么你们又要手术 发生什么事了 |
[17:04] | Abdominal Compartment Syndrome. | 腹腔间室综合征 |
[17:06] | We need to decompress her abdomen. | 要减轻腹部内的压力 |
[17:07] | Okay, obviously, you don’t need me. | 显然没我什么事 |
[17:09] | By the way, uh, it’s not just me. Bailey hates all of us. | 顺便说下 不只是我 贝利讨厌我们全部人 |
[17:12] | Not now, Torres. | 现在不是时候 托瑞斯 |
[17:13] | She won’t even turn around when someone comes to the door. | 我在门口跟她说话 她头也不回 |
[17:14] | I mean, you’d–you’d probably get her to open it | 也许你能让她解开心结 |
[17:16] | – if it were you, richard. – That’s probably true. | -你的话她会听 -也许是的 |
[17:18] | – I said not now. Scissors. – Right away. | -现在不是时候 剪刀 -好的 |
[17:19] | No, I’m just saying, you’re probably | 我只是建议一下 也许你能 |
[17:20] | – the one person who’d get through to her. – No! | -说通她 -不是 |
[17:22] | I am the one person Bailey does not want to see right now. | 贝利现在最不想见到的人就是我 |
[17:25] | I hurt her, deeply, | 我伤她很深 |
[17:26] | and I’m not sure I’ll be able to repair it. | 我都不知道能不能补救 |
[17:28] | So let’s leave it alone. | 就这样吧 |
[17:29] | And let’s focus, please, on saving this woman’s life. | 集中精神 现在重要的是救这个病人 |
[17:33] | Sorry, Richard. I’ll come back for the pelvis when you’re done. | 抱歉 理查德 等你们结束我再过来 |
[17:43] | Mais vous avez tout d’essais pour revillér. | 但你们进行了各种唤醒病人的尝试 |
[17:46] | D’accord. | 好的 |
[17:46] | Il y a d’autre… qui ont. | 专家不是说… |
[17:49] | Oui. Merci. | 是的 谢谢 |
[17:51] | A bien sur! Biens?r. | 好 当然了 |
[17:52] | Are you still on the phone with France about the coma fix? | 你还在跟法国那边的医生讨论治疗方案吗 |
[17:54] | No, I’m booking us a vacation in Nice. | 不 我是要去尼斯度假 |
[17:56] | You want a facial the first day? | 第一天要不要先做个面膜 |
[17:58] | Oui. | 是 |
[17:59] | Pas de tout. | 完全不会 |
[18:00] | Seulment pour les traumatisme canien. | 只有关于颅外伤的 |
[18:03] | Dommage. | 好可惜 |
[18:04] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[18:07] | Their trial was specific to coma patients with head trauma. | 他们的试验是针对头部受伤导致昏迷的病人 |
[18:09] | Mexico city’s trial focused on | 墨西哥那边的试验 |
[18:11] | comas triggered by diabetic ketoacidosis, so– | 是针对糖尿病酮症酸中毒昏迷的病人 |
[18:14] | So you have nothing. | 所以你什么也没找到 |
[18:26] | Ah, good. You’re here. Come on in. | 太好了 你来了 过来吧 |
[18:28] | Uh, don’t you think it’s, uh, | 你不觉得这里 |
[18:30] | a little packed in here already? | 有点挤吗 |
[18:31] | Moyamoya’s rare. | 烟雾病是罕见疾病 |
[18:32] | Everybody’s gonna want to see an omental graft. | 谁会不想看看大网膜移植 |
[18:34] | Come on a little closer. | 走近点 |
[18:36] | Make room. | 腾点位置 |
[18:38] | Wilson, step forward. You can’t learn from back there. | 威尔逊 上前来 站那么远看不到 |
[18:41] | Thank you, Dr. Shepherd. | 谢谢 谢博德医生 |
[18:43] | At what point do you lay down the omentum? | 什么时候才放置网膜 |
[18:45] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[18:47] | Um, well, after you expose | 先让部分大脑露出来 |
[18:49] | enough of the brain to check the blood supply with a doppler… | 以便用多普勒仪检查血流状况 |
[18:55] | which is good. | 供血不错 |
[18:56] | Nice work, Karev. | 干得好 克莱夫 |
[18:57] | Okay, showtime. | 重头戏来了 |
[18:59] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[19:01] | Wow. Look at that. | 快看啊 |
[19:03] | Where? | 哪里 |
[19:03] | Right there. In the field. Do you see it? | 那呢 就在那 看到没 |
[19:05] | The brain is just so starved for blood, | 大脑多饥渴 急需血液 |
[19:07] | if all goes well, in several weeks, | 如果一切顺利 几周后 |
[19:09] | it’ll suck up all the vessels. | 脑部会将血管的血液吸收 |
[19:11] | It’s like a vampire. | 就像吸血鬼一样 |
[19:12] | Mm. Okay. Show’s over. | 好啦 好戏结束 |
[19:14] | Anyone who’s not needed can, uh, head on out. | 闲杂人等 可以走了 |
[19:17] | So if we’re lucky, in several weeks, | 所以说如果运气好的话 几周后 |
[19:21] | something may or may not happen. | 就可能会有变化 |
[19:24] | Well, I’m sorry I am boring you, Brooks. | 对不起让你无聊了 布鲁克斯 |
[19:27] | Wilson, you interested? | 威尔逊 有兴趣吗 |
[19:28] | – Yes. – Scrub in. You can help me close up. | -有 -来协助我缝合吧 |
[19:38] | Nobody likes a dumb trixie, but this surgery is so much fun, | 没人喜欢脑残 不过这手术真有意思 |
[19:41] | I kind of love her for burning a hole in her stomach. | 真高兴她的胃烧了一个洞 |
[19:44] | Metzenbaum, please. | 请给我梅岑鲍姆剪刀 |
[19:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:50] | I know you’re–you’re thinking I’m an awful person. | 你一定觉得我人品太差了 |
[19:54] | I was actually admiring your technique. | 我实际上在欣赏你的技巧 |
[19:56] | Oh. Do not get a big head about it. | 不要给点阳光就灿烂啊 |
[19:58] | You should talk. | 你该多说话 |
[19:59] | Fancy plastics fellow | 整形科的帅小伙 |
[20:01] | who also happens to own a hospital. | 还是医院的老板 |
[20:02] | Which means I spend half my time in meetings and not the O.R. | 这意味我大部分时间在开会 而不是做手术 |
[20:05] | You know, I just flew out | 你知道吗 我请来 |
[20:06] | a facial reconstruction specialist that… | 一位脸部重造的专家 |
[20:09] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[20:10] | She gets to fly around the world and perform miracles. | 她能满世界跑去创造奇迹 |
[20:17] | You’re holding this place together, Jackson. | 有你才有这间医院 杰克森 |
[20:20] | That’s pretty miraculous. | 这是你创造的奇迹 |
[20:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:33] | So the good news is, the ultrasound revealed | 好消息是超声波显示 |
[20:35] | the encephalocele itself contains only fluid, | 脑膨出里只有液体 |
[20:38] | no actual brain matter. | 没有脑物质 |
[20:39] | So I will resect it… | 所以我会切除… |
[20:41] | and hopefully, this little guy’s looking at | 希望这样一来 这个小家伙的相貌 |
[20:43] | no developmental defects. | 就会跟正常人一样 |
[20:44] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[20:47] | It’s just luck. | 只是运气好 |
[20:50] | Hi, sorry. | 你好 抱歉了 |
[20:51] | Arizona, when you have a second, I need help with Bailey. | 亚利桑那 有时间跟我去找贝利 |
[20:53] | Yeah. Um, w–oh, hey. Hold on. No. | 好的 等下 |
[20:55] | Um, this is Dr. Boswell. | 这是博斯韦尔医生 |
[20:57] | She’s consulting on the sims baby. | 她是缺陷新生儿病人的顾问 |
[21:00] | Hi. Dr. Callie Torres. Ortho. | 你好 我是凯丽·托瑞斯 骨科 |
[21:03] | Do you mind if I sit in? You–you see these, like, never. | 介意我加入吗 这种病例很少见 |
[21:06] | No, yeah. Yeah. Please come in. | 当然 快进来 |
[21:08] | The more, the merrier. | 多多益善 |
[21:09] | Um, so then I will take a calvarial bone graft | 然后我会从 |
[21:12] | from the… | 顶骨那… |
[21:14] | parietal skull | 取出一块颅骨 |
[21:15] | and then use it… | 然后用它… |
[21:17] | to form the base of the skull. | 来构造头骨的底部 |
[21:19] | I mean, you can use synthetics, | 其实可以用人造的 |
[21:20] | but where I can use his own bone… | 但是肯定不如 |
[21:23] | farm local, right, Dr. Torres? | 天然的好 是吧 托瑞斯医生 |
[21:25] | After that, it’s really just a standard cleft lip repair, | 这之后就是普通的兔唇修复了 |
[21:28] | which I’m sure you and Dr. Avery can do in your sleep. | 我相信你和艾弗里医生闭着眼都能做 |
[21:31] | Oh, well– mm. | 虽说如此 |
[21:32] | Yeah, but since you’re here, | 既然你来了 |
[21:34] | Uh, we, uh, we could watch and learn. | 我们可以观摩学习啊 |
[21:36] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[21:36] | In that case, I’ll try to show off a little. | 这样的话 那我就露一手吧 |
[21:41] | I’m a little bit in love with her. | 我都有点爱上她了 |
[21:50] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[21:52] | I didn’t miss it. | 我没迟到 |
[21:54] | Nope. Just in time. I think. | 没 刚好赶上 |
[22:08] | Well, it was her idea. | 是她出的主意 |
[22:09] | No, you won’t come out of the lab. | 因为你不肯从实验室里出来 |
[22:10] | You gave us no other choice. | 我们没其他办法了 |
[22:11] | Bailey, just hear us out. | 贝利 听我们说完 |
[22:12] | Yeah, um, Avery wants to apologize. | 是啊 艾弗里想要向你道歉 |
[22:15] | We all want to apologize. | 我们都想向你道歉 |
[22:16] | Yes, he screwed up. He knows that. | 对 是他搞砸了 他自己知道 |
[22:18] | He should’ve had your back more. | 他应该支持你才对 |
[22:20] | – Derek, go. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, you know, | -德里克 上啊 -好 你知道的 |
[22:21] | I would be just as mad as you are. | 如果我是你的话也会生气 |
[22:23] | You’ve seen me mad. | 你看到过我生气的样子 |
[22:23] | I hang out in the woods | 我到丛林里瞎晃 |
[22:24] | and I drink myself into a stupor. | 喝酒喝到不省人事 |
[22:26] | But the thing I’ve learned from hiding out is, it doesn’t work. | 但是我从中学到的是 那么做毫无意义 |
[22:28] | And, bailey, we need you. | 贝利 我们需要你 |
[22:30] | This hospital does not work without you. | 没有你这个医院运转不起来啊 |
[22:36] | 9-1-1 in the e.R. Gotta go. | 急诊室紧急呼叫 我该走了 |
[22:42] | Guess what, lady. This isn’t even your lab. | 知道吗 这根本不是你的实验室 |
[22:44] | Okay? We bought it for you. | 是我们给你买的 |
[22:48] | Was it too much? | 太过了 |
[22:49] | Yeah. | 有点 |
[22:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:55] | He got into his grandma’s sleeping pills. | 他吞了他奶奶的安眠药 |
[22:56] | Unresponsive. B.P. 74 systolic. | 没有反应 收缩压74 |
[22:58] | Okay, let’s get him to trauma room one. | 好 把他送到外伤一室 |
[22:59] | Let’s prep for a gastric lavage. | 准备做洗胃 |
[23:01] | No! You’re too close to this. I got it. | 不用 你跟他太亲近了 我来手术 |
[23:03] | All right, let’s, uh, start a flumazenil drip, now. | 好 我们现在先打氟马西尼点滴 |
[23:05] | When I woke up from my nap… | 我午睡醒来的时候 |
[23:07] | He was on the floor. I couldn’t wake him. | 他躺在地板上 我叫不醒他 |
[23:10] | You know what happens now? | 你可知道这会有什么影响 |
[23:11] | She is legally obligated to contact social services. | 她现在有法律义务联系社工机构 |
[23:14] | It–it was an accident– | 这 这是个意外 |
[23:16] | He took an overdose, Nancy. What were you thinking? | 他服药过量 南希 你到底在想什么 |
[23:18] | Were you thinking? | 你有想过吗 |
[23:19] | Please, he can’t die. Oh, god. | 求你 他不能死 上帝啊 |
[23:23] | He can’t die, too. | 他不能也跟着死 |
[23:24] | He can’t. | 他不能 |
[23:38] | Is he stable? | 他情况稳定吗 |
[23:39] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[23:45] | We’re still monitoring him. | 还需要继续监控 |
[23:46] | But we got him in time to administer the flumazenil | 还好来得及时 用氟马西尼 |
[23:48] | to reverse the effects of the zolpidem. | 抵消了唑吡坦[安眠药]的作用 |
[23:50] | So hopefully, he’ll wake up soon. | 但愿他会尽快苏醒 |
[23:52] | Okay. Listen, about the social services– | 好吧 关于社会福利部门 |
[23:54] | I already called them. | 我已经打电话了 |
[23:56] | The social worker’s on her way. | 社工马上就到 |
[24:05] | – It’s a GABA agonist. – Yeah. | -伽马氨基丁酸激动剂 -是啊 |
[24:08] | Owen, zolpidem is a GABA agonist. | 欧文 唑吡坦是伽马氨基丁酸激动剂 |
[24:10] | We can reverse the effects. | 我们可以逆转它的影响 |
[24:15] | Wait. We want him to wake up. | 等等 我们是要让他醒过来 |
[24:16] | So why are we giving him sleeping pills? | 那为什么我们要给他服安眠药 |
[24:18] | Uh, zolpidem triggers the gaba pathway, | 唑吡坦能增加 |
[24:20] | causing drowsiness in normal brains. | 伽马氨基丁酸的传递 使大脑困倦 |
[24:22] | Where the chemical balance has been disturbed, | 而当正常化学平衡被打破时 |
[24:23] | studies have shown that the drug can reverse the effect. | 研究表明这种药能逆转影响 |
[24:26] | This could actually wake him up? | 这个真的可以让他醒过来吗 |
[24:27] | So how long before we– | 那要过多久我们才能 |
[24:29] | All the cases said it took only minutes. | 所有的案例都表明只要几分钟 |
[24:46] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事吧 |
[24:48] | Um… | 这个 |
[24:50] | the next 24 hours is gonna be critical. | 得看接下来二十四小时内的情况 |
[24:52] | I’m hoping to see her liver and kidney function improve. | 希望她的肝和肾的功能能改善 |
[24:54] | So she’s out of the woods? | 这么说她脱离危险期了 |
[24:55] | He didn’t say that, Danny. | 他没这么说 丹尼 |
[24:56] | Okay, you two, stop it. | 够了 你们俩住嘴 |
[24:59] | Stop fighting. | 别吵了 |
[25:00] | Whatever happened, whatever the history, | 不管发生了什么 都已经过去了 |
[25:03] | you need to get over it. | 你们都得忘掉 |
[25:04] | It’s not important. | 那些都不重要 |
[25:07] | She needs you. | 她需要你们 |
[25:19] | You know, I… | 你知道吗 我 |
[25:21] | I saw how… | 我看到 |
[25:23] | Unhappy she was, and I just ignored it. | 她有多不开心 我只是没在意 |
[25:28] | She tried to talk to me a couple of times, and I just… | 有几次她想跟我谈谈 但是我 |
[25:31] | I just shut it down. | 把她拒之门外 |
[25:35] | You know, I thought if I could… | 我以为如果我 |
[25:37] | get us better gigs and make some more money | 拿到更好的演出机会 赚更多的钱 |
[25:39] | and become more famous… | 名气更大 |
[25:42] | That, um… | 那么 |
[25:46] | maybe she’d love me again. | 也许她会重新爱上我 |
[25:50] | Danny… | 丹尼 |
[25:52] | Right now we need to be thinking about kayla. | 现在我们需要为凯拉想一想 |
[25:57] | I am. | 我会的 |
[25:59] | She doesn’t need me. She needs you. | 她不需要我 她需要你 |
[26:03] | You… | 你 |
[26:04] | You see her. You love her. | 你眼里有她 你爱她 |
[26:07] | You… | 你 |
[26:10] | You’re the one who can help her. | 只有你能帮到她 |
[26:38] | Alex, come on. | 阿历克斯 拜托 |
[26:39] | Can we at least try and talk to each other? | 我俩是不是可以不要沉默以对 |
[26:41] | I’d like to feel like I don’t have to avoid pediatrics, | 我不想以后都不能去儿科 |
[26:44] | that we could still work together. | 我还是希望跟你的 |
[26:46] | So that’s what you’re worried about, | 原来你担心的是这个 |
[26:47] | not being on my service? Nice. | 不能跟我了 好极了 |
[26:49] | No. That–that’s not– | 不是 那 那不是 |
[26:50] | – I’ve done nothing but try and help you. – Really? | -我只是想帮你 -是吗 |
[26:52] | Because every time you say anything, my life gets worse. | 但每次只要你一开口 我的生活就变得更糟 |
[26:54] | Things with Jason were perfect– | 我和杰森本来很好 |
[26:56] | I’m sorry if your boyfriend’s an idiot | 很遗憾你男朋友是个白痴 |
[26:57] | and can’t deal with your past. | 没法接受你的过去 |
[26:59] | But that’s on you. | 但那是你的事 |
[27:00] | Obviously, you like them like that. | 很明显你就是喜欢白痴男 |
[27:01] | As for me, I’m sick of crazy chicks with problems. | 而我也厌烦有问题的疯女人 |
[27:04] | Stay out of my business, okay? | 别插手我的事 好吗 |
[27:07] | Oh, don’t worry. I’m out. | 别担心 我再也不会了 |
[27:13] | Give it a good squeeze. Squeeze tight. | 捏一下 捏紧一点 |
[27:15] | There you go. There you go. | 好样的 好样的 |
[27:17] | That’s amazing. Her hand’s already stronger. | 太神了 她的手更有力了 |
[27:19] | I can’t believe it. | 我都不敢相信 |
[27:20] | Yeah, and no more T.I.A.S? | 不会再瞬时性脑缺血了 |
[27:21] | Well, ideally, her brain will learn to soak up | 理论上是 她大脑会开始慢慢充盈 |
[27:24] | the blood she’s been missing. | 失去的血液慢慢流回 |
[27:25] | Not right away. | 但不是马上 |
[27:27] | In a few weeks. | 得几周以后 |
[27:29] | I want to go. Now! Now! Now! | 我想走了 现在 立刻 马上 |
[27:31] | No. No, no, love. Just a few more minutes, okay? | 不行 宝贝 再等几分钟好吗 |
[27:33] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. We’re almost done here. | 嘿 我们马上就好了 |
[27:34] | Hey, listen. Hey, listen to me. | 嘿 听着 听我说 |
[27:36] | Your sister needs rest today. You want to know why? | 姐姐今天需要休息 想知道为什么吗 |
[27:40] | ‘Cause we opened up her head and we put magic inside. | 因为我们把她的头打开 施加了魔法 |
[27:45] | So I’d be nice to her if I were you, | 如果我是你 我会对她好点 |
[27:46] | cause she has special powers. | 因为她现在有超能力了 |
[27:48] | You understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[27:50] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才是好孩子 |
[27:58] | He put a vampire in her head. | 他在她脑袋里放了只吸血鬼 |
[28:01] | I’d watch out, kid. | 我是你就会当心些 小鬼 |
[28:10] | What do we do about spring break? | 春假怎么办呢 |
[28:12] | Maybe she’ll be better. | 也许她会好起来的 |
[28:14] | I mean, if she can eat without a stomach, | 她胃都没了还能吃东西 |
[28:15] | she can probably still drink. | 所以喝酒也不成问题吧 |
[28:17] | Plus she’ll be super thin. | 而且她会变得超瘦 |
[28:20] | No. | 不行 |
[28:21] | No, she can’t drink. | 她不能喝酒 |
[28:24] | Why don’t you skip spring break | 你们为什么不能不过春假 |
[28:25] | and help your friend get better? | 好好照顾你们的朋友 |
[28:26] | – But we already put the deposit down on the condo. – Yeah. | -可我们已经付了公寓的定金了 -是啊 |
[28:29] | Then… go to the condo and bring your books. | 那就带上书去公寓 |
[28:32] | Study. | 学习 |
[28:33] | You could be a doctor or a C.E.O. of a company… | 以后当个医生 或者公司的CEO |
[28:36] | or–or–or a senator one day. | 或者议员 |
[28:39] | Help each other get good grades and become awesome. | 督促彼此好好学习 成为牛人 |
[28:42] | Don’t you want to be awesome? | 你们不想成为牛人么 |
[28:44] | – Um… totally. – I guess. – Yeah. | -很想 -我觉得是 -是的 |
[28:46] | Good! Yes. Aspire to greatness. | 很好 向伟大前进 |
[28:50] | Nice work. You think you got through to Dr. Dumbass | 干得好 你觉得你感化了 |
[28:53] | and Senator Skank? | 这俩脑残女吗 |
[28:54] | Oh, not even a little bit. | 一点也不 |
[28:56] | Is it–is it weird that all I want to do right now | 现在如果想去喝一杯 |
[28:58] | is go for a drink? | 会不会太奇怪了 |
[28:59] | Oh. Hey, you want to go to Joe’s? | 一起去酒吧么 |
[29:04] | No… | 不了 |
[29:06] | Actually, thanks. | 真的 谢谢 |
[29:07] | I-I have something. I have plans. | 我有事要做 计划好了 |
[29:10] | So… | 所以 |
[29:11] | Oh, you know what? I just… I just remembered, | 没关系 我刚刚想起来 |
[29:14] | I’m supposed to meet up with Matthew anyway, so… | 我反正是要去见马修的 |
[29:16] | maybe another time? | 也许下次 |
[29:19] | Yeah. Good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[29:40] | Damn it. | 他妈的 |
[29:41] | Give it another minute. | 再等几分钟 |
[29:43] | Some patients woke up after five minutes. Others– | 一些病人5分钟就醒过来了 有些 |
[29:45] | Cristina, it’s been an hour. | 克里斯蒂娜 已经一个小时了 |
[29:47] | And there’s a social worker downstairs | 楼下的社工 |
[29:48] | waiting to take Ethan away. | 正等着带走伊桑 |
[30:00] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[30:03] | I put a woman back together today, Bailey. | 我今天把一个女人拼起来了 贝利 |
[30:05] | She was split in two, and I fixed her. | 她被切成两半了 我治好了她 |
[30:09] | Dr. Webber and I– we fixed her. | 我和韦伯医生 我们治好了她 |
[30:14] | You know, I don’t know what’s going on with you two, | 我不知道你俩之间发生了什么 |
[30:16] | but you need to stop it. | 但你该停止了 |
[30:18] | It’s childish | 这很幼稚 |
[30:20] | and selfish. | 还自私 |
[30:24] | You need to stop. | 你该停止了 |
[30:28] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[30:44] | It’s an unusually aggressive infection. | 这是罕见的严重感染 |
[30:50] | Do you have my results? | 你有我的结果吗 |
[30:53] | The infection came from one doctor, | 感染来自于一个医生 |
[30:54] | and one doctor alone. | 唯一的一名医生 |
[30:56] | She’s been isolated, | 她已经被隔离了 |
[30:57] | and the infection has been contained. | 感染被控制住了 |
[30:58] | This is going to be a nightmare. | 这将是场噩梦 |
[30:59] | First patient– Joyce Basche– | 第一位病人 乔伊斯·贝奇 |
[31:01] | She didn’t make it. | 她没挺过去 |
[31:02] | Dr. Miranda Bailey is a carrier of mrsa usa600. | 玛兰达·贝利医生是耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌的携带者 |
[31:06] | The only doctor who touched all three patients… | 唯一一名与全部三位患者接触的医生 |
[31:08] | – Did you scrub? – Was you. | -你消毒了吗 -是你 |
[31:09] | For how long did you scrub? | 消毒净手了多长时间 |
[31:10] | It’s an unusually aggressive infection. | 这是罕见的严重感染 |
[31:12] | …and one doctor only. | 只有一名医生 |
[31:13] | But we’re gonna take care of her. | 但我们会治好她的 |
[31:15] | – Did you scrub? – It’s a third one. | -你消毒了吗 -这是第三个了 |
[31:16] | You have my results. | 你有我的结果 |
[31:16] | Can you get me my results, please? | 我能看看结果吗 |
[31:17] | – For how long did you scrub? – I did. | -你刷洗了多长时间 -我刷了 |
[31:19] | …one doctor alone. She’s been isolated. | 只有一名医生 她已经被隔离了 |
[31:22] | Dr. Miranda Bailey… | 玛兰达·贝利医生 |
[31:23] | I have the strain of staph? | 我有感染金黄色葡萄球菌吗 |
[31:26] | Did I do this? | 是我造成的吗 |
[31:31] | Did I do this? | 是我造成的吗 |
[31:34] | Did I do this? | 是我造成的吗 |
[32:07] | You want to tell me what happened? | 能说说怎么回事吗 |
[32:10] | I just… wanted to go to sleep. | 我就是想睡一觉 |
[32:13] | Ethan, you know how dangerous it is | 伊桑 你知道吃别人的药 |
[32:15] | to take medicine that isn’t yours? | 有多危险吗 |
[32:16] | You could’ve died. | 你可能会死 |
[32:18] | Never take any pills without a parent’s permission. | 绝不能在没有父母的允许下吃药 |
[32:22] | I don’t think I have any parents anymore. | 我想我没有父母了 |
[32:27] | Hey. Hey, that’s… | 不会的 |
[32:30] | That is not true. | 这不是真的 |
[32:31] | Your dad is… | 你爸爸 |
[32:34] | Can’t you try something else? | 你们不能再试试别的吗 |
[32:35] | Why aren’t you trying anything? | 怎么不每样都试试 |
[32:37] | We are. | 我们在尝试 |
[32:39] | We’re trying everything we can think of | 我们尝试了一切可以想到的 |
[32:40] | to wake him up, Ethan. | 来唤醒他 伊桑 |
[32:43] | We haven’t given up on him. | 我们还没放弃他 |
[32:45] | Neither should you. | 你也不应该 |
[33:02] | It’s gonna be okay. | 都会好的 |
[33:03] | Okay? | 不哭了 |
[33:06] | Hey, you want to go split a few dozen pitchers? | 一起去喝几杯么吗 |
[33:07] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 十分想啊 |
[33:13] | What is up with that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[33:14] | I don’t know and I don’t care. | 不知道 我也不关心了 |
[33:16] | I told her the guy was a douche. Whatever. | 我告诉过她那人是个混蛋 管他呢 |
[33:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:26] | What did the social worker say? | 社工说了什么 |
[33:28] | Uh, she said these were extraordinary circumstances, | 她说这是特殊情况 |
[33:32] | which is why she wouldn’t take Ethan into custody. | 因此她不会监护伊桑 |
[33:35] | But, um, I think maybe she should. | 但我觉得她该这么做 |
[33:39] | Nancy, he is okay. You can do this. | 南希 他很好 你可以的 |
[33:41] | No. That boy needs his mother. | 不行 那孩子需要他妈妈 |
[33:45] | A mother or father. | 妈妈或者爸爸 |
[33:47] | I mean, he needs a home, a place to run, | 他需要一个家 一个可以乱跑的地方 |
[33:50] | and a school. | 还有学校 |
[33:51] | I-I can’t even drive anymore. I have cataracts. | 我甚至都不能开车了 我有白内障 |
[33:53] | I take the bus to see my husband at the facility– | 我坐公车去看在疗养院的丈夫 |
[33:56] | Is there anyone– anyone in the family– | 有没有什么人 家里有什么人 |
[33:58] | a cousin, a distant relative, that– | 堂兄弟 远亲 |
[34:00] | No, no. Rachel lost her parents young, | 没有 瑞秋小时候就失去了双亲 |
[34:02] | And… | 而且 |
[34:04] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[34:05] | It’s just me. | 只有我 |
[34:08] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[34:10] | Nancy, take a breath. | 南希 深呼吸 |
[34:11] | We’re–let’s just focus | 我们还是专心 |
[34:12] | on finding a solution for right now. | 寻找目前问题的解决办法吧 |
[34:15] | But it’s not just for right now. | 但不只是眼前的问题 |
[34:18] | You know it as much as I do. | 你和我一样心知肚明 |
[34:21] | Paul… | 保尔 |
[34:24] | is gone. | 已经去世了 |
[34:29] | My god, how could we have lost both of them | 天呐 我们怎么会同时 |
[34:32] | all at once? | 失去他们两人 |
[34:34] | He–he needs… | 他需要 |
[34:37] | someone to look after him, | 有人来照顾他 |
[34:40] | And I can’t. | 可我不能 |
[34:44] | I just can’t. | 我就是不能 |
[34:57] | Oh, crap. | 不是吧 |
[35:00] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:02] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[35:04] | – I have not been… – No, shut up. Shut up. | -我一直不是 -不 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[35:06] | – the most available or attentive– – Shut up. Shut up. | -最体贴最细心的 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[35:07] | – I know–I’m just– – Shut the hell up. | -我知道 我只是 -给我闭嘴 |
[35:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:09] | Right now I need for you to not talk, okay? | 我现在只想你听我说 好吗 |
[35:14] | It’s ’cause you’re head of the hospital now, right? | 是因为你现在是医院的头 是吧 |
[35:17] | That’s why you haven’t called me in 11 days. | 所以你十一天都没给我打电话 |
[35:19] | Because I hate myself. | 因为我恨我自己 |
[35:20] | I hate that I know how many days it’s been | 我恨我竟然会记得 |
[35:22] | since we hung out. | 我们在一起多久了 |
[35:23] | And I hate myself even more for asking you about it, | 我更恨自己这样问你 |
[35:25] | like some needy… | 像一个饥渴的 |
[35:28] | boring, boy-obsessed little girl… | 无聊的 粘人的小女友 |
[35:29] | Who I’m not. Let’s be clear about that. | 但你得明白 我不是这样的 |
[35:32] | But I d–I d– I do need to know why | 但我需要知道原因 |
[35:35] | it has been 11 days. | 已经十一天了 |
[35:40] | Now you can talk. | 你现在可以开口了 |
[35:43] | Because I’m the head of the hospital. | 因为我是医院的老大了 |
[35:45] | – Come on. – That’s no excuse for standing me up. | -别这样 -这不是放我鸽子理由 |
[35:46] | – You just said – I don’t care. | -你自己刚说的 -我不管 |
[35:48] | I deserve to be treated better. | 我值得更好的男人 |
[35:50] | So… | 所以 |
[35:52] | You know, do that. | 木头啊你 快过来啊 |
[35:56] | ‘Cause I just d– | 因为我只是 |
[36:13] | I was hoping I’d run into you again today. | 我就说今天还能再碰到你 |
[36:17] | Um… has there been a change in Tyler’s surgery? | 泰勒的手术有变吗 |
[36:21] | No. | 没有 |
[36:25] | People tell you all the time you have really pretty eyes? | 别人是不是都说你眼睛很漂亮呀 |
[36:27] | What are they, hazel? | 什么颜色 淡褐色吗 |
[36:29] | Blue? | 还是蓝色 |
[36:31] | They’re blue. | 是蓝色 |
[36:32] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[36:34] | I’m happily married. | 而且是两情相悦 |
[36:35] | Um, you met her, uh, earlier today. | 就是和那个你早上看到的 |
[36:38] | Dr. Torres. Ortho. Hot. Brunette. | 托瑞斯医生 骨科 棕色美人 |
[36:41] | And, uh, wow, talk about eyes. | 说到眼睛 |
[36:43] | Pretty eyes. Hers are just… magical. | 她眼睛很美 会放电 |
[36:45] | And, um, th–it–I’m– | 重点是 |
[36:47] | and I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[36:49] | Also, I have one leg. | 而且 我只有一条腿 |
[36:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:52] | Do you know how many | 你知道网上 |
[36:53] | Arizona Robbins there are on the internet? | 有多少亚利桑那·罗宾斯吗 |
[36:57] | One. | 就你一个 |
[36:59] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:16] | You put a chain-sawed lady back together | 你救了一位被锯开的女士 |
[37:18] | while I suffered through a moyamoya. | 而我却在忍受烟雾病 |
[37:20] | The moyamoya fix is amazing. | 烟雾病才棒呢 |
[37:21] | Using the omentum for revascularization– | 用网膜来血管再生 |
[37:25] | You still trying to figure out how the trick worked? | 你还在想这个把戏怎么弄的吗 |
[37:26] | I think I figured out where the trapdoor is, | 我想我明白是什么把戏了 |
[37:28] | but I still don’t understand when the switch happens. | 但还是不明白什么时候换人的 |
[37:30] | You don’t want to know, kid. | 孩子 你不会想要知道的 |
[37:31] | Trust me. It’ll ruin it. | 相信我 知道只会毁了魔术 |
[37:57] | – You made the flight? – Yeah, just barely. | -你赶上飞机了 -对 差点没赶上 |
[37:59] | – Thanks for the call. – Sure. | -谢谢你的电话 -没事 |
[38:03] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[38:11] | As surgeons, we are no stranger | 作为外科医生 我们对 |
[38:13] | to the breaks and tears in the human body. | 人体的支离破碎不陌生 |
[38:16] | In fact, we sacrifice the better part of our 20s… | 实际上 我们牺牲了二十岁的年华 |
[38:20] | learning every possible way to make it whole again. | 学习每一种治愈身体的方法 |
[38:23] | Miranda. Open the door. | 玛兰达 开门 |
[38:26] | But there are some wounds a surgeon can’t repair. | 但有些伤是医生无法修复的 |
[38:29] | Not on our own. | 单靠医生是不行的 |
[38:31] | It takes a kind of power we just don’t have. | 而需要一种我们没有的能力 |
[38:34] | I got on a plane as soon as I heard. | 我一听说就上飞机了 |
[38:36] | Who called you? | 谁打给你的 |
[38:38] | – It doesn’t matter. – Yeah, it does. | -这不重要 -当然重要 |
[38:40] | Your intern exams are coming up… s-soon. | 你的实习考试马上就要到了 |
[38:44] | And I’m your husband. | 但我是你的丈夫 |
[38:45] | Being there for you is my main job now. | 支持你是我现在的首要任务 |
[38:48] | There’s no need to keep doing things by yourself anymore. | 你不需要独自面对困难了 |
[38:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:55] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[38:56] | Yeah. Yeah, it was my fault. | 是 是我的错 |
[38:57] | No, you were cleared. | 你的感染都被清除了 |
[38:58] | No, it was my infection. | 不 是我的感染 |
[39:00] | I put my hands in those patients, | 我把手放进那些病人身体里 |
[39:03] | And they died. | 而他们死了 |
[39:04] | I operated on them, and they died… | 我给他们做手术 而他们死了 |
[39:08] | A son… | 一位儿子 |
[39:09] | and a mother and a… and a teacher. | 一位母亲和一位老师 |
[39:13] | I knew their families. | 我认识他们的家人 |
[39:15] | And they all died because of me. | 而他们都因我而死 |
[39:19] | Now they want me to go back in an O.R. | 现在他们要我回手术室 |
[39:23] | I mean, they–they say that it– | 他们说 |
[39:24] | It doesn’t happen again, but nobody knows that. | 这不会再发生了 但谁知道呢 |
[39:29] | I-I’ve been, um, testing myself | 我一直在检查自己 |
[39:32] | and, uh, testing myself | 一直不停 |
[39:38] | But it doesn’t go away, | 但它还在 |
[39:39] | um, feeling. | 那种感觉 |
[39:41] | I f-feel so… | 让我觉得 |
[39:47] | dirty. | 我很脏 |
[39:51] | Just all the time. | 一直 |
[39:53] | So… dirty. | 很脏 |
[39:55] | No. | 别这样 |
[39:58] | They all died… | 他们都死了 |
[40:01] | because of me. | 因为我而死 |
[40:03] | No. | 不是的 |
[40:04] | They died. | 他们死了 |
[40:23] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[40:29] | You want a kid. | 你想要一个孩子 |
[40:31] | Don’t you? | 对吗 |
[40:36] | I want you. | 我只要你 |
[40:38] | Owen– | 欧文 |
[40:39] | I want… you. | 我只要你 |
[41:04] | There’s no such thing as magic. | 世上本没有魔法 |
[41:07] | Not in the traditional… | 不是传统的 |
[41:09] | abracadabra, genie-in-a-bottle kind of way. | 念念咒语 求神灵的那种 |
[41:11] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[41:15] | Thank you. Thank you. Cheers. | 谢谢 干杯 |
[41:20] | – Oh, my god. She’s so perfect. – Yep. | -天啊 她太完美了 -对啊 |
[41:23] | What if he’s a monster? | 如果他是个捣蛋鬼怎么办 |
[41:25] | He’s not gonna be a monster. | 他不会是个捣蛋鬼的 |
[41:27] | What if he hates her? What if he steals her toys? | 要是他讨厌她 抢她玩具呢 |
[41:29] | Well, he is gonna steal her toys | 他肯定会抢她玩具的 |
[41:31] | because that’s what kids do. | 因为孩子们都那样 |
[41:33] | Can I have some more? | 我能再来一点吗 |
[41:34] | Look. She’s just so happy. | 看啊 她好开心 |
[41:36] | You don’t have any idea what’s gonna happen, do you? | 你不知道会发生什么 对吧 |
[41:38] | I think she will handle him just fine. | 我认为她肯定管得住他 |
[41:41] | You’re wearing a princess crown. | 你戴着公主的皇冠呢 |
[41:43] | I am. | 对啊 |
[41:44] | She’s very good | 她非常善于 |
[41:45] | at getting people to submit to her will. | 让别人听她的话 |
[41:50] | Mmm. Good pinkie action. | 瞧你的兰花指 |
[41:51] | Won’t you give me some more tea, Sweetness? | 小宝贝 能再给我来点茶吗 |
[41:52] | Delicious. | 很好喝 |
[42:04] | Oh, man. You’re killing me here. | 我去 你这是在折磨我 |
[42:07] | I’m trying to leave you alone. | 我试着不打扰你 |
[42:09] | I’m trying to get out of your freakin’ life, | 试着不插足你的生活 |
[42:10] | But you’re everywhere. | 但你无处不在 |
[42:12] | And now you show up to tell me the same thing? | 现在你在这里为了告诉我这些吗 |
[42:16] | Well, guess what. | 那好 你知道吗 |
[42:17] | But there is a magic in knowing | 但你就是知道 |
[42:19] | that while not everything can be repaired… | 不是每件事都能弥补 |
[42:21] | Can I stay here? | 我能待在这里吗 |
[42:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[42:26] | most everything can be survived. | 但人定能渡过难关 |