时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Grey’s Anatomy”… | 《实习医生格蕾》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Alex, you have a father. | 阿历克斯 你有父亲 |
[00:03] | I know, and he’s a dirtbag. | 我知道 但他是个王八蛋 |
[00:05] | I paged you to get Yang. | 我要你去叫杨医生来 |
[00:07] | Yang’s at the wedding. I’m here. | 她还在婚礼上 我能搞定 |
[00:08] | – Dr. Derek Shepherd. – Yes. | -德里克医生么 -我是 |
[00:10] | Please hold for the president of the United States. | 请稍等 合众国总统和你通话 |
[00:12] | I cannot believe we’re doing this! | 我们这是在干什么 |
[00:14] | All this blood… doctor, bypass — | 好多血 医生 体外循环 |
[00:16] | I have it! 2-0 silk! | 我心里有数 2-0丝线 |
[00:17] | Maybe it’s time we talked about | 也许我们该谈谈 |
[00:19] | why the hell you up and quit surgery. | 你为何退出不做外科医生了 |
[00:21] | What do we got here, son? | 现在如何了 孩子 |
[00:22] | I did this. It’s my fault. | 都是我做的 都是我的错 |
[00:24] | I love you, April. I always have. | 我爱你 艾普丽尔 一直都爱 |
[00:27] | And I think that you love me, too. | 而且我想你也爱我 |
[00:30] | Do you? | 对吧 |
[00:39] | Every day, a surgeon makes decisions | 外科医生每天都要做决定 |
[00:41] | that can go one of two ways — | 而决定带来的结果呢 |
[00:44] | either very good or very, very, very bad. | 要么很好 要么非常非常糟 |
[00:58] | The problem is, the epically great decisions | 主要问题是 那些史上最好 |
[01:01] | and the epically bad ones | 和史上最差的决定 |
[01:03] | look exactly the same when you’re making them. | 在最开始的时候完全没有区别 |
[01:13] | April, do you… | 艾普丽尔 你 |
[01:14] | Do you not want to do this? | 你不想走了么 |
[01:36] | Drive the car. | 开车 |
[01:44] | Meredith, when the president of the United States | 梅瑞狄斯 当美国总统 |
[01:46] | – calls you on the phone — – I get it. | -打电话给你 -我懂 |
[01:48] | You can’t — you can’t say no to the guy. | 你不可能拒绝他嘛 |
[01:50] | Nope. | 是不能 |
[01:51] | I mean, when they start putting government money behind a — | 他们启用政府资金 |
[01:53] | a program like that, mapping the human brain, | 用于这个项目 人脑绘图 |
[01:55] | the impact that that has worldwide is just — | 这带来的影响对全球而言 |
[01:57] | Big impact. Get me my curling iron, please. | 影响重大 麻烦帮我拿一下卷发棒 |
[02:00] | The weeping sisters have gone through | 哭鼻子姐妹花基本用光了 |
[02:02] | every tissue in this building. | 所有的纸巾 |
[02:03] | – Did you get the mother to calm down, at least? – I tried. | -那你至少让亲家母平静下吧 -我尽力了 |
[02:06] | But how was I supposed to pretend | 但我实在装不下去了 |
[02:07] | that what just happened wasn’t the coolest thing I’d ever seen? | 毕竟 他俩私奔简直是酷毙了嘛 |
[02:10] | – Cristina – You know, I’ve always been on the fence about Kepner, | -克里斯蒂娜 -虽说我一直还算维护凯普娜 |
[02:12] | but now I’m not just a friend, I’m a fan. | 但现在我不仅仅是她盆友 还是粉丝 |
[02:19] | Was that about me? | 我惹她了 |
[02:20] | No, it’s about me. | 没 是我 |
[02:21] | The president called, and I have to go back | 总统打电话来 之前的承诺 |
[02:22] | on a promise I made to her. | 现在我得反悔了 |
[02:24] | Oh, good. Better you than me. | 那就好 不是我惹的就好 |
[02:26] | – President? – Of the united states. | -总统 -美国总统 |
[02:27] | You are…not serious. | 你 不是开玩笑吧 |
[02:33] | Something’s going on at the hospital. | 医院出事了 |
[02:36] | I want him fired! | 把他炒了 |
[02:37] | I want him arrested! | 把他送警局去 |
[02:38] | Webber is watching over your father like a hawk. | 韦伯会一直守着你父亲的 |
[02:40] | His vitals are stable, and we’re gonna do our best | 他的生命体征稳定 我们会尽一切努力 |
[02:42] | to keep it that way, okay? | 保持这个现状 好么 |
[02:44] | What the hell was this kid thinking? | 那孩子当时到底在想什么 |
[02:45] | He wasn’t thinking. | 他根本没在想什么 |
[02:46] | – Yeah, no kidding. – He was hallucinating. | -别开玩笑了 -他当时出现幻觉了 |
[02:48] | He had no idea what was happening. | 根本不知道自己在干嘛 |
[02:50] | He thought the patient on the table was Heather Brooks. | 他以为手术台上的是海瑟·布鲁克斯 |
[02:52] | – Oh, my god. – What? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[02:53] | He showed me how to fudge your hours in the system | 他之前告诉我如何作假工时 |
[02:55] | so you can continue working without having to sleep. | 这样就能一直工作 不休息 |
[02:57] | For god’s sakes… | 老天 |
[02:58] | I’ll find him. | 我去找他 |
[02:59] | Cristina’s on her way. She’s gonna — | 克里斯蒂娜在赶来的路上 她 |
[03:01] | No, Yang is not touching him. | 不行 不能让杨碰他 |
[03:02] | – Alex, I think– – If that kid messed up, it’s on her. | -阿历克斯 我觉得 -他这样都是因为杨 |
[03:04] | She lets him think he runs the place. | 就是杨放纵他的 |
[03:05] | Why do you think he hacked up Jimmy’s heart all on his own?! | 否则他怎么敢一个人能给我爸做手术 |
[03:07] | Let’s just wait until we get all the facts — | 等我们把事情都弄清再 |
[03:09] | She’s screwing him! | 杨和他睡了 |
[03:13] | Okay, would you just take a breath for a second? | 你先休息一下好么 |
[03:14] | This one doesn’t even have a card! | 这个竟然没配卡片 |
[03:15] | How is April supposed to return her gift | 我们如果不把所有礼物都配好卡片 |
[03:16] | if we can’t even manage to keep the gifts with the card? | 艾普丽尔到时候怎么退礼物 |
[03:18] | Okay, we’ll find the cards. Arizona! | 好的 我们会配好卡的 亚利桑那 |
[03:20] | Stop. | 停下 |
[03:22] | – We will fix it. – No! We won’t! | -我们会弄好的 -我们不会 |
[03:26] | That’s the whole problem. | 问题就出在这 |
[03:27] | You’ve been trying to fix it — our marriage. | 我们一直在努力弄好 我们的婚姻 |
[03:29] | You’ve been trying to fix me, and you’re so good! | 你一直在努力弄好我 你一直都这么好 |
[03:31] | You’re killing yourself just to fix me! | 自己痛不欲生 还要为我考虑 |
[03:33] | You don’t have to apologize — | 你没必要道歉 |
[03:35] | I’m not! That’s the point! | 我没道歉 这才是关键 |
[03:36] | Because I’m not the same person that I was before, | 因为我不是以前的我了 |
[03:39] | and I don’t want to apologize, and I don’t want to be fixed. | 我不想道歉 也不想你来”弄好”我 |
[03:42] | Whoa, whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[03:43] | I’m not the same person I was before, either, but that doesn’t — | 我也不一样了 但是那… |
[03:45] | It’s not working, and you know it! | 你这样做根本没什么用 你明明知道 |
[03:48] | You knew it before I did. | 你早就知道了 |
[03:53] | Okay, can we just go home | 我们能不能先回家 |
[03:54] | and sit down and talk about this? | 坐下来好好谈谈 |
[03:57] | It’s not my home anymore. | 那已经不是我的家了 |
[04:03] | Maybe you could stop acting like a child — | 你能不能别那么孩子气 |
[04:05] | Oh, now I’m a child. | 现在我成孩子了 |
[04:07] | Oh, that’s great. That’s — that’s great. | 真好 真是…好 |
[04:08] | I’m childish. I caused your ocd. | 是我幼稚 是我让你得了强迫症 |
[04:10] | What — what else you got? Did I cause global warming? | 我还引起了什么 全球变暖吗 |
[04:12] | Maybe — maybe I killed JFK! That would explain a lot, right? | 大概也是我杀了肯尼迪吧 这就都说得通了 |
[04:15] | You quit surgery! | 你不想手术了 |
[04:16] | See, this was supposed to be different | 知道么 我觉得这次婚姻 |
[04:18] | than my first marriage. | 肯定要和前一次不同 |
[04:19] | I thought you understood what it means to be a surgeon! | 我以为你了解做外科医生到底意味着什么 |
[04:22] | Until you dropped it! | 但现在你放弃了 |
[04:24] | And now here I am, once again, married to a man | 于是我的丈夫又和之前那位一样 |
[04:27] | who’s waiting to see me at the end of the day, | 每晚等着我回家 |
[04:30] | waiting to see what I’m gonna do, | 时时刻刻想知道我在干什么 |
[04:33] | when I’m gonna come home! | 什么时候回家 |
[04:34] | You think I was happy | 你以为我愿意 |
[04:36] | to walk away from a surgical residency? | 放弃做外科住院医吗 |
[04:39] | You think you were, what, a- convenient excuse to dump it? | 你以为我拿你当借口放弃住院医么 |
[04:42] | Well, yes. | 没错 |
[04:43] | No, I was a damned star! | 根本不是 我TM在那可是个明星 |
[04:45] | I had found what I’d been looking for for decades, | 我好不容易找到了追寻多年的梦想 |
[04:47] | and I — I walked away from it, yes, | 然后我放弃了 没错 |
[04:49] | because I wanted to be here with you! | 那都是因为我想和你在一起 |
[04:51] | And it was the hardest choice I ever had to make. | 而那是我这辈子做的最艰难决定 |
[04:55] | You didn’t want to leave surgery? | 你还想当外科医生 |
[04:56] | No! I did not want to leave surgery. | 当然还想 |
[05:03] | Hey. Still no shane. | 嗨 还是没找到肖恩 |
[05:04] | I’m gonna try his apartment. | 我去他公寓找找 |
[05:05] | If he’s dead on the side of the road, I am going to lose it. | 他要是死在路边 我也会疯了 |
[05:08] | Could you take her home? She’s had a rough day. | 你能带她回家吗 她今天过得很惨 |
[05:11] | At a wedding? | 去婚礼还不好过 |
[05:12] | What, you drank too much champagne? | 为啥 香槟喝太多了 |
[05:13] | You have blisters on your feet from all the dancing? | 还是因为舞跳太久 脚底起水泡了 |
[05:16] | My boyfriend ran off with the bride. | 我男朋友和新娘子跑了 |
[05:18] | – What?! – There was no dancing. | -什么 -根本没有跳舞 |
[05:21] | I’m gonna find you a ride home, | 我找人送你回家 |
[05:22] | and as soon as things calm down with Alex and his dad, | 等处理完阿历克斯和他爸爸的事 |
[05:25] | I’m gonna come over | 我去你那 |
[05:26] | and we’re gonna drink a lot and burn things. | 我们喝个烂醉然后烧东西 |
[05:29] | Can you wait five minutes? | 等我五分钟好吗 |
[05:52] | Jackson, pull over. | 杰克森 停车 |
[05:54] | – Jackson, just pull over the car. – Just — what is it? | -杰克森 停车 -别…到底怎么了 |
[05:56] | Jackson, please, just pull over the car now! | 杰克森 求你了停车吧 |
[05:59] | Relax. | 冷静点 |
[06:03] | – Just calm down. – Calm down?! | -冷静一下 -我怎么冷静 |
[06:07] | What are we doing? | 我们这是在干嘛 |
[06:08] | Is — is there a plan? | 这是你计划好的吗 |
[06:10] | Is — there’s no plan. | 这…当然不是 |
[06:11] | You think I would plan to ruin your wedding? | 你以为我计划要毁掉你的婚礼吗 |
[06:12] | No — no! That doesn’t seem like you. | 我不是这个意思 你不是这样的人 |
[06:17] | All right, April, look — | 好吧 艾普丽尔 听我说… |
[06:19] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我做不到 对不起 |
[06:21] | We can’t do this. I can’t. | 我们不能这么做 我不能 |
[06:36] | They’ll fix the gutters, | 他们会修好下水管 |
[06:38] | the water damage in the bedroom, all of it. | 清理好卧室的水渍 以及其他地方 |
[06:41] | You know, I rarely see a deal go through this fast. | 我真没遇到过这么顺利的买卖 |
[06:45] | You were really ready to move. | 你们真是下定决心要搬家啊 |
[06:46] | Yeah, sometimes you just need a fresh start. | 是啊 有时候需要的只是个新的开始 |
[06:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[06:52] | Um, I’m not sure we should be popping the champagne just yet. | 我觉得现在还不急着买啦 |
[06:55] | There’s a man-sized blood stain in the bedroom. | 卧室里有一块巨大的人形血渍 |
[06:57] | Now, they said they’d replace the carpet | 现在他们又说在签合同之前 |
[06:58] | – before the close of escrow. – It’s rust. | -换地毯 -那只是生锈啦 |
[07:00] | I think they said the carpet guy’s coming today. | 他们说的是今天之内来 |
[07:02] | Oh. Let me call them. | 我给他们打电话 |
[07:05] | It’s beautiful. | 这房子真美 |
[07:06] | And it’s gonna be ours. | 而且是我们的了 |
[07:09] | It’s a murder house. | 这是间凶宅 |
[07:11] | Callie. Try. | 凯丽 试试嘛 |
[07:13] | It’s… | 这… |
[07:16] | …kind of beautiful. | 确实挺好看的 |
[07:21] | Paging Dr. Man — Dr. Sharp-dressed man. | 呼叫型男医生…呼叫时尚帅医生 |
[07:24] | I have kind of a big thing today. | 我今天有件重要的事 |
[07:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:27] | Rounds with Webber in 20, | 二十分钟后跟韦伯去巡房 |
[07:29] | followed by an E.R. shift that — fingers crossed — | 接下来在急诊室轮班 上帝保佑 |
[07:31] | could lead to my assisting | 今天下午我能有机会 |
[07:32] | on any number of grisly traumas this afternoon. | 协助处理一些吓人的外伤 |
[07:35] | What’s your thing? | 你今天有什么大事 |
[07:36] | I’m being vetted by the White House. | 我在接受白宫的审查 |
[07:39] | So it’s kind of a big day for both of us. | 这么说今天对于咱俩来说都挺重要 |
[07:40] | If Steph doesn’t want to talk about it, we can’t force it. | 如果斯蒂芬不愿意说 我们也不能逼她呀 |
[07:43] | It’s been three weeks, and we haven’t been able | 已经三周了 而我们丝毫打听不到 |
[07:44] | to get one scrap of real intel | 任何关于凯普娜 |
[07:46] | on what happened between Kepner and Avery. | 和艾弗里之间的进展 |
[07:49] | They’re avoiding each other, she’s avoiding us, | 他们在刻意回避对方 她也在回避我们 |
[07:51] | and nobody’s saying anything. | 没人肯透露任何一点消息 |
[07:54] | Warren, you sit at the grown-ups’ table. | 沃伦 你跟那些关键人物的关系不错 |
[07:55] | You have to know something. | 你肯定知道点内幕 |
[07:56] | Mnh-mnh. I don’t like gossip. | 不知道 我不喜欢八卦 |
[07:58] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[08:00] | Steph! Oh, my God, hi! | 斯蒂芬 天啊 |
[08:02] | You came out of hiding! Yay! | 你终于出现啦 太好了 |
[08:04] | I haven’t been in hiding. | 我一直也没躲起来呀 |
[08:06] | Okay, I’ve been in hiding, but… | 好吧 我是躲起来了 可是 |
[08:09] | time heals wounds or whatever. | 时间是疗伤的最佳良药 |
[08:12] | – Really? – Yeah, absolutely. | -真的吗 -千真万确 |
[08:14] | That’s Shane’s gear. Is he back? | 那是肖恩的东西 他回来了吗 |
[08:17] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没见过他 |
[08:18] | I can’t believe the board decided to let him come back. | 我真不敢相信董事们居然决定让他回来 |
[08:20] | Yeah, I bet a couple weeks’ rest did him good. | 我相信休息了几周后他状态肯定好多了 |
[08:22] | He’s a — he’s a good kid who went down a bad road. | 他是个好孩子 只不过一时走错了路 |
[08:25] | Can it, pops. | 闭嘴吧 老爹 |
[08:28] | How old do you people think I am? | 你们到底觉得我有多老呀 |
[08:31] | 49. | 四十九 |
[08:34] | Ben Warren, you forgot your lunch. | 本·沃伦 你忘带午饭了 |
[08:36] | You didn’t — you didn’t have to do that, baby. | 你不用 你不用特地给我送过来 宝贝 |
[08:37] | I was — I was gonna go to the cafeteria. | 我 我准备去餐厅吃的 |
[08:39] | You do that, you’re gonna grab a pizza or a burger | 你要是去餐厅 肯定就随便吃比萨或汉堡 |
[08:43] | and then come complaining to me about heartburn, | 然后又跑来跟我抱怨你胃受不了 |
[08:45] | and I don’t want to hear it. | 我才不想听呢 |
[08:50] | Can I change my answer? | 我可以改答案吗 |
[08:52] | ‘Cause now I want to say you’re 12. | 因为现在我觉得你最多十二岁 |
[08:55] | You told her what? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[08:56] | She’s been dodging my calls for weeks. | 她已经几个礼拜不接我电话了 |
[08:57] | Someone needs to take responsibility for Jimmy, | 总要有人为吉米负责 |
[08:59] | and it’s not gonna be me. | 而那个人绝对不会是我 |
[09:00] | Technically, they’re still married. | 严格来讲 他俩还是夫妻关系 |
[09:01] | Yeah, but you can’t just lie. | 是没错 但你也不能撒谎呀 |
[09:02] | Turns out I can. It’s really easy. | 我还真能 而且撒谎容易得很 |
[09:06] | Good God, you look just like your father. | 天啊 你跟你父亲长得真是一模一样啊 |
[09:09] | Sorry. Alex. | 抱歉 我叫阿历克斯 |
[09:10] | This is my fiance, Jo Wilson. | 这位是我的未婚妻乔·威尔逊 |
[09:14] | Naomi. | 我是娜奥米 |
[09:15] | Right. Well, we’re gonna walk this way. | 好的 请跟我这边来 |
[09:21] | Mvc pileup at the downtown waterfront. Whoa! | 市中心江边发生连环车祸 |
[09:23] | We’ve got multiple victims coming in here, people! | 大家注意了 有多名伤员入院 |
[09:25] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[09:26] | Cars took out a bunch of pedestrians, too. | 车祸也伤及到了若干名行人 |
[09:28] | – Was she conscious in the field? – Nope. | -发现她时她还清醒吗 -不清醒 |
[09:29] | Okay, let’s get her to Trauma Room 4. | 好的 把她送到创伤四室吧 |
[09:34] | Ross! I need hands. | 罗斯 我需要帮忙 |
[09:35] | Ross, stay where you are. | 罗斯 待着别动 |
[09:37] | You’re with me today. | 你今天跟我 |
[09:39] | Edwards, go help Avery. | 爱德华兹 去帮艾弗里 |
[09:41] | Avery? | 艾弗里 |
[09:41] | Oh. No. Sorry, uh… | 不是 抱歉 |
[09:43] | Not Edwards. Okay. | 爱德华兹不行 好吧 |
[09:45] | Warren, Avery needs hands. | 沃伦 艾弗里需要帮忙 |
[09:47] | Now, hang on a second. Warren’s with me. | 等一下 沃伦今天跟我 |
[09:49] | You can’t break up the big dogs. | 你不能拆散我们这对黄金组合 |
[09:50] | Webber, I’m having enough trouble | 韦伯 光是琢磨谁能跟谁 |
[09:52] | juggling who can work with who. | 我已经很头大了 |
[09:54] | Don’t make it any harder. | 别再给我添乱了 |
[09:55] | Oh, for God’s sake, I’ll go with Avery. | 上帝啊 我去跟艾弗里就是了 |
[09:57] | Wouldn’t want to break up the “old dogs” or anything. | 我可不想拆散你们这对”老爹组合” |
[10:00] | It’s big dogs. | 是黄金组合 |
[10:02] | No, not a dog. | 不 不是狗 |
[10:04] | It was a cat — a really big cat. | 是只猫 一直很大的猫 |
[10:07] | – Coming through! – Another coming! | -借过 -又一名伤者 |
[10:09] | Pedestrian, hit by a car, vitals are stable. | 被车撞到的行人 生命体征稳定 |
[10:11] | Possible fracture to the right arm. | 右臂可能有骨折 |
[10:13] | Holy crap! | 我的妈呀 |
[10:15] | You know it’s not my face that’s injured. | 你知道受伤的不是我的脸 |
[10:17] | It’s my arm. | 而是我的胳膊 |
[10:24] | Meow. | 喵 |
[10:28] | – Over there. – Oh, okay. | -在那边 -好的 |
[10:32] | Dr. Shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[10:33] | Miles Green. This is Rita Belmont. | 迈尔斯·格林 她是丽塔·贝尔蒙特 |
[10:34] | Nice to meet you, Miles. Rita, pleasure. | 很高兴见到你们 迈尔斯 丽塔 |
[10:35] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[10:37] | Yeah, we knew you’d be late. | 没事 我们知道你会来晚 |
[10:38] | We’ve been tracking your phone | 自从上次通话后 |
[10:39] | since last we spoke. | 我们一直在监听你的电话 |
[10:43] | No, I’m messing with you! | 才怪 我逗你玩呢 |
[10:43] | We don’t track your phone. Come on, have a seat. | 我们不会监听电话 请坐吧 |
[10:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:47] | But, uh, don’t kid yourself, | 不过 你也别放松 |
[10:49] | because we do know a crazy amount of stuff about you. | 因为我们还是知道一些你的事 |
[10:52] | Now, the white house requires a deeper-than-normal | 白宫要求任何与总统项目 |
[10:54] | background check on anyone associated | 有关系的人都得接受 |
[10:55] | with the president’s programs, | 严格的背景调查 |
[10:56] | so this process can get a little personal. | 所以这个过程可能涉及私人信息 |
[10:59] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[11:00] | Great. So, you know, let’s just, uh… | 太好了 那我们就 |
[11:03] | ask you a few questions, | 问你一些问题 |
[11:04] | eat a little lunch, and go home happy. | 吃点午饭 然后高高兴兴回家 |
[11:05] | What do you say? Okay. | 你觉得怎么样 好啊 |
[11:07] | Let’s start with your wife. | 那我们先从你妻子开始 |
[11:09] | So, uh, you two met when | 你们两个认识时 |
[11:11] | she was a student of yours, was she not? | 她是你的学生 对吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah, I suppose. | 对 应该是吧 |
[11:18] | Is that bad? | 有什么不妥吗 |
[11:23] | You feel like, uh, getting out of the lab for half a day? | 你想离开实验室半天吗 |
[11:26] | I’ve got an aortic aneurysm repair. | 我有个主动脉瘤修复手术 |
[11:29] | Really? | 真的 |
[11:30] | You want to do it together? | 你想一起做吗 |
[11:31] | Unless you’re busy or don’t want to. | 除非你还忙着或者不想做 |
[11:33] | No, I’d love to. Sure. Are you sure? | 不 我想做 当然了 你确定吗 |
[11:36] | Positive. It’d be fun, right? | 当然 会很有趣的 对吗 |
[11:38] | Okay. Great. | 好啊 太好了 |
[11:40] | And I was just walking down the street | 我当时正顺着路走呢 |
[11:42] | and some chick blows through a red light — | 然后一个胆小鬼直接闯了红灯 |
[11:44] | Six-car smash-up. | 接着六辆车相撞 |
[11:46] | One even comes up on the sidewalk and takes me out. | 有一辆甚至冲到了人行道上 撞到了我 |
[11:49] | Stupid woman… | 蠢女人 |
[11:50] | His pupils are unresponsive. | 他的瞳孔无反应 |
[11:51] | These are contacts, right? | 这些是有色镜片 对吗 |
[11:52] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[11:53] | And the teeth are…? | 那这些牙齿呢 |
[11:55] | Veneers — permanent. Whiskers — piercings. | 镶上去的 永久的 胡须是穿刺的 |
[11:59] | So, you guys gonna doctor me up or what? | 你们到底要不要给我看病了 |
[12:02] | He complained of abdominal tenderness. | 他说他腹部压痛 |
[12:04] | Right, uh, get a C.T. to rule out internal injuries, | 对 去做个CT 排除内伤的可能 |
[12:07] | and then we’ll fix the arm. | 然后我们来治疗胳膊 |
[12:10] | You know what? Um, t-there was a little kid out there — | 当时那里有个小孩 |
[12:13] | cracked her head open. | 把头都撞破了 |
[12:14] | – Is she okay? – We can find out. | -她怎么样 -我们去问问 |
[12:16] | Yeah, you know what? Let’s just worry about | 对 咱们还是多关心关心 |
[12:17] | getting you out of here with all of your nine lives, okay? | 让你的九条命都活下去吧 好吗 |
[12:23] | Hustle up, Ross. | 快点 罗斯 |
[12:23] | You’re trying to protect her airway, not make it worse. | 你应该保护她的气道 而不是弄得更糟 |
[12:26] | Epiglottis is in the way. | 喉软骨挡着了 |
[12:28] | I can’t see the… | 我看不见 |
[12:30] | Dr. Warren, take over for Dr. Ross. | 沃伦医生 接手罗斯医生 |
[12:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:45] | Now, that is how a second-year resident intubates. | 这才是二年级医生插管的手法 |
[12:48] | Okay, Ross, go find her phone. | 罗斯 去找找她手机 |
[12:50] | See if she has any emergency contacts listed, | 看她有没有列出紧急联络人 |
[12:52] | unless you want Dr. Warren to show you how to do that, too. | 除非这事你也让沃伦医生示范 |
[13:00] | Ross is still a little fragile. | 罗斯现在还很脆弱 |
[13:03] | That kind of tough love may wash him out | 你这种严厉的爱会直接击垮他的 |
[13:05] | before he had a chance to get back on his feet. | 他连站起来的机会都没有 |
[13:07] | You don’t mistake any of this for love. | 我本来就只有严厉没有爱 |
[13:09] | If I had my way, he would not be here. | 如果我是拍板的人 他早卷铺盖走人了 |
[13:11] | If the board want to go against my recommendation | 但董事会拒绝了我的建议 |
[13:13] | and bring him back, that’s fine. | 让他回来 那就算了 |
[13:14] | But I’m still the chief of surgery, | 但我还是外科主任 |
[13:15] | so I will deal with him as I see fit. | 我会按照自己认为合适的方法处理 |
[13:21] | You didn’t bring your son. | 你没把你的孩子带来 |
[13:22] | Wasn’t any reason to bring Nicky. | 没必要带尼基来 |
[13:24] | I’m really only here for that guitar. | 我来就是为了那把吉他 |
[13:25] | You can do whatever you want with the rest of his stuff. | 其他的东西 你可以随意处置 |
[13:28] | Keep it, toss it. Dealer’s choice. | 留着或者扔了 你决定 |
[13:35] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[13:37] | He’s not dead? | 他没死 |
[13:38] | No. | 没有 |
[13:39] | – You lied to me. – Yeah. | -你骗我 -对 |
[13:51] | You know, this is our first surgery together | 发生了那些乱七八糟的事情后 |
[13:53] | since everything fell apart. | 这是咱们第一次做手术 |
[13:54] | I know. I’m enjoying it. | 我知道 感觉不错 |
[13:57] | Me too, but I have a question that might ruin the mood. | 我也是 但我有个问题或许会破坏气氛 |
[14:00] | Well, just ask your question. | 尽管问吧 |
[14:02] | Where is Shane? | 肖恩去哪了 |
[14:04] | After the way you pushed us all to let him come back… | 你那么努力说服我们让他回来 |
[14:07] | I — you were right about him. | 我 你对他的看法是对的 |
[14:08] | I should’ve seen it coming. | 我早应该发现的 |
[14:10] | I am so pissed at him. | 我太生他的气了 |
[14:12] | I’m afraid if I see him again, | 我怕我再见到他 |
[14:14] | I’ll rip his arms out by the root. | 会忍不住把他整条胳膊卸下来 |
[14:16] | Plus, Alex just started talking to me again. | 再说 阿历克斯终于理我了 |
[14:18] | You know, the parenting books say | 家教书是这么说的 |
[14:20] | when your kid does something wrong, | 如果你的孩子做错事 |
[14:21] | you have to put your anger aside when you talk to them. | 和孩子谈话时 要把你的愤怒收起来 |
[14:24] | Oh, is that how you’re dealing with Derek? | 你就是这么对德里克的 |
[14:25] | Totally. | 没错 |
[14:27] | And what’s awesome is, the nicer I am, | 最爽的是 我越温柔 |
[14:29] | the guiltier he feels. | 他越内疚 |
[14:31] | It’s the only fun I have lately. | 这是我最近唯一的乐趣 |
[14:33] | Mer, the president called him personally. | 梅 总统亲自给他打电话 |
[14:35] | You really want to defend him | 我们如此融洽和谐的时候 |
[14:36] | when we were having such a good time? | 你还要向着他说话吗 |
[14:38] | You’re right. Screw the guy. | 你说得对 他是混蛋 |
[14:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:41] | A proposal’s a big deal. You remember a proposal. | 求婚是大事 人们都会铭记求婚的时刻 |
[14:44] | Was I drunk? Do I drink too much? | 我醉了吗 我喝了很多吗 |
[14:47] | – You do drink a lot. – Screw your life. | -你确实喝了挺多 -画圈圈诅咒你 |
[14:49] | Screw your perfect little life. | 诅咒你这完美的人生 |
[14:51] | What part of “accidentally engaged” sounds perfect to you? | 莫名其妙订婚了 哪里完美 |
[14:54] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[14:56] | It was at the wedding. | 是在婚礼上 |
[14:57] | Stop talking about weddings and engagements. | 别再说婚礼和订婚了 |
[14:59] | She just got left at the altar. | 她在圣坛上被甩了 |
[15:01] | No, she wasn’t. | 没有啊 |
[15:02] | She was left near an altar. | 她在圣坛附近被甩的 |
[15:03] | Ow! What? | 打我干嘛 |
[15:05] | Sorry, I just — I needed the C.T. for a patient. | 抱歉 我要病人的C.T.扫描 |
[15:08] | – My patient needs a C.T. – We’re almost done. | -我的病人要做C.T.扫描 -就快好了 |
[15:11] | Great! Cool. Take your time. I want you to have it, really. | 很好 别急 我不是跟你抢 |
[15:14] | I’ll just come back later. | 我一会再来 |
[15:16] | – What a bitch. – Totes. | -绝世贱人 -顶 |
[15:18] | You need closure. Why don’t you just go talk to Jackson? | 你需要一个说法 为何不找杰克森谈谈 |
[15:20] | Why don’t you just talk to your fiance? | 那你干嘛不去找你未婚夫谈谈 |
[15:34] | This can’t be legal. | 这不合法 |
[15:35] | You can’t just call someone up | 如果他没死 你就不能 |
[15:36] | and say “He’s dead” if it’s not true. | 随便给人打电话 说他死了 |
[15:38] | Well, he is dying. | 他正在死亡 |
[15:39] | He’s septic. His organs are failing. | 他有败血症 他的器官正在衰竭 |
[15:41] | He’s got a few days at the most. | 他最多还能撑几天 |
[15:43] | Look, he knows you’re coming. | 听着 他知道你赶来了 |
[15:45] | So, what, I’m supposed to sit in there, hold his hand, | 所以呢 我就该坐在那 握着他的手 |
[15:48] | and kiss away his tears like he wasn’t a complete bastard? | 吻去他的眼泪 忘记他是人渣 |
[15:51] | That guitar belonged to my father. | 那把吉他是我父亲的 |
[15:53] | Left me three of them when he died. | 他去世时 给我留下三把 |
[15:55] | Jimmy pawned the other two. | 吉米当掉了其中两把 |
[15:56] | One day, the third one disappeared. | 有一天 第三把也不见了 |
[15:58] | And so did he. | 他也随之消失 |
[15:59] | Look, it all started because he came in here | 事情的起因 是他跑到这 |
[16:00] | trying to get clean — for you and Nicky. | 想要戒毒 为了你和尼基 |
[16:03] | I mean, it was hell, but he did it. | 期间受尽折磨 可他坚持住了 |
[16:04] | At this point, I think you’re the only reason | 在这种情况下 你是他坚持下去 |
[16:07] | he’s still trying to hang on. | 唯一的理由 |
[16:09] | Don’t bail on him now. | 现在不要放弃他 |
[16:24] | I was with Jimmy for five years. | 我和吉米在一起五年 |
[16:26] | I know what it sounds like when he’s full of crap. | 他满嘴扯谎的样子 我非常清楚 |
[16:29] | You are 100% his son. | 你绝对是他亲生儿子 |
[16:37] | It took 15 surgeries total. | 前后总共15场手术 |
[16:42] | Spent everything I had. | 花费了我的全部家当 |
[16:43] | How many people do you know that are unhappy with who they are? | 你们身边 有多少人不满于自己的现状 |
[16:47] | And do they do anything to change it? | 他们有尝试改变吗 |
[16:49] | ‘Cause, see, I didn’t like who I was. | 因为我不喜欢过去的自己 |
[16:51] | But I had the balls to become who I wanted to be. | 我却有胆量 变成我想要的样子 |
[16:55] | I committed. | 我忠实于自己 |
[16:56] | Some people get a gym membership. | 有些人参加健身俱乐部 |
[16:58] | You went all-in. | 你则一次性全押进去了 |
[16:59] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[17:01] | How’s it go over with the ladies? | 你女人缘如何呢 |
[17:04] | Well, you know, I had a girlfriend when I started all this. | 刚开始时 我有个女朋友 |
[17:08] | She loved it. | 她当时很喜欢 |
[17:10] | You know, but that ended… and, uh… | 然后 就没有然后了 |
[17:15] | Listen, let’s just say the cat man | 总而言之呢 本猫人还是 |
[17:16] | gets more than his share of tail, okay? | 很有女人缘的好么 |
[17:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:20] | – That’s all I’m saying. – Yeah. | -就是这样 -好的 |
[17:25] | Hey, what’s the word on that little kid? | 那个孩子有消息了吗 |
[17:28] | She wake up yet? | 她醒了吗 |
[17:29] | Well, I am so sorry, | 非常抱歉 |
[17:31] | But patient information’s confidential, so… | 但病人的信息属于隐私 所以 |
[17:34] | It’s bad news, then, huh? | 情况不容乐观 对吧 |
[17:42] | All right, you can go ahead and remove those clamps. | 好了 你可以撤去那些钳子了 |
[17:49] | Is there something you need to say to me, Dr. Murphy? | 你是不是有什么异议啊 墨菲医生 |
[17:51] | You couldn’t have given her a heads-up, | 你本可以提前跟她说的 |
[17:54] | in the months you were seeing each other? | 这几个月来有那么多机会 |
[17:56] | She was worried about Kepner. | 她很担心凯普娜 |
[17:58] | She asked about it, and you didn’t say anything. | 也问过 可你当时什么也没说 |
[18:00] | What, were you just waiting for the right time | 慢着 难道你这是在等待好时机 |
[18:02] | to publicly humiliate her? | 来公开羞辱她吗 |
[18:09] | I could’ve just kept working. | 我本可以一直埋头工作 |
[18:10] | I didn’t even have to ask you. | 根本没必要去问你 |
[18:11] | Why the hell did I ask you? | 我怎么那时就去问了你呢 |
[18:12] | I guess you have a problem with impulse control. | 我猜你是没学会如何控制情绪吧 |
[18:14] | I have been trying to apologize to her for weeks now. | 我这几周一直都尝试着向她道歉 |
[18:16] | She walks away the moment she sees me coming. | 每次她一见到我来就走了 |
[18:20] | I am miserable about what I did to her. | 我真的为我对她所做的感到愧疚 |
[18:23] | I had no idea I was gonna do it… | 直到那事发生之前 |
[18:27] | not till the moment it happened. | 我都没预料到自己会这么做 |
[18:29] | Still, Steph’s alone, | 斯蒂芬依旧单身 |
[18:30] | Kepner’s alone, you’re alone. | 凯普娜也是 你也是 |
[18:33] | Everybody’s pretty miserable. | 每个人都很痛苦 |
[18:36] | Seems like it all worked out really well, doesn’t it? | 完美大结局 不是吗 |
[18:40] | Dr. Murphy, I’m gonna get back to fixing this man’s arm. | 墨菲医生 我打算先弄好这男人的手臂 |
[18:43] | Now, you can glare at me all you want to, | 现在你可以随意看 |
[18:45] | but you are gonna help. | 但你得帮忙 |
[18:51] | They were all just staring at me, judging me, | 他们一直都盯着我看 对我评头论足 |
[18:53] | with their little resident eyes. | 用他们那种小住院医的眼神 |
[18:55] | Like they used to stare at you — | 就像他们以前盯着你看那样 |
[18:56] | cheater eyes. | 鄙视你出轨了 |
[18:57] | Ooh, yeah. Cheater eyes are the worst. | 那种感觉最糟透了 |
[18:58] | But it’s not like you deserve it, right? | 但这并不是说你活该 对吧 |
[19:00] | I mean, you and Jackson — | 我是说 你和杰克森的事 |
[19:01] | it’s not the same thing. | 跟那不是一码事 |
[19:02] | I mean, is it? | 难道不是吗 |
[19:04] | Well, I — | 那个 我 |
[19:05] | Hey, Renee called. | 嘿 蕾妮打了电话过来 |
[19:06] | The carpet’s gonna be done by 3:00, | 地毯三点就能弄好 |
[19:07] | And then we have an appointment with the notary at 5:00. | 然后我们约了公证人五点见 |
[19:10] | Oh, you guys are signing papers on the house today? | 你们今天就要去签法律文书吗 |
[19:12] | – That is so great! – Well, maybe not. | -这太好了 -但事与愿违 |
[19:14] | There’s no way I can be out of here before 5:00. | 我今天五点前绝对脱不了身 |
[19:15] | No, it’s fine. He’s a traveling notary. | 不 没关系 他是现场公证人 |
[19:17] | – He can come to us. – Splendid. | -他可以来找我们 -很好 |
[19:19] | Oh, and I have this ice-cream maker | 我刚好有个冰激凌机 |
[19:20] | I couldn’t figure out how to send back. | 但不知道怎么退回去 |
[19:21] | That’ll be your housewarming gift! | 那就送给你们做乔迁礼物好了 |
[19:23] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你们 |
[19:25] | I told you we should’ve kept track of the cards. | 我早告诉你我们要整理礼物卡片 |
[19:27] | What happened? Did you get the dirt | 怎么了 关于她和艾弗里 |
[19:29] | on her and Avery? | 有什么消息吗 |
[19:30] | I’ve been trying to get Ben to do recon with the residents, | 我一直想叫本去探探那群住院医的口风 |
[19:32] | But he’s all, “I don’t like to gossip.” | 但他总是一副我不喜欢八卦的样子 |
[19:33] | – What?! – Dr. Torres, | -什么 -托瑞斯医生 |
[19:34] | Robert Fischer’s missing from his room, | 罗伯特·费舍尔不在他的病房 |
[19:36] | and nobody knows where he is. | 没人知道他去哪了 |
[19:38] | The cat man! The cat got out. | 猫人啊 他跑了 |
[19:40] | Dr. Ross, how about a little lunch with the big dogs? | 罗斯医生 和黄金组合一起吃午餐如何 |
[19:43] | Dr. Hunt wants me to triple-check | 亨特医生要我在带佩妮进手术室前 |
[19:44] | all of Penny’s labs before we take her to surgery. | 再三核查她的实验室检查结果 |
[19:46] | Well, we’re not taking her into surgery for a while. | 我们一时半会儿还不会带她进手术室 |
[19:48] | You have time to sit down. | 你有的是时间坐下 |
[19:54] | Besides, Dr. Warren could use some friends his own age. | 更何况 沃伦医生到这年纪需要点朋友 |
[19:58] | How old do you think I am? | 你以为我很老吗 |
[20:00] | Is that a dinosaur? | 那是只恐龙吗 |
[20:05] | “Have a wonderful day, my special boy. | “祝你有个美妙的一天 我的小男神 |
[20:07] | Don’t forget to wash your hands.” | 别忘了饭前洗手” |
[20:09] | I obviously have Tuck’s lunch by mistake. | 肯定是不小心给了我塔克的午餐 |
[20:14] | Yeah, I’m getting a burger. | 我还是去拿个汉堡吃吧 |
[20:19] | It’s chief Hunt. | 是亨特主任 |
[20:21] | I really need to get those labs. | 我真得去拿实验室结果了 |
[20:22] | I’ll see you in surgery. | 等会儿手术室见 |
[20:36] | I’m sorry, kid. | 真抱歉 孩子 |
[20:38] | I just want to say I’m sorry. | 我只想说声抱歉 |
[20:40] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[20:43] | So get better, okay? | 你要好起来 明白吗 |
[20:44] | Just… | 只要 |
[20:47] | Just get better. | 只要你好起来 |
[20:53] | Hey! Hey! What are you doing in here?! | 嘿 你在这干嘛 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry! | 很抱歉 |
[21:06] | It happened before Kepner’s wedding, didn’t it? | 就在凯普娜婚礼之前 对吧 |
[21:09] | You — you said all that stuff about being together forever | 你说的什么永远在一起 |
[21:12] | and having a family. | 一起构建一个家庭 |
[21:13] | That was you proposing. | 你是想求婚 |
[21:15] | Are you serious right now? | 你真的没听懂吗 |
[21:19] | What do you — what do you think it was? | 那你觉得我是在说什么 |
[21:20] | I thought that you were upset about your dad. | 我觉得你那时还在生你父亲的气 |
[21:22] | Proposals usually end in “Will you marry me?” | 求婚时说的都是”你愿意嫁给我吗” |
[21:24] | If I’d understood, I never would have said– | 要是我知道 我就不会说 |
[21:26] | Well, great. | 很好 |
[21:27] | Naomi’s walking out on Jimmy, | 娜奥米要离开吉米 |
[21:28] | And now you’re walking out on me. | 现在你又要离开我 |
[21:29] | – It’s freakin’ kismet. – Listen to me! | -真是命啊 -听我说 |
[21:30] | I’m not walking out on you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[21:32] | But we can’t get married | 但不能因为你爸的事 |
[21:33] | just because you’re screwed up about your dad. | 我们就要结婚 |
[21:35] | Don’t use him as an excuse for cold feet. | 别拿他当作你退缩的借口 |
[21:37] | If you don’t want to get married, just say so. | 你要是不想结婚就吱一声 |
[21:38] | I don’t! I’m not ready. Okay? | 我不想结 我还没准备好呢 |
[21:42] | But that’s not the point. This isn’t about love. | 可这不是关键 这不是爱不爱的事 |
[21:43] | – This is about grief… – I’m not grieving! | -这是该伤心的时候 -我才不伤心 |
[21:46] | Alex– | 阿历克斯 |
[21:48] | Damn it! | 混蛋 |
[21:56] | Well, your sister’s drug problem’s under control. | 你妹妹的毒瘾已经控制住了 |
[21:58] | She’s sober, still going to meetings. | 一直没吸了 不过还有去集会 |
[22:00] | She is? Yeah. | 是吗 很好 |
[22:01] | She doesn’t concern us. | 我们不担心她 |
[22:03] | Hiring undocumented workers– now, that’ll get you the boot. | 雇佣无记录的员工 会让你很麻烦 |
[22:06] | That and outstanding debt, | 还有未偿债务 |
[22:07] | but you’re good there– no student loans, even. | 可你还好 都没有学生贷款 |
[22:11] | Dr. Shepherd, | 谢博德医生 |
[22:11] | What can you tell us about Michael Boetcher? | 能跟我们说说迈克尔·拜彻吗 |
[22:16] | Michael Boetcher. | 迈克尔·拜彻 |
[22:19] | Is Michael, uh… | 迈克尔他 |
[22:23] | Is he relevant to this? | 他和这事有关系吗 |
[22:25] | Let’s start with why you’ve been sending his mother | 先说说你为什么 |
[22:27] | $3,500 every month. | 每月给他妈妈寄3500刀吧 |
[22:38] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[22:39] | Are they? | 他们呢 |
[22:41] | No, they’re not here. | 他们不在 |
[22:42] | I’m afraid… if I told you how much it… | 我怕我要是告诉你 |
[22:47] | means to me that you got them to come on a plane… | 他们做飞机来这事对我有多重要 |
[22:50] | you might call them and tell them to forget it. | 你就会给他们打电话跟他们说算了吧 |
[22:55] | Take it easy. | 别想了 |
[22:57] | I still don’t know | 我还是不明白 |
[22:59] | how you managed to convince them to come. | 你是怎么劝他们过来的 |
[23:03] | I told them you were dead. | 我跟他们说你死了 |
[23:07] | Wishful thinking? | 正是你希望的吧 |
[23:11] | Where’s my guitar? | 我的吉他呢 |
[23:14] | I threw some of your stuff in storage. | 我把你的东西放起来了 |
[23:17] | Oh, Alex… | 阿历克斯 |
[23:19] | Can you bring it back down? | 能把它找回来吗 |
[23:21] | It belonged to Naomi’s dad. | 那是娜奥米爸爸的 |
[23:24] | I took it. | 我拿走的 |
[23:26] | Of all the crap I’ve done, that was one of the lowest. | 这是我做的最差劲的一件事 |
[23:31] | I want to give it back. | 我想还回去 |
[23:33] | Please. | 拜托 |
[23:35] | Make sure I’m awake when they — when they get here. | 他们来时确保我还清醒着 |
[23:47] | Well, looks like the bone’s still intact, | 看来骨头还很完好 |
[23:49] | So you didn’t do too much damage. | 所以你基本上没什么伤 |
[23:52] | I never should’ve done it. | 我真不该这么干 |
[23:53] | You think? | 是吗 |
[23:56] | I never should have left the house. | 我真不该出屋 |
[23:59] | This whole accident happened, | 整件意外的发生 |
[24:00] | all these people were hurt because of me! | 所有这些人受的伤都是因为我 |
[24:03] | Because of some stupid thing I’ve done to myself! | 因为我对自己做的这件蠢事 |
[24:06] | You know, when I started this, my parents — everybody — | 刚开始的时候 我的父母 所有人 |
[24:08] | said, “You think you’re gonna like this in 20 years?” | 都说”你20年后不会后悔吗” |
[24:14] | I thought I would. | 我以为自己不会 |
[24:17] | I thought I knew who I was. | 我以为我了解自己 |
[24:20] | I was 19. | 我那时才19岁 |
[24:25] | So now I work from home– | 现在我在家工作 |
[24:26] | same data-entry job for 16 years. | 重复了16年数据录入工作 |
[24:30] | I can’t date. | 我不能约会 |
[24:31] | The kind of women who find me attractive | 那些觉得我吸引人的女人 |
[24:33] | scare the crap out of me. | 都吓死我了 |
[24:35] | I don’t have friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[24:36] | People stare, people laugh… | 人们盯着我看 笑话我 |
[24:40] | People punch. | 还会有人打我 |
[24:44] | And time goes by, and I realize | 时间就这么过去了 我才意识到 |
[24:45] | I haven’t left my house in a year and a half. | 我有一年半没出屋了 |
[24:48] | I said to myself, “Rob, you got to do something. | 我对自己说 “你得做点什么 |
[24:49] | “You– you got to try and live again. | 你要试着重新生活 |
[24:52] | “Just go out. | 走出去 |
[24:54] | Just go for a walk.” | 就出去走走” |
[24:56] | That was this morning. | 就是这个早晨 |
[25:01] | Uh, we’re just gonna finish splinting this up, | 我们要把这个夹板绑好 |
[25:03] | make sure it’s stable, okay? | 确保它稳固 |
[25:06] | Can you make it quick? | 能快点吗 |
[25:09] | I just want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[25:15] | Jimmy’s B.P.’s gone to crap. | 吉米的血压快不行了 |
[25:17] | In and out of consciousness? | 还是意识模糊吗 |
[25:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:21] | This is it, isn’t it? | 没办法了 是吗 |
[25:22] | He’s out of time. | 他快不行了 |
[25:24] | – You okay? – What? | -你还好吗 -什么 |
[25:26] | Give me a break, Mer. Not you, too. | 你也别再问我了 梅 |
[25:28] | You of all people should understand. | 你应该最能理解我了 |
[25:33] | You think there’s anything you can do? | 你觉得有什么事你可以帮的吗 |
[25:35] | He has a DNR. I don’t think so. | 他选择放弃抢救 我也没办法 |
[25:38] | – Let’s finish up here and go take a look. – Okay. | -我们把这儿做完 就去看看吧 -好的 |
[25:44] | More suction. | 再抽吸一下 |
[25:45] | Got a bleeder. Clamp, please. | 有出血 血管钳 |
[25:47] | Hold on. Dr. Ross, take over. | 等一下 罗斯医生 你来接手 |
[25:53] | Which blood vessel is that? | 这是什么血管 |
[25:56] | It’s a branch of the superior mesenteric artery. | 是肠系膜上动脉的一个分支 |
[26:00] | And how are you gonna repair it? | 那你准备怎么修复它 |
[26:02] | I’m gonna throw a surgical tie around the clamp. | 我打算在血管钳夹住的地方打一个外科结 |
[26:04] | 3-0 silk on a passer. | 带线 3-0丝线 |
[26:05] | – And what does the superior mesenteric artery supply? – The midgut. | -肠系膜上动脉营养哪些地方 -中肠 |
[26:09] | – And what is the origin of the midgut? – What? | -中肠起源于哪里 -什么 |
[26:13] | The embryology. | 胚胎学起源 |
[26:15] | Dr. Hunt, I think he could probably do the tie | 亨特医生 我想他就算不给他上解剖课 |
[26:17] | without the anatomy lesson. | 他也知道怎么打结 |
[26:18] | Dr. Webber, I think a surgeon should be able to demonstrate | 韦伯医生 我想一个外科医生 |
[26:20] | a complete understanding of the part of the body | 在对身体某一部分手术前 |
[26:22] | before he operates on it. | 应该有着充分的理解认识 |
[26:25] | The midgut is formed from the… | 中肠是从… |
[26:27] | the primary intestinal loop and | 原始肠袢还有… |
[26:31] | And? | 还有什么 |
[26:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:34] | And the cephalic limb develops into the distal duodenum, jejunum, and ileum. | 还有发育成的远端十二指肠 空肠及回肠的头支 |
[26:39] | You’re about to place a stitch into this patient’s body | 你这是要在病人的身体内缝针 |
[26:43] | and then seal her up, | 并将她缝合 |
[26:44] | And you can’t tell me the basic anatomy that you’re repairing? | 而你竟然没法说出基本的解剖学知识 |
[26:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:47] | Do not apologize to me one more time. | 不要再跟我道歉 |
[26:50] | You don’t owe me an apology. | 你不该跟我道歉 |
[26:52] | You owe one to the man whose heart you ripped apart | 你欠那个被你开膛破心的男人一个道歉 |
[26:54] | because you didn’t know what you were doing, | 就是因为你不知道自己在做什么 |
[26:55] | just like you owe an apology to this girl, | 就像你也该向这个躺在手术台上 |
[26:58] | who is laying on this table, losing blood, | 流着血的女孩道歉一样 |
[27:00] | because you don’t know how to do a basic tie. | 就因为你不知道如何去打一个基本的结 |
[27:05] | Leave the O.R., Dr. Ross. | 离开手术室 罗斯医生 |
[27:10] | Dr. Warren, do the tie. | 沃伦医生 你来打结 |
[27:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:31] | It’s, uh, really good to see you. | 能见到你真好 |
[27:33] | – You know, I’ve been calling… – No, uh, I have a patient. | -我一直给你打电话 -我有个病人 |
[27:35] | And he’s done all these surgeries to look like a cat, | 为了能长得像只猫 他做了所有能做的手术 |
[27:37] | And he doesn’t want to look like a cat anymore, | 而他现在又不想做猫了 |
[27:40] | and he doesn’t have any money. | 但他却没有钱了 |
[27:42] | But you could fix him, pro-bono. | 但你能帮他做无偿手术 |
[27:43] | Steph, I need to explain. | 斯蒂芬 听我解释 |
[27:45] | You telling me that you feel guilty only helps you. | 告诉我你很愧疚 只能让你自己好受罢了 |
[27:49] | Not me. | 对我来说毫无意义 |
[27:51] | If you want to do something useful, | 如果你想做些有用的事的话 |
[27:53] | fix the cat man. | 就治好这个猫人吧 |
[28:09] | Dr. Karev? | 克莱夫医生 |
[28:13] | Walk away, Ross. | 罗斯你走开 |
[28:15] | Dr. Karev, I owe you an apology. | 克莱夫医生 我欠你一个道歉 |
[28:19] | I owe you both | 我欠你们俩 |
[28:24] | What the hell?! Wait! Alex, stop! | 干什么呢 等等 阿历克斯 住手 |
[28:25] | Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex! | 阿历克斯 阿历克斯 |
[28:28] | Alex! Get off! | 阿历克斯 别打了 |
[28:29] | Ross, get up, get up! | 罗斯 起来 起来 |
[28:31] | – Stop it! Stop it! – Go! | -住手 住手 -滚 |
[28:32] | Stop it! What is going on? Get off me, Mer. | -住手 -怎么了 -放开我 梅 |
[28:38] | Alex, please. Please. | 阿历克斯 冷静 冷静 |
[28:56] | I thought if I…came back, kept my head down, | 我想如果我回来 低调一点 |
[29:00] | did the work, I might be able to… | 做我该做的 或许可以 |
[29:04] | not fix it, | 不是说去解决这个问题 |
[29:05] | but start to make up for what I did to Karev’s dad. | 但起码能对克莱夫的父亲做出一些弥补 |
[29:14] | I don’t deserve to feel better. | 我活该遭受良心的谴责 |
[29:16] | I deserved this. | 我活该被打 |
[29:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:18] | You really did. | 你真心活该 |
[29:27] | Baby Nathan’s mom sent me this. | 小内森的妈妈给我发了这个 |
[29:31] | It’s one of those annoying pictures | 就跟其他烦人的照片一样 |
[29:33] | all mothers think are cute of their baby | 所有妈妈都觉得 |
[29:35] | with food all over its face. | 自己宝宝满脸食物很可爱 |
[29:36] | Except this one… | 除了这一张… |
[29:39] | It’s not cute. | 这张不是可爱照片 |
[29:42] | It’s miraculous. | 这张是象征奇迹 |
[29:44] | Revolutionary. | 象征革新的照片 |
[29:47] | You saved a baby, Shane, | 你救了一个孩子 肖恩 |
[29:50] | because you had the idea to 3-d print the conduit | 是你想出了用3D打印机制作导管 |
[29:52] | and wouldn’t stop pushing until I came around. | 你坚持这想法 直到我答应这样做 |
[29:55] | You made some bad choices… | 你做过一些错误选择… |
[30:00] | But that was a good one. | 但也有正确的选择 |
[30:03] | Moving forward, make more good ones. | 继续努力 做出更多正确的选择 |
[30:08] | Everywhere you see a red tag, sign your name. | 看到一个红标签 就签名 |
[30:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:16] | I know you’re excited. | 我知道你很兴奋 |
[30:18] | You’ve been smiling since we found the house, | 自从找到这房子 你就笑个不停 |
[30:20] | and I have missed that smile so much. | 我很想念你的笑容 |
[30:22] | But three weeks ago, you were convinced we weren’t gonna last. | 但三星期前 你坚信我们不会长久 |
[30:26] | I’m worried that you’re thinking about how good it feels now | 我担心你是因为找到好房而高兴 |
[30:28] | and — and not thinking about the fact | 却忽略了一件事 |
[30:30] | that I come with the house. | 就是我会和你一起住在房子里 |
[30:33] | You know why I smile when I think about that house? | 你知道为何我想到那房子就会笑吗 |
[30:38] | I look at that house | 当我看到那房子 |
[30:39] | and I don’t see a hospital bed in our bedroom, | 看到没有病床的房间 |
[30:43] | and I don’t see a shower that you had to drag me into | 你不会硬扯着我去洗澡 |
[30:46] | because I wouldn’t do it on my own. | 因为我不想自己洗澡 |
[30:48] | I see a tire swing | 我想看到的是秋千 |
[30:52] | and a tree house. | 和树屋 |
[30:55] | We may wake up in a year | 我们可能之后突然发现 |
[30:57] | and realize it was a huge mistake. | 这是个大错误 |
[31:01] | But if it works… | 但如果这一切都顺利呢… |
[31:03] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[31:06] | Just thinking about it makes me smile so hard my face hurts. | 想到这些 我就笑得脸都疼了 |
[31:16] | Kissing the bride isn’t enough. | 亲亲新娘是不够的 |
[31:17] | You have to actually sign the papers. | 要签了合同才算数 |
[31:28] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么啦 你没事吧 |
[31:33] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[31:37] | I knew I shouldn’t get involved with him. | 我早就知道我不该对他动情 |
[31:42] | I knew it was a mistake, and I did it anyway. | 我早就知道这是个错误 但我动情了 |
[31:50] | It’s too hard being here around him. | 和他一起工作好痛苦 |
[31:58] | I should leave. | 我该走 |
[32:02] | I could transfer. | 我可以转去其他医院 |
[32:04] | Leaving’s not the answer. | 离开也不能解决问题 |
[32:10] | He took advantage here, not you. | 是他的错 不是你的错 |
[32:14] | He’s your boss, and he chose to start dating you. | 他是你上司 他选择和你在一起 |
[32:17] | And then he chose to humiliate you | 然后他又在所有同事面前 |
[32:20] | in front of all of your co-workers. He did that. | 让你难堪 他的确这样做了 |
[32:22] | They all do it. | 他们都这样 |
[32:24] | Arizona did it to me, and Yang did a number on Shane. | 亚利桑那伤了我 杨利用了肖恩 |
[32:28] | They are our bosses, and we’re expendable to them. | 他们是我们上司 我们对他们来说可有可无 |
[32:34] | But we shouldn’t be. | 但我们不该忍气吞声 |
[32:38] | You could do something about it. | 你可以反抗 |
[32:42] | You shoud do something about it. | 你应该反抗 |
[32:46] | That was vicious. | 太过分了 |
[32:48] | He was drowning in there, and you were enjoying it. | 他在那沮丧难过 你却很享受这样 |
[32:50] | Well, I’m sorry my style of leadership | 抱歉我的领导方式中 |
[32:52] | doesn’t involve taking Ross to lunch. | 不包括带着罗斯出去吃午饭 |
[32:54] | Tell me this isn’t about who he was sleeping with. | 你敢说这跟他和谁睡了没关系吗 |
[32:59] | You really think I would let that interfere | 你真认为我会让那件事 |
[33:01] | with the way that I do my job? | 干扰我的工作吗 |
[33:02] | I wouldn’t have thought it before today. | 我之前是没有这样想过 |
[33:04] | Chief Hunt, there’s someone from H.R. Looking for you. | 亨特主任 人事部有人找你 |
[33:09] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[33:20] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[33:28] | Naomi and Nicky are on their way. | 娜奥米和尼基在来这的路上 |
[33:30] | They’re coming? | 他们来了啊 |
[33:32] | They’re on their way. | 他们在路上 |
[33:36] | When? | 什么时候到 |
[33:40] | Their plane was delayed. | 飞机晚点了 |
[33:42] | I told them about the guitar. | 我跟他们说了吉他的事情 |
[33:45] | They’re coming? | 他们要来了吗 |
[33:47] | They’re coming. | 他们快到了 |
[33:50] | I, uh, told them about the guitar. | 我跟他们说了吉他的事情 |
[33:52] | I told them… | 我跟他们说… |
[33:53] | I to– I told them that — that you love them. | 我跟他们说 你爱他们 |
[33:57] | You — you told them? | 你 你跟他们说了 |
[34:00] | I told them. | 我说了 |
[34:02] | They know you love them. They know. | 他们知道你爱他们 他们知道 |
[34:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:07] | It’s okay, Jimmy. | 没事的 吉米 |
[34:10] | It’s okay. They know you love them. | 没事的 他们知道你爱他们 |
[34:13] | They know. | 他们知道 |
[34:18] | You can go. | 你可以安心去了 |
[34:22] | They know. You can go. | 他们知道 你可以安心去了 |
[34:59] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[35:15] | Did you get anything out of Edwards about Avery or Kepner? | 爱德华兹 艾弗里 凯普娜三人有什么最新进展 |
[35:18] | “Hello, honey. How was your day?” | 你应该问我 亲爱的 今天过得如何 |
[35:20] | Come on. | 别闹了 |
[35:21] | A resident went off the rails and nearly killed a man. | 一个住院医生年轻莽撞 差点杀医死病人 |
[35:25] | I didn’t see that coming. | 我根本没想到还有这事 |
[35:26] | People are buying houses and running out on marriages. | 有人要买房子 有人逃婚 |
[35:30] | Things are topsy-turvy all over the place, | 简直是天下大乱 |
[35:32] | and I don’t understand any of it, so spill. | 而我对此毫无头绪 快点爆料 |
[35:33] | There’s nothing to spill! | 没什么好说的 |
[35:35] | And even if there was, I wouldn’t tell you, | 就算有我也不会告诉你 |
[35:37] | because I need these kids to trust me. | 因为我得让这些孩子信任我 |
[35:38] | And the only reason | 而我能补上的 |
[35:39] | why there’s a spot for me to fill | 唯一原因 |
[35:41] | is because one of their friends died. | 就是他们的朋友过世了 |
[35:43] | I have my work cut out for me as it is. | 我可不会随便八卦 |
[35:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:52] | You had pizza for lunch, didn’t you? | 你午饭吃的披萨 对吧 |
[35:54] | No. | 没有 |
[35:55] | Okay, you don’t have to gossip with me, Ben Warren, | 好吧 不找你套消息了 本·沃伦 |
[35:57] | but you’d better not start lying to me. | 但你最好别学会对我撒谎 |
[36:02] | It was a burger. | 我吃的是汉堡 |
[36:03] | The plot thickens. | 事情越来越复杂了 |
[36:21] | They found something. | 他们查出点事情 |
[36:23] | I played hockey in high school. | 我在高中打过曲棍球 |
[36:25] | I have a lot of slides to get through here, Derek. | 德里克 我有许多切片要观察 |
[36:27] | There was this kid — Michael Boetcher. | 有个同学名叫迈克尔·拜彻 |
[36:30] | He and I were the most aggressive guys on the team, | 我们是队里最争强好胜的两个人 |
[36:32] | and one day at practice, | 有一天练习的时候 |
[36:33] | I cross-checked him into the boards. | 我对他进行击棍阻截 |
[36:35] | We both went down, | 我们俩都摔倒了 |
[36:36] | both got back up, we continued to play. | 也都起来继续比赛 |
[36:40] | Boetcher didn’t come back to school the next day. | 拜彻第二天没来上课 |
[36:42] | He had a brain bleed that night. | 他当晚就脑出血了 |
[36:44] | He died? | 他死了吗 |
[36:46] | It was worse than that. | 生不如死 |
[36:46] | It was a pontine bleed, so he couldn’t move, | 是脑桥出血 所以他瘫痪了 |
[36:49] | couldn’t communicate. All he could do was blink. | 也不能和人交流 只会眨眼 |
[36:52] | So the president’s people found out about this, or…? | 总统的人查到了这件事 还是 |
[36:55] | He’s been in long-term care ever since. | 自那之后他需要长期护理 |
[36:59] | I send his family money. | 我给他家里寄钱 |
[37:02] | They wondered why. | 他们想知道为什么 |
[37:03] | So your deep, dark secret | 你不可告人的 |
[37:04] | is that you’ve spent the last 30 years | 惊天秘密就是 过去30年一直在 |
[37:06] | paying for an accident that happened when you were a teenager? | 为年少时的一桩意外埋单 |
[37:08] | Because I put him there. | 因为我是罪魁祸首 |
[37:09] | And then you became a neurosurgeon, like a superhero. | 然后你成为一名神经外科医生 变身超级英雄 |
[37:11] | And now the president of the United States | 现在美国总统亲自挑选你 |
[37:14] | has hand-picked you to carve out the future of medicine. | 让你开拓美国医疗界未来 |
[37:17] | I have no room to be angry here, but this is infuriating! | 虽然我不该发火 但这实在太气人了 |
[37:20] | If I could turn it down, I would. | 如果能拒绝 我肯定不会答应 |
[37:21] | You know what would help me? | 知道怎么能让我消气吗 |
[37:22] | If you would just stop talking | 别再唱高调 |
[37:24] | about your duty to god and country | 谈什么对上帝和国家的责任 |
[37:25] | and just admit that you want to do this. | 你就直接承认想做这件事吧 |
[37:27] | I do. Of course I do. Yes. | 我想 我当然想 没错 |
[37:29] | Yeah, see, somehow, I thought that was gonna help me, | 看 我说的没错啊 以为这能让我消气 |
[37:31] | but it only made me angrier! | 但没想到却火上浇油 |
[37:36] | Hello? | 哪位 |
[37:38] | No, Dr. Shepherd cannot come to the phone right now | 不行 谢博德医生现在接不了电话 |
[37:40] | because he is fighting with his wife. | 因为他正忙着和妻子吵架 |
[37:42] | – Who is it? – It’s the white house. | -谁打来的 -是白宫 |
[37:43] | Give me the phone! Give me the phone. | 给我电话 我来接 |
[37:45] | It’s Owen. Do you think I’m nuts? | 是欧文 我有那么蠢么 |
[37:48] | They’re calling an emergency board meeting. | 他们要召开紧急董事会 |
[38:07] | Is this about what happened with Karev and Ross? | 是有关克莱夫和罗斯的事吗 |
[38:09] | What happened with Karev and Ross? | 克莱夫和罗斯怎么了 |
[38:11] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[38:12] | One of our surgical residents has lodged | 一位外科住院医生正式向 |
[38:14] | an official complaint with human resources. | 人力资源部提出投诉 |
[38:17] | Three separate complaints, actually — | 三份不同的投诉 |
[38:18] | directed sexual harassment, quid-pro-quo harassment, | 性骚扰 报复性骚扰 以及 |
[38:21] | and hostile work environment. | 恶意的工作环境 |
[38:24] | What? Who? Directed at whom? | 什么 是谁 投诉谁 |
[38:26] | H.R. won’t release that or the name of the resident. | 人力资源部不愿透露住院医生的姓名 |
[38:29] | Hostile work environment? | 恶意的工作环境 |
[38:31] | – Come on. – Does she have a case, legally? | -不会吧 -她正式提起诉讼了吗 |
[38:32] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[38:33] | Is there way that we could — | 能不能和这个人谈一谈 |
[38:35] | or maybe I could — talk to this person? | 我能不能和她谈谈 |
[38:39] | You know, we could just clear the air | 我们可以在事态恶化之前 |
[38:40] | before it gets out of proportion. | 澄清事实 消除误会 |
[38:41] | He shouldn’t talk to her without legal present. | 没有律师在场 他不能和她谈话 |
[38:42] | Well, if she’s already filed a complaint — | 如果她已经投诉了 |
[38:43] | You’re all missing the point! | 你们都没抓住重点 |
[38:45] | This is not about one person. | 这不是只关乎一个人 |
[38:47] | This is a complaint about this hospital | 这是对医院整体和 |
[38:49] | and this teaching program. | 教学项目的投诉 |
[38:51] | We are too often letting our | 我们都过于频繁地 |
[38:52] | personal lives disrupt our work. | 把私生活带到工作中 |
[38:55] | None of us are guilt-free… | 我们没有一个是没有问题的 |
[38:59] | Myself included. | 我也不例外 |
[39:00] | Now, H.R. have recommended a clear, | 人力资源部提出一个明确的 |
[39:05] | zero-tolerance policy. | 零容忍的规定 |
[39:08] | “Excluding those of pre-existing married couples…” | “除了既往已经结婚的伴侣…” |
[39:10] | “Relationships of romantic or sexual nature | “上下级之间不允许 |
[39:13] | “Between superiors and subordinates | “发生任何恋爱关系以及 |
[39:15] | will not be allowed.” | 性关系” |
[39:16] | It is restrictive, it is non-negotiable… | 这个规定很严格 没有商量余地 |
[39:19] | But it is fair, and, better still, it is unambiguous. | 但它是公平的 何况 它的要求很明确 |
[39:23] | I urge you all to vote to implement this. | 我恳请大家赞成实施这项规定 |
[39:27] | Looking back, it’s easy to see | 回过头看看 很容易发现 |
[39:30] | when a mistake has been made… | 错误是何时犯下的 |
[40:01] | To regret a choice | 后悔当初的选择 |
[40:02] | that seemed like a decent idea at the time… | 虽然这个选择当初看起来是如此恰当 |
[40:07] | I hope you’re okay with spaghetti. | 希望你不介意吃意大利面 |
[40:08] | I had to ditch that leftover chicken. | 我得把那只吃剩下的鸡解决掉 |
[40:15] | I found a home for the ice-cream maker. | 我为冰淇淋机找到了一个家 |
[40:17] | Oh, I thought we were keeping it. | 我还以为我们会留着用呢 |
[40:19] | Hope we didn’t go through all that for nothing. | 希望我们做的一切不会到头来一场空 |
[40:27] | We had a board meeting tonight. | 今天我们开了董事会 |
[40:29] | I don’t think we’re gonna be able | 恐怕我们不能再 |
[40:30] | to keep this a secret much longer. | 把这个秘密保守下去了 |
[40:33] | A meeting about us? | 关于我们的会吗 |
[40:34] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[40:36] | What happened? | 到底什么事 |
[40:38] | I’ll tell you about it after dinner. | 吃过饭再告诉你 |
[40:48] | April, get back in the car! | 艾普丽尔 回到车上来 |
[40:50] | You can’t just walk back! | 你不能就这么走了 |
[40:52] | Why?! | 为什么不能 |
[40:53] | Bears? | 这里有熊 |
[40:54] | Matthew doesn’t deserve this! | 马修不应该受此对待 |
[40:56] | And — and Stephanie? | 还有 斯蒂芬妮也是 |
[40:57] | What are we supposed to say to them? | 我们要怎么跟他们说 |
[40:59] | My — my parents? Your mother? | 我的父母 你母亲 |
[41:01] | Oh, my god. My mother. | 上帝啊 我母亲 |
[41:04] | How do we explain that we just destroyed | 要怎么解释 我们就这样伤害了 |
[41:06] | two perfectly lovely people so that we could — | 两个非常好的人 就是为了我们可以 |
[41:08] | what, date?! | 怎样 约会吗 |
[41:10] | Okay, the best solution | 最好的办法 |
[41:12] | is never to speak to any of them ever again. | 就是再也不跟他们说话了 |
[41:16] | Or…? | 或者 |
[41:17] | Or we get married. I… | 或者我们结婚 我 |
[41:19] | Because that’s easier to explain. | 因为这更方便解释 |
[41:21] | No. | 不是 |
[41:23] | No, ’cause you’re right, all right? | 不 因为你是对的 |
[41:25] | I don’t want to just date. | 我不想只是约会 |
[41:26] | April, I want the whole damn thing. | 艾普丽尔 我要全部 |
[41:28] | I — | 我 |
[41:29] | We can get to Lake Tahoe in 13 hours. | 我们13个小时就能到太浩湖[一处蜜月胜地] |
[41:32] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[41:33] | Do you want to get into that right now? | 你真想现在讨论这事吗 |
[41:35] | No. | 不想 |
[41:36] | No, you don’t want to get into that | 不想 是指你现在不想讨论这个 |
[41:37] | or, no, you don’t want to get married? | 还是说你不想结婚 |
[41:41] | …but if we used our best judgment | 但如果我们用最好的判断力 |
[41:43] | and listened to our hearts, | 听从自己的真心 |
[41:45] | we’re more likely to see that we chose wisely… | 我们多半会发现我们的选择是明智的 |
[41:48] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[41:51] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[41:54] | …and avoided the deepest, most painful regret of them all — | 并且避免了最为深痛的悔恨 |
[41:59] | the regret that comes | 那种与各种美好 |
[42:00] | from letting something amazing pass you by. | 擦肩而过的悔恨 |
[42:03] | *My love will clothe your bones* | *我的爱深袭你的筋骨* |
[42:05] | *And, darling, when your feet are cold* | *挚爱的人 当你寒从足起* |
[42:10] | *Wait up, I’m coming home* | *等我 我要回家* |
[42:13] | *And all of you, I will hold* | *我将紧握 你的全部* |
[42:18] | *My love will clothe your bones* | *我的爱深袭你的筋骨* |