时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Researchers are currently working | 研究人员目前正在 |
[00:03] | to make a map of the human brain. | 绘制人类大脑架构图 |
[00:07] | It may be the most complex map | 这兴许是有史以来最复杂的 |
[00:09] | ever created… | 架构 |
[00:10] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[00:12] | Billions of neurons making trillions of connections. | 上十亿的神经发生万亿次的神经传递 |
[00:21] | At first glance, they seem completely random. | 而最初 它们看似完全无章可循 |
[00:33] | Careful. Hot. | 小心烫 |
[00:38] | But there is nothing random about them. | 然而 它们并非没有规律 |
[00:43] | All these connections have to happen | 这些神经传递都是有章可循 |
[00:46] | in a specific pattern. | 并共有一套机制 |
[00:50] | It is designed for a function. | 每种存在都有自己的功能 |
[00:56] | These connections determine everything about us, | 这些传递决定了我们的一切 包括 |
[00:59] | what we love… | 我们所爱的 |
[01:03] | what we hate… | 深恶痛绝的 |
[01:04] | what we say… | 我们的言语 |
[01:06] | what we do… | 我们的行为 |
[01:08] | Every action we take. | 我们做的每一个动作 |
[01:10] | Open your hand, okay, Mickey? | 把手张开 米基 |
[01:18] | Like this? | 这样么 |
[01:19] | Exactly. Like that. | 正是 就这样 |
[01:20] | Yeah, baby! | 叼爆了 |
[01:22] | Okay, now close it. | 好的 现在合上 |
[01:24] | Oh, yeah! | 不错 |
[01:25] | As he thinks about movements, we see brain activity | 他想着各种动作时 我们看到大脑的 |
[01:28] | here and here. These areas lighting up. | 这 还有这 开始发亮 |
[01:31] | Now the brain-computer interface is the key | 这个脑机接口让一切变为可能 |
[01:33] | to new possibilities, whether it be robotic prosthetics… | 即使是像米基这样的四肢瘫患者 |
[01:36] | for quadriplegics like Mickey… | 装的机械假肢 |
[01:37] | Or letting me kick ass at “Tetris” again. | 还能让我再次完爆俄罗斯方块 |
[01:40] | Hey, check this out, you guys. | 大家伙来看这个 |
[01:41] | Hang loose! | 不费吹灰之力啊 |
[01:47] | Hey, where’s Dr. Torres? | 诶 托瑞斯医生呢 |
[01:49] | How’s she missing this? | 她怎么能错过这个 |
[01:49] | This is the best that we’ve ever done. | 历史性的突破啊 |
[01:51] | Shane, text her again, will you? | 肖恩 再给她发个短信 |
[01:55] | – Is something wrong? – There’s not a lot of temporal lobe activity. | -有什么不对劲吗 -颞叶没有任何反应 |
[01:58] | Nothing lights up here. | 这里没有发亮 |
[01:59] | – Is it a bad connection in the sensor? – I hope so. | -是不是传感器连接的问题 -但愿如此 |
[02:01] | If not, it’s a bad connection in his brain. | 如果不是传感器 那就是他大脑有问题了 |
[02:03] | Schedule Mickey for an M.R.I. | 给米基做个磁共振 |
[02:06] | I brought this from home accidentally. | 这个我出门的时候带错了 |
[02:08] | Can you just put it in with my diaper bag and stuff? | 麻烦你把它和我那些尿片放一起吧 |
[02:10] | And, uh, I’ll try and find Torres. | 然后 我等会去找托瑞斯 |
[02:15] | What’s up, second year? | 感觉如何 小二年 |
[02:16] | – This is a step up, right? – Are these assigned? | -更上一层楼了哟 -这都是发的么 |
[02:18] | Yes. There’s a lab coat with your name. | 对啊 我们衣服上都绣了名字 |
[02:21] | What are you so happy about? | 你到底在高兴什么啊 |
[02:22] | Can’t tell you. | 才不告诉你 |
[02:23] | You wish I could, but I can’t. | 你肯定想知道 但不可说 |
[02:24] | So please don’t ask. | 所以就不要问啦 |
[02:26] | – Why are there no doors on these? – I know, right? | -怎么连个门都没了 -就是啊 |
[02:28] | Like, “Hello, tampons. Meet everyone.” | 姨妈棉条都没地儿藏了 |
[02:36] | You guys, there’s a coat here for Heather Brooks. | 大伙儿 竟然有给海瑟·布鲁克斯的白大褂 |
[02:39] | – Oh, my god. – Seriously? | -天哪 -真的么 |
[02:44] | Okay, is he being weird? | 他近来很怪啊 |
[02:45] | Did he fail the exam? | 没过测试么 |
[02:46] | He left right after. He didn’t come celebrate. | 他直接离开了 都没来一起庆祝 |
[02:48] | Also, he kissed me. | 还有 他竟然亲了我 |
[02:50] | Oh, yeah, he kissed her. It could be that. | 说的跟真的似的 想得到挺美 |
[02:52] | I totally get it. I’ve got a secret thing going, too. | 完全能理解 我自己也有小秘密 |
[02:55] | There’s no coffee here. This is bad. | 竟然没咖啡 糟透了 |
[02:58] | I can’t tell you who kissed me, though. | 只能告诉你某人亲了我 |
[03:02] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:03] | Hey! I woke up at your place… | 嗨 我今早从你床上起来 |
[03:04] | – alone, again. – Yeah, I was out late. | -发现又是我一人 -噢 我晚上在外头 |
[03:07] | This has been three nights now. | 连着三晚都是这样 |
[03:08] | Yeah, I’ve been, uh, going out. That–that’s all. | 对 我每晚都出去了 没别的原因 |
[03:12] | I passed my intern exam. I never heard from you. | 我的实习测试过了 你都没打电话来问我 |
[03:15] | Is there something going on? | 是不是出什么事了 |
[03:17] | Alex, talk to me. | 阿历克斯 回答我 |
[03:20] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[03:28] | Ugh. I thought she would never leave. | 终于走了 我还以为她不走了呢 |
[03:31] | – Hmm? – So you got my texts? | -怎么 -你收到我的短信了么 |
[03:32] | I passed my intern exam. | 我通过了测试 |
[03:33] | Yeah, yeah, I did. I-I replied. | 当然 我也回了啊 |
[03:36] | I-I wrote “Congratulations.” | 回了 “恭喜” |
[03:38] | I hoped I would see you. | 我还想着能见见你呢 |
[03:40] | I had such an amazing time the other night. | 毕竟那晚我俩过得挺愉快嘛 |
[03:42] | Yeah, it was fun. | 对 挺愉快的 |
[03:44] | I feel like I’m ready to… take it further– | 我觉得 我们可以更进一步 |
[03:47] | Um, you know, um, it’s– it’s not a good idea, | 这个 也许不是个好主意 |
[03:50] | Um… at work? | 是啊 上班不该谈的 |
[03:52] | I totally get it. | 完全理解 |
[03:53] | – See you tonight? – Mm-hmm. | -那今晚见 -噢 |
[04:00] | You paged me? | 你呼我 |
[04:01] | Dr. Edwards, Ben Bosco, | 爱德华兹医生 这是本·博斯克 |
[04:02] | – his wife Joyce. – Hi. | -还有他妻子乔伊斯 -你好 |
[04:03] | He’s got an ankle fracture. | 他踝关节骨折了 |
[04:05] | That moving walkway thing at the airport– | 我们当时在机场的传送走道上跑 |
[04:06] | We were running to catch our connection to Alaska– | 因为要去赶阿拉斯加的飞机 |
[04:09] | Ahh, to see the northern lights. | 去那看北极光嘛 |
[04:10] | Then he steps off that thing, | 结果他崴了一下 |
[04:12] | and I heard it. I heard it just go | 然后我就听到了 |
[04:14] | – crack. – Like the whole world slammed on the brakes, | -”咔”的一声 -就像剧烈的刹车声 |
[04:16] | – and I kept going. – And here we are. | -而我还在继续跑 -于是就来这了 |
[04:18] | He’s gonna need a full workup and an ortho consult. | 给他做个全身检查 再喊骨科医生来会诊 |
[04:20] | Also get a chest x-ray, ’cause it might be surgical. | 再做个胸腔照片 因为可能会要做手术 |
[04:22] | Keep me posted. | 记得告诉我结果 |
[04:23] | Okay. I will get those x-rays. | 好了 我先去安排X光 |
[04:25] | – Oh! Excuse me. – Sorry. Oh! Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[04:27] | – You’re sure it’s not weird? – I called you. | -你确定这没关系 -我喊你来的 没事 |
[04:29] | Robbins doesn’t know that we’re dating, does she? | 罗宾斯还不知道我们在交往吧 |
[04:31] | ’cause I just don’t want to trade on our… | 因为我可不想靠这个 |
[04:33] | Whatever this is to, uh, get to observe a surgery. | 不管这是什么 换参观手术的机会 |
[04:35] | No. | 她不知道 |
[04:36] | Good. I just like to keep it professional, you know? | 很好 我只是想专业点 你懂的 |
[04:39] | – At work. – Yeah, of course. | -工作嘛 -当然 |
[04:40] | Um, hey, uh… | 那个 |
[04:42] | Are we not telling people? ’cause I told a couple people. | 真不能告诉别人么 因为我已经告诉几个了 |
[04:46] | Yeah, you could. | 当然可以 |
[04:47] | Uh, you should. | 该告诉嘛 |
[04:48] | I would. | 我也会告诉啦 |
[04:50] | Good. Good. | 那就好 |
[04:52] | Well, we are at work. So… | 好了 既然是工作 |
[04:54] | – Thanks for the call. – Yeah. | -多谢你请我来 -没问题 |
[04:58] | – Oh. Excuse me. – Hi. Hello. | -抱歉 -你好 |
[05:02] | Bring your girlfriend to work day? | 上班还带女友来了 |
[05:04] | Robbins has a teratoma in a 3-month, | 罗宾斯要给一个三月大的的畸胎瘤婴儿做手术 |
[05:06] | And, uh, Emma– | 而 艾玛 |
[05:08] | Doctor, uh, Marling– | 玛琳医生 |
[05:10] | is gonna observe. | 想看看 |
[05:12] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心啊 |
[05:14] | This isn’t gonna be weird, is it? | 这样不会太奇怪吧 是吗 |
[05:16] | For me? Please. | 对我来说 不会 |
[05:18] | Will it be weird for her? | 对她来说会很奇怪吗 |
[05:20] | I mean is she– is she the type to get freaked out by the ex? | 我是说 她是那种会被前任吓跑的人吗 |
[05:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[05:25] | Mer… | 梅 |
[05:26] | What’s going on? | 你在干什么 |
[05:29] | Oh, nothing. I’m– | 没什么 我在 |
[05:30] | I’m just, uh, trying to decide on a research project. | 我在决定选哪个研究项目 |
[05:34] | Decide between what? | 有什么可选的 |
[05:36] | Nothing. I got it. | 没什么 我能搞定 |
[05:40] | This pain isn’t going away. | 疼痛感不会消失的 |
[05:43] | It’s a constant pain in my left shoulder. | 我的左肩一直在疼 |
[05:47] | And what do you think is causing that? | 您觉得是什么原因引起的呢 |
[05:49] | Were you injured in a fall? | 是不是摔着肩膀了 |
[05:50] | You tell me. You’re my doctor. | 你告诉我啊 你是我医生 |
[05:53] | Right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[05:54] | It’s just that you’re also my teacher. | 只是你也是我的老师 |
[05:57] | Excuse me, Dr. Bailey… | 打扰一下 贝利医生 |
[05:59] | Do you remember reading somewhere | 你记不记得在哪读到过一个未完成的 |
[06:01] | about unfinished research on iliac-portal vein grafts? | 研究报告 是关于髂门静脉移植的 |
[06:05] | – Why? – Tonight is the deadline | -怎么了 -今天是上交 |
[06:06] | to submit for the N.I.H. research grant I want. | 国家卫生研究院研究基金申请的最后一天 |
[06:08] | And I’m having trouble deciding | 我现在不确定 |
[06:10] | between ischemia– | 是选择局部缺血… |
[06:11] | Ah, you’re peeing on a tree. | 你要做出一番事业啊 |
[06:13] | Yeah, first year attending scared of screwing up. | 作为主治医生的第一年都害怕搞砸 |
[06:16] | So, um, she takes the easy cases. | 所以她选了那些简单的病例 |
[06:18] | She keeps a low profile. | 保持低调 |
[06:20] | But second year attending has got to step it up– | 但主治医生的第二年就得有突出表现 |
[06:22] | take the flashy cases, publish the research, | 选一些典型病例 发表研究报告 |
[06:25] | mark her territory. Pee on some trees. | 确定研究领域 干出一番事业 |
[06:27] | Portal veins… any bells? | 髂门静脉 记不记得 |
[06:29] | It was your mother’s. | 那是你母亲的研究 |
[06:32] | “Portal vein interposition with iliac vein graft.” | “门静脉插补术和髂静脉移植” |
[06:36] | Ellis was working on it when she got sick. | 爱丽丝生病时正在研究这个 |
[06:38] | It’s in one of the journals you gave me. | 在你给我的某本日记里有这个 |
[06:39] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[06:43] | I have a mug like that. | 我有个同样的杯子 |
[06:44] | If you don’t come back with a solid diagnosis | 如果对于我的肩部疼痛 |
[06:47] | for my shoulder pain, | 你无法给出明确的诊断 |
[06:48] | I’m gonna kick you off my case. | 我就得要求你离开了 |
[06:49] | As my teacher or my patient? | 是作为老师还是病人 |
[06:52] | Get out. | 出去 |
[06:57] | I need a differential diagnosis for Webber’s shoulder pain. | 我得给韦伯的肩部疼痛做出诊断 |
[07:00] | Arthritis, bursitis… | 关节炎 黏液囊炎 |
[07:02] | Any of the old people “-itises.” | 任何年龄大的人都有的”炎症” |
[07:03] | Still waiting on my broken ankle’s chest scans. | 还在等我那个踝骨骨折病人的胸部CT |
[07:06] | You got coffee. | 你居然有咖啡 |
[07:08] | So Alex isn’t talking to me. | 阿历克斯不跟我说话 |
[07:10] | I think it’s ’cause I pushed him to | 我猜是因为我逼着他 |
[07:11] | talk to his deadbeat dad. | 和他游手好闲的老爸说话 |
[07:12] | Alex has a dad? | 阿历克斯有个老爸 |
[07:14] | Have you talked to Shane? | 你跟肖恩谈过了没 |
[07:15] | I’m still hoping it’ll go away. | 我还是希望这事能平息下去 |
[07:16] | Shane kissed me. I didn’t kiss him. | 肖恩亲了我 我又没亲他 |
[07:18] | It’s his problem. | 这是他的问题 |
[07:24] | He has a huge tumor in his heart. | 他的心脏上有个巨大的肿瘤 |
[07:26] | No… | 不 |
[07:29] | He has a broken ankle. | 他只是踝骨骨折了啊 |
[07:44] | Okay, yeah. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:45] | – You okay? – Yeah, why? | -你没事吧 -对啊 怎么了 |
[07:48] | Yeah, we tested the new sensors | 我们今天早上测试了 |
[07:49] | with Mickey Wenschler this morning. | 米基·温思勒的新传感器 |
[07:50] | And–and it was a huge success. | 结果非常成功 |
[07:51] | But he kept asking why you weren’t there. | 但是他一直在问为什么你没在那 |
[07:54] | Uh, well, didn’t you– didn’t you get my text? | 你没有…你没有收到我的短信吗 |
[07:55] | Your text said, “Won’t be there.” | 你短信说 “我不去了” |
[07:57] | Okay, well, uh, here’s the thing– | 好吧 是这样子的 |
[08:00] | Moving back into my place made me feel like | 搬回我家让我觉得 |
[08:01] | I really need to move back into “My place,” | 我真的需要搬回”我家” |
[08:04] | You know, concentrate on what makes me, me. | 集中精力在成就我本人的事情上 |
[08:06] | I do regenerative cartilage. | 我研究的是再生软骨 |
[08:07] | It’s what my T.E.D. Talk was about– | 这也是我的TED演讲的主题 |
[08:08] | What are you saying? | 你到底什么意思 |
[08:09] | I’m not going forward with the project. | 我不打算继续那个项目了 |
[08:10] | You should totally run with it, though. | 而你应该继续下去 |
[08:11] | No, this is your project. | 不 这是你的项目 |
[08:13] | Mickey’s your patient. I can’t do this. | 米基是你的病人 我没法做 |
[08:14] | I don’t have time. Meredith and I | 我没有时间 梅瑞迪斯和我 |
[08:16] | are in over our heads with kids, | 得花大量时间照顾孩子们 |
[08:17] | and she needs time, too. | 而且她也需要时间 |
[08:18] | So maybe we just drop it. | 那我们放弃这个项目吧 |
[08:19] | No harm done, right? | 也没什么坏处 对吗 |
[08:20] | Oh, and tell that to Mickey Wenschler. | 那你去跟米基·温思勒说吧 |
[08:21] | Mickey will be all right. | 米基会没事的 |
[08:23] | Edwards, I just saw your broken ankle. | 爱德华兹 我刚才检查了踝骨骨折 |
[08:24] | No surgery, just splint it. | 不用手术 夹板固定就行 |
[08:26] | He won’t be all right. It’s gonna kill him. | 他不会没事的 那会杀了他的 |
[08:28] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[08:32] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到啊 |
[08:33] | – Did you do this? – Uh, I… | -这是你干的吗 -我… |
[08:35] | I need to find Kepner. | 我得去找凯普纳 |
[08:36] | No, who broke this? | 不行 这是谁打碎的 |
[08:36] | Yeah, sorry. I dropped it. | 是我 抱歉 是我摔碎了 |
[08:38] | Dr. Yang, uh, would you look at this? | 杨医生 你能看一下这个吗 |
[08:41] | – Holy–wow! – I mean, it’s bad, right? | -天哪 -这很糟糕 对吗 |
[08:43] | – Look, this wasn’t yours to use– – Shane, not now! | -你不能用这个的 -肖恩 等会说 |
[08:45] | This is a rat’s nest of an A.V.M. in the left ventricle. | 左心室有一大片的动静脉畸形瘤 |
[08:47] | It’s probably pushing in on the valve. | 说不定已经扩展到心脏瓣膜了 |
[08:49] | If it’s not treated, he’ll be dead in months. | 如果不治疗 他只能活几个月 |
[08:51] | He came in for a broken ankle. | 他是因为踝骨骨折来的 |
[08:53] | And now I have to tell them he’s dying. | 现在我得去告诉他 他要死了 |
[08:57] | Okay, let me look at the blood work, | 让我看看血检结果 |
[08:59] | and we’ll tell them together. | 然后我们一起告诉他们 |
[09:01] | God, thank you so much. | 天哪 太谢谢你了 |
[09:03] | This place is a maze. | 这地方像个迷宫 |
[09:06] | – That’s Dr. Robbins? – Yeah. | -那是罗宾斯医生 -对 |
[09:08] | And you are? | 那你是 |
[09:10] | – Dr. Robbins, Emma Marling. – Oh, right. | -罗宾斯医生 我是艾玛·玛琳 -对 |
[09:12] | – Right, right, you’re observing. – And I’m scrubbing in… | -对 你是来观摩手术的 -我希望 |
[09:14] | I hope. | 我能参加 |
[09:16] | Murphy, I’m sorry. With Dr. Marling, | 墨菲 抱歉 加上玛琳医生 |
[09:18] | I think the table’s full. Um, next time? | 我觉得手术台都满了 下次吧 |
[09:21] | Okay, so we just gave little Erin’s parents the pre-game, | 我们刚给小艾琳的父母讲解了手术 |
[09:23] | and we’re about to take her up. | 然后我们就带她去做手术 |
[09:24] | Murphy, will you show her where to get some scrubs? | 墨菲 你能带她去找手术服吗 |
[09:30] | Visiting surgeon? | 观摩医生 |
[09:31] | Yeah, maternal/fetal. She’s researching | 对 她是妇科和儿科医生 正在研究 |
[09:33] | minimally invasive in-utero teratomas. | 微创治疗子宫畸胎瘤 |
[09:35] | And she’s hot. I’m just saying | 她很性感 我只是说 |
[09:38] | It’s good that I’ll be there to chaperone. | 我会在一旁看着你的 以防你就范 |
[09:41] | What, we’re not joking about this yet? | 怎么 不能拿这个开玩笑吗 |
[09:44] | See you in there. | 手术室见了 |
[09:50] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:51] | This is my mother’s journal. Where did you get this? | 这是我母亲的日记 你从哪找到的 |
[09:52] | Webber… made me go to his house. | 韦伯…让我去他家了 |
[09:54] | And I need to figure out why his shoulder hurts. | 我还要去搞清楚他的肩膀到底为什么疼 |
[09:56] | – Can I go? – Yeah. | -我可以走了吗 -可以 |
[09:59] | – What was that about? – Research funding. | -你们这是搞什么 -研究基金 |
[10:00] | I’m trying to decide between an ischemia study | 我正在纠结到底是局部缺血 |
[10:03] | and this portal vein thing that my mother was working on. | 还是我母亲曾经做过的门静脉研究 |
[10:05] | Ooh! Do that. | 做那个 |
[10:07] | It’s half-baked. | 可是这个都已经做好一半了 |
[10:08] | A-and I don’t like trading on my mother’s name. | 再加上我不喜欢沾我妈的光 |
[10:10] | No, it’s your story. | 不 这完全是你的杰作 |
[10:12] | “Brilliant young surgeon finishes work | 杰出的年轻外科医生完成了 |
[10:14] | of dead brilliant mother surgeon”– | 她去世母亲未完成的工作 |
[10:15] | It writes itself. Invest in your brand. | 这太顺理成章了 你要打响自己的名号 |
[10:17] | You make me sound like a soft drink. | 你把我说的好像是个软饮似的 |
[10:18] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我也正是这么做的呀 |
[10:19] | Yeah, I’m reinvesting in myself. | 重新对自己投资 |
[10:21] | – That’s the perfect reason… – Right? | -就冲着这个 -一起努力吧 |
[10:22] | not to. | 我也不干 |
[10:24] | Shane, here you go. Some good stuff in there. | 肖恩 给你 好东西 |
[10:26] | – Enjoy. – Ugh. You don’t get it. | -好好享受吧 -你不会明白的 |
[10:31] | These are Mickey’s M.R.I.s? | 这是米基的核磁共振结果 |
[10:35] | Dr. Shepherd…I wondered if you’d mind | 谢博德医生 我想问您一下 |
[10:37] | if I switch services after today. | 今天结束后 我跟别的医生可以吗 |
[10:40] | – I asked for you specifically. – I know. | -你是我点名要求的 -我知道 |
[10:42] | Look, what happened last year between you and Brooks, | 我知道去年发生在你和布鲁克斯之间的事 |
[10:44] | I think I may have been unfair, | 也许是我当时有失公平 |
[10:46] | and I was hoping for a chance to make it right. | 而我也一直希望找个机会弥补 |
[10:49] | So…now that Brooks is gone… | 所以说 现在布鲁克斯不在了 |
[10:51] | – I get to take her place? – Oh, hell. | -就由我顶替她 -该死的 |
[10:53] | Well, that’s why the sensors weren’t lighting. | 怪不得传感器不发光呢 |
[10:56] | He has a glioma. | 他长了个神经胶质瘤 |
[10:58] | Can you treat it? | 你能治好他吗 |
[10:59] | I could try hitting it with some glue. | 我可以用胶试试 |
[11:01] | – Glue? – Embolization glue. We use it for A.V.M.s. | -胶 -栓塞胶 一般用在脑动静脉畸形 |
[11:04] | We pump superglue into the vessels, | 我们把超能胶注射到血管中 |
[11:05] | the glue hardens, cuts off blood to the tumor. | 胶水凝固后便切断了通往肿瘤的血液 |
[11:08] | I could try it. Mm… | 我可以试试看 |
[11:10] | No. It goes all the way to the brain stem. | 不行 血管直接连接到脑干 |
[11:12] | – It’s too dangerous. – And going in surgically? | -太危险了 -那动手术呢 |
[11:13] | It’s the same thing. | 结果也是一样 |
[11:14] | I’m afraid of doing more harm than good. | 恐怕也是弊大于利 |
[11:18] | It’s a very deadly mass. | 这是一个非常致命的肿块 |
[11:20] | It’s a large veinous malformation… | 是个巨大的静脉畸形 |
[11:23] | and without intervention immediately, | 如果不马上加以治疗 |
[11:25] | I’m afraid the prognosis is very bad. | 恐怕结果不堪设想 |
[11:29] | Yeah, that’s the thing. | 没错 就是那个东西 |
[11:30] | Um, I have been dying of that for years. | 我这几年一直带着它活的 |
[11:35] | You knew about this and you didn’t mention it? | 你知道你心脏有肿瘤却只字不提 |
[11:37] | – I’m sorry. – In your medical history, there’s — | -抱歉 -在你的医疗记录上没有 |
[11:38] | I was so hung up on missing our plane — | 我满脑子都是错过航班的事 |
[11:40] | It’s an inoperable A.V.M. | 这是个不能动手术的动静脉畸形瘤 |
[11:42] | He was diagnosed with it, what, a y — | 他大概在一年 |
[11:44] | – Year and a half — – Year before last, yeah. | -一年半 -没错 前年就确诊了 |
[11:46] | – January. – And terminal. | -一月份 -而且是晚期 |
[11:47] | So…what are you gonna do? | 那我们还能怎么办 |
[11:49] | So we just quit our jobs, cashed out all our accounts, | 我们就辞了工作 把银行里的钱都取了出来 |
[11:52] | – and just started traveling. – Yeah, just doing stuff — | -然后开始旅游 -没错 开始干各种事 |
[11:55] | trips, activities, basically cramming as much living | 旅游 活动 基本上把剩余的一切时间 |
[11:58] | as we could into the time we have left. | 都尽可能地填满 |
[12:00] | Okay, did your doctor — did he or — or — | 好吧 你的医生 他 他 |
[12:02] | or she, uh, try treating it with radiation? | 或是她有没有试过给你用辐射治疗 |
[12:05] | – Yeah, tried that. – Intravenous coiling? | -试过了 -静脉卷呢 |
[12:06] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, no dice. | 也试过了 没用 |
[12:08] | And the sclerosing agents — | 还有硬化剂 |
[12:10] | Uh, what about a transplant? Or what about… | 那移植呢 或是 |
[12:13] | There are a lot of — | 还有很多 |
[12:14] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[12:16] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[12:18] | It was hard for us, too. | 对我们来说也是一样 |
[12:21] | But you have to let it go. | 但是你必须学会放手 |
[12:24] | Because there is nothing I can do about it. | 因为我对此无能为力 |
[12:25] | I’m sorry. The best course | 很抱歉 最好的选择就是 |
[12:27] | is to leave it alone and hope for the best. | 不去管它 然后期待最好的结果 |
[12:30] | We’ll keep doing the study, right? | 但研究还是要继续的 对吧 |
[12:33] | – Come on. Why? – Because it is too dangerous. | -拜托 为什么不行 -因为太危险了 |
[12:35] | Also the tumor could give us abnormal results. | 而且肿瘤可能会导致异常结果 |
[12:38] | What if you take the tumor out? | 那你要把肿瘤取出来呢 |
[12:40] | – I could keep doing the testing. – You could, but — | -那我可以继续做实验了 -可以 但是 |
[12:42] | Then take it out, man! | 那就把它取出来呀 |
[12:44] | We’re so close, right? | 我们离成功已经近在咫尺了 |
[12:46] | This morning, I was miles beyond anything | 今天早上的结果跟上一次的相比 |
[12:48] | – what I did last time — – It’s too dangerous. | -简直是天壤之别 -太危险了 |
[12:49] | We’re gonna take you out there, remove your sensors, | 我们得把你送进手术室 取出你的传感器 |
[12:51] | and then we’re gonna close | 然后还要缝合你的 |
[12:52] | – your craniotomy — – What if I don’t consent? | -开颅术 -要是我不签同意书呢 |
[12:55] | What? | 什么 |
[12:55] | What if I say you can’t take your sensors back | 要是我说 除非你把我的肿瘤也取出来 |
[12:58] | unless you take my tumor, too? | 不然就别想拿回你的传感器呢 |
[13:00] | Mickey, I need to take them out. | 米基 我必须把传感器取出来 |
[13:02] | Sorry, bud. | 对不起 哥们 |
[13:03] | Access denied. | 拒绝访问 |
[13:05] | You’re not going in my head | 除非把我的肿瘤摘除 |
[13:06] | unless you’re leaving with that tumor. | 不然你就别想碰我的脑子 |
[13:13] | Lucky you use electro-thermal sealers. | 能用上电热封口器真是好呀 |
[13:15] | They’re too big to get in there when we do these in-utero. | 我们做子宫内部手术时就用不了 太大了 |
[13:17] | Bear with me, Emma. | 忍耐我一下 艾玛 |
[13:18] | Alex, I need your advice. | 阿历克斯 我需要你的建议 |
[13:19] | What’s your strategy when you have a one-night-stand — | 如果你跟某人有了一夜情 |
[13:21] | not even — you just make out with someone, | 都算不上是一夜情 就只是亲热了一下 |
[13:24] | and then they get way too attached? | 然后那个人就黏上来了 你怎么办 |
[13:26] | You know who’s like that? | 你知道谁是这样的人吗 |
[13:27] | Leah Murphy. | 莉亚·墨菲 |
[13:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:30] | Yeah, I slept with her one, maybe two times. | 是啊 我跟她也就上了一次要不就两次床 |
[13:32] | She stuck to me like glue. | 然后她就跟超能胶一样粘着我 |
[13:33] | That girl goes from zero to “I love you” | 那小妞从不认识你到跟你说”我爱你” |
[13:35] | in seven seconds. | 只需要七秒 |
[13:37] | I’ve never, ever felt this way. | 我从来从来都没有过这种感觉 |
[13:39] | And if I tell you guys who it is, | 如果我告诉你们这个人是谁的话 |
[13:40] | it would cause so many problems for me | 会给我 也会给这个人 |
[13:42] | and for this person, and… | 带来太多问题 而且 |
[13:45] | god, for the hospital, probably. | 说不准还会影响整间医院 |
[13:47] | So please don’t ask. | 所以拜托你们别问 |
[13:48] | Could it be heart-related? | 会不会是跟心脏相关呢 |
[13:49] | – He had ventricular failure. – What? | -他有心室衰竭 -什么 |
[13:51] | Webber’s shoulder hurts. | 韦伯的肩膀疼 |
[13:52] | Hey, did you talk to Alex? | 你跟阿历克斯聊过吗 |
[13:54] | Yeah, I tried. He just keeps running away. | 我试过 但是他只是不停地躲我 |
[13:56] | He’s dumping you. It’s what he did with me. | 他这是要甩了你 他当初对我就是这样的 |
[13:58] | He’ll pretend you’re not there until you’re not there. | 他会假装你不存在 直到你真的就不存在了 |
[14:01] | And when you’re not there, | 等你不在了 |
[14:02] | he’ll have sex with someone else. | 他就会跟其他人上床 |
[14:03] | Why are you gluing my mug? | 你干吗粘我的杯子 |
[14:04] | It’s not yours. It’s Shepherd’s. | 这不是你的杯子 这是谢博德的 |
[14:06] | The mug was my responsibility. | 这个马克杯该我负责 |
[14:08] | – How’d you break it? – She got scared by a tumor. | -你怎么打破了 -她被一颗肿瘤吓到 |
[14:09] | It’s an A.V.M., and it’s a scary one. | 是脑动静脉畸形 而且是很可怕的一个 |
[14:12] | Totally inoperable. | 完全无法手术 |
[14:13] | Guy probably has months to live, | 估计只能活几个月了 |
[14:15] | and he and is his poor wife | 他和他可怜的老婆 |
[14:16] | are just trying to make the most of their time together. | 想好好度过在一起剩下的时光 |
[14:27] | What about glue? | 胶水怎么样 |
[14:29] | What about glue? | 什么胶水 |
[14:30] | I’m sorry. For your A.V.M.– | 不好意思 用在脑动静脉畸形上 |
[14:31] | this A.V.M. | 你的脑动静脉畸形 |
[14:33] | Look, Dr. Shepherd was talking about the embolization glue | 你看 谢博德医生一直在说用在神经 |
[14:35] | they use in neuro A.V.M.s, and I wondered– | 脑动静脉畸形上的栓塞胶 然后我就想 |
[14:37] | has this approach ever been used in the heart? | 这种方法有没有用在心脏上 |
[14:40] | Not that I’m aware of. So… no. | 我没听说过 所以不行 |
[14:44] | They glue neuro A.V.M.s | 在神经脑动静脉畸形上用栓塞胶 |
[14:45] | because they’re microscopic. | 因为脑血管很细微 |
[14:46] | These vessels are huge. | 这些血管太大了 |
[14:49] | – You saying it won’t work? – I’m saying… | -你是说胶没用吗 -我是说 |
[14:52] | I’d need a crapload of glue. | 我需要很多胶 |
[14:54] | I’m saying the glue won’t work, | 胶不起作用 |
[14:55] | the radiation won’t work, | 化疗也不起作用 |
[14:57] | and I don’t want to go in surgically. | 我不想进行手术 |
[14:58] | I risk killing him. | 风险太大 会致命 |
[14:59] | So he’s holding your sensors hostage in his skull? | 所以他用脑子里的传感器来威胁你吗 |
[15:02] | This is not funny, Callie. You have to talk to him. | 这不好笑 凯丽 你得和他谈谈 |
[15:04] | It’s Mickey. Just give him a few hours. | 他是米基 给他一点时间 |
[15:06] | He’ll come around. | 他自己能想明白的 |
[15:11] | You don’t want to talk to him | 你不想和他谈 |
[15:12] | because you don’t want to look him in the eye | 因为你不想看着他 |
[15:13] | and tell him you’re bailing on this. | 然后告诉他 你放弃了 |
[15:16] | And you certainly don’t want to tell him | 显然你也不想告诉他 |
[15:17] | why you’re bailing. | 你为什么放弃 |
[15:23] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:24] | You started this project for Arizona. | 你为亚利桑那开启这个项目 |
[15:27] | When you lost interest in her, you lost interest in this. | 你对她没有兴趣后 对这个项目也没兴趣 |
[15:31] | You’re letting your personal problems | 你让你的私人问题 |
[15:32] | get in the way of months of research. | 阻碍了几个月的研究 |
[15:34] | Well, you’re doing the same thing. | 你不是也在做一样的事情吗 |
[15:35] | You said you were done with the study | 你说过你要放弃这个研究 |
[15:37] | to spend time with your kids. | 多花时间陪孩子 |
[15:38] | That’s completely different. | 这完全不同 |
[15:39] | Oh, why is it different, Derek? | 为什么不同呢 德里克 |
[15:40] | ‘Cause your family’s perfect, | 因为你的家庭美满 |
[15:42] | and mine’s a disaster? | 而我的却支离破碎吗 |
[15:43] | Because you’re leaving the study to support your wife, | 因为你放弃这个项目去支持你老婆 |
[15:44] | and I’m doing it to forget mine? | 而我放弃是为了忘记我的老婆吗 |
[15:45] | I know what you’re going through. | 我懂你经受了什么 |
[15:47] | You don’t know anything about it. | 你什么都不懂 |
[15:49] | You guys have figured it out how to make the pieces fit. | 你们找到了解决的办法 |
[15:54] | And I thought we did, too, but… | 而我本以为我也做到了 但 |
[15:58] | I’m figuring this out for myself now, so… | 我只能靠自己撑过去 所以 |
[16:02] | Just bear with me, okay? | 对我宽容点 好吗 |
[16:09] | I will talk to Mickey. | 我会和米基谈的 |
[16:12] | And I’m gonna ask you a series of questions. | 我将问你一系列的问题 |
[16:15] | “Are you a tennis player?” | 你打网球吗 |
[16:17] | Oh, good lord. | 神啊 |
[16:19] | “Do you frequently carry heavy loads, | 你经常用受伤的手臂 |
[16:21] | groceries, etcetera, with your injured arm?” | 搬重的物品吗 比如日常用品 |
[16:24] | I’ve been in this bed a month. | 我在这张床上躺了一个月了 |
[16:26] | I’m just trying to be thorough. | 我只是想详尽一些 |
[16:29] | “Have you recently engaged in any strenuous sexual–“ | 你最近进行了强烈的性交 |
[16:32] | I am skipping that one… | 这个我就跳过了 |
[16:34] | Uh, too, uh… | 这个也跳过 |
[16:39] | Uh… I’m not getting a very good reading on, | 机器显示的不是很正常 |
[16:43] | Uh, sir, are you– oh–oh… | 先生 你 |
[16:45] | It is not my tennis game, and it’s not my heart. | 不关网球的事 也不关我心脏的事 |
[16:48] | Look deeper. | 看仔细点 |
[16:49] | Now get out, and take that thing with you. | 滚出去 把那机器也带走 |
[17:04] | Oh, come on. I don’t have time for this. | 我擦 没时间搞这个 |
[17:07] | “Ischemia reperfusion injury in thoracic trauma”? | 胸部创伤缺血再灌注损伤 |
[17:12] | What happened to portal veins? | 门静脉怎么了 |
[17:13] | I know ischemia is boring, | 我知道局部缺血很无聊 |
[17:15] | but my mother’s portal vein research is outdated. | 但我妈的门静脉研究过时了 |
[17:17] | I mean, we’ve already grafted them from stem cells. | 我们已经从干细胞里培植出来了 |
[17:19] | And I don’t want to spend my life | 而且我也不想一辈子 |
[17:20] | being compared to my mother. | 都拿来和我妈作比较 |
[17:22] | She was a smart woman. | 她是位聪明的女人 |
[17:24] | It might be worse to never be compared to her. | 一辈子都没拿来和她比可能更差 |
[17:26] | I can’t find a way to take the research further. | 我找不到进一步研究的方法了 |
[17:28] | And I can’t print this damn thing! | 这个文件也打不出来 |
[17:38] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:41] | We’ve bio-engineered blood vessels | 我们用3D打印机 |
[17:42] | from a 3-d printer. | 做了血管 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[17:46] | But I don’t think anyone has ever printed a portal vein. | 但我不认为有人做出过门静脉 |
[17:51] | It’s never been done before. | 从没有人做过 |
[17:53] | The glue is designed for use in your brain, | 这个胶是为大脑设计的 |
[17:56] | but I would like to try it in your heart. | 但我想在你的心脏上试一试 |
[17:58] | It–it’s a bold approach. | 这是一个大胆的方法 |
[18:00] | Wai–are you– are you saying that– | 等等 你是说 |
[18:01] | I am optimistic that it could save your life. | 我有信心可以治好你 |
[18:06] | That’s awful. | 完了 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[18:12] | After got Ben’s diagnosis, well, I mean, you–you know, | 在得知本的诊断结果后 你知道的 |
[18:14] | we–we–we sold everything. | 我们卖了所有东西 |
[18:15] | We–we cashed out all our accounts. | 花光了所有积蓄 |
[18:17] | We maxed out our credit cards and more credit cards. | 我们刷爆了一张又一张信用卡 |
[18:20] | We went to Europe. We went to India. | 我们去了欧洲 去了印度 |
[18:21] | We went to Morocco. | 还去了摩洛哥 |
[18:24] | We rented a whole island. | 我们租了一整座岛 |
[18:25] | We–we went up in that plane where you get to be weightless. | 我们坐飞机去体验失重 |
[18:27] | That’s 5 grand a pop. | 一人五千美元 |
[18:29] | We went up 11 times– and then bought a boat. | 我们去了十一次 然后买了一艘船 |
[18:31] | And then we blew it up, | 再然后我们把它点了 |
[18:32] | ’cause we wanted to watch it burn. | 因为我们想看烧船的情景 |
[18:34] | We owe creditors hundreds of thousands of dollars. | 我们欠了一屁股的债 |
[18:38] | – How were you planning to pay for– – Life insurance. | -你们打算怎么还这些钱 -人生保险 |
[18:41] | – Ben’s a very good planner. – I thought I was. | -本计划的天衣无缝 -我以为是的 |
[18:43] | I didn’t plan for surviving. | 但没想到会活下去 |
[18:46] | But still, hon… | 但不管怎样 亲爱的 |
[18:48] | We… we gotta try it, right? | 我们还是得试一试 对吗 |
[18:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:56] | What are the risks? | 风险有多大 |
[18:59] | Well, as I said, | 如我所说 |
[19:00] | this has never been done before on a beating heart. | 从没在心脏上做过这个手术 |
[19:02] | Could I die? | 我可能会死吗 |
[19:05] | Could I die on the table? | 我可能死在手术台上吗 |
[19:10] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[19:12] | Then there’s hope. | 那还有希望 |
[19:22] | I want a c-arm set up in the O.R. | 在手术室给我准备一个C型臂 |
[19:23] | – I may have to do a crash sternotomy. – Really? | -我可能会做胸骨切开术 -真的吗 |
[19:26] | Well, I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 但我不知道会发生什么 |
[19:27] | This has never been done before. | 以前又没做过 |
[19:28] | How much A.V.M. glue do you think we’ll need? | 你觉得我们需要多少动静脉畸形胶 |
[19:30] | Again, never been done before. | 刚说了 从没做过这种 |
[19:31] | Err’s on the side of all of it. | 随时都可能出问题 |
[19:32] | – Where is it? – Where is what? | -在哪 -什么东西在哪 |
[19:34] | – My mother’s journal. – Why would I know? | -我妈的日记 -我怎么会知道 |
[19:35] | The black book– | 那本黑色的书 |
[19:36] | The little black book I gave you today– | 我今天给你的那个黑色的小本 |
[19:38] | I need it back, Shane. | 你得还给我 肖恩 |
[19:39] | I think I left it with Edwards. | 好像给爱德华兹了 |
[19:39] | – Edwards! – What? | -爱德华兹 -干吗 |
[19:41] | E.R. needs this bed. Can you help me? | 急诊需要这张床 能帮我推一下吗 |
[19:43] | Hey, and what is going on with Mr. Bosco? | 博斯克先生是怎么了 |
[19:45] | Why has a broken ankle been moved to pre-op | 脚扭了为什么要被挪去 |
[19:47] | – for a cardiac procedure? – What? | -做心脏手术的术前准备 -什么 |
[19:49] | You can’t change the course of treatment like that without… | 你不能就这样改变疗程 还没有 |
[19:52] | I didn’t. The cardio consult declared it inoperable. | 不是我 心脏科诊治宣称无法手术 |
[19:54] | So then why is he in pre-op? Who– | 那他怎么还做术前准备 谁 |
[19:56] | – Who did the consult? – Dr. Yang! | -谁做的会诊 -是杨医生 |
[19:58] | – What? – Sorry. We were in here before, | -怎么了 -抱歉 我们刚才在这里 |
[20:00] | and I think I left my… phone. | 我好像把手机落在这了 |
[20:03] | Well, what do we have here? | 这是准备做什么手术 |
[20:05] | Oh, a ventricular A.V.M. | 心室动静脉畸形啊 |
[20:06] | I’m doing liquid embolization with glue. | 我要用胶做液体栓塞 |
[20:10] | Wait, glue for brain aneurysms? | 等等 是用来治脑动脉瘤的胶吗 |
[20:12] | Has that been tried on a heart before? | 这种手术有人做过么 |
[20:15] | Thank you. As a matter of fact, | 谢谢 事实上 |
[20:17] | no. | 还真没有 |
[20:19] | Are you sure it’ll work? | 确定能治好么 |
[20:21] | That is also a no. | 也不确定 |
[20:23] | I-I am impressed with your enormous balls. | 你真是太勇气可嘉了哦 |
[20:26] | I wish I could stick around and watch this. | 我还真想在这观看 |
[20:29] | I’m Cristina… by the way. | 我是克里斯蒂娜 |
[20:32] | Cristina Yang. Just so you know. | 克里斯蒂娜·杨 知道了吧 |
[20:34] | Yeah, I know. We’ve met a couple of times, actually. | 我知道 我们见过几次面 |
[20:37] | Emma Marling. | 我是艾玛·玛琳 |
[20:38] | I know. I’m–I’m saying I’m Owen’s, um… | 我知道 我意思是 我是欧文的 |
[20:44] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[20:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:50] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:52] | Well, this looks amazing. | 这真是太棒了 |
[20:53] | And I can’t wait to hear how it went. | 我迫不及待想知道结果了 |
[20:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:00] | You weren’t gonna say good night? | 你都不和我道别么 |
[21:01] | Oh, hey. I’m off. I’ll– I’ll see you later. | 这个啊 我下班了 一会儿见 |
[21:04] | Will you? | 会见吗 |
[21:07] | Probably not. I’ll probably be late. | 可能不会 我大概会很晚回去 |
[21:09] | Are you seeing someone else? | 你在跟别人约会吗 |
[21:11] | Is that what’s happening? | 是不是这样 |
[21:11] | ‘Cause I just need to know. | 我就是想知道 |
[21:13] | – Oh, it’s not that. – Then what is it? | -不是这样 -那是怎么回事 |
[21:16] | It’s none of your business. | 跟你没关系 |
[21:18] | It is between me and Shepherd, | 这是我和谢博德之间的事 |
[21:20] | and I told him everything he needs to know. | 他该知道的我都说了 |
[21:22] | Mickey… | 米基 |
[21:23] | Mickey, look at me. | 米基 看着我 |
[21:26] | If I do, the aliens will win. | 如果我看你 外星人就会赢的 |
[21:34] | This operation could kill you. | 这手术会让你丧命 |
[21:42] | I never told you how I became a quad, did I? | 我没跟你说过我是怎么变成废物的吧 |
[21:46] | You were in a car accident. | 你发生了车祸 |
[21:51] | I caused a car accident… | 是我制造了一场车祸 |
[21:56] | Because I was drunk. I got drunk, | 因为我喝醉了 我喝多了 |
[21:57] | and I drove, and I hit another car, | 还开车 我撞上了另一辆车 |
[22:01] | and I killed two teenage girls– | 撞死了两个十几岁的女孩 |
[22:04] | Lindsay and Cheryl. | 琳赛和谢丽尔 |
[22:08] | So there I am, a pile of garbage. | 我只能这么待着 废物一个 |
[22:10] | Can’t move, can’t walk, can’t do anything | 既不能动又不能离开 什么都干不了 |
[22:12] | except think about what I did… | 只能回想我对那些家庭 |
[22:15] | to those families. | 犯的错 |
[22:20] | I’ve got people tending to me. | 而现在竟然还有人照顾我 |
[22:23] | People feed me, | 有人喂我吃饭 |
[22:25] | and shave me and clean me, | 给我刮胡须 给我洗澡 |
[22:28] | and I don’t deserve their time. | 我不值得他们为我花时间 |
[22:29] | I deserve… to have died in that car. | 我就该死在那辆车里 |
[22:35] | And I wish I did every day… | 我每天都这么想 |
[22:37] | for nine years. | 已经九年了 |
[22:39] | And when you asked me… | 当你让我 |
[22:42] | to do this… | 加入这个项目时 |
[22:46] | When I had a chance to do something | 当我有机会 |
[22:50] | affecting someone in a good way… | 做些对别人有利的事情时 |
[22:55] | For the first time, | 第一次 |
[22:57] | I thought I was worth having around. | 我觉得自己有了价值 |
[23:02] | If I die, | 如果我死了 |
[23:04] | give my brain to science, and I still help. | 把我的大脑捐去研究 我还能有用 |
[23:11] | Let me help. | 让我帮助你们 |
[23:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:18] | And how can I help you? | 需要什么吗 |
[23:21] | Oh, hey. Same as last night? | 是你啊 和昨晚一样的吗 |
[23:23] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[23:31] | You must really like these guys, huh? | 你是真的喜欢这些人吧 |
[23:53] | I still think it’s a bad idea. | 我还是觉得这主意不咋地 |
[23:54] | I-I know, but it’s the right idea. | 我知道 但这是对的 |
[23:56] | Mickey has nothing to lose and a lot to gain. | 米基没什么损失 反而会有所获 |
[24:01] | Okay, I’ll schedule him for tomorrow morning. | 好吧 把他排在明早 |
[24:03] | Oh, no, wait. I can’t do tomorrow morning. | 不 等等 我明早不能做 |
[24:06] | Bailey has a well-baby exam, | 贝利要做产后优生测试 |
[24:07] | I’ve got back-to-back discotomies, | 我要连做两个脊椎间板脱位症手术 |
[24:09] | and Zola and I were gonna check out a dance class. | 还有 我得带佐拉去报舞蹈课 |
[24:12] | It’s gonna have to be tonight. | 只能今晚做了 |
[24:13] | Zola, you and your brother are gonna have to go back to day care | 佐拉 你和弟弟要回日托所 |
[24:16] | for a little while longer, okay, sweetie? | 再待一会儿了 好吗 亲爱的 |
[24:17] | No, no, no. I’ll take ’em back up. I got it. | 不用你去了 我来送 |
[24:19] | Here. Come on. This way, babes. | 这边 来吧 宝贝 |
[24:21] | Page Dr. Ross. | 呼罗斯医生 |
[24:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:28] | More glue. | 再加点胶 |
[24:30] | We’re getting to the end of our supply. | 我们的胶快用完了 |
[24:31] | Then go get more. | 那就再去拿点 |
[24:32] | I think I need to fill this whole thing. | 我需要补上这整块 |
[24:36] | Okay… the catheter is stuck to the vein. | 导管卡在静脉里了 |
[24:39] | God, this stuff is intense. | 天呐 这玩意真紧 |
[24:41] | Should you be tugging that hard? | 这么使劲拽好吗 |
[24:43] | Well, you want me to leave it in there? | 你想让我把它留在里面吗 |
[24:47] | Okay. Okay, we’re good. | 好了 搞定了 |
[24:50] | How did you come up with this? | 你是怎么想到的 |
[24:52] | I don’t know. I just… connected the dots. | 不知道 就是简单的联想 |
[24:54] | You are full of surprises, sharky. | 你真是惊奇无限啊 小鲨鱼 |
[24:57] | Innovative instincts and killer instincts– | 奇思妙想 又斗劲十足 |
[25:00] | What other secrets are hiding in there? | 还有什么绝活 |
[25:03] | What do you think you’ll find? | 你觉得还有什么 |
[25:04] | Well, if it’s not arthritis or bursitis or rotator cuff, | 如果不是关节炎 滑囊炎或肌腱套炎 |
[25:07] | and your heart’s fine, then it can’t hurt. | 而且你心脏也没事 那就不该痛 |
[25:09] | Unless it’s referred pain, which could be nerve impingement | 除非是牵涉痛导致的神经反跳 |
[25:11] | or diaphragmatic irritation, so… | 或是横隔膜受刺激 这样的话 |
[25:18] | You don’t need an x-ray. | 你根本就不用照X光 |
[25:19] | Bravo. | 棒极了 |
[25:23] | You need an ultrasound. | 你需要做超声检查 |
[25:27] | Well, I hope you’re not thinking I’m pregnant! | 希望你不是认为我怀孕了 |
[25:29] | Page Dr. Edwards here stat. Right away. | 叫爱德华兹医生到这 马上 |
[25:31] | I need an ultrasound. | 我需要做超声检查 |
[25:33] | Are you pregnant? Does Alex know? | 你怀孕了 阿历克斯知道吗 |
[25:34] | No, I-I need an ultrasound machine. | 不是 我只是需要一台超声仪 |
[25:36] | Have you seen Edwards? | 你见到爱德华兹吗 |
[25:37] | Does Alex think I’m pregnant? | 阿历克斯以为我怀孕了么 |
[25:41] | I have a mug like that. | 我有个和这一样的马克杯 |
[25:46] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[25:48] | Uh, I thought you were leaving, | 我以为你走了 |
[25:49] | and Dr. Yang and I found | 而且我和杨医生发现了一个 |
[25:50] | a left ventricle A.V.M. | 左脑室动静脉畸形的病人 |
[25:52] | Yeah, well, you’re here now. Scrub in. | 那你现在在这了 进来手术吧 |
[25:53] | I’d rather not. | 我拒绝 |
[25:56] | Shane, you gotta get past this. | 肖恩 你得忘掉它 |
[25:58] | You’re not a consolation prize. | 让你参与手术可不是为了安慰你 |
[25:59] | You deserve to be here. | 而是你有真材实料 |
[26:01] | Brooks had a gift that needed to be… | 布鲁克斯的天赋… |
[26:03] | I don’t wanna work with you. | 我不想和你共事 |
[26:06] | I’m not interested. | 我对这科没兴趣 |
[26:08] | Can I be more clear? | 我说得够清楚了吧 |
[26:10] | I suppose not. | 挺清楚了 |
[26:14] | Go. | 你走吧 |
[26:21] | To a certain extent, time will tell. | 时间才能见证疗效 |
[26:22] | What we know for sure is we’ve done no damage to your heart, | 现在我们确定的是你的心脏没有受到损害 |
[26:26] | and at this preliminary stage, | 而且在这种初期阶段 |
[26:28] | it appears the A.V.M. won’t continue to grow. | 脑动静脉畸形不会继续发展 |
[26:32] | So you’re saying… | 那就是说 |
[26:36] | I’ll live? | 我会活下去 |
[26:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:38] | Dear god. | 我的天呐 |
[26:42] | – Ben? Honey? – I know. | -本 亲爱的 -我懂 |
[26:44] | We’ll be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[26:45] | I know it’s a lot of money. It’s been a crazy year, | 我知道花了太多钱 这一年太疯狂了 |
[26:48] | but the world is a lot more fun with you in it. | 但我的世界不能没有你 |
[26:52] | As long as we have each other, everything will be fine. | 只要我们俩在一起 一切都会没事的 |
[26:55] | – Joyce, we’re screwed. – I know. | -乔伊斯 我们玩完了 -是的 |
[26:57] | We’re not just bankrupt. We’re criminals. | 我们不只是破产 我们还是罪犯 |
[26:59] | I think we might go to jail. | 我们很可能会坐牢 |
[27:00] | Oh, we’re so incredibly screwed. | 我们简直亲手埋葬了自己 |
[27:02] | Like a $2 whore. | 就像廉价妓女作践自己一样 |
[27:06] | Yang, that’s my broken ankle. | 杨 那是我的踝关节骨折病人 |
[27:08] | How about a little heads-up | 下次在偷我的病人之前 |
[27:09] | next time you wanna steal one of my patients? | 知会我一声好么 |
[27:14] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[27:18] | I saved his life. | 我救了他 |
[27:23] | So I get that you saved him, | 我知道你救了他 |
[27:24] | but he was my patient, and you should’ve told me before you… | 但他是我的病人 你得提前跟我说 |
[27:27] | I came up with the fix. You didn’t. | 我想出了治疗方案 而你没有 |
[27:30] | If you’re still pissed about what happened the other night. | 如果你还因那晚的事而生气 |
[27:34] | I… I’m with Jackson. | 我 我在和杰克森交往 |
[27:35] | It was inappropriate, and it’s not gonna happen again. | 上次那事的确不该发生 也不会有下次 |
[27:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:39] | When you kissed me, Shane. | 你亲了我 肖恩 |
[27:42] | Oh. That. | 是那个啊 |
[27:43] | We were excited. It happened. | 我们那时很激动 所以就发生了 |
[27:46] | I’m sorry it meant more to you– | 我很抱歉你想多了 |
[27:48] | – It didn’t. – You’re still talking about it. | -没想多 -那你还说 |
[27:52] | What’s happened to you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[27:54] | What are you guys whispering about? | 你俩在嘀咕啥 |
[27:56] | – Nothing. – God, you guys, fine. | -没事 -天呐 你们 好吧 |
[27:57] | It’s Arizona Robbins. | 是亚利桑那·罗宾斯 |
[27:59] | But please don’t say anything, okay? | 但别到处说好吗 |
[28:00] | – Because she really doesn’t need… – Robbins? | -因为她不想 -罗宾斯 |
[28:02] | So… you’re gay now? | 就是说 你现在是拉拉了 |
[28:04] | Shane, grow up. It’s a sliding scale. | 肖恩 成熟点 这东西没定性的 |
[28:06] | I slide over her way. | 我只是对她有点好感而已 |
[28:07] | If you really have to label everything, | 如果你见人就贴标签 |
[28:09] | then label me “in love.” | 那就给我贴”热恋中” |
[28:10] | Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[28:16] | I’m sorry. They pretty much figured it out. | 很抱歉 他们猜得七七八八了 |
[28:19] | No. I’m sorry, because I’m about to be very frank. | 不 我才要道歉 因为我得跟你说实话了 |
[28:23] | The other night was a bad call on my part. | 那晚我做了非常糟糕的决定 |
[28:24] | I was lonely, and it was… lovely. | 我那时很孤独 而且当时很愉悦 |
[28:27] | But it was– it was one night, | 但仅仅只是那一晚 |
[28:28] | and that’s all that it will ever be, | 不会再有下一次 |
[28:30] | so if you had different expectations, | 所以如果这和你预期不一样 |
[28:31] | please adjust them. | 那就慢慢适应 |
[28:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:35] | There’s no need to apologize. It’s my fault. | 你不需要道歉 这是我的错 |
[28:38] | I don’t open up to people much, | 我从不和别人深交 |
[28:40] | and when I try to open up a little bit, | 而只要和别人交往深入点 |
[28:42] | I can get carried away. It’s happened before. | 我就会得意忘形 以前就有过 |
[28:46] | And you… | 而你 |
[28:48] | I’ve just always admired you as… a surgeon, | 我一直很欣赏作为外科医生的你 |
[28:51] | and–and a person, | 还有你这个人 |
[28:53] | and the thought that you thought about me… | 所以我以为你有那个意思 |
[28:58] | I misunderstood. | 我却误解了 |
[29:00] | Um, I went overboard, and I’m sorry. | 我想过头了 很抱歉 |
[29:01] | It won’t happen again. | 不会有下次 |
[29:05] | Leah… | 莉亚 |
[29:05] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[29:16] | Gin, rocks. | 杜松子酒 加冰 |
[29:18] | You gonna charge me again? | 你不会要我买单吧 |
[29:19] | Most places comp the bands, you know? | 别的酒吧对乐队都免费啦 |
[29:22] | I got this one. | 这杯我请 |
[29:24] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[29:26] | Jimmy Evans. | 吉米·埃文斯 |
[29:28] | Hey. | 你好 |
[29:31] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[29:35] | I’ve, uh, been here the last couple of nights. | 我这几天一直有来 |
[29:37] | No. Something else. | 不 我不是说这个 |
[29:45] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[29:48] | You’re a doctor… | 你是医院里的 |
[29:50] | at the hospital. | 医生 |
[29:51] | Guilty. | 被你发现了 |
[29:53] | What brings you back here every night? | 你每晚都来这干嘛 |
[29:55] | Oh, uh, you. I mean, I like your set. | 听你弹奏 我喜欢你的歌 |
[29:59] | Uh, I like the Albert Collins stuff. | 其实我是喜欢艾伯特·柯林斯的歌 |
[30:01] | Ah. You got a good ear, then. You play? | 耳力不错嘛 你会弹吗 |
[30:03] | My dad taught me a little when I was a kid, | 小时候我爸教过我一点 |
[30:05] | but, uh, he didn’t stick with it. | 但他后来没继续教我了 |
[30:08] | Aw, you should have stuck with it. | 那你应该坚持去自学 |
[30:09] | Look where it could’ve taken you. | 弹吉他能给你带来很多东西 |
[30:10] | I mean, instead of saving people’s lives, | 虽说不能当医生救死扶伤 |
[30:12] | you could be playing 70-year-old songs | 但你可以来这给四个听众 |
[30:14] | to four people in a giant ashtray. | 演奏首怀旧老歌 |
[30:22] | What kind of doctor are you? | 你是哪方面的医生 |
[30:25] | Pediatric surgeon. | 小儿科医生 |
[30:27] | Babies, kids. | 婴儿 小孩 |
[30:29] | I met a pediatric surgeon once. | 我这辈子见过儿科医生一次 |
[30:31] | Scariest night of my life. | 我人生中最恐怖的一晚 |
[30:34] | My son’s not even 2 years old. | 我儿子两岁都不到 |
[30:36] | I’m feeding him strawberries, and he starts choking. | 我给他吃草莓 他噎着了 |
[30:39] | Turned blue. | 脸色发紫 |
[30:42] | We take him in, they get him breathing again. | 赶紧送他去医院 医生把他救活了 |
[30:45] | Pediatric surgeon runs the tube down his throat, | 儿科医生给他插管 |
[30:47] | and got the thing out. | 把噎着他的东西取出 |
[30:49] | Saved my boy’s life. Saved my life, too. | 救了我儿子 也救了我 |
[30:53] | If I’d lost my little boy that night, | 如果那晚我儿子死了 |
[30:55] | I never would’ve made it. I never would’ve survived. | 我估计也活不下去了 |
[31:01] | I’m glad it worked out for you. | 幸好没事啊 |
[31:02] | Yeah. Thank god for you guys, man. Seriously. | 是啊 真心得感谢你们儿科医生啊 |
[31:08] | So where is he? | 你儿子在哪 |
[31:10] | Now, I mean. Where’s your family? | 你家人呢 |
[31:13] | That’s a complicated answer. | 这个问题很复杂 |
[31:18] | This place has really cleared out. | 这酒吧都没什么人了 |
[31:20] | I guess I was the big draw. | 看来我真有”魅力”啊 |
[31:23] | Yeah, well… | 是的啊 |
[31:25] | I probably should head out myself. | 我也该走了 |
[31:27] | I was gonna say, you play a little? | 你会弹吉他吗 |
[31:29] | I got an extra guitar. | 我多出一把吉他 |
[31:30] | We can get up and make some noise. | 我们可以一起弹啊 |
[31:32] | No. No, I haven’t played since I was a kid. | 不了 我就小时候弹过 之后就没弹了 |
[31:34] | Well, there’s no one here to hear you suck. | 反正没人听 弹不好也没关系 |
[31:36] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 一起啊 很好玩的 |
[31:39] | I don’t know any songs. | 我什么曲子都不懂 |
[31:40] | What about the songs your daddy taught you? | 还记得你爸爸教你弹的曲子吗 |
[31:44] | I might know one of those. | 我可能会弹 |
[31:49] | Am I hearing changes in his rhythm? | 是不是心律有变化 |
[31:51] | Turn up the heart monitor, please. | 请打开心脏检测仪 |
[31:54] | Done. | 开了 |
[31:56] | More mannitol. | 增加甘露醇剂量 |
[31:58] | Rhythm’s getting very erratic, and–and B.P.’s rising. | 心律混乱 血压上升 |
[32:00] | Quiet. Quiet. | 安静 |
[32:11] | All right. Reverse the paralytics. | 好 先停下手术 |
[32:13] | All right, let me check his gag reflexes. | 检查呕吐反射 |
[32:20] | Oh, no, Mickey. Come on. No. | 不要啊 米基 加把劲 |
[32:24] | Dr. Shepherd, there’s no brain activity. | 谢博德医生 没有任何脑活动 |
[32:42] | That is a… | 那是 |
[32:45] | pancreatic pseudocyst! Bam! | 胰腺假性囊肿 万岁 |
[32:50] | Did you just say “bam”? | 你刚才高呼”万岁”了 |
[32:51] | It had to be referred pain, right? | 这是牵涉性疼痛吧 |
[32:53] | But referred pain to the shoulder | 但肩部牵涉性疼痛 |
[32:55] | means irritation of the diaphragm, | 是隔膜刺激的症状 |
[32:56] | which did not make sense, but… | 这看似不合理 但是 |
[32:59] | you have pancreatic fluid leakage, | 你有胰液外漏 |
[33:01] | so I was thinking, well, maybe something | 所以我在想 |
[33:04] | was aggravating the diaphragm, | 也许是有什么刺激到隔膜 |
[33:05] | which referred to the shoulder, | 导致肩部牵涉性疼痛 |
[33:06] | And bam! | 然后 万岁 |
[33:08] | Pancreatic pseudocyst. | 胰腺假性囊肿 |
[33:11] | Maybe you should wipe that smile off your face | 也许在告知病人的时候 |
[33:13] | before you tell the patient. | 不要笑得这么开心 |
[33:17] | Oh, god. I am so sorry. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[33:18] | I-I forgot that this is bad news. | 我忘记这不是个好消息 |
[33:21] | And… you’re laughing. | 那你为什么笑啊 |
[33:23] | For the first time today, I feel like I’m in good hands. | 这是我首次觉得 你让我放心了 |
[33:29] | Nice work, Wilson. | 干得好 威尔逊 |
[33:30] | You traced it back to the source. | 你找到病源了 |
[33:44] | Hey! I’m doing my mother’s research, | 我准备接手我妈妈的研究 |
[33:46] | but not for the reasons you said I should. | 但不是你说的那个原因哦 |
[33:48] | – Not now, Grey. – She had a good idea! | -别闹 格蕾 -是因为她的想法很好 |
[33:51] | I’m not riding her coattails. I am sharing her passion. | 我不是沾她的光 我是延续她的热情 |
[33:54] | Maybe this is what my mother gave me. | 或许这就是我母亲留给我的 |
[33:57] | Your daddy taught you pretty good. | 你爸把你教的不错啊 |
[34:01] | *Go ahead* | *向前走* |
[34:03] | *Pretty baby* | *亲爱的孩子* |
[34:06] | *Go ahead, knock yourself out* | *向前走 享受人生* |
[34:11] | *I still love you, baby* | *我一直爱着你 宝贝* |
[34:13] | *’Cause you don’t know what it’s all about* | *你是如此纯洁无暇* |
[34:21] | *Bright lights* | *明亮灯光* |
[34:23] | *Big city* | *大都市* |
[34:27] | *Gone to my baby’s head* | *都让孩子眼花缭乱* |
[34:31] | *Bright lights* | *明亮灯光* |
[34:34] | *Big city* | *大都市* |
[34:39] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[34:42] | You know… that’s a good tune. | 这首歌真不错 |
[34:45] | Brings back a lot. | 让我想起很多以前的事 |
[34:48] | You know, if you’re not careful, | 如果你不提醒自己 |
[34:49] | all your old mistakes can just roll up on you. | 以前犯下的错误就会很困扰你 |
[34:54] | I taught my kid to play guitar, too. | 我也教我的孩子弹吉他 |
[34:56] | It’s like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[34:59] | I wish I’d had stuck with it. | 我多希望我当时坚持下去 |
[35:02] | Well, your kid probably does, too. | 也许你孩子坚持弹吉他了 |
[35:06] | Yeah, but there’s no going back, is there? | 但时光无法倒流 是吧 |
[35:11] | Can I show you a picture of him? | 你想看看他的照片吗 |
[35:13] | My boy? | 我儿子 |
[35:15] | What, you have one? | 你有他的照片啊 |
[35:27] | That’s Nicky. | 这是尼基 |
[35:30] | He’s 5 there. He’d be about 12 now. | 他那时五岁 现在差不多十二岁了 |
[35:33] | And, uh, that’s his mom, Naomi. | 旁边那位是他妈妈娜奥米 |
[35:35] | She’s Japanese. | 她是日本人 |
[35:38] | Who’s… | 这是 |
[35:40] | Where are they? | 他们现在在哪 |
[35:42] | South Florida. | 南佛罗里达州 |
[35:45] | I haven’t been back there in years. | 我很久没有回去了 |
[35:46] | God, you just keep doing this. | 天啊 你真是死性不改啊 |
[35:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:51] | Do this kid a favor. Don’t ever go back. | 放过这个孩子 永远都别回去 |
[35:55] | Let him grow up | 让他好好长大 |
[35:55] | without knowing you any more that he already has. | 不要让他知道你是个烂人 |
[35:58] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么啊 |
[36:00] | He’s better off. You know that. | 这样对他比较好 你知道的 |
[36:03] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了啊 |
[36:07] | We were having fun here. | 刚才还好好的 |
[36:08] | I’m trying to protect your kid. You’re no good to him. | 我是在保护你儿子 你儿子没你更好 |
[36:11] | Hey, you don’t know me, and you don’t talk about my kid. | 你不了解我 也轮不到你来说我儿子 |
[36:15] | Hey! no! | 别动手 |
[36:18] | Out! | 滚 |
[36:18] | You, out, now! | 给我滚 |
[36:30] | This way, you can do the most good for the most people. | 这样对大家再好不过了 |
[36:32] | You think so? | 你真这样认为 |
[36:34] | He would be grateful. | 他会很欣慰的 |
[36:36] | You did exactly what he wanted. | 你所做的正是他希望的 |
[36:41] | I’m not dropping the project. | 我不会退出这个项目 |
[36:43] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:45] | I was doing it for her. | 我开始是为了她 |
[36:48] | And now I will do it for a million people | 现在我要为造福他人完成它 |
[36:50] | I’ll never even meet. | 即使我见不到他们 |
[36:52] | And for Mickey. | 也是为了米基 |
[36:58] | I could really use your help. | 我非常需要你的帮助 |
[37:20] | We were just starting to learn | 我们才刚刚有点了解 |
[37:21] | the extent of the brain’s connections… | 大脑神经连接之广袤 |
[37:27] | How far they reach, how deep they go. | 连接之远 连接之深 |
[37:30] | I think I’ve ceased to exist. | 我已经不知道该怎么说我自己了 |
[37:33] | I made history today, literally. | 我今天创造了历史 实话实说 |
[37:36] | Operated on the inoperable, | 给无法手术的病人手术 |
[37:38] | saved a man from certain death, | 把病人从死亡中拯救出来 |
[37:41] | and then ruined his life. | 但却毁了他的生活 |
[37:43] | Oh, also Owen | 还有 欧文 |
[37:45] | seems very happy with that Marling person | 好像跟那个叫玛琳的处得很好 |
[37:49] | to whom he has never even mentioned me. | 而他却从没跟她提起过我 |
[37:53] | It’s as if the last few years never happened. | 就好像过去几年什么事都没发生过一样 |
[37:59] | Also, the automatic paper towel thingy | 还有 卖纸巾的自动售货机 |
[38:00] | won’t recognize me as human. | 认不出我是个人类 |
[38:02] | I’m just standing there, waving my hands like an idiot. | 我就站在那 像个傻子一样挥着手 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry. What? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[38:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:11] | Application for research funding. | 申请研究基金 |
[38:13] | Oh, you picked your project. | 你选好项目了 |
[38:15] | I’m gonna 3-D print portal veins. | 我要做3D打印的门静脉 |
[38:19] | That is amazing, Mer. | 这太棒了 梅 |
[38:21] | – How are you gonna do that– – Okay, don’t. | -你打算如何 -好了 别说了 |
[38:23] | It’s why I didn’t tell you. | 所以我才没有告诉你 |
[38:25] | I have a career and a family, | 我有一份事业和一个家庭 |
[38:26] | and I’m going to do both. | 我决定要同时照顾两方面 |
[38:28] | What I don’t have time for is for you to tell me that I can’t. | 我没有时间听你说我做不来什么 |
[38:30] | I never said that. | 我从没说过这种话 |
[38:31] | You know, I was always there for you, | 你知道 我一直支持你 |
[38:33] | for whatever you needed. | 无论你想要什么 |
[38:35] | And now this is when I need you, | 现在要你来支持我了 |
[38:38] | and you’re supposed to help me. | 你应该来帮我 |
[38:40] | And instead, last week you pushed me aside | 然而相反地 上周你把我推到一边 |
[38:42] | because I had a baby. | 就因为我有了孩子 |
[38:45] | You don’t have time for me now? | 你是现在没时间考虑我吗 |
[38:46] | Because you don’t have time | 是你从来就不想 |
[38:47] | for people who want things that you don’t want. | 为了那些和你追求不一样的人付出 |
[38:52] | But we know that every connection matters. | 但我们知道所有的连接都很重要 |
[38:56] | Every connection is crucial. | 每一个连接都很关键 |
[38:59] | I-I-I have to finish this. | 我 我还得把这做完 |
[39:05] | And when one is broken… | 如果有一个断开了 |
[39:09] | It usually means some damage has been done. | 那通常说明某处已有损伤 |
[39:11] | I can’t figure it out if you’re seeing someone else | 我不知道是你有了别人 |
[39:14] | or you think that you knocked me up, | 还是你觉得我怀孕了 |
[39:16] | So… | 所以 |
[39:18] | I tried to trace it back to the root of the problem, | 我试着回想问题究竟出在哪 |
[39:20] | and I think it’s your dad. | 然后我认为是因为你爸爸 |
[39:21] | Look, I told you– | 听着 我告诉过你 |
[39:22] | Not to bring it up again, I know, | 别再提起这事 我知道 |
[39:23] | and this is the last time, because if I’m wrong– | 但这是最后一次 因为如果我搞错了 |
[39:26] | You’re not wrong. You should be proud of yourself. | 你没错 你应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[39:28] | I could’ve let him just pass through, | 我本该不去招惹他 |
[39:30] | but you were all “talk to him, | 但你却总说什么”和他谈谈 |
[39:32] | you’ll wonder for the rest of your life.” | 不然你后半辈子肯定要后悔” |
[39:34] | Well, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[39:35] | I didn’t know I could feel this crappy again | 十八年前跟他闹翻时 我以为 |
[39:36] | after 18 frickin’ years! | 我再也不会那样生气了 |
[39:43] | This system of connections compels us to act | 这种连接的系统驱使我们行动 |
[39:46] | and choose and behave… | 作出选择以及如何表现 |
[39:53] | Sometimes seemingly against our own will. | 有时似乎违背了我们的本意的 |
[39:55] | 短信 莉亚·墨菲 | |
[40:10] | 你在干什么呢 发送 | |
[40:15] | But it is not random at all. | 但并不是无章可循的 |
[40:18] | It is the map of who we are. | 它是我们之所以成为我们的蓝图 |
[40:22] | Did you get my text? | 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[40:25] | Sorry. I was stuck there. | 对不起 我有事耽搁了 |
[40:26] | I had to get this thing out by tonight. | 我必须今晚把那做好 |
[40:28] | I got hung up, too. | 我也有点事情 |
[40:29] | I just barely got them down. | 我刚刚把他们哄睡着 |
[40:30] | – Just now? – I know. | -刚刚 -我知道 |
[40:32] | It’s so late. | 这么晚 |
[40:33] | I know. I tried. | 我知道 我尽力了 |
[40:38] | It’s not working. | 这样下去不行 |
[40:38] | No, it isn’t. | 对 不行 |
[40:43] | We just can’t seem to make the pieces fit. | 我们没法又忙工作又忙孩子 |
[40:44] | I agree, but I don’t know how– | 我同意 但我不知道还能怎样 |
[40:47] | I think I do. | 我有办法 |
[40:49] | I wanna spend more time on this B.C.I. research. | 我想多花点时间在BCI研究上 |
[40:51] | Torres and I… blew it wide open today. | 托瑞斯和我 今天开了个好头 |
[40:55] | – So you wanna take on more? – No. | -所以你想花更多时间工作 -不 |
[40:58] | Less, actually. | 其实是更少 |
[41:00] | This is a big year for you, | 今年对你来说很重要 |
[41:02] | and you need time to make it work. | 你得花时间搞好自己的工作 |
[41:04] | I had a big year. I can step back, | 我已经经历过了 我可以先退回来 |
[41:07] | scale down the surgery, focus on this research, | 少做点手术 专心做科研 |
[41:09] | spend time with the kids, | 多花时间陪孩子 |
[41:10] | and give you the slack you need | 给你更多时间 |
[41:13] | to make this year count. | 把这一年过得充实 |
[41:17] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[41:18] | – Wh– – You’ll resent me, | -什 -你会恨我的 |
[41:19] | and so will the kids, | 孩子们也会恨我的 |
[41:20] | and… I don’t wanna be my mother. | 而且 我不想变成我母亲那样 |
[41:23] | You’re not your mother. You know that. | 你不是你母亲 你知道的 |
[41:27] | We will work to understand ourselves… | 我们会继续努力试着理解我们自己 |
[41:31] | Solve the puzzle… | 解开这个谜团 |
[41:32] | It feels unfair. | 这不公平 |
[41:33] | Spending time with the kids is not a consolation prize. | 跟孩子们在一起又不是什么称心的奖励 |
[41:36] | It is the prize. | 这就是奖励 |
[41:38] | You want fair? Maybe down the road, | 你要公平吗 也许以后 |
[41:40] | I’ll give you a year with them. | 我会让你跟他们在一起过一年 |
[41:42] | Maybe when Zola’s dating, | 也许等佐拉开始出去约会的 |
[41:43] | ’cause I don’t wanna be around for that. | 因为我可不想那会儿成天在她身边搅局 |
[41:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:51] | Well, you should. What I’m doing is amazing for you. | 你可是该爱我 我为你做了多大的牺牲啊 |
[41:59] | You’re gonna have more fun than me. | 你的日子会比我的更有趣 |
[42:01] | I know. Oh, so that’s where that went. | 我知道 原来杯子在这 |
[42:04] | Yeah. Is that ours? | 是啊 这是我们的吗 |
[42:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:06] | how all the connections work | 这些连接是如何工作的 |
[42:11] | and all the pieces… | 以及零碎的片段是如何 |
[42:14] | fit. | 完美结合的 |