时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The waiting can kill you. | 等待会让你痛不欲生 |
[00:10] | You make a decision, | 一旦作出决定 |
[00:12] | and then the world has to turn. | 将会有翻天覆地的变化 |
[00:25] | The consequences unfold… | 你的双手将会创造出… |
[00:28] | out of your hands. | 无穷的可能性 |
[00:30] | There’s only one thing that seems clear… | 而在你静静等待的时刻中 |
[00:32] | in those quiet moments while you wait. | 只有一件事是可以确定的 |
[00:35] | Whatever you chose was wrong. | 不管如何选择都是错误的 |
[00:37] | – You think he put you in his will? – No. | -你觉得他遗嘱里会不会有你 -不会 |
[00:40] | Next of kin. | 你可是他最亲的人了 |
[00:42] | – Maybe you get the house. – I have a house. | -也许你能得到他的房子 -我自己有房子 |
[00:44] | Well, you can give me his house. I mean, I could use a house. | 那你可以给我啊 我又没房子 |
[00:46] | He’s not my father. | 他不是我的父亲 |
[00:47] | I’ve been telling him this for years. | 这几年我说了无数次 |
[00:49] | He just feels guilty | 他只是很惭愧 |
[00:50] | because he busted up my parents’ marriage. | 因为他的介入 我父母离婚了 |
[00:52] | – That’s not my problem. – It is now. | -这和我没关系啊 -现在有了 |
[00:54] | Yeah, I mean, sticking me with his end of life care– | 可不是嘛 现在让我给他临终陪护 |
[00:58] | Doesn’t ask, doesn’t give me an out– | 不征得我同意 也不给我选择 |
[01:00] | – That’s real love. – Well, it sounds like family to me. | -这才是真爱 -这才是一家人 |
[01:02] | Maybe he is your father. Banged your mom enough. | 也许他就是你亲爹 跟你妈缠绵了不少日子 |
[01:05] | – Alex. – Did they know each other before you were born? | -亚历克斯 -你出生前他们就认识吗 |
[01:08] | They met when I was 3. | 我三岁时他们才认识 |
[01:09] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. That’s what they told you. | 这是他们的一面之词 |
[01:13] | I gotta get back to the E.R. | 我得回急诊室了 |
[01:17] | Ow. Oh, no, no. Let me get it. | 不不 我来接 |
[01:19] | This is Yang. | 我是杨 |
[01:22] | And how about Brooks? | 那布鲁克斯怎么样 |
[01:29] | I know. I’m fine. | 别担心 我没事 |
[01:30] | Hey, look. I need to run to my nec fasc surgery. | 我现在要去做坏死性筋膜炎的手术了 |
[01:32] | – He’s in cardiogenic shock. – No. | -他现正处在心源性休克中 -天哪 |
[01:34] | Bailey feels like there’s likely some internal necrosis. | 贝利觉得可能有部分内脏坏死 |
[01:36] | So she took him up to the O.R. | 所以她要给他手术 |
[01:38] | – With this kind of cardiac compromise? – Yeah–and she– | -在这种心脏损伤的情况下 -是的… |
[01:40] | Unh-unh. She–mom. Mom? | 她…妈妈 |
[01:43] | Look… | 听我说 |
[01:47] | I need Hunt in here. | 找亨特来 |
[01:48] | – I can try to– – Now! | -我可以… -快去 |
[01:50] | Ready? Go. Two, three… | 准备 开始 二 三 |
[02:00] | Bowels are completely clean. | 肠子没问题 |
[02:01] | Should we recheck the pelvis? | 要不再检查下骨盆 |
[02:03] | I have, four times. | 我已经检查四次了 |
[02:09] | What the hell do you think you’re doing– | 你们他妈的在干吗啊 |
[02:11] | Cutting open a man in cardiogenic shock | 片子上什么都没有 |
[02:13] | with nothing on his C.T.? | 就给一个心源性休克的人开刀 |
[02:15] | There’s dead tissue somewhere inside him. | 他身体里某处一定有坏死组织 |
[02:17] | I’d like to find it before it kills him. | 我要在它弄死他之前找到 |
[02:19] | He can’t handle this stress | 在心脏功能稳定之前 |
[02:21] | until his cardiac status is stabilized! | 他是承受不了这种损伤的 |
[02:23] | Get him off that table! | 赶快停止手术 |
[02:25] | Lap pad, please. | 止血垫 |
[02:26] | – Dr. Hunt! – Dr. Avery, I’m gonna have to ask you | -亨特医生 -艾弗里医生 我需要你 |
[02:29] | to keep it down while we’re doing our work. | 在我们工作时保持安静 |
[02:33] | Huh, there’s a surprise for you. | 这下满意了吧 |
[02:35] | Pressure’s dropping. Is his dopamine maxed out? | 血压下降 是不是多巴胺到极限了 |
[02:36] | Yeah, it’s at 20. | 是的 现在是20 |
[02:37] | Close the patient! | 给病人缝合 |
[02:39] | Come on. Where are you? | 到底在哪啊 |
[02:41] | Dr. Hunt! Brooks is crashing. | 亨特医生 布鲁克斯不行了 |
[02:44] | Bailey, he’s having runs of V-tach. | 贝利 他室颤了 |
[02:46] | Close… him… up! | 缝 合 |
[02:54] | Closing. | 现在缝合 |
[02:55] | – Can you get by without me? – Just go. | -没有我行吗 -走吧 |
[03:19] | Hey, how’s it going with Brooks? | 布鲁克斯怎么样 |
[03:30] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 别动别动 |
[03:31] | You gotta drink the juice, man. | 你得喝点果汁 兄弟 |
[03:33] | You give us half your blood and head back to the pile, | 你把一半的血都给了我们 现在回去救援 |
[03:35] | you’re gonna pass out. | 你会晕倒的 |
[03:40] | Heather didn’t make it. | 海瑟没挺过来 |
[03:44] | Come on. | 过来 |
[04:11] | I’m gonna give the interns the rest of the night off. | 今晚剩下的时间我想让实习生们休息 |
[04:14] | Can you give me a hand if there’s anything they drop? | 你能帮我处理一下他们留下的工作吗 |
[04:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:17] | I’m so sorry about Heather. | 海瑟的事我很难过 |
[04:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:21] | Dr. Hunt, Lydia’s desatting, | 亨特医生 莉迪亚不能呼吸了 |
[04:23] | decreased breath sounds on the left. | 左肺呼吸减弱 |
[04:24] | – Wha– – Sharpie lady. | -什么 -记号姐 |
[04:25] | Oh. Should I throw in a chest tube? | 要给她插跟胸管吗 |
[04:26] | Dr. Yang is gonna take over that case. | 杨医生会接管这个病人 |
[04:28] | Why? I can handle a chest tube. | 为什么 我会插胸管啊 |
[04:33] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[04:36] | I got a woman with necrotizing fasciitis, | 我有个病人坏死性筋膜炎 |
[04:37] | and the interns aren’t operating. | 现在实习生们都崩溃了 |
[04:39] | – So can you– – Of course. | -你能不能… -当然 |
[04:41] | Well, she’s already on the table, | 她已经在手术台上了 |
[04:42] | and the anesthesiologists are lining her up. | 麻醉师已经给她准备了 |
[04:44] | – Be ready in ten. – Okay. Hey… | -十点钟开始 -好的 那个… |
[04:49] | It’s just terrible. | 这简直太糟糕了 |
[04:52] | Jackson. | 杰克森 |
[04:54] | Oh, hey. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:11] | And what about Richard? | 理查德怎么样 |
[05:12] | Still critical, | 情况还很危险 |
[05:13] | but his pressure stabilized once Bailey closed. | 但贝利一缝合 他的血压就稳定了 |
[05:16] | So Bailey closed because his vitals tanked, | 所以贝利缝合是因为他情况危急 |
[05:19] | or because Catherine Avery was in the gallery screaming? | 还是因为凯瑟琳·艾弗里在观摩室大叫啊 |
[05:25] | Oh, Derek. | 可怜的德瑞克 |
[05:34] | You heard about Brooks? | 听说布鲁克斯的事了吗 |
[05:38] | I can’t believe it. | 真是难以接受 |
[05:42] | Can we have a conversation? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[05:46] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[05:51] | I know you’re mad. | 我知道你很生气 |
[05:53] | And telling everyone– I guess… | 把这事闹的尽人皆知 |
[05:56] | I deserved that. | 这是我活该 |
[06:00] | – But we could just– – I said not now. | -但是我们… -我说了现在不行 |
[06:08] | Hey, it’s right behind me! | 就在我后面 |
[06:11] | Are you headed back out? | 你要再回去吗 |
[06:14] | Be careful, okay? | 自己要小心啊 |
[06:15] | It was Avery, right? | 是艾弗里 对吗 |
[06:18] | He’s the guy that you… | 他就是你… |
[06:21] | I get it. He’s a good-looking guy. | 我懂 人长得帅 |
[06:23] | – Practically runs the hospital. – Matthew– | -还管着一间医院 -马修 |
[06:24] | And I proposed to you in front of a hundred people. | 而我在那么多人面前求婚 |
[06:26] | I didn’t really give you the opportunity to say “No.” | 明摆着不给你机会拒绝 |
[06:28] | So… | 所以… |
[06:31] | Did you want to say “No”? | 你想要拒绝吗 |
[06:49] | Callie? | 凯丽 |
[07:20] | Callie? | 凯丽 |
[07:33] | Callie?! | 凯丽 |
[07:45] | We got the clot out, | 我们把血块弄出来了 |
[07:45] | but there was just so much swelling. | 但血肿太严重了 |
[07:49] | Couldn’t get it to stop. | 无法制止 |
[07:52] | Did you tell the family? | 你告诉她家里人了吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah, I had someone call her mom when we found her | 我让人去打给她妈妈了 |
[07:55] | and tell her that she was injured. | 就告诉她女儿受伤了 |
[07:58] | She’s coming down from someplace in Oregon. | 她从俄勒冈那边赶过来 |
[08:00] | I just didn’t want to tell her | 我不想让她在路上 |
[08:01] | when she was still on the road. | 听到这个消息 |
[08:07] | Okay, so you need to go to the day care | 那你得去日托所 |
[08:09] | and pick up Zola because she’s gonna think | 把佐拉接回来 不然她会认为 |
[08:11] | we had a baby and forgot about her. | 我们有了新的孩子就忘了她 |
[08:13] | I’ll call the babysitter and tell her | 我会给保姆打电话 告诉她 |
[08:15] | to meet you at the house in an hour. | 一个小时后在家里和你碰头 |
[08:16] | And you should tell the interns | 你还得告诉实习生们 |
[08:18] | to hang out and wait till Heather’s mom arrives. | 让他们待在一起等海瑟的妈妈 |
[08:24] | Give me the baby. | 把孩子给我吧 |
[08:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:35] | I know. | 宝贝 |
[08:42] | That is a lot of blood. | 失血不少啊 |
[08:43] | – Should I book an O.R.? – No, not yet. | -要我预订个手术室吗 -先不用 |
[08:45] | We’ll monitor her for the next couple of hours | 在接下来的几个小时里观察她的病情 |
[08:47] | and then decide. | 然后再做决定 |
[08:51] | My–my house. | 我的…我的房子 |
[08:54] | Ma’am, you’ve lost quite a lot of blood. | 女士 你损失了不少血 |
[08:57] | You should rest. | 现在应该休息 |
[08:58] | I-I wouldn’t worry about the house right now. | 不要担心房子了 |
[09:03] | You can’t scream at my doctors when there is | 手术台上还有病人的时候 |
[09:05] | an open body on the table. | 你不能冲我的医生们大喊大叫 |
[09:07] | I can’t believe you let her talk you into | 真不能理解你同意她 |
[09:07] | a boondoggle like that. | 做这种蠢事 |
[09:08] | Dr. Avery, if you have any issues with– | 艾弗里医生 如果你有什么意见… |
[09:10] | Does he know why you cut open a man in severe cardiac distress | 他知道你为了东戳戳西看看 |
[09:13] | just so you could poke around and see what’s going on? | 就给一个极度心衰的病人开刀吗 |
[09:15] | – We looked at all of the options. – Tell him. | -我们检查了所有可能性 -告诉他 |
[09:17] | You tell him you feel guilty | 你告诉他你是自责 |
[09:19] | because the last thing Richard Webber heard from you | 因为你和理查德·韦伯的最后一句话是 |
[09:21] | is that he’s a drunk who ruined your life, | 他是酒鬼还毁了你的人生 |
[09:24] | after all he’s done for you. | 不顾他为你倾尽全力 |
[09:26] | We talk on the phone for an hour every night. | 我们每晚打一小时电话 |
[09:29] | It came up. | 他说起过 |
[09:30] | You feel bad, go find a priest. | 你要是内疚 找神父忏悔去 |
[09:32] | But do not try to fix it with a Hail Mary. | 但别想充圣母弥补过错 |
[09:34] | That very well may kill the man! | 那会害死他的 |
[09:37] | I want acces to his charts… right now. | 我要看他的病例 现在就要 |
[09:43] | I’ll be back in about an hour. | 我一小时后回来 |
[09:45] | Heather’s mother won’t probably be here yet, | 海瑟的妈妈那时应该还没到 |
[09:46] | but if she is, uh, someone stay with her | 但如果她到了 有人要陪着她 |
[09:49] | – until I get back. – We don’t tell her, do we? | -直到我回来 -我们不告诉她 是吧 |
[09:51] | No, I will. | 不 我来说 |
[09:52] | Just think of some good Heather stories. | 想几件有关海瑟的好人好事吧 |
[09:53] | Once she knows, | 一旦她知道了 |
[09:55] | she’s gonna want to know that she died among friends. | 她会希望她死的时候有朋友陪伴 |
[10:05] | Who’s gonna wait? | 谁来等 |
[10:06] | I can’t. I can’t. She’ll see it in my face. | 我不行 她会从我的表情中看出来的 |
[10:11] | What the hell is his problem? It’s not like they were friends. | 他到底有什么毛病啊 他们有那么亲吗 |
[10:12] | – I am not waiting with her alone. – I’m not either. | -我可不要一个人等她 -我也不要 |
[10:15] | Okay. Nobody goes. We all wait. | 好吧 谁也不许走 我们一起等 |
[10:17] | Now go find Shane and tell him we’re doing this together. | 现在去找肖恩 告诉他我们一起等 |
[10:19] | What are you, my mother? You find him. | 你是我妈么 你自己去找 |
[10:23] | Yes, yes, yes. | 好了好了 |
[10:24] | – Hey. – Hey,can you watch her for a minute? | -嗨 -嗨 你能帮我看会儿她吗 |
[10:26] | – Yeah. – I need to get my laptop. | -行啊 -我得去拿我的笔记本 |
[10:27] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:31] | My wife’s an s-l-u-t. | 我老婆是个贱人 |
[10:33] | Sofia and I are spending the night at a hotel. | 索菲亚和我去住酒店 |
[10:35] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[10:37] | I don’t know. Okay, I’ll be right back. | 我也不知道 马上回来 |
[10:41] | We’re gonna let her stay at a hotel? | 我们难道让她们住酒店吗 |
[10:45] | So is this the woman | 这女人就是那个 |
[10:46] | whose fiance is also a firefighter, | 未婚夫也是消防员 |
[10:49] | – but they couldn’t find him for a while? – Yep. | -但之前没找到的吗 -是的 |
[10:51] | Forceps. | 镊子 |
[10:55] | Wow, this wound is really deep. | 这伤口真深啊 |
[10:58] | – To get good margins, we’re gonna have to– – I got it. | -想要边缘平滑 我们得… -行了 |
[11:04] | You are one sleepy girl. | 你还真能睡啊 |
[11:06] | I’m gonna get you to bed right now. | 现在就让你上床睡 |
[11:12] | I was gonna go to a hotel. | 我想去酒店的 |
[11:15] | But Mer said I should come here. | 但梅说我应该来这 |
[11:17] | Well, I guess I should have read those five text messages. | 我应该看那五条未读短信的 |
[11:19] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:21] | I’m sorry. Sofia’s asleep in Zola’s bed– | 真对不起 索菲亚在佐拉的床上睡呢 |
[11:24] | And I-I can move her. She– | 我可以把她抱走 她… |
[11:26] | She probably won’t wake up. | 她应该不会醒的 |
[11:29] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | Catherine may be right. I mean, it’s possible | 凯瑟琳也许说的对 有可能 |
[11:35] | I’m too close to this to see it clearly. | 我是当事者迷了 |
[11:38] | Am I supposed to be seeing this clearly? | 我应该是旁观者清吗 |
[11:43] | Well, Yang was advocating for a more conservative approach. | 杨认为应该采用保守治疗 |
[11:47] | I guess that’s what we go with. | 我们就这么办吧 |
[11:48] | Catherine’s reviewing his chart– | 凯瑟琳正在看他的病历… |
[11:52] | labs, I don’t know. | 还有检查报告什么的 |
[11:54] | If she wants to make the decisions, | 如果她想做决定 |
[11:56] | then maybe she should. | 那就让她做好了 |
[12:01] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[12:03] | Hey, how is she doing? | 她还好吗 |
[12:04] | Well, I-I put in the chest tube. | 我插了胸管 |
[12:06] | One of her broken ribs sliced into her lung. | 她的一条肋骨断到肺里去了 |
[12:08] | So, I mean, she put out a lot of blood. | 她损失了不少血 |
[12:10] | – We’re watching her. – Okay. | -我们还在观察 -好的 |
[12:12] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[12:15] | Fabulous. | 不能再好了 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:22] | – What? – I-I just… | -怎么了啊 -就是… |
[12:28] | I wish I had known it was gonna be | 我多希望我知道 |
[12:30] | the last time you and I were together. | 那是我们最后一次在一起了 |
[12:32] | I would have done things a little differently. | 我会让那一次与众不同的 |
[12:36] | Well, was the last time bad? | 最后一次做的不好吗 |
[12:38] | No, the last time was Wednesday, | 不 上一次是周三 |
[12:40] | when we knocked that plate off the counter, | 我们把盘子摔了 |
[12:42] | and I spent half the night pulling shards of glass | 然后我花了大半夜把你脚上的玻璃 |
[12:44] | – out of your foot. – That was not the last time. | -挑出来 -不是那次 |
[12:46] | It was? | 是吗 |
[12:47] | Not our best work. | 不过表现不好 |
[12:51] | Well, that’s awful. | 那次太糟糕了 |
[12:52] | After the kind of run we had… | 折腾了这么久还… |
[12:56] | It’s just a shame. | 太糟糕了 |
[13:02] | Shameful. | 是很糟糕 |
[13:27] | Everyone I love either cheats on me or dies. | 我爱的人不是出轨就是死掉 |
[13:30] | Callie… | 凯丽 |
[13:31] | Or cheats on me and dies. | 或是先出轨后死掉 |
[13:34] | – George did both. – Arizona’s not gonna die. | -乔治就是 -亚利桑那不会死 |
[13:37] | Yeah, that doesn’t make me feel any better. | 是啊 不过这没让我多开心 |
[13:41] | Ugh. I’m sorry. I’m drinking all your wine. | 抱歉 把你的酒喝光了 |
[13:45] | You should be drinking all your wine | 你才应该大喝一场 |
[13:47] | after what you went through tonight with Heather and… | 你今晚经历了海瑟的事… |
[13:51] | and Richard, oh, my god! | 还有理查德 天啊 |
[13:53] | Why is everything so horrible? | 为什么每件事都这么糟 |
[13:55] | Please, it’s okay. Go ahead. | 没事 喝吧 |
[13:58] | It’s all yours. | 尽情喝 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:12] | I’ll open another bottle. | 我再开一瓶吧 |
[14:14] | Just page her! | 呼叫她 |
[14:15] | I can’t page someone 911 without the name of the patient– | 我不能没有紧急情况就呼叫她 |
[14:16] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[14:17] | When Dr. Torres calls in, she’ll expect to know who– | 托瑞斯医生会打电话过来问情况 |
[14:19] | No, there’s no patient. Just page her. | 不 没病人 呼叫她 |
[14:21] | We can’t page 911 without a patient emergency. | 没有紧急状况不能呼叫911 |
[14:23] | Look at me. Does it look like this is not an emergency? | 看我 这不紧急吗 |
[14:26] | Hey, hey! What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:28] | – I need you to page Callie 911. – Why? | -紧急呼叫凯丽 -为什么 |
[14:30] | Because she took off with my baby, | 因为她带着孩子走了 |
[14:32] | and I don’t know where, | 我不知道她去哪了 |
[14:33] | and when I call her, she doesn’t pick up. | 我打电话她也不接 |
[14:35] | – All right, did she… – No, just do it! | -或许她… -不 呼叫她 |
[14:38] | So we were able to remove all of the necrotic tissue, | 我们移除了全部坏死组织 |
[14:41] | but the labs suggest | 但检查报告显示 |
[14:43] | that your organs are beginning to fail. | 你的器官在衰竭 |
[14:46] | Well, is there anything that you can do? | 还能怎么办 |
[14:48] | Well, we’re giving you some powerful antibiotics. | 我们会给你开药效很强的抗生素 |
[14:50] | And we’re hoping that that stops the process. | 希望能停止器官衰竭 |
[14:54] | – But… – but I might not make it. | -但… -但我有可能会活不下来 |
[14:57] | We are going to do everything that we possibly can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[15:00] | Bri… | 布莱恩 |
[15:05] | We want to get married now. | 我们想现在结婚 |
[15:06] | Right now no matter what happens, | 就现在 不管接下来发生什么 |
[15:08] | we want to be married. | 我们想结婚 |
[15:10] | We need a chaplain. | 我们需要一位牧师 |
[15:15] | Hey, Bailey. | 嘿 贝利 |
[15:17] | Arizona is in the lobby | 亚利桑那在大堂那 |
[15:18] | screaming at nurses. | 朝护士大吼 |
[15:20] | – Why? – ‘Cause she has no idea where Callie is… | -为什么 -因为她不知道凯丽在哪里 |
[15:23] | or the baby. | 还有孩子 |
[15:24] | Oh, well, you need to tell her they’re at my house. | 你得告诉她 她俩都在我家 |
[15:27] | Callie’s not a battered woman. | 凯丽不是个脆弱的人 |
[15:29] | We’re not harboring her until she gets a restraining order. | 我们不能藏着她 等她去申请限制令 |
[15:31] | She just wants some space. | 她只是需要空间 |
[15:32] | But you don’t think Arizona’s called her, | 你难道不知道亚利桑那 |
[15:34] | like, 300 times? | 给她打了无数个电话吧 |
[15:36] | If Callie wanted her to know where she was, | 如果凯丽想让她知道她在哪 |
[15:38] | she’d have– she’d have told her. | 她早就说了 |
[15:39] | You think it’s okay that Arizona | 难道亚利桑那不知道自己孩子在哪 |
[15:40] | doesn’t know where her baby is? | 这没问题吗 |
[15:41] | – She’s Sofia’s mom, too. – They’re both our friends. | -她也是索菲亚的妈妈 -她们都是朋友 |
[15:43] | You know, we shouldn’t take sides. | 我们不该偏心 |
[15:45] | It’s not taking sides to tell Arizona where her kid is. | 告诉亚利桑那孩子的下落不是偏心 |
[15:47] | Oh, you think that’s how it’s gonna go? | 你认为说了就没事了吗 |
[15:52] | What happened to your hair? | 你头发怎么了 |
[15:55] | She wasn’t funny funny, but she was weird funny. | 她不是那种风趣的人 但她很搞怪 |
[15:59] | We’re not saying that to her mom. | 我们才不要跟她母亲说这话 |
[16:03] | Remember when she swallowed that marble? | 记得她曾经吞下弹珠吗 |
[16:05] | We could talk about that. | 我们说那个吧 |
[16:06] | – Her mom knows she swallowed a marble, idiot. – You know what? | -她妈妈知道这事 傻子 -真的吗 |
[16:09] | When you have a better idea, you let me know. | 如果你有好想法 要告诉我啊 |
[16:10] | You were her roommate. | 你是她舍友 |
[16:12] | How do you not have a single nice story about her? | 你连她的一件好事都说不出吗 |
[16:15] | She took my white sweater and returned it pink. | 她向我借了件白毛衣 还回来就成粉红了 |
[16:17] | She left the apartment without waking me up | 她走的时候不叫醒我 |
[16:19] | when we both had rounds, which she knew about and said, | 她明明知道我要巡房 还说 |
[16:21] | “I didn’t want to bother you. You looked so peaceful.” | 我不想吵醒你 你睡得好香啊 |
[16:24] | She’d drink all the milk | 她喝完所以牛奶 |
[16:25] | and return the empty carton back in the fridge. | 还把空盒子放回冰箱 |
[16:26] | Then why are you all red-eyed and puffy? | 那你还伤心个什么 |
[16:28] | We weren’t soul mates. | 我们不是灵魂伴侣 |
[16:30] | It doesn’t mean I wanted her dead. | 但我也不想她死啊 |
[16:44] | – What’s going on with the baby? – Oh, nothing. He’s fine. | -孩子怎么了 -他没事 |
[16:46] | – They have him in the nursery. – Oh. Oh. I thought– | -有人照看他 -我还以为 |
[16:48] | – I thought something happened. – No, no. | -以为发生什么事呢 -没事 |
[16:50] | I paged you because I wanted to let you know | 我呼叫你来 是想告诉你 |
[16:52] | that Callie and Sofia are going to stay at my place tonight. | 凯丽和索菲亚在我家过夜 |
[16:56] | I think she just needs some space. | 我觉得她需要空间 |
[16:58] | She needs to cool off. And… I know | 她想冷静一下 我知道你… |
[17:00] | you’re not gonna go run over there or anything, | 不会跑过去或怎样 |
[17:02] | but I just thought you would like to know | 只是觉得你应该知道 |
[17:04] | – that she and the baby are– – Arizona. | -她和孩子… -亚利桑那 |
[17:06] | Arizona?! | 亚利桑那 |
[17:11] | – Is “I told you so” inappropriate? – Shut it. | -说”早就告诉你” 合适吗 -闭嘴 |
[17:16] | Come on. What about… Hassan? | 加把劲啊 哈山呢 |
[17:20] | He’s out at the pile, too? | 他也不在吗 |
[17:20] | You realize they can’t all be out at the damn pile. | 你知道他们不可能全不在吧 |
[17:23] | No, I don’t care what religion they are. | 不 我才不管他是信什么教的 |
[17:24] | Just give me somebody–anybody that can officiate this– | 给我找个人来 能主婚的 |
[17:27] | Yeah, as a member of the board, I’m gonna say | 作为董事会成员 我得说 |
[17:29] | you want to stay away from phrases like, | 你不能说这样的话 |
[17:30] | “Even a Catholic.” | 什么叫”即使是天主教徒” |
[17:34] | All right, uh, just call me back. | 好吧 回头打给我 |
[17:38] | How is Richard? | 理查德怎样 |
[17:39] | Hanging by a thread. Thank you very much. | 命悬一线 非常感谢 |
[17:42] | You gonna scream at me, too, now? | 你也要吼我吗 |
[17:44] | I heard you already had a go at Hunt and Bailey. | 听说你吼了贝利和亨特 |
[17:45] | I just wanna know what in god’s name | 我就想知道你这脑袋里 |
[17:47] | – was going on through your head– – Stop! | -到底在想什么 -停下来 |
[17:50] | You are terrified. I get that. | 我知道你害怕 |
[17:53] | You love him. | 你爱他 |
[17:53] | And you are as scared as you have ever been. | 而且你从没像现在这么害怕过 |
[17:56] | Marching through this hospital | 在医院里暴走 |
[17:57] | telling everybody they are incompetent | 指责每个人能力不足 |
[17:58] | is not gonna fix that situation. | 这解决不了问题 |
[18:01] | We are all doing our best. | 我们都在尽力 |
[18:04] | And we are gonna take good care of him. | 我们会好好照顾他的 |
[18:08] | And we… are gonna take good care of you. | 我们也会…好好照顾你 |
[18:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:18] | As soon as he’s stable… | 等他稳定下来 |
[18:20] | As soon as the storm passes, | 等风暴平息 |
[18:23] | I’m going to move him to another hospital. | 我就让他转院 |
[18:36] | I’m gonna do a thoracotomy on Lydia. | 我要给莉迪亚做开胸手术 |
[18:38] | Just waiting for an O.R. to open up. | 要等手术室空出来 |
[18:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:44] | So thanks for… before. | 感谢…刚才的事 |
[18:47] | “Thanks”? | 感谢 |
[18:49] | Are you gonna send a card on pretty stationery? | 你要给我送张漂亮卡片吗 |
[18:51] | I’m just glad… | 我只是很高兴… |
[18:53] | that we’ve given each other a better last memory. | 能给对方留下比较好的”最后一次” |
[19:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:04] | If we’d really thought it through, | 如果我们真想清楚了 |
[19:06] | then for the last time we’d have– | 那么上次我们… |
[19:08] | What? | 什么 |
[19:28] | Is he in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[19:29] | – I can’t see anything. – Keep your voices down. She’s sleeping. | -什么也看不见 -小声点 她睡觉呢 |
[19:31] | – No, she’s not. – Oh. Sorry, um, | -没有睡 -抱歉 |
[19:34] | – We were just looking for Dr. Shepherd. – He’s not here. | -我们在找谢博德医生 -他不在这 |
[19:37] | He’ll be back. He went to take Zola home. | 他回家了 送佐拉回家 |
[19:39] | What do you need? | 怎么了 |
[19:43] | He asked us to come up with something nice to say | 他让我们在她妈妈知道死讯之后 |
[19:45] | about Heather to her mom for after she knows. | 说些海瑟的好话 |
[19:48] | We’re having trouble coming up with | 我们想不到 |
[19:50] | – something that’s appropriate. – We were thinking if we looked at | -该说什么合适 -我们想着 |
[19:52] | some of the cases she worked on with Dr. Shepherd, | 从她和谢博德医生合作的病例中找 |
[19:54] | we could talk about those. | 我们可以谈这些 |
[19:55] | Her mother is not gonna give a crap | 她妈妈才不管 |
[19:57] | about her glioblastoma. | 她切胶质母细胞瘤切得多好 |
[19:59] | She wants to hear about how you loved her | 她只想听到你们爱她 |
[20:01] | and how she was like your family. | 视她为家人 |
[20:05] | Nothing? | 没有吗 |
[20:07] | Doesn’t have to be deep. | 不用很深入的 |
[20:10] | When my friend George died, I told his mother a story | 我朋友乔治死的时候 我跟她妈妈说 |
[20:12] | about how he stole us all jell-o cups. | 他偷了我们的果冻 |
[20:15] | and then he dropped them all over the floor | 然后洒得满地都是 |
[20:17] | and made a huge mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[20:18] | And then he tried to clean it up | 然后他去打扫 |
[20:19] | with those blue bed pads, which only made it worse | 用那些蓝色的床单 不过越扫越糟 |
[20:21] | because, of course, those blue bed pads | 因为蓝色的床单 |
[20:23] | aren’t absorbent at all. | 一点也不吸水 |
[20:25] | It’s not a sonnet, but it made her smile. | 不是啥伟绩 不过她笑了 |
[20:29] | And then she went back to crying. | 然后又继续哭 |
[20:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:39] | Asleep? | 睡觉吗 |
[20:40] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:41] | My mother’s planning on moving Richard to another hospital. | 我妈想让理查德转院 |
[20:43] | – What? – I know. | -什么 -是啊 |
[20:44] | I know you weren’t sure about how to handle | 我只知道你不确定怎么处理 |
[20:46] | Richard’s medical decisions, but I’m just telling you, | 理查德的医疗决定 不过我得通知你 |
[20:48] | you turn the reins over to her, | 如果你把决定权交给她 |
[20:49] | that’s exactly what she’s gonna do with them. | 她肯定会这么做 |
[20:51] | Okay… get me a wheelchair. | 好吧…给我推张轮椅 |
[20:54] | You just had a splenectomy and a child. | 你才切了脾脏还生了孩子 |
[20:55] | I’m not putting you in a wheelchair. | 我不会让你乱走 |
[20:57] | Jackson, just get me a wheelchair. | 杰克森 给我推轮椅 |
[20:59] | There are no chaplains anywhere in the building. | 我找不到牧师 |
[21:01] | Everyone is out dealing with storm victims. | 他们都忙着照顾灾民 |
[21:02] | We have storm victims right here. | 这里到处都是灾民 |
[21:04] | What–chaplains are supposed to stay here! | 什么 牧师应该待在这里 |
[21:06] | Anybody seen my patient Brian? | 有人见到我的病人布莱恩吗 |
[21:09] | Firefighter, busted ribs… | 消防员 肋骨骨折… |
[21:11] | – Yeah, he’s getting married. – Not without a chaplain, he’s not. | -他要结婚了 -没牧师结不成 |
[21:14] | Well, I can go online and get certified by | 我可以在网站上获得牧师资格 |
[21:15] | that place on the internet, but me and weddings, | 不过今天让我来住持婚礼 |
[21:18] | today– I don’t think that I’m the best choice. | 不是特别好吧 |
[21:24] | The damn firefighters keep taking off–injured. | 这些消防员带着伤到处跑 |
[21:26] | If you see any of them, | 如果你看到他们了 |
[21:27] | tell them to stay in their damn beds. | 告诉他们回床上躺着 |
[21:31] | – Kepner. – What? | -凯普娜 -怎么了 |
[21:32] | Get me a wheelchair. | 给我推张轮椅来 |
[21:34] | April! | 艾普丽尔 |
[21:36] | I don’t think we can be friends. | 我觉得我们做不了朋友 |
[21:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:39] | This will keep happening. | 我们会一直滚床单 |
[21:43] | I… | 我… |
[21:45] | really wanted to be able to work with you. | 真想和你一起工作 |
[21:46] | Yeah, of course. | 是的啊 |
[21:50] | But if we… | 不过如果我们… |
[21:50] | you know, talk on the phone or… | 在电话上聊天或 |
[21:54] | grab lunch… | 一起吃饭… |
[22:04] | Just because I’m the one | 虽然我是 |
[22:05] | who said it was time… | 提出分手的那个人… |
[22:09] | doesn’t mean this is easy for me. | 不意味着这对我很容易 |
[22:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:18] | This is not easy for me. | 这对我来说不容易 |
[22:32] | What do you really believe | 你觉得最佳的 |
[22:33] | is the best course of treatment? | 治疗方法是什么 |
[22:35] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[22:36] | Yes, it is. | 一点不难 |
[22:39] | You always taught us, when you know, you know. | 你总是教导我们 要相信自己的直觉 |
[22:47] | I think there is something in there, | 我觉得他体内有某些东西 |
[22:50] | and no matter how much it stresses his heart, | 再开刀会导致让他心脏更糟糕 |
[22:53] | I think letting it get worse is worse. | 但如果放任不理 情况只会越来越差 |
[23:10] | Hi. This is Dr. Grey. | 你好 我是格蕾医生 |
[23:13] | I need to book an O.R. for an exploratory laparotomy. | 我想预订手术室做腹腔探查 |
[23:18] | Surgeon is Bailey. | 手术由贝利做 |
[23:21] | Patient is Webber. | 病人是韦伯 |
[23:33] | They’re opening him up again. | 他们要再次为他开刀 |
[23:34] | – Yep. Don’t say anything. – I’m not. | -是的 什么也别说 -我不说 |
[23:37] | She thought it was a stupid idea the first time | 她觉得第一次手术就是个坏主意 |
[23:39] | and even more stupid the second time. | 第二次就跟不合理了 |
[23:41] | You’re the one who has to decide | 你是理查德最后的意愿决定人 |
[23:42] | what Richard would want. Wouldn’t want to be you. | 我现在可不想变成你 |
[23:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:44] | But to be clear, | 但我先声明 |
[23:45] | when you’re making these decisions for me, | 如果你要替我做这些决定 |
[23:47] | give my heart at least 24 hours to recover | 在你把我从头到脚剖开之前 |
[23:50] | before you cut me stem to stern. | 请先让我的心脏休息24小时 |
[23:51] | You just couldn’t hold it in, could you? | 你就是不能接受 是吧 |
[23:53] | Wait, she’s your health care proxy? | 等等 她是你的健康监护人的 |
[23:55] | I get to make the decisions for everyone. | 我要替所有人做决定 |
[23:57] | Not Qwen? | 不是欧文吗 |
[23:59] | No. | 不是 |
[24:00] | Who’s yours? | 你的是谁 |
[24:01] | I never filled out the forms. | 我从来没填过 |
[24:03] | I had the papers back when it was gonna be Izzie. | 我那时本来要填伊兹的 |
[24:04] | That was a bad plan. | 这想法可不好 |
[24:06] | That was all a bad plan. | 整件事都糟糕透了 |
[24:07] | Why do you think I never turned them in? | 不然我干嘛不填了交上去 |
[24:08] | Mer could be yours, too. | 你也填小梅吧 |
[24:10] | You think I make the wrong decisions all the time. | 你觉得我做的决定都是错的 |
[24:12] | I don’t know why you’re selling me to him. | 怎么还把我推荐给他 |
[24:13] | Will you stop being so insecure? | 你能别妄自菲薄么 |
[24:15] | Just because I disagree with you | 我只是和你意见不合 |
[24:16] | doesn’t mean I don’t respect what you think. | 但我依然尊重你的想法 |
[24:18] | I can hold more than one point of view in my mind. | 我的思想兼容并包 |
[24:20] | I am mature. | 我足够成熟 |
[24:23] | I don’t believe you. | 我才不信你 |
[24:28] | You can be mine. | 我可以填你的名字 |
[24:29] | Health care proxy? Really? | 健康监护人 真的吗 |
[24:31] | I mean, Mer’s got enough to take care of. | 梅要操心的人太多了 |
[24:32] | You want extraordinary measures | 你想要不同寻常的治疗方法 |
[24:33] | or should I just unplug you? | 还是拔管后自生自灭 |
[24:34] | Use your judgment. | 你来判断 |
[24:39] | Sharpie lady’s ready. | 记号笔奶奶准备好了 |
[24:44] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[24:45] | You knew they were taking him back into the O.R.? | 你知道他们要再给他手术吗 |
[24:47] | Right, now you can’t march in there and shut ’em down. | 是的 你现在不能冲进去喊停 |
[24:48] | The hell I can’t. | 不能才怪 |
[24:51] | He didn’t choose you to make his decisions. | 他没授权让你做决定 |
[24:53] | He chose Meredith. | 他选了梅瑞狄斯 |
[24:58] | How’s the E.R.? | 急诊室如何 |
[24:58] | Quiet for a while. | 这会闲了一阵子了 |
[25:00] | But we got a couple of ambulances on their way in– | 还有几辆救护车正在路上 |
[25:02] | People they pulled out of the pile. | 又从废墟里救出几个人来 |
[25:04] | Can I come? | 我能来帮忙吗 |
[25:05] | No, no. You’re supposed to be working. | 不 不 你还有工作要做 |
[25:07] | I don’t need the night out. | 我今晚不用休息 |
[25:10] | We’re supposed to be sitting around | 我们本该围坐一起 |
[25:11] | telling Heather stories. | 讲述海瑟的故事 |
[25:13] | Turns out we’re not a very tight group. | 看来我们关系没那么好 |
[25:14] | You think you’re not. | 你以为是这样 |
[25:15] | But when it all hits the fan… | 但真出了事 |
[25:17] | You’ll be glad you have ’em. | 你就会庆幸有这些朋友 |
[25:18] | Someone just died. Shouldn’t this be the time? | 有人死了 这还不算出大事吗 |
[25:20] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[25:22] | You’re not gonna go cry to them when we break up… | 我们分手你又不会去和他们哭诉 |
[25:24] | and you have to move your trash bag full of crap | 你还要把装满废物的垃圾袋 |
[25:26] | out of my house? | 搬出我家 |
[25:27] | Okay, one– | 好吧 第一 |
[25:30] | I never leave more than a change of underwear | 我顶多在别人家留下过 |
[25:31] | and a toothbrush in anyone else’s house. | 一套换洗内衣和牙刷 |
[25:33] | That’s smart. | 真明智 |
[25:34] | And two–I will have dumped your sorry ass, | 第二 分手也是我甩的你 |
[25:36] | so I’m not gonna be crying. | 所以我不会为此哭泣 |
[25:37] | I’m just gonna feel bad | 我会难过 |
[25:38] | that I made it so you can never love again. | 只是你将因我情伤 无法再爱 |
[25:40] | Oh, yeah. It’s gonna be ugly. | 是啊 真够狠的 |
[25:42] | But see… | 但你看 |
[25:43] | I’ve got Mer and Cristina. | 我有梅和克里斯蒂娜 |
[25:45] | I can cry to them. | 我可以向她们哭诉 |
[25:47] | When the next guy after me breaks your heart… | 当你下任男友让你心碎时 |
[25:49] | I’m gonna want my bitches. | 我也想有闺蜜陪伴 |
[25:52] | Voila!This–it’ll help. | 看 这个可以解忧 |
[25:58] | Brian and Sasha… | 布莱恩和萨沙 |
[26:00] | Your commitment | 你们对彼此的承诺 |
[26:02] | to each other is an inspiration. | 对我们是种启发 |
[26:05] | Your love, your devotion– it’s unwavering. | 你们的挚爱深情 坚定不移 |
[26:10] | You aren’t swayed by anything | 面对生活给予的种种考验 |
[26:11] | that life puts in your path. | 你们都不曾犹疑 |
[26:16] | When people talk about marriage, | 当人们谈起婚姻 |
[26:19] | this is exactly what they oughta have in mind. | 你们就是这两个字所代表的典范 |
[26:24] | I can’t believe I yelled at a woman | 那个女人徒手把垂死的伤患从泥中救出 |
[26:27] | who clawed dying victims out of the mud | 还用血淋淋的双手将他们分类 |
[26:29] | and triaged them with her bleeding little hands. | 我简直不敢相信 自己竟然对她大喊大叫 |
[26:32] | Super tacky. | 真是没家教 |
[26:32] | I think I’m the worst person I’ve ever met. | 我觉得自己是世上最差劲的人 |
[26:35] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[26:40] | It speaks. | 他终于说话了 |
[26:44] | – It wants more booze. – All right. | -再来杯酒 -好吧 |
[26:46] | All right, we all have to focus. | 好啦 咱们要集中精神思考 |
[26:48] | Heather. | 海瑟 |
[26:49] | She was a fine, upstanding citizen | 她是一位优秀正直 |
[26:51] | with limitless potential. | 前途无量的公民 |
[26:53] | You say that to my mom when I’m dead, | 要是我死后你这么告诉我妈 |
[26:54] | and she’s gonna know you’re lying. | 她一定觉得你在说谎 |
[26:56] | My mom will believe it. | 我妈妈会相信 |
[26:57] | You can say it when I’m dead. | 我死时你就这么说 |
[26:58] | Write it down ’cause I’m gonna forget. | 快写下来 不然我忘了 |
[26:59] | That I was a nice person? | 说我优秀那句吗 |
[27:01] | How is it that we spend this much time together | 我们在一起时间这么久 |
[27:03] | and we don’t really know anything about each other? | 怎么却对彼此一无所知 |
[27:05] | So tell us something we don’t know. | 跟我们爆料一下 |
[27:06] | About me? | 关于我吗 |
[27:07] | Don’t be shy. | 别矜持了 |
[27:09] | What? | 什么 |
[27:12] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[27:13] | You guys are gonna hate me more than you already do. | 说出来你们会比现在更讨厌我 |
[27:14] | No, we won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[27:17] | Circle of trust. | 相互信任 |
[27:22] | My mom knew Mark Sloan. | 我妈妈认识马克·斯隆 |
[27:24] | The one who died? | 去世的那位 |
[27:26] | They, like, dated a hundred years ago or something. | 他们很久之前约会过 |
[27:31] | And he kind of helped me get into the program. | 我进这个项目也是靠他帮忙 |
[27:33] | – What?! – I knew it. | -什么 -我就知道 |
[27:34] | I knew you didn’t make it in here on your own. | 我就知道你不是靠实力进来的 |
[27:36] | – You are such an evil cow. – Whatever. | -你太毒舌了 -随你说什么 |
[27:38] | At least I got in here on my own merit. | 至少我是靠自己进来的 |
[27:40] | What happened to the circle of trust? | 不是说好互相信任么 |
[27:41] | I was a street kid. | 我是流浪儿 |
[27:44] | Foster homes, lived in my car. | 在寄养家庭长大 住在车里 |
[27:47] | You were not. | 不会吧 |
[27:49] | Hand to god. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[27:49] | Really? Do you know how to pickpocket? | 真的吗 你做过扒手吗 |
[27:51] | No. I wasn’t Oliver Twist. | 没有 又不是演《雾都孤儿》 |
[27:53] | – Could you teach me how to shoplift? – No! | -你能教我怎么在商店偷东西吗 -不行 |
[27:55] | It’ll help me in the O.R. Calm hands under pressure. | 这对我做手术很有帮助 在压力下手也要稳 |
[27:58] | You couldn’t handle it. | 你干不了 |
[27:59] | You could. | 你可以 |
[28:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:01] | I… went through college on a cheerleading scholarship. | 我靠拉拉队奖学金读完的大学 |
[28:05] | – What?! – No! | -什么 -不可能 |
[28:07] | Yes. | 真的 |
[28:09] | That is my child! | 这是我的孩子 |
[28:10] | okay, so I can screw some whore on shore leave, | 好吧 你能随便和人上床 |
[28:12] | but this is over the line? | 我带走孩子就算过分吗 |
[28:14] | I could have called the police on you– | 我可以报警抓你 |
[28:15] | Okay, and now she’s your baby. | 好啊 现在你拿她当自己的孩子了 |
[28:17] | I had to talk you into even considering having a child. | 我费尽力气才让你考虑养孩子 |
[28:19] | And I had to talk you into marriage. | 我求你结婚也没少费劲 |
[28:21] | Yeah, because I knew it would be a mistake. | 是啊 因为我就知道这是个错误 |
[28:23] | And you know what? It was. | 知道吗 大错特错 |
[28:24] | You cannot take a baby and just disappear… | 你不能带了孩子就消失 |
[28:26] | Look at the stars and the sky light. | 看看星空和夜光 |
[28:29] | Yeah? Yeah, should we go ups– | 是吧 好了 想站起来吗 |
[28:30] | Let’s go to the swing. Should we go to the swing? | 咱们去荡秋千吧 去荡秋千好吗 |
[28:32] | Okay. Go to the swing. | 好吧 去玩秋千 |
[28:32] | Go to the swing. Let’s go to the swing. | 荡秋千咯 我们荡秋千咯 |
[28:34] | We are excited, united… | 我们群情激昂 团结一心 |
[28:37] | And here to win the fight. | 势在必得 |
[28:39] | We’re here to meet you, defeat you… | 狭路相逢勇者胜 |
[28:42] | We dominate tonight! | 今晚是我们的天下 |
[28:44] | Tigers… | 虎虎生风 |
[28:46] | Tigers… | 虎虎生风 |
[28:48] | Tigers. | 虎虎生风 |
[28:50] | Tigers. | 虎虎生风 |
[28:52] | Tigers. | 虎虎生风 |
[28:54] | Excuse me, | 抱歉打扰了 |
[28:56] | somebody said you might be able to help me | 听说你们能帮我找到 |
[28:57] | find my daughter | 我的女儿 |
[28:59] | Heather Brooks. | 海瑟·布鲁克斯 |
[29:08] | We have run this bowel four times now, | 我们都把肠子检查了四遍了 |
[29:10] | and there is nothing there. | 一无所获 |
[29:11] | I don’t know how much longer we can keep at this. | 不知道这样他还能支撑多久 |
[29:13] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[29:15] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道问题肯定出在这里 |
[29:19] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[29:24] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[29:25] | The pancreas. Look at that. | 在胰腺上 看那里 |
[29:27] | That’s all necrotic tissue hiding underneath. | 这些坏死组织都藏在下面 |
[29:30] | Get her some forceps, please. | 请把镊子递给她 |
[29:32] | And–and a 15-blade. | 还有15号手术刀 |
[29:33] | Here you go, doctor. | 给你 医生 |
[29:34] | Somebody call Meredith Grey up in maternity. | 请致电楼上产科的梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 |
[29:37] | On it. | 接通了 |
[29:37] | Tell her, “when you know, you know”! | 告诉她 要相信自己的直觉 |
[29:58] | It was a beautiful wedding. | 那是场美丽的婚礼 |
[30:03] | – What you said– – Can we not? | -你说的那些话 -别说了 |
[30:04] | Why are you snapping at me all day? | 你为什么整天都躲着我 |
[30:06] | – I’m not snapping. – Yeah, you are. | -我没有 -你就是在躲 |
[30:08] | I’m sorry I asked the question. | 抱歉我问了那样的问题 |
[30:11] | It obviously made you really uncomfortable, | 显然那让你很不舒服 |
[30:13] | and I guess that’s my answer. | 我也死心了 |
[30:15] | There’s no need to beat a dead horse. | 你没必要落井下石 |
[30:17] | That’s what it’s supposed to look like, you know. | 那才是婚姻本该有的样子 |
[30:19] | I mean, they can’t even imagine not being together. | 他们无法想象失去彼此的日子 |
[30:22] | Do you see the difference between that | 知道这和你的想法有什么区别吗 |
[30:24] | and “I think I’ll marry this guy, | 你觉得 我可以嫁给这个人 |
[30:25] | or maybe I’ll marry that guy, | 也可以嫁给那个和我在 |
[30:26] | who I banged in a bathroom | 卫生间发生关系的人 |
[30:28] | because I flipped out over my boards, | 因为我考试挂了 |
[30:29] | but when he was into me, I couldn’t handle it. | 但当他爱上我时 我又接受不了 |
[30:31] | but suddenly, when he almost dies, | 但突然当他差点丧命时 |
[30:32] | I can’t live without him.” | 我才发现自己离不开他 |
[30:33] | That is so unfair! | 你这么说太不公道了 |
[30:35] | It’s what happened! | 事实就是如此 |
[30:37] | You didn’t want me when I was okay– | 当我准备好想和你在一起时 |
[30:39] | when I wanted you. | 你不接受我 |
[30:41] | No, you just want me now | 不 你现在并不爱我 |
[30:42] | because you are in something that is real… | 因为你正面临一份真挚的感情 |
[30:44] | and that– | 这份感情 |
[30:46] | that scares the crap out of you. | 把你吓坏了 |
[30:47] | Marry this guy because you want to make a life with him, | 嫁给这个人是要和他共度一生 |
[30:49] | or don’t, and move on. | 如若不然 趁早放手 |
[30:52] | But none of this has to do with me. | 但这都跟我没关系 |
[30:54] | No, this is… | 一点都没 |
[30:56] | entirely about you. | 仅跟你自己有关 |
[31:48] | I’m very sorry about how I spoke to you yesterday. | 我非常抱歉我昨天对你说了那样的话 |
[31:51] | With the storm and everything, and we’re all just… | 暴风雨 所有这些 我们都 |
[32:01] | Your house… | 你的房子 |
[32:05] | It didn’t make it, did it? | 没撑得住 是吗 |
[32:06] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[32:12] | You saved a lot of people triaging like you did. | 你对伤情判断得很准确 救了他们 |
[32:15] | Were you a doctor or something? | 你以前当过医生还是… |
[32:17] | No, I’ve just lived on the side of the mountain | 没有 我只是在山脚下 |
[32:19] | for a long time. It’s… | 住了很长时间 这次 |
[32:22] | It’s not our first storm. | 这不是第一次来暴风雨了 |
[32:25] | An ex-marine showed me how to do it… | 一位退伍海军陆战队员教我的 |
[32:28] | our first mudslide. | 在第一次遭遇泥石流时 |
[32:31] | Oh, I can’t believe I have to build that house again. | 真不敢相信我又得重新建一座房子了 |
[32:34] | Maybe you should find someplace else. | 也许你可以找个其他地方住下 |
[32:36] | No. We’re a few houses on the side of a mountain, | 不 山脚下只有我们少数几户人 |
[32:41] | and we take care of each other. | 我们彼此互相关照 |
[32:49] | I’m sure you’d find new friends. | 我相信你肯定能交到新朋友的 |
[32:55] | No one else would have me. | 其他人不会喜欢我的 |
[33:12] | She was really good. | 她真的很厉害 |
[33:17] | Fast hands. | 手很快 |
[33:23] | One time… | 有一次 |
[33:26] | we’d all been working all night, | 我们都工作了一整晚 |
[33:28] | and we were starving, | 大家都饿死了 |
[33:31] | and she went to where they make the food trays | 然后她跑到给病人 |
[33:34] | for the patients, | 做饭的地方 |
[33:35] | and she stole Jell-O cups for all of us. | 然后她偷来了够我们所有人吃的果冻 |
[33:39] | And they fell all over the floor. | 然后果冻都掉地上了 |
[33:42] | She tried to use one of those blue hospital pads | 她想用那种蓝色的医用床单 |
[33:45] | to clean it up, but it just made it worse. | 把地板擦干净 但却越擦越糟 |
[33:48] | Got everywhere. | 搞的到处都是 |
[33:49] | Jo told Heather that | 乔跟海瑟说 |
[33:51] | she swiped an apple from a grocery store | 她小时候曾经在杂货店 |
[33:53] | when she was a kid. | 偷过苹果 |
[33:55] | And Heather asked her to teach her how to shoplift. | 海瑟求她教自己怎样偷东西 |
[33:59] | She thought it would improve her surgical technique. | 她以为这可以提高她的手术技巧 |
[34:09] | You must have been close. | 你一定跟她很亲近 |
[34:20] | April, I really don’t have time for this. | 艾普丽尔 我真的没时间来这 |
[34:22] | Please just– just… please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[34:29] | I want to accept your proposal… | 我希望能在私下 |
[34:32] | in private, | 接受你的求婚 |
[34:33] | without anybody pressuring me to say “yes.” | 没有其他人给我压力让我说”愿意” |
[34:36] | And I want to do it in front of God. | 并且我希望在上帝面前接受 |
[34:39] | Actually–actually, no, you know what? No. | 其实 其实 不 不 |
[34:40] | I-I’m not accepting your proposal, | 我不接受你的求婚 |
[34:42] | I am proposing to you. | 我要向你求婚 |
[34:45] | I want to be your wife. | 我想成为你的妻子 |
[34:48] | I think you need to think some stuff out. | 我认为你需要把一些事情好好理理清楚 |
[34:51] | I did. | 清楚了 |
[34:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:59] | Yes, it was Jackson. | 是的 是杰克森 |
[35:01] | And… yes, I-I have feelings for him. | 并且 我是对他有感觉 |
[35:04] | He’s always gonna be a part of my life. | 他永远是我人生的一部分 |
[35:06] | And that gets confusing sometimes, | 这有时会让我很纠结 |
[35:08] | especially when he’s | 尤其是当他从 |
[35:08] | pulling babies out of burning buses. | 着火的车里救个小孩出来时 |
[35:10] | But… | 但是 |
[35:12] | I… I-I’m not good at this. | 我 我不擅长这个 |
[35:15] | I–this is all new to me. | 这 对我来说是全新的经历 |
[35:17] | Okay, I was never the girl that got picked at the dance. | 我从来都是舞会上剩下的女孩 |
[35:19] | I-I-I’m not good at it, | 我 我不擅长 |
[35:21] | and I’m indecisive | 并且我容易优柔寡断 |
[35:22] | because I see eight sides of everything. | 因为我常常会考虑到事情的各个方面 |
[35:24] | And that’s what you’re picking when you pick me. | 而你正是因此选择了我 |
[35:27] | And you may not want that. | 但你可能并不喜欢这样 |
[35:29] | I thought maybe nobody would ever want that. | 我想应该没有人会喜欢 |
[35:30] | April– | 艾普丽尔 |
[35:31] | But I… I want you. | 但我 我要你 |
[35:34] | I want to marry you. | 我想嫁给你 |
[35:39] | So will you marry me? | 所以 你愿意娶我吗 |
[35:52] | Sofia is downstairs in the day care. | 索菲亚在楼下的托儿所 |
[35:55] | I’m sorry I called you a baby-snatcher. | 对不起我叫你拐卖小孩的 |
[35:57] | I was upset, | 我当时在气头上 |
[35:58] | and I shouldn’t have spoken to you like that. | 我不应该那样对你说话 |
[35:59] | You were just trying to cool off, | 你只是想要冷静一下 |
[36:01] | and that was the right thing to do– | 这么做是非常正确的 |
[36:01] | Sofia and I will be staying at Mer’s again tonight. | 索菲亚和我今晚还会住在小梅家 |
[36:03] | That’ll be two nights with me. | 她已经两个晚上跟着我了 |
[36:05] | You can take her the following two nights. | 你可以在下两晚带她 |
[36:07] | And we’ll switch off like that | 我们就这样换班 |
[36:08] | until we can figure out a real schedule. | 直到我们排出一个时间表来 |
[36:11] | Well, how long is– is this gonna be going on? | 那 多久 这样要继续多久 |
[36:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:26] | Dr. Ben Warren, | 本·沃伦医生 |
[36:28] | this is your wife. | 这里是你的妻子 |
[36:30] | Sorry… I keep missing you. It’s– | 对不起 我一直很想你 只是 |
[36:33] | It’s been… | 今天 |
[36:42] | Something happened with Richard– | 理查德出了点事 |
[36:46] | A health situation. | 健康方面的问题 |
[36:48] | I got involved in that. | 我一直在处理这事 |
[36:54] | He’s still unconscious. | 他仍没醒过来 |
[36:57] | I don’t know how he’s going to… | 我不知道他接下来会怎样 |
[37:01] | But he’s alive. | 但他还活着 |
[37:22] | Heather’s uncle just arrived. | 海瑟的叔叔到了 |
[37:23] | He’s with her mom, and her brother’s on his way. | 他在陪她妈妈 她的哥哥也在路上了 |
[37:25] | Thank you for staying with her. | 谢谢你们一直陪着她 |
[37:28] | Go home. Get some rest. | 回家吧 好好休息一下 |
[37:31] | You need to tell your guys | 你的人如果有受伤的 |
[37:32] | to stop going out to the damn pile if they’re injured. | 你得告诉他们不能再去倒霉房子那了 |
[37:34] | I keep patching up the same damn guys. | 我不停地在给同一拨人清创 |
[37:36] | I could tell ’em, but it’s not gonna make any difference. | 我会跟他们说的 但这不会有任何改变 |
[37:39] | They can’t just sit around. | 他们不会乖乖坐着的 |
[37:41] | It… makes them nuts. | 这简直会要了他们的命 |
[37:42] | All right, try harder! | 好吧 再试试 |
[37:44] | Where’s the rig? | 救火车在哪 |
[37:46] | You okay? You sure? | 你可以吗 你确定 |
[37:49] | Okay. Out back. | 好吧 在后面 |
[37:53] | Hey, sir? | 先生 |
[37:56] | Can I ride out there with you guys? | 我能跟你们一起去吗 |
[37:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:58] | What are you doing? Shane! | 你要干什么 肖恩 |
[38:00] | Shane, you’re not a firefighter! | 肖恩 你又不是消防员 |
[38:02] | Shane! | 肖恩 |
[38:05] | Stupid. | 笨蛋 |
[38:07] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[38:09] | What are you doing? | 你又要干吗 |
[38:10] | We’re his people. We have to go. | 我们是他的人 我们也得去 |
[38:11] | Uh, actually, no, we don’t. We’re | 事实上 我们不去 我们 |
[38:13] | – not trained– – Sharpie lady helped. | -没有训练过 -记号笔奶奶都在帮忙 |
[38:14] | Sharpie lady almost got herself killed. | 她差点就没命了 |
[38:16] | We have to go. | 我们必须去 |
[38:17] | I don’t know what the deal is with him and Heather. | 我不知道他和海瑟之间发生了什么 |
[38:19] | I don’t know if it’s their weird competition thing. | 我不知道是不是跟他们那奇怪的竞赛有关 |
[38:21] | Or maybe they were having secret sex in the bathrooms. | 还是他们在浴室里偷偷地打了一炮 |
[38:22] | I don’t care. Whatever it is, | 我不在乎 不管是什么 |
[38:23] | Shane hasn’t said a single word since she died, | 她死后肖恩没说过一句话 |
[38:26] | and we’re what he has. We’re what we have. | 我们是他的一切 是我们自己的一切 |
[38:29] | Maybe we get through this program normal. | 也许我们能像正常人一样完成实习 |
[38:31] | Or maybe we end up cranky, work-obsessed people | 也许我们会变成奇怪的工作狂 |
[38:35] | who live on the side of a mountain | 住在山脚下 |
[38:36] | and have no family or children, | 没有家人和孩子 |
[38:38] | and we only have each other | 我们只有彼此 |
[38:39] | because no one else can stand us. | 因为没有其他人受得了我们 |
[38:42] | – What is she talking– – get up! | -她说什么呢 -起来 |
[39:05] | E-everything okay? | 都还好吗 |
[39:08] | Yeah. Yeah, uh, | 好 还好 |
[39:10] | Meredith just wants me to hang out at her house. | 梅瑞狄斯让我去她家 |
[39:12] | Zola needs some attention. | 佐拉需要人照顾 |
[39:13] | And Derek is pretty wiped out. | 德里克忙不过来了 |
[39:16] | Callie and Sofia are there, so… | 凯丽和索菲亚也在那 所以 |
[39:18] | Is there anything I can do? I mean, I could, uh… | 我能帮什么忙吗 我是说 我可以 |
[39:24] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:27] | Yeah. | 晚安 |
[39:34] | Zola is asleep. | 佐拉睡着了 |
[39:36] | All right, little miss… | 好吧 小姐 |
[39:37] | In five minutes, it’s your turn. | 五分钟后 就轮到你了 |
[39:39] | To be clear, I am happy to do the dishes, | 先声明 我很乐意洗盘子 |
[39:42] | but there is no universe in which I generate dinner. | 但就算在平行宇宙里我也不会去做饭的 |
[39:44] | All right, we’ll figure it out. | 好吧 我们来想想办法 |
[39:47] | Mac and cheese. | 通心面与奶酪 |
[39:48] | Oh, no, we had that last night. | 不 我们昨晚就吃的这个 |
[39:49] | Well, and it was good. Right? It was good. | 但很好吃啊 是吧 很好吃 |
[39:51] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:57] | I’m sorry to bother everybody. | 对不起打扰大家了 |
[39:58] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[40:01] | Can I see her for just a minute? | 我能看她一会儿吗 |
[40:02] | You saw her this afternoon. You can get her tomorrow night. | 你下午看过她了 你可以明天再看她 |
[40:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:07] | – But cou– – You can see her when it’s your night. | -但 -你可以在轮到你的时候再看 |
[40:09] | I could, uh… I could just take her on the– | 我就 我就带她到门廊 |
[40:12] | on the front porch for a minute, | 就一小会儿 |
[40:13] | and I’m not gonna take her. | 我不会带走她的 |
[40:14] | Do you have any idea how confusing this is for her? | 你知道这会让她有多迷惑吗 |
[40:21] | Yeah, I realize that. | 是的 我意识到了 |
[40:23] | Well, you know what? | 好了 知道吗 |
[40:24] | She’s supposed to be in bed right now. | 她现在应该去睡觉了 |
[40:25] | How am I supposed to get her to sleep | 如果你在这打扰我们 |
[40:26] | with you coming and going? | 我还怎么哄她睡觉 |
[40:27] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[40:28] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[40:29] | She shows up here with this act, | 她突然跑来打悲情牌 |
[40:30] | – and you’re just gonna take her side? – Callie– | -你却要支持她吗 -凯丽 |
[40:31] | – It’s an act. – Callie, look at me. | -完全是装的 -凯丽 看着我 |
[40:33] | I’m your friend. | 我是你们的朋友 |
[40:35] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[40:39] | Come here, Sofia. | 到这来 索菲亚 |
[40:41] | Come here, baby. Okay. Yeah. | 过来 宝宝 很好 |
[40:44] | – Whee! come on, baby. – We just want to survive the storm. | -快来 宝宝 -我们都想挺过风暴 |
[40:48] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[40:50] | We pray, | 我们祈祷 |
[40:52] | “please, God, just get me to the other side.” | “上帝 请带领我们渡向彼岸” |
[40:57] | We never imagine what it’ll be like when we get there. | 我们都没想过彼岸会是什么样子 |
[41:00] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[41:04] | And I miss you every second. | 我每时每刻都在想你 |
[41:09] | ’cause you’re my girl. | 因为你是我的女儿 |
[41:10] | What if when the storm passes, nothing’s left? | 如果风暴过去 我们一无所有 该怎么办 |
[41:15] | I always said I could handle anything. | 我一直说我能承受任何事情 |
[41:18] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[41:19] | I was wrong about a lot of things. | 我说错很多话 做错很多事 |
[41:21] | I think there’s no harm in getting another opinion. | 我觉得多听点意见没有坏处 |
[41:23] | Was I or was I not correct? | 你就说我对还是不对 |
[41:25] | Why does that make you feel so threatened? | 你干嘛这么紧张 |
[41:28] | You know, I’m another opinion, and I have to tip my hat. | 我也有过不同意见 但我要向她致敬 |
[41:31] | Dr. Bailey called it. | 贝利医生做的对 |
[41:32] | Nobody said it wasn’t good to deal with the pancreas, | 没人说处理胰腺不对 |
[41:34] | but he is still clearly unstable. | 但很明显他仍然非常不稳定 |
[41:36] | He hasn’t regained consciousness– | 他还没有恢复意识 |
[41:38] | None of that is unusual. | 这些都没什么可大惊小怪的 |
[41:40] | I would like to bring in another person– | 我希望能邀请一个人来 |
[41:42] | somebody that could tell us | 一个能告诉我们 |
[41:43] | I will make the decision. | 我会作出决定的 |
[41:46] | You’ve said what you think, and then you said it again. | 你说了你的想法 还不止一遍 |
[41:48] | And I will take that under advisement. | 我会将其纳入我的考虑之中的 |
[41:50] | Dr. Grey– | 格蕾医生 |
[41:51] | He picked you to be his girlfriend. | 他选你做他的女朋友 |
[41:52] | And we’re all very happy about that. | 我们对此都很高兴 |
[41:54] | But he picked me to be his family. | 但他选了我做他的家人 |
[41:56] | And you walked away from that responsibility | 而你却背弃你的责任 就在 |
[41:58] | the second that– | 他需要 |
[41:59] | No one said I would be good at it. | 没人说过我会做的很好 |
[42:02] | And he knew that. But he picked me anyway. | 他知道这点 但他还是选了我 |
[42:06] | – I’m the family. – Meredith. | -我是他的家人 -梅瑞狄斯 |
[42:08] | Please, don’t get involved. | 请你不要搞混了 |
[42:11] | But I was right about one thing. | 但我有一件事做对了 |