| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | Every doctor has a dirty little secret– | 每个医生都有不可告人的秘密 |
| [00:09] | We’re all competitive science nerds. | 我们都是充满竞争力的科学怪人 |
| [00:13] | In grade school… | 在小学 |
| [00:13] | we made the biggest and best volcanoes, | 我们做出了最大最逼真的火山 |
| [00:15] | which erupted actual fake molten laval. | 可以喷发出假的火山熔岩 |
| [00:20] | In junior high, | 在高中 |
| [00:21] | we spent hours laboring over our rat mazes… | 我们会花很长时间鼓捣老鼠迷宫试验 |
| [00:25] | The computer diagnostic is complete. Everything checks out. | 电脑检查完成 都没问题 |
| [00:27] | Finished the robotic prosthetic inspection. | 已完成机械假臂检查 |
| [00:29] | It’s all in order. | 一切已就绪 |
| [00:30] | So… we’re ready to try again? | 我们准备好再试一次了吗 |
| [00:33] | – Let’s get her connected. – Okay. | -把她连接上 -好的 |
| [00:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [00:37] | Every time you do that… | 每次你连接那些线 |
| [00:38] | I feel like the bride of Frankenstein. | 我都觉得自己是科学怪人的新娘 |
| [00:40] | So that one day… | 希望着有一天 |
| [00:41] | we’d be the person who changed the face of medicine…. | 我们能革命性地 |
| [00:45] | – forever. – This is so exciting. | -改变医学界 -这太让人激动了 |
| [00:47] | Your first printed portal vein is going into a test subject. | 打印的第一个门静脉就要进行试验了 |
| [00:50] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
| [00:51] | Like a farmhand behind the back barn. | 就像是谷仓后面干活的农民 |
| [00:54] | Here. Why don’t you take over the clippers? | 给你 你拿着羊毛剪 |
| [00:57] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
| [00:59] | Changing the face of medicine, shearing a sheep. | 正在改变整个医学界 给羊剪毛 |
| [01:01] | No, I was shearing a sheep. | 不 给羊剪毛的是我 |
| [01:03] | You are just giving him a fade. | 你只是把它刮的更干净 |
| [01:06] | There you go. There you go. | 好了 搞定了 |
| [01:07] | Look at us. We’re changing the face of medicine. | 看看我们俩 正在改变医学界 |
| [01:14] | Wow. That was… | 刚才真的是… |
| [01:16] | You really know what you’re doing. | 你真的是很擅长啊 |
| [01:18] | Are you grading me? | 你是在给我打分吗 |
| [01:20] | Maybe I am, a little. | 我有这个想法 |
| [01:22] | You’re gettin’ an “A.” | 给你个A吧 |
| [01:24] | I don’t know. I’m kind of an overachiever. | 不一定 我可是超水平发挥了 |
| [01:26] | I’d like to go for the “A”-plus. | 我觉得A+比较靠谱 |
| [01:27] | No. We have a ton to do before the procedure today. | 不行 今天手术前我们还有很多事要做 |
| [01:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [01:32] | The conduit’s coming off the printer in… | 导管需要2小时47分钟才能 |
| [01:34] | two hours, 47 minutes– | 打印出来 |
| [01:36] | which gives us another 30 minutes | 也就是我们在准备手术前 |
| [01:39] | before we have to start prep. | 还有三十分钟的时间 |
| [01:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [01:43] | Maybe a little extra credit? | 说不定给你多加点分 |
| [01:46] | How’s your research going? | 你的研究进行的怎么样 |
| [01:47] | Oh, the diagnostics look good. | 诊断结果看起来不错 |
| [01:49] | I just slipped out for a sec. | 我就是偷偷溜出去了一会儿 |
| [01:50] | I don’t want to miss this. | 我不想错过这个 |
| [01:50] | Do you think you’re gonna make it to the shower? | 你觉得你能去送礼会吗 |
| [01:53] | Oh, crap. Kepner’s shower is today? | 该死 凯普娜的送礼会是今天吗 |
| [01:55] | Yeah, it’s today. | 对啊 是今天 |
| [01:56] | And she’s our friend, so… | 而且她是我们朋友 所有 |
| [01:57] | I know she’s our friend. | 这我知道 |
| [01:58] | You don’t have to tell me she’s our friend. | 你不用再说一遍 |
| [01:59] | – Sorry. – Well… I just–I’ll be there if I can. | -抱歉 -我尽量赶过去吧 |
| [02:01] | – Great. – Great. | -好极了 -好的 |
| [02:03] | Dr. Robbins. Dr. Torres | 罗宾斯医生 托瑞斯医生 |
| [02:04] | Dr. Murphy. | 墨菲医生 |
| [02:07] | That was good. | 她们俩看起来不错 |
| [02:08] | Professional. I bought it. | 专业演员 我相信了 |
| [02:10] | You’re dying inside, aren’t you? | 你内心快痛苦死了吧 对吗 |
| [02:12] | There’s still two seats left in the gallery. Who wants them? | 观摩室里还有两个位置 谁想要 |
| [02:14] | – I do. Me. – Whoa. Hey, wait. What about my surgery? | -我 -等等 那我的手术呢 |
| [02:16] | Here’s plenty of room. It’s just me and Dr. Grey, | 会有很多空位的 只有我和格蕾医生 |
| [02:18] | an anesthesiologist, and a veterinarian. | 一个麻醉师和一个兽医 |
| [02:20] | You lost me at “Veterinarian.” | 你说”兽医”时我就没兴趣了 |
| [02:22] | He’s putting a seeded conduit into a baby. | 他要把导管放入婴儿体内 |
| [02:24] | Who is human. You are bothering a sheep. | 是个人 而你在鼓捣一只羊 |
| [02:26] | Plus, I’m allergic to wool. | 而且我对羊毛过敏 |
| [02:29] | I’m allergic to boring surgeries. | 我对无聊的手术过敏 |
| [02:32] | – Hey. Big day. – It is. | -重要的一天 -是啊 |
| [02:35] | You gonna watch? | 你会去观摩吗 |
| [02:36] | Watch? | 观摩 |
| [02:38] | Cristina’s surgery. | 克里斯蒂娜的手术 |
| [02:39] | I have my own. | 我有自己的啊 |
| [02:40] | – Oh, yeah. The, uh, the pig. – Sheep. | -对 那头猪 -是羊 |
| [02:43] | The sheep. Yes. | 对 羊 |
| [02:44] | Hey. Uh, here he comes. | 看 他来了 |
| [02:52] | What are all of you doing here? | 你们都在这干什么 |
| [02:54] | We came to see you off. | 我们来送你出院啊 |
| [02:56] | We couldn’t let you leave without saying good-bye. | 我们可不能不说再见就让你出院 |
| [02:57] | We’ll miss you. | 我们会想你的 |
| [02:58] | I’m just going home. I’m not retiring. | 我就是回家 又没有退休 |
| [03:01] | But first, I just need a vacation from all of you. | 但首先 我要躲开你们所有人 |
| [03:08] | You did it, sir. | 你做到了 先生 |
| [03:10] | You got yourself better. | 让自己好起来了 |
| [03:12] | No. You did it, Bailey. | 不 是你 贝利 |
| [03:16] | You got me better. | 是你让我好起来了 |
| [03:27] | Is Dr. Webber leaving very stressful for you? | 韦伯医生的离开让你感到紧张吗 |
| [03:31] | No. | 没有 |
| [03:33] | Then why are you counting your fingers? | 那你数指头干什么 |
| [03:41] | Here’s to our little duckie finally getting married. | 祝福我们的艾小鸭终于结婚了 |
| [03:44] | To Duckie and Matthew! | 祝福艾小鸭和马修 |
| [03:47] | – “Duckie”? – Don’t ask. | -“艾小鸭” -别提了 |
| [03:49] | We thought for sure you were gonna be a spinster for life. | 我们以为你会守寡一辈子呢 |
| [03:52] | Maybe take it a little easy on the mimosas, Kimmie. | 别在调侃含羞草了 金米 |
| [03:54] | Oh, leave her be. She’s celebrating. | 别烦她了 让她去庆祝吧 |
| [03:57] | You two could stand to add a little champagne to that O.J. | 你们俩可以在橙汁里加点香槟的 |
| [03:59] | We’re on call. | 我们正待命 |
| [04:01] | Ohh. He is such a dreamboat. | 他真是个理想爱人 |
| [04:03] | Responsible, handsome. | 有责任感 长得帅 |
| [04:06] | Duckie, I hope you know how lucky you are. | 艾小鸭 你可要知道自己有多幸运 |
| [04:09] | Speaking of dreamboats, | 说到理想爱人了 |
| [04:12] | who is that and why is he waving at us? | 那是谁 为什么朝我们挥手 |
| [04:17] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, Avery. | -大家好 -嗨 艾弗里 |
| [04:19] | Jackson, these are my sisters | 杰克森 这是我姐妹 |
| [04:20] | Libby, Kimmie, and Alice. | 莉比 金米和爱丽丝 |
| [04:21] | O.M.Gosh! | 我的天哪 |
| [04:23] | You’re Jackson. The Jackson? | 你就是杰克森 那个杰克森 |
| [04:26] | Look at that. I gotta go to work. | 快看啊 我得回去工作了 |
| [04:27] | Yeah. It was, uh, nice to meet you guys. | 对 很高兴见到大家 |
| [04:30] | Oh, wait. You’ll be done in time for mani-pedis, right? | 等等 等你忙完还有空修指甲吧 |
| [04:32] | I will try. Can you take them back to my apartment? | 我尽量 你能带她们回我家吗 |
| [04:35] | – Roger that. – Oh, no way! | -收到 -不行 |
| [04:36] | We wanna go with you. | 我们想跟着你 |
| [04:37] | You won’t even know we’re there. | 你都不会感觉到我们的存在 |
| [04:37] | We can see the room for the shower tomorrow. | 我们可以一起看明天送礼会的地点 |
| [04:39] | Plan decorations. | 计划怎么装饰 |
| [04:40] | Whoo! Field trip. | 哇 科学考察啦 |
| [04:42] | Come on, Duckie. | 走吧 艾小鸭 |
| [04:45] | Bye, boys. | 再见了 男孩们 |
| [04:47] | Gosh, those eyes. | 天哪 那双眼睛 |
| [04:49] | You know, I totally get why you’d name a pig after him. | 我理解你为什么用他的名字命名猪了 |
| [04:57] | Hey. Someone paged me? | 嗨 有人呼我了 |
| [04:58] | That man over there requested you. | 那边那个男的要求见你 |
| [05:02] | Hey, hon. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
| [05:04] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这了 |
| [05:06] | I think I’m gonna puke. | 我觉得我要吐出来了 |
| [05:07] | You have to go. Are you high? | 你必须离开 你嗑药了 |
| [05:09] | No. | 没有 |
| [05:10] | I’m–I’m trying to get clean. | 我在试着戒掉呢 |
| [05:13] | That’s great, but you can’t do it here. | 好极了 可是你不能在这戒 |
| [05:16] | You said… | 你说过… |
| [05:17] | When I was here, you said you’d help me. | 我之前在这里 你说了要帮我 |
| [05:19] | Yeah, I tried to, Jimmy, | 对 我试着帮你 吉米 |
| [05:20] | but you refused my help, and that ship has sailed. | 但你拒绝了 现在没这个机会了 |
| [05:23] | Now I can get some names for you… | 现在我可以给你联系其他人 |
| [05:25] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
| [05:26] | I need some help here! | 快来人帮个忙 |
| [05:32] | All right, well, I’ll see you later. | 好的 回头再见 |
| [05:33] | Yes, indeedy. | 对 确实 |
| [05:35] | Oh. You, uh… | 对 你 |
| [05:37] | I–yeah, parked over… | 对 我把车停在… |
| [05:38] | – Right. – There. | -这样啊 -那边 |
| [05:41] | I did, too. So we can just– we can just walk. | 我也是 我们可以走过去 |
| [05:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [05:49] | You not gonna drink that? | 你不喝吗 |
| [05:50] | Yeah, I try to hold off | 对 我想留着 |
| [05:51] | so I don’t drink it all before work. | 这样工作前就不会喝光 |
| [05:53] | Oh. Yeah. That’s– that’s a good plan. | 对 这是个好想法 |
| [05:55] | Hey! | 喂 |
| [05:56] | Hey! This is my cab! | 喂 是我先拦的车 |
| [05:57] | Take a walk, hippie. | 一边去 嬉皮士 |
| [05:58] | What? Not cool, man. | 什么 不能这样 哥们 |
| [06:00] | Aren’t you people supposed to love bikes or something? | 你们这些人不是更喜欢自行车吗 |
| [06:03] | Hey. | 喂 |
| [06:03] | – Hey, open the door. – People are freaking animals. | -把门打开 -现在的人真是丧心病狂 |
| [06:05] | – Right? – Hey, my tie. | -是吧 -我领带塞进去了啊 |
| [06:07] | – Go! – Open the door. | -开 -把车门打开 |
| [06:20] | – Is he breathing? – All right, I’m a doctor. | -他还有气吗 -听着 我是医生 |
| [06:21] | I need all of you to step back, please. Step back. | 请你们往后退 后退 |
| [06:23] | – Make room. – I don’t know. | – 腾地方 -我不知道 |
| [06:25] | – He’s not moving. – Ah, he’s not breathing. | -他不动弹了 -他没有呼吸了 |
| [06:28] | 911 said a rig’s ten minutes out, | 911说十分钟内派救护车来 |
| [06:29] | but we gotta get an airway now. | 但现在必须找个导气管 |
| [06:30] | I swear I didn’t see it happen. It was an accident, all right? | 我发誓我没料到会发这样 只是意外好吗 |
| [06:32] | Step back. Back, sir. | 先生 请你后退 |
| [06:32] | Oh, god. Is he breathing? | 我的天啊 他还有气吗 |
| [06:33] | – I need you to back up! Back up! – Okay! Okay! | -我让你后退 后退 -知道 知道了 |
| [06:36] | – I need you to back up, please. – All right. | -我让你后退 -好的 |
| [06:37] | – Seriously, stand back. Thank you. – All right. | -说真的 你站后面去 谢谢 -好的 |
| [06:38] | Back up. Back up. I’m not kidding. | 后退 后退 没跟你闹着玩 |
| [06:41] | Back up. Back it up. | 后退 给我后退 |
| [06:42] | He’s not breathing. | 他没气了 |
| [06:43] | Whoa! Jeez! | 天啊 |
| [06:46] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你在干吗啊 |
| [06:48] | Good chest rise. I think he’s breathing. | 胸腔压力上升 很好 我觉得他回过气了 |
| [06:52] | I hope he knows what he’s doing. | 我希望他知道自己在做什么 |
| [06:55] | The cameras are only recording | 镜头只会拍摄到 |
| [06:57] | the doctors and the surgical field. | 医生和手术区域 |
| [06:59] | Your son’s identity will be completely protected. | 绝对不会曝光您儿子 |
| [07:01] | – Good morning. – Big day. | -早上好 -大日子啊 |
| [07:03] | We’re just hearing about the cameras. | 我们刚刚听说还要直播 |
| [07:06] | – Sorry? – We just told the Glaziers | -什么 -我们刚告诉他们 |
| [07:08] | we have a lot of people who’d like to observe, | 有很多人想观看这台手术 |
| [07:10] | so we’ve set up a live stream. | 所以我们准备弄个直播 |
| [07:12] | Okay, but I think we would feel better | 可以 但你们要知道这台手术的重点是孩子 |
| [07:14] | if we knew the focus was on our baby, not putting on a show. | 而不是作秀 这样我们才能安心 |
| [07:17] | The cameras are there so that, in success, | 直播的目的在于 手术成功的话 |
| [07:19] | other doctors can learn this technique | 别的医生可以从中学到东西 |
| [07:22] | to help other kids like Nathan. | 来帮助更多像内森这样的孩子 |
| [07:23] | No. No, that doesn’t work for me. He’s a baby. | 不 不行 我不接受 他还是个孩子 |
| [07:28] | – He’s a baby. – Ashley. | -他是个孩子啊 -艾什莉 |
| [07:29] | Ashley, look at me. | 艾什莉 看着我 |
| [07:31] | I will be performing the operation, | 手术由我来做 |
| [07:33] | and my focus will be your son. | 我只会全心全意为孩子 |
| [07:35] | That is all I care about, okay? That’s it. | 我只关心这个 好吗 只为孩子 |
| [07:46] | – You spring this on me the day of surgery? – What? | -你还真是一大早给我个惊喜啊 -什么 |
| [07:48] | This circus? | 作秀啊 |
| [07:50] | Ross said that this came from you. | 罗斯说是你的想法啊 |
| [07:52] | Everyone in the hospital’s been asking to watch the procedure. | 医院里每个人都想看这台手术 |
| [07:54] | I got e-mails from UCLA and Baylor. | 加州大学洛杉矶分校和贝勒医学院都有人来问 |
| [07:56] | They wanted a stream. | 他们想要看直播 |
| [07:57] | And I felt none of that should be on your plate, | 我觉得这些杂事不该让你操心 |
| [07:58] | so I made some executive decisions. | 所以我就擅自做了决定 |
| [07:59] | I’m happy to have you veto any of them. | 你要是否决我也没话说 |
| [08:01] | Yeah, like all of ’em. | 都否决了才好呢 |
| [08:02] | If that’s what Dr. Yang wants, consider it done. | 如果杨医生也这么想 那就算了 |
| [08:04] | Ross, hang on. | 罗斯 慢着 |
| [08:06] | This is a teaching hospital. | 咱们是家教学医院 |
| [08:07] | We need to create conditions | 我们得创造机会 |
| [08:08] | where more people can learn from what you’re doing. | 让更多的人学到你们的方法 |
| [08:11] | Live streaming? What if something goes wrong? | 现场直播吗 如果出错了怎么办 |
| [08:13] | Even if something goes wrong, | 就算出错了 |
| [08:16] | you’re doing important work, and people should see that. | 你也是在完成一件创举 应当让大家看到 |
| [08:19] | I need take this one. | 我得去看看 |
| [08:21] | Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
| [08:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [08:30] | Okay, now we’re gonna start small today. | 好的 咱们今天从简单的来 |
| [08:34] | Just wiggle your fingers. | 试着动动手指 |
| [08:35] | – Got it. – Okay. | -收到 -好的 |
| [08:36] | – Let me do it. – Okay. | -我来试试 -好的 |
| [08:47] | Yeah, okay. How about just one finger? | 这样 你动一根手指看看 |
| [08:48] | Now just a finger? | 只动一根吗 |
| [08:50] | Which one? | 哪根 |
| [08:52] | Your choice. | 看你的 |
| [08:53] | Keep it clean, though. | 不过要按程序来 |
| [08:55] | And just try to relax. | 试着放松 |
| [08:57] | I’m pretty relaxed, John. | 我很放松了 约翰 |
| [09:01] | Not gonna distract you. | 我不打扰你 |
| [09:03] | I’m just gonna go grab a bite. | 我去买点吃的 |
| [09:05] | Do you want anything? | 你要什么吗 |
| [09:06] | I wanna move this stupid finger. | 我只要这根破指头动一下 |
| [09:08] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
| [09:15] | Try again? | 再试试看 |
| [09:17] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好就行 |
| [09:25] | Damn it! | 该死 |
| [09:26] | You put the sensors in weeks ago. | 你们几周前就把传感器放进去了 |
| [09:29] | I haven’t moved the damn thing once. | 到现在我也没能让这玩意西动一下 |
| [09:31] | You will. | 会成功的 |
| [09:33] | Just focus on wiggling the fingers. | 集中注意力就好了 |
| [09:35] | Okay? Just bend it from here– | 好吗 从这儿慢慢弯曲 |
| [09:36] | I can’t focus on anything with you talking at me. | 你跟我说话我还怎么集中注意力 |
| [09:48] | Okay, hang a bana bag and give him 2 of ativan. | 好的 给我一袋萘酰胺再给他吃两颗安定药 |
| [09:52] | I’ve treated him before. | 这人我医过 |
| [09:53] | He’s a heroin addict. | 他吸海洛因上瘾了 |
| [09:54] | Okay, let’s, uh, start a tox screen | 好吧 那就给他做个毒品检测 |
| [09:56] | and start him on methadone. | 再给他用电美沙酮 |
| [09:57] | No. | 不要 |
| [09:59] | No methadone. | 不要用美沙酮 |
| [10:00] | The methadone will help you detox. | 美沙酮可以帮助你戒毒 |
| [10:02] | I haven’t used in months. | 我几个月没吸毒了 |
| [10:04] | I gotta get totally clean. Off the methadone, too. | 我得完全戒掉 连美沙酮也要戒掉 |
| [10:08] | I gotta do it. | 我必须这样做 |
| [10:10] | Let me do it. | 成全我吧 |
| [10:14] | Okay, then. No methadone. | 好吧 那就不用美沙酮 |
| [10:17] | Let’s admit him and watch him. | 帮他办入院手续再做后续观察 |
| [10:19] | Can we send him to a rehab facility? | 咱们能送他去戒毒所吗 |
| [10:21] | He’s–he’s Alex’s dad. | 他是 他是阿历克斯的爸爸 |
| [10:24] | There’s history. Like, bad history. | 他们有过结 关系很不好 |
| [10:27] | I don’t care who he is. | 我可不管他是谁 |
| [10:28] | For you, he is a patient who had heart surgery | 对你来说 他只是个三个月前 |
| [10:30] | less than three months ago. | 做过心脏手术的病人 |
| [10:31] | And you are his doctor, so act like it. | 你是他的医生 专业一点 |
| [10:34] | Get him admitted. | 帮他办理入院 |
| [10:37] | Oh, uh, Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生 |
| [10:39] | Hey, I did it. | 我做到了 |
| [10:40] | Um, I did two days with her following me around | 这两天她都一直跟着我 |
| [10:42] | everywhere I go. | 去哪儿都跟着 |
| [10:44] | I don’t need help anymore. I’m doing really well. | 我不需要帮助了 我表现得很好 |
| [10:47] | You’re pulling your fingers again. | 你又在拉手指头了 |
| [10:49] | Oh, god. Go away. | 天啊 饶了我吧 |
| [10:51] | Uh, look, I-I just wanna be cleared for surgery. | 听着 我只想回到手术室 |
| [10:54] | Dr. Alma, is she clear for surgery? | 阿尔玛医生 她可以回手术室了吗 |
| [10:56] | No, she’s not. | 不行 不可以 |
| [10:58] | Hmm. Dr. Bailey, you’re not clear until she says you’re clear. | 贝利医生 她说你可以 你才可以 |
| [11:05] | Okay. | 得嘞 |
| [11:08] | We need to fast track this | 咱们速战速决 |
| [11:09] | because, uh, I have patients trying to schedule surgeries. | 我有好多病人等着我去做手术呢 |
| [11:12] | So… | 所以 |
| [11:14] | Just–just tell me what hoop I need to jump through | 你就说我要怎么做 |
| [11:17] | for you to clear me. | 你才能让我回手术室 |
| [11:21] | And this is the ER, where I spend most of my time. | 这是急诊室 我大部分时间都待在这里 |
| [11:24] | I kind of run it. | 可以说是我在管理 |
| [11:27] | Ah, hey. Who’s this? | 你好啊 介绍下啊 |
| [11:29] | These are my sisters. | 都是我的姐妹 |
| [11:31] | Hi, I’m Arizona Robbins. It’s– | 我是亚利桑那·罗宾斯 很高兴 |
| [11:33] | Arizona! | 亚利桑那 |
| [11:35] | I feel like I know you. | 我觉得我知道你 |
| [11:37] | April told us everything about you. | 艾普丽尔跟我们讲了你所有的事 |
| [11:39] | Are you gonna make it to the shower? | 你会去送礼会吗 |
| [11:40] | We throw the best showers. | 我们的送礼会最精彩了 |
| [11:42] | I-I wouldn’t miss it. | 我肯定会去的 |
| [11:44] | I have a cat a home who lost a leg. | 我家里有只猫断了条腿 |
| [11:46] | Every time I see him hopping around, | 每次看着它一跛一跛 |
| [11:49] | I just think, that is real strength. | 我就想 这才是坚强啊 |
| [11:52] | Stop talking. | 能闭嘴吗 |
| [11:53] | Well, it was super nice to meet you guys. | 见到你们真的很开心 |
| [11:55] | And I will see you at the shower. | 回头送礼会上见 |
| [11:59] | She is such a good walker. | 她走得还挺像样的 |
| [12:01] | Okay, um, I’m just gonna get dressed. | 我要去换衣服了 |
| [12:03] | – And then we’ll head out. Okay? – Coming through! | -然后咱们就离开 好吗 -让开 |
| [12:05] | 32-year-old male. We just lost his airway. | 三十二岁的男性 气管堵塞 |
| [12:07] | I’m gonna change it over a wire. | 我得开一个通气旁路 |
| [12:08] | We need a 5 millimeter shiley | 我们现在需要五毫米的通气管 |
| [12:10] | and a percutaneous trach kit right away. | 以及一个经皮气管套件 |
| [12:11] | Let’s get him set up for transfer. | 准备把他转移到手术室 |
| [12:13] | By my count, one, two, three. | 听我数 一 二 三 |
| [12:17] | All right, let’s go. Betadine the neck. | 好的 走 给他脖子上抹点碘伏 |
| [12:18] | He couldn’t breathe so I trached him. | 他无法呼吸 所以我给他导气了 |
| [12:19] | – You trached him? – Oh, yeah, he did. | -你给他导气吗 -是的 确实是他做的 |
| [12:22] | Took out his little boy scout knife | 拿出了他的童子军小刀 |
| [12:23] | and sliced a wide and horizontal incision into his throat, | 在他喉部弄了一个很宽的水平切口 |
| [12:26] | way lower than it needed to be– | 而且深得不忍直视 |
| [12:27] | all things I’m gonna need to fix in surgery. | 我等会就要进行手术修复 |
| [12:31] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
| [12:34] | – Mother of… – Sick. | -我靠 -真恶心 |
| [12:35] | You guys cannot be in here. | 你们不能待在这 |
| [12:36] | Damn it. All right, let the O.R. know that | 该死 你去通知手术室 |
| [12:38] | we gotta come up there and fix your mess. | 说我们马上就过去处理你的烂摊子 |
| [12:40] | Hey, I had to do it like that. | 我那时必须得那么做 |
| [12:41] | And when you take a closer look, you’re gonna see that. | 等你仔细检查后就会明白的 |
| [12:42] | It doesn’t matter right now. | 这不是重点 |
| [12:43] | What matters is we have to get him ready for transfer. | 关键是我们得马上把他送手术室 |
| [12:45] | So can you just take my sisters and go now? | 麻烦你带上我的姐妹们离开这好吗 |
| [12:53] | Alex, I have to tell you something that you’re not gonna wanna hear. | 阿历克斯 有件事我不得不跟你说 |
| [12:56] | Well, then don’t tell me. | 那就别跟我说 |
| [12:57] | Your dad’s here. Jimmy’s here. | 你爸来这了 吉米就在这 |
| [13:00] | What? Why? | 什么 怎么会 |
| [13:01] | He’s going through withdrawal. | 他得了戒断综合征 |
| [13:02] | – Kick him out. – I can’t. | -让他出院 -我办不到 |
| [13:06] | I can. | 那我来 |
| [13:07] | Alex… | 阿历克斯 |
| [13:08] | Get up. | 起床 |
| [13:13] | Hey, son. | 嘿 儿子 |
| [13:14] | How you doin’? | 你还好吗 |
| [13:21] | You’re not staying here. | 你不能在这住院 |
| [13:22] | We’ve helped you once. | 我们帮过你一次了 |
| [13:23] | – We’re not helping you with this. – Alex– | -不会再帮你了 -阿历克斯 |
| [13:25] | Son, listen– | 儿子 听着 |
| [13:26] | Oh, stop calling me that. | 别那么叫我好吗 |
| [13:27] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
| [13:29] | – I didn’t remember– – I don’t care. | -我没想起来 -我才不在乎 |
| [13:30] | I didn’t remember till I saw you pissed off, | 直到你生气 直到你打倒我 |
| [13:33] | till I saw you standing over me. | 我才想起来 |
| [13:35] | Like when you were 15, you said you wished I was dead. | 还记得你十五岁时 你说过希望我去死 |
| [13:38] | I’ve been trying to get right since the bar. | 自酒吧那次我就在尝试戒毒 |
| [13:41] | – I’m still trying. – Not here. | -我还没放弃 -但不能在这 |
| [13:42] | No, Alex, stop. | 不 阿历克斯 别这样 |
| [13:43] | I’m not gonna help a guy who made my life hell. | 我不会帮助毁我一生的人 |
| [13:45] | No, you’re not. | 当然 那是你的问题 |
| [13:46] | But I am because he needs help and I’m a doctor. | 但我会帮 因为我是医生而他需要帮助 |
| [13:49] | You can go. | 请你离开这 |
| [13:50] | I got this. Really, it’s okay. | 我能搞定 真的 不会有问题 |
| [13:58] | So it’s not the sensors. Is it the coding? | 所以不是传感器的问题 是程序吗 |
| [14:00] | Coding’s been tested and retested. | 程序反复测试过了 |
| [14:03] | So it’s Becca. | 那就是贝卡自身的问题 |
| [14:04] | It’s Becca. | 贝卡的问题 |
| [14:05] | Look, she is not the most positive person, | 她不太积极乐观 |
| [14:08] | I mean, every day it’s a fight. | 而且每天对她都是种折磨 |
| [14:09] | But she’s trying. | 但她也在努力抗争 |
| [14:10] | She’s no ray of sunshine, but she’s trying. | 她虽然一副苦瓜脸 但仍在努力 |
| [14:15] | Uh, maybe it’s me. Maybe it’s not Becca. | 也许是我的问题 而不是贝卡 |
| [14:17] | Maybe I’m just not saying the right thing to get her to do it. | 也许我让她做的事不对 |
| [14:24] | It may surprise you to learn that I am quite good at sutures. | 也许你知道我是位缝线高手时会很惊讶 |
| [14:28] | It wouldn’t surprise me in the least. | 那算啥 |
| [14:31] | What would surprise me is if you were able to do | 如果你能连续缝五针 |
| [14:34] | five of them without engaging in O.C.D. behaviors. | 而没有出现强迫症行为 才会让我惊讶 |
| [14:38] | And if I can, | 如果我做到了 |
| [14:39] | you’ll sign off so I can go back to work? | 你就让我回到工作岗位 |
| [14:42] | That’s the deal. | 就这么定了 |
| [14:44] | Five sutures. | 缝五针 |
| [14:46] | That’s all? | 就这 |
| [14:47] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
| [14:51] | Game on. | 那就开始咯 |
| [14:52] | Uh, just a sec. | 等等 |
| [15:09] | Now… only use the tools to your immediate right. | 现在 你只能用右手边的工具 |
| [15:13] | If you touch any of the trays, we start over. | 你只要碰任意一个托盘 就重头再来 |
| [15:15] | If you count your fingers, if you double-check a stitch, | 如果你数手指 如果你复查缝合针 |
| [15:19] | if you rearrange any of the instruments on the trays, | 如果你重新摆放任何托盘中的器械 |
| [15:22] | we start over. | 我们就重头再来 |
| [15:23] | Five sutures. Whenever you’re ready. | 就缝五针 你准备好就开始 |
| [15:34] | I can’t believe you yelled at Matthew in front of my sisters. | 不敢相信你在我姐妹面前吼了马修 |
| [15:37] | Now they’re gonna think I’m engaged to a nitwit. | 现在他们肯定会觉得我和一个傻子订婚了 |
| [15:39] | – All right, Duckie– – Don’t call me Duckie! | -没事的 艾小鸭 -别叫我艾小鸭 |
| [15:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [15:45] | It means “Ugly duckling” | 那意思是指”丑小鸭” |
| [15:47] | because I grew up with braces and pimples, | 因为我小时候满脸粉刺红疹 |
| [15:49] | and they still see me that way. | 而她们现在还用那样的眼光看我 |
| [15:51] | It’s like idiot incapable of doing anything right. | 就好像傻子永远就是傻子一样 |
| [15:54] | I’m a freaking trauma surgeon! | 我他妈可是创伤科医生 |
| [15:58] | He did a great job. | 他干得很不错 |
| [15:59] | Actually, I would’ve done exactly the same thing. | 事实上 换我我也会这么做 |
| [16:01] | – Matthew was right? – Yep. | -马修是对的吗 -是的 |
| [16:05] | You should go spread the word. | 你该去跟她们说 |
| [16:06] | You are not engaged to a nitwit. | 你没有和一个傻子订婚 |
| [16:08] | You know what, this is actually gonna be a pretty easy fix. | 事实上这个修复手术会相当简单 |
| [16:12] | So why don’t you just go ahead and go? I got it. | 所以你干脆现在去吧 我这能搞定 |
| [16:15] | Really? I was kinda hopin’ that I could hide out here all day. | 真的 我还想帮忙 好躲开这一整天 |
| [16:19] | They came all this way to see you. | 她们大老远过来看你 |
| [16:20] | You should go. | 你该去的 |
| [16:24] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |
| [16:26] | Edwards, can we stop fiddling with the camera? | 爱德华兹 能别再瞎捣鼓那摄像机了吗 |
| [16:29] | And let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
| [16:34] | Getting proximal vascular control. | 稳定好内侧血管 |
| [16:37] | She said she’s getting proximal vascular control. | 她说她正在稳定好内侧血管 |
| [16:40] | You’re changing the face of medicine. | 你在改变整个医学界 |
| [16:41] | You need to be louder. | 得大声点说 |
| [16:42] | Do you know who doesn’t talk about changing the face of medicine? | 你知道谁不会把改变医学界挂在嘴上吗 |
| [16:46] | People who change the face of medicine. | 那些改变医学界的人 |
| [16:47] | They just do their job. | 他们只埋头干事 |
| [16:50] | Okay, preparing to place the portal vein. | 准备好植入门静脉 |
| [16:56] | Doctor… | 医生 |
| [16:58] | Dr. Yang, surgeons at Baylor have joined us. | 杨医生 贝勒医学院的外科医生在看着我们 |
| [17:01] | Okay, at this point, | 好的 到目前为止 |
| [17:02] | I have dissected the scar tissue | 我已经切开了疤痕组织 |
| [17:04] | and put the patient on bypass. | 病患已连上体外循环 |
| [17:07] | Timing is everything. | 时间很重要 |
| [17:08] | We just received word that | 我们刚收到消息说 |
| [17:10] | the conduit has gone through its final round of tests, | 套管已通过最后一轮测试 |
| [17:12] | and is on its way to the O.R. | 正被送往手术室 |
| [17:13] | While we wait, | 在我们等待的过程中 |
| [17:14] | Dr. Karev can give a brief patient history. | 克莱夫医生会简单介绍下病人的病史 |
| [17:17] | 9-month-old born with hypoplastic left heart syndrome. | 患者九个月大 有左心发育不全综合症 |
| [17:21] | He’s rejected the synthetic conduit that was previously placed. | 他对之前置入的人工套管产生排斥 |
| [17:24] | This conduit was granted by F.D.A. with compassionate use. | 此套管是美国药监局批准特许使用的 |
| [17:31] | This is Dr. Ross. | 这位是罗斯医生 |
| [17:33] | And this is the conduit | 这就是用3D打印机 |
| [17:35] | we printed on the 3d printer. | 打印出来的导管 |
| [17:38] | All right. Okay, let’s commence with the implantation process. | 好的 我们开始做移植手术吧 |
| [17:42] | Declamping the portal vein. | 开放门静脉 |
| [17:44] | Oh! We have blood flow! | 有血流流动啦 |
| [17:47] | Okay, let’s recheck vitals. | 我们再检查下体征 |
| [17:49] | Oh, uh, blood pressure’s 115 over 75. | 收缩压115 舒张压75 |
| [17:51] | Blood pressure’s falling. | 血压在下降 |
| [17:52] | You know, the conduit is a little smaller than anticipated. | 导管比预期的小一点 |
| [17:55] | I’m gonna do a triangular cut with a patch. | 我打算做三角切口修补 |
| [17:59] | Call the lab and try to… | 打电话给实验室… |
| [18:02] | – global testing. – Excuse me. | -全面测试 -不好意思 |
| [18:04] | Did she move her hand? | 她的手动了吗 |
| [18:06] | No. | 没有 |
| [18:07] | – Oh, that sucks. – Yes. | -真糟糕 -的确 |
| [18:10] | Well, it’s just–it just takes time, right? | 还需要点时间 对吧 |
| [18:12] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
| [18:14] | Well, cheer up. | 高兴点嘛 |
| [18:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [18:18] | My research just stalled. Why would I cheer up? | 我的研究停滞不前 怎么高兴得起来 |
| [18:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [18:23] | I don’t know, that’s just something that people say– | 我不知道 一般都这么安慰… |
| [18:26] | I know, I know. I’m just… | 我懂 我只是… |
| [18:27] | Let’s not fight. | 我不想跟你吵 |
| [18:28] | – Callie. – I– I should get back. | -凯丽 -我该回去了 |
| [18:31] | All of our preliminary research, however… | 尽管我们做了预实验 但… |
| [18:34] | Wow. Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
| [18:36] | Yeah, that was intense. | 两人剑拔弩张 |
| [18:38] | Do you think they’re gonna break up? | 你觉得她们会分手吗 |
| [18:45] | C.V.P. is low, he doesn’t have enough volume. | 中心静脉压很低 他血容量不足 |
| [18:47] | Okay, uh, give another, uh, bolus of L.R. | 再补充大剂量乳酸林格氏液 |
| [18:49] | You’re gonna fluid overload him. | 这会使他体液超负荷的 |
| [18:50] | What’s that piece sticking up on the conduit? | 那块粘在导管上的是什么 |
| [18:52] | Is there a gap in the anastomosis? | 在吻合术处有缺损吗 |
| [18:54] | Dr. Yang? | 杨医生 |
| [18:56] | Say something. | 简单介绍下 |
| [18:58] | For posterity. | 供他们以后学习使用 |
| [18:59] | Uh, this is Dr. Meredith Grey. | 我是梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生 |
| [19:01] | Today, we implanted a 3D printed portal vein | 今天 我们将3D打印出来的门静脉 |
| [19:04] | with seeded cells into a sheep. | 连同种子细胞一起植入一只羊中 |
| [19:06] | Currently, her vitals are stable, | 目前 她的生命征稳定 |
| [19:08] | And Dr. Edwards will continue to monitor her via ultrasound. | 爱德华兹医生会继续通过超声仪监测她 |
| [19:12] | Our hope is that | 我们希望 |
| [19:14] | the portal vein will continue to heal, without stenosis. | 门静脉能使她康复 而不出现狭窄 |
| [19:18] | He’s in v-fib. | 他出现室颤 |
| [19:19] | Damn it. Starting C.P.R. | 混蛋 开始做心肺复苏 |
| [19:22] | – Internal paddles. – Okay. | -内电击棒 -好的 |
| [19:23] | Charge to 10. | 充到10伏 |
| [19:24] | Turn the camera off. | 关掉摄像机 |
| [19:26] | Clear. | 离手 |
| [19:28] | Ross, get the camera off. | 罗斯 把摄像机关了 |
| [19:30] | Stop filming. | 别再拍了 |
| [19:39] | We’ve sat outside all night long waiting to hold him, | 我们整晚坐在这里等着抱他 |
| [19:42] | and now you’re telling us that we have to wait longer? | 现在你跟我们说还要再等 |
| [19:44] | Nathan’s numbers still aren’t stable enough for– | 内森的体征指标还不够稳定 |
| [19:45] | We should’ve never let you talk us into this. | 我们就不该被你们说服做这手术 |
| [19:47] | We should’ve gone with the synthetic graft. | 就该移植人工套管 |
| [19:49] | We should’ve listened to you. | 我们不该听你们的 |
| [19:50] | It’s still early. | 现在还早 |
| [19:51] | The conduit could still be a success. | 套管仍然有可能成功 |
| [19:53] | Do you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
| [19:54] | Look me in the eye and tell me you believe that. | 看着我的眼睛跟我说你相信 |
| [19:59] | Let’s focus on what we know. | 还是说说我们已知的吧 |
| [20:02] | Right now, he’s on the oscillator | 他现在在振荡器上 |
| [20:04] | to force oxygen into his lungs, | 把氧气输进他的肺里 |
| [20:05] | and if he can maintain his sats, | 如果能保持血氧量稳定 |
| [20:07] | we hope to be able to get him on a normal ventilator. | 我们希望可以将他转移到普通呼吸机 |
| [20:09] | One step at a time. | 慢慢来 |
| [20:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
| [20:17] | Nurses’ station. | 护士站 |
| [20:19] | Thanks for the strong show of support. | 真要感谢你的大力支持啊 |
| [20:21] | Sorry, I’ve got… | 抱歉 我有点 |
| [20:23] | I got a lot on my mind. | 我有点心事 |
| [20:24] | – Alex… -Yeah, it’s just been a crap couple of days. | -阿历克斯 -是啊 这几天有点混乱 |
| [20:26] | Alex… | 阿历克斯 |
| [20:29] | Do you really think the conduit’s gonna be a success? | 你真觉得套管会成功吗 |
| [20:33] | I don’t know. I hope so. | 我不知道 我希望会 |
| [20:42] | Do you want another blanket? | 你想再要一条毯子吗 |
| [20:44] | Where’s Alex? | 阿历克斯在哪 |
| [20:47] | Alex, come here! | 阿历克斯 过来 |
| [20:49] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
| [20:51] | Who broke this? | 谁把这个打破了 |
| [20:53] | Where’s he at? | 他去哪了 |
| [20:54] | Jimmy, Alex isn’t coming back. | 吉米 阿历克斯不会过来 |
| [20:56] | Just tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
| [21:00] | Helen, you let the damn kid do whatever he wants. | 海伦 你让这熊孩子胡作非为 |
| [21:04] | I told him not to play with my stuff. | 我告诉他不许动我的东西 |
| [21:06] | Now look at this! | 现在看看吧 |
| [21:08] | – Where– Alex! Look at this! – Jimmy. Jimmy. | -在哪 阿历克斯 看看 -吉米 吉米 |
| [21:12] | It’s Dr. Wilson, | 我是威尔逊医生 |
| [21:13] | You’re detoxing, which causes hallucinations. | 你在戒毒 会引起幻觉 |
| [21:16] | Ah, oh, god. Don’t start that crap with me right now. | 天呐 现在别跟我说这些没用的 |
| [21:22] | Helen… | 海伦 |
| [21:23] | I swear to god. I… | 我对天发誓 我 |
| [21:29] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
| [21:30] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
| [21:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [21:37] | Okay, shh. | 好了 嘘 |
| [21:46] | Dr. Ross, how’s it going? | 罗斯医生 怎么样了 |
| [21:48] | Don’t be smug. | 别沾沾自喜了 |
| [21:50] | What? | 什么 |
| [21:51] | You won, we lost. I get it. | 你赢了 我们输了 我知道 |
| [21:53] | Dr. Ross, you do not get to talk to me that way. | 罗斯医生 不准你这样跟我说话 |
| [21:58] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
| [22:00] | Dr. Ross, get back here! | 罗斯医生 回来 |
| [22:06] | Nurses’ station. Please hold. | 护士站 请稍候 |
| [22:08] | Where’s April? | 艾普丽尔在哪 |
| [22:09] | Oh! Um, a trauma came in. | 喔 来了个创伤病人 |
| [22:11] | She got pulled into surgery. | 她被叫去做手术了 |
| [22:12] | You know, I don’t know how long she’ll be. | 我也不知道要多长时间 |
| [22:14] | So, what? We just cancel the shower? | 那怎么办 我们要取消掉送礼会了吗 |
| [22:16] | We already paid for the flowers, the food, the champagne. | 我们已经付完花 食物和酒钱了 |
| [22:19] | When she came in this morning to work, | 她今早来上班时 |
| [22:20] | she promised she’d be done on time. | 承诺说会准时的 |
| [22:22] | Yeah, we say a lot of things. | 是啊 大家都说很多话 |
| [22:24] | Look, we’re just not in charge of our schedule. | 听着 我们不能控制自己的计划 |
| [22:26] | This is just how it works. | 事情就是这样 |
| [22:28] | Why do you live this way? | 你们为什么要这么生活 |
| [22:29] | Because we save people’s lives. | 因为我们治病救人 |
| [22:32] | She’ll pop in at some point. | 她会突然出现的 |
| [22:33] | No, it’s her shower. She can’t just pop. | 不 这是她的送礼会 突然出现可不行 |
| [22:36] | You may have to settle for a pop. | 你们或许要做好她突然出现的准备 |
| [22:47] | Done. | 完成 |
| [22:49] | See? Two down, three to go. | 看到了吗 两针了 还有三针 |
| [22:52] | I thought that a good night’s sleep | 我觉得睡一晚好觉 |
| [22:54] | was gonna make it easier. | 会让这更容易点 |
| [23:02] | You know what will make it easier. | 你知道什么会让这更容易 |
| [23:04] | Miranda, I hate to see you suffer like this. | 玛兰达 我不喜欢看到你这么遭罪 |
| [23:07] | Take the medication. | 吃药吧 |
| [23:08] | Two down. | 两针了 |
| [23:10] | Three to go. | 还有三针 |
| [23:13] | Okay, okay, um, | 好吧 好吧 |
| [23:15] | Why don’t we take a five minute break? | 何不休息五分钟 |
| [23:17] | I’m gonna go visit the ladies’ room. | 我要去趟洗手间 |
| [23:26] | Just for reference. | 以防万一 |
| [23:28] | Oh, come– | 拜托 |
| [23:30] | I’ll be back. | 去去就来 |
| [24:05] | Sir, what are you doing here? | 先生 你在这里干什么 |
| [24:06] | Well, if I was gonna come back to work, | 要是我想回来工作 |
| [24:08] | I need to practice my skills. | 就需要多练习技巧 |
| [24:10] | But you are jeopardizing your recovery. | 可你这是在打断你的康复过程 |
| [24:13] | You should be home, not– | 你应该在家 不是 |
| [24:15] | Sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels | 坐在沙发上来回换台 |
| [24:18] | isn’t gonna get me back to work in an O.R. any faster. | 不会让我更快地回到手术室 |
| [24:21] | I mean, I’m sitting there watching housewives flip tables | 坐在那看家庭主妇围着桌子 |
| [24:24] | and celebs flip houses. | 看名人谈房子 |
| [24:26] | And pretty soon, it’s just like | 很快 我就会 |
| [24:27] | I could feel my brain cells wither and die. | 感觉到我的脑细胞萎缩死亡了 |
| [24:33] | Bailey, these trays are a mess. | 贝利 这些盘子太乱了 |
| [24:36] | I don’t know how you expect to find anything on ’em. | 不知道你怎么能从这上找到东西 |
| [24:42] | Okay, now visualize the ligaments | 现在想象你 |
| [24:43] | in your right index finger contracting. | 右手食指的韧带正在收缩 |
| [24:56] | Stupid, stupid, stupid. | 真蠢真蠢真蠢 |
| [24:58] | Hey, babe. They got those chips you like. | 宝贝 瞧你爱吃的薯片 |
| [25:01] | John, leave us alone. | 约翰 走开 |
| [25:04] | – I’m sorry. – Just wait outside, | -抱歉 -在外面等 |
| [25:06] | and I’ll call you when I’m done. | 我完事了会叫你的 |
| [25:08] | Just go. | 出去吧 |
| [25:18] | My god. | 天呐 |
| [25:20] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
| [25:22] | I just keep snapping at him. | 我一直训他 |
| [25:23] | And pretty soon, we can’t even look at each other. | 很快 我们都不能面对彼此了 |
| [25:28] | It’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
| [25:29] | I’m awful. | 我真可怕 |
| [25:33] | Because… | 因为 |
| [25:36] | He does everything for me. | 他为我付出一切 |
| [25:40] | And I started this because I wanted to do something | 而我这么做 是因为我想 |
| [25:43] | for him for once. | 我能有一次为他做点什么 |
| [25:47] | And it seemed like something I could do. | 这看起来像是可以做到的 |
| [25:51] | I just wanted to do… one damn thing. | 我只想做这么一件事 |
| [25:57] | And I can’t. | 可我做不到 |
| [25:59] | I’m done. | 我完蛋了 |
| [26:01] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不行了 |
| [26:05] | Okay. Let’s take a break. | 好了 我们休息一下 |
| [26:09] | No, you’re not hearing me. | 不 你没听明白 |
| [26:10] | I don’t wanna do this anymore. | 我不想再做这个了 |
| [26:12] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
| [26:14] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这东西 |
| [26:16] | Take this crap out of my head. | 把这破玩意从我脑袋里拿出去 |
| [26:20] | Do you wanna schedule surgery to have them taken out? | 你想安排手术把它们取出来吗 |
| [26:22] | Dr. Torres, we are not there yet. | 托瑞斯医生 我们还没讨论过这事 |
| [26:24] | Well, if she doesn’t wanna keep– | 要是她不想继续 |
| [26:25] | Dr. Torres, may I talk with you? | 托瑞斯医生 能跟你聊聊吗 |
| [26:27] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
| [26:29] | Excuse us. | 抱歉 |
| [26:33] | No, no, no, no, no, no! No. | 不不不 |
| [26:37] | She distended. She dropped pressure and flatlined. | 她胀起来了 血压下降 没心跳了 |
| [26:44] | She’s been down for 20 minutes, Dr. Edwards. | 她已经这样20分钟了 爱德华兹医生 |
| [26:50] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
| [26:57] | So sorry, little girl. | 抱歉 小姑娘 |
| [27:00] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 |
| [27:03] | Edwards, do you know how many dogs the Russians sent into space | 爱德华兹 你知道人类在月球上行走前 |
| [27:07] | before a man walked on the moon? | 俄罗斯人向太空发送了多少只狗吗 |
| [27:08] | Those poor puppies. | 可怜的小狗狗 |
| [27:10] | Edwards, we are going to do a necropsy, | 爱德华兹 我们要做尸检 |
| [27:13] | and we are going to find out what went wrong. | 要找到哪里出错了 |
| [27:16] | And then we’ll try again, and we’ll fail again, | 然后我们再试 然后再失败 |
| [27:19] | because that’s what progress looks like. | 因为这就是进步 |
| [27:22] | Progress looks like a dead sheep. | 进步就是死绵羊 |
| [27:23] | No, progress looks like a bunch of failures. | 不 进步就是不停的失败 |
| [27:27] | And you’re gonna have feelings about that | 你会对此有感觉 |
| [27:29] | because it’s sad, but you can’t fall apart. | 因为这令人悲伤 但你不能崩溃 |
| [27:32] | And then one day, we will succeed, | 终有一天我们会成功 |
| [27:33] | and we will save a person’s life. | 会救活病人 |
| [27:35] | And we will walk on the moon. | 我们会在月球上漫步 |
| [27:38] | Figuratively, anyway. | 当然这是比喻啦 |
| [27:42] | Are you with me? | 听到我的话了吗 |
| [27:47] | She hates being here. | 她讨厌在这待着 |
| [27:49] | She shows up every day. She is trying. | 她每天都来 她在努力 |
| [27:51] | No, I can’t fight anymore. Every day— | 不 我受不了 每天 |
| [27:53] | Every day is a fight. My whole world is a fight. | 每天都是活受罪 我在我的世界里活受罪 |
| [27:56] | At home, I fight with Arizona, | 在家里 我跟亚利桑那吵架 |
| [27:57] | and then I come here and fight with Becca, | 来到这 我和贝卡吵 |
| [27:58] | and now I’m fighting with you. | 现在就跟你吵 |
| [28:00] | Well, we just haven’t figured it out yet… | 我们只是还没找到方法 |
| [28:01] | how to get her to do it. | 能让她上手 |
| [28:02] | So we’re frustrated, and she’s frustrated. | 所以我们很沮丧 她也很沮丧 |
| [28:06] | Is it wrong that I wish | 我多希望那水是酒啊 |
| [28:07] | that water were a bottle of gin? | 这样想会不会不太好 |
| [28:15] | Is that gonna be for me or… | 这是给我喝还是… |
| [28:19] | We need to talk to Becca. | 我们要跟贝卡聊聊 |
| [28:24] | It is so great that you two are trying to work things out. | 你俩愿意一起解决问题 这真好 |
| [28:27] | It is so much better for the kids. | 这样对孩子比较好 |
| [28:30] | Duckie doesn’t know this, but my husband had an affair. | 我老公搞外遇 这连艾小鸭不知道 |
| [28:34] | Oh, that’s… | 这也… |
| [28:35] | We have, uh, three boys, so we stayed together. | 我们有三个儿子 所以没离婚 |
| [28:40] | Wow, so, did you go to therapy? | 你们有一起去做咨询吗 |
| [28:42] | Because we can’t even agree on that. | 我们连这事都不能达成一致 |
| [28:43] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
| [28:44] | We didn’t feel the need to talk it to death. | 我们没觉得非得要说出来啊 |
| [28:46] | We just focused on moving forward, | 我们只想向前看 |
| [28:49] | putting it in the past. | 过去了就过去了呗 |
| [28:50] | hoping things would get better one day. | 希望以后哪天就没事了 |
| [28:52] | So, well, did that work? | 这样有用吗 |
| [28:57] | Well… we are still getting through it. | 这个么 我们还在努力中 |
| [29:18] | And we’re back to two. | 还是只有两次 |
| [29:20] | Let’s try for a third. | 再试试第三次吧 |
| [29:21] | No, no, this is the seventh. | 不 不 这都第七次了 |
| [29:22] | Two stitches ago, you tugged on your fingers. | 两缝针前 你拉了拉手指 |
| [29:25] | Two before that, | 再两缝针前 |
| [29:26] | you straightened an instrument on the tray. | 你摆弄了盘子里的器械 |
| [29:27] | Look, I can’t–I can’t keep doing this. | 我没法…我没法继续了 |
| [29:29] | – I can’t– – I know. | -我做不到 -我知道 |
| [29:31] | Then you really need to consider | 你真得好好考虑 |
| [29:32] | taking the medication. | 要不要吃药 |
| [29:34] | Okay, no, I’m not taking the damn pills! | 不 我不要吃药 |
| [29:39] | Bailey, I was gonna head up to Kepner’s shower | 贝利 我要去凯普娜的送礼会 |
| [29:42] | to steal some food. Come with me. | 去拿点吃的 跟我一起去吧 |
| [29:44] | – You just need a break. – N-n–I need… | -你得休息会 -不 我要… |
| [29:50] | to get back into surgery. | 我要回到手术室里 |
| [29:59] | I heard Nathan’s not doing so well. | 听说内森的情况不太乐观 |
| [30:02] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
| [30:04] | Yeah, I’m trying to figure out | 是啊 我在想看看 |
| [30:05] | if there’s a plan “B” we can try. | 还有没有什么后备计划 |
| [30:06] | But I don’t even know if he’s gonna… | 但我都不知道他能不能… |
| [30:10] | I heard your sheep did great. Congrats. | 听说你的试验很成功 恭喜啊 |
| [30:14] | Thanks. Actually, the sheep died. | 谢谢 其实那只羊死了 |
| [30:17] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉啊 |
| [30:20] | Did you need the printer? | 你要用打印机吗 |
| [30:21] | Yeah, but if you ne it more… | 对 不过如果你要用… |
| [30:22] | No, I’ll finish this up, and then it’s all yours. | 不了 我这就完成了 我不用了 |
| [30:25] | So can I ask you a question, | 我能问你个问题吗 |
| [30:26] | Um, about Ross? | 关于罗斯的 |
| [30:29] | Yeah, what about him? | 可以啊 他怎么了 |
| [30:30] | He seems different. | 他好像有点不一样 |
| [30:32] | Do you notice that? | 你注意到了吗 |
| [30:34] | Well, no, not really. | 没有啊 |
| [30:35] | Well, he’s not the same guy he was when he started here. | 他变了 跟以前不一样 |
| [30:37] | He’s not the guy who delivered my baby. | 他不像是当初帮我接生的那个人 |
| [30:39] | Yeah, well, we’re not the same as when we were interns either. | 我们也变了 和实习生阶段不一样了 |
| [30:42] | Well, I understand that. | 这我能理解 |
| [30:43] | But he is aggressive and mean. | 不过他变得好斗又刻薄 |
| [30:47] | I don’t know, I mean, | 我不知道怎么回事 |
| [30:48] | he spends a lot of time on your service. | 他大部分时间都跟着你 |
| [30:50] | Do you think he’s trying to be like you? | 他是不是想要像你一样啊 |
| [30:51] | Or… do you notice that? | 或是…你有注意到吗 |
| [30:53] | I’m sorry. | 什么意思 |
| [30:54] | Are you saying I taught him to be mean? | 你是说我让他变得刻薄吗 |
| [30:56] | – That’s what he’s learned from me? – No. | -这就是他在我这学的 -不是 |
| [30:58] | Because a little edge is not the worst thing for a surgeon. | 对外科医生来说 有点脾气不是坏事 |
| [31:01] | – I understand that. – And I am not mean. | -我理解 -我不刻薄 |
| [31:03] | I am effective. | 我只是注重效率 |
| [31:04] | Are you implying that I’m not? | 这意思是说我不注重效率 |
| [31:05] | Well, no, you just said I ruined a resident. | 不 你指责我毁了一位住院医师 |
| [31:07] | No, that is not what I said. | 没有 我不是这意思 |
| [31:09] | I said something is off about Ross. | 我只是说罗斯有点不对劲 |
| [31:11] | Well, maybe he got tired of people thinking | 或许是他不想别人 |
| [31:13] | he was soft around the edges. | 认为他软弱 |
| [31:15] | Maybe his focus is being a doctor, | 又或许他只想成为一名医生 |
| [31:17] | and not a flight attendant. | 而不是空乘人员 |
| [31:18] | And my job is his surgical skill, | 我教他的是手术技巧 |
| [31:20] | not his personality. | 不是培养他的性格 |
| [31:32] | Talk to me, Ross. What’s going on? | 快说 罗斯 怎么了 |
| [31:34] | Nathan’s o-2 sats are stable, so… | 内森的血氧稳定 所以… |
| [31:36] | Dr.Ross says that’s a good sign. | 罗斯医生说这是好事 |
| [31:40] | It’s an excellent sign. | 这是天大的好事啊 |
| [31:43] | He can come off the oscillator. | 他可以不用振荡器了 |
| [31:44] | It’s working? | 他好起来了吗 |
| [31:47] | I think so. | 是的 |
| [32:03] | Yes! | 太好了 |
| [32:13] | Helen! | 海伦 |
| [32:18] | – Jimmy. – Where are the car keys? | -吉米 -车钥匙在哪 |
| [32:20] | You didn’t get Alex. | 你没把阿历克斯带来 |
| [32:21] | Jimmy, it’s all right. Let’s just take you– | 吉米 没事的 我带你去 |
| [32:23] | He’s–he’s still out there waiting. | 他还在…他还在等呢 |
| [32:25] | You said you’d get him. I come home, | 你说你会接他 我回到家 |
| [32:26] | you’re just sitting on the bedroom floor! | 却看到你坐在浴室地板上 |
| [32:28] | Alex is all right, Jimmy. Li– | 阿历克斯没事 吉米… |
| [32:29] | It’s after dark! He could be anywhere! | 天都黑了 他去哪了啊 |
| [32:32] | You stupid– | 你个傻… |
| [32:33] | Leave her alone! | 不要动她 |
| [32:36] | Get out of here! | 快走 |
| [32:37] | Go! | 走 |
| [32:41] | She was supposed to get you. I was afraid you– | 她该去接你的 我怕你… |
| [32:44] | Just shut up! | 闭嘴 |
| [32:45] | Alex, please! Alex, don’t! | 阿历克斯 别这样 别这样 |
| [32:49] | Go sleep it off! | 去床上躺着吧 |
| [32:52] | Come on. | 来 |
| [32:53] | Go get some sleep. | 睡会吧 |
| [33:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
| [33:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [33:10] | Why are you sorry? He’s a junkie. | 干嘛抱歉 他是个瘾君子 |
| [33:13] | She was crazy. | 我妈是个疯子 |
| [33:15] | I started running interference for them when I was 6. | 我从六岁起就跟他们一直吵 |
| [33:17] | It’s like riding a bike. | 跟骑单车一样 |
| [33:21] | I’m just asking for one more time. | 我就想让你再试一次 |
| [33:24] | Last time, I swear. | 最后一次 我发誓 |
| [33:26] | – If you wanna go, we can just– – John, hush. | -如果你想走 我们可以… -J约翰 别说话 |
| [33:29] | Fine, you wanna waste your time? | 行 你想浪费时间 |
| [33:31] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓啊 |
| [33:33] | All right. I’ll be outside. | 好 我在外面等 |
| [33:36] | Actually, John, we need you here. | 等等 约翰 我们需要你在这 |
| [33:38] | You’re gonna stand right here, okay? | 你就站在这 |
| [33:41] | Okay. | 好 |
| [33:43] | When you’re thirsty, | 当你口渴了 |
| [33:45] | you don’t think about moving your fingers, | 你就不想动手指 |
| [33:46] | or grasping the cup. | 或是拿杯子 |
| [33:49] | You just get a drink, | 你只想要喝东西 |
| [33:51] | and the rest follows. | 剩下的自然而然就发生了 |
| [33:53] | Becca, I want you to look at John. | 贝卡 请你看着约翰 |
| [34:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
| [34:05] | When do I move the hand? | 我什么时候要动手指 |
| [34:06] | You don’t. | 不需要 |
| [34:08] | Just look at John. | 看着约翰就好了 |
| [34:10] | Think about what you want to say to him. | 你想和他说些什么 |
| [34:12] | You don’t have to say it. | 但你不说出口 |
| [34:14] | Just think about it. | 想想就可以了 |
| [34:24] | Did it just… | 是不是… |
| [34:28] | Look at John. | 看着约翰 |
| [34:32] | What do you want to say to him? | 你想和他说什么 |
| [34:51] | Becca… | 贝卡… |
| [34:54] | Becca, you touched me. | 贝卡 你握着我的手了 |
| [34:58] | I never thought you’d do that again. | 我以为你再也不能握我的手了 |
| [35:03] | Me neither. | 我也这样认为的 |
| [35:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [35:16] | Oh! You are gonna love that thing. | 你会爱死这玩意儿的 |
| [35:18] | I use mine all the time. | 我就经常用 |
| [35:20] | Great! | 太好了 |
| [35:21] | It’s a salad spinner. | 这是沙拉搅拌机 |
| [35:23] | I don’t know what it does. | 我不知道是干嘛用的 |
| [35:24] | But the guy at the store recommended it and… | 但店里的推销员建议我买它 |
| [35:27] | the receipt is on the back. | 收据贴在背面 |
| [35:29] | Thank you, mer. | 谢谢 梅 |
| [35:30] | Ooh, another bow. | 又是一个蝴蝶结 |
| [35:31] | Who’s making the ribbon bouquet? | 丝带花束是谁来做的 |
| [35:32] | Ooh, hey, yay. | 我 我 |
| [35:33] | So she can carry it at the rehearsal. | 她可以在彩排时戴上了 |
| [35:35] | Super fun. | 太好玩了 |
| [35:37] | Ooh, we are late. | 我们迟到了 |
| [35:38] | Do you think she noticed that we’re late? | 你说她知道我们迟到了吗 |
| [35:39] | I don’t even think she knows we’re invited. | 我觉得她都不知道我们有被邀请 |
| [35:41] | What did we miss? | 我们错过什么了 |
| [35:42] | Um, garlic press, coffee maker, | 挤蒜器 咖啡机 |
| [35:45] | and a delicious tray of bruschetta. | 还有一碟美味的意式烤面包 |
| [35:47] | Oh, beautiful! | 好看 |
| [35:49] | Did you even see what she got? | 你看到她拿什么了 |
| [35:51] | It doesn’t matter, | 这没关系 |
| [35:52] | as long as you say something nice. | 你只要说点好听的就行 |
| [35:53] | You gotta try the quiche. | 尝尝乳蛋饼 |
| [35:55] | Lovely! | 可爱 |
| [35:56] | – Love it. – Fantastic! | -喜欢 -好赞 |
| [35:57] | Okay, um, you know what? This one is from your sisters. | 知道吗 这是姐姐们送的 |
| [36:00] | Oh, no, not that one. | 不 不是那个 |
| [36:02] | We wanted to save that one, Duckie, to open in private. | 艾小鸭 那个留着私下里拆开 |
| [36:04] | Oh, my god. You guys, you–you actually remembered? | 天啊 你们 你们真的记得 |
| [36:09] | You remembered | 你们记得 |
| [36:10] | how much I wanna wear mom’s veil? | 我多想戴妈妈的面纱 |
| [36:11] | – No, we didn’t– – Grab it, Alice! | -不 我们不记得 -别开 |
| [36:12] | I’m trying, stop! | 我知道 住手 |
| [36:15] | Oh. This isn’t mom’s veil. | 这不是妈妈的面纱 |
| [36:17] | – Adorable! – Delightful! | -好可爱 -太好了 |
| [36:19] | It’s not. | 不是 |
| [36:20] | We are sorry. | 对不起 |
| [36:21] | That was supposed to be for later. | 这本该之后再打开的 |
| [36:22] | But since you’ve opened it… surprise! | 但既然你已经打开了 惊喜吧 |
| [36:26] | It’s for your wedding night, | 这是给你结婚那天晚上穿的 |
| [36:27] | for when you and Mathew… | 当你和马修 |
| [36:29] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
| [36:30] | There’s no reason to be embarrassed. | 没什么好尴尬的 |
| [36:31] | We all had our first times, too, right, ladies? | 我们都曾经历过第一次 是吧 姑娘们 |
| [36:34] | We wanted to give you the lingerie and some tips. | 我们想送你小内裤还有一些小建议 |
| [36:36] | The pearls, by the way, | 顺便说一句 那串珍珠 |
| [36:37] | – are for the inside– -Stop. Just stop talking. | -是在里面 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
| [36:39] | But Mathew is your first real boyfriend. | 但马修是你第一个真正的男朋友 |
| [36:41] | – We’re trying to help. – Please, don’t. | -我们想要帮忙 -别乱帮忙 |
| [36:42] | And he’s a great catch. | 他真的很好 |
| [36:43] | And you don’t have the best track record with men. | 而你跟男人相处的经历又不是很好 |
| [36:45] | No, she doesn’t have any track record. | 不 她根本没有什么经历 |
| [36:46] | When I found out you had a boyfriend, I was like, | 当我知道你有男朋友时 我就像 |
| [36:48] | “Don’t make any sudden movements.” | “这不是真的吧” |
| [36:50] | Oh, my God, stop talking to me | 上帝啊 别再说的 |
| [36:52] | – like no man has ever found me sexy. – Duckie– | -好像没有男人觉得我性感一样 – 艾小鸭 |
| [36:54] | And stop… calling me… Duckie! | 不准再叫我艾小鸭 |
| [36:58] | I’m not Duckie anymore. | 我已经不再是艾小鸭了 |
| [37:00] | My acne cleared up years ago. | 我很多年前就不再长痘子了 |
| [37:02] | I got rid of my braces in college. | 大学时我就不戴牙套了 |
| [37:04] | I-I wear contacts. I use makeup. | 我戴隐形眼镜 我会化妆 |
| [37:07] | I did years of physical therapy to correct my pigeon toes, | 我做了多年理疗治好了内八字 |
| [37:10] | and in case you haven’t noticed, | 另外 提醒你们注意 |
| [37:11] | I’ve learned how to condition my hair. | 我学会了怎么给自己做发型 |
| [37:13] | I’m not your… | 我再也不是你们的 |
| [37:14] | hopeless, ugly little sister anymore. | 无药可救的 丑八怪小妹妹了 |
| [37:17] | I am not an ugly duckling. | 我不再是丑小鸭了 |
| [37:22] | I’m a swan. | 我是天鹅 |
| [37:25] | And a surgeon–a freaking kick ass surgeon– | 还是外科医生 一名很牛的外科医生 |
| [37:28] | who, by the way, has had sex before. | 并且 我已经做过了 |
| [37:30] | Oh, my. | 我的上帝 |
| [37:31] | Does daddy know? | 爸爸知道吗 |
| [37:32] | You know what? | 告诉你们 |
| [37:33] | You’re fired as my bridesmaids, | 这么这些伴娘都被解雇了 |
| [37:35] | all three of you. | 你们三个都是 |
| [37:36] | I don’t want a single one of you | 我不希望你们中任何一个 |
| [37:37] | standing up for me at my wedding. | 在我婚礼上陪我 |
| [37:38] | Honey, don’t be silly. You have to have bridesmaids. | 亲爱的别傻了 你肯定得要伴娘的 |
| [37:42] | And I will. | 我会有的 |
| [37:45] | These are my people now. | 这些现在都是我的人 |
| [37:48] | Right? | 是吧 |
| [37:50] | – Right. – Yes. | -当然 -是的 |
| [37:54] | These are my bridesmaids. | 她们都是我的伴娘 |
| [38:06] | You owe me an apology. | 你欠我一个道歉 |
| [38:08] | April said you would’ve done exactly what I did. | 艾普丽尔说你会跟我做一样的事 |
| [38:11] | Yeah. Yeah, I told April that. | 是的 我是这么跟艾普丽尔说的 |
| [38:14] | But the truth is | 但事实是 |
| [38:15] | that you messed up this guy’s neck, | 是你戳通了那人的脖子 |
| [38:17] | and I spent eight hours fixing it yesterday. | 而让我昨天花了八小时来修补 |
| [38:19] | So how ’bout “Thank you”? | 怎么没听你说”谢谢”呢 |
| [38:20] | How ’bout you should’ve waited one second for the surgeon | 为什么不再等一小会儿 |
| [38:22] | standing right next you? I mean, what was that? | 让身边的医生来你处理呢 你是怎么了 |
| [38:25] | You felt like you had to be the big man out there? | 是觉得必须让自己成为焦点吗 |
| [38:27] | I mean, you feel threatened by me or… | 你是感觉被我威胁到了还是 |
| [38:29] | No, I don’t feel threatened by you. | 不 我没有感觉被你威胁了 |
| [38:32] | I was trying to save the guy’s life. | 我是想救那人的命 |
| [38:34] | Great. So was I. | 很好 我也是 |
| [38:40] | Okay, I don’t have a problem with you. | 好了 我对你没有任何成见 |
| [38:43] | I-I don’t have a problem with you either, man. | 我对你也没有成见 |
| [38:47] | Hope to see you at the wedding. | 期待在婚礼上见到你 |
| [38:49] | Yeah, I, uh, actually don’t know | 我 事实上我不知道 |
| [38:50] | if I’m gonna be able to make it. | 我有没有时间去 |
| [38:53] | Well, I know it would mean a lot to April if you could. | 我知道对艾普丽尔来说你的出现意义重大 |
| [38:58] | Since we’re good, | 既然我们之间没问题 |
| [39:01] | you should definitely come. | 那你当然得来了 |
| [39:19] | Before my accident, you called me a drunk. | 我出事之前 你叫我酒鬼 |
| [39:24] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
| [39:27] | There has not been a day since | 从那之后 没有一天 |
| [39:30] | – that I haven’t regretted– – You’re right. | -我不是在悔恨中度过 -你说对了 |
| [39:33] | I am a drunk. | 我是个酒鬼 |
| [39:34] | Sir… | 先生 |
| [39:35] | I’m an alcoholic, | 我酗酒 |
| [39:37] | which is why I’m here now instead of home. | 所以现在我在这里而不是在家 |
| [39:41] | It’s boring there, and lonely. | 家里很无聊 很寂寞 |
| [39:44] | And when I’m bored and lonely, | 而当我无聊寂寞时 |
| [39:46] | I wanna have a drink. | 我就想喝酒 |
| [39:47] | Hell, I wanted to have a drink when I’m happy, too. | 当然我开心的时候也会想喝酒 |
| [39:50] | I always want a drink, | 我时刻不停想喝酒 |
| [39:54] | because I have a disease, | 因为我得了一种病 |
| [39:57] | and it can’t be cured. | 治不好的病 |
| [40:00] | But it can be managed. | 但这病可以控制 |
| [40:02] | But I can’t do it by myself. | 而我自己做不来 |
| [40:05] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
| [40:08] | Accept that you have a disease, Bailey. | 接受你得病的事实 贝利 |
| [40:11] | Accept help. | 接受帮助 |
| [40:14] | We’re all here for you | 当你准备好开始 |
| [40:15] | when you’re ready to get started. | 我们都会在这帮助你 |
| [40:40] | Sometimes, the key to making progress | 有时 进步的关键 |
| [40:42] | is to recognize how to take that very first step. | 是要知道如何走出第一步 |
| [40:48] | Then you start your journey. | 然后才能开启征程 |
| [40:50] | That is not what I said, at all. | 我才不是这么说的呢 |
| [40:52] | Yeah, well, it’s not what you said. | 你就是这个意思 |
| [40:53] | It’s how you said it. That tone that you– | 是你说的方式 你的语气 |
| [40:55] | Oh, okay, so now we’re gonna fight about how we fight? | 现在我们要对我们怎么吵架的来吵一架吗 |
| [40:56] | This is– I am sick of this! | 这 我受够了 |
| [40:57] | I mean, every time we talk it–it turns into this–this– | 每次我们讨论这个 都会变成这样 |
| [41:00] | Okay, I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
| [41:01] | do you think that I’m not sick of it, Callie? | 你是觉得我还没受够吗 凯丽 |
| [41:02] | ’cause everything I say seems to piss you off! | 因为好像我说的每句话都能惹火你 |
| [41:05] | Like everything’s loaded and I don’t know if it’s– | 就像所有东西都被上了膛 我不知道 |
| [41:17] | I think talking may be the problem. | 我想问题出在我们说的太多了 |
| [41:22] | Maybe we shouldn’t… talk as much. | 也许我们不应该 说这么多话 |
| [41:39] | You hope for the best. | 祈祷最好的结果 |
| [41:44] | And you stick with it, | 坚守这个信念 |
| [41:46] | day in, | 日日 |
| [41:48] | day out. | 夜夜 |
| [41:49] | Even if you’re tired, | 即使你疲惫不堪 |
| [41:51] | even if you wanna walk away, | 即使你想离开 |
| [41:52] | you don’t. | 你也不离开 |
| [42:01] | Because you are a pioneer. | 因为你在开创未来 |
| [42:07] | Alex, Aaron, get your asses in the car… | 阿历克斯 亚伦 赶快上车 |
| [42:11] | before I give you something to cry about. | 不然我就要揍得你们痛哭流涕了 |
| [42:14] | But nobody ever said | 但从没有人说过 |
| [42:18] | it’d be easy. | 这会很简单 |