时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | When you become an intern, | 当你成为实习医生时 |
[00:12] | there’s a ceremony where you get your white coat. | 医院会给你举行白大褂”加冕”仪式 |
[00:24] | Like magic… | 神奇得像魔法般 |
[00:27] | You’re a doctor. | 你便成了一名医生 |
[00:35] | My parents came to my white coat ceremony. | 我父母都来了我的”加冕”仪式 |
[00:38] | I can still picture them, so happy… | 我至今还记得他们那时的样子 笑容满面 |
[00:43] | so proud. | 无比骄傲 |
[00:44] | Hey, we need to get the board together, and… | 我们得召集所有董事会成员 还有 |
[00:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[00:55] | They say your life flashes before your eyes | 人们说在弥留之际 人生的片段 |
[00:57] | right before you die. | 会在你眼前一闪而过 |
[01:02] | The important moments. | 当然是那些重要的时刻 |
[01:07] | The moments that tested you. | 你经受住考验的时刻 |
[01:11] | The moments that made you who you are. | 你找到真我的时刻 |
[01:12] | April, you’re getting married. | 艾普丽尔 你要结婚了 |
[01:15] | Unless I’m not. | 我不会结婚了 |
[01:18] | I just heard. | 我才听说你受伤 |
[01:21] | Are you okay? | 还好么 |
[01:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[01:27] | I don’t know about my life flashing before me. | 我不知道这一闪而过的算不算我的人生 |
[01:30] | I was thinking about my white coat… | 我想的只有我的白大褂 |
[01:33] | And how I’m glad I have it on me now. | 还有我多庆幸我现在还穿着它 |
[01:36] | – Um, will you overhead page Richard Webber for me? – Right away. | -麻烦你呼一下理查德·韦伯医生好吗 -马上 |
[01:39] | It’s the moment my life started. | 那是我人生真正开始的时刻 |
[01:47] | Seems fitting it should be on me when it ends. | 而我觉得在人生结束时也该穿着它 |
[01:53] | Dr. Richard Webber, | 理查德·韦伯医生 |
[01:55] | please call the E.R. | 请到急诊科 |
[01:56] | Dr. Richard Webber, please call the E.R. | 理查德·韦伯医生 请到急诊科 |
[02:06] | Oh, baby’s sleepin’. | 哇 宝宝睡着了 |
[02:11] | Okay, we should get started. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[02:12] | Um, Bailey, we have some board business that we need to disc– | 贝利 董事会开会 正事要紧 |
[02:15] | I’m not going anywhere. | 什么正事都不去 |
[02:17] | Me and this baby got Bailey business to discuss. | 现在逗宝宝才是贝利的正事 |
[02:20] | Don’t we? Yes, Mr. Derek Bailey Shepherd. | 对不对呀 德里克·贝利·谢博德先森 |
[02:23] | Yes, we do. | 对不对咩 |
[02:25] | What does Zola think of him? | 佐拉喜欢他吗 |
[02:26] | Oh, she wants to take him to day care for show and tell. | 可喜欢了 还想带他去日托所炫耀炫耀呢 |
[02:29] | Where’s Richard? | 理查德呢 |
[02:30] | I paged all the board members. | 我呼了所有董事会成员 |
[02:31] | Well, Avery should be here, too. | 那艾弗里也该来啊 |
[02:32] | Yeah, well, he was being a hero last night. | 对 但他昨晚拯救世界去了 |
[02:34] | He dislocated his shoulder saving a kid from the bus crash. | 在公交撞车救孩子时 把肩膀弄折了 |
[02:37] | What bus crash? | 什么公交撞车 |
[02:38] | She had a baby. She doesn’t know things. | 她生孩子去了 啥都不知道 |
[02:41] | So tell me. | 那告诉我啊 |
[02:41] | A church was evacuating some people, | 一所教堂在疏散一部分人 |
[02:43] | and their bus overturned. | 他们坐的巴士翻车了 |
[02:44] | Good news is, everyone survived, | 好消息是 所有人都存活了 |
[02:45] | and there are no major injuries. | 而且也没有重大伤患 |
[02:47] | -那坏消息是 -那就一大堆了 | |
[02:49] | The blood bank is flooded, | 血库被洪水淹了 |
[02:50] | and the E.R. looks like it was ransacked. | 而急诊室一片狼藉 |
[02:53] | So we need to close the E.R.? | 所以我们得关闭急诊室么 |
[02:54] | We’re dangerously low on meds. | 现在药物极度缺乏 |
[02:56] | Personnel can’t make it in due to the flooding. | 员工也因为洪水无法赶来 |
[02:58] | So we need to close the E.R. | 所以我们得关闭急诊 |
[02:59] | Can we do that? But can we do that? | 这可行么 我们能这样做么 |
[03:00] | You are the board. | 你们才是管事的 |
[03:01] | I am telling you that E.R. cannot open today. | 而我只能告诉你们 急诊今天无法运作 |
[03:04] | What do we need? | 你缺什么 |
[03:04] | I mean, I can try to coordinate with our suppliers. | 要不我去和供应商协商一下 |
[03:08] | I had a baby. I’m not dead. | 我只是生了个孩子 又不是挂了 |
[03:09] | If they have it, then we want it. | 如果他们有的话 就给我们 |
[03:11] | In the meantime, let’s make sure | 还有 我们也得 |
[03:12] | that our inpatients are taken care of and discharge who we can. | 好好照料住院病人 谁该出院就让他出院 |
[03:15] | Like me. | 比如我 |
[03:16] | No, you just had a major abdominal surgery. | 你可不行 你刚做了腹部大手术 |
[03:19] | You’re gonna stay right here. | 你就乖乖待在这 |
[03:20] | All right, airport’s just reopened. | 好了 机场恢复运行了 |
[03:21] | I just put Dr. Boswell in a cab. | 我刚把博斯韦尔医生送上车 |
[03:23] | Who’s Dr. Boswell? | 博斯韦尔医生是谁啊 |
[03:26] | She’s the woman Arizona slept with last night. | 就是刚和亚利桑那上了床的女人 |
[03:36] | What are you doing? We’re closed to incoming traumas, guys. | 这是怎么回事 我们不接创伤伤患了呀 |
[03:39] | Tell that to them. | 你和他们说去 |
[03:40] | There was a mudslide near Madrona. | 玛卓纳[西雅图中东部城市]附近发生泥石流 |
[03:42] | A bunch of cops and firefighters got hurt doing evacuations. | 几名警察和消防员在疏散人群时受了伤 |
[03:44] | There are also a bunch of civilian casualties as well. | 还有一些普通市民受伤了 |
[03:47] | What about Seattle Pres? | 西雅图长老会那呢 |
[03:47] | They’re worse off than we are. | 它们比我们更糟 |
[03:49] | All right, let’s do it. Help me get this sling off. | 好吧 开始吧 先把这个吊索卸下来 |
[03:51] | Get me every suture kit, laceration tray, | 给我去找针线 裂伤托板 |
[03:53] | Foley, and chest tube that you can. | 弗利导尿管 胸管等等 |
[03:55] | We’re gonna come down. We’re sending a triage down. | 慢慢搬下来 先把重患搬下来 |
[03:58] | – What? – My shift is over. I was gonna go home and go to sleep. | -怎么 -我轮班结束了 我想回家休息 |
[04:01] | I’m so tired and hungry. | 又累又饿啊 |
[04:04] | My teeth have stuff growing on them, and… | 牙齿都要生斑了 |
[04:09] | Can you pretend you didn’t hear any of that? | 你就当什么都没听到吧 |
[04:11] | Yep. | 正合我意 |
[04:13] | Yeah, yeah. | 好了 好了 |
[04:14] | Coming through. Straight ahead. | 麻烦请让一让 |
[04:19] | Oh, wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[04:20] | Wait. | 停下 |
[04:22] | Okay, I’m not doing it in an on call room. | 我可不想在待命室做 |
[04:25] | I’m a grown-up with a house. | 哥是有房的高富帅 |
[04:27] | Your house has a tree in the middle of it. | 你的房中间还摆着颗树呢 |
[04:34] | Wait, wait. Did you have sex with Leah in here? | 等等 你和莉亚是不是在这做过 |
[04:39] | And Heather? | 还有海瑟 |
[04:42] | Oh, god. I don’t think I can do this. | 天 我在这做不下去了 |
[04:46] | Yeah, I can. | 管它的 老娘要做 |
[04:54] | No. No, no, no. | 别看 别看 不许看 |
[04:56] | I need this. | 我需要你哟 |
[04:58] | We’re here. We’re ready. Let’s just do it. Two minutes. | 我们既然来了这 准备好了 就好好做 两分钟而已 |
[05:00] | No one’s gonna die if we don’t answer our pagers | 就两分钟不回传呼 |
[05:01] | for two minutes, right? | 不会有人死的 对吧 |
[05:03] | Right. | 对 |
[05:07] | Crap! Now I’m thinking about dead people. | 见鬼 我现在满脑子都是死人 |
[05:13] | Lenny Shulte, captain of ladder company 54. | 连尼·谢而特 五十四岁 楼梯公司老板 |
[05:16] | Unconscious at the scene with a G.C.S. of 13. | 事发现场昏迷 昏迷指数13 |
[05:19] | B.P.’s been constantly dropping. | 血压一直在下降 |
[05:20] | Last was 85 over 60. | 最近一次是85/60 |
[05:22] | I can’t… get… a good… breath. | 我 我 喘不过气 |
[05:25] | Increase his O2 to 10 liters. | 增加氧流量至每分钟10升 |
[05:26] | Can you tell me if anything fell on you, on your chest? | 之前有东西砸到你的胸部吗 |
[05:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:30] | Last thing I remember, helping the old lady out of her house. | 我只记得把一个老太太从她家里救出来 |
[05:34] | – Did sh-she make it? – I’ll check. | -她挺过来了吗 -我会去问的 |
[05:36] | 5818 Shore Drive. And my guys– | 滨海大道5818号 我的队员们 |
[05:39] | I-I got 12 guys out there. | 那边还有我12名队员 |
[05:43] | Turn him. Turn him! | 把他翻过来 |
[05:47] | Okay, looks like he aspirated mud. | 他应该是吸入了泥浆 |
[05:49] | Let’s get him into trauma room one. | 把他送到一号外伤病房 |
[05:50] | Let’s get a chest X-ray and start him on antibiotics. | 给他做个胸片检查 并注射抗生素 |
[05:52] | Let’s go! | 开始行动 |
[05:55] | Go. Coming through! | 走吧 借过一下 |
[06:01] | Owen and I… | 欧文和我 |
[06:04] | Oh, you know, I don’t even know what to call it. | 我都不知道该怎么说 |
[06:09] | Ended it? Broke up? | 结束了 或者说分手了 |
[06:13] | I feel like I’m gonna die. | 反正感觉想死 |
[06:15] | You always end it, and then you start it again. | 你总是先结束 然后又重新开始 |
[06:18] | – Yeah, but this is different. – Okay. | -没错 但这次不同 -好吧 |
[06:23] | Oh, I’m gonna go to sleep. | 我得睡一会 |
[06:26] | Oh, just for, like, 20 minutes. | 二十分钟就好 |
[06:30] | Oh, Robbins cheating on Callie? | 对了 罗宾斯竟然出轨了 |
[06:32] | Oh! Did not see that coming. | 真没想到她会这样 |
[06:34] | I know. | 是啊 |
[06:36] | And “Bailey” is a good name. | 还有 贝利是个好名字 |
[06:37] | But two Baileys? You don’t think it’s gonna be confusing? | 但两个贝利 你不觉得别人会混淆吗 |
[06:40] | No, because… if I say, “Bailey peed on me,” | 不会 比如说 我说”贝利尿了我一身” |
[06:44] | I think it’s safe to assume that I’m talking about my son. | 大家都知道说的是我儿子 |
[06:47] | Very good. Seriously, wake me in 20? | 很好 但说真的 20分钟后叫醒我 |
[06:50] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[06:59] | I feel like I’m gonna die. | 我死的心都有了 |
[07:03] | Shepherd? | 谢博德 |
[07:04] | Yeah, Lydia Ashford. Injuries to the upper extremities. | 莉迪亚·阿什福德 上肢多处受伤 |
[07:07] | My house. | 我的房子 |
[07:08] | And she’s worried about her house. | 还有她很担心她家房子 |
[07:09] | Wait. Uh, 5818 Shore Drive? | 等等 是滨海大道5818号吗 |
[07:11] | – Yes. Is it gone? – I don’t know. | -是的 房子还在吗 -我不知道 |
[07:13] | Uh, Karev, Kepner’s in Trauma One. | 克莱夫 凯普娜在一号外伤病房 |
[07:15] | Get her to tell her patient 5818 Shore Drive made it. | 让她告诉病人 滨海大道伤者挺过来了 |
[07:18] | Kepner! | 凯普娜 |
[07:19] | Tell your guy 5818 is out. | 告诉你的病人5818号没事了 |
[07:22] | I could’ve done that. | 早知我也这样吼呗 |
[07:23] | I’m sorry, but I need a neuro consult in Bay 7. | 失陪一下 不过七床需要神经科会诊 |
[07:25] | The guy’s unconscious, but he’s stable. | 那位病人失去意识 但生命体征稳定 |
[07:28] | Look what I found in outpatient surgery. | 看我在门诊手术室找到了什么 |
[07:30] | Ross, stay here. I paged Brooks. | 罗斯 你待在这 我呼了布鲁克斯 |
[07:32] | Have her get Mrs. Ashford a pan scan | 让她给阿什福德夫人做 |
[07:33] | of the head, neck, chest, and abdomen. | 头颈胸腹部的平移扫描 |
[07:35] | – Well, I can take her. – No, have Brooks do it. | -交给我吧 -不 让布鲁克斯来做 |
[07:39] | Uh, the mayor’s on the phone, | 市长来电 |
[07:41] | wants to know about casualties from the mudslide. | 想知道泥石流造成的伤亡 |
[07:43] | I told him it was soon to tell, | 我跟他说现在还不能确定 |
[07:44] | but he wants to hear it from you. | 但他想你亲自跟他说 |
[07:54] | Hey, um, go find Dr. Webber. | 你去找一下韦伯医生 |
[07:56] | I’m supposed to give Dr. Brooks a message from Dr. Shepherd. | 我要帮谢博德医生带话给布鲁克斯医生 |
[07:58] | Uh, is that life-threatening? | 那是人命关天的事吗 |
[07:59] | Because not having enough general surgeons | 因为现在普外医生严重不足 |
[08:01] | in here right now is life-threatening. | 这可是人命关天的大事 |
[08:03] | Go find Webber. | 快去找韦伯 |
[08:14] | Have you seen Dr. Webber? | 你看到韦伯医生了吗 |
[08:15] | Uh, last time I saw him was after surgery. | 我最后一次看到他是在手术之后 |
[08:17] | He went to go check on the generator. | 他去检查发电机了 |
[08:18] | Where’s that? | 那是哪 |
[08:19] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[08:22] | Lidocaine and a bunch of 4X4s. | 利多卡因和4号缝线 |
[08:25] | Can you take that to Hunt? I got paged by Shepherd. | 你能拿给亨特吗 谢博德呼我了 |
[08:26] | Uh… he wants you to go find Webber. | 他 让你去找韦伯 |
[08:29] | Are you sure? He just paged me 9-1-2. | 你确定吗 他刚刚还给我发了912 |
[08:32] | That’s our special little code. | 那是我们之间的特别密码 |
[08:33] | It means more emergent than 9-1-1. Get it? | 比911还紧急 懂了吧 |
[08:35] | All I know is they need Webber here, | 我只知道他们要把韦伯找来 |
[08:37] | and Shepherd wants you to get him. | 而谢博德让你去找他 |
[08:38] | Apparently, he went to deal with the generator. | 显然他去处理发电机的问题了 |
[08:53] | And I’m walking toward the car, | 我正走向车子 |
[08:55] | and suddenly the hillside just goes… | 山坡突然就… |
[08:57] | and I’m falling. | 然后我就跌倒了 |
[08:59] | I see my squad car coming down on top of me, | 我看到我的车要压到自己身上了 |
[09:01] | so I managed to roll out of the way, | 我就挣扎着滚到旁边去 |
[09:02] | but my… my leg was caught under it. | 但我的腿还是被压在车下了 |
[09:07] | Can you salvage it? | 你还能挽救它吗 |
[09:08] | I think so. We’ll get ortho down here. | 我认为可以 我们会叫骨科医生过来 |
[09:10] | I’m gonna take a look | 不过我得检查一下 |
[09:11] | at that nasty laceration on your neck, though. | 你脖子上那条严重的撕裂伤口 |
[09:13] | It’s a lot of embedded debris. | 伤口进了很多碎片 |
[09:16] | Hey, Tilden? Everyone make it out of the mud? | 提尔顿 大家都从泥里逃出来了吗 |
[09:20] | Everyone’s accounted for except Lauenstein, | 大家都在 除了劳恩斯坦 |
[09:22] | Phil G, and Brian. | 菲尔·G还有布莱恩 |
[09:26] | Brian’s my fiance? | 布莱恩是我的未婚夫 |
[09:28] | Don’t worry. You know him. He’s gonna be fine. | 别担心 你了解他 他肯定不会有事 |
[09:31] | Look, he’s probably giving himself a mud facial. | 他可能在用泥给自己做面膜 |
[09:33] | You know, look good for the wedding. | 为了在婚礼上争点面子 |
[09:34] | Yeah, well, if he had cold feet, | 对 如果他临阵退缩不想结婚 |
[09:36] | he shoulda just said so. | 直接跟我说就是了 |
[09:47] | Dr. Webber? | 韦伯医生 |
[09:52] | Dr. Webber! | 韦伯医生 |
[09:57] | Oh, crap. Dr. Webber! | 糟糕 韦伯医生 |
[10:24] | Oscar Hallis. | 奥斯卡·哈里斯 |
[10:25] | Shepherd says he’s probably concussed. | 谢博德说他可能脑震荡了 |
[10:26] | We’re gonna do a head C.T. | 我们得给他做个头部CT |
[10:28] | I’m more concerned about infection. | 我更担心感染的问题 |
[10:29] | That is a nasty cut on his leg. | 他的腿伤得太重 |
[10:31] | Well, Dr. Wilson’s irrigating it with saline. | 威尔逊医生正在用生理盐水冲洗伤口 |
[10:33] | But we couldn’t find any bacitracin, | 但我们找不到任何杆菌 |
[10:35] | we’re gonna hang some ampicillin. | 只能先挂点氨苄西林[青霉素类抗生素] |
[10:36] | No ampicillin! He’s allergic to penicillin. | 别用氨苄青霉素 他对青霉素过敏 |
[10:39] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:42] | What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[10:44] | Military trick. | 军人的小诀窍 |
[10:46] | Someone triaged him at the scene– | 一定是有人在事故发生时就给他处理了 |
[10:47] | probably whoever dug him out. | 可能是把他挖出来的人 |
[10:50] | Substitute cefazolin and keep a close eye for allergic reaction. | 改用头孢唑啉 时刻注意过敏反应 |
[10:53] | All right. Get some cefazolin. | 好的 拿一些头孢唑啉来 |
[10:54] | – We don’t have it. – Well, find it. | -我们没有 -那就去找 |
[10:56] | People, check your patients for vitals | 大家现在检查一下病人身上 |
[10:58] | written in sharpie on their body. | 是否有记号笔写下的注意事项 |
[10:59] | Someone at the scene knew what they were doing. | 事故现场有懂行的人 |
[11:04] | Might’ve just saved this guy’s life. | 真是救了他一命呢 |
[11:08] | Oh. Sharpie here, too. | 这里也有记号 |
[11:10] | And it indicates he’s getting worse fast. | 而数据表明他恶化得很快 |
[11:12] | His B.P. was better in the field. Crap. | 发生事故时血压好很多 糟糕 |
[11:13] | Okay, we need to stabilize his pelvis. | 我们得固定他的盆骨 |
[11:17] | Okay, you’re gonna need to pull harder. | 还要用点力 |
[11:19] | Talk to me, Murphy. | 给我说说情况 墨菲 |
[11:21] | Aaron Garcia. | 亚伦·加西亚 |
[11:22] | C.T. showed an open book pelvic fracture | C.T.清晰显示盆腔骨折 |
[11:23] | on a liver lac with hemorrhage. | 伴有肝脏撕裂性大出血 |
[11:24] | Harder, Murphy. | 墨菲 再用力点 |
[11:25] | I’m afraid if I pull too hard, I’m gonna make it worse. | 我怕用太大力会让他更恶化 |
[11:27] | You can’t–move. Can’t make it worse. | 走开 不可能再恶化了 |
[11:29] | It’s already as bad as it can be. | 这已经是最糟的状态了 |
[11:32] | All right, I need to get this guy upstairs | 好了 我要把他带到楼上去 |
[11:33] | and put on an ex fix immediately. | 立即进行骨头固定手术 |
[11:35] | Murphy, book an O.R. | 墨菲 预定一间手术室 |
[11:37] | and ask Bailey to scrub in. | 叫贝利进手术室 |
[11:38] | What do you need Bailey for? | 为什么你要贝利 |
[11:39] | He has a liver lac. I need a general surgeon. | 他肝脏撕裂 我需要一名普外医生 |
[11:40] | Well, I’m a general surgeon, and it’s all hands on deck– | 我就是普外医生 而且我也准备好了 |
[11:42] | Get me Bailey! | 快去叫贝利 |
[11:49] | Do you have cefazolin? | 你有头孢唑啉吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah, they were hoarding it in O.B. | 有 在妇产科找到了 |
[11:51] | Bastards. Give me some. | 好运鬼 给我几支 |
[11:52] | Ahh! I’ll trade you for a chest tube. | 才不白给 拿胸管来换 |
[11:55] | And a granola bar. | 再加一个燕麦棒 |
[11:56] | – I don’t have a granola bar. – Liar. | -我哪有燕麦棒 -睁眼说瞎话 |
[11:58] | You’ve got granola bar breath. | 满口都是燕麦棒味儿 |
[11:59] | Do you want the cef? | 你要不要头孢唑啉 |
[12:00] | Fine! Yeah. | 服了你了 给你 |
[12:01] | – What is going on out there? – Huge mudslide. Gotta go. | -发生什么事了 -大泥石流 走了 |
[12:04] | Lot of crush injuries. Super cute baby. | 大量车祸伤者 宝宝超可爱 |
[12:07] | I thought the E.R. was closed! | 急诊不是关掉了么 |
[12:09] | Where’s Brooks? | 布鲁克斯在哪 |
[12:10] | Uh, she was busy, so I went ahead and did the scan. | 她很忙 所以我去做了扫描 |
[12:12] | It shows a small subarachnoid hemorrhage. | 扫描显示轻微蛛网膜下腔出血 |
[12:14] | Her exam? | 她的检查吗 |
[12:15] | Uh, neuro checks have been stable. | 神经检查显示已经稳定 |
[12:16] | All right, tell Brooks I want her to continue on | 好 告诉布鲁克斯我希望她继续 |
[12:18] | – with q 1 hour neuro checks. – But– | -每小时的神经检查 -但是 |
[12:19] | – Don’t argue with me. Just find Brooks. – Yes, sir. | -别回嘴 快去找布鲁克斯 -是 |
[12:21] | Mrs. Ashford, how are you feeling? | 阿什福德太太 你还好吗 |
[12:24] | My house. | 我的房子 |
[12:26] | 5818. | 5818号 |
[12:28] | Crown molding in every room. | 每间房都有顶冠饰条 |
[12:30] | All right, right now I’m worried about you. | 好的 但我现在更担心你 |
[12:32] | Your fingers are crushed. I need an ortho consult, please. | 你手指断了 麻烦请一位骨科医生过来会诊 |
[12:35] | On it. | 马上去 |
[12:36] | Okay, I need you to look up here for me. | 好了 请抬头看这里 |
[12:37] | Crown molding in every room. | 每间房都有顶冠饰条 |
[12:42] | Okay. How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[12:44] | Captain Shulte has decreased breath sounds on the right, | 谢而特队长右肺呼吸音减弱 |
[12:46] | worsening tachypnea and persistent SATs in the 80s. | 呼吸急促加剧 血氧饱和度持续在80 |
[12:49] | Took me forever to find a chest tube. | 我七找八寻总算找到一根胸管 |
[12:50] | I need a-a list. | 我需要一个名字清单 |
[12:52] | Who–who’s still missing? | 谁还没找到么 |
[12:55] | Okay, Lenny, something in your chest cavity’s | 连尼 你胸腔里有东西 |
[12:57] | preventing you from breathing well, | 阻碍了你正常呼吸 |
[12:58] | so we’re gonna insert a chest tube | 所以我们要插入胸管 |
[12:59] | which should help you breathe better. | 帮你更好地呼吸 |
[13:01] | Is there anyone that we can call for you? | 你有谁要我们通知的么 |
[13:02] | Mm. Call… call Marla, but… | 打给玛拉 但是 |
[13:05] | don’t–don’t let her come up here. Road’s not safe. | 别让她过来 路上不安全 |
[13:08] | – Guys, you’re gonna need to go. – All right. | -伙计们 你们得离开 -好的 |
[13:10] | Okay. Come on. Hang in there, Lenny. | 开始了 连尼 坚持住 |
[13:12] | Okay, you’re gonna feel a little snip. Here you go. | 可能有一点刺痛 好了 |
[13:14] | Got a chest tube. | 找到胸管了 |
[13:14] | Too late. Already got one. | 太晚了 已经有一根了 |
[13:15] | Okay, uh, let me help. | 我来帮忙 |
[13:28] | Oh! Oh, god, oh, god, it’s poop! Oh! | 神啊 是大便 |
[13:32] | – I’m sorry, sweetheart. – The tube is in a good position. | -抱歉 亲爱的 -胸管位置刚刚好 |
[13:34] | I suspect a diaphragmatic rupture. | 我怀疑是横隔膜破裂 |
[13:35] | Lenny, Lenny, I believe your colon has been pushed up into your chest. | 连尼 你的结肠被挤到胸腔了 |
[13:39] | Now the risk of infection is extremely high. | 现在感染的几率非常高 |
[13:42] | Now if I’m right, we’re gonna need to open you up. | 如果是这样 我们得给你动手术 |
[13:44] | All right? | 好吗 |
[13:44] | Give me the chart, please. | 病例给我 谢谢 |
[13:46] | Here you go, doctor. | 给你 医生 |
[13:46] | All right, let’s get an x-ray and prep him for surgery. | 做个X光然后给他准备手术 |
[13:49] | I’ll scrub in with you. Call Bailey. | 你一起进手术室 呼贝利 |
[13:51] | Ask her to man the E.R., please. | 让她去管理急诊室 |
[13:54] | Go. | 快去 |
[14:03] | Dr. Bailey, um… | 贝利医生 |
[14:06] | You smell like feces. | 你一身大便臭 |
[14:07] | Uh, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:08] | So why you standing next to me if you smell like feces? | 那你为什么要一身臭味站我这 |
[14:13] | Dr. Hunt would like you to take over in the E.R. | 亨特医生要做手术 |
[14:15] | while he goes up to surgery. | 想先请你照看急诊室 |
[14:16] | Tell Dr. Hunt I’m about to go in with… Torres | 告诉亨特医生 我要和托瑞斯一起 |
[14:19] | on this gentleman’s broken pelvis, | 给这位先生做盆骨骨折手术 |
[14:21] | so I can’t man the E.R. Where’s Dr. Webber? | 我没法照看急诊室 韦伯医生在哪 |
[14:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:25] | Okay, well, find him, pl– | 去找啊 |
[14:27] | Someone needs to find Richard Webber! | 来个人去找理查德·韦伯 |
[14:47] | Coming through! | 借过 |
[14:50] | Webber’s pulse is thready. | 韦伯的脉搏很微弱 |
[14:52] | Systolic’s 80. | 心脏收缩压80 |
[14:54] | Brooks has massive head trauma. | 布鲁克斯有严重头部创伤 |
[14:55] | Pupils are unresponsive. | 瞳孔无反应 |
[15:01] | Let’s get her on her side. | 快把她翻过来 |
[15:02] | Ready? Move over here. 1, 2, 3, go. | 准备好了吗 123 开始 |
[15:04] | Get her for a C.T. Ross? | 带她去做CT 罗斯 |
[15:07] | Ross! Let’s go. Go! | 罗斯 我们走 快 |
[15:10] | V tach. Um, give me one of EPI. | 室性心动过速 注射一单位肾上腺素 |
[15:13] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[15:14] | – Charge to 120. – Got it. | -充电到120焦 -明白 |
[15:17] | Clear. | 离手 |
[15:22] | Okay, charge to 200. Clear. | 充电到200焦 离手 |
[15:28] | Charge to 200. | 充电到200焦 |
[15:30] | Clear. | 离手 |
[15:32] | I know you guys are freaked out, | 我知道你们都吓坏了 |
[15:34] | but we have patients, so you need to focus. | 但我们还有一大堆病人 所以要撑住 |
[15:36] | Figure out who Ross and Brooks were covering. | 找到罗斯和布鲁克斯负责的病人 |
[15:38] | Uh, Ross was doing neuro checks on Crown Molding… | 罗斯在为阿什福德女士做神经检查 |
[15:40] | No breath sounds. | 没有呼吸音 |
[15:40] | So I can take over those. | 我可以接管这个 |
[15:42] | Allergic guy is awake, | 那个过敏的家伙醒了 |
[15:43] | and his head C.T. came back clear. | 他的头部CT显示没有问题 |
[15:44] | Last time I checked his B.P., it was good, like, uh, | 上次我测他的血压 挺好的 |
[15:47] | like… 115 over… 70. | 大概是115/70 |
[15:49] | I wrote it down somewhere. | 我记在某个地方了 |
[15:50] | What the hell? | 到底怎么回事 |
[15:51] | Well, the electronic charts are still down, | 电子病历还没修好 |
[15:52] | So I’m winging it. Crap. | 所以我只能用笔记 该死 |
[15:53] | – I know I have it. – Let’s charge him again. | -我明明有的啊 -再次充电 |
[15:55] | Clear! | 离手 |
[15:59] | Give him another EPI. | 再注射一单位肾上腺素 |
[16:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:08] | Oscar, I’m Dr. Karev. | 奥斯卡 我是克莱夫医生 |
[16:10] | Glad you’re awake. Your head C.T. is clear, | 很高兴你醒了 你的头部CT没有问题 |
[16:13] | And we’re gonna have plastics sew up your leg. | 我会让整形科医生来缝合你的腿 |
[16:15] | – Awesome. – All right. B.P. Looks good. 115 over 85. | -好极了 -血压正常 115/85 |
[16:18] | Our electronic charts are down. | 我们的电子病历崩溃了 |
[16:20] | Hope you don’t mind a temporary tattoo. | 希望你别介意来个临时纹身 |
[16:22] | Go for it, doc. | 没事 医生 |
[16:23] | I already got one. | 我已经有一个了 |
[16:41] | Look, I know Heather’s a friend, | 我知道海瑟是你朋友 |
[16:42] | And if you need more time, I can– | 如果你需要一些时间 我… |
[16:44] | No. I’m… I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[16:49] | Good. Go help prep the patient. | 好 去给病人做术前准备吧 |
[16:58] | I know that you wanted Bailey, but she’s working on Richard. | 我知道你想让贝利来 但她在救理查德 |
[17:04] | Callie, we should– | 凯丽 我们应该 |
[17:05] | Should what? | 应该怎么 |
[17:06] | Not sleep with other people? Respect our wedding vows? | 不和别人睡 遵守我们的婚誓 |
[17:08] | We should put our problems aside right now, | 我们该把我们的事先放一边 |
[17:10] | because this guy deserves that. | 因为病人是最重要的 |
[17:23] | Well, thank god you found them, Ross. | 谢天谢地你找到他们了 罗斯 |
[17:26] | Let’s just hope you found them in time. | 希望你找到的还算及时 |
[17:30] | Damn it. Subdural. | 该死 硬膜血肿 |
[17:34] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[17:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:42] | – Lines in. -Swan, please. | -导管已进入 -给我反搏泵 |
[17:45] | Okay, let’s hook him back up. | 好的 把人造肺给连上 |
[17:48] | Labs. | 检测结果 |
[17:50] | Okay, uh, troponin? | 好 肌钙蛋白是多少 |
[17:51] | Elevated at 4. | 升高到了4 |
[17:52] | – Hmm. Crit? – Fine at 40. | -血细胞比容呢 -40 正常 |
[17:54] | Potassium’s 4.5. Bicarb 18. | 血钾含量4.5 碳酸氢钠含量18 |
[17:57] | Everything else is normal. | 别的都正常 |
[17:58] | – Lactate. – 2. | -乳酸含量 -2 |
[18:01] | No, that–that can’t be right. He should be acidotic. | 不 这不对 他应该是酸中毒 |
[18:03] | His girth is increasing as we stand here. | 他的肚子这会儿正在变大 |
[18:05] | – Look, it says– – I know what it says, but it’s wrong. | -这结果说 -我知道结果 但那不对 |
[18:08] | Redo it. | 再检测一次 |
[18:15] | All right, uh, charge again to 200. | 再次充电至200焦 |
[18:18] | Clear. | 离手 |
[18:20] | Karev? What’s going on with Richard? | 克莱夫 理查德怎么样 |
[18:22] | Uh, echo shows very little heart activity, | 回声检查显示心脏活动微弱 |
[18:24] | and C.V.P.’s elevated. | 而且静脉压很高 |
[18:26] | Yang’s about to set up for a balloon pump. | 杨准备搭建个气囊泵 |
[18:27] | All right, well, if we’re sending him up to surgery, | 好的 如果准备给他动手术 |
[18:29] | let’s make sure we have an adequate blood supply for transfusion. | 一定要确保有足够的供血 |
[18:31] | On it. | 这就去 |
[18:32] | If–if you need to go deal with more dire patients, | 要是你有更严重的病人等着你去救 |
[18:34] | I get it. Go. I’m fine. | 我理解 你去吧 我没事 |
[18:36] | Actually, you’re not, Sasha. It’s important that | 那可不行 萨沙 |
[18:38] | we go ahead and debde and clean out this wound | 我们一定要尽快的清理伤口 |
[18:39] | as soon as possible to prevent infection. | 防止伤口感染 |
[18:43] | Sasha… are you supposed to be walking around in that thing? | 萨沙 你不该带着吊瓶到处跑 |
[18:45] | I can’t sit still. | 我不能干坐着 |
[18:46] | I’m waiting on plastic surgery to sew me up. | 我在等整形科的医生给我缝合 |
[18:48] | That’s this guy. | 就是这个医生 |
[18:49] | You mind if I, uh, if I sit here? | 我可以坐在这吗 |
[18:58] | That kinda looks like Brian’s handwriting. | 那看起来像是布莱恩的笔迹 |
[19:00] | Yeah, I know. My glasses got knocked off in the slide. | 对啊 我的眼镜在泥石流中被冲走了 |
[19:03] | I could barely see a thing, but it could’ve been. | 我什么都看不见 但是有可能 |
[19:05] | But was it his voice? | 是他的声音吗 |
[19:07] | I can’t remember. I’m sorry, Sash. | 我记不得了 抱歉 萨沙 |
[19:09] | I was kinda out of it, you know? | 我当时意识不清 |
[19:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:13] | Just a little discoloration in the tissue. | 组织上有一点褪色的痕迹 |
[19:15] | I’d like to run a few tests | 我再做几项检查 |
[19:16] | just to make sure there’s nothing to worry about. | 确保没什么严重问题 |
[19:18] | I’m just gonna numb you up, okay? | 我要暂时麻醉你 好吗 |
[19:21] | Yeah. Go ahead. | 好 继续吧 |
[19:25] | I’m telling you, that’s his writing. | 我告诉你 那就是他的笔迹 |
[19:27] | We need blood, Mer. There’s no time to screen, type, or cross. | 我们需要血液 梅 没时间对比血型了 |
[19:29] | All right? I need all the o-neg I can get. | 我需要所有的O型阴性血 |
[19:31] | Okay, but wait. Tell me what’s going on? | 好的 等等 告诉我发生了什么 |
[19:33] | And staff. Lab techs, scrub nurses. | 还有员工 实验室人员和护士 |
[19:34] | I need E.T.A.S on when you can get people in here. | 把员工都到达前 系统要恢复 |
[19:36] | Page me when you can. | 搞定了呼我 |
[19:37] | Alex, pick up the baby. | 阿历克斯 把孩子抱起来 |
[19:39] | Mer, I don’t have time. | 梅 我真没空 |
[19:40] | Alex. Pick up my baby. | 阿历克斯 把我孩子抱起来 |
[19:54] | No, the baby is for you, | 不 是让你抱孩子 |
[19:56] | so that you can stop freaking out. | 这样你就能冷静下来了 |
[19:59] | Now just relax and tell me what’s going on. | 现在放松 告诉我发生了什么 |
[20:06] | Webber and Brooks are down. They were electrocuted. | 韦伯和布鲁克斯都晕倒了 他们被电击了 |
[20:09] | It’s bad, but we’re–we’re– we’re–we’re dealing with it. | 情况很糟糕 但我们在处理了 |
[20:12] | I just need you to get on the phone | 我就想让你打些电话 |
[20:14] | And help us get those supplies, okay? | 确保我们能拿到物资 好吗 |
[20:15] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[20:17] | Here. | 给你 |
[20:18] | Your turn not to freak out. | 轮到你冷静下来了 |
[20:24] | – Okay, forceps. – Metz. | -镊子 -梅兹 |
[20:25] | – I have a status update on Dr. Webber. – Okay. | -关于韦伯医生的信息跟进 -说吧 |
[20:27] | Dr. Yang is attempting to place a balloon pump, | 杨医生正准备放置气囊泵 |
[20:29] | but he keeps coding. | 但他持续室颤 |
[20:31] | She’s placing one bedside without fluoro? | 她要在没有氟硅辅助的情况下 单边放置吗 |
[20:34] | She could rupture his aorta. | 这样会撕裂主动脉的 |
[20:35] | Do you want me to get Dr. Yang on the phone? | 需要帮你给杨医生打电话吗 |
[20:37] | You just said she’s threading a balloon pump. | 你不是说 她正在放置气囊泵吗 |
[20:38] | – She is, but… – Then how is she gonna talk on the phone? | -是的 -那她怎么通话 |
[20:40] | I didn’t… mean… | 我不是想 |
[20:41] | – Retract her. – Oh, no. | -让她下去 -别 别 |
[20:43] | – No, no, no. – Okay, let’s run the bowel. | -不 不 不 -清理肠子 |
[20:45] | – The abdomen’s fully contaminated. – Just run the bowel. | -整个腹部都被感染了 -先清理肠子 |
[20:47] | We’re gonna resect this and get out of here. | 我们把这部分切除 然后结束手术 |
[20:50] | Let’s get ready to pack him. | 准备好缝合 |
[20:52] | Come on, Lenny. | 加油啊 连尼 |
[21:00] | It’s too quiet. | 太安静了 |
[21:02] | Talk. | 说话 |
[21:08] | Y-you’re doing good. | 你 你做得不错 |
[21:10] | You… are not going to rupture the aorta | 你不会撕裂主动脉的 |
[21:15] | because you… are Cristina Yang. | 因为你 是克里斯蒂娜·杨 |
[21:18] | Attach this to the console. | 连接控制台 |
[21:20] | You are the star of your class. | 你是你们那届的佼佼者 |
[21:24] | I always knew it. I said it to anyone who’d ask– | 我一直这样认为 任何人问我 |
[21:29] | “Look out for Cristina Yang.” I-I said it to Webber. | 我都会说 “小心克里斯蒂娜·杨” 我曾对韦伯说过 |
[21:33] | “Cristina Yang is good.” | 克里斯蒂娜·杨很优秀 |
[21:36] | “Cristina Yang would not rupture an aorta.” | 克里斯蒂娜·杨绝不会撕裂主动脉 |
[21:40] | “Cristina Ya–“ | 克里斯蒂娜·杨 |
[21:45] | Oh, god, you did it. | 天啊 你做到了 |
[21:50] | Oh, dear lord. He has a steady heartbeat. | 我的神啊 他的心跳稳定了 |
[21:53] | Oh, praise Jesus. You didn’t rupture his aorta. | 万能的神 你没有撕裂他的主动脉 |
[21:57] | Secure this device and get him up to the I.C.U. | 固定住仪器 然后把他送到重症监护 |
[22:00] | We just bought him some time. | 我们只是为他争取到了些许时间 |
[22:05] | Hug me back, Cristina Yang. | 抱着我 克里斯蒂娜·杨 |
[22:07] | I know you are not a hugger, | 我知道你不喜欢拥抱 |
[22:09] | but right now I need you to hug me back. | 但现在 我要求你抱住我 |
[22:26] | Hey, Mrs. Ashford. | 你好 阿什福德夫人 |
[22:27] | Did you find out? | 你发现了吗 |
[22:28] | Press against my hands with the bottoms of your feet. | 用脚掌用力蹬我的手 |
[22:30] | Find out what? | 发现什么 |
[22:31] | About my house. | 我的房子 |
[22:33] | It has the most beautiful crown moldings. | 它的顶冠饰条是最美的 |
[22:35] | Now with your hands. | 现在手掌用力 |
[22:36] | I’m sorry. I haven’t had time to ask about your house. | 抱歉 我还没来得及过问你的房子 |
[22:39] | How’s your vision? | 你的视力清楚吗 |
[22:40] | – Any blurriness? – My vision? | -有没有模糊不清 -我的视力 |
[22:42] | I don’t care about my– | 我才不介意我的 |
[22:43] | S-stop. | 住手 |
[22:44] | Stop this nonsense. | 别在这废话了 |
[22:47] | Just call somebody, please. Find out about my house. | 请你打个电话 问问我的房子如何了 |
[22:50] | Ma’am, this isn’t nonsense. | 女士 这不是废话 |
[22:51] | I’m trying to help you, and I have about 20 other patients, | 我想要帮您 我还有20多个病人 |
[22:53] | so checking on your house is the last thing | 所以查问您的房子 |
[22:54] | on my mind right now. | 只能排在最后 |
[22:55] | People got injured badly, | 大家的伤势很严重 |
[22:57] | so you need to stop worrying about your house, | 所以请您别再对自己的房子念念不忘 |
[22:59] | and you need to tell me if you are experiencing | 现在 你得告诉我 |
[23:01] | any blurriness of vision. | 你是否视物模糊不清 |
[23:09] | His lactate is 6. | 他的乳酸值为6 |
[23:10] | 6 6? | |
[23:21] | Uh, he has an acute abdomen. Get me an O.R. and a good staff. | 他有急腹症 给我安排手术室 召集最好的人 |
[23:25] | I’ll take, uh, Linda, if she’s available. Norman. | 我要琳达 如果她有空 还有诺曼 |
[23:27] | – Are you out of your mind? – Norman’s M.I.A. | -你疯了吧 -找不到诺曼 |
[23:28] | – Okay, Anna, then. – I’ll make some phone calls. | -那就安娜 -我去打电话叫人 |
[23:31] | You’re not opening him up. | 你不能给他手术 |
[23:32] | The electrical injury | 电击受伤 |
[23:34] | may have caused intra-abdominal tissue damage | 可能导致腹腔组织受损 |
[23:37] | and likely progressing because of his heart failing. | 随着他的心脏衰竭 可能会恶化 |
[23:40] | He barely tolerated the balloon pump. | 他差点都撑不过放置气囊泵 |
[23:41] | I need to get in there and debride the dead tissue. | 我得做手术 清理坏死组织 |
[23:43] | There’s no way his heart can handle the anesthesia. | 他的心脏根本承受不了麻醉 |
[23:45] | His lactate is 6. | 他的乳酸值是6 |
[23:46] | He needs sustained cardiac I.C.U. | 他需要持续的心脏重症监护 |
[23:48] | He’s gonna die if we don’t do anything. | 如果我们什么都不做 他会死的 |
[23:50] | We’re not doing nothing. | 我们没有坐以待毙 |
[23:52] | We’re gonna let the balloon pump work.. | 我们要等气囊泵发挥作用 |
[23:54] | – I am the attending… – And keep his fluids tight. | -我是主治医师 -保持他的体液稳定 |
[23:56] | You are a fellow. I make the decisions here. | 你只是一个进修医生 而我是你老大 |
[23:59] | Well, I own this hospital. You work for me. | 这医院是我的 你给我打工呢 |
[24:04] | He’s bleeding through the packing, | 缝合过程中 他大出血 |
[24:05] | and there’s still stool coming out. | 还有粪便漏出来 |
[24:07] | Damn it. We need to take it out and resect more intestines. | 见鬼 我们得做清理 还要切除更多的肠部 |
[24:09] | How’s his I.N.R.? | 凝血值多少 |
[24:10] | The last one was 6. | 上次测量是6 |
[24:12] | Okay, give him factor VII, F.F.P.S and platelets. | 给他注射第七凝血因子 新鲜冷冻血浆和血小板 |
[24:14] | – Faster, Kepner. – He’s having arrhythmias. | -快点 凯普娜 -他心律失常 |
[24:17] | – Talk to me. – Uh… I can’t get a pulse. | -给我报数 -检测不到脉搏了 |
[24:19] | I think he’s in P.E.A. | 他没有脉电活动了 |
[24:21] | Starting compressions. | 开始按压 |
[24:25] | I know this is difficult, | 我理解这很难 |
[24:26] | but Brooks is our patient. | 但布鲁克斯是我们的病人 |
[24:27] | I’m telling you this to remind you to be her doctor, | 这么对你说 提醒你现在是她的医生 |
[24:29] | not her friend right now. | 而不是她的朋友 |
[24:31] | There are decisions to be made in there | 手术中 要做很多决定 |
[24:34] | that will affect not only her ability to be a surgeon… | 不仅会影响她的外科手术能力 |
[24:37] | her speech, her ability to function, her life. | 还有交流能力 活动能力 以及她的生活 |
[24:40] | But those decisions are ultimately mine. | 但最终决定权在我 |
[24:42] | I will not make them lightly. | 我不会草率决定 |
[24:45] | But I will make them quickly, | 但我会迅速做出决定 |
[24:46] | and you need to do exactly as I say. No questions. | 你要按我的命令做 无条件服从 |
[24:49] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[24:51] | I think so. | 应该能 |
[24:52] | That’s not good enough. | 这个答案 我不满意 |
[24:55] | Yes, sir. I-I can do it, sir. | 是的 先生 我能做到 |
[25:07] | I’ll take this to the labs, | 我把这个带到检验室 |
[25:08] | and Dr. Avery will let you know the results. | 艾弗里医生会通知你检查结果 |
[25:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:13] | Hey. Heard you were looking for this guy. | 听说你在找这个人 |
[25:17] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[25:18] | I was so worried. Get over here and give me a kiss, you jerk. | 我担心死了 小混蛋快来亲我一下 |
[25:21] | Baby, I’m all muddy. | 亲爱的 我身上都是泥 |
[25:22] | – I don’t care. – Are you okay? | -我才不介意 -你怎么样 |
[25:27] | Mmm. I knew that was your handwriting. | 我知道那是你写的 |
[25:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:30] | On Oscar. | 奥斯卡身上的笔迹 |
[25:32] | – Didn’t you pull him out? – No. | -他难道不是你拉上来的吗 -不是 |
[25:34] | Someone triaged a bunch of guys at the scene | 有人在现场伤检 |
[25:36] | and wrote vitals down with a sharpie. | 用笔写下了体征数据 |
[25:38] | Yeah, I wish that was me. | 我也希望那是我 |
[25:39] | I was just sitting in an air pocket, | 但我那时候正在气垫上 |
[25:40] | twiddling my thumbs. | 无能为力 |
[25:42] | Uh, I actually think I’m having some trouble moving. | 我觉得我移动有点困难 |
[25:44] | – I think I broke some ribs. – Let’s get those checked out. | -可能断了几根肋骨 -那过来检查一下 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:48] | Um, I heard Lenny was in surgery. How’s he doing? | 听说连尼进手术室了 他怎么样 |
[25:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:54] | P.H. is down to 7.12. | 酸碱降到7.12 |
[25:56] | Come on, Lenny. | 加油 连尼 |
[25:58] | He’s been down 20 minutes. | 已经20分钟了 |
[26:04] | Did you say “Yes”? | 你答应了吗 |
[26:06] | Sir? | 什么 |
[26:07] | To Matthew. | 你答应马修了吗 |
[26:08] | I helped with his proposal. | 求婚这事我有帮忙 |
[26:12] | Oh, uh, yeah. Yes. I said “Yes.” | 喔 我答应了 |
[26:15] | Good. | 好 |
[26:17] | I like him. He’s a good guy. | 我挺喜欢他 他人很不错 |
[26:19] | I mean, these guys– | 这群人 |
[26:22] | These first responders– they’re all good guys. | 这群现场急救员 都很不错 |
[26:25] | Hate to give up. | 讨厌放弃 |
[26:35] | Damn it, Lenny. | 该死 连尼 |
[26:45] | Time of death–1556. | 死亡时间下午3点56分 |
[26:48] | It’s Dr. Karev. The firefighters are asking for an update. | 克莱夫医生来电 其他队员想知道进展 |
[27:10] | Chaplain’s on his way to tell Marla and the girls. | 牧师正过去告诉玛勒和姑娘们 |
[27:14] | She’s gonna wanna come in | 她会过来 |
[27:16] | and see him. | 见最后一面 |
[27:17] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[27:20] | Let’s bring her in. Full lights and sirens. | 我们去接她吧 大灯鸣笛 |
[27:23] | On it. | 好 |
[27:25] | Lauenstein’s still missing. | 还没找到劳恩斯坦 |
[27:27] | We gotta bring him back. We gotta do that for Lenny. | 我们要把他找回来 为了连尼 |
[27:33] | If I could walk, I’d be out on that pile. | 如果能下床 我就能亲自去现场了 |
[27:37] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[27:48] | Kelly clamp. | 钳子 凯莉 |
[27:49] | Suction. | 吸引 |
[27:50] | Guys, he’s almost lost his entire blood volume. | 他的血几乎全流光了 |
[27:52] | – If you don’t get control up there– – it’s already done. | -要是控制不了情况 -已经好了 |
[27:54] | I controlled the bleeding using a pringle maneuver. | 我做了连续肝门阻断法 |
[27:55] | Wow. Cool. | 好厉害 |
[27:57] | Don’t be so impressed. It’s fairly standard. | 别这么吃惊 这是基础 |
[27:59] | Yeah, I know, but you did it so well. | 我知道 不过你做得很好 |
[28:06] | I was wrong before, Murphy, | 我之前说错了 墨菲 |
[28:07] | When I implied that Dr. Robbins wasn’t a real general surgeon. | 我说罗宾斯医生算不上真正的普外医生 |
[28:11] | She is. She’s an excellent general surgeon. | 她不但是普外医生 而且非常出色 |
[28:15] | It’s okay. We’ve all said things that we shouldn’t have. | 没关系 我们都说过一些让自己后悔的话 |
[28:26] | Oh, Owen. | 欧文 |
[28:27] | Owen, no. You’re not gonna “Owen” this. | 不能叫欧文 |
[28:29] | No personal relationships. This is professional. | 不能这么私人化 拿出职业精神 |
[28:31] | – This is Dr. Hunt. – What is going on? | -这位是亨特医生 -怎么回事 |
[28:33] | Dr. Webber has an acute abdomen. | 韦伯医生出现急腹症 |
[28:36] | – He needs surgery. – He barely survived the balloon pump. | -他需要动手术 -他撑不过麻醉 |
[28:38] | – His lactate is 6… – and holding. | -他的乳酸是6 -保持在6 |
[28:40] | So what if it’s holding? Something is dead inside of him. | 保持又有什么用 他体内有情况 |
[28:42] | – It’s not gonna get undead. – It is way too risky, and you know it. | -不可能就这么好了 -这样太冒险 你也清楚 |
[28:45] | I would rather take the risk | 我宁愿冒险一搏 |
[28:47] | than just wait for what we know is gonna kill him. | 而不是看着他死 |
[28:49] | Stop, stop. What does his healthcare directive say | 别吵 针对极端情况 |
[28:53] | about extraordinary measures? | 他的医学授权书怎么说 |
[28:59] | Whoa. I smell dead people. | 一股死人味 |
[29:01] | Oh, and spiders. Dead people killed by spiders. | 还有蜘蛛 蜘蛛杀的人 |
[29:03] | Okay, let’s find his personnel file. | 开始找人事资料吧 |
[29:07] | Oh! Okay, I, uh, got it. | 我找到了 |
[29:13] | “Webber.” | 韦伯 |
[29:20] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[29:21] | What, he doesn’t have a healthcare directive? | 他没写吗 |
[29:26] | No. He has one. | 他写了 |
[29:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:31] | Richard designated you as his medical power of attorney. | 理查德授权你作为他的医疗代理人 |
[29:34] | But he can’t make me next of kin | 但他不能这样招呼不打 |
[29:35] | – without talking to me first. – He did. | -就指定我为最近亲属 -他就这么做了 |
[29:37] | After Adele died, he revised his directive. | 阿戴尔死后 他改了授权书 |
[29:40] | – But– – Meredith, I know this is a shock, | -但是 -梅瑞狄斯 我知道你很吃惊 |
[29:41] | but we don’t have much time. | 但我们没有时间了 |
[29:43] | Right now you need to make a decision. | 现在你必须做决定 |
[29:50] | – His heart is too weak, Meredith. – His heart can take it. | -他的心脏太脆弱 梅瑞狄斯 -他的心脏可以撑住 |
[29:53] | – You trust me, right? You named your baby after me. – Hey, hey! | -你相信我对吗 你的孩子是以我命名的 -打住 |
[29:56] | No personal relationships. | 别拉关系 |
[29:57] | The amount of electricity he had in his body | 通过他身体的电流 |
[29:59] | should have killed him instantly, | 是足以致死的 |
[30:01] | But it didn’t, which tells me that the heart damage | 但他活下来了 这说明他的心脏 |
[30:04] | – isn’t as bad as you think. – He coded four times. | -没有那么脆弱 -他休克了四次 |
[30:06] | – And we got him back! – Oh, and now you just sound idiotic. | -都被抢救回来了 -你听上去很傻 |
[30:09] | Ah-ah! Dr. Yang! | 杨医生 |
[30:10] | No, seriously. You sound like a family member | 说真的 你听上去就像 |
[30:11] | who googled “Electrocution” | 一个刚刚谷歌过电刑致死的家属 |
[30:13] | and is trying to remain optimistic. | 之后还努力保持乐观 |
[30:15] | Well, I am optimistic. | 我的确是乐观主义者 |
[30:17] | Well, Richard should have made Bailey his family member, | 理查德应该授权贝利做亲属 |
[30:19] | – because that is how she’s acting right now. – I wish he would’ve. | -她现在就像一个 -他要这么做就好了 |
[30:21] | Well, he didn’t. He put Meredith down. | 但他写的是梅瑞狄斯 |
[30:23] | Why would he do that? | 为什么啊 |
[30:25] | And she knows as well as I do that | 她和我都知道 |
[30:27] | electric shock can cause death of tissues which could start a whole | 电流致死的组织会引起严重感染 |
[30:31] | inflammatory cascade unless I debride what’s been damaged. | 除非我现在切除坏死组织 |
[30:35] | Well, he’ll have to handle it for a day to let his heart rest. | 之前要让他的心脏休息一天 |
[30:38] | – And then… – He can’t handle it? | -然后 -他承受不了 |
[30:39] | Okay, now you sound like an idiot. | 你脑子秀逗了吧 |
[30:41] | Letting that tissue die is like taking a gun | 任由组织坏死可是会 |
[30:43] | and killing him. | 置他于死地 |
[30:44] | Why wouldn’t he tell me? | 他为什么不告诉我 |
[30:46] | I don’t know, but he didn’t. | 不知道 但事实就是这样 |
[30:49] | And it’s on you, so you have to decide, Mer. | 一切取决于你 你得作出决定 梅 |
[30:52] | Yes. Meredith, please. | 是的 梅瑞狄斯 拜托你了 |
[31:00] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:04] | Just damn it. | 真该死 |
[31:06] | It’s massive. But… | 血肿很大 但… |
[31:07] | we can just evacuate it, right? | 我们只要抽吸就可以了 对吧 |
[31:09] | It doesn’t change our plan. | 不会改变原先的手术方案 |
[31:10] | Do what we can and hope for the best. | 尽可能吧 希望不会出岔子 |
[31:18] | Can you see her vital signs? | 能看到她的生命体征吗 |
[31:21] | Yeah. Bad. | 是的 不太乐观 |
[31:23] | At least Shane’s happy. | 至少肖恩很开心 |
[31:25] | Heather’s out of the competition. | 海瑟可能再也没法和他竞争了 |
[31:27] | That was mean… even for you. | 这话太刻薄了吧 即便是对于你 |
[31:29] | It was a joke. I’m trying to lighten the mood. | 我只是开玩笑 想活跃下气氛 |
[31:31] | Our friend is dying. | 我们的朋友正在垂死的边缘 |
[31:32] | You don’t even like her. | 你根本就不喜欢她 |
[31:33] | – Oh, my god. – Just ignore her, Steph. | -天呐 -别理她 斯蒂芬 |
[31:35] | Well, she usually does. | 反正她经常这样 |
[31:37] | We should get back. | 我们得回去了 |
[31:38] | – I like heather. – I know. | -我喜欢海瑟 -我知道 |
[31:53] | You know what I was thinking before you guys came in here? | 你们知道你们来之前我在想什么吗 |
[31:58] | I was thinking I wish my mother were here | 我在想我多希望我妈妈能站在这 |
[31:59] | to see my kids. | 看看我的孩子 |
[32:02] | I was wondering if she’d make a good grandmother. | 我想知道她是否能当一名称职的奶奶 |
[32:05] | But you know what that is? | 但你知道那是什么吗 |
[32:08] | That’s delusional thinking. | 那是一种幻想 |
[32:10] | Because my mother would make a horrible grandmother, | 因为对我妈妈来说 这根本不可能 |
[32:12] | because she was a horrible mother. | 因为她是一名糟糕的母亲 |
[32:17] | So… I’m delusional and hormonal. | 我现在会妄想又冲动 |
[32:20] | And I can’t trust my delusional thoughts. | 我不能仅凭主观臆断 |
[32:23] | I have to rely on the labs. | 我得依赖检验结果 |
[32:26] | So we need to run the lactate again, | 所以我们得再进行一次乳酸测定 |
[32:28] | and if it’s above 6, we’re going to do the surgery. | 如果是6以上 我们就动手术 |
[32:32] | And if it’s not, we’re not. | 如果不是 就不做 |
[32:48] | Hey, where’s Brian? | 布莱恩去哪了 |
[32:49] | – Who’s Brian? – Bed three. | -谁是布莱恩 -三床那个病人 |
[32:51] | – Broken ribs. – Dead fianc. | -肋骨骨折那个 -未婚妻要死的那个 |
[32:53] | Oh! Him. Mm-hmm. | 想起来了 |
[32:54] | Um, he left. One of his friends is still missing. | 他离开了 因为他一个朋友依然失踪 |
[32:58] | All right. Uh, listen up, guys. | 好的 听着 各位 |
[33:01] | You wanna do something for your friends that are hurt? | 你们想为受伤的朋友做点什么吗 |
[33:03] | – Sure. – How about donating some blood? | -当然 -那就献点血吧 |
[33:04] | We can do that. | 没问题 |
[33:05] | All right, just line up behind these doctors, | 那就在这些医生后面排队 |
[33:06] | and they’re gonna help you out. | 他们会帮你们采血 |
[33:08] | That way, they’re tied to the table and they can’t take off. | 这样他们就不会离开这里 |
[33:16] | I’ll give some blood. | 我想献点血 |
[33:18] | I’ll help the blood bank staff get set up. | 我去帮血库工作人员准备一下 |
[33:22] | Were you out at the pile? | 你们刚才在抢险吗 |
[33:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:24] | Do you know if 5818 Shore Drive is still standing? | 滨海大道5818号塌了吗 |
[33:26] | It’s my patient’s house, and she’s worried. | 那是我病人的房子 她很担心 |
[33:29] | Sharpie lady’s here? | “记号笔”女士在这 |
[33:30] | Sharpie lady? | “记号笔”女士 |
[33:31] | I was evacuating her when the mudslide happened, | 发生泥石流时 我正准备疏散她 |
[33:33] | and she runs back in her house. | 但她却往家里跑 |
[33:35] | I lose it on her, ’cause I’m thinking | 我就没管她了 因为我以为 |
[33:36] | she’s looking for her wallet or something, | 她是回去找她的钱包什么的 |
[33:38] | and I’m like, | 我就吼了句 |
[33:38] | “Lady, that crap can be replaced.” | “女士 那东西不要也罢” |
[33:40] | And she comes running out with a sharpie | 然后她就带着记号笔跑出来 |
[33:42] | and immediately starts digging guys out | 开始挖掘被埋的人 |
[33:43] | and taking their vitals. | 并记下他们的生命体征 |
[33:46] | That’s why her fingers are crushed. | 难怪她手指都变形了 |
[33:49] | I feel kinda bad for yelling at her. | 我真后悔吼了她一句 |
[33:52] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[33:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:58] | Crown molding’s a badass. | 那个老太太牛逼了 |
[34:11] | I was just thinking about | 我刚在想 |
[34:12] | when Richard caught me living in the limb room. | 理查德发现我住在骨科病房那件事 |
[34:15] | I was a resident. | 我那时还是住院医 |
[34:16] | Before George. Anyway… | 那是在乔治没死之前 |
[34:18] | I was in there one night, | 有一晚我刚好在那 |
[34:20] | and he–Richard walked in on me dancing in my underwear. | 理查德走进来 看到我穿着内裤跳舞 |
[34:24] | I was so embarrassed. | 我当时尴尬极了 |
[34:27] | I mean… he was the chief. | 我是说 毕竟他是主任 |
[34:39] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:40] | No. No, I’m… | 不好 我… |
[34:44] | No, I don’t dance in my underwear anymore. | 我就再也没有穿内裤跳舞了 |
[34:51] | Lactate’s 9. | 乳酸值是9 |
[34:56] | Go. | 那就去啊 |
[35:11] | You agree with Meredith’s decision? | 你认同梅瑞狄斯的决定吗 |
[35:13] | I think it was a coin toss. | 只能放手一搏了 |
[35:15] | You gonna be in there with Bailey? | 你会和贝利一起吧 |
[35:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:18] | Okay, if he has abnormal bleeding, | 好吧 如果他有异常出血 |
[35:20] | give him factor VII. | 就给他注射第七凝血因子 |
[35:21] | – He responds to it well. – Okay. | -那个对他很有效 -好的 |
[35:22] | And make sure his pulses are checked hourly. | 还有确保每小时都要监测他的脉搏 |
[35:24] | That is really important. You wanna write that down? | 那个非常重要 你要记下来吗 |
[35:27] | No, I think I… | 不需要 我觉得… |
[35:27] | You know, let me put that in your phone. | 我把它存到你手机里吧 |
[35:33] | You’re a challenging person. | 你可真是斗志激昂 |
[35:36] | I know. | 当然 |
[36:00] | The swelling is bad. | 血肿很严重 |
[36:03] | Shepherd’s had to open up a bigger chunk of her skull. | 谢博德得把她颅骨的切口开大一点 |
[36:07] | There’s no way she’s getting out of this without major deficits. | 她在手术后 已经不可能完全正常了 |
[36:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[36:24] | – Heather’s hemorrhaging. – Yeah, I heard. | -海瑟脑溢血 -我听说了 |
[36:25] | She could die. | 她有可能会死 |
[36:26] | All right, look, don’t go there. | 没事的 听着 别往那方面想 |
[36:27] | She’s my age, my class. | 她就跟我一样大 而且同班 |
[36:28] | Her locker’s right next to mine. | 她的储物柜就在我的储物柜旁边 |
[36:29] | I used her deodorant without telling her, | 我常常偷用她的除臭剂 |
[36:31] | and she could die. | 而她现在可能会死 |
[36:32] | I know. It sucks. | 我知道 这种感觉很糟糕 |
[36:34] | It all sucks. | 非常糟糕 |
[36:47] | Mm. Wait, wait. This is bad. We shouldn’t. | 等等 这样不好 我们不应该这样 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[36:50] | – But I want to. – Okay. | -但我想这样 -好吧 |
[36:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:54] | Did you have sex with any of my friends in this closet? | 你有和我朋友在这间储存室乱来过吗 |
[36:59] | Okay. No. This isn’t happening. | 好吧 还是算了 我无语了 |
[37:01] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[37:08] | I was just gonna get some lidocaine, | 我只是来拿点利多卡因的 |
[37:09] | but I’m not gonna slip on a used condom, am I? | 我不会因一个用过的安全套而滑倒吧 |
[37:12] | Screw you. | 去你丫的 |
[37:14] | Did you hear the news about me being a big slut got out? | 你有听说我成了个荡妇么 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 听说了 |
[37:17] | It’s mortifying. | 真令人痛心 |
[37:19] | But, you know, I mean, I think that– | 但我认为… |
[37:20] | I think that we’re gonna be okay. | 我认为我俩之间会没事的 |
[37:21] | You know, I-I think–I think it’s gonna make us stronger. | 我觉得我们会因此变得更坚强 |
[37:24] | You know, like a bone. | 你懂的 就像骨头一样 |
[37:25] | You know, sometimes you– you have to– | 有时 你就得… |
[37:27] | you have to break it in order for it to heal correctly. | 你就得弄断它 才能更好的复原 |
[37:29] | And I think that maybe Callie and I… | 我觉得也许凯丽和我… |
[37:34] | That’s what I was gonna tell Callie. | 我本来是准备和凯丽说这些的 |
[37:36] | Like, um, an ortho metaphor? | 有点像骨科的隐喻 |
[37:40] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[37:41] | I think you should stick to | 我觉得你还是得承认 |
[37:42] | “I’m sorry I’m such a slut.” | “是我不好 我就是一荡货” |
[37:46] | Yeah. Good call. | 好主意 |
[37:51] | Hey, Mrs. Ashford. | 阿什福德太太 |
[37:53] | You wanna press against my hands with the bottoms of your feet? | 用脚掌压一下我的手 |
[37:58] | I heard you’re kind of a hero. | 我听说你是英雄 |
[38:02] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[38:04] | Mrs. Ashford. | 阿什福德太太 |
[38:05] | I could use some help over here! | 我这里需要帮忙 |
[38:06] | You’re gonna be good, Dougie, | 你会没事的 道格 |
[38:07] | okay? You’re gonna be fine. | 明白吗 你会没事的 |
[38:08] | Douglas Lauenstein, multiple crush injuries, | 道格拉斯·劳恩斯泰因 身体多处挤压伤 |
[38:11] | B.P. 105 over 72. | 收缩压105 舒张压72 |
[38:12] | Get him up to trauma 3. Hey, where do you think you’re going? | 把他送到创伤3室 你要去哪 |
[38:17] | Sash, we got him. | 萨沙 我们找到他了 |
[38:19] | He was still in the rig. | 他还在抢救现场 |
[38:21] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[38:22] | Yeah, he’s gonna be okay, but I gotta head back out. | 他会没事的 但我得回到那边去 |
[38:25] | We’re trying to stabilize the area, | 我们在尽力稳固那片土地 |
[38:26] | make sure we don’t lose any more houses. | 确保不会再有任何房屋损失 |
[38:27] | You’re not going anywhere. You’re still bleeding. | 你哪也不能去 你还在流血 |
[38:29] | Well, just patch me up. | 那就快给我包扎 |
[38:30] | No, I already did that. | 不 我已经包扎过了 |
[38:31] | Well, maybe this guy can help. | 也许这家伙能帮忙 |
[38:32] | All right, Sasha, we just got your studies back, | 萨沙 我们刚拿到你的病理报告 |
[38:35] | and this is necrotizing fasciitis. | 结果显示这是坏死性筋膜炎 |
[38:37] | It is aggressive, | 极具侵袭性 |
[38:38] | and we need to get you up to surgery right away. | 我们得马上安排你动手术 |
[38:40] | How–how did I– | 我怎么会… |
[38:41] | Uh, the water and the mud that you were stuck in. | 是水和泥土的问题 |
[38:43] | Both of those are breeding grounds for this type | 两者都是这种细菌的 |
[38:44] | – of bacteria. – Well, wait– | -滋生地 -等等 |
[38:45] | It’s a flesh-eating bacteria, Brian, all right? | 这是一种食肉菌 布莱恩 明白吗 |
[38:47] | What’s most important is that | 现在最重要的是我们得 |
[38:48] | we get her prepped and ready right away. Let’s go. | 马上准备手术 我们走吧 |
[38:55] | A doctor puts on his white coat to save lives, | 医生穿上白大褂是为了挽救生命 |
[38:59] | defy death, but once he takes it off, | 与死亡抗争 但一旦他脱下了 |
[39:04] | he’s vulnerable, | 就变得非常脆弱 |
[39:06] | just like anybody else. | 和其他人一样 |
[39:11] | Human. | 化为凡人 |
[39:34] | Ma’am… | 太太 |
[39:35] | I’m Dr. Kepner. | 我是凯普娜医生 |
[39:37] | I worked on your husband. | 我是你丈夫的主治医生 |
[39:39] | Would you like to see him? | 你想见他吗 |
[39:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:45] | We’re all gonna die. | 人终有一死 |
[39:49] | We don’t get much say over how or when. | 但一般决定不了死亡的时刻和方式 |
[39:54] | His ring. | 他的戒指 |
[39:57] | Thought you’d want it back. | 我想你会想要的 |
[39:59] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:01] | But we do get to decide how we’re gonna live. | 但我们能决定如何活着 |
[40:06] | So do it. | 那就去做吧 |
[40:09] | Decide. | 决定吧 |
[40:12] | Is this the life you want to live? | 这是你想要的生活吗 |
[40:17] | Is this the person you want to love? | 这是你想去爱的人吗 |
[40:42] | Is this the best you can be? | 你尽全力了吗 |
[40:47] | Can you be stronger? | 你能变得更坚强 |
[40:52] | Kinder? | 更友善吗 |
[40:54] | Be a good friend. | 当是安慰朋友 |
[40:55] | Tell me I made the right decision. | 告诉我我做出了正确的选择 |
[40:58] | More compassionate? | 更富有同情心 |
[41:01] | You made the right decision. | 你的决定是对的 |
[41:06] | Oh, damn it. There’s blood in the temporal horn. | 该死 颞角那出血了 |
[41:09] | I’m gonna have to do a temporal lobectomy. | 我得行颞叶切除术 |
[41:11] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[41:12] | She’ll have motor and memory deficits if you– | 这会给她带来运动和记忆障碍的 |
[41:13] | I’m trying to save her life. | 我是在救她的命 |
[41:17] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[41:19] | Shane. | 肖恩 |
[41:20] | No, I did this. | 不 都是我造成的 |
[41:22] | You didn’t do anything. This is not your fault. | 这跟你没关 不是你的错 |
[41:23] | This just happened. | 只是碰巧发生的 |
[41:25] | Now I can’t have you in here if you can’t hold it together. | 如果你支持不住 就不能继续待在手术室 |
[41:29] | Can you be in here? | 你能行吗 |
[41:32] | Decide. | 决定吧 |
[41:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:37] | Dissectors. | 解剖器 |
[41:38] | Breathe in. | 吸气 |
[41:40] | Tell me again. | 再说一遍 |
[41:44] | Breathe out. | 呼气 |
[41:46] | You made the right decision. | 你的决定是对的 |
[41:49] | And decide. | 然后做出决定 |
[42:04] | 10 blade. | 10号手术刀 |