时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Glioma…fibroma…blastoma. | 神经胶质瘤 纤维瘤 胚细胞瘤 |
[00:06] | Whatever the tumor, people assume you approach it the same way. | 人们以为 不管是哪种 都会用同样的方法处理 |
[00:10] | You find its hiding place in the body, | 你找到它在病患身上的位置 |
[00:12] | then open the patient up… | 然后把病人切开 |
[00:13] | Miranda…M-Miranda, what are you doing? It’s 4:00 a.m. | 玛兰达…玛兰达 你干吗呢 现在是凌晨四点啊 |
[00:16] | There’s a…smell… | 我闻到有东西 |
[00:20] | something rotting. | 腐烂的味道 |
[00:22] | I smell…nothing. | 我 什么也没闻到呀 |
[00:24] | I know my son. Before leaving for his dad’s, | 我了解我儿子 他去他爸那之前 |
[00:28] | he left a piece of….food somewhere. | 肯定是在哪藏了食物 |
[00:32] | Hey, let’s go back to bed, get some sleep. | 回床上去吧 再睡会 |
[00:34] | Tomorrow’s a big day. | 明天是大日子 |
[00:36] | You’re going back to your old job. | 只不过是恢复本职工作而已 |
[00:37] | Can’t you do that in your sleep? | 闭着眼都能干不是吗 |
[00:40] | You want me to help you look? | 要不要我帮你找 |
[00:41] | How can you help if you can’t even smell the smell? | 你连那股味都闻不到 怎么帮我找 |
[00:47] | …and you cut it the hell out. | 然后把肿瘤取出来 |
[00:52] | But you’re not just fighting the one tumor… | 但你对抗的不仅仅是那一个肿瘤 |
[01:01] | Dude, you’re Jago. | 哥们 你是加高[电玩杀手游戏中人物] |
[01:02] | Counter with a wind kick. It’ll take him down. | 用风踢反击呀 一招就把他打死了 |
[01:03] | I can’t concentrate when you watch me. | 你盯着我看 我没法集中精神 |
[01:07] | What are you even doing awake? | 你怎么这么晚还不睡 |
[01:09] | Are you worried about your surgery tomorrow? | 是不是担心明天的手术 |
[01:11] | Nope. | 不担心 |
[01:12] | Can’t sleep because of the crying baby next door. | 我睡不着是因为隔壁的婴儿哭个不停 |
[01:16] | And the…frog and the monkey picture kind of freak me out. | 还有那两张青蛙和猴子挂画 真够诡异的 |
[01:21] | Hey, is this level 7? | 你打的是第七级吗 |
[01:22] | Yep. What about you? | 没错 你呢 |
[01:24] | Shouldn’t you be resting | 你明天要跟格蕾医生 |
[01:25] | before you and Dr. Grey operate on me tomorrow? | 给我动手术 你不用休息么 |
[01:27] | Video games are good for surgical practice. Gimme that. | 电玩对练习手术流程很有帮助 给我 |
[01:30] | I’ll show you how to beat Sabrewulf. | 我教你怎么打狼人 |
[01:32] | You’re actually at war with over a billion cells… | 实际上 你在跟十亿以上的细胞开战 |
[01:35] | Combo! | 组合 |
[01:38] | – Nice. – Told you. | -漂亮 -哥是高手 |
[01:43] | Dr. Grey? | 格蕾医生 |
[01:48] | You wanted me to wake you if, um — | 你说有进展的话就叫醒你 |
[01:49] | – How is it? – It’s starting to have a shape. | -怎么样了 -快成型了 |
[01:54] | Come look. | 过来看 |
[02:04] | So there we were, hour four into this messy trauma, | 我们当时已奋斗了四个小时 |
[02:07] | when I say, “That’s not an adhesion, that’s the ureter.” | 直到我说”这不是粘连 而是输尿管” |
[02:10] | – You guys — – Shh! I-I — I’m telling a story here. | -大伙 -嘘 我正在给大家讲故事呢 |
[02:12] | Um…oh, uh, creamer. | 我要咖啡伴侣 |
[02:15] | You said it to the attending? | 你对主治医生说的 |
[02:16] | Yeah, he blew me off. | 是啊 他根本没搭理我 |
[02:17] | He didn’t stop what he was doing | 直到住院总医师搬出了 |
[02:18] | until the chief resident invoked the 2-challenge rule. | “两个异议”规则 他才停下了手里的活 |
[02:21] | You guys… | 大伙 |
[02:22] | It comes from aviation. Say I’m the pilot, | 这个规则来自于航空学 假设我是飞行员 |
[02:24] | and you’re my co-pilot. | 而你是我的副飞行员 |
[02:26] | You disagree with how I’m flying the plane. | 你不赞同我驾驶飞机的方式 |
[02:28] | Okay, you say something, and I fly the plane the same way. | 于是你就提出了意见 而我依然照旧 |
[02:31] | Someone else says something, and I don’t acknowledge it. | 又有别人提出异议 而我也不予采纳 |
[02:34] | I lose. I have to give up control. | 但我是少数 必须交出指挥权 |
[02:36] | The 2-challenge rule. | 这就是”两个异议”规则 |
[02:38] | I mean, the doctors adopted it to the O.R. | 医生借鉴航空学 并运用到手术室中 |
[02:43] | – Edwards, what?! – We’re 30 minutes away. | -爱德华兹 到底什么事 -还有半小时 |
[02:46] | Finish your rounds. | 要巡房的赶紧巡 |
[02:47] | You’re gonna wanna be in the front row when your life changes. | 这种改变历史的时刻 你们可不想错过 |
[02:49] | Oh, yeah. I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[02:52] | Dr. Webber, you want to come with us? | 韦伯医生 你要不要跟我们一起去 |
[02:54] | Dr. Grey says you’re supposed to be up and walking. | 格蕾医生说你应该多起来走走 |
[02:56] | Uh, no you…go on down. | 不 你们去吧 |
[02:58] | Uh, but come back, | 但是看完记得回来 |
[02:59] | ’cause you’re gonna wanna hear the end of this story. | 因为你们不会想要错过故事的结尾的 |
[03:02] | Everyone knows the end of the story, because you’ve already told it! | 大家都知道故事的结尾 因为你都讲过了 |
[03:06] | Maybe you shouldn’t be listening in on conversations | 或许你不该偷听 |
[03:09] | that take place in other people’s rooms, C.J. | 别人病房里的谈话内容 C.J. |
[03:11] | Not my fault that you work for a hospital with crap-thin walls! | 医院的墙这么薄又不是我的错 |
[03:15] | Yeah, go take a lap! | 那你就睡午觉去 |
[03:17] | I will if you do! | 你睡我就睡 |
[03:24] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[03:26] | So I have the results of your compatibility test. | 我拿到你们的相配结果了 |
[03:29] | I’m sure we did great. | 我相信结果肯定很棒 |
[03:30] | If we didn’t do great, We’ll just take it again. | 如果不是的话 我们就再做一次 |
[03:32] | I took my boards twice, so it’ll be fine, right? | 我过医学委员会审核也考了两次 没事的 |
[03:34] | April, I’m — I’m sure we did fine. | 艾普丽尔 结果肯定很棒 |
[03:35] | I mean, we — we — we did fine, right? | 我们的测试结果很棒 对吧 |
[03:36] | If I hadn’t known you two already, | 要不是我之前就认识你们俩 |
[03:38] | I would have thought you cheated. | 我肯定会以为你们俩作弊 |
[03:41] | 90 percent. We crushed it! | 九十分 超高分的 |
[03:45] | – Yes! – She likes to win. | -太爽了 -她喜欢胜利 |
[03:46] | Yeah, no, that’s — that’s good. That’s good. | 这挺好的 挺好的 |
[03:48] | Let me get your exercises for this week. | 我去拿你们这礼拜的练习 |
[03:52] | So… | 那么 |
[03:54] | listen, um… | 是这样的 |
[03:56] | There is one…problem that we really haven’t…discussed. | 我们还有一个问题 从来都没讨论过呢 |
[04:00] | What? | 什么问题 |
[04:01] | Well, come on, I mean, we’re — we’re compatible | 拜托 咱俩是很和谐 |
[04:03] | but we’re certainly not…equal. | 但是咱俩肯定不平等 |
[04:05] | Oh, that. Yeah. | 这个呀 是啊 |
[04:07] | I-I-I wasn’t sure if that really bothered you. | 我不确定你会不会因此觉得很困扰 |
[04:10] | Of course it really bothers me. | 当然会了 |
[04:12] | Well, then we should just fix it. | 那我们就想办法解决呗 |
[04:13] | Now… | 现在吗 |
[04:16] | Before we’re married? | 还没结婚就做么 |
[04:17] | Yeah. I mean, the solution’s simple. | 对啊 很容易解决的 |
[04:19] | Yeah, we just have sex. | 对 直接滚床单吧 |
[04:21] | Get a joint checking account. | 去开一个联合活期账户 |
[04:28] | Sharky, rundown. | 鲨鱼 病情汇报 |
[04:29] | I’ve pre-rounded on all of your post-ops | 我已经提前检查了你的术后病人 |
[04:31] | and uploaded yesterday’s notes. | 并且更新了昨天的病历 |
[04:32] | Mrs. Ott–my aortic ulcer patient? | 奥特女士 那个动脉溃疡的病人 |
[04:34] | Uh, echo shows an improving E.F. of 65%. | 超声波图显示射血分数提高了65% |
[04:36] | Nathan Glazier– my H.L.H.S. baby? | 患左心室发育不良的内森·格莱齐尔呢 |
[04:39] | Sats fell to 87. Now in the P.I.C.U. | 氧饱和降到了87 现在儿科重症室 |
[04:42] | Mr. Wu–valve repair? | 瓣膜修复的吴先生呢 |
[04:44] | There is no Mr. Wu with a valve repair. | 没有需要瓣膜修复的吴先生 |
[04:46] | Very good. Here you go. | 太棒了 赏你这个 |
[04:48] | What’s this for? | 为什么 |
[04:50] | Well, you stayed up all night keeping my patients awake | 你熬夜照看我的病人 |
[04:52] | while I got a good night’s rest. So… coffee. | 而我在美滋滋睡觉 所以 赏你杯咖啡呗 |
[04:56] | Are you headed downstairs? | 你要去楼下吗 |
[04:58] | Dr. Grey’s presenting the 3-D printer. | 格蕾医生等会要展示3D打印机 |
[04:59] | Oh, you know what? I’m gonna look at it later. | 这个啊 我过会儿再去 |
[05:01] | I-I want to check on the Glazier baby’s numbers. | 先去看看格莱齐尔 |
[05:03] | P.I.C.U., one hour. | 一小时后在儿科重症室见 |
[05:07] | So is that my tumor? | 我的瘤子就长那样嘛 |
[05:09] | Yes, and this is your esophagus, which we will remove. | 对 这是我们要切除的食管 |
[05:14] | with a section of your colon from down here. | 一段结肠替换它 |
[05:17] | And part of my ass will now be my throat. | 于是我屁股成了我喉咙 |
[05:20] | Your colon is actually your large intestine, | 结肠部分其实是大肠 |
[05:22] | and again we’re only gonna take a piece of it. | 而且我们只拿一小段 |
[05:24] | Well, honey, now when you give a restaurant a bad review, | 亲爱的 以后你要给餐馆差评 |
[05:26] | people can truly say, “You’re talking out of your ass. | 那就是真正意义上的脏话了 |
[05:29] | When I eat their food, | 而我吃他们的东西时 |
[05:32] | I can truly say, “It tastes like crap.” | 就可以说 尝起来像屎一样 |
[05:34] | The food will not taste like crap. | 食物才不会尝起来像屎 |
[05:35] | Hey, I’m still mad at you for Zane’s. | 说起来 我还为赞恩餐馆那事生你的气呢 |
[05:37] | I ate there for ten years | 我是那十年的老顾客了 |
[05:38] | until you ruined it for me. | 现在全被你毁了 |
[05:40] | Oh, please, they over-salt everything. | 拜托 他们确实放盐太多 |
[05:43] | Well, barring complications, | 如果没有并发症 |
[05:45] | you’ll soon be back to bossing us all around about where we eat. | 你就可以继续吐槽各个餐馆了 |
[05:52] | Get another enema. | 再给他做一次灌肠 |
[05:53] | But he already had one. | 但他已经做过一次了 |
[05:55] | Which is why I said, “Another.” | 所以我才说再做一次 |
[05:57] | Look, we’re dealing with the most contaminated part of the body. | 那可是身体上最脏的部位 给我弄干净了 |
[05:59] | Oh! Can I do it after Dr. Grey’s presentation? | 我能在格蕾医生的演示之后做吗 |
[06:03] | I don’t care when you do it | 谁管你什么时候做 |
[06:04] | as long as you deliver Duncan to the O.R. | 只要你送邓肯去手术室的时候 |
[06:06] | with a squeaky clean colon. | 他有个干净的肠子就好了 |
[06:07] | So when an opening came up for maternal/fetal surgeon, | 母婴科医生职位出现空缺时 |
[06:10] | I thought of you first. | 我就想到了你 |
[06:11] | So I pitched you to the board. | 于是我向董事会推荐了你 |
[06:12] | And they just want one of us | 然后董事会就让我们中 |
[06:14] | to sit down with you to interview you. | 随便哪个来给你面面试 |
[06:15] | You’ll be meeting with Dr. Torres. | 所以等会是托雷斯医生 |
[06:17] | Her resume really speaks for itself. | 她的简历十分出众 |
[06:19] | This is more of a formality. | 这只不过是走个过场 |
[06:20] | Well, and maybe an opportunity | 说不定是个机会 |
[06:21] | to learn a little more about the woman you’re dating. | 让我多了解一下和你约会的女人 |
[06:23] | Not necessary at all. | 这就不必了 |
[06:25] | So… anything you can tell me about Dr. Torres? | 那 面对托雷斯医生时有什么要注意的么 |
[06:27] | Um… she’s great. I mean, she’s my ex… | 她很不错 但她是我前妻 |
[06:29] | so she’s not that great. | 所以她也不是那么好 |
[06:30] | Look, I’m sure she’s probably not an ax murderer, | 我确定她不是一个斧头杀人狂 |
[06:32] | but if there’s something there, I will give you a heads-up. | 但如果有什么迹象 我会通知你的 |
[06:34] | – Please don’t. – Just be yourself. | -别这样 -放松就行 |
[06:36] | – Hey. – Hi! Um, this is Dr. Emma Marling. | -嗨 -嗨 这是艾玛·玛琳医生 |
[06:38] | Dr. Callie Torres. | 这是凯丽·托雷斯医生 |
[06:39] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:40] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[06:44] | Dr. Avery, Mrs. Maddox is here to get her drain removed, | 艾弗里医生 马多克斯女士等会要排除积液 |
[06:47] | and I’ll do it after the presentation. | 等演示结束后我去做 |
[06:48] | – I’ll do it myself, Murphy. – Really? | -我自己来吧 墨菲 -真的么 |
[06:50] | – Because I know the case– – Nah, I prefer to do it myself. | -我挺了解这个病人 -不用了 我喜欢自己来 |
[06:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[06:56] | What, did I miss it? | 怎么样了 我错过好戏了么 |
[06:57] | You didn’t miss it. | 好戏还没上场 |
[06:58] | Do you think they made a heart? | 你觉得他们做的是心脏吗 |
[06:58] | Mm, Steph won’t say, but I think a heart’s too complicated. | 斯蒂芬妮不肯说 但心脏也太复杂 |
[07:01] | – Hey. – A bladder? | -嗨 -是膀胱么 |
[07:03] | Come on. What’d you guys print? | 拜托 你们到底打了什么 |
[07:04] | I’m not saying. | 我不能告诉你 |
[07:05] | But your minds will be freakin’ blown. | 不过你们一定会大吃一惊 |
[07:10] | Hey, how’d the drop-off at day care go? | 嗨 今天在日托所接送孩子还好吧 |
[07:11] | Tear-free. How’s your new toy? | 没有哭 你的新玩具呢 |
[07:13] | Well, you’ll have to wait and see like everybody else. | 这个啊 你也得大家一起等着瞧哟 |
[07:16] | – Good morning, everyone. – Morning. | -大家早上好 -早上好 |
[07:21] | Grey-Sloan Memorial has always valued innovation as a top priority. | 格蕾斯隆纪念医院一直以创新为主 |
[07:25] | And today, the leader of this charge is Dr. Grey. | 今天 做出创新的带头人是格蕾医生 |
[07:28] | We should all follow her in pushing the boundaries, | 我们都应该向她学习 打破常规 |
[07:31] | moving medicine forward, finding new ways to innovate. | 推动医学发展 找到创新的新方法 |
[07:35] | – Dr. Grey? – 3-D printing will allow us to customize treatment | -格蕾医生 -3D打印可让我们根据个人需求 |
[07:39] | for an individual’s specific needs. | 确定不同的治疗方法 |
[07:41] | Instead of ordering and waiting for an implant… | 而不用一直等待移植 |
[07:44] | Do you see that? | 你看见那个了吗 |
[07:45] | We are going to be able to print… | 我们现在可以打印 |
[07:46] | The printer, yeah, it’s cool. | 打印机么 很酷啊 |
[07:46] | In-house, on-demand– | 随时随地 根据需求 |
[07:47] | No, no, the guy next to her… | 不 不 她旁边的那个人 |
[07:48] | – Right here. …- with the eye twitch. | -就在这 -一直眨眼的那个 |
[07:49] | Eventually, even using a patient’s own cells to prevent rejection. | 最终 可用病人自身的细胞来防止排斥 |
[07:54] | Welcome to the age of personalized medicine. | 欢迎来到定制化医学时代 |
[07:59] | – A fork? – Oh, no. | -一个叉子 -搞笑啊 |
[08:03] | – Technology. – Well, at least it isn’t a spork. | -科技 -至少不是一个叉勺 |
[08:07] | You guys, we just got the printer yesterday. | 拜托 我们昨天才搞到的打印机 |
[08:10] | We’re testing it out. Forks today, | 我们正在测试中 今天能打印叉子 |
[08:13] | tomorrow, portal veins for actual people. | 明天 就可以为人打印门静脉 |
[08:16] | You guys! | 你们认真点啊 |
[08:31] | Oh, if your mother could see you now. | 若你母亲可以看到今天的你 |
[08:32] | She’d take issue with my hair. | 她会批评我的发型 |
[08:34] | She’d be proud. | 她会为你骄傲的 |
[08:36] | Did I ever tell you the story | 我有没有跟你讲过 |
[08:37] | about how I chose my first research project? | 我是怎样选择我的第一个研究项目的 |
[08:39] | Many times. You know, it’s looking a little too comfy in here. | 讲过很多次 这里对你来说太舒服了 |
[08:42] | Are you getting your laps in? | 你还在跑步吗 |
[08:44] | You can get one in now. | 你现在就应该去跑一圈 |
[08:45] | You can walk me to the elevator. I have a patient to see. | 你可以送我到电梯 我要看一个病人 |
[08:47] | Go change the face of medicine. | 继续你跨时代的研究吧 |
[08:48] | You need to be doing your laps. | 你需要坚持跑步 |
[08:50] | You need to be walking. | 你需要运动 |
[08:52] | Another captive runs screaming from your theater of… boredom. | 又一个俘虏大叫着从你的无聊剧院跑了 |
[08:58] | Move along, C.J. | 走开吧 C.J. |
[09:00] | Oh, you know, you need some new material? | 你现在需要一些新素材 |
[09:02] | I know your entire repertoire by heart. | 我能背出来你全部的保留节目 |
[09:05] | They’re good stories. | 那些是好故事 |
[09:06] | You see? | 听到了吗 |
[09:07] | Even Dr. Kepner’s heard them multiple times. | 连凯普娜医生都听过许多遍了 |
[09:09] | You should come take a walk with me. Come on. | 你应该出来跟我走走 来吧 |
[09:12] | I’ll tell you some really good stories. | 我来给你讲讲真正的好故事 |
[09:15] | You get a head start. I’ll catch up. | 你先走 我会来找你的 |
[09:19] | And close your gown. I can see your underwear. | 穿好你的睡衣 我都看到你的内衣了 |
[09:21] | I’m not wearing any. | 我就没穿内衣 |
[09:27] | – Uh, Harvey? – Yes? | -哈维 -什么事 |
[09:29] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[09:29] | No, but I think I can help you. | 不 不过我觉得我可以帮你 |
[09:30] | I can fix that. It’ll take about 30 minutes. | 我能治好你 只需要30分钟 |
[09:32] | Fix what? | 治好什么 |
[09:33] | – The twitch. – I don’t know who you are, | -抽搐 -我不认识你 |
[09:37] | but frankly this is none of your business. | 坦白地说 这与你无关 |
[09:38] | – And it’s not a twitch, it’s a- – A hemifacial spasm. | -这不是抽搐 – 是半侧面部痉挛 |
[09:41] | See I can decompress the nerve. | 我能降低神经敏感度 |
[09:42] | It’s minimally invasive. It’s barely even a surgery. | 这是微创治疗 甚至都算不上手术 |
[09:44] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[09:45] | He’s Derek Shepherd– | 他是德里克·谢博德 |
[09:46] | one of the best neurosurgeons in the country. | 国内最好的神经外科专家之一 |
[09:48] | I really think you should let him fix it. | 我真心建议你接受他的治疗 |
[09:49] | And who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[09:50] | Jackson Avery– plastics, E.N.T. | 杰克森·艾弗里 耳鼻喉整形医生 |
[09:52] | I would really love to observe if that’s cool with you. | 如果你同意我希望能在旁观察学习 |
[09:53] | No, that’s not cool. | 不 我不同意 |
[09:55] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 抱歉失陪 |
[09:55] | I haven’t had a thing to eat all morning. | 我整个早上还没吃过东西 |
[09:57] | If you don’t eat, I can do it today. | 如果你不吃东西 今天就可以做 |
[10:05] | Did you hear Mer just revolutionized the world of cutlery? | 你听说梅刚刚对餐具业的改革了吗 |
[10:09] | No, I… did not. | 没 我没听说 |
[10:11] | Working on a liver model. | 在做一个肝脏模型 |
[10:13] | It’s–it’s printing up now. | 已经在打印了 |
[10:15] | That’s great. | 不错啊 |
[10:17] | It is great. | 是不错啊 |
[10:30] | – What the hell’s the matter with you two? – Stay out of it. | -你们俩这是什么情况 -你别管 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:33] | Thanks for letting me pick up a few shifts. | 谢谢你让我接了几个轮班 |
[10:34] | – I appreciate that. – Absolutely. | -非常感谢 -小事一桩 |
[10:36] | It’s good to have you back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[10:39] | Uh, that’s wrong. | 不对 |
[10:40] | My esophagectomy is supposed to be in O.R. 2. | 我的食管切除术应该在2号手术室 |
[10:43] | Sorry, trauma came in this morning, | 抱歉 今早来了一个外伤病人 |
[10:45] | and now you’re in… O.R. 3. | 你的换到3号手术室了 |
[10:47] | But I planned for O.R. 2. | 但我计划用2号手术室 |
[10:48] | It was set up exactly the way I needed it for my procedure. | 都已经按照我手术需要的方式布置好了 |
[10:51] | O.R. 3’s identical to O.R. 2. | 3号手术室和2号是一样的 |
[10:53] | Good to have you back, Ben. | 欢迎回来 本 |
[10:59] | What’s wrong with O.R. 3? | 3号手术室怎么了 |
[11:00] | Is there a smell in there, too? | 里面也有味道吗 |
[11:03] | There is a smell in Tuck’s room, | 塔克的房间里有味道 |
[11:06] | and I’m gonna find it. | 我会找到的 |
[11:20] | Mr. and Mrs. Glazier. | 格莱齐尔夫妇 |
[11:23] | Did you figure out why Nathan’s not getting any better? | 你找出内森一直没好的原因了吗 |
[11:26] | The left side of your son’s heart | 您儿子的左心室 |
[11:27] | can’t effectively pump blood to the rest of his body. | 不能有效地为全身泵血 |
[11:30] | So last week we inserted something | 所以上周我们植入了外物 |
[11:32] | to help divert the blood flow to the right side. | 帮助血流从右心室泵出 |
[11:34] | Right, you put in the conduit. | 是的 放了套管 |
[11:35] | Is it not working or something? | 没起作用还是怎么了 |
[11:36] | The conduit is synthetic. | 插入的套管是人工的 |
[11:38] | So in some cases, the body refuses to accept it. | 所以在某种情况下 身体会有排斥反应 |
[11:41] | We believe Nathan is in the beginning stages of rejection. | 我们认为内森在排斥反应的早期阶段 |
[11:44] | We’re running more tests to be sure. | 还需要进一步检查来确定 |
[11:47] | And what happens if he’s rejecting it? | 如果他有排斥反应会怎样 |
[11:49] | Well, first we treat it with medication. | 首先我们会用药物进行治疗 |
[11:51] | But worst-case scenario, | 最糟的情况下 |
[11:52] | we take it out and put in a new one. | 我们会拔管然后插入新的 |
[11:54] | With another synthetic one, | 插入一根新的人造管吗 |
[11:55] | but won’t he just reject that one, too? | 那他不会对新的产生排斥反应吗 |
[11:58] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves just yet. | 让我们先不要胡乱猜测 |
[12:00] | We’ll let you know as soon as we have more information. | 一旦有了最新的消息我们会通知你们 |
[12:02] | You said you have answers, but you really don’t, do you? | 你说你有办法 其实你没有 对吗 |
[12:10] | Okay, so then, um, after U.W., | 华盛顿大学毕业后 |
[12:13] | you went to the Cleveland clinic– | 你去了克利夫兰诊所 |
[12:14] | That’s impressive. | 很了不起 |
[12:16] | Under Lacy. | 跟莱西学习 |
[12:18] | And the focus there was on congenital heart disorders. | 那里的重点是先天性心脏病 |
[12:21] | Oh, but then you left after only a year? | 但仅仅一年后你就离开了 |
[12:23] | Yeah, there were so many great opportunities out here– in Seattle. | 是的 西雅图有很多不错的机会 |
[12:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:30] | And there were some personal elements at play, too. | 当然也有一些私人的原因 |
[12:37] | I was, uh, going through a divorce. | 我当时正在闹离婚 |
[12:40] | And we both worked at the clinic, | 我们在同一家诊所上班 |
[12:41] | and that became untenable, | 情形很糟糕 难以为继 |
[12:42] | it was affecting my work, | 影响到我的工作 |
[12:44] | – so I made a move. – Oh. | -所以我搬走了 -这样啊 |
[12:46] | No, right, yeah, no, I-I get that. | 确实 我感同身受 |
[12:49] | So then you moved to Seattle Pres? | 然后你就到了西雅图长老会医院 |
[12:51] | Yes. A year as an attending, | 是的 当了一年的住院医师 |
[12:53] | and then running the maternal/fetal department for the last year. | 去年起主管妇产科 |
[12:56] | – My research… – Was that hard for you… | -我的研究 -是不是很难啊 |
[12:58] | to give up your job. | 放弃了你的工作 |
[13:00] | Well, your city, to your ex? | 生活的城市 就因为你的前任 |
[13:08] | I’ve been trying to wake him. | 我尝试叫醒他的 |
[13:11] | Come on, buddy. | 起床 小子 |
[13:12] | We’ve let you sleep in long enough. | 让你睡得够久了 |
[13:14] | Good morning, Will. | 早安 威尔 |
[13:17] | My big day started out as a nightmare | 我的大日子有着噩梦般的开头 |
[13:20] | when a clown came in at dawn, | 清晨来个小丑 |
[13:22] | asking me if I wanted a balloon animal. | 问我要不要充气玩具 |
[13:25] | Clowns are a peds floor hazard. | 小丑真是儿科公害 |
[13:28] | Are you still going to try to remove all of the tumors today? | 今天你们还是要摘除全部肿瘤吗 |
[13:31] | It just seems like it’s a lot to do all at once. | 一次要弄完 工作量太大 |
[13:34] | Will’s cancer is a very aggressive sarcoma. | 威尔的癌症是恶性肿瘤 |
[13:36] | It’s an all-or-nothing approach. | 今天的手术 不成功便成仁 |
[13:38] | We’ve come up with a plan to remove all of them, | 我们已经做好全部切除的手术预案 |
[13:40] | starting with number one. | 从一号肿瘤开始 |
[13:41] | Some will be a snap, but there are a few tricky ones, | 有些轻而易举 但有几个有难度 |
[13:43] | like tumor number eight. | 如八号肿瘤 |
[13:45] | It’s deep in the liver, but we’ll do our best to get it. | 在肝脏深处 但我们会尽力摘除的 |
[13:48] | We’ll get it. | 我们能做到的 |
[13:50] | We’ll try. | 我们会尽力一试 |
[13:51] | Um, it’s sort of like trying to get past level six. | 有点类似打通第六关 |
[13:54] | You know, there are some, uh, fighters, | 你懂的 是场硬仗 |
[13:56] | but we need to be really precise. | 我们需要非常精确 |
[13:58] | We will eat all those dots and kill all those ghosts. | 我们会吃光豆豆 杀光鬼怪 |
[14:02] | She doesn’t play video games. | 她没玩过电游什么的 |
[14:05] | We’ll see you in the O.R. | 我们手术室见 |
[14:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[14:15] | Oh, I switched with Knox. | 我和诺克思换了班 |
[14:17] | Uh, Ben Warren. | 本·沃伦 |
[14:19] | Uh, I don’t know if we met before I left. | 不知我离开之前是否见过 |
[14:20] | Oh, oh I was actually at your wedding. | 我参加了你们的婚礼 |
[14:23] | I got you that pizza stone. | 我送了你们一个披萨烤盘 |
[14:25] | We have a pizza stone? | 我们还有披萨烤盘吗 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I got you, a, uh, a circular clay stone | 我送的是一个圆形陶瓷烤盘 |
[14:30] | about 15 inches in diameter. | 直径大约38厘米 |
[14:31] | It’s kind of my standard gift. | 我送礼都是送的这个 |
[14:34] | Yeah, I-I just used– always used | 我之前烤披萨总是用 |
[14:35] | typical cookie sheet and poked holes in the foil. | 标准的烤板 然后在锡箔上戳个洞 |
[14:37] | Oh, well then this will change your life. | 这样的话 披萨烤盘能改善你们的生活 |
[14:41] | The crust that always stick to the edges never get burned. | 外皮粘在边上 就不会烤糊了 |
[14:44] | You can really tell the difference? | 你能分辨得出不同吗 |
[14:50] | You broke scrub. | 你的清洗白费了 |
[14:52] | – I’m sorry? -Your left hand dropped below the sterile field. | -抱歉 什么 -你的左手低于无菌区了 |
[14:54] | Go re-scrub. | 重新去洗一次 |
[14:56] | – I didn’t move my hand… – Yes… | -我没移动过… -你动了 |
[14:57] | It did. I saw it. | 事实如此 我看到了 |
[14:59] | You want to call me a liar, | 你是想说我撒谎 |
[15:01] | you need to go re-scrub now. | 你现在就去重新清洗 |
[15:08] | Miranda… you need a minute? | 玛兰达 你需要缓一会吗 |
[15:12] | I need a quiet O.R. so we can begin. | 我需要安静的手术室 才能开始 |
[15:18] | 10 blade. | 10号刀 |
[15:24] | Right here. | 这边走 |
[15:25] | Well, your E.M.G. did confirm that | 你的肌电图确认 |
[15:27] | it is a hemifacial spasm. | 是偏正面肌痉挛 |
[15:28] | So we’ll just get you started on some pre-op tests. | 我们安排你进行术前检查 |
[15:30] | Wait, I know I signed the form, | 等等 我知道我签了表 |
[15:32] | but how do I know this is gonna work? | 可你们保证这会有效么 |
[15:34] | I mean, I’ve already tried botox, muscle relaxers, and… | 我试过肉毒杆菌 肌肉松弛剂 |
[15:37] | – You know,you sell more than just 3-D printers. – Correct. | -你卖的不只是3D打印机 -没错 |
[15:40] | – You know… – I also sell ink cartridges. | -你知道 -我还卖油墨盒 |
[15:41] | No, no, what I mean is that you sell inspiration. | 不 不 我是说 你卖的是灵感 |
[15:43] | You are the future face of medicine. | 你是未来医学的代言人 |
[15:45] | Don’t you want that face to be twitch-free? | 你想不想这张脸不再痉挛 |
[15:47] | The surgery will work. | 手术会有效的 |
[15:49] | See? You should listen to him. | 看吧 你该听他的 |
[15:51] | He’s a guy in a bathrobe. | 他只是个裹着睡衣的男人 |
[15:51] | I’m Dr. Richard Webber. | 我是理查德·韦伯医生 |
[15:53] | I basically trained these two. | 他们俩是我带出来的 |
[15:55] | You’re in good hands. | 他们医术很高超的 |
[15:57] | Right this way. | 走这边 |
[15:58] | Dr. Avery… | 艾弗里医生 |
[15:59] | I know you said you removed Mrs. Maddox’s drain, | 你说过你会排除马多克斯夫人的积液 |
[16:01] | but I’m worried about a seroma. | 但我担心会有血清肿 |
[16:03] | – Should I go ahead and… – No, no, don’t do anything. | -我要不要先… -不 什么也别做 |
[16:05] | I’ll do it myself after surgery. | 手术后 我会亲自来做的 |
[16:08] | Hey, Murphy! | 墨菲 |
[16:09] | Get in here. | 快进来 |
[16:10] | You didn’t hear the end of my story. Come. | 你还没听过我故事的结尾 快来 |
[16:12] | I go to his house, we eat dinner, | 我去了他家 我们吃了晚餐 |
[16:14] | we talk, we watch tv, we talk… | 聊天 看电视 聊天 |
[16:17] | we kiss, we… other stuff, and then we stop. | 亲吻 还有别的 然后就停住了 |
[16:21] | I go home, and it’s hard, you know, | 我就回家了 这真的很难 |
[16:23] | because it’s not like I don’t know what I’m missing. | 因为并不是我不知道接下来会怎样 |
[16:25] | I know what I’m missing. | 我已经是经历过的了 |
[16:26] | – What do I do? – Hmm? Well, okay, hold on. | -我该怎么办 -等一下 |
[16:28] | What exactly are you asking me? | 你到底想问什么 |
[16:30] | Well… how do I resist? | 我是说 怎么拒绝呢 |
[16:34] | Remember when you had that flirtation with intern Murphy, | 还记得你跟实习医生墨菲暧昧那事么 |
[16:36] | and then you decided not to take it any further? | 后来你就点到为止不跟她深交了 |
[16:38] | Oh. Yeah. | 记得啊 |
[16:40] | Um, I took that further. | 其实后来我们深交了 |
[16:42] | – You had sex? – Yeah. | -上床了吗 -嗯 |
[16:44] | – Was it– – Awesome. | -感觉 -超爽 |
[16:46] | This is not– you’re not… | 这不对 你不该 |
[16:48] | I have to go away from you now. | 我得离你远一点 |
[16:54] | Ready with tumor number one. | 准备进攻一号肿瘤 |
[16:56] | Okay, you see that? | 好的 看见这里了吗 |
[16:58] | Already going great. One down… | 进攻顺利 一个倒下 |
[17:00] | 14 to go. I wish we had gotten to him sooner. | 14个接着来 真希望早点为他治疗 |
[17:03] | He was diagnosed already stage iv. | 他都已经到第四期了 |
[17:05] | Typical teenager. | 现在这些年轻人啊 |
[17:06] | He ignored his symptoms, | 有症状不警觉 |
[17:08] | didn’t want to ask for help from anyone… | 也不愿意求助于别人 |
[17:09] | And now he’s got an abdomen completely covered with tumors. | 这下好了 肚子里都是肿瘤 |
[17:12] | Well, you’re right. He is a typical teenager, | 你有一点没说错 他确实是个典型的年轻人 |
[17:14] | which means he can beat this. | 所以他会挺过去的 |
[17:16] | He’s strong, able to fight. And what’s better? | 年轻力壮 意志顽强 更重要的是 |
[17:19] | – What? – He’s in my O.R.– | -什么 -他由我掌刀 |
[17:20] | in the O.R. of someone standing on the forefront of medicine. | 由我这个站在医学最前沿的人掌刀 |
[17:23] | You should print a spoon next. | 你接下来该打印个勺子 |
[17:25] | That way we’ll be able to reach tumor number two. | 这样就能轻而易举够到肿瘤二号了 |
[17:30] | It is an anatomically correct liver model with a portal vein. | 这是一个解剖学意义上的有门静脉的肝脏模型 |
[17:32] | It’s a plastic blob.I’m starving. | 就是块破塑料 饿死了 |
[17:35] | Can they print food or just utensils? | 能给姐打印点吃的么 来套餐具也行 |
[17:37] | – When will the model be done? – 10, maybe 12 hours. | -模型什么时候能做好啊 -还得10或12小时 |
[17:39] | That long? | 得那么久吗 |
[17:40] | It’s life-saving technology, Shane. | 事关人命能含糊吗 肖恩 |
[17:42] | If you want it faster, page god. | 想快找上帝去 |
[17:43] | It’s a fake organ. How long for functional items? | 一个假器官而已 真正在实践中那得多久啊 |
[17:46] | – Like an actual vascular graft? – Like a pretzel. | -你是指做个人工血管吗 -我只想做块饼干 |
[17:48] | Oh, here it is– | 找到了 |
[17:49] | “Biodegradable polymers.” | 生物可降解聚合物 |
[17:51] | What are you looking for? | 你找什么呢 |
[17:52] | Nothing. It’s just interesting. | 没什么 觉得好玩而已 |
[17:55] | Printing’s the future. | 打印未来之类的 |
[17:56] | What’s a typical Saturday like for you? | 你周六一般都干嘛 |
[17:59] | Oh, well, listen, | 这个 我想说 |
[18:00] | I know that the new attendings pull the most call. | 我明白新的主治医师得多干点活 |
[18:02] | So I have no problem working weekends. | 所以我可以周末工作 |
[18:04] | Oh, yeah, no. I-I’m just– I’m wondering… | 不是说这个 我只是好奇 |
[18:07] | What you do for fun. | 你消遣娱乐都干嘛 |
[18:08] | What feeds your soul? | 什么能充实你的灵魂 |
[18:11] | I, uh, read. | 我看书 |
[18:13] | I like to cook. I like movies. | 烹饪 还喜欢看电影 |
[18:17] | I have a German shepherd mix named Lila. | 有条叫莱拉的德国牧羊犬 |
[18:20] | But no kids… | 没孩子吧 |
[18:21] | From your previous marriage? | 跟前夫有没有孩子 |
[18:22] | Well, previous marriage? | 哦 跟前夫啊 |
[18:24] | No, I’m just, uh, I’m just– | 不是 我只是 只是 |
[18:26] | I’m just sayin’, is, uh… | 只是想探讨下 |
[18:27] | Is kids something you see down the line in your future? | 你人生规划里有孩子这一项吗 |
[18:29] | Do you– do you want kids? | 会要孩子吗 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry. I don’t think you can ask me this legally | 不好意思 从法律上讲 面试时问这问题 |
[18:36] | in a job interview. | 是不允许的 |
[18:37] | Oh, of course not. | 我知道 当然 |
[18:39] | Of course not. No. You know what? | 当然不行 不问了 |
[18:40] | Forget I asked. | 当我没问 |
[18:42] | I haven’t given much thought to kids. | 关于这个问题我还没想太多 |
[18:44] | Please, never mind. | 没事 不用回答的 |
[18:45] | But if I do, or when I do, | 但如果我想要孩子 |
[18:47] | I imagine girls– two. | 我想要闺女 要两个 |
[18:49] | I know that they’ll be hell in junior high, | 我知道她们一到初中肯定不会让人省心 |
[18:51] | But, uh… I grew up with sisters. | 但是呢 我自己有姐妹 |
[18:54] | Aw. Nice. | 挺好的 |
[18:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:59] | Just a few more questions. | 还有几个问题 |
[19:01] | More? | 还有呢 |
[19:03] | Hey, how’s, uh… | 怎么样 |
[19:04] | How’s it all… going? | 进展如何 |
[19:06] | It’s great. | 很顺利 |
[19:09] | Yeah, we’re– yeah, we’re making progress. | 对 我们还在深入了解 |
[19:11] | Good. | 挺好 |
[19:15] | In Japan, they’re 3-D making conduits | 日本有人用3D打印做出导管 |
[19:17] | and seeding them with the patient’s cells | 在移植之前将病人的细胞注入其中 |
[19:19] | before implanting them, taking away the risk of rejection. | 这样就避免排斥反应了 |
[19:22] | Uh-huh. Yay, Japan. | 日本怪事多不稀奇 |
[19:23] | Why can’t we do that? | 我们何不试试 |
[19:24] | Why can’t we use a 3-D printer to create | 我们何不用3D打印技术创造出 |
[19:26] | a conduit that Nathan’s body would recognize as his own? | 让内森身体不排斥的套管呢 |
[19:28] | He wouldn’t need surgery after surgery | 这样他就不需要经历一次又一次的手术 |
[19:30] | to keep replacing the failed synthetic one. | 来替换人工合成管 |
[19:31] | It’s brilliant, but the research alone– | 想法很好 但光是进行研究就… |
[19:33] | I thought you’d say that. Here are the Japanese studies. | 就知道你会担心这个 这是日本的学术文章 |
[19:38] | We would need extensive imaging | 我们还需要再给内森拍更多片子 |
[19:39] | to see if nathan’s even a candidate. | 来看他是否适合这种疗法 |
[19:41] | Also covered. | 这个也无需担心 |
[19:42] | I’ve scheduled a cardiac C.T. and M.R.I. | 我已经预约了心脏扫描和核磁共振 |
[19:44] | It’s– it’s too experimental. | 这 这太超前了 |
[19:46] | We’d have to file a compassionate release | 我们必须向食品及药物管理局递交申请 |
[19:48] | with the F.D.A., get approval. | 需要食品及药品管理局允许 |
[19:50] | These things take time | 这些事情需要时间 |
[19:51] | that Nathan may not have. | 而内森没有时间了 |
[19:52] | If I start the grant work | 如果我向食品及药品管理局 |
[19:53] | with the F.D.A… | 提交材料 |
[19:55] | then will you consider it? | 那你会考虑吗 |
[20:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:05] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[20:07] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[20:08] | Hi. Yes, can we? | 当然 怎么了 |
[20:15] | I want our wedding night to be amazing. | 我希望我们的花烛夜能完美 |
[20:19] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[20:20] | – And I want our first time to be– – And that’s the thing. | -而且我们的第一次能 -这是个问题 |
[20:22] | Uh, it will be the first time… for me. | 这会是我的第一次 |
[20:28] | I-I just–I want it to be right. | 我只是希望第一次正式一些 |
[20:31] | Before we have sex, | 我们做爱之前 |
[20:32] | I want us to commit to one another | 我希望我们在上帝面前 |
[20:34] | in the presence of god and– | 向对方作出承诺 |
[20:36] | April… | 艾普丽尔 |
[20:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[20:42] | And I am going to love you the rest of my life. | 我会用这辈子去爱你 |
[20:45] | And I think that god knows that. | 我认为上帝知道这一点 |
[20:48] | I think he knows how we feel. | 我想他知道我们的感受 |
[20:52] | Or she. | 也许是她 |
[20:55] | Or she. | 也许是她 |
[20:58] | Well… | 那么 |
[21:01] | Reverend Drew did say that we should… | 德鲁神父确实说过 |
[21:04] | support… one another. | 我们应该支持彼此 |
[21:06] | So, if–if this is really important to you. | 所以如果这真的对你很重要 |
[21:10] | -It is really, really important to me. -Really? | -这真的对我很重要 -真的吗 |
[21:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:19] | Okay? | 真的吗 |
[21:23] | Hey, those adhesions are stuck to the intestines. | 那些粘着物黏在了肠子上 |
[21:26] | So make sure you’re on the right plane of dissection. | 所以确定你切除了正确的部分 |
[21:29] | Think I’m finally getting through– | 我想我终于穿过了 |
[21:31] | Dah! Careful! | 小心 |
[21:32] | Wilson, if you cut the bowel instead of the adhesion, | 威尔逊 如果你切了肠子而不是粘着物 |
[21:35] | There’ll be spillage, | 将会有喷出物 |
[21:36] | – All over the man’s abdominal cavity. – Right. | -洒满这个男人的腹腔 -明白 |
[21:38] | You know, just… just let me do it. | 让我来吧 |
[21:46] | Dr. Bailey! | 贝利医生 |
[21:47] | I need to feel the tissue myself. | 我需要亲自感触这个组织 |
[21:49] | Dr. Bailey! | 贝利医生 |
[21:50] | – What? – Spillage. | -什么 -喷出物 |
[21:53] | Irrigation. | 冲洗 |
[21:55] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[21:56] | Dr. Bailey. | 贝利医生 |
[21:59] | Miranda. | 玛兰达 |
[22:01] | More irrigation. | 再冲洗 |
[22:03] | Dr. Bailey! | 贝利医生 |
[22:04] | Miranda. | 玛兰达 |
[22:06] | Irrigation, now. | 冲洗 快 |
[22:13] | We need to completely wash out the abdomen. | 我们需要完全清洗腹腔 |
[22:15] | Did you completely wash it out? | 你完全洗干净了吗 |
[22:16] | I have several times. | 我洗了好几次 |
[22:18] | I don’t see any stool or contamination. | 没有发现任何粪便或污浊物 |
[22:19] | And we need to get it closed, A.S.A.P. | 现在我们需要尽快缝合 |
[22:21] | The hole can cause sepsis, which could drop blood pressure. | 这个伤口会造成败血症 导致血压降低 |
[22:24] | Vitals are steady. We’re fine. | 指标稳定 没问题 |
[22:29] | We still have all the anastomoses. | 我们还要愈合所有血管 |
[22:30] | Just concentrate on one thing at a time. | 集中注意力在一件事上 |
[22:33] | We fix the hole. | 修补这个伤口 |
[22:34] | Then we move on to the next step. | 然后进行下一步 |
[22:36] | It’s just a routine complication. | 这只是一个常规并发症 |
[22:37] | That happens. | 很常见 |
[22:39] | Everything’s under control. We’re good. | 一切都在掌控中 没问题 |
[22:43] | You good, Miranda? | 玛兰达 你还好吗 |
[22:51] | 3-0 vicryl. | 三号薇乔线 |
[23:02] | Are all the materials biocompatible? | 所有材料都不排斥吧 |
[23:05] | Depends on the cartridge. | 取决于墨盒 |
[23:06] | What happens if you, like… | 如果你暂停一下 |
[23:08] | You know, pause it? | 会怎样 |
[23:10] | Start something else? | 打印其他东西 |
[23:13] | You’d be stuck with a hunk of junk. | 你就得到一坨垃圾 |
[23:15] | And then Dr. Grey would have to start over, | 然后格蕾医生就要重做 |
[23:17] | sending her back a whole day in her research, | 这项研究整体倒退一天 |
[23:20] | resulting in her desire to murder me. | 导致她想杀了我 |
[23:28] | Great. | 好的 |
[23:33] | Vertebral artery is tortuous. | 椎动脉弯曲 |
[23:35] | See, it’s compressing the facial nerve | 看到没 它在压缩面部神经 |
[23:38] | which is the source of the twitch. | 这是抽搐的根源 |
[23:40] | You wanna do the decompression? | 你想做解压手术吗 |
[23:42] | Hell, yeah. | 当然了 |
[23:46] | Dr. Avery? | 艾弗里医生 |
[23:47] | Trauma’s asking if we can take a look | 创伤科问我们能否去重症监护室 |
[23:48] | at a huge facial lac in the I.C.U. | 会诊一个巨大的面部疤痕 |
[23:51] | Should I do the sutures? | 让我来缝合 行吗 |
[23:52] | No, definitely not. | 绝对不能 |
[23:53] | I can handle it. | 我没问题的 |
[23:55] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[23:55] | Seriously, I’ll be there in an hour. | 我也是认真的 我一个小时内去 |
[23:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:03] | Murphy’s not bad, you know. | 墨菲还不错 |
[24:05] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:06] | It’s just that I’m better. | 不过我更棒 |
[24:07] | Can I have a pledget, please? | 给我一块纱布 |
[24:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:12] | Put it to the left, dumbass. | 放左边 蠢蛋 |
[24:15] | – What? – Are you a half-wit? | -什么 -你是弱智吗 |
[24:16] | I said place it to the left, idiot. | 我说了放左边 傻子 |
[24:19] | Those are things Mark Sloan used to say | 以前当马克·斯隆认为他比你强时 |
[24:20] | when he thought he was better than you. | 一般就会这么说 |
[24:22] | Are we taking a walk down memory lane now? | 我们要开始缅怀过去了吗 |
[24:23] | You know, I convinced him to start teaching you. | 是我劝他教你的 |
[24:26] | You’re a full-wit. Now you have to start teaching the residents. | 你可不蠢 现在也要教别的住院医生了 |
[24:28] | Hand them the keys. | 传道授业 |
[24:30] | And let them take it on a joyride? | 让他们愉快地学习吗 |
[24:31] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[24:32] | Well, pretty soon they’re gonna be 18 and have their own cars. | 很快他们就会成长起来 自立门户 |
[24:35] | Let’s teach ’em before they get there. | 在那之前 我们得教他们 |
[24:37] | All right, securing the pad with fibrin glue. | 用纤维蛋白胶固定住垫子 |
[24:39] | You’re gonna need a lot of that, asshat. | 那可真不能少用 傻帽 |
[24:41] | All right, I get it. Point made. | 好了 我知道了 明白 |
[24:43] | I know. It’s just so fun. | 我知道 逗你挺好玩的 |
[24:47] | There she is. Number eight. | 第八个就在那 |
[24:50] | Right smack in the middle of the liver. | 肝脏正中好大一块啊 |
[24:53] | Let’s skip it. | 先别切这个了 |
[24:54] | Skip it? Why would we do that? | 不切吗 为什么 |
[24:55] | We’ll come back to it. | 一会儿回过头来再切 |
[24:56] | No, we planned this surgery in an order. | 不行 我们计划好了手术的顺序 |
[24:58] | We should stick to it. | 就得按顺序来 |
[24:59] | Alex, if we remove the other ones first, | 阿历克斯 如果先切除其它的 |
[25:01] | we’ll have better exposure. | 视野会更好 |
[25:03] | Let’s just come back to it. | 一会儿再来切除它 |
[25:04] | It’s the hardest one. | 这个是最难切的 |
[25:05] | If it turns out we can’t remove it, | 要是最后切除不了它 |
[25:06] | what’s the point of even going for the easy ones? | 切掉那些容易的又有什么用 |
[25:08] | Look, we should try– | 我们应该尽力 |
[25:08] | I hear what you’re saying, | 我听到你说的了 |
[25:10] | but I’m the lead surgeon on this, | 可我是这个手术的主治医生 |
[25:12] | and I’m making the call. | 就要听我的 |
[25:13] | Let’s go to number nine. | 我们来切除第九个 |
[25:17] | Dr. Yang! | 杨医生 |
[25:18] | P.I.C.U. just paged. | 儿科重症监护室刚刚呼我了 |
[25:19] | Nathan’s definitely in full-blown rejection. | 内森现在是彻底在排斥 |
[25:21] | – I did it. – Did what? | -我做到了 -做到什么了 |
[25:22] | I spoke to the F.D.A., filled out the release, | 我联系了食品及药物管理局 填了表 |
[25:24] | I just need you to sign it… | 在他们审查前 |
[25:25] | – before they can start reviewing it. – Ross. | -只需要你签个字 -罗斯 |
[25:27] | We’re not gonna do it. Call them back. | 我们不能做 再打给他们吧 |
[25:29] | You said you’d consider it if I covered the obstacles. | 你说过要是我搞定所有麻烦 你就考虑 |
[25:30] | There are other options. Safer options. | 还有其它选择 更安全的方法 |
[25:33] | We can increase his I.V. steroids, | 我们可以给他增加静脉注射类固醇 |
[25:35] | – start prograf– – No! | -启用普乐可复 -不 |
[25:37] | None of those are as good as a biological conduit. | 那些都不如生物套管好用 |
[25:40] | I have all the information. We have the printer. | 我有所有资料 我们还有打印机 |
[25:42] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[25:44] | It’s not our printer. | 打印机不是我们的 |
[25:46] | It’s Dr. Grey’s printer, | 那是格蕾医生的打印机 |
[25:47] | and she is using it to print now. | 再说她正在用它打印 |
[25:49] | So we can’t do it. | 所以我们做不了 |
[25:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:58] | Then I pan-sear them for a few minutes | 然后我把它们两面都用锅煎了几分钟 |
[26:01] | on both sides until they’re brown. | 直到两面都焦黄了 |
[26:03] | And? | 然后呢 |
[26:04] | And that’s how I make my famous meatballs. | 然后我就做出了拿手肉丸 |
[26:09] | That’s not a story. That’s a recipe. | 这都不是个故事 是个食谱 |
[26:11] | At least it got you to shut your yap for a hot minute. | 至少让你闭了会儿嘴 |
[26:15] | Eh, it’s useful. | 很有用 |
[26:17] | Uh, you know, uh, besides, | 还有 除此之外 |
[26:20] | it’s better than you speaking about– | 比你说别的强多了 |
[26:25] | C.J. C.J.? | |
[26:32] | C.J. C.J.? | |
[26:41] | C.J. C.J.? | |
[26:45] | C.J. C.J.– | |
[26:46] | C.J. C.J.! | |
[26:50] | C.J.! I need some help! | C.J. 来人啊 |
[26:51] | – C.J. -Dr. Webber? | -C.J. -韦伯医生 |
[26:53] | – Let me take over… – Okay, okay, I got this. | -让我来 -没事 我能行 |
[26:54] | Kepner, get a crash cart. | 凯普娜 推个急救车来 |
[26:56] | Okay, get me one of epi and 300 of amiodarone, now! | 给我1单位肾上腺素 300单位胺碘达隆 |
[26:58] | On it. | 马上来 |
[27:00] | Code blue, third floor. | 蓝色警报 三楼 |
[27:02] | Come on, C.J. | 加油 C.J. |
[27:03] | Code blue, third floor. | 蓝色警报 三楼 |
[27:09] | Callie loved you. | 凯丽喜欢你 |
[27:10] | She’s very nice. | 她很好 |
[27:11] | Very thorough, but very nice. | 问得很细 不过很友善 |
[27:14] | How long have you two been divorced? | 你们离婚多久了 |
[27:15] | Um, well, I don’t– I don’t think that we are. | 我 我们没离婚 |
[27:19] | W-we’re sort of separated, I-I guess. | 就…就是分居罢了 |
[27:21] | Ah, you still have the ring. | 你还戴着戒指呢 |
[27:23] | But you’re seeing other people, obviously. | 但你显然在和别人约会 |
[27:25] | Um, yeah. We are. | 是的 是这样 |
[27:29] | I’m so sorry. That was way too personal. | 真抱歉 我问得太隐私了 |
[27:31] | I just out of a job interview | 我刚面试完 |
[27:33] | that was more intimate than most rectal exams. | 那简直比直肠检查还私密 |
[27:36] | I’m just not used to it. | 我有点不习惯 |
[27:37] | Uh, we don’t do things like this at Seattle Pres. | 西雅图长老医院就不会这样 |
[27:40] | Well, then, come work here. | 那就来这工作啊 |
[27:42] | Because we do way too personal on a daily basis. | 因为我们每天都非常注重隐私 |
[27:45] | We’ll isolate the vessels, | 我们会先分离血管 |
[27:46] | then take the tumor out under direct vision. | 然后在直接用肉眼观察取出肿瘤 |
[27:49] | I can do it. | 我可以做到 |
[27:50] | I don’t know if you can, Mer. | 你做不做得到我不清楚 梅 |
[27:51] | It might be better just to close him. | 但我觉得最好还是缝合起来 |
[27:52] | Well, if we don’t resect it, the cancer will only spread, | 可如果我们放任不管 肿瘤只会转移 |
[27:55] | and it’ll eliminate his chances of beating this thing. | 那他就没希望战胜肿瘤了 |
[27:57] | How do you get it without taking the entire liver? | 那你如何不取出整块肝而又能摘除肿瘤呢 |
[27:59] | Dr. Grey, | 格蕾医生 |
[28:00] | I just wanted to show you the latest on the liver model. | 我想给你看看最新的肝脏模型 |
[28:01] | Not now. | 现在没空 |
[28:03] | Edwards, scrub in. | 爱德华兹 过来搭把手 |
[28:04] | We’re gonna need your help retracting. | 我们需要你帮忙拉钩 |
[28:06] | Alex, he’s 15. | 阿历克斯 他才十五岁 |
[28:08] | I think we need to be as aggressive as we can. | 我们得尽我们最大的努力 |
[28:11] | Clamp. | 止血钳 |
[28:17] | That’s the last of the reconstruction, right? | 那是最后一处需要修复的 对吧 |
[28:18] | That’s right. Ben, can we get a methylene blue test? | 是的 本 给他做个亚甲蓝试验吧 |
[28:21] | Coming right up. | 马上 |
[28:22] | Wilson, watch closely. If there’s blue– | 威尔逊 凑近点看 如果这出现蓝色 |
[28:24] | There’s a leak, on it. | 说明这有泄漏 明白 |
[28:28] | No blue. | 没有出现蓝色 |
[28:29] | Nice work, you guys. | 干得不错 各位 |
[28:32] | Let’s also get a bubble test. | 我们再做个鼓泡试验 |
[28:36] | Do we need both? | 有必要两个都做吗 |
[28:37] | We need to be absolutely sure that there’s no leak. | 我们得百分百确保这没有漏口 |
[28:40] | If there’s a breakdown somewhere in the anastomosis, | 如果在做了吻合术的周围出现破损 |
[28:44] | then bacteria can seep through, going god knows where, | 细菌就能侵入 转移到哪都有可能 |
[28:48] | causing a potential fatal infection. | 然后造成潜在的致命性感染 |
[28:50] | Is that what you want for the patient, Wilson? | 你愿意让病人这样吗 威尔逊 |
[28:53] | No, ma’am. | 当然不 女士 |
[28:55] | You know, bubble test only takes a second. | 鼓泡试验只要几秒就搞定 |
[28:57] | So, uh, Wilson, as I inject air into the N.G. Tube, | 威尔逊 在我向胃管打空气时 |
[29:01] | submerge his chest with saline. | 你就给他的胸腔灌生理盐水 |
[29:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:09] | No bubble. Should we start to close? | 没有气泡 要关上胸腔了吗 |
[29:21] | We’re not closing. There’s a leak. | 还不行 这里仍有漏口 |
[29:23] | There’s a leak. | 这有漏口 |
[29:23] | I see a small bubble, so there’s a leak. | 我看到一个小气泡 所以这有漏口 |
[29:26] | We’ll patch it. | 我们要把它补上 |
[29:27] | – A bubble? I don’t see anything. – It’s there. | -气泡 我没看到啊 -就在那 |
[29:30] | Dr. Warren? | 沃伦医生 |
[29:34] | Um, you know, I… | 知道吗 我… |
[29:37] | didn’t have a very good angle from over here, | 我这边角度不太好所以看不清 |
[29:39] | but I trust Dr. Bailey if she saw a bubble. | 但如果贝利医生说她看到了 我相信她 |
[29:42] | Might as well put a patch on to be safe. | 安全起见不妨还是补上吧 |
[29:46] | We’ll oversew it and cover it with a muscle flap. | 我们会先将它缝合再覆盖上肌皮瓣 |
[29:48] | Suction. Scissors. | 抽吸 手术剪 |
[29:55] | Uh, Harvey, are–are you okay? | 哈维 你还好吗 |
[29:57] | I’m waiting for it to twitch. | 我等着抽搐发作 |
[29:59] | It’s twitched for 20 years. | 我这抽搐都有二十年 |
[30:00] | You can wait all you want, but it’s gone. | 随你怎么等 已经不会再出现了 |
[30:03] | – We got it. – Thank you. | -我们搞定了 -谢谢 |
[30:06] | Who do you wanna see first? | 你要先去看哪个 |
[30:07] | The facial lac or Mrs. Maddox? | 需要面部疤痕切除的还是马多克斯太太 |
[30:08] | I’ll take ’em both. | 两个我都要了 |
[30:12] | Okay, I will take Mrs. Maddox, | 好吧 马多克斯太太归我 |
[30:15] | and you can take the facial lac. | 你去看那个面部疤痕切除的 |
[30:19] | You know what? Why don’t– why don’t you take ’em both? | 干脆这样 两个都归你好了 |
[30:21] | Dr. Avery, I will not disappoint you. | 艾弗里医生 我不会让你失望的 |
[30:32] | How you holding up? | 身体还行吗 |
[30:34] | I’m exhausted. | 我快累趴了 |
[30:36] | You should’ve let me do the C.P.R. | 你该让我帮你做心肺复苏的 |
[30:37] | No, no, it’s a… good exhausted. | 不 我是指那种正常的累 |
[30:43] | I’ve been stuck in this bed, | 我一直躺在床上 |
[30:46] | reminiscing about my old life, | 追忆着我老去的岁月 |
[30:51] | trying to feel like my–myself again. | 尝试着找回曾经的自己 |
[30:57] | And now I wanna be myself again. | 而现在我真想赶快好起来 |
[31:01] | Ready to get back to my feet and… | 回到原来的岗位 |
[31:05] | be the doctor I used to be. | 重拾旧业 |
[31:12] | I lost myself there for a while, Kepner. | 我曾有过一丝迷茫 凯普娜 |
[31:17] | But now I’m ready to get myself back. | 但现在我已准备好重新找回自己 |
[31:29] | He’s in florid heart failure. | 他正处于心衰发作期 |
[31:30] | His E.F. is falling precipitously. | 射血分数正急剧下降 |
[31:34] | It’s the hospital’s printer. | 那是医院的打印机 |
[31:36] | You taught me to take what I need for my patient. | 是你教我要尽一切可能帮助病人 |
[31:38] | We can’t. Not this time. | 没办法 这次没可能了 |
[31:42] | I looked at Dr. Grey’s research. She still has months to go | 我看过格蕾医生的研究 她还要几个月 |
[31:45] | before printing a portal vein that will actually go | 才会打印门静脉打 |
[31:47] | into a human patient. | 并用于临床 |
[31:49] | But this? Building a scaffold seated with cells, | 但这个 构建一种由细胞固定的支架 |
[31:52] | we can do this. This baby can be saved today. | 我们完全可以做到 这个婴儿还有救 |
[31:56] | I know, Shane. You think I don’t know this? | 我懂 肖恩 你以为我不清楚吗 |
[32:00] | Now set up for a pericardiocentesis | 现在去准备心包穿刺术 |
[32:01] | and do a repeat ECHO in an hour. | 然后在一个小时内给他做超声心动图 |
[32:04] | Mer, you have to stop now. | 梅 你得停下来了 |
[32:06] | I’m about to do the trisegmentectomy– | 我刚准备进行三段切除 |
[32:08] | Any further, you’re gonna move into segment two and three. | 只要稍微深入点 就会触及肝二和三段 |
[32:10] | And it will be fine! | 不会有问题的 |
[32:11] | There won’t be enough functioning liver to support this kid. | 余下的功能性肝没法维持这个小孩的代谢 |
[32:13] | I think it will, and I will stop before I’m too deep. | 我认为可以 而且我心里有数 |
[32:16] | You print one damn fork, and now you think | 不就打印出了一破勺子 |
[32:17] | you’re Moses or something. | 还真以为自己就是救世主了 |
[32:18] | Alex, I am in the middle of dividing this kid’s liver. | 阿历克斯 我在分割病人的肝脏 |
[32:21] | And I need this conversation to be over! | 我需要你闭嘴 |
[32:23] | Oh, you gonna pull rank on me again? | 你又想要说你是主刀医生 你来决定 |
[32:24] | Is that how the decision’s made? | 难道都这样做决定的吗 |
[32:25] | – You could 2-challenge rule. – What? | -可以用”两个异议” -什么 |
[32:27] | Dr. Webber told us about the 2-challenge rule | 韦伯医生跟我们说过”两个异议”规则 |
[32:29] | where two surgeons who agree can force a third surgeon | 如果两个医生能达成一致意见 |
[32:31] | to stand down from a course of action. | 就否决第三个医生 不让他参加手术 |
[32:32] | Okay, fine. | 好 |
[32:33] | So, Dr. Edwards, you and I challenge | 爱德华兹医生 我们达成一致意见 |
[32:36] | Dr. Karev to relax and let me finish. | 让克莱夫医生放轻松 让我完成手术 |
[32:39] | No, I’m challenging you, mer. | 不 是我质疑你 梅 |
[32:40] | I’m asking you to stop what you’re doing. | 我请求你停止手术 |
[32:43] | Edwards? | 爱德华兹 |
[32:45] | Dr. Grey… I think you’re amazing. | 格蕾医生…你很棒 |
[32:48] | And you made a beautiful fork, | 打印出的勺子很完美 |
[32:50] | and I am so grateful to have been a part of that. | 我很感谢你让我参与其中 |
[32:53] | But right now I do think you’re pushing it. | 不过现在我觉得你太冒险了 |
[32:54] | And I have to second Dr. Karev’s challenge. | 我支持克莱夫医生的异议 |
[33:00] | Dr. Karev, you can close. | 克莱夫医生 你来缝合 |
[33:14] | So Robbins says everybody loves you. | 罗宾斯说大家都很喜欢你 |
[33:17] | – I can’t work here. – What? | -我不能在这工作 -为什么 |
[33:19] | These people are great. They’re incredibly nice | 这里的人都很棒 他们很友好 |
[33:21] | and overly kind and a little nosy, | 虽然过于热情 有点好管闲事 |
[33:25] | but great. | 不过他们真棒 |
[33:27] | But they’re your people, and they love you. | 他们是你的下属 他们敬爱你 |
[33:31] | And they care about you. | 也很关心你 |
[33:33] | And they’ll close ranks around you. | 他们和你是一家人 |
[33:35] | They’ll… | 他们会… |
[33:37] | Uh, look, I worked with my husband, | 我以前和我丈夫一起工作 |
[33:42] | and when our marriage fell apart… | 当我们婚姻破裂时… |
[33:45] | If something happens to us, | 如果我们出问题了 |
[33:47] | if we broke up, they would all choose you. | 如果我们分手了 他们都会支持你 |
[33:50] | And they’d want my… | 他们会… |
[33:53] | blood. | 埋怨我 |
[33:56] | I would just be the bitch that broke your heart. | 我就会成为伤害你的贱人 |
[34:00] | Are you… | 你是… |
[34:01] | Are you planning to break my heart? | 你是想着要伤害我吗 |
[34:05] | No, but… | 不 不过… |
[34:08] | So don’t do it. | 别这样做 |
[34:09] | Take the job. | 来这工作 |
[34:12] | Owen, I can’t. | 欧文 我不能 |
[34:15] | I can’t risk it. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[34:20] | Hey, you don’t do it either. | 你也别这样做 |
[34:23] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[34:26] | Break my heart. | 伤害我 |
[34:36] | So… what does that mean? Another surgery? | 这…什么意思 还要做手术 |
[34:41] | More chemo and radiation? | 更多化疗和射线疗法 |
[34:44] | It means more time on the peds floor. | 这意味着我要在儿科多待一段时间 |
[34:46] | Yeah, it–it sucks. | 是很不好过 |
[34:48] | Um, but, you know, while you’re here, | 既然你要继续在这 |
[34:52] | we’ll get some things from home. | 就带点家里的东西过来 |
[34:56] | You know, extend visiting hours | 延长探访时间 |
[34:58] | so, uh, your friends can hang out. | 你可以和朋友一起玩 |
[35:00] | And, uh, look, I’ll–I’ll make sure… | 我还会确保 |
[35:05] | That, uh, no one rounds on you before 11:00. | 十一点之前没人巡房 |
[35:09] | No more peds stuff. | 绝不像儿科 |
[35:12] | Deal? | 好吗 |
[35:14] | Deal. | 好 |
[35:19] | Sorry about what happened in the O.R. | 抱歉刚才手术室里的事 |
[35:21] | But we made the right decision. | 不过这是个正确的决定 |
[35:22] | I could’ve gotten that tumor. | 我能把肿瘤取出 |
[35:23] | Nobody could’ve gotten that tumor. | 没人能做到 |
[35:24] | I could have. | 我可以做到 |
[35:25] | Mer, I need to talk to you. | 梅 我得跟你聊聊 |
[35:26] | – I need a minute. – It’s about a patient of mine. | -等等 -是关于我的病人的 |
[35:28] | Well, I’m talking about a patient of mine right now, | 我现在说的是我的病人 |
[35:29] | – so I need a minute. – I-I need the printer. | -你等等 -我要用3D打印机 |
[35:31] | – It’s my printer, Cristina. – No, it’s not. | -那是我的打印机 克里斯蒂娜 -不 不是 |
[35:32] | It’s the hospital’s printer, and– | 那是医院的打印机 |
[35:34] | Which I got for them for my research, | 那是给我做研究用的 |
[35:36] | for my grant. | 是我的项目 |
[35:38] | Which is important research, but at this point, | 这是个很重要的研究 但在这个阶段 |
[35:40] | It’s research, Meredith. | 还只是研究 梅瑞狄斯 |
[35:41] | And what I’m talking about could save a life. | 但我可以用它来把病人救活 |
[35:43] | I can’t stop it in the middle. | 如果中途停下来 |
[35:44] | It will completely destroy the model. | 那个模型就彻底毁了 |
[35:46] | Just because I printed a fork | 就因为我打印了一个勺子 |
[35:47] | does not mean my research is a joke. | 不代表我的研究是个笑话 |
[35:50] | No one said it was a joke. | 没人这样说 |
[35:53] | But see, I could–I could print a scaffolding | 我可以打印出支架 |
[35:54] | and–and make a biological conduit | 做出生物套管 |
[35:56] | for a baby’s heart. | 植入婴儿心脏 |
[35:57] | They’re not even doing that yet. | 没有人这样做 |
[35:58] | They are in Japan. | 在日本有 |
[36:00] | So if I get compassionate release– | 如果我拿到许可… |
[36:01] | I don’t have time to argue. | 我没时间吵架 |
[36:03] | Submit a proposal to the board | 如果你想用 |
[36:04] | if you wanna use the printer. | 就给董事会递交申请 |
[36:05] | It’s time-sensitive, Meredith. | 时间很赶 梅瑞狄斯 |
[36:06] | Well, then you better get to work. | 那你就快点吧 |
[36:14] | So that’s what it was about in there? | 这就是为什么你做手术这么冒险 |
[36:16] | You and Yang? | 你和杨之间的矛盾 |
[36:18] | She calls you a lousy doctor, | 她说你是个差劲的医生 |
[36:19] | and suddenly you have something to prove? | 你这是突然想要证明自己吗 |
[36:20] | That is not what this is about. | 跟这事无关 |
[36:22] | Oh, so y-you take it out on my patient. | 你是在拿我的病人泄愤吗 |
[36:23] | I did not take it out on your patient. | 我没有拿你的病人泄愤 |
[36:25] | Look, you need to be told you’re good? | 听好了 你不是想要人说你是好医生吗 |
[36:26] | Fine, Mer. You’re good. | 很好 梅 你是个好医生 |
[36:27] | But Yang was right. You’re a lousy doctor today. | 但杨是对的 你今天是个很差劲的医生 |
[36:38] | Torres! | 托瑞斯 |
[36:41] | Come walk with me. | 陪我走走 |
[36:45] | Looking good, sir. | 看起来不错啊 先生 |
[36:46] | Feeling good. | 感觉也不错 |
[36:48] | You hear I saved the patient in the room next door to me? | 你听说我救了隔壁病人一命的事情了吗 |
[36:51] | I heard there was a code. That was you? | 我听说有个警报 那是你吗 |
[36:54] | Let me tell you all about it. | 听我跟你仔细说说 |
[36:56] | I was talking to a patient… | 我正在跟那病人聊天 |
[37:11] | Uh, come in. | 进来吧 |
[37:22] | I love you, Matthew. | 我爱你 马修 |
[37:24] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:27] | I lost myself last year. | 去年我失去了自我 |
[37:30] | And I worked really hard to get back to who I was. | 之后我非常努力想要回归之前的我 |
[37:34] | The fact that I stumbled in my faith… | 我背叛信仰这个事情 |
[37:37] | it matters… to me. | 一直 影响着我 |
[37:40] | But it just, it feels so good to be back to who I was | 但能做回原来的我并且找到一个 |
[37:44] | and to have found someone who shares that faith. | 和我有相同信仰的人 感觉太好了 |
[37:46] | And, Matthew, I love you, and I respect you too much | 马修 我爱你 我非常在乎你 |
[37:51] | for you to let that go. | 不愿让你走我走的弯路 |
[37:55] | And… it’s still gonna be a first time for me, | 这 这仍然是我的第一次 |
[37:59] | because it’s gonna be my first time with you. | 因为这是我和你的第一次 |
[38:04] | Oh, it’s gonna be amazing. | 它会非常棒的 |
[38:12] | If we have sex tonight, the only thing that will change | 如果我们今晚做了 唯一会改变的 |
[38:15] | is that you will have broken a promise, | 就是你打破了你的承诺 |
[38:16] | and I know how that feels. | 而我知道那样做的感受 |
[38:22] | So… | 所以 |
[38:25] | We’re waiting. | 我们继续等 |
[38:28] | We’re waiting. | 继续等 |
[38:32] | You know, we can lean on each other for support. | 我说 我们可以依靠对方获得支持 |
[38:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:51] | All right, but, uh, | 好吧 但是 |
[38:52] | maybe we shouldn’t actually lean on each other. | 或许不是身体上靠着对方 |
[39:09] | You coming in here? | 你要进来吗 |
[39:11] | Yeah, in, uh, one minute. | 好的 再等一会儿 |
[39:17] | So how do you beat the odds | 你将如何挑战这种几率 |
[39:19] | when it’s one against a billion? | 一比十亿 |
[39:54] | I changed our plan on you. | 我为你改变了我们的计划 |
[39:56] | And it’ll–it’ll take time to figure out our new plan. | 我们需要些时间来制定新计划 |
[39:59] | But, Miranda, I-I’m glad I’m home, | 但玛兰达 我很高兴我回家了 |
[40:02] | because something’s clearly going on. | 因为很明显你有事 |
[40:04] | Between the checking and re-checking the drawers, | 不断地检查抽屉 |
[40:07] | and pulling at your fingertips? | 不断地揉手指 |
[40:11] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[40:13] | What happened today in that O.R., | 今天手术室里发生的事情 |
[40:14] | you and I both know that there was no bubble. | 你和我都知道没有气泡 |
[40:20] | Uh, there was a smell. | 确实有味道 |
[40:24] | Look, apple slices. | 看 苹果片 |
[40:26] | Probably with peanut butter on them at one point. | 可能什么时候沾上了花生酱 |
[40:29] | I found them in Tuck’s soccer bag, | 我在塔克的足球袋里发现的 |
[40:32] | and he hasn’t been to soccer in weeks. | 他已经好几个星期没去踢足球了 |
[40:34] | So, you know, god knows how long | 所以说 天知道 |
[40:35] | they’ve been rotting in there. | 它们在那烂了多久 |
[40:38] | Miranda, I… | 玛兰达 我 |
[40:40] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[40:47] | You stand strong, | 你表现坚强 |
[40:48] | keep pushing yourself past all rational limits… | 不断强迫自己突破理性的限制 |
[40:53] | And never let yourself give up. | 从不允许自己放弃 |
[40:56] | Hey! How’d the surgery go? | 手术怎么样 |
[40:58] | I could have gotten number eight. | 我能切掉第八个的 |
[41:00] | Would you believe me if I told you that | 如果我告诉你我能切掉第八个 |
[41:01] | – I could have gotten number eight? – Of course. | -会相信我吗 -当然 |
[41:04] | You wouldn’t say you could if you couldn’t. | 如果你不能 你是不会说自己能的 |
[41:06] | Now would it cheer you up | 如果我告诉你 |
[41:07] | if I told you I changed the face | 我修好了3D打印机那人的脸 |
[41:09] | of the face of the 3-D printer? | 你会不会高兴起来呢 |
[41:11] | No, because I’ll miss his twitch. | 不会 因为我会想念他抽筋的样子的 |
[41:15] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[41:16] | Yes, it’s a fork. | 知道 这是把叉子 |
[41:17] | No, it’s the future. | 不 这是未来 |
[41:19] | Go watch your liver model. I’m gonna put the kids down. | 去看你的肝脏模型吧 我去带孩子 |
[41:30] | But the truth of the matter is… | 但事情的真相是 |
[41:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们到底在干什么 |
[41:44] | despite how hard you try… | 不管你有多努力 |
[41:55] | and fight to stay in control… | 挣扎着掌控一切 |
[42:10] | when it’s all said and done… | 当一切尘埃落定时 |
[42:17] | sometimes you’re just outnumbered. | 你寡不敌众 落败而去 |