时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | As anyone who’s ever had their tonsils out can tell you, | 做过扁桃体切除术的人都知道 |
[00:07] | surgery isn’t cheap. | 做手术不便宜 |
[00:09] | It takes a lot of money to keep a hospital’s doors open. | 维持一个医院正常运行需要很多钱 |
[00:14] | And when the fund’s run out, | 而当医院自己的基金不够时 |
[00:17] | it’s on us to get out there and raise some more. | 我们医生们就该出马筹钱了 |
[00:21] | Which means… | 也就是 |
[00:24] | It’s time to put on makeup. | 妆化得好看点 |
[00:27] | It’s time to dress up right. | 人打扮得光鲜亮丽点 |
[00:30] | It’s time to get things started on “The muppet show” to– | 像是《布偶戏》开头那样 |
[00:34] | Crap. Sorry. | 见鬼 抱歉 |
[00:37] | I’ve been watching a lot of children’s television lately. | 最近儿童剧看多了 |
[00:40] | Are we ready to go? | 可以走了么 |
[00:41] | But you get the idea. | 反正大家懂我的意思 |
[00:43] | Uh, almost. Someone doesn’t want to put her shoes on. | 基本好了 就是某个小盆友不穿鞋呀 |
[00:47] | Can I just get a word? | 借一步说话 |
[00:49] | – Hey. – Hey. I, uh… really hope this red carpet | -嗨 -嗨 但愿这场红毯秀 |
[00:52] | is something you had laying around the house, Avery. | 能够物有所值 艾弗里 |
[00:54] | We’re trying to raise money tonight, not waste it. | 希望能助我们筹到钱 而不是真作秀了 |
[00:56] | I grew up in this world. I know how it works. | 哥在道上混大的 知道游戏规则 |
[00:58] | We’re attracting serious people with serious money | 为这些有地位有钱的人量身制作 |
[01:00] | and tailoring an event to them. | 这次晚会 肯定能筹到一大笔 |
[01:02] | Tonight is gonna be tasteful, sophisticated, conservative. | 晚会肯定既高端大气 又低调保守 |
[01:04] | Come in. | 请进 |
[01:18] | You and I have very different definitions | 看来你对”低调保守”的见解 |
[01:21] | of the word “Conservative.” | 和我不同啊 |
[01:23] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[01:31] | Ari… what did you spend my money on? | 艾丽 你拿我的钱干了啥 |
[01:34] | This is what you want. You want spectacle– Pizzazz. | 这不就是你要的么 绚丽 令人耳目一新 |
[01:37] | Do I look like someone who wants pizzazz? | 你觉得我想要的是令人耳目一新吗 |
[01:41] | When people think of hospitals, | 通常呢 人们一提起医院 |
[01:42] | they think of death, disease… old people. | 就想到死亡啊 生病啊 老人家啊 |
[01:45] | Not sexy. We are giving them Las Vegas. | 一点都不积极向上 所以才请来这群人嘛 |
[01:48] | We are giving them a show. | 秀得多精彩啊 |
[01:50] | People are more inclined to open their wallets | 只有玩得开心了 |
[01:51] | if they’re having fun. | 钱才会给得痛快嘛 |
[01:58] | He’s falling apart. | 他病情一直在恶化 |
[02:00] | He’s refused to use incentive spirometry. | 他一直不用刺激性肺量测定 |
[02:02] | Look, and his right lung is just about ready to collapse. | 他的右肺已经快不行了 |
[02:05] | If he wants to suffer, then maybe we let him. | 他自己想受苦 我们也没办法 |
[02:07] | Oh, so you’re gonna let him die because he hurt your feelings? | 就因为他骂了你几句 你就准备让他自生自灭么 |
[02:10] | There isn’t anything that he can say to me | 他骂我的那几句话 |
[02:11] | that I haven’t heard from my mother a thousand times. | 我从我妈那已经听到耳朵起茧了 |
[02:13] | I’m bulletproof. | 我早就免疫了 |
[02:15] | But we can force all the treatment on him we want. | 但我们是可以强迫他接受治疗 |
[02:17] | It won’t make a difference | 可他自己不努力争取 |
[02:18] | if he decides he does not want to fight for himself. | 做再多也是无用功 |
[02:22] | Maybe he just needs to see what it feels like to hit bottom. | 也许他就是想知道最差能到什么程度 |
[02:29] | Dr. Bailey? | 贝利医生 |
[02:30] | Radiology wants to see you | 放射科找你 |
[02:31] | regarding Gene Steer’s P.E.T. scan results. | 想和你谈谈吉恩•斯蒂尔的正子扫瞄 |
[02:34] | Um, call respiratory, and get Dr. Webber started on C.P.A.P. | 好 去叫呼吸科的人给韦伯医生开始持续正压通气 |
[02:38] | – Oh, he is not going to like that. – He doesn’t have to like it. | -他不会愿意吧 -不用管他愿不愿意 |
[02:41] | He just has to do it. | 直接给他做就是了 |
[02:43] | – Trade assignments with me. – No. | -和我换病人嘛 -不要 |
[02:45] | You’re in a bad mood because your crappy boyfriend | 你现在这么气冲冲的不就是因为你男人 |
[02:47] | didn’t invite you to the gala. | 没请你一起去晚会嘛 |
[02:48] | But you know what’s gonna make you feel better? | 所以你得找个地方好好舒缓下情绪 |
[02:49] | Spending a night on the peds floor… | 儿科最能让人心情舒畅啦 |
[02:51] | With all of the delightful little children. | 那么多又萌又听话的小盆友 |
[02:53] | Or I could just punch my crappy boyfriend in the junk. | 直接踢我男人的蛋更让我开心 |
[02:56] | Why not both? | 那两个一起做呗 |
[02:58] | – Shane, trade with me. – I’m a surgeon, not a babysitter. | -肖恩 和我换一下嘛 -我是医生 不是带小孩儿的 |
[03:00] | – Me either. Why do I get screwed? – Cruel twist of fate? | -我也不是啊 为什么我这么惨 -命不好呗 |
[03:03] | Hey! Ross. Edwards. | 罗斯 爱德华 |
[03:05] | It’s just the two of you down here tonight, | 今晚就你俩在这值班 |
[03:06] | so if you find yourselves in over your head, | 一旦发生自己无法处理的事 |
[03:08] | call a grown-up. | 记得打电话给我们 |
[03:09] | Kepner, kid in bed 8 has abdominal pain and vomiting. | 凯普娜 八病床的小孩腹痛呕吐 |
[03:13] | If C.T.’s nagative, give him fluids and send him home. | 等会CT片如果正常 开点要让他出院 |
[03:15] | – Don’t we look spiffy. – Yeah, I do. | -啧啧 打扮得这么帅气 -那当然 |
[03:18] | You look like crap. | 哪像你 蓬头垢面 |
[03:21] | I haven’t had a chance to freshen up yet, you ass. | 我靠 我这是没时间好好梳洗打扮 |
[03:23] | – Watch your back! Coming through! – Holy heck. | -注意身后 有病人 -天哪 |
[03:25] | Hey, what’s the story? | 怎么回事 |
[03:27] | Once upon a time, three idiots got wasted | 这三个白痴开车 |
[03:30] | – and ran their car into a tree. – They’re drunk? | -去撞树 -喝醉了 |
[03:32] | No, high as kites. | 想得美 是嗑药嗑嗨了 |
[03:33] | Lucky they were the only ones that got hurt. | 幸运的是 现场就他们受了点伤 |
[03:35] | Hey, Sinatra, I’ll give you a fiver for a glass of wine. | 喂 辛纳特拉 给你五块 去给我买瓶酒 |
[03:38] | Sir, what’d you take? | 先生 你嗨了什么药 |
[03:40] | It’s heroin. Add a tox screen to their trauma labs. | 是海洛因 检查创伤的时候做个毒性检验 |
[03:43] | – What’s your name? – No I.D. on any of ’em. | -你叫什么 -他们身上没任何证件 |
[03:45] | We’ve been going with John, Jerry, and Jake doe. | 都是无名氏 |
[03:47] | – Cute. – Okay, let’s hustle, get a full trauma workup | -真棒 -好了 赶紧去做创伤检查 |
[03:49] | so I can get upstairs and run a brush through my hair. | 我还得上楼洗漱换装呢 |
[04:05] | Meredith Grey, as I live and breathe. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 我的心肝我的宝贝 |
[04:08] | I haven’t seen you in ages. How’s, uh… | 好久不见哟 那个 |
[04:10] | Derek liking maternity leave? | 德里克的产假过得如何呀 |
[04:11] | He’s on paternity leave. | 他只是陪产假好么 |
[04:13] | – Yeah, okay. – We have a deal. | -好吧 -我们说好了的 |
[04:15] | I don’t work. Neither does he. | 我不去工作 他也不能去 |
[04:17] | It’s working out well. | 一切都很好 |
[04:18] | I live in your house. You’re bored out of your minds. | 怪 我在你家住好么 你明明各种空虚无聊 |
[04:20] | Yeah, they’ve got all this pent-up surgical energy | 他俩憋了这么久没有手术做 精力都没地方使 |
[04:22] | and now everything’s a competition. | 所以现在他俩带孩子都跟比赛似的 |
[04:23] | – It is not. – And he’s winning. | -才没有呢 -而且德里克占了上风 |
[04:25] | Oh. He is not winning. | 他才没占什么上风呢 |
[04:26] | He couldn’t even get Zola to put her shoes on tonight. | 他今晚连哄佐拉乖乖穿鞋都做不来 |
[04:28] | I did that. I got her to put her shoes on. | 最后还得我来 是我哄她把鞋穿上的 |
[04:30] | So I’m winning. | 赢的人是我 |
[04:34] | I need to come back to work. | 我得回来上班了 |
[04:36] | – Drink? – Ooh. Excuse me. | -要喝的吗 -吓死我了 |
[04:39] | That’s the creepiest waiter I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最吓人的侍应了 |
[04:41] | Bailey’s gonna lose her mind. She can’t stand clowns. | 贝利非疯了不可 她最讨厌小丑了 |
[04:45] | – This is gonna be hilarious. – Bailey’s not coming. | -到时候就搞笑咯 -贝利今晚不来 |
[04:47] | What?! Wait, we can do that? | 什么 等会 我们可以不来吗 |
[04:49] | Okay, I have been dreading having to be in the same room | 我一直都在担心要跟亚利桑那共处一室这件事 |
[04:52] | with Arizona. If this isn’t mandatory, I’m going home. | 既然这个场合不是强制出席的 那我回家了 |
[04:54] | Wait, nobody’s going home. | 等一下 谁也不许走 |
[04:55] | I’m giving 10% of tonight’s take | 我会把今晚收益的百分之十 |
[04:56] | to the department that raises the most money. | 作为经费拨给今晚筹款最多的科室 |
[04:58] | Spread the…word. | 广而告之 |
[05:01] | Derek is really good at this kind of thing. | 德里克最擅长这种事了 |
[05:04] | – I should get started before he does. – Oh, I think he already has. | -我得抢在他前头 -他已经先你一步了 |
[05:07] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[05:09] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[05:27] | I have to confess something. I know who you are. | 我得坦白 我知道你是谁 |
[05:30] | I saw your video from the T.E.D. conference | 我看过你在T.E.D会议上的演讲录像 |
[05:31] | And I just — I’m sorry. I’m a little starstruck. | 我只想说 抱歉 我有点被你迷住了 |
[05:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah…you know, I go every year, and… | 是啊 我每年都会去参加会议 |
[05:39] | so many of the talks often focus on the tech | 大家总是讲一些关于科技的 |
[05:41] | or something clever, but yours… | 要不就是卖弄聪明 但你的演讲 |
[05:45] | you spoke from the heart. You might be surprised… | 都是发自内心的 你可能会感到很惊讶 |
[05:59] | …the truth. You’re an inspiration. | ……很真实 你让我很受鼓舞 |
[06:01] | If I lost my wife in a plane crash — | 如果我的妻子在飞机失事中丧生 |
[06:04] | Oh, I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[06:06] | Your wife. She…passed away, right? | 你的妻子 她过世了对吗 |
[06:13] | Yes…she did. | 是的 没错 |
[06:17] | It’s… | 这段时间 |
[06:18] | It’s been really hard. | 非常难熬 |
[06:21] | Cristina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[06:22] | You and I have to join forces | 咱俩得联合起来 |
[06:23] | so that Derek does not win Avery’s money. | 这样德里克就赢不走艾弗里的钱了 |
[06:26] | Prison’s changed you. | 你放产假都放傻了 |
[06:30] | We are in trouble. | 咱们麻烦了 |
[06:31] | Avery bet the farm on this party. | 艾弗里把赌注都压在这场派对上 |
[06:34] | Listen to you two. | 你们俩需要这么丧气吗 |
[06:35] | This is not that difficult. Just be charming. | 有什么好难的 发挥你们的人格魅力嘛 |
[06:38] | Use the same skills you would if you were | 就假设你们是在酒吧里找人搭讪 |
[06:40] | picking someone up at a bar. I know you know how to do that. | 技巧都是一样的 我知道你会这套 |
[06:43] | And you need to practice | 而你则需要练习 |
[06:45] | if we’re gonna get serious about meeting new people. | 特别是我们说好真要各自重新开始 |
[06:48] | – You need to let that go. – Ooh, richie rich, 10:00. | -你能不能别再纠结这事了 -十点钟方向 高富帅 |
[06:53] | Mr. Steers, I know this is hard to hear, | 斯蒂尔先生 我知道你听了可能会很难受 |
[06:55] | but the P.E.T. scan showed your cancer has spread. | 但正子扫描结果显示你的癌细胞扩散了 |
[06:59] | I’m afraid surgery is no longer an option. | 做手术恐怕也没什么用了 |
[07:02] | I’ll tell you what’s hard — | 我告诉你让我难受的是什么吧 |
[07:05] | this pillow. | 是这个硬枕头 |
[07:06] | Why don’t you have that oriental nurse bring me a new one? | 你何不叫那个东方护士给我拿个新的过来 |
[07:08] | Gene… We’ve talked about this. | 吉恩 我跟你说过这个问题了 |
[07:11] | Victoria is from the Philippines. | 维多利亚是菲律宾人 |
[07:13] | – That’s what I said. – No, it isn’t! | -我就是这么说的呀 -才不是呢 |
[07:15] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 我投降 |
[07:17] | So no surgery. What’s that mean? | 那现在不能做手术了 就是什么意思呢 |
[07:19] | More chemo? What’s the next step? | 继续化疗吗 下一步呢 |
[07:22] | We talked about worst case scenarios | 做正子扫描之前 |
[07:24] | before the P.E.T. scan, and… | 咱俩就讨论过最坏的结果 |
[07:26] | this…is it. | 现在恐怕就是了 |
[07:29] | Um, these are brochures from several local facilities | 这些是几家本地机构的宣传册 |
[07:35] | that can help ease you into the final stages. | 他们能帮你尽量舒适地度过最后阶段 |
[07:39] | When you’re ready, we can talk about which might be the best fit. | 等你准备好了 咱们可以讨论一下 看选哪个 |
[07:43] | Best fit is gonna be the one with topless nurses. | 哪家小护士不穿上衣 哪家就是最好的 |
[07:47] | I don’t need any of that fully nude business. | 我又不要求她们全裸 |
[07:50] | They don’t serve booze at the joints | 有裸女的场子 |
[07:53] | where the girls ditch their skivvies. | 都不提供酒水 |
[07:55] | Matter of fact, how about I slip you a tenner, | 要不这样 我给你十美金 |
[08:00] | you slip me a bottle of somethin’? | 你去给我弄瓶酒来怎么样 |
[08:02] | I’ll be available when you’re ready to talk about your options. | 等你准备好认真谈的时候再来找我 |
[08:05] | I’ll call if I start to feel weepy. | 等我想哭的时候就找你 |
[08:17] | – What are you doing? – Eating shrimp at a party. | -你在干吗 -在派对上吃虾 |
[08:20] | I just spent 20 minutes talking to donors about you | 我刚刚可是花了二十分钟跟那些捐赠者夸你 |
[08:22] | when they’d prefer to be talking to you. | 可他们更愿意跟你本人聊聊 |
[08:24] | You need to — Alex… | 你得 阿历克斯 |
[08:25] | – Have you been listening to me? – I gotta get some air. | -你有没有在听我讲话 -我得去透透气 |
[08:28] | Alex! | 阿历克斯 |
[08:35] | – Where the hell are you going? – Hey, Jackson! | -你这是要去哪 -杰克森 |
[08:37] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[08:40] | This is amazing! | 派对棒极了 |
[08:41] | – Oh, the magician…incredible. – This is warm. | -那些魔术师帅呆了 -香槟是温乎的 |
[08:45] | Oh, yeah, big bird said there’s no ice. | 对了 那边那只大鸟说没有冰块了 |
[08:46] | Apparently, a miscommunication between the caterer and the venue. | 显然我们跟承办人之间的出了点沟通问题 |
[08:52] | Cooling blankets. | 冷却毯 |
[08:52] | We have some back at the hospital. | 医院里还有冷却毯 |
[08:53] | They can bring a patient’s temperature down in minutes, right? | 冷却毯可在几分钟之内就让病人的体温降下来 |
[08:55] | – No reason those can’t chill a bottle. – That’s ridiculous. | -要冷却个几瓶香槟应该没问题吧 -这太荒唐了 |
[08:58] | Then it’s on theme for the night. | 这不是为了应景嘛 |
[09:00] | And I can’t leave. | 可我不能离开 |
[09:02] | Um… could you please run back and grab ’em? | 你能回医院拿些过来吗 |
[09:05] | – What? No, but, uh, the magician is the– – Please? | -什么 不 魔术师就要 -拜托 |
[09:08] | Please… | 拜托了 |
[09:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | And that is not even close to the strangest thing I’ve seen. | 那真不是我见过的最奇怪的东西 |
[09:19] | Though, honestly, that story I don’t think is, uh… | 但是说实话 那个故事现在讲可能有点 |
[09:23] | – appropriate. – Well, I’ll tell you what, chief. | -不太合适 -这样吧 主任 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna take a walk over to that table, | 我去那边的桌子 |
[09:29] | and I’m gonna stick a little somethin’ in that cash box. | 塞点东西到捐款箱里 |
[09:31] | Now when I come back, | 等我回来的时候 |
[09:33] | maybe you’ll be a little less reluctant | 也许你会比较乐意 |
[09:34] | to give up the goods, Owen. | 分享这个故事了 欧文 |
[09:39] | Well, now I want to hear that story. | 现在我也想听那故事了 |
[09:42] | – Emma Marling. – Owen Hunt. | -艾玛·玛琳 -欧文·亨特 |
[09:44] | Oh, chief of surgery. | 您就是传说中的外科主任 |
[09:46] | Well, I guess Grey Sloan is pulling out its “A” game tonight. | 看来贵医院今晚真是派出明星阵容了 |
[09:50] | I wasn’t sure when I got a load of the clowns. | 刚才看到这堆小丑时 我还有点担心 |
[09:52] | Oh, come on. Clowns are great. | 怎么 小丑可棒极了 |
[09:54] | People love clowns. | 谁能不爱小丑 |
[09:59] | You worried me there for a second. | 说得跟真的一样 |
[10:01] | I was afraid you and I weren’t gonna have anything to talk about. | 害我担心等会没共同语言了 |
[10:07] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[10:09] | Hey, um… buy you a drink? | 那个 给你买杯酒吧 |
[10:12] | – Isn’t it an open bar? – The price is right. | -酒不是免费的吗 -就当我请了呗 |
[10:16] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[10:19] | – What was that? – What was what? | -那是怎么回事 -什么怎么回事 |
[10:22] | That whole sparkly eye thing. | 你两眼放光的 |
[10:24] | Well, I can’t help it if my eyes have a natural sparkle. | 我眼睛天生放光有什么办法 |
[10:27] | – You were flirting. – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -你明明在打情骂俏 -完全不懂你在说什么 |
[10:30] | Go juggle some balls. | 你赶紧去耍球啊 |
[10:33] | You just brought a knife to a gun fight. | 你会输得很惨的 |
[10:41] | Arizona? | 亚利桑那 |
[10:43] | Hey, um… it turns out we needed more… I.V. kits up in peds, | 嗨 儿科需要更多输液工具包 |
[10:48] | but I can’t seem to find them. | 但我好像找不到 |
[10:50] | – Do you need a hand? – No, no. Um, I’ll be fine. | -需要帮忙吗 -不不 我自己可以的 |
[10:55] | Okay. Just gonna… | 那好 我只是来 |
[10:56] | grab these. | 拿这些 |
[10:58] | Cool. | 好的 |
[11:11] | Jake’s febrile and he’s got a crazy-high white count. | 无名氏一在发烧 而且白血球数量高得吓人 |
[11:13] | You factor in the heroin, | 考虑到服用了海洛因 |
[11:15] | and we’re probably looking at endocarditis. | 他可能是得了心膜炎 |
[11:16] | And I think he’s got a pericardial effusion. | 我还觉得他有心包积液 |
[11:18] | So he could tamponade at the drop of a hat. | 随时可能出现心包填塞 |
[11:19] | And there’s another multiple trauma on its way in. | 而且还有一大群外伤病人正要送来 |
[11:21] | This is like medical whac-a-mole. I love it. | 这就像医学的打地鼠游戏 我爱死它了 |
[11:23] | Kepner said we should call someone if we’re in over our heads. | 凯普娜说遇到棘手的问题该打电话给他们 |
[11:25] | – Oh, good. Dr. Karev. – Hey, I just wanted to follow up | -太好了 克莱夫医生 -嗨 我来看看 |
[11:29] | on the abdominal pain kid. | 那个腹痛小孩的情况 |
[11:30] | C.T. was negative, | CT显示没问题 |
[11:31] | So we gave him a couple fluid boluses and sent him home. | 所以我们给了他一些药剂就让他回家了 |
[11:33] | Great, uh, what about those guys? | 很好 那些家伙呢 |
[11:35] | Uh, they’re pretty banged up, but nothing we can’t handle. | 他们情况不太好 不过我们都能应付 |
[11:39] | Great. Good. Uh, keep it up. | 很好 继续保持 |
[11:43] | Nothing we can’t handle? | 我们都能应付 |
[11:44] | We’ve been preparing for this all year. | 为这一刻我们准备了一年 |
[11:46] | They have their party tonight. This is ours. Enjoy it. | 他们今晚开派对 医院就是我们的 好好享受 |
[11:50] | Oh, he’s bleeding from his chest tube. | 血从他胸管里流出来了 |
[11:51] | – Did you check his coags? – Uh, they’re still pending. | -你检查了他的凝血功能吗 -结果还没出来 |
[11:53] | Uh, get me a petroleum dressing and some gauze! | 给我拿凡士林药膏跟纱布过来 |
[11:55] | And call X-ray to get here stat! | 让放射科的人赶快过来 |
[11:56] | Doctors! Incoming! | 医生们 有病人 |
[11:59] | You want to call someone, or do you wanna be a rock star? | 你想找人求助 还是想自己镇场 |
[12:04] | Somebody call the blood bank, | 给血库打个电话 |
[12:05] | make sure they’ve got plenty of O-neg on deck. | 确保库存里有足够的O型血 |
[12:06] | I want those trauma rooms ready for action. | 把那些外伤室准备好 |
[12:09] | Anyone who can be moved, move them! | 把能转移走的病人通通移开 |
[12:11] | We need all the empty beds we can get! | 空床位越多越好 |
[12:14] | Hey! You heard her. Lock and load! | 喂 大家都听到了 赶快行动 |
[12:17] | Okay, let’s move! | 好了 动起来 |
[12:27] | – I know, look. – Isn’t that something? | -就是啊 -真是太奇妙了 |
[12:31] | You pulled a sleeping baby out of day care to do your dirty work? | 你竟把睡着的孩子从日托所抱出来帮你拉赞助 |
[12:35] | – You’re disgusting. – He’s got his mother’s sparkle. | -太卑鄙了 -他有她妈妈闪亮的双眼啊 |
[12:38] | Hello, baby. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[12:39] | Oh, and he’s hungry. | 哦 而且他饿了 |
[12:41] | Convenient. | 真是好借口 |
[12:44] | He’s my guy. | 我的小心肝哦 |
[12:47] | I’m gonna kill you dead. | 等我杀你个片甲不留 |
[12:50] | Oh, you’re under a lot of pressure at work. | 你工作的压力好大呀 |
[12:53] | Lots of late nights and weekends. | 经常熬夜 周末也要加班 |
[12:56] | But still, you stay active. Lots of, uh, physical activity? | 不过你还是很有活力的 经常锻炼的吧 |
[13:00] | You can tell all that from my pulse? | 你摸我的脉搏就能知道这么多 |
[13:01] | Sure… and the way the tux fits. | 当然 还有你这合身的西装 |
[13:04] | Oh, my, this watch is gorgeous. | 天呐 多漂亮的手表 |
[13:08] | It’s vintage. It was my father’s, actually. | 是古董 我父亲留给我的 |
[13:10] | He, uh… he– he would wager watches. | 他很喜欢拿表当赌注 |
[13:12] | – And so he won this one. – You know, you need another one. | -这块就是他赢来的 -你需要再来一杯 |
[13:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回 |
[13:19] | There is a gal over there doing close-up magic. | 那边有个女的在表演近景魔术 |
[13:21] | You have to see it. | 你一定得去看看 |
[13:24] | Emma Marling, this is Dr. Cristina Yang– | 艾玛·玛琳 这位是克里斯蒂娜·杨医生 |
[13:27] | – Our best cardio fellow. – How’s it hanging? | -我们最优秀的心脏科医生 -你好啊 |
[13:33] | Go on. You’re missing the magic. | 快去 要不就错过精彩表演了 |
[13:39] | – Whiskey soda. – Coming right up. | -威士忌苏打 -马上好 |
[13:40] | You are barking up the wrong tree with that one. | 你勾搭错了对象 |
[13:43] | You’re never gonna get a donation out of her. | 她永远不会捐款 |
[13:44] | Those shoes– outlet mall all the way. | 那双鞋 折扣店的货 |
[13:46] | You want… | 你需要去勾搭 |
[13:49] | that. | 那一位 |
[13:50] | What–that old lady? | 什么 那个老女人 |
[13:52] | That old lady in Chanel. Here you go. | 那位 可是穿的香奈儿 上吧 |
[13:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:55] | Go get ’em, tiger. | 拿下她 猛男 |
[14:06] | It was a beautiful service, but after… | 葬礼做得很不错 但之后 |
[14:09] | little Sofia just kept asking… | 小索菲亚不停地问 |
[14:12] | “Why is mommy not coming home with us?” | 为什么妈妈没和我们一起回来 |
[14:14] | You are so strong. | 你真坚强 |
[14:15] | No, it’s– | 不 只是 |
[14:17] | Really, it’s my work that’s kept me strong. | 说真的 是我的工作让我坚强 |
[14:20] | This… this hospital, you know, these– these people. | 这间医院和这群朋友 |
[14:24] | That’s beautiful. | 太感人了 |
[14:25] | Where can I make my donation? | 去哪里捐款 |
[14:27] | Right over there next to the stairs. | 就在楼梯旁边 |
[14:30] | The nights are the hardest, though. | 晚上是最难熬的 |
[14:33] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我完全能感同身受 |
[14:36] | Ever since Harvey died, | 自从哈维死后 |
[14:38] | I can’t fall asleep in our bed. | 我没法在床上睡觉 |
[14:40] | I spend all of my nights on the couch… | 每夜我都和猫一起 |
[14:44] | with the cat. | 睡在沙发上 |
[14:45] | Exactly. | 就是这种感觉 |
[14:47] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[14:49] | What is the matter with you? | 你脑子有问题吗 |
[14:51] | I-I know this is a difficult time, | 我知道现在你也不好受 |
[14:53] | but you cannot talk to my nurses that way. | 但你不能那样和我护士说话 |
[14:56] | – Your move. – What? | -该你走了 -什么 |
[14:58] | I figured out your problem. Your mind is all closed off. | 我知道问题在哪了 你大脑不转了 |
[15:01] | Oh–oh, my mind is closed? | 我大脑不转 |
[15:02] | We need to get it fired up so you can figure out | 我们要启动它 你才能找到 |
[15:05] | how you’re gonna get this cancer out of me. | 治好我癌症的办法 |
[15:07] | Here… I figured you’d want to play black, ’cause, well… | 我猜你想走黑棋 因为 |
[15:12] | you know. | 你懂的[贝利的肤色] |
[15:16] | If there was anything I thought we could try… | 如果还有我们能做的 |
[15:20] | There is. | 当然有 |
[15:21] | – Make a move. – Yeah, I have other patients. | -做点什么 -我还有其他病人 |
[15:23] | I-I can’t just stand here and– | 我不能待在这里 |
[15:24] | What would Rosa Parks say? | 如果是罗莎·帕克斯 她会怎么说 |
[15:26] | – Excuse me? – Or Martin Luther King? | -你什么意思 -亦或是马丁·路德·金呢 |
[15:27] | You think they would just stand over there | 你认为他们会像你一样 |
[15:29] | and make excuses like you are? | 站那里找借口吗 |
[15:31] | You people are supposed to be tougher than this. | 你们应该更强才对 |
[15:34] | Yeah, oh, I believe that you and I | 我认为我们 |
[15:36] | have reached the end of our ability to work together. | 没办法再继续合作下去了 |
[15:39] | I’ll have a counselor come by | 我会让咨询师过来 |
[15:41] | – and talk to you about the brochures. – Oh, I see. | -和你谈谈之后的事 -我算是明白了 |
[15:43] | You’re giving up on me because you don’t like the way I talk. | 你放弃治疗我是因为你讨厌我说话的方式 |
[15:46] | You’re just gonna let me die ’cause I offend you. | 你放弃是因为我冒犯了你 |
[15:49] | I am trying to give you the best care I possibly can | 即使你冒犯我是事实 |
[15:53] | despite the fact that you offend me. | 但我还是尽我所能给你最好的治疗 |
[15:55] | You are rude and demeaning, | 你无理在先 还侮辱了我 |
[15:57] | and I am still trying to help you move on | 但我仍然试着让你 |
[16:00] | in the most comfortable way possible. | 用最舒适的方式离开人世 |
[16:02] | I am not going to move on. | 我不要离开人世 |
[16:04] | I’m not gonna pass away or go to heaven or make a journey home. | 我又不是去天堂 也不是一路回家 |
[16:09] | I am going to die. | 我这是要死了 |
[16:11] | My lungs are gonna deflate. | 我的肺将无法呼吸 |
[16:13] | I’m gonna lose control of my bowels. | 肠子也不听使唤 |
[16:15] | My tongue’s gonna roll to the back of my head. | 舌头掉出来能缠住脖子 |
[16:17] | I am going to be dead. | 我就要死了 |
[16:19] | There’s no making it sound nice or pretty. | 这个过程不可能是舒适的 |
[16:21] | It is not good. I am going to cease to exist. | 这不是什么好事 我将不再存在 |
[16:24] | And I don’t want to. I am not ready. | 但我不愿意 我还没准备好 |
[16:27] | So get off your ass and do something! | 所以你快想办法做点什么 |
[16:35] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[16:36] | He needs a pericardiocentesis. | 他需要做心包穿刺术 |
[16:37] | Yeah, we can’t just do that. | 我们没资格做这个 |
[16:38] | I thought you wanted to be a rock star. | 我还以为你什么都敢 |
[16:39] | That was before you started talking about | 那是在你开始 |
[16:41] | shoving needles into hearts. | 把针插入心脏之前 |
[16:42] | – Stop! I’m calling someone. – Not yet. | -住手 我去找人 -还不到时候 |
[16:44] | – Shane! – Not yet. | -肖恩 -别急 |
[16:51] | This is really very sweet of you. | 你人真好 |
[16:53] | But you know, you don’t have to– | 但是 你不用 |
[16:55] | You don’t have to sit here with me. | 不用陪我坐这里 |
[16:58] | I don’t mind. | 没关系 |
[17:03] | I just… | 我只是 |
[17:06] | I can’t stand the way she looks at me, | 没法忍受她看我的眼神 |
[17:07] | the way that everyone looks at me. | 每个人看我的眼神 |
[17:09] | – Uh, no one’s looking at you. – Please. | -没人那样看你 -得了吧 |
[17:13] | I grew up gay. | 我从小就是同性恋 |
[17:14] | I know what it feels like when people are staring. | 我懂被人们盯着看的感受 |
[17:17] | You’re missing a leg, and they stare. | 你只有一条腿 他们盯着你看 |
[17:20] | And everyone knows you’re a cheater, and they stare. | 知道你出轨 大家也盯着你看 |
[17:24] | And they talk, and they judge, and they… stare. | 他们在背后议论 说三道四 然后盯着你 |
[17:34] | – Like that. – What? | -就像你这样 -什么 |
[17:36] | – C-come on now, you were telling a story. – I know– | -这也算 你在讲过去的事 -我懂 |
[17:39] | I know how you must feel about me. | 我懂你是怎么看我的 |
[17:41] | And I know you try and hide it, | 我知道你试着不表露 |
[17:43] | but I can see it on your face. | 但我能从你脸上看出来 |
[17:47] | What do you think you see? | 你觉得你看到了什么 |
[17:49] | You know… | 就是 |
[17:52] | Jesus. | 上帝嘛 |
[17:52] | Oh, come on. | 坑我呢这是 |
[17:55] | Oh, what, to be–it’s– I-I’m incapable of empathy | 难道就因为我信基督教 |
[17:59] | because I go to church? What is that about? | 就不能感同身受么 什么跟什么啊 |
[18:03] | I can empathize like nobody’s business, | 我非常能理解 |
[18:05] | especially with a cheater. | 尤其是出轨的人 |
[18:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:10] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[18:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:13] | I’m sorry for calling you a cheater. | 我很抱歉说你出轨 |
[18:16] | I am, though. | 但我确实做了 |
[18:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:24] | She stared at me, too. | 她也盯着我看 |
[18:27] | But the way she stared… | 但她看我的方式 |
[18:30] | felt… really, really good. | 让我感觉 非常好 |
[18:35] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[18:39] | Actually, I do. | 是的 |
[18:44] | And then… he chainsawed his leg off. | 然后 他就将他的腿锯下来了 |
[18:46] | But that’s not even close to the strangest thing I’ve seen. | 不过我还看过更奇葩的事 |
[18:49] | Though, honestly, I’m not sure that story is appropriate. | 但说实话我不知道现在讲合不合适 |
[18:55] | Gentlemen, that story’s gonna have to wait. | 先生们 故事得等会再讲 |
[18:57] | Okay, I look forward to it. | 好的 我很期待哦 |
[19:00] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直注意你 |
[19:01] | Chatting up our donors, stealing my stories. | 与捐赠者闲聊 盗用我的故事 |
[19:04] | – You’re a thief. – You’ve been watching me? | -你就是个小偷 -你一直在注意我 |
[19:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:08] | Dr. Emma Marling, | 艾玛·玛琳医生 |
[19:09] | maternal-fetal medicine, Seattle Pres. | 西雅图长老医院妇幼科 |
[19:12] | After that storm, we’ve been hurting, too… | 在这场风暴中 我们医院也遭受重创 |
[19:15] | Badly. | 非常严重 |
[19:16] | I’ve been pushing our board to throw a fund-raiser for weeks, | 这几周我都在推动董事会开展募捐会 |
[19:19] | and I can’t get any traction. So here I am… | 但没人响应 所以就来这了 |
[19:22] | Borrowing yours. I’m not a thief. | 搭个顺风车 我可不是小偷 |
[19:24] | – You stole my story. – It’s a good story. | -你盗用我的故事 -因为故事很不错 |
[19:27] | I don’t get this. You are here to get donations, | 我不明白 你来这是”拉赞助”的 |
[19:30] | and you spend all this time talking to me. | 怎么还有心情和我说话 |
[19:35] | You-you want me to say it? | 你真要我明说么 |
[19:38] | I mean, look at you. | 你这么帅的 |
[19:55] | Impressive party. | 晚会真不错 |
[19:57] | Another whiskey soda. | 再来杯威士忌苏打水 |
[19:59] | That’s your fifth one. | 这是你第五杯了 |
[20:00] | Who are you, my mom? | 你算哪根葱 我妈吗 |
[20:02] | I’m not drinking. Gotta stay sharp. | 这可不是我喝的 我得保持清醒 |
[20:04] | This is for the C.F.O. of A.E.C. Interactive. | 这是要给AEC互动媒体公司的财务总监 |
[20:07] | Got him on the ropes. | 我在一筹莫展时遇到了他 |
[20:08] | Every drink he knocks back is another “zero” added to the check | 他每喝一杯就意味着我今晚 |
[20:12] | I collect at the end of the night. | 筹款金额后面添个0 |
[20:13] | That sounds wrong. | 这么做可不对 |
[20:15] | Right and wrong don’t live here, son. | 在这可没有对错之分 傻孩子 |
[20:16] | This is the wild west. | 就看你会不会做 |
[20:18] | This is so much fun! | 这太有趣了 |
[20:19] | It’s like when we were interns– | 就像我们还是实习生时那样 |
[20:21] | stealing surgeries, playing dirty. | 抢手术 耍阴招 |
[20:24] | I don’t really get to do that anymore. | 我还以为没机会做了 |
[20:27] | Does this look stupid? | 我这打扮看起很傻吗 |
[20:29] | The kid spit up on my dress, | 那熊孩子吐了我裙子一身 |
[20:31] | and in my dress… all over, really. | 从里到外无一幸免 |
[20:33] | Oh, for the love of god, Mer. | 上帝啊 梅 |
[20:35] | You’re making it so easy. | 你太适合当妈妈了 |
[20:37] | Every night, Harvey would whisper, “I love you” into my ear | 每晚哈维都会在我睡着时 |
[20:41] | just as I was falling asleep. | 在耳边对我说”我爱你” |
[20:43] | It’s been ten years since, and still, | 十年来一直这样 现在也是 |
[20:46] | every night, I feel like I can hear his voice. | 每晚我都感觉自己能听到他的声音 |
[20:49] | Do you ever feel like that– like she’s still with you? | 你有过这种感觉吗 就像她从没离开 |
[20:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:53] | Can I have your attention, please? | 请各位注意一下 |
[20:54] | Oh, speech! speech! Everybody, hush up! | 要说话了 要说话了 各位安静 |
[20:58] | Oh, sorry. He’s gonna talk now. | 不好意思 他要开始说话了 |
[21:02] | Thank you. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 谢谢 女士们先生们 晚上好 |
[21:03] | I am Dr. Jackson Avery. | 我是杰克森·艾弗里医生 |
[21:05] | And on behalf of the board of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital, | 我谨代表格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的董事会 |
[21:09] | I just want to say, “welcome.” | 向各位说声”欢迎” |
[21:12] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[21:14] | Thank you very much. | 感谢各位的光临 |
[21:16] | Now over the past year, we have seen many changes, | 在过去的一年里 我们见证了许多改变 |
[21:19] | from a change in name to a change in leadership… | 医院的更名 领导层的更替 |
[21:22] | and it has all been a challenge. | 这一切都是挑战 |
[21:23] | But it’s been a challenge that we’ve all | 但这都是我们非常愿意 |
[21:26] | been more than happy to accept. | 迎接的挑战 |
[21:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:32] | As surgeons– | 作为外科医生 |
[21:34] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:42] | – Was that part of it? – I don’t think so. | -这也是晚会的一部分么 -我可不觉得 |
[21:50] | Oh, no, no, no! You need to stop. | 不不不 你最好别动 |
[21:51] | You could have internal injuries or breaks. | 你可能有内伤或是骨折 |
[21:54] | Um… I think I’m okay. See? | 我觉得我没事 看 |
[21:56] | I’m okay. I’m fine. | 我没事 我很好 |
[22:02] | So, yeah, I’d say there’s a break. | 我说吧 肯定骨折了 |
[22:08] | What’s the update on those paramedics, Avery? | 有医护人员的消息吗 艾弗里 |
[22:10] | Should be here any minute. | 他们随时会到 |
[22:12] | No pulse. Okay. Hold still. This is gonna hurt. | 没有脉搏 别动 这可能会有点痛 |
[22:15] | Ready on my count. One, two… | 我数三声就开始 一 二 |
[22:18] | Three! | 三 |
[22:20] | – Do you think he’s watching? – Who? | -你觉得他在看我们吗 -谁 |
[22:22] | Richie rich. ’cause we look freaking amazing right now. | 高富帅啊 因为我俩现在魅力无敌 |
[22:24] | Cristina, gross! | 克里斯蒂娜 这会你还想这个 |
[22:28] | Edwards, someone better be dying. | 爱德华兹 没死人的事别找我 |
[22:30] | I’m really hoping to avoid that, Dr. Yang. | 我希望不会死人 杨医生 |
[22:31] | Ross is doing a pericardial window in the E.R. | 罗斯在急症室做心包膜开窗术 |
[22:34] | Okay, when he aspirates the fluid, | 当他抽吸液完成后 |
[22:36] | get him to the O.R. I’m on my way. | 送去手术室 我现在过去 |
[22:38] | Go. We got this. | 去吧 我们没问题 |
[22:40] | This way, guys. | 在这边 |
[22:42] | – Where are you going? – Oh, back to the hospital. | -你去哪 -回医院 |
[22:43] | Some junkie with endocarditis is tamponading. | 心内膜炎的瘾君子心包堵塞 |
[22:45] | – Which junkie? – There’s more than one? | -哪一个瘾君子 -不止一个啊 |
[22:48] | It’s all about forgiveness. | 这都是是否原谅的问题 |
[22:50] | And that’s… that’s what’s important. | 这…这才重要 |
[22:53] | You–he… he sees me for who I am. | 你… 他…懂我 |
[22:57] | And he accepts me for what I’ve done. | 接受我做过的错事 |
[23:04] | But that’s– that’s everything. | 但那 那就是一切 |
[23:07] | Are we talking about Matthew or Jesus? | 说的是马修还是上帝 |
[23:11] | – Dr. Robbins? – Yes! | -罗宾斯医生 -在 |
[23:12] | – You paged me… – Hi. | -你呼叫我… -你好 |
[23:14] | – To a closet? – I need you to run across to the gala | -来储藏室里 -我需要你去派对 |
[23:17] | and grab a bottle of champagne because | 拿一瓶香槟 因为 |
[23:20] | – We’re low. – We are low. | -酒快喝完了 -快喝完了 |
[23:24] | You want me to steal booze | 你要我去派对上偷酒 |
[23:25] | from the party I wasn’t invited to? | 还是那个我没被邀请的派对 |
[23:28] | And snacks! | 还有吃的 |
[23:30] | – Screw this day. – Uh, thank you, Murphy. | -今天怎么这么背啊 -谢谢 墨菲 |
[23:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:37] | You think Callie’s ever gonna forgive me? | 你觉得凯丽会原谅我吗 |
[23:39] | Probably not. | 也许不会 |
[23:41] | She’s telling everybody at the gala that you’re dead. | 她在派对上说你死了 |
[23:45] | You know, we’re about ready to roll. | 我们准备出发了 |
[23:49] | Hey, I’m coming, too. | 我跟着一起走 |
[23:51] | How are we doing on our fund-raising goal? | 我们筹款目标达到没有 |
[23:52] | Oh, we’re not even halfway there. | 连一半都还没达到 |
[23:54] | Well, then you’ve got plenty to do here. | 那你还是在这忙吧 |
[24:01] | I’m worrying about internal injuries. | 我担心病人有内伤 |
[24:03] | – Make sure they rush her to C.T. – All right. | -确保先拍片 -好的 |
[24:05] | You’re not coming? | 你不来吗 |
[24:06] | We’re on maternity leave. We have a deal. | 我在休产假 有约定 |
[24:09] | Mer, | 梅 |
[24:10] | let’s go. We need all hands on deck. | 一起走吧 我们缺人手 |
[24:19] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[24:21] | – Let go! – Dr. Webber–please! | -别碰我 -韦伯医生 别这样 |
[24:22] | – Dr. Webber– – I-I can take it from here. | -韦伯医生 -我来处理 |
[24:24] | – I can take it. – Let go! | -我可以处理 -放开 |
[24:28] | I don’t want this. | 我不想这样 |
[24:33] | There’s a man down the hall. He is ornery. | 走道那边住了个病人 脾气坏 |
[24:37] | He’s a jackass. He’s dying. | 他是个混蛋 他要死了 |
[24:40] | And he won’t stop fighting, | 但他从没放弃过 |
[24:42] | even though there isn’t anything I can do for him. | 就算我已经束手无策了 |
[24:45] | And then I’ve got you. | 然后就是你 |
[24:46] | You’ve got a million options, and you refuse to try. | 你有这么多选择 但你试都不试 |
[24:53] | You have atelectasis. | 你的肺扩张不全 |
[24:55] | You are in danger for pneumothorax pneumonia, R.D.S. | 可能会患上气胸 肺炎和呼吸窘迫综合症 |
[25:00] | And Meredith Grey is ready to let you slip into a coma. | 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾不想管你了 |
[25:02] | But I am not! You breathe in through this, | 不过我不会 你用这个帮助呼吸 |
[25:06] | your lungs get stronger, you get better. | 肺功能变强 你就会好起来 |
[25:08] | It’s damn simple math. | 就这么简单 |
[25:10] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎样 |
[25:29] | – This is dumb. Put this on. Put– – No! no! | -怎么就要犯傻呢 戴上… -不 |
[25:32] | – Just–Richard! – No. | -就…理查德 -不 |
[25:33] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[25:35] | Get the hell… | 给我… |
[25:38] | out! | 滚出去 |
[25:55] | Let’s take him off bypass and see how we did. | 拿掉旁通管 看下情况如何 |
[26:00] | Everything okay, Dr. Yang? | 一切都没问题吧 杨医生 |
[26:02] | Pericardial window is a pretty risky move for an intern. | 实习生做心包膜开窗术挺悬的 |
[26:05] | I… I didn’t have a choice. | 我没其他选择 |
[26:07] | The fluid was too thick for a pericardiocentesis. | 体液太浓稠了 做不了心包穿刺术 |
[26:09] | You had a choice. | 你有选择 |
[26:10] | You could have called someone the minute he tamponaded, | 在他心包堵塞时就打电话求助 |
[26:12] | but you didn’t. | 但你没这样做 |
[26:14] | You basically got to do a surgery in the E.R. | 你基本上就是在急症室做手术 |
[26:17] | And now you’re up here with me, | 这样一来 你跟我一起在这做手术 |
[26:18] | while Edwards is down in the pit. | 爱德华兹在急症室 |
[26:22] | – You’re a shark. – I’m not! I swear. | -你真会坑人 -我没有 我发誓 |
[26:25] | Ross, it’s a good thing. | 罗斯 这是夸奖 |
[26:27] | All great surgeons are sharks. | 伟大的外科医生都会坑人 |
[26:29] | You see what you want and do whatever it takes to get it. | 看见自己想要的 不择手段得到 |
[26:33] | Like me. And never apologize. | 就像我 不要道歉 |
[26:35] | Sharks don’t apologize. | 坑人老手都不道歉 |
[26:39] | – Monitor. – Here you go. | -监测器 -在这 |
[26:41] | Where’s that coming from? | 这出血是哪来的 |
[26:42] | It’s coming from inside. That means we have two options. | 体内流出来的 意味着我们有两个选择 |
[26:45] | One–we can put him back on bypass, undo all our work, | 第一是重新架上旁通管 前功尽弃 |
[26:48] | and find the source, or… | 去找出血点 或… |
[26:51] | two–I take a guess, throw in a u-stitch | 我碰碰运气 用U型缝合 |
[26:52] | and hope I don’t shred the heart in the process. | 希望缝合时别把心脏戳了 |
[26:55] | Dr. Ross, what do you think? | 罗斯医生 你怎么看 |
[26:57] | Sharks don’t swim backward. Only forward… or they die. | 老手不吃回头草只向前跑 不然就没法生存 |
[27:03] | Option 2 it is. 4-0 prolene. | 那就是第二个选择 4号缝线 |
[27:05] | Here you go. | 给 |
[27:22] | There it is. | 就在这 |
[27:24] | What’s supposed to happen? | 接下来会怎样 |
[27:25] | If it worked, nothing. If it didn’t… | 要是管用 啥都不会发生 要是没有 |
[27:28] | Lots. | 大出血 |
[27:44] | That’ll do, Sharky. That’ll do. | 这就行了 小鲨鱼 |
[27:54] | – Murphy, those aren’t for you. – Yeah, I know. | -墨菲 这些不是给你的 -我知道 |
[28:00] | Have you seen my wife? | 你看见我妻子了吗 |
[28:02] | Uh, she, uh, hopped on a rig with the paramedics. | 她和医护人员坐救护车走了 |
[28:05] | – Damn it. – Hey, Shepherd? | -该死 -谢博德 |
[28:08] | Shepherd! Wilson, where the hell is Karev? | 谢博德 威尔逊 克莱夫去哪了 |
[28:10] | Question of the night! | 我也想知道啊 |
[28:11] | You know, I should be at work right now. | 我现在应该在工作 |
[28:13] | You know, Stephanie doesn’t realize how lucky she is. | 斯蒂芬妮不知道她有多幸运 |
[28:14] | She should be thanking you instead of being pissed at you. | 她应该感谢你而不是生你的气 |
[28:16] | Yeah. Wait, what? | 好吧 等等 你说什么 |
[28:18] | – She wanted to come tonight? – She bought a dress. | -她今晚想来 -她买了件礼服 |
[28:21] | – She never said anything. – Of course not. | -可她什么都没说 -她当然不说了 |
[28:23] | If she had to say something, it wouldn’t mean as much | 要是她说出口了 那就和你 |
[28:24] | – as if you’d had the idea on your own. – Oh, my god. | -自己邀请她来完全不一样了 -天哪 |
[28:27] | – My head hurts so much. – It doesn’t matter now. | -我头要疼死了 -不过无所谓了 |
[28:29] | The party died the minute | 那名特技演员倒在大鸟身上的时候 |
[28:31] | the aerialist fell on big bird. | 晚会就泡汤了 |
[28:32] | People see a woman’s tibia impale her own foot, | 大家都看到她的胫骨刺穿了她的脚 |
[28:34] | it’s hard to steer the conversation | 现在已经很难 |
[28:35] | – in a different direction. – They’re gonna be fine. | -挽回整个局面了 -他们会没事的 |
[28:37] | All right. There’s a hospital right down… | 拜托 有一个医院就在… |
[28:40] | down the street. | 街道尽头呢 |
[28:41] | You know what? Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们 先生们 |
[28:42] | Folks, wait a second. | 大家稍等一下 |
[28:48] | Dr. Bailey? | 贝利医生 |
[28:52] | Dr. Bailey, please? | 贝利医生 |
[29:01] | What do you need? | 你想干什么 |
[29:03] | I haven’t played chess in a year. | 我有一年没下棋了 |
[29:06] | I can’t keep having this fight, Gene. | 我没法一直跟你杠着 吉恩 |
[29:08] | No, I know. I just… | 我知道 只是… |
[29:11] | The guys at the park stopped letting me play. | 公园里的那些家伙不让我下棋了 |
[29:16] | ’cause of the things I say. | 因为我说的一些话 |
[29:19] | I’m not trying to offend you. | 我不是想冒犯你 |
[29:23] | That’s not true. | 我不想这样 |
[29:27] | I said a couple of those things on purpose. | 我是故意说了那些话的 |
[29:29] | So… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:33] | You don’t have to play the game, but please… | 你不用陪我下棋 但是… |
[29:40] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[29:43] | I don’t have anybody. | 我身边一个人都没有 |
[29:47] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想一个人 |
[30:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[30:02] | Repairing a gastric rupture. It’s fun. | 修复胃破裂啊 挺有趣的 |
[30:05] | You can’t just decide to operate. | 你不能自作主张来做手术 |
[30:06] | Derek, you’re better at charming the donors than I am. | 德里克 你比我更擅长对付那些捐赠人 |
[30:09] | I admit it. You can have it. | 我承认 你赢了 |
[30:11] | We had a deal. | 我们都说好了 |
[30:12] | You’re more than welcome to come and join me. | 我很欢迎你来加入我啊 |
[30:14] | Come get a little blood on your hands. | 来让你的手上稍微沾点血 |
[30:15] | I’ll even let you hold a retractor. | 我说不定还会让你拿牵开器呢 |
[30:19] | All right, I’m gonna change. | 好吧 我去换衣服 |
[30:28] | Oh, this is really, really fun, | 这真是太有意思了 |
[30:31] | and I needed fun. | 我太需要笑出来了 |
[30:32] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:33] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[30:43] | Can I try on your leg? | 我能试试你的假肢吗 |
[30:56] | You said what? | 你说什么 |
[30:57] | I was cornered by the widow Amos… | 我被阿莫斯那个寡妇逼急了 |
[31:01] | who was, you know, actually a widow. | 而且她还真是个寡妇 |
[31:03] | Her story was so sad, | 她的故事太悲伤了 |
[31:05] | and she took out her checkbook, and I– | 然后她拿出了支票簿 然后我… |
[31:07] | Ugh, I’m so gross. | 我太恶心了 |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:12] | I sort of get it, though. | 我能理解你 |
[31:14] | Really? | 真的 |
[31:15] | This stuff– It’s not easy. | 感情这事 确实理不清 |
[31:18] | And Cristina–she keeps pushing me to date. | 克里斯蒂娜还一直让我去约会 |
[31:21] | God, I can’t even think about that. | 天哪 我想都不敢想了 |
[31:24] | Yeah. You really can’t keep telling people that she’s dead. | 对 你不能一直告诉别人她死了 |
[31:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:33] | Doctors, we have visitors. | 医生们 有客人来了 |
[31:37] | – What is he up to? – I don’t know. | -他要干什么 -不知道 |
[31:39] | Okay, now if you’ll notice the pins that Dr. Torres | 你们能看到托雷斯医生正在 |
[31:43] | is drilling into place that is the external fixation | 钻入的那些针就是我跟你们提到的 |
[31:46] | I was telling you about. | 外固定 |
[31:47] | Are–are we allowed to be here? | 我们可以来这看吗 |
[31:49] | Yes, I spoke with Irina’s husband. | 可以 我跟伊莉娜的丈夫谈过了 |
[31:51] | He said that if there’s one thing that she believes in, | 他说如果有一件事情是她坚信的 |
[31:53] | it’s that the show must go on. | 那就是这次晚会必须继续下去 |
[31:55] | Now we showed you guys a circus tonight. | 我们已经让大家看了马戏表演 |
[31:58] | But this– this is the real show. | 但这个…这个才是重头戏 |
[32:01] | This is what we do here. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[32:03] | We are gonna get this woman back on her feet. | 我们会让她重新站起来 |
[32:05] | And then before you leave this evening, | 在你们今晚离开这里之前 |
[32:07] | I would ask that you please consider | 我也想请你们考虑一下 |
[32:09] | helping us get back on ours. | 帮助我们重新站起来 |
[32:15] | How much do you need? | 你们需要多少钱 |
[32:27] | I usually have really good radar for this crap. | 我通常对这种事都很敏感 |
[32:30] | – What are you talking about? – What the hell is this? | -你在说什么呢 -你在干什么 |
[32:33] | Oh, that’s not funny. | 这一点也不好笑 |
[32:34] | Don’t freaking joke like that. I don’t do that. | 别跟我开玩笑 我不会那样做 |
[32:36] | I’m just trying to do a freakin’ blood draw. | 我只不过想抽点血 |
[32:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:40] | I think my dad’s in the hospital. | 我觉得我父亲在医院 |
[32:41] | I don’t understand what that means. | 我不明白 |
[32:44] | I don’t know. I can’t– | 我不知道 我不能 |
[32:46] | I haven’t seen him in 20 years. | 我都二十年没见他了 |
[32:48] | And this guy– some old junkie– | 有个老头 是个瘾君子 |
[32:51] | crashed a car, has no I.D., | 出了车祸 没有身份证 |
[32:53] | he’s ragged, wrecked. | 衣衫褴褛 烂醉如泥 |
[32:55] | But his voice in the E.R.– | 但我听到他在急诊室的声音 |
[32:56] | the guy called me Sinatra. | 他叫我西纳特拉[美国歌手] |
[32:57] | It was like somebody poured ice water down my neck. | 仿佛当头一棒 醍醐灌顶 |
[32:59] | That feeling hasn’t gone away. | 这感觉还在 |
[33:01] | – So this is a paternity test? – I don’t know. | -你想做亲子鉴定吗 -我也不知道 |
[33:04] | No. | 不是 |
[33:05] | I thought I could live the rest of my life | 我还想好好过下半辈子 |
[33:06] | and never see him again. | 再也不见他 |
[33:09] | I don’t want it to be him. | 我不希望他是我亲生父亲 |
[33:10] | If you take the test, then you’ll know for sure. | 如果你做了测试 你能确认了 |
[33:12] | If it isn’t him, then that feeling will go away. | 如果不是他 你那种感觉就会消失 |
[33:16] | I guess that’s true. | 我想是的 |
[33:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:18] | You know, I’m actually pretty smart. | 知道吗 我其实挺聪明的 |
[33:20] | You’d know that if you tried talking to me | 如果你不在美妙的派对中离我而去 |
[33:22] | instead of ditching me at fancy parties. | 而是和我好好聊聊的话 就能发现 |
[33:25] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah. | -抱歉 -是该道歉 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:32] | That surgery was incredible. | 那个手术太不可思议了 |
[33:34] | – I haven’t felt this relaxed in months. – Me either. | -我这几个月都没如此放松了 -我也是 |
[33:41] | – What? – Reminiscing. | -怎么了 -回忆往事 |
[33:43] | About? | 哪件事 |
[33:44] | You, me, an exam room, | 你我二人 在检查室 |
[33:47] | and your panties pinned to a bulletin board. | 那次你的内裤被订到公告板上 |
[33:51] | Except you didn’t have blood on your suit, | 那次你的西装上没有血 |
[33:53] | and I wasn’t wearing a sweatshirt. | 我穿的也不是套头衫 |
[33:55] | I think it’s sexy. | 我觉得很性感 |
[33:57] | Now you’re doing the sparkly eye thing. | 你又在朝我放电了 |
[34:00] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 听不懂你在说什么 |
[34:03] | Is it working? | 你被诱惑了吗 |
[34:12] | What– what’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[34:13] | You’re getting a roommate. | 你有室友了 |
[34:15] | Gene, Richard. Richard, Gene. | 吉恩 理查德 互相认识一下吧 |
[34:17] | Calm down, dick. | 别紧张 伙计 |
[34:18] | The way you look, can’t imagine | 看你这样子 |
[34:20] | you’re gonna be around much longer anyway. | 估计也活不了多久了 |
[34:22] | These are a few options for facilities | 这是临终关怀 |
[34:25] | that assist with end of life care. | 给出的几种选择 |
[34:27] | Since you two are in the same boat, | 既然你们两个都活不长了 |
[34:29] | figured you could go through them together. | 我觉得你们可以一起看看 |
[34:35] | Crack a window when you go. | 走之前给窗户留个缝 |
[34:37] | Smells like something died in here. | 这里闻着一股死尸的味道 |
[34:47] | Jake’s in the I.C.U. Should pull through. | 无名氏一在重症监护室 应该能度过危险期 |
[34:50] | How are things down here? | 这里处理得怎么样了 |
[34:52] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[34:53] | Only amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[34:55] | I cannot believe I was in such a snit | 我简直难以相信 自己竟为了不能参加 |
[34:58] | over not going to a stupid party. | 那个烂派对而怄气 |
[34:59] | I mean, I have done burr holes, a crike, | 我做了颅骨钻孔 插管 |
[35:02] | and I pulled a hunk of glass this big | 还把那么厚的一大片玻璃 |
[35:05] | out of a dude’s face! | 从那人的脸中取出来 |
[35:08] | You were totally right. I am a rock star. | 你说的没错 我就是个明星 |
[35:10] | You are a rock star. We are rock stars. | 你也是个明星 我们都是明星医生 |
[35:12] | We’re not rock stars. We’re sharks. | 我们不是明星 我们是鲨鱼 |
[35:14] | We’re rock sharks! | 我们是超级鲨鱼 |
[35:27] | Okay, then. | 那好 我走 |
[35:29] | Jackson! | 杰克森 |
[35:36] | I heard you were here. I just wanted to, | 听说你来了 我只是想 |
[35:38] | catch you before you leave. | 在你走前见你一面 |
[35:39] | Here… here I am. | 我就在这里 |
[35:40] | – I like the blue. – Thank you. | -我喜欢蓝色医生服 -谢谢 |
[35:47] | There are more zeroes than fit in this little box. | 你给的钱远远超出了预期啊 |
[35:51] | Let’s get outta here. | 咱们走吧 |
[35:53] | To… where? | 去哪里 |
[35:56] | Come on. Don’t be coy. | 得了 别矜持了 |
[35:57] | You like me. | 你喜欢我 |
[35:58] | There’s no way this was all about the money. | 你不可能只是为了筹钱 |
[36:02] | No, it was all about the money. | 不 只是因为钱 |
[36:05] | You flirt with me all night, | 你整晚都在和我调情 |
[36:07] | get me to write this big check, | 就为了让我出钱 |
[36:08] | and then nothing? | 然后就翻脸不认人了 |
[36:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:13] | And you don’t feel even a little bit bad about that? | 你对此甚至一点也不觉得愧疚吗 |
[36:17] | No. | 不 |
[36:19] | That’s actually even hotter. | 你这样子更有魅力 |
[36:21] | You have a good night. | 祝你晚安 |
[36:23] | It doesn’t have to be all about money. | 不一定非要为了钱 |
[36:25] | You could sleep with me for free. | 我免费让你睡 |
[36:35] | I have to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[36:37] | – I don’t know what happened.I just… – Stop. | -我不知道是怎么了 只是 -别说了 |
[36:40] | I’ve been here too many times, honestly. | 老实说 这种事我见得多了 |
[36:41] | I’m too old. I’m too busy to be playing games with you. | 我不年轻了 没时间陪你玩 |
[36:43] | I’m not playing games. | 我不是只想玩玩而已的 |
[36:44] | You’re pissed because I didn’t invite you to this stupid thing, | 你生气是因为我没邀请你到这个鬼地方来 |
[36:45] | and now you’re getting back at me with Ross. | 所以你用罗斯来报复我 |
[36:48] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[36:49] | – Oh, you’re not pissed at me? – Yes! I was. | -难道你没有生气吗 -不 生气 |
[36:51] | Yeah, I was, okay? | 对 我很生气 好了吧 |
[36:52] | You threw a party, and you didn’t invite me. | 你办了场聚会 却没邀请我 |
[36:54] | So yeah, my feelings were hurt a little bit. | 对 我是感觉有点受伤 |
[36:55] | But that has nothing to do with what happened in the E.R. | 但这跟急诊室里发生的事没有任何关系 |
[36:58] | Ross kissed me. | 罗斯吻我的 |
[37:00] | I don’t know where it came from. | 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[37:01] | I did not ask for it. | 我可没有叫他吻我 |
[37:04] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[37:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:10] | – Fine? – Yeah… fine. | -好吧 -好 好吧 |
[37:14] | And this wasn’t a party. This was work. | 这不是派对 这是工作 |
[37:16] | Nobody wanted to come. I never thought you did. | 没人愿意来 我从没指望你会想来 |
[37:20] | If you and I are gonna do this, | 如果我们真想好好地在一起 |
[37:23] | you’ve gotta start talking to me. | 那你心里有话就要跟我说 |
[37:25] | No more getting mad | 别再偷偷生气 |
[37:26] | and then waiting to see if I know you’re mad | 却憋着不说 看我能不能发现你在生气 |
[37:28] | – or any of that. – Yeah, okay. | -类似这种事情 -好的 |
[37:35] | I didn’t want him to kiss me. | 我不想让他吻我 |
[37:39] | I want you to kiss me. | 我想要你吻我 |
[37:53] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[37:56] | They got a picture of a damned rabbit | 他们这张照片 一只倒霉兔子 |
[37:58] | hopping through a meadow. | 在草坪上跳来跳去 |
[38:00] | Sunshine and daisies | 阳光 雏菊 |
[38:03] | and friggin’ bunny rabbits. | 还有该死的小兔子 |
[38:07] | Could be worse. | 还不算坏 |
[38:11] | You could die in that bed… | 你可能会死在这个房间里 |
[38:15] | in this room. | 死在那张床上 |
[38:18] | This hospital could be the last place you see. | 这家医院可能就是你最后看到的地方 |
[38:26] | You don’t want to die here. | 你肯定不想死在这里 |
[38:33] | No. I don’t. | 不 我不想 |
[38:40] | It is a pretty lawn. | 真是块漂亮的草坪 |
[38:43] | If I gotta kick, | 如果我真要死了 |
[38:45] | could be nice to do it outside. | 还是死在外面比较好 |
[38:56] | The food’s gotta be better than what they serve here. | 那里吃的一定要比这里的好 |
[38:58] | I wouldn’t feed that slop to a gypsy. | 这的食物我都不好意思拿来喂流浪汉 |
[39:04] | I said “I wouldn’t.” I was being nice. | 我说了”我不喂” 我已经很友善了 |
[39:41] | Are–are you gonna head back up the street? | 你 你要回派对去吗 |
[39:43] | Uh, no, I was just heading home. | 不 我正要回家 |
[39:45] | Listen, I don’t blame you for not wanting | 你要是不愿意和别人出去约会 |
[39:48] | to get out there and date. People are… | 我不会怪你的 这些人都 |
[39:52] | gross. | 太恶心了 |
[39:54] | But we look great. So you wanna go hit Joe’s? | 但我们穿得这么帅 要不要去乔那里坐坐 |
[40:04] | Oh, sorry, am I interrupting? | 对不起 打扰你们了吗 |
[40:05] | – You’re here? – Yeah, I… | -你怎么在这 -我 我 |
[40:08] | uh, really, uh, | 其实 |
[40:10] | had a good excuse all worked up, | 早就想好了一个完美的借口 |
[40:11] | and now I’m completely blanking. | 但现在脑子里却一片空白 |
[40:17] | I was just heading home. | 我正要回家 |
[40:20] | It was really nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[40:21] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[40:24] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:30] | Overture, curtain, lights. | 舞曲 帷幔 光影 |
[40:46] | I have the results. | 我拿到结果了 |
[40:48] | This is it… | 今晚 |
[40:51] | the night of nights. | 夜不停 |
[40:54] | – I don’t wanna know– – He’s your dad. | -我不想知道 -他是你爸爸 |
[40:56] | What? | 什么 |
[40:57] | Oh, my god. I jumped the gun. | 天啊 我嘴太快了 |
[40:59] | I am sorry. I am so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[41:04] | Alex! | 阿历克斯 |
[41:07] | Shotgun! I get car sick in the back. | 前排是我的 我坐后排会晕车 |
[41:16] | Ugh, I might get car sick in the front. | 我坐前排可能也会晕车的 |
[41:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:21] | I’m about to take my intern exam, | 我就要参加实习生考试了 |
[41:23] | which means I am about to be a second-year resident. | 这意味着我就要成为第二年住院医了 |
[41:26] | My babysitting days are done. | 我成天看孩子的日子结束了 |
[41:28] | And I would appreciate, if moving forward, | 今后如果你能把我当个医生看 |
[41:30] | you would treat me with the respect that entails. | 我会非常感激 |
[41:33] | You’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[41:36] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[41:47] | No more rehearsing and nursing a part. | 不需要再排练修改这个桥段 |
[41:50] | We know every part by heart. | 所有剧情我们都了若指掌 |
[41:52] | Ross, what’s going on? | 罗斯 出什么事了 |
[41:53] | Multi-car mash-up in the E.R. | 急诊室里来了多车连环相撞的伤员 |
[41:59] | Be a shame to wake the kids. | 真遗憾又要叫醒孩子们了 |
[42:01] | Tonight, what heights we’ll hit. | 今晚 我们能挑战多高 |
[42:07] | On with the show. | 演出现在开始 |
[42:15] | This is it. | 如此 |
[42:19] | I’m Dr. Grey. | 我是格蕾医生 |