时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Here’s what I learned my first day at medical school: | 在医学院的第一天我就知道 |
[00:05] | Think long and hard before choosing to become a surgeon. | 成为一名外科医生前 要深思熟虑 |
[00:09] | It takes 100% commitment. | 因为它需要全身心的投入 |
[00:15] | This is killing me. | 真想死啊 |
[00:20] | I need coffee. | 我得喝杯咖啡 |
[00:22] | Four days back to work, and I’m ready to end it all. | 回到岗位才四天 我现在已经想放弃了 |
[00:26] | I don’t even know how we survive four days. | 这四天我们是怎么过来的 |
[00:29] | – Coffee’s on! – That’s how. | -咖啡好了 -因为有她 |
[00:31] | You have to be on your “A” game | 每天当你步入手术室时 |
[00:32] | every single time you walk into that O.R. | 你都得处于最佳状态 |
[00:35] | When patients are lying on your table | 因为在手术台上的病人 |
[00:37] | completely at your mercy, | 他的生死握在你手上 |
[00:39] | they need to know that when you make that first cut… | 所以他们得知道在你动第一刀时 |
[00:42] | You know what you’re doing. | 你对手术已经成竹在胸 |
[00:45] | No other specialty requires the time, the focus, | 其他职业都不如此 随叫随到 注意力高度集中 |
[00:49] | the complete dedication… | 身心全部投入 |
[00:51] | except maybe being a mom. | 好吧 除了做母亲 |
[00:54] | Okay, so daddy is gonna drop you off at day care, | 好啦 爹地会送你去日托所 |
[00:57] | and I am going to pick you up, okay? | 妈咪等会来接你 |
[00:59] | Then we’ll have a princess tea party | 之后我们再回来 |
[01:00] | at the end of the day. | 开个公主茶会哟 |
[01:01] | Okay, ladies, let’s go. | 好啦 公主们 走了 |
[01:04] | Wow. We’re good at this. | 哇 我们做父母上手挺快嘛 |
[01:06] | Oh, pump! | 等等 记得带挤奶器 |
[01:08] | – Yeah. – Oh! | -拿着 -好 |
[01:08] | – Okay. Mwah! – Mwah. | -谢啦 么 -么 |
[01:13] | Maybe we’re too good at this. | 上手也太快了吧 |
[01:17] | James Evans, 57, post-op day 6 | 詹姆斯·埃文斯 57岁 术后第六天 |
[01:19] | from an emergent tricuspid valve replacement | 因为心内膜炎急性发作 |
[01:22] | due to endocarditis. | 做了三尖瓣复位 |
[01:23] | Hey, could you change it to “Jimmy”? | 美女 麻烦叫我吉米嘛 |
[01:24] | And go ahead and fix the age, while you’re at it, | 既然你提到了 再把年龄给我改一下 |
[01:26] | to something in the 40s. | 改到四十多左右呗 |
[01:29] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[01:30] | Is that thing you put in there still working? | 放在我心脏里的东西还有用吗 |
[01:33] | I think you’re good. | 我觉得是的 |
[01:33] | The new valve should last 10 to 15 years. | 新的心瓣膜至少能支撑十到十五年 |
[01:35] | Dr. Wilson’s going to do | 威尔森医生 |
[01:36] | a treadmill stress echocardiogram just to be thorough. | 会给你做一个跑步机试验超声心电图 |
[01:38] | Thanks, doc. | 多谢了 医生 |
[01:39] | Anything to get me out of this dress. | 只要能让我好起来 我全配合 |
[01:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:44] | Oh. U.N.O.S. has a possible match | 我一个移植病人 |
[01:47] | on one of my transplant patients. | 有合适的配对了 |
[01:49] | – Uh, page me with his results. – Okay. | -等会把他的测验结果发给我 -好的 |
[01:57] | – Looking at your dad’s chart? – He’s not my dad. | -在看你爸的病例呀 -他才不是我爸 |
[01:59] | That’s why I took my mom’s last name. | 否则我怎么跟我老妈姓 |
[02:01] | So there’s nothing connecting me to the guy. | 我跟那家伙没半毛线关系 |
[02:04] | – He’s funny. – Yeah? | -他还挺可爱的 -是么 |
[02:06] | You should talk to him. Tell him who you are. | 你该和他谈谈 告诉他你现在如何了 |
[02:08] | Maybe he’s changed. You’ve changed. | 兴许他变好了呢 你都变好了啊 |
[02:10] | The last time I saw his face, | 上次我去见他 |
[02:11] | I was punching him so hard, I could have killed him. | 把他打成重伤 他差点挂了 |
[02:14] | I’m just afraid I’ll pick up where I left off. | 我可不想这次继续打他 真把他打死 |
[02:20] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[02:21] | – You’re doing a heart/liver on Samantha Calder? – Yep. | -你等会要给萨曼莎·卡尔德做心肝移植术 -对 |
[02:23] | I saw her before I went on leave. | 我放产假前她是我最后一个病人 |
[02:24] | I’m the one who diagnosed | 是我诊断出 |
[02:25] | the familial hypercholesterolemia. | 她得了家族性高胆固醇血症 |
[02:27] | – Oh, well, you were right. – So let me take the liver. | -好吧 没错 -那让我做肝脏吧 |
[02:30] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -真的的 -对啊 |
[02:31] | Why didn’t you think of me in the first place? | 你怎么一开始没想到要我来做啊 |
[02:33] | I guess I thought you were easing back in? | 我还以为你在慢慢适应工作呢 |
[02:34] | I don’t ease back in. I jump in the deep end. | 我从来不用适应工作 我可以直接上场 |
[02:37] | – I swim. – All right. | -咱适应能力强 -好吧 |
[02:39] | Uh, well, have you read the Cleveland article | 那你读了那篇有关在体外循环条件下 |
[02:41] | on simultaneous heart/liver transplants under C.P.B.? | 同时做心脏和肝脏移植术的文章么 |
[02:43] | I have not. Is it different from a regular heart/liver? | 还没 和常规心脏肝脏移植术不同么 |
[02:47] | I will read it. | 那我一定去读 |
[02:49] | Hey, you’re doing a heart/liver? | 嗨 你要做心脏肝脏移植术啊 |
[02:50] | Yeah. Uh, but I don’t need you. | 是 但你不用来了 |
[02:53] | You paged me. | 可是你呼了我 |
[02:56] | You stole my liver? | 是你偷了我的肝脏手术 |
[02:57] | Uh… come on. I deserve this. | 那个 拜托 这个该给我做啊 |
[03:00] | – I’ve been on the bench for months. – You deserve nothing. | -我在家无所事事了几个月 -那也不该给你 |
[03:02] | I named my son after you. | 我儿子可是取的你的名 |
[03:04] | You can’t be mad at me. | 你这样可不厚道 |
[03:06] | Your son is the devil’s spawn. | 你儿子早晚得变坏 |
[03:08] | He drinks the milk of a liver thief! | 亲竟是个手术小偷 |
[03:12] | Morning, Dr. Kepner, | 早上好 凯普娜医生 |
[03:13] | – Dr. Robbins. – Mm. Hi. | -罗宾斯医生早上好 -你好 |
[03:15] | Coffee? I thought you could use it | 要咖啡么 在和谢博德医生做手术之前 |
[03:16] | before your big surgery with Dr. Shepherd. | 喝这个提提神吧 |
[03:21] | That’s… nice. | 你人 太好了 |
[03:27] | What did I do? | 我对她做了什么 |
[03:27] | Something nice, apparently. I didn’t get a coffee. | 肯定是好事呗 她可没给我 |
[03:31] | No. | 不可能 |
[03:33] | No. I think I actually did something really, really bad. | 不对 我肯定做了什么 很糟糕的事 |
[03:37] | I think that I brought her back to my apartment | 我好像在晚会那晚把她 |
[03:39] | the night of the gala. | 回家了 |
[03:40] | You think? | 好像 |
[03:41] | I don’t know. I was drunk. | 我也记不清了 当时醉得不省人事 |
[03:42] | I barely remember even getting home. | 我都不记得怎么回的家 |
[03:43] | And then I have a vague memory of her in my kitchen. | 我模糊记得她在我家厨房 |
[03:45] | And now she’s being really friendly. | 而现在她对我这么殷勤 |
[03:47] | Did I flirt with her that night? | 我那晚是不是和她动手动脚了 |
[03:49] | Uh, all I remember | 这个啊 我只记得 |
[03:50] | is waking up in my bathtub with my spanx still on. | 我在浴缸里醒来发现自己还穿着内衣 |
[03:53] | Oh, well, at least we know you’re good. | 不错 至少你那天没惹事 |
[03:58] | Hey, um, some mortgage slips for the apartment came. | 我收到了几张公寓的按揭单 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:04] | You’re welcome. | 你不用客气 |
[04:07] | You want me to thank you for giving me | 就因为你给了我这么几张按揭单 |
[04:08] | the mortgage slips to my apartment | 你还期望我谢谢你吗 那可是我的房子 |
[04:10] | that you’re living in? | 却被你占着 |
[04:12] | Listen, if you want me to move out, just say so. | 如果你想我搬出去的话 就直说 |
[04:14] | I don’t want to live in the apartment | 我可不想要我那出轨老婆 |
[04:15] | that I shared with my cheating wife. | 住过的公寓 |
[04:16] | I gotta go. Thanks! | 我该走了 真谢谢你了 |
[04:26] | – I think I overslept. – What do you think? | -我好像睡过头了 -你觉得怎么样 |
[04:30] | Of? | 什么怎么样 |
[04:31] | – My shirt? – Yes. | -我的上衣 -不错 |
[04:32] | You’re introducing me to your mother. | 你要带我去见你母亲 |
[04:33] | I need to make a good impression, | 我必须给她个好印象 |
[04:35] | so I am going for, | 所以我准备跟她说 |
[04:37] | “Yes, I am an intern dating your son | “是 我是在跟您儿子交往 只是个实习生 |
[04:39] | who is a fellow and a member of the board and an Avery. | 而您的儿子是董事 还是艾弗里家族的 |
[04:43] | But before you write me off as a gold digger, | 但在你认定我是个拜金女之前 |
[04:45] | you need to know I am a kick-ass surgeon, | 你必须知道我是个一流的外科医生 |
[04:47] | and your son is lucky to be dating me.” | 你儿子能跟我交往算是三生有幸了” |
[04:49] | That is a lot of pressure to put on a shirt. | 这件上衣真是承载了不少压力呀 |
[04:51] | Oh, it’s not working alone. | 放心 我的杀手锏不只是这件上衣 |
[04:53] | There’s a lip gloss in my locker that’ll assist. | 我的储物柜里还有一只唇彩呢 |
[04:55] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[04:56] | Well, she is gonna love you. | 她肯定会喜欢你 |
[05:01] | Mm. Not — not here. Hmm? | 不能 不能在这 |
[05:02] | – What? – Stop. We’re not those people. | -怎么了 -停 我们 不是那种人 |
[05:04] | Oh, I know. Yeah. | 我知道 好吧 |
[05:09] | Banana bread. | 香蕉面包 |
[05:11] | – I’m starving…mmm. – Help yourself. | -我快饿死了 -随便吃别客气 |
[05:14] | I was too busy feeding my family breakfast | 我今天早上光忙着给我的家里人做早饭 |
[05:16] | and getting my sister wife’s breast pump packed | 然后给皇后娘娘收拾她的吸乳器 |
[05:17] | to feed myself this morning. So… | 我自己都没时间吃饭 所以 |
[05:20] | You have a sister wife? | 什么皇后娘娘 |
[05:21] | Derek and Meredith and I are in a relationship. | 我现在跟德里克还有梅瑞狄斯是一家 |
[05:24] | I used to dance in my underwear. | 我以前会穿着内衣在家里跳舞 |
[05:26] | And I thought I’d get back to that when I left Arizona. | 我以为离开亚利桑那后 就会回到那种生活 |
[05:28] | Instead I walked right into “big love”. | 没想到我却直接迈进了一夫多妻 |
[05:30] | I rebounded to the McDreamys. | 我的振作期居然是跟梦幻家庭度过的 |
[05:35] | – Hmm, hang glider trauma? – Yeah. | -滑翔机事故 -没错 |
[05:37] | Where did you get this? It’s amazing. | 这面包你是在哪买的 超好吃 |
[05:38] | It’s good, right? | 好吃吧 |
[05:39] | Emma made it. | 艾玛做的 |
[05:41] | Fetal surgeon Emma from the gala? | 晚会上的那个胎儿外科医生吗 |
[05:43] | Oh, my god. You’re rebounding, too. | 天啊 你也慢慢振作了啊 |
[05:48] | – What have we got? – Her name is Reese Woods, 22. | -什么情况 -患者名叫里斯·伍兹 二十二岁 |
[05:51] | Hang gliding over Tiger Mountain, | 在老虎山上玩滑翔机 |
[05:53] | B.P.’s 100/70, open tibia fracture, | 高压100 低压70 开放性胫骨骨折 |
[05:55] | and complains about abdominal pain. | 患者称自己腹部疼痛 |
[05:57] | Can I say, “I told you so,” now, Reese? | 我现在可以说”我早就告诉过你”了吗 里斯 |
[05:59] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[06:00] | Oh, that’s Donna. She’s the sister. | 她叫唐娜 患者的姐姐 |
[06:02] | Although she acts like she’s my mother. | 只不过她管我管得跟我妈似的 |
[06:03] | I am not doing this again. | 我不会再干这种事了 |
[06:05] | I’m not watching you try to kill yourself. | 我不能眼睁睁看你去自杀 |
[06:07] | It’s just a little break. Don’t be so mad. | 我只是稍微放松一下而已 不用生这么大的气 |
[06:08] | Okay, this isn’t bone. This is a rod. | 好吧 这不是骨头 这是根杆 |
[06:10] | When did you have this rod put in? | 你是什么时候把这根杆放进去的 |
[06:11] | This March. She broke it heli-skiing in New Zealand. | 今年三月 她在新西兰直升机滑雪时摔断了腿 |
[06:14] | She’s also broken, uh, both forearms, | 她还摔断过两个前臂 |
[06:16] | lost a kidney, dislocated her shoulder. | 摘除了一个肾 肩膀脱过臼 |
[06:18] | Wow, you really do have a death wish, huh? | 你还真是拼了命往死路上奔呀 |
[06:20] | I guess I’m just making up for lost time. | 我想我只是在弥补过去失去的时间 |
[06:21] | I’m seeing a lot of free fluid in Morrison’s pouch. | 莫里森的腹腔里有很多游离液体 |
[06:23] | We’re gonna need to get her up to C.T. stat. | 我们得马上送她去做CT |
[06:28] | Okay, now show Catherine your party trick, sir. | 好了 让凯瑟琳看看你的看家本事吧 |
[06:37] | Oh! Oh, he’s acting all too cool for school right now. | 你看他现在这个酷劲儿 |
[06:42] | But yesterday, when he made it to the chair, | 可是昨天当他走到椅子那时 |
[06:44] | he was smiling from ear-to-ear. | 他可是笑得连嘴都合不拢了 |
[06:48] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 好嘞 好嘞 好嘞 |
[06:50] | You are doing so well! | 你太棒了 |
[06:52] | I think you’ll be doing laps by next week. | 我觉得你这周结束就可以走圈了 |
[06:54] | Excuse me, sir. Your, uh, drain output has been a little low, | 打扰了 先生 您的引流量有些低 |
[06:57] | and we were told to come by to strip your J.P. | 所以我们来拔除负压引流 |
[07:01] | We can come back later if this isn’t a good time. | 如果现在不方便的话 我们可以待会再来 |
[07:03] | Well, I actually wanted to talk with Dr. Bailey. | 我正好想跟贝利医生聊两句 |
[07:06] | So right now is a great time. | 所以现在时机刚好 |
[07:10] | I need a hand to get back in bed. | 你们得把我弄回床上去 |
[07:14] | Well, what are you two waiting for? Help the man! | 你们俩还傻站着干吗 去帮忙呀 |
[07:16] | – Oh, yeah. – Of course. | -好的 -当然 |
[07:19] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[07:23] | I was expecting more. | 我以为他能做得更好 |
[07:26] | But he couldn’t sit up two days ago. | 但是他两天前连坐都做不起来 |
[07:27] | He’s depressed. | 他现在抑郁 |
[07:28] | – Have you considered antidepressants? – Of course I have. | -你有考虑过给他使用抗抑郁剂吗 -当然有 |
[07:31] | And he refuses. He says he’s fine, and he is. | 但他不肯用 他说他没事 确实也没事 |
[07:34] | He needs time, support, | 他需要时间 需要支持 |
[07:37] | and more pillows if he’s ever gonna be able to sit up comfortably. | 和更多能让他坐起来舒服的枕头 |
[07:40] | I’m gonna go get those. | 我现在就去拿枕头 |
[07:41] | Miranda…I’m so sorry. | 玛兰达 抱歉 |
[07:45] | You’ve done so much, and I am grateful. | 你已经尽力了 我也很感激 |
[07:48] | I’m here to help. So let me. | 我是来帮忙的 我去拿 |
[07:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | Pillows. | 去拿枕头 |
[07:57] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[08:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:03] | Jackson… where are your manners? | 杰克森 你的修养呢 |
[08:06] | Mom, this is Stephanie Edwards. | 妈 这是斯蒂芬妮·爱德华兹 |
[08:08] | Steph, this is my mom. | 斯蒂芬妮 这是我妈 |
[08:11] | Dear, would you mind handing me the pillows | 亲爱的 你能帮我拿一下 |
[08:14] | from the top bunk? | 上铺的枕头吗 |
[08:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | I don’t think she liked my shirt. | 我觉得她不喜欢我的衣服 |
[08:40] | Ma, hold on. | 等一下 妈 |
[08:40] | You are aware that you’re on the board of this hospital, | 你知道你是这个医院董事会的一员吧 |
[08:43] | as well as an Avery. | 而且还是艾弗里家的人 |
[08:45] | You don’t know what I went through | 你根本想不到我为了拿枕头 |
[08:47] | to get these pillows. | 经历了什么事 |
[08:48] | Meant to lock the door. | 我本来想锁上门的 |
[08:49] | Good morning, sir. How are you feeling today? | 早上好 先生 今天感觉怎么样 |
[08:52] | He’s a mess. | 他现在一团糟 |
[08:53] | Who taped this I.V.? | 是谁扎的针 |
[08:55] | – It’s fine. – Maybe it was Edwards. | -没事 -说不定是爱德华兹 |
[08:57] | Her mind’s obviously not on patient care. | 她的心思明显没在照顾病人身上 |
[09:00] | That is not fair, mom. | 这么说不公平 妈 |
[09:01] | This is not me being a prude. | 这不是我保守 |
[09:02] | I like sex just as much as the next person. | 我和常人一样喜欢滚床单 |
[09:04] | – Oh, god, please. – But there is a time and there’s a place. | -天哪 -但总得注意时间地点吧 |
[09:06] | – He said he meant to lock the door. – You be quiet. | -他说了他打算锁门的 -你给我住嘴 |
[09:09] | Where are your compression socks? | 你的紧腿袜子呢 |
[09:11] | They went to get another pair. | 他们去拿另一双了 |
[09:12] | Maybe they got distracted by Edwards’ breasts. | 说不定他们忙着看爱德华兹的胸部呢 |
[09:14] | And I’m out. | 我走了 |
[09:16] | I’m just looking out for you. | 我只是关心你 |
[09:19] | Hey, Sam. | 嗨 萨姆 |
[09:21] | Dr. Grey… where’s your baby belly? | 格蕾医生 你的小肚子呢 |
[09:24] | It turned into a baby boy. | 变成一个小男孩啦 |
[09:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[09:28] | I would show you a picture, but he’s so cute, | 我本想让你看照片的 可他太可爱了 |
[09:29] | you may have another heart attack. | 你说不定会激动得心脏病发作 |
[09:32] | – She’s had a bunch of them. – Not recently, though. | -她已经发作好几次了 -最近没有 |
[09:34] | – I think the yoga music helps. – Absolutely. | -我觉得瑜伽音乐有帮助 -绝对的 |
[09:36] | – He hates the music. – I loved it… | -他讨厌那个音乐 -我喜欢 |
[09:39] | for the first few months. | 刚开始那几个月吧 |
[09:41] | Well, now that we’re getting you a new heart and liver, | 我们现在要给你换上新的心脏和肝脏 |
[09:44] | you can flip out like the rest of us. | 你能和我们一样尽情撒欢了 |
[09:45] | And have a baby, like Dr. Grey. | 能像格蕾医生那样生个小孩 |
[09:47] | Or be a ground-breaking surgeon, like Dr. Yang. | 或像杨医生那样成为牛哄哄的医生 |
[09:51] | I’m a surgeon, too. | 我也是个医生 |
[09:53] | Oh, yeah. Of course. | 对 当然了 |
[09:55] | Dr. Grey does it all. | 格蕾医生家庭工作一把抓哦 |
[09:57] | It’s so impressive. | 很让人佩服啊 |
[09:58] | I don’t know how you handle everything. | 我无法想象你怎么兼顾得了 |
[10:00] | I don’t know either sometimes. | 我有时候也不清楚 |
[10:06] | – What? – Did you want to examine the patient? | -怎么了 -你想来检查病人吗 |
[10:14] | Hello, Mr. Samuels. I’m Dr. Edwards. | 你好 塞缪尔斯先生 我是爱德华兹医生 |
[10:16] | It says here you haven’t been able to urinate | 这上面说你从昨天开始 |
[10:18] | since yesterday. | 无法排尿 |
[10:19] | Let’s take a look. | 让我来看一看 |
[10:22] | Uh, it’s no wonder you can’t urinate. | 怪不得你无法排尿呢 |
[10:24] | Your penis is quite swollen. | 你的阴茎肿胀很严重 |
[10:25] | I think I got a bug bite. | 可能是被虫咬了 |
[10:27] | That’s a big bug bite. | 那可真是个大虫子 |
[10:29] | It’s… more of a bee sting than a bug bite. | 应该是被蜜蜂蛰了而不是被虫咬了 |
[10:33] | Still pretty swollen for a bee sting. | 就算是被蜜蜂蛰了也算很严重的了 |
[10:34] | Do you have a history of allergies? | 你有过敏史吗 |
[10:35] | It wasn’t really one bee. It was several. | 不是被一个蜜蜂咬 是好几个 |
[10:38] | Well, what’s several? | 好几个是几个 |
[10:39] | I don’t know… | 我也不清楚 |
[10:41] | 25 30 25? 30? | |
[10:43] | 30 bees? | 30只蜜蜂 |
[10:45] | I know. It’s crazy, right? | 我知道很疯狂 是吧 |
[10:46] | But see, it was saturday, | 那天星期六 |
[10:48] | and we have this hammock in the backyard. | 我家的后院有一个吊床 |
[10:50] | And I thought I’d make some lunch. | 我想着做点中午饭吃 |
[10:52] | So I took my pants off and… | 然后我把裤子脱了 |
[10:55] | made a honey sandwich. | 做了个蜂蜜三明治 |
[10:58] | Wh–a honey sandwich? | 什 蜂蜜三明治 |
[11:01] | Peanut butter and honey sandwich. | 花生酱蜂蜜三明治 |
[11:03] | ’cause who eats a honey sandwich, right? | 谁会吃蜂蜜三明治啊 是吧 |
[11:04] | – Right. – And I was eating the honey sandwich. | -嗯 -然后我正在吃蜂蜜三明治 |
[11:07] | And I fell asleep. And I guess I got some honey on… | 就睡着了 我猜我把一些蜂蜜 |
[11:11] | myself. | 弄到自己身上了 |
[11:14] | And the bees caught the scent. | 然后蜜蜂闻到了气味 |
[11:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:20] | Well, I’m gonna get you a dose of I.V. benadryl | 我要给你一剂量苯那君静脉注射 |
[11:22] | and a steroid. | 还有类固醇 |
[11:24] | And then we’re gonna get you a catheter so you can pee. | 然后给你找个导尿管让你排尿 |
[11:26] | Dr. Edwards. | 爱德华兹医生 |
[11:27] | Would it make a difference if it were hornets? | 如果是被黄蜂咬了 会有什么不同 |
[11:32] | The patient is a 14-year-old male… | 病人是个十四岁的男性 |
[11:37] | All right, one second. Excuse me. | 稍等一下 抱歉 |
[11:42] | Fourth day back, and I’m already scrubbing in | 回来第四天 我就要和克里斯蒂娜 |
[11:43] | on a heart/liver transplant with Cristina. | 一起做心肝移植手术了 |
[11:45] | – Well, fantastic! – Yeah. | -那太好了 -是啊 |
[11:46] | Can you pick up the kids this afternoon? | 你今天下午能去接孩子吗 |
[11:48] | I would, but I have to entertain all of them. | 我想去 但我得应酬这些人 |
[11:50] | They’re visiting neurosurgeons | 他们要参观神经外科 |
[11:51] | watching my A.V.M. | 还要观摩我的动静脉畸形手术 |
[11:52] | Q&A after. | 然后还有问答 |
[11:54] | I promised Zola a princess tea party. | 我答应要给佐拉办公主茶会 |
[11:56] | Have Callie do tea. | 让凯丽去啊 |
[11:56] | It was supposed to be me, or in a pinch, you. | 应该我去接她 最不济也该你去 |
[11:59] | It’s so she knows that | 这样她才会知道 |
[12:00] | she hasn’t been replaced in our hearts | 我们并没有因为有了新弟弟 |
[12:01] | by a new baby brother or by a multi-organ transplant. | 或者多器官移植手术 就不爱她了 |
[12:04] | It’s an over-determined tea party. | 这个茶会你答应的太快了嘛 |
[12:07] | I’ll talk to Callie. | 我去跟凯丽说 |
[12:14] | I didn’t realize I’d have to work this hard | 真没想到要离开这里还得 |
[12:15] | to get out of here. | 费这么大劲 |
[12:17] | Five more minutes. | 再走五分钟 |
[12:18] | I lost out on three gigs since I’ve been in here. | 自从入院之后我已经错过三场演出了 |
[12:20] | If I can play tonight, | 如果我今晚能演出 |
[12:22] | maybe this trip won’t be a total wash. | 也许这一趟还算不虚此行 |
[12:24] | Do you have any family or anyone I can call | 你有家人朋友可以 |
[12:26] | to come pick you up? | 来接你的吗 |
[12:27] | No, I’m good. | 不 我自己就行 |
[12:31] | How about I make a call to a rehab clinic? | 要不我打电话给康复中心吧 |
[12:34] | Don’t you worry about me, darlin’. | 你没必要担心我 亲爱的 |
[12:37] | I know I had some junk in my system when I came in here, | 我知道入院的时候我吸了毒 |
[12:39] | but I’m a recreational user. | 但我并没有上瘾 |
[12:40] | Your left arm, right arm, and the backs of both your knees | 那你的左胳膊 右胳膊 双膝后侧的 |
[12:43] | tell a different story. | 那些针孔是怎么回事 |
[12:44] | It took my half an hour to find a usable vein on you. | 我花了半个小时才找到能用的血管 |
[12:46] | I know what you’re gonna do when you leave here. | 我很清楚你出去之后会干嘛 |
[12:48] | I’ve got people I can call. I got family. | 我有可以打电话叫的人 我有家人 |
[12:50] | I don’t think you do. Or maybe you did, | 我不这么觉得 或许你以前有 |
[12:52] | But I think that you’re on your own now. | 但现在你孑然一身了 |
[12:55] | Well, you know all about me, don’t you? | 你对我还真是了解啊 |
[12:58] | I know that we have you on methadone right now, | 我知道我们在给你用美沙酮 |
[13:00] | which is a big step towards recovery. | 这向康复又迈进了一大步 |
[13:02] | Let’s just try to keep it going somewhere– | 试着有始有终好吗 |
[13:04] | Kid, I play blues guitar. | 孩子 我弹蓝调吉他 |
[13:07] | I’m not Christina Aguilera. | 我不是克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉[知名流行歌手] |
[13:09] | I can’t afford those places, not the good ones. | 那些好地方我都负担不起 |
[13:11] | Let me make some calls for you, please. | 请让我打几个电话试试吧 |
[13:15] | Boy… | 天呐 |
[13:16] | You are as persistent as you are annoying. | 你的坚持不懈都有点烦人了 |
[13:20] | You can walk as fast as you want, | 无论你走多快 |
[13:22] | but you’re not going anywhere. | 你仍然哪都去不了 |
[13:24] | Neither am I. | 我也不会走的 |
[13:27] | What is wrong with Callie? She still hasn’t called me back. | 凯丽是怎么回事 她还没回电给我 |
[13:31] | Ah, the recovery team texted, | 康复团队回短信了 |
[13:33] | Two minutes until they open the donor. | 两分钟后他们就给捐赠者开刀了 |
[13:34] | Hey, Ross? | 罗斯 |
[13:35] | Could you run down to the E.R. | 你能去急诊室 |
[13:36] | and ask Torres if she can pick up the kids today? | 帮我问问托瑞斯今天能不能去接孩子们 |
[13:38] | Sure, but I have to get this blood to the lab– | 好 但我得把这血样送去实验室… |
[13:40] | And remind her about the princess tea party. | 还有提醒她公主茶会的事 |
[13:42] | It has to be today. | 非今天不可 |
[13:45] | Well, that’s pretty cool. | 这真是不错呀 |
[13:46] | The tea party? Yeah. | 茶会吗 对 |
[13:47] | I mean, it’s just apple juice and cookies, | 虽然只是苹果汁跟饼干 |
[13:48] | but she’s excited about it. | 但她非常兴奋 |
[13:50] | Not the tea party. | 不是茶会 |
[13:51] | You and me doing ground-breaking surgery– | 是我们俩一起做这么牛逼的手术 |
[13:53] | That was the idea when we started. | 我们最开始不就是这么想的吗 |
[13:55] | Yeah. It’s pretty cool. | 对 是挺不错的 |
[13:58] | – Do you need to go pump? – No, I’m fine. | -你需要去挤奶吗 -不用 我挺好的 |
[14:01] | You’re holding your boobs. | 你在摸胸呢 |
[14:02] | But we’re having a moment. I don’t want to spoil it. | 但我们正在谈心 我不想破坏气氛呀 |
[14:05] | – Mer… your boobs are exploding. Go pump. – Thank you. | -梅 你的胸快要炸了 去挤吧 -谢谢 |
[14:11] | – So she might lose the kidney? – Whoa, whoa, whoa, let’s– | -所以她可能失去肾 -等等 我们… |
[14:14] | – Let’s not jump ahead. – No, please. | -我们先别妄下定论 -别这样 |
[14:16] | Worst-case scenario. I like to be prepared. | 跟我说最坏的情况 我想要有所准备 |
[14:18] | Well, the worst-case scenario is she needs a kidney. | 最坏的情况是她需要一个肾脏 |
[14:21] | So we start to look for a donor. | 所以我们会寻找捐赠者 |
[14:25] | Okay. Well, that’s me. | 好呀 就是我了 |
[14:27] | – I’m her donor. – So you’ve been through this before? | -我捐给她 -你以前给她捐过吗 |
[14:31] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. Take your pick… | 是是 随便挑 |
[14:34] | Bone marrow, blood, uh, liver, | 骨髓 血 肝脏 |
[14:37] | anything you can think of, I’ve given. | 只要你能想到的 我都捐过 |
[14:39] | What’s mine is hers. | 我的就是她的 |
[14:40] | Except I haven’t given a kidney yet. So… | 就是肾脏我还没捐过 所以… |
[14:43] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[14:44] | Sounds like she’s extremely accident-prone, | 听起来她真的很想出事故 |
[14:46] | even for a daredevil. | 即使是对于不怕死的人 |
[14:47] | No. All the parachuting and stuff– | 不 那些跳伞之类的事 |
[14:50] | it started when she went into remission. | 都是在她的病好点后开始的 |
[14:53] | My sister was diagnosed with aplastic anemia when she was 2. | 她两岁的时候被确诊出再生障碍性贫血 |
[14:57] | Well, that must have been hard. | 那一定很艰难 |
[14:58] | It was lucky that you were a match. | 她可真是幸运 有你和他配型 |
[14:59] | Oh, it wasn’t luck. | 这不是运气 |
[15:01] | I’m a donor baby. | 我是供体婴儿 |
[15:03] | – You’re her younger sister. – Yeah. | -你是她妹妹 -对 |
[15:06] | My parents only had me to save her. | 我父母生下我就是为了救她 |
[15:20] | How did that happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[15:22] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[15:24] | Can you see any access to get the catheter in? | 你能看到往哪可以插导尿管进去的吗 |
[15:26] | No, it’s too swollen. | 不行 肿得太狠了 |
[15:27] | It looks like it was mauled by a pissed off badger. | 看起来像是被勃然大怒的獾给痛扁了一顿 |
[15:30] | You should have seen it before the I.V. benadryl kicked in. | 你该看看注射苯那君之前的样子 |
[15:33] | We need to get someone from urology down here now. | 我们得找个泌尿科的医生过来 |
[15:36] | Don’t you think I tried? There’s an emergency, | 你以为我没试过吗 外面出了事故 |
[15:38] | And the on-call guy is 20 minutes away. | 值班医生二十分钟后才能到 |
[15:41] | Dr. Wilson, it feels like I might explode. | 威尔逊医生 我觉得就要爆炸了 |
[15:43] | I don’t think he’s gonna last 20 minutes. | 我觉得他撑不了二十分钟 |
[15:50] | – Dr. Avery, I’m– – Darling, save your breath. | -艾弗里医生 我… -亲爱的 省省吧 |
[15:53] | There is nothing you can say after this morning | 今早之后你说什么都不能 |
[15:55] | -to get in my good graces. – I have a giant penis. | -来赢得我的喜欢 -我有根大阴茎 |
[15:58] | No, not me. I don’t have a gi– | 不是 不是我的 我可没有一根大 |
[16:00] | I’m a girl. Uh… I have a patient, | 我是女的 我是说有个病人 |
[16:02] | and he has a giant penis. | 他的下体很大 |
[16:04] | It’s the biggest one I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a lot of… | 是我见过的最大的 像我这样阅”鸡”无数的 |
[16:08] | You make me nervous. I need a consult. | 看到您我紧张 我只是想让您来会诊 |
[16:11] | Better go take a look. | 你最好去看一下 |
[16:18] | This rod caused a lot of bleeding. | 这根杆子害病人留了好多血 |
[16:20] | We’re gonna be here a while. | 估计还有的忙活呢 |
[16:21] | I hope you don’t have plans with your girlfriend, Hunt. | 但愿你跟女朋友没有什么安排 亨特 |
[16:23] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[16:24] | She baked you banana bread | 人家都给你做了香蕉面包 |
[16:25] | and brought it to you at work. You’re practically engaged. | 还给你送过来 人家订婚的最多也就这样 |
[16:28] | Matthew brought me breakfast burritos, | 马修早餐给我带了墨西哥卷 |
[16:29] | and now we’re getting married. | 你看我们现在都要结婚了 |
[16:31] | Just saying. | 就那么一说 |
[16:33] | Damn it. The superior pole of this kidney | 该死 她的肾上极 |
[16:35] | is almost completely avulsed, | 几乎都被撕开了 |
[16:37] | and the pedicle is gonna need some repair. | 里面的肉茎也需要修补 |
[16:38] | You think the sister’s prepared to consider donation? | 你觉得她妹妹会把肾捐给他吗 |
[16:40] | She can’t seem to say no. | 她没有理由拒绝吧 |
[16:42] | – Dr. Torres? – Hmm? | -托瑞斯医生 -说 |
[16:43] | Dr. Grey is going into surgery. | 格蕾医生要去做手术了 |
[16:45] | She wants to know if you can pick up her kids at 3:00. | 她想知道您3点能不能去接下她的孩子 |
[16:46] | She said to mention promising Zola a princess tea party? | 她好像提到说答应给佐拉办公主茶会的 |
[16:50] | Tell her I’ll be out of here by… 6:00. | 告诉她我6点才能脱身呢 |
[16:54] | So she can’t say no. | 这下她不能说不了 |
[16:57] | Oh, my god. You’re right. I need to get a life. | 天哪 你说得对 我得有自己的生活 |
[17:00] | You know what? Maybe I should kick Arizona out | 知道吗 也许我是该将亚利桑那赶出去 |
[17:01] | – and move back into my place. – But she needs the elevator. | -搬回自己的住处 -但她没电梯怎么行 |
[17:04] | And it’s right across the street from the hospital, | 而且房子就在医院对面 |
[17:05] | which is perfect for her. | 再适合她不过了 |
[17:07] | We drank three bottles of champagne and puked. | 我俩一起买醉 吐得昏天黑地来着 |
[17:10] | – It bonds you. – Mm-hmm. | -所以我才向着她 -我就说 |
[17:12] | Plus it’s already been retrofitted | 而且那房子已经翻新过了 |
[17:14] | – to be handicap-accessible. – Kepner– | -适合残障人士使用 -凯普勒 |
[17:15] | – I’m shutting up. – No, no. Look at the kidney. | -我这就闭嘴 -不是 我让你看那颗肾 |
[17:17] | We’re gonna need some laps and a vascular clamp. | 我们需要一些纱圈还有血管钳 |
[17:20] | Kepner, get the 4-0 prolene stitch. | 凯普勒 把4-0的缝线给我 |
[17:25] | Of course, now my mom’s convinced that Stephanie | 现在我妈理所当然觉得斯蒂芬妮 |
[17:27] | is some kind of gold digger, trying to use sex | 是傍大款的 觉得她想用身体 |
[17:29] | to nab herself an Avery. | 虏获我这名门之后的心 |
[17:30] | Dude, you and your rich boy problems. | 兄弟 富家子弟的烦恼咽肚子里吧 |
[17:32] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最烦的是什么吗 |
[17:33] | I think she actually likes Stephanie. | 我觉得她还挺喜欢斯蒂芬妮的 |
[17:34] | Well, so then you need to tell your mom that. | 那你就得告诉你妈这些啊 |
[17:36] | Stand up for your girl. | 为你的女人抗争 |
[17:37] | That wouldn’t work. She’d just hate her even more. | 没用的 她只会更讨厌她 |
[17:40] | – So what are you gonna do? – Nothing. | -那你什么打算 -按兵不动 |
[17:42] | You know, it’s like walking into a hornet’s nest. | 就跟误入马蜂窝一样 |
[17:44] | You know, you gotta stay still. Let the whole frenzy die down. | 你得临危不惧 让狂风暴雨渐渐烟消云散 |
[17:47] | How you doin’ with that coffee, Karev? | 那咖啡机怎么样了 克莱夫 |
[17:49] | You wanna make the damn coffee? | 你想做杯该死的咖啡吗 |
[17:50] | Be my guest. It’s a freakin’ crap machine. | 你来试试 傻逼垃圾咖啡机 |
[17:53] | What’s wrong with him? | 他又吃错什么药了 |
[17:55] | Beats me. | 我问谁 |
[17:57] | – Alex just broke the coffee machine. – You’re dead to me. | -亚历克斯把咖啡机弄坏了 -不想理你 |
[18:01] | Dr. Yang just got a call from–oh, god. I’m sorry. | 杨医生刚接到电话 妈呀 对不起 |
[18:03] | Oh, Shane, all my parts are covered. | 肖恩 我裹得严实着呢 |
[18:05] | You can turn around. | 你转过来没事 |
[18:07] | I’m fine looking at the wall. | 我面壁没事的 |
[18:08] | Oh! Um, organs are good. | 器官都很良好 |
[18:10] | – Let’s go tell Samantha. – She’s lactating. | -去通知萨曼莎吧 -她在泌乳 |
[18:12] | I need 10 minutes. I have 4 more ounces to go. | 十分钟就好 还得挤一百来克吧 |
[18:14] | Uh, okay. Page me when you’re done. | 好的 那你完事呼我 |
[18:16] | Oh, dr. Torres is in surgery. | 对了 托瑞斯医生在做手术 |
[18:18] | She can’t get the kids until 6:00 at the earliest. | 她最早得6点才能去接孩子 |
[18:21] | 6:00 is too late for a tea party. | 6点开茶会太晚了 |
[18:22] | Tea time is at 4:00. | 4点才是下午茶时间 |
[18:24] | Do you want me to tell that to Dr. Torres? | 你要我告诉托瑞斯医生这些吗 |
[18:25] | No, it’s just that I promised. | 不是 只是我都答应孩子了 |
[18:28] | Just forget it. Forget it. | 算了吧 别想这事了 |
[18:32] | There will be other tea parties. | 下次再帮她办呗 |
[18:34] | Well, this is how it starts. | 这就是坏事的开始 |
[18:36] | I make a promise. I break it. | 我答应她 然后我失约 |
[18:37] | Ten years later, I’m my mother, | 十年之后 我就跟我妈似的 |
[18:39] | and Zola’s snorting oxy behind the school. | 而佐拉就会在学校后面嗨药了 |
[18:41] | Nice. | 挺好啊 |
[18:47] | You know, it goes faster when you do both sides at the same time. | 你两边同时进行会快一点 |
[18:51] | How about I quiz you? | 我来问你来答 |
[18:53] | I thought you hated me. | 你不是恨我么 |
[18:55] | I do. | 没说不啊 |
[18:57] | So hook up the pump before I change my mind. | 趁我没反悔赶紧拿过来吧 |
[19:01] | Dr. Robbins discovered the spinal A.V.M. | 病患12岁时 罗宾斯医生发现 |
[19:03] | when the patient was 12. It has since grown. | 其患有脊髓血管畸形 之后愈发严重 |
[19:05] | We are going to use a far lateral retroperitoneal– | 我们将用远侧腹膜后… |
[19:08] | – Excuse me. – Yes. | -打断一下 -请讲 |
[19:09] | You suggested a posterior approach? | 你不是想从后部入手吗 |
[19:11] | Why go anteriorly? | 怎么又从前部了 |
[19:13] | Did I say that? | 我说过吗 |
[19:14] | Well, I also said the Segway was gonna hit big, but, uh… | 我还说过电力代步车会大卖呢 结果呢 |
[19:17] | Anyway, that– that theory has been elaborated. | 不论如何 我已经将原理详尽说明了 |
[19:21] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:22] | Sorry. Pardon me. | 抱歉 过一下 |
[19:26] | Who knew dr. Shepherd was such a big shot? | 谁想到谢博德医生能变成这么大的人物呢 |
[19:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[19:29] | You told me to scrub in. | 你让我参与手术的啊 |
[19:31] | The night of the gala? At your house, remember? | 酒会那天晚上 在你家 记起来了吗 |
[19:34] | Oh, yeah. That night was so fun. | 对 那天晚上确实很嗨 |
[19:36] | Yeah. Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone what happened. | 别担心 我不会告诉别人发生了什么 |
[19:40] | Hey, um… it’s a little tight in here. | 这边有点点挤 |
[19:43] | Uh, you could probably be more useful | 你在手术室外更好 |
[19:44] | managing patients on the floor. | 去管病人吧 |
[19:46] | Oh. Yeah. You’re probably right. | 你说的对 |
[19:58] | Okay, sweet girl, just one more. | 乖宝宝 最后一个 |
[20:02] | That’s it. Shh… shh, shh. | 好了 没事了 |
[20:09] | – Stop. – Stop what? | -别 -别怎样 |
[20:11] | Doing that– making that dog face. | 别做这个可怜兮兮的表情 |
[20:15] | It’s puppy dog eyes, and I’m not. | 是卖萌好吗 再说我没有做 |
[20:17] | These are my regular eyes. | 这是我正常的表情 |
[20:18] | – What do you want? – Your dad passed his stress test. | -你要怎样 -你爸通过了压力测试 |
[20:21] | – Yang told me to discharge him. – Good. | -杨告诉我让他出院 -很好 |
[20:26] | Say it. | 有话快讲 |
[20:28] | I never had a father. | 我没有爸爸 |
[20:30] | I made up, like, 15 versions of one– | 我想象出大概15种不同版本的爸爸 |
[20:33] | a college professor who would read to me, | 会读故事给我听的大学教授爸爸 |
[20:35] | a plumber who snuck me into movies. | 会偷偷把我带进电影院的水管工爸爸 |
[20:37] | Like, Three Doctors, one who would take me | 还有像《三个医生》里的那样 |
[20:40] | to feed the ducks in Boston Commons. | 会带我去波士顿公园喂鸭子的爸爸 |
[20:42] | I want to cry when I think about it, | 我一想到这个就想哭 |
[20:44] | and I made it up. I wanted one so badly. | 我就想象着 我太想要一个爸爸了 |
[20:47] | Alex, you have a father. | 阿历克斯 你有一个爸爸 |
[20:49] | I know, and he’s a dirtbag, | 我知道 可是个混球爸爸 |
[20:51] | and I didn’t make that up. | 这不是我想象出来的 |
[20:54] | Just discharge him. | 去让他出院 |
[20:59] | Then, uh, he woke up, and hornets were stinging him. | 然后他醒了 大黄蜂在猛蛰他 |
[21:02] | Just on his penis? Accidentally? | 就蛰他的阴茎吗 这么巧 |
[21:07] | Um… yeah? | 也许是的吧 |
[21:08] | Young man, did you put your penis in a hornet’s nest? | 小伙子 你是不是把阴茎插入蜂窝里了 |
[21:14] | No. | 怎么可能 |
[21:16] | Maybe. | 貌似是的 |
[21:20] | Yes! | 我插进去了 |
[21:21] | Get another 50 of fentanyl for the pain. | 再来50剂芬太尼止痛 |
[21:24] | When there’s no access for a catheter, | 当尿道不通时 |
[21:25] | you need to go directly into the bladder. | 你需要直接排空膀胱 |
[21:27] | Any intern should know that. | 每个实习生都应该懂这一点 |
[21:29] | Let’s just pray we’re not too late. | 你就祈祷别太迟吧 |
[21:31] | What happens if we are? | 如果太迟会怎样 |
[21:32] | Hey, something just happened. | 刚刚不知发生了什么 |
[21:34] | I-I feel like I don’t have to pee anymore. | 我感觉我不想尿尿了 |
[21:37] | That. | 太迟了 |
[21:39] | The bladder bursts. There’s a moment of relief and then– | 膀胱炸了会有一瞬间的解脱 然后 |
[21:44] | Book an O.R. | 去订一间手术室 |
[21:46] | get Dr. Hunt to extend me privileges. | 让亨特医生给我做手术的权利 |
[21:53] | I am going to the O.R. | 我要进手术室了 |
[21:55] | One of your fine young residents | 你们一位优秀的住院医师 |
[21:57] | just let a man’s bladder explode. | 刚把一个男人的膀胱搞炸了 |
[21:59] | Which resident? | 哪个住院医师 |
[22:00] | The one who was so busy shaking her tail in front of my son. | 忙着讨好我儿子的那位 |
[22:02] | – Oh, Edwards isn’t dumb. – You’re right. | -爱德华兹又不傻 -对 |
[22:04] | She’s strategic. Jackson is dumb. | 她很有策略 是杰克森傻 |
[22:07] | Catherine– | 凯瑟琳 |
[22:08] | I’m going to go and salvage this patient’s manhood. | 我要走了 去重振病人的雄风 |
[22:11] | But when I come back, | 但我回来时 |
[22:12] | I want to have a serious conversation with you | 我要和你好好谈谈 |
[22:14] | about coming home with me. | 关于和我回家的事 |
[22:16] | Sorry. I came to see if your drain output picked up | 对不起 我过来看看拔除后 |
[22:19] | after we stripped it, but… | 您的引流量提升没 但是 |
[22:21] | I can come back later. | 我可以待会再过来 |
[22:23] | You’re not progressing very quickly here. | 你在这里恢复的不太好 |
[22:25] | They’re all in love with you, and afraid of you. | 他们都很爱你 也怕你 |
[22:27] | So they’re coddling you. It’s very sweet, | 所以他们都宠着你 这很好 |
[22:30] | but ultimately a disservice. | 但这最终还是一种伤害 |
[22:32] | You need to push yourself. | 你需要给自己些压力 |
[22:34] | You need someone to push you. | 你需要有人给你些压力 |
[22:36] | This is a long road, and the slower you go down it, | 这是一条漫长的路 你走得越慢 |
[22:38] | the poorer your chances are. | 康复的几率越小 |
[22:41] | I love you, but I will not coddle you. | 我爱你 但不会宠你 |
[22:45] | I never learned how. | 也不知道怎么宠 |
[22:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:55] | Just think about it. Please? | 好好想想 好吗 |
[23:03] | – You’re a goddess. – I know. | -你是我的女神 -我知道 |
[23:07] | – This is Grey. – Dr. Grey… | -我是格蕾 -格蕾医生 |
[23:08] | It’s karen at the day care center. | 我是日托中心的凯伦 |
[23:10] | Zola took a spill off the slide, | 佐拉摔了一跤 |
[23:12] | and she nicked the side of her head. | 头磕破了 |
[23:14] | She’s probably going to need a few stitches. | 她可能需要缝几针 |
[23:16] | Is she able to stand? | 她还能站立吗 |
[23:17] | – Did she ever lose consciousness? – What happened? | -她失去意识了吗 -发生什么了 |
[23:19] | – I’m a teacher… – She cut her head open. | -我只是一名老师 -她把头磕破了 |
[23:20] | – Well, go. I’ll tell Yang. – Okay. | -快去吧 我会告诉杨的 -好的 |
[23:22] | So tell Cristina | 告诉克里斯蒂娜 |
[23:23] | to go ahead and talk to Samantha without me, | 直接去找萨曼莎谈别等我了 |
[23:25] | – and I will meet her in the O.R. – Okay. | -我在手术室跟她碰面 -好的 |
[23:27] | Poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[23:29] | All right. I got a quick consult on a Stevens Johnson syndrome, | 我有一个史蒂文生氏强生症候群的会诊 |
[23:32] | and then I’ll be right in to check in on my mother’s penis. | 然后就去检查我妈的阴茎 |
[23:35] | I mean, the patient’s penis that my mom asked me to consult on. | 我是说 我妈让我去会诊的那个 |
[23:39] | Why couldn’t she have been a hand specialist or ears or something? | 为什么她不是手足科或耳鼻科的专家 |
[23:43] | Does it really have to be you and me and your mom | 一定要我们三人共处一室吗 |
[23:45] | all staring at a penis? | 还要一起看一根阴茎 |
[23:46] | It is not that loaded for her. | 她不是这么想的 |
[23:48] | Okay, it’s her work. She loves it. | 这是她的工作 她喜欢这个 |
[23:49] | Just ask her questions and make it medical. | 多问她问题 专业一点 |
[23:51] | She’ll probably forget about me and you. | 很可能她就忘了你和我的事了 |
[23:53] | Honestly, she probably already forgot. | 老实说 她很可能已经忘了 |
[23:54] | How nice to see the two of you together again, | 看到你们又在一起了真好 |
[23:57] | and all dressed this time. | 而且这一次还穿着衣服 |
[24:07] | I did it… ’cause I’m amazing. | 我做到了 我真是个人才 |
[24:10] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在做什么 |
[24:11] | I’m discharged, right? | 我可以出院了 对吗 |
[24:12] | Oh, no. We’re keeping you here overnight | 不 你今晚得留在这过夜 |
[24:15] | ’cause I got you 28 days at Somerville | 因为你从明天开始得在萨默维尔 |
[24:18] | starting tomorrow. It’s a good center. | 待上28天 那是一间很不错的康复所 |
[24:20] | Strong program, great people, | 有着高效的疗程以及出色的医生 |
[24:22] | and they said that they would waive the fees for you. | 而且他们愿意免费为你治疗 |
[24:25] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激你 |
[24:27] | – That’s all right. – It’s all set up. | -但我已经没事了 -我都安排好了 |
[24:29] | And they’re gonna come get you tomorrow– | 而且他们明天就来接你 |
[24:31] | Why are you doing this? What is your deal here? | 你为何要这么做 你有什么企图 |
[24:33] | I mean, you pull your strings | 我是说 难道你对每个来这的 |
[24:34] | for every itinerate junkie musician that shows up? | 吸毒音乐家都那么尽心尽力 |
[24:37] | You said that you would go if I set it up. | 你说过只要我安排好你就会去 |
[24:39] | You said that you would go. | 你自己说过的 |
[24:40] | No, see, I never said that. | 不 听着 我从没说过 |
[24:41] | That’s against my policy. That’s how you screw up. | 那有背我的初衷 给承诺会出问题的 |
[24:44] | You tell someone you’re gonna do something, | 口头上你会说你要怎么怎么做 |
[24:46] | you set ’em up for disappointment. | 然后却让他们失望 |
[24:49] | That’s how you lose your home… | 就这样失去的家庭… |
[24:51] | your family. Make your children hate you. | 家人 孩子也讨厌你 |
[24:54] | Look, you’re a sweet kid, | 听着 你对我这么好 |
[24:56] | and I don’t even know you. | 而我根本不认识你 |
[24:58] | But I don’t want to let you down, too. | 但我也不想让你失望 |
[25:01] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[25:03] | ‘Cause you’d never let me hear the end of it, you damn nag. | 因为你说起话来就没消停过 话痨女 |
[25:09] | Jimmy, if you keep going the way that you are going– | 吉米 如果你坚持这么做… |
[25:11] | I appreciate your concern… | 我很感激你的关心 |
[25:15] | more than I can say. | 非常感激 |
[25:19] | Just take care now. | 你保重了 |
[25:31] | You can help. | 你能帮到的 |
[25:32] | – Oh, my god. – He’s leaving, | -饶了我吧 -他准备走了 |
[25:33] | and he’s miserable, | 他实在太可怜了 |
[25:35] | and he’s full of regret about you. | 而且他觉得很对不起你 |
[25:37] | And you’re angry. And you’ve always been angry. | 但你却板着脸 就跟以前一样 |
[25:39] | And I think this could help you, too. | 我觉得这会对你有帮助 |
[25:41] | And I think it’s your last chance | 这是你最后一次机会 |
[25:42] | because he’s gonna go and use again, | 因为他就要走了 而且还会再吸毒 |
[25:44] | and he’s gonna die. | 然后就再也没机会了 |
[25:45] | Look, don’t talk to me about this again. | 听着 别再跟我说这事 |
[25:47] | All right? Ever. | 明白吗 永远别再提 |
[25:56] | – Oh, how’s Zola? – Oh, she’ll be fine. | -佐拉怎样了 -她会没事的 |
[25:58] | Once Grey gets down there, she’ll stitch her up, | 等格蕾好了就会来帮她缝合 |
[26:01] | and be back in time to scrub in. | 然后准时参加手术 |
[26:03] | It’s happening again! | 又来了 |
[26:08] | Oh, she’s desatting. | 她的氧饱和度在下降 |
[26:09] | Uh, I’m gonna intubate. | 我需要做气管插管 |
[26:10] | Push 5 of versed and | 推注5毫克咪达唑仑以及 |
[26:12] | 100 of succinylcholine. | 100毫克琥珀酰胆碱 |
[26:13] | – What happened? – She’s gone into heart failure again. | -怎么了 -她又心衰发作了 |
[26:16] | Check on the organs and book an O.R. | 检查下器官 预定手术室 |
[26:18] | We’re bring her down as soon as she’s intubated. | 等她插好管 我们就带她去 |
[26:30] | Okay, got that closed up. | 好了 把那缝上 |
[26:33] | Now let me see. Did I miss anything else? | 我看看 还有没遗漏的 |
[26:37] | I don’t see anything. | 我觉得没了 |
[26:39] | That’s what’s called a rhetorical question, my dear. | 我那是在反问 傻姑娘 |
[26:43] | All right, let’s take a look at this penis, shall we? | 好了 我们来看看阴茎怎样 |
[26:49] | Uh, Dr. Avery, can you elaborate | 艾弗里医生 你能详述一下 |
[26:51] | on some of your more interesting cases? | 你经历过的比较有趣的病例吗 |
[26:53] | I’m fascinated by all things penile. | 只要是跟阴茎有关的事都会让我着迷 |
[26:55] | Yes, I saw evidence of that earlier this morning. | 当然 我今早才看过”一条” |
[26:58] | How’s it looking, dear? | 亲爱的 你觉”那条”怎样 |
[27:01] | Well, it’s possible he’s gonna need a skin graft, | 看来他有可能需要植皮 |
[27:03] | but nothing I can’t fix. | 但这难不倒我 |
[27:05] | Yeah, he’ll be able to stick it in a hornet’s nest, | 这样一来他又能”插”马蜂窝 |
[27:07] | an ant hill, a tarantula’s… | 蚁巢 狼蛛的… |
[27:08] | wherever they live. | 无论在哪都难逃一劫 |
[27:10] | Well, I find that men often put their penises | 我发现男的经常把他们的小二 |
[27:13] | in places that they don’t belong. | “插”到不该”插”的地方 |
[27:17] | Suction, dear, come on. | 抽吸吧 快 |
[27:23] | Okay, supergirl. | 好了 女超人 |
[27:25] | That’s the only ouch-y part. | 那是你唯一会感到痛的地方 |
[27:26] | Now you’re not gonna feel anything at all. | 现在你不会再感到痛了 |
[27:28] | You are so brave. I’m so proud of you. | 好勇敢 妈妈真为你感到骄傲 |
[27:34] | My patient’s going into the O.R. | 我的病人准备进手术室了 |
[27:35] | – When? – Right now. | -什么时候 -现在 |
[27:37] | It wasn’t supposed to be for another hour at least. | 估计没个一时半会都下不来 |
[27:39] | Well, go ahead. | 那你去吧 |
[27:40] | I’ll have Jenna come in and hold her. | 我会让珍娜过来帮忙 |
[27:42] | Doesn’t that sound A little Ellis Grey to you | 你说我会不会有点像爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[27:44] | to leave my kid to go to surgery | 为了手术 |
[27:45] | while she’s getting stitches? | 而把自己孩子留在这缝线 |
[27:47] | You’re a good mom, Mer. | 你是位好母亲 梅 |
[27:48] | Take it from me. I had crap parents. | 相信我 我的父母比你的更糟糕 |
[27:49] | I know the difference. | 我深有体会 |
[27:50] | Besides, she’s not gonna be alone. | 更何况 她不会独自待在这 |
[27:51] | She’s gonna be with me, | 她会和我在一起 |
[27:53] | who she loves more than her own parents. | 她喜欢我胜过她父母 |
[27:59] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我会这么做 |
[28:00] | Yeah. Can you send Jenna in here? | 你能叫珍娜过来吗 |
[28:02] | Look, don’t cry, or she will. | 听着 别哭 不然她也会哭的 |
[28:07] | The general surgeons weren’t able to repair | 普外科医生没法修复 |
[28:08] | your sister’s kidney, so… we’re gonna | 你姐姐的肾脏 所以… 我们得 |
[28:11] | Let’s just cut to the chase. | 有话直说吧 |
[28:12] | Eventually, she’s going to need a kidney. | 不管怎样她最后还是需要一个肾 |
[28:16] | Right? | 对吗 |
[28:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:22] | Well, here I am. | 供体在此 |
[28:24] | Open the toolbox. | 手术吧 |
[28:26] | Take whatever she needs. | 她需要什么就从我这拿吧 |
[28:30] | Hey, look, this doesn’t have to happen right now. | 听着 现在还没到这一步 |
[28:33] | Okay, sh-she’ll be on dialysis until we find a donor. | 在找到捐献者前 会一直给进行她透析 |
[28:38] | You don’t need to be spare parts for your sister anymore. | 你再也不用当你姐姐的预备供体 |
[28:44] | Here’s what I need. | 我来告诉你我需要什么 |
[28:48] | I need a boyfriend… | 我需要男朋友 |
[28:50] | and a job… | 和一份工作 |
[28:52] | and a Caribbean cruise… | 还有加勒比海游轮旅行 |
[28:56] | and I would like to learn to ride a bike, | 我还想学怎么骑单车 |
[28:58] | because I never learned to ride one when I was little. | 因为小的时候没学过 |
[29:01] | I couldn’t get injured | 我不能受伤 |
[29:01] | ’cause Reese might need some body part. | 因为里斯可能需要器官移植 |
[29:04] | And I’d love to not be | 我不想成为 |
[29:05] | spare parts for my sister anymore, | 我妹妹的后备器官捐献者 |
[29:09] | but can I do that? | 但我能这样做吗 |
[29:11] | Can I say no? | 我能拒绝吗 |
[29:12] | Yes, you can say no. It’s your life. | 当然可以 这是你的生活 |
[29:15] | You know, you should ride that bike. | 你该学骑单车 |
[29:17] | Go on that cruise. Get a boyfriend. | 去游轮旅行 找男友 |
[29:20] | Dance in your underwear. | 穿着内衣跳舞 |
[29:23] | Yeah, you can say no. | 你当然可以拒绝 |
[29:25] | I can say no. | 我可以拒绝 |
[29:26] | Yeah, it feels good, right? | 感觉不错吧 |
[29:28] | I can say no! | 我可以拒绝 |
[29:29] | You can say no! | 我可以拒绝 |
[29:31] | No! no! no! | 不 不 不 |
[29:41] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[29:45] | I’m his wife. I was out of town. | 我是他妻子 我去了别的地方了 |
[29:47] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[29:48] | Well, he… came in with quite a few stings | 这个…他来医院的时候 |
[29:51] | in his groin area. And… | 股沟那有些东西 然后 |
[29:53] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:54] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[29:56] | He stuck his penis in that hornet’s nest, didn’t he? | 他是把小鸡鸡插进马蜂窝了吗 |
[30:00] | You knew? How? | 你怎么知道的 |
[30:02] | I saw a nest on the eaves as I left. | 我离开时看到屋檐下有个蜂窝 |
[30:04] | I knew I should have had it removed. | 我就知道我早该弄掉这个窝 |
[30:06] | So… this is something he’s done before? | 所以说…他以前也干过这种事 |
[30:10] | He’s someone who… | 他是个… |
[30:12] | likes a little pain with his pleasure. | 喜欢在疼痛中寻找欢愉 |
[30:15] | Any kind of sting, really. | 很喜欢各种类型的刺痛 |
[30:17] | Bee, ant… | 蜜蜂 蚂蚁… |
[30:20] | I’m sure he was ashamed. | 他一定也很羞愧吧 |
[30:22] | That’s why it took him so long to come in. | 这就是他这么久才来医院 |
[30:25] | I don’t understand it either. | 我也不明白 |
[30:28] | But it’s just one thing. | 不过这只个小缺点 |
[30:30] | There are 500 things about him… | 他身上还有各种其他特质 |
[30:34] | that are so much more interesting. | 而那些特质更迷人 |
[30:37] | That is not possible. | 我可不信 |
[30:44] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[30:47] | What’s she doing here? | 她在那里干什么 |
[30:48] | She’s doing the liver. | 她来做肝脏手术 |
[30:50] | I’m doing the liver. | 是我的手术 |
[30:51] | She needed two staples. | 她需要订书针 |
[30:52] | I actually left her In the hands of Jenna– that nurse | 我把她交给珍娜了 |
[30:53] | that– I don’t care about Zola. | 我没时间想佐拉 |
[30:55] | I’m thinking about the patient. | 我满脑子都是那个病人 |
[30:56] | Whoa, dial it back for a second. | 等等 倒回去 |
[30:58] | Does she have a concussion? | 她是不是脑震荡了 |
[30:59] | No, she’s fine. Are you? | 不 她没事 你呢 |
[31:02] | You’re gonna be worried about that | 除了我的病人和肝脏 |
[31:03] | and a hundred other things besides my patient and my liver. | 你还得担心各种各样的事情啊 |
[31:06] | She is my patient, | 她是我的病人 |
[31:08] | and she was my patient before– | 她之前就是我的病人 |
[31:09] | Did you finish reading the article on performing | 你看完那篇文章没有 |
[31:11] | simultaneous transplants completely under C.P.B.? | 讲的是在体外循环下进行移植手术 |
[31:17] | Dr. Bailey knows the procedure. | 贝利医生知道那种手术 |
[31:18] | Dr. Bailey is scrubbing in on mpatient. | 所以这次由贝利医生来做 |
[31:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:35] | Probably should have checked back earlier. | 该早点查查看的 |
[31:37] | Your… white blood cell count is elevated. | 你的白细胞数量增加 |
[31:41] | I’d like to start you on antibiotics. | 我想开始给你用抗生素 |
[31:42] | Why do I need antibiotics? | 为什么呢 |
[31:45] | Because there’s a left shift? | 因为有左移了 |
[31:47] | You need to examine me | 你得给我做检查 |
[31:49] | to find out what’s causing the elevation. | 找出白细胞增多的原因 |
[31:56] | Murphy… | 墨菲 |
[31:57] | I don’t want to be coddled or pussy-footed around. | 我不希望被人迁就照顾 |
[31:59] | No offense. It makes you a bad doctor | 无意冒犯 这让你成为个糟糕的医生 |
[32:01] | and me a sicker patient. So buck up, | 也让我病情更加严重 打起精神来 |
[32:04] | lift my gown and give me a proper hands-on exam. | 给我好好做个检查 |
[32:09] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[32:19] | It… feels distended. | 这好像有点肿大 |
[32:20] | Okay, what does that tell you? | 那这个症状能告诉你什么 |
[32:22] | There could be fluid buildup. Okay. | 可能有液体沉积 |
[32:25] | You’re checking the drain? | 你在查引流状况吗 |
[32:26] | There’s no output. | 没有任何液体流出 |
[32:28] | Okay, what else? | 还有其他的吗 |
[32:30] | You have epigastric tenderness, increased W.B.C., | 上腹压痛 白细胞增多 |
[32:34] | and little to no drain output, | 没有液体排出 |
[32:35] | which means you have a… | 这就意味着… |
[32:38] | symptomatic pancreatic leak. Okay. | 症状性胰漏 |
[32:40] | Which also means I’m in a great deal of pain. | 这就意味着我现在很痛苦 |
[32:42] | Now you need to try and unclog the drain | 你得要用福格蒂导管 |
[32:44] | with a fogarty catheter so this doesn’t happen again! | 疏通引流管 这样就不会再堵住了 |
[32:47] | God. | 天啊 |
[32:51] | There’s the bossy Richard I know and love. | 我熟悉而热爱的专横理查德回来了 |
[32:55] | They’re gonna learn how to look me in the eye | 他们得要看着我的眼睛 |
[32:58] | and explain to me what they’re doing | 跟我解释他们这样做的原因 |
[32:59] | so I understand. | 这样我才明白 |
[33:01] | When I ask a question, they’re going to answer it. | 当我提问的时候 他们就要回答 |
[33:03] | They’re gonna figure out why my pancreas | 他们得找出为什么我的胰脏 |
[33:05] | still requires a drain. | 还需要引流 |
[33:07] | So I… take it | 也就是说 |
[33:10] | you’re not coming home with me. | 你不愿跟我回家 |
[33:14] | These fools need me, Catherine. | 这些人需要我 凯瑟琳 |
[33:15] | What if I need you, too? | 如果我也需要你呢 |
[33:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:27] | You got me. | 我会照顾你 |
[33:29] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[33:32] | Going back to the tribe? | 要回去了吗 |
[33:34] | After I grab Sofia. How about you? | 先去接索菲亚 你呢 |
[33:35] | Seeing your not-girlfriend? | 还在见你的非女友吗 |
[33:37] | That was the plan, | 本有这个打算的 |
[33:38] | but I’m going to talk to the hang glider’s sister. | 但我得去和悬挂滑翔机伤者的姐姐谈谈 |
[33:40] | She decided to donate a kidney after all. | 她最终还是决定捐献肾脏 |
[34:14] | Take it easy, pal. | 别紧张 伙计 |
[34:20] | How’d it go? | 手术如何 |
[34:24] | Her initial labs look good. | 她初步报告结果不错 |
[34:26] | She’s headed down to the cardiac I.C.U. | 被送到楼下心脏科重症监护室了 |
[34:28] | – If you want– – You stole that surgery from me. | -如果你想 -你抢走了这个手术 |
[34:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:33] | I really wish you could have been in there with me. | 我确实希望你和我一起上手术台 |
[34:36] | I worked my ass off to do that surgery with you, | 我拼命地干 想要和你一起做手术 |
[34:39] | and you stole it from me. That was low– | 可你却抛下我 太卑鄙了 |
[34:40] | Meredith, you were unprepared, you were unfocused, | 梅瑞狄斯 你毫无准备 心不在焉 |
[34:43] | and you were late. | 而且你还迟到了 |
[34:44] | I didn’t steal that surgery from you. | 不是我抢走了你的手术 |
[34:46] | I rescued that surgery from you. | 是我拯救了这台手术 |
[34:48] | – I– – Because you couldn’t do it. | -我 -因为你做不了 |
[34:49] | I understand that you believe you are god’s gift to medicine, | 我理解 你认为自己是天赐的医疗圣手 |
[34:52] | but I am every bit as talented and competent | 但作为外科医生 我和你一样 |
[34:54] | a surgeon as you are. | 既有才 又能干 |
[34:56] | No… you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[35:00] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[35:02] | But you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[35:04] | And that’s… | 这件事 |
[35:06] | That’s okay. | 没什么大不了 |
[35:07] | You have different priorities now. | 你现在有更重要的事要忙 |
[35:09] | You cut back on your clinical hours, | 你削减了临床实践的时间 |
[35:11] | you log in less time in the O.R. | 进手术室的次数也少了 |
[35:12] | I mean, you don’t do research, and I get it. | 你也没时间做研究 我都能理解 |
[35:15] | I mean, you have Zola and baby Bailey, and– | 你有佐拉和小贝利 而且 |
[35:18] | and you want to be a good mom. | 你想要做个好妈妈 |
[35:19] | I don’t believe you. | 你说的我一个字都不信 |
[35:21] | You are saying that I can’t be a good surgeon and a mom. | 你觉得我无法同时胜任外科医生和妈妈的角色 |
[35:24] | Of course not. Bailey is a mom, and she– | 当然不是 贝利也是位母亲 但她 |
[35:26] | I mean, she was fantastic in there today. | 她今天手术做得相当漂亮 |
[35:28] | – Then what are you saying? – I’m saying… | -那你是什么意思 -我是说 |
[35:32] | I’m s–okay. Bailey never let up. | 好吧 我想说 贝利从未停滞不前 |
[35:35] | Okay, she, like, lives here. | 她以医院为家 |
[35:37] | Callie never let up. | 凯丽也精于业务 |
[35:39] | Ellis Grey never let up. | 爱丽丝·格蕾更是全身心投入 |
[35:41] | And I know you don’t want to be your mother. | 我知道你不想像你母亲一样 |
[35:44] | I’m saying… | 我的意思是 |
[35:47] | I’m saying… | 我的意思是 |
[35:48] | You and I started running down the same road | 你我的道路本是相同的 在同一时刻 |
[35:51] | at the same time, | 开始起跑 |
[35:52] | and at a certain point you let up. | 而在某个时刻 你选择了退出 |
[35:55] | You slow down. | 你落后了 |
[35:56] | And don’t say that I don’t support that, because I do. | 别说我没支持你 我一直豆子 |
[35:59] | You made your choices, and they are valid choices. | 你做出了选择 那选择本身没错 |
[36:02] | But don’t pretend they don’t affect your skills. | 但别装作那些不会影响你的水平 |
[36:05] | You… are a very good surgeon. It’s… | 你是个很好的外科大夫 只是 |
[36:11] | We’re in different places now. | 我们现在不在同一水平了 |
[36:13] | And that’s… | 而这 |
[36:15] | okay. | 没什么 |
[36:25] | I mean, they were huge. They were hard to hold. | 他们太大了 很难拿得住 |
[36:27] | – Yeah? – Yeah, they kind of hooked like that. | -是吗 -是啊 他们勾住了 |
[36:30] | You see those people down there? | 看到那群人了吗 |
[36:31] | Those are the top 12 neurosurgeons in the world, | 他们是全世界顶尖的12位神经外科医生 |
[36:33] | – and they need a drink. – You got it. | -请他们和一杯 -你知道的 |
[36:41] | I am going to need my place back. | 我要收回我的公寓 |
[36:43] | Look, I feel bad about kicking you out, | 把你赶走我很抱歉 |
[36:44] | but I need to stop taking care of other people. | 但我不能再照顾别人了 |
[36:47] | I took care of you for a year. | 我照顾了你一整年 |
[36:50] | I picked you up off the bathroom floor. | 照顾你的生活起居 |
[36:52] | I took your abuse. | 忍受你的辱骂 |
[36:54] | But you’re not sick anymore. | 但你的病已经好了 |
[36:56] | Now you’re just someone who cheated, | 你现在不过是个背叛者 |
[36:57] | and you did that to yourself. So… | 这一切都是你咎由自取 所以 |
[37:00] | I’m sorry, but I need my life back. | 我很抱歉 但我要找回自己的生活 |
[37:01] | I need me back, and I need to do it tonight, | 找回曾经的自己 从今晚就要开始 |
[37:04] | or I’m afraid I’ll change my mind. So… | 不然我怕自己会改主意 所以 |
[37:07] | I will have an intern pack up your stuff | 我会让一个实习生把你的东西打包 |
[37:08] | and bring it to the hospital tomorrow. | 明早带到医院 |
[37:15] | You can stay at my place. | 你可以住我家 |
[37:21] | Okay, you know what? | 这什么情况 |
[37:22] | Okay. Just– just tell me, | 什么情况 你告诉我 |
[37:24] | what did I do? What did we do? | 我干了什么 我们做了什么 |
[37:25] | ’cause clearly something happened after the gala, | 显然 酒会后发生了什么 |
[37:28] | and whatever it was… I’m sorry, I don’t– | 不管发生什么 我很抱歉 我不知道 |
[37:31] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[37:34] | I can’t believe you don’t remember. | 我简直不敢相信 你全忘了 |
[37:35] | I was drunk, and you’re pretty– | 我喝醉了 而且你那么漂亮 |
[37:38] | We hung out. | 我们一起出去了 |
[37:41] | After I put you in the cab, | 我把你们送上出租车之后 |
[37:42] | I called to see if you and Kepner made it home. | 给你们打电话 问你和凯普纳是否到家了 |
[37:43] | And you didn’t answer, so I went to check. | 你没接电话 所以我去找你 |
[37:46] | And good thing, because you were passed out | 幸好我去了 因为你晕倒了 |
[37:47] | on the hallway floor. | 躺在门口地板上 |
[37:49] | I helped you inside… | 我把你扶进房间 |
[37:50] | And you insisted on having a dance party. | 你坚持要开一场舞会 |
[37:52] | We made the most amazing grilled cheese sandwiches | 我们做了非常好吃的烤芝士三明治 |
[37:56] | and ate them while we watched the films | 然后一边吃一边看 |
[37:58] | of Dr. Shepherd doing the spinal A.V.M.– | 谢博德医生做脊髓动静脉畸形手术的录像 |
[38:01] | which he did today– | 也就是今天他做的 |
[38:02] | which is when you asked me to be there. | 就是在那时 你让我也参加这台手术 |
[38:07] | It was the first time I felt like | 这是我头一回感到 |
[38:09] | I found someone around here who got me. | 我在这真的有朋友了 |
[38:13] | Do you really not remember any of it? | 你真的什么都不记得了吗 |
[38:16] | I vaguely remember the grilled cheese. | 我隐约记得是有烤芝士来着 |
[38:23] | Let’s go back to the part where you said I was pretty. | 我们还是回到刚才你说我漂亮的那段吧 |
[38:29] | That part? | 那段 |
[38:43] | Excuse me, Dr. Avery. Do you have a minute? | 对不起 艾弗里医生 现在有时间吗 |
[38:45] | I’m meeting my son, Edwards. It’s been a long day. | 我在等我儿子 爱德华兹 今天太累了 |
[38:49] | I just think that we probably got off on the wrong foot. | 我感觉我们第一面的印象并不很好 |
[38:51] | Your feet were not the issue, dear. | 你的印象我并不关心 亲爱的 |
[38:53] | I know how it looked. | 我知道我当时给你的留下的印象 |
[38:54] | I’m quite sure you don’t. | 我觉得你不知道 |
[38:56] | No, I really do. | 我真的知道 |
[38:56] | I was having a quickie with your son in the on-call room. | 我在值班室和你儿子乱搞 |
[38:59] | And it suggests I have no self respect. | 这显得我很不自重 |
[39:01] | I suggests that I, like much of my generation, | 就像我们这一代很多人一样 |
[39:05] | don’t understand that where we choose to have sex. | 寻欢作乐都不在乎场合 |
[39:07] | Says a lot about what we think of ourselves. | 还有我们都只为自己着想 |
[39:09] | And a lot of the work you did to break down barriers | 而你为女性 尤其是有色人种的女性 |
[39:11] | for women–and in particular, women of color– | 打破社会偏见而做的诸多努力 |
[39:14] | was a whole lot of wasted fort. | 似乎完全白费了 |
[39:19] | I picked a shirt to wear today | 今天我特地挑了一件衬衫 |
[39:21] | because I knew I’d be meeting you– | 因为我知道我会见到你 |
[39:24] | A really respectable one. | 一位真正值得尊敬的人 |
[39:26] | Meeting Jackson’s mother meant something to me. | 去见杰克森的母亲对我来说意义重大 |
[39:31] | I care about him. | 我关心他 |
[39:33] | And the shirt coming off in the on-call room– | 在值班室里衬衫掉了下来 |
[39:35] | that was really, like, a joke about people | 这真是 就像对在值班室里做爱的人 |
[39:37] | who have sex in on-call rooms. | 一个绝妙的讽刺 |
[39:39] | And that’s the only thing you’re gonna think of | 现在你再想起我 肯定只会 |
[39:41] | when you think of me now. | 想到我光着身子 |
[39:43] | There are 500 other things about me | 除此之外我还有五百个特点 |
[39:45] | that are so much more interesting than that. | 都比这个要有趣的多 |
[39:48] | Well, I will also think about the fact | 我还会想起 |
[39:49] | that you didn’t put in a catheter | 你导尿一直导不进去 |
[39:51] | – until the man’s bladder– – Okay. | -直到那人的膀胱 -好吧 |
[39:53] | In all fairness, | 公平地说 |
[39:53] | I wasn’t getting all the information I needed to diagnose. | 我没有得到诊断必须的所有资料 |
[39:56] | When in doubt, | 不确定的时候 |
[39:57] | assume they put it someplace unimaginable and move on. | 要假设最不可能的情况再诊断 |
[40:05] | I was just leaving. | 我正准备走 |
[40:07] | Well, what’s your hurry? I’m buying. | 干嘛这么急 今天我买单 |
[40:17] | So… | 那么 |
[40:21] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[40:25] | What if your focus splits? | 生活偶尔失去重心 |
[40:28] | What if you can’t be all in? | 如果无法全身心投入 |
[40:34] | Are you left with nothing at all? | 孤身一人 一无是处 怎么办 |
[40:51] | Maybe you just need to find a different path. | 也许你只是需要换一种活法 |
[41:04] | How’s Zola? | 佐拉怎么样了 |
[41:06] | Karev filled me in. Said she was a real champ. | 克莱夫跟我说 说她脾气很坏 |
[41:11] | She didn’t get her princess tea party. | 她没能举行她的公主茶会 |
[41:14] | Wait. I thought Callie was gonna do that. | 等等 我以为凯丽会陪她玩 |
[41:15] | Callie has moved out, | 凯丽搬出去了 |
[41:17] | and she was supposed to do the food shopping. | 而她本来应该去买吃的 |
[41:19] | So now there’s no food. | 所以现在没有吃的了 |
[41:20] | Zola has two stitches in her head | 佐拉头上缝了两针 |
[41:22] | and had cereal for dinner, | 晚饭只吃了麦片 |
[41:23] | and the house is a mess | 家里乱七八糟的 |
[41:24] | because I couldn’t get the baby to sleep. | 因为我没法哄孩子睡觉 |
[41:26] | And she didn’t get her princess tea party. | 而且她没有办成公主茶会 |
[41:28] | Why are you yelling at me? I had a big surgery. | 你为什么冲我吼 我有一台大手术 |
[41:30] | So did I! | 我也有 |
[41:31] | But you didn’t answer your phone. | 但你没有接电话 |
[41:33] | She cut her head, and you didn’t answer your phone. | 她划伤了头 你却不接电话 |
[41:35] | So I had to go comfort her, which means that | 所以我得安慰她 也就是说 |
[41:38] | I didn’t get to do my surgery– | 我不能做我的手术了 |
[41:40] | a heart/liver transplant. | 一台心肝联合移植 |
[41:42] | Those never happen, | 以前从没做过 |
[41:44] | and I didn’t get to do it. | 我却不能去做 |
[41:46] | I’m sorry, but that is not my fault. | 对不起 但这不是我的错 |
[41:47] | It is your fault because you didn’t answer your phone! | 就是你的错 你不接电话 |
[41:49] | I was in a surgery. | 我在手术 |
[41:51] | I shouldn’t have to choose between being a good mother | 不该是我在做个好妈妈和好医生 |
[41:53] | and being a good surgeon. | 之间做选择 |
[41:54] | I never asked you to do that. | 我从没叫你选择过 |
[41:56] | Never have I asked you to do that. | 从来没有 |
[41:57] | Here’s what’s horrifying– | 这才是真正让人害怕的地方 |
[42:00] | What if you can’t give a hundred percent? | 如果你不能做到百分之百 |
[42:03] | Maybe you just need to go back to the beginning… | 也许你需要重新回到开始的地方 |
[42:07] | And start all over again. | 从头再来 |